PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

Triangleman
07-11-11, 10:17
I don't know how true this is but I've long known that some of the cops in Durham have been free mongering and suspected some in Raleigh. I guess they are only human.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/07/08/1328915/raleigh-officer-subject-of-sex.html

Robert1744
07-11-11, 10:48
It says the officer was not fired for sexual misconduct.

I can't say too much, but I've got some inside information on all of this stuff going on at RPD and let's just say this; They did bust a couple of dudes getting BJs, and are using that as the excuse to go after a bunch of other officers that the top brass doesn't like. It's a big witch hunt.

Brucea06
07-18-11, 17:33
Is Ginger still in the Louisburg area or other ladies available in around that area?

Joe Looking
07-19-11, 01:17
Before going out drinking Saturday I decided to cruise a few of the Raleigh zones looking for a flute lesson. Upon entering the lower Bragg area I found Cici. We agreed on. 2 for the lesson and found a place where we would not disturb anyone. I have long been searching for someone who is willing to attempt to dt for me. Although she was up for the challenge, things did not end well. For the first time ever I had someone get some vomit in my lap (to her credit she tried to get out of the door). We laughed it off and she gave me her number. Even though I did not finish I would probably repeat because she was pleasant and I appreciate her effort.

MysticBoy
07-21-11, 16:31
She sees the car coming up from behind, freaks out and stops everything.

Man, was I disappointed. That was some serious excitement. But in reality, it's a good thing one of us had our senses. Though the chances those headlights belonged to a cop were extremely slim on that night, one never knows. Plus, other drivers were getting wise to the situation and were starting to park in strategic places to spy on the action. So I chase one rather retarded and over-curious cabbie down to get him off my ass and drive to another spot to finish the deed whilst parked in the middle of the street. The private was finally satisfied by a kittykat.

The point of relaying that experience was to show how the addiction progressed in my case. It started years ago with just chatting and occasional hand jobs then blow jobs. It progressed to needing full services. I actually remember the first girl who I got with. A nice, petite, young white girl. I always went to spots were the danger of a cop finding you were nil. I could stay at some of my spots all night and not worry. But now, the addiction has become worse.

One source says that exhitibism along with voyeurism is stage 2 of 3 of sexual addiction. You don't want to know what the last stage is. I seriously doubt I'the progress further mostly due to the probability of getting caught years before but it still is a very dangerous and slick slide. You may never progress but hit one the 'game-overs' (disease, caught by police, loved ones finding out, name plastered in the news, loss of job, etc) all mongers fear in this game. So get professional help if you are serious about stopping because it is virtually impossible to break the addiction cycle on your own.

I appreciate all the pm some have sent inquiring as to my whereabouts. I can assure you that I am still healthy as an ox which is amazing given all this time, some of it with a risk-taking almost suicidal attitude, and threats of retaliation from gypped walkers. My mongering car has suffered some wear and tear tho, LOL. Broken windows, minor dents from rocks and scratches on my equipment from being tossed out but I am so far ahead, it's not even funny. Just with past few weeks alone, I'm ahead a couple hundred bucks, LOL.

Unfortunately as far as this site goes, I am more of a lurker now. My situation is a lot different now. Back when I started, I was not working and sitting on a pile of money. I spent hours typing up shit for this website, ran my own gaming site amongst other things. Looking back, some of my posts were insane, LOL. (They bring a smile to my face tho, LOL) But now, as a friend put it, I am a contributing member of society with a lot less time. And in all seriousness, I will be stop fooling myself into thinking I can stop mongering on my own and will seek some professional help. And I suggest you do the same if you're serious about stopping because fact is, you won't get bored. It's just too much damn fun out there. But it comes with a very steep price.

Keep safe,

Sgt. SadLooking back, some of my posts were insane, LOL. (They bring a smile to my face tho, LOL)

After thoroughly reading your post, you should know that you have several characteristics of a soci-path which there is no cure for.

Meatrocket5000
07-24-11, 12:41
Does anybody have any intel about NCDREAMBABE? I have seen her advertise on CL and other places here and there. Her pics look good, but is it worth it or not? You know how it goes! Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Raven Murs
07-24-11, 15:49
Hello, gentleman! Sorry to bother you guys on the general reports, I just wasn't sure where to place this and I need some opinions.

No worries, this isn't a hustle and I'm thinking it won't break the board rules.

I would like to start working with a few ladies doing full body rubs, etc. I have found a nice, clean, safe residence (not a hotel room) to have sessions / appointments. Only thing is, I have worked in the business before and I do understand the importance of location. This location is in Southeast Raleigh, kind of close to Garner off the Rock Quarry Road exit, but in a very nice area. I know this might be a little distant for some of you. However, the prices will be fair (I even plan to offer student, military, and senior 55+ discounts, and discounts for those who become regular clients) and the ladies will be gorgeous and accommodating. So, despite the location, would you guys be interested in these services?

If you prefer not to answer publicly, feel free to PM your opinion to me. I'll also answer any questions you have via PM.

Okay, thanks guys and I hope I didn't break any admin rules!

Bobbyjones
07-25-11, 08:07
Hello, gentleman! Sorry to bother you guys on the general reports, I just wasn't sure where to place this and I need some opinions.

No worries, this isn't a hustle and I'm thinking it won't break the board rules.

I would like to start working with a few ladies doing full body rubs, etc. I have found a nice, clean, safe residence (not a hotel room) to have sessions / appointments. Only thing is, I have worked in the business before and I do understand the importance of location. This location is in Southeast Raleigh, kind of close to Garner off the Rock Quarry Road exit, but in a very nice area. I know this might be a little distant for some of you. However, the prices will be fair (I even plan to offer student, military, and senior 55+ discounts, and discounts for those who become regular clients) and the ladies will be gorgeous and accommodating. So, despite the location, would you guys be interested in these services?

If you prefer not to answer publicly, feel free to PM your opinion to me. I'll also answer any questions you have via PM.

Okay, thanks guys and I hope I didn't break any admin rules!Most guys on this board are interested in these services. That's why they are here. That location is not a deal breaker.

Prfsoapm12
07-25-11, 08:20
We need more options in the Southeast Raleigh / Garner area!

Pablo007
07-25-11, 16:42
I'll second the motion. Bring it on bud!

Chsguy286
07-26-11, 00:15
I have a couple of reports, sorry about the length. I went out last wed on a cruise. Oakland track was dead, I did see a overweight WSW. I have seen her before but she must have recently cut her hair much shorter. She just wasn't my type so I didn't stop for her. About an hour later when I came back I saw a nice WSW about a 7 on the scale. I stopped for her but when she came up to my window the other WSW I was talking about started screaming down the street saying I was a cop. So the girl ran off. Really pissed me off that the chick cockblocked me like that. Guess she was pissed I didn't want to stop for her. Made me pissed because I have been doing the cruise a few times a week for over a month (trying to get amy but never see her) and when I finally find one to do my first pick up it gets ruined. But on to the most important report which is from tonight. I was in dt raleigh so I figured I would do the cruise (this is around 10). Driving down lower bragg (bc I never have the balls to drive down upper bragg, seems too shady for me to be there) and I see a big BSW. Then I see attractive (on the SW scale) WSW, I hadn't gone to the atm yet so I rushed to the gas station and came back. I did the drive by a few times since I didn't get a singal. On my final run I decide to just stop and see what happens and she came up and just hopped in. We did the leo check and I was really excited until she said her name was chasity. Now I'm terrible at names but I engrained in my head the tommy tattoo part thanks to popflys report. So I asked her if she had a tommy tattoo and she was surprised but said yes and asked why. I told her I had heard that she was positive. She denied it but said she understood why I didn't want to take a chance. She was really cool about it, I gave her a cig for her time and dropped her off. Thank god for you guys and your reports because I could have gotten something. I would take the word of everyone's reports over a SW's word anyday, so truly from the bottom of my heart ty. You would think this would deter me but it didn't. I then cruised the oakland track and saw another WSW slightly old but skinny with a back pack. I was going to turn around but when I got to the light there was a leo on the road. I did a big circle to get back there without crossing him and saw her. But then a cop showed up behind me and followed me all the way back into dt. I waited and went back and saw her again but when I turned around someone pulled up and picked her up. Just not my luck so I went home defeated. I don't want to be a begger but if any members could please help me out in getting in contact with amy or another good provider I would be more than happy to do what I can to pay it back. I try to report when I can and be helpful to everyone else.

Popfly1
07-26-11, 07:01
Your lucky Chsguy. The cops are on to her big time. She got a friend of mine busted for Felony Cocaine charges about 3 weeks ago, when they found her crack & pipe in his car. They got pulled, the cops knew who she was so they searched the car, my buddy goes to jail but Chasity walked free since she threw it in his area. He is going to end up doing time for Chasity.

On to other notes, been seeing these two SW on capital. Take that back 3 SW if you count Alisha. But the other two, one was a 37 year old BSW name fantasia or something like that. I dropped her off off Oakwood when finished, Okay service but shrunken boobs. Also saw this ws with long brown hair, really nice looking but she already had date.

LordFoul
07-26-11, 13:24
Your lucky Chsguy. The cops are on to her big time. She got a friend of mine busted for Felony Cocaine charges about 3 weeks ago, when they found her crack & pipe in his car. They got pulled, the cops knew who she was so they searched the car, my buddy goes to jail but Chasity walked free since she threw it in his area. He is going to end up doing time for Chasity.

On to other notes, been seeing these two SW on capital. Take that back 3 SW if you count Alisha. But the other two, one was a 37 year old BSW name fantasia or something like that. I dropped her off off Oakwood when finished, Okay service but shrunken boobs. Also saw this ws with long brown hair, really nice looking but she already had date.Where on capital are you seeing these SW'ers?

Hard Boy
07-26-11, 22:35
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Chsguy286
07-27-11, 00:18

On to other notes, been seeing these two SW on capital. Take that back 3 SW if you count Alisha. But the other two, one was a 37 year old BSW name fantasia or something like that. I dropped her off off Oakwood when finished, Okay service but shrunken boobs. Also saw this ws with long brown hair, really nice looking but she already had date.Its not the cops that scare me as much. It was the fact that you said she was positive that scared me. A record can always get expunged or you can do your time. It hinders your life and sucks. But catching hiv is a life ender in my opinion. That scares me more then any police punishment. Your report of her status rang through my head. I know I really could use some relief since it has been a long time, but thats something I just can't chance.

Trialrun
07-27-11, 02:44
Found a cute little red headed spinner tonight on Pecan near Wilmington. 20s, very short, and perky little a-cups. Went by the name of April. Offered FS for 30, though I gave her 40 just cause she was so darn cute (and I didn't have a 10). Honestly one of the better mongering experiences of my life. Sweet personality, cute (on a SW scale) , and good service.

The downside is that she says she doesn't hit the street very often, but has a few regulars. This is a downside because was distracted and didn't enter her number correctly, because I'd definitely repeat. So here I is where I ask for help. If any of you wonderful chaps knows this little darling's number could you pm me? Pretty please?

Hard Boy
07-27-11, 17:45

On to other notes, been seeing these two SW on capital. Take that back 3 SW if you count Alisha. But the other two, one was a 37 year old BSW name fantasia or something like that. I dropped her off off Oakwood when finished, Okay service but shrunken boobs. Also saw this ws with long brown hair, really nice looking but she already had date.Just to set the record straight, Whoever started the rumor that I was HIV+ is a lier as well as the person who started the rumor that I threw crack pipes in cars. Thats pretty shitty because now you have endangered my life.

Yes, I have an addiction and yes I have done somethings that I'm not proud of but one thing I have always been is a good person. Anybody who really knows me, knows that I have never just thrown crack pipes or drugs in their cars. I'm grown and I can take my charges. And for the person who thinks I got off scotch free, shows how much you know. I was rushed to the hospital to swallow liquid charcole because I was accused of swallowing crack and HIS pipe was found on his side of the car, and I have a court date as well. So your opinion of scotch free is wrong.

So I will end this by saying to all you that want to publicize someone's life and hurt them atleast get your facts straingt.

I'm out, Chasity.

P. S. Thank you to the guy who spoke up and gave me the sight it was posted on (Monday Night).

NorthStar777
07-27-11, 23:48
By far, Jeni is the Best of the Best. Hand's down!

Robert1744
07-28-11, 11:15
Does anyone have a a number for 5Gs? She gave it to me the other day and I lost it.

BTW. Those are GREAT pics of Jeni, though many of them are old. Is she still around? Any intel on her whereabouts and how to get up with her would be appreciated.

Mikeyreallikes
07-28-11, 17:04
By far, Jeni is the Best of the Best. Hand's down!Does Jenni advertise on back page?

Robert1744
07-29-11, 11:48
Some of you may have seen that Karlton mistakenly started a brand new thread surmising that our hunting may get easier due to budget cuts in the Capitol Police.

I am sorry to report that is wishful thinking. What was cut was the State Capitol Police. A force which has jurisdiction over most state government buildings downtown. They are totally separate and apart from RPD.

Sorry dudes!

Beeev
07-29-11, 22:00
Does Jenni advertise on back page?Yes and has reviews under the Backpage thread.

Chsguy286
07-30-11, 21:22
Went out for a cruise last night. Oakland track was dead but I know why. There was a cop sitting at the light on oakland (he was there last week too). I went to try once of the streets next to it but there was a cop there and also on the following block as well. I tried making my way towards bragg but I literally saw 5 more cops cars surrounding the area. I also observed a few undercovers sitting by garner, and by the state street housing. I am going to lay off for it bit, if you do go out be very wary and careful boys. Good luck with everyone's mongering.

Cmkrnl
07-30-11, 23:11
I was down oakwood way Friday night about 10:45 and on, I think it was, Lane (correct me) , one block off OW, there was a great looking BSW in a black and white halter dress. I circled around and an SUV had pulled over in front of me and got there first. Thanks alot guys! By great I mean better than most from a distance. Don't her name. It was about a block off Tarboro. Not much else of interest out although there was a good bit of activity around.

Ignored Hubby
08-01-11, 00:44
She's been reported on a bunch. Her situation has change in terms of address; she's moved a few blocks but old cellnumber is good. Trusted seniors message me if you need the new infol

Rredd
08-01-11, 08:50
Went out for a cruise last night. Oakland track was dead but I know why. There was a cop sitting at the light on oakland (he was there last week too). I went to try once of the streets next to it but there was a cop there and also on the following block as well. I tried making my way towards bragg but I literally saw 5 more cops cars surrounding the area. I also observed a few undercovers sitting by garner, and by the state street housing. I am going to lay off for it bit, if you do go out be very wary and careful boys. Good luck with everyone's mongering.I went cruising Thursday and Friday last week in the early afternoon after lunch and it seemed as if I saw a cop car on every street.

Be careful.

Slow Low
08-02-11, 14:28
Always have a great time with Amy. She's a sweetie and this time brought a friend along who was a star in her own right. But Amy always keeps it fun. Lots of talking, instruction, and an all around great time. I'm a traveler so would appreciate contacts for anymore girls like her. Seniors PM

Me for her digits.

SL

Slow Low
08-05-11, 23:01
More Amy and' friend. They're both just so nice. Pics tell the story. Lots of talking, lots of fun, lots of DT. Nice, relaxed session. Senior members PM for Amy's digits.

JohnnyRotten21
08-18-11, 10:17
I have to concur with all the reports on Kim. I have tried her several times and always enjoyed her. I came across her by accident one afternoon while she was sitting on her front porch. Lucky accident. Problems is, I went by her new place a couple of times in the pawst few days. It seems like she has moved again. Does anyone have any new info or have I just hit it at the wrong time?

NorthStar777
08-18-11, 21:33
I have to concur with all the reports on Kim. I have tried her several times and always enjoyed her. I came across her by accident one afternoon while she was sitting on her front porch. Lucky accident. Problems is, I went by her new place a couple of times in the pawst few days. It seems like she has moved again. Does anyone have any new info or have I just hit it at the wrong time?Kim doesn't live in Raleigh. She's from Zebulon. She has a cellphone. Just call her.

Boob Lover
08-19-11, 19:45
Always have a great time with Amy. She's a sweetie and this time brought a friend along who was a star in her own right. But Amy always keeps it fun. Lots of talking, instruction, and an all around great time. I'm a traveler so would appreciate contacts for anymore girls like her. Seniors PM

Me for her digits.

SLIt looks like Amy has lost alot of weight from the last time I saw her is she still off Bragg?

Chaugnar
09-01-11, 10:50
And have yet to find a decent provider of any kind. (been ripped off once already) All I require is BBJ, everything else is flexible. (I'm now scared of crabtree) Can anyone help?

Robert1744
09-01-11, 12:08
Boy, has it been a long summer. I have not been in the game at all. I was on the injured reserve with a torn rotator cuff that hurt like a *****. However, things are getting better, so the coach put me back into the starting lineup yesterday.

I didn't want to get too crazy, as I'm still likely to set the shoulder off with anything too strenuous, so I decided to ease back in with a well known provider, my girl Deanna over in Oakwood. She was a good as ever, still the best blowjob out there, by a mile. She's talking about getting out of the game but I will believe it when I see it. For any noobs who don't know Deanna. She's a 40 year old WSW with long reddish brown hair, medium build and terrible teeth. She's always on the corner of Idlewild and New Bern.

The spot that I usually take Deanna to is night time only, so I took her to the couples room at the ABS on Capital. That $20 for both of us to get in, is a wise investment in security. For some reason, I've never taken the time to find a secure daytime location on that side of town, and I need to. I've got plenty of good spots by the Bragg track, but none by Oakwood.

Gem Finder
09-06-11, 19:37
I was out and about yesterday for the first time in a long time, and saw 5 G's a couple of times. Once near where she stays, and again outside the gas station near the dog food plant. She had on high heels, a deep cut V front dress with her big boobies showing. I don't see the attraction some in this town have for her, but as they say, to each his own.

It did remind me of a story one of the girls who's always been candid with me told me about 5 G's. The story goes that when the 5 G's / cop fucking saga was going on. 5 G's set Oklahoma up and the poor girl is now in the middle of a six month stretch in the poky because of it. This friend also told me that there is also a BIG push on by the local PD to lock all of the girls up.

I saw Shannon wandering around near Hammond Road. That girl is so messed up in the head I actually feel sorry for her. She's too crazy for me to want to partake in her services, but I did give her a ride home a year or so ago and I dare say I'll never do that again. It took me about 20 minutes to get her out of the car I was driving. Somehow in that crazy head of hers, she thought I should pay her 30$ for the privilege of driving her home.

In late June / early July I was leaving a gas station on S. Saunders and could have had an afternoon delight but I was running late for an appointment. As I was leaving the station just before 2:00 pm I saw a 5'7".30 something strawberry blond with freckles wearing jean shorts and a t-shirt walking up the sidewalk. I thought she was a civilian, and waved her on to let her know I saw her and wouldn't pull out until she passed. She apparently thought I knew she was working, because the next thing I know she smiles, and walks over to the passenger side to get in. There was another car behind me so I didn't have time to talk, so I just rolled the window down and laughed and told her I was just letting her pass. I went back after my meeting and she wasn't around. She wasn't my type, but certainly not unattractive either.

There's a relatively new one named Lisa who's a bit older, but damn good in the sack. There's another one who comes out to play on occasion when her bf works out of town. I still haven't figured out if it's for the money or the excitement. There are a lot of girls out, so I'm not sure why there are not more posts on this board than there are.

P. S. There are quite a few chicks w / dicks walking around too. Most are easy to spot, a few are not. I've seen them all over. From Oakwood to Martin / State / Bragg area.

NorthStar777
09-07-11, 01:52
The 5G / Oaklahoma thing. Good for 5G! Oaklahoma set up 5G 18mos ago just to beat a simple loitering rap. I know this because the cops came busting in my room and took her. When I was released, I saw Oaklahoma getting out of the cop car, getting uncuffed, and allowed to leave. So, as the say, revenge is a mother f*

I was out and about yesterday for the first time in a long time, and saw 5 G's a couple of times. Once near where she stays, and again outside the gas station near the dog food plant. She had on high heels, a deep cut V front dress with her big boobies showing. I don't see the attraction some in this town have for her, but as they say, to each his own.

It did remind me of a story one of the girls who's always been candid with me told me about 5 G's. The story goes that when the 5 G's / cop fucking saga was going on. 5 G's set Oklahoma up and the poor girl is now in the middle of a six month stretch in the poky because of it. This friend also told me that there is also a BIG push on by the local PD to lock all of the girls up.

I saw Shannon wandering around near Hammond Road. That girl is so messed up in the head I actually feel sorry for her. She's too crazy for me to want to partake in her services, but I did give her a ride home a year or so ago and I dare say I'll never do that again. It took me about 20 minutes to get her out of the car I was driving. Somehow in that crazy head of hers, she thought I should pay her 30$ for the privilege of driving her home.

In late June / early July I was leaving a gas station on S. Saunders and could have had an afternoon delight but I was running late for an appointment. As I was leaving the station just before 2:00 pm I saw a 5'7".30 something strawberry blond with freckles wearing jean shorts and a t-shirt walking up the sidewalk. I thought she was a civilian, and waved her on to let her know I saw her and wouldn't pull out until she passed. She apparently thought I knew she was working, because the next thing I know she smiles, and walks over to the passenger side to get in. There was another car behind me so I didn't have time to talk, so I just rolled the window down and laughed and told her I was just letting her pass. I went back after my meeting and she wasn't around. She wasn't my type, but certainly not unattractive either.

There's a relatively new one named Lisa who's a bit older, but damn good in the sack. There's another one who comes out to play on occasion when her bf works out of town. I still haven't figured out if it's for the money or the excitement. There are a lot of girls out, so I'm not sure why there are not more posts on this board than there are.

P. S. There are quite a few chicks w / dicks walking around too. Most are easy to spot, a few are not. I've seen them all over. From Oakwood to Martin / State / Bragg area.

NorthStar777
09-08-11, 02:51
One more thing. Shannon is too cracked-out now. She needs to get locked up again so she can dry out a bit. If you can catch her right after she has been released from jail, do it. Otherwise, she's too crazy.

I saw Ashley a few times over the past month or so. NOT the same Ashley from a couple years ago (before she moved back to Cary with her parents and cleaned up). Look out, now, because not only has she gained even more weight than before, but it seems like all she's interested in now is how she can beat you out of your money. Plus she's got a boyfriend, so be careful.

I've been seeing Kim, lately. 25 why / o newbie from Zebulon (pic attached). Very clean, girl next door type. True, she smokes occasionally. But she's married with three kids. Jerry Springer trailer trash-type. Heck, she'll even bring her mother along for a little mother / daughter action, if you want.

5G is still near the top of the list. Talk about pussy control! She can actually pull you in with that tight pussy. She must do Kegels. She's now living where Amy used to live near the bottom of Bragg.

Amy got thrown out of her newest place and is homeless, staying with some guy off Western.

Haven't seen Sierra lately. I think she's still around Bragg, but I rarely go too deep in there anymore. Too many good providers available via phone.

By Far. JENI IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (pic attched)! If you can find her. She's now inside, by appt only, which is good. She does a great job emulating Careena Collins, and will leave you completely drained and satisfied. Tip: Try to get her just after she has awoke for the day.

That's it for now.

The 5G / Oaklahoma thing. Good for 5G! Oaklahoma set up 5G 18mos ago just to beat a simple loitering rap. I know this because the cops came busting in my room and took her. When I was released, I saw Oaklahoma getting out of the cop car, getting uncuffed, and allowed to leave. So, as the say, revenge is a mother f*

Whoopdedo
09-10-11, 05:45
I have had some not so good experiences lately. I want to know if there is a list somewhere of trusted providers. These forums are nice, but the information is all over the place and not a; lways up to date.

The economy sucks and I can't afford to just throw my money away but for the right provider, I would be willing to part with it,

Do some of you have providers that you are willing to share information about?

Thanks in advance.

Goose78
09-11-11, 15:10
Hello, All: Been awhile but Gose78 is still in the game. I was out today around wilmington street and picked up April a cute 20-25 year old street walker, redhead skinny probably and A-cup went back to her place, and did flute lesson for a Jackson all in all a great experience. I have her number for any senior members or memebers I have corresponded with that would like it. Hope all is well my mongering brothers, and as always be in it to win it and not just to finish.

Goose78 Over and Out

Prfsoapm12
09-12-11, 15:20
Was out today, around Wilmington Street, and saw a blondish / reddish hair girl walking towards downtown. Drove by twice, but never got the look. Maybe the sun was in her eyes, or maybe it wasn't April. But the description matched. She looked cute. I might go drive back through there again.

Otherwise my drive around today was quiet. Probably too hot out around lunchtime.

Hello, All: Been awhile but Gose78 is still in the game. I was out today around wilmington street and picked up April a cute 20-25 year old street walker, redhead skinny probably and A-cup went back to her place, and did flute lesson for a Jackson all in all a great experience. I have her number for any senior members or memebers I have corresponded with that would like it. Hope all is well my mongering brothers, and as always be in it to win it and not just to finish.

Goose78 Over and Out

GregsRed
09-13-11, 10:35
Any recs would be appreciated. I generally like spinners (of any age) with GFE offering.

Message me.

Thanks!

Sekhemket
09-15-11, 11:39
My apologies if I'm being preachy or appear condescending.

1. Check your keyring prior to picking someone up. I'm not referring to the keys but to the little fops everyone carry around. Grocery cards are okay, but make sure if you have any that can tie you to a location (golf club or community, specialty stores, a job site, etc.) to take them off because they will notice.

2. Health Dept. Gives out free condoms for those who didn't know. Easy to pick up, no questions asked.

3. Check your break lights! Within the past two weeks I have seen 4 different guys pick someone up and have a brake light out. You're just asking to be pulled over.

Good luck.

Chsguy286
09-16-11, 00:47
I know I haven't post in a while but I took on a new job recently so haven't had time. But did a drive around 11 tonight. Only saw the big SW (think its kim) but I like them smaller. This way by bragg. Once again saw l / e by oakland so gave up. Will do the drive tomorrow and report. Can't wait to be a senior.

Boob Lover
09-20-11, 02:29
Good morning all I just woke up from a sucsessful dream I decided to cruise The tracks tonight, I started off my usual route I took MLK to bragg and crossed wilmington to city farm by the dog food factory there I say a BSW cute looking shoulder lenght straight hair she was wearing skinny jeans I gave her the look and she waved at me Awsome! But cars were coming down the road so I pulled a Uey at the gas station on the corner of Bragg and low and behold someone snatched her up FUCK! Damn Ok cruised bragg at around 11:45 The street was crowed tonight Pimps showing off their finest goods wich really didn't look great so I passed made my way around to a few other areas saw another BSW she's the tall one lanky looking one I glanced over in her direction and she damn near rushed my truck no thanks. So I returned to Bragg and I was being strared down with grimise looks eh no biggie I'm "lost" nothing to spectacular so I drove down (I can't remember the name of the road sorry) where I saw a rather heavy WSW passed her once she glanced at me did a check and turned around, passed her from the back and she gave me the flailing hand nothing to conspicuious so I turned around at an open gas station let the thugs roaming the street pass my truck drove up she looked down the road and jumped in. Asked if she needed a ride somewhere she said yeah Ill tell you were to turn so I asked if she was a cop she replied " I have nothing to todo with them" Me either as I grabbed her titty to make it offical. So a couple turns later we pull into an apartment complex she tells me to park in a parking spot and cut the engine. Slip her a twenty pull my junk out and got a nicely worked flute job finished the deal and we drove off. Guess where I dropped her off, Bragg street FML haha as she exied my truck and group of thugs walk in my direction towards her I drove off all non-shilontly (sp?) SO I ended the night on a good note. Spent 38 dollars total (2 red bulls a pack of smokes and her donation) all in all I was pleased but would have been happier if I scored the first BSW I came across.

Oh yeh, the WSW I picked was named Kim.

Robert1744
09-21-11, 23:45
I decided to take a quick cruise through the tracks on my way into work today and I'm glad I did! There's finally a little bit of new talent around, though I'm pretty sure she's just traveling through.

Anyway, her "name" is Sierra, she's a 22 year old BSW, spinner body with shoulder length straight black hair and a little nose ring. She's VERY cute. I saw her walking down S. Wilmington, knew immediately she was working and turned around to offer her a ride.

At my spot she gave a very thorough flute lesson, and even took the time to stop once, so that I'd last a little longer, and she even deep throated a few times, which felt really good. I ordinarily tip $5 if they've done a good job, but today, her skills warranted a $10 tip beyond the standard $20.

She's staying at the Budget Inn, and indicated that she was in a group of girls who are going to Fayetteville this weekend and then Atlanta after that. So odds are, she's just passing through. But you can probably catch her through Friday.

I will say that in hindsight, I wish I had taken her to a hotel and sampled all the goods. She gave a wonderful BJ, but I was kinda struck by the fact that there's many girls who give good BJs, if you shut your eyes, there's little difference. But the value in a young hottie is that young body, and doing a quick car BJ doesn't really let you sample all the goods, which is the reason we all like the young hotties to start with. Lesson learned. The next new, petite girl under the age of 25, is getting the hotel treatment.

Boob Lover
09-22-11, 21:42
I decided to take a quick cruise through the tracks on my way into work today and I'm glad I did! There's finally a little bit of new talent around, though I'm pretty sure she's just traveling through.

Anyway, her "name" is Sierra, she's a 22 year old BSW, spinner body with shoulder length straight black hair and a little nose ring. She's VERY cute. I saw her walking down S. Wilmington, knew immediately she was working and turned around to offer her a ride.

At my spot she gave a very thorough flute lesson, and even took the time to stop once, so that I'd last a little longer, and she even deep throated a few times, which felt really good. I ordinarily tip $5 if they've done a good job, but today, her skills warranted a $10 tip beyond the standard $20.

She's staying at the Budget Inn, and indicated that she was in a group of girls who are going to Fayetteville this weekend and then Atlanta after that. So odds are, she's just passing through. But you can probably catch her through Friday.

I will say that in hindsight, I wish I had taken her to a hotel and sampled all the goods. She gave a wonderful BJ, but I was kinda struck by the fact that there's many girls who give good BJs, if you shut your eyes, there's little difference. But the value in a young hottie is that young body, and doing a quick car BJ doesn't really let you sample all the goods, which is the reason we all like the young hotties to start with. Lesson learned. The next new, petite girl under the age of 25, is getting the hotel treatment.I belive that was the girl I was wanting to pick up on city farm road does she have a number? Please PM if she gave you one

Boob Lover
09-22-11, 21:47
I decided to go and look for the cute BSW I had reported about in my last post, I drove all around town in search for her will no reveil Sigh so I took another trip down by the dog food factory saw shannon and picked her up petite girl no boobs no arse so she said she charges 40 I told her I had 25, She agreed and made a you-turn to go back to wilmington street waited at the light forever while waiting she started the flute lesson never had road head before awsome I must say waiting at the light. Waiting. Waiting explorer pulls up behind me while I'm still getting dome kept her head down light turns green and made a left as soon as I turned I nutted in her mouth hahaha said to make another U-turn opened the door a spit the seed dropped her off at blount street, where there was a black girl with a more feminine black guy and he yelled out I could sucked your dick better hahaha Raliegh one hell of a place

Ghost Traveler
10-01-11, 01:52
I decided to go and look for the cute BSW I had reported about in my last post, I drove all around town in search for her will no reveil Sigh so I took another trip down by the dog food factory saw shannon and picked her up petite girl no boobs no arse so she said she charges 40 I told her I had 25, She agreed and made a you-turn to go back to wilmington street waited at the light forever while waiting she started the flute lesson never had road head before awsome I must say waiting at the light. Waiting. Waiting explorer pulls up behind me while I'm still getting dome kept her head down light turns green and made a left as soon as I turned I nutted in her mouth hahaha said to make another U-turn opened the door a spit the seed dropped her off at blount street, where there was a black girl with a more feminine black guy and he yelled out I could sucked your dick better hahaha Raliegh one hell of a placeWHERE?

Although I am not all that interested in dog food, it might be an interesting place to visit some day. If you know what I mean.

Happy Travels.

Ghost

Boob Lover
10-01-11, 19:19
WHERE?

Although I am not all that interested in dog food, it might be an interesting place to visit some day. If you know what I mean.

Happy Travels.

GhostYeah it is right off of S. Wilmington it is before the overpass if your coming from down town make a left at the light its going to be a small strip you can get there from blount street if you go to the right and over the train tracks. Or you can just follow the smell

Ghost Traveler
10-03-11, 01:28
I decided Fido needed some food so I went looking for the dog food factory. Poor dogs going to starve cause I never made it to the factory. As I was headed down Wilmington I noticed what I thought to be a WSW leaving the BP on Wilmington / Parkland. I made a U and pulled up along side of her. She hopped right in, introduced herself as Amy and gave me directions where to go. I could tell right away that she had been drinking. I was tempted to put her out but we were already quite a ways down the road. She seemed friendly though and she didn't act too drunk so I decided to go with it. Once we were parked in a secluded spot she got right down to stripping it all off and hopped in the back seat. I followed and she got right down to the flute lesson. I can't say it was the greatest lesson I've ever had. There was a lot of hand and not a lot of mouth but it was still enjoyable. After a few minutes of flute she slipped on the old rain coat, laid back and we got down to the real business. If this is the same Amy that several of you have said has lost some weight, it is obvious in her tits. They are droopy and wrinkled and covered in stretch marks and flopped around with our every movement. On the positive side, she was warm and wet and willing. Her friendly attitude made the encounter worthwhile and although I would not rank her in the top ten, I would stop for her if I ever saw her again. She said she had digits and was working mostly on call now but as I was dropping her off at the BP, a couple of guys she knew were walking towards the car and she hopped out. I didn't hang around to get her number.

Maybe next time I will actually make it to the dog food plant.

Thanks for the info Boob Lover.

Happy Travels.

Ghost

Boob Lover
10-03-11, 17:45
I decided Fido needed some food so I went looking for the dog food factory. Poor dogs going to starve cause I never made it to the factory. As I was headed down Wilmington I noticed what I thought to be a WSW leaving the BP on Wilmington / Parkland. I made a U and pulled up along side of her. She hopped right in, introduced herself as Amy and gave me directions where to go. I could tell right away that she had been drinking. I was tempted to put her out but we were already quite a ways down the road. She seemed friendly though and she didn't act too drunk so I decided to go with it. Once we were parked in a secluded spot she got right down to stripping it all off and hopped in the back seat. I followed and she got right down to the flute lesson. I can't say it was the greatest lesson I've ever had. There was a lot of hand and not a lot of mouth but it was still enjoyable. After a few minutes of flute she slipped on the old rain coat, laid back and we got down to the real business. If this is the same Amy that several of you have said has lost some weight, it is obvious in her tits. They are droopy and wrinkled and covered in stretch marks and flopped around with our every movement. On the positive side, she was warm and wet and willing. Her friendly attitude made the encounter worthwhile and although I would not rank her in the top ten, I would stop for her if I ever saw her again. She said she had digits and was working mostly on call now but as I was dropping her off at the BP, a couple of guys she knew were walking towards the car and she hopped out. I didn't hang around to get her number.

Maybe next time I will actually make it to the dog food plant.

Thanks for the info Boob Lover.

Happy Travels.

GhostNot a problem Ghost this AMY in wich you speak of does she have dark blackish hair and a really heavy southern accent?

Ghost Traveler
10-03-11, 20:44
Not a problem Ghost this AMY in wich you speak of does she have dark blackish hair and a really heavy southern accent?This Amy had two tattoo's (that I noticed). One above each breast. Does that ring a bell? I didn't notice a very heavy accent and her hair was dark but not blackish.

Happy Travels.

Ghost

Boob Lover
10-04-11, 00:50
This Amy had two tattoo's (that I noticed). One above each breast. Does that ring a bell? I didn't notice a very heavy accent and her hair was dark but not blackish.

Happy Travels.

Ghost

Nope wrong Amy damn thats a popular name by the way you were right near the dog food factory you said the BP on Wilmington if the BP was on the right side of where you were you missed it it was the light before the bridge (you would turn left at the light) If the BP was on your left you would make a right at the light after the bridge thats City Farm road The dog food factory

NorthStar777
10-08-11, 17:27
Has anyone seen Misty lately. She's 5' 6' or so, blonde, A-cups with long eraserhead nips. She's a squirter and A WHOLE LOT OF FUN! Originally from Tenn, she has an angel tattoo just below her bellybutton. Anyway, if you get the chance, she's definitely worth it.

DanTheMan31
10-25-11, 08:37
I have visited with this young lady on several different occasions, and I give her the highest regards. Not only is the massage wonderful, but the conversation is also great. She is a beautiful woman with sensual curves so if you do not like curvy beautiful women I would assume she is not for you. She and I disussed her pricing and she said her prices were higher than most because she wants clients who are not off the street. With that being said she has lowered her prices for me because I have seen her a good amount of times. The location is very clean and safe witch is most important to me. One other thing that really catches my attention is that she is new to this and I hate seeing people who have been in this industry for more than 5 years. With all of this being said I highly recommend this young lady, she truly is a beautiful work of art.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-today-21/6849347

Dan

Harry Plopper
10-25-11, 12:00
Thank you for the 1 post. We appreciate the input. Still not sure if she is worth it.

I have visited with this young lady on several different occasions, and I give her the highest regards. Not only is the massage wonderful, but the conversation is also great. She is a beautiful woman with sensual curves so if you do not like curvy beautiful women I would assume she is not for you. She and I disussed her pricing and she said her prices were higher than most because she wants clients who are not off the street. With that being said she has lowered her prices for me because I have seen her a good amount of times. The location is very clean and safe witch is most important to me. One other thing that really catches my attention is that she is new to this and I hate seeing people who have been in this industry for more than 5 years. With all of this being said I highly recommend this young lady, she truly is a beautiful work of art.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-today-21/6849347

Dan

DanTheMan31
10-25-11, 13:01
Thank you for the 1 post. We appreciate the input. Still not sure if she is worth it.In all honesty it's just what you like I guess.

Elgrande4
10-27-11, 15:15
I have an older lady friend in the S. Raleigh / Garner area in need of some help. I apologize in advance but she prefers older white guys. If you think you can help her out later today or tomorrow SMs and only SMs send a note for details and contact info.

Thanks

Elgrande4

Elgrande4
10-28-11, 08:43
I have an older lady friend in the S. Raleigh / Garner area in need of some help. I apologize in advance but she prefers older white guys. If you think you can help her out later today or tomorrow SMs and only SMs send a note for details and contact info.

Thanks

Elgrande4.

For those that are unfamiliar with SMs. It does not mean text message. It is Senior Members. I am not going to give a friends info to someone with 0 posts. Sorry, it is what it is.

CADreams123
10-30-11, 15:24
Just wanted to report some CL hits from the personals area. Always looking for more info on amateurs, reading Elgrande4's post reminded me I should share some of the wealth.

'Tessa J. AA female about 22 years old. Petite but looked about 4 months pregnant when I saw her last month. Often posts for "help" in Personals section but those ads get flagged real quick, she's not the most discreet. Lives near 401 / Mitchell Mill road with her mom so she looks for daytime meetings. Hung out with her and she showed me how she plays the flute. Have contact info for contributing members as it seems she is always hustling, I'm sure good negotiators could strike a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Elgrande4
10-31-11, 11:36
In all honesty it's just what you like I guess.Obviously there are others out there that are less than $.80 / hour. If its worth it to you, I say enjoy.

Thanks for sharing.

MacGyver7964
11-02-11, 10:37
Wanted to contribute my first post. Honey deserves it. Saw her recently and for 30 minutes, felt like I was the only guy in the world. Highly recommended!

Furnace1
11-03-11, 00:26
Will be doing a drive tomorrow. Will report on my findings.

JohnnyRotten21
11-05-11, 13:54
I Have been striking out lately on Bragg. For like 2 weeks straight. Any idea what gives?

NorthStar777
11-05-11, 20:46
I Have been striking out lately on Bragg. For like 2 weeks straight. Any idea what gives?If you know anytghing about the Raleigh SW scene, you would understand what is going on. Remember Idlewild? How about Martin St? Unfortunately and sadly, that's the future for Bragg St. DEAD! Fuckin 5-0 killed it and the gangs are too pussy to run shit the way they should. So, since the police are running it. Shit is dead. Once a hoe / always a hoe. True. They are still around, just not on the stroll.

Boob Lover
11-06-11, 00:05
Try either Farm city road or east street.

I Have been striking out lately on Bragg. For like 2 weeks straight. Any idea what gives?

Nccb69
11-11-11, 15:03
Ok boys, finally have my first (on this board) report to share with you all but now I have to figure out where to put it. I can't believe the Escort thread is totally empty, so my question is, do you care about agency girls and if so, does it matter where I put it? I'm asking because I don't want to piss most of you off if this info isn't generally needed or wanted here. (I know I'll piss someone off no matter what, just my nature sometimes)

Also asking because this agency has been around for a while and I find it very strange not to see any reports anywhere except on The othEr boaRd. Appreciate the feedback.

Charged
11-13-11, 21:51
I will be traveling to Raleigh and would like to get a room in a hotel, motel, exteded stay, etc. Where I can get incall service at the same place where I'm staying. Does anyone have any recommendations?

HoneyHoliday
11-14-11, 11:54
I will be traveling to Raleigh and would like to get a room in a hotel, motel, exteded stay, etc. Where I can get incall service at the same place where I'm staying. Does anyone have any recommendations?If you stay on Capitol at any of the hotels. Or on page Road or miami blvd in RTP you are sure to find a provider close. If not in the same hotel, surely the one next door.

Robert1744
11-18-11, 12:26
I was not even looking this morning, just going down S. Sauders for some cheaper gas when I saw Amy, a 26 year old WSW whom I've reviewed once previously. She was looking to make a little money, so I was happy to provide her with some work.

We went back to her place and she gave me close to, but not quite, a GFE. Full nude massage to start and full menu cost me a picture of Ben Franklin. Amy is nice and clean, long hair, nice petite body. She doesn't seems to be cracked out / drugged out in the least.

Digits to very trusted seniors that I know will treat her right. As always, if you have to ask if either of those descriptions fit you, then they don't.

Derf
11-20-11, 21:25
I work in the Henderson / Louisburg area and would like to find a provider who can accomadate incall in the area. If you are or know of anyone, please PM digits. Your reply is greatly appericated.

Robert1744
11-21-11, 12:38
I found myself out and about yesterday with an itch that really needed to be scratched. Ordinarily, I pass Kim and Ashley on by, because I'm looking for part-timers like below. But I was really itching BAD. So I picked them both up and we went to my spot for a good thorough double pipe cleaning. Their service was excellent.

Each girl got a picture of Andrew Jackson for her troubles.

Brucea06
11-22-11, 13:42
I work in the Henderson / Louisburg area and would like to find a provider who can accomadate incall in the area. If you are or know of anyone, please PM digits. Your reply is greatly appericated.If you are looking for a middle age (42) larger (5'3 and 170 lbs) lady then you want to hook up with this lady. Contact me for if you need more info.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-sexy-classy-mature-redhead-42/4512193

Come and Have Some Relaxed Non Rushed time with me! I'm a mature, classy, and very sexy woman that knows how to make you feel like a king. I'm 5'3, approx 170 pounds, long red hair, and my measurements are 42DD-38-44. Your satisfaction is my pleasure. Call nine1nine34zero6eight8Seven. In and outcalls available will travel to Raleigh, N. Raleigh, Wake Forest, Youngsville, Henderson, Bunn, Rocky Mount. Garner, Clayton.

NO APPOINTMENTS AFTER 10PM.

I WILL NOT ANSWER TEXTS OR BLOCK CALLS.

150hr incalls 200. Outcalls.

Poster's age: 42

Derf
11-23-11, 07:10
Thanks for the info. If you or anyone else has any intel on her it would be apreciated. I notice she serve a pretty large area. Is her incall location in "Louisburg"?

Thanks.

If you are looking for a middle age (42) larger (5'3 and 170 lbs) lady then you want to hook up with this lady. Contact me for if you need more info.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-sexy-classy-mature-redhead-42/4512193

Come and Have Some Relaxed Non Rushed time with me! I'm a mature, classy, and very sexy woman that knows how to make you feel like a king. I'm 5'3, approx 170 pounds, long red hair, and my measurements are 42DD-38-44. Your satisfaction is my pleasure. Call nine1nine34zero6eight8Seven. In and outcalls available will travel to Raleigh, N. Raleigh, Wake Forest, Youngsville, Henderson, Bunn, Rocky Mount. Garner, Clayton.

NO APPOINTMENTS AFTER 10PM.

I WILL NOT ANSWER TEXTS OR BLOCK CALLS.

150hr incalls 200. Outcalls.

Poster's age: 42

Brucea06
11-23-11, 08:28
Thanks for the info. If you or anyone else has any intel on her it would be apreciated. I notice she serve a pretty large area. Is her incall location in "Louisburg"?

Thanks.Yes her incall location in just outside of "louisburg", nice, mature, bigger lady. Offers unrushed GFE service.

Bonneville
11-26-11, 22:38
A little tail from Durham. It was very early in the morning, close to 2am. I had been headed back from Burlington when I got caught in a massage traffic jam on 40. I exited and made my way with the rest of the sheep, through Durham and headed out Angier Ave to get over to Glenwood. So while headed this way, I check the usual spots and nothing going on. I stopped at a stop sign and there stands Grace (her name is important later). Not terribly attractive but she says Hi and gets in. We got out of 'the zone' to a private spot, and the flute lesson begins. All goes well until I let loose, she then gives a little gag, sits up and does a spit take all over my dash! Just like the movies. Blaaaaablh! Classy. I drop her off, thank you, and spend the next 30 minutes cleaning the car. Auto Bell the next day.

Bonneville
11-26-11, 22:52
In other reports I also picked up Shannon in the Bragg zone several days ago maybe a little more than a week now. Time is flying by. At Blount and Hoke I think. Next to the gas station. I didn't see her but had the windows half down and she yelled 'HEY!" a few times, too late I was around the corner and made a left on Person and circled back around. There she was and she hopped right in. Same as last poster, spinner, a little amped maybe, not much of a conversationalist. She kept wanting to get started while driving but 'been there done that', I prefer to find a spot. She wanted. 4 I offered. 3 and she gladly took it. All in all a pretty successful lesson and if I saw her again I would probably repeat, especially since pick ins are so slim lately. Most nights LE presence is pervasive.

Bonneville
11-26-11, 23:22
I know this should go on the Fville site but figured it was worth putting here if any interest.

On the way back from Fayetteville I went up 301 which is gold for WSW and BSW most hours of the day, especially between Grove St and going south to the railroad tracks. I go through here pretty often. So I am going north and just past the RR tracks entering the zone and up to the side of the road pops a WSW spinner with very tight black pants, a white tube top, red bra, black straight hair about half down her back with red lipstick. I saw her late and pass her, look around for LE, LE is aware of this area BTW, be careful, seeing none hang three rights and pull up to the intersection as she is crossing it. I admired my perfect timing! She did not see me so gave a little beep and she walked up and hopped right in. I asked her where she needed a ride to and she directed me to one of the many cheesy motels that dot this area. Cool, I say I am looking for some naked massage time and a flute lesson, about an 30. 60 minutes of her time. She's cool but she is in a bit of rush as she has another appointment. Wha? Says she is on backpage but I can't find her under Aaron. Anyway, we get there and she yells for the desk clerk and asked to have her room back for a few minutes, because she has a date. He tells her to. Off and they exchange other pleasantries. By this time a guy walks up behind us out of the blue and says to her, 'so you need me now'. She says no thanks. We head down the hall where this BSW spinner is, but we cannot use her room, she has a date. She suggests we use one side of the room and they will use the other. I decline and start walk. A door opens and some dude starts saying something I don't catch and then I tell Aaron I'm going to split. By now we are in the parking lot and she says just give me the money and I'll go in and pay the clerk. I laugh at the suggestion tell her there is just way to much drama for me and I leave. Shame, she had the look and the body. I could have taken this a couple of different directions and I will tolerate a lot, but she was surrounded with just a smidge too much drama and I got that ol' flight feeling I try and listen to.

FreddoNC
12-08-11, 10:21
I had a recurring dream about Hope when she worked for Rachel. Now she's back and better than ever, I can attest. Her ad is on Eros.

Really incredible ATF experience. Treat her right.

JohnnyRotten21
12-24-11, 17:05
I was cruising up S. Sanders street towards Garner on Thursday and spoted a cute little blonde standing at the corner in front of Handy Hugos. She strutted over to the car and asked if I wanted some company. She took me to her place on Marble Road a few blocks away. She gave me a really good flute lesson. The problem is that after I left I hit the store to get a drink. I was so into the flute lesson I didn't realize she had cleaned my wallet out while my pants were down. My on stupid fault. I know better than to take my wallet inside with me. Just wanted you fellas to beware of that one. Her name is Amy.

Bustaload
12-28-11, 18:44
I was cruising up S. Sanders street towards Garner on Thursday and spoted a cute little blonde standing at the corner in front of Handy Hugos. She strutted over to the car and asked if I wanted some company. She took me to her place on Marble Road a few blocks away. She gave me a really good flute lesson. The problem is that after I left I hit the store to get a drink. I was so into the flute lesson I didn't realize she had cleaned my wallet out while my pants were down. My on stupid fault. I know better than to take my wallet inside with me. Just wanted you fellas to beware of that one. Her name is Amy.I picked up Amy kind of long blonde hair redish tint, in pretty much the same place. Not sure of the name of the road where the house is she uses. We got started and I just happened to look down by the floor and she had her hand in my pocket as well. I was lucky enough to catch her and get rearrainged so she couldn't get into my pocket any longer. I did let her finish me and told her I would not pick her up again and would pass the word around about her.

JonJonPhenom
12-29-11, 16:18
Hello All,

I just found out about this website and WOW. Wondering how I went this long w / o this site. Its good to be here and I look forward to actively contributing to this board with my mongering experiences LOL. With that said, could someone point me in the right direction? I just moved to NC 6 weeks back and would like some help finding Asian (preferrably thick ones LOL) women to spend time with. From the reviews it seems that VIP can be hit or miss and if anyone can assist by providing alternatives to the MP I would appreciate it.

I understand that discretion is important and I would love specifics but will settle for a point in the right direction. Being that I'm new on the board I realize that info is usually shared with those that have proved themselves deserving of it but at the same time the catch 22 for someone in my position that's relatively new to an area. In any case its good to be here and I look forward to trading experiences with you all soon!

Meatrocket5000
12-29-11, 16:47
I picked up Amy kind of long blonde hair redish tint, in pretty much the same place. Not sure of the name of the road where the house is she uses. We got started and I just happened to look down by the floor and she had her hand in my pocket as well. I was lucky enough to catch her and get rearrainged so she couldn't get into my pocket any longer. I did let her finish me and told her I would not pick her up again and would pass the word around about her.Her street name maybe but her real name is Ashli. The street she goes to is Marble. It is just down the road from S. Saunders. The house she uses is a piece of shit. There is a grate trailer out front always. She is a thief. Uncle Leo goes by that street on rotations. She does do good service but she does not get returning customers because she is a thief. So everyone be warned. Pic attached.

[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Bonneville
01-03-12, 22:51
Faye is a WSW, black hair, sometimes wears glasses. Hangs on Jones or Lane. Lives on Lane. She is from Tenn. And is enthusiastic. Not the greatest looker but not bad. Happy to show you her rack, which is ample C. I've seen her a couple of times but not lately, like in the last two weeks. Maybe she left town. Unfortunatly I did not get digits. Anyone know where she went?

Bonneville
01-03-12, 22:54
I have seen her a couple of times on lower Bragg. Shoulder length hair, white winter jacket, WSW. Maybe a little chubby. Every time I see her there seems to be a lot of LE around. It's probably just the area is overrun with them but I get spooked easy. Anyone know who she is or have the 411 on her? Info much appreciated.

Bonneville
01-03-12, 23:03
Saw this on CL. I think this may be close to holly springs but not sure. Anyone tried this? It was in small biz opportunities, oddly.

Fayetteville craigslist services offered small biz ads.

Massage Service (Cliffdale)

Date: 2012-01-02, 3:43PM EST.

Reply to: serv-yxcyp-2750825044@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

For the holidays I'm reducing my rates to 60h / 40hh and if you need a bonus is extra- please email or call 705-7578 for information thanks!

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

PostingID: 2750825044

The War Host
01-04-12, 01:28
Saw this on CL. I think this may be close to holly springs but not sure. Anyone tried this? It was in small biz opportunities, oddly.

For the holidays I'm reducing my rates to 60h / 40hh and if you need a bonus is extra- please email or call 705-7578 for information thanks!

PostingID: 2750825044I suspected that the ad was referring to Cliffdale Road in Fayetteville, so I googled the number with a 910 area code. Here is the first hit that it came back with.

http://eroticaromatherapy.webs.com/

Meatrocket5000
01-04-12, 18:05
I have seen her a couple of times on lower Bragg. Shoulder length hair, white winter jacket, WSW. Maybe a little chubby. Every time I see her there seems to be a lot of LE around. It's probably just the area is overrun with them but I get spooked easy. Anyone know who she is or have the 411 on her? Info much appreciated.Her name is Michelle, but sometimes goes by Kelly. She will act all innocent and everything, and will want to do it, but then she does a less then half assed job. She is just a waste of time. She is paranoid also. She has been on vacation plenty of times care of uncle leo for other extra curricular activities.

Just stay away!

Richard3
01-05-12, 01:33

PostingID: 2750825044Yes, that is 910 / Fayetteville. I saw Nicholee on New Years Eve. Nice apartment, nice section, my second trip. She hands out business cards. Not GFE / FS but yes, you'll like the 'BBonus'.

Bonneville
01-05-12, 23:46
Her name is Michelle, but sometimes goes by Kelly. She will act all innocent and everything, and will want to do it, but then she does a less then half assed job. She is just a waste of time. She is paranoid also. She has been on vacation plenty of times care of uncle leo for other extra curricular activities.

Just stay away!MR. I appreciate the intel.

Ghost Traveler
01-07-12, 21:17
My usual roaming area is Durham but I was downtown Raleigh so I decided to break out the monger map and go for a cruise around the area. As I turned off Lenoir onto East towards Oakwood I noticed a young lady in a white top and black spandex walking down the sidewalk with a purpose. I figured she was just a local but not wanting to miss a chance, I slowed down as I passed her. She glanced over and gave me the nod so I stopped and let her in. She said her name was Ashley and she was a dancer in Greenville but came here for the weekends. She is about 5'5", small tits but very nice shaply bottom. Very short cut blondish brown hair and dark eyes. Nice looking girl that didn't seem all strung out. We went to a secluded spot and she started out with a BBBJ that was nice, but not real skilled. I could tell she was trying her best but just a little too much hand action for me. We moved on to FS and things got a little better. First entry was warm but a little dry and the raincoat got tight around the top so I pulled out to adjust. She apologized and put a little mouth lube on it and we went back to action. Things got moistened up pretty good and she did a little moaning and hip movements until I had to release my load.

I wouldn't say it was one of my best experiences I've ever had, but I would pick her up again if I ever see her. She was nice and clean, smelled good and wasn't cracked out. I was going to get her digits but as I was dropping her off she saw someone she knew, she leaned over and kissed me and jumped out. As always, YMMV, but I would recommend her.

I might just have to visit Raleigh more often. The girls in Durham are starting to get a little too wierd for me.

Happy Travels.

Ghost

Wildthang36
01-08-12, 07:08
Made a trip toward Cary on Fri to see the wildflower mentioned in other areas of this board, you know the one, she was pollenated a few months ago. Had previously cancelled my appt, but didn't get a callback to confirm, so I stopped by. I wanted to move it to another day, which unfortunately she wasn't working. She wasn't busy at the moment, so I asked her if we could go ahead a keep the original appt. Yep. Nice blue eyes with Auburn hair. Maybe 5'3' anb 125 lbs. Started out with a nice body run on my back. I did alittle fondling and such. Filpped and began to show my boy some attention. Very enthusiastic BBBJ with lots of running, touching, licking all over, neck, ears, etc. After about 15m inutes, I asked to move to the next level. She covered the ride and hopped on. Rode hard it mulitple pos for about 10-15 minutes. I let go and pulled the cover. She kept working hard for another shot, but just wasn't happening that day.

Over all great service. Looks. 7.5, body. 7.5 and attitude 10.

Tg Schuab
01-10-12, 13:59
New to this how did it all work? First timer so don't have any references. Looking for a thin girl with nice big boobs. Was considering tyra star or nikkinc. Why is a site like sexybyraven not taken down by police? Is it safe? Are you supposed to use your real name when you fill out the forms on these sites? Need help and guidance

Tg Schuab
01-10-12, 14:19
Very confused. New and don't have any references so how to get started? Looking for thin girl with nice big tits. Was considering tyra star or nikkinc. Why has a website like sexybyraven not been taken down by police how can they operate? Is it safe? Are you supposed to use your real name when you fill out the forms on these sites or contact escorts?

Please advise,

Thanks

Tg Schuab
01-12-12, 17:20
Can anyone advise please?

Sekhemket
01-13-12, 02:47
Very confused. New and don't have any references so how to get started? Looking for thin girl with nice big tits. Was considering tyra star or nikkinc. Why has a website like sexybyraven not been taken down by police how can they operate? Is it safe? Are you supposed to use your real name when you fill out the forms on these sites or contact escorts?

Please advise,

ThanksTake the time to RTFF (read the f'ing forum). Do a search of those particular providers to see what others have said. And REALLY think long and hard about your last question about using your real name. Not trying to be mean, but you sound like someone who's going to get ripped off if you don't take the time to research what you're looking for. Good luck with your endeavors.

In other news there are several women out and about in the south Raleigh area. Some new, many familiar. From what I hear 5Gs may be out of the game for a while due to having her jaw wired shut.

Zman429
01-13-12, 15:25
Can anyone advise please?Sexybyraven is up try that first

Spooner Strum
01-19-12, 13:43
I have seen her a couple of times on lower Bragg. Shoulder length hair, white winter jacket, WSW. Maybe a little chubby. Every time I see her there seems to be a lot of LE around. It's probably just the area is overrun with them but I get spooked easy. Anyone know who she is or have the 411 on her? Info much appreciated.Reddish hair? White leather jacket?

Saw that one around noon today near those hotels out near s Wilmington (other street between the exits). She was hanging out at crowded bus stop. Got pissed I did not pick her up. There was a bus sitting there too by that point.

Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Spooner Strum
01-19-12, 13:49
Faye is a WSW, black hair, sometimes wears glasses. Hangs on Jones or Lane. Lives on Lane. She is from Tenn. And is enthusiastic. Not the greatest looker but not bad. Happy to show you her rack, which is ample C. I've seen her a couple of times but not lately, like in the last two weeks. Maybe she left town. Unfortunatly I did not get digits. Anyone know where she went?She have ink on her left shoulder area?

Spooner Strum
01-19-12, 14:08
This Amy had two tattoo's (that I noticed). One above each breast. Does that ring a bell? I didn't notice a very heavy accent and her hair was dark but not blackish.

Happy Travels.

GhostThink I saw her today walking around near the s. Wilm. BP.

Riley Rivera
01-19-12, 18:37
Hey Guys. I'm Riley and I am visiting the carolina's soon so I just wanted to introduce myself.

Robert1744
01-20-12, 11:22
I just picked her up this morning between the used car lots (that used to be the Planters Peanut Store back in the day, for all you Raleigh natives) and the restaurant building (that used to be Shoney's back in the day.)

I actually saw her about a year and a half ago, I did a double with her and an older blonde named Tee. So now she's back, living in a local notel and trying to make rent every day by getting donations from generous gentlemen. Nicki is 44 years old, medium length straight brown hair. She has a bangin' body for a 44 year old and she's not street worn in the least (yet). And her tits. OMG. They're a sight to behold. You don't usually see such nice natural big ones on a woman who's not fat.

We went to her place for a very nice full service date. BBBJ and then missionary and then doggie to completion. Ordinarily, I'm not a doggie guy, but the sight of this hot body beneath me, looking like a porn star with those great tits was too much. Nicki is very friendly and accomodating. And at least for now, she's not on drugs.

I gave her the usual $40 donation and then tipped her $10 for providing what is easily one of the best dates I've had in months. I've been mongering, but it has just been with all the usuals, so there's been really nothing to report back about.

Check out the S. Wilmington stroll for this one fellas, she's a must date!

Spooner Strum
01-20-12, 15:52
Saw her hanging out near that gas station in the bus stop around 12. Looked super tired.

I just picked her up this morning between the used car lots (that used to be the Planters Peanut Store back in the day, for all you Raleigh natives) and the restaurant building (that used to be Shoney's back in the day.)

I actually saw her about a year and a half ago, I did a double with her and an older blonde named Tee. So now she's back, living in a local notel and trying to make rent every day by getting donations from generous gentlemen. Nicki is 44 years old, medium length straight brown hair. She has a bangin' body for a 44 year old and she's not street worn in the least (yet). And her tits. OMG. They're a sight to behold. You don't usually see such nice natural big ones on a woman who's not fat.

We went to her place for a very nice full service date. BBBJ and then missionary and then doggie to completion. Ordinarily, I'm not a doggie guy, but the sight of this hot body beneath me, looking like a porn star with those great tits was too much. Nicki is very friendly and accomodating. And at least for now, she's not on drugs.

I gave her the usual $40 donation and then tipped her $10 for providing what is easily one of the best dates I've had in months. I've been mongering, but it has just been with all the usuals, so there's been really nothing to report back about.

Check out the S. Wilmington stroll for this one fellas, she's a must date!

Bonneville
02-02-12, 23:35
She have ink on her left shoulder area?She kind of pulled her shirt up and I did not see above that.

Bonneville
02-02-12, 23:46
Reddish hair? White leather jacket?

Saw that one around noon today near those hotels out near s Wilmington (other street between the exits). She was hanging out at crowded bus stop. Got pissed I did not pick her up. There was a bus sitting there too by that point.

Anyone know who I'm talking about?Yes, She got pissed I didn't pick her up also. She gave me shrug with palms up as if to say 'what wrong with me'!

Rico1976
02-08-12, 15:17
Hey guys. In 2010 the wifey found my monger phone so I have had to lay low since then. We had a cell phone service that I had gotten a smart phone with but now we no longer have that service. As you all probably already know that smart phone can still function even without a service as long as you have on your wi-fi. The old number is gone but the apps will still work on wifi. I downloaded a service to my old phone that allows phone calls to be made over the internet. And the old phone layin around is not out of the ordernary so I just saw I like the games I had on that old phone so I keep it charged for when I want to play them. Now the downside to the internet phone service on that old phone is I have to be somewhere the has free wifi like sheets, the mall, library or waffle house. Some place like that. I got a free service and I already had the phone so it's not costin any extra money and I don't have to hide the phone. Just thought I'd put that idea out there.

Repeater
02-09-12, 03:18
I dreamed I pick up a girl by the gas station at hoke and person. A fat girl with blonde hair and glasses, not cracked out looking at all. Not anything to look at but services were decent. 20 for BBBJ / cim. Said she is normally at bragg and garner.

Repeater
02-11-12, 12:36
I dreamed I pick up a girl by the gas station at hoke and person. A fat girl with blonde hair and glasses, not cracked out looking at all. Not anything to look at but services were decent. 20 for BBBJ / cim. Said she is normally at bragg and garner.Went in my car from the passenger side and found $6 dollars on the floor btween the door an seat. Turns out in only cost $14. Haha! Like Christmas.

Raven Murs
02-13-12, 01:19
Hi guys,

I know most of you guys know this, but I know there are some newbies out there that aren't aware, so I'm hoping they'll stumble across this post and become privy to it!

Remember it's never a good idea to ask about services / what goes on during a session in e-mail, text, and even a phone call or in person until a certain level of trust is built. Maybe I'm too paranoid, but I don't always know who I'm talking to exactly as a provider and I know you guys don't either. So, to avoid any trouble with LE, experiences with your provider shouldn't be discussed. Just plan to be pleasantly surprised. *wink*

I'm an avid blog reader, and this blog has been mentioned before. It is an awesome source for noobs, especially these two entries:

http://happyendingz.********.com/2011/03/basic-massage-parlor-tips-for-newbies.html

http://happyendingz.********.com/2010/02/stupid-newbie-mistakes-or-what-not-to.html

True, they are referring to massage parlors. But I believe these are awesome guidelines for ANY situation in the adult world, be it your local massage parlor, indy BP body rub girls, or escorts.

Sorry to interfere, continue mongering! & thanks for the positive reviews! *smile* I think this is a great way of communicating with each other and I hope to meet more of you sometime.

Sydney

The War Host
02-13-12, 01:46
Went in my car from the passenger side and found $6 dollars on the floor btween the door an seat. Turns out in only cost $14. Haha! Like Christmas.Sounds like Ashley. She use to be cute with a nice body, but saw her at the Exxon a couple of weeks ago and she has blown up! Her service was never exceptional but she got a pass because of her looks. Sounds like now she has neither.

On another note, I saw the girl in the white jacket, Nikki, a couple times last week. Did not participate, but the reports are not exaggerated. She is a very attractive woman with a nice body to boot! If I had not read the reports, I would have wondered if she was even a working girl.

Bonneville
02-16-12, 23:52
Ran into Shannon at the Exxon Mon night after work. She was pretty wired, did a nice job for. 2 and a Bojangles 4 piece combo!

Joe Lassie 69
02-29-12, 21:05
Hello fellow mongers. First post but not new to the game. Was wondering if anyone knows about a slim BSW named Asia or Raven. She was an ATF but I've been gone. Its the same chick. Used to hang off New Bern Ave.

Ghost Traveler
03-01-12, 22:38
I was headed down S. Saunders towards Lowe's on 401 and as I passed Pecan a young lady standing on the corner caught my eye. She was about 5'7", had long blondish brown hair, half jacket, long legs in tight jeans and nice looking high top timberlands on. She didn't really look like a SW but seemed to be loitering so I turned around and made the pass. She gave me a nod so I offered her a ride. She got in and directed me towards her notel, the whole time giving me a story about how she was better than all the others and only came out about one week of every month. She did seem very clean, had a fairly attractive face with all her teeth in her mouth and smelled fresh and slightly of vanilla perfume. Her attire wasn't the typical SW rags either but were rather classy and clean. She actually looked pretty good to me. As we are headed to the notel she tells me how she will give me a full massage, fantastic BBBJ, full service and multiple pops. Now this is where the little head started doing the thinking. We got into the room and she reached down and started to massage the thinking head, which made it think even more that it was fixing to have one heck of an experience. Then she asks for the donation and says it will be a Benny. I don't have that much on me, but since the little head is still doing the thinking for both of us, he agrees to the $.87 he knows I have in my pocket. Once my pockets were empty, she started taking off the clothes and things started getting ugly. The shirt came off and the milky, flabby, baby fat, strech marked flesh was revealed. The padded bra came off and revealed some of the smallest A cups I have ever seen. The pants came off and the bottom half was just as flabby and loose as the top half. I was tempted to walk out right then, but the cost was prohibitive. We got onto the bed and she immediatly went to work on the BBBJ. I asked about the massage and she kind of laughed it off and said I would be happy with the BJ. I do admit she had some pretty good skills and took good care of the little head and the two nuts that hang around with it. After a few minutes of BBBJ I said I was ready to move on to FS and she said sure and asked if I had a glove. Of course I have a glove. In the F*ing car! WTF? A SW that doesn't carry gloves? Anyway. I'm not getting dressed and going out to the car for a glove and now I am just ready to be finished with this whole encounter. I tell her to finish me off, which she does. I get dressed and walk out. The whole time listening to her tell me to call her cause she is the best around. Yeah. Like that's ever going to happen. The big head is thinking now! YMMV but that's the first and last time I will ever pick her up. Oh Well. Looks like I TOFTT As Always.

Happy Travels.

Ghost

Spooner Strum
03-03-12, 10:19
I think I saw her hanging around over by the Sam's Club and the crappy hotel over off S. Wilmington area. She looked high as hell and was basically soliciting on the busy corner.

I was headed down S. Saunders towards Lowe's on 401 and as I passed Pecan a young lady standing on the corner caught my eye. She was about 5'7", had long blondish brown hair, half jacket, long legs in tight jeans and nice looking high top timberlands on. She didn't really look like a SW but seemed to be loitering so I turned around and made the pass. She gave me a nod so I offered her a ride. She got in and directed me towards her notel, the whole time giving me a story about how she was better than all the others and only came out about one week of every month. She did seem very clean, had a fairly attractive face with all her teeth in her mouth and smelled fresh and slightly of vanilla perfume. Her attire wasn't the typical SW rags either but were rather classy and clean. She actually looked pretty good to me. As we are headed to the notel she tells me how she will give me a full massage, fantastic BBBJ, full service and multiple pops. Now this is where the little head started doing the thinking. We got into the room and she reached down and started to massage the thinking head, which made it think even more that it was fixing to have one heck of an experience. Then she asks for the donation and says it will be a Benny. I don't have that much on me, but since the little head is still doing the thinking for both of us, he agrees to the $.87 he knows I have in my pocket. Once my pockets were empty, she started taking off the clothes and things started getting ugly. The shirt came off and the milky, flabby, baby fat, strech marked flesh was revealed. The padded bra came off and revealed some of the smallest A cups I have ever seen. The pants came off and the bottom half was just as flabby and loose as the top half. I was tempted to walk out right then, but the cost was prohibitive. We got onto the bed and she immediatly went to work on the BBBJ. I asked about the massage and she kind of laughed it off and said I would be happy with the BJ. I do admit she had some pretty good skills and took good care of the little head and the two nuts that hang around with it. After a few minutes of BBBJ I said I was ready to move on to FS and she said sure and asked if I had a glove. Of course I have a glove. In the F*ing car! WTF? A SW that doesn't carry gloves? Anyway. I'm not getting dressed and going out to the car for a glove and now I am just ready to be finished with this whole encounter. I tell her to finish me off, which she does. I get dressed and walk out. The whole time listening to her tell me to call her cause she is the best around. Yeah. Like that's ever going to happen. The big head is thinking now! YMMV but that's the first and last time I will ever pick her up. Oh Well. Looks like I TOFTT As Always.

Happy Travels.

Ghost

My1965
03-03-12, 12:39
I saw 5G crossing the corner park at Idlewild and Lane and dissapear into the appartments at lane and Seawell.

I don't think she was working and she defently didn't look like she had her mouth wired shut. Her hair is died dark brown almost black now. I'll see if I can catch her.

Robert1744
03-08-12, 12:14
I really shouldn't have, I knew better, but I picked up the BSW Lorraine this morning and it was terrible. I've always been very attracted to her, as I think she's got a tight little body, but I've had maybe one good date out of half a dozen. I've bypassed her for months without picking her up and today for some reason I thought. "Eh, why not, maybe it will be good today." NOPE.

I even tried to be nice and tell her that beyond the standard donation, if she showed me a good time and completed the task, I'd definitely give her a tip, thinking that might be an incentive. NOPE. We get to my spot and she's barely licking the tip of the flute for just a couple of minutes and then tells me to help. Ummmm, no. That's why I hired you.

I let her know my displeasure and took her back unsatisfied. As I dropped her off she had the gall to ask for my phone number. Riiiiiiight. .

So if you see a younger BSW with a pretty good sized afro, and a bangin' little body, do not pick her up. She is in no way worth your money or time.

Joe Lassie 69
03-11-12, 20:29
Tall and kinda slim off of Bragg / Hoke? Similar experience. Fine as hell though but waste of time.

I really shouldn't have, I knew better, but I picked up the BSW Lorraine this morning and it was terrible. I've always been very attracted to her, as I think she's got a tight little body, but I've had maybe one good date out of half a dozen. I've bypassed her for months without picking her up and today for some reason I thought."Eh, why not, maybe it will be good today." NOPE.

I even tried to be nice and tell her that beyond the standard donation, if she showed me a good time and completed the task, I'd definitely give her a tip, thinking that might be an incentive. NOPE. We get to my spot and she's barely licking the tip of the flute for just a couple of minutes and then tells me to help. Ummmm, no. That's why I hired you.

I let her know my displeasure and took her back unsatisfied. As I dropped her off she had the gall to ask for my phone number. Riiiiiiight. .

So if you see a younger BSW with a pretty good sized afro, and a bangin' little body, do not pick her up. She is in no way worth your money or time.

Joe Lassie 69
03-11-12, 20:40
Had a terrible dream with a WSW Shannon over the weekend. Found her over near ShawU. She wanted a ride over to Garner Road. Before we could talk business she started mumbling about going to jail and being scared. She was spaced out. Had big blue eyes. The more I looked at her she had no shape. Chick was crazy. I couldn't understand a thing she said. I let her out at the store near hoke and garner. Two hours later I find a broken glass pipe in my passenger side floormat. Wonder if anyone else had an experience with this broad.

Joe Lassie 69
03-17-12, 01:52
Anybody ever dreamed a nice dark skinned woman named Kim? Stayed off of Boyer and Pettigrew but it was so long ago I forgot what house. Mid to late 20's. She was the best I've had in a while. About 5'6 140lb. Nice skills, nice attitude, and only 20 roses. There's a Kim off Idlewild but that broad is nuts. Boyer Kim was a great experience and I'd like info if anyone knows who I'm talking about and knows how to get with her.

Joey Sambora
03-23-12, 13:11
I dreamed I saw a WSW yesterday arund lunch. She was hanging around the bus stop by the BP. In my dream she was wearing blue jeans, white tank top, and flats. She was a heavier female. By the time I turned arund he was pre-occupied. Anyone know who she is?

Bonneville
03-24-12, 23:10
Had a terrible dream with a WSW Shannon over the weekend. Found her over near ShawU. She wanted a ride over to Garner Road. Before we could talk business she started mumbling about going to jail and being scared. She was spaced out. Had big blue eyes. The more I looked at her she had no shape. Chick was crazy. I couldn't understand a thing she said. I let her out at the store near hoke and garner. Two hours later I find a broken glass pipe in my passenger side floormat. Wonder if anyone else had an experience with this broad.Yeah, you have to catch Shannon just right. She can be a hand full. But, when she is alert and up beat, she is enthusiastic and can be fun. I have no idea how to get a hold of her or when the best time might me. Hit and miss.

NorthStar777
03-25-12, 21:47
Yeah, you have to catch Shannon just right. She can be a hand full. But, when she is alert and up beat, she is enthusiastic and can be fun. I have no idea how to get a hold of her or when the best time might me. Hit and miss.Agreed. However, she's. Always so cracked out and crazy now, you're best bet is to catch her when she's fresh out of jail. She's now hanging at a crackhouse in the hood behind the Harley Davidson shop.

Joe Lassie 69
03-26-12, 07:15
Still kind of new to the forums so I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse. But 5G seems to be awesome. I would love to have a dream about that after reading all the reviews. How can I find her? Anyone have the digits? I can't wait.

Robert1744
03-29-12, 18:22
Late afternoon, there was a WSW on the corner of Lane and Idlewild right by the park. I'd peg the age at low 30's (probably younger accounting for the street factor, medium build, nice big titties, long brunette hair and a white top. She didn't look like the friendliest thing going so the first time I passed I didn't stop because I was unclear if she was working. Sure enough, I do a loop and she's getting in someone else's vehicle just a few feet before me. Then I come back 20 minutes later and barely miss her again, as she was riding off in front of me.

Who got her? Please report as to whether her service was better than her attitude looked. Aside from the attitude she was cute though.

Aside from this new spotting, I was going to post my quarterly rant today about the slim pickings we have in Raleigh. I don't want to ever hear LEO or any citizens groups complaining about prostitution on the streets because we hardly have any. We could name less than 10 regular girls and all of those are hit and miss.

And yet you to go to somewhere like Fayetteville, or even freakin' Maxton, and it's a veritable buffet compared with the offerings here in Raleigh. I don't know about you fellas, but I'm in this game because I like the thrill of picking up a girl of the street. And a like a lot of variety in that endeavor. You can only get a BJ from the regular offerings so many times before even those start to get old.

I've seriously toyed with retiring. At $4. 00 per gallon gas, the reward is nowhere near the investment I put in.

End of rant.

Dog2000
03-29-12, 23:30
I agree Robert. I am fairly new to the area and have searched high and low at the hotspots listed in this forum and have yet to find a SW that is worth picking up. It sounds like there may be 1 or 2 in the entire city that are above a 6 on the SW scale and we all know that is low.

I am fortunate enough to be able to travel to Baltimore, DC, and Chicago on a regular basis and find plenty up there. I just got back from a trip to LA and it is just plan crazy what you can pick up off the street there. It is literaly like the movies with packs of them standing around on a corner! Very clean and all 9-10's, granted it is about double the price here, but still well under the BP pricing. As much as I like Jen from the bookstore, she would be average out there.

DsmithJones
03-31-12, 01:57
I guess it has been awhile since I was last at SR.

Truthfully I liked the massage I would receive anything else was gravy. I went in and opted for the TS and hour. Both were mediocre. I could've sworn there were Koreans there before now it's Chinese. The girl that did my massage missed just about everything. When I want a massage I want it from feet to head. Can't figure out what happened. Oh well TOFTT.

Have to try someone else next time. If there is a next time.

Enjoy.

Triangleman
04-06-12, 16:24
I agree Robert. I am fairly new to the area and have searched high and low at the hotspots listed in this forum and have yet to find a SW that is worth picking up. It sounds like there may be 1 or 2 in the entire city that are above a 6 on the SW scale and we all know that is low.

I am fortunate enough to be able to travel to Baltimore, DC, and Chicago on a regular basis and find plenty up there. I just got back from a trip to LA and it is just plan crazy what you can pick up off the street there. It is literaly like the movies with packs of them standing around on a corner! Very clean and all 9-10's, granted it is about double the price here, but still well under the BP pricing. As much as I like Jen from the bookstore, she would be average out there.There are a lot more around Raleigh that you might think. The past couple of years several SWs have begun not walking the street as much. Many have gotten cell phones and contact clients that they have seen on a fairly regular basis. Their numbers tend to change fairly often because sometimes getting the white stuff has a higher priority than putting minutes on their phone. Once they have your number you will probably receive calls all during the night. If you are smart, you will have a "monger phone" that stays off unless you care to be bothered. You wouldn't want these girls to have your regular cell phone number. Even when they change phones they tend to keep your number from their old phone and will sometimes call to give you their new number while asking "do you want to do something?" Usually having contact with one girl gives you access to others because they all tend to know each because they go to the same dealers multiple times each day.

Nats Nats
04-10-12, 15:53
I've not been in the area so looking for some advise on areas to sight see near Raleigh. I see the reference a few posts back about Lane and Idlewild. Appreciate any other areas that are worth a drive around. You can reply here or PM me.

Thanks!

NC Wanderer
04-10-12, 19:41
I've not been in the area so looking for some advise on areas to sight see near Raleigh. I see the reference a few posts back about Lane and Idlewild. Appreciate any other areas that are worth a drive around. You can reply here or PM me.

Thanks!Holloway, west of Miami to Hyde Park is the best area in Durham. Most of what was in Angier has moved to Holloway.

NC

Likesbb
04-23-12, 23:36
Anybody seen 5G around? It's been about 6 months since I last had a dream about her. Any info would be appreciated.

Nats Nats
04-26-12, 17:54

Thanks!Went down a few of the paths. On Idlewild there was an empty grass / weed corner and saw one BSW standing in the shadows on the corner, but not much else. Didn't stop. Didn't feel like a good situation. Will be back in 2 weeks and appreciate any suggestions.

Ronnor
04-26-12, 20:02
Just a heads up, I saw the "arrested" photos in the N&O today. There were about 20 people arrested for prostitution yesterday. Looked mostly like SW Dreamers from the photos. You dreamers be safe out there.

Mobitches
05-06-12, 09:18
Anybody seen 5G around? It's been about 6 months since I last had a dream about her. Any info would be appreciated.Had a dream about her just this past week. She was strolling down South Wilmington and picked her up. Off to my spot for some nice BBCIM was wearing a nice little red top and short skirt no underwear. Was showing me all these pics of her naked and performing and what not. She was babbling on about some BS. I just tune the hookers out at this point. Dropped her off on Pecan.

Robert1744
05-09-12, 10:25
I picked up Nina on lower Bragg yesterday. She's a WSW. 32, petite, not too street-worn with auburn short hair. I think she's really cute but YMMV. There are previous reports about her on her from myself and others, just do a search. Anyway, we went to my spot and she said that for $20, she did the quickie to get me off as fast as possible, but that for $40 she'd take her time. That's a little more than I like to pay, but I wanted to see what that got me. I'll just say this. For $40, I had a VERY nice erotic time and was very satisfied.

Nina is definitely a pro. She knows that she can charge more for good service. And there's a tad of a mercenary bent to her. But when she's doing her thing, it's awesome.

She may not be "new" per se, she said she spent many months up in PA. But it is nice to have a change of pace, since Lord knows the SW scene in Raleigh has a serious lack of talent and variety.

Boob Lover
05-11-12, 20:43
I picked up Nina on lower Bragg yesterday. She's a WSW. 32, petite, not too street-worn with auburn short hair. I think she's really cute but YMMV. There are previous reports about her on her from myself and others, just do a search. Anyway, we went to my spot and she said that for $20, she did the quickie to get me off as fast as possible, but that for $40 she'd take her time. That's a little more than I like to pay, but I wanted to see what that got me. I'll just say this. For $40, I had a VERY nice erotic time and was very satisfied.

Nina is definitely a pro. She knows that she can charge more for good service. And there's a tad of a mercenary bent to her. But when she's doing her thing, it's awesome.

She may not be "new" per se, she said she spent many months up in PA. But it is nice to have a change of pace, since Lord knows the SW scene in Raleigh has a serious lack of talent and variety.I picked Nina up the other morning I drove down Bragg (the better oart I guess)? Ha but yeah she was with her handler I passed her 3 times before she decided to come to me we drove for a good 20 minutes to a lake when I got some covered dome while people were fishing LOL she def is a cutie but does she have meth teeth? I couldn't tell as I like to not really conversate with pimp affiliated walkers

Spooner Strum
05-12-12, 09:14
I picked Nina up the other morning I drove down Bragg (the better oart I guess)? Ha but yeah she was with her handler I passed her 3 times before she decided to come to me we drove for a good 20 minutes to a lake when I got some covered dome while people were fishing LOL she def is a cutie but does she have meth teeth? I couldn't tell as I like to not really conversate with pimp affiliated walkersDoes she have INK on her upper arm and possibly hangs out over on Pecan?

Boob Lover
05-12-12, 15:59
Does she have INK on her upper arm and possibly hangs out over on Pecan?She was wearinga long sleeave shirt and I've never seen her on Pecan this is the first time I've seen her ever

Spooner Strum
05-22-12, 17:27
Anyone see the woman hanging out on pecan today then walk over by the hotels near Sams Club. Saw her over there a few times on S Wlmington / pecan bus stop.

Info appreciated.

Robert1744
05-23-12, 13:55
Was the girl you saw wearing denim shorts and some sort of a gray dingy t-shirt, brunette hair? If so, that was Nicki, whom I have reviewed here before. I noticed her hanging out in that area late yesterday afternoon.

If that's not the description, can you provide one?

Spooner Strum
05-26-12, 09:43
Short reddish hair. Tats on her legs. Tigerish print top and brown shorts.

Was the girl you saw wearing denim shorts and some sort of a gray dingy t-shirt, brunette hair? If so, that was Nicki, whom I have reviewed here before. I noticed her hanging out in that area late yesterday afternoon.

If that's not the description, can you provide one?

Ghost Traveler
05-28-12, 00:41
I see from other reports that Nina was back so I took a cruise down Bragg just to see if I could spot her and as I pass those oddly built apartments I look up one of the side roads and there she is. I pull in and ask her if she would like to get in and she looks hesitant but after a few seconds, she steps in. I've seen her before, a long time ago, but she didn't remember me and kept asking if I was Leo. We did the cop check like three times before we even got out of the area. She finally calmed down about half way to the fishing spot. Luckily, there were no fishermen around and we got down to a CBJ and some doggy beside the car. It definately wasn't what I remembered, but it wasn't too bad. She wasn't enthusiastic about it but she wasn't completly dead either. If I was to make a recommendation, if it wasn't for the 40 minute round trip drive to the fishing spot, I would probably pick her up again but the long drive just isn't worth it for me. YMMV.

Happy Travels,

Ghost

Robert1744
06-05-12, 14:42
Typically, the Raleigh SW scene (what scant bit of it there is) totally dries up between 11pm and midnight. I have rarely found much of anything in the wee hours. However, I was out last night, knowing I was wasting gas but determined to get my itch scratched. South Wilmington and the Bragg tracks turned up nothing and after a few round trips, I decided to make one last loop through Oakwood before heading home.

I ran into this BSW named Chrissy on State St. In Oakwood. She wasn't dressed like a SW, but no woman just hangs out on a street all by herself after midnight in that neighborhood for the hell of it. I could tell even in the darkness that she was at the very least worthy of a pickup and could attend to my needs, even if she was the only choice I had.

I'm glad I did pick her up. She's early 40's, short hair, decent but not beautiful face, perky little B cup titties, GREAT ass, with a slight paunch on her. What I liked the most is that she was soft and clean the way a civilian might be.

We went back to my mongering lair and a half and half set me back $40 plus the $10 I tipped her afterwards for good service. Her BJ was not bad, but would probably not get you off if you only opted for that half of the menu. But the latter half of the menu, wow! She is very active and is all about doing the moves to make you feel good. She's not a kisser per se, but will nibble on your ear, chest, etc.

We went at it for awhile in various positions and then I blew my load when we switched to doggie. Seeing that nice, soft ass beneath me totally got me off.

I don't have digits for her, but she says she lives in the area and comes out from time to time late at night. If you see a BSW with short hair, but not dressed like a hoochie, you should definitely pick her up for a good time.

Robert1744
06-08-12, 12:54
Nikki (sp?) is a mid-40's hottie who stays in the vicinity of S. Wilmington / S. Saunders and has been reviewed by me and others. In terms of looks and body, she really is one of the best girls out there. BUT.

I just picked her up for a date that wasn't too good and I'm not going to pick her up again. Ordinarily, I pay $40 for a half and half, and I'll tip $10 if the girl is really good and gets into it. Nikki said she needed money for her room and having seen her before, I thought that paying a little extra and helping her out might help me get even better service, so I gave her $60. Boy was I wrong. And to be clear, I did set my expectations up front before I paid and she said she understood. I wanted a slightly longer, sensual date than a wham bam cum dumpster.

She didn't even whet my whistle for five minutes, probably more like three, before stopping that and starting the ride. She's hot and the ride is pretty good, but she does this thing where she talks dirty the whole time thinking that will get you off faster. We did a few positions, and then she starts with the,"you're going to have to cum for me soon baby." Mind you, we had been at it for maybe 7-8 minutes, certainly not 10. I said that I wasn't finished and would keep on for a bit longer and she says."I ain't your girlfriend baby." This is the second date where she rushed me and I did not get off.

So that was all it took, I stopped, wasn't a jerk about it, but gathered my things and left. IF. You just want to do a wham bam and can finish fast, Nikki will do just fine. But if you like to invest a little more money hoping for a higher quality experience, she is incapable of the upgrade and is too mercenary for my tastes.

On another note, I posted an epic tale on the ABS board about a threesome I picked up at the Capital ABS the other night, with Summer and another actual pro who is as hot if not hotter than Jen. I am wondering if I violated some board policy by linking the pro girl's website because it has been about 18 hours and the post isn't up yet. Anyway, I had a full on, GFE threesome and it was all that and then some.

Gem Finder
06-08-12, 23:25
Typically, the Raleigh SW scene (what scant bit of it there is) totally dries up between 11pm and midnight. I have rarely found much of anything in the wee hours. However, I was out last night, knowing I was wasting gas but determined to get my itch scratched. South Wilmington and the Bragg tracks turned up nothing and after a few round trips, I decided to make one last loop through Oakwood before heading home.

I ran into this BSW named Chrissy on State St. In Oakwood. She wasn't dressed like a SW, but no woman just hangs out on a street all by herself after midnight in that neighborhood for the hell of it. I could tell even in the darkness that she was at the very least worthy of a pickup and could attend to my needs, even if she was the only choice I had.

I'm glad I did pick her up. She's early 40's, short hair, decent but not beautiful face, perky little B cup titties, GREAT ass, with a slight paunch on her. What I liked the most is that she was soft and clean the way a civilian might be.

We went back to my mongering lair and a half and half set me back $40 plus the $10 I tipped her afterwards for good service. Her BJ was not bad, but would probably not get you off if you only opted for that half of the menu. But the latter half of the menu, wow! She is very active and is all about doing the moves to make you feel good. She's not a kisser per se, but will nibble on your ear, chest, etc.

We went at it for awhile in various positions and then I blew my load when we switched to doggie. Seeing that nice, soft ass beneath me totally got me off.

I don't have digits for her, but she says she lives in the area and comes out from time to time late at night. If you see a BSW with short hair, but not dressed like a hoochie, you should definitely pick her up for a good time.Chrissy's a sweetheart, that's for sure. It's nice to meet somone who can carry on a conversation during the ride. An easy way to spot her is she usually has a funky colored wig on.

Gem Finder
06-08-12, 23:40
I received a little bit of intel on Shannon. It appears that she was a little too high one night around 3:30 am and stepped in front of a car she thought was going to stop for her. The only problem is that the driver of said car wasn't looking to stop, and hit the poor girl. I'm told that she is laid up with a few casts on. Arm or arms, and a leg / hip got pretty banged up.

The girl is so little that a moped could do her in; I can only imagine what a car did to her.

On a related note, and what made me think to post about Shannon, I had an older woman. Didn't recognize her as a SW, but think she was. Walk in front of me near the BP station. It was on the side street, down the hill towards the laundry mat near Sam's. She was really bad off. Seemed to be VERY drunk. And tried her best to walk into the side of the car I was driving.

Gem Finder
06-08-12, 23:54
Nikki (sp?) is a mid-40's hottie who stays in the vicinity of S. Wilmington / S. Saunders and has been reviewed by me and others. In terms of looks and body, she really is one of the best girls out there. BUT.I'm pretty sure it was Nikki who jumped into the car I was driving one night about two months ago when I was in that area. WSW. 40's, ink on her rather large chest, short brown hair. I saw her give a head nod to a dark skinned man who was nearby, and tell me that she had a room at the notel that she needed help to pay for that day. It was already past 11 pm, and I was ready to call it a night when I stopped.

I got a very bad vibe from her from the start. As already stated, she said she needed funds to pay for her room. I let her know that I could help with that but I wasn't going to go back to her room, and not anywhere for the amount she was requesting. We agreed to disagree, and I went back to my hotel alone. She wasn't really my type, so I really didn't mind not overpaying for her.

I do however find that most of them will take you for granted if you've seen them more than a time or two. That's why I don't usually stop for the same one more than twice, and if I do it's only after a very long break in between visits.

Gem Finder
06-09-12, 00:07
This happened the last time I visited Raleigh, but I didn't get a chance to post it then and forgot about it. Did anyone else notice the cops driving around Oakland area in a convoy of about eight squad cars about two months ago?

I not sure if they're still doing it, but I counted eight cop cars driving very slowly through the Oakwood track on three nights the last time I was in Raleigh. The second and third time I saw them I quickly moved over to the track just east of there and had my pick without a cop in sight.

It didn't really bother me that they all saw the car I was in, because I'm in a different rental car each time I'm in town.

Just wondered if anyone else saw that, and if anyone else too advantage of it like I did.

Purextc
06-13-12, 13:56
She sent this to me through Craigslist, but I'm really unsure about this:

Pic of me is attached, my rate is $120 non-rushed, meaning take your time and enjoy each other, if interested text or call me 919 633-1897 I will travel to you.
No idea who she is or if she has a good review. Her email addy is: janeakate@aol.com

Ronnor
06-14-12, 04:14
She sent this to me through Craigslist, but I'm really unsure about this:

Pic of me is attached, my rate is $120 non-rushed, meaning take your time and enjoy each other, if interested text or call me 919 633-1897 I will travel to you.

No idea who she is or if she has a good review. Her email addy is: janeakate@aol.comBut do you mind if I / we contact her? You didn't post her picture, is she cute?

Purextc
06-14-12, 13:06
But do you mind if I / we contact her? You didn't post her picture, is she cute?Go ahead and contact her. She looked ok in the pic. I could tell it was an old pic. I couldn't post a pic from my iPhone.

Royfe
06-15-12, 12:26
But do you mind if I / we contact her? You didn't post her picture, is she cute?Yes, she is very good. I had her the other day, she will let you take your time.

Repeater
06-17-12, 23:53
Ok, I wasn't going to post this cause well I can't believe I let it happen! I had a dream I picked up Amy from pecan and willmington st. Looked very cute, clothed, and eemed sweet enough. She wanted. 5 for a BBBJ, more than I usually do but. She said she wanted to get me excited 1st before diving right into it so I said ok why not. She got naked which was not appealing at all! Flabby belly and small ugly tits. She straddled me and began rubbing and kissing my shoulders and puting her tits in my face, acting like it was good to her. She went down and took it all, ok for the most part. Dropped her back off at the spot and went home. Went to get a shower and that's when I noticed, that fuckin ***** stole my damn necklace! Can't believe I didn't even notice! What an idiot I am. Serves me right I guess. Anyway stay away from the younger dark haired white girl in that area! Just a warning. Be safe and smart not like me.

Robert1744
06-19-12, 07:53
Faye is a mid 30's WSW that I just picked up on Jones St, east of Tarboro. A search of the forums finds one previous review of her from January that I will basically concur with.

I'd give Faye a solid 6. 5 on a SW scale. She has a petite body and pretty nice tits. Her face isn't really pretty, but she doesn't seem too street worn, IMHO. She's got pretty dark brunette hair that would look nice if she could style or wash it.

The previous reviewer described Faye as enthusiastic and I would wholeheartedly agree. She is a GREAT value and showed me a good time with gusto. She's VERY nice and respectful and shouldn't give the experienced monger any BS. We went to my spot and I got a very nice, slow flute lesson, BBBJCIMWS for a Jackson and a $2 tip. I ordinarily tip $5 for good service, I just literally didn't have it on me.

From a distance, her facial features are similiar to 5Gs, so if you see someone matching this description, be sure to give her a ride, she's a good one.

M Neiman
06-23-12, 08:18
New to town but not this site or the hobby. Seeing a number of girls on P411 that work for NC VIP Angels. Can anyone give some insight on using this agency?

Stevet35
06-26-12, 10:18
Whent by a local notel, spotted Nicky, she had a bad attitude about what I had to offer.

So I thought a little more offer might get a better attitude to make my visit tolerable.

When I went to get more offering. She closed her door and would not open it again. So not wanting to cause a scene I just cut my losses. WATCH OUT

CaptianJack
06-26-12, 14:52
New to town but not this site or the hobby. Seeing a number of girls on P411 that work for NC VIP Angels. Can anyone give some insight on using this agency?Steve is easy to work with. I've never had a nightmare with any of their girls. But it's an agency. So make sure you're using a burner phone.

JungleJim
06-30-12, 20:36
Whent by a local notel, spotted Nicky, she had a bad attitude about what I had to offer.

So I thought a little more offer might get a better attitude to make my visit tolerable.

When I went to get more offering. She closed her door and would not open it again. So not wanting to cause a scene I just cut my losses. WATCH OUTWas wondering did this girl keep your money?

Stevet35
07-06-12, 11:35
Was wondering did this girl keep your money?Yes she did

Gem Finder
07-06-12, 16:05
I've noticed quite a few people arrested recently for heroin in Wake Co, but I haven't seen it show up in the SW scene. That's a good thing, because I used to travel to a city that had a large % of SWs who were heroin users, and it ruined the game.

I'll throw a question out to the readers of this site: Have any of you seen any evidence of heroin showing up in the SW population?

I hope the answer is no, but I'll hang up to listen.

FunGuyRaleigh
07-12-12, 14:49
Trying to reconnect with an old friend named Phoenix wjo used to live by state, and the moved to Cary. Anyone seen her lately? I found her through a buddy, and had some wonderful dreams. But, now I am sleepless!

Can anyone help?

Goodtimesnc99
07-13-12, 12:59
Trying to reconnect with an old friend named Phoenix wjo used to live by state, and the moved to Cary. Anyone seen her lately? I found her through a buddy, and had some wonderful dreams. But, now I am sleepless!

Can anyone help?I know Phoenix personally and I'm pretty sure she is out of the business.

Pablo007
07-13-12, 21:20
I know Phoenix also. The last time I saw her was last Oct and at that time she was in the prcess of moving to East Raleigh. Not sure if she did though. I chatted with her on I'm in May but it was very brief. Think she was having an issue getting the time and a baby sitter to be able to play.

I know Phoenix personally and I'm pretty sure she is out of the business.

Gem Finder
07-14-12, 01:07
Just an FYI.

Not much better though. She could be a really good date if it weren't for the habit.

Frakker
07-16-12, 14:09
I'm tempted to bring along a cellphone signal blocker to my next session. Has anyone ever done this before? I figure it would be helpful with providers who do not turn their phone after things get started, and answer texts and phone calls when they should be focused on you since you're paying for their time.

I know a lot of people carry them around, usually for the purpose of shutting up a loud talker when riding the bus, sitting at a restaurant, or attending a meeting.

Joe Looking
07-17-12, 03:01
I've noticed quite a few people arrested recently for heroin in Wake Co, but I haven't seen it show up in the SW scene. That's a good thing, because I used to travel to a city that had a large % of SWs who were heroin users, and it ruined the game.

I'll throw a question out to the readers of this site: Have any of you seen any evidence of heroin showing up in the SW population?

I hope the answer is no, but I'll hang up to listen.My experience in Raleigh is limited, but I have never seen it there. I have noticed it a bit in Durham. The bad thing is that many of them eventually make the transition from just snorting it to eventually shooting it. Cleanliness wise, they were often no worse than the crack users, the real downside is the heroin nods. I tend to cut them off once they switch to IV drug use. I have been away for almost a year, but before I left there were a few SWs in Durham who were shooting cocaine. It's just my 2 cents but I have never bought into the hype that IV drug users are higher risk sexual partners than crack / cocaine users. Although there is the risk of needle sharing, the crack heads are likely to participate in high risk sexual activities like unprotected sex. Over the years I have met tons of SWs who have unprotected sex with dealers and their friends. I have also met several who have unprotected sex with Johns when they need the money bad enough to not say no to the request.

Ellis61
07-18-12, 20:24
I'm tempted to bring along a cellphone signal blocker to my next session. Has anyone ever done this before? I figure it would be helpful with providers who do not turn their phone after things get started, and answer texts and phone calls when they should be focused on you since you're paying for their time.

I know a lot of people carry them around, usually for the purpose of shutting up a loud talker when riding the bus, sitting at a restaurant, or attending a meeting.Now thats a good idea. Where would you find such a thing, and how much do they cost?

Jimjim77
07-19-12, 15:02
Now thats a good idea. Where would you find such a thing, and how much do they cost?See http://www.jammerspot.com/ But there are many other sellers.

Gem Finder
07-19-12, 19:05
See.

http://www.jammerspot.com/

But there are many other sellers.I'm going to buy one of those to put in my golf bag. None of my friends use their phones when we play, but I've been paired up plenty of times with ass holes who do.

Consider it done.

FunGuy68
07-21-12, 12:42
I'm going to buy one of those to put in my golf bag. None of my friends use their phones when we play, but I've been paired up plenty of times with ass holes who do.

Consider it done.Just remember that they are illegal in all 50 states and to be caught with one in your prepossession will get you arrested.

Harry Plopper
07-21-12, 22:10
Sweet. Get a cell phone jammer for a two-fer misdemeanor.

Just remember that they are illegal in all 50 states and to be caught with one in your prepossession will get you arrested.

Jimjim77
07-24-12, 17:09
Sweet. Get a cell phone jammer for a two-fer misdemeanor.It' more than a misdemeanor but "The Federal Communications Commission is charged with enforcing jamming laws. However, the agency has not yet prosecuted anyone for cell-phone jamming." according to http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/cell-phone-jammer5.htm

Derf
07-25-12, 09:40
It' more than a misdemeanor but "The Federal Communications Commission is charged with enforcing jamming laws. However, the agency has not yet prosecuted anyone for cell-phone jamming." according to.

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/cell-phone-jammer5.htmWhile cell phone jammers may be illegal, I do know that places like the RBC Center (Now PNC) and other large concert venues do use some type of device to jam cell phones in order for you not to broadcast the concert to your friends. Mesages are blocked so you cannot capture video of the event and send it while there. I have no problem with having the capability of using such a device and feel that the device should be legal in some places. I wish I had one for my office so I could keep staff from texting all day! However, on the other side of the argument about jammers, had one been in place in Colorado the other night, would EMS and police been able to respond as quickly as they did? Had a jammer prevented the use of cell phones in that theater how quickly would someone outside the theater been able to contact police using a land line?

Just my thoughts.

Sam Stanley
07-25-12, 14:34
I was just wondering if anyone has seen Amy lately? The one that had some awesome BJ pictures posted on here some time back. I've tried calling her several times, but it goes straight to voice mail. I liked spending time with her. Not the best looking, but good attitude and skills.

Thanks

Robert1744
07-25-12, 16:02
I picked up a fun little date on E. Davie St. The other night. It was probably about 1am and I was cruising the zones. There was a decent selection out, but it was all the known quantities and I like the thrill of finding someone new and preferably young. The only time to find anything in the Martin / Davie St. Zone is late at night, as the part-timers who need to make rent tend to come out then, and that's what I lucked into.

Patricia is a BSW, late 30's with long black hair and a banging body. With her clothes on, the package looked tight and hot. Once I got her back to my mongering lair, she was just as hot with the clothes off. She's got great C-cup tits and an ass that is to die for. Her face is cute and I really thought she was about 25 or so, her skin is that nice.

Anyway, $40 got me a great half and half. I wouldn't say she was a GFE, but she was very nice and complied with all my requests in a pleasant manner.

As an aside, I have mainly been a daytime cruiser for years and some changes in my life have freed me up to cruise a night. I typically don't find a big difference in say 3pm and 9pm. But around midnight, the selection of part-timers tends to increase. I even went out at 5am the other day and could not believe the number of girls I saw.

Robert1744
07-29-12, 23:48
As we ride around looking for girls, the holy grail seems to be any girl who meets the following criteria; she's young, hot and gives good service. Unfortunately in Raleigh, that's pretty hard to come by. We have young and hot Lorraine, who gives bad service. We have young Ashley (who actually hasn't been around for a bit) who also gives great service, but has packed on the pounds and isn't the hottest thing going. And then we have several older ladies like Deanna or Amy who are somewhat attractive, but certainly not young, and give GREAT service.

Today I struck gold and got all three, young, hot and great service. I was riding through the lower Bragg area and saw Cindy out. She tries hard, but her 50-something ass just isn't cutting it anymore so I never stop for her. And then I see this FINE young, white, blonde walking up the hill by the apartments.

After a couple of loops I scooped her up and I was glad I did. Her name is Jen and she's 24 years old. I'd put her height at about 5"8, and she had bleached blonde short hair (was wearing a Sox cap today) and pretty nice B cups up top. She claims to typically cater to word of mouth clients but had to resort to the street today out of financial necessity. Given that I had absolutely never seen her before, and I cruise a few times a week, I believed her.

We went back to my mongering lair and I was quite happy with my purchase. Her stomach has an ever so slight pooch, but that's just about the only flaw on her. She said she was 24 but she looks to be 20 with a very fresh face. She was very clean. I would not go so far as to say she was a GFE, but had the strong impression that repeat visits could be like that. She complied to my every wish with gusto. I finally finished while banging her doggie and it was a sight to behold.

She said that she and a friend were working today. I forget the friend's name, but Jen said she had strawberry blonde hair. Anyway, I gave her the standard $40 plus a $10 tip for the good service she provided. I'd say without a doubt this is the hottest and best street pickup I've had in two years.

YES, I got the digits. If you are a trusted senior member whom I have swapped intel with before, I will gladly share. But for the love of Ike people, read that sentence over and over until you get it. If you don't meet the criteria, DON'T pm me, because it ain't happening. Save us both the hassle, ok?

Pwasg
07-30-12, 10:04
Just curious to know where members typically take ladies? I don't have an established "mongering lair" yet.

Ellis61
07-30-12, 10:27
As we ride around looking for girls, the holy grail seems to be any girl who meets the following criteria; she's young, hot and gives good service. Unfortunately in Raleigh, that's pretty hard to come by. We have young and hot Lorraine, who gives bad service. We have young Ashley (who actually hasn't been around for a bit) who also gives great service, but has packed on the pounds and isn't the hottest thing going. And then we have several older ladies like Deanna or Amy who are somewhat attractive, but certainly not young, and give GREAT service.

Today I struck gold and got all three, young, hot and great service. I was riding through the lower Bragg area and saw Cindy out. She tries hard, but her 50-something ass just isn't cutting it anymore so I never stop for her. And then I see this FINE young, white, blonde walking up the hill by the apartments.

After a couple of loops I scooped her up and I was glad I did. Her name is Jen and she's 24 years old. I'd put her height at about 5"8, and she had bleached blonde short hair (was wearing a Sox cap today) and pretty nice B cups up top. She claims to typically cater to word of mouth clients but had to resort to the street today out of financial necessity. Given that I had absolutely never seen her before, and I cruise a few times a week, I believed her.

We went back to my mongering lair and I was quite happy with my purchase. Her stomach has an ever so slight pooch, but that's just about the only flaw on her. She said she was 24 but she looks to be 20 with a very fresh face. She was very clean. I would not go so far as to say she was a GFE, but had the strong impression that repeat visits could be like that. She complied to my every wish with gusto. I finally finished while banging her doggie and it was a sight to behold.

She said that she and a friend were working today. I forget the friend's name, but Jen said she had strawberry blonde hair. Anyway, I gave her the standard $40 plus a $10 tip for the good service she provided. I'd say without a doubt this is the hottest and best street pickup I've had in two years.

YES, I got the digits. If you are a trusted senior member whom I have swapped intel with before, I will gladly share. But for the love of Ike people, read that sentence over and over until you get it. If you don't meet the criteria, DON'T pm me, because it ain't happening. Save us both the hassle, ok?Except for the hair she sounds like the Jen from the adult store. Any chance she has turned to the streets?

Johnnybiggun
07-30-12, 15:07
Except for the hair she sounds like the Jen from the adult store. Any chance she has turned to the streets?That's not the Jen from the hill, that Jen has double D's and brownish hair. I have meet the Jen that Robert1744 is talking about. When I meet her, she said that she only sees just a few clients a month, just enough to pay her monthly bills. That is most likely why Robert1744 got her at the end of the month, she probably has rent due on the first.

JohnPush
08-01-12, 22:49
See.

http://www.jammerspot.com/

But there are many other sellers.That's very great! I like this Jammer.

Harry Plopper
08-02-12, 08:51
Ummmmm. A hotel.

Just curious to know where members typically take ladies? I don't have an established "mongering lair" yet.

Joe Looking
08-02-12, 12:35
Just curious to know where members typically take ladies? I don't have an established "mongering lair" yet.I usually have 1 or 2 spots that I am comfortable parking in scouted out ahead of time. Usually when I do park it will be well away from the zone. I have done the hotel thing but only when I want the girl to stay for a longer period of time (I've yet to find by the hour hotels in Durham or Raleigh). Another option is you can rent a storage unit that is at a 24 hour facility. I found out from a working girl that one of her regulars would take her to one that had a bed and he would bring a camping lantern for light. If I'm feeling a bit bold or bored I have been known to just go the road head or sex outside the car in a park route, but both are pretty high risk in terms of getting you caught.

In years of this I have yet to meet a chick I would want knowing where I live, so I will be curious to find out what other guys use for their "lairs".

Stevet35
08-02-12, 18:34
I usually have 1 or 2 spots that I am comfortable parking in scouted out ahead of time. Usually when I do park it will be well away from the zone. I have done the hotel thing but only when I want the girl to stay for a longer period of time (I've yet to find by the hour hotels in Durham or Raleigh). Another option is you can rent a storage unit that is at a 24 hour facility. I found out from a working girl that one of her regulars would take her to one that had a bed and he would bring a camping lantern for light. If I'm feeling a bit bold or bored I have been known to just go the road head or sex outside the car in a park route, but both are pretty high risk in terms of getting you caught.

In years of this I have yet to meet a chick I would want knowing where I live, so I will be curious to find out what other guys use for their "lairs".Depends on the time of day or night. Certain parking lots.

Can be "user" friendly

Popfly1
08-02-12, 21:15
I've taken them to my home before. Many times. I feel safe at home but I only take the ones home that I feel comfortable taking in my home. I usually drive around & take the long way and make some turns to confuse them, so they don't remember where I live. Bad news / good news is one SW returned to my house, in her boyfriends car about 9 months later wanting to repeat the date. She had sob story and was in bad need of money. It was terrible timing since I had my girlfriend over. It could have ruined me but I got her away with out much issue and told my girlfriend it was just the neighbors. I had no idea she remembered how to get back to my place but she did. Now she calls first, so its not as bad, besides for the late night knocks on my window, which are not that bad. LOL. If you are single, you can make it work out. I would never do it if I was married. You have to make sure there is nothing they can get their hands on. I've had some over that would ask me to run back out to the car to get a phone or ciggerate, while they stayed in my house. I was like no way, no telling how much they could steal in a 15 seconds. Sometimes they shower or ask for a sandwitch first.

What ever you do, have a place in mind before you even pick them up. When I was a beginnger I had dates go bad, when I had no place to go. Don't go to their place, unless you trust them. There are a few good ones over the years that maintained their own hotel rooms. Thats the best, since you can slip in and slip out. Just got to make sure the girl is trust worthy.

Bonneville
08-24-12, 12:36
Amy is back on her usual stroll after being absent for a couple of months. Says she was away visiting family. She has gained some weight. Seen her out at lunch time and in afternoon the last few days.

Popfly1
08-28-12, 21:01
Saw Amy out on Pecan but I didn't wanting her pick pocketing in my car, so kept going. Then saw Veronica on City Farm Road, but too fat for me. Then on Bragg saw Ashley. I was tempted to pick her up but still too fat for me.

Robert1744
08-30-12, 11:53
She is indeed back out, like most girls, battling her demons.

Ordinarily, I'm not into BBW (I drive by Veronica so much she just waves, NEVER picked her up.) , and certainly, four years ago when she first came out, Ashley was a young slim hottie. But, now that I kinda know her, I like hanging out with her and she gives a mean BJ.

If you can get past the BBW thing, Ashley is one of the most straight up, nice, no bullshit girls out there.

Bobbie, aka 5Gs, is also back out. I've got some digits for her if any trusted seniors I've corresponded with before need those. She's always a fun date. She indicated that she might do doubles with Amy, who is also back out. (Not young, pickpocket Amy, but mid 30's short brunette Amy)

And for the love of God people, if you don't know what "trusted seniors I've corresponded with before" means PLEASE save yourself the trouble of writing the message and me the trouble of cleaning it from my in-box, because I'm not giving you anything.

NemoInRaleigh
09-02-12, 18:42

I know a lot of people carry them around, usually for the purpose of shutting up a loud talker when riding the bus, sitting at a restaurant, or attending a meeting.You can get them but they are expensive and you have to make sure they block all of the technologies. Oh yea, they are illegal so you may have to order from England or Europe.

NemoInRaleigh
09-02-12, 18:46
That's very great! I like this Jammer.Find one for 4G? Lots of that around these days.

JohnPush
09-03-12, 23:21
Find one for 4G? Lots of that around these days.I bought this to make my freinds mad! HaHaHa

Sam Stanley
09-04-12, 13:28
Got up with Amy last week. I had been trying to reach her for a while and she let me know that she had been "away" for four months. She looks about the same as the last couple of years, but seemed a little more sketchy this time. She seemed like she was in a hurry. I wonder why? The house where she is living is really smokey. Even after showering I smelled like smoke. BBBJCIM was decent, but not as good as before with her.

Pros: okay looking face. Good BJ skills. Reliable phone #. When she isn't locked up.

Cons: smokey house. Getting a little cracked out. Everyone who sees you pull up to the house knows why you are going there.

Prfsoapm12
09-04-12, 16:24
I've been in communication with this woman for quite some time now, and she's looking to branch out a little. She's staying at a hotel in north raleigh currently, and looking for some visitors. She's a broke, divorced mom looking for help. 42. 5'4".

Her email is slowgin14@aol.com. Or you can find her on yahoo I'm at slowgin14. Chat her up, she's really nice. She'll treat you well. Good luck!

Popfly1
09-04-12, 22:21
Tonight, I saw Marie walking up Lane St. After watching her walk up and down the street for a few minutes, it was clear she was working. She wanted $30 but we agreed on $20. Marie is a 46 WSW. Its been around 2 years since I've been with her last. While her face is worn, her body is tight. Nice firm B cup or small C cup breast. Took her to my spot. Nice clean body, a little rushed but she slowed down and followed directions when I promised a larger tip. She ended up with $25.

Earlier tonight, I had seen Veronica on Pecan. But as discussed in last entry, too fat for me. She seems to be out every night in that area. Now a few days ago, there was a WSW walking up Wilmington. I forget her name, I think its Cindy or maybe Sharon. Its been a while since I had met her but I think her name is Cindy. Any ways she was walking up South Wilmington in a green dress and backpack. She's mid to late 40s brownish hair. As she got to where Veronica was on Pecan Road, Veronica must have realized Cindy was the better looking, so Veronica gave up her spot and headed west down Pecan. I kind of feel sorry for Veronica, she's always out but never seems to get any dates. I was tempted to pick up Cindy but she just doesn't have the looks to get me to pick her up. Does anyone have any experience with her? She may have hot body under that dress?

Robert1744
09-06-12, 01:06
First, which Amy are we talking about here? There's a mid-30's Amy, sort of a pear-shaped petite body with long dark brunette hair. She's a real sweetheart and I have not seen her for a long time until the last few weeks. Then there's a younger mid-20's Amy with long, straight light brown hair, who is one of those girls that looks better with her clothes on. With the clothes off, the loose paunch comes flapping out. According to some reports she is a pickpocket. The former Amy can be found primarily on lower Bragg when she's out, and the latter Amy can be found on Pecan and S. Saunders. So which one is it?

Popfly. You asked about Cindy. If you got her in the car, you'd see she's actually early to mid 50's, but I will give her lots of credit for working what she has. She styles the hair long to look younger and it works. She's a fun date, very orally talented. I just stopped picking her up because I get off on new finds, rather than the same old thing. But you'd have a good time if you picked her up!

Sam Stanley
09-06-12, 08:04
First, which Amy are we talking about here? There's a mid-30's Amy, sort of a pear-shaped petite body with long dark brunette hair. She's a real sweetheart and I have not seen her for a long time until the last few weeks. Then there's a younger mid-20's Amy with long, straight light brown hair, who is one of those girls that looks better with her clothes on. With the clothes off, the loose paunch comes flapping out. According to some reports she is a pickpocket. The former Amy can be found primarily on lower Bragg when she's out, and the latter Amy can be found on Pecan and S. Saunders. So which one is it?

Popfly. You asked about Cindy. If you got her in the car, you'd see she's actually early to mid 50's, but I will give her lots of credit for working what she has. She styles the hair long to look younger and it works. She's a fun date, very orally talented. I just stopped picking her up because I get off on new finds, rather than the same old thing. But you'd have a good time if you picked her up!I was referring to the mid-30's Amy with the Pear-shaped body that can be found around Bragg.

Pwasg
09-06-12, 14:29
What is her donation amount? I asked her once and she said "whatever you can pay".

I actually sorta know who she is from some time ago. My impression was that she was a bit overweight. Is that still the case?

I've been in communication with this woman for quite some time now, and she's looking to branch out a little. She's staying at a hotel in north raleigh currently, and looking for some visitors. She's a broke, divorced mom looking for help. 42. 5'4".

Her email is slowgin14@aol.com. Or you can find her on yahoo I'm at slowgin14. Chat her up, she's really nice. She'll treat you well. Good luck!

Prfsoapm12
09-06-12, 14:48
What is her donation amount? I asked her once and she said "whatever you can pay".

I actually sorta know who she is from some time ago. My impression was that she was a bit overweight. Is that still the case?She is definitely a little bit overweight. But IMHO she's one of those people who carries it well. For donation, she's trying not to get in trouble with law. So go for. 6 for 30. 1.2 for 60.

Sibon
09-07-12, 14:41
She is definitely a little bit overweight. But IMHO she's one of those people who carries it well. For donation, she's trying not to get in trouble with law. So go for. 6 for 30. 1.2 for 60.I dreamed of her last night. Low end hotel on Capital Blvd. Franklin for 60. Overweight but friendly, definitely non-pro. 4 stars.

Brucea06
09-09-12, 16:57

197418Well, I sometimes like the BBWs but on this one I will have to respectfully disagree with the previous recommendations. Gee what is there to like. When they say she is a BBW and that she carries her weight weight well. No one can carry that much weight well.

When she opened the door, I was tempted to turn around and leave. But I thought it only could get better. How wrong I was. Face about a 3 or 4 out of ten. Body maybe a 2 out of 10. She does not kiss at all. Which to me is a real turn off. Not even a kiss on the check.

Now I am not Brad Pitt. But I never had a girl not at least give ya a kiss on the cheek. And a hug. Now, I am not a real take charge type of guy to direct the action, but she would have talked the whole time unless I pressed the issue. I asked for and got a BBBJ,

And a lame one at that. The kind that a wife that hates giving them gives. This is only the second time that I have ever left before my time was up. If you decide to take the plunge with this lady, and your instincts tell you to turn around after meeting her. By all means do so.

Robert1744
09-14-12, 03:58
About a week ago I picked up this little BSW spinner named Kim on the corner of Pettigrew and Boyer. She looks very young and is quite petite, but says she's 26. She'd got short black hair, a big smile and definitely works what her mama gave her to get business. I brought her back to my mongering lair and $25 got me a wonderful half and half.

Then tonight (this morning) at about 2am I was out cruising and who do I see but good ol WSW Tracy on Branch St. It seems that she was "on vacation" for 19 months. But she served her time and is now back out. Something about her just does it for me. She has this body shape with tits and ass that are to die for. She didn't smell or anything, but was slightly grimey and could have used a shower. But she has a great non-nonsense friendly attitude. For $30 I got a great half and half and finished doggie with those sexy hips and ass grinding me. I couldn't believe it, but Tracy told me she is 34. I'd peg her for about 28-29 easily.

I also saw Michelle out on the lower Bragg track but I NEVER stop for her sorry, poor service ass!

Sibon
09-17-12, 00:24
My girlfriend, who is 5 months pregnant, wants to do a GB. Right now I am only scouting interest. Basic details are that it will take place at a local hotel in Raleigh. All are invited. I will be serving bottled water for. 75 which should last you about 30 minutes. She is a WF, age 24, moderately cute (6 out of 10) and very pregnant. If interested PM me. May happen this Friday if enough interest is generated.

TheInfidel
09-17-12, 13:37
What's up dudes!

So I finally made an account. I have received a lot of good information just browsing the forums. I feel its my turn to contribute.

TheInfidel

Robert1744
09-23-12, 03:49
Saw them out walking tonight. They may not be everyone's taste, as neither of them are a size two, but then again, I'm not either.

We went back to my mongering lair and I got a very nice double flute lesson.

Tg Schuab
09-23-12, 13:32
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ninapetite-and-sweet-19/9093139

Any intel?

Lpmrhahn
09-26-12, 08:52
Haven't ever done the SW thing before, just the escort thing, but am increasingly becoming more interested in trying it. I was on Wilmington Street yesterday, going towards Garner, and there was a late 30's / early 40's lady near Ileagnes walking by herself. She had on jeans and a grey shirt, large breasts, and clearly had no bra on, with dirty blondish hair with maybe a little grey forming. I slowed down and looked at her and she smiled, I kept going and turned around to give her another look over and she had stopped at the corner and started smoking, smiling at me as I drove past again. Unfortunately as I was turning around 2 cops passed me so I wasn't going to try, but just wondering if anyone knew of her and if she was legit or not.

Bonneville
09-29-12, 20:47
Haven't ever done the SW thing before, just the escort thing, but am increasingly becoming more interested in trying it. I was on Wilmington Street yesterday, going towards Garner, and there was a late 30's / early 40's lady near Ileagnes walking by herself. She had on jeans and a grey shirt, large breasts, and clearly had no bra on, with dirty blondish hair with maybe a little grey forming. I slowed down and looked at her and she smiled, I kept going and turned around to give her another look over and she had stopped at the corner and started smoking, smiling at me as I drove past again. Unfortunately as I was turning around 2 cops passed me so I wasn't going to try, but just wondering if anyone knew of her and if she was legit or not.I might have been Sandy. She has been at that location lately. I drove her her up to a drive up window at the sunoco on S. Saunders for cigs and she told the lady she was born in '59.

She also told me that after Shannon recovered from when she was hit by a car, she was then thrown down a 2nd story flight of stairs for trying to set someone up.

Robert1744
10-04-12, 00:28
She's losing weight and is starting to look better again. I'm a somewhat regular of hers and thus the service is top notch. When she's out, she's usually on lower Bragg. If you see a late 20's looking girl with short brownish red hair, that's her. She's definitely worth the pickup.

Lpmrhahn
10-04-12, 17:35
Finally got the nerve and picked up Kelly / Kelli near Wilmington St today. Looks wise, probably not for everyone, but I liked what I saw (minus her teeth) and I thought she had a good rack. Next time hopefully I won't be so nervous as I was my first time today.

Elgrande4
10-09-12, 14:51
I found a young independent in Clayton. She asked me to be discrete with her info. I am going to respect her wishes. If you are a SM and are seriously looking for someone in the Clayton area send me a note. Sorry folks SM's only per her request.

Thanks and be safe.

E

Joe Looking
10-21-12, 15:33
Over my years of mongering I became accustomed to the Durham track, but as of late the pickings have been slim. The old neighborhood I used to cruise in in Raleigh has clearly been gentrified and seems very short of action, but I do often go to another area mentioned on this board. With all the guys on the corner it is a bit off putting but I do occasionally see some lookers, sadly they are usually hopping into another car.

Last Wednesday I decided to take a cruise around 12:30 and started with Wilmington Street. On my way there I saw a white woman walking alone and given the time of night I gave it a shot. She hopped in with only a little token resistance, we did the cop check and then proceeded to her room. She wanted 40 for half and half but I countered with 30 and we shook on 35. The experience started off with a good bbj and then we proceeded into covered missionary. It took a while for me to finish, but overall it was a good unrushed (even though her guy friend was waiting in the cold she was patient) experience. She was a well spoken WSW with red or strawberry blonde hair (I can never tell the difference) and a reasonably slim body. I would give her a solid 7 on the face, nothing special but you would want to fuck her face to face.

Before leaving she told me that she thought RPD was doing a sting operation. She said she had seen a couple of strange women who liked like they were from Miami. I'm guessing that meant better looking than most women out there, probably fairly provocatively dressed and possibly hispanic. I did not press for details, but everyone be careful out there.

Rico1976
10-25-12, 16:01
Hey guys. I am finally seeing some regular action in rocky mount now. I'm glad too, since I can't get to raleigh that much anymore. I would like to dream about babs again though. I just don't dream like that while I at home.

If you're into black girls and have to come this way, you might want to check them out. Some will do out, but most are in only, and the rates are desent.

Dreamed of this one last week. She has a 919 # but I don't know if she comes to raleigh area. (919 *352 *548six) She was in a desent hotel in the area. I know the back shop pic in undies is not her, but I could really tell about the clothed pics. However, the you lady that answered the door was very attractive, flat stomach and juicy round bottom. Little head started thinkin as soon as I was in the room and saw her fully. I will repeat. http://easternnc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/50-spc-supr-sx-xotic-cuttie-18/10060401

Llstickbow
10-27-12, 14:39
http://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/female-escorts/658243

Any intel?

ArthurDesnt
10-27-12, 20:19
http://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/female-escorts/658243

Any intel?Fake pictures. Look up Camerella from MyFreeCams.

Bonneville
10-27-12, 22:18
The regulars Amy and Sandy have been out pretty regular at and around the S. Wilmington bus stop. Picked up Niki there the other day. Tall red head, about 40/45. Went to her room in an economical motel and she wanted $40 for flute lesson uncovered. Started OK but ended with hand only. Would not repeat. Wanted a ride to Walmart after.

Triangleman
10-29-12, 22:30
I decided to ride through the Briggs area around 5pm on Sunday. I have been out of circulation for awhile and really thought that I would simply ride through, check out the scene and be on my way. I saw three WSWs on Briggs. They all gave me the look as I rode by several times. Finally one approached my car when I stopped at the light on Gardner. I had never seen her before and I asked her if she needed a ride. I had simply hoped to get some digits and call her at a later time. She introduced herself as Kira. After riding for a few minutes she told me that she would do a CBJ followed by FS for a Jackson. I couldn't believe what I was hearing since her face was about a seven and her body appeared to be a six under the loose gym suit she wore. I took her to the house of a gentleman I know who rent rooms for $10 per pop. She took off all of her clothes and I discovered that the body I originally thought was a six was actually somewhere between an eight or nine! Her skin very smooth and blemish free. He breasts were a firm B. The CBJ left a lot to be desired. She will never be mistaken for a Hoover. I tagged her doggy-style for FS and she was tight. She had no digits but wanted mine after I tipped her ten. I would never pick her up if I only wanted a great BJ but she is highly recommended for FS. Heck, just looking at that beautiful body is worth a Jackson.

Phil Deez123
10-30-12, 09:11
I decided to ride through the Briggs area around 5pm on Sunday. I have been out of circulation for awhile and really thought that I would simply ride through, check out the scene and be on my way. I saw three WSWs on Briggs. They all gave me the look as I rode by several times. Finally one approached my car when I stopped at the light on Gardner. I had never seen her before and I asked her if she needed a ride. I had simply hoped to get some digits and call her at a later time. She introduced herself as Kira. After riding for a few minutes she told me that she would do a CBJ followed by FS for a Jackson. I couldn't believe what I was hearing since her face was about a seven and her body appeared to be a six under the loose gym suit she wore. I took her to the house of a gentleman I know who rent rooms for $10 per pop. She took off all of her clothes and I discovered that the body I originally thought was a six was actually somewhere between an eight or nine! Her skin very smooth and blemish free. He breasts were a firm B. The CBJ left a lot to be desired. She will never be mistaken for a Hoover. I tagged her doggy-style for FS and she was tight. She had no digits but wanted mine after I tipped her ten. I would never pick her up if I only wanted a great BJ but she is highly recommended for FS. Heck, just looking at that beautiful body is worth a Jackson.Congratulations on finding your Pot of Gold. I would guess most of the time, it is the other way around! Kinda like winning the lottery.

Bonneville
11-02-12, 20:14
I was on my way to work Wed early morning and lo and behold, a cute little blond walking close to the mission. She says she is trying to make rent at a rooming house on Bragg. Sadie is her name. Best covered car date in a very long time. Two jacks and good to go. Says she is in her thirties and usually is on back page. Her link is below. I got the digits but I am not on this site all that often due to home surveillance if you know what I mean. But I will check in once in awhile. Her home rates sounded a little high but she may be worth a toss. Ad says she is 26, she is in her thirties though, I would bet on it. Usually there is no one out this time of day. Only three times have I seen someone working that stroll.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/playtime-26/9912541

Robert1744
11-04-12, 21:59
Who has a few reports on this board. I know I've written a couple over the years. Her service can be good, but I pass her by now as I don't think her attitude is very friendly. She's a tad mercenary for my tastes. YMMV.

Meatrocket5000
11-05-12, 01:00
I have been out and about in the zones and found nothing. I got Shannon's number for a last minute resource, but its a hit and miss with her. When she is half way clean off the rock she gives great BBBJ, when she is too much on it she is not there at all. Is anybody else having luck out there.

Joey Sambora
11-09-12, 11:10
Had a dream I Was in the area today and noticed a WSW sitting at the bus stop. In my dream I drve by an hour later she was still siting there. She had on blue jeans, white top, blonde hair, chubby. She was sitting with another man also. Black male dreads. Guess the "rght bus" didn't pick them up. Noticed they parted ways a few mins. Later. Any info on helping decipher my dream. Its killing me!

Flockshepherd
11-09-12, 11:21
This probably should be posted elsewhere but I've just narrowly avoided being emasculated by a technology trap. If you have an iPhone and you upgrade to OSx 6 be aware that three problems must be circumvented:

1. If you activate the Cloud and you have more than one device registered to the same email address, it is possible that all of your contacts will be automatically sent to your partner's iPhone Contacts folder. I did and it wasn't pleasant.

2. If you have a shared situation as noted above the upgrade process will ask if you want your messages (text) to go to all your devices. The default is YES. Don't take the default. Otherwise an arrangement for a dream might turn into a nightmare.

3. If you receive text messages directed to your email address instead of your cell phone number they will go to all devices registered under that email address.

Just a word to the wise. Or maybe it's best to go out and buy a burner phone.

Lookin Good
11-09-12, 11:41
Or maybe it's best to go out and buy a burner phone.This. Burner phones are cheap insurance. Highly recommended for the hobbyist.

Joey Sambora
11-09-12, 11:58
Any dreamers dreamof a WSW in the area today. Blonde, chubby, jeans, jacket, white shirt? Itting waiting on bus.

Planman
11-09-12, 12:19
This probably should be posted elsewhere but I've just narrowly avoided being emasculated by a technology trap. If you have an iPhone and you upgrade to OSx 6 be aware that three problems must be circumvented:

1. If you activate the Cloud and you have more than one device registered to the same email address, it is possible that all of your contacts will be automatically sent to your partner's iPhone Contacts folder. I did and it wasn't pleasant.

2. If you have a shared situation as noted above the upgrade process will ask if you want your messages (text) to go to all your devices. The default is YES. Don't take the default. Otherwise an arrangement for a dream might turn into a nightmare.

3. If you receive text messages directed to your email address instead of your cell phone number they will go to all devices registered under that email address.

Just a word to the wise. Or maybe it's best to go out and buy a burner phone.Burner phone FTW.

RaleighFunGuy
11-09-12, 13:02

Just a word to the wise. Or maybe it's best to go out and buy a burner phone.This is great advice. Yes, a burner phone is best but I created a yahoo account and only access it using my browser and NOT using it as an actual mail account on the phone. Makes sending pictures difficult but I can private browse or wipe the history clean easily.

ClockWatcher
11-09-12, 15:50

Just a word to the wise. Or maybe it's best to go out and buy a burner phone.Also, location services can track your location. Find my iPhone will show exactly where an iPhone / iPad is, I know someone that tracked their wife right into a hotel with another man so it catches both ways.

Maddox
11-09-12, 20:08
It's been my experience that any evidence anywhere will lead to discovery. Best thing is to not leave anything written. If you are being tracked, turn it off.

Hobbying is fun but if you're in a relationship, best thing is to be invisible and off the grid as possible.

Durham Runner
11-09-12, 22:17
This. Burner phones are cheap insurance. Highly recommended for the hobbyist.There's an iPhone app called Burner that lets you create temporary phone numbers that you can use through your iPhone. Your iPhone's call log is unaffected, and your phone number is not exposed. You can control whether or not calls / texts to your temporary number bridge back to your iPhone.

For the very occasional hobbyist, it might be an option:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/burner-disposable-phone-numbers/id505800761?mt=8

EasyTimes
11-18-12, 13:32
I hope I am posting this in the right place. I am new to the site and new to the hobby, and would appreciate some advice. I don't want to look like a total newby, or get taken if that is possible. Have read the rules post, but am most interested in escort services. I know there is a learning curve here in terms of screening, negotiating, terminology, etc. For example, in reading escort ads I understand Hh and H and amounts, but sometimes there are other options listed like 60/80/160 where 80 and 160 are the Hh and H respectively, but what is the 60? Like I said new. I do have a throwaway e-mail and phone. Picked that up from reading other threads, so thanks. Also, any recommendations from members on specific Raleigh ads would be helpful. Oh, and one last thing that may matter, I am late 50s so I guess that may not be some's preference. Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice. I have already learned a lot from reading other posts.

Fat Daddy
11-18-12, 17:11
I hope I am posting this in the right place. I am new to the site and new to the hobby, and would appreciate some advice. I don't want to look like a total newby, or get taken if that is possible. Have read the rules post, but am most interested in escort services. I know there is a learning curve here in terms of screening, negotiating, terminology, etc. For example, in reading escort ads I understand Hh and H and amounts, but sometimes there are other options listed like 60/80/160 where 80 and 160 are the Hh and H respectively, but what is the 60? Like I said new. I do have a throwaway e-mail and phone. Picked that up from reading other threads, so thanks. Also, any recommendations from members on specific Raleigh ads would be helpful. Oh, and one last thing that may matter, I am late 50s so I guess that may not be some's preference. Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice. I have already learned a lot from reading other posts.The lower price is usually for a "quick visit". Wham, bam, thank you maam.

Lookin Good
11-18-12, 20:23
I hope I am posting this in the right place. I am new to the site and new to the hobby, and would appreciate some advice. I don't want to look like a total newby, or get taken if that is possible. Have read the rules post, but am most interested in escort services. I know there is a learning curve here in terms of screening, negotiating, terminology, etc. For example, in reading escort ads I understand Hh and H and amounts, but sometimes there are other options listed like 60/80/160 where 80 and 160 are the Hh and H respectively, but what is the 60? Like I said new. I do have a throwaway e-mail and phone. Picked that up from reading other threads, so thanks. Also, any recommendations from members on specific Raleigh ads would be helpful. Oh, and one last thing that may matter, I am late 50s so I guess that may not be some's preference. Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice. I have already learned a lot from reading other posts.If the values are grouped in three like indicated usually the numbers represent qv / hhr / hr. QV is quick visit and usually 15 or 20 minutes. Some ladies provide only BJ for QV. Do your homework and stick to well reviewed ladies. You'll find age doesn't matter as long as you're respectful and clean.

Joe Looking
11-20-12, 00:27
I hope I am posting this in the right place. I am new to the site and new to the hobby, and would appreciate some advice. I don't want to look like a total newby, or get taken if that is possible. Have read the rules post, but am most interested in escort services. I know there is a learning curve here in terms of screening, negotiating, terminology, etc. For example, in reading escort ads I understand Hh and H and amounts, but sometimes there are other options listed like 60/80/160 where 80 and 160 are the Hh and H respectively, but what is the 60? Like I said new. I do have a throwaway e-mail and phone. Picked that up from reading other threads, so thanks. Also, any recommendations from members on specific Raleigh ads would be helpful. Oh, and one last thing that may matter, I am late 50s so I guess that may not be some's preference. Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice. I have already learned a lot from reading other posts.

Make sure you find out what you will get for the time. Babs is the only one I know of who will give you the full hour if you pay for it. With the rest if you pay for an hour but finish in 5 minutes then you're gone after that. Most guys are best off going with 15-30 minutes depending on how long it will take you to finish. One girl I tried was willing to give me more time in exchange for a tip but YMMV. I strongly recommend that you either read some of the backpage review boards or get an account at the erotic review.

MD Bellamy
11-21-12, 15:59
I hope I am posting this in the right place. I am new to the site and new to the hobby, and would appreciate some advice. I don't want to look like a total newby, or get taken if that is possible. Have read the rules post, but am most interested in escort services. I know there is a learning curve here in terms of screening, negotiating, terminology, etc. For example, in reading escort ads I understand Hh and H and amounts, but sometimes there are other options listed like 60/80/160 where 80 and 160 are the Hh and H respectively, but what is the 60? Like I said new. I do have a throwaway e-mail and phone. Picked that up from reading other threads, so thanks. Also, any recommendations from members on specific Raleigh ads would be helpful. Oh, and one last thing that may matter, I am late 50s so I guess that may not be some's preference. Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice. I have already learned a lot from reading other posts.If you're planning to go with an escort service (a smart choice) , I think the best advice is to take the plunge. This, after all, is their business and the services charge a bit more to weed out the bad providers. The independents require more research and as too variable for my tastes.

Regarding time, I suggest, for your first time, take the hour. I remember I was nervous as hell and took a lot of "coaxing." You probably won't need an hour but, with an hour, you'll not feel a pressure to finish which may destroy your enjoyment. If you do finish early well, next time you'll know better. Chalk it down as a learning experience.

Most ladies "prefer older men" so that's no barrier.

Bottom Line: Go for it!

BigWilleyStyle
11-30-12, 15:44
Gentlemen,

I have a "friend" in Durham I've been dealing with off and on for about 4+ years. She's gotten into a bit of a financial bind and is looking to do "something strange for a little bit of change" as the saying goes.

Description: 5'5-5'6" 130 lbs Chocolate complexion. Nice curves. She's danced occasionally, but never been on BP or any sites like that.

She can't host but is willing to do outcalls and send pics via email.

I'll give out her number and email to Sr Members or anyone who has contributed recently.

I posted this in Durham forum, but I figured some Raleigh people might be interested as well.

Grambo007
12-01-12, 10:03
Gentlemen,

I have a "friend" in Durham I've been dealing with off and on for about 4+ years. She's gotten into a bit of a financial bind and is looking to do "something strange for a little bit of change" as the saying goes.

Description: 5'5-5'6" 130 lbs Chocolate complexion. Nice curves. She's danced occasionally, but never been on BP or any sites like that.

She can't host but is willing to do outcalls and send pics via email.

I'll give out her number and email to Sr Members or anyone who has contributed recently.

I posted this in Durham forum, but I figured some Raleigh people might be interested as well.I have posted a few times. I live in Chapel hill and would love to see your friend, if you will give me contact information.

Grambo

Robert1744
12-12-12, 16:36
Sierra is a 27 year old brunette with tig ol bitties. She's a tad chunky, but that's what I kinda like. I've seen her a couple of times, but she only comes out once in a blue moon.

Her service is hit and miss. If she's had a few drinks she's more fun. Yesterday I picked her up and we went to my mongering spot for a half and half for $40. She performed adequately, but really wasn't too into it, and that kinda takes the fun away for me. I don't care if they fake it, but you need to act like you're not just waiting for this to be over.

I would pick her up again, but only with the caveat that I assess her mood first. If she's feeling frisky, you're good to go. If not, I'd pass. YMMV.

Joey Sambora
12-18-12, 16:29
Any info on her would be nice. She was lookin for a ride and cash to pay for room? Is she legit?

Bustaload
12-19-12, 16:55
Any info on her would be nice. She was lookin for a ride and cash to pay for room? Is she legit?She is legit, also goes by the name of Nina. I was very disappointed in the service I got from her. Not woth the money, keep looking.

Joey Sambora
12-20-12, 15:27
She is legit, also goes by the name of Nina. I was very disappointed in the service I got from her. Not woth the money, keep looking.thanks for the tip! Any info on dream interpretation would be cool. PM me if you know of anyone.

FuddyDuddy
01-09-13, 01:40
I recently had a dream of meeting a blonde SW just off Capital. Her teeth could use some work, but other than that, she was solid. Pretty face, reliable, clean, aimed to please, and not an upseller. It's become a recurring dream of mine, and needless to say, I always wake up with a grin from ear to ear.

SM's pm only.

Gem Finder
01-09-13, 19:40
She is legit, also goes by the name of Nina. I was very disappointed in the service I got from her. Not woth the money, keep looking.Nina (She went by Sadie when I met her) can be had off the street for $35. There's no reason at all to pay top shelf price for her services, which I would agree are sub-par.

There are quite a few internet girls who walk from time to time. I've met four or five in the last year or two and I didn't think any or their services were worth more than the average girl on the street. YMMV.

Joe Looking
01-10-13, 10:22
Nina (She went by Sadie when I met her) can be had off the street for $35. There's no reason at all to pay top shelf price for her services, which I would agree are sub-par.

There are quite a few internet girls who walk from time to time. I've met four or five in the last year or two and I didn't think any or their services were worth more than the average girl on the street. YMMV.I've been preaching this reality for a long time now. Essentially what happens is that most of them need money on that particular night and the call volume from backpage is extremely low so they hit the streets. IMO, backpage has actually hurt the street game because the girls who would normally walk now just post an add with sometimes slightly higher rates and can get customers that way. Backpage has also greatly inflated the price of pussy. Trust me there is very little difference between the girl giving qv for 40 and the girl giving half hours for 100, in most cases both are only providing you with a hole to stroke in and nothing more (well in some cases a pretty face but when you've got someone trying to rush you through and out the door their face starts to matter less). I remember my first experience with a street walker; she barely touched me, would not lift her shirt, wanted it over with quickly and so forth. I cringe a little when I read reviews where guys pay 100+ for a similar experience. One odd one was a guy who reviewed a backpage pro and stated that she would not kiss and even went so far as to discourage him fucking her face to face.

Quick disclaimer, there are quality girls on backpage but they are harder to find. My definition of quality is low volume girls who in addition to sex provide some form of companionship or conversation.

How I miss those days when the streets were packed with young ass!

MrOnederfuller
01-10-13, 15:08
I've been preaching this reality for a long time now. Essentially what happens is that most of them need money on that particular night and the call volume from backpage is extremely low so they hit the streets. IMO, backpage has actually hurt the street game because the girls who would normally walk now just post an add with sometimes slightly higher rates and can get customers that way. Backpage has also greatly inflated the price of pussy. Trust me there is very little difference between the girl giving qv for 40 and the girl giving half hours for 100, in most cases both are only providing you with a hole to stroke in and nothing more (well in some cases a pretty face but when you've got someone trying to rush you through and out the door their face starts to matter less). I remember my first experience with a street walker; she barely touched me, would not lift her shirt, wanted it over with quickly and so forth. I cringe a little when I read reviews where guys pay 100+ for a similar experience. One odd one was a guy who reviewed a backpage pro and stated that she would not kiss and even went so far as to discourage him fucking her face to face.

Quick disclaimer, there are quality girls on backpage but they are harder to find. My definition of quality is low volume girls who in addition to sex provide some form of companionship or conversation.

How I miss those days when the streets were packed with young ass!I could not agree more Joe. I can remember the days when you had a menu beyond belief of available ladies to choose from. And with a reasonable price point. Now all seems that its over priced every thing. Makes me want to get one on the side and keep her up. That way I can play when I want to. But then more money for that too.

Joe Looking
01-11-13, 15:50
I felt a bit of nostalgia for the days of old and have been having trouble sleeping lately so I took a bit of a drive around 0100 this morning. I was not expecting to find anything but one can always hope. I had hoped to find a chick I've seen before near Wilmington, but that was not to be. Not feeling tired yet, I took a ride up and down the streets near Garner Road. I saw a thicker white chick with glasses cross the road and decided to give it a shot. She hopped in and after some idle chit-chat and LE check we reached a deal. BJ (what a name) was staying in a near by apartment with her brother and for 40 was willing to offer the whole menu. I contemplated talking her down to 30, but decided not too when she informed me that the whole menu included anal, so it really was the whole menu. We got to her apartment and her brother took a walk to the store for beer and loosies.

Things started with a nice BBBJ that included some rimming and whatnot. We then proceeded into anal. I got it in but getting things going at a good pace was proving difficult so I had her turn over and switched to the other hole. Long story short I finished in missionary and she showed me a good time. Like a lot of sws she was not much to look at but provided great service, I got her number and will probably be dialing it at some point.

On another note, I passed what I assume is a bar on Wilmington called the Blue Martini. I'm not sure how I've never noticed it before, but the lot was packed. Anyone know anything about it. I know there was a place downtown with the same name and live jazz several years ago, is it the same place?

Good luck out there guys.

Robert1744
01-14-13, 12:49
Hey Joe, Did she have shorter dark hair? I believe I saw her in the near the gas station on Hoke at around 1:00 am this morning. Let's put it this way, we all know the well worn regulars and I've never seen her before, so I'm guessing that's who it was. I should have picked her up, based on your review, but maybe I'm getting a little too picky in my choice of SWs. .

Which leads to a rant that I typically make about this time of year. Joe's latest find aside, (which may do everything you want, but certainly isn't going to turn you on visually) Raleigh absolutely sucks for SW mongering, and it is drying up worse every passing year.

I guarantee you, I've wasted more money in gas, riding around looking for pussy, than I've actually spent buying pussy. And finally I am starting to wise up and partake in the hunt much less often. There is just nothing out there if you want a girl under 30. Finding a white girl under 30, who is new to the track would be the holy grail, but it ain't happening. Yes, there is action to be had, if you want to just put your dick into anything. My personal taste trends toward WSWs who aren't too fat. (Ashley is nice and is about my limit on how rubenesque I can go.) If I pick up a BSW, she'd better be on the younger side and have a banging body, or at least be petite. And there is absolutely NONE of that out there. Hell, Joe's find is the first "new" girl I've heard about in months.

I've done the BP thing, I've done the AMP thing, and I've had extensive experience at the bookstore on Capital, but I get my jollies from driving around and picking up a girl on the street, to each his own. This is a bummer for me because there's just less and less out there to ride out and get.

I might be wrong about this, but I don't think this lack of pussy on the streets is entirely due to Uncle Leo. Think about this; Raleigh is a government and university town. We don't have much industry in Raleigh proper and we are not located on an interstate that has commerce passing through on its way to somewhere else. Besides Ft. Bragg, Fayetteville also has a decent scene because they are just off of I-95, and thus get women passing through going north and south. You don't get near as much of that in Raleigh, as the only thing past us on I-40 is Wilmington.

What is a SW cruising monger to do?

Joey Sambora
01-15-13, 13:39
Had a dream yesterday afternoon. I was driving near Renfrow / S. Wilm and saw a 30s WSW. She was standing under a tree and when I turned around to get a better look, she was being escorted away by somene else. Did anyone have a similar dream or know who this beauty in my dream could be?

Robert1744
01-16-13, 15:37
If you want a little chuckle, check out the Google map street view of Lower Bragg, just east of Garner Road.

There's a SW standing there. Judging by the hair and build, I'd say it's Kim. I don't know how often they send around the cameras, but that's at least the second time I've seen it capture a SW there!

Member #5959
01-17-13, 09:53
My hot wife is going downtown with her girlfriends Saturday night. So some stranger is probably going to get lucky while I watch. If anyone is interested, pm me for further details. This is not an invitation to just show up and do my wife. You would actually have to "pick her up" like any normal bar situation, so creeps need not apply and nothing is guaranteed.

Joe Looking
01-17-13, 16:27
Hey Joe, Did she have shorter dark hair? I believe I saw her in the near the gas station on Hoke at around 1:00 am this morning. Let's put it this way, we all know the well worn regulars and I've never seen her before, so I'm guessing that's who it was. I should have picked her up, based on your review, but maybe I'm getting a little too picky in my choice of SWs. .

What is a SW cruising monger to do?I wouldn't exactly call it short, but it was dark. Being picky is not really a bad thing. Truth be told she looked a lot better before she got in the car and once she did I just said f it.

I completely agree that the local scene is drying up, both in Durham and Raleigh. LEO's not the problem the Internet is. Check most low rate hotels in Raleigh and you'll probably find at least one backpage girl who would have been on the street without the Internet.

So what's a SW cruising monger to do? I guess we could try pulling regular women, but let's face it a lot of them are far more trouble than they're worth. Some of us could try breaking into the swinger scene, but as single guys that is difficult and at this point I've mainly seen ads looking for bi or bi-curious men. So I guess the best option for that is to start a new thread (assuming I did not overlook an existing one) for couples to post if they are looking for a single man / men to join them. I know there is an active swinger group in the Raleigh-Durham area and there is a brick and mortar club in Atlanta, but again single guys have to go with a couple.

You could experiment with strippers. Unfortunately it can be a little hard trying to separate the ones who want you to be a regular in the club from the ones who will do things with you outside of the club. It seems that girls at the after hours and at smaller clubs are a bit more amenable, at least to the chit chat that lays the ground work. At the after hours it's actually pretty easy to gauge who will and won't leave with you or at least do some things in the VIP. If you go this route then you need to be really clear with yourself about what you want from her because not being clear with yourself can leave you broke and with no release. It's important to remember that they are people too so some are lonely, some are greedy, some are addicts and so on. It's also important to remember that some of them are offered and turn down p4p pretty often and are not treated with respect by a lot of customers, so you might want to watch the level of aggression that you use. I can PM anyone who wants to know what has / has not worked for me in this regard or who wants to share their experiences.

Backpage is probably the new hunting ground. The experience from some of the quick view girls is just like what you would get from a random SW, sadly probably twice the price though. I've personally run into more than one bait and switch, but there appear to be more than a few white spinners under 30. On a positive note it looks like some of the quick view rates are coming down as the market is being flooded with providers.

Technically we are still in a recession so it is not unrealistic to imagine that there are women out there who want a friend with benefits who will help with some of the bills. I know there are sugar daddy websites, but I got the impression from the person who told me about them that women who use them are essential asking for the equivalent to a salary / month. My ATF has a guy that she sees a certain number of times per month in exchange for an allowance (I don't recall it being excessive). She met him because he sent out emails to providers on backpage seeking that arrangement. I've also seen men post ads looking for regulars so that's worth a shot.

I'll mention one last thing. About a month ago I responded to an ad on backpage and when I got to the apartment I was more into the roommate than the original girl. The originally girl did not seem too happy about it but I negotiated a switch. The price was $/hour. The original girl left for work and I did the deed with the roommate. After the deed we talked for a while and it turned out that both of them work regular jobs and do the backpage thing part-time, usually when things are really tight. Before I left she made sure to let me know that I should come back to see her again and that it would only be. 4, I smiled and then she said or I could just bring some drinks and we'll have fun. I'm not telling this story to brag, but to make a point. There are some women who are mercenary about this, they want the money as quick as possible and they want the guy out as quick as possible. There are other women who do it out of necessity and others, as odd as this is going to sound, to meet decent guys. If you want consistency I would definitely advise avoiding the quick view women and engaging in conversation with any provider you like. If you find a chick who is not too mercenary and let your personality shine through then you may be surprised by the results. Freebies are far more rare than discounts, but even at full price you would be amazed by how the clock can magically disappear with some women simply because you were the guy who took the time to listen instead of making a beeline for the door.

Maddox
01-17-13, 18:30
Thanks for a great post. In my experience with strippers and SW's, when you find a gem who is just happy to see you and doesn't watch the clock or your wallet, treat her well.

And avoid the "Takers."

mat2817
02-10-13, 16:51
Hey guys, just checking to see if anyone knows if she is still around? Feel free to pm.

Sibon
02-10-13, 20:51
Hey guys, just checking to see if anyone knows if she is still around? Feel free to pm.She moved to New Orleans.