PDA

View Full Version : Diamond

SitbacRelax
10-25-23, 10:25
Well finally met diamond. She is the girl that xina can duo with. I didn't get to see xina (sad). Diamond is a young spinner kinda shy, I'm afraid once you mongers get to her that will change. Clean girl that is completely smooth. She is fun.

Got to her place. Was told to come in and come upstairs. She is there naked and sexy no doubt. A little bit of kissing closed mouth. Laidy her down and dove in for a sweet treat tasty for sure and tight forsure. Mish then BBBJ to cowgirl and then K9 filled the bag. She seemed to get into K9 more than anything. I honestly think she was nervous.

Maybe next time will be more into it. She wants me too share her number with senior members. Please if you don't have a posting don't ask. Respectfully members only. You all know who you are.

2 bills a visit and I believe multiple pops are available.

SBR.

True Pair
10-25-23, 10:41
Well finally met diamond. She is the girl that xina can duo with. I didn't get to see xina (sad). Diamond is a young spinner kinda shy, I'm afraid once you mongers get to her that will change. Clean girl that is completely smooth. She is fun.

Got to her place. Was told to come in and come upstairs. She is there naked and sexy no doubt. A little bit of kissing closed mouth. Laidy her down and dove in for a sweet treat tasty for sure and tight forsure. Mish then BBBJ to cowgirl and then K9 filled the bag. She seemed to get into K9 more than anything. I honestly think she was nervous.

Maybe next time will be more into it. She wants me too share her number with senior members. Please if you don't have a posting don't ask. Respectfully members only. You all know who you are.

SBR.Thank you for this update. What general area is her incall and how old do you think she is?

SitbacRelax
10-25-23, 15:53
Thank you for this update. What general area is her incall and how old do you think she is?Mid 20's central brevard.

BeachRunner51
10-25-23, 18:47

SBR.Thanks for the digits SBR and it sounds like you had a good time. I'm guessing that Xina has taught her well and now she has decided to try and handle her own business. I suspect her nervousness was a result of not having Xina there and the fact that she is young and not as experienced in her new found hobby. Hopefully she will meet a few of the finest Space Coast senior members who will treat her well and she will be able to sit back relax (pun intended) and provide the same great experience that has made Xina such a highly reputable lady on this forum.

Speaking of Xina I really need to get my shit together and meet her!

Defiant8
10-26-23, 13:52

SBR.Man I need to start posting so I can get to these UTRs.

BrownBacker2
10-30-23, 12:33
Anyone have any luck with Diamond? I reached out a few times and only got a Hello but no reply back.

True Pair
10-30-23, 12:37
Anyone have any luck with Diamond? I reached out a few times and only got a Hello but no reply back.Same thing with me.

HardHat69
10-30-23, 14:58
Anyone have any luck with Diamond? I reached out a few times and only got a Hello but no reply back.I just got a reply back today from a text I sent last week. She was more responsive today though. Hope to set something up soon.

Looftnagorra
10-30-23, 16:39
Tried to set up a meeting with Xina and Diamond after she was unveiled, but Xina had something come up and I only got to see Diamond. She is a really cute spinner. Since meeting her I've seen Diamond a few times, and each has been better than the previous.

She was definitely nervous the first visit, but isn't an issue for me anymore :)

BigStud47
10-30-23, 18:55
Ok I'm going to chime in here about my issue with Diamond and seems to be a big trend with others now as well. I sent text right after SBR shot me her number. 7 hours to respond then ask all usual questions and ask if she's up for an outcall I was only wondering then it's been silence since then. No reply sent few more last was Saturday and notta.

Bs.

ColdOne69
10-30-23, 19:13

SBR.Saw Diamond recently. She's everything SBR says and more. Sexy early-20's blonde who is super sweet and easy to talk to. We chatted for a while afterwords. I almost didn't want to leave. I will repeat soon. I'm not the gatekeeper so hit SitbacRelax up for info.

Willie24
11-01-23, 10:46
Well guys just got informed that there is a boyfriend! There is also issues I guess he didn't know this was her game! If your proceed to visit proceed with caution ⚠65039; as I guess he is very 😡 upset. Just wanted to give you information when I get it.

SBR.Sorry to hear that about her! Of course, it wouldn't be the first time that a BF was totally unaware of what his girlfriend was doing on the side to make money! IDK, I'm sure if he's upset and it will not be long until she's entirely out of the game or it breaks them up and she starts going full tilt boogie! Nothing worse than having an irate BF burst in during a session and the consequences for all concerned is usually not good! Too bad! Perhaps, it's better than having the boyfriend as a pimp lurking in the bushes!

ForestGreen213
11-01-23, 14:21
Well guys just got informed that there is a boyfriend! There is also issues I guess he didn't know this was her game! If your proceed to visit proceed with caution ⚠65039; as I guess he is very 😡 upset. Just wanted to give you information when I get it..Hopefully he didn't do anything stupid to her. Was there some kind of interaction between the boyfriend and a member of the hobby?

ColdOne69
11-01-23, 19:50
Well guys just got informed that there is a boyfriend! There is also issues I guess he didn't know this was her game! If your proceed to visit proceed with caution ⚠65039; as I guess he is very 😡 upset. Just wanted to give you information when I get it.

SBR.Damn just when I thought I found a new favorite. Hope things work out ok for her.

HighTimes2
11-01-23, 21:13

SBR.Well that's a no go then. Thanks SBR for bringing her into the mix and the updated info!

Hawkeye49
11-02-23, 05:24

SBR.There are a lot of ladies, and I mean a lot, that love the ployamorous lifestyle especially it there's money involved. Just like us men many live for another encounter. However, they do hold the power in the pursuit.

BeachRunner51
11-02-23, 06:16

SBR.Thanks SBR for the updated information and it appears that my procrastinations may have cost me my chance to meet this gem. Obviously it's none of my business but I am curious how the boyfriend found out. I have a feeling that she may have underestimated the SBR seal of approval and became overwhelmed with business opportunities which may have cut into the time she spent in her personal life. No matter what happened I hope she is okay and figures out what is best for her.

Pbfla321
11-06-23, 12:52
Anybody visited with Diamond since the news from SBR about the boyfriend? I ask because, being the bastard that I am, still very much interested in meeting her and I'm wondering how much of a "problem" this guy is. Anyone got an info to add?I had sent a text yesterday. Asking if she was still around yesterday. Still haven't heard back. Maybe Xina would know more info?

ForestGreen213
11-06-23, 15:58
Anybody visited with Diamond since the news from SBR about the boyfriend? I ask because, being the bastard that I am, still very much interested in meeting her and I'm wondering how much of a "problem" this guy is. Anyone got an info to add?I've reached out to her several times with zero response.

SitbacRelax
11-07-23, 09:59
Hey all I've received plenty of IMs about diamond. I've reached out to her with no responses. Sorry to all but I think I will stop helping her till she figures out what she wants. To the guys I didn't give number to sorry but at this time I'm stepping back from helping her till she figures out this hobby.

Regards.

SBR.

SitbacRelax
11-07-23, 16:37
Well just talked to diamond she is back and her boyfriend I guess has forgotten all about it and she told him her rule. Give her a call or text guys. I'm seeing her tomorrow to confirm. I'll let yoy all know how it goes.

JayJayTwo
11-07-23, 18:15
Well just talked to diamond she is back and her boyfriend I guess has forgotten all about it and she told him her rule. Give her a call or text guys. I'm seeing her tomorrow to confirm. I'll let yoy all know how it goes.Happy to hear that! She certainly had me intrigued and I was hoping to visit her, perhaps that will happen after all!

JonDoe1344
11-07-23, 18:39
Got any link pics or Facebook for this diamond person?

Happy to hear that! She certainly had me intrigued and I was hoping to visit her, perhaps that will happen after all!

True Pair
11-07-23, 19:58
Got any link pics or Facebook for this diamond person?I'm sure Xina has you on Diamonds no fly list. They don't like people who don't pay!

Willie24
11-07-23, 20:12
I'm sure Xina has you on Diamonds no fly list. They don't like people who don't pay!I'm absolutely sure that you won't get her number, because brother your persona non grata after stiffing one of the absolute best UTRs the county has had in years! And I'm embarrassed because I gave you Xina's number! It just goes to show you that not everyone on this Forum knows how to be a gentleman and pay for services rendered! High school behavior, reminiscent of dine and dash!

BigStud47
11-08-23, 01:41
Got any link pics or Facebook for this diamond person?Are you being serious right now after you pulled with Xina, you really have some balls coming on here asking that. No way in hell we will offer anything to you anymore.

Bs.

HardHat69
11-08-23, 10:20
Well just talked to diamond she is back and her boyfriend I guess has forgotten all about it and she told him her rule. Give her a call or text guys. I'm seeing her tomorrow to confirm. I'll let yoy all know how it goes.She reached out to me this morning saying she was ready to go. Interested to hear you report SB.

Charlie155
11-08-23, 10:21
Well just talked to diamond she is back and her boyfriend I guess has forgotten all about it and she told him her rule. Give her a call or text guys. I'm seeing her tomorrow to confirm. I'll let yoy all know how it goes.What was the rule?

SitbacRelax
11-08-23, 12:14
All text the number given she will give you a text from another number due to her text now app giving her problems it's her I've been texting all day.

GreatIdea
11-08-23, 12:17
I also received text messages from Diamond that she is looking to meet. I was not sure if it was her, or the BF, so being cautious at the moment, She did share several photo's with me, and she looks great. Trying to setup a time to meet.

If / when I meet her, I will update. She is having some cell issues, so she may not respond to everyone till that gets worked out.

Ryuut
11-08-23, 13:06
Well just talked to diamond she is back and her boyfriend I guess has forgotten all about it and she told him her rule. Give her a call or text guys. I'm seeing her tomorrow to confirm. I'll let yoy all know how it goes.LOL I asked her about it and she sent me pics of a lock on her door interior. Denies any domestic issues flat out when I asked.

Tdrag
11-08-23, 19:37
So I saw diamond a couple days ago and I had a great time and I felted super safe. She's the little tight spinner that everyone desires. She showed me around her place and then we went to her room and got the party started. I wasn't sure what to expect but she lived up to my expectations. DFK and an amazing BBBJ that got junior going strong then we swapped to her favorite positions lazy dog and boy does she like it deep and hard and I gave it to her. Had to stop myself from blowing so we swapped to mish and I had her legs up on my shoulders so I could get all access and she took it like a champ moaning and telling me to go harder which I did after awhile I swap to another position and got going till I popped then we laid around and had a drink and chatted for a bit and then she asked me if I wanted to go again and I was like hell yeah I'm games so there we went we tried some new positions and I got decided it was time to finish so I blew everything I was holding back and we got cleaned up and I left. She told me about a potential friend so I might have someone new for you boys to see. My personal opinion I felt safe and never felt like anyone was going to barge in there she's typically better reachable in the beginning of the week. If you have the number reach out it's well worth it. Will I be going back hell yeah and I'll paper again when I do so you know it's safe. If you have any questions you can reach out to me and I'll answer the best I can.

Tdrag.

BigStud47
11-09-23, 07:44
Is she in business or not? Boyfriend issues, phone issues, girlfriend issues, communication issues what the f**k is going on. Good luck SBR sounds like you have a typical 20 something carefree woman without a plan or business model in mind. The young ones have it so easy yet get out done by the likes of Michelle, LSME, and Xina. I respect your recommendation SBR but this Diamond needs to smooth out her ruff edges.I second that br51.

JonDoe1344
11-10-23, 05:42
Got the digits! Thank you my fellow mongers!!

SitbacRelax
11-10-23, 06:55
So with jondoe getting the digits obviously shows that there is a fellow mongers share what they are not supposed to be sharing. Thus is very interesting.

RustyZipper
11-10-23, 07:44
So with jondoe getting the digits obviously shows that there is a fellow mongers share what they are not supposed to be sharing. Thus is very interesting.I am not sure what digits JonDoe is referring to. From what I have read, the only digits he would have got from here would have been 2 middle digits.

Rusty Z.

ForestGreen213
11-10-23, 14:51
Had productive texts with Diamond. She has a friend named Star who is also available. Seems like she is not available until early next week though. When I make the connection happen I will make sure I post the details.

SitbacRelax
11-13-23, 11:02
She has a new number guys. Making me think she is starting to be serious about this game. If you all want it let me know. She has told me she let some of you know about new number already.

Tdrag
11-13-23, 11:54
Called up diamond late night and she answered quickly. I will tell you she's a night person and not so much a morning person so if you want to see her early you have to give her plenty of notice. Got to her place and she told me to come on in. Got in got a light kiss and chatted about about her friend that were trying to get on board with this. We went upstairs got undressed I laid down and got a nice slow BBBJ that got me hard as a rock then I had her in the cowgirl position and man did she take it all she rode me so damn good I almost busy right then and there. Time to switch and I wanted them legs on my shoulders so I could go deep and hard and boy did I enjoy it and she was enjoying it herself pretty sure she had a nice big O. After that it was on the lazy dog which I believe is her face and I mounted up to go as deep and fast as I could tell I exploded and tired myself out. We laid there and chatting for a bit before I headed out.

Reach out to sitbac or myself for the digits and reach out soon cause she won't be available this upcoming weekend and for a couple weeks but will be back

Tdrag.

SitbacRelax
11-13-23, 13:53
Called up diamond late night and she answered quickly. I will tell you she's a night person and not so much a morning person so if you want to see her early you have to give her plenty of notice. Got to her place and she told me to come on in. Got in got a light kiss and chatted about about her friend that were trying to get on board with this. We went upstairs got undressed I laid down and got a nice slow BBBJ that got me hard as a rock then I had her in the cowgirl position and man did she take it all she rode me so damn good I almost busy right then and there. Time to switch and I wanted them legs on my shoulders so I could go deep and hard and boy did I enjoy it and she was enjoying it herself pretty sure she had a nice big O. After that it was on the lazy dog which I believe is her face and I mounted up to go as deep and fast as I could tell I exploded and tired myself out. We laid there and chatting for a bit before I headed out.

Reach out to sitbac or myself for the digits and reach out soon cause she won't be available this upcoming weekend and for a couple weeks but will be back

Tdrag.Thanks Tdrag appreciate the help with this one!

ForestGreen213
11-16-23, 11:44
Anyone seen her recently? Especially after she changed her number?

BrownBacker2
11-16-23, 17:20
I was setup to see her earlier this week and she told me her house got broken into and was dealing with cops. Haven't heard from her since.

Anyone seen her recently? Especially after she changed her number?

Littleshyguy
11-17-23, 00:20
I got to see Diamond late last week. We had texted back and forth throughout the week and agreed upon a date and time.

Now, in my experience, this kind of future planning agreement doesn't usually pan out. But we kept minimally in touch throughout the week and it seemed like it might really happen.

Came the day and time, I told her I was close and she gave me the final info to meet with her. She was good at communications all along the way.

She opened the door and yep!, she is the cute little blonde spinner you probably thought about. She welcomed me in to her nice place and we got acquainted.

She is a little shy at first. But she warmed up quickly. We talked a little and went to her room. After that, we talked some more while exchanging caresses. When we started kissing, things got going.

She is petite and a little introverted, but when she gets warmed up, she really blossoms. She surprised me a little with her passion and enthusiasm. Very GFE.

After we were done, we talked a little then I kicked myself out.

She is new to all of this. And honestly I believe she is a little naive about all of it. But she is truly nice. Truly a little spinner. And truly darn good.

I will be calling her again. Nice to have in this otherwise desolate Space Coast area for younger spinner types.

Tdrag
11-20-23, 16:36
Went to see Diamond today and all I can say is she never lets me down. That small petite frame is all so delicious. If I don't watch it ima end up being broke seeing her a lot. We tried all postions and my favorite is doggie it's such a beautiful view watching me go in and out. There's not much more to say that hasn't already been said.

Tdrag.

Sinfukkyurs
11-20-23, 17:21
Went to see Diamond today and all I can say is she never lets me down. That small petite frame is all so delicious. If I don't watch it ima end up being broke seeing her a lot. We tried all postions and my favorite is doggie it's such a beautiful view watching me go in and out. There's not much more to say that hasn't already been said.

Tdrag.Thanks! This sealed the deal for me. She sounds amazing. How do I get my turn. I'm ready today if she is available!

Sinfukkyurs
11-20-23, 17:23

Tdrag.Sorry if this double posts I don't think it took. This sealed the deal I want to experience this. How do I get the same? Ready ASAP.

Luis777
11-20-23, 17:48
I'd love to get a chance to see her.

Too bad I'm not a senior member yet, anyway to get verified to see her?

Sinfukkyurs
11-20-23, 18:48
I'd love to get a chance to see her.

Too bad I'm not a senior member yet, anyway to get verified to see her?So you have to be a senior member to see her? I'm new to this but picky to ivé only seen a couple hotties in interested in.

Sinfukkyurs
11-21-23, 01:35
Man I need to start posting so I can get to these UTRs.Feel ya the same here.

Ryuut
11-21-23, 05:44
So you have to be a senior member to see her? I'm new to this but picky to iv only seen a couple hotties in interested in.It's more of a dependable clientele thing. A utr is under the radar, ie they don't post publicly about services so their number gets shared with a smaller group like senior forum members. You get there quickly if you post about your experiences.

SitbacRelax
11-21-23, 07:00
So you have to be a senior member to see her? I'm new to this but picky to iv only seen a couple hotties in interested in.Hey the quickest way is to actually post about your experiences guys. If you have seen a lady post about. You can't expect to get info when you have not posted about anyone you have seen.

SBR.

Ryuut
11-21-23, 08:38
Did someone say she was out of town? I haven't been able to get a hold of her at the new number.

HeadAke
11-21-23, 08:47
Hey the quickest way is to actually post about your experiences guys. If you have seen a lady post about. You can't expect to get info when you have not posted about anyone you have seen.

SBR.I have had some luck getting numbers from the ladies themselves. It can be very tricky, yes, depending on your approach but its been my experience and not everyone will agree that some depending on how well you know them are willing to share numbers for duo's or parties etc. Be creative.

Also do some research as there can be many clues in older posts that lead to ads with contact info. Doesn't always work but worth a shot.

Sinfukkyurs
11-21-23, 14:03
Did someone say she was out of town? I haven't been able to get a hold of her at the new number.Don't think so Tdrag just met up with her yesterday he posted here about it few posts below.

BrownBacker2
11-21-23, 17:44
Come on man quit blowing up the forums trying to get your post count up. Just because you hit enough posts to be a senior member the gatekeeper is going to read your posts and see you have never seen anyone.

Don't think so Tdrag just met up with her yesterday he posted here about it few posts below.

ForestGreen213
11-24-23, 12:59
I first want to thank SBR for the digits and bringing a fine UTR to the forum. I have not had the chance to see her yet, some back and forth texting a couple weeks ago but she has a pretty tight schedule it appears. Anyone seen her recently, wasn't sure if she was still available?

AveImperator14
11-24-23, 19:57
I first want to thank SBR for the digits and bringing a fine UTR to the forum. I have not had the chance to see her yet, some back and forth texting a couple weeks ago but she has a pretty tight schedule it appears. Anyone seen her recently, wasn't sure if she was still available?She won't be available until next week after the end of the month is what she told me yesterday. She was actually pretty chatty on text with me, which is unusual.

BigStud47
11-27-23, 20:09
Holy cow, I was finally able to connect with this fine gem of a young lady. Everything said already is enough. Want to thank Tdrag and especially Sitbackrelax on hooking me up with her. Already have my next adventure planned out! Clock is ticking for me.

Remember sitback and Tdrag are the gatekeepers.

Bs.

SitbacRelax
12-01-23, 08:07
Well fellow mongers I have some bad news. Little Miss Diamond has left the area. I don't know if she will be back or not. Sorry to you all. If anythings change I will let you all know.

SBR.

SitbacRelax
12-01-23, 14:25
Well fellow mongers I have some bad news. Little Miss Diamond has left the area. I don't know if she will be back or not. Sorry to you all. If anythings change I will let you all know.

SBR.If yoy want to see another UTR BS just found a hottie!

Pbfla321
12-01-23, 21:29

SBR.She's definitely a strange one. I saw her once. But per Xina wishes I probably won't see Diamond again. Just weird that she's up and gone yet again she had just texted me earlier this week.

GruveMan
12-02-23, 09:37
She's definitely a strange one. I saw her once. But per Xina wishes I probably won't see Diamond again. Just weird that she's up and gone yet again she had just texted me earlier this week.Me too, with a new number. I reached out, no response.

KenAdams3141
12-02-23, 10:22
I talked to her, she's not going anywhere.

Charlie155
12-04-23, 11:32
I talked to her, she's not going anywhere.Did you get a hold of her on the number ending in xxx-xxx-xx69 or is it another new number?

KenAdams3141
12-04-23, 16:47
Did you get a hold of her on the number ending in xxx-xxx-xx69 or is it another new number?That's is the latest number I have as well.

Pbfla321
12-04-23, 19:28
Did you get a hold of her on the number ending in xxx-xxx-xx69 or is it another new number?Like I said she's strange. But she's a really nice person. She will just respond to you out of no where. I guess you can say her coms arent the best.

ForestGreen213
12-07-23, 15:14
So what happened with Diamond? Started chatting a few weeks ago, then crickets. Then she supposedly moved away, then started texting me again. Now nothing.

Nino32
12-30-23, 16:15
So what happened with Diamond? Started chatting a few weeks ago, then crickets. Then she supposedly moved away, then started texting me again. Now nothing.She will send me a message then nothing after that. Sounds like she's just a game player and won't get any attention from me.

BigStud47
12-30-23, 16:59
She will send me a message then nothing after that. Sounds like she's just a game player and won't get any attention from me.Yes lots of growing up to do with her. Remember my warning look under space cadets for it.

Bs.

Looftnagorra
01-03-24, 14:52
So what happened with Diamond? Started chatting a few weeks ago, then crickets. Then she supposedly moved away, then started texting me again. Now nothing.She was reliable for like 3 visits, then it's just been games since. Honestly, just hit up Xina and let this girl learn games are not tolerated as an UTR.

BigStud47
01-03-24, 16:19
She was reliable for like 3 visits, then it's just been games since. Honestly, just hit up Xina and let this girl learn games are not tolerated as an UTR.Ever since fiancé came into picture he's been controlling her and like I've said watching via cameras!

MongBurgundy
01-03-24, 17:23
Ever since fianc came into picture he's been controlling her and like I've said watching via cameras!Are you serious?! No doubting you but how did you find this out? Why would someone want to get cucked like that lmao.

True Pair
01-03-24, 17:58
Are you serious?! No doubting you but how did you find this out? Why would someone want to get cucked like that lmao.That's how she got into this game. Xina met her at the swing club. Some men like to watch.

Sinfukkyurs
01-04-24, 02:57
That's how she got into this game. Xina met her at the swing club. Some men like to watch.Am I the only one wondering about the swing club? Care to share?

Hawkeye49
01-04-24, 06:29
That's how she got into this game. Xina met her at the swing club. Some men like to watch.That is so true about some men simply like to watch. I met this couple years ago in the Fort Myers area, they were both really cool and down to earth. His wife was in her mid 40's and built like a brick house. He loved watching her give nude erotic massages to gents. He would simply sit in a chair in the corner of a big bedroom and watch. I became pretty good friends with them and on one visit he asked me if I would fu*k his wife. I was like hell yes!

FabioAldeaDiaz
01-04-24, 12:09
Do you think there will be room for one more to help?

I would like to donate myself for the cause.

TIA.

Best.

That is so true about some men simply like to watch. I met this couple years ago in the Fort Myers area, they were both really cool and down to earth. His wife was in her mid 40's and built like a brick house. He loved watching her give nude erotic massages to gents. He would simply sit in a chair in the corner of a big bedroom and watch. I became pretty good friends with them and on one visit he asked me if I would fu*k his wife. I was like hell yes!

True Pair
01-04-24, 17:25
Am I the only one wondering about the swing club? Care to share?Somewhere west of us1 near 524. Thinks it's called X.

StudGator
01-06-24, 15:51
Somewhere west of us1 near 524. Thinks it's called X.https://club3x.org/

Sinfukkyurs
01-06-24, 18:38
https://club3x.org/Thanks! Went to the site, looks interesting. I think I'm going to go and try it out tonight!

HardHat69
01-07-24, 10:44
https://club3x.org/Another option is Secrets Hideaway off 192 in Kissimmee. I have not been there but hear it's a little cleaner and classier than the one in Cocoa.

Sinfukkyurs
01-07-24, 15:10
Another option is Secrets Hideaway off 192 in Kissimmee. I have not been there but hear it's a little cleaner and classier than the one in Cocoa.Thanks checked out the secrets website and single guys are 199 entry and 169 for a month membership the club 3 x is only 60 entry and 25 for a month membership big price difference. I went to the 3 x last night I will review in my previous post. But thanks for the information I never knew these places actually existed in our area.

Sinfukkyurs
01-07-24, 15:32
https://club3x.org/So ended up going to the club your required to get a membership when you go there was 25 bucks and cost me 60 door so 85 total and I was in. Got there at open was only 2 couples and a single guy. So I ordered some food and a beer and hung out at the bar for a bit. About an hour later a few for couples came in and went straight for a game of strip pool. I was asked to play but decided that wasn't for me so I watched. This was about all till around 9:30 was getting a little worried this was it but then bam constant flow of people came in past this and the place filled up rather quickly. Plenty of social people everyone very friendly. Been talking to several couples at this point was offered to goto a room later with each one. Who to choose? Glory hole was up and several guys were getting use of that. Then two ladies on the stripped pile one completely naked second one topless. They were coupled up but still allowing guys to touch them. That naked lady on the pole ended up lap dancing on her man and that turned into a gang bang in the corner with about 10 people. I got a blow job from her while she fucked. On the switch I exited that as I wanted to find one of the couples that offered earlier as now I was worked up. Can't wait I guess cause two of the couples were already in room and of course those were my first choice but the one couple was still shooting pool and I went to ask to play pool and they said play pool or play and I was ok fuck pool. We went to a room and she got both of us undressed and started sucking us off he asked if I had a comdom which I did and said he wanted to take turns fucking his wife which we did. Was awesome he must of been so exited he blew his load first and let me finish while he recovered. After I finished we talked for awhile and went and played another game of pool and said goodbye. Have to say I had a great time.

FabioAldeaDiaz
01-07-24, 16:50
Amazing report. So there are chances to get lucky. If you don't mind to answer, how are the females that hang out there? Are like more the BBW type or just regular type like any coworker with some extra pounds?

Thanks.

So ended up going to the club your required to get a membership when you go there was 25 bucks and cost me 60 door so 85 total and I was in. Got there at open was only 2 couples and a single guy. So I ordered some food and a beer and hung out at the bar for a bit. About an hour later a few for couples came in and went straight for a game of strip pool. I was asked to play but decided that wasn't for me so I watched. This was about all till around 9:30 was getting a little worried this was it but then bam constant flow of people came in past this and the place filled up rather quickly. Plenty of social people everyone very friendly. Been talking to several couples at this point was offered to goto a room later with each one. Who to choose? Glory hole was up and several guys were getting use of that. Then two ladies on the stripped pile one completely naked second one topless. They were coupled up but still allowing guys to touch them. That naked lady on the pole ended up lap dancing on her man and that turned into a gang bang in the corner with about 10 people. I got a blow job from her while she fucked. On the switch I exited that as I wanted to find one of the couples that offered earlier as now I was worked up. Can't wait I guess cause two of the couples were already in room and of course those were my first choice but the one couple was still shooting pool and I went to ask to play pool and they said play pool or play and I was ok fuck pool. We went to a room and she got both of us undressed and started sucking us off he asked if I had a comdom which I did and said he wanted to take turns fucking his wife which we did. Was awesome he must of been so exited he blew his load first and let me finish while he recovered. After I finished we talked for awhile and went and played another game of pool and said goodbye. Have to say I had a great time.

Willie24
01-07-24, 18:42
So ended up going to the club your required to get a membership when you go there was 25 bucks and cost me 60 door so 85 total and I was in. Got there at open was only 2 couples and a single guy. So I ordered some food and a beer and hung out at the bar for a bit. About an hour later a few for couples came in and went straight for a game of strip pool. I was asked to play but decided that wasn't for me so I watched. This was about all till around 9:30 was getting a little worried this was it but then bam constant flow of people came in past this and the place filled up rather quickly. Plenty of social people everyone very friendly. Been talking to several couples at this point was offered to goto a room later with each one. Who to choose? Glory hole was up and several guys were getting use of that. Then two ladies on the stripped pile one completely naked second one topless. They were coupled up but still allowing guys to touch them. That naked lady on the pole ended up lap dancing on her man and that turned into a gang bang in the corner with about 10 people. I got a blow job from her while she fucked. On the switch I exited that as I wanted to find one of the couples that offered earlier as now I was worked up. Can't wait I guess cause two of the couples were already in room and of course those were my first choice but the one couple was still shooting pool and I went to ask to play pool and they said play pool or play and I was ok fuck pool. We went to a room and she got both of us undressed and started sucking us off he asked if I had a comdom which I did and said he wanted to take turns fucking his wife which we did. Was awesome he must of been so exited he blew his load first and let me finish while he recovered. After I finished we talked for awhile and went and played another game of pool and said goodbye. Have to say I had a great time.Fantastic review and thanks from all of us for TOFTT!! Not really my cup of tea but I'm sure some mongers, especially younger guys who like the socialization aspect as well as the opportunity to get laid or at least a BBBJ will probably be interested. Years ago down in South Florida, Dade County to be exact, there was a place called "Plato's Retreat" on South Dixie Highway where couples with membership were free and single guys and girls could pay and have a similar experience in a similar atmosphere. Of course, those were the "Cocaine Eighties" so a lot of craziness was the norm as well as "No Holds Barred" sexual escapades!

Sinfukkyurs
01-07-24, 23:37
Amazing report. So there are chances to get lucky. If you don't mind to answer, how are the females that hang out there? Are like more the BBW type or just regular type like any coworker with some extra pounds?

Thanks.Yes, from what I seen just the first-time check in grab a beer and sit back and relax and let the night happen. Think I may need more visits to get a better overall picture LOL. Others that wasn't at least getting a BJ where either only watching in the background or jerking it out to the live porn basically in front of them waiting to see if they could get into something more. AS for size wise you ask, the girl she was on the pole naked doing the gang bang was a young spinner type dark colorful hair skinny small to medium small boobs nice looking and friendly obviously. There were a few couples in the BBW range as well they were more passive on the active activities in the open. Skinny on up to BBW. First visit I don't know what it's like every weekend. Again, may need to go back in the name of research and all ya know.

Dealz
01-15-24, 12:33
Has anybody been to Club3 X on Wednesday? Does anybody show up? I'm interested to check it out but only in the area on weekdays.

Yes, from what I seen just the first-time check in grab a beer and sit back and relax and let the night happen. Think I may need more visits to get a better overall picture LOL. Others that wasn't at least getting a BJ where either only watching in the background or jerking it out to the live porn basically in front of them waiting to see if they could get into something more. AS for size wise you ask, the girl she was on the pole naked doing the gang bang was a young spinner type dark colorful hair skinny small to medium small boobs nice looking and friendly obviously. There were a few couples in the BBW range as well they were more passive on the active activities in the open. Skinny on up to BBW. First visit I don't know what it's like every weekend. Again, may need to go back in the name of research and all ya know.

GunItB216
01-19-24, 21:31
Has anybody been to Club3 X on Wednesday? Does anybody show up? I'm interested to check it out but only in the area on weekdays.I think we need a separate thread for just club X. Sounds very interesting.

Sinfukkyurs
01-21-24, 23:05
I think we need a separate thread for just club X. Sounds very interesting.I tried to start a new thread but said I am not allowed? Do you have to be a senior member or something else to post your own thread??

Willie24
01-22-24, 09:48
I tried to start a new thread but said I am not allowed? Do you have to be a senior member or something else to post your own thread??The answer to your question is yes! Also, Senior Forum Members who are on Double Secret Probation or have infractions may not be able to start a thread or blog, if I'm not mistaken? Perhaps someone will correct me if I'm wrong!

Doug Stamper
01-22-24, 16:42
I think we need a separate thread for just club X. Sounds very interesting.There's already about 30 unused threads below this one. Maybe you can get someone to rename one of them rather than just adding yet another (someday) unused space waster.

HardHat69
02-25-24, 14:04
I am still getting the occasional text from her. She recently sent me a nice pic or two and says she can do outcall or car date. I never got to meet her and with all the negative stuff just never kept any contact going, but she must have kept my number. Any recent news on her?

BigStud47
02-25-24, 14:09
I am still getting the occasional text from her. She recently sent me a nice pic or two and says she can do outcall or car date. I never got to meet her and with all the negative stuff just never kept any contact going, but she must have kept my number. Any recent news on her?I will ad this she is great but too much drama at her Incall I would suggest doing outcall with her where you control the situation and know your not being recorded or that the bf is downstairs listening to the action going on in the room.

Bs.