PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Eagle Lake
01-13-06, 09:34
Finally made to the Airport Spa. Hooked up with Sara and had a great time. Not exactly what I like but if you like a small caboose and large enhancements she will do just fine . Fun girl with a great attitude. I would do it again.

DrummerBoy
01-13-06, 13:13
This is a good idea having a seperate AMP thread. I am almost exclusive with AMPS and don't want to wade through all the other road warrior posts.

Anyhow, I will be traveling up to Toledo soon and am curious as to how things are at my ususal AMP Magic? Usually I see Cookie or Kay there and haven't seen many posts. Anything new?

Wolfman69
01-13-06, 19:51
Does anybody have the number for Magic Spa? I gotta make the trip and try this Jackie out.
'69

DrummerBoy
01-13-06, 23:31
You might want to try 419-407-4810 this is a number they gave me. I don't see them listed in the yellow pages.

Does anybody have the number for Magic Spa? I gotta make the trip and try this Jackie out.
'69

mike kasten
01-14-06, 16:03
Magic Spa is listed as Sun Health Spa in the phone directory.

Explorer20
01-15-06, 14:40
Just curious where Magic is located.

Thanks

Explorer20
01-15-06, 14:43
You might want to try 419-407-4810 this is a number they gave me. I don't see them listed in the yellow pages.Where is Magic locate?

Thanks

Amp Fan
01-17-06, 12:19
Magic Spa is located in a strip mall on the Northwest corner of Laskey and Jackman. Nice rooms, sauna, table shower. I've only been there twice; I was well-satisfied both times.

DrummerBoy
01-17-06, 19:46
Thanks AmpFan, I remembered Laskey, but could not remember Jackman.

Magic Spa is located in a strip mall on the Northwest corner of Laskey and Jackman. Nice rooms, sauna, table shower. I've only been there twice; I was well-satisfied both times.

AmorousGent
01-18-06, 10:43
One place I hardly see mentioned. I havent been in a while but the times I was there was very good if you like asian girls (and who dosent?) I saw Co Co, no idea if she is still there but very accomodating. Door fee is 40/60 with tips negotiated. Please post if anyone has been there lately.

mike kasten
01-20-06, 09:47
Went there a month or so ago. Two girls working, and they werer so ugly that I didn't stay for the massage. (See my prior post in 2005) Been to all of the AMP's in Toledo, and the best one for atmosphere and the quality of the ladies is Sun Spa on Laskey Rd. The worst two are Chang Min and Yoko Spa.

AmorousGent
01-21-06, 19:58
Went there a month or so ago. Two girls working, and they werer so ugly that I didn't stay for the massage. (See my prior post in 2005) Been to all of the AMP's in Toledo, and the best one for atmosphere and the quality of the ladies is Sun Spa on Laskey Rd. The worst two are Chang Min and Yoko Spa.Thanks for the update!

Neeson1
01-25-06, 14:43
I went to Yoko's a few weeks ago and had a good time. Guess it's YMMV.

Gwailo
01-25-06, 15:48
Went there a month or so ago. Two girls working, and they werer so ugly that I didn't stay for the massage. (See my prior post in 2005) Been to all of the AMP's in Toledo, and the best one for atmosphere and the quality of the ladies is Sun Spa on Laskey Rd. The worst two are Chang Min and Yoko Spa.

I agree that Chang Mi isn't very good. I've never seen a keeper there. But I don't think you should give up on Yoko, I've seen some great girls there in the past. I don't like the current mamasan however, she gets angry when I ask to choose the girl, always wants me to take the one whose turn is next.
These places have a lot of turnover and it's usually the good girls that only stay a short while.
Rainbow is another spa that has been good in the past but has 2 girls working there now that I don't really like, and they've been there a long time.
One girl told me she plans to work there for 2 years. :P
I wish I had a way to find out when the good girls were there.
I miss the New Tokyo Spa in Ann Arbor, that place was great. But closed down now.

Toledo Guy
01-25-06, 23:45
Is Mickey still at Yoko? She always was fun but always holding out her hand for more... I haven't been there for many months because of that.

I agree that Chang Mi isn't very good. I've never seen a keeper there. But I don't think you should give up on Yoko, I've seen some great girls there in the past. I don't like the current mamasan however, she gets angry when I ask to choose the girl, always wants me to take the one whose turn is next.
These places have a lot of turnover and it's usually the good girls that only stay a short while.
Rainbow is another spa that has been good in the past but has 2 girls working there now that I don't really like, and they've been there a long time.
One girl told me she plans to work there for 2 years. :P
I wish I had a way to find out when the good girls were there.
I miss the New Tokyo Spa in Ann Arbor, that place was great. But closed down now.

Square Tree
01-27-06, 08:04
I stopped in at Kim's on Thursday night, not wanting just anything, but if an exceptional one was there, maybe I would.
Have not been there in almost a year, I just couldn't believe the great looking girls there. I immediatly was pleased, but needed to go get some coupons to provide a proper compensation for the looks of the girl (s) that I was interested in working with. For the amount of time I had in mind, the amount on hand just was not going to do it.
On the way to the atm, for whatever reason the urge left me. Possibly it was the Leo in the parking lot at Omni Source, and then another at the corner of Laskey and Bennett. So I did not go back and sample.
I was there about 1230pm; there were 5 great looking ladies in bikinii's and teddy's. Since I did not have a proper tip on me, I did not get the names, but it really didn't matter as they were all at least a 7-8 on the normal scale.
Next time, I'm going fullly stocked.

Jackbb
01-30-06, 01:50
I'm wondering if Jackie is still at Magic? She sounds tasty. I'd love to visit her real soon. Please let me know!

Thanks,

Jack

AmorousGent
01-30-06, 11:10
I'm wondering if Jackie is still at Magic? She sounds tasty. I'd love to visit her real soon. Please let me know!

Thanks,

JackArticle in blade this morning, Magic spa was busted.

PHunter
01-30-06, 20:17
For your information.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060130/NEWS03/60130001&SearchID=73234168941132

mike kasten
01-30-06, 22:51
She was there two weeks ago when I was there last. No telling if she's still there today, these women move around from place to place frequently. You might try calling and asking if she is there.

Jackbb
01-31-06, 12:10
Thanks for the info. on Magic. Tried to visit about 1am last night and it was closed. I didn't know about the bust. Hope this isn't an omen of things to come.

Jack

Square Tree
01-31-06, 13:59
i noticed that the columbus board has a posting about an mp there that was busted for the same thing, at the same time as magic was. all the operators that got nailed are also in their 50's in cols, too. i wonder if there is some sort of coordinated effort among the le to hit the mp's statewide.

some weeks ago the story about all the **** trade was hitting the news, and maybe it took leo a while to do some 'research' and start making busts.
be careful out there.

Gwailo
02-01-06, 07:15
i think it's just coincidence. i think if the fbi were involved
they would try to hit all the places in town. right now it seems the fbi is concentrating it's efforts on busting those trafficing in minors.
about 5 years ago, maybe longer, a joint effort by the irs and ins shut down all the amp's in ann arbor.
i still miss that new tokyo mp in ann arbor.

i noticed that the columbus board has a posting about an mp there that was busted for the same thing, at the same time as magic was. all the operators that got nailed are also in their 50's in cols, too. i wonder if there is some sort of coordinated effort among the le to hit the mp's statewide.

some weeks ago the story about all the **** trade was hitting the news, and maybe it took leo a while to do some 'research' and start making busts.
be careful out there.

DrummerBoy
02-01-06, 19:21
Funny thing about that article in the "Blade" is that the women charged with prostitution were in their 50's, older than the one "promoting" it who was younger in her 40's. Goes to show you that Asian women age well like a fine wine, while caucasions just age and wine!

bait and switch?

or something else...

Amp Fan
02-03-06, 09:45
We are so lucky that we have a city administration and police force that are so conscientious about protecting us from, from what? Magic Spa's presence in that strip mall is (or was) lowkey, and no one was forced to enter the spa. As far as I can tell, they did not rip anyone off.

I hope my posts about Jackie were not a factor in drawing LE's attention to Magic. If so, so much for freedom of speech. (If the Bush administration had its way, I suppose they might try to track me down for posting reports on this site.)

I wonder how the busts occurred. The masseuses I have had always seemed to be very careful about offering any extras. They always let me do the talking, and I assume they checked my wallet for ID (and to see how much money I had) while I was in the sauna.

Bad Bird
02-03-06, 21:28
usually these raids are not for services offered. many of these places are into other illegal things. if i recall the rainbow spa was involved in a raid a few years back as a result of money laundering (spelling probably wrong).

i never blame any le for doing their job. yes other things need attention as well, but.... there has been a crack down ever since carty was mayor elect, not saying that has anything to do with it. also the other issue with ****d girls being made to turn tricks stepped up enforcement. toledo made national news for that incident. i do not blame them for responding as it was bad publicity for toledo.

just remeber, everything comes in cycles and you should put off things when the weather is bad as the skys will clear.

Timberwolf
02-08-06, 17:18
FYI: Drove by Magic yesterday and they appeared open again.

The ages of the ladies busted is the primary reason I've avoided AMPs the last few years.

Toshiosamma
02-12-06, 18:38
A friend of mine is working this week in Monclava, and I figure that means the Airport Spa. Is it a nice place, as AMPs go? Are there any others there?

Toledo Guy
02-13-06, 18:25
A friend of mine is working this week in Monclava, and I figure that means the Airport Spa. Is it a nice place, as AMPs go? Are there any others there?

I would have thought these would really be considered Swanton township but I see Google reports them to be Monclova which seems strange to me.

They are both on Airport Hwy near the Airport on the Airport side of the street. Both are ok – clean and friendly - and provide a relaxing time. I haven't been to either in a long time but know one of the livelier AMPs in the area has been Magic Spa formally Sun Spa.

Yoko Spa 10095 Airport Hwy
Airport Spa 9647 Airport Hwy

I really hate to see these AMPs shaken down because they are harmless, seem to treat the employees ok and provide a clean and seemingly safe environment. They have been in business for years and keep a low profile in the community for the most part.

Seems like LE likes to pick on the low hanging fruit though especially in the winter so they don’t have to work hard or be out in the cold much.

Be safe!

Gwailo
02-17-06, 06:11
I think something is wrong at Rainbow. They're not open and not answering their phone.
Anyone hear anything?

Gwailo

Jackbb
02-22-06, 11:07
I'm thinking to taking a drive over to Toledo, and am wondering what's going on? Are the AMPs still open or what? It's rather quiet on this thread for a few days and I am curious?

Detroit Life
02-22-06, 22:49
Parking lot was empty and door was locked. Also nobody answered the phone

Jackbb
02-23-06, 01:16
Darn, does anybody know if this has happened before?

Fannima30
02-23-06, 10:27
Stopped by the other day and saw Sue. She is tall, thin, pretty face and prob in her late 30's. Small a cups. She was very quiet at first and didnt say anything..waiting for me to talk. She became friendlier as things progressed though. I opted for the 30 mins. Only 10-15 was spent on the deep tissue style.

Jaguar97
02-25-06, 17:58
Stopped by the other day and saw Sue. She is tall, thin, pretty face and prob in her late 30's. Small a cups. She was very quiet at first and didnt say anything..waiting for me to talk. She became friendlier as things progressed though. I opted for the 30 mins. Only 10-15 was spent on the deep tissue style.I've been seeing Lesa at YOKO. Everything a guy could ask for!!

Gwailo
03-03-06, 18:27
Rainbow appears to be open now. I noticed they are advertising again so I called and got an answer, the lady told me they're open. I drove by and saw 4-5 vehicles in the lot. Must be a lot of pent-up demand. : )

Amp Fan
03-06-06, 10:41
I stopped at Magic Spa Friday afternnoon. Jackie and Sasha were long gone. Two women working, both high mileage. I should have left, but my johnson too often does my thinking for me. Best massage and worst FS I have ever had.

If Jackie is still in the area, I would like to know.

Dazhiba
03-18-06, 16:05
Driving to MI last Tues., stopped off HGWY 23 for a visit to some AMPs, decided on Airport Spa and got a cutie (Meskie) with a perfect boob job. Took me to a big bed instead of a massage table. Damn, she was a little hottie, one of the best Bj's ever with great FS finish. $4 at the door and although she wanted $16, she did the deed for $12. On the way back down I want to try one of the others, but I was a happy "Airport" customer! Stay Safe!

Amp Fan
04-17-06, 10:30
Having had an unsatisfactory experience in my post-raid Magic Spa visit, I decided to try out Kim's a few weeks ago. Four girls to choose from, all looked OK. I chose Diamond because of recommendations on this website. Small breasts, but a nice butt, and a great attitude. BJ standing up followed by FS with her bending over the couch. (I have only participated in this forum for a short time, so I am not sure why so many abbreviations are used. Some, like BJ and FS, are so common it is a good idea, but saying "I pounded it into her from behind while she bent over the couch" would be a heck of a lot more fun.) $4 at the door, $14 tip.

Last week I stopped at Airport. Two older women there, neither worth the fee. I asked if Meskie was there (on Dazhiba's recommendation), but they acted like I was speaking a foreign language. When I started to leave, one of them started to yell in Korean (or whatever). Nice way to build clientle.

I drove down to Yoko. They have a chain on the door that would hold an elephant. Mamasan shuffled me into a room. I asked her about a girl I had noticed in the other room, and she said she had another nice girl for me. That "girl" was a bit old for my tastes, so I asked again to see the other one, and this time I was obliged. Her name is Giggles--it didn't take long to figure out why. Long hair, terrific body, and a great attitude. Started with a massage with her sitting on my butt, then she reached underneath to get things started. She took her time and made good use of her mouth and her breasts, including a very delicate and pleasureable BLS (look it up). Great finish to the FS (multiple positions), we were both sweating and laughing at the end. $6 at the door, $12 FS.

Comparison: I liked having all the girls available to choose from at Kim's. I also liked the floor to ceiling mirror opposite the couch. But the AMP experience was more leisurely and exotic; I have had a lot of interesting things done to me at AMPs. I like the massage. I like the table shower (not available at Yoko). The massage bed is a heck of a lot nicer than a couch. And bottom line is that I really like beautiful Asian women.

DrummerBoy
04-18-06, 17:09
Good post, Amp Fan. I agree with you. Too many abbreviations and crypto talk has taken some of the starch out of the BB's. It is totally unnecessary as LE is privy to it all anyway.

I am not from Toledo, but stop in Magic Spa when I come up through there. I had some good times before the raid and haven't been there after the raid.

I used to see Kay, Jay, and Cookie in my other visits and had some extraordinary times with them. I hope they are not the ones that gave Amp Fan a bad time. I might have to skip the visit if that is the case. some Intel would help me make my decision, back channel if you prefer.

I will be coming through next week and will post my results as a good mongerer should LOL.

Dazhiba
04-19-06, 16:35
Hey Ampfan,

Sorry to hear that Meshkie was gone. That girl knew how to milk the snake. I am heading up North soon and was thinking of trying Kims'. Can you give me the location, contact or directions from 75?

PM me if you like. Thanks, Dazhiba

Member #4967
04-19-06, 19:43
Wondering if Giggles had a very furry pussy? If so i think I mite have seen her working another spa. Please reply if can, tried a PM but no luck.

Valdez
04-20-06, 02:13
Wondering if Giggles had a very furry pussy? If so i think I mite have seen her working another spa. Please reply if can, tried a PM but no luck.

The description of activities sounds like the one at Four Seasons (4S) in Warren Ohio a couple weeks ago. I'll bet only CBJ was on the menu. Giggles said she would not do BBBJ.

Amp Fan
04-20-06, 11:33
drummerboy - I don't know the names of the women that were at Magic the last time I visited. They were both old. (See my earlier post.)

DAZHIBA - Kim's Modeling is located at 5070 1/2 Telegraph. It is the intersection of Laskey, Telegraph, and Detroit. (See posts under the Kim's thread for recommendations.)

Barber Shop - Definitely furry. She said she had been at Yoko for a week and that she had come up from Tennessee.

As far as bareback is concerned, I prefer everything with a condom.

DrummerBoy
04-20-06, 22:49
Thanks for the intel Amp Fan. Based on what I can see, it may be better to try some other place. If I stop I will report.

Ralph Alton
04-22-06, 12:47
Was on a business trip and made a first visit to Airport Spa. Li was the helper and it was all on the table. Very satisfying experience, indeed!!! A bit pricey, though. $1.8 was about .2 more than I expected.

Member #4967
04-25-06, 10:28
Stopped in Sunday to check out Giggle's, she is indeed the same girl that worked at 4 Seasons. Great, Great session. Not many customers there so had an extended session that left us both exhausted. Unbelieveable body highly reccomended!!!

Jackbb
04-26-06, 13:22
Visited Rainbow Sunday night and wasn't treated well. "Oooh-La-La" forgot about me in the room, and I found her eating dinner in another room. I had visited her before and found her acceptable. But, this time I was given a quicky message and a very quick bj and fs, (unacceptable). I asked her what the deal was and she said Mamason has left to go shopping and she was running the show all by herself. I asked if there were other girls and she said 'yes' but I didn't see anyone else. When I left I told her I wasn't happy, she wanted me to stay, but she had others waiting. Outside, afterward I saw four other cars. In reality, she was probably servicing four customers, at once. I won't return anytime soon!

Member #4967
04-27-06, 17:15
I hadn't been there in over a year, stopped a couple weeks ago and same girl was there I'd seen almost a year before Sue I think. Same rush, and inferior service as well. They used to have some really nice younger girls there but doesn't seem so now. I hate to repeat myself but the new girl at Yoko's is very, very nice.

Jackbb
05-03-06, 11:41
I hadn't been there in over a year, stopped a couple weeks ago and same girl was there I'd seen almost a year before Sue I think. Same rush, and inferior service as well. They used to have some really nice younger girls there but doesn't seem so now. I hate to repeat myself but the new girl at Yoko's is very, very nice.I think I'm done at Rainbow for awhile. Bad time, twice now. I want to try Yoko on your recommendation. I need directions from Detroit. Thanks!

Bad Bird
05-03-06, 17:35
I think I'm done at Rainbow for awhile. Bad time, twice now. I want to try Yoko on your recommendation. I need directions from Detroit. Thanks!

From Detroit

Take 75S to 475W. Then 475W to 475/23S. Exit Airport highway and go west. It is about 5-8 miles from 475/23 on the left side, if you hit the airport you went to far...

Or 94W to 23S all the way to Airport Highway. I always find 75S better than taking 94.

Member #4967
05-04-06, 17:43
Bad bird is correct, I travel from michigan there also. However with the construction on 475 I find the 23 south route better now. BTW went there today to see giggles had another awesome time. You won't be dissapointed!!

Timberwolf
05-17-06, 13:24
Looks like a good time to go with one of your regulars.

A three month investigation nets two offeres of "extra" at two AMPs. One that was busted recently too. Assholes...I hope this dosen't spread to Kim's.

Could they have used a shittier hidden camera??

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=local&id=3530272

Toledo Guy
05-17-06, 20:16
Looks like a good time to go with one of your regulars.

A three month investigation nets two offeres of "extra" at two AMPs. One that was busted recently too. Assholes...I hope this dosen't spread to Kim's.

Could they have used a shittier hidden camera??

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=local&id=3530272
They talk about young girls on the video but I haven’t seen many young girls in a long time unless you call late 30’s and 40’s young.

This is ridicules – I can see keeping the streets quiet but these places are low profile out of the way – closed door. Just easy prey.

Another example of going after low hanging fruit since they can’t make any progress in combating real crime.

LongDaddy
05-18-06, 03:07
I'm not surprised we see this story this week. The only reason that was a months long investigation is because they were waiting for sweeps week. That report was probably in the can in March, but during a ratings period they need sexier filler pieces. They did an equally pointless piece on tanning bed safety as an excuse to show college kids in bikinis. They base the whole year's advertising rates on how many people they can get to watch this week. It's the same reason season finales are coming up on the networks.

By the way, I'm sure they track the number of hits that video gets on their site. The more public interest shown in that story, the more likely they become to do another. Just ignore them. That's the worst anyone can do to 'em.

Keep Safe.

Newtoledodude
06-16-06, 03:33
I am new to the Toledo area and I was hoping that you could give me some pointers on the local spas around here. While reading all of the previous posts I noticed that a few places have closed down and a few others were even in investigated by LE. Since I am new could you give me a few pointers to how the system works different for you guys since to avoid trouble and get what you want? I just had a few concerns. First off with all of the LE busts I wasn’t sure if just walking in a paying the DP for a massage means that after a while they would make the first moves and ask if I wanted anything ‘more’ or should I just flash money somehow or how should I bring this up to them and let them know what I am interested in? I know mileage varies but what is the average for a hj or a bbbj etc with or w/o fs ? Like who should I ask for in what age since I am out of college but mid 20’s so I wasn’t sure if only certain women did stuff. My only other concern is straight up serious though, I know that BGSU and UT and the surrounding area are among the worst in the nation for STD’s and with all the business these places are getting are you guys sure their isn’t shit circulation around? Thanks for the help.

Dude40
06-20-06, 17:01
Came in from out of town, and did my homework by reading the posts on here. Thanks to all the guys who have posted, you did a great job.

Stopped into Yoko a few days ago and saw Giggles. Great body and nice bubbly personality. Got a decent shower and massage with some DATY and a little french lesson from the asian girl. Everything worked on both ends. I would recommend.

Make sure you buy the 50 cent paper to get the coupon for 10 off, what a deal.

Both girls there looked hot. Just remember, you have to be willing to leave to get a better price.

Play safe,

Dude40

BostonPride33
06-25-06, 16:41
Got into town yesterday and stopped at Yoko. Thanks for the tip about the $10 coupon. Saw Giggles. Very nice, attractive, middle aged Asian woman with decent after-market knockers. Very friendly/talkative. We got along quite well. Decent shower (actual shower, not a table shower) follwed by a good massage. She had on a skin tight stretch dress that ended mid-ass cheek (very sexy) but had a longer skirt on over it. She said that she prefers to wear lingerie or skirts with bikini tops, but mamasan doesn't allow it. She told me she has the stuff there and will change into it for special customers, including me from now on. Got a request to return the massage, so I did. She seemed to enjoy that a lot. Likes a really deep/hard massage. Says she likes to feel the muscle pain that goes with a rub like that. Moved to DATY where orgasm was achieved. Several positions followed. More orgasms. Fun! I highly recommend her.

I want to have another AMP experience before I leave town next weekend. I'll be more than happy to get 2nds with Giggles, but I'd prefer someone else just because my experience tells me that the 2nd time is probably not going to be as good as the first. There's just something about the first time.

Anyone want to recomend another AMP lady that can be trusted to give excellent service?

Bad Bird
06-26-06, 21:54
Got into town yesterday and stopped at Yoko. Thanks for the tip about the $10 coupon. Saw Giggles. Very nice, attractive, middle aged Asian woman with decent after-market knockers. Very friendly/talkative. We got along quite well. Decent shower (actual shower, not a table shower) follwed by a good massage. She had on a skin tight stretch dress that ended mid-ass cheek (very sexy) but had a longer skirt on over it. She said that she prefers to wear lingerie or skirts with bikini tops, but mamasan doesn't allow it. She told me she has the stuff there and will change into it for special customers, including me from now on. Got a request to return the massage, so I did. She seemed to enjoy that a lot. Likes a really deep/hard massage. Says she likes to feel the muscle pain that goes with a rub like that. Moved to DATY where orgasm was achieved. Several positions followed. More orgasms. Fun! I highly recommend her.

I want to have another AMP experience before I leave town next weekend. I'll be more than happy to get 2nds with Giggles, but I'd prefer someone else just because my experience tells me that the 2nd time is probably not going to be as good as the first. There's just something about the first time.

Anyone want to recomend another AMP lady that can be trusted to give excellent service?

If you are up for a American experience check out Kims. There is a thred in here about Kim's with all the info you need.

Eagle Lake
07-10-06, 09:25
Finally got the chance to go to Yoko a couple of weeks ago. Ended up with Lisa. Great massage and a fun woman to spend time with. I would definately spend more time with her. Hope to get back there this weekend.

Dazhiba
07-20-06, 16:25
I stopped by Yoko early last week on the way up to Ann Arbor. Was going to go next door because that place looks so bad, but decided to try based on posts. I guess I look like a cop because I followed another regular in and Mamason yelled something and put me in a room. Giggles came in a few minutes later and told me to undress for massage. No shower offered. She is definately a well preserved woman with a great body ( enhanced but great) especially for her age. Started a good massage with lots of talk and questions. Perhaps that is because I didn't leave a pile of cash laying on the table, but when I took her hand to meet mr. johnson she began to believe I wasn't LE. Once things got settled she went out for a moment and returned and did a fast strip and became very friendly!! Great skills for sure. I was just ready to pop and having some sex talk when she started to tell me about her son who was killed in Memphis. Talk about a mood killer! Usually I am good for an immediate second round but not after that. She dressed me and was truly sweet but talked too much about her sons and life before AMPs.

She told me that she only does it because it pays the bills and has to put up with some really greasy and disgusting guys. So if you want a woman who enjoys her work, keep looking. Giggles is laughing on the outside and crying on the inside. I suspect others have sad stories too, but a few really do seem to be enjoying our services as much as we enjoy theirs.

Next time I will go next door to Airport Spa and see Michelle ( Mishkie) or somewhere else. YMMV Stay safe. Dazhiba

The Rob
07-29-06, 15:19
I am thinking about going to Kims in Toledo how much should I bring with me and how much is the going rate I don't want to be upselled and what is the best women to see.

Thanks,

Bob

Timberwolf
07-31-06, 09:31
I am thinking about going to Kims in Toledo how much should I bring with me and how much is the going rate I don't want to be upselled and what is the best women to see.

Thanks,

Bob

Scroll down in the Toledo forum to "Kim's Trip Report".

Amp Fan
08-09-06, 08:41
I stopped at Yoko's last week, hoping to have one more session with Giggles before the end summer. Mamasan said Giggles was no longer there. One of the problems with AMPs is that when you find a great gal (Jackie, Giggles), she moves on in a few months. Is there a national network of AMPs, with girls required to rotate? I don't think the good girls would want to move after they establish a loyal customer base.

I had a session with Lisa. I offered 12, but she wanted 15. I insisted on 12, and she accepted, but I continued to hear about it for the rest of the session. A good body with acceptable mileage, but a lousy attitude. I had to insist she get up onto the table to finish our business.

Gwailo
08-09-06, 14:23
I stopped at Yoko's last week, hoping to have one more session with Giggles before the end summer. Mamasan said Giggles was no longer there. One of the problems with AMPs is that when you find a great gal (Jackie, Giggles), she moves on in a few months. Is there a national network of AMPs, with girls required to rotate? I don't think the good girls would want to move after they establish a loyal customer base.

I had a session with Lisa. I offered 12, but she wanted 15. I insisted on 12, and she accepted, but I continued to hear about it for the rest of the session. A good body with acceptable mileage, but a lousy attitude. I had to insist she get up onto the table to finish our business.

Most of these girls work in a city other than where they live, so their families won't find out what their doing.
Sometimes they lie to family members about where they are going (e.g. visiting a friend, helping someone open a business) and can't be away from home too long. The young pretty ones can make more money in a short period of time then go home and resume whatever life they were living there.

The older ones may not be as close to their families or their parents are no longer living so they can afford to stay as long as they want. That's why it seems like the old biddies stay on at the spa forever.

There are exceptions of course, some young girls parents might still be in Korea so they have noone to answer to. But I've usually noticed that if I meet a girl I really like, she will be gone soon. Sometimes they only stay a week or a few days.

I really don't think there is a network requiring girls to rotate, but there was evidence a group owning several mp's and the feds tried to go after them.

But they can easily place an ad in a few Korean newspapers when they need help and get girls to respond. The word spreads as to where is a good place to work and where it's not so good.
A lot of girls have told me they won't work in a place that's open 24 hrs. I can't blame them for wanting to have some time off for rest.

Just my .02

Arizona Jack
08-11-06, 15:19
One of my provider friends tells me the girls change locales regularly for a variety of reasons. The owners like to move the gals because the customers like trying out new girls, the girls get sick of a particular mamasan and want to move, the more they move around the less likely LE is to zero in on a girl, etc.

Also the gals are always trying to go where they can make the most money (usually to support their gambling habits). They try a place out for a few months and if the money is not good, they move on.

Joe Brown
08-15-06, 10:17
looking for recommendations. Which of the various establishments is the placed to go? Thanks in advance.

Joe Brown
08-15-06, 10:58
Recommendations please as to the best place to go atthe present time.

Dazhiba
08-16-06, 14:02
I like Airport Spa, OK. Michelle aka Meshke is good. I would not recommend Giggles at the spa next door to Airport, (Yoko's) YMMV

Stay safe.

Swindle
08-17-06, 12:30
Recommendations please as to the best place to go atthe present time.I was just at the Magic Spa and had a good time with "Kelly" The massage wasn't anything great but the time after was fun.

Dexter1
08-18-06, 19:48
Went to Airport last time. Somewhat older girls, but the place is private and the service is good.

Dream of AMP
09-07-06, 21:59
Any news on the best bet at the AMPs. Its been a while since Ive been to town and will be coming in another week. I had many good sessions at Yoko but that was about a year ago. Seems like Airport might be a decent bet right now. any recent experiences?

Gwailo
09-08-06, 10:24
Any news on the best bet at the AMPs. Its been a while since Ive been to town and will be coming in another week. I had many good sessions at Yoko but that was about a year ago. Seems like Airport might be a decent bet right now. any recent experiences?

I recently went to Rainbow, there's a new girl named Ceecee3. She's about 5'3", 120lbs, 30ish, and very friendly.
Now ymmv but paid $ tip and the other girl, calls herself Cutie, joined in.
I don't know if she does this for me because I go there a lot, or if she really likes joining in but it's not the first time I've gotten a 2 for 1 special.

Gwailo

Bmanline
09-09-06, 23:47
There are two new ladies there now.

The other one is kind of chunky but firm, real sweet.

I didnt get her name.

Bmanline

Jackbb
09-12-06, 00:06
Stopped by Sat. night, and visited "Moon", tall, about a 7 or 8, and very friendly with happy ending. Spent 1/2$ with the coupon at the door, and $ for a tip, but she tried to upsell me. I told her I was leaving and she changed her mind. She's very friendly but no massage skills. All in all, I might return in the future, but I know she'll probably be gone by then.

Newgso
09-13-06, 20:30
Going to be in Toledo. Give me some reccomendations on the best places to go. Probably will hit two or three places.

Toledo Guy
09-13-06, 22:24
Going to be in Toledo. Give me some reccomendations on the best places to go. Probably will hit two or three places.
One is much like the other. Girls normally don’t stay long usually a few weeks at best. Just depends on your attitude and their perception of you. Yoko on Airport Hwy only has a stand up shower so if you enjoy the shower table then this may not be for you. It’s pretty much – YMMV…

Gwailo
09-14-06, 10:18

Right now I would recommend Rainbow, ask for Ceecee3.

Laali
09-14-06, 12:29
Tried Desire at Kims. woow. Hot as hell Latina. Thin and curvy and 19 yo or something. Very cool and very fun time. 140 for personals and 40 at the door. Overall a good time. Does Magic Spa have the same type of setup as Kims where you select the girl you want to spend time with?

Randy McKnaley
09-15-06, 07:25
Does Magic Spa have the same type of setup as Kims where you select the girl you want to spend time with?

Hoy-hoy

-All information is accurate as of the date posted-

Hey Laali,

Unfortunately none of the AMPs are setup to view the girls before you enter. You can ask to see who’s working, but depending on the mamasan she may give you a small to very large amount of grief at this request. Don’t know why this is? If I act like I am going to leave sometimes they will change their tune, but other times I have been let go.

So in short; If you want to choice your girl at the AMPs you have you ask for the privilege, best case scenario they let you choose your girl, worse case scenario you “may” get dirty looks, and cursed in Korean. If the latter happens simply leave and go to another establishment with 6 parlors in town [counting Kim’s] and scores of no-tells [see earlier posts] you should have no trouble finding something you like ;-)

Hope this helps. Cheers-

That’s all for now.

Have fun, and be careful ;-)

Timberwolf
09-15-06, 09:44
Tried Desire at Kims. woow. Hot as hell Latina. Thin and curvy and 19 yo or something. Very cool and very fun time. 140 for personals and 40 at the door. Overall a good time. Does Magic Spa have the same type of setup as Kims where you select the girl you want to spend time with?

Is Desire on the Day or Night shift? What time did you see her.

As far as the AMPs go. The previous post is spot on. The only thing I could add is that the "girl in the back" (the one mamasan would go fetch after I made it clear that I was outta there) ALWAYS looked better than the first offering. I tired of plying that game rather quickly.

Dream of AMP
09-16-06, 20:33
Was in toledo and tried Rainbow for the first time. Thanks Gwailo. Wont be the last. They took real good care of me. A 2nd girl came in after the main event and both of them give me a nice cool down massage together. No rush. She made it clear we she was going slow and followed thru on it. $.2 plus door. Would rate this visit within the top 3 of all my AMP visits.

Eagle Lake
09-16-06, 22:00
Went to airport spa tonight and had the usual great time. Ido have a question. They at first took me to a room with a bed in it, then realized I was not the one who requested this room. I don't know why I didn't ask [alcohol] but does this room with a bed cost extra or do you just have to request it?

Thanks for your info.

Member #4967
09-17-06, 19:37
Eagle Lake,

I've been to airport a few times and I always request that room. Its very comfortable and whats more they even have a shower in room. So, instead of takeing the table shower I get a shower with provider which is very nice.

I've been useing Rainbow now also, Cee Cee 3 is very nice and also got extra girl in room also, actually 3 theres another girl besides cutey called CeeCee5 LOL. Quite a bit older then the other 2 but very petite and fairly attractive. No rush service for reasonable price, would reccomend also.

Bmanline
09-19-06, 22:57
I was at rainbow today I got to see 3 ladies today one started. Then two came in and finshed this bothers me because they did this the first time I visited there has this happen to any one else.

Bman

No Limit
09-20-06, 08:08
[QUOTE=Bmanline]I was at rainbow today I got to see 3 ladies today one started. Then two came in and finshed this bothers me because they did this the first time I visited there has this happen to any one else.

Bman[/QUOT

Let me get this straight. You are complaining about have 3 ladies on a visit. Did you pay more then the norm??? I don't see any problem with this. And yes it has happened to me, loved every minute of it!

BE Safe!

NL

Bmanline
09-20-06, 08:51
[QUOTE=Bmanline]I was at rainbow today I got to see 3 ladies today one started. Then two came in and finshed this bothers me because they did this the first time I visited there has this happen to any one else.

Bman[/QUOT

Let me get this straight. You are complaining about have 3 ladies on a visit. Did you pay more then the norm??? I don't see any problem with this. And yes it has happened to me, loved every minute of it!

BE Safe!

NLBy all means in not complaining. It just seemed like something was not right in there mood it could just be me stress from work I guess

Bmanline
09-20-06, 11:32
Has any on tried the spa by Deja Vu?

I looked in the older reports but did not find any thing.

Thanks,

Bman

Bad Bird
09-20-06, 15:39
[QUOTE=No Limit]By all means in not complaining. It just seemed like something was not right in there mood it could just be me stress from work I guess

I am not a AMP goer normally, but the posts made me stop in. I had the same 3 girl treatment, they were not busy, I am sure that factored in. It also seemed one was new and being shown the ropes, I was good with it.

Swindle
09-20-06, 17:35
All this talk about the multiple women at Rainbow sure makes me want to stop in for a visit next time I'm in Toledo. Looking forward to writing a review.

The Rob
09-20-06, 17:45
What AMP in toledo would anyone recomend i have been to airport spa just wondering what place has the best service for the best price?

Thanks

John Z
09-20-06, 21:02
WOW...What kind of tip did you give to get 3 girls? I would love that!

John

Bad Bird
09-20-06, 21:06
WOW...What kind of tip did you give to get 3 girls? I would love that!

John

That is the good part, 1.2

The multiple thing is much more likely to happen if they are slow, so stay clear on the weekends and Fridays, stick to the weekdays.

Laali
09-26-06, 12:14
Sorry for the delay. Desire's on the night shift. Wow with the way things are at Rainbow, I dont know whether I should try out or not heh. I'm just scared they'll stick me with a 50 yr old or something tho.

Eagle Lake
10-02-06, 08:27
Got to the Airport Spa Friday night. Hooked up with Misha, had the usual good time. By the the way have they remodeled or did I just have to much to drink? The room had a huge massage table that made the session much more relaxing and comfortable.

MikedD
10-15-06, 10:39
I have been through Toledo only a few times. My typical night out when I was there was going to Deja Vue. Then after getting aroused walking only a couple of steps to go to Chang Mi. I have not seen much of Chang Mi on this board. I was wondering if Rainbow or any of the other AMPs in this board are located next to or near a strip club? I know this might sound like a strange question but I am not familiar with your fair city and dont feel like driving a long way after going to a stip club for a nightcap at an AMP. Plus, I dont know where Rainbow is. Yes I will look it up on the web if it is there. Some people have said that Chang Mi is pretty poor. It seems to me any AMP visit is just the luck of the draw that particular night or time. It sounds like Rainbow or Airport are the better AMPs in Toledo. Does anyone have any good report of Chang Mi lately that they are not telling?? I will be in Toledo in a couple of weeks the night before a Lions game. Thanks and be safe.

Bad Bird
10-15-06, 11:42
I have been through Toledo only a few times. My typical night out when I was there was going to Deja Vue. Then after getting aroused walking only a couple of steps to go to Chang Mi. I have not seen much of Chang Mi on this board. I was wondering if Rainbow or any of the other AMPs in this board are located next to or near a strip club? I know this might sound like a strange question but I am not familiar with your fair city and dont feel like driving a long way after going to a stip club for a nightcap at an AMP. Plus, I dont know where Rainbow is. Yes I will look it up on the web if it is there. Some people have said that Chang Mi is pretty poor. It seems to me any AMP visit is just the luck of the draw that particular night or time. It sounds like Rainbow or Airport are the better AMPs in Toledo. Does anyone have any good report of Chang Mi lately that they are not telling?? I will be in Toledo in a couple of weeks the night before a Lions game. Thanks and be safe.

Rainbow is near a few SC's. Platinum (the best IMO), Scarletts, Bellas and Hot Schotz. Also very close to Kims, which could be considered a American MP.

MikedD
10-15-06, 13:58
Thanks Bad Bird. I will check out to see if the SCs u mentioned have web sites and will go from there. I really loved the fact the Deja Vue was just a 30 second walk from Chang Mi. If people can recommend Airport or Rainbow I will check one of them out and send a report. Anyone with anythink good to say about Chang Mi? Thanks and be safe.

USA_Jimmy
10-20-06, 05:49
I am relatively inexperienced as far as AMPs are concerned. When is the appropriate time to discuss the "tip?" When paying the door fee? When the girl returns to the room? Or after the "flip?" Thanks

Jimmy

MikedD
10-22-06, 11:46
I am relatively inexperienced as far as AMPs are concerned. When is the appropriate time to discuss the "tip?" When paying the door fee? When the girl returns to the room? Or after the "flip?" Thanks

Jimmy
Normally you don't even have to ask to tip. The girls there know why the guys are there. After they give you a massage (long one or short one) they will ask the question. Usually something like "Do you want full service?" I had one when the massage was done and I was on my back ask me, "Have I missed anywhere?" while she held her hand an inch or two over my c--k. Yes, it was hard as a rock. Some guys leave the tip on a table when the girl leaves for a few minutes. Perhaps this is why many girls leave the room for a moment or two to give the guy time to put something on the table so there are no awkward moments after the massage. Have fun and be safe and let us know how things work out.

Bad Bird
10-23-06, 16:45
I found this on another site and thought it should be passed along, knowledge is power!!

"I stopped by Rainbow Spa in Toledo today. There was a big official sign posted on the front of the building saying it was seized by the government and would be auctioned off. The "Open" sign was lit, so, curious, I knocked on the door. The two middle-aged asian women inside assured me it was just an auction and nothing to worry about, but I decided it would be smarter to leave."

Diet Dew
10-29-06, 12:07
Any update / info / confirmation on most recent post about Rainbow?

Gwailo
10-30-06, 13:57
Any update / info / confirmation on most recent post about Rainbow?

I confirmed that the sign is posted, open sign is also lit up. I didn't go inside because I didn't have the funds available.

Bmanline
10-31-06, 23:25
I went to Rainbow the other day a it's just like any other visit.

Bman

MikedD
11-05-06, 10:44
After reading some of the past posts, I am planning on stopping by Airport.
Someone said the room with the bed has a shower in it. I'm just wondering if you get or ask for this room does that mean you won't get a table shower?
If you shower in the room does the provider strip and get in the shower with you, or are you on your own? Thanks and be safe.

The Rob
11-06-06, 13:01
I was just wondering about the price was there back in in april was wondering if it has gone up and was wondering if you can get to shots on goal

Bad Bird
11-06-06, 18:57
I went to Rainbow the other day a it's just like any other visit.

Bman

Confirmed.

Eagle Lake
11-06-06, 19:11
Who is the prettiest at Rainbow? Best shape, personality and fun to be with.

Bmanline
11-07-06, 22:32
I think her name is cutie nice tight body kinda cute.

Bman

Member #4967
11-12-06, 19:52
Stopped there today, saw Cutie. Very pretty, but very poor service. YMMV, as always but very mechanical. Also wanted 150 on top of the door fee. Glad I didn't pay and mite have been why sub par service, but 200 for FS is a bit more then I'm willing to pay. ( 50 door fee with coupon )

Bmanline
11-17-06, 01:16
I've been sticking to rainbow for the last few months but I'm thinking about tryin one on airport which one is better.

Thanks bman

MikedD
11-25-06, 14:52
Sorry for the delay in posting this report. Came back from the Toledo area last week. True to my word here is a brief report. The night before the Lions game I stopped in Airport. I think her name was Tina. Cute girl. Very very friendly. After greeting me and putting a towel around me she lead me out into the hall way and pointed and said, "This way. This way." She was pointing to the EXIT door. We had a good laugh over that. Good TS and light erotic massage. Even more so watching her body over mine in the mirror. The only down side was when I took out $ she tried to upsell me for a second or two. She ended up with an extra ten because it was on the table from the change I got from the entrance fee. She told me it was only her second day working there. She had been in L.A., New York, and Vegas she said. All in all not a bad time. I was out in 45 mins or so, but it was my own fault I was not rushed. Have fun and be safe.
P.S. To Bad Bird. I went to Deja Vu like I usually do. I figured you cant go wrong there. It was good. Good women and cheap cover charge.
P.P.S. The Lions got beat by the 49er's 19-13.

Mattsdp
12-01-06, 00:49
Hi, Guys,

I am new to this board, but I have read all of the AMP forum, and I need more info. I am thinking of hitting up some AMP's soon, and I need details on how these places work. Fees. Protocol. Tips. What not to do. Etc.

I would really apreciate like a breakdown of the AMP's in the area with fees, addressess, if you could please. Basicly like a first timers guide if you will.

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Mattsdp

Gwailo
12-09-06, 09:46
I went by the Rainbow Spa last night and they were closed. The big sign near the street was lit up but the whole building was dark and the door locked.
I hope this is a temporary thing like the last time.

Bad Bird
12-09-06, 10:05
I went by the Rainbow Spa last night and they were closed. The big sign near the street was lit up but the whole building was dark and the door locked.
I hope this is a temporary thing like the last time.

I saw this once before as well. It was around midnight, figured they just needed some rest.

No Limit
12-09-06, 10:12
Hey guys,

they raided the Rainbow the other night. This waas the acticle in the Blade. By the time this posts, you mave have already seen it.

"3 employees of North Toledo massage parlor arrested

Three employees of a North Toledo massage parlor pleaded not guilty yesterday after they were arrested during a police search of the business as part of an ongoing prostitution investigation.

Son Hui Kim, 47, of 5205 Telegraph Rd.; Sarah Sue Yi, 44, of 2527 Laskey Rd., and Hae Kyong You, 49, of Sterling Heights, Mich., were charged with obstructing official business and soliciting. They were booked into and released from the Lucas County jail.

Money, surveillance equipment, and paperwork were seized from the Rainbow Spa, 5205 Telegraph, during the search Tuesday evenin

I hope this sheds some light.

No Limit

Gwailo
12-09-06, 10:24
It's amazing how young some of those women looked. The one who called herself Cutie looked to me to be in her early 30's. I would have never guessed she was in her 40's.

Son Hui Kim, 47, of 5205 Telegraph Rd.; Sarah Sue Yi, 44, of 2527 Laskey Rd., and Hae Kyong You, 49, of Sterling Heights, Mich., were charged with obstructing official business and soliciting. They were booked into and released from the Lucas County jail.

Dexter1
12-21-06, 21:50
Will be visiting your fair city next week. Last visit had a nice time at Airport, and will probably go back. Any new places worth checking out?

Dex

Bmanline
12-23-06, 02:20
I just came from airport.

It was the worst time I have ever had!

Damn I miss Rainbow.

Gwailo
12-29-06, 16:21
If you're looking in that area I would recommend Toni at Yoko. She's tall for a Korean girl (5'8") so she's not petite, but she's not fat and I think a pretty decent body. She's also very friendly with me, YMMV.
I've had enough of the airport spa too, mamasan at Yoko can be quite a b***h
too.

I just came from airport.

It was the worst time I have ever had!

Damn I miss Rainbow.

Dexter1
01-03-07, 21:40
If you're looking in that area I would recommend Toni at Yoko. She's tall for a Korean girl (5'8") so she's not petite, but she's not fat and I think a pretty decent body. She's also very friendly with me, YMMV.

I've had enough of the Airport Spa too, mamasan at Yoko can be quite a b***h
too.Tried Airport again on my visit to town. Very subpar compared to the way it used to be. Have they been busted lately? Used to be my favoraite place.

Dex

Toledo Guy
01-04-07, 15:54
Anyone been to Magic Spa lately? I see their ad in the paper from time to time so they must still be open. Like all of these AMPs Magic has it’s high and low cycles – just wondered – haven’t seen anything about them. Probably just as well since LEO seems to be eating their doughnuts while perusing these sites.

Timberwolf
01-08-07, 17:52
Anyone been to Magic Spa lately? I see their ad in the paper from time to time so they must still be open. Like all of these AMPs Magic has it’s high and low cycles – just wondered – haven’t seen anything about them. Probably just as well since LEO seems to be eating their doughnuts while perusing these sites.FWIW: At least part of Magic's strip mall is under new ownership and is getting the exterior facade remodeled. I'm told the new owners were suprised that one of the tenants is an AMP. They were also raided at least once and featured on the local news during sweeps week last year.

DrummerBoy
01-09-07, 10:59
My experience is that when it gets quiet, and reports are few and far between, it is on an upcycle. No one wants to spoil a good thing since the increase in LE visibility. I do know that some old favorites are now at the spa. YMMV.

DrummerBoy
01-13-07, 22:02
I crossed up and went to Yoko Spa on airport rd instead of Magic Spa. Met up with one of my older favorites there. Boy, that building is old and rundown! Rooms are big and neat, standup shower in place of a TS-kind of loses something there even though the girls still wash the body.

Saw two older (mature) providers one my ole favorite, the other you need to bring Beer Goggles, but otherwise nice.

Toledo Guy
01-18-07, 19:01
Went to Magic Wednesday afternoon and had a friendly session with Michelle. She was very friendly, good looking and nice body. Probably early 30’s. Said she has been there a month. Nice session over all.

Toledo Guy
01-26-07, 00:43
Went to Magic Wednesday afternoon and had a friendly session with Michelle. She was very friendly, good looking and nice body. Probably early 30’s. Said she has been there a month. Nice session over all.

Stopped in Magic again this Wednesday and had a session with Susie. A nice gal – not quite as forward as Michelle but a good session – she doesn’t mind kissing. She said she had been there 10 days.

I would repeat with either one.

Toledo Guy
02-09-07, 16:24
Well – stopped by Magic this afternoon thinking I would enjoy a massage session with Michelle only to learn that she is “on vacation”. I would guess that she was there about 6 weeks to two months. I doubt she will be back – they never are – not that is makes a difference really.

A new girl that just arrived last night from Atlanta, where she had been for a year, came in for my session. Her name was Hanna; she seemed younger although that is hard to tell with Koreans. I would guess late 20’s early 30’s. She was slim – not a toned hard body but a nice looking gal with a nice all natural C cup (IMHO).

She provided a very nice, relaxing session. A bit quite but spoke English fine and responded to conversation. Not as forward and teasing as Michelle but I would see her again.

Also, I asked about Sue – who said she just arrived when I saw her a couple of weeks ago – was not there. I did see another girl in the hall on the way to the shower and she seemed a bit older and chubbier than Sue was. Guess I was lucky I got Hanna at least by looks.

Swankster69
02-13-07, 12:34
Does anyone have any experience at the Station in Fostoria? I've seen them run an ad from time to time, just looking for any feedback.

Mystery Mantis
02-17-07, 19:46
Does anyone have any experience at the Station in Fostoria? I've seen them run an ad from time to time, just looking for any feedback.I'm not sure if they are even still around. Never went there myself, it's a little too local for me, and the town it's in is so small.

Not that I'm ashamed of my mongering, but I wouldn't want everyone I know to know, you know?

In any case, when I drive past it, it's usually closed.

Iziandali
03-13-07, 20:54
Called number a woman answered. I asked if they were open and she said "not yet, maybe weekend". Just passing info.

The Mvp
04-07-07, 01:10
I drove past the Sun Spa (sometimes referred to as Magic Spa) on Thursday 4/5 around 9pm and then around midnight, then around 9pm on Friday 4/6 and it was closed. It is usually open at those times. Maybe it went out of business or something, or they all just decided to all go on vacation.

Anyways I decided to try the Yoko Spa on Airport Rd for the first time. The girl named Candy took care of me and provided an amazing overall service. I also like that the Yoko feels more private since it is in the middle of nowhere instead of in a strip mall in town.

My major complaint was that she charged me double of what I pay at the Sun Spa. I don't know if the Yoko is just more expensive, or if she saw my car parked outside and thought I was rich or something and decided to take advantage of me. I made it clear that if I were to come back I would be expecting a lower price next time.

Uggmo3
04-07-07, 04:40
Saw her a couple years ago a few times. Last time I saw her she said she was moving up to Ann Arbor, but gave me her number. Anyone know if she has been back in Toledo?

Gwailo
04-10-07, 10:47
So what does Candy look like?

I drove past the Sun Spa (sometimes referred to as Magic Spa) on Thursday 4/5 around 9pm and then around midnight, then around 9pm on Friday 4/6 and it was closed. It is usually open at those times. Maybe it went out of business or something, or they all just decided to all go on vacation.

Anyways I decided to try the Yoko Spa on Airport Rd for the first time. The girl named Candy took care of me and provided an amazing overall service. I also like that the Yoko feels more private since it is in the middle of nowhere instead of in a strip mall in town.

My major complaint was that she charged me double of what I pay at the Sun Spa. I don't know if the Yoko is just more expensive, or if she saw my car parked outside and thought I was rich or something and decided to take advantage of me. I made it clear that if I were to come back I would be expecting a lower price next time.

Member #4967
04-10-07, 16:49

what were you paying at magic, i'm guessing .150? If you paid .300 for service at any AMP then you weren't thinking to well. It would explain exceptional service at the very least tho?

The Mvp
04-10-07, 19:20
So what does Candy look like?Candy is defininetly hot. She has a firm body but is not skinny. She has fairly large breasts and sexy legs. I would guess her age to be 30 and height to be 5'6''. Her face is attractive too. She is playful and talkative. She is also very "open-minded" to things, if you know what I mean.

She complemented me on my car, which perhaps strangely means a lot to me since I custimized it myself.

The only girl I have met at Magic who might be on par physically with Candy is Hanna, but they do not look at all alike and Hanna does not talk much.

The Mvp
04-10-07, 19:41
what were you paying at magic, i'm guessing .150? If you paid .300 for service at any AMP then you weren't thinking to well. It would explain exceptional service at the very least tho?Your financial estimates are pretty accurate as well as your assessment of my thinking. I knew something was wrong but I guess the little man was doing the thinking for me at the time.

I am not sure what to do now. I am tempted to go back because of the extraordinary service, but don't want to get ripped off again. I told her if I came back I would be expecting a much lower price. I might try it out one more time and if I am not offered at least a reasonable price just walk out and give the Airport Spa a try, since it is right next door.

Gwailo
04-11-07, 10:27
Speaking of magic, does anyone know if they're open now? They were closed over the weekend, I don't know if it was for the Holiday or a forced closing.

Gwailo

Candy is defininetly hot. She has a firm body but is not skinny. She has fairly large breasts and sexy legs. I would guess her age to be 30 and height to be 5'6''. Her face is attractive too. She is playful and talkative. She is also very "open-minded" to things, if you know what I mean.

She complemented me on my car, which perhaps strangely means a lot to me since I custimized it myself.

The only girl I have met at Magic who might be on par physically with Candy is Hanna, but they do not look at all alike and Hanna does not talk much.

Member #4967
04-11-07, 17:32
Your financial estimates are pretty accurate as well as your assessment of my thinking. I knew something was wrong but I guess the little man was doing the thinking for me at the time.

I am not sure what to do now. I am tempted to go back because of the extraordinary service, but don't want to get ripped off again. I told her if I came back I would be expecting a much lower price. I might try it out one more time and if I am not offered at least a reasonable price just walk out and give the Airport Spa a try, since it is right next door.

That would be a huge waste of time they are the worst! Try Rainbow now that there open, good service and good prices.

Huteh
04-12-07, 13:52
As of noon today they still appear to be closed. Just some FYI to pass on.

T Town Sas
04-12-07, 21:25
Your financial estimates are pretty accurate as well as your assessment of my thinking. I knew something was wrong but I guess the little man was doing the thinking for me at the time.

I am not sure what to do now. I am tempted to go back because of the extraordinary service, but don't want to get ripped off again. I told her if I came back I would be expecting a much lower price. I might try it out one more time and if I am not offered at least a reasonable price just walk out and give the Airport Spa a try, since it is right next door.Not to be mean, but: quit driving up the prices for the rest of us!

I've never paid more than $100 (not including door) for FS at a Toledo AMP. A few times the girl has asked for more, but I just tell them "no, I've never paid that much" and/or "that's all I brought with me. " They will almost always give up right away. Some will even let you cum twice at that price. In numerous trips, I've only had 1 girl seem legitimately upset, but even with her, I didn't have to threaten to leave. $300 is ridiculous for an AMP. Even $150 seems pretty high.

Mystery Mantis
04-12-07, 23:45
The only girl I have met at Magic who might be on par physically with Candy is Hanna, but they do not look at all alike and Hanna does not talk much.She might not talk much, but man does she give good head.

DrummerBoy
04-13-07, 11:14
She might not talk much, but man does she give good head.

LOL There is something to be said about not talking with your mouth full!

Question is, does she gargle then swallow? Cookie used to burp afterwards.

The Mvp
04-14-07, 06:40
That would be a huge waste of time they are the worst! Try Rainbow now that there open, good service and good prices.My search for a Parlor turned out to be a long one Fiday night. I started around 8ish when I drove by the Magic Spa on Laskey, which for some unknown reason is still closed.

Then I decided to follow Barbor Shop's advice and try the Rainbow Spa. Armed with only my yahoo map and a compass, I managed to get completely lost somewhere around Detroit and Telegraph Rd and just wandered aimlessly for about half an hour until I gave up. I'll have to give it another try sometime when I have a better map and more time to search.

Anyways, around 11ish I decided to check out the Airport Spa. I had never been there before but at least I knew how to get there. The interior of the place was well decorated and the private rooms are similar to those at Magic. I has helped by a woman named Suze. She was attractive, had large breasts, and long hair. She was a bit older though, probably in her thirties.

Left the room and told me to get undressed. Left my usual. 140 tip on the night stand, which she gladly excepted when she returned wthout any complaint or haggling. (such a relief after my horrible experience at the Yoko). I was given a shower, sauna, and message, and then the usual. She was very interested in my opinions and wanted to get to know my likes and dislikes for future reference. She was also fun to talk to and had a good sense of humor. She was very interested in having me come back soon, which I likely will.

Unlike the Magic Spa which seems to have had a strict policy about seeking out specific girls (you just get whatever happens to be there at the time), Suze gave me the exact times she would be working next and said I should come back at those times and always ask for her at the door. I personally prefer seeing the same girl on a regular basis because it allows you to become more comfortable with each other.

Overall I was very satisfied with my experience at Airport Spa and will likely make this my "usual" place now that Magic is closed.

Gwailo
04-14-07, 08:34
Well I sure don't agree with your assessment of Candy, probably a matter of taste. I saw her there the last time I was there and either never asked or forgot her name. In my opinion she is average to low average in looks, but she makes up for it in attitude. I would also estimate her age at at least 40, a lot of wrinkles around those eyes.

I also found out in our conversation that she definitely trys to get as much money from her clients as she can, but she'll settle for $. She told me some guys pay as much as $$ or $$$. She even whispered to me that the guy in the the other room paid that girl $$$$$.2 for an hour, crazy. I only opted for a hj and gave her.4, she took the money but came back and said the cost is .6, I reluctantly coughed up the additional funds. Then for the rest of the session she kept telling me .4 more for full service (I'm paraphrasing a little here).

So I probably won't repeat with Candy, she is nice to talk to despite her quite limited English, but I much prefer Rainbow.

Gwailo

Candy is defininetly hot. She has a firm body but is not skinny. She has fairly large breasts and sexy legs. I would guess her age to be 30 and height to be 5'6''. Her face is attractive too. She is playful and talkative. She is also very "open-minded" to things, if you know what I mean.

The Mvp
04-14-07, 16:21
Well I sure don't agree with your assessment of Candy, probably a matter of taste. I saw her there the last time I was there and either never asked or forgot her name. In my opinion she is average to low average in looks, but she makes up for it in attitude. I would also estimate her age at at least 40, a lot of wrinkles around those eyes.

I also found out in our conversation that she definitely trys to get as much money from her clients as she can, but she'll settle for $. She told me some guys pay as much as $$ or $$$. She even whispered to me that the guy in the the other room paid that girl $$$$$.2 for an hour, crazy. I only opted for a hj and gave her.4, she took the money but came back and said the cost is .6, I reluctantly coughed up the additional funds. Then for the rest of the session she kept telling me .4 more for full service (I'm paraphrasing a little here).

So I probably won't repeat with Candy, she is nice to talk to despite her quite limited English, but I much prefer Rainbow.

GwailoGwailo's assessment of Candy's looks is probably a little more accurate than mine. I don't have much of a photographic memory. I just remember having a really good time with her except for being competely overcharged.

I most likely would not go back to see Candy because I do not like people who are dishonest and try to rip people off whenever they can.

Anyways I go to Airport now an might try out Rainbow if I can ever find the place.

Johnjohnjr2000
04-15-07, 18:23
MVP, We have to get you to Rainbow. PM for directions

Gwailo's assessment of Candy's looks is probably a little more accurate than mine. I don't have much of a photographic memory. I just remember having a really good time with her except for being competely overcharged.

I most likely would not go back to see Candy because I do not like people who are dishonest and try to rip people off whenever they can.

Anyways I go to Airport now an might try out Rainbow if I can ever find the place.

The Mvp
04-15-07, 20:07
I drove by the magic around 8ish on Friday and it was still closed. I guess all good things must come to an end. Think I will try the Rainbow Spa next Friday as I just drove past it today and it looked open. I'll let you know how that goes.

Member #4967
04-18-07, 16:06
Stopped there sunday morning for some fun. Only 2 girls working, cutie or tommorrow whatever, the short one with pigtails was gone. Went with the tall girl, iv'e seen her a few times. Nice time, but even tho was there at 9 am there were 5 cars there when left so kinda a rush job. Supposedly will be a new girl this week.

Dazhiba
04-24-07, 12:38
I had Candy last fall and although her looks were OK, I sure didn't think much of attitude either. She's telling me she wants to find her soul mate? At that dump? Really? Not into it at all and perhaps it's because I refused to let her keep asking me for more during the FS. YMMV but there are pletty of better providers in the general area who have done better for me. Stay safe.

Huteh
05-03-07, 00:15
Hi all - Drove by there last night. The boarded up windows are gone and you can see that there's construction going on in that spot. Looks like it is gone. Perhaps relocated elsewhere but not up and running yet??

The Mvp
05-05-07, 04:08
It seems like the Magic is definitely gone. I have driven past it like a million times.

I have tried to go to the Rainbow twice now but been turned away each time, saying they were too busy or were not taking customers who had not been there previously. The parking lot is always jammed full of cars. The second time I went there dressed up in sort of business casual attire, instead of looking like a gangsta pimp like I usually do. This seemed to help some. The Mamasan said maybe they would have time for me and this really cute short young-looking Korean girl with pigtails came out and talked to me. Disappointingly, she said she was really just too busy and told me to come back some other time. Any one have any tips on getting in there or times that they are not so busy?

So I have been going to the Airport Spa lately. The ladies there are a bit older, but they are really nice and fun to talk to, the price is fair, and I always have a good time. I just don't like how there's this huge Ohio State carpet there when you walk in. I should get them some Michigan stuff to kind of balance it out a bit.

The Mvp (Most Valuable Playa)

Johnjohnjr2000
05-05-07, 05:17
The pig tail girl name is Tomorrow. Today is the tall slender girl. Jung is the chunky girls that does BBBJ among other things. I would recommend going there about 830AM, 900PM, or maybe around 11PM. Ask for Tomorrow or Today and just say you were there over a year and half ago. Tell them you will wait. Perhaps, if all else fails tell them you are leaving town for three weeks in the morning and you can not come back. If that fells, tell them you joined the Army, Navy, Marines, or Coast Guard and you are going away for training and another Army Guy told you to check this place out. Hopefully, the timing will work or one of the "white" lies will work. This is the only place that I like in Toledo. The rest of the girls are just not good looking or even semi-attractive. Chang Mi, Airport, and Yoko I walked in and left. They even offered me discounts. "you first customer of the day, we will take care of you honey with discount" Normally, I would say yes but the four finger and six finger massage and rub down and games got me hooked and PW on tomorrow and gang.

Good Luck and Update me

It seems like the Magic is definitely gone. I have driven past it like a million times.

I have tried to go to the Rainbow twice now but been turned away each time, saying they were too busy or were not taking customers who had not been there previously. The parking lot is always jammed full of cars. The second time I went there dressed up in sort of business casual attire, instead of looking like a gangsta pimp like I usually do. This seemed to help some. The Mamasan said maybe they would have time for me and this really cute short young-looking Korean girl with pigtails came out and talked to me. Disappointingly, she said she was really just too busy and told me to come back some other time. Any one have any tips on getting in there or times that they are not so busy?

So I have been going to the Airport Spa lately. The ladies there are a bit older, but they are really nice and fun to talk to, the price is fair, and I always have a good time. I just don't like how there's this huge Ohio State carpet there when you walk in. I should get them some Michigan stuff to kind of balance it out a bit.

Johnjohnjr2000
05-05-07, 05:38
You can also call them, and ask to speak to Today and tell her when is a good time to come that you want to stop by before you leave town You can suggest before they close2AMish or when they open 830/845AM.

Good Luck! You got to get in there.

Bad Bird
05-05-07, 07:11

There is a reason Rainbow is busy. Going during different hours. I hear the morning is slow.

ManOWar
05-07-07, 16:57
If Candy is the same girl that used to be in Jackson, she's not the best looking...over 40 probably. But, she gives the best service of anyone I've ever experienced! Great French, and speaks Greek if she knows you.

Gwailo
05-08-07, 10:26
There is a reason Rainbow is busy. Going during different hours. I hear the morning is slow.

It seems Rainbow is closed again. They aren't answering there phone, I was driving by a couple days ago and I saw a paper posted on the front door, I didn't stop to read it but I will next time I'm nearby.
Can anyone verify if they are closed?

Gwailo

Bad Bird
05-08-07, 18:26
It seems Rainbow is closed again. They aren't answering there phone, I was driving by a couple days ago and I saw a paper posted on the front door, I didn't stop to read it but I will next time I'm nearby.

Gwailo

I noticed this to the other day, but I drove thru. Not to worry, I think. Sign says sewar issue, so I am guessing they just need to get that fixed.

Johnjohnjr2000
05-08-07, 19:38
You must be correct. I checked the Toledo Blab online notice I said Blab not Blade. They report everything in the blade. It would have been in the blade. So, it is a temp thing, only my guess. I down south. Will not be back until Memorial or 4th of July. Hopefully, things are back to normal. I'm going to post some SW information on a different forum.

I noticed this to the other day, but I drove thru. Not to worry, I think. Sign says sewar issue, so I am guessing they just need to get that fixed.

The Mvp
05-10-07, 21:10

GwailoDropped by Rainbow around 9:00 tonight and the sign was still there. Tried the first number, no answer, says message box is full. Second number did not work.

The first number sounded like the right person so I will try calling later and post if I hear anything new.

Square Tree
05-29-07, 08:20
I was in the Laskey area recently , and went by the strip mall that the Sun was in. This is one that was recently renovated, so it only looks like a partial dump now. For a while, Sun's down at the end had some walls and a curtain covering the windows. Now, those are down, and there is a view inside where new metal studs are being installed.
Looks to me like the renovations cleaned out the Sun, and a different and more commercial business will be going in there.

S. T.

I'm so glad the weather is getting nice; enjoy the spring!

Mystery Mantis
05-30-07, 23:55
Well, now that Rainbow is closed again, Magic is gone, and there doesn't seem to be any indication when either might be back, I was looking for some options. I've been to Airport and Yoko, and didn't really care for either. I tried the Escort scene, and got lucky with the service and quality, but I just don't know enough about the other services in town, and it sounds like people have mixed results (even with the same girls).

So I'm looking for some options here. Is there another place in Toledo that is at least reliable for quality of service? How about places not so far from Toledo? I'd be willing to travel if need be.

Thanks

Johnjohnjr2000
06-02-07, 03:00
Hello, MM

Good question! I would check out the Michigan board. I do know that Best Massage is decent but they don't do FS. Usually, HJ and sometimes CBJ. I would read the members review on the board. I only got HJ action for a total $60 - $80 which included door fee. I was not rushed.

Well, now that Rainbow is closed again, Magic is gone, and there doesn't seem to be any indication when either might be back, I was looking for some options. I've been to Airport and Yoko, and didn't really care for either. I tried the Escort scene, and got lucky with the service and quality, but I just don't know enough about the other services in town, and it sounds like people have mixed results (even with the same girls).

So I'm looking for some options here. Is there another place in Toledo that is at least reliable for quality of service? How about places not so far from Toledo? I'd be willing to travel if need be.

Thanks

Mystery Mantis
06-02-07, 20:24
You know the bad thing about a HJ? No woman has ever been as good at it as me. A couple of times, when I was new to mongering, I went to the Airport Spa. Got lucky with lookers a couple of times, and would take my time to enjoy the beauty that I was violating. When we would get closer to the time limit, they would offer to do something ot get me off faster, which would be the HJ. I didn't get how they, someone that hasn't ever done mine before, would be better at stroking me than myself.

I jsut figured, if I wanted to Jerk Off, I'd have stayed home. In any case, jsut from experience with woman through my whole life, I have yet to find one that could use her hand to get me to cum. It's got to be their punny, or their mouth, or possibly their ass (haven't found one to let me try that yet: ()

In any case, it looks like Warren might be worht a trip, but it is a long way from Toledo, and I am already a pretty good drive from there. Damn it! I think I might look up Summer on CL. I hear she was formerly of Kim's. Kim's was good. Anyone know if Jocyl is putting in overtime on the outside? I'd love to see her for a counciltation again! Thanks

EmptyCup
06-08-07, 09:19
Lol. So true about the HJ. I did make my way out the Toledo way few weeks ago. My normal playground is Warren. Pretty much right in the middle of the two places. Stopped by Airport and had a pretty good time with Nana. Very easy to tip $ with no upselling at all. Fairly attractive with great body. Made man top which wasn't the best but it worked.

Johnjohnjr2000
06-08-07, 23:16
True guys, got it. Just sharing info. I agree. I just thought of another place that might still be open. It is in Belleville, Michigan. Sort halfway between Detroit Metro Airport and Ann Arbor. Probably around Exit 190/Exit 191 on I-94. The place is called World Spa or Utopia Spa. I can remember but it is on the East Bound side of the express way on a service drive down the stree from a Boot Store type place. In a strip Mall like place with 3 - 4 stores in it. Last time I was there I think it was $60.00 for 30 or 45 Minute.s I got FS for $70.00 but the lady was made for such a small offer and rushed me and just laid on her back and said come on honey hurry up you only give $70.00. This was a tall korean woman probably 5'9 or 5'10 about 120/130 and probably was early 40's. I will not repeat unless when I return to Toledo Rainbow does not re-open and Chang MI next to Deja Vu on Byrne still has bad looking 40-50's ladies. Maybe I will have to settle for airport and yoko in the future? I would give World Spa in Belleville a try and let us know what is up. Mystery Mantis.

Lol. So true about the HJ. I did make my way out the Toledo way few weeks ago. My normal playground is Warren. Pretty much right in the middle of the two places. Stopped by Airport and had a pretty good time with Nana. Very easy to tip $ with no upselling at all. Fairly attractive with great body. Made man top which wasn't the best but it worked.

Turbo Trader
07-11-07, 10:52
Stopped by Yoko yesterday, overpriced. Seems that the demise of Rainbow is driving up prices.

After the house fee, Lisa refused my customary Franklin tip and finally settled on 1.4. A few years on her, but a nice bod with the store-bought D's and big nips. Some bbbj until I asked her stop so I wouldn't start popping. On to the wrapper and down to mish, where she closed her legs to make the kitty tighter. I didn't last very long, too horny, which is why I overpaid. OK time, worth a Franklin, but not more.

Next time I'm in the area, I'll pack the pecker and go elsewhere, probably out of State. Wonder if Airport is any better.

Turbo

Mstersds
07-11-07, 11:45
I have been to airport a couple of times. Its just like yoko. Rainbow closing has driven up the $. And when I have been there, it seems like only older women. None as attractive as the girls at rainbow.

Member #4967
07-13-07, 15:44
Has anyone been here at all recently? All I ever read is old hags working there? Surely they must have some customer's or wouldn't be open. Any intell would be appreciated, I live in michigan so its a bit of a drive to " take one for the team ".

Thanks for any info.

Johnjohnjr2000
07-13-07, 22:01
Barber shop, many years ago the quality of girls were excellent. They had some excellent young spinners. It was good and cheap! Since then, I would say about 2004 til now the women are very much older and would not even rank a 5. You could probably haggle any price if they want to make money. I always who else is working and the person at the door gets mad and tells me to leave. Last time I was there was during Easter. I did not say yes to the talent there. I guess if you want to get a cheap thrill with older woman. Good Luck!

Has anyone been here at all recently? All I ever read is old hags working there? Surely they must have some customer's or wouldn't be open. Any intell would be appreciated, I live in michigan so its a bit of a drive to " take one for the team ".

Thanks for any info.

Randy McKnaley
07-14-07, 00:27
Hoy-hoy

-All information is accurate as of the date posted-

In regard to Chang MI I have not been there in years, but I use to go there quite often before I discovered sun & rainbow. Now that they are closed I was thinking of going back and checking this place out again, but I am currently a little too poor right now ;-).

Back when I went to this place a lot of what was said in regard to the women’s age and appearance on this board was accurate, but In my experience I only got the rougher looking girls if I went late at night like at 2 or 3 in the morning. I went this late because I really did not want to enter and exit this place when Déjà vu was open. That little strip-mall can get hopping with college kids, and uniform LE directing traffic. That atmosphere does not make for discrete departures.

So I quickly learned my lesson and started going during the day shift between 10am and 4pm. It seem during the day the girls were much improved. And I should say that even when I got the older girls when I went there at night, only once did I ever get one so unappealing I had to walkout and that had to do with the ladies attitude as much as her looks.

I will also add that when I first started going there and when I went with who ever answered the door I did see some stunners walking around in bikinis and the like in the back. I would see them and then think man why can’t I get her. Eventually it dawned on me to start asking to see who was working so I could choose my company. They can be a little snotty about this when you ask to see who else is there which is why I just started going to the other places mentioned above it seemed that the girls where just consistently better looking and nicer without having to ask and make a big deal of it.

Has I have said in past post, in general most [not all ;-)] places have at least one “superstar” that they keep around you just have to be willing to ask and put up with some attitude and maybe even walk off in order to get her.

The only thing I can figure about this is that the younger and prettier girls are usually newer to the game or the rotation so they are low girl on the totem pole and the other girls get first crack at the income. Just a working theory that’s really neither here nor there.

So I guess my advice would be for someone on the forum with thick skin go there and just ask to see what they have to offer. If I make it back there myself I will report anything of interest. And as always YMMV.

That’s all for now.

Have fun, and be careful ;-)

Member #4967
07-14-07, 14:57
I think your both right, there probly is at least one hot girl at every place just takes a few visits to find out the rotation and yes the older girls usually will get first crack and newer girls are in the back of the rotation. I think i'll give a try soon to see whats what and if so will add a report. also thanks for the timeing issue ill keep that in mind also. Thanks to both for the info.

Closer68
07-14-07, 23:57
I am new to Toledo but have done the MP thing in Toronto and San Francisco. I have tried out (in order) Chang Mi, Airport, and Yoko. Each time I have paid $40 for door. Only interested in HJ or BBBJ and have been rather disappointed in quality of girls and their negotiation tactics. Chang Mi had an older lady and I was a newbie so I gave her $10 for the HJ and she snatched another $5 out of my wallet. No big deal. I tried the same thing at Airport but the girl (better looking) was PISSED about $10 tip for HJ and refused anything less than $40. Yoko I paid the door fee and the 38 year old-ish lady accepted the $20 bucks I had on me for the HJ after some attitude. Anybody have any comments? Am I really supposed to give these girls $80 bucks for a HJ? Also, any info on obtaining BBBJ at these places and what kind of damage that will run me?

Closer

Window98
07-19-07, 17:45
Tried Chang Mi and was turned away. This place is rude or paranoid maybe both. I have been in there but half the time was told to come back some other time. Airport was ok the girl's body was decent but the lady was a bit old in the face. I paid too much that's my fault and can get better deals elsewhere I think.

Jaguar97
07-26-07, 17:31
My recent visits to Yoko turned up some old friends there. Lisa and June. Both provide a first class experience for $$. Lisa had left and went to Sun, but now that they are closed she is back. June has been there for awhile, but left and just returned a couple weeks ago. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. The old, grouchy Mama has been gone for quite awhile and the new one is nicer.

Mstersds
07-27-07, 16:21
I called Rainbow around tuesday and someone answered the phone. But they said they wont be open till at least mid or late next month. Sounds like our wait is going to come to an end. But its not soon enough dam it!

Bigman22
08-23-07, 11:44
Has any body seen any movement at Rainbow?

Looking Around
08-25-07, 11:40
Has any body seen any movement at Rainbow?

As of Wed nite, no. The sign on the pole at the corner is lighted but no one was home.

Mstersds
09-05-07, 19:46
As of last night, Rainbow is still closed. The sign said they will be back as soon as they can.

Mystery Mantis
09-10-07, 00:08
Drove by tonight, still closed. Man I miss this place

Robilot
10-14-07, 22:54
Visited on Sat night. I'm from Columbus and wanted to try an old fashion AMP.
They are all closed now in CMH. Susy met me with a lot of enthusiasm. It was slow (I was the only one in the lot) so I tried $ and .2 for anything on the menu. After a pouty frown, she agreed and provided a great time. Even provided an avtual back massage after the deeds at my request.

The place could use a remidel, but the service was well worth it.

Qetuo
10-15-07, 17:48
Visited on Sat night. I'm from Columbus and wanted to try an old fashion AMP.

They are all closed now in CMH. Susy met me with a lot of enthusiasm. It was slow (I was the only one in the lot) so I tried $ and .2 for anything on the menu. After a pouty frown, she agreed and provided a great time. Even provided an avtual back massage after the deeds at my request.

The place could use a remidel, but the service was well worth it.Was 1.2 in addition to entrance fee (.4 or .6?)?

Johnjohnjr2000
10-18-07, 06:35
Guys, I will be back in town for thanksgiving and maybe new years

I miss Today and Tomorrow. They were a dynamic duo. It appears everything is drying up in Ohio. I guess I will have to use AMP places in Michigan. I was never a fan of Yoko, Chang Mi, or Airport. The girls were not hot. Airport would always beg me to stay. Chang Mi girls were scary to me. Well, I will hope Rainbow opens soon.

JJJ

Drove by tonight, still closed. Man I miss this place

Robilot
10-19-07, 23:06
Was 1.2 in addition to entrance fee (.4 or .6?)?Yes- It was .4 less the .1 coupon in the paper. They took it , no problem.

Qetuo
11-10-07, 18:09
Tried Airport for the first time in a while. Not much has changed. I guess there is some benefit to knowing what you're getting, even if not the best. New girls of course, but not high quality. Was sith Susie, kinda mechanical, not a great experience.

Funguy81
11-18-07, 22:50
First time at the Airport. I was pleasently supprised. $. 6 at the door for an hour. The girl was I would say an 8, Korean, about 28, about 5' 4", and about 105 lbs. She was attentive. Not fabulous but did a good job. Everything was offered for $1. 4. The building was nice, clean and in good shape. The rooms were big with a bed in them instead of a bench. I had a good time.

Skambete
12-14-07, 03:04
I'm an out of towner and I was in Toledo this week & after a long work week, decided to check out Aiport tonight. I'm staying near the Speedway on the north end of town near the Michigan border. I drove the 20 minutes or so to Airport Spa & paid the .6 door fee for 1 hour & had a suprisingly bad experience.

I don't know the girls name, but she was about 35+ and not real attractive. It was 11 o'clock at night & I had driven all the way over there, so I figured what the hell. She did seem a bit coked out - but I chalked it up to it being late & I didn't think that many of the asian girls at the AMPs did coke - so maybe I was mistaken.

Basically, it was a mediocre table shower and a crappy HJ. The massage in itself was a joke - the girl was awful. She wanted me to give her 120 for a topless BJ. I told her no way in hell was I paying 120 for that. She then tried getting 100 for a nude HJ. I told her no again. Then she tried getting 80 for a topless HJ. We ended up settling on 60 & me telling her that she's completely ripping me off. In retrospect, I should have just walked out of there & taken the 60 door fee hit. But it had been a while & I was already naked on the table & semi-erect, so I figured I may as well get it over with.

It was the most mechanical HJ I've ever gotten. She was barely letting me touch her tits & after about 5 minutes, I started losing my erection because it was so pathetic. I figured that if I asked for my money back, it would just piss her off & that wouldn't help the situation out. So, I asked her to lie down next to me while I jerked off with one hand & felt her ass & tits with the other (seriously, it was that bad - I'm not kidding). I ended up barely nutting - she got me a hot towel.

5 minutes later, I was out the door & in my car one my way back to my hotel.

If I ever come through again, I will certainly avoid this place. It seems that the regulars find it to be acceptable, though not preferrable, for lack of any other options. To my visiting friends out there, don't waste your money. Get the pay-per-view in the hotel & jerk off if you have too - it'll be more pleasureable.

Gwailo
12-15-07, 09:24
Airport is pretty consistent in providing sub-standard service and trying to charge top dollar for it. I used to keep going back hoping it would get better but I gave up on it a while ago.
Yoko is a little better but not by much IMHO. I've met some great girls at Yoko in the past, but it seems the great ones only stick around for a week or two.
Hopefully Rainbow will open soon.

I'm an out of towner and I was in Toledo this week & after a long work week, decided to check out Aiport tonight. I'm staying near the Speedway on the north end of town near the Michigan border. I drove the 20 minutes or so to Airport Spa & paid the .6 door fee for 1 hour & had a suprisingly bad experience.

I don't know the girls name, but she was about 35+ and not real attractive. It was 11 o'clock at night & I had driven all the way over there, so I figured what the hell. She did seem a bit coked out - but I chalked it up to it being late & I didn't think that many of the asian girls at the AMPs did coke - so maybe I was mistaken.

Basically, it was a mediocre table shower and a crappy HJ. The massage in itself was a joke - the girl was awful. She wanted me to give her 120 for a topless BJ. I told her no way in hell was I paying 120 for that. She then tried getting 100 for a nude HJ. I told her no again. Then she tried getting 80 for a topless HJ. We ended up settling on 60 & me telling her that she's completely ripping me off. In retrospect, I should have just walked out of there & taken the 60 door fee hit. But it had been a while & I was already naked on the table & semi-erect, so I figured I may as well get it over with.

It was the most mechanical HJ I've ever gotten. She was barely letting me touch her tits & after about 5 minutes, I started losing my erection because it was so pathetic. I figured that if I asked for my money back, it would just piss her off & that wouldn't help the situation out. So, I asked her to lie down next to me while I jerked off with one hand & felt her ass & tits with the other (seriously, it was that bad - I'm not kidding). I ended up barely nutting - she got me a hot towel.

5 minutes later, I was out the door & in my car one my way back to my hotel.

If I ever come through again, I will certainly avoid this place. It seems that the regulars find it to be acceptable, though not preferrable, for lack of any other options. To my visiting friends out there, don't waste your money. Get the pay-per-view in the hotel & jerk off if you have too - it'll be more pleasureable.

Member #4967
12-15-07, 12:06
I agree airport is probly the worst i've never had a good time there. Stopped by Rainbow a week or so ago theres 2 phone #'s posted one got no answer the other didn't either but a recorded message saying hope to open soon was on and thanks to all former customers keep calling for further info. Hopefully something will happen eventually?

Iziandali
01-13-08, 11:00
Any intel on this place? Located in a strip mall with what looks like a bar and a dirty book store. No cars out so didn't want to be so conspicuous. Place never seems to get mentioned during discussions about AMPs in Toledo area.

Member #4967
01-13-08, 17:08
Any intel on this place? Located in a strip mall with what looks like a bar and a dirty book store. No cars out so didn't want to be so conspicuous. Place never seems to get mentioned during discussions about AMPs in Toledo area.

ive never been but all the posts say not good exp. The ladys are old and sometimes won't even service if you haven't been there. But ive no experiance only what ive read.

Jaguar97
01-13-08, 17:27
I used to frequent Chang Mi many years ago. Went back again last year, but the women were older and not very good looking. The service was OK, and they have a nice "bench" shower and sauna. But I don't plan on going back for awhile.

Eraserhead
01-13-08, 21:10
I went to Chang Mi (Byrne Rd. Plaza next to Deja Vu) about a week ago and got a TJ for a grand total of. 8 (including. 4 for 1/2 hour fee). The staff may not be the best looking, but most that I've seen have decent knockers and they are more than willing to get the job done. I could've settled for paying. 6 total for HR, but at these prices, why not go higher? The only problem is going there incognito, as it's sandwiched in between Deja Vu and Club Bijou. Also, a word of warning to all you mongers and hobbyists out there, when I went into Chang Mi there was a clean-cut looking guy sitting in a white SUV, seemingly talking on a cell. However, when I headed towards the door he watched me the entire way, even stopping his "phone call" to see where I was going. It's sort of a high-risk area, being in the middle of a shopping plaza and all. However, if you're careful, you can have a good time for pretty cheap.

Eraserhead
01-13-08, 21:16
I have, at least in the past, had some good experiences at Airport. One girl named Lucky gave me FS for around 120, and wanted to do it twice! I was spent the first time and opted to get a massage from her after, however. She said that next time I should save myself up so that we could do it twice. She seemed really into the whole thing and not just going through the motions. I don't know if she's still there, though.

The second experience that comes to mind is the time I got an oil-less HR from another girl. She could work me better than I could, and that's saying a lot. However, sadly as it goes with many an AMP, I don't know if she's still there as these places are constantly moving through staff.

Be wary of Yoko. Some of the girls there will try to hit you up for every cent you have and give you half-assed service. There's probably SWs out there who would give you more mileage.

ManOWar
01-14-08, 18:10
[QUOTE=Eraserhead]...a word of warning to all you mongers and hobbyists out there, when I went into Chang Mi there was a clean-cut looking guy sitting in a white SUV, seemingly talking on a cell. However, when I headed towards the door he watched me the entire way, even stopping his "phone call" to see where I was going. It's sort of a high-risk area, being in the middle of a shopping plaza and all...QUOTE]In regards to the clean-cut guy in the white SUV, I've had similar experiences at another AMP (in Indiana) located in strip malls right next to a Greyhound bus station. It's pretty freaky, not knowing if they're really casing the place or really just waiting to pick somebody up/some other non-intrusive activity. I took the "long way around" on my way back to work, and kept checking the rear-view mirror for a white van following me.

Be careful out there!

Malodr
01-14-08, 20:57
Would you guys say it was worth the ride from Detroit to cruise streetwalkers and check out the AMPS for a Saturday night?

Bad Bird
01-14-08, 22:37
Would you guys say it was worth the ride from Detroit to cruise streetwalkers and check out the AMPS for a Saturday night?

NO! If you are in Detroit you need to check out the SCs!! No need to drive for a good time in Detroit

JamesDean
01-15-08, 00:09
ive never been but all the posts say not good exp. The ladys are old and sometimes won't even service if you haven't been there. But ive no experiance only what ive read.I must warn you guys that this place "Chang Mi" (by Deja Vu on Bryne) is a big waste of time you'd do better to save your hard earned money for a real decent asian girl (i.e. an escort??). I went in there maybe a few months back and had one of the worst experiences of my 10 or so years of hobbying. Was greated by , an old hobbit looking old lady (60+ yo). Ushered into a sauna (hot room), and then left there for god knows how long. Too long. Then hobbit asian woman returns and takes me for quick table shower. Then to crappy room. Then a real ugly old lady (60+?) , slimmer and taller and with a scarry looking face comes in and starts to give one of the worst massages ever. She insults me on a personal level (she said something to the effect of "damn yer white") while smacking her teeth. She rolls me over and then grins the grin. And makes a pass by the little man, who is flat as if I'd just run my tires over tire shredders. No action, she trys again, smacks her teeth and then says "massage over." So the 60 minute massage was over in something like 5 minutes. I was happy as hell to get out of there. I do not recommend this place for anything unless you missed the haunted house during haloween. Seriously save your money there are many more worthwhile pursuits in town.

Malodr
01-15-08, 08:26
NO! If you are in Detroit you need to check out the SCs!! No need to drive for a good time in Detroit

What is the "SCs"?

Timberwolf
01-15-08, 09:24
What is the "SCs"?

Strip Club.

Henry the 8th's on Dix-Toledo Hwy in Southfield would very likely satisfy a streetwalker craving.

Bad Bird
01-15-08, 19:07
Strip Club.

Henry the 8th's on Dix-Toledo Hwy in Southfield would very likely satisfy a streetwalker craving.
Henry 8 South on Dix-Toledo is about as close to a sure thing as you can get, but do be warned. It is a dive. Do not worry, neighborhood is fine, you will not get your rear kicked or anything. But the inside is a dive. Also, if you are very shy this is not your place as there is a good chance there will be others in the "VIP" getting the very same treatment as you.

Also hear Bogarts can yield extras.

From what I understand try to get to H8S about 6pm M-T 7pm F and S as it is 1 hour before day shift is over. If you see a day shift girl that does it for you grab her before the shift is up. I am also told the likelyhood of extras during the day is higher. If none of them interest you then you only have an hour wait for the night gals. Be prepared to brush of the "clingers".

Malodr
01-15-08, 20:06
Strip Club.

How far is this from detroit? How many strippers do they usually have on hand?

Thanks

Bad Bird
01-16-08, 09:53

Thanks

Easiest way to figure this out. Take I-75 S to exit 36. So if you are around exit 55 you are about 20 miles away :)

Once you exit @ 36 turn left onto Eureka. Take Eureka about 2 miles to Dix Toledo, turn right and go less than a mile, on right side.

Bigboi47
01-16-08, 14:47
Strip Club.

It is in the city of Southgate not Southfield, and it is going to cost more than a streetwalker because it is in a strip bar. The bar does no longer has a liquor license so no booze.

Joshua Scott
01-17-08, 14:52
Hey guys, I have been reading the old posts and it seems that one springs up above the others, Rainbow Spa. Does anyone know when it will be open I would love to give it a try.

Have a good one guys and be safe out there.

Josh

Qetuo
01-17-08, 20:49

Thanks

Usual;y around a dozen girls there, looks ranging 3-8, mostly 5s, but some nice ones. Every one will offer extras.

Ohio Racer
01-18-08, 09:55
With high gas prices we should get a couple of us together and all pitch in for a road trip to Henry's.

PHunter
01-18-08, 17:27
With high gas prices we should get a couple of us together and all pitch in for a road trip to Henry's.You shouldn't be worried about gas prices if you want to go to this club. I went some time ago. 10. entry, any beverage(non alco) at least 7. including water and pop. Then leave a tip. So you will almost drop a 20. just to get in the door and have a liquid. The ladies want you to buy for them too at this price. They get a credit when you buy them a drink. To get a dance, you need to get a VIP wrist band guess what another 10. dropped. The VIP room is just plain chairs yup just chairs. One dance + tip 60. Ya you will get stroked, the dances are very liberal. Now another dance to stroke to pop 100. Money goes very fast here. Expect a loss of at least 200. min. This was the Henry's on Toledo-Dix Hwy.

Joshua Scott
01-18-08, 19:00
Wouldn't mind coming with you Ohio Racer, sounds like a good idea to me.

Malodr
01-18-08, 20:00
Usual;y around a dozen girls there, looks ranging 3-8, mostly 5s, but some nice ones. Every one will offer extras.

Sorry to be a pain but do you know of any hotels that I can stay in overnight? Do you think I could get one to stop by after her shift?

Joshua Scott
01-20-08, 19:47
I recently visited Airport and I must say I was fairly surprised with a very good time.

Paid 40 at the door for 30 minutes then another 1. for FS. Overall was a very enjoyable time with a 30 something woman. felt like she had not so natural breasts but no big deal. She also gave me a fairly nice massage which was a nice change.

Talk to you later guys and be safe out there.

Qetuo
01-24-08, 20:24
Sorry to be a pain but do you know of any hotels that I can stay in overnight? Do you think I could get one to stop by after her shift?
Its a faily populated area so Im sure you could find a hotel nearby. Try the internet. Im also sure you might find somene there willing to meet after hours

Bad Bird
01-24-08, 20:40
Its a faily populated area so Im sure you could find a hotel nearby. Try the internet. Im also sure you might find somene there willing to meet after hours

Should be able to find one or two or three to go to a hotel.

There is a Holiday Inn and Red Roof Inn on Eureka off 75@ exit 36 which is just 2 miles from Henrys. Mapquest from there....

Enixrayne
01-31-08, 05:35
Any info on Yoko on Airport rd

Gwailo
02-03-08, 17:22
Any info on Yoko on Airport rd

I would call Yoko hit and miss. I've met some great ladies there in the past but lately I'm not impressed with their lineup.
One plus for the girls is that they are NOT 24 hrs. I've talked to a lot of girls that don't want to work at a place that is open 24 hrs, I can't blame them.

Gwailo
02-03-08, 17:25
It's not looking good for the Rainbow re-opening, now their phone is disconnected. Although someone is still paying the electric bill.

PHunter
02-04-08, 15:13
It's not looking good for the Rainbow re-opening, now their phone is disconnected. Although someone is still paying the electric bill.Even if this place re-opened, a hot spot of activity here will surely lead to a shutdown again. Remember Magic Spa, Kim's we know LE checks this site regularly and most likely has orders from higher ups in the city to do raids and investigations. We kinda give them all of what is going on here, even on other posts. Sometimes just to much information is given in SW reports, exact street locations? They (LEO) know right where to go. Believe me they follow this site just like we do.

Gwailo
02-05-08, 11:17
Even if this place re-opened, a hot spot of activity here will surely lead to a shutdown again. Remember Magic Spa, Kim's we know LE checks this site regularly and most likely has orders from higher ups in the city to do raids and investigations. We kinda give them all of what is going on here, even on other posts. Sometimes just to much information is given in SW reports, exact street locations? They (LEO) know right where to go. Believe me they follow this site just like we do.

I agree with you, that's why I don't post detailed info anymore.
You would think cops would have more important things to do but they just go after the low hanging fruit where there's no danger involved.

Toledo Guy
02-05-08, 23:35
I agree with you, that's why I don't post detailed info anymore.
You would think cops would have more important things to do but they just go after the low hanging fruit where there's no danger involved.

You’re absolutely right on this topic! This is my pet peeve with LEO – just think what could be done by focusing the same effort on neighborhood break-ins and the like. I heard a guy on the radio this morning say that LEO doesn’t even investigate break-ins in his neighborhood – and call to say the garage was broken into and they don’t even want to come out to do a report.

No – too easy to stay warm next to their computers and peruse CL and other sites like this for consenting adults just trying to have some fun…

Guess you can tell this topic gets me on my soap box…

Jaguar97
02-06-08, 13:31
Recent changes at Yoko. Lisa is gone and so is Candy. I will miss them both. Will have to stop and check to see the new girl(s).

Rc314
02-06-08, 17:32
You’re absolutely right on this topic! This is my pet peeve with LEO – just think what could be done by focusing the same effort on neighborhood break-ins and the like. I heard a guy on the radio this morning say that LEO doesn’t even investigate break-ins in his neighborhood – and call to say the garage was broken into and they don’t even want to come out to do a report.

No – too easy to stay warm next to their computers and peruse CL and other sites like this for consenting adults just trying to have some fun…

Guess you can tell this topic gets me on my soap box…Sorry, I have been in the back drop for a while. It is my pet peeve as well! F'in LEO are just stupid bitter people mad at the world with a power issues. I grew up next to a crack house, got jumped by 6 guys one night LEO took 40 minutes to get there. When they got there they basically told me their was nothing they could and "off the record" told me "if it was me I would buy a gun. "

WTF?

Sorry, I am sure there may be some good LEO out there though I have never met one. I have no respect for them and God help me if a day ever arises that I actually need one!

Square Tree
02-11-08, 19:26
I was in the Rainbow end of town today and saw a red car in the parking lot, and the neon tube surrounding the sign was lit up. There was no snow on that car, so it looked like it had been driven there not too long ago.

Also, last week I drove by the Laskey house and saw lights on inside, and a car in the driveway. Is Summer or somebody else working out of there again?

No Limit
02-11-08, 19:48
I actually think that someone is LIVING there. I drove past a while ago and saw a moving van and kids running around out front. For halloween, the front yard was all decorated and I have seen it for Christmas as well...kind of funny if that is the case.

Bet the realitor didn't tell them about the previous owners...lol

I was in the Rainbow end of town today and saw a red car in the parking lot, and the neon tube surrounding the sign was lit up. There was no snow on that car, so it looked like it had been driven there not too long ago.

Also, last week I drove by the Laskey house and saw lights on inside, and a car in the driveway. Is Summer or somebody else working out of there again?

Bad Bird
02-12-08, 21:32

I saw that car as well, but I pulled in. The front tire is missing..... Been there for about a week.

Bigman22
02-22-08, 00:24
I guess I will just give up all hope of Rainbow opening up again.

Damn I'm going to miss that place.

Be safe,

Bigman

Bigman22
02-22-08, 01:38
Has any1 been to this place up north and if so what is the best way 2 get there from Toledo.

Thanks,

Bigman

Warpig2000
03-13-08, 23:55
Has any1 been to this place up north and if so what is the best way 2 get there from Toledo.

Thanks,

Bigman

M-1 is actually in Detroit. If you want to go that far, take I-75 north to I-275, follow I-275 North to 96 EAST....

follow 96 East to the Telegraph Rd. Exit, get off and turn left at Telegraph. The spa is in the middle of a strip mall on the Northeast side of the I-96/ Telegraph intersection. There is also a fairly good strip club in the Plaza, La Chambre.

Trip reports for both are in the Detroit Michigan forums :)

Gwailo
03-17-08, 13:27
They can be hesitant to take new clients it seems. I drove all the
way up there about a year ago and was refused service. She said they were closed even though the sign outside said open. I won't try again unless I'm already up there in the area.

M-1 is actually in Detroit. If you want to go that far, take I-75 north to I-275, follow I-275 North to 96 EAST....

follow 96 East to the Telegraph Rd. Exit, get off and turn left at Telegraph. The spa is in the middle of a strip mall on the Northeast side of the I-96/ Telegraph intersection. There is also a fairly good strip club in the Plaza, La Chambre.

Trip reports for both are in the Detroit Michigan forums :)

Jaguar97
03-29-08, 16:58
Glad to report that Joanne (June) is back in town and doing her darndest to make me happy again.

JamesDean
04-07-08, 23:06
Was out to Airport over the weekend. First time there. The girl was Candy, apparently new from Texas. She is older (40's?), and not that cute in the face. But has a decent personality. She likes to tease you. She has a big set of natural looking D's perhaps DD's. Definately inviting. Slightly, chubby. I got into a little too much conversation with her. Before I knew it the hour was up and the massage was over. She is definately , a bit of a talker. So you may want to watch out what you talk about if you want to keep her focused. I made the mistake of talking about my personal life and that. All in all she's not bad. The massage was decent (worth the $60 bucks), and she did not short me on the 60 minutes. Although, the erotic part of it I did not sample. Maybe next time.

Lone Ranger
04-11-08, 13:43
Was out to Airport over the weekend. First time there. The girl was Candy, apparently new from Texas. She is older (40's?), and not that cute in the face. But has a decent personality. She likes to tease you. She has a big set of natural looking D's perhaps DD's. Definately inviting. Slightly, chubby. I got into a little too much conversation with her. Before I knew it the hour was up and the massage was over. She is definately , a bit of a talker. So you may want to watch out what you talk about if you want to keep her focused. I made the mistake of talking about my personal life and that. All in all she's not bad. The massage was decent (worth the $60 bucks), and she did not short me on the 60 minutes. Although, the erotic part of it I did not sample. Maybe next time.
JD, you have perfectly described the "Candy" who was at the Four Seasons Spa near Warren for the past couple of years. Although not a Superstar in that very competitive AMP market, she is a good performer and has two BIG assets as you noticed.

There are plenty of reviews for Candy in the Warren AMP forum, but you're the first one I've heard of that just got a MASSAGE!

LR

Rudiger
04-12-08, 21:49
JD, you have perfectly described the "Candy" who was at the Four Seasons Spa near Warren for the past couple of years. Although not a Superstar in that very competitive AMP market, she is a good performer and has two BIG assets as you noticed.

There are plenty of reviews for Candy in the Warren AMP forum, but you're the first one I've heard of that just got a MASSAGE!

LRIt's definitely Candy from 4S at Airport. I wasn't sure since JD's report didn't quite fit my memory of her. Although she's not the usual petite Asian type, she's not fat, either. Taller and more 'American' describes her shape. She might be a little older, too, but she still seems plenty nice looking enough for me. And the only reason she's not a 'superstar' is because Micki/Lisa @ 4S sets the bar so high. Micki/Lisa might be a 9.5 out of 10, but Candy still rates a 9 in my book, which is pretty damn good considering most AMPs aren't even getting a 6 these days (if you can even find one that hasn't been shut down).

I tried to get Candy to tell me why/how she ended up at Airport instead of going back to 4S but she wouldn't say.

At any rate, for those who are closer to Toledo than Warren and want the '4S experience', Candy @ Airport is the way to go.

JamesDean
04-19-08, 19:35
It's definitely Candy from 4S at Airport. I wasn't sure since JD's report didn't quite fit my memory of her. Although she's not the usual petite Asian type, she's not fat, either. Taller and more 'American' describes her shape. She might be a little older, too, but she still seems plenty nice looking enough for me. And the only reason she's not a 'superstar' is because Micki/Lisa @ 4S sets the bar so high. Micki/Lisa might be a 9.5 out of 10, but Candy still rates a 9 in my book, which is pretty damn good considering most AMPs aren't even getting a 6 these days (if you can even find one that hasn't been shut down).

I tried to get Candy to tell me why/how she ended up at Airport instead of going back to 4S but she wouldn't say.

At any rate, for those who are closer to Toledo than Warren and want the '4S experience', Candy @ Airport is the way to go.Thanks for the confirmation. I read up on the other reports and it was quite an eye opener. I had no idea... but I'll be heading back that way soon. It sounds like the others are better? Micki / Lisa, wouldn't mind getting a descrition of them so I can see where my money is best spent.

Illkid
05-15-08, 23:20
I guess I will just give up all hope of Rainbow opening up again.

Damn I'm going to miss that place.

Be safe,

BigmanOMG Rainbow's gone? I literally might cry. That was one of the greatest places ever. I had some amazing times there, great memories.

GreyHare
05-18-08, 09:19
I have the "fun" task of drving from Philly to Detroit this coming week and I figure by the time I get to the Toledo area I could use some rest and relaxation. I would appreciate any info on a MP or AMP that would be near my route (a name and crossstreet for mapquest would be great). A good massage and a happy ending would be fine. PM if you wish.

Jackbb
05-29-08, 10:05
Haven't seen any reports here, lately? Any action?

MikedD
05-30-08, 13:44
I will be in the Toledo area later this summer. (August). I have been to both Airport and Chang Mi near the Deja Vu club.

As far as Changi Mi goes the times I was in there it was alright. Granted, that was a few years ago. A few pages back some guys were saying that the service there was bad. I still say I really don't think it is ever the place but the provider who walks in to take care of you that determines how much fun you have. Granted, if a place ALWAYS seems to get back marks then there is good reason to avoid that place. Like I said I have had some good times at Chang Mi. The think I like about it is that it is right next to the strip club and you can look at the girls dancing and when you are ready just a few steps and you are in Chang Mi.

I have been to Airport only once. I posted about it last year or the year before. If I remember right I had a decent time. Like I said a roll of the dice......

Seems like Candy at Airport might be the way to go in August if she is still there.....

Have fun and be safe.

Diet Dew
05-31-08, 22:09
Or so I was told by Tina, who, as of 5/27, is gone too.

Didn't ask for name of girl I saw, but I remembered (too late) that she was the reason I stopped going to Airport last August. Bad attitude and seemed offended by an offer to do what Candy & Tina did without any hesitation.

Very Dvs
06-23-08, 12:29
OMG Rainbow's gone? I literally might cry. That was one of the greatest places ever. I had some amazing times there, great memories.

If you drive past, it does not look like it will ever open again.

Swindle
06-24-08, 12:56
If you drive past, it does not look like it will ever open again.
I went by with very high hopes when I was in town the other week. That damn sign was all lit up and teasing me. Whats up with that thing? Shouldn't that be turned off?

Gwailo
06-24-08, 14:43
I went by with very high hopes when I was in town the other week. That damn sign was all lit up and teasing me. Whats up with that thing? Shouldn't that be turned off?

I don't know how much it costs to light up a neon sign, but someone has been paying the electric bill there with no income from the business. Would you do that if you had no hopes of ever opening again?

I did notice a while back that the note on the door with the phone numbers was gone.
One time I was driving past and I caught a glimpse of someone in the lot near the fence, I pulled in and it was just some girl taking a piss. I think I scared the shit out of her.

JamesDean
07-12-08, 10:26
Sorry to change subjects from the usual report on how closed Rainbow massage is. Yes it is indeed very closed, from the last time I drove by. Yesterday I went to Yoko massage over on Airport near the airport. Was a bit leary of the place, but really had a crank in my neck from a long day at work and figured I might actually get a real massage followed by a some sort of a nice Happy Ending. The building is an old crappy east-side-style house converted into a crappy west-side massage spot. Pulled into the back and reluctantly went to the back door. Not expecting anything good, I was prepared to bolt this time if some ugly granny answered the door. I rang and somewhat decent very petite (4.11, 100 lbs) yet older asian gal answered. She looked Korean but said she was Japanese which I doubt. Reported her age at low 30's , but I think she was probably 40's. She was not offensive. I have lived in Asia for many years so know my asians pretty well. Proceeded to make a 40 for 30 minute donation. Opting out of the usual offer of 60 for 60 min. I find these ladies give you the same results regardless so better to spend less money upfront. She was a bit gabby and she gave me a somewhat decent massage mostly elbowing me but worked out the tension. I was expecting an upsell of somesort but no offer for even a HJ. She said that sometimes guys show up and ask straight up for sex. And she has to decline. I'm guessing she doesn't do much extra's, so would be a deffinate waste for anyone interested in anything but a quick massage. 30 minutes were up and over before you know it and I didn't even get asked to filp over. She said time was up but hinted at a tip. I gave her a 20. She said that business has been very slow lately. They had only seen 5 guys total all day it was night time when I went through. I wanted to tell her I know why business is slow and they might want to try to deliver some actual service. As it is I can't recommend. On the way out I saw two other asian's sitting on the couch together watching tv. One looked to be 60's granny, and the other was a mid 20's but very ugly fatty asian girl. She had mentioned there were usually 3 girls working. So having seen the full line-up and knowing what services are offered i'll pass next time.

TwistedBrother
07-12-08, 16:07
Yesterday I went to Yoko massage over on Airport near the airport. ... and the other was a mid 20's but very ugly fatty asian girl.

Damn, this reminds me I didn't file my report from June (around the 20th) about this place. I was passing through enroute from a few hrs. south of Toledo back to Michigan, and stayed over one night not far from this place. Wanted to try either this place or Airport and settled on this place.

I saw the "fatty" and she was FS. If we're talking about the same gal, I wouldn't have called her very ugly ... just kind of average. Had decent, but not great bazooms - Cs, I suppose.

Tried to charm her a bit, and she WAS FS (at least at that point) but she wound up kind of rushing me and ended up getting pissy. It was an off-night for the Little Brother, so that didn't help. I can't recall if I finished myself, or didn't finish at all, but it wasn't good. I would not recommend.

Place was odd, too ... usually AMPs have their "lounge" in a separate room and kind of secluded. In this case, it's right in the middle so you walk right through it. Plus there's not a hallway with the rooms, they are just in doors off the main area. A lot more chance for awkward encounters with other mongers. This place sucks.

JamesDean
07-12-08, 17:18
Damn, this reminds me I didn't file my report from June (around the 20th) about this place. I was passing through enroute from a few hrs. south of Toledo back to Michigan, and stayed over one night not far from this place. Wanted to try either this place or Airport and settled on this place.

I saw the "fatty" and she was FS. If we're talking about the same gal, I wouldn't have called her very ugly ... just kind of average. Had decent, but not great bazooms - Cs, I suppose.

Tried to charm her a bit, and she WAS FS (at least at that point) but she wound up kind of rushing me and ended up getting pissy. It was an off-night for the Little Brother, so that didn't help. I can't recall if I finished myself, or didn't finish at all, but it wasn't good. I would not recommend.

Place was odd, too ... usually AMPs have their "lounge" in a separate room and kind of secluded. In this case, it's right in the middle so you walk right through it. Plus there's not a hallway with the rooms, they are just in doors off the main area. A lot more chance for awkward encounters with other mongers. This place sucks.

Yes it is indeed sucky, I wish all the crappy AMP's would shut down and 1 good one would open up. Mostly bad experiences at all of them. Needless to say with such a short supply of decent asian women they may want to change the name to Massage parlour and hire in some decent white ho'z. I'm sure no one would be disapointed.

MikedD
07-13-08, 09:29
After reading the last 2 or 3 pages of posts and going back to the beginning of this year everyone is talking about Rainbow being closed or how bad Yoko is. I have been to Changi Mi a few times and have not left disapointed. I am not from your area but I will be in town in a few weeks. Does anyone have anything to say about Chang Mi? I find I liked it because it is right next to the strip bar and you dont have far to go to get there. (100 feet??) How about Airport? I also have been in there once and had a good time. Has anyone been there lately? Have fun and stay safe.

TwistedBrother
07-13-08, 13:22
I have been to Changi Mi a few times and have not left disapointed.

There are other posts on this place, either in this thread or others.

Rudiger
07-13-08, 21:23
Maybe it's hard-wired into a photo-sensor that comes on when the sun goes down. My guess would be that if the electric got turned off and the place looked like it was just sitting there vacant and deteriorating, there's a good chance the city would come in and condemn it.

Gwailo
07-14-08, 15:32
Needless to say with such a short supply of decent asian women they may want to change the name to Massage parlour I wouldn't say that there is any shortage of Asian women, they just go where the money is and it's safer to work. Do you think all of the busts in Toledo don't get reported in the Korean newspapers? Toledo is not a safe environment anymore, Rainbow is gone, Fuji has been gone for years, that old place on Central in Richfield Twnsp has been gone for years, Tokyo Spa has been gone for years, even Tiffany's massage is gone.

Also I've heard from more than one girl that Toledo has a reputation of having cheap customers. I've seen some good lookers occasionally at Toledo spas but they don't seem to stay for long.

But if you look at the Phoenix boards or Las Vegas or some CA cities and I see reports of some really good looking Asian women.

hire in some decent white ho'z. I'm sure no one would be disapointed.From the looks of the CL ads in Toledo we seem to have a shortage of "decent white ho'z" as well.

Enixrayne
07-15-08, 14:23
Will be in town and just wanted to know what MP are the best in the area.