PDA

View Full Version : Waxing with extras

Drooo
10-20-23, 03:06
Anyone know of a place that waxed men and offers extras?

WhoreMaster 91
10-20-23, 06:15
Anyone know of a place that waxed men and offers extras?Yeah I'm looking for this also But I want it to be in a Nail / Hair salon.

Asian_Pimp
10-20-23, 12:00
Anyone know of a place that waxed men and offers extras?Been trying to find the same thing for years. Nothing yet. Would love to try if someone has any recommendations.

SBlender55
10-23-23, 19:09
I don't know any place in SGV area, but 7 day spa down in OC does it if you ever happen to make the trip down.

SaltyDog
10-23-23, 20:28
I don't know any place in SGV area, but 7 day spa down in OC does it if you ever happen to make the trip down.Yea and she does a great job too. Almost 2 minutes maths now and not a whisker yet.

The most not other place down there is The Little Beauty Salon. Haircuts and the front and waxing in the back. I like 7 Day because I like white skinned Vietnamese women with big tits.

Asian_Pimp
10-24-23, 14:30
Yea and she does a great job too. Almost 2 minutes maths now and not a whisker yet.

The most not other place down there is The Little Beauty Salon. Haircuts and the front and waxing in the back. I like 7 Day because I like white skinned Vietnamese women with big tits.Is this the one in Garden Grove?

WhoreMaster 91
10-25-23, 07:42
Yea and she does a great job too. Almost 2 minutes maths now and not a whisker yet.

The most not other place down there is The Little Beauty Salon. Haircuts and the front and waxing in the back. I like 7 Day because I like white skinned Vietnamese women with big tits.Whats the name of this white skin Viet girl?

SBlender55
10-25-23, 23:47
Is this the one in Garden Grove?Yes, next to the great wolf lodge.

WhoreMaster 91
03-06-24, 08:24
I don't know any place in SGV area, but 7 day spa down in OC does it if you ever happen to make the trip down.What are the prices? Yes I'm looking for a wax maybe FS after would like it to be a Nail salon. I would go anywhere in So Cal even San diego for this

SaltyDog
03-06-24, 09:47
What are the prices? Yes I'm looking for a wax maybe FS after would like it to be a Nail salon. I would go anywhere in So Cal even San diego for thisDude just go and do a.

Review on these two places instead of asking two questions. With all the posts you have I don't ever recall you giving a review.