PDA

View Full Version : AMP in the Lewisburg Area

Joshua944
10-15-23, 22:46
Hello Fellow Mongers, I can use some geography help. I'm not familiar with central PA but will be passing through New Columbia, Milton, Lewisburg heading south. Looking for an AMP in the area, any recommendations will be helpful, also what's the closest town to search in USASG? Is it Wilkes Barre? Thanks in advance.

LurkingDog
10-15-23, 22:51
Hello Fellow Mongers, I can use some geography help. I'm not familiar with central PA but will be passing through New Columbia, Milton, Lewisburg heading south. Looking for an AMP in the area, any recommendations will be helpful, also what's the closest town to search in USASG? Is it Wilkes Barre? Thanks in advance.Joshua. Smile Spa is in Lewisburg (not to be confused with Smile Spa in Hazelton which is also near Wilkes-Barre). It has been reviewed on the "PA other areas". I think you can find what you're looking for there.

LD.

PomLovesThais
10-16-23, 20:13
Hello Fellow Mongers, I can use some geography help. I'm not familiar with central PA but will be passing through New Columbia, Milton, Lewisburg heading south. Looking for an AMP in the area, any recommendations will be helpful, also what's the closest town to search in USASG? Is it Wilkes Barre? Thanks in advance.Look under Williamsport pa for lewisburg.