PDA

View Full Version : First Massage Parlor Visit

TrollMongo
10-05-23, 16:52
In 71 years I just did my first Massage Parlor visit, and it was quite the experience. Guess I've been missing out on a bunch of fun all these years. I'll be somewhat detailed here in case there are other newbies like me wanting to get started.

You You's in Wisconsin Rapids is just a mile and a half from me and at first I tried calling to see if an appointment was necessary. I couldn't make the girl understand so I just drove over. When I walked in I was met with a 40 ish, somewhat heavy girl who I ended up talking to through her cell phone translator. Once I said I wanted a 1 hour massage she got big grin and took me too a room. I really didn't know what to expect but she made me understand to get undressed and lay on the table. She was back in just a couple minutes and we got started. First off from reading here I knew the massage on the back side was kinda like foreplay, and the fun might / could / should start after the flip. The massage while laying face down was awesome, she went very light at first but I motioned for her to go harder and she did. I guess on my stomach was about 20 minutes. When she had me turn over she went to cover me up "down there" but I motioned no need to put towel over me. She got big grin then, and first held up 10 fingers. Somewhat surprised I said "a hundred" and she immediately held up 5 fingers which I agreed too. Now, after the fact I'm thinking maybe she was asking for 10 and not 100. ?? Anyway the massage was awesome, regular massage mixed with a little hand work on the interested party and then finishing with a good 15 to 20 minutes of absolutely superb hand job. Leading to a very, VERY happy ending.

Because I had groped her a lot while getting the hand job I tipped her 80 more for a total of 150 for the hour. I know I probably over did it, but damn, she did good work. Ten times better than the STG's girls do full service for 200 or 250 and she looked better than most of them, plus it lasted wayyyy longer.

There are two girls working there and I'm hoping to try the other girl soon to see how she compares. Also, I'm having some performance work done on my Infiniti tomorrow in Appleton so I might check out what's available over there. (Recommendations Appreciated).