PDA

View Full Version : Broadway spa

ConfuciusMan
10-05-23, 16:38
OMG!! Just left Broadway spa. Mamasan text me new pretty young girl from NYC. I was in doubt but I needed a massage. I showed up and she was waiting for me. Her name is Sara. She is stunning. I have been mongering for a long time. This one has to be in top 3 that I would say is fantastic. She has d cup boobs slender tall like a model. She's got a great look to her not typical. She's a fun personality. She very accomadating on your needs. I left her a very good tip. She deserved it. She's her for a few months. Make an appointment ask for Sara. Let me know what you think.

JDuB1970
10-05-23, 18:55
OMG!! Just left Broadway spa. Mamasan text me new pretty young girl from NYC. I was in doubt but I needed a massage. I showed up and she was waiting for me. Her name is Sara. She is stunning. I have been mongering for a long time. This one has to be in top 3 that I would say is fantastic. She has d cup boobs slender tall like a model. She's got a great look to her not typical. She's a fun personality. She very accomadating on your needs. I left her a very good tip. She deserved it. She's her for a few months. Make an appointment ask for Sara. Let me know what you think.I google Broadway Spa and not much comes up that would be a place for fun.

ConfuciusMan
10-05-23, 19:54
I google Broadway Spa and not much comes up that would be a place for fun.You should go see Sara. They have new girls since Aug 1. You should try Sara out. I think you will like her.

ConfuciusMan
10-05-23, 19:55
I google Broadway Spa and not much comes up that would be a place for fun.41 xx and. Broadway Ave in Chicago.