Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Member #4914
01-05-06, 00:38
What goes On (re-sam Spade)

Bulbs? WTF??
I honestly don't what the hell you two are typing about, but it sure doesnt have a damn thing to do with N.C./W/Gurnee strolls! Please get back on topic.

Now for a report:

Drove the Zion/W/NC strip yesterday afternoon from 5 until 7pm. Not a darn thing out!! Usually I pass up on most of the usual skanky SW's, and I as I count 'em (one ho, two ho, tree ho, and then usually get lucky around that number fo ho or fi ho) but even those SW's weren't anywhere to be found last night.

Funny thing is; the temp was 40ish, very light drizzle, darks streets, and no LE out, in other words; perfect hunting weather, but no prey to be had. On an interesting side note though, I must have seen at least a dozen great looking (8's & 9's) civilian women out walking on the streets, too bad none of them were working!

HappyGardener
01-08-06, 02:38
There is an AMP worker here in the Chicagoland area that has been at several spas. I don't know where she is at now. Her speciality was that tickling of the special spot with her index finger. There were a couple of times I think I almost hit the ceiling. Handled the right way it is amazingly erotic. Done the wrong way and your sore for a couple of days...

Chi Hobbyist
01-10-06, 13:15
Checked out GQ last night, had Jenny.

First time there, I said I had been there B4, either way, no extras on the TS or Massage. But it was a grrrreat massage, so I left a little sleepy but un-relaxed. Will try again soon. Maybe I didn't say the "right' things to get more. Any suggestions as to ask for what you want without really asking?

I never saw any reports on GQ in Buffalo Grove, so I decided to take one for the team and try it out.

.7 at the door. Typical sauna and table shower. Rooms are all done nice. They even have Christmas decor up. Like the rest of us, they may be trying to save on the gas bill, because the shower was a bit chilly. I told the woman to keep the hot water coming. The massage room itself had a heat lamp going.

Son is about 40, skinny but nice. She made a real effort in the walk on the back massage. Then came the soft touch I asked for. She spent about 30 seconds on my legs, then five minutes on my butt. When she saw I was ready, she had me flip over. Just a little bit more of "getting to know you" and the HJ was on. Nothing special. She allowed a bit of T&A play, and even a bit of dirty talk. Left a .5 tip which she was happy for.

Massage, 8
Looks, 5
Body, 7
HJ, 6

Big Fallang
01-15-06, 19:38
I picked up Nichole on Jackson and 12th at about 3:30P.M. She was wearing a red coat and glasses, can’t see too far without them. She wanted 30 but I told her the rate was 20, and she accepted. On the way to park she kept telling how good it was going to be, that she could give the best head in the world. Well I wouldn’t go that far but she did a good job of it and took her time without any complaints. Think I saw three others on MLK before that, not much in the way of LE out either.

Hoehoehoe
01-20-06, 13:57
Did you ever feel like you went fishing for Bass and ended up just catching carp? I went over to North Chicago and Zion last night and ended up with Carp.

Saw one fugly BSW in Zion south of Wendy's outside some bar. No way.

Then back in scenic NC picked up Amber (BSW) by JJ Fish. While Amber was a little higher on the food chain than carp, it didn't have the rush I was looking for, although I will credit her with doing an eager job with a good thorough finish, followed by a spit. $20.

I did not see a NC LE or Waukegan car in the entire time I was out.

HHH

Hoehoehoe
01-20-06, 14:03
The lack of LE that I saw last night, plus the note of very low presence in recent posts gives me pause.

If I were to run a major bust, I think I would back off for a while and let all the mongers return and get comfy with the lack of LE presence then wammo, hit them by surprise.

I would be very careful as LE activity is pretty calculated. Sorry if I'm a fearmonger here.

HHH

c0baltBlue
01-20-06, 18:29
Was out twice yesterday and did the NC stroll. Empty. I figured with all the nicer weather, there would have been something out around noon - 2. Something must be scaring the SW's away. Maybe it was my Xenon headlights.

Joe B Cool
01-26-06, 12:14
Picked up crazy Michelle and she was boo hooing about how she couldn't believe she was "doing this shit again!". Claims her uncle strung her out and she's going to get treatment. "Yeah, whatever......just unbutton your blouse and let me play with those perky knockers while you slob on my knob!" I must admit, Michelle (IMHO) has one of the nicest bodies of all the local sw.
IN FACT, ......HERE'S HOW I RANK THEM...AS FAR AS BEST BODIES:

5) "Scratch off Lottery Tickets" BSW - I can never remember her name because quite frankly, when she gets in the car I get mesmerized by her big ass tits!

4) Maggie - Although she's 15 years older than the other top five, she keeps that body of hers together. Even the recent addition of milk in her diet has produced bigger tits. She's always fairly clean.

3) Nicole - Haven't seen her recently, but the last time I saw her she still had a nice body despite the crack pipe. Started getting a little "beer belly".

2) Amber - Young Black Sw that is a "dancer". Nice big and firm tits, and a decent face

1) Crazy Michelle - Nice perky tits, tight ass, and something about that chipped tooth smile and the dimple in her chin that makes you want to fuck her brains out! If she was cleaned up and sober, you'd take her out to the "Brat Stop".

Honorable mention: Kara - not overused yet and young body, Christy - nice body, but the "mangled" hand drops her out of the top five.

Rub & Tugged
02-07-06, 17:30
I haven't seen a SW in Waukegan in 6 months

Member #4914
02-10-06, 01:41
I haven't seen a SW in Waukegan in 6 months

Then your not looking hard enough! Tonight between 10 & 11 PM I saw 4 out and that was even with the snow; Maggie, Jennifer, Amber & that freaky ghost faced he-she.

The problem is trying to get one into the car without the freaking Cops getting on your ass. Today I got pulled over for: pulling over (go figure). And just because a SW had walked past me on Sheridan. So of course me and LE man had the requisite Q&A interrogation session (and priors check) through which I was deemed to be of no criminal importance and so evasive about what I was really doing in NC, that they finally said "don't come back, we know why your here and from now on we will pull you over every time we see you come through, so get out of here, bye".

I think my fishing days in W/NC are pretty much over...

Speed1012
02-10-06, 09:00
I've stayed away from NC the last couple months due to dropped of activity and the damn weather. But I decided to make the drive up and down Sheridan and MLK this morning around 5:00am. Nothing to be seen at all down Sheridan. I saw 1 wsw on MLK but she was a little scary looking even for a sw; so I passed. I was ready to call it quits when I saw a bsw walking out of the gas station on MLK. I made the pass to get a look. She was a little heavier than I like, but she had a cute face and some sexy lips on her. So I picked her up. We drove to one of my spots and we agreed to .25 for a cbj. This was money well spent. She was very much down to business, not much talking otherwise and no drama. Did the deed and went on her way (why couldnt they all be like this). I wouldnt mind trying her out for fS. anyone else have any luck out there? any other hot spots to try? mlk has been pretty depleted lately.

Hoehoehoe
02-11-06, 20:19
Cruised NC today, mixed results. Picked up a BSW "Ketha" just west of Jackson and 14th. She was walking with her boyfriend, but split off and did a little quality sucking for $25. Good job. She's from Kenosha, comes down to NC on weekends. Go figure.

A little while later I picked up Isabella. I'd seen her before, but she looked like crap this time. Skinny in the wrong ways and very bad complexion. I'd be pretty sure she's got some serious medical problems.

I gave her a few $$ because I'd liked her before, but didn't need to bring the gift that keeps on giving home. She got out and went into a house at 1035 McAllister, just off 11th, said she'd come back and I trusted her (stupid) because she'd been reliable before. Obviously ducked and ran, as she never came back to continue our chat. Just as good as she really looked sick. Hope she can duck quickly if I see her again.

HHH

Member #4914
02-15-06, 11:14
A little while later I picked up Isabella. I'd seen her before, but she looked like crap this time. Skinny in the wrong ways and very bad complexion. I'd be pretty sure she's got some serious medical problems.

HHH

HHH, I agree with you, I remember a few years back when Isabella was a real plumper and had a serious overweight problem, now when I see her she looks anorexic and stung out. Definitely one to stay away from, along with her othre two pals Nicole & Jennifer. Those three all stay togeher off and on and share the same pimp. Those gals are high on my list of "repeat-a-phobia" types to stay away from.

For the record, I'm still on strike from the W/NC stroll, I might wait until mid spring before I try to cruise around here again. I'm just sick of all the cops and and the same 10-15 tired ass SW's that frequent the area, maybe summer will bring in some fresh blood.

Hoehoehoe
02-15-06, 17:55
Sir:

Thanks, good to hear the opinion is shared. I wonder how f-ing stupid a girl who wants to be a regular in an area has to be to do a duck and run like Isabella did. First, if someone was inclined to have scabs all over their dick, she would still be a marginal choice, but since she's seen there a lot, who would pick her up? I'd rather buy a bottle of scotch and jerk off than give it to some jerkola like her.

In the meantime, she would make a mistake to walk in front of my car. I wonder if LE can tell from the tire tracks that I not only hit her, but that I backed up over her? Just keep the steering wheel straight I guess.

HHH

Member #4914
02-28-06, 23:26
Cmon guys, must be something outside beside the cops! Please report!

Isabella: Triple H; I know she was once a good person and I also know she is now a total wreak. What a shame, she really had a try to please attitude a while back.

Speed1012
03-01-06, 08:01
Hey everyone,

No question the streets have been dead for a while. I made a trip out this morning down 10th street to Sheridan and I saw a couple bsw's. One wsw on 10th but she looked pretty rough and about a 3 on sw scale.

In any event I picked up a short bsw on 10th about a block before Sheridan Road. She had a petite little frame, small breasts but she gave a good cbj for .20. I would say she was a 6 on the sw scale. Real nice and friendly attitude. She said her name was Trina and gave me a number that I will try later this week.

From there I made the trip all the way down Sheridan to MLK to see what was out. I saw 1 bsw on MLK but she was one of the regular crack fiends on the street. Nothing else to be found. I figured with the weather a little warmer there would be more girls. What times are people going out to check? I was out at 5:00am this morning.

Rub & Tugged
03-01-06, 10:45
My only report is that they finally filled in the huge pothole at the first set of railroad tracks by MLK and Sheridan. That was doing a number on my alignment. Also in an earlier post I noted I hadn't seen a SW in WAUKEGAN in 6 months, not North Chicago. Is Waukegan running them out because they are trying to revitalize Genesee?

Member #4914
03-01-06, 22:56
My only report is that they finally filled in the huge pothole at the first set of railroad tracks by MLK and Sheridan. That was doing a number on my alignment. Also in an earlier post I noted I hadn't seen a SW in WAUKEGAN in 6 months, not North Chicago. Is Waukegan running them out because they are trying to revitalize Genesee?

OK that makes more sense, I agree NC is by far more active than W. But even so, I've still noticed a few strays around 10th and couple off of MLK and McAlister. not anything to set a clock to but SW's nonetheless.

Anyway I'm still on strike in this area and don't want to make an appearance until I hear it ether picked up or the LE pressure is lessened. Until then, I'm going up to Zion/Kenosha & Racine or back into the city.

Rightouta
03-21-06, 14:48
Streets have been dead as hell latley. Im more of a daytime monger so I know my chances are slim right from the start.

I have a question I should have thought to ask here a while back. I was with one of the NC stroll's regulars a year or so ago & she told me that there was a no-tell on Grand (in Waukegan) that charged an hourly rate.

Not sure if she had the street right, but I cant this place for the life of me find it.

Anyone know of this place or where there might be others that do? I hate spending the nightly rate on a better quality hotel only to be there for an hour, or sometimes less. Much much less (come on at least I can admit it).

Any help will be appreciated.

Rub & Tugged
03-23-06, 12:50
The hotel referenced was probably the one that was on the corner of Grand and County. It was shut down by the city for multiple drug/prostitution problems. Its there but all boarded up. There is not another hotel on Grand until you get to the Adventure Inn by Route 41. There are 2 crappy hotels next to the K-mart on 120. One has a sign that says "adult movies", maybe they have hourly rates.

Rightouta
03-23-06, 13:32
The hotel referenced was probably the one that was on the corner of Grand and County. It was shut down by the city for multiple drug/prostitution problems. Its there but all boarded up. There is not another hotel on Grand until you get to the Adventure Inn by Route 41. There are 2 crappy hotels next to the K-mart on 120. One has a sign that says "adult movies", maybe they have hourly rates.They don't, I checked. I went to the one with the yellow sign (can't remember the name). It was a HELL HOLE. I have been to hourly rooms in the city that are in better shape than that place and It cost me 45 for the weekly rate. I felt like I needed a shower just walking in the place but I was too scared to take one there.

I heard that there were some hourly joints in zion on sheridan but I have no idea if that's true.

Member #4914
03-30-06, 22:33
So with the spring heat wave we have going and all the spring buds blooming I thought to myself WTF?? It's been a few months and I'm getting tired f trekking all the up to Wisconsin to get my little fix every couple of days so lets cruise the NC/W, them fucked up cops couldn't possibly remember which bastard they chased off last year right?

So I hit the road at like 10 pm. not shit on Grand (no surprise) and as I get to Genesse some skanky BSW is giving me the eye so I spin around for a close up and eek shes got 1 or 2 front teeth! Fuck I'm back in Waukegan!! Damn ugly ass broads. Head over to 10th and see two more unworthy of donating sperm to and them cut over Sheridan to MLK, and who do I see? Old ass Nicole's MOM!! yep shes back, didn't look bad but since I know that history I kept moving. All in all 4 SWs not one worth a shit so up to Zion for dead ass streets followed by lame ole' Kenosha. Ended up in fucking Racine anyway, but you'll have to go to that board for that story.

Chi Hobbyist
04-04-06, 15:29
Hit GQ last week.

Saw Angie, very cute little sprite, good english. Fair Massage, OK HS.

Really wanted me to play with everything and liked it. B on top, nice back end.

Any port in a storm.

North Shore
04-04-06, 21:50
I keep driving through NC hoping to see some action and nothing. this place is dead. The only thing (and I mean thing) that I have seen is the he/she on Sheridan. I had Maggi's number but it just goes to an answering machine.

Can someone let us know when there will be some activity?

Also where is GQ ? I know of Pine Tree, OK and Mich's but never heard of GQ.

Sam Spade
04-05-06, 14:50
Also where is GQ ? I know of Pine Tree, OK and Mich's but never heard of GQ.In Buffalo Grove, the corner of Deerfield Parkway and Weiland Rd.

Joe B Cool
04-11-06, 16:34
Been lurking around and limiting my posts. But I had to post this. Went cruising down Sheridan and saw Jennifer. Two guys picked her up first and I thought i'd wait 20 minutes. After they dropped her off it looked like she just got off a horse! WTF?!!! I passed and cruised toward NC. As I approached the post office I spotted the "he/she" (One of the sw told me "her" name is Maria). She apparently has been taking hormone pills, because "she" was walking towards 14th with her fucking "boobs" hanging out and flagging down cars!!!!!!!!! One dude was fooled and nearly caused an accident making a b-line for "her/him"! Fucking hilarious. I kept on toward MLK and spotted Maggi near the phone co. bldg. I circled around and by the time I made it back to MLK 3 cops swarmed on a group of people hanging out by the dollar store. I cruised around and Maggi played it cool and went into the liquor store. We hooked up later (she had chocolate condoms!) and she gave me some info. on "certain" girls that are snitches and "unsafe". In fact, she told me Jennifer was pregnant. How nasty can she be if she gets pregnant from some "john"???? All in all, a freaky and fulfilliing night.

Just Do Me
04-17-06, 16:39
Hi Everyone,

Where are all the WSW? I have been in the hobby for a while and everything seems to have dried up.

Member #4914
04-17-06, 19:20
Saw Christi with the gimpy arm on Sheridan between 16th & 18th today at 5 pm, pulled over and let her walk up to say hello. Said she was only in town for a few days again and had moved back to Vegas. I must admit she put on a few lbs and looked nice in her jeans, but I passed on her offer as it was too damn light out and NC just don't feel safe for the hobby anymore.

Also saw an interesting BSW on 10th by the hewitt tax place, she gave me the look and indicated that I should go into the building with her. But I didn't feel like finding out if any drama waited back in there or not so I passed on her as well. Otherwise it was the same old shit.

Member #4914
04-17-06, 22:06
Hi Everyone,

Where are all the WSW? I have been in the hobby for a while and everything seems to have dried up.

Since you've been here awhile, what have you figured out?

Member #4914
04-18-06, 21:26
I love it when these new guys are so full of questions and don't have anything to give.

Just Do Me, since your a newbie, you might want to start with what you've found, where and what day & time.

After we do a web based "cop check" and verify your some of your shit, then you can question us for our intel. The fact is, there are too many dickhead stalker types and cop wannabe superheros and not enough chicks out on the streets willing to meet the demand of just plain horney bastards like me searching for good providers.

Board motto: Post some good verifiable Intel and you'll get plenty in return.

Just Do Me
04-19-06, 10:20
There used to be a nice blonde and an older on Grand and Jackson in Waukegan, but I have not seen them for a while.

There used to be ladies on 10th, again I have not seen them in a while.

Nicole, used to be at various places in NC, again I have not seen her for ages.

Girls used to hang out in NC by the hotel by the railroad tracks as swell as the bar by the railroad tracks, again I have not seen them in a while.

I usually go in the early PM and into the evening, but nothing seems to be seen.

Member #4914
04-19-06, 23:09
There used to be a nice blonde and an older on Grand and Jackson in Waukegan, but I have not seen them for a while.

She went by the street names of Angel & Angela, she's been gone for almost two years. That section of Grand has been dead for that long as well.

There used to be ladies on 10th, again I have not seen them in a while. Your not looking hard enough! They are still there, and like us they are afraid of LE and aren't being as obvious about it.

Nicole, used to be at various places in NC, again I have not seen her for ages. She was last sighted in Jan by one account on this board.

Girls used to hang out in NC by the hotel by the railroad tracks as swell as the bar by the railroad tracks, again I have not seen them in a while. They still do, but the shit-motel is under heavy NCP surveillance so they tend to be two blocks west by the Dollar store or Teepee's.

I usually go in the early PM and into the evening, but nothing seems to be seen. Sounds like an issue there with your timing, its still close to daylight so the pickings would be slim on any stroll here in the Midwest. My experience is these chicks are part Vampire, they tend to come out under the cover of night...

Alright! Lets keep them posts coming! Sombody has gotta be getting something somwhere.

Big Fallang
04-30-06, 09:55
Sun Morn. 4-30 left the house about 5 A.M. no one around, about 6 I found Evelyn a PR SW in front of the Econo Lodge on Green Bay Rd. She went on and on with stories about being beat by her BF and needing money to get back to Indiana. We agreed on 20 for BJ she wanted sex, but for more money of course. Then she told me she had not been F’ed by a man for six months and she wanted it bad, I figured she would do more for free. Well I was right, as soon as she got me hard, she ripped her pants off and said she was ready right now, well she had already applied the condom so what the hell I had to oblige. In between the screams ( boy she was loud), said she has a girlfriend and wants me to come over and do them both, maybe next time. Over all, pleasant surprise and her body was better than I expected without clothes, but we stayed in the car so I couldn’t see the complete package. Dropped her at her GF’s place with a tip.

Member #4914
05-19-06, 03:38
It's been awhile since I last drove the area, but tonight I didn't fell like going that far to get my nut, so I decided to stroll the NC/W.

I counted FOURTEEN, Yes, 14 SWs were out tonight between 11:30 and 2 am.

Now the bad news: The reason I counted up to fourteen was that they were nasty! So now the area has no quality but plenty of quantity.

Just to name a few; I saw Slurpee (who got real fat), Maggie, the ghoulish TV, and Louquita. The highlight of the night though; was when I saw a potential bsw at Sheridan & mlk and decided to park and walk over to chat with her. She said shes going by the name Virgina: "like the whole state!" she says, but she was so drunk I had to pass since it looked like a recipe for trouble.

Who knows, maybe with enough persistence and this much action there might be a diamond out there waiting to be found.

Monger King
06-21-06, 18:40
i hooked up with this white gurl out there very sexy and slim blonde like hair and very very very very good at what she do!! 300 for the hour and yes i have the contact

Monger King
06-21-06, 18:50
in my last report i forgot 2 mention guys yes she also do greek and she is very very clean no smell or nothing but for the greek she want 800 and guys i promise u u want be mad u spent that money take my word for it she about 5 feet 5 110 lbs and guuys damn u will keep going back

Hoehoehoe
06-22-06, 09:51
Monger: You appear to have damn near cornered the exclusive high-end NC market. And such deals too!

Silly me, I used to think damned near every woman in NC would take it up the arse for $12.50 (exact change only please), and you've gone out between ESL classes and found a hottie who'll do it for $800! Will that include the $300 FS, or is that in addition to the FS? I just want to know how many trips through the ATM I have to make.

Keep the good news coming!!

HHH

Yyxx
06-22-06, 10:19
you've gone out between ESL classes

HHH, great post, but I believe that would be "u've," actually...

ABigGuy60084
06-22-06, 10:30
I had a trip through NC this morning and saw 2 BSW. 1 on tenth and the other going home on Lewis. LE was out so I left.

Monger King
06-22-06, 13:39
[300 fs and add 500 more 4 the black hole

Member #4914
06-22-06, 22:31
[300 fs and add 500 more 4 the black hole

MK: you must have been be a power-ball lotto winner paying those kinds prices for the street talent available in the NC/W.

Now maybe if you were going up to Weed St in the city I could see it, but in NC??
:)

Member #4914
06-27-06, 01:56
Been visiting the area quite frequently lately and although there is no shortage of SW's around these days, we are in the midst of a quality crisis!

Tonight I saw at least 10 SWs out, but its always the same damn SWs that have been around for years. Maggie for example has been working MLK for at least 5+ years, and now TT is back (Nichole's mom) and she goes all the way back to at least the mid 90's! Strawberry was out and shes been getting pounded over there for at least 3-4 years as well. Since nothing has changes for the last 2 years I've gotten sick of the poor selection and all the LE at every corner.

Ran into Evelyn (PRSW), had a very bad experience, my advice is to steer clear as she is now officially not only a rip off, she seems also very sick health-wise.

Looks like I'll be done visiting this shit-hole area for another long spell once again, so see you guys around either on the big city or up in the cheese-land.

SirP

Monger King
07-04-06, 21:12
She works around Round Lake Area to Chicago. FS 350. Perfect talent and rides like a crazy bucking bull. Make you cry for her to stop in my dreams. Make you blow a ward so hard would put your balls on flat. Cbj and same down there. Its just a dream guys, but she only date white guys so if you guys are innterested let me know and I will give contact. PM me.

Rub & Tugged
07-06-06, 15:00
I expect to get reliable reports in this forum, which generally happens.

Monger King
07-06-06, 15:19
I give you guys what I find if your broke or just 2 cheap to get what you want thats not my problem its yours thats it you are referring to me with yo comment!

Joe B Cool
07-12-06, 11:03
Hey peeps,

Went cruising last night and picked up a bsw named (of all things) "Pochahontis". Decent looking, petite, rock hard ass, and nice tits. 25 for bbbjcim and she aimed to please. Spotted her near McD's after passing on the usual suspects.

Up for air, and now......dive!

Monger King
07-15-06, 20:59
Whats going on guys I found this new independent esc and god she is hot I got her web site also and I also had a very very nice time with her she is so good at her job I actually tipped her a extra $ plus. 5 and I most surely will repeat and damn her body is a 10 and face as well nice lil ass and by the way I had 2 daty her LOL any way here is her site hope you guys have fun like I did.

http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/pleasures3

Hobby Lover
07-16-06, 14:18
Whats going on guys I found this new independent esc and god she is hot I got her web site also and I also had a very very nice time with her she is so good at her job I actually tipped her a extra $ plus. 5 and I most surely will repeat and damn her body is a 10 and face as well nice lil ass and by the way I had 2 daty her LOL any way here is her site hope you guys have fun like I did.

http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/pleasures3Thanks for the info but I think most ppl here are too cheap to pay that kind of money. You may want to write her a review on an escort review site like TER or *********.

Monger King
07-16-06, 20:59
Well hobby you will be missing out on alot man, I tell you that much save up yo money like I did. Haha

Member #4914
07-16-06, 21:57
I give you guys what I find if your broke or just 2 cheap to get what you want thats not my problem its yours that's it you are referring to me with yo comment!

Cheep has nothing to do with the shameless promotion and BS posts about over paying for escorts on a Streetwalker portion of the board. This is an area for posting about the North Chicago/Waukegan/Gurnee street scene, period.

So stop the flaming and stop the BS posts, lets get back to the fucking reports.

JBC: Pocahontas sounds like a gem, good find keep em coming!

Monger King
07-17-06, 00:58
Like I said I give yall what I find if you don't like what I say or post keep that to your self I really don't care you say and as for your comment this is general reports you no so don't do that and ass for you guys thats not cheap or saved up your money this is a hottt one I promise

Young Man
07-17-06, 04:50
Like I said I give yall what I find if you don't like what I say or post keep that to your self I really don't care you say and as for your comment this is general reports you no so don't do that and ass for you guys thats not cheap or saved up your money this is a hottt one I promise

Why are you promoting her so hard? I mean why not just write up a review, let people know your what your experience with her was, details on pricing and other relevant items and move on. You have had at least 6 postings on tihs.

YM

Monger King
07-17-06, 19:35
These people was leaving me messages asking about her private messages might I add 2 keep from sending messages one by one I did it that way and why are you all in my spot trying to act like this your guide your not jackson so step lil boy jackson didn't say nothing so why are you are you that childish or just that broke

Member #4914
07-17-06, 22:12
you no so don't do that and ass for you guys thats not cheap or saved up your money this is a hottt one I promise

MK your killin' me! Part of me is thinking I want to keep on reading these crazy posts just to see how badly you can slay the English language! Its like trying to read a foreign ad posted to Craigslist! I almost can pick out every third English word in the sentence...

Now for an actual NC/W/G report:

Saw 2 nasty BSW's along 10th ave right by the Mercado off of Victory, BTW: lately this has been one of the hot spots for SW's in the entire area. There was no action anywhere along Sheridan and I spotted one lost soul on MLK.

Conclusion: Waukegan is, and has been dead for quite awhile now except on McAlister by 10th, but there were none out today.

Guess its just too damn hot at 95 degrees.

Young Man
07-18-06, 08:26
These people was leaving me messages asking about her private messages might I add 2 keep from sending messages one by one I did it that way and why are you all in my spot trying to act like this your guide your not jackson so step lil boy jackson didn't say nothing so why are you are you that childish or just that broke

MK, You make me laugh, was not trying to be in your "spot". I am just pointing out you write alot about her.

YM

Monger King
07-18-06, 12:53
Well little buddy you can check any of my post of all the places I be at I never promote no one I get it how I live and thats like a king check my post from Illinois, all the way down south from post to pics but I never seen you guys that talk down on me post nothing but something about me and as for the guy that has a problem with how I write my words send me a private message and lets exchange numbers and I promise you when we meet you want be able to type on this guide any more now be a big man and get bold and show your face. If I was yall I would stick to the guide and do what your suppose 2 do which is report about pussy because on this I'm not the one to play with other people little kids I can get very disturbed in the mind so please don't make me get that way just got back from 15 years in the pin I don't think you really wanna get started because I don't mind going back don't think becase of my blues eyes I will let you run over me

Member #4914
07-18-06, 13:19
step lil boy jackson didn't say nothing so why are you are you that childish or just that broke

you no so don't do that and ass for you guys thats not cheap or saved up your money!

I give you guys what I find if your broke or just 2 cheap to get what you want thats not my problem its yours thats it you are referring to me with yo comment!

This isn't your spot! In fact, lets get this one thing straight right now. Just because your staying in Lake county, your the rookie up in these parts (esp here on the Gurnee/Waukegan/NC board).

So understand this, the whole fucking region from Downtown Chicago, the Northside of the city and right on up to Racine is "our spot". And I happily share it with allot of other reputatable mongers that I have come to respect and value their reports, and my posts clearly demonstrate that point.

You showed up here posting last month (June) apparently from the backwoods of Memphis, and since then you have done nothing but bombard us with illiterate (why dont you try taking some of those "big bucks" for a class such as English a second language) worthless posts that either promote scrappy looking overpriced escorts or call everyone else here cheep (and thats whats really offensive!) for not partaking.

So unless you have a real street report to share with us and can try to post in Midwestern English with modest level of decent grammer, otherwise, get lost! Because your not contributing.

Member #4914
07-18-06, 13:30
After the rain & lightning stopped last night, I ventured out.

I saw 2 wsw's out; Jennifer (around 10th & McAllister) & Isabella (at 11th & sheridan), also spotted 4 bws around all areas of NC (10th, 14th, MLK) Sheridan was dead from 16th on to 22nd. Did not partake of anything as it was pretty much just the same 'ol shit and few dumpy looking bsws.

Also the Cops where everywhere!! NCP was very active and tailing anyone driving through town, I was followed to the city borders twice, the second time was enough to make me go home empty.

Monger King
07-18-06, 14:17
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Member #4914
07-18-06, 19:47
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

I don't know what you said as it was deleted almost immediately, but I don't really care either. As far as I'm concerned, you are now on my ignore list and and I'm done reading your worthless posts.

I also have formally sent a note off to Jackson regarding the threats. As I said, it ends here, so I wont be responding to anything of yours from here on out.

Rileym
07-19-06, 09:37
I reviewed your posts and "discussions" with some of my areas' senior members. You know what? We don't need or want you around here. You contributed nothing, stunk of fraud and just inflamed the board. I don't know how accepted you were back in memphis, but things are not working out for you here. Its time you move on to another region of the country.

Oh, and btw, from all your hype and ridiculous prose, your probably a virgin.

Monger King
07-19-06, 15:46
I really don't care about how you people thank of me because I no what I do and I no my post are real I don't use your money or there money I use mine and as for the virvin part thats not likely how do you thank you got here I did your mom I should have never did bare back but well now that your here its ok I just don't claim you I'm what you can call a dead beat dad I guess you can call it I'm sorry I ever made you!

Member #4914
07-19-06, 20:20
Saw at least 10 SWs out this afternoon, all with varying degrees of ugly! It is after all still North Chicago! Still no action north of 10th in Waukegan.

I'll never understand the timing or what makes them appear when they do. It was cloudy; 80 degrees; and a Wednesday afternoon with daylight in the middle of the month. WTF?

Rub & Tugged
07-20-06, 11:01
I had a friend come to the area that wanted to get a hooker. We drove his SUV to NC and found Isabella. We picked her up, drove a little, then we stopped and he switched to the back seat with her and I drove while she gave him a BBBJ. She had sores on her body. In the middle of the BJ, she asked us if we partied. Now "partied" is a pretty vague term and we were drunk so we said yes. We did not know that she was going to pull out a crack pipe, light it, and take a big hit out of it in the car, which is what she did. She then finished up his BJ. $20. I had planned on doing it too, but chickend out when I saw the crack pipe....It would just be too much trouble for us to be in a car with crack while driving drunk...We dropped her off at JJ Fish at her request.

Member #4914
07-20-06, 12:45
Now "partied" is a pretty vague term

R&T I'm on the floor here!! Yep, thats the North Chicago term for getting high all right.

I saw her last night and the day before too, guess they (SW's) all got out of prison at the same time! The only one I haven't seen in awhile is Nichole.

Monger King
07-20-06, 19:43
Well I hope no one wants to start another war but as for the sexy white chick I also had a nice time with her last night a dinner date with her and also daty services was great and I will repeat I guess I want say guys try it for your self but she works for a service and she is also independent so guys if you want her better get her soon she told me that she is about 2 relocate

JoeWeezer
07-20-06, 21:21
Today's tribune reports a 51 y.o. was arrested at GQ Spa for "initiating an act of prostitution". Apparently this is the outcome of a year-long investigation.

I guess the Buffalo Grove PD has a lot of free time on their hands.

Member #4914
07-22-06, 16:18
a year-long investigation.

It's nice to know they are exempt from being a part of the "swift arm of justice". One year of investigating and only one possible prostitute!! If I lived in BG I'd want my tax money back!! Idiots...

GoldenGreek
07-22-06, 17:00
Well I hope no one wants to start another war but as for the sexy white chick I also had a nice time with her last night a dinner date with her and also daty services was great and I will repeat I guess I want say guys try it for your self but she works for a service and she is also independent so guys if you want her better get her soon she told me that she is about 2 relocateWTF did you just say?

Monger King
07-24-06, 00:44

Member #4914
07-24-06, 19:48
Cruised through between 5-6 pm, saw about 4 BSWs out. One on 10th, one in the alley off of 10th behind the Laundromat, 2 on MLK. All were passed as none qualified for a ride on Sir P's golden staff.

Since Waukegan is now dead to my loins, has anyone else ventured up to Zion for a look-see? Now that its the peak motel season I would think something out there has got to be walking around and looking for a little extra cash.

Saw an interesting post the other day on Round Lake bars and one possible siting, anyone else have some info on some RL action? Would be nice to have an alternate destination in Lake County

Nibu Raphael
07-29-06, 02:37
Hey Again my Friend Lets Do The Mannhiem/Lake Street Scene in the Future. Summer is ending soon. I would even come up Here to Check out The Scene in Lake county If I can Find Huge latin or Black Titties. Keep in touch my friend.... Rock ON,,,, NIBU......
WTF did you just say?

Member #4914
07-31-06, 22:57
Hey Again my Friend Lets Do The Mannhiem/Lake Street Scene in the Future. Summer is ending soon. I would even come up Here to Check out The Scene in Lake county If I can Find Huge latin or Black Titties. Keep in touch my friend.... Rock ON,,,, NIBU......

Nibu:
Dont expect to come here and find a gold mine of tig bitties! Although there is no shortage of BSWs, they are just plain ass ugly here. But hey, if that turns your crank, welcome to lake cunty!!

JustJoe
08-05-06, 16:38
I've been out and about at some odd hours lately, and I'm not seeing much. One WSW on 16th and Sheridan - kinda nasty I thought this was Tuesday around 6:00 PM

One possible BSW on sheridan just north of MLK this was Wednesday night around midnight.

Possibly a couple other BSW's on MLK east of the motel.

Not much going on!

JustJoe
08-05-06, 16:40
This is the only story to come up with prostitution from a search under the News Sun online.

Apartment complex draws Park City fire

By Ralph Zahorik
STAFF WRITER

PARK CITY — City officials are concerned over a troubled apartment complex on 7th Street south of McDonald's restaurant on Belvidere Road.

Police are called to the area almost daily. Until a new enforcement effort got under way recently, the alley north of the apartments near a car wash has been frequented by drug dealers and users, according to police. "It's definitely our hotspot," said Police Chief Doug Sauer.

New lighting for the alley was planned as one measure to reduce crime, drug activity and loitering in the alley.

However, on Thursday, 2nd Ward Paul Christensen, public works chairman, told aldermen there wasn't enough money in the budget to cover the unexpected high cost of the project, estimated at $90,000.

That prompted a heated response from 3rd Ward Jack Palmieri, whose Gene's Manufactured Home Park is adjacent to the problem apartment area.

"With all the drug problems there, we should light that area up," he said. "It's dangerous.
This has been going on for two years. It should be lit up. I want it done!"

Palmieri said he watched the area recently until midnight. "I didn't see one patrol car," he said. "Where in the hell are our police?"

Mayor Steve Pannell said the Police Department is short-handed with only four full-time officers, plus the chief. Ten full-timers are authorized.

He chided Palmieri for frequently voting against hiring officers or raising police pay. "Who always votes against police officers?" he asked.

Palmieri called for action on 7th Street last fall. At the time, complaints ranged from drug dealing to illegal drinking and prostitution.

Deputy Police Chief Dwayne Harrell said police were being called to the area almost daily and city officials were considering citing the owners for maintaining "chronic nuisance" properties.

First Ward Ald. Rigoberto Bibian, Finance Committee chairman, said he believed funds could be found to install lighting in the 7th Street Alley "if we all put our heads together." A motion to refer the matter to his committee was approved unanimously.

The mayor said the 7th Street apartments are owned by absentee "slumlords" and that city Building Department employees as well as police are called there "two to three times a week" to deal with problems and complaints.

Meanwhile, the council approved hiring of one part-time officer, Robert Renaldo, in a 5-1 vote with Palmieri dissenting. The council also authorized an "emergency accelerated hiring process" for full-time officers. Three part-time officers have expressed interest in going full-time, Pannell said.

The "emergency," he said, was the shortage of officers.

07/25/06

Just Do Me
08-06-06, 10:53
Drove through W and NC the other day around 3:00pm. I know this is a tough time to find SW's. While driving 10th I saw one BSW that I wouldn't pick up if I could use someone else's dick. Also spotted a fast walking, fairly attractive HSW that was wearing jeans and a heavy coat. Odd for such a hot day. I kept rolling because I saw 2 LE cruuizing the same area.

I keep looking for ladies to,

Just Do Me

Cowchip40
08-06-06, 11:48
Picked up sore infested blonde Isabella. Go to her house and tells guy there to have dealer come over. He says "to the trap?" She got a little nervous and explained what the trap was. Bullshit. We get out of car and then she starts bullshit about checking her dog. Big time delay tactics. I go to get in my car and she trys to grab my keys.

I won't go into detail but I pursuaded her to give my keys back while dog went crazy. Didn't get my money back since I wasn't willing to go any farther for $30. As I'm leaving guy tries to block me on street with his car.

Stay away from this crack ***** and if you pick her up accidentally tell her to get the fuck out or start driving to the police dept.

Hoehoehoe
08-07-06, 00:31
I've posted before about this piece of sub-human refuse. She'd look very nice with some tire tracks on her scabby face.

There is some place around McAllister and 11th she likes to go to and ducks and runs there. I picked her up once on Hervery right off 14th where there are a whole bunch of apartments full of trailer trash druggies, and people who have to reach up to get to the gutter.

Just look at the bright side, the drugs you'd need to take to cure the diseases she carries would have cost much more than the $30 you lost.

HHH

Member #4914
08-08-06, 00:57
Isabella is a long timer in this area, and one who has ripped off many people here, she obviously has gone to hell and back over the last 5 years in NC. and now is very unhealthy looking, she along with half the other shit-bag SWs in NC will scam you in a second or get you hurt if your not careful in this area.

As many of the locals here know, allot of people foolishly come down to NC/W and find out the hard way that this place is strictly for the street savvy hobbyist, and even we get fucked over by some of these rip-offs on occasion.

In many ways NC/W is one of the worse area to monger in the region, since there is little news coverage on what really happens here, most people are unaware that if you compared it to some of the more ghetto parts of Milwaukee or Chicago, this lil' ol place has almost an equal amount of crime!

So I'm sorry to hear you lost your money and I'm glad you got away clean. There are far worse things in this town that could have happened to you, including getting shot at by the gang banger/desperate ass dealers or being fucked with by corrupt cops that run around in this area.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "He who drives away, lives to monger another day".

Anyway, Cowchip, what the fuck happened to your early retirement??

Joey Greco
08-16-06, 17:32
I had an interesting experience in North Chicago about a month ago.

I was doing a lazy late-night cruise up Sheridan, from the Naval Base gate, past the old Silver Dollar, past the fish place. Did a few side streets and finally picked up a pretty skanky BSW up by the grocery store - across from the historical marker.

Anyway, she takes my $30 and steers me to a spot that I later learned was near and 11th and McAllister. And - quite predictably - as soon as I am shifting the car into Park, she bolts.

Well, I was pissed. I threw caution to the wind, grabbed a mini travel bottle of hair spray out of my car console and gave chase. I know it wasn't the smartest thing to do - do not try these things at home - but I was M-A-D.

She ran around one building and into a door. Three homies eyed me as I made the curve. I glanced at them and on the run snapped, "Don't even think of messing with The Man."

At the same time, I pulled my key ring out of my pocket and yelled into the automatic door-lock, "I've got the east end!"

Queen Skanky flew into a second-floor apartment and slammed the door. I kicked it in. She started screaming, "Mama, get a knife! De Man is heah to rip me off!"

I yelled back: "Mama, don't move. It's not time to fuck with The Man. And there are more of us on the way. More of The Man is coming!"

Mama - a gray-haired African-American lady with an apron on - was actually just walking into the doorway from the kitchen. For the first time, I caught a whiff of something that smelled like frying chicken.

I also noticed for the first time a very large black man - actually very fat black man - half-sitting on a battered old couch watching "The Bernie Mac Show." At a glance, I thought that he looks like a larger version of Fred Berry (Rerun) from the old ABC sitcom "What's Happening?"

Rerun suddenly comes to and yells at the skanky ho': "LaShotta (sic), I tol' you not to be running in heah when you is rippin' off De Man."

"Fuck you Ronald," LaShotta replied.

"Well get yo' skanky ass out of heah and take this white mothahfuckah with you," Ronald said.

""What did you say Fat Boy?" I snapped.

"Who you calling Fat Boy, mothahfuckah?" Ronald snapped back.

"Get out o' heah, get out o' heah," LaShotta started screaming.

""Why don't you stand up Rerun?" I asked, adding: "And 'Ho, give me my $60 back!"

"You get $60 from De Man?"" Rerun asked. "Baby, we coulda got Popeye's with $60."

"I'se took $30 from the white mothafuckah devil," LaShotta said.

"Give the man back his money," Mama said. ""Dinner is almost ready."

"Fuck that shit," Rerun said.

I pulled out the hair spray and aimed it at LaShotta.

"Andean pepper spray!" I yelled. "No one move. One hit and you'll all be dead within 30 seconds! Give me my money!"

"Give De Man his money, baby," Mama said.

"Fuck you, white mothahfuckah," LaShotta screamed as she threw my $20 and $10 at me."

I grabbed the money and backed toward the door. I walked back down into the courtyard area and the three homies had grown to a posse of twelve or so. One wore a t-shirt that said, "2004 Cruise."

I stared hard at the 24 eyes, or at least 22. A voice asked, "How you gwine git out of heah, white man?"

"Same way I came in," I snapped back and departed.

At my car, three teenagers were taking off my hubcaps. I got in, gunned then engine and left.

End of story.

Moral: NC sucks! Bring Bette Thomas back!

Luv Chubby Girl
08-16-06, 18:51

I was doing a lazy late-night cruise up Sheridan, from the Naval Base gate, past the old Silver Dollar, past the fish place. Did a few side streets and finally picked up a pretty skanky BSW up by the grocery store - across from the historical marker.

Anyway, she takes my $30 and steers me to a spot that I later learned was near and 11th and McAllister. And - quite predictably - as soon as I am shifting the car into Park, she bolts.

Well, I was pissed. I threw caution to the wind, grabbed a mini travel bottle of hair spray out of my car console and gave chase. I know it wasn't the smartest thing to do - do not try these things at home - but I was M-A-D.

She ran around one building and into a door. Three homies eyed me as I made the curve. I glanced at them and on the run snapped, "Don't even think of messing with The Man."

At the same time, I pulled my key ring out of my pocket and yelled into the automatic door-lock, "I've got the east end!"

Queen Skanky flew into a second-floor apartment and slammed the door. I kicked it in. She started screaming, "Mama, get a knife! De Man is heah to rip me off!"

I yelled back: "Mama, don't move. It's not time to fuck with The Man. And there are more of us on the way. More of The Man is coming!"

Mama - a gray-haired African-American lady with an apron on - was actually just walking into the doorway from the kitchen. For the first time, I caught a whiff of something that smelled like frying chicken.

I also noticed for the first time a very large black man - actually very fat black man - half-sitting on a battered old couch watching "The Bernie Mac Show." At a glance, I thought that he looks like a larger version of Fred Berry (Rerun) from the old ABC sitcom "What's Happening?"

Rerun suddenly comes to and yells at the skanky ho': "LaShotta (sic), I tol' you not to be running in heah when you is rippin' off De Man."

"Well get yo' skanky ass out of heah and take this white mothahfuckah with you," Ronald said.

""Why don't you stand up Rerun?" I asked, adding: "And 'Ho, give me my $60 back!"

"You get $60 from De Man?"" Rerun asked. "Baby, we coulda got Popeye's with $60."

"Andean pepper spray!" I yelled. "No one move. One hit and you'll all be dead within 30 seconds! Give me my money!"

"Fuck you, white mothahfuckah," LaShotta screamed as she threw my $20 and $10 at me."

I grabbed the money and backed toward the door. I walked back down into the courtyard area and the three homies had grown to a posse of twelve or so. One wore a t-shirt that said, "2004 Cruise."

I stared hard at the 24 eyes, or at least 22. A voice asked, "How you gwine git out of heah, white man?"

At my car, three teenagers were taking off my hubcaps. I got in, gunned then engine and left.

End of story.

LOL, I gotta admit that story is hilarious! If it's true then it's funny as hell, but if you made that up then you should be executed extremely slowly by injection of various household cleaning products.

Luv Chubby Girl, aka "The Shadow"

Member #4914
08-16-06, 21:57

Man, I don't even know what to say to that story. BUT, one thing is for sure, taking money for services not rendered has become the standard in NC. I've had my share of way too many fucking SWs pull that shit here and I'm really sick of it too. It's just one more reason I try to boycott the area.

Hoehoehoe
08-16-06, 23:07
That's where Isabella hangs out. Looks like its the local thing to do. This guy took his life in his hands though...if it's true, he's crazy. If it isn't it is a good story, but not a pattern to repeat unless you're fascinated by ER surgery.

I simply won't go to NC, in fact I don't really go anywhere anymore. So much risk, so little reward.

HHH

Speed1012
08-18-06, 07:22
I have been staying clear of the NC stroll lately but I drove through this morning around 4:30 and saw a boat load of prospects. Nothing that was amazing quality, but still refreshing none the less.

There were 3 sws on MLK by the dollar general store (2 bsw and 1 wsw). None all that great, I think these girls were regulars. They all were a little overweight and looked strung out (not my cup of tea).

I took a side street between MLK and 21st street and found all I needed for the morning. There was a bsw kind of thick with her ass hanging out of her shorts. Had a nice white thong on. I thought of stopping for her but she had a big brother with her so I passed. A little further I saw a sexy latina sw. I have always had a weakness for the latin curves so this was what I took today.

She said her name was Itza. She had long black hair, green eyes, nice perky tits (not real big, but firm). She said she just moved to the area and is trying to earn some money real quick to get situated. I was in a hurry this morning and didn't have a lot of time, but we agreed on .4 for fs. It would have been real hard to pass this girl up. We ended up going to a spot down on Sheridan and the drive over she undid my pants and was jacking me off. She put my hand between her legs too (she was wearing a short skirt with no panties on under. When I parked she wasted no time, jumped into the drivers seat with me and went at it. In some ways I would have preferred to get a little more (like a bj or something); but I can't complain. She gave me her digits and said she is only planning to do this till the end of the month. I'm willing to trade numbers with established people on here. This girl is a cant miss. Very hot and seems nice.

Member #4914
08-19-06, 16:03
Shit Speed, now you got me thinking about finding a needle in the haystack!

Member #4914
08-21-06, 23:04
I did it, I cruised in hopes of finding this Latina gem Speed so wonderfully teased us about, and Nada. Same ol shit same Ol scum. Saw Maggie, Isabella, and a bunch of familiar BSWs I wouldn't stop for... EVER.

Ended stopping for ol Christine another regular, not bad but not what I really wanted either.

Speed! Where is Itza?

Hoehoehoe
08-22-06, 00:32
Is this Christine the tatooed lady? I haven't seen her in a year or so if that's her.

HHH

Member #4914
08-22-06, 00:36
Is this Christine the tatooed lady? I haven't seen her in a year or so if that's her.

HHH

Triple H; I don't know if this is the same one or not. I've always thought that the tattooed lady was the Christine with the gimpy arm, and her, I have not seen in many months.

Hoehoehoe
08-22-06, 00:48
I didn't remember Christine had a bad arm. She's probably 40 something now, but had great skills and was a really nice person. Blonde, small tits, Tats all over her. If you saw her nekkid you wouldn't forget.

Sounds like you were out early evening?

HHH

Member #4914
08-22-06, 01:02
I didn't remember Christine had a bad arm. She's probably 40 something now, but had great skills and was a really nice person. Blonde, small tits, Tats all over her. If you saw her nekkid you wouldn't forget.

Sounds like you were out early evening?

HHH

Kinda sounds like her, and she did say she was 42, had dishwater blond hair but since I didnt get her naked (car date) I'm not so sure on the tats. She was nice, and really got into it. I found her on 18th by Sheridan and then dropped her back off around Broadway & Sheridan by the bar, and this was on Sunday morning around 4 am when we hooked up.

Timmy
08-29-06, 11:12

End of story.

My moral of the story: Great story, not fucking true!! Please stop insulting our intelligence!! Here's hw it really went down. BSW, stole your money and ran. You were mad and wished you had the guts to chase her down and get it back. End of story.

Rub & Tugged
08-29-06, 12:02
On Fridays Craigslist under erotic services there was an xtasy advertising (you can search her name) She was in the Holiday Inn across from Gurnee Mills, I took the $75 quickie.. Covered BJ with finishing off with FS.. She was fat, as you can see by her pic...but for what it is worth, there was no verification process and it was better than a car....Another black chick was in the room when I knocked, but she hung out in the bathroom. I gave a couple other people her number and everyone had just about the same story..

Speed1012
08-30-06, 08:27
So I made a trip through NC again early this morning. I started this time down MLK and saw 1 BSW and 1 WSW. Both looked really torn up. They did the usual wave and hey. I slowed down enough to see that they were not my choice. So I went down Sheridan and I ran into my girl Itza again near JJ Fish. I pulled over and she hoped right in. We talked a bit and it was kind of sad that in just a couple weeks this girl has seen the effects of street life. She is still very sexy and cute, but something is different about her. Anyway, we agreed on. 75 for fs. Her prices have gone up a bit from last time, but still well worth it. I actually wanted more time with this girl so I took her to a hotel and put up for a room so we could have some privacy and no interruptions. She was just amazing. She was wearing a pair of short jean shorts and a red low cut tank top. Her breasts were just hanging out of. Very sexy. She gave me the same story as last that she is only doing this for a little while (I don't think I believe her anymore). But as long as she is around, I'm going to be a regular with her. There is nothing better than latina sex!

Member #4914
09-01-06, 22:56
A little further I saw a sexy latina sw. I have always had a weakness for the latin curves so this was what I took today.

She said her name was Itza. She had long black hair, green eyes, nice perky tits (not real big, but firm). She said she just moved to the area and is trying to earn some money real quick to get situated. I was in a hurry this morning and didn't have a lot of time, but we agreed on .4 for fs. It would have been real hard to pass this girl up. We ended up going to a spot down on Sheridan and the drive over she undid my pants and was jacking me off. She put my hand between her legs too (she was wearing a short skirt with no panties on under. When I parked she wasted no time, jumped into the drivers seat with me and went at it. In some ways I would have preferred to get a little more (like a bj or something); but I can't complain. She gave me her digits and said she is only planning to do this till the end of the month. I'm willing to trade numbers with established people on here. This girl is a cant miss. Very hot and seems nice.

OK- so I'm driving around town today and I spot the ghoulish tranny at 18th & Sheridan, I figure this is her/ITs usual spot and when IT's out the real girls seem to stay away, so I keep on moving.

I'm going east on MLK and pass the notel, and WOW! A hot Latin babe with long curly black hair great ass goes walking toward the notel, but I cant see her face! I’m thinking this must be the infamous Itza! So I try to spin around do the swoop, but I got fucking LEO waiting at the cross street by Commonwealth so I have to do a more subtle turn around. Unfortunately I get back just in time to see her getting to a dark SUV with some lucky black dude, damn! But not before I now get to see her F-A-C-E.

Now, imagine my surprise when I realized this new hotty is an HSW we old-timers all knew and loved for the last several years and who dropped off the charts a year or two ago; one that went by the name of Kimmy or Kim. Yep! It's her for sure and she’s back, and she looked about 10-15 lbs heavier and all in the right places too.

She always was a great looking girl, but remember, this one is a PSYCHO RIP OFF! And that part never changes.

Speaking of reruns; I also thought I saw another old time WSW recently, 6 ft tall Michele, could this be the year that North Chicago is returned all of its used merchandise??

Craven Morehead
09-02-06, 15:48
R&T - Sounds like the same Xstacy I tried to hook up with in Milwaukee but she was a no show. I've started posting my CList experiences on the CList section of this site - not that I've had many.

Despite the fatness was it an experience worth repeating? I'm trying to figure out if I should try again.

CM

225mmk
09-02-06, 23:35
R&T - Sounds like the same Xstacy I tried to hook up with in Milwaukee but she was a no show. I've started posting my CList experiences on the CList section of this site - not that I've had many.

Despite the fatness was it an experience worth repeating? I'm trying to figure out if I should try again.

CM

I haven't been posting my CL experiences which is where I have been focusing most of my effort the past few months since it fits my current schedule, but since you are talking about someone I have seen...

Xstacy was ok, but you can easily duplicate her with a SW. Not very enthusiastic. Her only plus is price. I guess my guiding comment would be, I won't repeat. If you are looking for a good CL experience at a good price check out Jessica. She is usually in Milwaukee but goes to the O'Hare area about once a month. She is a bargain for CL rates and enjoys what she does and tries to make sure you do too. She usually has a pretty good price for 2 on 1 as well when she has a partner available. She is a little chubby as well, but an overall cute package.

Indian79
09-03-06, 00:02
Is she the one with414 number?

Is there place I can find the review?

Craven Morehead
09-04-06, 20:10
I called Jessica & must have called the wrong one. She was smokin hot in her pic, but wanted 250/hour for a 1 hour minimum. Usually I'm a talker but this was a very short conversation. If you can pm me info on the bargain Jessica I'd be grateful.

CM

Member #4914
09-04-06, 22:32
but wanted 250/hour for a 1 hour minimum. CM

Stepping up the "class" factor for our little shitty neck of the woods ehh? In other words, not your typical NC/W fare.

Circled the NC/W route on Friday night, big waste of time. Nothing out but lots of LE.

JustJoe
09-05-06, 23:08
I was shocked, shocked I tell you! I left work - about 5:30 PM - and thought I'd cruise 10th to see if anything was out. Lots of people, no SW's that I could tell. Took 10th to Sheridan south, nothing all the way to MLK. Took MLK west, and a decent looking SW is hanging by the notell. She was wearing a white one piece dress outfit, wearing shades and smiling. I came around and picked her up. Didn't catch her name - doh!, but she started blowing while I was driving till we got to a good spot. Good skills, not a crackhead, looked clean all the way around. Gave me some story about her boyfriend being in the hospital the last five days, doesn't know she's making money dating, etc. No pity story, just a $30 BBBJ and I dropped her by TeePee's.

Let me know if she sounds familiar to anyone, I'd see her again.

Joe B Cool
09-06-06, 16:01
Now that is a blast from the past Phuks! I remember one time I picked her up and found a spot in Lake Forest by the apartments near Burger King. I was going to fuck that ass proper! I jump in the back seat and when she's about to follow she see's a ink pen on the floor. She picks it up, unscrews it, and starts using it as a crack pipe right in my fucking car! That shit stank! I start yelling at her and try to grab the pen/ now pipe and she goes ballistic! Yelling, pounding on the roof, kicking the dashboard, and all kinds of shit! I zip up, run around to the passenger side, grab that ***** by whatever I could hold onto (hair, shirt, neck) and toss that ***** out of my car! She gets up, stands in front of my car like I wouldn't run her ass over and starts banging on the hood! By this time she's attracted way too much attention, so I rev up the engine and put it in drive. She does the "toro" move and I speed off before LE gets on the scene. I take deerpath to 41 and high tail it north as quickly as possible. Fellas, she may have gone through the nine step program, but the old Kim will return. That's why she's back on the streets instead of trying to clean herself up. Once she starts sucking on that crack pipe, be very, very careful. Because this ***** is so psycho she'll flag down the cops because you decided to "pass" and she'll still want to get paid.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
one that went by the name of Kimmy or Kim. Yep! It's her for sure and she’s back, and she looked about 10-15 lbs heavier and all in the right places too.

She always was a great looking girl, but remember, this one is a PSYCHO RIP OFF! And that part never changes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe B Cool
09-06-06, 16:19
I went cruising and...I guess it's more of a thrill to try and outmanuever the cops and get the "kill" rather than the actual deed. Anyway, I pick up a bsw, from what I could tell and she seems paranoid. Well, from the stories of guys getting jacked recently, I decide to take her ass for a little ride. She keeps asking if I know where i'm going and she wants me to say the name of the street. "I don't know the name." I keep telling her. I know she's not a cop, but i'm thinking she has someone listening on a cell phone in a car waiting for the right time to jack me. I drive around for 15 minutes, always saying, "damn, this spot has too many cars." or "we're out in the open." or "someone in that car spotted us." . I tell her to show me her tits and she's very hesitant, "naw...why I gotta show you my tits?". I show her my meat and tell her if she doesn't she's going to get out. We're about 5 miles from where I picked her up. She starts lifting up her shirt and stops, saying it's too tight. I say, well get your ass out. She pleads and begs and finally decides to unbutton. From appearances, she has "C's". She gets the last button, she shows her chest and WTF!!!! I HAD BIGGER FUCKING TITS THAN HER!!! Now, i'm pretty good when it comes to identifying he/she's, but this had me baffled. So I just came out and asked, "you're a man aren't you?". OOPS! This ***** got irrate! She's cursing and swearing, and getting too close like she's about to take a swing or something! I tell that ***** she'd better calm the fuck down or she's gonna get her ass kicked! She keeps acting up! Alright, out you go! I go to open the passenger door and she finally calms down. I apologize for insulting her, and tell her this isn't going to work out. I take her ass back to the spot, give her a couple of bucks, and drive off. I ran into Maggie and we had a nice little visit. Got some BK and headed home!

Member #4914
09-06-06, 22:43
That Kim always was and is nothing but T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Had another shining example of the low quality & poor work ethic with yet another lazy ass NC/W BSW this morning. Get this; she takes the money, gives it a few licks, and then starts to talk shit and have a major shit attitude, then gets out and walks off still yapping in ebonics about what, who fucking knows.

It's just so typical of these fucking shitty looking rip off BSW's running around in North Chicago. And yes, at least 95% of the rip offs here are black and its happened enough here to generalize about it, so don’t give me shit about the statement, I not a racist, in fact a I'm EOF (an Equal Opportunity Fucker) when they cooperate. I wouldnt have picked her up if I didnt dig a good piece of black tail now & then.

Since she did not give me her name, I cant slander her here further for all of you to avoid.

Member #4914
09-07-06, 23:52
Ok I goofed.

Itza is really Lisa; and well, Kim is still just 2x trouble Kimmy

So today I’m driving around, and I spot another old face at Broadway & Sheridan, I know I’ve seen her before but it’s been YEARS. So I spin around and do the grab. Turns out that her name is “Itza”, so I ask her again: she says “Isssaa”, so I repeat back: you mean Lisa? Yep! Ok, so that solves that mystery.

Turns out this gem is also a blast from the past (or just more returned NC/W trash) that used to walk the streets here about 2 years ago. Was a big crack addict too, so naturally I remember her as being more athletically thinner and slurring her words allot less in those days but being a scatterbrain and prone to jump out and chase her dealer if spotted.

Well little has changed with her, got same dumb attitude, but to describe her, I would say she’s a little taller, slender not thin, about 5’7”, has dark shoulder length black curly hair and is Italian not Hispanic.

As to Kim, haven’t seen her since the other day, but that girl did look fine…

Also spotted more regulars on the stroll tonight: Isabella, Strawberry, and two or three other BSW’s that I don’t know, and really don’t want to either.

Rub & Tugged
09-11-06, 13:49
I know there is a Wisconsin board, but for all you mongers there is a AMP in Kenosha on 158 (dog track exit) a little past 39 on the south side of the street. See my wisconsin post

Member #4914
09-11-06, 23:05
Itza/isssa is really Lisa; and well,
now Kim/Kimmy is Lisa too, I guess I had it right the first time.

OK, I did did something really really fucking stupid today, and I assure you all it is the first time ever...

I spotted Kim today by the Tepee, damn she looks so good in those jeans! I just couldn't resist the temptation to swing over for a closer look.

Well up close, the F-A-C-E looks really beat up, and to my surprise she doesn't recognize me (especially given our last encounter- not nice) so I stop, and she walks up & hops in, and we start to chat, right away I tell her no date, to which she says "that's cool I just needed a ride anyway", and me knowing that at the end, she will ask me for a donation, but I figure what the hell (dumb dumb dumb).

She starts out by saying her name is Lisa, so I'm like "oh really? There's allot of girls with that name running around town these days, I actually thought you were an old friend of mine named Kim, but I guess not huh?". She looks at me deep in the eyes and then smiles, "well... I'm her too, but allot has changed". Uh huh, yeah right I'm thinking, why did I let her into the car anyway? What the fuck was I thinking?

So we continue, I ask her where shes been; you know "long time, no see", says that she had a baby 9 mos ago, and was locked up for awhile before that (oh great). She asks to be let out by the McDonald's on Green Bay (THANK GOD), and as I said no date, and then of course she asks for the donation just as expected. Now PAY ATTENTION: when she starts to get out to say goodbye, she drops something back into the passenger seat of my car by accident, it's a folding pocket knife! She obviously had it in her lap the whole time.

FUCK yeah allot has changed alright! Now she carries a weapon with her. If you stop for this girl, you've all been warned: she is trouble, T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

Just Do Me
09-13-06, 10:25
I have been through W and NC a few times and have not seen any older friendly faces. I continue to see the lady in her hate 30's who sometimes walks with a big black male "friend". She always looks so pissed off that I have never spoken to her.

I thought Kim was a Hispanic girl with very long black curlie hair. She was very talented although she tired quickly. I also remember her as being quite ticklish and not wanting to be touched.

Where oh where has Angela gone? She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Also, where has little Nichole gone?

Btw, I have been through W NC a few times around midday until evening and have seen a few WSW and BSW but nothing interesting.

Member #4914
09-15-06, 01:36
I have been through W and NC a few times and have not seen any older friendly faces. I continue to see the lady in her hate 30's who sometimes walks with a big black male "friend". She always looks so pissed off that I have never spoken to her.

I thought Kim was a Hispanic girl with very long black curly hair. She was very talented although she tired quickly. I also remember her as being quite ticklish and not wanting to be touched.

Where oh where has Angela gone? She has blond hair and blue eyes.

Also, where has little Nichole gone?

Btw, I have been through W NC a few times around midday until evening and have seen a few WSW and BSW but nothing interesting.

The first one you mention sounds like Maggie, a well known "ol timer" here, although I admit I've never picked her up, something about seeing someone out every day at all times just weirds me out.

You thought correctly! Kim is 1/2 Mex & 1/2 PR= Mexi-rican, I don't know about all that tickling shit though, but I got a feeling if you feel something tickling you when your around her these day its probably the blade of her little 4" pocket knife.

Angela? Sorry don't know that one

Nicole, ah yes, pasty white, little blond Nicole with that cute ass, sexy sleazy walk and her saggy little empty pillow tits. I do miss her, last time I saw her she had butchered her hair and was putting on a few pounds. Been about a year+ since I've seen her around. On the flip-side, that brunette that goes by Tee-tee is her mom! Now she is back in town, I've saw her few days ago, she wears glasses and looks alright for 40.

Memory lane, some of North Chicago's best:

Teasha - not the drunk bucktooth Tasha that still is out everyday!
Michele - tall tall tall big hair, suck a dick like no other
Nina- oh my brain hurts just thinking about this hottie, easily the best looking thing to walk the NC/W streets, those full DDD's...
Kat- wild thing, when she first showed up she was eager to please and looked good, time on the street did a serious number on her.
Angel- bad teeth, great sex
Michele- the Mexican one who would call out "aye popi" when you hit it right, or rip you off if you didn't!

Oh there's been so many, and they all eventually seem to come back to these same streets, looking more ratty, acting dumber, and more weathered then you recall. Except for one: Teasha, that girl looked soooo fine each time I found her and I swear, the last time I tapped into that, she looked about her best out of the 3 or 4 years that I had been seeing her.

Bildo
09-15-06, 09:04
Saw exctasy at a motel in Gurnee after seeing her post on CL. She is thick, espcailly in the thighs, but has huge breasts with silver dollar suckers. Went for the .50 special and was allowed full access to all of the goodies. The experience was not rushed. A good value considering the price and the comfort and security of her incall location. Little Bildo left happy.

Member #4914
09-16-06, 01:09
The corner at MLK and Sheridan is closed for construction.

So while this blocks off the flow of traffic, it appears to leave me many good excuses for navigating around all the other surrounding off-strip streets like Jackson, Broadway & 18th.

Saw a modest amount of SWs out tonight, but nothing worth grabbing. Seems like Kim is getting out everyday now, gues its only a matter of time before she bottoms out and get wacky again.

Member #4914
09-16-06, 01:14
As I ride the Metra going downtown and back, I find myself cruising North Chicago from the top deck of the train, I've had occasional sightings as we blow past NC running along Sheridan. I've also taken to trying to spot SWs from the train around the Rodgers Park stop as well trying to focus on nearby Clark.

I've noticed that by using my eagle eye vision every once in awhile a SW can be seen from the trains...

Paul Stearn
09-17-06, 10:12
Did the MLK + detour etc. at 8:00am and saw only one arse ugly wsw on Sheridan between 14th and 15th who turned and waved at me - leo was coming from the opposite direction so I kept going, leo slowed down as he passed her and then continued on. Streets are way too deserted at this hour to try to pick anyone up IMHO. BTW all the way back from Waukegan to Skokie local leos everywhere stopping cars (I guess for speeding), including N. Chicago, Lake Forest, Deerfield and Northbrook - don't know if it was a concerted effort or just coincidence.

Joe B Cool
09-26-06, 13:08
Picked up a wsw in NC named Debbie and she has challenged Tall Michelle for the top BJ spot!!!!! Usually I can hold out for a while to enjoy the view, but she had me popping in minutes! Tongue, balls, hummer, fingers, and swallowing!!! Hell, i'm getting a boner just writing this!!!! She even brags about how good she is and she doesn't collect until you're done! Which is smart, because I gave her a tip and a beer!!

PS...anyone seen the older wsw Linda recently?

Big Fallang
10-01-06, 09:41
Picked up a wsw in NC named Debbie Hey Joe,

Is she a little older, not very tall, and skinny?

If this is the Debbie I am thinking of She was around Waukegan a year or so ago, she is back and now in NC. Debbie is a good person treat her well and she will return it, she is working the streets when in need. She has a cell that is sometimes working, but usually out of minutes, I don't think she abuses drugs as most of the other girls do.

I crused NC and around on Sat. around 4PM, after seeing Debbie. Only saw one WSW on Sheridan walking opposite the cemetary, forgot her name but one of the usual suspects.

Rub & Tugged
10-03-06, 14:04
This post is going in this section because this is the only spot on the board that deals with Lake Co. I saw an ad for a bar called "Mother Murphy's" in Island Lake on Route 176 and Roberts Road in Lake Co. 847 526 8800 that claims to have lingerie shows at 5pm. Can someone post a review on this place? I am looking for beer prices/cover charge/ and talent level so I can determine if it is better than Texas Jays. Also, if anyone has anything to post regarding their experienes at Baby Dolls I would like to hear them too...

Thanks...

Member #4914
10-03-06, 15:26
Wow R&T; "better than Texas Jays" is a pretty low bar you've set there! IMO; Murphy's is better- when they have girls, Dolls on the other hand is not.

Mother Murphy's;
it's been awhile but here's what I remember:
Pros: cheap drinks, & lingerie grind dances a.k.a. "Mannheim style" for around $5-10 per ticket, they used to do a ticket raffle at the end of the night for cast off porno and dollar store sex toys. The girls rotate around the lingerie circuit, so YMMV as to what shows up & when, but on average they weren't bad.
Cons': This place has some wacky ass hours for the shows, be sure to call ahead, since the girls are NOT there every day, and when they are, it's only from 5-11 pm as I recall, which is why it's been awhile since I was there since it's a tiny window of opportunity.

I'm sure some bonehead will ask about "extras or takeout" and frankly I have no fucking idea. It's the same girls from the Mannheim joints, so you figure it out for yourself, but I doubt it since pervs like us are hitting on them all day.

Baby Dolls; R-I-P O-F-F!!
Pros; all nude dances on stage, but be ready to pony up at the tip counter
Con's; $20 cover, $20 no touch dances, $20-$500 private dances that are out in the open and is so well lit you can be assured nothing goes on there other than a major fleecing job.

This place has one sole mission: to fuck over our young, dumb and horny military serviceman out of they're hard earned meager ass poverty/slave wage salary's. With the talent being fairly average in about the 6-8 range.

I aways remember the time I went there with one of my dumb drunk pals who couldn't stop spending the big damn money on some heartless stripper; so on his forth or fifth private dance I finally decided to ring him up on his cell phone, and when he finally answered, I told him "hey this is your wallet calling, do you know what happened to all the presidents that used to stay with me? I think some stripper beotch stole em all"

Local Hick
10-03-06, 16:42
Mother Murphy's: Prices on drinks are still reasonable. 2-3.50 for beer. I wouldn't say they are "mannheim style" dances anymore though. They've had a lot of pressure from the town. You can get a halfway decent dance from the right girl and a little peak at the goods, but others stand in front of you with little contact. YMMV. No more raffles, at least not when I've been in there. I haven't seen that there in about a year or two. The patrons seem to be mostly hispanic nowadays and most of the dancers lately have been also. All in all, a relaxing place to have a few beers and a few dances, but don't expect much else.

Wow R&T; "better than Texas Jays" is a pretty low bar you've set there! IMO; Murphy's is better- when they have girls, Dolls on the other hand is not.

Mother Murphy's:

It's been awhile but here's what I remember:

Pros: cheap drinks, & lingerie grind dances a.k.a. "Mannheim style" for around $5-10 per ticket, they used to do a ticket raffle at the end of the night for cast off porno and dollar store sex toys. The girls rotate around the lingerie circuit, so YMMV as to what shows up & when, but on average they weren't bad.

Cons': This place has some wacky ass hours for the shows, be sure to call ahead, since the girls are NOT there every day, and when they are, it's only from 5-11 pm as I recall, which is why it's been awhile since I was there since it's a tiny window of opportunity.

I'm sure some bonehead will ask about "extras or takeout" and frankly I have no fucking idea. It's the same girls from the Mannheim joints, so you figure it out for yourself, but I doubt it since pervs like us are hitting on them all day.

Baby Dolls; R-I-P O-F-F!!

Pros; all nude dances on stage, but be ready to pony up at the tip counter
Con's; $20 cover, $20 no touch dances, $20-$500 private dances that are out in the open and is so well lit you can be assured nothing goes on there other than a major fleecing job.

This place has one sole mission: to fuck over our young, dumb and horny military serviceman out of they're hard earned meager ass poverty/slave wage salary's. With the talent being fairly average in about the 6-8 range.

I aways remember the time I went there with one of my dumb drunk pals who couldn't stop spending the big damn money on some heartless stripper; so on his forth or fifth private dance I finally decided to ring him up on his cell phone, and when he finally answered, I told him "hey this is your wallet calling, do you know what happened to all the presidents that used to stay with me? I think some stripper beotch stole em all"

Joe B Cool
10-04-06, 17:00
Went cruising a couple of nights ago and NC was empty, 10th was empty, and Zion was empty! I was so fucking backed up, I "BRIEFLY" thought about stopping at the adult bookstore as I made the loop on 41 back to NC to get some "anonymous" play at a gh. LOL! I snapped out of it though! Whew! I cruised back to MLK, still nothing! Sheridan, 14th, 10th?!!! Nothing! Zion? FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! As I approach 173 the wheel starts turning to 41! Nooooo!!!! Just when things were at the lowest the mongering gods smile down on me!!! I spot this young, plump, white girl walking near DQ. We make eye contact and she smiles!!!! I pull over and she hurries to the car. "Can you give me a ride?". Yes!!!!! She gets in and we talk. She just came from the bar on sheridan and her BOYFRIEND left her! "That no good SOB!" I said (to make her feel I would never do such a thing.) *snicker* I give her a ride to her place (She even gives me money for gas!!!) And to seal the deal, I ask for a little more! "What do you have in mind?" she asks with a smirk. "B L O W J O B!!!" is the request and she says okay, find a spot. I find a nice spot, she puts her hair up, looks left, looks right, and goes to town! God the feel of a non-paid, non-rushed, hungry cock mouth is the best! I blew my load and she squeezed out every last drop. She even kissed the tip a couple of times to make sure none spilled! She looks at me and smiles and makes me promise to come see her!!! With winter coming you're damn right I will! I went home, had a drink, and watched the Bears game again until I went to sleep. Ahhhhh!

Joey Greco
10-05-06, 13:16
JOE B...I can't believe I was reading your story because three weeks ago, THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AND I WOULD BET IT WAS THE SAME GIRL!

She gave surprisingly good H (7.5-8) was a little plump and clearly on the cusp of becoming one of those mentally abused women who wind up working the breakfast shift at the local Omega.

She also told me, "I've never done this before" - HAH!

I actually gave her $20 because I felt sorry for her story. Apparently the boyfriend has been in and out of the slam, primarily in Wisconsin, and then worked this summer with some landscaping company out of Beach Park. (This is all her story). Then, he allegedly had sex with some 15yo Hispanic girl in their apartment complex and they had to move - quickly - because a Tejano posse was going to storm their place.

She claimed - to me - that she once danced in a club "down by the airport."
(Airport - O'Hare? Palwaukee? Waukegan? Louisville?)

She also claimed she had not taken money for sex since she met the prince who became her boyfriend.

I don't know about the whole story, but one addendum was good. She said one of her things is giving BJs to some of the younger Navy guys she has seen in some of the bars over by 41. Also said she did a three-way "a couple of weeks ago" with two of them.

All very zany.

Member #4914
10-05-06, 22:08
All very zany.
What are the chances that a Rockford based guy would just happen to be wondering around Beach Park/Zion of all places and have the exact SAME thing happen?

It must about as slim as the time you got away after you stuck up that ghetto family in their North Chicago apartment with pepper spray, and the chick had tried to rip you off but you got the cash back huh?? Very zany indeed! http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=457306&postcount=82

In close to 10 yrs of driving though BP/Zion almost daily, I can attest that there have only ever been a handful of really skanky SW's strolling around there during the days, and after 8 PM it is DEADSVILLE!

So what happened to JBC the other night was what we old-timers like to call a "Fluke", "a once in a lifetime" event, a "today only" sort of thing. And it wont ever happen again for years if ever, its kinda like winning the lotto. So congrats, you two lucky ass wieners!

Speed1012
10-06-06, 07:30
So I took a couple weeks off the stroll, but this morning I decided to make a pass through NC. I started down Sheridan and saw like 6 le and the streets were empty. So I made the turn down MLK and saw 3 BSW. The first was kind of plump, not really my taste, she was by the train tracks. The next two were standing by the notel. Both pretty good looking. Both petite with cute faces. I made a drive by to check the area and see if there was no le around. When I came back around one of the girls was gone (DAMN and she was the better of the two). So I stopped to pick up the other. She asked me for a ride. I asked where she was going. She said, could you just take me to McDonalds. So being the good person that I am I said of course. I suppose I blew it from here. Something just seemed out of sort. I couldn't tell if she was a cop or what. She was looking me up and down but she wouldn't give any "green" light words to show me she wasn't. The final straw for me was when she said "Why are you turning on Green Bay". To me it just seemed out of sort. So I pulled into the McDonalds and said here you go. Maybe I was just being paranoid, but I would rather be paranoid and live to roam another day. But she was cute. She was wearing a jacket, but under she had a low cut tight shirt that her little breasts were popping out of. I wanted to reach right over and grab them. Maybe I'll make another pass tomorrow morning.

Joe B Cool
10-06-06, 10:25
Phukz,

Thanks for pointing out Joey Gecko's MO. I almost emailed him with details! Just one more reason why I stopped posting details on the forum. Too many lurkers, LEO's, and greedy trolls fucking shit up. I will keep this one all to myself and have a nice winter. For the record, the apartment where she lives is within the boundaries of rte. 41, grand ave., mcaree rd., and yorkhouse. If you know where...... enjoy, if not....too bad!

Just Do Me
10-12-06, 17:22
Saw Kimmie around 2pm on MLK near the four star Lake Shore Motel. I asked where she had been and she said she had been in Lake County for "fighting". She also said that she had a long "lock down" stint.

She said she was hungry and I took her to McD's. I know, I am a sucker!!! Then she wants four double cheese burgers, fries and a drink. LMFAO!!! I am so stupid. We agree on our terms and park. She lights up in my car before I know what the fuck is happening. WTF is that?

Anyway, she does her best opens the door and spits.

BTW, she is still very ticklish.

Member #4914
10-15-06, 12:00
Saw Kimmie around 2pm on MLK near the four star Lake Shore Motel. I asked where she had been and she said she had been in Lake County for "fighting". She also said that she had a long "lock down" stint.

She said she was hungry and I took her to McD's. I know, I am a sucker!!! Then she wants four double cheese burgers, fries and a drink. LMFAO!!! I am so stupid. We agree on our terms and park. She lights up in my car before I know what the fuck is happening. WTF is that?

Just watch out that she dont tickle you back with her pocket knife! I'll never trust that one, she is very high risk.

225mmk
10-16-06, 19:13

Watch your money, she is very adapt at ripping you off while she is working over Mr. Happy.

Joey Greco
10-17-06, 22:51
I am loffing my sock off that some ancient W/NC trollturd is questioning my credibility. I wonder who reads him these posts?

Member #4914
10-18-06, 02:07
I am loffing my sock off that some ancient W/NC trollturd is questioning my credibility. I wonder who reads him these posts?

As I troll NC/W in my walker, eying the cute young chicks through my thick horn rimmed bifocal glasses, I still couldn't hear a word you typed there sonny boy.

But I'm always up for a good whooper before my afternoon nap, where have your wild imaginary adventures taken you lately? My nurse is ready to read them to me.

Fork Please
10-18-06, 12:15
Heh, I found her too, she was wearing cargo shorts and a slayer t-shirt. her mouth was shaped like the outline of a snapping turtle head and her head cocked back and forth like a pigeon, permanently.

Simmer down boys, shit happens and our dicks end up in the same mouths sometimes...YUK!!

Hell, I live in the heart of Chicago and I've wandered up to the armpit of Wauk/NC motivated solely by info i've read on this board. Again...YUK. there are some fairly scary species up there.

Never partook, but I did receive a 40% percent increase on my car insurance from Geico, just for crossing the city limits into North Chicago.

JustJoe
10-18-06, 13:33
I was on my way home in the evening about 6:30 ish and saw an HSW on Grand. I'm not gonna give exact, but it was west of downtown Waukegan, and east of Lewis. She was late 30's, petite, okay face, went to her apartment, $20 for a quick FS. No shit, $20. For an extra $5 she'd suck cause she doesn't like it.

Her apartment was nice, I was shocked as shit, lemme tell ya. Either she is just getting into the snow, or she does a good job controlling it. I'd say just getting started, I get the feeling she only walks occasionally.

Member #4914
10-18-06, 22:32
I was on my way home in the evening about 6:30 ish and saw an HSW on Grand. I'm not gonna give exact, but it was west of downtown Waukegan, and east of Lewis. She was late 30's, petite, okay face, went to her apartment, $20 for a quick FS. No shit, $20. For an extra $5 she'd suck cause she doesn't like it.

Her apartment was nice, I was shocked as shit, lemme tell ya. Either she is just getting into the snow, or she does a good job controlling it. I'd say just getting started, I get the feeling she only walks occasionally.

Hey you got a name on this honey? Was is the asthmatic hsw? cant remember her name (must be my age) but she was cool saw her two time in the last year, nice person but not out much.

Just Do Me
10-19-06, 04:24
Kimmie was the name that I remember.

JustJoe
10-19-06, 13:20
Hey you got a name on this honey? Was is the asthmatic hsw? cant remember her name (must be my age) but she was cool saw her two time in the last year, nice person but not out much.

Sir P, it's possible, she did breathe a little heavy after climbing a flight of stairs to her apartment. I did not get a name, again. Doh!

Joe B Cool
10-23-06, 12:40
I think this happened around 11:00 pm. Wednesday night (10/18). The area was blocked off with several police cars, police tape, and the body of the victim was laying in the street on Prescott about 50 yards from 10th street. Although this was a drug deal, the Palatine guy is a sobbering reminder of how a situation can turn bad quickly. For you guys (especially newbies) that pick up Kimmie be very careful. I'd hate to see one of you in this predicament because she started acting crazy and you got caught up in the moment.

Waukegan man struck, killed by van Charged with reckless homicide

October 21, 2006
By FRANK ABDERHOLDEN
Bail for a 40-year-old Palatine man was set at $150,000 Friday after he was charged with reckless homicide after allegedly running over a Waukegan man.
Michael Tricarico, 40, had been visiting Waukegan and he went to the area around 10th Street and Prescott, according to Waukegan police Cmdr. Mark Stevenson. Witnesses told police he was talking with another man when he suddenly drove off with the other man hanging onto the side of the van.

"During the course of the conversation he sped off with the victim hanging onto the side of the van. The victim fell off and was struck by the vehicle," he said.

Lake County Deputy Coroner Steve Newton said the man, identified as Anthony Kieth Brown, 38, had addresses on McKinley and Wadsworth Road in Waukegan. He died of severe head trauma at Vista East Medical Center around 11:30 p.m., Newton said.

Stevenson said the offender had taken some property from the Brown and began to dive off.
"It's alleged there may have been some drugs involved," he said. Detectives located the van driver after the accident and charged him with reckless homicide, Stevenson said.

Tricarico was out on bond for criminal sexual assault and contributing to the deliquency of a minor, police said.

Sosuachris
10-23-06, 17:16
You can get anything you want there. I'd say the guy was trying to score some crack rocks or that the incident had something to do with crack cocaine or heroin. What comes to mind is that you can also get anything you want where this guy is from. So WTF was he doing?

Member #4914
10-28-06, 15:38
After a long ride though the toilet that is called the City of North Chicago and seeing no less than 8 SW's that all looked like they were from the bottom of the barrel. I decided to head back towards Rt 41 & 120 (Belvidere) and head out for the night.

But as I'm driving past the K-Mart, I notice a not so bad looking sleazy blond with few tats walking around in high heels crossing the parking lot heading towards 120. My hodar went off, so I swooped in for a closer look.

Turns out she is a worker! Name is Sabrina. Not much else to report about her, provided decent service, she said she is staying nearby and was obviously heavy into the pipe.

Keep your eyes open as you pass through here, as sometimes a surprise turns up now and then.

Hoehoehoe
10-30-06, 16:55
Picked up Christie on 18th yesterday afternoon. Nice "chatty" girl and knew a very good very secluded place. WSW, thin, but nice B cups. Took her time and did a nice job. Suck and spit finish.

Lives in Schaumnburg and "commutes" to NC to work. Is that tax deductible?

HHH

AdaptableMan
10-30-06, 17:03
Hey which one is Christie; age? Time you picked her up.

I hate driving from A. Hts to NC and doing the Sheridan road thing for an hour and coming up empty. I get freakin restless. Anyway if you don't want to post them PM me okay.

Hey not really for this post but picked up a BSW (Gorgeous-no kidding) three blocks from Grand Vic in Elgin at 31 and the train station. Had to be 4 or 4 30pm on Saturday. Told me she wasn't even working but saw me drive by slow and figured she'd make some quick cash.

America-what a country!

Joe6009
10-30-06, 17:39
Picked up Christie on 18th yesterday afternoon. Nice "chatty" girl and knew a very good very secluded place. WSW, thin, but nice B cups. Took her time and did a nice job. Suck and spit finish.

Lives in Schaumnburg and "commutes" to NC to work. Is that tax deductible?

HHH"commutes" to work in NC... I think there could be a few better places to commute to other than NC.... even in this business......LOL

Monger King
11-01-06, 14:49
Does any one no the esc Meagan? Slim red head long hair? Works the Wakegan area and Round Lake. If so, do you have any pictures and how is her service?

Joey Greco
11-01-06, 18:27
Hey, I can't believe somebody mentioned Sabrina.

I picked her up by the White Castle near the OTB a couple of weekends ago. She said she had just done a gratis three-way with two sailor boys over at the Holiday Inn Express. We actually did the deed in the back lot of the OTB (over toward the apartments to the west).

She said she had actually grown up in Racine and went to Carthage College for a few semesters. Said she played Leisl in a campus production of "The Sound of Musics." But then she got pregnant (one of the Nazis), her boyfriend left town for Manitowoc and she headed south.

Sabrina also said that she works or worked at a Family Dollar somewhere over closer to the lake. I wonder what else you can get for a dollar in there.

For a bam-bam pickup, she wasn't half-bad; kind of OK.

Member #4914
11-03-06, 00:28
Now get to work you lazy SW loafers!

Loafing, loitering, idling outlawed in N. Chicago

October 25, 2006
NEWS-SUN STAFF REPORT
NORTH CHICAGO -- "Loafing" and "idling" won't be allowed along Sheridan Road near the city's new Grant Place shopping center.
Aldermen have complained that prostitutes and drug dealers have moved to Sheridan Road between 17th and 18th streets since police crackdowns in other areas,

The City Council approved placing "No Loitering" signs on the street.

A branch of Lake Forest Bank & Trust, a police substation and, city officials hope, some shops will be in the new 22,000-square-foot city-financed Grant Place under construction on the east side of Sheridan Road at 18th Street.

"Loitering" is defined by city law as "remaining idle in essentially one location."
The law also says loitering "shall include the concept of spending time idly, loafing or walking about aimlessly and shall include the colloquial expression 'hanging around'."

Another city law prohibits loitering in public or private places or outside shops or stores "under circumstances manifesting the purpose to engage in drug-related activity."

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/news/109489,5_1_WA25_NCHICAGOWITHPIC_S1.article

Member #4914
11-03-06, 00:49
Spotted Crazy Michelle with a new black punk pimp today on Broadway near Sheridan today at about 7 pm. He was way to close for a safe scoop, and it felt like a set up, I didnt trust this fucker. But she wasn't loafing either...

Now for those who may not remember...

The good: she cute (still), HSW about 30ish, has medium long brown hair, 5'5" ish., nice body, known for her moans of "ooh pappi, that's what I like". She used to be a great lay.

The bad: this chick is schizo! Fades in and out of the here and now, and if drunk or high or both, is liable to create a scene or run off with your money. She hates tricking, and dislikes guys, and if she's stoned enough, she will tell you so.

The Ugly: There have been many rip off alerts posted on this board about this one, so go back and read the archives. In fact, yours truly has been scamed by this one in the past. She hangs with the shitest assholes and will set you up for them to rob you, so beware of her parking spot picks.

And if after all this info, your dick still pulls you over to pick her up (and she is hot enough that its hard to pass her by) put away your shit, and don't hand over the money until she delivers. You've been warned!

Sosuachris
11-03-06, 00:52
Lake Forest Bank & Trust? Hahahahahahahahahaha. You gotta be kidding me. How many people in NC have a bank account? I can't wait to see some of those "depositors" go do downtown Lake Forest to transact business. They need a police substation in that place. Otherwise that bank would be robbed in a week.

When is LFB&T going to open a branch in Gary?

Member #4914
11-03-06, 01:03
. Said she played Leisl in a campus production of "The Sound of Musics." But then she got pregnant (one of the Nazis)..

Joey you are the story king! Whew! Hookers imprenating by Nazis? White castles? All this told to the sound of music behind the OTB in between shifts at the Dollar store!

I take back everything I ever said, please keep posting here, you could be the next Lefty.

Monger King
11-03-06, 03:24
Does any one no the red head that was working 4 five star escorts like 3 or 4 months ago? I think she went by the name Meagan. Slim with long strawberry blonde hair, from the Zion or Wakegan area. And where is she?

AdaptableMan
11-03-06, 15:04
Your posts are inspiring and informative. I am new to the northshore scene as I regualry do the Rockford/Belividere area do to my business client locations. Keep up the awesome information as I don't care to be ripped off by some SW when "little kramden", who just wants to be held , starts rising to the occasion.

Stay safe

Rub & Tugged
11-07-06, 14:55
If you are driving east down MLK then trying to go north on Sheridan because of the construction, take a left at the last light you can, then a right on (broadway, i think) to get to Sheridan. Multiple worker sightings on this street in front of the little yellow dwellings on the south side of the street. Your usual suspects. I don't know if I would drive down this street at night. They seem to have adjusted for the construction.

Member #4914
11-07-06, 22:28
Your posts are inspiring and informative. I am new to the northshore scene as I regualry do the Rockford/Belividere area do to my business client locations. Keep up the awesome information as I don't care to be ripped off by some SW when "little kramden", who just wants to be held , starts rising to the occasion.

Stay safe

Thanks !! Glad to be of help.

Speaking of being safe; I was robbed at gunpoint in Milwaukee the other night by some punk ass low life pimp/dealer type. I posted the whole story on the Milwaukee board.

As you might imagine, I'm glad both glad to be alive, and also feeling a bit "gun shy" about being on the streets at the moment, especially late at night now.

Guess it a hazard of the hobby, but guys this was something that could have happened anywhere, at any time, in any town, and was not just because I was hobbying, although that's the reason I was out at 1 AM.

Cowchip40
11-09-06, 20:59
just an fyi.... two weeks ago or so I found out that a get out of jail card cost 2.00 when you get caught fucking J****** in the ass in the forest preserve. Of course I made this whole thing up....

Member #4914
11-10-06, 21:15
just an fyi.... two weeks ago or so I found out that a get out of jail card cost 2.00 when you get caught fucking J****** in the ass in the forest preserve. Of course I made this whole thing up....

chip-
Which J****** was it? The white one or the black one? I hope you tagged the black one, as the white is one of the original stroll settlers in NC, shes about 5'2" brn curly hair, big glasses, has an ass like two thumbs standing side by side. She used to weigh about 250 lbs about three years ago, a real pig and then tragically a crack-pipe got stuck sideways in in her throat so that she couldn't eat any more, and then viola! She lost all that weight to be the almost slim looker you spot today, yet another stemfast success story.

Joe B Cool
11-14-06, 13:56
Anyone knows what happened to the older wsw Linda that cruised around tenth and sheridan? Haven't seen her in a loooong time and was wondering if someone knows.

Member #4914
11-15-06, 01:04
Anyone knows what happened to the older wsw Linda that cruised around tenth and sheridan? Haven't seen her in a loooong time and was wondering if someone knows.

No clue, havent seen her since probably early summer.

Rub & Tugged
11-16-06, 14:38
Sometimes I wonder if any of your are my neighbor, we need a secret monger handshake or code greeting....

Bkmsw
11-16-06, 15:46
Sometimes I wonder if any of your are my neighbor, we need a secret monger handshake or code greeting....No offense but, if you think I'm going to shake hands with someone from this site without first watching them WASH their hands your insane! I've seen where those hands have been.

How about a specialized license plate? No LE would be permitted to have one just the average citizen who like the hobby.

Local Hick
11-16-06, 16:31
There is a secret handshake. It's only used between monger and provider though. If you go to the mongers anonymous meetings though, you might just spot someone you know. Their held nightly in the dark corners of strip clubs and lingeri bars nationwide.

Sometimes I wonder if any of your are my neighbor, we need a secret monger handshake or code greeting....

Bullshit
11-16-06, 17:22
What about when we walk out of a massage parlor or appt, giving a sign or a movement that would let someone from the board know your a USG reader.

IE. Your in you car waiting to go to an apointment at an Appt, you get there early and see someone walk out of the building and "turn his pocket inside out" ,or what ever, then you would know that person reads USG and can be approached on that appt, incall location, or massage parlor.

Think about it, we wouldnt have to give are screen name let alone are real name. We would not be doing any thing that would draw attention from any one who doesnt read the board, and even if LE reads and knows what we are doing, they wouldnt be able to do any thing to us for just "turning are pockets inside out", or what ever,.

Like myself, im sure there are MANY things you leave off USG about your trips to these places, even when PMing each other, but if we saw each other face to face, no info on ourself given and little to no risk, one of us leaving and one going in, wouldnt both members by at ease and willing to share info right away.

You leave a place after banging a hott 25 yo asian and get to brag to someone who has the same intrest in the hobby as you do, all before walking to your car and trying not to fall asleep on the drive home.

Or
You just had a bad time with a 55 yo fat ass with a bad attitude that wanted 80 for a hj. Your walking out and can tell someone to go down the street because of the bad time you had.

Well Im game if anyone else is.

Member #4914
11-16-06, 23:40
This is starting to sound allot like the Fight club.

#1 - The first rule of Monger Club is, you do not talk about Monger Club.
#2 - The second rule of Monger Club is, you DO NOT talk about Monger Club.
#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the next Monger takes over.
#4 - Two SWs to a Monger.
#5 - One Monger goes at a time.
#6 - No shirts, no shoes.
#7 - Mongers will go on as long as they have to.
#8 - If this is your first night at Monger Club, you have to Monger.

Midwest10
11-17-06, 09:02
This is starting to sound allot like the Fight club.

#1 - The first rule of Monger Club is, you do not talk about Monger Club.
#2 - The second rule of Monger Club is, you DO NOT talk about Monger Club.
#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the next Monger takes over.
#4 - Two SWs to a Monger.
#5 - One Monger goes at a time.
#6 - No shirts, no shoes.
#7 - Mongers will go on as long as they have to.
#8 - If this is your first night at Monger Club, you have to Monger.

________________> Amen!

Cowchip40
11-19-06, 17:41
wsw...never her saw her wear glasses...cute enough reddish hair....hairy though. we talk about books alot so she seems to have pretty decent personality

chip-
Which J****** was it? The white one or the black one? I hope you tagged the black one, as the white is one of the original stroll settlers in NC, shes about 5'2" brn curly hair, big glasses, has an ass like two thumbs standing side by side. She used to weigh about 250 lbs about three years ago, a real pig and then tragically a crack-pipe got stuck sideways in in her throat so that she couldn't eat any more, and then viola! She lost all that weight to be the almost slim looker you spot today, yet another stemfast success story.

Member #4914
11-25-06, 02:22
Did the entire stroll several times in the last few days and tonight again no good sights, if I saw anything it was mostly bottom dwellers and sludge.

Rightouta
11-30-06, 12:15
At about 3pm yesterday I was on my back from Waukegan and thought I would take the long way home through NC & see what, if anything was there.

Made the whole loop and on my way back to Green Bay Rd, on the side street just east of the tee-pee there were two thin wsw's and and a bsw. One was Isabella who just gets uglier and scarier every time I see her, the bsw was the one in the bulls jacket that is out there all the time (cant remember her name) and I just assumed the other thin one I couldnt see was Kimmie as she is never far from the others. Then as I passed I spotted Kimmie on the other side of the street on the phone.

Not sure who that other wsw was but Im bummed I missed her. She looked to have a nice ass and long legs. The LE presence was out as it always is at the end of the school day around there so I was not going around the block to check it out.

The really wierd thing about this whole thing was that it was raining and they were all still out there. Must be getting close to the holiday shopping season.

Be safe

Just Do Me
12-04-06, 17:29
I rolled through NC around noon. I saw Kim freezing her cute ass off on MLK.

Member #4914
12-15-06, 01:45
Alright I have to admit it, I found a regular who is an awesome fuck buddy. She's hot looking and always ready to go when I am.

So naturally, I haven't been out cruising the streets for the last few months now. Plus, add in my little robbed in my car at gunpoint incident in Milwaukee last month, and you can probably easily guess why I've had it with the whole fucking lame ass street scene.

What I do hunger for though, is more info on this area's CL & Escort scene, which seems to advertise quite a few Lake County providers out there.

So I'm wondering if any of you fellas want to share your Lake County (Gurnee, Waukegan, etc) CL/escort reviews here since we don't seem to have much to say about our dead ass streets these days anyway.

So who wants to start?

Rightouta
12-20-06, 13:59
So I'm wondering if any of you fellas want to share your Lake County (Gurnee, Waukegan, etc) CL/escort reviews here since we don't seem to have much to say about our dead ass streets these days anyway.

So who wants to start?I have often wondered why there is so little information posted in this forum regarding local CL/escort providers. So I have been doing my own "research" on the matter.

The reason why I have never posted before regarding this issue (and Im guessing why many others have avoided the issue) is that there is no sense in tipping of LEroy to the specifics regarding many the good local providers around.

There is no sense of fouling up the good ones in the area that offer a safe alternative to a sw scene and a comprable alternative (price wise) to a spa session.

I'd prefer anyone with questions pm me than post the info I have. And I suspect like many other mongers, I have some.

Be Safe

Confucius
12-21-06, 09:34
I have often wondered why there is so little information posted in this forum regarding local CL/escort providers. So I have been doing my own "research" on the matter.

The reason why I have never posted before regarding this issue (and Im guessing why many others have avoided the issue) is that there is no sense in tipping of LEroy to the specifics regarding many the good local providers around.

There is no sense of fouling up the good ones in the area that offer a safe alternative to a sw scene and a comprable alternative (price wise) to a spa session.

I'd prefer anyone with questions pm me than post the info I have. And I suspect like many other mongers, I have some.

Be SafeOK, I have read so many reports about LE and how this forum has to hide info via pm, which is good. But, I have many LE friends in Chicago that know of every nook and cranny that SW inhabit, and MT's that give service outside of the boundaries. They know this because they also enjoy the same services we do. Is this hard to believe? NO! I have buddys who are detectives who ask me for girls when they are off duty and they go to them. No this is not dangerous for the girls because they then are usually protected by these same le guys because the girls are discrete. And most of the men are married and dont want to go to court for some trumped up prostitution chargs against a girl who does them right.

Dont think for one minute that we have anything on LE when it come to our hobby. We dont! If they wanted to, there would not be any hobby activity anywhere , And I mean anywhere.

Some of these guys tell me where to go for the hobby. They are horn dogs just like you and me and actually have better info than I get here.

I could go on and on, but I have to go get a massage.

Huge1

Monger King
12-22-06, 14:36
Have you guys seen the girl that was a escort out there. Red like hair, almost to her butt. Skinny white chick, and she has a few tattoos, even one on her neck. I no more than me has done her she was with five star escort.

Big Fallang
12-27-06, 10:18
Watch out for the man in NC.

I was told they are instructed to enforce vehicle violations, as I recieved a ticket for a loose light bulb. Must be slow crime season, or they are trying to discourage driving through their town.

By the way the streets all aound were empty.

Rub & Tugged
01-02-07, 16:08
What's with the empty police car at the end of MLK on the north side..??

Sosuachris
01-02-07, 23:14
Probably just plain broken down. Like that city gets any real estate taxes, etc? They probably can't even afford a tow truck to pull it to a mechanic.

I don't partake out of NC but I have to drive through there for work maybe twice a week. The girls are around. You need only know how to find them. No advice in that respect ever given from this guy.

Hahahaha. NC couldn't even afford a tune up on one of it's squads.

Just Do Me
01-03-07, 07:41
I think it is just there to advertise LEo's presence. As I remember it was behind a locked fence. So it seems unlikely to have broken down there.

Crused through NC on the track and saw 1 BSW and 2 HSW, but no one worthy of Little Do.

Joe B Cool
01-03-07, 12:22
Definitely not broken down. It's just a decoy to deter people looking for some fun from using that part of MLK. NC has other "watchers" along MLK and Sheridan. Across from the "no tell motel" there's sometimes an unmarked car parked on the sidewalk. Walking up and down MLK and Sheridan there's guys and girls watching trafiic and calling in frequent "cruisers" by cell phone. Waukegan uses the same thing on 10th. They're not undercovers, but neighborhood watch type people that are paid by the city to watch and call in frequent visitors.

Last week there was a major sting being conducted near JJ Fish. I spotted an unfamiliar hot looking bsw near the cultural center on Sheridan and cruised through the alley from the south to enter that one way section of the street. Instead of walking toward my car she waves for me to pull into the parking lot adjacent to Sheridan Road. Well, my bat senses started tingling and I pulled away and headed north on Park Ave. Well, guess what I saw on the north end of the cultural center! Two "jump out boys" waiting! I jetted the area for about thirty minutes and when I returned there were 3 police cars and a wagon near JJ Fish with some poor monger getting his car towed.

It looks like the new mayor has implemented stage two of operation cleanup. With the infastructure on sheridan completed, land cleared behind the old burger king (across from the lumber yard) and new construction nearing completion, that area will become off limits for sw's. Once that area gets on its feet the stings and crackdowns will work their way westward.

NC has taken a page out of the Waukegan playbook. Recall how south Utica and Genessee used to be spots to pick up action? Now the old boarded up stores are being refurbished, new businesses are given incentives to open up, and "shady" businesses are heavily watched by code enforcement ready to hand out citations on a whim. In NC, some of the long time business and property owners along Sheridan and MLK were strongarmed out of there with code and safety violation citations and the buildings demolished.

It's inevitable that business and land developers would turn their attention to cities with low land costs and government incentives. Especially when they're surrounded by thriving communities such as Gurnee and Libertyville. Just like Cabrini Green, after the first business goes in, the land gets bought up, new construction starts, crack heads and sw's shipped out, and gentrification takes over. Yes my fellow mongers, in 10 years the NC stroll will be but a fond memory.

Member #4914
01-03-07, 21:52
I think it is just there to advertise LEo's presence. As I remember it was behind a locked fence. So it seems unlikely to have broken down there.

Its behind a fence so the NC lowlifes don't steal it!!!

Cruised around town for the first time in a month last night. DEAD! Saw about 5-6 really bad SWs that scared me away far more than the cops ever could.

Member #4914
01-07-07, 12:50
Drove the stroll for what seemed an endless night on Saturday from around midnight until Sunday 4:30 in the morning. Saw 3 oldtimers out; Jennifer, Isabella & TeTe, and then a few familiar but unknown BSWs that looked like shit.

Which always makes me wonder, how does this same group of old timers do it? TeTe has been working that stroll for at least 8 yrs!! I see cops everywhere, but yet they always leave these gals alone, but just try and make a move on one of them, and you'll have the cops all over your ass... It's like they have become cop bait.

Drove all the way to Zion as well, zippo there as well, but that was expected.

Hoehoehoe
01-07-07, 17:58
Sir Ph:

I think the answer lies in sevices provided to the protectors of our safe streets. I've been told a number of times that NC LE can be demanding of the citizens that have no car thus must stroll in the evening.

Besides if you can make quota catching the foxes, why arrest the goose?

HHH

Member #4914
01-11-07, 00:17
Sir Ph:

I think the answer lies in sevices provided to the protectors of our safe streets. I've been told a number of times that NC LE can be demanding of the citizens that have no car thus must stroll in the evening.

Besides if you can make quota catching the foxes, why arrest the goose?

HHH

Yeah, I've head the exact same thing from these NC girls as well, its like they pay a walking toll fee for those cops there.

Fast Bobby
01-18-07, 12:18
Worked in WKGN yesterday and as I was leaving town around 9PM spotted a tall blonde at the Speedway on Green bay. Made a quick turn in and pulled up next to her car. She told me she just moved here from California or Florida, can’t remember which one. Was looking to party and had a room down the street. She also said she had a friend, but I did not see her. She claims she is on CL, but I could not find her listed.

$$ 1.5 FS – I was there for 45minutes
Looks 6-7
Tall / 130 -140 lbs
Age 22-25
Over all Experience – Good
Everything covered
Location - nice / safe

Member #4914
01-18-07, 16:03
Worked in WKGN yesterday and as I was leaving town around 9PM spotted a tall blonde at the Speedway on Green bay. Made a quick turn in and pulled up next to her car. She told me she just moved here from California or Florida, can’t remember which one. Was looking to party and had a room down the street. She also said she had a friend, but I did not see her. She claims she is on CL, but I could not find her listed.

$$ 1.5 FS – I was there for 45minutes
Looks 6-7
Tall / 130 -140 lbs
Age 22-25
Over all Experience – Good
Everything covered
Location - nice / safe

Wonder if you ran into Sabrina, she usually works that area and fits your description, she also claimed to be a CL'r too, but like you I've never an ad.

Otherwise I'll have to pay a little more "special" attention to that corner. Last night around that time I passed that way too, but didn't see anything on Green Bay (maybe you beat me to it?).

I did however spot a HSW on Grand near Jackson around 9 ish, but I didn't stop to verify her as she looked to be both a bit too chubby & ugly for even my low standards.

Fast Bobby
01-19-07, 10:12
Wonder if you ran into Sabrina, she usually works that area and fits your description, she also claimed to be a CL'r too, but like you I've never an ad.

Otherwise I'll have to pay a little more "special" attention to that corner. Last night around that time I passed that way too, but didn't see anything on Green Bay (maybe you beat me to it?).

I did however spot a HSW on Grand near Jackson around 9 ish, but I didn't stop to verify her as she looked to be both a bit too chubby & ugly for even my low standards.She said she never works the street, I guess it was my lucky day! If you want I have her #'s.

Rightouta
01-25-07, 17:19
Not sure how many mongers here troll CL on a regular basis – my guess would be more than a few. I must admit I do everyday. If you do as well you probably have noticed that over the last few weeks there have been a great deal of girls in this area. Also, I’m sure you have also noticed the recent rash of LE reports there from the Gurnee & Lake County areas.

As you know it is virtually impossible to tell the difference between real reviews/reports and fake ones posted by other providers or LE.

I am trying to think of a way that real mongers like us could post there with some type of indication that we are ‘real’ hobbyists and nothing else. Whether it would be a little code or some type of signature, maybe close the report with ‘WSG’ so that those of us who read this board might be able to differentiate a true review or warning from a bogus one.

Just like cruising for SW’s there is always risk involved. I was just wondering if those of us who do visit both sites might want to try and work together and help each other out with some real unbiased information.

Member #4914
01-26-07, 01:59
Not sure how many mongers here troll CL on a regular basis – my guess would be more than a few. I must admit I do everyday. If you do as well you probably have noticed that over the last few weeks there have been a great deal of girls in this area. Also, I’m sure you have also noticed the recent rash of LE reports there from the Gurnee & Lake County areas.

As you know it is virtually impossible to tell the difference between real reviews/reports and fake ones posted by other providers or LE.

I am trying to think of a way that real mongers like us could post there with some type of indication that we are ‘real’ hobbyists and nothing else. Whether it would be a little code or some type of signature, maybe close the report with ‘WSG’ so that those of us who read this board might be able to differentiate a true review or warning from a bogus one.

Just like cruising for SW’s there is always risk involved. I was just wondering if those of us who do visit both sites might want to try and work together and help each other out with some real unbiased information.

I asked a similar question a few months ago. I think your right somehow we need to communicate to each other and negate some of the risk associated with this hobby.

I have choose a slightly different path on my providers, but in this hobby doing anything is always a risk.

George W. Bush
01-26-07, 09:30
Bear in mind LE also reads this site, so whatever special code word gets posted here they will know too.

Mr Stinky
01-26-07, 11:09
George is right. Other than meeting at a Dunkin Donut parking lot at 3am and giving the secret handshake, these are public boards. Anything posted on CL is fair game. I guess maybe the wisest thing to do is not run right out and try a "new" provider. Wait and see how many post are made and then detremine if the provider is real or fake. Monitor the number of reviews and go from there. Shit, being a monger is really becoming work! Next we'll need spreadsheets.

Mister Quick
01-26-07, 11:15
Two months after U.S. District Judge Joan Lefkow ruled the city's vehicle-seizure ordinance was unconstitutional, she has granted a request to allow the towing to resume while her finding is under appeal.

City attorney Gretchen Neddenriep said Thursday the policy, in which motorists committing certain traffic offenses have their vehicles towed and impounded under a $500 penalty, will be back in action "immediately."

"She stayed her own decision, which is rather rare," Neddenriep said. "We'd gone in before Lefkow on a motion to stay a few weeks ago, and we were able to show that (the policy) really is a safety issue."

Neddenriep said city attorneys presented Lefkow with statistics showing a drop in local accidents and traffic fatalities after the City Council enacted the expanded vehicle-seizure ordinance in January 2003.

The ordinance called for police to seize vehicles operated by motorists who were under the influence of alcohol, driving without a valid license or driving without liability insurance.

Lefkow had temporarily banned the practice Nov. 16 in ruling on a lawsuit brought against the city by local resident Larissa Harrington, whose car had been towed in 2003 for being driven by a relative with an expired driver's license.

Harrington, represented by Waukegan attorney Earline Navy, filed suit in September 2004, arguing in part that she came to the scene of the traffic stop with a license and insurance, but was not allowed to drive her car home.

The original ruling stated that the towing policy violates Fourth Amendment protections against unreasonable search and seizure, in part, because it does not give police officers discretion in individual cases.

"The (ordinance) deprives the city's officers from considering alternatives to impoundment and thus from determining whether community caretaking interests justify impoundment in a particular instance," Lefkow wrote in November. "As a consequence, the seizure ordinance is unconstitutional."

But Lefkow reversed field in a seven-page finding issued Tuesday and mailed to the city Wednesday afternoon, writing that Waukegan made a reasonable case that vehicles are seized for safety reasons.

In addition, Lefkow wrote she erred in allowing Harrington's lawsuit to proceed after city attorneys argued Waukegan gave Harrington a check for $800 to settle matters before the trial began. Navy, argued that the suit should proceed because the check was never cashed.

"The court found that there remained a live case or controversy regarding Harrington's entitlement to attorney's fees and costs," Lefkow wrote. "That now appears to have been a mistake, (and) the city is likely to prevail on appeal on its claim that the court erred when it concluded that Harrington's case against the city was not moot because of her potential (payment)."

In light of Lefkow's action, city officials issued a statement Thursday advising motorists that the ordinance will be back in full effect, at least until the 7th District Appellate Court acts on the city's appeal sometime in late spring or summer.

"Drivers should be aware that officers of the Waukegan Police Department will impound any vehicle driven by an unlicensed, revoked, suspended, uninsured or intoxicated driver," the statement reads, "as well as any vehicle used to commit prostitution or possession of illegal drugs."

The statement added that "in order to secure the release of any vehicle properly impounded pursuant to the City's Vehicle Impoundment Ordinance, the vehicle's owner must pay all towing and storage costs, as well as a $500 administrative fee."

Attempts to reach Navy for comment Thursday were not successful.

Rightouta
01-26-07, 16:34
You guys are all right, there is no fool proof way to read a review and know for certain that it is legit. I for one am hesitant to post any CL reviews here and it is obvious everyone else is as well.

Is the answer to PM around the secret code? How can you know for sure that won’t fall into the wrong hands. I guess that’s why I posted it here to see if anyone else had any ideas or thoughts about this whole concept.

I have choose a slightly different path on my providers, but in this hobby doing anything is always a risk.Sir P, do you mind if I ask what you meant by that?

225mmk
01-26-07, 19:48

I suggest using the Craigslist Reviews section here. I don't usually remember to check it everytime, but I have posted one review there recently. I think based on the member we can judge the validity and can at least look out for each other.

Member #4914
01-27-07, 03:44
You guys are all right, there is no fool proof way to read a review and know for certain that it is legit. I for one am hesitant to post any CL reviews here and it is obvious everyone else is as well.

Is the answer to PM around the secret code? How can you know for sure that won’t fall into the wrong hands. I guess that’s why I posted it here to see if anyone else had any ideas or thoughts about this whole concept.

Sir P, do you mind if I ask what you meant by that?

Sure, I'll do my best to explain that incomplete thought!

Its kind of like this. About 10-15 years ago I was perfectly happy mongering in just one area, I lived in the city back then and Lincoln Ave was the place to be. It was a hotbed of what we now call 8-9-10's strolling around everywhere. Mostly WSW's, but there were a few nice BSW's & HSW's on occasion and I even recall this one outstanding Asian gal that worked the area then too.

Anyway, I relocated up here and although the pickings were thin by comparison, there were still plenty to choose from, so again, I still worked on cruising a limited area. It wasn't until things really started to dry up around here that I had to expand my territory. I don't really know where all the girls went, but my theory is that due to the increased LE stings and the more hardcore drugs and gangsta punks that came with that, plus add in stds & aids, it's easy to see why how girls just stopped doing this shit because it became to risky. I also think that the appearance of the fucking Internet, with CL and some of the other escort web sites also gave girls a damn good reason to stay inside as well.

Ether way, in the last three years the options have been evaporating very quickly, all the way to the point that only the real shit is left out on the streets now, and the better talent is working those fucking apts, escorting or doing in-call/out-calling on CL. I know, I'm just restating the obvious and this isn't news, but here's the rest of the deal.

Starting about 2-3 years ago, if you go back to some of my earlier posts, you'll see I was really combing the streets hard, in fact almost daily. I would drive from North Chicago all the way up to Racine on a pretty frequent basis, and when that didn't pan out I would go do the GNL loop in Milwaukee or hit Mannheim, sometimes I'd hit my old strolls on the north side of Chicago.

So I was finding allot of what I call "flukes" in those days; meaning something good looking, drug free/clean and fresh, but not really a SW, or at least not yet anyway, perhaps even just a dabbler.

And it was after finding quite a few of these "flukes" who were in similar circumstances that it finally dawned on me: I discovered that most of time the flukes actually knew some of the other SW regulars, either directly, or indirectly. I also reasoned then that the regulars SWs would know them, so that maybe for a small finders fee, I could get the regular SWs to be willing to give me an introduction to the new girls who were just hanging around needing cash! Talk about your built in street level professional screening service right? Well I was very right, it worked.

I once posted about this before on the Zion thread, but I doubt anyone really payed close attention to the comment, especially since I never got any questions or saw anyone else mention that they had given it a try. But if you think about it, the people who you can trust to tell you if a girl is safe and not LE, is someone your already paying for those same services right?

So this finally brings me to my comment, I have chosen to use several of my SW regulars to introduce me to their friends, which in turn has rewarded me with several "flukes". I have further used my new flukes to intro me to their girlfriends as well. Lets call it "networking for mongers".

The way I play it is that I usually try to get them to go for a threesome, and I say how I'll give her a few bucks more if she can bring someone who I'll like. And that's how I get the new meetings set up and also have some fun at the same time. Most of the time, these friends are the "flukes" new pals or are just chicks looking for a wild time and tricking is an option for them. But most of the time its some chick that just broke up with the BF and is drinking and or doing drugs to get over the breakup for a little, but a nice revenge fuck with a stranger is exactly what the Dr. ordered before snapping back into their normal suburban routine and cleaning up their act and going on with life like nothing ever happened.

I've had a quite few on "retainer" for a long while now, and even after they get themselves straight, we still keep our little dirty "arrangement" going until they move or get married. But the funny part is this, typically once they get a new BF, they still wanna keep you on the side, and when they break up, your the one getting all the extra attention.

Like I said, its a different path is all, with the same outcome and it still has its risks after all it still really working with the word on the street.

Member #4914
01-28-07, 11:02
On the report side of things; I drove around town Friday night, I honestly don't know why I bother anymore (but it sure make me feel like a sex addict) since I haven't stopped for anything in NC/W for many months now. I guess I'm too picky since I'm only looking for 6 and above right?

Saw the the usual garbage and refuse that is always is out, weird ass Jennifer and one or two ugly BSWs that could stop a dump truck from unloading. So I just rolled though and went on home.

Is it just me, or has CL erotic services section been really crawling and slow?? I cant even load the pictures on most of the pages. Went to a different CL section and bamo! Those pages all loaded fine.

I wonder if they have LE- IT doing something...

Bkmsw
01-29-07, 11:15
Sure, I'll do my best to explain that incomplete thought!

Its kind of like this. About 10-15 years ago I was perfectly happy mongering in just one area, I lived in the city back then and Lincoln Ave was the place to be. It was a hotbed of what we now call 8-9-10's strolling around everywhere. Mostly WSW's, but there were a few nice BSW's & HSW's on occasion and I even recall this one outstanding Asian gal that worked the area then too.

Anyway, I relocated up here and although the pickings were thin by comparison, there were still plenty to choose from, so again, I still worked on cruising a limited area. It wasn't until things really started to dry up around here that I had to expand my territory. I don't really know where all the girls went, but my theory is that due to the increased LE stings and the more hardcore drugs and gangsta punks that came with that, plus add in stds & aids, it's easy to see why how girls just stopped doing this shit because it became to risky. I also think that the appearance of the fucking Internet, with CL and some of the other escort web sites also gave girls a damn good reason to stay inside as well.

Ether way, in the last three years the options have been evaporating very quickly, all the way to the point that only the real shit is left out on the streets now, and the better talent is working those fucking apts, escorting or doing in-call/out-calling on CL. I know, I'm just restating the obvious and this isn't news, but here's the rest of the deal.

Starting about 2-3 years ago, if you go back to some of my earlier posts, you'll see I was really combing the streets hard, in fact almost daily. I would drive from North Chicago all the way up to Racine on a pretty frequent basis, and when that didn't pan out I would go do the GNL loop in Milwaukee or hit Mannheim, sometimes I'd hit my old strolls on the north side of Chicago.

So I was finding allot of what I call "flukes" in those days; meaning something good looking, drug free/clean and fresh, but not really a SW, or at least not yet anyway, perhaps even just a dabbler.

And it was after finding quite a few of these "flukes" who were in similar circumstances that it finally dawned on me: I discovered that most of time the flukes actually knew some of the other SW regulars, either directly, or indirectly. I also reasoned then that the regulars SWs would know them, so that maybe for a small finders fee, I could get the regular SWs to be willing to give me an introduction to the new girls who were just hanging around needing cash! Talk about your built in street level professional screening service right? Well I was very right, it worked.

I once posted about this before on the Zion thread, but I doubt anyone really payed close attention to the comment, especially since I never got any questions or saw anyone else mention that they had given it a try. But if you think about it, the people who you can trust to tell you if a girl is safe and not LE, is someone your already paying for those same services right?

So this finally brings me to my comment, I have chosen to use several of my SW regulars to introduce me to their friends, which in turn has rewarded me with several "flukes". I have further used my new flukes to intro me to their girlfriends as well. Lets call it "networking for mongers".

The way I play it is that I usually try to get them to go for a threesome, and I say how I'll give her a few bucks more if she can bring someone who I'll like. And that's how I get the new meetings set up and also have some fun at the same time. Most of the time, these friends are the "flukes" new pals or are just chicks looking for a wild time and tricking is an option for them. But most of the time its some chick that just broke up with the BF and is drinking and or doing drugs to get over the breakup for a little, but a nice revenge fuck with a stranger is exactly what the Dr. ordered before snapping back into their normal suburban routine and cleaning up their act and going on with life like nothing ever happened.

I've had a quite few on "retainer" for a long while now, and even after they get themselves straight, we still keep our little dirty "arrangement" going until they move or get married. But the funny part is this, typically once they get a new BF, they still wanna keep you on the side, and when they break up, your the one getting all the extra attention.

Like I said, its a different path is all, with the same outcome and it still has its risks after all it still really working with the word on the street.Isn't this basically what the really rich kids do?

"hey young lady! Come party on my boat and bring some friends. I'll supply the booze, drugs, and even buy you some nice gifts. Bring all your good looking friends. Yeah, I'll let you borrow my Lexus sports car, just come on over and party."

They may not be paying directly for it but the girls know if they bring some good looking friends over to a rich guy's house then they will be rewarded. Its the same kind of introduction service Sir Phukzalot uses. His system is just more direct.

I think you just gave about 100 or so readers a great idea. You really should ask for a patent so you could rake in a fee.

Rub & Tugged
01-29-07, 11:48
I typically read this board, the racine board, the belvadire board, and the melrose park boards....Just like in life, there are people I believe 100%...there are people that are 100% full of shit, and there are people at various degrees in between. As for the LE reports on Craigslist, it seems (to me at least) that there have been too many hot chicks in this area that don't have TER reviews.. or websites.... the chicks that have been around forever are clearly not LE, and if it isn't the chick in the picture when she answers the door, split... I would be careful of the new providers unless you hear differently.

Member #4914
01-29-07, 23:23
I think you just gave about 100 or so readers a great idea. You really should ask for a patent so you could rake in a fee.

I guess deep down I'm an idea guy. Yeah too bad I've never made $$$ with all these great ideas going through my head. But hey, who am I kidding? I'd just blow it all chasing the high end snatch anyway... LOL

R&T: I know what you mean. Sudden rush of talent just dieing to work the Gurnee/Libertyville area, does seem suspect.

Problem is, that half the the CL girls that get slammed as being LE are really victims of pathetic stalkers, like dopey loser guys that these girls wont fuck because they cant even take a fucking shower. Or in one case, I know the girl left the agencies and it so pissed off one of bosses, and now someone is trying to mess with her endlessly...

Bottom line is this: TRUST NO ONE.

I still feel that I cant even trust my regulars with info like my real name or let them use my cell phone (so they can call their fucking dealers or next trick) and I damn sure don't leave out ANY personally identifiable info in my car, glovebox, or on my person whenever I monger. I'm talking any and all work stuff, insurance cards and even letters with my home address! I'm just a John Doe they meet and I want it to stay that way.

Rightouta
01-30-07, 16:58
Bottom line is this: TRUST NO ONE.I guess that pretty much says it all. I had forgotten about the CL review boards it has been so long since I have visited any other board besides this one.

I will be posting reviews there from now on and I hope others will do the same.

Be Safe

ABigGuy60084
02-17-07, 08:50
Good time small bbw reasonable rates.

Member #4914
02-27-07, 04:41
Now that most of the entire block around the Sanibels is leveled there does not seem to be much going on around the base any more.

I also checked out 10th street but there was no action and MK had a few nasty black chickenheads out but nothing worth getting tailed by the NCP for, and they were out in force too.

Overall no fun & no great finds.

Rub & Tugged
02-28-07, 15:46
I agree, this scene has gone downhill over the last year. I saw the short white? chick today that has kind of a lot of brown hair... I didn't stop..This is not to be confused with the older average height white? chick with a lot of brown hair... Can anyone help with the names of these two?

Rightouta
02-28-07, 16:56
Can anyone help with the names of these two?I did the loop at about 2:15 pm Wed and the only 'things' I saw were Kim and Maggie. I will also say that I do the same loop between 1 and 2 pm daily and barely ever see any activity.

The last few times I have seen Maggie she has been with two big brothas making me a bit hesitant to stop.

Member #4914
02-28-07, 22:51
I saw the short white? chick today that has kind of a lot of brown hair... I think this one is Jennifer, she's been out there for Y-E-A-R-S. Used to weigh about 250 when she first showed up on the scene, now she's about 150'ish.

This is not to be confused with the older average height white? chick with a lot of brown hair... Sounds like crazy & dangerous Kim who also goes by Lisa on occasion, shes a well built PR and can look pretty good, BTW I heard from a couple of SW that she's now HIV+ so be careful.

Drove around the other night and spotted long tall Michelle!! I kept rolling on, but had to smile; she was a GREAT date back in the day, and known for those BBJs. Myself, I'll never forget the time she left foot prints all over my cars interior roof pad!!

Member #4914
02-28-07, 23:00
I had a newbie ask me for some advice yesterday, and after getting ready to link him to the info I was looking for, I suddenly realized just how hard it was to re-locate these. Since I put them up in the Racine board I thought maybe a few of my "newer" Illinois brethren might benefit from them as well.

So here they are once again from back in 2005. I also combined a few other posts where I pretended to know what the fuck I was doing on the street as well and added a few little tweaks as I read though.

One thing is for sure, a Craigslist/escort companion edition to these rules may be in order, as I've had a number of things that change significantly when I step out of the car and into the workers domain.

Have at 'em, I hope they help.

1) I’m in charge, so don’t tell me what, where or when I can do anything in my fucking car. If you don’t like it, get out and walk some more. You need the money more than I do!

2) Don’t fuck around with my radio! Don’t change the CD/MP3 music or news that I have going, and don’t reset the fucking stations either. And don’t hand me your CD of ghetto shit to play either…unless it make you really horny.

3) Don’t light up ANYTHING in my car, I don’t want your smoke (cigarette, cigar, pot or crack) stench in my car period.

4) If you have any drug paraphernalia or drugs on you keep it where I don’t see it and be sure to take it with you when you leave. I don’t have a drug problem, I have a sex addiction problem and that’s enough for me. Jail time/fines for your shit left behind and found by some over enthusiastic cop that wants to search my car is a very scary thought. NOTE: ALWAYS pull into a well lit area and search the fucking car!! If it’s not your SO than it may be a friend or a cop that finds your “hooker droppings”. I once drove home with a used condom stuck to the passenger side of my car!! Imagine my surprise the next day when I saw that!!

5) I’m not your fucking taxi. I don’t want to buy you a pop or anything else before we do business or when we’re finished, expect that the ride is only back to where I found your ass or somewhere else on MY way, meaning I don’t want to run you all over fucking town after I’m done, I just want you out of my car. You don’t have to go home, but you got to get the hell out of here… Watch out for the gotta pick up something at my “friends house” that is code for I NEED to buy DRUGS! Leave her as soon as she gets out, YES DITCH HER- you can be sure at this point that she doesn’t give a shit about you, your safety or if you get busted along with her for drugs. Think of how you'll explain that at your job, family or to your SO.

6) Don’t ask me for a tip, you’re not a fucking waitress!! We already negotiated a fee for your services. If I like you and you really are that special then I might flip you something extra, provided I’m in a cash burning mood. But if I really wanted to waste cash and tip someone for doing what they are already supposed to be doing, I would just go to the local strip clubs like Texas Jays or Baby Dolls. That I way I could flush my fucking money down the toilet like all the other suckers that sit in those places who think its cool to over tip and not get laid or get laid only after blowing a month’s salary.

***Oh yeah, and don’t ask me for your money up front either! I don’t pay ANYTHING before we stop driving AND you’re getting yourself undone to do your service either! Guys, allot of these girls will run off with the money, please don’t fall for the “let me get a room” or “check to see if someone is home first” shit and hand the cash over, because you’ll never see her again.

7) Give me the fucking condom wrapper!! If you go ahead and open it, don’t shove it some stupid crack in the door or under the seat or leave it on the floor mat! I hate having to search for that shit later, and I really hate having to explain why someone (like my SO) has a fucking condom wrapper stuck to the bottom of their shoe or pants when they get back out of my car! BTW: That really fucking happened too.

8) I provide napkins, condoms, and hand cleaning shit, you can use it when we are done too. But don’t fucking rush me while I clean off your residues from off of my body or my car seats. I'll take care of disposal too, I don’t want my leftover DNA matter dumped all over anyone’s neighborhood, it pisses off the neighbors and then they call the cops, so afterwards there’s no good places left to park.

9) DON’T TALK ABOUT ANY SEX ACT AND MONEY IN THE SAME FUCKING SENTENCE, and don’t do it before you get in the car! And if you’re hanging on my window yapping like that, I will ditch your ass or drive off. This is the stupidest way to get us both busted, if you’re not already a decoy, I’ll think you are!

10) Don’t tell me how bad your life is and why it sucks, I’m trying to escape from my own reality. And while you’re whining and complaining about your life (which now brings me into your fucked up reality) I now I feel worse about being a monger than I already do, no thanks!

11) No I’m not a cop, and if I was an undercover cop I probably would lie just to entrap you. Asking me this age old, stupid question does not prove a fucking thing to EITHER of us. Fact is, I won’t trust you until your sucking my cock and even then, I’ll be watching you like a hawk to be sure you don’t rip off any of my shit like my phone or my wallet (if I’m dumb enough to have them on me)

12) NO, I won’t go to your favorite secluded parking spot. And NO, I won’t go in your crack house or hotel room. And NO, I won’t run into the store for you, and leave you alone in my car. It makes the words: AMBUSH, SET UP, and ROBBED or CARJACKED rush into my mind. Not to mention I don’t want to explain how the fuck you were able drive off with my car either!

13) No I don’t trust you, I don’t want to, and I probably never will, and why should I? I've been out here for years, and you'll be lucky if I ever see you again. You SW's move around so much it's tough to find you ever again and ever develop a trusting relationship much less the one time I meet your ass. Then if I do see you again, 9 out 10 times you won’t remember me anyway!

14) Always be suspicious of a SW who is on a cell phone, 1st off they rarely have money and the means to support a keeping a cell phone (unless they just ripped off someone) and in the areas we generally find them they risk getting robbed for having something of value on themselves, so ask your self why is this chick on the phone AND trying to stroll? Answer: because it’s probably a set up!

15) BE EVEN MORE WARY OF CHICKS THAT WONT GET OFF THE PHONE, be it a payphone or cell phone, this is a classic set up, with either a robbing pimp/dealer or a decoy that’s in contact with LE on the other end. Example: I watched a sting operation in Phoenix, AZ going down on Van Buren near the airport. I had driven past by this fine ass LE decoy, and while slowing down I noticed she was on a cell phone (Nextel) but was still eyeing everyone driving by, and not really moving (another flag) either. It still didn’t feel right, so I pulled into the parking lot of the Mexican restaurant about 100 ft up and notice this dude sitting at one of the outdoor tables (with no food) talking on a Nextel phone as well, and his beeps are matching hers from across the lot (flag #3)!! He was trying like hell to maintain constant eye contact with her too, (flag #4) hmm. So naturally I had to give him some shit, knowing how fucked up the set up was for other mongers and started asking him questions, like directions to the airport and was this a safe neighborhood? Is the food good here or what? Since I’m from out of town, etc. He finally gives me hard look (like only a LEO can) and says GO have a nice day, but he’s really busy now! I ended getting a taco there eating it there, then driving off, but not before I noticed he pulled out another police radio from his pocket while I was eating, so that confirmed enough for me.

16) Lastly never let a SW “borrow” your phone, generally its to call in for drugs (just think, if they call a known dealer and the cops are monitoring that number your going to get nailed or questioned), or it could be to try to snatch the cell from you, but lastly, some SW's will try play scams on you, especially if they find out your married or that it’s a work phone, so they’ll call themselves to tag your number on caller ID for themselves and cause issues for you later after your gone, like trying to bribe you or whatever.

Just be careful out there, we as mongers put ourselves at great risk not just from LE but from the whole criminal element when we go out a ’huntin.

Sir P-

Midwest10
03-01-07, 09:16
Sir Phukz,

You should write a book on your mogering expertise. Wait a minute you did! I am sure everybody has picked up a tip or ten tips from your extremely detailed real world post. Thank you for taking the time to do that!

I have but two more words for you: Standing Ovation

E

SamaRy
03-05-07, 13:01
Good start, you should go on... include the other obvious ones...

Don't keep anything within reach.. a SW can snarf up loose objects quicker than you can notice while you have your junk in their whatever... including your own pants pockets.

It is worth and extra drive around the block, to see if there are any LE parked around.

Member #4914
03-06-07, 00:59
Good start, you should go on... include the other obvious ones...

Don't keep anything within reach.. a SW can snarf up loose objects quicker than you can notice while you have your junk in their whatever... including your own pants pockets.

It is worth and extra drive around the block, to see if there are any LE parked around.

Its not really so much "a start" as it is a re-post from a few years ago. But your add ons are very good points. My goal was to give a few main rules to start with, I doubt its possible to hit them all. For example:

Carry a monger kit:
I.E. an empty wallet with not IDs credit cards and large bills.
Napkins; Many a monger has determined McDonald's are the best!
Condoms (if you use 'em!)
Hand sanitizer; this stuff is priceless, never know when you really need to clean off that stinky kitty smell!
Have a map of the area; a) in case you need to the fuck out quick or if you get lost. b) in case you get pulled over by leo, it makes a great excuse to say your lost and keep pointing to a map your holding and say; "gee orficer, I think I made a wrong turn, is this a bad area?"

Rightouta
03-06-07, 18:35
Was doing the usual loop around NC today and took a different route. Perpendicular to Sheridan there is a one way (going south) Lincoln. Cut through that way to avoid officer friendly I had just passed on Sheridan. I couldn’t believe it. I saw a regular WSW walking up & down the street. I can’t remember her name she has curly brown hair and is a bit on the thick side. Her bad acne is her most recognizable trait. Anyway, I was surprised as hell to see her there.

Now for my story, it kind of pertains to the subject on which Sir P was schooling us. I have never been able to tell anyone this story before and I figured most mongers here would get a kick out of it.

Two years ago I was in the city after checking out a concert. I decided to hit the old favorite spot at North Ave to see the sights. I did all the good things an experienced monger should do. Took all my valuables, my wallet (including any extra money I had no intention of spending) and last but not least my mean green party favors I had been enjoying at the show. I hid it in a small area in front of my center console where I had been able to pull up the plastic molding and safely tuck my belongings away.

I turned off North and could not believe that there were 4 nice looking sw’s right there. The first one approached my window, suddenly stopped, and turned away. All of a sudden the cop that had pulled up right behind my ass hit his lights and I was nailed. I got the usual step out of the car, hands on the hood treatment. Then they asked me for my Drivers license. Holy Shit! I thought. Its in the console with the weed! I gave them some story about how it must have fell out of my pocket when I was at the Artful Dodger (a cool little bar on Waubansia). Then these 2 CPD vice cops TORE MY CAR UP! They looked everywhere in every compartment, inside every seat and went through every garbage bag and empty cigarette box I had on the floor. I was so sure they would find it I was already thinking about who I was going to call to bail me out. I was shitting in my pants for a good ten minutes but they didn’t find anything. They were convinced that I had just dropped off a girl and that she must have stolen it from me. They tried to get me to admit to that, but I swore I was just looking and I must have dropped my wallet somewhere.

Because they didn’t find anything and they didn’t actually see a girl get into or out of my car they let me go. I also think they felt a little sorry for me that I had just had my wallet lifted by a SW. They told me to get my ass back to the suburbs and I did. Fast. Then when I got home, I made the usual loop around NC/Waukegan and finally got some.

The moral of the story is stash whatever you can but keep your DL available.

Sorry for the lengthy post.

Rub & Tugged
03-08-07, 14:32
Yesterday, someone stole a cab from the North Chicago Police Station Parking lot, with a passenger inside it.... They caught the person because the cab had GPS....then they arrested the thief, and ironically the passenger also had a warrant.......

Chi Guy
03-08-07, 16:41
Yesterday, someone stole a cab from the North Chicago Police Station Parking lot, with a passenger inside it.... They caught the person because the cab had GPS....then they arrested the thief, and ironically the passenger also had a warrant.......
A cab passenger in NC with a warrant? Who'da thunk?!

Member #4914
03-09-07, 01:37
Looks like that drone cop car that sat at the factory on MLK for months has been moved over to Sheridan & 17th, weird how its just parked there.

GPS on cabs?? No news there, many cabs have GPS units as do a high percent of commercial truck and fleet vehicles. Makes it easier dispatchers to track the drivers. Now getting the passenger with an outstanding warrant after he got jacked... now that's funny!

Ran into a nice BSW on 11th near Sheridan, suffice it to say that a good time was had by all...

Rightouta
03-12-07, 13:30
On Saturday morning at about 9 am I had about 20 minutes to kill so I figured Id make a quick spin around town. I was sure I would find nothing at that hour but I was horny as all hell so I decided to try it.

Started east on MLK and I had not made it to the Marathon station before I saw a bsw that yelled something at me. Pulled into the station and realized that it was that freak thats always out there. She used to have red hair. I had only picked her up once before and since then passed her by 1000 times. However pressed for time, thinking with the little head and convinced Id find nothing else, I decided to go for it.

I think she said her name was Angie? Maybe Angela? Im sure she has dated many many here before with the ammount of time she spends on the street.

After a decent CBJ for $25, on my way to drop her ass off, she starts breaking Sir P's stated rules one after another.

1. She starts with the radio.

2. She pulls what looked like a pipe out of her pocket (I asked her what the hell she was doing) she said it was nothing and put it away.

3. She stares down a cop as we drive by him, almost to taunt him, thankfully he was looking the other way.

4. She yells out the window at some guys standing on the street and calls him a fat ass.

That was it for me. As soon as they were out of my rear view I stopped and told her to get out. She starts bitching and asking me to take her someplace(not even where I picked her up). I keep it up and make her get out. Thats what you get for not getting any on Friday night. Quick BJ and a big headache.

Member #4914
03-13-07, 01:11
she starts breaking Sir P's stated rules one after another.

Its bad enough she fucked around with Rightouta's head like that, but breaking MY rules in broad daylight? WTF?? She obviously does not know who she is messing with!!

Damn chickenhead, I think know who your talking about too, and no, I've never picked her up since I have another rule about that kind of street shit:

If I see anyone strolling for more than 2-3 hours in a single day or if every time I go out I see the same SW, its a definite no-go. As there are guaranteed to be serious safety, sanity, and a multitude of disgusting health issues at stake there.

Rightouta
03-13-07, 12:13
On my way home from work yesterday I passed a red head on the East side of Green Bay across from Burger King. I had no interntion of stopping but looped around the block to check her out. She smiled at me and walked over to my car and hopped in.

She was very nice telling me she never walks the street and was only out for a walk because of the weather. She said she has plenty of regulars so she doesnt need to. Her name is Deb. She told me is 44, older looking lady with a not so attractive face. She is about 5'4 and thin.

Very good provider, just wish she was a bit nicer looking as she gave me her number and wanted me to be one of the regulars. .3 for CBJ

JustJoe
03-19-07, 23:43
Rightouta,

What time was this?

JustJoe
03-19-07, 23:47
I was out late last night, and I passed what I thought might be a BSW on Sheridan just South of JJ Fish, turned down a side street a little bit further to do another drive by. I'm on a side street, just pulling up to a stop sign and I see a WSW walking along. I give her a hello, she walks past, stops, and comes back, hops in and off we go. Nadia is her name, a little on the thick side, but a decent BBBJCIM. She seemed a little shocked at the quantity, and giggled a little before spitting. Not bad, 20.

Rightouta
03-21-07, 13:01
Rightouta,

What time was this?This was at about 4:30 pm. I also saw her a day or two later at about 12:30 pm when I was driving on MLK just East of Green Bay.

Rightouta
03-29-07, 15:05
While out for my afternoon look around NC I was passed by by an unmarked LE vehicle that I had not seen before.

It was a hunter green Chevrolet Lumina. It was the real deal as it blew by me with full lights and sirens and I noticed a uniformed officer inside.

When looking up and down the sidewalks make sure to keep an eye in the rear view.

Member #4914
03-30-07, 19:35
While out for my afternoon look around NC I was passed by by an unmarked LE vehicle that I had not seen before.

It was a hunter green Chevrolet Lumina. It was the real deal as it blew by me with full lights and sirens and I noticed a uniformed officer inside.

When looking up and down the sidewalks make sure to keep an eye in the rear view.

Thanks for the Intel!~

I keep wondering whats with the NC Police jeep and cop car they keep moving around and parking in certain spots with a veiw. Are these things video taping or being monitored at the station?

Joey Greco
03-31-07, 11:02
Cruised NC/W later on Friday night. Must be spring because I was surprised at the activity I saw. A handful of BSW on that street by the factory just NW of the Naval base. Also saw a HSW farther up Sheridan beyond the curve. Best of all was a WSW near the Post Office. That was a shocker.

Did not partake. Merely reconnasisance, especially after that report of the LE Lumina. Did not see that but did see the obligatory NC jeep.

Wish the old Silver Dollar were still open. There was always takeout there, for the hardier of spirit.

Member #4914
04-03-07, 22:08
Last night spent several hours scouting the area. NOTHING. The jeep is still on Sheridan & 17th on the east side of the street pulled back about 30 ft from Sheridan, flipped it off each of the 15 times I passed for photo op purposes. The parked squad car at the factory on MLK/22nd also is still there (been several months now).

Saw a wsw on 10th with her ugly black punk pimp/dealer thug, did not approach as she would not separate herself from him to get scooped. Besides, I think it was ol' cash & dasher anyway. Also on 10th spotted 2 really nasty bsw's with bags full of personal belongings and crap, no-go for this shit too.

On MLK, saw one or two bsw bottom feeders, um NO THANKS!

Downtown Waukegan along Genesse from Grand on south is officially a dead zone. Haven't seen anything in over a year now.

Last weeks drama; on Grand & Butrick right before the liquor store saw a juicy bsw had to check, sure enough shes a worker, get in and pulls out of her bag a fucking TIRE IRON and puts on the floor behind me!! My heart jumped a fucking beat! Thought it was a zip gun at first! Anyway crazy ass *****, says shes from Milwaukee (go figure) and needs some money (no shit!) So I tell her to "hold on I gotta run back to the store to get my paycheck" and for her to "sit tight cause the boss cant see me with anyone in his car, and I'll be right back for that sweet ass". She gets out happy, so off I go- FUCK YOU and goodbye!

Rightouta
04-04-07, 12:18
pulls out of her bag a fucking TIRE IRON and puts on the floor behind me!! My heart jumped a fucking beat! Thought it was a zip gun at first!Unbelievable. I know I get nervous right when I pick them up and they do any type of fidgeting or reaching in their pockets. I would have freaked out big time.

Regarding the jeep near on Sheridan, I always thought it was there to discourage the local criminals from having thoughts about making any type of unauthorized withdraws from the new bank there on the corner.

Sir P, was that just a dumb luck find in that area of Grand and Butrick, or have you made occasional sightings around the area?

Rightouta
04-05-07, 16:21
Making the daily cruise today I passed a WSW walking east on MLK almost directly in front of the decoy car. Because the light was green, I couldn’t stop and didn’t think it would be too smart to make an erratic you-turn at the intersection. When I looped back around she was gone. I didn’t get a good enough look to see her face very well. Looked to have a good body and was wearing a black leather coat and jeans. She was a young blonde with short hair (or possibly with it pulled up) with a black headband or something. I think it could possibly be Isabella (in which case I would not have picked her up) but I haven’t seen her in a while so I'm not sure what she looks like these days. I'm pissed that I didn’t have the chance to find out because whoever that was looks 100 times better than anything else usually out at that hour. Anyone see that smack head lately?

Member #4914
04-06-07, 01:07
Sir P, was that just a dumb luck find in that area of Grand and Butrick, or have you made occasional sightings around the area?

There was a time when this stretch of road was very SW friendly (check the archives) but these days not so,

The other day was more a fluke, in the last 3 years I would say no more than 2-3 sightings have occurred around this area.

Sosuachris
04-06-07, 21:06
Beware as there are cameras at Butrick and Jackson. They're monitored right there at that intersection. They are private cams, not LE but they have the entire intersection and sidewalks covered. Best contribution I have ever made to this board.

Sosuachris
04-06-07, 21:08
I meant at Grand and Jackson.

Rightouta
04-09-07, 17:08
There is a new one at Broadway and Glenn. You can see it when you turn off MLK headed N past the factory there. You can see it as soon as you make the turn. It almost got me, I thought about turning around but when I pulled up to it I noticed that there are curtains all around the inside. Very bizarre, something is going on with this one. You will see when you drive by. Just don’t get alarmed and freak out like I almost did.

Picked up Maggie this afternoon. I finally got her to separate from that huge brother that she walks with. She claims that there are guys that steal her money every time she is alone. CBJ. 25 which she complains about I tell her its all I have she complains as shes putting my cock in her mouth, then afterward she asks me for a tip. Not too smart this one. She did give me her number to call so that you can pick her up away from the bodyguard. Not that I will ever be calling her. I was just desperate today. If you want the number let me know.

Rightouta
04-17-07, 16:09
Regarding that decoy car in my last post: I drove by today and got a good look at the inside. I couldn’t believe it but sure enough, propped up in the passenger seat is what appears to be a camera. Not sure if its video or not it’s hard to tell. I didn’t have the balls to sit there and check it out more closely. It is pointed towards Sheridan down Broadway. The funny thing about that is that when cruising the only three SW’s I saw were around the corner of Sheridan and Broadway.

I would advise limiting your loops around that spot when out cruising.

Be safe.

Rub & Tugged
04-25-07, 14:06
NC update, drove through there today at 1pm.. not a thing... Jimbos is boarded up... Also on a side note, I saw I guy I knew from school that owned a company that was doing some of those improvements on Sheridan road... He said all of his guys were getting hummers from the streetwalkers in their work trucks before the work day started....He said the north chicago job was the happiest job his workers ever participated on.... See, those improvements really DID bring extra money into the local ecomony....

Joe B Cool
05-01-07, 13:42
Thought i'd head out on a hunt last night so I took rte. 120 and headed East. I stop at White Castle to pick up some snacks for the chase. I order, pull up, pay, check my bag, and as i'm about to pull off!!!!...........

Yep, a petite blonde walks out of white castle, in front of my car and our eyes meet. She's thinking, "a ride and $" and i'm thinking "OWSW". She's reaches the corner of Greenbay and 120 heading east and I give her the "look" and I cross Greenbay and pull into Go Jo's. She makes a beeline to my passenger door, hops in, and I take off. We exchange small talk, I ask her where she's headed, as I look over that bod of hers. Hello Amy! She was walking home on Lewis, but her foot hurts. As I head in that direction she's yapping about the guy she's renting a room from.

Later, when she tells me to drop her off at the next block, I ask, "what do I get out of this deal?". She smiles and says, "You want me to take care of you?.....I'l take care of you." and I quickly find a place to park. She gives me a 'Tall thin Michelle' BJ! Deep-throating, cock-n-balls, humming, and i'm squeezing her tight ass and she's moaning and squirming, and **POP**. We clean up, she tells me to look for her (no cell), I drop her off, and head out.

HERE'S THE IRONIC PART. I started getting bummed out! It all came too easy! No hunt! No beating other mongers to a sw! No outwhitting the po-pos! Now what?!!! I got a great bj, had a sack full of sliders, a full tank of gas, but now what?!!! I drove around aimlessly for 20 minutes trying to decide if I should go on a practice hunt or head home. Finally, I headed back out west on 120 but I had lost my appetite! WTF?!!! I needed a shrink! Or, at the very least, a couple of stiff drinks to lose my disappointment. Damn.

Rightouta
05-01-07, 15:51
I drove around aimlessly for 20 minutes trying to decide if I should go on a practice hunt or head home.It’s like a sickness, I think. Were all sick - especially me. Joe B I know what you are talking about, but you at least need to be a little bit happy about that great dumb luck score! Sliders and a hummer, who can ask for anything more?

Been kind of slow even with the warmer weather. Met a WSW named Michelle today. Blonde, jeans and a black leather jacket. Seen her twice before but never partaken, until today. Decent $20 bbbj.

I have been thinking about that cop car with the camera I posted about before. I’m wondering if maybe it’s like a cheap NCPD version of the Chicago PD's camera boxes they mount on light poles. Nearby squad cars can watch the video of what’s going on and move in if they see something illegal.

Then again, it could just be a decoy deterrent to get ass wipes like me to worry about it and think about it way too much.

Wallowing in my own sickness-

Rightouta

Member #4914
05-02-07, 20:26
You two crack me up! Cruising without a reason... I guess I cant laugh too hard, I seem to make sure every stroll ends being "on the way" no matter to where I really need to go!

Until recently, I never realized that if your heading to Libertyville from Round lake that Waukegan/North Chicago are not directly on the way, per se...

Drove the full strool today, circled around several times, but no real sightings to report, just the same ole shit and no walkers.

Rightouta
05-03-07, 16:29
So now the spycam car has moved. Its new location is on the side street on an angle across from the tee-pee.

It now will be keeping an eye on all the slime bags that hang out on that corner. Works for me because it takes it off the route of the stroll.

Make sure to give a big smile as you drive east on MLK.

Member #4914
05-03-07, 20:46
Yeah I saw that today too!! Nice post!

Nothing was out anyway, drove the entire stroll several time and nada.

Waukegan had its EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle parked by the projects on MLK and South ave., like anything ever happens there!!

These day the real hot spot is 10th street between Lewis & McAlister, seems like all forms of lowlife work that spot including the SWs.

Member #4914
05-07-07, 21:07
These day the real hot spot is 10th street between Lewis & McAlister, seems like all forms of lowlife work that spot including the SWs.

After I posted this tidbit, I went for another cruise and to my surprise, was a new flashing blue police camera hanging up on 10th!!

Of course the dealers were around the corner out of lens view and the rest of the low life's seemed to be right back on 14th & Victory/Victoria. These stupid $30K cameras really seem to do a number on the corners that they hang over and not much else.

Rightouta
05-08-07, 11:46
to my surprise, was a new flashing blue police camera hanging up on 10th!! Now that was a nice post. Normally Im out during the day or early evening. I have been up and down 10th a dozen times in the past few days and never spotted that.

I'm usually trying to be as observant as possible, checking out all the cars and gathering intel while obeying the rules of the road and keeping my eyes glued to the sidewalk looking for that score.

Thanks for that tip

Member #4914
05-08-07, 16:12
Now that was a nice post. Normally Im out during the day or early evening. I have been up and down 10th a dozen times in the past few days and never spotted that.

I'm usually trying to be as observant as possible, checking out all the cars and gathering intel while obeying the rules of the road and keeping my eyes glued to the sidewalk looking for that score.

Thanks for that tip

No Problem, thats what we all try to do here; is share the intel.

Last night I made the rounds and the North Chicago blue light cam count is now at three now; #1 is on 10th above the Mercado/liquor store by Lincoln; #2 is on Broadway & Elizabeth (one block from Commonwealth), #3 is back up on 14th & Victoria.

Also in the mix are about 4-6 floating parked cop cars/jeeps; last night I saw one at MLK & Kristan (parked at an angle behind the closed bar facing the NE corner); the jeep is still by the bank construction site at 18th & Sheridan, and I spotted a couple others tucked away at various locations but wasn't sure if they were occupied or decoys. What I do know, is that it made for a quick ride though town and then back out.

These NC guys mean business, and to me this makes NC officially a dead zone, with the risk to bust vs benefit ratio being too damn high. In the future I'll be taking my economic stimulus package elsewhere.

My prediction is that in few months, posts to this thread may cease completely or diminish to a infrequent once a month if any posts just like the Cicero thread has experienced.

Joe6009
05-13-07, 17:47
Was up in Zion today and decided to cruise thru Waukegan and NC for an hour this afternoon. It's been many years since I have done the cruise.

Waukegan was dead. No one out. And I do have to say the city has done a nice job rebuilding the down town. Ted Nuggent coming in August and a new upscale bar and dining right smack dab in the middle of what used to be a popular stroll area. WOW! GJ City. Too bad for the mongers though.

Cruised Sheridan thru NC and did notice a fairly nice looking white chick who gave me the nod. Around 3 pm at 18th and Sheridan. I counted my cash and darn only had 3 $ bills and a 10 and couple of singles. I wasn't going to see if she could make change. I did stop for lunch up at McD's off 22nd and they broke my $, but by the time I made it back down to Sheridan she was long gone. I figured so.

Drove around for an hour or so. Saw plenty of LE both NC and Waukegan and very few stroll. Sure there were a few butt ugly streets, but they don't make bags strong enough for them.

Be safe all and Happy Mothers Day!

Rub & Tugged
05-14-07, 15:25
Stopped in Teds liquor/video store on Friday at the corner of MLK and Sheridan. He is going out of business in about two weeks all the porn dvds were 10 bucks and the videos were less.... NC bought the building through an eminent domain fight and is going to level it.. bought a porno and a six pack and left... no sw sightings at 2pm on sheridan or mlk..... jerked it when I got home...

Sosuachris
05-14-07, 21:13
Should've seen what I saw in front of the old Bud's 22 Club around 5:00 p.m. Hopefully she'll be sleeping in Ted's when they knock it down and put her in a dumpster. Absolutely the worst ***** that I have seen in North Chicago in 35 years.

Yikes!

Rightouta
05-17-07, 16:20
Or at least I think she is new.

Went for a cruise today and at 11th and Sheridan picked up a HSW named Tiny. I gather that she has this nickname because she is about 5' and 90 lbs. Very small frame. She told me she was Puertoican and that her real name is Maritza.

I almost did not stop because at first look I thought she was rip-off Kim, but after a second look I realized it was not. I mentioned that to her and she said she has heard the same thing from several other guys. She told me she has been living in the area for only a few weeks and she doesn’t get out very often.

I laughed when she said she wanted. 4 for a BBBJ and told her to forget it, she then said. 3. I said bye and we settled on. 25. Very good technique and took her time. She was friendly and nice. Gave me her number if anyone wants it.

Joey Greco
05-18-07, 16:15
Was up in Zion today and decided to cruise thru Waukegan and NC for an hour this afternoon. It's been many years since I have done the cruise.

Waukegan was dead. No one out. And I do have to say the city has done a nice job rebuilding the down town. Ted Nuggent coming in August and a new upscale bar and dining right smack dab in the middle of what used to be a popular stroll area. WOW! GJ City. Too bad for the mongers though.

Cruised Sheridan thru NC and did notice a fairly nice looking white chick who gave me the nod. Around 3 pm at 18th and Sheridan. I counted my cash and darn only had 3 $ bills and a 10 and couple of singles. I wasn't going to see if she could make change. I did stop for lunch up at McD's off 22nd and they broke my $, but by the time I made it back down to Sheridan she was long gone. I figured so.

Drove around for an hour or so. Saw plenty of LE both NC and Waukegan and very few stroll. Sure there were a few butt ugly streets, but they don't make bags strong enough for them.

Be safe all and Happy Mothers Day!

Good point about Ted Nugent coming...That will make up for Jack Benny leaving.

I saw the skank down by Ted's. I agree - probably the worst ever.

Member #4914
05-19-07, 17:26
Should've seen what I saw in front of the old Bud's 22 Club around 5:00 p.m. Hopefully she'll be sleeping in Ted's when they knock it down and put her in a dumpster. Absolutely the worst ***** that I have seen in North Chicago in 35 years.

Yikes!

Are you guys talking about that beat up looking BSW that's ALWAYS out on MLK between Commercial & Sheridan? If you are yeah she's one of the wost looking ever. The other day as I went past at 3 in afternoon, she flashed me her little b cup titties which were wrinkled & saggy! Empty little flesh pillows...

Rightouta
05-21-07, 16:45
On 10th today I saw another completely unmarked police vehicle. It was very hard to believe this was a cop car so I actually turned around and drove past it a second time. It was an older model dark green Chevy Suburban. It was actually rusting out a bit. It had no plates (actually in place of the rear plate it had a cable pull system) and I'm guessing it was a tactical car like you see in the city as it had 2 cops standing there wearing jeans, tee shirts, badges around their necks and oh yeah, body armor marked with a big yellow "POLICE" across the back. Watch out for this one.

I'm not sure if it was a Waukegan or NC vehicle as it was on the North side of the street, just West of Jackson.

Is 10th in Waukegan or NC anyway? I always see the fuzz from both towns on that street. Whats the deal with that?

On a side note I saw what appeared to be a very nice looking WSW using the phone across the street from the Tee-Pit. She was young with dark hair and was wearing a green and white striped top and jeans. Too much swine out for me to stop or even loop back around. If anyone saw the same thing let us know.

Big Fallang
05-27-07, 12:29
Went out last night (Saturday) about ten or ten thirty, saw nobody around except for some guys hanging around the side street next to the hotel on MLK. Made one more pass around and saw Maggie, stopped to talk with her for a few, she says crazy Michelle killed herself in the jail, gave her a few bucks for something to eat. The weathers getting better but the pickings are very slim. Time to go shopping elsewhere, don't know if it’s the camera cars or police pressure but the WG are hard to find.

JustJoe
05-30-07, 01:17
On my way home, I took a cruise, and saw a nice WSW - a little thick, but not bad. This was on Sheridan about 5:45 PM just south of JJ Fish. I wasn't expecting anything so I wasn't prepared! Then on Genesse just south of Grand, I saw a brunette from behind, and she was waggling her ass, so I took another look, looked hispanic, fortyish, took a loop around and she was still walkin' even though the bus just left. Two in one day!

I decided to prepare and go out later, about 11:00 PM, and nothing, not a damned thing.

Member #4914
05-31-07, 01:24
On my way home, I took a cruise, and saw a nice WSW - a little thick, but not bad. This was on Sheridan about 5:45 PM just south of JJ Fish. I wasn't expecting anything so I wasn't prepared! Then on Genesse just south of Grand, I saw a brunette from behind, and she was waggling her ass, so I took another look, looked hispanic, fortyish, took a loop around and she was still walkin' even though the bus just left. Two in one day!

I decided to prepare and go out later, about 11:00 PM, and nothing, not a damned thing.

I think I saw that same Hispanic chic on Genesee; but close up! What a major train wreak! Maybe a 3-4 on the SW scale (that's the knocked down North Chicago edition)

Drove the circut today from abiout 7 to10 PM, nothing out except Maggie, she must be a North Chicago historical landmark. Because she never seems to get put away.

Umphish
05-31-07, 17:21
Would you then recommend as the current best place in the North Chicago / Waukegan area?

Joey Greco
05-31-07, 19:36
Hispanic chic on Genesee?

Now if they can only get some Hispanic chicks to further dress up the nouveau chic.

Member #4914
05-31-07, 23:58
Would you then recommend as the current best place in the North Chicago / Waukegan area?

answer: who knows?? its all dead out there.

Umphish; you have 3 posts and have asked three questions. And you havent offered anything to the rest of us yet. My advice is this: How about you post us what your seeing before you ask us any more questions?

Member #4914
06-02-07, 12:11
I went out last night saw 4 total the whole night. 2 BSW's (both fat & ugly) 1 HSW on Sheridan by JJ Fish (fat, ugly & mean looking) and 1 WSW over by 10th & Lewis, I've seen her before and cant remember her name, but I do remember that she was a total head case and never completes the service so I skipped the drama queen too.

All in all- NADA.

Its really dead out there!

Sosuachris
06-02-07, 22:52
Waukegan PD has cameras up and down Genesee Street. They also have a substation right there on Genesee. Doesn't look like a police station right now but that's where they view the cameras at. I wouldn't say "good morning" to a woman on that street.

Member #4914
06-03-07, 18:48
Waukegan PD has cameras up and down Genesee Street. They also have a substation right there on Genesee. Doesn't look like a police station right now but that's where they view the cameras at. I wouldn't say "good morning" to a woman on that street.

I know WPD USED to have the camera and had signs posted along Genesee by where Hussy's is now disclosing taping was going on, but both the signs and the cams have been gone for quite awhile. Hell, even the blue-light by the Lewis Aldi seems to be gone too (but that's another area entirely). My point is Waukegan does not seem to be big on the camera thing, they just like to step up the patrols. Sit in one spot for 10 mins and your bound to see at least 1-5 LE cruisers go by.

I guess from Waukegan's standpoint; there ain't much going on anyway, the area north of Belvedere seem to only get the occasional stray SW these days. In fact, if I think about it, over an entire year, I've only seen the same 5 beat up ugly ass SWs out anyway, and even that has been very infrequently.

Still, I would drop my mongering guard for a minute anywhere these days, even in an area not known to be active for prostitution.

Member #4914
06-03-07, 18:55
I keep wondering when the SWs will wise up and start strolling Green Bay now that Genesse, Sheridan, 10th & 22nd are all too hot with LE and cop cameras.

I mean think about it;

The area from about Sunset all the way south to MLK has everything a SW & monger could hope for; cheap & plentiful motels, bars, 24 hr convenience stores & all night restaurants which all give good cover and places to meet up with mongers.

The easy access to RT41 from at least 5 exits starting at 137 all the way to Grand is also a plus for those who drive in. Not to mention the whole strip is mass transit accessible for the SWs.

The wide streets with lots of turn-ins and a multitude of parking spaces & lots to service their clientele or just hang out in inconspicuously is perfect!

Plus the way the streets all run over there, LE would have always coordinate any stings since Park City, NC, Waukegan and even Gurnee are all right there, what a mess!

We need to start convincing these SWs to start moving their biz over to Green Bay and we need to start looping through more to support it.

bigguyray
06-06-07, 13:39
I'm guessing that Green Bay is missing that most important of ho` amenities; no crack/meth/heroin houses.

Member #4914
06-06-07, 20:56
I'm guessing that Green Bay is missing that most important of ho` amenities; no crack/meth/heroin houses.

I'll just assume your from another area so I'll just simply say that no, that's not exactly true, there are plenty of those places in and around Park City, NC & Waukegan to be close enough for Green Bay traffic to get to.

But what I have noticed is that these chicks (or at least the better looking ones) don't ever even step foot into a crack-house these days. Instead, they tend to call their dealer to meet them at legit business's in parking lots, side streets or in cars parked at specific spots to get their junk. Its all very mobile and happens very fast, there's no standing around and hanging out at the scene of the deal.

One of my regulars makes her deals like this all over town, and then just goes back to her hotel (on Greenbay!) to use to the crap.