PDA

View Full Version : Xuan lu

AlexYoung
09-29-23, 20:26
Stopped by the other day. 2 ladies and one guy would give the massage. I told him no and wanted a woman, no problem. She was slim, late 50's, tight leggings, not my type but my back was in bad need of a good kneed. Excellent massage, a little over an hour $79 plus $20 tip. Very happy with the tip, but no extras. Even if any offered I would say no. Win some loose some. Wish I could find a utr.

HorneyBear
12-17-23, 12:41
Stopped by the other day. 2 ladies and one guy would give the massage. I told him no and wanted a woman, no problem. She was slim, late 50's, tight leggings, not my type but my back was in bad need of a good kneed. Excellent massage, a little over an hour $79 plus $20 tip. Very happy with the tip, but no extras. Even if any offered I would say no. Win some loose some. Wish I could find a utr.UTR or an LMT with extras is like a unicorn in this town.

Oscar Ocala
03-18-24, 23:41
UTR or an LMT with extras is like a unicorn in this town.This might be what you're looking for:

https://ocala.craigslist.org/hws/d/the-villages-mature-lmt-accepting/7727702326.html