PDA

View Full Version : Get Out

ClosetPervert9
09-27-23, 18:41
I think we all pretty much agree that Jacksonville is almost dead. Those of us who often decide to take a road trip to fulfil these needs, where are you going and what are you doing there? Orlando, Tampa, Savannah, Atlanta? Where could / should we be going?

ClosetPervert9
09-27-23, 18:50
I'll start. My job has me travel to California, Texas, and Vegas a lot. In all three of these places, K-orgs are fairly common. Depending on the location, you're basically looking at 280-450 for an hour of GFE or PSE. Most of the time, this is with younger Koreans (although I've seen japanese, Chinese, and even a latina once.) Many offer bare options but the options are not required. Additionally, the massages are especially plentyful in Vegas, southern Cali, and texas. Northern Cali is lacking in this department but is still leagues ahead of Jax so I partake in these too. Lastly, if you haven't heard of the Bay Area's International Boulevard, L. A. 's Figuroa Street, or the Burger King / Truck lot in Vegas. Then don't look up any of these legendary locations. They'll make you write a formal complaint to the mayor about our lack of street prostitution! Even Austin and Dallas (slightly dying) street scenes are miles ahead of our own.

My last trip to Mexico has me thinking, Costa Rica is only a short flight away. Fly out on Friday night. Stay the weekend, and take Monday off to fly back. Its like a 2. 5 hours flight from orlando. And I hear they have plenty of options!

I know that what I'm talking about isn't something everyone can do so starting new years I'm going to try and visit tampa, orlando, and atlanta more oftenso hopefully we can find a little relief for our current state of affairs.

SamsungBlue
09-27-23, 22:14
I'll start. My job has me travel to California, Texas, and Vegas a lot. In all three of these places, K-orgs are fairly common. Depending on the location, you're basically looking at 280-450 for an hour of GFE or PSE. Most of the time, this is with younger Koreans (although I've seen japanese, Chinese, and even a latina once.) Many offer bare options but the options are not required. Additionally, the massages are especially plentyful in Vegas, southern Cali, and texas. Northern Cali is lacking in this department but is still leagues ahead of Jax so I partake in these too. Lastly, if you haven't heard of the Bay Area's International Boulevard, L. A. 's Figuroa Street, or the Burger King / Truck lot in Vegas. Then don't look up any of these legendary locations. They'll make you write a formal complaint to the mayor about our lack of street prostitution! Even Austin and Dallas (slightly dying) street scenes are miles ahead of our own.

My last trip to Mexico has me thinking, Costa Rica is only a short flight away. Fly out on Friday night. Stay the weekend, and take Monday off to fly back. Its like a 2. 5 hours flight from orlando. And I hear they have plenty of options!

I know that what I'm talking about isn't something everyone can do so starting new years I'm going to try and visit tampa, orlando, and atlanta more oftenso hopefully we can find a little relief for our current state of affairs.Look up lkatl and kblackpink. They are below par with the agencies in Ca / LV. Standard is GFE, no PSE, usually 30's. But still the best outside of NY / CA / LV scene.

I travel a bit too, probably not as much as it sounds like you do, Charlotte also has a decent AMP scene, FWIW.

NuttyBuddy69
10-06-23, 14:59
I think we all pretty much agree that Jacksonville is almost dead. Those of us who often decide to take a road trip to fulfil these needs, where are you going and what are you doing there? Orlando, Tampa, Savannah, Atlanta? Where could / should we be going?I travel to Orlando for Latina AMPs, something that I can't find in the Jacksonville area.

Obviously the AMPs in Orlando are better, but with recent LEO stuff down there I tend to avoid the Asian providers.

But BOS in Orlando is my go to for the straight l3, 2.0 all inclusive 45 minutes. And they usually have like 4-5 Hispanic girls you can choose from. I would go there once a week if the drive wasn't a 4 hour round trip.