PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Chi Guy
03-17-06, 18:59
Driving down Roselle Rd. the other day, I saw a new sign for Crown Spa in a small three-tenant shopping strip on the E side of Roselle Rd. just N of Nerge. From the outside, it looks like it could be an AMP. It wasn't open yet. I'll keep my eyes open. Wouldn't that be something if a place opened in Roselle that wasn't a ripoff.

Chi Guy
03-18-06, 23:22
D-oh!

Just drove by Crown Spa and now the sign only says "Crown" with the "Spa" scraped off. Seems this place is closed. Was it ever open? Did I let one slip through my fingers? Man, I must really be slipping if that happened. Say it ain't true.

Badger1996
04-06-06, 17:16
I am new to this board and was reading some 2005 reports about Spa Roselle. They must have changed because I think this place is great for the price. It's $.7 for an hour massage. The only bad part is that you shower by yourself. I have been there 3 times in the last month and it's been very nice with great girls. Go see Pebe (1st choice) and Connie (2nd choice). Pebe is very erotic and it didn't take any encouragement on my part. Just lay on the table without a towel. They will cover you, but that will come off quickly so don't be worried.

Badger1996
04-06-06, 17:19
D-oh!

Just drove by Crown Spa and now the sign only says "Crown" with the "Spa" scraped off. Seems this place is closed. Was it ever open? Did I let one slip through my fingers? Man, I must really be slipping if that happened. Say it ain't true.I am new to this board and was reading some 2005 reports about Spa Roselle. They must have changed because I think this place is great for the price. It's $.7 for an hour massage. The only bad part is that you shower by yourself. I have been there 3 times in the last month and it's been very nice with great girls. Go see Pebe (1st choice) and Connie (2nd choice). Pebe is very erotic and it didn't take any encouragement on my part. Just lay on the table without a towel. They will cover you, but that will come off quickly so don't be worried.

Chief_Wiggum
04-10-06, 13:34
I am new to this board and was reading some 2005 reports about Spa Roselle. They must have changed because I think this place is great for the price. It's $.7 for an hour massage. The only bad part is that you shower by yourself. I have been there 3 times in the last month and it's been very nice with great girls. Go see Pebe (1st choice) and Connie (2nd choice). Pebe is very erotic and it didn't take any encouragement on my part. Just lay on the table without a towel. They will cover you, but that will come off quickly so don't be worried. This is a different place than the Crown place that Chi Guy is talking about. I believe Crown is in Roselle (the town) and is near Plum Grove and Nerge. It looks like a place to get at least a HJ fromt he outside, however, I never see it open (not like I'm around that area much anyway).

The place you're talking about is on Roselle and Golf. Like other AMPs in IL it suffers from age. I'm starting to think AMPs are a lost cause, and don't get me started on the reliability of Chinese Apts (they suck, too, imo, and not in a good way).

Call Me Booger
04-10-06, 13:52
Chief,

I just talked about the same thing in Mt. Prospect section. I got spoiled by the girls in Rockford when they were open. All the Amps now seem to feature these older gals. Just not worth the money, especially when they rarely change talent in the burbs.

Chi Guy
04-10-06, 22:36
I believe Crown is in Roselle (the town) and is near Plum Grove and Nerge.
Actually, Crown is/was just north of Nerge on the E side of Roselle Rd. Drove by there again recently and noticed the inside just go painted. Either they are getting ready to open or they're getting ready to rent the place to another tenant. Just wish I knew if this place was ever open in the first place. I'm so confused :confused: !

Tencan
04-29-06, 17:36
went to spa roselle today..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and saw kim. I would say the overall experience was a 2-3. The place was clean and close by, but I wish they did table showers line spa one. House fee of $70. Kim looked very nice. Tall and willowy..with a nice enhanced chest. The problem was there was no touching allowed !..top or bottom !! She refused to take her clothes off, and was a total rusher. She tried to go right to the sfot touch on the jewels and a flip right away...not even 2 minutes into the session. I told her I wanted a full massage before the fun, and she ended up doing as I asked. One the flip she went right to the fun part...but expected me to nut after one minute. She actually started to complain about it a fe wminutes later. Talk about a mood killer !!! She ven wanted to stop and not finish...but then I told her NO tip then. So she went through the motions and finished the job. From what I ready about this place...this does not seem the norl. Just avoid Kim and all costs ...its not worth the money.

Jasper Malloy
07-24-06, 01:35
I was hoping to visit!

http://www.pioneerlocal.com/cgi-bin/ppo-story/localnews/current/sc/07-20-06-983077.html

Arfman
07-24-06, 10:25
My sentiments exactly. S.O. going out of town and I was planning on a visit too. I don't remember seeing anyone that old there before, other than the Mamasan.

Sledder
07-24-06, 13:20
A while back someone posted about a book store not too far from Irving park rd. and Roselle rd. Does anyone have any information about it?

Thanks

Call Me Booger
07-24-06, 17:23
Well not what I would call a big loss to the AMP community (unlike Rockford--still brings a tear to my eye).

When I read these reports, I wonder what about the "Johns" that are there at this time? Do they get arrested? Sent home with a slap on the wrist? With the recent busts and going back to Rockford, I don't remember ever seein a Johns name.

What can LEO do to you if you are there at the time of the bust?

Bill R
07-24-06, 20:16
Booger,
I can answer your question. I was in an AMP 3 years ago when a bust happened. I was in ths sauna at the time. The ladies turned out the lights in the sauna so Mr. Leo didn't know I was in there at first.

Well, after about 20 minutes, the cops noticed that there was one set of unaccounted for clothes, ha. They finally figured out that I was sitting in there just being quiet.

Once they figured out I was in there, they led me back to put on my clothes. Once I was dressed they searched me. One of them took my drivers license out of my wallet while they were searching. After that they asked me a bunch of questions I.e. What were you doing here? How often do you come here?. I just stuck to my script...It was my first time and I just came for a massage.

They can't really do anything unless they catch you in the act. I think its more trouble for them than its worth to hold you. They say stuff to scare you etc. But you always want to be careful with the police. They can do things which may not go on record but could cause embarrassment.

Anybody have any other AMP close calls to share?

Call Me Booger
07-25-06, 15:25
Bill, when the cop came into the sauna, did you ask to see another provider?

Thanks for commenting, I've been curious about this especially with the recent busts over the past year. I posted the question in the Special Interest-massage section also to get further feedback.

Arfman
07-25-06, 17:07
I'm not sure, I think that would work. Feign ignorance, look kind of surprised, but suggest that you weren't expecting a male masseuse.

Bill R
07-25-06, 20:23
Booger,
As I think back on it, one word of note. Mr. Leo had an undercover guy in the spa before they nearly busted down the doors. I heard another girl talking to the undercover guy. He was a young chinese dude. I heard him telling the girl that he worked in his families restaurant. My alarm bells should have gone off at the time. I'm not sure why the spa girls alarms didn't go off either. They're usually very wary of Asian guys. I'm not sure why this time they weren't.

Call Me Booger
07-26-06, 12:37
I've heard that too, that they are very scared/paranoid about serving asians.

It's funny that you mention listening to the other rooms. I always try to do that to be on the safe side. If I hear an unusual conversation, I will keep the massage on the up and up.

Arfman
07-26-06, 17:53
Yeah. That and lose a little bit of my woody when I hear the door bell....

Badger1996
07-26-06, 19:57
I was hoping to visit!

http://www.pioneerlocal.com/cgi-bin/ppo-story/localnews/current/sc/07-20-06-983077.htmlWell that explains why they've been closed the last few times I've gone there!! Too bad, not a great place, but decent.

Arfman
07-27-06, 17:17
Is it safe to revisit a place once it's been busted and they reopen?

Midwest10
07-27-06, 22:59
Is it safe to revisit a place once it's been busted and they reopen?

Arfman - It is completely safe after they got all the bad influence out of there. Make sure you park right out front and ask for FS from mamasan as soon as you get in the door too!

Lightning never strikes twice in the same place!

P.S. - Are you related to Bartman from the Wrigley Field incident?

Arfman
07-28-06, 15:53
Yeah, I'm Bartman. How did you guess? I'll give a detailed report after I follow your advice, werkzeug.

Midwest10
07-30-06, 00:33
Don't ask stupid questions if you don't want stupid answers.

You call me a tool and you are the one that wants to go to a mp even after its just been busted. Time to look in the mirror pal!

Arfman
07-31-06, 09:40
Sorry Mr. Sophistication, but congratulations on your translation skills, 당나귀 닦음

Corndog #2
08-03-06, 17:57
Your probably thinking of The one In The Roselle Industrial area Owned By Those Greedy Pakis. Shit Man if I can come up with the correct Address I will post it in A FUTURE POST. I know How to Get There But Only with My Car. Sorry Thats the best I can Help you on this...
Could it be Zebulon on Lake Street (Route20)?

Sledder
08-04-06, 07:04
Could it be Zebulon on Lake Street (Route20)?No it was the one Nibu mentioned. I took a ride around the other day and found it. Thanks fo rthe help. It is at the end of a spur in that industrial park.

Midwest10
12-08-06, 17:54
Well my postings have rather slim lately due to lack of funds. Fortunately I was able to make up for the lack of action with a dream about a great score that took place in my dreams.

I Had a dream about a guy who placed an add in CL wanting a BJ. This guy got a response from a single hispanic girl very cute early 30's. Petite girl 5' tall small breasts but very nice and perky maybe 105 lbs. (8.5-9) in looks

Was dreaming about some excellent oral sex to completion and then getting orally stimulated and ready for a second round that include some great CG action. Session lasted about 45 minutes for $

Attitude and service was excellent. Money was not talked about until afterwards.

Will provide info to senior members locally that do post worth while articles.

Then I woke up.

AdaptableMan
12-27-06, 18:49
Waste of money guys.

Thought since my car was being worked on down the road and I had 90 minutes to wait I would finally try this place out.

(Golf & Roselle for you newbies)

$70 to get in the door.

Massage was fine but nothing and I mean nothing extra could be had.

Since that was the case there was no way I was leaving a tip so they got my $70 but that was it.

Don't wate your time or money here.

Just a side note since little Kramden didn't bust his nut in Roselle and I have a client meeting in Huntley I will be stopping in at Ceste la Vie tonight for some fun. Check out the Belvidere board in the next day or 2 for my report.

Later and stay safe

Chi Guy
01-06-07, 16:11
Waste of money guys.

Thought since my car was being worked on down the road and I had 90 minutes to wait I would finally try this place out.

(Golf & Roselle for you newbies)

$70 to get in the door.

Massage was fine but nothing and I mean nothing extra could be had.

Since that was the case there was no way I was leaving a tip so they got my $70 but that was it.

Don't wate your time or money here.

Just a side note since little Kramden didn't bust his nut in Roselle and I have a client meeting in Huntley I will be stopping in at Ceste la Vie tonight for some fun. Check out the Belvidere board in the next day or 2 for my report.

Later and stay safe
Oh, for the days that Anna from Singapore worked there! Never had a problem getting FS from her. Then she left...

Then they got busted...

Even though they seem to have recognized me when I've been there lately, service has never recovered to where it was with Anna. They're probably being more cautious since the bust. I'd still go down the road (when your car is working, of course) to Singapore. Except for the lack of a TS, I still think it's the best in the area for service. Unfortunately, I have yet to get the famous Ruby. But I can dream...

Horny Massage2
01-15-07, 15:35
I have yet to get the famous Ruby. But I can dream...Just call ahead and ask if she is there. Be specific and tell them you want her.

Donnie

Midwest10
01-16-07, 16:56
[QUOTE=Edone10]Well my postings have rather slim lately due to lack of funds. Fortunately I was able to make up for the lack of action with a dream about a great score that took place in my dreams.

I Had a dream about a guy who placed an add in CL wanting a BJ. This guy got a response from a single hispanic girl very cute early 30's. Petite girl 5' tall small breasts but very nice and perky maybe 105 lbs. (8.5-9) in looks

Was dreaming about some excellent oral sex to completion and then getting orally stimulated and ready for a second round that include some great CG action. Session lasted about 45 minutes for $

Attitude and service was excellent. Money was not talked about until afterwards.

Will provide info to senior members locally that do post worth while articles.

----------
--------------

If anyone has pics of Kathy will you please PM me. Thanks!

Iluvamps
02-09-07, 18:33
I'm going to be visiting the area and would like some tips on good providers in the area. Any information is appreciated.

Thrillseeker2
02-09-07, 23:16
Stopped by Spa Roselle on Tuesday night and had a typical AMP experience. I'm not sure what AdaptableMan did wrong but I saw Connie and had an OK time. Not great because the only thing on the menu was a HS and I had to beg her to let the girls out but the massage was better than average and the HS was nice and slow.

Once I saw the firm Bs with the tootsie roll nipples I wanted to play and she would have nothing to do with that. Disa"pointing".

Anyway Connie is skinny, short and cute. Decent english. My rating:

Looks: 7
Body (What I saw of it): 7
massage: 8
Attitude: 8
extras: 7 (HS only)

I'd go back to see if there is more once she is confortable with me.

Bkmsw
04-09-07, 14:55
I had business out in the Elgin area and I stopped by the Bartlett/Hanover Park/Streamwood area on Rt. 20 (Lake Street). I'm not exactly sure which town it was because the boundaries go back and forth in this stretch of road. Its in a strip mall close to a Burger King right behind the Dairy Queen which sits facing the road. The place is West of Elgin O'hare and East of RT 59. The sign on the building said Q Spa but when I looked in the phonebook the only thing I could find was J Spa. I assume its the same place.

When you walk in it will remind you of a doctors office with a sliding glass window where a receptionist would sit. I rang the door bell beside the inside door and an Asian girl came from somewhere inside and spoke to me behind the glass window. The window was tinted/dark but I could see she was wearing a small black dress/nightgown sorta thing that easily slips off. The very short kind of dress if you can picture this. I knew extras was in store if the price was right. Asking for a half hour only I was quoted. 7 big ones! Thinking maybe she misunderstood me I repeated slowly: ". 7 for half hour? " She said yes. I told her no thanks and left. I kicked myself when I got back to the car for not asking how much an hour was. Maybe same price. I didn't have the time for a full hour but it would of been nice for my report. But if a full hour was more I don't see how this place is staying in business with prices as high as this. Maybe this area has more money to burn, I don't know.

While I'm here I will share with you funny experience I had a couple of weeks ago. I took my nephew back to college one Sunday night and as I was driving through the college town I had a young (college age) girl give me the "look". Or so I thought. We made eye contact and she kept looking at me as I drove by her at about 25 mph. I was about ready to turn around when I realized she was staring 'cause I only had my parking lights on! Oops! She wasn't "looking" she was staring at the dumb ass driving without headlights. I need to be more careful.

Rockerrexxx
04-15-07, 12:25
Drove by the new place that runs an ad in Sun-Times on St. Chas. Just west of Gary Ave. It's on the north side of the street in a building next to an autobody shop. It looks like one of those "photo studio" places like they had (have? ) on North Ave. Just west of 355. Those places were rip-off joints and since I got that same feel, I just kept on going. Normally, I don't mind taking one for the team but funds are tight so I felt I should trust my gut. Anyone else been there

Corndog #2
04-16-07, 15:34
I had business out in the Elgin area and I stopped by the Bartlett/Hanover Park/Streamwood area on Rt. 20 (Lake Street). I'm not exactly sure which town it was because the boundaries go back and forth in this stretch of road. Its in a strip mall close to a Burger King right behind the Dairy Queen which sits facing the road. The place is West of Elgin O'hare and East of RT 59. The sign on the building said Q Spa but when I looked in the phonebook the only thing I could find was J Spa. I assume its the same place.

When you walk in it will remind you of a doctors office with a sliding glass window where a receptionist would sit. I rang the door bell beside the inside door and an Asian girl came from somewhere inside and spoke to me behind the glass window. The window was tinted/dark but I could see she was wearing a small black dress/nightgown sorta thing that easily slips off. The very short kind of dress if you can picture this. I knew extras was in store if the price was right. Asking for a half hour only I was quoted. 7 big ones! Thinking maybe she misunderstood me I repeated slowly: ". 7 for half hour? " She said yes. I told her no thanks and left. I kicked myself when I got back to the car for not asking how much an hour was. Maybe same price. I didn't have the time for a full hour but it would of been nice for my report. But if a full hour was more I don't see how this place is staying in business with prices as high as this. Maybe this area has more money to burn, I don't know.

While I'm here I will share with you funny experience I had a couple of weeks ago. I took my nephew back to college one Sunday night and as I was driving through the college town I had a young (college age) girl give me the "look". Or so I thought. We made eye contact and she kept looking at me as I drove by her at about 25 mph. I was about ready to turn around when I realized she was staring 'cause I only had my parking lights on! Oops! She wasn't "looking" she was staring at the dumb ass driving without headlights. I need to be more careful.

Your girl was clearly Tina, since that is the way she operates. I think she must be the only one there. And yes, $70 would have gotten you the hour.

Brown Boy
04-18-07, 14:07

When you walk in it will remind you of a doctors office with a sliding glass window where a receptionist would sit. I rang the door bell beside the inside door and an Asian girl came from somewhere inside and spoke to me behind the glass window. The window was tinted/dark but I could see she was wearing a small black dress/nightgown sorta thing that easily slips off. The very short kind of dress if you can picture this. I knew extras was in store if the price was right. Asking for a half hour only I was quoted. 7 big ones! Thinking maybe she misunderstood me I repeated slowly: ". 7 for half hour? " She said yes. I told her no thanks and left. I kicked myself when I got back to the car for not asking how much an hour was. Maybe same price. I didn't have the time for a full hour but it would of been nice for my report. But if a full hour was more I don't see how this place is staying in business with prices as high as this. Maybe this area has more money to burn, I don't know.I haven't been over there in about 10 years.

Are they back in business? Last time I drove by there, it was an acupuncture place. May have to get out there sometime; it's out of the way now, but hopefully worth it like it was in the past.

I remember Jade/Penny gave me all but 1 massage I ever had there, about 5-6 total, and left very satisfied after each time with her. She was so good, I was starting to fall in lust. The table showers and massages were always 8-9s, and though I never got more than a handshake, the last time I saw her, she gently kissed my cock, took off her top, and sat on my face while stroking me. I tried to nibble on her snatch, but she didn't go for it.

Though I haven't had too many providers compared to some here, only Nina from Singapore ever gave me a better massage. Penny is probably close to 40 years old now, but is very beautiful, and definitely makes you glad you're a man.

Brown Boy
05-18-07, 15:07
After Bkmsw's post I was intrigued about returning here, since I haven't been there in a dozen years.

I finally went back today, after getting tax returns, and while I had time available to venture out there. I went in with $ extra (no more - and I kept my wallet/other valuables in the car, so in case they went through my clothes, they'd know how much I had).

In a nutshell, it was a wasted trip. I also thought about going to A New You on Central in the city, but when I called there last night, Raquel sounded quite enticing, but she sounded too good to be true...

As in jack shack.

I got to S Salon @ 11 AM, a couple hours after opening. I think I was the first customer of the day, since it took mamasan a few minutes to answer the bell. She probably had to wake the others (or other - singular), fire up the dry sauna, water heater, and soft music (it was dead silent for 5 minutes after I walked in), after she lit her cigarette.

They have business cards that still say Q on them.

As far as cleanliness goes, it didn't look it was cleaned since I was last there either. I knew this was gonna be a TOFTT once I got into the hallway. I didn't even bother to ask if Penny/Jade was still there; it was a very different atmosphere than I recalled.

.7 for the hour, which is what the session lasted. Nobody else was there, so they couldn't rush me out the door.

The masseuse's name was Julie, and she asked if I wanted anything else after the message. I mentioned FS; she didn't understand; I put her hand on my cock; she still didn't understand until I was very direct.

The dry sauna was only lukewarm when I went in, and nearly 5 minutes passed between the end of the sauna & Julie starting the massage.

The massage itself was OK at best. Nothing erotic, just going through the motions. I wanted a medium, and hers was a bit on the soft side. After 15 minutes, she took her top off, raised the skirt around her waist, and then proceeded to take long licks up & down my backside, which was a change of pace - not bad, and if she was gonna toss my salad, I would not have objected to it. It took 15-20 minutes before I even got turned on; usually, I'm already there after a TS, but I passed on it this time.

Finally on the flip, she started in with the CBJ, and while hard, I wasn't gonna finish anytime soon.

Until she turned around, and "sat" a few inches in front of my face while finishing the BJ. I thought she was gonna shit on my face, because in the dim light, her asshole wasn't a pink, or even a brown starfish...it looked like a circular meat curtain (not a hemorrhoid)!!! GROSS!!!!!!! I had to take a sniff just to confirm no bowels were moving.

I more or less wanted to end it right there, so I let her finish me off with the BJ. Part of me wanted to try to get anal, but I had no more ca$h, and doubt she would've gone for it.

Julie has gotta be at least in her mid-40s, typical older Korean, looks are 4-5 out of 10. The massage, attitude, whole experience was indifferent as a whole - 4s all the way. For a few moments, I thought she was gonna undo all the great work Nina did to me on my back @ Singapore months ago.

Definitely won't be going back.

Maybe I'll give AJ or A New You a try next time.

Brown Boy
05-19-07, 03:01
Forgot to add that Julie had a bit of a cough; I hope that she didn't pass it onto me.

And she did something rather odd, to me at least, while giving me the CBJ.

She grabbed a few tissues, and then stuck her hand down by my sphincter. I like ass play as much as the next guy, but if she was trying to make me cum faster, it had the opposite effect: it prolonged me, just because it was dry down there. A slick finger would've sped up things.

Mark9876
05-23-07, 00:12
Took my chances with CL Christy in Glen Ellyn. Posting was in Chicagoland NW burbs. Had a real good time. Just what the doctor ordered. Her pics and posting was absolutely accurate. She is not 18, nor skinny, but the experience on the whole was Total GFE.

AdaptableMan
05-23-07, 10:18
I can't tell you how I found out but 2 complaints from neighboring businesses have been filed so be ready for some LE at Spa Roselle.
Don't bother with PMing me just either stay away or be very, very, careful guys. You have been warned.

George W. Bush
05-23-07, 21:02
Why not do them a favor and let them know?

AdaptableMan
05-24-07, 12:47
I just gave everyone the info I received; that is my favor.
They can either take the advice or not.
It would be stupid of me to reveal how I know.
Not asking you or anyone to believe me I'm just sharing to help out those who have helped me in the past.

Call Me Booger
05-24-07, 17:04
I think George was saying worn the mamasan at Roselle Spa....

George W. Bush
05-24-07, 21:31
Yea, I meant an anonymous phone call to the management at the spa so they aren't caught unaware.

Loverofamps
09-13-07, 00:06

Are they still in business. I stopped by here today on the drive home from work. Wasn't really sure I had the right place as I hadn't written down instructions or anything, just kind of did if from memory about 5 days after reading that post, but now after getting back home and re-reading, I'm sure I had the right place. The place I was at was a little strip mall on the corner of Rt 20 and Oak. Just to the right of the BK and behind the Dairy Queen. There was a 7-11 there and auto service bays, etc. There were a few stores in the mall that were completely empty (or looked like they were in the process of being gutted). And there was a Nail Salon in there, but its name was deluxe Salon or deluxe Spa or something like that. No P Spa, Q Spa, or any other letter for that matter. And the door to the nail salon was just a glass storefront letting you see all the way to the back wall, so there was no way there were any massage rooms / steam rooms / etc. In that place. Maybe the Q / J was one of the storefronts that is now vacant. Shame. I was really looking forward to a massage, and it this point, I didn't even care about the finish! I just really needed to be kneaded and played with.

I'll stop by again before the week is out to verify its status for sure. When I googled it, I an interesting site, which might be of interest to others out there. http://www.illinoislookup.com/spas-and-saunas-category. Htm It shows "J" Spa as 191 E Lake in Bartlett, which, if you mapquest it comes to exactly that strip mall behind the DQ next to the BK. I'll swing by again within the week to check which door has a 191 painted on it. My guess is that it'll be one on the vacant ones. Bummer.

Loverofamps
09-14-07, 22:51
Are they still in business? OK, my bad. I went back tonight. Turns out, they are there. And they do have a sign. What threw me was: (a) the sign says Q Spa, (be) but its storefront is "joined" to the nail salon next door. (see) the nail salon next has a bright neon sign that says deluxe Salon, or something like that, (the) the bright neon sign for Q Spa is either broken or just turned off, so, from a distance, the "two stores" look like "one" (they're obviously the same girls that run between the two, but to the casual eye, you wouldn't realize that there were "two" different stores. Oh well, at least I didn't.

Bottom line, they are still there and they are open.

OK, so, it's a Friday night, around 7pm. I walk in, and there's the little widowed reception area that reminds you of a Dr's Office, exactly as described earlier. Kind of creepy actually. And a big sign telling you to ring the bell. I ring, and after a LONG pause, an asian woman appears behind the window. "Yes? " she says. I said "Massage" and she unlocks the door. She leads me down to the room across from the shower. There had to be 12 rooms in the place, and it was so deserted you could have heard a pin drop. Hell, she was probably sound asleep when I rang the bell! Anyway, she leads me into the room and says "Shower? " I say of course, and immediately start losing the clothes. I leave the door wide open and am nude in no time, letting her know, just in case she was wondering that nude is ok. She goes into hallway, turns on sauna room and starts the water running in TS room and, emerges wearing a loose T-shirt and shorts that almost look like underwear. She's about a 4 looks and about a 2 attitude/enthusiasm (but, I seriously think she was sleeping when I got there.) She says 0. 7, I hand her 3 jacksons and she disappears. Note: Never came back with a Hamilton but I figure, ok, maybe that will help her ease up if she knows she's already got something up front. Hmmm. I left the towel in the room and walking into the TS room nude. She took the towel and wrapped herself! (To protect her shorts from getting wet I guess? ) I lay down and she gives an "ok" TS then says turn over. On the flip, she slaps a wet facecloth on me to cover me up. She scrubs everywhere, then removes the face cloth and says somthing to me that I didn't understand. I'm assuming she wants to know if it's ok to touch, so I smile and say absolutely. She does nothing and keeps muttering quasi-English. Nothing. She then reaches for my hand, and pulls it onto my stomach, flips it over, and get this. Places a bar of soap in my hands and says "you wash that! " WTF! I looked at her in astonishment, and there was no getting past that way. She backed up and kept motioning for me to do it. I was thinking, crap, I want my 0. 1 back! So I washed myself, UGH, and then she started hosing me off with the hot water, then <poof she scooped up a gallon full of water from the bucket and splashed it on me. First of all, it hit me square in the nads with way to much force, and second of all, it was friggin ice water! I jumped and said SHIT! THATS COLD! Just as she was hitting me with another! I sat up and she was like "OK, stand up now! " (I was suddenly feeling a close bond to those stuck in concentration camps in WWII! ) She hosed me off and then didn't even dry me off, just handed me a towel and said, ok. I walked into the room again and she started yelling, no, no, and motioning to the sauna room. So, I sat in there for a few to dry off, then left, and again, left my towel in there and walked around nude so she'the get it. We get into the room, she motions for me to lie down and asks how I like it, I say HARD. She then folds half of a long towel, laying the flat part across my ass and tucking the rolled part so that it completely covered the boys. You'the think I was wearing a friggin diaper! She then gave me a massage roughly equivalent to what your girlfriend might give you. Most times I'm sitting there thinking that she has probably never taken a single class in massage, much less actually complete a full program. Then, the next minute, she'the pull something out of her ass that just made you think just the opposite and made you go, oh shit that felt good! But then, bam, right back into the dispassionate rubbing. Just so-so. Then she says, ok, turn over. I flip, making sure to bury the towel, but she immediately grabs another towel to cover me. (At this point, I'm really not sure why, cause trust me, there was absolutely NOTHING going on down there! ) The flip side continued much like the back side, then, she patted my chest and said, "OK, done. Thank you very much" I sat up, just completely blown away! I walked over to get my clothes, which is normally when most girls will come over and try to smile and get tips. Not here. She just walked out of the room saying "I no understand. Friday night. But not busy tonight. I no understand. " And I proceeded to get dressed by myself! I started towards the hallway and saw her on her hands and knees in the TS room srubbing the floor, and all you could smell was Spic and Span. I said "um, good bye" and she didn't even look up, she just said "good bye, thank you very much" and continued scrubbing. Well, one things for sure. I have a very strong hunch as to why she's not very busy on a Friday night! If word hasn't already got out, gentlemen, consider yourself warned now! I don't know what the J Spa used to be like, or what Q Spa has been like, but OMG this was an experience that I would not want to repeat ever again.

She (I think she said Julie?) was a:
- Looks - 3 or 4 (being generous)
- Massage - 2 or 3 (although she cracked my neck, which she did wonderfully!
- Enthusiasm - 0 or 1
- Price - VG (0.7 for a 1hr TS is great, although it cost me 0.8, so guys, if you do actually go, make sure you bring your own exact change!

I kind of think I was in better shape earlier in the week when I couldn't find the place! OK gentlemen, you've been warned.

And, as always ... YMMV

Bkmsw
09-15-07, 14:46
Wow! What a horrible experience. I am so glad I never went back after being priced out for a freaking half hour. I probably would have when I had an hour to spare but I really don't get over to that area very much.

I am sorry you had such a bad massage. Hopefully the next one will give at least a good rub for you.
B

Tojo 5445
09-17-07, 10:35
Took my chances with CL Christy in Glen Ellyn. Posting was in Chicagoland NW burbs. Had a real good time. Just what the doctor ordered. Her pics and posting was absolutely accurate. She is not 18, nor skinny, but the experience on the whole was Total GFE.Saw her a few months ago, a little chubby in areas, but knows how to make you have a great time. Spends the whole hour making sure you are enjoying yourself. Best attitude I've come across to this day.

Brown Boy
09-20-07, 19:14
Wish you would've had better.

Your experience pretty much confirms my report further down the page.

Did it still smell like an ashtray in there?

I can understand quite well why it was dead there on a Friday night.

OK, my bad. I went back tonight. Turns out, they are there. And they do have a sign. What threw me was: (a) the sign says Q Spa, (be) but its storefront is "joined" to the nail salon next door. (see) the nail salon next has a bright neon sign that says deluxe Salon, or something like that, (the) the bright neon sign for Q Spa is either broken or just turned off, so, from a distance, the "two stores" look like "one" (they're obviously the same girls that run between the two, but to the casual eye, you wouldn't realize that there were "two" different stores. Oh well, at least I didn't.

Bottom line, they are still there and they are open.

OK, so, it's a Friday night, around 7pm. I walk in, and there's the little widowed reception area that reminds you of a Dr's Office, exactly as described earlier. Kind of creepy actually. And a big sign telling you to ring the bell. I ring, and after a LONG pause, an asian woman appears behind the window. "Yes? " she says. I said "Massage" and she unlocks the door. She leads me down to the room across from the shower. There had to be 12 rooms in the place, and it was so deserted you could have heard a pin drop. Hell, she was probably sound asleep when I rang the bell! Anyway, she leads me into the room and says "Shower? " I say of course, and immediately start losing the clothes. I leave the door wide open and am nude in no time, letting her know, just in case she was wondering that nude is ok. She goes into hallway, turns on sauna room and starts the water running in TS room and, emerges wearing a loose T-shirt and shorts that almost look like underwear. She's about a 4 looks and about a 2 attitude/enthusiasm (but, I seriously think she was sleeping when I got there.) She says 0. 7, I hand her 3 jacksons and she disappears. Note: Never came back with a Hamilton but I figure, ok, maybe that will help her ease up if she knows she's already got something up front. Hmmm. I left the towel in the room and walking into the TS room nude. She took the towel and wrapped herself! (To protect her shorts from getting wet I guess? ) I lay down and she gives an "ok" TS then says turn over. On the flip, she slaps a wet facecloth on me to cover me up. She scrubs everywhere, then removes the face cloth and says somthing to me that I didn't understand. I'm assuming she wants to know if it's ok to touch, so I smile and say absolutely. She does nothing and keeps muttering quasi-English. Nothing. She then reaches for my hand, and pulls it onto my stomach, flips it over, and get this. Places a bar of soap in my hands and says "you wash that! " WTF! I looked at her in astonishment, and there was no getting past that way. She backed up and kept motioning for me to do it. I was thinking, crap, I want my 0. 1 back! So I washed myself, UGH, and then she started hosing me off with the hot water, then <poof she scooped up a gallon full of water from the bucket and splashed it on me. First of all, it hit me square in the nads with way to much force, and second of all, it was friggin ice water! I jumped and said SHIT! THATS COLD! Just as she was hitting me with another! I sat up and she was like "OK, stand up now! " (I was suddenly feeling a close bond to those stuck in concentration camps in WWII! ) She hosed me off and then didn't even dry me off, just handed me a towel and said, ok. I walked into the room again and she started yelling, no, no, and motioning to the sauna room. So, I sat in there for a few to dry off, then left, and again, left my towel in there and walked around nude so she'the get it. We get into the room, she motions for me to lie down and asks how I like it, I say HARD. She then folds half of a long towel, laying the flat part across my ass and tucking the rolled part so that it completely covered the boys. You'the think I was wearing a friggin diaper! She then gave me a massage roughly equivalent to what your girlfriend might give you. Most times I'm sitting there thinking that she has probably never taken a single class in massage, much less actually complete a full program. Then, the next minute, she'the pull something out of her ass that just made you think just the opposite and made you go, oh shit that felt good! But then, bam, right back into the dispassionate rubbing. Just so-so. Then she says, ok, turn over. I flip, making sure to bury the towel, but she immediately grabs another towel to cover me. (At this point, I'm really not sure why, cause trust me, there was absolutely NOTHING going on down there! ) The flip side continued much like the back side, then, she patted my chest and said, "OK, done. Thank you very much" I sat up, just completely blown away! I walked over to get my clothes, which is normally when most girls will come over and try to smile and get tips. Not here. She just walked out of the room saying "I no understand. Friday night. But not busy tonight. I no understand. " And I proceeded to get dressed by myself! I started towards the hallway and saw her on her hands and knees in the TS room srubbing the floor, and all you could smell was Spic and Span. I said "um, good bye" and she didn't even look up, she just said "good bye, thank you very much" and continued scrubbing. Well, one things for sure. I have a very strong hunch as to why she's not very busy on a Friday night! If word hasn't already got out, gentlemen, consider yourself warned now! I don't know what the J Spa used to be like, or what Q Spa has been like, but OMG this was an experience that I would not want to repeat ever again.

She (I think she said Julie?) was a:
- Looks - 3 or 4 (being generous)
- Massage - 2 or 3 (although she cracked my neck, which she did wonderfully!
- Enthusiasm - 0 or 1
- Price - VG (0.7 for a 1hr TS is great, although it cost me 0.8, so guys, if you do actually go, make sure you bring your own exact change!

I kind of think I was in better shape earlier in the week when I couldn't find the place! OK gentlemen, you've been warned.

And, as always ... YMMV

Chitownmarc
09-26-07, 16:49
Any one seen or been to Iguana massage and spa on Barrington Road in Streamwood? It is on the west side of the road.

SpaSearch
11-08-07, 21:00
Does anyone have a more recent report on Q Spa? I've driven by this place a few times during the past couple weeks, and each time the open sign has been on and cars have been parked out front. It appears they are doing some good business, so maybe this place has improved. Based on the reports below, I'm not wanting to TOFTT at this place, but would appreciate an update from anyone who has been there recently.

Cuda70
11-12-07, 17:01
Has anybody had any luck at Golden Hands in Schaumburg?

Thanks

Cuda70
11-12-07, 21:04
I think you meant Laguna Spa. Great massage, but didn't get any extras.

Where is Q Spa?

Chitownmarc
11-13-07, 14:08
Golden hands in Schuamburg is a decent emp. Been there once got an older woman cost was 1.5

SpaSearch
11-13-07, 14:27
It's in a strip mall at 191 E. Lake Street (Route 20) in Bartlett at the Southeast corner of Oak and Lake. Looks like a lot of activity every time I drive by, but based on comments on this board, I'm not willing to TOFTT.

I think you meant Laguna Spa. Great massage, but didn't get any extras.

Where is Q Spa?

SpaSearch
11-13-07, 14:44
When you call their number for an appointment, it goes to Eva's Massage (aka Monica's Massage, aka Nina's Massage), which is right next door to Golden Hands. They must have bought out the competition or something.

I was there a few weeks ago, and an incredibly hot woman at the front desk, probably about 35 years old, took my $70. She had her kid with her. Then the hot babe introduced me to my massage therapist, which was her mother (I know it was her mother because the kid referred to her as "grandma"). So I go from being very excited about the prospect of having this hot tramp about to give me a massage, to walking into the room with grandma. The massage was terrible and there is no shower. I left with out giving a tip. No extras were hinted at, nor were they desired. I've been trying to figure out how to get back there with the babe, but I didn't get her name. My guess is that she is either Eva or Monica. The number is 224-639-5500 or 847-352-1090. They are at 640 S. Roselle Road in Schaumburg.

Has anybody had any luck at Golden Hands in Schaumburg?

Thanks

Twom77
11-13-07, 19:11
Forget it fellas. The girl, who has been there forever is old, ugly and fat. She pretends to BBBJ you when she is actually using her wet finger and kleenex. Been a long time since I went there, but yuck. Stay away.

What is up with Laguna? Any hints of extras? Hot women? I'm willing to toftt if there is any shot. If it is 0, and legit, forget it. Though I thought thats what Heavenly bodies is all about.

My best luck has been with Exercise lately. Sue, Kim, Natalie, all top notch great looking girls. FS is always on the menu, and bb if you get the right girl. Otherwise they use saran wrap, weird.

Also, Heavenly Bodies. How many times did it take before you got extras? Any chance of a backchannel exchange of info? I live close to here, and an EMP close to home with benefits would be awesome. I just figured it was like the Roselle jack shacks.

SpaSearch
11-13-07, 20:44
The search continues...

I finally decided to pay a visit to Laguna since I drive by it every day and since they have an on-line coupon, 1 hour for $48.99. For a legit place, and for my first time, it exceeded my expectations.

The lady behind the front desk, who I think owns the place, could be a fashion model. I was hoping she was the one who was going to give the massage, but the babe that came in for the massage was a solid 8 out of 10. Nice rack, great eyes, pretty face.

Here are some details:

1. The therapists are from Poland.

2. Mine did major teasing of the stick while I was on my stomach and she was massaging the backs of the legs. She kept brushing it with her fingers (always a good sign).

3. On the flip, she first stood directly behind me and reached over my head to massage my stomach. Her beautiful tits were within kissing distance from my face (also a good sign and a nice sight!).

4. As she moved to the side and massaged my stomach, she had major contact with my dick (covered under the sheet).

5. When she moved to the legs, she continued teasing me by bumping into my dick, which remained under the sheet.

[Note - this was my first time at this place, and it's legit, so I didn't uncover myself, and she didn't uncover me either.]

6. Rather than drywall ceilings, the rooms have palm branches for ceilings. It's kind of an island theme at this place.

7. The use sheets to cover you, not towels.

8. They have a do it yourself, stand up shower.

9. They collect the money on the way out, not when you check in.

I can't be the only monger who has discovered this place. Based on my first experience, I'd be shocked if extras are not available - but the somewhat open ceilings concern me. Come on guys, let's have some reports on this place, or PM me if you are more comfortable with that.

Spa

Wiseguy100
11-16-07, 11:48
Looks like a chanc of few extras, or atleast a good rub by a nice looking massues, may be more visits get more rewards.

The search continues.

I finally decided to pay a visit to Laguna since I drive by it every day and since they have an on-line coupon, 1 hour for $48.99. For a legit place, and for my first time, it exceeded my expectations.

The lady behind the front desk, who I think owns the place, could be a fashion model. I was hoping she was the one who was going to give the massage, but the babe that came in for the massage was a solid 8 out of 10. Nice rack, great eyes, pretty face.

Here are some details:

1. The therapists are from Poland.

2. Mine did major teasing of the stick while I was on my stomach and she was massaging the backs of the legs. She kept brushing it with her fingers (always a good sign).

3. On the flip, she first stood directly behind me and reached over my head to massage my stomach. Her beautiful tits were within kissing distance from my face (also a good sign and a nice sight!).

4. As she moved to the side and massaged my stomach, she had major contact with my dick (covered under the sheet).

5. When she moved to the legs, she continued teasing me by bumping into my dick, which remained under the sheet.

[Note - this was my first time at this place, and it's legit, so I didn't uncover myself, and she didn't uncover me either.]

6. Rather than drywall ceilings, the rooms have palm branches for ceilings. It's kind of an island theme at this place.

7. The use sheets to cover you, not towels.

8. They have a do it yourself, stand up shower.

9. They collect the money on the way out, not when you check in.

I can't be the only monger who has discovered this place. Based on my first experience, I'd be shocked if extras are not available - but the somewhat open ceilings concern me. Come on guys, let's have some reports on this place, or PM me if you are more comfortable with that.

Spa

Cuda70
11-16-07, 15:27
My experience at Laguna was exactly the same.

I've never gotten close to extra's at Heavenly Massage, and I go there a lot. Who's providing extra's?

Wiseguy100
11-16-07, 20:18
Went their today befoe noon. Nice girl (looks american)at the counter. Then introduced to a different girl from poland called something like Ivena, black hair 8+, nice stack, beauty.

Stays whole time covered a very good rubbing for 1 hr but no extra, hard to believe I can not get anything out from her, I just stay to myself, looks like a legit, but still worth it. Will try again if I can break the ice this time. I did tip her good though

Any more experience

Meatpants
11-19-07, 19:09
I think I am going to hit this place tonight and see what happens. Below is a link to an on-line coupon, don't know if you have to have it to get the discount.
I'll report back after I go. (I guess reporting on it before I go would be stupid...)
http://www.hotcoupons.com/cgi-shl/cook/display?rn=2204682&mkt=US(IL(CHC(00)CHI(10)))&fgs=1abcdefGhijm&id=LJ4828P352589977&pid=HC&pfst=N

If the link does not work, just go to www.hotcoupons.com and put in zip code 60107, listed under beauty spa.

Meat

Wiseguy100
11-20-07, 17:51
You don't need a coupan they don't ask and they are all their if you need one.

She told me they will be running this especial next month also.

Please report if someone has any xtras.

Massage Man2
11-24-07, 17:06
Try this!

One way I found to get straight to business is that at or near the end of my massage therapy session, taking into account that nothing had happened up to this point and the verbal interaction I’d shared with the therapist. The quickest, crudest way that always worked (or didn’t) for me was to gently grab her wrist and position the massage therapist hand directly on the area I desired to be massaged. This would immediately illicit one of two responses, a smile or a frown. If I received a smile and her hand lingered in position, I would immediately begin negotiations on fee for services rendered. If a frown was received I would let go and act as if it never happened.

Give it a shot, it can't hurt because your heading out thbe door anyway, right!

Massage Man2

Mr.Raymonds
11-25-07, 16:30
Was there last week and had a middle aged polish lady with a nice rack who gave a great massage. Brushed up against the twins a few times and on the flip I immediately inquired about extra services. Unfortunately got shutdown as "we do not do that here" Might have a better chance once you become a regular. I sure wish that gorgeous blonde at the front desk was available for more than greeting customers!

Keep trying guys!

Latex
11-25-07, 18:21
Went to Laguna on Sunday, they were closed!

The sign said they were open on Sunday, but they were closed.

Hope this place didn't close already, has anyone had any luck up there?

Please PM me.

Burbs Traveler
11-26-07, 22:05
Had to check this place out based on price. Legit place, but had a very positive experience. Unbelievable girl working the desk in the lobby, but she must just manage the place. The blond that performed the massage was also very attractive, full chest, nice behind and tight jeans. No extras at all, but very clean, no rush, beautiful girl, and very enthusiastic and friendly. Attempted to "guide" her hand where I wanted it and was told "no, not here, sorry" but even this was handled with class. Had an occasional brush across where I wanted her to be, but nothing more even when encouraged. Actually a very relaxing experience, cost was reasonable, and I actually would go back. But this time knowing what (not) to expect.

SpaSearch
11-26-07, 22:47
Was there last week and had a middle aged polish lady with a nice rack who gave a great massage. Brushed up against the twins a few times and on the flip I immediately inquired about extra services. Unfortunately got shutdown as "we do not do that here" Might have a better chance once you become a regular. I sure wish that gorgeous blonde at the front desk was available for more than greeting customers!

Keep trying guys!

Sounds like you got the owner. I think her name is Ivana or something like that. I would guess she is about 40 years old, has a fantastic rack, and darker hair. I've been there a few times now, and am quite convinced she won't give any extras. Also, the other girls won't give any extras when she is around.

I couldn't agree more with you about the babe at the front desk. She looks like she just walked right off a fashion runway. She's got to be a 9.5 out of 10. It would be awesome if she decided to start giving massages. I'd even gladly pay double their door fee to be allowed to give her a massage. Now there's a thought - who's going to be brave enough to call to schedule an appointment, and ask not for a massage, but to give her a massage?

Corndog #2
11-29-07, 19:18
Went to Q spa today. Tina is STILL there. Looks like she has lost some weight, but it's still Tina. Place reeked of spicey food cooking, and the service hasn't changed in years; just like old times.

Forget it fellas. The girl, who has been there forever is old, ugly and fat. She pretends to BBBJ you when she is actually using her wet finger and kleenex. Been a long time since I went there, but yuck. Stay away.

What is up with Laguna? Any hints of extras? Hot women? I'm willing to toftt if there is any shot. If it is 0, and legit, forget it. Though I thought thats what Heavenly bodies is all about.

My best luck has been with Exercise lately. Sue, Kim, Natalie, all top notch great looking girls. FS is always on the menu, and bb if you get the right girl. Otherwise they use saran wrap, weird.

Also, Heavenly Bodies. How many times did it take before you got extras? Any chance of a backchannel exchange of info? I live close to here, and an EMP close to home with benefits would be awesome. I just figured it was like the Roselle jack shacks.

Wiseguy100
12-05-07, 19:24
Sounds like you got the owner. I think her name is Ivana or something like that. I would guess she is about 40 years old, has a fantastic rack, and darker hair. I've been there a few times now, and am quite convinced she won't give any extras. Also, the other girls won't give any extras when she is around.

I couldn't agree more with you about the babe at the front desk. She looks like she just walked right off a fashion runway. She's got to be a 9.5 out of 10. It would be awesome if she decided to start giving massages. I'd even gladly pay double their door fee to be allowed to give her a massage. Now there's a thought - who's going to be brave enough to call to schedule an appointment, and ask not for a massage, but to give her a massage?I have been their 2 times in last one month and get the same girl both times, second time the massage get much better lasted ~70min, I did ask for any xtras and she politely says NO, and still give me a great massage, this place looks like a legit business and will be hard to get any xtras but I will still go for the massage they are good and not costly as others. I did saw others mongers going In and Out while I was their, May be with few more visits they get more comfortable with me and break their rules..

I saw today they are advertising in CL also. But the girls in the PIC are not the one they have, they have a girl who is polish but speaks very good english and she is the lady on the front, then they have 3 more, 2 brunetteand one blonds who speaks english in strong polish accent.

So over all a nice place to get a decent massage but dont expects anything else, YMMV.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ths/492884346.html

If any other monger get more dont forget to share, I still dont believe they dont do it since all the hints are their, I think they all play this game so a person keep on coming back thinking that this time it will happend..

But I went for a good massage and got what I want...

Chi Guy
12-23-07, 11:57
I have been their 2 times in last one month and get the same girl both times, second time the massage get much better lasted ~70min, I did ask for any xtras and she politely says NO, and still give me a great massage, this place looks like a legit business and will be hard to get any xtras but I will still go for the massage they are good and not costly as others. I did saw others mongers going In and Out while I was their, May be with few more visits they get more comfortable with me and break their rules..

I saw today they are advertising in CL also. But the girls in the PIC are not the one they have, they have a girl who is polish but speaks very good english and she is the lady on the front, then they have 3 more, 2 brunetteand one blonds who speaks english in strong polish accent.

So over all a nice place to get a decent massage but dont expects anything else, YMMV.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ths/492884346.html

If any other monger get more dont forget to share, I still dont believe they dont do it since all the hints are their, I think they all play this game so a person keep on coming back thinking that this time it will happend..

But I went for a good massage and got what I want...

I had a chance to check Laguna out the other day. I saw their post on CL and wanted to see their "polish beautyfull (sic) therapists." I ended up with Eva. Very nice looking tall girl with a nice rack. Was covered the whole time. No hint of extras. The massage itself was good, but nothing to write home about. The setup is not conducive to extras with sliding doors that don't lock and walls that don't go to the ceiling, draped only in bamboo. Not a bad place for a legit massage, but I wouldn't waste any more time looking for extras.

Latex
03-08-08, 12:02
I have been to Laguna 4 times; either my bad luck or this place is legit.

I have had 2 sessions with Agata, I played total cool the first time and tipped $25, the second session I asked for extras but was shut down.

I have had 2 sessions with Aliena, she does some extensive teasing with no cover. But always shut down when I asked for extra.

I think the main problem with this place is that there are no closed rooms, so privacy is minimal.

I think I am giving up on this place - I really like EMPs but can't seem to find one in the NW suburbs. I really hate driving to the city for this type of action.

Any suggestions?

Wiseguy100
03-09-08, 19:57
I have had 2 sessions with Aliena, she does some extensive teasing with no cover. But always shut down when I asked for extra?Hey consider yourself lucky that in 2 session with Aliena/Evana she put you uncover. I have seen her 5 times already with some real good tip each time but she still cover me everytime on the flip but give me a real good massage and spend lot of time near mr happy so I just go their for a good rub. Dont know what to do or what is the magic word to get her to do more, I still cant believe she wont do it.

If you like EMP then go with polishprincess.us you can have a real good time for 1/2hr $$ or 1hr $$.6. they mostly operate from NW suburbs, Ohare.

They all are real good.

Burbs Traveler
03-13-08, 22:27
No big surprises at Laguna. I've visited there at least 4 times (I know, I know) without anything but a good massage from an attractive Polish masseuse. Saw both of the ones mentioned Agata and Alina/Eva and same result each time. They give you a full hour, clean place, and a good massage but even after subtle hints to not so subtle and good tipping, just didn't happen. There were some encouraging moments (a quick brush, and massaging your stomach with her chest right above you) but nothing when it counts. It is a legit place. If anyone knows of a good European place that extras (hand) is possible, please PM me. I like the girls much better than the AMP places.

Mr.Raymonds
03-17-08, 13:02
Looking for any experiences with the girls advertising on CL in Streamwood. Please PM me with any information.

Thanks.

Good Morning,

Looking for something diffrent??

You may have found what you r looking for!!!!!!

I am 5'8 bi-racial 155 hwp nice a$$ and thick hips!!! (Not BBW) DD/F friendly and very clean.

You very clean safe sane!

100hh

Incall 9a- 11a ( today )

No e-mail tag

No BS none!

Orangewood
03-24-08, 01:31
I went by Laguna last week actually looking for a legitimate, therapuetic massage. Yes, even horny men need legitimate services occasionally! I was please with the price, cleanliness, friendliness and professionalism of the staff. After the massage I spent a good hour and a half talking with the ladies about Poland (I've travelled extensively there). They even went and got me some food and beverage as we visited! Overall, a very nice place with very nice staff. I wouldn't expect extras and would encourage my fellow mongers to stop trying. Not every massage parlor is a brothel. Let's have some respect for the people who have made the choice to run a "clean" establishment.

Yeah, maybe I sound like a prick, but it bugs me to see nice women treated like wh***s just because they're from Central Europe and work in a MP. We have other places to go and get what we need.

Cuda70
03-24-08, 17:49
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ers/617178449.html

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/a_fantastic_fantasy/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=806153

Has anyone seen her? I think she is in Schaumburg. Seems ok. Thanks.

Thrillseeker2
03-27-08, 13:00
Wanted to see for myself what all the fuss was about so I stopped in to Laguna without an appointment on a Friday afternoon. Unfortunately I was turned away because everyone was busy so I was heading up to a sure thing when I saw Heavenly and decided to stop and try my luck there.

I was given an asian so I thought this was a slam dunk. Wrong! She ran out of the room when I even asked about extras. Oh well. On the way out I saw another girl with short dark hair and a huge chest. Thought about asking her name and trying her in the future but didn't get the nerve to ask.

I will try Laguna again even though all posts suggest they are legit and report back.

WhiteSoxTom
03-27-08, 18:29
AD AS IS !!!!!!!

Do you have STRESS that needs ATTENTION??

Straight to the Point???

No Games No BS !!!!!!!!

80 ( 20 min )

Pretty, Bi-racial, Pleasing, Sexy!!!!!!

No ERECTIYLE DISFUCTION !!!!!!!

You VERY VERY CLEAN !!!!!!! MATURE !

Incall (12p-630p)I know someone asked this, but has anyone seen her? There are no pics.

Wife is out of town, thought I would try.

With CL you never know.

Wiseguy100
03-27-08, 21:25
I went by Laguna last week actually looking for a legitimate, therapuetic massage. Yes, even horny men need legitimate services occasionally! I was please with the price, cleanliness, friendliness and professionalism of the staff. After the massage I spent a good hour and a half talking with the ladies about Poland (I've travelled extensively there). They even went and got me some food and beverage as we visited! Overall, a very nice place with very nice staff. I wouldn't expect extras and would encourage my fellow mongers to stop trying. Not every massage parlor is a brothel. Let's have some respect for the people who have made the choice to run a "clean" establishment.

Yeah, maybe I sound like a prick, but it bugs me to see nice women treated like wh***s just because they're from Central Europe and work in a MP. We have other places to go and get what we need. Nice post, I agree 100%. This is a very nice place to get a legit massage with nice looking polish massues at a reasonable rate, I am one of their regular now and been their 6 times in last 3. 5 months. But I do saw many mongers visiting while I am their and trying their luck, one day I over heard a conversation in the next room.

Girl: What is your name

Man: Today I am Bob.

Girl: first time

Man Yes.

Girl: You can take off your clothes and lie on the table underneat the sheet. Man: what about yourself, its not fair that I take off mine and you don't.

The Guy was real funny in late 50s and just come from the Bar next door and may be intoxicated. The rest of the conversation was very funny and me and my massues were both laughing over hearing their conversation.

Once I was leaving I saw a woman bringing her teenage daughter for some massage or treatment, so definately a legit place, and I will go back for a legit massage, for other hobby I got a list to go to.

Badger1996
04-04-08, 13:17
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ers/617178449.html

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/a_fantastic_fantasy/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=806153

Has anyone seen her? I think she is in Schaumburg. Seems ok. Thanks.

I have seen her. She goes by many different names and many different pictures. She does not look like the pictures she uses. She is nice enough, but the massage is mediocre at best. She does provide a release, but there are much better out there and she is not the best looking in my opinion.

Thrillseeker2
04-05-08, 17:13
As promised I took a second trip to Laguna. I went without an appointment on a Friday again but this time I got right in.

When I walked in the girl that would be assigned to me was sitting on the couch with a sweatshirt on. I thought to myself 'hmm, nothing great', but when she came in the room without the sweatshirt and only a tight t-shirt now I thought 'WOW!'

Reading the previous reviews I'm guessing I got Ivana. VERY nice rack, short dark-ish hair, & didn't speak very much at all.

Well I started undrapped but she just giggled and covered me up (Damn). Then on the flip that rack was inches above my face as she massaged my chest. Very nice. I made sure she caught me looking at it several times so she knew I was interested.

When the hour was almost up and it wasn't looking good I went 'all in' by dropping the sheet and taking matters into my own hands hoping she'd jump right in.....BUZZZZZ! WRONG ANSWER! She stops the massage and looks me dead in the eyes and asks 'What are you doing?' When I answer 'Um, nothing?' She says 'massage over' and walks out of the room.

Bummer.

I got dressed and went out to pay expecting nasty looks but she was very nice about it and thanked me for the tip and asked me to come back.

I'm confused.

Chi Guy
04-07-08, 00:42
I was looking through some old posts, and I gotta admit I really missed the call on Spa Roselle in Schaumburg. In November of '04, I predicted that this place wouldn't stay open any more than six months. Even though they've been busted at least once, they're still around almost 3 1/2 years after they opened. That's a pretty good record for any Chicago area AMP. I humbly and gladly admit that I was wrong.

Wiseguy100
04-07-08, 01:04
I got dressed and went out to pay expecting nasty looks but she was very nice about it and thanked me for the tip and asked me to come back.

I'm confused.I know what you feeling its like they are so nice but in the end you still dont get it, but look at this way you still get a good massage for the price.

Try again you might get it this time, I did notice that some girls are very close to few clients like sitting outside holding their hands, so after 6 visits I still dont know what the f*** is going on their, is their a magic word or a VIP status,I will keep going their for a massage even I dont get lucky.

Chi Guy
04-07-08, 10:30
I know what you feeling its like they are so nice but in the end you still dont get it, but look at this way you still get a good massage for the price.

Try again you might get it this time, I did notice that some girls are very close to few clients like sitting outside holding their hands, so after 6 visits I still dont know what the f*** is going on their, is their a magic word or a VIP status,I will keep going their for a massage even I dont get lucky.
It seems like more and more of the EMP's are getting this way. They make it seem like extras are possible, but in the end, it's all just a tease (Megi's, Elle, Irene's, etc.). That said, I received a PM a few months back from one of my fine monger friends and told me about his success there and who to go see. After getting "maybe next time" twice, the third time was a charm. Unfortunately, the next time I called to make an appointment with her, she was gone. I tried one more time with another girl with no success. I'm not saying that extras are definitely not available here, but I do think that few if any mongers are getting any.

Wiseguy100
04-07-08, 19:20
It seems like more and more of the EMP's are getting this way. They make it seem like extras are possible, but in the end, it's all just a tease (Megi's, Elle, Irene's, etc.). That said, I received a PM a few months back from one of my fine monger friends and told me about his success there and who to go see. After getting "maybe next time" twice, the third time was a charm. Unfortunately, the next time I called to make an appointment with her, she was gone. I tried one more time with another girl with no success. I'm not saying that extras are definitely not available here, but I do think that few if any mongers are getting any.I went their again last week and I got a New girl who did a very good massage but I never tried anything since I dont want to dis- respect them if they are not into this. Who was the girl you thought might give something eventhough she is gone, PM me if you like. Also the front desk girl is changed also not the old young blonde who was a knockout herself. Now its a slight older blonde who is also very nice.

Burbs Traveler
04-07-08, 21:01
I think that Laguna goes something like this. They get it. They know you're there for extras, and even if they don't give them, they still don't blame you for trying. I've made it a point on multiple occasions with multiple girls to let them know what I'm there for. But, they expect it and still treat you like gold, and we're naive to think they don't talk amongst each other. I'll still keep trying because it's a great place with a great massage. Something keeps me coming back even when you know AMPs are a sure thing.

Cuda70
04-08-08, 12:46
Thanks badger,

I won't waste my time.

Any recomendations in Schaumburg?

Jesus Collins
04-08-08, 15:10
I think that Laguna goes something like this. They get it. They know you're there for extras, and even if they don't give them, they still don't blame you for trying. I've made it a point on multiple occasions with multiple girls to let them know what I'm there for. But, they expect it and still treat you like gold, and we're naive to think they don't talk amongst each other. I'll still keep trying because it's a great place with a great massage. Something keeps me coming back even when you know AMPs are a sure thing.You gain more benfit sometimes in getting a great massgae from atrained therapist. Beats shitty HR and shitty massage by a mile sometimes. Thats why you keep going back. This place is way too far for me, but I do want to check it out. They seem above board. They actually use a drape versus a towel which is against regulation in Illinois.

The contact with the little guy is an issue though. A trained MT knows exactally how to drape you so that does not happen. So this may lead me to believe that there is a slight glimmer of hope.

Good luck

George W. Bush
04-08-08, 20:25
Cuda, I'd recommend you don't patronize Tatiana's location in Schaumburg because they don't do extras. I tried it a couple times and gave up. Seemed hopeful the first time-small private room on the second floor of a multi business building. Just me, her, and that was it. gal was good at massage, but point blank refused extras. Got a different one the second go round, but same results. (or lack thereof.)

Chadwick
04-24-08, 00:48
I guess I missed the boat on this place, i drive past it every day but never even realized it was there until reading about it on this thread.Is this place still open,and if so are there still extras to be had?If anyone has any info please let me know!

Thrillseeker2
04-30-08, 18:39
I guess I missed the boat on this place, i drive past it every day but never even realized it was there until reading about it on this thread.Is this place still open,and if so are there still extras to be had?If anyone has any info please let me know!It's open, but I wouldn't waste your money. I stopped in today and got Lee. I was in and out in under 20 minutes and massage lated about 10 minutes. Everything was on the menu and Lee is a pretty girl but I only asked for the HR because I was a little pissed that she had my flip 3 minutes into the massage.

I won't be back and I thinking about giving up on this hobby all together. When you find a gem it never lasts long and I waste way too much cash between gems. For $.3 I expect more than 15 minutes of campanionship.

Mike Dago
05-01-08, 09:52
I have been a regular there for the last 3 years. There were a couple of great girls there. In the last 2 months I have been there 3 times and have seen 3 different women. They are production girls. Get down to business and keep the line moving. The first of the 3 times, my regular girl (May) was there visiting and told the current girls I was cool. She then quoted me. 5 for HR, $. 4 for CBJ & $$ for FS. I answered with a WOW. Now I have never been offered FS there, but a total of $$. 7 (w/house) is outragous. We agreed on. 4 for HR and I told her to check with May about what to charge regulars. The next 2 times were exactly the same. DONE. Too much for a stand up shower, so-so massage and average AMP girls.

Pfi309
05-12-08, 20:17
Just saw this post come up on Craigslist. I wonder how long it will survive with Roselle's reputation.

singapore salon 2 - w4m - 18 (schaumburg)
Reply to: pers-677845909@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-12, 2:31PM CDT

another salon for your pleasure. If you've visited our location in arlington hts...than you already know. If not ..you dont know what your missing. Check us out. We are located at 1425 s roselle road in schaumburg. walk in welcome. one seventy all inclusive. (if you feel the need to call) 224 three seven four three nine nine five. asian,polish,russian,czech. visit us soon. PLEASE NO E MAILS..WE DO NOT READ THEM OR RESPOND.

Tencan
05-13-08, 10:31
Do you think it is the same as singapore in Arlington heights...or another of the usual Roselle jack-shacks ? I was thinking of giving it a try...but dont want to blow money on a jack shack.
Just saw this post come up on Craigslist. I wonder how long it will survive with Roselle's reputation.

Orangewood
06-08-08, 04:17
Just a jackshack, as feared.

Expect a horrible service if you decide to go.

George W. Bush
06-15-08, 22:27
Ran across this on CL "Hi guys I'm Tera, I offer discreet, unrushed sessions providing an unforgettable experience like you never imagined. If you're seeking something sweet and friendly, give this little sexy beauty a chance to put you in a completely different state of mind and enjoy something truly pleasurable. So give me a call aqt 630-351-1897 OR check me out at www.everyonelovestera.moonfruit.com Hope to hear from you soon!!! INCALL ONLY"

If you go to her web site, the other number she lists there ending in 9464 is for Lake Street Too.

Babeefacexxx
06-28-08, 09:34
Hey guys,

I got a massage from Martha at 105 roselle rd. Does anyone have info on her. She would'nt do any extras but said I could self serve. She was really cheap though. I think I saw her on CL along time ago and finally booked a session. Could'nt resist the cheap price and she looked good too.

Any info?

SpaSearch
06-28-08, 19:22
Hey guys,

I got a massage from Martha at 105 roselle rd. Does anyone have info on her. She would'nt do any extras but said I could self serve. She was really cheap though. I think I saw her on CL along time ago and finally booked a session. Could'nt resist the cheap price and she looked good too.

Any info?

Never heard of this place. Is it a spa, an apartment, or what; and what's the name of it? Do they have more providers? Do they present themselves as legit? Showers? Price? Could be interesting, please provide more information so the rest of us can try the place out and report our experiences.

We sure need more action on this Roselle board.

Anyone have any luck with either of the two newer girls at Laguna? I've seen one of them, but no extras on the menu. I sure wish Agata was still there.

Chicag0
06-29-08, 09:25
I think Heavenly on Waukegan can charge for admision just to watch the women at the front desk. They just keep getting hotter and hotter. Jimmy should think about asking several of them to be massage therapists. The lines would be out the door with guys hoping beyond hope for something more.

This place offers the best damn massage for the money - bar none. Many of the woman are as good as physical therapists I have seen in fixing sore backs, necks, etc. It is an added bonus when they are beautiful, as many of the therapists are.

Thrillseeker2, your comment on "...slam dunk" just because she is asian?! Hmmmm. Try not to go there dude. Thanks

Wanted to see for myself what all the fuss was about so I stopped in to Laguna without an appointment on a Friday afternoon. Unfortunately I was turned away because everyone was busy so I was heading up to a sure thing when I saw Heavenly and decided to stop and try my luck there.

I was given an asian so I thought this was a slam dunk. Wrong! She ran out of the room when I even asked about extras. Oh well. On the way out I saw another girl with short dark hair and a huge chest. Thought about asking her name and trying her in the future but didn't get the nerve to ask.

I will try Laguna again even though all posts suggest they are legit and report back.

Chi Guy
07-05-08, 22:23
Hey guys,

Any info?
http://pintohealthcare.com/Home_Page.php

I don't know if this is the place you're talking about. I drove by the place a few days ago and saw the URL on their door. If it is the place, I doubt extras are a common occurance.

On another note, I noticed that the "Singapore II," or so it was called, is closed. Breaks my heart........NOT! It always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I see one of these fucking fraudulent jackshacks bite the dust.

Babeefacexxx
07-06-08, 17:26
http://pintohealthcare.com/Home_Page.php

I don't know if this is the place you're talking about. I drove by the place a few days ago and saw the URL on their door. If it is the place, I doubt extras are a common occurance.

On another note, I noticed that the "Singapore II," or so it was called, is closed. Breaks my heart........NOT! It always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I see one of these fucking fraudulent jackshacks bite the dust.No its in the building next to this.

2nd floor room 209. The door said maria's spa, I think.

Head First
07-25-08, 19:21
Stopped in Wednesday afternoon. Wanted to see if Ruby/Mai was there cuz I heard she had made some improvements to her upper body. The parking lot was empty which seemed odd but I got out of the car anyways. Inside and down the 3 steps to the door, I reached for the doorbell but found none, it was gone. Knock, knock, knock on the door but nothing. I had called a few times earlier and got no answer, not even the answering machine recording. This place is closed. I didn't hear of any busts here recently but it sure looks like that's what happened. I'm gonna miss this one as it was on my way home from the City.

Chi Guy
07-28-08, 14:11
Stopped in Wednesday afternoon. Wanted to see if Ruby/Mai was there cuz I heard she had made some improvements to her upper body. The parking lot was empty which seemed odd but I got out of the car anyways. Inside and down the 3 steps to the door, I reached for the doorbell but found none, it was gone. Knock, knock, knock on the door but nothing. I had called a few times earlier and got no answer, not even the answering machine recording. This place is closed. I didn't hear of any busts here recently but it sure looks like that's what happened. I'm gonna miss this one as it was on my way home from the City.
Apparently there was another arrest there recently. Don't know if that is what precipitated their closing. The fact that this place survived as long as it did always amazed me.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:4v1JngutdWMJ:www.ci.schaumburg.il.us/vos.nsf/schaumburg/EMUR-58WRCB+%22spa+roselle%22,+prostitution&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

SpaSearch
08-29-08, 00:16
Has anyone ever tried this girl who advertises as follows on Craigslist? PM me if you'd like.

The best choice for the busy professional.

Rates for Table Massage:
Swedish : $60.00
Deep Tissue: $90.00
Relaxation: $100.00
Combination: $80.00
Feather Touch: $80.00
30 Minute Masage: $40.00

Please call Jaslene @ Tel: 847-903-1573 to book your appointment.
The Address is: 1749 Eastwood Court, Schaumburg IL 60195.

Additional Information:
1. First Class Environment With Vaulted Ceilings!
2. Shower Facility!
3. Free Parking!
4. Brand New Table
5. Beautiful Masseuse!

Soft scented candles and soothing sounds, complete the atmosphere.
Come in and place yourself in my caring, warm, soft, magical hands for an hour.

You have a choice of an array of Oils, Lotion or Powder. Complete customer satisfaction guaranteed!

Located in Schaumburg Off I90 @ Roselle Road, 3 minutes from Woodfield, 15 minutes from O'Hare and 30 minutes from Downtown.
***See you Soon, Jaslene***

Rockets
08-29-08, 00:52
Has anyone ever tried this girl who advertises as follows on Craigslist? PM me if you'd like.Sounds promising. I haven't been out there yet, but I'd love to hear your results if you try it out.

Whiskey Priest
08-29-08, 10:39
While I normally am involved in the Melrose/Lombard portion of this place, a search for the city visited only appears here, so I don't know. Place is equally far from Roselle as it is Melrose Park... semantics. Anyway.

Senior members only with some history please. In this day and age with leo joining us for our discussions (who taught them to use the interweb anyway?) 25 posts racked up in as many days doesn't qualify as "senior" in my book. Sorry.

Stumbled upon a lady in the neighborhood of 355 and 64. She's a mom. She doesn't do much, but what she does do she does with enthusiasm and crazy skills. Since I don't discuss compensation with anyone any more, I don't know what she asks for her time from those who do. She's never complained about what I've left though.

All in all it's time well spent.

Chi Guy
08-29-08, 16:37
Has anyone ever tried this girl who advertises as follows on Craigslist? PM me if you'd like.

The best choice for the busy professional.

Rates for Table Massage:
Swedish : $60.00
Deep Tissue: $90.00
Relaxation: $100.00
Combination: $80.00
Feather Touch: $80.00
30 Minute Masage: $40.00

Please call Jaslene @ Tel: 847-903-1573 to book your appointment.
The Address is: 1749 Eastwood Court, Schaumburg IL 60195.

Additional Information:
1. First Class Environment With Vaulted Ceilings!
2. Shower Facility!
3. Free Parking!
4. Brand New Table
5. Beautiful Masseuse!

Soft scented candles and soothing sounds, complete the atmosphere.
Come in and place yourself in my caring, warm, soft, magical hands for an hour.

You have a choice of an array of Oils, Lotion or Powder. Complete customer satisfaction guaranteed!

Located in Schaumburg Off I90 @ Roselle Road, 3 minutes from Woodfield, 15 minutes from O'Hare and 30 minutes from Downtown.
***See you Soon, Jaslene***
I saw her a couple of times when she first started advertising on CL. She gave a decent covered massage and is attractive enough. On the one hand, she came back into the room before I had completed dressing, so I thought that might be a sign that something beyond a massage might be available. On the other hand, she told me that she was upset because one of her clients offered to give her a massage.

She's been advertising a while now, yet I haven't seen a single report that she will go beyond a massage. The fact that she usually gives out her address when she advertises makes me lean toward thinking that she's legit.

Hey, I've been wrong before. Anyone else with any experiences?

Latex
10-04-08, 11:57
I have been searching for a EMP with polish/russian in the NW burbs for quite some time, I have been striking out for past 3 years.

Does any one have info on:

EUROPEAN MASSAGE====== IN/OUTCALLS ((847))-454-5902

I am tired of TOFTT.

I have been to Lisunia, but it's far, expensive, and mechanical.

Talk Turkey
10-06-08, 14:52
"On the other hand, she told me that she was upset because one of her clients offered to give her a massage."

It is true that your relationship with some MT's will never be the
same if you take the chance & ask for a little something extra.
If that's what you're after, that's the chance you have to take.
I think some MT's never prepare or consider the scenario of extras
or are dead set against it...even if they not beyond giving you a great
tease.

I had a very long term relationship (being a regular of hers) with
a MT & I got word through the grapevine that she offered extras
but apparently not for me. I never received a satisfactory explanation
but it had something to do with when I got started as her client
she was not offering extras so apparently I was not grandfathered
in to the extras offered portion of her services. Long story short,
yes, this can be a very sensitive area to negotiate through & bottom
line is it's the chance you take with MT's (is) that they may not want to
see you after you roll the dice. This is what happened to me.

Be safe,

T-Man

AdaptableMan
10-13-08, 17:32
I was looking at CL and there is an add for a new Spa Roselle.
Anybody toftt yet?
I was wondering if this was just another jackshack trying to use an old name like that singapore 2 tried to do.
Let us mongers know where this place is and if it is worth the trip.

Be safe

Chi Guy
10-13-08, 17:46
I was looking at CL and there is an add for a new Spa Roselle.
Anybody toftt yet?
I was wondering if this was just another jackshack trying to use an old name like that singapore 2 tried to do.
Let us mongers know where this place is and if it is worth the trip.

Be safe
My guess is that the place advertising in the erotic services section of CL is a completely different operation than the original Spa Roselle.

First of all, Spa Roselle was ostensively a legit place so I can't imagine that they would now be advertising in the erotic section.

Next, it appears as the new place has whites working (that's almost never a good sign in this area).

And last, the old location is still open, albeit under a new name. I think the new and improved name is "Healing Power Massage."

Fartsmcgee
10-20-08, 22:40
She worked at Spa Roselle off and on. She went by "Connie". She was the best. If anyone knows where she is or how to contact I would appreciate the info.

Badger1996
10-28-08, 02:59
She worked at Spa Roselle off and on. She went by "Connie". She was the best. If anyone knows where she is or how to contact I would appreciate the info.

Connie was my favorite too. She has family in NJ and went back there after she left Spa Roselle. Sorry, no phone number, but she is not around anymore. I miss her too! Best massage and very cute.

Burbs Traveler
11-02-08, 10:32
Unfortunately, still a very legit place. I've now seen at least 6 different girls there, tipped well, multiple occasions, but nothing more than legit. Place is priced right, clean, friendly, and usually a great massage. Girls are usually very good looking. Last time I was there a woman was getting a manicure/facial there. Been to many AMP and EMP, so I know how to get what I want there (drop my towel, let my hand wander, encourage when they get near a desired area, etc) but no budging. They still give a good massage, and don't run you out the door, still friendly. Still a great, albeit legit place.

Cracker
11-16-08, 16:39
Unfortunately, still a very legit place. I've now seen at least 6 different girls there, tipped well, multiple occasions, but nothing more than legit. Place is priced right, clean, friendly, and usually a great massage. Girls are usually very good looking. Last time I was there a woman was getting a manicure/facial there. Been to many AMP and EMP, so I know how to get what I want there (drop my towel, let my hand wander, encourage when they get near a desired area, etc) but no budging. They still give a good massage, and don't run you out the door, still friendly. Still a great, albeit legit place.I can second Burbs Traveler's experience. Nice looking women, great massage but that is as far as it goes. So far from every post I have seen, no one has got extras.

Cracker
11-19-08, 21:59
Paid a visit to GH, met with a young Polish girl named Natalie. Natalie is attractive with great tits. The massage itself was nothing special kind of lame, but the flip was pretty good. Service was pricey 60 for 30min, she requested 50 tip, she was hot. Overall not bad experience but I would not make this a regular stop, too costly, uninspiring massage, a good but not great flip. They have other girls, so ymmv.

Cyberpunk1011
12-02-08, 06:29
She worked at Spa Roselle off and on. She went by "Connie". She was the best. If anyone knows where she is or how to contact I would appreciate the info.I was at Office Depo recently and it looks like Spa Roselle has reopened under a new name. Has anybody gone there to see if it is the same as before or are they now completely legit?

Just curious. It's unlikely I'll be going for a massage any time soon as I just had some expensive things break down and combined with Christmas shopping has eaten up all my disposable income for at least the rest of the year.

Home Built
12-17-08, 01:52
I was at Office Depo recently and it looks like Spa Roselle has reopened under a new name. Has anybody gone there to see if it is the same as before or are they now completely legit?

Just curious. It's unlikely I'll be going for a massage any time soon as I just had some expensive things break down and combined with Christmas shopping has eaten up all my disposable income for at least the rest of the year.Last I heard they are completely legit and being watched. I have often wonderd if hanging out in Zebulons (the book store) would net me any more info about the area on where to find anything like SW. There is a new place also I just heard about in West Chicago but still have no concrete info on it.

Iceman1951
01-11-09, 13:48
I will say I went there and was vey happy when a beautiful korean women came in and gave me the massage. I would highly recommend this place. I don't want to give anything away but it is well worth the money. I will say the massage was not rushed. She took her time this is all I wiil say for now except you won't be disapointed.

Squat
01-27-09, 23:20
I saw this escort (or should I say a street crack wh_re?) last night @ La Quinta near 90 & Barrington. You guys might have seen her ad on CL & Backpages:

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/truly_the_body_of_a_worshiped_goddess_36d_s_a_beautiful_fat_ass_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1625178

Here's how it went:

1. She's NOT the girl in the pics
2. She's NOT 25 (close to 45)
3. I had seen her before (like 10 years ago somewhere on Cicero?)

The price was cheap, but you get what you pay for. Never again...

Johndeere
02-06-09, 10:36
I visited this phone number as well, a couple of months ago. I have seen reviews on her in TER that aren't too bad but the picture is not the girl that you will visit. This was the worst experience that I had. The girl I saw could have been ok looking with a little prep time. Very rushed, very trashy.

Squat
02-11-09, 14:57
TER is full of shit! It seems like some of their write-ups are fakes. But then again, YMMV. She is cheap - $1 for FS & $1.5 for Greek, But you get what you pay for...

Elgmonger
02-12-09, 16:49
Well I have to disagree with you Iceman in one thing no all the girls there are pretty, I went there last week and they put me in a room and an old woman came in to give me the massage, I did n't have the choice to choose a girl she said she was the only one there. Maybe I'll go another time.

Thencame Brnsn
03-13-09, 11:34
Without getting into to much detail being aware of "Darts" being thrown at different Boards From the Sheriff CookCountyham, I made a visit to the above named establishment. For anyone that remembers the "Asian CiCi" from Spa that used to be on Touhy in Park Ridge about five years ago (if you do, the technique is quite unique, thus you cannot forget) , is now working here. Left $40 tip and will definitely be making a return trip.

Spoonie
04-01-09, 13:53
Paid a visit to GH, met with a young Polish girl named Natalie. Natalie is attractive with great tits. The massage itself was nothing special kind of lame, but the flip was pretty good. Service was pricey 60 for 30min, she requested 50 tip, she was hot. Overall not bad experience but I would not make this a regular stop, too costly, uninspiring massage, a good but not great flip. They have other girls, so ymmv.

Can anyone help me out with the location of this fine establishment? I'm going to be heading that way tonight and would like to try to visit around mid-day tomorrow. I googled it, but there are two listings, one on E. Schaumburg Rd, and another on Prairie Square.

I'm wondering if this is the same Natalie that I saw a while back at Lisunia's. Sounds like her.

Aceszx7
04-01-09, 14:03
Can anyone help me out with the location of this fine establishment? I'm going to be heading that way tonight and would like to try to visit around mid-day tomorrow. I googled it, but there are two listings, one on E. Schaumburg Rd, and another on Prairie Square.

I'm wondering if this is the same Natalie that I saw a while back at Lisunia's. Sounds like her.I believe the address would be the one on E. Schaumburg Rd, it's on the second floor, but call first for an appt.

Cyberpunk1011
04-02-09, 14:02
I believe the address would be the one on E. Schaumburg Rd, it's on the second floor, but call first for an appt.Correct, it's at Schaumburg & Plum Grove Road. Upstairs in the shopping center with the Dunkin Doughnuts.
847 E Schaumburg Rd, Schaumburg, IL‎ - (847) 352-4002

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=KBm&num=100&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=golden+hands+schaumburg&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,2751767644408478818&ei=F_3USdygFJjvnQea5_ziDg&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image

Call first.

Chadwick
04-03-09, 13:48
I have not been out mongering lately,but let me share an experience my friend just told me about.He has been going to Golden for quite a while now,probably about 10 or more time since I told him about the place.Anyways he told me about a month back that he though he could get fs with Leah,I believed him since from my experience with her,she has always seemed like she really gets into it,especially when you start rubbing he large nips and kitty.He told me today that he went there on Tuesday,and that he always tells her to get on the table,well this time she did!The best part was that he told me he only tipped her $,he is older than me(he's in his early 40's)so maybe she was genuinely attracted to him?What ever the case is it appears that there is more to be had on the menu there,I personally think that there is even a greater possibility of getting more that a hj if you get an outcall.But I have no way of confirming this, as it is too risky for me to get outcall, and I have never seen anything posted on here.I sure wish someone would TOFTT on this one.

Spoonie
04-03-09, 15:47
I did call Golden Hands ahead of time and scheduled Natalie. It wasn't the same Natalie from Lisunia (she told me she was going to Ireland). Nevertheless I did have a good time. I found her attractive, very nice rack, squeezed that very tight small ass and thin legs. I asked for a light massage w/HE one hour $.25 total. Much better quality than what we have in the QCA, just an AMP with 50+ yo Koreans.

Chadwick
04-05-09, 18:03
I did call Golden Hands ahead of time and scheduled Natalie. It wasn't the same Natalie from Lisunia (she told me she was going to Ireland). Nevertheless I did have a good time. I found her attractive, very nice rack, squeezed that very tight small ass and thin legs. I asked for a light massage w/HE one hour $.25 total. Much better quality than what we have in the QCA, just an AMP with 50+ yo Koreans..25 total what do you mean $250?

Member #1232
04-06-09, 00:58
.25 total what do you mean $250?I think it's 1.25 benjamins.

Chi Guy
04-06-09, 08:35
.25 total what do you mean $250?
I'm guessing $125. $=$100, .25=$25. Confusing, I know.

Jesus Collins
04-07-09, 16:12
I have not been out mongering lately,but let me share an experience my friend just told me about.He has been going to Golden for quite a while now,probably about 10 or more time since I told him about the place.Anyways he told me about a month back that he though he could get fs with Leah,I believed him since from my experience with her,she has always seemed like she really gets into it,especially when you start rubbing he large nips and kitty.He told me today that he went there on Tuesday,and that he always tells her to get on the table,well this time she did!The best part was that he told me he only tipped her $,he is older than me(he's in his early 40's)so maybe she was genuinely attracted to him?What ever the case is it appears that there is more to be had on the menu there,I personally think that there is even a greater possibility of getting more that a hj if you get an outcall.But I have no way of confirming this, as it is too risky for me to get outcall, and I have never seen anything posted on here.I sure wish someone would TOFTT on this one.Did he get the FS or did she just get on the table?

I have never been refused when I have asked at lisuinas for them getting on the table.

Mr.Raymonds
04-07-09, 19:50
Did he get the FS or did she just get on the table?

I have never been refused when I have asked at lisuinas for them getting on the table.Can anyone let me know what the latest rates are at Golden in Schaumburg?

I was there a year ago, saw Natalie and it $70 hr + $50/$50. A bit expensive in this economy.

Chadwick
04-08-09, 20:13
Did he get the FS or did she just get on the table?

I have never been refused when I have asked at lisuinas for them getting on the table.He got fs.

Cyberpunk1011
04-10-09, 11:44
Looks like the story of the bust was picked up by the Daily Herald. It was on either page 3 or 5 of today's paper.

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=285444&src=9

Broome333
04-20-09, 22:24
I stopped by for my first visit at Healing Power or Healing Touch or whatever the place is called (I forget what the sign said now and I have seen it called both on here) last week. I have to say the massage was excellent compared to the mediocre AMP massages that I have been getting lately and I got pretty much the whole hour I paid for as well. On the down side I was disappointed that they don't offer a table shower. All in all I left happy, but it fell short of my full expectations. On the way out I was told that if I come back it would be better the next time. I've heard that before and have found it to seldom be the truth, but since it is convenient for me and the massage is good I will probably see if this is the exception.

Thrillseeker2
04-21-09, 10:17
On the way out I was told that if I come back it would be better the next time. I've heard that before and have found it to seldom be the truthI think we've all heard that before. Not only do I also seldom find it to be the truth I'd say in fact that just the opposite is true. I've been to places that on the first visit gave a really good massage and used up the whole hour doing it. Then on subsequent visits they are comfortable with me so they try to speed it up and get right to the good stuff. I know we all don't agree on the reasons why we go, but I'm one that enjoys a good massage as much as the extras so I feel cheated when the massage sucks, especially if I just received a good one from the same provider not but a week earlier.

Just my 2

Cracker
04-25-09, 10:01
Stopped by a few days ago, had Suzi. Suzi has a huge rack but I did not ask to see them, since she is well passed her prime, I was afraid what I might see once freed. Although they may be fake and those artificial boobs hold up well, like plastic flowers, LOL. Stand up shower, the massage was forceful and thorough, HR was standard. 70 dollar door fee + 40 tip. Not a ripoff but typically for the same or near same price you can do a little better. They may have younger talent in which case it might be worth it, but I did not see any on my visit.

Ggilly
05-30-09, 03:30
I stopped in Friday afternoon at Nude Spa Girls on Lake Street in Roselle. I have not found any information about this MP, except a web site http://www.nudespagirls.com/direct.html .

I talked to the girl at the counter and the price was .7 for as long as I needed. This sounded good to me as she was attractive, friendly and ready to start. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to spend that Friday.

Since I have some time before next Monday (my next available time), is there any information someone can share on this MP? The same girl will be there from 10 to 6 and she appears worth the trip.

Thanks in advance.

Ggilly
05-30-09, 03:36
I stopped by a massage parlor that I have not seen mentioned on this site - http://www.nudespagirls.com/direct.html. The girl at the front desk was attractive, price reasonable and the facilities OK.

I didn't have the time to stay Friday, but I plan on returning Monday - unless it is a rip-off. Has anyone been to Nude Spa Girls on Lake Street in Roselle?

Any information is welcome.

Cracker
05-30-09, 12:39
I stopped by a massage parlor that I have not seen mentioned on this site - http://www.nudespagirls.com/direct.html. The girl at the front desk was attractive, price reasonable and the facilities OK.

I didn't have the time to stay Friday, but I plan on returning Monday - unless it is a rip-off. Has anyone been to Nude Spa Girls on Lake Street in Roselle?

Any information is welcome.I think most on this board would agree, those high profile places on Lake street are Jack shacks. Reasonable door price but be prepared for major up sell only to take matters into your own hands. I personally not have been to Nude Spa, but to a couple places like it. If somebody knows different about this place I hope they post, but I doubt it.

Chi Guy
05-30-09, 23:40

Any information is welcome.
It's a small world, I guess. I Googled the the number from the link, and lo and behold, the first result was one of my posts right here on the USASG from 2004. "Nude Spa Girls" is the infamous "Lake Street Too." It's most def a ripoff. If you like giving hot girls a lot of money just so they can watch you service yourself, this is the place to go. Otherwise, stay away.

Orangewood
05-31-09, 18:14
I stopped in Friday afternoon at Nude Spa Girls on Lake Street in Roselle... Unfortunately I didn't have the time to spend that Friday.

Definately not unfortunate. Consider yourself having dodged a bullet, friend!

Tencan
05-31-09, 18:44
Saw her today. Definately real and they look like a 20 year olds boobs. No sag and big nips. She promised more "fun" next time...but then again they all say that to get you to come back.

Stopped by a few days ago, had Suzi. Suzi has a huge rack but I did not ask to see them, since she is well passed her prime, I was afraid what I might see once freed. Although they may be fake and those artificial boobs hold up well, like plastic flowers, LOL. Stand up shower, the massage was forceful and thorough, HR was standard. 70 dollar door fee + 40 tip. Not a ripoff but typically for the same or near same price you can do a little better. They may have younger talent in which case it might be worth it, but I did not see any on my visit.

Eman75
06-05-09, 20:12
I've been to this place twice. Still legit. Older woman mostly in the 40s. Good massage. Although last massage was not as good as the first one. I once called to see how late they were open and I was told that there were closed that day due to illness!

Anyone got anything else here?

Cyberpunk1011
06-18-09, 00:40
Well, I wanted a massage on Monday, and decided to try Healing Touch that I saw on this forum. I tried to call them as I wasn't sure if it required an appointment like at Golden Hands or just a walk-in like at Exercise. I got a Chiropractic‎ clinic, and they said they don't do massage, only chiropractic therapy. The number I used was 847 755 0400. It's what I get from Googleing "healing touch schaumbug" and Google returns the address 120 W Golf Rd # 111. They did say they were "Healing Touch Chiropractic".

Did I get the wrong place or do they no longer offer massage? Could somebody point me to the right number to call for the Healing Touch mentioned on this board?

Anyways, after that call I called Golden Hands. Pretty much the same as my previous post about it. Nothing new there except that it's business as usual. Even got the same girl.

Chadwick
06-18-09, 02:19
There is no appointment necessary, and if your looking for the number and address I found it still under Spa Roselle. They are located on the corner of Roselle and Golf in Schaumburg.

Chi Guy
06-18-09, 08:46
...Did I get the wrong place or do they no longer offer massage? Could somebody point me to the right number to call for the Healing Touch mentioned on this board?...
Try searching for Spa Roselle.

Wiseguy100
07-16-09, 02:44
I've been to this place twice. Still legit. Older woman mostly in the 40s. Good massage. Although last massage was not as good as the first one. I once called to see how late they were open and I was told that there were closed that day due to illness!

Anyone got anything else here?I was their last week too, got a new young girl very good massage but no xtra, I heard in the next room a guy came on his first visit but was gone in 30 min don't know why he took off earlier since each massage should last atleast 60 min. The girl did took off the towel completely from my back though for few minutes, and I thought may be I will get lucky on the turnover. But the towel comeback while I was on my back.

I still don't believe that place don't give any xtra but still in business.

But they are never busted so that shows they are legit.

YMMV.

Jesus Collins
07-20-09, 14:08
I was their last week too, got a new young girl very good massage but no xtra, I heard in the next room a guy came on his first visit but was gone in 30 min don't know why he took off earlier since each massage should last atleast 60 min. The girl did took off the towel completely from my back though for few minutes, and I thought may be I will get lucky on the turnover. But the towel comeback while I was on my back.

I still don't believe that place don't give any xtra but still in business.

But they are never busted so that shows they are legit.

YMMV.I don't undersatnd why this place gets so much attention. Girls seem to be soso. Extras are very limited. The price is right. But there are hotter women to provide better (legit massages)

Gooch
07-24-09, 07:18
Saw Susan the other day. I think maybe it was the same "Suzi" mentioned earlier, but she insisted it was "Susan". I didn't think they made 'em that big in Korea LOL. Very nice. Great HR as well, one of the best I've had. And a good massage. Top came off without asking. No complaints, other than that haircut she's got. And the fact that there's no TS, but you know that going in.

Truthfu11
08-03-09, 23:16
Anyone have the name of the older shorter hair blonde, kind short, at GH? Is it Leah?

Please PM with info and I'll respond with my experience there.

Kellster
08-16-09, 13:33
I think most on this board would agree, those high profile places on Lake street are Jack shacks. Reasonable door price but be prepared for major up sell only to take matters into your own hands. I personally not have been to Nude Spa, but to a couple places like it. If somebody knows different about this place I hope they post, but I doubt it.As a general rule nowadays- mongers should avoid all American spas unless you have heard good reviews from reputable reviewers on this board. I used to go to the good American spas in the 90's like Touch of Class, Topps, Daydreamers- and these places are not it.

I went to Sweet Tempatations a long time ago on Lake street- not sure if its still there- that was a clip joint. These places promise you the world if you pay alot more- like several hundred and then its still self service. Fortunately for me- I only brought with me so much so I got taken for the minimum possible. If you try and get your money back- I would bet their are some big goons there to take care of any problems- be careful and avoid!

Wiseguy100
08-21-09, 19:55
I don't undersatnd why this place gets so much attention. Girls seem to be soso. Extras are very limited. The price is right. But there are hotter women to provide better (legit massages)Jesus can you tell us what other EMP has hotter woman and we can get the same quality of massage with xtras in the burbs with no outrageous prices.

Jesus Collins
08-29-09, 15:05
Jesus can you tell us what other EMP has hotter woman and we can get the same quality of massage with xtras in the burbs with no outrageous prices.NO I can't..and its been my understanding that Laguna doesn't offer extras..thats why I am beffuddled as to why it gets so much attention here..if you want a euro place.

PM me.

Truthfu11
08-30-09, 13:33
NO I can't..and its been my understanding that Laguna doesn't offer extras..thats why I am beffuddled as to why it gets so much attention here..if you want a euro place.

PM me.
Always good experience at Golden Hands in Schaumburg. Both with Monica a while back and Leah recently. Only problem is that I'm in Evanston and it can be a trek.

I've posted before on Accurate and my private encounters there. Tatanias is hit or miss.

Got anything else? Love the euro gals.

SpaSearch
08-30-09, 17:27
NO I can't..and its been my understanding that Laguna doesn't offer extras..thats why I am beffuddled as to why it gets so much attention here..if you want a euro place.

PM me.

It not only gets a lot of attention on the board, but it also gets a lot of customers. They typically have 3 girls working since they only have 3 rooms. When I show up without an appointment after work, they are often all booked up.

Helena is not that great looking, but she is a great tease. As I'm on my back with a nice tent popped up, she will cause the towel to slip off a couple times, then puts it back on. Lot's of contact over the towel. Then when massaging my stomach, she will grab my hardon over the towel to move it out of the way. Since I tend to spring right back into position, she keeps her hand on it the whole time while massaging my stomach with the other hand. She also smashes her giant boobies into my face while I'm on my back and she is reaching under my shoulders to massage my shoulder blade. My hand also tends to "accidentally" grab those boobies at various times during the massage.

For $40 for 45 minutes plus a $20 tip, you can't bet it.

If you can ever talk the owner, Eva, into giving you massage, go for the $48.99 for 60 minutes. She is the best of the bunch. You will be rewarded once she gets to know you. Right now she is not taking clients because her lower back is bothering her.

A bigger mystery to me is why there are not more posts about Laguna on this board given the crowd of mongers that is always there when I go for my twice weekly massages at this place.

If anyone has ever had any luck with that little hottie Vanessa, please let me know. She has only been working on Sundays lately. Her sister Justina also works there, but she is not as hot.

Chadwick
09-17-09, 17:28
It not only gets a lot of attention on the board, but it also gets a lot of customers. They typically have 3 girls working since they only have 3 rooms. When I show up without an appointment after work, they are often all booked up.

Helena is not that great looking, but she is a great tease. As I'm on my back with a nice tent popped up, she will cause the towel to slip off a couple times, then puts it back on. Lot's of contact over the towel. Then when massaging my stomach, she will grab my hardon over the towel to move it out of the way. Since I tend to spring right back into position, she keeps her hand on it the whole time while massaging my stomach with the other hand. She also smashes her giant boobies into my face while I'm on my back and she is reaching under my shoulders to massage my shoulder blade. My hand also tends to "accidentally" grab those boobies at various times during the massage.

For $40 for 45 minutes plus a $20 tip, you can't bet it.

If you can ever talk the owner, Eva, into giving you massage, go for the $48.99 for 60 minutes. She is the best of the bunch. You will be rewarded once she gets to know you. Right now she is not taking clients because her lower back is bothering her.

A bigger mystery to me is why there are not more posts about Laguna on this board given the crowd of mongers that is always there when I go for my twice weekly massages at this place.

If anyone has ever had any luck with that little hottie Vanessa, please let me know. She has only been working on Sundays lately. Her sister Justina also works there, but she is not as hot.Went there Saturday great massage for the price, got Helena also, not much teasing other than when she pulled the towel up to do my legs she paused for a second by my cock and looked at me and smiled, she also did the smashing of her giant mams in my face. When the massage was done she asked if I wanted a hot towel, I said yes, when she left the room I started jacking my cock and when she came back in she said "your a bad boy" and smiled. Then proceeded to wipe me down with the hot towel. How many times have you been there spasearch? I am wondering if you go there and get her enough times if the teasing will gradually lead to more? My guess is no but regardless great place to go for an excellent and cheap massage!

SpaSearch
09-18-09, 19:05
Went there Saturday great massage for the price, got Helena also, not much teasing other than when she pulled the towel up to do my legs she paused for a second by my cock and looked at me and smiled, she also did the smashing of her giant mams in my face. When the massage was done she asked if I wanted a hot towel, I said yes, when she left the room I started jacking my cock and when she came back in she said "your a bad boy" and smiled. Then proceeded to wipe me down with the hot towel. How many times have you been there spasearch? I am wondering if you go there and get her enough times if the teasing will gradually lead to more? My guess is no but regardless great place to go for an excellent and cheap massage!

Unfortunately, I don't think Helena will provide more. You are correct that this is a great place to go for an excellent and cheap massage. In fact, I go there at least once per week, and often twice per week.

In the couple years I've been going to this place now, I've only had 2 girls provide helping hands. Both were very hot, and I would only tip $30 above the $48.99 door charge. Neither girl is still there.

The owner, Eva, has 7 girls working there now. I've been trying all week to schedule with the new girl, Lana, but every time I called, she was not available when I was in the area. Every time she adds a new girl, I'll take several sessions with her to see if she can be cracked.

Cyberpunk1011
09-20-09, 05:33
Always good experience at Golden Hands in Schaumburg. Both with Monica a while back and Leah recently. Only problem is that I'm in Evanston and it can be a trek.

I've posted before on Accurate and my private encounters there. Tatanias is hit or miss.

Got anything else? Love the euro gals.

It is a bit of a trek, but straight down 94/294 in Deerfield on Lake Cook Road is 7th Heaven. There's a thread about it on the Mt. Prospect forum.

I might be confusing my geography, but I think Evanston is near Old Orchard.

Work Much
09-25-09, 10:18
Made my first trip to Healing Power this week mamasan took me to the room and Susan came in for the massage. Good hard massage - no extras but it was my first time there. I thought it was funny that she had a Christian radio station on.

Broome333
09-25-09, 23:24
Made my first trip to Healing Power this week mamasan took me to the room and Susan came in for the massage. Good hard massage - no extras but it was my first time there. I thought it was funny that she had a Christian radio station on.

They had the christian station on when I was there awhile back as well. It reminded me of another korean woman I knew years ago. She was a bar girl in a go go joint that I had some luck with from time to time. One night she is sitting with me and tells me she has Saturday off and I should come over to her place and have some fun. I'm thinking that sounds pretty good. Then she goes on to say I could spend the night. I'm thinking that sounds even better. Then out of nowhere she says I could even go to church with her Sunday morning. That really threw me for a minute. To make it even stranger the whole time we are discussing this, including her invitation to join her at church, she had her hand in my shorts rubbing mr. happy. It can definately be a bizarre world sometimes.

Franky30
10-14-09, 01:52
It is a nice clean place. I'm ok with the stand shower. Just like most of your experience I read earlier, here comes Susan! Does she own this place or she is the only one works there? ! She is like 50+, friendly, massage is ok, ok hr, not rushed, whole trip took bit over an hour. Not repeat until I find out who else works there, please pm me if you have other names I can ask for from HP.

Thanks

Jadedone
10-20-09, 06:54
It is a nice clean place. I'm ok with the stand shower. Just like most of your experience I read earlier, here comes Susan! Does she own this place or she is the only one works there? ! She is like 50+, friendly, massage is ok, ok hr, not rushed, whole trip took bit over an hour. Not repeat until I find out who else works there, please pm me if you have other names I can ask for from HP.

ThanksI think there is another provider named Jenny there. I've only had Susan as well. But I did once see a younger, more attractive provider there. So ask for her and see what you get.

Country
10-20-09, 22:30
Been wanting to try TP as I have seen good reviews on the quality of young beautiful asains. Had some time last week and called for ASAP appt. More screening than other asain apts. but no problem given I am a RS member. Went to the west location. Easy to get to. Met Bebe? Very cute petite girl talks very good english. What a great plus from other places. Massage with conversation. Wow! Went for the mish, behind, under, upside down, whew! I get tired just thinking of it. Full time plus. Left .5 tip. If I had more with me she could have had it all. Will definitely repeat. TP class act.

Sorry, I would elaborate more but you need to use your resources to figure this out. Don't want to lose this one.

Chadwick
10-20-09, 23:55
I think there is another provider named Jenny there. I've only had Susan as well. But I did once see a younger, more attractive provider there. So ask for her and see what you get.I think her name is Janine, I was there today and she answered the door.I have a favorite but am reluctant to give her name, she is already too busy and hard to get a session with. But I'm sure she is the younger ,more attractive provider you speak of, I think you have to be a regular to get her, cause like my first five times there I drew Susan.

Gooch
10-24-09, 04:27
I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd give Laguna a try. My masseuse was Krisha. She's a bigger girl, certainly not what I'd call "hot", and offered no teasing whatsoever. I just went with it, got a decent massage, and left it at that. Will try again with someone else next weekend.

Chi Guy
10-25-09, 18:59
I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd give Laguna a try. My masseuse was Krisha. She's a bigger girl, certainly not what I'd call "hot", and offered no teasing whatsoever. I just went with it, got a decent massage, and left it at that. Will try again with someone else next weekend.
Hey Gooch,

I've only been successful once at Laguna, and that was some time ago and was limited to a handshake only. Thanks to a PM lead from our friend SpaSearch, I knew who to ask for. But alas, she's been gone awhile. I was there lately and tried another one who had been mentioned here as promising. I saw her twice, and I think that I could've gotten lucky w/ her, but now she's gone as well.

You can try, and I hope your batting average is better than mine. Just go in knowing full well that you probably won't hit pay dirt.

Jadedone
10-25-09, 22:26
I think her name is Janine, I was there today and she answered the door. I have a favorite but am reluctant to give her name, she is already too busy and hard to get a session with. But I'm sure she is the younger, more attractive provider you speak of, I think you have to be a regular to get her, cause like my first five times there I drew Susan.I have been there twice and have had Susan both times. She actually isn't a bad masseuse. But I am not sure if I will be able to make it 5 times. Schaumburg is kind of out of the way for me. I really only go up there when I meet friends for dinner.

Gooch
11-04-09, 08:08
Stopped by Laguna last Sunday. There are now two girls working on Sundays. Got a new girl, Evelina. Just like the rest. Nice girl, totally legit, excellent massage, no hint of any more.

Babeefacexxx
11-15-09, 23:38
Finally got around to checking out Susan at healing hands. So IMHO I think their fake. She is tiny and totally not proportioned.

I went in around 8:30 and she took care of me. She is much too crabby for me. Complaining that I came in to late and bitchin about the way I was positioned and god help me if i move a little bit. Gave her .6 and she took me to paris while bitchin about how she wanted more. I probably wont return for her but maybe someone else cuz i do like Koreans.

Member #1232
11-16-09, 23:41
Finally got around to checking out Susan at healing hands. So IMHO I think their fake. She is tiny and totally not proportioned.

I went in around 8:30 and she took care of me. She is much too crabby for me. Complaining that I came in to late and bitchin about the way I was positioned and god help me if i move a little bit. Gave her .6 and she took me to paris while bitchin about how she wanted more. I probably wont return for her but maybe someone else cuz i do like Koreans.They are fake but are really well done. I've had great sessions with her but lately her attitude has gone downhill though she still gives a very good massage. Says she works everyday so I figure she's burned out and needs a vacation.

Work Much
12-15-09, 21:54
Made my 2nd trip to Healing Power last week and got Susan again. Her hands could have used a little lotion because they felt rough. I must have fell asleep because I had a dream that when I flipped over she hopped on the table, her top came off and she buried my member in her chest. When I was finished she was very insistent that I ask for her when I go back and made me repeat her name 3 or 4 times. With the shower, sauna and massage I was there over an hour. I might repeat if I have a few extra dollars after the holidays.

Wiseguy100
01-07-10, 23:02
Did anyone has seen Maggie at Laguna. I saw her while waiting and she looks Hot but looks like she is tuff to deal with. No smile and very business like.

Does anyone had got a massage from her.

SpaSearch
01-11-10, 23:03
Did anyone has seen Maggie at Laguna. I saw her while waiting and she looks Hot but looks like she is tuff to deal with. No smile and very business like.

Does anyone had got a massage from her.Yes. I've had several sessions with Maggie over the past 2 years. She's hot, but not much fun. She just got married about 6 months ago, and is really into her man. She gets everything she needs at home, and doesn't need any un-welcomed attention from her clients at work. She's strictly legit, and there's no hope for more with her. On the flip, as she gets close to the boys and I get hard, she always starts asking about how my wife and kids are doing. She sure knows how to turn Mr. Happy in to Mr. Sad.

On a side note, on Halloween, the girls all come to work in costume. Two years ago, she had on this St. Paulie Girl outfit that was absolutely killer. I enjoyed that session, but that was before she was married and was more of a tease. It was legit, but a lot of "accidental" contact during that session with her nice little bobbies showing pretty well from that costume of hers.

My favorite these days is Martina. So far it's been all legit, but she does come into a lot of accidental contact, and does you with no cover when massaging your back.

Jesus Collins
01-19-10, 20:24
Get me out of the city and I'm in big trouble. I have been dying to go to Golden Hands to see what all the fuss was about so I booked a 1 hour with monica. I get to the place (940 s Roselle Road) and my spidey senses tell me I'm in the wrong place. It was too well lit and there were about 6 licences on the wall.

I 5o something and not very attractive woman leads me to my room and says she'll be in a minute. Wait I say. I have an appointment with Monica. "I am Monica" she says. Uh oh, I think. I did want to make an exit but I say what the heck and get on the table. When she comes in I pray to God that this place is legit, which it turned out to B. The massage (deep tissue) turned out to be ok, not the best legit I have ever had by a long shot, but felt pretty good when I left (like a deep tissue should).

I took a business card when I left. Place turned out to be Monica's. DOH!

SO fellas help a brother out.

Where on Roselle is Golden Hands and what is the number there?

This

Rocket Dork
01-19-10, 22:48
You were about 2 miles away.

It is located on Plum grove road and Schaumburg road.

I think you need a GPS!

Rocket Dork

Roy
01-20-10, 10:44
Jesus,
Wrong place. Golden hands is at the Southeast corner of Schaumburg Rd. and Plum Grove Rd.. Second level in the strip mall. Let us know how things go.
Good luck.

Golden Hands
847 East Schaumburg Road
Schaumburg, IL 60194-3654
(847) 352-4002

Jesus Collins
01-20-10, 13:53
Jesus,

Wrong place. Golden hands is at the Southeast corner of Schaumburg Rd. and Plum Grove Rd.. Second level in the strip mall. Let us know how things go.
Good luck.

Golden Hands
847 East Schaumburg Road
(847) 352-4002Thanks man.

Do not go to Monicas.

Perdip
01-20-10, 17:17
I've been to dozens of AMPs, never went to Golden Hands. (I initially thought it was an AMP). I was suprised to see E. Euro gals working there. A little bummed since typically non-asians are less fun than asians.

Anywho, they girl there with VERY. BIG. Mammaries told me that they're quite busy and can only do a 1/2 hour for. 6. Staring at her cans, I could only nod. I was hoping she'd be the one that rubbed me down.

Anywho, she is the well-reviewed Natalie, so she's really cute, thin, and has the best rack I've seen in a very long time. I thought for sure they had to be fake they were so perfect, but more on that later.

I got about a 15 minute crappy rub, but at least it was hard (I like hard rubs). She was reasonably friendly and what not.

I must have dozed off because I dreamt that after flip, she massaged my arms in such a way that my palm was planted firmly on her posterior thru no act of my own. Then she shifted my arm so the palm was on her chest. In this dream, I was releived as I assumed that since they weren't asian there wouldn't be extras.

Anywho, I dreamt that she asked of I wanted extras and I accepted. She quoted. 5, I asked if there were "more" extras, and she specicially said no more than HE. She did offer topless for more, and nude for even more (in my dream).

I took the topless for additional. 2. And I played with those puppies in my dream like I was dreaming. Amazing cans. They felt real, which amazed me further. Anywho, in my dream I dropped $. 3 for a shitty massage, great HJ, and the absolute honor of playing with her bags. I honestly would repeat if I new a better massage was available if they weren't so rushed.

Also, can anyone tell me if they dreamt of more extras with Natalie? I'm having a hard time reconciling my universe with the idea that given enough incentive, she wouldn't do more.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jesus Collins
01-21-10, 10:03
I've been to dozens of AMPs, never went to Golden Hands. (I initially thought it was an AMP). I was suprised to see E. Euro gals working there. A little bummed since typically non-asians are less fun than asians.

Anywho, they girl there with VERY. BIG. Mammaries told me that they're quite busy and can only do a 1/2 hour for. 6. Staring at her cans, I could only nod. I was hoping she'd be the one that rubbed me down.

Anywho, she is the well-reviewed Natalie, so she's really cute, thin, and has the best rack I've seen in a very long time. I thought for sure they had to be fake they were so perfect, but more on that later.

I got about a 15 minute crappy rub, but at least it was hard (I like hard rubs). She was reasonably friendly and what not.

I must have dozed off because I dreamt that after flip, she massaged my arms in such a way that my palm was planted firmly on her posterior thru no act of my own. Then she shifted my arm so the palm was on her chest. In this dream, I was releived as I assumed that since they weren't asian there wouldn't be extras.

Anywho, I dreamt that she asked of I wanted extras and I accepted. She quoted. 5, I asked if there were "more" extras, and she specicially said no more than HE. She did offer topless for more, and nude for even more (in my dream).

I took the topless for additional. 2. And I played with those puppies in my dream like I was dreaming. Amazing cans. They felt real, which amazed me further. Anywho, in my dream I dropped $. 3 for a shitty massage, great HJ, and the absolute honor of playing with her bags. I honestly would repeat if I new a better massage was available if they weren't so rushed.

Also, can anyone tell me if they dreamt of more extras with Natalie? I'm having a hard time reconciling my universe with the idea that given enough incentive, she wouldn't do more.

Any help would be appreciated.

ok, I figured it out.. disregard the last post

Rede46
01-23-10, 00:36

Any help would be appreciated.I honestly don't understand why anyone would pay that much cash for a half hour rub and tug. No disrespect but for 20 less you can get the same rub and tug but for an hour, or an extra 20 and you can get FS. i have been to GH twice, and although natalie's cans are amazing the massage and hs were avarage at best and can be had at amp's for much much less. Again no disrespect, if thats your thing more power to you but imo you can do much better.

Jesus Collins
01-23-10, 10:33
Jesus,
Good luck.

Golden Hands
847 East Schaumburg Road
(847) 352-4002Made my way over there yesterday.

Somehwhat disappointed. But overall a good session

1st the place is pretty shabby and there's no shower.

My appointment was with Natalie and while she was cute, based on posts here, I was expecting a super model. Her body, was outstanding though, and I did opt for the 50/50 option. I ws expecting the session itself to be more mechanical but in fact, it was more "interactive" and my spidey senses were tellling me that more can be had here.

I probably will repeat, but it didn't exceed my expectations. Lisunia's is still my fav

Seniors can PM me for the further details.

I did see one posts that said out calls were available. Any truth to this?

Chadwick
01-23-10, 13:54
I honestly don't understand why anyone would pay that much cash for a half hour rub and tug. No disrespect but for 20 less you can get the same rub and tug but for an hour, or an extra 20 and you can get FS. i have been to GH twice, and although natalie's cans are amazing the massage and hs were avarage at best and can be had at amp's for much much less. Again no disrespect, if thats your thing more power to you but imo you can do much better.I have to admit, I used to go there, and Natalie probably is one of the hottest chicks I have encountered in the massage industry. However I agree that it is way to pricey at this place, I had a bad experience with Leah trying to overcharge me for a service I didn't receive and haven't been back sinse.

Chadwick
01-23-10, 13:57

Any help would be appreciated.The only knowledge I have of anything beyond a hr at this place, is that a buddy of mine gets fs from Leah. He said it has gotten to the point that there is not even a massage involved anymore he just goes in the room and gets right down to business.

Perfct7
02-03-10, 19:05
Long time reader, first time posting...

Taking the advice here I decide to visit GH and make an apt with the a fore mentioned ,well-reviewed Natalie. The reviews are dead on, really cute, thin, and HAS the best rack I've seen, period! I schedule an hr session with her, no problem.

I arrive a little early and I am shown to the room to wait. A few minutes she arrives. We exchange pleasantries and I select a hard rub. I think it is not bad. I must of fallen asleep because I dream that on the flip she asked if I wanted extras and I accepted. She quoted. 5, I added the $ option total for nude (sorry, If im going to do this, I'm going to do this). AMAZING!!! We played, and played, and played (no problems with her hoping on the table)I had a great release and will definitely return for another visit. My hope is their will be the possibility of more after more visits, we will see. I then awoke and went home. So, in conclusion.

Looks - 8
Rear - 8
Top - 9-10
Attitude - 9
Price/value - 5

Overall a very good experience but wish there was more (I miss Sing!)

Roy
02-04-10, 13:05
I agree. Natalie is a gem. Gorgeous body. I have seen her 3 times. Also got the nude option twice. Lots of fun, but I wasn't able to get her on the table :) Way to go Perfct7. I'll keep trying.

Taking the advice here I decide to visit GH and make an apt with the a fore mentioned ,well-reviewed Natalie. The reviews are dead on, really cute, thin, and HAS the best rack I've seen, period! I schedule an hr session with her, no problem.

I arrive a little early and I am shown to the room to wait. A few minutes she arrives. We exchange pleasantries and I select a hard rub. I think it is not bad. I must of fallen asleep because I dream that on the flip she asked if I wanted extras and I accepted. She quoted. 5, I added the $ option total for nude (sorry, If im going to do this, I'm going to do this). AMAZING!!! We played, and played, and played (no problems with her hoping on the table)I had a great release and will definitely return for another visit. My hope is their will be the possibility of more after more visits, we will see. I then awoke and went home. So, in conclusion.

Looks - 8
Rear - 8
Top - 9-10
Attitude - 9
Price/value - 5

Overall a very good experience but wish there was more (I miss Sing!)

Perdip
02-04-10, 18:48

Looks - 8
Rear - 8
Top - 9-10
Attitude - 9
Price/value - 5

Overall a very good experience but wish there was more (I miss Sing!)Well done P7. And kudos for starting off with a great post. Nice report. I had Natalie once. And man, I would give ANYTHING to have a full menu experience with her.

Gunsbobby04
02-11-10, 01:17
I'm new to this area from Madison and am curious where I can find some SWs in NW suburbs, if any. Going to downtown is too far in this cold climate. Help is appreciated.

Chadwick
02-11-10, 23:10
I'm new to this area from Madison and am curious where I can find some SWs in NW suburbs, if any. Going to downtown is too far in this cold climate. Help is appreciated.Unfortunately you are out of luck my friend, you might try Elgin in Chicago is too far for you. But even there it is like trying to find a needle in a haystack! Try around the riverboat, bus terminal, or the 31 by the housing authority buildings.

Rocket Dork
02-12-10, 17:40
No Way!

Rocket Dork

Wiseguy100
02-12-10, 18:37
Went to GH first time and ask for Natalie.. 75 for massage and $ for xtras.

Nice looking rack but I think I can get FS for 1 hr for $$. 5 at other providers who are better looking then her. Won't repeat too pricey.

Have # for a great looking independent provider for $$. 5 FS GFE.

Senior members only.

Rede46
02-13-10, 01:45
Went to GH first time and ask for Natalie.. 75 for massage and $ for xtras.

Nice looking rack but I think I can get FS for 1 hr for $$. 5 at other providers who are better looking then her. Won't repeat too pricey.

Have # for a great looking independent provider for $$. 5 FS GFE.

Senior members only.I agree, she is hot and her service is nice its just too pricey for what it is. Teho I guess.

Tples69
02-13-10, 11:12
Guns.

The other option is to head east about 15 minutes to the Mannheim strip. Depending on weather and luck there might be something there to your liking.

Stay safe.

Gunsbobby04
02-16-10, 01:26
I tried at Elgin, on sunday evening around 8 pm, after making a couple of rounds on walnut avenue, spotted a WSW, but by the time I took a turn, somebody beat me already. Couldn't find anything out there. But there were 3 - 4 LE cars out there. Left after 45 mins of wasting my gas.

Wrigley
02-19-10, 22:46

Does anyone had got a massage from her.

Laguna is 99% legit, and Maggie is 110% legit. I've seen her at her house many times, and what others have said is true. She's recently married, gives an outstanding legit massage, and is damn fine looking while doing it.

She won't lead you on - and she is honestly disgusted that the owner of Laguna advertises the way that she does (suggestive ads, etc). It makes those girls' job a big pain in the ass because guys come in there expecting more.

There was a girl working there recently who did provide extras, but when the other girls found out about it the girl was let go. Not sure if the owner new about it prior, but once the other girls knew, they complained and some threatened to quit. The girl providing extras was shown the door.

Jesus Collins
02-19-10, 23:51
I had to voice my opinion here.

In the wake of the Big L (not Lebozwski) being closed, this place has been the EMP de Jour.

While some (who's opinion I respect) have raved about this place, I don't see what all the fuss is about. I hate to beat the dead horse, but the the L at grand and Harlem far exceeded this place. I'm going to leave out details for reasons I will address if you PM me but overall, I'm not impressed with GH.

Chadwick
02-21-10, 03:53
I had to voice my opinion here.

In the wake of the Big L (not Lebozwski) being closed, this place has been the EMP de Jour.

While some (who's opinion I respect) have raved about this place, I don't see what all the fuss is about. I hate to beat the dead horse, but the the L at grand and Harlem far exceeded this place. I'm going to leave out details for reasons I will address if you PM me but overall, I'm not impressed with GH.I think what it is Jesus is that alot of mongers are accustom to AMP's, and as we all know the talent at most of them is never great. You usually do not get a choice of who you see, unless you are a regular and more times than not draw a 40 to 50 year old Korean women! As far as the talent goes at GH's, I was more than happy, Monica and Natalie are hot. But 125 for a half-ass massage and a hr, is a little bit too rich for my blood! I would rather pay a girl from craig's or backpage 100 for 15 mins., or 150 for 30 which seems to be the going rate. I will add however if I ever find out that Natalie is doing FS, I would definitely be willing to drop 300 for the hour. As with most things in life you get what you pay for! One thing that I find interesting though is how nonchalant they are about offering extras, I think if I remember correctly, this place has been busted before. With their ever growing popularity and devil-may-care attitude it is probably only a matter of time before are old uncle Leo will be paying them a visit! I for one am steering clear of this place even though it is within walking distance of my home.

Rede46
03-02-10, 01:19
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sting-opperation-going-on-in-shaumburg-area-suburbs/5060046

Chadwick
03-05-10, 16:21
I have been reluctant to post anything on here, since it is already very hard to get a session with her, but I started feeling guilty about not posting the info on here. I have never seen her name posted on here, but if you go to Healing Power try Cici, you have to be persistent cause, they will try to bait and switch you at this place. Cici will come get the money from you and the Susan will come back in the room, don't fall for it! Cici, IMHO is the best looking girl, by far at this place. She is much younger than Susan and has a killer body, the only negative is that I have never been able to get more than a he from her. I usually have her end the session squatting over my face and jerking me off, as she has the most delicious looking asian twat! The tip is standard, and I guess there is a possibility that she will do more, but like I said it is very hard to get a session with her, I have seen her maybe four times. So maybe she will eventually warm up and do FS, if anyone gets lucky make sure to post about it on here!

Topperdog
03-26-10, 01:45
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Went to HP today, about my 8th or 9th time since switch from Spa Roselle and for the first time ever, I did NOT get Susan! Not that I mind her so much, its just that it was ALWAYS her. Was advised Susan on vacation, so if you are like others who are tired of always getting her, now is probably a good time to go.

Anyways, was given A newer girl called Sunny. More friendly/playfull than Susan, but "assets" not as large. Massage was nearly non-existant, more just playful teasing.

Extras were hinted at, but I didn't like quotes and didn't feel like haggling, so went with standard.

Left satisfied, but probably due to just getting a change of pace.

Chicag0
03-26-10, 13:04
I have to admit, I used to go there, and Natalie probably is one of the hottest chicks I have encountered in the massage industry. However I agree that it is way to pricey at this place, I had a bad experience with Leah trying to overcharge me for a service I didn't receive and haven't been back sinse.
Once I get a job again I think I'm gonna go see Natalie and offer her an obscene amount of cash for FS to see if she bites. It would be worth the recurring dreams I would have after the fact:-) Old guy + cash (usually) = success. How I love this hobby!

Chadwick
04-01-10, 17:23
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Went to HP today, about my 8th or 9th time since switch from Spa Roselle and for the first time ever, I did NOT get Susan! Not that I mind her so much, its just that it was ALWAYS her. Was advised Susan on vacation, so if you are like others who are tired of always getting her, now is probably a good time to go.

Anyways, was given A newer girl called Sunny. More friendly/playfull than Susan, but "assets" not as large. Massage was nearly non-existant, more just playful teasing.

Extras were hinted at, but I didn't like quotes and didn't feel like haggling, so went with standard.

Left satisfied, but probably due to just getting a change of pace.I heard that Sunny does fs, which is the first that I've heard of from this place!

Chadwick
04-01-10, 17:25
Once I get a job again I think I'm gonna go see Natalie and offer her an obscene amount of cash for FS to see if she bites. It would be worth the recurring dreams I would have after the fact:-) Old guy + cash (usually) = success. How I love this hobby!Went there last friday and got the hour, nothing more than a hr, but didn't even bother asking. She took her time with the hr which gave me plenty of time to play with her amazing tatas, I know I'm being picky but I do wish she had more of an ass!

Chi Guy
04-03-10, 12:48
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/1674674905.html

My Personal approach and dedication to each and every client is an intricate part of my services offered.I pride myself in offering the very best in skin and body massage. my mission is to have all who enter my place feel sense of belonging and welcome, of caring, as well as physical and spiritual peace. Im all about service.I invite you to take refuge , find peace and indulge yourself my private suite Call to Schedule Your Appointment ~*~ Service menu ~*~ Melt all your stress away...
60min - $120
90min - $150
table shower avail,,
Simple and Luxurious... schaumburg private suite 708)527)6828

I've seen this babe posting for probably the last few months. I haven't TOFTT yet. I'm sure that's a bolt-on rack, but still might want to check 'em out. Anyone else have any experience with them, er her, yet?

Jesus Collins
04-03-10, 19:07

My Personal approach and dedication to each and every client is an intricate part of my services offered.I pride myself in offering the very best in skin and body massage. my mission is to have all who enter my place feel sense of belonging and welcome, of caring, as well as physical and spiritual peace. Im all about service.I invite you to take refuge , find peace and indulge yourself my private suite Call to Schedule Your Appointment ~*~ Service menu ~*~ Melt all your stress away...
60min - $120
90min - $150
table shower avail,,

I've seen this babe posting for probably the last few months. I haven't TOFTT yet. I'm sure that's a bolt-on rack, but still might want to check 'em out. Anyone else have any experience with them, er her, yet?Looks like a "princess"...I'm not optimistic.

Gooch
04-07-10, 06:00
Chi,
I already tried. She doesn't enjoy biting. LOL. But I agree with your mathematical asessment. It's cool how a reasonable amount of disposable cash to me equals a large amount of persuasion to a younger chick who needs the cash. Natalie seems to be an exception to that rule. I suspect she makes a decent living, AND has no problem finding guys with cash.

Once I get a job again I think I'm gonna go see Natalie and offer her an obscene amount of cash for FS to see if she bites. It would be worth the recurring dreams I would have after the fact:-) Old guy + cash (usually) = success. How I love this hobby!

Cyberpunk1011
04-15-10, 09:51
I went to Healing Touch on Tuesday. I finally met someone other than Susan. It was a girl named CeeCee. When I remarked that it was the first time I saw somebody other than Susan, she said that Susan was on vacation, I forgot if she said Susan would be back next week or next month.

Massage was excellent, as was the ending. No hassles, and the best experience I've had there to date.

I know some of you have been wanting to see someone other than Susan, well, now is the time.

Franky30
04-18-10, 01:00
Stop by last week, paid $70, rushed out after 30mins total time stay there.

I read couple nice new reports about this place so I decided to give it another try.
Will not return for a loooong time.

Rede46
04-19-10, 19:52
Stop by last week, paid $70, rushed out after 30mins total time stay there.

I read couple nice new reports about this place so I decided to give it another try.
Will not return for a loooong time.Try the new place in Hampshire.

Chadwick
04-21-10, 15:33
Nothing to report that hasn't already been discussed about this place other than the fact that apparently they are open quite late. Called there at 11 p.m. Saturday night and got a session, the girl who answered the phone told me Leah and Natalie were available, I opted for the later. She told me it would be 10 to 15 mins., when I arrived Natalie was still in session so had to wait like 10 mins., but didn't mind seeing as it was so late and I was just grateful to get in.

Gooch
04-23-10, 07:20
OK, that prompts the obvious question.... how late are they open?

Perhaps someone could find out and post a reply. I'd like to know if I can get like a 2AM appointment.

Nothing to report that hasn't already been discussed about this place other than the fact that apparently they are open quite late. Called there at 11 p.m. Saturday night and got a session, the girl who answered the phone told me Leah and Natalie were available, I opted for the later. She told me it would be 10 to 15 mins., when I arrived Natalie was still in session so had to wait like 10 mins., but didn't mind seeing as it was so late and I was just grateful to get in.

Joeyunc
04-26-10, 14:37
Nothing to report that hasn't already been discussed about this place other than the fact that apparently they are open quite late. Called there at 11 p.m. Saturday night and got a session, the girl who answered the phone told me Leah and Natalie were available, I opted for the later. She told me it would be 10 to 15 mins., when I arrived Natalie was still in session so had to wait like 10 mins., but didn't mind seeing as it was so late and I was just grateful to get in.It seems to me lately that they keep double booking people. The last 3 times I've been there, there were guys waiting who has appointments at the same time. Anyone else experiencing this? Why would they do that, it's just gonna piss people off?

Perdip
04-28-10, 14:52
Why would they do that, it's just gonna piss people off?Where else are you (and the proverbial "little you") going to get rubbed by a chick with bags like Natalie's?

Nowhere. That's why.

Skinfan88
04-29-10, 11:55
Called for an appt with either Monica or Natalie, both were busy so I tried the new girl, Diana. Real cute but had the personality of a bag of rocks. Looks are great, but if she is just going to mechanically "go through the motions" and charge as much as the other "go-getters", she is absolutely not worth it.

Joeyunc
05-03-10, 13:44
Called for an appt with either Monica or Natalie, both were busy so I tried the new girl, Diana. Real cute but had the personality of a bag of rocks. Looks are great, but if she is just going to mechanically "go through the motions" and charge as much as the other "go-getters", she is absolutely not worth it.She actually gets better. I had her twice and the first time she was very mechanical, but the next time she was much more into it.

Gooch
05-10-10, 07:55
I tried Diana for the first time yesterday. Got the same feeling. But she seems to be very young, so I expect that. But my biggest complaint is not that, it's the lotion she uses. A full day and 3 showers, as well as a sweaty workout, and I still can't get rid of the smell.

Called for an appt with either Monica or Natalie, both were busy so I tried the new girl, Diana. Real cute but had the personality of a bag of rocks. Looks are great, but if she is just going to mechanically "go through the motions" and charge as much as the other "go-getters", she is absolutely not worth it.

Topperdog
05-19-10, 13:08
Made another trip to HP this week.

Saw another new girl called Tina. Avearge looks, little heavier than average AMP worker, just some baby fat around mid. Was friendly and outgoing. English was a little rough, but understood most of it. Sounded like she said Susan was gone (last time I went was told she is on vacation). Saw another girl in the spa while walking in, looked pretty good, may have been the Cici I have read here about, but don't know, may be someone else who is new as well.

Anyways, opted for shower and got some assistance which was new experience for me there. Opted for "medium" massage and it was a little more thorough than usually recieve.

Flip came and extras discussed, but not agree'd upon. She mumbled something for a few minutes in some language that may have been french, but I left with a standard handshake. At one point I may have seen a cat running around the room. Left a slightly larger tip than the norm for service a little more than the norm.

I left and walked back to my vehicle which I parked behind restaurant next door to be discreet. As I got to my vehicle which is large and was blocking the view behind it, I see sitting behind it. Two police cars. Had a little "pucker" moment there, but fortunately, they were inside eating and not in cars.

Cyberpunk1011
06-02-10, 20:04
OK, that prompts the obvious question.... how late are they open?

Perhaps someone could find out and post a reply. I'd like to know if I can get like a 2AM appointment.
Sorry, I've been off the boards for months. I called an asked a while ago, the latest you can start a massage is 10pm provided you call ahead. Presumably that means they are open until 11.

I don't know if the hours are different on weekends, as I didn't ask at the time.

Member #5121
06-07-10, 21:25
I tried this place today and walked away with mixed feelings. I picked the 4-hand massage with Olga (quiet, tall, blonde, and Ukrainian) and Molly (Cheerful, 'Milk Maid' college student type.) 30 minute massage with a fig-leaf sized cloth on the front. Molly was polite and resistant to any extras. From her body language and glances, Olga seems more the silent rebel. Would love to explore a solo, private session with her in the future.

Anyone have a more complete experience on the second visit..?

Of note, their 'table shower' is actually a hot towel treatment at the end. Pleasant, but not the suds and warm wash I was hoping for.

Originally Posted by Chi Guy

60min - $120
90min - $150
table shower avail,,

I've seen this babe posting for probably the last few months. I haven't TOFTT yet. I'm sure that's a bolt-on rack, but still might want to check 'em out. Anyone else have any experience with them, er her, yet?

Looks like a "princess"...I'm not optimistic.

Jaysoneonone
07-07-10, 15:36
Prolly no shocker but same old same old cheap legit but keep going back, for why I have no idea.

Member #5121
07-17-10, 15:11
Laguna ~ I haven't tried them yet, but the phone number is linked to a craigslist ad, with a photo of 3 young hotties. Sounds like repeat visits yield only a good back massage?

Prolly no shocker but same old same old cheap legit but keep going back, for why I have no idea.

Member #5121
07-17-10, 15:14
All I can say is 'Thank you.' I had a visit with Natalie and was completely stunned. Worth the drive into the burbs. She's not shy about up-selling, so don't get too wild with your wallet!

Where else are you (and the proverbial "little you") going to get rubbed by a chick with bags like Natalie's?

Nowhere. That's why.

Guapo Marx
07-19-10, 19:01
Great experience with Leah, an early to mid 40s Ukranian. Massage not so good. HE was supurb. She is a well trained milk maid. Damage $705 +. 50. Maybe that is too expensive but I felt I receive a good value. Unrushed. She would only go topless and there was no expanding the menu. She's cute and when she opens up she has a nice personality.

Guapo Marx
07-19-10, 19:03
This place looks interesing. I drove by and saw what appeared to be two cute Asian girls sitting in the lobby. After getting milked up at Golden Hands, I didn't have any juice left. Really didn't want to TOFTT. Maybe I will.

Guapo Marx
07-20-10, 01:48
Great experience with Leah, an early to mid 40s Ukranian. Massage not so good. HE was supurb. She is a well trained milk maid. Damage $705 +. 50. Maybe that is too expensive but I felt I receive a good value. Unrushed. She would only go topless and there was no expanding the menu. She's cute and when she opens up she has a nice personality..75+.50

If someone is getting full service, then good for you. Maybe if I showed up with a ton of cash, but I'm not going to.

Chadwick
07-20-10, 17:55
This place looks interesing. I drove by and saw what appeared to be two cute Asian girls sitting in the lobby. After getting milked up at Golden Hands, I didn't have any juice left. Really didn't want to TOFTT. Maybe I will.
I drive by this place every day, after reading above report decided to do so investigating. Stopped in, definitely not your typical amp set up, I have never been to an amp were the wasn't that small area right inside the door with the little window and doorbell. Walked in, they have a sign out with pricing $70 for the hour $50 for the half and $10 extra for table shower. Women who came out was not young by any means (probably early 40's), but she was also not dressed as you would picture a cmt dressing, her clothing was more indicative to a amp. When I looked the place up online it had no reviews and said that it was opened just this year. If anyone t.o.f.t.t. let us know, this place has peeked my curiosity.

Guapo Marx
07-21-10, 13:38
I drive by this place every day, after reading above report decided to do so investigating. Stopped in, definitely not your typical amp set up, I have never been to an amp were the wasn't that small area right inside the door with the little window and doorbell. Walked in, they have a sign out with pricing $70 for the hour $50 for the half and $10 extra for table shower. Women who came out was not young by any means (probably early 40's), but she was also not dressed as you would picture a cmt dressing, her clothing was more indicative to a amp. When I looked the place up online it had no reviews and said that it was opened just this year. If anyone t.o.f.t.t. let us know, this place has peeked my curiosity.If I get back to town I will give it a try unless someone beats me too it. I drove by and just saw what looked like a couple of petite Asian ladies sitting around waiting for business. They must do some business.

Guapo Marx
07-21-10, 13:42
I saw on another board, Mt Prospect. This is massage only. I drove by and saw what looked to be a guy sitting at the desk. Now there's a turnoff.

Also went by Monica's I think on Roselle Road. I heard that was massage only too. Damn, who would ever to to a place like that?

And whats with all the chatter on Laguna? I've never seen so much written about a place that does so little.

Golden Hands. They have the perfect business model for me. MILFs, HE, good location, but just wished the massage was better. Maybe if I get another girl.

Perdip
07-21-10, 14:13
All I can say is 'Thank you.' I had a visit with Natalie and was completely stunned. Worth the drive into the burbs. She's not shy about up-selling, so don't get too wild with your wallet!You're welcome, friend. Those fun-bags are mind-bending. I haven't gone back because I'm afraid I wont leave without taking them with me. As fro up-selling, I paid .6 for half hour and .6 for topless handshake with ,yhands "roaming"...although they weren't really roaming, they were solidly planted on her chest.

She made it pretty clear that completely nude was on the menu, but FS is not available.

Chadwick
07-22-10, 14:58
If I get back to town I will give it a try unless someone beats me too it. I drove by and just saw what looked like a couple of petite Asian ladies sitting around waiting for business. They must do some business.Stoped there yesterday on my way home(was gonna t.o.f.t.t.), it was around 4:15 pm a different lady greeted me, not really any younger or more attractive than the lady I saw the day before. Asked for a massage, she said it would be a half hour to fourty five min. wait, I said no thanks and went over to Golden Hands and got a half hour with Natalie instead.

Guapo Marx
07-23-10, 11:54
Yes, she could be a runway model. Perfect pair, you could not find a better pair anywhere. Nice lady, polite. Definitely the top producer at this spa.

Mr.Raymonds
07-30-10, 11:58
Yes, she could be a runway model. Perfect pair, you could not find a better pair anywhere. Nice lady, polite. Definitely the top producer at this spa.Unfortunately just heard that Monica is no longer at Golden Hands. Tried to make an appointment with her this week. Can anyone else confirm this sad news? She was an ATF but as always a little expensive! Hope Natalie is ready for more customers!

Jaysoneonone
07-30-10, 13:22
Anyone ever use this place? Called they charge 70 for an hour but looks primarily a nail salon.

Happy Hound
08-03-10, 11:45
Monica was also my ATF at GH, even more so than Nat.

If anyone hears her whereabouts, please post.

ChicagoScott
08-06-10, 18:14
After reading, I had to try it out. Had Natalie. Holy sh*t you guys weren't kidding about those t*ts! My god! Massage was a glorified 15 minute backscratch, which was OK. On the flip - wow. Those were awesome, and the rest of the body matches! Only wish more than the standard Handshake was available.

How are the other girls here?

Scribbles
08-06-10, 19:49
Unfortunately just heard that Monica is no longer at Golden Hands. Tried to make an appointment with her this week. Can anyone else confirm this sad news? She was an ATF but as always a little expensive! Hope Natalie is ready for more customers!Found out she is on vacation in poland and the owner is not sure when she will be back.

Could be 2 weeks or a month.

Verdeg
08-06-10, 21:53
After reading, I had to try it out. Had Natalie. Holy sh*t you guys weren't kidding about those t*ts! My god! Massage was a glorified 15 minute backscratch, which was OK. On the flip - wow. Those were awesome, and the rest of the body matches! Only wish more than the standard Handshake was available.

How are the other girls here?Agree with the boobs, body and desire for more on the menu!

Do they even have any other girls there now?

Member #5121
08-12-10, 23:53
A good way to find out: do they have other locations? Tatiana's for one, has at least four locations, often with different numbers.

Agree with the boobs, body and desire for more on the menu!

Do they even have any other girls there now?

Jaysoneonone
08-13-10, 15:10
Hey maybe someone could pm me but I want to try somthing other than laguna and golden hands just to Change it up don't care for the amps much. Any tips appreciated!

Member #5121
08-14-10, 19:10
Jaysoneonone.

See my post, right before yours. Four locations. I've personally tried the downtown and north burbs area locations. It's European, so they are cautious. 1st timers sometimes leave empty handed if you make them feel suspicious.

Hey maybe someone could pm me but I want to try somthing other than laguna and golden hands just to Change it up don't care for the amps much. Any tips appreciated!

Lopez S
08-24-10, 13:59
I visited GH today to visit my favorite Ukranian with the killer body. She informed me there were "new rules" and she could not take anything off. Groping was allowed, but missing that body was brutal. Welcome to the new laws.

Cracker
08-26-10, 21:35
I visited GH today to visit my favorite Ukranian with the killer body. She informed me there were "new rules" and she could not take anything off. Groping was allowed, but missing that body was brutal. Welcome to the new laws.

That is too bad. Those bare boobs were worth the price of admission but the massage and extra itself was not. If you think about it, the act they can get in trouble for is the HJ and taking money for it, not so much the nudity. So basically they take the same risk at the expense of losing business. I wonder if it is GH's new rules or her boyfriends new rules. Either way I suspect business will suffer. Without those bare beauties it is not worth price.

Sort of a side note. There was place on North ave in the West burbs that got busted a couple of months ago, it was in the daily herald. I stopped twice since and they were still providing extra service. I am guessing the arrest did not stick since they were still open. As opposed to East West in Hampshire which I think they closed up. I am know legal expert but the one thing I noticed is at East West they negotiated the tip for the extra upfront, whereas the place on North ave never mentions or talks about tips. Basically I flipped lifted the towel and she made a mock protest then proceeded with the extra. No talk of tips or any extra fees, I leave forty on the table and she seems happy. I am guessing since they do not ask for money for extra service then it becomes an act between two consenting adults and this why they are still open. To me this seems a more sensible way of doing business. You my run into a cheapskate from time to time. But better to take that minor hit and give him poor service the next time around, so cheapo wont return. It is a lot harder and more expensive to get Johnny Law off your back once he's got his claws in you. Just a thought.

Jesus Collins
08-27-10, 11:07
That is too bad. Those bare boobs were worth the price of admission but the massage and extra itself was not. If you think about it, the act they can get in trouble for is the HJ and taking money for it, not so much the nudity. So basically they take the same risk at the expense of losing business. I wonder if it is GH's new rules or her boyfriends new rules. Either way I suspect business will suffer. Without those bare beauties it is not worth price.

Sort of a side note. There was place on North ave in the West burbs that got busted a couple of months ago, it was in the daily herald. I stopped twice since and they were still providing extra service. I am guessing the arrest did not stick since they were still open. As opposed to East West in Hampshire which I think they closed up. I am know legal expert but the one thing I noticed is at East West they negotiated the tip for the extra upfront, whereas the place on North ave never mentions or talks about tips. Basically I flipped lifted the towel and she made a mock protest then proceeded with the extra. No talk of tips or any extra fees, I leave forty on the table and she seems happy. I am guessing since they do not ask for money for extra service then it becomes an act between two consenting adults and this why they are still open. To me this seems a more sensible way of doing business. You my run into a cheapskate from time to time. But better to take that minor hit and give him poor service the next time around, so cheapo wont return. It is a lot harder and more expensive to get Johnny Law off your back once he's got his claws in you. Just a thought.Side note: She will do outcalls.

The total damage is $20 more. But like you said, could be new BF rules.

George W. Bush
08-27-10, 22:51
Good thing I only sprung for a half hour. The guy gave me the address, and I couldn't find it at first. Turns out it's run out of an apartment. I'm thinking Chinese apartment, yeah baby. To make a long rant short the massage sucked and she kept Mr. Happy covered the whole time. If you want a truly shitty massage and no extras, then call. Ad from CL is quoted below.

Relaxing Oriental Massage by Asian female therapists, to promote your well-being.

The traditional Oriental Massage is very effective in relieving your stress and pain.

One hour $65, Half hour $45. Shower is available.

We open 10am - 10pm, everyday.

The place is private and very comfortable.

Please call 63O-973-OO26

Gooch
08-28-10, 09:28
I suspect this may be Natalie's rules, not the house rules. I was there a few days before you, and had no problems at all. But that wasn't Natalie.

Has anyone else tried?