PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]

ADAvet101
04-28-19, 22:50
Went out this weekend with a group of friends. We wound up at one of the local strip clubs, done this before and knowing he local clubs nothing ever happens. One of my friends recently had a bad break up and was making it obviious that he was hoping to get some take out from one of the strippers. He was having no succcess, dispite some big tips.

I mentioned that I had heard a guy could get whatever he wanted at one of the lingeroe shops on 7th st for less than he had already spent. He seemed interested in details. Before I could elaborate, one of our other friends chimed in. He said he is friends with someone who is on the Rockford City Council. He mentiomed it may not be a good idea since his friend on city council mentioned having gotten a letter from a long time patron of both LS. It said he had stopped going to them after getting an HIV test that came back positve. He was suggesting a law be passed to have the girls tested so this would not happen to anyone else.

He acted like his friend on CC did not think anything could be done about it. Seems a copy of the letter was also sent to both establishments so perhaps CC thinks that management will take care of the problem.Since they are not officially a brothel and are not legally providing sexual services, the girls there cannot be forced to take any sort of STD test by the city or even the shops or that would be a major civil rights violation. The city can't pass laws against the shops to prohibit services either because those services are already illegal and they'd basically be admitting to letting those services happen in the first place and thus allowing STDs to be passed in the general public. The only course of action the city could take is to shut the businesses down, which would require extensive legal action and police support, I. E. Raids and so on. They haven't done it yet despite this alleged incident. They are universally known as sex shops, but legally speaking they are a lingerie store, and has to be treated as such. Frankly I think your friend's friend is blowing smoke up your asses.

Mister Quick
04-29-19, 12:03
Made a trip to Rockford wound up having fun.

Girl was Briana at ELB. She was a bit older than I liked them but still fun. She also warned me about herpes gal. I wonder if she knows her friends are telling stuff about her. Also said the shop is a bit slow and girls are blaming each other of stealing "their" guys. Got a phone number for some take out fun but was told she lives with family so I she would have to come to my place. Would repeat.

Mister Quick
04-29-19, 12:07
Before hit ELB. I did try texting the girl who is friends with Harmony who was told had ODed and might die. The girl said she did not want to hang out. Asked about Harmony and was told she did not die but was still in bad shape. Hoping she does recover I had had fu with her once. Maybe this will be a lesson to some foe her friends to not do drugs.

Mister Quick
04-29-19, 12:10
Some more pics of Sheelly from ELB. She is a bit stuck up so although hot I have tried twice and after getting the same experience twice, did not want again. She is the only girl who has ever offered me bareback greek at a high upcharge. She acted very pissed off that I didn't take her up on the offer both times I saw her. But some guys are into that.

Mister Quick
04-29-19, 12:12
For those who are into that type of thing this one appears to be pregnant again. Was told her sister is also pregnant. So if you are into that get pregnant sisters 3 some!

Mister Quick
04-29-19, 12:18
Anyone know what has happened to these gals? All used to be at the LS in town, some one others both. The blonde one in the CL basement is real cute but was normally high as fuck so was unable to perform. If she was not high suspect would be fun. The blonde in the mirror has not been seen in a long time. The other gal was hot and fun, had a bit a baby damage and was open to everything I wanted.

RalphMalph
04-29-19, 19:58
Anyone know if she is still in business? Saw her a few years ago. Would like to see her again.

Stan Man
04-30-19, 22:40
I'd like to know what happened to Tiffany as well. Saw her last month and it was frickin great. Haven't got a text back since. I haven't seen her on Rockford mugshots so. Idk.Tiffany's numbers are still working but she is not answering. Or returning calls. Really want to hang out with her again. At least it is not me she is ignoring.

Mister Quick
05-02-19, 10:37
Anyone know what has happened to these gals? All used to be at the LS in town, some one others both. The blonde one in the CL basement is real cute but was normally high as fuck so was unable to perform. If she was not high suspect would be fun. The blonde in the mirror has not been seen in a long time. The other gal was hot and fun, had a bit a baby damage and was open to everything I wanted.Had some PM me about this, looks like the pics did not upload. Had to clar up some hard drive sapce yesterday and deeletd a bunch of pics of gals I had saved up and figured would not see again. Will have to try and find them again.

MilfLuvr87
05-07-19, 12:23
For those who are into that type of thing this one appears to be pregnant again. Was told her sister is also pregnant. So if you are into that get pregnant sisters 3 some!Happen to have a link.

Viriato
05-08-19, 02:28
For those who are into that type of thing this one appears to be pregnant again. Was told her sister is also pregnant. So if you are into that get pregnant sisters 3 some!I AM into that sort of thing, but don't recognize her. Got any info on how / where to contact her? Name? Is she at CL or ELB?

PhuckEm
05-08-19, 08:42
I AM into that sort of thing, but don't recognize her. Got any info on how / where to contact her? Name? Is she at CL or ELB?Yes info please. Don't hold out on us there is a time limit on this kinda thing.

Mister Quick
05-08-19, 10:18
All the pregnant girls I know about are at the Rockford lingerie shops. The ones that are sisters do not always work at the same place. They have another half sister who also works at the shops who may or may not be pregnant right now. (I do not know). They all have baby daddys who they have met at work. Lots of girls do this. I have not contact info for any of them. I had the phone number for one of them but that is a year old and no longer works. You will have to go to the shops and take a look see if they are there. There is also at least one other gal who comes and goes depending on if she is getting enough during money from her regulars (goes by Stacy or Bailey) who is also pregnant.

Please remember these girls have been known to change the names they go by. Work for awhile then quit. Been told they sometimes find a sugar daddy that they stay with until they drain him then come back to work. Others will wind up in county or IDOC on a forced vacation. They will also sometimes get annoyed with their current boss and go across the street for awhile.

None of the pregnant girls are the one I have been told has herpes. Was told that another girl who used to be on backpage with a herpes special was at one of the shops but some of her co-workers somehow forced her to quit.

PhuckEm
05-08-19, 22:55
All the pregnant girls I know about are at the Rockford lingerie shops. The ones that are sisters do not always work at the same place. They have another half sister who also works at the shops who may or may not be pregnant right now. (I do not know). They all have baby daddys who they have met at work. Lots of girls do this. I have not contact info for any of them. I had the phone number for one of them but that is a year old and no longer works. You will have to go to the shops and take a look see if they are there. There is also at least one other gal who comes and goes depending on if she is getting enough during money from her regulars (goes by Stacy or Bailey) who is also pregnant.

Please remember these girls have been known to change the names they go by. Work for awhile then quit. Been told they sometimes find a sugar daddy that they stay with until they drain him then come back to work. Others will wind up in county or IDOC on a forced vacation. They will also sometimes get annoyed with their current boss and go across the street for awhile.

None of the pregnant girls are the one I have been told has herpes. Was told that another girl who used to be on backpage with a herpes special was at one of the shops but some of her co-workers somehow forced her to quit.Thank you for the info imma be on the look out for them.

YellowPeril
05-11-19, 09:52
Some more pics of Sheelly from ELB. She is a bit stuck up so although hot I have tried twice and after getting the same experience twice, did not want again. She is the only girl who has ever offered me bareback greek at a high upcharge. She acted very pissed off that I didn't take her up on the offer both times I saw her. But some guys are into that.What was the upcharge for greek?

Illinois Guy 7
05-11-19, 14:28
Some more pics of Sheelly from ELB. She is a bit stuck up so although hot I have tried twice and after getting the same experience twice, did not want again. She is the only girl who has ever offered me bareback greek at a high upcharge. She acted very pissed off that I didn't take her up on the offer both times I saw her. But some guys are into that.I haven't been to ELB in awhile. Do you think Shelly would do the standard full service with all the trimmings for one hundred to one-forty?

When last I was there, Sadie, Sidney, and Meghan were available for that. They said Meghan wasn't there and Sidney has some "baby-damage" although performance is great. Sadie takes a pounding, so she's a deal.

Rob Roy
05-11-19, 16:28
Since they are not officially a brothel and are not legally providing sexual services, the girls there cannot be forced to take any sort of STD test by the city or even the shops or that would be a major civil rights violation. The city can't pass laws against the shops to prohibit services either because those services are already illegal and they'd basically be admitting to letting those services happen in the first place and thus allowing STDs to be passed in the general public. The only course of action the city could take is to shut the businesses down, which would require extensive legal action and police support, I. E. Raids and so on. They haven't done it yet despite this alleged incident. They are universally known as sex shops, but legally speaking they are a lingerie store, and has to be treated as such. Frankly I think your friend's friend is blowing smoke up your asses.From what I gathered my friend's friend who is on city council thought that if all the "models" at these places died of AIDS it would solve the problem. Perhaps said city council person is one of the people who the shop owners pay off to stay in business and it would not make economic sens for them to do anything about them. I was given no indication that this city council member was planning to do anything, perhaps others are if they were also told about the situation.

Since it was indicated that the lingerie shop owners had also been sent a letter I was wondering if they let their "models" know that some of them had been with a guy that was HIV+ and if so if it had made the women paranoid. Or perhaps the owners did not tell their girls figuring that if the current crop of "models" died Rockford seems to have the ability to produce a nearly endless supply of reasonably attractive high school drop outs who are drug addicts and single mothers who will fuck for money.

I do recall in my younger days in another city that legitimate "massage parlors" were complaining and trying to get a law changed that was on the books saying that all people giving massages needed a license, that had to be renewed rather often and in order to get sid license that had to get tested for STDs and the test had to be negative. This law was on the books from a time that "massage parlors" in town were just fronts for brothels. Thsi was back when I was happily married so was not real interested in the topic and do not recall how things turned out.

Mister Quick
05-15-19, 09:51
What was the upcharge for greek?I do not recall. I would not want Greek even if it was offered for free. Also would not try it BB with any of these gals, I ahve had several warn me one of their co-workers has herpes. This could just be shop gossip but then they tell me that they would not perform with me if I admited to having seen her.

Mister Quick
05-15-19, 09:57
Woke up this morning and had a text from some guy who was warning me against fucking his wife again. Not sure who he was referring to, but he did say she was not a ho she was a lingerie model. So suspecting it was from one of the LS girls who gave me her number. Had her husband look through her phone, guess he does not knwow exactly what a model at one of these places does. Almost all of them have given me their phone number some unsolicted some when you ask.

Wenger
05-19-19, 08:12
Wow I think I was contacted by LE on here too. I am not certain but the person that contacted me wasn't a Senior Member. He was on here with no posts and contacted me about buying some blue pills. I think it is time that I move on and close my account too. Thanks for the warning.And I'm guessing by the title of the post that this is one of the accounts that they're talking about with the message on the login page.

-w.

Mister Quick
05-21-19, 08:25
So discovered the Skipthegames site after reading stuff on here. Tried contacting many of the girls that looked interesting. Almost none were answering their phones.

First one who did was one Tiffany. May have been me just not getting any for almost a month but I went and saw her and had a very very fun time. Told her I would like to see her again when I got my tax refund, something she said she would like to do. She was looking for regulars who she felt safe around, some guys would try to do stuff with her she did not want to do. She texted me every couple of days asking if it had come yet. I am somewhat slow to respond to texts when I am at work or driving. So she told me to call her on another number. Refund came in last week. I had not had a text from her in several days. But she was not responding on either number I had for her. Looked at STG again and did not see any recent ads for her. Anyone know what happened to her?

So had money and was horny. Tried some more STG girls and none were answering their phones. So hit the lingerie shops once again. CL had a couple girls one I had seen a long time ago and was too many rules gal, the other I found unattractive.

ELB had several to choose from. One I had had a bad time with a couple years ago. The others were all OK looking and an unknown quantity to me. Not like it was to be a long term thing so picked one and she was neither bad or great, prices were to be as expected.

What did get me a little worried is that I discovered these gals can have a very mean streak in them. She told me that the girl I was with last time. Last time I stayed was over a year ago and do not recall who it was. Last time I was there I did not stay. So this girl I was with was "new" and had been "stealing" ALL of her and one of her friend's regular guys and losing them much needed (drug) money. In addition there was some out of workplace drama that I was unable to keep straight involving "boyfriends" (drug dealers).

So the friend of the girl I was with found out the "new" girl was out of prison on parole for prostitution charges. So they contacted her parole officer and told her what she was doing. The parole officer told the "new" girl (who was not really new since she had been in prison for prostitution) to find a new job or go back to the big house. So guess who is no longer around to steal customers?

The girl I was with did give her phone number in case I wanted to have her come over and see me at my place. Not sure if I will since no telling what she may do to me if I do something she does not like. Even though it does have the advantage of not having to pay the "pimp" fee to the shop.Reread this. Recall seeing a year or two ago a guy who was complaining that some girls he met at one of the shops gi his business card and weere texting his wife who was also on it. So they can get vindictive.

If there is a hot new girl at a shop, I will try to resist the urge to pick her if there are other decent girls there. Have found the new hot girls will not be as fun as the others as they are getting picked a lot. I have also been offered more or better deals when there is a new hot girl by one of the other gals since they are not getting picked as much.

Carnifex
05-23-19, 17:54
A little after 3:00 today a Dozen marked and unmarked police cars and news media.

Raided both lingerie shops on 7th stree.

FlopHouse
05-23-19, 21:09
A little after 3:00 today a Dozen marked and unmarked police cars and news media.

Raided both lingerie shops on 7th stree.https://www.rrstar.com/news/20190523/city-shuts-down-lingerie-shop-chantilly-lace-condemns-building?fbclid=IwAR3xJRi_i8ZeGL24ts1zl04qqUl_j3cWqUirmP7J--LtG3sv0dqNEaqas5E

Funsteve1111
05-23-19, 21:59

Raided both lingerie shops on 7th stree.Not busted for why one would think.

https://wrex.com/category/2019/05/23/city-of-rockford-shuts-down-condemns-two-lingerie-shops-on-7th-street/

BitterRoot56
05-24-19, 03:13
Not busted for why one would think.

https://wrex.com/category/2019/05/23/city-of-rockford-shuts-down-condemns-two-lingerie-shops-on-7th-street/Just read about it online. My understanding is that both places have been closed down for code violations. Nobody was charged with a crime. But it doesn't look good. This looks permanent. I think both shops are gone for good. BitterRoot56 out.

Voxx1
05-24-19, 08:13
Just read about it online. My understanding is that both places have been closed down for code violations. Nobody was charged with a crime. But it doesn't look good. This looks permanent. I think both shops are gone for good. BitterRoot56 out.It really depends on how much money each of these business produce in revenue / profit and if the owner of these business own the buildings. If the business owner's can still retain their licenses they can always correct the violations and reopen or move to a new location that is not in disrepair, just depends if it's worth it financially to owners.

MrLunta
05-24-19, 08:32
Damn! I was thinking of heading out there yesterday afternoon to see Sadie. Hope she did not get caught up in the mess. Going to have to keep an eye open for her on here or one of the other sites.

If someone has a number for her you might want to encourage her to advertise on here.

L.

Not busted for why one would think.

https://wrex.com/category/2019/05/23/city-of-rockford-shuts-down-condemns-two-lingerie-shops-on-7th-street/

Solos12
05-24-19, 09:16
Just read about it online. My understanding is that both places have been closed down for code violations. Nobody was charged with a crime. But it doesn't look good. This looks permanent. I think both shops are gone for good. BitterRoot56 out.Just read about it this morning. Truly a sad day. Hope the girls are okay.

Mister Quick
05-24-19, 09:34

Raided both lingerie shops on 7th stree.That would explain why when I checked the Monger Phone this morning I had texts from 5 girls I had met at one of these places asking if I wanted to hang out soon as well as two voice mails from others that failed to leave an actaul message.

Brown Bag
05-24-19, 09:49
But it doesn't look good. This looks permanent. I think both shops are gone for good. BitterRoot56 out.And even if they eventually reopen (which I agree is very unlikely), I wouldn't trust any girl that foolish or desperate enough to go back to work there.

I'm beyond bummed. And also a bit rattled. I was just there a few days ago. Could've easily planned my visit for yesterday instead in a less lucky reality. I read the news last night, then I immediately went to sleep, hoping this would just be a bad dream in the morning.

Roy
05-24-19, 12:01
And even if they eventually reopen (which I agree is very unlikely), I wouldn't trust any girl that foolish or desperate enough to go back to work there.

I'm beyond bummed. And also a bit rattled. I was just there a few days ago. Could've easily planned my visit for yesterday instead in a less lucky reality. I read the news last night, then I immediately went to sleep, hoping this would just be a bad dream in the morning.I was in the Rockford area yesterday afternoon and started heading that way to stop in at Chantilly. Boy am I glad I changed my mind! Too bad; I was there a few weeks ago and some of the rooms had just been updated a little with new carpeting and furniture. The girls there are pretty nice and a couple were from the Executive in Belvidere that was closed a couple years ago. I feel bad for the girls because they are just trying to make a living. The Executive and Chantilly were nice places that caught up in the mess.

PokeyJoe
05-24-19, 17:10
I was in the Rockford area yesterday afternoon and started heading that way to stop in at Chantilly. Boy am I glad I changed my mind! Too bad; I was there a few weeks ago and some of the rooms had just been updated a little with new carpeting and furniture. The girls there are pretty nice and a couple were from the Executive in Belvidere that was closed a couple years ago. I feel bad for the girls because they are just trying to make a living. The Executive and Chantilly were nice places that caught up in the mess.Agree its sad and girls just trying to make a living or perhaps support drug habit and / or bum of a BF. Surprising too as its not election season. Perhaps they are raising funds now though. I really don't know the timing.

Captain Stiffy
05-24-19, 17:20
Way to send the girls (and customers) out onto the streets, and deprive people of consentual sex. Look for sex crimes & robberies to go up, when both sides are out there, desperate for what they used to get at the shops. I've never been to the shops, but they should be left alone along with AMPs & private escorts. Otherwise. Everyone's on the street & you get violence.

Stan Man
05-24-19, 18:55
Drove by the lingerie shops after work today hoping to have fun, as otehr have stated not to be the case.

Did pay a visit just shy of a week ago and had what was then a normal fun time. The girl I was wit at ELB was trying to upsell me on some even better extras that I did not really had much interest in. She said she was trying to get as much money as possible stashed away. Always a good thing to do but asked her why.

She said that she had learned one of her co-workers had become an informant for Uncle LEO. Something about them knowing she worked there and when she and her drug supplier / boyfriend / baby daddy got busted. This girl and her guy were allowed to stay out of lock up in exchange for helping put bigger drug dealers in there and obtain evidence of illegal going ons at the shop. She believed that both shops were going to be closed down by the end of the summer. I thought it was BS to try and get more $$$ from me but looks like it must not have been the case. So it looks like summer ended before it really began. Although from the news reports it appears as if it were for other things.

Slapshot
05-26-19, 10:16

Raided both lingerie shops on 7th street.Well, I've never been to either one of these joints but all I know is this blighted neighborhood now has 2 more vacant businesses. What is the city trying to accomplish exactly? It just gets worse & worse here, every year,. Nothing but vacant store fronts and buildings with third world quality roads. No joke, this town ranks dead last in everything and is declining in population so what do they do? Just clueless!

PhuckEm
05-26-19, 13:58
So with all the recent closings of storefronts and the quality of the streets being in such a shambles for as long as I can remember I am turning to my rainy day fund and going to contact as many of the girls as I can over the next couple of weeks to get my Rolodex filled for what looks like a long dry spell I asked that any of you guys that have quality friends to please encourage them to post on the site so we can help our fellow friends out I know a lot of you guys don't like to share but if these girls can not make enough money to stick around they will leave and go somewhere where they can get more business think about it old timers!

Dab465
05-27-19, 05:15
I started going to rockford about 20 years ago and have been going once or twice a year since. At first there were 4 places like CL, and many more strip joints. The doors were not cut down and could be locked. Also a lot of walkers on the street to choose from. Sorry to see the end of an era, but I guess it had to end. I like ELB the best, but did have a frequent costumer card at CL. LOL Where to now. I had the lingo down to relax the nervous girls. I never like to say much on the internet in case LEO was around. I took a trip to Jaco Costa Rica and it is a Mongers paradise. Went by myself the first time and took a friend the second. Wouldn't mind a third. OH Well I am getting old anyway. Good Bye Shelley you were my favorite, I had a girlfriend named after you.

Cruising Y
05-28-19, 08:31
I started going to rockford about 20 years ago and have been going once or twice a year since. At first there were 4 places like CL, and many more strip joints. The doors were not cut down and could be locked. Also a lot of walkers on the street to choose from. Sorry to see the end of an era, but I guess it had to end. I like ELB the best, but did have a frequent costumer card at CL. LOL Where to now. I had the lingo down to relax the nervous girls. I never like to say much on the internet in case LEO was around. I took a trip to Jaco Costa Rica and it is a Mongers paradise. Went by myself the first time and took a friend the second. Wouldn't mind a third. OH Well I am getting old anyway. Good Bye Shelley you were my favorite, I had a girlfriend named after you.Wow I could not of said it any better. Late 90's and early 2000's were just amazing. Four lingerie shops and don't forget the Asian places. Bikini bars were plentiful also. As with most things, you don't realize how good you have it till it's gone.

Cruising Y
05-28-19, 08:44
So how do these places excist for decades and everyone knowing what goes on there and all of a sudden out of no were they close. I don't get it. I do remember one other time they were shut down for code violation but that was only temporary. They reopened shortly after that. Any of you who know in more detail about Rockford politics have any insight into this.

ADAvet101
05-28-19, 12:56
So how do these places excist for decades and everyone knowing what goes on there and all of a sudden out of no were they close. I don't get it. I do remember one other time they were shut down for code violation but that was only temporary. They reopened shortly after that. Any of you who know in more detail about Rockford politics have any insight into this.Can't say anything about Rockford politics. But the whole human trafficking bugaboo is a major point of emphasis in Springfield and Chicago. Rockford is probably just following suit like Belvedere did with CLV and ERS. Hell this might even be directed by the DoJ itself as a blanket policy for the states to crack down on. Either way, and it's a damn shame politics has to get in the way of women trying to make money. Granted human trafficking is a hard no. But the girls at ELB and CL are not being trafficked. They're just getting caught up in a political fight and are collateral damage Springfield and Washington could care less about.

Tornacl
05-28-19, 15:58
So how do these places excist for decades and everyone knowing what goes on there and all of a sudden out of no were they close. I don't get it. I do remember one other time they were shut down for code violation but that was only temporary. They reopened shortly after that. Any of you who know in more detail about Rockford politics have any insight into this.Gentrification, money, revitalization.

You see this happen in cities across the midwest as this process unfolds. Places that were ignored or tolerated get put on the extinction list.

Last fall the Chicago paper had an interesting article about all of this going on in Rockford. I figured the shops were on life support.

"McNamara chalks up much of the recent growth spurt to the state-run River Edge Historic Preservation Tax Credit Program, which gives owners of historic properties a 25 percent state income tax credit for qualified expenditures on rehab projects. The program is open to a handful of cities in the River Edge Redevelopment Zone, including Rockford, and it's attracted millions of dollars of development — including the Hilton Embassy Suites project, which is also getting a 20 percent federal historic tax credit.

"We've benefited tremendously from the River Edge Redevelopment and the historic tax credits," says McNamara. "You probably can't say enough about that. ".

It's really not that hard to see a bunch of business types saying, "those two places hurt our reputation, what can we do about them?" I found it interesting that they used code enforcement, a tried and true tactic to shut down business a city doesn't want. They didn't bust the places for prostitution. That would be bad publicity. It would also take longer.

My two cents worth.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/travel/ct-trav-reviving-rockford-1118-story.html

Cruising Y
05-28-19, 21:29
Gentrification, money, revitalization.

You see this happen in cities across the midwest as this process unfolds. Places that were ignored or tolerated get put on the extinction list.

Last fall the Chicago paper had an interesting article about all of this going on in Rockford. I figured the shops were on life support.

"McNamara chalks up much of the recent growth spurt to the state-run River Edge Historic Preservation Tax Credit Program, which gives owners of historic properties a 25 percent state income tax credit for qualified expenditures on rehab projects. The program is open to a handful of cities in the River Edge Redevelopment Zone, including Rockford, and it's attracted millions of dollars of development including the Hilton Embassy Suites project, which is also getting a 20 percent federal historic tax credit.

"We've benefited tremendously from the River Edge Redevelopment and the historic tax credits," says McNamara. "You probably can't say enough about that. ".

It's really not that hard to see a bunch of business types saying, "those two places hurt our reputation, what can we do about them?" I found it interesting that they used code enforcement, a tried and true tactic to shut down business a city doesn't want. They didn't bust the places for prostitution. That would be bad publicity. It would also take longer.

My two cents worth.
Erotic
https://www.chicagotribune.com/travel/ct-trav-reviving-rockford-1118-story.htmlThanks for the logical explanation. Guess change is always inevitable. Thinking with a glass is half full mind set I'm glad I was fortunate enough to discover what Rockford had to offer and enjoy it while it lasted.

Rob Roy
05-29-19, 17:39
Saw on the news that they closed. When I moved here and discovered them way back when I figured they would not last as these types of places often only last long enough to get on the authorities radar.

Rumor is that the owners of both places were paying said authorities to "look the other way". So perhaps whoever was getitng paid off either retired or lost hs or herseat in the last election. Also wondering if someone else in city council did decide to do something if he or she got a letter about a customer with HIV like the one my friend's friend did.

On the plus side, for the guys. The girls who did work there did require a steady supply of $$$ for their drug habits and most of them have no marketable skills to get a ob with a paaycheck. I am not really in the game, but since they closed have gotten a few texts from girls I met in there wanting to hook up. One suprised me as she said she had found herself a rich boyfriend who was buying her a house and wanted nothing to do with me over a year ago. A couple were girls I did not know whose "friends" had given them my number as someone who migth want to do a "session". Prices quoted were a lot more than I recall them being. They never learn about supply and demand.

Stay safe.

Viriato
05-30-19, 01:16
Just my fucking luck. I've been working for the last couple weeks and when I finally get some free time to go out to the lingerie shops and Rockford drops this. Fuck them. I didn't even get a chance to sample all of the pregnant girls at the shops either. Such a pity. You just know that the city had to have been planning this for a while now. I made a waste of a trip out there this week just to sniff around and confirm. Shops are closed up, and the phones are dead too. Yeah, I checked just to be sure. Sue me. The claims that its about building codes and shit are the lamest bullshit I've heard in a while. This is a witch hunt, plain and simple. Someone, or someones, in local politics want the lingerie shops gone and it looks like they're getting their way. You KNOW that neither of the lingerie shops is going to get a fair hearing on Friday. Its going to be a sham, but nobody will say anything because they're just a bunch of prudes who are afraid to speak up for the girls and us mongers. Just like in Chicago, they'd rather go after consenting adults who are paying to have sex than clean up the poverty or violent crime because its hard to do that. Rockford isn't going to be any cleaner, or safer, or better after they close the shops. They're just going to be more empty storefronts.

If it weren't for the fact that there are still a couple working girls there I'd have no reason to go back to Rockford ever again. Still I'm going to really miss the lingerie shops. I had a lot of fun at them over the years. They were a relatively safe place to relax, and fairly consistent grounds for finding new providers, even if they did have a pretty high rotation rate. I only ever got one number from the shops, cute girl, lots of tattoos, but sadly she went quiet a while ago and I haven't heard from her. Ah well, if anyone does have contact with any of the pregnant chicks though, feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to give them some money for diapers or baby formula or whatever. Otherwise I'm just going to sit back and watch this shit show unfold.

ADAvet101
05-30-19, 09:01
Just my fucking luck. I've been working for the last couple weeks and when I finally get some free time to go out to the lingerie shops and Rockford drops this. Fuck them. I didn't even get a chance to sample all of the pregnant girls at the shops either. Such a pity. You just know that the city had to have been planning this for a while now. I made a waste of a trip out there this week just to sniff around and confirm. Shops are closed up, and the phones are dead too. Yeah, I checked just to be sure. Sue me. The claims that its about building codes and shit are the lamest bullshit I've heard in a while. This is a witch hunt, plain and simple. Someone, or someones, in local politics want the lingerie shops gone and it looks like they're getting their way. You KNOW that neither of the lingerie shops is going to get a fair hearing on Friday. Its going to be a sham, but nobody will say anything because they're just a bunch of prudes who are afraid to speak up for the girls and us mongers. Just like in Chicago, they'd rather go after consenting adults who are paying to have sex than clean up the poverty or violent crime because its hard to do that. Rockford isn't going to be any cleaner, or safer, or better after they close the shops. They're just going to be more empty storefronts.

If it weren't for the fact that there are still a couple working girls there I'd have no reason to go back to Rockford ever again. Still I'm going to really miss the lingerie shops. I had a lot of fun at them over the years. They were a relatively safe place to relax, and fairly consistent grounds for finding new providers, even if they did have a pretty high rotation rate. I only ever got one number from the shops, cute girl, lots of tattoos, but sadly she went quiet a while ago and I haven't heard from her. Ah well, if anyone does have contact with any of the pregnant chicks though, feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to give them some money for diapers or baby formula or whatever. Otherwise I'm just going to sit back and watch this shit show unfold.I agree. It's a political game that the girls are just getting caught up in. Are they all saints, no, but they're all just trying to make a buck. What they do with that money is no ones concern but their own. Maybe some of them end up on STG or even a strip club. I for one wouldn't mind seeing Sadie outside the confines of ELB.

AssLover0
05-31-19, 10:07
Damn. I never made it out there. Springfield finally has a full service massage parlor with some cute girls. I hop there not on the chopping block as well.

Viriato
06-01-19, 01:41
So. The "hearing" was today. For those interested, Chantilly Lace agreed to a revoked license but could reopen under a new license in the future (not likely to happen, but still), and Exclusive was delayed until June 30th because the owner couldn't appear in court. Of course like I said I'm not optimistic. This is a witch hunt. The city wants them closed, and they're likely going to stay closed. My guess is someone didn't pay off the right people, or was perceived as "disrespecting" someone, or something, whatever. Now someone in the city is out for blood and won't be happy until they're gone. Its very suspicious to me that they would stay open for all these years only to suddenly get investigated now. Everyone knew what they were. It was an open secret. Ah well, I really hope Exclusive manages to score a small victory, no matter how slim the odds, but it doesn't look good.

StevenHyde
06-02-19, 00:42
So. The "hearing" was today. For those interested, Chantilly Lace agreed to a revoked license but could reopen under a new license in the future (not likely to happen, but still), and Exclusive was delayed until June 30th because the owner couldn't appear in court. Of course like I said I'm not optimistic. This is a witch hunt. The city wants them closed, and they're likely going to stay closed. My guess is someone didn't pay off the right people, or was perceived as "disrespecting" someone, or something, whatever. Now someone in the city is out for blood and won't be happy until they're gone. Its very suspicious to me that they would stay open for all these years only to suddenly get investigated now. Everyone knew what they were. It was an open secret. Ah well, I really hope Exclusive manages to score a small victory, no matter how slim the odds, but it doesn't look good.I'm from the St. Louis area and decided to take a day trip up to rford about a year ago. I went to both shops and had a great time. These places were gems. There are not too many others like them hidden in other cities. I'm glad I went while I had the chance. It's the oldest profession, it's not going anywhere, but this certainly will make things less stable. I'm sorry to see them go.

Slapshot
06-04-19, 01:40
I started going to rockford about 20 years ago and have been going once or twice a year since. At first there were 4 places like CL, and many more strip joints. The doors were not cut down and could be locked. Also a lot of walkers on the street to choose from. Sorry to see the end of an era, but I guess it had to end. I like ELB the best, but did have a frequent costumer card at CL. LOL Where to now. I had the lingo down to relax the nervous girls. I never like to say much on the internet in case LEO was around. I took a trip to Jaco Costa Rica and it is a Mongers paradise. Went by myself the first time and took a friend the second. Wouldn't mind a third. OH Well I am getting old anyway. Good Bye Shelley you were my favorite, I had a girlfriend named after you.Yeah, there were 4 places, maybe even 5, a few were on Broadway, the girls would actually sit in the windows like a red light district sex shop in Amsterdam. There were 2 or 3 bikini bars in the area, one on Broadway, another on 7th with take out, then there was Broadway Tap, had live bands, it's been vacant now for 2 decades at least. I noticed Monkey Business on Broadway just shut down too, what's left now? 11th street has really gone down hill, remember the Pump Handle Inn? There was action there plus that bar next to it closed, the Stallion and a pizza joint, then that bowling alley plus 3 or 4 other bars, all gone now, I guess that K-Mart shut down too. Remember that restaurant Villa Roma on 11th? There was a big tit waitress named Shelia who worked there then would walk on 11th after her shift, she lived in one of the apartments above it. Everything for $40 and would swallow! The SW's were everywhere back then from Charles to Kish to Harrison then down 11th from Charles all the way to Rt 20. Down Rail Road Street, all the side streets, just all over. Some real gems back then, trust me, nothing like what roams around here now.

Cruising Y
06-04-19, 13:28
Yeah, there were 4 places, maybe even 5, a few were on Broadway, the girls would actually sit in the windows like a red light district sex shop in Amsterdam. There were 2 or 3 bikini bars in the area, one on Broadway, another on 7th with take out, then there was Broadway Tap, had live bands, it's been vacant now for 2 decades at least. I noticed Monkey Business on Broadway just shut down too, what's left now? 11th street has really gone down hill, remember the Pump Handle Inn? There was action there plus that bar next to it closed, the Stallion and a pizza joint, then that bowling alley plus 3 or 4 other bars, all gone now, I guess that K-Mart shut down too. Remember that restaurant Villa Roma on 11th? There was a big tit waitress named Shelia who worked there then would walk on 11th after her shift, she lived in one of the apartments above it. Everything for $40 and would swallow! The SW's were everywhere back then from Charles to Kish to Harrison then down 11th from Charles all the way to Rt 20. Down Rail Road Street, all the side streets, just all over. Some real gems back then, trust me, nothing like what roams around here now.Plus one of the other coolest things on 11th street was the Flying Saucer Margue in front of the Flying Saucer motel. It was an actual 3 dimensional model on a pedestal. Does anyone else remember. Oh ya and Slapshot, I'm sure are path crossed a few times back in the day. I spent a lot of time and money in that town. Do you remember Mindy a bar tender at Hideaway.

SnurgleWump
06-05-19, 09:52
So. The "hearing" was today. For those interested, Chantilly Lace agreed to a revoked license but could reopen under a new license in the future (not likely to happen, but still), and Exclusive was delayed until June 30th because the owner couldn't appear in court. Of course like I said I'm not optimistic. This is a witch hunt. The city wants them closed, and they're likely going to stay closed. My guess is someone didn't pay off the right people, or was perceived as "disrespecting" someone, or something, whatever. Now someone in the city is out for blood and won't be happy until they're gone. Its very suspicious to me that they would stay open for all these years only to suddenly get investigated now. Everyone knew what they were. It was an open secret. Ah well, I really hope Exclusive manages to score a small victory, no matter how slim the odds, but it doesn't look good.It probably mostly has to do with the growing hysteria around human trafficking. Every bust mentions that they are looking for it. Then later stories say they did not find any. However, I think the officials are worried someone is going to get busted for trafficking, linked to the shops and anyone who looked the other way will be hung out to dry. No amount of payoff will work once the heat is rising.

It is happening in WI in dodge county. There were two strip clubs with plenty of extras, a guy was busted for pimping dancers and charged with trafficking. Now both clubs are now shut down and the former sheriff is under scrutiny for not doing enough and perhaps looking the other way.

Mister Quick
06-05-19, 11:28
With the ls closed here are some pics of some of the former ls girls one of who I have been told is dead another I have been told has herpes.

Had some fun with one who was at CL over the weekend. She told me the girls at CL fered that they were being investigated due to the owner dying and no one telling the city about ownership change. She said she was thinking of going across the street but did not want to since Ruth was the biggest (word that rhymes with witch) she had ever met. Told me she regrets not taking a guy up on an over to make her his life in girlfriend. She was with a guy who was an asshole and she was supporting at the time. Was told some girls have become strippers but some friends who ahve have learned they do not make as much aand the local clubs have too many strippers now. She also told me sge thinks she is pregnant from a guy who paid her 1 k to come in her pussy she said she never gave him her phone number so sge has no way to tell him and only a first name. She was also upset that co-workers somehow went through her phone and got the numbers of some of her regulars she was outside the club and have been trying to undersell themselves to these guys. Complaints of no money abounded sge was saying sge normally only made about $2500 at the shop each week. More than I make and suspect she paid no tax. She also spent it all. Wanted to know if I was lookinf for a love iin gf. She knew I was not married. I might have discussed this if she were not pregnant she also has kids thst hace been taken from her.

Mister Quick
06-05-19, 11:31
Some more LS girls.

A few I have no cantact for and would really like to fuck again.

Mister Quick
06-05-19, 11:33
Last for today.

Tornacl
06-05-19, 11:44
Yeah, there were 4 places, maybe even 5, a few were on Broadway, the girls would actually sit in the windows like a red light district sex shop in Amsterdam. There were 2 or 3 bikini bars in the area, one on Broadway, another on 7th with take out, then there was Broadway Tap, had live bands, it's been vacant now for 2 decades at least. I noticed Monkey Business on Broadway just shut down too, what's left now? 11th street has really gone down hill, remember the Pump Handle Inn? There was action there plus that bar next to it closed, the Stallion and a pizza joint, then that bowling alley plus 3 or 4 other bars, all gone now, I guess that K-Mart shut down too. Remember that restaurant Villa Roma on 11th? There was a big tit waitress named Shelia who worked there then would walk on 11th after her shift, she lived in one of the apartments above it. Everything for $40 and would swallow! The SW's were everywhere back then from Charles to Kish to Harrison then down 11th from Charles all the way to Rt 20. Down Rail Road Street, all the side streets, just all over. Some real gems back then, trust me, nothing like what roams around here now.Had some good times with Shelia. First at the Executive and then off site. Those two breasts flying around while she rode me, was quite the sight. Lost track of her. Wished I would have known what you posted. Would have stopped for dinner and a Shelia night cap.

HornyGuy Lif
06-05-19, 15:02
Yeah, there were 4 places, maybe even 5, a few were on Broadway, the girls would actually sit in the windows like a red light district sex shop in Amsterdam. There were 2 or 3 bikini bars in the area, one on Broadway, another on 7th with take out, then there was Broadway Tap, had live bands, it's been vacant now for 2 decades at least. I noticed Monkey Business on Broadway just shut down too, what's left now? 11th street has really gone down hill, remember the Pump Handle Inn? There was action there plus that bar next to it closed, the Stallion and a pizza joint, then that bowling alley plus 3 or 4 other bars, all gone now, I guess that K-Mart shut down too. Remember that restaurant Villa Roma on 11th? There was a big tit waitress named Shelia who worked there then would walk on 11th after her shift, she lived in one of the apartments above it. Everything for $40 and would swallow! The SW's were everywhere back then from Charles to Kish to Harrison then down 11th from Charles all the way to Rt 20. Down Rail Road Street, all the side streets, just all over. Some real gems back then, trust me, nothing like what roams around here now.Business's are closing right and left it seems. Bars are going under with all the tough drunk driving laws and to many cops around. Look at Sears Penney Kmarts all going out plus all the mom and pop places. The bars I would go to way back were always packed now just a handful of people at best. Times be changing and not for the better.

HornyGuy Lif
06-05-19, 15:20
Anyone use the seeking or Secret Benefits sites for finding Rockford girls? I see they are popular with guys in other cities didn't know if they were popular with Rockford girls. Maybe some of the lingerie shop girls will land on there. Going to be very difficult for them to find $2500 a week tax free employment.

Slapshot
06-06-19, 02:47
Plus one of the other coolest things on 11th street was the Flying Saucer Margue in front of the Flying Saucer motel. It was an actual 3 dimensional model on a pedestal. Does anyone else remember. Oh ya and Slapshot, I'm sure are path crossed a few times back in the day. I spent a lot of time and money in that town. Do you remember Mindy a bar tender at Hideaway.Yeah, the Flying Saucer, I do remember that place and the little spaceship. For those who don't remember it was a no tell motel on 11th by those rough train tracks, it's still there but under a different name. I remember reading in the paper the city went after that place, didn't appreciate the working girls and their customers plus the cheap hourly rates. I never spent much time at the bikini dives, just a few times, can't remember any bartender, however I've picked up a few SW's who danced at them. The only joint I really would frequent and it wasn't that often was State Street Station, was nice inside with a decent selection of dancers which is now of course another vacant boarded up building, so who was Mindy?

Also, while we're on the subject, why doesn't this hick town allow nudity? You go down to central and southern IL they're littered with them, where they take it all off with full liquor. I mean there's 5 or 6 in the Peoria / Bloomington area alone. I mean when it comes to entertainment, Rockford is now about as fun as spending a weekend in Afghanistan, the city officials here should be so proud. LOL.

Slapshot
06-06-19, 03:04
Had some good times with Shelia. First at the Executive and then off site. Those two breasts flying around while she rode me, was quite the sight. Lost track of her. Wished I would have known what you posted. Would have stopped for dinner and a Shelia night cap.Yeah, I remember playing with those big jugs as she rode me on her couch in that dumpy apartment above Villa Roma but I only seen her one other time after that, walking down 11th street, several weeks later. I wonder why they demolished that building? Was the only decent looking structure in that entire blighted area.

HornyGuy Lif
06-06-19, 03:28
With the ls closed here are some pics of some of the former ls girls one of who I have been told is dead another I have been told has herpes.

Had some fun with one who was at CL over the weekend. She told me the girls at CL fered that they were being investigated due to the owner dying and no one telling the city about ownership change. She said she was thinking of going across the street but did not want to since Ruth was the biggest (word that rhymes with witch) she had ever met. Told me she regrets not taking a guy up on an over to make her his life in girlfriend. She was with a guy who was an asshole and she was supporting at the time. Was told some girls have become strippers but some friends who ahve have learned they do not make as much aand the local clubs have too many strippers now. She also told me sge thinks she is pregnant from a guy who paid her 1 k to come in her pussy she said she never gave him her phone number so sge has no way to tell him and only a first name. She was also upset that co-workers somehow went through her phone and got the numbers of some of her regulars she was outside the club and have been trying to undersell themselves to these guys. Complaints of no money abounded sge was saying sge normally only made about $2500 at the shop each week. More than I make and suspect she paid no tax. She also spent it all. Wanted to know if I was lookinf for a love iin gf. She knew I was not married. I might have discussed this if she were not pregnant she also has kids thst hace been taken from her.One fine looking bunch of girls you posted Mister Quick not a bad looking one in all 3 sets of pics. Never quite had the nerve to go in those shops drove by and looked. Those girls all got a taste of fast easy big money so who knows maybe they'll go independent that or head to Chicago or Milwaukee. Some real lookers for sure.

Cruising Y
06-06-19, 09:23
Gentrification, money, revitalization.

"McNamara chalks up much of the recent growth spurt to the state-run River Edge Historic Preservation Tax Credit Program, which gives owners of historic properties a 25 percent state income tax credit for qualified expenditures on rehab projects. The program is open to a handful of cities in the River Edge Redevelopment Zone, including Rockford, and it's attracted millions of dollars of development including the Hilton Embassy Suites project, which is also getting a 20 percent federal historic tax credit.

My two cents worth.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/travel/ct-trav-reviving-rockford-1118-story.htmlYou know now that I think of it I saw this happen were I grew up. I grew up in Praire View Illinois, more or less the same area as Half Day Illinois. The area back in the 70's was pretty much a mini Rockford. We had strip clubs, Chettah and Roman House. There were three or four FS massage places. Two were actually in Mundelein. A lot of dive bars, The Sand Trapp and Foots Tavern in Halfday. Mundelein had the Anax Lounge which we called the anas lounge LOL. Was open till 4 am. In Half day was George's IGA food store, owned by an old German couple. Everyone under age would go in there an steal beer. Everyone I grew up with either grew up to be a drunk or a roofer. I faired a little better, don't know how just lucky maybe. So by the mid 80's things started slowly changing and the area was ultimately annexed to Lincolnshire, which is a much higher end financially well off area. So the older establishments would never come close to being tolerated by the hoity toity crowd. For me, Rockford was a replacement for my home town and a good one. Loved to hear from anyone familiar and old enough to remember those days. Post or PM would be cool.

Mister Quick
06-06-19, 09:50
Two more Lacey who was very good the first couple of times I saw her then got progressivly worse. Saw her while gettig smokes for another girl I was with maybe about 2 years ago she has not aged well.

The other is Natalie she was fun every time I saw her until the last time when she was a cash and dash. Think she is now ripping off guys in Chicago.

Rockford has changed a lot since th first time I visited town. Can't recall the last time I found a SW there let alone one that I would want to see again. Remember a fw of them. Biker Jen comes to mind. Been told she hooked up with her drug dealer and she ODed while with him. For years she had a phone that worked but she did not answer. She then out of the blue called me up I hooked up with her once then the phone stopped working. She had a friend who when I first saw her said we should do a threesome, saw them both out a few times together but never got the promised threesome. There was another girl whose name I forget but saw her once then got a call from her saying sh wanted me to bail her out of jail. I did not. Now can't find any of them. Don't think the LS girls will like becoming SW as they are used to a lot more drug money than they can get on the street.

Cruising Y
06-06-19, 10:15
Yeah, the Flying Saucer, I do remember that place and the little spaceship. For those who don't remember it was a no tell motel on 11th by those rough train tracks, it's still there but under a different name. I remember reading in the paper the city went after that place, didn't appreciate the working girls and their customers plus the cheap hourly rates. I never spent much time at the bikini dives, just a few times, can't remember any bartender, however I've picked up a few SW's who danced at them. The only joint I really would frequent and it wasn't that often was State Street Station, was nice inside with a decent selection of dancers which is now of course another vacant boarded up building, so who was Mindy?

Also, while we're on the subject, why doesn't this hick town allow nudity? You go down to central and southern IL they're littered with them, where they take it all off with full liquor. I mean there's 5 or 6 in the Peoria / Bloomington area alone. I mean when it comes to entertainment, Rockford is now about as fun as spending a weekend in Afghanistan, the city officials here should be so proud. LOL.Mindy was a bartender at the Hideaway on State st. She wasn't s dancer but for sure had the body for it. She had long wavy brunette hair a rose thorn stem tattoo on her neck. Nice girl. When Hideaway closed she worked at the Surf Lounge across the street. No nudity. I know Rockford has some strange laws. There was a time when someone tried opening an adult book store in Rockford. It was a no go. Yet there were hookers and drug dealers all over the streets. Still I use to have fun in this town. State Street Station, I agree cool place that looked like the owners invested all little money in the place.

ADAvet101
06-06-19, 17:04
Last for today.Who is the girl in the black top and white skirt? Never saw her before and kinda kicking myself for having not.

Funsteve1111
06-06-19, 22:15
Anyone use the seeking or Secret Benefits sites for finding Rockford girls? I see they are popular with guys in other cities didn't know if they were popular with Rockford girls. Maybe some of the lingerie shop girls will land on there. Going to be very difficult for them to find $2500 a week tax free employment.Seeking can be a gold mine. Sometimes it's hit or miss, though. I've had some pretty good luck on there. There are some pros on there, but it's mostly women wanting some extra $ that like to fuck

Mister Quick
06-07-19, 09:10
It says that I have gotten a message but when I go to click on it it ssys:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape".

So I am not ignoring people I just can't read stuff. Anyone else have this happen to them and know how to stop it?

Ammoman
06-07-19, 10:40
https://wrex.com/category/2019/06/07/two-women-arrested-for-allegedly-violating-massage-licensing-act-in-belvidere/?fbclid=IwAR0oTXe23oACSNWReEBPfrUgDMwDC5a_4ofnOOGTyS53kUJno-RjJLrDeG0

AvgWhiteGuy
06-07-19, 10:42
Went for a drive last week and when I exhausted my search (saw the preg BSW and an older white girl that were under the heavy watch of their daddy, so I passed) I started to head out of town and stopped at a car wash. In the stall next to me was a sexy little red head, tatts, slim, looked the part of someone that would participate. She had a tat on her lower back that said "little red". Someone please tell me you know her and have her info, LOL.

Icu50
06-07-19, 13:26
Went for a drive last week and when I exhausted my search (saw the preg BSW and an older white girl that were under the heavy watch of their daddy, so I passed) I started to head out of town and stopped at a car wash. In the stall next to me was a sexy little red head, tatts, slim, looked the part of someone that would participate. She had a tat on her lower back that said "little red". Someone please tell me you know her and have her info, LOL.I think this is who you're talking about:

http://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-am-sexy-red-and-i-want-to-fu/483233058330

AvgWhiteGuy
06-07-19, 13:46
I think this is who you're talking about:

http://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-am-sexy-red-and-i-want-to-fu/483233058330Yes! Damn spidey senses never let me down.

Icu50
06-07-19, 19:44
Yes! Damn spidey senses never let me down.To the best of my knowledge, she's legit.

RockfordGuy
06-08-19, 14:51
Driving home today at about 1 PM, I saw a nice looking* WSW a block north of Broadway on 7th. I considered stopping before remembering I don't carry cash and my car was full of my gaming stuff as I had come from hanging out with my buddies. So, they are out there. Good hunting.

There was also a black woman across the street on the other corner, but I don't know if she was a SW. She wasn't paying attention to the people driving by and was shouting back to a couple men who were coming out of a house, so I suspect she was just someone who lived there. It looked like she was walking and turned back to address the men, but I don't know what she was saying as I had my windows up. Regardless, she was much older and heavier than the girl across the street. But I don't normally mess around with SW, so maybe she was one and those guys were pimps. Unless it's obvious (like the cute WSW obviously waiting for someone at the corner), I'd probably miss it.

*At least from driving by. She might have looked worse up close.

Thencame Brnsn
06-12-19, 12:23
Well. With the closing of the 2 LS establishments, l would like to reflect. Been visiting Rock / Bel places since about '1980. Only went to CL once, about 1987. I always preferred the MPs due to the massage part. I did use the LS places as "foreplay," especially before visiting my favorite ever in the area, Golden Touch at the Charles Triangle. 90 minutes of relaxation & fun. Oh, the memories.

Roy
06-13-19, 12:04
Well. With the closing of the 2 LS establishments, l would like to reflect. Been visiting Rock / Bel places since about '1980. Only went to CL once, about 1987. I always preferred the MPs due to the massage part. I did use the LS places as "foreplay," especially before visiting my favorite ever in the area, Golden Touch at the Charles Triangle. 90 minutes of relaxation & fun. Oh, the memories.I miss CLV, The Executive and Golden Touch. Had some great times there and the girls were really nice. Not much left any more. Guess I'll have to hop on an old Harley Sportster and get on that old lonesome highway and head for the mountains and the plains.

BitterRoot56
06-13-19, 18:07
I miss CLV, The Executive and Golden Touch. Had some great times there and the girls were really nice. Not much left any more. Guess I'll have to hop on an old Harley Sportster and get on that old lonesome highway and head for the mountains and the plains.Given what I am seeing as of late, that sounds like a very good idea right there. The overall climate and attitude of society is becoming more hostile every day. The days of me going out cruising are pretty much done.

Mr Stinky
06-17-19, 15:22
Has anyone tried this lady out yet? Makes her ad sound legit, but is offering a bath and massage for 200. I'm real tempted, but want to check anyone.

Else has tried her.

Rockford. skipthegames.com/ massage / black_caribbean / miss-pure-relief-massage-thera /312800307048.

Stinky Horny Again.

PhuckEm
06-22-19, 03:00
Just read on rrstar that one of the shop's might re open! Don't know if I could go for a long time since LEO has his eye on them. Idk what to think about this town anymore.

Parrot Head911
06-23-19, 08:21
Anyone use the seeking or Secret Benefits sites for finding Rockford girls? I see they are popular with guys in other cities didn't know if they were popular with Rockford girls. Maybe some of the lingerie shop girls will land on there. Going to be very difficult for them to find $2500 a week tax free employment.I've actually been using Seeking. Much better bang for the buck than Secret Benefits and I mean that literally. Happy to go into detail if anyone is interested. I'll just say that the 90 up front opens up a lot of opportunities. There's a few girls from STG on there but most aren't. Some aren't interested in hooking up like we're used to but there are many that are and you don't have to pay an arm and a leg like you might think. 150 - 200 is easy to find and there's often no time limit.

ProperFunn
06-24-19, 14:48
http://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-daddy-cum-visit-your-favor/515945728188

Icu50
06-24-19, 21:57
http://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-daddy-cum-visit-your-favor/515945728188Not sure if she's legit but her location is Peoria and number starts with 309. Peoria area code. Not sure why she's posting in Rockford. Hope this helps.

Mister Quick
06-25-19, 13:41
http://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-daddy-cum-visit-your-favor/515945728188ICU50 is right they do post in peoria a lot. I have noticed some girls get ads that appear in cities not too far away no idea why. Scam girls will post in all areas.

There are two girls who change their phone numbers a lot who post in Peoria a lot. They never have face pictures. The way I figure they are the same ones is that they always say NO BROKESTERS and NO JOKESTERS.

That being said several months ago I contacted one and arranged a meet. She to call when I was at a point that turedn out to be 10 minutes from her. She gave me an address in a not real good area of Peoria, it took me a bit less than 10 minutes to get there. I called. I called again. I waited. I called again. No answer and no call back. After about a half hour I lft as there was some I was meeting for something else in town. About 10 m,inutes after I left she calls. Asks me if I am there and tell her I was for a half hour and left. She said she went to get lunch witha friend right after I called the first time, I had told her I lived out of town and she thought ti would take me ahwile to get there, despite the last time she had me call her from somewhere not far from her place.

She acted real upset and said she would be home in 10 minutes and I shoudl return, mentioned I was having to be someplac else on the otehr side of town in less than an hour and she went all ballistic and asked why I would come to see her if I did not have time, She forgot that we were supposed to met almost 45 miutes earlier.

Got a lot of nasty calls and texts from her for the next few days, ignored them all and she stopped.

StevenHyde
07-08-19, 00:01
Just read on star that one of the shop's might re open! Don't know if I could go for a long time since LEO has his eye on them. Idk what to think about this town anymore.Do you have a link to the article? I'd like to read it. Thanks!

Roy
07-08-19, 19:15
Do you have a link to the article? I'd like to read it. Thanks!Looks like Exclusive is fighting to reopen.

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20190620/shuttered-lingerie-modeling-business-fights-to-reopen

Viriato
07-18-19, 00:14
Looks like Exclusive is fighting to reopen.

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20190620/shuttered-lingerie-modeling-business-fights-to-reopenGood luck with that. As much as I'd like them to reopen, we all know that the city used dirty tricks to shut them down and they are biased against the lingerie shops. I don't think they're coming back. Even if they do, we know the police would just raid them every week until they shut down again. Still I'd love to be wrong about this. Time will tell.

ProperFunn
07-18-19, 10:36
http://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/asian-princess/589295221247

Any information greatly appreciated!

SamPerkins420
07-18-19, 10:56
Will be travelling through Rockford tomorrow and had planned on giving myself extra time to stop in at CL / ELB for fun, obviously that's no longer an option.

What happened to the girls from those places?

HornyGuy Lif
07-18-19, 15:45
Will be travelling through Rockford tomorrow and had planned on giving myself extra time to stop in at CL / ELB for fun, obviously that's no longer an option.

What happened to the girls from those places?One is on skip, the one with the crazy husband. Have heard others are at strip clubs working. Don't know which clubs though.

Illinois Guy 7
07-21-19, 16:55
Looks like Exclusive is fighting to reopen.

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20190620/shuttered-lingerie-modeling-business-fights-to-reopenI could never walk in without suspecting they will not provide the full service anymore or today will be a new raid. I expect it to die even if a lawyer won the day for them.

Mister Quick
07-23-19, 10:18
I could never walk in without suspecting they will not provide the full service anymore or today will be a new raid. I expect it to die even if a lawyer won the day for them.Well they did used to have two brothel like places up in Madison WI bith were run as spas. Was in town earlier this year and found that one has been closed down. Discussing a session, that I did not take, with a girl at the one that remains open I was let know in no uncertain terms that things there were no longer as fun and satisfying as they had ben in the past.

Mister Quick
07-23-19, 10:23

What happened to the girls from those places?I had the numbers to a fair number of girls to those places. Some have stopped working, many of these girls change phone numbers a lot. Some of the gals do not want to see me as I live too far from Rockford and they are living with husbands or boyfriends who were too dense to realize what the girl had been doing to make the big bucks and I do not have a place to go in town. One is pregnant and has convinced a guy she has been with that the kid is his (she doe not know and it might have been a guy she saw at the shop) sh does not want to do anything that may put his supporting the kid in jeopardy.

On who did wind up at a strip club said she quite since she made no where near as much money as she had been there. But they don't even show their tits there.

Illinois Guy 7
07-27-19, 00:18
Well they did used to have two brothel like places up in Madison WI bith were run as spas. Was in town earlier this year and found that one has been closed down. Discussing a session, that I did not take, with a girl at the one that remains open I was let know in no uncertain terms that things there were no longer as fun and satisfying as they had ben in the past.Yeah, I could imagine you would have to establish yourself as a regular (at least having visited twice before) before things went to where they used to be. And with no guarantee that things would improve, I wouldn't put myself through the process.

Roy
07-27-19, 11:07
Yeah, I could imagine you would have to establish yourself as a regular (at least having visited twice before) before things went to where they used to be. And with no guarantee that things would improve, I wouldn't put myself through the process.The other one was the Rising Sun downtown. That has been closed for a while and will probably not reopen. Both places have been there for at least 30 years. Geisha House is only one left. You can still get almost anything there, but it is expensive. I never liked the place that much. I always liked the ERS and CLV in Belvidere. The lingerie places in Rockford were OK if you knew the right girl. Times sure are changing.

Mister Quick
07-29-19, 09:52
The other one was the Rising Sun downtown. That has been closed for a while and will probably not reopen. Both places have been there for at least 30 years. Geisha House is only one left. You can still get almost anything there, but it is expensive. I never liked the place that much. I always liked the ERS and CLV in Belvidere. The lingerie places in Rockford were OK if you knew the right girl. Times sure are changing.I have been to both and gotten what I wanted in the past. My last trip to Madison had me discover that Rising sun had been closed. Kinda sucked as I had already paoid for an hour of parking. Geisha House never been as good a deal but when I went there the girl I picke to discuss things with said in no uncertain terms that things had changed there and extras that most guys like were no longer on the menu. Perhaps management there is afraid the same fate that happedn to the one downtown will happen to them.

Only advantage of these places closing is that there is more money in the pocket at the end of the day. I have found that the girls advertising online are not relieable, most will not even answer their phone unless they may need drug money. I met one not too far from me earlier this year, she was way too rushed and then when we were done she was wanting a tip and jumped in my truck demanding a ride to go get some smokes. She told me she was a dancer at a strip club inOttawa. Just last week there was a write up of her in the paper for getting in to stupid trouble, driving without a license she hit a parked cop car and then fled the scene. Not real smart.

Member #6520
08-09-19, 15:37
Driving through rockford area next weekend. Normally I used to stop at Chantilly and ELB. Since they are closed anyone know any other good spots? I can trade for chicago land if needed.

Develish101
08-12-19, 15:36
Hey fellow Mongers, I'm going to be in Rockford this weekend and wondered if anyone knew this Ashley.

http://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/caution-highly-addictive-head/081644643396

She talks a strong head game, just wondering if she's telling the story right.

D 101.

Mister Quick
08-13-19, 09:38
Saw a news article over the weekend but can't find the link anymore. Basicly it said that the Rockford City Council is tightneing the rules for any LS that open up or reopen. The buggest change I recall is that a place can't be open for business if the owner is fighting prior rule breaking, like Ruth from ELB is currently doing. I am not certain I would be wanting to go back if thy do reopen since there will bbe a very watchful eye on the plac.

That being said was up in Rockford this past weekend. By now all but one of the phone numbers I had for former lingerie shop girls is not working. The one that still is was going to voice mail is full. So did not wind up having any fun. The girls on STG also were not answering their phones, although did geet a call back from one of them two days after I called. She was pissy when told her I was at work and over an hour drive from her.

Slapshot
08-21-19, 01:24
These don't look like mug shots, so they used drivers license photos? All wanted on felony warrants? Seriously? What evidence, hidden video cameras? Credit card receipts? Informants? This is so ridiculous it's almost funny.

http://rockrivertimes.com/2019/08/20/28-charged-in-investigation-involving-rockford-lingerie-shops/?fbclid=IwAR2N2yZppbCcgVfLRpJj_uImDmv84jKJ6LfM5NsAigEvsdBL53QrBmKOj9M

Mister Quick
08-21-19, 09:56
The owner of Chantilly Lace along wih 27 patrons of the two closed lingere shops have been charged with a variety of crimes. Most of the guys are being tracked down to get arrested. The owner of ELB has not been chraged since she did a Jeffrey Epsteinand killed herself (althought she was not in jail at the time). So do not look for her to reopen her brothel as she was trying to do a couple of months ago. Does not appear as if any of the women working at the shops have been charged.

I have gotten several messages or so it says that I can not rad sicne when I click on them I get the message:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape.

Gutenberg469
08-21-19, 16:59
This to me, is disturbing. Should be to any of us that had been recent to the shutdown. I'm out of state, but had been there just few weeks prior. It was one of my best times there. Very attractive thin girl. We smoked a little before, during, after. I had looked so forward to seeing her again. She was the best. Cannot remember her name. She still around I wonder.

Okay off the digression. When I saw the article I was quite fearful of seeing my name. TY Jesus. With those charges there had to be cameras in the rooms? Those charges don't come from entering the front door.

And why are these guys mostly upwards of 60? They had a pretty broad age range I'm sure. Age discrimation. And if cameras, the girls should be extremely concerned about more to come.

What a shame they canmot leave it alone after shutting it down.

Anyways, that 81 year old rocks. .

OldDog54
08-21-19, 20:39
This to me, is disturbing. Should be to any of us that had been recent to the shutdown. I'm out of state, but had been there just few weeks prior. It was one of my best times there. Very attractive thin girl. We smoked a little before, during, after. I had looked so forward to seeing her again. She was the best. Cannot remember her name. She still around I wonder.

Okay off the digression. When I saw the article I was quite fearful of seeing my name. TY Jesus. With those charges there had to be cameras in the rooms? Those charges don't come from entering the front door.

And why are these guys mostly upwards of 60? They had a pretty broad age range I'm sure. Age discrimation. And if cameras, the girls should be extremely concerned about more to come.

Anyways, that 81 year old rocks. .Did they get their plate numbers? How else would they have pictures and names? Are they watching the internet girls too .

GMan25
08-22-19, 10:16

Anyways, that 81 year old rocks. .My guess is they just panicked and started admitting to things. Wasn't there a situation in Sycamore a couple of years ago when a guy left the establishment, the cops came up and he started admitting to everything?

What a dope. My biggest takeaway from this is, after looking at the mugshots, I must not look so bad after all to some of the providers.

Roy
08-22-19, 10:40
These don't look like mug shots, so they used drivers license photos? All wanted on felony warrants? Seriously? What evidence, hidden video cameras? Credit card receipts? Informants? This is so ridiculous it's almost funny.

http://rockrivertimes.com/2019/08/20/28-charged-in-investigation-involving-rockford-lingerie-shops/?fbclid=IwAR2N2yZppbCcgVfLRpJj_uImDmv84jKJ6LfM5NsAigEvsdBL53QrBmKOj9MYep it is funny! How can these guys be charged unless there is real evidence. I don't think they can charge a guy for just walking into the place. This is sure strange.

Kneadin Kitty
08-22-19, 11:59
Yep it is funny! How can these guys be charged unless there is real evidence. I don't think they can charge a guy for just walking into the place. This is sure strange.Well glad I never made it that far, have had a few STG ones, but never at the shop.

Remember a few MP rules. Street Parking, Cash Only, Never use your real name (the girls don't either), dress normally, have an average look. Ie don't look overly memorable.

Don't know what kind of evidence they have, but they're almost all seniors in those pics. DK if they did CC receipts, drivers plate numbers, or were given camera footage. No mug shots, and seemingly little evidence. Yeah I went in ther, and then left without doing anything. What's your proof of anything more. Well if it's CC or room video that's not good. Video footage of the main room is questionable, since you've been seen there picking out someone, but unless the girl tells LEO yeah I had that guy (don't look memorable) then they're scrambling.

The fact that they posted pics, names, and all that before the arrests happened is a scary thing. Becoming very NAZI like in that regard. Rockford is trying to shut it down by scaring people into stopping with the mongering. These women are now safe, and won't even think about going to the streets.

No women were charged either, since LEO wants us to believe that they were all victims. Give me a break.

Tobydude1000
08-22-19, 13:56
Yep it is funny! How can these guys be charged unless there is real evidence. I don't think they can charge a guy for just walking into the place. This is sure strange.Blue background in the photos indicates drivers license and not mug shots. Guess the plate numbers were being tracked. Maybe matching the photos with video footage? Seems like a stretch.

Carnifex
08-22-19, 14:27
Yep it is funny! How can these guys be charged unless there is real evidence. I don't think they can charge a guy for just walking into the place. This is sure strange.In today's star.

No one was charged with prostitution, part of the city's strategy to focus on those who buy sex or facilitate the sale of it. The women described as prostitutes in court documents are listed as witnesses to the alleged crimes.

Kneadin Kitty
08-23-19, 14:00
It was always a ways away, but now it's off my list. Despite only seeing BP and STG, the way they're ramping things up is going to put a lot of pressure on the providers and mongers.

If they really got all of the girls to roll over on their clients for a deal, those guys are all screwed. They are the victims. When they applied for the job and were told what was happening, they just didn't understand. After a few sessions and lots of money, they didn't decide to quit they kept the high paying job.

Burner phones only, Cash only.

Good luck to these guys, the girls will probably be trained to cry on demand in court.

Kitty out.

Slapshot
08-25-19, 05:52
It was always a ways away, but now it's off my list. Despite only seeing BP and STG, the way they're ramping things up is going to put a lot of pressure on the providers and mongers.

If they really got all of the girls to roll over on their clients for a deal, those guys are all screwed. They are the victims. When they applied for the job and were told what was happening, they just didn't understand. After a few sessions and lots of money, they didn't decide to quit they kept the high paying job.

Burner phones only, Cash only.

Good luck to these guys, the girls will probably be trained to cry on demand in court.

Kitty out.Why a burner phone exactly, what is the significance? So all these guys were charged with felonies? Am I missing something here? Pandering defined is to "gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire" so this is worthy of 1-3 years in jail? Losing your right to vote or own a firearm, get a job or rent an apartment for conducting a business transaction? This is just absurd, why stop there, make it a felony for not wearing your seat belt or placing 10 dollar bets in your office Superbowl pool. You know they'll offer them plea bargains, there's no way they want this to go to court not to mention one of them is a Rolling Meadows police officer who was on the front page of the Daily Herald yesterday.

PokeyJoe
08-25-19, 11:43
Why a burner phone exactly, what is the significance? So all these guys were charged with felonies? Am I missing something here? Pandering defined is to "gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire" so this is worthy of 1-3 years in jail? Losing your right to vote or own a firearm, get a job or rent an apartment for conducting a business transaction? This is just absurd, why stop there, make it a felony for not wearing your seat belt or placing 10 dollar bets in your office Superbowl pool. You know they'll offer them plea bargains, there's no way they want this to go to court not to mention one of them is a Rolling Meadows police officer who was on the front page of the Daily Herald yesterday.Just my humble opinion but the election cycle is never over. People want to get reelected and this makes great headlines. I certainly don't know what evidence may exist but yes the charges will be reduced or dropped after inflicting pain in those persons lives. Look at these guys ages. I think they desire a medal for still having a little pep in their step. God knows the lady at home stopped giving it up long ago.

Like Head
08-28-19, 14:15
These politicians are funny.

"The charges are the result of local law-enforcement's effort to end the demand for prostitution in Rockford by targeting johns – those looking to buy sex. ".

To end the demand for prostitution you first must get every guy laid whenever he wants for free and make sure every woman has the money to buy whatever they want. Until that happens these ass sucking politicians are just thumping their chest.

Mr Stinky
08-28-19, 15:53
These politicians are funny.

"The charges are the result of local law-enforcement's effort to end the demand for prostitution in Rockford by targeting johns those looking to buy sex. ".

To end the demand for prostitution you first must get every guy laid whenever he wants for free and make sure every woman has the money to buy whatever they want. Until that happens these ass sucking politicians are just thumping their chest.Let me see. Every guy can get laid when he wants ad every woman gets money to buy stuff. Gee, that almost sounds like marriage to me. Except guys don't get laid when they want and women don't get the money they think they're worth. Oh well, back to the streets and lingerie shops. Do you suppose the mayor and chief get a little on the side?

GoHomeSmiling
08-28-19, 22:25
In addition to the mayor, chief etc a lot of this comes down to the old phrase follow the money. My guess is that economic drivers from chambers of congress, business owners, real estate developers are really driving this. Rockford has a lot of potential for trendy brewpubs with cleverly-named IPAs, open floor plan restaurants with communal tables, and all the other bullshit that will make property values nudge upward and street parking to become more expensive. In five years the downtown area and business district will have one of those names like BizRock or NoRo or something and it will be referred to without any mention of Rockford. But first, you have to get rid of the things that make developers go soft in their reclaimed hardwood. That's why this is all done under the label of Hum@n Trffk. It's a framing device to make it palatable to everyone, pro sex-work liberals who have condo money, god fearing conservatives, and everyone in between.

MayorPaul
08-28-19, 23:14
In addition to the mayor, chief etc a lot of this comes down to the old phrase follow the money. My guess is that economic drivers from chambers of congress, business owners, real estate developers are really driving this. Rockford has a lot of potential for trendy brewpubs with cleverly-named IPAs, open floor plan restaurants with communal tables, and all the other bullshit that will make property values nudge upward and street parking to become more expensive. In five years the downtown area and business district will have one of those names like BizRock or NoRo or something and it will be referred to without any mention of Rockford. But first, you have to get rid of the things that make developers go soft in their reclaimed hardwood. That's why this is all done under the label of Hum@n Trffk. It's a framing device to make it palatable to everyone, pro sex-work liberals who have condo money, god fearing conservatives, and everyone in between.You know what they say follow the money. And your probably right about wanting to clean the area up for developers and the yuppies who want to live in re-habed trendy areas. Are there still yuppies?

Tiger45
08-29-19, 03:03
It is frustrating how the media plays right along with prosecutors and repeatedly uses the term "trafficking" to make it sound as though the 70 and 80 year old men who were charged were really terrible criminals forcing innocent women into working as prostitutes. They did this in the famous Florida case against Kraft and others. The Florida police had to admit that there were no women that were being trafficked at that facility and if there is a reporter with any balls to ask the question, they will have to admit that here as well. The term trafficking in relation to prostitution, generally refers to women be held by force or coercion to enter into prostitution. I'm almost certain that was not the case at these two places in Rockford. I've never been to either place but I had visited the Belvidere stores and the ladies there were all citizens, and some of them had previously worked in skilled positions in the workforce and voluntarily left that because they wanted to make more money and / or wanted more flexible hours. Some were mothers and some were probably wives and they all had homes and voluntarily drove themselves to work there because of much better financial opportunities. From what I gather, a couple of the former ERS gals may have worked at these Rockford locations. The only coercion that occurred here, I am quite sure, happened at the hands of the police / prosecutors. From the news reports it is clear that they had a confidential informant. I am sure that they looked at the women working there and figured out who had the most to lose, probably a mother with young children, and they went after her. They threatened her that if she did not cooperate, she would be arrested and lose her children. Either they had cameras in the joint--like in Florida-doubtful, or more likely, police watched the place for months, got the I'd from the license plates, and then every night got together with the CI or CIs to confirm what happened. It appears that many of the men that were charged visited the facility on more than one occasion during the investigation because they were charged on more than one occasion. If the men charged stuck together and did not take a plea, they would likely be able to win at trial, but that costs more money and even a win would not really be a victory as it would garner more unwanted publicity. The CI likely has serious credibility but maybe, if no camera, she wore a wire. I doubt that the women would agree to have a camera recording their alleged sex acts. It will be interested to see what the evidence is but even if all chargers were dropped, Rockford has accomplished what it wants by ruining the reputation and probably lives of many of the men involved. I think we will be seeing more and more of this, especially at any place that is notorious like these two places were.

Stan Man
09-11-19, 09:21
Saw on the news about the raids. I guess I should consider myself lucky as I have visisted the LS. Back in the day.

Few observations.

Often had girls tell me I was young and studly. Always thought they were just buttering me up for a bigger tip. But seeing the ages of the guys that were busted, many are older than my dad.

I am wondering why they have not gone after anyone in government or the police force. I had many girls tell me that their bosses paid off someone to look the other way so they could stay open. Perhaps whoever this was retired, died or lost an election and thus the raids?

A couple years back I had a session with a girl who was all upst that she had to service someone who was a "freebie", she ddid not get paid by the guy but Ruth did give her some money. These were guys in a position of closing them down who got these freebies. This was the first time she had to do one and was upset as a regualr who was a big spender was supposed to come and he did and saw a co-worker who got the big bucks instead of her.

Are not corrupt government officials a bigger threat to society than are guys who pay women up front for sex?

Mr Stinky
10-12-19, 14:09
Went by 101 North Alpine yesterday and saw a neon sign on in the window of the old massage place. Could not make out what it said and was not able to stop. Does anyone know if the place reopened or is it a different business. Very curious.

Stinky Hoping. Go Icehogs.

Funsteve1111
10-12-19, 17:52
Went by 101 North Alpine yesterday and saw a neon sign on in the window of the old massage place. Could not make out what it said and was not able to stop. Does anyone know if the place reopened or is it a different business. Very curious.

Stinky Hoping. Go Icehogs.I drove past there Friday at 7 PM or so. The sign definitely said "Massage" There were 2 cars parked in front.

Mister Quick
10-31-19, 10:57
Not been doing much as of late as have had some unexpected legal expenses come up and figure that it is in my own best self interest to not spend any money on women until the situation is resolved.

LordBlackAdder
11-14-19, 13:51
So they closed down the lingerie shops.

Went after a bunch of guys who visited the places.

Arrested one of the owners.

But did not:

Arrest any of the women working there. Did thy get them to giv evidenc against the patrons to avoid charges?

Go after any one in the police department or local government who was taking pay offs to look th other way for years.

Something there does not sound right.

Wrigley13
11-21-19, 01:35
So what is it about the women that choose to practice this occupation but they are always late. It seems like only once have I had anyone show up for outcall, even within 15 minutes of the agreed-upon time. Often times we will confirm 30 minutes before the agreed-upon time, and the girl shows up 60 minutes late. Any perspectives?

Matchstick
11-21-19, 22:31
So what is it about the women that choose to practice this occupation but they are always late. It seems like only once have I had anyone show up for outcall, even within 15 minutes of the agreed-upon time. Often times we will confirm 30 minutes before the agreed-upon time, and the girl shows up 60 minutes late. Any perspectives?One word: drugs.

ToddFletcher
11-22-19, 17:21
One word: drugs.Nailed it!

FlopHouse
01-04-20, 17:17
Anybody have any info on a good TS lady? There are a couple frequent posters on STG but I'm curious if anyone knows anyone or a good place to look.

Mister Quick
01-10-20, 11:07
A former lingerie shop girl is no longer with us, looks like foul play:

https://www.newsbreak.com/illinois/rockford/news/0NkKGqha/police-chicago-man-strangled-24-year-old-rockford-woman-he-met-on-escort-site

Justin Credibl
01-21-20, 16:21
Anybody have any info on a good TS lady? There are a couple frequent posters on STG but I'm curious if anyone knows anyone or a good place to look.I've never looked into directly, but researching this girl here, she appears to be TS, or at least her phone number links to other TS posts. Activities list Vag, so may be optionally equipped.

https://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-savanna-available-in-rock/895927530247

FlopHouse
01-21-20, 20:29
I've never looked into directly, but researching this girl here, she appears to be TS, or at least her phone number links to other TS posts. Activities list Vag, so may be optionally equipped.

https://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-savanna-available-in-rock/895927530247Yeah I've noticed that one posts both as TS and female.

Slapshot
01-22-20, 02:20
Yeah I've noticed that one posts both as TS and female.His name is Tyler, has a lengthy arrest record and was sent away for a few years but is out now it appears. Used to advertise on CL and was always on that mugshot site getting busted quite often, you have been warned!

Ruwetysm
02-03-20, 12:54
I am curious about anyone getting a text message about human trafficking from McHenry county task force? 7x9 area code? I have never seen this number before and curious about it. Thanks.

Castlerae
02-04-20, 13:05
I am curious about anyone getting a text message about human trafficking from McHenry county task force? 7x9 area code? I have never seen this number before and curious about it. ThanksHave you called to inquire about a visit to an AMP over in the McHenry area, or perhaps had a 'dream' with a provider over there? In either case, if Uncle LEO stopped them from operating, odds are they went through their phone records to see who's been calling. They can't use something like that to prove anything, but sending you a nice little note like this is there way of saying "Hi, we *are* watching. ".

John Snow1
03-07-20, 15:45
Is anyone else getting the message from STG "Hmmm, we couldn't find anything. Please try a less specific search. " when your search is the same as always?

Woody02
03-07-20, 20:00
Is anyone else getting the message from STG "Hmmm, we couldn't find anything. Please try a less specific search. " when your search is the same as always?It was down most of the day but is back up now.

JerseyJames
03-10-20, 11:25
I'm going to be in the area was hoping for a little recon these:

Michelle.

http://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/party-friendly-hot-wet-and-rea/600157304453

Supergirl.

http://chicago.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/supergirl/816760388803

Roxy.

http://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/girls-just-wanna-have-fun/720588297945

Mister Quick
03-18-20, 10:44
Was wondering if anyone knows or had seen anything about what happened to any of the other guys who got caught up in the sting at the lingerie shops last year?

It appears as if the models working at them have been given immunity to prosectution if they will say in court I had sex with that guy.

Slapshot
03-21-20, 23:15
Was wondering if anyone knows or had seen anything about what happened to any of the other guys who got caught up in the sting at the lingerie shops last year?

It appears as if the models working at them have been given immunity to prosectution if they will say in court I had sex with that guy.I wonder how that will work out for the prosecution? I can sum it up in one word. DISASTER! Everyone of these guys will walk, their case is a joke, this is all show. Reminds me of my arrest in Chicago, when my lawyer threatened to subpoena the arresting cops and the woman they claimed I had solicited, the case was dropped in 2 minutes. These "models" or what ever you want to call them have zero credibility in court and any defense attorney will have a field day with them on the stand.

JBob001
03-25-20, 13:49
Alpine inn, 3 Uncle LEO's there today. Be safe.

Justin Credibl
04-08-20, 11:55
Alpine inn, 3 Uncle LEO's there today. Be safe.https://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-90-state-area-anal-beat-fr/273442612343

Myc1972
04-16-20, 18:04
Anyone friends with this lady? Is she trustworthy?

Anyone know her name?

Thanks!

NeverKnew07
04-26-20, 18:12
https://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-90-state-area-anal-beat-fr/273442612343Had sting written all over it.

RebelFett
05-05-20, 19:02
I've been lurking on this site since 2012 when I met Kate from the Ls. She was wonderful I missed her. Since then I've used this site to help me in my travels. I heard about the raids and I'm glad that nobody from this site was picked up during the investigations. It's a shame that Rockford is drying up it really was a good time. Stay safe gents.

RainMan5
08-07-20, 18:19
Does any one have any info about Lizzy from the lingere shops?

I know she had a bunch of kids & probably limited resources, so I suspect she is still in the Rockford area.

JBob001
08-10-20, 09:13

I know she had a bunch of kids & probably limited resources, so I suspect she is still in the Rockford areaInterested as well, Lizzy is special, last I heard she had a legit cleaning service.

ProperFunn
08-10-20, 10:49
FT verified with me but maybe TGTBT.

http://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-meet-up-have-some-fun/255122896407

NeverKnew07
08-10-20, 12:09

http://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-meet-up-have-some-fun/255122896407That looks this good, is this age, and has this variety of pics. Just ask her if she has an Only Fans page and if she doesn't. It's fake. Guaranteed.

ChicagoFan54
08-10-20, 13:29

http://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-meet-up-have-some-fun/255122896407Her location says Springfield.

Hayley
09-15-20, 09:23
I talked to her about a year ago, she has a cleaning service, doesn't live in Rockford, has a fiancé, and is doing well for herself.

I know she had a bunch of kids & probably limited resources, so I suspect she is still in the Rockford area

Rocket Dork
09-15-20, 15:35
I talked to her about a year ago, she has a cleaning service, doesn't live in Rockford, has a fianc, and is doing well for herself.Welcome back! Nice lady! Nice Time! Rocket Dork.

Hayley
09-16-20, 08:42
Hey it's been awhile! Hope all is well! I messaged you back!

Welcome back! Nice lady! Nice Time! Rocket Dork.

Roy
09-16-20, 10:31
Hi Haley,

Hope you are doing well.

I sure miss those lingerie shops and the places in Belvidere. Had many good times and met some really nice ladies. So sad they all got shut down. You were great Haley and I also remember Lizzy, Angela, Char and a few others. I was always treated very nice and had a great time.

I talked to her about a year ago, she has a cleaning service, doesn't live in Rockford, has a fianc, and is doing well for herself.

Hayley
09-16-20, 20:22
Thank you I'm doing great, lived in LA for three years, did some regular acting. Just moved back due to family and LA is still somewhat shut down. Hope all is well with you! Dm me if you'd like!

Hi Haley,

Hope you are doing well.

I sure miss those lingerie shops and the places in Belvidere. Had many good times and met some really nice ladies. So sad they all got shut down. You were great Haley and I also remember Lizzy, Angela, Char and a few others. I was always treated very nice and had a great time.

Quazic
09-17-20, 17:06
Thank you I'm doing great, lived in LA for three years, did some regular acting. Just moved back due to family and LA is still somewhat shut down.Does any of that mean you are providing or just back checking the site out again?

HanginBalls
09-18-20, 05:35
Thank you I'm doing great, lived in LA for three years, did some regular acting. Just moved back due to family and LA is still somewhat shut down. Hope all is well with you! Dm me if you'd likeCould you clear it a bit? Trying to send you a message.

Hayley
09-18-20, 11:51
I cleared it last night.

Could you clear it a bit? Trying to send you a message.

Blue96
09-21-20, 18:44
https://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tightwethotmama/939173128738Your IP is 99.203. 201.202.

The name on the top of a couple of the pictures comes up on FB as a Boone county sheriff.

HanginBalls
09-29-20, 16:26
Took a self imposed break from this "hobby" that ended last night so checking out the board again. Friends had fixed me up just over a month ago with girl who on our first date, let me know she was not a girl who had sex on the first date. Got along with her fine and dandy but she failed to put out after a month of several dates a week and last night revealed that her husband was the next guy she would be doing it with. Not sure if I will be dumping her or not but do know I am very horny. Was wondering how long one should wait to have sex with a non pro girl these days? In the past it has usually been 2-3 weeks or 5-6 dates.

on a lot of weight, not a blimp. Yet. I saw someone on here said she is at CL so maybe it was a different gal or she went back to her old place of employment. I choose not to stay and have not been back or looking since my first date with the gal mentioned above was a couple days later.I met a girl who said," No sex till I feel comfortable! I agreed and we dated 6-7 times in the month. We wound up in a hotel due to a late concert / dinner. We LFK'd in bed before she turned over to sleep. It had been several days since I squeezed one out, so I went to the bathroom to take care of business. Next morning she woke and told me she was thankful to me for taking my time with her and knew what I did in the bathroom. I was embarrassed and apologised! She leaned in for a DFK and whispered," You will never have to do that again".

Jimmy Stansel
10-04-20, 09:14
I'm driving from Northern Illinois to Oklahoma later in the week. Anyone have any advice on some towns I should visit during the trip? Massages especially. Thanks for any help.

Maxjames100
11-28-20, 10:46
Interested as well, Lizzy is special, last I heard she had a legit cleaning service.Legit cleaning service or not she had an awesome set of tits and let me CIM. Miss that one.

WorkingMan6186
11-28-20, 10:59
Interested as well, Lizzy is special, last I heard she had a legit cleaning service.Anyone have a number for the cleaning service?

NeverKnew07
11-28-20, 13:28
I met a girl who said," No sex till I feel comfortable! I agreed and we dated 6-7 times in the month. We wound up in a hotel due to a late concert / dinner. We LFK'd in bed before she turned over to sleep. It had been several days since I squeezed one out, so I went to the bathroom to take care of business. Next morning she woke and told me she was thankful to me for taking my time with her and knew what I did in the bathroom. I was embarrassed and apologised! She leaned in for a DFK and whispered," You will never have to do that again".Did she end up following up on her whispering promise?

And what does LFKd mean.

Jc2490
11-29-20, 01:17
Did she end up following up on her whispering promise?

And what does LFKd mean.There is another site for talk about strip clubs. There is a guy who's handle is Lao Dance King who likes to bust a nut during a lap dance. Ergo LDKing, busting a nut from a little rubbing.

Carnifex
11-30-20, 20:27
LFK means light French kissing. The forum tab at the top of this sites opening page will take you to " site Administration " under which is " terms and abbreviations ". This is a great reference and if there is something not listed go to urbandictionary.com for help.

PickleRickk
12-02-20, 02:19
Got all groomed, cleaned up and fresh for nothing. Had an arrangement only to get left on read when the time came. Contacted 4 other ladies that advertise as "24/7" only to not get any replies. Its hard out here sometimes.

DMarx0094
12-02-20, 20:46
Got all groomed, cleaned up and fresh for nothing. Had an arrangement only to get left on read when the time came. Contacted 4 other ladies that advertise as "24/7" only to not get any replies. Its hard out here sometimes.I know what you mean. All excited for nothing. Do you mind sharing the link of who you contacted so that the rest of us don't waste our time?

Dionsama
12-02-20, 22:48
Got all groomed, cleaned up and fresh for nothing. Had an arrangement only to get left on read when the time came. Contacted 4 other ladies that advertise as "24/7" only to not get any replies. Its hard out here sometimes.It can be absolutely draining trying to communicate with these girls.

PickleRickk
12-03-20, 16:03
It can be absolutely draining trying to communicate with these girls.I've been trying for days and nothing. These girls act like they want money. But do they really?? Doesn't seem like it.

NeverKnew07
12-03-20, 19:22
I've been trying for days and nothing. These girls act like they want money. But do they really?? Doesn't seem like it.Do you realise why the vast majority of these girls are doing this? I assume you do.

It's not like their main or even secondary priority is returning our calls.

You ever been in the throes of addiction?

Jambb66
02-26-21, 15:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NeverKnew07
03-09-21, 22:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rubenme2
04-18-21, 10:33
It's sad seeing what's happened to Rockford. It used to be a great place to go. The moms worked hard and were always up for laughs. They came from all over young and old. Too many great memories!

But now it's all dried up. Hell there's more fun to be had everywhere except Rockford. As such I don't do business in Rockford anymore. No incentive to go. They missed a great chance to stand out. Just look at what they are doing in other towns! But Rockford has disappeared off the map.

Hope those moms where able to find work. Sad they had to go on welfare for less money. I see that some have left for better places and they are better off for it.

Do you still have that collection of socks and footies? I bet M has really grown up!

Myc1972
08-15-21, 16:41
Anyone know what happened with Pam?

She was living off 6th.

Miss her.

Carnifex
08-17-21, 10:10
Anyone know what happened with Pam?

She was living off 6th.

Miss her.I Also was wondering where she went. The last time they left the south midtown area they moved on 11th. Street south of Harrison This was maybe 4 or 5 years ago. They then moved to the 8th st. And 10th ave. Area before the 6th street move. She did post on STG for a few days but said it was all crank calls. This is the STG link for when she was posting.

https://janesville.skipthegames.com/male-for-female-escort/caucasian_w/lets-have-some-fun/724740347892 Don't let the dick picture throw you off. Search that number on sumo and page three will show her posts. You will notice she's the one who first used that number on STG but the dick add is still posting on STG in man for man in Janesville under a new number. He might just know where she is. If so please pm me.

FlopHouse
01-15-22, 16:08
Occasionally I like to do something completely different and go for an older mom or grandma type. There used to be a couple on STG -- a lady who claimed to be in her 40's but was actually closer to 60, and then there was Rita. She was a little rough looking and was getting up there but was open to anything and could be loads of fun. Just curious if anybody's found someone good.

Carnifex
01-16-22, 15:46
Occasionally I like to do something completely different and go for an older mom or grandma type. There used to be a couple on STG -- a lady who claimed to be in her 40's but was actually closer to 60, and then there was Rita. She was a little rough looking and was getting up there but was open to anything and could be loads of fun. Just curious if anybody's found someone good.Curious if Rita is still working. I haven't seen her post in quite a while. Always wanted to try tho. It's funny that a natural Bush is considered exotic nowadays!

FlopHouse
01-17-22, 11:57
Curious if Rita is still working. I haven't seen her post in quite a while. Always wanted to try tho. It's funny that a natural Bush is considered exotic nowadays!Yeah I haven't seen her advertise in ages. I used to have her phone number but I have no idea what I did with it.

Jjjjcccchhhh
01-17-22, 13:02
Yeah I haven't seen her advertise in ages. I used to have her phone number but I have no idea what I did with it.Curious and looked her up. Found an ad and called. Said she's not working anymore.

RShah45
01-29-22, 23:32
I know I am posting for the first time. I will share my experiences as I grow. Along time lurker but never made account. I used to enjoy Char and Amber Rose a lot back in 2016 time frame. Anyone of you know where the true gems went?

Acajtr222
01-30-22, 09:48
I know I am posting for the first time. I will share my experiences as I grow. Along time lurker but never made account. I used to enjoy Char and Amber Rose a lot back in 2016 time frame. Anyone of you know where the true gems went?Amber was one of my first entries into escorts. I have very fond memories of her. Pretty much open to anything.

Roy
01-30-22, 12:29
Wish I knew also. Had a lot of fun with her.

I know I am posting for the first time. I will share my experiences as I grow. Along time lurker but never made account. I used to enjoy Char and Amber Rose a lot back in 2016 time frame. Anyone of you know where the true gems went?

Carnifex
01-31-22, 23:46
Amber has been posting on Rockford's STG for the last week.

https://rockford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/3125813515/792991304418

Wahobbert
03-13-22, 14:11
There was a time in Rockford, where you could go grab a room somewhere and cruise around town and grab 3 or 4 pieces of ass a day. Now you can't find anything at all most times. Hell, I don't even get a room first any more, because it has ended up being a total waste of time too many times where I just end up sitting there watching TV and falling asleep. Just wasting time ends up being all one does sometimes, even when you do find somebody banging around out there. Because a lot of these gals have been addicted for so long that they're brain damaged and can barely function.

Looks at a pair of socks in the corner. OMG! Do you see that? Is it moving? It looks like it's moving. Take it out of here please. Or they just get up and wander out into the street in their panties and bra and get scooped by another passing letch.

Rockford ain't nearly as fun as it once was.

Cruising Y
03-13-22, 17:29
There was a time in Rockford, where you could go grab a room somewhere and cruise around town and grab 3 or 4 pieces of ass a day. Now you can't find anything at all most times. Hell, I don't even get a room first any more, because it has ended up being a total waste of time too many times where I just end up sitting there watching TV and falling asleep. Just wasting time ends up being all one does sometimes, even when you do find somebody banging around out there. Because a lot of these gals have been addicted for so long that they're brain damaged and can barely function.

Looks at a pair of socks in the corner. OMG! Do you see that? Is it moving? It looks like it's moving. Take it out of here please. Or they just get up and wander out into the street in their panties and bra and get scooped by another passing letch.

Rockford ain't nearly as fun as it once was.Ha, I go all the way back to 01 out there. Asian shops, streetwalkers, lingerie shops and bikini bars. I pretty much used up all of my 9 lives back then. Was a very unique situation that town was. I often wonder were everyone is today.

NeverKnew07
03-25-22, 08:38

Rockford ain't nearly as fun as it once was.It's absolutely a waste of time out here for the most part.

Slapshot
04-17-22, 23:10
Ha, I go all the way back to 01 out there. Asian shops, streetwalkers, lingerie shops and bikini bars. I pretty much used up all of my 9 lives back then. Was a very unique situation that town was. I often wonder were everyone is today.Yeah, I go back to 96, there was so much action here back then, the shops, bars and SW's were all over the area from Kish to 11th all the way up 11th to Rt 20 and a few other spots I was told but the only thing left is a couple or worn out addicts that hang out near the Kwik Stop plus this area has declined significantly, just a blighted, boarded up toilet of misery and decay with third world roads and streets.

BitterRoot56
04-23-22, 22:09
Yeah, I go back to 96, there was so much action here back then, the shops, bars and SW's were all over the area from Kish to 11th all the way up 11th to Rt 20 and a few other spots I was told but the only thing left is a couple or worn out addicts that hang out near the Kwik Stop plus this area has declined significantly, just a blighted, boarded up toilet of misery and decay with third world roads and streets.What a damn shame. I wish I could have been a part of that scene back in the 90's. It sounded like fun and good time to be had. It looks like we are done here in Rockford. It sounds more and more like a third world country at this point.

FlopHouse
04-24-22, 13:10
Yeah, I go back to 96, there was so much action here back then, the shops, bars and SW's were all over the area from Kish to 11th all the way up 11th to Rt 20 and a few other spots I was told but the only thing left is a couple or worn out addicts that hang out near the Kwik Stop plus this area has declined significantly, just a blighted, boarded up toilet of misery and decay with third world roads and streets.I remember those days. I had my first SW experience when I was in my early 20's probably around '95 or '96. I remember coming back from my grandparents place one night and minding my own business as I took 7th street over to Broadway to head east. At one of the stoplights 2 ladies got in my car. It took young dumb me a minute to realize they were working girls. One offered something and who was I to turn her down? We parked and one kept watch while the other did something and life has been more interesting ever since.

You could drive down 11th Street, 7th, Railroad Ave, any of those streets. So many gals walking you might run one over if you weren't careful. I haven't been down the old drag in years but I hear there's not much if anything there anymore.

Ohboy
04-15-23, 18:11
I think I know the answer, but has the casino brought any talent with it? Streetwalkers in the area or providers at nearby bars? Thanks in advance.

Hoobie
05-09-23, 15:31
From time to time I will reach out to a provider and she will be very receptive. Then when we get ready to set things up she wants a face pic then demands my address. Once in a while I give it to them then poof they are dead to me. Is this some sort of phishing scam? I'm about to start posting the profiles of the providers who pull that shit.

Explorer351
05-10-23, 13:12
From time to time I will reach out to a provider and she will be very receptive. Then when we get ready to set things up she wants a face pic then demands my address. Once in a while I give it to them then poof they are dead to me. Is this some sort of phishing scam? I'm about to start posting the profiles of the providers who pull that shit.I would venture that it is some kind of phishing scam, however, one time that happened to me from a well known provider talked about on here. So I contacted her a different day with a different phone and she did not ghost that second time, so it may have been something I said that spooked her the first time. So I have learned to choose my words more carefully.

BladeCruiser
05-27-23, 07:01
From time to time I will reach out to a provider and she will be very receptive. Then when we get ready to set things up she wants a face pic then demands my address. Once in a while I give it to them then poof they are dead to me. Is this some sort of phishing scam? I'm about to start posting the profiles of the providers who pull that shit.Could be a variety of things. Scammers from India trick girls to take over their accounts but they usually want an electronic deposit. It's been my experience and opinion with girls who want pics is they have cheated people in the past and want to verify you're not a victim out for revenge. Or they want to merely verify your race. I tell them no pic and bye, I'm not giving out any personal information no matter how good it's looking.

BillRose
06-28-23, 01:28
Made my trip up 7th to see what was out seen one lingering off 7th and 6th where there's that alley slowed a bit and she looked to good to be true on closer inspection she locked eyes and waved for me to pull into the alley I did not kept on going stopped at the stop sign as I'm crossing a squad lights me up out of nowhere pulls me over as soon as I pull over 2 more fly in directly in front of me they all flanked my vehicle with their flashlights in my face all yelling what are you doing here? I calmly told them I'm working and gave a legitimate reason to be in this area after they checked my work orders 2 of them immediately left and the orginal one said you ran a stop sign (I didn't) said I'll give you spoken warning and then he just walked off. Hmmmm interesting.

Tooler123
06-28-23, 09:51
Made my trip up 7th to see what was out seen one lingering off 7th and 6th where there's that alley slowed a bit and she looked to good to be true on closer inspection she locked eyes and waved for me to pull into the alley I did not kept on going stopped at the stop sign as I'm crossing a squad lights me up out of nowhere pulls me over as soon as I pull over 2 more fly in directly in front of me they all flanked my vehicle with their flashlights in my face all yelling what are you doing here? I calmly told them I'm working and gave a legitimate reason to be in this area after they checked my work orders 2 of them immediately left and the orginal one said you ran a stop sign (I didn't) said I'll give you spoken warning and then he just walked off. Hmmmm interesting.Wow I would shit myself. That's why I call you lucky bill no matter what town your in you get lucky at love or disasters.

HenryA77
06-28-23, 13:20
Made my trip up 7th to see what was out seen one lingering off 7th and 6th where there's that alley slowed a bit and she looked to good to be true on closer inspection she locked eyes and waved for me to pull into the alley I did not kept on going stopped at the stop sign as I'm crossing a squad lights me up out of nowhere pulls me over as soon as I pull over 2 more fly in directly in front of me they all flanked my vehicle with their flashlights in my face all yelling what are you doing here? I calmly told them I'm working and gave a legitimate reason to be in this area after they checked my work orders 2 of them immediately left and the orginal one said you ran a stop sign (I didn't) said I'll give you spoken warning and then he just walked off. Hmmmm interesting.Always got to go with your spidey sense. That was a hell of a bullet you dodged!

OneTonMan
06-28-23, 16:47
Made my trip up 7th to see what was out seen one lingering off 7th and 6th where there's that alley slowed a bit and she looked to good to be true Be careful they might be starting a sting. I don't want to be on channel 7 news.

Hoobie
06-28-23, 18:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Wahobbert
06-29-23, 10:59
Made my trip up 7th to see what was out seen one lingering off 7th and 6th where there's that alley slowed a bit and she looked to good to be true on closer inspection she locked eyes and waved for me to pull into the alley I did not kept on going stopped at the stop sign as I'm crossing a squad lights me up out of nowhere pulls me over as soon as I pull over 2 more fly in directly in front of me they all flanked my vehicle with their flashlights in my face all yelling what are you doing here? I calmly told them I'm working and gave a legitimate reason to be in this area after they checked my work orders 2 of them immediately left and the orginal one said you ran a stop sign (I didn't) said I'll give you spoken warning and then he just walked off. Hmmmm interesting.The cops have to have a reason to pull you over, and only have a certain amount of time to conduct their business with you before it becomes unlawful for them to hold you up. The secret to getting out of their more sketchy pull overs is to politely decline to say anything to them, because as they say when you're being arrested "You have the right to remain silent". Of course you have to talk enough to express this to them, but don't get tricked into small talk like they'll try to do.

Don't say any more than you have to and if there is some woman in your car, get her particulars, at least an accurate first name as it's not some legal issue of you don't know much about them or to pick them up on the street, because they will separate you and ask if they're really up for arresting somebody for something. Don't ever consent to your car being searched regardless of how long they try to hold you up.

BillRose, They only let you skate because they had nothing on you, and they knew it. I was with a gal I know on Parmele one day and they really, really tried hard. She had a history of prostitution, but that does not make it lawful for them to harass me for being with her. She even swallowed two grams of something to keep them from finding it on her after we realized what was going on. Her and I joked around about that one afterward, because I had just pulled over to hook up my seat belt because I forgot to after a visit to a store because we were having a very stimulating conversation.

There were kids running all over the place and I didn't want to run any over when they chased a ball into the street, so I pulled over. It turned out there was something going on there that neither of us had noticed. Cops all over the place and I had pulled over right in front of one of their parked cruisers. I noticed there were like police 5 cars along the street around the area where I pulled over, and after I hooked up my belt and began to pull away, a cop knocked on my car window, I rolled it down, and they literally tried to pull her out of the car window for no legitimate reason at all.

They wanted my paperwork, which I had, so they couldn't do anything about that. She had a history, but like I said earlier, it isn't lawful for them to hold me accountable for her criminal record regardless of what they might think about either of us. They talked a lot of shit and tried to get me to comply with a vehicle search, but I politely declined. This all took at least 30 minutes before they let us both go, after they took her out of the car and according to her, strip searched her in a cruiser parked nearby.

We had to hurry the hell up to find a place where she could shove her finger down her throat to get the stuff she swallowed out of her stomach before she overdosed on it or whatever. Her and I used to talk about that and laugh because she says I was the only person she ever met that actually pulled myself over.

Don't talk to the cops about anything more than to comply with what you're required by law to comply with. It says that you granted consent to any testing to determine whether you are intoxicated or not while operating a motor vehicle to even have the driver's license granted to you. That's pretty much absolutely it.

Answer a few questions respectfully and you'll be on your way, even if you are up to no good.

Fun!

BillRose
06-29-23, 18:17
The cops have to have a reason to pull you over, and only have a certain amount of time to conduct their business with you before it becomes unlawful for them to hold you up. The secret to getting out of their more sketchy pull overs is to politely decline to say anything to them, because as they say when you're being arrested "You have the right to remain silent". Of course you have to talk enough to express this to them, but don't get tricked into small talk like they'll try to do.

Don't say any more than you have to and if there is some woman in your car, get her particulars, at least an accurate first name as it's not some legal issue of you don't know much about them or to pick them up on the street, because they will separate you and ask if they're really up for arresting somebody for something. Don't ever consent to your car being searched regardless of how long they try to hold you up.

BillRose, They only let you skate because they had nothing on you, and they knew it. I was with a gal I know on Parmele one day and they really, really tried hard. She had a history of prostitution, but that does not make it lawful for them to harass me for being with her. She even swallowed two grams of something to keep them from finding it on her after we realized what was going on. Her and I joked around about that one afterward, because I had just pulled over to hook up my seat belt because I forgot to after a visit to a store because we were having a very stimulating conversation.

There were kids running all over the place and I didn't want to run any over when they chased a ball into the street, so I pulled over. It turned out there was something going on there that neither of us had noticed. Cops all over the place and I had pulled over right in front of one of their parked cruisers. I noticed there were like police 5 cars along the street around the area where I pulled over, and after I hooked up my belt and began to pull away, a cop knocked on my car window, I rolled it down, and they literally tried to pull her out of the car window for no legitimate reason at all.I completely agree with getting an accurate name. In Davenport I've had them do the separate and try to get one of us to squeal thing I always exchanged names before then said just say we're friends and hanging out walked away every time.

Mister Quick
06-30-23, 10:49
A week or so ago I saw an article online that I have been unable to find again.

It stated that a Wisconsin politician that was gotten in the lingerie shop raids a few years back that forces him to resign had somehow gotten his conviction thrown out.

Did not have any details but would like to know if this was something particular to his case or if all of them could potentially be thrown out if taken back to court?

FlopHouse
07-24-23, 15:50
I've seen a few posts about providers selling pics or videos that turned out to be scammers. Just wondered if there are any selling content on the side that you'd recommend. Thanks!

Hoobie
12-29-23, 21:01
I know this site isn't for moral stuff and in no way am I trying to be judgmental threads anyone.

I just watched that movie "Sound of Freedom". [Deleted by Admin]

I'm going to stop you right there. ALL of those movies are made with an agenda, they use this ridiculous number of millions of children being trafficked. Where that comes from is missing persons reports. A mother doesn't see her kid for a few hours and they call the cops, or the kid doesn't come home one night and they do the same. The next day the kid comes home but that missing person report is still out there.

If there was an epidemic of child sex workers in this country this forum would be PACKED with reports about guys going into MP's and seeing kids. It's not, in fact in 15 years of doing this I have never, not once, ever, seen a report saying "I went to blah and it freaked me out because there was looked like a 12 year old girl there." If there were as many trafficked children as they claim it would lead every news stations broadcasts every single day. There would be millions of rescued kids.

The people who made that movie have an agenda and it's anti prostitution. They speak of prostitution as if it causes trafficking. What causes trafficking is illegal prostitution. Don't take my word for it, this is what amnesty international has to say about it.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/05/amnesty-international-publishes-policy-and-research-on-protection-of-sex-workers-rights/

The number one thing to combat trafficking and sexual slavery is to decriminalize prostitution.

I'm not trying to be a dick but I refuse to allow this forum to be used to spread that bullshit.

A2

Hoobie
01-02-24, 00:59
I agree it should be legalized and economic situations like NAFTA and a million other things like that put women into terrible situations that they shouldn't be in and they wind up getting "trafficked" not like the movie says but something actually much worse and closer too home. I want to get into some dark details about a woman who used to post around here and her story but it might get her in a bind if the wrong people see it.

I think you are right to a degree about the overhyping of the problem. It's really a blurring of human trafficking vs sex trafficking. It's not just about anti prostitution. It's also an agenda to keep us from figuring out that a lot of the things we buy everyday are made by trafficked slaves. Sex sells so all they have to do is talk about sex trafficking and our minds go straight to that atrocity and we will not think twice about down to Walmart or on Amazon and buy the first slave made doodad we can find. I promise you 90 percent of all trafficked humans are used as labor not sex. Add that little bit of corporate misdirection with the religious / anti-prostitution hype and we have an endless spectacle.

Having said all of that I still feel we had better all take a hard look at the situations we get ourselves into and around. Not going to write a novel but there are a lot more ways these ladies are victimized, largely exaggerated by the fact that's it illegal.

Ohboy
01-26-24, 14:37
Coming to Rockford this afternoon. Any can't miss suggestions? Escort street walker or. Thanks in advance.