PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Icu50
08-03-10, 04:15
I think I have the name right. After the hour and half I spent with her I wasn’t really sure about much. Our escapade was either Friday or Saturday night. Sheila is a WSW in her mid-thirties, short (five feet not much), and slimmer each time I see her. Ooh and she has huge hanging tits (not to be crass, but they are big and they do hang). She usually can be found on 11th street a few blocks north or south of Harrison. She used to work at the pizza joint in that area or lived in the apartments above the restaurant or both. First the positives; economics (a Jackson, a Jackson and a half) and notwithstanding her out-of-shapeness or chunkyness she is tight, very tight. Now the less then positives; there is an absolute train wreck going on between her ears. And she babbles, endlessly prattles on and on. Her “out-there-ness” is harmless but less then fun to hear. With whomever I’m with I make a concerted effort to stay engaged. With Sheila, this is a tough task.
Previous times we would “park-n-dark” (“duck-n-diddle”, “hide-n-hide” (as in “hide the sausage”), “conceal-n-coitus”, “cloak-n-copulate”), for a limited donation I would get to experience tight, really tight and not spend that much time with her to get a serious headache. Good plan, works well, why fuck that up? Because I’m an idiot. This time around I decide to bring her home. Her knowing where I live, not a problem, the amount of time all of this would account for, problem.
We arrive, we get naked, we start with a bj. In spite of my limited ability to summon “selective deafness” when I need it the most (maybe not the “most”, I’ve been married and divorced more than once), so far so good. The opening act last 10 or 15 minutes. We proceed to the mounted position. Sometime prior to that moment she may have mentioned she was just getting off her period (fuck I think my selective deafness may have kicked in around that moment). Just a few minutes in I detect wetness. Usually a good sign. Usually. We stop. We look annnnd yes she wasn’t quite done with her monthly visitor. To the shower we troop. Not the best dual shower encounter I’ve had. Cleaned up and back to bj land to “cleanup” as it were. Long, long, long drive to her new living arrangement, an apartment north of Swedish American Hospital. Fuck, I still have a headache.

Icu50
08-03-10, 04:15
I’ve posted about Diane before. Quick recap; mid-thirties, WSW (sort-of, she’s not on the streets much), trim by nature not by effort, and big breast (which is weird for me, I like ‘em small to hardly there). Donation usually runs two Jacksons or less. She’s in a new apartment a few blocks off 11th that she shares with her younger sister (no and no, get that thought out of your head. Meet the little sister and I promise you would have no such thoughts.). Monday night 9 something I get to her place. Quick hellos to younger sis and off to her bed. Great kissing, quickly undressed, and one great slow and thorough bj. Then her on top. Then me on top. Then me on top and her on her side. Then me on top and her feet somewhere north of her head, etc., etc. The only downside was that I never completed the deal. After nearly 45 minutes hard at it I just ran out of steam.

Loca222
08-03-10, 13:09
Sounds like an experiance I had with Jasmine from CL. I believe she just started working at the exclusive this week. Descriptions sounds like here to a tee. So does the attitude!

Hope this helps.

Loca222
08-03-10, 13:33
I have been going to Exclusive and CL for many years and had my share of good and bad sessions. The one I had a bit ago was the worst. I am terrible at names, but the girl I picked on this Friday night was very good looking. Dark hair, nice rack, tanned, looked to be italian or mediterianian (sp?), dressed very sexy, but turned out to be a total *****. I usually only opt for a HJ when I go to the shops. Occassionaly I will get a CBJ, but not very often. This time I was looking for a HJ on this session. Put down the donation in plain view while I was waiting for the girl to come back. I knew things were going downhill fast when she makes a comment after seeing my $40. She states she normally does not do anything less than a $100. I really hate this upselling crap and never had it happen at one of the shops in rockford. That is one of the main reasons I go there. You do not have to haggle. Everything is set. So after her comments I decide this session is going to really suck and I start to get dressed. The girl back pedals when she sees me starting to leave and says she will do the HJ session for $40 just for me this one time. But just this one time she will do the HJ. Wow. I guess I was supposed to feel honored that she would lower her standards to give me a $40 HJ! I started to let my little head do the thinking for me because this girl was very hot. So I start to get comfortable again, and ask her if she had lube. The last 3 girls I saw there did not have any and that makes for a crappy HJ. I even had one try to give me one with soap! So she has lube, and I sit down. She starts to come down on the coach, and covers my legs and hers with some towels. I thought this was weird, but what really got me was that her clothes are still on! I asked her if she would take her clothes off, and she gives me a look and then says "WELL, if you REALLY want me to I guess I can pull my top down". Everytime I have seen a girl at Exclusive it has always been fully nude and mutual touching was allowed. That was the last straw. I got up and told her I wanted my money back and started to get dressed. She was not expecting this and looked shocked when I was putting my clothes back on. Then she she started repeating "what is your problem? ", and " I said I will take my top off". I was very diplomatic about it and did not raise my voice and told her that it was just not working out and I wanted to leave. I told her I was getting a bad vibe and could tell the session was not going to be a good one. She asked me if I wanted to see another girl and I told her no thanks, the mood was ruined. So she gives me the $40 back and walks me out front. Char is working the front desk now that she is getting too pregnant to work. I explained that I was not happy and wanted my money back. They offered another girl and I said no thanks, just my money. Before this the girl was not too beligerant, but plainly pissed. Now with the other girls there she starts to get more of an attitude. She keeps on stating she offered to take her top off, totally missing the reason why I left. IT WAS THE UPSELLING AND THE ATTITUDE. Why should I pay for a crappy HJ, when it was obvious this girl was going to put NO effort into it at all. I could already tell it was going to be hands off, and no Russian (which I love) and lots of "are you done yet". I have sucked it up and stayed for crappy sessions many times before and decided I was not going to do that this time. Why should I reward the girl for such crappy attitude by giving her my money. Out in the lobby, some of the girls are starting to join in on the coversation and I nip it in the bud. I explain I am not looking for an argument, I come there all the time, but this is not working out today and I just want my money back. Char finally gives it to me, after I ask her again but is obviously pissed. This really disappointed me because I have seen Char at least a dozen times at ELS and ERS before she got fired for doing extras, and did not expect the attitude from her over this. I really wish I knew the girls name to post, but hopefully her description will spark some other posters memory.This sounds alot like a girl by the name of Jasmine I used to see at CL. I stopped seeing her due to a bad experiance in our last session. Looks aint everything when it comes to this one guys! Describes her looks and attitude to a tee. Looks like the Exclusive has picked up CLs old problem.

Good luck to them.

Merissa223
08-04-10, 20:42
This sounds alot like a girl by the name of Jasmine I used to see at CL. I stopped seeing her due to a bad experiance in our last session. Looks aint everything when it comes to this one guys! Describes her looks and attitude to a tee. Looks like the Exclusive has picked up CLs old problem.

Good luck to them.I think it is Jasmine I heard from a source that shes working there now. But why would she still be on Chantillys website?

Rocket Dork
08-05-10, 15:08
Enjoyed your pictures on the Chicago forum. Rocket Dork

Rainman200
08-06-10, 00:59
Got an e-mail reply from Chantilly Lace that Jasmine is on "a temporary leave of absence. " So, it could be very possible that she is at Exclusive now. I have had a couple sessions with Jasmine and her attitude seemed okay to me and she did the typical services for the standard prices. However, I never did the longer time options; usually only 20 minutes. Maybe she does not want to only do the $40 option with an hour session? If Jasmine is at Exclusive now, there are two other women, Nina and Crystal who also match the dark brunette with large breasts description.

Rainman200
08-06-10, 01:04
I was wondering how many guys out there receive Russian with the $40 option. I usually pay for the $60 option and end up doing a lot of Russian with my time anyway. Who are the best canidates for Russian at the Exclusive and Chantilly Lace as of recently?

Zizek
08-06-10, 02:09
I had a good session recently with Mya of CL. She was very sweet. I got the full program and she made good contact with her pretty eyes.

Tencan
08-06-10, 23:14
I get it everytime I get a HJ at both places. The exception would be the last time where I walked out and asked for my money back ( described in an earlier post) . I knew russian was not going to be on the menu.

I was wondering how many guys out there receive Russian with the $40 option. I usually pay for the $60 option and end up doing a lot of Russian with my time anyway. Who are the best canidates for Russian at the Exclusive and Chantilly Lace as of recently?

Tencan
08-06-10, 23:16
I have seen Jasmine at CL before, so I know what she lookes like and that was not her in the session I walked out on.

Got an e-mail reply from Chantilly Lace that Jasmine is on "a temporary leave of absence. " So, it could be very possible that she is at Exclusive now. I have had a couple sessions with Jasmine and her attitude seemed okay to me and she did the typical services for the standard prices. However, I never did the longer time options; usually only 20 minutes. Maybe she does not want to only do the $40 option with an hour session? If Jasmine is at Exclusive now, there are two other women, Nina and Crystal who also match the dark brunette with large breasts description.

Tencan
08-06-10, 23:18
It wasn't Jasime...I have seen her several times at CL and we always clicked. Its a hit or miss with her and I must have always caught her on a good day .

This sounds alot like a girl by the name of Jasmine I used to see at CL. I stopped seeing her due to a bad experiance in our last session. Looks aint everything when it comes to this one guys! Describes her looks and attitude to a tee. Looks like the Exclusive has picked up CLs old problem.

Good luck to them.

Rainman200
08-06-10, 23:50
The member who wrote about his walkout before, I am sure know the girl he mentioned was NOT Jasmine. I think it is either Nina or Crystal. I did a session before with Nina and she pushed the $100 option but I still only choose the $60 option. The session was a little rushed but otherwise was a good session and her service skills and body/looks were good, so I hope it is not her. The description could also match Crystal, but I have never has a session with her.

Asianluvr11
08-07-10, 14:24
I called Mimi this am for an appointment. She asked me to wait until after 12 noon. I said OK and that I'd get back to her. I called 4 times after the agreed upon time. She didn't answer. Not sure if she is skiddish or what. Anybody have any experience with her?

Rainman200
08-08-10, 01:24
Any visitors to the lingere shops know that you have to pay $45+ dollars depending on time to the lingere shop before you pay any tip to the model. I am not sure if the girl gets any of this money or very much of it. Have any guys found a way to avoid this charge or have it lessened?

OldFatUglyGuy
08-08-10, 01:58
Just saw Mimi, what a sweet girl, just 18. Pictures are her, but she looks better in person. Completely unrushed, covered service. The description is accurate of her. She didn't like to kiss on the mouth, but roamed your body with light ones. Open for most anything but greek. No tats or piercings, just smooth nice untouched beauty. She is very quiet, and very cute. Her oral skills(covered) were very good, and the thought of her doing it with her braces made it better. She mounted me, had to work a bit for that, she is kinda tight, what a joy watching her. This is an unspoiled treasure, treat her good. Had an incall at a friends, very clean and nice, all around good time, will return.

Funsteve1111
08-08-10, 05:58
I'm sure every guy that reads BP in Rockford was calling her. Young, blond, thin, braces?!. Holy crap. She probably got a gigantic response. Whew!

For God's sake. Someone post a review if they got to see her!

Thanks!

OldFatUglyGuy
08-08-10, 09:51
Went to see Mimi last night, what a cutie. Said she was just a couple months into legalness. Pictures are accurate, but she looks better in person. I called and got directions, got close, called again and got rest of directions. She had a nice incall, very clean, nice location. When I first saw her I was thinking, "wow". She is very quiet and soft spoken. Every thing is on the menu but greek( don't know why you would want it with her). She greeted me with a smile and we get down to it. Lite kissing(not on mouth), nice firm suckable titties, the wonders of youth. Free roaming with your hands and fingers. She is shaved, and has a tight little puffy lipped cotchie, MMMMMM. So I suggest she try her oral skills on me. On goes the wrapper, she was very good, and watching a girl with braces do it was even better. After I have her mount me, took some work to get inside, then she rode me. Looking up and seeing this cute little thing was a pleasure. She never rushed, didn't watch a clock, and was very attentive to me. I will be back to see her again.

Guys, please treat her good

Asianluvr11
08-08-10, 12:03
Her ad has disappeared from both Rockford and Janesville.

You guys must of tired her out.

Asianluvr11
08-08-10, 12:45
I guess she got enough $$ to get her school shopping done.

Castlerae
08-08-10, 14:40
Any visitors to the lingere shops know that you have to pay $45+ dollars depending on time to the lingere shop before you pay any tip to the model. I am not sure if the girl gets any of this money or very much of it. Have any guys found a way to avoid this charge or have it lessened?no, I'm fairly sure this is the "house fee", and there is no way to get around paying it. even with the fee, a session in either of the shops is usually cheaper than a session with any of the women on BP, so I don't have any problem with paying for admission.

OldFatUglyGuy
08-08-10, 14:40
She said she just was doing it to make some quick money, glad I still have her #

Asianluvr11
08-08-10, 20:51
Is she still doing dates?

Slopoke
08-14-10, 00:40
I saw in a recent report that Chantilly lace now has some pics of their girls on their web site. I had always heard that they specialized in younger girls. Not that any of these were old but only one I saw looked under 30ish. That is young for me, LOL. But I thought they had a lot of 21 year olds there. On another note I am very surprised that they would have any pics at all on there.

Artificial Red
08-14-10, 04:27
I usually avoid the strolls near bar time, but I've had the opportunity the past few nights to check things out. Interesting, I think, was the drastic difference between wednesday and thursday night. Wednesday, I saw at least a dozen candidates spread over several parts of the popular stroll, with noone to spoil the party. Thursday, nada, noone, zip, zilch. Except for all the unwelcome party poopers.

The local news provides the second part of tonight's report. Remember to use the big head, gentlemen, or you may be repurchasing your vehicle.

Red

http://mystateline.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=186295

OldFatUglyGuy
08-14-10, 12:43
My regular girl wants to set up a gangbang for herself in Rockford, not sure how many guys. She is very good looking and has a nice body. Skinny, a-cups, nice butt, clit pierced, shaved, about 5'6", 110.

Brown hair, multiple tatoos. Let me know of interest, I will keep you informed.

Barry Soetoro
08-14-10, 18:02
O HOLY SHIT! Stop posting, seriously!So I guess you will take up all the slack if I stop writing and do lots of reports to make up for the ones I am not making since I see by your number of reports that you are a very prolific reporter.

Well I have nothing to report on Rockford since I have not picked up any Rockford girls since my last report but I did go to Madison the one that is in Wisconsin and I did have fun there and I did write a report on it and I posted it there and since you do not like my reports you should not go look at Madison and read the report that I posted there.

Merissa223
08-15-10, 03:03
So I guess you will take up all the slack if I stop writing and do lots of reports to make up for the ones I am not making since I see by your number of reports that you are a very prolific reporter.

Well I have nothing to report on Rockford since I have not picked up any Rockford girls since my last report but I did go to Madison the one that is in Wisconsin and I did have fun there and I did write a report on it and I posted it there and since you do not like my reports you should not go look at Madison and read the report that I posted there.He just means your reports are way to long lol.

Paul Stearn
08-16-10, 13:06
One of you who asked me for contact information then proceeded to email a link to my forum posting to the young lady. I received an email from a very irritated lady who said never to contact again - thanks whoever did it. Little boys should grow up.

Rocket Dork
08-16-10, 19:45
Saw an old favorite of my today. Tiffany is white 35 year old with 7 body 9 on skills and a real pleasant personality. I have digits if you are interested. Please treat her nice. Rocket Dork

Rub & Tugged
08-17-10, 16:28
Going to be in Rockford tomorrow about noon. I'm too much of a pussy for street action. My pick will be either CL or Bpage.... And most likely a girl that posts an ad before noon... What's my move here?

Rocket Dork
08-17-10, 19:19
She is my favorite MILF in Rockford. Merissa seems nice another option. CL has all young ones while across the street has more choices but some questionable ladies. Good Luck Rocket Dork

Passingthru69
08-17-10, 22:50
Hi Guys,

Sunday when I was crusing around with the other half, I noticed a massage place on State and near 6th.

Anybody check it out?

Or do I need to try and take one for the team?

Rocket Dork
08-18-10, 09:59
If you like older ladies(grandmas) or big women Golden Hands is for you. I have gone only once and had nightmares for months. Rocket Dork

Cruising Y
08-18-10, 10:20
Is there anyone who can describe the night shift at exclusive.Mainly sat night.I havent been ther in a few years. I know the day crew always had a better lineup,but I like doing the Rockford thing better at night when i can hit sss,bigfoot, or body shop. I always saw Jamie or Tiffany. Are ther any new girls that can be recommended.

Thanks

Cumsprayer
08-18-10, 13:07
Been there done that. Seen Ginger. This ***** is a lifer. Soon she will be doing guys in the nursing home. She needs plastic surgery on her plastic surgery. She tries to up sell for options. She does give a good hand rub but not worth the hassle. Ginger has a one track mind. Money

Dikk Head
08-18-10, 15:52
I walked in there once after they closed down all the asian places.

Thought I had just walked into a tales from the crypt scene.

Ran out the door screaming.

Mr Stinky
08-18-10, 18:27
Rockford Dock, it's Golden TOUCH not hands. But that's besides the point. Many years ago, it was a really good place. Of course there was nothing else around except Tokyo Spa on the corner of Broadway and 11th St. I was in there about a year ago, just for shits and giggles and there was a younger girl working. Hot bod and hot attitude. She was ready to do just about anything you wanted except fs. Stopped back a week later and she was gone.
Also a note to all you Ginger fans. She does do takeout. When she was at CLV, she gave me her phone number and wanted me to call her for "lunch" the next day. I'll be damned if I could find a couple of industrial strength paper bags. So I never made the trip to see her.

Stinky Out and Shuddering

Rub & Tugged
08-19-10, 09:34
Ok, got laid in Rockford yesterday by Christy. $100 for a half hour. This girl does not look like her photos. She looks cracked/methed out. Nice enough though. I would go to Chantilly in a second over this choice

Knight71
08-20-10, 17:00
Is there anyone who can describe the night shift at exclusive.Mainly sat night.I havent been ther in a few years. I know the day crew always had a better lineup,but I like doing the Rockford thing better at night when i can hit sss,bigfoot, or body shop. I always saw Jamie or Tiffany. Are ther any new girls that can be recommended.

ThanksI know Jamie has been gone for almost a year now. (Don't know why, if anyone knows I would like to hear.) There is always seems to be a Tiffany of some sort. Exclusive's talent pool is a bit low, try CL.

Michael Icq
08-21-10, 07:04
Guys,

I missed out on seeing Mimi, after she posted her ad on BP. I would really like to see her. If anyone who has her contact info can PM me, I would appreciate it. Please check with her to see if you can give her number to a "friend."

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Icq
08-21-10, 07:08
In the last couple weeks, I have been to chantilly lace several times.

Recommend Cierra, a mixed black girl with a nice personality. Enthusiastic.

Nivea is a hispanic girl. Slightly responsive to manuevers. Thin. Nice skin.

Isabella is a cute hispanic girl, but a bit chubby. Very quiet. Cute face.

I always go for the 1/2 hour so I don't feel rushed.

Service Man
08-21-10, 10:03
Thanks for the heads up R&T. I was going to see her this weekend. But, I think I will look elsewhere instead. Too bad, I really liked the pics she posted on BP.

SM

Ok, got laid in Rockford yesterday by Christy. $100 for a half hour. This girl does not look like her photos. She looks cracked/methed out. Nice enough though. I would go to Chantilly in a second over this choice

Honestly
08-21-10, 13:22
Guys,

I missed out on seeing Mimi, after she posted her ad on BP. I would really like to see her. If anyone who has her contact info can PM me, I would appreciate it. Please check with her to see if you can give her number to a "friend."

Thanks,

MichaelI've save pics of this beautiful young woman yet when I went back to look at her post (as you all said) she took it down. I normally save all pics of new faces with there names and numbers but this one slip through the cracks.

OldFatUglyGuy
08-21-10, 15:44
Sorry to say that number quit working right after the weekend.

Robert387
08-22-10, 11:57
In the last couple weeks, I have been to chantilly lace several times.

Recommend Cierra, a mixed black girl with a nice personality. Enthusiastic.

Nivea is a hispanic girl. Slightly responsive to manuevers. Thin. Nice skin.

Isabella is a cute hispanic girl, but a bit chubby. Very quiet. Cute face.

I always go for the 1/2 hour so I don't feel rushed.That "1/2 hour" reference is interesting. Had a session (good, but nothing exceptional) with Lexi the other day for 20 minutes, which is what I've been doing ever since I never needed the half hour length anyway and usually ended up leaving early. This time at the end of the session she responds to someone saying something from down the hall that she had to step just outside the door to show that we were done since our time was up. Didn't realize they watched the clock that closely. They never complained or offered any money back when I left early during a 1/2 hour session.:)

Juan Mendoza
08-23-10, 04:18
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Tim P14
08-23-10, 09:20
I took a ride in the convertible this weekend. I had a couple of experiences that I wanted to share with the locals in Indianapolis.
First stop was at CT’s Theater near the Gary Airport. For those that aren’t aware this place is a small bookstore with a theater that on occasion will have girl for gang bang purposes and a stage behind blue tarps with a chair and a mirror. I had no intention of partaking when I stopped in, I just wanted to see the place again to see if anything had changed and see the talent. I walk in and Asia is sitting at the counter nude with a fish net body wrap. 21, 6 ft slim, bolt on’s, attractive with as nice of lips as I have ever seen. I was shocked. Well the program goes like this. $53 for three songs on the stage then you negotiate with the dancer for extras. The standard from the NW Indiana boards in .5 for CBJ and $ for FS. We got to the stage and she wanted $.5 (150) for everything. Being that business must be slow I ended up @ .75 for FS. This is not my idea of a deal or good time by any means, but the cheapness and the hastiness is some kind of turn on. Again I wouldn’t have done this Asia wasn’t the reward. BJ was quick, but memorable. Doggie bent over the chair was the only position needed. She is worth the trip if you can find her there. The other three girls working were 2’s.

I left CT’s and after a stop for dinner, I would through Northern Illinois and ended up in Rockford. There is a lingerie shop on 7th and State called Chantilly Lace. First time in a lingerie shop. Always heard that they were self service and that is not my idea of a good time. I walk in the first door and am buzzed in the main room 5 or 6 girls appear from upstairs and behind a curtain. All 5 are young and are attractive for one reason or another. They actually have pictures of the models on their website. I chose Tarin. 25 Sandy/Blonde Sandy Red hair, chin, nose and my favorite tongue piercing. She walks be back a hallway to a private room with a half door. There were 6 or eight of these rooms. She then places a large changing screen in front of the half door and the fun begins. There was a half couch/half chair under a white sheet that was very comforting. Perfect height for a long BJ and more positions than I can remember. I forgot the program. $58 dollars for the 30 mins to the house. $3 discount for cash, yet they don’t accept credit cards????? .7 for FS. I actually went over by about 10 mins and there were no complaints.

Be safe!

LordBlackAdder
08-23-10, 11:18
Was in Rockford last night and saw two guys pulled over by cops. Have no idea why. This in itself is not unussual, however both cop cars were unmarked cop cars, agin not unussual. What was strange is that both cop cars did not have the government municipal licence plates on them. You know the ones that begin with "M", all the marked cop cars, most of the unmarked ones and all other city vehicles, ( road works guys, health inspectors etc) have them.

Zeuss
08-23-10, 12:38
There are legitimate unmarked squads with standard passenger car plates. There also are bogus cops on the streets who pull people over and rip them off.

Odds are that if you saw two cars they were legit. Usually at least one marked one will join in for the arrest.

In any event if you are being pulled over by an unmarked car you do have the right to request a marked car. A legitimate cop will call for a marked car.

Play Safe

Christy
08-24-10, 15:51
Thanks for the heads up R&T. I was going to see her this weekend. But, I think I will look elsewhere instead. Too bad, I really liked the pics she posted on BP.

SMHey Darlin, Please dont believe everything people tell you...if youll look further there are many that have great things to say about me...hope to hear from you soon.

Christy XXOO

Diz478
08-24-10, 17:25
Making a stroll down 7th st Sunday night not seeing to much until I got down to 7th st. and 8th ave turn onto 8th ave and came across a young BSW. Her name is Evon - 19, big tits and a sweetheart. Brought her back to my place she stayed for an hour and asked for 70 for FS.

One thing that is bugging me a little bit about this girl is that she says she doesn't do this but I have a good feeling thats BS, as anyone else seen this girl? Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks

Rub & Tugged
08-24-10, 19:37
Christy was very nice. I liked her personality. I told her about this site and that she should advertise on it. She provided service as promised. The pictures are her. But they do not accurately picture how she presently looks. For the sake of foregoing more useless internet argument, I will leave it at that. I did not find her to be a ripoff or a flake.

Rocket Dork
08-24-10, 20:19
I think Christy is terrific. I would repeat with her again. Great body for a 44 year old. Rocket Dork

Fun Knight69
08-24-10, 21:39
I saw an ad for Anne Belle on BP. She is not 19 and she is 23. But she usally wired out big time. She us to walk up 11th and 21 street. She was locked up and got out a couple of weeks ago.

I was out Monday. There where a lot of cops in ground zero. They where checking out the local talent. Even time they appeared. Be safe.

Fun

Parrot Head911
08-25-10, 18:21
I'll add an endorsement for Christy as well. I saw her last month. She was real nice and I thought her services were excellent. Her body is fantastic and the price is reasonable. I plan to repeat when I get a chance.

Lqqkn Round
08-26-10, 11:21
I have been reading about Chantilly Lace on here and would like to visit. This will be the first time I would be going to this place. Can anyone give me some insight as to what to expect.

Lqqkn

Rub & Tugged
08-26-10, 13:49
I'll add an endorsement for Christy as well. I saw her last month. She was real nice and I thought her services were excellent. Her body is fantastic and the price is reasonable. I plan to repeat when I get a chance.

If anyone buys that this post is not a ghost, you are too dopey to be in the hobby.

Parrot Head911
08-26-10, 18:56
If anyone buys that this post is not a ghost, you are too dopey to be in the hobby.I apologize if my first post didn't meet your lofty standards. I have lurked for quite a while and debated whether or not to start posting. Your response certainly won't help anyone get off the sidelines to contribute. I'm not sure what I could/should have said to make the post more legitimate. I have posted reviews on both escorts.com and another site under a similar handle.

Feel free to believe whatever you want, though.

World Wise
08-26-10, 21:06
Could not agree with you more, R&T. Not sure if it is the provider herself, her pimp, or some other interested party but c'mon guys.

Rocket Dork
08-26-10, 23:37
Look at escort reviews also. "Jim Taylor" 2 posts has a glowing review on Lena in Rockford. Looks like another ghost poster. Rocket Dork

Christy
08-27-10, 01:25
If anyone buys that this post is not a ghost, you are too dopey to be in the hobby.So sorry that you feel this bad about me but be rest assured I'm am completly independant! and am not on drugs. I will be posting completly new pics within the nest couple days. It must suck to have such anger indide you. Sorry for your time with me.

Christy

Turkey John
08-27-10, 02:19
I have been reading about Chantilly Lace on here and would like to visit. This will be the first time I would be going to this place. Can anyone give me some insight as to what to expect.

Lqqkn

When you walk in, they will likey ask you if you have been there before. Say, "Yes" and smile confidently. You will want the girl to be comfortable from the beginning not hesitant and feeling like she has to warm you up and feel you out.

I tend to take the full hour. When you look at the prices, you'll notice the difference in cost for 1 hour vs. 30 minutes is very small and the best value you will find in this hobby. I appreciate the relaxed pace, and enjoy playing a bit as opposed to the down and dirty, start, done, thanks, bye

Your sleected girl will walk you to the room and tell you to get comfortable and will take your money to the boss. That is code for...get naked. While she is out, you will have a few minutes to get naked. I like to take the opportunity to grab a wash cloth and clean up a bit. No one likes to snuggle up to a stinky crotch. When she returns, be naked, sitting on the couch and have the tip sitting in plain view on the sink, or on the arm of the couch. If you want BJ, it's $60, FS is $100. If you are really happy afterward, tip a little more.

Let us know how it goes !

Merissa223
08-27-10, 02:52
Look at escort reviews also. "Jim Taylor" 2 posts has a glowing review on Lena in Rockford. Looks like another ghost poster. Rocket DorkYou guys are very observant lol. I guess the new girls can't tell that a person with 1 or 2 posts thats never been on the boards is not just gonna post repeatly about one girl.Everyone knows who all the members are on here including the seniors. If a girl started advertising and all of a sudden you see posts by new members about her that is kinda obvious for the ghost thing.

Jim Taylor
08-27-10, 08:24
I'd like to start by saying I am new to the forums here, but I'm seeing this is not liked much. Well I'm not one to be bulied away. Maybe its time to not spend so much time here and take a few suggestions from here and get a BJ, or FS. Whatever it is that will help you not care if someone is lying about who they are and enjoy these fine woman and there many talents. Now back to the topic at hand that I origanilly logged on for, Chantilly Lace. I enjoy walking in to be greeted by A line of great smelling, real smiling, hot woman. This for me starts the choosing mode in which I now compromise with the growth in my pants. I found comfort in a bit older one named Renee, she is no longer vavailable for me here, so if any ideas on her wherabouts I, the apreciate the info. This left me to shop around and its landed me with a young, hot, firey, redhead, goes by Lexi. So far I've not been dissatisfied yet.

Jerkit
08-27-10, 10:27
With all of the complaints about people lurking and not reporting, I find it ironic that seniors criticise the newer posters thereby shutting them down and reducing the number of posts. C'mon guys, can't we just enjoy the hobby?

Christy
08-27-10, 12:38
I apologize if my first post didn't meet your lofty standards. I have lurked for quite a while and debated whether or not to start posting. Your response certainly won't help anyone get off the sidelines to contribute. I'm not sure what I could/should have said to make the post more legitimate. I have posted reviews on both escorts.com and another site under a similar handle.

Feel free to believe whatever you want, though.Thank you sweetheart! It dont know what I did to make this guy mad the only thing I can think of is I refused to go BB and anyone who knows me knows I always practice safe sex! So again thank you darlin...Hope to hear from you soon!

Christy XXOO

Artificial Red
08-27-10, 15:26
To the Newbs:

Take a little time in your first posts to introduce yourself a bit before posting reviews. Your opinions are taken more seriously on this forum once you've created some credibility for yourself by posting legit reports. Those of us who have been here a while know enough about the scene to figure out when what we are reading is bullshit or not. Usually.

To the Seniors:

Take it easy on the Newbs. I realize there seems to be a rash of new posters with glowing reviews of BP girls, but that doesn't mean they are all bullshit. I followed links and did a bit of searching on the names mentioned in these posts.

Luscious Lena is someone who I used to spend quite a bit of time with. I haven't seen her in a couple years so I didn't add to Jim Taylor's post. However, I found his review of her to be entirely accurate of the experiences I had with her. The only thing missing from his report was her fantastic understanding of the French language.

Red

Lqqkn Round
08-27-10, 18:38
First off I would like to thank Turkey John for his post. It helped knowing what I was walking into. Secondly, I'd like to let the board know that I've been involved with this hobby on and off for some 40 years. Both in the States and overseas! But, new to this board!

And now on to the task at hand.

I found myself at the outer door about 12:30ish walked in to find a sign telling you to ring the bell located by the window. Shortly after ringing the bell I was let in by a nice young girl who welcomed me and asked how I was doing. Within a few seconds several other girls came up from downstairs. The last one up said there will be more up in just a few seconds. And sure enough more lovlies came into the room. As I was looking at the 8-10 girls trying to choose, one last girl came up and all I could say was "and what is your name"!

She replyed Lexi, and I said I'd like to take you!

Lexi is 5'1" give or take, about 115 lbs, cute looking boobies, small butt, and an award winning smile! The rest of the girls headed back down stairs and left Lexi and I alone to take about how long of a time I'd like. I took John's advice and took the hour and was glad I did! Lexie took the money said she'd give this to the boss and headed back down.

Here is a side note. The hour was $75.00 and I gave her 5 twenties ($100.00) and she brought all my change back to me. It's nice not to feel like they could have kept the extra twenty and claimed I'd only given them $80. 00.

When Lexi came back up it was off to the room, half door and all. Lexi told me to make myself comfortable to which I removed all my clothes, placed the tip on the wire table and set down on the chair. Lexi stepped behind the changing wall to change into the first outfit. Very nice, next to nothing, came out and modeled it for me. Asked if I liked and I said yes it was great. We chatted for a few minutes about nothing and then it was on to the next outfit. The changing wall really didn't hide anything as the mirror showed all! When she came out this time she turned all the way around to let me look and I took the opportunity to untie the top. She removed the top and allowed me to play with her boobies for several minutes before I peeked into the panties. So off they came. I took time to touch and admire Lexi's compact body and the next thing I know she is kneeling in front of me cupping the boys as she stroked me. We talked about this and that for several more minutes while she kept busy. To my enjoyment! I said something like you know you could kiss it too, so she bent forward and planted several lite kisses along the shaft. Lexi then asked if I would like her to start with a BJ and I of course said yes. She got the wrapper, placed it on me, got up to get a wash cloth to clean the lub off and the she started and did a very good job until I asked her to stop. Too late. So she finished me off. We cleaned the mess up and just talked some. I then asked if she'd do some more modeling. Lexi finished modeling all her outfits and then she was on the floor at my feet again stroking me. Lexi asked if I could cum again and I said I'm not as young as I once was, but it did feel good. We had a good talk about alot of different things! I had her get up facing me setting on her leggs, on my leggs, so I could stroke her as I played with her boobies. She than asked if there was anything else I'd like her to do. So I asked about trying to place my semi hard member in her. We did and it got solid! Round two, I haven't done that in several years!

Bottom line, I had an outstanding time at Chantilly Lace with Lexi! I'll now be looking for reasons to travel to Rockford.

Treat her right, she sure treated me right!

Lexi works everyday from opening til 3pm. Saturday is her only day off. This is so she can go out Friday night and not have to worry about getting up to go to work iin the morning.

Gave an extra tip when I was getting ready to leave. It's always nice to find a young, cute girl, that takes her time with you (me) and puts an old mans enjoyment first.

Lqqkn

Parrot Head911
08-27-10, 19:02
One of the reasons I've lurked and not posted is that I really didn't have a whole lot to add. I've never picked up a SW or been to a lingerie shop for various reasons. It doesn't mean I never will, but I have nothing to report on in that regard. Most of the reports on here are about SW's and the shops.

I stick to seeing girls that I can find decent information about. Every once in a while I find that here. It's more expensive, but it's better for me. I've seen Sonnie, Danni Summerz and Chanel here in town. I'd be happy to share the experiences, but it doesn't seem like many on here see those girls. It's also pretty easy to find information on those girls. Especially Sonnie and Danni Summerz.

The reason I posted is because Christy became a topic of conversation and I had seen her last month. I figured I had something to add so that's what I tried to do. I understand the skepticism, but I would agree with going a little easier on the new people. Funny thing is, if my report had been negative, would it have been seen as a legitimate report or would I have been considered the "ghost" of some other girl trying to talk down her competition?

Icu50
08-27-10, 22:28
AR, wise, reasoned, calm. To you sir I bow. Additional note to newbies (hell, this goes for us none newbies too) read some of Artificial Reds past post. Real simple to do; left click on AR’s name and a list will pop up, left click on the third option “Find More Reports by Artificial Red”, then read, learn, read some more, learn some more. Thanks AR for efforts and care with which you write your reports.

Barry Soetoro
08-28-10, 14:38
I wound up seeing agirl I had picked up before and she did not want to coe with me since she knew I had written about her and posted it on here so the girls that you pick up on the street know about this and she was upset since there is some guy she is trying to avoid and he knows she was out again and so she did not come with me and that was not fun.

But then this happened after I picked up another girl and I will not sya her name or lots about her whihc should make you guys who do think I write too much. But I will say she was in her early 20s and she told me she was in jail but got out and had to go to court and was arrested for what i was picking her up for and I had fun with her and she had money for drugs when it was done but I did not ask to see if it was OK to write on her for the internet so I will not use her name. The next girl I get i will ask to see if it is Ok to use her name.

Barry Soetoro
08-28-10, 14:41
I liked Lexi a lot too and if Obama was giving me more money out of his stash i would go see her again since she is really hot but going to see her costs more than seeing a girl and having a date with her in the car but the girls I have dates with in the car are not as good looking as Lexi although some of them that I found when I lived in town 5 years ago were real hot but they are not around someone sent me a message saying some of them now have sugar daddies so they ony see one or two guys but tell the guy each guy they are seeing he is their only sugar daddy whihc I think is not real cool.

First off I would like to thank Turkey John for his post. It helped knowing what I was walking into. Secondly, I'd like to let the board know that I've been involved with this hobby on and off for some 40 years. Both in the States and overseas! But, new to this board!

I found myself at the outer door about 12:30ish walked in to find a sign telling you to ring the bell located by the window. Shortly after ringing the bell I was let in by a nice young girl who welcomed me and asked how I was doing. Within a few seconds several other girls came up from downstairs. The last one up said there will be more up in just a few seconds. And sure enough more lovlies came into the room. As I was looking at the 8-10 girls trying to choose, one last girl came up and all I could say was "and what is your name"!

Lexi is 5'1" give or take, about 115 lbs, cute looking boobies, small butt, and an award winning smile! The rest of the girls headed back down stairs and left Lexi and I alone to take about how long of a time I'd like. I took John's advice and took the hour and was glad I did! Lexie took the money said she'd give this to the boss and headed back down.

Here is a side note. The hour was $75.00 and I gave her 5 twenties ($100.00) and she brought all my change back to me. It's nice not to feel like they could have kept the extra twenty and claimed I'd only given them $80. 00.

When Lexi came back up it was off to the room, half door and all. Lexi told me to make myself comfortable to which I removed all my clothes, placed the tip on the wire table and set down on the chair. Lexi stepped behind the changing wall to change into the first outfit. Very nice, next to nothing, came out and modeled it for me. Asked if I liked and I said yes it was great. We chatted for a few minutes about nothing and then it was on to the next outfit. The changing wall really didn't hide anything as the mirror showed all! When she came out this time she turned all the way around to let me look and I took the opportunity to untie the top. She removed the top and allowed me to play with her boobies for several minutes before I peeked into the panties. So off they came. I took time to touch and admire Lexi's compact body and the next thing I know she is kneeling in front of me cupping the boys as she stroked me. We talked about this and that for several more minutes while she kept busy. To my enjoyment! I said something like you know you could kiss it too, so she bent forward and planted several lite kisses along the shaft. Lexi then asked if I would like her to start with a BJ and I of course said yes. She got the wrapper, placed it on me, got up to get a wash cloth to clean the lub off and the she started and did a very good job until I asked her to stop. Too late. So she finished me off. We cleaned the mess up and just talked some. I then asked if she'd do some more modeling. Lexi finished modeling all her outfits and then she was on the floor at my feet again stroking me. Lexi asked if I could cum again and I said I'm not as young as I once was, but it did feel good. We had a good talk about alot of different things! I had her get up facing me setting on her leggs, on my leggs, so I could stroke her as I played with her boobies. She than asked if there was anything else I'd like her to do. So I asked about trying to place my semi hard member in her. We did and it got solid! Round two, I haven't done that in several years!

Bottom line, I had an outstanding time at Chantilly Lace with Lexi! I'll now be looking for reasons to travel to Rockford.

Lexi works everyday from opening til 3pm. Saturday is her only day off. This is so she can go out Friday night and not have to worry about getting up to go to work iin the morning.

Gave an extra tip when I was getting ready to leave. It's always nice to find a young, cute girl, that takes her time with you (me) and puts an old mans enjoyment first.

Lqqkn

Paul Stearn
08-28-10, 17:20
[QUOTE=Barry Soetoro]=if Obama was giving me more money out of his stash i would go see her again QUOTE]

You want more of my tax dollars to see a hooker?

Icu50
08-29-10, 04:52
Hi Barry,

Not to be a know it all nor wanting to chastise anyone but it would be a much better post if you were to use punctuation. Think of it this way; write your post, then read your post aloud. Every time you need to take a breath put a period or a common at that point. Who gives a holy fuck it that spot is really where a period or common should go, it would simply make reading your reports alot easier to read. I hope this helps and keep posting. Good luck and be careful.

Michael Icq
08-29-10, 05:21

LqqknNice post. I have been to Chantilly several times taking the 1/2 hour for the complete program. I did not know one could take the hour and get msog/2 rounds. Thats kinda cool, but I wonder if this is YMMV or always the case? Can anyone enlighten me via posting or PM?

I am looking for young woman for incall in rockford or near rockford besides the wonderful Chantilly. Anyone willing to share? I presume the BP young girls are fake and some BP women seem too old for me. Looking for under 25. FYI, I tried Jordan and did not like at all. She seemed stoned and that turned me off.

Tradewins
08-29-10, 18:49
Ok, got laid in Rockford yesterday by Christy. $100 for a half hour. This girl does not look like her photos. She looks cracked/methed out. Nice enough though. I would go to Chantilly in a second over this choiceMr. R&T you are spot on in your post #2297. In fact you were more than generous in your assesment not describing the overall conditions of this stop. Some people have higher standards than others.

Merissa223
08-30-10, 04:16
Hey guys i have a close friend of mine that is new to seeing providers and he is interested in seeing Angelina. I was wondering if anyone has seen her and if so if they can private message me with reviews or post. Here is her link i hope it works.
http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lets-make-a-wonderful-time-out-of-our-time-angelina/6299279

I want to set my friend up with a girl that is nice and not on bullshit so any information would be helpful.

Rub & Tugged
08-30-10, 10:43
Thank you sweetheart! It dont know what I did to make this guy mad the only thing I can think of is I refused to go BB and anyone who knows me knows I always practice safe sex! So again thank you darlin...Hope to hear from you soon!

Christy XXOO

Called Christy who provided accurate directions to her place to an out of towner such as myself. It was as tiny of a house as you could possibly find and she called it her apartment, so I assume she rents this dilapidated shack. There was some gang banging types on her street and this was about four p.m. She waved to me from her door when I was pulling in the driveway. This somewhat put me at ease, over the straight knocking on a door.

Inside there is a small room with a mattress on the floor about 4 feet from the door. There is some type of dog in a cage with a blanket over it. Then you can't see into the kitchen as there is a blanket hanging up blocking the view into the rest of the house. This was off putting as I had a feeling that there might be other people in the house, and we were basically doing it on the living room floor.

I put the $100 on the table and she told me to make myself comfortable. I assumed at that time that $100 would be in a drug dealer's pocket 10 minutes after I walked out the door. We both got naked. The place was dirty, but it did not smell bad, as I have been in some smoky/pet smelling places in the past.

I do a lot of Backpage/CL/Lingere Shops or AMPS. Call me a pussy but I have rarely (2 or 3 times in my life) done a street worker as I think it is too risky for my scenerio. So to be fair, I don't see a lot of the busted out crack hoes you street mongers do.

Christy was nice and did put me at ease. But to be candid, she looked like she was addicted to crack or meth. Hey, she wouldn't be fucking me if she wasn't. She had they look like she had prematurely aged. I almost was too worried about crabs to stick it in Christy, but she started with CBJ and then figured, yeah..I can always get the medicine if I get crabs... There was never any discussion of BB as I was scared of FS with a condom with this girl.

I did not catch the crabs off this woman. Service was as promised and enthusiastic. She came back with a wet washcloth and wiped my up a bit.

What I keep stating is that the photos do not presently look like her.

Her present ad has 4 pictures
http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/christy-is-the-hottest-milf-in-town-yes-the-hottest-see-for-yourself-44/6173786

Her face does not presently look like that. Her belly from her tattoo to her underwear is disturbingly rippled and streched marked out (this picture has been photoshopped, unless the pictures are so old, they are pre-children) , and the bottom of her rock hard fakies is disturbingly rippled out. I don't EVEN MIND if a provider has a disturbingly stretch marked out belly, I do mind when the pictures are outdated/altered

The last picture has a pepsi machine in it an a topless picture on the wall. I assume this was the last time she worked at a LS.

This post is not meant to be mean spirited. It is meant to accurately provide other posters with what is going to expect when they call you for service.

There have been other posters on this board that review a girl and say they wish they stayed home, or they wasted their money. I do not feel that way about my visit to your place or the service you provided.

Christy
08-30-10, 13:59
Called Christy who provided accurate directions to her place to an out of towner such as myself. It was as tiny of a house as you could possibly find and she called it her apartment, so I assume she rents this dilapidated shack. There was some gang banging types on her street and this was about four pm She waved to me from her door when I was pulling in the driveway. This somewhat put me at ease, over the straight knocking on a door.

Inside there is a small room with a mattress on the floor about 4 feet from the door. There is some type of dog in a cage with a blanket over it. Then you can't see into the kitchen as there is a blanket hanging up blocking the view into the rest of the house. This was off putting as I had a feeling that there might be other people in the house, and we were basically doing it on the living room floor.

I put the $100 on the table and she told me to make myself comfortable. I assumed at that time that $100 would be in a drug dealer's pocket 10 minutes after I walked out the door. We both got naked. The place was dirty, but it did not smell bad, as I have been in some smoky/pet smelling places in the past.

I do a lot of Backpage/CL/Lingere Shops or AMPs. Call me a pussy but I have rarely (2 or 3 times in my life) done a street worker as I think it is too risky for my scenerio. So to be fair, I don't see a lot of the busted out crack hoes you street mongers do.

Christy was nice and did put me at ease. But to be candid, she looked like she was addicted to crack or meth. Hey, she wouldn't be fucking me if she wasn't. She had they look like she had prematurely aged. I almost was too worried about crabs to stick it in Christy, but she started with CBJ and then figured, yeah. I can always get the medicine if I get crabs. There was never any discussion of BB as I was scared of FS with a condom with this girl.

I did not catch the crabs off this woman. Service was as promised and enthusiastic. She came back with a wet washcloth and wiped my up a bit.

What I keep stating is that the photos do not presently look like her.

Her present ad has 4 pictures

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/christy-is-the-hottest-MILF-in-town-yes-the-hottest-see-for-yourself-44/6173786

Her face does not presently look like that. Her belly from her tattoo to her underwear is disturbingly rippled and streched marked out (this picture has been photoshopped, unless the pictures are so old, they are pre-children), and the bottom of her rock hard fakies is disturbingly rippled out. I don't EVEN MIND if a provider has a disturbingly stretch marked out belly, I do mind when the pictures are outdated/altered

The last picture has a pepsi machine in it an a topless picture on the wall. I assume this was the last time she worked at a LS.

This post is not meant to be mean spirited. It is meant to accurately provide other posters with what is going to expect when they call you for service.

There have been other posters on this board that review a girl and say they wish they stayed home, or they wasted their money. I do not feel that way about my visit to your place or the service you provided.Mr R&T. I'm sorry if you felt my apartment is a dilapated shack, but this is my first apartment on my own sionce my children have all graduated and moved out and I'm not needing a 3 bedroom home anymore. The small room you described was my living room and it is far friom small but the reason I had my matress on the floor in the L/R is because I just bought an aitconditioner and wasnt sure if would cool off my bedroom as well but sionmce have dicovered it does cool that room also. The reason I didn't buy 2 ACs is because my brand new grandbaby was coming hiome that day and bought one for her bnedroom so it would be comfortable when she came home. The dog in the cage is my Pit Bull Trinity and she is there for my protection since I haven't lived alone since having children its quite a change and I feel scared there all alone. The blanket on the door seperates the living room from the kitchen s o it will cool off the front of the house. There was absolutely NOONE inside my house and I've encourages all my clients to look it thyey felt the need, my clients comforts come first, but now I have realized the a/c also cools off my bedroom. Your 100 dollar donatuion actually went towards my new grandbabuies baby shower and NOT a drug dealer. And my apartment was dirty? That sir is a blantent lie! And by the way, I've NEVER been a street walker and have never had a pimp. Pimp is spelled KIDS to me and always hasd been. In conclusion FYI I will have new pics up this week. /I wouild like you to find a 44 year old 45 in 2 months that looks as good asd I do. Stretch marks? Yes I may have a few but you are exagerating an awful lot and the gentlemen that have seen me can testfy for that! I've never used photoshop and wouldn't know how to work it if I wanted to. If Merrissa/WErin wouls dtep up to the plate and be a down ass ***** that we usually are for eachother she would tell you about me as we have worked together many years. You have a Blessed Day R&T.

Christy

HappyIndyGuy
08-30-10, 15:57
I hope none of us in this board belongs to one of these four.

Please be careful.

http://mystateline.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=190575

Mr Stinky
08-30-10, 16:32
Hey guys i have a close friend of mine that is new to seeing providers and he is interested in seeing Angelina. I was wondering if anyone has seen her and if so if they can private message me with reviews or post. Here is her link i hope it works.
http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lets-make-a-wonderful-time-out-of-our-time-angelina/6299279

I want to set my friend up with a girl that is nice and not on bullshit so any information would be helpful.

If this guy's a close friend, why don't you contact her and see if she'll give you a "professional discount". What about your old friend Heather. She seems like a pretty nice lady. Or what about you, yourself. You're a provider and at least he'd know what he was gettiing into...sort of speak.

Stinky Wondering

Funsteve1111
08-30-10, 17:29
The pics were obviously taken in a tropical location, as there are what look like palm trees in the background. It's either not her or the pics were taken on vacation?

Merissa - saw you out-and-about (you were running errands) a few weeks ago. You look good in your pics, but you look MUCH hotter in person.

Zizek
08-30-10, 21:32
I saw Lala from backpage. She is the very hot girl in the pics. I think she has reviews available under another name. For the 1/2 hour program at 150 she was not too enthusiastic. YMMV. She asks 300 for an hour. She offered an opportunity for me to freshen up that I probably should have used but I thought i was pretty clean and she seemed ready to get started. She allowed some daty and Russian but refused any bj. She said her breasts couldn't be kissed that day because of soreness but that they normally can be. She did a good cowgirl with her breasts pressing against my chest. I believe I saw her manager on his way to his car and then waiting there when I left.

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-be-your-regular-petite-gfeoutandincalls-21/6237249

Edit: The previous name was Isabella.

Flyermania
08-31-10, 08:11
I am looking for young woman for incall in rockford or near rockford besides the wonderful Chantilly. Anyone willing to share? I presume the BP young girls are fake and some BP women seem too old for me. Looking for under 25. FYI, I tried Jordan and did not like at all. She seemed stoned and that turned me off.I would highly recommend Sky:

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/smokin-hot-34dd-waiting-4-you_-23/4131367

She is 23, very friendly and down to earth, and has one of the best bodies I have ever seen in my life. She can be a little hard to connect with as she is really busy, but definitely worth it.

LordBlackAdder
08-31-10, 10:37
[QUOTE=Barry Soetoro]=if Obama was giving me more money out of his stash i would go see her again QUOTE]

You want more of my tax dollars to see a hooker?

Maybe they can get a policy here like the last government did in the UK, that allows this to happen plus he gets instructions on how to do it. Are you so mean that you want to deprieve poor Barry of his human rights?

Councils pay for disabled to visit prostitutes and lap-dancing clubs from £520m taxpayer fund

A ‘man of 21 with learning disabilities has been granted taxpayers’ money to fly to Amsterdam and have sex with a prostitute.

His social worker says sex is a ‘human right’ for the unnamed individual – described as a frustrated virgin.

His trip to a brothel in the Dutch capital’s red light district next month is being funded through a £520million scheme introduced by the last government to empower those with disabilities.

They are given a personal budget and can choose what services this is spent on.

The man’s social worker, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said his client was an ‘angry, frustrated and anxious young man’ who had a need for sex.

‘He’s planning to do more than just have his end away – he’s having a holiday,’ he said.

‘He has been to two sexual health and sexual awareness courses and basically wants to try it.

‘The girls in Amsterdam are far more protected than those on UK streets. Let him have some fun – I’d want to.

‘Wouldn’t you prefer that we can control this, guide him, educate him, support him to understand the process and ultimately end up satisfying his needs in a secure, licensed place where his happiness and growth as a person is the most important thing?

‘Refusing to offer him this service would be a violation of his human rights.’

Merissa223
08-31-10, 15:33
If this guy's a close friend, why don't you contact her and see if she'll give you a "professional discount". What about your old friend Heather. She seems like a pretty nice lady. Or what about you, yourself. You're a provider and at least he'd know what he was gettiing into. Sort of speak.

Stinky WonderingUm he is a close friend of me and my boyfriend so seeing my friends or me is out of the question.

Mr Stinky
08-31-10, 15:39
If you run for mayor, you've got my vote!! And as a side note, this weekend I went to the China Buffet for dinner. A really hot chinese girl greeted me and showed me to my seat. I lost control when she asked what I wanted. I told her an hour massage with table shower. They threw me out.

Stinky Confused

Merissa223
08-31-10, 16:06
Mr R&T. I'm sorry if you felt my apartment is a dilapated shack, but this is my first apartment on my own sionce my children have all graduated and moved out and I'm not needing a 3 bedroom home anymore. The small room you described was my living room and it is far friom small but the reason I had my matress on the floor in the L/R is because I just bought an aitconditioner and wasnt sure if would cool off my bedroom as well but sionmce have dicovered it does cool that room also. The reason I didn't buy 2 ACs is because my brand new grandbaby was coming hiome that day and bought one for her bnedroom so it would be comfortable when she came home. The dog in the cage is my Pit Bull Trinity and she is there for my protection since I haven't lived alone since having children its quite a change and I feel scared there all alone. The blanket on the door seperates the living room from the kitchen s o it will cool off the front of the house. There was absolutely NOONE inside my house and I've encourages all my clients to look it thyey felt the need, my clients comforts come first, but now I have realized the a/c also cools off my bedroom. Your 100 dollar donatuion actually went towards my new grandbabuies baby shower and NOT a drug dealer. And my apartment was dirty? That sir is a blantent lie! And by the way, I've NEVER been a street walker and have never had a pimp. Pimp is spelled KIDS to me and always hasd been. In conclusion FYI I will have new pics up this week. /I wouild like you to find a 44 year old 45 in 2 months that looks as good asd I do. Stretch marks? Yes I may have a few but you are exagerating an awful lot and the gentlemen that have seen me can testfy for that! I've never used photoshop and wouldn't know how to work it if I wanted to. If Merrissa/WErin wouls dtep up to the plate and be a down ass ***** that we usually are for eachother she would tell you about me as we have worked together many years. You have a Blessed Day R&T.

ChristySorry guys for her misspelled words that is what happens when you're upset. Everything she is saying is the total truth as i am friends with her on facebook and get the newsfeed of her business.Plus we have similar friends and i have known her for years.I can assure you guys, as all of you from reading my older posts know that i am not afraid to speak the truth that she does not have a pimp or do drugs and by the way for 44 years old yes i would say she looks better then most i seen, or any crackhore on the street. If you did not waste your time r&t then why would you talk so bad and put such a post.

Tradewins
08-31-10, 20:06
[QUOTE=Paul Stearn]Maybe they can get a policy here like the last government did in the UK, that allows this to happen plus he gets instructions on how to do it. Are you so mean that you want to deprieve poor Barry of his human rights?

Councils pay for disabled to visit prostitutes and lap-dancing clubs from £520m taxpayer fund

A ‘man of 21 with learning disabilities has been granted taxpayers’ money to fly to Amsterdam and have sex with a prostitute.

His social worker says sex is a ‘human right’ for the unnamed individual – described as a frustrated virgin.

His trip to a brothel in the Dutch capital’s red light district next month is being funded through a £520million scheme introduced by the last government to empower those with disabilities.

They are given a personal budget and can choose what services this is spent on.

The man’s social worker, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said his client was an ‘angry, frustrated and anxious young man’ who had a need for sex.

‘He’s planning to do more than just have his end away – he’s having a holiday,’ he said.

‘He has been to two sexual health and sexual awareness courses and basically wants to try it.

‘The girls in Amsterdam are far more protected than those on UK streets. Let him have some fun – I’d want to.

‘Wouldn’t you prefer that we can control this, guide him, educate him, support him to understand the process and ultimately end up satisfying his needs in a secure, licensed place where his happiness and growth as a person is the most important thing?

‘Refusing to offer him this service would be a violation of his human rights.’
The US gov. gives out all kinds of money for various addictions. The next thing you know everyone on this forum will be signing up for free (sex addict) money. WTF you NMG barrys

Mannamik
09-01-10, 07:07
ROFLMBO, I would suggest one more try, and offer her a bigger tip. Mannamik

Call Me Booger
09-01-10, 16:00
ROFLMBO, I would suggest one more try, and offer her a bigger tip. MannamikAnd Stinky, don't forget to tell her that you've been here before. And start rubbing her butt and legs! LMAO

Robert387
09-02-10, 12:25
Have been to Chantilly Lace numerous times (and posted when something noteworthy occurred), but have been thinking of going across the street to Exclusive. From reviewing the postings of the last year or so, is seems like the set-up is similar and the 40/60/100 rule is in effect. (My preference is the .6 route with the 20 min. timeframe.) At CL I always went with Angelea until she departed last December, and since then it's primarily been Lexi. Based on that "profile," can anyone with experiences at both establishments provide a recommendation from the daytime lineup at Exclusive that would provide a similar experience to Angelea or Lexi? Thanks.

Christy
09-03-10, 01:17
For some reason I havent been able to get on BP has anyone else been able to get on?

Please let me know!

Christy
09-03-10, 01:34
The pics were obviously taken in a tropical location, as there are what look like palm trees in the background. It's either not her or the pics were taken on vacation?

Merissa - saw you out-and-about (you were running errands) a few weeks ago. You look good in your pics, but you look MUCH hotter in person.Merissa is an extreme hottie and definatly worth your time!

You need to look her up when you have the time!

Christy

Cruising Y
09-03-10, 11:32
Rob I havnt been to Exclusive in years, so I can not give you a specific recommendation. Its general knowledge that the day shift has a bigger and better selection. I was at chantily only once. I always enjoyed Angela at Exclusive. She is a little older than the others, but seems to enjoy the inter action as much. Small chest but nice ass and legs.

Good luck

Rubenme2
09-03-10, 11:50
Have been to Chantilly Lace numerous times (and posted when something noteworthy occurred), but have been thinking of going across the street to Exclusive. From reviewing the postings of the last year or so, is seems like the set-up is similar and the 40/60/100 rule is in effect. (My preference is the .6 route with the 20 min. timeframe.) At CL I always went with Angelea until she departed last December, and since then it's primarily been Lexi. Based on that "profile," can anyone with experiences at both establishments provide a recommendation from the daytime lineup at Exclusive that would provide a similar experience to Angelea or Lexi? Thanks.

One of it's high points for me was that it was the best places to find MILFs who are great at their jobs. Now there are diamonds but quite a few potholes to avoid. Reading the forum is always good.

Day time will depend on how early you go. I say go with Angela. Yes she is the "Angelea" of EL. Great personallity with a nice butt and she will always treat you right. Then take a moment to ask who she would recommend for the next visit.

Most important thing is to take your time picking a girl. What you see is not always what you get. I could recommend more girls but they are not always there.

And yes avoid Lizzie. She is nice but you will thank me later.

Playhard09
09-03-10, 19:22
Recently made the trip out to CL. Went while the evening lineup was in and the last girl to join was April. Little blond, said she was 20. Went with an hour. All in all would repeat, she wasn't the greatest conversationalist but knew what she was doing otherwise. As far as looks, she was absolutely stunning and was more than willing to go for two rounds.

Funsteve1111
09-04-10, 06:06
Recently made the trip out to CL. Went while the evening lineup was in and the last girl to join was April. Little blond, said she was 20. Went with an hour. All in all would repeat, she wasn't the greatest conversationalist but knew what she was doing otherwise. As far as looks, she was absolutely stunning and was more than willing to go for two rounds.Is this the same April that advertises on BP?

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/weekend-specials-hott-n-sexy-all-natural-blonde-available-247-22/6215078

If so, can I have some details in a PM? Not sure if if it's tgtbt.

Funsteve1111
09-04-10, 06:21
Merissa is an extreme hottie and definatly worth your time!

You need to look her up when you have the time!

ChristyChristy - I have enjoyed Merissa's company several times at ELB, as well as yours :) This was a couple of years ago. Both of you were VERY nice and I would recommend both of you to anyone.

Dave992
09-04-10, 13:45
Haven't been on the site in quite a while. It's nice to see some friends on here now. (Christy, Marrissa). I have seen both of these ladies more than once, and they are both very sweet and accomodating. Christy does not live in a shack. It is small, yes, but clean and comfortable. She knows what she is doing!! Don't let one moron's review keep you from calling this fantastice woman.

Diz478
09-04-10, 23:30
Was taking a drive through Rockford today and saw all kinds of action on the street. Most of what I was seeing was BSW, was starting to get the itch oops, wait a minute, It just occured to me the Rockford police are really cracking down and talk of impounding cars, o shit. So I decided to take a safer route, BAD DECISION!

I contacted Nina off of Backpage young black girl. I called to make an appointment she answers, we talk, yes two o clock would be fine. I show up to the hotel at two o clock, call no answer, she texts me I will be there in a few minutes ok I wait. Fifteen mins go by I call again shes says I will be there in 5, ok and I wait. She finally gets there and invites me to the room. I get up to the room and what a mess and the sheets have spots on them, BARF!

We get started with a CBJ after she told me on the phone she can do BBBJ and than refused, not the greatest not much talent but whatever. We finally get down to doggie and the she starts grabbing and poking Mr. Johnson to see if the cover is on, OUCH lady that thing between my legs is sensitive, she says just making sure the condom is on. She did this the whole time finally when Im almost there she says times up and pushes me away. I still have 10 mins. She turns to me and says that will be 40 more bucks. Didn't say a word got up and put my clothes on and then she turns to me and says I shorted her by 20 bucks. It was all there when I handed it to you, O hold on a minute and let me grab the 20 you just pushed under the bed with your foot. Do I need to say anything else gentleman. Don't waste your time or money. I was eyeballed by to guys out in the hallway of the hotel after I left the room which followed me down the stairs and stopped and watched me go to my car. Becareful fellow mongers.

Icu50
09-05-10, 09:52
I contacted Nina off of Backpage young black girl... Do I need to say anything else gentleman. Don't waste your time or money. I was eyeballed by to guys out in the hallway of the hotel after I left the room which followed me down the stairs and stopped and watched me go to my car. Becareful fellow mongers.
Would you please post a hyper-link to the specific Nina in question and thanks for the clear and informative post and thanks for the warning.

Diz478
09-05-10, 10:12
Rockford, IL free classifieds

backpage.com > rockford adult entertainment > rockford escorts

36DD:[BBW]! SuPer ThiCk anD DeLiciouSLy CurVy SeduCtrEsS . . .100 incall::BBW:: - 23
posted: September 4, 2010, 02:49 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: click here

-- EMAILSfor appoint 20 minahead time!

r> $180/HR
$100/HH
Each Additional Hour - Only $100
HTML code:
Click to join eroticuflavor4u

I'm there when you need :°o★o° Companionship ... Fetishes and Fantasies turned to reality... Body Massage to put your mind, body, and spirit in a state of total relaxation.. Erotic light domination and more just ask.... I provide a complete relaxing and comforting decert environment, along with a great personality and warm inviting attitude. All I ask is NO blocked calls, No TexXxTs, No VuLgAr LaNgUaGe CaLL1-1-815-227-7840 only

• User first posted December 2008

• Post ID: 6041922

Rocket Dork
09-05-10, 13:41
Thanks for the warning. There are many good providers out there. I hate wasting time and money on the skanks. Rocket dork

Diz478
09-05-10, 17:33
Thanks for the warning. There are many good providers out there. I hate wasting time and money on the skanks. Rocket dorkYour welcome, I really thought I was going to get my teeth knocked out before I got out of that hotel with those idiots following me.

Cdthue
09-05-10, 17:57
Hello, Fellow Mongers,

CDT here from Chicago. Haven't been around Rockford in 5 years. Was a regular at CL for a Summer before shipping overseas with military.

After reading through the forum, I have to say I'm interested with visiting Rockford again. Problem is I don't want to drive a few hours for a quickie. I've read up on some of the escorts and CL, but can someone give me intel about the strip clubs there? Any extras to be had? Looking to spend a day to make the drive worthwhile.

Thanks in advance.

CDT

Tradewins
09-05-10, 18:45
Haven't been on the site in quite a while. It's nice to see some friends on here now. (Christy, Marrissa). I have seen both of these ladies more than once, and they are both very sweet and accomodating. Christy does not live in a shack. It is small, yes, but clean and comfortable. She knows what she is doing!! Don't let one moron's review keep you from calling this fantastice woman.
You must not have seen Tina since 2007 when you last posted.

Dave992
09-06-10, 03:01
You must not have seen Tina since 2007 when you last posted.Not sure what you mean? Tina/Christy Tina at ELB Christy the MILF. Either way, she outstanding!

Icu50
09-06-10, 12:19
Rockford, IL free classifieds
here is a few links to Nina (I think)

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/36ddbbw-super-thick-and-deliciously-curvy-seductress-100-incallbbw-23/6041922

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-ebony-for-naughty-erotic-fun-20/6076573

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-every-breast-lovers-fantasy-with-my-out-this-world38dds-20/6060105

hope this helps

Merissa223
09-06-10, 15:30
here is a few links to Nina (I think)

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/36ddbbw-super-thick-and-deliciously-curvy-seductress-100-incallbbw-23/6041922

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-ebony-for-naughty-erotic-fun-20/6076573

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-every-breast-lovers-fantasy-with-my-out-this-world38dds-20/6060105

hope this helpsSo which one is it is she 19,20,23 she has different ages on all her ads. Does she forget the age she puts down or what.

Diz478
09-06-10, 17:15
Thank you and this computer can go to hell!

Artificial Red
09-07-10, 02:04
Whatever you want to call it.

One of my planned projects for the day on this fine Labor Day was to tidy up the Red-Mobile. I like to head down to the car wash on 11th st and keep an eye out to see what I see while down there.

I am a hobbyist who feels that no pussy is worth going to jail for, so I dot my I's, cross my T's and mind my P's and Q's when it concerns discretion and not giving Uncle Leo a reason to hassle me. So, not surprisingly, I wasn't very pleased with myself when I found the crack stem under the passenger seat in the Red-Mobile.

I first wondered how long it had been there. Then I wondered if it had been there when I was stopped at an "Insurance Courtesy Check" last week.

That would have been a real stupid reason to go to jail.

Don't be stupid people.

Mr Stinky
09-07-10, 10:44
So which one is it is she 19,20,23 she has different ages on all her ads. Does she forget the age she puts down or what.

I don't believe these are the same chick. At least one isn't for sure. Claim to be independant, but have the same phone number. Me thinks something smells rotten in Rockford.

Stinky Holding his....Nose

Icu50
09-07-10, 13:07
So which one is it is she 19,20,23 she has different ages on all her ads. Does she forget the age she puts down or what.
Maybe she ages really, really, really fast?????

Merissa223
09-07-10, 14:27

One of my planned projects for the day on this fine Labor Day was to tidy up the Red-Mobile. I like to head down to the car wash on 11th st and keep an eye out to see what I see while down there.

I am a hobbyist who feels that no pussy is worth going to jail for, so I dot my I's, cross my T's and mind my P's and Q's when it concerns discretion and not giving Uncle Leo a reason to hassle me. So, not surprisingly, I wasn't very pleased with myself when I found the crack stem under the passenger seat in the Red-Mobile.

I first wondered how long it had been there. Then I wondered if it had been there when I was stopped at an "Insurance Courtesy Check" last week.

Don't be stupid people.Funny that you said that cause I went to Walgreens on 9th and state to go shopping and on my way out I seen a somebody needle that got thrown right next to my car. Worried that someones kid could pick it up I grabbed it with a tissue and threw it in the Walgreens garbage. It was awful.

Diz478
09-07-10, 20:21
I don't believe these are the same chick. At least one isn't for sure. Claim to be independant, but have the same phone number. Me thinks something smells rotten in Rockford.

Stinky Holding his....NoseTrust me its the same chick, I was face to face with her when she ripped me off. She has done something with her hair and put on alot of make up for two out of the three postings that Icu50 was nice enough to help me out with. Thanks again Icu50!

I hate writing bad reviews because its like Rocket Dork said "there are so many good providers out there" but she ripped me off and I thought there was really going to be a problem with me getting roughed up when I left her hotel room if you read my review about her. I don't want to see anyone else ripped off or even hurt.

Merissa223
09-08-10, 01:45
Maybe she ages really, really, really fast?????She was posting that she was 24 yesterday lol.

Turkey John
09-08-10, 02:59

Don't be stupid people.Thanks for this tip!

Robert387
09-08-10, 14:04
One of it's high points for me was that it was the best places to find MILFs who are great at their jobs. Now there are diamonds but quite a few potholes to avoid. Reading the forum is always good.

Day time will depend on how early you go. I say go with Angela. Yes she is the "Angelea" of EL. Great personallity with a nice butt and she will always treat you right. Then take a moment to ask who she would recommend for the next visit.

Most important thing is to take your time picking a girl. What you see is not always what you get. I could recommend more girls but they are not always there.

And yes avoid Lizzie. She is nice but you will thank me later.I stopped in the other day for a session with Angela. As per the above recommendation, she did not disappoint. A very nice gal who gives a nice session. It was .45 for 20 min. and .6 tip for mid-level service. Will repeat.

Robert387
09-08-10, 14:10

Don't be stupid people.I had almost the exact same thing happen after a pick-up in Quad Cities (corner of Myrtle & 2nd) a few months ago. It was more than a little shocking to find the stem when making a quick double-check of the seat and floor after the date. Lucky to have spotted it without riding around with it for any extended period of time. I'm sure the "It's not mine and I don't know how it got there" defense would have been very effective.:(
Don't be stupid -- and don't be careless.

Rub & Tugged
09-08-10, 14:51
You must not have seen Tina since 2007 when you last posted.I can't tell for sure, either "tina's/chrissy's" house or the one next to it is listed on Zillow for sale for $31k and its a duplex. So two apartments. Says the rent is $350-$450 per month per unit. Even if four $100 tricks are turned a day. Thats $12, 000 a month tax free. The equivilent of a taxed job of about $230, 000 a year. Chrissy looks like she is on drugs, and the pictures don't reflect what she looks like, which is a severe drug addict. One more time, because these workers can't understand the point. This isn't a bad review. This is reporting that the pictures are not accurate.

I'm awaiting yet another rant.

Castlerae
09-08-10, 22:15

Don't be stupid people.Kind of reminds me of something that happened about two years ago to me. Was leaving the site of a get-together with a provider and had driven something like a quarter mile when suddenly the lights start flashing behind me. Pulled over and Uncle Leo comes up, asking to see my license and registration. Hand it over, sweating bullets that this guy had the place staked out, wondering if I'm about to spend the night in jail. He comes back after a couple of minutes, hands me my stuff and says he's sorry: he'd spotted my license plate, run it, and had keyed it in wrong, came back as stolen! Re-ran it after I gave him my stuff and came up clean. Thanked him very kindly for the apology, said I had no problem with the stop, and *carefully* pulled back into traffic and drove away!

Moral of the story: don't *ever* give the cops a reason to mess with you!

OldFatUglyGuy
09-09-10, 23:24
Well, I saw Mimi on the list on BP last night and gave her a call. Texts back and forth, finally we are set. She is only doing outcall, so I give her directions. She is not a clock watcher at all, and wants to please. Arranged for BBBJ and to my surprise cim. What a good job she did. Will see her again.

Icu50
09-10-10, 15:12
Well, I saw Mimi on the list on BP last night and gave her a call. Texts back and forth, finally we are set. She is only doing outcall, so I give her directions. She is not a clock watcher at all, and wants to please. Arranged for BBBJ and to my surprise cim. What a good job she did. Will see her again.
Ha OFUG,
Thanks for the info. The only Mimi i could find in BP is the link below (no pics :(

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/double-the-fun-18/6373258

Is this "your" Mimi and more importantly does her self description match and how about your donation? Thanks again

Asianluvr11
09-10-10, 16:46
This is same Mimi that advertised on BP about a month ago for a weekend. She has reappeared with higher prices.

Icu50
09-10-10, 18:46
This is same Mimi that advertised on BP about a month ago for a weekend. She has reappeared with higher prices.
and the current prices are.....

Icu50
09-10-10, 19:07
With a little effort I found Mimi's ******* page and 20 or so pics. Here are some of the better ones. After only a fleeting moment on her home page I get the sense our little Mimi likes the hip-hop crowd (read black). Not judging, just observing. Still wonder about the donations.

Icu50
09-10-10, 19:20
I’ve spent too much time on this… why? I don’t know. I found another Mimi social site (using her real name, not Mimi). In 2006, she stated her age as 18 (just turned 18) and she wore glasses back then. 2010, I’m goin’ go with she’s now 22.

Icu50
09-10-10, 19:40
Hi all,
Meet a new friend, Rose. She’s probably in her very early 20’s, short, white, leaning on the thin side (the parts that aren’t thin just need exercise), she either doesn’t have a dental plan or doesn’t take advantage of (not so good teeth), but despite the smile factor she is very cute. Found her walking to the store near Tenstopet bar. Very cautious (I’m good with that), but I prevailed on her since of commerce (a Lincoln handshake) to chat with her a moment. Got her phone number and per her suggestion I called within moments. She answered and we talked. I couldn’t do anything at the time but making new friends is always a good thing (I just channeled Martha Stewart). She understood my present state of affairs but suggested I call whenever I wanted to get together.
Here’s a question for you boys and girls (and I love hearing from the girls talking about other girls); do any of you know who I’m talking about (writing about, whatever)? And if so do you have any intel that you would like to share. Thanks and good luck to all (especially the chatty girls).

OldFatUglyGuy
09-10-10, 20:48
ICU, I think you are right on all counts, not sure on age.

The other night she might of done an outcall bbbjcimswallow for .8 for 30

Asianluvr11
09-10-10, 21:49
Guess she learned something from Jordan

Double The Fun!!! - 18
posted: September 8, 2010, 05:17 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: click here

Heyy my name is Mimi and im looking to have some fun tonight!! I am available for just about anything and have very few limits.
I am 18, blonde, 115, 5'4, beautiful, respectful, and fun.

I offer gfe and anything else just ask!!

More pictures upon request.

***ANYTHING GOES***
**15 min** OnLy 100 diamonds
**30 min** OnLy 150 diamonds
**60 min** OnLy 250 diamonds
Call/text for more pictures and info.

312-296-2976 312-296-2976

Diz478
09-10-10, 23:58
Im not trying to beat this topic to death but Nina (large black girl that cant get her age right, the gal I wrote a review about early this week, is going under a different number.

Her old number was 815-227-7840 she now is using the number 779-537-0122
watch out for this girl!

Icu50
09-11-10, 06:08
Im not trying to beat this topic to death but Nina (large black girl that cant get her age right, the gal I wrote a review about early this week, is going under a different number.

Her old number was 815-227-7840 she now is using the number 779-537-0122
watch out for this girl!

Warnings to your fellow mongers is never beating a topic to death (nor beating a dead horse, nor beating around the bush, nor beating the band, I swear I could go on all day with this kind of word play shit). Keep posting Diz.

Christy
09-11-10, 13:38
I can't tell for sure, either "tina's/chrissy's" house or the one next to it is listed on Zillow for sale for $31k and its a duplex. So two apartments. Says the rent is $350-$450 per month per unit. Even if four $100 tricks are turned a day. Thats $12, 000 a month tax free. The equivilent of a taxed job of about $230, 000 a year. Chrissy looks like she is on drugs, and the pictures don't reflect what she looks like, which is a severe drug addict. One more time, because these workers can't understand the point. This isn't a bad review. This is reporting that the pictures are not accurate.

I'm awaiting yet another rant.I'm not understanding what how much my building costs has to do with anything. The fact that I pay 450 a month is noones business! Have you considered the fact that I have 3 kids and one new grandchild to help out? An aging sick mother that I help pay for meds and other things? No of course you didn't! Again. I'm not on drugs and am far from a severe drug addict! Funny your the only one on here that has anything bad to say about me. And one more point, this was the only apartment that would except my pitbull so I took it. Its temporary as I am looking for a new place right now. Could you be more of an ass?

Aroundthetrack
09-11-10, 16:20
Guess she learned something from Jordan

Double The Fun!!! - 18
posted: September 8, 2010, 05:17 PMSpeaking of Jordan, does anyone know where she is?

Illini333
09-11-10, 20:57
What places have latin girls at them. And which are the best. I heard CL has some but I have never been there. Any help would be great. thanks

Tradewins
09-12-10, 20:42
I can't tell for sure, either "tina's/chrissy's" house or the one next to it is listed on Zillow for sale for $31k and its a duplex. So two apartments. Says the rent is $350-$450 per month per unit. Even if four $100 tricks are turned a day. Thats $12, 000 a month tax free. The equivilent of a taxed job of about $230, 000 a year. Chrissy looks like she is on drugs, and the pictures don't reflect what she looks like, which is a severe drug addict. One more time, because these workers can't understand the point. This isn't a bad review. This is reporting that the pictures are not accurate.

I'm awaiting yet another rant.Hey R+T can we make any money on this duplex? Lets make an offer for $15k so that we can get our money back in a year. No wait a second we would have to level the building and we would never get our dough back.

Quick Nick
09-13-10, 04:04
I have not had the opportunity yet to associate with Christy as an escort, but I can definitely vouch for her when she used to work in Belvidere. She was very sweet and unhurried. I don't see what her house has to do with anything. Of course, people change, but she was always very pleasant to me. I would not hesitate to call her and as a matter of fact have been trying to free up some time to visit her in Rockford. Peace, all.

--qn

Tradewins
09-13-10, 08:46
I have not had the opportunity yet to associate with Christy as an escort, but I can definitely vouch for her when she used to work in Belvidere. She was very sweet and unhurried. I don't see what her house has to do with anything. Of course, people change, but she was always very pleasant to me. I would not hesitate to call her and as a matter of fact have been trying to free up some time to visit her in Rockford. Peace, all.

--qnYou need to visit her. You will not see the same lady (Tina) that you saw at ERS.

Good luck

Dave992
09-14-10, 13:36

I'm awaiting yet another rant.For someone who claims not to like our Christy, you sure seem very infatuated with her. Perhaps you had another episode where you just couldn't get that tiny little guy of yours to work right when you were there and are taking it out on this nice lady. Or maybe you're an old bitter boyfriend. Who knows? I do know that Christy delivers as promised, and for a 44 year old woman, looks great. Maybe you should move on or find another hobby you idiot.

Mr Stinky
09-14-10, 14:45
For someone who claims not to like our Christy, you sure seem very infatuated with her. Perhaps you had another episode where you just couldn't get that tiny little guy of yours to work right when you were there and are taking it out on this nice lady. Or maybe you're an old bitter boyfriend. Who knows? I do know that Christy delivers as promised, and for a 44 year old woman, looks great. Maybe you should move on or find another hobby you idiot.

Alright, let's put this issue to bed. R & T is a Senior member with over 370 posts. Dave992 has 11 posts in over 4 years. I don't think you have the right to blast another member for his opinion. I don't know Christy and probably never will, but she evidentally is a friend of yours. Good for you. Now, let's get off this stupid subject. You'd better think Dave992, before you start insulting another member. R & T has earned a lot of friends on this board.

Stinky a Little Pissed.

Rub & Tugged
09-14-10, 15:28
I have nothing else to report.

Awaiting rant.

Dave992
09-14-10, 15:52
Alright, let's put this issue to bed. R & T is a Senior member with over 370 posts. Dave992 has 11 posts in over 4 years. I don't think you have the right to blast another member for his opinion. I don't know Christy and probably never will, but she evidentally is a friend of yours. Good for you. Now, let's get off this stupid subject. You'd better think Dave992, before you start insulting another member. R & T has earned a lot of friends on this board.

Stinky a Little Pissed.Opinions are one thing, flat out attacks against a woman is another. Senior member or not, R&T is out of line. This forum is for good accurate information not personal vendettas. Christy in not my 'friend', but a good provider that I have and will visit again. I could care less if rt is a 'senior' member or not, he is out of line. Sorry to upset you stinky as we have shared in the past. This is the last I will post on the subject.

Dave out.

Jimmy
09-14-10, 16:09

Stinky a Little Pissed.

Exactly! Seems to be going around though.

Tradewins
09-14-10, 17:12
I have nothing else to report.

Awaiting rant.R+T has been spot on this topic across the board.

A few ghost posters have not but they added the fuel to the fire.

Too bad everyone who knew Tina from ERS has not posted the dramatic change to christy.

Tell it like it is R+T.

Rocket Dork
09-14-10, 17:24
I agree with Stinky.Let it be over. I dont like Stinky being unhappy. Rocket Dork

Jimmy
09-14-10, 21:21
I agree with Stinky.Let it be over. I dont like Stinky being unhappy. Rocket Dork

Hey!!! That was bullshit that you didn't agree with me! Now I am mad at you......lol

Asianluvr11
09-15-10, 12:26
I have cruised the Zone when in town and saw nothing but burnt out crack hos. This was mid day. Night maybe better. I'm just afraid in the dark I might accidently pickup a crack ho.

Lqqkn Round
09-15-10, 16:51
Went to chantilly Lace today and saw Lexi again! I just lust to get my hands on her cute little frame. Took an appointment for two, she was a little late taking care of someone else, but soon showed up to take care of me.

Because she was late I was taken to another room by someone else and given something to drink and read to get me out of the front room. I thought that was a nice touch.

After I gave Lexi the house fee and she left I started getting comfortable, placed the donation on the table and waited for her to come back. There wasn't very much modeling today as I was ready to get my hands on her. She shows one outfit before I asked her to get comfortable. Lexi then got into position and spoke to the kittle guy until he got all red and hard to handle so I placed him in a dark cave to teach him a lesson. We tried several different positions before he erupted! We then got cleaned up and I started to get dressed and just talked for a while. I ended the meeting early, otherwise Lexi was willing to continue until my time ran out. But I was done and ready to get on down the road.

Lexi did say she was going to go out tonight and told me were she was going to be and about what time she'd show up. She said they had free drinks from 9 til 10.

Maybe I'll stop by and say hi to her.

Lqqkn

Bulls143
09-17-10, 21:37
Ive been seeing Lexi for a while now but lately she has not been a good $60 provider if you know what I mean. If you see her for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time you'de think she was the best all around. I just hope she gets more into her $60 session BETTER or Ill have to go to another provider or gal. I never had her for FS so Ill have to try that soon. Im not bashing her because she is very nice, young and hott and she has good skills but after about 10 $60 sessions .... shes losing it. I take about 20 or so of my Gents here a 3 times a month month and I really dont want to take them across the street. I recommend her but shes been losing it a little since Angelina left.

Robert387
09-18-10, 08:04
Ive been seeing Lexi for a while now but lately she has not been a good $60 provider if you know what I mean. If you see her for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time you'de think she was the best all around. I just hope she gets more into her $60 session BETTER or Ill have to go to another provider or gal. I never had her for FS so Ill have to try that soon. Im not bashing her because she is very nice, young and hott and she has good skills but after about 10 $60 sessions .... shes losing it. I take about 20 or so of my Gents here a 3 times a month month and I really dont want to take them across the street. I recommend her but shes been losing it a little since Angelina left.

I thought I was the only one experiencing this. She's beautiful and all of that, but she just seems to get colder rather than warmer the more you see her -- just the opposite of what you'd expect. So I did take it across the street and visited Angela, based on another poster's recommendation. Not as hot as Lexi, but warmer, if you know what I mean. Yes, I also miss Angelea since she left CL last December.

Cracker
09-18-10, 13:09
Went up to Rockford first timer at CL, spent some time with Tarin. Cute girl very fit, a fair amount of tattoos, beautiful face and eyes. Opted for 30 minutes and we pretty much got down to business right away. We started off cbj, moved to cowgirl and finished with missionary. She is tight toned and tanned and quite energetic. The act itself was fairly mechanical, but I would expect in this type environment things would be fairly slam bam. They were fairly busy with mongers ringing the bell, I am sure Tarin did not want to miss out. I would say that if you wanted a more sensual experience ERS in Belvidere would be a better choice. I you require FS, then this is better option. Although I might choose another girl next time. Not that Tarin was bad, but there was not anything really memorable about the experience.

Passingthru69
09-18-10, 23:42
Well I had some free time today and took the trip.

This being my first time to a modeling place.

I was greeted by 2 ladies. I chose a small build girl. Can not remember her name. I was taken to the room and got comfy. Kinda took her by surprise as the lights were turned way down.

It was ok. nothing to write home about.

I miss my amps.

You guys need one around here.

Funsteve1111
09-19-10, 09:23
Has anyone seen Nikki Loren? I saw her out-and-about a few weeks ago and she looked much much MUCH hotter and cuter than her pics. Wondering if she's worth taking a chance on.

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nikki-loren-is-available-for-u-tonight/6460870

Searchingchi
09-19-10, 12:55
A while back I visited CL, which is a bit outside my usual habits (more into AMPs). The girl just modeled clothes for me. AMP girls are usually kind enough to give you a wink and nod. Is there a club handshake at CL?

I plan to be through Rockford in a week or two, so a PM would be appreciated.

Fun Knight69
09-19-10, 17:33
Has anyone seen Nikki Loren? I saw her out-and-about a few weeks ago and she looked much much MUCH hotter and cuter than her pics. Wondering if she's worth taking a chance on.

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nikki-loren-is-available-for-u-tonight/6460870No she not. She use go by the name of Asian. She a big dinker and she will rush u. Have some kinda problem short your time short.

Fun

Turkey John
09-19-10, 18:33
A while back I visited CL, which is a bit outside my usual habits (more into AMPs). The girl just modeled clothes for me. AMP girls are usually kind enough to give you a wink and nod. Is there a club handshake at CL?

I plan to be through Rockford in a week or two, so a PM would be appreciated.

Try reading the forum. This post is four pages back.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=1049695#post1049695

Stud Muffin314
09-19-10, 21:08
Hello, Mongers-

I had exactly $175 in my pocket along with several free hours today and was possibly in search of a FS adventure. Where to go? What to do? I wanted a sure thing, safe, in my budget, and with maximum pleasure. My options were:

1. Exercise in Mt Prospect.

I had never been there before and I do like Asians, and there are good reviews. But because of the unknown factor I decided not to go there.

2. Second visit to Kings in Downers Grove.

I had a great HJ there, and there were good chances that I could get more, but last time I used nearly all of my time with the massage and was afraid I'd have a rushed experience.

3. Second visit to ERS in Belvidere.

... Mmmm, Jennifer. However, since I was looking for more than just a good pole-polishing, I decided on option 4...

4. CL in Rockford.

Long distance but not too much further than ERS. CL has MANY favorable reviews so I took off on my long road trip to the land beyond Belvidere. Found the place, rang the bell, and was greeted by about 8 VERY attractive girls, most I recognized from their pics on the website. I picked the cutest and shortest girl. Lexi. Having done my research on these boards, I knew that Lexi was the girl, with most of the reviews very positive (except for the last couple. In retrospect, I should have been more careful).

Lexi disappeared with my $75 (for the hour session), then returned about 10 mins later and led me to the goofy room with the half-door. I got 'comfortable'. She modeled her first outfit and then came closer. At that point, I left the $ 'tip' for FS on the table. It almost seemed like she didn't like doing this, and she did not really do much other than stand there. I expected to get some teasing and sexy talk, but she was very passive. I even had to guide her hand to touch me. She eventually asked if I wanted to start with a BJ. That was pretty good, but it just did not seem like she was into this, so the little guy started to lose interest. Next, she asked what position I liked, so she started on top. Again, VERY mechanical, and she never really looked into my eyes, and I started to feel like this wasn't going anywhere. Next, me on top, same thing... She just sort of laid there. She then tried HJ and at that point, I just wasn't feeling the love, I guess. I eventually finished myself off, but only after she modeled another outfit. Yes, it was an 'ending' but not very happy; more of a biological act than anything else. I found out that this was the end of her shift which may explain part of the experience.

I went there expecting a good FS experience, and despite my careful research on these boards, I left questioning why I'm even into this sport. I'm out 175, and I feel ripped off because I got nothing close to what I expected. I cannot believe that it was this difficult to get off with a naked girl this cute!

Was it me? I am a bit overweight, but I had showered and had clean clothes before my visit. I never had this happen like it did today.

If I ever do this again, I'm going back to ERS or Kings. Both were a hundred times better than the experience I had today. Like many have said on these boards: YMMV. How true that is.

SM

Turkey John
09-20-10, 03:39
Hello, Mongers-

I had exactly $175 in my pocket along with several free hours today and was possibly in search of a FS adventure. Where to go? What to do? I wanted a sure thing, safe, in my budget, and with maximum pleasure. My options were:

I had never been there before and I do like Asians, and there are good reviews. But because of the unknown factor I decided not to go there.

I had a great HJ there, and there were good chances that I could get more, but last time I used nearly all of my time with the massage and was afraid I'd have a rushed experience.

... Mmmm, Jennifer. However, since I was looking for more than just a good pole-polishing, I decided on option 4...

4. CL in Rockford.

Long distance but not too much further than ERS. CL has MANY favorable reviews so I took off on my long road trip to the land beyond Belvidere. Found the place, rang the bell, and was greeted by about 8 VERY attractive girls, most I recognized from their pics on the website. I picked the cutest and shortest girl. Lexi. Having done my research on these boards, I knew that Lexi was the girl, with most of the reviews very positive (except for the last couple. In retrospect, I should have been more careful).

Lexi disappeared with my $75 (for the hour session), then returned about 10 mins later and led me to the goofy room with the half-door. I got 'comfortable'. She modeled her first outfit and then came closer. At that point, I left the $ 'tip' for FS on the table. It almost seemed like she didn't like doing this, and she did not really do much other than stand there. I expected to get some teasing and sexy talk, but she was very passive. I even had to guide her hand to touch me. She eventually asked if I wanted to start with a BJ. That was pretty good, but it just did not seem like she was into this, so the little guy started to lose interest. Next, she asked what position I liked, so she started on top. Again, VERY mechanical, and she never really looked into my eyes, and I started to feel like this wasn't going anywhere. Next, me on top, same thing... She just sort of laid there. She then tried HJ and at that point, I just wasn't feeling the love, I guess. I eventually finished myself off, but only after she modeled another outfit. Yes, it was an 'ending' but not very happy; more of a biological act than anything else. I found out that this was the end of her shift which may explain part of the experience.

I went there expecting a good FS experience, and despite my careful research on these boards, I left questioning why I'm even into this sport. I'm out 175, and I feel ripped off because I got nothing close to what I expected. I cannot believe that it was this difficult to get off with a naked girl this cute!

Was it me? I am a bit overweight, but I had showered and had clean clothes before my visit. I never had this happen like it did today.

If I ever do this again, I'm going back to ERS or Kings. Both were a hundred times better than the experience I had today. Like many have said on these boards: YMMV. How true that is.

SM

You just can't beat Char at Exclusive !!

Rubenme2
09-20-10, 09:49
Hello, Mongers-

4. CL in Rockford.

SM

I'll PM you but I'm posting this for other who might visit Lexi at CL.

The girl is hot no doubt but very professional. You are not going to get a sensual visit with her. There are others there who are just as good looking and a bit warmer in personality.

I like Lexi a lot and would recommend her any time. But I would add that you are getting a hot body and not a GFE.

Cruising Y
09-20-10, 10:46
The Christy situation, hmm sounds like a pulp fiction segment. Anyway I read one of her posts denying she is a drug addict. The facts are guys, what addict admits they are an addict. The thing about kids, grandkids, ailing mom and on and on could be true, but in my experiances with providers they all have a story to pull on your heart strings hoping for more of a donation. In her defense she is right. She provides a service and what ever is going on in her life who cares, it shouldnt matter to anyone. I know these reports are suppose to contain more helpful and informative info, but I just couldnt refrain from commenting on this subject. Take care everyone.

Paul Stearn
09-20-10, 12:21
I was at the bar in Big Al's Friday evening and met Rebecca. Said she comes in about twice a month when bills are due. Excellent oral skills and did an acceptable job in other positions. No Greek. She's in her early 30's. Total cost including cocktails $120. Would definitely repeat.

Funtimes55
09-20-10, 13:56
I was at the bar in Big Al's Friday evening and met Rebecca. Said she comes in about twice a month when bills are due. Excellent oral skills and did an acceptable job in other positions. No Greek. She's in her early 30's. Total cost including cocktails $120. Would definitely repeat.Any idea if there are any other ways to get in touch with her?

Diz478
09-20-10, 17:05
NO, don't waste your time on this girl. She likes to rush you and has an bad attitude. She claims to offer FS but I have a feeling it depends on what type of mood she is in that particular day.

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nikki-loren-is-available-for-u-tonight/6460870

Paul Stearn
09-21-10, 08:05
I was on my way to the office at 3:30am this morning and saw 7 wsw's on 11th, Kishwaukee and a couple of side streets. No LE anywhere. Picked up Alexis (white, late twenties), BJ for 25 - not bad. Will definitely start checking each morning.

Asianluvr11
09-21-10, 14:38
Decided to TOFTT and check out just opened asian bodywork as advertised in BP. Hoped it would bring back some the my memories of the Rockford amp scene. But alas it didn't. Lady was 40ish with 38 D's. A little flabby in the gut. Not bad just not as slim as I hoped. I will say she is a squirter.

World Wise
09-21-10, 21:07
I frequently see suspects on Kish, between Harrison and 18th. Also occassionally farther north between 8th ave and College. Have had good luck on 15th Ave just east AND west of bridge. One buddy swears by south Main Street from 15th Ave north to the post office. Of course I don't keep the hours of the esteemed Mr. Stern....

Hayley
09-22-10, 09:51
You just can't beat Char at Exclusive !!Hi guys,

I haven't worked at the shops for several months but I agree if you are going to see someone, go with Char, she has a great personality. Since I'm not there lol, definitely go with her, but it's your choice.

Hayley
09-22-10, 10:03

And yes avoid Lizzie. She is nice but you will thank me later.Angela is a great pick, at the shop I would recommend her or Char from day shift, I used to work with them for many years, both are great ladies in and out of the business. I do miss working with them both.

Bulls143
09-22-10, 18:48
Hello. I need info on this gal. Age / Body / Shift . PM me or shout out on the board. I appreciate it.

Robert387
09-23-10, 16:19
Hello. I need info on this gal. Age / Body / Shift . PM me or shout out on the board. I appreciate it.

I had a session with Wendy today. Average all around, and might or might not do again. But did talk with Char in the lobby because Wendy was arriving a little late for the appointment. Char apparently is on the day shift, since this was just before noon. She seems to be in her mid-30's, "thick" but certainly not fat, blonde and reasonably attractive, and seems to have a great personality. That's about all the info. I can provide, not having had a session with her. Other past customers of Char can be more elaborate and correct me or add to what I provided.

Pluto2
09-24-10, 10:54
Rub,

Good report.

As to your question, many of the girls in this line of work deserve academy awards for their efforts. You may have had your session five minutes after she found out her poodle was run over?

Some of the girls just plain burn out; especially if they are the stars of the place and get booked 10 times a day. I suggest you book the first appointment of the day; as long as they are not into drinking and drugs you will get a much more lively session.

While doing the research is good, chemistry is still an issue and its worth trying to sense who is going to perform for you.

As to appearance, your suggestion that dental floss, a shower, a hair cut, clean clothes and yes staying fit all make the job more enjoyable for the girls rings true. If you ask, anywhere in the world they girls will tell you this.

It will also up the odds with the so called freebies.

"I went there expecting a good FS experience, and despite my careful research on these boards, I left questioning why I'm even into this sport. I'm out 175, and I feel ripped off because I got nothing close to what I expected. I cannot believe that it was this difficult to get off with a naked girl this cute!

Was it me? I am a bit overweight, but I had showered and had clean clothes before my visit. I never had this happen like it did today."

Rubenme2
09-24-10, 11:38
I agree that being first is always a plus. She is fresh and ready to go (make money) and not worn out from the days activities. My best sessions have been early in a girls shift. If I could get her as she just got out of the car I would..

Getting them late usually leads to a not so great session. AAMP girls are tender and burnt-out. Tired arms and....well you know.

Hayley
09-25-10, 12:23
Rub,

Good report.

As to your question, many of the girls in this line of work deserve academy awards for their efforts. You may have had your session five minutes after she found out her poodle was run over?

Some of the girls just plain burn out; especially if they are the stars of the place and get booked 10 times a day. I suggest you book the first appointment of the day; as long as they are not into drinking and drugs you will get a much more lively session.

While doing the research is good, chemistry is still an issue and its worth trying to sense who is going to perform for you.

As to appearance, your suggestion that dental floss, a shower, a hair cut, clean clothes and yes staying fit all make the job more enjoyable for the girls rings true. If you ask, anywhere in the world they girls will tell you this.

It will also up the odds with the so called freebies.

"I went there expecting a good FS experience, and despite my careful research on these boards, I left questioning why I'm even into this sport. I'm out 175, and I feel ripped off because I got nothing close to what I expected. I cannot believe that it was this difficult to get off with a naked girl this cute!

Was it me? I am a bit overweight, but I had showered and had clean clothes before my visit. I never had this happen like it did today."I can give my advice as a provider and what I like from the guys that I see, I believe personality and hygene are important. I'm not really hung up on a guys looks as I am personality. If I click with their personality then things go pretty smoothly in a session. Actually I will speak for myself on this one, some of us girls are more nervous with the better looking hobbyists lol.

Jade Diamond
09-25-10, 20:57
I'm new to this how do I put up pics?

Asianluvr11
09-26-10, 19:51
Any truth to the rumor that Jordan is retired?

Icu50
09-26-10, 21:28
I'm new to this how do I put up pics?Ha Jade Diamond, When you "ADD A REPORT" or use the "QUOTE" function you will taken to the same "Submit Report" screen. To add a picture look on the bottom half of the screen for the "Additional Options" area.

Select the "Manage Attachments" button. When you do a new dialog box pops up. Select the "Browse" button, find your picture. After you've found the picture you want to use select the "Open" button, you should see the picture file name next to the "Browse" button. After that select the "Upload" button, then "Close this window" button, then submit your report. Need help send me a Private Message. Good Luck.

I tried to add screen shots of the above instructions, aah not so much.

Vic Powers
09-27-10, 07:09
I hear she is semi-retired.

Headerin
09-27-10, 19:38
As far as I know she is still available. She calls me about 3-4 times a week.

Kda Kodiac
09-29-10, 14:50
I dreamed about dear Ginger

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/make-a-short-drive-to-rockford-to-see-gfe-cutie-ginger-26/3376573

She was very easy to set up. Used 3 call as she got me so far and then would have me call and closer and final. Weird but OK. The picture was her, very petite (5' to 5'3). However, the experience was far from satisfactory.

She needed to dance first. We went to pleasure and she seemed very much in a hurry, Are you ready, almost done, etc.

Then, when we were done she lit a cigarette and walked the apartment smoking away. She wanted to know when she could call again. That was the last straw. I would not recommend and will not be back.

Inexpensive $ but not worth it.

Paul Stearn
09-30-10, 07:48
Met Jessica at Big Al's last night. She said she worked a couple of days a month and moved from one bar/restaurant to another so as not to be too obvious. 2 hours at the Hilton Garden Inn, cocktails and her time $375.00 - majority was for the room. Will definitely repeat - everything was on the menu.

Thetwoofus
09-30-10, 10:35
Met Jessica at Big Al's last night. She said she worked a couple of days a month and moved from one bar/restaurant to another so as not to be too obvious. 2 hours at the Hilton Garden Inn, cocktails and her time $375.00 - majority was for the room. Will definitely repeat - everything was on the menu.Wow what a find there!

Paul Stearn
09-30-10, 11:40
What time was this?

Around 6pm.

Stalfonso69
09-30-10, 14:53
KDA Kodiac, Ginger used to be known as Olivia, the belly tatoo are a dead giveaway.

I dreamed about dear Ginger

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleE...nger-26/3376573

She was very easy to set up. Used 3 call as she got me so far and then would have me call and closer and final. Weird but OK. The picture was her, very petite (5' to 5'3). However, the experience was far from satisfactory.

She needed to dance first. We went to pleasure and she seemed very much in a hurry, Are you ready, almost done, etc.

Then, when we were done she lit a cigarette and walked the apartment smoking away. She wanted to know when she could call again. That was the last straw. I would not recommend and will not be back.

Inexpensive $ but not worth it.

Rob Roy
09-30-10, 21:25
If you like older ladies(grandmas) or big women Golden Hands is for you. I have gone only once and had nightmares for months. Rocket Dork

Think you mean Golden Touch. I went there once when I first moved to town. all the women were my age or older. Back wehn I used to drink too much I might have been open to one of them hitting on me for free but during sober times no way.

Rob Roy
09-30-10, 21:32
With all of the complaints about people lurking and not reporting, I find it ironic that seniors criticise the newer posters thereby shutting them down and reducing the number of posts. C'mon guys, can't we just enjoy the hobby?

Hey I was a lurker for a long time before deciding to join up. I saw reports of guys complaining about being the only ones posting so decided to do my part. Not been contributing much as of late since income has been barely keeping pace with expenses so no spare cash to spend on girls.

Rob Roy
09-30-10, 21:39
Has there been any street action????

In the past few couple of months I have not been looking much but have seen a few girls over on Auburn St from the O'Reillys down to just past the benefits office. When cash was more plentiful I often thought that might be a good place to find girls who were in need of $$$ My own lack of $$$ has prevented me from partaking.

Rob Roy
09-30-10, 21:41
Met Jessica at Big Al's last night. She said she worked a couple of days a month and moved from one bar/restaurant to another so as not to be too obvious. 2 hours at the Hilton Garden Inn, cocktails and her time $375.00 - majority was for the room. Will definitely repeat - everything was on the menu.

What is Big Al's? I have heard of a strip club with that name somewhere in southern Illinois but guessing if that were the place then you would have posted about Jessica there. She is rather attractive.

Paul Stearn
10-01-10, 00:56
What is Big Al's? I have heard of a strip club with that name somewhere in southern Illinois but guessing if that were the place then you would have posted about Jessica there. She is rather attractive.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Big+Al%27s+Rockford+IL

Icu50
10-01-10, 07:37

Computer humor, Paul you're funny (in a geeky sort of way and i say that with all reverence and rowing the same geek boat).

Rocket Dork
10-01-10, 08:06
Great Pictures! Thanks Rocket Dork

Roy
10-01-10, 10:48
That is funny Paul. Been to Big Al's a number of times over the years, but never noticed any ladies of the evening, but then again maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

RomanceForever
10-02-10, 01:11
Monger if your out there and need a good time email me.

I have a happy woman looking for some fun.

Rockford area

Chicago Monger
10-02-10, 09:47

Is this the same girl? http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-bri-bri-the-jeanie-28/6099500
They look similar. The BP pic can be older

SeekPetite
10-02-10, 10:15
Is this the same girl? http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-bri-bri-the-jeanie-28/6099500

The link is from a different provider. This one (in the link) is in room 315 at the Travel Lodge on State. She is on dope big time. Mainly crack. Seriously.

Icu50
10-02-10, 10:40
The link is from a different provider. This one (in the link) is in room 315 at the Travel Lodge on State. She is on dope big time. Mainly crack. Seriously.
The big H if i'm not mistaken. As if this knowledge helps but what the hell info is info.

Paul Stearn
10-02-10, 15:54

Nope - very different.

Icu50
10-02-10, 16:19
Nope - very different.
Any firsthand experience with either girl Mr. Stearn. Share, it’s always better when you share with the whole class.

Paul Stearn
10-03-10, 09:25
Any firsthand experience with either girl Mr. Stearn. Share, it’s always better when you share with the whole class.

you read a few posts down.....

Icu50
10-03-10, 19:53
you read a few posts down.....
Ha Mr. Stearn the post for which you speak is all the way to the bottom of the page. I had read your post but by the time I got to the top of the page I couldn’t remember who wrote what. No really, I’m very forgetful. More seriously, thanks for the tap on the back of my noggin, I often need a wakeup call. Half my question remains Mr. Stearn (and what the fuck is it with me being so formal with you?) do you have any experience with…
http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-bri-bri-the-jeanie-28/6099500
the little blonde Bri-Bri? Once again thanks for the gentle reprimand for my not re-reading the earlier post before I wrote mine.

Paul Stearn
10-03-10, 22:54
Ha Mr. Stearn the post for which you speak is all the way to the bottom of the page. I had read your post but by the time I got to the top of the page I couldn’t remember who wrote what. No really, I’m very forgetful. More seriously, thanks for the tap on the back of my noggin, I often need a wakeup call. Half my question remains Mr. Stearn (and what the fuck is it with me being so formal with you?) do you have any experience with…
http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-bri-bri-the-jeanie-28/6099500
the little blonde Bri-Bri? Once again thanks for the gentle reprimand for my not re-reading the earlier post before I wrote mine.

Good luck with that.

LordBlackAdder
10-04-10, 12:53

There is a strip club called Big Al's in Peoria. Not exactly southern Illinois, but south of Rockford. Been there since the 1970s. Not sure what Big Al's in Rockford is. That link goes to a page telling me I do not have javascript on my computer.

Paul Stearn
10-04-10, 14:15
http://www.giodine.com/index.php?page=big-al-s-bar

Icu50
10-04-10, 14:29
Good luck with that.
??? Not sure i follow, but oh well.

Icu50
10-07-10, 10:01
I haven't seen any new post since the refurbishment of the site (Jackson, nice new look by the way. So here's a post, as any one spent any time with this little lady?

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/dreams-do-come-true-20/3374870.

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hott-little-thing-20/3767419.

http://chambana.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/first-time-to-chicago-area-21/6034745.

[url]http://www.midnightminnesota.com/files/v-mn-jaceillavay.htm[url] Copy and paste this last url address, worth the effort.

Thanks all.

Funknight69
10-07-10, 20:57
Was out last night.6 till 9ish. Lot of LE in the 7th street area. There where like 4 LE in the area around 7 till 9. But 11th down by Harrison had 3 or 4 out. LE really making things slow.

Fun

Dec1969
10-07-10, 23:33
I too had a very bad experience with Ginger / Olivia I set up a date with her did the 3 call system and she totally blew me off, I kept calling and she never answered wasted a whole night.

Thetwoofus
10-08-10, 04:43
I haven't seen any new post since the refurbishment of the site (Jackson, nice new look by the way. So here's a post, as any one spent any time with this little lady?

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/dreams-do-come-true-20/3374870.

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hott-little-thing-20/3767419.

http://chambana.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/first-time-to-chicago-area-21/6034745.

[url]http://www.midnightminnesota.com/files/v-mn-jaceillavay. Htm[url] Copy and paste this last url address, worth the effort.

Thanks all. Never tried her but one of the numbers in her ad link to several other girls. Nikkie and one other forgot her name.

Gingimlet
10-08-10, 15:07
Never tried her but one of the numbers in her ad link to several other girls. Nikkie and one other forgot her name.She looks abit drugged out.

Icu50
10-08-10, 20:34
Thanks Gents (Thetwoofus & Gingimlet. Drugged out or not she's little and tiny and petite and I could go on for ever. I did get ahold of her and she wanted refrences. I gave her the name of a few ladies I've seen that post on BP. That was yesterday and Jaceil hasn't gotten back to me. This refrence thing is a bit of a trick bag. If you got ahold of one of my regular girls what the fuck is she going to tell Jaceil. "He's a great, sure take money out of my pocket", jeeze and oowellll.

Thetwoofus
10-09-10, 04:46
I too had a very bad experience with Ginger / Olivia I set up a date with her did the 3 call system and she totally blew me off, I kept calling and she never answered wasted a whole night.I went to school with her so I'm positive her age isn't right. Also back a few years 6 or 7 she was working at one of the bars on state just east of the river. I know I wanted a piece then LOL but don't know anymore. After seeing her out and about.

Icu50
10-09-10, 12:31
...I know I wanted a piece then LOL but don't know anymore. After seeing her out and about."out and about", is she ever out on the streets?

Thetwoofus
10-10-10, 04:53
No I never seen her working just at a gas station and once at a shopping center.

Rub & Tugged
10-11-10, 13:55
For any of you that enjoy my posts. Please check posts #322 and #323 on the Kenosha board (this is a sub board of Racine, Wi)

Mr Stinky
10-11-10, 15:59
I'm sure everyone has seen the ads for "Grand Opening Asian Massage" located in Beloit. They post on CL and BP daily. I haven't seen any reviews on this board or the Wisconsin board so I decided to give them a call and see what's up. Guy answered the phone and said they were at I-90 and 75. No table shower, but a shower is available. Price is 160 for an hour. Hmm. Sounds like a motel room with some shady ladies. Has anyone been there?

Stinky Curious

Asianluvr11
10-11-10, 17:59
Check out my Sept 21 report on this establishment.40ish Korean lady. All inclusive.

Passingthru69
10-12-10, 22:47
Well 2 wkends ago I had some spare time.

I called and got address.

Ok no problem, well for where it's at my vechile would stand out like a sore thumb.

So I had to pass. No out of the way parking I could blend in at.

Wanted to give it a go, but was not to be. Good Luck

Rockfordfun
10-13-10, 09:55
Price is 160 for an hour. Hmm. Sounds like a motel room with some shady ladies. Has anyone been there?

Stinky CuriousIt is like AsianLuvr said. An older oriental lady that does not speak much English. You lay on a rub down table and get a mediocre massage and then do it on the table. She seemed to be into the whole thing, but I must not be as good as AsianLuvr because she did not squirt for me. Not my best experience for $160 but OK. Only one pop.

As for parking I had no problem as I had a regular car, I can see where something special might stand out but it is not out in the open with tons of traffic driving by.

Good Luck.

RF

Mr Stinky
10-13-10, 16:24
Thanks. I and I'm sure a lot of other mongers appreciate the info. The new ads say they have a new girl.23.

My other question is the ad that's been running for some time now about the Chinese massage. Sound a little legit but also a little fun. Supposed to be at North Main and Whitman Streets. There's only an apartment building there. Tried calling several times but no one answers. Anyone know anything about this place?

Stinky Needs A Rub

Artificial Red
10-15-10, 05:11
I'm not sure what wisdom you can take out of this story, but I thought I should tell it anyway.

This past evening, around 10 pm, I was patiently enjoying a cruise in the usual neighborhoods. I was heading south on 6th st, when I noticed 3 petites walking west on 8th ave, about half way down the block. I decided to go around the block to see if there was anything of interest going on. When I reached 8th again from 5th st, now facing north, I saw that these girls didn't want any attention, and that there was no traffic behind them. I checked left for traffic, and proceeded to swing wide around the girls and return to 6th st.

This is when the story gets hairy.

As I swung by the girls in the opposing lane, the front end of a quickly moving vehicle appeared directly in front of me, lit only by the glow of the streetlight behind me. This vehicle had no headlights or running lights on, I was alert enough to swerve against the curb and miss the oncoming vehicle. Lucky enough there was nothing parked where I swerved to.

I reacted, like many would, and yelled "Turn on your fucking headlights asshole", and continued on my way. Usually I keep quiet and discrete when cruising Rockford, but this really set me off.

It was when I had made my turn back south on to 6th st, and was about halfway down the block that I realized the unlit vehicle was proceeding to chase me down.

He tailgated me for a couple blocks, then raced up next to my left side and emulated pointing a gun at me, still with no lights on. I continued on my path, with out speeding or interacting. He dropped back behind me, and continued to follow until I reached the first point that I had to stop, which was 15th avenue.

I decided I was not in any real danger by this time, that if he was armed and planned to shoot at me, he would have done so already. When I turned left, he followed, and apparently then realized his lights were off, as that is when he turned them on.

He proceeded to stay on my tail all the way until 11th st, where he finally had the legal opportunity (two lanes) to pull up next to me, although he had ample opportunity to do so illegally. I anticipated him starting shit at that point, but all he did was try stare me down, which I did not drop my eyes from, mostly because I'm nobody's b**ch. When the light turned green, I turned left, continued my cruise and never saw him again.

I feel like I handled the situation as well as possible. I avoided the accident, I didn't overreact to his attempt at intimidation or confrontation. I think that by the time we reached 11th st, he had realized he was the driver at fault, and eventually that I saved both our vehicles. I never sped, did any crazy driving trying to lose the guy, only kept a steady and direct path like I normally drive, although I was prepared to if I felt I was in real danger of being shot at.

I've been in a few compromising positions, but those were mostly along time ago, and I can chalk them up to inexperience. This was different than I've dealt with before. I'd be interested to hear anyone's thoughts on my reaction to this situation.

Red

Icu50
10-15-10, 15:03
I've been in a few compromising positions, but those were mostly along time ago, and I can chalk them up to inexperience. This was different than I've dealt with before. I'd be interested to hear anyone's thoughts on my reaction to this situation.

RedMy thoughts on how you reacted to the situation. If I had the money I'd ask if you would be my chauffer for my Rockford cruises. I think you handled yourself admirably if not a little restrained, far more restrained then I would have been. Kudos to you and kudos your quick reaction time.

Shzitzx
10-15-10, 15:24
I'm not sure what wisdom you can take out of this story, but I thought I should tell it anyway.

This past evening, around 10 pm, I was patiently enjoying a cruise in the usual neighborhoods. I was heading south on 6th st, when I noticed 3 petites walking west on 8th ave, about half way down the block. I decided to go around the block to see if there was anything of interest going on. When I reached 8th again from 5th st, now facing north, I saw that these girls didn't want any attention, and that there was no traffic behind them. I checked left for traffic, and proceeded to swing wide around the girls and return to 6th st.

This is when the story gets hairy.

As I swung by the girls in the opposing lane, the front end of a quickly moving vehicle appeared directly in front of me, lit only by the glow of the streetlight behind me. This vehicle had no headlights or running lights on, I was alert enough to swerve against the curb and miss the oncoming vehicle. Lucky enough there was nothing parked where I swerved to.

I reacted, like many would, and yelled "Turn on your fucking headlights asshole", and continued on my way. Usually I keep quiet and discrete when cruising Rockford, but this really set me off.

It was when I had made my turn back south on to 6th st, and was about halfway down the block that I realized the unlit vehicle was proceeding to chase me down.

He tailgated me for a couple blocks, then raced up next to my left side and emulated pointing a gun at me, still with no lights on. I continued on my path, with out speeding or interacting. He dropped back behind me, and continued to follow until I reached the first point that I had to stop, which was 15th avenue.

I decided I was not in any real danger by this time, that if he was armed and planned to shoot at me, he would have done so already. When I turned left, he followed, and apparently then realized his lights were off, as that is when he turned them on.

He proceeded to stay on my tail all the way until 11th st, where he finally had the legal opportunity (two lanes) to pull up next to me, although he had ample opportunity to do so illegally. I anticipated him starting shit at that point, but all he did was try stare me down, which I did not drop my eyes from, mostly because I'm nobody's b*ch. When the light turned green, I turned left, continued my cruise and never saw him again.

I feel like I handled the situation as well as possible. I avoided the accident, I didn't overreact to his attempt at intimidation or confrontation. I think that by the time we reached 11th st, he had realized he was the driver at fault, and eventually that I saved both our vehicles. I never sped, did any crazy driving trying to lose the guy, only kept a steady and direct path like I normally drive, although I was prepared to if I felt I was in real danger of being shot at.

Red10 years ago I was in Rockford at a softball tourney with my daughter and wife. A car load of bangers pulled up at the light and were very explicid about what they wanted to do. I ran the light when they started getting out of their chevy. Have not been back w / o my 9 under the seat. In your situation I would have done the same thing except I would feel a little safer.

Rocket Dork
10-20-10, 08:00
Lot of new providers on Backpage. Never saw so many ads before. Rocket Dork

Hayley
10-20-10, 08:54
Lot of new providers on Backpage. Never saw so many ads before. Rocket DorkYes there is, and it's been rather slow, not enough business for so many girls. Just being honest, you know me Rocket Dork. All the girls that I have talked to off of Backpage have told me business has been slow for them also.

Thetwoofus
10-21-10, 11:42
Is this something just recent? Being slow that is? Tried setting something up with Merrisa couple weeks ago and her schedual wouldn't allow that day. But immediatly after we talked she posted a new ad? Called back couple times a few days later and no answer. I did notice later that day you posted an ad about a bad experiance.

Tornacl
10-21-10, 15:59
Welcome to Econ 101 with a twist. The economy is in the dumps, employment in male dominated jobs has been hit hard, so demand for "personal services" is down. Because of the unique type of services offered, the bad economy has also increased the supply available. Potential suppliers, who normally would not consider this type of work, have entered the market because of a lack of options.

Prices will drop until supply and demand are in balance. A cold winter will hasten their decline.

Rob Roy
10-21-10, 23:23
Yes there is, and it's been rather slow, not enough business for so many girls. Just being honest, you know me Rocket Dork. All the girls that I have talked to off of Backpage have told me business has been slow for them also.Wonder if any of the girls hurting for customers will lower their prices to stimulate demand for their services? One of those things you learn in econ 101.

Turkey John
10-22-10, 02:35
Any of you fine fellows been with this lady yet?

http://janesville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/play-time-with-raina-41/3311433

Considering a trip there, but as always checking with you fellas first.

John

Paul Stearn
10-22-10, 11:12

JohnIsn't 1.20 hh a little high for Beloit? Just wondering, plus she looks okay but not a raving beauty.

Turkey John
10-22-10, 13:46
Isn't 1.20 hh a little high for Beloit? Just wondering, plus she looks okay but not a raving beauty.Pricing is always flexible. Her ASKING price is a starting point.

Rub & Tugged
10-22-10, 13:49
Isn't 1.20 hh a little high for Beloit? Just wondering, plus she looks okay but not a raving beauty.She doesn't look like a hooker to me. Thats what I like about it. Never saw her as I try to stay at $100 or below and would have to go out of my way to go to Beloit

Turkey John
10-22-10, 15:07
She doesn't look like a hooker to me. Thats what I like about it. Never saw her as I try to stay at $100 or below and would have to go out of my way to go to BeloitI dig the mom next door type.

OldFatUglyGuy
10-22-10, 23:33
Quick session with jordan, BBBJ, she complained I supposed to warn her before I shot, oh well. Not the greatest service, she asked if she could call me with special prices. Wants me as a regular. She has a nice body, but just wasn't that great. Still miss my regular girl. After all the years I really miss her, trying to fing a replacement isn't easy.

Tornacl
10-23-10, 11:45
I saw an ad for Haley this morning. It would appear she has been reading Econ 101.

Mr Stinky
10-23-10, 12:26
Hey, Tijuana. Raina has been around a long time. At least a couple of years. She was based out of the Quad Cities, but seems to be back here. I saw her once about a year and a half ago and she's a pretty decent lady. Not a "hottie" by any means, but nice. She is flexable. Or at least she used to be flexable with prices. She will give you good service. Just remember, this is how she was some time ago. YMMV.

Stinky Getting Wet.

RomanceForever
10-23-10, 20:06
I have a young lady as sweet as she can be and will give.

You what you want at anytime of the day or night.24/7.

I met her a year ago and I have never had a problem.

Just treat her nice she is a sweetheart.

About 5'6 blonde hair thin 36c but I tell whatever.

You want is on the menu to be served. I like being served.

Right and treated right. Her is her digits is 815-509-2970.

Ali is her name. HAVE FUN GUYS. I HATE SHARING BE WE SHOULD.

WORK TOGETHER.

World Wise
10-24-10, 21:25
Are any of you guys finding any action on the streets lately? I was out today before, during, and after the Bears game today and it was slim pickins! A few suspects above Broadway, but nothing to spark much interest. Saw one walking south on 11th across from the former motel about 4:30. Another suspect near 11th and Barnum, walking south also. Neither was above a 4 on the SW scale, so I passed.

Will try again later in the week, and later in the day. It looks like Chief Chet has things pretty tight right now. Maybe after the election it will improve.

Funknight69
10-25-10, 20:31
Are any of you guys finding any action on the streets lately? I was out today before, during, and after the Bears game today and it was slim pickins! A few suspects above Broadway, but nothing to spark much interest. Saw one walking south on 11th across from the former motel about 4:30. Another suspect near 11th and Barnum, walking south also. Neither was above a 4 on the SW scale, so I passed.

Will try again later in the week, and later in the day. It looks like Chief Chet has things pretty tight right now. Maybe after the election it will improve. I have found it pretty dead out there to.

Hayley
10-27-10, 11:53
I saw an ad for Haley this morning. It would appear she has been reading Econ 101.Ok if it was a bad remark, I have dropped my rates by $100.00 compared to what I am used to making. It's all about the economy, by the way I am very intelligent, and yes I can spell, write in paragraphs, and read. HaHa and I have personality to boot.

I'm taking that econ 101 remark as a good one, it seems obvious that I have lowered my rates. Of course I could make them $300.00 an hour again if you wanted me to. Business isn't very busy, and I have heard that from alot of the ladies lately. So yes economics does come into play here.

Well guys peace out for now,

Hayley

Hayley
10-27-10, 12:00
Is this something just recent? Being slow that is? Tried setting something up with Merrisa couple weeks ago and her schedual wouldn't allow that day. But immediatly after we talked she posted a new ad? Called back couple times a few days later and no answer. I did notice later that day you posted an ad about a bad experiance.We all go thru it, we just don't tell you guys LOL. It isn't anything new, some days are better than others. The biggest decline in business has been since this recession crap started. I think my friend Merissa was moving around the time you called, and when that bad experience happened to me, I told the girls the guys name and description. My friend may have forgot to call you back or something, most of the girls verify the gentlemen before they meet them for the safety of both parties.

Hayley
10-27-10, 12:09
Wonder if any of the girls hurting for customers will lower their prices to stimulate demand for their services? One of those things you learn in econ 101.Hi I have explained that to other girls also, things aren't like they used to be. For the last year or so, I have had to lower my rates drastically, since I have to be discreet and can not bring anyone to my house, that requires me to pay extra on my behalf to have visitors. It helps that I also pick up photo ops in between down times. I have been established so I do have regulars also. They have no idea how helpful they are if they are reading this, thanks guys, you know who you are.

It's all about budgetting your money as a provider, I have learned to do that myself, so that they make sure they don't hurt.

Rockfordfun
10-27-10, 17:12

JohnI have visited Raina 3 times in the last couple of years. She is nice and very much a MILF. Laid back personality and in an OK location. She wants to make you feel comfortable and get you in the mood. It is BJ then on to straight sex, she does not seem to offer much more then straight sex. My only problem is I have had a hard time really connecting to her. (factoring in how much you can "connect" with someone you are just there to have sex with) I do not know if is it because she does not completely seem to get into what we are doing or what. Anyway I would see again if I was in the area.

RF

Hoser
10-29-10, 13:21
There are a lot of cute girls on BP right now:

Heaven:

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/heavens-baack-new-pixs-let-me-take-you-to-heaven-24/6597434

Rainna (I think this is a different Rainna than was posted about before. This one is younger, right? :

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/are-u-looking-for-your-dream-girlwell-look-no-further-here-i-is-22/6325940

Star:

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/meet-your-new-shining-star-20/6738976

Sapphire:

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/check-out-my-halloween-specials-80-til-midnight-come-check-out-my-sexxxy-costume-21/6716723

April (fake? :

http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/happy-halloween-week-let-me-show-you-my-treats-bombshell-22/6215078

There are a few other decent looking girls on there now, including a few who post together (ie are posted by the same guy; see how the other ads of different girls are all posted by the same person) : http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hi-guys-come-treat-yourself-a-night-you-want-forget-ever-23/6738829.

I have looked back a couple of months but not seen any information on these girls. If you've seen one, or someone else you really like, I'd very much appreciate a short pm. I don't do $200 / hr but I have some cash and could stretch a little bit if it will get me a nice time with a cute girl.

Tornacl
10-29-10, 14:24
Haley. It was a compliment. I saw you had a special before 11am last Saturday.

Hayley
11-01-10, 13:11
Haley. It was a compliment. I saw you had a special before 11am last Saturday.Thanks compliments are always appreciated.

Artificial Red
11-02-10, 04:26
Just wondering if anyone has seen Tessa the Beloit chick. Does she look like her photos? She has in her ad she weighs 150# and at 5'3" that doesn't look right to me, according to her photos anyway. In the photos she has posted here I would put her at 120-130#. Any one had a face to face meeting with her? ThanksThere are posts regarding Tessa in the Escort Classified Ads-Member Discussion thread.

Rocket Dork
11-02-10, 21:18
Had a nice session with Angela.39 year old MILF. Very nice lady and took directions well. I had set up a date with Ali. Showed up at her apartment, heavy smoker, very skinny, a 2, not attractive at all. Said no thanks and went to ERS. There was absolutely nothing on the streets. Have a great night. Rocket Dork

RomanceForever
11-04-10, 15:49
Had a nice session with Angela.39 year old MILF. Very nice lady and took directions well. I had set up a date with Ali. Showed up at her apartment, heavy smoker, very skinny, a 2, not attractive at all. Said no thanks and went to ERS. There was absolutely nothing on the streets. Have a great night. Rocket DorkAli is a sweet girl she always given me the top notch time.

SIt must have been a bad day for her. Because she pretty.

Herself up and make you feel like a queen.

I recommend her to anyone who wants to be pampered.

And pleased. Cause anything goes with her.

Mr Stinky
11-05-10, 10:05
Ali is a sweet girl she always given me the top notch time.

SIt must have been a bad day for her. Because she pretty.

Herself up and make you feel like a queen.

I recommend her to anyone who wants to be pampered.

And pleased. Cause anything goes with her. Why would I want to feel like "a queen"?"Queen" is a term for a feminine / gay guy. Thanks, but I don't feel gay today. Maybe tomorrow, but only if World Wise wears a dress.

Stinky Confused