PDA

View Full Version : Blast from the past!

Richcecato33
09-22-23, 15:06
Started this new thread so we can share some of our experiences from the past. I have many stories and pics to share and maybe you have some too! Feel free to share your past experiences.

Richcecato33
09-22-23, 15:11
She was one of my ATFs! Had many encounters with her in the past. Beautiful girl with amazing Ts! Done everything with her, BBFS, Greek, BBBJ and etc. Unfortunately last time we met I got robbed by her and boyfriend. Still, very good memories with her.

Richcecato33
09-22-23, 15:16
Another gem from the past. She is one of the top 3 hottest girls I ever fucked! Also she was very wild. Smoking hot body, perky tits and super tight box. Full menu with her and everything BB.

ClitfLicker
09-24-23, 08:37
Remember this one? I miss her.

Incognito369
09-25-23, 10:12
She was one of my ATFs! Had many encounters with her in the past. Beautiful girl with amazing Ts! Done everything with her, BBFS, Greek, BBBJ and etc. Unfortunately last time we met I got robbed by her and boyfriend. Still, very good memories with her.Amazing Ts indeed! Damn!

Richcecato33
09-25-23, 12:11
This was another gem. This girl was sooo hot!! Used to live at the Bancroft Commons in worcester. Had the pleasure to see her multiple times back in 2012. Always BB and everything on the table including Greek. Sad to see how out of great talent Worcester is now.

Richcecato33
09-25-23, 12:22
Amazing Ts indeed! Damn!Couple more pics of her.

PlayFullPup
09-25-23, 12:33
An occasional visitor to Boston area: luscious redhead with porcelain color skin tone.

Incognito369
09-25-23, 13:38
Couple more pics of her.Are these pics from her ad that you saved, or she sent them to you, or you took them while seeing her?

Richcecato33
09-25-23, 14:13
Are these pics from her ad that you saved, or she sent them to you, or you took them while seeing her?She never ran an ad. I had an ad on CL back in the day and she responded to it. Those are pics she sent to me.

Sounds
09-25-23, 14:41
Was in Worcester. SA girl a friend gave me her contact info. BBFS and BBBJ.

Was one of the best in looks and service.

Has long left the area.

Had a couple of videos of her that I tried uploading but they are too large for the forum.

Corrado58
09-25-23, 15:03
Was in Worcester. SA girl a friend gave me her contact info. BBFS and BBBJ.

Was one of the best in looks and service.

Has long left the area.

Had a couple of videos of her that I tried uploading but they are too large for the forum.What a great section! They say you shouldn't live in the past, but how can you not in today's hollowed out scene! Oh, the days of CL, BP. The pics you're putting up make a guy pant and drool for a lost time. The girls in these pics look fresh, hot. They evoke the best of times. Yikes. Keep it up. Please.

Richcecato33
09-25-23, 17:37
Last post of the day! Here is another atf, also from 2014. She found me on CL during Christmas that year. Gorgeous single mom, used to live in Hudson. Loved sex, super naughty! Loved to dress up for me and always everything BB, including trips to Greece.