PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Mister Quick
01-02-07, 11:48
The Peoria Police force sems to be very able to round up girls on the street. They have gotten a few more in the past couple of weeks.

MeatMan
01-02-07, 12:05
Well, after my episode with the lost wallet, The Searcher went searching Wednesday afternoon down on the main stroll.

Found Janaya, 18 y/o, rather attractive, petite, BSW. I didn't believe she was 18 yet, but she said yes, her birthday was the day after Christmas. Went to a secluded spot for BBBJCIM, finger-fuck, and titty play. Nice tight, hairy pussy. Nice 18 y/o titties. Good BBBJ. Fun girl. Got digits for her home phone. Said her mother and sister both know what she does and is OK with it, so OK to call there. I will only pm this number to those mongers on here that I've been in contact with previously, and that I'm confident in sharing it with.

That's playing with fire!....yipes!

Jimmy
01-02-07, 20:45
[QUOTE=Common Man]Never have money in your wallet,(there is a reason you carry money in wallet), I will not discuss it here. Never have your wallet in your pocket when you monger.

I think it is better to have a wallet on you. If you are set up to be robbed, to have a wallet to hand them is better. I carry an old wallet with my monger money in it along with several of the "credit cards" you get with the applications in the mail. These have no name on them but add to the thickness and feel of the wallet. if someone was to steal it, they would think it was the real deal until they look at it and find the only thing real is the 20 or 30 dollars in it. Also, I dont carry all of my monger money in the wallet. I keep a 10 in my left pocket and a 5 in my right. If I run into a smokin hottie that is worth a bit more or someone that offers extra services I have a little more stashed for them. If you have someone that just wants more, you open the wallet and show them there is no more. Just my 2 cents.

SearcherGuy
01-03-07, 11:06
I do the exact same thing you do. Carry an old wallet with the minimal amount of money to spend; usually $25 or 30. In another pocket a $5 and another a $10. From these, I can a come up with 30, 35, 40, and 45.

In addition, I have an extra car key that I use when mongering, keeping my main keys hidden. I had a girl take my cars keys from the ignition one time, and had to pay her my BJ money just to get them back. Now, if it would happen again, I would wait until she got out of the car then pull out my main keys and take off, loosing only an extra car key but no cash.

Hoehoehoe
01-03-07, 18:51
Just to be clear about it, the age of consent in Illinois is 17. Things get bad very fast if the girl is under 17 and it is now felony and sex offender time, not just a misdemeanor.

You might get some slack if the girl claimed to be over 17, but it will still be a long and expensive process.

HHH

Mister Quick
01-04-07, 11:14
Suspect they will find some more for this year. Guess the mild weather has allowed a few more girls out. I think Candace is an encore presentation. While Angela has to be one of the hottest gals they have foud yet.

Mister Quick
01-04-07, 11:25
Illinois taxpayers to cover room and board costs of Peoria woman. On November 18 2006 Judge Scott Shore convicted Mia Wilson, 36, formerly of 2414 W. Millman St., to 18 months in prison. Miss Wilson is now living in Decatur where all of her needs are being seen to due to the generousity of the hard working people of Illinois. When she returns home she will however have to pay Peoria County $245 in court costs to cover booking her free acomodations.

Spoobear2
01-04-07, 21:41
Suspect they will find some more for this year. Guess the mild weather has allowed a few more girls out. I think Candace is an encore presentation. While Angela has to be one of the hottest gals they have foud yet.I doubt those blondes were found in Peoria!

George W. Bush
01-05-07, 02:21
When she returns home she will however have to pay Peoria County $245 in court costs to cover booking her free acomodations.
What is she going to do to get that much money when she gets home? Hmm...

Roamin Roman
01-05-07, 02:30
If/when you return from overseas travel, from countries where the exchange rate is so unbalanced that one U.S. dollar buys 100 gazillion of the other country's unit currency --- one example is Turkey, where US$1 buys about 700,000 Turkish Lira --- you can stuff your wallet with those near-worthless pieces of paper. From the top, it looks like the wallet is crammed full of bucks. If you're held up, toss the wallet in one direction and run in the other. Chances are, the theif will go for the wallet and ignore trying to get you. By the time he discovers the foreign money, you'll hopefully be outta sight.

I think it is better to have a wallet on you. If you are set up to be robbed, to have a wallet to hand them is better. I carry an old wallet with my monger money in it along with several of the "credit cards" you get with the applications in the mail. These have no name on them but add to the thickness and feel of the wallet. if someone was to steal it, they would think it was the real deal until they look at it and find the only thing real is the 20 or 30 dollars in it.

Vbgent4u2c
01-05-07, 09:21
In a perfect world they would let Jaclyn and Shannon go and keep the rest locked up!!!

Wow...would love to see the rest of those two women!!!

Amuzeme
01-05-07, 09:51
Those pics were taken from The Smoking Gun

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/tampa14mug1.html

In a perfect world they would let Jaclyn and Shannon go and keep the rest locked up!!!

Wow...would love to see the rest of those two women!!!

Broad St Guy
01-05-07, 10:15
That Angela............That is one ugly hoe.

Did you fvck that....? Could be mistaken for a man or some kind of primate.

and yet Glenn61 fucked this - :) :) har har

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=35175

Check out post
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=489229#post489229

:) :)

Just giving you shit Glenn61 - but you did indeed slack on that one. :)

Mister Quick
01-05-07, 10:18
That Angela............That is one ugly hoe.

Did you fvck that....? Could be mistaken for a man or some kind of primate.

Angela is out of my league. I bowl on Thursday, I think she bowls on Tuesday. I wind up in Peoria a couple times a month. For various reasons I have never picked up a SW there. I did try hooking up with a girl from the other side of the river who was on CL last year. No luck with her although waited around for an hour or so for her. Did a report on her.

Actaully Angela would not have been my first choice out of the last batch. I have noticed that for unknown reasons when several pictures are posted that some seem to get a lot more iews than others do. Could understand if they are all of the same girl. The first one is looked at and you say she is ugly I dont want to see anymore of her, but never figured it out when they are all of different girls. If you give up on a batch the next one could be 10X better than the other ones. Someone else pointed this out before but there seem to be a LOT more guys looking at these pictures than are posting any type of reports, useful or otherwise.

Big And Tall
01-05-07, 13:53
Suspect they will find some more for this year. Guess the mild weather has allowed a few more girls out. I think Candace is an encore presentation. While Angela has to be one of the hottest gals they have foud yet.I think LEO is playing with us here a little -- while I have no doubt that a few of these are legit, the blondes caught my attention. Take a look at this link -- http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0729051strip1.html -- and you will see that these pics came from this Tampa bust.

I call shennanigans.

Jimmy
01-05-07, 18:41
I did not see the better looking ones on the PPD website. The uglier ones are pictured there. I think there is some cross information there.

Big And Tall
01-05-07, 18:53
I did not see the better looking ones on the PPD website. The uglier ones are pictured there. I think there is some cross information there.Under Mr. Quick's post (Final Roundup for 2006), three of the names included in his pictures correspond to the Smoking Gun link that I found -- Jaclyn, Shannon, and Carolyn. (ppgs 1,4,8) I didn't see these on the PPD website.

Mister Quick
01-05-07, 19:19
I did not see the better looking ones on the PPD website. The uglier ones are pictured there. I think there is some cross information there.

Looks like my bad. A couple of the photos from the last batch were ones I downloaded from a site of non Peoria girls who have been arrested before vacation. Forgot about them. I thought all the ones in the folder were ones I had just downloaded. Sorry about that. Although it looks like a lot of the Peoria guys like looking at them. I seem unable to delete them. Amazing how you could tell they were not from Peoria just by looking!

Joeblow300
01-06-07, 01:26
I doubt those blondes were found in Peoria!You are correct. The files jaclyn, carolyne and shannon were lifted from thesmokinggun.com from a story in 1995 about Tampa strippers busted. All the pictures were flipped in a mirror image and cropped to remove the cards they are holding.

Nice try though...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0729051strip4.html

Captain Stiffy
01-06-07, 08:29
I think LEO is playing with us here a little -- while I have no doubt that a few of these are legit, the blondes caught my attention. Take a look at this link -- http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0729051strip1.html -- and you will see that these pics came from this Tampa bust.

I call shennanigans.

That is hilarious! They are obviously the same pics, altered to look a little shittier. The girls are wearing the same clothes & jewelry, but they altered the background color. What could Peoria LEO posssibly have to gain by this???

Broad St Guy
01-06-07, 10:01
Guilty as charged...............NOT

I confess,,I did not fvck Mary,,but I did get some nice,slow,satisfying head.

She was at the end of her period and I did not want to go there,,,,But may have otherwise.

She was good for two nuts to the mouth,,,,,,I say two loads in the oral is worth one in the vaginal.................:cool:

Agreed - but you really slacked by not splooging her, if you did, you did not record it - looking like she did - she deserved a big load right in the kisser. :) :)

I await your next work Glenn61. You do good work, but my favorite is the one you posted awhile back - packing the fudge. I challange you to top that. :)

Mr Dang
01-07-07, 02:13
hit a new low in my moral decline...picked up white gal named "nicki" and gave her a ride...offered a "date". Turned out she was eight months pregnant (didnt seem that far along). I drilled her.

Confession is over.

Bullshit
01-07-07, 02:22
As long as you didnt hit the baby your all good.

Jimmy
01-07-07, 06:20
hit a new low in my moral decline...picked up white gal named "nicki" and gave her a ride...offered a "date". Turned out she was eight months pregnant (didnt seem that far along). I drilled her.

Confession is over.

If you see a baby with a dent in its head, it belongs to Dang!

Hugh Jardon
01-07-07, 08:19
WTF is up with that, Mr. Quick?

Those pics were taken from The Smoking Gun

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/tampa14mug1.html
Edit: Nevermind, I thought I was on Page 1.

Member #2819
01-08-07, 10:32

Confession is over.
What did Nicki look like? I actually think I know her. She used to "strip" at a club in Champaign, but wondered where she ended up at?

Mr Dang
01-08-07, 10:54
Nikki is white, 27 y/o and (in her own words) looks like a librarian. She has glasses that she must not wear all the time, and a tattoo on the small of her back. She needed a buzz, so I'm assuming crack or meth. Her belly was small for being pregnant, but she smokes, too. Sandy brown hair, cute enough, decent attitude....

Ohhhhhhhhh...forgot this, too. Says its her 5th kid.

Mother of the Year. Her cash prize was $50. Smile.

SearcherGuy
01-09-07, 10:54
Picked up "Becky" yesterday afternoon on the main stroll. Long dirty-blonde hair, wsw around 45 or so, thin, bad teeth, tall. Very good bbbjcim w/swallow. Nice finger-fuck to go with it, and lots of titty-play. Nipples about an inch long. Looks-2, body-4, attitude-8, performance-9. $30.

Mister Quick
01-15-07, 12:00
His men have busted a couple of more hotties in Peoria as of late. Peoria women seem to have a look that you just cant find anywhere else. Have made certain that both of these are real Peoria gals, last time I screwed up and for some reason it was noticed right away. That being said this was in the Journal Star:

By Leslie Fark of the Journal Star

The city has found the right fit with Steven Settingsgaard as police chief.

Since taking helm of the Peoria Police Department a year and a half ago, Settingsgaard has applied his "old school police work" toward combating some of the city's toughest problems.

"It has been a roller coaster ride, but I love roller coasters," said Settingsgaard, who's gotten a reputation for being soft-spoken but devises plans that make a big impact.

"I have experienced a lot . . . and quite frankly, while I enjoy change and fast pace, I am hopeful that the hectic pace will slow somewhat."

Impressed with the chief's innovative style is Mayor Jim Ardis.

"In my opinion, he's a good fit," Ardis said. "I'm very happy with the chief's performance and his initiatives."

When he's not thinking up ways to tackle Peoria's crime, attending crime forums and praying at vigils for an end to violence, Settingsgaard, 45, is studying toward his business degree at Bradley University.

"Between graduate school and the police department, I have been an absentee husband and father," he said. "My wife and son have been more than understanding, but after graduation this spring, I will have much to make up for at home."

It was their support and encouragement that helped Settingsgaard decide to move to Peoria.

"My wife and I lived our entire lives in Milwaukee, and literally all of our friends and family are there. We love Peoria, but it certainly has been an adjustment for us to move here and get acclimated.

"When my wife and I contemplated making the move here, I told her . . . we cannot make the move if it requires that I go along to get along, just to keep my job. We both knew that if I stuck to my principles and refuse to back down from what I believe is right, it will likely land me in controversy. It did, and we are OK with that."

The challenges Peoria faced is what drew Settingsgaard here instead of taking a chief's position in a bedroom community not far from his hometown.

"I preferred Peoria because there was real police work to do here. I was looking for a place that my family and I would be proud to call home, while still being challenging enough to be fulfilling on a professional level."

Little things matter

If there's one thing Settingsgaard hopes residents have noticed over the last year and a half is the improvement in the quality of life in the city's older neighborhoods.

"Peorians have made it clear that they want to feel safe in their homes and in their neighborhoods. They want peace. We are working hard to enable that."

The loud music ordinance quieted neighborhoods and changed behavior almost overnight.

"The consequences of playing music at an obnoxious level were swift, sure and immediate," the chief said. "The music has all but disappeared."

There were skeptics who wondered if the new policy would unfairly target blacks and whether the penalty was too harsh for the crime.

Rather than issuing tickets as before, the city in April began towing vehicles playing loud music. The cost for first-time offenders is about $100.

The ordinance was so effective that only one person has paid the subsequent fine of $250, the chief said recently.

"I wondered if it was going too far. I heard that, too, that this is a free country and we have these rights," he said. "Now I look at the results, it was absolutely the right thing to do."

Under his leadership, residents living in the North Valley have seen a decline in prostitution-related activity.

Mugshots of "johns," men who solicit prostitutes, as well as the women who sell it, appear on the department's Web site at www.peoriapd.com. The public shaming campaign was a "qualified success."

"I think it's improved the quality of life in Morton Square Park but hasn't moved prostitution out."

Settingsgaard doesn't lump the jaywalking issue into the city's planned efforts.

"Some of the things we do are planned and intentional. Jaywalking was not planned, nor was it inappropriate for the officer."

The original complaint came in that cars were endangering the pedestrians in the crosswalk. Police found that the problem actually was the reverse: People in the walkway were disobeying traffic signs and walking out in front of vehicles.

Settingsgaard said that upon his move here from Milwaukee, he noticed, "Peoria does not have much of a stomach for jaywalking enforcement . . . the culture of the community and the community standard was different in that is not a priority."

He said he tries to pick his battles, and this was not one he wanted to wage.

"Public opinion shouldn't, and doesn't, decide what's important as far as police work goes. . . . If I was convinced people were dying in the street, we would be back out there enforcing it."

Red light running is another cultural thing here in Peoria, Settingsgaard said.

"The more time I spend in the city, the more I see it. It's a fairly prevalent habit here of running red lights."

Ardis also has noticed the proactive approach in the community Settingsgaard is making along with his force.

"It's hard to come in from the outside and have an impact almost from the beginning," Ardis said. "It's one of the things you've got to give him credit for. He hit the ground running."

Home sweet home

Not long after Settingsgaard's arrival, rumors swirled among the department that he was using the chief position here as a launching pad to return to Milwaukee to head the force.

"I didn't take this position as a stepping stone, but did it to make this my career and our home," he said.

Settingsgaard, who worked in Milwaukee for 26 years, applied for the chief position there in 2003 but didn't make it past the first cut, at least in part because the city requires its chief to have an advanced degree.

"The likelihood of me throwing my hat in the ring is not very good at all," he said, referring to if the position were to come available in the near future.

Rather, Settingsgaard is planting his feet. There's still work to do in Peoria, and he wants to continue to see the positive changes that lay ahead.

"I'm not looking to leave. I am happy here, I really am."

Ci-Traveler
01-16-07, 01:05
Was in P town briefly around 6:20 PM - ran the stroll and saw one WSW - dark hair, late 20s or early 30s - not bad looking - probabably a 6 or 6.5 on the SW scale. Waved - didn't have time. She wasn't out an hour later when I did have time.

ci-traveler

Mister Quick
01-16-07, 10:33
Dont know if anyone on here has seen this girl. She advertised on the Peoria Craigslist a few weeks ago. She had no pictures up there. I sent her email. Just got a reply. Name is Amber she sounds like she might be the real deal but is on the paranoid side. Think Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. Never heard of anything like this before but before she will see a guy she wants: 1) references from other girls I have seen. Never knew I was supposed to get a letter of recomendation should I have each girl I pick up sign something to the effect of " Mister Quick paid me, did not beat me up and I dont think he is a cop since he did not arrest me"? 2) She wants a verifiable home phone number that she can confirm from 411. I got rid of mine when my wife died and just use a cell phone (work pays for it :)). 3) If I pass 1 & 2, when I do come and see her she wants to see my paycheck stub! Not sure why unless it is so she can tell how much I can affford! She did however send a couple of pics and said it is best to call her, she does not check email often, but she did not have anumber in the ad. Gave me a number that is in 773, I think it is a new area code in the Chicago area.

Ass Attack
01-16-07, 12:00
Mr. Quick,

I know this is coming from a regular member, but I would be very careful. She wants too much information, and if she is not LE than I think that this could be an indication of what the session will be like. Sometimes it is better to just pass and move to a more secure situation. Considering the post you made the other day about the police chief, who knows what her motives are. BTW, (773) has been a Chicago area code for about 20 years now. Don't know why someone in Peoria would have a (773) number. Take Care and good luck

Ass Attack

DFWdude
01-16-07, 12:34
I have seen this type of references required before. There is another website where girls advertise and most girls do want references of some type. The pay check thing is overboard, but references from other providers is not uncommon. This is for her protection as well as yours. I have found that these girls tend to be higher $$$$.

Hoehoehoe
01-16-07, 12:52
Mr Q:

I'd pass on Amber. The 773 number is one that has been around for quite a while in the Chicago area on the near West side, near Midway, North Ave, etc.

She's simply asking for too much personal info. If she writes it all down and keeps it in a book and she gets busted in a sting, all the info on you is available. Plus Lord knows what kind of late night freak phone calls you could get from her, pimps, on and on.

Her butt looked a little "yard-wide" anyway, but of course many like them that way.

HHH

Monger Forever
01-16-07, 13:41
you know why because the police can create a fake identity very easily they do all the time to make uncer cover officers look like true real people or criminals.

the heck with the dumb girls.

PLUS SHE IS FAT AND UGLY !

Mister Quick
01-18-07, 13:37
Illinois taxpayers are to be covering the living expenses of a pair of Peoria women for at least 4 years. On December 22 Judge Scott Shore sentenced 35 year old Tasha L. Terry, formerly of 3024 N. Woodbine Terrace, Apt. 10; to four years in prison and $1,193.75 court costs after being convicted of three counts of prostitution. A couple of weeks later on January 2, Judge Michael Brandt sentenced 38 year old Patrica A. Phillips, to 54 months in prison and $245 court costs after being convicted of prostitution. Before getting the taxpayers ofIllinois to cover her living expenses Miss Phillips was homeless.

Ass Attack
01-18-07, 14:16
With all the other social/societal problems, how does a jusge get off (no pun intended) on giving a SW a four year sentence. That is ridiculous. I read in the paper recently that a guy found guilty of robbing a gas station received two years. Unbelievable that a judge did this, and it is not even an election year.

Ass Attack

Traveler One
01-18-07, 18:06
Dont know if anyone on here has seen this girl. She advertised on the Peoria Craigslist a few weeks ago. She had no pictures up there. I sent her email. Just got a reply. Name is Amber she sounds like she might be the real deal but is on the paranoid side. Think Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. Never heard of anything like this before but before she will see a guy she wants: 1) references from other girls I have seen. Never knew I was supposed to get a letter of recomendation should I have each girl I pick up sign something to the effect of " Mister Quick paid me, did not beat me up and I dont think he is a cop since he did not arrest me"? 2) She wants a verifiable home phone number that she can confirm from 411. I got rid of mine when my wife died and just use a cell phone (work pays for it :)). 3) If I pass 1 & 2, when I do come and see her she wants to see my paycheck stub! Not sure why unless it is so she can tell how much I can affford! She did however send a couple of pics and said it is best to call her, she does not check email often, but she did not have anumber in the ad. Gave me a number that is in 773, I think it is a new area code in the Chicago area.

Your SSN could very well be on a pay-stub. Be careful.

Captain Stiffy
01-19-07, 02:20
With all the other social/societal problems, how does a jusge get off (no pun intended) on giving a SW a four year sentence. That is ridiculous. I read in the paper recently that a guy found guilty of robbing a gas station received two years. Unbelievable that a judge did this, and it is not even an election year.

Ass Attack

He stole money. Money is more important than human life. You can kill someone & get less time than a bank robber. Is this news to you? Disgusting. Welcome to our legal system.

Benchseats Rock
01-19-07, 04:44
Your SSN could very well be on a pay-stub. Be careful.

If it is, your company is in violation of Federal Law and needs to change their forms. This is to help combat identity theft. It may be a government program that actually works - who knows - but check your paystubs to be sure.

Not that I would ever endorse giving that much information to a provider to begin with. Not a chance in hell.

BSR

Ass Attack
01-19-07, 17:39
Capt Stiffy,

I agree that our legal system puts more value on money than human life, but the reason I used that example is to show that a SW received two more years in her sentence than a bank robber.

Ass Attack

Ci-Traveler
01-21-07, 13:31
Was in P-Town yesterday.

Saw Lori yesterday - about 6:45 PM by the church. This is the WSW who has a great body, is attractive (brunette) - about a 7.5 on the SW scale, and used to charge .8 for FS. The problem was she had attitude, was rushed, and could be pretty bitchy if you took longer than 5 minutes to do anything. I stopped picking her up a couple of years ago, and I haven't seen her out for a long time.

She looked a wee bit older but still pretty good. I stopped, rolled down the window and confirmed that she was Lori - but declined to pick her up. As I pulled away - I saw LE one block back heading my way. The didn't follow me - but they stopped to talk to her. Didn't see her out later.

No one else out. I'm done in P-town for awhile........keep the posts commin'.

ci-traveler

Mister Quick
01-22-07, 12:24
Capt Stiffy,

I agree that our legal system puts more value on money than human life, but the reason I used that example is to show that a SW received two more years in her sentence than a bank robber.

Ass Attack

Plus I would bet that the owner / cashier at the gas station most likely made a complaint about the crime. Where as neither the prostitute nor the guy who picked her up would have reported the crime to the police. Unless one robbed the other.

Qwick
01-22-07, 17:12
Lori has been in lock up I did not know she was out yet. I have been with her several times had a fews beers and always great service.

Mister Quick
01-23-07, 13:18
Peoira PD has busted a couple more of some of the hottest gals in the area. Although Shawn sounds like a guys name and I have seen a few more feminine gals she is listed as "F" on the PD website and was busted for prostitution. The guys are all marked "M" and charges are solicting. Don't say you were not warned.

Mister Quick
01-26-07, 11:37
It is time for Big Bubba to call up the Peoria PD again. There is a picture of one of the hottest gals in Peoria that has been up there for more than a year. Thus once again showing the Peoria Police are incapable of following their OWN self imposed rules about doing something they consider punishment to someone before they are found guilty of a crime and continue to do even after a person is determined to be NOT guilty in court. There will be a bunch more that they need to take down over the weekend.

Ci-Traveler
01-27-07, 19:16
For once - a diamond in the rough.....

About 6 PM the girls start to go out - right at dusk and getting dark. Was at Spring and Voris and spied a slender, attractive YOUNG (24ish) BSW - swung around - she hopped right in. I think this is the same chick I picked up 3 years ago - and she was a GFE. Back then, all I had was a $50 bill - and she not only gave great BBBJCIM she offered to do me all the way in a house - and she was completely innocent.

This time was .3 (paid after the deed) for a BBBJCIMWS - and she took her time. Deepthroat - firm, fast, plenty of action - just a great one - and I really exploded.

Will repeat if I see her again - would love to get a bit of that ass. She was really hot - about an 8 or 9 on the SW scale.

ci-traveler

Mr Dang
02-10-07, 17:59
Picked up a young WS at the bottom of the hill that leads up to OFS hospital. She was brunette, and had a tongue pierce. Said she's 21. We pull out, offers half and half for 50, then 40...starts blowing while I'm driving. End up in seclusion, but in my cramped car couldn't do the deed for long...she wanted to be f*cked, so I took my glass cigar case and actually made her howl.... Then, she blew me to full load. Dropped her off and sped away.

Mr Dang
02-15-07, 23:41
I cruised Peoria stroll from 6-8 and was surprised by how many prospects there were. However, there were *lots* of coppers, too. In fact, a couple SW were a wee bit too obvious and being white gals in nice coats, with lots of coppers around, have to wonder if they were a sting. Anyone know?

My vehicle didnt have heat, so I didnt have to opportunity to stay long or indulge.

Monger Forever
02-16-07, 00:06
I think I saw her walking out of the taft homes on north adams as soon as I swung around to look again she was gone very nice looking long haired brunette. I would do her fast and long. she was sexy as heck.

Monger Forever
02-17-07, 19:18
One eyed trina called me at 3:30 am to see if i wanted a party and i said are you nuts i am sleeping. well I am going to try to hook up with her later today. I will try to get some pics of her she is looking fine as hell especialy doggy style.

later all
bubba

Monger Forever
02-20-07, 12:57
she didnt cal back she must have gone to a pirate convention or a crack house party ? damn and i wanted to tag that ass hard to !

Mister Quick
02-27-07, 11:23
February is almost over. I just chekced out the Peoria PD website and they still have pictures up of a girl who was arrested in January of 06 despite their claims that the pictures are automatically taken down a year after the preson was arrested. Good to see that they are either A) extremely trustworthy about such things or B) do things promptly, I wonder if it takes them a month to respond to a 911 call about a real crime?

There are also lots of pictures up of people who were arrested in February of last year.

Mister Quick
03-01-07, 17:55
The time not spent updating their website last month was not used in keeping us safe from prostitutes who plague Peoira. Were their any major crimes happening in Peoria last month? Today the Peoira PD managed to update their website. All of the people arrested last February (06) were removed and replaced by one person they arrested in February 07. A young woman named Kelly. Kelly is a repeat performer. Her picture may be taken down from the March 06 arrestees sometime in the next month or two. The January pictures still have one person up who was arrested in Jan 05!

Mr Dang
03-01-07, 18:50
I did the cruise today Northside at 2:30ish pm and found gloria, a bsw who is as skinny as you can get. She has long legs and buckwheat hair (lol), and says she is 25. Anyway, we wisk away and she provides me some sweet, sweet blow action. As we leave our "secret batcave hideaway", a peoria pooolice car comes wisking by us- probably someone called and reported suspicious activity. Another couple minutes earlier, and I may be on the PPD webpage. Wouldnt *that* be a helluva thing for an upstanding citizen like myself?

Mister Quick
03-09-07, 18:28
Peoria PD has finally updated their website adn taken down the pictures of everyone who was arrested in January '06. They added one young woman who they saved us fro this year. They do however still have a couple of people's pictures up that should have been taken down today.

Judges in town have become a bit more lenient:

Holly J. Chamberlain, 18, 707 S. Sumner St.; dismissed Feb. 5 were charges of obstructing justice and prostitution. (wonder if her picture will have not guilty put over it?)

Donnell E. Smith, 36, 1804 S. Laramie St.; convicted of prostitution; sentenced Jan. 25 to 30 months of probation, 30 days in jail, drug abuse treatment and $295.66 court costs.

North Valley woman gets 6 years for burglary, forgery

A North Valley woman was sentenced Wednesday to six years in prison for reaching into a person's car and stealing a wallet as well as for forgery.

Denise M. Marlatt, also known as Denise M. Clayton, 37, whose last known address was 401 NE Monroe St., had pleaded guilty in Peoria County Circuit Court to burglary and four counts of forgery.

As part of her agreement, prosecutors agreed to a six-year cap on any potential prison sentence, and the dismissal of charges of prostitution and unlawful use of a credit card.

The burglary charge stems from an incident last summer in which Marlatt took a wallet by reaching into a car which had its windows rolled down. The forgery charges are from a different time when she used another person's debit card.

With credit for time served and day for day "good-time" credit, she could get out of prison in about three years.

Mr Dang
03-10-07, 16:37
found my old stand-by, Ginger, replete with a nice new hair-do. She hopped in the car, and I went to a secret batcave where she worked me over. I thought of drilling her as she was willing, but in assuming the position in backseat with ass up, there was some funk.... soooooo I just let her drain me orally.

In reflection, I have probably shot at least 15 loads into her mouth over the last few years.

With nice weather, there were many people out...as for SW, still kinda thin.

Monger Forever
03-13-07, 01:34
I have a hell of a hotty I am getting ass from. she is 24 and very horny! I can not give her # because she doesnt have one. but I can share the pics so I get the prize for hotty bargain of the year!!! $50 for total full service and bonus 30 minute lap dances.

ok everyone enjoy her.

later

Bubba

PS: I zoomed in good on that snatch for you all !!!

Peter Johnson
03-13-07, 02:06
I have a hell of a hotty I am getting ass from. she is 24 and very horny! I can not give her # because she doesnt have one. but I can share the pics so I get the prize for hotty bargain of the year!!! $50 for total full service and bonus 30 minute lap dances.

Sweet...at least tell her how you met her.

Monger Forever
03-13-07, 02:51
I sweet talked the **** then solicited her a$$ and she accepted. easy as 123.

Barney1234
03-15-07, 21:38
Big Bubba,

Jeez, if that beautiful wench of yours doesn't have a phone, give her one. She could be earning big bucks. Can you at least tell us where we could find her?

Barney

Mister Quick
03-16-07, 10:31
On February 20 Peoria County Judge Michael Brandt awarded 32 year old Debra D. Tabor formerly of 517 Eureka St. in Peoria to spend the next four years in state prison. Debra will have all of her expenses provided for by the taxpayers of the state of Illinois during this time, simply because she was found guilty of two counts of prostitution. She was not awrded any extra time of free room and board from a chagre of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, since Judge Brandt saw fit to dismiss that chagre. But like everything in life, nothing is really free Miss Tabor will be asked to pay the court $523.66 to cover the costs involved with booking her accomoodations for the next 4 years. But still at less than $11 a month it is a lot less than most of those on the outside will be paying for rent.

Rub & Tugged
03-16-07, 13:35
Shame, one less vagina/mouth/ass on the outside.... She could stay in my basement for the next four years and pay me $11 a month to service me..... It would save the taxpayers some cash....

Monger Forever
03-16-07, 16:00
She has a phone and doesnt wanna get well known. she is very low key. She doesnt wanna end up on PPD page or well know with scattered pics all over. I said to her that I would give her number to nobody and I keep my word sorry.

I don't wanna mess my fun up. I waited 3 years to get some good fun in this hell hole and i am not messing this up.

OH did I forget to tell you all she is very bi and wants to get together with me with another girl for only $50 total. oh yeah if this does happen I will get you all some great pics. I can promise I will drain all my fluids that day.

later

bubba

Mister Quick
03-20-07, 15:20
They got a couple more and finally posted their pics, while taking down those of folks arrested more than a year ago. Poor Melissa had to journey all the way from Canton in order to get busted. Maybe they need their own stroll there.

BootyCall
03-21-07, 12:40
They got a couple more and finally posted their pics, while taking down those of folks arrested more than a year ago. Poor Melissa had to journey all the way from Canton in order to get busted. Maybe they need their own stroll there.
How about posting pictures like Cookie Jar and others instead of those arrested. Maybe a help I;m sure to Locals but others no help.

Jimmy
03-21-07, 19:07
How about posting pictures like Cookie Jar and others instead of those arrested. Maybe a help I;m sure to Locals but others no help.

Any of these pics are just a help to the locals. The rest of us just look at them to see what is around the area. My suggestions is less whacking it and more looking for it and reporting about it.

Mister Quick
03-22-07, 10:41

Who is Cooky jar? I would think anyone looking at the pic is either a local or else someone whois coming to town, why else would you belooking?

Barney1234
03-23-07, 10:26
How about posting pictures like Cookie Jar and others instead of those arrested. Maybe a help I'm sure to Locals but others no help.

I agree. Mister Quick seems to have an obsession with busts, just not the right kind. Every post he makes on this board lately pertains to arrests and crime, a complete waste of bandwidth.

Barney

Mr Dang
03-23-07, 11:04
Hey, as a citizen that lives near Peoria and crusies there, I find Mr. Quick's reports great. I have recognized many gals that he has featured, which is invaluable info when they get out. How? One, you know their real name. Two, you know that they are a bona fide walker (here in the neighborhoods, sometimes its hard to tell).

Geez, if you don't care for it, just ignore it. I, for one, like them.

Mister Quick
03-23-07, 11:28
Some of you will like this one, while others will not. Have no idea what the guys who just read the reports and look at the pictures think. All they do is read the reports and look at the pictures since they have not figured out how to actually contribute (or b-i-t-c-h).

On February 23 just a couple weeks shy of her 30th birthday Jamie L. Blackorby formerly of 125 McReynolds Court learned she would not be having to worry about living expenses for the next 30 months. After finding her guilty of prostitution Judge Brian Nemenoff decided that the txpayers of Illinois would have their interests served by providing Jamie a nice secure residence in Dwight for the next 30 months. She will however be required to pay $278.66 to cover the costs of her move.

A week earlier on February 15, 50 year old Delores Henderson of1106 S. Blaine St. discovered that she would not have life so easy. Although Judge Stuart Borden found Delores guilty of prostitution she will be forced to fend for herself for the next 30 months since all she got was probation. She will however get 60 days of room and board covered in the Peoria County Jail and also attend drug and alcohol treatment. For the courts trouble she got off lighter having to only fork over $245.

Hoehoehoe
03-23-07, 11:56
Mr. Q provides interesting and invaluable information for the persistant monger. Knowing the people, knowing where they get arrested, etc. is critical info, plus seeing the photos, many familiar to us, is interesting. Plus Mr Q covers quite a bit of ground.

Barney, speaking of bandwidth, and I know how critical that is to you with your 29 posts, I noted that you only mentioned girls in about 2 of them, and those were at AMPs. I hope guys like Mr. Q and I with 400+ posts aren't slowing down your informative and helpful reports.

HHH

Mister Quick
03-23-07, 18:53
Looks like the Peoria PD has been busy they found two more young women this past week. Looks like they have arrested all the old and ugly ones and are being forced to find some that are not half bad looking, and rookies. Two of the four so far this month look like they would clean up fairly well- remember mug shots are never flatering.

Anyone who does not like looking at mugsots, do NOT click on the links below. You can of course always post yout own pics that may be more to your liking, although I have noticed noone really wants to do that. Guess complaining is easier than contributing.

Time To Change
03-23-07, 20:03
she loks like she is ready to stike, hey now

SearcherGuy
03-24-07, 11:11
Tina is a not a new gal around here. I picked her up probably 8-9 years ago for the first time, and on a few other occasions since. Even picked her up in Springfield one time when I was mongering there.

Nicole, I don't believe I recognize.

SearcherGuy
03-24-07, 11:18
I picked up a rather attractive young girl Wednesday night around 7:00 on Perry near the firehouse. Didn't have time for any action, but for $10 she let me see and feel her tits and hairy pussy and gave me a phone number plus showed me where she lives. I called the next day to see her, but the phone number was for a school-not where she lives. Damn! I was so looking forward to seeing her. I won't reveal her complete name here, at least what she told me her name was. It starts with Ana......

If any of you believe you know who this WSW is, PLEASE pm me. Thanks.

Monger Forever
03-24-07, 17:17
I picked her up by the taft about a week ago and didn't do anything she smeeled so bad and was saying i had to hurry because she had hr kids at a sitter and couldnt be gone for more than a hour. stopped to let her out and she wanted to start trouble so I said let me call PPD and she jumped out and ran when she saw I wasn't playing around. I am single and no shame in my game I am not affraid to call PPD if a skank won't get out of the car.

she is a stay away from for sure.

later all

Bubba

Ci-Traveler
03-25-07, 13:16
Barney, speaking of bandwidth, and I know how critical that is to you with your 29 posts, I noted that you only mentioned girls in about 2 of them, and those were at AMPs. I hope guys like Mr. Q and I with 400+ posts aren't slowing down your informative and helpful reports.HHH

Well spoken HHH

Ci-Traveler

Mr Dang
03-25-07, 17:05
I picked up a rather attractive young girl Wednesday night around 7:00 on Perry near the firehouse. Didn't have time for any action, but for $10 she let me see and feel her tits and hairy pussy and gave me a phone number plus showed me where she lives. I called the next day to see her, but the phone number was for a school-not where she lives. Damn! I was so looking forward to seeing her. I won't reveal her complete name here, at least what she told me her name was. It starts with Ana......

If any of you believe you know who this WSW is, PLEASE pm me. Thanks.

scroll back and see my post on ANASTATIA!

SearcherGuy
04-09-07, 19:18
The Peoria board has been rather dry lately, so I guess I need to spice it up a little.

Haven't posted recently, but I HAVE been naughty. Within the past 3 weeks, I've been with Becky, Bobbie, Amanda, Denise, Bobbie again, Anastacia, Ginger, and Bobbie again today.

Getting ready for a trip to Kansas City, so I will have 4 nights of mongering there. Have been there a few times before, and always cum home happy. Prior to that, this Wednesday night I plan on picking up some pussy in Chicago. Not too bad for an old fart!

Mister Quick
04-12-07, 15:15
The Peoria PD have been keeping themselves busy keeping us safe from dangerous young women. The latest one we do not have to worry about is Yakendria who the PD found late last month. This viligence has come at the expense of keeping their webiste updted since once again it has pictures of suspects up for more than a year after their date of arrest.

Coeltrain
04-15-07, 22:57
I'm new and doun't know where to look, nor how.

Thanks for your time

The Peoria board has been rather dry lately, so I guess I need to spice it up a little.

Haven't posted recently, but I HAVE been naughty. Within the past 3 weeks, I've been with Becky, Bobbie, Amanda, Denise, Bobbie again, Anastacia, Ginger, and Bobbie again today.

Getting ready for a trip to Kansas City, so I will have 4 nights of mongering there. Have been there a few times before, and always cum home happy. Prior to that, this Wednesday night I plan on picking up some pussy in Chicago. Not too bad for an old fart!

Qwick
04-16-07, 09:01
Go back and read old reports.

Monger Forever
04-20-07, 15:00
Well looks like the pd hit the jackpot. I must say she is not bad looking maybe from the neck down she is nasty who know but from neck up she is not bad. well Thanks pd I hope to see this one.

THE PICTURE IS FROM THE PEORIA PD WEB PAGE.

later all

Bubba

Mister Quick
04-20-07, 16:29
Well looks like the pd hit the jackpot. I must say she is not bad looking maybe from the neck down she is nasty who know but from neck up she is not bad. well Thanks pd I hope to see this one.

THE PICTURE IS FROM THE PEORIA PD WEB PAGE.

later all

Bubba

You make it sound as though the Peoria PD is not up to the standards they set in the past. Every so often they get an OK looking one. Last month in fact they rounded up a pair of them.

I did notice you failed to show the other one they picked up this month. I am left with two guesses why this one done 1) You thought she was so hot you did not want to let anyone else know they might be able to find her or 2) She is not up to you standards or 3) You saw her picture and ignored it since Peoria babes are never this hot she had to be fake.

I am including her picture. Was going to post both it and the one you just did. I make no judgments on them, post them all.

Also one of the babes arrested in a sting in Rockford had been in IDOC of prostitution charges she had been found guilty of in Peoria County. Some of you guys down here might have met her:

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39065

Monger Forever
04-20-07, 18:27
There is no way in hell one of my sex guide brothers would mess with that fred snaford looking nasty creature.

Later all
Bubba

JohnDoe
04-22-07, 20:48
There is no way in hell one of my sex guide brothers would mess with that fred snaford looking nasty creature.

Later all
Bubba

Amen!!!!!!

Monger Forever
04-23-07, 13:29
Here are some more pics of my secret stash I have been screwing the heck out of. Last time was $40 for 1 hour and 10 pics. everything goes with her. She still wants to remain anonymous because heat is way to hot in peoria I tell one of you and then you tell someone who is uncool and then I am back to being bored again so do not even ask for her name or number ok.

later

Bubba

PS: BE CAREFUL THERE IS A COUPLE OF POTENTIAL PM'S THAT I GOT WHICH I THINK ARE FROM PD ASKING ABOUT GIRLS AND STUFF WITH NO REPORTS ON RECORD AND THEY ARE OBVIOUS ?'S. SO PD SAVE YOUR TIME WE ARE NOT STUPID OK.

Larks Tongue
04-23-07, 21:48
Here are some more pics of my secret stash I have been screwing the heck out of. Last time was $40 for 1 hour and 10 pics. everything goes with her. She still wants to remain anonymous because heat is way to hot in peoria I tell one of you and then you tell someone who is uncool and then I am back to being bored again so do not even ask for her name or number ok.

later

Bubba

PS: BE CAREFUL THERE IS A COUPLE OF POTENTIAL PM'S THAT I GOT WHICH I THINK ARE FROM PD ASKING ABOUT GIRLS AND STUFF WITH NO REPORTS ON RECORD AND THEY ARE OBVIOUS ?'S. SO PD SAVE YOUR TIME WE ARE NOT STUPID OK.

Congrats on the find and for sharing the pics. She looks sweet. Nice pussy on her.

Looks to be well worth what you paid.

SearcherGuy
04-24-07, 11:44
Don't now if any of you Peoria area monger ever go to Kansas City or not, but I just made a post in that group this morning covering my few evenings there.

SearcherGuy
04-25-07, 10:35
Within the past 10 days in Peoria, picked up Jeannie whom I haven't seen around for at least a year. Short, fat, blonde curly hair. Not much to look at but gives nice bbbjcim. No digits or address available.

Got with my favorite Bobbie again for the 7th time. Doesn't walk streets. White, 25 y/o, good looking, has her own place, decent performer. Senior members, I have digits for EXCHANGE only, so PM me for further info on her.

Last night, in spite of the rain, picked up "Sue", wsw, decent looking and decent shape, good performer. Have been with her before a few months ago. Nice bbbjcim in the car. Only asked for $25, but I offered $30 because I also wanted to finger-fuck her. Senior members, I have digits for EXCHANGE only, so PM me for further info on her.

Mister Quick
04-26-07, 10:47
A Macomb woman already in prison for prostitution in Peoria County was sentenced to another two-year term Wednesday after pleading guilty to felony theft in McDonough County.

Hollibeth Dorner, 27, entered the plea as part of an agreement with prosecutors. An unrelated misdemeanor case for resisting a police officer was dismissed. In addition to prison, she must pay $400 in restitution. She will get credit for 118 days she has already served. Wednesday's sentence will run concurrent with the 15-month term she received from Peoria County.

Authorities say Dorner was arrested in late 2006 for taking an ATM card belonging to Ronald Foxall and using it to withdraw $200 on two separate occasions in late December. She was captured on the video surveillance on the ATM machines where she drew out the money.

Monger Forever
04-27-07, 19:02
I saw her walking but didn't stop for her she is back in her stomping grounds of north.st & main, main & sheridan, and if you look around main she will be walking around.

she always had ok service I messed with her before she got wacked out on the dope but she looked healthy just out of prison & rehab, but she is back on the dope for sure.

also make sure you wear rubber for any services with her the guy she lived with catfish is always having diseases.

later all.

Bubba

PS: I attached her police mug shot from pd site so you know who to look for.

Plus she did have a great set of tits that were always fun to shoot loads on!

Mister Quick
04-30-07, 11:14
I saw her walking but didn't stop for her she is back in her stomping grounds of north.st & main, main & sheridan, and if you look around main she will be walking around.

she always had ok service I messed with her before she got wacked out on the dope but she looked healthy just out of prison & rehab, but she is back on the dope for sure.

also make sure you wear rubber for any services with her the guy she lived with catfish is always having diseases.

later all.

Bubba

PS: I attached her police mug shot from pd site so you know who to look for.

Plus she did have a great set of tits that were always fun to shoot loads on!

Here is another one of your friend Camper from the Peoria PD website. She was arrested at least twice last year. This one is from April 28 of last year and will be taken down a year from that date. Wait that was a couple of days ago and it (along with a bunch of people who were arrested on April27 last year) are still up as of this morning (April30). What a fine PD Peoria has that follows its own rules perfectly. Makes one suspect they will lie about other things too.

Mister Quick
04-30-07, 18:37
Looks like the Peoria PD reads this.

They took down Campers picture along with all the other people who were arrested more than a year ago sometime today.

They added this new one. Better looking in my opinion than Ernestine- who Big Bubba seemed not find at all attractive (either did I but I notice more of you guys have looked at her picture than that of Erica, the more attractive young woman whose picture Big Bubba posted. And since you can see a preview picture now there is no excuse.

Mr Dang
05-01-07, 09:38
I hope the poooo-lice read this... they may realize the utter *distain* the community has for them and their strongarm, arrogant attitudes. The Peoria Journal Star ran an editorial Sunday about their shit, and yesterdays paper was FILLED with the truth that NO ONE will co-operate with these neo-nazis. Yes, they can arrest 90 lb prostitutes, hassle convenient store clerks and high school pot pushers, but as for real crime they are clueless.

Honestly, I fear the police more than I do any of the street people.

Ralph
05-01-07, 21:54
Just receivde word that my all time fav Peoria girl Charlene who has been lcoked up in Decatur for some time has gotten a bit of a break. This came in the email today:

This is an email from the Illinois Automated Victim Notification System. The
offender for whom you have registered to receive notification, Charlene Bouquet,
with offender number R35234, has been released from physical custody and has
entered a work release program at Fox Valley ATC as of 5/1/02007. While on work
release, this offender may be under direct supervision.

I know I posted about www.vinelink.com in Rockford and some guys may read things here nad there. This was a long time ago. But if you know the real name of a person you can get to find out if they are in jail or prison (all of Illinois works, but only 1 Iowa county and parts of other states) you then can have them send you an email or a phone call. I always opt email when I have signed up. You can search on a part of a first name. Ma will find you a Mary or a Martha or a Mark.

From my recollection a fwe other guys here had fond memories of Charlene. I Posted some pics of her before here if you want to look and do a search for them you can. Here are a couple more that I scanned in but I did not post them when I posted the other pictures of her. Plus a newre one from IDOC. Note I made the IDOC picture smaller so you can see the whole thing on the screen at one time. The other pictures I just scanned in and cropped tp my liking, and got rid of red eye that you get on flash pictures. Guys in Rockford calim all my pictures are fakes.

Mister Quick
05-02-07, 10:48
Peoria police has been busy in the last week of April they got 3 more girls and poor Miss Vann for a second time. Rebecca looks OK, if one considers she is 40 years old. Seen pictures of girls in their20s who look more worn out than she is.

Since you cant see the names anymore, Rebecca is the third one from the left.

Monger Forever
05-02-07, 11:21
Several posts about Becky on here she is a good piece of tail she will swallow and all. Well worth the money if you can find her ever. She is getting carried away on the crack though and thats probably why she got caught drugs make a girl careless.

later all.

Bubba

Bkmsw
05-02-07, 19:13
Did anyone notice that cold sore on her lower lip? You have to blow the picture up to see it. Be careful out there. That would not be a considered a nice Mother's Day gift to bring home.

Mister Quick
05-09-07, 10:00
from today's pjs:

does peoria really need more hookers?

p-town has always been self-sufficient in prostitution. companies come and go, but the streetwalking industry has always been strong and steady.

that's why it's so strange that a gent from the state of ohio has been arrested by federal agents there for allegedly hauling hookers into peoria.

a five-count federal indictment filed in ohio charges kevin murphy, 48, of toledo with compelling and promoting prostitution. he allegedly transported women across state lines to three cities; several went to washington state and michigan, while four were brought to peoria.

in one of his out-of-state travels, murphy allegedly brought a juvenile along with adult women. but he took only adult women to peoria, charges state.

beyond that, federal authorities in ohio will say nothing about the matter. murphy, who faces up 30 years' imprisonment, is being held at a county lock-up in ohio.

what is murphy's connection to peoria? good question.

according to the toledo blade newspaper, murphy owns a private club in toledo, population 285,000. also, the paper says he has been arrested several times in toledo, including charges of domestic violence. sounds like he has roots in toledo.

further, he is not mentioned in records at the journal star or the peoria county circuit clerk's office. and the u.s. attorney's office in peoria has no investigation of murphy.

"everything must be happening out in toledo," says assistant u.s attorney tom keith.

i spoke with an ohio source familiar with the murphy case, who said with a laugh, "i don't mean to be rude, but why would peoria be interested in prostitutes?"

my reply: i don't want to be rude, but since when is toledo a hotbed of hookers?

turns out, we both had a little to learn about midwest prostitution.

toledo has become a recruitment center for hookers, including **** girls. federal authorities - who last year charged 31 men and women with transporting girls and women across state lines - have no real idea why or how toledo pimps became so proficient as hooker head-hunters.

once recruited, the newbies are brutalized. stories in the blade have detailed a history of violent abuse by pimps, including rapes and marathon beatings.

from toledo, recruits are often led 420 miles east to harrisburg, pa. there, five major highways converge, allowing for a booming prostitution business at truck stops. plus, pimps often rent rooms at a cheap motel, spread the word and work the joint for a weekend.

murphy hasn't been connected to the harrisburg operations. still, that sort of angle could occur in peoria. an out-of-town entrepreneur could hear about peoria's timeworn taste for skin bars and cheap hookers, then decide to try some quick business here.

the feds won't say what became of the four interloping toledo hookers after their trip to peoria. for all we know, they headed back to ohio.

or, perhaps they stuck around. keep an eye on the peoria police department's prostitution mugshot web page.

meanwhile, chief steve settingsgaard said he has heard nothing of any influx of hookers from ohio or elsewhere.

"we don't need to import them," he said dryly. "we've got enough of them on our own."

reader comment on the story:

hey they are importing "pretty" & "sophisticated" hookers. peoria grown are as ugly as the taxi drivers. why do you think the peoria to las vegas flights are the "best" for allegiant? they have georgeous hookers in lv.

SearcherGuy
05-09-07, 11:00
Picked up a new girl yesterday (Tuesday) around noon on the main stroll. Tall girl, short blonde hair, all dressed in black. Said she just moved here from Oklahoma. Living on Perry. Unfortunately, she wanted money before going in. I have wasted money a few times before where the payment is in advance of going in a building, so I told her no thanks. She didn't get mad, and said she understood. So, if any of you mongers pick her up and everything turns out to be on the up-and-up, please pm me. I have her address, but no digits.

SearcherGuy
05-09-07, 11:09
I have digits and address for Donnell. I won't post them here, but if any senior members are interested, pm me.

I went to her place Monday, but didn't have a "transaction." She has disappointed me 3 times in past when she said she would do bbbjcim, but each time ended up at the last second pulling out when I shot my load. So I asked her again if she would do bbbjcim. This time she was honest and said she just can't do that. Since she wouldn't do what I wanted, I left. I'm sure she was upset. I think I'll try again and do a covered fuck.

Qwick
05-09-07, 13:08
Donnell will give you the same treatment covered or not I have not had the best luck with her. It is like rolling dice you can not always role a 7 only 18% of the time

Good Luck

Has anyone seen Lori?

Monger Forever
05-09-07, 14:15
Well peoria pd picked up sara she is a cutie she goes out to work while her old man is at work. she is sexy but her belly looks like hell many stretch marks great set of t!ts and nice ass loose snatch.

and she is rushed many times because she loves crack.

later

Bubba

Mister Quick
05-10-07, 09:47
Once again Big Bubba is only showing you the better looking gals that the Peoria Police find. This could ead guysto beleive the standards of girls in Peoria has improved. Here are two Shelley and Aronna who the police were luckyenough to find. I do find it weird that last time Big Bubba posted a pic of a better than average looking ga and then I posted one of one of her less attractive competitors that as of this morning 62 more guys have looked at the matronly black woman woman (described as a Fred Sanford look-a-like) than the young white girl. 455 views to 393, rally scary wehn one considers the younger gal had a head start. When I posted this Sara had 107 views.

This from the paper:

On March 21 Judge Richard Grawey convicted Valerie D. Johnson, 43, 2712 W. Dr. Martin L. King Jr. Drive of prostitution she was sentenced to 30 months of probation, drug and alcohol abuse treatment and $245 court costs.

On April 13 Judge Michael Brandt convicted Michelle T. Bridges, 34, formerly 718 NE Madison Ave., Apt. 6 of prostitution she was sentenced to three years in prison and $312.32 court costs.

Monger Forever
05-10-07, 10:02
Just say no to ugly nasty dirty skanks !

Like I said before I do not waste time talking or showing ugly ho's.

Later all

Bubba

Mr Dang
05-12-07, 21:38
found Silvia on Saturday at 5ish...she was walking down by Spring and Madison, actually doing a lap considering she lives down on the other end (by Spalding)... she is a crackhead, 45 y/o, about 5-5, 140, decent tits, nice ass. We went to her place and shagged. On all fours, from behind, she looked as good as a AMP gal... .6 for half and half.

Mister Quick
05-15-07, 09:38
Just to show you that the girls in Peoria are of a quality you just don't find all that easily elsewhere, even if you were trying, here are 3 more that the Peoria PD has been kind enough to save us from. To the Peoria PS's credit they do NOT as I write this have anyone's picture on their website that has been there for ore than a year.

There was also a picture of a 78 YO guy they caught trying to pick a girl up. I am not posting it here, but figure he should get some type of reward for being out there at his age. From what I understand at some point in thier 50's or 60's guy's loose interest in and the ability to have sex. This happens to women at an earlier age. Generally they loose interest in sex after they have gotten a husband with a good job and have had as many kids as they desire.

SearcherGuy
05-15-07, 10:22
I picked up Sylvia a day before Mr. Dang, and wanted fs. She said she was on her period, so I settled for a (NICE) bbbjcim. Third time I have been with her, and have been satisfied every time. Definitely want fs next time.

Mr Dang
05-16-07, 00:08
saw my old friend nickki (bsw) riding her bike. She is about 5-7 and very slim. Said it was her 4oth birthday, so I gave her a birthday shagging at her place. She blew out all the candles (smile). Was happy with bday gift of .4.

SearcherGuy
05-16-07, 20:58
It's Wednesday evening, and I just got home from receiving a bbbjcim from Kelly, aka Little Bit. After not seeing her for a year, I was surprised to see her again. She's either pregnant, or has put on a few pounds naturally. Found her down by the small church. $30, also included a nice finger-fuck. Gives good blow jobs. I have her phone, but she has asked me not to share it here.

Told her about usasexguide, and she's going to try to get on later tonight.

Monger Forever
05-23-07, 01:00
that skank Schwark was arrested this year this month and they took her picture down already???

Wonder why maybe they need computer lessons at the PPD!!

Later all

Mister Quick
05-23-07, 11:33
that skank Schwark was arrested this year this month and they took her picture down already???

Wonder why maybe they need computer lessons at the PPD!!

Later all

You think?

That is why I have been re-posting the pics here without making any judgment on how the girls look.

SearcherGuy
05-23-07, 13:58
Got with Gloria (bsw) again Tuesday afternoon. Found her down on Spring near the little store. She has got GREAT nipples!!! Big, long, dark. Nice trim body with hairy bush. DATY and bbbjcim for $30. Good performer. Has an apartment, but no digits.

Mr Stinky
05-23-07, 17:53
I really don't normally stick my nose in other people's business, but DATY with a street girl? You've GOT to be kidding us. If she does bbbjcim, don't you think she might go bare back at the other end? What did Mister Quick's dick taste like?

Monger Forever
05-24-07, 02:05
That's nasty dude for real DATY with a street girl thats just nasty but I have not seen or smelled her but the thought is nasty !

free country and its your tongue enjoy our left overs in her !

Mr Dang
05-24-07, 23:44
picked up Tammy by the church...auburn hair, said she is 24 and from Rockford. We went to a hideaway and she gave covered BJ (my idea). She said f*ck was $40, but I didnt want to contort myself in a vehicle. She is about a 5 in face, 6 in body (long legs, poochie belly of sorts, ok tits). It was just ok.

Mister Quick
05-25-07, 10:07
Peoria PD has found another one who is more up to their usual standards.

Also saw a pair on CL who may be real. Most of the posters in Peoria are not.

http://peoria.craigslist.org/ers/337338011.html

Poting both pics since the CL one will disappear shortly and the PD one will be down in about 53 weeks, or in Peoria PD terms a year from now.

Monger Forever
05-25-07, 15:46
That is a bogus add for video sex.

The clist in peoria is crap for skanks.

later all

Mister Quick
05-25-07, 16:32
That is a bogus add for video sex.

The clist in peoria is crap for skanks.

later all

I agree the Peoria CL is rather sparse. Was not certain about that one. I think the only real girl who is on there regularly is Karissa from Springfield. The ones in the QC and Rockford all seem to have some real girls up there who give you a pic and a phone number. Not always the best lookers but at least they are real.

I contacted a girl from EP who was on the Chicago CL last year. Had a real landline phone number. We agreed to meet in East Peoria. She lived by the high school and had me call her from there. Got there at the appointed time and called her. She said she was not ready but to wait about 15 and call again. I did repeatedly and she never answered. Sort of annoyed the hell out of me. At least gas was less than $3.00 at that point! Her name was Lindsay, not sure if I wrote about her on here. For several reasons I avoid trying to find SW in Peoria. Whihc some of you may find amazing since there are so many cute ones in town.

Scup1958
05-25-07, 19:22
Are you guys sure that these mug shots ar for real? Maybe the Peoria PD posts these pics to discourage anyone from ever looking for SW's in Peoria.

I don't expect SW's to look like HDH escorts but Damn!

Mr Dang
05-25-07, 22:12
saw ginger (bsw, 45 y/o) on her bike and ended up at her new (small) place. Had no condom, and I insist on covered everything, so I had her lap my nuts while I jacked...shot a horseload of cum on her tits....yee haw!

Her sister Candy is back from "Texas"...that may be code for the clink.

Mister Quick
05-29-07, 10:24
By Jan Dennis Associated Press

For three years, Lucille Page has prayed for an answer to a lingering question that makes it difficult to move on with her life: Who killed her 29-year-old granddaughter, Frederickia Brown? Brown was one of 10 black women found dead or who vanished from Peoria from 2001 to 2004, baffling authorities and raising racial tensions and fear in south-side neighborhoods where most of the women were last seen alive.

Last May, former concrete worker Larry Bright ended the wondering for families of most of the women when he pleaded guilty to eight slayings in a deal with prosecutors that sent him to prison for life rather than to death row. But Bright, 40, denied that Brown or 40-year-old Wanda Jackson were among the victims he dumped along remote country roads or burned to ash and bone in his back yard.

“You can’t lose your mind over it, you know,” said Page, whose granddaughter was strangled and had toxic levels of cocaine in her system when her body was found on Feb. 21, 2004. “I have to talk to God and think rational about it. My Savior pulls me through.”

Authorities say investigations into Brown’s and Jackson’s deaths remain open, and they continue to work closely with black leaders through relationships forged during the original investigations. But leads have virtually dried up since Bright’s guilty plea.

Peoria County Sheriff Mike McCoy said he still suspects Bright, despite Bright’s denials during hours of interrogations. McCoy says he believes Bright probably killed Brown, but not Jackson, whose body was found more than two years before the other killings began. “I find it hard to believe he wasn’t involved in Brown’s murder ... I could be wrong. I probably am wrong. It just fits,” McCoy said. Brown died in the midst of Bright’s other killings, which stretched from July 2003 to October 2004. Like the other women, he said, she was black and led a lifestyle that included drugs and prostitution. Her cause of death also mirrored Bright’s other victims, who died of strangulation or drug overdoses.

Bright’s attorney, Jay Elmore, insists his client has no motive to lie about the killings, noting that Bright’s plea agreement called for life in prison regardless of the number of victims because prosecutors wanted closure for families of women whose bodies were burned and never identified. “No one involved in the case could point to a motive of why he would admit to killing eight people and stop there ... My impressions were and still are that he had nothing to do with those other murders,” Elmore said.

Bright, serving a life sentence without parole at Menard Correctional Center, did not respond to a letter from this writer seeking an interview.

No reason to lie about deaths?

McCoy acknowledged that other investigators agree Bright had no reason to lie about Brown’s death and suspect she may have died at the hands of someone else, perhaps a copycat killer. Peoria County sheriff’s Capt. David Briggs said Bright and others remain “persons of interest” in the killings, but police lack enough evidence to pursue charges.

The Rev. Timothy Criss, an advocate for victims’ families, says the women’s relatives — including Brown’s and Jackson’s — generally believe Bright committed all the murders. “I think in their minds, it’s more probable than it is possible,” Criss said.

Still, Brown’s grandmother says she needs to know for sure. “If he didn’t do it, they need to find the person who did,” said Page, who keeps her granddaughter’s ashes in an urn at her Peoria home. “If somebody knows something, I would like to tell them to come forward. Nobody does a murder without somebody knowing. Somebody out there knows.”

Cases revisited frequently

McCoy said police revisit the two unsolved cases frequently. “We need that one little thing to push us over the edge,” he said. Even as families struggle for closure, authorities say positive change has emerged in the wake of the killings.

Criss’ church, the City of Refuge Worship Center, has started a new substance abuse treatment center that has drawn more than 100 clients since it opened less than two months ago. Criss hopes it helps steer people away from drugs and the dangers that come with them.

“We honestly believe that if there had been something more in place for these young ladies that maybe they would not have fallen victim to what they fell victim to,” Criss said. He said the new effort is needed because drug use and prostitution ebbed briefly during the killings, but returned after Bright’s arrest. “That lifestyle hasn’t really changed ... so we hope there is never another person like Larry Bright,” McCoy said.

Authorities also say cooperation during the investigations built a much-needed bridge between police and Peoria’s black community, which comprises nearly a quarter of the city’s 113,000 residents. “I think black people saw some results and that’s something that a lot of African Americans feel like we haven’t seen enough of,” Criss said. “There has been this overwhelming feeling that when things happen in the African American community, people don’t care. So I think people could put a face on caring for the first time in many years.”

SearcherGuy
05-30-07, 09:43
Picked up Anastacia (real name Christina) wsw last night. After trying 2 of her friends houses with no responses, ended up in a bathroom at a third. BBBJCIM was nice. Nice perky 21 y/o titties, but lower half of body needs some excercise. Very pretty girl though. Not sure I'd repeat.

Hubby knows and, in fact, partakes of street walkers himself. Her (and hubbys) place is off limits because of other family members. No digits.

Monger Forever
05-31-07, 13:32
If that was one of you guys with the WSW in your car stoped at the corner of Spaulding and Monroe having her yell at her drug dealer from the car to see if he had crack then your a idiot!

"DO NET LET THESE HO'S RUN YOU GUYS BY YOUR COCKS"

You will lose your car if the cops bust the tramp!

USE YOURS BRAINS GUYS !!!!

Mister Quick
06-01-07, 14:22
This was in today's paper. I hope it was not wone of you guys.

A Peoria man said he was swindled out of money by a prostitute and a pimp early Thursday after he had been drinking at Downtown pubs for hours.

The 27-year-old victim told police he went for a walk about 1:30 a.m. and stumbled upon a prostitute at the corner of Monroe Street and Spalding Avenue. The woman convinced the victim to follow her behind a house in the 400 block of Monroe where she then demanded he pay her $12, police reports said.

The victim, who later denied making a deal for a sex act in exchange for money, said because he was intoxicated he decided to just give the woman the money. As he pulled out his wallet, a man wearing a white tank top emerged from the shadows behind the house.

"We're real. Give it up," the man said to the victim, reports said. The man then slapped the wallet out of the victim's hand, took an undisclosed amount of money from it, threw it back on the ground and ran with the woman into the darkness toward Spalding.

END ARTICLE

Hopefully the fact he was drunk caused him to call the police. Otherwise he was just shall we say stupid. Wonder if his pic will be on the Peoria PD website? I wound up getting robbed by a girl I picked up in Rockfor once. I did not report it to the police. I learned something from it and have taken seps to lessen the chance of it happening again. Although I was at a later date scammed by a different Rockford SW who I had given money for a motel room, she paid for it we went to the room then some of her friends showed up and dashed. I wound up with a bunch of her stuff so not real certain the point of it all.

Mr Dang
06-05-07, 10:20
have seen in the last few days more activity, including a very pleasant looking brunette who had a bigger but decent body and cute face. There is also a wild bonde who even calls out, "come her"- yeah, I'm sure she'll be on the Peoria Police Internet Cabaret real shortly.

Monger Forever
06-05-07, 13:17
Thats Lonna she is a crazy tall nasty tramp. She has been working the streets since 1988 here in town she is getting close to her retirement probably 20 years heck 10 more years and she can retire with benefits and a pension from pimps and ho's union.

Monger Forever
06-07-07, 12:10
This is her add I saw you people that are in the knowing know what clist is ok. I will not pass her # out you must goto clist to get that ok.

her add reads:
I'm new to the city looking for friend and someone to come and play with me...I've been known to have an great time with out rules... call if your ready to play....
309-2**-****.. serious callers only
no blocked calls

later all

Clique84
06-08-07, 01:15
Call me crazy but my bs detecter rang on this one.

This is her add I saw you people that are in the knowing know what clist is ok. I will not pass her # out you must goto clist to get that ok.

her add reads:

I'm new to the city looking for friend and someone to come and play with me...I've been known to have an great time with out rules... call if your ready to play....
309-2**-****.. serious callers only

no blocked calls

later all

Monger Forever
06-08-07, 02:46
Bs or not not just posting what I saw. now you have 3 feedbacks I have 300 lets see maybe your a stupid cop that can't figure out the place to get # and well.

Guess what all is fair in love and war and we the mongers are at war with the PPD so guess what.

The mind games won't work !!

are you saying I am full of BS or the add is BS? well I think the add maybe real but I am not paying some fat slob $100 or what ever because I do not do fat women. but other guys here do so thats how we roll.

GOT IT OFFICER !!! OUR HOUSE OUR RULES !!!

Now when you get a 200 plus rating then I will apologize if your not a cop until then DON"T RUN MY INFO DOWN !!!!!!!

Plus Clique sounds like a weird name like click of cuffs getting closed !!! HMMM Yep HE IS A COP BLOCK HIM EVERYONE !!!

Monger Forever
06-08-07, 02:52
here is clique first report copied here.

who is BS Officer. Tell Settingsguard he can kiss our ass !!!!!

translate his first report everyone this is called intel gathering!!!

clique84
Reports: 3

Anyone brave enough?
Has anyone here in P-town been brave enough to go out since Cheif Has-His-Panties-In-A-Bunch started posting pics? I used to see a BSW by Monroe and Laville who gave a great BBBJCIM w/spit. She was younger (20-25) on the thick side. I want to cruise around and try to catch her, but not if LE has every block staked out.

GET OFF OF HERE COP !!!!!! And learn how to spell Your probably the same stupid Vice cop that everyone ragged on in a PJSTAR Reply telling you to learn to spell !!!

YOUR A LAME COP !!!

Sorry Jackson But the heat is high here in Illinnois and I am making sure we keep the girls safe and fun !!

Block clique84 everyone I am for sure he is a cop from the way his posts are and a stupid cop at that !!

Clique84
06-08-07, 09:20
Hey asshat,

I'm not a cop, just a lurker. I've picked up more than a few of our local working women, some I am not proud of, and just about all end up on the peoria pd site eventually LOL.

I meant that the ad smelled fishy, there is almost never a provider on CL that isn't one of those bs websites or cam chat things. Way to fly off the handle.

Reason I don't report is there's 99% of the time nothing to report, or it's a run of the mill found one, got a BJ, went home.

Settle down dude

here is clique first report copied here.

who is BS Officer. Tell Settingsguard he can kiss our ass !!!!!

translate his first report everyone this is called intel gathering!!!

clique84
Reports: 3

Anyone brave enough?
Has anyone here in P-town been brave enough to go out since Cheif Has-His-Panties-In-A-Bunch started posting pics? I used to see a BSW by Monroe and Laville who gave a great BBBJCIM w/spit. She was younger (20-25) on the thick side. I want to cruise around and try to catch her, but not if LE has every block staked out.

GET OFF OF HERE COP !!!!!! And learn how to spell Your probably the same stupid Vice cop that everyone ragged on in a PJSTAR Reply telling you to learn to spell !!!

YOUR A LAME COP !!!

Sorry Jackson But the heat is high here in Illinnois and I am making sure we keep the girls safe and fun !!

Block clique84 everyone I am for sure he is a cop from the way his posts are and a stupid cop at that !!

SearcherGuy
06-08-07, 10:18
Last week, Tuesday thru Saturday nights, SearcherGuy was very busy. A different girl each night. Now my dick needs rested for awhile, and the billfold needs to be replenished. But it was fun!

Saw Anastacia (Christina) riding her bicycle to Cub Food on Knoxville this Wednesday around noon. So, she's peddling her ass around town....

Monger Forever
06-08-07, 10:55
Careful that may be a sting the pnone number changed from yesterday, her age changed, the description got better with closer to sex but not sexual offers. and now they want a message.

STING WAKE UP GUYS !!!

Clique84
06-08-07, 19:32
That's basically what i meant initially is that i thought she was a sting, since there is never any decent finds on CL. When I say it though I get my head bit off.

I'm not sayin I'm just sayin.

Careful that may be a sting the pnone number changed from yesterday, her age changed, the description got better with closer to sex but not sexual offers. and now they want a message.

STING WAKE UP GUYS !!!

Monger Forever
06-10-07, 20:24
well start posting about girls and prove your ok until then.

Have a great life officer.

heck they thought I was a cop also when I first showed up here but after they started eating out my sloppy left overs in the girls they said well he is SUPER MONGER !!!

later all.

Gardener
06-11-07, 13:10
Hey Gents,

Want a change? - w4m - 36

Spoonie
06-11-07, 17:21
Hey Gents,

Want a change? - w4m - 36Yes, here is my review.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=532572&postcount=300

Mr Dang
06-11-07, 23:51
I went into Peoria to have a few encounters...ran into Sylvia, and ended up at her place. She got nervous as a cat, tho, because we saw COPS on BIKES as we entered her home. BIKES. COPS. ugh.

Anyway, she also says her old roommate, a big dude, still has the keys and is also afraid he'll bust in. Wonderful. Soooo, my little soldier has trouble saluting. She does have a fine ass, face down.

Anyway, I fooled around a little, then left. Found Gloria, the skinny BSW who was sitting on her porch in a little gown. We took a ride, and she ended up blowing me at a outdoor, secret location. Fun gal.

I also talked to Ginger, who now has her own house and begged me to come on in. Having unloaded already, I declined.

Clique84
06-13-07, 01:34
Was doing the cruise about 1 am sun/mon and found a BSW (name escapes me, Tiffany maybe?) 25-35 (terribel at guessing girls ages) pretty atractive actually, slim but not "crack skinny", decent tits when we did the check, AWESOME BBBJCIM for $20, went deep a few times. No digits sadly. Found her on Voris, just north of Madison, yelled as I drove by which makes me nervous lol.

Artificial Red
06-13-07, 03:09
Gentlemen, I will be lodging in your city for one night next week and am asking for a bit of aid from senior members. I will be attending a show at the Civic Center and will have the afternoon and late night to partake of your city's finer attractions. Yes, I am in the process of RTFF, but that's a lot to sift thru in a week.

Advice on a well located hotel and a few heads up about where to look and what to be aware of would be greatly appreciated, guidance beyond that is even better. Your kindness can and will be returned in full if you make it up here to the lovely city of Rockford.

Senior Members only please.

Red

P.S. Bubba, you ready to share that private stash yet?

Monger Forever
06-17-07, 14:23
Well I have just been tearing up my secret skank. She is complaining that my dick is to big and she can't handle it so looks like I am going to have to get a different skank!

Well I did her last night in every position and I got 2 loads off and she got 5 or 6 nuts off I lost count but she was trembling and quivering. And the best part when all is said and done dropped her off at her house to be with her boyfriend and me go home and relax and watch movies in pc with out skank narations !!

Here are a couple pics of this fine skanks sweet snatch.

Sboard
06-17-07, 18:01
Well I have just been tearing up my secret skank. She is complaining that my dick is to big and she can't handle it so looks like I am going to have to get a different skank!

Well I did her last night in every position and I got 2 loads off and she got 5 or 6 nuts off I lost count but she was trembling and quivering. And the best part when all is said and done dropped her off at her house to be with her boyfriend and me go home and relax and watch movies in pc with out skank narations !!

Here are a couple pics of this fine skanks sweet snatch.Is the backdoor open? Her a**hole is made for it!!

Sboard

George W. Bush
06-17-07, 20:06
Give me her phone number, she won't be having that complaint with me ;-)

Mister Quick
06-18-07, 09:58

Let me preface this by saying I do not go around looking a other guys dicks. That being said I believe that mine is average in terms of size. I have had more than one girl I have picked up tell me how big I am. This has led me to believe that it is just something some of the girls say to stroke guy's ego.

SearcherGuy
06-18-07, 13:35
A few months ago I found an Internet site that mentioned the average erection size of a man is just a little less than 6". I, too, have been told by some women that I am "quite large." I believe they just say that to make us feel good and that we'll come back for repeat business. Like Mr. Quick says, to stroke our ego.

Hugh Jardon
06-18-07, 14:03
Usually, when women see me naked for the first time, they point at my dick and say, "Who are you going to satisfy with that little thing?"
To which, I point to myself and say, "Me, baby!"

Lazyiguana
06-18-07, 20:21
Usually, when women see me naked for the first time, they point at my dick and say, "Who are you going to satisfy with that little thing?"
To which, I point to myself and say, "Me, baby!"

Ok, I came by for the pictures and caught this quote. That has to be the funniest thing I've ever read! Dude you rock! Now back to your regularly scheduled monger reports.

Mister Quick
06-19-07, 10:25
Checked out the Peoria PD website again today. Checked it out yesterday and some of the pics were not loading so thought they might be in the process of an update.

Not the case. Seems they are back to their normal levels of incompetence in terms of having the pictures posted there taken down "automatically" one year after the date of arrest. As of right now there are 6 photos up of people who they arrested more than a year ago. Having her picture taken down will not help out one of these girls a lot right now since there is another one of her up there since she was arrested again at the end of last June.

One of the pictures should have been taken down 16 days ago. You know in this kind of weather if it took the Peoria PD that long to respond to a murder report that the body would be getting kind of ripe right now. Also if they lack the ability to follow the rules they set out for themselves, it makes one suspect that they are even less capable of follwoing the law that they are allegedly attempting to enforce.

Artificial Red
06-22-07, 16:07
Well, I took what I could from the forum and some specific advice from one member to no avail. I arrived in Peoria around 430 pm, checked in at the jail(motel 6) on camp, and once settled in, made a trip thru the areas I understood to be active. Over the day and a half I was there, checked out monroe, madison, adams, a bit onto spalding, main, a few surrounding street off main, farmington and university multiple times and found nothing. The one possibility I saw on a side st off main, was talking to a squad after I came around the block.

Did find Fantasyland and the Green Door on Farmington. Never could find Elliots.

I now know NOT to go to the Green Door, lol.

Actually had a good time at Fantasyland, only 3 dancers working, but I'm so used to the bikini bars up here it's a nice change to find nude, and the dances were much better than I expected, even if the lapper area was like another stage. I attempted to work some take out from Jesper/Vesper? She wouldn't speak on it in the club but agreed to meet for pancakes at IHOP after her shift. I showed, she didn't.

I never seen so many Uncle Leo in my life. Everywhere I went they were there. Worst of all was the motel. Saw leo next door at checkin, in the parking lot when i went to the show, in the hotel when I got back. I was waiting for a lights out call and my cell to be tossed for contraband.

Although I had to wonder at times, I'll take it on honor here the guidance I did get was legit and I just had the worst luck that could have been had, minus an up close and personal meeting with leo.

Red

Mister Quick
06-27-07, 12:57
Looks like the Peoria PD has finally gotten on the ball and updated their website by taking down the pics that were older than a year. They have put up a couple of new ones both of the same 45 YO woman. I am not posting since I am having problems downloading them right now.

Monger Forever
06-28-07, 15:13
I saw Kayla sitting at the front of the pd when I drove by last night so I figured she was either a trap or a girl just getting released from vice office. Well turns out she is a worker very nice fresh meat. We need to enjoy this pleasure of a toy in PtOWn. HEY HEY

Yeah I always liked fresh meat.

also guys.
watch for franny guys she is a sexyish sweet ass face is ugle but that ass and her BBBJCIM is fantastic for $40 and she is doing back flips CFS & BBBJCIM for $40 and you will be happy she can be found in the area of the glass house car wash on lincoln and s. jefferson. day and night. Also look on George street 4th house on right side.

She is tallish brunette around 5'7" and thin and a great ass always drunk and wearing tight ass jeans.

Mr Dang
06-28-07, 15:33
your middle pic is "silvia" in my reviews

Monger Forever
06-28-07, 15:43
And man is she ugly. I have seen Silvia's huge A$$ around and she scares me.

You can have her ok. OOOPPPPSSS Sorry DOC WILL HAVE HER NOW. 4 arrests in 4 months thats 4 years or more in peoria courts.

Monger Forever
07-02-07, 16:29
Thanks for getting a picture pf Fran for us. Guys this girl is worth while she sucks and F#cks like a race horse.

She will drain you dry for a good price.

later all

SearcherGuy
07-02-07, 20:17
I used to visit Shari once a week when she was living on Tracy Street on the north end. But I lost tract of her a few months ago. I'm glad she's still around, but sorry she got busted. I think she gave the best (OK, at least in the top 5) bbbjcim I ever had, and I've had over 600. No brag; just fact.

I just had a pleasant experience with someone who has never been mentioned on here before, so I may have some digits to share with senior members once I receive permission from the lady. More later...

Lindquist
07-03-07, 17:15
Pulled this off CL, looks awesome, anyone got the scoop or had a procedure done yet?

-------------------------------------------------

You've heard of the Bunny Ranch in Nevada, well the Hog Ranch is open. Hey boys, your all familiar with the famous Bunny Ranch in Nevada. Well the Hog Ranch is Open for Business in Kewanee Illinois. Kewanee is World known for being the hog capital of the World, cum check out our dailey specials. Were smokin those fat ole Hogs, and eating those smoked Butts. We offer many different packages with several gals and rotate staff quite frequently. No one likes old bacon right. Give us a call and see what is on the menu right away.

Mary Ann
Ranch Owner
Chief Head Nurse and Extraction Specialist

"We can usually perform your procedure in less than ten minutes were that qualified"

##563###579##0512

Please no emails, phone calls only. I want to talk to you Cowboy, lets keep it downright friendly, fun and help with those retention headaches Cowboys are known to develop.

"Cowboy, If you have a sperm retention headache, we can help, we relieve these problems starting at 30 roses" We specialize in removing the white stuff, economically and completely. Call a pro, don't walk around with this desease, treating often and correctly is advised by the "Sperm Extraction Society of America"

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone know anything about this place in Kewanee?

George W. Bush
07-03-07, 20:03
Pulled this off CL, looks awesome, anyone got the scoop or had a procedure done yet?
Sounds exactly like the jack shacks in Dupage county. I'll bet the same asswipe that writes for them did this one too. the only thing they specialize in is removing the green stuff-from your wallet.

Ci-Traveler
07-08-07, 21:31
Former NFL player and Fox Sports broadcaster Bill Maas was charged with drug possession and weapons charges following a roadside safety check.

The 45-year-old Maas and a passenger in his Hummer, Sarah J. Murphy, 27, were arrested late Friday by Illinois State Police. During the stop, police indicated Maas seemed nervous, and he agreed to a search of his vehicle.

Police found a .22-caliber revolver, 5 grams of suspected marijuana, 6 grams of suspected cocaine and 28 pills of Ecstasy. Maas and Murphy were charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana. Maas was also booked on a charge of unlawful use of a weapon.

"We didn't recognize him until about 5 p.m. this afternoon," Trooper Tony Halsey told the Journal Star of Peoria on Saturday.

Halsey said he had no idea why Maas and Murphy, both residents of Lee's Summit, Mo., were in the area.

They were taken to the Tazewell County Jail in Illinois and will appear for a bond hearing Sunday before a county circuit court judge.

Maas was drafted from the University of Pittsburgh by the Kansas City Chiefs in 1984, and was the NFL's Defensive Rookie of the Year. He was a two-time All-Pro selection. He played with the Chiefs until 1992 and joined the Green Bay Packers the following year.

Maas joined Fox in 1996. From 1998-01, he served as studio anchor and game analyst for NFL games. Last season he reported games for the network.

And now, back to sex related posts.......

!!!!!

ci-traveler

Mister Quick
07-09-07, 14:28
Here is one you guys missed in posting pics from the Peoria PD website.

They are up to their normal slacking and once again have pictures up that are more than a year old when they do get on the job, there will be some new ones to ad. These arrests were in the paper:

- Karry S. Test, 45, Peoria; felony prostitution.
- Dora M. Polnitz, 41, Peoria; felony prostitution.
- Trina S. Walsh, 31, Peoria; prostitution.
- Tearra L. Hollins, 21, Peoria; prostitution.
- Trina J. Colter, also known as Trina J. Beasley, 40, Peoria; prostitution.
- Aronna M. Armstrong, 24, 2507 W. Hayes St.; prostitution
- Shari R. Moore, 34, Peoria; felony prostitution.

Also in case anyone here is unlucky enought o get arrested this is what could happen to you after your picture goes online:

NAME of 27 YO guy, convicted of solicitation of a sexual act; sentenced April 30 to eight days jail and $175 court costs.

Monger Forever
07-09-07, 15:58
Cookies bar is hoping with drugs and street walkers again. I heard it is a new owner and they ask the girls to come in and work the bar and help bring in guys. I was there the other night and walked in on a guy in the bathroom getting BJ from WSW.

I saw several girls in there that were 100% sure to be SW so try it out guys.

I just have to lay low for awhile way to much heat on me for sport. and in a new M5 I can not monger much.

Later all

PS: COOKIES IS ON THE CORNER OF SPRING STREET AND NORTH ADAMS 1200 BLOCK.

Mr Dang
07-11-07, 00:19
I picked a southsider tonight, a "Nickki", who claims to be just out of the pen for 5 days. Anyway, she is a wsw, and notes that Peoria has changed (po-po wise...uh, YEAH). Anyway, she is waving me down and lifts her shirt up at my window as I pull up.... she discusses "date" before getting in... ugh. Anyway, I gave her a tonsil massage for .3.

She'll be back in the joint by August. Smile.

Mr Dang
07-11-07, 00:22
Cookies bar is hoping with drugs and street walkers again. I heard it is a new owner and they ask the girls to come in and work the bar and help bring in guys. I was there the other night and walked in on a guy in the bathroom getting BJ from WSW.

I saw several girls in there that were 100% sure to be SW so try it out guys.

I just have to lay low for awhile way to much heat on me for sport. and in a new M5 I can not monger much.

Later all

PS: COOKIES IS ON THE CORNER OF SPRING STREET AND NORTH ADAMS 1200 BLOCK.

I was in Cookies tonight, and its all male. It seems to be a neighborhood joint, and the several times I have been in there I would see nothing to indicate a prostitute haven.

Ci-Traveler
07-11-07, 09:48
I was in Cookies tonight, and its all male. It seems to be a neighborhood joint, and the several times I have been in there I would see nothing to indicate a prostitute haven.

I visited once after Big Bubba (aka Monger Forever) posted about the place in its previous life - nothing interesting or unusual. At that time I thought perhaps Bubba was a cop or an owner or bartender with some interest in this particular bar.

It seems there is might still be a concern................

ci-traveler

Mister Quick
07-11-07, 09:58
Peoria PD still has not been updating their webpage. Here are 3 girls they found last summer, whose pictures are still up there but should no longer be. Also a mugshot of a gal from elsewhere, who is not up to the high quality standards they insist all the girls in Peoria adhere to. See who can guess which one she is? Don't cheat.

Noticed the picture of Kayla in the van already has more views then her mgshot posted a week earlier has! 733 people have looked at it, I got 2 PMs about her from contributors and there has been one report here meaning there are over 700 lurkers in Peoria. No wonder all the cops can find are the scary women with that many guys out and about!

Monger Forever
07-11-07, 11:25
After that comment F OFF A$$HOLE!

This is a board to inform and thats what I am doing. And Peoria only has 1 bar remaining that has girls on and off and thats the one.

Monger Forever
07-11-07, 13:03
I just went in for lunch and there were 2 girls ! 1 black skinny older one and she had a wig on and a dress. and a white girl and asked if I owned the bar ! And they said nope a lady runs it now.

well I grabbed my nuts and said that ain't me !

CI Is just mad I wont share my secret stash with him and he has to resort to nasty skanks !

later all this is going to be my last report about cookies !

and just so you remember when I posted about mulvaneys it was said private spot pm for the place and members with feedback would get told where the place was !

Pekin Tom
07-11-07, 16:55
I'm just a lurker who very much enjoys the information that has been given in this forum. I'm just curious if there are ever any reports for towns outside of Peoria proper?

During a late morning rain storm in Pekin in late June, I gave a young woman a ride near downtown. I thought she just wanted out of the rain - instead she asked if I wanted a date! (In Pekin??? Yea, I know...that was my first thought!)

Well, needless to say, I was happy to accept her offer (BBBJ/CIM) in a deserted parking lot for just a Jackson.

I was so surprised by the whole experience that I didn't ask her name. But her skills were exceptional. She had an okay body (a little chunky) and nice tits, which she glady took out and let me play with. She was probably in her late 20s with a cute face.

No digits, but I know where she hangs out and have seen her their semi-regularly during the day since then. In fact, I spoke to her on July 4th, but didn't have time for another session. She said she can't find a job and needs cash to pay the rent. I will probably help her out again in the near future.

So, any other reports for area towns? Or was this a once in a blue moon opportunity for me?

Pekin Tom

Mr Dang
07-11-07, 22:01
I just went in for lunch and there were 2 girls ! 1 black skinny older one and she had a wig on and a dress. and a white girl and asked if I owned the bar ! And they said nope a lady runs it now.

well I grabbed my nuts and said that ain't me !

CI Is just mad I wont share my secret stash with him and he has to resort to nasty skanks !

and just so you remember when I posted about mulvaneys it was said private spot pm for the place and members with feedback would get told where the place was !

I just haven;t had that kind of luck. Although, I have been in there when a blockette who turns tricks on the side was there; mostly, they seemed to be with their friends. I have definately gone there hoping for that kind of action!

Mister Quick
07-12-07, 10:12

!

CI I have noticed likes to complain. He was complaining about Ralph. Someone pointed out all he used to do before that was complain about a guy in Milwaukee. Neither of them seem to be around much lately so he has to find someone new to complain about.

Ci-Traveler
07-12-07, 12:58
CI I have noticed likes to complain. He was complaining about Ralph. Someone pointed out all he used to do before that was complain about a guy in Milwaukee. Neither of them seem to be around much lately so he has to find someone new to complain about.

Glad to see that you joined the herd MQ. A lot of cattle up there in the Rockford section who follow everyone else's lead. Up until this post, I rather enjoyed your frequent reprints of newspaper articles - although sometimes it seems a bit overkill. But - I never enjoyed the constant stream of 2-10 year old pictures from Ralph. He wasn't sharing information we could use - just bragging about how many women he had fucked over a long period. All that time scanning film pictures for everyone to see - but no one from the pictures available. Eventually I noticed everyone else enjoyed the old pictures - despite the lack of reporting - so I left it alone and stopped reading his posts.

The guy in Milwaukee liked to tell stories about raping and torturing women - against their will. He liked to put them in half nelsons and use his position to force anal sex. His posts demonstrated a cruelty towards women - with the argument that, because they were prostitutes, he was justified in treating them any way he wanted. The guy's handle was "Lefty". Some of you may recall reading a few of his posts. Personally, I felt the guy was a fake. He seemed more like a guy sitting in a prison cell with access to the internet somehow - just making up stories. Or - someone on the outside making up stories. A lot of people wrote negative things about those posts - and a lot of cattle wrote to support him. He eventually stopped reporting all together - simply dropped out of sight. In my opinion, he either got caught by his mommy, or someone in prison removed the computer access privileges. I really don't know - or care. I did end up getting a nice email from a woman who hated Lefty's posts but was in the business we all like. Had a great time meeting her! Still have her picture. Just think - if I hadn't complained about what his posts described, I never would have met her and enjoyed her company.

Contrary to what you say above though, I didn't complain about Bubba - I simply reported. I received a PM from Big Bubba once that he wanted to know what car I drive so he could wave at me on the stroll. Also asked me to stop in at the bar sometime and say hello. Um.......sorry - that's a bit too strange for me. I have no wish to meet the guys who report here - and I certainly had my suspicions about if the guy was a cop way back then!

I have no proof that he is a cop - maybe he isn't. He's accused others of being a cop - didn't see MQ go on the attack then. But - I don't give Bubba's status much thought. On the other hand, reporting what I have experienced with him might help someone else. I would rather everyone be safe than sorry - even you MQ. By the way, I don't mind that Bubba is now mad at me - but - to set the record straight - I don't really need or want Bubba's private stash. I'm not even sure I believe he has one. But he might.....or not. Who cares?

Occassionally I get on a soapbox - oh well - don't read my posts if you don't like 'em!

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
07-12-07, 13:26
This was sent to me by Big Bubba/MongerForever

dude
what the fuck was that stupid ass comment. fuck off I have nothing to do with that fucking dump !

I hope you delete that fucking post talking stupid shit about me. !

cop fuck you !

I tried to respond to it via PM - but he seems to have a completely full storage space on this website for PMs. So - when he clears out the messages, a reply can be made. Until then - just letting you know I got your friendly message.

ci-traveler

Monger Forever
07-12-07, 14:33
its cleared up but your not worth my time. I see your just a bored person that needs drama in your boring life later.

end of argument sorry Jackson for this BS.

Mister Quick
07-13-07, 10:28
Just noticed not all the pics of Kayla I had got uploaded. Here is another one. The first one in the last batch now has over 1000 views. We do have a bad case of lurkers around here!

Plus here is an enlarged version of her police mugshot.

Also noticed that you guys figured out (by your views) which of the 4 mugshots was not a Peoria gal! It was not real hard.

Ci-Traveler
07-13-07, 11:38
its cleared up but your not worth my time. I see your just a bored person that needs drama in your boring life later.

end of argument sorry Jackson for this BS.

Glad it's all cleared up for you now. It really makes no difference to me if you once thought I was worth your time (????!!!) but no longer. As far as your worth to me......well, your posts speak for themselves.

Bored? You don't know anything about me but make judgements like this? Sheesh! At least you admit that you know it is BS!

Why is it you call people names and accuse them of being cops when you disagree with them? In fact, why call names at all?

By the way, your first use of the word "Your" above should be a contraction of "you are." And despite your apology to Jackson, your post is contrary to his policy of writing with all little letters.

Just trying to keep you from getting in trouble. : )

Wamest regards,
ci-traveler

Taylor Ville
07-13-07, 12:28
Just a note of appreciation for those of you who are fequent posters on the Peoria hotline. As one who used to enjoy Peoria more than just about anywhere on the planet, I wanted to step out from the lurker world and chime in. The updated posts on safe (LE Free) SW's has been helpful. Thanks.

As far as Ralph's pictures are concerned. He and I shared some special friends and his pictures brought back pleasant memories. Not to mention private messages about the where abouts of said friends.

TV

Mister Quick
07-13-07, 13:56
One eyed Trina, a fav among many of you has recently made a visit to the Peoria police station to have have her picture taken. So proud they are of their photographic skills, the Peoria PD has put it online for all to see, along with 10 other female type persons, they have saved us from in the past couple of weeks. Sady they have finally decided no longer to share photos taken of some of the Hottest gals in Peoria whose pictures they took more than a year ago.

Mister Quick
07-13-07, 14:00
Here are ten more gals who the gallant police force in Peoria has saved us from so far this month. This is all they have left to do since there are no serious crimes to solve in Peoria anymore.

Hugh Jardon
07-13-07, 20:26
I happened upon these pictures because I like to look at the Photo Gallery.

Have all the women of Peoria had the ugly tree fall on them? I monger in Baltimore mostly, and they're not all beautiful here, but Good Gawd, what a collection of mutants you have there! Looks like the bar scene in "Star Wars."

Come to think of it, what do you guys look like?

Mr Dang
07-13-07, 21:34
We can't help it if Peoria has the ugliest sw's in the world... personally, I think the PPD posts the very worse to make a statement, and doesn't post the nice ones. I also think they round up many nice ones while leaving the hounddogs on the street to "punish" the johns. Just some random thoughts....

Taylor Ville
07-13-07, 21:54
They do post the worst of pictures. Dont know if it was me or if it was the lighting. I did happen to "see" Niki during one of my visits to your fair city and Niki is a beauty compared to her picture.

Monger Forever
07-15-07, 15:45
I talked to a gal last night and she was telling me many of the girsl are shooting heroin now because the crack was just not enough for them anymore and also that heroin is easier to buy than the crack so make sure you wear rubbers for sure.

Because when they start with the needle they do not care about safety or their health just a big time heads up to everyone.

I will post pics of the gal and a full report when I get the time to edit the pics.

later

Mister Quick
07-16-07, 11:23
I happened upon these pictures because I like to look at the Photo Gallery.

Have all the women of Peoria had the ugly tree fall on them? I monger in Baltimore mostly, and they're not all beautiful here, but Good Gawd, what a collection of mutants you have there! Looks like the bar scene in "Star Wars."

Come to think of it, what do you guys look like?

The Peoria PD knows that there are not many reasons anyone would want to come to Peoria. One of the few reasons they come and spend money, is be to pick up working girls. Something the city has long been famous for. They have thus taken steps to make sure that there are no unattractive girls out working the streets and arrest the ugly ones as soon a they spot them. Thus the image the city projects to out of town mongers is one of attractive working girls.

The following pictures are all of girls who will have sex with you for money who the Peoria PD have not and will not be arresting.

ES345
07-16-07, 14:19
'Twas in Peoria Thursday night and observed a nice looking girl walking back and forth in the area of the Church. She would look at me but never say anyting. Thought it suspicious that a female driving a white SUV was cruising the same area. I also observed her several times? I also went to Cookies but didn't have any luck there.

Jimmy
07-16-07, 17:03
The Peoria PD knows that there are not many reasons anyone would want to come to Peoria. One of the few reasons they come and spend money, is be to pick up working girls. Something the city has long been famous for. They have thus taken steps to make sure that there are no unattractive girls out working the streets and arrest the ugly ones as soon a they spot them. Thus the image the city projects to out of town mongers is one of attractive working girls.

The following pictures are all of girls who will have sex with you for money who the Peoria PD have not and will not be arresting.Mr. Quick has only shown the "B" list. You could not handle the "A's"

VanDriver
07-16-07, 20:00

The following pictures are all of girls who will have sex with you for money who the Peoria PD have not and will not be arresting.I know you were just kidding with your post, but holy shit! I would pay dearly for Jen's tits!

Hell, I'd be pretty glad to see them in a video!

Van

Mister Quick
07-17-07, 10:19
I know you were just kidding with your post, but holy shit! I would pay dearly for Jen's tits!

Hell, I'd be pretty glad to see them in a video!

Van

Hey I am not kidding. The statement I made about these girls is 100% true.

The following pictures are all of girls who will have sex with you for money who the Peoria PD have not and will not be arresting.

It would be against some of the police department's own rules to arrest them. Here are some more girls who fit the same criteria. Enjoy, these seem to be more popular than the mugshots.

VanDriver
07-17-07, 12:11

It would be against some of the police department's own rules to arrest them. Here are some more girls who fit the same criteria. Enjoy, these seem to be more popular than the mugshots.

Now wait a minute... Those most recent photos are from my family reunion... The one in the bottom right is my cousin.

You can't pull the wool over MY eyes like that.

Van

Monger01
07-17-07, 13:00
It would be against some of the police department's own rules to arrest them. Here are some more girls who fit the same criteria. Enjoy, these seem to be more popular than the mugshots.Yes I doubt the Peoria PD will be heading to Moscow to arrest call girls anytime soon.

Most of your hot girl images in this thread can be found here:

http://dosug.nu/index.htm

An ad site for Russian call girls IN RUSSIA, primarily Moscow.

Larks Tongue
07-17-07, 20:52

I wonder what Lacey charges for her companionship?

SearcherGuy
07-19-07, 17:19
Saw Lori out this morning in the rain on the main stroll. Was tempting, but after spending a lot of money the past few days on Bobbi, Rochelle, Sarah and Roxanne (none of which walk the streets), my fuck funds were low. Maybe later...

Mister Quick
07-24-07, 19:33
This one is a little more local and has not been on the Peoria PD webpage as of yet.

http://www.geocities.com/kodie23@sbcglobal.net/photopagelace.html

All about Kodie...

Are you looking for satisfaction without the hassles of conventional dating?* Yearning for a date with a woman who is truly all about pleasing you and catering to your needs?* Tired of overpriced, young woman who simply rush you and leave you unsatisfied?

Well...wait no longer because Kodia is ready to please you.* Completely discreet and one of the sweetest women you will meet in this business.*

5"3
155lbs.
hazel eyes
38C

Available for outcall only at various times.
Call for a appointment or e- mail questions.

Rate= $220 hr.
***** $150 1/2 hr

I'll be waiting to hear from you!

309-xxx-xxxx
kodie23@xxxxxxxxx

Although the webpage says her name is Kodie the file names of the pics on the page say Joise!

Qwick
07-25-07, 07:27
I have not seen Lori since she got out does she still look good and does she still want 70 for FS. I will have to give her a call. I think she still lives with her mom in Pekin.

Meet a new blonde gal the other morning but can not remeber her name. Real nice BBBJCIM & spit. Never asked for $ but I gave her 30 when we were done

Clique84
07-25-07, 15:57
I think it's the same Lori I saw Saturday or Sunday night. Brunette, really nice tits, wanted $80 for FS, I said no way jose lol but got an AWESOME BJ, found her by the smaller church down by the bigger one. She did mention being from Pekin.

JohnDoe
07-30-07, 23:34
On my way to work this morning I went down Madison heading away from downtown. About 1/2 a block before Voris I saw a really attractive brunet sitting on the right side of the road and she gave me a wave. Her hair was down to her shoulders and she looked to be in pretty good shape. I'm guessing she was somewhere between 28 and 32 years old. Just curious if anyone saw her or picked her up.

Qwick
07-31-07, 07:27
Called Lori Saturday and set up a meeting. Picked her up at her house in Pekin. She has put on a couple pounds but her tits are still great and as always a good tight fit. Had a good time at the no-tel 70 for the goods.

Monger Forever
08-05-07, 12:39
One word describes Peoria " DEAD " I even tried talking to a cute black girl and she said I do not dos white people ! And I said damn thats racist ! " I WISH SHE DID DAMN SHE WAS HOT !!!"

Well found a white girl went around the block and she was getting into a suv with all tinted windows so I followed the suv and where did it go ! HhhMMM The PPD thats where on the side street state I think it is. I would say since I never saw her before and she climb in truck fast that she must be a cop.

Well Peoria is getting bad. Boring and lame time for a trip.

Mister Quick
08-06-07, 10:53
With it now eing well into Auust, I took another look at the Peoria PD website. I was not really surprised when lookin at the pictures of peorle arrested in July that 6 of them are still up who were arrested in July 2006. This i off course now more than a year ago, after whihc time their pictures should have been taken down and replaced with some fresh meat.

They also have up 7 pictures of suspects arrested in the first fedw days of last August and which should now also be removed. My guess is that there has either been some big crime wave in town they have been devoting all efforts to qwash or that they their considerable detection abilties have finally revelaed the existance of a new Crispy Creame in town.

Member #4154
08-08-07, 10:28
I am looking for an independent provider and thought maybe some of you might be able to help. I am looking for a independent provider that has the name of Tammi Fry (Frye). She was from the Pekin area I believe. She recently moved to down town Peoria and her cell number is no longer working. Does any one have any ideas?

Please let me know if you know how to get ahold of her.

Thanks

Monger Forever
08-10-07, 20:39
they sccoped a bunch of guys and gals on 8-9-07

here is one pic I found funny.

hard to get pics now you have to get file name and then open in front page and then save to your hard drive.

later all

I have been laying low to much heat for me. weather wise and le wise.

the blonde ugly one I have seen walking around monroe last few days she is ugly in person not to say her pic is a prize winner but she is fat and ugly.

Joey Greco
08-11-07, 00:53
My street people tell me there is a "Tammi" working off Westerm Ave. just down the hill from the Radisson. Supposedly one of her men works at or near the PFD firehouse down by SW Adams. I guess she's supposed to report to the slam in a few days so is trying to make every evening count.

Has anyone heard about a WTV working up by Moss and Institute? Supposedly has an upstairs apt. not far from Whittier School and looks like Cindi Crawford.

Monger Forever
08-11-07, 03:31
I was driving around and something told me get out and then drive back through well I did !!

As I am driving towards down town I look left as I pass i74 and there I see a vice cop handcuffing Deborah a blonde wsw. Well I saw her a few minutes earlier and was swinging around to get her and looks like PD beat me.

The Police cars were junk for real fantastic cover 1 was around a 1994 or 95 s10 blazer golden colored 4 door and the other car was a ghetto cruiser looked like a white buick lesabre 4 door.

Well all I can say is be careful fellows because pd seams to be on a roll now big time again.

I did drive around south end and saw a few in scattered areas BSW 2 of which I saw walking western in the area of auto zone lo0oked pretty damn good but PD was sitting at autozone talking so I passed them up and then when I got back top try to get the better looking one she said she doesnt daye white people and I said damn I usualy do not mess with black girls but you broke that rule with your sexiness. Well she liked that and got in the car with me her name is Latanya took her to the spot I use for fun and did GFE for $40 and after my first nut she said I better have more cum because she wasn't done yet well I took a 10 minute break and got another load off and then chilled watching tv with her and then dropped her off. I wanted pics bad but she said no pics because she doesn't do this often.

Later all

Mister Quick
08-13-07, 10:53
they sccoped a bunch of guys and gals on 8-9-07

here is one pic I found funny.

hard to get pics now you have to get file name and then open in front page and then save to your hard drive.

later all

I have been laying low to much heat for me. weather wise and le wise.

the blonde ugly one I have seen walking around monroe last few days she is ugly in person not to say her pic is a prize winner but she is fat and ugly.

Looks like you missed a few!

Mima was upset that her picture from when she was arrested last August was about to be taken down. So she went out and got arrested again.

The Sanford creature is listed as being arrested for prostitution but is also listed as being male. Most males arrested get charged with solicitation, so this one may be a TV. Its picture is being posted not to encourage but to warn you may be getting the girl with something exrtra if you pick it up.

I found it no more difficult than normal to get he pictures. Never heard of front page, so cant comment on that.

SearcherGuy
08-13-07, 11:18
This past Saturday I picked up a tall wsw near the firehouse. Don't remember her name. Was wearing baggy red pants and a clashing yellow top. No underwear of bra underneath. (I just had to check!) Not very attractive, but I took her to her place, and nice 3rd floor apartment in a nice, clean complex. Got fs for $30. Hairy puss and nice tits. 32 y/o, from Venice, CA. Not sure I would repeat; pussy was smelly.

The day before, I picked up a black woman named Storm. After seeing her better in the car, I changed my mind but I couldn't get her out of the car without paying her. Threatened to take her to the police station, but didn't want car damage, so went ahead and paid. Told her I would spread the word about her to my friends. Heavy, bleached hair, etc. Can't believe I let her in the car to begin with. Oh well, WTF.

Joey Greco
08-13-07, 14:03
Wow...

Reports of that WTV/SW who looks like Cindi Crawford are apparently true. Tall, lean, luxuriant dark hair, deep probing dark eyes. Four stars for aesthetic.

What really surprised me is where she's working out of. I guess the growing TV action in P-Town - commercial and otherwise - had shifted to the West Bluff. I think it started as sort of a camp thing to be near the university and now it is growing.

Was it Ray Davies - or Ray LaHood - who said: "Girls will be boys and boys will be girls."

What really surprised me about Crawford was that she said her grandmother - GRANDMOTHER! - used to be involved in the old AA Studio on Cooper. Older-termed Peorians will know what I'm talking about.

Her juiciest bit of gossip was that she and a friend "danced" at a bachelor party for a member of the criminal justice system in P-town earlier this summer. I scoffed at the report until she produced a ticket book or some such thing that she and her pal - "Jessica" - had copped from one of the friskier cops.

In real life, she said she worked at a dry cleaners. What a fairy-tale existence during a steamy summer on the Illinois River.

Monger Forever
08-13-07, 14:08
are you talking about a queer dressed as a woman ?

Sorry we could care less about homos on here at least I could care less.

If I am mistaken then correct me please.

Wow...

Reports of that WTV/SW who looks like Cindi Crawford are apparently true. Tall, lean, luxuriant dark hair, deep probing dark eyes. Four stars for aesthetic.

What really surprised me is where she's working out of. I guess the growing TV action in P-Town - commercial and otherwise - had shifted to the West Bluff. I think it started as sort of a camp thing to be near the university and now it is growing.

Was it Ray Davies - or Ray LaHood - who said: "Girls will be boys and boys will be girls."

What really surprised me about Crawford was that she said her grandmother - GRANDMOTHER! - used to be involved in the old AA Studio on Cooper. Older-termed Peorians will know what I'm talking about.

Her juiciest bit of gossip was that she and a friend "danced" at a bachelor party for a member of the criminal justice system in P-town earlier this summer. I scoffed at the report until she produced a ticket book or some such thing that she and her pal - "Jessica" - had copped from one of the friskier cops.

In real life, she said she worked at a dry cleaners. What a fairy-tale existence during a steamy summer on the Illinois River.

Joey Greco
08-13-07, 14:12
SWs are SWs...

What can a poor boy do?

I asked "Cindi" if I can monitor her nocturnal foraging later this week and she said yes. I think she may be moving closer to downtown because of the show.

Monger Forever
08-13-07, 14:14
Was that the girl the pd just posted Ruby Vann ? The officer doing all the busting is busy young white guy driving a old blazer he drives crazy too. I saw him almost run over some one on the corner of perry and spalding he is nuts. I think he is the vice cop getting into trouble here in town for being a ahole. He also is listed as a violent hazerdous person with state police for threatening a state trooper that pulled him over on 74. I read about this dick in the journal star.

1 of the gals I have talked to said he busted her after she sucked him off.

later all.

This past Saturday I picked up a tall wsw near the firehouse. Don't remember her name. Was wearing baggy red pants and a clashing yellow top. No underwear of bra underneath. (I just had to check!) Not very attractive, but I took her to her place, and nice 3rd floor apartment in a nice, clean complex. Got fs for $30. Hairy puss and nice tits. 32 y/o, from Venice, CA. Not sure I would repeat; pussy was smelly.

The day before, I picked up a black woman named Storm. After seeing her better in the car, I changed my mind but I couldn't get her out of the car without paying her. Threatened to take her to the police station, but didn't want car damage, so went ahead and paid. Told her I would spread the word about her to my friends. Heavy, bleached hair, etc. Can't believe I let her in the car to begin with. Oh well, WTF.

Joey Greco
08-13-07, 23:54
That busy cop in the Blazer is apparently very well-known in local gay S&M circcles. Apparently he likes to be tied up and hurt, at least according to one of the guys who works at a classic hotel over on Western.

Said cop apparently had a very rough childhood and was thrown out of several local high schools. I guess the PPD would rather pay settlements to aggrieved citizens than do thorough psychological screening.

PS---"CIndi Crawford" is hosting a special party at a motel across the river on Wed night. There will apparently be a mix of guys and girls for assessment. Details available at the logical spot in Bartonville. Cover charge is reported to be $.35 plus BYOB/D.

SearcherGuy
08-14-07, 10:01
The girl I described is NOT Ruby Vann. She was someone I had never seen before.

Monger Forever
08-14-07, 14:33
well I will have to keep eyes open wide see if I see her. I am always looking for a new flavor.

Hope i find her get her in the tub get that funky smell out and goto town.

Later thanks for heads up.

Mister Quick
08-14-07, 15:08
are you talking about a queer dressed as a woman ?

Sorry we could care less about homos on here at least I could care less.

If I am mistaken then correct me please.

Someone in town likes queers dressed as women, note that the mugshot of the TV I posted to warn guys about has had more guys looking at it than have looked at BOTH the pictures of real girls combined.

Monger Forever
08-14-07, 15:16
I am starting to think many of the mongers in town are closet queers now.

Scary fact they have proved by looking at that queer.

Well remember guys chicks are for dicks !

I did see a tall white girl on western the other day but she didn't look like she was working or a man I saw her walking pass oreilly auoto parts as I was walking out. I felt like yelling are you the WTV the closet guys want. But I just ignored her and got back to working on my car.

later all

Someone in town likes queers dressed as women, note that the mugshot of the TV I posted to warn guys about has had more guys looking at it than have looked at BOTH the pictures of real girls combined.

Joey Greco
08-14-07, 22:44
They really do have to do something about the growing SWTVs in P-town.

It is getting out of hand.

Monger is right.

Now I am going back to work on my quiche.

Mister Quick
08-15-07, 10:09
There are however some new pics of real girls. I'd take an ugly real girl over a "cute" TV anyday. Although I might given the choice choice celibacy given that choice. Like many vices I believe that celibacy is best practiced in moderation.

There are a trio of more pics this time all girls.

Amy was upset that her pic was about to be taken down later this month. So she had the PD take a new portrait for all to see.

Debra was in a similar position but only worse. Her picture had recently been taken down.

Ruby has been spoke about on her by more than one of her fans. She really likes visiting the Peoria PD portrait studio, but can't quite get the perfect pose. This latest one is her third try in the past few months.

Jimmy
08-15-07, 17:22
Guys,
I am trying to get Lori from Pekin phone number. I have known her for many years (at least 17) but lost contact with her about 7 years ago. Between me moving and her prison time, I lost all contact info for her. I have never been to her mom's house (she was dating and later married a guy when I knew her....second marriage for those counting). I would like any of you that know her to pass her number along to me. I dont really want to make a 75 mile drive (one way) on a chance that I may run into her. If you doubt that I know her, pm me and I will give you the name of her second ex and even her first ex and maybe even a qucik story that she would remember. I think however that my number of postings should prove I am for real. Thanks.

Ci-Traveler
08-15-07, 22:52

Could we expect any more of a thoughtful, appropriate response from the local cops.

No helpful info - just description of what he did to someone you can't identify.

Where, when, what she looked like, service.......that would be a nice change up. Or maybe you are only on the board to get people to identify themselves via a pm......for some strange reason........but, I'm not sure how insulting all of the mongers in P-Town does that? Hmmmmm..........

Just thinking out loud.

ci-traveler

Joey Greco
08-16-07, 15:28
Hey, Cindi Crawford's "River Party" turned out very well on Wed night. It was very nice meeting a couple of you other hobbyists. Cindi's friend "Paris" - really, a girl - stole the show. I guess attendance was down a little bit because of the funeral at Bradley earlier in the day.

Crawford said she is doing a redux on Thur. Aug. 30 closer to the West Bluff. She was very coy when I asked if it will be at a motel or in a private home. Her toy box is amazing.

I am still wondering about her pal "Jessica", though. "Jessica" said she used to dance at the clubs down in EStLouis-Brooklyn, but I have my doubts.

Mister Quick
08-16-07, 16:05

Here is an excerpt from a newspaper article that got a it over religious about a mission designed to help these guys. I cut it. It is about the rise in gay prostitutes in Chicago but it may be playing in Peoria also.

When a gnawing crack addiction engulfed Andy's life almost two decades ago, he abandoned family and friends. He was sleeping on park benches in Chicago's exclusive Gold Coast area when another homeless man suggested he earn an easy $250 from a car that sidled to the curb. To feed the drug habit, Andy gave it a try and began selling his body to gay men at night.

"It gave me a false sense of feeling good about myself," he says. "Guys driving around in big, expensive cars, staring at me and wanting to pay for my services … I wouldn't feel so ugly when they picked me up. Before I'd feel like the ugliest thing in the world—the ugly, homeless drug addict."

Male prostitution is a hidden but rising trend in American cities. Men comprised 4 in 10 prostitution arrests in 1998, more than double what the FBI reported in 1970. In Chicago, police arrest about 3,000 men and 5,000 women a year for prostitution. John attributes this increase to the growing gay community and continuing breakdown of families.

Andy once ran a successful barber business on Chicago's South Side. He enjoyed the gang members who crowded his basement, waiting their turn. But when he began snorting crack, "it took me for a different spin," he says.

Hooked, Andy sold his cars and barber tools for the narcotic. "I left the neighborhood and went to the Loop, 'cause I needed someplace to get out of the shame and guilt spotlight." In despair, Andy soon began prostituting.

Surprisingly, prostituting men are usually not gay. "So many of our guys have huge starving hearts for a father," John says. By the time a man begins prostituting, he is bearing immense pain. "Most guys have been sexually abused, the majority are high school or middle school drop outs, and most don't know who their fathers are."

"They're looking for a place to call home, love, and acceptance in the world. But the streets twist those things," John says. "Every voice speaking into their lives is negative and dark.

Jimmy
08-16-07, 17:17
Here is an excerpt from a newspaper article that got a it over religious about a mission designed to help these guys. I cut it. It is about the rise in gay prostitutes in Chicago but it may be playing in Peoria also.

When a gnawing crack addiction engulfed Andy's life almost two decades ago, he abandoned family and friends. He was sleeping on park benches in Chicago's exclusive Gold Coast area when another homeless man suggested he earn an easy $250 from a car that sidled to the curb. To feed the drug habit, Andy gave it a try and began selling his body to gay men at night.

"It gave me a false sense of feeling good about myself," he says. "Guys driving around in big, expensive cars, staring at me and wanting to pay for my services … I wouldn't feel so ugly when they picked me up. Before I'd feel like the ugliest thing in the world—the ugly, homeless drug addict."

Male prostitution is a hidden but rising trend in American cities. Men comprised 4 in 10 prostitution arrests in 1998, more than double what the FBI reported in 1970. In Chicago, police arrest about 3,000 men and 5,000 women a year for prostitution. John attributes this increase to the growing gay community and continuing breakdown of families.

Andy once ran a successful barber business on Chicago's South Side. He enjoyed the gang members who crowded his basement, waiting their turn. But when he began snorting crack, "it took me for a different spin," he says.

Hooked, Andy sold his cars and barber tools for the narcotic. "I left the neighborhood and went to the Loop, 'cause I needed someplace to get out of the shame and guilt spotlight." In despair, Andy soon began prostituting.

Surprisingly, prostituting men are usually not gay. "So many of our guys have huge starving hearts for a father," John says. By the time a man begins prostituting, he is bearing immense pain. "Most guys have been sexually abused, the majority are high school or middle school drop outs, and most don't know who their fathers are."

"They're looking for a place to call home, love, and acceptance in the world. But the streets twist those things," John says. "Every voice speaking into their lives is negative and dark.

Mr. Quick,
If you are coming out of the closet...............just kidding

Prairieman
08-16-07, 17:25
I wanted to just thank all whose reports I have read on here. I realize newbies are viewed with suspicion, and everyone is interested in just the facts, but I have to start somewhere. I used to cruise the usual locations over near the ballpark before the ballpark was there and found many WSW and more likely BSW. But now I think the AMPs in be'ton are much safer and definitely cleaner. I like the security of that locked door. Maybe I will get the balls to look for private locations and try the SW thing again, but I don't like that website with the local LEOs. Until then, I just thank you all for giving the info necessary to build my trust level up to the point of taking that plunge.

Monger Forever
08-16-07, 18:32
This message is hidden because Ci-Traveler is on your

Mister Quick
08-17-07, 10:14
Mr. Quick,
If you are coming out of the closet...............just kidding

Hey I posted the pic of the TV to warn other mongers about. Then you, as in all the other guys who visit this thread- not you personally, have looked at it more than the real girls whose pictures I posted. Clear your browser cache, logout, then reload the page, it will tell you how many times each picture has been looked at. I did this the other day and 100 guys had looked at the TV while the two girls had just over 90 views total!

Traveler One
08-17-07, 12:14
Hey I posted the pic of the TV to warn other mongers about. Then you, as in all the other guys who visit this thread- not you personally, have looked at it more than the real girls whose pictures I posted. Clear your browser cache, logout, then reload the page, it will tell you how many times each picture has been looked at. I did this the other day and 100 guys had looked at the TV while the two girls had just over 90 views total!

I would think that people are looking because they want to avoid the TV. Gotta look for that adams apple.

Mr Dang
08-17-07, 14:41
There was a gal out a couple years ago named "Rosa", who I refused a blowjob from because "she" just looked a little suspicious. She was hispanic, and was ok looking. Saw her a couple months ago and she has chunked up, thankfully, so fewer dudes will pick her up!

DirtyDuke
08-17-07, 14:55
So what are the hot strip clubs in Pieoria. I'll be up there on business a few times in the coming weeks. Also, what places have extras on the menu.

Ralph
08-18-07, 00:23
Here are ten more gals who the gallant police force in Peoria has saved us from so far this month. This is all they have left to do since there are no serious crimes to solve in Peoria anymore.

Wow the difference between what girls look like in mugshots and what they do in the pictures you took show that mugshots are nevr flattering. I never saw any girls like th ones in the shots you ahd posed to pick up in Peoria.

I think I knew the only semi decent looking girl in this batch. The one Ided her as Niki Whitby looks like a "regualr" gril a friend of mine was dating named Nicola Brown. His last name was Whitby he was a townie, so it looks like thye may have gotten hitched- and she started usinga shorter version of her name. Just weird.

TThings must really be tough on tonw if you guys aare now hunting TVs. ick Not been ther and no desire to even contemplate what would drive someone to do that. They used to hang guys for that. ick Stay home and look at pron

Spoonie
08-20-07, 13:56
So what are the hot strip clubs in Pieoria. I'll be up there on business a few times in the coming weeks. Also, what places have extras on the menu.

I too would be interested in any opinions on this, and I'll offer my own. I'll be in the area on Thursday afternoon, and will probably make a stop at Big Al's. I've been there, FL (a while ago) and the one in Creve Couer when in town infrequently. I've yet to get any impression of extras, but I'm not the type to spend the time and money I believe would be required of it.

Big Al's does have an expensive VIP room. I suppose maybe possibly you might get lucky there with the right one.

stripclublist dot com can be entertaining but I wouldn't put stock in any info on there, other than basic info like hours of operation, address, etc.

SearcherGuy
08-21-07, 17:57
Had a great experience with a very pretty girl 1:00am today (Tuesday morn). Tammy, wsw, 39 y/o but looks 30, long blonde hair, nice tits, a few extra pounds but not fat. Has her own place. Found her on the main stroll. She's a gem. Keep your eye out for her because she probably won't last long on the street.

Spoonie
08-24-07, 16:26
I was in town on Thursday. After winning a little dough at Para-dice, I started off at Big Al's around noon. Place was dead, only one girl working. Ate lunch there and headed over to Club Cabaret.

Had a very nice conversation with Sky. She's a freaky dancer, likes to talk like a nympho. If you like dirty talk with your lap dance, she's great, but it appeared that extras were not an option with her. Afterward, we talked a bit about the clubs.

At Club Cabaret, she said it would be surprising if anyone could get away with anything in the VIP room, as it is very bright. Apparently a bouncer even came in when a guy started rubbing her leg! She had heard rumors of BJs, but again found it very unlikely. She said at Big Al's, you can get a pass to four or more different clubs that include Big Al's. Not sure what this is about.

When the talk turned to the club in Kappa, outside of Bloomington, the conversation got more interesting. Apparently there is gal there, Uma, who is shagging the boss, and consequently has the run of the place. Sounds like extras might be available there. Sky stated that while she worked there, she mentioned that she was desperate to make money, and one dancer said she knew of a place they could go and do BJs for $$$$$. Must be some high rollers.

I stayed a Cabaret for a quite a while, then headed to the club in Galesburg. I'll post that in the IL-other section.

Ciao

Qwick
08-24-07, 16:42
Spoonie,

I have been to the club in Galesburg twice. I have always had alot better time in East Peoria. Maybe my timing is bad

Mister Quick
08-24-07, 17:42
here are 3 more attractive (sic) young women that the galant officers of the Peoria PD have insured that none of us will be enjoying the company of.

Monger Forever
08-24-07, 17:51
Sky will do take out but for black men mainly, and uma is a nasty ho and she does have warts so careful she will do you for $40 if she is hungry enough hell she was the biggest ho at fantasyland last year with old owner.

I was in town on Thursday. After winning a little dough at Para-dice, I started off at Big Al's around noon. Place was dead, only one girl working. Ate lunch there and headed over to Club Cabaret.

Had a very nice conversation with Sky. She's a freaky dancer, likes to talk like a nympho. If you like dirty talk with your lap dance, she's great, but it appeared that extras were not an option with her. Afterward, we talked a bit about the clubs.

At Club Cabaret, she said it would be surprising if anyone could get away with anything in the VIP room, as it is very bright. Apparently a bouncer even came in when a guy started rubbing her leg! She had heard rumors of BJs, but again found it very unlikely. She said at Big Al's, you can get a pass to four or more different clubs that include Big Al's. Not sure what this is about.

When the talk turned to the club in Kappa, outside of Bloomington, the conversation got more interesting. Apparently there is gal there, Uma, who is shagging the boss, and consequently has the run of the place. Sounds like extras might be available there. Sky stated that while she worked there, she mentioned that she was desperate to make money, and one dancer said she knew of a place they could go and do BJs for $$$$$. Must be some high rollers.

I stayed a Cabaret for a quite a while, then headed to the club in Galesburg. I'll post that in the IL-other section.

Ciao

Larks Tongue
08-25-07, 20:34
here are 3 more attractive (sic) young women that the galant officers of the Peoria PD have insured that none of us will be enjoying the company of.

for once I have to admit that they did us a favor by getting them off of the street.

Monger Forever
08-28-07, 01:25
Picked her up and went to the spot. well 100% no way would I even look her direction TERRIBLE SERVICE ! SMELLED LIKE HELL ! and nstay and in a hurry.

Honestly nothing happened my member said no way she is yukky !

PASs HER UP SAVE YOUR MONEY.

The best part was dropping her off and getting away fast.

see post # 449
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=557028&postcount=449

she is the blonde mixed girl.

Joey Greco
08-28-07, 18:55
I met Tammy at Cindy Crawford's first August soiree and I agree with all that was posted: She is a gem.

Apparently her parents were both teachers near Danville and the original intent was for her to be either a teacher (her parents' wish) or an astronaut (her own). She applied to Purdue and majored in aeronautical engineering for a few semesters before a pregnancy ended that route.

She said she worked at a discount store near Freeport before settling into Rockford for a while. Hooked up with the wrong people, started tooting, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway,. Tammy said she's been in P-town since May. Was shacking up with a security guard from Cat who promised to get her a job at Big Al's. Didn't happen and now they fight quite a bit. Has been hanging at the alter-bar over on the West Bluff. Works Main and a few other streets and said she has two local gendarmes who look out for her in return for favors.

Kind of a classic American tale, isn't it?

Monger Forever
08-28-07, 19:27
Where do you come up with all this crap?

I met Tammy at Cindy Crawford's first August soiree and I agree with all that was posted: She is a gem.

Apparently her parents were both teachers near Danville and the original intent was for her to be either a teacher (her parents' wish) or an astronaut (her own). She applied to Purdue and majored in aeronautical engineering for a few semesters before a pregnancy ended that route.

She said she worked at a discount store near Freeport before settling into Rockford for a while. Hooked up with the wrong people, started tooting, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway,. Tammy said she's been in P-town since May. Was shacking up with a security guard from Cat who promised to get her a job at Big Al's. Didn't happen and now they fight quite a bit. Has been hanging at the alter-bar over on the West Bluff. Works Main and a few other streets and said she has two local gendarmes who look out for her in return for favors.

Kind of a classic American tale, isn't it?

Peoriapecker
08-29-07, 19:42
I think Lefty from Milwaukee has moved into the area and taken a new user name.

Where do you come up with all this crap?

Jimmy
08-30-07, 17:59

Great first post!!!!!!!

Mister Quick
08-31-07, 09:52

I have read many of the Lefty from Milwaukee posts. They are disimiliar in nature from Joey Greco's. Joey seems to know the girls that other guys have met. Lefty seemed to met girls on his own and detail the not always too pleasant things he would do with them.

Mister Quick
08-31-07, 10:24
Picked her up and went to the spot. well 100% no way would I even look her direction TERRIBLE SERVICE ! SMELLED LIKE HELL ! and nstay and in a hurry.

Honestly nothing happened my member said no way she is yukky !

PASs HER UP SAVE YOUR MONEY.

The best part was dropping her off and getting away fast.

see post # 449

she is the blonde mixed girl.

So why did you wind up picking her up? I would have avoided her just by going from your initial impression.

Monger Forever
08-31-07, 12:50
Thats what I said. But when your D is on hard and you wanna drain a load you goto extremes. Well not doing that anymore staying with my first impressions. Lets say I took one for the team.

Later all

Qwick
08-31-07, 13:05
At one time we have all taken one for the team. But most people wont tell us. Just look at the PPD site someone has done them.

Mister Quick
08-31-07, 17:44
Thats what I said. But when your D is on hard and you wanna drain a load you goto extremes. Well not doing that anymore staying with my first impressions. Lets say I took one for the team.

Later all

When I am out I always have a certain minimum standard to meet. But then I have only gotten lucky a few times this year, if I lowered my standards I may have been able to get lucky a couple of more times. I refuse to pick up a girl on the street who I would not consider responding to if I saw her picture on a internet dating site. The girl on the stret may have other things that would preclude me from responding to her personal ad (smoking habits, lots of kids who dont have fathers to support them or drug addict) but not looking for anything long term in a street pick up.

Three things to always remember and never forget:
1) Celibacy is OK as long is it is done in moderation.
2) There is a reason for porn other than something to take advantage of new technology. Printing, photography, home video and the interent all got a boost from porn.
3) I forget this one

Ump1969
09-03-07, 17:10
I am new to the area and regret that I have nothing yet to report. I also regret that some would choose to question the reports of others. There are mongers out there that get horny enough to screw an alligator if someone else would hold the tail. I personally would not do a girl if I had to hold my nose while doing it. Also, why assume that all street girls are born poor and uneducated. Einstein's daughter might hit the streets after hitting the pipe and losing focus. Yes, I have read Lefty from Milwaukee and know there are those that would tantalize us with lies, when we are all looking for reports on someone we might have a chance to do. But most of the Illinois boards have been so depressingly scant of reports of real action lately, that even a good fantasy would be preferable to nothing.

Ci-Traveler
09-04-07, 22:52
I am new to the area and regret that I have nothing yet to report. I also regret that some would choose to question the reports of others. There are mongers out there that get horny enough to screw an alligator if someone else would hold the tail. I personally would not do a girl if I had to hold my nose while doing it. Also, why assume that all street girls are born poor and uneducated. Einstein's daughter might hit the streets after hitting the pipe and losing focus. Yes, I have read Lefty from Milwaukee and know there are those that would tantalize us with lies, when we are all looking for reports on someone we might have a chance to do. But most of the Illinois boards have been so depressingly scant of reports of real action lately, that even a good fantasy would be preferable to nothing.

A good post - if not an unenlightened one. I appreciate the effort.

The problem with a few posters has been that they fuck anything that moves and then report how awful it was. Or - they pick up the chick and don't do the deed and report - a waste of everyone's time.

I've picked up girls and let them loose - but I'm not going to run right over to the ol' computer and type in the information. Geez.

Fantasies? They do nothing for me - I want a real report that will help.

I will be in P town next week - maybe I'll have an opportunity to report. If you don't hear anything - it won't be because I haven't tried. But I'm not going to report stupid shit - just because it should happen

Mister Quick
09-05-07, 10:17
On August 7th Judge Kevin Galley found Nichole R. Palsen, 21, of 109 Parkview Court, Apt. 2, Pekin guilty of prostitution. She was sentenced to one year probation, 30 days jail, drug abuse treatment and $175 court costs.

Nicole is one of the better looking girls pickedup this year by the Pearia PD.