Admin
01-11-06, 22:26
Thread Starter.

PeoplesElbow
01-16-06, 13:38
We you be at Obiwan?

Head First
01-16-06, 20:03
I used to see Sonya, then she was Sarah, but she hasn't been here for a while. Late 20's, glasses, from Mongolia, a real friendly girl. Anyone seen her lately.

Geek
01-16-06, 20:07
I used to see Sonya, then she was Sarah, but she hasn't been here for a while. Late 20's, glasses, from Mongolia, a real friendly girl. Anyone seen her lately.She went to M2 over on Kedzie, but wasn't there for long. Haven't seen her there or at the gun in about a year.

Past Tense
01-16-06, 23:35
I saw her once at Gunnison and noticed her a few months later at M-2 on Kedzie. This was last year.

Gooch
01-18-06, 09:04
We you be at Obiwan?

Peeps,
I'm here. Checkin' in once a week just to see if there's any news. I got nothin' new. Just workin' on gettin' this free piece of a.... divorced, kids, experienced, struggling financially, hot body, appreciates a good dinner once in a while, cheaper than an amp, ya know...

She lives in your neighborhood too!! :P

How ya been?

G

Chicago Biker
02-18-06, 00:15
Looks like Gunnison is now on the rotating talent pool. Girls staying 2 weeks then moving on. Visited there this week, was introduced to Young. Great massage, standard service after that. Looks like it may be thin pickings, since they won't be in town long enough to worry about building up clientel, so extras, what some of us were accustomed to getting, may be a thing of the past. Of course as always, YMMV.

Skonsk
02-21-06, 18:23
Last week I was in the area and had free time and saw the UNITED spa
Was greeted by Dee(?) - had on a low cut top and pleated short skirt so I thought this was good sign. Actuall she had on legging under the skirt down to her knees which I only noticed later. Wet sauna - table shower (not very long or exciting - dry sauna - massage with hj ending. All in all very rushed and very mechanical feeling

Diddler
02-27-06, 12:04
United was robbed yesterday, mamasan tied up and maced. Better steer clear 'til the help is less skittish and LE finds their people.

HappyGardener
03-05-06, 00:56
I hear that things are looking up at Gunnison. Anyone want to pop in and see? Self serve shower now, but extras on the menu.

Gooch
03-05-06, 09:07
HG,
I no longer work in that area, so I can not resume my position as the #1 Gunnison scout. But I will try to get over there sometime soon. Chi Biker reported recently that there was a talent rotation going on there. That could be a good sign.

Geek
03-05-06, 23:02
Visited Gunnison recently, they seem really cautious. Was directed to a room by the mamasan. She collected the door fee and asked me to get ready. A really old girl, maybe 50 came into the room and started to work on me. After jjust a few seconds a young replacment came in and said "you been here before". The rest was very standard stuff, nothing special.

PeoplesElbow
03-06-06, 12:50
United was robbed yesterday, mamasan tied up and maced. Better steer clear 'til the help is less skittish and LE finds their people.

Any confirmation on this report?

PeoplesElbow
03-08-06, 14:06
The situation in Chicago sucks. Where can I find the most beautiful Korean girls in the CHICAGO AREA (AMP, AAMP etc)?

As a thank you, here are some of my favorite K-Girls:

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/gallery/gailkim.html

http://www.lolacorwin.org/

http://www.asian-sirens.com/blog/comments.php?id=481_0_1_0_C

http://www.photoforum.org/image5/photoforum177165205.jpg

http://starbulletin.com/2004/03/29/sports/art3b.jpg

http://www.bnbabes.com/SungHiLee/SungHiLee.html

http://www.kineda.com/?p=28

Peace.

Jesus Collins
12-08-06, 17:00
Went to meggis. Had a great massage. No extras. Decent table shower.

Anybody have luck here. Ever?

They do have some beauties there.

Confucius
12-08-06, 19:25

They do have some beauties there.Short and quick--Good massage, no and yes!

Chi Guy
12-09-06, 01:28

They do have some beauties there.
Don't get PeoplesElbow started about Megi's!

Stephen6868
01-20-07, 00:53
Can anyone let me know where M-2 is. Or any good amp besides united or gunnison. Thanks.

George W. Bush
01-20-07, 03:23
Somehow the words United and good don't seem to go with each other.

Stephen6868
01-20-07, 04:53
Somehow the words United and good don't seem to go with each other.Ya I know that already but you know what I mean.

Chi Guy
01-20-07, 08:56
Can anyone let me know where M-2 is. Or any good amp besides united or gunnison. Thanks.It's on the 4700 block of N. Kedzie in Chicago on the 2nd floor.

Diddler
01-20-07, 15:46
Any feedback on this place? Might be worth a try, but I just wanna see if someone already TOFFT.

Chi Guy
01-20-07, 19:29
Any feedback on this place? Might be worth a try, but I just wanna see if someone already TOFFT.Haven't been there. Did a search, found one average and one below average review. Sounds typical for this city.

Chicago Biker
01-23-07, 00:49
On a whim, I stopped at Gunnison early this evening, Yum was on duty, so so massage followed by standard service. I thought at one time, things were looking up, but alas, just the usual.

Brown Boy
01-23-07, 18:31
Or any good amp besides united or gunnison. Thanks.I haven't been to either in a year or so. Gunnison was probably 4 years ago, and the provider was a 4 in looks at best, allowed only a little touching, and couldn't go underneath the panties or caress some small tits either. HS was quite average.

Last time I had United was a year ago, and someone with a severe underbite named Jenny, who spoke little English, didn't understand the concept of a menu or providing extras. In the past, I also had a cold table shower when the hot water heater broke; not fun at all, and I had some shrinkage. At least the sauna was warm.

Guess I went back the last couple times, because my first time there was pretty good with probably the best HS I ever had.

But I won't return after my last 2 visits.

Bill R
01-31-07, 08:20
OK, this isn't exactly about mongering but considering PeoplesElbow's post from almost a year ago, it's relevent.

Has anyone been into the new Korean supermart, Super H Mart, in Niles? I like asian food and it's close to home so sometimes a shop there.

My G*d, there are some of the hottest Korean women I've ever seen shopping there. I'm wondering if anyone has tried chatting up any of the women in there. I know lots of them are there with husbands but l've looked around and I've seen plenty there by themselves without a ring. I chatted with the checkout girl I had and I almost felt that with a little gentle persistance, there might be some fruit to be had.

Well, just wondering since they say supermarkets are decent places to pick up women. I've never tried myself.

Stephen6868
02-18-07, 22:41
I think im going to stop at united in the morning. Just for the hell of it. mabye ill get lucky and get a hot one.

Head First
02-22-07, 13:44
I've been by 3 times in the past couple of weeks and it looks pretty quiet. I didn't get out of my car as I usually see an OPEN sign on in the front window. Anyone know? No big loss I guess although when I was there back in August, I had a fun time with Young ... she was a squirter.

Also I noticed a new place that was open on Milwaukee, a little south of Montrose, called Tatiana's. It looks legit but whenever I see a neon OPEN sign at a massage /nail spa, my heart starts to race a little. If I get a chance, I may have to toftt.

Who Me
03-04-07, 02:48
Can anyone tell me if there open?

Also any info on rates would be great.

Stephen6868
03-05-07, 13:16
I went to United last week. I has a nice ts with ming. no extra's for that. then after the sauna they switch me with lee or something. Very nice hg. free roaming of the hands. door was .70 extra was .30

Massage 6
looks 5-6
Extras 7
ts 4

Next stop is Gunnison

Who Me
03-05-07, 15:29
IF anyone is interested pm me.

Well equipted facility,steam,table ,and showers.

Not having much MP experiance, I would say a very good experiance with an energetic finnish.

Sleazy Stevey
03-07-07, 12:09
Hey Stephen6868 and Who Me (and everyone else) I've been a lurker for a little while now and have only been to AMPs twice, both being Gunnison. IMHO Gunnison isn't worth it. While I haven't been there a while, I think they charge .6 for an hour and I never recieved that full hour. I got this older Korean woman who wasn't good looking at all, and recieved NOTHING. I did what others have advised and let the towel drop on the turn and she did not respond well. The most she did was let me grab her flabby ass and rubbed her elbow on my toweled manhood.

Not sure if it's because I'm an asian guy or because I'm young and thought I was INS :-) Try it if you want, but that's just my two cents.

Geek
04-27-07, 23:55
Each time I've driven by Gunnison in recent weeks, the "open" sign has off. I stopped several weeks back, and the door was locked. Stopped again today and doors were locked.

Stephen6868
04-28-07, 12:57
After all the negativity I've heard about Gunnison I'm staying away. I did stop over there about a week ago and the sign was off, doors were locked. So I'll take my fun times else where. United is usually good but they could get a few new girls. I always see the same ones inside.

Jasper Malloy
04-28-07, 13:54
Ditto. Not open once in the times I've dropped by in the last month.

Stephen6868
05-21-07, 11:04
Hey head first did you ever get to toftt on tatians?

Chi Guy
05-21-07, 18:12
If Head First doesn't mind, I'll put in my 2¢. I tried Tatiana's a while back. The younger European girl who I first ran into seemed to have an attitude. I ended up with an older European lady. I received a decent massage but no extras. My vibe on the place is that there's definitely something available, but my guess would be nothing more than a handshake. Typical for a Euro joint. But again, that's only a guess.

$60 at the door for 60 minutes. They also had a table shower advertised. I might try them again, even though I really wasn't overly impressed the first time.

Head First
05-22-07, 11:48
I haven't yet, mainly because I haven't been back up in that neighborhood since I talked about it. The name itself, European/Russian, still teases me to the point that it sounds like it could pan out into fun ... in due time. And since one of my atf's left Lisunia a few mos. ago, I've been looking for a replacement. She was a hot, hot blonde European. So it's still on my "To Do" list, just on the back burner for now.

I've been sticking to tried and true. Been getting some 'therapy' from an Asian that I first met a few yrs. ago @ Relax. 30 something, maybe 125lbs, b-c cups, nice shape with a friendly smile. She left Relax for Oriental, then she was gone from there and showed up @ Escape. Then she was gone from there and now she's over by US cellular field.

I haven't posted about her because she doesn't like the attention plus this place she's at now is semi-legit, but senior's can pm me for details if interested.

PussyPoker
06-03-07, 19:47
Called noon for a vip massage. I was told that no one was there for a vip massage until after 4. Do any of you senior members Know whos doing vip massages. I could not go back because I have an apointment in chinatown tonight. If you like, you can pm me.

Thank, PP

Horny Massage2
06-04-07, 12:11
Called noon for a vip massage. I was told that no one was there for a vip massage until after 4. Do any of you senior members Know whos doing vip massages. I could not go back because I have an apointment in chinatown tonight. If you like, you can pm me.

Thank, PP

I was told Maggie and Ivana are the two who work the vip massage.
Give them a call and ask to be sure. Also ask what times they work to save yourself the trip.

Donnie

Pinobtok
06-08-07, 21:38
I have a question for the board about gunnison: Is it only asian girls that are there, or are there others as well? I thought I saw a couple of blonde, white chicks (perhaps polish?< lustfully hoping>) leaving a few days ago when I was in the area. This is the place with the entrance in the rear, no pun intended.

Stephen6868
06-12-07, 01:27
Last few times I went over there the door was locked. I know that it WAS all asian mabye it changed to europen massage. As for a rear entrance I never notticed anything. I always checked the front.

Geek
06-15-07, 18:05
The open sign is lit again. Although I'm not sure why, I decided to stop in. The entrance is now in the back, but most everything else appears the same. Only the Mamasan was there, she said young girls will be there next week. Doors to the massage rooms have been changed to partial doors with the top & bottom 8 inches or so removed, also didn't notice any locking capability on them

Chi Guy
06-16-07, 15:51
The open sign is lit again. Although I'm not sure why, I decided to stop in. The entrance is now in the back, but most everything else appears the same. Only the Mamasan was there, she said young girls will be there next week. Doors to the massage rooms have been changed to partial doors with the top & bottom 8 inches or so removed, also didn't notice any locking capability on themOne more reason to stay away from that overpriced shithole.

Bebop60
06-17-07, 17:36
Had some time ot kill Friday afternoon, went by Lisunia's and nobody available. Drove up to United, met pretty mid-30's asian, 5'2", 130-140#, firm not chubby, played with boys during TS, gave good massage, on the flip I helped her out of her dress to reveal nice round 34-36C's and beautiful round ass. Hands could roam everywhere during nice handshake. .7 door, .4 tip, everyone happy. Will repeat soon.

Stephen6868
06-29-07, 03:08
Went on Thursday. I got a butterface. She had a great rack though. Ts was good a usuall. Standard ending after massage.

Horny Massage2
07-09-07, 18:45
Check you PM.

Had some time ot kill Friday afternoon, went by Lisunia's and nobody available.

Horny Massage2
07-16-07, 19:28
Took a tour of United. Bebop was right on with this one.

Decent looking woman with a body like a gymnast. I mean strong arms and legs - firm all over. Nice rack too.

Passed on the shower/sauna. Just an OK massage on the back and some tender play with the boys. On the flip, I was partially covered. No problem still plenty of time. I let the hands roam to get it warm in there. Her legs and butt felt good. Soon after the towel was gone and .......... I had to lift the top up to see the rack. The rest was very relaxing. Left .3 tip since only 35 minutes had passed.
Great attitude, easy going and excellent touch make it a place to repeat.

Donnie

Had some time ot kill Friday afternoon, went by Lisunia's and nobody available. Drove up to United, met pretty mid-30's asian, 5'2", 130-140#, firm not chubby, played with boys during TS, gave good massage, on the flip I helped her out of her dress to reveal nice round 34-36C's and beautiful round ass. Hands could roam everywhere during nice handshake. .7 door, .4 tip, everyone happy. Will repeat soon.

Spoonie
07-18-07, 19:59
First off, didn't realize it was in Norridge. I was ready to post in Chicago MP thread, as many do.

Drove in Monday night and made it just in time, called in about 20 minutes before I arrived and booked VIP massage at 9pm, their last appointment. My last VIP masseuse, Nataly, left in February for Ireland, and I haven't been back since until now. I didn't ask for anyone and was very fortunate to get Ivonne (Ivonna) an attractive blonde. I learned as others have that it's best to call ahead.

.9 at the door, quick shower and then on to the rub down. Very light, sensual, tickling really, with a lot of oil. On the flip, offered .6 topless and 1 nude. I went with the .6, strongly tempted to go nude. She's got great body, firm, slim, nice natural tits probably 34b. Very sexy attitude. Takes me a while to release, but she got the job done, no complaints. I asked her if she was tired, she said no, never tired. We joked a bit afterward, and I left feeling super great.

Stephen6868
07-21-07, 20:56
Any word on the place. I think the last thing mentioned was a remodel. I want to toftt but funds are low. Mabye next week.

Bebop60
07-22-07, 23:25
Made a VIP appointment for 8:45 tonight. Place was empty except for three masseuses. One blonde and two brunettes. All three were young and very pretty, slender, two spoke with East European accents. Had massage with blonde who said her name was Diana but who resembles the blonde Ivonna described a couple of posts ago. Drop dead beautiful, slender build, big blue eyes, gorgeous skin, long legs, nice little breasts with perky nipples. 9 for VIP, . 8 tip for topless to bikini (I know, the little head was spending my money) but the massage and the handshake were excellent and not rushed. Her technique and demeanor were very attentive, her other hand was rubbing my stomach and legs while my hands were checking out her gorgeous body (loved playing with the blonde fuzz peaking out from the bikini bottom). Too expensive but excellent work. She made me explode a big load. Enjoyed solo steam shower before and shower to clean off oil after.

Can anyone give me 411 on Thai Palace? I heard it is like apts but with nice selection of talent to choose from. I'm hoping they have better/younger talent. My last couple of apt visits out west were a bit scary. Especially the older one with the bad teeth and the dragon tattoo around her waist.

Joey Greco
07-24-07, 18:35
...where is Lisania?

Thank you.

Chi Guy
07-25-07, 00:07
...where is Lisania?

Thank you.

It's Lisunia's and it's just north of Grand on the west side of Harlem in a mini-mall. Check out CL for their address.

George W. Bush
07-25-07, 22:56
Stopped in tonight for a VIP session with a young thing named Irene. About a C cup, at least from the outside. She started with a perfunctory and really bad massage on my back, and in about a minute she was rubbing my favorite plaything. She told me to flip over, and after 5 minutes or so the deal was consumated. I had to help her a little as her hand technique isn't the best-mechanical, and not enough attention paid to the little head. I always assumed to this point all women were intuitive enough to know how to give a HJ. I'll definitely be back, but not with her.
BTW, they are in Elmwood Park. I've bought a ton of shit from the CC down the street.

Jasper Malloy
07-26-07, 09:05
I always assumed to this point all women were intuitive enough to know how to give a HJ.Having gotten a couple HJs from a dyed-in-the-wool lesbian, I feel I can safely say that this is not the case. :) She's gotten better at it, though.

Joey Greco
07-27-07, 00:32
What are the hours at Lisunia's? Is it hard to get an appt.?

Also, what does the name mean?

Geek
07-27-07, 18:38
I guess there's a reason we haven't seen anything posted about this place. I stopped again today and Mamasan was the only girl there. Last time I was there, I was told that young girls were coming, but so far nothing. I'm tired of wasting my time, won't be back!

Stephen6868
07-27-07, 22:46
Went there today. I had a vip with katrina. Don't go with Katrina its like a machine.

Horny Massage2
07-28-07, 17:46
Why don't you just give them and call. They can tell you the hours and maybe give you a detailed explaination behind the name.

My version -
Lisunia's - overpriced European massage parlor - we provide semi-professional massages and for those in the know, we occasionally provide VIP treatment (VIP = those with more cash flow to spend on nude finishes).

Have fun and let us know how your test drive goes. Donnie

What are the hours at Lisunia's? Is it hard to get an appt.? Also, what does the name mean?

Joey Greco
08-01-07, 05:47
Donnie D2 was right on. I visited Lisunia after rush hour on Tues night and it is a mildly OK overpriced European massage parlor

Did not say key code word "VIP" when entering, so paid .65 for regular massage. Skinny, reasonably attractive, pleasant enough brown-haired girl (did not get name) did OK rub, avoiding significant contact w/ buns, nipples and Joey Jr. and the Friends of Distinction.

About 45 minutes in, I said "Extra for happy?" and the girl replied: "I do nots dooz dot but other girl doos. You want her? It will be .6 for 'VIP' but she is busy right now. It should be ten minutes."

The Friends said "Yes,"and while we waited, Girl A continued - quite kindly -
her light rub.

Finally, Girl B finished off the guy in an adjacent room and entered. Girl A left. Girl B was Irene and she is quite attractive. Slender young blonde, great face, nice mini-chas (B-cup at best). I asked about topless and she said "Dot vill be 60 more." (Her English mathematics were very good.)

HJ was OK to kind of OK. Heavy oil, soft up-and-down. I helped get us to the finish line.

Overall experience: 6
Value (cash-to-jollies): 3.5
Girl A segment: 4.5
Irene, visually: 9
Irene, mechanically: 4.5
Would I go again?: Very tough call, because most young Euros have a nice nose to the money part then fade in the stretch. No wonder their men drink so much wodka.

The best erotic massage in the history of sensual massages in Chicago (Everleigh Sisters era-to-now) was given by a mildly chubby woman named "Amanda" in Evanston back in the mid-80s. She advertised in The Reader and was supremely all-time with her technique and sensitivity.

The last I heard she moved to Wisconsin and was working on a degree in nursing. I still have something she could work on.

Does anyone remember her?

Does anyone remember laughter?

Joey Greco
08-01-07, 05:51
By the by, I asked Girl A at Lisunia exactly what "Lisunia" meant.

Her reply:

"It vos dot ship dot sink in der ice. I hoppy when Leonardo goes downs to turns blue."

Chi Guy
08-02-07, 20:17
By the by, I asked Girl A at Lisunia exactly what "Lisunia" meant.

Her reply:

"It vos dot ship dot sink in der ice. I hoppy when Leonardo goes downs to turns blue."

LMAO!... Methinks she meant Lusitania.

Stephen6868
08-11-07, 01:00
Called on Friday. No answer, drove by later on open sign was off. So I kept driving. I wonder whats going on with this place.

Head First
08-29-07, 17:03
When I drove by the place yesterday around 6:00pm, the neon sign was off but ... the front door was propped open about 6 inches. I wasn't looking for a massage so I didn't stop in or call. Just reporting what I saw.

Whisper2000
09-16-07, 00:04
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ers/423571694.html

George W. Bush
09-16-07, 11:13
Saw her once-she's a weird one. She had me sit in my car a half block from where she allegedly lives and came to my car. She asked 3 or 4 times what I was driving, and I half expected a bunch of cops to come to my door instead of her. I guess there are a lot of cops in her area as every time we drove by someone she's saying 'hurry up and drive by, he's a cop." We park on a side street and I kept looking in the mirrors in case any one walked up and she started bitching because I was taking too long to cum. It's amazing how the thought of an off duty cop walking by your car can take the wind out of a guys sails. So I'd say no, try an AMP or something else. She offers incall, but that was not available due to "my roommates will be coming home soon, and my BF doesn't know I do this."
If you have better results, please post-it could be I got her on a bad night.

Sxy Joker
09-23-07, 23:33
Saw her once-she's a weird one. She had me sit in my car a half block from where she allegedly lives and came to my car. She asked 3 or 4 times what I was driving, and I half expected a bunch of cops to come to my door instead of her. I guess there are a lot of cops in her area as every time we drove by someone she's saying 'hurry up and drive by, he's a cop." We park on a side street and I kept looking in the mirrors in case any one walked up and she started bitching because I was taking too long to cum. It's amazing how the thought of an off duty cop walking by your car can take the wind out of a guys sails. So I'd say no, try an AMP or something else. She offers incall, but that was not available due to "my roommates will be coming home soon, and my BF doesn't know I do this."
If you have better results, please post-it could be I got her on a bad night.I have gotten a few mixed email responses from her. First she says she will do russian, but doesn't like to. Then 3 days later sends another message that says she doesn't know what russian is and that I should call her.

Has anyone else delt with her? I need to know more before I do anything.

TonyAndolleni
10-03-07, 16:20
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ths/438853741.html

Worth the drive?

TonyAndolleni
10-09-07, 10:02
Thanks for everyone's overwhelming responses :)

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ths/438853741.html

Worth the drive?

George W. Bush
10-10-07, 01:08
Relieves tension? Hot towels? Sounds promising, but then some have been reported to do just that and you get nothing. You'd be better off asking in the Evanston section.
If anything does happen please post! Evanston is way the **** out of my way, especially with the road work on 94.

Astralwerks
11-11-07, 22:34
Haven't heard much lately, so I thought I'd check this place out, and see what's been shaking. Entered and was greeted by Kim. She told me to get ready for the ts, so I complied. 10 minutes later she comes back. I was like wtf? I was ready to leave. Apparently, she was eating. Fine. Typical shower followed by the sauna. Again, I waited a bit too long, and decided to get out. She said sorry. My patience was faltering.

But this is where it got good. She gave an excellent full body massage. I almost fell asleep, and was throroughly relaxed. I took a quick glance at the clock 'on the flip, ' and was impressed because it lasted for almost 40 minutes. Got her undressed and on the table with me for a nice slow HR. Afterwards, she finished up with my legs, as well as, a nice scalp and neck massage.

So, all in all, I was apprehensive in the beginning, but it turned out great. Oh, and she's probably in her late 30s or early 40s. She has long hair, I'd give her an average on the looks scale, and thin, but not much on top. I'll most likely be back, but like with all places ymmv.

Astralwerks

HappyGardener
11-12-07, 23:59
Thanks for everyone's overwhelming responses :)

CL ads tend to disappear as quck as they show up. you might be better off cuting and pasting the ad.

Call Me Booger
12-19-07, 19:19
So after visiting Singapore today, I decided to make the journey down to Megis Spa. I know that all the reports pretty much say its a legit place, but damn if it sure doesn't seem like more might be offered from outside appearances (ads in Suntimes, walkins, hours...etc.)

Anyways, I walked in and was greeted by a cute polish girl. I asked for a massage and she told me $85. I paid and then she asked if I had ever been there before. Normally, if I haven't, I lie, but I decided to go with the truth and told it was my first time.

So we headed off to the room and she asked if I wanted to take a shower and I said sure, and Lil boogs sleepy head perked up too. She walked me down to the shower and I walked myself back to the room.

A quick note about the room and set-up. The halls are well lit and the majority of the rooms I saw, just have a silk curtain for a "door". So not real promising for any real extras.

After the shower, I went back to the room and tossed the towel on the hook and laid down naked. She came in chit-chatted and then covered my butt. She then proceeded to give me a real massage, seemed like she was a certified CMT. So I just relaxed and enjoyed, plus I had already been relieved at Sing.

But little things made my spidey sense tickle, but it's probably nothing. If someone has any additional info please PM me.

Thanks,
Boog

Assman2008
12-22-07, 02:47
Went to Megis and it was totally legit. paid 70 a the door got ah hour massage by a Ukraine girl that i forgot her name. Her name ended in ean or eana but i forgot the begining. She was about 5'7 and 140 lbs, nice 36 small C breast, nice ass, I would say she was cute.

The massage was good but totally covered as well as the table shower. Asked for extras as usual but was denied.

Call Me Booger
12-27-07, 18:19
Boog,
They did have some smoking babes

Linc, long time no chat, thanks for the info as always.

Well, I decided to give it another shot today at Megi's. This time different girl thicker accent skinnier body. She walks me to one of the farther back rooms(((little hope rising))), but this room also just has a curtain (((hope declining)).

I get naked and lay down, she told me to put the towell on, but I'm no good at following directions. She comes in and covers me up (((hope failing))). She starts on the massage and she pushes the towell down some ((hope rising))) then continues on. As she is finishing up before my flip she starts doing this slight soft feather rub, like one you get at an amp. (((Holy shit..sweet))). But she never really gets into more than just a tease (((damn it))).

I flip she continues with the rest of the massage and does the same light touch before saying thats it.

So, I pretty much think it's legit and they just tease to keep us coming in. But it's a damn good massage and I felt great afterwards. So I will go back again just for the massage.(((oh well)))

Il630
12-30-07, 21:45
I've been here a few times. The first time I was with Lucy (good massage), the next time was Ivanna (great time). Back in October I had another girl. She was blonde or light brown hair with C cups or larger, shorter and thicker than Ivanna (but by no means fat), but for the life of me I cannot remember her name. She paid a lot of attention to my ass. Does anyone know who I am describing? I was sort of in a rush that day. I'd like to go back and request her. I seem to remember the name Melonie, but that may just have been my guess when I went on this forum to try to figure it out back then.

Direwulff
01-02-08, 17:14
Any one know of other EMP places aside from Lisunia? The time I went was ok but seemed a bit pricy as well as the actual massage was very much lacking.

Also if anyone ever went to massagebybrandi are there any other places like that were you can get a good all around experience? Seems that she has moved out of state and on to other things.

Truthfu11
01-02-08, 22:04
Any one know of other EMP places aside from Lisunia? The time I went was ok but seemed a bit pricy as well as the actual massage was very much lacking.

Also if anyone ever went to massagebybrandi are there any other places like that were you can get a good all around experience? Seems that she has moved out of state and on to other things.I've actually had a good experience from Accurate dispite the reviews to the contrary. I've mentioned before a Niles location that has great massages but DYI.

I'm looking for other EMP's up north too.

Sxy Joker
02-12-08, 01:02
I popped my MP cherry at Lisunia tonight. I went in, asked for VIP, got Olga, and left satisfied.

Thanks to everyone that has provided info on the boards. After a few hours of reading I knew I could pull this off, and I did.

I do have a lingering question. Has anyone had any luck with Russian massages at Lisunia. Olga has the assets, but I didn't wanna push on my first time out, PM me if you have info.

Thanks again

Jasper Malloy
02-13-08, 02:35
Glad you had a good time, Joker.

After maybe the last 10-15 visits to Lisunia, I've pretty much given up on any chance of Russian happening there. I've had better luck at HMPs with that (and that's not saying much, let me tell you). In my experience, the girls at Lisunia these days are very... inflexible.

At this point, I pretty much go there just when I want a genuine decent hour's massage (Lucy's an excellent masseuse, and that's all she does). The "other" girls are too cool and distant now. I wouldn't go so far as to say unfriendly, but very, very detached.

PittPanther
02-13-08, 11:11
The "other" girls are too cool and distant now. I wouldn't go so far as to say unfriendly, but very, very detached.The cool, detached attitude of these Eastern European girls really makes me wonder... Are they here illegally? Were they brought here under false pretenses? Is someone keeping their passports, making the girls helpless?

Not a scene I want to be involved with.

Jesus Collins
02-14-08, 08:05
I've been here a few times. The first time I was with Lucy (good massage), the next time was Ivanna (great time). Back in October I had another girl. She was blonde or light brown hair with C cups or larger, shorter and thicker than Ivanna (but by no means fat), but for the life of me I cannot remember her name. She paid a lot of attention to my ass. Does anyone know who I am describing? I was sort of in a rush that day. I'd like to go back and request her. I seem to remember the name Melonie, but that may just have been my guess when I went on this forum to try to figure it out back then.Yeah, her name is Melanie. Very hot in my opinion, sorta looks like Nelly Furtado. Her service is not that great though. If you want the best they have to offer, get Ivanna. Anyone know what happened to Maria at this place? She was a legit CMT and gavce a great massage.

Astralwerks
02-18-08, 11:08
I was in the area and decided to stop by. I requested Ivanna (sp? ) because of the reviews she's gotten, but she wasn't working. I ended up with Marina. She was probably in her early-30s, hard to tell. She was all right looking, skinny, and small breasts.

Standard massage on my stomach for Lisunia's (aka light rubbing). I wasn't expecting too much out of the ordinary to happen with this one, especially with my experiences here. On the flip it got interesting. She was totally into it and stripped with no talk of money. She did keep her thong on because she was on the rag. Very enthusiastic and kept me on the edge for a while. Didn't try to get me off quickly which was very nice. A lot of things she prompted without me asking. And I ended with Russian actually. Another reason I'm posting this because someone asked a few posts before about this service here.

It was probably the best time, well, it was the best time I've had there. I left her the standard. 40 as a tip. Beats the other "ladies" there that want at least. 60 for the just the top and want you out of there asap. Fun times, I'll be back if I'm in the area again. And as always. Ymmv.

Astralwerks

Mike Dago
03-03-08, 12:12
Hey guys,

Thanks for your input on my last post.

Has anyone seen Chrissy?

www.freewebs.com/hotchrissy See looks adorable.

Thanks in Advance.

Dago

Chi Guy
03-04-08, 10:13
Hey guys,

Thanks for your input on my last post.

Has anyone seen Chrissy?

www.freewebs.com/hotchrissy See looks adorable.

Thanks in Advance.

Dago

I've never seen her but she's been around about as long as craigslist has been around. Seems to me that she used to be under $200 for an hour FS, but now she's up in the $260 range. Her reviews on the oThER board have all been above average.

Xxofe
03-04-08, 10:30
Hey guys,

See looks adorable.

Thanks in Advance.

DagoPictures can be misleading a bit. She is older, probably in her late forties. Maybe more... Her reviews generally are good, but some bad, mostly to do with her looks. It seems she has shed quite a few pounds and has the extra skin to go with it. As noted she has been around for quite a while. $200 was a good price $260 a bit high.

Mike Dago
03-04-08, 10:35
Thanks guys,

So far I have not been mislead since joining this site.

Thanks again.

IcedOut
03-04-08, 12:11
Pictures can be misleading a bit. She is older, probably in her late forties. Maybe more... Her reviews generally are good, but some bad, mostly to do with her looks. It seems she has shed quite a few pounds and has the extra skin to go with it. As noted she has been around for quite a while. $200 was a good price $260 a bit high.She's been posting craigs since i moved here two years ago so def not a non pro.

paco29
03-04-08, 22:19
I went to United yesterday about 4pm. There I was greeted by a young asian girl didnt get her name. First was the table shower, she played with the boys alot and was running her finger tips really lightly. I did not agree to sauna didnt feel like it that day. The massage was great put alot of attention to lower back. On the flip she teased alot the boys and agreed to for hand release. she took her time and showed she enjoyed it alot not mechanical

Whisper2000
03-18-08, 23:23
I've actually had a good experience from Accurate dispite the reviews to the contrary. I've mentioned before a Niles location that has great massages but DYI.

I'm looking for other EMP's up north too.

The girls are unattractive, and service can be hit or miss. I thought the comments about the guy that answers the phone were overblown, but I was convinced otherwise. He can really go overboard. Go to CMT.

Jimmy Guy
03-25-08, 12:27
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Headed over to Lisunia's which I guess is actually in Elmwood Park. After reading thru many reviews in the Chicago board, I made a VIP appointment with Evone. Very nice place. Massage was actually OK.

Opted for the fully nude Evone and turned over $120.

Great provider all in all service was un rushed and far better than the APMS I have been to.

The one thing is the $$. Man they are expensive. But I would go again.

Rumor has it FS available at this place.

PM me with any tips you may have.

Chi Guy
03-25-08, 18:47
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Headed over to Lisunia's which I guess is actually in Elmwood Park. After reading thru many reviews in the Chicago board, I made a VIP appointment with Evone. Very nice place. Massage was actually OK.

Great provider all in all service was un rushed and far better than the APMS I have been to.

The one thing is the $$. Man they are expensive. But I would go again.

Rumor has it FS available at this place.

PM me with any tips you may have.

My guess is that the rumor of FS is just that - a rumor. Granted, I haven't been to this place in a long time, but I don't think the place offers enough privacy for FS. If they do indeed offer the full menu, I'm guessing you'd have to take out a second mortgage to be able to afford it based on their other rates.

BadAz Mofo
03-27-08, 10:16

Jimmy Guy,

I was looking at some of the previous posts about Lisunia and I was wondering - was the $120 in addition to the entrance fee? 60 for the HR and 60 for nude?

If it was that much I would wish for an experience like Astralwerks reported on 2/18. It reminded me of Rose at 7th Heaven, $120 included a nude hr, fingers allowed to do some walking, and occasional daty. Too bad she's not around anymore. Sigh.

Jimmy Guy
03-27-08, 11:23
Jimmy Guy,

I was looking at some of the previous posts about Lisunia and I was wondering - was the $120 in addition to the entrance fee? 60 for the HR and 60 for nude?

If it was that much I would wish for an experience like Astralwerks reported on 2/18. It reminded me of Rose at 7th Heaven, $120 included a nude hr, fingers allowed to do some walking, and occasional daty. Too bad she's not around anymore. Sigh.The 120 was in addition. I didnt get the russian, but I did have a full access pass. PM me for more deatils.

Lurking
03-27-08, 12:31
Normally the cost for a vip massage is .90 by itself. This will give you a lame massage and HR. Most if not all of the girls charge an additional 60 for topless or a full $ for nude with roaming hands. I have yet to receive FS from any of the girls.

Jesus Collins
03-30-08, 12:45
Went to megis the other day because I was dying for a great legit massage. And wanted to take a break from the minefield of Lisunias (pm me if you like) Opted for the Eslean, 90 minutes.$90. It uses longer strokes and more oil.

I can't remember the proivder's name. She was about 5'7, shoulder length brunette hair, and the whitest teeth I've ever seen. Downright beautiful. She was also ver personable.

Was covered the whole time execpt for portions of my rear end, and there was really no contact to speak of at all. Here is my issue with this place. If you guys read thru IL. Law regarding massage therapists and draping, a towel used as cover is a big no no. The patient must be covered at all times, un less the area is being worked on. This leads me to believe that extars are available. Someone here is going to break thru and well have a party! Someone should try and make an appointment for a VIP and see what happens. (BTW, I've been oredering my pizzas VIP. I need other hobbies)

So.

Place/cleanlieness/atmosphere - 9..the owner should be commended on how clean the palce is..anyone remember JOM on Wetsren?
Massage- 9.123
Looks - 9.324
Music- 9 ,U2's all that you cant leave behind played thru most of the session.
attitude- 9
extras N/A

If you want a great regular massgae without stressing if extras are going to happen, this is the place. With rumors of even the "legit" providers at Lisunio's providing extras, this was a nice change of pace.

PM me for your thoughts.

Jesus Collins
03-30-08, 21:39
Nothing zip nada

They have smokin babes and u are just going to get a great massage.

Doesnt matter what massage u chooseRightly so. But I was nice to get the benefits of a trained therapy session without walking out a quart low and feeling ripped off.

With that said, I know extras are available. I just know it. Someone with some brass balls needs to get it done and make it so.

Chi Guy
03-31-08, 09:34
...With that said, I know extras are available. I just know it. Someone with some brass balls needs to get it done and make it so.

I gotta go with Linc here. My take on Megi's for as long as they've been open (I'm thinking 5 or 6 years) is that they want you to believe that extras are available, and they've been very successful doing just that. Their website and their ads tease just enough to make you want to think there's more. I've been there before and have never gotten anything. I have yet to read one review or receive one PM that anything beyond a massage ever goes on there. I have read sporadic reviews and received info via PM that the occasional extra is available at Heavenly Massage & Spa, so I think your chances are actually better there than at Megi's. I'm not saying you're wrong, but many have gone before you and have failed. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anyone's brass balls to get it done. Just go in to enjoy the legit massage and you won't be let down.

Jesus Collins
03-31-08, 14:08
I gotta go with Linc here. My take on Megi's for as long as they've been open (I'm thinking 5 or 6 years) is that they want you to believe that extras are available, and they've been very successful doing just that. Their website and their ads tease just enough to make you want to think there's more. I've been there before and have never gotten anything. I have yet to read one review or receive one PM that anything beyond a massage ever goes on there. I have read sporadic reviews and received info via PM that the occasional extra is available at Heavenly Massage & Spa, so I think your chances are actually better there than at Megi's. I'm not saying you're wrong, but many have gone before you and have failed. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anyone's brass balls to get it done. Just go in to enjoy the legit massage and you won't be let down.Fair enough.

PittPanther
03-31-08, 14:51
I gotta go with Linc here. My take on Megi's for as long as they've been open (I'm thinking 5 or 6 years) is that they want you to believe that extras are available, and they've been very successful doing just that.Chi, I'm thinking longer than 5-6 years, maybe close to 10. I know there was an Asian spa in that same location (VIP), so I don't exactly remember when they changed over to Megi's. I definitely went to Megi's and received a great massage, but no extras. And like you I have never heard a single report of any kind that hinted at extras.

Leave it alone. Megi's is completely legit.

Confucius
03-31-08, 15:10
Chi, I'm thinking longer than 5-6 years, maybe close to 10. I know there was an Asian spa in that same location (VIP), so I don't exactly remember when they changed over to Megi's. I definitely went to Megi's and received a great massage, but no extras. And like you I have never heard a single report of any kind that hinted at extras.

Leave it alone. Megi's is completely legit.I cant remember who, but he is a monger from here. I remember he told me he got HJ from a beauty there and I told him "congrats, you are the first and only one I ever heard that from".

Now unless he is lying which I dont think he was, his report was very good but I erased it, but It does stand out in my memory because it was Megis. If it is true, it just goes to show you anyone, anywhere in the massage field will provide.

Confucius
03-31-08, 18:13
I dont ask for that much info here, or any other area on the board, but I have lost touch with Maria from Lisunia and dont know what happened to her.

She was good to me and I thought we had a good "friendship" going to the point where when I did go there, I would ask for her and she would always make room for me. Well I decided to go to the Chinatown restaurants to eat there, and ignored her for a while. I know she got pregnant and left there, again to raise tha baby? Moved somewhere? Which I think she said she wanted to do.

Can anyone PM with inf on her? Thanks for the help.

Jesus Collins
04-01-08, 14:34
I cant remember who, but he is a monger from here. I remember he told me he got HJ from a beauty there and I told him "congrats, you are the first and only one I ever heard that from".

Now unless he is lying which I dont think he was, his report was very good but I erased it, but It does stand out in my memory because it was Megis. If it is true, it just goes to show you anyone, anywhere in the massage field will provide.I realize the senior members are gonna flame at me but, I guess it all depends on the provider. One can assume if you become a regular with one provider and tip big enough it's possible. Money talks in every situation and everything is this world is for sale. On the other hand, I kinda recall that this place may be owned by LE, so I would see the lack of following Spa Guidelines and then no funny business. For me persoanlly, I will continue to go here for the therapuctic aspect. And it is a very nice spa, shit, I wish they had a barber and a tanning booth here. That would be a great Saturday afternoon. There are plenty of palces where other sercvices can be had.

Pengansai
04-01-08, 18:34
I cant remember who, but he is a monger from here. I remember he told me he got HJ from a beauty there and I told him "congrats, you are the first and only one I ever heard that from".That may have been me, but on one of the old boards.

It was about 4 or so years ago, on my first visit there. Blond Polish girl with large breasts gave me a hj after much, much begging and sweet talk. She was very anxious and said that she could get in big trouble, but finished me off anyway.

When I went back a few weeks later, I was totally shot down by another girl. I haven't been back since.

I think at many places, it is all about your approach, though the EMPs are the hardest, at least in Chicago.

I have even been able to turn some legit, licensed girls on occaission.

I still prefer the Chinese apartments here, though, where fs is guaranteed for 160. The only challenge then becomes the level of gfe, which often can be outstanding, particularly if you become a regular, and work to get them in the mood.

P

Mrpink
04-05-08, 19:57
A Hj at Megi's. Posted on April 1st. Very Funny1 :D

Lemmy
04-06-08, 18:11
I've never seen her but she's been around about as long as craigslist has been around. Seems to me that she used to be under $200 for an hour FS, but now she's up in the $260 range. Her reviews on the oThER board have all been above average.That third picture looks male. The arms are male the hands the face. The first 2 pictures look female.

Jesus Collins
04-12-08, 10:22
Is there some new protocal there now with the back room?

Another poster PM'd me about being "taken" back there for HS, after being in the front room of the 3. I have had both regular and VIP massages from the front room where the window is. Not fun. Way too much light. Id also like to hear someone via PM about the history of this place.

Jasper Malloy
04-25-08, 00:51
Despite my better judgement, I swung by Gunn after a two-year hiatus from the place. My previous experiences there (with a couple of exceptions) have generally been disappointing. Passable massages, but no joy, so to speak. This particular day, my back was a little tight - so I figured I could at least get a semi-decent rubdown to ease the pain.

An unfamiliar lady answered the door, a little over 35 I'd guess, but not bad looking. I dropped the names I remember from way back when, she didn't seem impressed. Set me up with another girl. .7 for 60. The massage was pretty perfunctory to begin with, then she straddled me and continued the massage. I was thinking to myself, "this isn't SOP... might actually have a chance tonight..." Then I heard the doorbell.

I then heard the door-girl tell the guy at the door they were busy - she turned him away. She then knocks on the door to my room. My girl (May?) gets both her feet back onto the floor. The "hostess" comes into my room and starts talking with her. They're keeping it in hushed tones (not that I had any chance of understanding them anyway), but May's now rubbing me like she's not paying much attention.

This goes on for like, five minutes! I was starting to get irritated. Then the one who answered the door says, "Sorry, no time for hour massagie. Two girls 30 minutes OK?" I was pretty much like, "yeah, whatever." At this point, I pretty much just wanted to leave. Then May hops back onto my back while the other one gives me a scalp massage. To my surprise, I was actually pretty relaxed after a couple of minutes. Then she leans down to my ear and says, "Two girls 45 minutes OK?" I'm like, "sure!"

And so it went - one working my shoulders, the other rubbing my feet, one stretches the legs while the other massages the arms, hot towels, and so on. I ended up being there for closer to an hour in the end. $.7 for a good four-hand is fine by me. It was a positive experience, and I left feeling like it was money well spent. I even left a tip. I don't know when I will be back, but I will. I had to wait two years, but the place redeemed itself.

Bebop60
04-29-08, 17:46
Mid afternoon I called for a VIP appointment, was told they were busy but they could squeeze me in with Maggie. Paid .9 door, was led to the back room and took a shower alone. Maggie came in, 5'6", blonde with ok face, nice athletic bod with a decent small rack. Wanted .6 for topless, gave a lame soft fingertip massage on back but an excellent slow HS on the flip. Offered a shower after but I took a towel to clean up. A little pricey, but the quality has been good for me at Lisunia's.

Chicago Biker
05-08-08, 00:29
I haven't been back to Gunnison for over a year, and decided to head over that way this weekend.

Same Same Mammason was there to greet me, and of course they never forget a face. I was a regular a few years ago, and hoped that because she recognized me, good service would follow.

In walked my girl, Susie. She did give me a fairly decent massage, and she was quite a handy girl.

.7 at the door, and a couple of Jackson's as a tip

Looks 5
Massage 7
Finish 7

Hands were free to explore.

Enjoy,

Biker

Jesus Collins
05-11-08, 20:50
Julia.

What gives?

Tried to make an appointment with her tonight and she's booked solid. This has never happened to me here. Mind you , she's a "legit" therapist. I guess is what happens when a place hires someone this hot.

I have info on Tina and 2 sessions I had with her in the last week or so..

PM me

Vazooli
07-29-08, 15:56
I noticed that New Look is open once again. Nice spiffy neon sign that spells out the name, and it looked like they repapered the place, too.

Anybody had recent experience? I went there a few years ago and had one of the prettiest girls I've seen at an AMP, Dianna.

Feel free to PM if have some info.

Thanks all!

-Vazooli

67Lincoln
07-29-08, 21:13
Is this the one on Harlem Ave??

George W. Bush
07-30-08, 00:29
New Look is on Harlem, up by Milwaukee. I haven't been there for several years, before they got busted and one of the guys on here was in the sauna when it happened. If it's the same one, it doesn't belong in Norridge since it's so close to Skokie.

Jesus Collins
08-22-08, 14:20
www.venusspainc.com

Looks like the old location.

Does this look more promissing?

Bill R
08-22-08, 21:56
Vazooli, George W.

Yeah, I was in the sauna when they were busted the place back in 2003. It has never been the same since - not even close. Back then it was a better place than Singapore (RIP). The day I was there when it got busted, I was going to have Dianna but unfortunately it never got that far. I had paid the door fee and just gotten undressed. Truly a shame. I agree with you 100% Vazooli. Dianna was definitely one of the best looking women I've seen at an amp.

The week before the bust, I had been in there with a different girl. After that session, the mama san had brought Dianna in and introduced her to me. Dianna put my hand on her chest and said, "Do you like these?" Then she proceeded to DFK and grabbed my crotch. Nearly soiled my drawers.

I'd definitely like to know if she is around anywhere. I heard she worked at Gunnison for a few months a while back but never got a chance to get over there. Yes, I definitely regret I never got to have a session with her.

-BR

GoldenGreek
09-01-08, 19:33
Is Lusiana's ( sp ? ) still open ?

Stephen6868
09-02-08, 15:42
Is Lusiana's ( sp ? ) still open ?Just called them, their still open. I know they were closed yesterday for the holiday. What did you hear?

JimmyBLong
09-08-08, 17:06
They are still open and giving great massages. I was there this weekend and had an incredible massage.

Member #5481
09-17-08, 09:59
Quick stop yesterday as I happened to be driving past (with a little detour).

Maggie greeted me and was my massuese. Massage was okay - not great. Extras were handled well but you have to be kidding me with the extra .6 for topless. No F-ing way!

She was cute with a nice rack that I could only touch outside shirt.

Happy Meals
10-16-08, 17:10
Stopped by Lisunia last night. It looks like business is not doing that well, my favorite therapist who usually works evenings was out, and there were only two girls working: Lucy (who is cute, but AFAIK she only does therapeutic massage), and some ugly asian girl.

Tip: Always call ahead.

Stephen6868
10-19-08, 21:45
I like this place. I do frequent alot even though the price is high. ( .90 door) but the asian fever for me is gone, I just frequent the emps and any where I can get a latina. But like the post below call ahead.

Jimmy Guy
10-20-08, 18:14
I like this place. I do frequent alot even though the price is high. ( .90 door) but the asian fever for me is gone, I just frequent the emps and any where I can get a latina. But like the post below call ahead.Yeah, they have gone downhill a bit. They also cannot seem to keep a decent LMT there which is a shame. One magnificent spa is good over on chicago but its high priced.

There's aries, aol, and one on montrose too.

Lisunias has run dry of the latiana persuasion.

Jesus Collins
11-03-08, 13:39
Stopped by Lisunia last night. It looks like business is not doing that well, my favorite therapist who usually works evenings was out, and there were only two girls working: Lucy (who is cute, but AFAIK she only does therapeutic massage), and some ugly asian girl.

Tip: Always call ahead.Lucy is 100% legit and remains there thru a lengthy transition from legit spa to pure R and T. She won't even do an AB rub. What I kind of do not understand is why a place like this has CMT's on their staff. Further, what would motivate CMT to work in a place like that? I would be again, very curious with what seems to be a new small crop of posters if they have had any luck with getting extras from the CMTS at this palce and the likes of Megis and Laguna.

Julia. There is one who was a legit at Lisuinas. I would be very curious. She was legit but had no massage skills whatsoever. I would also be curious as to where she ended up. PM me if you must.

Random36
11-14-08, 18:46
I saw Megis is now Venus, is it still legit?

They have doors that lock now from what I have heard.

SpaSearch
11-15-08, 00:57
Their Craigslist Ads are more suggestive than ever, so I TOFTT a couple weeks ago when I was in the area. I had a session in the salt cave, and dropped every hint, but got shot down - no extras. I don't understand why the providers at Megis on Cumberland and at the Megis in Norridge (now called Venus) are so hard to crack. They provide ok massages, do some teasing, but never provide the ever coveted HJ. I've dropped way too much money at this place (both locations), so regardless of how suggestive the ads get, I will not go back unless someone posts some success or PMs me.

I saw Megis is now Venus, is it still legit?

They have doors that lock now from what I have heard.

Gooch
11-15-08, 08:58
Spa Search,

I would have thought that you, of all people, could never get enough at a place like that!!! The challenges are endless.

Seriously though, I wouldn't even bother with that place. I saw one report about 4 years ago that somebody had success there, but it just didn't sound believable. They are definately playing up the "possibilities" in their advertising, which is, in my book, no different than the DuPage JS's. If there was anything extra going on there, they wouldn't advertise it.

Chi Guy
11-15-08, 09:32
Spa Search,

I would have thought that you, of all people, could never get enough at a place like that!!! The challenges are endless.

Seriously though, I wouldn't even bother with that place. I saw one report about 4 years ago that somebody had success there, but it just didn't sound believable. They are definately playing up the "possibilities" in their advertising, which is, in my book, no different than the DuPage JS's. If there was anything extra going on there, they wouldn't advertise it.
Agreed. I remember seeing someone post maybe here, maybe somewhere else that said that they had a four hand massage at the one on Cumberland and had some luck. I went to try it out. Like everyone else, I got a decent massage and no more. I stay away from places like this on principle. Any place that has suggestive ads (Megi's, Elle, etc.) just to get you in for a legit massage is fraudulent in my opinion. In an ideal world, places like this would be busted for misleading advertising, but since what they are eluding to is illegal, and you really can't get busted for NOT delivering illegal services, places like this will continue to advertise as they do.

Gooch
11-15-08, 10:51
There have been several instances in recent years where some monger treid to file charges against a JS for not delivering on insinuated promises. Tell a cop what you didn't get, and you just convicted yourself of solicitation.

All that being said, SpaSearch, here's some conquests for you to persue. Check CL therapeutic for "222two", "9920", and "9948". I see things in two of these that look promising, and two are conveniently located for me. I plan to check out all of them if I can break away from a certain female I've recently become addicted to. Let's PM and compare notes in a couple weeks.

Babeefacexxx
11-15-08, 13:00
There have been several instances in recent years where some monger treid to file charges against a JS for not delivering on insinuated promises. Tell a cop what you didn't get, and you just convicted yourself of solicitation.

All that being said, SpaSearch, here's some conquests for you to persue. Check CL therapeutic for "222two", "9920", and "9948". I see things in two of these that look promising, and two are conveniently located for me. I plan to check out all of them if I can break away from a certain female I've recently become addicted to. Let's PM and compare notes in a couple weeks.Hey Gooch,

I tried "9920" last week and posted in the chicago forum (wasnt sure where to put it). I think something is available but I just couldn't find the right segway to ask. Nice place and massage was very good. Let me know your xperience. I had Margo.

Random36
01-03-09, 23:08
I went before the name change and they now have doors that lock.

So now that Megis is Venus has the service changed?

www.venusspainc.com

Jesus Collins
01-05-09, 13:26
I went before the name change and they now have doors that lock.

So now that Megis is Venus has the service changed?

www.venusspainc.comFrom all indicators , no. YMMV

Thencame Brnsn
02-13-09, 17:29
Anyone been there recently?

Was there a while back and wonder if can can expect same "treatment."

Nighthawk55
02-13-09, 17:34

Was there a while back and wonder if can can expect same "treatment."The good old days in Norridge are long gone.

Bebop60
02-14-09, 17:12

Was there a while back and wonder if can can expect same "treatment."

United still is ok, the talent isn't much to look at though.

Thencame Brnsn
03-06-09, 14:02
I happened to visit the Spa on Harlem near Lawrence recently. The usual $70 for suana, table shower and massage. No discussion of tipping was made during the session. After, I left $20 anyway. This is first time I can remember in a while not being asked for a donation beforehand. What is your usual practice if this occurs. I figured $20 was okay in case I decide to venture there again.

Stephen6868
03-06-09, 21:50
I happened to visit the Spa on Harlem near Lawrence recently. The usual $70 for suana, table shower and massage. No discussion of tipping was made during the session. After, I left $20 anyway. This is first time I can remember in a while not being asked for a donation beforehand. What is your usual practice if this occurs. I figured $20 was okay in case I decide to venture there again.Are you talking about united? Thats the only place I know of on Harlem. Or it could be Gunnison but you said it was on Harlem, what the place called?

Thencame Brnsn
03-07-09, 17:20
...United.

Brown Boy
03-10-09, 19:07
...but I have had a "spontaneous" non-verbal handshake agreement, and did leave either .2 or .4, I forget.

.2 is perfectly fine for that kind of superservice.

Random36
04-29-09, 14:44
Anyone see Tanya or Liyana?

Please PM me as I am curious how their VIP is :P

Sidlex
05-01-09, 11:31
Liana isn't particularly enthusiastic, but she'll get the job done. She's got a cute set and is worth the money for topless, but for technique, she's no Ivana or Olga.

Anyone see Tanya or Liyana?

Please PM me as I am curious how their VIP is :P

Chicag0
05-04-09, 13:08
I was in the area today so I thought I would check it out for the team:-) Walked into front door and you have the typical doorbell for the inner sanctum. Met older asian woman (did not get her name), no one else seemed to be there for options. Skipped shower and went into pretty nice room asked for 1/2 hour. Mamasan came back in and she had changed from her black pants to workout shorts. I had towel off and she immediately put it back on. Never once came close to the boys or got her body close to my hands so I could test the waters. Being my first time, I don't like to press, I just go with the flow and see what happens.

Average massage, Not worth the $60 for 30 min. Nice lady to chat with. I will likely go back later in the day to see if there other 'opportunities', younger damsels, etc.

I noticed that New Look is open once again. Nice spiffy neon sign that spells out the name, and it looked like they repapered the place, too.

Anybody had recent experience? I went there a few years ago and had one of the prettiest girls I've seen at an AMP, Dianna.

Feel free to PM if have some info.

Thanks all!

-Vazooli

Chicago Biker
05-04-09, 19:34
I was in the area today so I thought I would check it out for the team:-) Walked into front door and you have the typical doorbell for the inner sanctum. Met older asian woman (did not get her name), no one else seemed to be there for options. Skipped shower and went into pretty nice room asked for 1/2 hour. Mamasan came back in and she had changed from her black pants to workout shorts. I had towel off and she immediately put it back on. Never once came close to the boys or got her body close to my hands so I could test the waters. Being my first time, I don't like to press, I just go with the flow and see what happens.

Average massage, Not worth the $60 for 30 min. Nice lady to chat with. I will likely go back later in the day to see if there other 'opportunities', younger damsels, etc.

It has been reported from others that saving your hard earned $$ and spending them elsewhere, would be a good idea.

Biker

Jesus Collins
05-06-09, 18:25
Went in for a nice legit massage and my spidey senses told me that extras can be had here.

Any luck?

Chi Guy
05-07-09, 17:23
Went in for a nice legit massage and my spidey senses told me that extras can be had here.

Any luck?
You're not the first one to think that extras might be available. Yet, I don't think there's been a single post of anyone who has even gotten a handshake. Seems this place is strictly self service w/ cute Europeans.

Babeefacexxx
05-08-09, 11:32

Any luck?I tried this place recently and got Lana and her monsters. Definately made it appear something could be had but at end no dice. Self serve with her telling me I'm funny for practically begging(those things are huge). Oh well no tip.

The older blonde at desk had huge ones too. Got to love euro ladies.

Jesus Collins
05-09-09, 11:01
You're not the first one to think that extras might be available. Yet, I don't think there's been a single post of anyone who has even gotten a handshake. Seems this place is strictly self service w/ cute Europeans.And I wouldn't mind not getting anything w/some teasing but the massage has to be outstanding

I may make one or two more trips and see what happens. Price is right.

Chicago Biker
07-20-09, 17:46
Funds have been low so I went back to my old sure location. Mamasan brought Sara to my room. The message at best was below average, but on the flip she took care of business. At one time FS was available there, but in the last 2 years nothing more than a handshake.

Left the standard tip, and bid farewell. Here's hoping in my next visits there are more options available.

Biker

Datsurman
10-24-09, 11:50
Massage is covered or uncovered?

I tried this place recently and got Lana and her monsters. Definately made it appear something could be had but at end no dice. Self serve with her telling me I'm funny for practically begging(those things are huge). Oh well no tip.

The older blonde at desk had huge ones too. Got to love euro ladies.

Chi Guy
10-25-09, 18:53
Massage is covered or uncovered?
It's been a while since I've been there, but they never had a problem w/ me being uncovered.

Bebop60
12-31-09, 19:50
4 arrested in Elmwood Park prostitution sting
December 31, 2009 4:01 PM

A Norridge man who owns a massage parlor in Elmwood Park and three of his employees were arrested Wednesday night after a two-month investigation into alleged prostitution at the establishment, Cook County sheriff's police said today.

GD-S, 35, has been charged with four counts of conducting massage without a license. Two employees -- OP, 23, of Chicago and MD 38, of Norridge -- also were charged with the massage, plus one count each of prostitution, according to a statement.

A third employee, TM, 30, of Glenview, was charged with conducting a massage without a license.

Sheriff's investigators began investigating Lisunia's Spa, 2434 N. Harlem Ave., after being approached by Elmwood Park officials suspicious of possible prostitution going on there, police said.

"On at least two occasions, undercover officers were offered sex acts in exchange for money while at the business," the statement said.

All four defendants have posted $1,000 bond and were released.

Chadwick
01-01-10, 18:16
4 arrested in Elmwood Park prostitution sting
December 31, 2009 4:01 PM

A Norridge man who owns a massage parlor in Elmwood Park and three of his employees were arrested Wednesday night after a two-month investigation into alleged prostitution at the establishment, Cook County sheriff's police said today.

GD-S, 35, has been charged with four counts of conducting massage without a license. Two employees -- OP, 23, of Chicago and MD 38, of Norridge -- also were charged with the massage, plus one count each of prostitution, according to a statement.

A third employee, TM, 30, of Glenview, was charged with conducting a massage without a license.

Sheriff's investigators began investigating Lisunia's Spa, 2434 N. Harlem Ave., after being approached by Elmwood Park officials suspicious of possible prostitution going on there, police said.

"On at least two occasions, undercover officers were offered sex acts in exchange for money while at the business," the statement said.

All four defendants have posted $1,000 bond and were released.Here is a link to the article:

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/massage.parlor.bust.2.1399679.html

Bneil
01-06-10, 17:01
Tried out Irene's a couple weeks ago. Had Donna, not a bad massage, left uncovered, but no extras. There was a little teasing, but nothing to get too worked up about. May repeat for an ok massage with no covering.

Bildo
01-11-10, 11:32
Stopped by United around New Year's for my first visit ever. Drew Yoko, cute, 30's, nice figure. The TS was very good, lots of attention to those hard to reach areas. She was a little tentative about losing her uniform on the flip, but ended up being a real trooper. Decent massage and standard extras and fees. Overall a decent time, would repeat if in the neighborhood.
- Bildo

Starks
01-27-10, 14:26
Stopped by United around New Year's for my first visit ever. Drew Yoko, cute, 30's, nice figure. The TS was very good, lots of attention to those hard to reach areas. She was a little tentative about losing her uniform on the flip, but ended up being a real trooper. Decent massage and standard extras and fees. Overall a decent time, would repeat if in the neighborhood.

BildoIs this the same Yoko that was at Singapore? Does anybody know? If it is United may be my new home!

Sxy Joker
04-01-10, 18:05
It appears that Lisunia has been closed since the first of the year. Anyone know where Ivanna and Olga may have gone?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT....

NEVER MIND... just saw the CBS article...

Beardpapa
04-05-10, 06:18
It seems awfully quiet here since Lisunia closed.

Does anyone know good places for an HE?

Planning on visiting the city.

Sxy Joker
04-20-10, 17:04
Has anyone seen Ivanna around? I'd like to catch up with her, we had a lot of actual discussions.

Falken
04-21-10, 18:28
Has anyone ever tried 4 hand at United? Just wondering if it was worth the extra scratch. I called over there and they offer it but charge double the door fee ($140!) and offer no discount for it. I see that some of the Chinatown AMPs have a special on 4 hand but I don't want to drive that far. Having never done 4 hand, I was thinking of giving it a try. Also, can anyone educate me on tipping etiquette for 4 hand? Is the usual. 4 for HR acceptable or are you expected to tip. 4 for each girl? If so, $140 +. 4 +. 4 sounds awfully expensive.

Gooch
04-22-10, 08:06
From my experience, it is customary to pay 2x door. Think about it, if they give you a discount, then someone else comes in and no girls are available, they lose, right? Same for the tip, 2x, it wouldn't be fair to tip less. As to whether or not it's worth it, depends on you and how valuable your money is to you. I've done it before, I would do it again, but it's no big deal for me to drop over 200 once in a while. To some, that's a big hit. I look at it like, what's better, a threesome, or two standard sessions? And for me, the answer depends on my mood that day.

Has anyone ever tried 4 hand at United? Just wondering if it was worth the extra scratch. I called over there and they offer it but charge double the door fee ($140!) and offer no discount for it. I see that some of the Chinatown AMPs have a special on 4 hand but I don't want to drive that far. Having never done 4 hand, I was thinking of giving it a try. Also, can anyone educate me on tipping etiquette for 4 hand? Is the usual. 4 for HR acceptable or are you expected to tip. 4 for each girl? If so, $140 +. 4 +. 4 sounds awfully expensive.

Falken
04-22-10, 19:18
From my experience, it is customary to pay 2x door. Think about it, if they give you a discount, then someone else comes in and no girls are available, they lose, right? Same for the tip, 2x, it wouldn't be fair to tip less. As to whether or not it's worth it, depends on you and how valuable your money is to you. I've done it before, I would do it again, but it's no big deal for me to drop over 200 once in a while. To some, that's a big hit. I look at it like, what's better, a threesome, or two standard sessions? And for me, the answer depends on my mood that day.I just thought since some of the Chicago MPs offered specials, that they might take $10 or $20 off to get some extra money. You make good points though. A special might help on a slow day but on a busy day, they would lose money on the deal. I might give it a whirl soon. If I do, I'll report back.

Datsurman
04-23-10, 09:24
IMHO, I would drive the extra distance and save the money unless you are loaded. Presidential is an lmp in Chicago. I've seen mixed reports about the quality of the girls but one reliable guy posts that he consistently has young attractive chicks. They offer 4 hand special for $70. So even if you tipped 40 to each girl, your still doing pretty good. I've been meaning to try it but haven't gotten around to it yet. Whatever you do, be sure to post some intel after.

Falken
05-01-10, 03:28
Well, after dabbling with the idea of 4 hand last weekend, I ended up with a different and a bit disappointing experience. I posted my report on the Mt. Prospect board since the location I went to is closer to that area. Haven't ruled out 4 hand in the future but I decided to save some cash in the short term.

Thanks for the advice, gents.

Tt Gun
07-24-10, 05:34
Noticed "tiger lily spa" on Cumberland and Foster plaza. It used to be Venus spa before, anyone visited that place? Really intresting if something available there. Saw someone posted that no extras was available in Venus just wondering if anything changed.

Gooch
09-15-10, 17:36
And before it was Venus, it was the bast damn AMP this town has ever seen. But I digress...

True, no extras were available at Venus. With places like this, relationships need to be cultivated, you don't just walk in and get extras. That said, I got a gambling bug up my ass this morning as I happened to be driving by, and went there to toftt. Had a cute euro girl. Very cute. Great massage. One of my top 5 ever. The only problem was, I couldn't relax because she occasionally pushed her leg, and later her crotch into my hand. Damn her. I got enough playtime there to realize she was not wearing any panties. I was tempted to ask for a tissue to dry my hand. I didn't push my luck because I didn't want to scare her (as in; she didn't get anywhere close trying to get my motor started, this was all about her). I've been in this situation before. My spidey senses were telling me to be patient and come back for more. So I will pursue further.

I'm not giving out her name or schedule unless I've gotten intel from you before. Bottom line is I smell some possibility at this place, even though it is a gorgeous upscale salon. 80 for an hour. I encourage some of you more experienced and patient mongers who like challenges to check this place out once or twice and see what you think.

Noticed "tiger lily spa" on Cumberland and Foster plaza. It used to be Venus spa before, anyone visited that place? Really intresting if something available there. Saw someone posted that no extras was available in Venus just wondering if anything changed.

Jadedone
09-15-10, 21:41
I work not too far from that place. I have been thinking about checking it out and may do so because of your report.

As an added bonus, the Middle Eastern restaurant next door is pretty damn good.

And before it was Venus, it was the bast damn AMP this town has ever seen. But I digress...

True, no extras were available at Venus. With places like this, relationships need to be cultivated, you don't just walk in and get extras. That said, I got a gambling bug up my ass this morning as I happened to be driving by, and went there to toftt. Had a cute euro girl. Very cute. Great massage. One of my top 5 ever. The only problem was, I couldn't relax because she occasionally pushed her leg, and later her crotch into my hand. Damn her. I got enough playtime there to realize she was not wearing any panties. I was tempted to ask for a tissue to dry my hand. I didn't push my luck because I didn't want to scare her (as in; she didn't get anywhere close trying to get my motor started, this was all about her). I've been in this situation before. My spidey senses were telling me to be patient and come back for more. So I will pursue further.

I'm not giving out her name or schedule unless I've gotten intel from you before. Bottom line is I smell some possibility at this place, even though it is a gorgeous upscale salon. 80 for an hour. I encourage some of you more experienced and patient mongers who like challenges to check this place out once or twice and see what you think.

Member #5942
09-16-10, 19:45
Book a massage with Caroline. She just might be what you are looking for....h/e...

Happy Meals
09-17-10, 16:22
Just wanted to rant a little bit after my disappoining experience recently with a bp provider.

I really really miss Olga, top customer service, and those milkshakes were to die for... Sniff sniff

Any other Lisunia fans out there? I wonder if any of the staff turned independent

Member #5121
09-18-10, 01:30
My one experience at Lisunia was positive: bashful two girl massage, with a solo-girl, HE table shower at the end. The curvy, shoulder length brunette may have been named Olga. If not, I'm familiar wtih a cautious Olga in Schaumburg. Blonde, slender, Russian. The perfect 3 strikes!

Just wanted to rant a little bit after my disappoining experience recently with a bp provider.

I really really miss Olga, top customer service, and those milkshakes were to die for... Sniff sniff

Any other Lisunia fans out there? I wonder if any of the staff turned independent

Member #5942
09-18-10, 07:41
Does anyone have contact info on Lori (aka Debra)? She worked out of her house located near foster and harlem ave. She advertised on lava life. She is about 5 ft 6 with brown hair and thin build. She use to live in Norridge and relocated to the area above.

Does anyone have info on any of the ladies from Oriental beauty salon? It was located just off of harlem and foster as well. There was a hot milf with big rack who worked there who was loads of fun. I liked that place because the girls were nice, the doors had locks and the owner (male) was cool to deal with.

Thanks!

Rocket Dork
09-19-10, 12:16
I really miss OLga from Liusianis. She was terrific. Anyone have info about her? Thanks Rocket Dork

Member #5121
09-19-10, 18:01
My suggestion, cold call a multiple location service like Tat's and ask for Olga. Many birds, one stone, say Confucius.

Was she the curvy brunette? I may remember her if she worked there back in 2007.

I really miss OLga from Liusianis. She was terrific. Anyone have info about her? Thanks Rocket Dork

Jesus Collins
09-20-10, 16:54
My suggestion, cold call a multiple location service like Tat's and ask for Olga. Many birds, one stone, say Confucius.

Was she the curvy brunette? I may remember her if she worked there back in 2007.I miss this place too.

To think with my last session with Olga, she wanted to exchange numbers

Anyway, I think they maybe out of the business. My intel is good, but it's weak. Anyone with any decnt info can PM Me.

Sxy Joker
09-21-10, 16:18
I've been trying since April to find Olga or Ivanna. I've had ZERO luck. I'm guessing they went back home.

Not only did they close but they were raided by LE. The article is further down this thread.

Yoss1138
09-21-10, 22:29
Tried Tiger Lily today after seeing a couple positive reports below.

Overall a bad experience. It was hot today and they must have had the air conditioning cranking all day. It felt like it was 65 degrees in there.

Had a girl with the name of Duzana or something. Hard to tell over that accent. Good looking, Polish, tall, short dark hair with heavy blond highlights, mid-30's.

If she greets you, do whatever you can to get someone else.

The massage was horrendous. The appeal of these places for me is that even if you don't get HE you at least get rubbed down by a hot chick. Her massage skills were non-existant. Like she had never even seen a massage before. More of a rubdown than a massage. Just an overall joke.

Oh yeah, and she only "massaged" for 49 minutes! There's a digital clock in the room and I happen to be able to do arithmetic.

Despite all this, I'll be back next week. LOL. I'm a sucker for the random good times at upscale places like this.

Member #5942
09-22-10, 07:51
Sorry Yoss about the bad experience at TL. The fact that she didn't know how to massage should have been a good sign for he. Anyway, if you send me a pm I can try to provide you with some better options. If your first experience at tl was bad...don't go back. Try Irenes on harlem avenue. It's in Chicago, but I am responding to your post in the Norridge thread.

George W. Bush
09-26-10, 14:38
IIRC Irene's has been reported as a non starter for extras. Are you reporting otherwise?

Member #5481
09-27-10, 09:27
I asked Xabi the same thing and he said that he was just reporting to the previous poster of a place he can get a hot girl to rub him down. He said there were no extras for him and my two experiences were the same.

McRider
10-06-10, 02:24
I really miss OLga from Liusianis. She was terrific. Anyone have info about her? Thanks Rocket DorkOlga is retired. Absolutely, positively retired. Will not be back, ever.

Dhmmt
10-07-10, 16:29
Olga is retired. Absolutely, positively retired. Will not be back, ever.can't really blame her. How about Ivanna? Any word?

Northside Jim
10-09-10, 07:57
can't really blame her. How about Ivanna? Any word?I was in contact with Ivona for a while & she told me she is out of the biz. If I recall correctly, she is working at a restaurant. I'll try again with her in a few months to see if she has reconsidered.

SpaSearch
10-12-10, 21:15
Book a massage with Caroline. She just might be what you are looking for....h/e...Xabi's post seemed interesting, so I booked a session with Caroline. I've now had 2 sessions with her. She comes into a lot of "accidential" contact with Mr. Happy during the massage, but so far, no real hints that HE is on the menu. Has anyone else had any luck with her?

Last week the owner was advertising on Backpage "hottest euro girls". I called and mentioned that I saw the add. I mentioned that I have had some sessions with Caroline, but was wondering if there were any "hotter" girls I might try. They set me up with another girl, but the experience was not as good as with Caroline. Unless I hear from somebody that they've had better luck at this place, I think I'm done with them.

Also on the recommendation of this thread, I tried the Middle Eastern restaurant next door. I have to agree that it's excellent. Their Chicken Shawarma, Hummas, and Falafel is to die for!

Gooch
10-13-10, 06:50
as a result of Xabi's post, she has has seen a major increase in business, the manager has become suspicious, and therefore she has stopped offering extras. When will you guys learn?

Xabi's post seemed interesting, so I booked a session with Caroline. I've now had 2 sessions with her. She comes into a lot of "accidential" contact with Mr. Happy during the massage, but so far, no real hints that HE is on the menu. Has anyone else had any luck with her?

Last week the owner was advertising on Backpage "hottest euro girls". I called and mentioned that I saw the add. I mentioned that I have had some sessions with Caroline, but was wondering if there were any "hotter" girls I might try. They set me up with another girl, but the experience was not as good as with Caroline. Unless I hear from somebody that they've had better luck at this place, I think I'm done with them.

Also on the recommendation of this thread, I tried the Middle Eastern restaurant next door. I have to agree that it's excellent. Their Chicken Shawarma, Hummas, and Falafel is to die for!

Jesus Collins
10-15-10, 17:28
Just called. After they temporarily relocated to Milwaukee and Austin. I was told by the owner) who's English is terrible) that they would be moving back to the the Harlem location. Today she tells me "were closed call next week". Has this "legit" place bee shut down?

Jesus Collins
10-25-10, 18:30
Ok, now I'm worried. Does anyone more in the know know if they're closed for good?

Called today, no answer.

Every good thing in Chicago is closing

Chi Guy
10-29-10, 16:41
as a result of Xabi's post, she has has seen a major increase in business, the manager has become suspicious, and therefore she has stopped offering extras. When will you guys learn?Probably can't put all the blame on Xabi. I think the problem a lot of times is once someone sees a name on the board, they'll call or go in when they've never seen the person before. That's going to raise suspicion right there, either with the provider or with the management. If someone's mentioned here and I want to check her out, I'll first go in without asking for anyone in particular. I'll try to get the name of whoever it is I get, and hopefully they're the one I was looking for. If they're not, but the session was good, I might go back again and see who I get. If I get her again, that's fine. If I get the one who was originally reported on, that's just as good. If the session wasn't good with the first one I saw, I might go back but ask for someone else. As long as I'm getting good service or getting closer to who I wanted to see through the process of elimination, I'll keep going back. If and when I finally see the girl who was reviewed and I have a good session with her, I'll try to get back ASAP so they can remain familiar with me. If they're familiar with me and I ask for her again, there's no reason for them to become suspicious. Yeah, it takes some time and effort, but if the review's that good, I think it's warranted. That way, you don't put her job in jeopardy and you don't ruin it for the rest of us hornballs.

Lokkin4
01-18-11, 12:28
Time-out on Higgins or United on Harlem? I have a trade for anyone with info.

Bebop60
01-24-11, 20:21
Time-out on Higgins or United on Harlem? I have a trade for anyone with info.I have reviewed both here before. The talent isn't beautiful but the endings are happy. Standard handshake fees and. 7 door.

Bebop60
01-24-11, 20:23
Scratched my AMP itch at Gunnisson Sunday after the Bears tragedy. Standard AMP, nice lady but a bit heavy, not a great massage, an ok ending, free to roam. Probably won't repeat anytime soon.

Falken
01-25-11, 02:52
Scratched my AMP itch at Gunnisson Sunday after the Bears tragedy. Standard AMP, nice lady but a bit heavy, not a great massage, an ok ending, free to roam. Probably won't repeat anytime soon.Do they have a table shower there or is it a do-it-yourself shower? I've driven by there a few times but have never gone in.

Mike Dago
01-25-11, 15:36
Do they have a table shower there or is it a do-it-yourself shower? I've driven by there a few times but have never gone in.Stand up, they leave and then come back when you are done.

Lokkin4
02-01-11, 11:03
Seems to be closed, I never made it in. I did however try POT on LONG. Pm me if you want trading Info. Anybody try LaMassage? I stopped by the other day for Intel and she seemed nervous has hell.

Bhorg
02-02-11, 02:03
Seems to be closed, I never made it in. I did however try POT on LONG. Pm me if you want trading Info. Anybody try LaMassage? I stopped by the other day for Intel and she seemed nervous has hell.Went to LaMassage about a month ago. Got a very good legit massage. One of those where you relax so much you're on the borderline of falling asleep. There was no hint of extras, but it was my first time there, so who knows? And, as always, YMMV.

But for $50, great legit massage. Lots (LOTS!) of oil, but had stand up shower (actually really nice spa one) afterwards, so no big deal about that.

Wrigley
02-05-11, 15:20
Seems to be closed, I never made it in. I did however try POT on LONG. Pm me if you want trading Info. Anybody try LaMassage? I stopped by the other day for Intel and she seemed nervous has hell.There's a reason that they're closed.

http://www.pioneerlocal.com/parkridge/news/3049490,park-ridge-prosbust-020311-s1.article

George W. Bush
02-05-11, 16:12
There's a reason that they're closed.

http://www.pioneerlocal.com/parkridge/news/3049490,park-ridge-prosbust-020311-s1.article

Again? They got busted a year or two ago. As for the question about LeMassage down the street, it's strictly legit. No extras to be had there, that's why I was a one visit only customer. About 10 years ago there was a truly kick ass place right next to it, offering a full menu, but they got closed down. I'm sure LeMassage was wondering why I insisted on using the back door to get in.

Yoss1138
03-28-11, 23:59
What happened to Tiger Lily? Are they still around? I haven't been since November because I got busy with various stuff. I noticed they stopped advertising on CL and BP.

Cdthue
03-29-11, 18:18
What happened to Tiger Lily? Are they still around? I haven't been since November because I got busy with various stuff. I noticed they stopped advertising on CL and BP.They are still there under new management. They are completely legit. Last summer they had a cutie, Caroline, that was giving hints of extras, but she received a rush of clients asking specifically about her. The owner was wonder why and discovered her extra play and immediately canned her.

Been there about five times the past few months for an honest massage. Not a glimmer of a hint for extras. The massage is outstanding because they are actual school trained CMTs.

CDT

OPIllini
05-13-11, 14:57
Stopped by United earlier this week. They have a 1-hour massage with body shampoo, sauna (both dry and steam) for. 7. Since I'd never experienced a sauna I went for it.

MT that greeted me at door had nice personality, definitely older-looking Korean woman (late 40's or early 50's). Lucy was her time. Started with 2 minutes in dry sauna, then 5 minutes in steam sauna (it was really hot in there) , then TS and back to dry sauna. Then the massage started; it was decent, Lucy walked on my back. Which was really nice because I was feeling tight there. Very talkative too. Flip came and did a nice job finishing the massage. Tipped. 3 and she seemed really happy with it. And as I was about to leave she gave me a warm hug and kissed me on my neck several times. Overall a good experience and will likely do again.

Member #5942
05-31-11, 19:30
There is no Rosemont thread so I placed this question in the Norridge section. Has anyone been to this spa:

http://www.blessmassage.com/

I pass this spa often and the sign always says "open". There is a large electronic board that says "Massage". The website is very detailed and looks to cater to both men and woman. This makes me believe that it is legit. However, if the spa is open 24 hours (only appears to be because the sign of the open sign at 5am) , there might be a very happy ending to be had. The windows are covered and the spa is just off off of higgins. The building is at the far end of the parking lot which makes it somewhat discreet.

I've read on the internet that you might be happy with Blue Sky in Rosemont. 10117 Devon Court (312) 646-8264.

I have never been there but I've read reviews on the internet.

Thanks in advance for the information.

Xabi Alonso

George W. Bush
05-31-11, 21:56
Can you PM me with details about Blue Sky? Can't seem to PM you.

Xxofe
05-31-11, 22:55
There is no Rosemont thread so I placed this question in the Norridge section. Has anyone been to this spa:

http://www.blessmassage.com/

Thanks in advance for the information.

Xabi AlonsoTheir web site says ligit all over. I mean just look at the home page, specials on haircuts! That sounds way to ligit to be more.

Jesus Collins
08-08-11, 17:59
Why is this place so freakin' popular?

The appointments I make, she over books and either I have to wait or

I can't get an appointment at all.

What gives?

Member #5121
08-13-11, 19:48
My recommendation. Many suburban massage fixtures, like Irene's, Tatiana's, Ariana's, Alenushka's, Maria's (man, I could keep going!) All use many of the same girls. If you've heard good things about one CMT, try calling around. Buyer beware, many of these gals use similar names, so it's gamblers luck.

Why is this place so freakin' popular?

The appointments I make, she over books and either I have to wait or

I can't get an appointment at all.

What gives?

Jesus Collins
09-26-11, 18:35
Called to make an appointment with either Olga or Lana, both really talented and the only available gal was Irenea?

Is it possible the old lady is still doing massages?

Massage Guru
09-27-11, 09:29
Called to make an appointment with either Olga or Lana, both really talented and the only available gal was Irenea?

Is it possible the old lady is still doing massages?Irene, the old lady, still does massage, if requested. Irinea, might be a new gal or her daughter who was here about a month ago. Not sure if she is still here.

Jesus Collins
09-27-11, 13:48
Irene, the old lady, still does massage, if requested. Irinea, might be a new gal or her daughter who was here about a month ago. Not sure if she is still here.I guess that's possible but I didn't want to make the trip and have Irene the only MT available. I hate calling there for an appointment. She always acts likes she's inconvenienced when trying to make an appointment and hides behind the language. At the end of the day, if I want a session with lana, then don't book me with someone else.

Otherwise, this is my favorite place, but no means a substitute for Lisunia's.

Massage Guru
09-28-11, 15:24
I guess that's possible but I didn't want to make the trip and have Irene the only MT available. I hate calling there for an appointment. She always acts likes she's inconvenienced when trying to make an appointment and hides behind the language. At the end of the day, if I want a session with lana, then don't book me with someone else.

Otherwise, this is my favorite place, but no means a substitute for Lisunia's.Dude. Just checked, Irenea is the old lady. The only new one that they have is Vitalina. She has a very irregular schedule and does not allow undraped but will let you do it under the covers.

Also one of my favorite places. Got lots of stories with Maria (Lydia) who used to work here years ago and Olga. Two of my ATFs.

Jesus Collins
09-29-11, 12:07
Dude. Just checked, Irenea is the old lady. The only new one that they have is Vitalina. She has a very irregular schedule and does not allow undraped but will let you do it under the covers.

Also one of my favorite places. Got lots of stories with Maria (Lydia) who used to work here years ago and Olga. Two of my ATFs.Vitalina will not last there unless she is super model beautiful. People go there specifically because they allow un covered sessions.

Anyway, check you PM's

Member #5121
10-01-11, 14:19
Maria / Lydia. I think I know who you're talking about. I had a really decent session with her a few years ago. She was cautious, but allowed the standard extra's after minimal screening.

If my memory serves me, she looked a little like Lisa Kelly from Ice Road Truckers...

Dude. Just checked, Irenea is the old lady. The only new one that they have is Vitalina. She has a very irregular schedule and does not allow undraped but will let you do it under the covers.

Also one of my favorite places. Got lots of stories with Maria (Lydia) who used to work here years ago and Olga. Two of my ATFs.

Jesus Collins
10-03-11, 11:14
Maria / Lydia. I think I know who you're talking about. I had a really decent session with her a few years ago. She was cautious, but allowed the standard extra's after minimal screening.

If my memory serves me, she looked a little like Lisa Kelly from Ice Road Truckers.

147766"maria"/"lydia" as far as I know, was let go for providing extras.

While the massages here are un covered and pretty liberal, the owner has a hard line on protocol.

The game is they want you to believe extras can be had so you keep coming back.

If you drive a block north, there is a much nicer spa that was shut down.

If irenes was providing extras, they would be gone in a blink

Member #5121
10-15-11, 19:34
"maria"/"lydia" as far as I know, was let go for providing extras.

While the massages here are un covered and pretty liberal, the owner has a hard line on protocol.

The game is they want you to believe extras can be had so you keep coming back.

If you drive a block north, there is a much nicer spa that was shut down.

If irenes was providing extras, they would be gone in a blinkI'm a firm believer that it all comes down the girl. Bank on TOFFT on your first visit at any EMP, then do a 2nd visit. Once you build trust, you can determine if she'll bite.

RogerC
11-12-11, 08:57
Went there twice this fall. Once at 9 pm-ish and the other time at 1 pm. I don't think the place has changed since I've been going there around 2000 (maybe even earlier). No table shower. It's pretty run down. Annoyingly-tuned radio in the other room.

Older ladies, not particularly hot. One woman provided one of the best massages I ever had, one only so-so. There's a total lack of hustle. The endings were happy and surprisingly competent.

I like the place because it's reliable, I can get out of there for less than $, and at worst, I get a decent massage.

OPIllini
12-27-11, 20:57
Just read on one of the other sites that United is closed. If true, does anyone know when this happened? Too bad because the ladies there were always nice and they very rarely haggled you on the tips. They were satisfied with whatever you gave them.

And I was thinking of paying them another visit this weekend. Oh well.

Member #5942
12-28-11, 21:12
Just read on one of the other sites that United is closed. If true, does anyone know when this happened? Too bad because the ladies there were always nice and they very rarely haggled you on the tips. They were satisfied with whatever you gave them.

And I was thinking of paying them another visit this weekend. Oh well.The number is 1-708-457-2277 Ask for Jenny.

OPIllini
12-28-11, 21:23
The number is 1-708-457-2277 Ask for Jenny.Thanks Xabi. I thought that 'closing' was BS because last week I saw their ads on CL. Others I've talked to (who don't read this site) said the same thing. Must've been a jealous competitor that started that rumor.

Member #5942
06-14-12, 22:25
Hollywood Spa is located on Cumberland, Norridge. The same location as old VIP, Megi, Venus Spa etc. Go and get happy while the place is still new. This location won't last long based on the previous spas that were there prior to Hollywood Spa. I don't have any info and have not visited Hollywood Spa. I just saw the ad in the paper and used google. The photos and description indicate you will be happy. The photo's in the backpage ad won't be the girls who work at Hollywood Spa. If this place is the old VIP, like the backpage ad states, then hopefully the girls wear the same old pink short skirts and black top.

PussyPoker
06-15-12, 12:01
Hollywood Spa is located on Cumberland, Norridge. The same location as old VIP, Megi, Venus Spa etc. Go and get happy while the place is still new. This location won't last long based on the previous spas that were there prior to Hollywood Spa. I don't have any info and have not visited Hollywood Spa. I just saw the ad in the paper and used google. The photos and description indicate you will be happy. The photo's in the backpage ad won't be the girls who work at Hollywood Spa. If this place is the old VIP, like the backpage ad states, then hopefully the girls wear the same old pink short skirts and black top.The only bad thing about those little pink skirts was the black spandx shorts. They were a ***** to get into. But once your hand was inside it was like a lock on your hand. You could not get your hand out. Played with a lot a of pussy back in the day there.

Pedorro
06-15-12, 22:10
The only bad thing about those little pink skirts was the black spandx shorts. They were a ***** to get into. But once your hand was inside it was like a lock on your hand. You could not get your hand out. Played with a lot a of pussy back in the day there.I lived s few blocks away for ten years at couldn't buy a house until I moved from the area. Maybe its time to visit the old neighborhood.

Vazooli
06-18-12, 12:02
The only bad thing about those little pink skirts was the black spandx shorts. They were a ***** to get into. But once your hand was inside it was like a lock on your hand. You could not get your hand out. Played with a lot a of pussy back in the day there.Wow, your hands are stronger than mine are, or were, when VIP was up and running. There was no way I could get inside. But they always gave a superlative massage and I always left happy and very relaxed. I liked that place for a long time.

Is it Asian now?

-Vazooli

Gooch
06-28-12, 06:26
Wow, your hands are stronger than mine are, or were, when VIP was up and running. There was no way I could get inside. But they always gave a superlative massage and I always left happy and very relaxed. I liked that place for a long time.

Is it Asian now?

-VazooliThe ads seem to be placed by the same person that runs ads for Sun Spa in Morris. That's a good sign.

I never had a problem with those spandex shorts. I just asked for them to be removed. And if I got a "no", I just assumed I wasn't getting into them, and enjoyed my visit anyway. Most of the time though, I saw Bonnie, so they came off automatically.

Sabassis
07-05-12, 15:36
The ads seem to be placed by the same person that runs ads for Sun Spa in Morris. That's a good sign.

I never had a problem with those spandex shorts. I just asked for them to be removed. And if I got a "no", I just assumed I wasn't getting into them, and enjoyed my visit anyway. Most of the time though, I saw Bonnie, so they came off automatically.I'll just say it's exactly like Sunset Spa use to be in Bensenvile. Even to the hign initial price of 80 bucks.

Gooch
07-07-12, 08:02
Sabassis, I'm not sure if your post is intended in a positive or negative tone.

I tried Hollywood the other day. Yes, I tend to agree that there are similarities to Sunset. But Sunset never had a shower, sauna, and whirlpool to offer. So you do get more for the same initial fee. I would call it a combination of ERS and Sunset, but with a TS, sauna, and asian employees. Some (not me) might consider that to be the best of all worlds if money was not an issue. Don't get me wrong, I will be a regular visitor. But at their prices, it won't be every week.

I'll just say it's exactly like Sunset Spa use to be in Bensenvile. Even to the hign initial price of 80 bucks.

OPIllini
07-07-12, 14:38
Sabassis, I'm not sure if your post is intended in a positive or negative tone.

I tried Hollywood the other day. Yes, I tend to agree that there are similarities to Sunset. But Sunset never had a shower, sauna, and whirlpool to offer. So you do get more for the same initial fee. I would call it a combination of ERS and Sunset, but with a TS, sauna, and asian employees. Some (not me) might consider that to be the best of all worlds if money was not an issue. Don't get me wrong, I will be a regular visitor. But at their prices, it won't be every week.I'm thinking of getting back into the AMP game soon, and I've seen mixed reviews at best. I know. 8 is a lot for 1 hour, but do like the idea of a shower / sauna / whirlpool combo. Did you get your full hour's worth or did they short you on time like many places do? I don't want to feel I overpaid when I go here soon. Bottom line was it worth the. 8 fee?

Gooch
07-08-12, 11:28
I was in and out in about 50 minutes. There was no clock in the room that I saw, so I don't know if it was intentional, or not. Whether or not is was worth. 8 is up to the individual I suppose. Considering that you get more value than at GH, I'd say yes.

I'm thinking of getting back into the AMP game soon, and I've seen mixed reviews at best. I know. 8 is a lot for 1 hour, but do like the idea of a shower / sauna / whirlpool combo. Did you get your full hour's worth or did they short you on time like many places do? I don't want to feel I overpaid when I go here soon. Bottom line was it worth the. 8 fee?

OPIllini
07-08-12, 18:20
I was in and out in about 50 minutes. There was no clock in the room that I saw, so I don't know if it was intentional, or not. Whether or not is was worth. 8 is up to the individual I suppose. Considering that you get more value than at GH, I'd say yes.I went there yesterday to get info. The. 8 fee includes jacuzzi / sauna / table shower followed by a 40-45 minute massage. I may try this place this week. I've also heard it's a Korean place, so chances are a monger would get a better quality of service than they would at a Chinese AMP, IMO.

Weed Streeter
07-10-12, 22:51
I went there yesterday to get info. The. 8 fee includes jacuzzi / sauna / table shower followed by a 40-45 minute massage. I may try this place this week. I've also heard it's a Korean place, so chances are a monger would get a better quality of service than they would at a Chinese AMP, IMO.I decided to check Hollywood out as well. Stopped by just before 6 and met Suzie. She wasn't the most attractive thing. Probably a 5, including a little tummy pouch thing goin' on. She wasn't exactly chunky, but she wasn't a spinner either. She had a Margaret Cho thing going on. Hard to explain. Anyways, she was very pleasant. It does appear to be a Korean joint. She only asked about the table shower, so I took that to start. I was in a hurry to get home, so I probably could have inquired abut the jacuzzi, but just didn't have the time anyway. Table shower was decent. They were shuffling me and a few other mongers in and out of the rooms. And I must say that it was pretty well-coordinated.

Back to the room, I'd have to say it was probably one of the most uninspiring massages I've had in a while. She kept pressing on my back, but it really didn't feel good at all. I actually prefer a spot that also gives a good massage too. In the end, I left fairly happy, but I got to say that the finish was just as uninspiring as the back-work. I can share more via PM.

In all, I actually beat Gooch. I counted 40 minutes, and while I usually will stand my ground, I really actually preferred the 40 so I could quickly get to my final destination. I will say, I experienced enough to know that I won't be coming back, despite their very nice personalities. Especially at. 80. Not a good value.

OPIllini
07-11-12, 13:09
I decided to check Hollywood out as well. Stopped by just before 6 and met Suzie. She wasn't the most attractive thing. Probably a 5, including a little tummy pouch thing goin' on. She wasn't exactly chunky, but she wasn't a spinner either. She had a Margaret Cho thing going on. Hard to explain. Anyways, she was very pleasant. It does appear to be a Korean joint. She only asked about the table shower, so I took that to start. I was in a hurry to get home, so I probably could have inquired abut the jacuzzi, but just didn't have the time anyway. Table shower was decent. They were shuffling me and a few other mongers in and out of the rooms. And I must say that it was pretty well-coordinated.

Back to the room, I'd have to say it was probably one of the most uninspiring massages I've had in a while. She kept pressing on my back, but it really didn't feel good at all. I actually prefer a spot that also gives a good massage too. In the end, I left fairly happy, but I got to say that the finish was just as uninspiring as the back-work. I can share more via PM.

In all, I actually beat Gooch. I counted 40 minutes, and while I usually will stand my ground, I really actually preferred the 40 so I could quickly get to my final destination. I will say, I experienced enough to know that I won't be coming back, despite their very nice personalities. Especially at. 80. Not a good value.Thanks for the info. I was planning on going in today to try it, but after reading your report I'm not sure it's a good idea to spend. 8. That's a lot of money for a massage that's not even 1 full hour. Looks like I'll try another place. Cheers my friend!

Bebop60
07-14-12, 20:56
YMMV but I visited during the afternoon, saw the older mamasan and was taken to room by Anna. Full menu, standard AMP tipping, she did an amazing job on me. Yes the door fee is a little high at. 8 and I was finished in 45-50 minutes, but the job was good and I was a happy customer. Anna was not the youngest there but is pretty, there was a younger spinner there I would like to try on next time.

Toosweet1975
07-16-12, 22:07
All I am going to say about Hollywood spa is that its a very fun place to go and relax. Its pricey, yes. They do short you on time. But, they also apologize for it and they tell you they will make it up to you. I am pretty sure they tell you this, so you can keep coming back, haha. Good customer service! A great table shower! A decent hard massage. Personality 10 Attitude 10 looks 9 performance 9. Good place to go to once in a while. Seniors only. Pm for more details if you have anything to trade. Thank you.

Happy Hunting!

PeoplesElbow
07-21-12, 11:47
Have not been here in ages. Being a nostalgic fan of the all time greatest VIP, I had to try Hollywood. IMHO, it is not worth it. Below average looking therapists, expensive door fee and uninspired service.

Save your time and money.

There's a place in Oak Brook Terrace that has a lot better service. The therapists are not great looking but you can close your eyes and pretend its Charmane Star or Evelyn Lin. At least there they treat you like a king.

Peace.

Tiny John
07-27-12, 22:01
Was there last week. I agree with PeoplesElbow.

Toosweet1975
07-30-12, 01:45
Went there for the second time. I am batting 1000. This time I seen a 40 something spinner. Payed the. 8 door fee for an hour. Spent almost 1 1/2 with her. This one was not a clock watcher like the last one. This is an expensive place. But, at least for me. They take very good care of you. Great customer service. This one gave me the best TS I have ever had. Well almost the best. Sorry flashbacks. She took very very Good care of me. I really want to try this young spinner in there. Not sure of her name and she is always busy. I wonder why. I will repeat, when the funds are right.

Happy Hunting and like always be safe out there!

Vazooli
07-30-12, 12:29
Obviously Hollywood has been getting mixed reviews. So YMMV. But my visit there was excellent. First, the masseuse was younger and prettier than anyone I have seen in this area in quite some time. She called herself Summer and I replied that must mean she is hot! Great TS, better than average massage, except for the ending that seemed like it lasted 60 seconds. Magic fingers.

The extra dime at the door is well worth it. Left a. 40 tip. She told me that if I did. 60 next time that we would have a LOT more fun. I will take her up on it next time I'm there.

-Vazooli

Ilpurp
07-30-12, 22:37
Went to Hollywood on Saturday, fee is 80 I got put in the room waiting for my girl. Offered me TS, better then ones I've had else where. Went to room, strong rub down on flip full menu. Wasn't in the mood for everything so stuck. With a standard finish. Pricey but got the job done.

Member #5942
08-04-12, 19:34
Anna (or might be Hannah) provides a full menu. This is odd because United is not known for this. If you are into women over 40 who are 4 out of 10 looks scale, enjoy. I posted this because it might be possible that United is providing more due to Hollywood competition.

Mad Ivan
08-18-12, 01:08
Went to Hollywood on Saturday, fee is 80 I got put in the room waiting for my girl. Offered me TS, better then ones I've had else where. Went to room, strong rub down on flip full menu. Wasn't in the mood for everything so stuck. With a standard finish. Pricey but got the job done.Also tried them. Not much in the way of massage, but above and beyond average service in all other regards.

Young Man
08-22-12, 17:38
All,

I hit Hollywood today during lunch and it was closed. There was a sign on the door that said it was closed by order of the City of Norridge.

Back to the APTs.

YM

Member #5942
08-22-12, 19:19
All,

I hit Hollywood today during lunch and it was closed. There was a sign on the door that said it was closed by order of the City of Norridge.

Back to the APTs.

YMI first reported on this place on June 14. I commented that it would close and not surprised after less than 3 months. I don't think the other business' near Hollywood like spa's located near them. The legit ones couldn't even last (Megi's, Venus, Tiger Lilly). It might reopen for a little while then close for good after the legal games. Thanks for the info Young Man. My suggestion is to go to United. This place has been open for a minimum of 16 years. They know how to stay in business and currently there are some who will do the entire menu, so I hear.

Starks
09-03-12, 07:16
Does anybody know if United Salon on Harlem is closed. I heard a few rumors. If they are, when did this happen?

Vazooli
09-03-12, 15:34
Does anybody know if United Salon on Harlem is closed. I heard a few rumors. If they are, when did this happen?Starks,

RTFF, dude. There's info just a few posts down, plus more if you only RTFF.

-Vazooli

RogerC
10-16-12, 01:49
I've been going to Gunnison Spa off and on for years. The place is a dump, the girls are only so-so hot, and the massages are nothing to write home about.

So why do I keep going there? No hassle. I get what I came for and I know what to expect.

Member #5942
10-30-12, 06:47
I recommend massage by bobbie. It's a very professional massage. You will be very happy if you become a repeat customer. The location is a small condo just off oak park ave. The area is safe with plenty of parking. She's pretty and you should get excited when works your body from tension. I intentionally posted this in Norridge since there is no Ok Park thread.

VernaGuillar
11-01-12, 09:09
I recommend massage by bobbie. It's a very professional massage. You will be very happy if you become a repeat customer. The location is a small condo just off oak park ave. The area is safe with plenty of parking. She's pretty and you should get excited when works your body from tension. I intentionally posted this in Norridge since there is no Ok Park thread.Any extras? Have looked into her in the past. No record of any extras.

Member #5121
11-22-12, 12:36
She has plenty of reviews of Yelp. One male reviewer posts explicitly that she's strictly legit.

I haven't tried her. If I did, I'd try her out over repeated visits to break the ice gradually. This technique works in similar situations, but it will drain your wallet. Do this only if you feel genuine magnetism towards the girl.

Any extras? Have looked into her in the past. No record of any extras.

Member #5942
11-24-12, 09:46
The location is Cameo Twrs in Elmwood Pk. 4th floor suite. No attendant to buzz you in you just pick up the phone and call suite. It's a small office with two rooms. An is the therapist. Romanian and very pretty. Wore pink low cut top, spandex material pants, very thin build. You can get more info from craigs under beauty and see pics. Very good signs that point to happiness. Parking available in lot. There is another therapist and you can see a pic in the site I mentioned. I posted this in norridge since there is no EP section. In addition, I intentionally abbreviated so those who google don't get to this site. I recommend but is 99 per hour. No tip required but I am sure is appreciated.

Member #4233
11-30-12, 03:15
Not very happy with my experience with this one. I left with a pair of blueballz.

Stay away from this one.

Face- 3.

Massage-3.

Extras. 0000000000000.

The location is Cameo Twrs in Elmwood Pk. 4th floor suite. No attendant to buzz you in you just pick up the phone and call suite. It's a small office with two rooms. An is the therapist. Romanian and very pretty. Wore pink low cut top, spandex material pants, very thin build. You can get more info from craigs under beauty and see pics. Very good signs that point to happiness. Parking available in lot. There is another therapist and you can see a pic in the site I mentioned. I posted this in norridge since there is no EP section. In addition, I intentionally abbreviated so those who google don't get to this site. I recommend but is 99 per hour. No tip required but I am sure is appreciated.

Jesus Collins
12-26-12, 20:52
The location is Cameo Twrs in Elmwood Pk. 4th floor suite. No attendant to buzz you in you just pick up the phone and call suite. It's a small office with two rooms. An is the therapist. Romanian and very pretty. Wore pink low cut top, spandex material pants, very thin build. You can get more info from craigs under beauty and see pics. Very good signs that point to happiness. Parking available in lot. There is another therapist and you can see a pic in the site I mentioned. I posted this in norridge since there is no EP section. In addition, I intentionally abbreviated so those who google don't get to this site. I recommend but is 99 per hour. No tip required but I am sure is appreciated.I had a recent session. Nothing what so ever to indicate x tras.

PM for details.

LongIron
01-26-13, 13:35
Went to Gunnison last night, saw Candy.

Looks are maybe a 5 or 6, but the massage was phenomenal. Standard finish with a standard tip.

LongIron
01-26-13, 14:31
Went to Gunnison yesterday and saw Candy.

Looks were 6/10 but the massage was phenomenal. Standard finish with a standard tip.

Beetle B
05-24-13, 22:30
Any know if Megi's has reopened in the old Hollywood location?