PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Bullshit
01-03-06, 13:58
Went to Singapore Again the other day. First time I went I asked for Cece. she came in and asked how I knew her, I told her I had a friend who told me to see her. Told her his name was Tim and he was tall and fat, it worked she even acted like she knew who i was talking about.

After that things went smooth. She was looking hott whereing a blue short skirt, and like i said befor I LOVE skirts and dresses on women. Got great service and didnt spend to much.

This time Was a little different. She remembered me after a few min but seemed to be in a bad mood, witch is ok because it happens to everyone from time to time.

She didnt let me touch as much as last time and wouldnt let me near the cat. Told me next time Ill get FS, but next time I think Ill ask for someone else.

Rabbit31
01-03-06, 21:21
BS. Saw your comments on singapore. where is it in Mt. Prospect? Thanks for a prompt reply.

nihongobrit
01-06-06, 01:53
Used all AMPs in AH and MP area with similar results to everyone esle. Had been using Chinese Apt action in AH with similar bum results. However, on CAD under Korean Apt with AH code, called and was directed to Golf & 83 Apt.

Met the girl, who was outstanding, 9.5, Gina (Ji Min), 26, and a great GFE. Shuttles from here to SF, leaving this Sunday, catch her if you can..well worth $.6 FS..a complete darling..better looking that the model pic on CAD.

Dare one of you to prove me wrong!!! Be gentle, she loves it. Got her valid e-mail too.

Summary: Beautiful: Not Chinese: GFE: Exceeds expectations.

Joey Greco
01-06-06, 02:00
I have not gone into the Singapore for some time because of the tendency of Linda to Bogart customers coming in. That used to happen to me and unbelievably - despite footwork worthy of Gene Kelly as I was entering - she did it again. When I asked for another girl, suddenly her English wasn't too good. Her English was just fine when it came to counting money.

There used to be a girl at Singapore named Nana Lee who was an absolute all-star: exotically attractive, ultra frisky and fun. She, unfortunately, either went back to Japan or saved enough money to move to Barrington Hills. Anyway, she's not there anymore and Linda guards the door like Tony Esposito in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.

I would rather stroll in Rockford anytime.

Chi Hobbyist
01-10-06, 14:41
Yup. Eva is very much there, and still very beautiful. I have never tried Rose, as Eva is my regular. Maybe I should give Rose a try.Just started this hobby a few months ago, and have had some success. Just wondering from all of you experienced hobbyists out there, what are the code words to say what you want without saying it? If you want an HJ do you say "HJ" or "Soft Finish" or use the words? Had Eva this past weekend, asked for "Medium, then a Soft Finish" and nothing happened, we ran out of time,because she said you should have told me. I've been there before with Rose and she just started the deed on the flip. I'm just a dumb newb I guess.

Hobby Lover
01-11-06, 02:20
What are the apartments? Sounds like a decent deal. Is there a web site or phone #?

Chi Hobbyist
01-11-06, 10:45
Visited GQ early this week. Greeted by Jenny. Nice & friendly. 1st time there, so that may have influenced the outcome, which was zero.

TS was OK, but she put a washcloth on Mr. Happy. He was not happy.

Great massage, nothing on the flip. Gave the correct signs, she said "Come back, much better next time. Left .2 for the massage, she seemed happy, I was still loaded.
Thinking Seventh Heaven is a better and closer alternative. Any recent reports?

Chi Hobbyist
01-11-06, 10:51
Where is this place?

(Generally of course) I'd like to give it a try and add a report.

Tried the K Spa in Glenview and have to agree. Except I had a younger one (around 27?) and as a bonus, their hot water heater tripped it's circuit breaker before I got there. She was going to send me home, but I fixed it for her. But still, she was still a little nervous, and had to coax her for the hs finish. But overall, a nice place with average results.

Hobby Lover
01-11-06, 22:10
What are the apartments everyone is talking about? I drive thought mt prospect all the time and would love to know about the apartments, sounds like a great deal.

Randolph
01-12-06, 10:53
never been disappointed at 7th hvn. i know rose is a first class provider and there have been some positve reports on eva. never gotten fs but always a first class massage followed by a great hj. she lets me daty and play with all the parts.

if anyone has ever gotten the fs there - speak up

randolph

Chi Guy
01-12-06, 19:21
Hey guys, just a suggestion:

While AMP's come and go like pimples in the Chicago area, good EMP's are hard to find and are worth keeping around. Seems to me that details about good EMP's are better left to PM's. Too much heat on this board aching to shut these places down. Again, it's just my suggestion.

Ted101
01-12-06, 22:46
K Spa is on Deerlove street off of Milwaukee Ave, south of Willow Rd. I just mapquested their address from their Suntimes add to find it. It is next to some medical office plazas.

Chi Hobbyist
01-13-06, 11:29
Hey guys, just a suggestion:

While AMP's come and go like pimples in the Chicago area, good EMP's are hard to find and are worth keeping around. Seems to me that details about good EMP's are better left to PM's. Too much heat on this board aching to shut these places down. Again, it's just my suggestion.Good idea Chi Guy.

Good EMP's are way too hard to find. Mum's the word.

The heat should be focusing on real crimes.

Ol Perfesser
01-14-06, 16:44
Can't say much different about 7th Heaven than the others. More expensive than an AMP and never more than a VERY good hj. However, you get attractive ladies in the buff who speak English. Rose is also my fav. Tried for an appt. a few days ago and was asked if I wanted to see Helen. Schedules did not work out - any reports on the newbie?

Albion Boy
01-19-06, 08:19
Can't say much different about 7th Heaven than the others. More expensive than an AMP and never more than a VERY good hj. However, you get attractive ladies in the buff who speak English.Can anyone tell me their Sat. hours and rates for half hour/hour?

Chief_Wiggum
01-19-06, 18:20
Can't say much different about 7th Heaven than the others. More expensive than an AMP and never more than a VERY good hj. However, you get attractive ladies in the buff who speak English. Rose is also my fav. Tried for an appt. a few days ago and was asked if I wanted to see Helen. Schedules did not work out - any reports on the newbie? I've had too many brushes with LE and bad service and a lot of logged hours of nothing such that street hunting is not my preferred option. Also, with RFD effectively closed (to AMPs), I will try again with the EMPs (plus, I'm sick of Koreans -- no offense). Who's good at 7th, and are they still doing the appointment thing? I'm positive they won't remember me. Who's good? Backchannel is ok.

Ragu Guy
01-20-06, 12:07
I understand door fee at 7th Heaven is $80. Are there additional fees? What can I expect to spend in total?

Diddler
01-25-06, 10:42
Looking for advice on inroads, to make the first visit more comfortable. PM me.

Luv Nooke
01-25-06, 16:45
Diddler,

Honestly, a review of this forum will tell you everything that you'd need to know. I have been a customer at Singapore many times over the years and couldn't add a thing that hasn't already been said here. Just go, pay the door fee, and then negotiate your tip in the room. Let us know who you see.

Luv

Mad Ivan
01-26-06, 22:59
Visited Exercise a couple of weeks ago.

Got Lee. Not much to look at, and there was nothing at al during the TS. Provided decent HS after th flip, though (not the best I ever had but decent), and indicated to bring a rubber next time for BJ from her or any other girl.

midwest999
01-28-06, 15:57
never been disappointed at 7th hvn. i know rose is a first class provider and there have been some positve reports on eva. never gotten fs but always a first class massage followed by a great hj. she lets me daty and play with all the parts.

if anyone has ever gotten the fs there - speak up

randolphWhere is 7th heaven located. Like to try it. I'm getting tired of the hit and miss service from the AMP's in the NW Burbs.

Call Me Booger
01-30-06, 13:37
I decided this forum needed some updating, so I took it upon myself to check out the local talent.

I've hit Spa Roselle recently, and usually go to Exercise. So I decided to hit Spa 1 and Singapore back to back.

Spa 1 is a nice facility, in a clean safe area. At the door, I was greeted by Lisa, who asked to see my ID, since she didn't think I looked old enough to be there. Lisa asked the killer question "1st time here?" I decided I would try the honest approach and say yes, but quickly added that I go elsewhere.

Lisa was grumpy at the beginning. Rushed through the table shower, and then threw me in the sauna, which was pitch black since the light was broken.

Lisa is probably late 30's to early 40's, typical Mt. Prospect talent. Massage was sub-par. I told her medium to light finish. Which I think she interpreted "as press down as hard as I can". Easy coaxing for a typical hr finish. As she is walking me out, she says"When you come back ask for me, and we will have a better time". I doubt I would repeat

On to Singapore, I was met at the door by the Mamasan and led to one of the rooms at the front. I kind of laughed at the room, when I saw the tanning bed and a futon type mattress thing on the floor. In walked my second Lisa of the day. Lisa was definately upper 40's early 50's, wearing a typical sun dress with a medical white coat over it. Again a little laughter. I decided to go with the flow. She gave a great massage, one of the best I've had at one of these places. With a pretty good hr finish. I didn't push for anything more. I did see some better talent in the hallway as I was leaving. I get the feeling that Lisa is their newbie screener. I would go back again, but make sure I got younger talent.

Call Me Booger
01-30-06, 13:38
Not to start a flame war, especially since I'm a relatively new poster. But people use the search function, all the locations and info are on this board. It just takes some digging.

Sam Spade
01-30-06, 22:36
Tried this place on Saturday. Got Amy, a very nice looking 20 something in a short skirt and an easily accessible blouse. My heart went pitter-patter, but it was all down hill from there. Table shower was rather impersonal. But it was my first time there, so I shrugged that off as getting-to-know-you. The massage. I asked for medium with a very light finish. If this was medium, I’d hate to be subjected to firm. And for some reason, she grabbed the love handles and put her nails into my sides! Not hard enough to leave a mark, thank God. But enough to make me tense up and hold my breath. Then she did the same thing to the bottom of my feet. I don’t pretend to know anything about the finer points of Asian massage, so I kept my mouth shut and prayed that it didn’t get any worse.

It didn’t. She began a fingertip massage that had me in goose bumps. Again, she avoided getting too personal at this point, which was a disappointment, but it still got the desired result.

On the flip, on went the towel. Off went the towel. I smiled and let my hands roam. No complaints, so I took her hand and got it to the right location. She smiled. I asked for the pleasures of her cute little mouth, but she just shook her head and got the oil out. My hands started to roam south of the boarder, but she had on more layers than a nun. What a shame. I did get all the open blouse action I wanted.

Looks 8, body 8, shower 6, massage 4, extras 7.

Chi Hobbyist
02-01-06, 22:52
Can't say much different about 7th Heaven than the others. More expensive than an AMP and never more than a VERY good hj. However, you get attractive ladies in the buff who speak English. Rose is also my fav. Tried for an appt. a few days ago and was asked if I wanted to see Helen. Schedules did not work out - any reports on the newbie?What do you say to them to give the service in the buff?

Calder8
02-02-06, 19:06
What do you say to them to give the service in the buff?I would be curious about this also. I have been there in the past and had Rose as well. She was by far one of the best looking women I have seen working at a AMP.

Ol Perfesser
02-03-06, 00:12
Nothing more than asking her to dress the same way you do while getting massaged. That usually results in a g-string only for the massage and that comes off later.

Ragu Guy
02-12-06, 09:30
First time at 7th Heaven and saw Yvonne, a stunning beautiful, thin young lady probably in her late 20s. Drop dead gorgeous. Since she did not know me, and I did not know the protocol here, it took a little coaxing to get her out of her clothes. I did wind up with a nude massage with the normal ending I have read about in this forum. I tipped her $60 - hope that is not too much and I did not break the curve. I will definitely go back. I would like to sample the other ladies there, but wish there were pictures or descriptions to chose from.

Chats 123
02-12-06, 12:56
First time at 7th Heaven and saw Yvonne, a stunning beautiful, thin young lady probably in her late 20s. Drop dead gorgeous. Since she did not know me, and I did not know the protocol here, it took a little coaxing to get her out of her clothes. I did wind up with a nude massage with the normal ending I have read about in this forum. I tipped her $60 - hope that is not too much and I did not break the curve. I will definitely go back. I would like to sample the other ladies there, but wish there were pictures or descriptions to chose from.Must be new. I dont recall Yvonne (how the hell did you get the spelling Ragu?) working there. Maybe they got rid of Helen, the only one not worth it IMHO.

Chicago Bob
02-12-06, 19:59
Hey Ragu Guy,

Are you sure it was Yvonne, or was it Eva? I've been a regular at 7th for a few years now, and as far as I know, the lineup is Rose, Eva, Helen or Veronica. I just got off the phone with them, and they said there isn't a new girl.

I'd like this clarified, so that they are not bombarded with calls of hobbyists asking for "Yvonne", which might raise their suspicions.

-Bob

First time at 7th Heaven and saw Yvonne, a stunning beautiful, thin young lady probably in her late 20s. Drop dead gorgeous. Since she did not know me, and I did not know the protocol here, it took a little coaxing to get her out of her clothes. I did wind up with a nude massage with the normal ending I have read about in this forum. I tipped her $60 - hope that is not too much and I did not break the curve. I will definitely go back. I would like to sample the other ladies there, but wish there were pictures or descriptions to chose from.

Ragu Guy
02-13-06, 09:45
Sure thought the woman on the phone and Yvonne/Eva said her name was Yvonne. But the accent may have thrown me. She is about 5'6", slender short tinted hair. Slim, b-cup. Told me she has been working there about six months. Hope this helps and would like the clarification for myself, too. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. Whatever her name, I'd would like to see her again.

Bullshit
02-13-06, 22:04
I called up a number from CAD over the weekend and wasted $.60 at this place. Wont say the name but will tell you the first letters in the words of the name(ASGM) off of 355 and Army trail rd. with an 847 area code.

Wont go in to to much detail hear but will say from there name i was hopeing for a young girl, but got at least a 40 year old. Nice c cups, ok face shity services. She would not let me touch her at all except for her tits, even let me suck on them real hard, I think she kind of like that. Other then that no touching at all, no kissing at all , and would not even slow down when I asked.

I was in and out in less then 15mins, Stay away.

Pm me if you need more info, but less then 60sec of looking on CAD for the letters ASGM should be all the info you need to find this place.

Pussy Lover
02-14-06, 21:23
Hi guys,

I just want little help. Can some one please tell me where Seventh Heaven is located, or can some one please provide there phone number?

What are the rates down there with service?

Diddler
02-16-06, 04:32
.60 door fee, great massage by a not-quite-a-looker, good hour and very relaxing, put her hand down for the HS finish which was professional, got some upper body action in the process. Tipped too much for her, but at least they're in buisness still!

Bullshit
02-17-06, 08:09
http://www.yellowbook.com/Listings/Listing/30542281/?T=1&Q=businessname%3a+seventh+heaven&WH=Illinois&CT=3&CS=2

I'v never been there but this is the info youll need to find out for yourself. Good luck, PM me and let me know how it goes.

Jarboechicago
02-22-06, 00:00
Bingo! After a few visits, finally cracked the code. You need to show some interest in getting the extras. They are there to be had -- the ususal services for the area at the usual amount. Don't leave without asking.

Call Me Booger
02-22-06, 15:45
A quick trip report on Spa 1. Paid the $70 door fee and led to door #1. This was my second time here in the past month but new mamasan and new girl (new to me). Candy gave a very good TS, unlike last time with Lisa. Candy is probably 40, kind of a milf quality to her. Her massage is okay, with a good HR finish. She mentioned that more would be on the menu next time. I would repeat to see if she is telling the truth. Left $40 on the table.

On a side note, I miss the Rockford AMP girls, the quality here is so average to below average. I think it might be time to ease off untill the quality starts to pick up.

Young Man
02-23-06, 20:58
CMB, I read your review on SPA One and I figured it was too long since I have been there. I went and had Lisa (this is where I wish I had a memory). I have been seeing a women on a regular basis but she was out of town, and I had to have some ;)

For those of you that do not know Lisa she is the fake BJ'er where she uses her hand and pretends to give you a BJ. She covers the deed quite well. By positioning her head and towel so you cannot see.

Well as soon as she started is when I realized I had been down this road with her before (I in fact reviewed her twice) so I made her stop right away, and just continue with the HJ since that is all I was going to pay for anyways.

Since the last time I was there she shortened her hair and put on a couple of pounds.

YMMV, but if you get Lisa , do not pay for more then a HJ. I had a good time, good massage, she was very playful and funny, but the extras pissed me off since she tried to rip me off.

Lisa:

Shower: 8
Massage: 7
Looks: 7
Body: 5 (a little pudgy in the belly and ass)
Extras: 4
Atitude: 8 before I caught her 5 after
English: 5

Anyways Take Care, remember to get what you pay for.

YM

Call Me Booger
02-24-06, 11:29
Young Man,

Thanks for the info on Lisa. After thinking about her and my visit a little bit more. My "monger sense" was warning me about trying her again for something more than a HR. I'm curious about going back and seeing Candy again, but don't want to waste the dough if she is going to pull some of the same crap like Lisa. Any info would be appreciated.

And again I say "Man, I miss Rockford"

Chicago Biker
02-26-06, 13:14
Call me Booger
You get what your pay for, and Candy delivers the goods, has never tried to pull a Lisa on me. Of course as always, YMMV

Young Man
02-26-06, 22:39
CMB

I have been with Candy a couple of times at SPA 1 (I reviewed her last year) extras were to be had, but bring your own wrap.

The only down side to Candy is she is getting old.

Take Care,

YM

Rhh33
03-05-06, 00:18
Thanks to members PMs I was directed to Exercise Spa in Mt. Prospect. Met at the door by Kay, older but not bad. Kay provided an excellent massage. Her english is great and communication wasn't an issue. On the flip nice HR.

Thanks members this redeems my visit a few weeks ago.

Wine Guy 747
03-18-06, 00:31
I'm interested in hearing about any EMP's or AMP's towards the northern end of this area, say Deerfield or area. The places I have been to and can recomment are:

7th Heaven
Accurate Touch
Pine Spa (Libertyville)

Pine Spa is an AMP, you get a table shower and you don't need an appointment. Downside is it is a bit more expensive and sometimes they can rush you through.

Accurate Touch (EMP) is pretty good, reasonable price but no shower. 7th heaven is also an EMP and the girl I saw was pretty hot. Downside: is a bit more expensive, and very difficult to get service first time. I have never been to a place where they were more suspicious! Second time, things went better - YMMV!

Appreciate hearing about any others in the area that I have missed.

WG

Bullshit
03-19-06, 23:22
Went to see Sky from CL the other day, had a great time and will repeat. She looks better in person then in her pics even though she looks pretty good in all the pics i've seen.

Sky does have some scars on her face, nothing to kill the mood, but just something you cant tell in her pics. Her body MORE then makes up for it.
Even with the scars she still looks better then most of the girls on CL and 100% better then anything I've ever picked up on the street.

She is right off the E-way on Elmhurst. Great attitude and a true GFA.

Flaxydude
03-26-06, 16:14
Every other spa I've visited collects the door fee at the beginning of the visit.

Last week, on a busy Wednesday afternoon, the mamasan had me disrobe, sit in sauna, gave me table shower (I was asked to wash "it"), led me to sauna to finish drying myself, and then back to my room without any mention of money.

She did, however, ask me several times about previous visits.

After a few minutes, "Candy" appeared, requested and received payment, and left to get change. When she returned, I was back on the table, so she left the change on the table.

The massage was pretty bad;pinching and punching without any evident interest in whether or not a muscle or bone was under her hands. The rest of the experience, however was fine, and she was very nice.

The change stayed on the table as I left.

Call Me Booger
03-31-06, 18:35
Okay, so I'm retiring from the Mt Prospect AMP scene. I recently did a tour of the main amps hoping to find some new/younger talent and came up empty handed.

My final visit was to Spa 1. Still only Candy and Lisa available. I ended up with Lisa. Everything is business as usual, and as I'm laying there doing the HJ, all I'm thinking is "I can't believe I'm paying money for this"

I believe I'm spoiled from the talent that was in Rockford in the good ole days, and I can't bring myself to drop another dime in Mt. Prospect. I'm going to have move my mongering to another new region. (Which right now I'm leaning toward Madison's Bath Houses)

Good luck everyone and keep posting.

Trelos
04-04-06, 00:10
Dropped by the Exercise earlier tonight.

Greeted by the mamasan, taken to the room, then waited for my massuese. Nice girl named Pee-Pee (thats what it sounded like). Close to 40 but slim with a nice figure and pretty decent English. Asked for the table shower and would ask "ok?" when it was time to scrub the nether regions. Of course I said yes. She dries me off with the towel, dry in sauna a bit, then into the room. My back was actualling killing me so I opted for the stand on my back massage. So damn good.

On the flip, I let my hands make clear my intentions and she gave me a handshake. Excellent massage and excellent handsake. An other time, I opted for the saran-wrap treatment but didnt like so the handshake was plenty.

The only thing I didn't like: I paid 3 jackson on entry. i had 2 jacksons in my pant pocket and 1 in shirt pocket. After my handshake, I went to leave 2 jackson on the table and I found all three in the pant pocket. That kinda pissed me off.

Trelos

North Shore
04-04-06, 21:47
I stopped by Singapore today, it has been almost a year since I was last there. The mamasan greeted me at the door and remebered me, I surprised and happy afaraid I might be thought of as a new customer and have to earn their trust. Well after the monetary exchange in walks ODI. Very attractive and very friendly. I would love to say she gave a good massage but we didn't get that far. She started with a soft massage and after a few minutes went right for the extras. She was awesome, and I ussually do not say that about a provider. She had excellent muscle control if you know what I mean. She said she has only been there for 18 days. If you are in the area I recommend that you check her out.

SexyMan5134
04-06-06, 17:00
My usual hauts are Rockford. but will be traveling to the suburbs.

Where is the Singapore?

Harbinger
04-08-06, 00:45
I am more of a once a month monger (hence so little contributions...), and maybe thats why the scene changes so much but anyone notice that its actually getting tough to get into apts now? I tried most of 847 #'s when I was out the other night and struck out completely - except at my usual place where I found an old lady (nice bod but still a grandma)!! Needless to say, I did a thank you but no thanks and did a 180.

Anyway, on to the CAD report - 4619 is a winner (they have 2 locations I was at the northern one on Milwaukee and LakeCook) - quality wise both the before and the deed. I won't go into details.

Play safe.

Diddler
04-19-06, 18:56
Can someone post or PM me with Singapore Spa's weekend hours and staff?

Young Man
04-20-06, 08:52
Can someone post or PM me with Singapore Spa's weekend hours and staff?

You can pick up the Chicago Sun times for location and hours. Staff is changing search this thread on Signapore.

Bullshit
04-20-06, 21:32
Had some time monday afternoon so I went back to Spa 1.
Saw Candy, mid-age and a little over weight. Candy didn't allow much touching, but was VERY nice and wasnt over priced at all.

Ts was great she washed every where without asking and back in the room on the flip she started to undress after telling me if i take care of her($) she would take care of me.

Looks 5
Ts 8
Price 8
Attitude 8

Carb
04-28-06, 10:42
Warning!! Saw an ad in the Sun-Times for a place in Wheeling, on Palatine Rd. East of Wolf Rd. Went in for the fun of it and talked with an attractive but tough looking blonde who said we could go in the back and get naked for 80; whatever else happens is up to me and what I want to pay. Typical jack shack like DuPage County. Obviously I didn't bite. Carb

Barney
04-30-06, 17:41
Stopped by there just to check it out, thinking may I could get a look at the talent, but mmasan answered the door. Got to be the same one that ran Health Salon in Ricton Park a few years ago. You can't forget a mug like that. I said, Hey you use to work in Richton Park. Her reply, where dat? Yah, it was her. There was some real talent there in R P. Cece, wow, I think middle name was Hoover. Barney

Meischas
05-02-06, 16:49
probably paid too much for Candy and fs but I was satisfied. Details to seniors if interested.

Bullshit
05-03-06, 17:06
Went to go see Gemini Sunday night, had a great time. DFK, DATY, and great SEX. Great girl,fun to talk to and fun to be around.

She looks 100% better in person then in her pis on CL, I also met JADE.
In Jade pics she doesn't look all that hott and alot of people have talked shit about her, but I cant lie even though I didn't have any real fun with her she also looks 100% better in person and is a great girl to talk to.

After Jade and I where done haveing a lot of fun, we all hung out for about 20mins or so and had a good time, I not saying anything happened we all just talked and joked.

I will be back to see both again and again, Jade and Gemini are both very HOTT.

Hobby Lover
05-13-06, 12:30
I've been three times in the last two months. Twice with Candy and once with someone else. I forget the name of the other woman (I think it was Lynn or something like that),

I would definately recommend Candy. Great attidude and service. The other one wanted $100 extra for BJ, I said I had $60 and just got the handshake.

I wound up leaving her with 30 extra. I think she was pissed

Oh well.

Chats 123
05-14-06, 15:26
Are there any Indian providers in the suburbs?

Cute Asian77
05-20-06, 05:37
Hey,

Question for you all: Has anyone signed up for webcams.com just to get a phone number of a girl?

Bullshit
05-26-06, 19:55
Just wanted to post this in mt. prospect aswell as the CL board, dont know how many of us check it that much.

Stay the Fuck away from her. It is not even her in her pic, so far off its laff able. She is not a GFE and is fat in all the wrong places. Dont get me wrong she is a very nice girl and I normaly I don't bad mouth working girls, but she is so full of shit. Oh one more thing before i go on just so you know I DIDNT have a falling out with her, there was NO fight or any thing like that, in fact when I left we huged and said our good byes.

First off its not her in the pics, even when i called and asked and was told "yes its me " it was clearly not, even with the lights turned down like she wanted the whole time I could easly tell.

Number two. I asked if she was GFE and was told " yes, stop asking and just come on over I am the best GFE you'll ever have", but like my name I have to call BULLSHIT on this too.
Ready for the list? NO DATY, DFK, LFK, fingering, touching the Y, and best of all , no SEX till after she gets you to cum the first time!
Even better then that is that she wants you out the door after the first time you cum.

Then we have number 3. There is so much other shit going on when you are trying to get off, you just want to punch her in the head. Her phone is on the whole time, her family stops bye, and her fucking DOGS!

One more thing, The room smells like Shit, no not bad but real shit and piss.

If this is not enough for you to stay away or ya just want to know more, PM me(Trust me there is more).

http://chicago.craigslist.org/ers/165016234.html

Bullshit
05-27-06, 20:28
Sorry I spelled her name wrong, its not Jade its JADA the one with the pic of the asian girl.
Sorry

GoldenGreek
05-30-06, 16:53
Believe it or not(and i was suprized as hell!!) i actually picked up a sw on elmhurst rd. about 2 years ago. I was driving home on elmurst rd. heading north just south of Dempster. I spotted a girl with short tight shorts walking down the street right by the taco bell/ subway. I had NO idea she was a SW and I swung around just to hit on her. She was mulato, earlie 20's. Face was an 8, body a 9 1/2. Iasked is she lived around the area, what was her name, etc. and she asked if i wanted to date. I freaked!!! I said "you mean date date?" doing the suckin dick sign with my hands and mouth. She said yes and got in my car. I took her to my friend condo where we took turns with her.I had to let him go first since it was his place and his bed. Bbbj and covered fs for .80 I got the didgets and used her(dated) a few more times, met her on North Ave.(where she worked a few times) and took her home. She stayed at a motel on Algongiun Rd. in Elk Grove. Gorgeous girl, but started getting really crazy with drug/ mental problems. I am a manager at a restraunt downtown and took here there to service some of my employees in my office after the store was closed. Fun for the boys and extra money for her. Well when i was driving her home she was going nuts sceaming crazy shit and using her nails to scratch her face and arms, pulling her hair, etc. I was on the 90 west right by the toll booth and couldnt pull over. She continued screaming and tried slapping me. I coulnt calm her down. As i slowed down to pay the toll, she jumped out of my care without her sandles and started running down the fuckin expressway in the other direction toward incoming cars. I didnt/ couldnt stick around to find out what happened and kept driving. Never saw her again. Feel sorry for whoever tried to help her after she jumped out of my car. Talk about a great situation going sour!

Young Man
05-30-06, 21:44
I hit Signapore this week and I was greeted by a nasty provider. Her name was Lee, I had a bait and switch other wise I would have motored.

Lee:

Looks: 3
Atitude: 3
English: 6
Extras: 3
Body: 3
Massage: 5

Lee is a 40 year old provider shaped like a pear. She is very unattractive. A total turn off experience. The last time I was @ Signapore I said things are shaping up, I was wrong. Short massage, I had to ask for more. At some point 10 mintues into it, I said "F" it, I am going to just pop my nut and get out of here. In and out in 40 mintues total, including shower.

YMMV but if you are into pigs...hit Signapore.

Take Care,

YM

Sam Spade
05-31-06, 13:54
Last year I read on the Kentucky board about a moron coming out of an AMP, gets stopped by the cops who asked him if he'd just paid for it. He says YES, gets himself arrested and the parlor shut down. Teach your children, guys. Just say NO.

http://archives.pioneerlocal.com/cgi-bin/ppo-story/archives/localnews/2006/no/02-23-06-838739.html

Flaxydude
06-01-06, 10:02
It can be very daunting when cops are telling you that it is better to cooperate and that, if you just tell them what happened, things will go easier on you.

That's why people "confess" every day to stuff.

Whenever the cops ask you anything besides your name and address, it's legally safest to say these Magic Words:

"I am going to remain silent. I want to see a lawyer."

Here's a good guide:

http://www.safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=2605

Diddler
06-04-06, 10:15
I was there last week, with Sonny. avg. looks, asked for soft massage and segued into FS w/cbj beginning. No time wasted, just an "I know what you want" and straight to buisness.

I still want to try some other talent there again some time.

Vazooli
06-10-06, 12:28
Last Saturday I had to "run out to Home Depot" <wink> for awhile so I thought I'd make a quick stop at K-Spa in the early afternoon. The place was packed. The parking lot was full and there was even a guy sitting in his blue pickup right in front of the door apparently waiting for his turn. Poor Amy must have really had her hands full! (Pun intended)

So I detoured to Spa 83 Bodyworks since I had been there a couple of weeks earlier and had a nice HR from Anna. Met with Candy (again), she's been there off and on for a long time. Great attitude, lame massage, but excellent on the soft touch. She said she wasn't supposed to be there but it was real busy and she got called in to help out. Said she'd do me better next time but had to rush because it was so busy. Nice rack BTW, and didn't mind showing off.

Like I said, it must have been the weather that day.

On Monday I was driving by Higgins Spa on business so I stopped in just to see how the talent was there. I'm glad I wasn't a serious customer because the "lady" who answered the door was the scariest AMP person I've ever seen! Hair was dirty and messed up, she had disclored teeth and she had a wild-eyed look that made me shiver. If that's all they have there, I'd steer clear.

-Vazooli

GoldenGreek
06-10-06, 17:45
Last Saturday I had to "run out to Home Depot" <wink> for awhile so I thought I'd make a quick stop at K-Spa in the early afternoon. The place was packed. The parking lot was full and there was even a guy sitting in his blue pickup right in front of the door apparently waiting for his turn. Poor Amy must have really had her hands full! (Pun intended)

So I detoured to Spa 83 Bodyworks since I had been there a couple of weeks earlier and had a nice HR from Anna. Met with Candy (again), she's been there off and on for a long time. Great attitude, lame massage, but excellent on the soft touch. She said she wasn't supposed to be there but it was real busy and she got called in to help out. Said she'd do me better next time but had to rush because it was so busy. Nice rack BTW, and didn't mind showing off.

Like I said, it must have been the weather that day.

On Monday I was driving by Higgins Spa on business so I stopped in just to see how the talent was there. I'm glad I wasn't a serious customer because the "lady" who answered the door was the scariest AMP person I've ever seen! Hair was dirty and messed up, she had disclored teeth and she had a wild-eyed look that made me shiver. If that's all they have there, I'd steer clear.

-VazooliI know of spa one, singapore salon, and excersice spa. Where are k-spa and spa-83 bodyworks located?

Hadecologne
06-11-06, 10:55
Decided to visit spa one yesterday. Door answered by Kim and she ended up giving me the shower and the massage. She is an elderly lady, so I just did not give any hint to get some extra. However, towards the end of the massaging session she came close to me and whispered in my ear asking me if I wanted more. I think this was prompted by the fact that when she asked me to undress for the shower, I took off everything and walked around without a towel on me. She told me to put the towel on when I was going to the shower but ended up removing it. She washed me all over and even cleaned my tool. Anyway, so she offered me a HJ, I had paid the $.7 door fee and she wanted another $.5 for the HJ. Unfortunately I had to pass but I told her I would come back again. The place is clean and neat.

I saw another massage spa a few blocks from it, anyone ever being there?

Chi Guy
06-11-06, 21:04
I know of spa one, singapore salon, and excersice spa. Where are k-spa and spa-83 bodyworks located?
K Spa is on Dearlove Rd. in Glenview. 83 Bodyworks is on the W side of Elmhurst Rd. just S of Algonquin Rd. in a commercial building in Mt. Prospect.

I saw another massage spa a few blocks from it, anyone ever being there?
Where exactly was this other spa? Singapore, Exercise, 83 Bodyworks and Higgins Spa are all in the area.

Hadecologne
06-12-06, 18:33
Where exactly was this other spa? Singapore, Exercise, 83 Bodyworks and Higgins Spa are all in the area.This spa is located on Elmhurst Rd off from Golf Rd. When going west on Golf, lt on Elmhurst and it is on the right in the shopping complex. I can't remember the name! Will look for the name and send it to you. This is in the same direction when going to Spa One but this is before Spa One. Hope this helps!

GoldenGreek
06-12-06, 23:27
This spa is located on Elmhurst Rd off from Golf Rd. When going west on Golf, lt on Elmhurst and it is on the right in the shopping complex. I can't remember the name! Will look for the name and send it to you. This is in the same direction when going to Spa One but this is before Spa One. Hope this helps!Its next to a Dominicks and behind Lasalle bank. No its a legit massage/ therapy type place. Chiropracter(sp?) injury recovery type thing.

Hadecologne
06-13-06, 20:03
Its next to a Dominicks and behind Lasalle bank. No its a legit massage/ therapy type place. Chiropracter(sp?) injury recovery type thing.Thanks for the info. My gut told me not to go there and I decided to go to Spa 1 because at least I had seen some reviews about it here!

Thanks!

Chi Hobbyist
06-17-06, 16:23
Anyone have any info on an AMP on Milwaukee rd North of Lake-Cook in Wheeling? It's in a strip mall.

PM with any details.

Bullshit
06-17-06, 17:22
Just got back and had a great time with Sue. Ive been trying to cut back and save some cash, but I glad I went.

She's got to be mid 40's nice large B's too small C's, long nips and great service. 2 Jack's for top less hj. Ts was great, might have been the best ive ever had, washed every where over and over again.

The Icon
06-20-06, 10:23
Is 7th Heaven still around? I can't find a number for them to make an appointment. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Randolph
06-20-06, 12:17
it's funny that you posted because i spent 14 mins yesterday looking and they don't come up anywhere.

haven't been there in a few months.

GoldenGreek
06-20-06, 21:40
Lokking for address, directions and info for 7th heaven.

Indian79
06-20-06, 21:48
I just got from Spaone. I met Candy. She gave me very ordinary massage but she cleaned tools very well and onflip made me happy.

Pearl Buster
06-20-06, 22:42
Is 7th Heaven still around? I can't find a number for them to make an appointment. Can someone point me in the right direction?If I'm not mistaken, I think it's on the east side of Rand Road (hwy 12) just south of Kennsington.

Enjoy

Paul Stearn
06-21-06, 08:19
http://www.yellowbook.com/Listings/Listing/30542281/?T=1&Q=businessname%3a+seventh+heaven&WH=Illinois&CT=3&CS=2

Arfman
06-21-06, 11:22
I think my wife and some of her friends had a spa day at 7th Heaven. I think that's where they went anyway. Do they do nails and stuff there too? If not, they must have gone somewhere else.

Pearl Buster
06-21-06, 18:44
If I'm not mistaken, I think it's on the east side of Rand Road (hwy 12) just south of Kennsington.

EnjoyI made a big mistake, the place on rand is called heavenly massage. sorry :(

Member #5481
06-22-06, 08:49
I think Heavenly is probably the place Arfman's wife and friends went to as well.

PeoplesElbow
06-22-06, 11:15
I think Heavenly is probably the place Arfman's wife and friends went to as well.

Altough the thought of Eva massaging another woman is quite exciting.

Nooner60018
06-22-06, 12:43
7th Heaven is at 400 lake Cook in Deerfield.

I have been there three times and had no extras available even though I hinted.

Arfman
06-22-06, 13:26
So maybe my wife got something extra when she was there? Maybe I should join her on her next spa weekend.

Cute Asian77
06-30-06, 02:36
Hello all,

Just curious to know about this place I know that it costs 80 to get in a room, but does anyone know of any extras? Always passing this place. PM me if you would like.

Thanks in advance

Love It
07-02-06, 15:42
Tried out a new place. Met with 30-40ish chinese woman. Truly a good massage and a total GFE. Multiple positions with happy ending for her or excellent acting..better for me.
Looks 7
Bod 7
Attitude 10
Perfirmance 8

Rabbit31
07-03-06, 11:37
Tried out a new place. Met with 30-40ish chinese woman. Truly a good massage and a total GFE. Multiple positions with happy ending for her or excellent acting..better for me.
Looks 7
Bod 7
Attitude 10
Perfirmance 8So where is this place?

John Wadd
07-06-06, 17:46
I was in the arlington height's area and had some freetime on my hands last night so I decided to stop by. It was my first trip. The spa is hidden in a complex of asian shops near golf and a.h's rd. Its all the way in the back and the sign is hidden behind a tree. Found location, went in and rang bell for mamasan. All downhill from there. She asked if I wanted shower, I said yes and I was brought to a standup shower, where I was given the pleasure of showering alone. Then she led me to the room, which was actually a tanning room with a couch cushion on the floor. Then a semi goodlooking girl came in and proceeded to give me a very sub-par massage. She pinched my back several time and it did not feel very pleasant at all. On the flip is when I noticed her gutt and saggy breasts. Prices quoted at hs .4 cbj .8 and fs for $. I opted for the HS and left. I paid a door fee of .6 for an hour massage and was in and out in less than 25 minutes. What a rip. I will not be returning as there are much better places closer to home.

I want to try pine in Libertyville. I hear they have a table shower and everybody here seems to be pretty satisfied with their quality of service. Let me know what you guys think.

JWADD

Pearl Buster
07-08-06, 11:10
I decided to Visited last weekend, celebrated the 4th by giving away dead presidents to the ladies. Asked for my usual gal but she was not available, appartently others had the same idea of celebrating. Wound up with Oakie, not sure on spelling, and was lead to tanning room with mattress on floor, not my favorite room. Massage was ok, one note on Oakie that nipples are quite pointed and are a good massage tool. Needless to say this was not one of my better sessions. Actually left disappointed, a first for me. I miss rockford!!!

Badger1996
07-10-06, 22:59
I don't normally post, but I went to Singapore on the 8th and found a true gem. Her name is Bonnie and she had only been working there for 5 days on the day of my visit.

First off, Mamesan said nice to see you...it's been a long time. This was my first time there, but at least I didn't have to pretend I had been there before. Anyway, I was met in the room by a very attractive girl around 24-25 years old. She started a wonderful therapeutic massage which pleasantly surprised me. After about a half hour, she then whispered in my ear if I wanted "everything", which of course I accepted. I made one rookie mistake. She asked how much I would pay, and instead of starting low, I offered what I thought was the usual $ tip. She accepted and off we went. Started a good CBJ, to cowgirl, then to doggie for finish.

Very good looking and great attitude. I would highly recommend.

Badger

Vazooli
07-15-06, 13:06
I decided to Visited last weekend, celebrated the 4th by giving away dead presidents to the ladies. Asked for my usual gal but she was not available, appartently others had the same idea of celebrating. Wound up with Oakie, not sure on spelling, and was lead to tanning room with mattress on floor, not my favorite room. Massage was ok, one note on Oakie that nipples are quite pointed and are a good massage tool. Needless to say this was not one of my better sessions. Actually left disappointed, a first for me. I miss rockford!!!

This gals' name is "Oatie" and it was a real disappointment for me. I asked for a light massage if she made it last along time, but it was not long and it was not erotic. I figured she'd play with the boys and then we'd go from there, but no such luck. She just ran her hands over me and then told me to flip. Mr. Johnson was not yet even at attention!

I finally opted for a HR which was mechanical and uninspired. I got off, but it was far from a peak experience.

I would not repeat with Oatie. But YMMV.

Why couldn't it have been Bonnie? We don't see very much young talent in these neighborhoods!

Rocketman37
07-18-06, 09:44
I used to visit the old board several years ago under a different name. I'm curious as to why there aren't more posts about the apartment scene like there used to me. Has it sort of died off? CAD still has plenty off numbers. I'm just not seeing any reports. Haven't been to one since I got back in the area and was thinking of checking it out, but wanted to make sure they were still cool. Any experiences, suggestions, etc?

Ragu Guy
07-19-06, 09:11
Based on Badger's report, I thought I would give Bonnie at Singapore a try. Have not visited an AMP in the area since Rockford closed down. All I can say is: "Thanks, Badger". Bonnie is cute, petite and a wonderful provider. She is not very busty - probably a large A cup but knows what she is doing. After the main event - cbj - which is all I wanted, she gave a terrific massage that in and of itself was worth the price of admission. Hope she stays around for a while.

Ragu

Spy Hunter
07-21-06, 11:58
Had a great session with Bonnie. She is very friendly and has a great attitude. She told me that a total of 6 girls are working there. Anyone else worth seeing besides Bonnie?

Badger1996
07-26-06, 20:01
[QUOTE=Ragu Guy]Based on Badger's report, I thought I would give Bonnie at Singapore a try. Have not visited an AMP in the area since Rockford closed down. All I can say is: "Thanks, Badger". Bonnie is cute, petite and a wonderful provider. She is not very busty - probably a large A cup but knows what she is doing. After the main event - cbj - which is all I wanted, she gave a terrific massage that in and of itself was worth the price of admission. Hope she stays around for a while.

You are welcome. Bonnie is quite a treat for an AMP place. When I met her, she had only been working there for 5 days. I hope she doesn't lose her enthusiasm. I highly recommend her.

Dent55
07-28-06, 16:08
After enjoying many years of Rockford's asian pleasures, when it was busted I basically retired from mongering because if I wanted to screw women 10-20 years older then me I could easily do that for free. Well a recent trip to LA California, reminded me of just how good Rainbow spa in Rockford was. So, I thought of checking out a couple of amps in Chicago are, yesterday it was Pine in Libertyville, had Tina. I'm sure there is maybe one chica there who is of Rockford quality, or maybe Bonnie at Singapore, But if I want to gamble I'll go to a casino. Tina is old, I want young. An if the old women don't like reading this tough shit. I want young, perky and thin. Fat I can get for free, old I can get for free, and if I want a hand job by someone who doesn't care, I'd rather stay at home and watch internet porn. Why pay $+ for sub par service and women.

My point, my fellow Chicagoans, take a week off and go to LA or San Francisco. Check out Craigs list and do a search on Asian in the exotic services section, if you don't get a boner just thinking of some of the possibilities then maybe its ok to settle for 50 year old women who tell us we all have such large cocks. Does no one in this city have a small cock?

Happy mongering,

just remember, they work for us, not the other way around, tell them what you want or simply leave. If you are at an amp and want some pussy just roll over and grab her pussy, what’s the worst that can happen. That’s how I got full service from the old VIP on Dempster in Skokie!!

If you don't like the service, let your tip reflect that. But what the hell, we are all human, horny, and if we get drunk and need some pussy, go to the chinesse apartments, just have a few locations under your belt!!!

A Guy Named J
07-28-06, 19:38
It's been a while since I've been here, but glad to be back.

I need a review if possible on a CL report I saw a few days ago on a girl named Jordan Coxxx at N. Manhiem & I-64 hwy.

If any have seen her or experienced her, could someone post a report?

She looks pretty amazing for a redhead, and her prices are somewhat reasonable.

100 15min
150 30min
200 hr.

If someone could check her out, I'd be oblidged. Thanks!

AGNJ

Barney
07-28-06, 20:35
Was on vacation to a couple of cities reveiwed here. Did very well, service wise. Prices were about the same but had acouple of young, nice lookin ladies. One place, I went in, paid for an hour. Go to the shower. Shit, stand up. Oh well, do it yourself. WRONG. She drops her dress to the floor. There she is naked, nice bod, store bought tities, but real nice, bikini tan lines on but & tits. Sexey lookin. I would guess in her 30's.
She get in the shower with me. Washes me down. Some body rubin and grab assin. Ya. Squats down and washes the beaver. Ya. go to the room. Some basic massage. Some more grab assin. She gives little Barney some oral and tell her that's what I need. put a helmet on and rode her like a race horse. mp and finished with oral. Never asked for a dime. No up selling, no promise of more next time, none of that BS. Just hot action. The way it should be. Tipped well ans she was happy. and for me, priceless. One of the best or the best AMP time ever. Just wish it wasn't so far away. Barney

GoldenGreek
07-28-06, 20:44
Was on vacation to a couple of cities reveiwed here. Did very well, service wise. Prices were about the same but had acouple of young, nice lookin ladies. One place, I went in, paid for an hour. Go to the shower. Shit, stand up. Oh well, do it yourself. WRONG. She drops her dress to the floor. There she is naked, nice bod, store bought tities, but real nice, bikini tan lines on but & tits. Sexey lookin. I would guess in her 30's.

She get in the shower with me. Washes me down. Some body rubin and grab assin. Ya. Squats down and washes the beaver. Ya. go to the room. Some basic massage. Some more grab assin. She gives little Barney some oral and tell her that's what I need. put a helmet on and rode her like a race horse. mp and finished with oral. Never asked for a dime. No up selling, no promise of more next time, none of that BS. Just hot action. The way it should be. Tipped well ans she was happy. and for me, priceless. One of the best or the best AMP time ever. Just wish it wasn't so far away. BarneyWhere was this? Sounds great!

Hobby Lover
07-30-06, 10:41
My wife was out of town for work so I go to have some play time.

I have a part time gf on the side but we can rarely meet since she works weird hours, I live 50 miles away, and am married.

GF only had a few hours so I made it to her place and spent some time with her. She was on the rag, so we just fooled around and she gave me a BBBJCIM. We went out to lunch then I had to say good bye.

I then made my way to one of the fine established establishments in Mt. Prospect. When I met the lady I made my intentions clear.. Nice table shower, then back to the room. I told her I didn't want a massage.. I got the cover and put it on the table.. and then she rode me cowgirl. Normally I'm rather quick on the trigger, but because I was spent I lasted quite a while. Did CG, for a while, then mish, and I finished doggie.

I don't want to name the place or lady but it is one that has been mentioned.

GoldenGreek
07-30-06, 16:18

I have a part time gf on the side but we can rarely meet since she works weird hours, I live 50 miles away, and am married.

GF only had a few hours so I made it to her place and spent some time with her. She was on the rag, so we just fooled around and she gave me a BBBJCIM. We went out to lunch then I had to say good bye.

I then made my way to one of the fine established establishments in Mt. Prospect. When I met the lady I made my intentions clear.. Nice table shower, then back to the room. I told her I didn't want a massage.. I got the cover and put it on the table.. and then she rode me cowgirl. Normally I'm rather quick on the trigger, but because I was spent I lasted quite a while. Did CG, for a while, then mish, and I finished doggie.

I don't want to name the place or lady but it is one that has been mentioned.Why even bring it up if you are not going to share at least the name oft the place?

And congratulations for getting a bj from your girlfriend! Great accomplishment!

Ifnot
07-30-06, 17:28
Hobby Lover
Your previous posts all list names of establishments -- why now, in your latest posting you choose to NOT list the name ? Afterall, the sole purpose of this board is to share information. So, you were in Mt. Prospect area -- either at Spa 1, Exercise, (maybe) Singapore, 86 -- so let us know.
Thanks

GoldenGreek
07-30-06, 23:49

I don't want to name the place or lady but it is one that has been mentioned.Absolutely positively the worst report of the year

Call Me Booger
07-31-06, 11:29
Barney and Hobby,

Don't want to start a rant here, but the names of these places are well stated on this forum. I've given up on the Mt Prospect scene because of no young talent, but if its getting better (Bonnie-Singapore), it would be great to know where to go at the very least.

Thanks,
Boog

Ifnot
07-31-06, 22:09
Booger
Generally speaking the AMP action in Mt. Prospect gets tired and boring really quickly. The only obvious advantage to gain "regular" status, is that you are known, and your likes/dislikes ironed out in the several visits that gain you the status ! It also eliminates the haggling. I have (for good or bad) got this at Exercise. But the overall standard of AMP's is low compared to my other hunting ground of Atlanta. When I say low, I mean in age mainly as the ladies are all in the 5 to 6 maybe 7 range, whereas in Atlanta (Gold Spa) they are easily 8's, 9's and and edge better. Firstly they are 10 years younger, and prance around in very little clothing in those very sexy high heels !

The AMP action here is all about "getting it done" -- but I do agree, that we should maintain this discussion, in case by some chance, some younger providers hit the area.

The Apt scene gets old and tired quickly too. But that was an option for younger providers.

Taco Malo
08-01-06, 21:51
Barney and Hobby,

Don't want to start a rant here, but the names of these places are well stated on this forum. I've given up on the Mt Prospect scene because of no young talent, but if its getting better (Bonnie-Singapore), it would be great to know where to go at the very least.

Thanks,
Boog

The advantage of the AMPs is that they are relatively cheap. I'd recommend that anyone who goes to any of them to lay back and enjoy the massage. It's usually reasonably good to very good. And a handy after a good massage is nice.

Otherwise, the chicks are old, and they want you in and out.

Went back to Exercise the other day. Was passing by and hadn't been there in a while. Same service as I've gotten since I started. I'd say good in a pinch, but not a place you "plan" on going to.

Rocketman37
08-02-06, 10:02
Last Tuesday I decided to check out some of the numbers on CAD for the apartmets, as I had a couple of good experiences with them several years ago. Most of them weren't being answered, but got a hit with 847-###-#684. Place was in Arlington Heights, and although it was a little hard to find because directions were a little screwy, I made it. I was met by Sally, probably mid to late 30s. She kept asking if I was "OK." She told me up front the house fee was 60, and "full body" was 100 extra. I told her I only wanted 100 total (handshake). She told me to get undressed and got on the phone with someone, probably her boss. Finally she came back in and gave what I found to be a very relaxing massage. I couldn't get her to take her clothes off, but from what I could tell she was built nicely. Skinny, decent sized tits, very smooth legs.

When the flip came, she teased me for quite a while before it was actually time to turn over, and then she lubed up and gave a very mechanical handshake. It worked quicker than I wanted, as I usually take a really long time to respond to those. Overall, I was in and out in around 30 minutes. Probably won't call back, but massage was great.

Young Man
08-02-06, 13:23
I hit 83 Body Works this week and had a session with Anna. She is a older (40's 50's) Korean woman. The only reason I hit 83 Body Works instead of Signapore was that I wanted a table shower. The bodyshower was awesome, but everything else sucked.

Anna

Looks: 4
Atitude: 4
Extras: 4
Massage: 6
BodyShower: 9
English: 5

There were no extras available besides a hand shake, not that I wanted anything else, but I figured I would check anyways. Door Fee: .6 Tip: .2 I will not be back for a while there untill I head they have some new talent. I was having alot of fun with the girl with the scar on her stomach but when she left so did my fun at this place.

Take Care,

YM

67Lincoln
08-06-06, 11:50
Bonnie- MMMMMMMMMMM!

Can't go wrong with Sonny either. Looks like they have a new girl, Dont know name and just caught a glimpse of her-

MILF type I think.

Wine Guy 747
08-07-06, 16:11
I was checking the internet to see if I could locate GQ Spa. Found out they just got busted. See the attached.

http://www.zwire.com/site/tab5.cfm?newsid=16971858&BRD=2553&PAG=461&dept_id=511694&rfi=6
http://www.chicagoredstreak.com/output/news/prostitution20.html

I guess if this is all the police accomplished after 1 year of work, its not so bad!

WG

Midwest10
08-07-06, 19:20
Does anyone know of an hourly place arlington heights / Schaumburg area?

Need to find out fairly quick

Thanks in advance!

LogansRun
08-08-06, 01:33
I was checking the internet to see if I could locate GQ Spa. Found out they just got busted. See the attached.

http://www.zwire.com/site/tab5.cfm?newsid=16971858&BRD=2553&PAG=461&dept_id=511694&rfi=6
http://www.chicagoredstreak.com/output/news/prostitution20.html

I guess if this is all the police accomplished after 1 year of work, its not so bad!

WG51? Dear God!

GoldenGreek
08-08-06, 02:02
Does anyone know of an hourly place Arlington Heights / Schaumburg area?

Thanks in advance!Motel 6 on Algonqiun, just east of Arlington Hts Rd. $39

Also there is one on Algonquin just west of Elmhurts rd.

Ragu Guy
08-08-06, 09:27
Not too long ago, a girl I was with at an AMP who wanted to 69. I was tempted because she was young, tender and sweet looking. I have never gone down on a provider. What do you guys think? How safe would that be if the girl looks clean?

Ragu

Call Me Booger
08-08-06, 11:45
51 y/o that's a mamasan...cmon....hence my amp boycott...

GoldenGreek
08-08-06, 14:06
Not too long ago, a girl I was with at an AMP who wanted to 69. I was tempted because she was young, tender and sweet looking. I have never gone down on a provider. What do you guys think? How safe would that be if the girl looks clean?

RaguI have done that multiple times at AMP's . Never ran into an oder or dirty pussy. Cant guarentee the safety though.

Slim
08-08-06, 21:46
I have done that multiple times at AMP's . Never ran into an oder or dirty pussy. Cant guarentee the safety though.
Damn the sweet, pretty Y is my downfall. I know I shouldn't do it, but when its pretty and in my face, the tongue does a beeline. It has to be really pretty though and that just doesn't happen very often. I've never had any ill effects yet, but I know it can't be too good.

Call Me Booger
08-09-06, 10:43
Man, that's one thing that I rarely to never consider with a provider. I'm just not a fan of DATY on any provider.

I was up in Madison a couple of weeks ago, and when we got done with business (cbj & fs). She told me to come chat with her while she cleaned up. As we are talking, she gets in the shower and sprays and soaps up the beaver. So needless to say, she was "clean", but I still can't bring myself to do it.

Just my .02
Boog

Midwest10
08-09-06, 11:10
Man, that's one thing that I rarely to never consider with a provider. I'm just not a fan of DATY on any provider.

I was up in Madison a couple of weeks ago, and when we got done with business (cbj & fs). She told me to come chat with her while she cleaned up. As we are talking, she gets in the shower and sprays and soaps up the beaver. So needless to say, she was "clean", but I still can't bring myself to do it.

Just my .02
Boog

I'm not getting my mouth any where near their trash receptacle. Because thats all that is down there!

air23
08-09-06, 14:30
I'm not getting my mouth any where near their trash receptacle. Because thats all that is down there!

Well Put!!!

I love going down a woman, IF she is clean, and not a WHOR*. Some of us forget that this is exactly what these girls are. Think about how many cocks have been there on that same day, let alone their entire lifetime.

I've learned to not be surprised by actions of fellow mongers, but sometimes, I'm just scratching my head, wondering what is going through the minds of some.

Take care, and BE SAFE!!!

Ragu Guy
08-10-06, 11:24
Had another delightful session with Bonnie at Singapore. Very enjoyable. I was met at the door by a girl I had not seen before. Kind of cute, mid-30s my guess, nice figure displayed in a bathing suit and shorts. I think her name is BeBe. Anyone been with her?

HappyGardener
08-10-06, 12:48
I have never run into an AMP girl that didn't douche or clean up after a session. They generally are the cleanest of all the sex workers. If it is offered, I willing to dive in. I wouldn't go down on a crack ***** or a street walker, thats for sure. For the most part , I never did FS with any street walker, only BJs.

At this point, I am only seeing girls that don't have a huge client base, and they get regular checkups. There is always a chance I'll get something, but who knows, I also could get it by the #36 Broadway bus tomorrow.

MikeHuntSweat
08-10-06, 23:54
I've never had an AMP girl, Korean, Chinese ever come even close to offering it. But like Happy Gardener I be mighty tempted. I gone to Apts.
with intentions of keeping everything covered to seeing that cute little
eye looking at me and calling me in. Many do not allow it. some do.
They usually freak out if you try and put a finger in them, yet allow DATY.
MHS

HappyGardener
08-12-06, 00:29
Well Put!!!

I love going down a woman, IF she is clean, and not a WHOR*!

Thinking more about this, I can think of some AMP girls and some apt girls that I have gone down on. Totally clean girls with sweet smelling or no smell to their pussys.

I can also remember girls that i have had one night stands with that in retorspect, I had no buisness being anywhere near that pussy with my mouth. Girls who had already fucked a couple of guys that week and that had stinky pussy from god-knows-what-ailment. Some girls I knew at school and post college were total freaks, and just loved to fuck. Just because you aren't paying them to fuck doesn't mean they aren't ******

MS Clive
08-12-06, 01:12
Does anyone know of an hourly place arlington heights / Schaumburg area?

Thanks in advance!As far as I know there is none in those areas. Generally Chicago sucks with the apt concept. Got to go with escorts for 2 johnsons or more.

Slim
08-12-06, 10:01
I find the asians from asia have the far cleanest pussys there are. Keeping the kitty clean is a top priority. That's certainly not true with many american girls, or even asian girls born here. I've even got apt girls to shower with me and we soaped everything up together before AND after the deed.

Hentaiboy
08-14-06, 10:05
Hey, since we're talking about this.

I was thinking - do the girls in the AMPs get checked regularly or at all?

Captain Stiffy
08-14-06, 18:00
I was thinking - do the girls in the AMPs get checked regularly or at all?No. Why would they? There's nobody making them do it. If their profession was legalized, as it should be, they would be made to get regular check-ups, show proof, & everyone would be happier & healthier, with much less death & disease. (Like parts of Nevada) Now, that wouldn't make any sense around HERE, would it?

Slim
08-14-06, 20:22
... with much less death & disease....

Show of hands. How many have caught a disease or know someone who has died as a result of an AMP visit?

Call Me Booger
08-15-06, 10:24
I never have caught anything. I keep everything covered.

I'm a bad one to ask about knowing anyone else. You guys are my "mongering buddies". This is a hobby I keep to myself, and the readers of this board.

Captain Stiffy
08-15-06, 13:09
Show of hands. How many have caught a disease or know someone who has died as a result of an AMP visit?Who said I was talking about the customers? These women die of drugs & disease all the time. Of course they also spread disease to the customers. If you think you've ever been with one who doesn't have a disease, you're fooling yourself. If they've been in the biz for any length of time, nearly 100% of them are diseased in one way or another. Look up the facts & stats.

And as far as people dying as a result of prostitution, who says it's only from disease? Look at the neighborhoods you are going into. At night. In strange cities. People die all the time from this. Don't be stupid. Or go ahead. Hell, I don't care. Keep thinking your condom is a magic shield, that protects you from everything.

I didn't make that last post to be preachy (or this one, when I started). I was taking a shot at the laws on prostitution, & how much safer it would be, if it were legalized & regulated (taxed).

I don't pick up SW. I prefer private providers (& some AMPS, in the past). I always assume they have something too, & just know I'm taking a risk.... but I'm taking that risk in a nice hotel, behind a locked door, not in a car, at night, with my pants around my ankles & blind on 3 sides. =)

HappyGardener
08-15-06, 21:59
I don't know anyone who has caught anything from an AMP visit. I know others who have caught stufff from streetgirls, but never from an AMP girl.

Parts of Mexico have clinics for the working girls. They have to get the Drs. ok to work in the strip clubs and bordellos. makes too much sense to have that here.

There was an AMP near where I used to live. I got friendly with one of the workers there--real friendly--to the point that i was laying in the room with the girls watching their bootleg movies while some of you guys were getting serviced. I learned a fair amount about the operations of that AMP. This girl that helped manage the place douched a lot and used a perscription mouthwash after all vists that involved sex. Not that sex happens in an AMP. I would never imply that. And I can't vouch for the cleaniness of any other girls at any other AMPS. It seemed to me that this was standard operating procedure for most AMP girls.

Call Me Booger
08-16-06, 12:23
I agree that just by the sheer volume of business that goes in and out of those amp's everyday. The odds will eventually catch up with a girl. Maybe someday the govt will pull their heads out of their respective as#$!, and put more safeguards in place like Nevada and other parts of the world.

Here's my thing though, it amazes me at the amount of bareback stuff that goes on in this hobby. I just read a post about a guy doing bbfs with a provider. WTF. To each their own I guess.

Ken Blue Eyes
08-16-06, 13:02
Saw Sonny at singapore. Highly recommend. Service consistent with the previous review on the board. For guys who like eraser nipples, don't miss this one.

Ifnot
08-16-06, 16:30
After reading the good reports of this location, and seeing that it is close to my office, I decided to go back (after a year at least -- becuase Exercise is my preferred location, but needed something different). Thought that somehow I would negotiate to be serviced by Bonnie (going by the recent reports she certainly was worth a try). Well, lo and behold, this was not possible and Odi (?) was the provider -- average looking, nice tits, 35+ body (bit of excess round the waist). Asked up front "what you want"? then demanded payment and marched me off to the stand-up shower. Threw the towel over the door, drew the curtain, and left ! Saw other providers peeping out of the holding room, but never got to see them long enough to evaluate ! The whole "hide and seek" facinates me. Back to the room, dimmed lights, and away we go. Massage was mediocre, and on the flip, quick to get the task completed. Very rushed, very mechanical, and all-in-all nothing to rave about. I was out in 25 minutes! Not likely to return, unless can see Bonnie. So, avoid ODI -- she is definitely "OD" (over done), and aweful. Figured I did one for the boys !!
take care

Slim
08-16-06, 21:51
Who said I was talking about the customers? ...=)

After I posted I realized I read your post wrong...

I guess what really would drive the AMP girls to get checked regularly, short of a law forcing it, is market forces in general. If someone posts on this board that a girl is giving folks something, I would think business wouldn't be quite as good anymore. I think LE may even feel compelled to act, not that they read this board or anything...

I've been to TJ, Mex. quite a bit and while those girls get checked regularly because its the law, I always feel safer with the local AMP girl. When the TJ girl gets done with you and heads down to the bar without washing up, your first thought is WTF did I just do??? Not that common, but I've had it happen.

As far as SWs go, you're on the Mt. Prospect board here; I'm guessing we are mostly AMP and Apt guys, I couldn't even imagine picking up a SW, but to each his own.

Midwest10
08-17-06, 15:13
Again LE eliminating our trustworthy locations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prostitution sting leads to charges against four
By Steve Zalusky
Daily Herald Staff Writer
Posted Friday, August 11, 2006

Mount Prospect police netted four arrests in a prostitution sting Wednesday night.

Reynaldo , 30, Mount Prospect, and Luis Mount Prospect, were each charged with one count of keeping a place of prostitution, a misdemeanor, police said.

Last names and street addresses were removed from report
Grissel 42, of Miami, and Rosa 26, of Laredo, Texas, were each charged with one count of misdemeanor prostitution, police said.

Officer Dirk Ollech said the arrests were made at an apartment at 3XX Hawthorne Circle in Mount Prospect. He said police responded to a resident who complained of suspicious activity there.

Police said an undercover officer was led into an apartment, where he was offered sex with one of two women in the apartment in exchange for money. Two men at the apartment accepted the money, after which an assisting officer entered the apartment and made the arrests.

All four were released after posting 10 percent of $1,000 bond and are scheduled to appear in a Cook County courtroom on Aug. 28.

Ollech said prostitution arrests are rare in Mount Prospect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dailyherald.com

GoldenGreek
08-17-06, 16:39
Again LE eliminating our trustworthy locations

Prostitution sting leads to charges against four
By Steve Zalusky
Daily Herald Staff Writer
Posted Friday, August 11, 2006

Mount Prospect police netted four arrests in a prostitution sting Wednesday night.

Reynaldo , 30, Mount Prospect, and Luis Mount Prospect, were each charged with one count of keeping a place of prostitution, a misdemeanor, police said.

Last names and street addresses were removed from report

Grissel 42, of Miami, and Rosa 26, of Laredo, Texas, were each charged with one count of misdemeanor prostitution, police said.

Officer Dirk Ollech said the arrests were made at an apartment at 3XX Hawthorne Circle in Mount Prospect. He said police responded to a resident who complained of suspicious activity there.

Police said an undercover officer was led into an apartment, where he was offered sex with one of two women in the apartment in exchange for money. Two men at the apartment accepted the money, after which an assisting officer entered the apartment and made the arrests.

All four were released after posting 10 percent of $1,000 bond and are scheduled to appear in a Cook County courtroom on Aug. 28.

Ollech said prostitution arrests are rare in Mount Prospect.

dailyherald.comDamn it! Why didnt I know about this place! I wanted to go to a Hispanic amp! Shit! And its 5 minutes from my house.

MrNatURL
08-19-06, 14:46
I've never had an AMP girl, Korean, Chinese ever come even close to offering it. But like Happy Gardener I be mighty tempted. I gone to Apts. with intentions of keeping everything covered to seeing that cute little
eye looking at me and calling me in. Many do not allow it. some do.They usually freak out if you try and put a finger in them, yet allow DATY.

MHSBecause they know that the stuff under your fingernails is much worse than that which is in your mouth.

Barney
08-22-06, 12:14
Have had some great times and some not so great times at amps. Most all keep it real clean. Some of them amy have worked in a "house" back in Korea, or where ever they canme from, and are taught to keep it clean. This is a job for them. They aren't out to keep a drug habit going. Big difference between a crack ho or junkie and an amp worker. Alot allow daty but no fingers, germs and finger nail can cut.
Alot of amps have raised door fee to $70. also see some reveiws of way over tipping, not good for the rest of us. I post some reveiws but don't go into great detail, maybe say good or bad. Seen to many bite the dust after guys post reveiws claiming fs. Was going to a couple of the amps in Highland, IN. but they are gone now.
Was on vacation and went to a famous amp known for good service. It was great, better then any service I got here in the Chicago area. To bad its so far away. Barney

Ragu Guy
08-29-06, 12:14
Had a session with BeBe at Singapore. She wasn't quite as cute as I remembered her when I saw her during a previous visit, but does have a great body. Told her I had seen Bonnie before and to verify (I guess) that I really did, she asked me to describe her. After convincing her I was not LE, we had a very nice session, usual services offered. My only complaint was that she wanted the lights turned down very low because she is "shy". Could not figure that out because as I said before, she has a nice body that felt as good as it looked. Eraser nips if you are into that.

Love It
08-29-06, 22:35
Tried Bonnie,
Large frame, not fat. Excellent massage, worked out all the kinks. Good conversation. Usual ending.

Humpalot
08-29-06, 22:53
Visited Singapore. Saw Nina. I have never heard any mention that name before. She was an attractive, late 30's early 40's slim girl with very nice breasts. She was very playful off the bat, slapping my bottom when getting out of the shower. She asked if I had been there before, I told her yes. She didn't grill me at all, even though I had not. Once I was done with the stand up shower, I asked for the soft massage. She new right where to massage softly. Didn't take long for me to turn over. She asked what I wanted, and I told her everything. She asked what I was willing to do for everything, I told her .8. She said if I had been here before, I know that it was more. She agreed on $. Started with a cbj, then her on top. I told her I wanted to get behind her and the rest was history. Very nice girl, had a bit of conversation afterwards, she was not rushing me at all. Would recommend. Has anyone else seen her before? Also very very cute, petite girl was getting another room ready when I was walking in, young and super attractive. Anyone know who I might be talking about?

Overall: 8
Face: 6
Body: 8
Massage: 8
Extras: 8

Ragu Guy
08-30-06, 09:13
Love It - the Bonnie I have been with several times is very petite, not a large frame at all. Either there is a new Bonnie working there, or the names got mixed up. Humpalot – my guess is the girl you saw was Bonnie.

Bedroom Eyes
08-31-06, 15:16
Busy week at the AMPs for me. I went to Singapore too since I hadn't been there in a while and I see many of my fellow mongerers have been trying it again.

Imagine my surprise when who I thought was the mamasan (Lisa?) was going to do my massage! Once I got over the MILF factor she gave a very good massage (which I do enjoy on top of everything else!). The little head was driving things especially well that day so I opted for FS for a $. Multiple positions, mish, cowgirl, cowboy, doggie and finally from behind with one leg on the table.

Other than the fact that she wasn't that incredibly attractive it was a good time.

67Lincoln
09-03-06, 21:21
Had some time to kill today so I went to Sinagpore. Bonnie must of been the acting Mamsan today, Took my $$$$ and then Sonny came in the room.

Typical Singapre massage. Sonny good looking MILF type. I still like Bonnie.

When I was going to the shower one of those terrier type dogs was running up and down the hall, Don't know if it was a pet or maybe their dinner.

Humpalot
09-04-06, 01:53
Is it okay to request Bonnie at Singapore? Or is it pretty much whoever is available?

Ragu Guy
09-04-06, 18:30
I have requested a specific girl at Singapore and have always gotten who I asked for. I normally call ahead at least two hours before. Reserving a girl has never seemed to be a problem.

George W. Bush
09-04-06, 19:35
Don't know if it was a pet or maybe their dinner.

Thanks, I'll be laughing about that comment for the next week or so.

Ragu Guy
09-05-06, 09:57
Has anyone seen the 2 soccer moms who advertise on craigslist? They offer a topless massage for 1.5 in Arlington Heights. I am always leary of ads on CL and this one sounds and looks almost too good to be true. Any info (pm me if you wish) would be appreciated.

Humpalot
09-06-06, 00:14
Thanks for the advice Ragu. Btw, are most of the craigslist listings legit? What is the skinny on them?

Call Me Booger
09-06-06, 11:17
Well I broke my self-imposed exile from the Suburb amps the other day, by paying a visit to Singapore.

First about the most important question. George W, I did not see the dog there, so Lincoln's dinner suspicions were correct. Poor Fido.

I stopped in the afternoon, paid the usual $60 door fee and was led to the room by Lee. Lee is probably right around 40 years old. Has some belly on her, but the biggest natural size D's, that I've ever seen in person on an asian frame.

Took the shower, and went back to room. Lee placed a towel over my butt and started on the massage, and proceeded with the usual questions: Who you seen before? What she look like?

Hmmm, I see where this is going. Okay, let's try this, I took off the towel, turned over on my side and pulled down her top to let those nice D's breathe some air.

Various other confirmations proceed, and a good time was had by all.

One other side note, she turned the light all the way down. I mean it was pitch black in the room. I was wondering if she thought I brought in a camera or something.

So, Lee is not Rockford quality, but better than the usual Mt. Prospect fare. There was one other girl in the hall that looked better/younger, but I did not get her name.

Dent55
09-06-06, 15:29
Had Amy, average looks, average ts, average hr, had to beg her to get her top off. not worth the money. Very sweet girl though. She should be someones nanny, not a amp *****.

Tencan
09-14-06, 13:09
Booger,
I called Singapore Salon to make an appointment and they never heard of Lee. Did she leave already or were they just playing games with me?

Well I broke my self-imposed exile from the Suburb amps the other day, by paying a visit to Singapore.

First about the most important question. George W, I did not see the dog there, so Lincoln's dinner suspicions were correct. Poor Fido.

I stopped in the afternoon, paid the usual $60 door fee and was led to the room by Lee. Lee is probably right around 40 years old. Has some belly on her, but the biggest natural size D's, that I've ever seen in person on an asian frame.

Took the shower, and went back to room. Lee placed a towel over my butt and started on the massage, and proceeded with the usual questions: Who you seen before? What she look like?

Hmmm, I see where this is going. Okay, let's try this, I took off the towel, turned over on my side and pulled down her top to let those nice D's breathe some air.

Various other confirmations proceed, and a good time was had by all.

One other side note, she turned the light all the way down. I mean it was pitch black in the room. I was wondering if she thought I brought in a camera or something.

So, Lee is not Rockford quality, but better than the usual Mt. Prospect fare. There was one other girl in the hall that looked better/younger, but I did not get her name.

Call Me Booger
09-14-06, 16:55
It sounds like they are playing games.

"Lee" was very paranoid with me, which makes me now assume the rest of the staff is becoming the same way.

I don't think I heard her name wrong, since as a rule, I always repeat it back to them to make sure I get it right. I'm planning on going back soon, I'll try to get it verified.

The things I do for this board.....

Iamslobbyist
09-14-06, 21:24
Paid a visit to Singapore the other night. Rang the bell and the mamasan who has been there forever answered the door. I was thinking of asking for Bonnie, but since I have not been in a while I decided to take the luck of the draw. My draw was Nina, and she was doable. Pretty cute and nice tight body although in the mid 40 range as most of the ladies are here.

She provided a nice hard massage, which I was pretty pleased with. Then it suddenly turned into a teasing massage as she dragged her fingernails seductively down my back and teased my sack and ass.

I ended up turning and just getting HR. For the area it was not a bad experience. The only thing that sucked was that Nina did not allow the hands to roam at all. I even offered another 20$ for a topless HJ, which was refused.

Luv Nooke
09-15-06, 16:55
Had to stop in at Singapore today to check out the latest offerings. Had Lee/Bebe. She was very reluctant at first to tell me her name, finally she offered Lee. At the end of the session she said it was Bebe. It seems she is using 2 names to help distinguish who has really seen her in the past and who hasn't. If you recall Miki, she started doing that too.

So, Lee/Bebe does have a large rack. But then they can be any size when store-bought as hers are. She also is a little too thick around the middle for my taste. While mama-san and I walked to the room we discussed how long it had been since I had been there, etc. Once in the room, I mentioned that it seemed they have many new girls and I would like a younger one. She said she'd oblige and left. Well, the 40-ish Lee/Bebe showed up. Clearly I was shooting for Bonnie but didn't want to ask for her by name.

Anyway, Lee/Bebe did a so-so massage leading to plenty of light touching. I did the usual spreading my legs to facilitate her reach while simultaneously carressing her legs. This lead to the flip and a quick oral cover installation followed by her getting on her back. Once there we proceeded until finished. She kept a hand in between us at first and left it there for time, presumably to protect herself from too much penetration. I didn't find it welcoming at all. Eventually she lightened up and I was able to move long at a better pace.

I won't repeat with Lee/Bebe but will go back in search of Bonnie.

Green T
09-16-06, 14:08
Went to Singapore to see Bonnie but found out she's gone. I got a new girl named Ruby. She seems to be in the same age range as Bonnie (mid 20s to early 30s), but I didn't think she was as cute. Pretty slim body type and A LOT bustier than Bonnie. Typical service but friendlier than most of the other providers I've seen.

I'll definately miss Bonnie, and I asked Ruby about her and she mentioned Bonnie might be back in December.

Wine Guy 747
09-16-06, 14:44
I get to Singapore Spa a few times. I saw "Lee" a few weeks ago. She was definitely much more careful than the first time I saw here, bordering on paranoid. Complete opposite of the first time I saw her. Something has got them spooked. Still got a CBJ but the third degree is a bit annoying.

WG

Green T
09-16-06, 17:04
*edited for double post* delete please

George W. Bush
09-17-06, 13:49
Some of the girls read this site too-I got the third degree from an AMP girl a while back, but just played stupid-said I told my best friend and he must have posted it. So if Lee is paranoid, it may be because she's a member here.

Ragu Guy
09-17-06, 15:38
Does anyone know what happened to Rose at 7th heaven? I have been trying to schedule an appointment with her all summer, but (Veronica?) who answers the phone kept telling me she was taking a few weeks off during the summer. I called last week and was told by one of the other girls that she is not back to work yet, and was not sure when she would return. Anyone know anything?

Dent55
09-18-06, 17:45
Went to apartment just west of harlem and golf. KAy-lee. Nice face small chest a little baby fat wonderful cbj and tight. kept telling me she like to f@#$. Her talking was a turn on, the more I talked the more she talked, wonder time. pm me for the phone number.

GoldenGreek
09-18-06, 18:40
Went to Singapore about two weeks back asked for bonnie and she did come to my room--was about 4: 3- in the afternoon-misweek.

Very attractive for an apm girl after a 20 minute massage she asked what I wanted--I asked if I could finish twice--she laughed at first and said that they don't do that. Then she agreeed but wanted $$. Thats when I laughed and offered $ She agrred but said she only had one comdom and wasnt allowed to get a second for the same guest. S o she said one of the two releases whoul have to be a hand release. She started with the cbj which turned into her on top. Asked for a iffrent position but she declined. Also wouldnt let me suck on the breasts. Finished round one with her on top. Round 2 started with a 5 minute break for clean-up and small talk--plenty of ball-ass play to get me hard agian--made her work hard--a good 15-20 minutes for second cup--she kept commenting that that was why thwy only do one realese but I kept insuring her I was finishing soon. She climed on top backward with her ass/ p ussy inches from my face as she was jerling me off. I say this as a potential invite to eat the snatch but didn't push my luck. Finished the 2nd cup and she seemed tired but relieved--LOL. She said next time it would be at least 150 for 2 releases but that she would give me one right off the bat, then the massage and round 2 after that. Good experience!

Looks--8
Massage-5
Extras-8 1/2
Experience-8

Call Me Booger
09-19-06, 17:59
Visited Singapore over the lunch hour, and met Nina for the first time. I immediately thought that she has the best body that I've ever seen in Mt. Prospect (not Rockford-but not bad). Previous reviews on Nina seem in line with my thoughts.

Nina's body, flat (not flabby) belly, C-D Cup implants, nice curvey small ass, short hair, and a cute face. And probably 38-42 y/o.

Nina asked what type of massage I like, and then proceeded as instructed and informed me that I could turn over whenever I want. On to the main course, the cbj was fine but not her speciality. She got on for some cowgirl and did a really slow deep and rocking of her hips. Fantastic, not in a rush at all. Asked for a switch to doggie and pounded away to the finish line, which she helped along by playing with my nuts at the same time. Nice added touch.

She said next time "We do more for longer". Not sure what she meant by that, but I will find out.

Boog

Chiharco
09-21-06, 00:49
I mistakenly (on their part) had seen who had been in the back room and out of the four, Ruby would have been my second choice based on looks. Too bad the massage & finish pretty much sucked for me, not entirely her fault, just poor communication and not right for me. Yes, I did go for the full menu.

Alright, question time, in the 20-some posts I've made, I've haven't asked for info, just gave reports, so be gentle.

1. The thing that sucks about AMPs is the lack of being allowed to choose who you want, at least for me. How does one get a "line-up" or at least be able to have a choice (if anyone has succeeded at it)?

2. My first choice that night would have been a shorter built, enhanced rack, longer hair, younger lady wearing small glasses at the time. Anyone know who that was or was I just seeing things?

Midwest10
09-21-06, 08:54
My first question is did you ask to see a lineup? Did you ask to see if there were any other girls? Did you say I want that one? Did you offer to wait for someone (although I do not recomend this one)?

Don't be afraid to ask for what you want. If you are not happy with the reply then get up and leave. You can comeback another time or go to another place down the road.

Do not let them determine your entire session. You will pay too much for unsatisfactory results!

Happy Hunting

E-

Call Me Booger
09-21-06, 10:08
Getting a line-up at an AMP can be a tough one, but not impossible. I've had this work for me in the past. I used to go to Paradise Spa in Rockford quite a bit in Rockford's heyday.

I would try to be extra nice to mamasan, bring her chocolate, cookies, tip her on occassion (nothin much $10-20, and I rarely did that). Anyways, after I built up a rapport with her, I was able to request a line-up and have my pick on a regular basis. I've never tried this in Mt. Prospect and the mamasan seems to vary at Singapore, but who knows?

As for your second question, I'm not sure who that girl was, sounds like Nina, but Nina had short hair. I'm willing to take one for the team to find out though.

Paul Stearn
09-21-06, 10:21
When I was living in Marin Co, CA I used to visit an AMP there and did exactly what you did - tipped the mamasan $100 after going in a number of times and she actually would call me when new girls started and let me see them first. This was about 5 years ago - haven't tried it here yet though.

Captain Stiffy
09-21-06, 13:05
I've never gotten a line-up in an AMP (Tokyo, in Rockford & another place I don't remember) but always in the "whiter" LS's & MP's. (Sugar's & After Ours, in Davenport, Ia. & The Spa, in Peru, Il.)

Hentaiboy
09-21-06, 14:07
Has anyone been to Private Lessons before?

Found this place in the After Dark, and found out that its close to my work.

Door Fee? Shower? Etc.?

Thanks!

67Lincoln
09-21-06, 14:37
Boog is right, get in good with the mamsan. Call her to request the person you want and you will be fine. She will also steer you to new talent that is good.

A while back I called Singapore and asked for someone, When I got there the mamsan said that another provider was there and I would like her. Boy she was not wrong.

Hentaiboy
09-21-06, 16:14
Hm, dunno if this posted or not.

But, just wondering if anyone knows anything about this Private Lesson Spa in the Prospect Heights area?

Thanks.

Chiharco
09-21-06, 22:07
Edone's spot on. To take it one step further, not just ask, demand. They always seem to play that runaround game and I just kinda say "fuck it, that's the way it is". I don't put up with that shit at American places or with escorts, so I don't know why I do at the rare occasion I visit an AMP. That's just my problem though, as far as some of the other comments go, I don't frequent enough to be considered a "regular" by their standards or put some of the other tactics to work......although in the last two months I've been to 3 different AMPs (a record for me).

As far as "Private Lessons" is concerned, I'd stay far far away just by the name alone. Sure sounds like "Tops", "O'Hare Girls", "Sweet Temptations", etc. to me.

AdaptableMan
09-25-06, 12:30
Any news about Spa One? I see alot about Singapore but does anyone frequent Spa One and if so any recomendations or advice.

Thanks

Chiharco
09-25-06, 18:11
Singapore; Choose not to settle, didn't get the line-up, but had got three different ladies brought to me untill I choose. Ended up with Nina, based on previous reports, it was a good choice. See Booger's report lower because I would just repeat pretty much what he stated.

I noticed the girl I described and questioned about earlier when I was coming out of the shower. Then I wished I didn't settle with Nina because if I refused her, I can bet she would have been the next one brought to me. I guess there's always next time. By the way, I asked who that was, it was Sunny. There are a few reports on her a few pages back. Anyway, don't ruin it for me and make her super busy and not available for my next trip.

Hentaiboy
09-26-06, 16:51
Before Bonnie left, what I did before was call in beforehand.

But I only knew Bonnie existed because of this 4um.

But, if you can find out who someone is and you wanna get them - call in ahead of time.

----

Private lessons is a friggin big fat scam. Tried myself and read a review.
$80 to get in.

Long story short - forget about this place. Stinks.

----

Anyone get with the italian hottie at Schaumburg?

Jerson
09-26-06, 21:57
Anyone get with the italian hottie at Schaumburg?Sounds hot! Where I could find them?

Ragu Guy
09-27-06, 08:19
Made an appointment with Ruby. Got there right on time but was told Ruby just went into a session with a different customer. I was going to leave, but the mamasan brought in Nina. Kind of sexy, sultry, good body and with lips that make men think of a certain sexual act. She also spoke English much better than the average AMP worker. I stayed, and was not disappointed. The look of the lips did not lie.

Dent55
09-28-06, 17:35
went to apt 790-6173 one of the worst apt experiences, then she had the nerve to ask for a tip??!! Girl was nothing like what was explained to me over the phone. AVOID

Bildo
09-29-06, 00:45
Stopped at Spa One for the first time in over a year. It was very different from most other recent spa visits. Mamasan was younger and appeared to be pregnant. Massuese was Yo Yo, thin and probably about forty. I got the usual questions, "You been here before?" and I informed her I saw Candy on my last visit quite some time ago.

TS was very stimulating and she was playful. Started the massage by getting on table as I was facing down and got between my legs. Spread powder on my legs and butt. She then paid quite a bit of attention to the twins and the vicinity. At the same time she began running her nails down my legs and accross my feet with her free hand. She was really taking her time for an enjoyable experience.

Off comes the top with no prompting and she began lightly kissing my back and then I could feel her nips against my back and shoulders. Things were really getting interesting and then suddenly took a turn for the worse. I met resistance when attemtping to remove her under garments. She asked, "How much?" I never give Little Bildo the chance to spend more than the budget permits and told her maybe .50 or .60. I ask her how much and she says, "2.00" and I tell her "no way." With a door fee of .70 I was not willing to pay escort prices for a spa adventure.

Ended up with standard finish with no bare kitty and a somewhat rushed ending. After the finish she gave lackluster massage on my arms and legs while I was on my back. Total time maybe 40 minutes. Started out teasing with great potential and ended with rushed upsell.

TS - 8
Body - 5
Finish - 5
Pre-Massage - 8
Massage - 3

P.S. Is it just me or has anybody else noticed extras seem to be available at more locations and much sooner given the number of visits than recent past. I used to go to Singapore a few years ago where FS was pretty easy to negotiate but stopped going when talent level dropped. The only other place I knew of back then that offered FS so readily was the short-lived Channel Hair on Milwuakee just south of Dundee in Wheeling. It has been my experience that extras are difficult to negotiate even when you have become a frequent regular at most local spas. My recent experiences such as this one at Spa One and Oriental Massage in Chicago have surprised me for what has been offered on the first or second visit. Is it spa girls visiting from other states that offer more service, apartment girls moving to the spas or what? I would be curious to know if you guys are having the same experience.

Chiharco
10-03-06, 01:03
The glasses wearing Sunny still eludes mne a Singapore, so I walked.

Stopped at Exercise, met CeCe, average time, but they don't know me there. The table shower was the only bonus. I don't feel that comfortable with the sheet doors there, although they did allow me to spy the talent. Nothing to write home about. Singapore's improving (IMO), too bad they don't have the table shower.

Young Man
10-03-06, 20:21
Let me start out by saying OMG...I have been hitting AMPs at about 2 a week for the past 6 years or so...and she was one of the funniest ever.

I had Sunny at Signapore, and man is she crazy in all aspects. Sunny is a older attractive korean lady, probably somewhere in her mid 40's. Very cute face, long straight hair, and fake boobs. Her massage was not that great, but she was very accomodating, when the massage was too quick, I asked for more and she did not complain at all. She is a spinner also if you are into that.

For extras, all I can say is do not kiss her after where her mouth has been...I had to tell her to stop with her tounge because I am not into having things stuck in my ass. She did not say no to a single thing I asked her, and I asked her to do alot. I rarely go for full service since it is a waste with most AMP ladies, but I could not wait to get to everything with this one.

Looks: 8
Body: 8
Atitude: 10
Extras: 10
English: 6
Massage: 5

I would do her again in a heartbeat, it was one of my best AMP experiences.

In regards to lineup, I said no to the first girl, and Mamasan brought in Sunny and said you will like.

As always YMMV,

Take care, YM

Ghost7
10-04-06, 07:58
Is Singapore on Central, right off of Elmhurst road? I did a search and couldn't find an address.

Dent55
10-04-06, 10:35
All I can say is WOW. The girl there this week, (he called her one name, she said, "kay lee") about 5'8", long jet black curly hair, olive skin, thin, B-C cup breast. Definately escort quality. A real sweetheart. And she looks more hispanic then chinese!? And she is either the best faker in the world or just the right stroking of her clit and she was wailing and twitching. As close to GFE at an apt as you can get. Only there for a week. And as a added bonus she had just got out of the shower when I got there so she smelled very nice and was wearing a black lacey short dress with a lot of cleavage. Best apt experience ever.

Ragu Guy
10-04-06, 14:32
I have confirmed that Rose no longer works at 7th Heaven. Does anyone know where she might have gone?

BeetleJuice001
10-04-06, 14:47
Dent55 or anyone else who might know,

Is this the apt that used to be at Dempster and Greenwood? I called the guy that to runs it and he has someone new named Tina, not Kay Lee. I just wanted to make sure it's the same place before I head back there. Haven't been all that pleased with the talent lately.

All I can say is WOW. The girl there this week, (he called her one name, she said, "kay lee") about 5'8", long jet black curly hair, olive skin, thin, B-C cup breast. Definately escort quality. A real sweetheart. And she looks more hispanic then chinese!? And she is either the best faker in the world or just the right stroking of her clit and she was wailing and twitching. As close to GFE at an apt as you can get. Only there for a week. And as a added bonus she had just got out of the shower when I got there so she smelled very nice and was wearing a black lacey short dress with a lot of cleavage. Best apt experience ever.

Chats 123
10-04-06, 23:00
I have confirmed that Rose no longer works at 7th Heaven. Does anyone know where she might have gone?Wow. She was the best out there. I wonder why she left. Did they get a replacement?

BeetleJuice001
10-05-06, 12:39
Wow. She was the best out there. I wonder why she left. Did they get a replacement?I haven't been there in a few months but I believe they did get a replacement. Unfortunately, I can't remember her name. Here are the people I've seen from there:

Eva - Prettiest IMHO, good service.
Rose - looks good, decent service.
Veronica - Really skinny, good service.
Helen - BIG girl, decent service.
New Girl - didn't remove any clothes and service was subpar.

Maybe it was just me but they didn't seem all too friendly each time I went there. With the exception of Eva, she was always cool.

GoldenGreek
10-05-06, 16:48
All I can say is WOW. The girl there this week, (he called her one name, she said, "kay lee") about 5'8", long jet black curly hair, olive skin, thin, B-C cup breast. Definately escort quality. A real sweetheart. And she looks more hispanic then chinese!? And she is either the best faker in the world or just the right stroking of her clit and she was wailing and twitching. As close to GFE at an apt as you can get. Only there for a week. And as a added bonus she had just got out of the shower when I got there so she smelled very nice and was wearing a black lacey short dress with a lot of cleavage. Best apt experience ever.Can you please pm me with the digets to this amp or give us a clue with the last 4 digets if they are listed on chicago after dark?

Thank you in advance!

Call Me Booger
10-06-06, 18:50
Lincoln is dead on---Ruby has an incredible fu--ing body.

Ruby has an incredible figure, nice small firm ass, flat belly, c-d cup breasts, if they're fake-my compliments to the doctor. The best body I have ever seen in Mt. Prospect. I would put her up there with Rockford from a couple of years ago.

She is not the best masseuse, but she actually tries. She spent the first 20 minutes on the rubdown. And even gave me a 10 minute cooldown rubdown.

Just an incredible experience overall.

Ohhtay
10-08-06, 04:51
Is Singapore on Central, right off of Elmhurst road? I did a search and couldn't find an address.It is on Golf Road just east of Arlington Heights road in a huge strip mall on the north side of the street where World's Gym is located, across McDonalds.

Star01
10-09-06, 09:40
Was at the Exercise last week and paid $70. for the enterance fee. Has anyone also had to pay the same.

Call Me Booger
10-09-06, 17:06
Lincoln---I agree. I'm just shocked at that size on an asian frame like hers, since she doesn't have an ounce of fat her. Impressive!

Young Man
10-10-06, 00:23
Was at the Exercise last week and paid $70. for the enterance fee. Has anyone also had to pay the same.

Yes, I hit Spa 83 last week, and they raised their price. The girl laughed and said that everyone is raising their prices. She also joked about starting a union (my words not hers) so they can get a collective barganing agrement (again my words no hers). She did say all the girls should get together and fix prices.

I have been having a fun time at Spa 83 again lately, you need to negotiate hard and bring your own wrapper and you are all set.

Take care,

YM

George W. Bush
10-10-06, 00:59
70 bucks? Highway fucking robbery! Good thing you mentioned this-I was planning on heading up there this week, but if you add the extras to the 70 dollar fee that's escort money. Considering the independent girl I see offers BBBJCIM for $80, I'll use her services more. I could get 2 for the same price and still have a little gas money left.

Ragu Guy
10-10-06, 20:51
No doubt Ruby is all natural. Had a mind blowing session with her the other day. And I have to say the massage wasn't half bad - not the best - but average at least. Would definitely repeat with her. My best AMP experience since Sara at Tokyo in Rockford.

Jerson
10-10-06, 23:54
No doubt Ruby is all natural. Had a mind blowing session with her the other day. And I have to say the massage wasn't half bad - not the best - but average at least. Would definitely repeat with her. My best AMP experience since Sara at Tokyo in Rockford.What are the costs at Singapore?

Ghost7
10-11-06, 08:11
It is on Golf Road just east of Arlington Heights road in a huge strip mall on the north side of the street where World's Gym is located, across McDonalds.

I was told by a senior member where it was but thanks for the help. I actually stopped by there to see where it was. I was on a lunch break, so I couldn't go in but it looks very hidden.
I have to go back and read some old posts to get some of the girls names down. From what I read the girls ask about other girls you've seen before.
Since I've never been there, I have to do my homework!

Ci-Traveler
10-12-06, 23:53
I was told by a senior member where it was but thanks for the help. I actually stopped by there to see where it was. I was on a lunch break, so I couldn't go in but it looks very hidden.
I have to go back and read some old posts to get some of the girls names down. From what I read the girls ask about other girls you've seen before.
Since I've never been there, I have to do my homework!

I was going to swear off of AMPs, but what the hell......

Stopped in today - saw Ruby. 26 years old, fairly attractive - a very nice body including C Cups with huge, I mean HUGE nips..........

Looks 7
Body 9
performance 4
attitude 5 (she is just completely inexperienced - hasn't a clue)

I have it good in Central IL - the Decatur/Bloomington area is really quite nice with regard to AMPs........the Chicago area is not comparable in the same way.

ci-traveler

Lemmy
10-15-06, 02:24

Since I've never been there, I have to do my homework!I needs some names to ask for to and a good time to go there. Last time I was there I got a 50 something lady. Nice finish though.

Ragu Guy
10-15-06, 09:14
I was going to swear off of AMPs, but what the hell......

Stopped in today - saw Ruby. 26 years old, fairly attractive - a very nice body including C Cups with huge, I mean HUGE nips..........

Looks 7
Body 9
performance 4
attitude 5 (she is just completely inexperienced - hasn't a clue)

I have it good in Central IL - the Decatur/Bloomington area is really quite nice with regard to AMPs........the Chicago area is not comparable in the same way.

ci-traveler

Boy, that's a totally different experience than I had with Ruby. I agree with you on her physical description, but we had an outstanding time together. Her attitude and performance could not have been better. I am planning to go back to see her agian. The only downside to Ruby is she speaks less English than most of the other AMP girls. Sorry you had such a bad experience.

Luv Nooke
10-15-06, 09:23
I usually don't write about these types of experiences but I guess I'm in a "posting" mood right now. I somethimes see traveling providers, they tend to be in town for a few days or a week and then they're gone. Not sure what the draw is here, but hey, it's fun.

Yesterday I met one who advertises on another list (list, not the other board). One of her posts was titled "fat pussy." Her name was Hailey and she was from Vegas. I usually go for the thin, shapely types, she wasn't that exactly. But she looked cute, had great breasts, was from out of town, and I had a raging hard-on.

So I met Hailey in Schaumburg after having a fairly comprehensive conversation on the phone. She was willing to discuss too much on the phone actually. I interpreted this as more inexperience rather than just plain carelessness. Anyway, I was interested in a CIM finish and told her so (PM for details). She agreed. I asked whether she was sure that was agreeable, she said "yes" again. Okay.

I got to the incall and she was a little shorter than I would have imagined based on the pictures. She emphasized that her pictures were recent too. To that point all I can say is that she must have found a very effective accellerated weight-gain program. I would describe her as "pudgy." A short, overweight girl is not a big attraction for me, but this one had promised something that I'd been longing for, so, what the hell.

We layed on the bed and began talking about that title of her post. To remove all suspicion, she didn't have large lips at all. However, there was plenty of fat to go around. She wasn;t shy about showing me that fact either. Whatever. Then she suddenly looked up and asked "Did you bring a condom?" I never pack my own, so naturally I said I hadn't. Her suggestion was that I go out to a gas station and get some. I said that could work but maybe there was another option we could explore. Since my main purpose was the finish would she just do half the service for half the rate? She agreed.

Her French was nearly fluent, quite good actually. About half way through she stopped for a moment and asked "Could you just tell me when you're ready to cum?" I said yes I would. Well the magic moment arrived, I announced my intentions, and she promptly made an enourmous mess all over, none even entered her mouth. So much for agreements.

Looking at the results it occured to me that we need a new acronym. We all understand BBBJ and CIM. But now I need something that says "All over my body, your sheets, your arm, your hands, and everywhere else except where expected." What do you think?

All in all it was a satisfying experience and I decided to get on with my day. Remember that carelessness? Well it surfaced again. It seems this young lady had some sort of car problem and had been reviewing her insurance documents, which were on the couch next to my clothes. While she was in the bathroom I began getting dressed and noticed the documents laying there. Her full name and address were on them of course. This isn't the first time I've seen a providers real name on a document, but it is careless. When dressed, I said good bye to her and left the room.

On the way out of the hotel I noticed the great breakfast that was being served and thought about how hungry I was. There was nothing I could do at the moment, I wasn't a guest at the hotel myself. It all smelled so wonderful! But wait, if questioned I had a room number and valid guest name to go with it. I pigged out!

Badger1996
10-15-06, 17:09
I needs some names to ask for to and a good time to go there. Last time I was there I got a 50 something lady. Nice finish though.Personally, I think Bonnie is by far the best. I met with a girl named Pebe last time because Bonnie wasn't there and she was pretty good too. Pebe is probably in her late 30's and Bonnie in her 20's. Then again, I am terrible at guessing ages!

Whosz Urdaddy
10-18-06, 23:19
They have new meat that goes by the name of Yoko, Very very nice Assessts.

Dent55
10-19-06, 11:29
Had a great seesion with Ruby BBBJ included. I hate to break the news guys, her breasts are inhanced. If you fondle them in the correct manner you can feel the implant. Great job though. We talked dirty during the session using the three english dirty words she knows. F@@@, Cock and Pussy. ha ha. she took her time and even gave me a nice cool down rub down, I wouldn't quite call it a massage, but the touching is enjoyable.

Dent55
10-19-06, 11:30
I stopped in at a couple of apartments yesterday and left both after seeing the gal. Both were ok, I was looking for WOW. Greemwood and Dee

Ragu Guy
10-19-06, 12:00
Whether Ruby's breasts are real or enhanced, they are amazing.

Call Me Booger
10-19-06, 12:34
Whether Ruby's breasts are real or enhanced, they are amazing.

AGREED! I think I better go back for another inspection. Can we start a poll here?

Jerson
10-19-06, 20:37
Had a great seesion with Ruby BBBJ included. I hate to break the news guys, her breasts are inhanced. If you fondle them in the correct manner you can feel the implant. Great job though. We talked dirty during the session using the three english dirty words she knows. F@@@, Cock and Pussy. ha ha. she took her time and even gave me a nice cool down rub down, I wouldn't quite call it a massage, but the touching is enjoyable.Iust visited Singapore and had Ruby, but no bbbj for me! Dammit. At one point I thought she was going to do it but no. And I had cbj for less than a min! I should have asked for BBBJ. My session was kinda rush, mamasan yelled couple times from the hallway and Ruby kept on asking me to cum. But man, her tits are amazing, and the biggest chew-able nips I ever seen! And I think those titties are real.

Hentaiboy
10-20-06, 10:37
Personally, I think Bonnie is by far the best. I met with a girl named Pebe last time because Bonnie wasn't there and she was pretty good too. Pebe is probably in her late 30's and Bonnie in her 20's. Then again, I am terrible at guessing ages!Is Bonnie still there? Bonnie is 25, I believe. I asked her once and she told me 25. She does look like it though.

Ragu Guy
10-20-06, 14:01
Is Bonnie still there? Bonnie is 25, I believe. I asked her once and she told me 25. She does look like it though.

Bonnie is no longer at Singapore. Ruby is her replacement, or so I was told. Anybody else seen Yoko? What does she look like - thin, busty, etc.?

Bildo
10-22-06, 12:27
Had the pleasure of visiting Ruby at the Singapore. I concur with Dent55's post. She bought those breasts, but they were well done. She entered wearing a very sexy outfit that showcased her thin frame, beautiful curves and one fine ass complete with long legs. Opted for no shower and was there for 45 -50 minutes. She probably has better massage skills than she lets on to, but she knows why you are there. She is very playful and has limited English skills. I even did some pearl-diving. Very enjoyable experience and Singapore is still $.60 for the hour with private rooms. Will definitely repeat with Ruby.

Vazooli
10-22-06, 12:51
Bonnie is no longer at Singapore. Ruby is her replacement, or so I was told. Anybody else seen Yoko? What does she look like - thin, busty, etc.?

Saw Yoko yesterday for the first time. Very pretty face, probably in 30's, tall and not petite. Friendly and likes to joke. She said I should run or walk to lose weight and that her fat is from too much beer.

She also discussed her "pooh-pooh" schedule, saying that sometimes she doesn't go for 2 or 3 days. She wanted to know how often I went! First time I discussed my bowel movements at an AMP.

Anyway, she has a nice set up top (small D with pencil eraser nips) and is proud to show 'em off and allow for inspection. Got to see the bottom half, too. Just asked for a HJ and I agreed on .60 since I got to play around with the goods (but no touching the kitty). Everything is available if you want, though.

Good experience and I will go back. She has a real erotic touch to get the action going and I love that part. She invited me for more extensive fun the next time there.

About Ruby: DEFINITELY enhanced. You can feel the inserts. It is a good piece of work, though, and they look great.

Vazooli
10-22-06, 13:00
And, BTW, Singapore is the only place left in the area with a door fee of .60 .

All the new ones are at least .70 and Exercise Spa and Spa 83 both raised them to .70, too.

Barney
10-22-06, 13:32
And, BTW, Singapore is the only place left in the area with a door fee of .60 .

All the new ones are at least .70 and Exercise Spa and Spa 83 both raised them to .70, too.

I was there a month & half ago. Service was good, Bonnie. But sure wasn't there no hour. $60 an hour is more then enough. But have paid $70. and get a rush job sucks. So I don't go back, or I complain, for what's that worth. Been told - next time better, only to return and that girl is gone. My 2cents.
Barney

JacknCoke
10-22-06, 14:47
Bonnie is no longer at Singapore. Ruby is her replacement, or so I was told. Anybody else seen Yoko? What does she look like - thin, busty, etc.?Aww thats sad to hear. I wonder where Bonnie went? I liked her.

Bullshit
10-22-06, 16:47
All this great talk about Singapore I hope I dont kill the vibe or get jump on by asking , has anyone seen Lisa at Singapore?

Well I did two sundays ago and WTF is she a dog! Very nice girl but old , fat , and tits down tho the Y.

I'll have to go back and get someone else, because if I see her , im running out the door.

Lemmy
10-22-06, 21:37
All this great talk about Singapore I hope I dont kill the vibe or get jump on by asking , has anyone seen Lisa at Singapore?

Well I did two sundays ago and WTF is she a dog! Very nice girl but old , fat , and tits down tho the Y.

I'll have to go back and get someone else, because if I see her , im running out the door.I think I had her to last time . She nearly tore off my shanker becouse I had a hard time soluting. Im running out the door too, even though I like being suprised when mamson calls in the massuse. Im trying for different days and times to go there. Although the last time I think I got this person your talking about when she was escortinmg me out the door I saw 2 other females that where alout younger. PS can Anyone tell me what fs tip should be. I'm on a budget right now > How low will they go?

Call Me Booger
10-23-06, 11:53

I'll have to go back and get someone else, because if I see her , im running out the door.

Yeah, I saw Lisa back in the spring I believe. I got her and the first room. She was wearing a dress with a medical coat over it. I thought she was more of mamasan screener, to make sure you aren't LE. I opted for a HJ, wasn't interested in seeing what was beneath.

Damn, I was hoping she was gone.

Dent55
10-23-06, 17:00
There used to be an apartment in skokie that had two girls. I'm in the mood for a twosome. Does anyone know of an apartment that has two girls?

PM me, thanks,

Dent

Love It
10-23-06, 19:55
Tried an apt in the Heights. Got there and go a pretty but curvy lady. Asked and got a soft massage followed by a good CBJ. Nice lips. Wanted to do her doggie and she complied. Plowed into her, loose but made up for it with looking back at me and moaning. Did her doggie, after standing her up to the wall. Good time.

Call Me Booger
10-24-06, 17:36
Well, when I pulled up to Singapore today, there was two guys walking in. So, no repeat of Ruby for me.

Instead of killing an hour, I decided to go down to Spa 1. I haven't had a table shower in a while, and was hoping they might have some new talent.

When, I walked in, it was dead. Not surprising with how much publicity Singapores getting.

Mini came walking in. I would put her in the older milf category. Older face, nice rack, small but flabby belly, and a very tiny ass. Her ass turned me into going from just thinking hs to fs. She did not disappoint, small, sweet and tight. Overall, good experience, although I went in with low expectations.

Green T
10-25-06, 01:23
Saw an ad on CL for an AAMP near O'Hare. Called for directions and to setup an appointment, the lady answering the phone was a lot nicer and easier to understand than most AAMP location.

The girl was probably 10-15 yrs younger than the typical AAMP/AMP girls. She said she was 24 and Thai. Looked a little bit older, probably early 30's, late 20s. She's probably comparable to Bonnie, face not as pretty, but better body (nicely enhanced and very skinny). Service was unrushed, and I got almost a full hour.

She said she's leaving on Saturday and her friend from LA will start working. This was the second girl I've seen at this AAMP (same # but different locations) and been very pleased with both. I will definately check out the new girl. Will share # with members who have contributed, although it is pretty easy to find. Would it be OK to post the link to the ad here?

GoldenGreek
10-26-06, 03:44
Saw an ad on CL for an AAMP near O'Hare. Called for directions and to setup an appointment, the lady answering the phone was a lot nicer and easier to understand than most AAMP location.

The girl was probably 10-15 yrs younger than the typical AAMP/AMP girls. She said she was 24 and Thai. Looked a little bit older, probably early 30's, late 20s. She's probably comparable to Bonnie, face not as pretty, but better body (nicely enhanced and very skinny). Service was unrushed, and I got almost a full hour.

She said she's leaving on Saturday and her friend from LA will start working. This was the second girl I've seen at this AAMP (same # but different locations) and been very pleased with both. I will definately check out the new girl. Will share # with members who have contributed, although it is pretty easy to find. Would it be OK to post the link to the ad here?Post the link or just the phone #.

Arfman
10-26-06, 10:30
Went to Exercise for the first time. Nice table shower, sauna and wonderful massage from Sammi. Return is a good possibility.

Desibaba
10-27-06, 02:55
Post the link or just the phone #.Please keep this to PM only. I know, as a general member, I will not be able to get that but it's not that hard to figure out (by trying hard). Meanwhile, senior members can exchange that info via PM. That way, seniors can still have info while juniors like me can do own reserach and find the places without worrying about LE reading the board.

===============================================

Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

1. There is no club, massage parlor, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town.

2. No Forum Members were detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum was used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police did not contact me or request any information from me about any forum member, and they never will because the forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada.

5. When asked about this website, LE is always going to say that they know about the site and that it was a part of their investigation. What else are they going to say? That they don't know about the site? If they say that, then they're going to get chewed up by the media in the very next question.

Thanks,

Jackson

Dent55
10-27-06, 10:12
Saw judy, average to nice looking, very enthusiatic, natyral chest, B cup, about 5'6". would recomend.

Dent55
10-27-06, 10:14
Dee apartment new location, very nice, bigger and brighter. Amy was about 5'2" petite and tight and boy does shee now how to wiggle and tighten those pussy muscles. PM me for details

67Lincoln
10-30-06, 22:54
Went to Singapore Friday ( and accoding to Booger monger Law) saw a couple of other people going into the Spa, So I was going to wait about a half hour and go back. ( the more I thought about it I really didnt want to knowingly get sloppy seconds) so I decided I would head over to Spa1.

I then thought what the hell, I would go a little further south and see what was going on at 83 Bodyworks, the last time I was there some fat korean was the massuse, If she came to the door thought I could tell her I needed more money and I would be back.

Well to my surprise Kimberly came to the door and led me to a room. I am bad on ages but I would say she is about 30-40 yo with a great body.

She is very playful, when I was going to the shower she punched me in the stomach and and told me to lay face down on the table.

She did a very complete scrubbing, it must have lasted a whole 20 mins. ( the one thing she kept doing was trying to stick her finger in my bunghole - needless to say I told her in a funny way not to go there and that was the wrong thing to do as she thought it was funny and tried to keep doing it.)

The massage was fanatastic- not to hard-not to soft.

The finish was great. Like I said her body was great.

This spa is nicely furnished ( not value city furniture) and is very clean.

When I was leaving, the mamasan was with another very cutie, I will try again.

Whosz Urdaddy
10-31-06, 23:29
I saw Pepe at Singapore. Not so good massage, good english, kinda scary looking tho. I was not happy with the service. I would not recomend to fellow mongers.

Joey Greco
11-03-06, 19:33
There was a story in the news section of The Daily Herald on wed or thur (nov 1-2) about the arrest of a 17yo Korean hooker at an apartment in Arl Hgts or Mt Pros.

I am not Mr. Computer so I do not know how to post to this site. Someone who is better versed in that stuff should do it.

The article was about 250 words long and mentioned that LEO was on to the girl because of her advertisement on a Website. It did not say which site.

Slim
11-03-06, 21:01
Here is the link:

http://www.dailyherald.com/search/searchstory.asp?id=245554

It was at a hotel, not apt. I've never had a girl at an apt. I felt I needed to ask the age of. I was a little worried until I read the story.

-------------------------------------------------------
Police say they responded to an Internet advertisement soliciting prostitution and arrested a 17-year-old last month at a Rolling Meadows hotel.

..., of XXXX Harrison Ave. in Rockford, was arrested at 7 p.m. Oct. 21 at the Holiday Inn, 3405 Algonquin Road, and charged with soliciting prostitution, Rolling Meadows police Sgt. Tony Gaspari said. She was released on bond and scheduled for a Nov. 29 court date.

“Basically the investigators periodically go through different Web sites,” Gaspari said. “They went through a particular Web site and located an advertisement there.”

Police used the contact information in the ad and scheduled an appointment, Gaspari said. The sting didn’t reveal any evidence that other prostitutes were involved, he added.

Vong also was charged with possession of cannabis, he also said.

George W. Bush
11-03-06, 22:10
She's legal tender-the age of consent is 17 in IL.

http://www.coolnurse.com/consent.htm

LogansRun
11-04-06, 05:28
I always remembered it like this. 16 will get you 20, 17 a high 5.

Cracker
11-04-06, 14:39
I have been to Singapore several times in the past, the service has ranged from exceptional to not so good but the best thing about the place is that FS has always been on the menu. I Went to Singapore yesterday, the experience was one of the worst, possibly the worst. Spent time with a lady named Odie, while she looked okay in her mini skirt, high heels and tank top she looked really out of shape without them. It’s one of things where thin women can pull off looking good in sexy clothes but without them, it’s all kind of loose and droopy. Bottom line, very rushed to the point of being ridiculous, she seemed frustrated I did not finish within 30 seconds. She had no skill in any maneuver she attempted and to top it all off the massage was awful. The whole experience was not even worth the door fee, let alone the extra $.3. At the end of it she helped me get dressed and she told me to ask for her next time, my response was ‘yeah right, maybe tomorrow’. I think the sarcasm was lost on her she walked me out the front door like we were old friends, instead of two people who spent time sharing one of the most unfulfilling awkward moments a man can have in one of these places.

Slim
11-05-06, 00:27
She's legal tender-the age of consent is 17 in IL.

I'm not sure age of consent is relevant in regards to prostitution, I remember reading somewhere that age of majority would take precedent and that sex with a prostitute under the age of majority (18) is considered child prostitution. It may be one of those fuzzy parts of the law that just isn't work fucking with.

Captain Stiffy
11-05-06, 03:54
If you PAY her for it, the laws may differ, but an adult man can fuck a 16 year old, in Iowa. :)

George W. Bush
11-05-06, 13:23
I think it's time for a road trip.

Slim
11-05-06, 19:25
I think it's time for a road trip.
The real George W. Bush took care of that in 2003. It's a federal crime to travel across state lines for that purpose, in the same way it's now a federal crime to travel to Thailand and have sex with a prostitute under the age of 18 even though age of consent is 15.

George W. Bush
11-06-06, 00:54
Is it based on the age of consent in your home state even though you are out of state? Or does she have to be 18 everywhere you travel if it's for sexual purposes? And what if a business man is in Iowa and picks up a girl that's legal there-if he's there for work and she's of age, what happens. Incidentally, the link I furnished below says the age of consent is Iowa is 14 for females, not 16.

I was just kidding about the road trip part BTW, I don't fuck high school girls. Older women appreciate you more after you're done.

Captain Stiffy
11-06-06, 01:35
It's 14, if you're no older than 18.

Dent55
11-06-06, 12:29
Had amy, hard fake tits, about 5'6", in between skinny and fat, not bad looking, not gorgeous either. would recomend but would not repeat.

Call Me Booger
11-07-06, 17:44
Any trip reports for Exercise? I'm thinking about goin if Sing is to busy. Any suggestions, please PM.

Slim
11-07-06, 20:34
I knew you were kidding George...I just saw the tie in with the real George and had to take it.

I believe the law reads that it has to be for the purpose of having sex, so I think if you are there on business and it happens you would be okay. I also think the 18 is only for sex workers, if you are in Iowa and happen to meet to 16YO that is sweet on you, you may be okay. It would still be scary though.