PDA

View Full Version : Lemon Scent

Pages : [1] 2

PanochaMan
09-08-23, 00:58
New place, new name, new thread.

PanochaMan
09-08-23, 01:27
The old number is only good for another week or so. New number is in this link, and it works now.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-lemon-scent-honolulu-hi-206156#reviews.
As for parking, I parked off site and walked in the exit driveway. Never saw a lot attendant. The building number isn't the one in the link. Its Behind It,and LS is on the right hand side of that building.

Nutmaker
09-08-23, 08:49
I always like checking out a new place, especially when it someone that I know in new digs. Finding the place was easy, and because I parked on the street and walked up the exit driveway, I didn't see any lot attendant. The lot was packed though. Anyway, I like the two door system. I'm not left standing outside while someone can get to the door. Inside was nice. I liked the layout. It speaks to privacy from the outside world. Shown to Nicole's room, waited a moment and she came in, all ready for our time. She took me to the shower (there are 2 here, so that's always good) and we enjoyed not being rushed out. Back to the room and we had our usual fun and games, and when all was said and done, I was drained and she was filled. A nice massage before time was up and I was on my way to my next big adventure.

CheapCharlie
09-08-23, 09:20
Had to see this beauty again. Texted me to come see her. So naturally I went! Same great service and attitude from this K-pop beauty. Her cute little giggle always warms my heart. I asked her what happened to Chow? She said he went Thailand and never come back. So Mr. Chow if you by chance reading this Mrs. Chow said come back home.

Shima44
09-08-23, 13:45
The old number is only good for another week or so. New number is in this link, and it works now.

As for parking, I parked off site and walked in the exit driveway. Never saw a lot attendant. The building number isn't the one in the link. Its Behind It,and LS is on the right hand side of that building.Thanks for the info. Have a fun & safe weekend.

ReallyOldGuy
09-08-23, 13:58

As for parking, I parked off site and walked in the exit driveway. Never saw a lot attendant. The building number isn't the one in the link. Its Behind It,and LS is on the right hand side of that building.From what I read, I guess ls entrance is in the back of the building? Parking lot side of the building, not street side?

Huh? Rog.

CheapCharlie
09-08-23, 19:06
From what I read, I guess ls entrance is in the back of the building? Parking lot side of the building, not street side?

Huh? Rog.I'd park on the street and then walk to LS. Parking lot looked small and crowded. Also another brother said got hassled by some asshole in the parking lot.

Kumuman
09-09-23, 00:21
From what I read, I guess ls entrance is in the back of the building? Parking lot side of the building, not street side?

Huh? Rog.Not street side.

PanochaMan
09-09-23, 01:24

Huh? Rog.No. The back building on the right side.

PanochaMan
09-09-23, 01:25
Lineup is Nicole, Bella, Lei and Joy.

ClaraForever
09-09-23, 03:06
Lineup is Nicole, Bella, Lei and Joy.Thought shiho still there.

Anyway joy from Osaka?

JimBoyden
09-09-23, 15:01
Anybody know if these two are returning to the new Lemon?

TrialnError
09-09-23, 16:18
Lineup is Nicole, Bella, Lei and Joy.Is that the Joyy from Osaka? Or is that the Joyy that I swear someone reviewed in the LB thread a while back (can't seem to find it) and was described as a younger Chinese girl?

HawaiiBoy10
09-09-23, 22:44
Thought shiho still there.

Anyway joy from Osaka?Shiho gone for a few weeks.

Mr Crowley
09-10-23, 11:54
So is Lemon Scent the new name and location of Lemon Blossom?

Restless1728
09-10-23, 13:05
Anybody know if these two are returning to the new Lemon?Lily will be back this Tuesday.

ZapHead
09-11-23, 20:37
Is that the Joyy from Osaka? Or is that the Joyy that I swear someone reviewed in the LB thread a while back (can't seem to find it) and was described as a younger Chinese girl?She was Chinese & gone already.

OlManRiver
09-15-23, 02:45
On a day when I needed a distraction from the real world, Nicole was exactly what my therapist ordered. She took my mind off of all my troubles. I love that about her. She's magical that way. From her beautiful eyes to her gentle smile, she's a pleasant distraction.

LocaLoppa
09-15-23, 15:02
Don't know. But lemon Scent is a nice, new facility. Nicole is still all class. Get some while you can, she is worth every penny.

So is Lemon Scent the new name and location of Lemon Blossom?

Punanilicr
09-16-23, 21:26
On a day when I needed a distraction from the real world, Nicole was exactly what my therapist ordered. She took my mind off of all my troubles. I love that about her. She's magical that way. From her beautiful eyes to her gentle smile, she's a pleasant distraction.She's great at that. She always takes me some place other worldly.

MissaJim
09-16-23, 22:38
Do any of the Lemon Scent ladies offer MSOG or BB? I'm going to be in Honolulu next month and would like to try LS since I think I may be a bit too large for the Energizer Bunny Lisa (I'm about 6 l). Mahalo in advance.

KuiKui2
09-18-23, 16:15
Had a chance to frolic in some fresh powder. I don't know if it's the two TS setup with no rush now (I suspect all the girls are enjoying this), her just coming back from vacay, or the appearance that traffic is slower now that football is back. Or maybe it's the combination of all three, but her touches and strokes seemed longer and more lingering. Her Olympic caliber kegels were on full display, and she goes to it at just right time in different arrangements. Kind of like hitting the NOS switch down the stretch. If you can make a connection with her, the frolicking in fresh powder is something to remember. Caress her softly Gentlemen.

CheapCharlie
09-18-23, 18:23
As president of her fan club needed to get the most out of my membership. Seeing and experiencing this "glamorous " girl reminds me why I started her fan club. And after our session I always leave satisfied. Glad that I made myself president of her fan club!

LocaLoppa
09-28-23, 12:14
Bro, did she go bye bye? When she coming back? Who's left to console her fans?

As president of her fan club needed to get the most out of my membership. Seeing and experiencing this "glamorous " girl reminds me why I started her fan club. And after our session I always leave satisfied. Glad that I made myself president of her fan club!

Orgasmik
09-29-23, 01:25
Anyone know the current line up.

JDorian
09-29-23, 01:39
Bro, did she go bye bye? When she coming back? Who's left to console her fans?She had to take some time off to take care of family issues. She told me long vacation. She'll return because she's popular around here. I would only be guessing on when she returns, so I won't speculate on exactly when. It's going to a sad times around here until Nicole returns.

LocaLoppa
09-29-23, 12:21
Sad she gone. But show must go on. Who is on deck? Snow was good--BBBJ soft and CFS, no DFK but she is probably mid 30's so younger and slim--she still here?

Had couple I saw other week but they were having dinner.

Hard to replace Nicole but it is what it is.

She had to take some time off to take care of family issues. She told me long vacation. She'll return because she's popular around here. I would only be guessing on when she returns, so I won't speculate on exactly when. It's going to a sad times around here until Nicole returns.

NewKidotb
09-29-23, 14:40
She had to take some time off to take care of family issues. She told me long vacation. She'll return because she's popular around here. I would only be guessing on when she returns, so I won't speculate on exactly when. It's going to a sad times around here until Nicole returns.Is she gone and on vaca already? Mahalos in advance.

JDorian
09-29-23, 19:07
Is she gone and on vaca already? Mahalos in advance.Sadly I was under the impression that she left already, but didn't call the house to confirm. If anyone finds differently, lucky them. Just as well, Christmas is coming and I've blown all my money on wine, women, and song (mostly women). Good time to regroup and save.

Maruchan
10-01-23, 01:10
She had to take some time off to take care of family issues. She told me long vacation. She'll return because she's popular around here. I would only be guessing on when she returns, so I won't speculate on exactly when. It's going to a sad times around here until Nicole returns.Oh that's a shame. Then again, she always leaves before she says she would haha.

Pot Shot
10-02-23, 22:22
Call to see if Nicole is available.

Mama said she's on vacation.

Call for line up before you go, four 7 nine five XXX.

Pepsi808
10-04-23, 00:05
Call to see if Nicole is available.

Mama said she's on vacation.

Call for line up before you go, four 7 nine five XXX.Yes! She is on vacation. Hope she is coming back soon.

This thread doesn't allow post phone number.

DM me if you need new phone number.

The Quiz
10-04-23, 01:46
Seen Snow again and had a spectacular early snowy winter wonderland with her. She is beautiful and loves sex, what's not to like. Will see her again soon.

PanochaMan
10-04-23, 23:11

As for parking, I parked off site and walked in the exit driveway. Never saw a lot attendant. The building number isn't the one in the link. Its Behind It,and LS is on the right hand side of that building.Thought I'd bump this post because it has the rub maps link with the new phone number.

TheThinker808
10-04-23, 23:18
Does anyone know when shiho is back?

Pepsi808
10-05-23, 14:57
Decided Get some early jingle Bell time before leave island.

Bella walks in with big smile, I hugged her long enough to show her that how uch I missed her. ' I miss you too babe ' she said. Her smile is very attractive.

Had a very great old time GFE experience. I am going to skip the details to save her energy for my next visit?! LOL I hope she don't burn out. Treat her with all your due respect she'll treat you like a king.

Definitely will return before I leave.

LargeRocket69
10-06-23, 00:19
Decided Get some early jingle Bell time before leave island.

Bella walks in with big smile, I hugged her long enough to show her that how uch I missed her. ' I miss you too babe ' she said. Her smile is very attractive.

Had a very great old time GFE experience. I am going to skip the details to save her energy for my next visit?! LOL I hope she don't burn out. Treat her with all your due respect she'll treat you like a king.

Definitely will return before I leave.Bella and Snow are the best girls here right now.

Eluder
10-10-23, 10:02
Finally got to sample this cutie last night before she goes on vacation. The reports were pretty spot on. Snow came in wearing a nice black lace bra and panty, without heels she is about 5'5-5'6 ish, K-girl from next door looks. Asked if I wanted shower but I came prepared and did that beforehand so I could enjoy my time with her. She laughed saying I was fast with getting naked so she hurried taking everything off.

Told her to lay face down and she was excited to get a massage for a change haha. Gave her my special 5 min massage LOL, followed by light kisses down her back and legs before spreading her cute cheeks to expose that lovely chocolate starfish. She enjoyed every lick around her a-hole, letting out some loud moans. Had her go doggy and proceeded to dine on those lovely lips. She started tensing up and clinched her legs tight so I let her catch her breath before flipping her to mish. Spent a solid 10 minutes eating her out and boy does she love getting eaten. At that point mini Me was all full attention and her eyes were greeting him with a smile. Layed down so she could do her thing. Her BBBJ combined with some light BLS really made me forget about the stresses in life and could've made me blow easily. Can tell she really tries to take care of you the right way. Told her I was ready for the main event and popped on the cover. Started off with mish then moved to ACG where she took control and took me to heaven (Kiss of the Dragon style, minus the stabbing) erupting all up in the hat.

Cleaned me up and excused herself to go get a warm towel. Came back to finish wiping me off as I didn't need to shower since I was heading back home anyways. We chatted a bit since it was our first, but certainly not last, date and got to know each other. We actually have the same taste in music, go figure. She listed all her previous spas and Hula Girl came out. Damn haven't heard that place in ages. She complimented on how Jr was just the right size for her, long but not too thick. Made me feel nice regardless if it's a lie. I will just go with it. Told her I'll repeat when she comes back and wished her a safe and happy restful vacation. Said she usually works one month and then two-three month vacation so she doesn't go crazy LOL. Sweet girl for sure.

Stay safe.

JasonHungHung
10-10-23, 18:23
Does anyone know when shiho is back?She said end of September but it looks like not yet. I tried to message her in the past 2 days and no response sadly. Can't wait to see her either.

PostOfficeMan
10-11-23, 00:58
Finally got to sample this cutie last night before she goes on vacation. The reports were pretty spot on. Snow came in wearing a nice black lace bra and panty, without heels she is about 5'5-5'6 ish, K-girl from next door looks. Asked if I wanted shower but I came prepared and did that beforehand so I could enjoy my time with her. She laughed saying I was fast with getting naked so she hurried taking everything off.

Told her to lay face down and she was excited to get a massage for a change haha. Gave her my special 5 min massage LOL, followed by light kisses down her back and legs before spreading her cute cheeks to expose that lovely chocolate starfish. She enjoyed every lick around her a-hole, letting out some loud moans. Had her go doggy and proceeded to dine on those lovely lips. She started tensing up and clinched her legs tight so I let her catch her breath before flipping her to mish. Spent a solid 10 minutes eating her out and boy does she love getting eaten. At that point mini Me was all full attention and her eyes were greeting him with a smile. Layed down so she could do her thing. Her BBBJ combined with some light BLS really made me forget about the stresses in life and could've made me blow easily. Can tell she really tries to take care of you the right way. Told her I was ready for the main event and popped on the cover. Started off with mish then moved to ACG where she took control and took me to heaven (Kiss of the Dragon style, minus the stabbing) erupting all up in the hat.

Cleaned me up and excused herself to go get a warm towel. Came back to finish wiping me off as I didn't need to shower since I was heading back home anyways. We chatted a bit since it was our first, but certainly not last, date and got to know each other. We actually have the same taste in music, go figure. She listed all her previous spas and Hula Girl came out. Damn haven't heard that place in ages. She complimented on how Jr was just the right size for her, long but not too thick. Made me feel nice regardless if it's a lie. I will just go with it. Told her I'll repeat when she comes back and wished her a safe and happy restful vacation. Said she usually works one month and then two-three month vacation so she doesn't go crazy LOL. Sweet girl for sure.

Stay safe.After your report had to visit Snow before her vacation. She's not as young as the 2 previous girls I've seen but she's still younger than most at these places. She's that cute Chinese girl you see walking around the mall. She's very friendly and good service, that's what matters. Now I want to try Mei at J-Spa.

PanochaMan
10-13-23, 00:45
Called and Mama said 2 new girls started, so I had to check it out. Pepsi and Luxx (pronounced Looks) are their names, but they're new to Hawaii, not the girls who made those names famous. I decided to go with Pepsi, and I wasn't disappointed. She is about 5'4" and is lean with blonde hair. Maybe in her 30's. Almost a spinner with what felt like natural B cups. Attractive and energetic. I went for the btbts and she was quick and thorough, with a nice BBBJ preview. She applied good pressure with her body. Back in the room, I laid back for more of her energetic BBBJ with great suction. She flipped around for 69 and her panocha was clean and responsive. She stayed in 69 for a good amount of time until I noticed her body start to quiver. Then, she slipped on the cover and rode me in cg and acg for a bit. When she was getting close, she hopped off and said "doggy" as she bent over the table. I entered her in standing doggy and went there to completion. A few extra thrusts until I fell out, I laid down and she went for some hot towels. She cleaned me up and we talked a little. Her English is excellent. Mama called time and I was on my way. I will definitely be seeing her again.

PanochaMan
10-14-23, 05:50
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/%ef%b8%8f-lemon-scent-asian-clean-and-cozy-room%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f-8am-2am_370801

KinkyJiji
10-15-23, 08:39
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/%ef%b8%8f-lemon-scent-asian-clean-and-cozy-room%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f-8am-2am_370801Drove by looking for it but couldn't find the sign. What business is. Next to them? Are they kn same building as City Garden Spa? Drove inside sam. Sung plaza too but nada.

MakaKiller
10-15-23, 09:06
Drove by looking for it but couldn't find the sign. What business is. Next to them? Are they kn same building as City Garden Spa? Drove inside sam. Sung plaza too but nada.I usually park on the street outside City Spa or thereabouts or you may park in the attended lot behind to the City Spa building. As you take the one way driveway into the lot keep walking mauka towards the fence that used to connect to the Sam Sung Plaza parking lot & Angel Relaxation. LS is on the ground floor corner unit of the 2 story building across from the City Spa building / parking lot. Tiger Golf academy is upstairs. Inside you will find that they did a decent renovation. Stay Safe.

Maruchan
10-15-23, 14:13
Called and Mama said 2 new girls started, so I had to check it out. Pepsi and Luxx (pronounced Looks) are their names, but they're new to Hawaii, not the girls who made those names famous. I decided to go with Pepsi, and I wasn't disappointed. She is about 5'4" and is lean with blonde hair. Maybe in her 30's. Almost a spinner with what felt like natural B cups. Attractive and energetic. I went for the btbts and she was quick and thorough, with a nice BBBJ preview. She applied good pressure with her body. Back in the room, I laid back for more of her energetic BBBJ with great suction. She flipped around for 69 and her panocha was clean and responsive. She stayed in 69 for a good amount of time until I noticed her body start to quiver. Then, she slipped on the cover and rode me in cg and acg for a bit. When she was getting close, she hopped off and said "doggy" as she bent over the table. I entered her in standing doggy and went there to completion. A few extra thrusts until I fell out, I laid down and she went for some hot towels. She cleaned me up and we talked a little. Her English is excellent. Mama called time and I was on my way. I will definitely be seeing her again.Did you get a look at Luxx? Was it someone new or a rename?

Anyone know the full lineup?

Maruchan
10-19-23, 05:36
I decided to go with Pepsi, and I wasn't disappointed. She is about 5'4" and is lean with blonde hair. Maybe in her 30's. Almost a spinner with what felt like natural B cups. Attractive and energetic. I went for the btbts and she was quick and thorough, with a nice BBBJ preview. She applied good pressure with her body. Back in the room, I laid back for more of her energetic BBBJ with great suction. She flipped around for 69 and her panocha was clean and responsive. She stayed in 69 for a good amount of time until I noticed her body start to quiver. Then, she slipped on the cover and rode me in cg and acg for a bit. Though not an exact match that description gave me memories of Dani (Nirvana / Nabi). She had blonde-ish hair and spoke English well, was very laid back. I don't think this could be her, but she is another one I miss from a few years ago.

WoodWorker72
10-19-23, 22:54
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/%ef%b8%8f-lemon-scent-asian-clean-and-cozy-room%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f%ef%b8%8f-8am-2am_370801Are the pics real and what's the damage $ of those who have been?

DrunkenSushi
10-20-23, 03:04
Though not an exact match that description gave me memories of Dani (Nirvana / Nabi). She had blonde-ish hair and spoke English well, was very laid back. I don't think this could be her, but she is another one I miss from a few years ago.Can we get a explanation of Pepsi (L, A, S) thanks in advance.

GofasBits
10-20-23, 09:52
Are the pics real and what's the damage $ of those who have been?You got to RTFF! Pics in that ad are fake. In fact they don't ever run an ad with the girl's real pics. If guys say it's real it's from other monger's posting pics that either they took or from old ads belonging to other establishments. Fees are standard and if you don't know what the standard is then I suggest you get to reading like most contributing members do. GL!

LocaLoppa
10-22-23, 21:46
Who you bros fucking? Any good now that Snow and Nicole on vacation?

Tempted to go see Lux to pretend its the now untouchable adult star way out of my income level LOL.

Lei, Lux, Tiana, Pepsi. Any BBFS GFE? Mahalos.

Big Gulp
10-23-23, 17:20
Who you bros fucking? Any good now that Snow and Nicole on vacation?

Tempted to go see Lux to pretend its the now untouchable adult star way out of my income level LOL.

Lei, Lux, Tiana, Pepsi. Any BBFS GFE? Mahalos.Tiana and Lei for sure. Not sure about the other two. Go try out Tiana, seems like lots of mongers like her.

ClaraForever
10-23-23, 23:48
Tiana and Lei for sure. Not sure about the other two. Go try out Tiana, seems like lots of mongers like her.Is Shiho back to Lemon?

When I called, no Shiho but someone informed she may be there.

Maybe trying to lie low?

ExitOnly
10-24-23, 01:17
Tiana and Lei for sure. Not sure about the other two. Go try out Tiana, seems like lots of mongers like her.MM said Pepsi gone already.

LocaLoppa
10-24-23, 12:12
Went fuck Lux. L 8, A 8, S 7.

Looks good--guessing 30 something 5'3" with curves, nice firm ass, natural B. Shaved. Easy on the eyes. Korean. Body like Nicole but little thicker, not as tall and firm ass on Lux.

Non rushed service, BBBJ soft, DATY, CFS. No kiss. No massage. Standard 60, 150-160.

Will try them all and decide if repeat. The girl Selina at other place gave better BBBJ and tight pussy but service was cum for me quick and get out fast.

Was busy three rooms full of fucking and banking girls moaning loudly. Shiho, Lei, Lux, Tiana and maybe one more there.

Is Shiho back to Lemon?

When I called, no Shiho but someone informed she may be there.

Maybe trying to lie low?

UkiSlamma
10-24-23, 14:17
I went to this place for the first time last Friday, I went around 9 pm. I was not impressed, it was a bunch of old Korean ladies. There was one with a nice body and long black hair but she looked too old, don't get me wrong I did old providers before but I was not feeling it, told mama I'm good but she sent in another one with short hair and she was old too but body wasn't as good as the first one. I told mama next time and she understood. I was still feeling horny and I wanted to crossover to Angel but they fenced it off, I had to exercise and walk around. As I walked to the door I saw another guy being let in and the mama saw me so me and the other monger walks in, the other monger gets the other room across from me. I'm in the room waiting, I take off my shoes, still waiting, then I get half naked still waiting. 5 min turned to 10 min, I get dressed and walk out I see mama, I ask how long the wait she said 15 min and I say next time. I'm still horny, I walk out towards gungnam cafe and I see a massage front on the right side of the parking lot, since I'm there I might as well get a massage, place looks legit and I didn't expect any extras. I get a person named (senior members only) old lady look like in her late 50's decent looks not my cup of tea but super nice. Good technique on my back with hints on balls and rubbing my crack. Gave her a. 50 tip, I don't know her schedule she's there when she needs extra cash. I believe that place is legit but she does HE personally.

LocaLoppa
10-24-23, 18:36
Maybe was Shiny? Dunno I never fuck Shiho or Shiny. Yet.

Looks good--guessing 30 something 5'3" with curves, nice firm ass, natural B. Shaved. Easy on the eyes. Korean. Body like Nicole but little thicker, not as tall and firm ass on Lux.

Non rushed service, BBBJ soft, DATY, CFS. No kiss. No massage. Standard 60, 150-160.

Will try them all and decide if repeat. The girl Selina at other place gave better BBBJ and tight pussy but service was cum for me quick and get out fast.

Was busy three rooms full of fucking and banking girls moaning loudly. Shiho, Lei, Lux, Tiana and maybe one more there.

ClaraForever
10-24-23, 23:56
Maybe was Shiny? Dunno I never fuck Shiho or Shiny. Yet.Shiny must be shorter than 5'3.

And never be thicker than Nicole. Never be considered thick whether it means hourglass shape.

Shiny had typical Hawaii's favorite spinner body. Short, 4'10-5' , thin boned and skinny with long necks and small facial bones.

Maruchan
10-25-23, 15:47
Was busy three rooms full of fucking and banking girls moaning loudly. Shiho, Lei, Lux, Tiana and maybe one more there.Tiana or Tiara?

RadioHazard
10-25-23, 16:10
New shiny or this one MILF that use to work at Happiland and some other places?

Bella I believe is there too. At least she was last week when I called but she was all booked up and hence never went.

Shiny must be shorter than 5'3.

And never be thicker than Nicole. Never be considered thick whether it means hourglass shape.

Shiny had typical Hawaii's favorite spinner body. Short, 4'10-5' , thin boned and skinny with long necks and small facial bones.

TrialnError
10-25-23, 18:22
Tiana or Tiara?Tiara that used to work at Blue Star.

LargeRocket69
10-25-23, 19:02

Was busy three rooms full of fucking and banking girls moaning loudly. Shiho, Lei, Lux, Tiana and maybe one more there.Maybe was Bella using a different name? Service and description sounds like her and someone mentioned she is there.

Blake123
10-28-23, 05:57

Based on what I've been reading in this thread, it doesn't sound like the Shiny (aka Blue, Sara) we all enjoyed at Happiness, Tokyo Spa, Roses, CHM.

Drake678
10-29-23, 20:14

Was busy three rooms full of fucking and banking girls moaning loudly. Shiho, Lei, Lux, Tiana and maybe one more there.Thanks bradda I appreciate the info "but service was cum for me quick and get out fast. " I need to avoid this type of girls.

ClaraForever
10-30-23, 16:33

Bella I believe is there too. At least she was last week when I called but she was all booked up and hence never went.Bella aka Linda at rejuve / Wendy at nirvana?

Or Bella aka Shira, former top spa owner?

LocaLoppa
10-30-23, 18:49
Mahalo bro. Just to be clear, service with Lux was good—she fuck long time no complaint. She just not GFE no DFK for me. BBBJ, CFS, non rushed.

The girl that rushed me out the door was at other AMP, the one at old Crystal Healing building, second floor. Forget what the name is, I think the girl is Selina, Chinese spinner.

No repeat for me at that AMP. She flying solo AFAIK, and seems she has a following—maybe her serivce better now I don't know no reports.

Thanks bradda I appreciate the info "but service was cum for me quick and get out fast. " I need to avoid this type of girls.

TrialnError
10-30-23, 20:04
Bella aka Linda at rejuve / Wendy at nirvana?

Or Bella aka Shira, former top spa owner?It's Bella aka Linda. She works here.

ExitOnly
10-31-23, 08:36
Mahalo bro. Just to be clear, service with Lux was goodshe fuck long time no complaint. She just not GFE no DFK for me. BBBJ, CFS, non rushed.

The girl that rushed me out the door was at other AMP, the one at old Crystal Healing building, second floor. Forget what the name is, I think the girl is Selina, Chinese spinner.

No repeat for me at that AMP. She flying solo AFAIK, and seems she has a followingmaybe her serivce better now I don't know no reports.Selina was very rushed, to the piont of being pushy. She won't let me touch anything for more then a few seconds. No repeat for me.

SurfRider808
10-31-23, 11:42
Shiny must be shorter than 5'3.

Shiny had typical Hawaii's favorite spinner body. Short, 4'10-5' , thin boned and skinny with long necks and small facial bones.If it is Shiny, she always wore a gold chain around her waist. If this is her. I am running down there now!

RadioHazard
11-02-23, 14:39
If it is Shiny, she always wore a gold chain around her waist. If this is her. I am running down there now!I curious about this shiny too. I tried to see but she was always busy. Tiara was there but she a pass for me. Lux, Bella and Nicole all not there and on vacation.

ClaraForever
11-03-23, 12:20
I curious about this shiny too. I tried to see but she was always busy. Tiara was there but she a pass for me. Lux, Bella and Nicole all not there and on vacation.Checked rubmaps and found there is a provider named Nicole.

Is that popular Nicole from lemon scent?

Jake4999
11-03-23, 17:14
If it is Shiny, she always wore a gold chain around her waist. If this is her. I am running down there now!Shiny is pretty. Lean and heavily tattooed up. Good BBBJ. Like DATY. No kissing. I would not repeat.

Jake4999
11-03-23, 17:16
Thanks bradda I appreciate the info "but service was cum for me quick and get out fast. " I need to avoid this type of girls.Lux has nice figure. I must have caught her on a bad day because her FS sucked. I asked for BBJCIM finish but She said no and finished off with a good HJ.

Shima44
11-03-23, 20:43
Is this where the old Hawaii's Finest was before they moved to Ward now at Ala Moana. Hawaii's Finest was on the 2nd floor.

Ck813
11-04-23, 00:03
Please someone tell me he line up, looking for Lily specifically. TIA.

Is this where the old Hawaii's Finest was before they moved to Ward now at Ala Moana. Hawaii's Finest was on the 2nd floor.

Maruchan
11-04-23, 04:17
I saw Lux (Luxx aka Coco at Blue Star) twice. Each time was a different experience, but not really in the best way.

Lux is a girl next door pretty Korean woman who is on the taller side (maybe five and a half feet?) and is not spinner but is not fat (kinda broad back). Her English is decent.

The first time I met her it was a bit more chill. She was friendly enough, no preview in the shower, but it was pleasing enough. She gave LFK (kinda medium FK) and allowed me to DATY for a good long time, saying she liked it. She was pretty sensual with btb, and her nipples were nice and chunky and she used them well to tease me. Though her boobs are a good size, they aren't huge, so not really ideal of TF, she did sensually use them on me in a very effective way. Just had standard mish with her.

The second time was different. It was maybe a month later. Started off a little disappointing because she had no memory of me. Still, she was kinda friendly though not as friendly as the first time. Did not really get a good preview in the shower, and she did not use her boobs on me like she did the first time. As for DATY, she let me go for maybe 2 minutes, then started moving away and finally pulling my head away. More disappointing. The rest was standard fare, but seemed like she was less into it with less kissing (but there was some). Was looking forward to the second meet, as usually when you know each other it gets better but sadly it didn't.

It wasn't terrible, just a downgrade from the first time. Not sure I will go for a third, but will keep it in my back pocket if none of my favorites are around.

LVB808
11-04-23, 12:27
Is this where the old Hawaii's Finest was before they moved to Ward now at Ala Moana. Hawaii's Finest was on the 2nd floor.It's in the building directly behind the one you're referencing.

Shima44
11-04-23, 13:04
It's in the building directly behind the one you're referencing.Okay. Got it. Thanks.

Johnny14
11-04-23, 16:45
Lux has nice figure. I must have caught her on a bad day because her FS sucked. I asked for BBJCIM finish but She said no and finished off with a good HJ.Sounds like this place is going down hill since the regulars, Bella, Lily, Nicole are all on vacation. Only the table scraps are left.

Shima44
11-05-23, 15:27
Does anybody know the current lineup?. I saw that Bella Lily & Nicole on vacation. I called the number ending in 5559 & no one pickup the phone.

SouljahTwo
11-06-23, 05:44
I forgot how she looks like all I remember was the cute.

Body and Chinese tat she had. She is a golfer. Anyone can pm her Instagram or Facebook?

TheThinker808
11-06-23, 06:16
I saw Shiny yesterday and if I could guess she's in her late 30's or early 40's. She is thinner almost like a very slim athletic build. She is tatted heavily and that was the biggest turn on for me but other than that she doesn't nearly even stack up to Nicole or even Shioh. Her table shower is very basic, no teasing just a straight up table shower to get you clean. No preview no kissing.

Back in the room she has some good BJ skills, 69, and CFS. Again no kissing and she was just overall regular. Nothing that I would really come back to. It was meh.

ACupOfTea
11-06-23, 13:13
I saw Shiny yesterday and if I could guess she's in her late 30's or early 40's. She is thinner almost like a very slim athletic build. She is tatted heavily and that was the biggest turn on for me but other than that she doesn't nearly even stack up to Nicole or even Shioh. Her table shower is very basic, no teasing just a straight up table shower to get you clean. No preview no kissing.

Back in the room she has some good BJ skills, 69, and CFS. Again no kissing and she was just overall regular. Nothing that I would really come back to. It was meh.Is this the Shiny that was at Tokyo Spa, Roses?

RadioHazard
11-06-23, 14:19
Nah different shiny. The shinny that was at Tokyo is the same one the last popped up at Happiness. I believe that shiny also went by Blue. I also doubt its her but when I called I was told there was a blue in the line up long with shinny.

So anyone know anything about blue at Lemon?

Is this the Shiny that was at Tokyo Spa, Roses?

ReallyOldGuy
11-06-23, 16:02
Does anybody know the current lineup?. I saw that Bella Lily & Nicole on vacation. I called the number ending in 5559 & no one pickup the phone.I called last week for lily. Mom said she will be back today, Monday. Don't know about anybody else. Warm lily up for me.

Johnny14
11-06-23, 18:56
I called last week for lily. Mom said she will be back today, Monday. Don't know about anybody else. Warm lily up for me.Sure man, I'll go stretch her wide open, she must be tight after that vacation.

Shima44
11-06-23, 20:05
I called last week for lily. Mom said she will be back today, Monday. Don't know about anybody else. Warm lily up for me.Okay. Thanks.

Nurk2000
11-06-23, 21:14
Shiho and Sugar are supposed to be back tomorrow.

Shima44
11-07-23, 00:21
Shiho and Sugar are supposed to be back tomorrow.Okay. Thanks for the heads up.

Mongerholic
11-07-23, 11:01
Shiho and Sugar are supposed to be back tomorrow.I have never heard of a Sugar in the line-up at Lemon Scent. Can some provide a description of her.

Nurk2000
11-07-23, 16:37
I have never heard of a Sugar in the line-up at Lemon Scent. Can some provide a description of her.Check the reviews in the old Lemon Blossom thread for details.

Mongerholic
11-07-23, 20:35
Check the reviews in the old Lemon Blossom thread for details.I read the old LB forum and wanted to clarify if this Sugar is from the old Tokyo spa on Ward or the Sugar from Kison and Happiness. TIA.

GofasBits
11-07-23, 21:42
I read the old LB forum and wanted to clarify if this Sugar is from the old Tokyo spa on Ward or the Sugar from Kison and Happiness. TIA.Sugar from TS also worked at Happiness. Unless you're talking about the slightly taller, slightly younger and prettier face one. Either way I don't want to speculate which one it is since I don't have first hand experience. Hope someone confirms. I'd like to know which one this is as well.

Mayjah
11-09-23, 01:43
Sugar from TS also worked at Happiness. Unless you're talking about the slightly taller, slightly younger and prettier face one. Either way I don't want to speculate which one it is since I don't have first hand experience. Hope someone confirms. I'd like to know which one this is as well.After my session with Tiara a couple of weeks ago, I was recommended to try Sugar by a lady who gave me my parking validation. I've only been to LS three times so I'm not too familiar with faces other than the names mentioned in this thread. That lady wasn't the mama I saw that day and my other visits so I'm guessing she's a provider there as she looked slightly younger than Tiara. The only description I got was that Sugar was a younger girl. I think she told me to try Her since I'm on the younger side. On my most recent visit last week, I called for a lineup and Sugar wasn't working. I'm also curious about the Sugar at LS.

NewKidotb
11-13-23, 20:51
Anyone got info on when Nicole come back? Thanks in advance braddahz.

LAVibe
11-13-23, 23:07
Drop by today, to see who was available. Saw that Ayoung is back from her 2 month vacation. Last I heard, she went on vacation at the end of August.

Ck813
11-14-23, 00:30
Is this the Sugar from Kison?

Pac6375
11-14-23, 18:21
Was told by mamma Nicole is gone till sometime in Dec.

Sam H
11-15-23, 17:49
Can someone either post or PM me a link to their new ad? Or how to contact the new place? Any girls with large boobs here besides Nicole?

Thanks in advance.

LocaLoppa
11-19-23, 19:15
Any bro sample Sugar? Is she the spinner from Happiness?

Is this the Sugar from Kison?

Reshala
11-21-23, 06:33
An absolute amazing fuck, very pretty for her age. I love the tattoos though, definitely my type of girl. But just won't be part of the rotations.

Gimamura
11-22-23, 17:41
Was lucky to snag an early pre lunch romp with the little energetic JAV bunny Shiho. As always, she never disappoints and fulfills all my fantasy and carnal needs. No need to get into the details as she is well reviewed. Was ecstatic to spend some time with Shiho since my previous encounter with her was in the beginning of the year. Then she went on an extended vacation.

Shiho enters with room wearing a sexy all-white lacy outfit. Made me feel like I was on my honeymoon night. As always she is super sweet, attentive and made me feel like a king.

Can't wait until the next session. Hoping to get the sexy schoolteacher with the tight white blouse and leather skirt.

KuiKui2
11-22-23, 20:53
Got to play in some fresh powder. She's back for a limited time before what sounds like an extended vacation.

Be nice Gentlemen.

Maruchan
11-25-23, 00:00
Sorry folks, unless one of you steps up and reports I guess which sugar remains a mystery.

Called to see if I could make an appointment to find out which one, but when I called. Mama only said Snow, Blue, and Leii there.

Maybe it was just that day, but looks she is not there (.

Mongerholic
11-25-23, 00:07
Sorry folks, unless one of you steps up and reports I guess which sugar remains a mystery.

Called to see if I could make an appointment to find out which one, but when I called. Mama only said Snow, Blue, and Leii there.

Maybe it was just that day, but looks she is not there (.I can confirm that is is the same Sugar from Kison and Happiness. I saw her a few times perhaps she returned to LV. Keep trying.

Pepsi808
11-26-23, 16:14
[Deleted by Admin]

Let me be clear, if you make another shill account to promote this place I will edit the post so that it says you use hidden cameras to extort your customers.

Fucking try it and see if I lie.

A2

Maruchan
11-27-23, 01:34
I can confirm that is is the same Sugar from Kison and Happiness. I saw her a few times perhaps she returned to LV. Keep trying.Interesting, I thought she had retired. Wonder why she did not go back to happiness.

Noahlee105
11-27-23, 16:04
Finishing some food and since I was in the area I figured why not stop by relax my ass after the busy holiday.

Called mama everybody was busy, she was mentioning new girl Luna from mainland first time Hawaii 24 years old! Uh! Really.

But Latin girl in LB?? Interesting! I decided to go visit. Waited 10 min. Soft knock knock and was greeted by Luna!

I'd say she looks younger then 24 ,tiny hour glass shape very attractive looking!

Wow! She looks hot and sexy!

Very warm and inviting right from the start. No awkwardness at all. The way she pressed her body against mine with a simple hug and kiss made me feel as if we were long time neighbors, LOL.Was everything covered?

Ck813
11-27-23, 16:30
BBFS, DFK, BBBJ, price please give more detail. Thank you!

Finishing some food and since I was in the area I figured why not stop by relax my ass after the busy holiday.

Called mama everybody was busy, she was mentioning new girl Luna from mainland first time Hawaii 24 years old! Uh! Really.

But Latin girl in LB?? Interesting! I decided to go visit. Waited 10 min. Soft knock knock and was greeted by Luna!

I'd say she looks younger then 24 ,tiny hour glass shape very attractive looking!

Wow! She looks hot and sexy!

Very warm and inviting right from the start. No awkwardness at all. The way she pressed her body against mine with a simple hug and kiss made me feel as if we were long time neighbors, LOL.

Lots of sensual body sliding with that juicy skin of her, Oof. I'm getting goosebumps right now as I type this.

Switch to 69. As she was gagging on my shit, I was returning the favor lick' and her till it was a river. Still Got some of the nail scratches on my back. But her finger telling me to 'come hither' for sure was EZ to understand.

Johnny14
11-27-23, 18:27
Thanks Luna!!

Highly recommend. Definitely will repeat.

I can say she is top notch Latin girl in town for sure.

I hope she stay longer. Treat her nice please LOL!

Good luck ya'll!What did you guys do, mama says Luna work one day and gone. Either some dude ripped her open or had her pussy overworked?

TheThinker808
11-27-23, 21:29
I just called and I guess Luna was only supposed to be there for a day? But who knows.

Current line up is Lei, Snow, Pepsi. I forgot the last girl though LOL.

RadioHazard
11-27-23, 22:12
Last week I Called for sugar I was told lei snow and blue. Week prior there was A Young in the mix. But no sugar.

I never went but I am curious if anyone sampled Pepsi or Blue? But perhaps there already gone too. Lots of turn over and recycled names at this place.

I just called and I guess Luna was only supposed to be there for a day? But who knows.

Current line up is Lei, Snow, Pepsi. I forgot the last girl though LOL.

Maruchan
11-27-23, 22:29

Current line up is Lei, Snow, Pepsi. I forgot the last girl though LOL.Guess sugar still not there. Last girl wasn't blue / tiara?

DadIsJ2000
11-27-23, 22:38
Guess sugar still not there. Last girl wasn't blue / tiara?It's Snow lei, Pepsi Lily.

Ck813
11-28-23, 00:51
Wow Lily gone too. Anyone know if she is coming back?

Guess sugar still not there. Last girl wasn't blue / tiara?

WhiteCrave
11-29-23, 17:22
Does anyone know if Hilton is coming back? I love snow bunnies and she was the best.

Restless1728
12-04-23, 22:24
I've posted about her before, but it's been a while and I don't want to take her for granted. She is stunning to look at, passionate, and crazy sexy in bed! But my favorite thing about her is she likes to laugh, and is a joy to be around! She's been loyal to hawaii, and has gained great following. I just want to give her a shout out for being such a Sweatheart!

LastHurrah
12-07-23, 08:04
Just had a great time with Tiara. Saw her before at Blue and didn't know she moved to Lemon. Duh I'm a dummy sometimes as didn't have her number. Anyway heard she was there so called and made an appointment. Finally found the place. Kinda confusing instructions especially the driveway. Out of the way so very discreet though.

YMMV but we have some chemistry I guess so seems like she gives me VIP service. Awesome BBBJ with DT all the way down. She's got a nice body for MILF. Smooth skin and nice panocha that's baby smooth. Stayed there for a long time enjoying those lips. Alternated between daty and having her DT me then we 69. Asked her to rim me and she obliged going wet and deep. Standing mish then standing doggy until. I was on the edge then asked to blowing her mouth. She turned and knelt and DT until I exploded. She gives a great DT just the way I like it. Did some DFK after just because I'm kinky. All in all great time with her and definitely a repeat for me. To me she's got a great body with nice big MM and awesome BJ skills. And just me. But I like her small pussy lips. Yummy and juicy.

Mr Solo74
12-09-23, 15:58
Had extra time during lunch hour and decided to visit Lemon Scent. They always provide GREAT service and have above average women.

Mama recommended Blue and I agreed. She definitely exceeded my expectations.

Looks:

Face is a 8-9 pretty face with medium length hair.

Body is a solid 8- she has small natural C cups with tootsie roll sized nips. Super nice!

She reminds me a hot 30 something year old MILF with a nice body. Just perfect proportions.

Attitude- a total sweet heart that makes you feel like she truly loves you and wants to take care of you.

Service- very attentive and giving. Table shower was thorough, But no preview. Back in room, her BBBJ was one of the highlights. She will just keep going and going and going. Lots of suction and using her hands.

Main course was covered but felt super tight with lots of friction. She is open to multiple positions and she doesn't get tired.

I will definitely repeat!! I highly recommend.

YMMV.

Lefty Boy
12-09-23, 18:16
Heard Sugar was back so went down. Was expecting Happiness Sugar given prior reports but it was Tokyo Sugar which was fine since she gives great service as well. I wonder if both work here but at different times?

WonHungLow
12-09-23, 18:27
Had extra time during lunch hour and decided to visit Lemon Scent. They always provide GREAT service and have above average women.

Mama recommended Blue and I agreed. She definitely exceeded my expectations.

Looks:

Face is a 8-9 pretty face with medium length hair.

Body is a solid 8- she has small natural C cups with tootsie roll sized nips. Super nice!

She reminds me a hot 30 something year old MILF with a nice body. Just perfect proportions.

Attitude- a total sweet heart that makes you feel like she truly loves you and wants to take care of you.

Service- very attentive and giving. Table shower was thorough, But no preview. Back in room, her BBBJ was one of the highlights. She will just keep going and going and going. Lots of suction and using her hands.

Main course was covered but felt super tight with lots of friction. She is open to multiple positions and she doesn't get tired.

I will definitely repeat!! I highly recommend.

YMMV.Thank you for the tip. Going to have to try Blue tonight. She sounds like a guaranteed great time. Covered but if she's that hot no matter!!

DangerBoy
12-09-23, 21:56
Been over a year since she worked at the last iteration of this place (Lemon Blossom).

Bummer she hasn't been back.

Shima44
12-11-23, 00:32
Went to check out LS is morning since I was at ala moana center. I walked over from ala moana center. This was my 1st time to this location. When I got to the room ask mama who is available mama told me Snow. I was kinda shock she was available. She had no makeup on which I liked. She is Kawaii. Nice size boobies. Her b2 b I enjoyed. No preview in shower room. Back to the room started with a massage. After massage she gave me a BBBJ. Her BBBJ was really good. Had to make her stop. It was time for daty. I was shocked that I made her cum & she did get wet. She didn't ask & I didn't too about cover or not. Cover went on. She went on top & which to doggy. The view in doggy was amazing. I'm a ass man LOL. Wipe me down after & massage again. I enjoyed her massage. Better than some MT. In & out in 50 mins. She will be leaving in 5 days.

Ck813
12-11-23, 18:36
What is the current line up?

TIA.

HawaiiBoy10
12-17-23, 06:03
For all you Linda / Bella fans, I heard Linda will be returning to Happiness on Monday.

Ck813
12-19-23, 19:20
I don't know all the ladies but Mama said there are lots of ladies. So much that she couldn't name them all. This was late last week so I don't think many left. I only know of Lily, Nicole, Hilton, Coco, and I think Lena. Who are all the other ladies she speaks of?

I couldn't stay as the one I was looking for was not there.

HawaiiBoy10
12-19-23, 23:55
I don't know all the ladies but Mama said there are lots of ladies. So much that she couldn't name them all. This was late last week so I don't think many left. I only know of Lily, Nicole, Hilton, Coco, and I think Lena. Who are all the other ladies she speaks of?

I couldn't stay as the one I was looking for was not there.Does that mean Nicole, Hilton, etc. Are there now? Or are those the only names you know?

JayLennine9007
12-22-23, 15:46
Was lucky to snag an early pre lunch romp with the little energetic JAV bunny Shiho. As always, she never disappoints and fulfills all my fantasy and carnal needs. No need to get into the details as she is well reviewed. Was ecstatic to spend some time with Shiho since my previous encounter with her was in the beginning of the year. Then she went on an extended vacation.

Shiho enters with room wearing a sexy all-white lacy outfit. Made me feel like I was on my honeymoon night. As always she is super sweet, attentive and made me feel like a king.

Can't wait until the next session. Hoping to get the sexy schoolteacher with the tight white blouse and leather skirt.You are spot on, great description, I must say the reviews are accurate. We connected very quickly when I first met her, and she made me feel comfortable right away. She's undoubtedly on a mission to please. I wish I could pack her in my suitcase and take her home, but I don't think my wife would like that! Her service 10 best on Oahu. (I've been through all AMPs and she is the best). I can't wait until the next session.

Honolulu Yobo
12-22-23, 17:38
Does she still have the same weekday schedule?

You are spot on, great description, I must say the reviews are accurate. We connected very quickly when I first met her, and she made me feel comfortable right away. She's undoubtedly on a mission to please. I wish I could pack her in my suitcase and take her home, but I don't think my wife would like that! Her service 10 best on Oahu. (I've been through all AMPs and she is the best). I can't wait until the next session.

Ichiro Cho
12-22-23, 22:48
You are spot on, great description, I must say the reviews are accurate. We connected very quickly when I first met her, and she made me feel comfortable right away. She's undoubtedly on a mission to please. I wish I could pack her in my suitcase and take her home, but I don't think my wife would like that! Her service 10 best on Oahu. (I've been through all AMPs and she is the best). I can't wait until the next session.I agree completely. Shiho is a very special woman.

OlManRiver
12-23-23, 02:32
Does she still have the same weekday schedule?Monday, Tuesday & Friday.

Seeing her is always a treat. She's so welcoming and always ready to please.

Reshala
12-23-23, 14:45
Does that mean Nicole, Hilton, etc. Are there now? Or are those the only names you know?Pretty sure Nicole is still on a vacation. My birdies would have told me if she returned LOL.

YellowFever968
12-24-23, 09:31
I went to their old location to see it's closed can any one inform me of their new number or location please.

LocaLoppa
12-24-23, 11:29
Bro-rubmaps is your friend, most all places here listed. Have fun and report on who still there. Called earlier and Nicole not back yet.

I went to their old location to see it's closed can any one inform me of their new number or location please.

OlManRiver
12-24-23, 23:26
I went to their old location to see it's closed can any one inform me of their new number or location please.The rubmaps link is in the second post in this thread. All you need for location and contact info is there.

AtoApoka
12-25-23, 22:20
Anyone know when Nicole cumms back?

Ck813
12-26-23, 14:53
Please let me know if she has or will return. Private message is best. I'm getting tired of the same and want a white girl. I promise I will treat her right.

Ck813
12-28-23, 19:04
Tiara and Sugar are there. Lily is gone Nicole is gone. Will keep updated as I learn more. Sugar is Kison one without the Tan and skinny.

Ck813
12-28-23, 19:55
Why is everyone so tight and not wanting to share the line up? All of a sudden not many reports and so on. When there twice recently and I share. The haole parking guy with white hair, he no come collect parking ticket from me. He give me ticket and I park. The local looking guy, eh where you off to? I point and I see him taking my description or plates and writing them down. I see more and more places doing this. Who hires these guys? If you like know who is as pm. Lily is my favorite. Sugar is cool but I like Lily the best. I have seen Koko gone, Hilton gone, Lily away, Nicole away, Lena mama said not here. That is it who I saw that I can remember. I have a SO so I can't write things down for later times.

HawaiiBoy10
12-29-23, 03:22
Tiara and Sugar are there. Lily is gone Nicole is gone. Will keep updated as I learn more. Sugar is Kison one without the Tan and skinny.Leii is there too. And Shiho on certain days.

ExitOnly
12-30-23, 02:45
Why is everyone so tight and not wanting to share the line up? All of a sudden not many reports and so on. When there twice recently and I share. The haole parking guy with white hair, he no come collect parking ticket from me. He give me ticket and I park. The local looking guy, eh where you off to? I point and I see him taking my description or plates and writing them down. I see more and more places doing this. Who hires these guys? If you like know who is as pm. Lily is my favorite. Sugar is cool but I like Lily the best. I have seen Koko gone, Hilton gone, Lily away, Nicole away, Lena mama said not here. That is it who I saw that I can remember. I have a SO so I can't write things down for later times.Don't think people are being tight lips. The place is just not happening lately. All the top providers are away and they can't keep new girls working there long. Some for only a few days. Words are the mamas are ripping the new girls off and owner is not doing shit about it. That can't be good for business.

ClaraForever
12-30-23, 05:24
Don't think people are being tight lips. The place is just not happening lately. All the top providers are away and they can't keep new girls working there long. Some for only a few days. Words are the mamas are ripping the new girls off and owner is not doing shit about it. That can't be good for business.Heard some mamas lie "appointment clients come to certain providers when they are actually just walk in, if some girls give more tips to mamas. If that girl got rejected by walk in customer, they lie "that man" broke appointment cause she is not his type of girls. But we know some guys just tell the truth to girls.

I did not hear which place it was or they were though.

Honolulu Yobo
12-30-23, 22:06
Ask Leii, she knows Nicole's status.

Anyone know when Nicole cumms back?

ExitOnly
12-31-23, 01:29
Heard some mamas lie "appointment clients come to certain providers when they are actually just walk in, if some girls give more tips to mamas. If that girl got rejected by walk in customer, they lie "that man" broke appointment cause she is not his type of girls. But we know some guys just tell the truth to girls.

I did not hear which place it was or they were though.What a shame. Many of these new girls are young providers with potential (Lux and Pepsi for example) but left soon after because of mama's scams and thievery. All stars like Lily and Nicole don't care because they have their own clientele but it just a matter of time before they move on also. So its not just cheap and demanding mongers that's driving new talent away.

Ck813
01-02-24, 18:53
I totally believe you. I went to a MP, asked for a certain provider and MS said not there, busy and ir get appointment coming. I later saw this provider at another time. I asked the provider what happened and she seemed confused. Said she was there, wasn't busy and never had another appointment. Think two providers told me this. Now I just go show up and ask if I don't have their personal number.

Don't think people are being tight lips. The place is just not happening lately. All the top providers are away and they can't keep new girls working there long. Some for only a few days. Words are the mamas are ripping the new girls off and owner is not doing shit about it. That can't be good for business.

ExitOnly
01-02-24, 22:54
I totally believe you. I went to a MP, asked for a certain provider and MS said not there, busy and ir get appointment coming. I later saw this provider at another time. I asked the provider what happened and she seemed confused. Said she was there, wasn't busy and never had another appointment. Think two providers told me this. Now I just go show up and ask if I don't have their personal number.Yeah, with this place you have to be firm. If mama said your girl is busy and try to push another provider on you, you have to walk. I did that once and the provider suddenly became available in 15 minutes. Mama send in a provider unknown to me and tried to say she was the girl I asked for. Please. I have seen the the girl before so I know they were lying. They even try to say I "remember wrong". Best to get the number from the girl you like and text them directly. Many good one left because of the mamas' BS and owner does nothing to correct the problem.

TheThinker808
01-03-24, 00:46
Yeah, with this place you have to be firm. If mama said your girl is busy and try to push another provider on you, you have to walk. I did that once and the provider suddenly became available in 15 minutes. Mama send in a provider unknown to me and tried to say she was the girl I asked for. Please. I have seen the the girl before so I know they were lying. They even try to say I "remember wrong". Best to get the number from the girl you like and text them directly. Many good one left because of the mamas' BS and owner does nothing to correct the problem.I can speak to this as well. I texted the provider and she was surprised that the mama told me she was busy. Be prepared just to walk if they are giving you the run around.

FlojaliniShot
01-03-24, 01:54
I totally believe you. I went to a MP, asked for a certain provider and MS said not there, busy and ir get appointment coming. I later saw this provider at another time. I asked the provider what happened and she seemed confused. Said she was there, wasn't busy and never had another appointment. Think two providers told me this. Now I just go show up and ask if I don't have their personal number.They always push for other girls. I just tell them no next time. But they call back right after and say come in 15 minutes. So MS majority of the time will lie and they know because you walk in and look at them they have this irritating look and kinda get rude. All I can do is laugh.

P Venkman
01-03-24, 02:37
I can speak to this as well. I texted the provider and she was surprised that the mama told me she was busy. Be prepared just to walk if they are giving you the run around.Wow that really sucks. Seems now days got less AMPs, less selection (older ladies), and now this. Lemon Blossom as it was called was one of my to go places. You will need the girls cell number now I guess. But just knowing shadiness is going on is a turn off.

Kool808
01-03-24, 18:36
Tiara and Sugar are there. Lily is gone Nicole is gone. Will keep updated as I learn more. Sugar is Kison one without the Tan and skinny.Is this Happines sugar?

Ck813
01-03-24, 19:10
So I went there and had an appointment with a certain someone, guess what? MS said she here and sent this provider in. Maybe MS reading these? I no like say who because MS will know who. They don't say much anymore, just who there and who not. They say like IDK and they walk away. They no collect money either now or is it I haven't gone in a long time? Pay the girl they say.

Wow that really sucks. Seems now days got less AMPs, less selection (older ladies), and now this. Lemon Blossom as it was called was one of my to go places. You will need the girls cell number now I guess. But just knowing shadiness is going on is a turn off.

AssCastro
01-03-24, 23:34
So I went there and had an appointment with a certain someone, guess what? MS said she here and sent this provider in. Maybe MS reading these? I no like say who because MS will know who. They don't say much anymore, just who there and who not. They say like IDK and they walk away. They no collect money either now or is it I haven't gone in a long time? Pay the girl they say.These mamas don't know how to read but I am sure the owner does. One girl who left told me mama held on to some of their money for save keeping and refused to return them when the girl are leaving. The mamas at this place actively preyed on the new girls knowing they will leave and have a plane to catch.

Lefty Boy
01-04-24, 00:09
Is this Happines sugar?No, it's Tokyo Sugar.

LargeRocket69
01-04-24, 00:30
Anyone know when Snow is coming back?

GofasBits
01-04-24, 08:41
No, it's Tokyo Sugar.Sugar who worked at Tokyo / Ume spa also worked at Happiness. I don't think she was ever there at the same time as the slightly younger and taller sugar who is supposedly in Vegas somewhere ATM. My point is linking their description to an AMP is kinda useless when most have worked at the same places at one time or another. Try using descriptors specific to the provider in question. The sugar from Tokyo / Ume spa has a cat tattoo on her pelvic region or one of her upper thighs. I can't remember the exact location, but it is there. Now that's something you can't miss and one that only belongs to a specific provider. Hopefully that clears things up.

Darkalterego
01-04-24, 12:55
I remember both Sugars. The one from Tokyo Spa. Is she like upper 50's? Perhaps a bait and switch but when I went to see Sugar at Tokyo Spa the woman I seen had to have been upper 50's. Only bring it up because it was worlds apart from what I thought from all the reviews.

Sugar who worked at Tokyo / Ume spa also worked at Happiness. I don't think she was ever there at the same time as the slightly younger and taller sugar who is supposedly in Vegas somewhere ATM. My point is linking their description to an AMP is kinda useless when most have worked at the same places at one time or another. Try using descriptors specific to the provider in question. The sugar from Tokyo / Ume spa has a cat tattoo on her pelvic region or one of her upper thighs. I can't remember the exact location, but it is there. Now that's something you can't miss and one that only belongs to a specific provider. Hopefully that clears things up.

Sam H
01-04-24, 16:31
Please let me know if she has or will return. Private message is best. I'm getting tired of the same and want a white girl. I promise I will treat her right.Do you have her number? She may not know about the change in name phone and location of this place.

TheThinker808
01-05-24, 19:13
Hey all so current line up when I called this morning was Blue and Sugar. I don't know if this line up changes in the evening time. I called around noon.

Lefty Boy
01-05-24, 20:36
Sugar who worked at Tokyo / Ume spa also worked at Happiness. I don't think she was ever there at the same time as the slightly younger and taller sugar who is supposedly in Vegas somewhere ATM. My point is linking their description to an AMP is kinda useless when most have worked at the same places at one time or another. Try using descriptors specific to the provider in question. The sugar from Tokyo / Ume spa has a cat tattoo on her pelvic region or one of her upper thighs. I can't remember the exact location, but it is there. Now that's something you can't miss and one that only belongs to a specific provider. Hopefully that clears things up.True, but I think most mongers equate Happiness Sugar as the younger one from LV and Tokyo Sugar as the older one with the cat tat and larger tits. When both were working in Hawaii at the same time a few years back that's how we differentiated them in the old reports.

TheThinker808
01-05-24, 21:59
I just called the provider I wanted to see and she left me know she has an open schedule. I than called to make an appointment and literally just said all slots full after just getting a response from the provider. Literally minutes. They told me she started early and when I called earlier she wasn't part of the line up. Man they are giving us run arounds.

Honolulu Yobo
01-06-24, 10:20
If you call a provider to make an appointment, tell her the time that you want to see her, and ask her to tell the mamasan. That way, you know your appointment is good and eliminates the confusion / favoritism.

I just called the provider I wanted to see and she left me know she has an open schedule. I than called to make an appointment and literally just said all slots full after just getting a response from the provider. Literally minutes. They told me she started early and when I called earlier she wasn't part of the line up. Man they are giving us run arounds.

LocaLoppa
01-06-24, 12:51
Made appointment with mamasan no problem and had good fuck sessions here before.

Sometimes girl says schedule open but when she goes in she get appointments booked by mama so some sync up and all good. Sometimes girl tell me sooory cum back tomorrow because mama booked.

Appointments or something. Whatever, its a game, get plenty other girls to fuck.

Never had a problem at LB or LS, but I do go there a lot. Either text girl directly if you have number, or call mama. Too bad never work out, shit happens but its rarely intentional.

All good. Have fun.

Ck813
01-06-24, 13:04
I don't have her number—- please if anyone has info pleas let me know.

Do you have her number? She may not know about the change in name phone and location of this place.

Ck813
01-06-24, 13:06
I don't have all the providers numbers yet more than one of them. If someone would like to give me Shiho Bella and so one I would be very grateful.

If you call a provider to make an appointment, tell her the time that you want to see her, and ask her to tell the mamasan. That way, you know your appointment is good and eliminates the confusion / favoritism.

TheThinker808
01-06-24, 22:56
Anyone try the new girl momo yet?

Honolulu Yobo
01-07-24, 00:04
I think Bella went to Happiness.

Lina / Gia is now Ruby at Happiness.

I don't have all the providers numbers yet more than one of them. If someone would like to give me Shiho Bella and so one I would be very grateful.

LocaLoppa
01-07-24, 12:30
Ask the girl for her number. Don't expect other bro to give you. Some girls are selective about who the have in their contact list. Some never give number, or maybe never give to me LOL.

Its business, unless they see you outside and give you their real name then its personal.

My fuck with Shiho was winnahs, would repeat and recommend to anyone who wants curvy spinner fantasy. Never try the new one yet maybe next week.

AssCastro
01-07-24, 19:19
Ask the girl for her number. Don't expect other bro to give you. Some girls are selective about who the have in their contact list. Some never give number, or maybe never give to me LOL.

Its business, unless they see you outside and give you their real name then its personal.

My fuck with Shiho was winnahs, would repeat and recommend to anyone who wants curvy spinner fantasy. Never try the new one yet maybe next week.Roger that. Never share provider's numbers on an open forum. There's a reason why certain people don't have their contact info. Shiho for one told me never shared her info with anyone because of past stalking and harassment.

SupaShakaMan
01-11-24, 09:21
Was at the Walmart the other day and felt the urge. I was in the right neighborhood, so I called and was able to make an appointment with Shiho. I was lead to a room and waited, wondering which sexy outfit she'd be in today. A tap on the door and in walked a sexy business woman. When she removed her coat, I saw how sexy she was, wearing a great little purple teddy outfit. She told me to sit in the chair, and she proceeded to give me a sexy strip tease. Damn, this girl is soooo hot. First her bra, then her panties, leaving only her garter belt and stockings. She dropped a towel on the floor and turned up the heat. On to her knees, she started kissing my chest and worked her way down to my hard stiffy. Some teasing before she engulfed me, I was torn between letting her go and stopping her so we could shower. The big head opted for the shower. She left to prepare the shower room, came back and showed me the way. Inside, I laid face down and she cleaned me before getting on top and began rubbing her breasts up and down my back. On the flip, she cleaned some more, started sucking and then mounted me. She used her kitty to slide back and forth on me before sliding me in for a little tease. I could have finished in the shower with her, but she got off and rinsed me down. We dried off and back to the room.

The rest is a blur of kissing, sucking, dining and fucking. Before long, we finished with me deep inside of her, cg style. I always love our times together. Shihonis one of the sexiest women that I've ever been with. She knows how to use every bit of her petite body to get me to maximum heights. If you haven't seen her yet, you're cheating yourself. We chatted a bit and it was time to go. She dressed me and sent me on my way with a sexy kiss that said to come back again, soon. I definitely will little one.

PanochaMan
01-12-24, 02:25
When I read that there was a new girl at LS, I felt that it was my duty to TOFTT. Called and made my appt, showed up and was shown to a room. Momo came in and was easy on the eyes. About 5'4", shoulder length auborn hair, she was cute in a girl next door / college student type of way. I'm guessing 30 ish (looks younger but I'm horrible with the guessing game) A pleasant kiss and we were off to the shower. She isn't shy when it comes to striking up a conversation, and her English is really good. As she disrobed in the shower, I couldn't help but notice a few things. She pleasantly thick, which I love. Also, her B cups have some amazing gum drop sized nipples on them, and she says that they're very sensative (in a good way) Her btbts was good. Cleaned me up and did the slip and slide then flipped. More clean up and more slip and slide, but more sensual this time, doing the cock between the thighs thing that really can double for BBFS. Her BBBJ skills are top notch also. She gave me a little preview in the shower. All cleaned up, dried off and back to the room. She offered a massage, but I asked if we could postpone that til after. She was more than happy to take direction from me at this point, so I started licking and sucking her nipples and then continued down with daty. Her panocha is clean and shaven. She got wet while I was down there and liked my style. After some time, she gave me the signal that it was her turn, so I switched places with her and she began an amazing BBBJ. Plenty of good suction and bls involved with her slapping her face with my hard cock. When she wanted to fuck, she slipped the cover on and asked me what position I'd like. I opted for cg and she stood above me and lowered herself on to me. She started off with grinding, and she felt quite snug. I could feel her working her muscles while she was grinding. Then, she squatted and began acg so I put my hands under her thighs and helped with the motion which she seemed to like and appreciate. Back and forth between bouncing and grinding, and soon enough I was filling up the condom, but she kept on squeezing. She has great muscle control. When she was finished, she got off, removed the cover and was proud of how full it was (proud of herself for getting that much out or proud of me for filling it, I'm not sure which. She had me roll over and began the massage, asking how hard. I said go for it, and she did. A nice, strong massage and I was ready for a nap.

She comes to us by way of Dallas, so I hope that everyone gets a chance to visit. Hopefully she'll stay for a bit. This is her first time here also, so, not any of the other Momos that people may be thinking of. Standard damages and I was off back into the wind and rain. I will repeat.

LastHurrah
01-12-24, 02:37
When I read that there was a new girl at LS, I felt that it was my duty to TOFTT. Called and made my appt, showed up and was shown to a room. Momo came in and was easy on the eyes. About 5'4", shoulder length auborn hair, she was cute in a girl next door / college student type of way. I'm guessing 30 ish (looks younger but I'm horrible with the guessing game) A pleasant kiss and we were off to the shower. She isn't shy when it comes to striking up a conversation, and her English is really good. As she disrobed in the shower, I couldn't help but notice a few things. She pleasantly thick, which I love. Also, her B cups have some amazing gum drop sized nipples on them, and she says that they're very sensative (in a good way) Her btbts was good. Cleaned me up and did the slip and slide then flipped. More clean up and more slip and slide, but more sensual this time, doing the cock between the thighs thing that really can double for BBFS. Her BBBJ skills are top notch also. She gave me a little preview in the shower. All cleaned up, dried off and back to the room. She offered a massage, but I asked if we could postpone that til after. She was more than happy to take direction from me at this point, so I started licking and sucking her nipples and then continued down with daty. Her panocha is clean and shaven. She got wet while I was down there and liked my style. After some time, she gave me the signal that it was her turn, so I switched places with her and she began an amazing BBBJ. Plenty of good suction and bls involved with her slapping her face with my hard cock. When she wanted to fuck, she slipped the cover on and asked me what position I'd like. I opted for cg and she stood above me and lowered herself on to me. She started off with grinding, and she felt quite snug. I could feel her working her muscles while she was grinding. Then, she squatted and began acg so I put my hands under her thighs and helped with the motion which she seemed to like and appreciate. Back and forth between bouncing and grinding, and soon enough I was filling up the condom, but she kept on squeezing. She has great muscle control. When she was finished, she got off, removed the cover and was proud of how full it was (proud of herself for getting that much out or proud of me for filling it, I'm not sure which. She had me roll over and began the massage, asking how hard. I said go for it, and she did. A nice, strong massage and I was ready for a nap.

She comes to us by way of Dallas, so I hope that everyone gets a chance to visit. Hopefully she'll stay for a bit. This is her first time here also, so, not any of the other Momos that people may be thinking of. Standard damages and I was off back into the wind and rain. I will repeat.Thank you for the great information. Definitely put her on my must see list. Want to suck on those big nipples for sure.

Gimamura
01-12-24, 23:04
Was at the Walmart the other day and felt the urge. I was in the right neighborhood, so I called and was able to make an appointment with Shiho. I was lead to a room and waited, wondering which sexy outfit she'd be in today. A tap on the door and in walked a sexy business woman. When she removed her coat, I saw how sexy she was, wearing a great little purple teddy outfit. She told me to sit in the chair, and she proceeded to give me a sexy strip tease. Damn, this girl is soooo hot. First her bra, then her panties, leaving only her garter belt and stockings. She dropped a towel on the floor and turned up the heat. On to her knees, she started kissing my chest and worked her way down to my hard stiffy. Some teasing before she engulfed me, I was torn between letting her go and stopping her so we could shower. The big head opted for the shower. She left to prepare the shower room, came back and showed me the way. Inside, I laid face down and she cleaned me before getting on top and began rubbing her breasts up and down my back. On the flip, she cleaned some more, started sucking and then mounted me. She used her kitty to slide back and forth on me before sliding me in for a little tease. I could have finished in the shower with her, but she got off and rinsed me down. We dried off and back to the room.

The rest is a blur of kissing, sucking, dining and fucking. Before long, we finished with me deep inside of her, cg style. I always love our times together. Shihonis one of the sexiest women that I've ever been with. She knows how to use every bit of her petite body to get me to maximum heights. If you haven't seen her yet, you're cheating yourself. We chatted a bit and it was time to go. She dressed me and sent me on my way with a sexy kiss that said to come back again, soon. I definitely will little one.So well said of your description of Shiho the sexy energetic bunny. You got my gonads all worked up, so I tried to do a surprise visit with her as a belated Christmas present to me. But unfortunately, her dance card was all full. I guess the early bird get the worm, so I have to call in earlier to get on her dance card. Can't wait for my next visit with her.

The best thing I adore about Shiho is her sincerity and warm-hearted personality. These are qualities one looks for in a SO. Gents, treat her well, with respect and kindnes. And she will return the favor in kind.

PanochaMan
01-13-24, 00:15
So well said of your description of Shiho the sexy energetic bunny. You got my gonads all worked up, so I tried to do a surprise visit with her as a belated Christmas present to me. But unfortunately, her dance card was all full. I guess the early bird get the worm, so I have to call in earlier to get on her dance card. Can't wait for my next visit with her.

The best thing I adore about Shiho is her sincerity and warm-hearted personality. These are qualities one looks for in a SO. Gents, treat her well, with respect and kindnes. And she will return the favor in kind.Well said. You're so right about all of that, especially her warm heart. I've seen her philanthropy at its best after the Maui fires.

StateFarmerzz
01-13-24, 04:28
Does anyone have link to an ad, or message me phone number to text? Reviews sound really good right now LOL.

LocaLoppa
01-13-24, 11:31
Rubmaps, bro. Everyting is there. Go fuck a girl and report—get plenty girls!

Does anyone have link to an ad, or message me phone number to text? Reviews sound really good right now LOL.

PanochaMan
01-14-24, 00:57

As for parking, I parked off site and walked in the exit driveway. Never saw a lot attendant. The building number isn't the one in the link. Its Behind It,and LS is on the right hand side of that building.Bumping this since so many questions about contact info. Always best to make an appointment if you want to see someone specific at a specific time. For popular girls, call early.

Ck813
01-14-24, 18:23
Park inside, wash and sometimes get sometimes no more attendant. Mama said off an on those guys meaning they bother for ticket they no bother. One time I parked got the ticket the guy (haole) no care about the ticket and I had validation. The local looking guy he ask for my ticket. They do write down something which I'm assuming your license plate.

Bumping this since so many questions about contact info. Always best to make an appointment if you want to see someone specific at a specific time. For popular girls, call early.

AQuiz
01-18-24, 22:51
Really appreciate all the reports. Got a visit queued up this year and the AMP scene here sounds glorious. Looking forward to it!

Blake123
01-20-24, 05:49
...the AMP scene here sounds glorious. Looking forward to it!Quite the opposite. You're about 10 years too late.

HawaiiBoy10
01-20-24, 20:34
Really appreciate all the reports. Got a visit queued up this year and the AMP scene here sounds glorious. Looking forward to it!

Quite the opposite. You're about 10 years too late.LOL Maybe it really sucks where he's from.

PanochaMan
02-04-24, 00:59
Stopped by to see how things were, and mama introduced me to Summer. Well, all I can say is Summer came early this year. That groundhog is in the wrong business. Summer is about 5'2" and I doubt that she's even 100 lbs. I'd put her in the spinner category, but she's not skin and bones. Just right, with mm Dee cups and straight auburn hair past her shoulder. We introduced ourselves and I asked to shower. She did a nice btb on my back, and on the flip she gave me a nice BBBJ preview. Perfect amount of suction and not afraid to go past the tip. She's also easy on the eyes, IMHO. Back in the room I laid on my back and she continued the BBBJ. I could have popped from that but I held back. She was about to slip on the cover when I asked her to wait. We switched places and I showed some proper attention to her Dee cups before heading down for daty. Clean and clean shaven, Summer was receptive to my style and became sensitive quickly. After she came, we switched places again, she took a moment to catch her breath and slipped the cover on. She giggled at the fact that she didn't need any lube, even with the cover. She slid me in and started working me in all the styles. She bounced, she grinded and she even did a rotating grind. She sped up and then slowed down, taking me to the edge several times before she spun around and finished me in rcg. I was spent and she excused herself, returning with hot towels and mouthwash for me. She wiped me down and had me turn over for a massage, which she's quite good at. Licensed out of state. We chatted a little and she's quite the giggler. Her English is great, so we had a nice chat. I'll definitely do my best to see her again before too long. Not sure how long she'll be here, but I recommend her highly. If there were a downside to any of our time, it would be that she doesn't seem to kiss, but she's fantastic in every other way. Will repeat and would recommend.

ReallyOldGuy
02-04-24, 01:21
Got a call from lily. She's back from vacation. Warm up her engine for me until I can see her.

See how good a friend rog is for you.

LittlePeanut
02-07-24, 06:17
A few days ago, I called ahead asking if they were busy and that I wanted to come by in 30 minutes. Mama who answered the call said "ok come". I get there on time, rang the buzzer, and Mama greeted lukewarm. She asked at the door if I could wait 15-20 minutes. A bit shocked, I said "I was the one that just called a little bit ago and you said to come. " Mama just repeated to "come back 15-20 minutes. Can you wait?" So, I said "No I can't. Thank you and have a good night. " And I quickly and quietly left.

I really enjoyed the old location, when it was known as Lemon blossom. This would have been my first time trying the new location, but I may not try again for a long awhile. I wish she didn't waste my time and would have just told me on the phone that they were busy.

Luckily Happiness was in walking distance and took me, saving my night.

LocaLoppa
02-07-24, 13:23
Bro, must be all the girls was busy fucking when you went. They pretty cool at this place so make appointment next time, no need chose a girl just say you want to take next available. Before time long before covid used to have choke girls around town and could walk in lots of places like Seven, Rakuen, Pine Tree and see line up of hotties to fuck. Times have changed.

A few days ago, I called ahead asking if they were busy and that I wanted to come by in 30 minutes. Mama who answered the call said "ok come". I get there on time, rang the buzzer, and Mama greeted lukewarm. She asked at the door if I could wait 15-20 minutes. A bit shocked, I said "I was the one that just called a little bit ago and you said to come. " Mama just repeated to "come back 15-20 minutes. Can you wait?" So, I said "No I can't. Thank you and have a good night. " And I quickly and quietly left.

I really enjoyed the old location, when it was known as Lemon blossom. This would have been my first time trying the new location, but I may not try again for a long awhile. I wish she didn't waste my time and would have just told me on the phone that they were busy.

Luckily Happiness was in walking distance and took me, saving my night.

Daisuki02
02-07-24, 22:07
Bro, must be all the girls was busy fucking when you went. They pretty cool at this place so make appointment next time, no need chose a girl just say you want to take next available. Before time long before covid used to have choke girls around town and could walk in lots of places like Seven, Rakuen, Pine Tree and see line up of hotties to fuck. Times have changed.I think he might've been more upset that the girl wasn't ready even though mama told him to come through. Though I will say I hear about how great any scene is however long ago and as a newer monger I am quite jealous.

Max #01
02-16-24, 04:05
I'm a DC senior who has been visiting this week. Many thanks to all the HNL forum members (especially seniors) who have shared their advice and opinions here or by PM. It came down to either Lemon Scent or Happiness. LS won out on a photo finish on Wednesday evening. I wished I had had the time to check out the location during daylight. It was confusing at night, so I wound up parking a couple of blocks away on the street. It was after 6:00 pm, so no need to feed the meter. If I had turned into the alley after the power substation, it would have been a lot easier. Oh, well -- I'll save this for next trip.

I rang the bell and Mamasan greeted me. I found it interesting that the inner door was slightly opened. She grabbed my hand and almost ran me down the hallway to a room. A couple of minutes, the door opens and in comes Shiho, about whom much has been written. Having done due diligence here and on RM, I knew what was expected for the hour and donation, which I laid out on the table. We had a warm embrace like we were old friends during which I rubbed her cute butt. It was off to the table shower which started with a blue cocktail, usually a good indication what lay ahead.

The TS was basically what I had experienced at AMPs in the DC area. She paid a lot of attention to the plumbing but the TS didn't include the nuru B2 B slide. Perhaps I misread other reviews which led me to believe that this happened here in HNL. I had experienced this at AMPs in the Seattle area.

Back in the room, she did a minimal massage which was mostly ST teasing. She really went to town speaking Asian, which I certainly enjoyed. On the flip, I got my first glimpse at her man-made Ds with incredible nipples. She had just a wisp of hair "down there" which was pleasant and really kinda' sexy. The face-to-face encounter progressed to Russian and to a BBBJ. I didn't have to ask to DATY. After a few minutes, she swung around and just assumed that was the case. She tasted great; not much lube and she let me do FIV, another pleasant surprise. She hopped on for CG and away we went. It was either straight BB or she had inserted female condom. After several minutes, I asked her to finish me. I was expected manual but she resumed the BBBJ. That did the job. She cleaned me up, gave me another blue cocktail, and walked me to the door with the requisite water bottle.

Why did I take the risk of BB? Well, I had robotic prostate cancer surgery in 2020 during which my prostate was removed. The doc was able to save the nerves. This means I can orgasm in the usual way, but there is no cum. I also have not regained normal functions. All things considered, this was an experiment to find out if I could finish in the normal way without impediments. I tried some generic V along with the low-dose C prescribed by my doc. I didn't quite make it, but Shiho did manage to finish things orally. This was the first time since my surgery that I haven't had finish manually. That's a small victory. I wished I had the stamina to try again before flying back to the mainland. But, it was "mission accomplished" overall. Alas, I have to calibrate things by the fact that all the cancer came out with the prostate. So, I really can't complain, and not being hard enough to drill a woman is a small price to pay.

Thanks again to all of you!

AssEaterNow
02-16-24, 12:48
Aloha DC soldier, mahalo for your excellent journey description, your health struggles that made who you are today, and to never give up. Your honest rendition of how life can throw curve balls and how we can all learn to adapt when things are not perfect. This also teaches us all here in Hawaii, to enjoy every moment.

Journey well malahini and remember, always Monger on!

AE.

I'm a DC senior who has been visiting this week. Many thanks to all the HNL forum members (especially seniors) who have shared their advice and opinions here or by PM. It came down to either Lemon Scent or Happiness. LS won out on a photo finish on Wednesday evening. I wished I had had the time to check out the location during daylight. It was confusing at night, so I wound up parking a couple of blocks away on the street. It was after 6:00 pm, so no need to feed the meter. If I had turned into the alley after the power substation, it would have been a lot easier. Oh, well -- I'll save this for next trip.

I rang the bell and Mamasan greeted me. I found it interesting that the inner door was slightly opened. She grabbed my hand and almost ran me down the hallway to a room. A couple of minutes, the door opens and in comes Shiho, about whom much has been written. Having done due diligence here and on RM, I knew what was expected for the hour and donation, which I laid out on the table. We had a warm embrace like we were old friends during which I rubbed her cute butt. It was off to the table shower which started with a blue cocktail, usually a good indication what lay ahead.

The TS was basically what I had experienced at AMPs in the DC area. She paid a lot of attention to the plumbing but the TS didn't include the nuru B2 B slide. Perhaps I misread other reviews which led me to believe that this happened here in HNL. I had experienced this at AMPs in the Seattle area.

Back in the room, she did a minimal massage which was mostly ST teasing. She really went to town speaking Asian, which I certainly enjoyed. On the flip, I got my first glimpse at her man-made Ds with incredible nipples. She had just a wisp of hair "down there" which was pleasant and really kinda' sexy. The face-to-face encounter progressed to Russian and to a BBBJ. I didn't have to ask to DATY. After a few minutes, she swung around and just assumed that was the case. She tasted great; not much lube and she let me do FIV, another pleasant surprise. She hopped on for CG and away we went. It was either straight BB or she had inserted female condom. After several minutes, I asked her to finish me. I was expected manual but she resumed the BBBJ. That did the job. She cleaned me up, gave me another blue cocktail, and walked me to the door with the requisite water bottle.

Why did I take the risk of BB? Well, I had robotic prostate cancer surgery in 2020 during which my prostate was removed. The doc was able to save the nerves. This means I can orgasm in the usual way, but there is no cum. I also have not regained normal functions. All things considered, this was an experiment to find out if I could finish in the normal way without impediments. I tried some generic V along with the low-dose C prescribed by my doc. I didn't quite make it, but Shiho did manage to finish things orally. This was the first time since my surgery that I haven't had finish manually. That's a small victory. I wished I had the stamina to try again before flying back to the mainland. But, it was "mission accomplished" overall. Alas, I have to calibrate things by the fact that all the cancer came out with the prostate. So, I really can't complain, and not being hard enough to drill a woman is a small price to pay.

Hawaii Raven
02-16-24, 21:03
Great report. I sooooo wish Shiho would work on the weekends because that's the only time I can get out to these types of places. Guess I will never get to experience for myself.

WhiteCrave
02-17-24, 13:46
Is there anyone young and slim here? From what I have read over the year, it seems like everyone is at least 40, which is a deal breaker for me.

NormalDude2002
02-17-24, 16:25
Stopped by to see how things were, and mama introduced me to Summer. Well, all I can say is Summer came early this year. That groundhog is in the wrong business. Summer is about 5'2" and I doubt that she's even 100 lbs. I'd put her in the spinner category, but she's not skin and bones. Just right, with mm Dee cups and straight auburn hair past her shoulder. We introduced ourselves and I asked to shower. She did a nice btb on my back, and on the flip she gave me a nice BBBJ preview. Perfect amount of suction and not afraid to go past the tip. She's also easy on the eyes, IMHO. Back in the room I laid on my back and she continued the BBBJ. I could have popped from that but I held back. She was about to slip on the cover when I asked her to wait. We switched places and I showed some proper attention to her Dee cups before heading down for daty. Clean and clean shaven, Summer was receptive to my style and became sensitive quickly. After she came, we switched places again, she took a moment to catch her breath and slipped the cover on. She giggled at the fact that she didn't need any lube, even with the cover. She slid me in and started working me in all the styles. She bounced, she grinded and she even did a rotating grind. She sped up and then slowed down, taking me to the edge several times before she spun around and finished me in rcg. I was spent and she excused herself, returning with hot towels and mouthwash for me. She wiped me down and had me turn over for a massage, which she's quite good at. Licensed out of state. We chatted a little and she's quite the giggler. Her English is great, so we had a nice chat. I'll definitely do my best to see her again before too long. Not sure how long she'll be here, but I recommend her highly. If there were a downside to any of our time, it would be that she doesn't seem to kiss, but she's fantastic in every other way. Will repeat and would recommend.Is this the same Summer that was at happiness a few years ago?

GofasBits
02-17-24, 17:59
Is there anyone young and slim here? From what I have read over the year, it seems like everyone is at least 40, which is a deal breaker for me.If you're looking for young you're definitely looking in the wrong places! You need to check out the Chinese run places or go indie. There may be a "young" one if your lucky at the normal AMPs, but like I said if you're lucky. GL!

PanochaMan
02-17-24, 21:05
Is this the same Summer that was at happiness a few years ago?Different summer.

LargeRocket69
02-19-24, 16:38
Anyone knows when Snow will return?

Bangkolulu
02-20-24, 20:55
I'm an infrequent monger, stopped by on a whim to see the new location and got Sugar, with the cat tattoo.

Everything textbook AMP. Can't really complain. Very nice B2 B table shampoo with nuru gel, I think, otherwise, service reminds me of the old Tokyo Spa.

Step by step. Predictable. Sugar is older than I'd like but really sweet (pun intended.) Asked for the house fee upfront, but no other money talk.

LocaLoppa
02-20-24, 22:01
Mahalo for posting bro. Sound like the Sugar was at Kison maybe at one time? Nice body, slim with some curves? Manmade boobies? If das her, she gots to be 40's + by now. But she was a winner back in the day—BBBJ, DFK, BBFS. Does she still go BBFS? Standard tip? $220 or so?

I'm an infrequent monger, stopped by on a whim to see the new location and got Sugar, with the cat tattoo.

Everything textbook AMP. Can't really complain. Very nice B2 B table shampoo with nuru gel, I think, otherwise, service reminds me of the old Tokyo Spa.

Step by step. Predictable. Sugar is older than I'd like but really sweet (pun intended.) Asked for the house fee upfront, but no other money talk.

Jonathan2370
02-21-24, 14:30
Mahalo for posting bro. Sound like the Sugar was at Kison maybe at one time? Nice body, slim with some curves? Manmade boobies? If das her, she gots to be 40's + by now. But she was a winner back in the dayBBBJ, DFK, BBFS. Does she still go BBFS? Standard tip? $220 or so?Yes. Sugar from Kison. I give house fee 60 and give Sugar 200 total 260. I find that being generous results in really good service. But that's just me.

Ck813
02-22-24, 09:07
What would you pay her if you literally just went got shower BBBJ fuck then shower for clean up and you left. Maybe 20 minutes to 30 minutes.

Yes. Sugar from Kison. I give house fee 60 and give Sugar 200 total 260. I find that being generous results in really good service. But that's just me.

Jonathan2370
02-22-24, 18:25
What would you pay her if you literally just went got shower BBBJ fuck then shower for clean up and you left. Maybe 20 minutes to 30 minutes.I never thought about it because I usually run out of time while we're still fucking.

I would probably pay hf $60 and standard $150.

Nutmaker
02-22-24, 22:07
I never thought about it because I usually run out of time while we're still fucking.

I would probably pay hf $60 and standard $150.I agree. Standard damages is hf +150, no matter what minimum services you require. I've gone in to get just a massage from certain providers because they're just that good and left the standard tip for an AMP because the time I took was time that she would have had a full service customer. I took that time slot, so I tip what she would have normally gotten from a tip for standard services.

LocaLoppa
02-23-24, 12:49
AMP minimum is 60 + 150, and you get one cumshot then all done. Standard is half and half, BBBJ, CFS. Everything else is extra—DFK, msog, greek, fetish, etc. If you cum with BBBJ, or even HJ, your time and service is up. Its business.

Long, long time ago had ala carte in AMP, but that stopped like 25 years ago. Some indy girls do quickie like that—never seen that in an AMP for decades.

Always get exceptions, but don't expect any girl to accommodate ala carte any more.

I agree. Standard damages is hf +150, no matter what minimum services you require. I've gone in to get just a massage from certain providers because they're just that good and left the standard tip for an AMP because the time I took was time that she would have had a full service customer. I took that time slot, so I tip what she would have normally gotten from a tip for standard services.

ClaraForever
02-23-24, 17:20
AMP minimum is 60 + 150, and you get one cumshot then all done. Standard is half and half, BBBJ, CFS. Everything else is extraDFK, msog, greek, fetish, etc. If you cum with BBBJ, or even HJ, your time and service is up. Its business.

Long, long time ago had ala carte in AMP, but that stopped like 25 years ago. Some indy girls do quickie like thatnever seen that in an AMP for decades.

Always get exceptions, but don't expect any girl to accommodate ala carte any more.Yes.

Some girls may give quickie service (discounted price on the condition of short session time) to certain customers. Only when they can be sure those cheap clients do not hover other coworkers saying "she asks only 70". Hey before some girls complained she was picked on cause she accepted cheaper guys (90-100 for girls for 20 mins session) when she went vacation and that client tried different ones saying he paid 100 before and girls asked who the hell she was.

If anyone here has special providers at AMP who can give you very much discounted price or hard service without upset (saying 'do not tell to others') like BBFS at cfs places or Greek, trying help other dicks often make himself lose good deal for good.

Ck813
02-23-24, 19:20
I get BBBJ, cfs or bbfscip, dfk, anal extra $100 but everything else $60 house and $150-$160 for the provider. At one time, I have gotten $50 and $100 for dfk BBBJ bbfscip cfs and so on. Every provider and all services differ for each individual. Shoots, if you get lucky only it hourse and everything else is free.

Berry29
02-24-24, 06:11

Step by step. Predictable. Sugar is older than I'd like but really sweet (pun intended.) Asked for the house fee upfront, but no other money talk.There have been a few sugars over the years. Confirming it wasn't this girl that you saw in the pic?

Hawaii Raven
02-24-24, 09:14
There have been a few sugars over the years. Confirming it wasn't this girl that you saw in the pic?Yes I'm curious now too. Is it that one in the pic or the Sugar people used to write she's hot except her face? Used to work all over the place. Been trying to find a pic but can't find one.

WickedTuna
02-24-24, 11:14
There have been a few sugars over the years. Confirming it wasn't this girl that you saw in the pic?Where is the new location?

AssCastro
02-24-24, 12:21
There have been a few sugars over the years. Confirming it wasn't this girl that you saw in the pic?I think the girl in the pic went by Pepsi (not the Pepsi with tattoos) for a while.

TrialnError
02-24-24, 16:27
There have been a few sugars over the years. Confirming it wasn't this girl that you saw in the pic?

Yes I'm curious now too. Is it that one in the pic or the Sugar people used to write she's hot except her face? Used to work all over the place. Been trying to find a pic but can't find one.In another thread it was mentioned that this Sugar is from Kison and Tokyo / Ume. She's not the Happiness Sugar if that is who you are looking for. This one is about Yuna's age.

Restless1728
02-24-24, 16:43
Stopped by to see how things were, and mama introduced me to Summer. Well, all I can say is Summer came early this year. That groundhog is in the wrong business. Summer is about 5'2" and I doubt that she's even 100 lbs. I'd put her in the spinner category, but she's not skin and bones. Just right, with mm Dee cups and straight auburn hair past her shoulder. We introduced ourselves and I asked to shower. She did a nice btb on my back, and on the flip she gave me a nice BBBJ preview. Perfect amount of suction and not afraid to go past the tip. She's also easy on the eyes, IMHO. Back in the room I laid on my back and she continued the BBBJ. I could have popped from that but I held back. She was about to slip on the cover when I asked her to wait. We switched places and I showed some proper attention to her Dee cups before heading down for daty. Clean and clean shaven, Summer was receptive to my style and became sensitive quickly. After she came, we switched places again, she took a moment to catch her breath and slipped the cover on. She giggled at the fact that she didn't need any lube, even with the cover. She slid me in and started working me in all the styles. She bounced, she grinded and she even did a rotating grind. She sped up and then slowed down, taking me to the edge several times before she spun around and finished me in rcg. I was spent and she excused herself, returning with hot towels and mouthwash for me. She wiped me down and had me turn over for a massage, which she's quite good at. Licensed out of state. We chatted a little and she's quite the giggler. Her English is great, so we had a nice chat. I'll definitely do my best to see her again before too long. Not sure how long she'll be here, but I recommend her highly. If there were a downside to any of our time, it would be that she doesn't seem to kiss, but she's fantastic in every other way. Will repeat and would recommend.Saw her in passing thought she was attractive as well! Thanks for the report!

Bangkolulu
02-24-24, 19:50
There have been a few sugars over the years. Confirming it wasn't this girl that you saw in the pic?With all due respect, the Sugar I saw, with the cat tattoo was much older than this picture. (I don't think so, but it might be her 20 years ago.).

TrialnError
02-24-24, 20:08
If I heard correctly from mama, Snow returns this week Tuesday.

Berry29
02-24-24, 21:57
With all due respect, the Sugar I saw, with the cat tattoo was much older than this picture. (I don't think so, but it might be her 20 years ago.).Gotcha thanks for confirming. I figured it probably was not her but just had to check.

Ck813
02-25-24, 21:14
That is not even the Sugar from Kison. Body tan and boos look like but face no. The one at Lemon Scent still has a pretty face but not tanned like before. Small pooch which is don't like. Great service as always and very sweet.

There have been a few sugars over the years. Confirming it wasn't this girl that you saw in the pic?

Berry29
02-25-24, 22:34
That is not even the Sugar from Kison. Body tan and boos look like but face no. The one at Lemon Scent still has a pretty face but not tanned like before. Small pooch which is don't like. Great service as always and very sweet.It is her from her old Vegas posting. I agree she looks way better in person.

Ck813
02-28-24, 13:21
Thank you for the clarification. Just shows us what age or more time can do to a person. When she was at Kison her body was one of the best. Tanned toned and fire. Her personality is the same. Great fuck tho!

It is her from her old Vegas posting. I agree she looks way better in person.

Lknfrpssy
02-28-24, 23:00
It is her from her old Vegas posting. I agree she looks way better in person.Is this Happiness Sugar, who also worked at Kison and in Vegas?

PanochaMan
03-01-24, 01:39
All the talk about Sugar got me in the mood to go see her. It's been too long since the last time. The good news is that she looks great. The better news is that her service is still out of this world. Her btbts was as sensual as can be, with preview and everything. Her skills every where else are top tier. Her body is still banging, and she's as energetic as always. I've seen her plenty of times going back to when she was at Kison and then Tokyo spa, and I always leave drained. I had forgotten how beautiful her nipples are, beautiful gumdrops, and her BBBJ is as sloppy as can be. This time, when I was about to pop in acg, she hopped off and finished me BBBJCIM. She had me jumping before she was done.

I would suggest that everyone see her at least once in their lives so that they know what good sex is all about, 7 or 8 times so that you never forget. Again, can't get enough of her cute, bubbly self.
Spoke with mama after. Lineup now is Sugar, Blue, Leii, Lily, and Shiho(Monday, Tuesday and Friday) Summer is still here until March 5th, and there's a new girl coming on March 3rd. Mama says a Chinese girl, so I think I know where my tax return is going. It's a stellar lineup

Nurk2000
03-01-24, 05:52
Is this Happiness Sugar, who also worked at Kison and in Vegas?Yes, Berry29 posted a picture of Happiness / Vegas Sugar, in order to confirm that she is Not at LB. The Sugar currently at LB is Tokyo Spa Sugar.

SyndicateToy
03-02-24, 12:14
Had blue yesterday. Her service is top notch. She walked in I was like damn this is a hottie. Super nice girl GFE. Performance was awesome, definitely going to see her again.

LocaLoppa
03-02-24, 13:39
Ditto that.

Not Happiness sugar.

This one is a good suck and fuck, BBBJ, CFS not GFE (no DFK) but good attitude. Not rushed, no cum for me baby. Looks good nice responsive fake tits for a slim MILF.

Had couple other girls there I never get a good look at.

Yes, Berry29 posted a picture of Happiness / Vegas Sugar, in order to confirm that she is Not at LB. The Sugar currently at LB is Tokyo Spa Sugar.

LocaLoppa
03-04-24, 12:42
Maybe I went see her in passing—shorter girl, nice figure? GFE DFK, BBBJ? BBFS?

Should have asked for line up. Blue, Sugar, Summer, Shiho, Snow? Are they all back?

Mahalo.

Had blue yesterday. Her service is top notch. She walked in I was like damn this is a hottie. Super nice girl GFE. Performance was awesome, definitely going to see her again.

WingsOfValor
03-04-24, 19:54
Where is she now?

Yama6
03-04-24, 21:19
What's on the menu? Total damage?

BurtonVail
03-05-24, 14:37
My fuck with Shiho was winnahs, would repeat and recommend to anyone who wants curvy spinner fantasy. Never try the new one yet maybe next week.

Can't wait until the next session. Hoping to get the sexy schoolteacher with the tight white blouse and leather skirt.She works on Monday, Tuesday and Friday.

Dr Gyno
03-07-24, 04:24
Been thinking about checking out Shiho for quite sometime. Ever since she first started at the other place and currently at Lemon Scent. Been reading the guide and finally decided to give it a plunge which I did the other day. She was everything that I wanted. I would rate her 10's across the board. She has outstanding skills. She speaks well and easy to converse with. She works Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Nice personality and a body to match.

Ck813
03-07-24, 15:36
What do you guys consider a great fuck? Does she have to be bare, she rides you like a king? Fucking her tits? DFK?

I like a fucking great bare blow along with a lot of passionate DFK. Dirty talk is awesome too with fucking some real moans and the face enjoying this shit. I like bare but condom is okay but not to my liking. I don't last long enough to do every fucking position and enjoy it. If I can last through kneeling standing or laying doggy then missionary is my positive. I also love the girl side ways and pounding them that way. Sitting in the chair she on top, fucking against the wall fucking in the shower room. Having her hold my cock while I pee but that doesn't always work. Fuck bare blow DFK and bare pussy is always a winner—-.

ResInBk
03-07-24, 16:08
Got a chance to sample the new Chinese girl this week. Walked in and in came Skye, skinny, b cups, best guess on age is late 20's. Her English isn't that great so it was a bit of broken communication getting to the shower, no play in there. Back to the room for a body rub, not really a massage. Then an above average BBBJ. When it came to the deed she really took it like a champ and seemed to enjoy it. Came in the bag and talked for a little while through a translator app.

The service was fine but what made this visit great was her sense of humor. She was really shy at the beginning but over time really opened up and displayed a real bright, goofy, humorous side. Come in with a smile and a pleasant demeanor and she will treat you kindly.

Only here for a month so if what I've said here sounds up your alley, give it a try.

YoungMonger808
03-07-24, 16:26
Anyone know when Lily is coming back?

Nurk2000
03-07-24, 18:10
Anyone know when Lily is coming back?She's there now, through the 15th.

White Lava
03-08-24, 01:18
She's there now, through the 15th.Is this the same Lily from Angel?

YoungMonger808
03-08-24, 11:24
Is this the same Lily from Angel?That's the one I'm hoping for LOL.

JayLennine9007
03-08-24, 14:46
Been thinking about checking out Shiho for quite sometime. Ever since she first started at the other place and currently at Lemon Scent. Been reading the guide and finally decided to give it a plunge which I did the other day. She was everything that I wanted. I would rate her 10's across the board. She has outstanding skills. She speaks well and easy to converse with. She works Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Nice personality and a body to match.
Was at the Walmart the other day and felt the urge. I was in the right neighborhood, so I called and was able to make an appointment with Shiho. I was lead to a room and waited, wondering which sexy outfit she'd be in today. A tap on the door and in walked a sexy business woman. When she removed her coat, I saw how sexy she was, wearing a great little purple teddy outfit. She told me to sit in the chair, and she proceeded to give me a sexy strip tease. Damn, this girl is soooo hot. First her bra, then her panties, leaving only her garter belt and stockings. She dropped a towel on the floor and turned up the heat. On to her knees, she started kissing my chest and worked her way down to my hard stiffy. Some teasing before she engulfed me, I was torn between letting her go and stopping her so we could shower. The big head opted for the shower. She left to prepare the shower room, came back and showed me the way. Inside, I laid face down and she cleaned me before getting on top and began rubbing her breasts up and down my back. On the flip, she cleaned some more, started sucking and then mounted me. She used her kitty to slide back and forth on me before sliding me in for a little tease. I could have finished in the shower with her, but she got off and rinsed me down. We dried off and back to the room..Great report.

You're so right about all of that, especially her warm heart. I used to see Shiho at Osaka, Lemon Bloosom and recently was able to meet up with her at Lemon Scent. She is one of the regular girls I see and definitely one of my ATF. She has an amazing very cute upbeat personality that always puts a smile on my face no matter what kind of day I have had.

LargeRocket69
03-08-24, 17:06
That's the one I'm hoping for LOL.

Is this the same Lily from Angel?Same Lily from Angel.

Breads
03-08-24, 19:57
Is there lineup on the older 35+ or younger 30 below?

Pok Gai
03-08-24, 20:47
L-7. 5.

A-8. 5.

S-8.

Age- early 30's.

Chinese a I asked mama if Korean too =(.

I was in the area between some meetings so I called. I was hoping for Shiho or Summer based on recent reviews. But mama said only had SKY and one other, name I can't remember. So I tries Sky out. I remember someome reported, don't remember it being bad. So I'm going to start this with her askinge to review. LOL this is like fight club. Like I just played dumb. Only reviewing because I more then likely won't repeat until AFTER trying out the rest of the lineup.

So looks wise, there's something I like about her face, then something I also don't like. Don't know how to explain it. She's got really nicw rack. I want to say early 30's by her body. Her ass is ok looking, but feels good in the hand. I like it tight when you grip onto it. I'd give her like a 7 I guess. It was a GFE. She was attentive asking if I was cold / hot. I didn't really care. Apologized for the lack of hot water in the TS. The TS Nuru was ok. She was doing some light kissing, avoiding my lips. But once in the room tons of DFK. She uses her tongue well. The BBBJ lacked suction. But felt good, and was a good 5-10 minutes of it. CG that's what would makee want to see her again. She was pounding me like her life depended on it. Man I don't remember the last time a girl did that honestly. She tired and we flipped to mish. I felt like I was going to pop so I pulled out and had to K9. Shot my load then kept going to get every last drop out. I hate when girls go immediately for the condom. Cleanup then snuggle time. Actually stayed the full hour. Maybe a few minutes over. They were busy, got 2 mama door knocks LOL. Oh she offered shower at the end, but I was running late to next meeting. So I asked for the hot towel. She just handed it to me. I think she's new, so she'll learn the routine eventually. It was nice session, didn't feel like she boring routine. Oh and either she lacks the kegel work, but I didn't feel the vice grip from her.

While cuddling tho, I got the feels she was looking for a BF. Like, I don't know. Could have total hinted that maybe after a few visits? She must be slow, to be asking for a review. And LS is a pretty well known spot with a lot of review girls. So I get it. Hey if you never tried her before I think she's worth it.

Some of the negatives. After BBBJ she spits into a tissue. I don't mind that much. But the session flows kinda off. Only covered when hitting the nani. She's like th LS girls can go BB but not her LOL. We will see if that will hold up over time.

LocaLoppa
03-09-24, 10:48
Bro—I would just go for it here—they all give good service and look in their 30's in the room, LOL. Good time fantasy get the S team Sky Shiho Summer and Lily. Maybe get more girls?

Worth it.

Is there lineup on the older 35+ or younger 30 below?

LocaLoppa
03-09-24, 13:24
Sky, Sugar, Shiho, Summer. The S team.

Lily and one day Nicole?

Nice line up busy already.

Maybe next Sandy Sindy, Suzie, Sam, Sophia, Scarlett, Savannah, Shelby, Stevie? LOL.

LargeRocket69
03-09-24, 19:22
Sky, Sugar, Shiho, Summer. The S team.

Lily and one day Nicole?

Nice line up busy already.

Maybe next Sandy Sindy, Suzie, Sam, Sophia, Scarlett, Savannah, Shelby, Stevie? LOL.Snow too, when she's there.

Hunt638
03-10-24, 03:31
5'3" tall Super, beautiful skin. Yeah she has the tattoo near her stomach of the kitty cat, yep, she used to be at Tokyo back when Danna was there remember star was there I think maybe Dallas, she is GF E, no rules (no greek), I give her a 10 on attitude and I would give her an easy nine on service, super perfect ass, nice tits I would say size D. Clean shaven pussy, okay I'm 55 years old so she's not some youngster and I don't get into guessing the ages of beautiful Asian ladies I'm really not good at it, I could not last very long with her and doggy style because her ass is just so perfect. Her skin is just too soft and when you flip her over she's got beautiful nice tits. I have a hard time telling they are fake because they sure as hell, look real and feel real but nice nipples anyway glad to see her it's been over six years, and don't forget Stella from Happiness is now mama son and I tried to give her 800 bucks today, but she said she's not coming out of retirement so sad she's super hot and skinny.

Hunt638
03-11-24, 00:30
LOL, when I tried to give her $800 yesterday, she told me she was retired. Oh my god, then I read a bunch of reviews from not too long ago 100%. She is not retired.

BurtonVail
03-11-24, 14:12
Great report.

You're so right about all of that, especially her warm heart. I used to see Shiho at Osaka, Lemon Bloosom and recently was able to meet up with her at Lemon Scent. She is one of the regular girls I see and definitely one of my ATF. She has an amazing very cute upbeat personality that always puts a smile on my face no matter what kind of day I have had.
I'm a DC senior who has been visiting this week. Many thanks to all the HNL forum members (especially seniors) who have shared their advice and opinions here or by PM.

The TS was basically what I had experienced at AMPs in the DC area. She paid a lot of attention to the plumbing but the TS didn't include the nuru B2B slide. Perhaps I misread other reviews which led me to believe that this happened here in HNL. I had experienced this at AMPs in the Seattle area.

Back in the room, she did a minimal massage which was mostly ST teasing. She really went to town speaking Asian, which I certainly enjoyed. On the flip, I got my first glimpse at her man-made Ds with incredible nipples. She had just a wisp of hair "down there" which was pleasant and really kinda' sexy. The face-to-face encounter progressed to Russian and to a BBBJ. I didn't have to ask to DATY. After a few minutes, she swung around and just assumed that was the case. She tasted great; not much lube and she let me do FIV, another pleasant surprise. She hopped on for CG and away we went. It was either straight BB or she had inserted female condom. After several minutes, I asked her to finish me. I was expected manual but she resumed the BBBJ. That did the job. She cleaned me up, gave me another blue cocktail, and walked me to the door with the requisite water bottle.Is she local Japanese?

Stacey Kane23
03-12-24, 15:00
Is she local Japanese?She was born in Japan originally and lived there thru high school.

Been in the US for decades.

KinkyJiji
03-13-24, 20:17
BroI would just go for it herethey all give good service and look in their 30's in the room, LOL. Good time fantasy get the S team Sky Shiho Summer and Lily. Maybe get more girls?

Worth it.For sure they have a great lineup there now. So many great options. Dunno who to go see first.

Maruchan
03-14-24, 22:50
For sure they have a great lineup there now. So many great options. Dunno who to go see first.What is the current lineup?

Bukakke808
03-15-24, 01:17
Want to try this place but don't know where to park. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Breads
03-15-24, 02:43
So based off the reviews I decided to vist.

Forgot the providers name. She was Chinese. Age early 40's.

Looks 6. But at some angles better. Kinda had similarities to the girl in the movie Mulan but a bigger nose. Older and body more of a mom bod.

Service 9. Absolutely tried her best to please. A for effort.

Ended up mouth pumping her on side to get the good face angle. What a good sport!

Will possibly return to try others. Guess it was a good value especially if service is more important than looks.

Question for regulars who is youngest provider there?

Blake123
03-16-24, 06:54
Want to try this place but don't know where to park. Any suggestions? Thanks. The Walmart garage is one option.

Max #01
03-16-24, 10:35
The Walmart garage is one option.I wound up parking on the street several blocks away. It was after 6:00 pm so the meters were free. There is a small lot inside the compound where the AMP is located. Search on Google Maps with the street address, go to the satellite view, and you'll see it.

LocaLoppa
03-16-24, 11:47
I wound up parking on the street several blocks away. It was after 6:00 pm so the meters were free. There is a small lot inside the compound where the AMP is located. Search on Google Maps with the street address, go to the satellite view, and you'll see it.Ditto—have parked at Walmart, Ala Moana and streets. Keep in mind stores closing time when parking retail. Don Q routinely checks parking lot so no-go there. Lemon Scent busy saw nice spinner baby there with straight black hair I going back to fuck—easy on the eyes. Was there to fuck one of the S team, LOL.

ToniMulato
03-16-24, 13:13
Anyone know when Lily is coming back?Lily is there. I saw her there a day or so ago.

MakaKiller
03-16-24, 14:35
Want to try this place but don't know where to park. Any suggestions? Thanks.The Walmart lot is available as well as metered street parking on Makaloa, Kmoku and any of the side streets if you don't mind the walk. Feed the meters up to 6 then it's free. The complex does have a parking lot that's often monitored by an attendant. Not sure what the parking fee / rates are as I never parked there. Generally I haven't had a problem finding parking. Stay Safe and enjoy the weekend.

AtoApoka
03-16-24, 14:54
So Nicole isn't back yet for March. Anyone know when she'll be back?