PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Char47
08-20-10, 20:09
i think this is the place on Manhiem. I didnt know females went there
http://www.justuseme.com/play/t4JorfTP5SXhtGFThanks for the post. That was a real treat. Think it was kind of a once in a lifetime event at that spot - never seen anything like it in the handful of times I've been by.

Zagg7
08-23-10, 12:30
I'm curious to know what the women were doing at Galaxy?

I have never seen a woman in that store. Maybe things are changing. I have however seen three women in Galaxy down the street over the past couple of years. I'm not saying to go rushing over to Galaxy I probably had to go 100 times per each female sighting. I stopped going when Melrose Theater opened and was going strong. Maybe it is time to give both Manhiem bookstores a try again.

SuperDick
08-24-10, 02:56
checked out carls bobbys and playpen last sunday and monday, ...
playpen charges a $5 cover now, on the weekends? havent been back to chicago in two years , but dont remember this at all.
wasnt impressed with any of the ladies there.. I did notice off duty cops inside the bar as security guards, .. didnt feel comfortable talking about take out with a cop in the room.

headed over to bobbys, it was really quiet on a sunday night around 1am, not a lot of ladies..
carl has the selection and action.. nice HD tvs, i think four pool tables, good food, got a couple of dances from an older latina named star, tons of high mileage and groping for $10 a dance,
didnt ask about take out..

the street scene looking completely dead sat , sun and monday night, nothing at all. on manheim

checked out 15th ave bookstore on sunday night, saw a latina couple checking out some movies, no action there either.

Al Melrose
08-24-10, 03:10
checked out carls bobbys and playpen last sunday and monday, ...
playpen charges a $5 cover now, on the weekends? havent been back to chicago in two years , but dont remember this at all.
wasnt impressed with any of the ladies there.. I did notice off duty cops inside the bar as security guards, .. didnt feel comfortable talking about take out with a cop in the room.

headed over to bobbys, it was really quiet on a sunday night around 1am, not a lot of ladies..
carl has the selection and action.. nice HD tvs, i think four pool tables, good food, got a couple of dances from an older latina named star, tons of high mileage and groping for $10 a dance,
didnt ask about take out..

the street scene looking completely dead sat , sun and monday night, nothing at all. on manheim

checked out 15th ave bookstore on sunday night, saw a latina couple checking out some movies, no action there either.

Don't be afraid about asking for take-out. If a cop is working security he knows the score,

bigguyray
08-24-10, 11:58
i think this is the place on Manhiem. I didnt know females went there
http://www.justuseme.com/play/t4JorfTP5SXhtGF

That's the legendary Cleo and that video has to be at least 10/15 years old, whoever uploaded it added the audio. I heard she retired but not before I had the good fortune to meet her. I was totally obsessed with hetero glory hole sex for many years after meeting her. Truly unbelievable and a real sweetheart too. I've met a couple of streetwalkers at Galaxy and took them to the movie booths but their are too many gay guys at the GH's for any hetero action.

Quimby
08-24-10, 13:13
Been going there the last few times. Realized much better atmosphere in the afternoon. The girls there are fun and funny. They are easy to get along with and do not push hard on the dances. Never a crowd and no thug life in the daytime. Michelle is hilarious with nice tits. She makes you feel very comfortable. Sasha and Kay do nice dances. Cheap beer and only 10 for the dance. Nice place to stop by in the afternoon for a few beers and cheap dances. They open at noon.

Ready64
08-24-10, 19:16
I'm curious to know what the women were doing at Galaxy?The first one was one a very cold day and she was in the last booth on the left when you walk in. Like most have said this place is a HUGE sausage so most of the "guys" were going back and forth wondering what she was doing there. Walked in closed the door. All she seemed to care about was that I keep feeding the movie machine money. Never even looked at me just the movies. She pretty much did everything.

The second was a guy and his girlfriend. With this couple as well there was little competion to get in the booth with them because the guy was straight. All she did was get naked and give a blow job. One shot for him and one for me then they were out of there.

The last one this couple came in completely intoxicated. They were into really rough stuff. Everyone was watching as he would slap her around. He would then open the door to the booth an point at who he wanted to go in. Once in he wanted you to either piss or cum on her after she gave a blow job. Probably one of the stranger encounters.

Mind you this was before Melrose and CT's was just to far to go very often. Litterally went 100 times for each female appearance. Other than those three times I spent the time standing there while the trolls kept walking by.

Once Melrose open I stopped going. Then when Melrose got slow I stopped going there as well. Spend most of my time at the Asian apartments.

Zagg7
08-26-10, 14:37
I've not been to the new Carl's much, but every girl I've had wanted $20 per dance. Have things changed?

checked out carls bobbys and playpen last Sunday and Monday,.

Playpen charges a $5 cover now, on the weekends? Haven't been back to chicago in two years, but don't remember this at all.

Wasnt impressed with any of the ladies there. I did notice off duty cops inside the bar as security guards,. Didn't feel comfortable talking about take out with a cop in the room.

Headed over to bobbys, it was really quiet on a Sunday night around 1am, not a lot of ladies.

Carl has the selection and action. Nice HD tvs, I think four pool tables, good food, got a couple of dances from an older latina named star, tons of high mileage and groping for $10 a dance.

Didn't ask about take out.

The street scene looking completely dead sat, sun and Monday night, nothing at all. On Manheim

Checked out 15th ave bookstore on Sunday night, saw a latina couple checking out some movies, no action there either.

Zagg7
08-26-10, 14:38
Thanks for the details. I've never now the place to be anything but a sausage fest.

The first one was one a very cold day and she was in the last booth on the left when you walk in. Like most have said this place is a HUGE sausage so most of the "guys" were going back and forth wondering what she was doing there. Walked in closed the door. All she seemed to care about was that I keep feeding the movie machine money. Never even looked at me just the movies. She pretty much did everything.

The second was a guy and his girlfriend. With this couple as well there was little competion to get in the booth with them because the guy was straight. All she did was get naked and give a blow job. One shot for him and one for me then they were out of there.

The last one this couple came in completely intoxicated. They were into really rough stuff. Everyone was watching as he would slap her around. He would then open the door to the booth an point at who he wanted to go in. Once in he wanted you to either piss or cum on her after she gave a blow job. Probably one of the stranger encounters.

Mind you this was before Melrose and CT's was just to far to go very often. Litterally went 100 times for each female appearance. Other than those three times I spent the time standing there while the trolls kept walking by.

Once Melrose open I stopped going. Then when Melrose got slow I stopped going there as well. Spend most of my time at the Asian apartments.

Topperdog
08-27-10, 19:55
Le has been out running stings heavy this last week. They have even put up a billboard advertising that fact saying its going to cost you $2200. I drive through the area daily for work and have seen them out nearly every day. They have been leaning heavily on the SWs too.

While stopped in traffic there today, I saw one poor soul from a certain lobster delivery company get nabbed in his delivery truck 50 feet from that billboard. Cuffed and stuffed. So he got arrested, is out a few thousand, will lose his job (Sheriffs took the vehicle away, explain that one to the boss) and if he is married. Well he's probably losing that as well. Looked like the local press was there too, taking photos. Not a good start to the weekend.

So if you see some unusually hot asian SW with huge knockers and think its too good to be true, it is.

If you still insist on trying to pick one up, for god's sake, don't use your company's vehicle.

Local Hick
08-29-10, 01:55
Swung through both last week. 10 dances at both. Beer I think was slightly cheaper at Bobby's. About 4-5 girls at Playpen on a Friday. About 10 or so at Bobby's. Couldn't get a good count as they kept running into the back room. Who is the little bit stocky blonde at Bobby's with the enormous chest? Not the tall amazon blonde, the one that would be about 5'7" or so without the heels? Was wearing a loose tye-dye shirt.

Dustyshoes
08-29-10, 17:06
Went to Carls on Sat. I sat at the bar for about 1/2 hr. Before anyone approached me. I must say I don't like approaching the dancers because they want a dance immediately, where if they come up I can expect a little conversation first. It just feels like not so much a commercial transaction LOL.

Suddenly a tiny latina comes up and starts a conversation, says she is Puerto Rican. Anyways I don't remember her name, but she is cute and petite. After some convo she asks for a dance at 2/30. It's a little high, but did I say she is cute. Anyhow we go upstairs, there is a kind of balcony, and we wait for the next song. She gives a very nice dance and after the first one is done, she sits on my lap for the next song to catch her breath. Next song she starts again for the second dance. Pretty much the same as the first. Much contact and I left happy. PM for more info.

Ump1969
08-29-10, 20:04
Le has been out running stings heavy this last week. They have even put up a billboard advertising that fact saying its going to cost you $2200. I drive through the area daily for work and have seen them out nearly every day. They have been leaning heavily on the SWs too.

While stopped in traffic there today, I saw one poor soul from a certain lobster delivery company get nabbed in his delivery truck 50 feet from that billboard. Cuffed and stuffed. So he got arrested, is out a few thousand, will lose his job (Sheriffs took the vehicle away, explain that one to the boss) and if he is married. Well he's probably losing that as well. Looked like the local press was there too, taking photos. Not a good start to the weekend.

So if you see some unusually hot asian SW with huge knockers and think its too good to be true, it is.

If you still insist on trying to pick one up, for god's sake, don't use your company's vehicle.

I'll run you one better. Coming north on Manheim by the Ike, there was a safety check for seat belts on both sides of the road. Now think about that. It was 2:00am. I could have been drunk. I could have been carrying weapons or drugs. But when the state is crying broke and police agencies are crying they cannot afford enough officers, there were at least a dozen officers out checking for seat belts. Your tax dollars at work.

Raincoater
08-29-10, 22:29
I'll run you one better. Coming north on Manheim by the Ike, there was a safety check for seat belts on both sides of the road. Now think about that. It was 2:00am. I could have been drunk. I could have been carrying weapons or drugs. But when the state is crying broke and police agencies are crying they cannot afford enough officers, there were at least a dozen officers out checking for seat belts. Your tax dollars at work.

They weren't really checking for seat belts. They use that as a ruse so if they see anything out of the ordinary they can bust you for DUI or search the car for drugs. The seat belt thing is a cover...

Al Melrose
08-30-10, 01:29
It is all about the money. I do not think that Manheim is one of the "region's most troubled neighborhoods."

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/08/sheriff-anti-prostitution-billboards-target-johns.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ChicagoBreakingNews+%28Chicago+Breaking+News%29

Sheriff: Anti-prostitution billboards target 'johns'
August 29, 2010 10:31 PM | 10 Comments | UPDATED STORY
In Chicago and across Cook County, police are trumpeting new approaches to crack down on the prostitution, drugs and violence that plagues some of the region's most troubled neighborhoods.

Sheriff's deputies installed billboards targeting men who solicit sex along Mannheim Road in suburban Cook County, a stretch of road with low-budget hotels near O'Hare Airport that are notorious for prostitution.

The "Dear John" billboard on the 2300 block of Mannheim Road. (Tribune / Chuck Berman)

The so-called "Dear John" billboards remind those who pay for sex that they face steep fines under the Public Morals Ordinance adopted by the county a year ago.

"Dear John, if you're here to solicit sex, it could cost you $2,150. We're teaming up to bust you," reads one such billboard in the 2300 block of Mannheim Road. More than 100 men have received citations and thousands in fines over the last year, money that's pooled to support programs for abused women, officials said.

Soliciting a prostitute is a misdemeanor offense under Illinois law, enabling those arrested to have the charge expunged from their records if they enroll in a county-run diversion program. That wasn't much a deterrent for many offenders, who seemed to show up in the system over and over again, Sheriff's spokesman Steve Patterson said.

Patterson said police still have the option of arresting and charging those who solicit sex, but that these heavy fines appear to have worked better. He said the goal of the ordinance is not to decriminalize solicitation, but to help pay for women to leave the cycle of violence and drug use that often leads to prostitution.

"For anybody who thinks they're just going to go out for a night and access a prostitute and that's going to be their little secret ... It's not going to be a secret, we're going to arrest you. And it's going to cost you thousands and thousands of dollars," Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart said.

Ump1969
08-30-10, 01:47
They weren't really checking for seat belts. They use that as a ruse so if they see anything out of the ordinary they can bust you for DUI or search the car for drugs. The seat belt thing is a cover...

Yeah, I thought about that even as I was writing. In my case I did not even have to open the window. They saw the seat belt and waved me past. If the seat belt was a ruse, it was a poor one. I would hate to think real criminals were getting by just because they remembered their seat belts. It still seems like an enormous waste of money. If it was a ruse, I hope someone's attorney has a field day.

Topperdog
08-31-10, 00:09
I'll run you one better. Coming north on Manheim by the Ike, there was a safety check for seat belts on both sides of the road. Now think about that. It was 2:00am. I could have been drunk. I could have been carrying weapons or drugs. But when the state is crying broke and police agencies are crying they cannot afford enough officers, there were at least a dozen officers out checking for seat belts. Your tax dollars at work.Funny you mention that, I got a seat belt ticket Sat. Wasn't speeding, didn't do anything wrong. Pulled over solely because I had no belt on. I can see if I was drving crazy or had unbelted child in car. They are going overboard if you ask me. Having a belt on will not prevent me from hitting someone.

Zagg7
08-31-10, 10:26
It's probably a stupid law, but it's the law, and it gives them the excuse to pull you over. Once they've got you pulled over, you're theirs until they decide otherwise.

Funny you mention that, I got a seat belt ticket Sat. Wasn't speeding, didn't do anything wrong. Pulled over solely because I had no belt on. I can see if I was drving crazy or had unbelted child in car. They are going overboard if you ask me. Having a belt on will not prevent me from hitting someone.

Ump1969
09-04-10, 04:29
It's probably a stupid law, but it's the law, and it gives them the excuse to pull you over. Once they've got you pulled over, you're theirs until they decide otherwise.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I personally don't believe the roadside checks are even legal. Suppose you and others are simply walking down the street minding your own business and a cop stops you and everyone else and frisks everyone merely because he wants to make sure no one is carrying anything illegal, even though no one gave him no reason to believe so? Are you okay with that? Or maybe today the cops decide that today is the day to walk in the door and search every house on your block without a warrant simply because it your block's turn? Do you think you might get a lawyer and scream bloody murder? So why is it okay to simply pull every car over for no particular reason, even it seems the cops are doing it for a proper reason?

Topperdog
09-04-10, 12:07
I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I personally don't believe the roadside checks are even legal. Suppose you and others are simply walking down the street minding your own business and a cop stops you and everyone else and frisks everyone merely because he wants to make sure no one is carrying anything illegal, even though no one gave him no reason to believe so? Are you okay with that? Or maybe today the cops decide that today is the day to walk in the door and search every house on your block without a warrant simply because it your block's turn? Do you think you might get a lawyer and scream bloody murder? So why is it okay to simply pull every car over for no particular reason, even it seems the cops are doing it for a proper reason?I obviously don't like it, but I can see how they get away with it. The roadside seatbelt check is a little different in my opinion when compared to the examples you gave in that the seatbelt is in open view and does not require a search to C. You should note that the guy who reported it said they waved him through since he had his belt on.

I'd equate it to stopping everyone walking down the street who had a handgun sticking out of their waistline or going into every house that had a moonshine still set up in the front yard but ignoring all other pedestrians and homes. Obviously those are more serious, but you get my point.

Dustyshoes
09-05-10, 19:29
Belt Checks

I obviously don't like it, but I can see how they get away with it. The roadside seatbelt check is a little different in my opinion when compared to the examples you gave in that the seatbelt is in open view and does not require a search to C. You should note that the guy who reported it said they waved him through since he had his belt on.

I'd equate it to stopping everyone walking down the street who had a handgun sticking out of their waistline or going into every house that had a moonshine still set up in the front yard but ignoring all other pedestrians and homes. Obviously those are more serious, but you get my point.

I might also think, that since you are on a road, and you need a license to be there, they use that to justify anything they do. For reference, just look at the DUI laws.

Zagg7
09-07-10, 16:34
It's not a matter of what I'm okay with. It's what the courts allow. And so far as I know, they allow a lot of types of police stops. In my part of the western suburbs they have a lot of late night stops where they check for drivers who show signs of having been drinking. Again, once they've got you pulled over, they take the opportunity to give you a good looking over. I don't like it but the courts allow it. As far as I can see, when you're driving you're theirs.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I personally don't believe the roadside checks are even legal. Suppose you and others are simply walking down the street minding your own business and a cop stops you and everyone else and frisks everyone merely because he wants to make sure no one is carrying anything illegal, even though no one gave him no reason to believe so? Are you okay with that? Or maybe today the cops decide that today is the day to walk in the door and search every house on your block without a warrant simply because it your block's turn? Do you think you might get a lawyer and scream bloody murder? So why is it okay to simply pull every car over for no particular reason, even it seems the cops are doing it for a proper reason?

Raincoater
09-08-10, 01:01
I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I personally don't believe the roadside checks are even legal.

Unfortunately for you, the Supreme Court disagrees. They *are* legal, so long as they check everyone and are not discriminatory in the way they execute them.

Ump1969
09-11-10, 23:36
Unfortunately for you, the Supreme Court disagrees. They *are* legal, so long as they check everyone and are not discriminatory in the way they execute them.

I know this is meaningless, but I disagree with the Supreme Court.

Member #4064
09-12-10, 01:48

I think you hit the nail on the head. Personally, I am not ok with that and it should apply to roadside checks.

They do have ways to sidestep the law in many ways. For instance once they stop you they may ask to search your car. Legally you don't have to let them however they will always try the old line...."Well, if you have nothing to hide you should let us search it." I think that is a BS line if I ever heard one. Even though I really do not have anything to hide I don't want you snooping through my car looking for even the slightest thing wrong. If you don't let them then they get pissed cause you snubbing their authority and they may try to unnessarily delay you or give you the runaround.

Unclehomer
09-12-10, 08:06
According to the Cook County Sheriff's blotter report, they made 3 arrests for soliciation and 1 for prostitution this past Thursday afternoon.

Strolling through Friday early evening, there was definately more LE presence than usual.

Be aware, be careful.

Gooch
09-18-10, 09:26
Had an interesting experience at All Stars last night. Not a normal hangout for me, and not at all my cup of tea, but I got dragged there. Unfortunately, I can't remember her name, but this gorgeous black dancer who had to be 5'10" w/o her heels takes me for a couple dances. Within 10 seconds she point blank offers carry-out. I said no thanks, but she spent about half of our six minutes bj'ing me through my pants trying to sell me on the idea.

I ended up spending the rest of my time there with Ivanna, a cute blonde czech girl with a very fun and sassy personality. It was all I could do to give up trying to score with her, she was that much fun. If any of you are into blowing cash on strippers with no finish, I highly recommend her.

GoldenGreek
09-21-10, 07:13
Had an interesting experience at All Stars last night. Not a normal hangout for me, and not at all my cup of tea, but I got dragged there. Unfortunately, I can't remember her name, but this gorgeous black dancer who had to be 5'10" w/o her heels takes me for a couple dances. Within 10 seconds she point blank offers carry-out. I said no thanks, but she spent about half of our six minutes bj'ing me through my pants trying to sell me on the idea.

I ended up spending the rest of my time there with Ivanna, a cute blonde czech girl with a very fun and sassy personality. It was all I could do to give up trying to score with her, she was that much fun. If any of you are into blowing cash on strippers with no finish, I highly recommend her.Is this the allstars on Grand?

Gooch
09-21-10, 23:52
I just learned that a message on this board has to be at least 10 characters long! That said,.........yes.

Is this the allstars on Grand?

GoldenGreek
09-29-10, 04:41
Went to Carls last Saturday. Out of the 20-30 times Ive been there before this was the absolute worst.

Avoid getting a dance from a short Asian with small boobs. Horrible !

Work Much
10-11-10, 23:32
I've been driving down Manheim more often between 5 and 7PM, the past few weeks and I haven't seen anyone out, I though maybe it was the construction or the new billboard. Thursday night I finally saw a couple of possible WSWs out. One looked a little too tough for me and the other disappeared before I could pick her up. The billboard has me on guard so maybe I spent too much time circling to make sure the coast was clear. Has anyone else had any luck on Manheim?

I've also seen a hot brunet walking down the street but she's always with some muscle guy. Anyone know what their story is?

OrderIn
10-12-10, 01:04
Didn't know where to post this one.

Went to a spa in bensenville. Asian maybe a 7 looks. Didn't understand the name, bad engrish.

Pretty good massage 8/10.7/10 on the flip. Union scale tip. All in all not a.

Bad experience. Heard bad things when they opened, but not bad now.

Will return, saw a decent looking mt on the way out.

Rileym
10-12-10, 09:56
I ended up spending the rest of my time there with Ivanna, a cute blonde Czech girl with a very fun and sassy personality. It was all I could do to give up trying to score with her, she was that much fun. If any of you are into blowing cash on strippers with no finish, I highly recommend her. [/QUOTE]Ivanna is pretty hot from what I remember (there a couple of months ago, but she's all about the business. She's there to drain you dry. Your wallet that is. She knows how to work the "Czech girls are sluts" angle, but 3 songs later, if you're not willing to buy more, she's out of there and never coming back your way. Poor attitude in my book.

Gooch
10-17-10, 07:37
Well, yes, that's her job. She does make a point of letting you know that she knows how to be an incredible sl*t. But working with the assumption that, since it is all-stars, and there will be no happy endings; if you're going to spend money on a stripper knowing that the payoff won't be there, might as well spend it with an incredibly fun girl. And she is alot of fun as long as you keep spending money. Fortunately, it wasn't my money I was spending that night. Would I spend my own money on that? Hell no.

Ivanna is pretty hot from what I remember (there a couple of months ago, but she's all about the business. She's there to drain you dry. Your wallet that is. She knows how to work the "Czech girls are sluts" angle, but 3 songs later, if you're not willing to buy more, she's out of there and never coming back your way. Poor attitude in my book.

Babyface Chi
10-22-10, 10:07
Anyone know if they got the ok to resume peep shows at Excalibur? I spent a couple of sessions with Jesse before they got shut down. She's a fun sexy girl.

Jackbb
11-15-10, 10:18
Anyone know if they got the ok to resume peep shows at Excalibur? I spent a couple of sessions with Jesse before they got shut down. She's a fun sexy girl.Finally found the place, I'm an out-of-towner, and the girls aren't there, yet. Talked to the clerks, and they claim they'll be back in a couple of weeks.

Zagg7
11-15-10, 13:53
I believe it's been "a couple of weeks" for months.

Finally found the place, I'm an out-of-towner, and the girls aren't there, yet. Talked to the clerks, and they claim they'll be back in a couple of weeks.

Jasper Malloy
12-29-10, 01:15
Had some spare time a couple of weeks ago during the late afternoon and decided to hit the local bars to check out the talent. In my experience, there's always been a better chance for a high-mileage dance before 5. Over the course of about 3 hours, I visited Carl's, Louie's, the Pen, and Bobby's. My findings:

Carl's. Had some good times here before the move. Now, it's disappointing. The girls are probably (on average) among the prettiest of any in the area, but the dances are just plain dull. You might get a peek if you're lucky. Of note was one older blonde with fake cans who offered some OTC, but she was high or drunk or something, so I really wasn't sure if she was serious. Didn't get her name, and the dance was terrible.

Louie's. Was dead. There were 2 unmotivated girls and 4 patrons. The girls were not bad looking, but they were more into talking to each other than hustling for a dance. Finished my beer and left.

The Pen. A shame. This used to be my go-to place. I could almost always count on some kind of success here. I won't name names, but there was always at least one option in the room, no matter the time of day. And if the room was full of unknowns, I could usually pick out someone with potential after a few minutes. Used to be packed during the afternoon. Now, the place seems just a shell of its former self. A couple of guys playing pool. 6 or 7 guys at the bar. 5 girls. 2 over 40, the same bartenders as always. I'm thinking the cameras scared people off (are those even real?). Is the place under new ownership? If anyone has input as to where all the girls have gone, I'm all ears. Something has changed.

Bobby's. There are some definite lifers here. Girls that have become women during the course of my patronage, others who were old to begin with and have only gotten older. That dame with the gloves is still around, I always forget her name; dark hair, over 40. In my experience, she knows why I'm there. The Russian with the big fake jugs is still there (an aggressive sell, but does make an effort with her dance). And I think I saw that really old Asian lady headed to the back (I got a dance from her some years ago. I felt disgusted with myself the whole time, but if she's your thing, I won't judge you. The mileage is definitely there). There was a younger Asian girl there, she was cute, maybe a little plump for her frame (maybe 5'5, maybe 130 lbs) , but very cute. The dance was so-so.

I'll still have to drop in from time to time, but it seems like all of the fun of Mannheim bars exists only in memory.

Zagg7
12-29-10, 13:12
Thanks for that detailed report, JM, disappointing as it was. I remember when I first moved here in 2000 that you could get some very good dances at all those places. At Louie D's, Playpen, and Carl's (whatever it was called then) the dances were $5. The quality has gone down and the price as gone up (hard to imagine how the girls think they can keep those prices up with the economy the way it is). I almost never go up there anymore, although I check in here periodically in the hopes that someone has some good news about those places. Alas, your report wasn't it.

Al Melrose
12-30-10, 01:45
Thanks for that detailed report, JM, disappointing as it was. I remember when I first moved here in 2000 that you could get some very good dances at all those places. At Louie D's, Playpen, and Carl's (whatever it was called then) the dances were $5. The quality has gone down and the price as gone up (hard to imagine how the girls think they can keep those prices up with the economy the way it is). I almost never go up there anymore, although I check in here periodically in the hopes that someone has some good news about those places. Alas, your report wasn't it.After a long time away, I hit the bars on the day after Christmas. It was early, between 7. 10.

Bobby's, had two good looking black girls, but they were occupied the whole time.

Pigpen. I waited about 20 minutes to get a beer, no luck, the girls were just ugly.

Carl's. About 30 guys and 4 dancers, (yes it was early and more started to filter in, just before I left). Like Bobby's the girls stuck to one guy per girl so no one offering me any. Mostly mediocre white girls, with one really big ugly girl.

Not the best night to get a sample, but it was poor along the strip.

Big Log
12-30-10, 22:30
Went to Carl's last week. The pick of girls was about what everyone else has been reporting of late and was OK at best. I kept my eye on the same girl who seemed to be getting most of the dances and waited a good 30 minutes to get a dance with her. When she started dancing she got real close and my arms felt wet. For a brief second I was shocked and then completely grossed out when I caught a wiff of bad order and realized the wet came from her arm pits. She was sweating like a pig and the smell was either the worst perfume ever or she just needed a long break to freshen up. Needless to say I was ready for the dance to be over 6 beats into the song. I understand these girls are working hard but sometimes you need to take a minute and freshen up. I don't remember her name but she had really short brunette hair and was average height and weight.

Jackbb
02-10-11, 08:09
I've visited your area on three different occasions, and it was a "happpenin'" place. Now, nothing! This place always had activity. What happened? Somebody write something!

Rub & Tugged
02-10-11, 15:16
They stepped up enforcement on 45

Cruising Y
02-15-11, 11:17
Can anyone tell me what they think the sleaziest place is, Carls, Bobbys, Playpen or other. I like sleazy cheap and fun girls. Is daytime or night better. Do any of the places have girls that are willing to just hangout with you even if you arnt buying them drinks or lappers every three minutes. Also this is a long shot, but are there any lingere shops or oriental parlors in the area that ofer FS.

Thanks much

Mikehah
02-15-11, 20:14
Can anyone tell me what they think the sleaziest place is, Carls, Bobbys, Playpen or other. I like sleazy cheap and fun girls. Is daytime or night better. Do any of the places have girls that are willing to just hangout with you even if you arnt buying them drinks or lappers every three minutes. Also this is a long shot, but are there any lingere shops or oriental parlors in the area that ofer FS.

Thanks muchHi,

New member here.

I've spent a good deal of time in those areas back in late 90's and 2000. 2002.

Recently, I've been back on several occasions (still check out 15th avenue theater)

By far, sleeziest place for me was always Playpen!

Had some good times though.

Unclehomer
02-16-11, 23:36
Louie D's comes to mind. Not exactly the palace on Lake St.

ChicagoScott
02-17-11, 18:23
Louie D's comes to mind. Not exactly the palace on Lake St.I was always freaked out by the place, but it's not too bad. Sleazy in a good kinda way. About a month back, got my fingers wet with a smokin' body black girl. Inquired about OTC, but she didn't do that.

SpokenOne69
02-17-11, 20:30
Stone Park & melrose marked LE on the prowl on Mannheim for the past three weeks Melrose plainclothes had a blonde (most likely SW) captured. Did not see any cuffs on her but they had her cornered.

They are patroling heavily around the usual Stone Park haunts at the evening rush hour.

I feel sorry for the bar owners. Who wants to stop with those jokers watching your every move Maybe they are watching for Al Kida (sic) terrorists

SlickPoetry
02-18-11, 17:35
I haven't been to this area in 7 years, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Playpen was kind of sleazy, but also kind of chaste in a way, since the girls won't do anything that well get them in trouble and the place is too small to hide anywhere.

To me, Bobby's was always the sleaziest because the girls there would do as much as they could get away with. One girl pulled my dick out and gave me a handjob during the dance and made me cum right on her ass. Kind of weird with all the guys playing pool right around us, but she made it work where noone could see what we were doing. There was another girl squeezing my cock and balls right there at the bar-before we went back for a dance. She wouldn't pull my cock out but did tell me it was OK if I came in my pants (which didn't appeal to me)

I miss that kind of action. I'm not sure its there to be had anymore.

IamHung
04-04-11, 16:45
Saw an ad posted on CL casual encounters listing for a girl Ann to show up at the book store on 2019 Mannheim Video store today. Tempted to go. But thought I would post it here to provide a heads up to others. Perhaps you can talk her into going to 15th book store next time.

Rockout
05-06-11, 05:34
Girls are back.

Rockout
05-06-11, 17:45
Saw an ad posted on CL casual encounters listing for a girl Ann to show up at the book store on 2019 Mannheim Video store today. Tempted to go. But thought I would post it here to provide a heads up to others. Perhaps you can talk her into going to 15th book store next time.Its probably a dude.

Al Melrose
05-07-11, 01:57
Girls are back.Where is Ex located?

Steven Lynn
05-08-11, 02:25
I visited Excalibur on Friday night.

Excalibur is at 2217 W. Lake Street in Melrose Park.

The girls are indeed back.

There are two options for dances:

1. A 10 minute nude dance. $30.

2. A 10 minute nude dance in a conversational booth (the two of you can talk back and forth). $40.

Tips can be given, but are not required.

It's you in a booth with her behind glass. Very nice set-up.

Girls are only dancing there on weekends. Mostly Friday and Sunday from 4 pm to midnight.

There are only two dancers, Jesse and Eva. Only one of them works at a time.

On Friday night, I got Jesse.

She is beautiful. Great body, great attitude.

I was in the conversational booth and she did everything I asked.

I'm pretty sure extras were not to be had, though it would have been great to have her back in the gloryholes area afterwards.

Here's a photo of Jesse:

http://chicagopeepshows.com/the_girls

(Don't concern yourself with the Chicago Peep Shows web site, it's an old one. Those services are no longer available.)

Visit the girls and support them. It's a nice service for Excalibur to have.

Davidonecall
05-08-11, 04:55
I visited Excalibur on Friday night.

Excalibur is at 2217 W. Lake Street in Melrose Park.

The girls are indeed back.

There are two options for dances:

1. A 10 minute nude dance. $30.

2. A 10 minute nude dance in a conversational booth (the two of you can talk back and forth). $40.

Tips can be given, but are not required.

It's you in a booth with her behind glass. Very nice set-up.

Girls are only dancing there on weekends. Mostly Friday and Sunday from 4 pm to midnight.

There are only two dancers, Jesse and Eva. Only one of them works at a time.

On Friday night, I got Jesse.

She is beautiful. Great body, great attitude.

I was in the conversational booth and she did everything I asked.

I'm pretty sure extras were not to be had, though it would have been great to have her back in the gloryholes area afterwards.

Here's a photo of Jesse:

http://chicagopeepshows.com/the_girls

(Don't concern yourself with the Chicago Peep Shows web site, it's an old one. Those services are no longer available.)

Visit the girls and support them. It's a nice service for Excalibur to have. Thanks for the info. Will do pay my support.

Zagg7
05-09-11, 17:54
I hope that they stay long enough for me to check it out this time. Does anyone know how long the girls' shifts are?

Steven Lynn
05-10-11, 21:35
I hope that they stay long enough for me to check it out this time. Does anyone know how long the girls' shifts are?They work from 4 pm to midnight, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

You might want to call ahead to make sure they are there.

Zagg7
05-11-11, 09:56
Thanks, Steven.

They work from 4 pm to midnight, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

You might want to call ahead to make sure they are there.

Rockout
05-11-11, 13:01
They work from 4 pm to midnight, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

You might want to call ahead to make sure they are there.I stopped by last night and one girl was there. Best to call.

SlickPoetry
05-19-11, 12:19
I've never gone to a "peep show" like this one before in my life. When you go in the peep show booth, are you allowed to jerk off there or what? Because otherwise I don't see the appeal.

DarkKnight
05-19-11, 15:09
I've never gone to a "peep show" like this one before in my life. When you go in the peep show booth, are you allowed to jerk off there or what? Because otherwise I don't see the appeal.Last time I was there I did. You basically sit there and watch a girl get naked and dance for you. I haven't been back since they brought the girls back, though.

Steven Lynn
05-21-11, 01:16
I've never gone to a "peep show" like this one before in my life. When you go in the peep show booth, are you allowed to jerk off there or what? Because otherwise I don't see the appeal.Yes, they have a paper towel dispenser in each booth.

The last time I was there, I was encouraged to "get comfortable."

Work Much
05-27-11, 20:17
With the weather getting warmer I started taking Manheim home from work. I haven't seen anyone out, is anyone else having better luck? Maybe it's the time I make the drive, usually between 5:45 and 7:00.

Unclehomer
05-28-11, 08:30
I did see a WSW Friday morning on the way to work. But for the most part, a lot fewer lately, due to the Cook County Sheriff, who has made most of the girls guests of the county.

Raincoater
05-29-11, 02:00
With the weather getting warmer I started taking Manheim home from work. I haven't seen anyone out, is anyone else having better luck? Maybe it's the time I make the drive, usually between 5:45 and 7:00.I've also seen a *lot* of Unca Leo out on Manheim. So be on the lookout. Remember, especially in that area, if she looks too good to be true, it's probably a setup. Stay safe.

RC

Kda Kodiac
06-01-11, 14:07
I've also seen a *lot* of Unca Leo out on Manheim. So be on the lookout. Remember, especially in that area, if she looks too good to be true, it's probably a setup. Stay safe.

RCDecided to take a look yesterday afternoon. On my way out I spotted a gal walking and looking. Mid 20's black hair. I pulled into a parking lot off the street. She looked and waved me over. Was not getting out of car. She looked again and then continued down street. Positive a sting was going on. Saw a couple Leo in car couple blocks. Happening right by North.

Stay very safe.

Stay very safe

Chadwick
06-01-11, 18:51
I've also seen a *lot* of Unca Leo out on Manheim. So be on the lookout. Remember, especially in that area, if she looks too good to be true, it's probably a setup. Stay safe.

RCQuite true cause the girls on Manhein do not look "too good", in fact most of them look either beat up or strung out!

Work Much
06-02-11, 08:58
Decided to take a look yesterday afternoon. On my way out I spotted a gal walking and looking. Mid 20's black hair. I pulled into a parking lot off the street. She looked and waved me over. Was not getting out of car. She looked again and then continued down street. Positive a sting was going on. Saw a couple Leo in car couple blocks. Happening right by North.

Stay very safe.

Stay very safeI saw a hot blond crossing Manheim just north of North the other day looked like she was heading to the hotel at the corner. She looked at me and smiled as I went by, she looked too good to be true but I circled back anyway and she was gone. Saw a black haired girl too. I thought it was odd that they were both wearing white pants and very close to the same area. Didn't have time to hang and check but I was thinking LEO was up to something.

Unclehomer
06-13-11, 22:03
Last Thursday morning saw a Oriental girl on Mannheim just south of Fullerton, hanging at the street corner. Not walking, as the regulars do. Across the street was a beige sedan.

LEO sting in operation.

Be very very careful.

Bacomp
06-17-11, 01:21
I remember her quite well she got me 2 years back I let my taste for asians blind me to the rules, she is defintely with uncle leo!

Last Thursday morning saw a Oriental girl on Mannheim just south of Fullerton, hanging at the street corner. Not walking, as the regulars do. Across the street was a beige sedan.

LEO sting in operation.

Be very very careful.

Bacomp
06-17-11, 01:23

LEO sting in operation.

Be very very careful.I remember her quite well she got me 2 years back I let my taste for asians blind me to the rules, she is defintely with Uncle Leo!

Member #5297
06-18-11, 19:47
I would never pick any one up here just because there have been too many busts. I happen to drive down the other night and noticed a girl just sitting in a parking lot somewhere between Fullerton and Armitage. She wasn't walking, but she kept looking around nervously.

Thencame Brnsn
06-19-11, 11:39
If you want to know who is or isn't, my advise would be to stop for some "steak and eggs." Although I do not partake in the SW scene, you can pretty much learn from the help who is real or not. They get ringside seats manytimes when a monger gets busted by LEO.

I would not trust playin "possum" anymore, used to be good source, but the newer crowd there will set you up for their entertainment purposes.

Work Much
07-15-11, 22:40
Was driving down Manheim tonight about 7:00 and saw a nice looking woman near the BBQ and thought she's too good to be true so it must be a sting. Circled around and pulled into the parking lot a little ways from her to see if I was right and watch it go down. Turns out I was wrong right after I pulled in someone pulled up right next to her, they talked through the drivers window for a minute then it looked like he was leaving. He didn't go far and came back for her, they pulled into a parking spot I'm guessing to negotiate then they drove off. Took a couple of drives down the road between 7 and 9 and never saw her again.

Once it started getting dark Leo was all over the place. Something to look out for is a black chevy SUV without any markings or external lights but it had a spot light and MP plates. I followed him from St Charles all the way north to just before Fullerton where he pulled a U Turn. Couldn't figure out who he worked for.

Over the last week I've seen a blond with a suite case sitting with the homeless guy with the guitar. What's her story? Does she provide? I haven't got a good look but she doesn't look to bad from what I've seen.

Lgrre
08-18-11, 07:08
Stopped by playpen and was dissapointed. I haven't been there in a while and was hoping to find the hot spinner that used to work there. No luck, there were about 4 girls there and chose an attractive blonde for a dance. You could see her nipples through her shirt and they looked very nice. The dance was sub par at best, she didn't touch me at all then kept nodding off during the dance! After she sat down and I put my foot on her chair and she freaked out and moved. Still not a bad place but avoid this girl. She was about 5'8-5'10 late 20s had a blue headband on. Anyone know where is a good place in melrose to find some petite dancers?

Unclehomer
08-23-11, 23:09
Lots of unwanted attention from Uncle Leo the last week or so. Not only cruising Mannheim Road, also cruising side streets in both

Marked & unmarked cars. Using rolling stops or other minor traffic infractions to stop you & to search vehicles.

Be very very careful on where you stop to pick someone up. Look in all directions.

Datsurman
08-25-11, 18:29
Sounds like YMMV. I got about 7 or 8 dances from the only blond in her 20's that was in the place and they were great. Besides a little baby fat she was pretty cute. Nice body. As far as mileage, ummm, let's just say that I got miles and miles and miles to spare. Maybe she didn't like you for some reason. Besides her, the night I was there, there was a hispanic chick who was probably a 9 on a 10 scale. Excellent body, pretty face, long dark hair, friendly. I'm going to go back and spend some quality time with her on my lap.

If anyone has any useful info about this girl. Let me know! Also, if anyone has ever managed takeout from these places, PM me with some info about how to make it happen? What angle do you work? Do you just have to become a 'regular' first so they get to know you?

Stopped by playpen and was dissapointed. I haven't been there in a while and was hoping to find the hot spinner that used to work there. No luck, there were about 4 girls there and chose an attractive blonde for a dance. You could see her nipples through her shirt and they looked very nice. The dance was sub par at best, she didn't touch me at all then kept nodding off during the dance! After she sat down and I put my foot on her chair and she freaked out and moved. Still not a bad place but avoid this girl. She was about 5'8-5'10 late 20s had a blue headband on. Anyone know where is a good place in melrose to find some petite dancers?

Lgrre
08-26-11, 03:21
Sounds like YMMV. I got about 7 or 8 dances from the only blond in her 20's that was in the place and they were great. Besides a little baby fat she was pretty cute. Nice body. As far as mileage, ummm, let's just say that I got miles and miles and miles to spare. Maybe she didn't like you for some reason. Besides her, the night I was there, there was a hispanic chick who was probably a 9 on a 10 scale. Excellent body, pretty face, long dark hair, friendly. I'm going to go back and spend some quality time with her on my lap.

If anyone has any useful info about this girl. Let me know! Also, if anyone has ever managed takeout from these places, PM me with some info about how to make it happen? What angle do you work? Do you just have to become a 'regular' first so they get to know you?The blond seemed like she may have been wasted like I said she kept nodding off. I agree though she was attractive may be right though I may have rubbed her the wrong way. There was a very good looking hispanic girl at bobbys about a year ago that offered take out but too pricey for me at $$$.

Jfash
08-27-11, 21:52
The blond seemed like she may have been wasted like I said she kept nodding off. I agree though she was attractive may be right though I may have rubbed her the wrong way. There was a very good looking hispanic girl at bobbys about a year ago that offered take out but too pricey for me at $$$.I know exactly who you are referring to, and I had the same experience. I cannot remember her name either. I was there a month ago on a Saturday about 1am, and she was wearing that stupid headband. There was no grinding whatsoever, and I could have sworn that girl was high on something.

Seiborg
08-29-11, 17:14
Coming back from lunch this afternoon saw a deeply tanned blonde hanging out by the homeless guy. Also saw a short brunette, but that turned out to be crazy Marissa with a new wig.

Hotrod92
09-01-11, 19:29
Drove buy today about 2:00pm and the bars where across the door. Are they closed or did they change there hours.

Lgrre
09-02-11, 13:08
I went by there around 1am and the place was hopping. Just passed by and stopped at the pen. Very busy there too. No luck with the girls though.

I was hoping to find the tiny girl that used to work days or the tiny thai girl but no luck. I settled for a go with the older plumper angie. Good dance but a rip off 10 was really only half a dance and she was shooting for more money the whole time. She kept saying I'd really enjoy the dance if I gave her another 10 I figured why not. So for 20 total I got about one song and a lame dance. I need to try and only get dances from the girls I find attractive before they get in my lap! Sometimes I'm such a sucker.

Zagg7
09-12-11, 14:55
I remember when those places were 5 a dance and almost always a look in the shorts.

I went by there around 1am and the place was hopping. Just passed by and stopped at the pen. Very busy there too. No luck with the girls though.

I was hoping to find the tiny girl that used to work days or the tiny thai girl but no luck. I settled for a go with the older plumper angie. Good dance but a rip off 10 was really only half a dance and she was shooting for more money the whole time. She kept saying I'd really enjoy the dance if I gave her another 10 I figured why not. So for 20 total I got about one song and a lame dance. I need to try and only get dances from the girls I find attractive before they get in my lap! Sometimes I'm such a sucker.

TommyPlays
09-12-11, 17:37
They are doing a sting op on Mannheim today found out hard way. 1st time ever. Should have observed the = if they aren't walking and are just standing on the cornor keep on going. Stupid me.

Also a stop on lake street for safety / seat-belt checks going on. They are looking for money.

Be warned. It was early afternoon today!

ChicagoGoer
09-20-11, 03:59
Read on another location subject that Excalibur book has private dances. Can anyone confirm? Would hate to waste an hour drive for disappointment.

Steven Lynn
09-21-11, 00:12
Read on another location subject that Excalibur book has private dances. Can anyone confirm? Would hate to waste an hour drive for disappointment.Yes, they do.

I have been there on several occasions and have had dances from every dancer there.

Basically, they strip and dance behind glass and you service yourself.

No extras at all.

Davidonecall
09-21-11, 07:19
Sorry TommyPlay to hear that, I hate to her that a hobbies got stopped and even worse a fellow member. Who was running the sting?

They are doing a sting op on Mannheim today found out hard way. 1st time ever. Should have observed the = if they aren't walking and are just standing on the cornor keep on going. Stupid me.

Also a stop on lake street for safety / seat-belt checks going on. They are looking for money.

Be warned. It was early afternoon today!

TommyPlays
09-22-11, 15:19
Sorry TommyPlay to hear that, I hate to her that a hobbies got stopped and even worse a fellow member. Who was running the sting?It was cook county. Couldn't believe it in during a weekday.

Davidonecall
09-22-11, 20:42
It was cook county. Couldn't believe it in during a weekday.We (hobbies) have to keep an eye on the SW and around us. Leo is really going after us as much as they can. Specially if you have a nice car. They can charge you some money or sell it and make money. If the SW was paying tax and it was legal they would find some other reason to stop and ticket you. It a money thing.

HungHardRon
09-23-11, 18:31
Yes, they do.

I have been there on several occasions and have had dances from every dancer there.

Basically, they strip and dance behind glass and you service yourself.

No extras at all.Hey thanks for the post but can you post or PM the details. Is it $30 for say. 15minutes?

Do you talk to them thru the glass or on a speaker or a phone?

Do you have to tip if you want them nude or to touch themselves?

Thanks.

Ron

Steven Lynn
10-12-11, 00:42
It's $30 for 15 minutes in a booth where you cannot talk to the dancer.

It's $40 for 15 minutes in a booth where you can talk to the dancer. In that booth, there's a metal screen on each side of the glass so you can talk back and forth.

The dancer will get nude and touch herself right away, without you giving them a tip.

You can tip them if you like.

Like I said earlier, there are no extras, so if you want more than you pleasuring yourself to a naked woman dancing for you, this is not the place for you.

I'd say give it a try and if you don't like it, don't go back.

Hey thanks for the post but can you post or PM the details. Is it $30 for say. 15minutes?

Do you talk to them thru the glass or on a speaker or a phone?

Do you have to tip if you want them nude or to touch themselves?

Thanks.

Ron

Gooch
11-20-11, 09:40
Has anyone found, or heard from any of the girls from Sunset? I would love to find Chloe specifically, but any info is helpful. Thanks.

ChiHappiness
12-07-11, 22:08
Decided to check out GH as I was in the area and had read some positive reviews.

I made an appointment, but when I arrived no one was at the desk. I waited 10 minutes and Anna came out. I told her I had a reservation 10 minutes ago and she said five more minutes (I assume it's Natalie who then came out. She does have a great body). Ten minutes later, Anna came back and said I should pay now. I asked how much longer I had to wait and she said five minutes. I paid. Fifteen minutes later, I was finally brought into a room. However suddenly Anna only had time for a half hour. She returned the difference but still. Very disappointing.

Anna is cute and gave a good massage, but perhaps it was I gave off annoyed vibes and I left unhappy.

Kda Kodiac
01-25-12, 19:13
Had quite a realistic dream recently.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-sensual-european-bad-girl-next-door-certified-and-experienced-masseuse-27/8829029
Set up a rendezvous with Abby through her assistant for an afternoon visit. Very easy 2 call setup. Average hotel. She waited well behind door when I got there. Took care of business and got down to fun. Massage was average at best. She was not the gal in the ad, a bit older and seemed a but nervous with me. Very nice body. Was more than wiling to engage in mutual massage. She worked on me. I spent time working on her. I left very happy and would repeat again. She is a nice gal.

Chadwick
01-28-12, 13:28
Not sure what section I should post this in but here it goes. I am a member of several yahoo groups one of which is for Gloryhole Nancy, well on Wednesday a woman from the site posted that she would be at an unnamed gloryhole in Melrose Park on Friday the 27th and that she was basically taking applications

(cock pic included). LOL. So I said WTF and sent an email to her, well my email got returned and I didn't notice by the time I did they said that she was full, that she had found enough guy (6-7) but some usually drop out. Well lucky for me they liked my pic and I was polite cause the next morning I got an email saying I could come and there would be directions to follow. Later on that night I got the email telling me the meet was at 8:30 at Manhiem Adult Books which is mostly gay, there were other instructions and directions, I responded I would be there. Last night came and I arrived early but waited in the car. At about 8:15 they pulled into the lot, seeing this I went in and waited, there was only one other guest there at that time, and when the couple went in we took the two booths on either side. Well he got to go first but I wasn't terribly worried cause she had already explained she does not do facials or let guys cum in here mouth that we were to knock on the booth to let her know before we were going to blow. Well I sat in my booth watching thru the hole while her bf videoed her sucking the other guy off. He lasted quite a while then I heard the knock and knew I was up next. At this time I had already been jerking for about 10 mins. And when I stuck my cock thru I heard the bf ask who I was cause she was not sucking any other than those invited I told him my name and she began sucking, and what a hot wet mouth she had she sucked me to full hardness in no time and in about 5 mins. I too had to knock. I wish I hadn't jerked so much so I could of lasted longer cause her mouth felt so good. The couple are from Wisconsin and apparently come out here every so often to play. Hope I get invited back next time!

Bulls143
07-29-12, 22:55
Was there tonight and got a CBJ from a gal named Melanie. Wow it was great. Thanks to her Ill have a better week.

Butcherboy
08-02-12, 17:14
OK stupid question new to the area and why are there so many cars at galaxy video all the time haven't had time to stop there yet but are there women there?

HungHardRon
08-02-12, 22:35
Having said that, how come I know so much about them?

Hmmmmm OK seem I must explain. 15th St. Is about the only place in the whole midwest where you have any chance of seeing a woman in there. Better yet. See her working on others. Or. Very lucky if you get a BJ or even some pussy.

But. All you have there is a theater and pre-picked porn playing on monitors. You can't select, or even if you can, what video you want to watch, the selection is limited.

It is very cheap though because for admission price of 20, you get to be in a booth as long as you want, if no women shows up.

Other two store have big selection of videos and can preview. BUT you have to keep dropping money so that if you stay an hour, you might be out 30 and counting.

To contradict myself, I did have two female encounters there. One was posted ahead of time, the legendary Peta was her name? She was a sick sick sick woman. Hot as hell but sick sick sick. At the end she asked men to bring their cum shots in vials that were frozen, she would put them in the booth, suck guys off for fresh stuff, and then eat the frozen / thawed ones. Sick. Sick. Sick. Hot as hell though.

And another time a very big woman came in with BF and never expected her. We played thru the hole, and it was obvious why she wanted to play and experiment with me. Her BF was about 2in and me pushing 8in, it was very different for her. Then she gave me a HJ to completion, I played with her massive tits, put it thru for round 2 and she sucked, then turned around for very very tight BBFS. Load was huge on that one.

Still, I say your chances are nil of meeting a woman there. In fact, at Galaxy, women do come in to shop, but are forbidden from entering the back video area. Current as of 4 months ago.

OK stupid question new to the area and why are there so many cars at galaxy video all the time haven't had time to stop there yet but are there women there?

Jackbb
08-27-12, 15:41
Touring your area, want to sample the action, staying at Manheim & North, where and what is Bobby's? Have visited Playpen, before. Any suggestions? Thanks, JackBB.

Hotrod92
08-27-12, 16:41
If you are staying at North and Mannheim, Bobby's is right there in the mall at that intersection. It is the same principal as

Playpen but they will hit you up for 20 a dance. If it were me I would go one block south to Carl's. It is nicer and the girls are better looking. JMHO.

Hotpeg
09-14-12, 10:11
Hello, HotPeg here. Does anyone remember me from the 15th Ave Bookstore from a few years ago? I wanted to know if it is still a fun there. Also, I would love to read on here if anyone had some fun with me to post there experience please.

Love, Peggy

Werewolf0956
09-14-12, 14:34
Hello, HotPeg here. Does anyone remember me from the 15th Ave Bookstore from a few years ago? I wanted to know if it is still a fun there. Also, I would love to read on here if anyone had some fun with me to post there experience please.

Love, PeggyThere or their?

Bbbuddy
09-16-12, 15:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Harley314
09-26-12, 03:51
Hey everyone,

New guy here 24 white male looking to find out when a good time to go to 15th ave for women or couples.

Butcherboy
10-15-12, 16:24
Keep seeing the ad on BP for this busty latina does anyone have info? Is it worth the shot at it just being cautious because don't see to many postingfor this town.

MrTisBad
12-31-12, 14:58
Anyone try the peep shows over on Lake street? Any extras to be had there?

JesusLovesMe
12-31-12, 19:23
Anyone try the peep shows over on Lake street? Any extras to be had there?Biggest jackshack operation that I know of. Stay away. If you're like me you'll feel like you got assraped after walking out of the place or you'll get in a fight with one of their gorillas for wanting a refund.

Spoonie
01-21-13, 18:15
I was in Elgin over the weekend and for some reason decided to find a date. I was cruising WYP site and sent a few winks. Well I got a good nibble from a blonde hottie out of Franklin Park. We negotiate and I flirt and she heads out to Elgin and meets me for a few drinks. We then walk back to my hotel for some covered fun. $$$.8 damage. She's MILF type but with no kids and fine, fine body. I'm looking forward to my trip to Rosemont next month.

Why did I not post this in the Elgin forum you ask? Because she's from Franklin Park.

Bozack
01-22-13, 00:50
I was in Elgin over the weekend and for some reason decided to find a date. I was cruising WYP site and sent a few winks. Well I got a good nibble from a blonde hottie out of Franklin Park. We negotiate and I flirt and she heads out to Elgin and meets me for a few drinks. We then walk back to my hotel for some covered fun. $$$.8 damage. She's MILF type but with no kids and fine, fine body. I'm looking forward to my trip to Rosemont next month.

Why did I not post this in the Elgin forum you ask? Because she's from Franklin Park.Sorry if I am misunderstanding you, but you donated nearly $400? Please share what was worth that much.

<I May you find what you are looking for<I

Kda Kodiac
02-01-13, 22:53
Just looking for some information. Did a little tour of the bars in the area tonight and came across something peculiar. Playpen was shut down. This was tonight and I was surprised. Was wondering if anyone had any info about this. Had some fun at Louis and Bobby's. If not comfortable posting a quick PM would be awesome. Have fun guys and thanks

BigLittleHead
02-02-13, 02:03
Just looking for some information. Did a little tour of the bars in the area tonight and came across something peculiar. Playpen was shut down. This was tonight and I was surprised. Was wondering if anyone had any info about this. Had some fun at Louis and Bobby's. If not comfortable posting a quick PM would be awesome. Have fun guys and thanksThats weird, I was there 2 days ago, and all was the same. It was 1pm and had basically an empty bar.

You know the usual playpen. 1 girl standing at the jukebox. 1 way back in the right corner doing her nails, always a fat girl playing the video poker and after a good look around at the "Talent" I usually walk out as if I "forgot" my wallet. As I did 2 days ago.

I've been gravitating towards Louies lately. To say Michelle has a cute face would be a lie. But her body is rockin' and she's not afraid to show the cooka.

GreekTown
03-15-13, 00:45
Were is the best daytime action?

What time does it start?

Hobby Lover
04-14-13, 14:15
Saw a BSW yesterday. Kind of skinny and about 5'3 or so. I was leaving Denny's and she asked me the time and if I wanted a date. I passed. If LE wasn't rampant on that area I may have picked her up.

Like69
06-09-13, 21:25
Guys,

I'm planning to be in the Melrose area tomorrow and wondering which club would have the best options for a Monday evening. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Hotrod92
06-10-13, 10:01
Guys,

I'm planning to be in the Melrose area tomorrow and wondering which club would have the best options for a Monday evening. Thanks in advance for your responses.

LikeThere are only four in the area so you should go check them all out.

KyleCa
09-18-13, 01:52

Love, PeggyI don't remember you but yes, it is still fun.

Nidhogg69
09-20-13, 23:58

Love, PeggyI think I do recall you, from around the time when Femcar and Nancy B and Angel were pretty active there too, right? Unless I'm thinking of the wrong person. I never got the chance to play WITH you, but hey. That's the fun of making NEW memories, right? .

Anthree
09-27-13, 19:08
Hey everyone,

New guy here 24 white male looking to find out when a good time to go to 15th ave for women or couples.YMMV. Weekends though.

Steven Lynn
10-03-13, 00:51
Went by there the other day and it looks like they are closed.

"For Rent" signs all over the outside of the place.

Covenant60
08-28-14, 14:47
Any talk on this forum about the 15th Ave Bookstore?

Bebop60
08-29-14, 11:06
Any talk on this forum about the 15th Ave Bookstore?Read a little lower on the Melrose Park page and you'll find an entire thread named after it.

DWill
10-30-14, 13:49
Gents,

Is there anything reliable in this area? SW, BP, CL, or massage, doesn't matter just in the area a lot lately looking for lunchtime friends. If you have any well tested reliable friends here PM me. I have trades but all mine are NW burbs and city.

DWill.

Bob521
10-30-14, 18:44
Gents,

Is there anything reliable in this area? SW, BP, CL, or massage, doesn't matter just in the area a lot lately looking for lunchtime friends. If you have any well tested reliable friends here PM me. I have trades but all mine are NW burbs and city.

DWill.Not exactly what you asked for, but in that area there are a few bars and take-out is readily available, along with a little bit of dining in. 3 on Manheim. One on Lake. Jay's got a post the other day. Bobby's is crawling with girls. Carls. For whatever reason I never got into the place. Playpen has lower-end girls, but a back room. Louie-Ds on Lake has a back room also. You should be able to make arrangements ahead of time without too much risk. Every one of these places is posted under strip clubs. So I can't say this information is terribly new. I'm in the Northwest, so I don't have any current digits for specific girls.

YeahBuddy2000
01-31-19, 19:18
I see there is a forum for 15th Ave. Love to get an inbox message as to some highlight stories! I'm thinking of traveling from Wisconsin but wanted to know the educate and what to expect and when are busier times. Looking for watching couples and joining in for the fun! Please inbox me any details I should know. Thank you!

Jc2490
02-01-19, 01:50
I see there is a forum for 15th Ave. Love to get an inbox message as to some highlight stories! I'm thinking of traveling from Wisconsin but wanted to know the educate and what to expect and when are busier times. Looking for watching couples and joining in for the fun! Please inbox me any details I should know. Thank you!Check out the twitter page. I'm not really into that stuff, but I met updates all the time from them.

Cuda70
02-07-19, 10:15
Anyone know of any massage parlors in the area with Latin or American girls? Getting tired of the old AMPs.

BlkKnight911
02-18-19, 14:53
I'm in Maywood and want to have a nice 2-girl experience. They don't need to be 5 star, since I don't like what 5 star cost. I also don't want old crackheads. I can do better than that on my own. Any help is appreciated.

Wenger
02-18-19, 19:59
I'm in Maywood and want to have a nice 2-girl experience. They don't need to be 5 star, since I don't like what 5 star cost. I also don't want old crackheads. I can do better than that on my own. Any help is appreciated.https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/1345506

Not to far from you, I'm guessing it's the Roosevelt and Harlem spot. It's been a while since I've been there so have no idea on what they look like, etc. Although I'd be prepared for them to not look like the girls in the ad.

-w.

BlkKnight911
02-20-19, 12:26
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/1345506

Not to far from you, I'm guessing it's the Roosevelt and Harlem spot. It's been a while since I've been there so have no idea on what they look like, etc. Although I'd be prepared for them to not look like the girls in the ad.

-w.I'm not sure they will work for me. They are not AA friendly. I also prefer them to come to me, even if I have to Uber or pick them up. Have no problem traveling if it's worth it.

Papahound
05-21-19, 19:15
Anybody seen these Latin ladies in Melrose Park. Price? Services? I don't usually post like this, but the cops there will lie, cheat, and steal, to get a bust.

If it's the crew I think, they used to just offer escort near the old Toys are us, a couple years back. I was ready to toftt and find out but got spooked.

https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/708-657-7323/1/4170986

Visconti5683
05-21-19, 21:15
Anybody seen these Latin ladies in Melrose Park. Price? Services? I don't usually post like this, but the cops there will lie, cheat, and steal, to get a bust.

If it's the crew I think, they used to just offer escort near the old Toys are us, a couple years back. I was ready to toftt and find out but got spooked.

https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/708-657-7323/1/4170986I went there once. I would say. Around November / December I saw the girl that is a little bit heavier. I was disappointed for sure. GPS. She was nice but idk WTF she was thinking w / her prices. I paid something stupid just for a handy. I'm pretty sure all is on the table if you wasn't to empty your pockets. There was another getting ready when I left and she was disappointing. Anyways to answer your? Not LE (at least not when I was there fall / winter) and not worth it. Much better out there for less $. I wish I could give you prices but I cannot remember. Stay safe bro.

Devlin
08-31-20, 17:38
Gentlemen,

I'm no clean freak. This place is still absolutely gross.

I was there the other day, in the theater, the couples section is OPEN but most of the other seats are covered by plastic garbage bags??? The floors are still filthy and sticky from cum and who knows what else.

The booth area smells like butt while first booth had a used condom on its chair. The buttons and screens are still smeared with someones Man Juice.

You would think during their COVID-19 closure they would have given it a much needed deep cleaning - Nope!

Devlin

SzForLife
08-31-20, 22:14
Gentlemen,

I'm no clean freak. This place is still absolutely gross.

I was there the other day, in the theater, the couples section is OPEN but most of the other seats are covered by plastic garbage bags??? The floors are still filthy and sticky from cum and who knows what else.

The booth area smells like butt while first booth had a used condom on its chair. The buttons and screens are still smeared with someones Man Juice.

You would think during their COVID-19 closure they would have given it a much needed deep cleaning - Nope!

DevlinI agree 1000%. The sticky floor is the worst. Besides the creepers.

Unclehomer
06-17-21, 06:11
Cook County stings have begun. Saw a white, brunette, long hair on Mannheim, just north of Fullerton yesterday, 4:30 in the afternoon.

Some dude in a white pickup truck was pulled over in the middle of the street.

If it looks too good to be true, it is.

Hockey Guy
06-17-21, 18:18
Cook County stings have begun. Saw a white, brunette, long hair on Mannheim, just north of Fullerton yesterday, 4:30 in the afternoon.

Some dude in a white pickup truck was pulled over in the middle of the street.

If it looks too good to be true, it is.I saw that too the in fact I saw the blonde standing there leaning up against the sign and I knew immediately it was a sting.

StanleyStankas
07-08-21, 08:06
I agree 1000%. The sticky floor is the worst. Besides the creepers.I have never pulled the trigger on this place although I have been lurking about it here and also their other social media posts and I do believe they have a website. It just seems like in a great once in awhile a dude brings his girl in as she wants to fulfill a need and then a hundred horn dogs appear in heat and the pushing and shoving begins. Also I have heard that the place is not exactly a hospital cleanliness environment as well. I don't like that street either as I have driven into and by the place. It's just a weird area to get in and out of quickly. Plus I don't know the ins and outs of that little area nor the immediate surroundings.

BbfscipOnly
11-02-21, 20:10
I first saw Mercedes last year and I looked her up this week when I came to town again. She's well known to people who frequent the motel area along Manheim.

Young, just turned 21, with a nice body and great ass. She is always staying with a different friend so never has a place of her own to host. So expect a car date or book a room for yourself. I like to book a room then spend a couple hours fucking her.

She is chill and accommodating, just be nice to her. DFK, DATY, BBBJ and BBFSCIPx2. She says No Bare in her ads but she will negotiate if you have a valid and recent test you can show her. So YMMV on getting Bare service from her.

https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17890774

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/youve-finally-found-what-youve-been-looking-for/41668982

InstantMagic
01-06-23, 20:12
Been trying to put the legwork in to see if Riley or Sarah are still working. It's been a few years since they fell off the radar.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpQBm6eFV2k/

I remember both of them from the scene but Riley (picture number 2 in that link) is the girl I'm most interested in seeing again. She was still fresh to the scene in 2019. I haven't seen here though since just before the pandemic. Any info would be appreciated.

Unclehomer
04-05-23, 05:28
What happened to the Lido? A fence blocks the driveway and all of the room doors are boarded up.

StanleyStankas
05-24-23, 09:55
What happened to the Lido? A fence blocks the driveway and all of the room doors are boarded up.The same situation, all concerned. I go by there up and down heim several times a week. Looks like with that fence around it it is ready for the wrecking ball though. I do know even while it was still open some of those front windows in a few rooms were on occasion boarded up. Have never seen anyone over there that looked liked they belonged in the area. Lots of cars pulling in and out as well as people hanging around between where the big rig cabs were parked and those dumpsters right there. Any info from any respected seniors like mayor or uncle would be appreciated. I am kind of a scardy cat when it comes to things like this and really only do drive bys, however I do know that strip from irving down to lake very well. Homeless still sleeping near fullerton, panhandlers still working grand which is funny because up here as well as in franklin the local fuzz don't allow any of that. The closest to panhandling up here is on the city side of irving and heim. Stay safe all. Not much to say really, however this board has been so dead lately. Thanks again for reading. Stosh.

Hockey Guy
05-25-23, 01:51
The same situation, all concerned. I go by there up and down heim several times a week. Looks like with that fence around it it is ready for the wrecking ball though. I do know even while it was still open some of those front windows in a few rooms were on occasion boarded up. Have never seen anyone over there that looked liked they belonged in the area. Lots of cars pulling in and out as well as people hanging around between where the big rig cabs were parked and those dumpsters right there. Any info from any respected seniors like mayor or uncle would be appreciated. I am kind of a scardy cat when it comes to things like this and really only do drive bys, however I do know that strip from irving down to lake very well. Homeless still sleeping near fullerton, panhandlers still working grand which is funny because up here as well as in franklin the local fuzz don't allow any of that. The closest to panhandling up here is on the city side of irving and heim. Stay safe all. Not much to say really, however this board has been so dead lately. Thanks again for reading. Stosh.Well, I will say that the boarded up Lido was a TV star on a recent episode of Chicago PD. I thought it looked familiar then there was a quick shot of the street. The other hotel on the other side with the blue doors has been used as well for a Chicago PD episode. One time they used the Colony Inn in Brookfield on Ogden Avenue.

StanleyStankas
05-25-23, 07:53
Well, I will say that the boarded up Lido was a TV star on a recent episode of Chicago PD. I thought it looked familiar then there was a quick shot of the street. The other hotel on the other side with the blue doors has been used as well for a Chicago PD episode. One time they used the Colony Inn in Brookfield on Ogden Avenue.Interesting and I failed to mention you hockey as a respected senior and contributor as well to the melrose thread so my apologies. It's funny you mention that because the son of one of the main security guys at the melrose flea is tied into the union and works on that show among others locally shot as he is a union guy in the industry on the other side of the camera. Yea though the street is gone pretty much. I even noticed that the little shot and a beer joint that is just south of the little spray yourself car wash I would talk about on here the building is up for sale. Place is still open though. Also some of those car sales lots are emptying out. Not much left for us to talk about so it is a thing of the past. Thanks for the post, hockey. Be safe fellas. Stosh.

Illini333
05-25-23, 21:36
What happened to the Lido? A fence blocks the driveway and all of the room doors are boarded up.You know the funny thing is that I drove up to that fence over a month ago and asked a guy that was locking the gate up what was going on. I believe he said there was a fire and the place was being renovated and it was going to open the next week. That was over a month ago and it is still not open so it might be going to the wrecking ball.

StanleyStankas
05-26-23, 07:48
You know the funny thing is that I drove up to that fence over a month ago and asked a guy that was locking the gate up what was going on. I believe he said there was a fire and the place was being renovated and it was going to open the next week. That was over a month ago and it is still not open so it might be going to the wrecking ball.Illini and I will keep rubber necking over there and see what I see and report in here if anything changes. Have to say nothing over there happens quickly so a week might be six months or again it might be time for the wrecking ball. The fence around it makes sense though as uncle would see the undesirables at least climbing over if they were going to squat. That of course is why they boarded those doors and windows up. These people are looking for a quick way in to hang. I do remember though that that stop and flop weekly monthly place further down towards stone on the same side sat and sat after some numbskull did something stupid in a room and burned the place down. Again if I see something I will say something. All I know and thanks for chatting with that guy so we all can have the info, illini. Appreciate it. Stosh.

StanleyStankas
03-02-24, 14:38
In our little thread here as well as the heim strip. So just a little report update here from yours truly. The lido is toast completely. Reduced to a pile of bricks surrounded by a chain linked fence. The cool little vintage sign remained for several weeks so I thought maybe someone bought it, however nope that was torn down and destroyed as well. The vinn is still standing, however closed and boarded up. Also it looks like the township has eyes to tear down a few more buildings including that former carpet place on the east side near the aforementioned. What hasn't burned down was or is being torn down. Jay's of course closed, reopened under a different name as a sports bar briefly, closed again, sign for restaurant equipment and now no clue what is happening there. Will be interesting to see what the township plans on doing there. I mean again as mentioned by myself and others here it's a commercial street and always has been for years and years. If a truck driver could pull in and out without being hassled for a quick bite I could see that type of fast food biz coming in, however there are already tons of fast food places for four wheel vehicles. Wait and see all I know. Stosh.

Illini333
03-02-24, 20:54
In our little thread here as well as the heim strip. So just a little report update here from yours truly. The lido is toast completely. Reduced to a pile of bricks surrounded by a chain linked fence. The cool little vintage sign remained for several weeks so I thought maybe someone bought it, however nope that was torn down and destroyed as well. The vinn is still standing, however closed and boarded up. Also it looks like the township has eyes to tear down a few more buildings including that former carpet place on the east side near the aforementioned. What hasn't burned down was or is being torn down. Jay's of course closed, reopened under a different name as a sports bar briefly, closed again, sign for restaurant equipment and now no clue what is happening there. Will be interesting to see what the township plans on doing there. I mean again as mentioned by myself and others here it's a commercial street and always has been for years and years. If a truck driver could pull in and out without being hassled for a quick bite I could see that type of fast food biz coming in, however there are already tons of fast food places for four wheel vehicles. Wait and see all I know. Stosh.Yes that's too bad. Was hoping it would reopen. The guy told me one week. Obviously the drugs and hookers that went through that place was too much. Township wanted it gone. Had a lot of fun in there when that Mexican strip club La Bomba was open for a little. I'm not sure how many more gas stations and car washes they can put on Mannheim. They have destroyed the once thriving street. Regal is across the street and still open. They renovated that place a little so maybe the township won't go after them. The Vinn will be torn down soon. It's all about timing. Owners were too lazy and cheap to renovate the place. If they could have held out a little longer, they could have been used for migrants and become a cash cow. Now they are torn down.

Even Arthur's bar is going to be shut down. The old hillbilly joint is now a Mexican gangbanger joint. It had a 4 am license but there was a big fight there recently and the city pulled their 4 am license. Now it closes at 2 am. No reason to go there before 2 am. City wants it gone. Fiestas is still open and can be fun. Mostly Colombian girls hustling for drinks. They opened a new strip club in between gold and score called knockouts. Same owner as gold. More of a day time place. Closes at 12 am. Not many reasons to go to Mannheim anymore.

Al Melrose
03-03-24, 06:48
Yes that's too bad. Was hoping it would reopen. The guy told me one week. Obviously the drugs and hookers that went through that place was too much. Township wanted it gone. Had a lot of fun in there when that Mexican strip club La Bomba was open for a little. I'm not sure how many more gas stations and car washes they can put on Mannheim. They have destroyed the once thriving street. Regal is across the street and still open. They renovated that place a little so maybe the township won't go after them. The Vinn will be torn down soon. It's all about timing. Owners were too lazy and cheap to renovate the place. If they could have held out a little longer, they could have been used for migrants and become a cash cow. Now they are torn down.

Even Arthur's bar is going to be shut down. The old hillbilly joint is now a Mexican gangbanger joint. It had a 4 am license but there was a big fight there recently and the city pulled their 4 am license. Now it closes at 2 am. No reason to go there before 2 am. City wants it gone. Fiestas is still open and can be fun. Mostly Colombian girls hustling for drinks. They opened a new strip club in between gold and score called knockouts. Same owner as gold. More of a day time place. Closes at 12 am. Not many reasons to go to Mannheim anymore.Dang I missed La Bamba, what year (s) was that open. Heck, I use to go to Stay Out, that's how old I am /.

Illini333
03-03-24, 18:53
Dang I missed La Bamba, what year (s) was that open. Heck, I use to go to Stay Out, that's how old I am /.La Bomba was there for maybe two years, 2008 to 2010 time frame. The owner of Cha Chas which was on Pershing and Western tried to open a similar club on Mannheim. Unfortunately it didn't work bc of location. Parking sucks. She would tell you to park in the truck lot just north of the hotel but first time customers wouldn't know that. Mannheim was really a fun place at one time. It all started going bad when the dorado hotel burned down and then Playpen stopped having girls bc of the stupid mayor's hard on for them. After that it slowing started getting worse and worse. Carls, which is the only lingerie club left in that area, charges $20 to enter on the weekends. What a joke. You can go to Scores and Gold Club and pay $10 to enter. No real reason to go anymore.

StanleyStankas
03-04-24, 10:17
Yes that's too bad. Was hoping it would reopen. The guy told me one week. Obviously the drugs and hookers that went through that place was too much. Township wanted it gone. Had a lot of fun in there when that Mexican strip club La Bomba was open for a little. I'm not sure how many more gas stations and car washes they can put on Mannheim. They have destroyed the once thriving street. Regal is across the street and still open. They renovated that place a little so maybe the township won't go after them. The Vinn will be torn down soon. It's all about timing. Owners were too lazy and cheap to renovate the place. If they could have held out a little longer, they could have been used for migrants and become a cash cow. Now they are torn down.

Even Arthur's bar is going to be shut down. The old hillbilly joint is now a Mexican gangbanger joint. It had a 4 am license but there was a big fight there recently and the city pulled their 4 am license. Now it closes at 2 am. No reason to go there before 2 am. City wants it gone. Fiestas is still open and can be fun. Mostly Colombian girls hustling for drinks. They opened a new strip club in between gold and score called knockouts. Same owner as gold. More of a day time place. Closes at 12 am. Not many reasons to go to Mannheim anymore.Mr illini and I agree with everything you posted. They pulled the trigger no pun intended too fast! Believe it or not regal gets halfway decent reviews on trip advisor, et al. I have seen some questionable characters come in and out, however no real hangers or assorted bs that was definitely at lido. That place constantly had uncle dart's boys out in front for one reason or the other. Once torn down like you mentioned vinn is already then I posted about that commercial carpet place being soon at the wrecking ball those empty lots are going to stay empty. It's just not a booming area. Now the new 490 over here at say foster north on york on the west side of the big airport there are empty spots however they are not tearing things down. Actually a new fast food gyro place is coming in in a building they never really torn completely down and just renovated I believe. I think as most here already know far more than me once the jay's shooting it went downhill. I agree though if the township and villages made real strict rules in regards to security the lido and the vinn could have been used for the migrants. Of course we all know this is not about the migrants! This is about politicians getting reelected. These poor people like them or not are being used as pawns in the big game! I mean for instance even though I live out here now I still keep a mailing address downtown. So heading to the flea out south I passed what is known as a hotspot for the boys in blue. A political thing where they bus people from all over the city, feed them, etc to stand behind this or that politician to show them how much they care! Course around the parameter there is a presence of fuzz like no other! Now the cameras don't video that part. So what isn't safe when there is an army of fuzz surrounding the camp? Again your ideas are sane and accurate. But again this is not about the migrants, never will be. Stosh rant over. Had my coffee sorrry boys.

Illini333
03-04-24, 12:25
Mr illini and I agree with everything you posted. They pulled the trigger no pun intended too fast! Believe it or not regal gets halfway decent reviews on trip advisor, et al. I have seen some questionable characters come in and out, however no real hangers or assorted bs that was definitely at lido. That place constantly had uncle dart's boys out in front for one reason or the other. Once torn down like you mentioned vinn is already then I posted about that commercial carpet place being soon at the wrecking ball those empty lots are going to stay empty. It's just not a booming area. Now the new 490 over here at say foster north on york on the west side of the big airport there are empty spots however they are not tearing things down. Actually a new fast food gyro place is coming in in a building they never really torn completely down and just renovated I believe. I think as most here already know far more than me once the jay's shooting it went downhill. I agree though if the township and villages made real strict rules in regards to security the lido and the vinn could have been used for the migrants. Of course we all know this is not about the migrants! This is about politicians getting reelected. These poor people like them or not are being used as pawns in the big game! I mean for instance even though I live out here now I still keep a mailing address downtown. So heading to the flea out south I passed what is known as a hotspot for the boys in blue. A political thing where they bus people from all over the city, feed them, etc to stand behind this or that politician to show them how much they care! Course around the parameter there is a presence of fuzz like no other! Now the cameras don't video that part. So what isn't safe when there is an army of fuzz surrounding the camp? Again your ideas are sane and accurate. But again this is not about the migrants, never will be. Stosh rant over. Had my coffee sorrry boys.Can you imagine the boom the migrants would have brought to the area? More hookers for sure. And also more dancers and workers for the bars and clubs on Mannheim. It would have been great.

StanleyStankas
03-04-24, 14:15
Can you imagine the boom the migrants would have brought to the area? More hookers for sure. And also more dancers and workers for the bars and clubs on Mannheim. It would have been great.I think it all stems back to the j's issue imo it brought too much attention to the area and especially since uncle tommy has an office right up the street so really on his watch. He is a politician at heart "citizens arrest, citizens arrest" type so I am sure after the shooting and death he was more than willing to help out. The street is dead. The little gangbanger places no guy like us is going to want to go in, spread money around even if there are women hustling. I mean I for one would want nothing to do with all that. I don't speak spanish and one has to drive there and park in their lots so no not in the mood to get smashed windows or tires slashed because I was hitting on one of the hood rat's gf's. Way too old for that do do. Yea what you say as well as what I say of course means nothing to the politician. I know the flea vendors I encounter in melrose are pissed off because where they moved the maxwell street Sunday flea up to is supposed to open in June, however right not it is one of the places where they are keeping the migrants. Now a long the ryan on the east side at roosevelt that has been there for years. Also halsted at 18th under the ryan. It's just not going to change. I mean really how bad was it in their countries that they want to be hoarded in chicago like this? Answer must be pretty bad or terrible. It's sad really. The people making these decisions don't and won't be in the same room as these people and the neighborhood people are having meetings as they don't want them around either. Again just pawns for politics imo. Stosh P.S. Agree though heim would have been perfect. It's just too far away and too policially small for them to really invest time and money in that becuase they want that chicago voter! Not leyden township necessarily.