PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Tony Sop II
03-24-09, 13:50
Anyone have any info on pamela from the playpen?

LipSmacker18
03-26-09, 11:30
Anyone have any info on pamela from the playpen?Used to work at Bobby's. Gave the best dances.

You know what day(s) she's at Playpen?

Tony Sop II
03-26-09, 13:52
I saw her on St pats and then again this past monday.

Quimby
04-02-09, 12:11
Does anyone know what happened to Jeannie. She was a petite asian girl who said she was from Singapore. Sweet young body with a trimmed bush she let me stroke.

Al Melrose
04-02-09, 23:52
Does anyone know what happened to Jeannie. She was a petite asian girl who said she was from Singapore. Sweet young body with a trimmed bush she let me stroke.I saw her at the Pigpen a month or two ago. I have not been able to hit the bars much recently, so not sure if she is still there or not. ( I was there last Sunday, for about 15 minutes, I did not see her that night)

Dagnazty
04-03-09, 13:49
I would have thought that by now she would be the head of neuro surgery at Rush. She has been seen at the Pig Penn a few times. Guess the economy has hit the medical community pretty hard too. She still isn't bathing.

Gotta love the smell of musty sweat and butt butter!

Dagnazty
04-08-09, 19:31
Driving down 45 today I noticed more action than has been out there in months. Did not partake but there were definately a few girls out. One was a dancer at Carls a few years back. Too nasty even for a dance.

Dagnazty
04-11-09, 04:36
Riding down 45 earlier tonight it was obvious that the heat was on! All kinds of it all over the place, a couple of tow trucks too. Saw this cute little blond walking just north of the pigpen. She must have been cooperating because both times I saw her, on the same block, she quickly disappeared and flashing lights appeared.

Whiskey Priest
04-11-09, 13:46
I'd call BS if I didn't see it myself. 47th and LaGrange Rd/Mannheim.

Good looking brunette with hair to her ass. Walkin' and lookin' and walkin' and lookin' in only the way I've seen working girls walk and look. By the time I was able to circle back she was getting into someones car.

Tooled around the area for ~30 minutes hoping she'd appear again, but alas, it was not meant to be.

100% sure? No. Given the area, I have my doubts, but if it clucks like a chicken, and struts like a chicken...

Iceman007
04-11-09, 16:29
Hey Genuine,

Where you saw that is actually the town of La Grange. I mean I grew up 4 blocks away from where you saw this. I admit I have never seen anything in that area but you never know with today's economy.

Babeefacexxx
04-11-09, 17:36
I'd call BS if I didn't see it myself. 47th and LaGrange Rd/Mannheim.

Good looking brunette with hair to her ass. Walkin' and lookin' and walkin' and lookin' in only the way I've seen working girls walk and look. By the time I was able to circle back she was getting into someones car.

Tooled around the area for ~30 minutes hoping she'd appear again, but alas, it was not meant to be.

100% sure? No. Given the area, I have my doubts, but if it clucks like a chicken, and struts like a chicken...I wouldnt doubt it. Sometimes these girls get stranded out somehwere and have to walk back. Last summer I saw some around Harlem and Pershing intersection and also walking east on Odgen around Oak Park ave. I stopped one weekday morning on my way to work around 7:30, and got the look and picked her up. A puerto rican lady who told me she was staying at the Chicagoland motel right there and would call me later that nite cuz I didnt have time to do anything then. She never called and I never saw her in that area again. Summers coming so I'll keep looking.

Whiskey Priest
04-17-09, 17:35
Met up with an old friend yesterday. Neither of us had the time to get a room, so we decided to drive around to find a place to park. Having a hard time securing a place on a warm, sunny afternoon... she suggested a car wash.

Ingenious.

$8 for the deluxe wash bought us just enough time to compose ourselves by the time the rinse cycle was over.

Captain Stiffy
04-17-09, 22:35
For my 1st CL encounter a few years ago, I was nervous, so the first thing I thought of was a car wash. lol (She met for car dates) She said no to the car wash. I guess she didn't feel safe being stuck in one for 8 minutes. The parking lot of a local restaurant worked out.

Chitown Hustla
04-26-09, 23:02
Has anyone ever been to this bar/club and how is it? It is located in the shopping center at Grand Ave and Mannheim but I haven't been able to check it out yet. It is advertised as a "Fantasy Sports Bar" and supposedly it opened on April 9th.

Bbbuddy
04-27-09, 13:24
Been to the vip on two occassions. The dancers are not as good at say Carl's, but the bartender who was wearing a referee's uniform with skirt that showed her sexy ass was smokin hot. I believe the dances are only $10 so at least that is a plus.

Illini333
04-27-09, 20:59
its been open a lot longer then that unless they just changed the layout. I always wondered what type of place it was. I think it is a black gay club. I have only seen those two types there. Maybe it depends on the night.

Chitown Hustla
04-28-09, 00:23
Do the dancers give lap dances like at Carl's or do they just grind into you like at the other bars?

Bbbuddy
05-07-09, 19:11
Was at the Oasis twice this past week and the dances are much like at Carls, and are only $10. There is some mutual touching and depending on where the bouncer is it can be very good for the $10.

Mrmcmahon619
05-09-09, 16:11
I was at VIPs this week and would say that it is more like Heavenly Bodies than Carl's, Bobbie's, One Step or any of the other bars on Mannheim. Your allowed to hold her waist during the dances, nothing else. There is no mutual touching. You can try when the bouncer isn't looking, but the bouncer warned me 3 times. And one of the times was when I was sitting at the bar with a girl. I wasn't even getting a dance.

They have great TVs. Fun place to watch a game, but there are better places for action.

Jazz420
05-15-09, 03:17
This I my new fav club in the city. Had a lot of dances with a black girl whose name starts with an M. She was great. Lots of touching, and very hot, then I had some more dances from her cousin coco. She was alright, not as fun, cool and hot as her cousin the girl thats name starts with an M. Malin maybe? She works 4 nights a week. Great dances, even though its only $10, its easy to spend a lot of $. Strip clubs are such a tease.

Al Melrose
05-15-09, 23:13
I had not hit the bars for a while, got a chance Thursday night.

First stop Louie's, bartender best looking woman in the place. One white dancer on her phone the whole time. Two Hispanics who just were talking to one customer each and not circulating. One black girl a little chunky but trying to work, another black girl who was huge. One beer and gone.

Next stop, my first time to Oasis. As mentioned by others, very hard to see the place while headed north, I turned around at St. Charles, no problem seeing it while headed south. Parking lot still under construction.
One white girl and about 6 black girls working. Probably 10 customers. Got a couple $10 dances, OK, but not as good as the old One Step. Three beers and off to Carl's.

Five dollar cover now also on Thursday ( I asked when did the Thursday cover charge start, and was told six months ago, I guess it has been a long time that I have gone out) Some old stand-bys, some new girls, but for $20 per song, I thought I would just drink. I lost count of how many beers.

Decide on a night cap at the Pen. I can't remember much, a couple of the old ugly regulars, no one of interest. Have a couple of beers and off to White Castle.

Nothing impressive, glad to see Oasis at $10 per song, hopefully the dancers loosen up a bit. Sort of reconfirms that my money is better spent at AMPs and apartments.

Not Joe Velez
05-22-09, 02:14
I had not hit the bars for a while, got a chance Thursday night. ... Decide on a night cap at the Pen. I can't remember much, a couple of the old ugly regulars, no one of interest. Have a couple of beers and off to White Castle.A truly noteworthy evening, no doubt. lol (Still a great report, however.)

Jim Casey
05-23-09, 18:05
Went to Bobby's yesterday and it was a decent crowd. The usual asian woman was there. Seems like she has been just about everywhere I've gone to. There was a somewhat small wht woman with blonde hair who dance for me. She was ok. Good grinding. Not much for touching. Then there was this beautiful lady who had a tatoo on her right boob. Had to be the best, by far, lap dance I have had in a long time. Will definately go back very soon.

Jazz420
06-02-09, 00:29
Went back for a second time. Had a lot of dances with Nicole. Shes white 5'7 dark hair. So so face and decent body maybe B's. Some of the best lapdances ever. I was going to check out bobbys and the playpen, its Monday night but this girl was so good I decided to just stay and enjoy all the endless touching! Unfortuently take out was too rich for my blood. But if I had a job that paid I would have endulged more. For all of you that have good paying jobs out there.

Al Melrose
06-02-09, 00:51
Sunday night:

After failing to get any satisfaction hitting an Apt and an Amp I hope I will find some fun along Manhiem.

I do see 2/3 possible SW. One fat chick near the Lido, another two near the auto towing place ( one was just walking and not paying attention to the cars driving past, so perhaps just a women walking alone)

First stop Bobby's. Close to midnight, place is dead. They are also now carding, ala Heavenly Bodies, that is everyone, even if clearly double the drinking age. Two girls working, one more than chunky another about to be. (I saw her a few months ago about 20 lbs. lighter) One beer and gone.

Carl's parking lot is full, but seems less people than cars in the bar, but a decent crowd. See some old regulars a couple new faces, around 10 girls working. But I still don't want to pay $20 per song, knowing that for from 3 - 5 songs I could get a massage and a handshake. Have four beers and leave.

Back to my usual last stop, the good old Pigpen. Mari, the Sarah Jessica Parker look alike is the only one with a decent body working, but her dances are so lame, I pass. Three other girls working are just plain ugly and/or fat.
I have a few beers and just look at Mari's nice body and bad lapppers for enjoyment.

Skip the White Castle and go home thinking perhaps I should have done the ugly apt girl. Oh well, saved some money for the next apt or amp.

Dagnazty
06-02-09, 23:21
The bars on Manheim have been real lame. No good talent, not even at VIP which is now closed on Sun and Mon. The girls are getting desperate for work. It is prime time to bring the dances down to 10. Oasis and the PigPen are already there, don't let the girls lie to you. If we all stick to 10 a dance, all the girls will be giving maximum mileage for 10 by the end of summer. In the end this will be good for all of us as we will not be going broke for dances, as for the girls, at 10 a dance, they will more than make up the difference in volume. They may even begin to lose a few pounds from the exercise.

45 has been picking up but is risky. I have seen a few semi-cute young girls working. Saw one couple get busted just north of the Shell tonight. One of the girls I have seen I remember from about a month or two back, real cute and young, but abstained since she was walking in stone park from Carls to the Playpen. Not the ideal situation. I am sure that last time I saw her and a client get busted by the pen. Have also seen 3 girls form the bars walking down 45 as well. Further evidence of just how bad you have it if you need to work in these joints. Next step, SWing.

Finally, it seems as though the bar at the Lido is now a gay bar, they were hanging the rainbow flags the other nights.

Mike Rudolph
06-08-09, 17:31
Carls is kind of awesome on those nights. Still 20 bucks per but every girl is willing to negotiate if you've got the balls to ask her (2 for 30 or something like that). They have this sort of "upstairs" area that is a lot more private than the downstairs area. ALOT more private. Play a bunch of long songs and you'e good to go.

Your Mileage may, of course, vary.

Al Melrose
06-09-09, 01:23
Carls is kind of awesome on those nights. Still 20 bucks per but every girl is willing to negotiate if you've got the balls to ask her (2 for 30 or something like that). They have this sort of "upstairs" area that is a lot more private than the downstairs area. ALOT more private. Play a bunch of long songs and you'e good to go.

Your Mileage may, of course, vary.Yes, you can grab some tit and perhaps finger a ho or two , but usually not likely( the fingering, grabbing some tit is usually no prob), but even at .15 per song, that is way too much money. Go to an AMP or apt. Perhaps you can negotiate an outside the club deal, but you are not getting any real extras inside the club.

Illini333
06-10-09, 12:40
Whats the deal with this place?? They wear pantys?? What ethnicity are they. I thought this place was a black club

Dagnazty
06-10-09, 22:53
It is a "lingerie bar". A crappy one at that. 5-10 to get in. 15-20 for an air dance. I have not seen more than 1 to 3 girls at one time, not the best but not the skanky types you can see at some of the other bars. It is clean, drinks are watered down. IMHO, not worth it, not at all.

Babyface Chi
06-16-09, 04:43
Just wondering what time the girls show up at Oasis. It's been a while since I was in that area, but I know the other places used to get girls in around 4:00pm to cathc the after work crowd.

Zagg7
06-21-09, 18:27
Went to Bobby's yesterday and it was a decent crowd. The usual asian woman was there. Seems like she has been just about everywhere I've gone to. There was a somewhat small wht woman with blonde hair who dance for me. She was ok. Good grinding. Not much for touching. Then there was this beautiful lady who had a tatoo on her right boob. Had to be the best, by far, lap dance I have had in a long time. Will definately go back very soon.Any other recent reports on Bobby's? I've not been there for some time, mainly due to poor reviews on this list. I've been going to Carl's instead. I prefer the atmosphere (such as it is) to the new Carl's. If Bobby's is coming back to life, I'll give it a try soon. Thanks, Zagg

Bbbuddy
06-23-09, 19:32
Oasis girls show up about 7 pm. It is the same 2 black girls, a real thin white girl who has an awesome ass, and a hispanic girl with nice chest, could use a breathmint though. There is also the one that used to be at bobby's who is about 5'2 and the ginormous bolt on titties.

As for bobbies, the talent is about the same as it has always been, I quess it depends on the night. The only reason I go in there is there a few girls who know how to give a good back rub.

Bbbuddy
06-23-09, 19:48
I believe this is Melrose Park. It was around the shell station that I first saw this chick. She had on jeans with a blue shirt. She is about 5'6 and brunette. She was hanging out with some tweaking white guy in a basketball jersey and black dew rag begging for change because he ran out of gas. I saw her later in the parking lot of the motel just south. I pulled around and she got in. Then she takes me to the hertigate house apts behind shell and we park and get out. I think that she is taking me to an apt, but she circles around back and starts walking up the street about 3 blocks down to maclain and up about 5 houses and low and behold the tweaker answers the door. We go up stairs and there is a skinny bruised up blonde girl with her pants falling off and the zipper open. She takes me in the bed room and wants the rest of the money which I gave he $75 all together. Then she goes out and the tweaker comes back in and says she is outside and no one can be in his house while she is outside, I go outside and she says we are going down the street. I said what is up, and she said the grandpa who drives a cab didn't want anyone in the house so we had to go back to my car. I was not comfortable with doing it in the car so I said just give me my money back. She said, "no way your are getting your money back, and if you hit me I have all kinds of back up on this street." I said, "so that's how it's going to be you are going to rip me off" and she sarcastically says, "yeah, I'm going to rip you off, I'm walking with you aren't I, if I was going to rip you off I'd be gone by now." So she is going down the street to buy some rock and I am not going to be involved in that so I said, "thanks for ripping me off, *****." and left. As I was pulling back around in my car I saw them meet their connection for the rock so I called the police and reported a drug deal in progress. Hopefully the ***** went to jail that night.

Beware of an above average looking brunette on Manhiem by the shell, she will rip you off.

Prowler069
06-24-09, 01:47
Buddy this is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Follow the mongering rules and you would not have been a victim of this scam.

Good luck!

Zagg7
06-24-09, 10:10
Oasis girls show up about 7 pm. It is the same 2 black girls, a real thin white girl who has an awesome ass, and a hispanic girl with nice chest, could use a breathmint though. There is also the one that used to be at bobby's who is about 5'2 and the ginormous bolt on titties.

As for bobbies, the talent is about the same as it has always been, I quess it depends on the night. The only reason I go in there is there a few girls who know how to give a good back rub.Thanks for the input, Bbbuddy.

Bbbuddy
06-25-09, 13:02
Hey prowler,

Follow the monger rules? Do you have these written down somewhere. The fact is, if you partake in this for any length of time you are bound to get burned. I have heard of senior members paying $3oo and still getting blue balls, so I consider $75 a not too costly lesson learned. I prefer getting ripped off to getting busted.

Prowler069
06-25-09, 23:12
Hey prowler,

Follow the monger rules? Do you have these written down somewhere. The fact is, if you partake in this for any length of time you are bound to get burned. I have heard of senior members paying $3oo and still getting blue balls, so I consider $75 a not too costly lesson learned. I prefer getting ripped off to getting busted.

Hey Buddy,

I was referring to the 22 Rules for Street Mongering. I personally would never pay that type of money to a street walker under any circumstances!

Good luck on your future venture on Mannheim road and as always be safe out there!

SpokenOne69
06-26-09, 08:55
and continue to get ripped off on Mannheim Rd. This area is on of the worst areas for "crooked" SW's. I never, ever, ever stroll in Melrose Park. Been around too long and had my money taken for no service.

At least if you are playing there, keep your cash to a minimum. And, you sure dont want someone busting caps over your head. These goofy crack heads will do anything for there next purchase. $75 probably bought them 7 rocks.

Oh for the days, when the SW's were somewhat honest. You would see the same ones out. they would not rip you off because some john would rip their head off.

Ump1969
06-26-09, 19:08
I believe this is Melrose Park. It was around the shell station that I first saw this chick. She had on jeans with a blue shirt. She is about 5'6 and brunette. She was hanging out with some tweaking white guy in a basketball jersey and black dew rag begging for change because he ran out of gas. I saw her later in the parking lot of the motel just south. I pulled around and she got in. Then she takes me to the hertigate house apts behind shell and we park and get out. I think that she is taking me to an apt, but she circles around back and starts walking up the street about 3 blocks down to maclain and up about 5 houses and low and behold the tweaker answers the door. We go up stairs and there is a skinny bruised up blonde girl with her pants falling off and the zipper open. She takes me in the bed room and wants the rest of the money which I gave he $75 all together. Then she goes out and the tweaker comes back in and says she is outside and no one can be in his house while she is outside, I go outside and she says we are going down the street. I said what is up, and she said the grandpa who drives a cab didn't want anyone in the house so we had to go back to my car. I was not comfortable with doing it in the car so I said just give me my money back. She said, "no way your are getting your money back, and if you hit me I have all kinds of back up on this street." I said, "so that's how it's going to be you are going to rip me off" and she sarcastically says, "yeah, I'm going to rip you off, I'm walking with you aren't I, if I was going to rip you off I'd be gone by now." So she is going down the street to buy some rock and I am not going to be involved in that so I said, "thanks for ripping me off, *****." and left. As I was pulling back around in my car I saw them meet their connection for the rock so I called the police and reported a drug deal in progress. Hopefully the ***** went to jail that night.

Beware of an above average looking brunette on Manhiem by the shell, she will rip you off.

I'm sorry you got ripped off. As you yourself stated it happens to everyone if they monger long enough. But you acted foolishly. You probably made some enemies, so you might be burned on Manheim. If she was arrested are you going to have to testify to how you knew it was a drug deal and what you were doing there? "Yes, your honor, I was pissed off because she was supposed to give me sex for money, but she reneged. I knew she was taking my money to buy drugs, that's how I knew there was a drug deal going on." When they arrest you for aiding prostitution, maybe you can get a cell near her, not to mention explaining it to your wife, loved ones, and boss. Most of us that have been ripped off forget about it and try to be smarter next time. Don't blame her for your foolishness, especially when we know many of them are crackheads.

Dagnazty
06-27-09, 11:50
This place has been picking up as far as the girls are concerned. A couple of nights this week there were 8 to 12 girls working at one time at night, a few new and many were cute. A couple of grandmas and uggs but most were real cute. The only problem is that most of the guys weren't spending the cash. I danced with three girls who commented that I saved their night. Guys, we have been complaining about the lack of girls at this place. Now is the time to keep the girls coming back.

Alterxxx
06-27-09, 13:13
I was at playpen about a year ago and ran into a redhead ,a milf type , hinted additional services might be had but would have to get to know me better. Thought I also saw her post on midnight Chicago a little afterwards. Believe she also has some sort Website. She's got a great ass but I prefer them a little younger. Anyone know of any others preferably white or Latina in their 20s?

Bbbuddy
06-29-09, 18:02
You can make anonymous calls to the police ump, so I will not be appearing in court anytime soon. I didn't give this chick the money right away. I gave her $20 for the room and then when we got to the room when we were both in the room I gave her the $55. If you guys are good enough to talk a SW into taking money after the deed is done then you are more persuasive than I am. As for foolish, are you telling me that you or anyone else on this forum has not gotten ripped off ever. I might be foolish sometimes but I am not gullible.

On the whole foolish subject if you are really honest you will admit that partaking in this hobby is foolish whether you get ripped off or not, given the potential downside to this hobby. Well I just chalked it up to sometimes you get lucky as I did with a SW named natalie two weeks ago and sometimes you get burned.

Bbbuddy
06-29-09, 18:08
Dag-

I hope you are not tipping the oasis girls the same as say bobby's or carl's. They are giving $10 type dances and some are trying to negotiate $20 dances saying they are much more contact, but I don't see how when the bouncer is eyeballing them pretty close. Oasis is a pretty good place atmosphere wise and has some good beer specials on Wednesday and for $10 dances it is worth a visit.

Chicago Monger
07-13-09, 17:54
I was wonder if anyone had met the thin wsw. She is thin long blonde hair. Has the slutty look. About 5'6". walks between and the new Shell .
Around 30 something.

Bbbuddy
07-13-09, 23:29
That might be this chick Linda that I picked up once but the sheriff was on her like flies on shit. She was carrying a liter of soda and asked for a ride so I obliged. She said she lived in the 3 story brick extended stay kitchenettes place behind the firestone. If it was the other SW who hangs out around there she has a tweaker friend who wears basketball jersey's and a black dewrag on his head, white guy. If that is the one, stay away at all costs she will waste your time for sure. The one girl Linda who I picked up I never got a chance to do since Sheriff pulled me over and yelled at her, "I told you to go home." He said to me, "Don't even try to insult my intelligence and lie to me, just get out of here and don't come back." I was lucky since I found out later that my tags were actually expired and he let me go. So Chi Monger if you see her again and you find out her name is Linda she looked like a good bet, but if it's that other whack job crack ho.

Stay away.

Chicago Monger
07-14-09, 21:41
Thanks for the reply. If is see her again , I will get her name.

That might be this chick Linda that I picked up once but the sheriff was on her like flies on shit. She was carrying a liter of soda and asked for a ride so I obliged. She said she lived in the 3 story brick extended stay kitchenettes place behind the firestone. If it was the other SW who hangs out around there she has a tweaker friend who wears basketball jersey's and a black dewrag on his head, white guy. If that is the one, stay away at all costs she will waste your time for sure. The one girl Linda who I picked up I never got a chance to do since Sheriff pulled me over and yelled at her, "I told you to go home." He said to me, "Don't even try to insult my intelligence and lie to me, just get out of here and don't come back." I was lucky since I found out later that my tags were actually expired and he let me go. So Chi Monger if you see her again and you find out her name is Linda she looked like a good bet, but if it's that other whack job crack ho.

Stay away.

Kunderu
07-15-09, 10:37
I used to go to Bobby's alot but seems most of the girls that did take out are gone now. You would figure that more girls would be open to extra cash during these slower times.

Bbbuddy
07-15-09, 23:50
I went by Oasis today and was sitting there watching some financial news since no baseball on, and then I notice that the guy is getting a dance from the bartender Angie who is the best looking woman in the place. I never knew she did dances so I say, "I guess you have to be a special customer to get a dance from you? " She replied, "no, you just have to ask." I said, "Well I'm asking." The beautiful thing is that she doesn't wear the panty hose like the other girls so you get flesh to flesh contact with your supple butt. It was well worth the dollars spent. She is there on Wednesday days if you would like to try her out. She is the cute little one with the black skirt on and light brown frosted hair, she also usually has her shirt open for a wonderful view of her perky large B/small C cups. Incidentally, another guy paid her to do a dance for another dark haired white dancer so there was a little girl on girl grinding going on for everyone's viewing.

Chicagorfp
07-16-09, 11:02
Had about an hour of free time yesterday (a Wednesday) so I headed to Playpen on Mannheim with sixty bucks in my pocket. Walked in, place was pretty dead. Girl report: two white dancers, one ebony dancer. White dancer #1 was about 5'7", 130-140, long hair, in her 30s. She had a pretty matching outfit on (they wear pantyhose at this place.) She offered me two dances for $30. I asked how much one dance was, and she said $15. So much for a volume discount.

The dance was OK, not the best but not the worst. Decent grindage, but still a ten dollar dance. Songs come from a jukebox, which means they are full-length and uncut. After the dance was over she headed back to the bar. I asked for her name and she said "whatever you want it to be". So I said I would call her Pink since that was the word printed on the waistband of her panties.

White dancer #2 was with another customer during my dance with #1. She stopped over when I was free. I found out that the girls set their own prices, as she asked for $10.00 per dance. I agreed and she went to work. Ample bosom, decent grindage. Her name was Ginger. I could have had another with her, but I was hoping the sistah with the sexy booty in the corner of the bar was going to be available.

Unfortunately, the sole ebony dancer, whom I first noticed when I walked in, was talking to (but not dancing with) a customer. I suppose I could have been more agressive and walked up to her, but I was hoping she'd take notice and head my way. Since she didn't, I decided to leave.

Note: I didn't see any signs posted but there is at least a one drink minimum, enforced by the bartender. I don't drink, but went ahead and bought a Coke for $3 and left a dollar tip. Total financial damage at Playpen: $29.00 (note no cover on Wed.)

I left and headed over to Louie's Lounge around the corner on Lake St with $31.00 in my pocket. Walked in and saw three girls, one white, one Latina, one black. I bought another Coke (same cost/tip as Playpen) and took my seat at the bar.

The Latina and white dancers were pretty busy with their customers. The ebony dancer was talking to a customer. I'm into black booty more than anything else so I waited for this dancer to become free. My patience was rewarded when she got up to go to the jukebox and punch in more music. I walked right up and asked for a dance, to which she readily agreed.

Her dances were $10.00 each and I still had a twenty in my shirt pocket. We headed to the side of the room and she gave me a very good dance. On the second dance I asked her to turn around (to face me) and we had a great time. Her name is Kelly (or Kelli? ): very pretty about 5'7", maybe 150. Nice wide booty, ample breasts, sexy eyes and lips, and long black hair. Good attitude as well. You know you have her when you see a tattoo above her booty with the letter "K". Highly recommended/addictive.

At that point I was outta cash and time. On my way out I noticed another ebony dancer, but I figured I would have to try her on another day. I bid my farewell and headed home. Total financial damage at Louie's: $24.00 (note no cover on Wed.)

Looking back over the evening, I'm debating whether I should avoid Playpen for awhile (perhaps check in on them in 2010). Louie's atmosphere was nicer, though the music was too loud (yeah, I know, I'm too old). I'll take both places over Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove (last visited in April), simply because more contact is available in Melrose Park/Stone Park.

I never want to say about a strip club/bar that I would *never* go back. Changes in management/policies keep this an ever-changing and evolving scene. If I have a bad experience I think it is helpful to check in every two or three years or so to see if anything has changed. If I have a so-so experience I check back in six months to a year.

I hope this helps someone.

Midwest Roam
07-16-09, 21:31
Had about an hour of free time yesterday (a Wednesday) so I headed to Playpen on Mannheim with sixty bucks in my pocket. Walked in, place was pretty dead. Girl report: two white dancers, one ebony dancer. White dancer #1 was about 5'7", 130-140, long hair, in her 30s. She had a pretty matching outfit on (they wear pantyhose at this place.) She offered me two dances for $30. I asked how much one dance was, and she said $15. So much for a volume discount.

The dance was OK, not the best but not the worst. Decent grindage, but still a ten dollar dance. Songs come from a jukebox, which means they are full-length and uncut. After the dance was over she headed back to the bar. I asked for her name and she said "whatever you want it to be". So I said I would call her Pink since that was the word printed on the waistband of her panties.

White dancer #2 was with another customer during my dance with #1. She stopped over when I was free. I found out that the girls set their own prices, as she asked for $10.00 per dance. I agreed and she went to work. Ample bosom, decent grindage. Her name was Ginger. I could have had another with her, but I was hoping the sistah with the sexy booty in the corner of the bar was going to be available.

Unfortunately, the sole ebony dancer, whom I first noticed when I walked in, was talking to (but not dancing with) a customer. I suppose I could have been more agressive and walked up to her, but I was hoping she'd take notice and head my way. Since she didn't, I decided to leave.

Note: I didn't see any signs posted but there is at least a one drink minimum, enforced by the bartender. I don't drink, but went ahead and bought a Coke for $3 and left a dollar tip. Total financial damage at Playpen: $29.00 (note no cover on Wed.)
. . . .
Looking back over the evening, I'm debating whether I should avoid Playpen for awhile (perhaps check in on them in 2010). Louie's atmosphere was nicer, though the music was too loud (yeah, I know, I'm too old). I'll take both places over Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove (last visited in April), simply because more contact is available in Melrose Park/Stone Park.

I agree that Playpen is a waste of time recently. The last three times I went there there were several "dancers" that just sat at the bar and ignored anyone that came in. About 6 months ago I found an older MILF that was great, but I've not seen her again. She said she was a barber in one of the burbs along the Burlington. If anyone knows where to find her again please send me a msg

By the way, I've never seen a cover any day of the week at Playpen, Louie's or Carls, at least during the day.

I'll have to start hitting Louie's again, am into the ebony ladies as well.

Midwest Roam
07-16-09, 21:44
Does anyone have any recommendations for cheap hotels in the Melrose park area? There is a Travel Inn on Roosevelt at $50/ night. I'm not sure if there are hourly or "siesta" hotels in the are for much less. I checked the Ambiance Inn on Manheim at that's $42 for siesta, according to their web site. Most of these places don't have web sites so I thought I'd ask for recommendations instead of calling all of them.

Hobby Lover
07-16-09, 22:05
I was at the playpen monday. Asked for a dance but got two from Tia. She's blonde.. nice rack, blue eyes. She has kind of a weird style. She was somewhat drunk but told me that she worked as an escort. She said her normal rate was 1.5 for a half hour and 2.5 for an hour. I'm sure I could have negotiated her down. I asked for her number but she got sidetracked and went to some other guy. I think she kind of forgot about me. I wasn't going to wait around.

About a year and a half ago I fucked a girl from the playpen. Forget her name but she was Polish. I've always the better time at Playpen than Carl's or Louies.

Member #4581
07-17-09, 07:42
Days Inn 1900 North Mannheim Road, Melrose Park - (708) 681-3100.

Orangecrush
07-17-09, 13:27
http://www.splotchy.com/motels/index.html

this may not help you out that way, but I always appreciated the site.

Bbbuddy
07-18-09, 13:55
There is a place that is fairly clean that has an hourly rate of $40 just south of the mcdonald's on Manhiem. The Ambiance if that rate is $42 is much cleaner and I think actually has jacuzzi in room, probably your best bet.

Zoot Finster
07-21-09, 17:28
http://www.splotchy.com/motels/index.html

this may not help you out that way, but I always appreciated the site.I think that most of the motels in the the general area ain't no more. A few years ago the 20th police district relocated to the 5400 block of Lincoln and it's a big mother fucker. Put a damper on hobbyists

ZF

John916
07-22-09, 17:04
I used to be a semi-regular at OSB a few years ago. By FAR my favorite dancer was Aila. Small, young, beautiful Asian. Haven't seen her at any of the other spots since OSB closed, and I would love to run into her again if anyone knows a place she still works. She gave the best dances I've had in the area. Any help would be appreciated.

Kunderu
07-23-09, 09:25
Aila sometimes works at Bobby's Bar.

I see her there every now and then.

Moputter
07-23-09, 14:38
Was in Chicago last week for business and decided to stop by the Playpen Tuesday afternoon, after I flew in. I have been in the Playpen a few times, mostly waiting for flights, and never had too much fun there, just a little bump and grind.

I saw 5 girls working, maybe 6. 2 white, 1 asian (I think), and 2-3 black girls. One white girl was too busy playing the video game, but she was hot. Other was in the laps of men across from me, giving what looked to be a great reverse HJ.

Had one dance from a cute, thin black girl, and she was hot as hell. I won't get into details, but she was very eager to get the job done, offering excellent verbal encouragement and even telling me where she wants it. Best time I have ever had at the Playpen.

Stopped in on Thursday afternoon for a bit, got a dance hoping to relive my past experience, but alas no luck. I assume it was the owner in there, and the dancer told me he watches everything like a hawk and allows no serious hanky panky.

Can't wait to come back.

4putt

Rub & Tugged
07-30-09, 13:58
Corner of 45 and Lake right by Playpen/Scores.... saw the old asian dancer from pp walking from it to work...

HappyGardener
07-30-09, 17:26
I checked the Ambiance Inn on Manheim at that's $42 for siesta, according to their web site. Most of these places don't have web sites so I thought I'd ask for recommendations instead of calling all of them.

Ambience Inn caters to couples, an wont let you check in by yourself. They also try to make sure you are not bringing in girls off the street. However, I have not been in it for 2 or 3 years now so its possible things changed.

Ghostface89
07-30-09, 20:11
Does Aila, formerly of OSB, do extras?
Has Mimi (Korean) of OSB been spotted lately?
Please PM me.

Lurking
07-31-09, 00:34
Ambience Inn caters to couples, an wont let you check in by yourself. They also try to make sure you are not bringing in girls off the street. However, I have not been in it for 2 or 3 years now so its possible things changed.
Things have apparently changed since HG visited Ambiance suites. I was able to check in by myself without a problem. I did, however, have to produce my Drivers license and they did make a copy.

Dick Hertz
08-01-09, 22:18
Last time i seen Mimi was at the Playpen but that was maybe six months ago. I do not go to fashion show that much any more. Let me know if that helps.

MWM
08-03-09, 16:54
I was there about 16-18 months ago on two occassions and had no problem checking in alone. My friend came there shortly after I checked in and went straight to the room. No hassles and they were very nice. They did copy my DL.

Zuess
08-04-09, 09:39
Can anyone tell me where the Playpen is at? and what does OSB mean?

Thanks

Chicago Monger
08-04-09, 17:03
Can anyone tell me where the Playpen is at? and what does OSB mean?

Thanks

Playpen is on Manhiem just north of Lake. OSB = One Step Beyond, it was place like Playpen but on Lake st

Ghostface89
08-06-09, 10:07
Last time i seen Mimi was at the Playpen but that was maybe six months ago. I do not go to fashion show that much any more. Let me know if that helps.

Thanks.
I had Mimi for a motel date a while ago.She has a fab body with really smooth Asian skin.
She used to work for Dawn Hansel a/k/a the Palos Park Madam. (Remember how stupid the Cook Co. prosecutors were and how she got off all charges? The Sheriff had to resort outing her to the Feds for an income tax rap.)

Member #1214
08-09-09, 00:52
I was leaving work on Tues or Wed and saw a really hottie walking north by the old checkers building. She was a tall, Black or Latina w/long black hair and she was wearing a yellow dress with an open back. I nearly broke my neck trying to follow her as she past behind me.

At first I didn't think she was a working girl, but she walked up to a parked pick up, stuck her head through the passanger window, stayed 30-45 secs adn walked on. The guy started the car and took off.

I tried to pull around to catch her and lost her. She might have gone into Bobby's. Was she a SW? I'm a newbie to this art and I'm second guessing myself.

Today, I left work and decided to go north on mannheim and see what can be seen. I went up to Grand and saw nada, so I wanted to double back through the side streets to check out the homes in the area. As I went thru the intersection of Medill & Fairfield I saw a BSW get out of some white dudes car and she walked on to Mannheim. This was one block south of Fullerton. Not too bad. Only had $30 on me and I lost my nerve. She was a 6-7 I'm guessing. The one in Yellow was 8 or 9. The BSW was in short-shorts and had a short hair cut. She had some books or mags with her. Any one else see her today?

Bbbuddy
08-14-09, 01:40
I think it's common knowledge that management at some of these establishments read these boards so I will not mention any names to protect the guilty. I was at one of the lingerie show bars in melrose park and it's pretty dead and the one girl leaves as another one shows up and she decides to come over and talk to me. She makes small talk and then says I am going to go have a cigarette, want to come and talk with me while I smoke? I've never had this happen so I say, sure. She gives me one peice of gum to hold for her. Well the bouncer says no more smokin out front, you have to go in back. She is about to take me through their back room and the bouncer says you can't go back there. So I leave and get in my car and drive around back to give her the piece of gum. She says, you're not leaving, are you. I say got an early morning. She begs, no come back in and atleast have a dance. Again I say no. She says well those guys in side don't get dances so how about I come around to the drivers side and you can grab my tits for $10 while I smoke my cigarette. I say sure, curious to see where this is going. So sure enough she comes around and lifts up her shirt revealing some nice C cups and I decide to get a feel. After about 3 minutes she says you look like you are enjoying yourself and grabs my cock. She says yeah you are quite big and very hard, to which I reply wanna see? I pull my shorts aside and offer her my cock to which she starts to massage. She does this for about another 3 minutes until the bouncer pokes his head out. While she was doing it she asked if I might like a private dance, to which I asked what that entailed and she says, depends on what you would like. She then says give me your phone number and puts it in her phone. She said come around in the bar and we can discuss it. I decided to take a ride away and about 2o minutes later she calls and says where did you go? I said I'm still in the area, to which she replies so you want to do this. I again ask what it entails and she said, everything but intercourse, so I ask, to understand you then a BJ is on the table, and she says yes. I then say, how much, to which she replies it is very economical. So I get 3 jacksons out of the atm and go to meet her. She says, can you give me $4o for some smokes and gas and I'll put that toward your donation. Then I said all I have is $6o to which she replies you have to know it was gonna be more than that. To which I begin to drive off and she says, wait, wait, wait. We can work it out, I can do it for that. So I give her the $4o and we find a place to park. She then does a good BBBJ as I get some more feel of the C cups. Then afterwards she tells me that normally she does an hour long nude show for $1oo and for the BBBJ it's an extra $50, and says when we get together again we'll go by that pricing structure. I 'm thinking not when, but if we ever get together. Then she says since I did you good tonight just give me a tip next time. So she is thinking we are going to hook up again and it's going to cost me upwards of $150 for a BBBJ. I think not, but it was okay this night for $60. Kind of a suprise to me since I have never had takeout at the lingerie shows.

Jerson
08-14-09, 10:34
What is a lingerie show?

Discretewill
08-14-09, 14:55
What is a lingerie show?Back in the 80s and early 90s there were a couple of bars that offered "traveling" shows once in a while to boost business.

It's basically what it says - women walking around in lingerie, nighties, and the such. Almost always no nudity.

Rockford "exotic" dancer clubs are just lingerie shows - no nudity in any Rockford bars.

I lived in Melrose back in like 84 - and all the bars in MP proper could not have any nudity so a bunch of these "show" places openned.

MWM
08-14-09, 16:21
These shows are largely designed to seperate guys from their cash with no relief provided. However, getting outcall is on the menu with some.

You should see her again when she's not working the bar and see where it goes. Everything is negotiable and if she's hot you my get a great regular for a decent price. It may take a little time and investment to get to a decent price/return structure but it could be a big win.

I think it's common knowledge that management at some of these establishments read these boards so I will not mention any names to protect the guilty. I was at one of the lingerie show bars in melrose park and it's pretty dead and the one girl leaves as another one shows up and she decides to come over and talk to me. She makes small talk and then says I am going to go have a cigarette, want to come and talk with me while I smoke? I've never had this happen so I say, sure. She gives me one peice of gum to hold for her. Well the bouncer says no more smokin out front, you have to go in back. She is about to take me through their back room and the bouncer says you can't go back there. So I leave and get in my car and drive around back to give her the piece of gum. She says, you're not leaving, are you. I say got an early morning. She begs, no come back in and atleast have a dance. Again I say no. She says well those guys in side don't get dances so how about I come around to the drivers side and you can grab my tits for $10 while I smoke my cigarette. I say sure, curious to see where this is going. So sure enough she comes around and lifts up her shirt revealing some nice C cups and I decide to get a feel. After about 3 minutes she says you look like you are enjoying yourself and grabs my cock. She says yeah you are quite big and very hard, to which I reply wanna see? I pull my shorts aside and offer her my cock to which she starts to massage. She does this for about another 3 minutes until the bouncer pokes his head out. While she was doing it she asked if I might like a private dance, to which I asked what that entailed and she says, depends on what you would like. She then says give me your phone number and puts it in her phone. She said come around in the bar and we can discuss it. I decided to take a ride away and about 2o minutes later she calls and says where did you go? I said I'm still in the area, to which she replies so you want to do this. I again ask what it entails and she said, everything but intercourse, so I ask, to understand you then a BJ is on the table, and she says yes. I then say, how much, to which she replies it is very economical. So I get 3 jacksons out of the atm and go to meet her. She says, can you give me $4o for some smokes and gas and I'll put that toward your donation. Then I said all I have is $6o to which she replies you have to know it was gonna be more than that. To which I begin to drive off and she says, wait, wait, wait. We can work it out, I can do it for that. So I give her the $4o and we find a place to park. She then does a good BBBJ as I get some more feel of the C cups. Then afterwards she tells me that normally she does an hour long nude show for $1oo and for the BBBJ it's an extra $50, and says when we get together again we'll go by that pricing structure. I 'm thinking not when, but if we ever get together. Then she says since I did you good tonight just give me a tip next time. So she is thinking we are going to hook up again and it's going to cost me upwards of $150 for a BBBJ. I think not, but it was okay this night for $60. Kind of a suprise to me since I have never had takeout at the lingerie shows.

Work Much
08-17-09, 11:12
Thursday night I saw your lady in yellow a lucky guy in a white van swooped in and picked her up. I drove around for a little while but didn’t see her again. I think I saw her again on Friday wearing pink but I didn’t have the time to circle back to get a better look.

I was leaving work on Tues or Wed and saw a really hottie walking north by the old checkers building. She was a tall, Black or Latina w/long black hair and she was wearing a yellow dress with an open back. I nearly broke my neck trying to follow her as she past behind me.

At first I didn't think she was a working girl, but she walked up to a parked pick up, stuck her head through the passanger window, stayed 30-45 secs adn walked on. The guy started the car and took off.

I tried to pull around to catch her and lost her. She might have gone into Bobby's. Was she a SW? I'm a newbie to this art and I'm second guessing myself.

Today, I left work and decided to go north on mannheim and see what can be seen. I went up to Grand and saw nada, so I wanted to double back through the side streets to check out the homes in the area. As I went thru the intersection of Medill & Fairfield I saw a BSW get out of some white dudes car and she walked on to Mannheim. This was one block south of Fullerton. Not too bad. Only had $30 on me and I lost my nerve. She was a 6-7 I'm guessing. The one in Yellow was 8 or 9. The BSW was in short-shorts and had a short hair cut. She had some books or mags with her. Any one else see her today?

Tples69
08-17-09, 15:21
Got a couple calls lately from Casey from Louie D's telling me she no longer works there but provides outcall in Villa Park. I couldn't remember who she was until I showed up. Not what I was looking for in the LOOKS dept. but went in anyway... cracked out *****, sweating profusely, typical HURRY UP after 10 mins of hour session. Walked out never to return again. She took a call from her dealer and she was jonesing real bad.

Bbbuddy
08-17-09, 20:08
It usually takes alot to get fired from a lingerie bar, and almost always has to do with taking or selling drugs. Some of the talent at Bobby's is certainly iffy at best so I would have been reluctant to drive out of my way to see her but Villa Park was not too far, as long as she didn't get you for too much money. You might want to watch out also because chicks on the pipe can get caught and be used to front a sting, luckily at least you were busted.

Tples69
08-18-09, 11:00
Ya, she said she was fired for seeing customers. LOL. She said she was but she did it discretely and it shouldn't have mattered. Not a lot good going on with this one. Be careful. Better yet AVOID.

Rub & Tugged
08-18-09, 11:30
See my reports of 1/24/08 ad 11/25/08 regarding this lady. She did tell me she was addicted to drugs.

Adrick Ian
08-18-09, 12:25
Cgot a call from Casey last week. Had exchanged digits with her while she was working at The Cellar in Joliet about 6 weeks ago. Said she isn't working there anymore. Clearly has a drug problem, but didn't appear high nor jonesing when I got there. I've got a thing for tall, and she's got to be about 6'. Got BBBJ for.8 she's pretty desperate for cash right now so her rates are quite negotiable (turned her down in the past when she quoted $.5 for BBBJ). I'd think you'd be able to get FS for a bit over $ but based on other reviews and her openly indicating that she needs cash for drugs, there is clearly potential she might be high, jonesing, or taking a delivery from her dealer while you are there.

Bbbuddy
08-18-09, 20:04
It's obvious this chick is heavily into drugs, so why would anyone knowingly put themselves in that position. Getting caught with an Escort is one thing, but getting caught with an Escort who has Crack or Heroin on her is another thing. There are girls on BP, like Samantha who are hot and charge $100 for a quicky blow and FS. Why deal with all the drama or expose yourself to the problems associated with a drugged up provider. Just my 2 cents.

Be safe.

Also a chick facing Drug charges has no problem being a front for a sting.

Al Melrose
08-19-09, 03:06
It's obvious this chick is heavily into drugs, so why would anyone knowingly put themselves in that position. Getting caught with an Escort is one thing, but getting caught with an Escort who has Crack or Heroin on her is another thing. There are girls on BP, like Samantha who are hot and charge $100 for a quicky blow and FS. Why deal with all the drama or expose yourself to the problems associated with a drugged up provider. Just my 2 cents.

Be safe.

Also a chick facing Drug charges has no problem being a front for a sting.

But how does one know if the BP girl is into drugs or not? Yes, we can read positive comments, but things can go south very quickly. No idea on the %, but most American workers are sampling or more, some heavy duty drugs.

Bbbuddy
08-19-09, 04:54
I can understand if you jump around from provider to provider you might get a girl who is a user, but if you find a girl who has a reasonable price that is fairly good looking, I. E. Samantha on BP, who has a $100 quickie price then I would stick with a good thing. When a girl is calling around for old contacts because she is desperate and jonesing that is certainly a recipe for trouble.

Just my two cents. Al the reason I say this is that I learned this the hard way taking my chance with a girl in Melrose that ripped me off. Since then I stick to providers I know.

Stay safe

Tples69
08-21-09, 11:11
I suspect that many of use enjoy the variety and not being with the same provider EVERY time. With that said there is certainly something to be said for knowing that you are getting before you plunk down your cashola! I like to mix my visits (albeit much less often lately) with new and established contacts.

Rub & Tugged
08-24-09, 13:49
I'm too lazy to look it up, but I fucked some chick from BP that either goes by Brook or Brooke because she looks kind of like Brook Hogan..... It was $100 and she is in a hotel kind of by Heavenly Bodies... She said it was more for BJ (I don't know if it was BBBJ or CBJ as I wasn't going to pay an extra $50 when I was already going to bone her...

Decent time..

Whiskey Priest
08-28-09, 09:53
I found myself in Bensenville the other day and I thought I'd take a look at Sunset Spa.

Weird place. So weird in fact that I didn't bother sticking around.

I knew the last time I read about this place was well over a year ago and figured maybe "new owners" made changes or something.

Only a tan or oil-rubdown was on the menu. The guy I talked to weirded me out. Not at all what I was expecting, I was thinking more along the lines of Spa 34.

Weird vibes.

Bbbuddy
08-28-09, 13:58
Quite sure you dodged a bullet. In my experience it is bad to ignore any gut feelings or red flags. I had tried that place awhile back and was strickly a legit and poor massage.

Luv Nooke2
09-02-09, 09:23
If you’re headed north on Mannheim you’ll see a couple nice looking girls out this morning. That should be your first warning signal! They’re on the northbound side at the Shell station just south of Fullerton.

Their officer is sitting in a silver sedan across the street. He’s backed into a parking space and facing south. He’s got the seat leaned back so as not to be too visible in the front seat. As I drove by I saw him sit up and bring his binoculars to his eyes and look at a car that was sitting while one of the girls was touching the car. This could be their signal to each other, if the girl touches the car that is. Moments later he leaned back again. If you’ll notice only his face is hidden, the back of his head is in the sun and you can see his crew cut head quite easily!

Mr Peoria
09-03-09, 04:47
If you’re headed north on Mannheim you’ll see a couple nice looking girls out this morning. That should be your first warning signal! They’re on the northbound side at the Shell station just south of Fullerton.

Their officer is sitting in a silver sedan across the street. He’s backed into a parking space and facing south. He’s got the seat leaned back so as not to be too visible in the front seat. As I drove by I saw him sit up and bring his binoculars to his eyes and look at a car that was sitting while one of the girls was touching the car. This could be their signal to each other, if the girl touches the car that is. Moments later he leaned back again. If you’ll notice only his face is hidden, the back of his head is in the sun and you can see his crew cut head quite easily!I saw them but didn't think to look accross the street. What a shame, as what has been walking Mannheim has been nothing I'd want to pay for.

Bbbuddy
09-03-09, 15:45
There are a couple of girls on manheim that would be worth stopping for, but on the whole most of them are worn out. There is a girl that goes by the name of Kelly that stays in the Hotel there that has some nice titties. It is possible that the Sheriff is just watching out for a couple of girls that were already there. Unless things have become so hot on manheim that the girls went somewhere else and sheriff had to use his own. There is also a girl name Jesse that used to dance in the places like playpen that is doable.

I stopped looking in manheim when I got scammed by a chick near the Shell. Either way, if it is a sting or just a sheriff laying low trying to catch SW and their clients, it is reason enough to stay away.

Luv Nooke2
09-04-09, 09:49
They’re working the same corner again this morning! This time the silver sedan is parked across the street in a parking lot, in the shade of a tree where he’s more difficult to spot. Maybe he read my post from the other day! Still using the same leaned back position in the car, sitting in the passenger seat this time.

MWM
09-04-09, 12:14
Manheim does seemed to have slowed down recently but it also seems to run in cycles of hot, cold, hot, cold so hopefully it will pick up soon.

I used to see a couple of decent brunettes who were both very orally talented. First was Crytal, WSW in her late 20's. A few pounds over wieght but very cute, accomadating and skilled. Also, seemed to not be on drugs at all. Second was Charlotte, older (maybe mid to late 30's), not as cute as Crystal but also very cool and skilled. Anyone seen either of them recently. Their digits have been out of service for a while now.

There are a couple of girls on manheim that would be worth stopping for, but on the whole most of them are worn out. There is a girl that goes by the name of Kelly that stays in the Hotel there that has some nice titties. It is possible that the Sheriff is just watching out for a couple of girls that were already there. Unless things have become so hot on manheim that the girls went somewhere else and sheriff had to use his own. There is also a girl name Jesse that used to dance in the places like playpen that is doable.

I stopped looking in manheim when I got scammed by a chick near the Shell. Either way, if it is a sting or just a sheriff laying low trying to catch SW and their clients, it is reason enough to stay away.

Chi Guy
09-04-09, 18:06
Manheim does seemed to have slowed down recently but it also seems to run in cycles of hot, cold, hot, cold so hopefully it will pick up soon.

I used to see a couple of decent brunettes who were both very orally talented. First was Crytal, WSW in her late 20's. A few pounds over wieght but very cute, accomadating and skilled. Also, seemed to not be on drugs at all. Second was Charlotte, older (maybe mid to late 30's), not as cute as Crystal but also very cool and skilled. Anyone seen either of them recently. Their digits have been out of service for a while now.
Unfortunately, Mannheim is just a faint shadow of what it used to be. I've seen one girl recently who's actually got a nice body and a decent face, but it's so obvious that she's tweaking. Most of the other usual suspects are showing some rough miles. I miss the old days when there was so much to choose from and very little LE presence. Couldn't tell you the last time I picked up a SW. I've been sticking with the MP scene for a while now. A little more $ in the short run, but I think ultimately the SW could cost a lot more $ and trouble.

Chi Guy
09-11-09, 18:41
I saw the sting again today on Mannheim. This time they were working the west side of the street across from the Lido. One Asian and one blonde (both looking too clean and healthy to be SWs). I didn't see anyone get stung, and it looks like they called it off after they had no takers. Cop pulled up to them, then they got in their cars parked behind a restaurant. I noticed the Asian was driving a nice looking late model grey or silver Mustang.

Truthfu11
09-11-09, 19:20
I saw the sting again today on Mannheim. This time they were working the west side of the street across from the Lido. One Asian and one blonde (both looking too clean and healthy to be SWs). I didn't see anyone get stung, and it looks like they called it off after they had no takers. Cop pulled up to them, then they got in their cars parked behind a restaurant. I noticed the Asian was driving a nice looking late model grey or silver Mustang.
Like the model Mustang the cops now use to set up speeding traps or sneak up behind you on the Xway? Sounds like it. Company car for on the job transportation.

Bbbuddy
09-11-09, 19:47
Did the blonde have a baseball hat on? I saw one over by the shell station. Just because they called off the sting doesn't mean that the Sheriff was not still out patroling. He was there until 2 am. Also in the city it was like LEO was a swarm of bees. Must have seen at least 15 cars. Is there some clean up they are trying to accomplish? Is the Olympic Committee coming through Cicero Avenue and it has to be free of SWers? Try catching the gang bangers shooting kids in englewood, but that would actually be putting yourself out there as opposed to tossing some SW trying to make a couple extra dollars. Had to rant a little, sorry.

Luv Nooke2
09-12-09, 17:52

I saw the same two girls, several different times.

Chubbybear
09-19-09, 18:28
Saw a thin blonde walking south across from the Shell station around 6 AM today. By the time I worked by way around the block she was getting into an SUV. Stay safe.

Kunderu
09-23-09, 17:12
Anyone know what days and times they have dancers at these places? Are these places similar to Bobby's, Carl's, etc?

Illini333
09-23-09, 23:42
the girls come in at 9 or 10. Yes they are similar but they dont have pantys on their legs.

Bbbuddy
09-24-09, 11:23
They are not at all similar to Bobby's or Carl's. They are both (I believe) dive Mexican bars, and Rendevous is on 47th street in a neighborhood most white dudes don't frequent at night. If you are a white dude plan on being the only one in the joint and if you leave cops will hassle you since it is a known drug trafficing bar. I stopped in out of curiousity and had one beer and left and got pulled over by uncle leo and tossed a half mile down from archer for absolutely no other reason then I was a white guy in the wrong area.

All of the dancers are either Latina or African American. The dances are standard grind, but you would get much better dances from what I saw at either of the places you mentioned or Louie D's or Oasis. IMHO not worth the hassle.

HappyGardener
09-25-09, 21:28
They are not at all similar to Bobby's or Carl's. They are both (I believe) dive Mexican bars, and Rendevous is on 47th street in a neighborhood most white dudes don't frequent at night. If you are a white dude plan on being the only one in the joint and if you leave cops will hassle you since it is a known drug trafficing bar. I stopped in out of curiousity and had one beer and left and got pulled over by uncle leo and tossed a half mile down from archer for absolutely no other reason then I was a white guy in the wrong area.

Uhmmm....For most of 2007 and part of 2008 I lived just off of 47th very close to Rendevous. I can assure i was not the only white guy in the neighborhood. Yes it is mostly Mexican, but there are a lot of white ethnics still living there.

Babeefacexxx
09-26-09, 19:38
I also live in the rendevous vicinity. It's definately not dangerous for a white dude. Yes it is moslty hispanic but there are still white and asians in the area. White people live right next door to me and asians down the block. So there should be no problem going their. And what happened to bbbuddy is probably an isolated incident. BTW I've been in there once and I still like all-stars in Lyons better.

Rub & Tugged
10-02-09, 10:35
Saw an article in the SunTimes where some guy called in trying to thwart a hooker sting last friday morning to the Jonathan Brandmeier show....describing the UC Sting prostitute....Sheriff Darts office called in trying to make them shut up about it...it was on live radio....

Kunderu
10-08-09, 13:45
So, decided to head out there to check these places out. Defintely different environment than the Melrose Park/Stone Park places but had some very nice looking girls. The dances were not very private but man those girls can work it. If you are into latin girls, definetly a place you should check out.

Now for the negatives. The area is a little rougher, figured that out right away when the street behind one of the places was blocked off by several police cars and police tape. When I pulled into the parking lot, 4 bouncers were kicking out a pretty drunk mexican guy. The head bouncer which was a cop (had his badge showing) punched the guy in the throat when he refused to leave. The bouncers then proceeded to get very physical with the guy around the side of the building.

Over all I had a good time, lots of pretty girls who shake their asses better than any girl at Bobby's or Carl's (just don't expect any privacy or "extra touching"). Definetly would go back to this place as a change of pace but would not make this my regular stop.

Bbbuddy
10-08-09, 16:37
Was out and about last night and decided to check out the baseball games at oasis, got there about 10 pm and the door is locked, WTF? Look in the parking lot and see a police cruiser, so I get curious and look inside and see two police officers questioning people. Go by playpen and see a guy who I recognize as a regular at Oasis saying he is waiting for a call to go bail out the girls from oasis. Seems the cops went inside and busted it as a place of prostitution. Not sure if they inticed one of the girls to offer take out or if they just did it for some dancing with the touching option. Either way it is bullshit, now they are busting dance places. Can't just stop at the streets. Not sure if it was sheriff or just Melrose cops.

Al Melrose
10-10-09, 01:13
Every few years the State cops bust all the Melrose/Stone Park places. It is usually all of them at once. So if only Oasis was busted, it is different than the usual M O.

I can't remember the last time all the places were busted ( 2005?) But air dances then became the standard for a few months, before business was back too usual. But that also brought on the big price increases. Some how $5 full contact became $20, with even less contact.

Mike Rudolph
10-10-09, 12:49
I don't think it's an indication of a larger "sting" operation in MP and SP...it's just that Oasis sucks.

Zagg7
10-11-09, 17:33
There was an earlier bust than 2005 (maybe 2001 or 2002). The Stone Park and Melrose Park joints haven't been the same since, in my estimation. I rarely frequent them anymore.

I can't remember the last time all the places were busted ( 2005?) But air dances then became the standard for a few months, before business was back too usual. But that also brought on the big price increases. Some how $5 full contact became $20, with even less contact.

Bbbuddy
10-11-09, 21:12
I don't know how you could say that Oasis sucks other than maybe they weren't watching the girls too closely. It is the only other place besides Louie D's that you can get a dance for $10. Just recently I saw some new talent there that was actually pretty smoking hot. There is a blonde girl with big hooters that is new, a cuban girl with big hooters that if they are fake are very nice. A very nice PR girl who was very nice looking and very sexy body for someone who just had a baby, used to work at All stars. I think it might have become more well known that there are some girls at Oasis that openly talk about take out. It is probably the case of a few in discrete trailer trash chicks ruining an other wise okay place. The place is also got nice interior much nicer than Louie D's and head and shoulders above Playpen which is just a pit. It is on the level with the remodeled Carl's.

BigDave
10-12-09, 06:11
I had the pleasure of spending some quick time with Crystal who advertises on CL. Not a bad ride for $... enjoy.

Rub & Tugged
10-12-09, 09:43
Where are these places?

Chadwick
10-12-09, 23:49
Was in the area and decided to do a little recon, drove up and down Manheim a few times then down some of the side street areas, and finally seen what looked to be a halfway decent looking WSW on the west side of Manheim across from the shell. She looked to be in her 20's with a nice body, and by SW standards probably a 7 in looks. But by the time I swung back around she was getting in a guys work truck, he was turning south onto Manheim from a side street on the west side, she walked up to his car they exchanged some words and in she went. There were cops at the hotel about a block south of were he picked her up and one a block north in the parking lot of a dinner. I myself was a little cautious that is was a possible sting seeing that she was a little too good looking and there was leo in the area, but I followed behind them till they turned onto a side street in Stone Park right before Lake st., and no cops followed. She was wearing a pink coat and jeans, anyone pick her up?

Tples69
10-13-09, 16:30
Stopped in pig pen yesterday afternoon and there was some talk of a recent bust there as well. Several, if not more, girls were fired including Jasmine the black, big titted, big mouth.

Bbbuddy
10-15-09, 14:31
Girl in red coat. Picked her up and decided to take her to a notel on manhiem, the one just south of Mcdonald's. Glad I did because I do not feel comfortable doing FS in car and her BBBJ was the worst I have ever had and that includes my first girlfriend who had braces. She about circumsized me for the second time with her lack of BJ skills so we decided to start the FS and she was very tight. She is quite young, almost to the point that I would ask for an ID. She had some sob story about being homeless and that I guy with a knife raped her the night before while she was sleeping on a side street off of manhiem. She asked for a tip and she really wasn't that great so I said if she rubbed my back for a while I'd give her something. I did feel bad because I was hoping the girl would make enough not to sleep outdoors and possibly get a little something to eat. She was in dire need of a shower. Smelled like an ashtray, but all in all was fairly nice looking and had a tight body, not much on the chest but nice ass. Would do again.

Rocket Dork
10-22-09, 20:03
Had a session with Nikki. Ok bbbj. Lives in a seedy hotel on Manheim. $30 Would not repeat

Chadwick
10-27-09, 15:33
Was in the area this morning on my way to Des Plaines from the eastside of the city, started out at Lake and headed north on Manheim, seen a girl walking in the lot of the apartments just north of the shell (Heritage House apartments) so circled the block and went thru the lot to find a younger black girl,didn't really get a sw vibe of of her she looked at me and there is a possibility she could have been working, but looked preoccupied (possibly looking for her dealer). Upon exiting the lot back northbound on Manheim saw another somewhat rough looking middle age lady with a pink hoodie on, drove past and when I circled back around she was gone,don't know if she was working or not. Other than that it was dead, I can remember when this area was crawling with action, now your lucky to see anything. I'm usually in the area anywhere between early morning and early afternoon, is more action at night?

Whiskey Priest
10-28-09, 09:13
I'm usually in the area anywhere between early morning and early afternoon, is more action at night?

While I recently moved out of the area, I've been cruising that strip for the better part of ten years.

It was rather good at first, and remained somewhat reliable up till five or six years ago. Then the strip tanked and has been fickle at best ever since.

JohnnyBeBad
10-28-09, 22:30
While I recently moved out of the area, I've been cruising that strip for the better part of ten years.

It was rather good at first, and remained somewhat reliable up till five or six years ago. Then the strip tanked and has been fickle at best ever since.

I go back to the times of Club Tarray, My Friends Place, Oddo's , Smokers Health Club , etc. Mannheim is now officially a sewer for working ladies. Just total crackhead strip unlike the Sin Strip it use to be known as. Not worth the time and on top of it, LE is fairly prevelant, including many stings.

Whiskey Priest
10-29-09, 09:06
I go back to the times of Club Tarray, My Friends Place, Oddo's , Smokers Health Club , etc.

Dad? Dad is that you?

JohnnyBeBad
10-29-09, 10:42
Dad? Dad is that you?

While I don't have any kids I know of, I dumped enough jizz throughout the years (decades) in ladies I never knew or ever saw again. So you never know.

Rub & Tugged
10-30-09, 13:39
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/10/more-than-100-arrested-in-drug-weapons-probe.html?obref=obnetwork

Chadwick
11-05-09, 20:49
A quick sweep of the area turned-up nothing this morning. West on North from 25th to Manheim, north on Manheim to the thortons, turned around in the parking lot and went south to Lake. Then headed east on Lake to Maywood, south on 1st to Main, seen one old raggedy looking BSW at 5th and Main. South on 9th to St. Charles, east to 5th, south on 5th to Washington. West on Washington to 9th, north on 9th back to St. Charles, St. Charles east to 5th. Headed north on 5th to Main, east on Main to 1st, south on 1st to Washington. West on Washington to 5th, south on 5th to Madison. I used to be able to find some action in this area but now it is dead. Is it the time of day? It was around 10am. Or should I bee looking on the southside of Maywood?

Whiskey Priest
11-06-09, 09:56
that time is usually more dead than the rest. If you want to find anything, early morning commute, lunch, and afternoon-evening commute.

JohnnyBeBad
11-06-09, 14:19
A quick sweep of the area turned-up nothing this morning. West on North from 25th to Manheim, north on Manheim to the thortons, turned around in the parking lot and went south to Lake. Then headed east on Lake to Maywood, south on 1st to Main, seen one old raggedy looking BSW at 5th and Main. South on 9th to St. Charles, east to 5th, south on 5th to Washington. West on Washington to 9th, north on 9th back to St. Charles, St. Charles east to 5th. Headed north on 5th to Main, east on Main to 1st, south on 1st to Washington. West on Washington to 5th, south on 5th to Madison. I used to be able to find some action in this area but now it is dead. Is it the time of day? It was around 10am. Or should I bee looking on the southside of Maywood?
Daytime in Maywood is hit or miss. If you can, try early morn.hours(3-6am) and you won't be disappointed.

Tony Sop II
11-08-09, 22:45
Recently there have been several posts on craigslist for a "mimi" who looks very close to mimi from one step. Anyone have any info of this is her? or anyone know where she is working at?
PM if you are more comfortable with it

Jazz420
11-12-09, 09:29
So wanted to see what was up since the bust. Oasis doesn't have girls anymore, I walked in and out. Playpen was fun. Meet a girl named coco, black spinner with a tounge ring. There are many cocos at this place, this one must be 5'4. Good times were had, or as good as they can be at play pen. Unfortuenetly I didn't get her digets, but I got the vibe if I tried harder I could get them.

Illini333
11-25-09, 17:11
Excalibur on Lake in Melrose Park now has girls. Anyone been there?? What type of girls they got there??

Jfash
11-25-09, 20:21
Excalibur on Lake in Melrose Park now has girls. Anyone been there? What type of girls they got there?It is a peep show only. If you check out the Gentlemens Pages site under stores, you will get more info. Went in on a Friday and saw Jessie perform. She was a cute little redhead. Call ahead if you want to know who is performing.

Sxy Joker
11-26-09, 15:50
Excalibur on Lake in Melrose Park now has girls. Anyone been there?? What type of girls they got there??

The girls are nice but behind glass. Even the conversation room has glass. Maybe someday they will do a windowless show.

ChicagoScott
11-29-09, 00:47
I've stopped in there a couple times now. When I'm in the area & have the itch to take the god forsaken chance on 15th Ave, sometimes I think to myself that for the same $$, I could at least enjoy a cutie talking nasty to me while fingering herself :)

The two times I've been there, the girls have been cute as hell. I'd give anything for a windowless or glory hole. If anyone knows any secret tricks, PM please!

Moputter
11-30-09, 18:13
Was in town week before Thanksgiving and did my standard visit to Playpen. Now I know its a dive and not too much goes on, but for the thrill of it I sincerely enjoy it. Had a cute little black girl sit next to me and I asked her if there was a massge parlor anywhere around. She made it very clear that she gives a great massage if I was interested, which I wasn't at that time but was nice to hear.

Left and was headed toward my hotel by the airport when I saw a girl walking, around 2pm. Bigger, but not fat and sure didn't look like a crackhead. Kind of ratty reddish hair, almost dredlocks going on, but still decent in my book. I passed her and turned around, then lost her. Went through Bobby's parking lot, and another girl jumped in my car right then. Offered some oral conversation and asked for. 3, got. 2 and went to work. Actually good and pleasant and asked not to release in her mouth. I think she expected me to have a towel or something handy cause when I let her know it was time, she picked her mouth up and kept strokin, and I blew all over her shirt. She didn't seem to care to much and just kind of rubbed it in.

As I dropped her off, we passed the earlier girl and she told me she was a great girl but did way too much for way too little! Damn, now I need to wait a month before I am back in town to see if I can find her. Hopefully I will have a post on her next month.

Be safe!

Mike_Jones
12-01-09, 00:32
I've stopped in there a couple times now.Would a kind soul fill in a couple of $ details? How many mins are included in the admission price?

Thanks!

Bbbuddy
12-01-09, 16:36
This place is definately not my favorite in the area, could it be the place smells like piss and the bartender is just surly? Well I'm in there and this guy I'm talking to offers to pay for a dance from this girl gianna, she starts in and immediately starts grabbing my package, and talking dirty in my ear. She also grabs my hand and puts in on her kitty and then asks if I would like to get out of there and make it more interesting, and I said how much, she says 3 big ones, to which I reply, no thanks. Then for dancing 2 songs she wants $100 since she said the extras were what cost more and that if I didn't pony up the cash she was going to talk to the police bouncers at the front. HA! She goes over and starts talking, what did she think I was going to go okay, now I'll believe your scam. I gave he $20 and the other guy gave her $10 and that was it. I went in there because didn't want to pay $20 at bobby's or Carl's, looks like only fair place lefted is Louie D's.

John916
12-04-09, 13:22
I've stopped in there a couple times now. When I'm in the area & have the itch to take the god forsaken chance on 15th Ave, sometimes I think to myself that for the same $$, I could at least enjoy a cutie talking nasty to me while fingering herself :)

The two times I've been there, the girls have been cute as hell. I'd give anything for a windowless or glory hole. If anyone knows any secret tricks, PM please!Went Thursday evening - a pretty large black woman (forgot her name), relatively cute, but not my ideal size-wise.

I'll go back on nights when someone more my type is there. Not a bad place

ChicagoScott
12-04-09, 23:47
There's a bar next to the Lido HOtel called B'ai L'ambada or something. It was a new experience pulling into the Lido lot, as I never have been brave enough to venture over that way for any action. The entrance is just to the right of the Mexican restaurant. "Police" bouncer pats you down, not sure if actual police, or big guy with a badge. Bar prices are very reasonable. Room is big & empty with a stage with a pole, and a really nice dark corner for dances. The girls strut around the joint and just like the other bars in the area. Pretty decent dances with pretty decent roaming & all that good stuff. Seniors PM for more details.

Doctor Tounge
12-05-09, 08:20
The girls strut around the joint and just like the other bars in the area. Pretty decent dances with pretty decent roaming & all that good stuff. Seniors PM for more details.Those aren't all girls!

ChicagoScott
12-05-09, 14:57
I went there to see someone specific that told me they were working there. On Fri & Sat they have girls. I guess some of the days of the week it is a "varying" crowd.

George Hamlin
12-06-09, 01:42
What are the hours?

Chadwick
12-06-09, 04:12
What are the hours?I was guilty of it at one time too, you have to get some cred by posting some useful info on here before you go asking questions. This way people know your not leo and will be more willing to share info, also do some research, if you have a question read the thread a little. I sometimes go back months to find info.

George Hamlin
12-11-09, 09:10
I appreciate the advise. Been on this sight for about 3 years but finally started to post.

I was guilty of it at one time too, you have to get some cred by posting some useful info on here before you go asking questions. This way people know your not leo and will be more willing to share info, also do some research, if you have a question read the thread a little. I sometimes go back months to find info.

Tples69
12-12-09, 23:48
Oasis,

Anyone know what happened to this place? Was by there a month or two ago and there was a closed sign. Heard it re-opened but no dancers. Is this true?

Travelrat
12-14-09, 20:00
Visited this place for 1st time yesterday, during Bears game. Four dancers working. Best looking was Star who also said she prides herself in getting guys off. However, this did not happen for me. It's just a medium grindage butt/lap dance. You can grab some goodies while the bouncers not watching. Star seemed to enjoy that. However, this place to me is kind of lame. No extras available from any of the girls who danced for me.

Bbbuddy
12-15-09, 15:22
Got busted by Melrose cops. Will probably not have danceers again. Most of the ones working at Oasis have moved over to the pigpen.

Work Much
12-15-09, 21:22
The last few weeks I’ve been making an effort to go down Manheim as much as possible. I usually make the drive from 5 to 7 and haven’t seen anyone out. Am I just making the trip at a bad time? Is there a better time I should make the drive?

George Hamlin
12-16-09, 21:04
Driving through Mannheim and saw leo parked at ohare motel. I don't think they are there to rest.

Be careful

Chi Guy X
01-04-10, 18:59
Stopped at a couple of bars on Manheim this afternoon. The usual suspects were at Bobby's. Rather enjoy the blonde Russian.

Carl's was pretty dead at 3:30. Only 1 gal there at the time.

I was rather surprised at Playpen. It's been a while since I've been there. Quite a few gals. And rather friendly at that. Might have to try that again.

Bvrtmr
01-05-10, 21:20
Yesterday I received a call from a friend and occasional lover who over the last couple of weeks left Carls to work at La Bamba. She is a tall, mature D-cupped African-American beauty who also owns and operates an internet based lingerie store. She also models on her own site. She also worked previously at OSB and Playpen.

She was fed up with the high cost of working at Carls (upwards of $80.00 per shift). She was recruited by an owner of La Bamba who is also a long time customer of Carls promising a better working environment and a much lower cost to work (no more than $25.00 per shift). My lady also tells this owner is actively recruiting all the sexy ladies at Carls. She describes La Bamba as clean and deceptively spacious-much like Carls without the increasingly heavy gangbanger presence. She also tells me the bouncer is not off duty LEO. La Bamba is on Mannheim a little north of Fullerton at the Lido. Sounds worth checking out.

Bvrtmr
01-05-10, 21:27
Stopped at a couple of bars on Manheim this afternoon. The usual suspects were at Bobby's. Rather enjoy the blonde Russian.

Carl's was pretty dead at 3:30. Only 1 gal there at the time.

I was rather surprised at Playpen. It's been a while since I've been there. Quite a few gals. And rather friendly at that. Might have to try that again.Is the blonde Russian Eva (with the huge tits)? Have you or anyone else been able to order take out from her? I have been trying for years.

Al Melrose
01-06-10, 00:47
Yesterday I received a call from a friend and occasional lover who over the last couple of weeks left Carls to work at La Bamba. She is a tall, mature d-cupped African-American beauty who also owns and operates an internet based lingerie store. She also models on her own site. She also worked previously at OSB and Playpen.

She was fed up with the high cost of working at Carls (upwards of $80.00 per shift). She was recruited by an owner of La Bamba who is also a long time customer of Carls promising a better working environment and a much lower cost to work (no more than $25.00 per shift). My lady also tells this owner is actively recruiting all the sexy ladies at Carls. She describes La Bamba as clean and deceptively spacious-much like Carls without the increasingly heavy gangbanger presence. She also tells me the bouncer is not off duty LEO. La Bamba is on Mannheim a little south uf Fullerton. Sounds worth checking out.

Since you have the inside info, what is the usual La Bamba charge for a dance?

Someone earlier posted that only lappers on the weekend, has this changed yet?

Bvrtmr
01-06-10, 12:15
Since you have the inside info, what is the usual La Bamba charge for a dance?

Someone earlier posted that only lappers on the weekend, has this changed yet?Do not know yet. She just started there and is only working Friday and Saturday nights for now. She has been promised the option to work additional evenings in the future. No idea yet what the going rate per dance is, I will advise as I find out.

ChicagoScott
01-06-10, 20:31
Yes, I previously reported that they had dances there. I paid $20 a piece for a couple, but that's b/c the girl was super hot & it was well worth the price. It is very open in there, kind of weird layout but cool nonetheless. The doorman did have a badge & proceeded to pat me down upon entrance, but as to the authenticity of the badge, who knows. Beers were cheap & the girls ranged from smokin hot to cracked out not. I was told they only had dancers on Fri/Sat. Mondays they had punk bands or something. Tuesday was drag night. But with it being new, who knows if that schedule is still accurate.

Chi Guy X
01-06-10, 22:02
Is the blonde Russian Eva (with the huge tits)? Have you or anyone else been able to order take out from her? I have been trying for years.Yes, that was indeed Eva... didn't notice the tits though.

No, haven't managed take out... o well

ChicagoScott
01-11-10, 02:18
I was bored tonight & hit a few random Manheim stops. First up was Playpen. Same old place. Tonight it was kind of bland. Nobody worth mentioning. A couple of $10 dances were mediocre & not too bad to feel up some tits & ass. Always have enjoyed stopping here for a few beers & some quality people watching. It cracks me up that they serve sloppy joes & have free wi-fi.

Next up was Bobby's. Haven't been here in a long time. Surprisingly, it was a little crowded, seeing the cold & being a Sunday night, but in a good crowd kind of way. There were some hot girls working too! And the bartender, Anna, holy sh*t is she hot! The dancers charge $20 for a dance, which is high in my book, but the mutual feeling up is worth it I guess.

Oh, and seeing it's like 0 degrees out, street action was about the same, 0.

Chicago6052
01-11-10, 16:34
I was bored tonight & hit a few random Manheim stops. First up was Playpen. Same old place. Tonight it was kind of bland. Nobody worth mentioning. A couple of $10 dances were mediocre & not too bad to feel up some tits & ass. Always have enjoyed stopping here for a few beers & some quality people watching. It cracks me up that they serve sloppy joes & have free wi-fi.

Next up was Bobby's. Haven't been here in a long time. Surprisingly, it was a little crowded, seeing the cold & being a Sunday night, but in a good crowd kind of way. There were some hot girls working too! And the bartender, Anna, holy sh*t is she hot! The dancers charge $20 for a dance, which is high in my book, but the mutual feeling up is worth it I guess.

Oh, and seeing it's like 0 degrees out, street action was about the same, 0.I stopped at Carls on Friday afternoon and there were some very hot girls, specifically Gina, and someone else's whose name I forget (that's a help, right?-ha!) but the dances they asked 20, but would do 2 for 30, or some would do them for 2 for 20. Breast fondlage was thorough and uninterrupted, so that was good.

Now, as to Louie's Lounge, (the old Louie D's) on Lake st just 1/2 mile west of Mannheim, some of the girls are stunning, BUT the amount of "fondlage" is minimal to none. Nevertheless Angel, Laura, Farrah are HOTTTT! $10/dance, and for the day I was there (a Thursday--yes I played some hooky from work last week so Friday was Carls and TR was Louie's) the bartender was a real sweetheart--not in a sexy way, just very friendly to talk to.

Conclusion, both good, more bang for your buck at Carl's but Louie's women are prettier-just not as much 'access" to the goodies.

Datsurman
01-21-10, 00:54
Warning. I spent one night in this city n ended up with two $100 tickets. They have cameras at all the major intersections so Obey traffic laws to the letter if ur out there!

That said. Stopped by Louie's. the place is a total dive. But that's why I like it! Everyone is really cool n the girls *never* have attitudes like high end strip clubs. Usually there's at least a couple cuties in the bunch. even the ones that aren't so hot r friendly n fun. and theres a few that r serious lookers. The lap dances r fantastic. If u r smart enough not to wear thick rawhide jeans almost all the girls have enuff skills to get the job done. N for 10 bucks u can't go wrong.

I recommend if ur looking 4 no attitude, fun time n great grindage.

Whiskey Priest
01-25-10, 11:34
Warning. I spent one night in this city n ended up with two $100 tickets. They have cameras at all the major intersections so Obey traffic laws to the letter if ur out there!

Just don't turn into one of those assh0les who NEVER turns on red anymore.

I swear, one of the requirements after getting one of those tickets should be another rule of the road test. Since those goddamn things went up, and people got hit for rolling thru a right on red, i bet 90% of the driving population assumed that red on red is now illegal or something.

It's not.

Stop. Look. Proceed when traffic and/or pedestrians permit.

Also, there is nothing illegal about clearing the intersection on a left turn, regardless of light color.

MWM
01-25-10, 16:15
Thank you for that. You would think that would be obvious but based on some things I regularly see, there are a lot of dumb ass drivers out there.

Just don't turn into one of those assh0les who NEVER turns on red anymore.

I swear, one of the requirements after getting one of those tickets should be another rule of the road test. Since those goddamn things went up, and people got hit for rolling thru a right on red, i bet 90% of the driving population assumed that red on red is now illegal or something.

It's not.

Stop. Look. Proceed when traffic and/or pedestrians permit.

Also, there is nothing illegal about clearing the intersection on a left turn, regardless of light color.

Cuda70
01-25-10, 19:43
I ended up getting a damn photo ticket in the mail this weekend too, from there.

Rede46
01-28-10, 09:55

The two times I've been there, the girls have been cute as hell. I'd give anything for a windowless or glory hole. If anyone knows any secret tricks, PM please!Any details on the experience? been wanting to take the wife to one of these, hoping it fits the bill.

Chadwick
01-28-10, 16:26
Took a cruise down Manhiem this morning around 10:30 a.m. and saw two wsw's, one was walking near the shell she had dark hair and was a little chubby but not fat. The other was down by the three level kitchenette motel just south of the Thortons.

Ump1969
01-29-10, 03:31
Took a cruise down Manhiem this morning around 10:30 a.m. and saw two wsw's, one was walking near the shell she had dark hair and was a little chubby but not fat. The other was down by the three level kitchenette motel just south of the Thortons.

Is there more action during the day than at night, now? The last 3 or 4 times I have cruised Manheim, I have seen nothing. This has been primarily during evening hours.

Chitown Kevin
01-29-10, 11:49
Is there more action during the day than at night, now? The last 3 or 4 times I have cruised Manheim, I have seen nothing. This has been primarily during evening hours.Manheim Road is pretty much dead.

Chadwick
01-29-10, 17:01
Manheim Road is pretty much dead.I agree, for the most part it is dead, but as I previously posted you can occasionally find some action. As for what time to cruise, I can't help you with that, I drive thru the area mostly between the hours of 8 a.m. and 1p.m.. Back ten years or so this area was a hotbed, you could find 5 or 6 at a time between North and Grand, now its like finding a needle in a haystack!

Chadwick
01-29-10, 17:05
Had a delivery to make this afternoon around 1 p.m. to Gottlieb Hospital at North and 7th, just as I made my turn onto 7th to turn into the entrance I spotted a decent looking wsw. Usually don't see anything this far East until around Austin so it was a bit of a surprise, maybe she was seeing a doctor or visiting a friend?

JohnnyBeBad
01-30-10, 14:36
Had a delivery to make this afternoon around 1 p.m. to Gottlieb Hospital at North and 7th, just as I made my turn onto 7th to turn into the entrance I spotted a decent looking wsw. Usually don't see anything this far East until around Austin so it was a bit of a surprise, maybe she was seeing a doctor or visiting a friend?
Years ago you could find girls by the notel(the name escapes me right now) and the small bar that was attached that was on North Ave. between First and Thatcher.

Bbbuddy
01-30-10, 19:01
Those two places have been torn down for at least a year now. There is now a bank in it's place and the cops sit in the parking lot waiting for speeders. If there is anything in Melrose it is further north, however, Cook County patrols there frequently. It would probably be easier getting take out at the Pigpen or the new place next to the Lido.

Bildo
01-31-10, 02:05
This is the closest town to Bensenville by my estimation so I will post here.
Went to a new AMP listed on CL under theraputic for an address on Grand in Bensenville. They don't give the suite number in the ad, but it is the only store with spa in the sign. Saw two young girls there, both wearing jackets because there is no heat even though it is a new buildout. Rates are .45 and .65 for a half or full hour.
The girl I drew was very young, told me she was Chinese and used to work at Elle. I vaguely remember reports of Elle being strictly legit. Passed on the TS, due to no heat, but the room (with a door) had a space heater.
The massage was very good and included a very nice scalp massage. My suspicions were confirmed by lengthy negotiations nearly ruining the trip. She would not lose her clothes and wanted more than I was willing to pay. I suspect it would be the same or worse with the other girl. Got the full hour and a lame HE, probably will not repeat since I normally have better luck with Korean ladies without begging or being asked to over pay for standard service.
- Bildo

Chadwick
01-31-10, 13:05
This is the closest town to Bensenville by my estimation so I will post here.

Went to a new AMP listed on CL under theraputic for an address on Grand in Bensenville. They don't give the suite number in the ad, but it is the only store with spa in the sign. Saw two young girls there, both wearing jackets because there is no heat even though it is a new buildout. Rates are. 45 and. 65 for a half or full hour.

The girl I drew was very young, told me she was Chinese and used to work at Elle. I vaguely remember reports of Elle being strictly legit. Passed on the TS, due to no heat, but the room (with a door) had a space heater.

The massage was very good and included a very nice scalp massage. My suspicions were confirmed by lengthy negotiations nearly ruining the trip. She would not lose her clothes and wanted more than I was willing to pay. I suspect it would be the same or worse with the other girl. Got the full hour and a lame HE, probably will not repeat since I normally have better luck with Korean ladies without begging or being asked to over pay for standard service.

BildoGreat report, but you forgot to mention how much you paid, and how much the girl initially wanted. That information will be helpful to any of us mongers looking to try the place out!

Bildo
02-01-10, 01:37
She never mentioned a price. I offered my normal .40, she declined and I countered with I only had .10 more or .50 for the tip. This went on for about 10 minutes, a bit frustrating under the circumstances. Could just be YMMV, but I got the idea she would have been content with no extras and no tip.
- Bildo

Rede46
02-01-10, 02:01
Wanting to go to Excalibur but looking for a little preview from anyone who has checked out the peep show. Got some pricing info over the phone, 30 for the regular booth and 40 for the conversation room for 10 min which has a screen I he said so you can talk back and forth 20 for every 10 min after that. He also said tipping is variable depending what you want her to do, this is where my interest is, don't want to drop to much $ if the tipping gets out of hand and it no longer becomes worth it. Also said they are couples friendly with locking doors and privacy.

Chadwick
02-01-10, 16:39
Wanting to go to Excalibur but looking for a little preview from anyone who has checked out the peep show. Got some pricing info over the phone, 30 for the regular booth and 40 for the conversation room for 10 min which has a screen I he said so you can talk back and forth 20 for every 10 min after that. He also said tipping is variable depending what you want her to do, this is where my interest is, don't want to drop to much $ if the tipping gets out of hand and it no longer becomes worth it. Also said they are couples friendly with locking doors and privacy.Sounds a bit steep to me, your talking about spending at least $60 to $80 for the booth and a tip? I would much rather find a amp, for $100 you can get a massage and a hr!

Rede46
02-01-10, 22:28
Sounds a bit steep to me, your talking about spending at least $60 to $80 for the booth and a tip? I would much rather find a amp, for $100 you can get a massage and a hr!I would normally agree with you completely, but i will not be alone in the booth.

Punanistuffer
02-02-10, 16:46
Took a cruise down Manhiem this morning around 10:30 a.m. and saw two wsw's, one was walking near the shell she had dark hair and was a little chubby but not fat. The other was down by the three level kitchenette motel just south of the Thortons.That chubby ***** wants .4 for fs. .2 for BBBJ.

Jackbb
02-06-10, 12:36
I would normally agree with you completely, but i will not be alone in the booth.
Hey, I'll be revisiting the Chi-town area, soon. How might I find this place? Thanks, JackBB

Rede46
02-06-10, 19:44
Hey, I'll be revisiting the Chi-town area, soon. How might I find this place? Thanks, JackBB

http://www.gentlemenspages.com/magazine/bookstores.htm

The one at the top

Bbbuddy
02-06-10, 22:28
Jack,

Why would you want to go to a place like Excalibur as it sounds a lot like just a booth viewing place. Right close around the corner just north of lake street on manhiem is Playpen, which if you can get past the dumpy surroundings has got some better talent these days and you can still get away with a dance for $10. There are a few girls like the petite girl with long dark hair and tattoos that will come over and start to grope you for a few songs and they say you owe her something like $100 or she is going to go tell the policeman door man, don't fall for her crap. I called her on it and gave her the normal fee and she pretended to go over and talk to him but what is she going to say?

Jackbb
02-07-10, 13:32
Jack,

Why would you want to go to a place like Excalibur as it sounds a lot like just a booth viewing place. Right close around the corner just north of lake street on manhiem is Playpen, which if you can get past the dumpy surroundings has got some better talent these days and you can still get away with a dance for $10. There are a few girls like the petite girl with long dark hair and tattoos that will come over and start to grope you for a few songs and they say you owe her something like $100 or she is going to go tell the policeman door man, don't fall for her crap. I called her on it and gave her the normal fee and she pretended to go over and talk to him but what is she going to say?
Just want to have a hassle-free good time, and I don't want to mess with any steroided bouncer at some dive. But curosity will probably get the best of me and I will visit both places.

Bbbuddy
02-07-10, 20:11
Just an old italian guy with a gut that thinks he is tough, but if you are quiet and just drink and cause no problems you have no problem. Just saying there is more contact at this location that the excalibur from what I hear.

Gary Man
02-08-10, 02:57
Playpen, which if you can get past the dumpy surroundings has got some better talent these days and you can still get away with a dance for $10.I concur on Playpen, Bbbuddy.

I hit the Mannhiem strip Sat nite. Been several years, and had a little difficulty finding the "new" Carl's, (new to me.) $5 cover and $20 dances, or 5 for $50 in the upstairs portion. At least the beers were cheap: $2. 50. Only saw 2 decent gals, and did not partake in any of the dances. A couple of the gals were aggressive in selling the dances too. BTW, I was surprised at how many guys went upstairs for the $50 dances. Most of the dancers were occupied for quite some time. (For what the guys spent they coulda got an escort.)

I wanted to checkout Bobby's, but at 3a, they were closed.

So went to the Playpen. I remember it as being a dive from years ago. Yeah, it's still dumpy. LOL $5 cover and $3 beers, but $10 dances. Thought the gals were friendlier too and no hard sell. There was this Hot Latina with a perfect Ass. And a slutty looking, thick, strawberry Blonde. Eagerly bought many dances. As to the bouncers, I counted 4. Looks like they need them, as it was a nice racial mix of rough looking dudes. Playpen closes at 5a too.

Had a lot of fun. I be back.

Cuda70
02-11-10, 14:27
When did they start doing dancers upstairs?

$10 dances upstairs seams cheap.

Punanistuffer
02-11-10, 14:43
Went to Carls on Mannheim and it was about 10pm. Had this one dancer, she was blk big ass booty and nice tits, got a dance and she went to town, she pulled my dick out and I had my jacket covering everything up. She also let her panties some what so I can grab some ass crack. All in all I will go back it nice.

Jasper Malloy
02-12-10, 00:06
Paid the Pen a visit the other day, sitting at the bar, and got a dance from some no-name girl (in hindsight, I would rather she had just walked away from me). Being as bored as I was, I was looking around to see what else was going on in the bar...

When the hell did they put in that many cameras? Pointed in the corners and down the side of the bar. Makes me wonder if that's why the talent has seemed so dry the last couple of times I was in.

Whiskey Priest
02-12-10, 10:20
When the hell did they put in that many cameras?

www.stoneparklingerieshows.com

Shadow Dancer
02-14-10, 15:25
www.stoneparklingerieshows.comI assume that is sarcasm? (That domain is not registered.)

Whiskey Priest
02-15-10, 10:33
I assume that is sarcasm? (That domain is not registered.)

To you and to those who PM'd me, yes I was being ironic.

Just like the AMP's who were busted with hidden cams in their rooms, I was insinuating the cams there are streamed over the 'net.

Unclehomer
02-15-10, 21:49
Did a early afternoon stroll down Mannheim today. Ran into Crystal.

She said that uncle Leo has been around quite a bit during the day, so she's laid low.
Wanted .6 for fs, paid .2 for cbj.

Be aware & very careful.

Jasper Malloy
02-16-10, 00:54
I was insinuating the cams there are streamed over the 'net.
It crossed my mind while I was there the other day. First thing I did when I got back to the car was run a computer program that I use to survey wireless networks, thinking that they'd be too cheap to run wiring for cameras through the bar. Didn't find anything, but I will probably check again the next time I'm in the area.. just for the heck of it.

Punanistuffer
02-22-10, 02:05
Since there is no northlake streetwalker report I might as well put it here. At the hotel I usually go to I found a new WSW there I got digits. She was skinny 28 and pretty hot for a SW maybe a 8. You know we guys don't like to give SW 9 or 10's LOL. Anyway the snatch was actually pretty tight but that was after getting her down to 40 FS from 80. You know what they say, crack is a hellava drug.

Chicagorfp
02-22-10, 07:29
Here's the weekend update: late Friday night (about midnight) I had a chance to check out La Bamba. It is located on the northeast corner of Mannheim and Fullerton and is attached to Lido Motel, which has an address of 2415 Mannheim Road, Franklin Park. Walking in, I found a large bar along the north wall of the club, several tables for customers to sit at, a couple of pool tables, a stage with two poles and a DJ spinning uncut Latin music. I bought a Coke for $3.00 plus a dollar tip, though it didn't look like a drink minimum was being enforced (in this case I was genuinely thirsty).

This club was interesting in that most of the (Latina) dancers do not provide lap dances, but rather regular dances on a dance floor (about 20' x 20'). Some of the dancing looked intimate. I talked to one of the ladies and asked about lap dances. She said she could get someone for me. Apparently there was only one girl in the club, a petite white girl in her 30s, who provided such service. I don't recall her name. It was her first night at La Bamba and she said she was still trying to figure everything out. We agreed to a dance in the rear part of the club (near the east wall) for $10.00. The dance was OK, but not worth a repeat. I paid her and then promptly left for home. I decided I won't return for 6-12 mos. Unless someone files a more positive report in the near future. I usually don't write off a club completely because changes in management, staff, etc. May improve the experience.

Saturday afternoon/evening was more fruitful. Starting out in the city, I was not far from Cha-Chas (3900 S. Western) around 5:00pm. I found that they were open, but there was literally only one person inside, so I figured it was best to head to Melrose Park. Hopefully I can get to Cha-Chas at a later time on a different day. At least now I know where they are located (southwest corner of the intersection, under the bridge, off-street parking is to the south of the building).

With a $116 budget, I wanted to see how many clubs I could hit and how much talent I could experience. After fighting Saturday evening traffic on the Eisenhower, I made it to Bobby's, walked to the back area where Coco was available. She's short (5'3"), black, petite, B-cup. Dance price was $20. 00/song, which I thought was a little steep. The song was from a jukebox, so it was uncut. Coco was quite energetic, lots of touching in the right places. Overall not a bad experience, but I was ready for the next club.

I left Bobby's and headed to Carl's. I scoped out the place, and my eyes rested on Paris, who was also African-American, a little taller than Coco, also on the petite side, and maybe a C-cup. She was talking, but not dancing, with a customer, so I approached her and asked for a dance. She explained that the upstairs section was not open then (prob. About 7:00 pm or at this point). She offered two dances for $30.00, to which I agreed. Songs are from a jukebox, so they're are uncut. Lots of grindage, very intimate; my hands were allowed to roam and play with her breasts, she's have to a lot of talent! If you head to Carl's, ask around for her. You won't be disappointed. Overall, she provided the best experience of the night.

Next stop was Playpen. I saw only one dancer working, who went by the name of Sunset. Very pretty, taller, light-skinned African-American, with gorgeous breasts, approaching a D-cup. She seemed to be just finishing up with a customer. I asked for a dance, to which she agreed. Playpen, as usual, strictly enforces their drink minimum, so I bought a Coke for $3.00 plus $1.00 tip. Sunset charged $10.00/song. She said some girls charge $20.00. She hoped by charging $10.00 that some guys would stay with her longer. She did an excellent job for two songs. She allowed some touching on the outside of her top. I might have stayed longer but I needed to hit Louie's on my way home. I tipped her two bucks on the way out.

Final stop was Louie's on Lake Street. I walked in and settled down at a table. When it's crowded, I can sometimes go in and just get dances from the girls without buying anything to drink. That night it wasn't very crowded yet, so the drink minimum was enforced. I bought a Coke for $3.00 plus $1.00 tip. After waiting a long time, no one approached me, so I went up to Brittany, a thick, light-skinned sister with huge tits and smooth skin. She provided me with two dances for $20. 00. They were fairly good. I asked if she could face me for part of the time we were dancing. For a short time, she pulled down half her top and showed me her right breast (but no touching allowed). Pretty hot, if you ask me. After the second dance, my eyes were on Mari, a sexy, petite brunette Latina. You'll know her because she has a tattoo of her son on her shoulder. She provided me with the last dance of the evening. I told her I had $16.00 left, so we did about a dance and a half. Her body was smokin' hot. She showed me both of her breasts and thrust them in my face. Very energetic dancer. I wished I had more money, but it was late and I had spent enough.

I hope this overview helps folks.

Happy hunting!

Rub & Tugged
02-23-10, 12:24
Nice post... Welcome to the board

Stud Muffin314
02-26-10, 23:40
I see the gaudy house every time I pass by Lake and 83... Made a visit there this evening. 0. 8 to go to the back room, then a hard sell. Had 0. 4 left and for that I had a nice show, no touching, no nudity. Finished myself off, hot towel, quick hug, and I was off 35 mins after I arrived. Seems like there has to be a better way than this!

Slickrick6579
02-27-10, 12:21
Well Stud it seems that you learned like so many of others that the place you went, like so many others on Lake street are total ripoff's. Others refer to them as JACK SHACKS.

I do feel bad for anyone who thinks that they are going to get anything from them. Their specialty is to steal your money and you leave feeling like a total fool. Sometime on your drive home the reality sets in that you were robbed and there is nothing you can do.

It sucks, but hopefully you will never make that mistake again and if you know of anyone who may go there or even think of it. PLEASE warn them to stay away.

Good luck next time and remember to stay away from anything on Lake Street. Research first.

Ricky

Blkmn
02-27-10, 12:23
I was at La Bamba at the same time and had been there the previous 3 Fridays when there were real dancers there. All three fidays the girls seemed to be checking out the place. They all were from ChaCha's and since its the same owner she was trying to drum up some business. I think the figured out very quickly that LB is not the place to earn money and have not seen any of them come back for a repeat. The girl that you had is a mainstay at the pool tables at carls. I decided not to go this friday and like you I did the "strip" crawl.
Thanks for the post

[QUOTE=Chicagorfp]Here's the weekend update: late Friday night (about midnight) I had a chance to check out La Bamba. It is located on the northeast corner of Mannheim and Fullerton and is attached to Lido Motel, which has an address of 2415 Mannheim Road, Franklin Park. Walking in, I found a large bar along the north wall of the club, several tables for customers to sit at, a couple of pool tables, a stage with two poles and a DJ spinning uncut Latin music. I bought a Coke for $3.00 plus a dollar tip, though it didn't look like a drink minimum was being enforced (in this case I was genuinely thirsty).

Bulls143
02-28-10, 10:28
I see the gaudy house every time I pass by Lake and 83... Made a visit there this evening. 0. 8 to go to the back room, then a hard sell. Had 0. 4 left and for that I had a nice show, no touching, no nudity. Finished myself off, hot towel, quick hug, and I was off 35 mins after I arrived. Seems like there has to be a better way than this!Don't go here! (based on my experience) its a rip off unless you want to see a beautiful woman and jerk yourself off! You can do this watching adult videos. Its a jack shack. Go out farther west and you will get the real thing! Pm the master.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to
normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Bulls143,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Travelrat
03-01-10, 12:47
Met Crystal last night around 8pm on Mannheim, north of Lake. 28yr old WSW 5'5" brown hair, kinda pudgy. Wanted. 4 for BBBJCIM. Higher than price than normal, lower skills than average. Would not recommend.

Seemok
03-12-10, 03:53
Met Amber last night around 8pm on Mannheim, near the gas station.

Young WSW/HSW? brown hair, pregnant. Wanted. 4 for BBBJCIM setttled for 3, though did want some extra for a drink or smokes.

Quality was decent, got digits

Gusher
03-18-10, 08:39
Don't go here! (based on my experience) its a rip off unless you want to see a beautiful woman and jerk yourself off! You can do this watching adult videos. Its a jack shack. Go out farther west and you will get the real thing! Pm the master.Whats up Bulls what futher out west on on the southeast side not to familure with the area .

Robert Vesco
03-18-10, 20:42
I was in the area around Mannheim Road several times recently and twice went to Playpen. There were many women soliciting .1 lap dances, and those by Milan and Kimberly, both Africa-American, were the best. This place might be fun if you were with a group of guys. By yourself it's not as much fun. It also has kind of a bad vibe. The women are sitting glumly at the bar and complaining about the lack of business, sometimes making not-too-subtle putdowns of the customers. Some of the dancers are not attractive. (All of the customers are not attractive.)

Louie's nearby on Lake Street is similar. A lot of the dancers and customers are Spanish speaking, and there is Mexican music on the jukebox. Lap dances here also start at .1. This is a down-and-dirty place also (it sits between factories and a mobile home park), but lacks the bad vibe from Playpen.

Shadow Dancer
03-21-10, 16:43
I haven't been out in quite a while, but found myself on Mannheim recently one evening. I thought what with the warm weather things would pick up, but didn't see anything at all. (Well, I did see a couple of police cars on the side streets (parallel to Mannheim) in Stone Park.)

I stopped in at the Playpen and it seemed pretty much same old, same old. Not sure what the bad vibe Robert V was getting, but I didn't pick up on it.

Edit: Sorry, I reread Robert V's post and I see what he is saying. I guess I just think it's pretty much what I remember from a few years ago.

Gusher
03-22-10, 19:39
Hey it was my first time ever going to the Playpen I really like it for a last minute thing to do on a Thursday nigth and Milan was smokin! To me at least she gave me a lap dance that is worth coming back for. Come to find out after some conversation with her I found out she live just a few blocks away from me, wow don't let me catch her ass walking in the hood LOL.

I was in the area around Mannheim Road several times recently and twice went to Playpen. There were many women soliciting .1 lap dances, and those by Milan and Kimberly, both Africa-American, were the best. This place might be fun if you were with a group of guys. By yourself it's not as much fun. It also has kind of a bad vibe. The women are sitting glumly at the bar and complaining about the lack of business, sometimes making not-too-subtle putdowns of the customers. Some of the dancers are not attractive. (All of the customers are not attractive.)

Louie's nearby on Lake Street is similar. A lot of the dancers and customers are Spanish speaking, and there is Mexican music on the jukebox. Lap dances here also start at .1. This is a down-and-dirty place also (it sits between factories and a mobile home park), but lacks the bad vibe from Playpen.

Stud Muffin314
03-23-10, 21:08
Had some time this afternoon so I tried to find some naughty fun. First went to 940 E NW Hwy in Mt. Prospect but they appeared to be closed (even though they had posted a BP ad yesterday. Very strange). Next went to Exercise Spa but too many kids around and mamasan want. 7 to walk in the door (I only saw part of her face through the window but she seemed more like a 'grandma-san'). Ended up down at Chicago Peep show, and. 4 was the charge for the 'conversation room' with a very nude Evita. Very hot lady and she quickly convinced me to spend another. 2 for her toy show. She was the hottest naked girl I've seen in a long time, and her inspirational show left me with time on the clock after my finish. We talked for the remainder of the time, and I think we could have talked longer except I had to get home. Will definitely return.

Rub & Tugged
03-24-10, 11:56
What is the name and address, Thanks

Stud Muffin314
03-24-10, 12:37
Info is on their website:

http://www.chicagopeepshows.com/

Address:

2217 W. Lake St.
Melrose Park, IL 60160

Street parking - I was able to park right in front at 5 PM.

Enjoy!

Amp Middleman
03-24-10, 13:15
What is the name and address, Thanks
I have been here in the past and this is a d.I.y establishment. You may not want to spend your money there can be quite pricy.

Rub & Tugged
03-30-10, 10:30
From that poster it looks like $60 to watch a toy show and self service..... gotta try everything once.... By the way, I went there yesterday....Its at Excalibur bookstore.... I was there at 11 am, but no peep till 2pm.... so a no go for me

Punanistuffer
03-30-10, 13:59
Here's the weekend update: late Friday night (about midnight) I had a chance to check out La Bamba. It is located on the northeast corner of Mannheim and Fullerton and is attached to Lido Motel, which has an address of 2415 Mannheim Road, Franklin Park. Walking in, I found a large bar along the north wall of the club, several tables for customers to sit at, a couple of pool tables, a stage with two poles and a DJ spinning uncut Latin music. I bought a Coke for $3.00 plus a dollar tip, though it didn't look like a drink minimum was being enforced (in this case I was genuinely thirsty).

This club was interesting in that most of the (Latina) dancers do not provide lap dances, but rather regular dances on a dance floor (about 20' x 20'). Some of the dancing looked intimate. I talked to one of the ladies and asked about lap dances. She said she could get someone for me. Apparently there was only one girl in the club, a petite white girl in her 30s, who provided such service. I don't recall her name. It was her first night at La Bamba and she said she was still trying to figure everything out. We agreed to a dance in the rear part of the club (near the east wall) for $10.00. The dance was OK, but not worth a repeat. I paid her and then promptly left for home. I decided I won't return for 6-12 mos. Unless someone files a more positive report in the near future. I usually don't write off a club completely because changes in management, staff, etc. May improve the experience.

Saturday afternoon/evening was more fruitful. Starting out in the city, I was not far from Cha-Chas (3900 S. Western) around 5:00pm. I found that they were open, but there was literally only one person inside, so I figured it was best to head to Melrose Park. Hopefully I can get to Cha-Chas at a later time on a different day. At least now I know where they are located (southwest corner of the intersection, under the bridge, off-street parking is to the south of the building).

With a $116 budget, I wanted to see how many clubs I could hit and how much talent I could experience. After fighting Saturday evening traffic on the Eisenhower, I made it to Bobby's, walked to the back area where Coco was available. She's short (5'3"), black, petite, B-cup. Dance price was $20. 00/song, which I thought was a little steep. The song was from a jukebox, so it was uncut. Coco was quite energetic, lots of touching in the right places. Overall not a bad experience, but I was ready for the next club.

I left Bobby's and headed to Carl's. I scoped out the place, and my eyes rested on Paris, who was also African-American, a little taller than Coco, also on the petite side, and maybe a C-cup. She was talking, but not dancing, with a customer, so I approached her and asked for a dance. She explained that the upstairs section was not open then (prob. About 7:00 pm or at this point). She offered two dances for $30.00, to which I agreed. Songs are from a jukebox, so they're are uncut. Lots of grindage, very intimate; my hands were allowed to roam and play with her breasts, she's have to a lot of talent! If you head to Carl's, ask around for her. You won't be disappointed. Overall, she provided the best experience of the night.

Next stop was Playpen. I saw only one dancer working, who went by the name of Sunset. Very pretty, taller, light-skinned African-American, with gorgeous breasts, approaching a D-cup. She seemed to be just finishing up with a customer. I asked for a dance, to which she agreed. Playpen, as usual, strictly enforces their drink minimum, so I bought a Coke for $3.00 plus $1.00 tip. Sunset charged $10.00/song. She said some girls charge $20.00. She hoped by charging $10.00 that some guys would stay with her longer. She did an excellent job for two songs. She allowed some touching on the outside of her top. I might have stayed longer but I needed to hit Louie's on my way home. I tipped her two bucks on the way out.

Final stop was Louie's on Lake Street. I walked in and settled down at a table. When it's crowded, I can sometimes go in and just get dances from the girls without buying anything to drink. That night it wasn't very crowded yet, so the drink minimum was enforced. I bought a Coke for $3.00 plus $1.00 tip. After waiting a long time, no one approached me, so I went up to Brittany, a thick, light-skinned sister with huge tits and smooth skin. She provided me with two dances for $20. 00. They were fairly good. I asked if she could face me for part of the time we were dancing. For a short time, she pulled down half her top and showed me her right breast (but no touching allowed). Pretty hot, if you ask me. After the second dance, my eyes were on Mari, a sexy, petite brunette Latina. You'll know her because she has a tattoo of her son on her shoulder. She provided me with the last dance of the evening. I told her I had $16.00 left, so we did about a dance and a half. Her body was smokin' hot. She showed me both of her breasts and thrust them in my face. Very energetic dancer. I wished I had more money, but it was late and I had spent enough.

I hope this overview helps folks.

Happy hunting!Thanks bro, keep up the good work.

Lobo Karlov
04-05-10, 11:43
Went to Carl's Saturday night from 9:30pm to 11:30pm, total sausage fest. At one point there was only one girl working there. Don't know if it picked up after midnight but I was truly disapointed. What happened?

Bbbuddy
04-06-10, 22:37
Must have been an off day lobo, I don't go on weekends because they have a cover charge. Last time I was in there there were at least 10 women on a Wednesday night. There was a blonde girl with some huge, huge hooters that actually felt somewhat real. The only problem with Carls is the $20 dances, and at PigPen if you can get past the shitty surroundings they give good $10 dances.

Lobo Karlov
04-07-10, 20:57
Must have been an off day lobo, I don't go on weekends because they have a cover charge. Last time I was in there there were at least 10 women on a Wednesday night. There was a blonde girl with some huge, huge hooters that actually felt somewhat real. The only problem with Carls is the $20 dances, and at PigPen if you can get past the shitty surroundings they give good $10 dances.I always get $10 dollar dances @ Carl's, when they aproach you, ask if they offer them. If they say no, just kindly pass and they'll come back around.

Bbbuddy
04-26-10, 13:25
if you get $10 dances at a place where they normally are $20 you'll get a $10 type dance. Depends on the dancer but some get pretty wild for the $20.

Just like at Playpen some get wild and some just do the grind and don't even let you grab the goodies.

Skinfan88
04-27-10, 15:56
Anyone know where any of the old One Step gals are working/dancing these days. Man I miss that bar, since its gone and it cant hurt anyone, how bout we start a thread sharing old stories.

Good to relive fun times.

Chitown Mike
04-28-10, 14:14
I seen Sweet aka Tania and the little Asian Aila dancing at Bobby's but I'm not sure about the others. If anyone knows where a dancer from there named Tracy who was half Irish/Mexican and a slender Asian named Mimi went that would be very helpful.

Them 2 used to give the best dances there in my mind.

The others just seemed out to make their money while doing little work but she always aimed to please.

Skinfan88
04-29-10, 11:59
Mimi. Now that was a dancer! Great looks, personality and seemed to have as much fun as the guy. Also, any info on Rebecca, the dancer/bartender or Sheri who used to do days. These were great gals and it would be fun to see them again if they are still in the area/business.

Bbbuddy
04-29-10, 14:21
Most of the one step gals I believe went on to Oasis and then when it closed some are at Playpen. As for the $10 dances that Karlov spoke of at Carls I was recently there and the dancer explained for the $10 they do a grind dance and let you touch a little but if you want the mutual grab it is $20.

Steven Lynn
05-01-10, 00:43
Dropped by Excalibur bookstore on Lake Street. They have peepshows there and some video booths, and of course dvd's and toys.

The owner said peepshows have (hopefully temporarily) ended due to a license issue with the village, so it's just the video booths in the back for now.

Bummer. I did the peepshow thing a couple of times and it was a good set-up. The girls were nice.

Hobby Lover
05-01-10, 19:51
I've seen the ads for soccer mom around backpage. I know she asks for RS2K verification which I have.

She doesn't want reviews so she is semi under the radar. Fine, her choice. I'm wondering if anyone has seen her.

Since she doesn't want reviews its cool if you inform me via PM.

Since she advertises that she is near "Woodfield" I'm posting this in Melrose Park and Mount Prospect.

Thanks,

H L.

Stud Muffin314
05-04-10, 15:55
My first time at Playpen (or any strip club place like this), went on Friday afternoon last week at about 3 PM. Several girls working the room, I watched for a while before a cute asian looked available. She gave a nice backrub, then my first ten dollar dance. Place wasn't busy and she gave a great body to body rub, let me roam freely, and she occasionally was able to grab the little guy. Went for a second dance in the corner, more of the same, including some flashes below her top. I was ready for more, but nothing available. Left feeling very 'woody' and unsatisfied. Great experience if you want to cop a feel or two, but not so great if you are looking for total satisfaction. May return again only if in the mood for that sort of thing.

Stud Muffin314
05-04-10, 17:04
After learning that the peep show was not operating, I visited the Playpen at about 3 PM on a Friday. Sat at the bar and watched several girls in various shapes / sizes / colors start with backrubs on the patrons there. I ordered a coke and after watching for a while, a thin asian girl (my favorite type) came over to me and gave me a fairly decent shoulder rub. After taking her up on her offer for a ten dollar dance, she did a great job of rubbing against my body. She let my hands roam freely and occasionally gave me a flash view under her top. The dance lasted what seemed like a long time, then I took another, this time in a slightly more private area of the bar. Again, more groping and rubbing, while she managed to give my 'partner' an occasional friendly squeeze. Unfortunately, there was nothing more offered and I left 'wooded' but not satisfied. Would I do this again? Perhaps only if I was in the mood for this sort of thing, but I really would have liked a conclusion to this party. Please message me if you have any tips for the future.

LipSmacker18
05-07-10, 11:19
Does anyone know where to find Amber now that she left Bobby's?

Gave by far the best dances in the area.

Unclehomer
05-12-10, 22:16
Picked up a WSW named Linda last week just north of the Shell station.

Probably late 20's, thin blond, crackhead. Wanted. 4 for CBJ, took. 2.

Told me she would do it "just this one time" for. 2, next time, its going to be. 4.

Extremely rushed, moaning about lack of cash, extremely paranoid.

Wouldn't waste my time again.

Work Much
05-14-10, 08:58
Took a drive down Manheim last night around 6:00 thought I saw someone working but Uncle Leo and his friends were around so I didn’t get a chance to take a closer look.

Chicagorfp
05-22-10, 13:08
Well last night (or technically early this morning) I had reason to pass near Stone Park and thus decided to visit Playpen. It was about 1:00am and, from the parking situation, I could tell that the bar was packed like I had not seen for quite some time. I finally found a spot for my car and headed in.

There was a nice fellow working security at the door. Cover was being charged at five dollars a head. I had three twenties and he was running out of change so I offered to buy a drink and then run $5. 00 over to him afterwards. It's my experience that Playpen enforces their drink minimum, so I bought a Coke for $3.00, tipped a dollar and gave the $5.00 bill to the security guy. This leaves me with $51.00.

I have a taste for dark meat, so I was looking around the club for any ebony dancers. There were none tonight. There were probably about a dozen or more white dancers and a few Latinas in the mix, so I looked for one of the latter. A very curvaceous and voluptuous dancer, Nancy, was near the bar and we agreed to some dances. She's probably in her 20s, about 5'6" or so, dark hair cut slightly above the shoulder. She led me to a stool at the far southwest corner of the bar where some other patrons and dancers were. I asked her the cost per song and she said $20.00.

I have to give it to her. She had great skills, good grinding, my hands could roam wherever they wanted (but she was wearing hose), and she was quite energetic. Mind you that Playpen has a jukebox, so these are full length songs. I decided to stick with her for two songs ($40.00). At the end of the second song I informed her that I had $11.00 left, so if she wanted to do a half song, that would be fine. She said we could do the third song in its entirety, so my effective cost per song was $17.00. I had a great time, and from the way she was workin' it, she was too. She was sweating somewhat towards the end for having put forth so much effort. During one of the songs she had even knocked a drink over that was sitting on a counter with her foot.

The verdict: I highly recommend Nancy, who said she works Fridays and Saturdays only. I missed having my fill of ebony pleasure, but for that one really ought to visit Arnie's Idle Hour on 147th and Wood in south suburban Harvey, which to me is the premier black strip club in the Chicagoland area (oh, only if it were more centrally located!).

Bbbuddy
05-24-10, 18:45
At the playpen if you are going to pay $20 per song you should get some real wild mileage such as mutually touching and some of the girls will even pull it out if you have on shorts and stroke you bare. Otherwise it should be $10 per song. As for your Dark preference there was girl there on Sunday and she just came up and started to stroke it at the bar and we never even did a dance.

Zagg7
05-31-10, 12:05
It's absurd for joints like Playpen to ask $20 for dances. When I was a regular at the MP lingerie bars not too many years ago, it was $5. You got a pretty decent dance for that $5. Now they want $20 and the dances aren't as good. That's why I don't go any more.

At the playpen if you are going to pay $20 per song you should get some real wild mileage such as mutually touching and some of the girls will even pull it out if you have on shorts and stroke you bare. Otherwise it should be $10 per song. As for your Dark preference there was girl there on Sunday and she just came up and started to stroke it at the bar and we never even did a dance.

Chicagorfp
05-31-10, 12:58
Bbbuddy and Zagg:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not too good at haggling, but based on your comments I'll see if I can negotiate $10.00 dances from one or more of the ladies the next time I'm at Playpen. The worst thing they can say is no, and then I can head to Louie's where the dances are always ten bucks (at least the last time I was there).

Best Regards,

ChicagoRFP

Zagg7
06-01-10, 21:50
Good luck to you. Zagg

Bbbuddy and Zagg:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not too good at haggling, but based on your comments I'll see if I can negotiate $10.00 dances from one or more of the ladies the next time I'm at Playpen. The worst thing they can say is no, and then I can head to Louie's where the dances are always ten bucks (at least the last time I was there).

Best Regards,

ChicagoRFP

Zagg7
06-02-10, 13:46
Anyone have an update on the live peeps at Excalibur?

Thanks, Zagg

Dropped by Excalibur bookstore on Lake Street. They have peepshows there and some video booths, and of course dvd's and toys.

The owner said peepshows have (hopefully temporarily) ended due to a license issue with the village, so it's just the video booths in the back for now.

Bummer. I did the peepshow thing a couple of times and it was a good set-up. The girls were nice.

Stud Muffin314
06-02-10, 18:19
Hi Zagg-

I emailed them about a week ago - still no peeps. Sounds like they are expecting them to return some day.

I visited there twice and had a good time. Only saw Eva, she was a hottie and very nice too.

I hope they return!

Anyone have an update on the live peeps at Excalibur?

Thanks, Zagg

Zagg7
06-03-10, 12:26
Thanks, Stud Muffin.

Hi Zagg-

I emailed them about a week ago - still no peeps. Sounds like they are expecting them to return some day.

I visited there twice and had a good time. Only saw Eva, she was a hottie and very nice too.

I hope they return!

Travelrat
06-05-10, 13:40
I have had some luck at the pen in getting digits to meet girls after hours. Don't want to name the dancers, but some will provide if they need the cash.

Punanistuffer
06-06-10, 06:28
Anybody know of any other bars like the ones I love near Stone Park, Melrose park, and so on.

I'v been to Pigpen, Carls, and Bobby's too many damn times.

I'm looking for mostly HSW too.

Bbbuddy
06-06-10, 16:59
If you like latinas you should go around the corner on lake street to Louie D's.

Chicagorfp
06-07-10, 18:01
I concur with Bbbuddy's assessment of Louie's. If you're into Latinas, you would also be remiss if you did not check out a place called Rendezvous at 3500 W 47th St in Chicago. I visited/reviewed this place in the Chicago forum in 2009 (click my name on the left, choose Find More Reports by user, and then look for a posting from May). They have dancers on the weekends (I went on a Friday night).

While you're in the city, you might also check out Cha-Chas (3900 S. Western); I drove by this place back in February and again about a month ago, but haven't had an opportunity to sample anything yet. (Back in Feb., I was too early (5:00pm), and last month I had to get home quickly.) I think things heat up there on the weekends later in the evening/night. Cha-Chas is located at the southwest corner of the intersection, under the bridge, off-street parking is to the south of the building. When I drove by last month, it looked as if they had a parking attendant, so they might be charging for parking.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Unclehomer
06-29-10, 06:31
Has anyone heard of a sting along Mannheim lately? It seems that LE is everywhere in the area. Also last week, different faces walking the area.

JohnnyBeBad
06-30-10, 12:35
Has anyone heard of a sting along Mannheim lately? It seems that LE is everywhere in the area. Also last week, different faces walking the area.

Yes, there was a two day sting on Mannheim and one also in Cicero.

ChicagoScott
07-04-10, 16:39
Fashion Shows, I've hit them all, including the weird one by Lido, which was a little intimidating at first, HOWEVER, I had yet to muster up the courage to try Louie's. Something always made me nervous about the place. I broke down & gave it a shot on Saturday afternoon. I was hoping there would be at least one Latin number that I could drop a few bucks on some dances with, but there were not. There were a few white girls, some chunky, some with hot bodies, but cracked out faces. Couple of black girls, nothing too hot, but one had an awesome rack. Patrons were a mix of latin and white. Overall I felt as safe as I would at any of the other joints. From observing some of the dances, they are extremely liberal.

I guess I'll check again sometime, but I had hoped to fill that latin void I've had since the days of OSB :(

Lothar22
07-05-10, 02:46
Mannheim has had a lot of heat this entire year. I'm on there at least once a week (by work) and most of the time I see LE. I almost got nabbed once I was pretty close to pulling over to pick up a WSW and didn't even see the LE right in my blind spot sneaking up behind me.

SpokenOne69
07-06-10, 08:49
Go to San Jose Costa Rica if you like the latina's Check out the internationalsexguide.com (it's Jackson's) I am searching for cheap air as I type for my return trip

Just got back and still dreamin!!!

$335 round trip to San Jose. Although it is the rainy season. But, who cares. I did not go there for sunshine - we have enough her this time of the year

Regardless, two for ones, straight sex, bbbj are common Ladies in the range of 6-9 maybe a few 10's mixed in

Punanistuffer
07-09-10, 02:31
Well if anyone of you know about these bars out here you that carl's is by far the best with room to move around and restrooms and well pretty much everything. I went to the pigpen the other night and those women in there are very hard up on cash but who isnt. i went to carls tonight and there is this latina name lexi i believe. she is very very good at what she does, if youre into the whole sucking titties, having your dick grabbed and rubbing a finger across a crack or two. 5 dollar charge tonight too.

Big Log
07-19-10, 21:21
Hit Carl's on Friday about 5. They had about 5-6 girls working with a couple knock outs. One was super hot but a guy kept her dancing for the entire hour I was there. Had two dances from another blonde (Madison) who showed everything and both our hands were all over each others goods. Very nice time.

Mario_Kaliente
08-15-10, 04:12
Which one is the weird one by the lido?

Fashion Shows, I've hit them all, including the weird one by Lido, which was a little intimidating at first, HOWEVER, I had yet to muster up the courage to try Louie's. Something always made me nervous about the place. I broke down & gave it a shot on Saturday afternoon. I was hoping there would be at least one Latin number that I could drop a few bucks on some dances with, but there were not. There were a few white girls, some chunky, some with hot bodies, but cracked out faces. Couple of black girls, nothing too hot, but one had an awesome rack. Patrons were a mix of latin and white. Overall I felt as safe as I would at any of the other joints. From observing some of the dances, they are extremely liberal.

I guess I'll check again sometime, but I had hoped to fill that latin void I've had since the days of OSB :(

Raincoater
08-17-10, 12:10
Okay, I'm not familiar with the "fashion show". What is it?

Jadedone
08-17-10, 20:15
Well if anyone of you know about these bars out here you that carl's is by far the best with room to move around and restrooms and well pretty much everything. I went to the pigpen the other night and those women in there are very hard up on cash but who isnt. i went to carls tonight and there is this latina name lexi i believe. she is very very good at what she does, if youre into the whole sucking titties, having your dick grabbed and rubbing a finger across a crack or two. 5 dollar charge tonight too.

Where is this place? Google Maps don't show anything.

Jazz420
08-17-10, 22:14
Really?

Carl's is at 1714 N. Mannheim

That other weird place is at the corner of fullerton and Mannheim I believe.

3 senior memebers who can't RTFF. Wow

The fashion show are ok once in awhile if you want to grab a little ass, bush, and tits. Usually girls range from 1-7.

Chicago Monger
08-18-10, 19:06
i think this is the place on Manhiem. I didnt know females went there
http://www.justuseme.com/play/t4JorfTP5SXhtGF

ChicagoScott
08-18-10, 20:41
Wow. That is. Good find!

Zagg7
08-18-10, 20:44
Great video. I've never seen any females at that place. Maybe I'll have to go back.

i think this is the place on Manhiem.

I didnt know females went there.

Ready64
08-19-10, 10:34
http://www.justuseme.com/play/t4JorfTP5SXhtGFI have never seen a woman in that store. Maybe things are changing. I have however seen three women in Galaxy down the street over the past couple of years. I'm not saying to go rushing over to Galaxy I probably had to go 100 times per each female sighting. I stopped going when Melrose Theater opened and was going strong. Maybe it is time to give both Manhiem bookstores a try again.

JohnnyBeBad
08-19-10, 23:38

Mannheim & Armitage.