PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Jammit
02-16-08, 09:33
I know this going a bit afield, but does anyone know who "Bobby D" or "Mr. D" at the Sunset Spa is in Bensenville?

One of the girls said he has connections on Mannheim Rd.

Does he own Bobby's?Bobby (Quinn if I remember right) of 'Bobby's Bar' is dead from cancer a few years ago. He was a real decent guy, and someone I considered a friend.

Jam

IcedOut
02-17-08, 03:31
I know this going a bit afield, but does anyone know who "Bobby D" or "Mr. D" at the Sunset Spa is in Bensenville?

One of the girls said he has connections on Mannheim Rd.

Does he own Bobby's?
Bobby (Quinn if I remember right) of 'Bobby's Bar' is dead from cancer a few years ago. He was a real decent guy, and someone I considered a friend.

JamThis past Friday I chatted with an older gentleman behind the counter at the 15th ABS who I believe is joe (the owner). I asked him a couple of questions about the lingerie bars on melrose because he mentioned how his 37 year old girlfriend is a stripper and works at one of them that he is aprtial owner, which he said was bobbys. I asked who bobby was and he said the original owner that died of cancer a few years ago.

Joey Greco
02-22-08, 18:26
I don't think the deceased gentleman is who the mysterious "Bobby D" is.

The quest for truth goes on.

Dagnazty
02-23-08, 12:50
Does anyone remember a tall white girl named Jaden that worked at Carls a year or two ago and at Bobby's before that. hot as hell with a sweet ass and nice fake tits? If so, where is she working now. I am dieing to do some takeout with her.

Rob Fakename
02-24-08, 01:14
I know everyone will say I overpaid, but I think its worth it.

I visited Scores at 2am after leaving Forest Park bars because the women are stuck up and I didn't want to go home frustrated.

Wasted $30 on a lapdance with some girl with what seemed to be a nice body, but after asking for the dance noticed she had braces and acne... yuck. Stupid too.

Got a dance from Carla, who said she was 24 but had to be 34. Man, was it awesome. She lightly bit my dick through my pants and grabbed it a few times too. Let me hold her very fake tits and for the entire second song rubbed her pussy on my dick (through pants) until I nut my pants. I never expected that to happen.

I WILL be back.

Not to sound conceded, but I am pretty attractive and in my early 20's so I don't know how much that helped.

Got my nut off for $100 ($3 dances and $10 tip to Carla) and it was late so no cover.

Chitown Hustla
02-24-08, 03:11
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any racist attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another forum member or to the public in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for posting racist comments will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

1 down, 2 to go

Will somebody please report this guy's next racist comment via the "Report this Post to a Moderator" link, and be sure to note that it will be his 2nd violation.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rubenme2
02-25-08, 00:07

I visited Scores at 2am after leaving Forest Park bars because the women are stuck up and I didn't want to go home frustrated.

Wasted $30 on a lapdance with some girl with what seemed to be a nice body, but after asking for the dance noticed she had braces and acne... yuck. Stupid too.

Got a dance from Carla, who said she was 24 but had to be 34. Man, was it awesome. She lightly bit my dick through my pants and grabbed it a few times too. Let me hold her very fake tits and for the entire second song rubbed her pussy on my dick (through pants) until I nut my pants. I never expected that to happen.

I WILL be back.

Not to sound conceded, but I am pretty attractive and in my early 20's so I don't know how much that helped.

Got my nut off for $100 ($3 dances and $10 tip to Carla) and it was late so no cover.

IMHO you only would have over paid if you didn't leave satisfied. Since you left happy it was $ well spent.

Jasper Malloy
02-25-08, 02:53
[...]

Many have gotten less for more. Especially at Scores.

Blow Dro
02-25-08, 12:21
The Clown has returned.

The last time I checked there are many white single mothers as well.

Assuming that you're black which it sounds like, why can't many of you go for your own women instead of chasing after white women? All many of you do is get them pregnant and then leave, putting yet another single mother on the market. You can chase after whomever you want but why do many black men neglect your own women?

Confucius
02-25-08, 14:55
Come on man leave the racist shit out of here. People want to get off no matter what the color o the girl.I was wondering when someone was going to say something about this.

Chitown Hustler, this forum is NOT the place for such a personal rant.

Blow Dro
02-25-08, 18:22
Yes you did over pay. Scores is so overpriced, and the talent their isn't even really top notch. I haven't seen a girl in there yet that I would give 30 bucks too. I have a few clients that work there, so I have been in there quite a bit. If I wasn't getting in free I probably would never go in that place. But that's just my opinion. To each his own.

I WILL be back.

HappyGardener
02-27-08, 13:26
Stopped by the New Carls last night to check it out and wait out the rush hour drive into the city. My God that place is huge. Or maybe it just seemed that way because I was 1 of 10 guys in the place. It is very clean still, nice TVs, good sound system, and lots of pool tables. And hey, the bathrooms are a huge step up from the old Carls. There are more urinals in there than some batrooms at O'Hare. There were 3 girls working the room while I was there, and a 4th walked in at 6pm. As usual one just sat with a couple of guys and the others walked th room.

I had a long conversation and a dance with Charlene. She works there 5 or 6 days a week. She is mid 30s and a soccer mom body. You know the type. not a hard body, not a BBW.

Anyway she told me that overall business is down since the first of the year, and she blames the no smoking rules for bars. I dont know...could be weather, could be the economy, could be post Christmas bills. It was nice not going home all smoking smelly and having to explain that. I got a dance from her and she is very talented in that regard, with a high degree of ethusisam for her work. She has been doing fashion shows for several years and knows all the tricks to get a guy off in a few minutes. So I left satisfied and missed all the Kennedy traffic. No I did not ask for take out.

Rubenme2
02-27-08, 21:50
I need to check out Carls, Playpen, and OSB. I've read lots here but if anyone wants to PM me any specific info it would be appreciated. I'll report back after my visits.

Chiguy67
03-03-08, 17:32
Speaking of carls, cat is one of the hottest girls they have, she is usually there on weekends in nights around 7pm, early 30's short hair, nice fake tits and very well knows hot to deal with a customer. Over all I had nice experiences with her and make sure I get a dance with her every time I goto carls. I asked her a couple of times for takeout but wasnt lucky enough but I am sure she does that. There is another hispanic girl around 30'sh who doesnt speak alot of englsih but she is definitely worth checking out. Other than that girls there are not pushy like other stripclubs. But only thing during weekends is that the waitress tries to bug you over buying more drinks if you run out of your beer too quick. Carls isone of my regular bars and I give it 4/5.

Chiguy67
03-03-08, 17:35
My few trips to playpen, bobbys, Louis D and OSB confirmed that it is just a waste of gas. While OSB is not as bad as others most other places look like they are dead and has a look that they have an underground thing going on.

Blow Dro
03-06-08, 11:49
Yeah the quality has gone down a lil bit seemingly since the new year. I know that a couple of the girls from louies have left . My girl from louies went to jimmys and another chick left and went over to carls. So IMHO you are correct.

My few trips to playpen, bobbys, Louis D and OSB confirmed that it is just a waste of gas. While OSB is not as bad as others most other places look like they are dead and has a look that they have an underground thing going on.

Rub & Tugged
03-06-08, 14:40
What is Jimmy's and what time does Carls open on weekdays? Thanks in advance.

Chitown Hustla
03-06-08, 20:47
While Carl's is hands down the best bar in the area in my opinion as far as the quality of girls, I still don't stop in there too often because I find it odd that a guy in a police jacket cards at the door of a place where a lot of riff raff is on the inside and the dancers are dressed as they are and doing what they do on the inside. Something just doesn't add up about that place other than the fact that it is a mob-funded business. Bobby's is in a perfect location to be a fun place but for some reason the better looking dancers would rather dance at a place with cops carding at the door and risk being arrested for prostitution.

Zuess
03-07-08, 12:11
Can anyone give me the location or a clue on how to find this place?

Thanks

Illini333
03-07-08, 21:33
While Carl's is hands down the best bar in the area in my opinion as far as the quality of girls, I still don't stop in there too often because I find it odd that a guy in a police jacket cards at the door of a place where a lot of riff raff is on the inside and the dancers are dressed as they are and doing what they do on the inside. Something just doesn't add up about that place other than the fact that it is a mob-funded business. Bobby's is in a perfect location to be a fun place but for some reason the better looking dancers would rather dance at a place with cops carding at the door and risk being arrested for prostitution.

Dont have to worry about it getting busted because Stone Park police are the mob. They work at the playpen too. You think nothing goes on in the Playpen? Basically your not going to get any action in any of these clubs and who would with all the people around. You get take out if possible

Chitown Hustla
03-08-08, 00:07
Who is a cop in the Playpen? I thought that Carl's is the only bar with cops manning the door. I've seen a white bald guy with a goatee carding ID's when I've been there on the weekend but other than him, the rest of the crowd looks like average people with bikers mixed in. The only Italian guys I've seen in there are groups of guys in their 20's with their friends. The fashion show bar scene, while enjoyable at times, is a creepy scene to say the least.

IcedOut
03-08-08, 00:50
While Carl's is hands down the best bar in the area in my opinion as far as the quality of girls, I still don't stop in there too often because I find it odd that a guy in a police jacket cards at the door of a place where a lot of riff raff is on the inside and the dancers are dressed as they are and doing what they do on the inside. Something just doesn't add up about that place other than the fact that it is a mob-funded business. Bobby's is in a perfect location to be a fun place but for some reason the better looking dancers would rather dance at a place with cops carding at the door and risk being arrested for prostitution.I've only been to playpen and osb but playpen also has a hispanic guy with a badge and a leo shirt who has been there the few times I have. To be honest, it kind of made me more comfotable that he was there. I live downtown and only drove by that area after visiting 15th boosktore and then reading the general reports section for melrose, so the cop made it seem legit and at least somewhat safe. Out of the three times I visit playpen and one of those times also visit osb, only one of those trips was worth the 10 dollar dance cuz I nutted thru my jeans.

Dagnazty
03-08-08, 22:31
I am beginning to believe this is becoming a hot bed of activity. Earlier this winter I met a middle aged lady waling west of 25th to Manhiem. Confirmed her. Today I was driving west of Harlem towards River. About 1/2 mile east of River I found another sweet older lady by the forest preserves. Reasonable lady. Another confirmation. Also noticed a lot of CL posts form Schiller Park and a few from Franklin Park.

Any comments?

Anyone else notice anything?

Herman 2429
03-09-08, 23:22
Ok, I met this hot PR/Italian chick in the city last week. She said she works at a club in melrose park. Real sexy, a little flab around the waist, but not bad. Any clue which place she is talking about? I think I would try and visit.

Thx

Hoehoehoe
03-16-08, 01:09
Sorry for the late report, went though Mannheim on Thursday late AM. The 3 story across from McD's had a whole "Partridge family" strung out across the 2nd floor balcony. There was Mom, Sweet little Lisa, the daughter, a few guys, etc. Looked like a family reunion at the trailer.

Lisa bounced down the stairs and came out to greet me. Said she thought I was someone else, well hell, I am someone else aren't I. Lisa is blonde, WSW, I'd guess about 35 or 40 now.

Lisa and I had several intimate and quite pleasant experiences at the Lido a few years ago when she was a little younger, and a lot less "rode hard." She still has a nice smile...kind of that centerfold of trailer living magazine look to her.

$30 later, I was zipping up and on my way. Rooms there are huge, two beds or so, quite a good place. She was OK, hurried some, and not nearly as good as before.

Saw a few other girls out on Mannheim and very little if any LE.

HHH

Blow Dro
03-18-08, 10:35
Sorry for the late report, went though Mannheim on Thursday late AM. The 3 story across from McD's.

HHHCan you tell me where there is a McDonalds on Mannheim Rd?

Dagnazty
03-18-08, 20:01
Was driving through town Monday night on Manhiem. Saw a younger WSW by the apts by where the Cherry Club was. P/U, mid 20's, long dark red hair. Thick girl. Stay away from this girl. Her name is Nicole by the tattoo on her wrist. She is staying at the LIDO. This girl is trouble, a real psycho. A thief, liar and crazy as hell. Only pick her up if you want to get busted, ripped off or attacked. You have been warned! This is the kind of girl that starts stuff and gives the other girls a bad name.

Jasper Malloy
03-18-08, 20:28
Can you tell me where there is a McDonalds on Mannheim Rd?If he's talking of the one I'm thinking of, it's a little north of Fullerton. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Chi Guy
03-18-08, 22:14
If he's talking of the one I'm thinking of, it's a little north of Fullerton. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

North of Fullerton, east side.

Bkmsw
03-19-08, 16:19
Was driving through town Monday night on Manhiem. Saw a younger WSW by the apts by where the Cherry Club was. P/U, mid 20's, long dark red hair. Thick girl. Stay away from this girl. Her name is Nicole by the tattoo on her wrist. She is staying at the LIDO. This girl is trouble, a real psycho. A thief, liar and crazy as hell. Only pick her up if you want to get busted, ripped off or attacked. You have been warned! This is the kind of girl that starts stuff and gives the other girls a bad name.

I was rip off on Manhiem too. I think it may have been my first post on this board. This girl is the reason I rarely try to pick up SW in Chicago anymore. I'll do the stroll just to see what's out but I'm gun shy for Chicagoland.

Illini333
03-20-08, 22:09
Any good massage places in the Melrose Park and Stone Park area? Thanks

Tony Sop II
03-21-08, 03:52
I was in carls on thursday night and had a couple of dances from a girl named cat and all i can say is that I am glad i did not have a lot of money on me. If I did I would have given it all to her. She has an amazing body and her dances are by far the best in stone park or melrose. This girl is refreshing to see a non-hoodrat working there or the same girls for the past 5 years.

Rub & Tugged
03-21-08, 10:37
Had a hour to kill before meeting some guys to watch the tourney...

Louis D's at noon, two old chicks. One told me she was 46. She knew how to rub a dick, but c'mon. Playpen at 12:30. Two fat dark meats. One ancient chinese secret. I'm embarassed to say that I got two grinders off of Aunt Jemima. She told me Tina no longer worked there. I previously posted Tina's cell number for take out... I have never called it.

Again, anyone know what time Carl's opens?

Cuda70
03-21-08, 11:50
I think it opens at 2:30, or 3:00. Is Cat the same girl from Bobby's? She has dark hair, a little chunky, but not too big, cute face, great personality. A lot of the girls go between both clubs. Carl's is deffinitely much better though. The new building is really nice, and the girls aren't pushy, or just plain strung out, like at the other bars. Now if they would just get rid of those nylons (like at One step) The place would be perfect.

Blow Dro
03-21-08, 14:04
Louis D's at noon, two old chicks. One told me she was 46. She knew how to rub a dick, but c'mon. Is that the chick with the freckles all over her body? I was in there about two weeks ago on a sat. and the rather tall older woman with freckles was in there, had never seen her b4. I am embarrassed to say that I got a dance from her, but I probablt should have had a few more drinks b4 the dance. She played with my dick the whole dance, and even showed her pussy at one point and it did absolutely nuthin. It seems like all of the half descent girls have moved on from louies.

Tony Sop II
03-22-08, 04:25
She has black short hair with a tat on the back of her neck. I don't know if she is from bobbies.

Hoehoehoe
03-22-08, 22:37
The McD is north of Fullerton on the west side, about 1/2 mile maybe less north. The trilevel is about 100 yards south and on the West side of the street and just south of the Thorntons gas station.. SWs are frequently seen strolling in the areas, across the street from the Thornton's.

For a long time the trilevel has been the source of fun, and they have rooms with nice big jacuzzi tubs for about $35 or so.

The hotel across the street, next to McD is often a source of fun too, but is not so open with traffic on the decks etc that the trilevel is.

The Lido seems to have totally dried up. Good caution on Nicole, I don't know here, but the area is crack heaven so do expect some weirdness.

HHH

Dagnazty
03-23-08, 04:50
Saw another older sw tonight. Really haggered. Am I the only one seeing this? Have others seen decent girls out here?

Member #4914
03-28-08, 12:47
Mannheim stroll: I saw one postal truck, one WSW (with LE across the street watching) and dozens of LE. Sadly, I don't think there's any fun to be had on this street any longer, my last 5 cruises have all come up empty.

15th Ave bookstore: looked like all guys in there, I'm not to anxious to plop down $20 to sit in a cum filled theater with a bunch of pervs watching fuck films on the off chance that someone might bring by a **** for gang-banging. I'll be taking my chances on the streets from now on.

OSB: they were all ugly & nasty last night, didn't even get a dance from that crew.

Louie's: not too much interaction to set up any takeout, but two of three did look good. It always takes allot of work (and dances) to pull one of 'em out of these places.

Hobby Lover
04-05-08, 10:35
About a week ago I was at Playpen for a couple of beers. Got a grind from a black chick but didn't have much time to stay. I needed to go east on Lake so I do the drive through the trailer park towards Louie's. There was a fat white chick who gave me the look and I rolled down my window. She asked if I wanted a date.

I passed but only because I didn't have much time.

She was pretty ugly, I'd guess about 30 years old with shoulder length brown hair.

Whiskey Priest
04-10-08, 11:51
For a few months now I've been drooling over this little hottie that floats around the western burbs.

Going by the name of Carmen, her first post on CL came from my city. With my amazing luck in this city, coupled with her beauty, I figured too good to be true and/or LEO, so i passed and waited for news to surface.

Nothing.

She moved around from my city, to one south, to downtown, to north, back south, out west. Based on her movement, and picture rotation on CL, I was little less hesitant and give her a call a month ago. While her add stated something to the effect of "or an incall in my luxorius apartment," our converstation included, "Well give me an hour as I need to get a room." I said "thanks anyway," and moved on.

Her ad was up again yesterday, stating to be close to my office. Figured WTF and gave her a call.

Her ad stated a buck thirty for a massage. Met her at an average hotel. Talked shop a bit, and got on with the massage. Typical "soft" massage you get from AMPs, only she's a white/latin mix. Nice tan and pretty hot bod. Went topless, and unbuttoned pants. I'm sure i could have talked/paid them off... but wasn't interested. 90% sure the pics she uses are of her, the missing 10% is probably because they are not recent. Flipped me over and more soft massage, then asked if there was anything else. Pretty good technique.

All in all worth the expense. Slightly more than I pay for an AMP in all, but better conversation, cuter younger girl. Sure i didn't get a TS or sauna, but i did get a room alone with her, and none of that "oh yeah baby... you ready now for mama?" shit.

She tends to pull her ads at the end of the day. Right now she's not up there. Attached pic is so-so. She used 3 others though that are pretty hot. She's the headphone girl.... some might know what I mean.

Whiskey Priest
04-15-08, 14:08
She is back

Call me to witness my amazing body therapy experience.

Come enjoy your Sunday with me, I'm sure you won't regret it!!
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE NOW! ;)

///3/1////25////4///5//0///8////7//////5////

An appointment with me includes a soothing massage and comforting atmosphere that will make you return.♥

130-incall massage
-----------------
OUTCALLS-200

Mw Jrp
04-20-08, 22:08
Rolled Mannheim from 6 to 7:30pm. Saw a couple worn sw's and a few younger potentials at the various hotels named in this forum and a few that were not. Near dark pulled thru a few lots to see what mught be hanging on the patios or near the parking. Near Wrightwood at a short stay found Nicole. She hoped in and off we went to my room. .50 H&H.

The BBBJ was quite good. Covered and hit her tight coochie but not really hard enough for that so she finished with a BBBJ and caught every drop. Nicole has a cell# and asked me to share it with seniors. She says she does BBBJ .40 in her private room for vairous clients. Her tits are different sizes. One a full C and the other a small B, but both very firm. Claims to not be a crackhead. Firm and tight all over. Might repeat tomorrow before leaving the area.

LE was quite evident. Be safe and good hunting. MW

ChicagoScott
04-21-08, 01:31
Swung in tonight for a beer. Decent talent here & there. Takeout definitely seems available. What's the deal with the smoking hot indian/mexican looking girl? Damn is she hot!

Lookin4it
04-21-08, 14:35
For a few months now I've been drooling over this little hottie that floats around the western burbs.

Going by the name of Carmen, her first post on CL came from my city. With my amazing luck in this city, coupled with her beauty, I figured too good to be true and/or LEO, so i passed and waited for news to surface.

Nothing.

She moved around from my city, to one south, to downtown, to north, back south, out west. Based on her movement, and picture rotation on CL, I was little less hesitant and give her a call a month ago. While her add stated something to the effect of "or an incall in my luxorius apartment," our converstation included, "Well give me an hour as I need to get a room." I said "thanks anyway," and moved on.

Her ad was up again yesterday, stating to be close to my office. Figured WTF and gave her a call.

Her ad stated a buck thirty for a massage. Met her at an average hotel. Talked shop a bit, and got on with the massage. Typical "soft" massage you get from AMPs, only she's a white/latin mix. Nice tan and pretty hot bod. Went topless, and unbuttoned pants. I'm sure i could have talked/paid them off... but wasn't interested. 90% sure the pics she uses are of her, the missing 10% is probably because they are not recent. Flipped me over and more soft massage, then asked if there was anything else. Pretty good technique.

All in all worth the expense. Slightly more than I pay for an AMP in all, but better conversation, cuter younger girl. Sure i didn't get a TS or sauna, but i did get a room alone with her, and none of that "oh yeah baby... you ready now for mama?" shit.

She tends to pull her ads at the end of the day. Right now she's not up there. Attached pic is so-so. She used 3 others though that are pretty hot. She's the headphone girl.... some might know what I mean.I'm not trying to be disagreeable. But I also had a session with her back in Feb or March. IMHO, the pictures she uses are definitely NOT her. She is not super hot like those pictures. Having said that, she is cute and a sweet girl. She only offers HS and no other services and I would recommend her for an OK time. Nothing special or different. Just a so-so massage and a quick "how-ya-doin'-buddy? " And like you said, no TS because she is in a hotel. When I went and saw her, her ad said it was a "fireside" massage. The "fireside" was a videotape of a fireplace playing on her TV.

Chitown Hustla
04-21-08, 20:02
It sounds like you're referring to Bianca. If so, she is smoking hot. A 10 for that place and an 8 or 9 on the overall scale. Can't understand why she dances there and not at Scores across the street.

Mw Jrp
04-21-08, 21:52
Today was too long and I'm too old for hoes after a 14 hr day, but before bunking at my room cruised the Mannheim strip and spotted a familiar face, Nicole from yesterday. So, she does wander out of her pad and street walk. And not doing crack maybe a white lie. Still she was the hotest out there among several worn souls. So, to you dozen that pm'd me for her digits, get her while she's still fresh and firm. I'll be back in September and you guys can return the pm favors then. For now I'm off to Jackson in the a.m. to stalk very fertile ground for a little town.
Be safe and good hunting. MW

Blow Dro
04-22-08, 16:38
To anyone that likes to get girls off of CL in the west burbs, Be careful Because I got a tip from a buddy that works for the DuPage county sheriff office. That they are currently running what they call a "call and grab" sting throughout dupage county.

I myself, even before being tipped off by my friend, witness one of these stings I believe. I called a chick from CL, her name was jessica. She is a hispanic BBW who usually advertises with another woman. Their ad usually has an addison, elmhurst or villa park address. About Two weeks ago I decided to give her a try. Called her up asked her to meet me at the addison motel at 5:30 she said ok and we agreed to split the cost of the room. The first thing that got my spidey senses goin was the fact that she kept asking me what kind of car I drove. So after giving her a fake car type. I decided to beat her over to the motel, To see if she was gonna show up alone or if there was gonna be someone with her.

So I get over to the motel about 4:45 and just kinda sat out in the parking lot. And what do you know about 5:00, guess who rolls thru the parking lot, a dupage county, unmarked car, then about 10 min later the girl pulls up with some guy in the car. At this point there was no need for me to stick around because I saw what was goin down. After leaving the motel parking lot, I went over to the speedway next door and saw that same unmarked car sitting on the little side street next to the motel.

So just a note of warning be careful with anything you do in dupage county. I will try to keep you guys posted on future stings as I hear them.

Blow Dro
04-24-08, 15:09
Was wondering if anyone had any info on dawn that works at louies. Has anyone ever gotten any take out from her?

Was there yesterday for a little while, that place just seemes to be dying a slow death. Now when I stop in, I really am just stoppin in to have a drink. Haven't pulled anything outta there since my girl stopped workin there.

Chitown Hustla
04-25-08, 00:00
I was going to stop in a couple of Saturdays ago but I looked in the window before I went in and everyone was huddled around the bar (mostly Mexicans) singing along to Spanish music. Half the bar was empty. Louie's was never great but at least there were some decent-looking dancers there in the late 1990's when I was a semi-regular. Now there are mainly Latinas who dance mainly for the Hispanic patrons and bypass most of the black and white guys. I think that Louie's started going downhill when a lot of the dancers found out about All Stars bar in LaGrange because that's where a lot of former Louie's dancers like Honey, Christina, Nia, Angel etc dance now. Carl's is probably the best place in the area but a couple dancers that I know told me they prefer to work anywhere else because they don't feel right dancing at a place with police at the door.

Member #4914
04-26-08, 12:15
I was going to stop in a couple of Saturdays ago but I looked in the window before I went in and everyone was huddled around the bar (mostly Mexicans) singing along to Spanish music. Half the bar was empty. Louie's was never great but at least there were some decent-looking dancers there in the late 1990's when I was a semi-regular. Now there are mainly Latinas who dance mainly for the Hispanic patrons and bypass most of the black and white guys. I think that Louie's started going downhill when a lot of the dancers found out about All Stars bar in LaGrange because that's where a lot of former Louie's dancers like Honey, Christina, Nia, Angel etc dance now.

I was just there two weeks ago and there was only 2 Hispanics in the whole place, neither of which were dancers! And SO FUCKING WHAT if it was full of them?? Man, that shit just sounds racist and condescending. I usually go to OSB which is loaded with Hispanics and its a much better time anyway, always has been.

On my last Louies's visit the super hot Polish chick with long brown hair that almost goes down to her ass, big titted Cindy and some black chick (with an amazing figure) were dancing. I think you must have been looking into the window of the Mexican restaurant next door!!

FWIW - during the week Louie's at midday through 8 PM is nothing but white truckers, mechanics and factory worker looking types, so you ought feel really comfortable during those hours.

IMO all these places (Playpen/ Carls, OSB & Louies) are all just cock tease joints anyway, and they always have been. You have to really be a regular visitor at one, slowly building up your cred and earning the trust of the girls in order to pull one of them out of there. Oh yeah sure it happens every now then, like when a new dancer starts up and she wants to make some quick cash or is just plain slutty, but the majority of the time it seems like those girls never last very long or quickly change their tune once the management tells their asses to straighten out or just fires them.

Chitown Hustla
04-26-08, 13:02
There was nothing racist about what I posted. I simply said that the place was full of Mexicans when I looked in the window 3 weeks ago on a Saturday. I didn't use any slurs. If the place was full of black or white people, I would have said that too. And I was looking into the right place.

I'm not a factory type btw as I have a nice "white collar" job that pays 6 figures. It's to the point now where any guy who looks white is automatically assumed to be a racist if you even mention Asian, black or Hispanic people. As if they can't be racist toward white people.

GoldenGreek
04-28-08, 15:14
Swung in tonight for a beer. Decent talent here & there. Takeout definitely seems available. What's the deal with the smoking hot indian/mexican looking girl? Damn is she hot!She is smoking hot!

Can't believe she works there and not at a Scores / Heavenly Bodies type place

GoldenGreek
04-28-08, 15:18
I was going to stop in a couple of Saturdays ago but I looked in the window before I went in and everyone was huddled around the bar (mostly Mexicans) singing along to Spanish music. Half the bar was empty. Louie's was never great but at least there were some decent-looking dancers there in the late 1990's when I was a semi-regular. Now there are mainly Latinas who dance mainly for the Hispanic patrons and bypass most of the black and white guys. I think that Louie's started going downhill when a lot of the dancers found out about All Stars bar in LaGrange because that's where a lot of former Louie's dancers like Honey, Christina, Nia, Angel etc dance now. Carl's is probably the best place in the area but a couple dancers that I know told me they prefer to work anywhere else because they don't feel right dancing at a place with police at the door.
Where do the girls you mention work at now?

Ghostface89
04-30-08, 10:33
I heard that Jeannie the little Singapore spinner formerly from Bobby's is now at Playpen after being MIA from the area for quite a while.

Has anyone gotten any extras from her? Does she take side jobs?

Da Gooch
05-02-08, 00:04
Stopped in today after work around six. Not much action going on. About 10 guys in there minding there own business. About 5 girls, there was one latina that got my attention, skinny with about B tits and nice ass. Nice dance, lots of grinding and my hands were free to roam. Her hands roamed as well, gave mr bighead alot of attention. Wasnt sure how to ask for take out, so I made small talk. But didn't get the impersion that take out was on the menu. Any suggestions?

Member #3957
05-03-08, 12:13
Yeah. Ask her for her number or if take out is available or if she wants to meet you later? That's pretty simple. No code needed. If she stroked your dick she isn't going to use more than average caution in setting up a date.

Stopped in today after work around six. Not much action going on. About 10 guys in there minding there own business. About 5 girls, there was one latina that got my attention, skinny with about B tits and nice ass. Nice dance, lots of grinding and my hands were free to roam. Her hands roamed as well, gave mr bighead alot of attention. Wasnt sure how to ask for take out, so I made small talk. But didn't get the impersion that take out was on the menu. Any suggestions?

Chitown Hustla
05-04-08, 14:08
A lot of the dancers grab your package at the lingerie bars but that doesn't necessarily mean that they do takeout too. Some of the dancers just get off on knowing that they're getting you off and I've even had a couple give me hj's at Bobby's before but then when I asked if takeout is available the response was "I don't do that kind of thing", lol as if they were Catholic school girls offended by me asking for sex. I've found that the way a dancer dances is a strong indicator of whether they offer takeout. If she tries to bite or suck your member through your pants during a dance, that's a strong indicator that she does takeout. It's also disappointing when you ask how much for a said sex act expecting them to say $100 or $200 tops for fs and they respond with "$300 or $400." A lot of the girls who charge those rates aren't supermodels either, some are probably a 6 on the overall scale at best. But unfortunately there's a good number of desperate guys who will pay that price so you have a lot of women even asking $100 for a bj now.

Blow Dro
05-05-08, 15:05
A lot of the dancers grab your package at the lingerie bars but that doesn't necessarily mean that they do takeout too. Some of the dancers just get off on knowing that they're getting you off Grabbing your dick is probably the oldest dancer/stripper trick in the book. Its just an illusion to make you think that you are gonna get some ass. Don't be fooled by the smiles and crotch grabs, because more than likely you'll end up at home spankin it .

Those that frequent these bars have all been saying the same thing for a while now. Not only has the talent level in these places been on a decline, but also the amount of women who offer take out in these places is also going south.

Good luck, happy hunting

Law Dawg
05-06-08, 05:02
I had a good time today but I just go for high mileage lappers but have had takeout think mainly because I was not looking for it.

I had real good dances from Samantha a blonde big booty Spaniard and Romanian girl. Becca was still there as well as Peaches did not see Mimi.

Blow Dro
05-06-08, 16:42
Was wondering if anyone has any info on this chick. I think I was getting in pretty good last night, until these two fuckking assholes started arguing with one of the girls right in the middle of my dance.

Thanks in advance

Stay smokin

Blkmn
05-06-08, 20:09
What time was she there?

Was wondering if anyone has any info on this chick. I think I was getting in pretty good last night, until these two fuckking assholes started arguing with one of the girls right in the middle of my dance.

Thanks in advance

Stay smokin

LapDogg
05-06-08, 21:05
... and some black chick ...

and SO FUCKING WHAT if she was a black chick. What have you got against black people ??

Chitown Hustla
05-06-08, 23:48
The guy said "some black chick (with an amazing figure)" which sounds like a compliment to me. How is that having something against black women? He probably just described her as "some black chick" because he doesn't know her name. You and many other black guys will cry racism at the drop of a hat and that's why white guys like to steer clear of you whenever possible. If we don't let you have your way all the time and even if we use the word "black" to describe someone, you throw out the race card.

IcedOut
05-07-08, 01:07
and SO FUCKING WHAT if she was a black chick. What have you got against black people ??I hate when they talk in the movie theater.

Captain Stiffy
05-07-08, 02:23
Hahahahaha

Member #4914
05-07-08, 04:02
and SO FUCKING WHAT if she was a black chick. What have you got against black people ??

Absolutely NOTHING.

Your assuming that I'm not Black or Hispanic aren't you? Which is a poor assumption on your part LappDogg, but I'll take your post as stab at humor for me having said something to Chitown Hustla in the 1st place.

In case you were serious though I will clarify my FULL statement:
some black chick (with an amazing figure)

Chitown Hustla is correct;
a) it was meant as a complement, after all, like I said; she does have a GREAT body. I'd bang that one all night, any night.
b) I actually did not know her name! She didn't dance for me nor did she introduce herself to me before she split.

Last week I choose not to continue this bullshit with Chitown Hustla once he had replied back, figuring that I had made my point and did not need to turn this into a flame war thread.

And as before, I think we'd all be wise to just let this one die off as well.

Confucius
05-07-08, 09:04
Absolutely NOTHING.

Your assuming that I'm not Black or Hispanic aren't you? Which is a poor assumption on your part LappDogg, but I'll take your post as stab at humor for me having said something to Chitown Hustla in the 1st place.

In case you were serious though I will clarify my FULL statement:

Chitown Hustla is correct;
a) it was meant as a complement, after all, like I said; she does have a GREAT body. I'd bang that one all night, any night.
b) I actually did not know her name! She didn't dance for me nor did she introduce herself to me before she split.

Last week I choose not to continue this bullshit with Chitown Hustla once he had replied back, figuring that I had made my point and did not need to turn this into a flame war thread.

And as before, I think we'd all be wise to just let this one die off as well.Its Reverend Wrights fault! He now has monger fighting with monger.

What are we going to do now?

" I have a (wet) dream".

LapDogg
05-07-08, 20:51

It was a joke. Meant to show how easily a message can be mis-interpreted. The problem with the written word is that there is no sense of the intonation, inflection, or emotional state of the writer.

Just as the comment about Mexicans was taken out of proportion, any statement can be read in a manner not meant by the writer.

Didn't mean to start a new chapter... thought people would see the humor.

Everybody... lighten up !! Go have fun !!!!!

(oh and I did love the way race was assumed just because of that statement -- interesting. I will need to use this example in my next book)

Member #4914
05-08-08, 13:19
Everybody... lighten up !! Go have fun !!!!!

Amen.

Last night I went through the area and as expected of late, it was dead. I'm now beginning to hesitate to even call it a stroll anymore, since I haven't seen anything worthwhile in ages, after Lincoln Ave this area has suffered the most of all the Chicago area strolls with it having been a phenomena until 5 years ago and then poof! Now it's all gone.

Did some time at OSB, got a few nice dances but no leads on take out. Hit two more of the other fashion show bars.

Speaking of racism; at Playpen crazy psycho fat dancer Ginger was yelling at these two guys because one had gotten a dance from another non-white girl over her! Ginger: Ever stop to think your fucking fat, crazy AND ugly?! LOL What is this world coming to?!

Louie's was fucked up too; out of four girls, two were with guys that they would not stray away from, one was yapping non-stop with the bartender not being mobile, and the other one, well was just fat! But she of course is the only trying to make money and asking for dances!!!

I don't get these chicks, they piss & moan that they need money, but then sit on their asses away from all the guys who want attention, only stopping by every 1/2 hr or so to do their rounds. When they could sit and drink with the customers, work in a few extra dances and line up some work for after the shift, stupid fucks, thats why they are stripers.

Blkmn
05-08-08, 13:52
I agree and then they tell you to call them if you want a dance.

I tell them i'm not the one working.

I don't get these chicks, they piss & moan that they need money, but then sit on their asses away from all the guys who want attention, only stopping by every 1/2 hr or so to do their rounds. When they could sit and drink with the customers, work in a few extra dances and line up some work for after the shift, stupid fucks, thats why they are stripers.[/QUOTE]

Chitown Hustla
05-08-08, 20:01
Amen.

Last night I went through the area and as expected of late, it was dead. I'm now beginning to hesitate to even call it a stroll anymore, since I haven't seen anything worthwhile in ages, after Lincoln Ave this area has suffered the most of all the Chicago area strolls with it having been a phenomena until 5 years ago and then poof! Now it's all gone.

Did some time at OSB, got a few nice dances but no leads on take out. Hit two more of the other fashion show bars.

[/QUOTE]Speaking of racism; at Playpen crazy psycho fat dancer Ginger was yelling at these two guys because one had gotten a dance from another non-white girl over her! Ginger: Ever stop to think your fucking fat, crazy AND ugly?! LOL What is this world coming to?!

Louie's was fucked up too; out of four girls, two were with guys that they would not stray away from, one was yapping non-stop with the bartender not being mobile, and the other one, well was just fat! But she of course is the only trying to make money and asking for dances!!!

I don't get these chicks, they piss & moan that they need money, but then sit on their asses away from all the guys who want attention, only stopping by every 1/2 hr or so to do their rounds. When they could sit and drink with the customers, work in a few extra dances and line up some work for after the shift, stupid fucks, thats why they are stripers. [/QUOTE]That blond white trash Ginger is STILL there? I remember when she worked at Bobby's 10 years ago and was about 50 lbs lighter. She was at least semi-fuckable back then. Last time I saw her about a year ago, she was looking nasty and I think I even spotten a couple track marks on her arms. Do Haley and a Hispanic dancer named Moti still dance there? Haley was usually there on Saturday nights but I haven't seen here in awhile.

LapDogg
05-08-08, 21:28
... stupid fucks, ....

so fucking what if they are stupid fucks, what have you got against stupid fucks....

NEVERMIND....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (they'll never see the humor....)

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Your assessment of the dancers is right on.......

Joey Greco
05-09-08, 21:50
Story in Friday's Daily Herald about five guys getting cracked for answering a CL ad involving St. Charles.

Maybe someone can post it.

Shadow Dancer
05-10-08, 00:20
Story in Friday's Daily Herald about five guys getting cracked for answering a CL ad involving St. Charles.

Maybe someone can post it.Couldn't find the Daily Herald article on line, but here are links to the Trib and CBS (WBBM) stories:

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/minister.prostitution.sting.2.720656.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-craigslist-sex-ad-both-08-may08,0,1684599.story

From the Trib:

St. Charles police have charged five men in an online undercover prostitution sting.

An undercover female officer posted an ad on the Craigslist Web site offering sex on April 24, police said. When the men arrived at agreed-upon locations in the suburb, they were arrested without incident, officials said.

George W. Bush
05-10-08, 10:42
Does anyone have a link to the ad, or a copy of it? I'm just curious as to how it was worded, and if it had a picture in it.

Hobby Lover
05-10-08, 14:51
I think I saw the ad but its been pulled. It showed a blonde woman but no face shot. When I saw the ad I remember getting suspicious that it could be LEO.

With craigslist you need to be a good monger. I rarely ever see anyone on craigslist unless I verify the phone number on a reputable review site. I'd only meet someone there who was on the ugly side. A hot chick on craigslist makes me suspicious.

Chitown Hustla
05-10-08, 18:50
Do Haley, Candy or Moti still work there and is there any good new talent? I heard about a new dancer named Bianca on another site so I may have to stop in there again sometime soon. I've read here and heard elsewhere that the talent level is down everywhere except for Carl's so I've just been stopping in there. I think that place could be a lot better if not for the LE presence at the door.

George W. Bush
05-11-08, 00:29
Was it a clothed body shot, or more like her with her finger in her pussy? These ones where they don't show anything immediately make me suspicious, because it's either a cop or some fat heifer.

Member #4914
05-12-08, 09:12
Do Haley, Candy or Moti still work there and is there any good new talent? I heard about a new dancer named Bianca on another site so I may have to stop in there again sometime soon. I've read here and heard elsewhere that the talent level is down everywhere except for Carl's so I've just been stopping in there. I think that place could be a lot better if not for the LE presence at the door.
I didnt see any them Wed night, but this really hot Puerto Rican/Lebanese mix gal named Kat was there and wow! She gave a great dance and was very pretty! I get the sense she was in a gang or something in her recent past because of the tats & she seems wise to the world if you know what I mean. Overall, I really liked that about her though...Like she could my ass and it would be alright with me ;)

Dagnazty
05-19-08, 19:40
Moti is there a lot. Candy shows up to drink, not to dance, on weekends. Hailey is there most Friday and Saturday nights after 1a but not the past couple weeks. Kat is hot but haven't liked her dances much, too much like Moti. Hailey and Candy give the best dances, hands down. Lori from Carl's is there too, no regular schedule. Other than these, some really ragged girls.

Jackbb
05-20-08, 09:56
I want to make my Melrose area visit complete. Could someone explain to me what a fashion bar is? And, what's the proper manner of doing things? Also, what's some of the better strip clubs for fun? What's OSB?, etc. I'm from Detroit and we don't have much fun over here. Thank you.

SgtPerv
05-20-08, 14:08
They are regulars bars that have girls come in and model skimpy out fits with some see thru ,some bikni. They rug up against you like a lap dance sort of style. Then have you buy tickets for a raffle. So will even give you a quick peek of the goods. YMMV

Member #4242
05-20-08, 20:36
I want to make my Melrose area visit complete. Could someone explain to me what a fashion bar is? And, what's the proper manner of doing things? Also, what's some of the better strip clubs for fun? What's OSB?, etc. I'm from Detroit and we don't have much fun over here. Thank you.OSB is one step beyond on Lake street. Parking may be a little hassle but you will enjoy your time. Do not pay more than $10 for a dance (confirm before the dance on the charge). Proper manner will be obvious once you watch a couple of dances around being taken by other guys.

Dagnazty
05-20-08, 22:14
The girls don't sell tickets any more. Haven't for about 10 years now. The quality and quanty are lacking and they all want to charge 20 a dance. Not worth it in my opinion. The strip bars in Miller Indiana are much better. 10 to get in, individual dances are expensive but VIP is reasonable and well worth it with the right girl. Check out Honeys and Shangrila. Stay away from Rising Sun and DejaVu. Have fun.

Chitown Hustla
05-21-08, 01:08
I remember when the girls used to hand out raffle tickets when I used to frequent the Playpen in the late 1990's. I won a Tom Byron porn flic on vhs called "Happy Lays". You could tell that the porno had to be from the late 80's. Early 90's as the male actors had mullets and female actors were all had forests going on below the belt.

SgtPerv
05-21-08, 03:06
The girls don't sell tickets any more. Haven't for about 10 years now. The quality and quanty are lacking and they all want to charge 20 a dance. Not worth it in my opinion. The strip bars in Miller Indiana are much better. 10 to get in, individual dances are expensive but VIP is reasonable and well worth it with the right girl. Check out Honeys and Shangrila. Stay away from Rising Sun and DejaVu. Have fun.The last time I went to a fashion show was in Hobart IN at Beer Barrel and I more then agree its not worth it (girl wanted $10) if you have time. Years ago, when they first started, you got a lot of mileage for a $1 donation. These days its a waste of money. I would say it has been about three years since my last show and then all I did was drink a beer and left. Back in the day they would raffle off the outfits they were wearing. Hell $20 a dance at your barstool, that is way lame. There are other strip joints like Doll house and Deja Vu in Hammond as well as Industrial Strip. Then there is CT bookstore across from the Gary airport. All are better value for the money. I can not see getting a dance at a barstool, get wood, then turn and continue talking to someone next to you. However it is a sneaky place to go if you are worried about someone seeing your car or have a S/O to worry about.

Silentjd2001
05-21-08, 11:41
OSB is one step beyond on Lake street. Parking may be a little hassle but you will enjoy your time. Do not pay more than $10 for a dance (confirm before the dance on the charge). Proper manner will be obvious once you watch a couple of dances around being taken by other guys.I agree- a good time will be had, but always get the price first. I've actually gotten into a shouting match over this. Luckily, I've always tipped the bartender well and he came down on my side.

Mj138
05-21-08, 18:46
The Beer Barrel, damn, I used to live in that neck of the woods before moving to the big city. A lot more bar fights there than hand jobs, but as anyone who pays attention knows, there is a lot of sex and seediness to be found in NWI. CTS, Peking and jesus, some of those little bars in East Chicago and Hammond have take out, you just gotta spot it.

The last time I went to a fashion show was in Hobart IN at Beer Barrel and I more then agree its not worth it (girl wanted $10) if you have time. Years ago, when they first started, you got a lot of mileage for a $1 donation. These days its a waste of money. I would say it has been about three years since my last show and then all I did was drink a beer and left. Back in the day they would raffle off the outfits they were wearing. Hell $20 a dance at your barstool, that is way lame. There are other strip joints like Doll house and Deja Vu in Hammond as well as Industrial Strip. Then there is CT bookstore across from the Gary airport. All are better value for the money. I can not see getting a dance at a barstool, get wood, then turn and continue talking to someone next to you. However it is a sneaky place to go if you are worried about someone seeing your car or have a S/O to worry about.

Blow Dro
05-22-08, 14:58
Stopped into one of my favorite dives, louies. Typical weekday there. about 3 girls dancing. I did notice there is a new girl there. she's about 5'4 100lbs mexican/black. Not really a great body compared to some of the other girls there. But there were a couple of things that had me LMAO.

First of all this chick was dancin for this gut over by the pool table.the typical slow dance, with a lot of grinding and talking with this guy, I soon noticed that this other guy that was sitting at the bar kept starring at this girl giving the dance. come to find out later its the girls bf. What a asshole, why would you go to club where your gf works if your just gonna sit there and get all pissed off while she's giving dances. this guy was walking back and forth around the place, then he would go outside take a smoke, then came back in and continue to stare at them the whole fucking time. What a retard.

The second thing that made this trip extra funny was that after she finished dancing for the guy, They both went over and sat at the bar. And all of a sudden this guy just starts giving her a full body massage right there on the bar stool. And i'm not exaggerating, he massaged everything from fingers to toes. And the whole time he had this fucking shit eating grin on his face, it was pretty damn pathetic if you ask me.

And the whole time the girls poor bastard of a boyfriend was sittin there just mad as hell. that guy must have smoked about half a pack of cigarettes in about 30 min

Hope neither of those guys were mongers.

Blkmn
05-25-08, 23:56
I have seen them there as well. The travel as a couple, she looks like a crack head so he might be trying to pimp her out. The last couple of times I saw them he was looking crazy, like he was on something. I also saw her at playpen but she was alone there.

Stopped into one of my favorite dives, louies. Typical weekday there. about 3 girls dancing. I did notice there is a new girl there. she's about 5'4 100lbs mexican/black. Not really a great body compared to some of the other girls there. But there were a couple of things that had me LMAO.

First of all this chick was dancin for this gut over by the pool table.the typical slow dance, with a lot of grinding and talking with this guy, I soon noticed that this other guy that was sitting at the bar kept starring at this girl giving the dance. come to find out later its the girls bf. What a asshole, why would you go to club where your gf works if your just gonna sit there and get all pissed off while she's giving dances. this guy was walking back and forth around the place, then he would go outside take a smoke, then came back in and continue to stare at them the whole fucking time. What a retard.

The second thing that made this trip extra funny was that after she finished dancing for the guy, They both went over and sat at the bar. And all of a sudden this guy just starts giving her a full body massage right there on the bar stool. And i'm not exaggerating, he massaged everything from fingers to toes. And the whole time he had this fucking shit eating grin on his face, it was pretty damn pathetic if you ask me.

And the whole time the girls poor bastard of a boyfriend was sittin there just mad as hell. that guy must have smoked about half a pack of cigarettes in about 30 min

Hope neither of those guys were mongers.

Rub & Tugged
05-27-08, 14:22
I was here on Friday at 12:30 PM (after my visit to Spa 7, please see Joilet board). Got grinders from Hailey and another girl. Hailey came up to me right when I got there and asked if I wanted a dance. I said wait till I get a couple beers in me. She said that was ok, because she had to put her makeup on. I didn't even RECOGNIZE her without her makeup on, ouch!! Typical Hailey grinder, grabs a lot of cock and flashes shaved beaver.

I also stopped at OSB and got grinders from a black chick and white chick, then stopped at Bobby's which was overwhelmed with guys that must have got off early for the holiday weekend. I left without grindage. Didn't have time to stop at 15th Ave.

Chitown Hustla
05-27-08, 22:11
Is that the same blonde Hailey from Wisconsin who normally works at the Playpen on Friday and/or Saturday nights? If so, she used to look like a smoking hot bikini model back in the late 1990's but age and drugs have taken their toll on her over the years.

Member #4914
05-29-08, 10:49
Alright, I'm a big enough man to admit when I'm wrong, and you guys (esp Chitown H) warned me that Louie's was starting to suck and was not worth the effort. Well you were all right, it sucks.

I've now been there two times since my last post defending Louie's and both times I've sat there and been ignored for well over an hour by the 3 dancer shifts. Both times they all were either taking long breaks by the bartender or just sat with their one favorite customer yapping (and not dancing) and would not budge away long enough to dance or service the rest of the patrons at the bar.

So fuck Louie's, I wont be going back there unless I hear they've changed their attitude in a major way.

The rest of the joints were the same but Playpen seemed to be the best of the bunch. Some new thicker but sexy Serbian princess was giving great dances, Cat looked nice but bloated like shes letting herself go a bit and the other two girls there looked nice as well.

Bobby's sucked, not only did the girls look like shit, they also suffered from Louie's "sit on your ass" syndrome. So I left after 15-20 mins of being ignored there too.

OSB was the same as always, but the girls were nasty looking even going by the knocked down SW scale, they all looked pretty bad.

I'm sick of dropping $50-100 at these fucking places and not getting numbers or ass like in the old days. Something's got to give, because the street scene is gone and there are *almost* no other reliable and safe avenues of getting laid left out there to us mongers anymore.

Sir P out-

Whiskey Priest
05-30-08, 11:44
The rest of the joints were the same but Playpen seemed to be the best of the bunch.

Yeah, that seems to be the truth... sadly.

Seems we follow the same routine. Lately I find myself going to OSB or Louies first, depending on which way on Lake I'm headed. After a beer or two I head to Playpen. I see some potential, get a beer and a dance and think the grass might be greener at Bobby's. It's not, I get depressed and go back to either OSB or Playpen, usually Playpen.

Opportunities are to be had there. I think it's just a case of the right words with the right woman. Almost like going to the pub and trolling for pussy. Only if you ask a girl at Playpen "want to get a room?" you get a "yes" or a "no," not a "No!" followed with a slap/drink in the face.

Pinobtok
05-30-08, 12:47
Was anybody at osb last eve b4 the law came and shut everything down?

I was. But the joint was dead and I left to troll the other scenes.

However, upon my return I spied many of the boys in blue (in squads and unmarked cars) swarming on the bar like flies on s***!

I don't have any other info other than I did not stick around to have them take me away with the people they did haul away.

Chitown Hustla
05-30-08, 23:10
What about Carl's? Carl's normally has the best selection of girls but I find myself going to the other places first even though the quality of the dancers isn't as good because I'm not comfortable in a place with a cop carding at the door. Is that why Carl's hasn't been mentioned? I had takeout 2-3 times at the old place but I haven't even tried at the new place.

Member #4914
05-31-08, 15:47
What about Carl's? Carl's normally has the best selection of girls but I find myself going to the other places first even though the quality of the dancers isn't as good because I'm not comfortable in a place with a cop carding at the door. Is that why Carl's hasn't been mentioned?

My sentiments exactly. I don't feel good about a place where crooked cops man the doors, one slip up and next thing you know your being held on some bullshit change to meet a quota.

Blkmn
05-31-08, 22:20
I heard 5 girls and Rob were arrested.

Was anybody at osb last eve b4 the law came and shut everything down?

I was. But the joint was dead and I left to troll the other scenes.

However, upon my return I spied many of the boys in blue (in squads and unmarked cars) swarming on the bar like flies on s***!

I don't have any other info other than I did not stick around to have them take me away with the people they did haul away.

GoldenGreek
06-01-08, 16:09
I heard 5 girls and Rob were arrested.Really?

I though the owner was conected to the local police

Was there any extra caricular stuff going on? I wnt 4 times the last month and didn't see any of it

Maybe it was drug related?

IcedOut
06-02-08, 01:48
I heard 5 girls and Rob were arrested.What happened? Anybody?

Rub & Tugged
06-02-08, 10:46
Another website devoted to stripclubs is reporting that the girls were arrested for indecent exposure. It says that Rob was arrested for operating a house of ill fame, but then another guy calls bullshit on that so it is unclear what the deal is.....

Whiskey Priest
06-04-08, 14:29
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/707493356.html

Come into Carls Lounge tonight. I'll be there 3-9pm for lapdances. (pictured)
Full liquor bar, pool tables, games, and tons a pretty girls.

1 song dance is 20
3 song dance is 50

No e-mails no escort just stop on by and see the girls

I'm pictured

Member #4914
06-04-08, 17:32
Looks like business is slow

Yeah, but they still want double the money for dances over everyone else...

Guess I'm suposed to think you get what you pay for, right? Bullshit!

Fair Dinkum
06-05-08, 07:19
There was a sign on the door yesterday around lunchtime "Temporarily closed--Power out." Anyone know whether/when they will reopen?

Chi Guy
06-05-08, 15:11
What happened? Anybody?
http://www.pioneerlocal.com/maywood/news/986546,ma-barclosing-060408-s1.article

Bar loses license

June 4, 2008

A Melrose Park bar had its liquor revoked Thursday following an investigation and six arrests.

An investigation at One Step Beyond, xxxx Lake St., began a few months ago after complaints of incidents of indecent exposure by women working at the bar were received by law enforcement officials, said Sgt. Anthony Greco of the Melrose Park Police Department.

The joint investigation was conducted by Cook County Sheriff's Police, Melrose Park Police and the West Suburban Task Force.

Charged Thursday with indecent exposure were Sabrina xxxxxxx, 25, of xxxx Kenneth Ave., Chicago; Ixchel xxxxx, 25, of xxx Aurora Ave., Aurora; Michelle xxxxxxx, 32, of xxx Spring Hill Drive, Bolingbrook; and Patricia xxxxxxx, 24, of xxxx 40th Ave., Stone Park. The women are scheduled to appear in court July 10.

Gabrielle xxxxxx, 25, of xxx N. Crystal St., Elgin, was arrested on five warrants out of Kane County.

Bartender Roberto xxxxx, 31, of xxxx N. Springfield Ave., Chicago, was charged with a local ordinance violation for maintaining a house of ill fate. Dones is scheduled to appear in court June 17.

Greco said the liquor license for One Step Beyond was revoked Thursday. A hearing on the matter will be scheduled, he said.

Blkmn
06-06-08, 00:11
Saw Rob last night and he said OSB will be back open Friday..

[QUOTE=Chi Guy]http://www.pioneerlocal.com/maywood/news/986546,ma-barclosing-060408-s1.article

Bar loses license

June 4, 2008

A Melrose Park bar had its liquor revoked Thursday following an investigation and six arrests.

Ohboy
06-07-08, 08:02
Stopped by Fri. about 4 pm. Place was open serving liqour and the usual girls were giving dances. Problem is they are air dances. Probably go on like this for a while, but I figure the good old days of grindage will eventually return.

Ghostface89
06-09-08, 09:32
Saw Rob last night and he said OSB will be back open Friday..

[QUOTE=Chi Guy]http://www.pioneerlocal.com/maywood/news/986546,ma-barclosing-060408-s1.article

Bar loses license

June 4, 2008

A Melrose Park bar had its liquor revoked Thursday following an investigation and six arrests.How many police agencies are needed to spot a stray pubic hair? In Metro Chicago the answer is three -- the Crook County Sheriffs, Melrose Place Police and the West Subhuman Tool Force.

How many man hours went into this? How many tax dollars were spent? And for what? No felony charges made. Ten days later the bar is going again with girls entertaining.

How many of you mongers have been here? There are always a more than a few illegal alien types around. Not to mention gangbangers. (My Puerto Rican fellow monger doesn't like to come for fear that a shooting may break out anytime.)

So who gets busted? Four entertainers and a bartender are taken away.

Gee, do you think that maybe a few guns and knives weren't found that day, or that there wasn't close attention paid to the patrons' false IDs?

Finally, when was the last time that an area gay bar was harassed in this fashion? Maybe we are just getting ready for the 2016 Olympics??

Maybe LE heard there were terrorists in the joint?

Brown Boy
06-11-08, 20:01
http://www.pioneerlocal.com/maywood/news/986546,ma-barclosing-060408-s1.article

Bar loses license

An investigation at One Step Beyond, xxxx Lake St., began a few months ago after complaints of incidents of indecent exposure by women working at the bar were received by law enforcement officials, said Sgt. Anthony Greco of the Melrose Park Police Department.
Who complains?

Customers who expected more bang for the buck?

Whiskey Priest
06-21-08, 19:40
OK, Which of you lucky guys picked up the hot hot hot short haired Euro chick on Friday around noon... just north of the Playpen? Beat me to her by 15 seconds.

Member #1658
06-23-08, 01:16
A positive report on a recent experience (actually two experiences) with Barbara.

Barbara is a late 20s thin gal about 5'8" and she seems clean.
Two weeks in a row I have picked her up. The first time she was strolling Mannheim and the second time, I figured out a better way to find her (read on).

One positive or downside depending on your perspective is that all activities (including BJ) must be covered. She has covers. The experience was great and she was pleasant to talk to (not all messed up like some of the gals out there).

She will NOT give you much indication that she's a SW, so look for a late 20s blonde walking Mannheim and roll up on her. She's descent looking, so many may pass thinking she's LEO.

Best way to find her: First, she is a late nite gal - she shows up around 1:00am. Her boyfriend (or whatever he is) brings her into the area since they live elsewhere. She comes to Mannheim because that's where the guys are who are into the hobby. Anyway, the guy parks in the far Northwest corner of the Grand Plaza parking lot (Grand Ave one block back from Mannheim). The last two times I spotted him, he was parked under the oak tree and driving an old beater Red Jeep Cherokee. If you see the Jeep Cherokee under the tree, she is around somewhere. You may not see him. I think he sleeps in the car while she's out. Go to the other side of the parking lot and face North where you can see his vehicle (but don't be too conspicuous). She will come back to the vehicle anytime she's made some money. Wait for her to leave the parking lot and then go for it!

Have fun!

Member #1658
06-23-08, 01:39
Have any of you guys been bold enough to walk the property at the Trilevel? Looks like Hoehoehoe may have actually gotten a room here before. I don't want to get myself into trouble, but I have been known to cruise a motel on foot if I know it well enough... Thoughts?

The McD is north of Fullerton on the west side, about 1/2 mile maybe less north. The trilevel is about 100 yards south and on the West side of the street and just south of the Thorntons gas station.. SWs are frequently seen strolling in the areas, across the street from the Thornton's.

For a long time the trilevel has been the source of fun, and they have rooms with nice big jacuzzi tubs for about $35 or so.

Andyuwant
06-23-08, 20:32
So I went to Carls on Friday nite about 9:30pm not much to look at her so I had a beer and went to Bobys all old ladies there there was a asian girl goes by the name of Hoops tan complected about 5'3 140lbs maybe really cute shes a pro. She tried to take my money by telling me shots are $10 each and that she would go buy them if I gave her a $20 the funny thing is I gave her a $5 dollar bill and she didn't even noticed she bought the shots and came back and told me the bartender kept my change the funny thing was I told her I gave her a $5 dollar bill you should of seen her face drop LOL anyways I'm sure she was thinking about keeping the $20 for herself and got the drinks for free anyways. But the thing was I got a dance from her and her pussy smelled through her panties it was pretty nasty just letting you guys know does anyone know where to get a good SW around there?

Thanks

Hoehoehoe
07-02-08, 12:30
I've been in quite a few of the rooms at the trilevel and do note that they have large rooms and a damned nice jacuzzi room for about $30.

I'm hesitant to get out of the car unless I have eye contact with someone. The "occupants" and a little rough and LE is looking there, plus the office has direct view of the rooms. So I do NOT recommend a foot patrol, besides you can see more from the parking lot.

I do pull into the parking lot and then "use" my cell phone, tune the radio, etc. and wait to see what happens. There is usually some activity, and they are not staying there because the Ritz Carleton was overbooked, so there is always opportunity.

HHH

Whiskey Priest
07-03-08, 10:53
Around 8, 8:30 last night the strip had quite a few girls out. I had occupants with me, so I did not get to talk to any of them, but that might have been OK. I counted 5 pretty obvious ones between north and grand, but they all seemed 4s or 5s as far as I am concerned.

Fork Please
07-06-08, 09:58
Ah, the old triLevel. I've been in it several times...long time ago. It used to be pretty easy to scan the balconies for "the look". That place is set up perfectly for a hooker nest.

I'm not much of a street guy anymore but I was passing through the Manneheim area a few days ago and it looks about the same. That area brings back a lot of memories for me.

.. makes me paranoid now, always looking for cops and I'm generally not a girl hunt when Im out that way.

there was one squad car parked right near the triLevel when i cruised through the other day.

GoldenGreek
07-07-08, 00:53
I've been in quite a few of the rooms at the trilevel and do note that they have large rooms and a damned nice jacuzzi room for about $30.

I'm hesitant to get out of the car unless I have eye contact with someone. The "occupants" and a little rough and LE is looking there, plus the office has direct view of the rooms. So I do NOT recommend a foot patrol, besides you can see more from the parking lot.

I do pull into the parking lot and then "use" my cell phone, tune the radio, etc. and wait to see what happens. There is usually some activity, and they are not staying there because the Ritz Carleton was overbooked, so there is always opportunity.

HHHWhere is this exactly?

On Manheim off of what street?

Chi Guy
07-07-08, 12:29
Where is this exactly?

On Manheim off of what street?
Between Fullerton and Grand, across the street and a little north of Denny's.

Topgunner
07-15-08, 15:18
I was cruzin' down Manheim (a few blocks south of the Thornton) last night and ran into Michelle. About 5'5", brown hair and a bit on the chunky side. Not the hottest I've ever seen, but the only one around at 10 PM.

Negotiated 2 Jacksons for covered bj. Not worth the time or effort. YMMV, but I would not repeat.

Hobby Lover
07-20-08, 13:18
I drove down Manheim last night around 8:30 PM. Didn't see any street activity. A nice summer night and things were dead.

I didn't think about going to the motels. I wish I had. Maybe they work of there.

I went into Carls for a couple of beers but didn't take any dances.

Chitown Hustla
07-21-08, 20:11
Has anyone here ever had takeout from Carl's or Louie D's? I went to Louie's for the first time last Friday night and there were a few dancers who hinted that takeout might be available but I didn't get around to asking. There were some nice looking Mexican and Puerto Rican girls working.

Whiskey Priest
07-22-08, 09:05
Has anyone here ever had takeout from Carl's or Louie D's? I went to Louie's for the first time last Friday night and there were a few dancers who hinted that takeout might be available but I didn't get around to asking. There were some nice looking Mexican and Puerto Rican girls working.

old Carl's, yes.
new Carl's, never been
Louie D's, never tried
Playpen, yes.
OSB, yes

Local Hick
07-22-08, 15:06
Drove by OSB while in the area about two weeks ago about 7ish on a Monday. The place looked dead. Few cars parked nearby. Could be misleading though as you can see in from the street and there may be rear parking that people are using. Anyone been there recent who can say if things have settled back to normal yet?

Whiskey Priest
07-23-08, 08:57
Drove by OSB while in the area about two weeks ago about 7ish on a Monday. The place looked dead. Few cars parked nearby. Could be misleading though as you can see in from the street and there may be rear parking that people are using. Anyone been there recent who can say if things have settled back to normal yet?

"it's getting there" has been what I've seen. It's still too early in my opinion for things to settle back to how they were.

Member #1658
07-28-08, 00:43
So, how expensive does takeout from Playpen and OSB tend to be versus the street? I can't imagine takeout from these places can be that much more expensive.

Is it easy to get takeout or is it long process of getting to know the gals? I have never tried this game.

old Carl's, yes.
new Carl's, never been
Louie D's, never tried
Playpen, yes.
OSB, yes

Whiskey Priest
07-28-08, 09:58
So, how expensive does takeout from Playpen and OSB tend to be versus the street? I can't imagine takeout from these places can be that much more expensive.

Is it easy to get takeout or is it long process of getting to know the gals? I have never tried this game.

I've never taken a girl from 12/20/45 home... so I don't know. In my experiences though with girls downtown, it's more than the street. On the other hand it is cheaper than escorts I've seen.

I've also had it go both ways with the duration. OSB and Bobby's has ALWAYS been a confidence game for me. Takes time, dances and money. The last one I had from Playpen took about 2 dances, 2 drinks, and 2 minutes.

Personally, I enjoy the game with the bars. Personality goes a long way, and talking with the girl before hand gives tends to add to the enjoyment of the time (and money) spent.

Hobby Lover
07-31-08, 21:10
I cruised down Manheim Sunday afternoon. There were people out. There was a WSW working in front of one of the fucktells on the road. She was kind of chunky and dumpy looking. I was going to partake but a dude in a truck drove up and talked to her. They went into her room.

I was tempted to wait but drove on instead.

I saw another WSW walking in the plaza where Bobby's is. She was skinny and white and looked like a crack *****.

There was a BSW a little bit north of Carls.

I passed. There is definately some action to be had, just couldn't pull the trigger.

Midwest Roam
07-31-08, 21:45
Isn't Carl's in Stone Park? I'm very leery of picking anyone up in Stone Park. (South of North Ave) At one time the SP Police were running stings with decoys outside of the car wash just north of Carl's.

I'd always heard that the SP Police were part of the "Outfit"

The skinny blonde by Playpen may be the one that someone on this board got genital warts from. Can't remember her name, but I tagged her years ago before she got so trashed. She lives with her sister in the trailer park behind Playpen.

Midwest Roam
07-31-08, 21:51
I went to Playpen some time ago and met a cute middle aged brunette dancer who told me she was also a barber at some shop along the Burlington railroad in the western suburbs. I enjoyed my visit with her so much that my trousers needed to be dropped off at the dry cleaners.

Since then I've not found her there again. Does anyone know anything about her? If nothing else I'd love to show up at her barber shop at closing time and see what could happen. It always is nice to dream.

Midwest Roam
07-31-08, 21:58
I've never taken a girl from 12/20/45 home... so I don't know. In my experiences though with girls downtown, it's more than the street. On the other hand it is cheaper than escorts I've seen.

I've also had it go both ways with the duration. OSB and Bobby's has ALWAYS been a confidence game for me. Takes time, dances and money. The last one I had from Playpen took about 2 dances, 2 drinks, and 2 minutes.

Personally, I enjoy the game with the bars. Personality goes a long way, and talking with the girl before hand gives tends to add to the enjoyment of the time (and money) spent.

I was in Playpen a couple weeks ago and my dancer offered takeout for $400 to go to a local hotel. Since I'm not Donald Trump I politely declined. Can't believe she actually got that kind of money. She was tall, skinny, petite, nice looking but not CL escort material.

I'm guessing that this was her starting negotiating bid, but she started so high I didn't want to spend multiples of hundreds.

Whiskey Priest
08-01-08, 08:49
I was in Playpen a couple weeks ago and my dancer offered takeout for $400 to go to a local hotel. Since I'm not Donald Trump I politely declined. Can't believe she actually got that kind of money. She was tall, skinny, petite, nice looking but not CL escort material.

I'm guessing that this was her starting negotiating bid, but she started so high I didn't want to spend multiples of hundreds.

Yeah $400 is a little rich for my blood when it comes to bar flys, as well as CL girls... but to each their own.

Rub & Tugged
08-01-08, 11:38
The price of coke must be going up like everything else.

Hobby Lover
08-02-08, 09:15
On Manheim I picked up Wendy. It was around 9PM. She's blonde, skinny. Maybe a 6 on the SW scale. I hadn't seen her before. When she got in the car she asked if I wanted to party. If so we could go make a buy.

I declined. She had a key to a room at one of the hotels. I figured what the fuck.

I paid 3.5 jacksons. She didn't have a condom but fortunately I did. We fucked, I pulled out and wanted to cum on her face. She asked not to and hit her tits instead. Nice guy that I am I obliged.

As I'm cleaning up I got royally freaked, someone knocked on the door. It turned out to just be the cleaning woman.

She then asked me if I would drive her to the pharmacy. Stupid me, I agreed. I was nervous about this and I'm sure it showed.

I was going to drop her off at Lake and Manheim but she asked if I'd go to St Charles and turn there. When I turned on St Charles I pulled over and said that was as far I could go. She said it just a little bit further and got real bitchy.

I asked her to leave and she refused. She opened the door to the car and said, "I'm a known prostitute, if a cop sees us your car will be impounded." I gave her a little push on the arm and she screams like she was stabbed. She repeated that my car would be impounded and she wanted money to leave.

I gave her another jackson and she left.

This totally freaked me out. I only rarely pick up off the street. I had given it up before but got the itch. I have a shitload I could lose if I got busted. What the fuck is wrong with me...

I think I'll stick with AMPs or clist escorts.

Luv Nooke
08-02-08, 09:36
Sometimes a little more encouragement gets them out of the car quickly.

On Manheim I picked up Wendy. It was around 9PM. She's blonde, skinny. Maybe a 6 on the SW scale. I hadn't seen her before. When she got in the car she asked if I wanted to party. If so we could go make a buy.

I declined. She had a key to a room at one of the hotels. I figured what the fuck.

I paid 3.5 jacksons. She didn't have a condom but fortunately I did. We fucked, I pulled out and wanted to cum on her face. She asked not to and hit her tits instead. Nice guy that I am I obliged.

As I'm cleaning up I got royally freaked, someone knocked on the door. It turned out to just be the cleaning woman.

She then asked me if I would drive her to the pharmacy. Stupid me, I agreed. I was nervous about this and I'm sure it showed.

I was going to drop her off at Lake and Manheim but she asked if I'd go to St Charles and turn there. When I turned on St Charles I pulled over and said that was as far I could go. She said it just a little bit further and got real bitchy.

I asked her to leave and she refused. She opened the door to the car and said, "I'm a known prostitute, if a cop sees us your car will be impounded." I gave her a little push on the arm and she screams like she was stabbed. She repeated that my car would be impounded and she wanted money to leave.

I gave her another jackson and she left.

This totally freaked me out. I only rarely pick up off the street. I had given it up before but got the itch. I have a shitload I could lose if I got busted. What the fuck is wrong with me...

I think I'll stick with AMPs or clist escorts.

Hobby Lover
08-02-08, 10:56
I'm not a violent person. I certainly didn't want to become violent with a woman. I wanted the situation to end. I didn't want LEO around or a pimp or drug dealer.

A jackson was the cost.

I don't think I'm suited for the street scene.

Yet I get an itch.

Tattered Man
08-02-08, 11:04
I'm not a violent person. I certainly didn't want to become violent with a woman. I wanted the situation to end. I didn't want LEO around or a pimp or drug dealer.

A jackson was the cost.

I don't think I'm suited for the street scene.

Yet I get an itch.It's an aquired taste, just as CL or the AMPs or the bookstores are, and sometimes no matter how much we try not to put ourselves where we are not comfortable we still have needs we want to have taken care of.

You handled it as you saw best at the moment and got out clean, so the cost was worth it. The only downside to it is from her end because sooner or later she'll be a situation like that with someone who has less to lose then she does.

Luv Nooke
08-02-08, 12:36
I'm not a violent person.Understood, but sometimes they are. The street scene is a different animal.

Dagnazty
08-02-08, 13:34
Usually you can get a feel for the girl early on. You can usually tell if she is trouble. first, don't be kind. Be rude, hard and aggressive. They take this as a sign that you will not put up with their crap. You may feel sorry for them, they use this. The only thing these girls understand is physical strength and coldness. that is why they are where they are. Second, if you go to a hotel, as you walk to the car, get in and do not unlock the passenger side. They don't have any leverage when they are outside the car.

Chi Guy
08-02-08, 15:49
Understood, but sometimes they are. The street scene is a different animal.
Oh, come on, now! The streets are completely safe with all the laws against prostitution. I know I certainly feel that my hard-earned tax dollars are well-spent :rolleyes:.

Hoehoehoe
08-04-08, 00:03
I've connected with Wendy in the past, mostly about 2 years ago, and in fact at the fabled trilevel by Denny's.

She might be a little difficult now, but was very nice when I used to see her. She did always insist on a little more money that I expected, but at least then had a nice body, decent face, and was accomodating, however I do remember she didn't like a load on her face.

I'll offer a little counter to the "tough guy" demeanor. I think if you threatening you tend to bring out the cornered animal in these girls, and trust me, they've been cornered before and don't want to be there. Plus if they hang in an area you want to ever return to, they know all the people there, and you can become a target in the future. I'm not advocating being a wuss, but I think the "macho" advice was beyond what is reasonable or necessary.

She is also absolutely right about the cops, particularly if you get down into Stone Park. Below North Avenue there are an entirely different set of rules, and you'll find yourself with a flashlight in your face reciving a math lesson on why 31 is nowhere near 30MPH, etc.

HHH

Luv Nooke
08-04-08, 00:37
My initial comment might have been a little tongue in cheek, but only a little. Streetwalkers are the most disadvantaged of all the girls we can ever encounter. And, yes, they know other street people. But you don't have to draw first blood to see their nasty side. They'll show you who they are without provocation.

As for returning to an area, the hobbyist is more likely to show up than the girl. Yes, they frequent an area but they are also transient. I really don't have any desire to do the street scene but I did for years. Some of these girls will expose their true inner psyche without any request to do so. Choose any response you like, the are many possibilities awaiting you. I should add, I have had more than one girl turn nasty on me with absolutely no provocation on my part. I don't resort to aggresive thoughts as a first response, but let someone threaten you in your own car and you might have a different response.

Stay in the scene long enough and you'll see what world has to offer. If there's something a guy hasn't seen it yet just give it time, he will.

Hobby Lover
08-04-08, 20:23
Thanks for the advice guys. The more I think about it, I'm just not wired for the street scene. I do have a lot to lose by getting caught. I'm not a tough guy.. and I know my nervousness showed. I'll still cruise but continue with the safari approach. I like watching the scene.

I'm more comfortable with escorts and have had luck with take out at places like the playpen.

Wendy was nice to me, up until I didn't want to drop her off right by the drug dealer.. she seemed very nervous and jittery, She must have been needing a fix.

Fork Please
08-05-08, 00:05
Wendy was playing you for as much as she could get...dont confuse "nice" with "genuinely nice". She was playing it out as far as she could take it. that's what they do almost everytime.

I've been in those "in the car" moments and they suck..In my younger days I always had a weapon...i used a piece of 3/4 inch cable covered with a taped over length of foam pipe insulation and a rigged handle/grip with a loop of rope for my wrist.. I kept it in the groove between my seat and the bottom of the door frame. The city was wide open then and if you mongered around certain neighborhoods, Uptown for example..you were much better off with something to swing and a plan. I played the dumbfuck a few times and learned.

It happens to everyone sooner or later...dont feel bad. Guys on here and all over the country could line up and tell you the same story over and over...your, exact, story...and many other stories.

I only had to use the weapon one time and that was when a very convincing black tranny got in my car...i knew immediately what was up...this tranny was being very aggressive with me and i could smell trouble coming. I acted like everything was cool, said lets get a room and pulled into the RIO motel off of Lincoln, north of Petersen.

I got out of the car, snagged the black jack on the way out and hid it on my leg..walked over to his side of the car quickly and as he was opening the door, and in a submissive position, I took a mock swing at him full force, threatened him wild and fucking agressive and he ran his ass into the alley to the south of the motel...I got back in my car and drove away, nice and slow...man was i rushing and adrenalized.

He wouldn't have stood a chance with a knife and, unless he was a complete dumbass, he wouldn't have been carrying a pistol and trying to turn tricks as a guy in a freaking white lace dress. Inside the car..different story. He could have whipped out a box cuttter and cut me very fast.

Don't fuck around inside the car unless you have the absolute drop and are in control of their consciousness or their primary limbs...arms. (In that case, you drag their asses out of the car through the driver's door)....Or, you have no other choice but to defend yourself.

Not saying that's for you, just saying what everyone else was saying...if you want to mess around the streets you have to expect this sort of stuff...it can be MUCH worse than what you experienced.

The major turning point in your night was when you agreed to be her driver...that was your mistake..you should have said NO and meant it. You had complete control because you were in her room under her name and could have just left. She wouldn't have made scene because she was on necessary turf...her hotel.

When the deed is done, get the fuck out...there is NO payoff for you being nice to these girls beyond paying for some pussy...the next time you would have picked her up she would have tried to play you further...The word NO used properly is always good.

Sorry for the ramble...you need to understand that this stuff will happen to you if you pursue this endeavour of porking street girls.

I retired from street stuff for this exact reason..when crack hit the scene things got REAL froggy out there. Heroin junkies are a much different animal...plus she could have been tweaking for Meth and that's a really fucked up, irrational beast.

Raoul Duke
08-05-08, 02:31
Wendy was playing you for as much as she could get...dont confuse "nice" with "genuinely nice". She was playing it out as far as she could take it. that's what they do almost everytime.

I've been in those "in the car" moments and they suck..In my younger days I always had a weapon...i used a piece of 3/4 inch cable covered with a taped over length of foam pipe insulation and a rigged handle/grip with a loop of rope for my wrist.. I kept it in the groove between my seat and the bottom of the door frame. The city was wide open then and if you mongered around certain neighborhoods, Uptown for example..you were much better off with something to swing and a plan. I played the dumbfuck a few times and learned.

It happens to everyone sooner or later...dont feel bad. Guys on here and all over the country could line up and tell you the same story over and over...your, exact, story...and many other stories.

I only had to use the weapon one time and that was when a very convincing black tranny got in my car...i knew immediately what was up...this tranny was being very aggressive with me and i could smell trouble coming. I acted like everything was cool, said lets get a room and pulled into the RIO motel off of Lincoln, north of Petersen.

I got out of the car, snagged the black jack on the way out and hid it on my leg..walked over to his side of the car quickly and as he was opening the door, and in a submissive position, I took a mock swing at him full force, threatened him wild and fucking agressive and he ran his ass into the alley to the south of the motel...I got back in my car and drove away, nice and slow...man was i rushing and adrenalized.

He wouldn't have stood a chance with a knife and, unless he was a complete dumbass, he wouldn't have been carrying a pistol and trying to turn tricks as a guy in a freaking white lace dress. Inside the car..different story. He could have whipped out a box cuttter and cut me very fast.

Don't fuck around inside the car unless you have the absolute drop and are in control of their consciousness or their primary limbs...arms. (In that case, you drag their asses out of the car through the driver's door)....Or, you have no other choice but to defend yourself.

Not saying that's for you, just saying what everyone else was saying...if you want to mess around the streets you have to expect this sort of stuff...it can be MUCH worse than what you experienced.

The major turning point in your night was when you agreed to be her driver...that was your mistake..you should have said NO and meant it. You had complete control because you were in her room under her name and could have just left. She wouldn't have made scene because she was on necessary turf...her hotel.

When the deed is done, get the fuck out...there is NO payoff for you being nice to these girls beyond paying for some pussy...the next time you would have picked her up she would have tried to play you further...The word NO used properly is always good.

Sorry for the ramble...you need to understand that this stuff will happen to you if you pursue this endeavour of porking street girls.

I retired from street stuff for this exact reason..when crack hit the scene things got REAL froggy out there. Heroin junkies are a much different animal...plus she could have been tweaking for Meth and that's a really fucked up, irrational beast.

The bottom line is that you've got to be careful no matter what. I've had some regulars (not SW chicks, but regulars whom I've met through the Reader or online) who live in some pretty tough neighborhoods. And some who live with their significant others who don't know about their line of work.

For my own safety, in those cases, I've traveled with various forms of protection. In one instance, I met the girl at her incall hotel in the burbs. We were getting busy when, out of nowhere, there was a pounding on the door and a woman cursing my date out. Apparently it was her former manager/pimp (yes, a woman pimp) who was calling her all sorts of names and was threatening her. The broad must have been watching the place as she knew which door to knock on. In any event, my date was a little freaked out about her car getting keyed and I was a little freaked out about whether or not the nut case on the other side of the door had a weapon. A couple of minutes after that, the phone in the room rang. It was the pimp who proceeded to curse the girl out. We ended the session, I walked her to her car and followed her to the expressway to make sure that she was okay and not being followed. It was kind of surreal as I didn't know what to expect. I'm a passive individual, but it gave me peace of mind to know that I had something on me that would aid me in my defense if needed.

Unfortunately it's crazy out there, so you've got to be careful. I'd hate to get into a confrontation with anyone, but if my safety is threatened, I'm going to do what I have to in order to ensure that I sustain as little damage as possible. There was a happy ending to the story though. We met up a week later and had a great time.

To make a long story short, I've pretty much given up going to certain neighborhoods and seeing providers who live with significant others. That was just stupid on my part. I figured it was just a matter of time before I'd run into a problem. Fortunately, at least for now, I'm thinking with a clearer head and I'm safer for it.

Luv Nooke
08-05-08, 09:38
Since we’re in the mood for telling war stories, here’s one. I answered a CL ad for an incall. The girl responded with an e-mail address that somehow looked real, like she wasn’t savvy enough to have a fake address. I did a search in Google on the name and found a girl who had been arrested in the past year. Now it really seemed like her real name! The article described the offense and gave her then current address. These girls move around a lot but it seemed I might have her true identity.

I went ahead with the appointment. Not long after getting into the room I could see she was a street walker/scam artist who had graduated into an incall escort. But the skunk hadn’t changed its stripes. Anyway, she made it clear the appointment was not going to go for the time agreed after I had already paid her. So I politely asked for my money back so I could leave and she could get on with her next appointment, who, by the way, had just called and she told him she’d only be another 10 minutes.

Somehow this idiot seemed to think that keeping my hour worth of money and telling me I’d only get 10 minutes was okay. I said it wasn’t and, without touching, reached into the drawer and withdrew my cash. She attacked me. I walked out of there bleeding from the side of my head. Once outside, I got into a cab and sped off. Later I got to see myself in a mirror. Holy Crap! The whole side of my face was covered in blood! If a cop had seen me I would never have realized how much blood there was and would never have had a plausible explanation. Bad scene all the way around. The point is, I had given up street walkers a long, long time ago just to not be bad situations ever again. I wasn’t going to leave a couple hundred behind but also didn’t expect to be attacked.

When I was doing the street scene I had my game plan too. Didn’t need it too often but there were moments. I had a quick head grab, neck choke thing that saved my butt more than once when things went south in ½ sec. inside the car. It’s not the place where you want to play games. I, too, have seen a razor up close. Bad scene all the way around. I learned and so does every guy who chooses to play the game. But I don’t need this crap. There are too many other avenues for exercising your addiction, it’s just that the street scene involves more hunting and adrenaline, and sometimes we need that.

Walnut
08-05-08, 16:03
When I am in an area of streetwalkers I always follow these simple rules.

1. Drive around for a few blocks in each direction to make sure there are no LEO around waiting to fill out paperwork.

2. I just park my car (usually in Denny's) and just walk over to them in person. Ask them what hotel they are in and tell them to meet you there now.

3. Or I park by the car wash and wait for one to walk by. I have nailed many a hoe in the wash.

4. On 47 in chicago I used to nail them in the uhaul lot.

My rules for dealing with a streetwalker.

1. Never date a black hoe (they are used to violence)

2. Never offer a ride, food, help

3. I look at them as sub-human garbage who purpose is to release my cum.

4. Never give them any information (name, town, work) that a pimp can use.

5. Never wear any jewerly, wallet.

6. Lock everything on your car. If your dumb enough to get them in a car make sure you have a weapon handy.

Some of these women you may thing are normal, but all can cause a bad day for you.

The same part of your brain that causes all of us to be sexual predators is the same part that can justify a beat down. Its ok to hit a hoe. I ddint make those bad decisions and God put them on earth to serve my pleasure.

I haven't in years, but years ago I remember having to release my inner demon on a hoe who try the box cutter move on me. Just go in to battle mode. All I can realy remeber is having alot of blood in my car, sore knuckes. And the look of a crying hoe. All I could think is (damn that bloody hoe almost looks human)

Luv Nooke
08-05-08, 16:24
Its ok to hit a hoe.

I think I'm going to get t-shirts made with this. Who wants one?

Hoehoehoe
08-05-08, 17:18
I appreciate that we are all entitled to our own attitudes towards SWs, but I cannot imagine that taking a default position that a SW was put on earth to be a "cum dump" for you is going to create a positive experience for you, or (don't be shocked at this) the others who will meet the girl.

I've had hundreds of them and I find almost without exception that treating someone politely and like a human being yields the best results. If inside your head you are imagining yourself to be a Nazi tank commander mistreating prisoners, enjoy the fantasy, but life is tough enough for these people already.

I can deal instantly and very harshly with someone who crosses the line, but I don't go into the situation with that attitude.

HHH

Char47
08-05-08, 19:21
Drove by OSB while in the area about two weeks ago about 7ish on a Monday. ... Anyone been there recent who can say if things have
settled back to normal yet?Visited today in the afternoon. Open and active, some of the regulars still around (e.g. Mimi), but action was much more modest. Dances with fair friction, but much less able to roam (at one point one dancer told me bouncer was looking for my hands to be nowhere except her hips) and one or two grabs on my 2nd turn with a dancer vs lots of hand action before. Still a nice place, but mileage has been significantly reduced.

Luv Nooke
08-05-08, 23:07
I don't go into the situation with that attitude.Agree completely! In fact, I had a favorite SW for a while who, depite being a complete knunkle head, was an incredible amount of fun and I always looked forward to seeing her.

This discussion began with one fellow describing an unpleasant experience. The point is that dealing with SW's is a very different experience than other options. He should know that, know that he is not alone in this experience, and understand that the situations can get much worse than what he saw.

Dagnazty
08-05-08, 23:35
I can not disagree with any of the previous posts. My point was: acting like a nervous ***** is like dangling chum in front of a shark. Sharks will attack other sharks when provoked but not out of habit. I do pity these girls, some have lived hellatious lives and don't know anything else. Others are stupid and jumped into the life thinking they could swim. No one swims in quicksand. While I do pity them, I will not let them bring me down or get me busted. That is why you have to have be on your game when seeking them out. Drive by a couple times not only to check for your uncle, but also to observe them. Are they twitchy? Strung out? Black? Very dirty? Do they have a lot of sores? If so don't bother. They will be too much trouble. You can also stop at a gas station for a rain coat. The girl will not want to go in alone as she expects to get left. Ask her to go in with you cause you don't leave anyone alone in your car. Give her a 10 and ask her to get you a coke while you get the package. Tell her she can get herself something too. She will likely choose Mountain Dew and Hostess or Doritos. Then return to the car, don't unlock her door and drive off. End of story, no mess. Don't plan on picking her up again. And about her friends, just deny you ever saw her. These girls know they are all messed up and she will figure you are either telling the truth or maybe her "friend" was too smelly for you. She will not pass up the opprotinity to make her money. These aren't real friends and they are always looking for a reason to put another girl down.

Member #1658
08-06-08, 02:22
I agree with most of this post, except for two things:

I just park my car(usually in Denny's) and just walk over to them in person. Ask them what hotel they are in and tell them to meet you there now.
I have done the walk up approach, but I prefer a different strategy. I pull up next to them with the door unlocked and give them "the look". If they hop in my car with absolutely no discussion whatsoever, then we don't have LEO. LEO is not going to hop in a car, let alone hop in uninvited. If a suspected SW wants to have ANY conversation whatsover through the window, I drive off without saying a word. Having them get in my car with no discussion at all is one of my tests to confirm that they are indeed a SW.

I look at them as sub-human garbage who purpose is to release my cum.
I can't imagine enjoying this hobby with that attitude. Maybe you're picking up a different class of SW than I am. Maybe you're picking them up after they've been on the street for years and are all strung out on crack. I am VERY picky and only pick up girls that look respectable and clean. If I roll up on a gal and they look strung out, drunk, mean, or I otherwise get a bad vibe, I just drive off. I have only had one bad experience with a SW and that was a simple cash and dash that was my own fault for allowing it to happen, and I learned from it. Pick up the clean looking gals and treat them kindly and they will, for the most part, do the same. Pick up the ones that are toothless chickenheads that have been on the street for years and yes, you will likely be dealing with drama.

I'll even give them a ride somewhere if it's on my way, as long as they're asking to be dropped at a public place like a gas station -- no neighborhood drop offs because they could be taking you to a drug dealer's house. Even the ones that meet my criteria are on drugs -- why else would they be doing this for a living?

MWM
08-06-08, 18:13
Thanks you HHH for being the voice of reason. Being nice has almost always helped me have a better time especially if you plan to see them again. However, I have had to turn on a dime into attack mode a few times when things got ugly.

Someone else pointed out that sizing them up first is a good idea and I completely agree. You can tall alot by taking a good look before they get in.

I appreciate that we are all entitled to our own attitudes towards SWs, but I cannot imagine that taking a default position that a SW was put on earth to be a "cum dump" for you is going to create a positive experience for you, or (don't be shocked at this) the others who will meet the girl.

I've had hundreds of them and I find almost without exception that treating someone politely and like a human being yields the best results. If inside your head you are imagining yourself to be a Nazi tank commander mistreating prisoners, enjoy the fantasy, but life is tough enough for these people already.

I can deal instantly and very harshly with someone who crosses the line, but I don't go into the situation with that attitude.

HHH

SuperDick
08-12-08, 04:52
was in town again from august 1st -5th... had a good time, weather was fairly good, except for that wild monday night storm aug 4th..

Bars: Playpen.. overall , pretty good experience, most of the dancers were older, overweight, but friendly.. did get a nice $10 dance from a very busty thick black lady named tina.. She was groping my crotch area and stroking my cock during the dance.. I was going to ask about takeout, but she bolted for one of her regulars and said she had to go.. police were there at the door as a doorman taking cover charge? on sat night.

bobbys.. a bit better, more of a younger crowd, the ladies were younger, more ethnic, mixed, asian black, but very high mileage..

New Carls .. i went there during the day, .. only two white ladies there, but they said the minimum for the dances were $25?? per song.. I just laughed and walked out.. bobbys and playpen starts at $10 a dance..

OSB... I read the reports about this place, and the mileage was a bit low, I had two dancers tell me that i had to keep my hands on the hips , no roaming.. very crowded on friday and sat nights, and had police there.. some guy with a black shirt with police on it.. But i still like this place..
most of the ladies were mixed ethnic, young (20-23) and great round bubble asses with i love.. there was this one hispanic lady that said she needed "a ride" and wanted to know if i can help her out.. But then she changed her mind and left with two younger hispanic guys..

street scene... was pretty dead, no action that i saw ... except for an asian lady that was leaving new carls around 2am on sat night.. she "needed a ride" and had offered a wild dream for 150 roses for FS.. i declined and she talked me into a CBJ for 60 flowers. overall it was a ok experience, but she was rushing the whole time.. Best part of this dream was when she had my nuts in her mouth while she tried to talk on the cell phone!!!

Rub & Tugged
08-12-08, 09:56
Monday at 1:30 Louis D's Two uglies working $10 per dance

Playpen 2:00 Two black chicks, one ancient Asain, one white chick $10

Carl's 2:45 Two white chicks, one hot. Dances 2 for $30

Bobby's I had a smoking chick named Samantha $20.... Said she lived in Beloit. I told her to work at the handjob stores of ERS or C'est La Vie in Belvadire.

I also fucked a hooker named Jody off of Craigslist in Lombard for $100 at about 10:30. She was much fatter and uglier than her pic.

Lurking
08-12-08, 21:29
[QUOTE=SuperDick]was in town again from August 1st.

OSB. I read the reports about this place, and the mileage was a bit low, I had two dancers tell me that I had to keep my hands on the hips, no roaming. Very crowded on Friday and sat nights, and had police there. Some guy with a black shirt with police on it. But I still like this place.

Most of the ladies were mixed ethnic, young (20-23) and great round bubble asses with I love. There was this one hispanic lady that said she needed "a ride" and wanted to know if I can help her out. But then she changed her mind and left with two younger hispanic guys.

Yeah, it's a shame about OSB. They use to offer the best mileage out of all the places. Twenty would get you roaming hands anywhere Sigh. Not anymore, at least for now. As they say time heals all wounds. Let's hope it does there.

Speedstick
08-20-08, 19:03
O’Hare Girls is a complete rip-off.

I am posting this in a couple of places since there is no Elmhurst thread, I hope Jackson does not mind but I feel it is important to get this information out there. I was in Chicago the other day and decided to treat myself on the last day of my vacation.

I blame myself for not doing my research before I went, but I really was not planning on visiting anywhere. With that said I had read a lot about 15th Ave. Bookstore and stopped by to see the place. I picked up one of the free adult flyers to look through and found O’Hare Girls advertising $$. 50 all-inclusive special. It was close enough and I had enough time before I flew out I thought what the heck. Even though it said all-inclusive I figured there was going to be some tip.

I got there paid up front and went to the back with a girl and she started to perform the massage, after about 10 minutes of just light touching she ask me if there was anything else. I said yes and she said she would need another $$$$$$$$. I indicated that was a little more than I was used to paying. Even paying $$. 50 was more than I am used to paying. I told her I would do another $, (the wrong head was doing the thinking at this point, she was a real looker) she said for that I could massage myself and she would watch. I got up and left this all took place in about 15-20 min. She never complained even if the house took ½ of the $$. 50, the ladies are making $. 25, for nothing what is there to complain about. I saw about 4 ladies working all very pretty, but it is definitely a rip-off. Let me know say this I am middle age and average build. I am clean cut and shower when I go out, and not some smelly over weight slob.

It is this kind of stuff that has started here in the U. S. Is the reason I go overseas now, there is none of this kind of crap going on.

Thencame Brnsn
08-21-08, 12:47
You learned a good lesson and got away cheap. I told an aquantance of mine years ago that place was a ripoff based on reports on this and a few other boards, but I transferred out of town and either he forgot what I told him or just didn't believe me. He went there about three years ago, and was promised FS two girl session for $100 door fee and $300 beans/kisses/ cherries or whatever you want to call it. He paid, the girls laughed at him, sat down in a chair, and told him he had 15 minutes to take care of himself. When he complained and said they promised FS, they said, "well you ain't getting FS, but you are getting F$*@ed." When he left, he saw a nice 300 lb 6' + biker dude hanging out behind scenes. Probably the complaint/customer service manager!!

ChicagoScott
08-26-08, 15:03
Does the Manheim stroll ever trickle to the hotels up north a little, toward 294? A few times in the past weeks i have seen potential ladies hanging around up that way.

Chi Guy
08-26-08, 17:41
Does the Manheim stroll ever trickle to the hotels up north a little, toward 294? A few times in the past weeks i have seen potential ladies hanging around up that way.
Wouldn't surprise me. That's still south of Irving Park, and there've been SW reports in the past on Irving un Schiller Park.

Thencame Brnsn
08-26-08, 17:50
..parts of Des Plaines. Saw the "hitchkiker" type a year or so ago when I lived there, once on Elmhurst Rd, just past Busse, and a few weeks later, saw her again near Beacon Pub on other side of DP. Both times giving that look. Had an SO at time so did not partake or inquire.

Dagnazty
08-26-08, 21:40
I have not seen any tween irving and the airport but have seen a couple in DPlaines on 45. Usually by the hotel just before the down town section of DP. Met one once off a chat line a few years back. Not worth the return call.

Whiskey Priest
08-27-08, 08:39

local ladies have been known to use that hotel along the N side of 294 (days inn or something,) so I'd say it's possible.

Mr Peoria
08-28-08, 00:22
Saw a skinny blonde walking south just south of grand on manheimm on the east side. Sparkly shirt, not a bad looking body but a bit of the crack ***** eyes. (really wide open)

Then walking north on the other side was a black lady about 5'10 and good looking body, pretty sure she was working.

Anyone partake?

The Screws
08-29-08, 18:12

Most of the girls stop near the KFC and turn around....might be the bridge that scares them.

Whiskey Priest
09-17-08, 10:30
There were sights worth seeing on 12/45 earlier in the week both times the clock struck twelve. The latter one was better.

Joe Hart
09-22-08, 22:49
Was in the area on a Monday early evening about 6:00PM. Took a ride down Manhiem a little south of Grand Ave. and spotted 3 WSW and possibly a 4th. One was Wendy who I've enjoyed a few times in the past. Didn't have time to stop.......Just wanted to let you all know there is some action
Enjoy!

Prowler069
09-25-08, 07:01
I drove through the stroll and was able to find a nice WSW this was about 1:30am. She had on a blue jean skirt with a white top and a tattoo on her leg. She gave a great BBJ for a Jackson. She seems to be pretty young in her early twenties. I picked her up by the new Shell on the side street. Fellows be on the lookout for this gem.

Whiskey Priest
09-30-08, 10:28
stroll was pretty busy at 4am

Gigahop1
10-08-08, 18:16
How do you guys who pick up girls during the day find a spot to park? I tried it once over by 47th and Cicero and I was a nervous wreck while driving around trying to find a discrete location. It felt like I was running from the FBI with the Lindeberg baby in the trunk or something. Every shadow made me jumpy.

Tples69
10-09-08, 01:43
This might be old news for some of you but I have it on good word that the owners of OSB are opening a new club on 25th between Lake and North. Supposed to open in November. I was invited to the pre-opening party so I should know more soon.

MWM
10-09-08, 10:26
Saw a nice/sluttly looking tall blonde with long hair yesterday after noon about 2PM on manhiem. Lot's of red lipstick and looked inviting but I had to get back to work and didn't have time to stop. Anyone see or meet her?

Dick Hertz
10-16-08, 10:08
Drove by one step yesterday about 9pm and the place was closed. Do anyone know what happen.

Chitown Hustla
10-16-08, 20:04
Not sure what happened but OSB is closed for good.

Supposedly the bartender Rob is going to open a new place near Lake and 25th St.

Illini333
10-21-08, 20:14
Has anyone been to this place?? Its actually in Franklin Park next to the Lido Inn. There seems to be some potential here. I know it is owned by the same owners of Cha Chas down on Western and Pershing. It use to be a strip club but last time I went to ChaChas it was not. Does this place have girls giving lap dances?? I have seen some hot latinas going in there.

ChicagoScott
11-07-08, 14:48
Stopped in during the middle of the week, around 11:30pm or so. The lot seemed a little quiet so I figured what the hell. First off, who is the really young & skinny chick who's always there? She could be cute if she wasn't so wacky. Couple of sexy black girls, too much perfume for my liking though. And damn! Who is the older girl that looks like she has been there since the '60's? Yikes! There was one very cute dark haired girl with a great looking set of natural tits, but she left shortly after I got there. I would have spent some cash on her for sure. When I left I saw her walking down Manheim and gave it a brief thought, but LE is always so over that stretch.

I haven't been to Bobby's in a while, kept reading it went downhill. OSB is closed obviously, any news on the new one? Still have yet to check out the new Carl's, the security out front makes me nervous, and it's almost always packed.

Did stumble in to Heavenly Bodies a few weeks back. For the cheap beer & food, and the pretty decent looking chicks, it's really not that bad of an option if you just want to look at some T&A.

Chitown Kevin
11-12-08, 14:36
Has anybody have luck with Patty.

Rub & Tugged
11-25-08, 10:51
Stopped in here for a grinder yesterday. I posted about a chick named Tina that worked at playpen on a January 08 post. She gave me her number and I posted it. She wanted $350/hr for FS off the premisis. Anyway, she was working at Louis D's yesterday afternoon and told me her name was "Casey" and that she got fired from Playpen for giving her number out to too many guys. She then informed me that I could have her number for FS off premisis. I figured I could look it up in the prior post, but didn't think that it might have changed. I wouldn't pay that much anyway so the point is moot for me. This chick was sour that she was working at Louis D's so it must be a lot less $$ than playpen.

Mr Peoria
11-30-08, 16:16
Seen what I think are the regular workers but would be great to get face pics of the non LE ladies.

ChicagoScott
12-01-08, 21:29
What are you talking about?

GoldenGreek
12-02-08, 06:28
Anyone know the new location for One Step Beyond?

If it has opened.

Mr Peoria
12-02-08, 20:44
For the legit girls would be nice to get photos of their faces posted.

I see 3 or 4 fairly regular ones on manheimm, having their pic posted by a member would help validate they are real & not LE.

Member #1658
12-03-08, 03:16
Picked up Linda tonight right next to the O'Hare Kitchenette Motel. 5'8" Blonde WSW in her early to mid twenties.

Linda gave an oustanding BBBJCIM -- deepthroat, gagged once but didn't miss a lick :) - just kept right on going, licked my balls, grabbed my ass -- just a great BBBJ!

You'll have to negotiate with her though. She started high with me to see what I'd say. I said "I guess I'll have to drop you off cause that's too much for me" -- that almost always works. They usually start counter offering immediately. She did a great job even after I got her price down to something reasonable -- which is smart because now I'll remember her if I see her again.

She may be staying at the apartments/motel directly across from Carl's in Stone Park but I'm not sure. That's where she asked me to drop her off. It may just be her dope boy's place because some guy was waiting on her when we got there.

She says she offers full room service with lingere and the whole nine yards. I tend not to trust SWs for room service, but it's your call.

She was the best looking thing I've seen on Mannheim in a long time. Go get her! Good luck.

Mike Rudolph
12-04-08, 19:03
Anyone know the new location for One Step Beyond?

If it has opened.Has not opened yet, it's going to be called Oasis, and it's going to be on 25th between St. Charles and Lake Street. Somebody posted something about it on Stripclublist under "Bobby's" message board.

Local Hick
12-04-08, 20:33
From the Topix website:

New fashion show bar in Melrose Park looking for experienced lingerie models/dancers to make big $$$ no nudity allowed. If interested please send your name, phone #, head shot and body shot to oasismp@live.com. Experienced girls preferred but will train.

Local Hick
12-09-08, 18:42
Just saw this ad on CL for Melrose. I believe I saw her at OSB quite some time ago. Anyone else recognize her?

(ONE TO COUNT ON!!!) - w4m - 22 (melrose park)
Reply to: ***********************
Date: 2008-12-09, 3:35PM CST

Are you that sweet guy looking for a sure thing? Then check me out for that non-rushed experience you been missing!!! I garauntee a smile... 630-589-TWOSEVENONEE5. No blocked calls please. In and out app. available.

SeekPetite
12-11-08, 16:25
Picked up a blond today around 11:15am, just north of the Thornton’s Gas Station. .40 for BBBJCIM with spit. Probably around 35, little chuck for my tastes, but great service and was not cracked out. Better Pickens then Rockford.

Member #4914
12-11-08, 16:40
Better Pickens then Rockford.
Easy now, lets not exaggerate the situation! Seeing one blond out today after months (even years) of not hardly seeing anything out does not even come close to the quality and quantity of present day Rockford!!

In fact even 5-10 yrs ago when Mannheim was in its waning years as a destination cruising spot to look for SWs, it still had less to offer than present day Rockford.

On my last 5 or so trips down Mannheim over the last several months, I can only confirm sightings of no more than 3 having been out at any given time.

By contrast; my last visit to Rockford yielded at least 10 sw sightings around ground zero alone, not to mention that for a little extra coin there is always the lingerie shops with some absolute hotties as a sure thing back up...

Mike Rudolph
12-16-08, 15:24
From the Topix website:

New fashion show bar in Melrose Park looking for experienced lingerie models/dancers to make big $$$ no nudity allowed. If interested please send your name, phone #, head shot and body shot to oasismp@live.com. Experienced girls preferred but will train.The new place is supposed to be open friday according to the chatter on their SCL site.

Dagnazty
12-17-08, 00:08
Anyone know the address of the new joint?

Jfash
12-18-08, 02:26
I am not sure of the address, but I have seen the place. It is on the right hand on side if you are going south on 25th avenue. It is after Lake and before the railroad tracks. It is in a new strip mall right across the R & S Grill. Enter into the strip mall, and Oasis Bar and Grill is located in the middle of the mall.

Local Hick
12-23-08, 17:35
The listing is already down. If you see her listed again, you may want to cut and paste the pic and listing here instead of the link.

First time I've seen her and she looks like a hottie.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ers/964548400.html

Local Hick
12-23-08, 19:25
SCL was showing the grand opening as last Friday. Did anyone get in and check it out yet? If so, how did it compare to OSB?

Mister Quick
12-25-08, 10:33
From the news. The way I am reading this you could be violating the law if you tell someone online, such as here, where to pick up a prostitute.

A proposed Cook County ordinance could help clean up the image of Mannheim Road.

The Public Morals Nuisance Violation Ordinance would allow for the prosecution of those who solicit prostitutes.

"Prostitution is a crime," noted Cook County Commissioner Peter Silvestri. "(Prostitutes) not free from sin, but the supply only grows if there's a demand.

"It's the same with a drug dealer and a drug buyer. Prostitution is wrong, but so are the people who solicit it.

"Mannheim Road has a reputation," he said of the street's notoriety as a place to pick up prostitutes. "It's generally acknowledged that the situation is better, but it's still an issue. One prostitute on Mannheim is one too many, and that's why I've taken a role to get this (proposed ordinance) passed.

Silvestri said the proposed ordinance would allow law enforcement officers to arrest anyone who is trying to solicit a prostitute.

"Soliciting is a violation of a law," he said. "Purchasing drugs is against the law. Purchasing sex is the same."

According to the proposed ordinance, any person who solicits another for the purpose of prostitution; arranges or offers to arrange a meeting for the purpose of prostitution; or directs another to a place, knowing such direction is for the purpose of prostitution, would be violating the law.

The ordinance also would include as violations, solicitation by Internet or other electronic communications.

Penalties for violating the ordinance include fines between $500 and $1,000 and suspension or revocation of any county licenses, such as business or liquor, if applicable.

The ordinance also allows for the seizure and impounding of any vehicle used in the solicitation of a prostitute.

Any fines collected would be deposited in a special Women's Justice Services Fund, to support the operation of the rehabilitation programs provided by the county's Department of Women's Justice Services.

Silvestri said he also would like to allow the Cook County Sheriff's Department be able to work out agreements with police departments, such as the Franklin Park Police Department, to help enforce the law along Mannheim Road.

Silvestri called the borders between Unincorporated Leyden Township and its neighboring municipalities "undeniable."

"Giving them greater authority to work together would benefit the community as a whole," he said.

Village President Dan Pritchett agreed.

"We're trying to do good things on Mannheim," he said, naming businesses that have settled in and others that have invested in improvements. "We're diligently pursuing redevelopment for the corner of Grand (Avenue) and Mannheim.

"The problem is, it's counter-productive, especially near the hotels," he said of the string of establishments that run along Mannheim north of North Avenue.

Rub & Tugged
12-26-08, 11:38
Anyone see the ad (christmas day) in the Tribune for a erotic massage spa on Mannheim a block north of Lake...it was a bigger ad, not like the tiny ones in the sun times....it didn't have a name of the place listed.... Someone investigate please...

LapDogg
12-26-08, 20:12
Anyone see the ad (christmas day) in the Tribune for a erotic massage spa on Mannheim a block north of Lake...it was a bigger ad, not like the tiny ones in the sun times....it didn't have a name of the place listed.... Someone investigate please...Must be the new businesses on Mannheim that the village president was referring to. I guess cracking down on street prostitution will allow massage parlors, strip clubs, etc to flourish. It's much easier to get payoffs from so called legitimate businesses then from streetwalkers.

Dagnazty
12-28-08, 04:19
Took a ride down 45 tonight, could not believe all of the people getting pulled over. From Melrose Park all the way down past Lake. Every city was in on the action.

Rub & Tugged
12-30-08, 11:20
Anyone drive by the new spa?...they had another ad, but they left the address out this time....I think its called "a spa for you".....

Mike Rudolph
12-30-08, 18:31
SCL was showing the grand opening as last Friday. Did anyone get in and check it out yet? If so, how did it compare to OSB?The bar itself is awesome, but you're not going there for drinks. The women are, in a word, UGLY. It's like they kept the worst from OSB and brought them to oasis. I can't even report on dances because I didn't get one.

Local Hick
12-31-08, 19:03
It will be interesting to see if any of the other dancers migrate over there in time. I rarely get out that way anymore, but maybe in a few months, I'll make the trip. Do they make the dancers wear stockings like the other clubs in the area or is it the same as OSB was?

The bar itself is awesome, but you're not going there for drinks. The women are, in a word, UGLY. It's like they kept the worst from OSB and brought them to oasis. I can't even report on dances because I didn't get one.

Dagnazty
01-01-09, 05:24
Can anyone let us know where the bar is. I have looked for it a couple of times with no luck. Is it just around the corner from where OSB was? Also, I noticed that one of the PR girls from OSB has been advertising on CL. Don't know why anyone would pay that kind of cash for her time.

Illini333
01-01-09, 14:47
Yes they wear stockings now. It is nothing like the old one. They got rid of all the good girls. Bar is nice though but its nothing like the old one and all of its craziness

Tony Sop II
01-02-09, 00:31
Anyone ever gotten any takeout from Darcy? Saw her ad on backpage awhile ago. PM if you prefer

Dagnazty
01-03-09, 02:19
Is Darcy still at Carl's. I heard about back page but have not caught her ad. She is definately worth the trip to Carls, if she is working. Does she work regularly?

Tony Sop II
01-03-09, 19:21
She says she is usualy there during the week around 5

Dagnazty
01-05-09, 02:00
Finally found Oasis. It is in the new strip mall on 25th just south of Lake. It can be a little difficult finding the driveway though, it is a little further south than you would expect. Did not get in though cause they appear to be closed on Sundays. I will check it out later this week though.

Illini333
01-05-09, 13:21
Can anyone let us know where the bar is. I have looked for it a couple of times with no luck. Is it just around the corner from where OSB was? Also, I noticed that one of the PR girls from OSB has been advertising on CL. Don't know why anyone would pay that kind of cash for her time.

You must be talking about LaLa. I saw her on craigslist too. She is dirty as hell. She got fired from playpen for doing stuff there and for selling drugs and she is one of the reasons one step got busted. She was doing stuff in the cars.

OrderIn
01-05-09, 23:08
Went there earlier today. The bar itself looks great, but not worth the trip. It was only me and one more guy, the bartender and 2 girls. After my first beer, the 2 girls got dressed and left. It was just me and the bartender. No music, no dancing, just the 2 guys and all the girls behind the bar. Could get better later but now, not worth it. Out of the 2 girls one was hot the other, kinda crackish.

Rub & Tugged
01-07-09, 16:24
Oasis is very close to Lake on 25th.. The tricky part is for a strip mall, it doesn't face 25th it faces south....its a big building on the west side of the road before the tracks.

Also I did a drive by on "A spa for him and her" that has shady advertising in the trib. It is kind of diagonal from Playpen to the North on Manneheim in a little strip mall. Its about 200 yards south of the Stone Park police station.

ChicagoScott
01-12-09, 01:52
Man, talk about a weird strip mall? What kind of building is that? It looks like a super long metal barn or something.

Was going to stop by tonight, but there were zero cars or lights on. Have to try again another time, although, that mall was so weird looking to have a bar, especially something that used to be so cool & dirty. Pun intended ;)

Tples69
01-14-09, 11:13
I was at the grand opening a few weeks back and it was packed with at least 12-18 girls working. Mostly just okay looking. I stopped back in there on Monday around 5pm and it was DEAD. Two girls and three guys.

Silentjd2001
01-14-09, 16:32
I went in there on Monday night- it was D E A D. Only 1 dancer who (against my best judgment) I elected to have a few dances with. After the first, she cut me a "deal" on the second and third. When we were done the upsale began- while she was telling me I owed her more than we had agreed, I was confronted by a dude dressed like a pimp who although was across the room, apparently was able to hear everything said between us. Surprise surprise, the pimp collaborated the dancer’s story. To avoid any trouble, I paid the extra $20 and moved on with my life.

I will not be back and suggest you guys visit elsewhere. This is definitely not the old OSB.

Rub & Tugged
01-14-09, 17:57
Another board insinuating someone got shot at Bobby's last night....any confirmation?

OrderIn
01-15-09, 04:14
Yes there was a shooting. It was gang members. Guy dropped right in front of the billiards place next door. Shot by a rival gang member. It was all taped off til the next morning. Girl said there was a big fight right before that. I dont know if it started at Bobby's or the pool hall and the fight just happened in front of Bobby's. But the kid did get shot somewhere between Bobby's and the pool hall then dropped dead in front of the doors of the pool hall.

Chi Guy
01-15-09, 19:29
Yes there was a shooting. It was gang members. Guy dropped right in front of the billiards place next door. Shot by a rival gang member. It was all taped off til the next morning. Girl said there was a big fight right before that. I dont know if it started at Bobby's or the pool hall and the fight just happened in front of Bobby's. But the kid did get shot somewhere between Bobby's and the pool hall then dropped dead in front of the doors of the pool hall.
It was only murder. At least there aren't many of those dangerous SW's out. Them's the ones you gotta worry 'bout y'know.

Dagnazty
01-17-09, 01:03
You should never let the girls manipulate you in that way. These girls can not demand any price for their dances. They MUST work on a donation basis for legal reasons. They will not tell you this because it becomes more difficult to extort funds. If it happens again, give her what you agreed upon. Worst case scenario, you will be asked to leave. If that is how they choose to do business, you don't want to hang out there anyway. You will be better off rollling out to the next bar. Best case scenario, the girls will learn that they can't get away with this crap.

Chitown Hustla
01-17-09, 20:26
I agree with Dagnazty but some of the dancers have pimps who sit in the bar while they dance. It sounds like the dancer's pimp forced him to give her the money which I can't blame him in that case. Better to give her the money than get roughed up or shot.

Dagnazty
01-18-09, 04:23
Stopped in tonight for a drink and some pool. It is a shame this place isn't getting the girls, I would love to have another option for fashion shows. If you go, make sure to keep track of your money if the little bald guy is bartending. Apparently he likes to set his own drink prices.

Silentjd2001
01-19-09, 14:36
Hustla is right- I wanted to avoid any further problems with the pimp. I’m not usually one to shy away from a confrontation, but figured as I was there alone and this guy had the "glazed" look on his face, I figured an extra $20 was worth getting out of there without my person or car being at$at$ up.

Play safe!

Whiskey Priest
01-22-09, 11:51
While I didn't have the opportunity to stop and chat, there were several decent looking girls hanging around on the North to Grand strip.

Member #1214
01-29-09, 22:35
Was going to work and saw a WSW cross the Melrose Crossing parking lot and then double back to a waiting car. Couldn't see much of her, but she was prob 40 something, blond and if the guy paid more than 40 was getting ripped off.

Hobby Lover
01-31-09, 09:59
The other night I decided to do the Melrose Strip. I didn't see any activity at all. I stopped off at a number of the notels and didn't see anything coming or going. It was really dead. I noticed that there was still a bit of snow on sidewalks so it must make things more difficult.

I also checked out the plaza Where Bobby's is located and There was nothing going on that I could see.

Drove to where Oasis is. Like Most everyone I drove past it, its kind of difficult to see since the strip where its located facing south you drive right past it. Well as I was driving south on 25th street, I think I saw a BSW. I got the look as I passed her.. but When i pulled to turn around she wasn't there. Not sure If she got picked by someone else or what happened.

I then went to Oasis and there were a few good looking women there. It was their first week. One was named Monica and one was Alana. Both are Mexican. i Got a dance from Monica, decent grind. I told her that in a bit I'd like another but never got around to it since she went to someone else and I got a phone call and something else came up.

Member #1658
02-03-09, 23:25
I drove up and down Mannheim looking for fun for quite a while last night. I saw ONE single WSW who I wasn't interested in... They all have to make their money somehow. How do you guys find them when it's 10 degrees out? I even tried slow drives along some of the motels thinking maybe someone would be giving a hint of some sort -- nothing...

Member #1658
02-05-09, 02:22
Answering my own post... Yes, there are a couple of them out there. I saw a BSW and then a somewhat cute thin WSW tonight around 11:00pm. I picked up the WSW who called herself "shakey". She had dark hair and slightly dark skin. She was in her early 20s. She may have had some hispanic in her, or American Indian - not sure. I asked where she was from and she said California. That didn't tell me anything... Anyway, FS in the car for $40. She was glad I had heated seats! Tight little kitty but not real enthusiastic about her job. I don't know if she knows why she's gotten the nickname "shakey", but I figured it out. When we were done and I was taking her back, she started zoning out and twitching a bit. Then all of a sudden she snapped out of it. Kind of strange.

Anyway, for 9 degrees outside I did OK. No sooner did I drop her off than I saw a Sheriff Deputy harassing her. I guess he must not have seen me drop her off - thankfully.

Later!

I drove up and down Mannheim looking for fun for quite a while last night. I saw ONE single WSW who I wasn't interested in... They all have to make their money somehow. How do you guys find them when it's 10 degrees out? I even tried slow drives along some of the motels thinking maybe someone would be giving a hint of some sort -- nothing...

Whiskey Priest
02-05-09, 10:30
When we were done and I was taking her back, she started zoning out and twitching a bit. Then all of a sudden she snapped out of it. Kind of strange.

Michelle used to do that all the time, esp on the drive back. I chalked it up to drugs of one sort or another. Seemed like she was nodding out.

Whiskey Priest
02-13-09, 10:38
I will admit right off that I may be reading too much into this, but the way the conversation went leaves room for assumptions.

So earlier this week the lady and I swing into the little taco joint next to Louis D's. I had noticed the sign was changed and the overall appearance inside and out was different somehow, so when I got to talking with the cook/waiter, I asked if it was new owners.

He responded in perfect plain English, "No same owners. We just had a new sign painted and we rearranged the bar to make room for Friday and Saturday nights when we have THE GIRLS WHO WILL COME IN AND DANCE FOR THE GUYS."

Now I know a lot of these taco joints, esp in the city, turn into a bit of a disco on the weekends. Maybe that is what he meant, but he flat out said that girls come in to dance for guys. I told my girl the Louis D mix up story before, so she knows what is right next door. After the guy walked away she even said "well I guess we won't come here on the weekends." And she likes to dance, so I don't think she said this because guys and girls will be salsa'ing together. She's thinking what I am.

The few times I've stayed there to eat it's either been in the first room, or I was drunk and it was dark in the second room, but I never noticed all those bar stools in the room before.

Quite interesting to me.

Al Melrose
02-14-09, 02:04
What usually happens at these Mexican places, is that they hire girls to dance, spend time with the customers. The girls are cocktail waitresses and dance with customers, Mexican style dances, cumbia, some sort of waltz (I forget the Mexican name). The old Northlake Tap a mile or two west on Lake street, was one of these places, but closed about a year ago.

No extras offered inside, but usually single moms are the workers. They are looking for more of a long term committment. There will usually be a few guys in the drug trade who can spend some big dollar and get most of the attention of the good looking girls.

Joe Hart
02-17-09, 23:31
Friday Night started out at Playpen about 6:30 PM. Only three dancers working. I usually see lots more than 3 dancers. I had 1 Beer and then left for Oasis. At Oasis there were only 2 dancers and not many more customers. I don't think this place is going to make it. I do miss OSB. 1 beer and left for Carls. Carls had about 10 girls working much nicer than Playpen and Oasis. Had a offer for 2 songs for $20 but passed. Since it was a little better, had 2 beers and then left for Bobbies. Bobbies had about the same number of dancers as Carls and about the same ratings. 5 to 8. I did meet a very cute dancer with a great personality but missed her name. I would go back to see her. I did a few dances with her. very nice. On the way home I cruised Maniheim. Ablsolutely nothing out there.
Beers were all $3.00 and i did not pay any cover charges.
Enjoy!

Ump1969
02-19-09, 03:04
I tried to find it based on previous posts, but could not. How do you find this place?

LipSmacker18
02-19-09, 14:24
Anyone know if Pamela still works at Bobby's bar? She's the skinny older chick with nice tits.

Chi Guy
02-19-09, 16:34
I tried to find it based on previous posts, but could not. How do you find this place?It's on the west side of 25th Ave. south of Lake Street. It's not your typical-looking shopping strip. It's a pretty good size building and the stores actually face south, so there's no store fronts facing 25th if I remember correctly.

Rub & Tugged
03-02-09, 12:17
Anyone ever been to the massage parlor kind of diagonal from playpen in the strip mall?

Blkmn
03-02-09, 23:23
I will admit right off that I may be reading too much into this, but the way the conversation went leaves room for assumptions.This place has a lot of shemales dancing on the weekend so be careful. I left LD's one night and was checking out a female after getting a taco and I was not welcomed inside after asking around. I also asked if it was new owners since the summer and was told no. But something happened.

Peace

Gilberto12
03-05-09, 17:02
It's on the west side of 25th Ave. south of Lake Street. It's not your typical-looking shopping strip. It's a pretty good size building and the stores actually face south, so there's no store fronts facing 25th if I remember correctly.Yea I went there the last time I went the bartender was wearing a short ass ref skirt, you could see her ass. There where alot of bustdowns hope this changes cause the inside of the place looks nice, kinda like a mini carls.

Slickrick6579
03-08-09, 20:31
I went to this place on Friday and I thought that it was pretty dead. There were a couple of sista's that looked good, but mostly it was just people sitting around drinking and playing pool.

It appears that it is not easy to find. The easiest is when you are going south on 25th look for the big Purple Gorilla south of Lake and on right/west side of the street. Turn right into the lot and it will be in the middle of the new stripmall.

Early in the night, about 11pm, went to B's Bar and the talent was not too bad. Better than the last time I was there. There were still the huge girls, which I don't prefer, but some of the latina's were hot and there were a couple of sista's too. Its not easy to get a seat if you get in late and the thugs pretty much rule the joint. So you aren't comfortable being around them this may not be the place for you.

The stroll was dead. I didn't see anything between 1030 and 2a. I was up and down a few times and didn't see anything moving.

So pretty much a bust night, but good to get out.

IndyGuy 1965
03-18-09, 09:52
First thing is that I don't know the Chicago area that well and this may be the wrong place for this post for Elmhurst. Please let me know where to go.

I was up there on business and staying at a hotel on 83 and decided to get a 6 pack for R&R for the evening. Driving to a gas station to get my 6 pack I notice a house with a huge banner across the from stating O'hare Girls and could not resist stopping in for a better look. Went in and was surprised by a young nice looking cross Asian. Let me restate, this girl was hot as hell.Paid $.8 door fee and was sent to a room. Clean room with what would be a normal AMP type of environment. Set down on the chair and here is when I should have got up and left but I have always been able to get what I want.

My little spinner sits on the table and says, "do you know what we do here" I say I think so. She says for a really nice time upstairs its 1,500. WHAT! Are you kidding me, I let her know that is way out of line and she works backwards from there.

Finally, she wants to know what I am willing to spend. I go to $1.2. That's .8 at the door and 1.2 for her for the guys who don't add to well, $2.0 at this point for what she says is a "Quicky" down stairs.

She tells me to get undressed and get on the table, she leaves to get more comfortable. By the way when I walked in she is decked out with Leather pants and did I mention this girl is a 10+ on any scale. She returns a few minutes later with a long t-shirt on and tells me to lay on my stomach. I do and she lightly rubs my back, not a massage for about 5 minutes and tells me to turn over. On the flip she removes the shirt and has a nice matching set of panties and bra. She comes over grabs my hand and pours lotion on it and tell me to get real hard for her. I start that process and she jumps up on the table over my face and touches herself with her panties still on. This goes on for about 3 minutes and I am trying to touch her allover and she keeps pushing my hands off. This is not getting any better and I say how about the "Quicky" you promised.She says you need to stock him faster!!!!

I said this is bullshit and she says for $4.0 it could be a lot better. I am pissed at this point and tell her to get fuck off. She plays all nice and like she is offended that this is not good enough for $2.0. Anyway I left, hard lesson learned. I told her I will let everybody know via internet know they are a scam.She states, we have been in business for 10 years.

Total rip off.

Let's talk about a *****, as I am walking out she offers me a bottle of water.

Please tell me the best way to let the world know this place is a rip off.

By the way I travel every week for business and I am going tostart asking senior members for data before arriving.

Play safe.

SpokenOne69
03-18-09, 10:07
We know this place as well as others, as "jack shacks". Fortunately, you did not get hit too bad. LE should investigate these places and close them down for bait and switch.

Funride128
03-18-09, 12:16
You should feel lucky, in my younger less experienced day. I got taken for 4 + form the same place. Let me tell you it was not worth it at all I could have went home and clicked on my favorite site and did the same and enjoyed my self a hell of allot more for cheeper. We all live and learn. Imho

And Again
03-18-09, 14:38
How do people keep getting ripped off there? Don't people RTFF? This place has been reviewed many many times. Nobody ever gets anything there. Besides self service and an empty wallet.

I just don't get it.

I got taken at that place on palatine road a long time back. But for 1. 2. 6 to get in and. 6 for "your favorite positions" which evidently she thought was a clothed lapper. Not my favorite at all.

I got burned there, but there were NO reviews of that place yet, and I had not found this board.

But. For senior members to be taken. I just don't get it.

RTFF people.

HappyGardener
03-18-09, 21:42
Also look under Roselle and you will see some other Jack Shacks.

Actually there were some AMPS along 83 for awhile. Bu there have been some busts over the last few years and the quality and quantity has gone down. I have not been to any of them in a long time. Look under the Mount Prospect thread for stuff in your area. You are alo close to Melrose Park if you want to go the the 15th aave bookstore. YMMV there depending on the night.

Also look for Chicago After Dark dot com. In it you will find some Asian Apts that are simllar to AMPS, but are in private apts, ususally large complexes.

Slim
03-18-09, 22:06
We know this place as well as others, as "jack shacks". Fortunately, you did not get hit too bad. LE should investigate these places and close them down for bait and switch.That would be quite interesting; LE closing a place down because they inferred they would do something illegal and then didn't. LE probably laughs their ass off every time someone gets taken. Heck, they probably run them!

Chi Guy
03-18-09, 22:40
That would be quite interesting; LE closing a place down because they inferred they would do something illegal and then didn't. LE probably laughs their ass off every time someone gets taken. Heck, they probably run them!Ain't that the truth. The irony is, if prostitution was legalized, places like this would be getting charged with misleading or false advertising and fraud. But the way it is now, an act that's consented to by two or more adults is against the law, yet the bullshit at the jackshacks is legal. Go fucking figure.

IndyGuy 1965
03-18-09, 22:51
Ain't that the truth. The irony is, if prostitution was legalized, places like this would be getting charged with misleading or false advertising and fraud. But the way it is now, an act that's consented to by two or more adults is against the law, yet the bullshit at the jackshacks is legal. Go fucking figure.
The question has to be how can we keep others from getting taken like this. I try research when I get time and not necessarily the most experienced nor the least when it comes to my own personal vices. I am just pissed my play funds where depleted and I was dumb enough to allow it to happen.

Again maybe the wrong place this info. but I stopped by the little grind shop on Manhiem Rd.,spelled wrong, just north of the intersection where Scores is located. That was interesting. Never been there or anything similar to it before. Just an interesting environment.

My job is going to put me in the area a couple nights a month and I am always looking and can really stay anywhere with in 20 miles of O'hare. I normally stay in Deerfield and played on CL a little,but the price is noramally out of my range and it is so hit and miss.

Play safe.

IndyGuy 1965
03-18-09, 22:58
Also look under Roselle and you will see some other Jack Shacks.

Actually there were some AMPS along 83 for awhile. Bu there have been some busts over the last few years and the quality and quantity has gone down. I have not been to any of them in a long time. Look under the Mount Prospect thread for stuff in your area. You are alo close to Melrose Park if you want to go the the 15th aave bookstore. YMMV there depending on the night.

Also look for Chicago After Dark dot com. In it you will find some Asian Apts that are simllar to AMPS, but are in private apts, ususally large complexes.

Thanks, I went to the book store about 6 months ago and not really my kind of place. Did get BJ through a glory hole but the whole wolf pack thing is kind of strange. I have a phobia about crossing swords and that place didn't help cure me, if you know what I mean. I will check out the site you provided and thank you for the info.

Slim
03-19-09, 09:13
The question has to be how can we keep others from getting taken like this.....
Sad to say it, but I think most of us get taken at least once. Either at the beginning of our hobbying if you live around here, or as an unsuspecting traveler to Chicago. I guess we should start a "How I got taken at the Jack Shack" thread and we can all tell our war stories. That may be fun. And sad at the same time.

Lookin4it
03-19-09, 15:52
I told her I will let everybody know via internet know they are a scam.She states, we have been in business for 10 years.

Total rip off.

Let's talk about a *****, as I am walking out she offers me a bottle of water.

Please tell me the best way to let the world know this place is a rip off.

By the way I travel every week for business and I am going tostart asking senior members for data before arriving.

Play safe.

It happened to me at another place out in the west suburbs years ago. Once I start thinking with my little friend, all of my decisions get made by a real prick.

Seadoggy
03-19-09, 16:21
Lake St. from Elmhurst to Roselle is filled with "Jack Shacks", especially around the unincorp. part of Roselle near Hanover Park.

Elgmonger
03-19-09, 17:49
I'm a long time longer, I've been posting for a while now,nothing really relevant but I wish there could be a safe way to help each other to get our hobby going with out compromising the provider, in my case I got my regular who I see every other week when I have the funds to support my hobby but at least it's safe and I'd like to see my wish come true in helping a fellow monger and the provider at the same time, PM me if you got any ideas.

Dagnazty
03-22-09, 02:16
In general, pretty much the same except many of the girls are down to $10. Now that makes it worth the trip. Sad to say, no sightings of my girl with the tig ole bitties, Passion/CoCo. I would appreciate a heads up on when she is working. No pun intended. :)~ I need them titties!