PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Mongo Monger
01-01-06, 19:06
Just another note, I passed by Ace about an hour ago and it looks like they were closed for the holiday.

MM

Slim
01-01-06, 20:14
Just read in Todays naper sun that Ogden and International were busted last Tuesday.

- Slim

Rockerrexxx
01-02-06, 02:03
Just read in Todays naper sun that Ogden and International were busted last Tuesday.

- Slimsuburbanchicagonews.com/sunpub/naper/police/n01spa.htm

For more details of Lisle story.

Chi Guy
01-02-06, 10:15
Here's a link to an article in the Daily Herald regarding both spas: http://www.dailyherald.com/search/searchstory.asp?id=137349

Rockerrexxx
01-15-06, 21:59
Went back to Kings to see the new arrivals. I saw Linda. She likes to walk on your back side, from head to toe. She is skilled at it but I don't find it very pleasant. It's too much pressure applied in too small an area at a time. It's hard to breath when someone is digging her heal into your rib cage.

Other than that, it was the same old, same old. Nothing special.

Blackcookie
01-25-06, 21:12
Drove by Ogden and International today and both were not open. This sucks!

How About 20
01-27-06, 23:20
I miss them too. I am hoping to find an asian girl in an apartment in the western suburbs that would like to make a little money. If anyone knows of a good one, please let me know, either post or send a PM.

Has anyone seen Anna since they closed?

Good luck.

Blackcookie
01-29-06, 00:02
Well, went to King tonight. Great message, one of the best! That about it though. :)

HappyGardener
02-04-06, 00:33
People used to flame me about posting whole newspaper articles, but here is a good reason too. It has been a month since the two links below were published. They are now impossible to locate. Most newspapers delete their links after 7 days, or require you to registe as members to search the archives.
In the future, it would be easier on all of us if you just copied and pasted the article.

Chi Guy
02-04-06, 10:17
People used to flame me about posting whole newspaper articles, but here is a good reason too. It has been a month since the two links below were published. They are now impossible to locate. Most newspapers delete their links after 7 days, or require you to registe as members to search the archives.
In the future, it would be easier on all of us if you just copied and pasted the article.

Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for not printing the whole article. Just kidding. Here you go:

Two women working at spas in Lisle have been charged with prostitution, authorities said Thursday.

Police arrested the women Tuesday at different spas on Ogden Avenue after they "offered to perform illegal services," said Lisle Sgt. Ron Wilke. The charges are misdemeanors.

Partially as a result of the arrests, the village is rejecting both spas' requests to renew their licenses for the coming year, said Judy Lagro, Lisle's business office manager.

Charged with prostitution are Sook U. Lee, 45, of Naperville and Sook J. Cho, 44, of Romeoville.

Lee was arrested at International Spa, 1612 Ogden Ave.

Cho was arrested at Ogden Spa, 560 Ogden Ave. She also was charged with battery after authorities said she resisted a police officer.

When the officer tried to arrest Cho, Wilke said, "she jumped up and scratched him."

Both women were released on $1,000 bond.

Business license renewal forms for both spas had been filed by the same license holders.

Those renewals have been denied by Mayor Joseph Broda.

Owners of International Spa and Ogden Spa can appeal his ruling. The businesses could then present their cases at a village board hearing.

Chief Michael Damico has said police have shut down three facilities where similar activity was found in recent years.

In 2004, police charged two women with prostitution and running a sexually oriented business without a license in an Ogden Avenue apartment.

DuPage County sheriff's deputies also made arrests at a massage parlor near the intersection of Maple Avenue and Route 53 in 2001 and 2002.

Lagro said the most recent arrests are part of a "wake-up call" as village trustees and staff members review ordinances on "massage establishments and zoning codes."

In October, trustees voted to amend the village's code to allow a spa to operate without a nearby bathroom, a requirement deemed unnecessary in that case.

That change could lead to future applications being judged closely by trustees on a case-by-case basis.

The arrests Tuesday were part of an ongoing investigation, Wilke said. The village received complaints about activities around the businesses.

How About 20
02-08-06, 21:48
Thanks for the info re: Lisle AMPs. Glad none of us where there.

Bothan Spy
03-02-06, 20:05
Went to the Apartment at 355/maple. First time at an establishment like this. Lots of hoops to jump throught o actually get the specific location, but once there was greated by a woman named Shi-Shi. Older, not a great body. Laid my $.6 on the table and proceeded with a pretty lame massage.
Standard HJ and Cowgirl. Was offered a shower after to wash up (solo). All in all a pretty disappointing experience for me. But it was the girl's last day and she indicated that her YOUNGER sister was coming in the next day (this was Wednesday last).

SPY

Flashman
03-06-06, 17:08
You say she did "cow girl", but that you had a disappointing time. A bit confusing?

Do you know what "cow girl" is?

Bothan Spy
03-06-06, 20:28
You say she did "cow girl", but that you had a disappointing time. A bit confusing?

Do you know what "cow girl" is?

I'll clarify. It was unenthusiastic, pretty mechanical. Uninspired. Kinda boring if that's possible. She just wasnt a lot of fun to be with. Even with cowgirl. Rather rushed.

I did go back a few days ago and got a new girl. Had a much better experience. Non-rushed and spoke great English. Enjoyed talking to her. The massage was very good and strong. Almost forgot about the extras because I was enjoying the massage. Very GFE. I think this new girl is here for another week.

How About 20
03-10-06, 07:46
I am interested in the girl at 355/Maple. Can you give me the digits, or PM me? Hopefully I can get a massage from her before she leaves.

Slim
03-16-06, 21:40
CAD 0579, May, 23. Just when I had almost given up...

I'm sure you have seen those CAD ads where you say to yourself "Yeah, right, the girls don't even come close to looking like that.". Well May looks like that and provides an overall great experience. Good english, conversation and just an all around sweety GFE type. Will be there until end of March, then back to LA. She reminded me of why I miss S. Cal. so much.

Hammerfyst
04-01-06, 11:30
An CAD 0579: Any hours, or is it 24/7?

How About 20
04-04-06, 07:07
What does CAD mean?

Chi Guy
04-04-06, 17:57
What does CAD mean?
CAD = Chicago After Dark = www.chicagoafterdark.com

Also, GP = Gentlemen's Pages = www.gentlemenspages.com

Coloradoguy
04-05-06, 22:46
Does anyone have experience or a recommendation for an AMP in Lombard like on North St. or elsewhere? What are going local rates? I will be in town late in the month.

Thanks for the info.

Badger1996
04-06-06, 17:08
Does anyone have experience or a recommendation for an AMP in Lombard like on North St. or elsewhere? What are going local rates? I will be in town late in the month.

Thanks for the info.Coloradoguy,

I live near Lombard and don't know any there, but if you can drive up to Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates, Spa Roselle is very good. $.7 for an hour. You shower alone, but the massage and ending is great. Ask for either Connie or Pebe.

I also heard that Sunset Spa off of Rte. 83 and Main St. is good, but I've never been there. It's not an AMP, but mixed group (White, Asian, Black, etc.). It's more on the expensive side at $.7 for a half hour, but they do the massage nude and use there bodies more (so I've heard).

Good luck and if you do find something in Lombard, let us know.

PeoplesElbow
04-06-06, 22:26
Coloradoguy,

I live near Lombard and don't know any there, but if you can drive up to Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates, Spa Roselle is very good. $.7 for an hour. You shower alone, but the massage and ending is great. Ask for either Connie or Pebe.

I also heard that Sunset Spa off of Rte. 83 and Main St. is good, but I've never been there. It's not an AMP, but mixed group (White, Asian, Black, etc.). It's more on the expensive side at $.7 for a half hour, but they do the massage nude and use there bodies more (so I've heard).

Good luck and if you do find something in Lombard, let us know.

You've got it way wrong on Sunset. They won't even let you take care of yourself there.

How About 20
04-07-06, 07:58
Thanks fro the info - I have the magazine, but didn't realize that is what CAD meant.

Corndog #2
04-07-06, 08:25
How about Lane's? On North Ave.; I think with a Lombard address. While we can debate the level of service, I think it meets the location requirement!

Thanks for the info.

Sam Spade
04-07-06, 09:06
I also heard that Sunset Spa off of Rte. 83 and Main St. is good, but I've never been there. It's not an AMP, but mixed group (White, Asian, Black, etc.). It's more on the expensive side at $.7 for a half hour, but they do the massage nude and use there bodies more (so I've heard).Sunset Spa? I went there about 8 years ago. Paid for the topless massage, but what a waste. First of all, I'm face down the entire time. Second, I need my glassses to get a good look at the goodies, so what's the point. But worst of all, I'm waiting for the flip so I can ask, and it never comes! I hear the door opening and she says "Your massage is finished now. Please get dressed." And the door shuts. What a waste of money and time. Unless things have seriously changed, which I doubt, I'll never bother with them again.

Arfman
04-07-06, 09:43
While really in Downers Grove, ACE isn't a bad place to visit. It's only a stones throw from Lombard. I haven't been there since summertime, but it was decent. Nice table shower and the massages have usually been pretty good. They give you the full time and I've never been denied a fairly good ending.

PeoplesElbow
04-07-06, 10:12
How about Lane's? On North Ave.; I think with a Lombard address. While we can debate the level of service, I think it meets the location requirement!
If you want a decent handshake from a woman that probably gave my uncle one during the Korean War, that's the place to go. Not a hot K-Girl in sight.

Peace

Barney
04-11-06, 10:55
Not sure where to post this, so here it is. Went to Pine Tree a week ago. Had Monica. TS 5. Massage -1 (that's minus 1 or what massage) Extra, big hurry. Had to tell her to take it easy at least twice, down right or some what painful, one of the worst hj ever. Also didn't come thru on part of the extras that were barginned for. Heard some of the other ladies were OK but this Monica was bad. If you go there and get her, either leave or ask for another girl. These are more middle aged ones, no hotties. Think I'll try an apt. next time. Barney

Badger1996
04-26-06, 00:08
You've got it way wrong on Sunset. They won't even let you take care of yourself there.I guess I was wrong. I did say that I had never been there before. I was just going off of the reviews I read on *********.com. I even emailed one guy who went there and he said he received a nude massage with plenty of contact. I guess he was lying!!! Thanks, I won't be going there now!

Sabian0615
05-02-06, 23:36
A tranny answered the door. Beware!

PussyPoker
05-03-06, 19:00
I guess I was wrong. I did say that I had never been there before. I was just going off of the reviews I read on *********.com. I even emailed one guy who went there and he said he received a nude massage with plenty of contact. I guess he was lying!!! Thanks, I won't be going there now!I have been there several times. I have talked to a couple of the girls about the old spa 53 & spa 34. One of the girls told me the same fun can be had if you no the right girls. The problem is sunset wants .70, $.20 then the girl wants .60 or $.50. I also talked to Maria and she said her friend works at a place on Elmhurst road that charges $$. for a half hour but she did not give me the name.

Whiskey Priest
05-15-06, 13:28
I keep seeing "Pine Tree" spa mentioned. Now I know a few years back, there was a Pine on Midwest Road (?) just south of Roosevelt in Oakbrook Terrace.

Anyway, I went to a Pine Tree spa on 83, south of 55 yesterday. Well actually I've been there a few times, and got the typical rub and tug, but nothing worth commenting on. So yesterday I stopped in and met with Yunee (you-knee). Quite attractive, decent enough personality, and service was above average. A little rimming, topless and rubbing her breasts over me. A really really sensual experience and left happy.

Chi Guy
05-15-06, 21:24
I keep seeing "Pine Tree" spa mentioned. Now I know a few years back, there was a Pine on Midwest Road (?) just south of Roosevelt in Oakbrook Terrace.

Anyway, I went to a Pine Tree spa on 83, south of 55 yesterday. Well actually I've been there a few times, and got the typical rub and tug, but nothing worth commenting on. So yesterday I stopped in and met with Yunee (you-knee). Quite attractive, decent enough personality, and service was above average. A little rimming, topless and rubbing her breasts over me. A really really sensual experience and left happy.
The spa that was on Summit in OBT was originally called Dandelion Spa and it was great. Then it turned into Pine Tree and was mediocre at best. It later reopened as Summit Place, but was quickly closed down for prostitution.

Slim
05-19-06, 22:16
Nowadays there are tons of these high end spas going up all over the place. My wife goes to one and says that there were a lot of guys getting massages and the massage girl was beautiful. Of course bells are going off as she tells me this story. Could I get some under the cover of a legit massage? How sweet would that be?

Now the problem. I don't even know what the etiquette is for a legit massage. Do the shorts stay on? And how would you even begin to approach the topic of extras without totally embarrassing yourself if they were not available.

Has anyone ever tried?

There are tan/massage places that I wonder about as well.

- Slim

Jasper Malloy
05-20-06, 03:22
I don't even know what the etiquette is for a legit massage. Do the shorts stay on?

I apologize in advance for the novella.

In my experience (not as vast as others, but it's mine), I've only ever had one massage where I was expected to keep the shorts on - I was 19, and it was my first. It was also a massage school. Oh, and it was a male masseur. I had to get a great deal of massage therapy some years ago, so I've had a look at both sides of the MP coin. My rule of thumb - if there's a towel on the table, the skivvies come off. I've never met a masseuse who wasn't accustomed to partial nudity.

And how would you even begin to approach the topic of extras without totally embarrassing yourself if they were not available. Has anyone ever tried?

I am a paranoid sort by nature, so I'm never overt. I usually try to figure out new places based on what the staff is wearing. If it's standardized, then I prepare for disappointment. If it looks inconvenient to remove, same deal. If it looks easy to remove, then there's a chance. Tube or bikini-type tops are always a good sign. If her tit is hanging out and she doesn't seem to care, then life is good.

I never make the first real move in the MP extras game at an unknown place. I might give a single subtle wiggle when they get near an interesting area, but nothing overt. I can always play that off as being ticklish, or an unconscious action. None of that raising up off the table for me at a legit place. I really believe that ladies that do extras generally have a sort of sixth sense about those of us seeking them (sort of like the way people talk about SWs giving them "the look" - if you don't know what it is, you don't see it... but no one can tell you what it is, you just know it when you see it, and once you see it, you can always see it). Anyway, my point - I have gotten a little extra from a above-board place (doesn't matter which, the lady's not there anymore - probably for that reason). I basically let her reveal herself. There's a way that such a girl can touch that communicates her intent. If you're not looking for it, you won't see it, and I can't describe it. She sort of asks a question with her fingers.

I usually don't make any conversation intially, but I make a little small talk 10 or 15 minutes in - ask them where they're from, how long they've been doing the work, etc. In a conversational manner. My aim is not really to put them at ease, but to find out if they've worked anywhere before, and if so, where. This is always a good clue, and something you can ask without any problem. If she says she lives far away, you can get more information. If she says she used to work at Exec (for example), you can guess where you probably stand. Then, you might move into questions like, how did you like it there, why did you leave... my favorite responses are always related to finance, such as "The money was good, but I couldn't take the long drive to work / I work a long way from home, but the money's good / I left there because I can make more money here". Ones you don't want to hear are, "I left because I don't do that / the place is disgusting."

If they ask you if you've gotten a massage before, and they ask you where, they're probably trying to figure out the same thing about you. I name a few places - a couple of good ones and a boring one or two (in no particular order, with no emphasis on any in particular). Had one experience where after conversation and the flip, when I was sure I wasn't getting anywhere, she said - "Well, you've been to <X> before, so you know how this works."

Anyways, there's ways to make it happen from time to time. Isn't that the spirit of TOFTT? You just have to go for it once in a while. Sometimes you run into the wall, sometimes you manage to get the catch that makes the day.

Slim
05-22-06, 21:30
Thanks Jasper for all the info, I appreciate it.

Well, I had a close call at one of the apartments, but not how you may think.

After we get done with the deed, we both smell smoke. It turns out the girl was cooking something and forgot about it on the stove. I think this apartment has one of those automatic alarm systems, so we were probably within minutes of having alarms go off and police and fire knocking on the door.

New lesson. When entering apartment, take a peek at the stove!

- Slim

Lustinil
06-15-06, 02:13
While really in Downers Grove, ACE isn't a bad place to visit. It's only a stones throw from Lombard. I haven't been there since summertime, but it was decent. Nice table shower and the massages have usually been pretty good. They give you the full time and I've never been denied a fairly good ending.I've been to ACE twice recently. Had a great time both times. The second time was much better than the first.

Jerson
06-16-06, 00:31
Anyone been there before? http://www.sweetfun.com/ it's located near 290/355. I found this on Google, I don't know if they are good.

Jerson
06-16-06, 01:21
I've been to ACE twice recently. Had a great time both times. The second time was much better than the first.Is it an amp? Which girl would you recommond? Young girls?

Thrillseeker2
06-16-06, 16:40
Anyone been there before? http://www.sweetfun.com/ it's located near 290/355. I found this on Google, I don't know if they are good.Jack shack. Stay away.

Bulls143
06-16-06, 21:06
Anyone been there before? http://www.sweetfun.com/ it's located near 290/355. I found this on Google, I don't know if they are good.
Dont go there...Total waste of money

Chi Guy
06-16-06, 23:08

RIPOFF!!! RIPOFF!!! RIPOFF!!!

TheProwler
06-17-06, 08:22
I would officially erase this number from the CAD list. This is actually in the Lisle area. I've been there twice in the last three months and both times the provider was fugly. Did not ask for extras but they were available. The masssage was poor as well. No happy massage here.

Lustinil
06-17-06, 09:27
Is it an amp? Which girl would you recommond? Young girls?It is an AMP. I've been with the same gal both times. Yo-Yo. 40-ish, but great experience. I hear a girl named Shampoo there is younger and pretty nice too.

Lustinil
06-17-06, 09:30
Anyone been there before? http://www.sweetfun.com/ it's located near 290/355. I found this on Google, I don't know if they are good.Sweet temptations, like the others have said, is a big rip. I went there once, before I knew about forums like this. I ended up spending almost $400 for nothing more than a beautiful girl rubbing her tits all over my body. No touching, and you have to finish yourself. It's a total RIP OFF!

Jerson
06-17-06, 16:41
Thank you all for the inputs!

I like young girls more so I guess I will try Ace.

Bedroom Eyes
06-23-06, 11:08
Had the opportunity to visit one of the Apts the other day in Oakbrook. Got May, face 5 body 7. Very enthusiastic to start, CBJ for 5 then wanted to get right into it. Nice mirrors on the closet doors that gave great views during a few positions.

The problems started when I wasn't finishing fast enough for her. 20 min into it and she wants to get it over with a HJ. I insisted on more CBJ, then a few more positions. She went along but lost all that sexy enthusiasm went with it! She was definitely expecting a quick in and out.

Wouldn't see her again but YMMV. She said she's leaving next Sat for LA

Rockerrexxx
06-25-06, 18:21
Went back there last Sunday Night about 9. Meet a new woman but I don't remember her name. She was attractive and in somewhere in her 30s. The problem was she was the only one working. I got there and had to wait in the room for 15 to 20 min. Then she gave a short massage. She seemed upset because two more customers showed up while I was in my session. She said she was tired. Can't say I blame her since she didn't have any help.

Anyway, it was an average experience beyond the long wait.

GoldenGreek
06-25-06, 22:40
Went back there last Sunday Night about 9. Meet a new woman but I don't remember her name. She was attractive and in somewhere in her 30s. The problem was she was the only one working. I got there and had to wait in the room for 15 to 20 min. Then she gave a short massage. She seemed upset because two more customers showed up while I was in my session. She said she was tired. Can't say I blame her since she didn't have any help.

Anyway, it was an average experience beyond the long wait.Where is Kings?

SamaRy
06-26-06, 16:08
Where is Kings?

Ogden ave, couple miles east of 355

ChicagoScott
07-09-06, 21:20
Visited Green over the weekend. What happened to that place??? Yes, it has always been difficult to crack for some extras, but I was getting pretty much anything for a solid year or two, and now, nothing! The past few times I have tried, I get one of the two front rooms that are guaranteed "no go!" for extras. Either the room on the right just as you walk in, or the room furthest to the left, where the "lounging area" is. They've left the doors open each time also. And to top it off, only offer the do-it-yourself shower as opposed to the table shower that's right next to it. And when I asked "do you still have the table shower?" they have the guts to say no! One time I even led the mamasan to the table shower & said "here!" Oh well, the massages are excellent and saves me the tip money.

Any of the other DuPage AMP's more of a sure thing? If you'd rather not post, just PM me.

ChicagoScott
07-16-06, 23:36
Kings seems to be somewhat decent.

How About 20
07-17-06, 23:23
Has anyone been to the apartment in Lisle lately? I have been there a couple of times - one time the lady was too old for my taste, but the other times the girls were above average and liked their job... I called the number and it was th wrong number - it must have changed. Does anyone know if it is still open, if so has the old lady left, and what is the number?

SmoothDog
07-22-06, 10:44
But I was wondering, and I have read all the reports but still wondering, has anyone come across Lee from Ace\Kings\Pine Tree fame? Last I heard she was busted from Ibelieve International Spa in Lisle way back late last year.

If anyone has any info on her, post or you can PM me.

Thanks

Flaxydude
07-23-06, 10:49
Still there, and evidently it's a very tired place.

Extras appear to be on the menu, but the whole thing was so tired and the providers so bored that I got out of there pretty quickly.

Midwest10
07-23-06, 17:41
Has anyone been to the apartment in Lisle lately? I have been there a couple of times - one time the lady was too old for my taste, but the other times the girls were above average and liked their job... I called the number and it was th wrong number - it must have changed. Does anyone know if it is still open, if so has the old lady left, and what is the number?

If you want to find out info you need to give up some info! I smell bacon cooking!

How About 20
07-25-06, 06:17
Whatever - if you don't have the number, fine, but lets not start insulting other members. I thought this was a place to help one another out. Think about it, if I was "bacon" I would not need any number. I didn't share much info like others so the "bacon" wouldn't find out.

I posted thinking that someone might post the 4 digits, but it's not that hard to call enough of the numbers in CAD and get it - which I did after not getting a response, so relax.

Midwest10
08-02-06, 09:25
Whatever - if you don't have the number, fine, but lets not start insulting other members. I thought this was a place to help one another out. Think about it, if I was "bacon" I would not need any number. I didn't share much info like others so the "bacon" wouldn't find out.

I posted thinking that someone might post the 4 digits, but it's not that hard to call enough of the numbers in CAD and get it - which I did after not getting a response, so relax.

20:

Before I called you Bacon I looked up your past posts and the all the posts are either asking for info or thanking people for info.

With that being said, I'm going to call you out and Warn other members about you. And recommend they don't give you any ifo for fear that you will use it against one of our group.

Words to end this by:

If it looks like bacon
Smells like bacon
asks questions like bacon

It's Bacon!!!!!

Beware!!!

How About 20
08-09-06, 19:16
20:

before i called you bacon i looked up your past posts and the all the posts are either asking for info or thanking people for info.

with that being said, i'm going to call you out and warn other members about you. and recommend they don't give you any ifo for fear that you will use it against one of our group.

words to end this by:

if it looks like bacon
smells like bacon
asks questions like bacon

it's bacon!!!!!

beware!!!looks like you are the one that may be a pig by trying to solve who is le here. i really doubt le spends time here - there are more things they deal with than what is discussed here...we are not talking about anything serious here anyway. if le is here, i imagine it is for **** girls. so again, relax and try to stop thinking about who is out to get you.

Brucee23
08-25-06, 15:14
Anyone got handle on Shampoo from Ace?

Very bad last week. Shampoo and bonnie gone. Quick rushed complaining etc.

Arfman
08-25-06, 17:21
Since I'm staying away from Spa Roselle on the advice of Edone, I went to ACE a little while ago. Very typical. Saw Kaye who was personable, did a fair job in the shower; told me to wash self 'down there' and must have seen the disappointed look on my face and asked if she wanted me to do that. She did but it was strictly business. Massage was average at best. Pretty much right to business on the flip with a standard HJ. Pulled up her top but would not allow touching or sucking.

Mister Quick
09-01-06, 09:44
This is not an area I have been to but noticed this in the paper:

Police make prostitution arrest at Lombard extended-stay hotel- August 30, 2006 -Bonnie MacKay

Lombard police surfed the net and walked away with a prostitution arrest last week.

According to Lombard police Detective Lt. Tom Wirsing, officers checked out a popular "list" Web site and found a listing for Lombard.

Wirsing said an undercover officer "set up a date" and arranged to meet a woman on Wednesday, Aug. 23, at Extended Stay Deluxe, 260 E. 22nd St.

"The girl [allegedly] agreed to perform a sex act for money and we arrested her," Wirsing said.

Priscilla Moliere, 19, whose last known address was in Florida but reportedly was staying in the Chicagoland area, was charged with keeping a place of prostitution and prostitution. She was charged and released.

Whiskey Priest
09-06-06, 09:47
Getting a new client 2 minutes from this place has allowed me the pleasure of hitting this place more often.

Ing/Eng - older lady, looks like she's 40. Good massage, then gave extra good oral attention to the twins and their older brother. Would see again.

Suzie - older lady too, but if you can get past the face that looks 40, she had a rather hot body. Gave the best table shower I've ever had. I've seen her 3 times in the past month and 1/2, and her table shower is always the same quality. In the rooms it's typical business, nothing special, but always leave satisfied.

Yunee - Saw her again yesterday, first time since I last saw her many months ago. Massage is still as sensual as ever, and puts extra effort in to make sure you are pleased with the service. Still cute too.

Mystery Girl - Did not catch this girls name. Very hot, probably 20's, and reminds me either of Tera Patrick or Ceci (the 'retired' massage-only girl from Elgin). Thin, decent chest, and that Thai/Laotian face. Anyway, kept getting mixed signals from her during shower, and I feared her service was not as good as her looks. While she did attempt to satisfy with typical HJ, her all business attitude, which I have yet to experience at Pine Tree, turned me off. After 5 minutes of spinning her wheels, she started in with the typical "oh baby you need finish self. My arm no good" shit. Right when that started I said, "ok, thanks anyway get me a hot towel." Needless to say, I was disappointed.

One thing that Pine Tree has going for it, I'd day 90% of the actual massages I've gotten are rather good. Other places I've been to over the years basically run their fingers over your body then its "Ok baby. trun over." $70 for nice table shower, sauna, and massage... cannot complain about that.

Slim
09-07-06, 20:17
Last time I was at Pine, we finished a little early and the girl me offered another massage to use up the time. It was a rather good massage, although I'm sure it only happens when nobody is waiting.

Chicago Monger
09-13-06, 22:13
Is Pine Tree in Lombard or Willowbrook?

Slim
09-13-06, 22:41
Is Pine Tree in Lombard or Willowbrook?
Willowbrook.

Randers129
10-04-06, 11:40
I'd like to visit this place - can anyone post where it is located? I'm not too familiar with the Willowbrook area.

Thanks!

PeoplesElbow
10-04-06, 14:53
I'd like to visit this place - can anyone post where it is located? I'm not too familiar with the Willowbrook area.

Thanks!

RTFF and TOFTT

Can we start a new web site? The idiot factor increases on a daily basis.

ChicagoScott
10-09-06, 22:35
Are they even open anymore? I've gone there 3 times now, and each time the back door was locked and the lights appeared to be off.

Pna
10-13-06, 17:17
Well, someone had to be first.

It was so standard as to be indistinguishable from every other AMP out there. Could've been King's, Ace, etc.

Mama-san was in her 60's, both girls were in their 40's. Got room one (nothing EVER happens in room one), and heard a couple other mongers coming in, but never saw them. Got Tina. The usual TS and massage with HR ending. Tried to negotiate for more but was told 'no'.

The door was .7, tip .4, total time about 45 minutes including shower and sauna. Rub&tug ordinaire.

Slim
10-14-06, 19:47
CAD 1808 has an older fugly for the next 10 days, although I think they have 2 places now so you could get the other girl.

Fcuk Pj
10-15-06, 15:12
I see all these postings about the apartments, massage places, etc. I am looking for a place like that but dont know where to go. Any good recomendations for the Oakbrook/Lombard area? I also dont want to be spending $500 dollars for nothing and dont want to be disapointed. Suggestions welcomed!

Flyer98
10-17-06, 22:12
Might be late on the news here, but I called Green SPA last weekend and got a message that the phone number was disconnected. I had been a cleared member for a number of years and was disappointed to hear this. Any news ?

Mr Mister
10-18-06, 17:24
I went to ACE with a buddy. We both were denied a happy ending. This is the first time this has ever happened to me at any location. I've been to ACE 25-30 times. Did this happen because I went with a friend?

Rub & Tugged
10-23-06, 13:57
Me and two other mongers got drunk at Hooters and all went to Ace at the same time (maybe 5 years ago)...We were so loaded there is no way they thought we were LE....everyone got service... On a side note, there is a certain monger that reads this board that I personally know...when they go 2 or 3 at a time they usually stagger their entrance (at other locations)... You know who you are......MONGER!! They told me a funny story about how they saw 2 other mongers go in while they were staggering their start....

Confucius
10-23-06, 14:58
Mr. Mr.

Thanks for the post, I don't think I could go to a MP with a friend of mine. (Creeps me out and besides if i pissed friend off could he spill the beans.)

When I went to Exec. in Belvidere they would tell me of two friends getting in the hot tub with 2 women, I am not that close to any of my friends!

Keep up the reports.I went to Green Spa with a buddy who was from out of town amd we had a great time with girls that were worknig their. This was a couple of months ago.

Its funny this came up because I called Green Spa today and the number is not listed. I never had a bad time at Green Spa, ever. It was once my favorite place to go. I gave my number to a couple of the girls and told them to call me if they got horny ( Yea Right) and sometimes they did call, much to my surprise.

I was very surprised to see guys get shot down there in the past.
Oh well! On to the next one.

Arfman
10-23-06, 16:13
I'm with you Lincoln. I don't need the worry if one of my friends gets drunk, pissed off, or just wants to eff with me and tell somebody about my hobbying. Like my wife. That could get ugly. Almost enough to make me think about quitting sometimes. Until the next time.

Ass Attack
10-24-06, 15:26
I started going to AMP's and EMP's when I was 22 y/o. I have a friend who would always go with me, because at that age we were new and unsure so we gave each other confidence. 12 years later we still go together from time to time, especially on trips out to belevidere so there is someone to talk to for the 90 minute drive. It is funny, because on the one time I went to ERS by myself, my regular provider asked where my friend was. It also helps, because I have someone to share my experiences with and he does the same. BTW we never ever got into a hot tub together. He is a great friend, but not that great :)

Ass Attack

Midwest10
10-27-06, 14:48
I'm with you Lincoln. I don't need the worry if one of my friends gets drunk, pissed off, or just wants to eff with me and tell somebody about my hobbying. Like my wife. That could get ugly. Almost enough to make me think about quitting sometimes. Until the next time.

Long time no talk! Well put - I agree 100% this is not the buddy system when out mongering!

Call Me Booger
10-27-06, 15:27
So continuing on our mongering habits/etiquette....

I pulled up at Singapore the other day, and a guy was just getting out of his car. So I gave him a couple of minutes to reach the door and get inside. As that guy just is about to walk in, monger #3 pulls up, sees me watching the guy walk in, and immediately hops out of his car and heads for the door.

So I missed out on my turn....

HappyGardener
10-28-06, 13:29
I was leaving a place a few weeks ago and was about 30 seconds ahead of another guy leaving. AS it turned out we were parked side by side. We kind of gave each other the sideways glance, and I thought "what the hell". So I turned to him and said " How was your massage?" His reply " Outstanding".

So we ended up comparing notes on our two expereinces. I had always wondered about the woman he was with so it gave me some leverage when I saw her the next time I went it.

Call Me Booger
10-30-06, 15:54
Well, since there is not much going on in this thread. We might as well continue you on....Instead of Oprah style, I would like to think of it more like the beer commercials with Burt Reynolds and other guys sitting around a table....

My first Monger Law would be for parking lot etiquette.

"You must wait at least 2 minutes for a monger to be through a spas doors prior to entering."

Flaxydude
10-30-06, 17:38
It's one thing to discuss these matters in an anonymous forum.

But in real life, if someone asked me about this kind of activity, I would respond with a sort of ambiguous answers that admits that I, of course, know that such places exist, although I, of course, wouldn't know the first thing about them.

It's one thing to compare notes about your golf game, but this game is radically different.

Sam Spade
10-31-06, 17:52
Back in '96 a buddy and I flew into and out of Reno for our vacation in the Sierra Nevada. The day before we had to fly out he admits he'd been thinking about the brothels. "Really! That's funny. So have I."

So we had a laugh, opened the phone book and found a place that both cost us way too much for too little. Damm Reno.

Rockerrexxx
11-14-06, 20:30
Noticed a sign for a new spa in the old 34 location. Looks like they were working on the interior today. Anyone know anything about this place?

I hope it's not going to be an AMP. We've got enough on that area of Ogden.

MWM
11-16-06, 14:11
New Spa on Ogden in DG east of Kings named Garden Spa. can't be more than a week or two old. Looks very clean and discreet from the outside. Who's going to TOFTT???

Rub & Tugged
11-16-06, 14:36
New Spa on Ogden in DG east of Kings named Garden Spa. can't be more than a week or two old. Looks very clean and discreet from the outside. Who's going to TOFTT???

I'm not one of those guys that says RTFF because usually I think its obnoxious , but come on, this place was reviewed on 10-13, scroll down one page..

Corndog #2
11-16-06, 18:53
Noticed a sign for a new spa in the old 34 location. Looks like they were working on the interior today. Anyone know anything about this place?

I hope it's not going to be an AMP. We've got enough on that area of Ogden.

And just a little further west of there is a place called Audra's....

MWM
11-17-06, 11:06
Well excuse me if I missed one post! Just trying to help out with what I mistakingly thought was new info.

I'm not one of those guys that says RTFF because usually I think its obnoxious , but come on, this place was reviewed on 10-13, scroll down one page..

Bebop60
11-20-06, 19:10
Went to Pine Tree last night around 7, all the rooms were occupied except one. I have been there 20-30 times but not for a couple of minths. Had a nice shower with Amy, a 20-30 something beauty, 5'5", curvy with a smaller rack but beautiful eyes and smile. Amy took me back to my room and said "ten minutes". About fifteen minutes later, in came the skinny grandma masseuse. I didn't get her name, but had the 1940's curly hairdo and a bad attitude. She tickled my butt and the boys for five minutes and told me to flip. After three or four minutes, she said she was tired and that Sunday everybody was off and few working were too tired. I told her that I wanted to talk to the manager again or see another girl. She tried again for about two minutes and told me to finish myself, that there must be something wrong with me. I told her to get out, that I would get dressed and talk to the manager. She left and came back and said I should wait 5 minuted for another girl. I overheard a big Chinese argument in the hall and in walks Amy who says that I really am out of time but that she would come in for five minutes. She picked up where the other masseuse should have started and gave me a very nice finish. Amy was friendly and beautiful, I left her a. 6 tip.

Bebop60
11-20-06, 19:12
And just a little further west of there is a place called Audra's....What kind of place is Audra's? Looks legit to me.

MWM
11-21-06, 12:46
Audra's looks totally legit. Windows are wide open and not covered and there is a slew of middle aged women in there getting their hair and nails done. Does not mean that extras can't be had, but I doubt it. I did see one of the girls who works there leaving when I was getting beer from the liquor store next door and she was very hot!!! Also, it's a few blocks west of the old spa 34.

And just a little further west of there is a place called Audra's....

Corndog #2
11-21-06, 18:18
Audra's looks totally legit. Windows are wide open and not covered and there is a slew of middle aged women in there getting their hair and nails done. Does not mean that extras can't be had, but I doubt it. I did see one of the girls who works there leaving when I was getting beer from the liquor store next door and she was very hot!!! Also, it's a few blocks west of the old spa 34.

Receptionist says -- in broken English -- that they have a table shower.

Chi Guy
11-22-06, 00:37
Receptionist says -- in broken English -- that they have a table shower.
No table shower at Audra's that I've seen. Just a stand-up shower in the bathroom. She probably misunderstood you, or vice versa. They are very hard to understand.

I've had a couple massages there. Seems to be legit.

Brucee23
11-30-06, 15:19
I hit Ace over the weekend.

Crowded and rude.

I turned around and left.

Gone are the days of Bonnie and Shampoo.

Chi Guy
11-30-06, 16:32
I hit Ace over the weekend.

Crowded and rude.

I turned around and left.

Gone are the days of Bonnie and Shampoo.
I just ran into Bonnie recently, now if I could only remember where...

Call Me Booger
11-30-06, 17:46
I just ran into Bonnie recently, now if I could only remember where...

Is this a hint? If so, I'm dumb, please PM me.

Chi Guy
11-30-06, 23:54
Is this a hint? If so, I'm dumb, please PM me.
No need to break out your secret decoder ring. No hidden messages or hints. I couldn't remember where it was that I saw her. It finally came to me that I saw her at Pine Tree in Willowbrook.

Joe6009
12-03-06, 15:14
Thinking about taking an afternoon drive to see if any of these spas are open today. Any help would be greatly appreciated. All of the spas up north here are closed today!

Slim
12-08-06, 23:25
From Naperville Sun.

A couple of apartments I haven't been to.

I love the part where they said LE couldn't get an appointment. This is after a 10 month investigation. I think a complete moron could get an appointment at these places and a 2 day stakeout would probably do it. Our tax dollars at work.
------------------------------

December 8, 2006
By Eva McKendrick staff writer

Two people were arrested in connection with a prostitution ring in Lisle, Westmont and Woodridge on Wednesday.

xxx xxx, 34, of xxxx W. Naperville Road in Westmont, was arrested and charged with pandering. xxx xxxi, 52, from the same address, was arrested and charged with keeping a place of prostitution.

The prostitution ring operated under the guise of a legitimate massage business, authorities said.

Based on the felony charge of pandering against xx, Lisle police executed two asset seizure warrants at Chicago banks where she had accounts. The warrants resulted in the seizure of approximately $155,000.

Lisle police Sgt. Ron Wilke said xx and xx had advertisements in various Chicago magazines saying "Asian girl massages" alongside pictures of scantily-clad women.

The pair had three apartments set up for prostitution - two in Lisle and one in Woodridge. xx and xx operated from their home, police said.

"xx and xxx were the ringleaders; they would receive the calls, set it up and tell them which apartment to go to," Wilke said.

After a complaint was made to Lisle police, detectives investigated the Lisle apartments, at 4500 Beaux Monde Drive and 4315 Azalea Drive. The woman who made the complaint told police she saw a large number of men going into an apartment after being greeted by an Asian woman and then leaving about 45 minutes later.

Police said they launched a 10-month investigation with the DuPage County state's attorney's office and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office.

Both xx and xx immigrated to the United States from China, police said. Wilke said xx's visa expired five years ago and that he most likely will be deported. Wilke said xx is in the United States pending asylum.

Wilke also said xx likely would be deported after a felony conviction.

The alleged prostitutes who worked for xxx and xx were not arrested because Lisle investigators could not get appointments at the apartments, Wilke said.

xx is being held at DuPage County jail; she had not posted bail as of Thursday night. xxx was released Thursday afternoon after posting bail.

Priceless Vid
12-12-06, 10:24
By Jake Griffin
Daily Herald Staff Writer
Posted Saturday, December 09, 2006

Two people have been charged with operating a prostitution ring in southern DuPage County and are facing deportation hearings as a result of their arrests.

Lisle police, with Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, arrested H. N., 34, and B.L.S., 51, at their Westmont home Wednesday.

N. was charged with five counts of pandering, all felonies. She was apparently the ringleader of the organization, Lisle Sgt. Ron Wilke said. S. was charged with four counts of keeping a place of prostitution. The charges against him are misdemeanors.

Wilke said the women being used in the alleged local ring were part of a larger nationwide ring that federal agents are still investigating.

“This is one of the first cases like this in DuPage County, I want to say,” Wilke said. “This wasn’t exactly like human trafficking because the girls we found all had visas, but the girls would be replaced every couple weeks and were apparently shipped off somewhere else in the country.”

Nearly 10 months ago, Lisle police were alerted to an apartment where men were coming and going several times a day. After watching the apartment and trailing some of the men who left, police determined a prostitute was operating out of the apartment, Wilke said.

However, instead of immediately shutting down the single operation, the officers continued staking out the unit and discovered a man stopping by for a few minutes to drop off condoms and pick up money, Wilke said.

The officers followed the man to several other locations throughout southern DuPage County, which uncovered what are believed to be prostitution operations elsewhere in Lisle, Woodridge and Downers Grove.

“It kept expanding and expanding,” Wilke said. “It would have been very easy for us to go in and just make an arrest of just the one prostitute.”

All locations discovered during surveillance have been shut down, police said.

Local police have filed individual prostitution charges against the woman involved in the alleged ring.

While the local investigation is pretty much wrapped up, federal agents are trying to tie the couple to other operations elsewhere in the country.

Agents seized the home in Westmont shared by N. and S. as well as a condominium in Lisle and $155,000 in a bank account.

Wilke said S. is living in the United States on a visa that expired five years ago and he’ll likely be deported to China. N. is in the process of seeking asylum, but will also likely be deported to China if convicted of a felony.

N. was also arrested in Naperville in 2005 and charged with keeping a place of prostitution. In that case, she had advertised massage services on grocery store bulletin boards that read: “$60, 45-minute full-body Asian massage.” That case is still pending and her next court appearance is slated for Dec. 21.

Captain Stiffy
12-12-06, 14:03
It's all about $$$$$$. If Uncle Sam got his Pimp cut of it, they would leave them alone. I know I'm stating the obvious, but it just pisses me off. Behind closed doors....consenting adults. NOT on the street, in front of children & the general public.

PeoplesElbow
12-12-06, 16:08
Anyone have the FYI on Wellness in Westmont? It is where Spa 34 was years ago. Lilly the J. Lo. look a like worked there. Memories........

Slim
12-12-06, 21:58
I think in some towns local LE would rather leave things alone if they had their choice. Every time you hear about a local bust it's always a neighbor complaining. Once someone complains, they have no choice but to act. Then there is the FBI taking care of the larger operations which is a different story.

Slim
12-20-06, 23:06
Tattoo lovers will love 0579 until 12/25.

Brucee23
12-27-06, 13:41
Hey booger,

Pine tree played dumb-'no bonnie work here-got new girl" So I went to ace for a quicky.

Any more info on either her or shampoo-lemmee know.

Rockout
01-07-07, 19:46
I have been to most of all of the shops on Lake Street and have only received self service. Am I not doing something right or is this the norm for all of these places. I did visit Michelle at secrectly yours, and received a great show, but was wanting more.

Corndog #2
01-07-07, 22:09
I have been to most of all of the shops on Lake Street and have only received self service. Am I not doing something right or is this the norm for all of these places. I did visit Michelle at secrectly yours, and received a great show, but was wanting more.

The only thing you are not doing right IS READING THIS FORUM!!!!

Chi Guy
01-07-07, 23:31
Check out the Roselle board archives for all the info you'll ever need about the places on Lake Street and places like them.

ChicagoScott
01-12-07, 02:45
I've frequented several of the west burbs AMP's over the years, and have seen my favorites come and go. (spa 34 was pretty nice back in the day)

I have taken it easy the past year, partially due to the Melrose Park or Stone Park fashion shows. They got the best of my curiosity, and they are good and bad. OSB is probably my favorite, but the hustling kinda kills the mood sometimes. (PM for details).

So now I was just wondering which of the area establishments are pretty good now a days? Is Green still open? I know it was hard to break in there, but once you did, you were pretty much set. I hate wasting the money at Kings for a typical HJ. One place I never hit was Ace, but have read good things, are they lame now, or back to OK? What's the new place on Ogden just west of Cass, is that any good, or too new?

PM me if you'd prefer, and thanks in advance, I'll make sure to post my findings. I hope to get out tomorrow and check some place out.

Whiskey Priest
01-16-07, 10:22
If anyone would like to compare notes on Wellness Spa, please PM me.

For what's it worth, since it's rather new, I'll toss this out there. It's not an American spa like the old place was, it's Asian. Layout is much like any other Asian place out that way.

Whiskey Priest
01-16-07, 10:26
I've frequented several of the west burbs AMP's over the years, and have seen my favorites come and go. (spa 34 was pretty nice back in the day)

Granted this was years ago, but wasn't 34 on Ogden and Cass? When I was going there, it was an American place.

Now spa 64 was nice, and I sure do miss that one too.

Ass Attack
01-16-07, 11:54
Spa 34 was on Ogden(rt.34) and just west of Cass. That was probably one of my all time favorite places. Trish, Arlene, Jenny, and Sam were all regulars of mine. I have heard that Trish is doing incall/outcalls as an independent.

Ass Attack

Chi Guy
01-16-07, 14:12

I have taken it easy the past year, partially due to the Melrose Park or Stone Park fashion shows. They got the best of my curiosity, and they are good and bad. OSB is probably my favorite, but the hustling kinda kills the mood sometimes. (PM for details).

So now I was just wondering which of the area establishments are pretty good now a days? Is Green still open? I know it was hard to break in there, but once you did, you were pretty much set. I hate wasting the money at Kings for a typical HJ. One place I never hit was Ace, but have read good things, are they lame now, or back to OK? What's the new place on Ogden just west of Cass, is that any good, or too new?PM me if you'd prefer, and thanks in advance, I'll make sure to post my findings. I hope to get out tomorrow and check some place out.
CS,

Couldn't tell you if Green is still open. It's been a while since I've tried since I am now on their "Who The Hell Are You?" list. When I was "in," they were great. Like you said, King's is a waste of time. HJ only. Man, I miss Mimi. Given the choice of King's and Lane's, I'd pick Lane's. What does that tell you? Ace has been the best in that area for a long time, but that's not saying much. Last time I was there, the girl I got had some hygiene issues. Haven't been back in a while. I tried Garden about a month back or so. I was able to enjoy a late night snack. I'll probably return when I'm in the area again.

Chi Guy
01-16-07, 14:14
Granted this was years ago, but wasn't 34 on Ogden and Cass? When I was going there, it was an American place.

Now spa 64 was nice, and I sure do miss that one too.

Genuine,

Yes, 34 was American. Trish was a personal fave. She is now a bona fide MILF and going by the name of Sweet Bailey. You can find her at www.sweetbailey.com.

Ass Attack
01-16-07, 15:18
Chi Guy,

Thanks for the heads up on Bailey. I was just saying the other day how it is always good to catch up with old friends. Wonder if she still has same incall spot. I was able to see her on the side several times while she was at 34, and she offers an absolute true GFE. I guess I should just call her now and get it over with. :)

Ass Attack

Young Man
01-17-07, 11:24
I hit Kings this week. What a waste of time. I knew nothing was to be had by me as soon as I walked in. I tried anyways. It has been a long time since I came up empty handed and this was one of them.

I am not even going to rate the place, suffice to say average AMP, older Women in there.

Take care, YMMV

YM

Brucee23
01-22-07, 12:12
I travel to the area every couple of months. As of Christmas Ace was all aobut business as usual. Nothing special, lots of upselling, but quick if you're in a hurry. Not as much fun as the old days when Shampoo and Bonnie were there.

Has anyone tried any of the local Cl providers: Joy,Tamika, Triston Noel etc. PM me with any reviews. CL can be iffy so any input is appreciated.

The older gal in Naperville who advertises massages is, well, old. lol

Brucee23
01-26-07, 12:54
Wow-I travel here and am I the only one who goes out?

What a quiet place this is. You guys all snowbound?

Tommy Knocker6
01-26-07, 22:46
Echo of the ESA hotel manager in Phoenix AZ who "stumbled across a CL ad" for someone in his hotel. Looks like the hotel managers don't have enough to do but surf CL erotic section and be a police operative.

http://wgntv.trb.com/news/local/chi-070124hotel-arrests,0,7813806.story?coll=chi-news-hed

Be safe

Padrino
02-07-07, 18:27
Anybody know what happened to "Jenni Kash"? She was an old friend of mine and used to be a provider usually in the Aurora / N-ville area (s). Blonde, stacked, kind of Pam Anderson'ish, looks wise. Used to work at the old Spa 34 on Ogden near Ogden and Cass as "Chloe". I just got back into the area and tried calling, a msg comes up that says at the subscriber's request this # no longer accepts incoming calls. Also her website is down. If she quit she quit, that's cool, but I was just hoping she hadn't gotten pinched or anything.

Thanks

Chi Guy
02-07-07, 23:51
Anybody know what happened to "Jenni Kash"? She was an old friend of mine and used to be a provider usually in the Aurora / N-ville area (s). Blonde, stacked, kind of Pam Anderson'ish, looks wise. Used to work at the old Spa 34 on Ogden near Ogden and Cass as "Chloe". I just got back into the area and tried calling, a msg comes up that says at the subscriber's request this # no longer accepts incoming calls. Also her website is down. If she quit she quit, that's cool, but I was just hoping she hadn't gotten pinched or anything.

Thanks

Try this:

http://www.jennikash69.com/

On another note, it looks like Green Spa is indeed history. I drove by there and saw all the signage is gone and, at least from the street, it looks like their entire suite has been gutted. Too bad. It was at one time without a doubt the best AMP in the Chicago area, at least for me. However, I can't say that I ever saw the place busy. I think their effort to be careful kept a lot of customers away. They were even turning me away lately, and I was a known regular. Oh well, I've shed my tear. Time to move on.

ChicagoScott
02-08-07, 02:29
On another note, it looks like Green Spa is indeed history. I drove by there and saw all the signage is gone and, at least from the street, it looks like their entire suite has been gutted. Too bad. It was at one time without a doubt the best AMP in the Chicago area, at least for me. However, I can't say that I ever saw the place busy. I think their effort to be careful kept a lot of customers away. They were even turning me away lately, and I was a known regular. Oh well, I've shed my tear. Time to move on.

Drag. That was a huge personal favorite of mine. Had many good times there despite the fear factor that came along with a lot of the reviews. Bummer.

HornyGoatWeed
02-15-07, 16:26
I use to frequent Kings quite a bit when I lived there. I use to regularly get a knobber there. Haven't been for several years but sounds like they have changed. I started there after Spa 34 and 53 closed. They were owned by the same people. There use to be a russian chick at 53 that would give CFS no problem. SHe had back but the CFS was great.

The place I use to love to go was Daydreamers in Aurora. Taylor was the best, and my first FS. Man she was great.

Whiskey Priest
03-05-07, 13:43
3rd time there and no luck. Has anyone had a positive experience there, or is it safe to scratch this one off the list?

Ass Attack
03-05-07, 23:21
I had stopped at Wellness about a month ago, but never reported because it was so lame. Very typical AMP, with a very typical HR. I think I was in there a total of 25 minutes. IMHO, a new place should pay better attention to their customers. I doubt I will return unless I was in the area and in the mood.

Ass Attack

P.S. Sorry I have not posted in a while, but work has been so busy, I have not had time to partake in one of my two favorite hobbies.

Whiskey Priest
03-06-07, 10:33
Apparently you got farther than I did in all three of my visits to Wellness combined.

I've been on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, spread out over a month or so. All three times the lady that answered the door (different lady each time) was the one I was with the entire time. I don't even think there were any other women there. No other moment, voices, sounds from anywhere in the establishment. I was "properly covered" the entire time from shower to massage. All three girls did the stupid back walking thing too, god I hate that.

Lame lame lame, and very disappointed. It's such a great location for me too.

Maybe I'll try again in 6 months.

Chi Guy
03-08-07, 11:45
3rd time there and no luck. Has anyone had a positive experience there, or is it safe to scratch this one off the list?

I was just at Wellness and I think I recognized the mamasan from Green. I didn't get any extras, either. If this is Green reborn, it could be next to impossible to get anything but a legit massage unless they recognize you.

Tom A
03-13-07, 18:39

Now spa 64 was nice, and I sure do miss that one too.Isn't Spa 64 one of those rip-off places on North Ave.?

Whiskey Priest
03-14-07, 09:37
Isn't Spa 64 one of those rip-off places on North Ave.?

Thinking about location, maybe it wasn't 64. The place I am thinking of was an AMP on Roosevelt (Spa 38 maybe??), in Lombard most likely between Main and Meyers.

Chi Guy
03-15-07, 23:06
Thinking about location, maybe it wasn't 64. The place I am thinking of was an AMP on Roosevelt (Spa 38 maybe??), in Lombard most likely between Main and Meyers.

That would be Spa 38. Interestingly enough, it became a mattress place after Spa 38 went out.

Whiskey Priest
03-16-07, 09:01
That would be Spa 38. Interestingly enough, it became a mattress place after Spa 38 went out.

Yeah, I got a kick out of that too. As far as I know, that mattress place is now gone. Anyone want to place bets on when that spot will reopen as an AMP?

SamaRy
03-26-07, 14:15
I was just at Wellness and I think I recognized the mamasan from Green. I didn't get any extras, either. If this is Green reborn, it could be next to impossible to get anything but a legit massage unless they recognize you.

I walked in, the same mamasan, said where you been, joked a little... thought, hey great....

Got cold treatment from girl (don't even remember her name) about 30 mins of her slamming my back not even a good massage....

Bothan Spy
04-03-07, 20:36
I know a few of the apartments got busted out here. Is anyone still frequenting any of the apartments out here, Lisle, Woodridge etc? Are they still on CAD?

Litenup Frncis
04-04-07, 21:30
You can pretty much get what you want at Lane's, but the ladies are a little older and not in incredible shape. Friendly as can be, though.

So now I was just wondering which of the area establishments are pretty good now a days? Is Green still open? I know it was hard to break in there, but once you did, you were pretty much set. I hate wasting the money at Kings for a typical HJ. One place I never hit was Ace, but have read good things, are they lame now, or back to OK? What's the new place on Ogden just west of Cass, is that any good, or too new?

PM me if you'd prefer, and thanks in advance, I'll make sure to post my findings. I hope to get out tomorrow and check some place out.

Blackcookie
04-08-07, 18:01
Pay a visit to Singapore in Mt. Prospect sine both ase and king were close. See my reivew on Mt. Prospect board if interested.

Nidhogg69
04-10-07, 14:25
Went to King's last Thursday. Used to go there quite often back in the day (1+ years ago), was always a reliable place for a nice massage and some decent fun. This time was a pretty lackluster massage, no extras whatsoever.

Probably won't go back, for $70 I can get a real massage that actually helps my back if I want to.

Sxy Joker
04-19-07, 00:16
You can pretty much get what you want at Lane's, but the ladies are a little older and not in incredible shape. Friendly as can be, though.How old? I hear reports of late 40's early 50's... is that the case?

Also, can a guy get a helping hand at Kings? I'm not looking for the full 9 yards.

Tom A
04-25-07, 13:37
I went to Pine Tree in Willowbrook for the first time. My masseuse was Anna. So-so massage, but overall left satisfied.

TheWoodButcher
04-26-07, 11:17
I don't know what you all did wrong at wellness. I've been there twice first time table shower left the important parts covered. But both time I recieved BJ for 100. Same lady both times, older late 40ies id guess fantastic tits though. First time there got totally naked with out me even asking.

Nice Easy
05-05-07, 01:04
This place was terrible. Distant table shower, pointless sauna, and 10 minute massage with full clothed attendant who made efforts to keep me covered. Stay away.

Bebop60
05-08-07, 15:55
Visited her Monday afternoon. Typical asian apt experience except in hotel room. $. 6. Pretty, not beautiful not ugly, she wears a plaid skirt to hide that she's probably close to thirty, but clean, natural boobs, not in a hurry, very accomodating, poor english. Variety of positions, gagged during french, no DATY or greek.

ChicagoScott
05-30-07, 03:51
Was there someone there named Lee? Was she short with the bob haircut and VERY skilled? I'm just wondering if she works anywhere else now. PM me if you prefer.

SamaRy
05-30-07, 16:48
What is going on in lombard (CL)
There is over 7 new girls all of the sudden, all real lookers too...

Possible scam?

Michelle 214-986-7173 200/incall 250/outcall
Misty 214-924-3732
Kendra Lee 405*600*2343
Destiny 405*464*5869
Holly 214-207-0098
Lily 214-457-4527
Beth 250 roses hr 200 roses hlf

Chi Guy
06-02-07, 08:35
Was there someone there named Lee? Was she short with the bob haircut and VERY skilled? I'm just wondering if she works anywhere else now. PM me if you prefer.
Years ago, there was a woman there who could fit your description. She went by Sunny at Green, but she had worked previously at Dandelion under the name of Lee. She was average height as far as Asians go, and you could say she wore her hair in a bob. She's been gone for years, though, and I never saw her since then.

ChicagoScott
06-04-07, 02:12
Years ago, there was a woman there who could fit your description. She went by Sunny at Green, but she had worked previously at Dandelion under the name of Lee. She was average height as far as Asians go, and you could say she wore her hair in a bob. She's been gone for years, though, and I never saw her since then.

Exactly who I was thinking of. Ah, Dandelion. Another fun place that's no more :(

Ampert
06-06-07, 12:25
Sunny from Green's was the best of all times. If anyone comes across her please post location or PM

Rubenme2
06-06-07, 17:01
This place was terrible. Distant table shower, pointless sauna, and 10 minute massage with full clothed attendant who made efforts to keep me covered. Stay away.I had a good time at Garden and it was my first time. They seem very very cautious and given the area they are in I can understand why. I guess the only thing you can do is either go again so they know you or try another place on Ogden. There are plenty to choose from.

Rubenme2
06-06-07, 17:06
How old? I hear reports of late 40's early 50's... is that the case?

Also, can a guy get a helping hand at Kings? I'm not looking for the full 9 yards.Well that kind of depends on who you get and what you want. Younger at King's. Older at Lane's but the right lady makes all the difference. At Lane's younger IS NOT better.

Rubenme2
06-06-07, 18:20
Went to King's last Thursday. Used to go there quite often back in the day (1+ years ago), was always a reliable place for a nice massage and some decent fun. This time was a pretty lackluster massage, no extras whatsoever.

Probably won't go back, for $70 I can get a real massage that actually helps my back if I want to.You probably need to re-establish yourself there. The same girls who worked at King's a year ago have moved on to other places. It's still a good place but they may need to get to know you. I've never had trouble there even when it was my first time with the new manager and girls.

Arfman
06-18-07, 11:53
I'm not in that area too often, had some cash and thought "how old can those ladies be there anyway?". So I stopped in and found out. When I saw her I was thinking right off the bat just enjoy the massage and don't even bother with any extras. I'm not a good judge of age but she was easily 50. But I did get a good table shower and a very good massage. On the flip she didn't give me any choice, went right for the lotion and went at it. It was pretty good but I kept my eyes closed and didn't bother groping at all. She was very nice; sorry I didn't ask her name since I probably won't be back. I prefer them a little younger than me.

Wetfurher2
06-29-07, 21:55
Visited recently as well. It scared me to death when the door was answered by a 4' 2" 60 year old asian woman with rubber dishwashing gloves on!

I was willing to risk there was something better around the corner so I paid the $70 and went in. Massage was great! The other woman working may have been in her early 40s but the ending made things all worth it. $50 for any additional service seemed excessive but she allowed my hands to roam freely and was very into her job.

I will visit again soon.

Spoonie
07-03-07, 14:13
Hi all,

I'm visiting Chicago later this week, will be staying in Villa Park. Usually when I come in to Chicago I'm at Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, and go to Lisunia's (sp?) on Harlem for their VIP treatment. However, I'm looking for something closer, say in the Lombard area. I see that Lane's is very close to where I'm staying, but the reviews on here are so-so.

I would appreciate any feedback on MPs. Feel free to PM if you feel more comfortable. I'd be happy to return the favor if you are in the Quad Cities.

Chi Guy
07-03-07, 23:55
Hi all,

I'm visiting Chicago later this week, will be staying in Villa Park. Usually when I come in to Chicago I'm at Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, and go to Lisunia's (sp?) on Harlem for their VIP treatment. However, I'm looking for something closer, say in the Lombard area. I see that Lane's is very close to where I'm staying, but the reviews on here are so-so.

I would appreciate any feedback on MPs. Feel free to PM if you feel more comfortable. I'd be happy to return the favor if you are in the Quad Cities.
Welcome to the land of YMMV. In that area, mediocrity is king. You may want to try Wellness Spa or Garden Spa on Ogden. I think they're both in Westmont, but Garden might be in Downers Grove. I tried Garden once and it was OK. I've had some decent sessions at Wellness, but that could be because they recognized me from another spa. Ace (on Ogden in Downers) can also be a good time, but I've had some bad times there as well. I've seen a couple decent reviews of King's (also on Ogden) lately, but those reviews are in the minority.

Other than that, you are bound to find some apartment setups in that area which are almost certainly a sure thing for $160. There are a lot of them listed on the Chicago After Dark website (www.chicagoafterdark.com).

If you're looking for European in that area, you're pretty much SOL unless you're looking for strictly legit therapeutic (you're on this board so I'm guessing that's not what you're looking for).

For the whole nine yards, you can try Chicagoland Yellow Pages (http://chicagolandyp.com). Search for massage in Downers Grove.

Happy Mongering!

Spoonie
07-10-07, 13:41
Thanks for the tips. I ended up having fun in Chinatown instead, as the timing worked out with my SO. I will keep the info in mind for future visits. Cheers!

Toledo Guy
07-10-07, 23:01
Thanks for the tips. I ended up having fun in Chinatown instead, as the timing worked out with my SO. I will keep the info in mind for future visits. Cheers!

I am in town for the week and am wondering if you would share info on how to have fun in Chinatown.

Thanks
TG

HappyGardener
07-11-07, 14:01
Chinatown is 30 miles due east of Lombard, in the city of Chicago. Check out the Chicago Board for Massage Parlor reports.

Or if you want Asian Delights nearer to you, check out The Chicago After Dark website

Bill R
07-11-07, 21:54
TG,
Since your asking about Chinatown, gotta assume your looking for East Asian girls. As HG says your best bets are Chicago After Dark, Craigslist, and Singapore Salon, although not in Chinatown is a good bet.

Recently, there was an ad on CL for a asian incall in Willowbrook. I didn't try it myself but it's not that far from Lombard.

-BR

Goldenspy
07-25-07, 17:19
I'm new to posting, although I've been a member for a while, I thought I'd finally share a review. I recently tried Pinetree on route 83, very nice, good looking ladies, and a truly amazing massage that will also leave you feeling free of tensions. If you want any more details feel free to PM me. If you know of anywhere else in the area do the same.

Whiskey Priest
07-26-07, 12:03
I'm new to posting, although I've been a member for a while, I thought I'd finally share a review. I recently tried Pinetree on route 83, very nice, good looking ladies, and a truly amazing massage that will also leave you feeling free of tensions. If you want any more details feel free to PM me. If you know of anywhere else in the area do the same.

Pine has been so hit or miss for me, it's quite irritating. I don't make special trips just for Pine anymore, will only stop in if I am in the area.

I was there again 2 or 3 weeks ago. I got Angie (I called her Ing before) and was really excited about this. Past few visits have been a bust due to this one girl (I called her Mystery Girl, and still cannot get her name) I kept getting. Anyway, after a beautiful table shower and sauna, I go to the room and have Angie tell me an appointment of hers is early, so I'll get a different girl, but she promised me I'll have as much fun.

In walks Mystery Girl, and I could have cried. I went from getting the best service to the worst in a matter of minutes. "Hey I know you. I do you right this time baby! You be nice to me too!" Yeah right is all I think.

Needless to say, I left pissed off and vowed to never return...

... at least until I am in the area and curious again.

Zuess
08-01-07, 10:21
I'm new to posting, although I've been a member for a while, I thought I'd finally share a review. I recently tried Pinetree on route 83, very nice, good looking ladies, and a truly amazing massage that will also leave you feeling free of tensions. If you want any more details feel free to PM me. If you know of anywhere else in the area do the same.What is the address?

massagelover
08-02-07, 09:04
Pine has been so hit or miss for me, it's quite irritating. I don't make special trips just for Pine anymore, will only stop in if I am in the area.

I was there again 2 or 3 weeks ago. I got Angie (I called her Ing before) and was really excited about this. Past few visits have been a bust due to this one girl (I called her Mystery Girl, and still cannot get her name) I kept getting. Anyway, after a beautiful table shower and sauna, I go to the room and have Angie tell me an appointment of hers is early, so I'll get a different girl, but she promised me I'll have as much fun.

In walks Mystery Girl, and I could have cried. I went from getting the best service to the worst in a matter of minutes. "Hey I know you. I do you right this time baby! You be nice to me too!" Yeah right is all I think.

Needless to say, I left pissed off and vowed to never return...

... at least until I am in the area and curious again.

Wow, you must have had the same lady that I usually get. I stop going there a couple of months ago because of her. The final straw was the last time, I usually tip .4, but she gave me such crappy service that I only tipped .3, and she pretended to start crying. No more I say! Also what is up with those outfits that they wear?

Chi Guy
08-02-07, 20:11
What is the address?

Can't post the actual address, but it's on the west side of the road in a shopping strip just north of the Golden Arches.

Goldenspy
08-03-07, 11:55
Can't post the actual address, but it's on the west side of the road in a shopping strip just north of the Golden Arches.Great way to explain. Look for a car wash as well, and afterwards theres a good place for a beer next door.

Mrpink
08-09-07, 22:27
There is a Pine Spa in Libertyville and there is a Pinetree Spa in Willowbrook. Both frequently advertise in the Sports section of the Chicago Sun Times if you need an adress. Which one are you guys talking about?

Goldenspy
08-10-07, 08:49
Willowbrook

There is a Pine Spa in Libertyville and there is a Pinetree Spa in Willowbrook. Both frequently advertise in the Sports section of the Chicago Sun Times if you need an adress. Which one are you guys talking about?

Whiskey Priest
08-10-07, 08:56

I speak of both, only in their respective section. Pinetree here, Pine in Libertyville in.... Libertyville Spa's (http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2558)

Bebop60
08-21-07, 20:13
Answered CL ad:

ASIAN MODEL MASSAGE $100 - w4mm - 26
Reply to: pers-401433247@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-20, 11:06AM CDT

deep massage, shiatsu massage, full body relaxation massage
clean place, table, lotion, music
please call
630-899-9409
PostingID: 401433247She has three ads there today, thought anyone advertising "model" with massage must be good. Went to her townhouse, paid entrance at door, used filthy bathroom with mop in sink, sheet on table had stains on it, she talked on the phone while massaging my leg with one hand. I should have gone home then. She massaged my legs for a long time, drowning them in lotion. When I reached to touch her leg and pay her a complement, she shouted "don't touch". I should have gone home then. On flip, she asks what else I want massaged, asks how much I pay for "overtime" and brings me my pants. I should have gone home then. I give her. 4 for HR, she leaves the room with her tip and comes back and puts on a latex glove. I should have gone home then. She gives me the most uninspiring one rubber gloved rub for about three minutes and says "all done, it not work, pay more for more overtime or you finish yourself".

I've been sprayed by skunks that have a better attitude than that crab. Don't waste your time there, many better AMPs in west burbs.

Chi Guy
08-22-07, 18:25
Answered CL ad:

She has three ads there today, thought anyone advertising "model" with massage must be good. Went to her townhouse, paid entrance at door, used filthy bathroom with mop in sink, sheet on table had stains on it, she talked on the phone while massaging my leg with one hand. I should have gone home then. She massaged my legs for a long time, drowning them in lotion. When I reached to touch her leg and pay her a complement, she shouted "don't touch". I should have gone home then. On flip, she asks what else I want massaged, asks how much I pay for "overtime" and brings me my pants. I should have gone home then. I give her. 4 for HR, she leaves the room with her tip and comes back and puts on a latex glove. I should have gone home then. She gives me the most uninspiring one rubber gloved rub for about three minutes and says "all done, it not work, pay more for more overtime or you finish yourself".

I've been sprayed by skunks that have a better attitude than that crab. Don't waste your time there, many better AMPs in west burbs.

She used to operate out of Addison. Now she operates out of Glendale Heights or Bloomingdale (she advertises both locations). She also has ads in the yellow pages under "Bangkok Massage" I think.

I made the mistake of seeing her once a long time ago. Can't believe she gets any repeat business at all. She was one of my least inspired sessions ever. Stay far away from her.

Rubenme2
08-25-07, 11:54
The person going under "Bangkok Massage" is actually a man who had a sex change. When I saw her I got out of there quick.

Pussy Hunter
09-10-07, 11:54
Hey Mongers,

I'm here on a consulting assignment and trying to get the lay of the land! I checked out the local Craigslist and came across a honey offering a special to avoid "Rush Hour" and cum see her in Lombard! Her name was Summer!

I gave it a whirl and was glad I did. She was at a no-tel off of Naperville Rd. and has since moved, but she was a great find. She did a great BBBJ, a little LFK, she loved the DATY and when it came to performance, she was like a bucking bronco! She was in her 30's, and a fair bod, shaved, and knew how to use it!

I enjoyed the experience, and if anyone else would like to give her a ride, I have digits for the Sr. population here in Chicago!

I sent a few notes to some of the Sr. Mongers here in the Chicago area for any hot numbers I could connect with, but the response has been minimal. If you other Srs. have some good stock to pass on while I'm here for the next few months, it would be greatly appreciated!

Be Safe! PH

Goldenspy
09-11-07, 18:12
Any word on Wellness Spa in Westmont (please feel free to PM me if you would like). Actually used to be the location of a spa quite a while ago, and then closed down.

Thanks in advance!

Chi Guy
09-12-07, 18:25
Any word on Wellness Spa in Westmont (please feel free to PM me if you would like). Actually used to be the location of a spa quite a while ago, and then closed down.

Thanks in advance!

Use the search function above.

Goldenspy
09-13-07, 09:08
Use the search function above.Thanks! Got the info I needed.

Whiskey Priest
09-20-07, 12:53
Last summer, after years of seeking women out, and having my regulars retire, move, or disappear, I decided to switch the game. I made a post on the infamous CL, basically stating that I was a young professional in the area who was looking for a woman to spend some time with. In the ad, I was a little more specific about my location, and I also requested that the person come to me. Let me point out here, that the city I associated myself with in the ad was not the city I had requested to be visited in. They are however, very close. Anyway…

The day I made the post, I received several nibbles. Replied to some, ignored others. Eventually I decided on one who was in the city I associated myself with. We exchanged pictures, discussed arrangements, and then she disappeared. After two days, I sent a simple “are you still there?” email and she replied the next day. “Yeah, I’m still here. I feel very uncomfortable though about coming to your office. How about come by my place after work?” I really had no objection to that. The whole “office” thing was more of a fantasy then a security blanket, and I was longing for some attention, so I said, “sure.” She disclosed her rates, services, location, and later that afternoon I was on my way.

I arrive early, as always, and am sitting on the parking lot of a nice apartment complex in a well-to-do suburb. I think my whole mistake was associating myself with such a city. “That never happens here/to me,” syndrome took hold, and I was relaxed and confident that I was about to have a nice time. I ignored any and all warning signs and sat there like an idiot.

About 5 minutes past the scheduled meeting time she calls. “Are you here? Do you have the $xxx?” I say yes, describe my automobile, and she says she’ll be right down to get me. I take my last sip of coffee, pop in a fresh piece of gum, quick little appearance check, and look anxiously at the doors, waiting for the beauty to appear. Just then, an inconspicuous SUV parks right in front of me (and the lot was pretty empty,) and two guys get out immediately. Sooner than I can finish my “oh fuck!” thought, one man is announcing himself as the local PD, and requests that I turn off my automobile. I comply and he begins questioning me. Who are you? What are you doing here? Etc, etc. Knowing that one way or another, I was just set up, I decided to play along. I mean, they had my photo already, a description of my vehicle, and my mobile number… so I saw no reason to mislead them.

Detained, cuffed, vehicle searched, and taken to the local PD, after 3 hours maybe I was on my way home. All jokes aside, being my first arrest, the whole thing was pretty painless. Past the first few heated moments in the parking lot, no attitude from the police. While in the cell, being finger printed, and questioned, they were polite and friendly, with some small talk back and forth. Sounds silly, but it really was a nice experience.

Via a friend of a friend of a friend, I get a competent attorney in the area who has dealt with such cases before. Whether or not I was taken for a ride is still open to debate, but long story short, for a hefty fee, he got me a handful of hour’s community service to be completed within my 1 year supervision. I realize that he did very little work for me, the state is the one who made the offer, and we took it. Whatever the case my be though, “thanks” to him, my case was recently closed and in 2 years, if I behave, I can have all this removed from my record as if it never happened.

So, it’s been over 12 months since the day I was pinched. Has this changed me? It sure has. I’ve seen as many women in the past 12 months as I used to see every month or two before the arrest. I find myself to be VERY paranoid. If she so much as hints at the fees and services before we meet face to face, I delete the mail or hang up the phone. I’ve stopped actively looking for women on CL. 90% of them are streetwalkers anyway now. I’ll be damned if I’m going to drop 3 times as much for the same service I can get from the same girl later tonight on the corner of so-and-so.

More so, what I have learned I think is worth sharing. While I am sure many of you are wise and already know this, there are undoubtedly idiots like me who walk around thinking “Oh no, not me!” I know there are tons of rules and old stand-by sayings for mongering. These though are mine on keeping your ass out of the clink.

1) Do not discuss rates and services until face to face. Forget 4th grade code words too. We all know what roses are and we all know what adult entertainment is. Don’t risk it. Be prepared to get burnt from time to time, but giving the girl $ and saying ‘thanks for your time, but you’re not what I am looking for,” could keep you out of jail.

2) Stick to your guns about how this is to go down. My mistake was changing our plans to meet elsewhere than originally planned. See, I posted claiming to live in City A, and wanted to be visited in a near-by city. I later told her I lived in City A, but worked in City B, which is where I wanted to meet her. Seeing as City A PD has no jurisdiction in City B, she had to, and did successfully, convince me to come to City A after all. The whole reason I played this city game was to avoid unneeded attention. Had I stuck to my plan, this would have been avoided. Instead I played right into their hands. What does this means for incall or outcall?

3) Unless they are well known/reviewed, refuse to go to some nobody’s incall. In all my years of doing this, this was the only way to fly before. She gets a room, we go have our time together, and we both leave content. But now, I cannot do it. I tried twice since the arrest to go to some random incall, and both times I called while en-route to cancel. I have too much at stake, so the risk for me, is too high.

4) There are always more fish in the sea. Just like your mother told you after your first broken heart, there are more women out there. If something’s not right, it’s always better to wait for the next one to come along, than to think “now or never,” and get yourself caught.

So that’s my story. I hope a few of you can learn from my mistakes. Luckily, OJ’s recent legal issues have pushed mine off the front page of the local papers. Seniors however, feel free.

Mr Stinky
09-20-07, 15:37
Genuine, that is an awesome post. I'm really sorry that it happened to you, but maybe your advice will save one of us from the same fate. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Stinky Out

Dent55
09-20-07, 15:59
Never discuss rates AND services. you can discuss rates via phone or email but as soon as you include services you are in violation of the solicitation laws in Ill. The police will never just talk about rates, they have to have you asking the prostitute about what sexual favor she will perform and tie it into some type of communication about money. If no money is enolved it is not prostitution, oh only if pussy was so free!!!!

Now here is the rub. Anyone who has done this for a while has been burnt by some ***** who takes your money and doesn't perform, no touching this, no sucking that, won't do this. So out of frustration we are tempted to ask what we will get for our money. DONT DO IT. It is money well lost if we occassionally get burnt for all the good pussy we can get and it keeps us in the game.

Thats where this forum could really help, if more of us listed the hoes that we get burnt by. Hey take care.

Dent

Captain Stiffy
09-20-07, 19:28
"in 2 years, if I behave, I can have all this removed from my record as if it never happened."

No matter what they tell you, anything that is "removed from your record" shows up, if you get pulled over & they run your plates. The "erased" offence may not count towards anything you do in the future, but be damn sure the cop who pulls you over knows about it once he runs your plates. ...as you're answering "No, I've never been arrested before".

Joe Hart
09-20-07, 21:25
They don't even need to pull you over. If you are the owner of the license Plates, they can find out the info just by running ther plates on their computers in their squad cars. And they can do that at any time.
Be careful out there!
Enjoy!

Dent55
09-21-07, 10:44
Even if your pulled over and NO citation is given the pull over stays in the records, every time they run a plate, it is noted in the computer and stays in the records. I complained and was told that it stays in the computer for ten days only. What bull shhhhht. I know they have a tough job but how come they never seem to catch the ass that is tail gaiting at 80mps on the edens, but can arrest the soccer mom going 40 in a 30. they will bust a guy trying to sell an extra ticket at a concert when his friend doesn't show up but it is OK for the tribune company to pose as ticket brokers and sell tickets at a premium!!!! ahgg. Thank good for video cameras in bars with cops that can't hold their booze!

Tom D
09-23-07, 23:56
Genuine,

Your post is very informative and useful. I am glad that you have taken time to write such a post and give out so much info. I am sorry that you ran into some trouble but I am sure your post will help some of the other hobbyist to stay out of trouble.

There was some discussion on this board about verifying with a provider if she is connected with LE in any way. It was believed that that LE could not lie about their profession. I am not sure if that is a fact. It is kind of obvious what the providers offer and what hobbyist are looking for. I am afraid that LE would lie or at least hide their profession somehow, would trick you into a situation and would make an arrest. After you are arrested, it is your word against theirs in the court and you know who judge is going to believe.

I am sure some of the other hobbyist on this board also have had some bad experiences and have learned a lesson. It would be great if some of the other hobbyist who has some legal knowledge and experience in this matter give out some helpful info.

Thanks again for your post.

Pussy Hunter
09-30-07, 20:56
Hey Mongers,

I did something this last week that I have never done in all my years chasing that honey spot!!!

I met a girl at an incall near Naperville, I hit it off with her real well, and I invited her to stay with me the following week and she did! I hit that all week long morning, noon, and night! Of course there were some fees involved, but not much more than 5 bills for the week! It was spent on her and not as much handed over! A luxury away from home that was an interesting business expense! LOL

It was nice to bang this babe (about 35), a little weathered, but I nice piece! The funny part was, she asked if I wanted to do it again this week! LOL If I want to die of a heart attack it would be a great idea, but I'm no kid anymore!

She was fun, didn't put too many demands on me, and she was a great provider! A fun first for me!

Have fun mongers and I'll chalk this one up for the wild and unusual!

Be Safe! PH

Sxy Joker
09-30-07, 22:41
Hey Mongers,

I did something this last week that I have never done in all my years chasing that honey spot!!!

I met a girl at an incall near Naperville, I hit it off with her real well, and I invited her to stay with me the following week and she did! I hit that all week long morning, noon, and night! Of course there were some fees involved, but not much more than 5 bills for the week! It was spent on her and not as much handed over! A luxury away from home that was an interesting business expense! LOL

It was nice to bang this babe (about 35), a little weathered, but I nice piece! The funny part was, she asked if I wanted to do it again this week! LOL If I want to die of a heart attack it would be a great idea, but I'm no kid anymore!

She was fun, didn't put too many demands on me, and she was a great provider! A fun first for me!

Have fun mongers and I'll chalk this one up for the wild and unusual!

Be Safe! PHIs she available the week after next? LOL

Pussy Hunter
10-03-07, 18:21
CL Exclusive,

This lady is one of the best times you'll ever have in your life!

If you want some fun with someone who really knows how to take care of you , this is the lady!!!

I have been around a lot and one of the best GFE's I have ever had!

Treat Yourself to a Good One! I did!!!! She put a smile on my face! :-)

Here's her link! http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ers/438394710.html

One Bill for a 1/2 hour, you can't beat it!

Be Safe! PH

Pluto2
10-17-07, 13:07
Pine Tree

630-323-3020
10S648 Route 83,
Willowbrook, IL 60527

Traveler One
10-17-07, 14:26
That totally sucks and I think your strategy would have paid off if you stuck to the plan. What I think is important is that if they come to you it is unlikely to be LE. Police don't want their own in danger by having her in your hotel room alone. (Even though 99.9999999% of guys are just looking for a piece of tail with no strings attached and aren't hurting anyone.)

I would recomend never being specific about prices on the the phone. Ask what her rate for the hour is and ask if that is all inclusive. Does any one disagree with that question? I don't even call off CL unless the pic shows nudity, I recognize the ad, it says FS, and the rate. That way if it is LE they made the illegal offer to me and not vice versa.

When I got busted. (Simple version here.) I picked one up and picked a spot to get a BJ. LE was watching her from down the street and followed us and walked up in the act of doing business. LE was quite pleasant and easy to deal with but then again so was I. We made it easy for each other which is the way to go.

The moral of the story is don't pick up a SW. But if you do. Take her to a hotel room and don't do it on the street. They are less likely to kick down your hotel room door and would have a difficult time proving much other than two people using the vibrating mattress for a quarter.

Whiskey Priest
10-30-07, 09:43
Stopped into Audra's for the 4th or 5th time yesterday. All within a month or two span.

Nice friendly staff, pretty damn good massage, but still no extras. The only reason I keep going back is because they keep "hinting" at the possibility of extras. Hinting at least in my dirty little mind.

Of all the legit massages I've gotten, the masseuse has usually done a good job of steering clear of any "questionable" contact. Here I've had several close calls that leave me thinking there is more to be had.

Anyone here able to shoot down my dreams of a good EMP in my backyard?

ChicagoScott
10-30-07, 13:38
I have been curious to give Audras a shot. What's the charge for a massage? Looks?

Thanks. I'll report when i hit it.

Chi Guy
10-30-07, 16:07
Stopped into Audra's for the 4th or 5th time yesterday. All within a month or two span.

Nice friendly staff, pretty damn good massage, but still no extras. The only reason I keep going back is because they keep "hinting" at the possibility of extras. Hinting at least in my dirty little mind.

Of all the legit massages I've gotten, the masseuse has usually done a good job of steering clear of any "questionable" contact. Here I've had several close calls that leave me thinking there is more to be had.

Anyone here able to shoot down my dreams of a good EMP in my backyard?

G,

I have been to Audra's a couple times myself. Can't think of the girl I had. Very hot, but nothing more than a great massage. I'm guessing they are totally legit.

Whiskey Priest
10-31-07, 09:28
I have been curious to give Audras a shot. What's the charge for a massage? Looks?

Thanks. I'll report when i hit it.

attractive but older (40's +/- 5 years) eastern euro, all pretty much off the boat.

$60 for 1 hour of a damn good massage.

SpaSearch
11-03-07, 00:41

Anyone here able to shoot down my dreams of a good EMP in my backyard? I'll become a regular at this place starting tomorrow and let you know if I get anywhere. I did that at Heavenly Massage in Schaumburg, Buffalo Grove, and Morton Grove. It's a legit place where the some of therapists hinted at the possibility of extras, and I ended up with HJ at each location after becoming a regular. I love getting happy endings at legit places, so I'll rise to the challenge here (pun intended) and let you know if I'm successful.

Let's keep sharing our experiences about this place to increase our chances of getting lucky there.

Chicag0
11-04-07, 10:03
I know when Mr Spa puts his efforts into something we will all benefit. Go forth and conquer dude!

Sometimes it can take a half dozen visits with a specific therapist to become successful at these legit places. I have spent a LOT of cash in the last 2 years at some of the places Spa mentioned with similar successes. But it is nice to know if a therapist 'puts out' because then at least you know you have a chance at success. For those therapists that dont want to play, we have to respect that, damn it's their body. But this board and folks like SpaSearch help save us some effort and cash by celebrating their successes with the rest of us. Thanks!

Chi

From SpaSearch's Nov Post:

I'll become a regular at this place starting tomorrow and let you know if I get anywhere. I did that at Heavenly Massage in Schaumburg, Buffalo Grove, and Morton Grove. It's a legit place where the some of therapists hinted at the possibility of extras, and I ended up with HJ at each location after becoming a regular. I love getting happy endings at legit places, so I'll rise to the challenge here (pun intended) and let you know if I'm successful.

Let's keep sharing our experiences about this place to increase our chances of getting lucky there.

SpaSearch
11-04-07, 14:47
Stopped in at Audra's this weekend. The therapist did a lot of teasing while I was on my stomach. She kept running her fingers along Mr. Happy while she was massaging the backs of my legs. On the flip, she kept bumping into me with her hands again while massaging my legs. No happy ending this time, but I'll bet more can be had at this place. I'll keep you posed.

On another note. Has anyone been to Garden Spa lately? I drove by there on the way to Audra's and it didn't look like they had any customers. The parking lot at Ace had several cars, but none at Garden.

Rubenme2
11-05-07, 01:50
Good massage but no extras. Some good brushes by the goods for sure. I used to go there and then hit Garden for the finish.

Garden is ok to typical. They try to say you can't get more than a HJ but there's evidence of more there. I guess over all it wasn't worth the trip.

Ace always has cars outside but it has never been a good place for me.

King's is better and more fun. Not the same since Lee left but still a good place.

SpaSearch
11-07-07, 23:50
Just came back from my second visit in 5 days at Audra's. The owner, Natalie, gave me the massage this time. If you stop by and she's the only one available, take a pass. She didn't do any teasing at all. I don't think we'll have any luck with extras from her, nor do I think you'd want any. I'm not giving up on this place. When I was there another monger showed up, and from the sounds of things, I think he was having better luck in the next room with a hotter babe.

Cuda70
11-08-07, 19:12
I went to Audra's today. Ziba gave me the best massage I have ever had. Awsome butt massage, nothing extra though. All & all a great massage.

SpaSearch
11-09-07, 23:31
Welcome to the board! I'll ask for Ziba next time, then put up a report about any luck (or not) I have with her. Thanks for your post, and be sure to continue to share your experiences in the Lombard area. We need more reporting on the places around here.

I went to Audra's today. Ziba gave me the best massage I have ever had. Awsome butt massage, nothing extra though. All & all a great massage.

Blow Dro
11-12-07, 15:52
If its at all possible can someone post the address for the garden and audras. And also can someone give some heads up these places. as to extras and what girls offer.

Thanx,

Happy Hunting

SpaSearch
11-14-07, 01:13
Garden Spa [table shower, sauna, HJ, maybe more - YMMV]
433 Ogden Ave.
Downers Grove
630-353-1800

Audra's Salon & Spa [stand up shower, so far completely legit - no extras]
314 W. Ogden Ave.
Westmont
630-960-4004

If you need more details, either use the search function on this board, or stop by and check them out for yourself - then be sure to report :)

If its at all possible can someone post the address for the garden and audras. And also can someone give some heads up these places. as to extras and what girls offer.

Thanx,

Happy Hunting

Latex
11-24-07, 23:49
Went to Audra's recently:

TOFTT - I think it will take multiple visits to establish a connection at this place. Lots of teasing and rubbing close to the package, but I did not want to take the risk and try to put her hand on it.

Latex
11-25-07, 18:18
I really long for the good ole days of SPA 34 and later SPA 53.

This is probably not the place to post this message, but has anyone run into Cindy (hot blond) that used to work at 34 than moved to 53?

I would love to engage her again.

PussyPoker
11-26-07, 19:28
Has anyone ever been to Uncle Paulies bar in Glendale Heights. Looks like a bra and panty place.

SpaSearch
11-26-07, 22:57
I really long for the good ole days of SPA 34 and later SPA 53.

This is probably not the place to post this message, but has anyone run into Cindy (hot blond) that used to work at 34 than moved to 53?

I would love to engage her again.

That place (Spa 53) was the best! Too bad they got shut down. Cindy was incredible, but I have no idea where she went. Not to regress...but Roxy's in West Chicago and Brianna's on Geneva Road in Winfield were also incredible - just like 53. To bad that Sheriff had such a burr up his ass about massage parlors in DuPage County.

Whiskey Priest
11-27-07, 11:37
Has anyone ever been to Uncle Paulies bar in Glendale Heights. Looks like a bra and panty place.

I personally have not, but I've never heard anything positive about it from those that have. Sounds like Stone Park dropouts call that place home.

Corndog #2
11-27-07, 16:51
I personally have not, but I've never heard anything positive about it from those that have. Sounds like Stone Park dropouts call that place home.

It is totally a bra and panty place, and after a quick show the girls ask if you'd like to tip them. Frankly, they're more bothersome than attractive.

Sxy Joker
11-28-07, 00:38
It is totally a bra and panty place, and after a quick show the girls ask if you'd like to tip them. Frankly, they're more bothersome than attractive.If you like Stone/Melrose Park don't bother with Uncle Paulies. You will be very disappointed.

Sxy Joker
11-28-07, 00:40
I'm taking a poll. If you were driving down Ogden where would you stop?

TheWoodButcher
11-28-07, 07:14
Buona beef, I love that place!

Rubenme2
11-28-07, 10:50
I'm taking a poll. If you were driving down Ogden where would you stop?I would stop at King's first Garden second and Andra's third. For Ace you need the code and a girl I knew there left long ago.

I've gotten great massages at King's from head to toe. I like having my feet massaged.

Whiskey Priest
11-28-07, 13:27

Las Palmas for their REALLY good ceviche.

Honestly though... I wouldn't.

As nice as the massages are at Aurda's, I would think about it, but probably not bother stopping in.

Oddly enough though, I've never once been into Kings. So maybe there, but only out of curiosity.

Whiskey Priest
11-28-07, 13:28
It is totally a bra and panty place, and after a quick show the girls ask if you'd like to tip them. Frankly, they're more bothersome than attractive.

Yeap, that's what I've heard.

Chi Guy
11-28-07, 14:02
Las Palmas for their REALLY good ceviche.

Honestly though... I wouldn't.

As nice as the massages are at Aurda's, I would think about it, but probably not bother stopping in.

Oddly enough though, I've never once been into Kings. So maybe there, but only out of curiosity.

Because I have been there, Kings would be last on my list. My preference, in order of quality of extras, would probably be as follows:

1. Wellness Spa (it helps if they know you)
2. Ace Spa
3. Garden Spa

Oh yeah, and of course, YMMV.

Whiskey Priest
11-28-07, 14:43
Because I have been there, Kings would be last on my list. My preference, in order of quality of extras, would probably be as follows:

1. Wellness Spa (it helps if they know you)
2. Ace Spa
3. Garden Spa

Oh yeah, and of course, YMMV.

Seeing as Wellness and Garden got their signs as a two-for, I assumed that they are similar in owner/service. I was unimpressed with which-ever one is on Ogden and Cass, so I've not bothered with the other.

I'll remove Kings from my honey-do list, thank you.

Chi Guy
11-28-07, 16:01
Seeing as Wellness and Garden got their signs as a two-for, I assumed that they are similar in owner/service. I was unimpressed with which-ever one is on Ogden and Cass, so I've not bothered with the other.

I'll remove Kings from my honey-do list, thank you.

Genuine,

Wellness is the one on Ogden at Cass (the former Spa 34 location). I've had good luck there. However, I think the mamasan recognized me from Green. That's why I included the caviat in my list. I don't know if Garden is associated with Wellness. They did open around the same time, though. I didn't recognize anyone at Garden, but then again, they all look the same to me. :rolleyes:

MWM
11-29-07, 13:54
The Taco Bar 2-3 blocks east of Cass on the south side of Ogden. They have a fresh salsa bar with 20-30 salsas made fresh daily. Amazing tacos to boot...check it out. Much cheaper that the MP's on Ogden and will likely leave you fealling much more satisfied for about $6, instead of $160.

Corndog #2
11-29-07, 19:16
The Taco Bar 2-3 blocks east of Cass on the south side of Ogden. They have a fresh salsa bar with 20-30 salsas made fresh daily. Amazing tacos to boot...check it out. Much cheaper that the MP's on Ogden and will likely leave you fealling much more satisfied for about $6, instead of $160.

Oh, I don't know....There's a Phillips Flowershop on the corner of Odgen and Cass, too. Don't miss that.

SmoothDog
11-30-07, 14:52
Not much to report because it's getting old hand at this AMP. Every time I go into Pine Tree I end up seeing someone new. Today it was an older 30ish mamsan calling her self Yung or something like that. Still good service, nice TS and playing with the boys while getting soaped up, good massage (the walk on back type) and flip for the obligatory hand shake. Good technique, slow with a lot of oil. Just like I like it. Couldn't get more off the menu until I had seen her a few times (or so she kept repeating).

But frankly, I need something newer to appreciate and more services offered on the menu the first time around. I hate going back trying to establish rapport and find out the lady isn't there anymore.

Oh well, I guess I just need to suck it up and drive to NW IN and visit Peking. If anyone has a better suggestion, thanks in advance for letting me know.

Milk N Honey
11-30-07, 15:13
I want you to receive a comfortable and relaxing date providing companionship to a select group of upscale gentlemen. You must be drug free and clean (Please shower and freshen up before your visit). Drinking is ok as long as you don't become too intoxicated. I believe this category of men will understand my donations and will enjoy my company.

$125 1/2 HR
$200 1 HR

Talk Turkey
12-07-07, 12:29
Hello Mongers,

I went to Pine Tree last night. Worst "massage" I ever got.

I called before to inquire about the 1 hour massage & was told that it included TS & Sauna. What I wasn't told was that it's a 30 minute massage & if you believe them the other 30 minutes are divided between the TS & suana. Yeah, good luck on that.

I arrived about 6:35 pm got undressed, waited a good 5-7 minutes before someone came into the room (this seems to be the type of place where they don't seem have a clue that it's rude to leave someone on the massage table for more than a minute) to lead my to the TS, about 5 minutes there, 2 minutes in the Sauna, then about 25 minutes of the lamest "massage" I've ever received. She had the nerve to walk in at 7:25 pm & tell me that the massage was over now & they would charge me more if it continued. I can't believe this place stays in business. Even with mongers going there for extras wouldn't you still want a decent massage? Don't know my "therapists" name but she was very petite, not a bad little bod but not much too look at. Obviously I'll never return.

Full disclosure, I don't generally go for extras, I like a FBSM with lots of teasing but I don't like the negotiating part & having to worry if the little head is going to start to take over & reach for my wallet. In other words, I'd rather not worry about such things & enjoy a great massage.

Talk Turkey Man

Red E
12-11-07, 16:50
Hello all,

I'm new to AMP's and want to get some newbie tips, and maybe a good location to kick things off with. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Tk1960
12-11-07, 18:32
I'm new also. Tried Kings and all I got was a masssage. Was thinking of trying Ace. Do you ask these girls how much for the extras or just give it at the end. What's standard? Actually I could do without the massage, jsut give me the table shower and ending. I see these ads for girls for call in/out. Anyone know reliable ones? Is it cheaper than paying for the massage and extras?

Thanks

Whiskey Priest
12-12-07, 10:55
I went to Pine Tree last night. Worst "massage" I ever got.

Talk Turkey Man

Yeah Pine Tree is really hit or miss. I've had some exceptional times there, but unfortunately the number of good times is equal to the number of bad.

Whiskey Priest
12-12-07, 10:56
Hello all,

I'm new to AMP's and want to get some newbie tips, and maybe a good location to kick things off with. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

read the massage forums

Young Man
12-13-07, 01:39
I'm new also. Tried Kings and all I got was a masssage. Was thinking of trying Ace. Do you ask these girls how much for the extras or just give it at the end. What's standard?
Thanks

I have been to alot of AMPs all over the country. Some common tips that work for me the first time in a AMP.

During the shower make sure they know it is ok to wash your package. Guide their hand there if they are hesitant. Great ice breaker.

When you are in the room. Take off the towel. If she covers you back up just tell her you would prefer the towel off.

Touch her. When she is giving you a massage, touch her, rub her ass. This send a pretty clean signal.

Tell them you have been to a place like this before. Reference a place and a name of a girl you have been with. If not search the forum and grab a name of a girl and say your buddy John reffered you.

If she says all done, and you have not had any extras, tell her she forget something and place her hand on your jimmy.

You can also put your tip on the table in advance. Research what is standard for the extras you are looking for. Let her know that is for extras AFTER the massage.

When asked how you want your massage, "soft=get me hard quickly"

I have rarely struck out, beyond a time or two the woman was convinced because of my short hair and build I was a cop.

Good luck.

Take Care,

YM

Rubenme2
12-13-07, 15:25
I'm new also. Tried Kings and all I got was a masssage. Was thinking of trying Ace. Do you ask these girls how much for the extras or just give it at the end. What's standard? Actually I could do without the massage, jsut give me the table shower and ending. I see these ads for girls for call in/out. Anyone know reliable ones? Is it cheaper than paying for the massage and extras?

ThanksWow three new guys! OK here's the scoop. Did you see that sign on the door? Do you know what that means? It means the cops are always trying to bust them and or hassle them. They don't want any trouble from the police. These are places where adults go to get a massage and relax. If you want more than that maybe you should try another town.

Flyer98
12-18-07, 21:20
I have been to alot of AMPs all over the country. Some common tips that work for me the first time in a AMP.

During the shower make sure they know it is ok to wash your package. Guide their hand there if they are hesitant. Great ice breaker.

When you are in the room. Take off the towel. If she covers you back up just tell her you would prefer the towel off.

Touch her. When she is giving you a massage, touch her, rub her ass. This send a pretty clean signal.

Tell them you have been to a place like this before. Reference a place and a name of a girl you have been with. If not search the forum and grab a name of a girl and say your buddy John reffered you.

If she says all done, and you have not had any extras, tell her she forget something and place her hand on your jimmy.

You can also put your tip on the table in advance. Research what is standard for the extras you are looking for. Let her know that is for extras AFTER the massage.

When asked how you want your massage, "soft=get me hard quickly"

I have rarely struck out, beyond a time or two the woman was convinced because of my short hair and build I was a cop.

Good luck.

Take Care,

YMExcellent advice. Basically, you are making them comfortable that you are not LE. The cops can not legally do, and admit, these things. Be a little bold, but stay polite.

Tk1960
12-19-07, 13:00
Wow three new guys! OK here's the scoop. Did you see that sign on the door? Do you know what that means? It means the cops are always trying to bust them and or hassle them. They don't want any trouble from the police. These are places where adults go to get a massage and relax. If you want more than that maybe you should try another town.Ruben, have you read these posts? Evidentally not because if you had, you would realize that not all these people are going for just a massage. Maybe a massage, but also with a happy ending - nothing wrong with that. It's just massaging ALL over.

Chi Guy
12-19-07, 14:40

Thanks

Guys,

All you have to do is do some research on the boards. Make yourself some popcorn, grab a cold one, make yourself comfortable and read back several pages on the forums. Believe me, all the information is there, but you gotta do some research. If you come here and start asking questions before doing any research, I guarantee that you will not make a lot of friends and you'll most likely end up the subject of some not-so-pleasant responses.

Dcmoon
12-21-07, 20:03
Longtime reader. Decided to give back to this wonderful resouce so I decided to go to one of the AMP's on Ogden. I haven't been to any of these place's on Ogden for some time so was anxious to see the new talent. Picked King's spa and went Thursday night. Woman greeted me by asking if I wanted to come in after ringing the bell at the door in back. Thought she might be the one to give me a massage but she said she was only the mamasan. Another girl walked up to us and mamasan said to follow her.

The girl said her name was Linda. She looked to be in her mid 40's. Not big in the upper body department but a decent shape. Paid the. 70 and got undressed. Was taken to the shower room. Nice Table shower. She made sure to wash everywhere. Went back to the room. One of the other women was yelling something and Linda left the room as I got comfortable on the table. Left the towel off and Linda came back in after a couple of minutes. She picked up the towel and put back on me. Said I looked familiar and if I had been there before. Said 'yes' of course even though I hadn't been there in a long time. When she asked who I had before I said I think it was Kim maybe. Mmm I think (Kim is always a good name to use as most places have or had a Kim at some point).

Good massage. On the flip, although there was a little hesitation, it didn't take too much prodding to get a HS. I just started doing it myself and she sooned joined in. Nice with a decent amount of baby oil. Linda didn't ask for anything but after cleaning up and getting dressed I left a. 40 tip. Big smile and she said to come back soon. I probably will after I check out the rest of the AMP's on Ogden Ave.

Attitude: 8
Looks: 6
Massage: 8
Body: 6

Dcmoon
01-02-08, 01:22
Ok continued my trek down Ogden Ave (in no particular order). Next place I tried was Ace Spa about 1-2 miles west of King's spa. Went there new year's eve early in the morning. Walked in and greeted by real old asian woman (I assumed she was the mamasan. I hope she still doesn't work as a masseuse). Taken to room 3. Looks like the place in general is in need of some cleaning. A tad on the unkept side for my taste. Waited a few minutes and a woman walked in.

She said name her name was debbie. An asian woman that looks like she's pushing 50. Obvious breast implants looked good but otherwise nothing spectular. Paid her the 70 dollars and she told me to get undressed. She returned after a few minutes and took me to a shower room with a table.

Proceeded with a semi-decent table shower with a little chit chat on New Year's Eve plans. After table shower taken to a sauna for what seemed like 10 minutes of baking. Was well done and ready to get out.

Taken back to the room where I got on the table and Debbie again left the room and came back after I again waited at least another 3 minutes. So-so massage while she talked about her plans to go gambling on new Years! I hear alot of asians are big gamblers. After flip she proceeded with another 5 minutes of half hearted massage before the negotiations started. She wanted. 6 for HS and 1. 0 for topless hs but I said I didn't have that much. I offered. 5 for topless HS and she said that's too low. She came down but I wouldn't budge from the. 5 offer and she finally agreed. Glad I didn't budge from my original offer as her technique wasn't very good. Not sure if I would see her again but when walking out saw another girl that I wouldn't mind trying on my next visit.

Attitude: 5
Looks: 6
Massage: 4
Body: 7

Arfman
01-02-08, 11:34
It's been a little while and I'm not a regular there, but the few times I've been there I've never had to negotiate price of a HJ. Maybe I look like a big spender or something....

Mr Stinky
01-02-08, 14:00
Have you guys ever noticed that when you go to an amp and get a lousy girl, there's always a cute one on the way out? I think it's intentional. They (The amp) knows you're getting stiffed with the girl you were given, so they make sure there's a cute girl or two for you to check out when leaving. This way, you think to yourself. "I don't want to see this girl again, but the one standing by the shower was great! I'll go back and see her". And you NEVER see her when you return. I think it's just their way of getting repeat business. Then again, I may be crazy in the head.

Stinky has left the building

Chi Guy
01-02-08, 14:45
Have you guys ever noticed that when you go to an amp and get a lousy girl, there's always a cute one on the way out? I think it's intentional. They (The amp) knows you're getting stiffed with the girl you were given, so they make sure there's a cute girl or two for you to check out when leaving. This way, you think to yourself. "I don't want to see this girl again, but the one standing by the shower was great! I'll go back and see her". And you NEVER see her when you return. I think it's just their way of getting repeat business. Then again, I may be crazy in the head.

I don't know about never seeing a cute girl. Unfortunately, your odds of getting a cute girl in Chicagoland aren't good, so your chances of getting an older woman are much higher. I have been lucky over the years to get some cuties at AMP's around here, but since my expectations are never that high, it really doesn't disappoint me when I get the typical 40+ provider.

Then there were the days when Rockford always seemed to have at least five AMP's...

Call Me Booger
01-02-08, 18:55
Then there were the days when Rockford always seemed to have at least five AMP's...

Chi...don't get me started...I might start crying about the loss of Rockford's amps all over again.

Whiskey Priest
01-04-08, 11:29

While I completely see your point, and I know I've noticed this myself too, there have been a few AMP's where I've gotten the cute girl.

The best place for this used to be Evergreen, or Pine Tree, or Spruce or whatever conifer tree they used for the name of the place that used to be on Summit, south of Roosevelt. While there were a few cute ones over time, the best was still Candy. Decent English and at the time probably 22-24. Great personality and service.

Mad K9
01-11-08, 15:36
While I completely see your point, and I know I've noticed this myself too, there have been a few AMP's where I've gotten the cute girl.

The best place for this used to be Evergreen, or Pine Tree, or Spruce or whatever conifer tree they used for the name of the place that used to be on Summit, south of Roosevelt. While there were a few cute ones over time, the best was still Candy. Decent English and at the time probably 22-24. Great personality and service.When did they designate the dandelion as a conifer?

Sxy Joker
01-14-08, 01:23
When did they designate the dandelion as a conifer?I just wish I had gone there back in the day before it closed.

Whiskey Priest
01-14-08, 10:23
When did they designate the dandelion as a conifer?

It is an election year!

True. Why do I always think it was called Pine or Evergreen? Did they have a tree on their sign?

BeetleJuice001
01-14-08, 13:32
It was Dandelion and then Pinetree. I miss it!

BJ001

It is an election year!

True. Why do I always think it was called Pine or Evergreen? Did they have a tree on their sign?

Mike Dago
01-14-08, 14:11
Little help here guys.

Before the Ogden Spa closed there was a cute girl named Anna working there. Rumor has it that she is at Pine. Does anyone know what name she is using, maybe the same, or even if she is there? I don't want to go there sounding like a newbie.

Thanks

Chi Guy
01-14-08, 17:57
It is an election year!

You're not hallucinating, Danielson. It was first Dandelion, then Pine Tree and finally Summit Place. It was best as Dandelion IMHO.

genuis8
01-14-08, 21:53
You're not hallucinating, Danielson. It was first Dandelion, then Pine Tree and finally Summit Place. It was best as Dandelion IMHO.

I agree. When it first opened as Dandelion, one of the women, Sunny from Lane Spa worked there. She has one of the best massage skills, if you like strong deep tissue, plus good HJ. Petite but strong fingers.

Chi Guy
01-14-08, 23:49
I agree. When it first opened as Dandelion, one of the women, Sunny from Lane Spa worked there. She has one of the best massage skills, if you like strong deep tissue, plus good HJ. Petite but strong fingers.

Is that Sunny the same one who worked at Dandelion as Lee and then went to Green as Sunny? If so, is she still at Lane's? Just may have to put Lane's back on my AMP list.

ChicagoScott
01-15-08, 01:21
Ah Dandelion. So many good memories there! And then Green. All gone :(

If Sunny, aka Lee, is still around, I'd love to see her again! Definitely an all time favorite! PM if you prefer.

Is that Sunny the same one who worked at Dandelion as Lee and then went to Green as Sunny? If so, is she still at Lane's? Just may have to put Lane's back on my AMP list.

Whiskey Priest
01-15-08, 15:43

Well thank god for that! See I knew I wasn't crazy!

To be honest, I don't ever remember it changing names. Last thing I really remember about it was they just got done remodeling and it seems like a month later they closed.

Chi Guy
01-15-08, 18:54
Well thank god for that! See I knew I wasn't crazy!

To be honest, I don't ever remember it changing names. Last thing I really remember about it was they just got done remodeling and it seems like a month later they closed.

Yep. That's when it became Summit Place. They did a shitload of remodeling to the place. It was a dump when it was Pine Tree. The problem with Summit Place is that they were so damned blatant. The first time I went there, they sent me up to the second floor. As soon as the girl comes in, she asks me if I want everything. No pretense whatsoever of the place being legit. Oak Brook Terrace closed the place down shortly after it opened. Green may have been a pain to get extras from, but you gotta hand it to 'em, they managed to last a long time.

Whiskey Priest
01-16-08, 10:11
Yep. That's when it became Summit Place. They did a shitload of remodeling to the place. It was a dump when it was Pine Tree. The problem with Summit Place is that they were so damned blatant. The first time I went there, they sent me up to the second floor. As soon as the girl comes in, she asks me if I want everything. No pretense whatsoever of the place being legit. Oak Brook Terrace closed the place down shortly after it opened. Green may have been a pain to get extras from, but you gotta hand it to 'em, they managed to last a long time.

Which incarnation had the "frequent flyer" card? After only a few times there, the girl gave me a card as I left. Deal was something like 1 free for every 10.

Chi Guy
01-16-08, 16:33
Which incarnation had the "frequent flyer" card? After only a few times there, the girl gave me a card as I left. Deal was something like 1 free for every 10.

You got me hangin' on that one. I know I never got one while it was Pine Tree or Summit Place. I only went to it a couple of times when it was Pine Tree because the place was such a fucking dive. When it was Summit Place, I only got a chance to go there once or twice before it was busted. They may have had one at Dandelion. A few places have given out cards like that in the past, but I can't remember if Dandelion was one of them or not.

Orangecrush
01-16-08, 19:15
I think the card was from the Dandelion days, but it might have been Pine Tree.

Speaking of Pine Tree, I went to Garden Spa and saw ????? today. I got an uninspired massage and very inspired HR. I was talking to her about the old days at Pine Tree and she brought up Sue's name. I hadn't thought about her in years. She told me Sue retired when the closed Summit.