PDA

View Full Version : GB a cute young blonde Sept 8

BestDjInOhio
08-29-23, 17:48
Young blonde in her early 20's She is a cum **** and wants to be with multiple guys the same night. She likes it rough, and there isn't much she says no to.

You can cum and go, or you can stay the whole time.

This will be Friday Sept 8th 9 pm-11 pm.

Location to be announced. Door fee is $300.

Last time only two people showed up. Ironically people that sent me their number didn't even reply to my initial message. Not sure about the flakes in this world, but if you don't want to be a part of it then you shouldn't even be in this thread, let alone sending me your number.

This is for JUST those that want to be a part of this scenario. If you replied already, no need to reply again, this is just for those that haven't inquired. If we get more than 5 guys that show up then the door is only 200, but I don't expect that to happen. We will max this party out at 10 if it gets to that part, but it will happen even if we only get one or two.

HarryBaldBallz
08-29-23, 21:22
Young blonde in her early 20's She is a cum **** and wants to be with multiple guys the same night. She likes it rough, and there isn't much she says no to.

Last time only two people showed up. Ironically people that sent me their number didn't even reply to my initial message. Not sure about the flakes in this world, but if you don't want to be a part of it then you shouldn't even be in this thread, let alone sending me your number.

This is for JUST those that want to be a part of this scenario. If you replied already, no need to reply again, this is just for those that haven't inquired. If we get more than 5 guys that show up then the door is only 200, but I don't expect that to happen. We will max this party out at 10 if it gets to that part, but it will happen even if we only get one or two.Can we at least get a pic? Any links or reviews?

MisterMister46
08-30-23, 15:02

This is for JUST those that want to be a part of this scenario. If you replied already, no need to reply again, this is just for those that haven't inquired. If we get more than 5 guys that show up then the door is only 200, but I don't expect that to happen. We will max this party out at 10 if it gets to that part, but it will happen even if we only get one or two.This isn't enough information to make a decision about attending.

Jgreene006
09-02-23, 08:31
This isn't enough information to make a decision about attending.I agree pic and location please.

SmokinJoePA
09-02-23, 18:48
There was a post with photos here in June http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35465-Gang-Bang-Participants-Needed&p=6463593&viewfull=1#post6463593.

And in Baltimore http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?21863-Gangbang-in-Balitmore&p=6474087&viewfull=1#post6474087.

Also in the Philly Suburbs section in August http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35751-Gang-bang-happening-week-of-Aug.-14-18-sometime&p=6553955&viewfull=1#post6553955.

No idea if it is with the same girl or not.

SfoDavid67
09-02-23, 20:19

This is for JUST those that want to be a part of this scenario. If you replied already, no need to reply again, this is just for those that haven't inquired. If we get more than 5 guys that show up then the door is only 200, but I don't expect that to happen. We will max this party out at 10 if it gets to that part, but it will happen even if we only get one or two.Need a lot more information, especially at a price point of $300. Is this a creampie gangbang? How many times can you go?

ReadingNeeds
09-09-23, 07:14
Need a lot more information, especially at a price point of $300. Is this a creampie gangbang? How many times can you go?I guess that didn't happen. Why post? I PM'd and asked for pictures. Don't pay something like that for bigger girls. No answer. No information. No more posts.

JTerry26
09-09-23, 08:32
I guess that didn't happen. Why post? I PM'd and asked for pictures. Don't pay something like that for bigger girls. No answer. No information. No more posts.I've seen her a few times, assuming it's the same person from the other attempts to organize this. She's fun in the sack, has great tits, great BBBJ and is up for MSOG and not a time waster. Also, other than weed no evidence of drug use. She's nice, normal and fun. She's also no spinner, if that's your thing. I think the best description is she's thick.