PDA

View Full Version : Mature women

LBrad52
08-28-23, 18:08
Anyone here know of a halfway decent mature woman who likes to have her pussy eaten? These young broads don't seem like to care for it too much.

Thanks in advance.

Tp1701
08-28-23, 19:23
Anyone here know of a halfway decent mature woman who likes to have her pussy eaten? These young broads don't seem like to care for it too much.

Thanks in advance.Kris / Liz in Swansea. Plenty of info here.

LBrad52
08-28-23, 20:56
Kris / Liz in Swansea. Plenty of info here.Thanks man, Already been there with them two.

KingOfFours
08-29-23, 07:11

Thanks in advance.Your observation surely rings true in my experience, LBrad! So many of the 20 something youngsters who have no problem taking a load of cum in their cunnts from strangers, will neither kiss nor allow DATY. In one case not long ago, I even had one that was cool with, and even enjoyed, deep DFK and CIP, yet would NOT let me eat her out! "Too intimate", she said! I do believe that this behavior is largely caused by boyfriend guilt. I do not recall very many 40+ hoes, though, ever denying me a mouthful of muff! Its one of the myriad reasons I generally go for the GILFs!

Lips1963
08-29-23, 11:38

Thanks in advance.If you are on SA you might want to try StephieG69. She's in her 50's. I've not been with her in over a year, maybe close to 2 years but she is is still on SA. She fulfilled all my oral requirements including clean daty which she loves and cums that way if your persistant. She's good with the upper lips, too, DFKs like she means it and deep throat BBBJ and she swallows too. I like a woman who makes good use of her lips and likes my upper lips on her lower lips. Thats why I called myself Lips. My handle on that site used to be Oral Robert, LOL! I'm not going to give her number to anybody though, that backfired really bad on me once. You'd need to get her info of the website.

LBrad52
08-29-23, 13:56
If you are on SA you might want to try StephieG69. She's in her 50's. I've not been with her in over a year, maybe close to 2 years but she is is still on SA. She fulfilled all my oral requirements including clean daty which she loves and cums that way if your persistant. She's good with the upper lips, too, DFKs like she means it and deep throat BBBJ and she swallows too. I like a woman who makes good use of her lips and likes my upper lips on her lower lips. Thats why I called myself Lips. My handle on that site used to be Oral Robert, LOL! I'm not going to give her number to anybody though, that backfired really bad on me once. You'd need to get her info of the website.Thanks bro, I can get her number from another monger. Right now she is unable to host. I use to visit with her when she lived down south county way.