PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Jimmy
11-08-06, 18:11
Looks like a bust going on on Edward st. New gal, early 40's, clean and dressed a little to well with an undercover car around the corner and another one down the block. Stay away!

Zappo
11-06-09, 18:51
I'm with Jimmy, I take the stroll way to work every morning, Seen blonde on corner of Green, 3 mornings this week and always a LEO at old restaurant parking lot few blocks down, Alot less activity since camera been installed

Worldly Monger
11-11-09, 18:10
Stopped there the other day. Had the distinct pleasure of Mia. Lovely lady who put a smile on my face starting when walking thru the door. English skills are excellent IMHO. Takes direction well. Excellent ts and flip was most excelllent. Well worth the time and effort. Money well spent will repeat.

Jimmy
01-03-10, 00:47
Had a visit with Shelly tonight. Still a good performance with a great attitude. Said she quit the drugs, but I dont see it. Still a good value overall and would repeat.

Jimmy
01-24-10, 20:08
Has anyone seen or heard anything about Shandy recently?

Jimmy
02-06-10, 23:58
Had a session with Kat. She performed well as usual and had a great attitude. She was doing a make up session for a previous below par performance. She offered it as a freebie for giving her another chance. I declined and gave her a fair price for services rendered. All in all, still a good gal and has been honest with me in all our dealings in the past.

Jimmy
02-06-10, 23:59
Am I just posting for my own amusement?

Member #4478
02-07-10, 10:47
Am I just posting for my own amusement?Hey Jimmy.

Nope. You are not. I've been through Decatur three times in the last three weeks, and I reported on one visit to Kiku (someone should point BB's computer screen to those posts. He thinketh I never posteth info!). But, sadly. The streets are pretty dead. Ever since the police cameras went up, the SW went away quickly. I only do a quick run through of the area that used to be the stroll each visit. And I always see the same. Nobody out!

Have they moved?

ST

Jimmy
02-07-10, 20:15
Hey Jimmy.

Nope. You are not. I've been through Decatur three times in the last three weeks, and I reported on one visit to Kiku (someone should point BB's computer screen to those posts. He thinketh I never posteth info!). But, sadly. The streets are pretty dead. Ever since the police cameras went up, the SW went away quickly. I only do a quick run through of the area that used to be the stroll each visit. And I always see the same. Nobody out!

Have they moved?

ST

I haven't looked much lately, but there are more in the surrounding areas. The LE just keep spreading the drugs and other crimes around instead of leaving it concentrated in an area. They wonder why Decatur is going downhill. When they move these people into better neighborhoods, the break ins and property crimes go through the roof. But yes, to answer your question the girls have moved, but more spread out than left the area.

Snorris
02-16-10, 00:35
Secondtime and Gents,

Yes, I'm a new member to the site Mr. Jimmy. From your posts I see you frequent. OTOH Secondtime, I have to agree with the new cameras. I normally hit the "main strip" but due to the new cameras the SW's might be a little scared. However, I had an encounter with a mediocre upper 40's, decent set of twins (for age) gal off the beaten path near the paper/magazine store (good location I might add).

Performance was above average for a BBBJ even though I prefer the likes of Barbie. Will I partake again, I think so. Until next post gents.

Snorris

David Ghost
02-18-10, 21:41
Cruised up and down Edward and about 15 parallel roads on both sides of Edward and LE was everywhere (3AM to 430AM). Why do they hang out at the camaras?, I'm starting to think the camaras don't work and just blink blue light. No SW anywhere, I even checked the Newstand, Grand, MLK Drive, Franklin, Jasper. I even scoped out the hoods around the corner of Jasper and eldo, (Jasper park) and still no action. I know that the SW are around because they have habbits. I miss the good old days when I could score with barbie, WSW spinners, and girl who lived in apartment on merriata and Edward that could do awsome Deep BBBJ. Cat sucked, don't miss her. Any one got any info, I'm tired of driving to Danville, Il or Brooklyn, Il.

Jimmy
02-19-10, 21:20
Cruised up and down Edward and about 15 parallel roads on both sides of Edward and LE was everywhere (3AM to 430AM). Why do they hang out at the camaras?, I'm starting to think the camaras don't work and just blink blue light. No SW anywhere, I even checked the Newstand, Grand, MLK Drive, Franklin, Jasper. I even scoped out the hoods around the corner of Jasper and eldo, (Jasper park) and still no action. I know that the SW are around because they have habbits. I miss the good old days when I could score with barbie, WSW spinners, and girl who lived in apartment on merriata and Edward that could do awsome Deep BBBJ. Cat sucked, don't miss her. Any one got any info, I'm tired of driving to Danville, Il or Brooklyn, Il.Everyone has their own opinions on SW's. Personally, I would take Kat over Barbie, but Barbie looks better. I am not sure which girl in the apartments you are talking about, but there are some of the older workers around still. Barbie is still out (mostly on Grand or near the smoke shop). I think that you may be trying to late at night. It is pretty cold still at the time of morning you are out. I usually see action between 8 and 11 pm. Which ones are you calling spinners?

David Ghost
02-20-10, 00:01
One spinner I picked up was around Aug 08. She looked about 40ish and was the true meaning of the word spinner is size. I thinks she frequents the bar on the corner of green and union streets becuase she had just came from there and was drunk when I first picked her up (around 530pm). She used to or still does live on E Main st with her uncle or brother. Iv'e had her about 5 times and she performs one of the best BBBJ from the area. I was only able to find her around 530pm an any giving day because she would be probably be to drunk to work late night. last time I had her was last spring 2009. Kat was the first SW that ive had in the Decatur area. She to I Picked up 11am summer 08 when she had long hair. First BBBJ was great but after she got her hair cut short she became to skittish and was always cracked out when i picked her up and always wanting me to take her to hardees or the store. BBBJ sucked for me after the first time, her mouth always seems to be cold. I aint never picked up Barbie but used to see her all the time. Girl from apartment on meriata was new but short lasting (not sure?), she was 20ish and is either locked up or moved to chicago. She was half Puorto Rican and Half white but looked white with redish tint blonde hair. She didn't hang on the corner to much because she was a tad bit more quality than the average SW and went by the name angelica but also had a diff name also. She was a call girl, last time I had her was in the Spring 09. I picked her up on the corner of Edward meriata and I dropped her off at the Notel on eldo close to jasper. Another great BBBJ expert with a hot mouth. She became more trashy each time I saw her though, I guess from the crack or meth.

Member #4478
02-20-10, 10:52
Was in D-Town yesterday. Got there about 6 AM, ran the regular stroll around 6:10. As usual, a major disappointment. No one there. Was going to hit a 24/7 restaurant to get some breakfast, do my work related business and then hit Kiku, when I spied what appeared to be a 30-something WSW 3 blocks NORTH of the regular stroll. One street removed from the street with the cameras. I used to see girls up there one block beyond. Across the primary street. But never two or three blocks away. She looked about 35ish, curly, long black hair. About 5'4, nice legs but slightly overweight. I would say 34C up above. Said her name was Marley? Carley? I had a tough time understanding her as she seemed like she might have had a few drinks. I would put her at about a 6. 5 on the SW scale for looks (reasonable face but the 5-10 lbs gave her a bit of a belly).

I was in a company mini-van that just looks like a regular old van, so she hopped in and we took off for a remote location well away from the hood.

For. 5 we did 1/2 and 1/2 with the first half being very skilled and the second half, I think because of her drinking, somewhat more intense than most SWs. I usually last 15 minutes or so. This was a done deal in about 10. I was impressed. Afterwards, she said she was avoiding the cameras and had a need for some immediate money. Except for the drinking, I didn't get the impression she was a druggie. Overall very clean. Even smelled freshly washed. Was beginning to wish I was staying the night and could invite her for a longer session.

I would be interested in seeing if anyone else hooks up with her. Would be sad if this is a one time deal.

Jimmy
02-21-10, 20:03
Was in D-Town yesterday. Got there about 6 AM, ran the regular stroll around 6:10. As usual, a major disappointment. No one there. Was going to hit a 24/7 restaurant to get some breakfast, do my work related business and then hit Kiku, when I spied what appeared to be a 30-something WSW 3 blocks NORTH of the regular stroll. One street removed from the street with the cameras. I used to see girls up there one block beyond. Across the primary street. But never two or three blocks away. She looked about 35ish, curly, long black hair. About 5'4, nice legs but slightly overweight. I would say 34C up above. Said her name was Marley? Carley? I had a tough time understanding her as she seemed like she might have had a few drinks. I would put her at about a 6. 5 on the SW scale for looks (reasonable face but the 5-10 lbs gave her a bit of a belly).

I was in a company mini-van that just looks like a regular old van, so she hopped in and we took off for a remote location well away from the hood.

For. 5 we did 1/2 and 1/2 with the first half being very skilled and the second half, I think because of her drinking, somewhat more intense than most SWs. I usually last 15 minutes or so. This was a done deal in about 10. I was impressed. Afterwards, she said she was avoiding the cameras and had a need for some immediate money. Except for the drinking, I didn't get the impression she was a druggie. Overall very clean. Even smelled freshly washed. Was beginning to wish I was staying the night and could invite her for a longer session.

I would be interested in seeing if anyone else hooks up with her. Would be sad if this is a one time deal.

Good find. The cameras are driving everything to other areas. I guess the police dont know that these people are mobile. I have seen some action on Warren just north of Grand. Nothing that I would call good, but there is something there.

Jimmy
02-28-10, 20:04
When you deal with a SW that you know a bit, it doesn't hurt to ask if they know someone else in the business. I talked to a WSW that I have known for a couple of years and she jumped at the chance to tell me about several friends. They range from Black and White to Puerto Rican and 20 years old to 45. She showed me pictures and was willing to call any of them when I want one. She understood the desire for variety and said they all help each other. There were a couple that were solid 9's on a normal scale. She said they were a bit more expensive and only work on call. That is the first time I have been thrown this much information by one person, but she has never lied to me.

Member #4478
03-01-10, 22:33
When you deal with a SW that you know a bit, it doesn't hurt to ask if they know someone else in the business. I talked to a WSW that I have known for a couple of years and she jumped at the chance to tell me about several friends. They range from Black and White to Puerto Rican and 20 years old to 45. She showed me pictures and was willing to call any of them when I want one. She understood the desire for variety and said they all help each other. There were a couple that were solid 9's on a normal scale. She said they were a bit more expensive and only work on call. That is the first time I have been thrown this much information by one person, but she has never lied to me.Impressive work Jimmy. I would be interested in any contact info. But I understand that my non-senior membership (well. I was a senior with over 400 posts a year ago) might convince you otherwise.

Sounds like a good report coming our way.

Secondtime

Jimmy
03-02-10, 07:03
Impressive work Jimmy. I would be interested in any contact info. But I understand that my non-senior membership (well. I was a senior with over 400 posts a year ago) might convince you otherwise.

Sounds like a good report coming our way.

Secondtime

I will let you know what turns up with the find. PM sent to you.

Snorris
03-09-10, 11:04
Gents,

Decided to do an early morning oorahhh and drove around the main drag but immediately left the area due to heavy LE presence.

Be careful today.

Snorris
03-10-10, 19:40
Gents,

Well, spring is here and the SW's were out in the old stomping ground. I had the opportunity to meet up with Angel today. Even though mother goose was near by trying to steal the green paper. Performance was good as always and fairly priced. 1/2 $ for the package. Angel was straight business as always and a little premature but oh well. Will I partake again. Of course.

BTW, I have seen a huge red haired s/w lately out and about when no one else is. Any info on her?

Jimmy
03-12-10, 19:16
Gents,

Well, spring is here and the SW's were out in the old stomping ground. I had the opportunity to meet up with Angel today. Even though mother goose was near by trying to steal the green paper. Performance was good as always and fairly priced. 1/2 $ for the package. Angel was straight business as always and a little premature but oh well. Will I partake again. Of course.

BTW, I have seen a huge red haired s/w lately out and about when no one else is. Any info on her?

Saw a larger WSW last night, but was not sure if it was a redhead. Standing under the camera at Edward and Marietta waving at traffic. Must not be to bright.

Snorris
03-13-10, 19:50
Saw a larger WSW last night, but was not sure if it was a redhead. Standing under the camera at Edward and Marietta waving at traffic. Must not be to bright.Jimmy, I couldn't agree more.

Probably same one. She might as well walk downtown. hahahahahaha

Jimmy
03-21-10, 20:14
Thanks to my friend, I had a visit with Georgia (28, 5'3", 120 lbs) tonight. I haven't seen her in a long time, but she remembered me. Had a very good session. Looks like Melissa (19 yo) is next on deck. This is fun, but it may kill me.

Worldly Monger
04-12-10, 23:31
Cruised the stroll, have seen some talent out. Had the pleasure of hooking up with Kitty, larger girl with redish blond hair wears sun glasses and has braces. Good BBBJ with good sex. She moves her ass. Good atitdude and very eager to please. Takes time and makes for a nice (GFE IMHO). All that for 45 They are out there. Uncle Leo was not out.

Take care be safe WM

World Wise
06-06-10, 22:29
Will be in your fair city Tuesday to visit a friend out on E. Mound Road.

Anyone interested in meeting for an adult beverage?

World Wise
06-09-10, 22:03
Hearing no responce from any of you fellow mongers, I checked out the sights of beautiful Decatur last evening. Sure is quiet! I hit all the normal areas, but found nothing (IMHO) worth investing in.

Saw four or five SWs out, in two hour long cruises, one starting at 8PM and a second at about 10:45PM. There was one stout white girl on College, waiving at traffic. Another WSW at Packard over by VanDyke. At least two BSWs actually walking on Edwards. Decided to pass and save my few dollars for anoher day.

Are you guys sure all those blue lights actually have cameras connected to them? In Chicago they put up a lot of boxes and lights, but about half of them are just boxes and lights without cameras. Just wondering...

Jimmy
06-09-10, 23:00
Hearing no responce from any of you fellow mongers, I checked out the sights of beautiful Decatur last evening. Sure is quiet! I hit all the normal areas, but found nothing (IMHO) worth investing in.

Saw four or five SWs out, in two hour long cruises, one starting at 8PM and a second at about 10:45PM. There was one stout white girl on College, waiving at traffic. Another WSW at Packard over by VanDyke. At least two BSWs actually walking on Edwards. Decided to pass and save my few dollars for anoher day.

Are you guys sure all those blue lights actually have cameras connected to them? In Chicago they put up a lot of boxes and lights, but about half of them are just boxes and lights without cameras. Just wondering...

They claim they work, but they are not monitored all the time. I did not see your other post until this evening or I would have made an effort to have a beer. I did a cruise about 5pm today and found a little action out. Picked up an old favorite for a .20 BBBJ. As usual, there were more out when I dropped her off....lol. Had a couple of "friends" call asking if I had time after I was done with the one (again, that is the way it always works).

Worldly Monger
09-05-10, 08:29
Said farewell to Kitty she has moved to NM.

Worldly Monger
09-10-10, 07:25
Hooked up with Rachel 20yr old 5'5" a spiner, good looking(imho).

Gives good bbbj. Found off of M&P.

World Wise
09-11-10, 21:36
Was in town, visiting a friend out on Mount Road, and had the occassion to cruise some, in the 9PM time slot. Now gents, when WM says P&M area I ASSUME he means Pine and Marriotta. Anyway, I found several unworthy prospects in this neighborhood. Also in the Packard-Van Dyke area nearby. Also two brave ones walking on Monroe.

Please don't think I am giving anything away. There was a heavy LEO presence already, and everyone seemed quite wary of them. I looked and considered several, but finally decided to keep my few Jacksons for better prospects.

Jimmy
09-16-10, 19:56
Had a session with Country. She hosted in a clean apt. $.30 for half and half. Seems to be a lot better than in the past.

Worldly Monger
09-22-10, 09:32
All I can say is the second session was rushed.

YMMV and will not repeat unless desperate.

Worldly Monger
09-30-10, 22:23
Hooked up with Diana an nice face and cute butt in 40's blond hair and don't know if carpet matches has hardwood. Good 1/2 and 1/2 for the usual. If you don't mind her talking she is a good performer. Will repeat.

Jimmy
10-11-10, 18:57
Activity level seems to have peaks and vallies. For whatever reason I have found myself in the stroll area about 6:00 pm about 4 out of 7 nights last week. There always seems to be 2 or 3 WSW's working then. An hour later there may be nothing out. Anyone else seeing anything?

Jimmy
11-06-10, 08:49
Picked up Francie (Francine, BSW, 40,5'4" maybe 130 lbs. Horrible performance, whined and bitched about a BJ for 30 seconds before she quit. Wanted me to go to a house with her that was obviously to be robbed (I didn't. Never again!

World Wise
12-06-10, 23:32
Expect to be in town Friday, again to visit a friend. Anyone up for a beer someplace about 9PM or so?

Jimmy
12-12-10, 20:59
Not surprisingly, the streets were dead this weekend. Maybe when it warms up in a couple of days, they will be back out. I am guessing that they are not used to the weather yet, but I have seen girls out when it was 20 below before.

Jimmy
01-24-11, 21:43
Took a cruise this afternoon. There were several of the old faces out. Mostly walking on N. Main near Grand. Nobody worth stopping for in my book, but activity is a good sign. Have seen a good looking WSW some mornings just off the stroll. She appears to be working, but I don't have the time to stop in the mornings. May try to get a number for later. She looks early 20's, long dark curly hair. 5"5" and maybe 120 lbs. Any ideas?

NervousPervis
03-22-11, 10:11
I will be visiting Decatur next week. 28th 29th and 30th. I have a few questions. Are camera's obvious or hidden? Is any particular area better to look North, South, East or West? Only certain times worth looking evening, night, early morning or afternoons? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jimmy
03-23-11, 21:45
I will be visiting Decatur next week. 28th 29th and 30th. I have a few questions. Are camera's obvious or hidden? Is any particular area better to look North, South, East or West? Only certain times worth looking evening, night, early morning or afternoons? Any help would be appreciated.

ThanksThe camera's are obvious with blue flashing lights. Read the forum and you will find plenty of information on where to look. Don't be afraid to look a little further in any direction. The sightings are scattered and the weather plays a factor. I have always found thursdays to be the best, but that is not a sure thing by any means.

I have pretty much quit posting as I seem to put information out here and get little in return. The last time I gave some good information out, all I got was you should look at this backpage ad.

NervousPervis
03-31-11, 09:07
I was in town 28th. 29th and 30th I didn't find anyone. I tried all streets mentioned in the posts and some areas that looked promising. On the 28th I tried 6-9 pm. 29th 7-8:30 am and midnight-2am. 30th tried around 1 in the afternoon on the way out of town. I will be back next year and will try again.

Jimmy
04-13-11, 18:32
Met Natalie today. WSW. 5'4".110 lbs, long red hair. 21 years old. Nice looking lady. Did not have time or a place to partake in what I really wanted, but got a BBBJ instead. Fair quality work, but nice looking enough I really didn't care as much (upper 8 to 9 on normal scale). I loved the no bitching, whining or trying to get more money also. Will repeat!

Worldly Monger
04-23-11, 12:22
Slim pickings seems like what is going on? Cruised the usual areas. Nothing.

Found the following:

Kitty has left the life

Dianna is going away.

Country has dropped out of site.

Worldly Monger
06-12-11, 23:37
Found Shannon the other day on G&C. A little chunky. Mid 30's 5' 4" Has tattoos. Nice face and polite. Had nice time half and half usual. Will repeat.

Jimmy
06-26-11, 18:01
Did a cruise at 4 am this morning (couldn't sleep) and saw no less than 6 WSW's (3 that were pretty good). I did not cruise side streets, but went down Grand and Edward. I may have found a house that has some activity. Have seen a couple of girls outside, but just thought they were hanging out. One yelled this morning, so I will check it out in more detail.

Jimmy
08-29-11, 20:02
Just a reminder for everyone to take a look around before stopping to pick up anyone. There has been 2 or more WSW's working in front of a house (yes they are real and no LE) , but a lot of times there is a squad parked a couple of blocks away watching for someone to stop. I suggest taking a drive on down the street and looking before stopping. I know you may miss a few, but it is better than being arrested. I have seen several people stopped with workers in the cars because they are not paying attention to the surroundings, so be safe and watch your back.

Jimmy
09-09-11, 23:09
Did a cruise through early evening and saw a few working that were not bad. Georgia is back out and working as well as a very short thick blonde gal that I didn't get back to in time. Am I talking to myself in here or is anyone else out?

Bbenet
09-11-11, 23:18
I had seen a couple girl walking around grand, also jasper and wood streets so seems there have been a few around I did see a 20 yo curly hair and about 120# nice looking, I also saw a coule girls at the truck and was approached so just wanted to add that from the other evening.

Phillyboy75
09-13-11, 09:42
Did a cruise through early evening and saw a few working that were not bad. Georgia is back out and working as well as a very short thick blonde gal that I didn't get back to in time. Am I talking to myself in here or is anyone else out?I pass through town every couple weeks and take a look around, but so far no luck. Saw a couple that looked promising outside a house but was scared of a car parked down the road that appeared to be watching. I will keep cruising.

Jimmy
09-13-11, 20:51
There have been a few WSW's that have been pretty good looking out the past few days. Saw a good looking tall blonde this morning (as well as 3 others at the house they sit in front of). This afternoon, I saw a shorter blonde that had a great ass walking. I know this can't keep going, but it is nice while it lasts. Will take a cruise in a couple of days and see if I can find something to give a good report on.

Worldly Monger
09-26-11, 08:50
Found Kelly on main a spinner. She is about 5' 3 about 100. Strawberry blond and has hard wood. Nice attitude. Had half and half for the usual. Not rushed. Takes direction nicely. Will repeat.

Prairieman
10-14-11, 04:59
Hi,

I am hick from a small town looking to visit in the big city. I have rtff but am still unclear on the cameras. How would I recognize one if I can't see the blue light? I like daytime mongering. Is there a camera location you can point me to so I can try to see what I am looking to avoid? I hate riding in the backseat of squad cars. I really appreciate the heads up.

Jimmy
10-14-11, 19:43
Hi,

I am hick from a small town looking to visit in the big city. I have rtff but am still unclear on the cameras. How would I recognize one if I can't see the blue light? I like daytime mongering. Is there a camera location you can point me to so I can try to see what I am looking to avoid? I hate riding in the backseat of squad cars. I really appreciate the heads up.You will see the light. They flash during the day and are very visible. They are about 20 feet in the air and have signs near them stating their presence. If you want to see one so you know what they look like, Edward and Marietta intersection has one.

Worldly Monger
10-22-11, 08:29
Hooked up with Tish a blond 5'4" 115# nice oral skills Great personality and not a whiner. Will repeat. Picked up P&M.

Repeated and was joined by Kat. Kat has been described before. Both with nice bodies and personalities without whining. Love that. These ladies can put a smile on your face. Bottom line will repeat.

Jimmy
10-22-11, 16:55
Hooked up with Tish a blond 5'4" 115# nice oral skills Great personality and not a whiner. Will repeat. Picked up P&M.

Repeated and was joined by Kat. Kat has been described before. Both with nice bodies and personalities without whining. Love that. These ladies can put a smile on your face. Bottom line will repeat.Kat has picked up quite a bit of weight compared to a year or so ago. I have always gotten along well with her.

Worldly Monger
11-08-11, 00:18
Picked Terry up off G and M. Brunette. 5" 3" about 135# gave great French without whining and a great attitude. Will repeat.

Worldly Monger
11-14-11, 01:22
Picked up Lori off of Monroe about 5' 6" about 120# blond hair. Nice attitude and good French skills. Will Repeat.

Worldly Monger
12-15-11, 02:43
Picked J-Lo off of Monroe. About 5' 8" 145# blond hair, pleasant attitude and so so French skills. Smelled of wine and little drunk. May repeat. YMMV.

Jimmy
12-15-11, 19:44
Picked J-Lo off of Monroe. About 5' 8" 145# blond hair, pleasant attitude and so so French skills. Smelled of wine and little drunk. May repeat. YMMV.Jen is usually a pretty good time. I think you overestimated her height though (5'5")

Zappo
12-27-11, 18:32
Hooked up with SW named Lori just West of G & M, Blonde 40ish slim built, half and half .50 damage, not sure same Lori Monger reported but not bad experience, would repeat

Worldly Monger
02-07-12, 00:42
Zappo is correct. That is the same Lori I got.

Had a good time with Teri. She has dark red hair well worth the time and money. Not a clock watcher and will treat you right.

A great GFE and will repeat. Great skills and takes directions well. Have digits for senior members.

Jimmy
02-23-12, 19:09
I have not seen anything moving on the street for quite a while. Has the location changed or am I just out at the wrong times?

DreamLuver1110
02-28-12, 19:20
On business trip to Decatur and deceded to take a drive on Sunday before my Monday meeting. This town seemed dead at noon. I traveled up and down the streets in all the areas mentioned but nothing. Followed monroe street south and found a BSW on forest. Piced her up forgot the name but she said she was 21 with tats on face and arms. Wanted. 5 for be didn't even want to know what FS was. Talked her down to. 3 and took care of business. She was real nervous and it wasnt that great of a dream for me. Tried to talk to her about other talent and she told me she wasnt a prostitute! I laughed and said ok and dropped her off. I should be back in the area in the next month or two and was just curious on the local tallent or if anyone had the please off meeting this girl.

SportingLife
03-21-12, 04:01
I'll be visiting next week. Can you guys suggest a clean motel that has a short stay / 4 hour rate or a cheap daily rate up to $50. I want to.

Avoid the real dumps and have a clean safe place to monger.

Thanks in advance.

Jimmy
04-01-12, 20:48
Hooked up with Ashley last week. She is a red haired lady about 5'4".130 lbs. I would say that she is younger, maybe early 20's. Gave the best BBBJ I have had in several years. I tipped way to much, but she was well worth it in my opinion. She never even suggested an amount and was pleased with what I gave her. I told her that she should not expect it next time, but that I was happy as hell with the service level. Also thanked the WSW that hooked me up with her. Pays to be nice guys.

Jimmy
07-01-12, 10:47
Took a look yesterday and saw a pretty decent looking misxed SW working near Main St. Looped back around to meet her and noticed a van with the side door open across the street from her. 3 people sitting in the back. Made me wonder if it was a robbery set up, or LE sting. Moved on and found nearly nothing working. Messed around for nearly 90 minutes and the rain then started. Called Kat and had a very nice BBBJ and called it a night. Found out she is staying with a friend of mine, so I know I am safe in and out. Good luck out there and share some reports. I was the last one 3 months ago. This forum is about sharing, not reading my stuff and PMing me for numbers

Jimmy
09-13-12, 07:24
Took a ride on a HSW (or rather, she took a ride on me). Late 20"s, C cup, a little belly fat, but a great near GFE time. .30 and will repeat. Was all about pleasing me and did not complain about time at all.

Member #4478
09-13-12, 15:10
Took a ride on a HSW (or rather, she took a ride on me). Late 20"s, C cup, a little belly fat, but a great near GFE time. .30 and will repeat. Was all about pleasing me and did not complain about time at all.Lucky find!

Jimmy
12-30-12, 12:53
Have cruised several times in the last month, but haven't seen much exciting. Had a cute WSW working on Grand a couple blocks east of Edward early one morning. Have seen a couple on Monroe, but I will not stop on Monroe. There is to big of a police risk in stopping on a 4 lane road with many side streets to watch from. Other than that, I haven't seen anything out working. Anyone else?

NervousPervis
07-12-13, 18:02
This report is very late because I was not sure if my computer was being monitored. On Monday March 25, 2am met a BSW on the way to my hotel. Said her name was Kay received a BBBJ for .20 gave a .10 tip she swallowed. This was after the large snow storm. I do not remember the street name where I met her, it was a busy east-west one. I looked for her or anyone on the 26th but was unlucky.

Happy hunting.

NP

Jannisary
06-10-14, 12:36
Its been years since I drove through the stroll area in Decatur but it seems there is still some activity.

http://herald-review.com/news/local/erratic-driving-nets-prostitution-arrest/article_4bb9d4da-a077-5897-813c-dd7d93b6ed53.html

The article is also a good warning about one of the dangers of getting road head from a SW.

Viper350
05-19-16, 00:22
I was planning on visiting Decatur next month. I was thinking of trying to seek out some fun while I'm there. Is there a SW scene there? If so, can anyone tell me a general area to go cruising? Thanks in advance.

Ump1969
05-19-16, 18:42
Look at the date on the previous quote. Is that an answer? Next question.

I was planning on visiting Decatur next month. I was thinking of trying to seek out some fun while I'm there. Is there a SW scene there? If so, can anyone tell me a general area to go cruising? Thanks in advance.

Jannisary
05-21-16, 22:57
There is probably still some activity around in Decatur. I don't get up there as often as I used to and its been years since I even bothered to run the stroll area but every once in awhile you'll hear something on the local news about it or see something in the paper so I'm pretty sure there is still at least some activity around. Just because there are no reports doesn't necessarily mean there isn't action. You just got go back and read the old reports for the street names and then go out and see what's happening.

Jimmy
01-19-17, 19:36
Saw a decent looking redhead walking a few days ago. Didn't have time to stop. Cute with a chubby ass. Wish I would have got her number. Anyone know her?

BoredNDecatur
05-25-18, 15:31
Just wondering where to find some ebony girls at in decatur.

KCbbqFan
07-17-18, 01:01
Greetings central Illinois mongers - if there are any of you out there. Came to Decatur to visit relatives and after reading the posts, decided to see if there was anything happening on the old strolls. I found out that there is some action out there. This past weekend I was out scouting and saw a busty BSW on wood & Edward. Took a stroll down ed and saw 3 wsws & 2 bsws. Scooped a petitie strawberry blonde named mary near el dorado. Found a quiet spot for a very good BBBJCIM and some fiv. Damage was. 3. This was Saturday and ran into her again today just as the rain started. She also I'd'd two wsws that we saw, one with dark hair named angel and an older one named Debbie. They seem to hang together around a day center for the homeless. There is also an older blonde in the area that looks like she may be working as well.

Happened to be on Oakland and ran into Rachel near king. She didn't look like a WSW, but what the heck, I decided to circle the block and when I can around the corner she flagged me down. She's tall, slim, short dark hair with a nice rack, which she was happy to show me. Great stand at attention nipples too. Found a nice spot for an exceptional BBBJCIM and she allowed plenty of roaming. Set up a date for FS later this week. Damage was. 3 with a Lincoln for a tip. Heading out there appeared to be a BSW by the softball fields that looked like she was working. Since I was drained I did not check her out.

Looks like action is where you find it and there seems to some here. Very little LEO presence except by the day center. My travels took place in the morning around 9-10 am and later in the afternoon around 3-5 pm.

Jjjjcccchhhh
08-30-18, 14:25
Last fall I was leaving Decatur, heading North on 51. Monday-maybe early afternoon. Saw a middle aged, dark haired woman in front of Burger King and Walmart. Holding a cardboard sign, asking for $. I stopped and asked if she wanted a ride. Offer $20 to cruise and lend me a hand. She agreed. Drove a little North / East and found a quiet space to park. Gave her hand sanitizer, then baby oil and was able to enjoy some release.

Dropped her back off. She went inside BK to probably wash hands and get something to eat. Not a bad experience.

Sometimes, when in doubt. Just ask.

AcrossTheUnive
09-10-18, 16:45
So folks I sometimes find myself traveling through Decatur and today I decided to ride through the normal spots to see what I could find. I have mongers in Decatur before but only at the parlors. I have searched the street seen many times before but unfortunately had never scored In Decatur. So today I just figured I would drive-through the strolls and I was sure that I would be headed on my way soon thereafter with nothing. So I took a couple loops past the day center and passed some other places and just as I thought There was nothing to be found really. I decided well I'm going to leave and head out when I took one more loop and went up through the neighborhood. So my GPS took me on a loop back through the area when I was following it and lo and behold on one of the side streets I find something very interesting. There's a brunette looking really nice walking and looking at her phone period of course I'm curious so I looked back around the block to see her up close. Really she wasn't paying me much of any mind but for whatever reason I decide to pull in and pick her up or try to pick her up on the next street. So I pulled around the corner and just stop my vehicle in park it on the side of the street just to see what happens. Well apparently it's my lucky day because in spite of the fact that she did not even really show me any signs I see her walking directly to my passenger door. She was actually pretty and she said hello in a very pleasant voice open the door and just got right in period As we pull off I noticed that our local Uncle must be doing some type of a sting in the area and so immediately I started to get a bit nervous. I told her simply I'm going to have to drop you off because there's far too many undercovers in the area. She told me they been out here all day and they're doing some type of sting. So now I'm on my p's and q's and I ask her the safety questions. With little to no hesitation she pulls up her shirt to show off some pretty nice small bees or bigger a cups. So in an effort to make her feel comfortable I want to head and reached for the little guy exposed it to her and she took a gander before I put him away. She must not have felt completely comfortable because she then asked me you're not undercover or anything are you. So I decided OK I'm going to pull him back out and I reached for her hand to make her touch it. This is when the situation change and became almost surreal. She could barely reach over my console to give him a touch but when I thought she was going to position her body so she could reach a little better I was pleasantly mistaken. All of a sudden she comes completely over my consul lays on the consul and started a phenomenal bareback BJ. So no I'm thinking that she was just wanting to be ultra certain that I was not a cop so I let her do her thing thinking that she was going to stop. I just figured she would want to do some type of A negotiation. Well as I was waiting for the moment when she would remove it out of her mouth she just kept going. So now I'm a little confused pleasantly but I'm forced to start having to drive around because there's cars pulling up behind us and I don't want them to peer inside seeing what was going on. So here I am driving around the streets thinking at any moment that this nice lady was going to stop what she was doing but that never happened. I made a few turns here I made a few turns there and then accidentally ended up on a dead end street. This woman did not stop she just kept going as I put it in reverse and turned around. I made a slight comment then I said you must be horny today and she with my junk in her mouth kind of mumble ohoh. So now I keep driving while this woman is essentially attacking in deep throating over and over again and I eventually found a nice reasonably quiet place so that I could lean back and really see what this woman was trying to do to me. She just kept going and going going deep going wet and I could pretty much tell that she was enjoying what she was doing. She kept going and only stopped for a second or 2 to tell me that she thought that I was sexy and then she went back down on junior giving a very very good performance. So now I'm really enjoying this and I want to try to get and her but she's got on jeans with a tight belt and I can't really get to her. So I let her suck for a while and then when I couldn't take it anymore and just had to touch something I pulled her head up and said let's get rid of this belt. With no hesitation she unbuckled that belt unbuckled her jeans and let me get my hand directly to what was an absolutely gorgeous And wet Box. It's almost as if she must have taken some kind of ecstasy or something because I'm telling you she was just attacking my d* as if it was hers. She would change up from going deep to pretty much gagging on it to licking the tip and I'm just in all because we haven't discussed anything after the check for Uncle LEO. So here I am rubbing her clip and now she's getting more wet and more wet and kind of bucking her hips back-and-forth. She's moaning and I am absolutely certain the cheese and joying as much as I am enjoying. After a little while as she's gagging herself on me I'm completely worked up and I decide to push her jeans down to expose her a* She responds with no hesitation in helps me get the Pants down to Her thighs. So now that I have access from below in from the top I decide I'm going to go ahead and finger her from the back while stimulating her click to see what happens. She responded in a big way as I could tell that she was really enjoying. This was about the only time that she paused from attacking junior. As she's feeling pleasure that I'm feeling pleasure I just start talking dirty to her. This got her going even more in before long while I had my 2 left fingers deep inside her pussie stimulating her G spot in my right hand stimulating her Clitoris I just felt it was time to tell her that we've got to go further. So I say out loud in the dirtiest tone you want this d* inside of you and she stopped immediately and just started pulling her pants completely off. It's almost like I said exactly what she wanted to hear. Now her pants are off I reach and get protection from my storage Box and I tell her that I want to see her touch herself. She obliged and spread it wide open while titillating Herself to where she was moaning pretty good. When she opened her eyes she saw that I was ready I had on the protection and immediately she starts moving to come over on top of me. I said how do you want to do this and she said I'm just going to climb on top of you and that's what she did. She climbed on top and slowly lowered herself down to work me inside and then off to the races we went.

Now we're both sweating and she's riding the h* out of me and I had to slow her down because not only did it feel good but it felt way too good. So she slowed it down and I realized wow that feels even better. So I essentially had to stop her before I blew too soon. I figured this woman is into anything that I do so what else could I possibly do. I raised her shirt so that I could get at her nicely erect eraser nipples and I suck them she moaned apparently she liked that too. She started speeding up again really feeling I was way deep inside of her and she was enjoying it but again because of the fact that I felt like I was going to blow too soon I had to slow her down and then eventually Had to stop her. I could feel that my hand for whatever reason was right on top of her anus so I figured what the h* and I started rubbing the Brown eye. She didn't say anything all she did was kept riding me. So now I start kind of probing a little bit in and she seemed to enjoy so I kept going. I figured I'd only go in a little bit because I didn't want the insta experience to be ruined. So all of a sudden she says I want to feel you come I want to feel you come. Well I guess she's ready and by that time she seems to have come already twice. So I gave her what she wanted I pulled my finger out of her butt and just kind of put pressure on that area while pushing her up-and-down up-and-down on my rod. Before long I let her know as she starts kissing my neck moaning away That I was ready. So as the pace picked up and as I just kept pushing and putting pressure right there on the Brown eye up-and-down on my rod finally I said here I come. That was it I burst into the bag in China shivered my way through the end while she continued to slowly move around in and pleasure me. She said that I was a blessing and mention something about a woman scorned and then slowly pulled me out of her. I'm thinking that somebody did her wrong recently and she was just ready to have her own relief. She kind of collapsed back down in my passenger seat and just sat there. She thanked me over and over again and I couldn't help but thinking thank me know thank you. After both of us stop sweating in stopped panting a little bit I said well uh what were you thinking. She knew what I was talking about and said she didn't really even want to ask but she said it be nice if she could get For T. The funny thing is is that I didn't even get the chance to tell her that I needed to stop to get funds before she completely attacked. So I told her let me run by somewhere to grab some cash and she gave me directions on where I could go. We had a good conversation on the way there and she pretty much let me know that she doesn't normally walk around but recently came upon some hard times and lost her job. She was very appreciative of our time and I decided I would give her more than what she asked for. I gave her 60 and she was so incredibly happy. She apologized that she didn't really have a number to give me but she showed me where I could find her. I dropped her back off at that place where she gave me a very nice hug kiss me on the neck and said thank you and be safe. She was so nice and to be honest this was probably the 2nd best street experience in many years that I have ever had. The only reason why this did not elevate to the best street experience is because the 1st best experience I had involved someone who completely drenched me in squirt.

I have never had the street gal completely just attack before we even discussed the terms of our meeting. I didn't even get the chance to hint at what I wanted before she gave me one of the most passionate B j's I have ever experienced. Her pussie was exactly as I like them are nipples were so perfect and her nipples were so erect like little erasers. She seemed to enjoy the experience more than I did in I really enjoyed the experience.

I have her name but I honestly don't really think or know if she wants me to share so what I will do is I will come see her again and just simply ask her if she's looking for more friends.

I am so glad that I decided to put that GPS on because I literally would not have gone back in that direction if my Navigator had not told me to do so. I am so glad that I went to Decatur today and for my very 1st experience In Decatur it was absolutely amazing. I feel like turning around and going back to do it again but after the experience I am completely spent. Whatever it was that made her attracted to me on this particular day I hope I can reproduce it every day of my life because it was amazing.

I will definitely be back in Decatur as soon as I possibly can be back. Wow.

Jannisary
09-13-18, 00:01
Thanks for the report. Guess Decatur isn't totally dead these days.

JustPlay02
09-16-18, 10:58
I am so glad that I decided to put that GPS on because I literally would not have gone back in that direction if my Navigator had not told me to do so. I am so glad that I went to Decatur today and for my very 1st experience In Decatur it was absolutely amazing. I feel like turning around and going back to do it again but after the experience I am completely spent. Whatever it was that made her attracted to me on this particular day I hope I can reproduce it every day of my life because it was amazing.

I will definitely be back in Decatur as soon as I possibly can be back. Wow.What an experience. Like reading a penthouse letter!

Street Meat
10-04-18, 06:06
Best description ever.

AcrossTheUnive
10-22-18, 15:55
So, I have visited this sweet town on a few different occasions. Each time I was able to locate and meet a friend.

I found the unicorn again. Same awesome service. She seems to really like me alot. She rides me in the front seat after devouring my member. Never once rushed me. Great time.

I met Lora the redhead. Very nice BBBJ and cfs in my ride. Her BBBJ technique was very good. Her vj was nice and wet in doggy and mish.

I met April. Brunette with pretty eyes. Very nice woman. Good BBBJ and good mish in the front seat. She was a little rushed due to being worried about our activity location.

Last week met Juicy. Blonde. She had her face half covered the whole time which was odd. She claimed that she was embarrassed that her breath stank. Hmmm? Anyways, figured since she was already in the car, what the hell. She gave me a CBJ managing to somehow never let me see her mouth then I climbed on for mish. It was very good. She seemed to enjoy it. Released the tits which were larger than her skinny frame suggests. She got pretty wet.

So that's it, can't wait to return to try again. As of now, 100% success rate.

Trogon
12-01-18, 17:57
Long shot.

Gentlemen.

This is a stab in the dark.

A few years ago on a now defunct website there was a hot MILF last name was Walters.

She was low volume worked out of her home and saw guys during day while kid was in school.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

AcrossTheUnive
12-13-18, 15:04
Found Lora again. She was great again. Found a spot and she gave a fantastic BBBJ in my back seat before I suited up and she pulled one leg out the pants, slid the pretty red panties to the side and rode cowgirl style like she was enjoying it. I mean she really did a great job! It was a combo of grinding on me and a bit of bounce. I did not last long at all. I grabbed her ass and announced that I was going to blow and she went into overdrive til I blew and a little grinding after. She then jumped off and grabbed the cover to dispose it while I came back to my senses.

Great provider. She is smoking hott too. If you know her or find her in the future, you will understand what I mean.

Chuck84
12-27-18, 03:58
Found Lora again. She was great again. Found a spot and she gave a fantastic BBBJ in my back seat before I suited up and she pulled one leg out the pants, slid the pretty red panties to the side and rode cowgirl style like she was enjoying it. I mean she really did a great job! It was a combo of grinding on me and a bit of bounce. I did not last long at all. I grabbed her ass and announced that I was going to blow and she went into overdrive til I blew and a little grinding after. She then jumped off and grabbed the cover to dispose it while I came back to my senses.

Great provider. She is smoking hott too. If you know her or find her in the future, you will understand what I mean.Is this someone you're able to provide information on to a visiting gentlemen?

NervousPervis
03-28-19, 18:43
Monday looked for Lora never found her. Only saw, found, was Kate older BSW was a decent release BBBJCIM no drama just went to town. I would repeat but only after looking around first. Never made it to any spas. NP.

KCbbqFan
05-18-19, 19:20
Ran into Lora today on the way to work. Seen her before and it was great then and she provided great service again. Saw her on Ed up by Wood. She is quite enthusiastic and does act like she in enjoying the session. Definitely the best looking SW out there.

Also ran into Hailey this week. A slim blonde with a rockin body. However, she has a heck of a crack addiction. She hit the pipe and snorted while we were together. Gave a very good BBBJCIM and said she loves sex. Pussy is shaved and calls it her landing strip. Saw her near Ed & Grand and over on king also.

DirtyCopper
05-18-19, 21:44
Ran into Lora today on the way to work. Seen her before and it was great then and she provided great service again. Saw her on Ed up by Wood. She is quite enthusiastic and does act like she in enjoying the session. Definitely the best looking SW out there.

Also ran into Hailey this week. A slim blonde with a rockin body. However, she has a heck of a crack addiction. She hit the pipe and snorted while we were together. Gave a very good BBBJCIM and said she loves sex. Pussy is shaved and calls it her landing strip. Saw her near Ed & Grand and over on king also.Never picked up a SW. Thought about scratching it off my list but the scene here is dead. All online now.

What's the going rate if I was to make a trip over there? Best times and location? You can pm if you like.

KCbbqFan
06-05-19, 23:22
Fellow Mongers -.

Be on the lookout for uncles on bicycles. Saw two today cruising on Edward. Not much SW activity today. Maybe they are afraid of the storms.

Jimmy
07-26-20, 13:43
Has anyone seen Cassandra? Petite build around 30 years old. White Met her by chance a few weeks ago, but wan't in a position to do anything and her phone was broken, so no digits.

Jannisary
07-28-20, 13:08
Looks like I'll be back up in Decatur to visit for a day or two depending on some family matters. It has been forever since I've run the stroll areas. If I do find a gal worth picking up are there any hourly motel options that are safe? I'm guessing I'll strike out and wind up at Kiku like usual.

LBerkey
09-12-20, 00:59
I'm rolling through in a few weeks and trying to figure out the exact stroll. I gather Ed, but from where to where? Any side streets? Help a Senior Member out. And feel free to PM me instead if you are worrying about LEO monitoring.

Jimmy
09-12-20, 15:07
Looks like I'll be back up in Decatur to visit for a day or two depending on some family matters. It has been forever since I've run the stroll areas. If I do find a gal worth picking up are there any hourly motel options that are safe? I'm guessing I'll strike out and wind up at Kiku like usual.Soy City was always the easy one, but I have not been there in a lot of years.

Jannisary
09-12-20, 22:44
Soy City was always the easy one, but I have not been there in a lot of years.Hi Jimmy! Yeah I remembered it being one back in the day but hadn't been in need of a notel in Decatur in years either. I did make the trip to town and cruised around a bit. There was not much happening from what I could tell but admittedly I didn't hunt too hard either.

Jimmy
09-16-20, 19:40
Hi Jimmy! Yeah I remembered it being one back in the day but hadn't been in need of a notel in Decatur in years either. I did make the trip to town and cruised around a bit. There was not much happening from what I could tell but admittedly I didn't hunt too hard either.I do not look much, but I do see some on my daily drive. Picked one up that I never expected in a small town where she was walking back to Decatur. She made a comment about being pimped out, but I was in no position to partake. Have not seen her since, but I keep an eye out.

PickleRick13
12-03-20, 12:12
Newer to the community but mongering for a while. Planning a trip to Decatur soon and wanted to check out the SW scene. Any opportunities for success with it being so cold? I've got a decent idea of spots to checkout but any additional tips / advice is appreciated.

Bambino331
11-17-22, 11:04
Anybody know where to find any.

Knucklebuck
11-30-22, 13:42
I made a quick trip thru this past Saturday and looks like there oughta be some decent area for some walkers. Saw this young, skinny blonde walking around El Dorado arms swinging and looking like she might be working, but never could get any acknowledgement from her.

Is there any night time action?

Jimmy
12-03-22, 11:18
I made a quick trip thru this past Saturday and looks like there oughta be some decent area for some walkers. Saw this young, skinny blonde walking around El Dorado arms swinging and looking like she might be working, but never could get any acknowledgement from her.

Is there any night time action?It is pretty rare to see anyone walking anymore. Granted, I am coming through a bit late in the mornings and to early in the evenings. I did see a few in the warmer weather. Eldorado between Edward and Van Dyke and Monroe between Main and Grand. Good luck.