View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Voodoo Chile
01-11-06, 21:27
Gentlemen,

Heard that Kiku was closed down because they had a minor working. Anyone else heard this?

Voodoo

TheShadow2
01-12-06, 01:41
highly unlikely. Where did you hear that? And actually, why would that be a violation that would close a place down? They don't serve alcohol, or sell adult goods there. Just doesn't seem likely.

Wanted
01-12-06, 03:30
highly unlikely. Where did you hear that? And actually, why would that be a violation that would close a place down? They don't serve alcohol, or sell adult goods there. Just doesn't seem likely.

It could have been an hours violation. Minors are only allowed to work a certain number of hours per day/per week, and are not allowed to work past a certain time at night. In most states, it's 9 pm. Not sure about Illinois.

That being said, I'd agree it seems a little far-fetched. There are usually only old hags working there.

If they're having trouble staying open, it's more than likely trouble smuggling eligible ladies in.

Jimmy
01-12-06, 06:40
They were having trouble meeting the requirement to having a licensed person there to give the massage. This has been a problem elsewhere as well. There were no minors involved.

TheShadow2
01-12-06, 08:50
In years of following the AMP scene, I'd never heard of one being shut down for a minor working there. Just didn't fit.
"Wanted", the laws you are grasping at are child labor laws applying to children 15 and under. A minor is anyone under the age of 18.

Wanted
01-15-06, 02:40
"Wanted", the laws you are grasping at are child labor laws applying to children 15 and under. A minor is anyone under the age of 18.

The laws apply up to age 18 if the person attends school up to grade 12. And I'm not sure what you mean by "grasping."

Anyway, who cares -- it's not applicable in this case anyway.

TheShadow2
01-15-06, 12:57
It could have been an hours violation. Minors are only allowed to work a certain number of hours per day/per week, and are not allowed to work past a certain time at night. In most states, it's 9 pm. Not sure about Illinois.

I responded to Voodoo Chiles "minor working" post by saying it was unlikely.
You then posted (with a "thumbs down" icon, why?) saying it could have been. You were grasping at straws, hence the use of the term grasping.
That was kind of like if he had said he heard they closed because they were all struck by lightning. Then I say it was unlikely, and you post about how many people are struck by lightning each year so it's possible.

I have a good friend at the Illinois Dept of Labor who confirms my interpretation of the "law" as it applies to minors working, so end of debate.

Mister Quick
01-16-06, 11:56
Nothing to do for the weekend so decided to take a drive and see what could be found in terms of SWs down south, using info gleaned on this forum.

Decatur proved to be the only place I got lucky. I had been crusing around for about an hour or so. Had seen what appeared to be a rtaer attractive Bolnde SWW as soon as I located the dtroll area, tried to circle around the block to get her but discovered that the side streets have been locked off forcing one to go in a direction you do not want to. Saw a couple of scary looking girls out before finding Crystal.

Crstal was on Church St around Marietta and was not quite sure what she looked like since she was bundled up with way to many clothes for the relatively mild weather we were having. Asked her if she neeed a ride and said ony if it was worth her while and got in. She took her coat off and discovered that she was a fairly attractive, petite and young blonde girl. Drove around for a bit and finally found a secluded space and got a cbj and CfS from her. Nice and tight although she was rather skittish and nervous. Told me she did not want ot get caught since she had only been doing this for 5 days. Found this highly unlikely since she had also told me she had been living on her own since she was 14 (no father and druggie mother sent to prison). She was also a bit boastful of the fact that she had graduated from high school under those circumstances and was only $300 away from getting a down payment for a house she ad hoped to buy.

Dropped her off in a church parking lot near where I found her. She said if I was in town again to look for her in that area, but had no phone.

Wanted
01-16-06, 12:17
Asked her if she neeed a ride and said ony if it was worth her while and got in. She took her coat off and discovered that she was a fairly attractive, petite and young blonde girl. Drove around for a bit and finally found a secluded space and got a cbj and CfS from her.

You were lucky. Decent SWs have been scarce about these parts lately. Just wondering what your fiscal donation was... would be helpful to know.

Jimmy
01-19-06, 20:13
For those that are interested, Parla wil not be back to Hawiian until sometime in Feb. I wouldn't waste my time going in until then.

Zappo
01-20-06, 00:32
Drove by last night sign said open and as some flashing lights in window, opt not to stop was a van and truck park in lot, figured it might not be good time to stop, earlier post said it was closed!! Anyone been too Decaturs AMP's, no reports lately. SW action been pretty slim that I have seen.

Zappo
02-15-06, 21:22
Stop in Kiku this week, They have a new girl. Diana, She was pretty nice for her age 35-40 range, well porportion slim body,long hair. the massage was about 3, FS was about a 7, Went away satsified, YMMV , .60 door $ tip,, Anyone else been to any AMP or SW activity, this is been pretty sl;im what I have seen last few weeks

Yet Another Guy
02-24-06, 08:06
Parla is back, and as sparky as ever. Put on about 10 pounds she said from all of her sister's good cooking while she was on vacation.

Massage 6, Service 7, Looks 7-8 Attitude 8

Man, those are some incredible breasts! House .6, tip $

Jannisary
03-06-06, 23:32
Damn, this board is dead. Okay it looks like I'll be back in Decatur for a few days in the next week or so. So is Parla, the best deal in town now? Has anyone been to the Kiku or Q-spa in the last few weeks? Is Kiku the only one with a suana, I don't remember seeing one at Q-spa. I liked going into the sauna for a bit after a good table shower. Thanks for any info.

Oh yeah, so how bad is that little gang war I keep reading about in the paper? Is it safe to take a cruise through the stroll areas? Last thing I need is to get caught up in some crossfire. Are there any girls out anymore?

Yet Another Guy
03-08-06, 04:20
Damn, this board is dead. Okay it looks like I'll be back in Decatur for a few days in the next week or so. So is Parla, the best deal in town now? Has anyone been to the Kiku or Q-spa in the last few weeks? Is Kiku the only one with a suana, I don't remember seeing one at Q-spa. I liked going into the sauna for a bit after a good table shower. Thanks for any info.

Oh yeah, so how bad is that little gang war I keep reading about in the paper? Is it safe to take a cruise through the stroll areas? Last thing I need is to get caught up in some crossfire. Are there any girls out anymore?

They have a sauna at the Hawaiian too

Voodoo Chile
03-08-06, 22:42
[QUOTE=jannisary]Damn, this board is dead. Okay it looks like I'll be back in Decatur for a few days in the next week or so. So is Parla, the best deal in town now? Has anyone been to the Kiku or Q-spa in the last few weeks? Is Kiku the only one with a suana, I don't remember seeing one at Q-spa. I liked going into the sauna for a bit after a good table shower. Thanks for any info.

Jannisary,

Ask and ye shall receive.

Went to Q-Spa last week. I only go there when short on cash, usually just before payday. Can usually get FS for $ + .2. Most of the girls here are older, or frankly not that pretty. However, they get the job done for a lot less money than Hawaiian or Kiku. You just have to lower expectations a bit. Met Suzi (Sushi?), or something like that. She was in town just for the week, while Kathy was on break. Suzi was a lot younger than most of the girls who work here, but well, about a 5 on the scale. Pretty good attitude and service, and would repeat for the money, but she is probably gone by now.

By the way, they do have a suana. But you usually have to ask for it if you want it.

Voodoo

Jannisary
03-08-06, 23:47
Thanks for the updates guys. I don't remember the sauna ever being mentioned at Q-spa or Hawain by the girls, thats kinda funny cause I was a pretty regular customer at Q-spa for awhile. Does Mimi still work there? She wasn't that good looking but she treated me pretty good.

TheShadow2
03-09-06, 14:25
I'd be interested in how a person can get FS for the price you mentioned. Good job on your part. Please post a few details, or PM me.
Thanks!

Zappo
03-18-06, 11:31
Pay a vist there this week, lady said her name was Toni, paid the .60 for a hr. Nice table shower, mediocore massage, gave her $ for tip, said not enough for FS, said all there was, haggle for afew then finally agreed. overall performance was good, she was 30-40 range, 6 body, 6 performance 3 attitude, told when I was leaving twice, bring more bucks next time,don't think there will be next time with Ms Toni, SW very dismal what I have seen lately. with no reports here

Jimmy
04-01-06, 22:23
the weather has brought out some new talent as well as brought back some old. wsw debbie (23 years old, 5'5 120 lbs, light brown hair). was out tonight. had a good time for .4 had a bj from julie last night for half that (very nice and good skills 45 yo wsw). had an hour session with joy (bsw, 5'3", 100 lbs, says she is 37 but looks 25) for .5 there were two more that were not worth mentioning.
there is an **** girl working out there now. i have known her mom for years, so i am very sure of the age. be aware is you pick up crystal that she is 16 years old and you are looking at felony charges. the local police know her age as well and will stop you if they see her in your vehicle.

Road Wing
04-04-06, 23:25
Word from Hawaii Spa is that Parla of the magnificent breasts has left there and may have taken a job in Texas. She will be missed. I remember reclining on the couch in the room and her giving me a total tongue bath for a half hour! "Don't worry", she said "I know when you are getting close." And she did, too.

Wanted
04-05-06, 01:45
the weather has brought out some new talent as well as brought back some old. wsw debbie (23 years old, 5'5 120 lbs, light brown hair). was out tonight. had a good time for .4

jimmy -- where does this dennie hang, and when is she usually out?

btw... a couple of other heads-up for you all:

1) there is a short blond chick (didn't catch the name) who has been hanging down near the corder of edward and leafland. she has a place on edward a few houses north of grand.

anyway, she wears a large, heavy coat and didn't find out until we were at her house that she is very, very pregnant. if you're not into that sort of thing (and i am not), beware! i split and didn't partake.

2) i think the dpd is overlapping their late night / early morning shift change to provide extra coverage on the street. i have noticed a significant increase in uncle leo presence in "certain areas" from almost exactly 11 pm to 1 am. you can practically set your watch to it. be careful.

3) ditto to what jimmy said about crystal. i figured most knew of the **** status but i guess not.

Jimmy
04-05-06, 19:24
Debbie was at the corner of Packard and Edward. Not my favorite place to stop, but she walked half a block to meet me.

Big Ryan
04-10-06, 14:16
Was in Decatur on Sunday and thought I would take a stroll to the AMPS to see what was going on, as I hadn't done this in over a year. Went to Kiku, thought it was interesting that on their inside door they now have a sign that says new policy, no one under 23 allowed. Just barely made that age line. Anyway get their and am greeted by a woman heavily made up, probably mid to late 40's. She tells me they are waiting on someone and are not available, so I head to Hawaiian. A little nervous when I go in and see that there are people in the insurance office, but go in anyway. Did not know that they had remodeled since the last time I was there. The woman working was probably in her 30's or so with average looks. Got a half hour. She had some obvious whiskey breath which did not bother me too much, if I dealt with guys like me all day I'd probably drink too. Anyway, said her name was Monica, "Like Lewisnky and Bill Clinton," she says which made me chuckle especially since I was looking for the same treatment that he got from his intern. Good massage followed by a cbj which was honestly a little bit toothy, but not really bad, pretty average. However nearing the end she decided that she wanted to start tickling around the backside area. I was like ok let's see where this is going, and she is tickling and tickling, and right at the point of completion, wham finger up stinky. It was like well ok that is a new one, not really expecting that, so if you are into that sorta thing well I guess she is for you. After finished she says, "Wow that was a good cigar," to which I reply, "Well it certainly enjoyed being smoked," and she about fell over she was laughing so hard. Overall it was a pretty average experience except for that interesting ending, and as she was helping me dress at the end she was selling the 1 hour treatment pretty hard for next time.

Original Sin
05-02-06, 21:28
I will be in Decatur later this week. Is the Vu in spring patch the closest strip club, or is there anything else closer that is work going to?

Thanks

Jimmy
05-03-06, 17:44
I will be in Decatur later this week. Is the Vu in spring patch the closest strip club, or is there anything else closer that is work going to?

Thanks

If you are just looking for stripping, the Silver Bullet in Champaign or Kappa Kabanna in Kappa (north of Bloomington) are better strip clubs. If you are looking for extras you will have to go to the St. Loius area. There is a club northwest of Decatur in the town of Kenney. My times there have been only fair at best, but there are a lot of people that say they have had great times there.

Yet Another Guy
05-13-06, 23:39
Just thought folks who hadn't heard would like to know

Jannisary
05-17-06, 19:20
I saw that Kiku is advertizing in the Herald & Review again, same ad as before "under new mangement". Has anyone been there recently? Looks like I'll be back in Decatur for a job interview soon and figure I'll hit one of the places.

Jimmy
05-25-06, 21:31
Met a girl that I had never seen before. 5'6" about 100 lbs, medium long brown hair WSW. She was a good time, but I suggest a room. I have cantact info if you are trusted by me.

Fun Flyer
05-27-06, 23:16
I stopped at KiKu about 2 months ago, right after they reopened. Had the full works from a cute and nice girl, can't remember her name, but a real knockout came in for a short while and gave me a massage. Her name was Sue, young, about early twenties, stacked and a living doll. Both girls left and when one came back in I was hoping it was her, but wasn't.
Anyone been there lately to know if she is working?

Zappo
06-06-06, 18:59
Pick up young blond 20-25 range on the stroll said here name was Colette, .40 for half & half , overall pretty nice with several different positions and non rush, says only out when short on cash, Could not get phone number or much info from her,, Anyone been too Asian spa's,,been by Kiku several times always a car or two there

Ci-Traveler
06-07-06, 11:35
Pick up young blond 20-25 range on the stroll said here name was Colette, .40 for half & half , overall pretty nice with several different positions and non rush, says only out when short on cash, Could not get phone number or much info from her,, Anyone been too Asian spa's,,been by Kiku several times always a car or two there

Zappo -

What time of day/night and where did you see her?

ci-traveler

Zappo
06-10-06, 17:24
I seen her about 4:30 AM,corner of Church and Grand. Also pick Donna up seems shes back at it, Was only WSW out that morning, took a chance, no better than before talk alot, when finished wante me to take her somewhere cross town, told her in a hurry left her at Harpers, CFS for .30, but not worth the BS!

Ci-Traveler
06-14-06, 16:55
No luck with Jimmy's or Zappo's find this past Sunday - but I did find one brunette - about a 6.5 on the SW scale - or .5 better. She was a short, 40ish wsw who looked pretty clean and interesting - but I was skittish because of the LE presence that had passed several times. I spoke to her - her name is Betty - and I almost picked her up - but finally passed. Saw her walking later - eyeing traffic - so she is probably legitimate - but I like to stay safe rather than sorry.

Stopped by Kiku and there are two women working there. One - a 40ish ok lady who is slender but not voluptious or beautiful - kind of cute in a mature way. I was given the 26-29ish girl - a little baby fat but otherwise attractive. She was not real into the session - very mechanical - but she was accomodating. Wouldn't let me do much other than multiple positions - $.6 for everything.

YMMV

ci-traveler

Zappo
06-17-06, 09:56
Seen Betty out last few days,She has been around few years, few years ago was dismal, last year was terrible, pick her up maybe year ok, she had the worst case of Funk, I just wanted to get her out of car, she smelled horrible, pick her up about 6 mths ago, by acident, had differ hair style and was cleaned up , lookin pretty nice, once she spoke realize who it was, went that far tried her again, went to place along the stroll, Was super rushed, went for 10-15 mins, said thats it you can finish yourself,disguised went outside there was some guy standing in drive demanding .10 for being with his woman, kept walkin he kept talkin, rush to car and figured I was lucky to get out of that one,Nothing new to report just this word for the wise,YMMV!

Jimmy
06-17-06, 21:33
Seen Betty out last few days,She has been around few years, few years ago was dismal, last year was terrible, pick her up maybe year ok, she had the worst case of Funk, I just wanted to get her out of car, she smelled horrible, pick her up about 6 mths ago, by acident, had differ hair style and was cleaned up , lookin pretty nice, once she spoke realize who it was, went that far tried her again, went to place along the stroll, Was super rushed, went for 10-15 mins, said thats it you can finish yourself,disguised went outside there was some guy standing in drive demanding .10 for being with his woman, kept walkin he kept talkin, rush to car and figured I was lucky to get out of that one,Nothing new to report just this word for the wise,YMMV!

It is a wonder she even comes out anymore. I have seen her out for a long time and not picked up. You would think she would get the hint.

Zappo
07-01-06, 15:34
Stop by Kiku, Had lady named Moolia or someting close to that, really hard to understand, she was about 30-35 range, fairly nice and tall for oriental, Rush job the whole way, shower, massage and FS! tried to get 1.4 from me after .60 for house,Very rudely agreed to $ for FS, She got job done, but was reminded twice more, next time more money! doubt they'll be a next time with her. YMMV

Jimmy
08-10-06, 19:46
The crackhouse just north of Grand on Edward has some new tennants. Shelley the redhead from a couple of years ago and Holly the less than average WSW. Shelley is a pretty good lay, but only fair in the BJ area. She will gladly go FS for .30 The same skinny white crackhead with the tatoos still lives there and likely will start beating these girls also. Mary (Sissy, the one that was pregnant working just a few months ago) moved out along with Crystal and Betty. Anyone else have something?

Jimmy
08-20-06, 00:32
Went for a cruise tonight and spotted a WSW that was dark brown hair, about 5'2" and 110 lbs and very cute (around 20 years old). She was walking with a white guy roughly in his 40's. She separated from him as soon as she saw me look but as I circled back I noticed that marked LE was coming that way. She motioned for me to stop, but she had not seen the 2 squads coming behind me. Never saw her again, but saw the guy she was with. If someone here picked her up, give us a report. Saw Monica walking down Oakland from where a guy had dumped her out. Snatched that for a quickie. Performance as usual, but as she gets older she is not as energenic as she used to be.

Buck Naked
08-21-06, 04:26
Picked up Shelly tonight around ten a little south of Grand on Edward. Compared to the SW's of Champaign she was looking pretty good. I'd definetely give her a 10 on the scale. I would look at her twice even if I didn't know she was a SW. Did half and half for 30. Nothing fancy but she was nice and no trouble.

Jimmy are you really sure she's a crack fiend? She told me a different story. She told me she drives to that area to work but doesn't live there.

Yeah, it's not like I believe everything out of a pro's mouth but she seemed pretty detailed and not like she was making it up and she didn't really seem to twitch or act like a crackhead in any other way.

Anybody have any other info on her? Just curious. There was a lot of LE out (guess that's usual).

Jimmy
08-21-06, 18:29
Picked up Shelly tonight around ten a little south of Grand on Edward. Compared to the SW's of Champaign she was looking pretty good. I'd definetely give her a 10 on the scale. I would look at her twice even if I didn't know she was a SW. Did half and half for 30. Nothing fancy but she was nice and no trouble.

Jimmy are you really sure she's a crack fiend? She told me a different story. She told me she drives to that area to work but doesn't live there.

Yeah, it's not like I believe everything out of a pro's mouth but she seemed pretty detailed and not like she was making it up and she didn't really seem to twitch or act like a crackhead in any other way.

Anybody have any other info on her? Just curious. There was a lot of LE out (guess that's usual).

She has been into crack for a long time. The house she stays at is actually more known for heroin. I dont know if she has gotten into that or not.

Zappo
08-23-06, 23:30
I also was with Shelly past week,pretty good all in all, cpmpare to alot on stroll, rush and the rip offs! .40 half & half,seems alot of gals around the house Jimmy describe in earlier post don't know how many may be SW. also pick up Sw on church & green, older blonde about 6-7 said name was Sara, 5 in morning, seems alot activity early morn. went to hawaiian spa about week ago 8 pm on Thurs. nite and they had a close sign on door, seems no one post here about Spa's, If there like me hate to pay the bucks and be disappointed of the service

Jimmy
08-24-06, 17:25
I also was with Shelly past week,pretty good all in all, cpmpare to alot on stroll, rush and the rip offs! .40 half & half,seems alot of gals around the house Jimmy describe in earlier post don't know how many may be SW. also pick up Sw on church & green, older blonde about 6-7 said name was Sara, 5 in morning, seems alot activity early morn. went to hawaiian spa about week ago 8 pm on Thurs. nite and they had a close sign on door, seems no one post here about Spa's, If there like me hate to pay the bucks and be disappointed of the service

I think that everyone at that house "works" from time to time. Guys, Shelly is pretty cool and a lot of fun, but she has been known to rip people off, so be careful and follow the normal rules. One of the girls that used to work always told me that the largest number of women out is from 2am til 4am. They all know that is the busiest time out there (I am not sure why, unless it is closing time at the bars).

Wanted
08-25-06, 00:24
First off... Shelly is definitely on crack. If you want to know, ask her. She doesn't make any attempt to hide it, as far as I know.

There is certainly quite a bit of action happening around that house on Edward. It definitely picks up after midnight and goes into the wee hours. All of the women there trick. LE is well aware of it. Of course, LE in Decatur seem to tolerate a certain level of street activity as long as it's low key and geographically confined for the most part. Smart move if you ask me. They know if they come down too hard, a lot of these girls and their pimps will end up stealing and robbing, not to mention running the risk of pushing things into other, previously unaffected neighborhoods. The police aren't dumb.

All this being said, be careful out there anyway... remember what happened to a similar place on Haworth -- it all got crazy, and they busted that one flat. I expect this one will meet the same fate eventually if things get out of hand.

Jimmy... saw Crystal there the other night, so as far as her moving out, that may be doubtful. Of course, she may have just been hanging out.

Wanted
08-25-06, 00:30
Hey guys... PM me if you know any good, safe spots to park (preferably near but not actually IN the hood, if you know what I'm sayin'). The two spots I usually use have become a little too 'crowded' for my liking.

Jimmy
08-28-06, 22:16
Though it is rare for me to get taken, I got it today. Chubby WSW early 20's used to have the red streaks dyed in her hair, now more of a blondish/brown mix got me. She took me to an apartment (I know, bad move anyway) started a BJ with her top off. She asked if I locked the door when we came in. I told her yes, but she said she wanted to check anyway. Out the door she went. Left with my pants down in an apartment in a bad area. Stupid!!! Anyway, if you know who she is (used to stay at Dottie's and may still), watch your butt.
On the plus side I caught the gal she was standing with about a block away. She is ok and had a good time. Will do anything!!!! If you know me or are someone with a reasonable amount of good posts, I will PM deatails on her. Anyone that shaves the head of the one that ripped me off will get a free 1/2 and 1/2 with most any of the girls working, just let me know and if I can verify I will pay!

Tongueking
08-29-06, 14:17
Was in Decatur Saturday night looking for some relief and went to Hawaian but they had a sign on door to go to Q. Went to Q but would have had to wait for more than 30 minutes so wound up at KiKU. Was taken care of by Apple. Cute girl with great breasts and a cute ass. Went for the shower and she hit all of the right spots with special attention to the important parts. Asked me to turn over and continued to scrub until she made me explode on the shower table. Finished the shower and went back to the room where she gave a very good massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted and she worked very hard to make sure that I was completely satisfied. She went above and beyond what normally happens and made sure that I exploded a second time. $160. total in and out the door. A very good experience.

ES345
08-30-06, 18:45
Please refrain from posting the exact cost and what actually may occurr at an AMP. Amp's are supposed to only provide a massage service and anything which occurs otherwise by the individuals there is certainly illegal. I could only dream what might occur at a place such as that.

Ci-Traveler
08-31-06, 09:23
Please refrain from posting the exact cost and what actually may occurr at an AMP. Amp's are supposed to only provide a massage service and anything which occurs otherwise by the individuals there is certainly illegal. I could only dream what might occur at a place such as that.

I disagree.

I think using discretion with regard to what happened is important, but specific costs and what was received should be implied. I would actually have liked to hear more specifics regarding Tongueking's activities - for example - was it two handshake pops or something else?

I visited Kiku yesterday - didn't have the positive experience Tongueking did. Apple was a 6.5 in looks, a 6 in performance, and only one pop provided. I felt the entire thing was average. However - I had to wait in my room awhile, so she may have been busy up to the time I saw her and may have been a bit tired.

Same price.

Best,
ci-traveler

ES345
08-31-06, 19:31
Yeah, I do agree with you but I am just weary because LE is certainly watching those places and what happens behind closed doors in private is ok with me as long as all parties are respectful and decent to one another.

ES345
09-01-06, 09:35
Well, I guess everyone has heard about the 13 little ladies who were busted in a sting. Was anyone called to help out with their bond?

Mister Quick
09-01-06, 09:45
Looks like the Decatur cops have run out of real criminals to catch. At least we now know where the girl's were.

Police make 13 arrests for prostitution in Old King's Orchard neighborhood**
By RON INGRAM - H&R Staff Writer- September 1, 2006

DECATUR - Decatur police conducted a sting operation Wednesday evening in the Old King's Orchard neighborhood just north of downtown and arrested 13 women for prostitution.

The operation was undertaken after complaints were received from area businesspeople and residents of the neighborhood, said police patrol Sgt. Brad Sweeney in a news release announcing the sting.

The women were arrested after offering undercover police officers sex acts in exchange for money, Sweeney said. Patrol officers and officers from the police department's Street Crimes Unit participated in the operation, he said.

The sting was an activity of the department's new Anti-Crime Team, said Lt. David Dickerson. Some of the women were jailed and others were given notices to appear in court, the disposition on each woman depending on her prior criminal record for similar activities, he said.

Michael Williams has owned Decatur Typesetting Co. in the 800 block of North Church Street for many years. He said while prostitution in the area was not unusual, it has gotten much worse over the past four months.

"There isn't any pretense about it anymore," Williams said. "They used to ask if you wanted a date. Now they ask if you want anything. If you saw a pretty one, you knew she was a policewoman (undercover)."

The women stand on North Church Street and hail passing vehicles, Williams said.

"They yell, 'Hi,' and, 'You looking for something,' " he said. "The men pull around into an alley, and the girls get in their vehicles. Then they go somewhere. At night, they don't go very far."

There is an unlighted parking lot across the street from the Old King's Orchard Community Center, a lot where a house burned down and the property was turned into parking, Williams said. Many of the trysts are held there, he said.

"I'm sure glad the police took some action," Williams said.

Wanted
09-01-06, 22:03
You'd have to be a Sunday-born fool to stay in the hood after picking someone up. The parking lot across from OKO? Holy mind-boggling crap. It's doofuses like that who raise the ire of the neighborhood and bring this kind of shitstorm on the girls and themselves.

Like I've posted before... Decatur LE WILL put up with a certain level of street action if it's reasonably discreet and not disruptive. I have to agree with the article in one respect -- it has been starting to slip out of hand over the past couple of months. That brings complaints, and at that point LE needs to look like they're doing something to address them.

READ what the article says, especially the following:

The operation was undertaken after complaints were received from area businesspeople and residents of the neighborhood... while prostitution in the area was not unusual, it has gotten much worse over the past four months
NUMBER ONE RULE -- DON'T stay in the hood after the pickup. Leave for chrissake and do your thing elsewhere. Don't park in on the street, in people's driveways, behind people's houses, or in the parking lots of small businesses (owners are often in the building long after business hours).

You'd figure all of this would be just plain common sense, but apparently not.

Does anyone know who got busted? Is there a website that posts photos like they do in Peoria and elsewhere?

Wanted
09-01-06, 22:12

Dude, are you serious? C-I Traveler is right. That's what we're here for.

If you honestly think that the local constabulatory isn't aware of what goes on in these places, you are more inexperienced than even your 10-post level would belie. I can assure you there isn't anything anyone could say about what happens in an AMP that would surprise the police. They ain't THAT stupid.

Not to be rude to a newbie, but get real. Geesh.

That is all. Monger on.

Jannisary
09-02-06, 21:20
From the bust article.

"If you saw a pretty one, you knew she was a policewoman (undercover)."

Don't remember reading any posts about Decatur police using decoys. I never saw sw that I suspected to be decoys. Could this be somthing new or was the guy just mistaken? Guess it doesn't really matter to me since the few times I make it back to Decatur I just hit the amps but I hope the rest of you guys take an interest.

Jimmy
09-02-06, 23:16
From the bust article.

"If you saw a pretty one, you knew she was a policewoman (undercover)."

Don't remember reading any posts about Decatur police using decoys. I never saw sw that I suspected to be decoys. Could this be somthing new or was the guy just mistaken? Guess it doesn't really matter to me since the few times I make it back to Decatur I just hit the amps but I hope the rest of you guys take an interest.

It has been a while since they have set up a reverse sting. It has been done in the past and with several of the regulars in jail, they may try it again. Keep your eyes open and if it doesn't feel right dont do it. NEVER make a deal through the window!!!!!!!!! If you are looking for an address and happen across a female that might be able to show you where you need to go (dyslexia causes you problems reading addresses) and she gets in to show you, then whatever happens is just because she is nice. She may need money for dinner afterward and it is no crime to feed someone.

BigDaddyTrucker
09-10-06, 00:54
If you happened to catch tonights WAND news the cops did a reverse sting. They nabbed 12 guys. They showed the three decoy cops faces, even interviewed one. WAND had a ride along and filmed everything. Same stupid play; haggling with the girl when she is outside of the car.

Video clip is on their web site.

http://www.wandtv.com/

Play safe.

ES345
09-11-06, 14:34
It has been a while since they have set up a reverse sting. It has been done in the past and with several of the regulars in jail, they may try it again. Keep your eyes open and if it doesn't feel right dont do it. NEVER make a deal through the window!!!!!!!!! If you are looking for an address and happen across a female that might be able to show you where you need to go (dyslexia causes you problems reading addresses) and she gets in to show you, then whatever happens is just because she is nice. She may need money for dinner afterward and it is no crime to feed someone.Guess those 12 guys didn't listen to Jimmy.

Jannisary
09-11-06, 22:55
Well my hiatus from mongering lasted a few weeks!

I was back in Decatur to visit someone. It had been a very stressfull week and sure enough I found myself driving over to Kiku.

I was greeted by the mamasan at the door and led to the room. I got the dumpier of the rooms. Soon I was joined by "Yun?" pronounced like "young" I think. I believe she's in her late 20s or early 30s. She had shorter or mid length hair, not the long hair I like on a gal. I'd say she was above average on the looks around a 7.

I took the table shower which was thorough and very attentive to all the right parts but not as sensual as I'd like. She dried me off in the sauna and then back to the room.

The massage wasn't that great. It wasn't bad but I'd like to get a good massage for the 60 I'm paying. After the flip I gave her the usual 100 and we had a good time. Normal amp routine with one pop.

I can't say I had the greatest time ever but she did a good job. What impressed me the most was her personality, I'd rate that at 9. There's a good chance I'll be going back to see her again.

Zappo
09-12-06, 18:34
Seems alot of guys got busted for being a recent sting, Don't know bout rest of you, but my rule of thumb is had to see the SW out more than one time for I try to pck her up, Anyway the SW activty slowed down but still going, most being cautious, seen two regulars both same pop for ur buck .40 for half & half, Won't give any names out don't know if LE is watching this site or not. Happy hunting & be safe!

BigDaddyTrucker
09-19-06, 23:03
WAND is on patrol with the cops on another sting. More guys caught on film. Looks like Decatur is becoming very unfriendly. Hope they don't go after the AMP next.

Jannisary
09-20-06, 21:48
I've tried to watch the video clips from the WAND website. They've got the one posted last week I think and a second one posted today or yesterday. I've not been able to view the clips. I usually use the firefox web browser but also tried Internet Explorer with no luck. I've tried viewing them both at home and from work. Has anyone else had this problem? I'd very much like to see the clips.

Indian79
09-20-06, 22:11
No luck. I tried long time ago.

BigDaddyTrucker
09-21-06, 00:19
Of the 3 reports the last 2 are working. (IE6) but the first report that had the undercover cop interview isn't working.

The last sting and the interview with a "john" are though.

Mister Quick
09-21-06, 11:06
I have also been unable to view the clips. Using a Mac. Would be nice if someone who had the ability could perhaps post a few frame grabs of anything interesting in them here.

BigDaddyTrucker
09-21-06, 18:03
Ok here's some captures off the televized news cast. The cameras hid the street address. The two location pictures I took had large print on a side of a building. On says "The Newsstand Hot N Wa" The other says "The Sport Center". I'm not good with streets so if you know the are please post where the sting took place. I figure if the undercover cops are going to be pictured and named on WAND then there shouldn't be a problem here.

If you are able to catch Thursday nights 10 pm show; they are doing more indepth with interviewing the hookers.

Monger Forever
09-21-06, 18:34
Man you all better be careful in decatur. looks like they are serious next they will post pictures like peoria, and report you to the old ladie for messing with ho's hell miami dade county will try to call your house if you give a # and tell your wife if you have been caught with a ho.

THAT TRULY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!

BE CAREFUL GUYS DON'T FEED THE HOGS!!!

Later

Bubba

Jannisary
09-21-06, 21:34
BigDaddyTrucker, thanks for the screen caps of the reports. You'd think there would be more pressing concerns for the Decatur police than a few prostitutes and mongers. I'm sure WAND is going to try and get as much mileage out of this as possible, sex sells and "dirty" sex sell even better. Instead of special reports on prostitution they ought to have some special reports about all the gang violence taking place in Decatur. Its pretty obvious to anyone who reads the paper they've got a low grade gang war going on with shootings, beatings, and killings on a pretty regular basis.

Jimmy
09-29-06, 16:55
Has anyone tried any recently? Before I make the drive I would like to know which are doing better than the others. Thanks.

Diddler
09-30-06, 20:48
Is LEO and the WAND doing anything with AMPS, or is it all SW coverage?

Jimmy
10-01-06, 20:11
Is LEO and the WAND doing anything with AMPS, or is it all SW coverage?

SW for now. I have no idea what the future will bring. Hawaiian has an ad in the paper saying under new management. I may TOFTT this week.

Mister Quick
10-02-06, 12:38
If you are able to catch Thursday nights 10 pm show; they are doing more indepth with interviewing the hookers.

Were there any more interesting screen caps on the second broadcast. Thanks for putting the pics up. I was unable to view. I know some including myself at first, were unable to view the mug shots on the Peoria PD website whihc is why I have posted some of them here.

BigDaddyTrucker
10-03-06, 00:09
I found myself in Mt. Zion today, so I took a ride to the otherside and into Kiku. I was greeted by a mamasan who was older than death. Led into the front massage room (I don't like that one). Then a good looking (8+) attendant came in. Standard rate 160. She seemed to be about 28-32 y/o but its hard to tell sometimes. The shower was playful but overall average. (6) When we returned to the room she started the Pure moods CD (Damn they need to change those CD's). Well she stripped for the massage thats always a plus. Good Body (8+). Oh by the way her name was Monica. The massage was medium rough and lasted about 20 minutes total about (6). Excellant tease and reach under HJ to get things started, first a little 69 then did cowgirl, doggie, then missionary. Very fun (9). Best part was that she spoke very good English. I think she either came over when she was young, or she might be natural born. This was so pleasent to actually talk and to have the girl understand everything. No broken English. So to me this was a (10). So overall I would say (8+).

Zappo
10-04-06, 23:51
I also went to KiKu last week , had Monica as Big Daddy describe all round nice, said she was 30, look about the age she said, nice body, with enhanced top, long hair and yes very good english, she told me it was her second day, table shower good, quick massage then performance was good with various positions, afterwards she gave me a 20 min. massage,was a first I have gotten that at KIKU, standard 1.6 for everything, SW activity looks to have pick , seems early morning best time but still heavy LE!

Zappo
10-04-06, 23:54
New Oriental health spa was advertise in Decatur paper today, stanard oriental offering body shampoos, swedish, therapetic, wonder if legit?? Also Hawaiian running a ad stating under new management

Ci-Traveler
10-05-06, 16:46
Was in Decatur today and stopped by Kiku. Young was there - looking very good, so I accepted the opportunity. I was hoping to see Monica - after the description - but when I did see her, I thought Young was much better looking. with a better body and killer legs. Maybe Monica next time I'm there..........

Young was great in all ways - with a very nice massage to boot.

$.6 for everything - and it was a full hour.

ci-traveler

Jimmy
10-05-06, 19:44
TOFTT today. Tried the new management at Hawaiian. Had three women in the room off and on during the massage/event. The woman that has been at Q spa is now there (and was the best looking of the three). The one that started the massage did not do "extras" (she said during the HJ). She sent in a pinch hitter to do the extras (40's and about 160 lbs, not pretty). Was told by the first one "you come back tomorrow and I do more then". I wont be back.
The new spa is by Golds gym in Mt Zion. I have a bad feeling about that. They open tomorrow. Close earlier than the other AMPS but not until 10:00 pm.
I will spend my next money at KiKu (unless any of you want to help pay for a brothers attempt at helping save you time and money).

BigDaddyTrucker
10-11-06, 22:48
Its located off of 121, about 4 miles south of Walmart. Its in the Gold's gym plaza. The place is in the back of gold's gym, right by the trash dumpsters. The plaza is dead it has Tropical Tan, Gold's and Sushi Joa. But half ogf the parking spaces are labled Tropical Tan and violators will be towed. So I had to park down by Sushi Joa and walk around to the back. Wouldn't want to have the car missing when I got back. Well the front is the standard set up, locked door with doorbell, video camera, and a side room. Rand the bell and was greeted by a 40+ mamasan. She asked if I had an appointment. I said no. She then said that I needed an appointment becasue they are booked for the next 3 hours. (The parking lot had 8 vechicals including mine. So I would think that the legit businesses had works/customers.) I seen off to the right a standard massage room. So the place looks, walks, and quacks like a duck. but not friendly. The hours are 9am-10pm and most likely it looks like its those hours becasue of the other places closing at 10pm.

So I went over to Q-spa/Accu. Parking lot was packed, with nowhere to go. Guess with all the SW in jail this is the place for Edwards area.

Finally hit pay dirt at kiku. Same 1.60. Didn't have Monica instead had "Young". So I got my Young spa experieince anyway. Not bad liked Monica better.

Just my personnel feeling here but I don't look for Young spa to survive. Mt Zion is not Decatur. MZ has a nosey neighbor small town attitude. Added to the 50/50 chance of getting your car towed, and the bad customer service right off the start. Hopefully they don't draw attention to the other AMPs.

Diddler
11-09-06, 14:51
I'll be in the area next week, what's the latest on the AMPs?

Zappo
11-21-06, 17:38
This report is about 2 weeks old, had a PC problem, Went to Young AS in Mt Zion ,Attentent said name was KIm, Looks fairly nice 30-35 range med length hair, typical asian porportions, paid the .60 house fee and got the table shower and massage with towel cover, Got know where here, she hinted HS next vist, doubt there will be one, on to KIKU, Had Monica again, routine experience for 1.6, but she is not a clock watcher and gives good massage after the fun

ES345
11-22-06, 10:04
This report is about 2 weeks old, had a PC problem, Went to Young AS in Mt Zion ,Attentent said name was KIm, Looks fairly nice 30-35 range med length hair, typical asian porportions, paid the .60 house fee and got the table shower and massage with towel cover, Got know where here, she hinted HS next vist, doubt there will be one, on to KIKU, Had Monica again, routine experience for 1.6, but she is not a clock watcher and gives good massage after the funI think all three are owned by the same individual. At least Hawaiin and Q-spa are for sure. The service is lousy, let alone the masseuists are low grade. In my opinion, we should quit attending those places.

Jimmy
11-25-06, 00:08
There were several marked cars sitting off of Edward st tonight. There was a long dark haired white woman walking (never seen her before). She was stay fairly close to a dark Ford Taurus and a green van that had people in them. There were other unmarked cars in the alley. Be safe!

Jimmy
12-14-06, 22:21
Streets are pretty dead. There has been a taller blonde standing at the corner of Packard and Edward. I have not had a chance to find out what she is like. Anyone been to the AMP's lately?

Jammin 2
12-15-06, 19:07
Last night I tried Kiku. THey only had one girl working, which was bigger (130lbs) than I prefer. She was probably in the mid 30s agewise and seemed friendly, but physically didn't do it for me.

I didn't get the name but asked the mamasan for Young. She seemed perplexed at first, but I saw the wheels turning in her head and I think she decided to get whoever she had available.

Jimmy
12-21-06, 21:04
The taller blonde I saw was LaDonna. I got a better look at her the other day and figured it out. I have never tried her, but I heard from a good source that she may be HIV+. The hot spot at Green and Church has died since there was a drug bust there. Pretty dead unless you know where to look.

JimBrown
12-22-06, 06:16
Ok here's some captures off the televized news cast. The cameras hid the street address. The two location pictures I took had large print on a side of a building. On says "The Newsstand Hot N Wa" The other says "The Sport Center". I'm not good with streets so if you know the are please post where the sting took place. I figure if the undercover cops are going to be pictured and named on WAND then there shouldn't be a problem here.

If you are able to catch Thursday nights 10 pm show; they are doing more indepth with interviewing the hookers.Although it has been a while... you know that LEO tends to use the same decoys, which makes them great faces to know.

Thank you again Big

Jimmy
12-25-06, 00:13
BigDaddy, that was on the corner of Green and Water st. Had a chance to try Jill last week (dark blonde WSW, about 27, 5'5", 100 lbs). She does a decent job (half and half for .30). No complaints, but I have had better. Crystal is back out on the street and will be 18 the middle of march for those that would like to know. Other than that it is pretty dead other than the fat or ugly ones.

Ci-Traveler
12-28-06, 22:55
I was in D-Town yesterday - ran the stroll for nearly an hour - beginning at 5:15 PM. During that time, I saw a multitude of SWs........

BSW on Leafland - a block towards Church away from Edward. I've seen her before - about a 5 on the SW scale - tall, about 28 years old - always out. I passed.

WSW two blocks further down on Leafland - just before Church - waving and yelling - said she needed a ride to her mom's - I passed. I thought twice though - she looked 20 years old and about a 6.5 on the SW scale. Maybe a bit of a tummy? Called herself Angel.

Saw a dishwater blonde in the same place as Angel about 20 minutes later - almost stopped because she was sexy looking - looked like her french might be quite fluent. But my 6th sense was buzzing me and I passed.

The girl I really was interested in I didn't stop for right away - wish I had. She appeared to be about 5'5", slender, blonde - standing on Church between Leafland and Marietta - she was about an 8. She was dressed warmly, but she looked good - but when I circled around - someone had beaten me to her. She never reappeared.

Saw a couple of others out there - a BSW - tall and slender - bundled up with a hood walking at Church and Green. I got close enough to see that she was not unattractive - but it was hard to tell with the coat and all. Wearing jeans - fit nicely. Also saw a 1000 year old BSW - drinking a beer and yelling for me to stop - at Leafland and almost Main.

Went home dry - things got dismal quickly around 6:15. I was hoping to try again around 11 PM - I've heard that's the witching hour - but my business in Decatur was done and I ended up hightailing it out of town for home. Maybe next time.

ci-traveler

ES345
01-02-07, 13:27
Too candid camera: Cops say spa's hidden cameras may have broadcast sex acts over the Internet

Publication: Chicago Sun-Times (IL) Date: December 27, 2006

Patrons of a Northwest Side massage parlor may have had their visits with prostitutes broadcast over the Internet, police said. Based on statements from a woman who worked there and the sophistication of computer equipment seized from V.I.P. Salon & Day Spa, police believe sex acts might have been transmitted from small, curtained cubicles onto the Web, said Jefferson Park District Cmdr. Ralph Price.

Officers found tiny cameras mounted in the ceiling of several rooms at V.I.P.

"It's gone beyond just prostitution," Price said. "What you think may be private could be all over the place."

Investigators with the Vice Control Section said they had not heard of any similar computer set-up at other places of prostitution in the city.

"Really, this is kind of unchartered territory for us," said Lt. Paul Kusinski.

Price said the V.I.P. Salon at 4422 N. Milwaukee -- where customers have to be buzzed in -- has been a longtime problem for the neighborhood.

Chicago vice officers have raided the business seven or eight times over the past 18 months, and the city has filed complaints against the business, police said. The landlord of the business also filed a lawsuit in January 2006 seeking to evict the business owner, according to Cook County records.

The owner could not be reached for comment.

Charges stemming from the police raids were typically never more than misdemeanors. But now Chicago Police and the Cook County state's attorney's office are seeking more serious charges against the owner and manager for the alleged unlawful videotaping.

Price -- who has done premise checks himself on the business because of complaints -- said he hopes this latest raid will rid the neighborhood of V.I.P. for good.

"Finally, we can shut this guy down," Price said. "This could be the nail in the coffin."

Price's officers got their break on Dec. 20 when someone placed a 911 call to report that a woman at the business was screaming.

When officers arrived, a sergeant pulled back a curtain on two cubicles to find men having sex with women. But officers then spotted something else -- a pinhole camera in the ceiling.

"We followed all the wires," Price said. "They all went to a central computer."

Real money online: female suspect

One of the women arrested told police they charged the men for sex acts, but the real money was made from the share of profits from broadcasting on the Internet, Price said.

The officers obtained a search warrant, which was executed the next morning, Price said. The computer's hard drive was seized and will be analyzed, and police photographed all the cameras and the wires leading to the server.

The raid resulted in four people being charged, including a 20-year-old man for patronizing a place of prostitution, two women -- 39 and 20 -- for solicitation and a 51-year-old man for keeping a place of prostitution.

Drumboy61
01-07-07, 02:11
I had some free time this afternoon and decided to stroll around Decatur for a bit. I saw some pretty good traffic out 3 wsw and a couple bsw. The wsw, 2 slightly older maybe late 30's / early 40's (I'm not good at judging age). One looked very friendly. The 3rd was younger, but looked a little angry. I decided to pass. Then after making the rounds changed my mind and looked for the friendlier wsw, but she was no where to be found. All sightings were on Church or Edward at the Marietta intersection.

Happy hunting

Jimmy
01-09-07, 22:03
Has anyone been to any of the AMP's in the past couple of weeks? I am ready to go again, but do not have the money for another TOFTT.

Jannisary
01-09-07, 22:14
I haven't been to the amps for a while either. Guess its been since September or so, what can I say; been busy over in Washington Park and Brooklyn! If I'm back up in Decatur I'll definetly visit Kiku again. Since it reopened last time, damn how long ago was that?, I've not been disappointed.

BigDaddyTrucker
01-10-07, 22:50
Well its been 2 weeks since I went to Q-spa, but jimmy asked. First I went to Q instead of Kiku because last trip at kiku they tried very hard on the up sell to 200. I don't like that so I'll let them loose out on the next few visits. Any way at Q it was standard 160/hr. Don't remember name but older 30's, large tits, and bush. Things that did stand out both the shower and massage she did with only a white t-shirt no panties. Now I've had a couple of nude showers/massage but usually they don't get nekkid until the extra stage. Speaking of which she was way into anal play, both tongue and fingers. Heard a session going on in another room so at least 2 girls working.

Ci-Traveler
01-12-07, 11:37
Has anyone been to any of the AMP's in the past couple of weeks? I am ready to go again, but do not have the money for another TOFTT.

I've been to Kiku three times - the last time was at Kiku this past Tuesday. I called in advance and asked for Young. The other girl, can't recall her name right now - was substituted for Young on BOTH of the first two visits - even after I asked if Young was available. That always pisses me off.

I've got a thing for Young - she is exactly my kind of girl - late 20s or early 30s, slim with a slight "buff" look - flat tummy, great legs, and a natural top that is not tiny. She is cute, and she has a quirky smile that I like. Oh - and the extras aint bad either.

Anyway - I pull into Kiku right after 9 AM. The sign is off, so I dial from my cell and the mamasan says they are open, and yes, Young is there. The substitute girl turned on the light as I was hanging up, and I got out and went in. Yes - Young is available.

My shoes are off and the $ are on the table when in walks the substitute again. I got dressed and walked out - telling the mamasan that it is not honest to tell me someone else is there when they are not - and to switch on me. I told her three times was too many - she tried to make excuses - and I told her she needed a lesson in honesty. That shut her up - she asked me to come back and they will "make it up to me."

Maybe it's time to try Q when I'm in town. Thanks for the report on that Big Daddy......

ci-traveler

Wanted
01-12-07, 20:26
WSW two blocks further down on Leafland - just before Church - waving and yelling - said she needed a ride to her mom's - I passed. I thought twice though - she looked 20 years old and about a 6.5 on the SW scale. Maybe a bit of a tummy? Called herself Angel.
ci-traveler

A heads up for you all about "Typhoid" Angel...

Angel is her real name. And, good call on the age. You hit it right on the head (she's 20). Used to be a lot bigger, but has lost a lot of weight in the past year or so (you can take that for what it's worth). She's a sweet girl and a real good time, but I gotta tell you the bad news... I have gotten strep throat from her every single time (a total of three visits). NOT FUN at all. Shes must be immune to whatever she's got going on, as she didn't seem outwardly ill when I've seen her.

Your mileage may vary. Proceed at your own risk. It might be worth checking how much sick time you have built up first.

Dad
01-18-07, 12:27
I too visited Kiku recently and walked out when things didn't go the way I wanted, just like Ci-Traveler did (#95 this thread). Based on BigDaddyTrucker's post (#94 this thread) I then went tp Q-Spa. Gal was similar or the same as BigDaddyTrucker described, named Bonnie.

Wearing nothing under her tight orange sundress, Bonnie was open from the very beginning to teasing and exploration, both giving and receiving. Paying the standard Q-Spa prices, and left completely satisfied and w/o that troublesome stiff-ness that caused me to seek a massage in the first place.

Zappo
02-12-07, 21:50
Seems street scene pretty dismal,seen alot of bsw on stroll, hit and miss WSW, seems always bad time or someone else beats me too draw, had a mid twenty BSW, Sharise, or something like that got half & half for .35,, Recent trip to Kiku, had Monica again, Said other girl was Yung,but was with other patron prefer that since last 3 trips was with Monica, standard 1.6 for all with Monica,, she does do a nice massage afterwards,, Anyone been to ASP in Mt. Zion, been advertizing alot and ad say new management

Jimmy
02-25-07, 20:44
Streets have girls out, but there is an abundance of LE. Make sure you are driving following every rule of the road. The tactic has been to pull people over and get them out of the car for several minutes whether they write a ticket or not. I think they are relying on embarrassment to do as much as anything and by writing a ticket you having to explain why you were down there to your wife or GF. Another area has been picking up since the LE is running the girls to better neighborhoods (I bet the citizens love that!!!).

BigDaddyTrucker
03-04-07, 10:23
Q has been advertising new managment and yound staff in the paper. Stopped in. Mammasan is a walking zombie. Yound staff is late 40's early 50's at best. Since I gave Mammasan 60 for the hour, before I seen the "girl". Ok massage but I opted only for a hand release. And that after about 20 questions from her including the famous you're not a cop are you?

I don't know your opinion here but I think since there are now 4 places the quality has gone way down. There just isn't enough customer base to keep good girls in the area. We are getting the washed up end of the road ones that will take anything.

Jimmy
03-08-07, 21:37
Just a little FYI, Crystal is now 18 years old. Her brithday was a couple of days ago. We celebrated this event, but I really cant say I would go out of my way to do it again. Rushed and less than average service and constant asking for a tip. There is a 20ish girl out that is working more and more. She also is only fair. Nice girl, good service, but not the tightest package around by any stretch.

Wanted
03-09-07, 10:07
Another area has been picking up since the LE is running the girls to better neighborhoods (I bet the citizens love that!!!).

To what area exactly are you referring?

Jannisary
03-21-07, 22:15
Anybody been to Kiku lately? Think I might be back in Decatur this weekend and would like to hit one of the amps. If its been dismal then I might just keep my money till my next trip to St.Louis.

BigDaddyTrucker
03-31-07, 20:08
Went to Kiku early in the day. Didn't see any cars. But one of the girls was outside sitting in the wet rocks looking at the mail. She smiled and followed me in. Right away the mammasan greeted me and rushed me into room 1. I hate the front room because you hear everything. Then she returned (mammasan) and said that she would give me the shower. While in the shower plenty on pleasent talk, but the door bell rang. Mammasan kept me in the shower until the coast was clear. When back in the room I was left alone for a while longer than usual. Heard the door bell again, and them greating a guy. Well then a different girl than the one that was outside pops into my room. Late 20's early 30's, thin, fake boobs, nice ass, and pleasent face. Asked if I had a girlfriend, and then said that Mimi was going to be my girlfriend. (Just how many Mimi, Pepsi, Cherri are there?) Any way she strips right away. Starts doing the erotic massage (hair, tits, finger nails) then after about 5 minutes says turn over. (great seems that I'm going to get a rush job). That's when things changed. The massage wasn't much but the fuck was one of the best that I ever had in an AMP. No rush plenty of stop and go action. Many different positions. And plenty of playfulness. So shower + massage I would rate a 4. But the sex was an 11. Same cost as usual 1.6

Jannisary
04-01-07, 01:54
Here I thought I was going to have to answer my own question all by myself but BigDaddyTrucker got his post in.

I also visited Kiku saturday. Had a very pleasant time with a girl named "Na Na", at least thats what I think she said. Long hair, nice body.

One thing different than before, she asked for the door fee and tip up front. I contributed the regular 1.6 and was quite satisfied. She gave me a very thorough table shower which was actually rather erotic instead of a plain scrubbing. The sauna was hot, hotter than I remember it but nice also. Her massage started regularly but quickly moved to the erotic with her quickly stripping. The main event was good she was affectionate and energetic. Only tried two positions, missionary, doggie, and then back to missionary for the finish. She probably would have done more but thats what I wanted and she obliged. After cleaning me up she finished the session with a pretty good massage.

I definitely plan on going back. NaNa, seems very personable with a nice sense of humor. "I love you....for an hour!", she said with a chuckle and a sly grin.

Wanted
04-05-07, 10:49
Just posting this since Jimmy made recent mention of Crystal.

I am regretful (and a little embarrassed) to report that I very recently lost .40 of my hard-earned dead presidents to this little bee-otch. This hasn't happened to me for quite a while, but I still say it can happen to even the most experienced from time to time.

Here's her sting -- she brought me back to the place where she lives with her grandmother, claiming no one else was home. Brings me into a bedroom off the living room. A couple minutes later, there's talking and activity outside the door. She says "uh-oh, my boyfriend's here!" and leaves the room. I follow a minute later to find grandma, along with two huge brothas looking at me like "who the F are YOU?", and no Crystal in sight. My chagrin at the rip-off was temporarily overcome by the realization that this was a very dangerous situation, and at that moment I was pretty much consumed with the task of making it out of there and back to my car alive.

Walked out quietly, immediately, and thankfully without incident. Still pissed about the rip-off of course, but realize that this situation could have turned out much worse.

I don't know if this is a new scam on her part or what. All I can say is BEWARE, gentlemen.

Showpaldude
04-05-07, 12:09
Holy Shit! Now THAT'S scarey!

Hoehoehoe
04-05-07, 13:20
WANTED:

Given that LE probably reads the board, some description of the location might be helpful. Address, or description of the house. Most likely LE does NOT want a dangerous incident to occur so they might pay a little extra attention when something like that happens, plus it would be a warning to any of us if we approached a known trouble spot

HHH

Wanted
04-05-07, 15:06
Given that LE probably reads the board, some description of the location might be helpful.

I am quite sure the po-po knows this girl and where she lives.

it would be a warning to any of us if we approached a known trouble spot

Here's your warning: Don't pick up Crystal. If you happen to by mistake, dump her out. Or, take your chances. Up to you.

Jimmy
04-05-07, 21:09
Crystals grandmother lives on College 2 or 3 houses north of King on the west side of the street. There is a 70's blue and white pickup in the drive. Is this the place you were? I personally have never had a problem with Crystal, but she tends to rush and not provide good service.

Wanted
04-10-07, 13:39
Crystals grandmother lives on College 2 or 3 houses north of King on the west side of the street. There is a 70's blue and white pickup in the drive. Is this the place you were?

That's the place.

Jimmy
04-11-07, 17:59
I was off a bit on the house, I think it is the fourth house.
Saw Mary was back out on the street. I have only had one good time with her out of 6 or 7, so I dont reccomend. There was a WSW with longer curly light brown hair out at the same time. Looked 40-ish and not real attractive even at a distance. I have seen a couple of new ones out, but not much lately.

Mister Quick
04-16-07, 12:32
I found Crystal and had no problems with her on my one trip to town looking last year. I rather enjoyed my time with her and might have considered coming to town again just to see her had another member not told me she was less than truthful in something she told me about herslef. Other than that I had no problems with her.

This was in the news, anyone know her?

A 42-year-old woman became Decatur's third homicide victim of 2007 when a police patrolman chanced upon her body about 1:23 a.m. Friday in an alley on the east side of the 1000 block of North Edward Street. The officer had been looking for a stolen car when he discovered the body.

The woman was identified as Phyllis A. Taylor-Murray by Macon County Coroner Michael E. Day late Friday morning.

An autopsy Friday afternoon at Memorial Medical Center in Springfield determined that Taylor-Murray died as a result of massive internal hemorrhage of the chest caused by a single gunshot wound to the right arm, Day said. The bullet passed through her arm and entered her chest cavity, causing the internal trauma, he said.

Decatur police officers spent the early morning hours Friday going door to door through the neighborhood in an ultimately successful effort to determine the woman's identity, said Sgt. Steve Chabak.

"It surprised us that we got some cooperation from people in the neighborhood," Chabak said. "There are a lot of empty houses, and drug users frequent them."

At one house, where the windows appeared to have been all shot out but the heat was on and the front door locked, officers found a woman and two men who gave them the victim's first name based on the trio having partied with her in the past, Chabak said.

"We got other bits and pieces and finally pieced it together," he said. "She was kind of a street person and known to frequent the area. She had a history of drug abuse. Her family had some contact but did not frequently have conversations with her." People in the neighborhood told me they don't know that much about her, they say she just celebrated a birthday a few days ago and may be from St. Louis. Overall they were shocked to hear the news.

Police have learned that Phyllis would often leave town for long periods of time but end up back in Decatur, which is making it harder to solve this case. Sgt. Steve Chabak said, "She led a lifestyle that might have involved drugs and prostitution and that's making it hard for us to do any follow up work on this and to track her activities in the last 24 to 48 hours or even the past week."

She has been in trouble with the law before. One year ago she was arrested in Texas for aggravated assault.

Chabak said police had no suspects nor motive for the murder at this time.

Taylor-Murray is the second gunshot victim this year. Brandon Read, 18, was shot in the head shortly after 8 p.m. March 29 while standing outside a house in the 400 block of West Center Street.

Authorities said Read apparently was an innocent bystander who had dropped someone off in the area. He had stopped to talk with an acquaintance when three men drove down nearby Edward Street, and two of them allegedly fired handguns into a crowd, hitting Read. He died April 1 from his wound.

Arrested and charged with first-degree murder were Christopher L. Graves, 18; Thesis D. Jones, 19; and Emmanuel D. Lewis, 20.

The city's first killing occurred Jan. 1 when John S. Berger, 50, was stabbed to death in the foyer of an apartment house in the 300 block of West North Street. Rodney D. Graves, 18, has been indicted on six counts of first-degree murder in the death

Silver Rope
05-03-07, 20:18
Apparently Kiku no more. Like as in shutdown?

Young Man
05-03-07, 22:39
Hey all,

I hit Kiku Monday when I was done in Deactur, I have to say it was not all that good. The girl did not give me her name because she said she was leaving. She was young with a nice body.

As soon as I got in, she said put the money you would like to spend on the table. So I put down 1.6 she started arguing right away that that was not enough and the other girls should have told me. I told her, that is all I have ever spent there (it was my 2nd time) and that there was competition in the area and I had no problems leaving. Well suffice to say I should have left because she had a bad atittude form that point on.

TS: 5
Massage: 2
Extras: 4
Looks: 7
Body: 7
Attitude: 2
English: 8

She said she was sore down there so we only did it for 5 minutes or so before she said she was going to have to finish me off by hand. I did not mind since the sex sucked so bad.

Anyways I went to G Spa the next day and I had a great time with a older provider that has a great attitude. She was not as good looking but she more then made up for it with a better attitude. I cannot remember her name to save my life. I spent the same amount of money and she had me there for 70 minutes with a a great TS, Massage, and Extras. The table shower she used 2 gloves that were like wash cloths...kind of cool.

TS: 7
Massage: 7
Extras: 7
Looks: 5
Body: 5
Attitude: 7
English: 5

Jimmy
05-12-07, 22:22
I was a few blocks off of a smaller stroll today when a woman who was standing on a porch motioned for me to come back. Not really sure she was wanting me, I turned around and went back to get a better look. Sure enough as I approached she walked to the street and started talking to me. Definately working! Not expecting anything in that area, I was not prepared to make a deal. Said to stop by sometime soon and that she lives there. Check the back streets and keep your eyes open. She said things are spreading out since the LE has stepped up patrols on the regular areas. She also said that there are many more women working since they now have people looking in other areas, becuase so many did not want to be seen in the Edward st area.

Inillini
05-14-07, 18:01
Went through the Edward St area stroll today and last Thursday. A number of SW's out. Spent maybe 20 minutes in the area and saw at least 5 each time. One good looking WSW out this afternoon. Did not pick any up, did see some LE presence though! The nice weather must be bringing them out!

Happy Hunting

PilotPete
05-16-07, 20:50
I appreciate the postings that let me know where to look but the zone was dead today about noon. One ugly WSW with a black dude hollering at me on Edwards between marietta & King was all I saw. There were about a hundred black dudes out though, throughout the area.

Voodoo Chile
05-17-07, 01:17
Hey all,

Anyways I went to G Spa the next day and I had a great time with a older provider that has a great attitude. She was not as good looking but she more then made up for it with a better attitude. I cannot remember her name to save my life. I spent the same amount of money and she had me there for 70 minutes with a a great TS, Massage, and Extras. The table shower she used 2 gloves that were like wash cloths...kind of cool.

TS: 7
Massage: 7
Extras: 7
Looks: 5
Body: 5
Attitude: 7
English: 5

Young Man,

That was probably Jennifer at Q Spa. I have visited her three times, and was very pleased each time. Her attitude is excellent, and I think her appearance is fine. She is older than most of the AMP girls you run into around here, but thats ok, given her attitude and performance.

Voodoo

Voodoo Chile
05-17-07, 01:23
Gentlemen,

Anyone been to Hawaiian lately? The last report indicated they were in a transition phase or something, and not all of the girls provided FS. Anyway, sounded like a place to avoid for awhile. Drove past the place a few weeks back, and they seemed to still be open. Anyone care to report anything on the place? If not, I may check out the place myself soon.

Voodoo

SpokenOne69
05-17-07, 09:06
Was in the area yesterday and stopped in Q Spa. May was the attendant. Unispired performance. Late 30's early 40's. Above average body. Looks average. Massage was terrible. She actually massaged my spine. Not the muscles! TS was above average, though.

It was the usual cost. However, I will return to Q spa because an uninspired performance is unusual here, at least for me. I have been pretty lucky in the past with above average to excellent service.

World Wise
05-24-07, 11:08
Was out and about in Decatur Tuesday evening. Thanks to you all, I knew the spots and some of the names. Found a new friend at Edward and Maretta. Tall, white, brown somewhat curly hair, maybe 25. About a 5 on the SW scale. Said her name was Kay or something like that. We retired to my hotel and got to know each other better. Cost me two jacksons for an hour of FS. Not the best, but what else is there to do in Decatur? I have spend more for less many times.

BigDaddyTrucker
06-13-07, 21:56
Really Bad news out there folks. Kiku has new girls, new mamasan, new owners, and new policies.

Went in did the standard stuff. As a comfortable regular dropped my standard 1.6 on the stand. New girl (35ish). Took the cash, had the shower, had a better than average massage, did the flip. She started to play with the boys then moved into a BJ. When I was good a ready to keep going. Bang she stopped and enformed me that its an extra 60 for FS. Bullshit to that. Even tried to say I could put it on my Credit card. Yeah right I hope noone out there is actually putting their hobby on a credit card. She would not move on the price. Saying thats what the new owners wanted. Well since mr. happy was still up and the 1.6 was gone; I went with the HJ/BJ combo. I won't be back until I hear that its back to normal.

PS. I also first swung by Hawiian, but noone answered the door.

Amazing that these places are screwing themselves. Greed and chaos in service are doing more harm than LE. Its not like anyone ever bothered them in Decatur. Its just stupid.

Jimmy
06-29-07, 11:27
The local AMP's must be having problems. All of them have ads in the newspaper today (except KiKu). I usually only see one ad at a time running.

Jimmy
07-08-07, 21:04
Anyone guess who this is? I will let you know if you are right.

Ci-Traveler
07-16-07, 20:24
Was in D town about four days ago - ran the stroll twice. First time out saw several wsw around 12 noon - and one delicious bsw who was snabbed before I could get to her. The wsw's were average to poor.

Ran it again around 3 PM - nothing - nadda. Oh well.

ci-traveler

Jimmy
07-17-07, 17:06
I have seen 4 or 5 new WSW's out in last 2 weeks. I have not had the chance to sample any of them, but 2 are 8's or maybe a little better. No-one even took a guess as to who's tittie's those were.....I am kind of disappointed. She is in her upper 40's if that helps out.

Yet Another Guy
07-18-07, 16:57
Anyone guess who this is? I will let you know if you are right.

Don't know, but sure looks like fun!

Studdlyindec
07-20-07, 11:06
Was in Hawaiin a few days ago. First time there, average looking mamacita, nice tits though. She only did a hj she told me it was the special. I mentioned FS and she said she didn't do that. Anyone have any suggestions, what do you say so they know your cool? I told her it was my first time ever getting a massage, was this a mistake? She charged 60 for massage and told me another 10 for hj. I told her I would give her 20 for fs and she ignored my comment. I ended up not paying for the hj, kinda nice. She gave a good hj and used her fingers on my ass, felt great! Never been to kiku, any tips for a newbie?

Jannisary
07-20-07, 18:31
Here's a tip for you, RTFF!

A hj for 10 is a pretty good deal but offering 20 for fs is an insult; or a joke. I'm surprised she didn't set you straight on that but maybe she didn't because you admitted to this being your first time.

Another tip, if you make a bargain stick to it; you're only as good as your word.

Studdlyindec
07-23-07, 10:13
Ok so if 10 is a good deal, than how much for fs? Do all the amp do fs? I'm assuming she was lying to me when she said she doesn't do BJ and FS. Thanks for the feedback Jannisary, anyone else have any tips for me?

Mr Stinky
07-23-07, 16:11
Ok so if 10 is a good deal, than how much for fs? Do all the amp do fs? I'm assuming she was lying to me when she said she doesn't do BJ and FS. Thanks for the feedback Jannisary, anyone else have any tips for me?

You stiffed her for 10 bucks? Geez. What a guy. No, all amps do NOT provide fs. It's up to you to read the forum (RTFF) and learn on your own. Most guys on this board have been around the block a few times and know that when a "newbie" acts like you did, that "newbie" won't receive much help from the senior members. Learn to play the game right.

Stinky Out

Studdlyindec
07-23-07, 16:22
Well I didn't stiff her 10 bucks she never asked for it after we were done. Ok I'm such the newbie that I don't know what rtff is? Can you help me out again, I do appreciate it!

Studdlyindec
07-23-07, 16:29
Ok I did a search for rtff, and I know it means read the f****** forum. Are you saying my post doesn't fit the forum? I see all kinds of chat about AMP.

BigDaddyTrucker
07-23-07, 18:15
Here are some tips and info.

The girls are usually either illegals or here on temp work visa via Canada. Most are Korean or from Hong Kong.

The arrangement is that the girls are responsable for 5-6 clients. Since most places charge $50 - $60 for an hour that means that the girls pay the house $200-$300 a day.

Anything above the house fee (tips or extra massages) go to the girls. But the girls pay all the expenses of the parlor. (Water, Power, Ads in the Paper, soap, condoms...).

In some the mamasan also gets a cut from the girls directly or from the house.

If they offer a shower/bath take it if you want FS.
The shower lets them make sure that you are clean and allows them to clean your junk so they know that you aren't a cop. And they can see if you have any sores. Also the girls test to see how playful you are and may ask questions here to feel you out. If you don't get a shower FS is most likely off the table.

If this is your first time in a place you might not get any extras. Often the girls trust repeat clients. If you get a HJ on the first time out you got lucky.

If you opt for half hour session you pretty much are saying that you want a massage and HJ or if your a regular you just want sex no massage. Alot of places don't offer half hours, because even with a $20 tip the girls still didn't make the min of a 1 hour massage.

The girls try to be very clean so if they are having their period they may only offer hj.

Another reason hj may be only thing on the menu is that having condoms in the spa is proof of it being a brothel. This is why its a good idea to bring your own condom.

She will let you know when the massage is over. Asking if there is anything else. This is your time to ask for what you want. If you don't ask don't expect them too.

Locally the tips are $20 for HJ, $40-60 BJ, $100 for FS. Though as I reported earlier Kiku is tryin ghard to raise these prices. Some regulars get more for less cash. Some newbies pay more foolishly.

There is a culture thing to bargain over price.

Don't take anything more than you are willing to pay into the parlor. Its hard to say no to a high price when your cock is hard and inches from pussy. You might want to keep an extra $20 hidden a surprise tip if the girl goes above and beyound normal service. But if you do this alot they will expect it from you.

If you want to use a credit card then get one of those throw away visa/MC cash cards, they're at Wal-mart and CVS.

Studdlyindec
07-24-07, 15:02
Hey Thanks Big Daddy!

You gave me more info than I cared to know, thanks. I did ask for the hours massage and she did wash me. She didn't wash my private with her hand. She put the wash pad on my stuff and then grabbed my hand and made me wash my own. Does anyone know if Hawaiin does fs, I haven't been to Kiku but it sounds like I might not enjoy the fact it sounds like an assembly line there. I know other AMPs have been mentioned, any worth trying out? When you say 100 for fs, are you sayn a total of 160 for the massage and fs? That seems way high, I've seen guys mentioning 1. 25 all the time here. Well thanks again, and if anyone else has some advice I would appreciate it.

Studd

Mister Quick
07-26-07, 09:50
A Macon County coroner's jury returned a cause of death verdict of undetermined on Wednesday concerning Cynthia M. Echols, 46, whose skeletal remains were found May 18 in the Sand Creek Conservation Area.

Cynthia Echols, who resided in the 700 block of West Wood Street, was reported to Decatur police as missing on Nov. 29. Officers interviewed members of her family and her friends but could find no trace of her.

Two men riding horses at Sand Creek had dismounted and were 300 yards from the horse trail when they reported finding a skull shortly before dark May 18, Macon County sheriff's detective Jason Brown told the jury. Because of the lateness of the hour, a guard was mounted on the remains, and the next day, 25 deputies and a Decatur police dog conducted a grid search of the area, he said.

Besides the skull, the only other bones found were three vertebrae from the upper neck, Brown said. Those had been gnawed by carnivores, he said.

The remains also were viewed by a forensic dentist in Jacksonville, who used dental X-rays to positively identify the skull as that of Cynthia Echols, Brown said.

The remains also were taken to an Illinois State Police anthropologist, who identified them as belonging to an African-American female between 18 and 45 years old, said Coroner Michael E. Day. The anthropologist said his analysis did not preclude the remains belonging to Cynthia Echols, he said.

There was no evidence of trauma on the skull, but there was a suspected cut mark on one of the vertebrae, Day said. That mark could have been caused by animals gnawing on the bone, he said.

Brown said a Decatur police investigation found Cynthia Echols had a drug problem and would prostitute herself to get money to buy drugs. He said she would place herself at risk by getting in vehicles with men for prostitution.

Authorities previously had indicted they believe her death was a homicide.

Studdlyindec
07-26-07, 13:51
Hey guys,

You're going to kill me for asking this, and I do appreciate everyone's patience with me. But why would you post something about a dead girl. Was this girl a sw? I understand about posting info on sw who were detained for sw, but death to?

Studd

Jimmy
07-26-07, 19:55
Hey guys,

You're going to kill me for asking this, and I do appreciate everyone's patience with me. But why would you post something about a dead girl. Was this girl a sw? I understand about posting info on sw who were detained for sw, but death to?

Studd

The point is that we dont know how she died. That is not an area that she would have just happened along. Maybe someone here might be able to help pin down a date she disappeared. It also brings out the point that there are people out there that can hurt you (I am still under the assumption that this was not an accident based on her being there anyway). It also makes me sit back and look at things like the SW that was shot a little while back, the SW that was found in a field a few years ago and the woman they found that had been burned after she was killed (was she an SW? or not?). I feel like I am forgetting one more, was there another one a couple of years ago? I guess what I am saying is that these are people and a couple of the ones still working are friends of mine.

Mister Quick
07-27-07, 12:21
Hey guys,

Studd

If you read the whole article you will notice that it said:

Brown said a Decatur police investigation found Cynthia Echols had a drug problem and would prostitute herself to get money to buy drugs. He said she would place herself at risk by getting in vehicles with men for prostitution.

There is thus the chance that she was the favorite girl of someone on here. He may have spent some time looking for her or just wondering why he had not seen her around. This would answer his questions and alsoacts as a reminder that there are some sick fucks out there, who want to do more than have some fun with a woman who has no medical insurance in exchange for helping her buying her needed medications.

Dzugash
07-31-07, 19:04
I am sorry to hear about Kiku. I have been there several times and it was always great. No problems, I was clear about what I wanted, the girl was always clear about the price.

Has anyone been there recently? Is the report about the inflation still true?

ES345
08-10-07, 19:08
I think studlyindec is suspcious.

Ci-Traveler
08-10-07, 19:41
I think studlyindec is suspcious.

I agree. I also think ES345 is suspicious. 17 posts and he's already on someone else's case.

Post some useful info and then we will care about your opinion.

ci-traveler

Jimmy
08-10-07, 22:39
Had the chance to spend a little time with Holly. Very thin WSW (makes Shandy look chubby, for those who know her). Cute face, no more than 85 lbs, good BJ skills and a decent pussy. She is not real tight, but has a good feel if you know what I mean (is this what they mean by Cadillac pussy?) Anyway, good half and half and I will repeat if I get the chance. I may not go back to her place again as it is pretty dirty and you always run some risk leaving your car in the hood.

Jimmy
08-12-07, 09:21
Be sure you drive well past the girl you are going to pick up. I have seen LE driving the dark colored cars sitting in the shadows of intersections 2 or 3 blocks away watching the girls. I know you risk losing the girl to another monger, but it is not worth the trip to jail. Always make a loop around to notice anything that appears to be out of place.

ES345
08-12-07, 11:54
I just don't post what I do very much at all. But I do read the forum alot including other towns. I have been to various places, but just don't feel the need to post.

Mr Stinky
08-13-07, 10:34
I just don't post what I do very much at all. But I do read the forum alot including other towns. I have been to various places, but just don't feel the need to post.

So you expect everyone else to share, but you don't "feel the need"? Hmm.
Either you're a damn inconsiderate ass or your Uncle Leo. In either case, don't bother posting at all. Forget about this "information" site and do your own thing.

Stinky Out

Mister Quick
08-13-07, 10:58

Posting about what you do or learn is what changes you from being a lurker to a contributor whose opinion has some weight.

Jimmy
08-13-07, 17:33

If everyone did not feel the need to post, you would have no information to gather. Now Post!!!!!

Mr Stinky
08-13-07, 17:44
If everyone did not feel the need to post, you would have no information to gather. Now Post!!!!!

Screw him, Jimmy. The forum is better without people like that. No concept of what this site is about. The forum doesn't need him and evidently he doesn't need the forum.

Stinky Out

Wanted
08-16-07, 19:31
Hey dudes,

It appears a few unfamiliar new faces have been appearing on the ride lately...

One I've been seeing around is a curly blond, with kind of an 80's mullet-type hairdo... wears shorts a lot, almost always hangs by Edward and Marietta, in front of the white "Free Store" place.

Another is a larger, fairly tall one, shoulder-length lightish-brown straight hair, looks like some teeth could be missing? Been known to occupy the area near Edward and Leafland.

Haven't bothered to partake of either (seems I've been being more cautious than usual lately). So, any reports on these two? Someone here must know something. They are both practically living out there, if you know what I mean.

While I'm here, I'll share a few reports of my own...

1. A little action perking up way down near Grand and Jasper. There's a Hispanic chick hanging down there. I'll tell you straight up - don't bother! Very uninspired performance. I didn't even bother to finish, and that *never* happens. Not to mention, she will try to needle you for every dime you have on you. I hate that.

2. About Holly (the one Jimmy mentioned)... I'll second the assessment of the oral skills -- better than average -- but not in the least bit "cute" (sorry Jimmy :-) and yes, her place is really filthy; plus it's smack in the middle of the 'hood. It was really nervous leaving my car there, even for the 20 minutes.

3. Picked up someone named "Georgia"... anyone here know her? All mouth and attitude, and not a good one either. I mean, I realize it's a business, but I don't wanna feel like I'm at the checkout at Kroger, know what I'm sayin'? About a block of that was enough; I turned it around and left her right where I found her. I got no patience for that s***.

I dunno. A lot of *quantity*, not much *quality* out there lately, or so it seems to me.

That's all fer now.

Jannisary
08-16-07, 23:19
Hi guys, looks like I may be back up in Decatur again for a day or two. Probably won't be until the end of the month or so though. Just wondering if anybody has anything new on the amp scene around town. Haven't been back since my april post on kiku. Had good time then but I remember BigDaddyTrucker posting that Kiku was trying to up the price to 220. I haven't been to Q-spa in a very long time so if Kiku is still pushing that price I guess I will have to check it out again.

Jimmy
08-23-07, 17:58
There has been so many new faces out in the past few days I thought it was a sting operation. I have now seen most of the new ones out at various times and for several days in a row. Has anyone tried any of the new blood? I heard a rumor of a sting coming up, so keep your eyes open and follow the rules.

Jimmy
08-23-07, 18:00
And a special note to the monger in the red truck....watch your driving, you are bringing a lot of attention to yourself. Use your signals, stop at the signs and quit driving 10 mph.

Inillini
08-24-07, 00:03
There has been so many new faces out in the past few days I thought it was a sting operation. I have now seen most of the new ones out at various times and for several days in a row. Has anyone tried any of the new blood? I heard a rumor of a sting coming up, so keep your eyes open and follow the rules.Drove the stroll tonight and saw lots of leo out. Two marked and one unmarked. Did see one WSW in the parking lot across from the gas station on the corner of edward and grand. The first leo drove by her and she didn't seem too skittish, then again, they are street walkers and are probably used to leo by now. I have been seeing some new ones also, but haven't partaken. I was seeing a heavy set younger WSW down by Earthmover CU a couple times now. Anyone know anything about her?

Jimmy
08-24-07, 21:42
Drove the stroll tonight and saw lots of leo out. Two marked and one unmarked. Did see one WSW in the parking lot across from the gas station on the corner of edward and grand. The first leo drove by her and she didn't seem too skittish, then again, they are street walkers and are probably used to leo by now. I have been seeing some new ones also, but haven't partaken. I was seeing a heavy set younger WSW down by Earthmover CU a couple times now. Anyone know anything about her?

Earthmover???? On 27th? I am not over that way much, but if that is the case I may expand my cruise zone.

BigDaddyTrucker
08-25-07, 01:15
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the Earthmovers Credit Union at 550 N. Edwards.

Inillini
08-27-07, 13:30
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the Earthmovers Credit Union at 550 N. Edwards.Yes, that is the one.

Inillini
08-29-07, 23:22
From WANDTV Website:

Decatur officer injured after chasing suspected prostitute

Aug 29, 2007 10:20 AM CDT

A Decatur police officer had to get stitches after chasing down a suspected prostitute yesterday afternoon.

At about 1:00 p.m., a Decatur police detective in street clothes with the street crimes unit was waived down by a suspected prostitute near Old Kings Orchard.

Another detective walked up and the woman, Valerie Summers, pushed the officer and ran off.

Officers chased her and during the commotion, one of officers slammed into a brick wall cutting his head and arm.

Summers is in jail for prostitution and a felony charge of aggravated battery to a police officer.

Be carefull out there!

Jimmy
09-09-07, 22:21
Picked up Felicia this weekend. Very thin WSW (smaller than Holly) with dark hair. Seems to know her value.....asked if I had 25 for half and half. I can say it was not worth it and I will not repeat.

Inillini
09-14-07, 13:08
Cruised the area Thursday night and Friday about noon. Thursday night saw one WSW carrying a big purse, she almost looked out of place. I didn't see any suspicious LEO around though. Friday noontime drove through and there was one skinny WSW on the corner of Leafland / Edward. Maybe Felicia? Taller, dark hair, real skinny with tight jeans. Also saw a good looking (by SW standards) blonde walking with a wm towards the gas station on Grand. She actually looked pretty good. Saw leo just as I turned on Grand so thought I just best go home for lunch!

Also, Tuesday night I drove past the Shell on El Dorado / 51S and had a larger WSW waiving me down, she was large and I wasn't interested.

Wanted
09-15-07, 13:02
Friday night, about 9 PM -- saw some action a bit off the normal path that looked very much like a sting to me. WSW near College and Wood, much nice looking than you'd normally expect, sitting alone in a very well lit area, with some suspicious-looking unmarked LEO perched nearby. Gave me the eye but no wave or other motion as I drove by. Later saw her run up to an SUV, chatted through driver's side window very briefly, then back to her spot. Looked very much like a "consult" more than an attempted pick-up.

Be careful out there.

Jimmy
09-30-07, 19:16
Tried pne of the older WSW's with mixed reviews. Barbie peformed fairly well with an above average BJ and was decent for FS with the moaning and dirty talk. Never discussed price til afterward and wanted way to much. Ended up at 45, but would not repeat for more than 30. Saw a new slim redhead (long straight hair) about 5'2 (3 or 4 inches shorter than Shelly) and looked like she was 20'ish. Anyone seen her?

Wanted
09-30-07, 21:07
Tried pne of the older WSW's with mixed reviews. Barbie peformed fairly well with an above average BJ and was decent for FS with the moaning and dirty talk. Never discussed price til afterward and wanted way to much.

Yeah... b.t.d.t! She is waaay expensive and is a pretty intense haggler, as I'm sure you found out. I'm surprised she didn't name her price right up front. I usually pass her up if/when I see her due to her exorbitant fee.

Jimmy
10-01-07, 18:24
Has anyone been to an AMP lately? After my last trip to hawiian, I have stayed away. Is Young any good? Opinions????

Voodoo Chile
10-02-07, 00:40
Has anyone been to an AMP lately? After my last trip to hawiian, I have stayed away. Is Young any good? Opinions????

These days, in Decatur, I only go to Q-spa, but am thinking about giving Hawaiian a try. Will report if I get there. Q-spa is pretty reliable these days.

Jimmy
10-02-07, 06:33
These days, in Decatur, I only go to Q-spa, but am thinking about giving Hawaiian a try. Will report if I get there. Q-spa is pretty reliable these days.

Are the women decent looking? The last time I was there the lady working was 170 lbs.

Zappo
10-06-07, 15:02
I'm with Jimmy on the Q spa been there several times never seen a provider that was under 150 lbs or 40 yrs old, same as hawiiain, recently, always had better luck at Kiku, but that is hit and miss too, but girls in better shape, anything on AMP in Mt Zion, still open no reports on it, Guys its worth a trip to Bloomington if your into AMP, younger and in shape providers makes it worthwhile, SW , been seeing alot of new WSW out early morn 2-5 AM ,, YMMV happy hunting!

Jimmy
10-14-07, 18:31
I have not seen anything out in the past few days. Maybe one fugly BSW, but nothing else at all. Is it just me?

Dreamin time
10-15-07, 16:16
Decided to make a run last week. Visited Hawaiian. Short story, not worth the time. Long story, fairly good massage, but not worth the time.

Saw Kim, 45ish. Thought she was mamasan at first. Not so much. Did hour for standard fee, mechanical TS, although with cleaning in the important areas, then very relaxing massage, but absolutely no playing around. Kept moving my hand off of her leg and butt. No touching of anything not purely muscular from her (she even massaged my ass with the towel on it). Figured I was getting no play. At the end of the massage, she unceremonially announced that was all and asked if I wanted more time, something I haven't heard since my days in DC. Well, let's see where this goes and said yes. She just stood there. Then in and exasperated tone said 'well, get me some more money'. She haggled with me over their prices (I wasn't in the mood for more than something quick after this, but she wanted. 6 for anything more than a hand). Gave her. 4, told her I was willing to leave. She laughed, I got up, grabbed the money from the table and started getting my shirt on. She realized I was serious, then told me. 6 for mouth. I did the clothes thing again, then she relented. I got my covered relief and got out of there.

BigDaddyTrucker
10-17-07, 07:41
Stopped by in the afternoon. Seen Jessica (?), she only said her name once and wasn't sure I got it right. Pretty much a typical experience. 1.6 for everything. Girl was late 30's early 40's 6 or plain jane looks. Didn't see or hear anyone else, I believe she was flying solo. I wonder if there's enough business to support 2 girls there?

Any news on if Kiku has come back in line on prices?

FYI there was 5 sw down Edwards in the noon hour. So for those who prefer to cruise over AMP it looks easy pickings.

Inillini
10-18-07, 19:03
Cruised the Edward area today around 4:45 PM. Saw about 3 WSW's and 2 BSW's. One of the BSW's was not too bad, she was walking down Marietta. Just a note, I did see a WSW, short hair, mid 30's, that I recognized sitting down by the old Auto Body place on the south end of Edward by Green St. I recognized her as she hopped a cab with me from the shell at Eldorado / 51. She just needed a ride a couple of blocks to meet her husband? I asked the cabbie if she knew her and she said yes and that you shouldn't mess with her as she has the fire that you cant get rid of. Take it for what you want.

Jimmy
11-01-07, 21:18
I had the pleasure of picking up Kat. She is slim, about 5'5 WSW. Seemed to have light brown hair (dark out and not in good light) and be decent looking. Gave a great BBBJ no swallow. Gave digits, but I did not ask if I can share. I will repeat for the full meal deal and get that information and a better look.

Road Wing
11-10-07, 12:22
Visited Kiku this week about 11:00 AM on a weekday. Was greeted by a mid- to late 20's worker who asked if I could come back in 30 minutes. Said I don't know if I can, so she offered me to stay in the sauna for a while, which I took. (Kind of surprised me.) After about 15 minutes, she collected me and showed me to a room, where I paid the house fee and asked if a Franklin would cover FS. She smiled, saying nothing, took the offered sum and left for a moment, returning to head for the shower. She gave her name as Gigi, gave a satisfying TS and back to the room for the main event. Gigi is a cutie with a short bobbed haircut, slightly enhanced, and very playful. She doesn't enjoy kissing, does enjoy extended DATY, gave CBJ and FS. Lots of hugs. Back to the TS to cleanup (both of us), which included face and hairwash, then both into the sauna to dry off. Dressed and gone in an hour.

Seems the providers with the inflated sense of "self-worth" have left, along with Mamasan.

Zappo
11-16-07, 17:35
I stopped at Young's Spa in Mt. Zion, mamasa answered said to come back in 30 minutes, seen only one car parked there may be only one provider don't know thought I would check it out, Was there right after it opened and could only get HJ and more promised on next trip haven't yet seen another report on this AMP, Just drove on into Decatur seen previous post so I stopped at Kiku and a provider that said her name was Jade and real hard to understand her english, said she was 29 put her more about 35 plus, long hair and average body paid 1.6 with alittle try at upsell, but she took what I offered, decent TS and MS, performed pretty good with several positions but had to direct her cause she did not understand when told, offered a massage after session,and got a 15 min massage after the fun

Jimmy
11-18-07, 22:03
Met "Tammy" a 26 year old WSW (part time she says). She gave an excellent BJ and fair FS. She is thin and about 5'7" with light brown hair. With very minor dental work would be very pretty. Out of the stroll area a bit, so beat the bushes a bit and you may find a gem.

BigDaddyTrucker
11-29-07, 19:25
Swung by Q today. An interest bit it that there is a sign on the door, also in the rooms, it says now closed on Tuesdays.

Again the girl was flying solo. So maybe there is only 1 working here now.

1.6 for the normal. Good not great but a fun afternoon.

Only weird thing is that the background music was X-mas songs.
Silent night is not mood music.

Wanted
11-29-07, 20:17
Swung by Q today. An interest bit it that there is a sign on the door, also in the rooms, it says now closed on Tuesdays.

Again the girl was flying solo. So maybe there is only 1 working here now.

Yep, that's right, Toyota is there all by herself right now. She needs a day off to shop and what not, and claims Tuesday is her slowest day.

Ci-Traveler
12-04-07, 18:00
Young is back at Kiku - she looks ok - but slightly older now. Goes by the name Chi-Chi now.

$.6 for everything. I'll wait for someone new next time.

ci-traveler

Love Too Lick
12-27-07, 22:02
Visited Q Spa for the 1st time this afternoon. Only 1 person and her dog working. Yes, I heard a dog bark when I rang the bell.

Greeted by a very unenthusiastic older woman, I would say early 40's dressed in silk gown type garment. Not much to speak of. Had to pry out of her how much the house fee was.

Paid the usual for an hour, got left in the room sitting on the bed naked for what seemed an eternity.

No T.S. (usually one of my favorite parts of AMPing)

She came back in, and had me lay down face first, and then put a towel over my butt. Pretty much the whole massage was conducted through the damn towel.

She even answered the phone when a fellow monger called to ask her rates, while she was still massaging me. Talk about a mood killer.

No small talk during the massage, never even introduced herself.

Some sharp karate chops to my main appendages at the end and then she said she was done. No questions about extras at all.

Got offered a bottle of water on the way out the door.

I don't think I will be returning in the future. I'll try Kiku or Hawaiian next time I'm in town.

L2L

Jimmy
01-01-08, 00:37
Picked up Keisha a couple of nights ago. She is 23, 5'7" and about 110lbs black female. I hesitate to say BSW becasue I dont think she really is. She was out of the area walking when I offered a ride. Hesitated before accepting. She started venting about babysitting her friends kids all day and not being paid and bills she has due. I offered to help for some "help" with my needs. Took her a couple of minutes to catch on and then had no idea of what she should ask for. Started out asking for a Lincoln for a BJ. I let her complete her end of the deal and gave her that and a Jackson for her time. She was very excited about being able to make so much for 20 minutes work. I would say it may be likely that she will be back. Average face, but a killer ass. I really wanted that bent over, but she wouldn't do FS .......yet. Dropped her on Jasper near Main.

Jimmy
01-08-08, 21:22
Ran into Kat again. She is looking a bit rougher than when I first saw her. No phone anymore but if senior members are interested, I can point you in the direction you need.

Jimmy
02-01-08, 23:16
Come on guys. I posted the last 2 reports in Dec and Jan. I know there are more people out there than me. Have found a few in apartments lately that are worth repeating, but I feel like I am talking to myself here.

Studdlyindec
02-02-08, 08:34
Hey there visited a local AMP the other day and had a great time. I've never been to that particular AMP before but heard numerous things about it. Anyway, I've read numerous threads/posts on here and haven't found my answer. When I walked in there was a sign that said no one under 23 yrs old allowed. Luckily I'm older than 23, but I was curious why 23? Also, she asked for my ID, when I gave it to her she told me to hold on a second, she took my ID with her and she closed the door, then came back in 45 sec. or so and said "ok". If I was a LE would there be something special on my ID that shows I'm LE? Just wondering.

Jannisary
02-02-08, 21:44
So which place was it? It sounds like she probably made a copy of your ID. I've heard of places doing that before but I don't think in Decatur.

Very Dvs
02-03-08, 13:16
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Crystal? I am going to be in Decatur in a couple of days and I wouldn't mind getting in touch with her.

Wanted
02-03-08, 13:30
Hey there visited a local AMP the other day and had a great time. I've never been to that particular AMP before but heard numerous things about it. Anyway, I've read numerous threads/posts on here and haven't found my answer. When I walked in there was a sign that said no one under 23 yrs old allowed. Luckily I'm older than 23, but I was curious why 23? Also, she asked for my ID, when I gave it to her she told me to hold on a second, she took my ID with her and she closed the door, then came back in 45 sec. or so and said "ok". If I was a LE would there be something special on my ID that shows I'm LE? Just wondering.

Mind telling us which place this was? Never been anywhere in Decatur that asked for ID.

To answer your question -- there is no way she could tell from your license whether or not you're LE.

Hoehoehoe
02-09-08, 17:10
I tried cruising a little in Decatur today thanks to some very helpful advice and a careful reading of the prior postings.

Saw a few girls, both WSW and BSW in the College - Marietta area, but really nothing I wanted to pick up. One WSW in a Nike jacket looked young, but pretty well fed. Since thin is my preference I passed. Well enough, as LE started to cruise through the area - - not the best place to be in a red car I guess. Saw a few others, but they looked pretty scary.

Tried a few other areas in town, but nothing out walking.

Still, I must say that there are girls out there - - it just needs to get late or I need to get a little drunker. Hopefully warm weather will arrive in a few weeks.

HHH

BigDaddyTrucker
02-13-08, 20:17
New girl at Q-spa (Balli). If you're into GILF then she's for you. Possibly pushing 60 y/o.

At first I thought that she was a mamasan but when she turned out to be the "girl" I opt'd for the HJ. TOFTT

Now you may have noticed that Q-spa has been closed alot more than just Tuesdays.

Well the new girl is a talker; and she said that the other one; "Loves the riverboats". She to blow all her money gambling.

Also she informed me that the cops are busting clients at Young spa. Given how the parking lot is I can see how it would be easy to target the guys.

Anyone else have any info on this?

Jimmy
02-14-08, 19:02
New girl at Q-spa (Balli). If you're into GILF then she's for you. Possibly pushing 60 y/o.

At first I thought that she was a mamasan but when she turned out to be the "girl" I opt'd for the HJ. TOFTT

Now you may have noticed that Q-spa has been closed alot more than just Tuesdays.

Well the new girl is a talker; and she said that the other one; "Loves the riverboats". She to blow all her money gambling.

Also she informed me that the cops are busting clients at Young spa. Given how the parking lot is I can see how it would be easy to target the guys.

Anyone else have any info on this?

I have not heard anything about anyone being busted. What are they doing, following them until they can give tham a ticket? After all, massage is legal.

Jimmy
02-22-08, 22:28
I have noticed that past few weeks that the massage ads have not been in the newspaper. They used to be in nearly every day. Has anyone been lately?

Zappo
02-24-08, 18:58
Fairly new girl at kiku, says been there 2 weeks, name Susie, Speaks fairly good English which was a plus. Told me she was 31 , figured a few years older than that, enhanced chest, about 7 on the scale,long hair 130 lbs. all the thrills for the standard 1.6 nice shower and massage SW scene seen Crystal . 25 for FS , Seen Laurie from the past out a few times, She must be out of prison beware of her, very freaky and said to have calamity, Seen several SW out, when I didn't have the time, go figure, happy hunting guys

SpokenOne69
03-01-08, 13:06
I will traveling thru the Springfield area next week. I am wondering if Q Spa (I think that is the name - it's the one in a row of buildings in a residential neighborhood) is still open.

I have always had a good time there. But, I have not been in the area for 9 months or so

PM me if you wish, but a simple yes or no is sufficient

Jimmy
03-02-08, 07:46
The sign was on last night when I went by.

Hoehoehoe
03-02-08, 20:32
I picked up Brittany (Speared not Spears) near Green and College on Firday. Looked to be mid-30's, blonde. Took me to a good remote area and was decent to chat with but lacking in oral skills. We had a fairly lengthy discusssion about her swallowing for another $5 but she'd catch in any case. Like I really care what she does with it after I fill her mouth, except please don't dribble it all down the side of the car.

She did give me a very nice finish though, and very willing to meet again. No digits.

HHH

Broome333
03-07-08, 16:47
I was travelling through on business recently and got the chance to stop by Kiku. I was met at the door by Chi Chi. After undressing was shown to the sauna for a "few minutes" which turned out to be more like 15 minutes. I wasn't very happy that I was apparently expected to spend a good bit of my time in the place sitting in the sauna. After all that isn't why I was there. After the sauna went to the table shower. Very good shower given by Chi Chi with proper attention paid to the right places. After the shower, it was back to the sauna. By this time I was getting the impression that we were playing "juggle the customer". This theory was confirmed when a differnet girl, Susie, came and got me from the sauna. The first thing she did was move me from the small room I was in to a bigger room. I was pleasantly suprised with the quality of the massage, the extras, and the fact that she didn't rush. I ended up staying well over the hour. Both girls were very playful and fun to be around. Ended up spending $.60 and left very happy. I'll definately return when I am in town. The only downsides is the place has a wet basement aroma to it (of course it is in the basement) and the people moving around in the Subway restaurant upstairs makes it seem like you have a herd of elephants running windsprints right over your head.

Worldly Monger
03-08-08, 00:10
Drove down Edward today. Saw a WSW about 30, 120 lbs. She was dressed in a gray jacket and matching hat. This is the first gal I have seen. LE is out in force at all times. Didn't have time. The question is she bait or not.

Zappo
03-08-08, 19:13
Seen in the Friday Decatur newspaper DPD has just gotten some remote cameras and the article said they where going to set up some of them on stroll that SW frequent, everyone needs to be careful, don't know how soon the will be in place

Satiating
03-08-08, 21:00
Seen in the Friday Decatur newspaper DPD has just gotten some remote cameras and the article said they where going to set up some of them on stroll that SW frequent, everyone needs to be careful, don't know how soon the will be in placeI saw that, too. Here's a link to the article on the Herald-Review website.

http://www.herald-review.com/articles/2008/03/08/news/local/1030641.txt

The Decatur Police Chief had this to say:

"If you're down there with the prostitutes, then perhaps you'll get a letter from the police department with a picture of your car asking what you were doing there," he said with a smile. "Maybe your wife will open it, I don't know. We have a lot of ideas about what we're going to do with the cameras."If the crime is so bad that we have to install cameras, why is it that the best example he can come up with of the "lots of ideas" is embarrassing people? The article read like it was to help reduce crime. But then, he was speaking to a church group and you know how they like to hear about sex.

ES345
03-10-08, 09:28
They have to have some better way to keep track of their Officers.

Jimmy
03-10-08, 19:56
Just another way to spread crime to other areas. You would think that they would want to keep one area as a hotspot and not send people to other neighborhoods.

Worldly Monger
03-11-08, 19:42
I was travelling through on business recently and got the chance to stop by Kiku. I was met at the door by Chi Chi. After undressing was shown to the sauna for a "few minutes" which turned out to be more like 15 minutes. I wasn't very happy that I was apparently expected to spend a good bit of my time in the place sitting in the sauna. After all that isn't why I was there. After the sauna went to the table shower. Very good shower given by Chi Chi with proper attention paid to the right places. After the shower, it was back to the sauna. By this time I was getting the impression that we were playing "juggle the customer". This theory was confirmed when a differnet girl, Susie, came and got me from the sauna. The first thing she did was move me from the small room I was in to a bigger room. I was pleasantly suprised with the quality of the massage, the extras, and the fact that she didn't rush. I ended up staying well over the hour. Both girls were very playful and fun to be around. Ended up spending $.60 and left very happy. I'll definately return when I am in town. The only downsides is the place has a wet basement aroma to it (of course it is in the basement) and the people moving around in the Subway restaurant upstairs makes it seem like you have a herd of elephants running windsprints right over your head.I was met at the door by Susie. She is in her late 30's nice set of slightly enhanced tits and killer bod. Susie gave a very excellent TS with attention paid to me. The massage was very good and relaxing. The music was elevator and set the mood for me. She is quite playful and enjoys DATY. She tastes very good. Susie did not rush at all and spent considerable time with her. Spent $. 60 Will definitely return.

Ci-Traveler
03-14-08, 17:03
I was met at the door by Susie. She is in her late 30's nice set of slightly enhanced tits and killer bod. Susie gave a very excellent TS with attention paid to me. The massage was very good and relaxing. The music was elevator and set the mood for me. She is quite playful and enjoys DATY. She tastes very good. Susie did not rush at all and spent considerable time with her. Spent $. 60 Will definitely return.

I visited Kiku, but chose not to stay. Susie is slightly overweight, at least 40 years old, and was not really attractive to me. Keep in mind though, everyone has a different idea of attractive - and YMMV.

I just wanted to present my opinion after meeting her - no offense meant to Worldly Monger - just so others have more information to go with.

Q-Spa - waste of time, and I have no idea about Hawaiian Spa. One WSW on the stroll - Latina I think - not bad looking but had a tired, fed up expression. Wasn't interested in dealing with attitude.

Will be in B-Town tonight - might report if I check the place out.

ci-traveler

Jimmy
03-14-08, 17:24
The gal that looks latino is Mary. She has been working for at least 10 years and frankly is worn out. She does not have a good attitude and does not provide good service. She used to be really good looking but has gained weight and looks older than 29 years old.

Lowrider1
03-25-08, 14:22
Can anyone suggest a Decatur hotel that doesnt require CC on checkin?

Any highly recomended providers?

Thanks for sharing

Jimmy
03-26-08, 06:31
Soy city does want ID, but no credit card. They have hourly rates during the day as well. The Inn Town has never asked me for anything but the cash.

Studdlyindec
03-27-08, 10:19
Soy city does want ID, but no credit card. They have hourly rates during the day as well. The Inn Town has never asked me for anything but the cash.Jimmy, any luck picking up s/w at these two motels? Both locations are right off a main road, kinda hard to be discrete. Any other more discrete locations you recommend?

Thanks,

Studd

Jimmy
03-27-08, 17:44
Jimmy, any luck picking up s/w at these two motels? Both locations are right off a main road, kinda hard to be discrete. Any other more discrete locations you recommend?

Thanks,

Studd

I have seen some of the Sw's around there, but have never looked to see if anyone worked out of either place. Give it a shot and let us know.

Wanted
03-27-08, 18:56
Jimmy, any luck picking up s/w at these two motels? Both locations are right off a main road, kinda hard to be discrete. Any other more discrete locations you recommend?

Thanks,

Studd

Considering the management in both these places, I highly doubt it. They watch the place AND the guests like a hawk. At the InTown, if you check in as a single and they see you bring a "guest" in there, they will actually call the room to find out what's going on...

Lowrider1
03-29-08, 21:18
Jimmy,

Thanks for the advice. Man, sounds like there is a need for a discrete hotel in Decatur.

Hoehoehoe
03-30-08, 15:48
Hell, we should be able to rent a house in Decatur for about $200 a month. so get 5 guys, $40 a month each. Get the word out and the hoes will show up knocking on the door as soon as a car pulls into "our" driveway.

HHH

Jimmy
03-30-08, 18:14
Hell, we should be able to rent a house in Decatur for about $200 a month. so get 5 guys, $40 a month each. Get the word out and the hoes will show up knocking on the door as soon as a car pulls into "our" driveway.

HHH

It would take about $600 a month, but I had seriously thought about that before.

Worldly Monger
04-14-08, 12:12
Met at the door by Chi Chi. English skills are typical amp. Good ts and ms. Nice chest with eraser nipples. Worth a repeat.

Ci-Traveler
04-17-08, 08:28
Met at the door by Chi Chi. English skills are typical amp. Good ts and ms. Nice chest with eraser nipples. Worth a repeat.

Could you let us know what it cost and what was on the menu?

Thanks.

Ci-Traveler

Fartsmcgee
04-17-08, 11:18
I've been to Kiku a few times. Probably had the most consistently good looking women that I have seen at an AMP. The cost was typical for an AMP. I would take $$ total and was always completely satisfied. I remember I went once around Christmas time and mamasan was giving presents to her better customers. I got a sweater. It was a nice thought. Haven't been there in a few months because I moved out of the area. I have been very tempted to take a road trip.

Wanted
04-17-08, 19:14
I would take $$ total and was always completely satisfied.

Wha??? Are they getting 2 bills now? Seems a bit north of "typical" to me, unless the prices went up recently.

Fartsmcgee
04-17-08, 19:58
Wha??? Are they getting 2 bills now? Seems a bit north of "typical" to me, unless the prices went up recently.It depends on your level of service. $$ and I was always fully satisfied. I always thought it was a fair price. Also, they treat me very well, so it was worth it to me.

Broome333
04-17-08, 21:40
Wha??? Are they getting 2 bills now? Seems a bit north of "typical" to me, unless the prices went up recently.

I was there a couple months ago and paid $.60 total includinng the door fee. I got everything I could ask for and the girl seemed okay with the tip. $$ seems quite a bit more than necessary but how other spend their money is no business of mine.

Wanted
04-18-08, 14:39
but how other spend their money is no business of mine.

Actually, it is, because when one person overpays, it drives the future "expected" price up for everyone. We should all be doing what we can to keep prices in line...

Fartsmcgee
04-18-08, 19:25
I'm not sure that's true. If they know you don't tip much, then they don't expect that from you. If they know I tip what they consider a fair tip, and that I don't make much fuss, then there is never any hassle and mamasan makes sure the girls know to take good care of me. Also, if I am a little short once in awhile, they give me the benefit of the doubt. Most times, especially when I am new at a place, they want $$ for a tip. I get it down to where I spend $$ total, including door fee. My approach is similar to when I go out to a club: I make sure to tip well the first couple of times I go up to the bar so they remember me. That way, next time I show up at the bar needing a refill, I don't have to wait in line and they give me the better alcohol.

Actually, it is, because when one person overpays, it drives the future "expected" price up for everyone. We should all be doing what we can to keep prices in line...

Zappo
04-19-08, 14:35
Hope most aren't paying $$, all the spas in Decatur take the 1.6 all inclusive for quite some time, never have paid $$ and been going since they open. For the past several months Kiku only one with decent providers the other 2 been OK to awful, so much so, I don't even stop in to have a peek for new providers, Seems the SW activity picking up since weather breaking, Some regulars and couple new faces, haven't indulged , alot Of LE activity and the camera story got me Leary.

Broome333
04-19-08, 17:20

Okay, I had a Obama moment and poorly stated what I was trying to say. I hope I didn't cause too many bitter feelings. What I was attempting to say is that I personally don't have the right to dictate how another person spends their money regardless of how wasteful or counterproductive I may consider the action may be. If someone wants to stand in the parking lot and light twenties on fire that is their call. I agree that if enough people start paying more than the normal that prices will eventually shift upward. Of course one or two folks over paying aren't going to do it. It would have to be a significant number. Personally, I find that within reasonable limits performance has little to do with the amount of the tip. I have paid considerably less than the norm and received service comparable to times I have paid the norm. Likewise I have noticed little if any improvement when I tip a little more than the norm. Because of this I normally try to pay as little as possible with the assumption that it will have little affect on the experience. You can always throw in a little extra later if you feel she deserves it.

Mister Quick
04-29-08, 11:20
Just noticed that craigslist has added a bunch of new cities. The only one in Illinois is Decatur. The spammers have not yet discovered it but neither have the real advertisers!

Worldly Monger
05-12-08, 19:25
Stopped by Kiku. Met at the door by Chi chi. Nice legs, cute little ass, and couple of suckable tits. She has some meat on her. To me she is not overweight. Lead me to one of the larger rooms. Gave her the house fee. After changing, I was put in the sauna for five minutes or so. Chi Chi gives on very relaxing TS. Attention was paid to all the right places with a through cleaning done. Went into the sauna again for 1 minute great way to dry off. Went back to the larger room. Gave her the tip. Turned down the lights and put on the music. I enjoy the selection. She gives a relaxing massage. The body rub was perfect. I gave her a rub down and had DATY. She is really tangy when done right. She gave me a nice cbj followed by cfs. All this followed by cleaning off with some hot towels. Helped me get dressed with the offer of a drink. Definitely worth the $. 60 spent and will repeat.

Studdlyindec
05-23-08, 18:54
Just noticed that craigslist has added a bunch of new cities. The only one in Illinois is Decatur. The spammers have not yet discovered it but neither have the real advertisers!Thanks Quick for the info! So has anyone tried any of the listing. Theres quiete a few on there, didn't know if their real or setups. Let me know pleaz.

Thanks,

Studd

Iceman007
06-07-08, 17:18
Well, I arrived in Decatur very late last night actually into the early morning. I decided for the heck of it to check out the stroll since Bloomington had been empty. I found a WSW named Shandy. Very sweet and nice. Had a very nice time with her back at the hotel. By the way I found her on Edwards near Grand.

Decided to take a drive this afternoon and saw another WSW on Green near Edwards. I was going to go for it then I decided to pass as I was actually tired and just wanted to rest a bit.

Just wanted to say there is some action out there.

Worldly Monger
06-08-08, 23:27
There is a new girl at Kiku. Her name is Sophie. English skills are so so. She is about 5'4 about 90lbs. She is a spinner. Nice legs and ass. Her tits are be sized. Eraser type nipples. Took me to the front room. It is large and that is all you can say. This room has the utility room in it.

She lead me sauna and then to the ts. She scrubbed the devil out of me. I have not been this clean in ages. All attention was paid to the right areas. Placed me in the sauna. Wondered if this was juggle the customer time. She got me and we went back to the room.

Sophie massaged every inch of me. She got this hot towels and placed them on my back and then made sure that I was very relaxed. She did the flip. Sophie gives relaxing front massage too. I then indicated what I wanted. Sophie can suck start a Harley. A little DATY and some cfs cowgirl and mish. Worth a repeat. I do prefer them with a little more meat say 110. That is my opinion. She is worth it. She is about an 8 across the board.

Praudia4
06-12-08, 21:36
Went to Kiku on Tuesday and was met by Mamasan at door. She took me to room and told me a girl would be with me soon. In comes Michelle and she is 5"2" and 110 B size natural breasts. She just arrived about 1 month ago. Gave me a good table shower and massage +++. Would see her again.

Studdlyindec
06-17-08, 15:23
Went to Kiku on Tuesday and was met by Mamasan at door. She took me to room and told me a girl would be with me soon. In comes Michelle and she is 5"2" and 110 B size natural breasts. She just arrived about 1 month ago. Gave me a good table shower and massage +++. Would see her again.
Went to Kiku yesterday, and I believe I had the same girl. All I can say is "WOW!!" This little asian princess is the hottest one I've ever came across, she's a 9 on the looks factor. She told me she was from New York and hasn't been here long. Her English skills are great and she has the best personality I've came across too. Sometimes you feel like your talking to a robot, but not this girl. I got the massage which wasn't that great, actually the worst I've ever had but her looks and personality made up for it. I paid house fee + 60 for hj. Told me that fs is house + $$, does it sound like they raised prices?

Zappo
06-19-08, 21:10
The provider describe in last post actually wanted $$ ,plus house fee, been going there since it opened and last few years, always paid 1.6 house fee included, have tipped extra jackson if service was good, anyone paid that much in Decatur definitely paid too much, SW activity pick up on stroll,anyone heard anything about cameras supposedly going up on stroll describe in newspaper while back

Jannisary
06-19-08, 22:55
It has been quite awhile since I've been up to Decatur. It is always nice to stop in a Kiku for some relaxation after visiting the relatives. Two hundred plus the house fee is way too much. But I think only once or twice since I started stopping in there had they not started the negotiations at the price. If she stays firm on that price, then you better be willing to leave.

Studdlyindec
06-20-08, 15:17
It has been quite awhile since I've been up to Decatur. It is always nice to stop in a Kiku for some relaxation after visiting the relatives. Two hundred plus the house fee is way too much. But I think only once or twice since I started stopping in there had they not started the negotiations at the price. If she stays firm on that price, then you better be willing to leave.Ya I know I've seen 160 for house+fs on here. When she said $$ after I already paid the house fee, I thought about leaving but this princess turned me on soo much I had to finish. She's from NY so she's probably used to receiving higher prices. I tried to set her straight with the prices but she wouldn't listen to me. Anyway, anyone else been to Hawaiin or to any other amps in town, if so share your story and prices.

Be Safe Be Smart,

Studd

Barney1234
06-28-08, 14:00
I visited Hawaiian Spa recently. Someone was already getting a session, so I was led into a room, the television turned on, and I distracted myself watching golf for about half an hour - wow those players were bad.

My attendant was middle aged, but not too bad on the eyes, with nice natural C-sized boobs and ass. The damages were 40 for a half hour session, and 120 extra for the works. Everything was covered. She gave a decent massage both before and after.

Zappo
06-29-08, 18:45
Stop at Kiku, by luck of draw got Chi Chi, decent table shower ,ok massage, extras A plus, Long CBJ, numerous positions, On the way out met Michelle, wishing I ended up with here, younger thinner and cuter, paid the usual !.6 all inclusive.

Very Dvs
07-01-08, 21:08
Just noticed that craigslist has added a bunch of new cities. The only one in Illinois is Decatur. The spammers have not yet discovered it but neither have the real advertisers!Same girls covering Decatur that cover Springfield.

Studdlyindec
07-02-08, 06:54
In regards to the post below, cl has had Decatur on there for two months or so. I've never done any inquiring with the ads. Does anyone one have any postive/negative experiences they could share? I see these ads all the time on cl didn't know if they were real or stings.

Thanks,

Studd

Cane M Pup
07-06-08, 03:05
I'm new to this and am wary of edward street. I saw a name mentioned; Shandy; what does she look like? I want to be safe and not be picking up a possible "bust" of sorts.

Jimmy
07-07-08, 18:04
If they get in your vehicle they are not LE. Never make a deal with someone outside of your vehicle. Have a place in mind as to where to go. It is always nice to ask someone if they need a ride, the real ones will get in. That said, Shandy is not really a good choice. She will get the job done, but is not very good at what she does (not a high energy session at all). Get some experience and come back with what you learned and you will get some people that will give you names and places to look. We dont know you and we certainly dont want to get our friends in trouble (or mad for giving the info to someone that is not proven). PM me with something and I likely will send you to a decent provider.

Hoehoehoe
08-03-08, 23:53
I drive through Decatur on occaision, and connected with Tia once on Edwards, and Cat, I think on College over the past week. Both actually quite good, $20 BBBJ. Tia is a young BSW with an enormous chest. Friendly, chatty, good. A little thick but a body that will get your attention.

Cat was tweaking a bit, but excellent service and actually fairly nice looking and as she is thinner, somewhat more my preference.

HHH

ES345
08-04-08, 16:48
I've had some experience with CL, but I have found that they want to charge way too much and not much better than you can get at any of the AMP'S.

Studdlyindec
09-01-08, 01:45
Hey it's been almost a month now since anyone has posted anything on this forum. I know you guys have been looking for sw and hittin up the amps! Let us here your stories, if you don't want to post mail me your experiences at the amps.

Play safe,

Studd

Studdlyindec
09-13-08, 02:17
Man sounds like an echo in this room. What the hell happened? There hasn't been a post for well over a month. Is their a secret that I missed, if so please email me and let me know. If their is a new forum somewhere please let me know. Hopefully I'll hear from someone soon.

Studd

Jimmy
09-13-08, 18:20
Man sounds like an echo in this room. What the hell happened? There hasn't been a post for well over a month. Is their a secret that I missed, if so please email me and let me know. If their is a new forum somewhere please let me know. Hopefully I'll hear from someone soon.

Studd

After a fellow monger put me in a face to face situation because he thought he should have a girl that I picked up, I have pretty much quit posting. Lucky for him, I am calm. If I was the person I was a few years ago, he would have been badly injured.

Jannisary
09-13-08, 23:12
After a fellow monger put me in a face to face situation because he thought he should have a girl that I picked up, I have pretty much quit posting. Lucky for him, I am calm. If I was the person I was a few years ago, he would have been badly injured.

Damn! That is crazy shit.

The Decatur board used to be a very active and informative place. Since I've not been up there in quite awhile I just lurk anymore but its a shame so many guys have stopped posting.

Jimmy
10-08-08, 19:54
There is still some decent activity out there. Seems to be several out at various times. Good luck.

Yet Another Guy
10-12-08, 11:40

Damn, dude, what kind of nut is THAT guy?

Jimmy
10-12-08, 18:58
Damn, dude, what kind of nut is THAT guy?

Very nearly one that was not able to walk away. Even pissed off the girl so much she walked away also.
On the plus side, I ran into Shelly. She had not been around for a while and has picked up some weight. Made some nice cushion for doggie style. All in all a good half and half for 30.

ES345
10-16-08, 15:41
Been in Decatur several times recently, and it seems the choice of "nice" ladies is -where in the world did some of these come from?

Jimmy
12-26-08, 00:41
There has been several SW's out lately. They range from Kat (way downhill from when I first started seeing her) to Justice (not pretty but a good fu**). In the last month I have sampled Country, Justice, Sandy, Tabitha, Kat, Julie and a blonde I cant remember the name. Country: graying hair, short, maybe 40's, a little junk in the trunk.....decent BJ and pretty tight pussy. Justice: Thin, not really pretty, short blonde hair, likely 30's....medium to bad BJ, but a good little fuck, built like little Holly from a year or so ago. Sandy: Late 30's, short blonde/brown hair, chubby......good BJ, but not much good for anything else (loose is the word). Tabitha: late 30's/ early 40's, long blondish hair, a little chubby.....good to very good BJ and pretty decent lay. Kat: Thin and medium dark hair, no shape left due to her addiction, mid level BJ and fu**, but going downhill fast. She is getting pushy and rushed. Julie: older and used to be on the streets, top level BJ and good in bed. I dont want to describe much more about her as she has cleaned up and got away from the addiction, but still works for the rent. The Blonde I cant remember was a bit on the big side, but had huge breasts.
She was a very good BJ, but I didn't go any further. Nice face, and a good attitude, but sounded like a hit and miss as far as her working. She is on and off her addiction and comes from a good area to so this once in a while. I know that is not a lot of info, but it is about all I have. Now, that said, I am looking for Shandy and would like some contact info for her, Adrian or redhead Mary that has been gone for a while. Any help would be great. I can point you in the direction of the 2 Tabitha's, Kat, Sandy and maybe a couple of more. Have a good holiday season.

Jimmy
01-03-09, 19:33
There looked to be what may be an undercover operation going on tonight. Marked cars swept the stroll and are parked in the dark about 4 blocks out of the normal area. There is also a police van parked in that area. May be drugs, but better to stay away from the area tonight.