PDA

View Full Version : South Suburb Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Southbling
06-12-07, 08:28
Your bullshitting about the place. I am asian short and fat and I got jack shit for HS. They don't do a thing. I left pissed. It was an asian on asian crime leaving that place empty handed. I used to go there at times before it closed never had a problem.

Southbling
06-12-07, 13:29
Hey,

Crystal spa was a no go for me. A okay back rub but no tug. The kicker was that I am asian and It was an asian on asian crime leaving that place w/o a hand shake!

Bend It
06-12-07, 22:22
I was like Ralph, got a handshake, but its wasn't very good, and not worth a return trip. This was a couple of years ago. Just goes to show, as in all aspects of life, ymmv. I think this is a Taoist philosophy . . .

Snowmadics
06-13-07, 02:41
I've been 3 times within the past 3 months and got no handshake. They even covered me with a towel in the shower. (NO WASHING OF THE BOYS) And on the last time I asked if she could remove the towel and got a no. I took her hand and went to put it on my member and she snatched her hand away. No go for me.

Franzferdinand
06-16-07, 09:54
I drove through out of boredom about 8:30, because it was a great night, thought I might get a burger or something. I did see like 4 LE during my ride. 1 BSW on chgo rd by the school, another wsw down by enzo's. Together I don't think they could've weighed 50 lbs, damn drugs. I passed of course, not feeling that needy and I haven't dated in a while, just not feeling it. Saw a 30 something bsw on rt 30 on the e side by the big church, pretty rough looking. Also, as I had suspected, there was a bsw hanging out behind the gas station on rt 30 and the hwy. I saw some trucks pulling out of there, and figuring they need attention too, I looked back there and saw her walking out from some trucks. I pulled into the station to double check, and sure enough, about 5'8" with a ponytail. Stopped walking when she saw me coming, waiting for me, so I was sure she was wanting to talk. Be safe

Wilywaly
06-17-07, 09:29
Just came across site and thought I'the start to add to the info. Drive thru Chicago Heights/Ford Heights on a daily basis. The strip on 30 is starting to heat up, can usually find 1-2 strung out BSW's.

Can find a better selection on 16th at times, but no always.

Will continue to update as I see more. Just want to let everyone know I can provide the info as needed.

Southbling
06-19-07, 12:38
Mokena on craigslist is ligit. Good time. Was in the kings woods picked up a skanky one got the crappiest BJ had to finish myself and pointed at her the last minute and got her sticky she was pissed at least I got a laugh out of it and took off.

Slickboy7707
06-19-07, 14:46
Hey South,

By legit do you mean I should expect a good massage or a GOOOOOOD massage? She's definitely caught my eye.

Ralph Alton
06-21-07, 08:43
Guys, I don't understand why there may be problems with getting at least a meager happy ending. Just wanted to be clear that I wasn't trying to lead you all down a dead end street on this.

When I went in, I made sure they knew I had been there plenty of times before closing down. The HJ was all there was back then and that's all I got this time, too. And it was just so-so. Nothing special, and nothing worth going back for given all our other options.

YMMV is the motto. Wish I knew some other location in the same area to visit.

SamaRy
06-21-07, 08:47
Just came across site and thought I'the start to add to the info. Drive thru Chicago Heights/Ford Heights on a daily basis. The strip on 30 is starting to heat up, can usually find 1-2 strung out BSW's.

Can find a better selection on 16th at times, but no always.

Just an FYI!
Ford Heights can no longer pay its police force, so there is only 1 officer on duty from 8am until 3pm then the county "helps" ... crime is huge right now in this area, i would be carefull what side streets you go down...

Wilywaly
06-23-07, 11:55
You're exactly correct. Each morning there are 2-3 State Police or Sheriff cars patrolling the area. They are definitly picking up the slack due to lack of enforcement.

Need to be weary of the crime, but watch out for the LE as well!!!

Just an FYI!

Ford Heights can no longer pay its police force, so there is only 1 officer on duty from 8am until 3pm then the county "helps" ... crime is huge right now in this area, i would be carefull what side streets you go down...

Traveler One
06-25-07, 14:38
South Holland. Seems to be some BSWs on RT 1 and 159th area. Not sure if I am on the money but I strongly suspect.

Southbling
06-29-07, 20:49
Two blonde chicks one fat stubby, the other hot looking thin about 8 on sw scale. The hot one takes u to the backside of the pavillion and ask for the exchange and then continues on about going to the car for a rain coat then goes to the car and then another car pulls up(whit guy well dressed and a black guy in a Chysler silver sebring) to pretend her car (maroon Chevy Blazer ) is broken down . The fat stubby blonde place defenceand makes a comment its her husband and blah blah blah and then they pull away. In all my years of mongering this is the worst that has happened to me I guess I'll count my blessings. I will nail them when I see them next. Be aware

Bend It
06-30-07, 10:14
Two blonde chicks one fat stubby, the other hot looking thin about 8 on sw scale. The hot one takes u to the backside of the pavillion and ask for the exchange and then continues on about going to the car for a rain coat then goes to the car and then another car pulls up(whit guy well dressed and a black guy in a Chysler silver sebring) to pretend her car (maroon Chevy Blazer ) is broken down . The fat stubby blonde place defenceand makes a comment its her husband and blah blah blah and then they pull away. In all my years of mongering this is the worst that has happened to me I guess I'll count my blessings. I will nail them when I see them next. Be aware

Sorry to hear about it, Bling. The good news is all you lost was some money. In those situations, with two other guys, it could have been alot worse. Best wishes,

Bend It

Southbling
07-06-07, 08:54
I just came across this site flipping thru Craigs. http://www.velvetrosechicago.com/catalog/index.php?osCsid=1f8b601a7969e37e38fd211923462574

I am goning to give it a try .

LapDogg
07-06-07, 22:10
South Holland. Seems to be some BSWs on RT 1 and 159th area. Not sure if I am on the money but I strongly suspect.

some interesting sights this week west of halstead and the notell and also just beyond the viaduct

SamaRy
07-09-07, 07:42
I just came across this site flipping thru Craigs. http://www.velvetrosechicago.com/catalog/index.php?osCsid=1f8b601a7969e37e38fd211923462574

I am goning to give it a try .

couple of nice girls, they advertise on CL all the time, its a nice time.. lots of touching but no FS... and at 160 for an hour...

HJ Guy
07-23-07, 14:28
Has anyone seen this one?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ers/380211537.html

I would love a review, looking for a gfe(or close to it) for this weekend.

TIA

Southbling
07-24-07, 02:52
Holly fuck did I see a statue blonde walking up Pulaski and make the left on 159 going east and fuck I dropped the ball because some street begger was bothering me while I was trying to reach out and I think I saw the hspanic girl Diamond (craiglister) walking out of the store. I said "Hi" and then it died out. But she looked so tasty.

Southbling
07-24-07, 02:54
Has anyone seen this one?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ers/380211537.html

I would love a review, looking for a gfe(or close to it) for this weekend.

TIAI am very leary on this one , it only has 1 ter and it happens to be in July. I thought long and hard,(no pun intended) and said forget it. My luck it would be some tv channel set up .

HJ Guy
07-24-07, 14:33
I am very leary on this one , it only has 1 ter and it happens to be in July. I thought long and hard,(no pun intended) and said forget it. My luck it would be some tv channel set up .I hear ya, looks too good to be true. There's a new ad that says available 24/7.

Yeah, right.

Goldenspy
07-25-07, 17:14
Holly fuck did I see a statue blonde walking up Pulaski and make the left on 159 going east and fuck I dropped the ball because some street begger was bothering me while I was trying to reach out and I think I saw the hspanic girl Diamond (craiglister) walking out of the store. I said "Hi" and then it died out. But she looked so tasty.I saw the same female on Friday night by the telephone (in the gas station parkinglot). I think she was coming from the hotels down the street. I took a second swing around and she was gone :( better luck next time! be safe.

Ump1969
07-29-07, 19:46
Watch out for a skanky blond with rottten teeth in the groves! I watched her take a guy's money, disappera in the trees and then reappear to jump in a guy's car and run. Her name is Sandy, around 40 years, worn face.

Mr Tyr
07-29-07, 20:07
Watch out for a skanky blond with rottten teeth in the groves! I watched her take a guy's money, disappera in the trees and then reappear to jump in a guy's car and run. Her name is Sandy, around 40 years, worn face.Good! If she had stuck her rottening mouth on ol' boy's pecker it might have turned rotten and fallen off!

I mean, come on! If you're picking up skanky ho's with rotten teeth you should be GLAD that they run off (even if it with your money in their hands)!

Hopefully the guys picking up the skanks will re-think their SW choices.

Ms Lady1234
07-30-07, 05:39
"I mean, come on! If you're picking up skanky ho's with rotten teeth you should be GLAD that they run off (even if it with your money in their hands)!

Ahhahahahahah Thats why this site is so great. LMAO!

Stay safe, strap up

Southbling
08-02-07, 13:04
Watch out for a skanky blond with rottten teeth in the groves! I watched her take a guy's money, disappera in the trees and then reappear to jump in a guy's car and run. Her name is Sandy, around 40 years, worn face.The one chick that fucked me. I got both plates and called the police and told them they were smoking pot in a intersection and to look for them. I see them sometimes and make that phone call the one time its going to stick. I would do the same put the fuckers out of business. I saw a blue blazer with a brother and crackeheaded wsw and I knew there was something up.

SportingLife
08-03-07, 15:04
I haven't seen anyone posting on Julie CHRD (Chicago Road) lately. It sounded like she was in semi-retirement, but if anyone has the hook up, I have info to share.

Mr Tyr
08-05-07, 00:11
The one chick that fucked me. I got both plates and called the police and told them they were smoking pot in a intersection and to look for them. I see them sometimes and make that phone call the one time its going to stick. I would do the same put the fuckers out of business. I saw a blue blazer with a brother and crackeheaded wsw and I knew there was something up.Be careful of submitting phoney reports to the police. 911 calls are all taped and, well, "nuff said".

Franzferdinand
08-09-07, 17:58
Was driving down Chgo Rd this morning, about 9:30 there was a BSW out hanging by the car wash, she looked tired, and she was even trying to talk to a guy riding a bike down the street. On my way back a couple of hours later, there was an older woman, dirty blonde/light brown hair hanging out in front of the bar in the white building across from the hot dog stand. I was eyeballing her, and she gave me the look, "turn around", but I had other things to do. She was about 5'6" or so, looked like she was missing some teeth, but seemed to have nice tits. If I had the time I probably would've stopped to double check. Stay safe

Dudder
08-12-07, 02:24
She is doing like 2 years in jail from some outstanding warrants. I really miss seeing her. Attached a couple of pics for everybody to enjoy.

I haven't seen anyone posting on Julie CHRD (Chicago Road) lately. It sounded like she was in semi-retirement, but if anyone has the hook up, I have info to share.

Nelson Muntz
08-16-07, 13:19
She is doing like 2 years in jail from some outstanding warrants. I really miss seeing her. Attached a couple of pics for everybody to enjoy.
Thanks for the picts. I looked for her for months, not actually knowing who I was looking for. What a find she must have been.

I haven't found anything that nice in many, many years.
Still looking though.
Nelson

Goldenspy
08-17-07, 08:51
Last night I strolled down Halsted from 159th to 147th, 1st roll down the street it looked like a SW convention just let out, they were all over. Unfortunately I don't think I would let my dog touch one of them (they all looked real bad). I shot down 147th to Wood by Arnies (which I still need to go in and visit) and went to turn around down a side street, I think 150th, and saw a group of about 4 hot hot hot BSW. As I swung by a car was turning around to approach them, but slowed up (Think I probably made him nervous). I swung back around and everyone was gone, I was hoping one was left for me. No such luck. I hightailed it home (was getting late) unsatisfied. Good luck boys and be safe.

Figbey
08-17-07, 15:37
I found Teri around 159th and Pulaski Thursday night went to the cheap motel on Pulaski.

.6 for BBBJCIM/S

Figbey
08-17-07, 15:43
Can anyone furnish this info?

Franzferdinand
08-17-07, 16:31
That sure is a cleaned up Julie. Must've been after she got arrested and forced into rehab. Well, the last time I picked her up she said she was trying to lay low because they had sentenced her to rehab and she never showed up. I would love to have seen her again. Great skills. There are older pix of her that I posted a while back in this thread too if anyone is interested. Post #67 has the Julie pix i posted a while back. Enjoy

SportingLife
08-26-07, 17:38
I drove out 147th from Kedzie to Arnies and around there, Pulaski and 159th where a member said he had luck and around Vincennes in Blue Island and Chicago. I saw one black girl around 109th and Vincennes on her cell and she had someone pick her up about a minute later so I am not sure. I also hit 47th up and down. It was either bad timing or there is just nothing out there.

Dudder
09-09-07, 21:17
I was down in Chicago Heights Saturday afternoon and I went the Forest
Preserve right off of 26th St went into the first grove on the left saw
a really hot tall blond standing outside a red Chevy Blazer with a
white guy so i parked and watched her for a while and some other guys
pulled up and chatted with her through window but they took off. Then
she went back in the woods with her guy.

After about 5 min I see Tracy who is 5'4 short dark hair B cup with
nice nipples. We go back in the woods and she gives me a real nice
bbbjcim for $20 got bit by 4 mosquitos in the process too. I have digits too for senior members or members who have contributed useful information to the board

MWM
09-10-07, 10:46
I hit 47th Friday around luch and did see a few out. 1 BSW at Cicero and 48th, 1 WSW just west of Western (Della is her name and I have seen her before for the toothiest bbbj ever) and 3 ugly trolls on 51st a few blocks east of western. Decided to call an old stand by instead.

Franzferdinand
09-10-07, 19:07
I was down in Chicago Heights Saturday afternoon and I went the Forest
Preserve right off of 26th St went into the first grove on the left saw
a really hot tall blond standing outside a red Chevy Blazer with a
white guy so i parked and watched her for a while and some other guys
pulled up and chatted with her through window but they took off. Then
she went back in the woods with her guy.

After about 5 min I see Tracy who is 5'4 short dark hair B cup with
nice nipples. We go back in the woods and she gives me a real nice
bbbjcim for $20 got bit by 4 mosquitos in the process too. I have digits too for senior members or members who have contributed useful information to the board

Usually you have your camera on you Dudder, no pix this time? :-) I'll have to keep my eyes open for this one. I haven't 'dated' in ages, but this one sounds like she might be worth a look.

Chi Guy
09-11-07, 22:31
We go back in the woods and she gives me a real nice
bbbjcim for $20 got bit by 4 mosquitos in the process too.

I didn't know that getting a BBBJ carried the risk of West Nile virus :rolleyes:.

Goldenspy
09-19-07, 09:08
Last week (Thursday night), I decided to do the Harvey stroll, did not see much out at all until I was on Halsted just North of 147th. This girl was a beautiful BSW, slender and looked hot as hell, so I turned around and pulled down the adjacent side street. As she started to approach my car, about 5 guys came out as well and started to approach with her. I pulled away, did not look like a good situation.

Last night I tried to do the same stroll, and there was absolutely nothing out there, heavy LE presence, be careful boys.

Patrolman
09-20-07, 09:50
Yesterday around 2:30 p. M. The Halsted route was packed of SW, One nice WSW around 147th and Halsted, one guy flagged her down and I watched them leave, but not very far. They waited in the car for a good 5 minutes then she got out. I guess she wanted more than he did. I then saw her near the forest preserve. I went in there but I guess my big van scared her off. Too bad she looked fun. There was a hot as Hell BSW near 127th and Halsted in the side streets, wearing a jean mini skirt, a top rolled up and those sandals that wrap your legs. Nice, I puled over and waited but she just passed by. She was with a friend so maybe they do not work together, or her friend doesn't know of her activities. Whatever the case, it didn't help me out. But yea the Halsted street is pretty good most of the time, I like driving the 45th street to Chicago Heights area, usually you can find someone in there. Plus its nice to look at all the girls.

Dudder
09-22-07, 00:48
Good news Julie is scheduled to be released from the jail in Kankakee on Thursday. I can just picture a bunch of mongers lining up outside the kankakee jail on thursday. I want to hit that while it is nice and fresh. The jail has her listed at 5'7 150 lbs these days so nice and healthy. I have enclosed a couple of mug shots of her.

Franzferdinand
09-22-07, 02:35
Oh shit, I may have to start dating again! I think she is incredible!! Where exactly is the Kankakee jail!!?!??!? LOL

Good news Julie is scheduled to be released from the jail in Kankakee on Thursday. I can just picture a bunch of mongers lining up outside the kankakee jail on thursday. I want to hit that while it is nice and fresh. The jail has her listed at 5'7 150 lbs these days so nice and healthy. I have enclosed a couple of mug shots of her.

Franzferdinand
09-28-07, 21:34
Just off of 57. Wednesday, I was driving W on the way to work, 7:55 a.m., saw a great looking woman hanging by the pay phone near that motel there. She had auburn hair, bottle color, great body, black skirt, cut high blowing in the wind, short top. Body 8 or 9, face 6 or 7. If i had some cash and some time, (i was running late) i would've stopped. Haven't dated in ages but this one would've been worth it. She sound familiar to anyone? Haven't seen her the last couple of days.

Franzferdinand
10-07-07, 13:21
Anyone try this red headed Julie on CL? she looks great and I'm thinking about checking her out. Just wondering if anyone has tried her yet. TIA

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/441708640.html

Figbey
10-10-07, 09:03
Just off of 57. Wednesday, I was driving W on the way to work, 7:55 a.m., saw a great looking woman hanging by the pay phone near that motel there. She had auburn hair, bottle color, great body, black skirt, cut high blowing in the wind, short top. Body 8 or 9, face 6 or 7. If i had some cash and some time, (i was running late) i would've stopped. Haven't dated in ages but this one would've been worth it. She sound familiar to anyone? Haven't seen her the last couple of days.I think you mean 159th and Pulaski - just west of the 159th exit on 57.

I have had some luck in that area and the grove across the street.

I have to be careful during the week - there is a high school about 1/2 mile away.

Franzferdinand
10-12-07, 17:56
You're right, it was just west of Pulaski. Just after the White Castle and before you hit 57. What groves though? On Pulaski? N of 159? Never venture that way. Might have to if there's date material.

I think you mean 159th and Pulaski - just west of the 159th exit on 57.

I have had some luck in that area and the grove across the street.

I have to be careful during the week - there is a high school about 1/2 mile away.

Funride128
10-14-07, 16:20
Hay has any one seen Svetlana? I can’t seem to find out any info on her just wondering. pm me if you have any info it would be greatly appreciated thanks.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ers/448871805.html

Franzferdinand
10-14-07, 18:57
picked her up Sat nite a little after 1 am. Chgo Rd by the school. she was beat up, literally. I felt terrible for her, but needed relief. $15 then $5 tip, she was like, "whatever u want to give me". said she just got robbed and was just a broken woman. her service was ok. no discussion, just right at it. i tried to make conversation but she was pretty resigned. Really felt bad. Haven't dated in ages and i get this one! Happy Hunting ps. i asked if she was preggers, said she wasn't. just a big belly. embarassed! i actually like preggers, was hoping for a score i guess. any preggers out there that you've seen?

Franzferdinand
10-15-07, 17:07
Hay has any one seen Svetlana? I can’t seem to find out any info on her just wondering. pm me if you have any info it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Her photobucket account has pix of at least 3 other 'providers'. I wouldn't trust it, then again, I don't know much about CL either.

Doctor Tounge
10-15-07, 22:54
No help here, sorry. Other than to say that there have been many such requests for reviews on CL for Svetlana.

I haven't felt the need to take one for the team.

Looks like she (or someone) sunk some money into her pics, though.

Dudder
10-18-07, 21:59
Julie was out on US 30 in Ford Heights on Wednesday night.

Jimjamesx
10-19-07, 07:38
Now a year ago Julie talked all that shit that she was going to clean up her life and now Dudder reports she's in Ford hts again. Maybe good for us but these girls never know when to quit.

MWM
10-20-07, 13:28
Bad reviews rarely stay up very long as the girls will flag their own bad reviews and then they are gone. I imagine good reviews probably get flagged by the competition. This site or TER are good resources because they can't get flagged. I seem to remember that she had mixed reviews when she was using her old pimp crackhead in a cheap motel shots.

No help here, sorry. Other than to say that there have been many such requests for reviews on CL for Svetlana.

I haven't felt the need to take one for the team.

Looks like she (or someone) sunk some money into her pics, though.

Ump1969
10-20-07, 19:00
picked her up Sat nite a little after 1 am. Chgo Rd by the school. she was beat up, literally. I felt terrible for her, but needed relief. $15 then $5 tip, she was like, "whatever u want to give me". said she just got robbed and was just a broken woman. her service was ok. no discussion, just right at it. i tried to make conversation but she was pretty resigned. Really felt bad. Haven't dated in ages and i get this one! Happy Hunting ps. i asked if she was preggers, said she wasn't. just a big belly. embarassed! i actually like preggers, was hoping for a score i guess. any preggers out there that you've seen?

Did she have one eye that kept blinking and forehead mole? If so, be careful! She is a heavy crackhead, who knows what she's got, and she will sell you out to the cops to stay out jail(the cops know her well.)

Bend It
10-21-07, 17:48
Did she have one eye that kept blinking and forehead mole? If so, be careful! She is a heavy crackhead, who knows what she's got, and she will sell you out to the cops to stay out jail(the cops know her well.)

RFLMAO! OMG! "one eye that kept blinking and forehead mole . . ." Any other distinguishing features? LOL!

Mexidan
10-23-07, 11:46
http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ers/448871805.htmlBeautiful pics, blew me off when she was working out of Tinley and I went to see her, so beware.

Dudder
10-27-07, 19:51
I have some private stock that just went public. I have been seeing this lady in Dolton named Sharon she worked as cook a retirement home for 8 1/2 years so she was never interested in dating alot of men but she just lost her job. She is white late 40's brunette 5'7 125 lbs A cup with nice nipples. $20 for a bbbjcim or $40 for f/s and she does incall at her house located near I-94 & Sibley Blvd. i have digits for any senior members or regular members who have made significant contributions to the board just pm me.

Ump1969
10-30-07, 19:48
I tuned in here wondering if anyone was going to comment on the kidnap and murder of the woman in the Sauk Trail preserve. I hope they catch and fry the SOB. That's all hobbyists need, Uncle Leo stocking up the preserves to look for killers.

Franzferdinand
10-30-07, 21:14
I tuned in here wondering if anyone was going to comment on the kidnap and murder of the woman in the Sauk Trail preserve. I hope they catch and fry the SOB. That's all hobbyists need, Uncle Leo stocking up the preserves to look for killers.

I saw on the news today that they pulled a body from the water and they're hoping its her. You're right, with this going on, dating is sure to die down.

Patrolman
11-01-07, 09:44
I have some private stock that just went public. I have been seeing this lady in Dolton named Sharon she worked as cook a retirement home for 8 1/2 years so she was never interested in dating alot of men but she just lost her job. She is white late 40's brunette 5'7 125 lbs A cup with nice nipples. $20 for a bbbjcim or $40 for f/s and she does incall at her house located near I-94 & Sibley Blvd. i have digits for any senior members or regular members who have made significant contributions to the board just pm me.Thanks for the info, Dudder. She's for real. Quick call and I was in like Flynn.

Bonethang
11-03-07, 17:35
Hey guy<

I need some help for some south side action, not new to the game just new to the site, help a fellow out! Has been to ps, but looking for something new.

Bigballa
11-04-07, 00:41
Hey there, I haven't been on in a while, but I saw that dudder said he saw me on Lcn hwy. You were mistaken. Since I've been out I haven't been on the street. Now actually I'm not even in Illinois. Hey, jimjam. I am making changes in my life and since I first went out to Ford Heights, have learned a lot, now am off the streets and have been for a while. We all have to experience what we need to experince to learn what we need to learn. Thats everyone. Not just us girls on the street. Drugs are no punk, it takes some work to get off, its a process. I've been in and out- but I am doing much better and am happy.

Bigballa
11-04-07, 00:53
This is Julie, Hey dudder! No you were mistaken I haven't been on the streets since I've gotten out, I'm not even in IL anymore. Haven't been on usa in a while. Thank you to Bob for the encouraging words. You know who you are, didn't get a chance to write back. Thank you very much it meant a lot to me.

Franzferdinand
11-04-07, 10:04
This is Julie, Hey dudder! No you were mistaken I haven't been on the streets since I've gotten out, I'm not even in IL anymore. Haven't been on usa in a while. Thank you to Bob for the encouraging words. You know who you are, didn't get a chance to write back. Thank you very much it meant a lot to me.

Glad to hear you're doing well Julie. You are a gorgeous girl and I had fun with you, but it is much more important that you get yourself straight. Good luck and I hope to hear more good things about you!

Franz

antoniocool69
11-07-07, 22:16
Dear fellow mongers;

This was found in the Chicago Heights Star Newspaper Police Beat on November 4th.

"Julia Geary, 22, XXX N. Arbor Trail, Park Forest, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, and XXXXXXXX, 43, same address, was charged with failure to signal after a traffic stop Oct. 24 at Steger and Carpenter, Steger, police said."

Gee...glad to see she turned her life around.

If you do a search with her name under the Illinois Department of corrections website you'll find her pic.

Dudder
11-08-07, 01:36
That was you in Ford Heights on Oct. 17th but I don't know if you were working or not. What are you going to tell us next those weren't your drugs when the police arrested you on Oct. 24. You don't have a job so where did you get the money to buy the drugs?

Julie I really do hope you can turn your life around but it is a long hard road to overcome the heavy drugs that you did. I am guessing that you moved out of Illinois to avoid returning to jail.

Hey there, I haven't been on in a while, but I saw that dudder said he saw me on Lcn hwy. You were mistaken. Since I've been out I haven't been on the street. Now actually I'm not even in Illinois. Hey, jimjam. I am making changes in my life and since I first went out to Ford Heights, have learned a lot, now am off the streets and have been for a while. We all have to experience what we need to experince to learn what we need to learn. Thats everyone. Not just us girls on the street. Drugs are no punk, it takes some work to get off, its a process. I've been in and out- but I am doing much better and am happy.

Troller56
11-08-07, 19:38
Anyone Have Any Info On 138th&indiana Ave In Riverdale. Always Seem To See Alot Of Bsw On My Way To Work, But Never Seem To Have The Time To Stop.

======================================

Hi Troller56,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Franzferdinand
11-09-07, 11:09
Now, I had heard there were working girls in Oak Forest because I have a friend on the police force, but I actually found one last night on accident. I was at a pizza place, and as I'm walking to my car about midnight, a woman walks by, I said Hi, she responds. About 5'5" or so, bleach blonde hair, nice little body. I start thinking about it, she keeps walking N on cicero. I pull out and up next to her, "You need a ride lady?" since it was chilly out and she only had on a thin jacket. She seems a tad hesitant but gets in. She's not bad looking, starts telling me a story about a granddaughter left at her house by a no good son and she's on a way to a friend's to ask for money. BINGO! So i ask work my way around to ask if she's dating, she's worried I'm LE so I feel her up, she pats me down, we're good. Fantastic tits on this girl, but she wouldn't take 'em out. Even asked to take pix, she says next time. We ended up parking behind the apt buildings by the Metra station. $20 BBBJCIM, ball suckin' the whole nine yards, a very pleasant experience. I'm hoping to bump into her again, see that tight little body completely uncovered. As she's getting out of the car, I see she has a cute little ass and i really wanted to hit it. If you're ever out kinda late, near the Metra station in OF, keep an eye out for her. She was worth the few bucks for sure.

ps. After we're done and she loosens up, starts talking about her son, who now miraculously is only in elementary school. Hahahahaha So, she may have a 19 yr old good for nothing son, but she also has a younger one. Go figure. LOL

Jimjamesx
11-09-07, 18:25
Now, I had heard there were working girls in Oak Forest because I have a friend on the police force, but I actually found one last night on accident. I was at a pizza place, and as I'm walking to my car about midnight, a woman walks by, I said Hi, she responds. About 5'5" or so, bleach blonde hair, nice little body. I start thinking about it, she keeps walking N on cicero. I pull out and up next to her, "You need a ride lady?" since it was chilly out and she only had on a thin jacket. She seems a tad hesitant but gets in. She's not bad looking, starts telling me a story about a granddaughter left at her house by a no good son and she's on a way to a friend's to ask for money. BINGO! So i ask work my way around to ask if she's dating, she's worried I'm LE so I feel her up, she pats me down, we're good. Fantastic tits on this girl, but she wouldn't take 'em out. Even asked to take pix, she says next time. We ended up parking behind the apt buildings by the Metra station. $20 BBBJCIM, ball suckin' the whole nine yards, a very pleasant experience. I'm hoping to bump into her again, see that tight little body completely uncovered. As she's getting out of the car, I see she has a cute little ass and i really wanted to hit it. If you're ever out kinda late, near the Metra station in OF, keep an eye out for her. She was worth the few bucks for sure.

ps. After we're done and she loosens up, starts talking about her son, who now miraculously is only in elementary school. Hahahahaha So, she may have a 19 yr old good for nothing son, but she also has a younger one. Go figure. LOL
Did she have glasses on? I've seen one with glasses and maybe that's her.

Franzferdinand
11-09-07, 20:47
Did she have glasses on? I've seen one with glasses and maybe that's her.

Nope, no glasses. Slender build, big tits and a cute little ass. No glasses though.

Bcaffery
11-15-07, 08:55
Nope, no glasses. Slender build, big tits and a cute little ass. No glasses though.I once picked up a kinda crack-head looking bsw over by the train station there, went behind the apartment buildings and she gave me the 5 knukle chuckle for 15. Kept trying to go into my pockets the whole time, but it did the job.

B

Don Mack
11-15-07, 17:21
[QUOTE=Troller56]Anyone Have Any Info On 138th&indiana Ave In Riverdale. Always Seem To See Alot Of Bsw On My Way To Work, But Never Seem To Have The Time To Stop.[QUOTE]Riverdale on 138th and Indiana is hit or miss. I usually do my trip from 138th and indiana all the way down through roseland (119th Michigan to 103rd Michigan). Some nights you can find some good gems. Other nights you will all crackheads. Also try Halsted from 146th all the way to 179th.

Rough and Ready
11-27-07, 00:45
Hey guy<

I need some help for some south side action, not new to the game just new to the site, help a fellow out! Has been to ps, but looking for something new.Try Arnie's Idle Hour strip club. You will enjoy your visit.

Sirius1
11-27-07, 20:37
Since I am new to the group but have an appetite, I though I'd share some info. Rt 30 between Jimmy's and Chicago Rd is a bit hit and miss but usually good from 10AM to 10PM. The real activity is on Chicago Rd between Rt 30 and 26th street. Action picks up after 8:00 PM and concentrates mainly around a bar on the east side of Chicago Rd (only one). More than a dozen girls work this area with most being WSW. Most on crack except for a couple of drunks. So if working your way south on Halstead is unproductive, jog a couple of blocks north and pick up Chicago Rd. especially south of Rt 30 (214th street).

Timmybee
11-28-07, 17:47
Try Arnie's Idle Hour strip club. You will enjoy your visit.Does anybody know what time they open?

Franzferdinand
11-28-07, 18:41
Where is it?

Try Arnie's Idle Hour strip club. You will enjoy your visit.

Wilywaly
11-28-07, 21:25
Doors open at 4pm, but it's usually empty for about an hour or so. Girls have been coming in slowly around 5ish.

Does anybody know what time they open?

Timmybee
11-29-07, 17:43
I usually get off of work 1:30-2pm and was looking for a good thing on my way home to Indiana.

If anybody knows of some action in the early afternoon, please share.

Dick Tracy
12-07-07, 00:04
Since I am new to the group but have an appetite, I though I'd share some info. Rt 30 between Jimmy's and Chicago Rd is a bit hit and miss but usually good from 10AM to 10PM. The real activity is on Chicago Rd between Rt 30 and 26th street. Action picks up after 8:00 PM and concentrates mainly around a bar on the east side of Chicago Rd (only one). More than a dozen girls work this area with most being WSW. Most on crack except for a couple of drunks. So if working your way south on Halstead is unproductive, jog a couple of blocks north and pick up Chicago Rd. especially south of Rt 30 (214th street).Any girls work that bar?

Mr Tyr
12-09-07, 16:22
Arnie's should change it's name to "Jacks" because you get jacked by everyone you see!

The guy in the parking lot wants money for watching your car. The guy at the "gate" wants money for letting you do your thing (and it's always a different price). The girls range from okay to ugly. And none of them have a clue regarding customer service.

The ugly girls Arnie's has, I can pick up in a sandwich shop and screw them for FREE!

Sirius1
12-10-07, 15:53
Any girls work that bar?They go in the bar to rest up, play pool, etc. They don't work out of there but you might have success. I pick them up but all the girls know me. I don't know how they would act towards a stanger. They will avoid any possibility of causing the bar owner problems.

Great Out Doors
12-12-07, 21:49
Well I had a different experience at Arnie's. Stopped in on a Tuesday around 7pm. Maybe it was the bad weather, but the place wasn't as packed as it usually is so the ratio of dancers to patrons was good. Got the hard sell for dances but most everybody backed off after I politely said I was't interested. Bought some girls drinks, made conversation and had a couple of dances. I wasn't really feeling it because I like big girls and the thicker ladies weren't working that night.

Finally took a longer dance with Cajun because even though she was skinnier than I liked her personality won me over. She pulled Perfection in for a two-girl dance and I got just about all the mileage I could ask for. I don't take extras in the club because the, uh, bang for the buck isn't so great.

Takeout was offered with both ladies, but we'll have to see if I get texted back.

As far as complaing about extra fees - you only need to slip cash to the guy watching the private dance area if you're getting extras or getting takeout. You're paying him to look the other way and that way the club gets to have a fig leaf of legality. As far as the guy in the parking lot, yeah it's annoying but maybe having somebody watching isn't such a bad idea. Drive a few blocks in any direction in Harvey and you'll understand what I mean. The funny thing is, I slipped some change to one guy on the way in and then when I was on my way out there was another fella there also saying he watched the cars. I told him that fella #1 said he had that job and if it wasn't true he needed to kick his ass out. Mostly it just made me laugh.

I still say Arnie's is the best club around Chicago. The ladies are pretty fine, I find the atmosphere comfortable, and best of all it's sleazy as hell.
-The Great Outdoors

Donny Devito
12-17-07, 02:03
Does anyone have any updates on the Crystal in Matteson? It's right by my house and I'm looking for a good ole "handshake" if you know what I mean.

Southbling
12-18-07, 11:38
Does anyone have any updates on the Crystal in Matteson? It's right by my house and I'm looking for a good ole "handshake" if you know what I mean.Its a no go there a ligit massage place.

Southbling
12-18-07, 11:40
Sounds like its going to porkeys. Tell me are all the women ther afro american or any latins or whites. Its a risk for the non colored to stroll into Harvey.

Well I had a different experience at Arnie's. Stopped in on a Tuesday around 7pm. Maybe it was the bad weather, but the place wasn't as packed as it usually is so the ratio of dancers to patrons was good. Got the hard sell for dances but most everybody backed off after I politely said I was't interested. Bought some girls drinks, made conversation and had a couple of dances. I wasn't really feeling it because I like big girls and the thicker ladies weren't working that night.

Finally took a longer dance with Cajun because even though she was skinnier than I liked her personality won me over. She pulled Perfection in for a two-girl dance and I got just about all the mileage I could ask for. I don't take extras in the club because the, uh, bang for the buck isn't so great.

Takeout was offered with both ladies, but we'll have to see if I get texted back.

As far as complaing about extra fees - you only need to slip cash to the guy watching the private dance area if you're getting extras or getting takeout. You're paying him to look the other way and that way the club gets to have a fig leaf of legality. As far as the guy in the parking lot, yeah it's annoying but maybe having somebody watching isn't such a bad idea. Drive a few blocks in any direction in Harvey and you'll understand what I mean. The funny thing is, I slipped some change to one guy on the way in and then when I was on my way out there was another fella there also saying he watched the cars. I told him that fella #1 said he had that job and if it wasn't true he needed to kick his ass out. Mostly it just made me laugh.

I still say Arnie's is the best club around Chicago. The ladies are pretty fine, I find the atmosphere comfortable, and best of all it's sleazy as hell.
-The Great Outdoors

Great Out Doors
12-18-07, 19:21
Every dancer there is black. I haven't seen a latina dancer there in ages, never seen a white girl dancing. The patrons are almost exclusively black, with the occasional group of mexican guys and one or two white guys mixing it up.

Sounds like its going to porkeys. Tell me are all the women ther afro american or any latins or whites. Its a risk for the non colored to stroll into Harvey.

Donny Devito
12-19-07, 00:05
Any news on Sexy Lexi?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/513672343.html

"HI GUYS, I AM OFFERING A 60MIN FULL BODY MASSAGE THAT IS SENSUAL, EROTIC, AND VERY SOOTHING. I MASSAGE FROM HEAD TO TOE IN SEXY LINGERIE, AND ALWAYS PROVIDE YOU WITH A MASSAGE THAT IS MORE THEN PLEASING. MY MASSAGES ARE NON-RUSHED, THERAPUTIC, AND SENSUAL.

OUTCALL ONLY
135/60MIN

EMAIL WITH TIME YOU WANT APT,CONTACT NUMBER, AND AREA YOUR IN"
Should I let her come over to my house? I've never done outcall before.

Traveler One
12-19-07, 07:30
Any news on Sexy Lexi?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/513672343.html

Should I let her come over to my house? I've never done outcall before.

Never ever have her at your house. Find a hotel.

PittPanther
12-19-07, 10:03
The ugly girls Arnie's has, I can pick up in a sandwich shop and screw them for FREE!

Ummm... Try it once (you pick the sandwich shop), and see if it's really as easy as you think. Please report back with your experiences.

Mr Tyr
12-19-07, 19:10
Ummm... Try it once (you pick the sandwich shop), and see if it's really as easy as you think. Please report back with your experiences.

I can pick up cute girls in a swandwich shop so you know I can pick up Arnie types!

See you have to realize PittPanther, I'm a very sexy guy!

In fact, even though I am NOT gay, I often get turn on by the sight of myself in the mirror!

Ohhhhhh, yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh!

;-)~

Mr Tyr
12-19-07, 19:25
As far as complaing about extra fees - you only need to slip cash to the guy watching the private dance area if you're getting extras or getting takeout. You're paying him to look the other way and that way the club gets to have a fig leaf of legality.

My big complaint is not about slipping anyone money, it's that they tell you this crap afterwards. It's like a hidden fee and the fee depends on what the guy wants because it's always a different price.

They're just running game but I'm not the one so I will never go back (unless I'm with friends then I'm staying at the bar).

However just beacuse it ain't my shot of wiskey doesn't mean it can't be yours!

If you like Arnies, cool, get your groove on but as for me, not my thang!

Ralph Alton
12-24-07, 17:52
Crystal still offers happy endings but only as h/s. Nothing else has ever been available to me there. Even here, you have to press the issue. Prices are as typical for other amps.

I suggest you try other places for better times.

Donny Devito
12-25-07, 23:41
Crystal still offers happy endings but only as h/s. Nothing else has ever been available to me there. Even here, you have to press the issue. Prices are as typical for other amps.

I suggest you try other places for better times.What does h/s mean?

Thanks.

Dangerously
12-26-07, 01:40
What does h/s mean?

Thanks.I’m not sure if you are trying to be smart or if you honestly can’t figure it out.

Make a guess and see what you get if you substitute “s” with “j”.

Chi Guy
12-26-07, 09:36
What does h/s mean?

Thanks.

HS = handshake.

Member #4242
12-26-07, 10:22
My big complaint is not about slipping anyone money, it's that they tell you this crap afterwards. It's like a hidden fee and the fee depends on what the guy wants because it's always a different price.

They're just running game but I'm not the one so I will never go back (unless I'm with friends then I'm staying at the bar).

However just beacuse it ain't my shot of wiskey doesn't mean it can't be yours!

If you like Arnies, cool, get your groove on but as for me, not my thang!

I have been going to Arnies for a long time, although must confess have not been there during the last 3 or 4 months, so if something changed during last 3 or 4 months that is possible. Never had ever been asked for fees by the guy watching, mostly it is the guy named "Chicago". In fact, I always make it a point to say hello to him and he does the same when he sees me.

As to the guy in the parking lot asking for money, yeah, that is irritating.

Mr Tyr
12-30-07, 03:41
I have been going to Arnies for a long time, although must confess have not been there during the last 3 or 4 months, so if something changed during last 3 or 4 months that is possible. Never had ever been asked for fees by the guy watching, mostly it is the guy named "Chicago". In fact, I always make it a point to say hello to him and he does the same when he sees me.

As to the guy in the parking lot asking for money, yeah, that is irritating.

Maybe when he looks at me he sees a big PUSSYcat?

Or maybe I just have my punk-*itch shirt on, I dunno....

LapDogg
12-30-07, 17:02
Anyone seen Nicky Snow over by midway ?... she is on CL. Slightly older, amazon look..

PM me if you have info... I'm thinking of trying her out sometime in the new year.

Gary Man
12-30-07, 20:41
She's gotten some poor grades over at the oThER board.

Guy reviewed this month and said "I was very happy to see that she looked as good as the pics. Overall, I would see her again." He rated her a pair of 7's. Prior to that she had gotten a pair of 5's and 2's for performance. :(

Stoned 69
01-01-08, 09:38
Wow, had a real find the other night in ChiHeights... 26th street and chicago

Jennifer, a 8 on the SW scale, clean sober, and a great time... thought she was a cop, but it all checked out... get her quick... she won't last....Just wondering if anyone has seen her since this last post, heard she was hanging with Julie. Any reviews or digits on finding her?

SamaRy
01-01-08, 20:49
Just wondering if anyone has seen her since this last post, heard she was hanging with Julie. Any reviews or digits on finding her?

I have not seen hardly anything worth while in Da Heights in quite a while...

Mister Quick
01-08-08, 10:55
A former Cook County corrections officer cleared of an off-duty attack on a massage parlor worker and of possessing cocaine was framed to cover up a prostitution racket, his attorney claimed Monday.

Charges of battery and drug possession were dropped against Carlos Zavala, 29, Monday morning, after a judge ruled that police did not have probable cause to search Zavala's car after a dispute at the Stickney parlor July 27.

Prosecutors alleged Zavala, of the 10500 block of South Highland Avenue in Worth, attacked a worker at the parlor in the 4000 block of South Central Avenue and stashed cocaine in the glove compartment of his vehicle.

But Zavala, a married father of two, says he went to the parlor for a massage after a family dinner and was subjected to an unprovoked attack after he identified himself as a police officer.

The drugs were planted, he insists.

He told Judge Kerry M. Kennedy that the manager had asked him whether he was an officer and asked him to leave when he replied that he was. As he was walking out, the manager struck him at least three times over the head with a fire extinguisher, knocking him unconscious, Zavala said. He briefly regained consciousness, dialed 911 and asked for assistance before again losing consciousness, he said.

The Cook County sheriff's police officer who arrested him stated she had found him in his car in the parking lot, covered in foam from the extinguisher. She searched his car after he was taken to hospital in an attempt to identify him. She found the cocaine in his wallet in the glove compartment, she said.

But Zavala's lawyer, Tony Peraica, who is running for Cook County State's Attorney, said Zavala has learned since his arrest that illegal sexual activities and prostitution were being offered at the premises. "We are investigating, and we may file a suit against the parlor. "

"Mr. Zavala was the victim in this; he did not have any drugs in his car, but they were placed there while he was unconscious to cover up the sex operation, " Peraica said. "The charges were to cover it up. "

When Kennedy ruled the drugs found in the search of Zavala's car could not be used as evidence against him, prosecutors dropped all charges.

Zavala, who was "forced to resign" from his job with the county after his arrest, wants his job back, Peraica said. Cook County sheriff's office spokeswoman Penny Mateck said Zavala was employed at the county jail from July 2005. He resigned after refusing to take a drug test three days after the massage parlor incident, she said.

If he wants to get his job back, an internal investigation into his conduct would have to be reopened and completed, she said. Refusing to take a drug test is, in itself, grounds for dismissal, she said.

This guy does not sound like he should be taking the high moral road.

SportingLife
01-19-08, 20:28
Cruised at 11 pm and 2 am. Nobody but one so-so looking black girl that I passed on. In between, I had a few drinks and lap dances at Jimmy's from a cute 24 y/o blonde. Dances were decent, but not great.

Sirius1
01-21-08, 21:40
Cruised at 11 pm and 2 am. Nobody but one so-so looking black girl that I passed on. In between, I had a few drinks and lap dances at Jimmy's from a cute 24 y/o blonde. Dances were decent, but not great.Most of the ladies call it a night by 10:00 PM during the winter. Most activity is between 8:00 PM and 9:00 PM.

Bammbamm
01-26-08, 03:03
Anyone had luck in J-town lately?
Went through a couple times where the old strolls used to be along Eastern from Cass to Theodore, saw nothing. Granted, it's been cold out, I wouldn't walk either, but I thought I'd see if anyone has any leads?

Jewelchrd
01-28-08, 04:02
I have not seen hardly anything worth while in Da Heights in quite a while...Do you mean Sam and Phil?

Snowmadics
01-29-08, 23:28
Are any extras to be had at jimmy's and are they black friendly?

Dudder
01-30-08, 00:38
I was driving down Chicago Rd just South of the railroad tracks and I spotted Amy reddish brown hair 34 yrs old 5'6 160 lbs she gets in my car and asks me if I like big tits. 30 seconds later she is whipping out her DD tits which were very nice.

We went to a forest preserve grove to take care of business she wanted $.3 for a bbbjcim told her I only had $.2 which she agreed too. She gave me a nice 10 min bbbjcim catching every last drop while i played with big DD tits.

She is friends with Julie and just saw her last night. Amy said Julie's parents sent her to rehab after jail. She was doing well and living at home then some black guy that likes to fuck her called and picked her up and got her back to smoking crack. Now she is living with some black sugardaddy so she doesn't date anymore but her drug problem has gotten real bad and she looks horrible now.

Sirius1
01-31-08, 19:26
Are any extras to be had at jimmy's and are they black friendly?No extras at the club but a few girls date. Jimmy's is an equal opportunity club.

Rubenme2
02-03-08, 11:02

I've always had a good time at Jimmy's and highly recommend the place. They have many black patrons so you'll be fine. Extras? Not like in some clubs in Indiana but I've had some of the best miliage you can have at a club. All for .15.

Chigod7
02-05-08, 18:41
I miss the squeesze in off of 30 and western. I remenber going to Jimmys for a quality show, then feeling pretty drunk, I stumble over to the squeeze to get a shot off from one of the crackwhores there. The whole night would cost under 100. 00 We NEED ANOTHER SQUEEZE INN!

Any one willing to open a private club or anything along the lines of quality street sluts, have my vote and donation if needed. I am not an organizer, butt if someone out there is a bet you can collect enough donations to start the place up.

ANyone with any info on any places like this PLease message me.

Now Dans on Halsted? , Does that place have any lingerie girls? Or any tye of action. And if so where should I park?

Thanks!

Franzferdinand
02-13-08, 22:20
Coming home from a fine establishment about 1:15 a.m. Saturday night, I saw Tracy by the old Greyhound station in the Hts. She was really bundled up, but you could still see she was cute. Turns out she is really pretty. Great tits and a nice little ass on her. Maybe 5'5", auburn hair, great skin, pretty smile, pretty brown eyes, and nice skills. I asked how long she wanted to stay out of the cold, hoping we could go somewhere and do it all, but she didn't want to stay away from her friend too long. (a heavy set blonde who was there when I dropped her off) Suggested a half n half in the car, screw that it was freezing out! LOL Drove around to warm her up, got a bbbj for 2 dimes and i 5 extra for the pix. She said she's out all the time since she lives on the streets. Super nice girl, really pretty, and I swear if she wasn't a user on the street I'd be trying to date this chick. Really nice, if I see her out I'm sure I'll pick her up again. She didn't have a phone, but told me she would gladly accept one that I could buy for her. LOL I don't date enough to do that. If one of you guys wants to do it though, feel free to pass me her digits! be safe guys, especially in da hts with that guy just getting stabbed in his house.

Deep Subman
02-17-08, 19:59
I see on the CL many asian woman offering hour for $160. They seem to be working out of hotels in Willowbrook. Any of you seen any of these woman or are they cops? Thanks, feel free to PM me if you like.

MWM
02-18-08, 12:23
Yuki who works the south side is supposed to be very good and I think the Willowbrook girls have had mixed reviews. Did you check ter for reviews?

I see on the CL many asian woman offering hour for $160. They seem to be working out of hotels in Willowbrook. Any of you seen any of these woman or are they cops? Thanks, feel free to PM me if you like.

SamaRy
02-18-08, 15:53
.... half n half in the car

You should k9 her... her ass is as nice as those tits.....

Figbey
02-26-08, 09:37
I've seen 5 or 6 of them - they have a new lady about every 2 weeks -

The guy you talk to is a little hard to understand -

Most of the girls are pretty open about what they offer.

Yuki who works the south side is supposed to be very good and I think the Willowbrook girls have had mixed reviews. Did you check ter for reviews?

Rubenme2
02-27-08, 21:16

No extras but I've had girls go the extra mile. I appreciated it too! Had some offers to DATY and one girl wanted to return the favor but one has got to be careful.

The main thing is that they offer the best value for your club dollar. Best club in the Chicago area. $15 dollars a dance.

I Luv Latinas
03-10-08, 23:57
I've always had a good time at Jimmy's and highly recommend the place. They have many black patrons so you'll be fine. Extras? Not like in some clubs in Indiana but I've had some of the best miliage you can have at a club. All for .15.What can you tell me about indiana? I have never gone down to INDY, but you peaked my interests. Any specific clubs you can recommend, especially with extras?

Thanks!

Deep Subman
03-13-08, 09:03
Steverock5, go to the Indiana forum page, you will find plenty of reports.

Nudus81
04-02-08, 13:13
Any suggestions for a fun happy massage in the Oak Lawn/Evergreen Park area?

SportingLife
04-03-08, 04:24
Any suggestions for a fun happy massage in the Oak Lawn/Evergreen Park area?There are quite a few girls on CL who are advertising locations in the Burbank/SW Chicago area. Most of them that I have seen are black girls. I don't have any experience with any of them. Go try a few of them and report back.

Bebop60
04-04-08, 16:53
I see on the CL many asian woman offering hour for $160. They seem to be working out of hotels in Willowbrook. Any of you seen any of these woman or are they cops? Thanks, feel free to PM me if you like.I have visited and reported on Willowbrook asians. they are real and similar to the apts - $1.6 is all you need. The quality varies, from good to ok, but they are very open and willing to please.

Sam Doherty
04-21-08, 02:16
So I decided to take a cruise through southwest Chicago and a couple burbs. I past through Burbank, Oak Lawn, Blue Island, and Alsip. I thought for sure I'd find some kind of action at one of the many motels in Burbank and Oak Lawn. I was way wrong. Perhaps had I been able to stick around a bit? But at 3 of the 4 motels I drove through, I was given very cold stares by the attendants (including one Indian guy who almost got his ass beat when he decided to stand outside with his arms crossed staring at me). At each place I tried to park for a few minutes to see if I saw anything, keeping myself occupied on the phone. But I was only able to actually stop at 2 of the 4 (without looking more suspicious than I already did).

I then decided to just cruise around a few of the more rundown areas. I went through part of Beverly/Mt. Greenwood but didn't really expect to find anything. Then I drove through Alsip and into Blue Island, but again nothing. I guess I am only posting this because I was very surprised by the lack of action in Blue Island (on Western). This seems like prime working ground. It is a busy street, but not so much later at night. It is also pretty dark and most businesses are closed. So I am hoping somebody can chime in and tell me where to look. I know the motels can be a good hit on occasion. I have found quite a few girls that way in the past.

Hoehoehoe
04-21-08, 14:46
Sam - just tell the Indian motel owners that you are recruiting customer service reps to work on the telephone. They need good language skills.

I'd say the motel 6 in Aurora, while off the south suburbs track, is the best bet.

HHH

Bebop60
04-27-08, 13:55
Her ad -

**Essence**

Let me take u to a world of relaxtion with my sensual erotic massage! I can take the tension out of every aching muscle in your body with my magical hands! Im a 5'8 long legged exotic blend of Italian && mexican. Im here waiting to fullfIl your every need!

**773-440-8900**

160/hour
120/H.H

Called her, made appointment near 55 and Weber, called back, told me to call back in half hour. Wasted trip, stay away.

BeaverHunter2
05-03-08, 18:22
Her ad -

**Essence**

Let me take u to a world of relaxtion with my sensual erotic massage! I can take the tension out of every aching muscle in your body with my magical hands! Im a 5'8 long legged exotic blend of Italian && mexican. Im here waiting to fullfIl your every need!

**773-440-8900**

160/hour
120/H.H

Called her, made appointment near 55 and Weber, called back, told me to call back in half hour. Wasted trip, stay away.Same thing happened to me. called at 4am. Was told to goto webber and I-55 and to call when I got there. When I called she answered the phone and I said i'm here and where are you at? She just hung up and never answered after that. WASTE OF TIME!

Walnut
05-05-08, 10:23
I went there yesterday and met 3 women just hanging around. After we talked they told me the woods are named "hooker woods" The part that sucks is that they dont have a place and phone numbers are always erratic. Chicago Heights Police and the tree cops do drive through regularly. I just parked and walked over to the building. Got a decent bbbj for 40 and enjoyed the fresh air. Leaving the grove a saw another just walking down ashland. Her name was Laurie or Laura kinda hard to tell when her mouth was full.Most of these women are hard looking maybe 5 on sw scale.

Ralph Alton
05-05-08, 21:50
Haven't visited the groves in the Heights for over a year. Last time was slim pickin's with tree cops abounding. Also heard that some cameras were being set up for surveilance. Anybody have some updates on this rumor for me?

Donny Devito
05-05-08, 22:45
I went to Crystal Spa and recently gave the review below. It's not exactly a sure thing but if you are a big tipper or talk a big game, i'm sure you can get a happy ending:

I went to Crystal Spa, in Matteson, and got the $70 massage. It included about 15 minutes in the sauna, like a 5-10 minute table shower, and probably a half hour massage.

There was an older Asian woman who took care of me. I was basically walking around that place nude from the very start as I was the only one there save for 2 or 3 younger/better looking asians running around. I tested out the Asian woman giving me the table shower. When she was drying me off, I kind of pretended that was going to slip and put my left hand right on her spandex wearing ass. She didn't say anything or pull back. So I got the impression things could go my way.

Later she was walking on my back. I prefered to go without the towel. I tried to be nude every single time/place possible (sauna, private room, ect.) hoping they would get the hint. Basically on the flip I let her do her thing for about 5 minutes and then I saw her start clock watching. That's when she moved closer to my friend downstairs. I put her hand on it and she left it there for a couple of seconds and then pulled back and said, "no, trouble. Trouble. " I then sat up and said no trouble. I'll tip you 20 bucks. She's like "trouble. " I'm like 50 bucks. She's like okay, you do it. I help you. I started it with my left hand while she started playing with my balls. With my right hand, I starting squeezing her nice tush. She didn't have any thong or anything on under it. So I started rubbing her area and she was getting hot. I then proceded to feel her tits. They were pretty nice for a typical asian woman. She let me play with her nipples and her tits. I couldn't pull them out but she let me go under. I then put her hand on my you know what and had a happy ending as she took over at the end. She got a warm towell and wiped me off. And then grabbed my junk and said nice. I grabbed her ass real hard and said nice too. She then was hanging around (for a tip) as I got dressed. I remembered I only had $14 on me. But I pulled it out like that was all I had and counted it in front of her and then gave it all to her. She seemed like she wanted more. I said, next time. I will see you next time. She then walked me out, smiled, and I walked into the rain.

Crystal Spa, I have a feeling, will take care of you provided you are a repeat customer. I had never been there before but really had to work for it after the flip. If you have decent game and a fat cat smile, then you can probably get a happy ending.

There are much better massage parlors in Chicago but if you are stuck in the South Suburbs, the Crystal Spa in Matteson could help you out. $84 for sauna, table shower, massage, and happy ending.

SamaRy
05-06-08, 09:31
Haven't visited the groves in the Heights for over a year. Last time was slim pickin's with tree cops abounding. Also heard that some cameras were being set up for surveilance. Anybody have some updates on this rumor for me?

The normal "OLD" group are still around. No new talent... Same amount of LE presence.. about every hour or so...

I have not seen any cameras, so if they are around, they are real well hidden... and must be battery or solar powered.... There are a bunch of new cameras along Chicago Road though... (Red Light and Surveillance)

Been There
05-06-08, 16:11
I can vouch for exactly the same routine at Crystal. All in all I was $70 in for a HJ with happy ending.

I've been doing this for a little while and I don't think even the more seasoned are going to get the full package there.

The one I saw was prob mid-30's and a nice asian MILF if you want a description.

The hunt is what I enjoy and the whole time was spent "prowling" so to speak.

Again, all in all. Not bad for $70 but if you're ever in Toledo. And I will post in that section soon. Go to the Yoko Spa near the Airport.

I'll give full details in the Toledo reports but my goodness; worth the drive with Sue.

Franzferdinand
05-06-08, 20:53
I went there yesterday and met 3 women just hanging around. After we talked they told me the woods are named "hooker woods" The part that sucks is that they dont have a place and phone numbers are always erratic. Chicago Heights Police and the tree cops do drive through regularly. I just parked and walked over to the building. Got a decent bbbj for 40 and enjoyed the fresh air. Leaving the grove a saw another just walking down ashland. Her name was Laurie or Laura kinda hard to tell when her mouth was full.Most of these women are hard looking maybe 5 on sw scale.

$40? wow, inflation has trickled all the way down to the street huh? I haven't dated in a while, but I dropped 2 dimes for a great time with Tracy. She was a pretty girl, great tits, cute little ass on her, and if I'd had the time I would've done it all. I posted her pix in that post too if you want to check her out.

SamaRy
05-07-08, 09:16
$40? wow, inflation has trickled all the way down to the street huh? ...

$20 is standard rate for that area... $25 if you tip....

Walnut
05-08-08, 10:36
$20 is standard rate for that area... $25 if you tip....
LIttle guy was thinking,Im thinking about using a five gallon container and paying with gas for now on

Bammbamm
05-11-08, 03:06
Same thing happened to me. called at 4am. Was told to goto webber and I-55 and to call when I got there. When I called she answered the phone and I said i'm here and where are you at? She just hung up and never answered after that. WASTE OF TIME!
I went over the winter to the same area, but I wasn't sure about the prices, 100 for FS seemed cheap, especially from the girls that were advertising, except she also had 2-3 different #'s.

I got to the room, she was actually better than the photos, but she wouldn't play the cop-no-cop game. she wanted me to disrobe fully and put the cash out. Bells were ringing and I tried to get her to go mutual touch, she wouldn't do it. SHe then gave me an ultimatum and started counting. Sorry, I don't need to be busted, so I walked out as she's mother-fucking me for wasting her time, etc... Don't care, if I'm not sure, I'd rather miss out than get busted.

Seems like a lot of good 'deals' post there often enough.
Anyone actually score there to say yeah or neigh?
Was my 'spidey sense' off or spot on?
sa some very nice talent I'd love to 'demo' recently ;)

ILoveAnalSex
05-16-08, 12:12
I left Crystal Spa at 10: 15 AM today. I got Sue: slender build, slightly curly black hair, mid 30's to early 40's. She kept me covered the entire time, even during the table shower. She did not wash the boys, and even pushed my hands away from her legs during the massage.

She wanted a tip at the end. Said she worked really hard for me. Too bad! I only tip when I get xtras.

Nice massage, happy girl. No happy ending. $70 massage/table shower, tip. $0.

I'm now on my way back home to Las Vegas (I know where the good AMPs are there! ).

ILAS

Flash3134
05-20-08, 02:25
Hey all this is my 1st report because for some odd reason I had never built up enough courage to write about my extra curr actvities. Maybe it was humilty but who cares. I got over it and I will now hope to contribute to the boards. My first question is why has the strip been so quiet on Chicago Rd? I've made numerous trips the past few nights and I've only seen 1 girl and thats Beth.

SamaRy
05-20-08, 11:44
Hey all this is my 1st report because for some odd reason I had never built up enough courage to write about my extra curr actvities. Maybe it was humilty but who cares. I got over it and I will now hope to contribute to the boards. My first question is why has the strip been so quiet on Chicago Rd? I've made numerous trips the past few nights and I've only seen 1 girl and thats Beth.

Quick answer LE

Sirius1
05-27-08, 21:05
Hey all this is my 1st report because for some odd reason I had never built up enough courage to write about my extra curr actvities. Maybe it was humilty but who cares. I got over it and I will now hope to contribute to the boards. My first question is why has the strip been so quiet on Chicago Rd? I've made numerous trips the past few nights and I've only seen 1 girl and thats Beth.Chicago Heights and South Chicago Heights LE have really been giving the girls a hard time. If they are around, they are in the bar on the east side of the road. If they know you, they'll leave with you. also, several were in the lockup for a couple of months.

Franzferdinand
06-02-08, 21:56
On my way home, just figured I'd cut through the Hts for old times sake. It was hot n sunny so I figured what the hell. To my surprise Janine was out across from the old Greyhound station. I used to date her quite frequently a few years back, hadn't seen her in ages and I haven't dated in a while, She used to have this perfectly round ass, and still has great tits, very nice skills. Picked her up, went to the groves. She WAVES at the Forest Preserve officer, he smiles n shakes his head! She said he doesn't do anything but mess up her money. So as long as you're not in the act, at least this one officer won't fuck with you. Older white dude, grey hair. She said he was cool. Anyway, bbbjcim and she swallowed that bad boy for an Andrew Jackson. Left her there since she had someone coming to get her. If you pick her up, 5'7 or 8, brown hair, late 40's early 50's shes a good time. She used to have a nice tight pussy too, but didn't have time for all that. Be good to her and she'll treat you right.

Jameson428
07-02-08, 18:02
Hey guys!

Gonna be in Matteson tomorrow for a few hours and want to have some fun. Crystal seems to be a waste of time any chance there is anything else in Matteson worthwhile? If you know of anything PM me or just post here.

Thanks in advance

Jameson

Chigod7
07-31-08, 02:18
Is Dans in Chicago heights anything like the old squeeze inn?

I'm looking for a hole in the wall place that has shows like the squeeeze inn did.

Man I loved that place!

Is there any place in Chicagoland like the old squeeze?

Lingerie shows, anything!

I know theres some in stone park but they suck!

I want a BJ! Not just a dance!

Please post or just send me a pm.

Thanks

BlueDiamond
08-02-08, 11:58
Avoid this one at all costs....absolutely terrible service.

Copy of her CL ad:

LUCIOUS N LITTLE - w4m - 21 (INCALLS SOUTH SUBURBS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-780052792@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-02, 9:56AM CDT

WELL HELLO THERE!

INCALL ONLY!!
NO BLOCKED CALLS AND NO TEXTS!!!
SERIOUS GENTS ONLY!!!
I AM A STUNNING 5FT,103LBS,BEAUTIFUL BRUNETTE HAIR,HEAVENLY HAZEL EYES,PRETTY FACE,PERKY 32B'S,SEXY PETITE CURVES,PERFECT LITTLE APPLEBOTTOM,AND LUCIOUS LEGS!!!
SEE YOU SOON!!! 630 430 7409

Chaspcap
08-02-08, 17:16
Avoid this one at all costs....absolutely terrible service.

Copy of her CL ad:What was so terrible please elaborite.

I was gonna to try her but then I noticed she was doing stuff with her bf so I let it go

BlueDiamond
08-06-08, 15:41
What was so terrible please elaborite.

I was gonna to try her but then I noticed she was doing stuff with her bf so I let it goComplete waste of time, bad attitude, said no to EVERY request, just an awful experience all ways around.

Chigod7
08-07-08, 02:37
I agree Blue diamond her service was terrible 1only 1 position I thinkl it was misionary. I wanted to beat that Bit%h. Hot little piece of ass to look at but no fun to fuck!

Deep Subman
08-14-08, 10:30
Looking for help on Club 390 in the Heights. PM me if you like, would like to know if extras are available and any other info, thanks.

Funride128
09-08-08, 15:32
Has any one been by Crystal Spa lately? I was thinking of stoping in to see if it has changed or sos.

Count Dante
09-09-08, 21:46
Looking for help on Club 390 in the Heights. PM me if you like, would like to know if extras are available and any other info, thanks.Don't know if there is any action inside the club, but I know that at least a few of the girls will hook up with you outside of the club(at least as of earlier this year). .One taller white girl and a short, light skinned black girl each gave me contact info while I was in the club. The girls were cute, but I didn't feel like paying what they would probably want.

I've gotten more action during dances (but never full service or BJ) at Club O than 390.

Chitownguy21
09-13-08, 05:55
Was wondering if anybody could give me some info, I'm meeting some friends at Jimmy's tomorrow off rt. 30 in chi. Heights, how are the dancers there? Will they do anything extra and if how is the SW's around Rt. 30 not to familiar with the area and was wondering if there were any SW's around that close area.

PM if you have any helpful info.

Thanks and happy hunting.

Open Sex Fiend
09-14-08, 14:10
She lived in Posen at her parents place. Would sometime's walk down 147th in between Kedzie and Pulaski. She hasn't called and I haven't seen her around. I'll let you guys know when she's back but in the meantime if any body could help me out by telling me how to contact a regular SW of theirs it would be greatly appreciated.

Iceman007
09-17-08, 11:48
For the first time since going to the forest preserves I struck gold last night. I decided to take a cruise thru the Heights last night for the heck of it. I was going south on Chicago Rd and first saw a BSW walking along. She was wearing a gray tank top that showed off her nipples big time. I no longer pick up BSW's because of a very bad experience several years ago.

I continued south and just before the train tracks I see this blond crossing the street from east to west. It did not look like she was looking so I crossed the tracks and then used side streets to turnaround and head back that way. When I got back to Chicago Rd. to turn left a train was coming so the gates were going down. I started that way and noticed the blond again now on the west side of the street walking south. This time I got the look. So I made a left down some side street and circled back around and there she was waiting for me as I came up the side street. She hopped right in and off we drove. Her name is Jeanine and I could tell she was a bit older but extremely clean looking and even smelled nice. She thought I was someone else, so apparently I have a twin over on the south side there that does that stroll. She started in on me as we were driving. Finally had to find a place to park so I could concentrate completely on the hand at task. She was actually dynamite and I got a BBBJTCWS. She took it all in and did not miss a drop. If fact she cleaned him up very well.

I was pleasantly surprised by this gem. I should have gotten some contact info but forgot.

Chitownguy21
09-17-08, 12:41
Iceman,

Thanks for the info, I've been looking around the heights area but I'm not getting any luck, I've tried cruiseing around chicago rd and I'm not haveing any luck, where you south or north of 30 when you picked her up? Any info where I can find any good SW's in the heights would be appreciated.

Happy hunting

Iceman007
09-17-08, 17:19
Chitownguy,

I was south of Route 30 at the time all the way down by the railroad tracks. As I said that is the first time I have ever gotten lucky in the Heights at all.

LasVegasWhitey
09-17-08, 18:25
Anything worth a cruise out near the Ohare Airport area? I am in town for biz for the next couple of days and would love any help. TIA

LVW

Wilywaly
09-17-08, 19:59
Nice find with Jeanine, she's around often, then gone for a while. Very talented at what she does and has given digits in the past, but the number changes regularly. It has been slow in the area lately, not sure why. Seems to be busier in early evening (around 9-10pm) than later. Not sure why, but that's been the trend lately.

Open Sex Fiend
09-18-08, 00:19
So my post about Posen has brought some heat. Crazy heat tonight infact.

Chitownguy21
09-18-08, 04:15
It brought you heat?

What did she see or heat about your post?

Ralph Alton
09-18-08, 06:45
Hit the Preserves yesterday afternoon, but nothing happening. That's been the case for a while now.

Is it just me, or has this hole dried up completely?

LapDogg
09-18-08, 20:26
So my post about Posen has brought some heat. Crazy heat tonight infact.So officer, are you trying to sink the hook with this follow-up question?

Chitownguy21
09-18-08, 20:32
Lapdogg I'm not a cop, I'm new to this board and I have been looking for girls in that area, I just don't want to get busted myself, I thought the point of this website was to share information? Sorry that you took it the wrong way.

Open Sex Fiend
09-18-08, 21:09
There was a shit load of police in the area she lives. There was one that parked where I usually pick her up and the town cops and sheriff's police were all over. It had to have something to do with me posting here. Am I being paranoid? They were very effective. I had to wait a full twelve hours before I actually got a blowjob from her.

Ump1969
09-19-08, 19:47
Hit the Preserves yesterday afternoon, but nothing happening. That's been the case for a while now.

Is it just me, or has this hole dried up completely?

Have not been on this site for awhile or in the area. Cruised the preserves today. Not an SW, not a dealer, not a monger, jogger, nothing. Big raid lately???

Open Sex Fiend
09-20-08, 01:24
Not much action in awhile in there. I use to find three girls in there at a time but not anymore.

Franzferdinand
10-01-08, 17:42
Ok, I moved and am no longer close to the Hts or NW IN. Anyplace to find sw in 815? LOL I mean, maybe joliet? Shit I need to insert my tab somewhere! LOL TIA

Open Sex Fiend
10-07-08, 12:18
Has anyone seen Yvette? She posts on Craigslist but someone on there says you'll get busted if you see her. She's in the south burbs and close to my house so it's tempting.

Ralph Alton
10-09-08, 16:29
Dropped by Crystal for a happy ending massage. Never have gotten anything more or less there... in spite of my requests for more.

Met with Kay ("As in OK") who is in her 30's and nice (not thin) body with C headlights.

TS was the best I've had in a long time. Nothing was missed, and she really put some effort into it. Nothing rushed here. After a few in the sauna (luke warm) it was back to the room.

Asked for medium and then light massage, and she took over from there. Actually she was good at the massage and sure relaxed me just fine. Some touching of the boys along the way was enough to let me know it would be another happy ending.

On the flip, she continued a good massage and then started concentrating on the hot spot. She took my hand and guided it to the spot as if it was going to be a self-service experience. I took my other hand and guided hers to the spot. "No trouble?" she asked. I assured her none would come, and she really got into it. Wow does she know how to work those fingers all around, and she didn't neglect the nether regions, either.

Fireworks were a sure thing, and they happened without much delay.

In a way, she reminded me of DeeDee of Indy, but less pretty or tantric. .7 for the hour and left .3 for tip. She looked a little surprised and disappointed at the tip but said nothing. For me, that's the max for a handshake.

Ontheroad
10-09-08, 20:39
I called this one over to my S Holland hotel last week:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ers/865224010.html

She had a sweet young body. Great rack. 140H.

Decent attitude, but NOT a freak in bed. Also, no oral, which was almost a deal-breaker, but she had a sweet bod, so I pounded the hell out of her instead.

She was pissed about cum on tits. OH WELL!

I'd do it again.

Snowmadics
10-10-08, 10:44
Is kay new?

There were two. One old and one young.

Ump1969
10-12-08, 12:18
On the Chicago streetwalker board I chastised myself for getting ripped off. I believe I have redeemed myself. I have twice met met Amy on Chicago Road. She is a great looking-blonde, I saw by the club. She is slightly heavyset, but in a voluptious way with beautiful blonde hair. . She waved me down, recognizing me from a previous meeting. As soon as she was in the car, she greeted me warmly and asked what we were going to do. She doesn't mind smalltalk, but you have to initiate it. I suggested a motel and she agreed. Once in the room, she quickly undressed. She is largely unmarked, save a few tats. Her large pillows are great to rest on. She practically dove at the boys. Her oral skills had me going crazy; I had to stop her to save something for the full-length feature. Once on top, i got a thrill just watching her beautiful face enjoy; she was either a great actress and enjoyed the face-to-face action more than I did. It did not take me long to erupt. By the way, covered only! She cleaned me up with a wash rag while sporting that beautiful contented look. I then drove her back to her spot. I highly recommend! I would pass out digits, but would like her to approve first. I'm not being posessive; just check out Chicago Road around the club after 7pm.

Ump1969
10-12-08, 12:19
Pardon my typing- redemption.

Goldenspy
10-14-08, 16:39
I had a dream that last Thursday night I picked up this cute little thing. Actually sweet as hell right in the vic of 159th & Wood in Harvey. She gave an incredible BJ. Unfortunately she didn't swallow the load. Isn't that supposed to happen in dreams? She found a $20 on my dash and went on her way. Would repeat. And I forgot her name damn it! I was a little buzzed.

Open Sex Fiend
10-19-08, 12:04
I finally got a pic of my regular doing what she does best.

Franzferdinand
10-19-08, 15:02
I finally got a pic of my regular doing what she does best.

So let's see it!!!!

Open Sex Fiend
10-19-08, 21:12
Sorry about that, I thought I posted it.

Kel7886
10-27-08, 10:49
http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/895080569.html

I went through the forum to see any reports but didn't find anything. Does anyone have any information?

Thanks!

LapDogg
10-28-08, 22:00

great picture.. that looks like, ah... well not maybe its a..... no, I know its a picture of, naw..... Oh, I see.... nope, ..... Hmmmmmmmmmm, so that's your regular......

???????????????? regular what ???

Truthfu11
10-28-08, 22:14
http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/895080569.html

I went through the forum to see any reports but didn't find anything. Does anyone have any information?

Thanks!
She obvioulsy deleted the posting. got any more info?

Captain Stiffy
10-29-08, 02:09

She let you take a picture of the inside of her rectum?

Kel7886
10-29-08, 11:39
Hey the listing is still posted on CL. Her name is Aiesha and the adress is 5710 W 111 ST. CHICAGO RIDGE 60415

You can find a bunch of their postings on the South Chicago section of CL.

I am considering going here tomorrow, but I want to see if anyone has mongered here before.

-Thanks again

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/897361705.html

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/897913530.html

She obvioulsy deleted the posting. got any more info?

Funride128
10-31-08, 12:50
I have asked the same question, and was meaning to toftt but have not made it there yet I do know that she works out of a salon but I guess there is a chance it all good. hope it works out for you let me know.

George W. Bush
10-31-08, 21:10
The composition of those ads look an awful lot like Elle Homme's ads. The first pic of the guy can be found in one of Elle's ads on CL.

Pna
11-03-08, 05:22
This outfit has been overposting like hell on CL, which is a red flag in itself. I tofft right after they opened and got some 50-ish, plug-ugly Polish woman in a lab-coat who gave me one of the worst massages I've ever had, bar none. No extras offered (or wanted). They had a young hottie out front doing reception and some gay guy cutting hair. I'm calling this place a rip-off. They are hyping the shit out of themselves and (from my experience) have nothing to deliver, not even a decent massage. Stay away.

[QUOTE=Kel7886]Hey the listing is still posted on CL. Her name is Aiesha and the adress is 5710 W 111 ST. CHICAGO RIDGE 60415

Talk Turkey
11-03-08, 11:56
Hey the listing is still posted on CL. Her name is Aiesha and the adress is 5710 W 111 ST. CHICAGO RIDGE 60415

I am considering going here tomorrow, but I want to see if anyone has mongered here before.

-Thanks again

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/897361705.html

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/897913530.html

It's a legit place with mostly Euros. Unless something has
changed but I doubt it.
Little wierd on the set-up. You have to go past the hair stylist
area to reach the massage rooms.

T-Man

Ump1969
11-03-08, 21:55
I have a rather amusing tale. I picked up a cute little hottie on Chicago Rd at 2am Sunday morning. She claimed 18, looked 16. She gave a decent,but not spectacular BJ. I did not note notice anything unusual at the time. Today as I went grocery shopping, I noticed that my little pill bottle next to the parking brake was open and empty. Yes, I admit I carry drugs in the car and forgot that SW's will often steal anything not locked up or tied down. So I have a message for the girl if she happens to read this. Please write and let us know if you can get high off a nitro pill I carry in emergency for my heart.

Doge Tdog
11-04-08, 12:48
No man. just a really bad headache! shes probably thinking " what the hell is this guy taking?"

Dhelec
11-05-08, 19:57
It'll also do a number with her blood pressure. I'm not sure of the side-effects with street drugs.

Emp Fan 473
12-08-08, 15:39
The place that's been posting all over the place on CL is legit, the best you're going to get is a decent massage. Seen the therapists in the salon area, and don't even know if I'd want that.

Wolf1800
12-10-08, 20:24
The place that's been posting all over the place on CL is legit, the best you're going to get is a decent massage. Seen the therapists in the salon area, and don't even know if I'd want that.Hi there,

I tried twice and no luck what-so-ever! The 2nd time they started w/ three pages questionnaire; felt like a job interview. By the way the massage sucks. Better luck elsewhere!

Emp Fan 473
12-11-08, 18:54
Hi there,

I tried twice and no luck what-so-ever! The 2nd time they started w/ three pages questionnaire; felt like a job interview. By the way the massage sucks. Better luck elsewhere!A questionnaire? Hope you didn't give real info. I made it as far as the parking lot & decided by the look of the place & people inside that it wasn't what I would be looking for.

ILoveAnalSex
12-16-08, 16:36
I had a bad experience at Crystal Spa back in mid-May of this year. However, I read Ralph Alton's October post and decided to give it another try. I wish I hadn't.

I requested Kay. She looks to be in her early 40s, slender, curly hair cut into a kind of bob style, and is not talkative at all.

The table shower was very thorough (she even got behing the ears & between the toes), except that she did not wash my c@ck. She covered me during the massage, and did not offer any extras.

She then started to lobby for a tip once it became obvious I was not going to leave one. She said her massage was really good, to which I answered 'I already paid for my massage'. She then told me not to request her again. Believe me, I won't!

This is the second time I struck out at Crystal Spa, and the second time I struck out in as many days: http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=741490&postcount=1179

I need to change my luck soon, or else find a local girlfriend (just kidding)

-ILAS

Wolf1800
12-16-08, 20:34
I had a bad experience at Crystal Spa back in mid-May of this year. However, I read Ralph Alton's October post and decided to give it another try. I wish I hadn't.

I requested Kay. She looks to be in her early 40s, slender, curly hair cut into a kind of bob style, and is not talkative at all.

The table shower was very thorough (she even got behing the ears & between the toes), except that she did not wash my c@ck. She covered me during the massage, and did not offer any extras.

She then started to lobby for a tip once it became obvious I was not going to leave one. She said her massage was really good, to which I answered 'I already paid for my massage'. She then told me not to request her again. Believe me, I won't!

This is the second time I struck out at Crystal Spa, and the second time I struck out in as many days: http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=741490&postcount=1179

I need to change my luck soon, or else find a local girlfriend (just kidding)

-ILASYeah a couple years back this was a great place to visit in the far South Burbs and now I am surprise this place is still open. We just don't have much luck in the south!

ILoveAnalSex
12-17-08, 03:19
Yeah a couple years back this was a great place to visit in the far South Burbs and now I am surprise this place is still open. We just don't have much luck in the south!

The thing is, I like AMPs. I guess I will need to make a trip to Chinatown or something.

-ILAS

Iluvtobeme
12-17-08, 10:12
The thing is, I like AMPs. I guess I will need to make a trip to Chinatown or something.

ILASFunny as I was there a couple weeks ago and didn't have the same experience as you.

Boys played with, massaged, and nice HR. Left 40 tip.

ILoveAnalSex
12-17-08, 19:03
Funny as I was there a couple weeks ago and didn't have the same experience as you.

Boys played with, massaged, and nice HR. Left 40 tip.

Well, it must just be me because that's my second trip there since May - same result with 2 different providers.

Oh, well. I guess I can't win them all.

-ILAS

massagelover
12-18-08, 01:06
Well, it must just be me because that's my second trip there since May - same result with 2 different providers.

Oh, well. I guess I can't win them all.

-ILAS

The last time I was there, she told me, they only do massage to most guys. So I am not sure how they pick and chose the men. I have been going there for years, maybe that is why I do not have a problem.

ILoveAnalSex
12-18-08, 11:06
The last time I was there, she told me, they only do massage to most guys. So I am not sure how they pick and chose the men. I have been going there for years, maybe that is why I do not have a problem.

Gotcha.

Well, I don't come to Chicago often enough to invest the time necessary into Crystal Spa, so I guess I just need to accept that I must go into the city.

Thanks, massagelover.

-ILAS

massagelover
12-20-08, 23:47
I swore off this place a couple of years ago, because the service and attitude was horrible. The other problem is it is right next to a bar that people can watch you going in and out of the place.
I was in the area, so I said what the heck.
Got a girl, who said she was new. I asked her name multiple times, and she said she hasn't thought of one yet.
Massage and table shower just so-so, decent ending, left .4.
Plesant girl and most important, no complaining about the tip. I would consider going back.

Funride128
12-29-08, 19:38
I swore off this place a couple of years ago, because the service and attitude was horrible. The other problem is it is right next to a bar that people can watch you going in and out of the place.

I was in the area, so I said what the heck.

Got a girl, who said she was new. I asked her name multiple times, and she said she hasn't thought of one yet.

Massage and table shower just so-so, decent ending, left .4.

Plesant girl and most important, no complaining about the tip. I would consider going back.Massagelover,

Where is Pine Tree?

Kelvb
12-31-08, 21:32
Are you the same SW from the Heights who had her picture posted here before by one of her clients? A while back someone posted about a Julie on Chicago Road. The picture should be in the archives. Except the only difference is you say you have clear skin, this girl had horrible acne on her ass or face If I remember correctly. Does anyone here remember that photo? Just curious as to how you happened upon this board?

Stay safe, strap up

LadyOne hell of SW! I never seen anything like that in the heights. Some good yes! The ass was a bit bumpy though.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi ,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

massagelover
01-01-09, 12:46
Massagelover,

Where is Pine Tree?

I believe the town is Willow Springs. It is on Route 83 behind the McDonalds.

Caddyman
01-04-09, 04:14
Visited Arnie's in Harvey a couple hours ago. Found it off the internet. Not too hard really. Found some good info on this board once I got the name off some black strip club site. I love the seedy black strip club and have been able to enjoy quite a few across this great land of ours. I travel moderately for work and with a rental car and a GPS, can just drive right there. From the Cordial Lounge in Rochester, NY to King Henry's in Los Angeles, I have seen quite a few.

Arnie's is the relatively rare type of club where you can reliably have sex with the stripper of your choice. To my mind, it doesn't get a lot better than that. Watch and assess and then make an informed decision. Arnie's is not as primitive as Club Wax (my #1) in Atlanta, less slick than King Henry's and less pushy than Flavors in Pampano Beach, FL. It is located at 85 W 147th in Harvey, Illinois. Harvey's a half hour from downtown Chicago and about a half hour away from Joliet as well.

$10 cover, no drink minimum I ever heard about. Other posts regarding the club mentioned 'parking fees' paid in the lot, but not at 7 pm that I ran into. Parked in the supplemental lot across from the club itself. There is also an Arnie's sandwich place there on that corner, so don't get confused.

It appeared that the doorman was an off-duty Harvey police officer. He certainly was openly armed and looked every bit the part in his POLICE t-shirt. Nice guy. I took comfort in his presence; he was nowhere near as ominous as the soldiers running the gate in Reynoso. Nothing wrong with official involvement in my book. No patdown. Probably 25 guys and 15 girls. I thought it a big crowd for that hour, but Saturday.

Smaller stage. Good sized bar, horseshoe with some good stools and dark areas. Otherwise 20 or so caps. Nicely aggressive greeting from some cute girl, but too thick for me. I like them lean and mean and she was not that. Most of the girls were thicker, but some very nice looking ones. Also a girl there with a gigantic ass, a yard across probably.

Put off the first one, she is cool with it. A couple more, but not pushy at all, just saying hi. Smooth dark girl with a lush body and a pretty face comes over and grinds nicely on me, claps her ass. Amazing body, but still not my type. Another girl comes by reeking of weed. I say 'she needs to share' and this quickly leads to the grinding girl telling me she can get me a bag of killer weed for $20. I think about this for about .2 seconds and say let's do that. She leaves.

Some amazingly hot chick suddenly shows up on stage. No one has tipped the fairly desultory dancers but I am only there ten minutes at this time. This girl goes at the pole and just does it all. 5.4 and cut. Aerobic type body, six pack and all. Nice round butt. Small but surprisingly well shaped breasts. No kids. Pretty with a nicely maintained weave. I drop a few singles for her but she doesn't even notice them. Apparently in this club you don't tip the strippers much. I know that is fairly unbelievable, but I am just telling you what happened. She walks by and I point out that I tipped her and the bills are still there, both of them. Cool, she says, you talking to anyone? No, just the girl I am buying weed from I say.

She is cool, bright eyed and straight up. 19? 22? Within a couple minutes we know each other's name (I have since forgotten hers, alas), that it is my first time there, and that Arizona has just beaten the Falcons. She mentions dances, I say what is the story with those and she says matter of factly that in addition to lap dances, you can get a blow job, a fuck, or full service. The prices are 20, 40, 60, and 100. She really is hot and I think .5 seconds and say I will, with you, but I have to deal with this other girl first.

No problem, I will be back she says. I go to can and come back with my second beer and this other girl, Capri, is waiting and points to a wadded napkin on the table and says, there you go. I put a Jackson in her thong and feel on her amazing ass a little. Tipped her 3 bucks as i was feeling generous and tell her I am going to finish my beer and off she goes.

Girls were generally thicker, but noticeably young and cute. No boob jobs or 30+. Patrons 90-95% black, skewing older and ranging from 22-65. Very good vibe, these places are awesome for that. I'm 45, white, professional, and have never had anything other than a pleasant experience at these places. I will read this or that about how the place is in a 'bad' neighborhood or that, and this would suck, you will get robbed or killed or whatever, but that's just not the case. Money spends and no one knows that more than a ***** and you'd best be out of her way.

I finish my second beer and the hot girl swings back around. Backs into me, fondles me and says are you ready to go now? Yes, I am. We go to the VIP area (there was also a "private' area that I noticed, but I have nothing to report as to that). It is basic club chairs, paired off. Another dancer is bringing a guy in here and there are no partitions whatsoever. Just paired chairs. She points to a chair and says sit there. Okay. The other dude moves closer. Closer? What the fuck?

She says do you want full service? I say yes. Turns out that the pricing structure was such that for 20 you got a lap dance, 40 a blowjob, (who in the fuck gets a dance for 20 when a BJ is 40 60 a ) straight fuck, and 100 all three. She was more than competent in all regards. One song worth of nude lap dance, one song her sucking nicely (covered) and then one song with her backed onto me in this chair. No need for any more tunes after that for me.

She regrets to mention that she forgot I also owe the other security dude 20 for VIP access but its a small oversight. I get back to a stool and have one more Bud and out the door. There is a liquor place that shares the same parking lot that is like a fortified mobile home. There might be a liquor store somwhere as bunkerish as this, but I doubt it. Narrow isle, everything bulletproof, shout the order through the window, a six of Bud, a half pint of vodka, papers, lighter, ice. With that $12, probably 150 for the evening. Not drunk (yet) so make it to the hotel expeditiously.

Beer colder than cold and vodka coming in nicely. Wake up tomorrow, drive the girlfriend home from her grandma's in Joliet to Minneapolis, be careful around the wife for a day, and then get back after those resolutions.

PS Go to Augies in Minneapolis.

Great Out Doors
01-06-09, 15:30
caddyman,

great informative report! my experience there has been pretty close to yours, and now i'm tempted to drive my ass down to harvey tonight!

i do wish you hadn't mentioned the weed, though. jackson probably doesn't give a shit but arnie's already has a lot of heat because of some drug murders that took place involving employees last year (including an **** girl). seeing as how the south burbs are the only place within driving distance where you can have booze and pussy both, i don't want the feds coming in and messing with the laws!

thanks!

Al Melrose
01-07-09, 02:52
Hey,

Thanks for the report on Arnie's, this white boy will now head south and I hope I can get one of those skinny mixed girls. I do not like the thick ones.

Silvio
01-07-09, 10:08
Fellas,

Seriously this is why the PM was invented. This is the type of shit that brings places down. Although I do appreciate the post. Theres way too much info posted here. I'd advise you guys to edit your post ASAP and be a little more discreet and maybe use the PM for additional info. I'd hate to see this place shut down before other mongers have had the chance to sample the lovely talented girls of Arnies. Let's be a little more considerate.

Balishag
01-11-09, 03:33
Man, I don't know about you guys but I'm a little sick of having to stop at the gas station and make sure I have a full tank to make it back and forth to Shaumburg or Irving Prk. Rd. Just to see if something is happing out there (that and tacking on five hours to kill). I'm looking for the good old days of fasion shows at la passada or Pine tree before it moved to who knows where. The best dream I had locally was in La Grange and that took a couple of days to make happen. I know it is asking a lot but even if I got to shell out for it I could save in time and gas. I got a list of jackpots but none of them belong on the south sub board. If anybody has a breadcrumb they can throw my way I would appreciate it cause outside of traveling out to harvey and getting a jack shack or a possible "sting" I guess I'll keep scooping the NWS of Craigslist. Side note. Harvy guy's? Really? I've got two questions but I'm looking for help so I'll keep my stupid trap shut.

Thanks guys

Fork Please
01-12-09, 01:25
Silvio is right, jeez guys..Caddyman. you just laid it out for all the blue boys to lick their chops on. These places keep a liquor license and you have to lay all this shit out for all to see?

Seriously, use some restraint..all you have to do is make a discrete mention that you have some great info and for those interested to pm..if you're going to spill the beans on every little detail then do it in a pm...You can at least make a choice on who you want to respond to based on posting history .

I'm never sure what the gory details do for those reading or, more particularly for those writing the stuff.

Le is all over this fucking board and you should edit that post. Nothing personal, just trying to protect those involved who make themselves available to us at a very high risk to themselves. You think your 420 friend would like that you did this?

This town is TIGHT.

Mr Fat G
01-12-09, 14:13
I agree with Fork
This Bull that someone out there to F%$k it up by giving details on what happen at that place and now cops are going to try to close it down
for idiots to give out details of what happend to them
Next time just give out alittle details like example
Went in drank beer and got a lap dance and thats all

Play safe please dont fin up for everyong else

Mr Fat G

Self Hi5
01-12-09, 15:01
That is way too juicy for LE! Have to show more restraint and allow the forum to do what it's intention is. To provide great intel on the hobby for hobbyists, not those trying to road block us!

Perhaps if the poster won't edit it, a mod should?

Dee Mac
01-12-09, 17:04
A regular poster can't edit their posts, only senior members can. I had some second thoughts about one of my own posts and wanted to edit it, but I can't. And I just read in Mt prospect forum a girl is giving a poster sh*t for posting info on her that led to her getting fired. Its hard for to know what is too much information sometimes.

That is way too juicy for LE! Have to show more restraint and allow the forum to do what it's intention is. To provide great intel on the hobby for hobbyists, not those trying to road block us!

Perhaps if the poster won't edit it, a mod should?

HappyGardener
01-12-09, 23:12
I was trying to figure out if this was an employee trying to get more business down that way, or a pissed off customer that thought if her threw everything in, the joint would get in trouble. But I read his other reports. He is an infrequent poster. he is not from the Chicago area, so he doesnt know that strip clubs are far and few between in this area. I know you get tired of hearing us old guys talk about Cicero, Mannhiem RD, and Ogden in Lyons back in the day, but thats exactly what would happen in those places but for a whole lot less money. And it all went away.

He also doesnt know that LE doesnt need any other excuses to go into Harvey. A post like this just brings more unwanted attention to that suburb. Back in the mid 90s, I used to go to a lot of clubs like this. IT was a rush. If you go to Atlanta like this guy does, they are all over the place. Memphis too.
But not here. So dont go and ruin a good thing by talking on and on about it. PM the info

Fork Please
01-12-09, 23:40
Most times it's par for the course, what this board is about...however, Chicago is fucked up. The streets are bare and there's more coming. chicago is remarkable in that is a major international city and it has virtually no street action anymore..at least compared to what it used to be. Happy G covered it...this town used to be WIDE open in many different ways...no more, boys. I can't think of any other city this size where it is this challenging to go out and find a decent street girl..what does that tell you?

It tells you that the powers that be are pretty fucking serious about making this city into some sort of sanitized zone.

I could really care less about most of the stuff Caddy wrote, it happens all the time here. I choose not to do it / contribute to the risk that my favs take to bring us what we need..I do it in PM almost exclusively.

The thing that bugs me about that post is that this girl did Caddy a favor that has zero to do with getting laid and he went and violated a different sort of trust...this forum is not about copping weed. It's about getting some trim.

Caddyman
01-15-09, 03:36
I think the purpose of this forum is to post credible and reliable information. Burying information in cryptic abbreviations and/or PM's is no help to anyone. I have received PM's critical of the fact I posted the street address. WTF? Arnies is in the phone book boys, its not a secret. That you can get laid in Arnies? I bet my post was the tenth to mention that fact. As for the weed reference, the stench of marijuana coming out of the dressing room could be smelled from the parking lot. Quite the paranoid lot reading this thread. Egads! There are prostitutes! In a strip club notorious for prostitution! Be quiet about it or the cops will find out!

Self Hi5
01-15-09, 14:22
I say "two tears in a bucket, **** It!"

It is a bit crazy that a city of this size is a poor venue for mongering. Perhaps when we get turned down for the Olympics, Lord Daley and his cronies will let up and some things will get to the way they should be!!!

(Even thought most of his cronies hate him!!!)

LapDogg
01-16-09, 22:57

Perhaps if the poster won't edit it, a mod should?We are talking about the Harvey Police. I wouldn't sweat the Arnie's info. Wouldn't be surprised if half of the people in there already are LE. LOL

Fork Please
01-17-09, 02:32
Meh, it's not about the fucking cops as first in line, most cops dont want to mess with this crap in any serious way except for kickbacks, perks..it's about the pta moms, politicians looking for a notch in their belts, righteous dweebs with nothing better to do, community groups..those are the folks that start this crap...

It just sets a stupid precedent..guys who enjoy their own writing, spilling every minute detail about their visits like it's a film noir..shines a big unnecessary light on everything. I'd rather go about the business of trying to preserve the places we go.

Dee Mac
01-18-09, 00:32
Pulled in to Arnies tonight about 9pm harvey's finest in the gas station across the street, no one seemed very concerned by this. 1 cover. 02 for coat check, . 05 for beer. 3 for cbj tc for me about 3 songs. 1 for doorman no one could help me with my smoking fetish. Its quite a place, slow night, maybe 6 girls, 5's to 7's will repeat. Fs available for. 6.

HappyGardener
01-19-09, 13:15
Fork Please is right about this board being used for information. Look at the You Tube video with the Chicago police. Look at the ongoing saga of OVI/janetCd and the 15th ave bookstore. People just like to use posted information as "proof" that something is going on.

Joliet Jack
01-19-09, 13:54
Fork Please is right about this board being used for information. Look at the You Tube video with the Chicago police. Look at the ongoing saga of OVI/janetCd and the 15th ave bookstore. People just like to use posted information as "proof" that something is going on.I am a newcomer looking for information. Sorry there is no way to prove that I am not a Spy/Cop/Moral Crusader/ or Pimp.

I am cheap/ old and ugly/ disabled vet/ looking for sex and where I can get some.

Joliet Jack
01-19-09, 13:56
Hi,

Newcomers are looking too.

There is no way to prove that anyone of us is not a cop/moral crusader/ or spy.

Wolfgang
01-20-09, 12:33
Hi,

We RTFF and we post. We post what we see on the strolls. We post what we find. We post our experiences and if we post enough then we get the senior status and everything goes a little better.

If you aren't willing to pay your dues, then you won't learn the game. RTFF and start with the 22 rules. Learn them and live them. And then post about the shit you do and see.

It's easy if you want it. Those who don't are either wankers or LEO 9 times out of 10.

Wolfe

Tip Itin
01-20-09, 18:08
Hi I'm a Newcomer,

I'm not a cop/moral crusader/ or spy. I thank you all for the info on this fourm. I enjoy a little female domination (pro dominatrix) any info on that here?

Itsthebossofme
01-21-09, 11:22
I enjoy a little female domination (pro dominatrix) any info on that here?There is a professional dungeon place downtown called The Continuum. I've never been there (not my thing) but from what I've been told it's non-sexual (at least not physically sexual). Other groups sometimes rent the space for private parties so that might be a different matter entirely.

"We offer nothing along the lines of prostitution, escort, massage, and there is no nudity on the part of the Mistress. Don't even ask!"

http://www.thecontinuumchicago.com/welcome.htm

Edge21
01-21-09, 12:12
Yesterday I checked out Arnies and it reminded of the old Cicero days. Good times. Thanks again for the heads up.

Also, is it true Harvey LEO are the bouncers? If they are, it actually makes me feel a little safer going inside.

SamaRy
01-21-09, 13:41
I am a newcomer looking for information. Sorry there is no way to prove that I am not a Spy/Cop/Moral Crusader/ or Pimp.

I am cheap/ old and ugly/ disabled vet/ looking for sex and where I can get some.

OK, cheap/old/ugly... Yes there is.... all it takes is to Read The Fn Forum
Find your area, and read up on it...

It really does get old, when everyother post is Hey, I am a newbie and I want to know where I can find "XXXX" Oh yeah, hey I am not a cop...

If there is a new place that is not listed, try it out, use the rules you have hopefully learned from here and then REPORT BACK !!!!

That is how people will learn and then start to trust your posts.... also some of the older guys on here will then answer your PM or maybe even back channel....

Chigod7
01-24-09, 12:07
Did anyone go see her Friday night?

What did she do?

What time did she start?

Lap dances? How much?

HappyGardener
01-24-09, 17:04
Hi,

Do you think I got 700plus posts talking about the f'ing weather? No, Francis, I went out and picked up Streetwalkers for a couple of years and posted about. When that got too hot, I switched back to AMPS, and Craigs List, and Big Dog and TER, and reported on those.

I read and read and then reread posts, learned where girls were, got names and numbers and built up some credibility. Did you get a credit card with $30K line of credit for your first credit card? No, you got one, bought stuff, paid it off, repeated, and built up a line of credit.

Its not that hard gentlemen, its not that hard. The info is there. Use it, post about it, use it, and then post about it again.

And BTW, I am the first to admit I dont post everytime I go, nor do I report as much as I used to. The reality is I go to hotel parties, the book stores, the Chinese Apts, and I have a regular girl I see maybe once a week or every two weeks. So no , I dont street hunt or go to AMPS like I used to. But I found these sources by plugging away, and gettting the info from those who trusted me.

HappyGardener
01-24-09, 17:08
Hi I'm a Newcomer,

I'm not a cop/moral crusader/ or spy. I thank you all for the info on this fourm. I enjoy a little female domination (pro dominatrix) any info on that here?
I used to know one here in town, but I think she retired. I never saw her for that type of action, but knew her more on a social level. There also used to be some that advertised in The Reader, Gentlemans Pages and Chicago After Dark.

Also look for a website called Collarme, or Collar something. Seriously dude, Google Chicago Doms or variation of the above and I think you will find what you are looking for.

Deep Subman
02-02-09, 16:07
What time do most of the woman show? I have been there around 4-5 pm and there have not been any woman. Thanks.

Gooch
02-03-09, 05:01
Tip Itin,
I think I might be the only guy on this forum that's into Femdom. Send me a PM with some specifics about what sort of BDSM activities you're into, and I'll try to help you out. I know a few Dommes.

Gooch

Hi I'm a Newcomer,

Gooch
02-03-09, 05:24
Hey HG :)

Unfortunately, there is very little usable info out there on Dommes. They are generally pretty secretive in their advertising, since they really need to weed out the undesireables. There are guys that are into BDSM, but there are more guys that are into it for the wrong reasons. In other words, sicko's.

BDSM is a unusual in that there are so many aspects of it, and not all Dommes are into all aspects. In fact, many have more limits than they do preferred activities. Weigh into that the fact that a Domme's personality has ALOT to do with how a session plays out, since it is for the most part a psychlogical activity. It's really tough to learn the territory. I spent over 5 years in it actively, and never really found exactly what I was looking for. I know some incredible dominant ladies, and had alot of fun with them, but not one of them could fulfill all my needs. And at $2-300 per session, that's a problem. It's alot more complex than just picking one from a website. I could recommend 12 Dommes to this guy, and he will probably be dissatisfied with 11 of them. Normally I try not to help out the newbies too much, but in this case I am making an exception. I understand his plight.

Gooch

I used to know one here in town, but I think she retired. I never saw her for that type of action, but knew her more on a social level. There also used to be some that advertised in The Reader, Gentlemans Pages and Chicago After Dark.

Also look for a website called Collarme, or Collar something. Seriously dude, Google Chicago Doms or variation of the above and I think you will find what you are looking for.

Donny Devito
02-03-09, 18:13
I've never seen so many people cry foul about a report before. all you have to know is it is in the town of Harvey people! Harvey is the wild wild west and puts Ford Heights to shame...well almost. it certainly puts chicago heights to shame. harvey cops are in on the take no matter what gang is pushing what drug. just pick up a paper!

http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/3418496.php?

Harvey is corrupt to the bone! You could have pics, videos, and the whole 9 and it won't matter. Why? Because it is harvey. Seriously, folks just don't know how corrupt that town is. And if you want to know hit a block around 154th and turlington off of wood st. Realize the ghetto. Ain't nothing changin in that town. The strip clubs are on of the few sources of income for that town and they're all over places that do.

If it was any other place in any other town (save for Ford Heights) I would agree with those who have their panties in a bunch but come on! It's Harvey! End of story.

Chubbybear
02-03-09, 19:01
Hi I'm a Newcomer,

I'm not a cop/moral crusader/ or spy. I thank you all for the info on this fourm. I enjoy a little female domination (pro dominatrix) any info on that here?Have you looked up Chicago Illusions?

They advertise in some pages Gentlemen might read.

Dee Mac
02-03-09, 21:57
What time do most of the woman show? I have been there around 4-5 pm and there have not been any woman. Thanks.so 4-5pm must be one the real idle hours, When I went it was about 9pm, There were about 6 girls working then, I think it was still fairly early for them, If I remember right it was a Thuursday. I try and be cool but I'm still not sure I want to be in Harvey at 1am. But at 9pm I had no problem.

Gooch
02-04-09, 08:28
Chicago Illusions is the "jackshack" of the BDSM scene. Bait and switch.

Have you looked up Chicago Illusions?

They advertise in some pages Gentlemen might read.

Moejoo
02-04-09, 10:00
Eros-chicagocom has B&D listings.

I can vouch for chicagomistresses.com being legit and having some great looking doms.

Orangie
02-04-09, 19:13
Have you looked up Chicago Illusions?

They advertise in some pages Gentlemen might read.I have a very dear friend of mine who was a dom who worked there for a short time the place is legit. She had a 2 hour drive to get there is the only reason she quit.

PittPanther
02-05-09, 10:19
First off, I don't have any problems with the BDSM lifestyle. Some of it seems appealing and I have considered participating but never pulled thew trigger.

They seem so eager to talk about what's NOT going to happen (No Prostitution!), so I'm not sure what WILL happen.

- will I been nude/exposed?
- will she be nude exposed in any way?
- can i touch her?
- will she touch me?
- is it ok if I get "aroused"?
- any relief at the end of the session?

I know, I know - I should TOFTT! I feel like one of the newbie asking about "what goes on at AMPs?" Well in this case I have done my research and I cannot find any detailed descriptions about what goes on in the dungeons. No BDSM review sites that I have found.

Without implicating any specific dungeon, is anyone willing to discuss their experiences?

Bigpopabump
02-05-09, 17:37
I had this great dream I picked up a girl named Tracy along the road (30) yesterday. Gave her a ride back to my place. Got a BBBJ for. 30 and got to feel her up while she was nude she had a little baby bump. Said she was pregnant which made it twice as sexy. I really need to start taking pics. Wanted me to take her to go get a fix but I passed I wasn't about to run around looking for junk.

Still on a roll I took a ride up to arnies a bit later around 12. Got what I was looking for within 10 minutes of being there they don't play games. But watch your pockets a friend of mine had some money lifted out of his. They are pros be careful.

Moejoo
02-05-09, 18:43
You will be nude

She will not be but may expose things to you after a few sessions

If she allows body worship you will be allowed to kiss the parts of her body that she allows, usually feet, legs, and maybe ass.

She can touch you anywhere

She expects you to be visibly aroused

Self service is allowed at the end of session.

These are pretty general answers as always YMMV but you shouldn't expect more going in to a session. Sometimes more happens after you get to know her better, sometimes not. There is such a wide array of activies that take place within b&d and s&m that much of the interaction and fun depends on mutual interests and chemistry.

Go through all the B&D ads on eros reading them through carefully and check out the website links to the dungens some of the girls work at and you will get a better feel for what is going on.

When you read a bunch of ads you will get a feel for a seperation between doms who seem real strict, angry and mean vs those who come off as more sensual in their approach and words. I have found that many of the strict doms are man haters with a lot of issues, and the more sensual ones enjoy more teasing with a softer approach. I recommend the more sensual doms.

Be careful of girls on CL who advertise dome sessions, for many of them it is just a ploy to get you and they have no knowlege of that type of play.

Tip Itin
02-05-09, 19:32
First off, I don't have any problems with the BDSM lifestyle. Some of it seems appealing and I have considered participating but never pulled thew trigger.

They seem so eager to talk about what's NOT going to happen (No Prostitution!), so I'm not sure what WILL happen.

- will I been nude/exposed?
- will she be nude exposed in any way?
- can i touch her?
- will she touch me?
- is it ok if I get "aroused"?
- any relief at the end of the session?

I know, I know - I should TOFTT! I feel like one of the newbie asking about "what goes on at AMPs?" Well in this case I have done my research and I cannot find any detailed descriptions about what goes on in the dungeons. No BDSM review sites that I have found.

Without implicating any specific dungeon, is anyone willing to discuss their experiences?- will I been nude/exposed? Yes
- will she be nude exposed in any way? Sometimes rare on a first visit
- can i touch her? ymmv very individual usually yes
- will she touch me? Yes but she won’t give you a “happy ending”
- is it ok if I get "aroused"? Oh Yes even if they pretend it not
- any relief at the end of the session? Self done One time in like 20 years I got BBBJ but oh so rare

Ron John 7779
02-05-09, 23:30
I've never seen so many people cry foul about a report before. all you have to know is it is in the town of Harvey people! Harvey is the wild wild west and puts Ford Heights to shame...well almost. it certainly puts chicago heights to shame. harvey cops are in on the take no matter what gang is pushing what drug. just pick up a paper!

http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/3418496.php?

Harvey is corrupt to the bone! You could have pics, videos, and the whole 9 and it won't matter. Why? Because it is harvey. Seriously, folks just don't know how corrupt that town is. And if you want to know hit a block around 154th and turlington off of wood st. Realize the ghetto. Ain't nothing changin in that town. The strip clubs are on of the few sources of income for that town and they're all over places that do.

If it was any other place in any other town (save for Ford Heights) I would agree with those who have their panties in a bunch but come on! It's Harvey! End of story.No shocker their bro. Its Chicago/IL politics this is the city that works...and our driving force is our corrupt system. I say just go with it.

Chad The Rtf
02-06-09, 21:23
Will they let a 19 year old in at Arnie's? I know they serve liquor at this establishment, but the security at the place seems rather seedy anyway. Do you think they'd let a 19 year old in if he makes them aware that he's only there to see the girls?

Gooch
02-07-09, 09:09
I generally agree with Tip Itin about most Dommes. Most will only let you touch or kiss them in certain ways, and they will tell you what you can or can't do. Let me rephrase... they will tell you what to do. "Kiss my leg from my foot to the top of my thigh". "Kiss each ass cheek once". That sort of stuff. Most are not shy about touching you, but I've found a few that are. Forced DATY is not unusual. I have had happy endings a few times, but I usually paid for it with pain and humiliation. It's usually the less attractive ones that will do that. I found three different fairly hot Dommes that provided a happy endings as a regular part of their activities. Two are no longer around. The other one is an addict who is into extreme play, I wouldn't recommend her except for seasoned pro's. I also had a session with a girl I had seen a few times before, only this time she got drunk, and we had sex. That was great, but she's no longer around. Some insist that you get aroused, and get pissed if you're not. Had that happen many times, it's an act they play. I don't know how she expected me to be aroused with 25 lbs of weights hanging from my balls, but whatever.

And as is the case with everything else, outside of the Chicago area, things are a little more "fun".

- will I been nude/exposed? Yes
- will she be nude exposed in any way? Sometimes rare on a first visit
- can i touch her? ymmv very individual usually yes
- will she touch me? Yes but she won’t give you a “happy ending”
- is it ok if I get "aroused"? Oh Yes even if they pretend it not
- any relief at the end of the session? Self done One time in like 20 years I got BBBJ but oh so rare

Dee Mac
02-07-09, 11:19
Will they let a 19 year old in at Arnie's? I know they serve liquor at this establishment, but the security at the place seems rather seedy anyway. Do you think they'd let a 19 year old in if he makes them aware that he's only there to see the girls?If you bring your mom they will let you in.

Humpty Hump
02-07-09, 22:30
This place seems to getting alot of attn lately so I thought I'd stop in. Opens at 4 but the girls really get there around 8. Nothing new really shows up past 8/9. Fair amount of girls on the weekend pretty much all ebony. Everything from petite and firm to built like a mack truck. Everything on the menu for bargain prices and depending on the girl some real effort goes into the show. Some of the girls can be a bit aggresive. The crowd really isn't bad alot of young homies but theyre really only paying attn to the girls and their drinks.

LapDogg
02-09-09, 22:41
Hi,

Yes, there is a way. Get about a dozen really hot looking women that are very open minded, rent hall or larger suite in a hotel, invite all seniors on this thread to a 3-day free for all (just in case one of us can't make it on any one day) and let us get our nut as many times as we want with the girls. No money is to be exchanged between the seniors, any of the girls, or yourself. That way no laws will be broken.

Only then can we share with you the secret handshake and respond to your inquiries.

Oh yeah, when you are there hosting, wear a piece of duct tape on your shirt so we know it is you.

That's about the only way we will know that you are not a spy. Of course, if you are a spy working for some government agency, this should be easy to arrange. As evidenced in the various recent news headlines, taxpayers don't mind paying for this type of stuff.

This is your first step in a journey of enlightenment.

SamaRy
02-10-09, 16:15
... Only then can we share with you the secret handshake and respond to your inquiries.

LOL!

and .... the secret decoder rings have all be cracked by uncle LEO so we should all send 20 box tops of condom packs to the special address and a new one will be sent out to you..... Stay tuned.... Same Monger Time... Same Monger Channel.