PDA

View Full Version : Another unicorn expedition Thai massage with benefits

SneakyPete7
08-21-23, 21:58
Been a while since I posted, and I admit I've had some luck since then, but the well has run dry and I'm looking for any and all info on great CMT quality thai massage with extras. Most of the ones I find recently are 40+ but I know there must be some new talent out there you veterans are keeping secret.

I'll share mine if you share yours! Forum reply or private I don't care!

SCJohn
08-21-23, 22:15
Been a while since I posted, and I admit I've had some luck since then, but the well has run dry and I'm looking for any and all info on great CMT quality thai massage with extras. Most of the ones I find recently are 40+ but I know there must be some new talent out there you veterans are keeping secret.

I'll share mine if you share yours! Forum reply or private I don't care!Every thai place that I've been to has been $60+/ hr. I haven't found any that will do more than a good legit massage. I love the stretching. I do have a Thai girl that I see out of state, but nothing in the OC.

NailBoiz1
08-22-23, 00:03
Every thai place that I've been to has been $60+/ hr. I haven't found any that will do more than a good legit massage. I love the stretching. I do have a Thai girl that I see out of state, but nothing in the OC.The only one I know is Bella from K agency. She at $360 for an hour, but great service and young. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. I have been doing this for about 5 years and have had no luck finding any good real Thai massage with HJ, etc besides Bella. We just need to get together and open one up.

AsianPussy
08-22-23, 12:08
There is a thai place in Torrance called Bangkok thai that does great massage and HE.