PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Tommy Boy
01-08-07, 10:37
Had a date with Jennifer Fri. Night. She and her pimp sometimes get a motel room at night because their house has no heat or water. Lack of ID limits motels available to them, so when I called her she was at the motel. They don't know that area so the only directions they could give me were to go down St. Claire. I picked her up there and went up 111 to get to the hourly motels in Fairmont; then drove her all the way back. In case she's down there when anyone else calls her, it's much quicker to go down I-64 to 157, take 157 south to St. Claire, left on St. Claire and 161 is the next major intersection (Metrolink station on the corner).

Jennifer knew about the incident last Tuesday when I drove by her house, asked for her and they sent out Alabama. Turns out she was in jail that day. Released the next morning. She asked me to let everybody on this forum know that the bait and switch only happened because she was in jail and she will make sure that if you drive by there and ask for her, you will get her.

She also told me about a "problem" she's having there. The location of her house has been PMed around on this forum so now a lot of us are driving by there looking for her (for which she is grateful). The "problem" she says is that other girls have noticed this so now they're hanging around her place and the place next door hoping to score dates off the guys looking for her.

What is a problem for Jennifer might be a problem for us (if we only want her and don't want to get bait & switched) but it can also be an opportunity if we are looking for other girls. Girls I've seen around those houses besides Katie include Shannon, Melissa, be*tchy Heather (not crazy Heather), Kelly & Geneva (the last two being too big for me).

Taco Hunter
01-11-07, 16:16
Take advantage of the nice weather yesterday afternoon the streets were alive from East St. Louis to Brooklyn CR, exchange and route 3 into Venice, I lost count.

PilotPete
01-12-07, 23:07
Take advantage of the nice weather yesterday afternoon the streets were alive from East St. Louis to Brooklyn CR, exchange and route 3 into Venice, I lost count.

I wish I had gotten out - 3 days of rain & ice for the weekend means no poon-tang!

Pete

Country Boy #3
01-16-07, 15:57
Any Melissa sightings lately? Niether one of the numbers I have for her are working, of course that's nothing new. I know she was in jail a couple weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything about her since.

Taco Hunter
01-17-07, 15:41
I am pretty sure I saw here this past weekend in a car on exchange with the nasty weather there is not much out walking they all must be hiding with their "boyfriends".

Tommy Boy
01-18-07, 18:57
Definitely not much out there since the weather has turned cold. Yesterday at 9 AM cruised the stroll and no one out. Was driving down Exchange and saw one girl outside of the house next to Jennifer's. Slim, white, brunette, white ball cap and gray hoodie. She may have been Heather or Shannon, I could not get a good view. Even though I slowed down she didn't even look at me; apparently was too busy arranging a date with a local. She got in his car and they took off.

Country Boy #3
01-20-07, 02:32
Had a nice date with Jenna tonight. She was walking on the north end of Exchange. Not much enthusiasm, but very good service.
Pickin's were very slim tonight.

Tommy Boy
01-22-07, 02:56
Cruised the stroll the other night. Not much out there. Saw two girls on Exchange from a distance. When I got closer, one came up to my car; I could only see her face and did not get a good look at her body (very dark out). When she got in, whoa, at least 40-50 lbs overweight. No way I was going to do her. Not sure, but I think she was either Kelly or Geneva. Told her I wasn't interested, thought she was someone else. She said, "Oh, like fucking Shannon or Jennifer? " She refused to get out of my car; said once she's in, it's too late to change my mind.

I'm not the type to get rough, so I offered her $10 to get out of my car. She tried to make it 20 but I refused. Finally she did get out, shouting back at me, "By the way, Shannon and Jennifer are both in jail, and Shannon tested positive for AIDS. " I think she was just talking shit. It's one thing to know that somebody got arrested and hauled off to jail. It's quite another to know what medical tests were performed on them and what the results were. There's no way she could know that.

Next time, I'm not letting anyone in my car unless I can see exactly what they look like first, even if I have to crack the window and ask them to step back and lift their coat for me.

I tried Jennifer's phone number and it wasn't working, but that could just be a coincidence.

Taco Hunter
01-22-07, 09:03
[QUOTE=Tommy Boy]Cruised the stroll the other night. Not much out there. Saw two girls on Exchange from a distance.

That sure does sound like a "Kelly" Stunt she once yelled at me and told me that I was not allowed to drive on HER street after she was so sweet when she thought she was going to get a date and then pulled a "SYBIL" when I refused to even let her in and I am also Pretty sure if you go back in the posts about a year ago someone said she had AIDS.

==============================================

Hi Chiapet9,

It appears that you inadverently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Knucklebuck
01-22-07, 20:30
I usually keep the door locked till I can scope her out, but once she's in I don't know what to tell you.

I wonder if you start scratching your crotch like you got crabs or something will they ask to be dropped off?

Tommy Boy
01-23-07, 10:21
Had a date with Jennifer yesterday. Good as usual. Found out a few things. The girl I had the previously posted car extraction problem with is indeed Kelly. Contrary to what Kelly said, Shannon is not in jail and does not, to Jennifer's knowledge, have AIDS. Jennifer is going to court next week on a possession charge. Melissa was in jail for three weeks but is out again.

Someone suggested to me that a good way to get an unwanted SW out of your car is to drive to the police station.

Ci-Traveler
01-23-07, 16:47
I usually keep the door locked till I can scope her out, but once she's in I don't know what to tell you.

This has happened to me on a few occasions. Once in Peoria, I let a girl into the car and she was not unacceptable - until she started talking. She was just plain strange - and her talk bordered on vulgar violence. I didn't want to deal with this kind of problem, so I went one block - stopped and told her I had changed my mind. She refused to get out of the car regardless of my trying to reason with her. She demanded .2 for nothing and no time invested. So I shrugged my shoulders and let her stay in the car. I drove to the police department. As we neared the downtown, she asked where we were going and I told her. At first she said she would just go in with me and complain, and I assured her that it would make things easier if she did just that. After all, I had asked her to get out of the car, and she refused. I could prove she was in my vehicle without my permission - maybe like just jumping in and refusing to get out? But she couldn't prove I had intent to hire her for sex.

Four blocks from the station she jumped out at a light and swore at me. There she was, standing in traffic swearing as I drove away.

Another time, in another state/city - I changed my mind and the girl refused to get out. My only choice was to pull over and get rough with her. She eventually got out.

The last time - in Portland, OR - I just got on the highway and went 10 miles before she wised up and asked to be let out.

Never any fun - but sometimes the hunting results in other adrenaline rushes......!

ci-traveler

Taco Hunter
01-23-07, 17:16
I saw Shannon yesterday and this morning on exchange and Melissa at about 11:00 today near Haymores along with a real cute curly brunette this afternoon next door to where Jennifer lives does anyone have the info on her as I did not have time to stop and enjoy her

PilotPete
01-23-07, 17:25
about 9 am Monday I just missed Jennifer and Mel but happened upon Chantelle. Black, fairly tall and chunky - she was talented. NQCIM after a long work out. Got digits but who knows when she has minutes.

Pete

Country Boy #3
01-24-07, 08:41
I saw Shannon yesterday and this morning on exchange and Melissa at about 11:00 today near Haymores along with a real cute curly brunette this afternoon next door to where Jennifer lives does anyone have the info on her as I did not have time to stop and enjoy her
That was probably Jenna.

Country Boy #3
01-24-07, 10:43
Somebody PM'd me about Angie aka Slim. He said he picked her up near Venice. She's been gone for a couple years. Be looking for her. She used to be alot of fun.

Looking #1
01-28-07, 11:31
He will be in a world of shit over this......

GRANITE CITY: Woman, 25, found dead in motel room

01/28/2007

Granite City police said the death of a woman whose body was found Saturday in a room at the Chain of Rocks Motel, 3228 West Chain of Rocks Road, was "not suspicious."

Housekeeping staff found Danielle Rugar, 25, dead at 11:30 a.m. Rugar and a man had checked into the hotel the night before and the man checked out at 11 a.m., the Madison County coroner's office said. The coroner's office conducted an autopsy Saturday, but did not state publicly a cause of death.

Country Boy #3
01-28-07, 13:33
I found Melissa last night on Collinsville Rd. between Exchange and Lynch. We had a great couple of hours. I dropped her off near Lynch and 13th. I tried to take one for the team, and get a charger for her phone, but we couldn't find one that would work. She said Glenda's still MIA. There's a girl named Brenda that looks like her. Does anybody know a redhead named Laurie? We saw her will we were out, and she knew Melissa. I recognized her, but I'll be damned if I can remember were from. Melissa said she's a street girl, but I don't think that's were I know her from. She's about 6" taller than Melissa, around early 30's.

Taco Hunter
01-29-07, 14:57
Whats Up with the report counter it looks like everyone's is stuck

Payforfun
01-31-07, 21:33
He will be in a world of shit over this......

GRANITE CITY: Woman, 25, found dead in motel room

01/28/2007

Granite City police said the death of a woman whose body was found Saturday in a room at the Chain of Rocks Motel, 3228 West Chain of Rocks Road, was "not suspicious."

I saw that. Having it announced 'not suspicious' right away, was, rather suspicious to me, lol.

I would think they would wait, till they found and talked to whomever signed for the room,etc.

Looking #1
01-31-07, 23:33
I saw that. Having it announced 'not suspicious' right away, was, rather suspicious to me, lol.

I would think they would wait, till they found and talked to whomever signed for the room,etc.

I don't know about any one else, but I would think any 25 year old found dead in a motel is suspicious. Maybe they found drugs and she overdosed.

Jannisary
01-31-07, 23:34
Yeah I found that odd too. What I really find weird is the lack of information in the newspapers about several different suspicious deaths of young women in the area. There was the woman found dead by the railroad tracks in Brooklyn, the woman who was assaulted and died at the Discreet and I'm sure several others in the last year or two. I know these women are at the margins of society but damn. Other than the initial story I don't think anything has been printed since about the cases.

Country Boy #3
02-01-07, 14:20
An unmarked maroon Ford Mustang, with a black bra on the front, had somebody stopped on 2nd st next to Exchange Ave around 9:30 this morning. It looked pretty serious when I went by. I didn't go back by to see what was going on. Be Careful.

Country Boy #3
02-01-07, 14:22
I had my first date with Shannon this morning. She's a sweet gal. Excellent service.

PilotPete
02-02-07, 18:25
Country - you are the man. It has been too damn cold outside and I figured nobody was out, but you're still trolling (and catching). My hat is off to you, sir.

Pete

Country Boy #3
02-02-07, 20:45
Country - you are the man. It has been too damn cold outside and I figured nobody was out, but you're still trolling (and catching). My hat is off to you, sir.

Pete
Like they say, there's no rest for the wicked.

Taco Hunter
02-06-07, 21:29
I found her in Brooklyn Again in the late afternoon and had a great 3 hours with this fine young thing and then dropped her off by the liquor store.

I over heard her on my phone tell another guy just ask anyone down there for Slim and they should be able to find her. so go look her up and she will keep you warm during this cold stretch

Country Boy #3
02-11-07, 16:57
Had some fun with Shannon last night. She was near the wash rack. I made a couple passes, but didn't see anyone else out. Uncle LEO had a pickup stopped on Exchange just north of the interstate.

Taco Hunter
02-12-07, 16:17
Has anyone seen Angie AKA Slim Lately I have been looking for her again and asking around and no one seems to know anything about her whereabouts

PilotPete
02-12-07, 21:10
I finally got a chance to get a date with Jennifer. Excellent gal - talented and sweet.

Rosco2
02-13-07, 03:14
Are there ever any ladies working that truck stop across from Gateway International Raceway, on Route 203?

Flstn96
02-14-07, 10:16
I am in that truck stop quite a bit but never see any ladies there or around Burger King. Lots of State LE around there. Probably that and security keeps them away.

Are there ever any ladies working that truck stop across from Gateway International Raceway, on Route 203?

Tommy Boy
02-15-07, 10:00
Are there ever any ladies working that truck stop across from Gateway International Raceway, on Route 203?The girls don't work there. Too much security. But occasionaly they do stop in for food, cigarettes, etc. , when getting a ride back from a date. Back in the day when Melissa had a car and a working phone, I used to meet her in the parking lot and then we'd drive to a motel from there.

The same is true of the Phillips 66 station on the corner of CR and 203. Fairmont cops hang out there a lot. The girls don't walk there because Fairmont will pick them up between there and the RR overpass. But they do stop in when getting rides to and from dates. I bumped into Jennifer there once when she was buying cigarettes.

BTW, I'm sure many of us have had girls ask us to swing by the Burger King and buy them some food after a date. Beware that Jennifer will order two of everything so she can feed her pimp.

UpForFun
02-18-07, 19:09
Went out around 11pm and checked the loops on CR and EX. Saw one wsw on CR near lake ave. Made a loop to check her out, but as I got closer I decided to pass. She was about 5’9” neck length dirty blonde hair, face maybe 4 on scale. She had a big coat on and could not tell the body type, but didn’t like overweight. I didn’t see any thing else out.

Came back thru the around 3:30am on my way home, was on EX. when I made contact with a wsw on the porch. She said her name was Cherokee and that she was Indian. I said you are, like I believed her. Face 5, about 5’7“ with shoulder length black hair. We chatted a little. I wanted the to get some of that pu$$ and she suggest I get a room so she can take care of me. I decided not to because it was late and I needed to get home. Oh, she is 420 friendly, she wanted to do it if I got a room. That’s another reason I didn’t go for the room because that’s not my thing. I got the lollipop service which was about a 4 maybe 5. I think it would have been better it we had a room, maybe.

Here’s the weird thing, she say her girlfriend was in the car (red, I think grand prix) in the driveway and wanted me to give her 10 so she could give it to her for weed. Now this all took place before I got my service. I told her that that was not going to happen and said to her that you might run off. She offered to leave her coat with me. I still said no way, what am I going to do with your coat if you don’t come back. I can’t take it home with me.

Now later when we were cleaning up from our parking spot, I noticed a car coming from behind as I rolled off to drop her off. I was that red car she said her girlfriend was driving. It followed me thru two right turns and when I dropped Cherokee off, she went back to it. It didn’t freak me out or anything. I never did see the girlfriend in the car, windows was tinted. For all I know, it could have been her pimp.

I asked her how do I get in touch with her again, she kind of laughed and said that she is not really in one place right now.

Taco Hunter
02-19-07, 13:41
Turn up the HODAR they should be crawling out from under the rocks they have been hiding under and Safe Mongering to all

Knucklebuck
02-20-07, 18:32
Hit St. clair Ave today, normally I stick to the South side but I had some time this afternoon. As soon as I hit the area I remember why I get the shakes here. So much damn traffic!

Right at Discreet there is a fairly young looking redhead with what seemed like a decent body. Kept going because I didn't want to end up IN Discreet's confines. Goto Brooklyn and there is a smoking hot gal in jeans and a jean jacket walking away from that C-mart. Circled around and she ended up going into the Platinum Club...what a shame.

Then I made several trips on Exchange past the house where I guess most of the girls work out of. There was so much traffic up/down this street cars were stacked 5 deep. 1st time through see a chick with long curly hair wearing a leather jacket (Slim?). Next time through see a girl with black hair (Cherokee?). I pass both times. Next I see a girl who I was hoping was Jennifer. Circled back, picked her up and name was Shannon. Went to this apt parking lot across CR and we were right out in the open. Unfortunately, there wasn't a lot of choices to get this done. Anyway, BBBJCIM with swallow for $30...gotta say, it was pretty good. Anyway, go to leave and some old guys were scoping us out and pulled into the lot right when we were pulling out. Then, an East St. Louis cop pulled onto the side street like bat out hell went past me and sat at the intersection right next to the lot where we were parked. I looked back and there happened to be a cargo van at that intersection with someone sitting in the driver's seat the whole time I did my business. Hope it wasn't a news van or some shit...no telling nowadays.

I got Shannon dropped off without incident. She didn't have any numbers to give out unfortunately. I cruised back by the Wash Rack and the one girl from Discreet was there with a short blonde who wasn't bad looking either. These girls were flagging traffic heavy duty. I considered myself lucky and booked out of the area.

Knucklebuck
02-24-07, 18:10
Found Shannon again today on Exchange. Apparently the normal hangout for the ladies has been boarded up so they are a block west of Exchange at the corner of 3rd (don't know what that street parallel to Exchange is.)

Anyway, ball sucking, deep throating, and swallowing for $40.

Jannisary
02-24-07, 19:42
Believe it or not, that road is called "REAR Exchange ave". At least according to Mapquest!

Country Boy #3
02-25-07, 19:30
I had a great date with Melissa this afternoon. I found her on C. Rd. near the railroad bridge. I dropped her off on Lynch.
I think Shannon at the wash rack. She was standing by the shed waving me over, but I won't pull on to the lot.
There was a green Chevy malibu, with a spot light on the left side, driving around. I couldn't tell if he was LE or not.

Tommy Boy
02-28-07, 10:03
Now later when we were cleaning up from our parking spot, I noticed a car coming from behind as I rolled off to drop her off. I was that red car she said her girlfriend was driving. It followed me thru two right turns and when I dropped Cherokee off, she went back to it. It didn’t freak me out or anything. I never did see the girlfriend in the car, windows was tinted. For all I know, it could have been her pimp.

It probably was her pimp/boyfriend, or whatever. I've heard from several sources that Cherokee, real name Mindy, will set customers up to be robbed, specifically, a car will show up at your car date parking spot and a couple of dudes will pop out. When she asked you for the ten to take to her "girlfriend," probably what she was really going to do was tell the guy what parking spot she was trying to get you to go to. Since you didn't fall for that, it probably took them a while to find you and you got out on time.

If you're going to have a date with Mindy, never go to the spot she suggests. Always use your own spot. Better yet, get a room. And make sure you're not being followed. I personally avoid her; she's way too shifty for me.

KC Questor
02-28-07, 19:51
Tried out So. Broadway on Sunday, but it was too cold out (or else everyone was watching the Oscars). So I headed up to St. Claire to see what was happening there. No one was outside Discreet, and I've yet to get the courage to actually go inside. Anyone able to write a description of the place so don't feel like a total n00b when I venture inside? Anyway, proceeded up to the Wash Rack and saw a large woman waving at cars -- no takers. So whipped around and went down First towards Exchange. Passed a skinny someone all bundled up; got the look but kept going. No one on Exchange, but there was a train stopped on the tracks so couldn't go though. Headed back and slowed down again for the person on First. It was a mousy blonde who asked to get out of the cold.

Why didn't I get her name? I don't know. But she was skinny under all her layers and looked really young. When she said she was 27, I didn't bother asking for ID. She was tweaking pretty hard, and accepted an offer of $20. Parked at a church (!) on Rear Exchange, where she used her mouth adequately -- except when she stopped to bounce to the tunes on my stereo. Next time I'll choose more sedate music. Gave her a bottle of water to rinse after the spit, and dropped her off at a house on 4th. As she got out, some guy came out from the back (it was dark) and shouted "Where you been, *****?". So I decided to, um, leave.

UpForFun
03-01-07, 13:23
If you're going to have a date with Mindy, never go to the spot she suggests. Always use your own spot. Better yet, get a room. And make sure you're not being followed. I personally avoid her; she's way too shifty for me.Tommy Boy,

Thanks for the advice about Cherokee/Mindy. If I see her again, I will use my on spot.

UpForFun

Country Boy #3
03-01-07, 20:59
I couldn't belive how slow it was on the east side last night. The weather was great. I was expecting it to be hopping, but not the case. Nothing at the wash rack all night. I saw 1 or 2 on Exchange during the night, but no one I recocgnized. Nothing on Collinsville Rd. Only saw one LEO. He was way down on Lynch.

PilotPete
03-02-07, 18:54
I couldn't belive how slow it was on the east side last night. The weather was great. I was expecting it to be hopping, but not the case. Nothing at the wash rack all night. I saw 1 or 2 on Exchange during the night, but no one I recocgnized. Nothing on Collinsville Rd. Only saw one LEO. He was way down on Lynch.

1st of the month - it happens pretty regularly

Jannisary
03-03-07, 18:57
I spent quite a bit of time Wednesday in the area. Late morning I got to the area. I took Collinsville Rd. to Rt3 and didn't see anything. I went up Rt3 and turned onto 1st and then to Exchange. I saw two very good looking wsw walking south on Exchange. One had dark hair past her shoulders and the other had blondish brown hair about shoulder length. Both probably in the mid-20s, though its hard to tell from the car. They both looked pretty good, smiled and waved, and I was tempted to pull over right there. But I was being cautious and figured I might want to circle back around again just make sure there weren't any LE or other stuff lurking about. The dark haired girl looked especially good to me. Of course you can figure out what happened, I circled back around and they were gone! I cruised around and came back but didn't see them again so I gave up and took Rt3 north.

I got up to Brooklyn without seeing any possibles at the wash rack or walking along the route. I circled around the club area for a bit, its nice to look things over in broad daylight sometimes. I noticed they finally started the demolition of Buddies and the other burnt building next to PT's. If I was PT's or a resident of Brooklyn I'd be mighty pissed that it took this long to those buildings cleaned up. Damn, they were forfeited to the feds almost a decade ago, left to sit vacant and rot, then burnt, and finally left as burnt dangerous eyesores. All of this courtesy of the federal gov't and one particular fed. judge who doesn't want the property used for adult entertainment. He, the judge, finally granted the property over to Brooklyn but with the promise they wouldn't be sold for use by adult entertainment biz.

Brooklyn is fucked and a self righteous judge isn't going to fix that. What the heck is that property good for now EXCEPT some connection to adult entertainment. I bet PT's would pay the city good money for those properties to fix their parking problems but heaven forbid they do that.

I stopped at the adult bookstore for a RFT. Next door at the old Fantasyland building two workmen were boarding up a pretty big hole in the wall. Not sure what's up with that, probably vandals or vagrants maybe. Take a close look at the Fantasyland building sometime, its the same story with it. Vacant, no upkeep, rotted, and rather quickly now starting to deteriorate. There's obvious water damage and rot in the south wall where the workmen were boarding it up. But its not being used for adult entertainment so the judge is probably fucking happy. What a waste, how soon will it be until that building mysteriously catches fire and burns? I was curious enough that I considered approaching the workmen and asking them about the building and if anything was being done to it, maybe see if they'd let me take a peek inside but of course I thought better of it and just got in my car with my RFT and headed back down Rt3.

Later about supper time, I cruised the stroll area again. I saw three wsw on Exchange. One was overweight and scary looking the other two were okay looking. Wound up picking "Melissa", maybe the same one posted about here but she didn't quite look like the pictures posted here. Once in the car I noticed her lips were severly cracked, chapped, or something or she had been chewing the hell out of them. It just didn't look healthy to me. Had been hoping for a bj and fs at one of the notels but just didn't like the look on her face literally. She was pleasant and let me get a good fondle of both breasts on the le check but I couldn't get past those sore looking lips. I didn't tell her that and made up another excuse but I dropped her back near where I picked her up at. I gave her a couple of bucks, figured the double boob grab was worth at least that much and headed out.

Tommy Boy
03-04-07, 13:28
The entrance is on the east side of the building off the little fenced lot. The door you can see from the road is just a small entry foyer. There’s another heavy bolted door you need to knock on to get inside if there’s no attendant out at the time. It’s real cramped in there, once through the door you’re in sort of a small hallway as I recall. There are some offices and a window I believe off to the left. If you make a left then a right your in the little hallway where the three rooms I’m aware of are. They are very very small and crappy. In both cases the girls took the $20 room fee somewhere after we had a room before returning for the date. I only went there the second time because I was hoping to find Drew there again. Had a good date with her despite the surroundings the first time. Second trip was a major disappointment.

While we’re on the subject of motels, I used the Royal Inn on 10th street one time but that was a major turn off too. Got the room off the little lobby were you check in. The room wasn’t too bad but about the time we were ready to get down to business an argument developed outside the door in the lobby. I was expecting gunshots to ring out at any time. Nothing came of it but was a big distraction.
The problem with both Discreet and the Royal Inn is that you are on the girls' home turf and basically at their mercy. I've only been to Discreet once over a year ago and by a fluke ended up having a very good date with, of all people, Danielle who advertizes in the RFT. She of course does not usually hang out there. The room I was in had no door, just a curtain. I've heard about guys getting ripped off there; the girl collects her fee in advance and then "steps out for a second" and doesn't come back (a Cherokee trick). The other problem is you have no idea who's available until after you get in there and the selection may be very disappointing.

I've had more experience with the Royal Inn. This place is a hotel, not a motel; all the rooms are off of a central hallway. There is a small lobby and you are buzzed through a locked door into this hallway. This is not an hourly place. The girls live there and so do crack dealers. There are almost always rough looking characters hanging in the hallway. Some will try to sell you drugs, the rest are just beggars, persistent beggars. Never go down that hallway by yourself after a date; have the girl escort you out.

Be aware that if a girl takes you there for a date, she usually does not have her room paid up. So you'll end up shelling out $40 for that. The first time I had a date there was with Lala. She quoted me an amazingly low price of FS for only $30. But that was in addition to $40 for the room and the $10 visitor fee, so I was really in for $80.

You have to be careful not to get ripped off here. One trick I've heard about is that while you're paying for the room and filling out the slip, the girl gets buzzed through the door and goes to her now paid up room while you are stuck locked out in the lobby (also a Cherokee trick). If you complain, a very large black dude will encourage you to leave.

My advice is only go to the Royal Inn with a girl you know and trust. Donna, an older gal whom I've dated more often than I care to admit, lives there and I was there recently with her.

UpForFun
03-05-07, 22:06
Today around 3pm.

I had to go accross the river to do something so I decided to make a pass thur the spots on my way back. Well somehow I found myself in the I-64 E land instead of I-70 land where I wanted to go. I think the little head was driving at that time. :) So we decided to go ahead and make a pass thur the area. Went down St. Clair and hit 1st st. Lot of cars and people walking. Looked like people were getting off work from down the road. Went by two wsw near the little park area. At the time I didn't know they were sw until I passed and was giving the look. Went up exchange and saw two more sw and a lot of guys in the yards. But by this time the big head had took over driving duties again because I still needed to be somewhere esle.

Hit exchange a little after 4pm.

Saw and picked up wsw and that I saw on my earlier pass. Did the po.po check. We asked for each others name. She said Jennifer, and I thought this is the girl everyone looks for on the stroll. No need for me to give a description because it has been given many times.

Started out with a cbj, but ended with the Poon Tang. She is very nice and sweet.

PS. Tommy Boy, Jennifer said hi.

UpForFun
03-07-07, 20:41
Hi There!

I was just wondering how much that visit with Jennifer cost you and did you take her to a nearby hotel too?

HenisThe standard that I found in other post. Car date, have not done the room thing yet. But will have to for sure the next from the time.

Tommy Boy
03-08-07, 10:57
Jennifer is no longer living in the house on Exchange. You can still find her around there during the day and evening, as Up for Fun reported. But later at night and early in the morning she is more likely to be at the motel that she and her pimp/boyfriend Cheese have been staying at the last month or two in Alorton. Melissa has moved into the house and is staying there with Cheese's brother.

The last time I gave out motel info on Jennifer, I received a complaint. So let me make two things clear: One, I have corresponded with the moderator and he told me that it is perfectly alright to post the name of a motel a girl is staying at as long as the room number is not included in the report. Two, I discussed this matter with Jennifer and specifically received her permission to post motel info on the forum and give out the room number in PMs.

I called Jennifer the other day in the morning and found out she is at the Relax Inn/Lakeside Motel in Alorton on Hwy 15. She gives crappy directions telling me to go to Missouri Ave. in East St. Louis and follow it out to the motel. Instead I took the freeway. Just take 64 to 255 south to Hwy 15 west and it is only one block to the motel. There are two motels on the north side of Hwy 15 and one on the south side. You have to go to the first light and use the frontage roads to access the motels. The Sign in front of her motel says "Relax Inn" and the one in back by the entrance says "Lakeside Motel."

This is a pretty good setup for motel dates. You can get a room by the hour right there in that motel for $15 (13+2). You can't use her room because Cheese is there. Or you can get a room at the Budget Motel across the road for $20 (18+2). We went to Budget and they had suprisingly large rooms, definitely better than the places in Fairmont. Also, there is a gas station with convenience store right there on the corner. So it's basically a one-stop date, fast in and fast out, unless you end up giving her a ride to the hood.

She splits her time between the motel and the hood, so the best way to find her is to call her. Her phone has had minutes lately.

Rosco2
03-10-07, 01:09
Is LE still cracking down on boy-girl fun in Granite City? Remember the hospital CEO who was arrested in Granite City and the complaining custard store owner who always complained to LE about boy-girl fun.

I'm hoping things have changed. Do you think it's relatively safe now to go fishing for ladies around the motels of Chain of Rocks Road and Hardees?

In a few weeks, I'll be coming in from out-of-town (Columbia, Missouri). Otherwise, I'd make the rounds myself to find out.

Taco Hunter
03-12-07, 07:52
Senior members may PM me for slim's digits and they probably wont last long as she said minutes were running out and since its an area code I am not familiar with the phone is probably not legit

PilotPete
03-12-07, 21:21
Senior members may PM me for slim's digits and they probably wont last long as she said minutes were running out and since its an area code I am not familiar with the phone is probably not legitI saw Slim the other day and she had no phone but said she was usually around near the clubs in Brooklyn. Fairly talanted and pleasant white girl, early 20's, longish thick blond hair.

I recomend

Rosco2
03-13-07, 00:29
There seems to be some confusion regarding Collinsville Road and Collinsville Avenue. At least 2 people have asked if they are the same street. A third person answered yes. However, they are *NOT* the same street. They're two very different streets.

Collinsville Road (really known as 9th Street south of the railroad overpass near Lake Ave.) is where most of the action is. Exchange Avenue intersects Col. Road.

Collinsville Avenue, on the other hand, is a few blocks northwest of Col. Road. Part of East Saint Louis's downtown business district resides along Col. Avenue near Broadway. Both Col. Avenue and Col. Road intersect St. Clair Ave. (aka, Route 3).

Speaking of Lake Avenue, don't confuse it with Lake Drive, which runs along the big state park and can be taken from Route 111 (aka Kingshighway) on your way south from Miss Kitty's and Hustler to PT's Centreville--if you want to avoid taking Highway 64. Hook a right at Route 157.

Another little map secret is that 8th Street from Broadway will lead you to Mississippi Avenue, which travels down to Sauget and the Penthouse and PT's Clubs.

All this is found on maps.Google.com. Enjoy! But remember a lot of street signs are missing in East St. Louis, so make note of special landmarks on the maps and even make use of the close-up Satellite views available at Google Maps.

Using the nifty Satellite View, for example, you'll see the Geodesic Dome building in Lincoln Park on 15th Street, which can help you find Piggot Ave. , which leads to Highways 64/55/70 and home.

Rik56
03-13-07, 11:23
Hi,

I'm new to this site. Last summer on Exchange on the corner by the interstate there was a tall older blonde long legs shorter dirty blonde hair. Is she still there? Any reviews on her?

Thanks

Tommy Boy
03-13-07, 12:37
Is LE still cracking down on boy-girl fun in Granite City? Remember the hospital CEO who was arrested in Granite City and the complaining custard store owner who always complained to LE about boy-girl fun.

I'm hoping things have changed. Do you think it's relatively safe now to go fishing for ladies around the motels of Chain of Rocks Road and Hardees?

In a few weeks, I'll be coming in from out-of-town (Columbia, Missouri). Otherwise, I'd make the rounds myself to find out.
I've been up there a couple of times lately. Have not seen LE but have not seen any girls either.

PilotPete
03-13-07, 18:39
Hi,

I'm new to this site. Last summer on Exchange on the corner by the interstate there was a tall older blonde long legs shorter dirty blonde hair. Is she still there? Any reviews on her?

Thanks
I know who you mean, but forgot her name. She had nice bolt-ons and was reasonably talaented. She hails from Mississippi and was an escort there according to her. I haven't seen her for awhile.

Kemo Sabe
03-13-07, 22:01
I know who you mean, but forgot her name. She had nice bolt-ons and was reasonably talaented. She hails from Mississippi and was an escort there according to her. I haven't seen her for awhile.PilotPete,

I think that the girl's name was Loren.

Henis

Tommy Boy
03-16-07, 09:02
I know who you mean, but forgot her name. She had nice bolt-ons and was reasonably talaented. She hails from Mississippi and was an escort there according to her. I haven't seen her for awhile.
I'm pretty sure you guys are talking about Lorna. She has a definite southern accent, mid-forties but well preserved, boob job that's not too big, just enough to take out the sag and make them look perky.

I give her mixed reviews. Plus side: she gives good head, gets into FS, not only lets you kiss her, but actually gets into it. Minus side: does not allow DATY, thinks she's worth more than the going rate, and babbles a lot, sometimes randomly. She's one of those whom crack apparently makes a little crazy, so, you never know what her state of mind is going to be. Have not seen her out in a while.

UpForFun
03-18-07, 11:42
Around 8:15am I saw 2 bsw on CR between Lynch and Lake Ave. One even holler when I drove by. The sun was out and it was it was nice and bright out so I could see very well, and neither one worth picking up. That was all I saw out.

Respect4
03-20-07, 02:16
I would have been tempted to say "Fine, hope you have cab fare home or friends in Highland" and headed for the interstate.
I've never had a problem with Kelly, but then I've never let her in the car without the intention of doing business either. OK I know what you guys are thinking; but hey it's slow out there sometimes....and besides big girls gotta eat too!

Here's a link to her gallery photo.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=29983

REDAfter seeing that pic why would anyone stop. They were not attractive at all they would have to pay me. LOL.

Respect4
03-22-07, 00:58
You may see or not see whom you choose. If your idea of being helpful to this board is criticizing other members you can piss-off.Your are totaly right and I owe you an apology, So I am sorry.

Taco Hunter
03-26-07, 07:55
Went trolling on Sunday around 1-2 it was 80 degrees and nothing to see anywhere real disappointed

Monday morning early I catch a glimpse of a young cute blonde on CR that goes by Ashley

BBBJ not to bad had to hold her hands to get her to use her mouth more but the sex was great she is very vocal

claims to be 21 and new to the area and had a baby in october and that she does not like to be out during the day and she had no digits enjoy this one while its still pretty fresh

Respect4
03-26-07, 18:01
Apology accepted…welcome to the board BTW.

I haven’t hit the tract in some time now. Drove down St Clair Ave around 9:00 this morning on civilian business. Nothing in front of Discreet or the wash rack. Didn’t check Exchange or CR do to what I was driving at the time.Thanks for the acception, and the welcoming.

Stl Guy 314
03-26-07, 20:38
Went trolling on Sunday around 1-2 it was 80 degrees and nothing to see anywhere real disappointed

Monday morning early I catch a glimpse of a young cute blonde on CR that goes by Ashley

BBBJ not to bad had to hold her hands to get her to use her mouth more but the sex was great she is very vocal

claims to be 21 and new to the area and had a baby in october and that she does not like to be out during the day and she had no digits enjoy this one while its still pretty freshWow, she is quite the looker, how much did it cost to take that picture?

Taco Hunter
03-27-07, 07:34
Wow, she is quite the looker, how much did it cost to take that picture?

the pics were free

Rosco2
03-27-07, 13:11
Wow, the experience I had with Stacy (aka Shannon) was awesome. What a sweetheart. She is so kind and giving. Treat her right if you see her. You'll be rewarded.

I picked her up at Bob's Truck And Equipment Wash, otherwise known as the "Wash Rack." Shannon is 5'1", sandy blonde hair, blue-grey eyes, hwp, and probably mid- or late-twenties. It was Sunday afternoon about 3:45 PM.

We drove to the Deluxe Motel on Missouri Avenue (aka Route 15). I think the motel was called Deluxe--started with a "D." It's south of and next door to the Relax Inn. $15 gets you 2 hours in a reasonably good and clean room. Porn on the tv, but we didn't use it. $35 for the overnight stay.

To get to the motel, I drove southwest on 9th Street and hooked a left at Missouri. The street sign for Missouri was missing, of course, but you'll recognize the street because it's the one just before Broadway. By the way, 9th Street is the first street just south of the Discreet Motel. I think 9th's sign was missing too, so you'll need to remember landmarks like the Discreet Motel. The motel's sign was also missing last weekend, though the sign was present in late January. Try to remember landmarks like railroad tracks and overpasses too, because you just don't know when the next sign will turn up missing.

Travel southeast on Missouri for about 3 miles and you'll come across the clearly visible motel sign on the left. You could also take the Highways 64 and 255 to get to Missouri Ave. Incidentally, if you want the best hourly motel in the area, I agree with someone who said it's the Budget Motel. It's just a few hundred feet further down the road. $20 for 2 hours. $45 for overnight.

Anyway, back to the lovely Shannon. She told me her real name is Stacy when we saw an LE car after the date was over. I gave her my real first name, too. I always use my real name with ladies, but I can understand their desire to use a pseudonym.

We both cleaned up in the motel room before the date started, cleaning our hands really good with soap and water. I offered her the opportunity to take a shower all by herself if she wanted--we had 2 hours after all, plenty of time. She declined the shower, but said don't worry, "I'll wash up down there, too." She's such a sweet lady. I was happy to see her enjoying the jar of roasted nuts I had in the car on the way to the motel.

After the date, she wanted me to drop her off at the same place I picked her up, Bob's Wash Rack. So I took her to the exact spot like she wanted. I miss her already.

Kemo Sabe
03-27-07, 21:10
Would you believe that Shannon is over 30 years old? I know she looks younger!

Henis

Tommy Boy
03-28-07, 08:41

claims to be 21 and new to the area and had a baby in october and that she does not like to be out during the day and she had no digits enjoy this one while its still pretty fresh
She is not new to the area. She was working the stroll as blonde Ashley a year and a half ago. Then she was incarcerated a while and had the baby referred to above and came back as black-haired Shorty A six months ago. Now she is blonde Ashley again. She has gotten mixed reviews on this board; she can be bitchy and impatient at times.

Taco Hunter
03-28-07, 12:06
Tommy I know the Ashley you are referring to and this is a different one for sure the other was blonde, red and black haired and I have not seen her in a while did you peek at the photo?

Kemo Sabe
03-28-07, 17:48
Tommy I know the Ashley you are referring to and this is a different one for sure the other was blonde, red and black haired and I have not seen her in a while did you peek at the photo?I saw the girl in Chiapet9's post today around 11:30 am wearing the same clothes. I know the other Ashley that uses the name "Shorty A" real well. I think that they are two different girls. Chiapet's girl was standing in front of the white house at 1219 Collinsville Rd today just a short distance from the old Hillcrest Hotel. I saw Anglie a.k.a. Slim at the same house a few weeks ago.

Henis

Ignacio D
03-29-07, 02:59
I have seen her twice in the last week and both times I was very satisfied. However, I'm getting more and more nervous picking up SW on Collinsville Rd, I'm just getting a bad feeling, could be that I just quit smoking a month ago, who knows. I'm thinking about hooking up with some of the area massage ladies from RFT or CL, any recomendations?

UpForFun
04-02-07, 11:32
Friday:
There was sw around CR and the side streets. Saw a slim bsw and a wsw walking together along the Lake Ave and the other streets. Didn’t stop, but one might have been worth a try.

Back on CR and saw another slim bsw that looked worth a try so I stopped.
She limps over to the car and she looks different close up. I said, oh, I thought you were someone else. She said come on baby, I will do anything for you and lifts up her shirt and showed me her boobs right there on CR standing outside my car around 4:30pm. I gave her some loose coins from the console and asked what her name was. She told me her name was Amanda. I then drove off. (Boobs were a sagging C)

Saw another bsw a little ways down CR with shades on that I also decided to pass by once I got a close up.

UpForFun
04-02-07, 11:34
Picked up Jennifer on Exchange for a motel date which would be my first motel date. As I drove she asked for the last of my soda which I said sure. Got the room(Relax Inn) and two sodas for 30. In the room we both undress and washed off. She started with a cbj and some ball touching which felt good. She then asked me how I wanted it and I said get on your back. This was the only position we did it but with different variations. I worked up a sweat and some might have dropped on her.

Ok, this is where things go into uncharted waters for me. After I finally pop, I get up and wipe the sweat off me and clean up. I reached for my soda and notice it had been open, damn, she opened both sodas now I have nothing to drink. I turn around and she is uncovered stretched out sleep. I had some time so I let her sleep and I flip on the tube and watch some news and porn. I thought if I let her sleep a bit that it will be long enough for me to pop again since I had the time to spare.
So a little while passes and I am done flipping the tube. I try to wake her up and nice sweet Jen doesn’t seem like the same person I picked up. Her arms swinging and saying leave be alone and pulls the cover over her head. Ok, I still had a little time to spare so I got dressed and flipped the channels again. Sure wish I had my soda to drink. Now it’s getting time where I have to be going so I try and wake her again. It was like the first time I tried to wake her with her say noooo, I’m not ready to go. It took a bit of shaking her but I finally got her to get up. She got dressed and we get to the car and she turns back to sweet Jen again and tells me she was sorry for what happen.

She had told be to go at one point when I was trying to wake her. Now if I wasn’t the one that got the room, I would have left. But I wasn’t leaving anyone in a room I paid for.

Has anybody else had anything like this happen to them?

Tommy Boy
04-03-07, 08:32
Tommy I know the Ashley you are referring to and this is a different one for sure the other was blonde, red and black haired and I have not seen her in a while did you peek at the photo?
Sorry guys. I should have looked at the photo before opening my mouth.

Tommy Boy
04-03-07, 09:04
Ok, this is where things go into uncharted waters for me. After I finally pop, I get up and wipe the sweat off me and clean up. I reached for my soda and notice it had been open, damn, she opened both sodas now I have nothing to drink. I turn around and she is uncovered stretched out sleep. I had some time so I let her sleep and I flip on the tube and watch some news and porn. I thought if I let her sleep a bit that it will be long enough for me to pop again since I had the time to spare.
So a little while passes and I am done flipping the tube. I try to wake her up and nice sweet Jen doesn’t seem like the same person I picked up. Her arms swinging and saying leave be alone and pulls the cover over her head. Ok, I still had a little time to spare so I got dressed and flipped the channels again. Sure wish I had my soda to drink. Now it’s getting time where I have to be going so I try and wake her again. It was like the first time I tried to wake her with her say noooo, I’m not ready to go. It took a bit of shaking her but I finally got her to get up. She got dressed and we get to the car and she turns back to sweet Jen again and tells me she was sorry for what happen.

She had told be to go at one point when I was trying to wake her. Now if I wasn’t the one that got the room, I would have left. But I wasn’t leaving anyone in a room I paid for.

Has anybody else had anything like this happen to them?
I've had a lot of motel dates with Jennifer and she is usually very respectful of your time and even asks if you have time and mind if she takes a shower. The combination of the multiple soda drinking and urgent sleeping makes me think she had just come off of a crack binge. When they come into enough money, some of these girls will smoke crack for two or even three days straight with no sleep. Then they go into what they call a "crack coma" (not a real coma of course) where they sleep for a whole day or more. She was probably ready to go into one of those. The soda is an indicator because crack makes you thirsty. The girls prefer it to water because it has calories.

A couple of weeks ago Jennifer told me she was cutting back on the crack and eating more because she was concerned about losing too much weight. Sadly, I think she has fallen off of that wagon. I found out she is doing something she told me she would never do, namely stay at the Royal Inn. I hope she doesn't sink too far.

Tommy Boy
04-03-07, 09:31
I have seen her twice in the last week and both times I was very satisfied. However, I'm getting more and more nervous picking up SW on Collinsville Rd, I'm just getting a bad feeling, could be that I just quit smoking a month ago, who knows. I'm thinking about hooking up with some of the area massage ladies from RFT or CL, any recomendations?
One RFT girl I can recommend is Danielle. It's been over a year since I dated her, but I checked the current RFT and she still has her usual ad (the heading is 1aDanielle). Back then she charged 1.5 for FS. Danielle is older, late 30s, maybe even 40, but well-preserved and very attractive. Nice C cup titties. When you call to set up an appt., she gives you directions to an apartment on the East side (not in the hood). The apt. is clean and well kept. She starts off with a brief but real massage. Then if you want, she'll let you massage her and DATY (which she enjoys). Then she gives CBJ and on to FS. Once in a while I have trouble finishing and have to jerk it. Then she whips around and positions her tit under your dick so you can cum on it. Over all she is very service oriented and friendly.

UpForFun
04-03-07, 23:58
That looks like her, but I'm not quite sure. Maybe she told me her name was Amanda because I said I thought she was someone else when I stopped.

With the limp that sounds like Jennifer. Not the best looker but I’ve had some fun with that girl. Hell I’m no prince either LOL. Says she was an athlete in school but can barely walk now from a back surgery. Won’t let you touch her while she’s blowing you in a car because it can hurt her back. She’s a crack smoker but I’ve always had good experiences with her. Very friendly and nice but of course YMMV. Haven’t seen her in awhile so it’s nice to hear she’s OK.

Link to gallery photo.

BSW-CR&EXCHANGE12-16-06.jpg (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34924)

Taco Hunter
04-04-07, 12:03
Last two mornings through East STL I was amazed at the amount of LEO running around CR and Exchange as they basically chased me out both times is there an event coming up for which they feel the need to clean up thier streets for a bit? it was about 5 - 6 am both times

Ignacio D
04-12-07, 03:58
Wednesday morning around 8: 30, I drove down Exchange then towards the wash rack, found a sandy blonde who called herself Amanda. Decent body and face, quoted. 3 for BBBJ. She tried to get me to go to her spot, which I never do. Once we got to mine she made so many excuses about why she didn't want to go through with the deal. Long story short, I dropped her back off where I found her, down. 1

Anyone seen Ashley (blonde), Jennifer or Melissa lately?

Kemo Sabe
04-12-07, 16:43
Wednesday morning around 8: 30, I drove down Exchange then towards the wash rack, found a sandy blonde who called herself Amanda. Decent body and face, quoted. 3 for BBBJ. She tried to get me to go to her spot, which I never do. Once we got to mine she made so many excuses about why she didn't want to go through with the deal. Long story short, I dropped her back off where I found her, down. 1

Anyone seen Ashley (blonde), Jennifer or Melissa lately?Amanda is the girl on the right in Fred Reed's post. Past reviews of this girl are mostly bad.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=29983

I found Jennifer staying at the Royal Inn on 10th St about two weeks ago.

Taco Hunter
04-13-07, 14:42
she is out of jail and back on the stroll try the big white house on CR that is where she told me she is now staying and the service was outstanding again.

she must be getting alot of mongers after her as she tried to raise her rates on me and I had to tell her NO dont let them get over on you

Ignacio D
04-14-07, 06:04
she is out of jail and back on the strollI figured that's where she was, it's not like she was very discrete about what she does.

Anyway, found Jennifer out again yesterday afternoon. I am usually very satisfied with her. Yesterday, however she was not the same. Very rushed and unenthusiastic.

How about Melissa? Anyone seen her lately?

I've driven down by Chain of Rocks road in Granite and the Broadway stroll in Alton a few times but haven't seen anything either place.

Doug985
04-17-07, 18:57
My first posting and thanks to you all for providing such a great service.

Was driving through Brooklyn this morning and again at midday. On Exchange, by truck wash, on 9th.

LE on every street corner. Is there a new push on or just every LE in the area out at the same time? Needless to say no one around.

Ramdhere
04-18-07, 13:04
Went to Roxy's last evening. Was good with atleast 8-10 girls. Guess better than many of the clubs at WP. Good variety of dancers and almost all had good attitude and passion.

They seemed to wannu get things going. DIdnt do any private. But the stage show as good enough and had all the rubbing and moving. I had a good time. Would recommend for guys to go out from their office in the evening.

Did go to the PT's across the street and there were hardly one or two girls and atleast 10 men. So, not a good move. But, thank god it was free admission since i was at Roxy's.

Kabo Sport
04-18-07, 21:25
Hello all
Back in town for the day - decided to check out the cruise.
Met 'Mary' - name of the day I guess - within the first 5 minutes.
At 2:00 PM there were at least 4 girls out, not too shabby.
Anyway, we went to my room and I got a great BBBJCIM for .3 with a photo session.
Have fun
Kabo

Rosco2
04-19-07, 10:36
Hi Henis. Just wanted to let you know that the Amanda in your photo does not appear to be the same Amanda I happened to see standing outside the Discreet Motel a month ago. Maybe there are two different Amandas on the East Saint Louis stroll. The Amanda I spotted outside Discreet was a little better dressed, not wearing shreds like the Amanda in the photo.

Taco Hunter
04-19-07, 12:39
I stole the pics of this girl from a post in the general section of washington park but I caught her at the railroad tracks on CR in ESTL yesterday she claims that she works at crystal palace during the day and only walks every now and again and I have not seen her in about 3 months very nice girl decent skills but does not allow cim however states that everything else is available unfortunatly I did not have time to try it out

Amanda was down the street by hillcrest yelling and walking out in front of cars again maybe they should lock her back up before she causes an accident

about 8-10 various other sw out and about between CR and exchange and the wash rack yesterday afternoon they must be feeling safe now that the election is over

Taco Hunter
04-19-07, 14:20
I was thinking of visiting the Bottoms up Friday or Saturday Night can anyone offer me some info (type of crowd and type of dancers one might expect) kind of in the mood to try and pick up a stripper for some fun and I heard it might be a possibility here if not I will have to go to the tried and tested oldies but goodies

Ramdhere
04-19-07, 17:01
I have seen many posts with drive on CR . Whts this ? I am new to the area and pardon my ignorance. So, what are the hot drives on the East side ?

Country Boy #3
04-19-07, 17:48
Hello all
Back in town for the day - decided to check out the cruise.
Met 'Mary' - name of the day I guess - within the first 5 minutes.
At 2:00 PM there were at least 4 girls out, not too shabby.
Anyway, we went to my room and I got a great BBBJCIM for .3 with a photo session.
Have fun
Kabo
What area did you find her?

Taco Hunter
04-20-07, 07:35
CR is short for Collinsville Road

Mister Quick
04-20-07, 09:04
CR is short for Collinsville Road

What part of CR does one find girls on. I tried looking last time I was in the area a few months ago. It is a long road and according to my map it never gets to Brooklyn. Directions to get to the fruitful section would be nice, say if you were heading to MO on I-55/70. Ot a highlighted map like the one I made for Bloomington.

Jannisary
04-20-07, 12:29
Collinsville Road really isn't in Brooklyn, it is in East St.Louis and that goes for Exchange Ave too. I approach from the east so thats how I'm going to relate the directions.

Get off I-70 at the Rt111 exit for Washington Park. From the exit head south to the stop lights. The road running east & west is Collinsville Rd. If you turn left and head east to the next stop light you will come to the road to Washington Park. Turn right at the stop light and head south and that will take you through WP. Right past the Chameleon Club and C-Mowes.

If you turn right onto Collinsville Rd that will take you into East St. Louis. Basically from the outskirts of town on through to Rt3 keep an eye out for the girls. On CR you will come to a four way stop, that is the intersection of CR & Exchange. The old Hillcrest motel is at that corner and some girls hand out right there. Turn north onto Exchange and cruise up till you get to the T intersection with First St.

I usually take First over to Rt3 and then cruise up to Brooklyn if I haven't spotted anything of interest or if LE is around.

If you look back in this section of the forum Fred Reed and others have posted some pictures, maps, and other directions.

KC Questor
04-20-07, 21:16
Exchange and 9th(Collinsville Rd.) (http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&trf=0&lon=-90.135505&lat=38.6365&mag=3)

Country Boy #3
04-21-07, 23:55
I found a hot little MILF on Exchange this morning. She was driving her car. I got her to park her car, and get in. We went to a nice place, and had a great time in the back seat. She's very petite. About 5'2", buck o' five, blond, nice enhanced rack. I didn't get any digits, but I will definitely look for her again
I was in the area from about 8pm to 8am. It was very slim pickens all night. No regulars were out. It looks like Jennifer's house has been busted. LE was in a dark suburban talking to a girl on CR around midnight, but other than that I really didn't see much LE activity.

Payforfun
04-22-07, 01:01
FYI, This Danielle is now charging double, $$$. Unfortunately, she connected again w/ Lisa Lopez, who wants $$$$/$$$$$ a shot or more, and so now she's trying the same hight rates, per a call I made just a week ago. I had the $.5 ready and was ready to head there too.

One RFT girl I can recommend is Danielle. It's been over a year since I dated her, but I checked the current RFT and she still has her usual ad (the heading is 1aDanielle). Back then she charged 1.5 for FS. Danielle is older, late 30s, maybe even 40, but well-preserved and very attractive. Nice C cup titties. When you call to set up an appt., she gives you directions to an apartment on the East side (not in the hood). The apt. is clean and well kept. She starts off with a brief but real massage. Then if you want, she'll let you massage her and DATY (which she enjoys). Then she gives CBJ and on to FS. Once in a while I have trouble finishing and have to jerk it. Then she whips around and positions her tit under your dick so you can cum on it. Over all she is very service oriented and friendly.

Gonzo7
04-22-07, 17:58
I went to Chamelon Club in WP for the first time this weekend. All I can say is that the girls look really good. The cost for FS is $35. The majority of the girls were really friendly and did not do a hard sale. One told me that the Old Art Mowe's will be open in three weeks and they will be offering the same service.

Hell Rayser
04-22-07, 21:05
Well after stiking out for the third time in a row I decided to try the exchange route and found a nice blond milf named Patty. said she mainly works 3 am to 8 am so it might be the same one Country Boy had. She was definitly fine looking for her mid 40s age but the seviced was rushed. she did not like doing it in the car so I would imagine she would be alot better at a notel. she gave me her roommates digits and said she would have her own later this week. She said she was not an addict and she seemed like she was not high but then that could have been just luck of the time of day. She said she was from winfield MO

Mister Quick
04-23-07, 10:13
Hope this helps.

Yes that helps. I looked on CR once and went from where the road to Washington Park intersects donw to the next exprssway exit- a gas station is there, then west towards Collinsville- went to think it is Rt 159. Saw nothing.

Jannisary
04-23-07, 17:03
FYI, This Danielle is now charging double, $$$. Unfortunately, she connected again w/ Lisa Lopez, who wants $$$$/$$$$$ a shot or more, and so now she's trying the same hight rates, per a call I made just a week ago. I had the $.5 ready and was ready to head there too.

Are you sure you're not referring to "Busty Danielle"? I've seen ads with both her and Lisa Lopez. The RFT Danielle, or at least the one I've seen, is not the same person.

Ramdhere
04-24-07, 10:10
Hope this helps.This was great help.Went around 4:00 and there were atleast 5-6 girls in that square. Couple of WSW were coming out from the Washrack and there was a blonde on CR and one or two BSW on CR walking.

Talked to Jennifer and had a good time for 0.3. This was my first visit to the east side.

Mister Quick
04-24-07, 10:34
Yeah it’s a case of needing to know the local lingo. Guys call it CR or Collinsville Rd but it’s actually 9th St once you enter ESL. I’ve only been on this board a few months but would assume the Brooklyn section was originally established for strip club reports? But it’s been mostly street action since I’ve been here.

Red

I have wondered why the sections on Washington Park and Brooklyn have not been combined into one of "St Louis suburbs" or "Metro East" as I have heard it refered to. I have seen other suburbs mentioned in posts in both areas, neither of which have huge amounts of traffic. There alos seen to be occasional mentions of the IL side of the rive in St Louis, and there is only one section for the most populous side of the river.

KC Questor
04-24-07, 18:50
I have wondered why the sections on Washington Park and Brooklyn have not been combined into one of "St Louis suburbs" or "Metro East" as I have heard it refered to.

There used to be just a Brooklyn forum for all of the eastern side of the river. I don't know why Jackson added a Washington Park forum. But in general, the Brooklyn forum is for streetwalkers and the Wash Park forum is for strip clubs -- in ESL, WP, Sauget, Centreville, or even Brooklyn.

Taco Hunter
04-26-07, 10:55
I think the streets have finally got to her as I picked her up last night and will probably never do it again as I think I would have rathered gone home and pulled it myself

she was bitchin and moanin the whole time it was so bad I quit and just dumped her off

I have seen some of the posts recently of this downhill slide so I guess we need some fresh girls I for one will not visit bad performers again hoping they will leave when they dont get any more money they tend to forget real quick the theory of supply and demand and maybe they should get off the streets and go work for charter customer service

Knucklebuck
04-26-07, 20:25
...maybe they should get off the streets and go work for charter customer service

Dude...this will keep me laughing for at least 8 months!

HILARIOUS!

Doug985
04-27-07, 17:18
So, I did a dumb on Wednesday evening. Met Crystal at the Trailer Wash and was thinking with my other head.

She's a cute blonde, a little overweight but not by a lot, claims she worked one of the ranches in Nevada. Maybe. Probably in mid to late 30's.

In any event I went with her to the notel near 9th in ESL, paid for the room and she told me about tips. I then, thinking with my other head, didn't nail down what level of tip gave what. Totally my fault. She was overpriced and I thought (again with the wrong head) that I was getting one thing and she was delivering much much less.

I won't review the less than satisfactory CBJ that followed because I was so po'd at my own stupidity it was a waste of time.

I tell you all this story for two reasons. First, don't let my stupididy be yours. It wasn't her fault I let her get away with a scam I've read about here before. That was mine, and I hope it doesn't happen to any of you again.

Second, her game is nothing short of stealing. We all know what this hobby is about. When we treat people with respect (and I promise I did), it should come back too.

Beware of this cute blonde.

Jeff Lowe
04-27-07, 19:07
I think the streets have finally got to her as I picked her up last night and will probably never do it again as I think I would have rathered gone home and pulled it myself

she was bitchin and moanin the whole time it was so bad I quit and just dumped her off

I have seen some of the posts recently of this downhill slide so I guess we need some fresh girls I for one will not visit bad performers again hoping they will leave when they dont get any more money they tend to forget real quick the theory of supply and demand and maybe they should get off the streets and go work for charter customer serviceYep, I saw Jennifer four or five times starting last August. The service went from an outstanding bargain to, the last time, constant bitching. Sorry, honey, but I'm done with you.

'Course, living in a shack in the hood after a childhood in IA might just do that to someone.

Jeff Lowe
04-27-07, 19:18
How about Melissa? Anyone seen her lately?I saw Melissa about six weeks ago. She has chopped off all her hair but after taking a shower, she was pleasant and good to go. I will definitely see her instead of Jennifer next time. No bitching about wanting to stop for T'Bell on the way back either.

PilotPete
04-28-07, 15:17
I met a gal goes by Heaven. She wants anywhere from a Grant to a Franklin for top notch service. She is a gorgeous bi racial hottie.

Her web site iis at www.heavenleigh.escortwww.com

Guys dont pass on this one

This smells like a self post by a familiar provider - YMMV but beware.

Fred Reed Jr
04-30-07, 19:58
Hey everybody! There is a bit of a story behind my name. Yes it is true Fred Reed is my father and while he has retired from the sport I have just recently gotten my start. Anyway let's get to why I am here. Just started cruisin the streets lately and holy sh*t was today the jackpot! I saw a total of 11 SW's in about a half hour cruising through collinsville and 9th and exchange up to the wash rack and then past discreet. Exchange looks really rough do any of you guys pull over there or do you have the girls meet you somewhere else? I believe one of the BSW's I saw was a man, he/she was standing near the onramp to the highway just before lee's. The first time I went past 9th and exchange there were three SW's by the burnt out building. One was big and nasty. Another was a blond who was allright and the third was a blond looked fresh and was a 10 on the SW scale, to bad I didn't get any pics of her. Later after a few more passes. I chatted with a chunky brown haired gal who was offering HJ for a pack of smokes at lee's. Didn't get serviced today but saw several others partaking in the action.

Happy hunting,

Bastard son of Fred Reed

Black Threat
04-30-07, 20:10
Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster. I was out cruisin CR today, past discreet and man, were the SWs out in force! I saw a little over 10 in about a 30 minute period. The majority were WSWs, saw about 3 BSWs, and on TSBSW flagging at cars under the highway there. Saw 2 cases of SWs (Road P*ssy) getting out of tractor trailers. Ended up picking up a short blonde chick who goes by the name of Pam, late twenties, kind of chunky. Rushed CBJ, followed by C doggie and missionary; bitched the whole time. Doubt I'll patronize that **** again. Any of you guys have better luck today?

Play safe!

Tommy Boy
05-01-07, 08:26
The last couple of reports have mentioned SWs near the 55 on ramp on Rt. 3 as possibly being trannies. They are. That is their spot. I was warned about that a couple of years ago. Once in a while they venture up closer to the Wash Rack but usually they stay under the viaduct because it is darker there and easier to fool mongers into picking them up. NEVER pick up a SW by the ramp.

Tommy Boy
05-01-07, 08:53
Last week picked up a BSW named Nina on CR near Page 10. I think she is the same Nina someone reported having a tussle with in his car a couple of months ago but I didn't remember that til after I picked her up. Had no problems of that sort. She was pleasant and we did a motel date.

Sex was good but here's the problem. She was pregnant. I couldn't tell until she stripped because of the way she was dressed. This is the third time in two years I've accidently picked up a pregnant SW. Many of them are quite good at hiding their condition with loose clothing. Not only am I not into pregnant chicks but I am also concerned about what they do with their fee, i.e., make a crack baby. Another girl told me that some of the dealers won't sell to her for that reason. So for this reason and to avoid chubby girls who also disguise their appearance, I'm not picking up any girl unless she is obviously thin. This should be easier now that we're past the cold weather.

Taco Hunter
05-01-07, 10:26
Monday Morning Wash rack
1.Jennifer
2.Crystal
3.Shannon
4.Unknown BSW
Monday Morning Exchange
1.Chris
2.Unknown BSW
Monday Morning CR
3 Unknown BSW

Taco Hunter
05-01-07, 10:35
Monday Afternoon Wash Rack
1. Jennifer
2. Shannon
3. WSW with Curly Brown Hair
4. Unknown BSW
Monday Afternoon Exchange
1. Chris
2. Unknbown BSW
Monday Afternoon CR
1. Terri
2. Ashley
3. Heather
4. WSW with huge scar on Face
5. LSW definatly overweight
6. 5 Unkown BSW

the warm weather really brings them out watch out for early stings

after jennifers lat performance I figured to somewhat get even by making her beg and then tell her No but when she popped off with 60 for FS I had to start laughing and drive away HMMMMMMM........ Pussy and Cars (the price does not go UP with AGE and MILES)

Rosco2
05-01-07, 11:18
The last couple of reports have mentioned SWs near the 55 on ramp on Rt. 3 as possibly being trannies. They are. That is their spot. I was warned about that a couple of years ago. Once in a while they venture up closer to the Wash Rack but usually they stay under the viaduct because it is darker there and easier to fool mongers into picking them up. NEVER pick up a SW by the ramp.Thanks a zillion for that info!! I love you, man :-) :)

When I was last in town at the end of March, I did see Crystal standing near that 55 On-Ramp, but as far as I know, Crystal is NOT transgendered or transsexual. I was dropping off Shannon at the Wash Rack after our date, and as I was driving south, I happened to see 40-something Crystal (brunette, short height) standing near that 55 On-Ramp.

Rosco2
05-01-07, 11:20
I certainly hope Crystal is not transexual, because I had a date with her the night before I dated Shannon. Crystal was my first-ever Street Walker.

Umm, I picked her up somewhere in East. St. Louis around Broadway or Martin Luther King Drive, no where close to the 55 On-Ramp. But I did see her at that On-Ramp the following day. Someone please reassure me that she's not a TS ;-)

Kemo Sabe
05-01-07, 17:51
Chiapet

The WSW with Curly Brown Hair is Angel. She's real con artist so use caution with this one.

Henis

Mister Quick
05-02-07, 09:18
Pussy and Cars (the price does not go UP with AGE and MILES)

What abut a '53 Vette or a '65 Mustang? I think those are worth more now when they were new.

Taco Hunter
05-02-07, 09:22
What abut a '53 Vette or a '65 Mustang? I think those are worth more now when they were new.

Well I guess if you are into doing ANTIQUES but I prefer mine to be a little bit of the newer model types

Fred Reed Jr
05-02-07, 17:25
Wondering if anybody had any Idea who the hot late teen/ early 20's blond was that was at 9th and exchange on Monday. I figure a gal like that would be charging more and could easily be a b*tch because of her looks. Anybody have any reviews on her performance.

BSFR

Taco Hunter
05-03-07, 10:41
Wondering if anybody had any Idea who the hot late teen/ early 20's blond was that was at 9th and exchange on Monday. I figure a gal like that would be charging more and could easily be a b*tch because of her looks. Anybody have any reviews on her performance.

BSFR

Check Posts 335 and 312 both were in that area monday

Gonzo7
05-04-07, 08:41
This morning while driving down cr. I saw six to ten LE cars just outside the viaduct by the side entrance to the race track. I know that on race weekends there is a large amount of LE activity in the area and I think there is a race this weekend. So be careful out there.

Country Boy #3
05-06-07, 10:35
I picked Shannon up at the wash rack last night. Had a very nice notel date. There were a few girls out, but none looked very promising.

I'm working on hooking up with a hot blond from Roxy's. I talked to her a couple times this weekend, but we didn't get together. We're going to try for next weekend

Tommy Boy
05-11-07, 10:08
I certainly hope Crystal is not transexual, because I had a date with her the night before I dated Shannon. Crystal was my first-ever Street Walker.

Umm, I picked her up somewhere in East. St. Louis around Broadway or Martin Luther King Drive, no where close to the 55 On-Ramp. But I did see her at that On-Ramp the following day. Someone please reassure me that she's not a TS ;-)
Relax, no rule of thumb is absolute. If you picked her up near MLK, she's probably staying at the Royal Inn. Girls walking from there to the Wash Rack have to pass by the on ramp. I didn't mean to imply that there are never real girls by the ramp, just that it is the tranny spot.

Taco Hunter
05-14-07, 15:10
I found this while searching today some one we all know

R81166 - , ANGELA
Parent Institution: Lincoln Correctional Center
Inmate Status: IN CUSTODY
Discharge Reason:

VITALS
Date of Birth: 08-18-1979
Weight: 149 lbs.
Hair: Blonde or Strawberry
Sex: Female
Height: 5 ft. 09 in.
Race: White
Eyes: Blue

MARKS, SCARS, & TATTOOS
PIERCED EARS - 1XEA, NAVEL
TATTOO, BACK - BUTTERFLY/TRIBAL

ADMISSION / RELEASE / DISCHARGE INFO
Custody Date: 04/02/2007
Projected Parole Date: 06/03/2007
Paroled Date: --
Tentative Discharge Date:
Discharge From Parole: 06/03/2008

SENTENCING INFORMATION
MITTIMUS: 05CF320
CLASS: 3
COUNT: 1
OFFENSE: THEFT STOLEN INTENT PERS <$300
CUSTODY DATE: 10/15/2006
SENTENCE: 2 YEARS 0 MONTHS 0 DAYS
COUNTY: ST-CLAIR
SENTENCE DISCHARGED?: NO

MITTIMUS: 05CF320
CLASS: 4
COUNT: 1
OFFENSE: POSS AMT CON SUB EXCEPT(A)/(D)
CUSTODY DATE: 10/15/2006
SENTENCE: 2 YEARS 0 MONTHS 0 DAYS
COUNTY: ST-CLAIR
SENTENCE DISCHARGED?: NO

All complaints regarding the accuracy of information contained in these documents should be submitted, in writing, to the Illinois Department of Corrections, P.O. Box 19277, Springfield, IL 62794-9722.

Tommy Boy
05-16-07, 10:40
Had a date with Jennifer last week. Picked her up at 1st & Exchange. She is carrying a liquor bottle around and is drunk and high. She asked me to get her a room at the Western. All they had were rooms up front. That wasn't good enough because she wanted to sneak a guy in later (her plan was to shack up with Shannon's BF for the night), so she asks me to give the guy such and such a story and get a different room. So I paid $10 more for a bigger room in the back. Now her fee was used up in room rent. She asks for mony to get food from the gas station while I go to the room. I give her a 20 as that's all I have and tell her I want change back. I hang in the room and determine that this motel definitely does not have porn.

She finally shows up with two chili dogs that she inhales and we finally get down to business. While we're stripping I mention that she's been getting some bad reviews on this forum. She gets all agitated, jumps up and starts pacing around the room going, "What! how can they say that?!, blah, blah. etc." I told her to knock it off and get back on the bed which she did.

I start licking her pussy. Usually she gets into it but this time her clit was real sensitive and she's jumping all over the place. I was not in the mood to be nice so I just kept going. Finally she hit her head on the wall and I said, "Oh is this bothering you?" She said she didn't know why her clit was so sensitive and then I did it some more. She never did ask me to stop. Finally I laid back and let her give me head. She did a good job, not rushed. Then we did missionary and it was one of those long build-up kind of fucks. I got real close but couldn't get over the top. I got tired but she was moving her hips real nice and kept working me and finally I shot, all out of breath and sweaty.

Then she asks me if I could please give her some cash. I look in my wallet and it's empty. Sorry I say. She walks me out to my car and gives me a kiss. Then her eyes light up and she says, "I just remembered. You gave me money for the chili dogs and I've still got it." I had completely forgotten. And that is why I will continue to date her despite her increasingly irractic behavior; she's always honest with me.

Her pimp always rationed her crack and booze. But he's been in prison for over a month so she is running wild on an apparently self-destructive track.

Doug985
05-16-07, 19:06
Had a date with Jennifer last week. Picked her up at 1st & Exchange. She is carrying a liquor bottle around and is drunk and high. She asked me to get her a room at the Western. All they had were rooms up front. That wasn't good enough because she wanted to sneak a guy in later (her plan was to shack up with Shannon's BF for the night), so she asks me to give the guy such and such a story and get a different room. So I paid $10 more for a bigger room in the back. Now her fee was used up in room rent. She asks for mony to get food from the gas station while I go to the room. I give her a 20 as that's all I have and tell her I want change back. I hang in the room and determine that this motel definitely does not have porn.

She finally shows up with two chili dogs that she inhales and we finally get down to business. While we're stripping I mention that she's been getting some bad reviews on this forum. She gets all agitated, jumps up and starts pacing around the room going, "What! how can they say that?!, blah, blah. etc." I told her to knock it off and get back on the bed which she did.

I start licking her pussy. Usually she gets into it but this time her clit was real sensitive and she's jumping all over the place. I was not in the mood to be nice so I just kept going. Finally she hit her head on the wall and I said, "Oh is this bothering you?" She said she didn't know why her clit was so sensitive and then I did it some more. She never did ask me to stop. Finally I laid back and let her give me head. She did a good job, not rushed. Then we did missionary and it was one of those long build-up kind of fucks. I got real close but couldn't get over the top. I got tired but she was moving her hips real nice and kept working me and finally I shot, all out of breath and sweaty.

Then she asks me if I could please give her some cash. I look in my wallet and it's empty. Sorry I say. She walks me out to my car and gives me a kiss. Then her eyes light up and she says, "I just remembered. You gave me money for the chili dogs and I've still got it." I had completely forgotten. And that is why I will continue to date her despite her increasingly irractic behavior; she's always honest with me.

Her pimp always rationed her crack and booze. But he's been in prison for over a month so she is running wild on an apparently self-destructive track.I've been with Jennifer twice in recent days. I echo every word said here. She's still a lot of fun, but not always stable.

Doug985
05-16-07, 19:35
I posted a follow up to the 'Girl on the way Down' note earlier but hit the wrong button and posted before I was finished. Please bear with me while I do.

I agree Jennifer has seen better days, but compared to the competition there isn't much better in the neighborhood. I also noticed her clit was super sensitive and she did ask me to stop.

The sex, cowgirl, was ok, and her skills with her mouth have not diminished at all.

Yes, she almost always wants food. (Although when I saw her the other night, she told me as soon as she got in the car that she already had her dinner.)

She carries a good sized purse and I'm sure I don't want to know all that's in it but she hasn't tried drinking or doing drugs in my presence.

I will continue to look for her, --- at least for now.

PilotPete
05-16-07, 20:46
I hit the area about 2:30 pm today and it was pretty dead. Saw a BSW walking north on 13th but I was familiar with her. she has a big ass (wide) and is fairly talented at oral but talks too damn much and wants to be ridden to the other side of town. Didn't want it. One more pass and I was about to leave the area and came across Dee-Dee at CR & Lake.

I never saw her before but she thought I had. BSW with nice booty and legs, very short hair. We grabbed a room and EVERYTHING was covered (CBJ)
It felt like I was wearing a trash can over my dick and I was surprised I even got it up. The condoms (we tried 2) had a horrible odor as well. It wasn't her, I checked. I never had that happen before but I couldn't get it done like that so we called it a day.

Say la vie

Tommy Boy
05-17-07, 10:27
I hit the stroll last week in the AM and there wasn't much out as it was raining lightly. Then I see a girl on 1st and I can see from a distance that she is definitely thin. I get a little closer and see that she is definitely white; closer still and I see she is defnitely Melissa. She gets in and tells me that she has broken up with Doug (the brother of Jennifer's pimp) and moved out of Jennifer's old house two days before the authorities raided it and boarded it up. She is off of crack now but is a total alcoholic, is back at her old day job working in a lawyer's office, and has a paid-up for the week room at a motel right off the freeway in Collinsville. So I ask her, "If all this is true then when the hell are you standing out here on the stroll in the rain?" She smiles and says, "I like it too much." And that is the thing about Melissa. She really does enjoy being a SW.

So we go to her motel which is right off of exit 11 in Collinsville next to the Denny's. Her stuff is arranged neatly. She tells me she has her own comforter on the bed as she doesn't like the motel's and she offers me a soda from the mini-fridge. She's actually stocked it with food and sodas. The only thing that doesn't look good is her pillow as it is covered with pink-red stains and she explains that's from her hair. She has like way too much red dye in her hair.

We get down to business. She wants to suck my dick but I tell her to let me lick her pussy first. She lays back and tells me she is half drunk and took some valium. She says that combination takes away her urge for crack and makes her "nice and relaxed." Shit, that combination would make me nice and unconscious!

She's not too patient with the pussy licking and says, "you know where I want to put my mouth." So she proceeds to give me head and gets into it as usual. She quits just a little too soon and says, "sucking dick makes me horny. I'm wet." And she definitely was so we proceed to missionary with her knees up and wide apart. The two things I love about fucking Melissa are the way she really gets into it and her ability to clamp down by tightening her pussy muscles. She's just a lot of fun.

As we're getting dressed I notice a chess set and chess book on her dresser and I say, "So, you're into chess?" She replies, "Does that surprise you?" Honestly, not much; I knew she's smarter than most street girls. Smarter, hornier, and definitely twisted.

She tells me she has a new phone. I ask what I ask every girl: do you have minutes on it? She says it's not a minute phone; it's on her boss' plan and she gets 3,000 minutes a month. I can PM digits to those who don't already have them.

She tells me she's worried about our mutual friend Jennifer. She's turned on her friends such as Shannon and Melissa, smoking as much crack as possible and getting more and more unstable. I said us customers are noticing the same thing.

I make her a deal. Since I didn't have to pay for an hourly room, I can give her the extra 20 OR give her a ride to metro-link to go to work. She opts for the money and calls a friend for a ride. But the friend wants to pick her up at a gas station three blocks away, so I give her a ride there, and she offers to give me the extra 20 back! Truly a class act. It was only three blocks; I let her keep it.

Jannisary
05-17-07, 19:05
I've had a few dates with Jennifer and also can see the difference in her. After picking her up the last time we drove by Shannon and I was tempted to try switching dates but figured I'd already made a deal with Jennifer so I ought to stick by it.

The past couple of times with her I have felt rushed. Not really any more rushed than with other SW but more rushed than the first couple times I picked her up. But she does a pretty good job, friendly, respectful, so I'll probably pick her up again.

UpForFun
05-18-07, 01:51
Her pimp always rationed her crack and booze. But he's been in prison for over a month so she is running wild on an apparently self-destructive track.

That sounds right to me. It's been a little over a month since I had my encounter with Jennifer and the reviews have been going down since then.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=514991&postcount=323

I might pass her by next time. We'll see.

UpForFun
05-18-07, 02:01
The condoms (we tried 2) had a horrible odor as well. It wasn't her, I checked. I never had that happen before but I couldn't get it done like that so we called it a day.

Some condoms do make a bad smell. I thought my lunch was going to come up once. I have gotten favor condoms from the truck stop before my hunt. It sometimes help the sw really get into that lollypop.

Jannisary
05-18-07, 09:06
I always bring my own supply of condoms. Found a brand that I prefer and just stick to them. I wouldn't trust the condoms sold at the notels or the ones the girl might have, if she has any. The one downside is the girl will usually ask to keep the rest of them if she knows you've got extra. lol. Not that its that big of deal since its just one more thing to put in the shopping cart at Wal-Mart.

Mr Kodi
05-18-07, 17:52
So since you appear to know Roxys whats the deal with Chrystall and from what I hear running from the cops?

I picked Shannon up at the wash rack last night. Had a very nice notel date. There were a few girls out, but none looked very promising.

I'm working on hooking up with a hot blond from Roxy's. I talked to her a couple times this weekend, but we didn't get together. We're going to try for next weekend

Gonzo7
05-18-07, 18:37
I always bring my own supply of condoms. Found a brand that I prefer and just stick to them. I wouldn't trust the condoms sold at the notels or the ones the girl might have, if she has any. The one downside is the girl will usually ask to keep the rest of them if she knows you've got extra. lol. Not that its that big of deal since its just one more thing to put in the shopping cart at Wal-Mart.It would be interesting to see how many of us condoms and how many do not when they are with the ladies.

I use one too many diseases out there for me.

Jimmy
05-18-07, 21:11
It would be interesting to see how many of us condoms and how many do not when they are with the ladies.

I use one too many diseases out there for me.

I always use!

Ducky321
05-18-07, 21:37
Twice I have not used protection.

Once I was sorry I didn't.

I learned my lesson the hard way.

UpForFun
05-18-07, 23:13
It would be interesting to see how many of us condoms and how many do not when they are with the ladies.

I always use them. I make sure I get them before my hunt.

I ran into too many sw's that I could had a good time with but she or I did not have a condom. A few years ago when I traveled to the East Coast, I got my rental car and headed for the sw strip. I just wanted to check out the scene first before I hit it later. (why is it that when you are just checking things out you usually found something)

Sure enough I hook up with this wsw and go back to her house. She offered to give head and I said "forget that I want to fu$k, do you have a condom?" She said no so I started to leave. Wait she says, I think I got one in the other room. A few minutes later and she returns with a ZIPLOCK SANDWICH BAG.

WTF? And out I went.

That is why I get my condoms first.

Jimmy
05-18-07, 23:15
Sure enough I hook up with this wsw and go back to her house. She offered to give head and I said "forget that I want to fu$k, do you have a condom?" She said no so I started to leave. Wait she says, I think I got one in the other room. A few minutes later and she returns with a ZIPLOCK SANDWICH BAG.

Well, I guess it would keep the meat fresh!

Country Boy #3
05-19-07, 16:43
So since you appear to know Roxys whats the deal with Chrystall and from what I hear running from the cops?

I'm not sure who you're talking about. When does she work? What's she look like?

Jannisary
05-19-07, 19:49
Mr. Kodi must reading the scl page for Roxy's. I don't know if I've ever met the girl myself though I've been to the club some. She posted A LOT on that site, mostly just her schedule. Supposedly she offered very good service but I have no personal confirmation on that just what I've read about her.

Tommy Boy
05-21-07, 09:05
Picked up a bsw named Angelia near CR & Lynch. Had never seen her before. Agreed on .5 and went to Fairmont for motel date. Face decent, nice tight body. She gave good head and got into the sex (missionary and doggy). Her butt is nice and muscular, well defined all around the cheeks, like no white girl could ever hope to have. Definitely a turn-on looking down at it while banging her. Over all a nice date. No contact info.

KC Questor
05-22-07, 19:32
Cruised the CR/Exchange area in between trips to Washington Park clubs this weekend. Kept getting cop-blocked. At about 6pm on the corner of 9th and Exchange there was a black girl with a totally SMOKING tight little body, but as she turned to wave I saw she had a butterface of the worst order. I turned the corner and saw a cute little blonde standing with her, but couldn't get a good look in the rearview. Went under the bridge and made a U-turn to make another pass only to find a cop car pulled over talking to them. Bounce!

At about 9pm headed down CR from Kingshighway and there were probably 10 girls out, but they were in packs and none looked enticing. Swung up Exchange with no action present and turned on St. Claire towards the interstate to head back to Chameleon. There was a really curvy young looking hispanic girl with blond hair near the underpass by 1st. I was about to pull over but damned if there wasn't a cop coming the other way. I had to continue, and decided against circling back. I've heard the T-girls tend to hang out there, and it wasn't worth the hassle for the risk.

Had a nice time with a tall thin black girl at Chameleon. I forget her name, but she was brand new, only there for two weeks. She used to work at Hustler, but says left because she "didn't like cheating the guys who pay $600 for a private room." Standard rates, standard services.

Two Blue
05-22-07, 22:44
I originally was heading for Roxy's to see what was up... I decided that if things where all tease-no please, I would run over to the Chameleon club for the service that delivers. As soon as I arrived at the Parking lot for Roxy's my spidey scenses made me keep driving, just that "not a good place to be" hit me. I was driving down 3 and didn't see a thing evn though it was almost dusk on a Saturday. As I traveled east on collinsville rd. I could see a forest of ladies lining up to meet me. Screw the Chameleon, at least later.

Let's go shopping WSWs (thin and thick), BSWs (thin and thick). At 9th and Exchange I spied a group of very good looking ladies (For this area). Two blondes, a brunette and a few young black girls. A I drove by, I browsed a bit. turned around and picked up Patty. A thin blonde that looked very nice but older that the other blonde. I didn't want to risk an under age issue. Many of the girls look 15 or so.

She sugested the no tell down Collinsville rd.. In fact she just called it the "hourly No-Tell". 15 for the room, 5 for the Key-refunded when returned.
We parked in back. Full service, GFE, multiple possitions and a great attitude for 80. She had no complaints as we continued to go at it, she only tried to give it back to me as if she enjoyed it. She has a great body (MHO) no sag, very tight and thin. small B cups with a youthful muscletone. She has no quirky actions that the drugged out girls usually have good breath, pretty white teeth. Just and overall good package with a Tennessee accent.

I would enjoy hooking up with her again.

Rosco2
05-22-07, 22:55
Two Blue, nice description of events. I saw Patty in late March near 1st and Exchange. Just like you, it was dusk. I wish I had picked her up--she would have been my first SW. Instead I picked up Crystal later that night. If I ever see Patty again (next time I'm in town), I will most definitely pick the lady up.

You said it was GFE with Patty. Do you mean, you two kissed? French? She's a sexy woman, for sure. Any nipple kissing? Nice tight T-shirt she was wearing when I spoke with her through the window. Crystal was good too, but next time Patty.

Two Blue
05-23-07, 22:26
Rosco-

Patty was a real sweetie. When I refer to GFE, I mean light kissing on the lips, neck and body in addition to heavy petting and exploring of the body. I don't do much BB anything with someone I don't know very well. Some guys think GFE means BBBJ and BBFS. I think she would have let me do anything I wanted, she was that accommodating. We did not French kiss, but that was my choice. She does have a nice set of smaller breasts, responsive nipples and nice ass.

The biggest part of GFE to me is no rushing, no whining about positions and even acts like it's fun. (even better if she does enjoy it).

Good hunting.

P.S. She couldn't get the porn on the TV to work in the no-tell.

MyBudFang
05-24-07, 23:05
Can someone tell me where the Notel motels are?

Can I get a semi truck in one?

Tommy Boy
05-25-07, 13:54
I've also had a couple of nice dates with Patty. She was very accommodating and unrushed, no bullshit or attitude. Clean and well-kept. She can carry on an articulate conversation, but is not a yakker. She has a very nice body, athletic thin as opposed to crack thin. She is well-toned with nothing sagging so it is hard to believe she is 37 and has had four kids. She is an on again off again smoker, so she is a part-timer on the stroll. She's around for a month or two and then goes back home (rural Missouri) for a while. I first met her almost a year ago when she went by Heather. But she didn't like being the third Heather so she changed to Patty.

I agree with Two Blue that GFE means they allow kissing, tit licking, and DATY in an unrushed fashion. The nicer the body, the more I want to take some time exploring it before diving in. That certainly is the case with a body like Patty's.

I've noticed that some girls act like they're in a hurry to suck your dick, but they're really in a hurry to get the date over with. Also, going straight to giving head is their way of keeping you from feeling and kissing their body. One of the reasons I always do motel dates is I want to get the girl completely naked and have the opportunity to do all that stuff. For me, that makes the actual sex more intense.

Tommy Boy
05-25-07, 14:22
Can someone tell me where the Notel motels are?

Can I get a semi truck in one?
The motels are right down Collinsville Rd. in Fairmont City. Go northeast on CR (toward Collinsville), past Rt. 203, then past a trailer court and you'll come to Indian Mound Motel on the right. I've heard they charge $30 for 2 hours, so I never go there. Keep going and just before you come to Rt. 111, you'll see Relax Inn on the right. It kind of sneaks up on you as you come around the curve. They charge $18 for 2 hrs, plus $2 key deposit. Just a little further right after Rt. 111 on the right is Royal Budget motel. Same rates as Relax.

I'm not sure but I don't think you can get a semi into any of these places, or at least you won't be able to get it out again.

I don't consider these places to be "no-tell" in the strictest sense because they all require you to present a drivers license to check in. They photo-copy the license before giving it back to you. What they have in common is that they accommodate the sex trade by renting rooms on an hourly basis.

Also, do not confuse the Royal Budget Motel with the Royal Inn in East St. Louis. Big difference. Unless you're an experienced SW monger in this area or you know and trust the girl, do not go to the Royal Inn.

Jannisary
05-26-07, 11:16
I was over in the area last night. Saw 7 to 8 gals on CR and Exchange. I made two loops through, one in late afternoon and another around 9:00pm. Several wsw and bsw, there was one wsw on Exchange on second trip who looked pretty good. Light wasn't good where I saw her but she was with a bsw and a black dude and they blatantly waved and hollered as I drove by. I'd say she was early 20's with short brown or darker hair and fair complexion.

I was tempted to pick her up by I had already spent a very enjoyable evening at the strip clubs and though I had money left to spend I figured it best to just head for home.

Doug985
05-27-07, 00:26
Picked up a skinny wsw on 1st going toward the trailer wash Saturday night and went to the notel.

She b*tches constantly about her "boyfriend", a definite mood killer. Gives unenthusiastic bbbj, missionary was dull, didnt respond well til I turned her to finish doggie.

Has the look and mannerisms of being totally strung out. Darting eyes, lack of focus. She's not particularly well groomed. Thought it was just the rain when she got in the car, but I think she's just not taking care of herself.

She's 26, she says, with the face of a teenager, but drug skinny and definitely not worth a repeat date.

Strongly suggest you give her a pass if you see her.

Alex P Keaton
05-27-07, 04:10
She is off of crack now but is a total alcoholic

I would have liked the first part to be true, but I saw a colleague of hers tonight who said that she smoked a whole bunch Friday p.m. through Saturday a.m. I don't know for certain whether this is true, of course, but the colleague otherwise spoke favorably of her and had no reason to lie, i.e., I wasn't choosing between her and Melissa.

Jeff Lowe
05-28-07, 01:05
I'll admit, the last time I was scammed into waiting for whom I thought was Jennifer and Melissa walked out, I was disappointed. After the last few experiences with Jennifer, I got the better end of the bargain.

Jennifer is going downhil fast and, unless I think I'm catching her on a good day, I won't pick her up again. (I would be interested in Melissa's new digits. ;) )

BTW - Anyone familiar with the redhead? Early, mid-twenties? I'm a sucker for redheads. I glimpled her a few times in early spring but never made it back in time.

Thanks!

Rosco2
05-28-07, 10:40
Jeff Lowe wrote, "Anyone familiar with the redhead? Early, mid-twenties? "

Is this the thin 20-something redhead that has very few teeth? If so, what name does she use? I spoke to a lady of this description in late January when I was in town. She tried lifting my door handle twice but the door was locked as I was still an SW virgin in January, and didn't know what to expect. We spoke a bit through the passenger-side window. Very cute lady with a sweet, sweet Soft voice. But she had a front snaggle tooth and most of her teeth were in just awful condition. It rattled me, so I told her I changed my mind. But she is one sweet sexy mama, and I should have picked her up. Next time I'm in town, I won't let a little, minor tooth issue deter me.

Anyone know what name she uses? This was in late January. It was freezing outside yet she was working along with her friend on 9th Street near Exchange. I hope I can find her next time I'm in town (I didn't see her in March). I would have been back to the Lou on a third SW excursion, except that I've been exploring Columbia, MO, for the past 6 weeks, and learning a lot, I think. I must have waisted about $200 in gasoline over the past 6 weeks getting a good feel for which streets are hot in Columbia, which are lukewarm, and which are cold. Now that I know, I won't have to burn so much gas from now on. Just hit the hot and lukewarm spots.

Kemo Sabe
05-28-07, 11:48
There is a redhead named Crystal that I know about. She is actually in her late 20's
She is the only readhead that I can remember seeing in the area.

BTW - Anyone familiar with the redhead? Early, mid-twenties? I'm a sucker for redheads. I glimpled her a few times in early spring but never made it back in time.

Thanks!

Rosco2
05-29-07, 06:51
Henis wrote, "There is a redhead named Crystal that I know about. She is actually in her late 20's. She is the only readhead that I can remember seeing in the area."

Henis, thanks for the info. Does this 20-something redhead have super bad teeth? Because that's the one I spoke to through my car window in late January.

Mr Kodi
05-29-07, 16:48
I'm not sure who you're talking about. When does she work? What's she look like?All I know is she used to work quite a bit. Within the last 2 weeks she quit I do know she had been there for quite some time.

Kemo Sabe
05-29-07, 19:44
Rosco,

Crystal had most of her teeth the last time I got a good look at her. That was a few weeks ago. Maybe there's another redhead in the area.

Henis wrote, "There is a redhead named Crystal that I know about. She is actually in her late 20's. She is the only readhead that I can remember seeing in the area."

Henis, thanks for the info. Does this 20-something redhead have super bad teeth? Because that's the one I spoke to through my car window in late January.

Knucklebuck
05-29-07, 23:49
Mr. Kodi must reading the scl page for Roxy's. I don't know if I've ever met the girl myself though I've been to the club some. She posted A LOT on that site, mostly just her schedule. Supposedly she offered very good service but I have no personal confirmation on that just what I've read about her.

Has anyone been seeing this ad on CL?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/340856955.html

Tommy Boy
05-30-07, 08:49
I would have liked the first part to be true, but I saw a colleague of hers tonight who said that she smoked a whole bunch Friday p.m. through Saturday a.m. I don't know for certain whether this is true, of course, but the colleague otherwise spoke favorably of her and had no reason to lie, i.e., I wasn't choosing between her and Melissa.
Actually, I didn't say "she is off crack now" but rather "she claims she is off crack now..." I know from experience that it is a hard habit to beat. I think she meant it at the time but since she is still hanging around the hood, she is constantly exposed to it. She's bound to have relapses or just fall all the way back into regular use. Over the past year that I have known Melissa, she makes occasional efforts to better herself but has trouble sticking with it. Like most of these girls, her personal circumstances, e.g., living arrangements, boyfriends, etc., are constantly changing. My report was but a slice in time.

Tommy Boy
05-30-07, 09:12
Picked up a skinny wsw on 1st going toward the trailer wash Saturday night and went to the notel.

She b*tches constantly about her "boyfriend", a definite mood killer. Gives unenthusiastic bbbj, missionary was dull, didnt respond well til I turned her to finish doggie.

Has the look and mannerisms of being totally strung out. Darting eyes, lack of focus. She's not particularly well groomed. Thought it was just the rain when she got in the car, but I think she's just not taking care of herself.

She's 26, she says, with the face of a teenager, but drug skinny and definitely not worth a repeat date.

Strongly suggest you give her a pass if you see her.
Heather has gotten mixed reviews on this forum, mostly negative. In addition to having all the drug problems most of these girls have, she is also a mental patient and consequently often acts just plain crazy. I picked her up about five days before you did and was surprised to see that her hair was cut and dyed blonde. You describe her as skinny but she appeared to me to have gained weight as she actually had hips. She was off the stroll for a while, probably incarcerated. She said she had gained a lot of weight but is losing it rapidly as she is smoking again.

She is definitely an unenthusiastic performer and babbles endlessly but I confess I'm into her skinny body and cute face. I do a couple of things with her to improve the date. First, because her personal hygiene is hit and miss, I encourage her to take a shower. That prepares the way for the second thing : I lick her pussy and keep at it until she cums. That puts her in a more receptive mood and gets her focused on what I'm doing.

Heather is like many SWs out there who basically just lay there and watch you fuck them or even stare off into space while you do it. Whether that is a good or bad date for me depends on their looks. If she looks good enough, it's still enjoyable for me.

Gonzo7
05-30-07, 16:42
Is this the girl that has really short dirty looking blond hair. Usually her pimp is nearby. At times she has the look of a deer caught in your headlights. I have seen her a few times and it looks like she is almost begging you to pick her up. At first glance she does have a nice face and I agree that her body, to me, is a turn on. If this is the same girl then one rainy night she was offering a BJ for $10.00 dollars.

Doug985
05-31-07, 14:42
Yes, I believe we are talking about the same girl.

Rik56
06-02-07, 07:51
Hi,

Looking for info on a WSW in this area, she has light brown hair might be 30 or so not skinny but not fat either not real well dressed has a dirty look and her nose seems a little big almost picked her up yesterday early evening is she worth taking to a motel.

Alex P Keaton
06-05-07, 00:32
I approach from the east so thats how I'm going to relate the directions.

I'm passing time, so I thought I'd post the version of these directions coming from the west. (Jannisary's directions from the east are post #343.)

I-55/I-64/I-70 all run together as you cross the Poplar Street Bridge from downtown St. Louis, Missouri and for a few miles after. You want to be in the right-hand lane as I-64 splits off from the others. Immediately after it does, the first exit is IL Route 3 north toward Brooklyn (a.k.a. St. Clair Avenue). Take it. Assuming you want to just peek at the truck wash on the way to doing the "loop," stay in the right-hand lane. You may see some girls walking "upstream" (from the truck wash to the viaduct) or "downstream" (from the viaduct to the truck wash) as you go. At the point when you reach the "right lane must turn right" sign, the truck wash will be just ahead of you, diagonally to your left. If there are girls on the corner of the truck wash lot, you'll see them. (If you've passed Thunder Road (formerly Club 64 East), you've gone too far.) Having taken your peek at the truck wash, turn right onto North 1st Street and begin the loop. After passing two streets (that are more like alleys), turn right onto Exchange Avenue. North 2nd Street is marked by a stop sign you'll pass through, North 3rd Street is marked by a stop sign you'll pass through, North 4th Street is marked by railroad tracks you'll pass over, and there isn't another stop sign until North 9th Street. If you haven't found anything to your taste, you can turn right on 9th to begin the loop again.

Gonzo7
06-05-07, 08:43
I'm passing time, so I thought I'd post the version of these directions coming from the west. (Jannisary's directions from the east are post #343.)

I-55/I-64/I-70 all run together as you cross the Poplar Street Bridge from downtown St. Louis, Missouri and for a few miles after. You want to be in the right-hand lane as I-64 splits off from the others. Immediately after it does, the first exit is IL Route 3 north toward Brooklyn (a.k.a. St. Clair Avenue). Take it. Assuming you want to just peek at the truck wash on the way to doing the "loop," stay in the right-hand lane. You may see some girls walking "upstream" (from the truck wash to the viaduct) or "downstream" (from the viaduct to the truck wash) as you go. At the point when you reach the "right lane must turn right" sign, the truck wash will be just ahead of you, diagonally to your left. If there are girls on the corner of the truck wash lot, you'll see them. (If you've passed Thunder Road (formerly Club 64 East), you've gone too far.) Having taken your peek at the truck wash, turn right onto North 1st Street and begin the loop. After passing two streets (that are more like alleys), turn right onto Exchange Avenue. North 2nd Street is marked by a stop sign you'll pass through, North 3rd Street is marked by a stop sign you'll pass through, North 4th Street is marked by railroad tracks you'll pass over, and there isn't another stop sign until North 9th Street. If you haven't found anything to your taste, you can turn right on 9th to begin the loop again.Nice directions however don't forget you can also turn left at the stop sign because there could be some more sw's "upstream". I would go under the viaduct turn around maybe at the gas station and go again. Just my opinion.

Chicagobob
06-05-07, 09:04
I will be in St. Louis this week. Can someone recommend a godo strip club with a lot of good contact? I heard that you have to make a jump across the river to get to the good clugs.

I want to be sure that it is a safe place as well and tend to not to prefer all-black clubs.

Thanks

Big KC
06-05-07, 18:12
I will be in St. Louis this week. Can someone recommend a godo strip club with a lot of good contact? I heard that you have to make a jump across the river to get to the good clugs.

I want to be sure that it is a safe place as well and tend to not to prefer all-black clubs.

Thanks

Check the Washington IL Park forum. This is the east side also.

Alex P Keaton
06-05-07, 18:53
Nice directions however don't forget you can also turn left at the stop sign because there could be some more sw's "upstream". I would go under the viaduct turn around maybe at the gas station and go again. Just my opinion.

That's correct. If you get to the point in my directions where you are on Exchange Avenue, stopped at the North 9th Street stop sign, you can turn left instead of repeating the loop. If you do turn left, 9th Street becomes Collinsville Road. There are about four "mongering blocks" to peruse, then the train tracks. If you're done with East St. Louis and Brooklyn, you can keep going along Collinsville Road all the way to Washington Park, making a right on Kingshighway when you get there.

Alex P Keaton
06-06-07, 22:54
Driving across the Poplar Street Bridge yesterday, I noticed for the first time a little building with a big sign that is visible to the right-hand side of the bridge just as you hit the Illinois side. The big, scrolling, light-up sign says "girls girls girls," "xxx," and something about "exit 6." That's all I could see at 55 miles per hour. Does anyone know if it's a club or just an advertisement for a Washington Park (exit 6 from I-64, my best guess) club?

While I'm posting, here's a look at who was out at 6 p.m. on 6/6 in ESL. On 1st Street between the truck wash and Exchange Avenue, one WSW with short dirty-blonde hair, skinny in a tank top and shorts, and a sour expression on her face; and a WSW with curly, longer reddish hair, and a few extra pounds covered by a long T-shirt and baggy pants. At 9th Street and Exchange Avenue, my WSW pal Jenna (highlighted brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, unplucked eyebrows, and her farmer's tan shown off by a T-shirt and shorts).

KC Questor
06-07-07, 00:11
Driving across the Poplar Street Bridge yesterday, I noticed for the first time a little building with a big sign that is visible to the right-hand side of the bridge just as you hit the Illinois side. The big, scrolling, light-up sign says "girls girls girls," "xxx," and something about "exit 6." That's all I could see at 55 miles per hour. Does anyone know if it's a club or just an advertisement for a Washington Park (exit 6 from I-64, my best guess) club?If you have good eyes you can actually see Miss Kitty's II from the Poplar Street Bridge, but they have been closed since December (and will remain so, as far as I know), so they don't have a lighted sign. They do still have a banner/painted sign though. But that's probably not what you saw. Exit 6 is indeed Kingshighway, so likely it is a new billboard for Hustler or Hollywood.

In other news, I made the loop on Monday at about 4:00pm and saw no one out at all on CR/Exchange. There was a thin black girl standing way far back at the Wash Rack, but I didn't feel like driving onto the gravel for a better look. Was surprised to see no one out at all on Exchange or 9th.

Alex P Keaton
06-07-07, 22:09
If you have good eyes you can actually see Miss Kitty's II from the Poplar Street Bridge, but they have been closed since December (and will remain so, as far as I know), so they don't have a lighted sign. They do still have a banner/painted sign though. But that's probably not what you saw. Exit 6 is indeed Kingshighway, so likely it is a new billboard for Hustler or Hollywood.

If indeed what I saw was the closed Miss Kitty's II building, then it might make sense that the scrolling, red, light-up sign was directing people to Miss Kitty's I (which is also on Kingshighway, exit 6 off I-64) rather than Hustler or Hollywood or any of the other WP clubs.

Kemo Sabe
06-08-07, 16:16
I drove by the wash rack about 9am today. Didn't see any people or cars which I thought was strange. I saw a white sign with red letters on the wall so I pulled into the lot to get a better look. It turned out to be one of those condemmed buildings signs.

Now I'm wondering where did the girls go?

Alex P Keaton
06-10-07, 20:36
I drove by the wash rack about 9am today. Didn't see any people or cars which I thought was strange.

Now I'm wondering where did the girls go?

I don't doubt that there's someone somewhere trying to make a buck at any hour of the day, but 9 a.m. is not prime time for the girls.

By contrast, at 9 p.m. on Saturday, here's who I saw during one drive through: a thicker BSW on the corner of the wash rack waving at cars on Route 3, the little bitty BSW with the medium 'fro walking along 1st Street from Route 3 toward Exchange Avenue, crazy WSW Heather pacing back and forth and talking to herself in the middle of Exchange Avenue at the 9th Street intersection, and WSW Pebbles (nice girl, but a little too old, too paunchy, and with a nose a little too much like a boxer's for my taste) on 9th Street at the point just before it becomes Collinsville Road.

Gonzo7
06-10-07, 23:57
I drove by the wash rack about 9am today. Didn't see any people or cars which I thought was strange. I saw a white sign with red letters on the wall so I pulled into the lot to get a better look. It turned out to be one of those condemmed buildings signs.

Now I'm wondering where did the girls go?I drive by close to that area everyday on the way to work. I will check it out tomorrow morning and afternoon. Will report back.

Mr Kodi
06-11-07, 06:43
Has anyone been seeing this ad on CL?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/340856955.htmlShit its gone.

What was it?

Gonzo7
06-11-07, 09:34
The Wash Rack does have a condemned sign on the building. This morning there was no one in sight. As I drove down Exchange Avenue I saw 2 WSW and one black SW. As I made the left on Collinsville Avenue there is a white house, on the right hand side, in the middle of the street. At approximately 7:30AM there were three state police cars and one unmarked car in front of the house. There was also one of those large flatbed trow trucks. I didn't see anyone in the cars or any cars parked in the house driveway. I guess they all cleared out. Be careful.

Rosco2
06-11-07, 18:51
Gonzo7 wrote, "At approximately 7:30AM there were three state police cars and one unmarked car in front of the house. There was also one of those large flatbed trow trucks."

Gonzo7, thanks for that important bit of intelligence. Do you think the police were intending to stop fellas who may have picked up ladies, and tow away their cars?

Does anyone know if this has happened in the East St. Louis stroll before? 7:30 AM seems kind of early for LE to be reeling in hobbyists.

KC Questor
06-11-07, 18:56
As I made the left on Collinsville Avenue there is a white house, on the right hand side, in the middle of the street.

If you are talking about the white house with the little covered porch (http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=h&trf=0&lon=-90.138225&lat=38.63472&mag=1), it was a pretty well known crack house. I've seen people coming and going at all hours, and dropped off my share of girls there.

They'll all move somewhere else.

Gonzo7
06-12-07, 08:41
If you are talking about the white house with the little covered porch (http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=h&trf=0&lon=-90.138225&lat=38.63472&mag=1), it was a pretty well known crack house. I've seen people coming and going at all hours, and dropped off my share of girls there.

They'll all move somewhere else.Yes that was the one.

Zero Cool07
06-12-07, 11:07
Let this stand as my first post. Long time reader and Hobbymaster just first time poster. Sorry for delay.

Let me take you back to 2002 because I feel like we need to bring my posts up to date a little.

Back in '02 was my first SW exp. I have seen them for years and went down Coll rd. Many times as well as the Wash Rack going to and from the clubs but this was my first time to stop for one.

I seen what I thought was a "good one" but come to find out she fell from a 7or8 on the SW scale to about a 2or3 sorry to say. I was just ready to end it from the get-go. I made every misstake a guy could make and looking back I am lucky I did not get robbed. She got in and asked for 75 I "once again" just wanted it over so I said yes. (I know first wrong move) then I let her take me waaaay back into the ghetto to some back road that she knew. (wrong move#2) We then moved on to one of the best BBBJ that I ever got or heard about in my life. (move #3 the bb was not the best move now looking back. Did not catch anything. Feel I got lucky on that one.) Ended with a cim, cof, co my car seat, dash, and carpet. What a mess.

I am happy to say I no longer overpay, I pick the place, and no more bb. I am still a fan of the cim, cof, and co everything in site. Sorry.

My 2nd time I DID get robbed. I picked one up at the Wash Rack. Early one morn. 5am or so. Not to bad looking also not to good about a 6 one the scale. We cut a great deal of 40 for anything I wanted to do. Well by now you know I want to do cof, cim and everything else in site. Well long story short after I handed over my part she took my hand and rubbed it on a hard lump on her bra. She told me she was LE and that I was busted. She told me after about 5min looking around my car I was clean and could go but she needed to keep the 40 that could not be returned. I know what your going to say. Did you ask for a badge. No. I was just happy to get the hell out of there. So let that mark the second time I was f#ucked by a SW. Sad but true.

You may have also seen me at the old see-moes a time or two. Had some great times in the back room as well. I will save that all for another post.

I have many more posts to tell and over the next few days I have the time to post them. So you will see alot of me in the days to come.

Like I said I have been reading this site for a few years with no contribution and its time to change that around.

Doug985
06-12-07, 13:09
Drove through the area last evening about 6:30 PM and saw very normal activity.

One BSW flashed on 1st Street, 3 WSW were near the intersection of CR and Exchange and 2 BSW further down the street.

Evidently, whatever was going on in the morning had calmed down by evening.

Knucklebuck
06-12-07, 23:00
Shit its gone. What was it?

Some Roxys dancer giving out her number and schedule. Saw a previous ad and could have sworn it said something about dates inside the club.

Here is a new ad... says strictly nothing done outside the club.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/350924580.html

KC Questor
06-13-07, 00:52
Guys, PLEASE post the actual text of an ad when you reference. CL ads get flagged or removed in hours nowadays, and posting a link almost never does anyone any good.

Knucklebuck
06-13-07, 09:58
Guys, PLEASE post the actual text of an ad when you reference. CL ads get flagged or removed in hours nowadays, and posting a link almost never does anyone any good.

TIFFANY'S LAST TIME DANCING IS WED JUNE 13TH 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-350924580@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-06-12, 8:46PM CDT

I am done dancing I have been waitressing now Thurs through Sat

And my last day to dance will be tomorrow Wed the 13th of June

I am offering the same deals I had done before this is three dances for fifty dollars.

I am asking for all to come visit and play with me and my friends of course

Great Day to come out as well we have $2 drinks tomorrow all day and night

Last time to see me naked

I can do privates when I waitress but it's $100 for that and you do get a few dances but why not come down on Wed and get 3 for $50

DO NOT CALL UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUSLY COMING DOWN TO THE CLUB I AM ONLY WORKING TILL 6pm

AND I DO NOT DO ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE CLUB

ROUTE THREE NORTH AFTER YOU CROSS THE POPULAR STREET BRIDGE

MAYBE YOU WILL GET LUCKY AND SEE A SHOWER SHOW OR TWO

I DO NOTHING OUTSIDE OF THE CLUB SO DO NOT ASK

I WILL NOT CHECK EMAILS TONIGHT SO HOPEFULLY THIS DOESN'T GET FLAGGED

*****314-703*****0114*****

FIVE FOOT FOUR INCHES TALL RED HAIR
136 POUNDS
VERY TAN
VERY NICE PERSON

only thing different in photo is that my hair is darker and my glasses are black

Taco Hunter
06-13-07, 12:49
I cruised through ESTL Tuesday afternoon about 3-4pm to see what was up and I saw a young cute BSW on CR near the train trestle and picked her up she claimed to be a dancer at PT's in Brooklyn but was short on bills She had a nice outfit on (very skimpy top and very small skirt with no panties) she smelled good and I got a BBBJCIM that was average she claimed that she was a three hole type of girl which I may have to investigate soon since she gave me some digits but I have not tried yet

Zero Cool07
06-13-07, 20:39
Chiapet9

I think I seen her on Sat. On the far end of Coll. Rd. By the train over pass as well. She had on a mini skirt with her hot pink thong straps pulled up over the top of the skirt with a white bikini top on. She looked great tall thin nice body. Looked like LE was giving her a ticked when I seen her.

In other news.

I know this is in the wrong area to post but in Bethalto, IL I have seen a BSW from time to time that lives back in the area by the KC hall. (project homes) I have seen her walk up to Pizza Hut and back. She has been picked up by several different cars so I know something is up. Has anyone else seen her in the last few weeks. Skinny, young, not bad at all. I am not really into BSW but my buddy is a total freak for them so any info would be great. I have never seen anything in this area before. Alton yes but not here.

Larks Tongue
06-13-07, 20:49
TIFFANY'S LAST TIME DANCING IS WED JUNE 13TH 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-350924580@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-06-12, 8:46PM CDT

I am done dancing I have been waitressing now Thurs through Sat

And my last day to dance will be tomorrow Wed the 13th of June

I am offering the same deals I had done before this is three dances for fifty dollars.

I am asking for all to come visit and play with me and my friends of course

Great Day to come out as well we have $2 drinks tomorrow all day and night

Last time to see me naked

I can do privates when I waitress but it's $100 for that and you do get a few dances but why not come down on Wed and get 3 for $50

DO NOT CALL UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUSLY COMING DOWN TO THE CLUB I AM ONLY WORKING TILL 6pm

AND I DO NOT DO ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE CLUB

ROUTE THREE NORTH AFTER YOU CROSS THE POPULAR STREET BRIDGE

MAYBE YOU WILL GET LUCKY AND SEE A SHOWER SHOW OR TWO

I DO NOTHING OUTSIDE OF THE CLUB SO DO NOT ASK

I WILL NOT CHECK EMAILS TONIGHT SO HOPEFULLY THIS DOESN'T GET FLAGGED

*****314-703*****0114*****

FIVE FOOT FOUR INCHES TALL RED HAIR
136 POUNDS
VERY TAN
VERY NICE PERSON

only thing different in photo is that my hair is darker and my glasses are black

Thanks for this, too bad I missed it.

Payforfun
06-16-07, 00:21
Thanks for this, too bad I missed it.

I made the mistake of answering the ad and going about 3-4 weeks ago; my bad for not posting sooner

COMPLETE waste of time. she was NON FUCKING STOP rambling the whole time, and she barely touched ,.. BARELY and light grinding... I could not get away from her fast enough

THEN, when I went back to the bar and was talking to another cutie who I saw grinding another guy, this "dancer just rushed right up and got in the middle of us, like she owned me. When she was on stage, no one came to her.

Consider yourselves blessed as it was a misreable time

Larry

Member #2002
06-16-07, 13:03
I cruised through ESTL Tuesday afternoon about 3-4pm to see what was up and I saw a young cute BSW on CR near the train trestle and picked her up she claimed to be a dancer at PT's in Brooklyn but was short on bills She had a nice outfit on (very skimpy top and very small skirt with no panties) she smelled good and I got a BBBJCIM that was average she claimed that she was a three hole type of girl which I may have to investigate soon since she gave me some digits but I have not tried yetDo you mind sharing those digits, I would love to see her again?

Jannisary
06-17-07, 00:04
So, I did a dumb on Wednesday evening. Met Crystal at the Trailer Wash and was thinking with my other head.

She's a cute blonde, a little overweight but not by a lot, claims she worked one of the ranches in Nevada. Maybe. Probably in mid to late 30's.

In any event I went with her to the notel near 9th in ESL, paid for the room and she told me about tips. I then, thinking with my other head, didn't nail down what level of tip gave what. Totally my fault. She was overpriced and I thought (again with the wrong head) that I was getting one thing and she was delivering much much less.

I won't review the less than satisfactory CBJ that followed because I was so po'd at my own stupidity it was a waste of time.

I tell you all this story for two reasons. First, don't let my stupididy be yours. It wasn't her fault I let her get away with a scam I've read about here before. That was mine, and I hope it doesn't happen to any of you again.

Second, her game is nothing short of stealing. We all know what this hobby is about. When we treat people with respect (and I promise I did), it should come back too.

Beware of this cute blonde.

Damn do I wish I would have remember this post!

Street Walkers. I think I'm giving up on this avenue of adventure. I've been lucky and haven't had any real trouble but its just not feeling right anymore. I've had two dates in the past two days and while both got the job done it just wasn't that fun. Picked up a bsw on Collinsville Rd, I had already gotten a room in Fairmont and we went there. Terrible to say but I'm not sure of her name, short hair nice looking body; till she stripped. Decided to go for just a cbj and she did a very good job.

Next date was with Crystal, I had did the loop and actually saw Jennifer but decided to get some variety. Mistake number one? Picked Crystal up on First right off of Rt3. She looked a little bigger but from a distance had a nice looking face and a nice rack. Here is where I definitely started making mistakes. I told her I wanted to get a room in Fairmont. She told me she and "all the other girls" were banned from the motels there. That was bullshit and I knew it and I should have just told her to get out of the car right then. She wanted to go to the Royal. Once again I've heard and read about the place here and probably should have said "no" and just dropped her off. Got there and paid twenty for the room. Turns out to be her room of course and she just wanted me to pay her rent. The place is a mess and I got a bad vibe just walking down the hallway.

We get to her room unmolested and she strips. Damn from a 5 to a 2 in about 3.5 seconds! Stretched flabby and nasty looking and to take the cake she had been wearing a fucking padded bra! I'll give her credit for her skills in using clothes to hide it. Once again I should have listened to myself and just walked out but "in for a penny...." I recognize another mistake I made was not finalizing negotiations before we got to her room. I'm not even going to say what I paid that resulted in a very average cbj. The terrible thing and real pisser about this is that if I would have been thinking with my big head I might have remember post number 356 by Doug985.

Roxy's dancer. Well her last ad did say that she was going to stop dancing and start waitressing so that was a pretty clear sign to me that she probably wasn't cut out for the dancing. Private dances are $25 at Roxy's and she was offering 3 for $50 so that was also a clue. Surprised if the other dancers didn't upset about that.

I'll probably still cruise the stroll when the area but unless I spot a real stunner I'll just be spending my money in the clubs. Hopefully C-Mowes in WP reopens soon and with the same prices as before.

Kemo Sabe
06-17-07, 16:49
Jannisary,

There may have been some truth to that story. A few girls, who have been the source of repeated trouble, are not allowed in Fairmont. But have you ever known these girls to follow any rules? I suspect they would still take a chance and do a date there to make some money to feed their habits.

Picked... She told me she and "all the other girls" were banned from the motels there.

Alex P Keaton
06-18-07, 19:39
Gonzo7 wrote, "At approximately 7:30AM there were three state police cars and one unmarked car in front of the house. There was also one of those large flatbed trow trucks."

Gonzo7, thanks for that important bit of intelligence. Do you think the police were intending to stop fellas who may have picked up ladies, and tow away their cars?

Does anyone know if this has happened in the East St. Louis stroll before? 7:30 AM seems kind of early for LE to be reeling in hobbyists.

One of the girls described to me a raid on what I think was a different house -- she gestured toward the opposite end of the stroll -- but it also occurred early in the morning around the same date. By the way she described it to me -- it involved federal as well as state agents, and they tossed the house while leaving her to sleep on the floor -- it was clear to me that they were either looking for fugitives with outstanding warrants or targeting dr*gs and g*ns, not lowly hobbyists.

Rosco2
06-18-07, 20:27
Thanks for that info Alex P. Keaton.

No LE was around when I picked up Shannon and Crystal in East St. Louis in March. But does anyone know if LE in East St. Louis will pull you over if they actually see you picking up a street walker? They apparently are pulling people over in Columbia, MO, if they see you pick up a lady. However, Columbia LE probably won't stop you if you run across them with a lady already in your car.

Country Boy #3
06-19-07, 06:41
I had fun with Tammy this morning. She was sitting on the porch of the white house on C. R. She said she is from Granite City, but just happened to end up down here tonight. She's blond, late 30's, nice body. No digits. She said she lost her phone.

There were several State boys running around. Had a couple different cars pulled over on C. R.

Gonzo7
06-19-07, 08:41

Now I'm wondering where did the girls go?This morning there was some cars parked infront of the wash rack and few girls in front of the building.

Willy Word
06-19-07, 20:25
I just moved back to the area so this is my first post in the St. Louis forum. I went out last night around midnight and the circle around rt 3, exchange, CR was actually pretty dead. After a couple laps, a break in between each one, the only place there was any action was a BSW from CR that started walking down exchange that I picked up. About a 5 on the SW scale and I caught a BBBJ for 30. One thing I notice about SW's out here is they will yell at you to stop. They are very aggressive unlike the ones I got used to in Miami. Of course the Miami SW's are also much better looking. I also went all over the MO side of the river from the Southside to the Northside and I will post about that in the proper forum when I get time.

Zero Cool07
06-20-07, 14:40
Today at noon that very cute and sexy bsw we have talked about in the last few weeks was on the corner of CR and Exchange Ave. Pink bikini top white mini skirt looks great. She was talking it over with some guys about to pick her up. We went back by arount 1 and she was not back yet.

The Wash Rack had 2 to offer. One was a wsw really really skinny and the other was not bad, she was a wsw I would say a 6 or so on the scale.

I posted in the Washington Park forum about over the weekend hitting "pay dirt" outside of POPs nightclub. Has anyone else had any luck there or was this a fluke?

Thanks

Willy Word
06-22-07, 20:05
Take this seriously if you want but I have more info on this city than anyone posting and I just got back. If you guys want to believe such sillyness go ahead. But I'll let you in on two secrets. The only 2 strips that are talked about on here and the MO Side are already known by police genius. And secondly if anyone believes him about the Miami strips go down to there to 79th st or the city hotel and when you get back let him know about the girls there compared to here. Are there ugly girls in Miami to? Of course. Is there a shitload more SW's that are hell of alot better looking? YES. I've been driving around that city for years and here so to believe that foolishness is just silly. You must be judging that off of Glens pictures on the Miami board. That guy only posts the nastiest girls and never goes to the good strips. I swear sometimes people act like just because there are a million posts about a particular area thats the only spot. At the end of the day though if you think I'm a cop thats fine by me. Stupid. But fine by me. Lets be serious. You have 300 posts and have probably never given any info more valuable then what time a SW was on the CR, or Exchange. You have no reason to attack anyone.

Careful everyone anyone that mongered in Miami knows the girls of MIami are ugly. This is a trap. UNLESS HE MEANS MIAMI OKLAHOMA!

juST GIVING A HEADS UP EVERYONE.

The PD in st.louis and the area are using the web heavy for girl and guy stings. especialy clist.

Later all

Jannisary
06-22-07, 21:25
What a way to welcome a guy. I try not to jump to conclusions about anybody and thinking Willy Word is LE after just 2 posts is silly.

I have no idea if Miami SW are uglier than East St. Louis girls or whatever. Several of the Miami girls posted on this site look good to me but whatever.

Welcome to the board Willy Word hope you can share some of that knowledge.

Willy Word
06-23-07, 03:15
What a way to welcome a guy. I try not to jump to conclusions about anybody and thinking Willy Word is LE after just 2 posts is silly.

I have no idea if Miami SW are uglier than East St. Louis girls or whatever. Several of the Miami girls posted on this site look good to me but whatever.

Welcome to the board Willy Word hope you can share some of that knowledge.I appreciate the response and maybe i overreacted a little bit. I will let everyone know that I am here to contribute to the board will continue to do so. I used to monger this city years ago but just returned and will be out frequently.

Gonzo7
06-24-07, 22:53
Read this article:

http://www.thetelegraph.com/

Kemo Sabe
06-25-07, 06:45
Here's the complete URL to the story. Just in case they take it off the main page

http://www.thetelegraph.com/articles/police_2933___article.html/bazzell_alton.html

Luvtheladies
06-25-07, 10:38
Read this article:

http://www.thetelegraph.com/Thanx for the link to the news story!

We know the MHPD over on the MO side is doing the same on and off for some time now, could be a trend in terms of a revenue generator. You'd think they'd be concentrating on murders & violent crime instead.

The moral to the story? Check out provider very carefully before you leap, check for reviews, etc. Some of the ads on CL lately absolutely seem too good to be true, which we know can be a real sign of trouble in this area.

Happy & SAFE hunting!

Alex P Keaton
06-27-07, 21:35
As I made the left on Collinsville Avenue there is a white house, on the right hand side, in the middle of the street. At approximately 7:30AM there were three state police cars and one unmarked car in front of the house. There was also one of those large flatbed trow trucks.

I saw another one of these in action around 5 p.m. on the 20th. This time, the location was either North 2nd Street or North 3rd Street (sorry for not posting this when my memory was exact) between Exchange Avenue and Winstanley Avenue. Two marked state police cars and a flatbed tow truck with a car on it, which appeared to be tan in color and a newer model. No pedestrians in sight. It seemed unwise to circle around for a better look, but my hunch, again, is that this is not hobbyist-related.

Alex P Keaton
06-27-07, 21:39
If indeed what I saw was the closed Miss Kitty's II building, then it might make sense that the scrolling, red, light-up sign was directing people to Miss Kitty's I

Answering my own question after a second look in slower traffic on the bridge, that's exactly what it was.

Kemo Sabe
06-28-07, 05:58
Posted on Wed, Jun. 20, 2007
Man shot twice while trying to buy drugs in ESL
--
BY CAROLYN P. SMITH
News-Democrat

A 35-year-old Granite City man was shot twice early Tuesday while trying to buy drugs, police said.

Police would not identify the victim, but said he told police he went to Exchange Avenue in East St. Louis to buy drugs, East St. Louis Assistant Police Chief Lenzie Stewart said. He was shot in the stomach and leg and transferred from Gateway Regional Medical Center in Granite City to a St. Louis hospital.

The victim's female cousin said the victim asked her to drive him at 3 a.m. Tuesday to East St. Louis, telling her he wanted to get money from a friend, Stewart said.

When the pair arrived in East St. Louis, they spotted a red vehicle with two individuals in it.

"The victim told his cousin he knew one of the male suspects," Stewart said.

She stopped, a man got out of the red car and they talked. Then the other man got out and approached the passenger side of the victim's vehicle, Stewart said.

"The female cousin said the next thing she knew, she heard what appeared to be two gunshots. The victim told her to drive off because he'd been shot," Stewart said.

Detective Marion Riddle is investigating the case.

© 2007 Belleville News-Democrat and wire service sources. All Rights Reserved. http://www.belleville.com

Eslguy58
06-28-07, 18:48
Posted 6/28/07 on bnd.com

The St. Clair County Sheriff's Department will conduct a Roadside Safety Checkpoint on Friday night in the East St. Louis and Fairmont City areas. The Roadside Safety Checkpoint is funded by a grant from the Illinois Department of Transportation.

The focus of the checkpoint will be driver safety issues related to occupant restraints, open alcohol within vehicles and driving while under the influence of alcohol.

Results will be released to the media after its completion.

http://www.bnd.com/breaking_news/story/69423.html

I've passed through three of these so called saftey checkpoints in the last couple years on Rt. 3 between ESL & Venice. Asked for license and proof of insurance plus shined flashlight in car looking for whatever. They are usually set up in such a way that if you turn around to avoid them you’ll get nabbed. Be carefull out there.

Eslguy

Alex P Keaton
06-29-07, 01:53
Sheriff's Department to conduct roadside safety checkpoints

The St. Clair County Sheriff's Department will conduct a Roadside Safety Checkpoint on Friday night in the East St. Louis and Fairmont City areas. The Roadside Safety Checkpoint is funded by a grant from the Illinois Department of Transportation.

The focus of the checkpoint will be driver safety issues related to occupant restraints, open alcohol within vehicles and driving while under the influence of alcohol.

Results will be released to the media after its completion.

Zero Cool07
06-29-07, 23:13
Well, I will out and about tonight, if I get busted who is willing to bail me out? A senior member if possible.

Just a joke.

All jokes aside I will be out tonight. My buddy told me he seen two LE looking over the 4 way stop just past C-moes and the Chameleon. Looked to him like they were planning to set up there. Would be a good spot when you come over that train overpass you have no place to turn off.

If you guys are out look me up.

Country Boy #3
06-30-07, 09:48
Has anyone seen this girl that advertises on Craiglist and in the RFT? I haven't seen any reviews on her. She looks pretty good to me.

Jannisary
06-30-07, 10:49
Danielle has been around for quite a while. She used to just put ads in the RFT. Haven't seen her in long time. The times I saw her I was very happy with her service. She has reviews in some of the usual places.

Zero, maybe if they put a roadblock up by the Chameleon it might be safer to stop in and enjoy yourself.

Ducky321
07-01-07, 21:54
Picked up my first WSW at see. Are. And exchange today at about 11 a. M. I haved cruised this area several times but this was the first one I found attractive and clean enough to want to pick up. She went by Brenda slender with dirty blonde hair, 6-7 in looks 8 on body. She had room at western went there for 50 bbj cfs. Both acctivities were very nice, and long sensitive nipples. She had very nice southern accent said she was from alabama. While dropping her back off we saw a young looking WSW who was yelling at cars as they went by, she said her name was Heather tall slender and looked good on the pass by, anyone have any info on her?

Country Boy #3
07-01-07, 23:24
I had a date with Danielle last night. She was kinda fun, but I don't think I will see her again. She looks pretty good. Just like her pictures. Service was pretty good, but rushed. Everything was covered, no kissing, and no greek are her rules. She did allow daty, but was very dry.

Country Boy #3
07-01-07, 23:40
On my way back to Roxy's. I drove down CR and up Exchange just to see what was going on. I get close to where Jennifer used to live, and see a petite WSW. It was pretty dark, but after I passed I looked back to see it was Melissa. SWEEET. She was looking really good. She's a redhead now, but said she's going back to blonde. I took her to a notel, and she give me a workout. This was less than an hour after I was with Danielle. Not bad for an old man.

Shannon was hanging around the wash rack. Not looking too bad. I proubably would have picked her up, but I was spent.

Alex P Keaton
07-02-07, 19:19
It was pretty dark, but after I passed I looked back to see it was Melissa. SWEEET. She was looking really good. She's a redhead now, but said she's going back to blonde.

Is she the one who was wearing a red bandana over her long, curly reddish hair when I saw her yesterday, once climbing into a semi on 1st, and once walking along Exchange?

Country Boy #3
07-02-07, 23:24
Is she the one who was wearing a red bandana over her long, curly reddish hair when I saw her yesterday, once climbing into a semi on 1st, and once walking along Exchange?

She wasn't wearing a bandana when I saw her. Her hair not that long either.

Tommy Boy
07-03-07, 10:03
I agree with the assessment of Danielle posted here. She is a decent date but not something I would go back for at RFT girl prices. I dated her over a year ago and she was charging 150 back then. But if you want something cleaner and safer than picking up a SW, then she's not a bad deal. Back then she was using a nice clean apartment away from the hood, also a plus.

Tommy Boy
07-03-07, 10:18
Picked up my first WSW at see. Are. And exchange today at about 11 a. M. I haved cruised this area several times but this was the first one I found attractive and clean enough to want to pick up. She went by Brenda slender with dirty blonde hair, 6-7 in looks 8 on body. She had room at western went there for 50 bbj cfs. Both acctivities were very nice, and long sensitive nipples. She had very nice southern accent said she was from alabama. While dropping her back off we saw a young looking WSW who was yelling at cars as they went by, she said her name was Heather tall slender and looked good on the pass by, anyone have any info on her?
Heather is a mixed bag. She gets mostly negative reviews here. In fact, the only positive review I think she's gotten is one I gave her. She has a great little body but she is literally crazy, multiple personality disorder or something like that. She babbles constantly, sometimes incoherently. If she is high on dope, she can be way too exuberant, e.g., cranking the radio, dancing and waving her arms, etc. Her personal hygiene is hit and miss and so is her performance. She is lackluster at giving head. She is a passive, lie-there-and-watch-you-fuck-her type unless you lick her pussy and get her cranked up a bit.

I've dated her a couple of times this past month and have had my fill. She complained that most of the customers she knows are driving right past her and she can't figure out why! Sorry honey, but I'll be doing the same for a while.

Alex P Keaton
07-03-07, 18:38
She wasn't wearing a bandana when I saw her. Her hair not that long either.

I had seen the blonde pics of Melissa, and I had read that she cut her hair shorter, but I didn't know if perhaps she had grown it back before she dyed it red, or had extensions put in, or was wearing a red wig.

My best guess is that the red bandana redhead was not Melissa, then, because she was wearing the same bandana for several hours and her hair was quite long. That makes me curious who she was, though.

Rosco2
07-03-07, 19:26
Alex P. Keaton wrote, "Is [Melissa] the one who was wearing a red bandana over her long, curly reddish hair when I saw her yesterday, once climbing into a semi on 1st, and once walking along Exchange? "

Alex P. Keaton, the cute, tall, HWP woman who was wearing a red bandana over her reddish hair is called "Red." At least, that's the name she gave me when I spoke with her through the window on 1st Street a bit north of St. Clair. She flashed a pretty breast through the window. I would have definitely picked her up, but just finished having a session with Heather, which I'll describe later.

By the way, the following day, I had a FANTASTIC session with Anna (of south St. Louis city), which I'll also soon post.

There were a lot of SWs out this past weekend! It ain't like Columbia, MO, where they're hard to come by. But I guess the 2.5 million people living in the St. Louis metro area (metro East-side included) is much larger than the roughly 100,000 people in Columbia.

Still, before Lynn's massage parlor closed, I'd have to say Columbia was the heart of sex fun and entertainment in Missouri. Now that Lynn's parlor isn't operating, I'd say the heart has shifted eastward to south St. Louis city/metro-Illinois.

Don't count Lynn out though! Who knows. That parlor may re-open again one day! That lady has superb managerial and organizational skills. Women would come to little Columbia, Missouri to work at that parlor from all over: from Minnesota to Texas.

Knucklebuck
07-04-07, 03:12
Man...going thru the Archives and trying to find ol' Fred Reed's posts where he put up some pix.

I'm wondering if the "lackluster" Heather is the same cute young thing he was hooking up with.

Also, I posted a review of a gal named "Red" back in '04 and...well it was forgettable: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=242191&postcount=207

Rosco2
07-04-07, 07:58
Knucklebuck, I can't say for certain if the "Red" you saw in 2004 is the same Red I saw over the weekend. The Red I saw had lots of prominent, cute freckles on her face, and I would hazard a guess that she's anywhere from 28 to 38, plus or minus a couple years.

I'd say she was probably at least 5'8" tall. Sound like the same Red to you?

Rosco2
07-04-07, 09:27
Say, who was that fella in the late-model black pickup I spoke with on 1st Street Sunday? Just wondering if it could have been any one of you guys?

Please note that for privacy's sake, I have not revealed the make and model of the truck.

Rosco2
07-04-07, 11:24
Well, I did it. I had a session with Heather on Sunday at my motel. I first saw her on Saturday, hanging on 9th near Exchange. But I couldn't stop. She was wearing jeans with a small purple top exposing her sexy mid-rift and shoulders. When I was able to drive by 30 minutes later, she was gone, but I parked, got out (dangerous thing to do), and spoke with Michelle, Janine (spelling? Pronounced like Ja-Neen), Crazy Jennifer (not the other Jennifer whose photo is posted here somewhere), and a tall black gentleman who was with them.

I gave the Black man $5 to pass my hobby phone number to Heather.

I found Michelle and Janine to be nice women, but Crazy Jennifer was a bit out there. She wanted the $5 showing in my hand, so she pulled out a knife and threatened to scratch my car if I didn't give her the $5. Now mind you, I'm outside my car which is parked across the street, while I'm talking to the 3 gals and the Black gentleman.

As she walked towards my car parked across the street, I walked along side her and told her if she scratched my car, I'd call the police. That stopped Crazy Jennifer.

I ran into Jennifer again the following day when she, by chance, appeared at my motel with a Black man who was driving an older small white car. They got a room. Don't know if he was her date or what, but this wasn't the Black man who I paid $5 to. With sincerity, she apologized for her behavior the day earlier, said she had been drunk, and hoped there were no hard feelings. I said that's okay.

Fellas, never show any cash, and try staying in your car. Remember that scene from "Apocalypse Now?" "Don't get out of the boat." : - ) I have to admit, though, I got outta my car the following day too when I spoke with the very sensible Shannon and Janine. But I knew Shannon from March when we had a great, fun date together.

Well, anyway, giving $5 to the Black gentleman didn't help because Heather never called later Saturday or Sunday. However, I did finally meet her on Sunday when the sweet but somewhat hyper Michelle said she knew what house Heather was staying at (they had both just recently smoked reefer at the house, she said). So I let Michelle hop in, and she took me to the house Heather was at.

For privacy, I won't say where the house is located, just that it's on one of those scary streets southeast of 9th.

Mister100
07-04-07, 15:05
Has anyone ever heard of wsw named Miranda? She's a petite brunette spinner, fake tits, and a very pretty face. I hooked up with her in Brooklyn several weeks ago. So-so bbj, she was distracted, mildly tweaking, but the fs with her sitting in my lap was great-nice tight pussy.

Mister100
07-04-07, 15:35
Have any you guys heard of a wsw named Miranda? She's a petitie brunette spinner with fake tits and a very pretty face. Hooked up with her in Brooklyn several weeks ago. So-so bbj-she was distracted and mildly tweaking, but the fs with her sitting on my lap was good-nice tight pussy. I got the impression she may have been a dancer who hit hard times.

Kemo Sabe
07-04-07, 21:50
Are you sure that you heard the name correctly? There is a young girl named Amanda that is a former dancer who works the Brooklyn area and sometimes in East St Louis at the Wash Rack and also along Collinsville Rd near Exchange. She has gotten mixed reviews on this board. May have been the same girl.

Have any you guys heard of a wsw named Miranda? She's a petitie brunette spinner with fake tits and a very pretty face. Hooked up with her in Brooklyn several weeks ago. So-so bbj-she was distracted and mildly tweaking, but the fs with her sitting on my lap was good-nice tight pussy. I got the impression she may have been a dancer who hit hard times.

Rosco2
07-04-07, 23:15
When Michelle and I arrived at the house Heather was in, we found 2 black gents outside on the lawn. Michelle asked them to produce Heather. We're waiting in the car for quite a few minutes, so I begin to worry a bit and wonder if folks inside the house are sizing me up from behind the window curtains. Just in case, I turn the car around in preparation for a speedy get-away. Thankfully, shortly afterwards, the 5'6", thin, hot, 27-year-old Heather stepped out and hopped into the car. She was wearing the same jeans and small purple top I saw her in the day before.

I drop Michelle off where she wants, and Heather and I wisk to the motel. My last session was the day before with April from Craiig's List (review will show up in a couple days on TE R). (I would post it here--97 percent of my stuff gets posted here--but I need to earn VIP over there. This is the *best* site though, by far. Where else can you find so many photos of hot SWs and other providers? You can't even upload photos at most sites.

In the car, I notice Heather's jeans are a bit dirty--three or four noticeable dark spots. This makes me feel very cautious. When we arrive at the notel, she asks if she can take a shower. Certainly. Great idea. I let her shower undisturbed. Later, I see she left a lady's razor in the bathtub, so she must have done some shaving in there too. The wash cloth was covered with a number of red spots. Not sure of the significance.

Anyway, she comes out of the bathroom wearing the bath towel she dried herself in. She is looking super hot in that skimpy towel covering only her breasts and torso. For the first time, I get a close-up look at her bare, beautiful legs. Mammy! I am impressed.

She drops the robe, and next mine eyes behold the glory of her incredible breasts. This lady has the breasts of a goddess. She is a madonna capable of suckling the Earth's children. Oh, I'm just on Cloud Nine. Her nose is scrumptious. Her vagina is almost entirely shaved and looks so sexy and inviting. Nice outee. Slender, graceful arms, killer legs, killer hips--oh what hips! This lady is femininity incarnate. I want nothing more than to have hot, passionate, loving sex with this woman.

But there's a catch. She has a few minor sores on her body. They're barely visible, but I don't know what they are, and don't ask. Maybe I should have asked. So I'm thinking sex is out. No sex. Her vagina looks fine. Her breasts are immaculate. I would have absolutely loved sucking on her nipples. She has some of the best breasts I've seen, and I've seen a lot. They're superb 36B's with the sexiest nipples that just call out for your tongue. My tongue was aching. But again, I'm not kissing anything. The only places I kissed were her back and shoulders--I'm just too careful.

I did, however, massage her perfect breasts with my hands over and over. Oh, how pleasurable. Her nipples expanded nicely, so responsive and supple. God bless them and her.

Heather's breasts hang perfectly. If I hadn't seen her dirty jeans and some of the sores, I would have sucked on them so happily.

So sex is out, breast kissing is out. How about a handjob? I look at her hands. Oh my, they've got cuts on them, some fingers look shreaded in places--is she working out on the coarse farm? So now a handjob is out. Oh well, I still had a lot of fun with her, gently massaging her mammaries, looking closely at her fine-looking vagina (didn't see any noticeable problems there), holding her, she laying her head on my chest while we lay in bed together, etc. This woman has great potential if she straightens up.

After we're done, Heather asks to be driven back to the house Michelle led me to. One or two of the ladies I spoke with over the weekend mentioned she has multiple personality disorder, which I didn't particularly notice, although she did at times talk really quickly about stuff. Shannon and Janine asked if Heather had smoked marijuana during our session. No, she hadn't.

Anybody know what the few sores on her body might have been? I neglected to ask Shannon or Janine. Didn't notice any sores on her pretty face, just a couple or so, I think, on her legs. Her breasts, face, and vagina looked perfect, though. I just wasn't taking any chances.

By the way, sometime after she stepped out of the shower, she wanted to talk money. I opened with $20. Dirty jeans to me means the price goes way, way down. She said for $30 we could have sex. I knew we weren't going to have sex, but paid $30 anyway, since that seemed to make her happy.

Let us know about the sores, if you find out what they are.

Gonzo7
07-05-07, 00:14
Not sure what heather looks like? Could someone please post a picture of her or direct me to page that has her picture on it? Thanks. I am through that area every day on my way home from work.

Blue Sterling
07-05-07, 00:32
After we're done, Heather asks to be driven back to the house Michelle led me to. One or two of the ladies I spoke with over the weekend mentioned she has multiple personality disorder, which I didn't particularly notice, although she did at times talk really quickly about stuff.

A few years back, there was a dancer working at Dollies who had multiple personality disorder (MPD). Given that is is rare in the population (something like less than 1% of the general population have this), I wonder if it is the same lady?

The dancer had a day time job roofing sometimes (her claim), a little girl, and a soon to be ex-husband with who she fought.

She took a fairly moderate amount for meds for a person with MPD and drank with them - a bad idea but risk behavior is common in people with mental illness. At the time, she had dark hair, was thin, and worked under a name that was similar to Kris... my memory fails on the exact name.

Rosco2
07-05-07, 00:43
Blue Sterling wrote, "The dancer had a day time job roofing sometimes (her claim), a little girl, and a soon to be ex-husband with who she fought....At the time, she had dark hair, was thin..."

Well, this could possibly be Heather. She told me she has a 10-year-old (which means she must have become a mother at 17). I think she said she also has a second, younger child.

Her hair is naturally dark, too, although it was partially dyed blonde but the original color was growing back in (the bottom two-thirds of the hair-do was blonde).

Her eyes are brown if that helps determine if they're the same lady.

Neverenuf
07-05-07, 23:41
Roscoe,

If you are right and Heather is Blue Sterlings dancer, AND if she's still roofing, that might explain the shredded fingers and sores on her legs. Asphalt shingles are extremely abrasive. I did some roofing a couple months ago, and much to my surprise I went through two pairs of jeans in less than a week. Sliding along the rows as I worked my way up ate holes right through the denim. And my legs. I also ended up with badly cracked and split skin on my hands. Now, I could be way off here, but it was just a thought that struck me.

Mister100
07-06-07, 00:00
Are you sure that you heard the name correctly? There is a young girl named Amanda that is a former dancer who works the Brooklyn area and sometimes in East St Louis at the Wash Rack and also along Collinsville Rd near Exchange. She has gotten mixed reviews on this board. May have been the same girl.Now that you mention it, her name could very well have been Amanda.

Rosco2
07-07-07, 13:42
Blue Sterling, a couple more identifying marks on Heather are a tatoo showing her's child's name, which I won't mention. PM me, if you want to know.

Interesting idea, Neverenuf. I sure would like to know why some of Heather's fingers were so
shredded. If someone has a date with her, please ask her. I neglected to.

If I see her again next time I'm in town, I'll probably pick her up again, and just make
sure my condom is on real good. She is a cutey. I wrote last time that I was scared to insert because of her leg sores, but I still enjoyed our time together.

Another thing I'm really scared about is catching herpes, but I didn't see any signs of
herpes on her, I don't think. Of course, that means nothing because I read somewhere that
someone can still have herpes and pass it on while not showing outward signs. But has
anyone ever seen herpes on this very sexy lady?

I forgot to mention one other thing that happened while I was with her.
While we were inside that convenience store/Phillips 66 on Collinsville Road close
to Route 203, an older, light-blue, Cadillac-like car boxed my car in. When we came out of
the store, I realized there would be no way to pull my car out of its parking space. The
old Caddy-like car was parked inches away from my back bumper!

The Caddy-like car was occupied by two 20- or 30-something black women, one of which
stepped out and started yelling at Heather that Heather owes them money. "You owe us
money!" Oh boy. I'm having bad feelings. I simply tell the ladies I don't know anything
about it, and, somehow, by the grace of God, they pull their car away so Heather and I can leave in my car. Whew... Nothin' but drama on the east side [chuckle]

Rosco2
07-07-07, 13:46
Last weekend at midnight or 1 AM, I happened to see Crystal hanging around the Wash Rack with a few other folks. I stopped to talk to her through my window. (I wasn't getting out of my car at the Wash Rack at midnight ; - ) I had let Crystal give me a handjob in late March at the Discreet Hotel. Last weekend, her hair was wet and sexy; it looked like she had lost some weight since March.

I didn't pick her up this time; just went to my motel room and got some sleep. She did give me her 618 phone number if anybody wants it. How are Crystal's hands? I thought I saw some peculiar things on them in March, but I'm not sure.

Monday morning at 10 AM, I saw Patty walking southward on 9th not far from the train bridge. She was dressed very cleanly (I wish Heather had been) and was wearing a flowery pink and white skirt and top that was nice and summery. Classy lady.

Kemo Sabe
07-07-07, 17:42
I have known Heather, the skinny one, for over three years. She has talked to me about everything from school, family, her children, etc. Never said anything about being an ex-dancer or having a roofing job. I suspect that the cracks on her hands are caused by using a broken glass crack pipe or the tools used to smoke crack.

Rosco2
07-08-07, 04:31
Henis, thanks for your insights. Why are Heather's teeth so brown? She has nice teeth and they all appear to be there, but they are all brown. It's a shame because she's such a cute lady.

Someone messaged me that it's a sign of "Meth Mouth"--use of meth, not crack. I guess she can use both drugs, but her fingers were very, very shredded. And some of the cuts on Heather's fingers look like vertical fillets. Not sure if this is a special sign of something in particular.

If you can, please ask about the fingers next time you see her.

It breaks your heart to see these cute ladies not take care of themselves.

Country Boy #3
07-09-07, 12:16
I found Patty on Collinsville Rd. Sat. night around 11pm. She was looking very hot in her short dress. She's 37, fake blonde, about 5'6", 105#, skinny but not too skinny. I took her to a notel. She wanted $100, but would give a deal for $75. I give her $60. BBBJ and FS were great, but she complained a few times about not giving her enough money. She give me her phone number. If it works, I'll let you know.

Kemo Sabe
07-09-07, 20:56
Roscoe2

I don't know why Heather's teeth are brown but have always wondered why her breath smells a little foul. I am surprised that no one has mentioned this before.

Henis

Henis, thanks for your insights. Why are Heather's teeth so brown? She has nice teeth and they all appear to be there, but they are all brown. It's a shame because she's such a cute lady.

Zero Cool07
07-10-07, 14:37
There was alot of action on CR around 6pm on Monday. I took my GF to the boat and we went down CR to get there.

At the white home that we all know, there were 3 girls (two wsw and one bsw). I also seen another getting out of a semi. truck at the same location.

Down at CR and Exchange there was another wsw. On the way back we seen a few as well in the same locations.

The Wash Rack was dead. I have not seen any action in this spot for a few weeks now.

Wish I had names of the girls to tell you who was who. I have not made it to the point of knowing the names of all the girls. (yet!!) I'm working on it.

Country Boy #3
07-11-07, 12:13
One of the girls told me it was raided and shut down.

Jannisary
07-15-07, 00:14
Well I was back in the area this week. Had some stuff in St. Louis to take care of and then on to some fun. Had tried to contact a girl over there but no luck and no luck on the stroll so it was back to the Eastside! Found Jennifer and picked her up for another ho-tel romp. The last couple times I was kinda disappointed in her services but this time around was much improved. She asked if it was okay to take a shower first and that was damn fine by me. We got down to business and she took her time, did what i asked and was very enjoyable.

After dropping her back off I was headed east on Collinsville Road and spotted a stunning looking bsw. Even though I had just spent over an hour with Jennifer and she had taken two shots out of me I was ready to pick this bsw up! There was traffic behind me so I couldn't just slam on the brakes and pull over. Even if it could have done that I wouldn't have anyway. So I had to go on to the gas station and turn around. And of course this fine looking gal was gone by the time I got back around. Hope one of you guys had some fun with her! Report it damn it!

Oh also, Jennifer told me the wash rack had been raided and shut down. All the girls were told to keep off the property or risk getting arrested.

***** Jennifer = the regular one not the crazy one Rosco had the run-in with.

Rosco2
07-15-07, 01:05
The ladies may have been told to stay off the grounds of the Wash Rack, but there were plenty of guys and girls there at midnight two weeks ago, when I passed by. One of the ladies there at midnight was Crystal. However, I didn't see anyone there during the daytime the whole 3 days I was in town, which is unusual and may relate to the police warning.

Also, there are a number of Jennifers working East St. Louis, at least 2 that I know of, and possibly 3. You'll want to be very careful with Crazy Jennifer. The other Jennifer whose picture is posted here somewhere is quite hot, by the way. We ought to call her Pretty Jennifer.

The Crazy Jenn I speak of wore baggy clothes, long pants, was between 23 and 33 years old (probably in twenties), white, possibly 5'7" (give or take an inch or two), not skinny or medium-frame, but not particularly large either (somewhere between medium-build and a tad large), and carries a steak knife. Of course, this describes her appearance with her clothes on. Who knows with her clothes off ; - )

You'll recall that, after I stepped out of my car, Crazy Jenn threatened to scratch the car with the steak knife if I didn't give her the $5 showing in my hand. She changed her tune really fast when I said I'd call the police if she touched the car.

The sweet Michelle and nice Janine know the Crazy Jennifer I speak of because they saw her acting out. (This is the Michelle with a scar on her face. Sweet, sweet lady.)

Kemo Sabe
07-15-07, 07:57
There is a letter from the Fairmont City Police Chief taped to an office window at the Royal Relax Inn on Collinsville Road. The letter talks about a prostitute being killed while she and her pimp were trying to rob a "John". The letter lists some new security measures that go into effect later this year to help curb crime at "notels". I asked for a copy of the letter but the desk clerk refused to copy it. I had hope to post it of the board for everyone to read.

Jannisary
07-16-07, 23:33
That's a very interesting development Henis. You would think a murder in the motel would be news worthy but I don't recall seeing anything in news-democrat. Of course I just look at the online edition so maybe there was something in the printed one? If you're really interested in getting a copy of the letter just shoot a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request to the Fairmont police chief and request a copy! lol I'd do it if I could think of way to keep anonymous.

If somebody is over there perhaps you could take a picture of the letter and then post it here. That might be workable to get the text of it.

Rollamale
07-17-07, 08:15
I was traveling through E.STL the other night( I was not hunting) and happen to see the Royal Relax Inn on a sate highway sign. I wounder how many weary and tired travlers have seen that sign and stoped to get a room. Only to find out it is in a crime ridden, crack ***** impoversied area. I also wonder how many tried to stay a night there and got up and left in the middle of the night.

Sorry for nothing to report, this was just an observation.

Kemo Sabe
07-17-07, 09:58
Interesting Observation! Same thoughts have crossed my mind too.

I have been using the Fairmont hotels for about 7 years. I don't think I have seen regular travelers there ever. Maybe some people are a little leary about staying in a place with hourly rates unless they are looking for some action or low on cash!