PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Ci-Traveler
01-03-06, 20:00
As an out of towner visiting your fair city on Sunday I saw 4-6 SW's some B some W just off market on Monroe, Wash, Front and Allin. Stopped back on Wed and did not see squat. It was pretty cold and there were a lot of LE's out (Both Nights). I guess it was a case of the wrong place wrong time.

I've been in B-Town a couple of times during the holidays.......once on Christmas eve - and saw Megan and another dirty blonde out. I was interested in the dirty blonde - but she disappeared with Megan. Megan knows my car - and she knows I pass on her every time - so I think she told the other girl to stay away. Don't know.

The week following Christmas I was there on the 28-30. No one out at any time - but I quit looking at around 11 PM.

Was out again today - around 4 PM. Picked up a dirty blonde girl - about 38, ok body (not fat) - hair pulled back in a pony tail. She was about a 6 on the SW scale (if that) - named Molly. She told me where these girls stay - and I knew that to be the place - although I've only seen them coming out if there a couple of times. This would be the street between Washington and Front (I always forget the name of it) - last house (white) on the right hand side of the street heading west (Allin would be the street you just passed or came off of) - just before all the apartments on the other side of the street. She didn't want anyone from that house seeing her in my car. She actually panicked.

Molly was .3 for a BBBJCIM - and she could take it all in. Didn't rush me at all - took about 10 minutes. Very friendly - but cautious when I first tried to pick her up. She gave me a hug when I dropped her off - and a kiss on the cheek. Sweet girl.

Be nice if you see her out.

ci-traveler

Mister Quick
01-16-06, 12:12
Hit Bloomington on the way back home over the weekend. Having found forst SW there when I was nott even looking last summer, I have been in town on 3 other accasion since then and have been unable to find anything to pick up. This time was to be like those and although I see a few other guys have found girls in town dont seem to ind a lot of them. Gussing my first time I did get lucky.

JohnnieBravo
01-22-06, 16:21
I was out between 7pm and 8:30pm Saturday 10/21/05; would've thought something was happening, it being Saturday night and all unfortunately....very very little going on. At about 8pm I saw a BSW, thin about a 6 or so at the corner of Washington and Oak giving the obligatory wave. I went around the block to get a better look but by the time I got back around someone esle had already picked her up. Hope it was someone from this board and that they write a report;-).

An interesting tip I received from someone in a bar is to try to hit the Jesus House Coffee Shop at Washington and Allin when it is crowded as sometimes the girls duck in there to get warm and hide from LE. According to this guy, a connection can be made by stopping in here and chatting some of the girls up. I cannot vouch for the validity of this idea as I have not tried it.....just thought I'd pass it on.

I saw Nina out at a bar recently but could not get close enough to chat her up as there were already guys swarming around her....she is actually an escourt. She looks to be at least part hispanic. She may be a little larger for some of the punters on this board but to me she is HOT. She has awesome soft curves. If anyone from this board has had any experience with her please post.

I keep hearing persist talk of the hotel on east Washington Street. In fact I think one poster from this board mentioned having "experience" there. I myself have never seen anything going on there except perhaps and occasional drug bust or two. If anyone has an info. about some sex activity happening there, please post.

Well that's it for now guys. Be safe and use jimmies.

JohnnieBravo

Member #2819
01-27-06, 09:43
I wanted to go to Ivy, but 2 of you were already there so off to Market street I went. Saw Kris (BSW) walking west on Market, she waved so I circled picked her up on a side street. Off to a new spot (for me at least) for a very nice BBBJCIM for .25. Kris really seems to enjoy pleasing people.

Hoehoehoe
01-29-06, 17:29
Drove south on Allin to the Jesus coffee shop and walking by it were what must be two familiar WSWs there. Both very oinky.

One hopped in my car, I said I wasn't doing anything, and she wanted $10 to get something to eat. Kicked her ass out.

LE all over the place...2 cars within seconds, and must have seen them. They must have an in with LE.

HHH

Mister Quick
02-27-06, 12:11
Bored again so decided to head down to Bloomington last night to see what was available. Bad experiences in Bloomington and the Quad Cities up to now have just resulted in me getting nothing, where as those in Rockford have gotten me ripped off twice.

Sunday night proved to be another dead night in Bloomington. Got in town mid evening and cruised around for awhile. Saw nothing in the area where I picked up my first girl last summer. Took a break. Ate a late dinner and hot the Super Wal-Mart. Returned to the stroll and saw a few people out lingering. They were all black guys so no interest in me for them. One of them tried flagging me down second time I drove by him. He may have been a drug dealer.

Thought I might have had my luck change when I saw a pair of average looking white girls about a block east of Jesus House. They flagged me down. Pulled over and stopped to talk to them. They were both obviusly drunk, one of them was drinking from an open can of beer. They asked for a ride, I told them that would be somewaht difficult as I have a 2 seat car so there would be no room for three people. They pleaded and said they did not have far to go but it was rather far to walk and that they would not take up too much room. Told them no once again. At this point they started name calling and getting rather obnoxious. The one that had been drinking threw her beer through my car window.The window had been rolled down so I could talk to them. Decided nothing good could come of this so I took off, they were yelling at me as I left.

Got a couple of blocks away, stopped and got rid of the beer can. There was now beer on the car seat plus some had gotten on my pants. My car now smelled a lot like beer I decided to cut my losses and head out of town. Since if I did get pulled over for any reason at all it would not be a good to have the car smelling like beer.

Hoehoehoe
02-28-06, 20:09
Just think what your car would have smelled like if you let the two of them in!

You'd have every cat within miles chasing you for the tuna. Sounds like the same two I ran into...not good.

HHH

Mister Quick
03-01-06, 11:45
Not sure if they were or not. Both of them were average looking but a bit on the chunkt side, would guess they were ~30 YO. Despite what they thought they both would not hvae fit in my car unless I had gotten out. Not sure they were actually SW. I would hvae thought if they were one of them, The least attractive of course, would have offered to come with.

I am beginning to think the one time I found a girl in town and was not looking was a fluke. I did a quick sweep through town yesterday and found nothing once again, surprise.

Just think what your car would have smelled like if you let the two of them in!

You'd have every cat within miles chasing you for the tuna. Sounds like the same two I ran into...not good.

HHH

Ump1969
03-03-06, 22:05
Was in Bloomington on a Monday night. Lots of action on the streets, if not exactly model quality. Trick is to look up and down side streets. Several girls told me LE is getting really nasty and they are being extra careful. Picked up one blonde that called herself Stephanie. Probably a 4 or 5 on scale. Prefers car quickies. Do not take her up on offer for all night date if you'll just let her stop off and pay babysitter first. Her baby is probably crack and you will not see her again.

Spatrekker
04-05-06, 03:10
Only discovered this site a short while ago. Posted a report on the IN AMPs but this is my first B/N report. Will kill two birds with one stone and make two reports, one second-hand.

Friend went to Tokyo on Sunday. Had a session with Yumi that he enjoyed very much.

Tonite, after spending the day reading up on the SW reports I decided to brave the wild regions of B/N and headed to the stroll about 8pm. Cruised for an hour or so and saw nothing. Headed home.

Decided another trip might be worth it about 11: 30 so cruised down again. Found a very cute little brunette while driving along my favorite President. Couldn't tell age. Pulled into the lot and she hopped right in and asked for a ride. Said was one of twins. And that her name was Ashley. Very sweet girl. Took her out to the country and got a very nice bbbjtcim for. 3 (though she says it is usually more) and a couple of smokes.

Got her phone # and will definitely be seeing about calling her to repeat, may try fs next time.

Be nice to her fellas. She will definitely treat you right.

Be safe!

SpaTrekker

Spatrekker
04-08-06, 17:54
Car was in the shop today, so after picking up my rental I thought I'd try the stroll. Thought there would be some action out there since it's such a nice day but didn't see any girls at all.

Tried the usual. Allin around Market/Washington...there was a big tent sale of some sort at the Jesus House with a ton of people around...wondering if that may have impacted the girls being out and about.

Will probably try again tonite and will report any finds.

SpaTrekker

Greg Carter
04-10-06, 09:04
Decided another trip might be worth it about 11: 30 so cruised down again. Found a very cute little brunette while driving along my favorite President. Couldn't tell age. Pulled into the lot and she hopped right in and asked for a ride. Said was one of twins. And that her name was Ashley.[/QUOTE]

I picked up a nice looking brunette a few months ago (sept/oct) who said she was a twin. Her name was Katie and it was her real name as the black guys that were driving her car around waiting for her probably to pay them some money for the substance she was on (very slow and sleepy like) had an IL plate that said Katie on it. She was 23 tall and if not on the dope would be pretty hot. Said she was a student at a local university. She gave a BBBJCIMWS while i drove around. I find that i get longer BJ when i drive as opposed to park. You mind has to also be partly on the road is why i think. A nice 25 minutes probably. Make up all over a very nice white shirt though. Try explaning that one!

I wouldn't mind hooking up with Ashley if this is Katie's twin. I wouldn't mind hooking up with her anyway to check her out. PM me with how to contact her.

Thanks and play safe,

Greg

Mister Quick
04-10-06, 11:19
Decided to give Bloomington another trydespite no luck there wehn i was looking.

Glad to see that someone else has been getting lucky.

First off thought I was goning to get lucky. Saw a blonde and a brunette on Allin. Looked to be about 20. Faitrly young and vute. Both sort of gave me the eye. Another car behind me. went around block. Blonde was gone. Brunette was going wrong way on one way st. Circled around again. She was talking to someone in a car, looked like she might get in. Circled around again adn same car was still there. She was not, from a distance saw someone getting out. Was not her was a middle aged black woman, young brunette was in car it took off.

Few minutes later saw a blonde bit older WSW at 4 way by Jesus House. She rn up to my car and tried getting in. Noticed LEO was also staopped a sign so I ignored the girl. She had not seen LEO> Came back around and she was still there but ignored me on 2 passes. Then she was gone.

Bit later saw mid 20s dirty blonde hair girl walking around. Looked like SW. Was not giving me the eye and did not approach car when i stopped near her. She was wandering aimlessly so she was sure acting like one.

Over 30 minutes no action. No one else out. Van pulls up behind and starts flashing brights. Not sure what is going on so I pull over, Van pulls in front of me and mid 20's girl gets out and runs over to my car. She does nto get it. She tells me she had sen me in area before and was wondering if I had seen a black guy out. I say I had. Plenty of them out and about. I ignore them. She then asked for a description and I told her was a black guy. This is weird. She goes into a detailed desciption of the particular balck guy she was seeking, including clothes he was wearing adn what name he answered to. Then gave me a phone number telling me to call it if I saww him. She then went back to van and took off. Bit later saw the guy who was driving van and girl outside of van talking to a cop that had puleld over but was not flshing lights.

Only other possible I saw out was a middle aged BSW who was of no interest to me. I left after just shy f 90 minutes crusing.

Ci-Traveler
04-11-06, 20:00
Decided another trip might be worth it about 11: 30 so cruised down again. Found a very cute little brunette while driving along my favorite President. Couldn't tell age. Pulled into the lot and she hopped right in and asked for a ride. Said was one of twins. And that her name was Ashley. Very sweet girl. Took her out to the country and got a very nice bbbjtcim for. 3 (though she says it is usually more) and a couple of smokes.

Got her phone # and will definitely be seeing about calling her to repeat, may try fs next time.

Be nice to her fellas. She will definitely treat you right.

A word of caution to all regarding Ashley and Katie. The word is out that both are HIV positive. Ashley looks HIV - sores, skinny, strung out - although it could just be crack cocain as well. If you do anything with these girls - be covered. Katie gives a hell of a french lesson.

I've also heard they do guys together - so if you're into that kind of thing......

ci-traveler

pal
04-16-06, 00:46
Is there any action at the truck stop on I-55 south after Bloomington? That would be a good place for a quick BJ if not more.

JohnnieBravo
05-18-06, 03:49
I had success in Bloomington on Saturday afternoon May 13 around1pm or so. I picked up Angie whom I hadn't seen in over a year near Nooners Bar on Front Street. She is the only hispanic SW that I have ever heard of or seen in B/N. She is ok looking about a 6 I suppose. She has longer dark brown hair and brown eyes. What makes this SW so very identible is the fact that she has gold front teeth. She was more thick through out the middle since the last time I had seen her. Had a car FS in the country with her for .40. She had pretty good techinque and seemed to enjoy herself in the cramped confines of my car. She enjoys DATY for those of you brave enough to attempt. All in all a pretty good experience so treat her good guys. LE has been pretty active in the area so be careful. Also, Angie informs me that Megan had a baby....any on this board do a preg. Megan? Anyway, be safe and wear those jimmies.

JohnnieBravo

Mister Quick
06-26-06, 12:14
passed by bloomington last night. decided to check out town again.

first sw i found was here was almost a year ago. i was not even looking. thinking back on it she was much butter than the ones i have found in other towns since then. she was almost as new it this as i was.

been to town 6 or 7 times since then. no luck on any visit. judging from lack of reports here i suspect this is the norm.

last night was to be the same. i hit town fairly late between the rain storms. did the cruise area a few times. saw nothing out but a few black guys. one i saw a few times. he kept trying to flag me down. only possible sw was a very petite black girl who looked like she might be **** hanging around jesus house.

after about a half hour of crusing picked up an unwelcome tail. i kept heading in the same general direction i was going. lost him after about 2 miles. now a bit lost. decided to head back to stroll area for one last time before heading home and to bed. wound up on a one way street, macarthur. there was a 20 something white girl out on a street corner. average looking. when i passed her she lifted up her shirt and flashed me her tits. this is not how average young women act. circled around the block to check her out. by the time i got back she was gone. i think the cross street was mason.

stopped at the hucks not too far from there to get some caffiene, before heading out of town. approached in the parking lot by a very young very cute white girl. she asked me if i could by her some cigs since she had forgotten her id. she looked college age. she was over 18 since she did have several visable tattoos. i asked her what was in it for me. she asked me if i was married. told her wife was dead. she asked if i thought she was cute. said yes. another car pulls into the parking lot. the driver yells out her name. i am told she's a friend of mine, she can get them for me, nice meeting you.

go into hucks all their fountain drinks ore offline. have to settle for a can of coke.

i head out of town, see nothing int he strol area on the way out. very frustrating.

any one had any good experiences in town lately? or is it justa waste of time and gas looking?

Greg Carter
06-27-06, 11:07
I picked up Angie whom I hadn't seen in over a year near Nooners Bar on Front Street. Also, Angie informs me that Megan had a baby....any on this board do a preg. Megan? Anyway, be safe and wear those jimmies. JohnnieBravo

I also met Angie a few weeks ago. Picked her up off the poarch of a friends house. .4 for FS i settled on BJNCIM as the gold teeth was a first for me.

I also saw megan for CFS before she had her baby. My first time with her that way. I picked her up once a month for BJWCIM before that. I have not seen her since.

As for the stroll it is very dead! I cruise it nearly daily at various hours and only on occasion catch any SWs. Katie, Angie, and Brenda (no one new). Last year about this time i picked up a girl named Trish (gave her a ride to work). I called her later and she said that she would meet me in two hours. I didn't show as i was in need and went to tokyo instead. Anyone ever meet this woman and could fill me in with any info on her? I may try to call her again soon.

Play safe and if you have reports please post (Soda Trips to hucks and off the beaten path one way street reports are even acceptable at this point!),

Greg

Mister Quick
06-28-06, 10:38
Play safe and if you have reports please post (Soda Trips to hucks and off the beaten path one way street reports are even acceptable at this point!),

Just reporting would have been betetr off staying on the interstate. Figured since there was no action in the old area. I have only picked up a girl once. The area to look may have moved and I might have found it on mcArthur. If so thought someone might be able to confirm.

Ci-Traveler
06-29-06, 10:27
Just reporting would have been betetr off staying on the interstate. Figured since there was no action in the old area. I have only picked up a girl once. The area to look may have moved and I might have found it on mcArthur. If so thought someone might be able to confirm.

Can't confirm MQ - but when I was in town yesterday about 4 PM, I saw a WSW I had never seen - gave me the look. She was hard looking, stocky, and looked like she could beat up anyone who wasn't working out. I passed.

On another note, I stopped by Tokyo on Sunday - met up with Tschi-Tschi (she spelled it - but I could have gotten it wrong - sounded like chi-chi). She is about 5 foot, 100 lbs, attractive - said she was 26 - I would have guessed her at about 32. Ok table shower, good massage. Very nice FS session - enhanced top, but a great body. Would return for her. $.6 for everything - as usual.

ci-traveler

Greg Carter
06-29-06, 14:06
Can't confirm MQ - but when I was in town yesterday about 4 PM, I saw a WSW I had never seen - gave me the look. She was hard looking, stocky, and looked like she could beat up anyone who wasn't working out. I passed.

ci-traveler
I tried her out at about 4:15. Her name is Char (Shar) probably short for charlotte. Her nickname is charlie but she told me that her tattoo artist screwed up the tattoo on her neck and wrote "Charles" so she has to get that fixed next week (how funny is that?).

BJNCIM not exciting although interestingly enough her skin is nice and smooth. I finished myself (my choice) she flashed me and played while i watched. .2 as usual. SHe said she lives in the same house that angie told me she lives in (or friend lives in).

Play safe,

Greg

Ci-Traveler
06-30-06, 00:01
On my way out of town to Decatur, I ran the Bloomington stroll today about 3:30 PM. I saw yet another new, never seen before WSW - about 20 years old, 5"4", skinny, cute, brunette - hair tied up, freckles - small chest - smiled at me when I gave her the look. I pulled around and asked if I knew her - she said no - she was from Cincinatti - then asked what was up - I could tell she wanted in the car. I didn't have time - but I would have grabbed the oportunity if more time was available.

Someone report on this!!!

Greg Carter - thanks for the update on Char - the killer SW.

Best,
Ci-Traveler

luvHookers
07-12-06, 18:11
Char must be the same girl I saw out today. Peach sleeveless shirt, khaki capris, cigarette dangling from her mouth, tattoo on her shoulder. About 11:30am, hanging out on Oak St - drove by twice to get a good look and was getting the wave, she was keeping a fair distance from Market but by the time I made it around, she was on Market getting into a white van.

Greg Carter
07-18-06, 12:27
So i got ripped off for only the second time in the hobby (if you can believe that - it is true). Picked up a girl who said her name was Tina. She yelled "hey" as i passed and looked at her. I went back around she got in and she was all about giving commands. Give me a ride, Turn here, use your signal, give me money, give me more money, etc. During this time i took many turns and gave her .2 (she looked liked she could use some extra help). As we were arguing that i would not give her a nickle more she said turn in this driveway as i did she said "hey theres jimmy". I grabbed for my money back that she had hidden well and she started screaming "HEY" HEY" "There's Jimmy". I left quickly and chalked it up to taking one for the team.

Why did i loose out? 1) I did not have a particular place to go in mind from the begining. 2) I allowed her to use the time to get me to some place by arguing about the money, and 3) she was new and i treated her like a regular (wasn't cautious enough). Keep these in your head as you are on the look out for her. She continued to yell "Hey" Hey" as i drove away like she wanted me to come back (not touching her again).

She is white about 24 (as she said that was her age) calls herself Tina. 5/6 130ish? She smokes and is right handed. She looked like she was attractive if she was cleaned up. To me she appeared like she sweated all day the previous day, slept in her clothes and then was looking to make a buck the next morning. Saw her about 830. At lunch i drove the stroll and she was still out on cornor of market and Lee. Only a block from where i picked her up (west) and only a block where i dropped her off in the opposite (north).

Anyone out there like a confrontational girl? This is one for you.

Play safe,
Greg

Ci-Traveler
07-19-06, 17:04
Why did i loose out? 1) I did not have a particular place to go in mind from the begining. 2) I allowed her to use the time to get me to some place by arguing about the money, and 3) she was new and i treated her like a regular (wasn't cautious enough). Keep these in your head as you are on the look out for her. She continued to yell "Hey" Hey" as i drove away like she wanted me to come back (not touching her again).

Sorry to hear about this Greg - not good.

To answer your question above - the biggest reason you lost out was because you didn't go to the place first - make sure it was secluded and would be tough for her to simply walk away - and, most problematic of all - you gave her the money before getting where you were going.

I treat all regulars the same way - don't give them any $ until they are ready to go - sometimes not even until we're done (if I can get away with it). I always give up what I've agreed on - so regulars seem to trust me that way.

I've been ripped of in B-Town twice that I can recall. The first was with a really great looking brunette I picked up on Oak between Market and Locust. It was 11 PM, and she hopped right in and told me it would be .4 for everything - find a spot. I did just that - got to where I felt good - gave her the $ and then a dog started barking. We found another place and she got out and walked away.

The second time was very similar - I got where I was going, gave her the $, and she got out of the car. I couldn't stop her. In both cases - I chose places that were too easy to do just what the girls did - I should have found an out of the way place where it would have been tough for her to get out and go anywhere.

Thanks for posting.

ci-traveler

Sexmoron
07-20-06, 17:49
I haven't lived in Bloomington for around 20 years now. I've been back for visits but haven't really gone on the prowl.

As I remember Bloomington there was not even a strip joint in that town. I guess most people there who wanted a strip joint went to Big Al's in Peoria.

My first strip joint was somewhere in Rockford, (while I was living in Bloomington), and I was amazed that strippers took everything but the g-string off.

Is this still the same in Bloomington; no strip joints?

Amazingly, the famous Mama Cocoa was operating out of Bloomington from as early as I can remember. Mama Cocoa was Richard Pryor's aunt. I guess her base was in Peoria but she kept a stable of girls in Bloomington. She used to come into the all-night grocery store where I worked on W. Washington Street and a couple of times invited me over for breakfast, (I was way too naieve to know what she meant, embarrassingly enough.) I do remember some of the girls that came in with her and man, were those women beautiful.

I remember hearing that Mama Cocoa died some years ago, but can't remember the details. I guess nobody ever took Mama Cocoa's place?

Ci-Traveler
07-24-06, 17:00
Is this still the same in Bloomington; no strip joints?

Kappa Cabana in Kappa - about 8 miles north of Bloomington is a very nice strip club.

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
07-24-06, 17:05
Was out at 12:00 midnight last night. Saw a van pick up a SW on Front at Allin. Ran the stroll for 20 minutes and saw her dropped off in the same location - picked her up. A good looking, wsw - about 5 foot 3 inchyes, 115 lbs.

First she wanted me to pull over and give her money for "weed" - run into a house - she offered to leave her purse - I said no money - and take your purse. She said - just go to my sister's house on Washington - ended up being at the run down hotel on Washington right after Gridley - if I remember the name I'll edit this post. By this time I had told her twice I wanted her out of the car - she was acting too much like a rip-off artist - like Greg's rip off oartist (although she looked shorter than 5 foot 6 inches) - even though she said she wanted to hang out drinking beer following some great sex.

We got to the hotel - room 109 - and she waited until I opened my door - then she got out as I started to get out. As soon as she slammed her door closed I locked the doors and hopped back in. She pounded on the passenger side window to no avail, and I took off as she began knocking on the door at 109.

Glad I didn't take her up on her offer - I smelled trouble.

But she was sexy. I was thinking with the big head.

Stay safe out there in B-Town. I won't be there for several more nights - but I'll report if I see anything on Friday.

ci-traveler

Sexmoron
07-24-06, 23:44
ended up being at the run down hotel on Washington right after Gridley - if I remember the name I'll edit this post.

It used to be called the Hamilton Hotel. That was always a place to find the hoes. If I remember right a guy named Leo Forbes bought the hotel before I moved away.

I bet that place has a million stories.

Wasn't there also a slum hotel called the Marlin Hotel?

Sexmoron
07-24-06, 23:48
It used to be called the Hamilton Hotel. That was always a place to find the hoes. If I remember right a guy named Leo Forbes bought the hotel before I moved away.

I bet that place has a million stories.

Wasn't there also a slum hotel called the Marlin Hotel?

Sorry, I just get carried away remembering things about Bloomington. You're talking about the motel on Washington across from a bank.

The Hamilton Hotel was on Front St.

Greg Carter
07-26-06, 09:41
Glad I didn't take her up on her offer - I smelled trouble.

But she was sexy. I was thinking with the big head.

ci-traveler
Glad you didn't give her money up front. Also, if she was banging on door 109 to get in then obviously someone else was in the room waiting for her to return. You probably made a good choice by leaving her. It is interesting she was hollering for you to come back (same scenario with me).

If she had a hawd time with hu aws (r's) and ews (L's) then that was pwababwy hu. Im not a good judge of size so my description could have been a bit inaccurate. Her behavior and speech pattern would be better indicators for me to compare notes. Her behavior sounds right on the money. How was her speech?

Play safe,
Greg

Ci-Traveler
07-27-06, 20:31
If she had a hawd time with hu aws (r's) and ews (L's) then that was pwababwy hu. Im not a good judge of size so my description could have been a bit inaccurate. Her behavior and speech pattern would be better indicators for me to compare notes. Her behavior sounds right on the money. How was her speech?

Got back a day early.

Yup - I have no doubt, from your description above (!) that this is the same girl. Too bad too - she would have been a great fuck - and I have every confidence the BBBJ would have been outstanding prior to slamming her pretty hard.

Anyway - glad you posted - it helped me stay out of trouble.

Was through P-Town last week by the way - dead, dead, dead.

B-Town had the typicals out today - Chris (great BBBJ), one of the twins (one of the best BBBJs ever a year or two ago - but I have heard she and her sister are now HIV positive - so I stay away), and one 35ish wsw I've never seen - huge rack, about a 6.5 on the SW scale and not overweight - just looked a bit hard. She signaled me but I had not time - might look for her again. She smiled and had perfect, huge teeth and a wide smile - just right for sliding in and out of!

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
08-02-06, 07:50
The name of the hotel I referred to several posts back was The Coachman - a run down place where drugs and prostitutes often abound.

Was in B-Town yesterday and ran the stroll morning, afternoon and evening - didn't pick anyone up. Nothing in the AM, but in the afternoon around 1 PM I saw the skinniest of the two HIV sisters out, and the girl I call The Thief (see former post - and Greg's post) was out. The Thief was quite obvious. My window was open and as I drove by and glanced at her she faced my car, spread her arms and legs wide and yelled, "Pick me up!" She was with her pimp. She looked good in shorts, a low cut tank top and clean. Didn't notice before that she has tattoos......

Last night, the only person out at all was The Thief - and she had changed into white shorts, red shirt, and was walking down the sidewalks swinging her hips, drinking from a large plastic bottle, and waving at cars. More than once I saw LE turn around after passing her, but she was never picked up. She looked good....fit and hot.....too bad she's a Thief.

Stay cool - it's supposed to hit 98 today.

ci-traveler

Greg Carter
08-03-06, 12:29
The thief is out every day. She doesn't even remember who has picked her up. She waived for me to pick her up. I'm tempted to pick her up drive her to a remote place far away from town and drop her ass off and make her walk back! She looks good, but don't trust her.

On another note i picked up Jessica (W, 22; WB=with beard!!!) on Tuesday. She also has trouble with her R's but is not as good looking as the thief.

She looks good from afar. You pick her up and you will notice she is the begining stages of growing a beard!! (WTF??) If she shaved she would be one of the better wsw in the area (near the social services building on washington?). Her legs were Harry too, but she is obviously female. Just some hair issues.

She offered to go back to her place i refused. She is no albert einsien. The service was ok and she was not rude but did talk like a black gril. I may or may not converse with her again. Said thanks to Jackson.

Play safe,

Greg

Ci-Traveler
08-03-06, 19:56
New, dark blue Dodge Dakota - fully decked out. IL 36 255E

Beware!

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
08-03-06, 21:46
Thought you all might like to see what the thief looks like.

Avoid her like the plaque guys.

ci-traveler

Captain Stiffy
08-03-06, 22:04
New, dark blue Dodge Dakota - fully decked out. IL 36 255E

Beware!

ci-travelerHAHA That's pretty fucking funny. Never seen anyone post one before. We need to do more of that.

Jimmy
08-04-06, 17:30
On another note i picked up Jessica (W, 22; WB=with beard!!!) on Tuesday. She also has trouble with her R's but is not as good looking as the thief.

She looks good from afar. You pick her up and you will notice she is the begining stages of growing a beard!! (WTF??) If she shaved she would be one of the better wsw in the area

Remember that the AIDS drug cocktail causes hair groth on women. Laurie from Decatur had the same thing.

Greg Carter
08-07-06, 08:52
Thought you all might like to see what the thief looks like.

Avoid her like the plaque guys.

ci-traveler

I confirm we are talking about the same thief.
Greg

Ci-Traveler
08-07-06, 15:10
Before leaving B-Town last night (after 5 days of business - glad to be on my way home.....), I ran the stroll.

At 11:30 PM on Oak, between Market and Mulberry I saw Sandra - a WSW, about 35 (?), about a 6-6.5 (kind of a sexy, slutty look) on the SW scale, nice legs and big cans walking along looking. (I had seen her the night before up on Washington at Oak - but she was getting in a huge van). Picked her up, went to a secluded area and had FS for .3. She asked for .4, then .35, but I told her (honestly) that all I had was .3. No problem.

She did a bit of BBBJ first, but she told me she wasn't very good at that. Then she put on the cover (I provided), jumped on top in the driver's seat and humped away - vigorously - until the moment of truth. Would repeat - but would recommend a room or a bigger vehicle - such as a van or something. She likes to rock n roll.

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
08-14-06, 01:07
Was in B-Town this weekend. Ran into Sandra again - picked her up and enjoyed FS for .35. However, when I dropped her off, she seemed unusually anxious to get out of the vehicle - usually a warning that the SW has swiped something. Since there was nothing of value inside the vehicle, I didn't worry about it until I noticed later that my watch was gone! Sheesh - it wasn't a very good watch - and I needed a better one anyway - but I have no idea how she removed it without me knowing it.

Saw her this evening - and I was driving the same vehicle - and she avoided me like the plague. No mistake - she's a thief too. Be careful!

What is it with the B-Town Thief Division this summer? Is there some kind of training ground going on??? LOL.

ci-traveler

Johnny Venture
08-17-06, 07:17
Best little ***** house in town go there ask them to line them up. For $100.00 you can purchase, I mean bail one out. Bring your own cuffs. Cuffs can be purchased at medusas glory hole video & vibratory.

Sexmoron
08-17-06, 20:14
Best little ***** house in town go there ask them to line them up. For $100.00 you can purchase, I mean bail one out. Bring your own cuffs. Cuffs can be purchased at medusas glory hole video & vibratory.

Johnny, who are you trying to fool? I'm sure you could put up the money to bail one out, but I do believe you are going to have to know the name of the person you put up bail for. No way are they going to "line them up" and no way are they going to give you a list.

If that were the case, why don't they have their pictures on a website? Bloomington isn't a poor town.

Ci-Traveler
08-18-06, 12:51
I visited Tokyo Spa today - because there was a new girl coming. In fact, it is my understanding that there are two new girls. It has been downright difficult to even get in to the place - they seem busy all the time.

There was no other guy there, so, after paying the .6 fee, I was led to my room, told to undress and wait (all very normal and familiar). Then......the next five minutes entailed a very loud argument between the mamasan and someone - I assume the new girl. I grew weary of listening to them yap at each other and was getting ready to ask for my $ back when the new girl came into the room and asked if I wanted a shower.

She is about 5'5" or taller, big chest, about 38-42 years old (hard to tell with the makeup she had on), jet black, long hair, and an attitude that drives men away faster then they can jump in their porsche and hit the accelerator. A rocket engine couldn't have driven away fast enough.

I asked her if there was a problem, should I come back at a differnt time, and she repeated, "Do you want a shower?" in a clipped and somewhat rude, obnoxious tone. I thought.....oboy here we go. I responded yes.

I received a lousy table shower with very little conversation and even less attention to anything important (cursory wash). When it was time to dry off, she ordered me around - finally telling me to get on the towel outside the room and lift each of my feet. "LIFT YOUR FOOT!" she commanded - "HIGHER.......HIGHER!!" so she could dry the bottoms of each foot. WTF????

Anyway - got into the room, and she said she would be back. I hurridly hid any $ I had out (was planning on a FS session with a beautiful girl - not a cowtying from some B***H). I left .4 in case there would be an option for any kind of happy release.

She returned and got on the table - ordering me to spread my legs. "WIDER!" she exlaimed in frustration. Then she began the light massage that normally happens after a full body massage - complete with fingernails and tickling of the lower region - all very fast and hurridly - seemingly to say, "Let's get this going so I can get it over with." I was wondering if it would be a 12 minute visit - massage and all.

Eventually, she said she would get herself ready - and asked, "is this for me?" referring to the .4 on the table. I said, "it depends." She said, what do you want?......I indicated a handshake only, and she looked pissed and gasped....."SIXTY!" I looked her square in the eyes and told her I had been coming to Tokyo Spa for nearly five years and I wasn't going to be ordered to pay more money than she was worth. She then angrily exclaimed that she would only do a regular massage - "I don't do that....." she finally muttered.

When she was out of the room, I grabbed the .4, stuffed it in my pants, put on my clothes, and she came back in the room. "I'm not giving you your money back........." I ignored her. I put my shirt on. "Don't you want a massage?? If you leave I'M NOT GIVING YOU YOUR MONEY BACK." I walked out the door and the mamasan, near the front entrance said, "You're leaving?"

I said......"She's a real ***** - you have some definite trouble on your hands."

Guys - stay away from Tokyo for three weeks or so. Send a message. This should never be tolerated. Make it tough for them. If you have to go, REFUSE TO BE MASSAGED BY THIS GIRL.

I'll look for reports to tell me when the coast is clear. Good luck!

ci-traveler

Qwick
08-18-06, 15:21
The last time I was in bloomington I went to sunshine their was a new mamasan she was not very freindly and the service was very rushed by her girl. does any one know where Sun went to she was a real gem

Mr Stinky
08-18-06, 16:31
Hey Ytaveler. That's almost the same experience I had at Spa 7 in Morris. I posted on the Joliet board. What's up with the amp girls lately?

Mr Stinky

Member #2819
08-23-06, 11:28
Guys - stay away from Tokyo for three weeks or so. Send a message. This should never be tolerated. Make it tough for them. If you have to go, REFUSE TO BE MASSAGED BY THIS GIRL.

I'll look for reports to tell me when the coast is clear. Good luck!

ci-traveler

Ok - Ci-Traveler did warn to stay away for 3 weeks or so, I lasted 5 days. I went this am and got the same girl as described. I opted out of the shower, and she started with the hardest massage that I have ever had, hurt like H***, finally she figured out that I did not like it and started carassing with her finger nails and I started the usual rubbing of her legs. She climbed on the bed with me and i rolled over sideways as she carressed my back. I reached to play with the kitty and she slammed her legs together and said bad boy then I reached to play with her breasts through her dress and she pushed my hands away. I flipped over and she asked what I wanted, I pointed to the kitty and she said "Oh no you too big". I am not that big by any means (only in my dreams). I said I would be gentle, she said Oh no too big. After few min she holds her hands out and says give me money. I said its on the table, and she says no go give it to me. I gave up and got up, picked the $ up and put it in my pants and started to get dressed. She says where you going, I said I am done, you have bad attitude. She left and I got dressed and walked out, the mamansan met me at the door with my door fee and asked what is wrong. I told her that she has a bad attitude worker and that she is not going to get much business with her.

So long story short, when CI recommends something, listen to him.

Jason

Greg Carter
08-23-06, 13:47
1. CI - Thanks for the heads up. I'll do as suggested. There is enough action to hold me over for a 3 week period.

2. The thief! - Her real name is Tracy not Tina and her problem with her R's is an act. In addition she has been arrested for stealing checks from a company. Source: Another streetwalker named Chrissy who knew her and described her to a T.

3. Chrissy (not chris/christine). Picked her up for the second time in the last year. Gave her a jackson cause she looked like she needed some help. We went to a seculded spot and had a decent half and half session.

4. I see the twins nearly every day. I have not inquired about their possible HIV+ with anyone.

5. I have not found sandra that CI speaks about.

6. I did however see this great looking light red haired 20 something white girl walking near the barber shop. A fellow in a red truck was talking to her and i circled a single block and she was gone. This would be a definate gem if it was what i think it was.

7. There has been a hot black lady walking around between the police station/arena (not chris/christine) and allin area. She is well dressed and does not seem to fit in on the street walking. She disappears from time to time but i would love to see if she is perhaps another gem! I am suspicious that she is LE. Any news on her? She also walks with a purse.

8. I hear that LE is now on bike undercover due to some crimes in the area.

9. Megan is back. I gave jackson for fun. For some reason i pick her up every time (that she looks showered; and i am not one that likes repeats)

Play safe,

Greg

Ci-Traveler
08-23-06, 20:36
I gave up and got up, picked the $ up and put it in my pants and started to get dressed. She says where you going, I said I am done, you have bad attitude. She left and I got dressed and walked out, the mamansan met me at the door with my door fee and asked what is wrong. I told her that she has a bad attitude worker and that she is not going to get much business with her.

Impressive reaction - even though it cost you (me too) .6. Still - two people in less than a week is gonna make the boss wonder. The mamasan told me when I later called her to tell her in no uncertain terms that she's going to have trouble (I didn't say how - or if it would be from me or from the stupid b**** she has working for her), and she told me she would be talking to the owner. I will call back tomorrow and ask if I may have my .6 back or come in and spend time with a different girl. I'm interested to see the response.

Jason - very ballsy response..............you really TOFTT and that's pretty slick.

To everyone else - I repeat - STAY AWAY FROM TOKYO FOR THREE WEEKS AT LEAST - They should figure out that this girl is hurting their business.

ci-traveler

Mister Quick
08-31-06, 10:57
Wound up ending the work day not too far from Bloomington yesterday. Nothing better to do so decided to head into town, grab some dinner and then hit the stroll. Only gotten lucky once before in town, my first time last summer. Been to town about half a dozen times since with no luck.

Hit the stroll area a bit before it was getting dark. Did not see anything of interest in a couple drives through the stroll area. Did see a blonde white girl who was walking around with a black guy. She did not appear to be acting like a SW. She did notice me. After I drove by them for the second time she left his company. I went around the block and she was alone. This was on Washington about a block east of Jesus House. She asked if she could have a ride and told her to get in. Headed west out of town, hit road works and wound up getting turned around.

Told me her name was Tammy. Blonde early 20's good looking body, little rough in the face. She said she had been a ISU student. Classes had been too challenging for her so she dropped out last spring instead of getting kicked out for failing. She acted like she was a bit smarter than most of the SW I had picked up. She complained that she had been almost a straight A student in high school. ISU classes were much more difficult. She said she hoped to return to school and change to an easier major.

Eventually wound up on the west side of the expressway in the corn fields. She started complaiming that her panties were itching. Asked if I minded if she took them off. Told her no so she took her pants off, then her panties throwing them out the window. Told me she was getting horny and asked if I was. She directed my hand to her pussy and started feeling my crotch. Found a secluded area to park. Made a donation to her scholarship fund. She started off giving me a BJ before mounting me and riding me to a satisfactory ending. Not the easiest thing to do in my small car. She told me she did not want to change positions at all since she did not want a guy on top of her since she could loose control of the situation then if I should decide to harm her.

Took her back to near where I found her after stopping at a gas station so she could buy some food. She gave me a phone number. It is a 217 cell phone that was not working right now. She had to buy more time for it. Told me it was best to call a day or two before coming to town since she had tendency to loose track of the phone and would need to call me back when she found it to arrange a meeting.

Greg Carter
09-01-06, 08:42
Picked up Sara yesterday. WSW fits description of Misterquicks girl the day before. Did not seem like sw and i would rate her very high on the sw attractiveness/service/friendliness/education scale. She said she used to work for an escort service. I saw her get picked up twice and walk away with a guy walking past her within 20 minutes of dropping her off. She obviously can stop a guy to pick her up! Great treat for our area. She asked to borrow .50 but i gave her what i had and she was greatful .30. I'd like to try her out in more of an escort fashion (room, freshly showered, lingerie, etc.).

Play safe,

Greg

Shepdog
09-02-06, 01:03
I'm new to the scene and just wondering what the general going donation is for FS in Bloomington?

Jimmy
09-02-06, 23:10
I'm new to the scene and just wondering what the general going donation is for FS in Bloomington?

RTFF! This forum is based solely on our imagination. The experiences that are detailed here are dreams we have and are for entertainment only.

Member #2819
09-06-06, 13:47
Went to Ivy on Tuesday afternoon and had Rose. Rose has always been a favorite of mine, she is very very accomodating and has alot of fun. Usually I am in hurry and by pass massage, but I had time and Rose's massage was very very good. Rose really gets into it we always have a fun time, Rose's french lesson was well liked by my friend when he had a chance to explore Rose a bit more, he really felt at home. Typical entrance fee & tip. $.6 out the door. After my last experience at Toyko, I think Rose or Jennifer will be my providers for awhile.

Jason

Ci-Traveler
09-17-06, 11:29
Was in B-Town last two days on business. Ran the stroll during the day both Friday and Saturday - very little to be had.

Was leaving for Decatur about 11 PM last night and ran the stroll one more time. On Washington and Oak - a 24 YO somewhat dumpy, non-descript but not ugly dishwater blonde who calls herself Jessica hopped in the vehicle. We went to a favorite spot and for .2 gave an enthusiastic BBBJ with no CIM (what can you say for .2????). Anyway - would probably not repeat - because she was obviously trying to raise money quickly and the idea of the whole thing had her nervous and quiet.

Saw a WSW hanging out by the black, wrought iron fence just two houses west of Washington/Oak - with her back to the street - lighting a cigarette. Ok body - long brown hair - couldn't see her face. Moments later she was in the beat up car of one of the fattest, ugliest dudes I have ever seen - made me think that someone really needed money badly.

Also saw the Thief out again - she must have been released from prison, or she has been working some other town looking for stupid guys. Ignore her.

Stay safe.

ci-traveler

Mr Dang
09-17-06, 16:30
"fattest, ugliest dudes..."

LOL, thats probably one of the fellow rummies on this forum!

Ci-Traveler
09-17-06, 20:19
Stopped by Tokyo yesterday - should have mentioned it in my last report. No cars in the parking lot at all, and they were "too busy." The mamasan is mad at me for complaining to her about the girl who was fired. I had also complained about Mimi several months back. I guess she was also let go. I'm not allowed to get a massage there anymore. I find it amusing that when I complain to the mamasan, the mamasan complains to the owner and the owner fires the girl. Then the mamasan blames me for complaining.......when in fact, it is the mamasan who complained to the owner and got the girl fired.

Funny thing is, I've been going to Tokyo since it opened......what.....five years ago? Three complaintes (there was one two years ago) to the mamasan in five years - and how many times have I been there...........30? 40? The mamasan should be fired and bring back some of the competent girls they had in the past.

By the way - I hear they were busted last week........that came from a girl at a different spa. Tokyo appears to still be open - but that's what the girl told me.

ci-traveler

Islay
09-18-06, 14:16
That's too bad about your Tokyo experiences, but then again at least we have three (maybe two) other places in B-N to visit. I've never liked Tokyo's room setup, too cramped and the walls don't go to the ceiling. As such I've hardly visited them in the past year. But they have been able to put out some decent talent, so they're worth a look from time to time.

It is bullshit that a customer is blacklisted for speaking his mind, and trying to possibly protect the spa from a bad worker. I guess they think they have enough patronage to not have to worry about one or two guys. Their loss, especially with the resources of the internet at our disposal. Also in the years that Tokyo's been open, theres been probably 7 or 8 mamasan's (not including the periods where there was no visible mamasan), so I'd guess this one will roll through eventually. It's just a matter of time before the bad crowd shuffles out. For the time being I will not be visiting.

Anyway to my last few visits to Ivy, Jennifer said a new girl was coming this past week. Anyone met her?

Midwest10
09-18-06, 15:02
"fattest, ugliest dudes..."

LOL, thats probably one of the fellow rummies on this forum!

Something tells me they don't come back and high five, fist pump, chest bump or even do the Ickey Shuffle when they turn a trick on a good looking guy!

Good looking, fat, stupid - they don't care - they just want you to blow your load fast and get their next fix!

Now if they stole your watch and wallet on their way out of the car you can see them doing the Cabbage Patch for a day or two!

Mister Quick
12-14-06, 14:07
A warning- posting this bit in all the areas I have posted a few times. This is something that happened to me last month and was not quite sure how to deal with it.

I was at a fairly nice hotel for a conference in a city where I have never been cruising for girls nor posted. Their wireless interent was having problems and in the morning while waiting for events to get underway I decided to make use of a computer they had hooked up online for use by guests. I checked my email and decied to take a look at this forum. Tried this once before at a "public" terminal and found it was blocked since it was a site dealing with sex. This hotel did not have it blocked. As soon as I got to the front page I noticed it said I had about a dozen unread messages, which surprised me. Clicked to read them it took me a few seconds before it dawned on me these were not my messages since I had never been asked to sign in. Something the forum asks me to do everytime I try to look at a picture, post something or look at messages. They were for someone else, I'll call him Pencil Dick Guy or PDG. It was not PDG and I suspect no one will name themselves that so I figure it is a safe name to use. PDG was soeone who had been a regaular poster in one of the cities I have been posting in. It said his last sign in was in May, coinciding with his last report here. I could have been a real jerk and posted some reports on him saying how I had decied to switch sides and was now a flaming fag and was now hanging out with all th hot transvestites. But I did not. Not sure why it thought I was him. Word of warning that if you use a computer that is not yours it could keep you signed in for a long time and someone you do not know could get access to your account and cause mischief. Never did check the forum for info on the town I was in since getting access to Pencil Dick Guy's account had me a bit spooked.

That being said. I have just noticed that Craigslist has a couple of new sections in Illinois. Carbondale whihc is too far awy from me and Bloomington Normal. Not a lot of postings in them yet.

Captain Stiffy
12-14-06, 14:36
Something tells me they don't come back and high five, fist pump, chest bump or even do the Ickey Shuffle when they turn a trick on a good looking guy!

Good looking, fat, stupid - they don't care - they just want you to blow your load fast and get their next fix!

Now if they stole your watch and wallet on their way out of the car you can see them doing the Cabbage Patch for a day or two!

You don't think younger, good looking guys, without a huge beer belly get better service? I think they probably do. :)

Member #2819
12-15-06, 09:16
A warning- posting this bit in all the areas I have posted a few times. This is something that happened to me last month and was not quite sure how to deal with it.

I was at a fairly nice hotel for a conference in a city where I have never been cruising for girls nor posted. Their wireless interent was having problems and in the morning while waiting for events to get underway I decided to make use of a computer they had hooked up online for use by guests. I checked my email and decied to take a look at this forum. Tried this once before at a "public" terminal and found it was blocked since it was a site dealing with sex. This hotel did not have it blocked. As soon as I got to the front page I noticed it said I had about a dozen unread messages, which surprised me. Clicked to read them it took me a few seconds before it dawned on me these were not my messages since I had never been asked to sign in. Something the forum asks me to do everytime I try to look at a picture, post something or look at messages. They were for someone else, I'll call him Pencil Dick Guy or PDG. It was not PDG and I suspect no one will name themselves that so I figure it is a safe name to use. PDG was soeone who had been a regaular poster in one of the cities I have been posting in. It said his last sign in was in May, coinciding with his last report here. I could have been a real jerk and posted some reports on him saying how I had decied to switch sides and was now a flaming fag and was now hanging out with all th hot transvestites. But I did not. Not sure why it thought I was him. Word of warning that if you use a computer that is not yours it could keep you signed in for a long time and someone you do not know could get access to your account and cause mischief. Never did check the forum for info on the town I was in since getting access to Pencil Dick Guy's account had me a bit spooked.

That being said. I have just noticed that Craigslist has a couple of new sections in Illinois. Carbondale whihc is too far awy from me and Bloomington Normal. Not a lot of postings in them yet.

This is because your "cookies" saves your info. Always clear your cache memory, temporary internet files and cookies daily. Even on your own computer that noboday else is suppose to be on. I clean mine out every afternoon.

Ci-Traveler
12-16-06, 23:05
I've been through Bloomington five or six times in the last month - and every time it has been dry - morning, noon, and evening. Haven't really ventured out much past 11 PM - but between 5:30 AM and 10:30 PM or so - it's hopeless.

I'm there today and tomrrow - in one of the nicer hotels in Normal actually - and I was considering running up to Kappa or maybe dropping by Sunshine.......but I decided to run the stroll around 8 PM.

On Washington and Oak - got the wave from a cute BSW - never seen her before. She looked to be about 26-28, very slender - clean looking - nice smile, bright teeth - large teeth - perfect teeth.

Pulled around and picked her up at Lee and Monroe - she walks fast. She was saying goodbye to someone on her cell phone. She hops in and immediately says, "Oh - I thought you were Dave......." but didn't make a move to jump out. Turns out, Dave is a guy she gets picked up by regularly - she says she gets. .6 for a BBBJ. I looked absolutely shocked as I told her, I can't pay that much.....!

She assurred me whatever I had was fine - so we found my favorite spot and she accepted .2 for the BBBJCIM with swallow..... Before hand, she took off her pants showing a nice thong and her shirt showing some very small but very cool hard nipples. I was sure there was some scam going on - she was being too nice and accommodating - for only .2.......but, she followed through - complaining the entire time that she was horny and wanted to ride the big guy - no extra charge. I would have said yes, but no cover is not a good idea - even though she had perfect skin and a beautiful body. Turns out she says she's 37.........! I'm not kidding - she looks 26 and has the body of a 20 year old. She could suck start a leaf blower - and it didn't take me long. She told me next time she wants me to take my time because she enjoys it - but she wants to do the full service thing next time........

geez.....

She thanked me, thanked me, thanked me - then gave me her number. Digits to senior members only who contribute often.

ci-traveler

Jimmy
12-25-06, 00:20
Did not see the gal CI found. I did see an ugly BSW and a fat HSW near Market on a side street. Should have stopped at an AMP! Had to many miles to go to make a loop to stop for long. Anybody else see anything? Will take that number CI if you will share.

Ci-Traveler
12-26-06, 00:21
Did not see the gal CI found. I did see an ugly BSW and a fat HSW near Market on a side street. Should have stopped at an AMP! Had to many miles to go to make a loop to stop for long. Anybody else see anything? Will take that number CI if you will share.

I gave the number to a senior member who tried it and reported that it accessed a message that said, by owner request, the cell number was not capable of receiving calls. I tried the number (I hadn't tried it until then) and received the same message.

Sadly, the digits are no good. Sorry guys. I'll try again if I see her - but I haven't seen her out this week.

Best,
ci-traveler

Mister Quick
01-09-07, 13:23
City council clarifies guidelines for clearing housing By M.K. Guetersloh

BLOOMINGTON - The city's program to rid neighborhoods of nuisance apartments is going well, according to city staff, but in many cases people don't understand it targets places harboring illegal activity, not noisy parties.

The Bloomington City Council took some time to brush up on the use of the city's nuisance abatement ordinance during its work session Monday.

"I think there is a miscommunication about what it can and cannot do," said Deputy City Manager Barb Adkins. "It deals with chronic offenses and tenants that are the worst of the worst."

The property can be declared a chronic nuisance and the city can go after the tenants and the landlord if the police have taken three reports in 60 days for crimes such as gambling, assault, public indecency, prostitution, alcohol or garbage violations.

Disorderly conduct is a chronic nuisance crime, said Bloomington Police crime analyst Carl Fever. But, he added, "Disorderly conduct is not loud music at a party. There is a higher threshold to what disorderly conduct is than people think."

Among the activities that qualify as disorderly conduct are: making threatening or harassing telephone calls; making false fire calls; being a peeping tom; and filing a false police report.

Also, a property can be declared an aggravated nuisance and be shut down if the police have taken two reports in one year of serious crimes such as first-degree murder, kidnapping, use of deadly weapons, drug-related offenses and mob action.

Part of the difficulty in enforcing the city's nuisance code is that it goes by address, Fever said. So in a multiunit apartment building, one apartment would have to have three reports against it before action can be taken.

"And when you are dealing with rental residences, we are dealing with a very high turnover rate," Fever said.

Also, Fever said if the apartment or house is the subject of a drug investigation, police are not going to use the code to displace a suspect.

However, when property is deemed a nuisance, the city has found landlords are very cooperative in getting rid of problem tenants, Adkins said.

In three years, 25 landlords have been notified the city was preparing to use the nuisance code to shut down their property, but all cooperated.

Greg Carter
01-09-07, 20:13
Why do you insist on posting stuff like this? I noticed when you started out as a member you had a "fluke" encounter with a SW in bloomington and have not posted much more other than news. We read the papers and know all about the stuff you post. This is a place to post new info. not already posted else where (e.g. Peoria PD website etc.).

City council clarifies guidelines for clearing housing By M.K. Guetersloh

BLOOMINGTON - The city's program to rid neighborhoods of nuisance apartments is going well, according to city staff, but in many cases people don't understand it targets places harboring illegal activity, not noisy parties.

The Bloomington City Council took some time to brush up on the use of the city's nuisance abatement ordinance during its work session Monday.

"I think there is a miscommunication about what it can and cannot do," said Deputy City Manager Barb Adkins. "It deals with chronic offenses and tenants that are the worst of the worst."

The property can be declared a chronic nuisance and the city can go after the tenants and the landlord if the police have taken three reports in 60 days for crimes such as gambling, assault, public indecency, prostitution, alcohol or garbage violations.

Disorderly conduct is a chronic nuisance crime, said Bloomington Police crime analyst Carl Fever. But, he added, "Disorderly conduct is not loud music at a party. There is a higher threshold to what disorderly conduct is than people think."

Among the activities that qualify as disorderly conduct are: making threatening or harassing telephone calls; making false fire calls; being a peeping tom; and filing a false police report.

Also, a property can be declared an aggravated nuisance and be shut down if the police have taken two reports in one year of serious crimes such as first-degree murder, kidnapping, use of deadly weapons, drug-related offenses and mob action.

Part of the difficulty in enforcing the city's nuisance code is that it goes by address, Fever said. So in a multiunit apartment building, one apartment would have to have three reports against it before action can be taken.

"And when you are dealing with rental residences, we are dealing with a very high turnover rate," Fever said.

Also, Fever said if the apartment or house is the subject of a drug investigation, police are not going to use the code to displace a suspect.

However, when property is deemed a nuisance, the city has found landlords are very cooperative in getting rid of problem tenants, Adkins said.

In three years, 25 landlords have been notified the city was preparing to use the nuisance code to shut down their property, but all cooperated.

Greg Carter
01-09-07, 20:33
CI is right there is very minimal action for the last few months. It may be due to the PD's crack down on many houses that harbor the ladies (If you don't know about this Mister quick will keep you posted i am sure!). I have met a couple of new BSW's. I don't remember either of their names. Both were picked up during the day. I only speak french with these girls. I throw them a jackson and don't discuss it any further. They are few and far in between these days and i have tried many different times. There have been a couple of "mixed signal/possibile girls" out there, but usually when i get up the nerve to stop they are gone. Not sure if they make it home while walking or if they are snagged up by someone else. The reason for the hesitation is because the are above average for the area, but yet in the area. You know what i mean. Have not seen the regulars out at all.

Play safe,

Greg

Mister Quick
01-10-07, 12:26
Why do you insist on posting stuff like this? I noticed when you started out as a member you had a "fluke" encounter with a SW in bloomington and have not posted much more other than news. We read the papers and know all about the stuff you post. This is a place to post new info. not already posted else where (e.g. Peoria PD website etc.).

I have been posting news articles and some pics found elsewhere since I have seen links to same in several other areas. The links are dead something I find real frustrating. I do beleive that they were good when posted but they do tend to die. A dead link with something that says this is real important info is worse than nothing at all. Lots of guys seem to like looking at the pictures- lots more than post anything usefull or not- I am guessing the same can be said of the articles since I have gotten a few PMs thanking me for them. Just my opinion.

I have posted a fair number of first hand field reports. My first SW encounter was in Bloomington. Most of my trips to town have proven fruitless, however I did find one other in town. Have had one in Springfield, Decatur, Washington Park & Toledo, OH. Have had a fair number of successful encounters in both Quad Cities and Rockford. My last Rockford report on Jan 8 gave details of my last one there.

Mr Stinky
01-10-07, 15:53
Check the number of posts Mister Quick has made. Granted, some of them are newspaper articles, but most of his posts are dead-on accurate information. As far as the news quotes, not all of us live in Bloomington, but made have reason to travel there. It gives the rest of us useful information. If you're not interested or have already read the article, just pass it by. No need to slam another member for trying to be helpful.
Mister Quick's cousin, Mr Stinky.

Mr Dang
01-11-07, 00:30
I have always appreciated Mr. Quick's info and it has helped me several times. Keep it up!

Spoobear2
01-11-07, 23:11
Why do you insist on posting stuff like this? I noticed when you started out as a member you had a "fluke" encounter with a SW in bloomington and have not posted much more other than news. We read the papers and know all about the stuff you post. This is a place to post new info. not already posted else where (e.g. Peoria PD website etc.).From a rookies perspective:

Mister Quick - 398
Greg Carter - 52
Keep up the good work Mr. Quick I appreciate your post.

Ci-Traveler
02-16-07, 12:53
Was in B-town yesterday afternoon - about 2 PM. Saw a WSW - short, slender and in a hoodie sweatshirt with pink sweats. She was at Market next to the vehicle service center near what used to be Pops (across from the barber shop in what used to be a bicycle store). About a 5 face - looked clean - but I didn't partake. Saw her there a week ago also. She is looking to be picked up.

ci-traveler

Greg Carter
03-10-07, 12:02
I think i spotted the girl CI was referring to (pink sweats). She did want to be picked up but i was in a hurry. Came back an hour later and she was no where to be found. Bummer as i think she was a little nicer looking than the average B/N girl when you do find one.

The hairy girl that i reported on a very long time ago is the only reliable girl i see out. I pass on her as her tits sag, her legs are hairy, she usually does not shower, and she has been growing facial hair too (but is obviously female).

I did pick up "michelle" (AKA -her real name Tari). Her hair is now dyed red and she got in my car with an open can of beer. I made her throw it out but she still managed to spill it on her coat (she was drunk). Her knuckles were bleeding from a fight she had earlier as well. But it didn't seem to bother her as she just wiped it on her pants. I didn't care as i was in really need of a fix so i took her to a favorite spot that is really dead and listened to her practice her french. I gave her a jackson cause she was down on her luck and said she wanted another drink. I dropped her off at her place and hit the road.

I haven't seen much other action lately and i do travel around the blocks more frequently than i should. I would like to track down Megan. I know she isn't the best girl out there (and by far not a beauty queen) but there is something about her that makes me pick up those pouty lips every time.

Play safe,

Greg

Hoehoehoe
03-14-07, 02:11
I briefly picked up Shannon or was it Sharon who'd been walking along Market mid-day. Blonde WSW, OK bod, not as OK a face, but hey, I'm not on American Idol either.

Wanted at least $40 and my sense was that $20 was generous. Not a really GFE lady either.

We agreed that she was good at walking and I was good at driving and I let her out. No hassle though and all very politely done.

HHH

Ci-Traveler
03-14-07, 08:56
I briefly picked up Shannon or was it Sharon who'd been walking along Market mid-day. Blonde WSW, OK bod, not as OK a face, but hey, I'm not on American Idol either.

Wanted at least $40 and my sense was that $20 was generous. Not a really GFE lady either.

We agreed that she was good at walking and I was good at driving and I let her out. No hassle though and all very politely done.

HHH

Ha! I think I may have seen this pickup. I noticed the same girl - again at Market and Catherine - was too late and saw her get into a ..........vehicle.

Thanks for the post HHH - maybe saved me some time and grief.

ci-traveler

Greg Carter
03-25-07, 21:58
So i picked up the girl that is always around the pops area (that i think we are currently describing). She wanted 40 but had her at the spot and only gave her a jackson. She said no FS. So french only. I got her to open up and show off a bit and i was glad i only had 20. She had a couple of kids and could use some toning. Hands/fingernails were dirty, Her hair smelled clean though. She had a tear drop tatoo on her eye said she was from chicago. Decent given the lack of action in B/N. I won't pick up again probably (variety is spice of life -unless completely dry in B/N). Called herself baby mama? WTF? DO NOT GIVE HER .40 GUYS! We must keep inflation down. Also, there is something about the idea that she is from Chicago and asking for more that really turns me off.

Hoehoehoe
03-26-07, 11:39
My very limited experience in B/N is that the girls ask for a lot of money and that $40 or more is not unusual. Since in almost all cases I have turned them down and put them back on the street I don't know how hard they bargain, but obviously hard enough that they will allow them selves to be put out before they'll settle for less.

This is, IMHO, why God made other cities where there are better looking girls who are much more reasonably priced. I routinely get good BBBJs in Chicago for $25, so clearly the girl is not bringing Chicago pricing to B-town.

Maybe the corn farmers are making so much on Ethanol that they can afford it.

HHH

Mister Quick
04-09-07, 10:04
Spent about a half hour in the Bloomington stroll area last night about the time it was getting dark. Saw one possible blonde WSW who looked OK from a couple of blocks away. Decided to circle around to get a btter look but she was gone. Nothing else out at all. About a half hour later I saw the blonde again, aout 5 or 6 blocks from where I first saw her. Got a better look at her and she was really rough looking, had to be in her late 40s or early 50s and time had not treated her well. She was definitely giving me the look. I decided to pass and headed out of town.

Mister Quick
04-17-07, 09:07
18 YO will be visiting Bloomington today and staying overnight. Has no phone number to contact.

http://bn.craigslist.org/ers/312168960.html

attached her pics in case the ad gets flagged.

Taco Hunter
04-17-07, 10:59
She is from the Saint Louis area and is NOT 18 Years old closer to 30 i have included her TER profile

agency: Independent
service: Escort/Massage
city: Other
other city: None
phone 1: (314) 800-8452 phone type: Page
phone 2: (314) 855-1261 phone type: None
in/out: Incall/Outcall
delivered as promised: Yes
smokes: Yes but not during session
on time: Yes availability: Daytime/Nighttime
porn star: No

real photo: Yes photo accurate: Yes
build: Baby Fat height: 5'0" - 5'2"
ethnicity: White transexual: No
hair color: Blonde breast cup: D
hair type: Straight breast implants: No
hair length: Chin Length breast appearance: Droopy
piercings: Belly Button tattoos: A Few
pussy: Shaved

Tommy Knocker6
04-17-07, 12:41
I never made it to first base when I tried to hook up with her in ST Louis.

She wants references and, while I gave her some, apparently either I wasn't frequent (memorable) enough with the providers or...... (you guess why).

So good luck. Hope it works out for fellow hobbyists.

Jannisary
04-17-07, 17:04
Those pictures are of a well known St.Louis escort who is active on several websites. I find it hard believe that she would post that ad. I don't remember her posting anywhere about an upcoming trip either.

Edited... found a post on her ygroup site about canceling a trip to Bloomington. Guess i might have been wrong.

Tommy Knocker6
04-19-07, 15:56
Got this info:

There have been a few changes for this week.

Nikki will no longer be visiting Bloomington. I will be staying back in St Louis. My apologies for the inconvenience but things didn't quite go as planned. I will be rescheduling for sometime in Early May. Appointments are available all week in St Louis for outcalls. I will try to have incall sometime this week.

Http://bstyblndesco rt.rare-escort. com

Yahoo IM: MWCompanion

Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greg Carter
04-28-07, 10:45
Picked up a dirty dishwater blond named Tara for the first time on Tuesday about noon. She was very friendly, did not argue when i gave her a jackson because she looked down on her luck. She has a place to go but i always refuse this and opt for a secluded place. She is clean (was wearing flip flops and it her feet weren't black - she smelled of smoke but you still smell fabric softner on her clothes) and accommodating. BBBJTCWCIM.She had a bad cold which kept her gasping. About 5'8 130? C's (late 20s). She said that people usally call her and that she doesn't walk much. I did not request digits. I'll probably try her again for something a bit different.

Play safe,

Greg

Au Buffguy
04-29-07, 13:15
If you could share the general cross streets that would be great. Thanks.

Picked up a dirty dishwater blond named Tara for the first time on Tuesday about noon. She was very friendly, did not argue when i gave her a jackson because she looked on her luck. She has a place to go but i always refuse this and opt for a secluded place. She is clean (was wearing flip flops and it her feet weren't black - she smelled of smoke but you still smell fabric softner on her clothes) and accommodating. BBBJTCWCIM.She had a bad cold which kept her gasping. About 5'8 130? C's (late 20s). She said that people usally call her and that she doesn't walk much. I did not request digits. I'll probably try her again for something a bit different.

Play safe,

Greg

Hoehoehoe
05-01-07, 00:46
I cruised around on Friday, Saturday and again on Monday and not much was out. One WSW looked about 40YO, tall blonde, fading attractiveness, but not all that bad on Saturday. Too much LE to take a chance. Around Market, near the barbershop and then walking over towards Jefferson.

HHH

JohnnieBravo
05-02-07, 03:18
I have recently heard a couple rumors from some friends of mine that the I-55 rest area is starting to become active again. Many years back I recall this used to be a hot bed of activity. The one time that I visited there back in the day, I just did not feel safe. Lots of guys hanging around. I got out of the car, but didn't feel too safe and got back in and left. Anyone have any info. about this as of late?

Greg Carter
05-02-07, 07:38
She is back in town. This gold toothed senorita came here from Ten. as i remember last year about this time. She left after many bbbj and has recently returned from Detroit she says. I gave her a jackson to help her get reestablished in b/n. She is friendly but that was my last time picking her up (back to the variety - she just happened to recognize me when i was stopped and jumped in and i needed a good drain so said what the hell).

She told me the thief, Tracy (who robbed the ownder of pops grocery and dashed with many people's fun money) is back and at her old games already. Watch out for the above average girl that has a speech problem. There is a pic of her on this thread somewhere. She also pointed out two other girls that she knew that were walkers, LIZ (never seen before but looked better than most i have seen-a bit better than thief, Tracy) and another really scary looking girl i would guess none of us would even think of picking up. Perhaps more of the women are walkers than we may believe.

Play safe,
Greg

Mister Quick
05-02-07, 09:32
I have recently heard a couple rumors from some friends of mine that the I-55 rest area is starting to become active again. Many years back I recall this used to be a hot bed of activity. The one time that I visited there back in the day, I just did not feel safe. Lots of guys hanging around. I got out of the car, but didn't feel too safe and got back in and left. Anyone have any info. about this as of late?

I know many years ago, I read an old article in the paper in Champaign about what at the tiime was an old murder case. It must have happened sometime in the 1980's. The case involved prostitutes who were working a rest area near Champaign who had been found guilty of killing their cleints and taking everything they had. Don't recall details.

Greg Carter
05-06-07, 12:47
Picked her up last night. She has a black eye apparently from a lawn mower accident. Pulled off to quiet spot. She offered bbfs (be careful with this guys), but i opted for a usual gag gift. She said the twins are back.

Play safe,

Greg

Greg Carter
05-11-07, 22:45
So i see a rather hot looking girl walking the loop. I quickly go around the block thinking to myself this is just a hottie and not a SW. Well as i pull up I notice it is a showered, well made up Tara! She looks pretty damn good when dressed in short jean shorts, blank tank, freshly showered. If i would have seen her out without knowing her i would have thought it was a decoy.

Actually spent time together beyond the FS in the car. Got a soda, drove around and talked a bit. She was killing time prior to a job interview (I have her job right here!). If you see her out (she says she is not out often and only sees select people?) please treat her nice. She is by far the best i have picked up in B/N and much better than the posts on the PPD website.

Control the prices and play safe,

Greg

Mr Kodi
05-17-07, 08:13
Picked her up last night. She has a black eye apparently from a lawn mower accident. Pulled off to quiet spot. She offered bbfs (be careful with this guys), but i opted for a usual gag gift. She said the twins are back.

Play safe,

GregI have heard alot about the twins, enough to play it safe real safe. Has anyone ever had them both at the same time? I would love to attempt this does anyone know where and when to look for them? I do know that one of them is pregnant again but that does not bother me. I am not lookin for fs just bj's

GrayTurner
05-18-07, 15:44
Does anyone know what happened to Karen aka Sweetgirl? I saw her last fall and she has dropped out of sight. Her web site and e-mail are both down. If she has left the business it is a great loss.

Mr Kodi
05-19-07, 14:15
Does anyone know what happened to Karen aka Sweetgirl? I saw her last fall and she has dropped out of sight. Her web site and e-mail are both down. If she has left the business it is a great loss.She goes away from time to time. Never for too long though. I saw Karen one time and decided not to see her again after she put me inside her without a condom.

Greg Carter
05-21-07, 17:31
Picked up Toni AKA "T" as she pointed out today headed down Market. She was wearing tight black leggings white tight T that showed off her massive mellons. She is blonde hair smelled clean tall and thick/big boned. She was friendly but had that black girl ghetto mouth that i don't fine really that enjoyable. Gave her a jackson as she said she was fresh out of prison for stabbing her large african american boyfriend in Atlanta. Took her to a quiet spot and gave her a gag gift as well. I might throw her two jacksons if i can catch her at night and do her right.

She mentioned that Tracey (latin girl) - i think she is referring to the gold tooth girl i mentioned some time back - has the Hepatitis something fierce(said they are friends but if you mess with her she doesn't mess with you - told her i didn't know her and that was that). I thought Tracy was the name of the thief (maybe they share the name or they are changing names a bit - i do know this is not one of the twins).

As always,

Greg

Drumboy61
05-23-07, 00:11
I was out on Monday night around 7:00 on Euclid heading toward Washington. I saw a girl, early 20's blonde/brownish hair, clean looking, t-shirt and short shorts. She seemed to be looking, but I couldn't stop or make a 2nd pass. Any luck along this area? I wish I had time to circle around again, it looked like a possibility.

Mr Kodi
05-25-07, 06:46
Anyone seen the twins out lately? I am interested in getting a bbbjcim that I hear they are quite good at. Just need to know where and when to look. Or a way to contact them. Any help is appreciated.

Greg Carter
05-30-07, 15:04
Hopefully this works. This is the girl that i have picked up a long while back who i said was harry (on her face and legs both) and had very saggy tits. Good BBBJ. I see her from time to time but i always pass now. SW in BN posting on CL. http://bn.craigslist.org/w4m/339516673.html

Greg Carter
05-30-07, 15:12
So you always see the people outside on the stroll at this one particular house (not naming exactly where, but if you are on the stroll on the main street you know where i am talking about-lots of younger people). Got some waves after a slow drive by with a smile and eyebrow lift. Circled back and the skinny one 23, missy, jumped into a truck and took off. Circled back and picked up her 18 yo cousin, Crystal. She was skiddish and turned down my offer to give her a ride. Later Missy was back and they both approached me and missy left and told crystal everything was ok. Crystal, very shy, jumped in and went to usual location. She said her boyfriend knows what she does but doesnt let her do bj. So for the same jackson she felt obliged to do the covered deed as opposed to walking all the way back. Said her x is in prison for murder and her now 16 yr old bf takes care of her and is not "pimping" her out. I'd like to try her cousin some time and for variety reasons will probably opt not to pick her up again. By the way she is blond, bigger tummy, very skiddish, and would probably be better freshly showered.

Play safe,

Greg

Hoehoehoe
06-12-07, 16:11
Picked up a WSW who was wandering around Market yesterday, making obvious attempts to attact people. Blue shirt on. I let her in the car. Not the prettiest, about a 4, and looked like she was 15 years old. Said she was 21, just out of jail. Thick both in build and intelligence, with soft squishy little girl tits.

I did not mention anything monger related as I would not have done anything with her on a bet, but was very curious about her and her very obvious actions. Let her out with absolutely no talk of doing anything.

Acting as she does, she will be back in the slammer in a day or so.

HHH

Mister Quick
06-18-07, 10:29
Hopefully this works. This is the girl that i have picked up a long while back who i said was harry (on her face and legs both) and had very saggy tits. Good BBBJ. I see her from time to time but i always pass now. SW in BN posting on CL. http://bn.craigslist.org/w4m/339516673.html

She has a new post on CL now, but appears to have switched sides. She is now looking for a girlfriend. Had a bit more revealing pic up along witht the one from the ad you linked to. Still not good picture quaility.

Greg Carter
06-18-07, 20:54
She has a new post on CL now, but appears to have switched sides. She is now looking for a girlfriend. Had a bit more revealing pic up along witht the one from the ad you linked to. Still not good picture quaility.
I would like to point out that her tits however look nothing like this picture makes them out to be. They are like deflated streteched out baloons! Im not kidding!

Mr Kodi
06-20-07, 16:08
I would like to point out that her tits however look nothing like this picture makes them out to be. They are like deflated streteched out baloons! Im not kidding!Her stomach must be bad too, otherwise why in the hell would she be bent over. She must have a few kids or something. Which is sad enough all in itself.

Mister Quick
06-26-07, 15:59
Hit the Boomington strool last night and saw nothing of interest.

Only girl I was out was a BSW who looked to be about 50 when I drove by her so when i got her in my car she would have been much older. She was also one of thoe gals you know was not smoking crack, she must have been at least twice my weight. The third time I passed her she started throwing stuff at me, since I had the good taste of not stopping to pick her up.

Only other thing I saw was a bunch of black boys who were shooting off fireworks. After crcusing around for about half an hour I saw that they had attracted the attention of Uncle Leo. Decided to call it a night.

Hoehoehoe
06-27-07, 23:37
Mister Quick and I must have been circling the blocks at the same time. I was out late evening too. Many porch monkeys, a few decent looking women around Washington and Alin but not apparently working. I had been out earlier in the day and then I saw two WSWs and BSW at Alin and Market - - all fairly decent, but LE was all over the place.

I didn't see the whale that Mr Q saw. Lots of kids swarming around.

Did pick up some goofy girl named Beckie or something like that late at night in the downtown area. Drunk, had been jumped by some kids and was a little frantic. Gave her a ride, didn't ask as she was pretty wasted. Attractive though.

HHH

Apahand
07-11-07, 15:27
Has anyone heard what happened to the Hill twins (Katie and Kristin).

Ci-Traveler
07-12-07, 13:15
Was in B-Town yesterday - briefly. At 4:30 I spotted a blonde with a short style haircut and a couple of tatoos - reasonably attractive - about a 7 on the SW scale - walking along Monroe - the one way street - between Oak and Morris (towards Morris). She looked at me, but didn't give any hint that she was working. Still - I thought she probably was. I didn't have time to stop and be sure. She was walking slow and eying every car that went by - and she was only carring a very small beat up purse. Great looking body.

If someone picks up - please report.

ci-traveler

Neverenuf
07-12-07, 23:29
Apahand,

I only know of one set of twins in be/and so I'm betting it's the Hills. I got the look from one on a couple of occasions, then once saw them both together when they were apparently not working, just walking. In any event, and for what it's worth, I just happened to see one of the them walking down Oakland just this morning around seven o'clock. She was looking back over her shoulder at the traffic. Looked to me like she wasn't really trying hard but was willing to work if someone stopped to ask. I was on my way to work and couldn't. I've heard there are health risks involved with these girls, although it's never been more than unsubstantiated rumor as far as I know. That's still too much for me. Too bad to, they're cute.

Mr Kodi
07-17-07, 13:20
Apahand,

I only know of one set of twins in be/and so I'm betting it's the Hills. I got the look from one on a couple of occasions, then once saw them both together when they were apparently not working, just walking. In any event, and for what it's worth, I just happened to see one of the them walking down Oakland just this morning around seven o'clock. She was looking back over her shoulder at the traffic. Looked to me like she wasn't really trying hard but was willing to work if someone stopped to ask. I was on my way to work and couldn't. I've heard there are health risks involved with these girls, although it's never been more than unsubstantiated rumor as far as I know. That's still too much for me. Too bad to, they're cute.I know for a fact that one of them Katie I think is or was pregnant.

Greg Carter
07-18-07, 12:01
Picked up a short haired blond in short shorts and tank top. Pale complextion, soft skin, and smelled of baby oil. She said she was "fixin to be 20" had a kid and liked rap. That is about all the info i got out of her as she looked nervous/disgusted that she was doing what she was doing. I saw her the day before sitting on a poarch but no way was i going to pull up in the drive despite her waving me up. The next day i picked her up across the street from the house as she was sitting on the curb.

Went to a secluded spot and she informed me she does not give BJ wanted to know if i had condom and asked me if i could help her out with .3. I said fine with no BJ, had condom, and only .20. She took it and said she will bend over. Did her in front seat from behind. Would not do any othe rpositions and when i pulled at her hair a bit i discovered it was a wig! I did my first bald girl (said she lost her hair from stress issues related to seeing her mom get beat by her dad as a child). Didn't make her ass crack hair fall out however (odd).

Have fun and play safer,
Greg

Ci-Traveler
08-01-07, 15:12
I've seen a new BSW on Oak between Market and Mulberry and occasionally on Oak between Market and Monroe. She looks pretty good - about 28, good body, cute face. But then she opens her mouth and you say to yourself, WTF??? She is obviously working - standing on the corner trying to get a ride.......

Any reports on this girl?

ci-traveler

Hoehoehoe
08-09-07, 01:12
I did some cruising late-ish on Sunday West of Main. Two girls out on Washington standing in front of a house, both porky with soft squishy fat.

Later picked up Brenda or something like that. Fat, Drunk, smelly, wouldn't do it on a bet. Dropped her off. Oink.

HHH

Hoehoehoe
08-11-07, 18:01
Two sitting on a porch on Oak early afternoon, one was Rochelle - - the one with the wig, I took the other, forget the name. $30BBBJ, poor technique, but very available.

HHH

Hoehoehoe
08-30-07, 12:07
Passing through Bloomington on the way back north to Chicago, I picked up "Ro" last night about 9PM. A little chunky, but very GFE and quite pretty. Massive jugs and very eager to share them.

I went way above my normal $20 to $30 and gave her $40 but received one of the top 10 BBBJs I've ever had. She insisted on getting buck naked in the car (explain that to the officer with the flashlight, huh) and did a wonderful long slow slurp and suck job that goes down in the record books.

Dropped her off, no digits.

HHH

Mister Quick
10-09-07, 11:04
Seems either there is no action in Bloomington or else only the EVIL lurkers (and guys who dont know about this board) are getting lucky.

Made it down to B-N Sunday late afternoon. Early morning meeting and git boss to spring for hotel room. Hoped i could find some fun but did not see anything out at all in the late afternoon or early evening. Spent way too long crusing so took a break when I cam backafter dark I wound up seeing one potential WSW or at least I thought she was one. Was sitting on the steps on a house just east of the laundermat on Market St. She would wave at me when I passed but failed to approach my car when I was at the stop sign at the side street by her house and Market.

Nothing else so I decied to call it quits and watch the end of Packers / Bears in my hotel room.

Middle of the day Monday after my meeting I decided to try my lack of luck again. Hit the cruise area and saw a young white girl sitting in front of a house on Washington. She waved at me and when I stopped she did run out to my car. Told me she was hungry and asked if I could drive her to Hucks I agreed.

Told me her name is Jessica, she is 22 and i think she has been mentioned here before. She looks younger than she says she is and has the look of a high school boy who will pretty soon need to shave. By this I mean she has some peach fuzz on her face, not exactly a turn on but I recall someone mentioning a girl like this before. We got to Hucks she asked if I wanted anyhing. Told her just a Coke to drinkm I had a real nice lunch a bit earlier. She Went got some stuff for her and my Coke. was surprised she did not ask for any money and even paid for my Coke.

When she got back to my car asked her if she wanted a ride back to where I picked her up. She then told me she was now horny, had just spent all her money and was hoping i was horny too and could help her out money wise. Asked her what she had in mind and asked if $20 was too much. Wished I still had my hotel room. She said she did not think anyone was at her place so we could go there. I was relucant to do so. So we drove around for awhile and found a place clear on the other side of town to park and had sex in the back of the car. Reminded me of high school. Dropped her off back home without incident.

Jessica was a nice girl, not real bright and would ddo her again if I came to town and saw her out. She said she has no workingphone but was ften in front of her house if she was in the mode.

Zero Cool07
10-11-07, 07:31
I know its a little out of your area but is there anything in Pontiac?

I have to spend a little time up there in about a month and would like a go-to or some info where to look.

Thanks

Mister Quick
10-12-07, 12:10

I have to spend a little time up there in about a month and would like a go-to or some info where to look.

Thanks

I am in Pontiac on a regular basis about once a month or so and I have never seen any girls out. I only cruised town looking a couple of times, but in general I have not found these medium sized towns to have much. I found one girl in LaSalle this summer after being told by someone they were out. But have not see her again nor any others out. This may have been a fluke.

Mister Quick
10-29-07, 11:58
Was in town looking Saturday PM and wound up not getting lucky. First pass through the area I saw Jessica. I had fun with the last time I was in town earlier this month. She was sitting out in front of her home. She indicated that would be the easiest way to find her. Figured should scope out the entire area before picking her up. Something that turned out to be a mistake.

Did not see any other girls out at all after completing my pass and came back to get Jessica. There was a cop who was stopped and talking to a pedestrian across the street from her. I figured it prudent not to stop for her. She did wave at me like she remembered me. Circled around again. Cop was still there. Third time around the cop had left but Jessica was getting into someone else's car.

Crusied the area and expanded the circle a bit, saw no girls. Only possible exception was a young black girl who might have been of legal age and was giving me the look. She was however with a preteen boy so I figured better stay away from this one. Plus I have never had chocolate and not in to anything new now.

Decided to give up after about an hour. Thought Jessica might return. If she did she did not need any more $$$ and went inside.

HornyGoatWeed
10-30-07, 22:33

Thanks

I use to be from there and I have never known any providers.

Just Do Me
10-31-07, 18:44
I take it that Bloomington is not worth the 30 minute drive that I would have to make to get there.

Hoehoehoe
11-04-07, 02:45
Generally speaking, Bloomington is not worth the drive from Normal, much less from any other place. There are exceptions, but for the cost of the gas you'll use to find them you could fly to Paris and get a first class night.

Did I mention LE? In a turn or two around the block on the "stroll" (more the wallow) you'll certainly run into at least 2 LE cars.

HHH

Paul1970
11-04-07, 14:51
Picked up a girl named Heather last week on Oakland, around 5; 30 pm. Very pretty. Great BJ. Sexy body also. By far the hottest SW I've ever seen in b/n.

Don Mack
12-16-07, 22:07
Got up with Kayla. I struck up a convo at the store and I could tell she was down for the cause. Heres her digits. Call her after 9pm 309-808-0468.

Don Mack
12-17-07, 01:25
Got up with Kayla. I struck up a convo at the store and I could tell she was down for the cause. Heres her digits. Call her after 9pm 309-808-0468.Sorry fellas she changed her number. If you want it then just p.m. me for the info.

Stormrider
12-17-07, 02:18
Got up with Kayla. I struck up a convo at the store and I could tell she was down for the cause. Heres her digits. Call her after 9pm ***-***-****.

Read the rules dude and change your post before Jackson lowers the boom on you.

"Telephone Numbers are not permitted in the Forum at any time or for any reason.

Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to provide telephone numbers to other Forum Members.

FYI: This limitation is necessary due to a few persons who have in the past abused the Forum by posting bogus reports including telephone numbers of innocent third parties (typically ex-girlfriends, ex-wives, etc.) solely for the purpose of causing problems for these individuals."

Don Mack
12-17-07, 02:45
Read the rules dude and change your post before Jackson lowers the boom on you.

"Telephone Numbers are not permitted in the Forum at any time or for any reason.

Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to provide telephone numbers to other Forum Members.

FYI: This limitation is necessary due to a few persons who have in the past abused the Forum by posting bogus reports including telephone numbers of innocent third parties (typically ex-girlfriends, ex-wives, etc.) solely for the purpose of causing problems for these individuals."Sorry about that buddy I didnt know. I might as well let you guys know I picked her up on Washington and Wells and she said shes usually out til about 4am. I'm pretty sure shes out now.

Member #2819
12-18-07, 13:00
Got up with Kayla. I struck up a convo at the store and I could tell she was down for the cause. Heres her digits. Call her after 9pm 309-808-0468.

She's advertising on C/L.

Don Mack
12-19-07, 09:02
She's advertising on C/L.I guess somebody must have told her the streets were dangerous, lol.

Greg Carter
12-22-07, 21:00
I guess somebody must have told her the streets were dangerous, lol.

Please don't pay that price. Find her on the street and give her 20 for her time. Housing market is bad and so is the inflation of tuna. Must be something this poachers.

Play safe...and smart.

Mister Quick
01-02-08, 11:35
Made it to Bloomington over the long weekend, before all the new snow arrived.

Only had about an hour to spare. Hit the stroll area and saw noone out at all. Not even the pedistrians one generally sees walking to and from the store on Market St. After about a half hour I gave up, since by this point even if I had found someone would not have had enough time to do anything with her.

Ump1969
01-05-08, 20:02
She's advertising on C/L.

Uncle Leo reads this forum as well. Now he has the phone number. If he gets it from CL, too bad- that is the girl's choice. Let's not add our help.

Mister Quick
01-28-08, 10:53
Hit the Bloomington stroll yesterday.

Got into town just before it was getting daark drove around for awhile saw nothin. Took a break to do a few errands and came back after dark again saw nothing out. Figured that the mild weather and the fact that it is almost the end of the month may have brought out a girl or two. No such luck.

Judging from reports on here looks like no one has found anyhting in town this year.

Mister Quick
03-03-08, 09:58
Bloomington is still dead. Found myslef in town yesterday evening. Thought the real nice weather might bring out a few gals. No such luck only thing I saw out were way too many cops. Gave up again. From lack of reports on here do not think anyone else has gotten lucky in Bloomington lately.

Iceman007
03-06-08, 10:23
Bloomington in not totally dead yet. Last night while going back to my hotel after dinner I decided to travel along the stroll. As it has been said here I did not see anything stirring at all in the normal areas. Then I decided to hit Oakland and sure enough I ran into Karen a WSW. Not too bad considering the area and such. A nice time was had by all.

Mr Kodi
03-12-08, 18:19
Bloomington in not totally dead yet. Last night while going back to my hotel after dinner I decided to travel along the stroll. As it has been said here I did not see anything stirring at all in the normal areas. Then I decided to hit Oakland and sure enough I ran into Karen a WSW. Not too bad considering the area and such. A nice time was had by all.This wouldnt happen to be the same Karen that used to be on escorts.com would it? I saw her a couple times then she seems to have vanished from the escort sites. Here are a few pictures of her.

Iceman007
03-13-08, 10:12
Mr Kodi,

The picture of her in the hat does kind of look like her. I am not sure absolutely but a very close match.

Iceman

Golfcart
03-13-08, 19:03
This wouldnt happen to be the same Karen that used to be on escorts.com would it? I saw her a couple times then she seems to have vanished from the escort sites. Here are a few pictures of her.The pics are the pics Karen a/k/a Sweetgirl had on her profile. I never saw her, but I recognize the pics from her profile a year or so ago.

Mr Kodi
03-16-08, 09:44
The pics are the pics Karen a/k/a Sweetgirl had on her profile. I never saw her, but I recognize the pics from her profile a year or so ago.Yeah I know they are from her profile. I was trying to find out if the Karin he saw is the same one.

Hoehoehoe
04-21-08, 00:13
I stopped for gas in Bloomington on the way back home and found Rowena walking on Alin, near something called the Jesus Shop. She hopped in and we went out to survey the cornfields. $20 later Miss Ro had a fresh protein shake and I had a smile.

WSW, probably mid 20s, nice chest, blonde, looks a little worn and is a complete crackhead but was very sober, if that's the word, today. No digits.

HHH

Ci-Traveler
04-21-08, 14:05
I stopped for gas in Bloomington on the way back home and found Rowena walking on Alin, near something called the Jesus Shop. She hopped in and we went out to survey the cornfields. $20 later Miss Ro had a fresh protein shake and I had a smile.

WSW, probably mid 20s, nice chest, blonde, looks a little worn and is a complete crackhead but was very sober, if that's the word, today. No digits.

HHH

Rowena has been around lately- although she doesn't look like she used to. About 5 years ago, she was very thin with a great ass. She suck start a leaf blower, and she loved FS. Then she went to jail and gained a lot of weight. Then she worked at Kroger for awhile. Then she disappeared for another year. Now she is back - looking a bit worse for the wear.

I would assume her French lessons are still good however.

ci-traveler

Hoehoehoe
04-21-08, 14:42
Ah yes, Elle parle un excellent français

A little chunky, but better looking than most in Bloomington. Attitude was a little "stepford wives" like, but great work and great finish.

So you've seen her around town lately? I hadn't seen her in about 3 months.

HHH

Greg Carter
05-07-08, 08:12
I posted about Tara awhile back (year ago maybe?) I picked her up twice. Once for a gag gift. The other was for a great ride. The second time she was dressed up heading to job interview. Jean skirt and looked very nice. Would have been the best looking SW in bloomington at that time for sure with a great body. Well she disappeared until last week. She is back from Indiana. I took her out and for old time sake gave her a gag gift, 20 bucks, and bought her lunch at a drive through before dropping her off. Great girl but has gained some weight since that fun time last summer.

I also saw who i think was Chrissy back out walking down market and on the other hand she has lost a lot of weight.

Play Safe,

Hoehoehoe
05-27-08, 18:24
I managed to find two SW's - 1 BSW and 1 WSW in some of my recent trips through. The BSW was walking along Market. Wanted .4, took .25, good job and insistent on me being a happy customer when it was taking a while.

The WSW was on Front, West of downtown. Seemed like she was either retarded or had a speech impediment or both. Drove out to the boonies with her, but couldn't do it...the speech was too f'd up for me, I felt like I was dipping too low on the food chain.

So yes, there is stuff in town, but wow is it low on the scale.

HHH

Mister Quick
05-28-08, 10:10
A 31-year-old strip club employee was arrested early Saturday on a prostitution charge, police said.

The woman propositioned an undercover officer shortly after he went into Kappa Kabanna late Friday night, said Woodford County Capt. Matt Smith. The woman was given an appearance date, but no formal charges were filed with the circuit clerk’s office by Monday, said a woman with the circuit clerk’s office.

Officers had been receiving reports about prostitution by multiple employees at the club, 906 Dixon Ave., in Kappa (the largest business in the small town just 8 miles north of Normal) Smith said. It is not often that his office has reports relating to prostitution, he said.

Officials with the club could not immediately be reached for comment.

Bill420
05-28-08, 23:36
Thanks for the interesting report. I have to say though that this info would have been much more useful before they got busted.

Pretty ridiculous that two adults making a private deal should be a crime.

Bubba256
06-06-08, 14:40
Everytime I cruise through B-town afternoon, there's nothing to find.

Mister Quick
06-09-08, 12:02
Bloomington is not only dead in the afternoon. It is dead on the weekend nights also.

I made a trip through town this weekend. Was looking for some fun did not see any.

I did notice a weird looking thing on Washington St toward the west end of the area I generally cruise. It was a big box mounted on a utility pole with a blinking red light. Might have been a camera of some sort? It was unique as far as a could tell since I did not see any others.

Also saw a late 20s blonde with big tits who was dressed the part. She was acting strangely on a corner on Market, dont recall the cross street. When I first saw her I was not sure what she was up to. Drove around the block a couple of times and could not seem to attract her attention. Final pass by her I learned why. Looks like she had been looking for a cat and had found it since she was now walking down the street holding a cat.

Hoehoehoe
06-09-08, 22:51
Interesting that you and the lady in the white blouse were both looking for p**sy and couldn't reach a meeting of the minds.

I'm not around Bloomington enough to really know, but in the last few times through I've connected with a few girls over the last few months and have had a pretty high hit ratio with a few who you probably know. It sure ins't Cicero or North Ave in Chicago, but it could be worse.

HHH

Ci-Traveler
06-21-08, 16:23
XXX Spa (the place that must not be named) has a new girl who happens to have the same name as the spa itself......go figure.

About 5'6", very fit body, about a B - C cup??? I think she's quite pretty - with a nice smile. To cover up her nervousness she jokes around a lot - some giggling that is distracting.

Massage was ok - nothing special - but used oil with elbows and forearms.

French lesson was covered - some talent here - but was a little rushed in getting to the entire lesson beyond French. Two positions were covered - but neither was inspired. Her attractiveness is what helped.

One problem - she wanted $.2 and when I said $ was all I had, she said, "$.2 next time ok?" A polite way of handling it - but something I felt was inappropriate given the number of times I've been there. Probably would not repeat - but anyone else who wants a change-up - YMMV and report on good times! She will only be there another week or two at most.

ci-traveler

Member #2819
06-24-08, 14:41
I went to the unnamed spa to see if their namesake was still there, but to my surprise (and a very nice surprise) an old gal has returned. I think its been 10 months since she was there, but it was like old times with her. Was on a time crunch so we skipped the intial massage and started the fireworks show right away. Dining at the Y was heavenly, followed by a very hot CBJ. We finished with Cowgirl then mish and I was finished. The fees are the same as they have been, no upselling or anything.

Paul1970
06-27-08, 17:10
Where is this xxx spa I've been reading about. Been all over b/n and never heard of it. And whats the prices compared to the AMPs?

I went to the unnamed spa to see if their namesake was still there, but to my surprise (and a very nice surprise) an old gal has returned. I think its been 10 months since she was there, but it was like old times with her. Was on a time crunch so we skipped the intial massage and started the fireworks show right away. Dining at the Y was heavenly, followed by a very hot CBJ. We finished with Cowgirl then mish and I was finished. The fees are the same as they have been, no upselling or anything.

Islay
06-30-08, 13:28
Where is this xxx spa I've been reading about. Been all over b/n and never heard of it. And whats the prices compared to the AMPs?

Really? Huh. Maybe someone is genuinely confused.

Instead of "XXX" spa think of it as "***" spa or "___" spa. Just use a bit of imagination.

The amp board has become a bit of a disingenuous game...

Hoehoehoe
07-24-08, 02:10
Passing through beautiful Bloomington, I spotted 4 WSWs in different places as I sought out a gas station around Market on the West side. Three of the 4 were oinkers.

HHH

Cronic 420
08-19-08, 14:06
this morning went to establishment, haven't been there in a while. i had a session with sofia a new girl, all in all gret time. same $ as always never any rude or pushy service. there looked like there was a mexican ***** in there i'm not sure, but she was busy. been on market street by a bar having great luck almost every night been picking up my regular bw who give a wonderful bj and takes it all litterly! i always give that ***** a jackson. alot of fat white girls. watch out i picked up an **** girl, but as soon as i found out her age quickly stopped and made her get out. it made me sad that such a young girl was doing that. i guess theres no one at home to teach any moral values.

Mister Quick
08-22-08, 10:02
Was in BN a couple of nights ago (Tuesday). Hit the stroll. It was dead, dead, dead not even any "oinkers" out. They would have at least been a bit encouraging.

Left after about 30 mintes of cruising since I had seen the same cop car 3 times and suspect he may have noticed me also. I make a mental note of cop car plate numbers when I see them and figure if I keep seeing different ones I have far less to worry about than if I see the same one many times.

Hoehoehoe
08-25-08, 00:18
Yeah, it is certainly pretty dead, compared with other opportunities. However, if you are traveling and are here, once in a while the blind squirrel does find an acorn.

Nearly every sunny day, two of them, Meagan and Diane are on Washington with a bunch of guys sitting on the porch stoop. Megan is the oinker, and is both an awful BBBJ and a really disgusting person, usually drunk in addition to being pushy, ugly, fat, etc.. Diane is taller, thinner, has a tooth gap that closely resembles the grand canyon, but for $20 her mouth is yours.

You pays yer money and you takes yer choice.

I suspect that Rowena is in the slammer as she apparently made the McLean Cty top 20 or top 10 list at the McLean fair...uh, with McClean LE, not with some other organization.

HHH

HornyGoatWeed
09-06-08, 22:40
I am going to be in the little town of Pontiac for a week, due to m job. Is there anything there at all?

Kysalesguy
09-08-08, 17:38
I am comming up to a town called Morton in a couple of weeks and I was wondering, where is the nearest action to that area? would it be amps, streets or what? Thanks in advance for the help to a newbie.

George W. Bush
09-08-08, 22:55
Probably isn't jack shit over that way-Morton is across the river from Peoria. And it sounds like the cops in Peoria have done a good job of running all the talent off the streets.

Mister Quick
09-09-08, 10:59
Morton is a very conservative place. They will not even allow adult videos or magazines to be sold in the city. There used to be, and may still be, a gas station right outside the city limits on on the road to East Peoria. I stopped there a few years back and they had a huge adult section of videos and mags. Was told by the guy running the place all the guys from Morton who wanted that type fo stuff since they could not be sold in town.

Kysalesguy
09-10-08, 08:43
Morton is a very conservative place. They will not even allow adult videos or magazines to be sold in the city. There used to be, and may still be, a gas station right outside the city limits on on the road to East Peoria. I stopped there a few years back and they had a huge adult section of videos and mags. Was told by the guy running the place all the guys from Morton who wanted that type fo stuff since they could not be sold in town.Sounds like I am in for a great time, in a fun town.

Thanks again for the input, do you guys have any suggestions for free time.

Should I look at a visit to your fair city?

Driver64
09-15-08, 07:38
I was in B-N over the weekend. Met "Baby Mama" she is a 22 yr old WSW. She doesn't look to bad, but is a total crackhead. She will always try and weasel more money from you, and then leave you hanging if you give her the chance.

Her mouth is talented, when she is now whining about getting high. I have her address if you want to PM me. Her other name is Amanda.

SearcherGuy
10-13-08, 20:33
Thursday night around 1:00am, picked up Terry on Washington Street. WSW, 42 y/o, reddish hair, a few extra pounds (but not fat), and average looking. Had an apartment to go to. Paid $30 with agreement for bbbjcim and finger-fuck. Got the finger-fuck and bbbj, but didn't complete her end of the cim. So, I won't repeat. Although I could find the house again, I don't have digits or address.

SearcherGuy
10-13-08, 20:44
Saturday night, talked to a decent looking girl, who said she is called Row, Row. Then found out her real name is Amanda; probably the same gal as reported by Chilidude. But then I recalled reading some reports on here about Amanda, and they we all negative. So I passed. Glad I did. Around 12:30am, picked up "Ashley" on Washington Street. Decent looking, tall, thin, small titties but long, delicious nipples, and a VERY tight hairy pussy. bbbjcim, finger-fuck, $35. Well worth it. Got her real name, plus digits. Then she said her real name is Katie, and she has a twin sister named Kristen who also works. Once I heard about her being a twin, I recall reading on here (perhaps 2 years ago or so) about the hooker twins. Without going back and reading previous reports, I don't recall if they were positive or negative. But I know I had a good time and will repeat.

Mister Quick
10-14-08, 09:11
Saturday night, talked to a decent looking girl, who said she is called Row, Row. Then found out her real name is Amanda; probably the same gal as reported by Chilidude. But then I recalled reading some reports on here about Amanda, and they we all negative. So I passed. Glad I did. Around 12:30am, picked up "Ashley" on Washington Street. Decent looking, tall, thin, small titties but long, delicious nipples, and a VERY tight hairy pussy. bbbjcim, finger-fuck, $35. Well worth it. Got her real name, plus digits. Then she said her real name is Katie, and she has a twin sister named Kristen who also works. Once I heard about her being a twin, I recall reading on here (perhaps 2 years ago or so) about the hooker twins. Without going back and reading previous reports, I don't recall if they were positive or negative. But I know I had a good time and will repeat.I don't recall the details but believe that there have been two sets of twins working in BN. One had a warning about them the other did not.

Cronic 420
10-15-08, 20:09
That girls vag smelled so bad I had to stop to let her out. Then I shampooed the car seat! I was only getting a BJ too. Smells like some STDs, people please be careful!

Hoehoehoe
10-20-08, 01:22
Row is probably Rowena. A long time Bloomington hoe, usually hangs near the Jesus coffee shop. She's never stunk for me, very cooperative, but often stoned. I haven't seen her in a bit though, heard she was wanted for something by LE.

Amanda, Rochelle and that whole pack that hang on Washington are not a good thing. Usually drunk, poor service, etc.

The twins lived on Oakland, saw one working in her yard last spring, I've not seen them on the street in quite a while, over a year. Heard they had serious Hep c, but unconfirmed.

HHH

Mister Quick
10-22-08, 10:04
Was in BN on Monday night, wound up getting luvky sort of.

Picked up Amanda after being in town only a fwe minutes. Maybe the one talked of here. She said she was 22, short blonde hair and a little on the chubby side. She was talking about needing $$ for her son who was in the hospital and needed expensive drugs. Although I did end my time with her with a happy ending, she did not give the service promised. Avoid her if you see her.

Mr Kodi
11-06-08, 12:28
That girls vag smelled so bad I had to stop to let her out. Then I shampooed the car seat! I was only getting a BJ too. Smells like some STDs, people please be careful!You should use quotes so we know whom you are talking about.

Weed8888
11-07-08, 01:05
Picked up Row tonight and no smell.Very nice.

Did a half and half in the back seat for 30.She gave me her digits and I did not even have to ask.

Someone say she had STD?

I wrapped my boy up in case with them all.

Mister Quick
12-15-08, 12:50
Hot the Bloongton stroll last night before the shot weather hit. Figured any girls knowing what was in the works would be out looking for a buck or two while it was still mild outside. In about a half hour of crusing saw one WSW who looked OK. Kind of hard to tell much about her since she was wearing a hooded sweatshort and by the time I could circle around to get her she was getting into someone elses car:( No other girls out but did see a couple of our killjoy uncles out and about.

Cronic 420
12-20-08, 15:16
Went this morning for a session with a new hott korean girl, it was great I love this place. Only thing I don't like is the maddam it constintly different so it tends to be awkward when you ring the bell, and the old lady asks the same questions.

Weed8888
12-21-08, 16:19
Anyone know about sweet cynthia in Morton, escort?

LE?

Smackhank
12-21-08, 23:45
Anyone know about sweet cynthia in Morton, escort?

LE?Nope, she is an independent provider.

She changed her name from Samantha to Cynthia.

Hoehoehoe
02-19-09, 01:26
Rumor has it that Row has HIV. Probably mostly street jive, but I saw her crossinig Market last week and she looked pretty skinny and worn out.

Not one to bring home to mother.

HHH

Weed8888
02-19-09, 01:46
Rumor has it that Row has HIV. Probably mostly street jive, but I saw her crossinig Market last week and she looked pretty skinny and worn out.

Not one to bring home to mother.

HHHReally?

How true you think that is?

Be careful out there!

Hoehoehoe
02-25-09, 14:04
The Pantagraph showed Rochelle being arrested for Prostitution and some related offenses. Dumb as a box of rocks, she probably propositioned a marked car.

HHH

Den 123
03-07-09, 05:11
I have been driving around the past week now that it has warmed up and I have not seen anything. I have tried Market and Washington between 8 and 11pm. Anyone else had any luck?

Keyface99
03-08-09, 21:57
Yea. I got lucky just thurs morning like 12ish. Bored decided to see if anyone was out on washington, and for the first time in a couple weeks I came across a SW. Liz I believe. W25-30 avg face, a little pug belly. Very good time thou.

Mister Phar
03-16-09, 01:48
Just took a few spins around the market area and Squat. Nothing at all. Any one have a clue where things are not so dry.

Jim Bob
03-19-09, 02:38
Has anyone seen Tara recently or know of her whereabouts?

Thanks

Den 123
03-23-09, 18:32
It had been Two weeks and I still have not seen anything. I am going to give up on the market. The dead presidents have not been kind either. Guess it is time to spend some money at an AMP.

Seadoggy
03-24-09, 14:30
I'm heading down south this weekend, any recomendations?

Please PM.

Dayamcock
04-01-09, 00:57
Picked a wsw and she said her name is Sarah. She's 23. She didn't even ask what she wants. Did 50/50 and gave her .2 and she was happy with it. Dropped her off at her house afterwards.

Den 123
04-18-09, 15:31
I have not seen anything for weeks. Anyone else had any luck. I was out last night at midnight and did not see anything. Market was empty and so was Washington.

Den 123
04-30-09, 00:58
She was on the Market with general Lee. We started to drive toward the truck stops and asked for $20 to go to France. I got nervous when I saw LE driving by and turned her down. Looked about 18-20, she seemed very desperate for money and kept begging for some even after I gave her $7 just to help her when I took her back. Sorry guys I did not get a name or number but better safe than busted.

Joker20
05-06-09, 20:39
I have seen 6 different ones over the last couple of weeks. Mostly on washington and the next street over south of there (I think that it starts with an F) though I have seen some on market street. The names were: michelle (average build early forties or so), Karen (mid twenties), tammy (mid thirties), "baby mama" (late twenties). The other two I didn't get the name of. One of the others that I didn't get the name of was in her late teens. She was by and far the hottest of the six. Cute brunette with thin and busty frame. They seem to go into nooners and sport and bate bars (near market and that train overpass).

Happy hunting

Cronic 420
05-20-09, 23:35
I Saw Her And Knew She Might Have A Disease Because She Smells Like Straight Fish. Gave Her A Jackson To Give Me The Best And Longest Rim Job I Ever Had.

======================================

Hi Cronic 420,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Midwest Roam
05-24-09, 20:34
I used to have a number for Chris, but when I changed jobs and gave back my laptop I no longer have it. (It was listed as a customer contact # with no description)

If anyone has a way to get in touch with Chris, please IM me. I'd love to hook up with her again. She used to live with her Mother off Market St., but I sure don't want to knock on the door and get surprised in a bad way.

Sexy716
05-25-09, 01:17
Clinton is a good street. I have been around for years. Haven't got busted once, or caught any diseases. The best ones I had were the Oakland Twins. You can't really get them unless you know them. Besides They have pretty much haven't been out on the streets at all. I know for sure they don't have any diseases. They have both had two children and both are engaged. If you see one walking doesn't mean she is working. Had the best BJ ever! I think she is the one that goes by Ashley.

Sexy716
05-25-09, 03:56
I haven't heard the Oakland twins are around anymore? They are supposedly both engaged and not working anymore. Even when they did, You really had to know them to do something w/them. I guess they retired. Even if you see one walking it doesn't mean she working, she is usually on something else. Sometimes she just wants a ride. Too BAD! I had the best BJ EVER! Don't think I will ever have one even close to that now. Rumors did fly about their health, but all unsubstantiated they both were clean and had children. The ones to worry about are Row Row and Megan. They have HEP C. They are both thieves anyway. The only respectable ones were the twins. You could trust them in your car, house, and not to say anything.

Weed8888
06-09-09, 15:36
Been down Clinton St many of times but no luck at all.Certain time of day or?

Greg Carter
06-19-09, 00:15
I haven't posted in some time. I have been out of the street scene and in the personals/chat rooms etc with non-street girls. The "relationships" take a toll so back to the quick action we all know and love. I have recently seen some walking the stroll mentioned here like always.

Megan. I pick up Megan from time to time. Something about her i like. I think it is the no hassle and up front stable no problems from her. No discussion, all business, and done. As for Hep C, i doubt it, but i guess is possible.

Baby mama. Pick her up from time to time when she is showered and taking care of herself because i love that cute face she has. She has let her body go. Never had a mission with her but a lot of french.

Twins. Ashley is around. Had her last week. I think the talk about disease with them was because they are the best around these parts and the other girls started rumors. I have not seen either one of them either time.

Tay. Picked up skinny 19 yr old brunette who said she is staying at new homeless shelter across from blood clinic (not sure what that place is, but she seemed honest). She was not the sharpest tool in the shed but i would argue she rivaled the twins in performance and looks. Said she had a boyfriend who is also homeless but has job etc. Have not seen her since (this was two weeks ago).

No Name. Picked up a 22 year old sandy blond in short jeans daisy dukes red bandana. She was on something for sure or was schizophrenic. She made very little since. Just wanted to hang she said. Did not want to have fun, but after about an hour of talking or so and caressing her a bit she leaned over and started speaking french. Took her to some place not so public, she finished the deed and didn't ask for anything. Maybe a transiant. I didn't give her a tip or anything. Just dropped her off where she asked. This may have been a pure good luck fluke.

Forgotten name. Said she was 40, but appeared 28ish. Just out of prison for drug charges. She was with it and didn't seem to take anything herself. Took her to private location, gave her a jackson and a gag gift. Would do again. She seemed clean and had nice skin too.

There have been a handful of others who are located on the strip. Nothing outstanding and all who i have seen in the last year or two around town. Rowena. Did her, liked doing her, but she is going down hill. With the talk of smell etc. i would stay away.

Chris/chrstine (skinny hot black girl with private number a couple years ago) and Chrissy (bigger not as hot black girl) have not been seen.

Sorry for the forgotten names but if i remember anymore i will post. I will also try to post them ore reguralry and in order etc. Just wanted to let people know that there is action in town still to some degree and that the new "homeless" shelter may be a future gold mine (I have seen a lot more people around the area - which may bring in more action).

The times are various during the day. I don't play at night.

Play safe,

Mister Quick
06-29-09, 10:03
Spent about half an hour crusing Bloomington over the weekend and did see any girls out. One weird thing I did notice was a middle aged bald white guy on a bicycle who kept trying to flag down cars, including me twice. No idea what he was after and did not stop to find out.

Cronic 420
07-02-09, 23:06
Was on W Market with a few pals, saw row rows stinky self and I had had a few drinks and so did my pays. We said fuck it might as well. Since her poon smells she gave all four of us bjcim all 4 for.65$ not bad then dropped her off right where we picked her up. She took on all 4 of us like a champ! Would never do f/s with her ever again after my experience a few months back, real fishy smell but good head skills.

Greg Carter
07-05-09, 19:30
There is in my opinion a very pretty face girl who is standing around with others by the plasma center all the time. I think her face is hot as hell but her legs must be 400 lbs a piece! I caught her eye a few times but she never acted as if she was looking for fun. Anyone else see her/pick her up/approach her? Also, whats up with the abandoned house there? Seems people sit out in front of it frequently (including a few of our reg. walkers and some old woman who looks crazy).

Picked up Amanda the wig girl. She is pregnant but her skin is soft her lotion on her legs smelled great so after i gave her a gag gift she liked it enough to let me take a ride. I never pay over .2 for anything with any girl with only few exceptions of an additional .1 if the girl is going to take it well and she has recently showered. No recent shower (last couple of hours) then certainly no more than .2. In this particular case i still only gave a .2 gag gift.

Greg Carter
07-11-09, 11:23
Picked her up after a long time away from her. She is mid 20s sandy brownish hair nice tits but belly a little loose. Tear drop tattoo on eye with cute face. She has a bad attitude when doing the crack (the drug not my ass). She was showered, happy, and said she was off the crack (again the drug not my ass) and on her way to the pee test. I took her to a place and gave her 20 bucks and a gag gift. Got her to the pee place on time. She said she plead guilty to prostitution charges on a sting with a detective she never saw before. I think she had other charges however and that is why she is going through peehab. I have yet to slip it to her (when on crack she always said she didn't do it - the right gift i am sure she would - i didn't request this time but likely will next time i see her).

Keyface99
08-05-09, 10:01
Is it just me or are things dieing off.

Marcusillinois
08-07-09, 00:44
Just finished reading posts from the last few months. I have been living in Bloomington for the last couple of years and had no idea the area had a SW scene (I have spent most of my $ on AMP's and some escorts).

From the posts it does not appear that LE runs SW stings, is that correct? Also, what are the best times to monger and the best locations? I am vaguely familiar with the bar near the train overpass on Market but have never stopped in for a beer, based upon the posts, is this the best place?

Thanks for all the prior posts, you guys are going to save me some serious bucks.

Marcusillinois
08-08-09, 22:40
Checked out the areas but only found one WSW (blond, chubby but a nice rack.) At least I thougt she was a SW, she seemed more interested in chatting on her cell but may have been looking for a customer. Oh well, I will keep trying and let you know when I have something to report.

BTW I worked the area from Market to the truck stop by Wendy's then onto washington and back to market by the railroad overpass. Hit the area about four times.

Ricky Gol
09-17-09, 20:15
Pic in the ad is inviting and Mr.Jack can't hold himself right.

Any ideas on this one or the Candy(her lilsys as she claims in the ad)?

http://peoria.craigslist.org/ads/1376027719.html

Marcusillinois
09-18-09, 19:45
Hi Rick,

414 returns to Racine, WI or in the area.

The pic looks like a bait-and-switch to me.

Weed8888
09-18-09, 19:58
Hmmmm,

Not to sure about her.

Anyone?

Joker20
09-19-09, 00:03
Michelle seems to be more about smoking than partying. She can be found at nooners (used to live a couple of houses away) or sport and bait. Karen usually hangs out around nooners as well, though she said that she can be found around the towers on s. Main. Baby mama is pregnant and showing it. Sarah is probably the best one that I have seen around. Short skinny blonde in her early twenties. She doesn't leave unless you bust. She can be found on howard. At least that is where she lives.

Ricky Gol
09-19-09, 18:07
@ Marcus,

They are probably genuine. I went ahead and called the number anyway. Candy answered, told the remuneration was $$ on the hour. But on the day I called all slots were booked and didnot have an opening until the next evening. For me the moment has passed per se. But if you are in the swing, you can go ahead and sample.

Yepp they are from WI and travelled here just for a week to fill their kittys. They leave this sunday evening acc'ding to what candy said over the phone.

Ricky Gol
09-19-09, 18:09
Joker20

I live pretty close to the nooners area.

Any intel on around what time they are usually at the bar?

Cheers

Joker20
09-20-09, 17:43
Michelle surprisingly enough works (mostly day labor from what I have gathered, though she was talking about mold removal in buildings etc) so she usually won't be around in the bars until around 7 or so. She has some short thick blonde friend of hers that often times accompanies her there as well, as in like minded as far as entrepreneurial activities are concerned. I have seen michelle at both sport and bait and nooners. Karen will usually show up at nooners much later in the evening (9-11) and she also frequents copper top, though I don't think that she goes to sport and bait. As previously stated, baby mama is pregnant and visibly showing it. She often times hangs out with some guy called earl and can be found at the bars as well. Sarah doesn't out nearly as often, so it is hard to say what bars one may or may not find her in, though she is the most attractive one I have seen thus far, and far easier to have around. Karen is just annoying as hell, and if Michelle has been smoking, you don't want to be anywhere near her. Michelle also frequents the outlaw club house, though I doubt that you would want to trek out there to find her.

Joker20

I live pretty close to the nooners area.

Any intel on around what time they are usually at the bar?

Cheers

Weed8888
09-21-09, 01:42
@ Marcus,

They are probably genuine. I went ahead and called the number anyway. Candy answered, told the remuneration was $$ on the hour. But on the day I called all slots were booked and didnot have an opening until the next evening. For me the moment has passed per se. But if you are in the swing, you can go ahead and sample.

Yepp they are from WI and travelled here just for a week to fill their kittys. They leave this sunday evening acc'ding to what candy said over the phone.I have a bad feeling about this one.Something tells me you are going to get taken in someway.Possibly before you even get in the door.

I could be wrong,just going on from what I have heard before about situations such as this.

I would at least be very cautious.

Just my 2 cents.

Ricky Gol
09-21-09, 23:07
I understand Weed. Last thing one wants is to land into the unwanted hands(either side of the table). Going by your advice, it is probably a good thing that I didnot schedule one for the the following day. I will be more cautious from here on.

Thanks

rick

Weed8888
09-24-09, 19:53
I understand Weed. Last thing one wants is to land into the unwanted hands(either side of the table). Going by your advice, it is probably a good thing that I didnot schedule one for the the following day. I will be more cautious from here on.

Thanks

rickYour welcome!

I checked into this a little closer and from my conclusion is,this lady is no where around,but may send someone else,like a man to your location and try to meet you in the parking lot first as to hit you up for some money.Basically word is,that they are scammers.

Slapster
09-29-09, 17:16
Been in Blm for awhile, never saw any SW. I have cruised the Washington/Market corridor often. When is the best time to see? Be safe

Roland

Mister Quick
09-30-09, 09:02
Been in Blm for awhile, never saw any SW. I have cruised the Washington/Market corridor often. When is the best time to see? Be safe

RolandThere is a better chance of the Cubs making the playoffs in a given year then there is of finding a SW in Bloomington. In other words it can happen but don't expect it to. I found my first SW in town and have also gotten a few others. I have all but given up writing the negative trip reports in Bloomington, since I hot the stroll at least once a month and have not gotten lucky in a very long time.

Hoehoehoe
10-01-09, 12:21
There is a better chance of the Cubs making the playoffs in a given year then there is of finding a SW in Bloomington. In other words it can happen but don't expect it to. I found my first SW in town and have also gotten a few others. I have all but given up writing the negative trip reports in Bloomington, since I hot the stroll at least once a month and have not gotten lucky in a very long time.Its true, its true! I'm not here very often now, but I never see anything anymore. They were mostly oinkers anyway.

HHH

Joker20
10-10-09, 20:14
That't not true. They are there, it is just hard to find them. Plus, you want to hit it up from the middle of the month towards the end of the month because that is when their welfare checks run out etc. Plus, when its cold out, they are more likely to be inside. When its summer, they are going to be out there, they just aren't going to make themselves all that visible. Just check the known areas and drive around for 20-30 minutes. It isn't the movies.

Keyface99
10-26-09, 01:52
So, maybe a week ago I had meet a young lady, tracey I believe. White with long brown hair young around 25. 29 maybe, a thicker lady but not fat. Well she had to be one of the best women I've ever had. She said she stays on the outter parts of bloom/normal. Does anyone have any info on her. Been looking for her again but no luck.

Dee Mac
11-03-09, 01:56
Visited Kappa Kobana over the weekend, Its a nice club, Business seemed a little slow but it was Halloween weekend, $5 cover they had $5 martinis I would say about half the girls were 7's or above. Had a couple dances with little cutie named almira I think She was soooo my type. Little natural b's perfectly shaved little kitty delicious brown skin. She charged me $30 a dance, I think I might have gotten burned, because I forgot to ask her how much until we were in the room. She kept asking me to go t o the private room for $150 a half hour, I know enough too know there is no sex in the champagne room but I was sure tempted, Anyone have any luck with take out or in the private rooms with the girls at Kappa?

Weed8888
11-04-09, 01:40
Visited Kappa Kobana over the weekend, Its a nice club, Business seemed a little slow but it was Halloween weekend, $5 cover they had $5 martinis I would say about half the girls were 7's or above. Had a couple dances with little cutie named almira I think She was soooo my type. Little natural b's perfectly shaved little kitty delicious brown skin. She charged me $30 a dance, I think I might have gotten burned, because I forgot to ask her how much until we were in the room. She kept asking me to go t o the private room for $150 a half hour, I know enough too know there is no sex in the champagne room but I was sure tempted, Anyone have any luck with take out or in the private rooms with the girls at Kappa?
Been to Kappa a few times and you did not get burned.$30 is the cost for a private dance if that helps!

Been to several strip clubs around and Kappa is really a decent club.If your looking for a little more your not going to find that there.However the ladies appearance are for the most part like you mention, a 7 on up. They have some really Great talent.I have seen some that are fantatstic and next time ,still good but not like the previous time.But we all can have a bad day at work.

I definitely have plans on going back very soon!

Mister Quick
11-05-09, 10:03
Saw this on Peoria CL, Have noticed lately that CL ads are way down. At least the spam is not there but many of the ads are now for phone sex!

Grand opening massage

Date: 2009-11-02, 11:34AM CST
Reply to: serv-tdsm5-1447769967@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

we relax you
we rejuvenate you
we revitalize you
we therapeutic you
we free table shower you
we credit card is accepted you
best massage is normal you will be back
call 309-808-1721
211 landmark drive #d5 normal il 61761http://peoria.craigslist.org/ads/1447769967.html

They also have a less descriptive ad in Bloomington-Normal

http://bn.craigslist.org/ads/1436283478.html

Islay
11-05-09, 15:46
we free table shower you
we credit card is accepted you
I don't think this is poor use of the English language. Rather this is the exploration of a new form of poetry. What a brave, new world.

I haven't visited this new establishment, but there are a few posts on the Bloomington AMP board from those who have.

Weed8888
11-05-09, 16:30
Saw this on Peoria CL, Hva enoticed lately that CL ads are way down. At least the spam is not there bit many of the ads are now for phone sex!

http://peoria.craigslist.org/ads/1447769967.html

They also have a less descriptive ad in Bloomington-Normal

http://bn.craigslist.org/ads/1436283478.htmlWent there the other day, and not worth the effort.

Weed8888
11-12-09, 15:53
Been kinda quiet lately.

Anyone?

Keyface99
12-21-09, 14:06
Do anyone have any as phone numbers I can have. Or know any women need extra cash that will let me pay to play?

Dee Mac
12-26-09, 19:40
Here's hoping all the spas adopt this motto for the the New Year.

"best massage is normal you will be back"

Mister Quick
12-28-09, 13:03
Hit the Bloomington stroll when passing through town over the holiday weekend. Saw one girl out, WSW, kind of bundled up but looked 20 something. She kept waving at me but kept disappearing by the time I could round the block to find her. By the time I finally got close noticed my uncle was behind me. So did nto stop for her. While circling around trying to find her again figured out it was a family reunion of sorts and saw another 3 of my uncles so decided I did not want to spend any quality time with them ended my pursuit.

So much for getting lucky before the end of the year.

Weed8888
12-28-09, 17:17
I hit the stroll every now and then, lately it has been quiet. Maybe my timing is bad. I did meet up with one about a month ago, WSW, around 23ish. Sorry I can not remember her name, About 5ft 7, blonde, average build, kinda cute, usual for 20 and on my way. If I remember her name I will post it.

Keyface99
01-08-10, 01:35
Why is it so dead out here. It cold true but come out on the nights its warm at least. Are there any gloryholes in this area?

Keyface99
01-24-10, 12:37
So. I got lucky this past fri. Some black chick, she didn't look or act like she was a junkie which was cool.

So, since I struck gold once I thought I'd go back the next night and try again. Seen two WSW this time, as well as a thousand cop cars that night. One of the ladies was speaking into her hand, not like a cell phone. This had me very very suspicious so I jet out of that area asap.

Life Seeker
02-23-10, 02:29
I will be in town for a short visit and am trying to figure out the best spots to look. My last time in B/N was 2 years ago and did not find much action at that time, would appreciate any suggestions or numbers.

Member #4478
03-09-10, 15:09
I was in Blo-No and ran the stroll today around 11:30 AM. Picked up Chante. A BSW. On Front Between Oak and Mason (before Allin). She is a tall girl. About 5'9", and she is carrying a bit of extra weight. But seems to carry it well. Pretty eyes and face. Kind of a husky voice. Very friendly. Sounds educated. I would put her at a 6. 5 on the SW scale. Looked good in tight jeans.

Found a spot and experienced a very nice lesson in french for. 3. Very talented.

Got digits. But will have to try them to see if they are for real. She told me it wasn't a cell, but the area code is 7XX. So it is either bogus or a cell from another city. She said she has her own house she can go to if I call. Anytime day or night. I wonder if that is true and/safe.

J Deezy
03-10-10, 00:59
Whats up everyone? I will be visiting bloomington in a few weeks. Look for some 411 re: strip clubs/takeout? /backpage or craigslist and mps

PM if need B.

Thanks J

Marcusillinois
03-10-10, 02:00
With the weather warming I might try a few passes near the plasma center West. Just not into BSW's and Bloomington has such a limited amount of talent. Thanks for the update.

Member #4478
03-23-10, 10:08
Saw Chante out yesterday. About 4 PM. She wasn't covered up with a coat. Had on a tight sweater and stretch jeans. Not carrying as much extra as I thought. Nice size boobs. And a nice little butt that swings when she "power walks". She said Hi and I said Hi. But I didn't have time to partake. She was walking right down Market against traffic. Turned on Allin and headed up towards Washington. Sat at the park halfway up the street.

She looks reasonably good. Would be interested in a report of FS if anyone achieves it. She says she has a house. Wonder if it is safe and reliable?

Stay safe. And happy hunting

Ricky Gol
03-31-10, 00:10
Saw Chante out yesterday. About 4 PM. She wasn't covered up with a coat. Had on a tight sweater and stretch jeans. Not carrying as much extra as I thought. Nice size boobs. And a nice little butt that swings when she "power walks". She said Hi and I said Hi. But I didn't have time to partake. She was walking right down Market against traffic. Turned on Allin and headed up towards Washington. Sat at the park halfway up the street.

She looks reasonably good. Would be interested in a report of FS if anyone achieves it. She says she has a house. Wonder if it is safe and reliable?

Stay safe. And happy huntingCalled twice on the digits. First time answered by friend, second time no response at all. Guess it is a waiting game right now:)

Keyface99
04-21-10, 10:45
Man, this really sucks, I'm not a AMP type of person. Iv been into the hunt for 4 or 5 years now, I'm from stl where there are nice and a wide varity to pick from. But it wasnt too bad here, but now, nothing at all. Man this sucks.

Den 123
04-26-10, 18:53
I was out this weekend and there was nothing. Friday I drove by the presidents at 10pm and midnight. No one was out.

Weed8888
04-27-10, 23:49
Man, Been busy and have not been on here for a while.

Went back and read all the post and now caught up.

Thanks for all the posting.

Roland Dick
04-28-10, 16:11
Drove thru the stroll numerous times over the last few weeks and absolutely nothing is going on. Shame there isn't a place like CLV or ER down here in BloNo. Had my fill of AMPs, just looking for non-AMP massage with extras or someone to find 3-4 month when itch needs to be scratched

Roland

Ricky Gol
05-01-10, 00:41
Gave her a call today and setup an appointment. BBBJ $. 6 Deed in the car behind her building. Location safe. FS will have to elsewhere since it was a univ housing. Digits provided by SecondTime are real but phone shared with a cousin.

Flat chest, firm rear, great french skills but I wouldn't go for the full course with her; Your preference might differ. If you are a bootyman, you might be in for fun. Biggest plus point though is that she does put in the effort to please and that can make your day.

Good Luck and play safe.

PM me or SecondTime for digits. For Senior members only.

Keyface99
05-06-10, 07:15
Went by Plasma/Salvation spot yesterday. And what did I see, plenty of options to choose from at least 4. A couple old faces and two new faces (to me) two or three WSW and two black sws. I picked up a white one and headed toward the country. Not very attractive, and was very paranoid. But had a good time for the most part.

Hoehoehoe
05-20-10, 00:37
Talked to her and took a ride with her, but I was unwilling to do business. While I am sure she probably is F, she really looks TS, furry lip, thick neck, sideburns...I dunno...too much like an NFL end to make me happy. Anyone seen her nekkid?

HHH

Bubba256
06-10-10, 17:48
I can usually find a nooner or two but spent the better part of 2 hours today with no luck. I had a wave on a side street, I waved back, turned around (lost line of sight) and couldn't find the waver anywhere. Better luck next time. Don't really feel like paying AMP prices but haven't been to the new one yet.

Mister Quick
08-22-11, 11:34
Not on here much since it is pain to get signed in.

Was in BN a week or so ago. I decided to find a girl off of backpage since the streeys here are dead.

Got lots of voice mail full, phone not working etc. Only number that answered was for K with a 563 area code (Iowa Quad cities) got her manager (pimp) and arranaged a meet up. She is the hot 19 year old like the pics show. However for the 200 nothing more than a strip show with lots of grinding was offered. There were no extras for extra. So if you are in for that type of thing go for it if you want something more I will avoid her.

Mister Quick
10-10-11, 09:41
Nice weather and some extra cash had me taking a couple of raod trips this weekend. First was to Bloomington. Saw nothing there while making many trips through the cruise area. Did take a couple breaks to do other things so hot the area over about a 4 to 5 hour stretch not continous. Saw nothing out. Been so long since I have been here and gottne lucky that I wonder why I even make the effort. Not even real ugly girls were out. More luck in Rockford will post there.

Slapster
11-01-11, 16:59
I knwo I'm going to get crucified by the know-it-alls on here, but I'm looking for an Erotic massage in Blo-No or surrounding areas. Just recently divorced and on't feel like putting effort into another woman. Put 10 years of effort into the last one and all it got me was a frigid *****. Plus I'm not good looking or rich and all women I've met are looking for a Suagr Daddy. I don't like the AMP because I would like to talk English to the girl.

Any help or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Slapster

Blmnewcomer
11-01-11, 21:35
I knwo I'm going to get crucified by the know-it-alls on here, but I'm looking for an Erotic massage in Blo-No or surrounding areas. Just recently divorced and on't feel like putting effort into another woman. Put 10 years of effort into the last one and all it got me was a frigid. Plus I'm not good looking or rich and all women I've met are looking for a Suagr Daddy. I don't like the AMP because I would like to talk English to the girl.

Any help or am I barking up the wrong tree?

SlapsterIn BloNo you pretty much have the AMPs. There's a girl who advertises on Backpage from time to time who will at least provide a friendly rub. LaSalle has two places called Secret Fantasies, same owner, that are a little pricey but can be fun.

Barney1234
12-20-11, 17:15
I knwo I'm going to get crucified by the know-it-alls on here, but I'm looking for an Erotic massage in Blo-No or surrounding areas. Just recently divorced and on't feel like putting effort into another woman. Put 10 years of effort into the last one and all it got me was a frigid *****. Plus I'm not good looking or rich and all women I've met are looking for a Suagr Daddy. I don't like the AMP because I would like to talk English to the girl.Most of the AMP woman speak decent if not good English, and they speak other languages much better than most of the non-AMP women. Give 'them a try.

Greg Carter
01-21-12, 19:55
Since it has been pretty dead for some time I have started a new "secret" group in Facebook (not as anonymous I know) but here's the deal: friend request me and I'll add you to the "secret group" this group is not SW or escort. It is a group of people who when accepted into the group can add people who they think are like minded (I. E. Meeting up and having a good time). This is a way for us to add old hook up friends who may be into it but for some reason maybe we aren't tapping them anymore or are willing to share their fun with others. I'm only posting here because I am trying to grow the group a bit (keeping males and female numbers about equal). To friend request me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1045598285

Maybe this will get us some hook ups. And by the way no one can see you are in the group except those in the group. You cannot search the group if you are not in it. Its like it doesn't exist.

Greg Carter
06-15-12, 07:49
Picked her up on Roosevelt about 3 weeks ago. Heavier, but still nice.

I posted about Tara awhile back (year ago maybe?) I picked her up twice. Once for a gag gift. The other was for a great ride. The second time she was dressed up heading to job interview. Jean skirt and looked very nice. Would have been the best looking SW in bloomington at that time for sure with a great body. Well she disappeared until last week. She is back from Indiana. I took her out and for old time sake gave her a gag gift. 20 bucks, and bought her lunch at a drive through before dropping her off. Great girl but has gained some weight since that fun time last summer.

I also saw who I think was Chrissy back out walking down market and on the other hand she has lost a lot of weight.

Play Safe,