PDA

View Full Version : CBD Gummies

Muscato
08-02-23, 15:48
Hey fellas, has anyone ever tried cbd gummies to enhance sex?

Loop285
08-02-23, 18:24
I myself don't like CBD. It's like diet 420 and it gives me a headache. However, I normally smoke a 420 joint or blunt before sex to enhance the experience. Hope that helps since CBD and 420 have similar effects.

BacchusIsRight
08-02-23, 19:09
Yessiree!

Delta-8 is my go-to. Have not tried Delta-9. Start with an eighth or quarter and work your way to your happy place. Creativity, desire, size, resolve, intensity. Among other benefits.

Am I allowed to post product recommendations?

JMAbacus
08-03-23, 15:52
Yessiree!

Delta-8 is my go-to. Have not tried Delta-9. Start with an eighth or quarter and work your way to your happy place. Creativity, desire, size, resolve, intensity. Among other benefits.

Am I allowed to post product recommendations?Not a 420 smoker for the past 40 years but wanted to try the Delta 8 for my PTSD. Ordered the Bubba Kush which I think is described as a couch locker. Bottle arrived and I was in a hurry to get out the door with my wife for dinner. Opened the bottle and took 1 gummy. Probably the first time in my life I ingested something without reading the label. 50 MG was recommended. I ingested 300 MG. Big mistake. Could not eat my filet at dinner, could not pay the bill. Wife had to help me to the car and then onto the couch. Insatiable thirst for water but I couldn't hold the cup. Wife held it for me. Tried to watch TV but couldn't open my eyes. Saw lots of flashing lights. Got chills and my body temp dropped down to about 96 F. Started easing back to normal after a couple hours.

Got a full bottle minus 1 that I will give to one of the younger folks at the gym when I remember to mention it. My fault for not reading the label but not my cup of tea.

SeekingHead
08-04-23, 08:29
Not a 420 smoker for the past 40 years but wanted to try the Delta 8 for my PTSD. Ordered the Bubba Kush which I think is described as a couch locker. Bottle arrived and I was in a hurry to get out the door with my wife for dinner. Opened the bottle and took 1 gummy. Probably the first time in my life I ingested something without reading the label. 50 MG was recommended. I ingested 300 MG. Big mistake. Could not eat my filet at dinner, could not pay the bill. Wife had to help me to the car and then onto the couch. Insatiable thirst for water but I couldn't hold the cup. Wife held it for me. Tried to watch TV but couldn't open my eyes. Saw lots of flashing lights. Got chills and my body temp dropped down to about 96 F. Started easing back to normal after a couple hours.

Got a full bottle minus 1 that I will give to one of the younger folks at the gym when I remember to mention it. My fault for not reading the label but not my cup of tea.You well over did it, a lot of people have this happen when they try edibles for the first time as they don't realize how strong they are. Give it another shot but use the correct dosing. I use delta 9's which are THC gummies, & really like them. One of my favorite activates is to take a 12 mg one about 90 minutes before I get a legit massage.

JMAbacus
08-04-23, 11:15
You well over did it, a lot of people have this happen when they try edibles for the first time as they don't realize how strong they are. Give it another shot but use the correct dosing. I use delta 9's which are THC gummies, & really like them. One of my favorite activates is to take a 12 mg one about 90 minutes before I get a legit massage.Yes, I apparently was smoking a lot of sativa prior to stopping in my mid twenties due to drug testing. After a small bowl or joint I would wash the cars, cut the grass, and maybe trim some bushes. As I aged further it was like a hit of speed and made me want to jump out of my skin. Would confine any further trials to Indica and a very low dose as you indicated.

2me4Looking2
08-04-23, 14:25
Not a 420 smoker for the past 40 years but wanted to try the Delta 8 for my PTSD. Ordered the Bubba Kush which I think is described as a couch locker. Bottle arrived and I was in a hurry to get out the door with my wife for dinner. Opened the bottle and took 1 gummy. Probably the first time in my life I ingested something without reading the label. 50 MG was recommended. I ingested 300 MG. Big mistake. Could not eat my filet at dinner, could not pay the bill. Wife had to help me to the car and then onto the couch. Insatiable thirst for water but I couldn't hold the cup. Wife held it for me. Tried to watch TV but couldn't open my eyes. Saw lots of flashing lights. Got chills and my body temp dropped down to about 96 F. Started easing back to normal after a couple hours.

Got a full bottle minus 1 that I will give to one of the younger folks at the gym when I remember to mention it. My fault for not reading the label but not my cup of tea.Whoever told you 50 mg was wrong in my opinion unless the goal is to knock you out and 300 mg would be crazy. I would recommend taking one and cutting it into 4 pieces and take one tiny piece and do it when you are at home. I generally take 10-12 mg at night to help me sleep. Also, if I'm doing the real thing I usually only take 5 mg if I'm going to be out and want to still function. I have a thing of 50 mg and only took that once and I still felt off the next morning. That's just way too strong for me.

TreatHerWell
08-04-23, 14:35
Hey fellas, has anyone ever tried cbd gummies to enhance sex?I've taken CBD here and there and haven't felt too much different maybe more relaxed. Have not tried it with sex yet. I did have an experience with Delta 8 recently. I didn't read the packaging and thought it was like CBD so I took one gummy and didn't feel much after 10 min so I took another one. Turns out each gummy was 50 mg. The first 30 min I starting feeling dizzy, and I was paranoid when I looked out the window and saw my neighbors. I then went to my bed and literally couldn't move. It was crazy, closest thing I felt like to dying. But anyways I fell asleep for like 6 hours and felt better after. Crazy stuff! My body was like what the hell is going on. LOL.

PixMon
08-04-23, 15:28
Whoever told you 50 mg was wrong in my opinion unless the goal is to knock you out and 300 mg would be crazy. I would recommend taking one and cutting it into 4 pieces and take one tiny piece and do it when you are at home. I generally take 10-12 mg at night to help me sleep. Also, if I'm doing the real thing I usually only take 5 mg if I'm going to be out and want to still function. I have a thing of 50 mg and only took that once and I still felt off the next morning. That's just way too strong for me.It can take a whole weekend to recover from 300 mg. I don't go out if I've taken anything 25 mg or higher. Instead, plop down on the couch and listen to good music, watch tv, and try not to be in sight of the refrigerator!

MotorheadBiker
08-04-23, 23:04
Where do you guys get these from? I am very interested to try it. I am in Alpharetta.

TreatHerWell
08-04-23, 23:14
Where do you guys get these from? I am very interested to try it. I am in Alpharetta.I got the Delta 8 gummies from a Buford Highway smoke shop.

BacchusIsRight
08-05-23, 11:16
I go to Apothecary ATL in Sandy Springs. Good folks, know their stuff. Canvast Shifters. An eighth makes me mellow, a quarter is a shift in mood and perception, and a half gummy is "goodbye cruel world. ".

I've never eaten a whole one.

Where do you guys get these from? I am very interested to try it. I am in Alpharetta.

SeekingHead
08-05-23, 12:06
Where do you guys get these from? I am very interested to try it. I am in Alpharetta.Any CBD store, when the federal government legalized hemp they didn't ban the distillation of THC from hemp. This allowed companies to make THC edibles as long as the THC came from hemp not from flower. You can also buy vapes with THC hemp which are the same as flower vapes.

https://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Cbd+Stores&find_loc=Alpharetta%2 C+GA.

Don Mack
08-07-23, 06:24
Me personally I like the e robotic feeling I get on a low dose of. You can feel EVERYTHING LOL.

Erik Shawn
08-07-23, 14:41
I generally follow this ratio guide, depending on the circumstances.

https://kolas.com/cbd-thc-ratio/

I will say that around 10-11 mg Delta 8 with about 5 mg CBD makes my dick fully erect, almost uncontrollably, after about 80-90 min. I won't say it feels the same way all the time because there are several factors on how I feel, depending on how tired I already am, if I have eaten a lot beforehand, etc. I am also very sleepy and intoxicated at the same time, so it's not a good idea to be out and about. In my opinion, adding the CBD makes me have less brain fog the next morning. I get my stuff from ATL Rx, and they have an Alpharetta store. I don't necessarily recommend taking THC or CBD by themselves as I feel they compliment each other and are meant to be consumed together.

Aakaps
08-07-23, 15:52
I go to Apothecary ATL in Sandy Springs. Good folks, know their stuff. Canvast Shifters. An eighth makes me mellow, a quarter is a shift in mood and perception, and a half gummy is "goodbye cruel world. ".

I've never eaten a whole one.Do you need a prescription?

Erik Shawn
08-07-23, 17:28
Prescriptions and medical marijuana cards aren't needed for hemp-based gummies in Georgia.

Do you need a prescription?

Aakaps
08-08-23, 13:21
Yessiree!

Am I allowed to post product recommendations?Please share, will benefit us!

BacchusIsRight
08-08-23, 23:52
https://labcanna.com/product/canvast-shifter-delta-8-vegan-gummies/

An eighth is mellow, a quarter is a buzz, and a half gets to low orbit.

I never knew they were vegan. . . Maybe I need to be on the hunt for a more red meat version!

Please share, will benefit us!

SeekingHead
08-10-23, 13:10
Do you need a prescription?No,

I posted below what happened but will repost it.

Any CBD store, when the federal government legalized hemp back in 2019, they didn't ban the distillation of THC from hemp. This allowed companies to make THC edibles as long as the THC came from hemp not from flower. You can also buy vapes made with THC hemp which are the same as flower vapes. At this point the federal government might as well legalize weed as they have already done it thru the hemp act of 2019.

AsianSeeker2
08-10-23, 13:53
Where do you guys get these from? I am very interested to try it. I am in Alpharetta.I am in Alpharetta as well. I get mine from www.bud2day.com. They deliver and seem to be the only legit weed business in GA. I get their delta 9 and delta 8 gummies, weed and vapes from there and its at my door! I don't know how they are doing it but, its amazing!! Its like amazon for weed!

SeekingHead
08-10-23, 21:43
https://labcanna.com/product/canvast-shifter-delta-8-vegan-gummies/

An eighth is mellow, a quarter is a buzz, and a half gets to low orbit.

I never knew they were vegan. . . Maybe I need to be on the hunt for a more red meat version!Go get a 90 minute sports massage when your in low orbit! & then go kill a Indian or Chinese buffet.

Muscato
08-15-23, 20:33
Go get a 90 minute sports massage when your in low orbit! & then go kill a Indian or Chinese buffet.Hey fellas, decided to give delta 8 a try today. Followed instructions and cut the gummy into 4 pieces. I'm four hours in after taking one of four. Feel a little mellow but not much more than that. However I did take your advice and get a massage. Very relaxing, other than that I feel normal. All body parts still intact and looks the same. No growth here. Maybe next time I will take a half gummy. Will report back later.

TreatHerWell
08-15-23, 22:19
Hey fellas, decided to give delta 8 a try today. Followed instructions and cut the gummy into 4 pieces. I'm four hours in after taking one of four. Feel a little mellow but not much more than that. However I did take your advice and get a massage. Very relaxing, other than that I feel normal. All body parts still intact and looks the same. No growth here. Maybe next time I will take a half gummy. Will report back later.Take a full gummy when you know you'll be in for the night!

Han57
08-16-23, 08:22
Hey fellas, decided to give delta 8 a try today. Followed instructions and cut the gummy into 4 pieces. I'm four hours in after taking one of four. Feel a little mellow but not much more than that. However I did take your advice and get a massage. Very relaxing, other than that I feel normal. All body parts still intact and looks the same. No growth here. Maybe next time I will take a half gummy. Will report back later.Why Delta 8 ? I purchased locally a small pack of Delta 9 gummies. Happy Fruit / Cherry Lifted Limeade. Each gummy is listed as 15 mg delta 9 THC (hemp derived). No cutting, no dividing, no guessing. I Took 1 gummie and 1 hour later felt sativa like effects. Lasted 4+ hours, it was a medium to mild lift, nothing crazy. I paid $25 for a pack of 10 gummies at a local (Gwinnett County) vape shop.

Aakaps
08-16-23, 10:25
Why Delta 8 ? I purchased locally a small pack of Delta 9 gummies. Happy Fruit / Cherry Lifted Limeade. Each gummy is listed as 15 mg delta 9 THC (hemp derived). No cutting, no dividing, no guessing. I Took 1 gummie and 1 hour later felt sativa like effects. Lasted 4+ hours, it was a medium to mild lift, nothing crazy. I paid $25 for a pack of 10 gummies at a local (Gwinnett County) vape shop.There are different effects from Delta 8, 9 and 10 (as the sites quote). Delta 9 seems the one recommended mostly for evenings. Delta 10 recommended for day time usage and mellow effects. Delta 8 has a high but less sleepy than 9.

Erik Shawn
08-16-23, 12:08
There are different effects from Delta 8, 9 and 10 (as the sites quote). Delta 9 seems the one recommended mostly for evenings. Delta 10 recommended for day time usage and mellow effects. Delta 8 has a high but less sleepy than 9.I'm different but YMMV. Delta 8 knocks me out like a sedative and gives a nice body high where as Delta 9 gives more of a head high. These days I don't take either as an isolate and only combine with CBD for a more pleasant outcome.

Erik Shawn
08-16-23, 12:10
Hey fellas, decided to give delta 8 a try today. Followed instructions and cut the gummy into 4 pieces. I'm four hours in after taking one of four. Feel a little mellow but not much more than that. However I did take your advice and get a massage. Very relaxing, other than that I feel normal. All body parts still intact and looks the same. No growth here. Maybe next time I will take a half gummy. Will report back later.How many milligrams is a full gummy? You could be one of the rare people whose liver doesn't produce the enzyme to break the THC down into the metabolite that makes you feel high. Or you could already have a tolerance that's higher than most people.

Muscato
08-16-23, 14:27
How many milligrams is a full gummy? You could be one of the rare people whose liver doesn't produce the enzyme to break the THC down into the metabolite that makes you feel high. Or you could already have a tolerance that's higher than most people.50 milligrams per gummy.

Erik Shawn
08-16-23, 15:48
50 milligrams per gummy.You may already have a high tolerance.

Han57
08-16-23, 16:39
You may already have a high tolerance.I believe 15 mg of Delta 9 is more potent, on average, than 50 mg of Delta 8.

Erik Shawn
08-16-23, 18:07
I believe 15 mg of Delta 9 is more potent, on average, than 50 mg of Delta 8.YMMV. I've never taken that much before but I can tell you that on my first time trying it, 7. 5 mg Delta 8 hit harder than 2. 5 mg of Delta 9, which I did not expect. For my body, Delta 8 seems to only be 1/2 as potent as Delta 9.

RowTied85
09-01-23, 09:29
Been using delta 8 / cbd / legal "weed" for several years. Delta 8 always felt like decaffeinated coffee or diet soda. Has the same feeling-ish but less so. Much less paranoia except in high doses.

Back in the day you'd have to go hide in the woods and be terrified that someone would see you or smell you smoking weed but cigs were fine to smoke in the car with your kids in the backseat. Now you can just hit the vape in target and no one cares but if you dare light up a cig, every karen will yell at you.

YMMV. I've never taken that much before but I can tell you that on my first time trying it, 7. 5 mg Delta 8 hit harder than 2. 5 mg of Delta 9, which I did not expect. For my body, Delta 8 seems to only be 1/2 as potent as Delta 9.

Dgcesq
09-12-23, 15:29
YMMV. I've never taken that much before but I can tell you that on my first time trying it, 7. 5 mg Delta 8 hit harder than 2. 5 mg of Delta 9, which I did not expect. For my body, Delta 8 seems to only be 1/2 as potent as Delta 9.Hey, I appreciate your comment. I have recently bought some Delta 9 tincture, which is supposed to be 3 mg per dropped (1 ml dropper). I read that Delta 9 affects your head, while Delta 8 affects your body. I have insomnia and have trouble falling asleep because my brain keeps thinking, so I was hoping the Delta 9 would help. I do believe that it has helped calm me a bit, but not nearly the impact iI thought. Are Delta 9 tinctures just weak? I bought mine at the Georgia Hemp Company in Sandy Springs. Any thoughts on what might help effectiveness? Thanks in advance!

Erik Shawn
09-14-23, 10:02
Hey, I appreciate your comment. I have recently bought some Delta 9 tincture, which is supposed to be 3 mg per dropped (1 ml dropper). I read that Delta 9 affects your head, while Delta 8 affects your body. I have insomnia and have trouble falling asleep because my brain keeps thinking, so I was hoping the Delta 9 would help. I do believe that it has helped calm me a bit, but not nearly the impact iI thought. Are Delta 9 tinctures just weak? I bought mine at the Georgia Hemp Company in Sandy Springs. Any thoughts on what might help effectiveness? Thanks in advance!3 mg isn't a lot so you might try 2 droppers instead. However, I feel that Delta 8 has more a sedative effect than Delta 9. Delta 8 is used by many people for sleep.

AsianSeeker2
09-22-23, 15:13
Been using delta 8 / cbd / legal "weed" for several years. Delta 8 always felt like decaffeinated coffee or diet soda. Has the same feeling-ish but less so. Much less paranoia except in high doses.

Back in the day you'd have to go hide in the woods and be terrified that someone would see you or smell you smoking weed but cigs were fine to smoke in the car with your kids in the backseat. Now you can just hit the vape in target and no one cares but if you dare light up a cig, every karen will yell at you.I try to get as close to natural as possible. I have done my research and TCHA is pretty much the real bud but they pick it early and then your lighter converts it to THC. They at bud2day.com confirmed and have sold me the best "weed" I've ever had.

SeekingHead
11-06-23, 12:50
Update,

Went to buy gummies last Monday at the CBD store, was chatting & flirting with the superhot mixed girl with dreadlocks & a six pack she was showing off on a mid-riff. She told me about the new Delta-9 flower, & let's just say I have bought my last bit of illegal weed from my weedman. I paid $61 for 7 grams, went home & smoked it up in the bong that night. Smoke was excellent, & reminded of high end legal flower, I couldn't tell the difference between it & normal weed.

Erik Shawn
11-07-23, 13:56
Update,

Went to buy gummies last Monday at the CBD store, was chatting & flirting with the superhot mixed girl with dreadlocks & a six pack she was showing off on a mid-riff. She told me about the new Delta-9 flower, & let's just say I have bought my last bit of illegal weed from my weedman. I paid $61 for 7 grams, went home & smoked it up in the bong that night. Smoke was excellent, & reminded of high end legal flower, I couldn't tell the difference between it & normal weed.Sounds like THC-A. It's not psychoactive when bought off the shelf but it becomes psychoactive once heated (I. E. Vaped). I am not a smoker but this is what I have learned about it.

SeekingHead
11-09-23, 13:10
Sounds like THC-A. It's not psychoactive when bought off the shelf but it becomes psychoactive once heated (I. E. Vaped). I am not a smoker but this is what I have learned about it.Yes it was, I also noticed you can buy dabs & diamonds. Kemp doesn't even have to legalize weed at this point as it's already legal via hemp.