PDA

View Full Version : Cuddle Comfort

Buddy Rock
07-31-23, 15:20
I know from first hand experience that fun can be had on these sites. Anyone willing to trade or share experiences?

TopGun9
07-31-23, 16:34
I know from first hand experience that fun can be had on these sites. Anyone willing to trade or share experiences?I am still trying to get my first session from Cuddle Comfort site.

What's your trick / secret you having fun time with happy ending?

Do you look for specific profiles and what they say in their profiles?

Do you negotiate happy ending through text / talk before meeting up for the session?

Very interested in learning about this site and how to make it work, since SA / Seeking is becoming a huge time waster.

MjThrill42
07-31-23, 17:17
I know from first hand experience that fun can be had on these sites. Anyone willing to trade or share experiences?What is this site? I need an alternative to SA since I can't get a payment card working there anymore since I got banned again and it doesn't look like the giftcard route is working anymore.

Buddy Rock
07-31-23, 17:46
I am still trying to get my first session from Cuddle Comfort site.

What's your trick / secret you having fun time with happy ending?

Do you look for specific profiles and what they say in their profiles?

Do you negotiate happy ending through text / talk before meeting up for the session?

Very interested in learning about this site and how to make it work, since SA / Seeking is becoming a huge time waster.I'm not sure this is any less of a time waster than SA, however, the first girl I met cuddled and then sang Billy Joel to me. So I'm off to a good start.

You need to schedule a session with them on the app first. Then you ask for contact info off the app. I usually text and ask their boundaries. That's typically where they'll come out and say if they're strictly platonic or open to more.

TopGun9
08-01-23, 17:47
I'm not sure this is any less of a time waster than SA, however, the first girl I met cuddled and then sang Billy Joel to me. So I'm off to a good start.

You need to schedule a session with them on the app first. Then you ask for contact info off the app. I usually text and ask their boundaries. That's typically where they'll come out and say if they're strictly platonic or open to more.I guess you just have to try and see.

T647A
08-15-23, 07:54
I know from first hand experience that fun can be had on these sites. Anyone willing to trade or share experiences?Clear that inbox bro. Haha.

Buddy Rock
08-22-23, 08:15
Clear that inbox bro. Haha.Open to pm.