PDA

View Full Version : Sugar daddys report

JamesAndrews
07-22-23, 10:32
Went there last night, for the most part same as the old sugar daddys. 11 girls dancing, the one complaint lots of downtime between dancers. Ask the guy how long had it been open? He said since last November. I live in the area, how about advertising its back.

ToledoRocket52
07-30-23, 23:10
Went there last night, for the most part same as the old sugar daddys. 11 girls dancing, the one complaint lots of downtime between dancers. Ask the guy how long had it been open? He said since last November. I live in the area, how about advertising its back.Its been a Long time since I have been there. Do they have any private VIP or lap dance booths?

LastsLonger
07-31-23, 13:06
Went there last night, for the most part same as the old sugar daddys. 11 girls dancing, the one complaint lots of downtime between dancers. Ask the guy how long had it been open? He said since last November. I live in the area, how about advertising its back.Any takeout available, I have never been? Same location? College chicks or what's the talent?

JamesAndrews
08-02-23, 10:05
Its a clean club, no takeout, same room you will share with others on VIP. Lap dances also in main area. In the past you do get a college girl or two to dance there. Its always been a fun club. Hope that answers your questions.