PDA

View Full Version : Sylvia

CharlieInCT
07-20-23, 10:09
Tried to see Silvia the other day in Stamford. Got there and was given her room number. Said I'd be right up. Got to the room and knocked. No answer. Knocked a little louder. Starting to feel exposed standing out in the hall. The door was actually open a crack so opened it a bit more and said hello. Get back "who are you". Said I'm your 5 o'clock. She called for Carrie and said someone's here. Seemed totally out of it. Tried to explain but started to get the feeling this could be a waste of time and walked out. Was expecting a text tirade but got nothing. Either too wasted to comprehend or their handler didn't tell them I was coming. Crickets since. Shame cause from what I could tell, she looked kind of okay. Would be curious if anyone had any success with her. If so, I might be willing to try again.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/228096539062

And BTW. La Quinta no longer checks for I'd upon entering.

TwinSnow99
07-21-23, 08:08
Tried to see Silvia the other day in Stamford. Got there and was given her room number. Said I'd be right up. Got to the room and knocked. No answer. Knocked a little louder. Starting to feel exposed standing out in the hall. The door was actually open a crack so opened it a bit more and said hello. Get back "who are you". Said I'm your 5 o'clock. She called for Carrie and said someone's here. Seemed totally out of it. Tried to explain but started to get the feeling this could be a waste of time and walked out. Was expecting a text tirade but got nothing. Either too wasted to comprehend or their handler didn't tell them I was coming. Crickets since. Shame cause from what I could tell, she looked kind of okay. Would be curious if anyone had any success with her. If so, I might be willing to try again.

And BTW. La Quinta no longer checks for I'd upon entering.I had texted her a week ago. Her ad said outcall only and had some rates listed. When I texted her, she had said she had incall and gave me different rates. I thought it was kind of weird so I didn't pursue it further. I dig her look (reminds me of an ex-gf from college), so I would like to see her. I don't like that she's rolling with Carrie. Its been years since I've seen her but I'm sure she's rolling with the same crowd.

Not a fan of that La Quinta either. Never had a problem there but I do feel like they are watching and taking an accounting of who goes in and out.

Dtf6200
07-25-23, 12:05

And BTW. La Quinta no longer checks for I'd upon entering.Anything new on her? Has anyone pulled the trigger? Would love to check her out but hesitant at the moment. Also, who is Carrie? What's her deal? Thanks.