PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Teapot15
10-18-08, 13:53
The answer to #1- No such creature exists to my knowledge, and if she did I'm not sure I would sell her out to a first time poster.

The answer to #2, in the form of a question- How does being promoted at your job change anything? You get promoted from vice to chief of detectives or something??

Call one of your old take out chicks, check the regular posters on CL and or RTFF bro. Right now that is probably you're best bet.

GL, be safe and be patient.

Ret

Whats up ya'll I am new to hopping on here but I have been reading for a while now, anyway my point for coming on now is i wanna know a couple of things and ya'll can pm me with the answers.

#1. I am looking for a nice asian female in memphis that's willing to make a young males dream come true.

#2. I have done the takeout at every strip club here but i have been promoted at my job and i love it so i really don't wanna do that anymore, anyway tell me a good way to find the best provider of good dreams that i can ask for. Like I said just pm me and let me now some things.

Bluffcity Guy
10-18-08, 14:55
Whats up ya'll I am new to hopping on here but I have been reading for a while now, anyway my point for coming on now is i wanna know a couple of things and ya'll can pm me with the answers.If you've been reading here for a while now, you haven't been reading very well, or you'd be aware that the guys here are not willing to cough up much in the way of information to first time posters. For that matter, I'm not sure they'd provide much information to someone who (like me, I'm sorry to say; the spirit is willing but the pocketbook has been weak lately) has posted a fair amount, but hasn't provided any reliable intel.

Do some research in past postings here (i.e., "RTFF"), take a few for the team (see a few girls, especially ones who may not have been reviewed here yet), and post some reports, and you might get some information.

BootyCall
10-18-08, 22:57
Whats up ya'll I am new to hopping on here but I have been reading for a while now, anyway my point for coming on now is i wanna know a couple of things and ya'll can pm me with the answers.

#1. I am looking for a nice asian female in memphis that's willing to make a young males dream come true.

#2. I have done the takeout at every strip club here but i have been promoted at my job and i love it so i really don't wanna do that anymore, anyway tell me a good way to find the best provider of good dreams that i can ask for. Like I said just pm me and let me now some things.
Well ya'll we don't talk that way ok. You must be uncover. If you have been reading then you know the answer to your own question. Go out f**k something and come back and tell us about it. If you done the take outs at clubs then you know.
BC

Mempho Boy
10-19-08, 00:50
Well ya'll we don't talk that way ok. You must be uncover. If you have been reading then you know the answer to your own question. Go out f**k something and come back and tell us about it. If you done the take outs at clubs then you know.

BCI agree with booty call If you know so much then why do you ask us.

I think its time you pay your dues.

Comcast1
10-19-08, 03:46
This chick came to see me after a few e-mails & she is legit. She is a freak. Trust me everything is "Good". She is fine as hell with a since of humor & cute in the face. Went to her room & there was the girl in the pics [in the flesh]. The door closed & I just had to grab that ass & she grabbed mine & held it for a few seconds. IT'S ON NOW! We talked for a second & I started to undress & so did she [now remember I said she was fine as hell]. Got a cbj & cfs but had a really good time with it all. Will repeat,must repeat,gotta repeat. Drained me good. She puts me in the mind of Dallas with her personality; so if you like that personality she's your girl.

Comcast1
10-19-08, 04:22
One more pic I forgot to upload.

Teapot15
10-19-08, 14:06
Great report and pics! Did you take them all or did let you copy some she had? If you say you took them- then why no kitty pics???!

Whats her rate?

One more pic I forgot to upload.

Comcast1
10-19-08, 14:37
Great report and pics! Did you take them all or did let you copy some she had? If you say you took them- then why no kitty pics???!

Whats her rate?She e-mailed me these pics. Donation was $150.

The Best
10-19-08, 19:35
I posted a few months ago on the apparent economic shift in this service industry.
This increase in provider supply individuals is called a ‘right shift’ of the supply curve.
Meanwhile, economic pressures on mongers brought about by present day financial circumstances mean
that there could be fewer monger dollars available for discretionary pleasures.
This decrease in demand available dollars by mongers is a ‘left shift’ of the demand curve.
Charting this trend – (more providers chasing fewer monger dollars), the price point for mutual satisfaction falls.
(And probably dramatically.)
And it appears as though the donation fees have indeed fallen.
Happy Hunting!
I can confirm this is true in Nutbush and Summer.
All of them are hurting but refuse to work with you. I had one lady actually BEG for TIPS, and she realized that was not happening.
Also Shannon and her Pimp are really running off us and also are running off Misty, Kimmie, Dana, and the skinny older girl are
all at each others throats about no guys but all of them and LEO.

Oh for you really longtime mongers- Remember the sexy hard to get girl- CL quality for high end street rates-
Rode in the bluish caddy always worked Pleasure Inn, Champaign was her name, SHE'S BACK in middle Nutbush.
Definitely STILL hot, tight and freaky if she remembers you. Walks- no ride- no phone. .6+room and darn worth it...

Wyldhorses
10-19-08, 22:09
I saw a pretty well known girl from CL today who always advertises for $200 per hour but she agreed to see me for $100/hour. Guys, you have got to ALWAYS negotiate with these girls, and you can have lots of good value. And the girls who will work with you and give good value are the ones who we should give business to in my opinion.

$100 an hour should be enough for any of these girls. They sure as hell aren't going to make $100 an hour at a regular 9to5 job somewhere.

Remember it's not personal, it's just business.

Negotiate.

Shop around.

Hawg Fan1
10-20-08, 00:59
I now know who will be my next dream date when I come to Memphis the next time. Which I hope is pretty damn soon. She is one smoking lady. WOW.

Hawg

This chick came to see me after a few e-mails & she is legit. She is a freak. Trust me everything is "Good". She is fine as hell with a since of humor & cute in the face. Went to her room & there was the girl in the pics [in the flesh]. The door closed & I just had to grab that ass & she grabbed mine & held it for a few seconds. IT'S ON NOW! We talked for a second & I started to undress & so did she [now remember I said she was fine as hell]. Got a cbj & cfs but had a really good time with it all. Will repeat,must repeat,gotta repeat. Drained me good. She puts me in the mind of Dallas with her personality; so if you like that personality she's your girl.

JB Nash
10-20-08, 15:58
Gentlemen,

Please remember that this is an opinion.

I handle negotiations all day in my Monday thru Friday, 9 to 5.

Negotiation is not an option in my play, but if you want to. Fine.

Let's put it all on the table, shall we?

I'm low voume, 10. 12 a week so let's call it 44 hours a month.

That's $8, 800. 00 a month. WOW! Big number, right?

Is it really?

1st. Accomadations. I do not do 'no tells' or outcalls to hotels if you are a local. I keep a room that costs me $92. 25 a day. Whether I use it once a day, 5 times a day or not at all.

2nd. Presentation a) My hair (shut UP SL) and nails. I spend 3 hours a month getting my hair cut & colored. $250. 00 a month. Having to wash it, rinse it, and style it after every date (aside from time and damage done from over working my hair as it were)I do not use products you can buy at WalMart, so this "hobby" costs me there also. I have not had fake nails in years until I started this so. $50. 00 a week for a mani/pedi. B)Make. Up. Yes, I would use it anyway, but I use more now.

C)Clothing. No way did I buy that bood red corset to wear cleaning the house or for my 9 to 5. Ditto with the thigh highs, the 6in heels, the school girl outfit, the cat outfit, the bunny outfit, the lace lingerie.

D)Supplies. Box of covers at $15. 00 at WalMart. Usually 40 a box. Lube. At $10. 00. Oils, lotions etc. Varies depending on type. Again, I spend for quality. Mine costs $12. 99 plus tax at Ike's. Also, there are people allergic to lanolin and latex so you have to have both on hand.

E)Tools. I did not need a laptop, a flash drive, a seperate phone line or an air card until I started this. Phone & aircard. $90. 00 a month. I will absorb the cost of the laptop as I use it for "real world" also.

F)Other. Some girls wax, pay for professional pics, pay for thier website or for advertising, or to be members of web sites. So let's low ball all that together at $100. 00 a month.

Add the "legal" aspects (the risk. Y'all get a slap on the wrist. We don't).

So here are my guesstimations:

1) $1, 860. 00. Thats a low ball, it is more. I didn't add the. 25 cents per day.

2) a + b) I add these together under "hygiene". Minimum $500 a month.

C)$250. Oo a month. Includes new items and cleaning.

D) At first I thought maybe $50. 00, then I thought no $75. 00. So I settled on $60. 00. Does not include "toys".

E) $90. 00

F)Depends on provider and provider style. I pay a sum total of $63. 81 for various "web based tools" that I use. I don't wax or pay for my site.

That's $2, 823. 00. Add $200. 00 for monthly testing (yes I do). $3, 023. 00

Outcalls are $50. 00 extra but you could be costing me up to $400. 00 while I drive to you and back.

Extra money paying for someone to wash my car, clean my house once a week, extra to have the dog groomer/vet pick up my dogs since I can't, 1 day monthly car rental while mine is being serviced. All the time this "hobby" takes away from my personal life. No charge on those but again, just the hassle factor.

Hassle and other time, answering po-dunk phone calls & emails, trying to keep website current add 15 minutes of "crap time" for every hour appt.

That's $50. 00 in time for every hour.

At LEAST half an hour "prep" time for every appointment. I won't charge this negotiation the $150. 00 a half hour that I advertise; I'll just charge $100. 00.

So in all actuality I "profit" $50. 00 an hour. Let's do that math.

WOW! Suddenly that BIG number is $2, 200. 00 a month for 11 appointments a week.

Let's see. Two thousand profit take away three thousand investment.

Are these my actual numbers. No. They are the minimum.

Are these my actual investment costs? No. But they are close. Since I have regulars I know they don't want to see me in the same outfits, and we do like to try new things. And I am clean. Almost obsessively so, others may not be as obsessive. And yes, I could get a cheaper room. But I won't. These are all my choices and no one who sees me ever hears me say one word about what it has cost me (not just financially) to see them. And they never will.

For me, when someone asks for a deal, they are saying "You are not worth less than a buck a minute. " Oh yeah, I really want to see that person.

As I typed this, it occured to me that NONE of my "weeklies" have ever asked for a deal. These would be the 11. 12 I speak of.

Perhaps this not asking is part of what keeps me enthused about my work and genuinely happy to see them?

Perhaps this enthusiastic joyful response is what keeps my "weeklies" well. Weekly? Perhaps they think I am worth the rate I require?

Of course, I can always answer the "deal" question another way.

"Have a notarized letter sent to me from your employer stating that you happily agreed to work for 50% of your pay and benefits. "

So in the end, if you do find someone who will negotiate a price, I say jump on it.

Bb

This girl really understands her cost, wish I was closer would love to see her, maybe even hire her.

Stocking Lover
10-20-08, 16:31
Gentlemen,

Tell us what you really think Babee...

2nd. Presentation a) My hair (shut UP SL) and nails.

Now Babee.....what have I ever said regarding your hair?

C)Clothing. No way did I buy that bood red corset to wear cleaning the house or for my 9 to 5. Ditto with the thigh highs, the 6in heels, the school girl outfit, the cat outfit, the bunny outfit, the lace lingerie.

So I guess that wasn't you at Walmart the other day wearing that cat outfit?

Well stated Babee. I can't wait to see the providers' reaction to your rant. And the mongers' reaction for that matter.

SL (swears he has never said a word about her hair)

Gorillla
10-20-08, 18:18
The problem with all this is your competition. Most of these girls (and I do mean most) do not do this, and. Then there's the descrimination against the gentelmen like myself that starts the upselling. Providers try to get us so it becomes the get them. They gettin us. So with the upsell comes our negotiation, so with the bad service begets the negotiation, so with the economy and lack of prior spendable funds begets the negotiation. These are all relative. I have never used a providers incall because of the leo factor but I ask for incall just to use it as a gauge. Our great country has created a trade with so many variables and if I/we mongers are put in categories we (mongers) will use the only power we have as a power play. Roses. You don't have to see us and we don't have to see you. You may/may not wash your ass, dress up, upsell, ROB, BBBJ, cbj, etc but the risk of a bad experiance is still there. This is one of the few cities that has a low provider standard, if you are a better provider (to which it sounds you are) Then you will be tipped accordingly. And you will be repeated. I have not found this yet.

The fact is we are all in this, and yes there are costs but you have to pay to play.

Gentlemen,

"Have a notarized letter sent to me from your employer stating that you happily agreed to work for 50% of your pay and benefits. "

So in the end, if you do find someone who will negotiate a price, I say jump on it.

Bb

Rmcky
10-20-08, 18:47
Gentlemen,

Is it really?

1st. Accomadations. I do not do 'no tells' or outcalls to hotels if you are a local. I keep a room that costs me $92. 25 a day. Whether I use it once a day, 5 times a day or not at all.

2nd. Presentation a) My hair (shut UP SL) and nails. I spend 3 hours a month getting my hair cut & colored. $250. 00 a month. Having to wash it, rinse it, and style it after every date (aside from time and damage done from over working my hair as it were)I do not use products you can buy at WalMart, so this "hobby" costs me there also. I have not had fake nails in years until I started this so. $50. 00 a week for a mani/pedi. B)Make. Up. Yes, I would use it anyway, but I use more now.

D)Supplies. Box of covers at $15. 00 at WalMart. Usually 40 a box. Lube. At $10. 00. Oils, lotions etc. Varies depending on type. Again, I spend for quality. Mine costs $12. 99 plus tax at Ike's. Also, there are people allergic to lanolin and latex so you have to have both on hand.

E)Tools. I did not need a laptop, a flash drive, a seperate phone line or an air card until I started this. Phone & aircard. $90. 00 a month. I will absorb the cost of the laptop as I use it for "real world" also.

F)Other. Some girls wax, pay for professional pics, pay for thier website or for advertising, or to be members of web sites. So let's low ball all that together at $100. 00 a month.

1) $1, 860. 00. Thats a low ball, it is more. I didn't add the. 25 cents per day.

D) At first I thought maybe $50. 00, then I thought no $75. 00. So I settled on $60. 00. Does not include "toys".

E) $90. 00

F)Depends on provider and provider style. I pay a sum total of $63. 81 for various "web based tools" that I use. I don't wax or pay for my site.

Outcalls are $50. 00 extra but you could be costing me up to $400. 00 while I drive to you and back.

Extra money paying for someone to wash my car, clean my house once a week, extra to have the dog groomer/vet pick up my dogs since I can't, 1 day monthly car rental while mine is being serviced. All the time this "hobby" takes away from my personal life. No charge on those but again, just the hassle factor.

Hassle and other time, answering po-dunk phone calls & emails, trying to keep website current add 15 minutes of "crap time" for every hour appt.

At LEAST half an hour "prep" time for every appointment. I won't charge this negotiation the $150. 00 a half hour that I advertise; I'll just charge $100. 00.

WOW! Suddenly that BIG number is $2, 200. 00 a month for 11 appointments a week.

Are these my actual investment costs? No. But they are close. Since I have regulars I know they don't want to see me in the same outfits, and we do like to try new things. And I am clean. Almost obsessively so, others may not be as obsessive. And yes, I could get a cheaper room. But I won't. These are all my choices and no one who sees me ever hears me say one word about what it has cost me (not just financially) to see them. And they never will.

For me, when someone asks for a deal, they are saying "You are not worth less than a buck a minute. " Oh yeah, I really want to see that person.

As I typed this, it occured to me that NONE of my "weeklies" have ever asked for a deal. These would be the 11. 12 I speak of.

Perhaps this not asking is part of what keeps me enthused about my work and genuinely happy to see them?

Perhaps this enthusiastic joyful response is what keeps my "weeklies" well. Weekly? Perhaps they think I am worth the rate I require?

Bb

Anyone who thinks they need to negotiate with this lady is a fool who might miss out on something that's awful special. Does seem she's a little anal in keeping track of things, but we never mentioned money at all during our visit. I delivered her asking price in an envelope that she never even opened, until I was long gone. Could have been filled with TP, for all she knew. I could tell she was sharp, but I had no idea she was such an accountant. She does seem to have a very good handle on things, though. Personally, I thought she was way too cheap and actually felt like I got over on her a bit. I've never felt so comfortable and spent. She is one very special and highly skilled young lady. I hate I was so broke during her last visit. I'd have borrowed the jack, if I could have, but it was the end of the month and all my friends were broke, too. I just didn't have the heart to ask her for credit.

Andy Crew
10-20-08, 19:08
Gentlemen,

I handle negotiations all day in my Monday thru Friday, 9 to 5....

BbSimply said, very well put. she's right.

Be safe

AC

Teapot15
10-20-08, 20:38
I don't know who Babee Doll is, but she lives ALOT better than my dog and I do and pockets nearly my net income just in her 11 hour a week play time!!

I have to wash my own car, clean my own house more than once a week, groom my own dog when he needs it and service my own car most of the time or bum a ride when I have to drop it off. I spend more than 11 hours on all that and still have to do the work... My dog doesn't get groomed once a month, my car surely doesnt get serviced once a month and I've never had a mani or a pedi.

I actually envy you!

:-)

JB Nash
10-20-08, 21:13
After showing Babee Doll accounting to one of the married guys in my office we compare my single expenses vs his married and no childern expenses. I could bore you with the details. If any one is interested I have them in a spread sheet PM me if you want them. Bottom line married life cost him $2923 per month more then if he was single. He would get more with Babee Doll in a week than he gets in a month. If he used Barbee doll normal rate and his at home batting average it would only cost him 1600 a net saving of 1323.00

Bugs45
10-20-08, 22:27
Babydoll honey,

In this service business – I think that you are confused that any consumer would ever really care about the relationship between your direct cost and therefore your calculation of your price schedule, or

Even your ‘stiff-neck’ reluctance to ‘negotiate’ as well!

BOTTOM LINE: on one’s own quality merits.

If a provider is good, as in really really good –

Well, that’s one pricing $$ thing.

On the other hand – if a provider sucks, as in really really sucks –

Well, that’s probably even BETTER!

Good luck with your enterprise.

Be safe honey!

Wyldhorses
10-20-08, 22:48
She seems to be complaining about how difficult it is to run her 'business' and complaining about all her expenses - - but she isn't quiting to get a 9 to 5 job is she?

It must not be as bad as she says if she isn't quitting. She can charge what she wants, there are more than enough girls for $100 per hour (or less) that I could never even find the time to see them all.

She also has alot of room to cut the expenses she is complaining about. Spending $92 a day for a room is pure insanity. She should either rent her a one bedroom apartment for business or do outcalls.

Tennessee
10-21-08, 00:38
She seems to be complaining about how difficult it is to run her 'business' and complaining about all her expenses - - but she isn't quiting to get a 9 to 5 job is she?

It must not be as bad as she says if she isn't quitting. She can charge what she wants, there are more than enough girls for $100 per hour (or less) that I could never even find the time to see them all.

She also has alot of room to cut the expenses she is complaining about. Spending $92 a day for a room is pure insanity. She should either rent her a one bedroom apartment for business or do outcalls.She might only rent the room for 3 or 4 days a week. She may be actually living there so she could only count it as an expense on the days she was working.

I am sure of course she gets paid in cash and then pays income tax. Right? LOL yea right.

8k take home is probably equal to 140k year job. Only less than 20 hours a week.

Wyldhorses
10-21-08, 01:42
I don't know who Babee Doll is, but she lives ALOT better than my dog and I do and pockets nearly my net income just in her 11 hour a week play time!!

:-)

Remember the money they make is ALL 100% tax free too. We have to pay almost half of our income to taxes. Prostitutes keep 100% of what they make and pay zero taxes. That also makes a huge difference.

SweetSarah
10-21-08, 09:08

She also has alot of room to cut the expenses she is complaining about. Spending $92 a day for a room is pure insanity. She should either rent her a one bedroom apartment for business or do outcalls.A lot of men don't even think about what "our" expenses might be... She is just stating facts. Real Escorts put a lot of time and effort into our appearance ...etc.

You say it is insanity to spend 92$ a day on a room, when you are probably one of the guys who would complain about lesser accomodations.

Nevermind... I don't even have the time nor the inclination to argue with ya. Leave BabeeDoll alone and move on to the cheaper poon!

Big Boi Terry
10-21-08, 12:32
Look fellows, we all have our thoughts about how much a provider should charge or not charge, but in my experience though brief, we generally get what we pay for. A LADY such as Babee an ladies such as Sarah, Heaven and others that we all know are excellent providers deserve to be paid what they ask for. We expect them to be on their game anytime we see them and even though they are human, they accomodate us like the pro's that they are. We pay for their excellence. Superstar performers get superstar pay. Now I say that if a performer does not live up to their salaries then we can and should nego. Their pay, but for the superstars, pay them and move on to your next dream. And by the way, my man Avon Barksdale does not lie. Nikki-damm.

Miss Trinity
10-21-08, 16:54
Here! Here! I couldn't have said that better myself. Thank you BB for putting that out there for us all.

Gentlemen,

Is it really?

E) $90. 00

Bb

Member #4714
10-21-08, 20:59
She also has alot of room to cut the expenses she is complaining about. Spending $92 a day for a room is pure insanity. She should either rent her a one bedroom apartment for business or do outcalls.

Lol, $1860 a month for a hotel room?? Thats a nice sized house in a nice neighborhood with some left over...

Rick340
10-22-08, 07:40
Babee,

Having seen you a couple times I want to say you are worth every penny you charge. You are a awesome lady and I thank you for the time I spent with you.

Andy Crew
10-22-08, 21:31
Have a last minute business stop in new orleans the end of this week. Check out LA forum and it looks like crap. Nobody posts anything over there. Had a few take out from strip joints a few years ago but it's a hit and miss thing with these girls. Anyone here been to NOLA and had a good, reliable provide, please pm me within the next few days. Thanks everyone.

Be safe

AC

Comcast1
10-23-08, 14:18
I heard that the guy (David Gardner) died from a heart attack.

Does anyone have any feedback on this?

Madison J
10-23-08, 21:43
I was wondering if she was back in town? I thought it was weird she changed her name to Cassandra http://cassandrasrelaxation.com/

Nucks
10-23-08, 22:15

I was told that he commited suicide. I believe it happened last Friday (17th).

Comcast1
10-23-08, 23:08
I was told that he commited suicide. I believe it happened last Friday (17th).I appreciate that. You know how the story might change up.

Tn Tornado
10-23-08, 23:36
I was told that he commited suicide. I believe it happened last Friday (17th).

I also was told it was suicide although nothing in the paper or any County records that I can find. I'm not convinced till I see some proof. He was gonna have to serve some time I'm sure so I wouldn't put it past him to start the rumor and fly the coop. Long as he's gone I'm fine with it.

TT

Bluffcity Guy
10-24-08, 07:07
I was wondering if she was back in town? I thought it was weird she changed her name to Cassandra http://cassandrasrelaxation.com/Sabrina/Cassandra has of late been advertising fairly heavily on Craigslist St. Louis, according to posts in the St. Louis forums here (and my own observations on CL STL Erotic Services). Has she been sighted back in Memphis (the press of work lately keeps me from keeping as close an eye on CL as I normally do)?

David469
10-24-08, 08:45
Who is this we're discussing?

MemphisCruiser
10-24-08, 11:18
I also was told it was suicide although nothing in the paper or any County records that I can find. I'm not convinced till I see some proof. He was gonna have to serve some time I'm sure so I wouldn't put it past him to start the rumor and fly the coop. Long as he's gone I'm fine with it.

TTPill overdose and he did check out.

Cat Daddy #2
10-24-08, 13:29

Does anyone have any feedback on this?Is this the guy that was posting CL ads for the local sws and got popped with the CL sreen still up on his PC?

Comcast1
10-24-08, 13:40
Is this the guy that was posting CL ads for the local sws and got popped with the CL sreen still up on his PC?I think so.

Mphs Girl
10-24-08, 14:41
A girlfriend of mine had shown me this site a few nites ago, but I had seen it before but forgot what it was... ANYWAY.... I just met David a.k.a. (Henry Gardner) a couple of months ago at that intown suites. He never posted for me, but he had asked me over and over. Well, after we met he would call me daily like we were best friends or something. He had told me that he was glad he met me and that he was going away to be with Wendy, whatever that means. Now, I'm reading that hes gone away for real, pill overdose or something. I didn't think he was saying goodbye forever. Who is Wendy, does anybody know? After I get some feedback from this, I got alot of info to shed some light on some other things you guys are talkin about. I know this is long, I'm sorry, I'll get to the point next time.

Mphsgeek
10-24-08, 18:09
Sabrina/Cassandra has of late been advertising fairly heavily on Craigslist St. Louis, according to posts in the St. Louis forums here (and my own observations on CL STL Erotic Services). Has she been sighted back in Memphis (the press of work lately keeps me from keeping as close an eye on CL as I normally do)?I saw her reviewed on TER in St. Louis and started looking for her on CL here. I know some girls travel. Haven't seen her post on CL in Memphis, and no new reviews since she popped up in St. Louis. Just still has the Memphis number as far as I can tell.

Madison J
10-24-08, 18:21
I had talked to him before over the phone he would call to warn me about arrest and just right before he got popped called and warned me about LEO busting incall locations off cl and he called when he heard I was injured. I never met him but he'd always say's hey this is David and talk like you've known him for yrs. The pic I had seen really didn't fit the voice. I've never met the man but I'm sorry to hear it.

Madison J
10-24-08, 18:24
Sabrina/Cassandra has of late been advertising fairly heavily on Craigslist St. Louis, according to posts in the St. Louis forums here (and my own observations on CL STL Erotic Services). Has she been sighted back in Memphis (the press of work lately keeps me from keeping as close an eye on CL as I normally do)?That one of her post a few weeks said she was leaving St. Louis

Bugs45
10-24-08, 21:53
Babee... honey -

I must say that I am a bit confused again with your business model, BUT none-the-less impressed with your civic awareness of responsibility!

You cite an LLC. Does this mean that you run your mentioned expenses through an LLC? Well, why not, you imply.

Normally, you should have a reporting revenue line to offset these personal preparation expenses that you've detailed. Well of course you do!

Revenue lines typically get connected to an IRS EIN. I'll bet you have at least one EIN. Don't you honey?

As you know - LLC income, less expenses, finds its way to Form 1040 on line 12. Automatically, you probably recognize this as well.

Next, I'm confused with this $20 expense reference you mention. Normally, the annual report filing fee for a TN LLC starts at $300 per year. The $20 expense type items are just for very little admin stuff, probably twenty or more categories that are just small filing incidentals. Not even worth mentioning.

Next, this 'I-9' thing that you mention? I have a little uncertainty here. An I-9 Form is a bureaucratic creation of the Immigration Department. Babee, certainly you must be a payroll enterprise of more than one individual to even have to mess with this thing. OK, I get it now Babee. You have your driver complete this form and you withhold FICA from his wages. Sorry honey.

Oh, lastly - good to know that you "render to Caesar" at the Federal level. Now, don't forget A.C. at the County level, as you should probably have a Shelby County business license for service transactions within the county. Ooops, how small of me to think otherwise!

Babee; for others - what an example you are for this model you've created and followed!

At long last - it looks like "babeenomics" is FINALLY the RIGHT way to run a ***** house!

Peter_Girth
10-25-08, 14:50
This chick came to see me after a few e-mails & she is legit. She is a freak. Trust me everything is "Good". She is fine as hell with a since of humor & cute in the face.

:-O~~~~ (slack-jawed, drooling emoticon)

BlackHawk101
10-25-08, 18:00
:-O~~~~ (slack-jawed, drooling emoticon)
So where is she on CL?

Hawg Fan1
10-25-08, 18:04
Hello All

I will be going to Vegas in early December. Just wondering if anyone here has any favorites or regulars that they might recommend? Please feel free to PM me with digits or preferably websites with pics.

Thanks

Hawg

Clubking01
10-25-08, 19:01
So where is she on CL?

Looks like she's pulled all of her ads.

BlackHawk101
10-25-08, 22:41
Looks like she's pulled all of her ads.
Nikki in Cali

Tn Tornado
10-26-08, 10:10
Babee... honey -

I must say that I am a bit confused again with your business model, BUT none-the-less impressed with your civic awareness of responsibility!

You cite an LLC. Does this mean that you run your mentioned expenses through an LLC? Well, why not, you imply.

Normally, you should have a reporting revenue line to offset these personal preparation expenses that you've detailed. Well of course you do!

Revenue lines typically get connected to an IRS EIN. I'll bet you have at least one EIN. Don't you honey?

As you know - LLC income, less expenses, finds its way to Form 1040 on line 12. Automatically, you probably recognize this as well.

Next, I'm confused with this $20 expense reference you mention. Normally, the annual report filing fee for a TN LLC starts at $300 per year. The $20 expense type items are just for very little admin stuff, probably twenty or more categories that are just small filing incidentals. Not even worth mentioning.

Next, this 'I-9' thing that you mention? I have a little uncertainty here. An I-9 Form is a bureaucratic creation of the Immigration Department. Babee, certainly you must be a payroll enterprise of more than one individual to even have to mess with this thing. OK, I get it now Babee. You have your driver complete this form and you withhold FICA from his wages. Sorry honey.

Oh, lastly - good to know that you "render to Caesar" at the Federal level. Now, don't forget A.C. at the County level, as you should probably have a Shelby County business license for service transactions within the county. Ooops, how small of me to think otherwise!

Babee; for others - what an example you are for this model you've created and followed!

At long last - it looks like "babeenomics" is FINALLY the RIGHT way to run a ***** house!

Perfect response! Sure hope she doesn't quit her day job. Plus, if her day job involves her own business she is in deep trouble I'm sure. Babee, you're a hoot!

Wyldhorses
10-26-08, 10:57
Look, Babbee looks like a nice fun girl. I am sure she is a fine party from what I have heard.

But if ANYBODY believes that she or ANY working girl is paying their taxes they are beyond naive. They are dimwitted and stupid beyond belief.

That is all...

Snoop Deville
10-27-08, 08:51
I remember someone making a report on Chanell but I can't find it or remember what it said. If you know anything about her let me know a little info about her like donation & service. She looks nice & juicy.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=chanell&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

Cat Daddy #2
10-27-08, 14:01
I remember someone making a report on Chanell but I can't find it or remember what it said. If you know anything about her let me know a little info about her like donation & service. She looks nice & juicy.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=chanell&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report#3469 in the Escorts Section by Big Boi Terry

I had the opportunity to dream a little dream with a provider named Chanel #649-2061. I was very curious but very cautious because her photo looked so familar to me. So I dreamed that I gave her a call and we agreed to meet at her incall location which was at a nice location, not great but nice. In this dream she is not as sultry looking as on her photo but she is not an ugly woman. The surprise for me is her physical size, she is approx. 5'8 and 150lbs. For some reason I was expecting a rather petite woman but she is not that, she is not fat but she does have a bit of a stomach. She is not what I would consider a true GFE, she is not cut out of the same mold as a Sarah or even Molly, but she is a pleasant and nice young lady. The one thing about her is that after the usual checks for LE and such, she is ready to get down to business, very little conversation, business. But that is what she is pretty good at. I would not put her O skills in the same class as Angel's but she is decent, but as for CFS she is pretty good. She does not travel to Greece and does not liked to be touched in her southern regions but she is not a clock watcher and does get into it. All in All, for the money a good buy. If in your dreams you are looking for a true GFE you will be disapointed but if not you would be fairly pleased.

Stay safe

Snoop Deville
10-27-08, 22:01
I just heard that bsw named Lolipop from Lamar/Bellevue is HIV Positive & I got this from a very reliable source. A friend of mine that works the courts said they announced it in court today & she was offered 3yrs so if anyone knows her stay clear & stay safe.

Sxymichelle
10-28-08, 16:10
Now thats not fully true hunny, U can't or should not categorize us all the same . I file taxes and have been for the last few years.I have to, to recieve financial aid for my education. You don't seem to think much of girls in this business. Not all of us are interested in doing this until we get to old and our stuck with no options. I make pretty good money and it would be stupid (in my case) not to invest it into myself for the future.

Look, Babbee looks like a nice fun girl. I am sure she is a fine party from what I have heard.

But if ANYBODY believes that she or ANY working girl is paying their taxes they are beyond naive. They are dimwitted and stupid beyond belief.

That is all...

Bluffcity Guy
10-29-08, 11:47
The economy is bad now so your credit has never been more important. If you do not have paystubs or w-2's the only other proof of income most places take is "last years income tax return. "

Haven't filed in years? Go ahead and file. All the government can do is ask why you haven't filed.Well, that and charge you penalties and interest on top of the taxes which are owing.

While, strictly speaking it's against the law not to file a tax return, it's not something they'd prosecute you for. If you owe back taxes, penalties and interest are the "punishment"; if you are owed a refund, the IRS considers having to do without that money punishment enough.

mat2817
10-29-08, 17:54
http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/898409041.html

feel free to pm

Archiel
10-29-08, 18:17

feel free to pmAccording to Nikki Jenny was maybe going to start back to work this week. Looks a little like her.

Murdogg525
10-29-08, 19:00

feel free to pmHey Mat,

Did you get any feedback on her? She is kinda interesting.

MemphisNutter
10-29-08, 19:07
Can someone direct me on how to block a user and from having to read such BS. I would greatly appreciate it, am I going to get accredited college credits for this crap I am reading? Geeze this is becoming a thesis online, PLEASE tell me how to block someone, I don't wanna get rude or mean, it would just be easier to block from having to see the Stuff.

Miss Trinity
11-02-08, 09:39
Wendy used to be my roommate.. she died one year to the day and in the same room that David commited suicide in. He sent out a lot of strange text messages to a small group of us.

A girlfriend of mine had shown me this site a few nites ago, but I had seen it before but forgot what it was... ANYWAY.... I just met David a.k.a. (Henry Gardner) a couple of months ago at that intown suites. He never posted for me, but he had asked me over and over. Well, after we met he would call me daily like we were best friends or something. He had told me that he was glad he met me and that he was going away to be with Wendy, whatever that means. Now, I'm reading that hes gone away for real, pill overdose or something. I didn't think he was saying goodbye forever. Who is Wendy, does anybody know? After I get some feedback from this, I got alot of info to shed some light on some other things you guys are talkin about. I know this is long, I'm sorry, I'll get to the point next time.

Jon24
11-02-08, 23:29
Can someone direct me on how to block a user and from having to read such BS. I would greatly appreciate it, am I going to get accredited college credits for this crap I am reading? Geeze this is becoming a thesis online, PLEASE tell me how to block someone, I don't wanna get rude or mean, it would just be easier to block from having to see the Stuff.

Nutter,
Click on User CP on the control bar. On that page, click on "Buddy/Ignore" List. Add the name of the user to the ignore list and click "Update Ignore List".
This will stop showing you posts that are from individuals that you have deemed repulsive enough to want to ignore.
It saves a tremendous amount of time so that you don't have to bother seeing posts from users that only frustrate you.

Stay safe!

Madison J
11-02-08, 23:36
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/865779642.html Dear Sabrina first off I think we both would have be better off if you had stayed out of my life. It never entered my mind where or what you were doing. I never wanted to be you or anyone else for that matter. There are many buetiful young girls hotter than both of us but I did just fine with what I had to work with you bought some boobs with your credit card and I worked my ass off on a daily basis. You can be proud that you no longer have a reason to be jealous. PS. I actually would be nice anofe to help you with what ever but I find sitting behind me in a empty movie theatre more than weird and all those calls asking me to share add expense then backing out at the last min. I personally just wanted to be me sorry everyone had a problem with that. You wanted my trainer ,my buisness,hell take my house it's for rent!

Hawg Fan1
11-06-08, 15:24
Ran across Savanah on TER and if I am not mistaken she was posting on Memphis CL for a while sometime back. Always wanted to dream about her but just never got the opportunity. Does anyone know anything about her? Does she come to Memphis often?

Hawg

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/ViewAd?uid...

http://san-diego-escorts.********.com/escorts/list/115232.htm

Shakkazulu
11-07-08, 10:47
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,448225,00.html

Well, according to this piss stream in the eye, they are cracking down on CL. It is a must read. Just thought I'd share.

Shakkazulu
11-07-08, 12:21
Stocking Lover already covered this article.

It was still news to me.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,448225,00.html

Well, according to this piss stream in the eye, they are cracking down on CL. It is a must read. Just thought I'd share.

Big Boi Terry
11-07-08, 12:46
Big Boi Terry with the latest report on CL news. Stay away from Stacey, unless you like kinda cute redheads that are a little on the short and slightly chubby side. Stay away unless you like full deep throat action and full penetration greek sessions. Unless you like these things, stay away. Stay away from the Hot Amber Silk's friend Aiyanna, unless you like cute as a button knockouts that have nice 36c cups and is as sweet as they come. Unless you like providers that are sexy and know how to F*** stay away from this young lady. Now these you probably already know, but Stay away from THE Erotic Princess Heaven, Amber Silk, and The Sarah unless you like providers that really know how to treat a man and you are pretty much guaranteed a great time with. Unless you enjoy these kind of things, stay away from the above mentioned providers. Now up Sports, take it away Dick.

Memphis Salami
11-08-08, 01:04
Someone posted earlier TN isn't one of the states to agree to CL's new rules requiring advertisers in the escort services section to have a valid phone # and credit card before posting an ad but it looks like TN is one of the states.

However, I see why the other poster thought TN wasn't one of the states. When you read the article at www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,448225,00.html, the listing of states is listed twice, both times in alphabetical order. The 1st listing stops at the letter R or Rhode Island. But if you keep reading, the last paragraph is the complete listing of states and "Tennessee" is listed.

No wonder there's very few CL ads as of today.

Tumbling Dice8
11-08-08, 15:15
Someone posted earlier TN isn't one of the states to agree to CL's new rules requiring advertisers in the escort services section to have a valid phone # and credit card before posting an ad but it looks like TN is one of the states.

However, I see why the other poster thought TN wasn't one of the states. When you read the article at www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,448225,00.html, the listing of states is listed twice, both times in alphabetical order. The 1st listing stops at the letter R or Rhode Island. But if you keep reading, the last paragraph is the complete listing of states and "Tennessee" is listed.

No wonder there's very few CL ads as of today.

I'm figuring that some of the ladies will just move over to a site like backpage, though I'm not sure what type of traffic it gets compared to CL (I know it gets less traffic but not sure how much less).

Memphis Salami
11-08-08, 16:25
I'm figuring that some of the ladies will just move over to a site like backpage, though I'm not sure what type of traffic it gets compared to CL (I know it gets less traffic but not sure how much less).I'm hoping this change drives the true SW's back onto the streets.

Stocking Lover
11-08-08, 16:35
Just saw this on Memphis CL. I'll post the text of the ad in case its suddenly disappears.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/911031662.html

NEW CL TYPE SITE COMING SOON!!! Memphis Personals - w4m - 21 (Memphis)
Reply to: pers-911031662@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-08, 2:00PM CST

Hi everyone.. There is a new CL type site *with no restrictions!
It's coming soon!!

Watch for it next week!
memphispersonals.net

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 911031662

I know a Senior Member had discussed doing just this a while back during one of the flagging episodes. Not sure who is behind it.

SL

Sonoman6611
11-08-08, 16:53
This is a site someone started in Charleston, SC. It covers most of SC-NC and limited Atlanta. Its independent of CL but somehow associated. Pretty interesting run by one guy, No flagging, IP address is checked for fake self reviews. Might be whats coming. Something to look forward to:

http://craigslistladies.aimoo.com/

Sonoman6611
11-08-08, 17:35
Just saw this on Memphis CL. I'll post the text of the ad in case its suddenly disappears.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/911031662.html

NEW CL TYPE SITE COMING SOON!!! Memphis Personals - w4m - 21 (Memphis)
Reply to: pers-911031662@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-08, 2:00PM CST

Hi everyone.. There is a new CL type site *with no restrictions!
It's coming soon!!

Watch for it next week!
memphispersonals.net

SL

On the net with the message "Coming Next Week":
http://memphispersonals.net/

but if you start stripping this down you get:
http://toysnteddies.com/promo2.html

Keep stripping and get:
http://toysnteddies.com/

which equals:
http://www.fling.com/

Or that the way my research goes.

Sonoman

Peter_Girth
11-08-08, 17:41
Is a non-issue for ladies who are not total morons. So you need a "working phone number", twenty bucks at Dollar General gets you that. A "fee" paid by a Visa card, prepaid anonymous Visa cards are available everywhere. So CL gets to start dinging the girls for a fee, Tracfone gets $20 for a prepaid cell phone and LE gets the info on the dumbest girls out there with their subpoenas. Good riddance to them.

So, pretty much, it is a win-win situation, except for girls like Sarah, Heaven, ect, who will have to bear a little additional expense.

Teapot15
11-08-08, 20:11
Thanks for taking the time to boil the bullshit off of that link. I hate fling, adult friend finder and all those other mostly bullshit spam sites. I know both of them are actual sites, but I dont like having them pop in, over, under or on anything I'm looking at. They are both pay sites and not what I want to use to find an escort.

Ret

On the net with the message "Coming Next Week":
http://memphispersonals.net/

but if you start stripping this down you get:
http://toysnteddies.com/promo2.html

Keep stripping and get:
http://toysnteddies.com/

which equals:
http://www.fling.com/

Or that the way my research goes.

Sonoman

Street Seeker
11-08-08, 21:33
Saw her post on the classified side of the board. Anyone have any info on this lady? Would be worth a stop to meet her on my way to Tunica.

Hi Guys I'm Back. Forgive Me For The Absence, But You Will Wait No Longer!!!! Call Now For Appointment
No Blocked Calls
No Txt Msg
No Afro Americans (sorry)
702-266-3926

Tumbling Dice8
11-09-08, 18:37
Saw her post on the classified side of the board. Anyone have any info on this lady? Would be worth a stop to meet her on my way to Tunica.

Hi Guys I'm Back. Forgive Me For The Absence, But You Will Wait No Longer!!!! Call Now For Appointment
No Blocked Calls
No Txt Msg
No Afro Americans (sorry)
702-266-3926

It will require you to do some reading but there are a number of reports on here concerning her. The general thoughts from those who have seen her (I haven't): very good looking girl who does a good job but upsells on everything.

Street Seeker
11-09-08, 20:06
It will require you to do some reading but there are a number of reports on here concerning her. The general thoughts from those who have seen her (I haven't): very good looking girl who does a good job but upsells on everything.

Unfortunately, doing a search for Megan or Mystical Megan yeilded no success. Appreciate the PM's from the members who gave me the feedback though. No matter how hot they look, I am not interested in being charged for every little thing that "comes up" LOL.

Blues City Ref
11-10-08, 00:50
Unfortunately, doing a search for Megan or Mystical Megan yeilded no success. Appreciate the PM's from the members who gave me the feedback though. No matter how hot they look, I am not interested in being charged for every little thing that "comes up" LOL.

She hasn't been using Megan very long. I believe she was using Jessica before that.

Mphsgeek
11-10-08, 02:56
She hasn't been using Megan very long. I believe she was using Jessica before that.You are correct. Jessica from Vegas

Ciphotoau
11-10-08, 10:04
I'll be coming to Memphis later this week and was wondering if this was the stacey you were talking about?

COME CHECK ME OUT

901/281/3708

YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

STACEY

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/912615196.html

Big Boi Terry with the latest report on CL news. Stay away from Stacey, unless you like kinda cute redheads that are a little on the short and slightly chubby side. Stay away unless you like full deep throat action and full penetration greek sessions. Unless you like these things, stay away. Stay away from the Hot Amber Silk's friend Aiyanna, unless you like cute as a button knockouts that have nice 36c cups and is as sweet as they come. Unless you like providers that are sexy and know how to F*** stay away from this young lady. Now these you probably already know, but Stay away from THE Erotic Princess Heaven, Amber Silk, and The Sarah unless you like providers that really know how to treat a man and you are pretty much guaranteed a great time with. Unless you enjoy these kind of things, stay away from the above mentioned providers. Now up Sports, take it away Dick.

Big Boi Terry
11-10-08, 14:38
I'll be coming to Memphis later this week and was wondering if this was the stacey you were talking about?

COME CHECK ME OUT

901/281/3708

YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

STACEY

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/912615196.htmlNo, that would be Miss Stacey ref. 11-06-08

Clubking01
11-10-08, 16:11
She hasn't been using Megan very long. I believe she was using Jessica before that.

Yes. Search the forum under "Jessica" and you'll find plenty of reports on her. She's very hot looking and talented, but the menu is fraught with upsells.

Teapot15
11-10-08, 19:18
She is hot...
She is a spinner...
She has skills...

She will upsell you to get naked-
She will upsell you to touch her-
She will upsell you for a HJ-
She will upsell you for a BJ-
She will upsell you for greek-
She will upsell almost anything you request-
If its not mish its a fetish and she'll upsell you for it-

No BBBJ.
No DATY.
No Kissing.
No fingering.

But, she is hot... YMMV.

Yes. Search the forum under "Jessica" and you'll find plenty of reports on her. She's very hot looking and talented, but the menu is fraught with upsells.

Street Seeker
11-10-08, 22:11
So on a scale of 1-10:

She is hot... +9
She is a spinner... +9
She has skills... +9

She will upsell you to get naked -2 (she doesn't HAVE to get totally nekked)
She will upsell you to touch her -5
She will upsell you for a HJ -3
She will upsell you for a BJ -7
She will upsell you for greek -1 (not a tour I normally select)
She will upsell almost anything you request -5
If its not mish its a fetish and she'll upsell you for it -10 (Doggie is not a fetish)

No BBBJ -20
No DATY -15
No Kissing -20
No fingering -10

But, she is hot... +9

Total Score: +36 less -98 = -62 Doesn't qualify in my book!!!

Shakkazulu
11-11-08, 13:23
Check out the message section in CL.

Seems to be the new posting arena.

That is all.

Cat Daddy #2
11-11-08, 15:25
I got this hoe keep texting me saying she pregnant and shit. First she ask me if I can I have kids and then tell me she is 8 months pregnant. I know I am not or have not been the only one fucking her. She texting asking for money to buy baby something & asking me to go to doctor with her and shit. But check this out,she says in order for me to keep fucking her I have to buy baby something or give her money because she don"t fuck for free. If I am baby daddy why would I have to pay to fuck my baby mamma? What can I do to make this hoe go away. My wife will murder me if she gets wind of this.

Rmcky
11-11-08, 18:15
I got this hoe keep texting me saying she pregnant and shit. First she ask me if I can I have kids and then tell me she is 8 months pregnant. I know I am not or have not been the only one fucking her. She texting asking for money to buy baby something & asking me to go to doctor with her and shit. But check this out,she says in order for me to keep fucking her I have to buy baby something or give her money because she don"t fuck for free. If I am baby daddy why would I have to pay to fuck my baby mamma? What can I do to make this hoe go away. My wife will murder me if she gets wind of this.

Geeze, Buddy, if it ain't one thing, it's another, right? You have the shitiest luck of anyone I know. Tell her you had a vasectomy 3 years ago and kick her to the curb. You really oughta be bagging that cannon before firing it, anyway, but, even so, you can't be taking responsibility for every little thing that comes up. Her problem, not yours. Remember, this is just a hobby made up of dreams. Nothing is real, so you really can't be held responsible, right?

Just joking around with ya, but, I guess you have to ask yourself what the right thing to do would be. If it could be yours, I'd still want a test at some point in time. Hell, just play along and pay her what you've always paid her. What's the difference, other than the complications should she or welfare decide to go after child support. Then you're probably up shits creek. If I thought it was mine, I'd be pressing to terminate the pregnancy, but it sounds like it may be too late for that. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about such things, because I did have a vasectomy 23 years ago and I don't have a wife to answer to. I dunno, though, I'd still probably just kick her to the curb to keep her out of my hair and to avoid nasty complications with the wife. There's plenty more out there. She probably doesn't know who the daddy is any more than you do, so, at this point, there's really no good reason to stress over it. FWIW, my vote goes to telling her to get lost.

Gorillla
11-11-08, 20:12
Damn Cat. This won't end well if she knows where you stay/work etc. You just have to keep your head. She has other dudes but you must be in better shape then them. I'd loose the phone and get away from her because she will grift you if she can.

Cat Daddy #2
11-11-08, 21:18
Geeze, Buddy, if it ain't one thing, it's another, right? You have the shitiest luck of anyone I know. Tell her you had a vasectomy 3 years ago and kick her to the curb. You really oughta be bagging that cannon before firing it, anyway, but, even so, you can't be taking responsibility for every little thing that comes up. Her problem, not yours. Remember, this is just a hobby made up of dreams. Nothing is real, so you really can't be held responsible, right?

Just joking around with ya, but, I guess you have to ask yourself what the right thing to do would be. If it could be yours, I'd still want a test at some point in time. Hell, just play along and pay her what you've always paid her. What's the difference, other than the complications should she or welfare decide to go after child support. Then you're probably up shits creek. If I thought it was mine, I'd be pressing to terminate the pregnancy, but it sounds like it may be too late for that. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about such things, because I did have a vasectomy 23 years ago and I don't have a wife to answer to. I dunno, though, I'd still probably just kick her to the curb to keep her out of my hair and to avoid nasty complications with the wife. There's plenty more out there. She probably doesn't know who the daddy is any more than you do, so, at this point, there's really no good reason to stress over it. FWIW, my vote goes to telling her to get lost.

Those are my thoughts too. She don't even want to come see her unless I got money to get baby something so that tells me a lot. I am deleting my text message service tomorrow. She says her momma gonna have me locked up I wonder if the other babys daddies got locked up. Anyway no more playing bare with me and no more giving these hoes my phone number either. I am done with this hoe.

Troubles
11-11-08, 23:49

It's time to "accidently" drop your phone in the toilet! Get new phone and hey maybe new number just because you want to.
In no way admit to anything, to anyone. She would have a difficult time finding you with out the phone or number problem is gone.

Mandark
11-11-08, 23:56
I got this hoe keep texting me saying she pregnant and shit. First she ask me if I can I have kids and then tell me she is 8 months pregnant. I know I am not or have not been the only one fucking her. She texting asking for money to buy baby something & asking me to go to doctor with her and shit. But check this out,she says in order for me to keep fucking her I have to buy baby something or give her money because she don"t fuck for free. If I am baby daddy why would I have to pay to fuck my baby mamma? What can I do to make this hoe go away. My wife will murder me if she gets wind of this.1 - Do NOT pay her money for baby stuff. Do not buy her baby stuff! IF you pay her for baby stuff, you're accepting responsibility for it, EVEN IF IT ISN'T YOURS! She can take that shit to court and you will end up paying for it for 18 years EVEN IF it isn't yours. Don't believe me? do a google on the subject, "False Paternity"

2 - Paternity. Get tested. Before you do a fucking thing, GET TESTED for paternity. If it's yours, man the fuck up and take care of it. If it isn't yours, PM ME and we'll celebrate! I'll even buy a round. I went through something like this and I can tell you that the laws, as written, are not fair to men in this situation.

JohnUT1966
11-12-08, 01:57
I was at The Pony a while ago talking to one of the young ladies. After talking and a dance, she asked me what is the most I have ever paid for "it". After thinking, I told her I got married. She just smiled and said "I am a lot cheaper than that".

Wyldhorses
11-12-08, 04:08
damn cat. this won't end well if she knows where you stay/work etc. you just have to keep your head. she has other dudes but you must be in better shape then them. i'd loose the phone and get away from her because she will grift you if she can.

as cold and hard as it may seem to say, you can never, ever, and i mean never give any of these girls your real name or where you work or really live it is just too damn risky. i know there are alot of sweet girls we meet in this hobby and we love spending time with but it is just too damn risky to do that. you can never tell what may happen.

one of the guys who posts on another board about nevada, his name is "flyfisher" said "the more you know about these girls, the less you want to know about them." he has seen working girls for over 20 years and still does and has lots of experience and knows what he is talking about.

just this week i was seeing a girl i have seen many times before and she is a sweet smart girl, very cool, very nice - that's why i have repeated with her - - well she was telling me about a date she had the day before with a person who called her and she was telling me that he was **** and like 14 years old or something and she went over to where he stayed when his parents weren't home and had a date with him and she described his room and all that stuff. that really kinda blew my mind, i didn't think she would do something like that, but when i asked her about it she said, "i'm a ho, if anybody has the money i'll fuck em." and she laughed.

most of these girls aren't "college students looking to make money" or something like that, most of them have led brutal shattered lives and have turned to prostitution to make money and they dont' have any skills or education to do anything else and they don't want to work a real job. remember - the girls don't have anything to lose, while the guys all have real jobs and lives that could absolutely be destroyed by a working girl out for revenge.

always use a fake name. - the girls use fake names, learn from them.
use a pre-paid phone that can't be traced to you.
don't tell them what your career is or where you really work, make up some b.s. story - but don't make yourself sound too well off or wealthy, if you do she will think you have lots of money and raise her price or try to get more money from you. just tell her you are just an average working guy and didn't go to college or anything - you know tell her you work at some factory you know the name of, or fedex, or costco or walmart or something.

Bluffcity Guy
11-12-08, 08:10
just this week i was seeing a girl i have seen many times before and she is a sweet smart girl, very cool, very nice - that's why i have repeated with her - - well she was telling me about a date she had the day before with a person who called her and she was telling me that he was **** and like 14 years old or something and she went over to where he stayed when his parents weren't home and had a date with him and she described his room and all that stuff. that really kinda blew my mind, i didn't think she would do something like that, but when i asked her about it she said, "i'm a ho, if anybody has the money i'll fuck em." and she laughed.in this day and age of "equality of the sexes" most of the statutory rape and child sexual abuse laws have been rewritten so that they apply to women and **** boys as well as to men and **** girls. had the boy's parents come home unexpectedly, she possibly would have found herself facing a lot more serious charge than a prostitution charge (even if they added the "near a church/school" proviso to that).

Cat Daddy #2
11-12-08, 12:32
Damn Cat. This won't end well if she knows where you stay/work etc. You just have to keep your head. She has other dudes but you must be in better shape then them. I'd loose the phone and get away from her because she will grift you if she can.

No she don"t know my real name or where I live or work. I am getting rid of my text messaging today. No way I am getting anywhere close to her. She moves so much I do not know where she stays. My phone is not a prepaid either but a contact carrier. I need to get rid of my number too.

Googleguy
11-12-08, 13:15
Question for the girls

I have a friend that escorts on occasion and had posted on craigs list when she did escort.

Now craigs list is requiring a working phone and credit card, and charges $5 to the credit card to post in the erotic services section of craigs list.

My question is this.

Say I purchased for her, with cash, a prepaid cell phone and a prepaid visa card from walmart or similar store. Would this work? Would she be able to post using a prepaid credit card with no name on it?

I am really looking to hear back from someone who has tried and found out if this works.

SweetSarah
11-12-08, 15:16
Thanks for taking the time to boil the bullshit off of that link. I hate fling, adult friend finder and all those other mostly bullshit spam sites. I know both of them are actual sites, but I dont like having them pop in, over, under or on anything I'm looking at. They are both pay sites and not what I want to use to find an escort.

RetYou have to register but that is free. It is a free to browse site. I think that it was going to adultfriendfinder before it was completely finished being worked on. Check it out. It has alot of girls posting already.

Clubking01
11-12-08, 15:21
...Anyway no more playing bare with me...

One thing I've done over the years is do everything covered, and then I finish with the girl giving me a HJ to completion. Most girls will remove the jimmy glove and let it fly. I know it's not quite the same sensation, but it is still awfully good and I am assured that there is no possible "fluid exchange", even when covered.

NotNine
11-12-08, 15:37
No she don"t know my real name or where I live or work. I am getting rid of my text messaging today. No way I am getting anywhere close to her. She moves so much I do not know where she stays. My phone is not a prepaid either but a contact carrier. I need to get rid of my number too.My first reply to her would have been "I don't know who you are, leave me alone and don't text me any more".

If she doesn't know anything but your phone number then I would stop responding to her text messages. If she is a ho then you can rest assured you are not the only one to bang her 8 months ago. She is probably trying this very same thing with every guy who gave her their number. And she thinks she is getting somewhere with you by the fact that you are replying to her messages. Tell her to get lost and don't bother you anymore or you will bring harrasment charges against her.

Hope it all works out well for you. This is the last situation I would want to find myself in.

Lrdnitro
11-12-08, 17:20
1 - Do NOT pay her money for baby stuff. Do not buy her baby stuff! IF you pay her for baby stuff, you're accepting responsibility for it, EVEN IF IT ISN'T YOURS! She can take that shit to court and you will end up paying for it for 18 years EVEN IF it isn't yours. Don't believe me? do a google on the subject, "False Paternity"

2 - Paternity. Get tested. Before you do a fucking thing, GET TESTED for paternity. If it's yours, man the fuck up and take care of it. If it isn't yours, PM ME and we'll celebrate! I'll even buy a round. I went through something like this and I can tell you that the laws, as written, are not fair to men in this situation.
I cuncur with Mandark. The first thing that stuck out to me is when she asked you"CAN YOU HAVE KIDS." She left her self open for you to know that she doesnt know who the daddy is. You have a 50/50 chance bro! Get tested without giving your home addy,find someone you can trust to send the results to.If its not yours wifey will never know!!!!! Until then follow said and prescribed rules as layed down by Mandrak,and if its not yours we'll all celebrate! I'm pulling for ya mate!

Googleguy
11-12-08, 17:41
Have you considered offering to pay for a abortion?

Tupelo Honey
11-12-08, 17:54
I have to agree with the guys on most of the posts so far. If you are paying for a service and the girl "gets in trouble", I feel it's her responsibility. She should have taken the proper precautions. It comes with the job.

As far as don't share real name or personal information, I don't agree in all cases. I like for my guys to treat me as a friend. I would in no way jeopardize their family or work situation, but I would like to be treated as a friend.

I never contact my guys first. The only contact made is when they reach out to me. I guess I am a bit different. I like to have a personal relationship with my guys.

Cat Daddy #2
11-12-08, 18:19
I cuncur with Mandark. The first thing that stuck out to me is when she asked you"CAN YOU HAVE KIDS." She left her self open for you to know that she doesnt know who the daddy is. You have a 50/50 chance bro! Get tested without giving your home addy,find someone you can trust to send the results to.If its not yours wifey will never know!!!!! Until then follow said and prescribed rules as layed down by Mandrak,and if its not yours we'll all celebrate! I'm pulling for ya mate!

Is there a place here in Memphis to go take a DNA test without going through DHS? Theres got to be a better way. I love this forum. You guys are so helpful.

Stocking Lover
11-12-08, 18:36
Is there a place here in Memphis to go take a DNA test without going through DHS? Theres got to be a better way. I love this forum. You guys are so helpful.

Try these CD.

http://www.paternityexperts.com/links.html They have a lab in Memphis
http://www.dnacenter.com/locations/tennessee.html
http://www.healthanddna.com/paternitytesting/paternitytennessee.html
http://www.ddcpaternity.com/ They have a lab in Memphis

Good luck,

SL

Iceman61
11-13-08, 01:39
I got this hoe keep texting me saying she pregnant and shit.

Get a new cell number so she can't call you.

First she ask me if I can I have kids and then tell me she is 8 months pregnant.

This says that she has no idea who the daddy is. She might have a few in mind but she can't narrow it down to you. Odds are that you are not the only guy she is shaking down for money. Have you seen her recently to verify that she is indeed pregnant?

She texting asking for money to buy baby something & asking me to go to doctor with her and shit.

She wants you to go to the Dr. with her to get you emotionally attached to the situation so you will be easier to shake down.

But check this out,she says in order for me to keep fucking her I have to buy baby something or give her money because she don"t fuck for free.

This will be all about money no matter what the outcome is. If it turns out to be your's, you'd be better off getting this kid away from her or she will shake you down for money even if you give her child support.

What can I do to make this hoe go away.

Change your number. You should be ok for awhile since you say she doesn't know any of your real info. More than likely, she will concentrate on the other guys to get money from. This might buy you some time until the paternity tests start to narrow down the players.

My wife will murder me if she gets wind of this.

I've always heard that you don't need to worry about things until it's time to worry. Drop contact with this girl ASAP, but in the mean time, plan your moves & get your story straight. You may or may not be the daddy at this point. You may just be a better choice at a daddy than the other guys at this point. Dropping contact with her will give you some peace but it could really tick her off if she is convinced you are the one. Odds are she will just work the other guys harder, since she is all about money. Don't give her any money unless you turn up positive on a paternity test or it will be harder to shake her off of you. Now is the time to figure out what you will do if you are the daddy. Good luck to ya CD.

Big Boi Terry
11-13-08, 10:48
1. Cytheria to come to Memphis as a provider.

2. To meet a provider that is a squirter.

3. To stay healthy and to prosper.

4. For our great providers to stay healthy and to prosper.

5. For this forum to stay 5 steps ahead of you know who.

6. For every monger to treat the deserving 5 stars like the jewels that they are.

7. For the providers to not deny services to certain nationalities.

8. For Belladonna to come to Memphis as a provider.

9. To get squirted on.

Andrew1
11-13-08, 14:16

9. To get squirted on.[/QUOTE]

See earlier report, Chrissy will squirt all over you if you'd like...

Big Boi Terry
11-13-08, 15:00

9. To get squirted on.See earlier report, Chrissy will squirt all over you if you'd like...[/QUOTE]I'll remember to wear my raincoat (lol)

Tim Tom
11-13-08, 15:09
Anyone used to see Jamie in her midtown apartment? She was about 5'10", fit as anyone I've ever met, about 40 years old, former marine. Tried to call and old number recently and it's disconnected. Just wondering if anyone had any info on her. Didn't know if she still did massages or anything anymore.

Thanks for any info.

TT

NotNine
11-13-08, 15:38
Lexi Love is a big time squirter. She is out of Birmingham but visits Memphis. She is very well reviewed on the regular places. I saw her once in my dreams and it was a real treat. She quirted while I was eating her. She moved myhead just in time because she thought I wouldn't like it in my mouth but I still got a little taste of it. I'm not talking about a little splash like some girls. This is a full blast of fluid. She had a towel under her on the bed to keep it from getting drenched. She swuirted 3 more times during our time together. Two times while she was on top of me. That was a neat experience also. Having that hot fluid come gushing out and run down your balls. She is great, nice conversation, she really likes what she does and multiple pops are just fine with her.

1. Cytheria to come to Memphis as a provider.

9. To get squirted on.

Clubking01
11-13-08, 17:25
...I would in no way jeopardize their family or work situation, but I would like to be treated as a friend.

I never contact my guys first. The only contact made is when they reach out to me. I guess I am a bit different. I like to have a personal relationship with my guys.

You sound like my kind of escort, sweetie. I appreciate a girl who can be like a friend, but still respects her clients enough to not hassle them. I take calls from only a couple select girls whom I know pretty well (you know who you are), and they are welcome to call me anytime. Otherwise, I believe in the client initiating the conversation to set up an encounter.

Tammy4u
11-13-08, 17:35
There are a few of us out there who think the same way you do, I always have and always will.

I have to agree with the guys on most of the posts so far. If you are paying for a service and the girl "gets in trouble", I feel it's her responsibility. She should have taken the proper precautions. It comes with the job.

As far as don't share real name or personal information, I don't agree in all cases. I like for my guys to treat me as a friend. I would in no way jeopardize their family or work situation, but I would like to be treated as a friend.

Cat Daddy #2
11-13-08, 17:48

I would have if she wasn"t due on 11/30.

Gorillla
11-13-08, 20:11
Reguardless you paid her to leave. She wasn't on her game so she losses. Or like I said. She's tryin to grift you.

I would have if she wasn"t due on 11/30.

Shadow Fox
11-13-08, 23:56
Is there a place here in Memphis to go take a DNA test without going through DHS? Theres got to be a better way. I love this forum. You guys are so helpful.If you honestly want to throw somebody off the track, use the alibi network.
www.alibinetwork.com

It costs about the same as a really, really good 'dream'. The Virtual Doctor's office is a great package- or so I'm told. Ask for a couple official looking pieces of paper, saying you had testicle cancer, and have no way of fathering kids. A couple real people on the other end who are paid to lie for you and cover your butt, and presto! The girl's off to pester somebody else. If it works for the people of our military, it'll work for you. It will also help with pesky spouses, and lazy investigators who don't follow up on things. They do 'rescue calls', also-in case you need a quick excuse to leave someplace. It's good stuff to have access to-you know, just in case.

I wonder if I am a bad person for telling about this.

Curious142
11-14-08, 11:32
Hobbyists DONATE for a certain amount of anonymity, that is why it is called a 'girlfriend experience' and not a girlfriend, or wife. All of the pleasure with none of the NAGING, AGONIZING PAIN! (lmao unless this is part of the whole experience. In which case count me out! ) this is her responsibility. But on the flip side, you my friend should keep it covered. To many bugs out there you could get a hold of. Or rather could get a hold of you.

Cat Daddy #2
11-14-08, 12:28
If you honestly want to throw somebody off the track, use the alibi network.
www.alibinetwork.com

It costs about the same as a really, really good 'dream'. The Virtual Doctor's office is a great package- or so I'm told. Ask for a couple official looking pieces of paper, saying you had testicle cancer, and have no way of fathering kids. A couple real people on the other end who are paid to lie for you and cover your butt, and presto! The girl's off to pester somebody else. If it works for the people of our military, it'll work for you. It will also help with pesky spouses, and lazy investigators who don't follow up on things. They do 'rescue calls', also-in case you need a quick excuse to leave someplace. It's good stuff to have access to-you know, just in case.

I wonder if I am a bad person for telling about this.

This is so damn cool. I haven"t got any calls lately but soon as this shit pops up again its on.

Tupelo Honey
11-14-08, 12:53
You sound like my kind of escort, sweetie. I appreciate a girl who can be like a friend, but still respects her clients enough to not hassle them. I take calls from only a couple select girls whom I know pretty well (you know who you are), and they are welcome to call me anytime. Otherwise, I believe in the client initiating the conversation to set up an encounter.Yeah I am trying to get started and that's MY dream. To find just a few regular guys and just leave it at that.

If you can see a guy more than once or twice you get to know their likes and dislikes and it makes the experience so much better.

Shadow Fox
11-15-08, 18:58
This is so damn cool. I haven"t got any calls lately but soon as this shit pops up again its on.No problem. I figure it's easier for you to hide $$ from your wife for Alibi-net, than it is to explain to your wife why 'pookie' saw you shelling out $$$$$ at the clinic with some random woman. Less drama, and no hostility. In the future, though, be more careful. You can see sexy, but you can't see crazy.

I only wish some lady in Memphis knew about Tantric Massage...sigh..:) Oh well.

Andy Crew
11-17-08, 04:29
I've done the kama sutra (most everything I wanted anyway) and I do have a tantric learning partner.

But I could always use another one.

Tantric is high on my "To Do List".

bbIf someone knows tantric massage and kama sutra. You'll definitely be my regular. I've definitely missed that since I moved to this area and no one around here really knows the real tantric technique.

Be safe

AC

Shadow Fox
11-17-08, 18:04
I've done the kama sutra (most everything I wanted anyway) and I do have a tantric learning partner.

But I could always use another one.

Tantric is high on my "To Do List".

bbIf you're good with the 'what the hell was that, oh hell yeah do it again' way of thinking, then I believe we'll be sharing a few cups of tea. Yes, I think we could do lunch.

HaveItYourWay
11-20-08, 14:59
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/nov/20/suspect-drives-off-in-cops-decoy-car/

CHeck this link out. Ole girl stole the vice car and flipped it and then ran. Ladies, don't do that!

One Time
11-21-08, 14:58
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/nov/20/suspect-drives-off-in-cops-decoy-car/

CHeck this link out. Ole girl stole the vice car and flipped it and then ran. Ladies, don't do that!

Damn that's funny. I saw her out on EP near Iris/Southern Inn. Said she needed to get home to be there when kids got out of school.

C Note2
11-21-08, 15:45
Damn that's funny. I saw her out on EP near Iris/Southern Inn. Said she needed to get home to be there when kids got out of school.

Best part is where the uc leaves the trunk running when he pretends to get the room. I can just him saying " Oh shit"

PoppaDiddy
11-21-08, 17:35
Does anyone have a review? Menu, services, donations, any and all info would be appreciated. I'm probably gonna TOFTT this weekend but a little recon never hurts.

Stay safe,

Pops

Big Boi Terry
11-21-08, 18:29
Does anyone have a review? Menu, services, donations, any and all info would be appreciated. I'm probably gonna TOFTT this weekend but a little recon never hurts.

Stay safe,

PopsBy all means see Ayianna. She is a real sweetheart and is as cute as in her photos. If you can afford it by all means get her with her doubles partner and you will go home with a BIG smile on your face. My session was very relaxed and unrushed and very very good. Her rates are in line with every 5 star in this area, but like I said earlier about her and her doubles partner, if you like your providers cute and with nice little bodies and know how to perform in everyway, go see her (them) but if you don't like that kinda stuff, stay away.

Peter_Girth
11-22-08, 15:46

Good for her, too bad they caught her.

Peter_Girth
11-22-08, 16:06

I'm surprised nobody has given you THIS piece of advice.....TALK TO A FUCKING LAWYER ABOUT THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

If she has a phone number from an actual provider who has your billing information, she has all she needs to track you down if she really thinks you are the daddy. Changing phone numbers will not matter in the long run.

Things you should not do:

(1) Do not contact her again EVER. Make her initiate any contact. Change your phone number and make HER take the initiative if she wants to track you down. Unless she actually thinks you ARE the daddy and is not just trying to shake you down, she will not go to the expense and trouble of hiring a lawyer, getting a court order for the phone records, ect to track you down.

(2) Do NOT volunteer to take any paternity test. Make her track you down and get a court order for any paternity test. Again, unless she actually thinks you ARE the daddy and not just trying to shake you down, she will not go to the trouble.

(3) Do NOT give her any money for anything ever again, PERIOD, unless it is to comply with a court order for child support.

(4) If she DOES manage to track you down, do not even speak to her except to give her your attorney's contact info. Then hang up the phone immediately and change your phone number again.

(5) Do not admit you ever had sex with her or that you paid her for sex, unless you are on the stand in a courtroom or are giving a sworn deposition. In all other instances take the 5th on any question posed to you by anyone, especially those posed by LEO. You DO have the right to remain SILENT, and it is in your best interest to do so. If more people knew how to keep their mouths shut the prisons would not be full to overflowing.

Chances are she has a list as long as your arm of guys who COULD have knocked her up. It is highly unlikely she will be able to track ALL of them down and force them to submit to a paternity test. And once a judge hears HER side of the story, he is not likely to round up half the town and force them to submit to a paternity test.

Dude, you might have to lawyer up and play hardball with this one. Probably not, but maybe. You should start setting aside a little war chest that your SO does not know about to finance the venture. And just in case you should start thinking about how to protect your assets in case the whole thing gets in front of a judge. Once that happens the cat is out of the bag, you will probably be looking at court ordered child support on top of divorce and shit. I am not advocating cashing out 401k, IRA, bank & brokerage accounts, ect and hiding the money, but folks have been known to do that sort of thing.

And if all else fails and you ARE the daddy, I guess you have to actually BE the daddy. Unless you WANT your offspring being raised by her, you will need to sue her for custody and for child support. And expect it to degenerate to a shit-slinging competition. Just because it was a business transaction does not relieve you of the responsibility for leaving your tadpoles behind. And I don't think there is a prostitution defense for paternity in a civil lawsuit. But you definitely need to be talking to a lawyer about this REAL soon.

Peter_Girth
11-22-08, 16:22

In the first place, unless you are relatively certain you actually ARE the daddy, don't offer to pay for anything. Besides at 8+ months you would be offering to pay for a DELIVERY, not an ABORTION.

Nomadic1
11-22-08, 17:50
By all means see Ayianna. She is a real sweetheart and is as cute as in her photos. If you can afford it by all means get her with her doubles partner and you will go home with a BIG smile on your face. My session was very relaxed and unrushed and very very good. Her rates are in line with every 5 star in this area, but like I said earlier about her and her doubles partner, if you like your providers cute and with nice little bodies and know how to perform in everyway, go see her (them) but if you don't like that kinda stuff, stay away.All this time I thought she was a fake, all this time I've been missing out.

I even called her awhile back but thought I was setting myself up for a set up. When all along it was a hookup. Damn. Thank goodness for this board

Mechanic
11-22-08, 23:05
Pineapple has shown up on new orleans craigs list, wonder where peaches is, LOL

Mechanic
11-23-08, 09:57
Looks like pineapple has shown up in New Orleans using a differant name, wonder where she has been hidding.

Whos That Girl
11-23-08, 15:46
Looks like pineapple has shown up in New Orleans using a differant name, wonder where she has been hidding.That is someone stealing her pics. She is still in Las Vegas.

Whos That Girl
11-23-08, 15:49
Looks like pineapple has shown up in New Orleans using a differant name, wonder where she has been hidding.I talked to her a little while ago & she said this girl stole pics off of her ******* page.

Clubking01
11-26-08, 15:41
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

...to all hobbyists and providers....

Shakkazulu
11-26-08, 17:03
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

...to all hobbyists and providers....http://www.eluid.org/news/happy-thanksgiving.jpg

Member #4714
11-30-08, 16:59
Hey whats some of the websites you guys have found that has some local girls on them? Any reason I should try fling or AFF again? Are there any others that are better? Plentyoffish is a good one but those girls are looking to get married! I'm sure there's a few others out that ya'll have found.

Feel free to PM me cause most of the sites will get XXXX'd out by Jackson. Can't say that I blame him for that either.

lost_inboystown
11-30-08, 19:19
http://www.eluid.org/news/happy-thanksgiving.jpg

Wyldhorses
11-30-08, 23:02
Hey whats some of the websites you guys have found that has some local girls on them? Any reason I should try fling or AFF again? Are there any others that are better? Plentyoffish is a good one but those girls are looking to get married! I'm sure there's a few others out that ya'll have found.

Feel free to PM me cause most of the sites will get XXXX'd out by Jackson. Can't say that I blame him for that either.

There are also some hookers advertising on plentyoffish in memphis. Hershey has an ad on there, as does Michelle and Escada. They make it known in the ad and when you contact them that you have to pay them in so many words. With the crackdown on CL we may see more hookers posting on plentyoffish.

Tupelo Honey
11-30-08, 23:48
Damn never thought of using POF

Two Nutts
12-02-08, 15:52
http://www.eluid.org/news/happy-thanksgiving.jpgTHATS EITHER A BIG DICK OR VERY SMALL TURKEY

Sonoman6611
12-02-08, 16:05
THATS EITHER A BIG DICK OR VERY SMALL TURKEYQuestion would be: How is he going to get the Salmonella washed off? Bleach is not going to feel very good on the unit.

Iceman61
12-03-08, 00:03
THATS EITHER A BIG DICK OR VERY SMALL TURKEYMaybe one of those small Cornish Hens. LOL

Chere8808
12-04-08, 13:27
THATS EITHER A BIG DICK OR VERY SMALL TURKEYThat was a realy sick pic. Huh nasty that just don't look right at all!

Shakkazulu
12-04-08, 17:15
AAAHHAHAHAH
Just kidding sugar tits!
I am glad you're back in town!
WILL CALL SOON!
LATER!

That was a realy sick pic. Huh nasty that just don't look right at all!

Chere8808
12-04-08, 22:08
AAAHHAHAHAH
Just kidding sugar tits!
I am glad you're back in town!
WILL CALL SOON!
LATER!I''m not in Memphis. I will let you know when i come back though.

Tupelo Honey
12-10-08, 15:12
There are several guys that are too far away for me to meet for a little in person fun right now. So I was toying around with the idea of a few webcam shows to let the guys know what I am all about.

I love to have sex and love to be watched, so maybe a I can make a little extra with a few online shows.

What do you think? Let me know.

Shakkazulu
12-11-08, 13:31
There are several guys that are too far away for me to meet for a little in person fun right now. So I was toying around with the idea of a few webcam shows to let the guys know what I am all about.

I love to have sex and love to be watched, so maybe a I can make a little extra with a few online shows.

What do you think? Let me know.Start by posting photos here!

Tupelo Honey
12-11-08, 14:00
If you like curves, you will love me.

Cat Daddy #2
12-12-08, 11:34
If you like curves, you will love me.

I would say these pics would be best suited for the Escort Classified Ad section of this forum as this is section is for general information. Thats where all other escorts post any pics.

Tupelo Honey
12-12-08, 14:02
If you had noticed the previous few posts you would have noticed that I was asking about opinions concerning doing webcam shows. One guy wanted to see a pic before giving his opinion.

I wasn't advertising with the pics in this forum.

Shakkazulu
12-12-08, 17:52
Saw this one.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/954974442.html

and this one.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/954959059.html

And a WSW and 3 BSW closer to Getwell almost Winchester

I was going too fast to recognize.

I guess I had better learn to slow down and smell - the - roses.

That is all.

Big Dickcheney
12-12-08, 20:22
Anybody seen Shannon Shines off of CL?

Been out of the loop for a while and I am looking for her?

BootyCall
12-12-08, 23:43
If you had noticed the previous few posts you would have noticed that I was asking about opinions concerning doing webcam shows. One guy wanted to see a pic before giving his opinion.

I wasn't advertising with the pics in this forum.
Looked like it to me. If they wanted pics. PM pics to them.
My .02
BC

Tupelo Honey
12-13-08, 13:24
Well it didn't occur to me to send them in a PM.

I didn't realize that it would offend people by sharing a picture of myself.

Troubles
12-13-08, 19:00
at all Tupelo Honey, i enjoyed your pics

BigBubbaBobby
12-13-08, 19:05
Anybody seen Shannon Shines off of CL?

Been out of the loop for a while and I am looking for her?Yes, and steer clear! Plenty of other much better providers!

Gate Keeper
12-14-08, 00:58
I would say these pics would be best suited for the Escort Classified Ad section of this forum as this is section is for general information. Thats where all other escorts post any pics.Ya Cat Daddy I 2nd that, plus she needs to post on the MS seeing she do not provide service in the M-town.

Tupelo Honey
12-14-08, 12:16
Ya Cat Daddy I 2nd that, plus she needs to post on the MS seeing she do not provide service in the M-town.I never said I wouldn't travel to Memphis. I said I am not able to at this time. I have to get more established before traveling.

Cat Daddy #2
12-14-08, 13:33
I never said I wouldn't travel to Memphis. I said I am not able to at this time. I have to get more established before traveling.

With the services that you offer and to whom they are offered I would go so far as to say you are way to conservative to ever be established in Memphis.
Maybe Northeast Mississpi might be your best bet. I am not being critical of you just don"t get bent out of shape about that. I am clearly making an observation about what you have written on your website and what you have said on these threads. I think you are a great person. Its take special type person to be an escort because she/he must cater to all and any requests. Most all escorts in M-Town with them anything goes. I do hope you much success and hope you are not offended in any way. I am clearly just basing this on what you have alreadY stated.

Merry Christmas

CD#2

Tupelo Honey
12-14-08, 15:26
I am not getting bent out of shape at all. If we all didn't state our opinions on here there would be no board. I don't mind sharing my opinion or hearing the opinions of others. We can't all be the same or like the same things.

Variety is what makes the world go 'round.

Hugs and kisses to you all.

Cat Daddy #2
12-15-08, 11:35
I am not getting bent out of shape at all. If we all didn't state our opinions on here there would be no board. I don't mind sharing my opinion or hearing the opinions of others. We can't all be the same or like the same things.

Variety is what makes the world go 'round.

Hugs and kisses to you all.

Right, I always said you were kewl.

Wandysaku
12-17-08, 23:39
Has any of you checked out CL's Casual Encounters section?

It caught my eye recently, and wanted some outside input before I checked deeper into it.

Bluffcity Guy
12-18-08, 15:30

It caught my eye recently, and wanted some outside input before I checked deeper into it.I usually cast an eye in Casual Encounters every other day or so. IME, mostly spammers for cam or dating websites. I haven't seen any providers advertising there vice Erotic Services, but recently I've not had time to read every ad in Casual Encounters. I suspect if there were significant provider postings there we'd hear about it by now.

KinkyMemphism
12-19-08, 11:22

It caught my eye recently, and wanted some outside input before I checked deeper into it.

I check it out daily . I have only seen on provider on there a while back . Other than that the ads I responded to were all spammers. I think the only non spammers on there are the men and the m4m ads.

Curious142
12-19-08, 11:50

It caught my eye recently, and wanted some outside input before I checked deeper into it.I have to agree, everything i have seen has been spam.

Kinkyguy2008
12-19-08, 12:23
Have had a lot of success there. Several I have met were free providers. You have to be able to discern the fake ads from the real ones.

GL & Happy Hunting

Banger Hard
12-19-08, 12:38

It caught my eye recently, and wanted some outside input before I checked deeper into it.It is mostly spammers, but if you post an interesting ad with a pic, you will get some female response. I've tried it 4x in the last year, and it has lead to 3 encounters, all legit (not pay4play). Never had any success without posting a pic though. Response was from somewhat older (late 30's early 40's), usually married, but definitely worth the time. Any reply from young or super-hot is a scam and can be deleted.

Member #4073
12-19-08, 17:19
It is mostly spammers, but if you post an interesting ad with a pic, you will get some female response. I've tried it 4x in the last year, and it has lead to 3 encounters, all legit (not pay4play). Never had any success without posting a pic though. Response was from somewhat older (late 30's early 40's), usually married, but definitely worth the time. Any reply from young or super-hot is a scam and can be deleted.I have to agree it is mostly spam but I posted yesterday offering a "Sugar Daddy" deal with benefits and got one (and only one) reply from seemingly nice girl over in Arkansas who is going through a divorce and is short on cash. I replied back and we are going to try and hook up in Memphis soon. May or may not work out but her picture was cute even if it did include her now estranged husband.

Stay safe for the Holidays!

MM

Gorillla
12-19-08, 20:12
I am always scared of the ROB scenarios that these "meets" can bring.. In our world there's never a sure thing but if it's legit tell her you have a few "friends".

I have to agree it is mostly spam but I posted yesterday offering a "Sugar Daddy" deal with benefits and got one (and only one) reply from seemingly nice girl over in Arkansas who is going through a divorce and is short on cash. I replied back and we are going to try and hook up in Memphis soon. May or may not work out but her picture was cute even if it did include her now estranged husband.

Stay safe for the Holidays!

MM

Hawg Fan1
12-24-08, 15:51
Well starting the end of Jan. I will be in Memphis for a month. I'm beginning to act like a kid in a candy store. So many to choose from that all look so sweet. I just can't make my mind up where to start. Guess I will have to sample quite a few. Man I wish I was headed there tomorrow. Well actually I will be there Friday for the weekend but will have my SO with me. Kinda put a damper on dreaming you know.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

Hawg

Ecl3688
12-31-08, 00:03
Anyone seen this lady?

I've emailed her but she doesnt reply.

Maybe I'm using an old email addy.

Teapot15
12-31-08, 19:36
Anyone seen this lady?

I think her name is Anna, she is legit and has decent reviews. She and Alissa are friends as I recall. I haven't heard of her being around in a while though.

Tumbling Dice8
12-31-08, 20:28
Anyone seen this lady?

She's gone by a variety of names, including Anna and Kerri. I'm not sure what name she is currently using or what her status is but there are providers here that would know.

Anyway, here is her website from not too long ago:

http://www.passionateseduction.com/

Peter_Girth
01-01-09, 15:43
Anyone seen this lady?

She certainly has some nice curves. I could spare some tadpoles for her.

Teapot15
01-01-09, 19:09
She certainly has some nice curves. I could spare some tadpoles for her.

If I wanted to pay the $3.+ per hour she wants!

Tumbling Dice8
01-02-09, 02:52
If I wanted to pay the $3.+ per hour she wants!

Those probably aren't her current rates. I'm sure thats what she was probably used to getting when she was on memphis web girls and so thats probably what she started out asking when she put up her own site. It was the standard price for many of the better escorts for a long time but obviously that has changed in the past couple of years. Anway, that website might have been up more than a year ago or so, not really sure.

Wyldhorses
01-02-09, 11:08
Those probably aren't her current rates. I'm sure thats what she was probably used to getting when she was on memphis web girls and so thats probably what she started out asking when she put up her own site. It was the standard price for many of the better escorts for a long time but obviously that has changed in the past couple of years. Anway, that website might have been up more than a year ago or so, not really sure.

And remember, the prices on their sites are like the prices on the stickers of new cars. You really must negotiate and it is expected. If you don't you are a sucker, just like the guy who walks onto the car lot and pays the sticker price.

Sinbadd
01-02-09, 19:53
And remember, the prices on their sites are like the prices on the stickers of new cars. You really must negotiate and it is expected. If you don't you are a sucker, just like the guy who walks onto the car lot and pays the sticker price.

A car's performance is not going to suffer because you negotiated hard for a lower price . . .

Teapot15
01-02-09, 20:23
A car's performance is not going to suffer because you negotiated hard for a lower price . . .

On average, I usually have a bad enough time when I monger. I can only imagine how much worse it would be if I tried to pay less.

Then again, at least I'd (almost) get what I paid for...

Wyldhorses
01-03-09, 02:28
On average, I usually have a bad enough time when I monger. I can only imagine how much worse it would be if I tried to pay less.

Then again, at least I'd (almost) get what I paid for...

I see your point, but we are talking about a girl who is asking $350 per hour. She would have to be Beyonce for me to pay her that much.

$350 per hour in this economy? That is crazy.

Bluffcity Guy
01-03-09, 12:19
I see your point, but we are talking about a girl who is asking $350 per hour. She would have to be Beyonce for me to pay her that much.

$350 per hour in this economy? That is crazy.To judge what real porn stars charge for an hour's "companionship", Beyonce would be giving it away at $350/hour.

The ladies listed on this web page for an LA escort agency:

http://www.bodymiracle.com/seemore/indexrates2007.html

are all porn stars (at least some of them are, for sure--I recognize their names). Note that most of them are charging around $1600/hour, and the lowest hourly rate you see on that page is $1400/hour.

There are a lot more guys with more money than sense out there, even in this economy.

Teapot15
01-04-09, 11:21
To judge what real porn stars charge for an hour's "companionship", Beyonce would be giving it away at $350/hour.

are all porn stars (at least some of them are, for sure--I recognize their names). Note that most of them are charging around $1600/hour, and the lowest hourly rate you see on that page is $1400/hour.

There are a lot more guys with more money than sense out there, even in this economy.

Sorry fellas- aint NO pussy worth that much to me... Even if I had that kind of money to waste. Novelty only goes so far, that far surpasses it.

Tumbling Dice8
01-04-09, 12:23
Sorry fellas- aint NO pussy worth that much to me... Even if I had that kind of money to waste. Novelty only goes so far, that far surpasses it.

Its been said before but those are agency/service rates. If you get them when they tour, they are much cheaper than that.

Bluffcity Guy
01-04-09, 13:43
Sorry fellas- aint NO pussy worth that much to me... Even if I had that kind of money to waste. Novelty only goes so far, that far surpasses it.Oh, I agree, completely.

But I also agree that ladies have the right to set their own rates, that I have the right to try to negotiate them if I want, and that a lady has the right either to accept my attempt to negotiate or to laugh in my face and say that her rates are not negotiable, period. It's called "free market capitalism", Gawd love it.

I don't know if it's just me, or if it's them (I. E. , the few ladies I've tried to bargain with), but the couple times I've tried negotiating with providers, they have not laughed in my face, but instead gotten extremely insulted when I tried, and more-or-less banned me (for life? I may yet try to find out) from seeing them. On the other hand, when I inquired to one lady who was visiting Memphis a few years ago (since retired, alas, or I'd provide some contact info), I simply politely told her that I couldn't afford what she was charging then, and that I hoped to see her on a future visit, and then she came back with a reduced price that was very reasonable. So maybe it's all in the approach.

Bluffcity Guy
01-04-09, 13:48
Its been said before but those are agency/service rates. If you get them when they tour, they are much cheaper than that.The ladies on the webpage I cited were pretty much all big name porn stars. I'm not aware that they tour, or at least I'm not moving in the circles where they announce that they tour. FWIW, I've never seen a porn star whose name that I recognize name an hourly figure that didn't have four digits in it (and the decimal at the end of that four digit string :D ), even when she was on tour.

Then again, I don't seem to get the information about their tours, so maybe small sample size issues apply.

Memphis Salami
01-04-09, 16:13

are all porn stars (at least some of them are, for sure--I recognize their names). Note that most of them are charging around $1600/hour, and the lowest hourly rate you see on that page is $1400/hour.Nina Hartley fetches $1,800??? She was doing porn in the late 80's or early 90's. She's got to be in her mid 40's if not 50 by now. She didn't look good then. She surely can't look good now.

I was somewhat surprised to see Teri Weigel's name. She was one of the biggest names in porn in the early 90's. I wonder what she looks like now.

The maximum rate of $1,850 is for Tabitha Stevens. I wonder is this rate is due mostly to her several appearances on Howard Stern over the years. She's had more plastic surgery than Joan Rivers and Michael Jackson combined.

Robflan
01-04-09, 16:31
Anyone had any time with this girl? Is she for real?

DoubleWhopper
01-04-09, 17:43
Sorry fellas- aint NO pussy worth that much to me... Even if I had that kind of money to waste. Novelty only goes so far, that far surpasses it.I'll co-sign on that. The ONLY difference between $1400/hr. coochie and $100/hr. coochie is . . . um . . . $1300.

But if there are those willing - and able - to pay that kind of money, more power to 'em.

Stocking Lover
01-04-09, 23:17
Nina Hartley fetches $1,800??? She was doing porn in the late 80's or early 90's. She's got to be in her mid 40's if not 50 by now. She didn't look good then. She surely can't look good now.

I have to admit that personally I always had a bit of a crush on Nina Hartley. In fact there is a local provider who met Ms. Hartley in Nashville if I'm not mistaken. Granted I grew up on late 70's and early 80's porn. I guess I'm telling my age. She, Annette Haven, Vanessa Del Rio, Seka, Ginger and Amber Lynn....excuse me while I wax nostalgic for a moment.

SL

Ron21
01-04-09, 23:49
I have to admit that personally I always had a bit of a crush on Nina Hartley. In fact there is a local provider who met Ms. Hartley in Nashville if I'm not mistaken. Granted I grew up on late 70's and early 80's porn. I guess I'm telling my age. She, Annette Haven, Vanessa Del Rio, Seka, Ginger and Amber Lynn....excuse me while I wax nostalgic for a moment.

SLHigh School and SEKA.

Such memories! LOL

Spryguy23
01-04-09, 23:59
I was somewhat surprised to see Teri Weigel's name. She was one of the biggest names in porn in the early 90's. I wonder what she looks like now.It wasn't that long ago, probably in the mid 90's that the porn queens would be featured in the Gentlemen's clubs for special one week bookings. I remember them, I've got pictures of several of these ladies on my lap, & Teri Weigel was one of them. They most frequently were booked by the old Tiffany's and it was there I encountered Ginger Lynn, Bunny Blue, Elizabeth Hilden (Pet of the Year), Julia Hays, and Tina Cheri. They would show up in the clubs to drum up SRO attendance, and you could even get a polaroid with them for $10 or so. Occasionally, they would raffle off for a lap dance, or you could have purchased a lap dance from Miss Weigel for $100. Back then, I couldn't afford it, but was tempted to do so, just to see if she squealed and wailed like she did in all the XXX films she performed in.

I recall once Angela Summers appearing at what is now the Gold Club, too! Man, those were the days you could rub elbows (and other body parts) with some of porn's finest, and Memphis was a major city for them. Nowadays, $1500 to fulfill some dude's fantasy for an hour is a lot "easier"!

Just memories!

Clubking01
01-05-09, 00:10

SL

The Allen girls and Christy Canyon were my personal favorites!

Secretshoppa
01-05-09, 04:33
Sorry fellas- aint NO pussy worth that much to me... Even if I had that kind of money to waste. Novelty only goes so far, that far surpasses it.Hell, you can find some of the black porn stars on CL for way cheaper.

Personally I'm starting to like amateur porn more. With exception to the Bangbro's internet stuff. All the spitting on dicks and corny story lines are getting to old to me.

I don't need to pay astronomical amounts to fuck a chick, then a week later to forget the experience.

SS

David469
01-05-09, 09:25
Brit (Brittany) Morgan - porn star in late 80's early 90's is from Memphis. We used to date (non-escort type date) before she left for LA in 86ish.

We still get them coming through periodically but they are on the down low.

It wasn't that long ago, probably in the mid 90's that the porn queens would be featured in the Gentlemen's clubs for special one week bookings. I remember them, I've got pictures of several of these ladies on my lap, & Teri Weigel was one of them. They most frequently were booked by the old Tiffany's and it was there I encountered Ginger Lynn, Bunny Blue, Elizabeth Hilden (Pet of the Year), Julia Hays, and Tina Cheri. They would show up in the clubs to drum up SRO attendance, and you could even get a polaroid with them for $10 or so. Occasionally, they would raffle off for a lap dance, or you could have purchased a lap dance from Miss Weigel for $100. Back then, I couldn't afford it, but was tempted to do so, just to see if she squealed and wailed like she did in all the XXX films she performed in.

I recall once Angela Summers appearing at what is now the Gold Club, too! Man, those were the days you could rub elbows (and other body parts) with some of porn's finest, and Memphis was a major city for them. Nowadays, $1500 to fulfill some dude's fantasy for an hour is a lot "easier"!

Just memories!

Boogie Van
01-05-09, 11:00
Back in the day I caught Christy Canyon, Nina Hartley, Ginger Lynn, Chloe and quite a few others on the stages of Platinum and Tiffany's. Still have a few of the polaroids. Saw one named Jenteal at Tiffany's once that accidently kicked my friend in the forehead with her stripper boots. He looked funny walking back from the stage dazed with a red spot on his forehead.

I even saw an young Jenna Jameson at the Gold Club. She was walking around with the stick of a tootsie pop sticking out her vagina, trying to trade it for a $20 tip. Had to lower it to $10 before someone took it. Went from her vagina, to her mouth, back to the vag, and then straight into dude's mouth.

Man I miss the good ol' days.

Sinbadd
01-05-09, 16:16
Back in the day I caught Christy Canyon, Nina Hartley, Ginger Lynn, Chloe and quite a few others on the stages of Platinum and Tiffany's. Still have a few of the polaroids. Saw one named Jenteal at Tiffany's once that accidently kicked my friend in the forehead with her stripper boots. He looked funny walking back from the stage dazed with a red spot on his forehead.

I even saw an young Jenna Jameson at the Gold Club. She was walking around with the stick of a tootsie pop sticking out her vagina, trying to trade it for a $20 tip. Had to lower it to $10 before someone took it. Went from her vagina, to her mouth, back to the vag, and then straight into dude's mouth.

Man I miss the good ol' days.

That brings back some memories of mammaries....

Saw Ginger at the Gold Club, probably 1993 or so, won her shirt for making the most noise, didn't bid on her panties . . .

Saw young Jenna there too about the same time . . . got a lap dance (at regullar price!) that I remember to this day. Asked about take out, but the number it took to get even a "come back tomorrow and we'll talk" was out of my league...

Lrdnitro
01-05-09, 17:58
The Allen girls and Christy Canyon were my personal favorites!
Tiffany Mynxx:)

John Scates
01-06-09, 00:25
She works with her sometimes boyfriend on a fishing boat charter service in Key West, FL

I was somewhat surprised to see Teri Weigel's name. She was one of the biggest names in porn in the early 90's. I wonder what she looks like now.

Iceman61
01-06-09, 01:04
Jenna Jameson was one of the girls that was on my list but I never got to meet her. I did get to meet Ginger Lynn & Raquel Darrian...still have the pics of those 2 in my lap. My ex's would just roll their eyes when they found those while rummaging threw my dresser drawers.

Robertj3886
01-07-09, 02:44
I am going to Chicago later this month and was wondering if anyone has been up there lately and what was going on up there.

Any info appreciated.

Peter_Girth
01-10-09, 16:16
Pure Passion on Brooks occasionally advertises the appearance of a porn star on their sign. I remember seeing Angel Kelly listed there once not too long ago. Purple Passion also, and other black female porn stars from the late 80's and 90's. I would have loved to have fucked Angel Kelly or Sahara from that era. I bet Angel Kelly still looks pretty good, she always was firm and fit.

Lrdnitro
01-11-09, 11:54
Pure Passion on Brooks occasionally advertises the appearance of a porn star on their sign. I remember seeing Angel Kelly listed there once not too long ago. Purple Passion also, and other black female porn stars from the late 80's and 90's. I would have loved to have fucked Angel Kelly or Sahara from that era. I bet Angel Kelly still looks pretty good, she always was firm and fit.
You know there was a chick from memphis that made it big in porn. It was back in the late 80's early 90's if her name comes to me i'll post it.

C Note2
01-11-09, 12:22
You know there was a chick from memphis that made it big in porn. It was back in the late 80's early 90's if her name comes to me i'll post it.

There was a Britney Morgan who made some movies. not a lot but some. she use to work the peep show downtown behind the glass. A platinum blonde with a great rack, sweet southern voice and nice backside. Is that her?

Ready Tn
01-11-09, 20:02
High School and SEKA.

Such memories! LOLWOW, Seka... have not heard that name in a long time

Think Seka is like Elvis. The first that really did it right!

Amber Lynn perfection?

Just some thoughts from the more mature crowd

David469
01-12-09, 13:29
That would be her. I miss her! Great kisser and sensual lover and kinky as hell.

There was a Britney Morgan who made some movies. not a lot but some. she use to work the peep show downtown behind the glass. A platinum blonde with a great rack, sweet southern voice and nice backside. Is that her?

One Time
01-12-09, 18:12
Saw a segment on youtube and some comments that good ol' Angel Kelly lives here in memphis. Has a daughter, not sure if married or not.

Licker 4369
01-12-09, 18:58
I am going to Chicago later this month and was wondering if anyone has been up there lately and what was going on up there.

Any info appreciated.

Chicago has a large selection! And escorts from all over come there! Depends on your likes PM me I give ya as much info as I can!

Blu Br
01-12-09, 19:13
That would be her. I miss her! Great kisser and sensual lover and kinky as hell.Brit was amazing. That brings back a lot of exciting times, right? Does anyone know if she is around?

David469
01-13-09, 10:53
I heard the same thing about Angel living in Memphis. I've tried to get to her for a couple of years and no one will give her up.

As for Brit, I lost contact with her in the late 80's after she moved to LA and got involved in porn. I was a a strip joint in 95 or so in a TX town and there were several porn stars there dancing and I talked to a couple of the girls and one just so happened to room with Brit a few years earlier and said she got messed up in heavy drugs and hasnt been seen in a while. Of course that was 13 years ago now too.

I'd sure love to see her again, but I'm sure she's changed for the worse compared to the way she was when we used to go out.

Brit was amazing. That brings back a lot of exciting times, right? Does anyone know if she is around?

mat2817
01-13-09, 23:18
http://profile.my pace.com/index.cfm?
fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=83717731

I couldn't figure out how to put the entire link on this posting. Just put those two lines together and on the first line add an s between my pace

One Time
01-14-09, 12:18
They are two separate subjects. But yes that is Angel Kelly, involved in hip hop promotions and stuff. My**ace page acting kinda young, but still looking good. Her age on the page says 37, LOL! I'm 39 and first saw her movies in at least 1989 when I was 19, so that would have made her 17. Maybe the age on the space page doesnt update.

Anyway on CL personals found this 19 y/o cutie from New Orleans and met with her yesterday. Very nice girl and good service, not SW is trying to get on at the 'right' strip club, rate about that line. 5ft6in 136pounds, cute. contact done initially thru email (real not spam, believe me guys). PM.

Wyldhorses
01-14-09, 12:33
They are two separate subjects. But yes that is Angel Kelly, involved in hip hop promotions and stuff. My**ace page acting kinda young, but still looking good. Her age on the page says 37, LOL! I'm 39 and first saw her movies in at least 1989 when I was 19, so that would have made her 17. Maybe the age on the space page doesnt update.

Anyway on CL personals found this 19 y/o cutie from New Orleans and met with her yesterday. Very nice girl and good service, not SW is trying to get on at the 'right' strip club, rate about that line. 5ft6in 136pounds, cute. contact done initially thru email (real not spam, believe me guys). PM.

She looks really cute. What section of CL personals was she in?

One Time
01-14-09, 14:42
She looks really cute. What section of CL personals was she in?
either casual encounters or women seeking men

Clubking01
01-14-09, 16:28
They are two separate subjects. But yes that is Angel Kelly, involved in hip hop promotions and stuff. My**ace page acting kinda young, but still looking good. Her age on the page says 37, LOL! I'm 39 and first saw her movies in at least 1989 when I was 19, so that would have made her 17. Maybe the age on the space page doesnt update... PM.

Man, what is it about women and lying about their age? I did a little internet research, and found Angel's birthday listed as 12/02/62 -- that would make her 46, not 37!

The Best
01-15-09, 11:57
Rip off Cash and Dash Girls are Back- January 14th

2 blonds , both in their early teens or worse younger.

In the NutBush Macon and National area.
They won't go anywhere but the Summer Motel.
She went into the office and in the inner door.
So I sped to the street "Back Door" and blocked it.
A LEO saw my stupid action and came up as she slammed the door.
Told her (LEO) that the motel was aiding the rip-off.
The girl came out claiming rape, but No room was rented and video
showed her smiling as she walked into office. DAM THAT VIDEO.

Oh a special point- I mark my money (all ten's) and photo copy at 125%
to avoid Federal issues. They found the money on her and in the innkeeper
cash drawer. With video and marked money she tried to blame the
innkeeper for putting her up to the crime... all for 20, duhhhhh !!!

Thanks for the video and marked money, I got lucky and drove away clean.
LEO did not need my info...

Read the rules--- Nuff said.

Bluffcity Guy
01-15-09, 15:24

2 blonds , both in their early teens or worse younger. If these girls are early teens or younger, be grateful they're doing the cash 'n dash. It'd be much, much more inconvenient to be caught in flagrante delicto with a girl that young.

Cheers,

bcg

Iceman61
01-16-09, 00:38
If these girls are early teens or younger, be grateful they're doing the cash 'n dash. It'd be much, much more inconvenient to be caught in flagrante delicto with a girl that young.

Cheers,

bcg

I was thinking the same thing. I'm still wondering how someone claims cash & dash to LEO without implicating yourself. Maybe I'm not thinking straight.

Nomadic1
01-16-09, 06:50
I was thinking the same thing. I'm still wondering how someone claims cash & dash to LEO without implicating yourself. Maybe I'm not thinking straight.I was thinking that too, maybe LEO wasnt thinking.

Bluffcity Guy
01-16-09, 11:28
I was thinking that too, maybe LEO wasnt thinking. LEO prioritizes, and (for example) if a SW or her pimp does a serious number on you, they may well overlook the misdemeanor (patronizing) in order to get a collar on the felony (theft, assault, whatever). Similarly if a hobbyist were to assault a provider.

Cheers,

bcg

Curious142
01-16-09, 14:46
I have to ask, what happened in your life that would have caused you to go to such an extent as to keep a photographic copy of all your cash? And once you spend it, what do you do with the saved image?

Damn there is no way in hell I could be that organized. LOL.

2 blonds, both in their early teens or worse younger.

In the NutBush Macon and National area.

They won't go anywhere but the Summer Motel.

She went into the office and in the inner door.

So I sped to the street "Back Door" and blocked it.

A LEO saw my stupid action and came up as she slammed the door.

Told her (LEO) that the motel was aiding the rip-off.

The girl came out claiming rape, but No room was rented and video showed her smiling as she walked into office. DAM THAT VIDEO.

Oh a special point- I mark my money (all ten's) and photo copy at 125% to avoid Federal issues. They found the money on her and in the innkeeper cash drawer. With video and marked money she tried to blame the innkeeper for putting her up to the crime. All for 20, duhhhhh!

Thanks for the video and marked money, I got lucky and drove away clean. LEO did not need my info.

Read the rules--- Nuff said.

Sonoman6611
01-17-09, 12:20
Just for the porn star fans, I see where Tatianna Stone is making a escort stop in Memphis soon. Search her name for her web site, plus she also has a m*spac* place. I'm passing so don't worry about me taking up someones time slot, lol..

Upstate76
01-17-09, 12:36
Just for the porn star fans, I see where Tatianna Stone is making a escort stop in Memphis soon. Search her name for her web site, plus she also has a m*spac* place. I'm passing so don't worry about me taking up someones time slot, lol..

Sonoman can you share the website with the information on Memphis tour (or PM me). The site that I came across has not been updated since 11/08.
Thanks

Peter_Girth
01-17-09, 15:52
Saw a segment on youtube and some comments that good ol' Angel Kelly lives here in memphis. Has a daughter, not sure if married or not.

Jeezus!! I would love to tap her. I wonder how to get in touch with her. She could make a fortune off of old horn dogs like me who remember from back in the day. She was one of my all time favorites.

Sonoman6611
01-17-09, 17:42
Sonoman can you share the website with the information on Memphis tour (or PM me). The site that I came across has not been updated since 11/08.
Thanks
Do a research with her name together and you may get a few different results. No dates are listed for Memphis so I would email her site.
Her web site is http://datetat(dot)com/photos.php. Fix the dot, with a .

Good luck.

Member #4714
01-17-09, 23:58
Well this afternoon I decided that I might have been a little harsh on Molly so I decided to give her one last chance. We met up and had a really good night together. Spent about 2 hours with her and it was well worth it. She was at the top of her game tonight.

CreamySilk2003
01-18-09, 10:01
Well this afternoon I decided that I might have been a little harsh on Molly so I decided to give her one last chance. We met up and had a really good night together. Spent about 2 hours with her and it was well worth it. She was at the top of her game tonight.That was nice of you! Everyone deserves a second chance. But you know they 3 times is a charm! oxoxo

Tumbling Dice8
01-18-09, 13:32
LEO prioritizes, and (for example) if a SW or her pimp does a serious number on you, they may well overlook the misdemeanor (patronizing) in order to get a collar on the felony (theft, assault, whatever). Similarly if a hobbyist were to assault a provider.

Cheers,

bcg

As a guy, though, I still wouldn't chance it by reporting it. I would almost certainly just suck it up and view it as a lesson learned.

SweetSarah
01-18-09, 14:30
That was nice of you! Everyone deserves a second chance. But you know they 3 times is a charm! oxoxoGirl, YOU are LOOKING Fabulous!

xoxoxoxox

Sarah

Rmcky
01-18-09, 17:47
That was nice of you! Everyone deserves a second chance. But you know they 3 times is a charm! oxoxo

Sweetie, I'm afraid I'd have to give you at least 3 or more chances.:D In my dreams, of course, but I think it would be so pleasant to spend enough time with you to make you squeel with delight 3 or 4 times. We'd both have to enjoy that, wouldn't we? I'd like to do a good enough job to have you screaming my name before we finished.:) However, as good as you look, I'd probably experience performance anxiety and be a minute man. Hell, if you moved that hand, I might cream in my pants just thinking about it.:(

CreamySilk2003
01-18-09, 21:24
Girl, YOU are LOOKING Fabulous!

xoxoxoxox

Sarahoxoxo

You look Fabulous too!!

CreamySilk2003
01-18-09, 21:35
Sweetie, I'm afraid I'd have to give you at least 3 or more chances.:D In my dreams, of course, but I think it would be so pleasant to spend enough time with you to make you squeel with delight 3 or 4 times. We'd both have to enjoy that, wouldn't we? I'd like to do a good enough job to have you screaming my name before we finished.:) However, as good as you look, I'd probably experience performance anxiety and be a minute man. Hell, if you moved that hand, I might cream in my pants just thinking about it.:(Hey baby! I hope to be in your dreams soon..in a big,soft bed,hot tub,and with a strong sex drive! Lets' cream together!! oxoxo

BootyCall
01-18-09, 22:24
I think thats all BS. He's the only one that posts that crap.
My .02
BC

Hawg Fan1
01-19-09, 19:14
Or does Nikki look far from 22?

Any information on her from anyone?

Hawg

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/999456429.html

Member #4815
01-20-09, 02:24
Or does Nikki look far from 22?

Any information on her from anyone?

Hawg

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/999456429.htmlDefinitely not 22.

Just an opinion.

That bed, headboard and wall color has been in other pictures.

I can't remember names of other girls.

Bluffcity Guy
01-20-09, 10:58
Definitely not 22.

Just an opinion.

That bed, headboard and wall color has been in other pictures.

I can't remember names of other girls.Hmmmm... I'd guess thirty or older if you forced me to. At best, upper 20s and not aging all that well. Can't say that I remember the bed, headboard, and wall, but I'm not getting out much lately. :(

Cheers,

bcg

Member #4714
01-20-09, 11:25
Hmmmm... I'd guess thirty or older if you forced me to. At best, upper 20s and not aging all that well. Can't say that I remember the bed, headboard, and wall, but I'm not getting out much lately. :(

Cheers,

bcg
35 at least. Maybe she does math in multiples of 22 cause she looks closer to 44 than 22.

I agree about the headboard. Looks familiar. I'd find another girl if I were you Hawg.

Clubking01
01-20-09, 11:52
35 at least. Maybe she does math in multiples of 22 cause she looks closer to 44 than 22.

I agree about the headboard. Looks familiar. I'd find another girl if I were you Hawg.

LOL -- yeah, I was thinking more like 44 too!

KinkyMemphism
01-20-09, 14:56
LOL -- yeah, I was thinking more like 44 too!

I was thinking same thing. She looks like she is between 38 and 48 to me. But I have to say she still looks very hot. Love the idea she is openminded. But yeah I agree the headboard and wallcovering looks familiar. As much as I would like to see her I think I would stay clear until a senior trusted member reports on her.

Ready Tn
01-20-09, 20:33
Do a research with her name together and you may get a few different results. No dates are listed for Memphis so I would email her site. Her web site is http://datetat (dot)com/photos.php. Fix the dot, with a.

Good luck.Hey gang

I made contact and she is suppose to get back with a date for memphis if she is coming. It may be $$$$$ for FH dream

I will be glad to share additional info if anyone in the group cares.

I have a question, what do you think about this. Has anyone had a dream with a PS and do you think it would be worth it? I have always wanted to to do this (don't we all? ) but not sure if the dream matches reality.

You can also PM me.

Readytn

Tumbling Dice8
01-22-09, 03:33
Hey gang

I made contact and she is suppose to get back with a date for memphis if she is coming. It may be $$$$$ for FH dream

I will be glad to share additional info if anyone in the group cares.

I have a question, what do you think about this. Has anyone had a dream with a PS and do you think it would be worth it? I have always wanted to to do this (don't we all? ) but not sure if the dream matches reality.

You can also PM me.

Readytn

She has plenty of reviews on other websites, particularly a certain popular one that likes to rate appearance and performance on a scale from 1 to 10 (you should know the site).

Sonoman6611
01-22-09, 12:15
FYI, the Nashville/Davidson County LEO department has again busted a large number of guys for either patronizing or soliciting for prostitution. http://www.police.nashville.gov/ppa/default.htm. From what I can find out from a nashville member is they are setting up stings using false info and pictures from escort sites, posting on B/P and CL then grabbing the guy as he arrives. Since they share tactics I would be very careful of some of these new ladies (looking TGTBT) showing up here on CL and BP the last few days.

IMHO if you decide to visit one of these new ladies I would check their references and see if they are reviewed on other sites and I would ask direct questions about places/times etc they visit. Then I would still wonder.

Happy Hunting and Be careful, Sonoman

Tupelo Honey
01-22-09, 17:16
Damn, like it's not hard enough for a newbie like me to get started. They have to keep doing all these busts.

They need to leave all of us alone and go after the gang bangers and drug dealers. That is where the real crime is.

Bad Monger
01-22-09, 19:01
FYI, the Nashville/Davidson County LEO department has again busted a large number of guys for either patronizing or soliciting for prostitution. http://www.police.nashville.gov/ppa/default.htm. From what I can find out from a nashville member is they are setting up stings using false info and pictures from escort sites, posting on B/P and CL then grabbing the guy as he arrives. Since they share tactics I would be very carful of some of these new ladies (looking TGTBT) showing up here on CL and BP the last few days.

IMHO if you decide to visit one of these new ladies I would check their references and see if they are reviewed on other sites and I would ask direct questions about places/times etc they visit. Then I would still wonder.

Happy Hunting and Be carful, Sonoman

Damn,

Judging by the poor mongerers involved, it looked like not a bottom of the barrel SW type bust. Makes me so nervous. I might go even further UTR now. Typical BNA metro going after the wrong people.

~Levi

Superpickle
01-22-09, 19:11
Talk about Awesome. One of the guys has a Last Name of Glasscock.

SP

FYI, the Nashville/Davidson County LEO department has again busted a large number of guys for either patronizing or soliciting for prostitution. http://www.police.nashville.gov/ppa/default.htm. From what I can find out from a nashville member is they are setting up stings using false info and pictures from escort sites, posting on B/P and CL then grabbing the guy as he arrives. Since they share tactics I would be very carful of some of these new ladies (looking TGTBT) showing up here on CL and BP the last few days.

Stocking Lover
01-22-09, 19:19
Now this is a wild one. Anybody know anything about this?

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2009/jan/22/crime-report-2-men-charged-restaurant-burglary-1-a/

CRIME REPORT: 3 charged in suspected prostitution ring

Three suspects who Memphis police say brought a woman from Nashville to sell sex as part of their prostitution ring will make initial court appearances Friday. The other woman in the apartment, who is 22, told police her life was threatened if she didn’t take part in the sex trade. The suspects told police they’d gone to Nashville and brought her to Memphis.

Further investigation revealed that the men distributed business cards, provided security and collected money while the women were on the job.......

Read the rest of it for yourself.

SL

Clubking01
01-22-09, 22:39
FYI, the Nashville/Davidson County LEO department has again busted a large number of guys for either patronizing or soliciting for prostitution. http://www.police.nashville.gov/ppa/default.htm. From what I can find out from a nashville member is they are setting up stings using false info and pictures from escort sites, posting on B/P and CL then grabbing the guy as he arrives. Since they share tactics I would be very careful of some of these new ladies (looking TGTBT) showing up here on CL and BP the last few days.

Yeah, these all look a little suspicious to me:

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/1003507669.html

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/1003579425.html

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/1001331104.html

Oral2323
01-23-09, 00:07

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/1001331104.htmlI ran a check on this one in St. Louis on Craig and Backstage did not find anything.

Play safe out there.

Oral

Jon24
01-23-09, 07:54

In particular, the last one where there is no contact information and only a website name. On the website there is no listing of a particular town that this girl serves, and they offer a webcam and/or a "sign-up".

Every single posting like that is a complete scam. One should never sign-up to a pay-website in order to obtain contact information. Sounds obvious, but there are some mongers who obviously do.
Stay safe!

Bluffcity Guy
01-23-09, 10:03

That first one ("Dede") lists a phone number in the 314 Area Code. That's St. Louis (I'm a St. Louisan in exile here in Memphis, so I'm very familiar with that AC). What's the likelihood that MPD would set up a sting using a phone in an out-of-town AC?

It's very obvious that the third one, which lists no contact info other than a website, is just a spam come-on for fling.com. The only contact info she gives on her website is a fling.com profile:

http://yourxxxamber.com/4.html

I know there are local providers who "advertise" in fling.com and Adult Friend Finder (I'm not going to name any names here, but I've seen them in those venues), but that isn't the venue I'd go if I got an urge to contact them (and they are all very well spoken of here). I suspect that once you joined fling.com in an attempt to find "Amber", you'd discover that there is no such profile there.

Cheers,

bcg