PDA

View Full Version : Off-Topic / Other / Random

ArizonaRanger
07-20-23, 06:18
Starting this because there seems to be a ton of miscellaneous threads so hoping to start a space that people will use to contain it all in one place. Hobby related or not. Maybe people will use it, maybe they won't. Anyway.

ArizonaRanger
07-20-23, 06:24
Anyone have a brand of lube they recommend?

I have this bottle of Trojan H2 O but I don't like how it dries out so quickly and leaves a gross residue like Elmer's glue.

The best lube I ever had was a little sample tube of some Japanese brand called "Fighting Spirit Lotion" that came in a box of Okamoto condoms I bought off Ebay.

Sadly I can't seem to find anything about it by searching online and don't see it for sale anywhere.

Not sure if it's sold under a different brand name or what the deal is with it.

PoonHound1969
07-20-23, 09:55

I have this bottle of Trojan H2 O but I don't like how it dries out so quickly and leaves a gross residue like Elmer's glue.

The best lube I ever had was a little sample tube of some Japanese brand called "Fighting Spirit Lotion" that came in a box of Okamoto condoms I bought off Ebay.

Sadly I can't seem to find anything about it by searching online and don't see it for sale anywhere.

Not sure if it's sold under a different brand name or what the deal is with it.I have some coconut oil in my travel bag, works great and it's edible!

Duke Of Exeter
07-20-23, 13:53

Not sure if it's sold under a different brand name or what the deal is with it.Jojoba oil is my favorite as it lubricates well and lasts longer than anything else I've tried.

Very cheap in quantity.

Great for any skin-on-skin contact.

Great for penetration and the absolute best for JO.

Healing properties.

Not recommended for use with latex condoms, if you care about that.

BreastObsessed
07-21-23, 20:04
Mine would be Jones4 Jenny. That body is incredible. Especially her tits. I would pay lots of money to go bare with her. A guy can dream LOL.

CoronaLime
07-21-23, 22:59
Mine would be Jones4 Jenny. That body is incredible. Especially her tits. I would pay lots of money to go bare with her. A guy can dream LOL.Tell here that. Maybe she say yes.

SlopeDoper58
07-22-23, 14:11

Not sure if it's sold under a different brand name or what the deal is with it.This stuff is great and the gals that I poke love it as well, kind of expensive but does the job and feels natural.

Darce
07-22-23, 16:18
Mine would be Jones4 Jenny. That body is incredible. Especially her tits. I would pay lots of money to go bare with her. A guy can dream LOL.Shelby Creams because she's probably the best GFE experience around and her pussy is vice grip tight.