PDA

View Full Version : Greek

Vasco97
07-17-23, 01:44
Any providers (korg corg or others) offer Greek ?

Bad Influence
07-17-23, 09:56
Any providers (korg corg or others) offer Greek ?Bebunny on PD does for an upcharge.

NuttyLoon
07-17-23, 15:25
Any providers (korg corg or others) offer Greek ?Adultlook / Adultsearch has several c-orgs with ladies open to Greek.

While YMMV is always present, it has a wider swing with these ladies.
I had one lady where after a few thrusts, bow out. Luckily, I hadn't prepaid for that option.

With k-orgs, I've only experienced two ladies that advertised it.

One is no longer around and never returned. Was with BGC for a few weeks earlier this year.

The other is Silk / Piano / Ivana / Nancy.
I saw she went by Nancy recently, but not sure which org she is with now.
Last time I met her, it was via sexy angels.

SixDNine
07-18-23, 09:06
Any providers (korg corg or others) offer Greek ?Kira does it but it's not advertised. There's no upcharge and I'm sure it's YMMV.

Vasco97
07-23-23, 15:56
Kira does it but it's not advertised. There's no upcharge and I'm sure it's YMMV.Do you have a Website?

SixDNine
08-09-23, 09:21
Do you have a Website?https://rentry.co/kgirls#south-bay-milpitas-san-jose-santa-clara.

NoRubber
12-05-23, 17:33
Just moved up for work.

Can anyone recommend a Bay area ebony that offers, BBFS Greek, or even just BBFS?

NuttyLoon
12-09-23, 09:26
Kira does it but it's not advertised. There's no upcharge and I'm sure it's YMMV.It is definitely YMMV.

Don't expect it without being a regular with her (not the agency).

Vasco97
01-29-24, 17:15
Tried Kira already and looking someone in South Bay.

NuttyLoon
01-31-24, 21:50
Tried Kira already and looking someone in South Bay.Other Asians that I'm aware of that might offer:

Various ladies from c-orgs that run out of motels in the Santa Clara / San Jose areas.

They advertise on adultsearch / adultlook and it's a constant rotation.

Prepare to be B&S, so always confirm the goal before admission.

Alice from MSD is also open to it, but similar to Kira, you need t be a regular and she has to like you.

Not sure if MSD is open to new clients though.