PDA

View Full Version : Finance and Crypto in Hawaii

YoursTruly808
07-15-23, 22:42
Anyone got info on how to buy crypto in Hawaii? It seems so restricted. Started a new thread because I can't find one that relates to this topic.

Tundakat
07-16-23, 01:26
I use crypto.com app.

Everything I buy tanks though LOL.

Makana9
07-16-23, 02:39
Anyone got info on how to buy crypto in Hawaii? It seems so restricted. Started a new thread because I can't find one that relates to this topic.With the BS restrictions, I will leave that alone, BC year after year, will just drive you nuts! Sitting in those committees listening to their, "We must protect our Hawaii Consumers from Fraud. " How about protecting our voters and locals here in Hawaii from you corrupt idiots! Just look at the rail, I will stop there before I get in trouble again for speaking my mind and low tolerance for incompetence!. So, with Digital currency and Crypto, for now, you can check these that I trade on. I saw Crypto.com (I have been using back in 2019), and Upload App, I know Kraken is available here but never used it, as well as brokerages such as Robinhood, and WEBull for example. You can use this site for more info. https://www.htdc.org/digital-currency-innovation-lab/.

There are other info you can find on Twitter, YouTube, etc. Just do your Due Diligence! I use others but my dealings of Businesses are in other states and Europe, so yes, it is easier. Just do your homework. I will give you a couple of who I follow for a few years now; on YouTube; Crypto Casey, Paul Barron Network, and AltCoins. I use Coin Market Cap and GEtQuin to track my XCrypto positions (it is easier for me), On Twitter, there is a bunch so just DD! Remember also; what are your goals and the WHY? HODL? Swing? FOML, have money in the Q when you have opportunities like we had a few days ago with XRP. Hope that helps you some.

Shamester
07-17-23, 12:19
My suggestion is to use SoFi to purchase crypto.

IMO you should only purchase BitCoin.

Please do your research.

Johnny14
07-17-23, 20:49
Anyone got info on how to buy crypto in Hawaii? It seems so restricted. Started a new thread because I can't find one that relates to this topic.The reason why these corrupt greedy politicians do not want residents to engage in Crypto investing is because they cannot take their illegal cut, not because of some "moral" reasons as in the gambling issue because most are in the pockets of the gaming industry in Las Vegas if anything its these politicians who are immoral. Just look a the new governor Green, a certified medical doctor, that should have the interest in the medical conditions of Hawaii residents. He vetoed the very legislation to prevent another episode of drinking water contamination and how the Navy hid dangerous level of toxic chemicals from their fuel tanks. Reason is because Green cannot and will not put the health issues before the land developers, real estate business, construction unions, lawyers and other entities who benefit from development.

Big Gulp
07-18-23, 03:15
Everyone should have put all their savings, retirement, spare change, etc into FTX when they had the chance.

Johnny14
07-18-23, 12:09
Everyone should have put all their savings, retirement, spare change, etc into FTX when they had the chance.I would advise against putting all your assets into one basket, be it Crypto or some bogus "financial broker" like Edward Jones. Lost over $30 grand in less than two months from this E. J. Broker that I found out married his own BF and did not watch my stock investments. Its like that woke and go broke, when these deviants cannot think straight because its not their money. Pulled out the entire retirement IRA account and bought gold and silver for safe keeping until I find a better option. There are some bright future for the A. I. industry like MDT a medical digital A. I. Drug company that is bound to shake the drug industry and instead of the average 10 years to market a new drug, they can produce it in one year. I will put that stock in my profile asset soon. You got to do the research.

IntlKor
07-18-23, 15:48
Anyone got info on how to buy crypto in Hawaii? It seems so restricted. Started a new thread because I can't find one that relates to this topic.Use Kraken and / or Gemini. Then transfer to a cold wallet like ledger and many others that will allow you to interface with many defi exchanges while retaining full custodianship of your crypto keys. Unlike custodial services like paypal, cash app, and others. They have the key to your bitcoin which means it belongs to them and not you. They will give you whatever dollar amount it equals to but you won't have the keys to do the things you want to do with certain coins. I probably didn't explain that very well but I'm happy to confuse you even more if you have more questions about crypto. If you need advice as to how you can lose all your money in crypto I'm the guy to ask. Have a good day.

Stunna56
07-18-23, 22:22
Crypto.com is the best.

Uphold comes in 2nd but they let you buy xrp.

Anyone looking to buy bitcoin send me a message I'll help you out!

Makana9
07-19-23, 13:16
Use Kraken and / or Gemini. Then transfer to a cold wallet like ledger and many others that will allow you to interface with many defi exchanges while retaining full custodianship of your crypto keys. Unlike custodial services like PayPal, cash app, and others. They have the key to your Bitcoin which means it belongs to them and not you. They will give you whatever dollar amount it equals to but you won't have the keys to do the things you want to do with certain coins. I probably didn't explain that very well but I'm happy to confuse you even more if you have more questions about crypto. If you need advice as to how you can lose all your money in crypto I'm the guy to ask. Have a good day.I used Crypto.com the longest, love it there, and have for years because I hold dual citizenship in Europe and here for business purposes, and it did help in my journey intro into crypto. I remember my GF (EX now) getting so pissed bc I was investing in these assets at the time. It took me a year to really learn and figure it all out, that delay in purchasing my 1st crypto was smh bc of the cost levels in one year. AS why you learn fast, decided to go and add positions there to this day and will. It is tough because you really need to do your homework, read between the lines, kinda follow some fundamentals and chart trends, I follow mostly my DCA mentality, HODL, take profits when it reaches targets, always always keep Kala $$ in the Q for invests opportunities, again like XRP and somewhat XLM. Cold storage wallets (I have a Ledger, but moved most of my holdings to a Tangem Wallets) and a couple of DEFI wallets where I can Stake my crypto. My nephew, granddaughter, and I used to Mine Crypto full bore ahead, but not too much as in the past, we still let it run, why stop now? Just be aware? I know of peeps who lost their lunches on their positions and not doing their homework or worse yet got their crypto stolen (we can talk about it but another post for a later date). Cold wallet storage and Hot wallet. I use both, but my bulk is on cold storage. I use multiple exchanges, and yes be aware of what the US Govt. Doing, the crooks. FYI, my EX is pissed bc she listened to her friend back then (who she was fkn around with, why she is an EX) wants her cut bc the time we were together, LOLOL, get your own! I like this thread, really cool.

YoursTruly808
07-20-23, 02:41
Crypto.com is the best.

Uphold comes in 2nd but they let you buy xrp.

Anyone looking to buy bitcoin send me a message I'll help you out!Mahalo for everyone's advices and info! I been using crypto.com and Uphold but crypto.com is not listed as an approved app by HTDC so I know I'm taking a risk by using it.

https://www.htdc.org/digital-currency-innovation-lab/

Been watching Crypto, Ai, and Banks.

So far got BTC, ETH, XRP, HBAR, SOL, LINK, QNT, CRO, ALGO, AVAX on my list to buy. Regretting not getting into XRP when it was 0. 4.

Hoping for a market pullback so I can get all these for a discount.

Makana9
07-21-23, 01:33
Mahalo for everyone's advices and info! I been using crypto.com and Uphold but crypto.com is not listed as an approved app by HTDC so I know I'm taking a risk by using it.

https://www.htdc.org/digital-currency-innovation-lab/

Been watching Crypto, Ai, and Banks.

So far got BTC, ETH, XRP, HBAR, SOL, LINK, QNT, CRO, ALGO, AVAX on my list to buy. Regretting not getting into XRP when it was 0. 4.

Hoping for a market pullback so I can get all these for a discount.List, good job man. But as I will say, balance your portfolio. I do a shhsst load of meme coins, more for movements of 10 x-50 x +++, but always do your homework, take profits to add to your QQs COH "cash on hand" to add to positions. Good luck and as always HODL!