PDA

View Full Version : Carnation

AmaznAzn
07-07-23, 09:06
Kind of tucked back off of 58th and Sandy. Met Linda, good looking, nice body, probably around 35-40 years old. Massage was okay, on the flip she suggested I manually finish the deed to which I passed on and allowed her to do her thing. Plenty of hand roaming, not sure if anything else is on the table or not.

AmaznAzn
07-07-23, 10:11
Kind of tucked back off of 58th and Sandy. Met Linda, good looking, nice body, probably around 35-40 years old. Massage was okay, on the flip she suggested I manually finish the deed to which I passed on and allowed her to do her thing. Plenty of hand roaming, not sure if anything else is on the table or not.My bad gents, this belongs in the massage thread.

OneOne9
07-07-23, 16:56
Kind of tucked back off of 58th and Sandy. Met Linda, good looking, nice body, probably around 35-40 years old. Massage was okay, on the flip she suggested I manually finish the deed to which I passed on and allowed her to do her thing. Plenty of hand roaming, not sure if anything else is on the table or not.I have been there twice and both times attractive ladies in their 40's. Both promised extras but when the flip came all she would provide was a handy.