PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on AMPs. Being a Good Customer

Shampoo55
07-02-23, 18:26
I'm always a bit shocked, from time to time, at what I find in the hobby, in particular how clueless dudes in the hobby can be. So here are some thoughts on AMPs fwiw.

1. Be polite when calling to see if the place is open or if girls are available. No need to try to "charm" the phone answerer as they ain't the girl you'll be seeing. Recognize that the person that answers the phone or text is likely in a different location than the Parlor you wish to visit. Some of these places are interconnected and as such might schedule for several locations. But scheduler's job is to get you in the door so they are almost always available. Also, I suspect that less that 10% who call and say they are coming, actually do show up. Management knows this, so even if all girls are engaged, they will schedule you. If you get there and the place is fully book, they'll have you wait in your car or in a waiting area.

2. Don't bother asking if the girls are young, how many or other stuff. The scheduler is ALWAYS going to tell you "young girls" even if the only ones there are over 50. In DE don't expect to be able to get a line up. When you get there, you will get what you get for the most part. If you no likely, turn on your heels and walk out. It's that simple. But if you go ahead with a date with a 50-yo girl you can't complain about looks as you could have walked away. If you've read reviews and have your heart set on a particular girl, then ask when she's available. But don't be surprised if when you get there you have to wait, as these places mostly run on first come first served.

3. DO NOT EVER ask "What is the tip", "How much money should I bring" or mention money in anyway when calling or texting! That is either gunna get you hung up on or get some generic reply like "see you soon, honey. " You ask about money and you look like you are looking for something illegal. Scheduler is there to cut that stuff off. If you don't know what the rates are for AMPs in the area ASK here or read numerous review threads. Do you really want a permanent record (text messages) of you asking about money at an AMP? This kind of MISTAKE is common with those who think mongering is easy and don't understand there are a few things to learn, like in any hobby.

4. Once the door is closed and you are 1-on-1 with a massage girl, you can negotiate special services. What goes on in the room is unknown to management and is between the girl and the dude. Management doesn't want to know what any particular girl is doing behind closed doors. Don't bring that info outside the room, nor attempt to extract it from management / scheduler. IF you suspect the room is bugged for sound, for security purposes, either leave or use hand gestures.

5. The quality of the massagee, et al are highly dependent on many factors. Don't expect or assume anything While in many instances money talks and BS walks, never assume just because a buddy of yours got XYZ that you can get, or are entitled to get the same. AMP workers are people, some value money more than others, some value safety and some may be put off by any number of factors. I can say grooming, cleanliness, dress, politeness and personality go a long way to helping.

6. Don't get into a dispute over funds and services! One of the dumbest things I ever over heard from a massage room was some dude standing in the common area shouting / complaining that he wanted money back because the girl didn't give him a massage and he had "paid for Boom Boom and a massage!" IF you gets "Boom Boom" and you pop then most of the time the date is over. But one isn't going to win an argument like that in an AMP as the manager or Mamasan is gunna appear and now it's 2 against one. Who youse gunna call to complain about not getting massagee after paying for "Boom Boom & Massage?" In this case, learn how to approach the AMP experience. Then try again.

7. Recognize that for security purposes ALL of these places have video systems and cameras. Also recognize that if something like the above happens, management will have extracted a photo of you for their "no fly" list along with your phone number. So don't do anything to get on the wall of shame.

Just a few thoughts, that hopefully can help those new to AMPs.

Now let's see what the other experienced AMP aficionados can add to this?

Shampoo55
08-07-23, 11:09
I see about 35% of guys get rejected at the git-go because they are ignorant and start with the wrong approach. So for starters, avoid those faux paus. Follow the advice in the prior post.

As far as menu expansions go, there are several things.

1) Not every girl or Spa offers "extras" and of those who do, it is up to the individual girl as to how far she will go. Some girls will only do everything covered, some might do BBBJ and a rare few BBFS. But that is up to the girl and can be highly dependent on her mood, her perception of you, her prejudices, etc.

2) Can't emphasize this enough, but showing up clean (freshly showered), nice cologne, clean finger nails, nice clothes and good shoes all set a good first impression. I think this is key.

3) Be polite in your approach! Many guys are pushy or ignorant, and again, one is trying to get the girl to do something for you. Now is time to try some charm, but be smooth, girls have seen every approach. Basically you have a about 5-minutes to make an impression and win over the girl.

4) What I found works best with a new girl/situation is to comply & take the offered massage. While she is working on your back I usually reach over and caress, lightly, her side, leg, butt or whatever I can reach. That gives a good indication. She will either move your hand, object, move away or allow the roaming. If you do it in a sensuous way it is more likely to be accepted and appreciated. Girls complain about grabby, pushy, insistent dudes.

I once went to a new place. Girl was at my head, I reached both arms up and lightly stroked the back of the legs. Got no bad reaction so worked my way up to her butt. Again, watching for a bad reaction, got none, so started stroking and kneading her butt. That did it! Negotiations began, clothes were soon off and fun was had!

5) Money talks and BS walks. Don't be fooled, girls are in this for one reason, MONEY! Find out what the rates are and be willing to negotiate a bit, but pay a fair price. Oh and don't go for the hhr option, makes you look cheap. Expect to pay extra for extra services.

6) Don't be afraid to fish in many ponds. I see too many guys, doing the same thing, failing and then getting frustrated. I see VERY few willing to ASK, learn and change their approach. (What is the definition of insanity?) Many knowledgeable gents here can help with the "how to". Who cares if an anon s/n on a hooker website looks newbie? Get an education through others, or the school of hard knocks. Just saying.

BillyBadass12
08-07-23, 12:49
I went to my first one a few weeks ago. I walked in and the girl got all gitty and school girlish on me. Sat me down and asked right aways if I wanted sucky fucky. He own word LOL. I said ok and that's it. I was a little upset I did not even get a massage.

PhillyDiscreet
08-07-23, 12:56
You are spot on. In my experience in AMPs, over 80% will do BBFS (not all will do CIP which is fine with me) with me wityhout me even asking for it and that decision as you say is done within 3 min of meeting you. No diff than meeting a lady in a bar. She knows within 5 min if she will bang you that night.

Case in point. I was telling a fellow monger via PM today that Boathouse row in Philly is a gold mine for pussy. Was there for a week, 2 weeks go, and met & banged two good looking Latino chicks in a 4 day span raw within 3 hours of meeting them and it was all due to approach. Polite, styled clothes, cleaned up, respectful got me in the door. Once behind closed doors being in good shape, clean shaved, clean, respectful and not super sex crazed got me to to dump in them both raw on first dates.

For AMPs the advice I will add if be considerate as they've been fucking 10 of us each day so just go with the flow. If they don't want to do something don't pressure (adjust the tip though). And if you get lucky, rememeber the 10 before you, don't pound away for 45 min (no one likes that).

PhillyDwag
08-15-23, 10:38
I have found the thing they like the most is pictures of dead Presidents. The more you bring the more they like you.

If they don't want you to bring and give them pictures of dead Presidents they REALLY like you, otherwise it is just a mutually beneficial business deal.

Just keeping it real.

PhillyDiscreet
08-15-23, 18:09
I have found the thing they like the most is pictures of dead Presidents. The more you bring the more they like you.

If they don't want you to bring and give them pictures of dead Presidents they REALLY like you, otherwise it is just a mutually beneficial business deal.

Just keeping it real.To a point.

Shampoo55
08-15-23, 20:18

Just keeping it real.Yeah, but I think part of the point is that each girl is an individual and with some, no amount of dead presidents will get you "special services. " I think they know what the market will bear, so the intangibles could make the difference.

Point is that I have seen many dudes doing the wrong things and either getting rejected or get upset when they can't control the situation. As with any girl selling her body, many of the non-monetary conditions weigh on the quality of the date and her willingness to repeat.

And yeah, I have done a free date at an AMP, so even that happens. Just recognize that the Asian culture is that the daughter's family is often responsible for taking care of the parents in their old age. "Rich" Americans (those that can afford AMPs) are prime targets! And remember, the old policy in China: one child.

Yeah, keep it real, but also recognize there are MANY guys who do not "get it" and could use some help & guidance in how to operate in this part of the hobby.

Let's help those others?

Shampoo55
09-11-23, 09:37
If one has a hankering for a particular girl, then it is likely she is popular with others too!

So if one shows up at a Spa and asks for specific girl and one is told she is busy and offers for you to wait. TAKE THE OFFER AND WAIT!

Don't think that you can run next door to Wawa and grab a soda or something else, as unknown to you some other Monger could show up and take your place. Then when you return, thinking, it's only been 10-minutes, unknown to you is the fact that all girls are now busy and you are stuck outside ringing the bell, knocking on the door and wondering why you get no answer.

These places run on the philosophy of "a bird in hard is worth two in the Bush!" Oh sure, one may have told Mamasan they would be right back or asked them to call when the girl is free, but that's no guarantee. Too many dudes call or text and say they will be there "in 10-minutes" (or whenever) and never show up.

So if you are offered a place in line and you are physically there, then you are guaranteed a spot. Otherwise you are just "potential" as many dudes make excuses to leave, promising to come back, only as a way to politely get away.

Hope this helps!