PDA

View Full Version : Cuddle Comfort

Pages : [1] 2 3

LuccaMac
06-22-23, 16:08
I Just checked out cuddlecomfort and it looks really interesting. The site states clearly all interaction is platonic only but after looking at the various posts it seems like it could be a goldmine for UTRs. Raleigh has a thread with some interesting comments. I reached out to a few and will report back.

LM.

NC Transplant
06-23-23, 07:28
Interesting I looked at what was in Charlotte. You may even see a few working pros? Seems that I have seen this face on STG.

CinMiner
06-24-23, 12:32
Interesting I looked at what was in Charlotte. You may even see a few working pros? Seems that I have seen this face on STG.I have not met her, but, seen her face in ads.

Hardcore6968
06-24-23, 18:40
Seen one in spartanburg goes by heidi16, it sayes Greenville but I think she is still in Spartanburg I just saw her last month. She is on Tryst also, 120 hr to cuddle 300 for everything all covered but I asked dumb and told her it was my 1st time and. Didn't bring any more money. We both ended up naked anyway but she wanted more money.

LuccaMac
06-25-23, 00:43
I had a really interesting experience last night. And much of what I thought was true. BBBJ, multi FS. This website just might be the perfect cover for UTrs. By the stated definition of "only platonic" these women have an out, the website is clean, and the posters are clean too from the dangers of offering Pssy. But what I found, in person was a whole menu of options that become negotiable. I recommend checking this out. Some of the posts seem more engaging, and some seem strictly platonic, but this site may offer UTR option free from the drama of STG and other crawler sites.

LM.

KingEpqng
06-25-23, 03:12
If I recall correctly, she didn't have great reviews. She was posting at one point that she had just came back after her mother passed away I believe.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/charlotte/massage/caucasian_w/pleasure-p-980-549-5804/942485778120

Interesting I looked at what was in Charlotte. You may even see a few working pros? Seems that I have seen this face on STG.

I have not met her, but, seen her face in ads.

NC Transplant
06-25-23, 09:08
I am sure you are right. I would take any discussion of exchanging money off the site or in person.

I had a really interesting experience last night. And much of what I thought was true. BBBJ, multi FS. This website just might be the perfect cover for UTrs. By the stated definition of "only platonic" these women have an out, the website is clean, and the posters are clean too from the dangers of offering Pssy. But what I found, in person was a whole menu of options that become negotiable. I recommend checking this out. Some of the posts seem more engaging, and some seem strictly platonic, but this site may offer UTR option free from the drama of STG and other crawler sites.

LM.

KingEpqng
06-25-23, 13:45
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/professional-cuddlers

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/terms/pro-cuddler-contract

LM.

I Just checked out cuddlecomfort and it looks really interesting. The site states clearly all interaction is platonic only but after looking at the various posts it seems like it could be a goldmine for UTRs. Raleigh has a thread with some interesting comments. I reached out to a few and will report back.

LM.

I am sure you are right. I would take any discussion of exchanging money off the site or in person.

NC Transplant
06-25-23, 15:01
That is why I said you have to take any discussion of money offline. I should have said sex as well. I am sure you will have to go through a few cuddles to find the ones willing to fuck, but I wouldn't message someone asking for that.

LuccaMac
06-27-23, 00:06
That is why I said you have to take any discussion of money offline. I should have said sex as well. I am sure you will have to go through a few cuddles to find the ones willing to fuck, but I wouldn't message someone asking for that.I totally agree Great point. We talked about that, and then boom! Wet, and its on. I think this is a great medium for utr's.

AGoodThing2
06-28-23, 00:10
Thanks for sharing info. Clicked on links. Site is "blocked". If you crack it open let us know. AGT2.

Skndvr
06-28-23, 05:19
Thanks for sharing info. Clicked on links. Site is "blocked". If you crack it open let us know. AGT2.You have to copy the link then paste in the browser. You can't just click on the link. To view anyone you have to sign up.

NC Transplant
06-28-23, 07:52
I think that applies if you want to book a professional cuddler. I am sure a lot of this stuff is to CYA or protect themselves. It is best to be careful with any communication on their site. I couldn't open those links directly either. They showed as blocked. The copy-and-paste thing is what worked so I could read them. I am sure there is some P4 P going on once people meet. What happens in private between 2 adults is private. I know I've seen at least one STG gal on there. I sent a couple of messages but I haven't got anything back.

LuccaMac
06-28-23, 10:10
I think that applies if you want to book a professional cuddler. I am sure a lot of this stuff is to CYA or protect themselves. It is best to be careful with any communication on their site. I couldn't open those links directly either. They showed as blocked. The copy-and-paste thing is what worked so I could read them. I am sure there is some P4 P going on once people meet. What happens in private between 2 adults is private. I know I've seen at least one STG gal on there. I sent a couple of messages but I haven't got anything back.The site blocks VPN servers and the only way I found to access is from a public ipaddr. I just turn off my VPN and refresh and it works.

LM.

TenToFive
06-28-23, 20:48
Are you guys having any luck receiving messages if you don't post a pic on CC? I sent a few messages but don't have a pic posted and have not received any responses yet. I am kind of interested in the whole idea. I am especially curious how the girls react when cuddling if junior pokes them from behind.

Gigabyte40
06-28-23, 21:18
Are you guys having any luck receiving messages if you don't post a pic on CC? I sent a few messages but don't have a pic posted and have not received any responses yet. I am kind of interested in the whole idea. I am especially curious how the girls react when cuddling if junior pokes them from behind.So cuddle comfort www.cuddlecomfort.com (you cannot click on the link, you have to copy and paste that into a new window) looks like a good way to meet women who are possibly open minded. But you will have to invest $80 in a session to find out. I have not tried it.

Either the girl will say no and you just get to cuddle for 80. Or she could be open to more and you'll just have to ask her what else she is willing to do for money. You know these girls expect to be propositioned if they go through with a session. We just need some reports on what activities are possible with these girls.

The site also appears to have a lot of fake bait girls designed to get you to look. I doubt that many girls have actually thought about cuddling for money.

GB40.

LV Fun
06-29-23, 08:09
So cuddle comfort www.cuddlecomfort.com (you cannot click on the link, you have to copy and paste that into a new window) looks like a good way to meet women who are possibly open minded. But you will have to invest $80 in a session to find out. I have not tried it.

Either the girl will say no and you just get to cuddle for 80. Or she could be open to more and you'll just have to ask her what else she is willing to do for money. You know these girls expect to be propositioned if they go through with a session. We just need some reports on what activities are possible with these girls.

The site also appears to have a lot of fake bait girls designed to get you to look. I doubt that many girls have actually thought about cuddling for money.

GB40.I've chatted with several of the women getting a feel for things. Four of the six convos seem to be very, very platonic about things and I don't think a menu would open up no matter how fat the wallet. One I believe would have a nice menu but her account seems to be locked / banned now; shame I didn't get her contact info. And then the last that I've talked with is easily recognizable from SA and I know she has a menu, just not someone I want to visit.

I might dive in and try things just for the novelty of it.

NC Transplant
06-29-23, 08:25
I think I would get the contact info and take it off their site before any hint of extras. Some of those gals may be thinking the same way. They could get banned. It may be best to get next to someone and see what happens?

I've chatted with several of the women getting a feel for things. Four of the six convos seem to be very, very platonic about things and I don't think a menu would open up no matter how fat the wallet. One I believe would have a nice menu but her account seems to be locked / banned now; shame I didn't get her contact info. And then the last that I've talked with is easily recognizable from SA and I know she has a menu, just not someone I want to visit.

I might dive in and try things just for the novelty of it.

NC Transplant
06-29-23, 08:28
Is it 80 to cuddle with anybody or the professional cuddles? I wouldn't expect any extras from one of their pros.

So cuddle comfort www.cuddlecomfort.com (you cannot click on the link, you have to copy and paste that into a new window) looks like a good way to meet women who are possibly open minded. But you will have to invest $80 in a session to find out. I have not tried it.

GB40.

LV Fun
06-29-23, 09:15
Is it 80 to cuddle with anybody or the professional cuddles? I wouldn't expect any extras from one of their pros.The prices seem to be defined by the person, not the website.

TenToFive
06-29-23, 18:11
Are you guys posting your picture on Cuddle Comfort?

NC Transplant
06-29-23, 19:01
Not me. I keep a low profile.

Are you guys posting your picture on Cuddle Comfort?

Dollersine
06-29-23, 21:35
I signed up to see what this is about and first of all there are not a lot of woman on there that are currently active? And I did view one profile and she was able to see who viewed her and messaged me. I replied with hello and I am new to this and would like information. I received back another message that sounds like she is only cuddling? I am not sure about this site but has anyone hooked up with any one and scored? Love to know.

TenToFive
06-30-23, 22:32
Not me. I keep a low profile.OK so I don't feel so silly trying to connect without a pic.

I don't feel comfortable posting a pic due to my work and certain restrictions that I have at home. That would be a tough one to wiggle out of. Forget about the nut job, blackmailing mother # at # that gets a hold of your info and pic. That could get ugly.

LuccaMac
07-10-23, 10:50
I signed up to see what this is about and first of all there are not a lot of woman on there that are currently active? And I did view one profile and she was able to see who viewed her and messaged me. I replied with hello and I am new to this and would like information. I received back another message that sounds like she is only cuddling? I am not sure about this site but has anyone hooked up with any one and scored? Love to know.No way I am posting a photo either but I will say I have had 2 excellent and productive sessions. I Just paid the two hour cuddle fee and nothing else. It is worth it imo if you play your cards right. I think these are mostly under the radar girls and this website offers a great cover.

LM.

NC Transplant
07-10-23, 11:21
One of their professional cuddlers or one of the regular members?

No way I am posting a photo either but I will say I have had 2 excellent and productive sessions. I Just paid the two hour cuddle fee and nothing else. It is worth it imo if you play your cards right. I think these are mostly under the radar girls and this website offers a great cover.

LM.

Ctphan
07-11-23, 06:34
Had my first and second experience the past few days. One was a hit, the other was a miss.

LuccaMac
07-11-23, 09:46
One of their professional cuddlers or one of the regular members?All pro members. NCTransplant I am sending you PM with details.

LM.

NC Transplant
07-11-23, 10:35
You may have to go through a few legit cuddles to find the ones that offer extras. I would read the ads and respect their rules or you will get banned. They can't control what two consenting adults do once they are laying next to one another. Once you are in private, that is the time to drop a few hints and see what you can get. Just play it careful.

Had my first and second experience the past few days. One was a hit, the other was a miss.

NC Transplant
07-11-23, 11:04
If there is pussy to be had let's not fuck a good thing up, guys. Play it carefully.

All pro members. NCTransplant I am sending you PM with details.

LM.

SargeBob22
07-11-23, 12:52
There are only a handful of girls in my area. What city has the most girls on this website?

Ctphan
07-11-23, 16:00
You may have to go through a few legit cuddles to find the ones that offer extras. I would read the ads and respect their rules or you will get banned. They can't control what two consenting adults do once they are laying next to one another. Once you are in private, that is the time to drop a few hints and see what you can get. Just play it careful.I reached out to a few in the Charlotte area. One wanted me to host, so that was a no go. After casting a few lines on Sunday I was able to meet up with an individual at a hotel north of Charlotte. My first ever attempt and experience, everything was on the table. Second one was out of town, little awkward and no where near the connection as the fist visit.

AGoodThing2
07-12-23, 21:57
Thanks for TOFTT and sharing report. AGT2.

I reached out to a few in the Charlotte area. One wanted me to host, so that was a no go. After casting a few lines on Sunday I was able to meet up with an individual at a hotel north of Charlotte. My first ever attempt and experience, everything was on the table. Second one was out of town, little awkward and no where near the connection as the fist visit.

Dollersine
07-13-23, 00:04
Thanks for TOFTT and sharing report. AGT2.Anyway you could pm me the details, I have looked but it seems they are not forthcoming on what is offered so it is hard to pick one and try. Thanks.

NC Transplant
07-13-23, 07:02
They can't be forthcoming or they could get banned from the site. The rules clearly state that. There doesn't seem to be a big selection and I got nothing so far on my attempts. I guess they don't cuddle old fat men? I would suggest avoiding the ones that clearly state in their ads that it is purely platonic

Anyway you could pm me the details, I have looked but it seems they are not forthcoming on what is offered so it is hard to pick one and try. Thanks.

KingEpqng
07-13-23, 09:58
I applaud you all for having that much patience because I will be honest, I don't have it in me. LOL.

NC Transplant
07-13-23, 11:45
I hear ya on that. The sugar baby thing seems to take a lot of patience and money too. Not that many cuddlers to sort through though.

I applaud you all for having that much patience because I will be honest, I don't have it in me. LOL.

GitterDun
07-15-23, 06:49
Had cuddle sessions with both of these. Both were very adamant about being platonic. Cassandrae actually required a pre meeting call to go over rules, she was a much closer and had me so aroused that I propositioned her a few times and even added on an hour. She still said no. Vedettee was nonstop running her mouth for the whole period and finally after 25 minutes I started asking her about rules etc. She also said she just sets people straight when they ask for it so theres no confusion. She has good reviews but she just laid beside me and barely laid one leg o er one of my legs and hand on my chest, no caressing or any turn on for me. She just talked the entire time until I actually excused myself 15 minutes early she's nice enough ut she's also a little bit on the bigger side so I wasnt as attracted since I like the spinner type. No link included but they will be easy to spot by name on the Charlotte search.

StickShiftO
07-15-23, 16:52
Had cuddle sessions with both of these. Both were very adamant about being platonic. Cassandrae actually required a pre meeting call to go over rules, she was a much closer and had me so aroused that I propositioned her a few times and even added on an hour. She still said no. Vedettee was nonstop running her mouth for the whole period and finally after 25 minutes I started asking her about rules etc. She also said she just sets people straight when they ask for it so theres no confusion. She has good reviews but she just laid beside me and barely laid one leg o er one of my legs and hand on my chest, no caressing or any turn on for me. She just talked the entire time until I actually excused myself 15 minutes early she's nice enough ut she's also a little bit on the bigger side so I wasnt as attracted since I like the spinner type. No link included but they will be easy to spot by name on the Charlotte search.Thanks for this report, I find this very helpful.

StickShiftO
07-23-23, 22:31
I really think I have found the keys to the kingdom. Ill give it a test drive and if it works, we'll all be set. Check back soon.

NC Transplant
07-24-23, 07:22
I would be interested in those keys.

I really think I have found the keys to the kingdom. I’ll give it a test drive and if it works, we'll all be set. Check back soon.

MaxPowers777
07-24-23, 08:22
Would love those keys also. How'd it go??

I would be interested in those keys.

GoodTimes35
07-24-23, 09:44
I really think I have found the keys to the kingdom. Ill give it a test drive and if it works, we'll all be set. Check back soon.I would be interested also.

StickShiftO
07-24-23, 10:17
I really think I have found the keys to the kingdom. Ill give it a test drive and if it works, we'll all be set. Check back soon.A few weeks ago I had some luck with Sky in the Indie section and gave all my info to a number of guys and they didn't have the same luck as I did for some odd reason. Still puzzling. So, I'm going to make sure I have dependable info before I post it publicly. Its working for me now but could be a total dead end and just blind luck right now.

Jay75
07-24-23, 11:22
A few weeks ago I had some luck with Sky in the Indie section and gave all my info to a number of guys and they didn't have the same luck as I did for some odd reason. Still puzzling. So, I'm going to make sure I have dependable info before I post it publicly. Its working for me now but could be a total dead end and just blind luck right now.Hey, sometimes things just fall your way and good things happen! It's all part of the game.

If you wouldn't mind, please give your info to me regarding Sky, and I will try my luck!

Gigabyte40
07-24-23, 17:52
I hear ya on that. The sugar baby thing seems to take a lot of patience and money too. Not that many cuddlers to sort through though.Yea, this whole game takes lots of time and patience. You win some, you lose more.

Seems like one purpose of this board is for others to cut to the chase, get down to business with only the girls who are proven to be open minded.

Don't you hate it when somebody gets on here and asks what's a good girl to see who's hot, dependable, skilled, cheap, and a guaranteed good time? It takes a long time to find one of those.

There are many members on here who spend their own time and money culling out the bad ones so others don't have to waste their time and money.

I enjoy the thrill of the chase. In the last 20 years I have spent more $$ chasing these girls than I care to admit. And I'm talking thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours.

GB40.

ScTraveler92
07-24-23, 20:22
I know this one is outside of Charlotte but anyone had a chance to cuddle with her?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Princess1016

NC Transplant
07-25-23, 08:00
She clearly states in her ad that she does nothing outside of cuddling and she doesn't host. I wouldn't count on any extras with her but damn, those boobs look huge. I would love to get my mouth on them and feel them.

I know this one is outside of Charlotte but anyone had a chance to cuddle with her?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Princess1016

AinAustin
07-25-23, 08:01
Why'all may want to try this one. Definitely more on the menu for the right price. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ThiccRaven.

NC Transplant
07-25-23, 08:34
It seems I saw some of those pictures on Skip before. Likely more on the menu for sure.

Why'all may want to try this one. Definitely more on the menu for the right price. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ThiccRaven.

AinAustin
07-25-23, 09:01
It seems I saw some of those pictures on Skip before. Likely more on the menu for sure.I had a visit and can confirm more on menu. She's a bit thicker than shown in photos (shocking) but very sweet and into it.

RandomFrankP
07-25-23, 14:10
Why'all may want to try this one. Definitely more on the menu for the right price. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ThiccRaven.May I ask the menu and the price?

AvidMonger2022
07-25-23, 22:29

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Princess1016She has not been on since Jan. 2022 so I doubt anyone has.

LuccaMac
07-28-23, 09:34
Onthegomco wrote an excellent tip sheet for Cuddle comfort newbies.

"I hope you enjoy: I've had really good luck with cuddle sites both in Orlando and while traveling in different parts of the US, so I wanted to share some things I have learned if you want to try this offshoot of the hobby.

- It is incredibly YMMV. You have to be OK with a normal straight cuddle session. Think of it as a way to get some good reviews on the cuddle sites if you don't get any extras.

- Do not hint that you want extras in any way on the cuddle sites or while texting the girls. Even girls that I had good luck with all mentioned that they don't like it when guys hint and will frequently block or report them.

- The girl is in charge! Let her lead the session and be comfortable with you. When you start a session most girls will ask what position you want to cuddle in first. Let her decide. Saying something like "What do you feel comfortable with" will help her feel safe and know she is in charge.

- Do not grind. Once again, let her make the first move. Patience is a virtue! If you get hard it is OK to mention it and apologize and see how she reacts.

- Look good and smell good. Think of it as you are going on a date. You want her to be interested in you and WANT to take it further.

- Don't stress too much about what they put in their profiles, ones with huge disclaimers about no sex have fooled around and ones without cleavage pics have jumped on top of me. I personally ignore non-pros because they seem to be filled with time wasters and lots of back and forth.

The cuddle girls seem to break down to three groups in my experience.

50% - girls that will not do anything except cuddle. No extras, no nothing. Cuddling can still be fun and refreshing but you will not get anything at all.

25% - girls that are basically sex workers. These are ones that will expect extra $$ for extras. This could be anything from a HJ to FS to a naked cuddle with you being allowed to grind against her. But be prepared with extra cash. One of the ones I had fun with a few times offered for a "topless cuddle" for an extra $100 on the first session. She then allowed me to grind on her pussy to completion later on. Most will be obvious about the upcharge when they feel comfortable with you.

25% - this is the fun group. Girls that may be willing to fool around because they get turned on or like you and do not expect (or sometimes even want) extra $$. You will notice the signs with this group. They will start to gently hump your leg or give you kisses right by your lips. But let them guide the session. I had one that would only let me go down on her, no service to me at all! Money can get akward with this group because they clearly aren't SW. I generally give them a few extra bucks as a "tip" or "for their extra time" since these sessions will almost always run long.

Hope this helps!

Grievous2
07-28-23, 10:02
I had a visit and can confirm more on menu. She's a bit thicker than shown in photos (shocking) but very sweet and into it.Well she is on tryst now so apparently she does a lot more than cuddle. I would love to hear some more details from those who met her. Rates, menu etc.

https://tryst.link/online/that-thicc-raven

NC Transplant
07-28-23, 12:22
I have seen those pictures on SKIP before. She is a pro. Just another way to get guys to see her. I heard she is a freak in the sack.

Well she is on tryst now so apparently she does a lot more than cuddle. I would love to hear some more details from those who met her. Rates, menu etc.

https://tryst.link/online/that-thicc-raven

NC Transplant
07-28-23, 12:32
Good tips. Makes perfect sense. If you tip your hand that you want extras, you may get banned from the site. Let the girl lead and be prepared to have a few "just cuddle" sessions.

Most seem to want 80-100 for an hour. I wonder how much extra a guy should bring just in case? One could always say "I wasn't planning on any extras so I didn't bring any" and plan for the next session?

Onthegomco wrote an excellent tip sheet for Cuddle comfort newbies.

"I hope you enjoy: I've had really good luck with cuddle sites both in Orlando and while traveling in different parts of the US, so I wanted to share some things I have learned if you want to try this offshoot of the hobby.

- It is incredibly YMMV. You have to be OK with a normal straight cuddle session. Think of it as a way to get some good reviews on the cuddle sites if you don't get any extras.

- Do not hint that you want extras in any way on the cuddle sites or while texting the girls. Even girls that I had good luck with all mentioned that they don't like it when guys hint and will frequently block or report them.

- The girl is in charge! Let her lead the session and be comfortable with you. When you start a session most girls will ask what position you want to cuddle in first. Let her decide. Saying something like "What do you feel comfortable with" will help her feel safe and know she is in charge.

- Do not grind. Once again, let her make the first move. Patience is a virtue! If you get hard it is OK to mention it and apologize and see how she reacts.

- Look good and smell good. Think of it as you are going on a date. You want her to be interested in you and WANT to take it further.

- Don't stress too much about what they put in their profiles, ones with huge disclaimers about no sex have fooled around and ones without cleavage pics have jumped on top of me. I personally ignore non-pros because they seem to be filled with time wasters and lots of back and forth.

The cuddle girls seem to break down to three groups in my experience.

50% - girls that will not do anything except cuddle. No extras, no nothing. Cuddling can still be fun and refreshing but you will not get anything at all.

25% - girls that are basically sex workers. These are ones that will expect extra $$ for extras. This could be anything from a HJ to FS to a naked cuddle with you being allowed to grind against her. But be prepared with extra cash. One of the ones I had fun with a few times offered for a "topless cuddle" for an extra $100 on the first session. She then allowed me to grind on her pussy to completion later on. Most will be obvious about the upcharge when they feel comfortable with you.

25% - this is the fun group. Girls that may be willing to fool around because they get turned on or like you and do not expect (or sometimes even want) extra $$. You will notice the signs with this group. They will start to gently hump your leg or give you kisses right by your lips. But let them guide the session. I had one that would only let me go down on her, no service to me at all! Money can get akward with this group because they clearly aren't SW. I generally give them a few extra bucks as a "tip" or "for their extra time" since these sessions will almost always run long.

Hope this helps!

KingEpqng
07-28-23, 13:05
USASG is banned from the site. So, you will have to copy and paste the links.

Riidii
07-28-23, 13:48
USASG is banned from the site. So, you will have to copy and paste the links.I just refresh the page and it works fine.

Hollowpoint1
07-28-23, 13:54
Has anyone had any success with Noemi. She seems likeable and says she buys a hotel room. Idk what platonic encounter would go as far to do that.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Noemi_Ny

NC Transplant
07-28-23, 14:19
It doesn't say she can host. You won't get anywhere in public for sure, unless it is a car date.

Has anyone had any success with Noemi. She seems likeable and says she buys a hotel room. Idk what platonic encounter would go as far to do that.

NC Transplant
07-28-23, 14:20
Minor work-around.

USASG is banned from the site. So, you will have to copy and paste the links.

Hollowpoint1
07-28-23, 14:26
It doesn't say she can host. You won't get anywhere in public for sure, unless it is a car date.I like her look so I wanted to see if she would host a session. She sounds like a menu is a possibility.

NC Transplant
07-28-23, 14:34
That can get expensive if she adds in the cost of the room. Extras are never a guarantee, but if she is going to get a room, she will need to pay for that. Just be careful in your communication. It sounds like you will have to be willing not to score half the time. It leaves them an out too, if you come in smelly and dirty. Sounds like she may just be visiting Charlotte as it isn't listed as her primary city, so she may already have the room.

I agree, she is attractive

I like her look so I wanted to see if she would host a session. She sounds like a menu is a possibility.

RandomFrankP
07-28-23, 18:38
That can get expensive if she adds in the cost of the room. Extras are never a guarantee, but if she is going to get a room, she will need to pay for that. Just be careful in your communication. It sounds like you will have to be willing not to score half the time. It leaves them an out too, if you come in smelly and dirty. Sounds like she may just be visiting Charlotte as it isn't listed as her primary city, so she may already have the room.

I agree, she is attractiveActually she said she doesn't do any up charge if she got a hotel. Which always a good thing. And she makes it sound like may be more on the menu. I may give her a try this weekend.

RandomFrankP
07-28-23, 20:50
Actually she said she doesn't do any up charge if she got a hotel. Which always a good thing. And she makes it sound like may be more on the menu. I may give her a try this weekend.Never mind. I take that back. Talking to her longer. She mentioned keeping everything within the boundaries or the website.

DanPan76
07-28-23, 21:26
I just refresh the page and it works fine.Refreshing the page does not work. But opening the link in another tab or window always works.

NC Transplant
07-29-23, 07:44
Copy and paste in the same tab has been working for me.

Refreshing the page does not work. But opening the link in another tab or window always works.

NC Transplant
07-29-23, 07:47
Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. Read the guidelines posted below. She isn't likely to tell you in text communications that can get her banned from the site. There is only one way to find out for sure.

Never mind. I take that back. Talking to her longer. She mentioned keeping everything within the boundaries or the website.

RandomFrankP
07-29-23, 09:21
Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. Read the guidelines posted below. She isn't likely to tell you in text communications that can get her banned from the site. There is only one way to find out for sure.We had taken the convo off the site and that stuff was said thru text. My feeling is she'd prob give an HJ or something.

NC Transplant
07-29-23, 09:55
It seems like I have seen one of the pictures she is using on SKIP too, though she deleted the one I remember seeing. I bet she is a pro.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/TheSweetness87

NC Transplant
07-29-23, 09:56
How ever you play it with these girls, you have to make the girl think sex was her idea.

Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. Read the guidelines posted below. She isn't likely to tell you in text communications that can get her banned from the site. There is only one way to find out for sure.

AvidMonger2022
07-29-23, 10:38

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Noemi_NyIt took weeks but finally had a session with Noemi, she kept resetting permaters of the session and then at last minute of another session she said she is very sensitive to animal smells even though I told her when we first started I had animals. That being said she was and is very pleasant to text and talk to over phone so I finally was able to get her over. She showed up about 5 minutes late and kept apologizing over and over. She is the person in the photos and she has a very warm smile and personality. She likes to hug a lot as she immediately wraps herself around me as we walked to the living room. She brought a scented candle and lit it and immediately climbed on me and straddled me. I am a very big guy and she is not small but we fit nicely. We talked and listened to music and after about 30 minutes I felt the session turning into something more intimate. We kissed some but to be honest I wasn't tremendously sexually attracted to her. There seemed to be an opening for other stuff but when the hour was getting finished she started to rub on the big guy and I let her finish me with her hand. No extra charge was spoke of and we have actually texted several times the last few days. I think she was much more attracted to me then I her, but she is also extremely sweet. One of the nicest women I have met in a long time period. I don't know what the outcome will be for others, but just the company was good if you don't mind at least trying to see what can happen.

RandomFrankP
07-30-23, 09:15
Had a session with this lady. Not the best or worse, but it was good. Menu is open for the right price. Only problem is getting a hold of her. She's a little pricey but overall is was a good session.

I got there we started session with some cuddles face to face. Lots of rubbing on her side and grinding and I did the same. Next thing I know she was taking off her clothes and then I got on top and she took my shorts off.

She has roommate's but they was asleep or in their rooms I didn't see them. Her room does has a smell tho. Because she has dogs. I didn't mind too much but something you should be aware of. Unless you want her to come to you.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Eba90

Aafakljgadkg
07-31-23, 10:25
This one is popular.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddlemary

Any extra?

NC Transplant
07-31-23, 10:31
Her profile doesn't say she will host.

Had a session with this lady. Not the best or worse, but it was good. Menu is open for the right price. Only problem is getting a hold of her. She's a little pricey but overall is was a good session.

I got there we started session with some cuddles face to face. Lots of rubbing on her side and grinding and I did the same. Next thing I know she was taking off her clothes and then I got on top and she took my shorts off.

She has roommate's but they was asleep or in their rooms I didn't see them. Her room does has a smell tho. Because she has dogs. I didn't mind too much but something you should be aware of. Unless you want her to come to you.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Eba90

NC Transplant
07-31-23, 10:34
She requires a deposit. Take that for what it is worth. I don't know if you have any recourse on the site if she flakes.

This one is popular.

Any extra?

Corvette704
07-31-23, 10:38
This one is popular.

Any extra?The deposit is a red flag for me.

Aafakljgadkg
07-31-23, 11:00

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Eba90Reached out, I'll come back with story.

AvidMonger2022
07-31-23, 11:10
She requires a deposit. Take that for what it is worth. I don't know if you have any recourse on the site if she flakes.Two times and not even close.

Ctphan
07-31-23, 11:14
This one is popular.

Any extra?Saw her based on another monger's recommendation. No hint at any extras. YMMV.

AvidMonger2022
07-31-23, 11:22
Saw her based on another monger's recommendation. No hint at any extras. YMMV.Would like to hear about that because I got no hint of any extras even though she is hot.

TNDiscreetDude
07-31-23, 11:40
Hello fellow mongers,

Going to be in Charlotte next week and am looking for recommendations. Does anyone have any info on the following:

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/FeelGood_V_069

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/warmembrace1206

I know that YMMV when it comes to the cuddle site, but I'm more interested in looks (vain, I know). But sometimes a great intimate cuddle session with a good looking women is just as good as a FS appt with a not so good looking woman. Any info would be appreciated!

NC Transplant
07-31-23, 12:13
What do you mean "not even close"? Nothing extra. I guess a legit cuddle is all you are going to get. Oh well, move on.

Two times and not even close.

AvidMonger2022
07-31-23, 12:34
What do you mean "not even close"? Nothing extra. I guess a legit cuddle is all you are going to get. Oh well, move on.Just moving hands to butt or too low on back caused her to cough, sigh or say a little too much and asked me to move my hand back to acceptable area on upper back or leg.

TopGun9
07-31-23, 16:38
I am still trying to get my first session from Cuddle Comfort site.

What's your trick / secret you having fun time with happy ending?

Do you look for specific profiles and what they say in their profiles?

Do you negotiate happy ending through text / talk before meeting up for the session?

Very interested in learning about this site and how to make it work, since SA / Seeking is becoming a huge time waster.

Grievous2
07-31-23, 18:09
Just moving hands to butt or too low on back caused her to cough, sigh or say a little too much and asked me to move my hand back to acceptable area on upper back or leg.I also didn't get any extras. She is a sweet girl though. She laid on my chest and we just listened to some tunes and chit-chatted. I admit it was kinda relaxing.

AvidMonger2022
07-31-23, 18:13
I am still trying to get my first session from Cuddle Comfort site.

What's your trick / secret you having fun time with happy ending?

Do you look for specific profiles and what they say in their profiles?

Do you negotiate happy ending through text / talk before meeting up for the session?

Very interested in learning about this site and how to make it work, since SA / Seeking is becoming a huge time waster.Plenty of women on there who do extras that you don't need to pay for. It is just part of the package so I have never negotiated. If any asks for more then I might go into it.

RandomFrankP
08-01-23, 15:12
If you can host warmembrace may offer extras. She was going to see me with extras if I could have hosted.

Hello fellow mongers,

Going to be in Charlotte next week and am looking for recommendations. Does anyone have any info on the following:

I know that YMMV when it comes to the cuddle site, but I'm more interested in looks (vain, I know). But sometimes a great intimate cuddle session with a good looking women is just as good as a FS appt with a not so good looking woman. Any info would be appreciated!

RandomFrankP
08-01-23, 18:35
Has anyone seen.

Cuddle2 gether.

And / or.

FairySnuggles.

There pages doesn't mention being "strictly platonic" and one messaged me first saying I look like "a great time".

And both messaged me first. So just curious if anyone has meet either one them? Any info would be help thanks. Can DM me if you want. TIA.

AvidMonger2022
08-01-23, 22:52
Has anyone seen.

Cuddle2 gether.

And / or.

FairySnuggles.

There pages doesn't mention being "strictly platonic" and one messaged me first saying I look like "a great time".

And both messaged me first. So just curious if anyone has meet either one them? Any info would be help thanks. Can DM me if you want. TIA.Choose either and you should have a decent time, they enjoy their cuddles. Just neither are my type. One and done. But they did the work I needed them to do for our cuddles.

NC Transplant
08-02-23, 12:12
I have seen it mentioned that payment is expected upfront. Is that the standard way these girls operate? I saw one ad that only takes Vemmo and I don't even have that app.

Choose either and you should have a decent time, they enjoy their cuddles. Just neither are my type. One and done. But they did the work I needed them to do for our cuddles.

LukeNC90
08-02-23, 14:13
I have seen it mentioned that payment is expected upfront. Is that the standard way these girls operate? I saw one ad that only takes Vemmo and I don't even have that app.No, the majority are fine with payment for the session happening when they get there or in some cases after it's finished. Does seem to be a little increase in cuddlers asking for a deposit though.

Granted, the majority of cuddlers I've seen have not been pros and I'm only just recently getting back into my business travel so it's possible things are changing.

Good luck. Happy to swap more detailed good / bad experiences via DM as you have them.

NC Transplant
08-02-23, 15:31
That red head looks pretty hefty? When they only show pics from the next up it usually means they don't want to show the rest.

Has anyone seen.

Cuddle2 gether.

And / or.

FairySnuggles.

And both messaged me first. So just curious if anyone has meet either one them? Any info would be help thanks. Can DM me if you want. TIA.

LuccaMac
08-02-23, 15:54
That red head looks pretty hefty? When they only show pics from the next up it usually means they don't want to show the rest.Totally agree. Big girl indeed. On anther note- I just have one offer me to come to here work place. Cool Cave. Hahaha Let me guess. Options? Except, how does that work? Pay house fee, then cuddle fee. Then I bet some big extra fees. IDK.

LM.

RandomFrankP
08-02-23, 16:01
Totally agree. Big girl indeed. On anther note- I just have one offer me to come to here work place. Cool Cave. Hahaha Let me guess. Options? Except, how does that work? Pay house fee, then cuddle fee. Then I bet some big extra fees. IDK.May I ask which one offered you that?

RandomFrankP
08-02-23, 16:05
Choose either and you should have a decent time, they enjoy their cuddles. Just neither are my type. One and done. But they did the work I needed them to do for our cuddles.Could you by chance give me a little more info on these two ladies? Can PM me the info. Thanks.

AvidMonger2022
08-02-23, 20:02
I have seen it mentioned that payment is expected upfront. Is that the standard way these girls operate? I saw one ad that only takes Vemmo and I don't even have that app.Depends on the cuddler really, but most have waited until the end. I have others to ask about a deposit but when I did not give in they eventually did and came anyways.

TNDiscreetDude
08-02-23, 20:06
Hello fellow mongers,

I know that YMMV when it comes to the cuddle site, but I'm more interested in looks (vain, I know). But sometimes a great intimate cuddle session with a good looking women is just as good as a FS appt with a not so good looking woman. Any info would be appreciated!Any info on FeelGood?

Ctphan
08-03-23, 08:07
Exchanged a few text with FairyFox? Something like that. She said she does massages as well. Was getting ready to meet up then she provided the address of cool cave. I've heard negative reviews and knew here this was headed so I bailed.

Up in the triad area for work and set up a meeting with Danirenee. She has a cute face and you could tell she has a few lbs. Well when she showed up she was of course, WAY bigger. She changed into a tank top and she has HUGE tits. Limited menu, little playful but kind of meh. Her profile says abide by CC rules, pm me for more details.

AvidMonger2022
08-03-23, 10:33
Exchanged a few text with FairyFox? Something like that. She said she does massages as well. Was getting ready to meet up then she provided the address of cool cave. I've heard negative reviews and knew here this was headed so I bailed.

Up in the triad area for work and set up a meeting with Danirenee. She has a cute face and you could tell she has a few lbs. Well when she showed up she was of course, WAY bigger. She changed into a tank top and she has HUGE tits. Limited menu, little playful but kind of meh. Her profile says abide by CC rules, pm me for more details.When I saw her it was last Dec from looking over the messages we exchanged and she said she worked here PT but nothing about Cool Cave and I would have never went there anyways. She is no loss if you don't see her. Her head game was very avg but she thought it was great. I had her jerk me off onto her tits which were pretty small for a bigger woman. Like I said she just got the job done for the day.

RandomFrankP
08-03-23, 12:43
On the CC website you can see women on there that's not a "pro". So I was wondering has anyone on here ever meet up with any these non pros?

RandomFrankP
08-04-23, 06:12
Does anyone by chance have any experience with this lady? If so would you care to share? PM is open if you'd rather share there. TIA.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ZellaDread

Quantum89
08-04-23, 09:24
On the CC website you can see women on there that's not a "pro". So I was wondering has anyone on here ever meet up with any these non pros?There is no verification in becoming a pro from what I understand. Just a few extra button clicks.

Pwils122
08-04-23, 09:33
There is another site similar to cuddle comfort called cuddlecompanions.org. You might have more luck with the girls on there as it doesn't seem to have the same strict guidelines. Has anyone tried that site?

DanPan76
08-04-23, 10:01
There is another site similar to cuddle comfort called cuddlecompanions.org. You might have more luck with the girls on there as it doesn't seem to have the same strict guidelines. Has anyone tried that site?I see many gals on both sites. However I notice that cuddlecompanions site price listed is a bit higher than the cuddlecomfort site. I don't see a one hour option to begin with. Not sure if you can work that out with the gals. Looks like "cuddling" an easy way for making fast money. LOL.

NC Transplant
08-04-23, 10:34
The guidelines that were posted below stated that nonpros are a waste of time.

On the CC website you can see women on there that's not a "pro". So I was wondering has anyone on here ever meet up with any these non pros?

It is a little annoying how deleted posts don't get removed. I was just replying that maybe the site has a higher VIG or takes a bigger cut from the girls. I would hate to commit to a 2 hour cuddle not knowing if there are any extras. I noticed one lady on the cuddle comfort site that charges $300 for an hour. I would certainly hope there is more than an hour hug.

I see many gals on both sites. However I notice that cuddlecompanions site price listed is a bit higher than the cuddlecomfort site. I don't see a one hour option to begin with. Not sure if you can work that out with the gals. Looks like "cuddling" an easy way for making fast money. LOL.

RandomFrankP
08-04-23, 11:51
About her. I found this if anyone is interested.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/winston-salem/female-escorts/caucasian_w/thick-satisfaction/551341948539

Does anyone by chance have any experience with this lady? If so would you care to share? PM is open if you'd rather share there. TIA.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ZellaDread

Quantum89
08-04-23, 12:00
The guidelines that were posted below stated that nonpros are a waste of time.

It is a little annoying how deleted posts don't get removed. I was just replying that maybe the site has a higher VIG or takes a bigger cut from the girls. I would hate to commit to a 2 hour cuddle not knowing if there are any extras. I noticed one lady on the cuddle comfort site that charges $300 for an hour. I would certainly hope there is more than an hour hug.Definitely seems to be a lot more on companions but on average all of the prices are higher and min 2 hours.

LukeNC90
08-04-23, 12:21
Had a quick two day trip to CLT and decided to have a repeat with ThiccRaven. Went just as well as the first time I saw her. Nice girl, fun body, lots on the table. Was no upcharges for me. YMMV.

NC Transplant
08-04-23, 12:34
She has advertised on SKIP. I have seen some familiar faces on those cuddle sites. Some of those women look to be a hefty size too. There are some known escorts advertising hugs and cuddles for sure. Some of the others are unknown. I would hate to pay $200 for a 2-hour hug. If I paid a chick $300 an hour and didn't get anything extra, I would be pissed.

Had a quick two day trip to CLT and decided to have a repeat with ThiccRaven. Went just as well as the first time I saw her. Nice girl, fun body, lots on the table. Was no upcharges for me. YMMV.

TNDiscreetDude
08-05-23, 06:49
Had a quick two day trip to CLT and decided to have a repeat with ThiccRaven. Went just as well as the first time I saw her. Nice girl, fun body, lots on the table. Was no upcharges for me. YMMV.I would love to know details about your visit. I have a appointment scheduled with her next week. Could you PM me with more information?

JohhnyBravo
08-05-23, 10:19
Thanks for the intel, but I'm confused about her being legit since her pictures are dated 1993. What's up with that?

JohhnyBravo
08-05-23, 10:26
This one isn't hiding that she works at Cool Cave. She has a pic from inside, LOL.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Emerald26

Cltsdono
08-05-23, 11:03
Thanks for the intel, but I'm confused about her being legit since her pictures are dated 1993. What's up with that?It's just a photo filter, pictures on her profile are accurate to her current appearance.

DanPan76
08-05-23, 11:15
This one isn't hiding that she works at Cool Cave. She has a pic from inside, LOL.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Emerald26Caramel chocolate. Looks nice but she might not host. Also $170/ hr for cuddling is kinda high. That's one expensive cuddle. LOL.

John Marigold
08-05-23, 11:52
Just find out which attendant at Cool Cave she is and don't bother booking her through the Cuddle site?

Caramel chocolate. Looks nice but she might not host. Also $170/ hr for cuddling is kinda high. That's one expensive cuddle. LOL.

NC Transplant
08-05-23, 13:00
170 an hour. I hope there are extras included.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Emerald26

Duffman19
08-06-23, 10:18
[QUOTE=LukeNC90;6547517]Had a quick two day trip to CLT and decided to have a repeat with ThiccRaven. Went just as well as the first time I saw her. Nice girl, fun body, lots on the table. Was no upcharges for me. YMMV. [ / QUOT /.

Could you pm me with her menu?

AvidMonger2022
08-06-23, 14:02
170 an hour. I hope there are extras included.Nope, she immediately tried to upsell and I asked her to leave. I cancelled my payment also, she was the woman from the photos though.

South215
08-06-23, 18:14
Nope, she immediately tried to upsell and I asked her to leave. I cancelled my payment also, she was the woman from the photos though.What were the up sells?

AvidMonger2022
08-06-23, 20:25
What were the up sells?Topless, naked, HJ. I kind of checked out at that point. If I wanted a pro for that I would go to another site. People are ruining CC already.

Dollersine
08-06-23, 21:22
Anyone have info on her?

DanPan76
08-06-23, 21:35
Anyone have info on her?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Noemi_NyYou need to read older posts.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35602-Cuddle-Comfort&p=6539853&viewfull=1#post6539853

NC Transplant
08-07-23, 07:16
When I texted her, she does NOT host and she will arrange a hotel room if we pay for it. She doesn't pay for the room.

It took weeks but finally had a session with Noemi, she kept resetting permaters of the session and then at last minute of another session she said she is very sensitive to animal smells even though I told her when we first started I had animals. That being said she was and is very pleasant to text and talk to over phone so I finally was able to get her over. She showed up about 5 minutes late and kept apologizing over and over. She is the person in the photos and she has a very warm smile and personality. She likes to hug a lot as she immediately wraps herself around me as we walked to the living room. She brought a scented candle and lit it and immediately climbed on me and straddled me. I am a very big guy and she is not small but we fit nicely. We talked and listened to music and after about 30 minutes I felt the session turning into something more intimate. We kissed some but to be honest I wasn't tremendously sexually attracted to her. There seemed to be an opening for other stuff but when the hour was getting finished she started to rub on the big guy and I let her finish me with her hand. No extra charge was spoke of and we have actually texted several times the last few days. I think she was much more attracted to me then I her, but she is also extremely sweet. One of the nicest women I have met in a long time period. I don't know what the outcome will be for others, but just the company was good if you don't mind at least trying to see what can happen.

Malcolm Mcfly
08-07-23, 08:13
When I texted her, she does NOT host and she will arrange a hotel room if we pay for it. She doesn't pay for the room.Did you actually see her yet? She wanted me to text her for like a week first and then she KEPT reiterating how her service is "on the up and up. ".

I can't tell if she's saying that because it's true, because the messages are monitored or if I spooked her.

NC Transplant
08-07-23, 08:52
I have NOT seen her. I messaged her based on another review below which was quoted with my post. He got some kissing and it sounds like a hand job. Maybe more is possible. Don't expect these girls to offer more just though messages. They know they can get banned from the site.

She told me she would arrange a room but I would have to pay for it in advance

Did you actually see her yet? She wanted me to text her for like a week first and then she KEPT reiterating how her service is "on the up and up. ".

I can't tell if she's saying that because it's true, because the messages are monitored or if I spooked her.

TNDiscreetDude
08-07-23, 10:04
I've read the reports on Raven. She seems as though she has a bigger menu than can be listed on the cuddle site. Does anyone know what is offered? I've been trying to find out for those that have seen her but I have had no luck with any sort of response. Can anyone that has seen her send mega PM with what I might be able to expect? TIA.

Hollowpoint1
08-07-23, 10:09
Here is my experience:

I messaged Noemi based on a solid review that was posted earlier. She mentioned "she" would get the hotel room on her dime and I'd could pay her a visit. She said she only gets a room on the weekends. I told her I could host and she said that would be acceptable. After a few messages on the site, she gave me her number to reach out to her. We spoke on the phone for about 1/2 hr to build some rapport. I told her I was looking for more of a GFE and she said that what she offers. However, she was very intentional on saying her GFE was a platonic role in which she listened and communicated like a GF should. She said after a few visits, if she feels comfortable enough, she may wear clothing that may offer some skin to skin contact while cuddling (I. E. Shorts, tank top). I asked her if the mood is right, could she ever consider envision a more sensual experience. She said she was going to be "HOT" with me. Of course that sounded exciting at first until she made it known it was just an acronym. "Honest, Open, and Transparent. I think I literally ROFLMAO. After I told her I would like to take her out to lunch or something, because she did actually seem pretty cool and good company, she said she'd like that. We hung up, and the next day when I logged into the site, I noticed she blocked me. I text her and got no response, so I'm assuming she blocked my number as well.

Also, I messaged the only guy who gave her a karma on the site to get a little bit more info, and the simp told her all about our brief conversation. He basically just described her to me as a sweetheart. During our phone call, Noemi said she was impressed I reached out to one of her clients for feedback and review. If one of you is that guy, FFS, grow a pair. You're nothing more than an ATM to her. You're a fool to think yourself as anything else.

TLDR: she's a waste of time and I doubt you'll get anything out of this. Shes also very inconsistent with what shes telling people. Probably still figuring the cash milking lifestyle out.

Hollowpoint1
08-07-23, 10:38
I forgot the HOT bs started in a text. Here's a few screenshots and her number. She may have blocked me, but none / few of you are such. Do with it what you will.

AvidMonger2022
08-07-23, 10:54
Here is my experience:

I messaged Noemi based on a solid review that was posted earlier. She mentioned "she" would get the hotel room on her dime and I'd could pay her a visit. She said she only gets a room on the weekends. I told her I could host and she said that would be acceptable. After a few messages on the site, she gave me her number to reach out to her. We spoke on the phone for about 1/2 hr to build some rapport. I told her I was looking for more of a GFE and she said that what she offers. However, she was very intentional on saying her GFE was a platonic role in which she listened and communicated like a GF should. She said after a few visits, if she feels comfortable enough, she may wear clothing that may offer some skin to skin contact while cuddling (I. E. Shorts, tank top). I asked her if the mood is right, could she ever consider envision a more sensual experience. She said she was going to be "HOT" with me. Of course that sounded exciting at first until she made it known it was just an acronym. "Honest, Open, and Transparent. I think I literally ROFLMAO. After I told her I would like to take her out to lunch or something, because she did actually seem pretty cool and good company, she said she'd like that. We hung up, and the next day when I logged into the site, I noticed she blocked me. I text her and got no response, so I'm assuming she blocked my number as well.

Also, I messaged the only guy who gave her a karma on the site to get a little bit more info, and the simp told her all about our brief conversation. He basically just described her to me as a sweetheart. During our phone call, Noemi said she was impressed I reached out to one of her clients for feedback and review. If one of you is that guy, FFS, grow a pair. You're nothing more than an ATM to her. You're a fool to think yourself as anything else..Looks like she is trying to figure out how to play the game on their because she has went incognito on the site but is still on the site. She has been with a few of my friends now and 1 has said he got FS from her and the other said he could not get to 1st base with her so I am just going to keep away myself because I don't need a headache like that.

Malcolm Mcfly
08-07-23, 12:37
Here is my experience:

Also, I messaged the only guy who gave her a karma on the site to get a little bit more info, and the simp told her all about our brief conversation. He basically just described her to me as a sweetheart. During our phone call, Noemi said she was impressed I reached out to one of her clients for feedback and review. If one of you is that guy, FFS, grow a pair. You're nothing more than an ATM to her. You're a fool to think yourself as anything else.

TLDR: she's a waste of time and I doubt you'll get anything out of this. Shes also very inconsistent with what shes telling people. Probably still figuring the cash milking lifestyle out.MUCH appreciated. She was ENDLESSLY texting but kept being noncommittal regarding an appointment. In top of that she felt the need to mention time and again that she's legit.

I also reached out to her based on the review here. Maybe she just liked him?

Either way, she's taken too much time already. She definitely won't get any money.

NC Transplant
08-07-23, 13:07
It sounds to me that you pushed the conversation too far. You are lucky she didn't report you and get you banned from the site. I don't think you can be that aggressive in your convos. I think you have to be satisified with a few legit cuddles to find the ones that will offer you more. As the one that posted some suggestions below, half the women on there will be totally legit and not offer anything extra. I would think it would be trial and error to find the other half.

Here is my experience:

TLDR: she's a waste of time and I doubt you'll get anything out of this. Shes also very inconsistent with what shes telling people. Probably still figuring the cash milking lifestyle out.

GodzB
08-07-23, 13:24
It sounds to me that you pushed the conversation too far. You are lucky she didn't report you and get you banned from the site. I don't think you can be that aggressive in your convos. I think you have to be satisified with a few legit cuddles to find the ones that will offer you more. As the one that posted some suggestions below, half the women on there will be totally legit and not offer anything extra. I would think it would be trial and error to find the other half.I was able to weed out the "legit cuddlers" pretty easily by just being upfront. I mean who cares if I get banned? It's not like I can't just make another account. I found about 4 girls who were upfront about being willing to offer extras, including one who told me they're happy to go "all the way" for X price. I've seen her a few times now, and I'm happy with that.

Honestly there's no reason to play stupid games with these women. They know that what they're doing is highly sexual in nature and if they're trying to skirt around the reason that most men are on that site, I don't have time to waste on them. There's plenty of other women to talk to and an unlimited number of VPNs I can just make new accounts on if one reports me and I get banned. 🙄.

NC Transplant
08-07-23, 14:18
If you are good with being banned, that is your choice. I don't have a VPN or unlimited emails to use. You know how it has worked out for those that have been banned here. I guess that is the worst that can happen. When I am texting SKIP girls I have that attitude. I don't care if they block me and I don't have time for their games. So I get where you are coming from.

I was able to weed out the "legit cuddlers" pretty easily by just being upfront. I mean who cares if I get banned? It's not like I can't just make another account. I found about 4 girls who were upfront about being willing to offer extras, including one who told me they're happy to go "all the way" for X price. I've seen her a few times now, and I'm happy with that.

Honestly there's no reason to play stupid games with these women. They know that what they're doing is highly sexual in nature and if they're trying to skirt around the reason that most men are on that site, I don't have time to waste on them. There's plenty of other women to talk to and an unlimited number of VPNs I can just make new accounts on if one reports me and I get banned. 🙄.

DanPan76
08-07-23, 14:49
I was able to weed out the "legit cuddlers" pretty easily by just being upfront. I mean who cares if I get banned? It's not like I can't just make another account. I found about 4 girls who were upfront about being willing to offer extras, including one who told me they're happy to go "all the way" for X price. I've seen her a few times now, and I'm happy with that.

Honestly there's no reason to play stupid games with these women. They know that what they're doing is highly sexual in nature and if they're trying to skirt around the reason that most men are on that site, I don't have time to waste on them. There's plenty of other women to talk to and an unlimited number of VPNs I can just make new accounts on if one reports me and I get banned. 🙄.Yeah you got a point. It's hard to be not sensual when you cuddle with a female for an hour. It's like fire and cotton man. Sometimes all it takes is just a look, to burn the barn. We are only human right. It takes lot of energy to master the senses. I cannot simply just cuddle without getting muddled. It's like a tease. LOL.

NC Transplant
08-07-23, 16:14
A tease and blue balls is all I ever got out of a titty bar.

Yeah you got a point. It's hard to be not sensual when you cuddle with a female for an hour. It's like fire and cotton man. Sometimes all it takes is just a look, to burn the barn. We are only human right. It takes lot of energy to master the senses. I cannot simply just cuddle without getting muddled. It's like a tease. LOL.

DanPan76
08-07-23, 21:34
A tease and blue balls is all I ever got out of a titty bar.That's the reason I stopped visiting titty bars. Why would anyone pay intentionally for blue balls and flush money down the drain. This cuddle thing is very close to that. Fast easy money for ladies who know how to play the system. Some gals are even charging $120 - $170 for an hour for “cuddling” . That's living the dream my man. LOL.

DanPan76
08-07-23, 21:42
When I asked one cuddler what are the possibilities during cuddling. She sent me an image with all the different "possibilities" . LOL.

Hollowpoint1
08-08-23, 12:01
Stood up for an outcall with ThiccRaven. I think I'll just steer clear from this site altogether. The B. S meter seems stronger than the usual sites. Not to mention there's still the weeding out all the platonic profiles.

StickShiftO
08-08-23, 12:10
When I asked one cuddler what are the possibilities during cuddling. She sent me an image with all the different "possibilities" . LOL.That's how this game is played with the sight admins. She does offer more but this is the kind of reply you get. It's a crap shoot for sure.

NC Transplant
08-08-23, 12:18
ThiccRaven is probably getting flooded with requests with all the positive press on this forum. I don't get that many results from my searches, so there aren't that many profiles to sort through. I just haven't put much effort into it. It seems most you would have to plan then ahead of time and I usually don't do that.

Stood up for an outcall with ThiccRaven. I think I'll just steer clear from this site altogether. The B. S meter seems stronger than the usual sites. Not to mention there's still the weeding out all the platonic profiles.

Malcolm Mcfly
08-08-23, 14:35
Stood up for an outcall with ThiccRaven. I think I'll just steer clear from this site altogether. The B. S meter seems stronger than the usual sites. Not to mention there's still the weeding out all the platonic profiles.Agreed. I can't imagine taking the time / money to sort through the flimflam.

NC Transplant
08-09-23, 07:15
About like the sugar babies.

Agreed. I can't imagine taking the time / money to sort through the flimflam.

FiveOfSix
08-09-23, 08:21
About like the sugar babies.I frankly don't have the energy to go through all the scammers and BS artists. I soured on SA for the same reason. For every legitimate one, you'll waste time on 100 playing games.

NC Transplant
08-09-23, 09:58
Buying tokens just to send a message to the girls turns me off.

I frankly don't have the energy to go through all the scammers and BS artists. I soured on SA for the same reason. For every legitimate one, you'll waste time on 100 playing games.

RandomFrankP
08-10-23, 08:18
Does anyone have any experience with this lady?

Any info helpful, thanks.

PM if you want.

NC Transplant
08-10-23, 10:50
I think I saw some of her pictures on SKIP, so extras are probably available.

Does anyone have any experience with this lady?

Any info helpful, thanks.

PM if you want.

Ctphan
08-11-23, 06:26
Has a session with her recently. Cute girl at a safe residence. I'm not a FS guy but she is very playful.

LV Fun
08-17-23, 15:11
Did this kind of die down? Did folks find some good results and are perhaps keeping it quiet?

I've had 0 luck myself for extras in the Columbia or Charlotte area, just figured I'd report that.

RandomFrankP
08-17-23, 15:59
Who have you seen? If there's no extras I'd like to avoid them myself.

Did this kind of die down? Did folks find some good results and are perhaps keeping it quiet?

I've had 0 luck myself for extras in the Columbia or Charlotte area, just figured I'd report that.

NC Transplant
08-17-23, 17:27
There aren't that many to choose from.

GodzB
08-17-23, 22:58
After a bunch of wasted time I kinda just gave up on it. I did find a few legit full service providers but I've been keeping them close to the chest because I know that as soon as I share them here some idiot is going to fuck it up within days. I shared a couple via DMs that were fun but a little too far away from me to make into regulars though.

AvidMonger2022
08-18-23, 22:32
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddle2gether she will have fun, just have to charm her. She is not a looker but she does like groping and touching when she is comfortable and more did not upsell.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/GoldenGlow43 short and very sexual, but likes to spread it out over a few cuddles before getting deep into it. Not an upseller.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/autumnwinter upsold right away, ended up giving hand job without an upsell and never contacted her again.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ThiccRaven she can be flaky, but has open menu that got too expensive for my taste for her. BJ and have not contacted her since.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/mncuddler she loves black guys and I am one and she has not gag reflex and I will end at that.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/asianbabe upsell upsell upsell. She is the girl from photo. Flaky as hell. One cuddle session. Decent BJ and that is all. Won't deal with her again.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Candy90 again upsell from start. Everything covered. Ended up just a HJ and never contacted her again.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/PajamaMama 3 times I have seen her and deep throated everytime. Not a looker at all, but submissive and fun to play with when I need a quick thrill. She can take it deep.

Cuddlers to stay away from because legit.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Vedettee nothing nada too talkative and will barely touch you.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/warmembrace1206 just no.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/BestHugger11 just looking for a man. Using this as a dating site.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/caline1 read above.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Kay_30 complained that she thought I had a boner. Which I didn't. Then we cut it short. Heard she has done it a few times now. Money grab.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddlemary great body, cute. But very legit. She gives a great hug and good to talk to. But nothing even with 3 cuddles. Know 10 guys now who have cuddled with her with same experience. So yeah, if you want anything else you barking up wrong tree here.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Page read above.

Ok I am tired, but I have been doing the cuddle thing for over a year now and these are the ones that are still on that I gave give info on. I have now retired from that site and using some of what is at the top and trying other means now.

Aafakljgadkg
08-19-23, 13:31
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddle2gether she will have fun, just have to charm her. She is not a looker but she does like groping and touching when she is comfortable and more did not upsell.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/GoldenGlow43 short and very sexual, but likes to spread it out over a few cuddles before getting deep into it. Not an upseller.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/autumnwinter upsold right away, ended up giving hand job without an upsell and never contacted her again.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ThiccRaven she can be flaky, but has open menu that got too expensive for my taste for her. BJ and have not contacted her since.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/mncuddler she loves black guys and I am one and she has not gag reflex and I will end at that.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/asianbabe upsell upsell upsell. She is the girl from photo. Flaky as hell. One cuddle session. Decent BJ and that is all. Won't deal with her again.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Candy90 again upsell from start. Everything covered. Ended up just a HJ and never contacted her again.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/PajamaMama 3 times I have seen her and deep throated everytime. Not a looker at all, but submissive and fun to play with when I need a quick thrill. She can take it deep.
Well the ones that does anything are going to have an exploded inbox.

So wait your turn. Or hope they save your contact before pausing their account.

NC Transplant
08-19-23, 14:02
Some of the ones you reported on being legit, I sort of figured as such. I have communicated with https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/PajamaMama Was there any upselling with her, or did she just offer more for an hour rate? I guess she interested me because she is more mature. I tend to have better luck with older women.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Vedettee nothing nada too talkative and will barely touch you.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/BestHugger11 just looking for a man. Using this as a dating site.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Kay_30 complained that she thought I had a boner. Which I didn't. Then we cut it short. Heard she has done it a few times now. Money grab.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddlemary great body, cute. But very legit. She gives a great hug and good to talk to. But nothing even with 3 cuddles. Know 10 guys now who have cuddled with her with same experience. So yeah, if you want anything else you barking up wrong tree here.

Ok I am tired, but I have been doing the cuddle thing for over a year now and these are the ones that are still on that I gave give info on. I have now retired from that site and using some of what is at the top and trying other means now.

DanPan76
08-19-23, 14:22

Ok I am tired, but I have been doing the cuddle thing for over a year now and these are the ones that are still on that I gave give info on. I have now retired from that site and using some of what is at the top and trying other means now.What an informative report. Thanks so much for sharing. Helps us all in the long run.

AvidMonger2022
08-19-23, 14:57
Some of the ones you reported on being legit, I sort of figured as such. I have communicated with https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/PajamaMama Was there any upselling with her, or did she just offer more for an hour rate? I guess she interested me because she is more mature. I tend to have better luck with older women.Never an upsell, she just went with the flow and enjoys the moments. I know several guys who have had success and others who said they struck out. I think if you are not aggressive that makes it easier for her.

KnowBody
08-20-23, 12:08
Ok I am tired, but I have been doing the cuddle thing for over a year now and these are the ones that are still on that I gave give info on. I have now retired from that site and using some of what is at the top and trying other means now.While I have little interest in this section, I do read it as a curiosity & want to say THANK YOU for your post. That's a lot of good info for the guys that are interested in trying this out.

The more info shared among us all on here, the better & it helps everyone.

LukeNC90
08-21-23, 21:42
Here's a handful of ladies in CLT or willing to visit. I have several more trips to Charlotte this year and would love any PMs of other women to see from cuddle comfort. Happy to share more as well. Here or in other states / cities.

SweeTea out of Columbia: Seen a few times over the years. She's come up to CLT when I'm in town. Progressed from heavy petting and HJ 1st session to nude, BJ / whatever I wanted after two.

PajamaMama. BJ, HJ, two pops, got nude. Said she wanted to fuck if we met again.

Cutecuddler15 - worked at a massage parlor when I saw her. Was down for pretty much anything. Started rubbing my dick when we were face to face then took off her clothes. Not sure I'll repeat, nice but not my vibe.

ThiccRaven. She was a freak. Went to change and came out naked, asked if I minded LOL. A little thicker than her pics. Multiple pops.

Meguna_beach. Very nice, sort of new agey in some of her Convo. She really enjoyed the massage I gave her and rubbed my leg when I was standing by her side. She rubbed me over clothes and reached under to finish me off. YMMV & sense is she usually more legit. May try again idk.

Kwizera. Immigrant and very sweet and innocent. Cuddled for an hour transitioned to me massaging her, then offered to heat up massage oil and she said yes please. Got down to bra and panties and I rubbed her all over. Jerked me off onto her chest.

- 1 cutecancer out of Greensboro. Huge great tits out & hand job. Encouraged feeling her up. Very friendly. No upsell.

- cuddlinsmiles out of Gboro. Sexy lingerie, handjob & fingering. Definitely more available, but my hunch is it would be for more $.

Good luck all.

DanPan76
08-22-23, 09:33
Here's a handful of ladies in CLT or willing to visit. I have several more trips to Charlotte this year and would love any PMs of other women to see from cuddle comfort. Happy to share more as well. Here or in other states / cities.

SweeTea out of Columbia: Seen a few times over the years. She's come up to CLT when I'm in town. Progressed from heavy petting and HJ 1st session to nude, BJ / whatever I wanted after two.

PajamaMama. BJ, HJ, two pops, got nude. Said she wanted to fuck if we met again.

Cutecuddler15 - worked at a massage parlor when I saw her. Was down for pretty much anything. Started rubbing my dick when we were face to face then took off her clothes. Not sure I'll repeat, nice but not my vibe.

ThiccRaven. She was a freak. Went to change and came out naked, asked if I minded LOL. A little thicker than her pics. Multiple pops.

Meguna_beach. Very nice, sort of new agey in some of her Convo. She really enjoyed the massage I gave her and rubbed my leg when I was standing by her side. She rubbed me over clothes and reached under to finish me off. YMMV & sense is she usually more legit. May try again idk.

Kwizera. Immigrant and very sweet and innocent. Cuddled for an hour transitioned to me massaging her, then offered to heat up massage oil and she said yes please. Got down to bra and panties and I rubbed her all over. Jerked me off onto her chest.

- 1 cutecancer out of Greensboro. Huge great tits out & hand job. Encouraged feeling her up. Very friendly. No upsell.

- cuddlinsmiles out of Gboro. Sexy lingerie, handjob & fingering. Definitely more available, but my hunch is it would be for more $.

Good luck all.Many thanks to you for taking the time to share Luke.

NC Transplant
08-22-23, 14:57
I wonder if you get the same treatment if you just book for an hour versus a longer date?

Never an upsell, she just went with the flow and enjoys the moments. I know several guys who have had success and others who said they struck out. I think if you are not aggressive that makes it easier for her.

Tribeca67
08-22-23, 15:17
Any intel on this one? And.

If anyone wants to trade videos from girls on seeking pm me.

ANewHope84
08-22-23, 15:43
Man. I fucked up and met that woman a while back ago. She was high as shit and on all kinds of stuff. She was naked when I walked in the room. Kept spewing all this trump this and that and starting throwing around racial slurs. Then kept telling me to "take charge! Screaming it at me and I'm.

Just like WTF is even going on. Mind you I've maybe said a few words of "hey how's it going" slid into the bed and bam. Stay FAR FAR FAR away. Girl is 10 shades of bat shit crazy.

NC Transplant
08-22-23, 18:09
Her pictures look nice. Damn sure can't go by the pics they post. Her pics don't look like a junkie.

Man. I fucked up and met that woman a while back ago. She was high as shit and on all kinds of stuff. She was naked when I walked in the room. Kept spewing all this trump this and that and starting throwing around racial slurs. Then kept telling me to "take charge! Screaming it at me and I'm.

Just like WTF is even going on. Mind you I've maybe said a few words of "hey how's it going" slid into the bed and bam. Stay FAR FAR FAR away. Girl is 10 shades of bat shit crazy.

AvidMonger2022
08-22-23, 20:56

Just like WTF is even going on. Mind you I've maybe said a few words of "hey how's it going" slid into the bed and bam. Stay FAR FAR FAR away. Girl is 10 shades of bat shit crazy.She was definitely weird and just didn't do it for me. Didn't do all that screaming. But that is why I put out there Just No.

AvidMonger2022
08-22-23, 20:58
I wonder if you get the same treatment if you just book for an hour versus a longer date?I think with most it has to be 2 or more hours to do anything.

Jay75
08-23-23, 10:09
I think with most it has to be 2 or more hours to do anything.Ah ha, very good info, and why this board is so helpful. I was wondering about this and I agree, I think 2 hours lends itself to more willing for extras!

NC Transplant
08-23-23, 14:08
It figures she would want a longer date to be willing to offer any extras, but then again, we may spend more money and not get shit

I think with most it has to be 2 or more hours to do anything.

LV Fun
08-23-23, 16:46
I should mention that SweaTea in Columbia also has a Seeking account, she even uses the same picture. I saw her a couple of years ago from seeking and while she's quite enthusiastic about what she does she wasn't really my type. If you're up for contacting her through CC I'm sure you could work in some extras once you you move to texting. (I don't have it anymore sorry).

AvidMonger2022
08-23-23, 22:28
It figures she would want a longer date to be willing to offer any extras, but then again, we may spend more money and not get shitWell that is up to you to decide whether it is worth it or not. I like dealing with these women more because when they do have fun it is much more fun and passionate then just getting my rocks off. I am at a point in my life where I don't like just getting a quick nut. So I enjoy the chase and the slow almost feel of seducing someone, instead of knowing just what is going to happen. That being said when someone just presents a menu right away that is a turn off and I might finish the session but it ends any chance really of having more. Either way that was my report for the board and do with it what you will.

Wizoz56
08-24-23, 16:01
1) OxytocinPotion.

Very high energy and platonic cuddling. It was nice to hang out with her but it ends there.

2) sarahscuddles2.

Another chill and nice to hang out type deal. Strong adherence to the platonic guidelines.

Lildevil01
08-24-23, 19:45
She was definitely weird and just didn't do it for me. Didn't do all that screaming. But that is why I put out there Just No.I've chatted with her, she told me a 2 hr minimum and no visit to her.

Place till a new client can be trusted.

SreeKanth05
08-25-23, 19:00
Any good ones available in CC quality ones for our bucks?? I see both below ones are no more available.

1) OxytocinPotion.

Very high energy and platonic cuddling. It was nice to hang out with her but it ends there.

2) Sarahscuddles2.

Another chill and nice to hang out type deal. Strong adherence to the platonic guidelines.

Quantum89
08-25-23, 23:17
Any good ones available in CC quality ones for our bucks?? I see both below ones are no more available.If you will take a stroll back through the Chat you will see a lot have given info on ones they have seen.

Ctphan
08-28-23, 09:11
Appreciate everyone's reports so far. Question for the ones that have dabbled. A few of the providers on the list posted in this thread do not host. For someone like myself that can't host, do you get a hotel? Figured the $$ could start adding up. Thanks!

DanPan76
08-28-23, 09:38
Appreciate everyone's reports so far. Question for the ones that have dabbled. A few of the providers on the list posted in this thread do not host. For someone like myself that can't host, do you get a hotel? Figured the $$ could start adding up. Thanks!Yes that's exactly my problem. Of all the 10 plus cuddler's reviewed here, (thanks to the superb reviews) only one or two provide hosting. All others are "guests" (outcall) which makes this option expensive if you have to get a motel. It adds up fast. Anyways I don't suggest inviting any of these women to your place even if you are single or don't have a SO. Not a safe option in my humble opinion. YMMV.

AvidMonger2022
08-28-23, 15:23
Yes that's exactly my problem. Of all the 10 plus cuddler's reviewed here, (thanks to the superb reviews) only one or two provide hosting. All others are "guests" (outcall) which makes this option expensive if you have to get a motel. It adds up fast. Anyways I don't suggest inviting any of these women to your place even if you are single or don't have a SO. Not a safe option in my humble opinion. YMMV.I have never had an issue with any one off their giving me issues coming to my place. But I vet hard and do video calls and I make sure they don't bring anything inside my house. I will not host at a hotel, and I have went to them. Most of the time they say they can't host and after you poke them a bit and talk to them somehow they figure out ways to host. It is amazing what can happen after some good conversation and they know you a bit. Again this is not for everyone, I enjoy the chase as much as the end.

ScTraveler92
08-28-23, 16:04
I'm really intrigued by this cute Raven. Is tit roaming allowed while cuddling, kissing?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ThiccRaven

Prlifemx
08-28-23, 16:28
I'm really intrigued by this cute Raven. Is tit roaming allowed while cuddling, kissing?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ThiccRavenI had a session with her about a week to two ago. And it did involve kissing, tit roaming, BBBJ, and FS.

NC Transplant
08-28-23, 16:39
My problem too. Then there are the ones that host but are an hour or more away. There aren't many to choose from.

Appreciate everyone's reports so far. Question for the ones that have dabbled. A few of the providers on the list posted in this thread do not host. For someone like myself that can't host, do you get a hotel? Figured the $$ could start adding up. Thanks!

DDogs77
08-28-23, 20:02
Any success in Nashville? There's a cute one with lots of positive reviews.

ScTraveler92
08-29-23, 11:25
What has worked the best in interacting with these girls? Just scheduling an appointment or just sending a message. Also do you guys have a profile pic on you page?

Quantum89
08-29-23, 20:53
What has worked the best in interacting with these girls? Just scheduling an appointment or just sending a message. Also do you guys have a profile pic on you page?I think most require messaging first. Just have to make sure it's 100% clean on the site.

GodzB
08-29-23, 21:42
What has worked the best in interacting with these girls? Just scheduling an appointment or just sending a message. Also do you guys have a profile pic on you page?I've had luck doing both. Usually I'll send a blind schedule time, then follow up with a "Hey, if this time or date isn't good, shoot me a text at (insert number here) and we can work out the details. ". They almost always text me.

Has worked with everyone except the time waster Noemi, she blocked me thankfully.

ScTraveler92
08-30-23, 19:02
This website is a joke LOL. Guess these girls are getting flooded with appointment requests. I'll stick to my normal methods.

GitterDun
09-03-23, 17:56
I had an amazing time with this one, 2 hr minimum since she travels so far from Greensboro which was ok wih me. Good communication along the way and she showed up on time wearing a string strap top w no bra and was wearing high and tight bootie shorts. Nice little body good curves and c cups. , she is a great conversationalist and we got to know each other the first hour while cuddling then we started petting a little then she asked if I'd like for her to remove her top. Started off and nipple sucking then I ask her if she wanted to remove the shorts and then she gladly obliged, she asked if I wanted more and asked for increase in allowance which I agreed, I'll admit it was more an I'm accustomed to but the next 45 minutes was amazing. BBBJ was perfect and cfs in cowgirl to follow. Then we just cuddled for a few minutes then cleaned up then cuddled and talked more, she stayed nearly 3 hrs so she def wasn't a clock watcher and he whole experience is just what I was looking for. Lots of kissing, hugging petting, cuddling and of course the topper was making out like teenagers. She's really sweet. I wish she hosted and was closer but I'll splurge occasionally to get her back down here again as often as possible. To give you an idea covering for her trip and the time and extra upgrade will run you well over 5 Bill's but I won't be specific because that's between you and her to decide but if you think about it she had a 3 hr round trip and spent almost 3 hrs with me so for me it was worth it. Much diff experience than one of these girls hitting 12 dudes a day and don't know how to answer the phone or be on time and then rush you up. To each their own and YMMV so if it's all about cost then I'd look elsewhere but if you want a legit experience then I'd recommend her. As you know you have to schedule on cc for the first visit then can exchange #s to work out details.

ScTraveler92
09-03-23, 21:37
Have been striking out with the younger girls finally booked with provider in 40's. Anyone ever had look with girl with no Karma or reviews on the site? I'm skeptical since she doesn't have any is it out of the ordinary to request phone / video call?

Gigabyte40
09-03-23, 21:44
This website is a joke LOL. Guess these girls are getting flooded with appointment requests. I'll stick to my normal methods.Yes Cuddle Comfort is a joke. Seems like someone comes up with a new website with this new idea for a way to meet women. And it's really nothing new. Yet another website with ads for women trying to take your money and give you nothing in return. Cuddling? Really?? Men and been trying to meet women for hundreds of years. The internet has just make it easier to get scammed.

GB40.

AvidMonger2022
09-04-23, 14:59
I had an amazing time with this one, 2 hr minimum since she travels so far from Greensboro which was ok wih me. Good communication along the way and she showed up on time wearing a string strap top w no bra and was wearing high and tight bootie shorts. Nice little body good curves and c cups. , she is a great conversationalist and we got to know each other the first hour while cuddling then we started petting a little then she asked if I'd like for her to remove her top. Started off and nipple sucking then I ask her if she wanted to remove the shorts and then she gladly obliged, she asked if I wanted more and asked for increase in allowance which I agreed, I'll admit it was more an I'm accustomed to but the next 45 minutes was amazing. BBBJ was perfect and cfs in cowgirl to follow. Then we just cuddled for a few minutes then cleaned up then cuddled and talked more, she stayed nearly 3 hrs so she def wasn't a clock watcher and he whole experience is just what I was looking for. Lots of kissing, hugging petting, cuddling and of course the topper was making out like teenagers. She's really sweet. I wish she hosted and was closer but I'll splurge occasionally to get her back down here again as often as possible. To give you an idea covering for her trip and the time and extra upgrade will run you well over 5 Bill's but I won't be specific because that's between you and her to decide but if you think about it she had a 3 hr round trip and spent almost 3 hrs with me so for me it was worth it. Much diff experience than one of these girls hitting 12 dudes a day and don't know how to answer the phone or be on time and then rush you up. To each their own and YMMV so if it's all about cost then I'd look elsewhere but if you want a legit experience then I'd recommend her. As you know you have to schedule on cc for the first visit then can exchange #s to work out details.She is definitely a rider, I say next time hold your ground a bit on the money. I got FS with same time less then 500. She matter was at my abode for over 4 hrs, she picked the time she was coming and it turned out very late.

GitterDun
09-04-23, 21:47
She is definitely a rider, I say next time hold your ground a bit on the money. I got FS with same time less then 500. She matter was at my abode for over 4 hrs, she picked the time she was coming and it turned out very late.Your prior review said you got a handjob, with no up sale. And never contacted her again? So which was it?

AvidMonger2022
09-05-23, 10:54
Your prior review said you got a handjob, with no up sale. And never contacted her again? So which was it?Well I was going to put another report out today because I saw a new woman this weekend. So here goes.

Winter have seen several times now. First few times was handjob, she is a bit skinny for my taste, but last time she came she ran late. That led to a more then expected session. Maybe because I am a repeat customer but I did stand my ground on some prices she put out there. I just tell people to try to bargain hard because most of the women are not real professionals.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pinkbabybunny this one was hard to get with, she was always postponing or cancelling a day in advance, but I knew she was the person because we had done a few skypes. Very attractive young woman who even on her skype liked to dress sexy with plenty of cleavage showing. Made an appt and took a ride up to Raleigh / Durham area to experience her. I had a backup plan just in case. But I got her to come to me at the hotel, I booked her for 2 hours. She was a lot of fun over the clothes for the first hour but would not let me progress. All of a sudden it was like a light kicked on and she went into sales woman mode. Want bra off 30 bucks, want panties off 50 bucks, want to suck on this another 40 bucks, want her to suck on that another 60 bucks. I got a bit dizzy. We finally compromised for 500 for everything until I finished. But that took 20 minutes of haggling. I try to do later evenings when I think people want me to be last customer or cuddler of the day. She was very very tight, almost painfully tight for me. When she got into it and relaxed she was not a clock watcher and by the time we finished it was about 35 minutes over but she didn't care much about that. We showered together, no more hanky panky I was ready to hit the hay anyways. But if you are willing to drive there it might be worth it. I asked her if she could make a weekend in Charlotte coming up and she said if she got enough interest she might. Otherwise I may go see her again in a few months, it was very good once we got our bearings.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Leigh23 the next day since I booked for two nights I booked with Leigh. Wow, she is stunning in person. She has a great smile and just I can't say enough about her. That out of the way she was very blunt, hey you can rub on my butt, but that is about as far as I will go. I tested the water a few times and would give me the warning sign of clearing her throat and that would be it. It was a nice hour of comfort but I don't know if she would ever do anything more than that.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ChrissyJ she will and does come to Charlotte and she will have fun, but I didn't partake because her menu was overblown and I was not budging. We did an hour of cuddle at my place and that was that. She was in town to do a few other cuddles so instead of the 2 hours we booked for we dropped at 1 and were both happy. I was just glad she was gone and I am assuming she was glad to make her 100. Again nothing happened between us besides some petting but did not advance from there.

Jay75
09-05-23, 16:30
Well I was going to put another report out today because I saw a new woman this weekend. So here goes.

Winter have seen several times now. First few times was handjob, she is a bit skinny for my taste, but last time she came she ran late. That led to a more then expected session. Maybe because I am a repeat customer but I did stand my ground on some prices she put out there. I just tell people to try to bargain hard because most of the women are not real professionals.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pinkbabybunny this one was hard to get with, she was always postponing or cancelling a day in advance, but I knew she was the person because we had done a few skypes. Very attractive young woman who even on her skype liked to dress sexy with plenty of cleavage showing. Made an appt and took a ride up to Raleigh / Durham area to experience her. I had a backup plan just in case. But I got her to come to me at the hotel, I booked her for 2 hours. She was a lot of fun over the clothes for the first hour but would not let me progress. All of a sudden it was like a light kicked on and she went into sales woman mode. Want bra off 30 bucks, want panties off 50 bucks, want to suck on this another 40 bucks, want her to suck on that another 60 bucks. I got a bit dizzy. We finally compromised for 500 for everything until I finished. Thanks AM,

Did the 500 include the 2 hour fee for the time? Or was it 500 on top of that?

Malcolm Mcfly
09-05-23, 17:06
I had an amazing time with this one, 2 hr minimum since she travels so far from Greensboro which was ok wih me. Good communication along the way and she showed up on time wearing a string strap top w no bra and was wearing high and tight bootie shorts. Nice little body good curves and c cups. , she is a great conversationalist and we got to know each other the first hour while cuddling then we started petting a little then she asked if I'd like for her to remove her top. Started off and nipple sucking then I ask her if she wanted to remove the shorts and then she gladly obliged, she asked if I wanted more and asked for increase in allowance which I agreed, I'll admit it was more an I'm accustomed to but the next 45 minutes was amazing. BBBJ was perfect and cfs in cowgirl to follow. Then we just cuddled for a few minutes then cleaned up then cuddled and talked more, she stayed nearly 3 hrs so she def wasn't a clock watcher and he whole experience is just what I was looking for. Lots of kissing, hugging petting, cuddling and of course the topper was making out like teenagers. She's really sweet. I wish she hosted and was closer but I'll splurge occasionally to get her back down here again as often as possible. To give you an idea covering for her trip and the time and extra upgrade will run you well over 5 Bill's but I won't be specific because that's between you and her to decide but if you think about it she had a 3 hr round trip and spent almost 3 hrs with me so for me it was worth it. Much diff experience than one of these girls hitting 12 dudes a day and don't know how to answer the phone or be on time and then rush you up. To each their own and YMMV so if it's all about cost then I'd look elsewhere but if you want a legit experience then I'd recommend her. As you know you have to schedule on cc for the first visit then can exchange #s to work out details.Here's the link if anyone is interested:

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/autumnwinter

You can't click it from here. You have to copy and paste into your browser.

AvidMonger2022
09-05-23, 17:54
Thanks AM,

Did the 500 include the 2 hour fee for the time? Or was it 500 on top of that?Included all.

gsoaggie
09-05-23, 22:10
Here's the link if anyone is interested:

You can't click it from here. You have to copy and paste into your browser.She has been an active SB in Greensboro off and on for years with different accounts. This is the latest. She knows the game.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f6e66be4-a7ec-437c-bda6-a7fd51573faf

DanPan76
09-06-23, 08:40
Included all.Thanks AvidMonger2022 for taking the time to share even the minute details possible of your recent expeditions in Raleigh / Durham area. Much appreciate the time and generosity bud.

NC Transplant
09-06-23, 09:02
500 for a real GFE experience is more worth it than the usual suck, fuck, and quick out the door, we get most of the time from these girls. Also, we are lucky to get 20 minutes before we get shoved out the door so they can get the next John in. Sounds like a lower-volume girl, though Durham is a long way to drive for some pussy.

Thanks AM,

Did the 500 include the 2 hour fee for the time? Or was it 500 on top of that?

ScTraveler92
09-06-23, 09:26
Well I was going to put another report out today because I saw a new woman this weekend. So here goes.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pinkbabybunny this one was hard to get with, she was always postponing or cancelling a day in advance, but I knew she was the person because we had done a few skypes. Very attractive young woman who even on her skype liked to dress sexy with plenty of cleavage showing. Made an appt and took a ride up to Raleigh / Durham area to experience her. I had a backup plan just in case. But I got her to come to me at the hotel, I booked her for 2 hours. She was a lot of fun over the clothes for the first hour but would not let me progress. All of a sudden it was like a light kicked on and she went into sales woman mode. Want bra off 30 bucks, want panties off 50 bucks, want to suck on this another 40 bucks, want her to suck on that another 60 bucks. I got a bit dizzy. We finally compromised for 500 for everything until I finished. But that took 20 minutes of haggling. I try to do later evenings when I think people want me to be last customer or cuddler of the day. She was very very tight, almost painfully tight for me. When she got into it and relaxed she was not a clock watcher and by the time we finished it was about 35 minutes over but she didn't care much about that. We showered together, no more hanky panky I was ready to hit the hay anyways. But if you are willing to drive there it might be worth it. I asked her if she could make a weekend in Charlotte coming up and she said if she got enough interest she might. Otherwise I may go see her again in a few months, it was very good once we got our bearings.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Leigh23 the next day since I booked for two nights I booked with Leigh. Wow, she is stunning in person. She has a great smile and just I can't say enough about her. That out of the way she was very blunt, hey you can rub on my butt, but that is about as far as I will go. I tested the water a few times and would give me the warning sign of clearing her throat and that would be it. It was a nice hour of comfort but I don't know if she would ever do anything more than that.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ChrissyJ she will and does come to Charlotte and she will have fun, but I didn't partake because her menu was overblown and I was not budging. We did an hour of cuddle at my place and that was that. She was in town to do a few other cuddles so instead of the 2 hours we booked for we dropped at 1 and were both happy. I was just glad she was gone and I am assuming she was glad to make her 100. Again nothing happened between us besides some petting but did not advance from there.Wow that Asian is hot but $500 is steep. I guess if you got MSOG's in two hours it wouldn't be bad but other than that, that is high.

DanPan76
09-06-23, 13:04
Wow that Asian is hot but $500 is steep. I guess if you got MSOG's in two hours it wouldn't be bad but other than that, that is high.Even if you get MSOG, 500 is a bit steep for that Asian gal. She is kinda cute though. I think we need to stand our ground before giving in. Also Raleigh is not next door either and it's a long drive to get some love. LOL.

AvidMonger2022
09-06-23, 15:29
Even if you get MSOG, 500 is a bit steep for that Asian gal. She is kinda cute though. I think we need to stand our ground before giving in. Also Raleigh is not next door either and it's a long drive to get some love. LOL.Too each their own really, I say 500 total for 2 1/2 hours of GFE experience was a good price for me since I drove up to that area specifically to meet her. I would not have paid 500 for an hour, not what I do.

Leigh would have been my favorite so far, she is just freaking beautiful in person. Just wow, but alas nothing but booty rubbing (which was decent) Maybe I will try her again when I am back in that area, see if I can wear her down some.

I have moved onto another avenue I am pursuing women on, I will give a report in the next few months after I have done enough to say whether it is a yes or no on it.

MrBayliner
09-06-23, 20:54
Wow that Asian is hot but $500 is steep. I guess if you got MSOG's in two hours it wouldn't be bad but other than that, that is high.Every time I click on a link that's sent for cuddle comfort its blocked on my phone or computer. Do you have to be a member to even view the links that's sent out??

ScTraveler92
09-06-23, 20:56
Every time I click on a link that's sent for cuddle comfort its blocked on my phone or computer. Do you have to be a member to even view the links that's sent out??You have to copy the link and open in a new tab. Cuddle comfort blocks access to the when you click the link from USASG.

Sharpydot
09-09-23, 15:49
Any info on https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Princess1016 ?

I was looking around for any possible chances, and noticed she has https://www.allthingsworn.com/buy/girlfriend-experience-for-the-day-1 which seems promising.

PMs are open to any luck in NC, regardless of location, and am currently reaching out to test the waters myself to provide any replies.

NC Transplant
09-10-23, 10:07
She wants money upfront? It looks like a SCAM to me.

I was looking around for any possible chances, and noticed she has https://www.allthingsworn.com/buy/girlfriend-experience-for-the-day-1 which seems promising.

PMs are open to any luck in NC, regardless of location, and am currently reaching out to test the waters myself to provide any replies.

ScTraveler92
09-10-23, 10:32
She wants money upfront? It looks like a SCAM to me.Even though alot of these girls have reviews on CC. Something still seems fishy about them. And like you said paying up front is a red flag.

Gigabyte40
09-10-23, 20:52
She wants money upfront? It looks like a SCAM to me.So who would pay a deposit just to meet a girl to cuddle with her?

And then hope there is some remote chance that she might let you have sex with her.

Not a chance.

GB40.

AvidMonger2022
09-11-23, 12:51

PMs are open to any luck in NC, regardless of location, and am currently reaching out to test the waters myself to provide any replies.This is one I have blocked and that takes a lot. I went to Hickory for a HS game last year and booked this woman. She showed up late for our cuddle with 2 dudes with her. Like I was scoring out what was going on. I was in an Air B&B who had security cameras (highly recommend) . When she called to be let in the security fence and I asked who they were she lied and said no one was with her. Like lady I am looking right at you guys. Of course I heard all the threats and how they were going to do nasty things to me and my vehicle and yada yada yada. But I would steer clear of this fat titted chick. I will say that this was her from what I saw in the camera.

AvidMonger2022
09-11-23, 12:53
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/jordanmariee

A friend of mine told me about this one. She was a bit of a pain in the ass to schedule. But she has an open menu but I just let her hand finish the job with no extra fee. But her menu was wide open and she was open to negotiate if you don't like the prices.

Sharpydot
09-11-23, 21:03
This is one I have blocked and that takes a lot. I went to Hickory for a HS game last year and booked this woman. She showed up late for our cuddle with 2 dudes with her. Like I was scoring out what was going on. I was in an Air B&B who had security cameras (highly recommend) . When she called to be let in the security fence and I asked who they were she lied and said no one was with her. Like lady I am looking right at you guys. Of course I heard all the threats and how they were going to do nasty things to me and my vehicle and yada yada yada. But I would steer clear of this fat titted chick. I will say that this was her from what I saw in the camera.I was going to reach out and give it a try as those pillows look fun, and with the side gig I was thinking maybe. But thank you for the warning. I will take heed from the senior! I have currently set up one booking with someone fairly UTR as far as I can see and in talks with another for the end of the month who at least mentions via text that there is a decent menu. I will update accordingly as I've been borrowing this thread enough without contributing.

DanPan76
09-12-23, 08:08
This is one I have blocked and that takes a lot. I went to Hickory for a HS game last year and booked this woman. She showed up late for our cuddle with 2 dudes with her. Like I was scoring out what was going on. I was in an Air B&B who had security cameras (highly recommend) . When she called to be let in the security fence and I asked who they were she lied and said no one was with her. Like lady I am looking right at you guys. Of course I heard all the threats and how they were going to do nasty things to me and my vehicle and yada yada yada. But I would steer clear of this fat titted chick. I will say that this was her from what I saw in the camera.Thanks for the warning AM2022. Looks are deceiving in this case. I never thought she would be capable of doing something like that as her face looks very innocent. I really thank folks like you for the timely warning.

Jay1646
09-12-23, 10:05
This is one I have blocked and that takes a lot. I went to Hickory for a HS game last year and booked this woman. She showed up late for our cuddle with 2 dudes with her. Like I was scoring out what was going on. I was in an Air B&B who had security cameras (highly recommend) . When she called to be let in the security fence and I asked who they were she lied and said no one was with her. Like lady I am looking right at you guys. Of course I heard all the threats and how they were going to do nasty things to me and my vehicle and yada yada yada. But I would steer clear of this fat titted chick. I will say that this was her from what I saw in the camera.Wow!

I was going to book with her around the beginning of the year, and some miscommunications lead me to be blocked by her.

Glad it worked out that way.

Thanks for the heads up.

Tribeca67
09-12-23, 16:23
Any info on this one?

Also if anyone wants to trade videos pm me.

Galleon
09-13-23, 07:08
What are you guys typically looking for in CC? I think you can put cuddlers in 3 categories.

1. The pros using it a front to get more client for regular sex work.

2. The ones offering purely platonic cuddling services.

3. The ones doing it for to fill a personal need or because they enjoy it.

Which one does Thiccraven belong to?

NC Transplant
09-13-23, 07:11
I never met her but I would say number one since I have seen her advertise on Skip.

What are you guys typically looking for in CC? I think you can put cuddlers in 3 categories.

1. The pros using it a front to get more client for regular sex work.

2. The ones offering purely platonic cuddling services.

3. The ones doing it for to fill a personal need or because they enjoy it.

Which one does Thiccraven belong to?

DanPan76
09-13-23, 15:26
Any luck with this lady. Is she any fun. Has anyone seen her?. She has been contacting me all morning.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/MamaJCuddleBug

ScTraveler92
09-13-23, 16:29
Any luck with this lady. Is she any fun. Has anyone seen her?. She has been contacting me all morning.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/MamaJCuddleBugYea she contacts me all the time as well. Still haven't setup anything with her. I had a vid call with her so I can confirm she is the lady in the pics. My reservation is her persistent she is at contacting me for session. She has Karma on CC but we need someone to report here.

DanPan76
09-13-23, 16:38
Yea she contacts me all the time as well. Still haven't setup anything with her. I had a vid call with her so I can confirm she is the lady in the pics. My reservation is her persistent she is at contacting me for session. She has Karma on CC but we need someone to report here.I asked her if she can host as I have family and cannot invite her. She says she is planning to do a 2 day, all day hosting session for guys like me. She got some nice tits. But we got play out carefully.

NC Transplant
09-13-23, 16:48
I just looked at her profile, now she sent me a message.

Yea she contacts me all the time as well. Still haven't setup anything with her. I had a vid call with her so I can confirm she is the lady in the pics. My reservation is her persistent she is at contacting me for session. She has Karma on CC but we need someone to report here.

Vick1957
09-13-23, 16:50
Yea she contacts me all the time as well. Still haven't setup anything with her. I had a vid call with her so I can confirm she is the lady in the pics. My reservation is her persistent she is at contacting me for session. She has Karma on CC but we need someone to report here.Cuddle Comfort ad.

ScTraveler92
09-13-23, 16:56
I asked her if she can host as I have family and cannot invite her. She says she is planning to do a 2 day, all day hosting session for guys like me. She got some nice tits. But we got play out carefully.Yea the breast are nice. From my conversation with her she is by the books. And would be a $50 upcharge to touch her breast LOL. I think the best way to attack these situations is to offer some amount like $350 for FS for 2 hours. IMO that's what she is worth.

ScTraveler92
09-13-23, 16:57
Cuddle Comfort ad.Copy the link and paste.

Grtalmty1
09-13-23, 20:46
Looking to see if someone would be willing to have a look at profile of a Cuddler I am scheduled with and let me know your thoughts if it points to extras being available. They're not local to Charlotte and there is not a CC forum in my area. Please PM if you'd be willing to have a look. TIA!

AvidMonger2022
09-13-23, 21:09

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/MamaJCuddleBugRecently had a session with her, she is woman in photos. She is nice enough. She is a large woman. Breats are not as big as I expected when she took off bra. She gave the usual speech she usually doesn't do this yada yada yada. I can say I did not partake in any action with her. I did not pursue, she was a bit too large for me. But that is just me, she is a nice enough woman. So I will leave it in yalls hands. I didn't ask about any menu and I think SC has the right idea, throw some money at her and see what happens.

DanPan76
09-13-23, 22:16
Recently had a session with her, she is woman in photos. She is nice enough. She is a large woman. Breats are not as big as I expected when she took off bra. She gave the usual speech she usually doesn't do this yada yada yada. I can say I did not partake in any action with her. I did not pursue, she was a bit too large for me. But that is just me, she is a nice enough woman. So I will leave it in yalls hands. I didn't ask about any menu and I think SC has the right idea, throw some money at her and see what happens.Thanks for the info. Looks like she might not abide by cuddle comfort rules once she sees some green in her hands. LOL.

DanPan76
09-13-23, 22:24
I know most gals charge money. But on some profiles there is no mention of any money. Are these gals looking for romance via this site or is that just a hoax.

I now see many new profiles without photos and also without any cuddle fees. Below is an example.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddlequeen1988

JocoGuy007
09-14-23, 05:44
There are girls who are legitimately there looking for their own cuddles and not advertising as pros. HOWEVER. . .

There are a lot of girls not advertising as pros (they don't like the slimy feel, they don't want someone they know to see them advertising as pros, they want to get you interested in seeing them first) who will then hit you up with their rates after communication is established. You will be exchanging messages and she will hit you with, "Oh, by the way, I do charge for my cuddling sessions. It's $X per hour. " If the possibility of "extras" is real, you can absolutely expect there to be an exchange of money involved.

I know most gals charge money. But on some profiles there is no mention of any money. Are these gals looking for romance via this site or is that just a hoax.

I now see many new profiles without photos and also without any cuddle fees. Below is an example.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddlequeen1988

DanPan76
09-14-23, 06:28
There are girls who are legitimately there looking for their own cuddles and not advertising as pros. HOWEVER. . .

There are a lot of girls not advertising as pros (they don't like the slimy feel, they don't want someone they know to see them advertising as pros, they want to get you interested in seeing them first) who will then hit you up with their rates after communication is established. You will be exchanging messages and she will hit you with, "Oh, by the way, I do charge for my cuddling sessions. It's $X per hour. " If the possibility of "extras" is real, you can absolutely expect there to be an exchange of money involved.Thanks for the info. After all there is no such thing as a free meal I guess in this world. LOL.

Sharpydot
09-14-23, 17:38
Looking to see if someone would be willing to have a look at profile of a Cuddler I am scheduled with and let me know your thoughts if it points to extras being available. They're not local to Charlotte and there is not a CC forum in my area. Please PM if you'd be willing to have a look. TIA!Your inbox is full, PM me or clear some space!

Sage514
09-14-23, 18:27
Any info on this one?

Also if anyone wants to trade videos pm me.She's on CC?

ScTraveler92
09-19-23, 20:51
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/mynameisaudrey

Anybody had comm with this one?

SpankyJohnson
09-20-23, 07:02
Has anyone else seen thick raven? Possible dream this evening. Any help is appreciated.

DanPan76
09-20-23, 10:00
Has anyone else seen thick raven? Possible dream this evening. Any help is appreciated.Thick raven is the talk of the town when it comes to cuddle wonderland. Ton of reviews in the forum.

LuccaMac
09-20-23, 10:51
Has anyone else seen thick raven? Possible dream this evening. Any help is appreciated.She will fck you 6 different ways. Recommended.

LM.

DanPan76
09-20-23, 12:53
She will fck you 6 different ways. Recommended.

LM.Is that included in the package or is that an up sell?. Also clear your inbox as it’s full .

Jay75
09-20-23, 17:02
Is that included in the package or is that an up sell?. Also clear your inbox as its full .FS and extras are an upsell with Raven from what I've read.

Does anyone know if she allows CIM?

ScTraveler92
09-20-23, 21:28
Don't bother with this one. She has 5 stars on the site and communication was good she offered to meet on Thursday. I asked her what times she was available during the evening as her profile did not specify the exact times. No response from her after this question and she then blocks me. I can't stand know it all ugly in the face cunts.

NC Transplant
09-21-23, 08:36
It seems to me that I have seen a couple of her pictures on an escort site before.

Don't bother with this one. She has 5 stars on the site and communication was good she offered to meet on Thursday. I asked her what times she was available during the evening as her profile did not specify the exact times. No response from her after this question and she then blocks me. I can't stand know it all ugly in the face cunts.

Aafakljgadkg
09-21-23, 09:59
Saw her. Nice girl, her pictures were angled, but not bad.

Only cuddled.

Did not repeat.

She talk a lot and was really into the cuddling session.

GodzB
09-21-23, 11:30
Saw her. Nice girl, her pictures were angled, but not bad.

Only cuddled.

Did not repeat.

She talk a lot and was really into the cuddling session.I saw her a while back as well. She's cool but yeah like you said pics are generous. On the plus side, bbfscip for two bills and I got multiple shots, but I haven't repeated cause she hosts way out in the middle of nowhere.

NC Transplant
09-21-23, 11:35
Do you have a link? How far out is she?

I saw her a while back as well. She's cool but yeah like you said pics are generous. On the plus side, bbfscip for two bills and I got multiple shots, but I haven't repeated cause she hosts way out in the middle of nowhere.

GodzB
09-21-23, 11:42
Do you have a link? How far out is she?Her profile got paused so I can't link it. She is on East side near Albemarle Rd.

Old Man J
09-21-23, 13:20
I'm general these CC girls that offer FS, do they usually come prepared with protection or are you guys providing it? Thinking of trying this out but with SO I can't be caught having condoms anywhere. Thanks!

DanPan76
09-22-23, 08:45
I'm general these CC girls that offer FS, do they usually come prepared with protection or are you guys providing it? Thinking of trying this out but with SO I can't be caught having condoms anywhere. Thanks!I understand your concerns of not getting caught with condoms, but please consider the LE angle. LE could infiltrate the CC system and use it as a bait.

When a new provider you have not seen, asks you to buy a condom on the way it's not a warm comfy feeling. To me that's an immediate red flag. These gals are making good money doing this and I expect them to provide hot oils, fresh towels, mouth fresheners and also condoms. LOL. As a matter of fact, yesterday I asked a lady in cuddle comfort to send me extra photos and she says to me, "why do you need photos as it's a strictly platonic site" . Minutes later moderator at CC sends me a verbal warning asking me if my intentions were non platonic in nature. Stay safe.

Expresso Jim
09-22-23, 09:59
Verbal warning? They called you?

I understand your concerns of not getting caught with condoms, but please consider the LE angle. LE could infiltrate the CC system and use it as a bait.

When a new provider you have not seen, asks you to buy a condom on the way it's not a warm comfy feeling. To me that's an immediate red flag. These gals are making good money doing this and I expect them to provide hot oils, fresh towels, mouth fresheners and also condoms. LOL. As a matter of fact, yesterday I asked a lady in cuddle comfort to send me extra photos and she says to me, "why do you need photos as it's a strictly platonic site" . Minutes later moderator at CC sends me a verbal warning asking me if my intentions were non platonic in nature. Stay safe.

DanPan76
09-22-23, 10:12
Verbal warning? They called you?Sorry should have been more clear. Received an email to my personal mail I'd and also an internal mail in cuddle comfort site with the same warning. I have challenged them asking to prove how asking for additional pictures is tagged automatically as non platonic. Still waiting on response. BTW when that lady challenged me why I was asking for additional pictures on a platonic site, I said just to make sure I am cuddling with a beach whale, a walrus or a damsel. No wonder she escalated. LOL.

ScTraveler92
09-22-23, 15:06
Sorry should have been more clear. Received an email to my personal mail I'd and also an internal mail in cuddle comfort site with the same warning. I have challenged them asking to prove how asking for additional pictures is tagged automatically as non platonic. Still waiting on response. BTW when that lady challenged me why I was asking for additional pictures on a platonic site, I said just to make sure I am cuddling with a beach whale, a walrus or a damsel. No wonder she escalated. LOL.Yea unfortunately that site tends to take the side of the ladies. I have been reported on one of my pages by a provider for no reason. They can literally say what ever about you and your page is shutdown.

Tribeca67
09-23-23, 14:59
Wanted money in advance, blocked and moved on.

Diddy1103
09-24-23, 13:44
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/brynnu

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyinfinity13

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pinkbabybunny

PokerJack1
09-24-23, 21:06
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/brynnu

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyinfinity13

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pinkbabybunny

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/autumnwinterI can assure you if you search you will find info on them.