12-31-99, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Garthy
01-10-06, 19:28
Hey all...

I find it a lile hard to believe no one ahs posted about Holyoke since Nov '05.

There was a lot of action there today (for a Wednesday afternoon). Saw about 5 SWs. The usual area-- off Appleton (and 1 on Race Street).

Don't get me wrong-- they were nothing to brag about. 3's and 4's at best. But the fact that they were there means there is mongering going on. Maybe it was the warm weather (had to be at least 50).

Is there any chance of a Holyoke resurrection? Maybe not, but if there are any nice girls out there, tell us...

Be safe.

Member #1705
01-11-06, 09:22
Be careful of the cameras the police have posted in Holyoke.

Tuhon
01-14-06, 09:24
Usually there is something out, but it's very low quality

Alwsintime
01-24-06, 01:57
It has been a very long time since I hit the streets alookin' for lovin'.

But I was out on Friday close to 12:00am. I did the Springfield pass and found some that I wouldn't fuck with Osama's dick. I would like to say to the red car up belmont, "good job". She was a looker and I had just turned around when she just got to your door before mine. Damn timing is everything when mongering.

I hit the road and headed north-
I came down High, turned on tothe PO area and did the usual slow drive pass along. I found Yvonne, 25 light skinned PR with two kids, and her tits looked as they wanted to jump right out of her top. Black hair, 5'6ish, 120 tops, was wearing a long black coat. I got the look and just pulled into a parking spot between two cars. She jumped in and quickly did the "let's get out of here". She just put her head in my lap to make a cop check. She had a good spot which I knew from others in the pass. She pulled my c**k and was stroking me. She offerd 40, I said 20 was all was left from the bar. She asked for the money upfront and started right off with a nice deep wet mike check. not rushed at all. She gave great service. I had her sit back to show my the top and bottom goods. I wish I had more cash. I fingered her while she sucked. She took the full load and then asked for a tissue to wipe her lips. Trust me, I know I had a big load (it was a while since the last one) and she swallowed it all. I gave her a ride over to McD's. The whole time she was just chatting. She cracked jokes and made the act as if we had just met in some bar and I had bought her a few drinks and she did me "a favor".

I wish she had a number I could call. DAMN!!

While in SPFLD I did see alot on unmaked near MCD, 24 and Little peach. Be careful

Garthy
01-24-06, 03:29
Way to go!!

Springfield is very very HOT now. Nice to know there are still some gems to be found in Holyoke!

Alwsintime
03-13-06, 12:28
Ok guys I have to items for discussion, of which are oppisites.

First I picked up a cute newbie (cristina) near the PO. She jumped right in after I stopped. We drove a few blocks and compelted the usual cop check. I ask for her best offer "$40 is what I usually get". WTF. I countered with "I was at the bars with buddies and all I had left was 25". "I can't" was her reply. So back to her pick spot she went. I guess the big head over-ruled. She was cute and all but $40? No thanks.

I passed a few streets looking for a second. I found Carmen. She was late 30's almost 40 with huge tata's pushing out of her top. I stop, she got in, and off we went. Same story with her. "$35 is what I usually get". WTF? Gave her the old bar got all my money. She came down and I went up. It was rushed, but she let me play with the pillows and spray in her mouth.

Ok now the opposing item:

When did the price go up? SPFLD is hot so they come to Holyoke. Come on guys why are you agreeing to such big bucks? I saw many cars out, down the same hunt. You are getting something but no sharing the details guys. If I knew about the current price increase I would have stayed in SPFLD.

NENY Troller
03-13-06, 14:49
"I passed a few streets looking for a second. I found Carmen. She was late 30's almost 40 with huge tata's pushing out of her top. I stop, she got in, and off we went. Same story with her. "$35 is what I usually get". WTF? Gave her the old bar got all my money. She came down and I went up. It was rushed, but she let me play with the pillows and spray in her mouth."

Alwsintime,

I hope Carmen isn't the same Carmen I picked up in Holyoke last thursday night. I haven't had time to do a report yet.

It was real dark and I was a bit stoned mind you. She hops in the car and we discuss business. She gave me the same .35$ speech. I told her I was looking for full service and asked her to describe herself and asked her if besides having big tits with tatoos, was her pussy shaved? I apparently wasn't listening real closely. She told me she was 40 years old. Also told me she was watching her sisters kids and had to make enough money to pay the babysitter who was watching the kids for her. Her sisters kids names are what's tatooed on her tits.

We get to my hotel and as I turn on the lights, I think to myself "What the F***, those hands are big." I ask to see her pussy before we go any further. She says she already told me that she wasn't a she, she was a he. Pre-op transexual. Carmen is a latin (puerto rican) tssw, long brownish red hair, was maybe 5'2 or so, thin with nice size tits and in the jeans she-he was wearing, appeared to have a nice looking ass.

After explaining my inability to listen, Carmen tried to convince me to continue with the negotiated service.I declined and took Carmen back to Holyoke, gave him .1 for his trouble and told him to stay safe.

Now I'm not saying this was the same Carmen, but watch out for a decent looking tssw, with a nice ass, and big tits. There's a suprise waiting for those that don't look or listen too carefully.

Troller

Alwsintime
03-14-06, 10:12
We get to my hotel and as I turn on the lights, I think to myself "What the F***, those hands are big." I ask to see her pussy before we go any further. She says she already told me that she wasn't a she, she was a he. Pre-op transexual. Carmen is a latin (puerto rican) tssw, long brownish red hair, was maybe 5'2 or so, thin with nice size tits and in the jeans she-he was wearing, appeared to have a nice looking ass.

After explaining my inability to listen, Carmen tried to convince me to continue with the negotiated service.I declined and took Carmen back to Holyoke, gave him .1 for his trouble and told him to stay safe.

Now I'm not saying this was the same Carmen, but watch out for a decent looking tssw, with a nice ass, and big tits. There's a suprise waiting for those that don't look or listen too carefully.

Troller[/QUOTE]

I know who you are talking about, yes there are actually three "Carmens", working Holyoke. This one was new and trust me there were no Tatoos on these tatas (i looked really hard at them). I did get to play with her pussy and trust smell has everything to do with in (read: glad I didn't go FS).

NENY Troller
03-14-06, 11:08
Alwsintime:

Glad to know there is more than one Carmen, stinky puss and all.

Stay safe my friend!

Troller

NENY Troller
04-03-06, 12:01
I was cruising in Springfield and since there wasn't much to my liking I decided to look in Holyoke.

I pulled in around 10pm and wasn't expecting a whole lot. I ended up finding Diana near the P O.

I hadn't seen her in over two years. She claims she hasn't been doing any time, she just isn't out as often as before. Diana is about a 5 in appearance, 4'11" and all of 95 pounds soaking wet. She used to have a nice tight ass but it's gotten a bit droopy lately. Still a flat stomach and it shows no signs of her 10 year old kid. Her tits are strange. She tells me she formerly worked as a stripper and she named some places where she danced that are far from Springfield and I guess I beleive her. When she was dancing she had Collagen injections done to her tinny A-cups and it has made them very hard. So just imagine small fake A-cups with long nipples.

We went back to my hotel and talked about old times on the way there. The best experience I ever had with her was a double team with her and her friend Laura. If anyone remembers her, her description is about the same as Diana's but without the Collagen.

Laura was by far one of the best lays I ever had in the area. You didn't fuck her, SHE fucked you. She could bend her body in any position imaginable and was also tighter than a knot. I would love to find her again, Diana says she last heard from her a few months ago and she was living in Springfield.

I digress.. 2 Jack's got me a nice CBJ (my choice) and a good doggie style lay at the end. She won't do anything other than doggie or missionary with me- I'm too big she says, but YMMV :)

Troller

Alwsintime
05-11-06, 23:06
Come on guys this sport can't only be found in hot LEO Springfield can it? I saw some of you out there while I had the family with me on a drive home from he mall.

KISS AND TELL!!!

Joe Coodidge
07-17-06, 15:08
Long-time monger visiting Springfield area. Any action? Any AMPS?

Joe

JMG
07-17-06, 17:51
We have a WINNER of the stupid question of the week contest!

Um..... Perhaps you might find the info you seek on the SPRINGFIELD board...??

Good luck!

Blazer5
07-17-06, 18:17
"Here's your sign." - Bill Evengall

Alwsintime
08-01-06, 11:28
Careful fellow mongers. Holyoke PD has started a sting picking up 24 girls last night and that means they will be on for us next. Also it is First Night Week in the Greater SPFLD area, which means a bunch of "clean-up" activities will be happening.

Good luck and be safe!

Clarence
09-01-06, 13:41
hot post on CL today, "ginger wolf" with a holyoke cell number. anybody have the 411 on this girl?

Alwsintime
09-08-06, 12:54
So I'm heading home at 11:00pm last night (Thursday) and I just happen to drive thru Little PR.

What do I see?

Not the usual trolls who will talk to much and try to rob you blind, I say.

I saw more than 6 all on the "would do" list. One blond, skinny but very nice, two HSW, think but very nice in the right places, and three burnetts, all on the 8 scale. I traveled around to verify that this was no mistake or sting. I parked on a side street near a place to do laundry. Nicole walks my way to have a brief conversation.

Nice bod, longish brown hair, b cups, and a great ass. She was dressed like she just left an legal office job. She tries to educate me on the latest bust formats. "they can touch us, but the charge never sticks, PD uses that to search us under the streetwalker charge", she says. She continues with, "I have touched them and have still gotten busted enough to spend some time at the local lock-up".

Ok I didn't come for a legal studies class nor do you want to read the rest of the conversation.

Get to the goods, and I will.

5 less than a quarter she quotes for a dental exam and 10 less than one half 100 for full physical exam. Good service, no rush at all. The girl could go very deep and like to hold my ass tight so I could feel her face on my stomach. She let me feel the goods all over, to bad I drank the other 20 earlier. I was fighting the evil deed as long as I could. And when it did she held me deep, and stood-up with a smile and swallowed.

She did not have a cell or a set of numbers to return.

The moral of the story kids? The hunting is on, just use your big head.

Wolfman Jack
09-15-06, 17:57
Not familiar with the area, where is little PR?

What streets border the area, I am up that way weekends.

Little PR = Little Puerto Rico. That's the entire city of Holyoke.

Mr. Wtby
09-22-06, 18:59
Just a warning-I was up your way today, and heard on the radio the police chief is arresting SW's and mongers and posting their faces in the newspaper. They said this will be an ongoing thing. So all our brothers up north be real carefull.
cheers~Mr Wtby in Ct. (who loves Little Puero Rico)

Garthy
09-22-06, 21:34
I was there today for business. 8 SWs on Chestnut Street alone. No sign of the hottie from the other day (see my Springfield post from yesterday). Be careful EVERYWHERE.

Donaldo
09-26-06, 17:27
The Republican reported the results of the Holyoke sting operation. They didn't publish the photos but did print the names and addresses of everyone arrested.

Prostitution 'sting' snares 20
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
By BILL ZAJAC

HOLYOKE - Holyoke and state police completed "John Sting/Streetwalker VI," the latest law enforcement assault on prostitution in the city, arresting 20 people over the weekend.

Overall, 29 people were arrested during the three-night operation, which started Thursday, according to Holyoke Police Chief Anthony R. Scott.

Yesterday, as promised, Scott released arrest photographs of all the males facing charges.

"It is a deterrent. If these guys know their picture is going to be used in newspapers or on television, they won't come to Holyoke for this. Boston does this," said Scott.

The operation was triggered by citizens' complaints, Scott said.

Most of the arrests occurred on Essex and Elm streets. Five previous similar operations have been conducted by police in the past three years.

On Sunday, five men were arrested and charged with soliciting sex for a fee. They were ****

**** faces straight and default warrant charges.

Eight men were arrested on Saturday and charged with soliciting sex for a fee. They were: ****

**** also faces a charge of driving a motor vehicle without a license.

Three females, including one who was arrested the previous night on the same charge, were arrested on Friday night. ****, was arrested on Friday night and charged with soliciting sex for a fee after being arrested on Thursday on the same charge and released on personal recognizance. Her bail was set at $200 after her arrest.

Also arrested on Friday were: ****. **** was charged with soliciting sex for a fee. **** faces a common nightwalker charge.

Four men were arrested on Friday night and charged with soliciting sex for a fee. They were: ****

**** was also charged with possession of a Class B drug (crack), according to police records.

Scott said these occasional sting operations will continue.

©2006 The Republican

Member #1705
11-08-06, 13:01
cruised around 3 pm on 11/7. Ghost town in usual places. Girls must have been out voting

Tuhon
11-29-06, 00:49
I came out of retirement tonight and decided to roll through the usual shady spots in Holy Smoke with the good ol' 1911 .45 as back-up. Found Nicole on elm street. Good service for a .40 but she wouldn't shut the fuck up. Took her down by the river over in South Hadley for some no rush half and half. Nice bbbj. Unusual amount of Detective Bureau(Feds?) cars out tonight.

HiHoSilver
01-25-07, 13:43
Dang, the old Holyoke board is a quiet place these days.

Just before Christmas (I know, ancient history), I was trolling the 'yoke for young crack ho's. Be careful what you look for, I guess, because I found Jessie. She looks very young, is skinny and pale and has a tasty little body. Her face is, eh, but she makes up for it with genuine sweetness. I paid her a little more than I would ordinarily, but I had some special requests. Parted with .4 for a very nice time. She was walking on Elm when I found her, and I almost passed her by because she was wearing gross baggy clothes. Overall she is a 6. Would be a 7, but she looked a little unhealthy. Always cover it up in the 'yoke.

Take all you can,

Silver

HiHoSilver
02-23-07, 21:01
Where ARE all you Holyoke mongers? I know that it is winter, but dang. Lets see some reports. Oh, forgive me, I guess girls are no longer hoing themselves in the yoke.

Whist cruising our fair city the other night, not only did I see the same lovely "1's" that HolyJoke is famous for, (God bless 'em), but I also rolled upon a 2, and then the aforementioned 6 (see previous post.) It was snowing, and police presence was pretty light.

Funny, I saw an awful lot of other solo dudes driving around the same neighborhood I was in.. wonder what they could have been up to? Aw well, I guess they must have just been looking for the gas station. Oh yeah, it's boarded up. Well, whatever it was, I am sure they weren't up to anything as illegal and depraved as I was.

FFF

Lgkok
02-25-07, 06:58
Where ARE all you Holyoke mongers? I know that it is winter, but dang. Lets see some reports. Oh, forgive me, I guess girls are no longer hoing themselves in the yoke.

Whist cruising our fair city the other night, not only did I see the same lovely "1's" that HolyJoke is famous for, (God bless 'em), but I also rolled upon a 2, and then the aforementioned 6 (see previous post.) It was snowing, and police presence was pretty light.

Funny, I saw an awful lot of other solo dudes driving around the same neighborhood I was in.. wonder what they could have been up to? Aw well, I guess they must have just been looking for the gas station. Oh yeah, it's boarded up. Well, whatever it was, I am sure they weren't up to anything as illegal and depraved as I was.

FFFProbably alot of guys don't want to end up on Chief Scotts' private video collection from those cameras that are all over town.

Alwsintime
03-12-07, 17:28
Ok I was hunting on Friday night around 10. I started in SPLFD, but found nothing to stop for.

While making a Recon fo the area I saw a shadow near the PO. I made some directional corrections and then I could see her face.

OH MY GOD!! RUN!

I made a fast stab at the gas and off I went. 5 mins later I passed the same spot and she was gone. I know SWs have to be fast and nible to keep from uncle LEO, but there was only one way she could have disappeared, one of you picked her up.

Please tell me tha the shadow was only hurting her, and the face was better in some light. I have seen my fair share of 1-2 in Holyoke, but this was a -3.

Could on guys have some standards or at lease wait until 2-3am when you are drunk!

Alwsintime
03-13-07, 17:19
While making a Recon fo the area I saw a shadow near the PO. I made some directional corrections and then I could see her face.

OH MY GOD!! RUN!

I made a fast stab at the gas and off I went. 5 mins later I passed the same spot and she was gone. I know SWs have to be fast and nible to keep from uncle LEO, but there was only one way she could have disappeared, one of you picked her up.

What are trying to say?

You saw, it was ugly, you ran away, and 5 minutes later came back.

If it was so ugly and you ran away , why did you go back 5 minutes later?

Makes no sense at all

I was on my way home the second time I saw her. Not, "well if that all there is I'll take it."

It seems there is a great deal of traffic but not post. I was only tring to bring the board back alive.

Garthy
04-27-07, 14:13
Found a very pretty, petite, half black, half Portuguese SW in H-town. She was quite a spirited girl. Had a great time with her for a bargain basement price. She was not your average Holyoke crack *****, that;s for sure! The others I saw were, however, par for the place. I am glad I got this one!

Alwsintime
10-30-07, 12:59
Has anyone seen anything? Or are we choosing not to post?

Garthy
12-13-07, 11:53
Holyoke is not dead, but the action has moved indoors. That is actually way okay with me. It is probably okay with HPD too.

Some nice ones in the city at this moment, it just takes a little extra work to find them.

BigDude71
04-21-08, 13:33
I was cruising through Holyoke and I thought I would check out the downtown scene, after looking around for about 20 min and getting ready to throw in the towel it had appeared that I found a sweet looking Latina. Her name is L---, she hopped in we did the check and off we went, she asked what we wanted I opted for the cbj she asked for. 3 and we settled for. 25 we went to a little spot I know with a nice water view, good skills but when I saw her her body looked tight. However she was saggy on the top section, but she had very good skills and I am thinking I will definitely do it again and maybe next time I will tap that and report back. Oh by the way I have digits and am willing to trade with a senior member.

CTPilot9876
10-13-08, 19:22
Is holyoke Dead?

Where did they go?

I was cruising through Holyoke and I thought I would check out the downtown scene, after looking around for about 20 min and getting ready to throw in the towel it had appeared that I found a sweet looking Latina. Her name is L---, she hopped in we did the check and off we went, she asked what we wanted I opted for the cbj she asked for. 3 and we settled for. 25 we went to a little spot I know with a nice water view, good skills but when I saw her her body looked tight. However she was saggy on the top section, but she had very good skills and I am thinking I will definitely do it again and maybe next time I will tap that and report back. Oh by the way I have digits and am willing to trade with a senior member.

Whitenite
10-15-08, 16:35
430AM nice looker on Main St.near the all night store.I stopped at store and she asked if i need company.Wish i had the extra $ on me because she was well worth it.Said she had to be home before her husband got home from work.Hum?

Now i'll have to look for her again.

Anonymous
01-13-09, 18:22
Found a post on the Albany, NY cra*gsl*st site in the erotic section for "? Playful LOVE, Tarot, Sensual YOGA, Relaxation? NUDIST Kundalinicandy". I sent an e-mail requesting a same day appointment and, to my delight, she answered back quickly. I came to find out, though, that she was in Hadley, MA, which is about a 1. 5 hour drive from Albany. Don't ask me why she was posting in Albany, NY, but, as I didn't have a lot going on at the time, I decided to go for it.

So I made the trip to Hadley. She was in a cheap hotel right in front of the Whole Foods plaza in Hadley.

She has a very pretty face and shortish brown hair. She is much prettier than her picture on cra*gsl*st. But, she has enormous hips! She isn't fat, just really really wide-hipped. Getting past that, I could easily get it up for her.

She started the session with a bath using some sort of bath salts. She was wearing lingerie while she scrubbed me all over, paying special attention to the good parts. My hands wandered over her a bit. When the bath was over we adjourned to the bed where it became a lot like a GFE session. There was BBBJ, LFK and CFS. She intimated that she was normally ok with greek, but didn't feel 'up to it' that particular day.

She had a very nice attitude and was not at all a clock watcher. She had a bit too much of the "tantra" bs going in the beginning but that quieted down quickly after things got hot.

Overall damage was $. 30.

Probably won't go back just because of the distance involved; also, I haven't seen her post again.

I Like Thick
02-11-09, 18:16
Wow! I used to traverse Holyoke several times a week. Haven't been back since I moved away, but occasionally return to visit friends and family. Is the action as dried up as this board?

I Like Thick
02-26-09, 01:25
Took a cruise through good old Holyoke on Tuesday in the early evening. Saw one possible, but she disappeared too quickly, and also saw Diana. Diana looked like she cleaned herself up a bit but still not letting her infected ass or mouth go anywhere near my dick. Gave up after a few trips around and headed to Springfield where I had more luck.

Egg
03-14-09, 19:10
I've been thru Holyoke twice this week during prime time, and there was nobody in sight. Sad turn of events.

Cheeckymonkey
05-11-09, 16:45
I realize this is Holyoke, but I didn't see a Chicopee section and wanted to ask about one of the CL girls who worked out of there named Katie. Her posts on CL don't include a pic and she claims she's a college student. She has good rates (I talked to her) but for some reason the no-pic thing makes me nervous. She's in Springfield now. Anyone tried her out? Can you give me a report?

Thanks

Egg
05-19-09, 09:33
Here's an excerpt from a report on the Springfield board... come on guys, we live in a capitalist society, so if we don't go out and pay for the services, there won't be any available.

NENY Troller
Reports: 74 Cheap Poon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were a few other girls out that day and even a couple of girls out up in Holyoke.

Hopefully you guys will see that it's your patriotic duty to improve the conditions in Springfield and Holyoke. I have to be up that way in a couple of weeks and I'd like to write a report about fucking some tiny, tight (doesn't have to be white), 20 year old nympho. Memories....

Stay safe....................Troller

Always Need It
07-30-09, 11:11
Took a quick spin through Holyoke this morning on my way to work. Pretty sad, only two were out around 7AM and both looked like they should have been on their death beds.

Just a quick couple of lines to get this thread going again.

Always Need It
08-03-09, 08:01
Took some time and circled through the area a few times this morning around 7 AM. The Chief is doing a great job at keeping the girls away. Just saw the same two skeletons with skin hanging out. Sad morning.

Bravo
08-03-09, 13:15
Took some time and circled through the area a few times this morning around 7 AM. The Chief is doing a great job at keeping the girls away. Just saw the same two skeletons with skin hanging out. Sad morning.Its great that you are reporting about Holyoke. But exactly how many hoes did you think it would out there at 7AM?!! Maybe its just me, but I think that 12 -2AM would be a better hunting time.

Always Need It
08-04-09, 08:04
Its great that you are reporting about Holyoke. But exactly how many hoes did you think it would out there at 7AM?!! Maybe its just me, but I think that 12 -2AM would be a better hunting time.Thanks for the input. For years I have been able to pick up girls in Holyoke between 6 and 7 AM. If it takes traveling out there at 12-2 AM, I'll pass. I'm happy looking at the top side of the grass.

Hopeforluck
08-10-09, 11:43
Holyoke's SW's are a bit less obvious than springfield's. They tend to stay off the main roads. If you want to find some SWs in Holyoke the best places to go are the side streets. I always see some on the one ways that run parallel to High and Beach streets...usually between the 2. I always see some on Essex street. I drive slowly up it and just glance up and down all the 1 ways..and a lot of times there are girls hiding in the doorways to the apartment buildings. I saw one 2 nights ago. Nice looking blonde girl. Someone got to her first though. She looked like a good time!

I Like Thick
09-24-09, 03:20
Well gents, I had the opportunity to take a pass through Holyoke around 9am Wed, mainly it was just so I could keep the board going. Within seconds right behind the library, I found Tiffany who is a late 30's spinner. This girl gave the best BBBJ I ever had and swallowed every drop. She even let me stop her mid blow and finger the hell out of her tight clean shaved pussy. Then when she went back to business I got a finger up the ass too. All this for a Jackson plus I through her a hamilton tip. If you get the chance, I highly recommend her.

I didn't bother to get digits since I am never up that way but I am not sure she has any. She claims she has only been out a few weeks and is trying to get into nursing school. She also said one of her "clients" wants to bring her to Springfield where there is more action for her. I cautioned her because of all the LEO activity over there, but also because it would be nice to see the Yoke return to it's glory days....

Happy Hunting!!!

Acisucks
10-03-09, 02:29
Haven't cruised through Holyoke in some time.

Is there any decent action here anymore?

Best times/places to look?

Hentai Lover
10-13-09, 21:00
I gave Tiffany a spin today. Very good service for Jackson and tip. Refreshing to be with girl that's not dope sick or wiggin for rock. She said she actually likes it and was very convincing if she didn't. I didn't poke aroung like "thick" but great attention to ball sack. Poor girl accidentally dropped the jackson next to my seat before she left. I tucked it aside for our scheduled meeting next week. I hope she doesn't kick my ass thinking I took it LOL.

Ran into Lilly right after dropping Tiff off. I didn't have time to give her ride or extra bucks. Anyone ever finger or fuck her? Feels like pussy clamp. And you need to be near water source to wash. She knows some nice cozy spots and doesn't mind going a little out of the way. I have heard three bad reports about her though. So take caution, and it would be in best interest to pay after service.

I Like Thick
10-21-09, 19:23
Took a rode through Holyoke twice today. One around 9am and again around 2pm. Was hoping to find Tiffany again but no such luck. Found another girl that just looked good to be true so I passed and opted to scout her out a little. She was picked up by someone else and they went to a very public parking lot for a date. Sorry fellow monger if you thought I was following you but I was just seeing if LEO had some traps set up. They have made arrests there before but usually it's a male cop bringing a girl there. A while later I saw her again and decided I would go for it. She called herself Princess and gave me the creeps again when she said she wanted to follow me in her car because she was going home after our date. The moment I let her out, I took off. Wouldn't you know she managed to find me (stupid Holyoke and their high traffic one way streets) and followed me all the way through Chicopee. I was really getting nervous that she was some kind of LEO when she finally threw up her arms in frustration and went straight when I turned. Something just didn't feel right.

Good luck all....and does anyone know when Tiffany is usually out. I want to get another date in before she lets herself go.

Hentai Lover
10-21-09, 23:27
Hey Thick,

Tiff and I were going to hang out for the nite, but she met me at pre-arranged spot to tell me she had to go to police station with friend that was raped. If you want her to call you, send me PM and phone #.

I cruised for replacement and was VERY pleasantly serviced by Nicole. Blonde, about 30, a little heay, and pretty face, cute smile. She didn't seem to have preocupation with dope and agreed to let me give out digits.

Wyben One
10-24-09, 21:22
Have been looking in Holyoke of late. Just can't seem to find anyone. Actually not true. I see many many young men hanging out all day all over. Makes it hard to cruise slowly being stared at by so many. No one seems to work there.

Acisucks
10-25-09, 00:33
She will threaten to call the cops with your number for harrassment and claims she never gave anyone permission to give out her digits. She might not even be a legit working girl.

Wyben One
10-29-09, 21:26
Picked up HSW tonight on Essex St. Saw several out there. Business seems to be picking up in Holy Oak. Went to a spot she suggested. $.3 for CBJ. Mood killer when she said I should feel bad for stepping out on my wife. She was worried I was LE due to my vehicle type. Very worried. Made me drop her off at church. She said she was 42. Nice C cups. Good finger action.

Doubt on repeat.

Hentai Lover
11-04-09, 00:27
A few weeks ago, Nicole game me a cell and home #. I told her about this site and asked if I could share the cell # with a couple guys here. She said she was familiar with site (check out threads about both Nicoles in archives). She said "sure, as long as they aren't a cop". Unfortunately, the brother monger was met with hostility. I confronted her recently about her rudeness and told her an apology would go a long way to keeping her # from being posted everywhere. My apology to abused member. Next time I will call first to pave the way. Nicole was very pleasant experience in person.

HL

Ahpprof
12-10-09, 15:15
I picked up Tiffany near the library in Holyoke on a bit more than a week ago (Wednesday, December 2). She was exactly as described in earlier posts, including one of the best BBBJs I've had.

Unfortunately, I noticed the she has been arrested three times since then since then for drugs and default warrants. I'm not familiar with this aspect of the court system. Does this mean she will be unavailable for a while? If so, how long?

Hentai Lover
01-19-10, 22:27
I ran into Tiffany a couple days ago. She was in good mood chirping that she is clean and has her own place. She is familiar with this site and was agreeable to giving her # to some of the guys here. Read posts about her and pm me if you know her and want #. I guess her real name is Steffany. She is late 20's early 30's I guess. Friendly, attractive, and great skills.

Later dudes

Cheeckymonkey
01-19-10, 22:53
I ran into Tiffany a couple days ago. She was in good mood chirping that she is clean and has her own place. She is familiar with this site and was agreeable to giving her # to some of the guys here. Read posts about her and pm me if you know her and want #. I guess her real name is Steffany. She is late 20's early 30's I guess. Friendly, attractive, and great skills.

Later dudes

Where is Tiff usually? I'll be heading through the 'yoke in the next couple of days and would love to sample the goods.

Happy hunting boys

Mighty Spearsman
01-20-10, 09:54
A few weeks ago, Nicole game me a cell and home #. I told her about this site and asked if I could share the cell # with a couple guys here. She said she was familiar with site (check out threads about both Nicoles in archives). She said "sure, as long as they aren't a cop". Unfortunately, the brother monger was met with hostility. I confronted her recently about her rudeness and told her an apology would go a long way to keeping her # from being posted everywhere. My apology to abused member. Next time I will call first to pave the way. Nicole was very pleasant experience in person.

HL
IMHO none of us should talk about this site with any working girl unless she brings up the subject first AND you already know who the girl is. Otherwise it could be part of a sting.

Ahpprof
01-21-10, 09:58

Later dudesThat's good to hear that she's still around. I'll be on the lookout for her. You must have received a lot of PMs asking for her number.

When I first met her, she told me her name was Stephanie, but I thought I misheard it since she fit your description to a tee. The name, your estimate of her age, and your statement that she is clean makes me think I may have been wrong about the Holyoke arrest report I saw. It listed a "Tiffany ***" with an age of 36.

[Arrest/Incarceration Report Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove a completely pointless report regarding an individual who was arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities.

The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea here, but if you think about it, posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Ahpprof
01-22-10, 09:32
Arrest/Incarceration Report Deleted by Admin][/blue]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove a completely pointless report regarding an individual who was arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities.

The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea here, but if you think about it, posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks![/QUOTE]I apologize for posting the link. I did not intend to embarrass any individual. The link was to a general police report that listed all their arrests for the past 30 days (not limited to those for sexual activities). In my inexperience, I did not realize that such links should not be posted. Again, I apologize.

Wyben One
02-05-10, 23:01
Late night cruising last night getting out of work after 2am. Have been looking hard of late for Tiffany at all times of day but Hentai has her locked up for himself. Drove by two SW on Essex. It is so dark on that street hard to see what you are getting. I circled the block and waited and Hazel ran up and got in. Large, very pleasant. Said we could use her friends apt. If we were quiet as her kids were asleep. I said maybe not, park for BJ. Very nice skills. Huge tits, roaming allowed, actually she took them out beforehand and loosened her pants. CIM with later spit.. 3 total. Offered digits. Has two phones, even.

Earlier in evening saw an unmarked cop cruising and got spooked. Also, keep seeing same guys walking around all night, sure they now see and recognize me. Sad town.

CTPilot9876
02-13-10, 00:00

Later dudesI saw Tiffany back in December and have been looking for her for the last 2 months, just missed her once as she was getting in a car. Can you send me her number?

Hentai Lover
02-15-10, 14:25
Sorry to all the guys who didn't get to Tiff before she lost phone access. She was seen a couple days ago. Clean, not clean, who cares. She is same friendly, diligent, enthusiastic and thourough girl. She asked me if she could post a pic here through my computer. I'm sure most of you guys are more savvy, so if you see her, make the offer to accomodate. I don't have dig camera and have never sent pic from cell.

Hentai Lover
02-15-10, 14:36
IMHO none of us should talk about this site with any working girl unless she brings up the subject first AND you already know who the girl is. Otherwise it could be part of a sting.Not sure what the prob really is. Even if you know girl, there could be sting. Read threads for Nicki. She specifically mentioned this site to guy 6 yrs ago.

Same girl yes. Still cute, smart and accomodating and good company usually. YEMV.

However, I have adjusted my remarks about this site. I usually ask if I can give number out to a couple friends from adult chat site. Non specific

I believe direct involvement with workers here would bring un needed attention and possible trouble yes. Ty for opinion.

Ahpprof
02-19-10, 11:57
I first picked up Karen in the late 1980's, and have found her off and on over the next 20 years. The last time I saw her was about 7 years ago. She was still very attractive, thin but not emaciated, with superb breasts.

I again picked up Karen in Holyoke about 5 pm yesterday. She has aged (I would guess late 40's) and put on weight. I believe she has also had a stroke (she's very hard of hearing and walks with a limp). However, she is still attractive, and her breasts are wonderful. I received an excellent BBBJCIM with licking and DT for. 2.

Amsterjuana
02-19-10, 16:13
I first picked up Karen in the late 1980's, and have found her off and on over the next 20 years. The last time I saw her was about 7 years ago. She was still very attractive, thin but not emaciated, with superb breasts.

I again picked up Karen in Holyoke about 5 pm yesterday. She has aged (I would guess late 40's) and put on weight. I believe she has also had a stroke (she's very hard of hearing and walks with a limp). However, she is still attractive, and her breasts are wonderful. I received an excellent BBBJCIM with licking and DT for. 2.I remember her. She had a limp back in the late 80's early 90's. Fantastic tits. Excellent BJ. She was the best back then. I can see her limping to my car now and me salivating over her titties. LOL.

Ahpprof
02-20-10, 15:21
I remember her. She had a limp back in the late 80's early 90's. Fantastic tits. Excellent BJ. She was the best back then. I can see her limping to my car now and me salivating over her titties. LOL.That sounds like her. Too bad we all have to get older.

Hentai Lover
02-22-10, 22:36
I saw Missy this am. The girl I was with told me her name. Does anyone have sexperience they can share about this blonde. Kinda cute?

HL

Ahpprof
03-01-10, 14:11
I picked up Princess on Saturday morning about 9:30. I'm not sure this is the "Princess" mentioned previously. She's from Worcester, has blonde hair, is about 30 yo, and is neither heavy nor skinny. I got a reasonable CBJ with roaming for. 25.

Linker78
03-13-10, 21:34
First off would like to thank Hentai for the phone #. She has been busy, but sounds like we might hook up soon. Just would like to say that I love this forum. Have so much in common with you all except maybe the courage you all have. About 15 years ago I lived to ride the streets of holyoke. So many girls to choose from at any time of day. Had a few girls that I would run into regularly. Sure wish I knew where they are now. The best thing was even if the cops pulled you over with a hooker in the car, they would just tell the girl to get out and tell you to go home. Anyway, after reading the posts on this forum I have gotten the courage up to start cruising again. Have had a little success, but for the most part there are no girls to be found. Just wondering if any of you might give me a hint or two as to the best times and best areas to look. Thanks so much and will let you all know if I have any luck.

Hopeforluck
03-14-10, 06:29
First off would like to thank Hentai for the phone #. She has been busy, but sounds like we might hook up soon. Just would like to say that I love this forum. Have so much in common with you all except maybe the courage you all have. About 15 years ago I lived to ride the streets of holyoke. So many girls to choose from at any time of day. Had a few girls that I would run into regularly. Sure wish I knew where they are now. The best thing was even if the cops pulled you over with a hooker in the car, they would just tell the girl to get out and tell you to go home. Anyway, after reading the posts on this forum I have gotten the courage up to start cruising again. Have had a little success, but for the most part there are no girls to be found. Just wondering if any of you might give me a hint or two as to the best times and best areas to look. Thanks so much and will let you all know if I have any luck.

I've had the most luck going up Essex st from Maple and driving down those one way side streets there. But doing it inconspicuously is the hard part because LE does patrol those areas regularly.

Linker78
03-15-10, 21:59
Thanks so much Hopeforluck. Guess things haven't changed much. Those were my most successful areas way back when too. Used to drop one off and pick another up right after. So many of them to choose from. Have had a couple nice relationships over the years, but nothing will ever compare to the thrill of a SW. So great to get a girl to do all the things you have always wanted, but couldn't ask a girlfriend. Will let you know if I have any luck and will try to get phone #'s.

Thanks again

Ahpprof
03-19-10, 11:10
I was out yesterday afternoon, and saw a WSW (that I think was Stephany/Tiffany) sitting across from the library. I stopped, but she didn't move. Confused, I turned the corner to make a loop, and saw LE right on my tail! Usually, I check around before slowing, but either didn't or just missed him. Anyway, I left Holyoke immediately.

Ahpprof
04-09-10, 09:26
I picked up Jo-Jo yesterday at about 5 pm across from the library. She is an early 20's wsw with strawberry blond hair and a decent figure. She said she has just started on the street (this was her 2nd day) due to hard times. I got a very good BBBJ (although she didn't catch completely) for .3.

Ish Ling
04-18-10, 13:43
I didnt see much on my first prowl of Holyoke in the evening and later at night.

But, maybe theyre too subtle for me to spot.

Wyben One
04-19-10, 11:39
I was just reading Ahpprof from 3/19 and remembered that the next day I saw the same girl probably at the same spot. She gave me the very nice look. I however was on my motorcycle so no pickup to be had.

Haven't seen her since.

Wyben One
04-22-10, 21:53
Picked up Missy. It was raining and I hadn't eaten so I got a sandwich and cruised over to behind the library. Something must have been going on at that church as many cars were on the street. I parked on the street and sat with lights out eating. I saw WSW walk up Essex then towards library. She peered at my car and I waved. She came over, got in, LE check. She said she had a place nearby, uncles apt but unoccupied. She was small, spinner, blondish, sort of nice face but tired.

I agree, we drive there but she is having trouble finding key. We walk over. Two older Hisp gents on porch. She says come into stairwell and wait while she goes upstairs to find key. I am hyper-alert at this point. Only brought my monger cash and ready to run if needed. She comes down and can't find key. Says we can do it in stairwell. I do get good vibes from her so OK. She gets the old guy, her neighbor to open door. We go up a flight. 25 exchanged. BBBJCIM. Very good with me laying on stairs, her kneeling. Really quite fun. No digits. Would definitely repeat. She should be near library if looking.

Ahpprof
04-27-10, 10:25
I saw Jo-Jo again.

Again a BBBJ, but this time CIMWS. Excellent!

I picked up Jo-Jo yesterday at about 5 pm across from the library. She is an early 20's wsw with strawberry blond hair and a decent figure. She said she has just started on the street (this was her 2nd day) due to hard times. I got a very good BBBJ (although she didn't catch completely) for .3.

Wyben One
05-02-10, 16:37
Picked up Stephanie this afternoon.

Had been cruising in the morning with nothing seen. Went to spfld, nothing there. Stopped in a strip club, few dances but not doing it so swung back through Holy. She was sitting there behind the library. She hopped in and I take her to a spot a bit out of town. It wasn't private enough to get naked but good for BBBJCIM. Man she is really really good.

I told her I had been hoping to find her as I had read about her over the internet. She was pleased she had good reviews. She said she works mostly Sun, Mon, Tues. Glad to finally find her.

I Like Thick
05-14-10, 22:29
Spent over an hour looking this afternoon and came up empty. Found one girl that kept hanging around a guy so I didn't stop. I saw her a bit later with a different shirt but by time I circled around, someone else picked her up. I waited around but she never came back. Guess she was having a great time with her monger.

Too Long
05-14-10, 23:22

I again picked up Karen in Holyoke about 5 pm yesterday. She has aged (I would guess late 40's) and put on weight. I believe she has also had a stroke (she's very hard of hearing and walks with a limp). However, she is still attractive, and her breasts are wonderful. I received an excellent BBBJCIM with licking and DT for. 2.Holy Sh*t! Are you serious?! Karen is STILL working in holyoke?! I used to go out with her back in the mid 90s! I was a regular client of hers, 3-4 times a week back then. Softest lips and tongue in Mass and could go deeeeeeeep! She was always kinda thin, but she had amazing breasts! Infact the first time I got with her, she took of her t-shirt and I was "Holy sh*t where did those come from?! "

She always walked with a limp from having a bad motorcycle accident. In fact, she used to live with the son of either the Holyoke chief of police or a captain of the police in holyoke! He was a serious drug head and he got her hooked. Thats why she used to get picked up so often by the cops because the father had it in for her.

I might have to make a special trip back to holyoke to look for Karen, her BJs were fantastic!

Ahpprof
05-17-10, 10:31
I only saw her that one time, so I don't know if she works Holyoke regularly.

BTW, I knew of two Karen's in that time frame. Both had great tits and gave very good bjs. The one I think you're talking about always had a limp and was on the streets a lot. The one from my report did not have a limp and was available more erratically.

Holy Sh*t! Are you serious?! Karen is STILL working in holyoke?! I used to go out with her back in the mid 90s! I was a regular client of hers, 3-4 times a week back then. Softest lips and tongue in Mass and could go deeeeeeeep! She was always kinda thin, but she had amazing breasts! Infact the first time I got with her, she took of her t-shirt and I was "Holy sh*t where did those come from?! "

She always walked with a limp from having a bad motorcycle accident. In fact, she used to live with the son of either the Holyoke chief of police or a captain of the police in holyoke! He was a serious drug head and he got her hooked. Thats why she used to get picked up so often by the cops because the father had it in for her.

I might have to make a special trip back to holyoke to look for Karen, her BJs were fantastic!

Too Long
05-18-10, 05:49
I only saw her that one time, so I don't know if she works Holyoke regularly.

BTW, I knew of two Karen's in that time frame. Both had great tits and gave very good bjs. The one I think you're talking about always had a limp and was on the streets a lot. The one from my report did not have a limp and was available more erratically.I think Amsterjuana and I are talking about the same Karen. Long blond hair, thin and great tits, soft spoken. She used to be on the streets all the time. I think her last name began with an F, not sure. We might be talking about two different women because the Karen I knew, always walked with a limp from being in a motorcycle accident.

Ahpprof
05-19-10, 09:27
I'm now sure I know the Karen you are talking about (the blonde hair description did it), and that's not the Karen from my report. The Karen I was talking about has dark hair, and did not have a limp in the '90s.

By coincidence, I saw her (and picked her up) again last night about 5 pm. Perhaps she is more regularly on the Holyoke streets in the evenings. Since I primarily look in the afternoons, I may have missed her.

I think Amsterjuana and I are talking about the same Karen. Long blond hair, thin and great tits, soft spoken. She used to be on the streets all the time. I think her last name began with an F, not sure. We might be talking about two different women because the Karen I knew, always walked with a limp from being in a motorcycle accident.

Ahpprof
06-07-10, 10:16
I picked up Stephanie Sunday morning about 10 am near the church.

As before, an excellent BBBJ for 0.2.

Glad she's still around!

Mo Beejays
06-13-10, 21:48
I had an errand to do not too far from Holyoke, and after keeping up on the posts here I decided it would be good to give a cruise through town since I was down this way. I drove around for about an hour looking, on both sides of the river, around the library and behind mcdonalds... Nothing to be seen on a Sunday but for a couple of possibles and a bunch of drug deals. There wasn't even any LE about.

Then I drove out to Hadley and did my errand. Not being the type to give up so easily, I headed back to Holyoke to try again. On my last pass around maple I turned left up into the neighborhoods. Finally! A WSW skinny with blond hair, around 40 gives me a nice smile. She had an umbrella and a bag, so I wasn't sure, though her sort of crackhead-ish look made me drive
around the block and try again.

I found her walking around a corner as I pulled up. We said hi and I asked if she needed a ride. She did. Her ne is Angela, aka AJ. Said she just moved there a couple of weeks ago from VT. What a coincidence.

We headed to the cemetary and found a spot. She wanted .30 for bbbj. Fine by me, she said I would like it. She was a real sweetheart. Seemed as nice and genuine as one in her position could. Super friendly and very flattering. Once we got underway, she was having fun! She was funny in that she wished more mongers wanted to F***. she said she was super horny. So fir the first time ever with an SW, I threw in the extra .3 and went for FS. She was excited, and we both finished together. She kept saying how cut I was, which is kinda sweet.

I drove her back to the seven eleven to drip her off. She said she lives nearby and is out often. Though she mentioned Sundays aren't too busy in Holyoke. I was glad she was out. She showed me her building, but had lost her phone. She said to stop by anytime. I don't know about that l, but I will definitely repeat if she is out walking again.

Ahpprof
07-14-10, 09:11
I was free Monday, so I cruised around Holyoke about noon. I only saw 1 unattractive sw (either b or h). I ran a few errands, and returned to Holyoke about 2. Again, there was nothing. But at least 1 other monger was looking -- I trailed (without trying to) an SUV around a loop for about 5 minutes. He was also unsuccessful. Maybe Monday during the day is a bad time to be looking.

Garthy
07-15-10, 19:50
I was free Monday, so I cruised around Holyoke about noon. I only saw 1 unattractive sw (either b or h). I ran a few errands, and returned to Holyoke about 2. Again, there was nothing. But at least 1 other monger was looking -- I trailed (without trying to) ****around a loop for about 5 minutes. He was also unsuccessful. Maybe Monday during the day is a bad time to be looking.

I think it's poor decorum to mention any identifiers of your fellow hobbyists. What good can come of it? Just my humble opinion, of course.

The only ones I know of that didn't mind having their rigs identified was the late, great Brotherstrang and of course Wolfie and his stupid Porsche Carrera GT (which even he admits sucks in the snow).

Ahpprof
07-16-10, 09:23
I think it's poor decorum to mention any identifiers of your fellow hobbyists. What good can come of it? Just my humble opinion, of course.

The only ones I know of that didn't mind having their rigs identified was the late, great Brotherstrang and of course Wolfie and his stupid Porsche Carrera GT (which even he admits sucks in the snow).Sorry -- I didn't think that was enough to ID anything (it seems to fit more than half the cars). But I'll be even more circumspect in the future.

Wyben One
07-26-10, 21:18
You mention vehicle type. I was out two weeks ago with the nice car, late model european. I had never cruised in that one. For one thing, I figured automatic upcharge when seen in it. I picked up WSW, Mary I think was her name. We parked on the street near an apartment building. $30 for BBJ. Anyway, I turn off the car and the interior light comes on and stays on, as well as the headlights stay on. I fumble around and have to open the door and close it to get the interior light off, then turn the switch for the headlights. Modern conviniences!

Kind of like last month. I went to Far East AMP near Providence. I parked in a lot next door, it was night and not the best neighborhood and I wanted to get my money together so I locked my door, actually I think to get my lights to turn off. I got myself together and opened the door and the alarm goes off. That is always a panic causing situation but I found the key fob button and got it turned off. So much for quiet entrance.

Not sure why I never wrote a report on that visit. Definately my all time best mongering experience. I have greatly enjoyed both my FE visits.

Looking16
08-01-10, 20:44
I drove her back to the seven eleven to drip her off. She said she lives nearby and is out often. Though she mentioned Sundays aren't too busy in Holyoke..A few hours ago (6:30 pm Sunday) I was driving down upper Dwight near the 7-11. Saw a white girl sitting on the wall, short skirt. Near the traffic light. And eyeing the cars coming by. I thought her hair was more brown and age less than 40, thin. Not bad looking at all.

I was with a friend and we did not get the 'look' from her but quite possibly a SW or maybe just a young lady waiting for a ride?

Mo got a much better look at her than I did so maybe my description is far off. Besides, not many white people in that neighborhood anymore. Could be the same girl.

NewAgain
08-02-10, 08:02
What about the girls and the massage visit. I don't think we really are concerned about interior lights and car alarms on this forum. But hey, if the story is funny I guess who am I to ask.

You mention vehicle type. I was out two weeks ago with the nice car, late model european. I had never cruised in that one. For one thing, I figured automatic upcharge when seen in it. I picked up WSW, Mary I think was her name. We parked on the street near an apartment building. $30 for BBJ. Anyway, I turn off the car and the interior light comes on and stays on, as well as the headlights stay on. I fumble around and have to open the door and close it to get the interior light off, then turn the switch for the headlights. Modern conviniences!

Kind of like last month. I went to Far East AMP near Providence. I parked in a lot next door, it was night and not the best neighborhood and I wanted to get my money together so I locked my door, actually I think to get my lights to turn off. I got myself together and opened the door and the alarm goes off. That is always a panic causing situation but I found the key fob button and got it turned off. So much for quiet entrance.

Not sure why I never wrote a report on that visit. Definately my all time best mongering experience. I have greatly enjoyed both my FE visits.

Cheeckymonkey
08-03-10, 11:04
What about the girls and the massage visit. I don't think we really are concerned about interior lights and car alarms on this forum. But hey, if the story is funny I guess who am I to ask.
Well, I think a number of the 22 rules have to do with these sorts of rookie errors, and if I buy a new car, I'm probably not going to think about monger problems.

Maybe we need to design a monger car. Easy entry doors, an ejector seat for when you get a freaked out crackhead or a haggler, tinted windows and easy fade interior lights, a sensor which can detect a wired LEO girl, another that can detect the use of popular police radio frequencies within a two-mile radius, an undetectable stash area under the center console for wallet, cell phone, ipod, cash or anything else these bitches want to steal. Any other ideas?

Garthy, do you have one of these already?

Garthy
08-03-10, 19:33
Maybe we need to design a monger car. Easy entry doors, an ejector seat for when you get a freaked out crackhead or a haggler, tinted windows and easy fade interior lights, a sensor which can detect a wired LEO girl, another that can detect the use of popular police radio frequencies within a two-mile radius, an undetectable stash area under the center console for wallet, cell phone, ipod, cash or anything else these bitches want to steal. Any other ideas?

Garthy, do you have one of these already?

I love tinted windows. Just can't be too tinted (like a pimp/mafia car). And, if you pulled the key out of the lock, the lights should go out. But who knows? Guess you should take the salesperson into a dark alley and push his/her head in your crotch on the test-drive.

Wyben One
08-04-10, 21:39
What about the girls and the massage visit. I don't think we really are concerned about interior lights and car alarms on this forum. But hey, if the story is funny I guess who am I to ask.Sorry Nuguy,

This isn't the forum to report on Far East and I had forgotten the girls name as I got a bit busy after the session and didn't have time to report it right away. I try not to be so uptight as to not be able to laugh at myself. I do try to do as many reports as possible as opposed to fluff replies to build up the post count. And I do believe that story was thrown in with a report. Maybe not. Kind of half a report.

Over and out

Wyben One
08-10-10, 14:52
Picked up Missy again this afternoon. She is looking healthier, has put on a little weight so now height/weight appropriate. She said she is living a healthier life. Picked her up in front of library. Went to spot for BBBJ. I gave her 35 since I had shorted her last time.

She is excellent at BJ. Takes it slow, cares about how it feels, no teeth at all. I think she is better that Stephanie.

She is blond, about 5'3, kind of sunken eyes.

Ahpprof
08-15-10, 14:48
Sorry this is so late. I was on my way to the airport, and wasn't able to post until now.

I picked up Missy early Monday morning (a little after 6 am). As Wyben One said, she look's a lot healthier now (she was almost emaciated when I last saw her about 1 year ago). She looks good. An excellent BBBJ for. 3.

She needed money to pay a fine at 9 am that morning, or go to jail. Since Wyben One saw her on Tuesday, she (thankfilly) must have made the fine.

Mo Beejays
08-23-10, 21:13
Saw Angela/AJ for the second time today, after about two hours cruising around with no luck. For her stats please
refer to my first post about her.

While cruising I saw a couple of possible H and BSW, but either they didn't like my smile, or the excessive number of LE out today kept them very choosy. So after giving up on the streets, I drove to where Angela said she lived the last time we met (the apartments across from 7-11). She told me to check whenever I was around...so I did. She was on her porch and was easily persuaded to go for a ride.

We headed north out of Holyoke in 5 and found a woodsy spot to play in the car. Great BBBJ with deep throat and we finished it up with covered doggy. All for a .6 plus she asked me for an extra buck as she wanted to refill her minutes. She gave me a number this time, said I could call or just knock at her apartment next time I'm around. She also said she would introduce me to a friend of hers named "busty" who is apparently a dancer in Springfield. Since I love busty women, I hope she really does
introduce me!!

AJ said she is not doing the streets as much the last few weeks because of the heat, but she is willing to play. I will ask her about giving out her number to anyone interested.

Have fun and play smart.

Wyben One
08-28-10, 09:48
I saw a new one walking last night around 11:00. 5'3', I thought dark hair, nice legs in a short skirt, walked up Cabot to 7-11 and then disappeared. I wasn't really in the market but might have picked her up except she was smoking and couldn't afford smoke smell in the car. She was almost too good looking. Was thinking of the AJ mentioned earlier but this one was definitely brunette.
I saw at least three out last night. Blonde Mary? i thing who is out a lot and another hispanic. The night I really am not looking there are multiples.
I just reread MoBJ reports. May try to find Angela. Sounds good.

Spfd College
09-02-10, 23:06
Lots of LE these last few days,then a very (?too) attractive WSW in front of the Library. Either a set-up or a clean-up as schools get back into session.

Spfd College
09-02-10, 23:09
Saw new WSW with Hispanic BF the last few days, didn't respond to pull overs 1/2 block away X 2 over past week. Long dark hair, DD top, scragly BF. Not sure what to make of it.

Ahpprof
09-03-10, 09:48
Saw Missy again yesterday at about 2 pm. I first saw her walking diagonally across a field away from the library. She got across the field, talked briefly to some guy on the sidewalk, the walked diagonally across the field back toward the library. I stopped and got her attention, but she said she needed to drop something off at the house she was staying, and asked if I could meet her there in 5 minutes. I'm not sure what that was all about, but I agreed. Five minutes later, she was were she said she would be, got in and off we went. She looked a bit worse than the last time I picked her up, but she may not have been actively looking. In any case, the BBBJ for $30 was excellent.

Ahpprof
09-16-10, 21:53
I picked up a WSW today. Don't remember her name, but that; s ot the important part. We negotiated. 2. I had just stopped at a BoA ATM, withdrawn 2, and put it in my wallet (I hid the bottom 5 bills). We went to a dark place, and I pulled out 1 bill. It turns out it was $50 (evidently, BoA is now dispensing 2 $50 and 5. 2). I probably should have noticed that there were 7 bills rather thn 10. In any case.

Be aware

ChestnutBlues
09-18-10, 00:36
Saw new WSW with Hispanic BF the last few days, didn't respond to pull overs 1/2 block away X 2 over past week. Long dark hair, DD top, scragly BF. Not sure what to make of it.That was Sara. She is 29 yrs old and nice personality. That was a girl with her and not her boyfriend. This companion of hers is a security for Sara and since she dresses like a boy you must have been confused. Sara does a fine job. I wait until her pal is a block await before I pick her up.

Mo Beejays
09-18-10, 17:05
After an unsuccessful tour of the main streets of Springfield on Monday, I headed up to Holyoke on my way home. Immediately upon my arrival in Holyoke I saw a WSW getting out of a truck in front of the library. I haonked and pulle around back. She came up to the car and we chatted. Said to meet her in front of the library in ten as she live across the street.

Ten minutes later she came out of an apartment across the street and beckoned me in. She introduced herself as Missy. Short blonde with ok tits and a decent body. I was excited as many have talked about her and I had yet to find her. Went inside for a great BBBJCIM for. 3. Got her digits and was on my way. Her place was a dumpy crack den, but I'd do it again.

ChestnutBlues
09-27-10, 20:32
Picked up a girl named Tanya today. Was raining hard so I drove her around for an hour so she could dry up. Then she gave me a great BBBJ for about 15 minutes. Easy to chat with and a decent face. Told me she wants to give me full service next time.

Mo Beejays
09-29-10, 16:20
Got downtown around 9:15. Did a couple loops around maple and high streets. As I was in a hurry, I was only planning on the quick drive before calling Missy. As I passed the library a second time, I saw a thick HSW off to the right. We waved and I parked behind the library. She got in, did the check, we chatted. Her name is Ivette and says she is a regular but prefers not to walk the streets to often and rather tends to host regular clients. She has nice d-cup tits, and a little bit of belly, nice booty, total puerto rican mami. And apparently she is in the process of breaking up with her violent boyfriend, which she spoke of quite a bit...kicking him out of the house, in jail, blah blah blah.

We get to her place, she asked what I wanted. Gave her the .3, and she whipped out her tits and gave me a very very nice BBBJCIM.

Besides the drama stories about her ex, I would do it again. She looks okay enough, good price, and nice technique.

ChestnutBlues
10-03-10, 21:44
Pick up Krystyna this afternoon. Sweet 27 yr old blonde. Got a BBBJ for 30. Nice to talk to and deal with. Got her digits too and will be calling her soon.

ChestnutBlues
10-14-10, 07:56
First picked up Michelle after cruising around for 30 minutes. Good oral services for 30. Found her walking up Cabot. Known her for a couple of years and she keeps getting better. She is 34 yrs old and brunette. Then did some shopping and decided to cruise some more. Found Tanya on Maple. Got FS for 40 at her hotel room. She really got into the action. Good night for me I guess. Have a lot of new ones lately around corner of Appleton and Chestnut.

Ahpprof
10-15-10, 11:20
I left work early Tuesday and picked up a blonde SW near the library that I thought I had not seen before. She said her name was Shannon and came from South Hadley. I had good times with a SW from South Hadley back in 2000. When she acknowledged that it was she, I was looking forward to fun.

However, she was already drunk, and directed me to stop at a bodega near the canals. She told me she needed $.2 to buy things that would "make her wild. " I refused, but during our discussion she started going through the glove compartment and storage bins in my car. She finally got out as I demanded, but took several packs of gum.

I was just pleased to get away, but was also disappointed.

ChestnutBlues
10-15-10, 23:08
I left work early Tuesday and picked up a blonde SW near the library that I thought I had not seen before. She said her name was Shannon and came from South Hadley. I had good times with a SW from South Hadley back in 2000. When she acknowledged that it was she, I was looking forward to fun.

However, she was already drunk, and directed me to stop at a bodega near the canals. She told me she needed $.2 to buy things that would "make her wild. " I refused, but during our discussion she started going through the glove compartment and storage bins in my car. She finally got out as I demanded, but took several packs of gum.

I was just pleased to get away, but was also disappointed. She got arrested Thursday night for disorderly conduct and streetwalking.

Too Long
10-16-10, 05:27
Got downtown around 9:15. Did a couple loops around maple and high streets. As I was in a hurry, I was only planning on the quick drive before calling Missy. As I passed the library a second time, I saw a thick HSW off to the right. We waved and I parked behind the library. She got in, did the check, we chatted. Her name is Ivette and says she is a regular but prefers not to walk the streets to often and rather tends to host regular clients. She has nice the-cup tits, and a little bit of belly, nice booty, total puerto rican mami. And apparently she is in the process of breaking up with her violent boyfriend, which she spoke of quite a bit. Kicking him out of the house, in jail, blah blah blah.

We get to her place, she asked what I wanted. Gave her the.3, and she whipped out her tits and gave me a very very nice BBBJCIM.

Besides the drama stories about her ex, I would do it again. She looks okay enough, good price, and nice technique. She tells you about her violent ex con. Boyfriend and you werent to her apartment anyway? You are a brave man!

Mo Beejays
10-20-10, 21:14
She tells you about her violent ex con. Boyfriend and you werent to her apartment anyway? You are a brave man!Yknow, she didn't tell me about the ex until we were getting to her place. She told me he was in jail, so in I went.

Mo Beejays
10-20-10, 21:25
Made it back to Holyoke for some cruising last Thursday. Quickly found Tonya, who was so busy trying to fix the ringtome on her phone she didn't notice me waiting for her on the side of elm st. For about ten minutes. Never met her before. She is very pleasant, fake see-cup tits, probly around 45. Got a good BBBJ for 30, though she said she had a room a couple days earlier and would have loved to spend time there with her. She said she was going back and forth from the berkshires to work in Holyoke on a daily basis! I'd see her again if I found her.

One wasn't enough though. So I drove around and looked some more. Found Missy looking all strung out. She said she had time but I'd have to go to.

Her place. Last time that crack den kind of spooked me, and there was construction right in front of her place. Too many cops so I passed.

Drove over to angelas, by the seven eleven. She popped out a few minutes.

Later trying to give her money up front to fix and then she would take care of me. I refused and said no pay until we are done. Drove to a spot and she started the BBBJ. I was getting there when she stopped and tried to get me to go let her fix again and them she would finish me off. I refused again, saying I was almost there. She worked very hard to get me done.

Quickly. I brought her home after giving up the.4

WesternMassGuy
10-22-10, 10:22
Don't suppose you have digits or some other way of getting in touch with Tonya. Would love to find a provider here in the Berkshires.

Made it back to Holyoke for some cruising last Thursday. Quickly found Tonya, who was so busy trying to fix the ringtome on her phone she didn't notice me waiting for her on the side of elm st. For about ten minutes. Never met her before. She is very pleasant, fake see-cup tits, probly around 45. Got a good BBBJ for 30, though she said she had a room a couple days earlier and would have loved to spend time there with her. She said she was going back and forth from the berkshires to work in Holyoke on a daily basis! I'd see her again if I found her.

One wasn't enough though. So I drove around and looked some more. Found Missy looking all strung out. She said she had time but I'd have to go to.

Her place. Last time that crack den kind of spooked me, and there was construction right in front of her place. Too many cops so I passed.

Drove over to angelas, by the seven eleven. She popped out a few minutes.

Later trying to give her money up front to fix and then she would take care of me. I refused and said no pay until we are done. Drove to a spot and she started the BBBJ. I was getting there when she stopped and tried to get me to go let her fix again and them she would finish me off. I refused again, saying I was almost there. She worked very hard to get me done.

Quickly. I brought her home after giving up the.4

ChestnutBlues
10-23-10, 01:21
Saw Missy this afternoon for some FS at.30. She has a better place to go to now. She was good all around and is looking better this year than last. I will try to ask Tanya for her numbers.

Mo Beejays
10-23-10, 11:48
Don't suppose you have digits or some other way of getting in touch with Tonya. Would love to find a provider here in the Berkshires.I have Tonya's number. But she gave me four different ones and said that three of them didn't work, and the other sometimes does? Go figure. If I see her again I will ask which one works and if it's okay to share.

The Berkshires seems to have plenty of providers. And Tonya really seems to just stay in Holyoke and SAY she is from the Berkshires. Plus don't you have Albany close by? That seems like it would be a great place to monger

Mo Beejays
10-23-10, 11:54
Drove around Holyoke last night. Seemed to be a TON of action last night. Looked like a lot of fellow mongers were out also. Of course I saw some really good looking possibles. Though my time constraints forced me to settle on a WSW, blonde, mid-forties, kinda messed up looking, definitely NOT Angela. A little heavy set, though she wore baggy clothes.

Didn't get a name, unfortunately. If I had I would tell you (name) gave the WORST BBBJ ever. All Teeth. She was super suspicious of my cop-ness when she got in the car. Made me pull out my junk to prove it. Not just the usual check. She was all teeth, like I said. When she was done she went right for the car door to get out. But my pants were still down and we were in a fairly populated area. It was ridiculous and unsafe. This was right near the bowling alley.

I hope none of you ever have to deal with this woman. I'm sorry I didn't get a name. If I see her again I will make a point of trying to find out.

Too Long
10-23-10, 16:28

I HATE HATE HATE! When the girls try to sucker you with the whole "Give me the money so I can go cop and then I will come back and take care of you" trick! One girl even tried to tell me that she had to go buy her drugs now because the dope man was closing up for the night! I couldn't stop laughing for about a minute and said "B*tch, drug dealers are open 24 hours a day, now get back to sucking my dick! "

WesternMassGuy
10-26-10, 12:04
The Berkshires seems to have plenty of providers. Plus don't you have Albany close by? We have providers here in the Berkshires? I've only ever seen two in all my years here. If you know of any, please let me know (either on here or via PM.

As for Albany, it's about an hour drive to there or to Springfield. Would love to find someone local.

ChestnutBlues
10-30-10, 00:35
Saw Kristi for the first time in three years a couple of nights ago. Great BBBJ for 0.3 as usual. She is typically found by the library or down Cabot. Has a nice body. She was a stripper in the past. She is 30 yrs old and brown hair.

Mo Beejays
11-01-10, 20:43
I HATE HATE HATE! When the girls try to sucker you with the whole "Give me the money so I can go cop and then I will come back and take care of you" trick! One girl even tried to tell me that she had to go buy her drugs now because the dope man was closing up for the night! I couldn't stop laughing for about a minute and said "B*tch, drug dealers are open 24 hours a day, now get back to sucking my dick! "Very nice, too long. Got a good chuckle from that reply.

The interesting thing about Angela, however, is that she was pulling that isht in front of her apartment. So I don't know that she was trying to hustle me that time. She is kinda sweet, and I'm an easy mark. But it seems a little bit more stupid of her to actually try and pull that right where she lives? Then again, maybe she would've tried anyway?

Willie Man
11-30-10, 16:56
The Holyoke circuit paid off Monday. Spotted a girl near the library. Larger than I usually like but there was something about her mouth. I pulled over and she hopped in. We headed to a place and did a little negotiation. She quoted. 40 and. 80. I countered with a lower price with a bonus if she did what I wanted. Up comes the shirt. Nice big tits with decent nipples. As her mouth headed for little willie she said she usually gets extra for bareback BJ. Right. My initial impression about her mouth was correct. She had good technique, didn't try to get me off too quick, and did more than just Polish the tip. When I was ready to blow she just kept at it till I told her it was OK to stop. She came up for air saying 'I keep my word. ' Yes she did. I gave her the bone I had promised. Got digits to her new phone, dropped her off near where she wanted to transact some business that I probably did not want to be a part of, and headed out of town.

Did I pay too much? Probably, but it is that season of the year. Will I call her? Maybe.

If trusted Seniors and personal friends want digits I will see if I can give them out.

Later,

WM

Ahpprof
11-30-10, 21:27
I picked up Teresa this morning about 8 am. She's a light-skinned, HSW that was one of my favorites about a year ago. Since then, she's been clean and living in Boston. However, she came back for Thanksgiving and "fell off the wagon" (her words).

She's also put on a lot of weight. She's still attractive, but now is a BBW (or pregnant?). If I hadn't recognized her, I probably wouldn't have stopped for her. Still, she gives one of the best BBBJs I've ever had ($.3).

ChestnutBlues
12-05-10, 21:43
Pick up Lilly today near the post office. She looked a bit worn out but still delivered a decent BBBJ. She is a 29 year old hispanic. Good for only 30. I have not seen her in two years but still has a nice face.

ChestnutBlues
12-08-10, 22:51
Picked up Princess near the library tonight. 30 got me a good CBJ and great conversion. She is only out once and a while. She is a 34 yr old WSW with a good attitude.

Ahpprof
12-15-10, 08:50
I hadn't seen Stephanie since early in the summer. It turns out that she went away for a while, and just got back. I picked her up near the library last night about 5. She'd put on a bit of weight, but looked good. And she again gave one of the best BBBJs I've had for $.2 (I also gave her a tip).

Ahpprof
01-15-11, 01:35
I found Theresa again about 5 pm yesterday. Again, one of the best bbbjs I've ever had. I asked her to stroke the puppies, and she sucked them for 5 minutes! Then went back to superb DT. Tremendous, even though she's put on enough weight to be classified as a BBW. I will definitely repeat.

Garthy
01-21-11, 21:15
In this ridiculously awful city when I see about 5 working girls. One on each block I went by, it seemed. So I smiled at the cutest of the lot- a white girl who seemed to be in her late twenties or early thirties. She was indeed cute. No track marks (that I could see anyway). She was a good conversationalist and told me she was not out all too often (uh huh- guess I was born yesterday). I took her for a spin and we found a little spot inconspicuously in the middle of, well, everywhere! She gave me one of the most rocking and awesome BBBJ I have had in a while. Complete with balls play, deep throating and a little playing with herself (that was kind of limited given where we were). I came a huge load in her mouth and she managed to take almost all of it like a true champ.

I got her name, but I will not share it as I suspect she may be well known to certain a certain astrological fire sign.

I broke a long non-SW streak by picking her up and she was quite good.

I somehow doubt I will be running back to the Volleyball capital of the world for a repeat soon. But if you are in the neighborhood, it seems much more active than the city of homes.

ChestnutBlues
01-31-11, 18:55
Pick up Michelle two days ago. Good DT again for about 15 minutes. Gets better and better each time. Amazing that at times it is hard to find girls and then at other times there are five in a row.

ChestnutBlues
02-02-11, 00:36
Pick up a new girl tonight. Found Melissa by the park and have seen her walking around a little the past few days. Told me that she is not out much. Good wet DT for 10 minutes for just. 3. She is a cute blonde of 27. Told her I would look for her again next week.

Hopeforluck
02-03-11, 16:34
I am not having any luck at all in Holyoke. What time are you guys finding these girls?

Ahpprof
02-04-11, 10:56
I generally look in the afternoon (before 6 pm). Within this time frame, I've had the most luck between 4 and 6.

I am not having any luck at all in Holyoke. What time are you guys finding these girls?

Ahpprof
02-11-11, 11:03
I picked up Missy last night about 6 pm near the library. She claimed to have had a baby 2 weeks ago. However, I'm pretty sure I saw her about two months ago and she didn't look pregnant. She did give a nice BBBJ for $.3.

Wyben One
02-13-11, 11:55
I picked up Missy last night about 6 pm near the library. She claimed to have had a baby 2 weeks ago. However, I'm pretty sure I saw her about two months ago and she didn't look pregnant. She did give a nice BBBJ for $.3.She was definitely telling the truth. Details she gave me checked out. I'm to the point she is the only one I will pick up anymore. Reliable, really good.

As to question on timing, the only problem in the afternoon is the 3-4pm schools getting out crowd. Bad form to be cruising around staring at girls just getting out of high school. Draws unwanted attention.

Mike6
02-16-11, 14:17
I've had decent luck in sgfld but lately not so much, never cruised through holyoke, any tips? Places to avoid?

Mo Beejays
02-18-11, 10:08
I saw Melissa on Tuesday. Picked her up around 6pm. She is a very good looking blonde, about 5'6 or so and thin, small bust glasses and a cute face. I picked her up a couple blocks up from the library towards 202; she was just strolling the streets. I gave her a smile and she smiled back, but didn't come up to the car right away. So I circled the block and came back and she hopped right in the car.

She told me she was a tad sketched out because she had just been picked up by a UC in a red SUV. From her story, she was appropriate with her dialogue and the UC wouldn't do the check, so she got away. But I could understand her paranoia.

Melissa said she isn't out that much since she has regulars that support her, however her regs hadn't been around for a week or so and she had to stroll. I was pleased with her appearance and attitude. She said she wasn't into drugs, just had to support her two kids. I feel she was only being half truthful with that story, but she was nice enough and so it didn't matter to me so much.

Melissa did confirm, however, that Missy DID indeed just have a baby and that she was barely showing at 8 months. She also said a few other things about Missy being quite unclean in a variety of ways.

Melissa was not able to give a phone number, as it had been shut off. But I will definitely be looking for her again. BBBJ at. 3, though I tipped her very well as her skill and performance (which included some playing with the two boys attached) was very good (CIM allowed). She said FS would have been. 6, though she was open to negotiate.

Best of luck and stay safe. Sounds like the LE have been out in force lately.

Mo

ChestnutBlues
02-18-11, 13:53
Late night in Holyoke seems to be the best, Around the Elm Street area. Seen a lot of girls last night about five were visible within an hour. Been with seven different girls in the last seven weeks maybe I should try for 52 in 52 weeks haha. Well in the last two weeks I have been with Lilly, Michelle, Kristy, and Missy all of whom are described previously on the board. Missy did the best all around job.

Ctgx97
02-21-11, 20:35
I cruised yesterday on Elm, Appleton, Maple streets around 5pm and didn't see any girls. Does anybody know what is the best time to go to Holyoke and pickup the girls?

PpineyNorman
02-23-11, 13:13
Picked up last night around 8-ish near the Library. $30 (plus a tip) for BBBJ, nice tits, pleasant to talk to, finished w / hand was a downer, but got her number for later use.

Ish Ling
03-17-11, 15:41
Found Crissy (or Chrissy, Krissy) last Sunday around 12:30 am at Chestnut & Essex. (It could also be the Kristi, Christy previously reported and I just couldn't hear the 't'.) Blonde, around 35 years old, sort of worn-out looking. This was my first time to find anyone in Holyoke usually nobody was out all the previous times I prowled. Anyway. 0.25 for BJ with CIM & spit. Other activities would have been more but I didn't ask. Her place was available but she said she had a roommate, so we situated ourselves elsewhere. She was pleasant although negative (in reference to her home: 'welcome to hell'). I didn't ask if she had a cell.

This was my first SW, and I must say that it lacked erotic feeling. Not sure if I'll do this again. Escorts are probably more to my liking although they are often disappointing as well. Guess I'm just trying to the find again the excitement of a couple of good experiences in the past.

I Like Thick
03-22-11, 11:33
I had an opportunity to return to my old loop on Saturday night in Holyoke. I did see a couple possibles, but I didn't pick anything up. LEO was around but not full force. I would have expected more since it was the night before the big parade. One WSW / HSW was a taller brunette with tight white pants. I was interested but she was walking with a guy the whole time and by time they finally broke up she was gone. She was mainly around Elm / Suffolk / Dwight area.

Another HSW was hanging around Elm and Essex the whole time but I believe it was a man. The behavior was too erratic even if it wasn't.

Another WSW was on upper Elm that seemed to disappear after she crossed over Cabot. I was interested but she disappeared to early.

On the way out I saw a BSW that has been out there for years. I have never picked her up and she is old enough to be my mother or maybe even grandmother.

I decided to give Spfld a try.

ChestnutBlues
03-24-11, 21:08
Found Zabrina this afternoon. Best BJ of the last 12 months easy. She is not out much anymore like she was a couple of years ago. Still very easy to deal with if you can find her. She is a HSW of 33 years of age and worth the money.

Mike6
03-25-11, 07:31
Found Zabrina this afternoon. Best BJ of the last 12 months easy. She is not out much anymore like she was a couple of years ago. Still very easy to deal with if you can find her. She is a HSW of 33 years of age and worth the money.Price? CBJ? Location?

ChestnutBlues
03-26-11, 23:44
Price? CBJ? Location?Zabrina was on Essex and BJ was without the dreaded C. Cost 20.

Found Jaz today by the PO on Chestnut. Same as Zabrina but cost 30. Great job to almost excellent.

PpineyNorman
04-17-11, 20:58
Picked up Diana the other morning near Appleton. BBBJCIM for $20. Nice girl, good cocksucking skills will look for her again.

ChestnutBlues
04-18-11, 13:43
Picked up Tara yesterday on Chestnut St. Decent BJ for 30. Says that she is out only once in a while.

ChestnutBlues
04-25-11, 23:21
Found Starr on Chestnut St. She is a 26 yr old HSW. Great BBBJ for 30. She told me she is out most nights. Great all around attitude and job.

Ish Ling
04-30-11, 00:58
How is her weight?

Heavy?

(thanks in advance)

Found Starr on Chestnut St. She is a 26 yr old HSW. Great BBBJ for 30. She told me she is out most nights. Great all around attitude and job.

Mike6
05-18-11, 11:42
Spent good amount of time in holyoke around 11am, saw a few drug deals but no girls, went through the neighborhoods listed below and just nothing.

Mike6
05-27-11, 13:09
Picked up Michelle on Chestnut around noon, not bad lookswise for a SW. $.3 for BBBJ no cim though, but promised next time to take cim. Said she is usually out around there, she said. Skillwise propably among the best sws I've experienced. No digits,

Liftit2
06-08-11, 11:28
The only one I see out and about WSW very friendly but starting to look shabby.

Mike6
06-08-11, 22:03
The only one I see out and about WSW very friendly but starting to look shabby.Any info on her?

Mike6
06-08-11, 22:29
Sox were up 11. 5 so I decided to take a cruise through holyoke, was watching the game in chicopee. Picked up jazz around 1030 in the same spot I picked Michelle up few weeks ago. $.3 for BBBJCIM, told me she turned 37 yesterday, was wearing a tank top and short shorts, she has nice legs that's for sure, did great job.

Mike6
06-09-11, 12:21
Hey,

Does anyone know a hotel in or around holyoke that rents for an hr or 2. I know some in ct do that. Feel free to post on here or pm me with any info. I want to get a room and do full service with Jazz, will post details.

Thanks

dogbro
06-10-11, 18:43
North on Rt 5 toward Northampton. American Inn or something like that does 1 hour. I thought Jazz was gone from the scene?

Hey,

Does anyone know a hotel in or around holyoke that rents for an hr or 2. I know some in ct do that. Feel free to post on here or pm me with any info. I want to get a room and do full service with Jazz, will post details.

Thanks

Mike6
06-15-11, 21:22
Did my usual loop in holyoke during bruins intermission, it was raining lightly on and off, nothing at all, everytime I seen someone in the distance it ended up being a dude. Ended up driving for about half hr and couldn't find anything. Texted jazz but she didn't respond till I got back to the game already.

Liftit2
06-17-11, 12:30
Any info on her?Sorry for lack of info, not much to tell. I saw her and set up a date for a short time after we met due to a quick errand I had to run, she is hard to get a hold of and wanted set a time, but you know how that goes. No show.

Mike6
06-23-11, 20:26
Has anyone encountered a situation where the SW claims the money fell out somewhere, looks in all pockets, little purse, bra, all around the seat, under the seat, etc, then acts like you took it from her somehow, begs and begs for money? I gave in, let her take a winning lottery ticket for a whole $1 and a quarter she found on the seat. Wondering if this is her normal act? Def wasn't new at walking. At least I got my moneys worth, she pulled the stunt after everything, when I gave her a tip (that she begged for) , pm me if you don't want to post on here.

Hopeforluck
07-03-11, 06:26
I took a drive yesterday in the afternoon around 5:00. I had no luck in springfield due to a lot of LEO activity so I took a drive around Holyoke. I was going up Essex st and saw a red dress. I caught up to the girl and made eye contact. I knew she was working. She was a white girl, blonde, good looking. I had to turn down one of the one way streets there because essex is blocked off. And is a one way itself. I was coming back around to the girl in red determined to have a good day. I get back to essex where she was only to find her talking to someone in a minivan or suv. She got in and took off with him. She saw me before she got in and gave me a " I'm sorry. He got here first " look. Sadly she was the only one I saw in holyoke yesterday. I want to get her alone sometime! She looks like fun.

Liftit2
07-20-11, 17:57
Did the usual path and saw at least 8 WSW 4 of them blond some, not bad looking. So much action it mad me think.

I haven't seen them before so I don't know. According to missey there are a few new girls

Mike6
07-21-11, 15:27
Did the usual path and saw at least 8 WSW 4 of them blond some, not bad looking. So much action it mad me think.

I haven't seen them before so I don't know. According to missey there are a few new girlsFrom what I've seen Holyoke has better looking girls than sgfld. I am going to go take a ride through, haven't been able to get a hold of regular girl.

Lgkok
07-23-11, 05:39
From what I've seen Holyoke has better looking girls than sgfld. I am going to go take a ride through, haven't been able to get a hold of regular girl.Are they all around the library? Can you PM some info on best scouting areas? I'm not real familiar with Holyoke

Ahpprof
08-05-11, 08:43
Cruised thru Holyoke Thursday about noon. Checked carefully in all the places I know, but didn't see any action.

I Like Thick
08-05-11, 09:56
Took a ride around Holyoke on Monday. Found nada in the great paper city. Guess the ex-chief's legacy lives on.

I Like Thick
08-28-11, 19:49
Took two separate trips through Holyoke last week on Monday. First trip was useless, with no sign of anyone working. Second trip was almost as useless but found Nicole just as I was about to give up. She has been around for years and was always fairly reliable. Found a quiet spot and opted for a BBBJ. She was decent and personality was pleasant as always. Hard to believe how little is out in Holyoke these days.

Mo Beejays
09-04-11, 12:46
Cruised the Paper City Friday night with high hopes. Haven't been out prowling lately and was really looking forward to it. I got onto 141 around 9pm and did the whole loop a couple times. At first, I saw a couple of separate groups of two and three SW composed of mainly W and H women. Problem was they all seemed to be with their Pimps, and not particularly fine anyway. I saw a some other likely WSWs on another pass through down near the bus station / McD's area. Weird, but at least two of them seemed to be talking to themselves.

It was obvious there were other mongers out by some of the driving I saw, and how many times I saw a particular vehicle. Be careful out there. Stop and sit for a while, don't just keep driving up and down the same streets! I hope whoever that was sees this!

But there was only one out Friday that seemed to be worth stopping for. HSW, thick and perfectly proportioned. Couldn't tell for sure that she was even an SW, as she looked sort of cleaner. Very hot. I thought I got the look the first time I passed, but not being sure I didn't respond with a smile or wave, so the next time I drove by her I was ignored. Super cute though, and hope to see her out there again.

Didn't see any of the old regulars out there at all and I cruised for an hour and a half. Strangely empty after about ten pm too. Especially for a Friday night near the end of summer.

Mo Beejays
09-09-11, 02:53
I cruised Holyoke at about 12:30 Thursday afternoon. Saw one definite WSW behind the library. She was tallish, brunette, skinny, and it looked like she had saggy boobs. Probably in her mid-to late 20's. I passed her twice, and on the second pass she seemed to look more friendly than on the first. But she generally didn't seem to be in a good mood. Though who would if that was their job?

Didn't partake, she looked a little pale and strung for my taste. Best of luck out there.

Luny99
09-10-11, 19:46
Jzz has upgraded and thanks to me does things different. Three times a week her and three of her hot friends put on an all girl show and after the show you get to bid on the girl of your choice highest bidder wins, of course there is a cover charge for the show. Anyone interested just pm me and I'll send you the time and place of the next show.

Michaelzxc
09-12-11, 20:05
Jzz has upgraded and thanks to me does things different. Three times a week her and three of her hot friends put on an all girl show and after the show you get to bid on the girl of your choice highest bidder wins, of course there is a cover charge for the show. Anyone interested just pm me and I'll send you the time and place of the next show.Sounds like fun. Can you send info?

Mo Beejays
09-15-11, 22:23
Cruised around the town on Monday night. 7pm or so. I was trying to keep the trip brief, as I was returning from a long road trip and due to the past weeks' luck in Holyoke. Came in on 141 down past the 7-11, where there was one (at least) WSW sitting across the street in front of the apartment building there. She looked and I wasn't sure, but I drove by again on my way out of the Paper City, and she was definitely working. I passed her up due to her approximate 4 out of 10 value. Got downtown and turned at tbe bus stop, past McD, and there in front of the library was Missy talking to a thug. So that's two in about five minutes. I never like to go for Missy. I did once, and nothing against those who like her, but once was enough.

And up behind the library, back down to McD, and right before I get to it I see a WSW brunette. I wasn't sure if it was TGTBT or what, but I was right. I picked up Tara. She is about 5'6, maybe a small see cup, long brown hair, and not bad looking at all. Whereas most of the girls out there look beat up for the most part, Tara said she got laid off from her waitressing job and is fairly fresh on the scene. I'd say, for a SW, not for a proper escort or whatever, but for an SW Tara is an 8 of 10. And I'm hoping this will improve as I see her more, but she seems the type you can actually take to a room or something.

Once we found a quiet spot, BBBJ was quoted at. 3, I gave her. 4. Slight amount of tooth though not unpleasantly so. CIM spit. She has a phone that she says has not been shut off in 9 years. So she is responsible? At least we can get in touch with her when we want to. Anyway, I will repeat. I think I will actually try and bring her to a room, or hot tubbing or something. Main downside is her lack of conversation. YMMV, and I think mine will next time. I don't know if it's her nerves (said she has only been doing it a couple months since she got laid off. But she also said she gets laid off once a year) or if it's her lack of interest.

Anyways, she is very nice and not all strung out. She gave me her number, and said I could give it out to a few friends. So I'm happy to share with trusted senior members who might not mind sharing a gem with me also.

Thanks and good prowling.

Ahpprof
09-16-11, 17:10
I picked up Tara today near the library. Mo Beejays was spot on, both in his description and assessment of her.

Liftit2
09-29-11, 14:38
Hi all

Let me start out with OMG becky. Ya a bit corny. Passed up becky to day to get with steph, we all know steph she has ben out touch for the last 6 or so thought

I would get a inexpensive date. By the way becky is great dark hair, long legs great ass, not to be confused with terra both 50. Bbbjs with see but anyways like I said.

I have known steph for years now always ben a good time great to talk to not to rushed and easy on the $$$$. SO I pick her up and start back to my place, like I said I've known her for years, safe to bring home. Before we head out of town she wants to stop at the store to get a pack of smokes, now she needs a buck to make 8

For her pack no problem rite, stops before the door and comes back and says I want to buy a scratch ticket for 2. All rite consider this the tip she comes out and we go. This is wear it gets good, she hits it for 100. I think it was bingo, so now I'm thinking this date better be cheep. She's very happy and says its on the house, sweeeet. BBBJ with sex with a see. Did I say see. She looks good with a couple of lbs on nice ass but the picking is not so pleasing looks nasty but all in all a great time for 003. 00. Just in case your confused or I fucked up with my great spelling that's 3 dollars.

MountainLion
09-30-11, 22:51
Hi all

Let me start out with OMG becky. Ya a bit corny. Passed up becky to day to get with steph, we all know steph she has ben out touch for the last 6 or so thought

I would get a inexpensive date. By the way becky is great dark hair, long legs great ass, not to be confused with terra both 50. Bbbjs with see but anyways like I said.

I have known steph for years now always ben a good time great to talk to not to rushed and easy on the $$$$. SO I pick her up and start back to my place, like I said I've known her for years, safe to bring home. Before we head out of town she wants to stop at the store to get a pack of smokes, now she needs a buck to make 8

For her pack no problem rite, stops before the door and comes back and says I want to buy a scratch ticket for 2. All rite consider this the tip she comes out and we go. This is wear it gets good, she hits it for 100. I think it was bingo, so now I'm thinking this date better be cheep. She's very happy and says its on the house, sweeeet. BBBJ with sex with a see. Did I say see. She looks good with a couple of lbs on nice ass but the picking is not so pleasing looks nasty but all in all a great time for 003. 00. Just in case your confused or I fucked up with my great spelling that's 3 dollars.Dude, that is one funny ass story. That sounds cool! Later, S.

Ahpprof
10-01-11, 22:03
Picked her up near the library around 7 pm. I've picked her up before, so O knew what I was getting. $.3 for BBBJ. Friendly while we're getting to the site but a lot of "It has to be quick" when there. Still, good time.

Mo Beejays
11-01-11, 23:14
Cruised the ciudad de paper this evening. I was there around 630. Made a proper loop by the 7-11 down to the main drag, then up behind the library and mickie ds, then a couple more side street passes. Surprisingly a lot of people out and about, just that only one seemed to be working. One HSW, oversized and under-faced. Suffice to say I did not stop for this one. Couldn't find another, though my trip was pretty quick.

Best of luck out there

Mo Beejays
11-11-11, 14:13
Tuesday night, around 830-9pm, wasn't too cold, or rainy or anything like that. Not really many people out at all, let alone those for whom we look. A couple blocks up the hill from the library were two nasty WSW. One may have been HSW but I didn't stop long enough to check. They were standing on a corner being very obvious. Bigger, possible HSW was later down by the library. Did not partake.

Cruised around a bit more, but saw a few unmarked LE and decided that it was time to go. Especially since the streets were bare. I think also, the high visibility of the rental car I was in made an easy target for a UC car that was checking me out.

Be safe out there.

Willie Man
11-22-11, 13:43
I had the opportunity to drive through the area Sunday night. A quick tour of Springfield yielded nothing of interest, so I headed north to see what was available in Holyoke. A couple blocks out from the library I spotted what looked like a woman in perhaps her forties who I assumed was waiting for a bus or something. Of course I did not see a sign indicating a bus stop, but then I am from out of town. As I passed I thought I saw her give me the waive out of the corner of my eye. I checked my rearview mirror but I couldn't tell anything with it set to night driving so I noted the location and headed on.

As I made a turn down by the library I noticed what seemed to by my uncle Leo parked in an unmarked vehicle so I continued on far enough away to be off his radar before turning again. Checking other streets I spotted younger woman with curly hair sitting on a low wall about a block from where the first one had been. Poor young thing sitting there bundled up against the cold. What was a gentleman to do? Just as I was going to turn the corner near her she smiled and waved. With no one else in sight to help her I pulled right over. 'Candy' came to the car and jumped right in. This was when I realized that she was somewhat larger than I usually go for but she was young and cute enough so I gave her a lift to a place up Essex St. After a friendly cop check.

When we got there we discovered that she had a little time to kill. A bit of wandering revealed a pair of nice, soft, full breasts with smallish nipples that were released from the sports bra that held them. We even had enough time for a youthfully enthusiastic, slurpy, unrushed flute lesson. (Ah, I love the woodwinds.) With my pipes cleaned and my spirits renewed I drove her to a nearby shop to buy what she needed for the evening. I need to get to town more often. Next time I will stop for the older woman. I find that when treated properly, the older ones can display a more finessed technique, and I like variety.

Stay safe my friends,

WM

Haverhill Lite
01-12-12, 03:43
Holyoke's been really dry, and one reason is that Missy's been in the hospital. She's back out though now, and I can say she's as skilled as ever.

KcarrocDoc
01-18-12, 13:43
Holyoke's been really dry, and one reason is that Missy's been in the hospital. She's back out though now, and I can say she's as skilled as ever.Who is missy? What does she look like?

Haverhill Lite
01-18-12, 22:48
Who is missy? What does she look like?Feel free to use the "Search Thread" button. It's right above the top report's #. Type "Missy" in the field provided.

There are Melissas, but she's just Missy. Normally I'd give a more directly useful reply, but it's your first post, so I figure you're either not to be trusted, or could genuinely use the forum help. Not judging. Good luck! Hope we hear from you again.

KcarrocDoc
01-20-12, 20:05
Has anyone seen Jasmine she used to be in holyoke and then she moved to Springfield and now I am not sure if she is still in the area.

Fatman37
01-21-12, 12:43
Did a quick loop through Holyoke the other night in the snow. Saw 2 nice looking girls around the library. Going up suffolk a damsel in distress flagged me down. Stopped to help her out and she said she had a place.

Nearby if I could give her a lift. I didn't have the time but the enormous breasts on her little frame made me opt to at least give her a short lift. She showed me her appreciation with an enthusiastic mouth massage on my shifter. Got her nbr but doesn't seem to be working. Was surprised it was busy in the snow.

KcarrocDoc
01-22-12, 21:40
Feel free to use the "Search Thread" button. It's right above the top report's. Type "Missy" in the field provided.

There are Melissas, but she's just Missy. Normally I'd give a more directly useful reply, but it's your first post, so I figure you're either not to be trusted, or could genuinely use the forum help. Not judging. Good luck! Hope we hear from you again.No one should ever be trusted I'm asking because I know alot of them but at times they use different names. I am more from the internet and sometimes chatline. I have a few posts out there and I have a few girls to pick from but I always like new ones.

Mike6
01-24-12, 21:13
Did a few loops around tonight and nothing except one that looked like a decoy, stood on same corner the whole time and was definately giving the look but something didn't seem right, also noticed another monger by driving pattern don't know if it was anyone on here, figured it was warm out so they would wana make some cash while they can but maybe they were scared off so the decoy could be set up

Clack
01-26-12, 00:15
No one should ever be trusted I'm asking because I know alot of them but at times they use different names. I am more from the internet and sometimes chatline. I have a few posts out there and I have a few girls to pick from but I always like new ones.If you know a lot of them, you would know Missy. She has been the most visible for quite awhile, although was absent recently. I essentially wouldn't use any other until she dissapeared. Another (Nichole) gave me a different reason missy had been absent. Glad to hear all is OK. She is quite trustworthy and nice. And as far as a drought is concerned, I have seen many out of late.

KcarrocDoc
01-27-12, 00:14
If you know a lot of them, you would know Missy. She has been the most visible for quite awhile, although was absent recently. I essentially wouldn't use any other until she dissapeared. Another (Nichole) gave me a different reason missy had been absent. Glad to hear all is OK. She is quite trustworthy and nice. And as far as a drought is concerned, I have seen many out of late.I don't know missy I don't use the street often because there is too much to lose if I meet up with LE, but the prices are much more favorable than on the websites. What does nichole look like. Some of these girls use different names at different times to. I have seen a few who at different times tell me a different name and I understand that.

Willie Man
02-02-12, 16:00
Monday night I had business in Springfield so I detoured through Holyoke on the way there and back. On the way there I did a passes on likely streets and as is often the case, saw lots of guys out and some kids but nothing remotely SW. So, I headed to Springfield to try my luck there.

After striking out in Springfield, I came back through Holyoke. This time after a little recon I spotted two potential talking up ahead. One was in the street, talking to the one on he sidewalk at a corner, but not a stop sign. I cruised by thinking no, not working but then just as I passed, was that the look? Hmmm, rearview mirror, in the dark, hard to say. Around the block and back, and I spot them down the side road with some other folks and a couple of civilians approaching so I give it a pass. A few streets later I turned back onto Appleton and at the intersection with Elm see an older thin woman about to cross behind me so I get around the block and head up Elm. I found her and pulled over just a little ahead of her hopefully. And she walked on past. Damn! I liked her build and there was just something about way she walked. Oh well. That makes three bad tours in a row in Holyoke for me. I wouldn't mind if I lived near there and could cruise on a regular basis.

Stay safe,

WM

Fatman37
02-04-12, 14:16
After having had some good luck in the paper city, I did a a loop through Wed night. Did see the same girl over by the stop sign at the post office. A HSW, a little heavy, short curly hair. She gave me the wave but I kept on going. She seems to be out quite frequently and must be a voracious reader for where I usually see her. Lots of LE activity that night.

Ish Ling
02-24-12, 17:58
Two weeks ago, I was cruising Holyoke late around 11:30 PM. I saw a heavy WSW around Essex and Walnut. Since she was kind of big, I prowled around for about an hour hoping for a better prospect. But, no luck. So, I carefully scooped her up. She was still big and had crooked teeth. She suggested that we get out of Holyoke as the LE presence was oppressive. Ok, so across the bridge we went. 0.30. Took out her huge tits without my asking, BBBJ (CBJ was an option) , spit. McD's for some food. Dropped her at some Holyoke house. Sorry, I don't remember her name, but she was white and big and not too tore up looking (but not pretty). Not a bad BJ. There did seem to be a lots cops out.

Be safe

Mike6
02-25-12, 09:23
Two weeks ago, I was cruising Holyoke late around 11:30 PM. I saw a heavy WSW around Essex and Walnut. Since she was kind of big, I prowled around for about an hour hoping for a better prospect. But, no luck. So, I carefully scooped her up. She was still big and had crooked teeth. She suggested that we get out of Holyoke as the LE presence was oppressive. Ok, so across the bridge we went. 0.30. Took out her huge tits without my asking, BBBJ (CBJ was an option) , spit. McD's for some food. Dropped her at some Holyoke house. Sorry, I don't remember her name, but she was white and big and not too tore up looking (but not pretty). Not a bad BJ. There did seem to be a lots cops out.

Be safeWas the name was Kim or Katie, and the house over by the S&S?

Mike6
02-28-12, 19:27
We have a rat among us that's a holyoke monger because I never experienced this in springfield or hartford. Last yr a girl mentioned that she knew about my post about her on here and asked me to remove it. Recently I met another girl and she had a printout of herself being discussed on this site, she said that a customer printed it out and gave it to her. I don't think anyone on here should be printing this stuff around and passing it out.

Mike6
02-28-12, 19:30

Be safeI think I know who your talking about and its not Kim, be careful w / her. I saw her a few times as a last resort and one of the times she decided it was a better idea to rip me off.

Fatman37
03-12-12, 20:24
Had business in Holyoke and cruised around before dusk Sun. Saw 2 HSW and one WSW all pretty thin and average. Only problem they were pretty aggressive trying to get my attention. Maybe I'm just paranoid but didn't seem right so I passed them up. Was going to try Springfield real quick but didn't have the time. Maybe with the warm weather things will look up.

Willie Man
03-13-12, 13:32
Had business in Holyoke and cruised around before dusk Sun. Saw 2 HSW and one WSW all pretty thin and average. Only problem they were pretty aggressive trying to get my attention. Maybe I'm just paranoid but didn't seem right so I passed them up. Was going to try Springfield real quick but didn't have the time. Maybe with the warm weather things will look up.I once had HSW Re (Ray) try to grab my attention like she was hailing a cab in midtown Manhattan at rush hour.

WM

Mike6
03-13-12, 15:56
I once had HSW Re (Ray) try to grab my attention like she was hailing a cab in midtown Manhattan at rush hour.

WMThere is a WSW, older and on the larger side that does that. She's always strung out on something, had few good experienced w / her but after few bad ones I'm all set w / her.

Ish Ling
03-13-12, 23:59
Hi. Thanks for that info. I wouldn't really want to go for her again, but once you're out and about and pickings are sparce. Well, it happens. But, knowing there's a higher probability for skipping off with my coin will definitely reduce her chance with me again to near zero. So, thanks.

I think I know who your talking about and its not Kim, be careful w / her. I saw her a few times as a last resort and one of the times she decided it was a better idea to rip me off.

Mo Beejays
03-14-12, 17:28
There is a WSW, older and on the larger side that does that. She's always strung out on something, had few good experienced w / her but after few bad ones I'm all set w / her.I've seen a couple of older white women out in Holyoke. I reported on one a while back as being quite "toothy"and hope to never find her again. She was somewhat outgoing about hailing me. Another time, by the book depository, there was a larger white woman with what seemed to be a larger and taller tranny companion. They were both VERY outgoing about flagging me down. I have seen them out together a couple of times, but they seem scary, and shady by the way they are going for the attention.

Mo Beejays
03-23-12, 00:05
Seemed like a sting at the 7-11 yesterday. There was a WSW standing on te sidewalk with a sign saying she was looking for work. I've seen this dark haired junkie around te neighborhoods by McDs in te past, so I knew what she was up to, but it was really just seeming too weird. There was a large official-looking van close by just pulled up on the sidewalk too. After cruising downtown briefly and seeing not too much at all (around 1pm-2pm) , I passed the 7-11 again and saw the same girl hanging out talking to someone in te lot in an impala looking unmarked type car, it seems to me. Maybe I am creating something that wasn't there, but be cautious with that option.

Also, a question: it seems that with the warm weather and the large amount of construction / roadwork being done all over town (particularly close to some regular cruises) that maybe there are other daytime spots for searching in paper city?

Feel free to PM any suggestions.

Thanks

Tiki21
04-06-12, 20:36
Seemed like a sting at the 7-11 yesterday. There was a WSW standing on te sidewalk with a sign saying she was looking for work. I've seen this dark haired junkie around te neighborhoods by McDs in te past, so I knew what she was up to...sHas anyone had any luck in this town lately. I have also seen some shady setups and not sure if is legit or LE looking to make some friends. Anyone that has any suggestions or feel free to pm me any numbers you have had luck with. Would really appreciate it and maybe can return the favor.

Mo Beejays
05-15-12, 17:26
Picked up Tara yesterday near the library. Apparently there is LE staking out known walkers. We were approached by UC just after parking, luckily nothing actually came of it other than inconvenience and a few minutes standing in the rain talking to the cops.

Keep your wits about you after you pick up someone. Keep an eye on the rearview mirror, and drive extra. Stay safe. I am probably going to avoid the Paper City for a while.

Liftit2
05-21-12, 18:32
I too had. A Bad time picked up a WSW good looling I think se called her self shelly. Let me first say I did every thing wrong. Went to a hot spot so she could pick up something. Wrong. Gave her $. Wrong. Started out again over the bridge, wrong lane change. Wrong. Got pulled over by uc doing a sting for coke at that hot spot. Red me my rights for conspiracy to buy drugs. Life flashing befor my eyes. Dident find anything on her. Wow. 2 seconds down the road she is booting up in my car. Wrong. What can I say when I'm not thinking with the rite head. Starts digging through my shit. Wrong. Still the date is on and she can't deside where to go stoped at a house and I dident feel good about it, went to a cem near by she was verry nervus, I thought it was cool had good luck at other cems other than hollyoke cem. Not cool unless you walk in. Finaly BBBJ 20 KEPT STOPPING but finaly got the job done. Lots of leo out there. Missy my fav says stings on chicks and doods. Stay safe. Don't wrong wrong wrong. Like idid4.

Picked up Tara yesterday near the library. Apparently there is LE staking out known walkers. We were approached by UC just after parking, luckily nothing actually came of it other than inconvenience and a few minutes standing in the rain talking to the cops.

Keep your wits about you after you pick up someone. Keep an eye on the rearview mirror, and drive extra. Stay safe. I am probably going to avoid the Paper City for a while.

Liftit2
05-21-12, 18:47
I too had. A Bad time picked up a WSW good looling I think se called her self shelly. Let me first say I did every thing wrong. Went to a hot spot so she could pick up something. Wrong. Gave her $. Wrong. Started out again over the bridge, wrong lane change. Wrong. Got pulled over by uc doing a sting for coke at that hot spot. Red me my rights for conspiracy to buy drugs. Life flashing befor my eyes. Dident find anything on her. Wow. 2 seconds down the road she is booting up in my car. Wrong. What can I say when I'm not thinking with the rite head. Starts digging through my shit. Wrong. Still the date is on and she can't deside where to go stoped at a house and I dident feel good about it, went to a cem near by she was verry nervus, I thought it was cool had good luck at other cems other than hollyoke cem. Not cool unless you walk in. Finaly BBBJ 20 KEPT STOPPING but finaly got the job done. Lots of leo out there. Missy my fav says stings on chicks and doods. Stay safe. Don't wrong wrong wrong. Like idid4.

Fatman37
05-26-12, 12:34
I have to agree. There were quite a few girls out Wed night at the regular spots but all grouped together. Saw some maybes but as soon as I went around the block to come back they were gone. I couldn't tell if they were scooped up or fading into the shadows for another reason. Too many eyes around and uc's pretty prevalent. Will be staying vigilant when downtown.

Liftit2
05-29-12, 00:28
Went through town around 10 pm lots of possibilitys. The worm weather brought out many SW. Some not to mention. Saw niki a new fresh face, verry nieve. Has lots to lern but nice. Got into trouble with some local dirt bags trying to rip her off. She said see got thrashed around abit but looked alrite to me. Verry young looking about 20 or so. Nice rack a little curvy but nice 5'4 130. Will lose that in a couple of weeks or so. Says she has no place to hang at at. Its amatter of time before she street smart or hopefuly nothing bad. Says some of the other girls give a tough time, its to be expected being a newbie. Nice time BBBJ 20. Wanted 30 but I'm a cheep prick and broke but will save some 00. For nxt time. Seen lots of faces out there, alway checking to see whats lagit. Le is on the prowell and rolling up on parked cars and doing stings. Stay safe out there and don't do as I did all the wrong moves, stay out of the hot spots.

P

Cheeckymonkey
05-31-12, 20:08
Met a semi-young lady named Twenty at the Lantern, in Palmer. First off, ML is starting to get some ok talent. Was offered fun in the VIP and takeout on provision. Anyone ever met her or had experience? She seems of the drunk / flirty type and I got digits. I'm intending to partake, I just figured I'd check with my peeps first. Report to follow. Be safe, have fun.

CM

Liftit2
06-03-12, 22:50
Took a ride through town to do alittle window shopping and saw some goods on the shelfs 4 or 5 regulars and 1 new WSW tall and slim verry hot. Haven't seen this item on the shelf till tonight. Gave me the look like why are you not stopping, wanted to check her out but with no cash why wast her time. Hope that item doesen't sell out to quickley.

Fatman37
06-16-12, 12:01
I can't seem to figure out when the best time to go out is downtown. This past week in the rain there must have been a dozen or more girls out. A few of the other nights absolutely nothing when.

You would think the total opposite. Finally helped out a tall brunette with a ride and short black mini. Pleasant girl who really liked to hum and take her time. She was no rush and a good attitude.

Very nice time and would repeat. Have seen her out before so she's not a newbie.

Mike6
07-09-12, 10:48
Happen to be in holyoke w / some time to kill so did some window shopping. It was late morning and there were a few out. 1 cute skinny WSW in a dress. 1 old WSW and 1 old HSW. Did the loop a few times, maybe if I hung around longer would of seen more. Wanted to stop and get a # for the skinny one, but she didn't look very seasoned so either she's new, or something is going on so I didn't. Is no one reporting around here anymore?

Mo Beejays
07-09-12, 20:23
Happen to be in holyoke w / some time to kill so did some window shopping. It was late morning and there were a few out. 1 cute skinny WSW in a dress. 1 old WSW and 1 old HSW. Did the loop a few times, maybe if I hung around longer would of seen more. Wanted to stop and get a # for the skinny one, but she didn't look very seasoned so either she's new, or something is going on so I didn't. Is no one reporting around here anymore?Holyoke is too hot these days is my guess as to the lack of posting. Furthermore, I was just told that a relevant law to people such as myself was just passed in the last week. Apparently police are now able to pull over, FOR NO REASON, any vehicles which have OUT-OF-STATE registration. I haven't searched for a newspaper confirmation yet, but apparently this stems from Holyoke's standing as a major drug trafficking stop on the route north. I suppose Le will use this to their advantage when dealing with alleged mongers, as well; whether they are supposed to or not, right?

Be safe in the paper city. I can't imagine I will troll there often anymore. Unless I somehow get MA plates. It's kinda sad for me, as I've spent quite a bit of time down there.

Liftit2
07-09-12, 23:33
Happen to be in holyoke w / some time to kill so did some window shopping. It was late morning and there were a few out. 1 cute skinny WSW in a dress. 1 old WSW and 1 old HSW. Did the loop a few times, maybe if I hung around longer would of seen more. Wanted to stop and get a # for the skinny one, but she didn't look very seasoned so either she's new, or something is going on so I didn't. Is no one reporting around here anymwore?Hey now what did she look like, was she missy. Sorry no one else is out. Comments have ben slim. Missy is the onley one I can think of as slim and cute. Saw her the other day. Always a good time.

Mike6
07-10-12, 06:22
Hey now what did she look like, was she missy. Sorry no one else is out. Comments have ben slim. Missy is the onley one I can think of as slim and cute. Saw her the other day. Always a good time.I don't recall if I've met Missy before, but this one I haven't seen before. It wasn't Tara or Jazz, those are the only slim and cute ones I can recall.

JMon1114
07-13-12, 20:55
New to the board. Atleast posting, been on here lurking for a long time. Found out there is a couple of new WSW's in the area, so I decided to make a trip through thurs night. Around 10:30 first loop I saw a WSW that didn't match what I seeking she def had seen better days, guy behind me pulled over so I spun around for a secend loop and saw a WSW young, maybe 25, blonde and a what appeared to be a friend WSW dark hair, never saw them before, the blond was not missy. They was talking then split up but def got the look from blondie they were both 9/10's on SW scale. Wasnt realy looking to get into anything just window shopping came close to going for it. Anyone else test the waters?

Liftit2
07-15-12, 20:50
Went out earley not much going on but stephanie herd my car go by and came out. Not a bad looking gal not tobe confused with steph / tiffiny she's up the road in the half way house. BBBJ not tobad 25. Lets me play with all her assets. Likes to talk and easy going. Lots of pic marks. Nice time will go again.

Liftit2
07-17-12, 21:14
Went for stroll around 7ish saw a blond and a red head. Blond in a dress and red tall and thin bothlooked about 35 to 40 not bad looking. No time topick up or get info. Any hits on these 2. Info please.

Ahpprof
07-19-12, 10:18
Went out earley not much going on but stephanie herd my car go by and came out. Not a bad looking gal not tobe confused with steph / tiffiny she's up the road in the half way house. BBBJ not tobad 25. Lets me play with all her assets. Likes to talk and easy going. Lots of pic marks. Nice time will go again.Any info on when Tiffany might be getting out? I've been traveling through Holyoke fairly often in the afternoon (haven't been able to get out in the evening recently) , and its been pretty dead.

Ahpprof
07-19-12, 19:20
I first me Shannon in Holyoke 12 years ago (this is the Shannon that was the subject of several threads in the Springfield section a few years ago). She had just returned from a year in CA after graduating from S. Hadley HS. Although in her mid 30s, she is still attractive. I saw her twice then, and both times were marvelous.

So, picking her up again and learning it was her was like a fantasy. Unfortunately, like many fantasies my expectations were overblown. Not that it was bad (it was actually good) , but I anticipated mountain peaks. Still, I would repeat.

Liftit2
07-22-12, 21:39
Any info on when Tiffany might be getting out? I've been traveling through Holyoke fairly often in the afternoon (haven't been able to get out in the evening recently) , and its been pretty dead.Tiff. I believe is out of the game and up the street trying to stay off the street.

Good luck to her.

Liftit2
07-22-12, 21:45
Did a drive by and saw 3 blonds and a couple brunetttes. Nickki missy and others I don't know. All looking good.

Ahpprof
07-25-12, 09:45
Tiff. I believe is out of the game and up the street trying to stay off the street.

Good luck to her.I too wish her luck. Although I will miss her on the streets.

Liftit2
07-29-12, 20:23
Saw a WSW named princess good looken not to heavy nice tits hanging around her truck. Stoped to talk to her, said she was from Greenfield, any info on her would be nice. I get sketched out seeing someone I don't lnow.

Liftit2
08-01-12, 00:52
Ithink I am 1 of 3 and the other 2 are sleeping. Where are all the comments. No one goes out anymore.

Ahpprof
08-03-12, 09:36
I picked up Heather yesterday about 4:00 pm. She's mid 30s with blond hair and reasonably attractive. She had lived in Easthampton until recently when she lost her job (office manager according to her). A very good BBBJ for. 3.

Liftit2
08-07-12, 18:18
How do I post pics?

Liftit2
08-08-12, 04:06
The one thing I like about mongering on the street is I know the rite signals a SW will pute out. I have this chick at work who I am verymuch in lust with and her old man works here too. There both verry cool wee allsmoke abd joke together at break an such. I made a commet that ill pick her up on my bike and would her old man care, she said no. She asked me if ill come over to day and do so and she gave me her #. Said her old man is. Playing video games. All day. Question am I getting the wright signals, could I hit this. Its ben so long sense I had to read this tipe of vibe. Why do we pay, its not for sex its to leave when your done. What do you think am igetting signals crossedand the whole work place thing.

Mike6
08-08-12, 05:50
How do I post pics?You click on manage attachments, below the text input box and you add them that way.

Ahpprof
08-09-12, 18:44
i watched the usa vs. japan women's soccer today, and had a few (maybe more) beers. the way home took me thru holyoke. but, since i was a bit under the weather, i only intended to windowshop. until i saw april. she's a wsw with light brown hair, slightly on the heavy side (not a lot) , but very cute. so i picked her up and negotiated. 3 for a bbbj. however, i had had too many beers.

afterwards, i started thinking and i suspect she was ****. first, she told me that she had grown up in ct. and the cape until she was 16. she left home with her current bf and had been in holyoke for 6 mos. second, her breasts looked and felt very youthful. third, she didn't act like a typical sw (for example, she was concerned about getting sick if i finished in her mouth). except for my qualms about her age, she was good enough that i would repeat.

Dukes
08-15-12, 15:29
Looking for a girl I saw over a year ago off Main st? Any info would be great moved out of the area and it's a long ride to come up empty? Mid to late 30's dark hair. I have her address but no digit's.

Thank's

Gustoman54
08-27-12, 08:43
I did not have much luck in Springfield so I visited Holyoke yesterday afternoon. I did the route a couple times and only saw one option. Very thin chick in a black dress-black hair-vicinity of the library. She kinda looked out of it so I avoided the scene. Was out for maybe 30-40 minutes. Stay safe-good hunting.

Tiki21
08-28-12, 18:00
Saw this girl just over a year ago and she said her name was Emily (I think?). Well was driving threw Holyoke the other day and saw her sitting at the double arches restaurant with some guy. Took a chance and walked into the place and she said something to me but I kinda ignored her because it looked like she had a pimp or something sitting next to her. So I go sit in my car and a couple of minutes go by and she comes up to my door asking if I wanted to hang out and even thought she didn't look as good as before she still looked good in comparison with whats out there. So she tells me that she hasnt had sex in like a year because she was at rehab. So I told her I wasnt able to afford that but she offers to do it anyway. I was like wow so we look for a spot and I have a small car and couldn't find one so ended up just getting serviced but she gives me a number to call her this week and we could hook back up. So I call today and some guy answers so scared me off. Was so sure was goin to be able to hit it. LOL oh well. Well she's in her late 20s a little worst for wear with acnce in face but still smokin body. Anyone know her or got her number would really appreciate it.

Fatman37
09-01-12, 13:49
Earlier in the week saw quite a few girls out which was a welcome change. Gave a ride to a tall thin girl, black dress, big nose and got a great quarter deal for the regular. Keep seeing a hot blonde long hair, always in a dress but she's always with this slimey looking dude. Usually by the park and may be the Emily that tiki just posted about. Maybe the arches is the new break room because I stopped in Wed for a burger and left with a cutey. Unfortunately before we got down the street she was falling asleep. I did a quick U turn and brought her back. Shame because she was stripper quality. I was thinking she was more interested in being with Mr Brownstone and I don't want that kinda of trouble.

SouthWick
09-06-12, 07:20
Earlier in the week saw quite a few girls out which was a welcome change. Gave a ride to a tall thin girl, black dress, big nose and got a great quarter deal for the regular. Keep seeing a hot blonde long hair, always in a dress but she's always with this slimey looking dude. Usually by the park and may be the Emily that tiki just posted about. Maybe the arches is the new break room because I stopped in Wed for a burger and left with a cutey. Unfortunately before we got down the street she was falling asleep. I did a quick U turn and brought her back. Shame because she was stripper quality. I was thinking she was more interested in being with Mr Brownstone and I don't want that kinda of trouble.I am visiting tonight and wondering the best route or streets to "window shop". I will check the arches.

Thanks for any suggestions

SouthWick
09-10-12, 20:44
I am visiting tonight and wondering the best route or streets to "window shop". I will check the arches.

Thanks for any suggestionsI'm back for a few more days. Work. I checked the arches tonight 8:30 pm, nothing 2 BSW on main but leo watching hard. Any suggestions where I might look fellow mongers?

Ahpprof
09-11-12, 09:51
I'm back for a few more days. Work. I checked the arches tonight 8:30 pm, nothing 2 BSW on main but leo watching hard. Any suggestions where I might look fellow mongers?I've had my best luck on the streets around the library and post office.

Liftit2
09-11-12, 21:10
Window shopping and saw tara, looking nice with her long black hair. Saw a hot looking blond about 30 ish nice figure long hair below shoulders. Not to be confused with another blond a bit heaver 35ish. Lots of leo out. Don't think she is one but be safe. Any info on her would be good.

ChestnutBlues
09-14-12, 12:20
Six girls were arrested in Holyoke yesterday for working the street. Six johns also after that. This is the time for the annual sting in Holyoke. It usually runs two nights in a row so be careful tonight.

Tiki21
09-14-12, 12:30
Yes watch out I work in the area and surprised they didn't catch more girls. It is definately a spot to stay clear of.

Liftit2
09-17-12, 17:26
Window shopping and saw tara, looking nice with her long black hair. Saw a hot looking blond about 30 ish nice figure long hair below shoulders. Not to be confused with another blond a bit heaver 35ish. Lots of leo out. Don't think she is one but be safe. Any info on her would be good.She is uc leo looked to good to be tru and so. Picked up arora blond short hair last nite homeless and said said she got busted for common nite walker. Like she said she's homeless and always walking, out the nxt day. Walkers and mongers got picked as they drove away along with the uc.

Stay safe

Tiki21
09-19-12, 17:49
I was driving throught town looking for fun and I saw hot blonde coming down the hill off of dwight street and damn she looked good. It had to be the leo and god did it take alot of constraint not to try and pick her up on the chance it wasnt. Had to be thought because she looked way too good.

Liftit2
10-07-12, 21:51
Drive by, and picked up a blond 21. Was scary at first doing the cop check we scetch eachother out untill we got out pf town. Granted she did rite in after asking me if iwas a cop and or working woth the cort system. Good looking with some street wear and tear on her, which would make agreat decoy but after that she told me she s homeles for a wile now but ihavent seen hero5ut but once now. Forgot her name. Nice ass great tits, BBBJ sex 40. A bit picking going on no bad stink. Would not try bearback reguardles of how nice one looks. (you dig) not a bad piece.

Liftit2
10-22-12, 21:40
Traveling through and saw a great ass on that hot blond which finaly got a name. Jesica. What a great ass on this chick. Nice to talk to easygoing once ya get through the basics. BBBJ with a good banging session for 4. Still homelis but looked and smelled clean. No digits.

Tiki21
10-24-12, 19:38
So has been very slim picking down in the city last couple of weeks. I used to see a girl on side named B@tsy And haven't been able to get ahold of her. Anyone have digits they wouldn't mind sharing. Have been on this site for a while and hoping to find someone utr that isn't looking to break the bank everytime.

Thanks guys

Liftit2
10-28-12, 19:46
Seen my old stand by missy, looking thin but always a good time BBBJ 2. As I droped her of seen a new WSW from boston way with higher prices then whats in our neck of the woods. Not bad lookin about a 7 at the same time seen a blond in nice shape at a distence she looks like a silver headed chick about an 8 always mis her. Any info would be good. Haven't seen jess in awile last I seen she was scrapping with some locals. Don't know how thar turned out. I sagested she stay away she said she got to keep up a good rep or theyll call her a ***** or a snitch. Toughlife out there good luck to all and stay safe.

Ginom2005
10-29-12, 08:50
Seen my old stand by missy, looking thin but always a good time BBBJ 2. As I droped her of seen a new WSW from boston way with higher prices then whats in our neck of the woods. Not bad lookin about a 7 at the same time seen a blond in nice shape at a distence she looks like a silver headed chick about an 8 always mis her. Any info would be good. Haven't seen jess in awile last I seen she was scrapping with some locals. Don't know how thar turned out. I sagested she stay away she said she got to keep up a good rep or theyll call her a ***** or a snitch. Toughlife out there good luck to all and stay safe.I've been looking for a girl named Jess. Is she 21ish with a kinda big nose and possibly some piercings? Kinda goth?

Fatman37
10-29-12, 14:44
Seen my old stand by missy, looking thin but always a good time BBBJ 2. As I droped her of seen a new WSW from boston way with higher prices then whats in our neck of the woods. Not bad lookin about a 7 at the same time seen a blond in nice shape at a distence she looks like a silver headed chick about an 8 always mis her. Any info would be good. Haven't seen jess in awile last I seen she was scrapping with some locals. Don't know how thar turned out. I sagested she stay away she said she got to keep up a good rep or theyll call her a ***** or a snitch. Toughlife out there good luck to all and stay safe.I gave a ride to a HSW over the weekend and after showing her appreciation I told her I was looking for a blonde who I had seen before Katie and she mentioned Jess was around. Usually hanging around the area of the Golden Arches. Seen a lot of different girls out lately so not sure about the previous slim pickings post? They may have become more discrete with the new pd substation near the usual stroll.

Ginom2005
10-30-12, 09:00
I gave a ride to a HSW over the weekend and after showing her appreciation I told her I was looking for a blonde who I had seen before Katie and she mentioned Jess was around. Usually hanging around the area of the Golden Arches. Seen a lot of different girls out lately so not sure about the previous slim pickings post? They may have become more discrete with the new pd substation near the usual stroll.Thanks, Fatman!