PDA

View Full Version : Holyoke

Pages : 1 [2] 3

HotDiggity
10-30-12, 12:34
There used to be a slender, hot brunette named Laura who used to trick near the Post Office. She lived with some older man who was crippled. She was a Portuguese girl and I know she had a bad habit. I had many hot times with her and she was quite the freak. Her posts are still on the board but from years ago. A friend of mine told me he thought he saw her at the Golden Horse which is a well known bar frequented by ladies of the evening as well as their dealer counterparts. Has anyone seen or heard from Laura? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I also have digits and info to exchange of a young lovely blonde who gives great BBBJ to anyone who has any useful information. She told me she left the area but who knows she could of returned. She was friends with a blonde crackhead / heroin addict named Angela. Anyhow if anyone has info to share you could do it discreetly and send me a PM.

Peace

Liftit2
11-13-12, 00:49
Carma is a young chick looks portorican but not. Friendly with good skills BBBJCIM withnice tits free to explore and pet the kitty all for. 2 no stink at this time. Posible good bang session with a beter donation.

Stay safe

HotDiggity
11-14-12, 14:31
I've cruised thru the area recently near McDs and have seen a couple possibilities but haven't made any contact. One reason is I'm leary of approaching strange tail on the street knowing that LE is lurking. Also sometimes the girls may be civilians and things don't always appear what they seem. Saw a cute blonde and she gave me the nod but too many people around and had a bad vibe. Is there certain times that are better than others? Just curious.

Peace

Fatman37
11-29-12, 14:35
I've cruised thru the area recently near McDs and have seen a couple possibilities but haven't made any contact. One reason is I'm leary of approaching strange tail on the street knowing that LE is lurking. Also sometimes the girls may be civilians and things don't always appear what they seem. Saw a cute blonde and she gave me the nod but too many people around and had a bad vibe. Is there certain times that are better than others? Just curious.

PeaceUsually around 8 or after 10. Board has been awful quiet. Nothing going on out there? Gave a ride to a dark haired cutie about 5'5 long black hair. Think her name started with an E like Eloise or Elsie? Anyone have any experience?

Popper97
12-05-12, 19:37
About 15 or 20 years ago, I was a regular in Holyoke. Used to have a few drinks on the weekends and cruise the streets. Sometimes going with 2 or 3 different girls in one night. It was so great cause even if the cops caught you, they would just tell you to get out and don't come back. When chief scott came I thought it was time to quit that lifestyle, you know, with the stings and all. Anyway, I am retired now. Would love to get back into that old lifestyle again. Would appreciate any info you guys could give me as to whether things have loosened up at all since chief scott left and if they have, where are the best areas to go looking. Thanks guys

Ahpprof
01-18-13, 00:21
She's a WSW, a bit heavy with lots of make-up) to cover bruises?) , but quite pretty and appeared to be early to mid 20s. She said she was from MA, but had spent 2 years in CA and OR. An excellent BBBJ with swallow for. 25. Definitely would pick her up again.

Ahpprof
03-19-13, 08:39
I hadn't seen Tiffany for a long time (probably last spring) , but she was out yesterday afternoon. She told me she was back in school and doing well, but needed some money. Still one of the best BBBJs ever for .3.

Liftit2
03-19-13, 22:29
I hadn't seen Tiffany for a long time (probably last spring) , but she was out yesterday afternoon. She told me she was back in school and doing well, but needed some money. Still one of the best BBBJs ever for .3.Yes I saw her yday as well. Did a drive by and said is that tif. Stoped to say hi. No pick up had minutes to get to work. Nice to see a skilled girl in town.

SideOfIrish
03-20-13, 12:22
Can anyone pm me tifs digits? I'm dreadfully in need some some quality BBBJ and. 3 sounds lovely.

Dennis Finch
03-20-13, 14:25
I hadn't seen Tiffany for a long time (probably last spring) , but she was out yesterday afternoon. She told me she was back in school and doing well, but needed some money. Still one of the best BBBJs ever for .3.Is this the same Tiffany that sometimes goes by Stef? Little Blonde spinner, very fun to hang with? If so had a great time with her a while back, took her to a room and she was very accommodating. Will definitely be looking out for her when I drive through later today.

BTW, just want to say this site has been very helpful, first post but been a member a while, thanks guys for keeping us posted, and I'll try to return the favor.

Ahpprof
03-21-13, 08:47
Is this the same Tiffany that sometimes goes by Stef? Little Blonde spinner, very fun to hang with? If so had a great time with her a while back, took her to a room and she was very accommodating. Will definitely be looking out for her when I drive through later today.

BTW, just want to say this site has been very helpful, first post but been a member a while, thanks guys for keeping us posted, and I'll try to return the favor.I think its her. I recall her being referred to as Stef a few years ago, and your description fits (although I would describe her hair as light brown).

Dennis Finch
03-22-13, 13:17
I think its her. I recall her being referred to as Stef a few years ago, and your description fits (although I would describe her hair as light brown).Thanks, Ahpprof. Yeah, her hair could definitely be called light brown / dirty blonde. Drove through late Weds afternoon, no sign of Tif / Stef, or any decent girls, was absolutely dead out there. Was surprised to see Mcd's closed and the parking lot gated, and there was a good amount of Leo out there, city and a couple of staties. Cruised for about half an hour before packing it in. Kind of frustrating, hopefully it'll be more active when I cruise through tomorrow.

Ish Ling
03-22-13, 23:25
So, I was in Holyoke a few days ago last Wednesday at around 10:30 PM. I came across Elsie (definitely not Eloise) on Essex (I think, or near this street). She mentioned that she was Puerto Rican. I guess she's around 35-40 years old. Not too bad looking but not great, but the nicest I've seen on Holyoke streets, which probably doesn't mean that much since I don't go out that much. Thin, small breasts, talkative, friendly. It was 0.30 for BBBJCIM w / spit (and w / hand access to her breasts). She originally quoted 0. 20 but says she usually gets 0.30. She also said she never takes CIM but I don't think she made that clear (or was too indirect about it). She didn't like it, so I gave her the 0.30. She passed out hand sanitizer afterwards. Said BJ was the only item on her menu (for a car date at least). Anyway, it wasnt not bad and was one of the better girls I've got from this town.

Usually around 8 or after 10. Board has been awful quiet. Nothing going on out there? Gave a ride to a dark haired cutie about 5'5 long black hair. Think her name started with an E like Eloise or Elsie? Anyone have any experience?

Haverhill Lite
03-24-13, 01:24
Went through town around 10 pm lots of possibilitys. The worm weather brought out many SW. Some not to mention. Saw niki a new fresh face, verry nieve. Has lots to lern but nice. Got into trouble with some local dirt bags trying to rip her off. She said see got thrashed around abit but looked alrite to me. Verry young looking about 20 or so. Nice rack a little curvy but nice 5'4 130. Will lose that in a couple of weeks or so. Says she has no place to hang at at. Its amatter of time before she street smart or hopefuly nothing bad. Says some of the other girls give a tough time, its to be expected being a newbie. Nice time BBBJ 20. Wanted 30 but I'm a cheep prick and broke but will save some 00. For nxt time. Seen lots of faces out there, alway checking to see whats lagit. Le is on the prowell and rolling up on parked cars and doing stings. Stay safe out there and don't do as I did all the wrong moves, stay out of the hot spots.

PPicked up Nikki tonight. Same girl as in this report from last year. Very, very cute face. Said she was in her early 20s. Gave her 30 for a BBBJ. It was a little rough and mechanical, but after I interrupted her (for toothiness) it smoothed out and I was able to finish. Unfortunately, she seemed against CIM, and the finish was a let down. Still, she seemed nice. A bit curvier than I like, but her face is ridiculously cute.

Liftit2
03-24-13, 19:59
Crused through around 2 pm saw tara 35 ish said she hadent ben out in four years or so. Passed her by looking for signs of a sting. Good looking with a great figure blond. Finaly stoped and she got rite in. Nice to talk to bbjcim for 20 let me pet the kitty. Says she just started useing again war marks on her like picking or such. Did the finger sniff, dident smell bad. Pick he up again. Also niki comes around every now and then living in palmer nice girl great bang.

Liftit2
04-23-13, 19:42
Seen a couple new faces out there. Curvey blond and a slim WSW always got her hood over her head looks to be in her 30s mabie older any info would be nice. Stay safe

HellFish
06-07-13, 11:41
The streets of Holyoke are officially dead. I have been out at all times of the day and haven't seen anything. I know there was some leo activity a few weeks back and that seems to have slowed things down. Looks like Springfield is the best bet.

Haverhill Lite
06-13-13, 00:25
Picked up a LSW, thin, glasses, maybe early 30s calling herself Diamond. Pretty enough. BBBJ for. 30, and her technique was okay if a little rough. Unfortunately, she's one of those "are you going to finish?" girls in the first minute, and then stopped entirely after maybe five. Would not pick up again and I wouldn't recommend anyone else does unless they're on a hair trigger.

RyanDog
08-01-13, 09:39
Yesterday there was a WSW with pink shorts hanging out. Anyone know anything about her? It seems slow out there maybe 3-4 girls every once in a while.

HellFish
08-01-13, 23:57
Yesterday there was a WSW with pink shorts hanging out. Anyone know anything about her? It seems slow out there maybe 3-4 girls every once in a while.I actually met with the girl in pink shorts yesterday that was hanging on High st. She gave me BBJCIM for .3. Very good job and tight little body. She's 21. I have her phone number and plan and seeing her again. Let me know if you'd like her number.

KcarrocDoc
08-03-13, 11:40
I actually met with the girl in pink shorts yesterday that was hanging on High st. She gave me BBJCIM for .3. Very good job and tight little body. She's 21. I have her phone number and plan and seeing her again. Let me know if you'd like her number.Hey if love to get this girls number I can give you one she looks good great head anal whatever you want and she is reasonable her nameis kia 413-XXX-6677

Mike6
08-07-13, 09:05
Went for a ride the other night and there was barely anyone on the streets period. There were a few cruisers parked along the route, as well as a mobile community policing truck w / blue lights flashing and 2 guys sitting in lawn chairs by it so that must of put a damper on things, I wonder where they all go, I know they need there fix and customers.

RyanDog
08-29-13, 08:10
I saw a WSW w red highlights and a short skirt. Anyone know anything about her?

CTPilot9876
09-01-13, 11:51
I saw a WSW w red highlights and a short skirt. Anyone know anything about her?Where? When? I saw her last week by the Post office. Could not not pick her up. Have been looking for her. I have not seen anything out.

RyanDog
09-03-13, 05:33
Where? When? I saw her last week by the Post office. Could not not pick her up. Have been looking for her. I have not seen anything out.I saw her last Thursday, just s block north of the Post Office. She looked good and the skirt was sexy.

Noshame09
09-07-13, 23:00
Nice WSW with pink hair I got to get her# gave her a quick ride.

RyanDog
09-09-13, 23:09
Nice WSW with pink hair I got to get her# gave her a quick ride.Fantastic man. Love the pic.

Ish Ling
09-11-13, 00:20
She out in the evenings? (yall can PM me)

I saw a WSW w red highlights and a short skirt. Anyone know anything about her?
Where? When? I saw her last week by the Post office. Could not not pick her up. Have been looking for her. I have not seen anything out.
I saw her last Thursday, just s block north of the Post Office. She looked good and the skirt was sexy.
Nice WSW with pink hair I got to get her# gave her a quick ride.

Liftit2
09-18-13, 18:31
She is a WSW that looks spanish about 110 lbs nice ass and easy going till now. She looking a little weatherd from the streets. Pick her up a couple of times and thought we had a trusting relationship. And I broke the code. Got riped for 20. Owe well shit happens. Can't weight till she see's me again and I drive by and I giv her the finger. Yea she got me for small price but lost in the end. If you see her giv her give her no time, not worth yout time

Ish Ling
09-19-13, 00:23
Went looking for pink hair last Thursday after 1 AM. Didn't find her. But, I picked up Elsie again around Essex. Same as before: 30 for BBJCIM. Quoted 50 for FS. Said she might be willing to try anal since I seemed nice. Maybe another time. Smelled like she had been drinking. But at least she didn't smell like body odor.

NENY Troller
09-21-13, 14:40
Was in the neighborhood Wednesday night. Had dinner in Springfield and after checking out Centerstage for a couple of drinks decided to go looking for some tang. BTW, there were a few decent looking girls at CS that night but other than a tall, masculine looking black girl who was very explicit in what she was willing to provide, none were available for take out that night, and the masculine one wasn't my cup of tea.

Saw a couple of sws in Springfield, only one was worth slowing down for. She was a slim, long blonde haired latin woman that looked much better from afar. I let her in the car and after talking things through a bit and inspecting the merchandise, decided she just wasn't worth taking back to the hotel. Tits and belly were too flabby and her face showed her 40+ years in age. Nice enough woman, just not what I was looking for. Gave her $5. 00 and a couple of cigarettes and she was on her own.

Drove up to Holyoke and saw a few skanks and then what I first thought was a civilian down near the bus station. As I was driving by, she didn't give the look but you could tell she was walking to nowhere in particular and I decided to loop around. Sure enough she's waiting for me on the return and hopped in the car. Introduced herself as Ashlee, spelling included, and off we went. She's a 5' 3" athletic blonde with short hair. She looked more like a soccer or field hockey player from one of the local colleges. Because it was near midnight and getting late, I decided to settle for a $40. 00 BBBJ from her at her spot which was quite distant from downtown, great spot by the way.

On the drive we make small talk and get comfortable with each other. BJ was excellent and I was able to feel her up all over. Tits are smaller be's but firm, ass was tight and all shaved below. Thinking about trying to tap it next time I'm up that way.

Some of you may already know this girl. She claims that she posts on Backpage in the winter time only. She doesn't post in the summer because apparently it's too slow. Not enough customers. The prices she quoted were spot on and she realized she can't get the same prices when walking the streets. I never got her number. If anyone knows who I'm talking about and is willing to share her number I'd appreciate it.

Stay safe.

Troller

Eggerman
09-21-13, 22:31
I picked up Alexis near the post office on Saturday afternoon. She's 6' tall, long legs, weighs about 135, pretty blond hair, with a cute face with an infectious smile and laugh. She was out to have some fun, and so was I, so we immediately connected. We agreed on BBBJCIM for $40, but only because she promised she would do deep throat. Upon arriving at a quiet spot, she took off her bra and offered me her A cup breasts. Small, but with nipples the size of raspberries that grew as they hardened. I sucked on them until they were fully erect, when they stood out almost 1/2". After I had had my fun with them she helped me undo my pants and slide them down. She eagerly took my cock in her mouth, and bobbed up and down as it hardened to its full 8". Then she impaled her throat on the full length of it, her teeth pressing into the skin at the side of my cock. Amazingly, the girl has no gag reflex! Up and down she went, pausing to take it all the way down her throat over and over, never rushing, going slow, wanting to make it last for me. Her actions showed she really wanted me to have a great time. And I did! Over and over I asked her to pause and take it all the way down, until finally I couldn't hold back and I came in her mouth. There was no gag, no rush for the window, no hesitation. She took it all and held it before she sat up and turned away. Truth: it was the best blow job I've ever had. I told her that, and she smiled and laughed and said how glad she was that I liked it. I will be going back for more of this talent, ASAP. It was a peak experience, one that I'll never forget, and that you won't want to pass up. You see, I have her digits! Just PM me and I'll pass them on.

Next time I'll takeand post photos.

Ahpprof
09-25-13, 08:53
I saw Alexis yesterday. Your post was accurate in all ways. From the long nipples (I loved them) to the repeated extremely deep throats. Also one of the best BBBJs I have had. Definitely a keeper.

I picked up Alexis near the post office on Saturday afternoon. She's 6' tall, long legs, weighs about 135, pretty blond hair, with a cute face with an infectious smile and laugh. She was out to have some fun, and so was I, so we immediately connected. We agreed on BBBJCIM for $40, but only because she promised she would do deep throat. Upon arriving at a quiet spot, she took off her bra and offered me her A cup breasts. Small, but with nipples the size of raspberries that grew as they hardened. I sucked on them until they were fully erect, when they stood out almost 1/2". After I had had my fun with them she helped me undo my pants and slide them down. She eagerly took my cock in her mouth, and bobbed up and down as it hardened to its full 8". Then she impaled her throat on the full length of it, her teeth pressing into the skin at the side of my cock. Amazingly, the girl has no gag reflex! Up and down she went, pausing to take it all the way down her throat over and over, never rushing, going slow, wanting to make it last for me. Her actions showed she really wanted me to have a great time. And I did! Over and over I asked her to pause and take it all the way down, until finally I couldn't hold back and I came in her mouth. There was no gag, no rush for the window, no hesitation. She took it all and held it before she sat up and turned away. Truth: it was the best blow job I've ever had. I told her that, and she smiled and laughed and said how glad she was that I liked it. I will be going back for more of this talent, ASAP. It was a peak experience, one that I'll never forget, and that you won't want to pass up. You see, I have her digits! Just PM me and I'll pass them on.

Next time I'll takeand post photos.

Haverhill Lite
09-26-13, 14:43
Hit the Holyoke stroll about 1am last night. Saw nothing for awhile, then picked up a tall latina, decided it was a mistake and dropped her off with a apologetic $10 and kept looking. She seemed nice enough, but not my type. Plus I was looking for this Alexis.

Then Holyoke went insane with SWs. At least seven were out, maybe up to ten and most were hanging out at that convenience store. And they were desperate. Some yelled at my car, some approached real close when I had to stop, one had some dude not 5 feet from her at all times, but expected me to stop anyways, one kept flashing me as I drove by, and one even chased my car yelling at me. Didn't see a single cop. Fucking madhouse.

One caught my eye through the chaos, because I thought she was Alexis and she wasn't screaming at me. She was in a gaggle of them at the store though. I managed to catch her eye finally, and she seperated from the pack to quietly meet me around the corner. Tallish, blonde, thin, frizzy / curly air, mid thirties, and pretty. I thought it was Alexis and maybe it was, but I got a different name. PM me for the name, but if it is the same girl I don't want to accidentally post her real name. Found a spot and got a great BBBJTCIM for. 30 +.10 tip. Shirt stayed on, but she had a great attitude, no rush, easy to get along with. Real pleasant experience. Overall. Got digits, and I'll check later if they're for sharing.

Eggerman
09-26-13, 16:31
Hit the Holyoke stroll about 1am last night. Saw nothing for awhile, then picked up a tall latina, decided it was a mistake and dropped her off with a apologetic $10 and kept looking. She seemed nice enough, but not my type. Plus I was looking for this Alexis.

Then Holyoke went insane with SWs. At least seven were out, maybe up to ten and most were hanging out at that convenience store. And they were desperate. Some yelled at my car, some approached real close when I had to stop, one had some dude not 5 feet from her at all times, but expected me to stop anyways, one kept flashing me as I drove by, and one even chased my car yelling at me. Didn't see a single cop. Fucking madhouse.

One caught my eye through the chaos, because I thought she was Alexis and she wasn't screaming at me. She was in a gaggle of them at the store though. I managed to catch her eye finally, and she seperated from the pack to quietly meet me around the corner. Tallish, blonde, thin, frizzy / curly air, mid thirties, and pretty. I thought it was Alexis and maybe it was, but I got a different name. PM me for the name, but if it is the same girl I don't want to accidentally post her real name. Found a spot and got a great BBBJTCIM for. 30 +.10 tip. Shirt stayed on, but she had a great attitude, no rush, easy to get along with. Real pleasant experience. Overall. Got digits, and I'll check later if they're for sharing.Hey Haverhill: Maybe you should have picked them all up? That would have made for quite a post! I had arranged to meet Alexis yesterday at 4, but she bailed. (BTW, her hair is straight, not curly, and it was tucked in a tight bun when I saw her. Also, you will never mistake the deep throat she gives for anyone else.) So, around 5 I drove around the block and behind the library saw a cute girl with shotish pink hair on one side and very short hair on the other. She was just by the stop sign, and my window was open, so as I drove by she said,"Hi, how ya doing?" I needed no more of an invitation than that, so I pointed around the corner and drove to the end of the block before pulling over. She walked up and got in the passenger door and introduced herself as Katrina. (safety note: a cop will rarely stray far from her spot, and will almost never get in the car. I asked for and got a bare tit check and invited her to play with my crotch.) then we discussed a date, and agreedd on BBBJCIM for $30. We went to a great spot she knew, and she pulled up her shirt and pulled down her bra, and offered up her B-cup mounds for me to suckle. The nipples extended over a half an inch, so I could suck on them and slide them in and out between my lips. Great fun. Then she gave me my turn, and gave a very good BJ, patient, unrushed, with nice ball touching. She didn't balk at taking my load, but did spit it out the door. She said she doesn't have a phone now, but hopes to have one by the end of the week.

The high number of players out there means we have to do our civic duty to get them off the streets, so get out there and keep them busy so the number and quality of the choices gets better! Be safe out there.

HellFish
09-26-13, 18:25
I saw Alexis yesterday. Your post was accurate in all ways. From the long nipples (I loved them) to the repeated extremely deep throats. Also one of the best BBBJs I have had. Definitely a keeper.Yes. Thank you for the heads up on Alexis. She gave the best deepthroat I have ever had. She took the entire cock with no problem and she could actually carry a conversation as well. Nice girl.

Eggerman
10-06-13, 16:30
Pickings have been good in Holyoke the last week or so. 3 times I went looking and 3 times I found a date. Late afternoon and evening have been my usual times. Have fun out there!

Ish Ling
10-10-13, 15:57
I went out last Monday night downtown around 1:30 AM. Nothing out as far as I could see. And, a couple cop cars as well as some ambulances with flashing lights. Maybe evening is better?

HellFish
10-13-13, 14:32
I went out last Monday night downtown around 1:30 AM. Nothing out as far as I could see. And, a couple cop cars as well as some ambulances with flashing lights. Maybe evening is better?I find the best times to be between 1pm and 6pm. I've had pretty good luck.

Eggerman
10-14-13, 21:51
I finally hooked up with Alexis again (see report under Streetwalkers). She is everything her photos show, and it is really her, no games. We had a very hot outcall FS date, where she not only repeated the incredible deep throat BBBJCIM I had before, but she has added a new treat that is amazing: when I was close to coming, she actually used her throat to milk my cock until I came. OMG you cannot believe what this feels like. I tipped her generously for this trick on top of her usual 1/2 hr. Rate. Well worth every penny and I'll be back for more! Very nice GFE, too, with a girl who can carry on an intelligent conversation and is a skilled lover who really knows how to please a man.

Eggerman
10-14-13, 21:52
I went out last Monday night downtown around 1:30 AM. Nothing out as far as I could see. And, a couple cop cars as well as some ambulances with flashing lights. Maybe evening is better?Afternoon and evening until 11 p,m have been good for me.

KcarrocDoc
10-16-13, 22:45
Yes. Thank you for the heads up on Alexis. She gave the best deepthroat I have ever had. She took the entire cock with no problem and she could actually carry a conversation as well. Nice girl.Hey can anyone pm Alexis digits I would be glad to return the favor.

GTunney
10-16-13, 23:06
Hey can anyone pm Alexis digits I would be glad to return the favor.She has an ad here now.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6452-Escort-Classified-Ads-Posted-by-Escorts-No-Reviews-or-Commentary&p=1901024&viewfull=1#post1901024.

FunTime99
10-20-13, 07:37
Seemed pretty quiet on the streets while riding around.

FunTime99
10-20-13, 08:47
Seemed quiet everywhere I rode around.

Ahpprof
10-31-13, 14:59
I finally hooked up with Alexis again (see report under Streetwalkers). She is everything her photos show, and it is really her, no games. We had a very hot outcall FS date, where she not only repeated the incredible deep throat BBBJCIM I had before, but she has added a new treat that is amazing: when I was close to coming, she actually used her throat to milk my cock until I came. OMG you cannot believe what this feels like. I tipped her generously for this trick on top of her usual 1/2 hr. Rate. Well worth every penny and I'll be back for more! Very nice GFE, too, with a girl who can carry on an intelligent conversation and is a skilled lover who really knows how to please a man.I tried calling Alexis several times over the past 1 1/2 weeks. Each time I was forwarded to her email. Today I called and got the message that the inbox was full. Does anyone know if this means she's out of commission?

GTunney
11-01-13, 21:56
I tried calling Alexis several times over the past 1 1/2 weeks. Each time I was forwarded to her email. Today I called and got the message that the inbox was full. Does anyone know if this means she's out of commission?Well her ad does say not to call, only text her. Might that be part of it?

HellFish
11-01-13, 23:58
I tried calling Alexis several times over the past 1 1/2 weeks. Each time I was forwarded to her email. Today I called and got the message that the inbox was full. Does anyone know if this means she's out of commission?I saw her last week and she said she lost her phone. You can find her in front of the post office most days. Tall girl, easy to spot. Super nice girl and worth the visit.

GTunney
11-03-13, 19:19
A few days ago while checking out gallery posts of SW meetings, I ran across this post:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3914-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1914867&viewfull=1#post1914867.

A lot of people initially thought it to be legit including the owner of the post below, Joe Black. Turns out it was a fake and one could reasonably surmise a trap of some kind:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3914-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1916031&viewfull=1#post1916031.

Be careful out there folks.

Ahpprof
11-04-13, 11:14
Well her ad does say not to call, only text her. Might that be part of it?I had her number before her ad, and successfully called it. However, the next post said she lost her phone.

HellFish
11-08-13, 10:54
I have a couple new numbers if anyone has some good local utrs to trade. Let me know what you have. BTW Holyoke has been dead lately.

Cheeckymonkey
11-09-13, 15:26
Hey guys, made a wind through your town and though I recognized the types of places SWs (and specifically Alexis) hang out, I nonetheless struck out. I'm nearby some days and would love to give it another try. Can anyone PM me with advice on approach? Its easy to crawl your own area, tough to crawl another. Thanks, and as always, stay safe.

CM.

GTunney
12-01-13, 23:02
Is Alexis still active? Anyone have new digits by chance? I've never done a street pick up before (yeah, virgin in that regard), so would prefer to call to arrange a date.

Eggerman
12-09-13, 20:41
I picked up Ivey Saturday about 6:30 pm. Will only do covered BJ, but she does a good job. Be sure to ask her to play with her tits. Great big responsive nipples. I have digits to trade.

MoreOrLess
01-12-14, 20:07
Took a drive in Holyoke saw only one on elm in the rain she was cover up look good from a distance small figure short but could not see her face. Like to have stopped but could not. I will try another time. LEO was out as usual. Be safe.

HellFish
01-17-14, 01:22
Took a drive in Holyoke saw only one on elm in the rain she was cover up look good from a distance small figure short but could not see her face. Like to have stopped but could not. I will try another time. LEO was out as usual. Be safe.Haha I went to check out the scene on Elm street yesterday after seeing this and there was a shooting, oh well. Might want to stay away from Holyoke for a while.

Liftit2
01-28-14, 20:08
Picked up enemy to day hot spinner 20 s reddish hair somewhat new to the seen 3. For FS at mid day no digits. Nice conversation. Hoping to see her again.

Ahpprof
03-09-14, 20:32
I passed thru Holyoke today about 5 pm. Immediately saw a WSW walking near the library. Drove around the block, and LEO wass topped about 1/2 block ahead of her. I turned left on Appleton, saw another WSW but didn't want to chance it. Oh well, maybe another day.

CTPilot9876
03-15-14, 22:45
Pickup Brittany around the library. She was ok, watch her she stool $200. Out of my glove box when I was pre occupied.

Ahpprof
03-16-14, 20:53
Pickup Brittany around the library. She was ok, watch her she stool $200. Out of my glove box when I was pre occupied.Any description? I'd like to know who to be careful with (although it should be probably all).

CTPilot9876
03-29-14, 21:46
Any description? I'd like to know who to be careful with (although it should be probably all).Age around 25 30 average girl looks 7. Picked during the day, she had to think of a place to go.

Ish Ling
04-11-14, 14:16
Went through Wednesday night around midnight, there was nothing out.

A least one cop car was creeping all over the place.

Stay safe.

Ish Ling
04-12-14, 22:56
After getting robbed in Hartford, I moved up to Holyoke.

And, no one was strolling around 8:30 PM. There were a lot of people out though. And, no obvious cops.

Westsideguy89
04-14-14, 11:49
Found this girl Amy walking around.

Very clean looking. Very lucid. Great tits! A little thick, not fat. Awesome skills and play with the boys with tongue for BBBJ.

Two jacks for that, another one for full. She rode on top and the finish was on her back. Confirmed she was into a party with her smoking buddies. You wouldn't know it. Didn't even ask for anything up front or have you take her to where wshe wanted to go or that she needed to get her fix first. KNew why she was there, did her deed, dropped her off, and I left a happy man.

KcarrocDoc
04-15-14, 21:57
Found this girl Amy walking around.

Very clean looking. Very lucid. Great tits! A little thick, not fat. Awesome skills and play with the boys with tongue for BBBJ.

Two jacks for that, another one for full. She rode on top and the finish was on her back. Confirmed she was into a party with her smoking buddies. You wouldn't know it. Didn't even ask for anything up front or have you take her to where wshe wanted to go or that she needed to get her fix first. KNew why she was there, did her deed, dropped her off, and I left a happy man.Hey westside did you get any digits.

Westsideguy89
04-20-14, 09:44
Hey westside did you get any digits.I tried like hell to get them. She would not give them up. Would create too much drama at home. I asked "BF? She said yeah.

Gave her mine, haven't heard from her since.

HellFish
05-07-14, 19:49
Been staying out of Holyoke but I've had great luck on CL with girls from Holyoke. Let me know if anyone wants to exchange some good numbers for fun girls.

Ahpprof
05-13-14, 10:04
I picked up a WSW across from the library about 3:30 yesterday afternoon. I didn't get her name, but she was about 40, brown hair (turning gray), glasses, and a bit overweight but not fat. Agreed on .25 for what turned out to be an excellent BBBJ with playing with her very nice tits.

HellFish
05-14-14, 00:07
I picked up a WSW across from the library about 3:30 yesterday afternoon. I didn't get her name, but she was about 40, brown hair (turning gray), glasses, and a bit overweight but not fat. Agreed on .25 for what turned out to be an excellent BBBJ with playing with her very nice tits.She lives right across the street from the library and does a great job for 25.

Eggerman
06-05-14, 15:35
http://springfield.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hi-my-name-is-michelle-25/26357661

BunkerBabes
06-06-14, 13:07
http://springfield.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hi-my-name-is-michelle-25/26357661My friend that got me into this monger-ism lifestyle has met Michelle in he past in Albany. He told me she gives an average BJ but loves to be pounded hard. He said because she likes it so hard he hasn't lasted an hour with her yet. She moans and screams like a champ but its seemed to mechanical.

He said she is worth a try but there are better.

Buck Cock
06-11-14, 06:20
My friend that got me into this monger-ism lifestyle has met Michelle in he past in Albany. He told me she gives an average BJ but loves to be pounded hard. He said because she likes it so hard he hasn't lasted an hour with her yet. She moans and screams like a champ but its seemed to mechanical.

He said she is worth a try but there are better.I'll give her above average for BJ. She can deepthroat. She's just a bit gently but will get the job done. I like'them to do it like they mad at it, starving, thirsty and that little goo is the only thing that can provide sustenance.

Gafgaf88
06-29-14, 14:28
Well, I had a short layover in CT and decided to drive up to Holyoke and do something I've never done: pick up a SW. I have read this forum for a while and had a good understanding of what to do and, more importantly, what not to do, as well as where to go.

I circled over near Apple and Maple and spotted a late 20-30 ish slim, dirty blonde (hair color) with a lithe but nice figure. She looked similar to pics of Alex posted here but said her name was Tiffany. We found a nice quiet spot and she gave a nice BBBJ. I blew all over her ass.

She had just come out and smelled and looked nice and clean. Chill personality as well.

Thank you all for the solid information you provide on this site. It helps people like me try new things successfully. I didn't have time to meet with my regular providers. This was a quick, but nevertheless adventurous way to relieve some stress.

Garthy
07-02-14, 20:56
Well, I had a short layover in CT and decided to drive up to Holyoke and do something I've never done: pick up a SW. I have read this forum for a while and had a good understanding of what to do and, more importantly, what not to do, as well as where to go.

I circled over near Apple and Maple and spotted a late 20-30 ish slim, dirty blonde (hair color) with a lithe but nice figure. She looked similar to pics of Alex posted here but said her name was Tiffany. We found a nice quiet spot and she gave a nice BBBJ. I blew all over her ass.
Man oh man, I know you are not a true novice because you have posted some of your experiences, but be careful in the paper mill city!

You are lucky to have found something nice. Experiences lately in Holyoke are pretty scary overall. As for this being the Tiffany of a few years ago, I guess anything is possible, but that would make you double (if not triple) lucky:

-you picked up a decent girl.

-you did not get robbed.

-you did not get killed.

-you did not get arrested.

I know, it's not like me to be negative or preachy. But the SW scene in H-town sucks, Damn few places that can make Springfield look good, but Holyoke manages.

Be careful, and nice post.

Gafgaf88
07-04-14, 02:35
Garthy, I am held up from returning home to western MA due to weather. So sitting here in a hotel room with little to do has given me pause o consider last weekend's short adventure. I do not think I will return to the SW scene again. On reflection I realized just how fortunate I was. For all the reasons you listed plus a few others regarding personal health etc. I will stick to visiting some of the fine, consistent, well reviewed providers. Thank you for your honest and candid comments. As they echomy own thoughts, they are all the more easy to absorb.

Man oh man, I know you are not a true novice because you have posted some of your experiences, but be careful in the paper mill city!

You are lucky to have found something nice. Experiences lately in Holyoke are pretty scary overall. As for this being the Tiffany of a few years ago, I guess anything is possible, but that would make you double (if not triple) lucky:

-you picked up a decent girl.

-you did not get robbed.

-you did not get killed.

-you did not get arrested.

I know, it's not like me to be negative or preachy. But the SW scene in H-town sucks, Damn few places that can make Springfield look good, but Holyoke manages.

Be careful, and nice post.

Garthy
07-07-14, 20:57
I was really bored this Sunday evening and decided to see if I was wrong about Holyoke. So I went for a cruise around the usual streets. There were a lot of people out so I didn't expect to find many streetwalkers. But there were at least 3 out that I spied. 2 were so horrendously awful that I could not imagine anyone (ANYONE) going for them. One was old (at least looked old anyway-- you know what years of crack can do to a person) and wretched. The second was Hispanic and fat with a huge belly sticking out under her half-shirt (I am practically gagging writing this and recalling her physique). The second one wasn't subtle either about yelling at cars (so she was classy too!)

But then the third caught my eye. Thin, pretty with long, straight, dark-brown hair. Nicely dressed in short shorts and a pink halter top. No way, I thought. This girl was nicer looking than most BP girls. She sure looked like the Tiffany of old, by the way-- can't believe she has held up so well! I made eye contact and she reciprocated. The intersection was a little too crowded and busy to just pull over, so I turned the corner and just as I turned, a black and white came up Dwight street and flashed its lights and tooted its siren for a second or two. My heart skipped a beat and I thought about just how BAD an idea it was to be right there at that moment. But I kept going as the cop-car pulled over by my could-have-been damsel. Even though I knew I should have just kept going and high-tailed it out of town, I couldn't resist making a loop around the circle and heading back to see what happened. When I went passed the area the next time she was being put into the back of the cruiser and a second cruiser was parked across the street.

I checked today to see the Holyoke arrest log. Surprise, surprise. You were right on Gaga! Poor Tiff! Could have been me, by the way. Maybe I better follow my own advise! In fact, I think I will!

Liftit2
07-10-14, 18:31
I'v had good luck out there. Donna is 44 in nice shape. Have to look at her up close to see she is not bad looking and a good person to hang with usual rates apply 20 or 40 out in the sun usually. Melissa is a older 20' s nice spinner reddish hair. I have seen Many of choices ot there not all bad if you have the time and go out side of the usual 2 or 3 streets there will be more choices than Skanks that has ben described in other post. Haven't seen much under the moon. Working milfs come out in the sun.

Dmoss
07-30-14, 18:03
Does anyone know what happened to the sexy tall blonde Alexis?

GTunney
07-31-14, 10:08
Does anyone know what happened to the sexy tall blonde Alexis?I was wondering the same thing.

Garthy
08-03-14, 20:08
A LOT of girls out in mid-day. 7 that I counted (and 4 were actually not bad).

I wonder what's up?

Banditdog
08-04-14, 14:26

I wonder what's up?Rent overdue?

HellFish
08-06-14, 02:29

I wonder what's up?I saw a few familiar faces around the post office today. Maybe it's the nice weather.

Gareth
08-06-14, 19:06
Any intel on this one? Late 20's blonde, decent body. I met but didn't date. She was a little spacey.

Ahpprof
08-12-14, 11:30
I wanted to check some old messages ( 2000), but I can no longer find the archived reports since this section was moved to "MA-Other Areas". Where can I find them?

Eggerman
08-14-14, 18:52
I picked up Melissa today about 4 pm. Spinner body and good looking, skinny glasses, brownish hair, skinny glasses, 27 years old, and that looked about right. She wanted. 3 for BJ, and I said. 2, but would go. 3 for extras. I asked deep throat & she said yes. I asked CIM and she said yes, I asked CIMWS and she said, so we agreed on. 3. I took her to one of old favorite spots, where you can go into the woods for some privacy. She had nice be's with nursed nips that swelled up and got big and hard, and she even produced a couple of drops of milk. I had her kneel on a blanket and give me a standing BJ. The deep throat was excellent, slow and unrushed, and kept up a good rhythm. A couple of minutes before I came I took her head in my hands and head fucked her, gently at first, then harder and harder. At the end I gave it too her really hard and fast, and had a great O. She showed me the cum on her tongue and swirled it then swallowed it, leaving just a couple of stretchy tendrils between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. S.

No evidence of drug use, and she claims to only be into MJ. I will definitely go back for more, probably get a hotel room.

Eggerman
08-14-14, 18:54
I was wondering the same thing.I haven't seen her since fall 2013, and her phone was shut off. If you find her, I recommend Melissa for a similar quality experience, and not a junkie.

Eggerman
08-14-14, 18:58
I'v had good luck out there. Donna is 44 in nice shape. Have to look at her up close to see she is not bad looking and a good person to hang with usual rates apply 20 or 40 out in the sun usually. Melissa is a older 20' s nice spinner reddish hair. I have seen Many of choices ot there not all bad if you have the time and go out side of the usual 2 or 3 streets there will be more choices than Skanks that has ben described in other post. Haven't seen much under the moon. Working milfs come out in the sun.That sounds like the Melissa I picked up today. Definitely a good choice. I found her on Elm between Suffolk & Essex. Had a great big smile on her face when I stopped for her.

KcarrocDoc
08-17-14, 11:58
That sounds like the Melissa I picked up today. Definitely a good choice. I found her on Elm between Suffolk & Essex. Had a great big smile on her face when I stopped for her.Does anyone have Melissas digits. Pm me and maybe we can exchange.

Eggerman
08-18-14, 16:04
Does anyone have Melissas digits. Pm me and maybe we can exchange.I have her digits, and will exchange for digits of girls of similar quality and talent. I give her an 8 for her spinner body, a 7. 5 for face, and a 9 for experience (only because all I've done with her so far is bjcimws). PM me if with a similar review and we'll trade.

Eggerman
08-24-14, 08:04
6 pm Sat. And I expected to see a few girls out, but not one to be seen as I made the circuit. Until. I come by the post office a second time and there is a tall, good looking, lithe, thin, long-legged and attractive black girl smiling at me. I give her a nod and she came over and gets in my car. Jasmina was very nervous, afraid I was cop until she my saliva on her nipples for dna (what a diffiuclt challenge; I took her to my favorite spot in the woods, and she gave me a good taste of breast milk from her big brown, well-sucked nipples and A size tits. Then she kneeled down to give me a an enthusiastic deep throat BBBJCIM for. 3 She said she loves sex and will spend the night for $50. Face 7, body 8. 5, skills 8. 5. I have digits to trade for comparable quality. PM me. Please give a description of face, body and skills.

Eggerman
08-24-14, 16:24
6 pm Sat. And I expected to see a few girls out, but not one to be seen as I made the circuit. Until. I come by the post office a second time and there is a tall, good looking, lithe, thin, long-legged and attractive black girl smiling at me. I give her a nod and she came over and gets in my car. Jasmina was very nervous, afraid I was cop until she my saliva on her nipples for dna (what a diffiuclt challenge; I took her to my favorite spot in the woods, and she gave me a good taste of breast milk from her big brown, well-sucked nipples and A size tits. Then she kneeled down to give me a an enthusiastic deep throat BBBJCIM for. 3 She said she loves sex and will spend the night for $50. Face 7, body 8. 5, skills 8. 5. I have digits to trade for comparable quality. PM me. Please give a description of face, body and skills.I misspelled her name. It's Jamina. She says she hates doing the streets cause she is afraid to go to jail. CLaims she only smokes weed, and she doesn't act or look like a user.

Garthy
08-24-14, 17:36
Any yup Holyoke is slamming. Still a few nasties out, but a few quite nice ones in spots I would not have expected. I came out of street retirement to pick up one whose name starts with a K. Very pretty, bright blue eyes, long brown hair and quite skilled. It's all drugs, however, and I would caution the uninitiated to read the forum and make wise decisions prior to partaking in the generous offerings Holyoke has right now.

There are a lot of drugs and crime in Holyoke. Also, uncle LEO is out and about and is clearly aware of the increased street presence. I someone doubt it will be as easy to take down the (clearly abundant) drug dealers as arrest people of the hobbying persuasion.

HellFish
08-26-14, 16:15
I misspelled her name. It's Jamina. She says she hates doing the streets cause she is afraid to go to jail. CLaims she only smokes weed, and she doesn't act or look like a user.I went and met with jamina yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. She did a nice BBBJ cim and couldn't quite deep throat the entire thing but tried really hard. She's a very nice girl easy to talk to and super paranoid about cops. She also said that Melissa moved to Worcester.

Garthy
09-01-14, 19:01
Drove through Holyoke and saw a very good looking young blonde girl with tight hot black fake-leather short shorts and a tube top walking up to men on Maple Street across from the McDonalds. She had short, cropped hair and looked damn good. Couldn't tell if she was pan-handling, hooking or just whacked out on drugs. I went around the block and she was sitting at the bus stop, feet up on the bench with her thighs spread wide, pulling her shorts aside to expose her pink pussy to traffic. All this is broad daylight. Cars were stopping short and she was almost causing accidents. Someone in a pick-up truck tried to coax her into the passenger seat but she didn't go. I watched for a bit from diagonally across the street. A cop car pulled up within a couple of minutes and tooted the siren at her and then said something to her to make her move along. She walked away a bit unsteady. Drugs, I think. Not sure she was actually soliciting. But damn she was by far the hottest girl I have seen in Holyoke ever.

I would not be surprised if it makes a blurb on 22 news!

Gafgaf88
09-02-14, 15:10
I was in Holyoke on business and stopped off at McD's for my yearly junk food intake and was approached by a girl named Becky. Says she was late twenty. Brown hair, medium height, nice body, looked pretty good. She was looking for a date. I was not looking but was nevertheless curious. Any of you guys know of her??

Eggerman
09-26-14, 15:16
Picked up this cute, thin black girl last night and things got really freaky. She wouldn't do anything unless we got a motel room. I ended up dropping her off since I didn't want to spend the money. I'll try her again when I am better prepared, but she is sooo paranoid of cops that it made the whole experience disappointing.

Eggerman
09-30-14, 16:38
Late Sunday night I thought it was dead, then found Diana on Maple. We parked and she gave me BBBJCIM for $20, plus $10 tip for show & swallow. A 4'11" spinner, thin, with small (fake boobs) but nice nipples. Good service, fun, great attitude (which is rare). Recommended. I'll try another date & expand the report.

BobbyJoeMudda
10-02-14, 14:11
Late Sunday night I thought it was dead, then found Diana on Maple. We parked and she gave me BBBJCIM for $20, plus $10 tip for show & swallow. A 4'11" spinner, thin, with small (fake boobs) but nice nipples. Good service, fun, great attitude (which is rare). Recommended. I'll try another date & expand the report.Man, I was out there for a while Saturday afternoon and found nothing. Any more info on this girl? She sounds like a winner.

BobbyJoeMudda
10-02-14, 20:37
After a fairly long, fruitless cruise through the Paper City this evening I took a final spin around on my way out of town and found Katie on Essex. I'd say late 20's, curly blonde hair, friendly, pretty and thin. Seemed a little nervous at first, but relaxed after the cop check. Supporting a habit, but still seems pretty put together. Said she usually gets $40 for BBBJ, did it for $25. Overall a good experience.

Eggerman
10-03-14, 15:24
The word is out, she is a rip-off artist. If you spot her, don't pick her up. She will play a number of cons to try to get your money. Beware.

Eggerman
10-03-14, 15:28
Man, I was out there for a while Saturday afternoon and found nothing. Any more info on this girl? She sounds like a winner.Hi BobbyJoe,

I had an extended date with her yesterday, and she has about the best attitude you will ever find on the street. She is 45, but still very attractive, and that spinner body is to die for. Great oral skills, and a very nice pussy for DATY. PM me for her number, and if you have it, I'd like Katie's digits.

Eggerman
10-03-14, 15:30
Two girls have mentioned Jessica to me. Long natural red hair, early 20's, slender. Please PM me if you have her number. I'll send you several digits in return.

Idkwtf
10-03-14, 22:13
Two girls have mentioned Jessica to me. Long natural red hair, early 20's, slender. Please PM me if you have her number. I'll send you several digits in return.No digits for her, no phone, doubt she'll be having one soon either, she got back from vacation in Worcester a couple weeks ago, seems to be on a bit of a bender. Nice girl, great at $$, great service, had a great rack last spring, not so much anymore.

On another note, Jameina said she's leaving town.

KcarrocDoc
10-04-14, 12:01
The word is out, she is a rip-off artist. If you spot her, don't pick her up. She will play a number of cons to try to get your money. Beware.He is absolutely right. I picked her up we parked and she was texting someone and this car drives up to where we parked and yelled something at us to scare me from where we were so she could get out saying she has a warrant and the guys calling the cops. I could tell it was a scam because how did she know the guy was calling the cops? And the guy had already driven passed us once. So she had me drive off and drop her off with my money without doing the job. She told me we were going to her place then conveniently she states we couldn't because she saw her siblings and they were heading there. Thats why I don't car date. To much bs.

Eggerman
10-04-14, 23:18
He is absolutely right. I picked her up we parked and she was texting someone and this car drives up to where we parked and yelled something at us to scare me from where we were so she could get out saying she has a warrant and the guys calling the cops. I could tell it was a scam because how did she know the guy was calling the cops? And the guy had already driven passed us once. So she had me drive off and drop her off with my money without doing the job. She told me we were going to her place then conveniently she states we couldn't because she saw her siblings and they were heading there. Thats why I don't car date. To much bs.Sorry you got scammed. I got played, too. I hope the guy below is right and that she is leaving town. Again, if you pick her up, don't give her any money and get her out of your car as quickly as you can. Or better yet, don't pick her up. She is a young, thin, pretty black girl. If unsure, don't unlock the door but roll down the window and talk to her before you let her in.

HotDiggity
10-15-14, 21:34
I can confirm that Michelle is churning several providers out of that apt and it is only a matter of time until something bad goes down with Uncle LEO. Place is definitely a den of inequity being used to trick & procure illicit goods. Place is filthy and although she started out looking decent her appearance is rapidly declining due most likely to whatever she ingests on a hourly basis. Several other girls from BP are using that apt to peddle their wares & I'm certain her neighbors aren't complete idiots so it's a matter of when, not if, that place gets raided. I had several decent experiences with her and she is willing to forgo condoms for whatever-which is always a bad sign with an obvious user. Just saying. My last visit I swore I wouldn't return and I can honestly say that I haven't. She wrote some posts that she would be leaving the area soon to drum up business awhile ago. She won't stop until they take her away. Be smart and just avoid. That's my warning.

Peace.

HellFish
10-23-14, 09:37
Has anyone seen the girl with bright pink hair trolling around elm street near the post office? I can't tell if she's just crazy or looking. I ended up meeting with a regular in the area and passed on pinky.

Liftit2
10-23-14, 17:08
Has anyone seen the girl with bright pink hair trolling around elm street near the post office? I can't tell if she's just crazy or looking. I ended up meeting with a regular in the area and passed on pinky.Name is dawn 20 s picked up the other night. 3 for BBBJ. No cim. Has a few rules she would like to follow. No roaming to pet the kitty or touching the nips. Verry careful about the pick up. Had to go to end of the street, no problem there. Nice conversation. She will do f. S. For more than what I like to dish out. She says she lightens up with repeat customers. I would pick her up again.

HellFish
10-24-14, 10:40
Excellent report. Thanks for the info. No cim could get messy in the car. Maybe I'll find a spot to bring her.

Name is dawn 20 s picked up the other night. 3 for BBBJ. No cim. Has a few rules she would like to follow. No roaming to pet the kitty or touching the nips. Verry careful about the pick up. Had to go to end of the street, no problem there. Nice conversation. She will do f. S. For more than what I like to dish out. She says she lightens up with repeat customers. I would pick her up again.

FunTime99
12-01-14, 10:02
Saw her a couple weeks ago. Forty for bbjcimws. Kind of mechanical looked clean. Might repeat in the future. Does not like roaming. Oh well. Anyone else know her?

Garthy
12-07-14, 13:39
I was avoiding mall traffic and cutting through Holyoke in the rain. I saw Jessica and stopped. She is still smoking hot.

I took the $30 BBBJWCIM option. She was soaked to the bone. Her services were par excellence!

Someone give that poor girl a new coat and shoes. She must be miserable, unprepared for New England winter and with such a bad habit. Beautiful, nice girl, however.

LordHumongous
12-18-14, 20:24
She's actually the person who pointed this site out to me, haha. Awesome girl, she came with me to my place about 20 minutes away, and we chatted the whole time. Super cool chick who gave an amazing BBBJ. Also a great kisser.

I'm wondering though, does anyone know if her phone is off? I've sent a few texts and called and got no replies. I haven't been out to drive around and see if I could find her, since I rarely get out that way.

Cheers, gentlemen.

HellFish
12-19-14, 11:28
Met with Liz yesterday and as always it was a very good BBBJCIM. She said there's been a ton of LEO activity lately and Missy was picked up twice in 2 days. Be careful out there. Anyone want to trade numbers of local girls? Let me know.

RyanDog
12-19-14, 15:37
Met with Liz yesterday and as always it was a very good BBBJCIM. She said there's been a ton of LEO activity lately and Missy was picked up twice in 2 days. Be careful out there. Anyone want to trade numbers of local girls? Let me know.There was a ton of LEO today but I found an opening and picked up Jessica. We drove around while she took care of business. Fantastic BBBJCIM. Happy hunting and stay safe.

Garthy
12-21-14, 21:07
I was cruising through Holyoke and saw a healthy appearing cute Hispanic girl over by the library. I was in town for family stuff and I stopped more out of curiosity than for business. She introduced herself as Jessica. Certainly not the redhead Jessica and not the hardened, cute junky Jessica either. She did a cop check and then seemed very paranoid that my car was bugged (or that I was a cop). I told her I was not, but I had seen a ton of LEO in the area. I too, was a little paranoid and was getting a bad vibe.

I am 99% sure this girl was a legit SW and would likely be a good find most any other day. Still, occasionally when I get a bad vibe, I actually pay attention to it. I tossed her a couple of bucks for her time and cut her loose right where I stopped. She thanked me and then walked over to very pimp-looking type on the opposite corner. As I pulled away and turned the corner, I saw 2 black and whites.

This girl was early twenties, dark black hair and lovely deep brown eyes. Very pretty. Did not have time for her and, I think, my mongering angel may have kept me out of trouble for the holidays.

Jessicas seem plentiful in the paper city these days.

GoldyGirl1969
12-26-14, 01:59
She's actually the person who pointed this site out to me, haha. Awesome girl, she came with me to my place about 20 minutes away, and we chatted the whole time. Super cool chick who gave an amazing BBBJ. Also a great kisser.

I'm wondering though, does anyone know if her phone is off? I've sent a few texts and called and got no replies. I haven't been out to drive around and see if I could find her, since I rarely get out that way.

Cheers, gentlemen.Hey there sexy man. Thanks for the nice review. Can't wait to see you again.

Hentai Lover
12-31-14, 01:05
I was cruising through Holyoke and saw a healthy appearing cute Hispanic girl over by the library. I was in town for family stuff and I stopped more out of curiosity than for business. She introduced herself as Jessica. Certainly not the redhead Jessica and not the hardened, cute junky Jessica either. She did a cop check and then seemed very paranoid that my car was bugged (or that I was a cop). I told her I was not, but I had seen a ton of LEO in the area. I too, was a little paranoid and was getting a bad vibe.

I am 99% sure this girl was a legit SW and would likely be a good find most any other day. Still, occasionally when I get a bad vibe, I actually pay attention to it. I tossed her a couple of bucks for her time and cut her loose right where I stopped. She thanked me and then walked over to very pimp-looking type on the opposite corner. As I pulled away and turned the corner, I saw 2 black and whites.

This girl was early twenties, dark black hair and lovely deep brown eyes. Very pretty. Did not have time for her and, I think, my mongering angel may have kept me out of trouble for the holidays.

Jessicas seem plentiful in the paper city these days.I've known Jessica for a while. Always nice to chill with her. Not too many rules. Affordable. She is older then mid 20's with dark wig. Ask her about Louie.

BunkerBabes
01-12-15, 15:07
Many of you on here know who I am. I was at an educational seminar over the holidays.

There is an Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea or Chlamydia out there right now. This seminar was in Albany NY and they mentioned Hlyke, MA by name as one of the top 5 locations that this strain has been showing up.

Guys be careful. This disease can cause you a lot of discomfort and leave you 100% sterile.

If you don't know me and have any questions, PM me and I can send you links about this strain.

Garthy
01-14-15, 20:23
Many of you on here know who I am. I was at an educational seminar over the holidays.

There is an Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea or Chlamydia out there right now. This seminar was in Albany NY and they mentioned Hlyke, MA by name as one of the top 5 locations that this strain has been showing up.

Guys be careful. This disease can cause you a lot of discomfort and leave you 100% sterile.

If you don't know me and have any questions, PM me and I can send you links about this strain.You are right on!

And look:

http://www.yeahnetwork.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Holyoke-facts-4-12-13.pdf

All those teens from 2000-2010 with those nasty diseases are the ones you are getting BBBJ from now on the street!

BobbyJoeMudda
04-01-15, 15:37
Hey guys,

So I've had a little luck with the holyoke SW scene lately (most recently, met Melissa who is a cute redhead in her late 20's with little glasses who was reviewed on this forum last year) and I was wondering if there are any no tels in the area I could take someone to for a couple hours.

Thanks guys.

Idkwtf
04-02-15, 06:12
Hey guys,

So I've had a little luck with the holyoke SW scene lately (most recently, met Melissa who is a cute redhead in her late 20's with little glasses who was reviewed on this forum last year) and I was wondering if there are any no tels in the area I could take someone to for a couple hours.

Thanks guys.There's one up route 5 america's best value or pines motel over in Chicopee, both do short stays. Glad someone is finding some action, been dry for the most part. , I'm only there around lunchtime usually tho.

HellFish
04-04-15, 10:03
Melissa is great. Very nice girl. Haven't seen her in a couple weeks but always like when I do.

Hey guys,

Thanks guys.

Westsideguy89
04-04-15, 23:28
Picked up Jamie last week. Blonde hair, nice rack. Wasnt bad looking. 40 FS so the price was right. Nice BBBJ. Nothing fancy. She laid back in seat and I just went til I popped. Have digits if anyone has a good trade. Seniors only please.

Mike6
04-09-15, 12:51
There's one up route 5 america's best value or pines motel over in Chicopee, both do short stays. Glad someone is finding some action, been dry for the most part. , I'm only there around lunchtime usually tho.You are lucky, I haven't seen any action in a while. It's been dry for months now for me. The Pines wants 55 for a night, or 50 for short stay. Was hoping for a little better price on the short stay.

Idkwtf
04-09-15, 21:39
You are lucky, I haven't seen any action in a while. It's been dry for months now for me. The Pines wants 55 for a night, or 50 for short stay. Was hoping for a little better price on the short stay.Don't let him overcharge you for that, I pay 40 - 5 refund on key return.

Ahpprof
04-10-15, 08:52
You are lucky, I haven't seen any action in a while. It's been dry for months now for me. The Pines wants 55 for a night, or 50 for short stay. Was hoping for a little better price on the short stay.They've gone up then. Last year, both the pine and america's best value were 40 for up to 3 hours.

Dmoss
04-11-15, 19:57
Does anyone know what happened to Alexis the tall 5'11 blonde deepthroat queen?

Garthy
04-12-15, 08:04
Does anyone know what happened to Alexis the tall 5'11 blonde deepthroat queen?I think, after her amazing tryout on America's Got Talent, that she is smoking crack, snorting dope and sucking cock in Vegas!

Jail, Hospital, Rehab, or Dead? Tied up in some Pakistani's basement forced into sex-submission because Mohammed says that's okay?

(I suppose there is a chance she is working on Wall Street too. Likely not).

Spider2112
04-12-15, 09:19
I think, after her amazing tryout on America's Got Talent, that she is smoking crack, snorting dope and sucking cock in Vegas!

Jail, Hospital, Rehab, or Dead? Tied up in some Pakistani's basement forced into sex-submission because Mohammed says that's okay?

(I suppose there is a chance she is working on Wall Street too. Likely not).Now That Thar Is Funny LOL.

HellFish
04-13-15, 09:05
Haven't seen her in a very long time and that's a shame. That girl had some skills.

Does anyone know what happened to Alexis the tall 5'11 blonde deepthroat queen?

Garthy
04-19-15, 15:48
Had to stop at a spot on Route 5 for a function. On the way back did a little cruise through the usual haunts. There were quite a few specimens out there. One who actually looked on the hot side. There were also at least 6 black and whites (and a few in spots where they only could have been there to catch streetwalkers, dealers or users). So, I was not going to pick up anything. On the way back out of town I found Katie way off the usual path and stropped to talk with her. This was all out of car stuff and I am glad about that. She has gone downhill. Sad. She was hallucinating, scratching, acting very insane. She would cry and then suddenly stop and occasionally spin around like someone was behind her about to strike. She is in a pretty bad state. I offered to take her to her home (but she, and likely they, are not ready to reconcile yet). I walked back to my car and 2 cruisers drove by heading toward downtown. A third came by a few seconds later and slowed to check her out, but did not seem to interact with her. I left town and I hope everyone else stayed safe.

My In
04-21-15, 00:10
I'm from New Haven county, and only make it up to Holyoke every now and then for work. I have heard tell of SWS in your fair city, just never seen any. Then again I didn't know where to look, or maybe it was the when. Some info would be great as I'll be in town Thursday (4/23) evening. Thank you for any info you can provide.

P.S. Does Holyoke have any strip joints?

Ahpprof
04-30-15, 20:27
I picked up Tiffany at 12:30 this afternoon. I hadn't seen her since last summer, but she still looks good and performs great (almost endless BBBJ for $. 3). She took several houses at a local CC, and now has a job down in Springfield.

Mike6
05-08-15, 16:40
Picked up missy today, there wasn't much to choose from. Good BJ for 25, afterwards she told me she's been on the streets from 23 yrs now, and is on / off from using.

Eggerman
06-04-15, 16:24
Hit town last night at 9. Took 2 turns around the stroll, nobody. 3rd turn spotted 2 candidates, but LEO was right there watching out for their safety (thank you officers! So I gave up and took the 10 min drive to Springfield where I had better luck (see report).

Westsideguy89
07-04-15, 01:36
After a screwy experience in Spfld (see post there), I took a quick ride up north. LEO everywhere. At one point, six of them were at Sams. Not much going on up there. Spent about 15 minutes up there. As it seems to usually happen, on my way out and saw Jessica (Hispanic and thick). PIcked her up and took off. I have seen her before, so left the city with no worries. Got to the spot and got right to it. She is like a 5 for looks. Had her drop her pants and lift up her shirt (very very nice titties). Skills are good though. DT a couple times. She was wet faster than I got hard. When I was ready, RCG. Not tight, but not loose. But really liked watching that ass bouncin up and down. Made me want to reconsider my preference for more petite girls over thick ones. Had her turn around so I could get in tittie play. I bust, clean up, and leave. Certainly have had worse, but also had better. Would repeat in a pinch. Like tonight.

Eggerman
08-19-15, 16:45
I happened to be in Holyoke a few nights last week, and found 4 girls that were fun and talented. Missy was one. A 5' tall spinner with firm small tits and a great attitude. 36 yrs old and a great ass & legs (was wearing shorts) Too bad she has a gap tooth smile. BBBJCIM $20 plus DATY. She showed me my load and then down the hatch.

Kim was another one; a little thick but big boobs. She came hard with DATY. I can't remember the names of the other 2, maybe one was Michelle, tall & thin with a big nose, but she made me cum in about 3 minutes, she was that good. All gave good service for $20 or 25. While cruising around I had my pick of half a dozen other girls, mostly between 8:30 and 10 pm on weeknights. The usual strolls were busier than I've seen them in years.

Uncle LEO was not around much, but be careful out there.

Haverhill Lite
08-20-15, 21:26
I happened to be in Holyoke a few nights last week, and found 4 girls that were fun and talented. Missy was one. A 5' tall spinner with firm small tits and a great attitude. 36 yrs old and a great ass & legs (was wearing shorts) Too bad she has a gap tooth smile. BBBJCIM $20 plus DATY. She showed me my load and then down the hatch.I like Missy. I know not every guy likes the same kind of BJ, so YMMV, but Missy might give the best BBBJs I've ever gotten. Usually I need the girl to stroke it a bit or even finish with a HJ to get the deed done, but not Missy. She can get me from start to finish without once using her hands. I usually try to give her $30 out of appreciation for her reliability and skill.

Eggerman
08-23-15, 14:33
Hi Haverhill Lite.

You are absolutely right about her BBBJCIMWS. Awesome!

Do you have digits for Missy? If so, please PM me and I'll reciprocate.

I like Missy. I know not every guy likes the same kind of BJ, so YMMV, but Missy might give the best BBBJs I've ever gotten. Usually I need the girl to stroke it a bit or even finish with a HJ to get the deed done, but not Missy. She can get me from start to finish without once using her hands. I usually try to give her $30 out of appreciation for her reliability and skill.

HellFish
08-28-15, 09:13
Had my choice of 3 yesterday and went with Dawn. Very attractive brunette (used to be blonde). Nice little spot in South Hadley. Good BBBJCIM for a quarter. Not quite as talented as Missy but better looking.

LordHumongous
08-31-15, 18:39
I don't go out often, and when I do it's usually weekend nights after the bars close out. Is she ever out then? I'm usually very good at picking out girls. Is she "too good to be true" level attractive?

Anyway, to add something original, I picked up Alexis the other night. Very good, nice butt to play with. Actually coherent. Came pretty quick. Best part is she said she would be down with doing some dogging at the rest stop, so there's that.

Eggerman
09-03-15, 14:57
By any chanced would this be the alexis who was around last fall- long blond hair, best deep throat bbbjcimws took it all the way down no problem?

i don't go out often, and when i do it's usually weekend nights after the bars close out. Is she ever out then? I'm usually very good at picking out girls. Is she "too good to be true" level attractive?

Anyway, to add something original, i picked up alexis the other night. Very good, nice butt to play with. Actually coherent. Came pretty quick. Best part is she said she would be down with doing some dogging at the rest stop, so there's that.

Westsideguy89
09-13-15, 09:03
Went out Friday night and was just in a mood.

First up was Diane. Nice blondish woman. Everything was great! Great BBBJ to start. Mish the whole way. Her box was as wet as the Atlantic! Looks were about a 6-7. . 4 No digits but gave her mine.

I just didn't feel done. So I hooked up with Zoey. She was OK. Very tall with red hair and glasses. Face was like very acne. Very tall and thin. BBBJ skills were a 6, but her ride was incredible! . 4.

Could have kept going, but didn't want to push my luck. LEO was flying up and done High and Dwight and up Essex. Who knows what that was all about.

Have fun!

LordHumongous
09-13-15, 18:03
By any chanced would this be the alexis who was around last fall- long blond hair, best deep throat bbbjcimws took it all the way down no problem?Not sure. I was away for a while and rarely go out when I do. She was white, kinda short with light hair if I remember correctly. She didn't DT or CIMWS for me but I didn't ask for either. She did do a pretty good BBBJ. Looked pretty cute besides being a bit ravaged by the street life.

LordHumongous
09-15-15, 13:47
Short Portuguese girl, amazing ass. Rarely went it SWing but I know a few of you know her. She was talking about getting clean, shich I hope is the case of she isn't around anymore.

Thanks guys.

Eggerman
09-15-15, 15:50
Not sure. I was away for a while and rarely go out when I do. She was white, kinda short with light hair if I remember correctly. She didn't DT or CIMWS for me but I didn't ask for either. She did do a pretty good BBBJ. Looked pretty cute besides being a bit ravaged by the street life.The Alexis I referred to was 6'1" and had a throat to match.

HellFish
09-19-15, 02:02
The Alexis I referred to was 6'1" and had a throat to match.I remember Alexis. She was very cool to talk to which you rarely find. That and an endless throat made her a great find. I noticed her old place next to the post office is being torn down.

Spider2112
09-19-15, 19:21
I remember Alexis. She was very cool to talk to which you rarely find. That and an endless throat made her a great find. I noticed her old place next to the post office is being torn down.Yeah that place burnt a while back. I'm having an awful time finding anything out myself. I only get to hunt afternoons though.

Liftit2
09-27-15, 10:19
Jessica 1 thru 5 and they all say that's there to given name. 1 thru 3 is out in about. Tall glasses great ass 3. FS. Petite and cute likes to chat 2. BBBJ great service. Spanish. Jes nice skills but last resort. Seen a newish blond with long hair good looking and not the tall one that is out of comish, but stoped to check her out and I creeped her out and on the next pass, no go thought mabie uncle LEO was seting her up and steped off the path for the night. Picked up j dark skin pr. Good skills always a good time 3. 0 FS.

Garthy
09-27-15, 19:13
Jessica 1 thru 5 and they all say that's there to given name. 1 thru 3 is out in about. Tall glasses great ass 3. FS. Petite and cute likes to chat 2. BBBJ great service. Spanish. Jes nice skills but last resort. Seen a newish blond with long hair good looking and not the tall one that is out of comish, but stoped to check her out and I creeped her out and on the next pass, no go thought mabie uncle LEO was seting her up and steped off the path for the night. Picked up j dark skin pr. Good skills always a good time 3. 0 FS.I read this post 5 times. I think I understand it, but I am not sure!

Yup-- there are a lot of Jessicas out there (in Springfield too). As for the rest of it-- I have no idea!

Rick Grimes
10-07-15, 20:03
Jessica 1 thru 5 and they all say that's there to given name. 1 thru 3 is out in about. Tall glasses great ass 3. FS. Petite and cute likes to chat 2. BBBJ great service. Spanish. Jes nice skills but last resort. Seen a newish blond with long hair good looking and not the tall one that is out of comish, but stoped to check her out and I creeped her out and on the next pass, no go thought mabie uncle LEO was seting her up and steped off the path for the night. Picked up j dark skin pr. Good skills always a good time 3. 0 FS.Is one of the Jessica's you are talking about the PR Jessica with the blonde wig? She has been wearing a winter hat past few times I have seen her. She does not seem to be out often. Anyone have any exp with her?

Liftit2
10-08-15, 12:24
Is one of the Jessica's you are talking about the PR Jessica with the blonde wig? She has been wearing a winter hat past few times I have seen her. She does not seem to be out often. Anyone have any exp with her?Haven't see her, must be #6. Or trying to change things up if so Ben out there along time, looking shabby.

Rick Grimes
10-09-15, 00:17
New to the board.

Not new to the paper city.

Would like to get some intel dialogue a rolling!

Now that Zoe is in hab (GL 2 her).

Steph is back (Zomibiefied as usual- sur ee bitchy when not).

Like to know what s good to get and what so stay away from?

Anyone meet the NEW (white / greek) Kala?

She is a solid 8 (10 by Yoke standards).

Rick Grimes
10-09-15, 00:33
Haven't see her, must be #6. Or trying to change things up if so Ben out there along time, looking shabby.She is actually pretty cute- def has a few screw loose (but what girl out there doesn't) Doesn't hang the loop like some WG do. First time I had to approach her and initiate deal. Was worth it. Last time (a few weeks ago) she was a bit on a sting- but still very pretty, and took a nice load to her face- no complaints) all for twent5.

Rick Grimes
10-09-15, 00:44
I don't go out often, and when I do it's usually weekend nights after the bars close out. Is she ever out then? I'm usually very good at picking out girls. Is she "too good to be true" level attractive?

Anyway, to add something original, I picked up Alexis the other night. Very good, nice butt to play with. Actually coherent. Came pretty quick. Best part is she said she would be down with doing some dogging at the rest stop, so there's that.When you see Missy you will know. She looks the part. Does give great BJ, and EZ= knows her place attitude. All positive reviews for her mostly. She is far from a drink of water in the desert when you see her: as said before- gap toothed, bad posture, cracky and junked out looking- she is THE vet however and can sk w / the best of them. Usually ok att unless on the pipe. Can sometimes give ok intel on other new hoes- though (understandably) may sometimes be biased. It is an ugly little world out there. Up to us to make it a more beautiful place with our hard ons and hard earned $. Our Cum lubes their economy.

Liftit2
10-16-15, 17:51
Out last night saw a blond chicks out 5' 6" full figured not heavy. Good looking 30 ish Picked her up and tried to get conversation out of her. 1 or two word answers no name till later and don't know what she said. Started going to the place and she's getting sketched out, at that point I turned around and headed back finely she says, I'll blow for 40 . I reply it's to late cutin you loose. Mabie her first time out there but I don't have time to brake in a new one, someone please take care of this one and do the deed and get her on her way.

Ginom2005
10-22-15, 16:53
Kala is a 10 just about anywhere. She is so darn cute, I'd be proud to have her on my arm on any occasion.

New to the board.

Not new to the paper city.

Would like to get some intel dialogue a rolling!

Now that Zoe is in hab (GL 2 her).

Steph is back (Zomibiefied as usual- sur ee bitchy when not).

Like to know what s good to get and what so stay away from?

Anyone meet the NEW (white / greek) Kala?

She is a solid 8 (10 by Yoke standards).

Rick Grimes
10-23-15, 01:22
Kala is a 10 just about anywhere. She is so darn cute, I'd be proud to have her on my arm on any occasion.Agree- she is sweet. Better then some of the strippers around, and likes to phuck.

Ginom2005
10-23-15, 12:41
And her ass is to dream about.

Agree- she is sweet. Better then some of the strippers around, and likes to phuck.

Rick Grimes
10-23-15, 21:06
Out last night saw a blond chicks out 5' 6" full figured not heavy. Good looking 30 ish Picked her up and tried to get conversation out of her. 1 or two word answers no name till later and don't know what she said. Started going to the place and she's getting sketched out, at that point I turned around and headed back finely she says, I'll blow for 40 . I reply it's to late cutin you loose. Mabie her first time out there but I don't have time to brake in a new one, someone please take care of this one and do the deed and get her on her way.Hope no one gives her 40 just for BJ.

Rick Grimes
10-24-15, 03:39
Any of you troopers seen the chick with the tattoos on her face and center of her neck? Very tall. Believe she said her name was Carroll or Sheryl and she was living on High St.

Rick Grimes
10-26-15, 21:00
Agree- she is sweet. Better then some of the strippers around, and likes to phuck.Not sure sure I would bring her as my date to a function (wedding etc.) but she is attractive and good attitude.

Rick Grimes
10-26-15, 21:16
Any of you troopers seen the chick with the tattoos on her face and center of her neck? Very tall. Believe she said her name was Carroll or Sheryl and she was living on High St.Guess no one wanted to roll the dice with her.

Cheeckymonkey
10-27-15, 19:48
Anyone seen her around lately? There were not good reports of her last I saw, wondering if anyone has news.

Rick Grimes
10-29-15, 06:32
Anyone seen her around lately? There were not good reports of her last I saw, wondering if anyone has news.Blonde Michelle? Been at it for a while?

Cheeckymonkey
10-30-15, 16:49
Not blonde, dark hair as I remember; worked out of a condo. Very GFE.

Blonde Michelle? Been at it for a while?

Westsideguy89
11-01-15, 13:14
Hooked up with this girl Candy. Cute looking and a cute little ass (apparent when she got out of vehicle). Blondish hair about 5'5. Teeth were a little messed up. But certainly did not affect her BJ performance. Cute face.

She had a slow sensual way about it. Especially when she took it all the way in her mouth. I had her strip so I could play. Nice and smooth and wet. No smell. Always a bonus!

Decided to get at it. Had a very difficult time getting started. Very tight! Took a bit to finally get all the way in. But give me that problem anytime!

If I can find her again, a def repeat. She has my digits though. Who knows if she will use them.

Ahpprof
11-03-15, 08:55
I picked up a girl named Candy yesterday. Unless Candy has become a common street name (I've not come across this name in years), it is probably the same girl. The description fits, although I would call her hair color strawberry blond.

The bobby was reasonable, although she was very nervous. She mistook the phlegm from the deep throat as cum (or tried to use it for an excuse to stop). Still, I would repeat.

Hooked up with this girl Candy. Cute looking and a cute little ass (apparent when she got out of vehicle). Blondish hair about 5'5. Teeth were a little messed up. But certainly did not affect her BJ performance. Cute face.

She had a slow sensual way about it. Especially when she took it all the way in her mouth. I had her strip so I could play. Nice and smooth and wet. No smell. Always a bonus!

Decided to get at it. Had a very difficult time getting started. Very tight! Took a bit to finally get all the way in. But give me that problem anytime!

If I can find her again, a def repeat. She has my digits though. Who knows if she will use them.

Ahpprof
11-03-15, 11:51
Autocorrect strikes again: bobby- BBBJ.

I picked up a girl named Candy yesterday. Unless Candy has become a common street name (I've not come across this name in years), it is probably the same girl. The description fits, although I would call her hair color strawberry blond.

The bobby was reasonable, although she was very nervous. She mistook the phlegm from the deep throat as cum (or tried to use it for an excuse to stop). Still, I would repeat.

Ginom2005
11-03-15, 14:12
Your description of Candy kinda sounds like my dreamgirl Kayla.

Autocorrect strikes again: bobby- BBBJ.

LordHumongous
11-08-15, 04:16
Young, naive, absolutely gorgeous new Puerto Rican girl. Seems on the brink of being tainted by the life. I had one of those rides where I spent less time trying to get mine and more time trying to "save" her. Anyone seen her or had luck in a similar situation? Obviously we benefit off of these girls and their situations, but I'd like to think we would help someone avoid this lifestyle if possible. Interested in other's opinions.

Ibeentbagged
11-08-15, 12:46
Young, naive, absolutely gorgeous new Puerto Rican girl. Seems on the brink of being tainted by the life. I had one of those rides where I spent less time trying to get mine and more time trying to "save" her. Anyone seen her or had luck in a similar situation? Obviously we benefit off of these girls and their situations, but I'd like to think we would help someone avoid this lifestyle if possible. Interested in other's opinions.I have on several occasions attempted to do the same. In the end, it was 100% futile. Once hooked, be it $, drugs, or something else, there appears to be no turning back unless it comes from within.

Ambrose
11-08-15, 17:48
Young, naive, absolutely gorgeous new Puerto Rican girl. Seems on the brink of being tainted by the life. I had one of those rides where I spent less time trying to get mine and more time trying to "save" her. Anyone seen her or had luck in a similar situation? Obviously we benefit off of these girls and their situations, but I'd like to think we would help someone avoid this lifestyle if possible. Interested in other's opinions.BTDT, well I tried to anyway, with no luck at all. Sorry to say, but sometimes they have to find out on their own, the hard way. Good of you to try and to put the thought in her mind but it's, for the most part, easy money, hard to resist.

Eggerman
11-19-15, 15:04
Can anyone give an update on the Holyoke SW scene?

LordHumongous
11-21-15, 04:44
Can anyone give an update on the Holyoke SW scene?Besides one girl at Sam's flagging me down each time I drove by, nothing. Drove around for a solid hour a little after the bars closed. Figured the initial wave of girls getting a few bucks from the last call guys would come back, but I didn't see any. Plenty of LEO though.

Sinner727
12-13-15, 09:05
I have been out a few times at different times in the eve between 4 PM and 10 PM. Not much action going on and uncle LEO is watching the usual areas.

Hope you have had better luck then I.

There was a young (mid 30's) Hispanic girl named Jessica who used to be out. But have not seen her in a few months.

Spider2112
12-14-15, 15:43
I have been out a few times at different times in the eve between 4 PM and 10 PM. Not much action going on and uncle LEO is watching the usual areas.

Hope you have had better luck then I.

There was a young (mid 30's) Hispanic girl named Jessica who used to be out. But have not seen her in a few months.I've seen a lot more LEO too late afternoons / evenings. Parked, watching the library + more. Sometimes in the lot by the Temple and sometimes by the school with a clear view down a stroll and zooming all over the place late afternoons / evenings. Trying to catch a Christmas boner? Sporadically I've seen the tall blond / glasses, a heavy acne faced small young white chick and a short bigger butted younger black haired white girl. Haven't seen the mid 30's pr girl out. Too hot to stop. Stay Safe.

GentleSnacker
12-30-15, 23:52
Wandered through Holyoke Tuesday evening 4:30-6 or so after the snow, but came away empty-handed and blue-balled.

Going to have some time Thursday New Years Eve but it's earlier around 2:30-3:00.

Am I wasting my time checking out Holyoke then?

Can anyone hook me up with some digits so I can skip the streets and just line up in advance?

GentleSnacker
12-31-15, 17:34
Answering my own question I hit the pavement this afternoon again.

No action my first few loops.

My last loop, as I was getting ready to leave, I saw several possible targets, but lots of uncle LEO too on that spin.

I think if I'd had time to go get a cup of coffee and get my car out of the circuit for a while to avoid recognition, I'd have been able to pick something up by 4:00. Sadly, I did not have that much time available.

Still interested in reliable digits in Holyoke / Hamp areas.

Wandered through Holyoke Tuesday evening 4:30-6 or so after the snow, but came away empty-handed and blue-balled.

Going to have some time Thursday New Years Eve but it's earlier around 2:30-3:00.

Am I wasting my time checking out Holyoke then?

Can anyone hook me up with some digits so I can skip the streets and just line up in advance?

Westsideguy89
01-01-16, 21:24
Answering my own question I hit the pavement this afternoon again.

No action my first few loops.

My last loop, as I was getting ready to leave, I saw several possible targets, but lots of uncle LEO too on that spin.

I think if I'd had time to go get a cup of coffee and get my car out of the circuit for a while to avoid recognition, I'd have been able to pick something up by 4:00. Sadly, I did not have that much time available.

Still interested in reliable digits in Holyoke / Hamp areas.GS, With the utmost respect, five posts hardly puts you in any position to ask for digits. Think of yourself as a private in the Army doing recon. You do the work, you find the information, you bring it back to the brass. The brass won't do the work for you and certainly will not pony anything up unless some quality (stressed) information is shared. Again, I say this with the utmost respect. Take the tone as only information, not a shout or talk down to. Happy New Years!

Westsideguy89
01-02-16, 11:40
Did about an hour or so last night. Nothing of quality.

A small BBW BSW. Older HSW and older WSW.

LEO was light when they were out but picked up towards 1030.

Ahpprof
02-01-16, 00:38
It seemed like blondes were readily available tonight. I made two passes thru Holyoke, at 5 and at 6:30. The first time there was a blonde wth a camp jacket and what appeared to be a nice figure that got scooped up just before I could get there. This was near the new chicken place (used to be a laundromat, and before that another chicken place -- I'm dating myself). At 6:30, a blonde was walking toward the library and was taken as I was pulling up to the intersection. The vehicle she climbed into was the same style and color of the vehicle that grabbed the first one (could't have been the same).

Then I saw a third blonde (long hair) at McDs. I talked with her -- she said "I really want to to it, but I have to meet someone. How about 20 minutes?" She appeared really strung out, so I didn't wait. All in all, I chalked it up to "it was't my night. ".

Haverhill Lite
02-20-16, 23:13
Has anyone seen Missy recently? 90% of the time I cruise Holyoke I'm hoping to run into her. Everything else seems like a real crapshoot by comparison, but she's always chill and goes the extra mile. I used to have a phone # for her, but I never actually use them. I guess I'm all about the "hunt". I got sick of the hunt and tried the # recently, but it wasn't active. If anyone has a newer one for her (and she's okay with sharing, of course) I'd love to give her a call. I'd be lying if I said I had any #s to exchange.

ChestnutBlues
02-21-16, 16:47
Missy seems to be MIA since I have not seen her since her birthday and that was the last week of December. She was in very bad health that day so I hope that all is fine with her. I used to see her daily so this is very usual for her. She did tell me that she had moved to West Springfield and that her husband / boyfriend had just got out of jail. You are right she is good at the extras she could provide to get it right. When I see her I will tell her to check this board. There have been more girls as of late perhaps due to the warmer temps. Mostly white girls. I saw four of them Saturday and two today. I saw the PR girl Kala in December but her man was with her and two times since I have seen her but always walking with her older PR man.

Has anyone seen Missy recently? 90% of the time I cruise Holyoke I'm hoping to run into her. Everything else seems like a real crapshoot by comparison, but she's always chill and goes the extra mile. I used to have a phone # for her, but I never actually use them. I guess I'm all about the "hunt". I got sick of the hunt and tried the # recently, but it wasn't active. If anyone has a newer one for her (and she's okay with sharing, of course) I'd love to give her a call. I'd be lying if I said I had any #s to exchange.

Skatar018
02-21-16, 23:59
When I see her I will tell her to check this board.It's your call but may not be the best idea, especially if her S/O that just got out of jail sees it, they may already know about the site but it doesn't mean they like to read about themselves, just sayin.

Westsideguy89
03-06-16, 22:51
So I picked up the tall one with glasses. Decent looking enough. ?Very easy scoop. We got out of dodge and found a spot. Started with a nice BBBJ. She was very good. Those nice full lips. She started nice and slow and really started getting into. Took great direction too. Flipped her over and drilled her pretty good. Sopping wet. She didn't moan or anything or get that into it, but her pussy told the story. She did comment on how I certainly took care of some business. Four hams for damages. Typical FS rate.

GentleSnacker
04-18-16, 09:07
Seems like the Holyoke stroll is on life support these days. Hit the stroll about 10 last night. More mongers than girls. And more LE than mongers. Couldn't spit without hitting an LEO.

LE activity finally died down after 11 (must have been a shift change) and a few brave SW started creeping out. I had one rather attractive WSW within 10 feet of my car when another monger pulled up behind me, honked his horn, shouted to her, and basically made an ass of himself until she got in with him instead. You'd think that with all the LEO presence you wouldn't want to make a ruckus like that, but hey, it worked for him so whatever.

Ended up running out of time without any luck.

Just not enough girls to meet demand, at least last night.

GentleSnacker
04-18-16, 20:30
Went to Holyoke earlier today. Got there about 5:45.

Cruised for a while, it was challenging because there were a lot more people out on the streets.

But. Almost no LE visible.

After less than half an hour, picked up Delia.

She said she wasn't full-time but had been out off and on for a couple years.

She is small and thin. Attractive by street standards.

She led me to the best spot I've ever seen for this purpose!

Decent but short BBBJ and then some front-seat gymnastics completed the half&half nicely.

Four hamiltons. Fun time. Worth it just to know about that spot!!

Last night I said I thought Holyoke was on life support. Tonight I'm not so sure. As long as LEO doesn't spoil it like they did last night I think there is some good there.

Sinner727
05-08-16, 01:23
Drove around Holyoke tonight from 11 PM through 12 AM. Maybe it was a bad time to stroll. Saw my uncle LEO many times in different locations around the usual routes.

Even had Cousin LEO from State pay a visit, he was on the Main stretch talking with another stroller, lighting up the area. Was blinded as I turned into the spot.

Over all, more mongers then. Well. There were no girls. So, pretty much a bust. Drove out and called it a night.

NilsDotter84
05-12-16, 12:35
Drove around Holyoke tonight from 11 PM through 12 AM. Maybe it was a bad time to stroll. Saw my uncle LEO many times in different locations around the usual routes.

Even had Cousin LEO from State pay a visit, he was on the Main stretch talking with another stroller, lighting up the area. Was blinded as I turned into the spot.

Over all, more mongers then. Well. There were no girls. So, pretty much a bust. Drove out and called it a night.I used to have pretty good luck trolling doe SWs during lunch time or in the late afternoon.

Back in the day ('10 years ago), there was a lot of activity (I. E. , lots of girls out right on Maple Street.).

Lately, there's nothing but LEO late at night. I think the current mayor is making a concerted effort to stamp our prostitution.

Suggest you try daytime cruising. The ladies sometimes don't look as appealing, but maybe that's a good thing.

Westsideguy89
06-20-16, 23:44
So not much, but a little out there.

Down by the PO was a shorter Hispanic woman. Couldn't really see her face, but she was on the chunky side if that's your thing. Corner of Essex and Elm is where the action was. There was this older looking woman. Ick was the word I decided to use here. She was so desperate to pull a car over. There was a blonde sort of on the thick side. Long hair. I have seen her around and have always passed her up. Then there was Kayla. You have seen her on BP. I really wasn't interested. Then I met Dee. She gets a six for looks, skill, and direction. Very pleasant and I would see her again. 40 for everything. Not much to tell really. Stripped, blown, fingered, and screwed. Nothing we all don't know how it goes. Interesting note though. Came down High by Sams and Uncle LEO was out for a stroll? He had the group out front disperse.

NilsDotter84
07-06-16, 11:42
Picked her up about 10:30 AM on Chestnut. Mid 20's, nice body, sweet looking kid. No signs of drug / alcohol.

Went to her spot. BBBJCIM for a Jackson. Not much personality, very mechanical, but cum I did.

Said she'd be interested in doing more. Got her digits.

RubberRat
07-07-16, 23:52
So not much, but a little out there.

Down by the PO was a shorter Hispanic woman. Couldn't really see her face, but she was on the chunky side if that's your thing. Corner of Essex and Elm is where the action was. There was this older looking woman. Ick was the word I decided to use here. She was so desperate to pull a car over. There was a blonde sort of on the thick side. Long hair. I have seen her around and have always passed her up. Then there was Kayla. You have seen her on BP. I really wasn't interested. Then I met Dee. She gets a six for looks, skill, and direction. Very pleasant and I would see her again. 40 for everything. Not much to tell really. Stripped, blown, fingered, and screwed. Nothing we all don't know how it goes. Interesting note though. Came down High by Sams and Uncle LEO was out for a stroll? He had the group out front disperse.Used to hook up with Jeanette from Brooklyn NYC. She traveled back and forth from there to Holyoke. 5'3" classic Latina looks very pleasant and accommodating. Anyone know of anyone matching this.

GentleSnacker
07-15-16, 10:12
There was this older looking woman. Ick was the word I decided to use here. She was so desperate to pull a car over.Saw her out last time I was out a couple weeks ago. Ick is a good description if it's the same one. She was the kind that makes you need to fumigate your car just giving her a lift. Needless to say, avoided her like the plague she probably has.

Eventually found lovely Sarah. She serviced me well, and I'd pick her up again happily.

Westsideguy89
07-21-16, 05:59
I will start out by saying this post should be completely illegal (well, more than it already was) for the great find she was! About 5'6-5'7. Silky brunette hair. Bangin figure. About 32. She had what I thought were this great set of tits. Nice and playful. Not little sucked dried raisinettes that you see mostly. Probably weighted like 120. Saw her walking up by Sams. Pick up was extra smooth. Caught her at the light. Stopped at light, she gets in, and away we go. She looked good from far away and when she got in. I knew this was good! We talked for about 15 minutes and then talked about what I wanted. Told her I wanted to fuck and she said we can do that. That was it. Nothing more. So I decided to go to my ultra fav only the best go with me spot. We got comfy. As soon as I start to slide over, she gives me a very seductive, deep, I want you kiss. The girl wasnt shy. We made out for a little bit. Our hands all over each other rubbing and touching. She reaches down and starts rubbing me through my jeans. She tells me relax and undoes my buckle. At this point, I figure she's about to go down on me. Au contraire. She strips all the way down. Socks and all. Thats when I got a glimpse of her well tanned body. Tits were just sitting there. I went to suck them and got pushed back. Off my pants came and shirt. WTH, it was only fair. I wasnt worried about us getting caught, so I went with it. She knew what she was doing for sure. Guys dream! Started out nice and slow. Good tongue use. Good non use of hand. Tongue up and down and even went under my sack. It was pure gold. So I got it in my head that if this was good, what was the main entree like. I got a little playful / assertive and got her into position. Mish to start. Moved her around a bit. Asked her what she liked and she said from behind. OMG when she put that ass up in the air I could have lost it there. Slide in and got the moan. She was soaked! They may fake moan and groan, but you can't fake that. Lasted another couple minutes and I went off. She turned back around, deep kiss, and hung for a couple before getting dressed and taking off. She gets a 10 for everything. I have been in the game for a bit and this is def the number one pick up. She gave her number, but only goes to voice mail and she hasnt answered texts. This has been for a couple weeks. Never said anything about money. When I got her back, gave her 50 and she was happier than anything. Kiss goodbye and off into the streets she went.

PecanSandy
07-23-16, 10:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BobbyJoeMudda
07-28-16, 23:28
Picked up Joanna by the library tonight, mid-20's Hispanic SW, spinner from the waist up with thick thighs and ghetto booty. Cute face, nice smile, went to one of my go to spots. Decent technique, not the best I've ever had but definitely got the job done. BBBJCIM for a jack and an Abe, got digits, will repeat. Asked about anal before I dropped her off, she said that could be arranged.

Rick Grimes
07-31-16, 23:41
Remember her from last summer.

She gave the best deep throat!

Picked up Joanna by the library tonight, mid-20's Hispanic SW, spinner from the waist up with thick thighs and ghetto booty. Cute face, nice smile, went to one of my go to spots. Decent technique, not the best I've ever had but definitely got the job done. BBBJCIM for a jack and an Abe, got digits, will repeat. Asked about anal before I dropped her off, she said that could be arranged.

BobbyJoeMudda
08-16-16, 18:05
Holy fuck I hit the jackpot guys. Zoe is a really pretty tall girl with glasses, skinny with really cute little b cups, early 20's, natural blonde (carpet matches the drapes), with a nice tight little pussy. Picked her up on Chestnut, agreed to 40 for half and half. Guys, go find this girl, she's really nice, clean, not an obvious drug user though she admitted to it, but she doesn't look the part. She's a solid 7 on the civilian scale

Rick Grimes
09-17-16, 02:51
Holy fuck I hit the jackpot guys. Zoe is a really pretty tall girl with glasses, skinny with really cute little b cups, early 20's, natural blonde (carpet matches the drapes), with a nice tight little pussy. Picked her up on Chestnut, agreed to 40 for half and half. Guys, go find this girl, she's really nice, clean, not an obvious drug user though she admitted to it, but she doesn't look the part. She's a solid 7 on the civilian scaleAnyone see her around? BJM got #'s? PM me?

Dragger97
09-17-16, 23:50
So great that I stumbled upon this site, especially Holyoke. I thought it was dead. For some 15 years in the 80's and 90's I was a regular down there. It was the heyday of Holyoke. Before Chief Scott. Girls everywhere. The best thing? Even if the cops caught you, they would just tell you to get lost. No arrest. This is no lie. One time I got caught with a hooker. The cop made her get out of the car and told me to leave. I did, but was so horny and the girl was really hot. I circled around and picked her up again. The same cop pulled us over. Still did not arrest us. Just separated us and said this was our last chance. Finally got the hint and left town. Not good on remembering street names, but where the McDonalds is now and the first left after that were hot beds. When Chief Scott came, I gave it up. Too risky. Great to see Holyoke is still alive. Would appreciate info from anyone as to how risky it is these days and where the girls hang out. Sorry about my rambling about the old days. Just had so many incredible experiences back then. Seeing this forum brought them all back.

Too Long
09-25-16, 13:44
So great that I stumbled upon this site, especially Holyoke. I thought it was dead. For some 15 years in the 80's and 90's I was a regular down there. It was the heyday of Holyoke. Before Chief Scott. Girls everywhere. The best thing? Even if the cops caught you, they would just tell you to get lost. No arrest. This is no lie. One time I got caught with a hooker. The cop made her get out of the car and told me to leave. I did, but was so horny and the girl was really hot. I circled around and picked her up again. The same cop pulled us over. Still did not arrest us. Just separated us and said this was our last chance. Finally got the hint and left town. Not good on remembering street names, but where the McDonalds is now and the first left after that were hot beds. When Chief Scott came, I gave it up. Too risky. Great to see Holyoke is still alive. Would appreciate info from anyone as to how risky it is these days and where the girls hang out. Sorry about my rambling about the old days. Just had so many incredible experiences back then. Seeing this forum brought them all back.I used to monger in Holyoke back in the 90's too and it was a lot of fun. You could almost always find something out there if you drove around long enough. Good thing gas was so cheap back then, I must have put thousands of miles on my car driving around holyoke and springfield. The thing that made holyoke so easy to monger was that each girl had their own street that they would work, so for the most part, you didn't have to hun for anyone, you pretty much knew what corner they were going to be on, they didn't really move around at all.

So many great girls, from Big Tittie Michelle, Big booty WSW Donna, Deep Throat Dee dee, and my all time favorite "Karen with the Limp". I must have busted gallons of sperm down her throat during the two years she was down there. I always had an amazing time with her, if they had smart phones back then I would have hours and hours of footage! LOL!

Rick Grimes
09-27-16, 02:39
SW caught my eye about dusk yesterday eve. Looked to be cute, late 20's to early 30's. Even thought I did not slow down she slit w / guy she was walking with and made a loop. Wanted to check her out nut couldn't at that moment. Anyone know her? Any experiences to share? Wish I could give better description, she was Caucasian and seemed ready to hang.

GentleSnacker
09-30-16, 22:14
Hit up Holyoke this afternoon. Even though rain was threatening, I figured that he cooler temperatures and cloudy skies might draw out more girls. Sadly, no. There were at least 20-25 cars driving in circles mongering, but the options out there were virtually nonexistent. The couple of good possibilities I saw were no longer on the street when I circled back, so they must have already been picked up.

This is the third Holyoke trip in as many weeks that netted nothing. Very disappointing.

Maybe need to try Springfield next time.

Westsideguy89
10-30-16, 22:07
There seemed to be a little action tonight. Up on the stroll by the library. About five girls hanging out. Tough choices, but the first one was Shauna. There was a Hispanic woman that looked real good. Tight jeans, big tits. Hair looked real good. Then she went to get in. I had seen her walking around before. She usually has her hair tied up in a pony tail lookin haggard. She had put on makeup to look better. But I saw who it was and kicked her out. There was two girls sharing an umbrella. One was another Hispanic and the other white. I couldn't really see the Hispanic woman. The white women signaled me to pull ahead. There was also a thicker Hispanic woman (Stephanie). Then there was a very short and large Hispanic woman. So lots of action, but not selection. Anyways, I hooked up with Shauna. 5'6 brunette white girl. I rate her at a 7. 5 for the street. Tits weren't draggin or anything. We went and did our thing. 50 FS. Smelled decent. No odors or that smell of condoms from her box. BJ was a little more rushed than I like it to be. Mish and CG. Will repeat when I find her again (no digits). Dropped her off and away I went. Decided I wasn't done, so I went around a couple more times. Found Stephanie (unf not the last one I had met). She was a thicker HSW (I think she was HSW=could have been white). She wasn't bad looking. Pretty eyes. Got her at 50. Another fast style BJ. Decided to tag her from behind. Nice tits. Took a little longer to get done for a round two. Fortunately she was good and wet. I think she had a kid, but didn't ask. Body wasn't all that bad if you like a little thicker. Would repeat if nothing else is available. I have her digits to trade with seniors who contribute.

Ish Ling
11-19-16, 02:01
Everytime I stop by Holyoke, I don't really find anything out. Seems kind of dried up. Maybe just my luck.

Ahpprof
04-21-17, 21:26
I picked up Paulina this evening near the library. She's a very attractive (even for a non-SW) girl from Poland. At first siting, I thought she was mid-20's, but after seeing her breasts (still nice), I'd guess she was mid-30's. Excellent BBBJCIM, with swallow (that doesn't matter for me, but is big to some). Definitely will repeat if I see her again, unfortunately, no#.

GentleSnacker
08-03-17, 21:45
Is it just me, or did the Holyoke thread lose a LOT of posts recently? Just up and disappeared!

Anyway, had the chance to hit up Holyoke a couple afternoons this week. Saw limited choices, but managed to pick up cutie-pie Briana. She said she was 21 and I believed it. Definitely younger than the average Holyoke SW.

Picked her up easily on Elm, and headed to an outdoor location we both were familiar with. Donation higher than most but considering her age and freshness that was ok. Downside was lack of experience meant she was more squeamish than most, less willing to be adventurous.

Overall a good experience. I'd repeat because of her age, but wish she'd open herself up a bit to have wider variety of fun.

StannisMonger
08-05-17, 03:37
So is Elm a good place to find them, I understand pickings have been slim in Holyoke but after being at this hobby for a few years now I have NEVER seen an SW in Holyoke. Granted I thought Main was the primary loop.

GentleSnacker
08-05-17, 12:35
Never seen a SW on Main Street.

Move to the other side of the Canal.

The stroll moves around a lot based on LE activity but the streets named after trees is the neighborhood most likely.

YMMV. Most of the time when I have gone, mangers driving the loop outnumber walkers about 100 to 1.

So is Elm a good place to find them, I understand pickings have been slim in Holyoke but after being at this hobby for a few years now I have NEVER seen an SW in Holyoke. Granted I thought Main was the primary loop.

Rick Grimes
09-06-17, 04:41
Don't cruise often. When I have, often see offerings. No faces I recognize. Anyone hobbyists have good (or bad) dreams to tell?

ChestnutBlues
09-08-17, 11:49
There was a prostitute sweep in Holyoke on Thursday between 11:30 to 12:30 between the noontime hours. 8 girls picked up. They will if going by Holyoke history in the past sweep again Friday perhaps for 8 more. Then they will start a john sweep on Friday night and continue on Saturday night. Take care.

JustForthI
09-09-17, 12:41
There was a prostitute sweep in Holyoke on Thursday between 11:30 to 12:30 between the noontime hours. 8 girls picked up. They will if going by Holyoke history in the past sweep again Friday perhaps for 8 more. Then they will start a john sweep on Friday night and continue on Saturday night. Take care.Thanks for the heads up.

JustForthI
09-09-17, 15:28
There was a prostitute sweep in Holyoke on Thursday between 11:30 to 12:30 between the noontime hours. 8 girls picked up. They will if going by Holyoke history in the past sweep again Friday perhaps for 8 more. Then they will start a john sweep on Friday night and continue on Saturday night. Take care.Thank for the heads up.

Spider2112
09-12-17, 09:12
Did a drive by the Library and the fuzz had a tent and the van set up on the corner. Sitting at a table guarding the abandoned building LOL.

Rick Grimes
09-14-17, 06:55
There was a prostitute sweep in Holyoke on Thursday between 11:30 to 12:30 between the noontime hours. 8 girls picked up. They will if going by Holyoke history in the past sweep again Friday perhaps for 8 more. Then they will start a john sweep on Friday night and continue on Saturday night. Take care.Fro what you may have observed- IUO has 'Things' settle back" some after this broom operation? Appreciated!

ChestnutBlues
09-14-17, 10:50
Most of the arrested girls are now back out on bail. One had her friend post $1000 bail. Now that school has started the Holyoke streets are quieter. I have talked to some of the girls and they stated they are keeping a lower profile than during the summertime months. Any yes the Holyoke LEO are back to their normal routine of patrolling. I guess what happened is that many of the girls were going onto the porches of homes and police did not like that.

ChestnutBlues
09-14-17, 11:10
So after posting this morning that all is better, I check the Holyoke police log and there are four more arrests of street girls. Two for trespassing in an Essex Street alley and two for nightwalker at corner of Elm and Cabot. Police seem to be trying to keep the girls away from the Lawrence School area and the Library area now that school is in sessions. The are leaving the girls alone that are farther down Chestnut St near the Veterans Park area.

Rick Grimes
09-14-17, 22:32
So after posting this morning that all is better, I check the Holyoke police log and there are four more arrests of street girls. Two for trespassing in an Essex Street alley and two for nightwalker at corner of Elm and Cabot. Police seem to be trying to keep the girls away from the Lawrence School area and the Library area now that school is in sessions. The are leaving the girls alone that are farther down Chestnut St near the Veterans Park area.Can't argue with that. I wouldn't want it in front of school, library or private porch.

ChestnutBlues
09-17-17, 12:33
Thursday evening there were 3 more arrest for "sex for a fee" in Holyoke near the corner of Elm and Essex. Most of girls that are out on bail or have never been arrest at that location are now going up and down Chestnut north of Appleton Street. Some are on Lyman Street. Be careful.

ChestnutBlues
09-19-17, 12:37
Monday night there were 8 more arrests of the girls. 7 are repeats from the last two weeks and were for Common Nightwalker. Geographically there were spread over a wider area that the last two weeks. Be careful this fall in Holyoke.

GentleSnacker
01-01-18, 16:22
Is Holyoke officially dead?

There have been no reports here for over 3 months, and it used to be a pretty active forum.

My last 4 or 5 times cruising the Yoke I came up empty, too.

Is the Yoke dead now?

Ambrose
01-01-18, 17:47

There have been no reports here for over 3 months, and it used to be a pretty active forum.

Is the Yoke dead now?IDK but the 2 posts below yours show 11 girls got arrested, that has to cut way down on the opportunities.

Spider2112
01-02-18, 10:42

Is the Yoke dead now?I seen a few out in the usual spots in the afternoon recently just before Christmas. One was a BP girl Brianna other was a multi-colored hair girl. I Can't partake though.

ChestnutBlues
01-05-18, 16:33
There are still girls around but you have to do the looking. Cruise north on Chestnut from the library to Veterans Park and then return along Elm. Most of the girls are only out a small amount of time due to the cold weather. I saw 5 girls within a time span of 20 minutes on Sunday of this week. I know about 12 of the girls and they are all still active.

Member #5737
06-09-18, 11:40
If you know of any girls in or near Holyoke, I'd love to know. New to the area.

JustForthI
07-13-18, 23:46
BOLO for Megan. Thin, young brunette and caries a large pocket book with her. She had some drama fake act and then took off with the $ without any service. I really got to move out of this place.

Westsideguy89
07-16-18, 06:24
So I hit the track before dawn. One sitting on the side of the library. Long brown hair. White. Body looked OK but face was a mess. Blonde. Her face was a real mess. Must be why we look at night because these were fugly! There was a larger Hispanic woman walking down by PO. I think it was Jessica but had no desire for that. But the winner of the night was this insanely hot white girl. She had a tube top on with a white jacket. Looked like she was clubbing. Midriff was incredible! Then she got to the car. Face was beyond picked. Beautiful blue eyes. I really wanted to but the other problem was she was totally tripped out!! She made Cocker in Woodstock look normal! Walking into walls. Barely standing straight. If she weren't so hopped up, I would have.

BigDawg9711
07-17-18, 13:37
So I hit the track before dawn. One sitting on the side of the library. Long brown hair. White. Body looked OK but face was a mess. Blonde. Her face was a real mess. Must be why we look at night because these were fugly! There was a larger Hispanic woman walking down by PO. I think it was Jessica but had no desire for that. But the winner of the night was this insanely hot white girl. She had a tube top on with a white jacket. Looked like she was clubbing. Midriff was incredible! Then she got to the car. Face was beyond picked. Beautiful blue eyes. I really wanted to but the other problem was she was totally tripped out!! She made Cocker in Woodstock look normal! Walking into walls. Barely standing straight. If she weren't so hopped up, I would have.Drive thru Mon. At noon. Today at noon. Stopped at McD's. Girl approached my window, asking for spare change. Great little body. Tummy shirt. Face looked like a mine field. Gave her a few bucks. Asked her name she took off to ask another car for change. Tall skinny blonde. Monday drive thru Appleton found a Latina, no sale.

Westsideguy89
07-21-18, 07:46
Was out today. One very large blonde. One Black. And Justine (Kayla) is back on the street. Nothing else out there.

HappyGoLucky7
07-23-18, 21:15
Met Izzy, young Mixed SW from Amherst. Sweet lady with 'Poison Ivy' but looked like skin popping. That being said, she was worth your time. Treat her nice.

BigDawg9711
07-28-18, 21:31
Just got home. More LE than people tonight. Did not see one girl. Drive thru at 11:30 this morning saw 4. Crazy. Where's a SW when you need one?

Garthy
07-28-18, 21:45
Met Izzy, young Mixed SW from Amherst. Sweet lady with 'Poison Ivy' but looked like skin popping. That being said, she was worth your time. Treat her nice.I had an hour to kill and went through Holyoke again-- reminiscing or something, as I just can't find it in me any longer to do the SW thing. Did see your girl Izzy and pulled over to chat with her. Nice looking, skinny WSW with a good attitude. Gave her $5 for chatting and she seemed happy.

If it were 10 years ago, I would have gone for it. Reminds of Sarah from Springfield's golden age.

Westsideguy89
08-05-18, 01:03
Was cruising for a little. Saw white Jess. Her ass got big. Saw a HSW. Couple white girls that didn't look good at all. Saw Justine (Kayla from BP). Met with this girl Megan. She was dressed nice like Justine. I think they were together which makes me think the girl may have really been that Shayna since they have doubled before. Looked like her too. Says she just had a baby. Anyways, this woman is not to be trusted at all. Do not front her. I wouldn't. PM me for more info. Seniors only.

Drewonhere
08-07-18, 15:49
Was heading down 91, had to swing thru for the first time, found the spots just fine due to a wise mongers help (thank you). I was REALLY hoping for a sweet little latina (sweet tooth) but saw nothing but civilians on my first pass thru. Finally did see a cute blond, bigger than my usual type, but I didn't want to leave disappointed, especially due to the heat prolly keeping the SW inside. Scooped her, it was Jess, found a nice quiet spot and she wecomed me to her city in fine fashion. Friendly, accommodating, no drama.

Success on my first trip thru. Midmorning, no le sightings, will def scope this out more on future runs south.

HappyGoLucky7
08-19-18, 09:52
2 new WSW in Holyoke. Alicia is dark haired, thin but with saggy belly, great oral for. 3.

A week earlier I met Katie (might have been a different name, can't recall), blond, very nice, new to the area, interestingly also with saggy belly. Great oral for 0. 2.

Garthy
08-19-18, 19:56
2 new WSW in Holyoke. Alicia is dark haired, thin but with saggy belly, great oral for. 3.

A week earlier I met Katie (might have been a different name, can't recall), blond, very nice, new to the area, interestingly also with saggy belly. Great oral for 0. 2.I drove through today and there was a lot going on-- some kind of Hispanic music festival, but girls working everywhere-- also a lot of PD, but I am not sure if they were there for the festival or not.

Definitely better picking than my city of homes.

HappyGoLucky7
08-26-18, 12:45
Met Jackie in Holyoke, walking in the usual areas. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/big-booty-bombshell-ready-for/841286619930.

Pleasant, seemed more down to earth and no signs of DD.

SirRogue58
08-26-18, 18:19
Met Jackie in Holyoke, walking in the usual areas. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/big-booty-bombshell-ready-for/841286619930.

Pleasant, seemed more down to earth and no signs of DD.Wow, she has an extensive menu.

SR.

Figgymoonpwder
08-29-18, 10:30
I was in Holyoke earlier this morning and wasn't looking but spotted her WSW by McD's where I was parked. She was very upbeat and chatty so we went for a stroll. I had other places to be but it worked out nicely, she's got short brown hair kinda messy skinny no real curves anywhere but was super friendly and BBBJCIM was reasonably. 3.

HappyGoLucky7
09-02-18, 21:43
Wow, she has an extensive menu.

SR.Just enjoyed a car date, so can't comment on menu.

Carnelian
09-20-18, 17:51
Anyone seen a sexy red headed latina walking around race / lyman st? I saw her last week wearing short shorts pulled up way high. Watched her ass jiggle around a bit. She had really red hair, like artificial, maybe a wig? Cute face, looked young, maybe 21-25. Pretty short. I stopped on lyman and pretended to text for a min as she walked by, she turned left into an alley and made quick eye contact with me, but I couldn't tell if I was just freaking her out or if she was eyeing me for other reasons. I pulled up and asked if she was alright because I wasn't sure if she was a SW or not (still not sure). She just said yeah and that she was tired, I don't want to be out here catcalling random girls, so I just smiled and drove off. Didn't ask if she wanted a ride. Just wondering if anyone has ever met her or seen her walking around the canals. If you have any info on her let me know, she seemed kinda perfect for my taste.

BigDawg9711
09-22-18, 06:19
Anyone seen a sexy red headed latina walking around race / lyman st? I saw her last week wearing short shorts pulled up way high. Watched her ass jiggle around a bit. She had really red hair, like artificial, maybe a wig? Cute face, looked young, maybe 21-25. Pretty short. I stopped on lyman and pretended to text for a min as she walked by, she turned left into an alley and made quick eye contact with me, but I couldn't tell if I was just freaking her out or if she was eyeing me for other reasons. I pulled up and asked if she was alright because I wasn't sure if she was a SW or not (still not sure). She just said yeah and that she was tired, I don't want to be out here catcalling random girls, so I just smiled and drove off. Didn't ask if she wanted a ride. Just wondering if anyone has ever met her or seen her walking around the canals. If you have any info on her let me know, she seemed kinda perfect for my taste.Very interested.

BigDude71
09-24-18, 06:43
Met Melinda last night drove by twice got the look the second time, there were a lot out last night. Picked her up nice b / small c sized pierced!! Negotiated. 25 for BBBJTC. Her head game was very good, takes direction well and not interested in the jackhammer method, she takes her time. This was a nice time will repeat, have digits but will not give out unless it's ok with her.

Dude.

BigDawg9711
09-24-18, 15:42
Met Melinda last night drove by twice got the look the second time, there were a lot out last night. Picked her up nice b / small c sized pierced!! Negotiated. 25 for BBBJTC. Her head game was very good, takes direction well and not interested in the jackhammer method, she takes her time. This was a nice time will repeat, have digits but will not give out unless it's ok with her.

Dude.She on Appleton?

BigDude71
09-25-18, 06:34
She on Appleton?She's close by.

BigDawg9711
10-10-18, 13:05
Anyone seen any lately? I see zip.

Member #6266
10-11-18, 00:21
Anyone seen any lately? I see zip.I went through Holyoke about three weeks ago. Seemed dead. I ran into a nice girl named Melissa. We talked for a bit. She's was a sweetheart. Hoping I can run into her again soon.

But sadly, I'm asking the same question you are. Hoping things pick up.

RelliK78
10-21-18, 09:39
Anyone seen or have experience with a redhead WSW? Seen her a few times now, at McD's and over on Lyman. Not sure if she's a SW or not but looked interesting.

SirLoin69
11-04-18, 20:43
Has anyone tried this provider?

Her arms look clean, no bruises or needle holes.

http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/looking-for-friends-new-in-tow/988410402181