PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Mantaray
11-21-08, 20:58
I came up on a business trip and was staying south of Boston and decided to try out this club. I went in about 4:00 pm and there were about 30 customers and 20 girls. I was there ten minutes or so and had a couple of girls walk up and grab my package right off the bat. The girls range from 4-8 with some big Amazons. There was a blonde with an awsome body with huge fake tits, but her face was manly. A girl named Rachael came up and we went to a table where she offered to make me cum harder than I have in a long time. She was good looking, intelligent, and very frinedly. I took her up on her offer. It was $10 to get into the nude room, $35 for the private room fee, and I gave her $200 for very good full service with cbj finish.
The club is not bad. The dancing on stage is not good at all but that is not what the girls are there for. The private rooms are small and dirty. There is a sports bar upstairs but I didn't go up. Overall, I had fun and will go back if I make my way up north again.

Scriviner
11-21-08, 21:48
Was in Prov for business and stopped by PP and Balloons. I broke up the reviews. Walked into cheaters in the afternoon and met up with Nirvana. Dirty blond, avg height, nice weight just enough on her to make her curvy and a nice natural rack. She was really cute, but that's where it ended. She offered "everything" for $2 + house. Get back there and starts with cbj good but not great. Then upsells me $1 for fs. I was mad, but negotiated to. 5 she did CG and then RCG was good but the upsell still was in my mind and she didn't get the job done. I asked for HJ to finish and she did a half hearted HJ for about 30 seconds and then just gave up before the knock on the door. Left very unhappy. It was my first time at Cheaters and I doubt I'll go back.

Scriviner
11-21-08, 22:10
Thought I would check out Balloons after my experience at cheaters. I did go to Central Health after the PP debacle and saw Connie, was happy see review in that forum. So I go into Balloons and I liked it. Small room one stage with a half hearted dancer up there but it keeps you from blowing your money on booze. Some of the girls were drunk or high, but some were cute but the average look rating was lower than PP. Got a lap dance from Michelle. She's a brunette, tall, ok rack, pretty face. Went to the VIP and asked for a BJ. $1. 5. She started with a cbj and then removed it for a BBBJ but asked me to tell her if I was close. Technique was good, not mindblowing but nice and relaxing. Could not tell a whole lot of difference between her cbj and BBBJ She could tell the end was near so cover went back on and popped. She cleaned me up and our time wasn't up. We chatted a bit while she gave me (I know, weird) a hand massage, her idea. In the end she was very sweet and if I was in town longer I would have tried to get her number so we could meet up outside of the club. Probably more expensive than others but I had a good time.

Bubba261
11-21-08, 22:29
My editorial comments added….I love the repeated references to “minefield”, “pirahnas”, and the “holding my head down”

This may be a long post, but hopefully some of you will get a chuckle at my expense!

no fear, we’ve all been through it.

I will start off by saying that I have and do continue to read much of this forum to learn as much as I can before asking stupid questions here. With that being said I will be asking a couple of "stupid" questions I hope someone will help me with answers without the obligatory "RTFF" comment.

After many many years (15-20) of not being in the Strip club scene I decided today would be my day to re-explore the PP. I have been reading alot here trying to get a clue as to what to expect and who to search out once I was there.

The PP is not your daddy’s strip club!

First I want to say man how things have changed. The anology I read earlier of the Seaguls and breadcrumb do not start to explain what the inexperienced soul is in for once you go through the gates of hell! I went there today just after noon time, walked through the double doors and immediately lost all my eyesite due to the darkness within, . It literally took my pupils 5 minutes to adjust to the dim lighting so that I could see what I was talking to. During that five minutes I was repeatedly groped and asked to go to the back for special services. Once I got a handle on my vision and a drink in my hand I remembered reading I should get close to the stage and use that as somewhat of a defense to wart off the assualt I was going to personally witness.

So with my drink in hand I made my way through the minefield of various bodys and found a seat on the second level overlooking the stage. Immediately I was approached, groped and given the hard sell routine by several women almost all of which were not acceptable to me. Being the nice guy I am I offered them a dollar for a quick 15 second grope and dance and then on to the next. After about 15 minutes and 7-8 girls I needed to refresh my drink so again with my head down I ventured back to the bar.

At the bar I noticed for some reason the girls seemed not as agressive and were letting the guys sit without jumping them so I figured I would sit there just so I could look around without being malled by the pirahna's swimming below. After 15 minutes a somewhat cute, small latin girl sits next to me and says hello. I got her name but instantly forgot because of my defense reflex of trying to keep an eye out for the next attack. 5 minutes into our conversation this girl is rubbing my buddy and pinching my nips whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I like my girls dark to semi dark with nice natural firm breast and a decent body which this girl fit the bill so I figured I would listen to what she had to say. $1. 2 for a BJ in the back plus the typical fees to the house. Hun I like you but not that much, you will have to do way better than that! $1. Plus the house for a really great BJ. No hun still too much I say! She then says "well tell me what you are willing to give", $80 hun and you get totally nude and let me play. Crash and burn baby, "no way she says I am worth more than that she exclaims". Well fine you have a good day hun and off I go.

Great self control, most men would have caved by now

So back down to the stage I go holding my head down looking for the incoming mortar attack and ever so ready to dodge the barrage! Before I even find a seat this tall bleach blonde (tall w/heals) heads me off and immediately pulls out a big set of man mades and pins them to my face. This girl had a very tight body but the huge man made breast kinda turned me off. As she was giving me a facial massage with her tits she starts the hard sell and I mean the hard sell. This girl was a pro and knew exactly what to say to get me to cough up and agree to the back room. "Honey, I will give you the best BBBJ and then I love to ride cowgirl to completion in my pussy, I am so horny and wet and no one has taken back there yet"! On and on till my little head was screaming to get on with it allready!

I thought I read here that it was $10 for the ticket and $35 for the booth but I could of sworn I gave $20 to the guy for the room and he gave me $10 back and I did the same to the bartender! Maybe I am wrong and my big head was totally dislodged!

Anyways, we take the room to the far right corner and she starts her routine. After a couple minutes of a nude lapdance and her telling me not to twist her nipples and not to touch her coozy she gets off and takes Mr. Johnson and starts a HJ. HJ was very good but immediately I could tell that she was intent on having me furnish the goods without anything more than a HJ. Couple more minutes and I mention to her to move down and give me some of that BJ she was telling me about.

She does respond, but I notice she only spit on my buddy and was still stroking him. Now I am getting very close to popping the top, the wet HJ was very good but it was not what I paid for. Again I urge her to move on to the main show only to fail again as she moves down a bit closer and applies more lube/spit and quickens the pace of the HJ. Now I am doing everything I can do to hold off the fountain of truth and she obviously has the same determination in getting me to blow with just a HJ.

Well Mr Happy finally couldn't hold any longer and gave up his venom which she nicely laid all over my belly! I know go ahead and laugh your asses off at this dumb ass! Here I am sitting on this filthy couch with the goods all over my belly and not a stray peice of toilet paper to wipe down. To make things worse (another dumb ass move) I gave her the $100 before we started because she said that is the way it is done! Before I knew it she was gone and I was left trying to figure a way to get to the mens room to get most of the goods out of my shorts!

I wish I had remebered this girls name so I could let all know to steer clear, but again I am an idiot. She stood maybe 5'6" Bleach blond hair just below her shoulders D-Cup man made boobs and a very sweet ass, she was one of the nicer looking girls in the place.

That would be Stevie! Not a bad looking blond with HUGE manmades and the spit on the cock routine. With all the dicks she probably had in her mouth already that day and over the years, I always got nervous when she spit on me.

One thing I did notice was the overabundance of fat, ugly and broderline SW type girls roaming about. I would say out of the 15-20 girls I saw there were maybe 3-5 that I would consider to be somewhat pretty, the rest were a group of trolls I would be hard pressed to give much more than a SW type. Don't get me wrong I gladly give anyone of the trolls $50-$70 for a FS adventure, but in a SC enviroment I expect a little better quality than what I saw there. I can spend a half hour with most of the better CL girls and pay tops $150 for a great half hour adventure why would I want to pay $100 or better for 10-15 minutes with a very average girl at the PP?

O. K. So I know feel totally stupid, violated and taken advantage of and marked as an easy kill to all the vultures within the PP! I wll return though and next time I will not be so I'll prepared.

I do have a couple questions though and would appreciate some help from the strip club gods.

1.) Do you guys bring your own supplies? Condom, paper towels etc.

Not a bad idea, I usually grab a bunch of bar napkins each time I get my drinks. Most girls carry something themselves, but some don’t. One I know (name escapes me, check my earlier posts here) even puts a condom on you before she starts the HJ or BJ. Has two effects – allows you to last longer and keeps everything neat and tidy (and also would avoid the “Stevie” concern about spit!) She also uses Purell before and after. A clean freak, but well worth it to me.

It only occurred to me afterwards that this girl had no pocketbook or anything she could carry the "Supplies of the trade", so even if I was to get to the promised land I would have been going BBFS, something I wouldn't engage in anyways and I am sure she had no intention of giving? Also it would have been nice to have something more than my shorts to clean up the goods with!

2.) Do you guys only give tip after services rendered and do the girls willingly accept this method of payment?

Almost all ask for the tip before anything starts. A gamble, but if you go enough to learn about some dancers, you can minimize the risk.

I have read some comments about cleanliness of this place and fully agree that you want to take a scalding steambath and a powerwash afterwards to get the thought of what might be on the couches off you! Do you guys put an artical of clothing, paper towel or something beneath you so your ass isn't sitting flat on the couch where hundreds of others have been passing there genes along!

I keep handy wipes and a change of clothing INCLUDING underwear, in the car – do the cleanup and change at the first rest stop I see.

Funniest thing is, and I don't know why, but I do want to go back and experience this place again with a better understanding of how things work. I have been so accustomed to getting the AMP experience (shooting fish in a barrel) where I know exactly what I am going to get before I ever step in the door, I think the idea of the "wild west every man for himself" at the PP brings out the caveman in me!

So go ahead and laugh at this and then please help me out so I am not such a mark for the girls on my next visit!

Once again, great post and nothing you’ve said or asked hasn’t been experienced by many others here. You’ve passed your induction test – welcome to the fraternity!

Well Hung
11-22-08, 08:01
Muffythediver's recent report was excellent. I recall a trip to the booth with the tall blonde with bolt-ons that was a total scam. After negotiations reached for fs at .1, we started to get comfy. She made an clumsy attempt to apply the cover, conveniently dropping it unwrapped on the floor. She was surprised when i produced a second one which she also let fall on the floor.
Ooops, sorry time over, thanks for nothing except allowing me to waste my money. Never again.

Phat Bastard
11-22-08, 09:42
Was in Prov for business and stopped by PP and Balloons. I broke up the reviews. Walked into cheaters in the afternoon and met up with Nirvana. Dirty blond, avg height, nice weight just enough on her to make her curvy and a nice natural rack. She was really cute, but that's where it ended. She offered "everything" for $2 + house. Get back there and starts with cbj good but not great. Then upsells me $1 for fs. I was mad, but negotiated to. 5 she did CG and then RCG was good but the upsell still was in my mind and she didn't get the job done. I asked for HJ to finish and she did a half hearted HJ for about 30 seconds and then just gave up before the knock on the door. Left very unhappy. It was my first time at Cheaters and I doubt I'll go back.

Go back.

You have every reason to be mad. Not just mad but seriously pissed off. She should deliver, especially for that kind of money. Getting your moneys worth in Cheaters is all about the girl and quite frankly some of the girls are cunts that will rip you off and some aren't. The first bad sign was that it was Nirvana. Too many of the hot ones think they're doing YOU a favor by letting you pay $200 for 15 minutes of their time. The second was the price. If she's asking for two hundred find someone else. If she's asking for 150 negotiate her down to 100. If she won't negotiate don't neccessarily find someone else but put her on hold and hang out for a while and weigh the other offers as they come by.

Scroll through the thread and you'll see who to avoid and who to have fun with.

Viejo
11-22-08, 17:01
For those who experience Cheaters for the first time and are repulsed by its special ambiance: PB is right - go back. Your approach to any strip club has be strategic, and it takes time to determine if a particular venue is going to produce what you want of it. You have to remember that it's not the club that provides the excitement - it's the women.

If your objective is maximum mileage, then you have to be prepared to spend enough time in a club to see if you will run across someone who will make it worthwhile to hang out in a place like Pink Purgatory. If, after sufficient time to find one or more gems among the charcoal briquets, nothing appears, then avoid the place - but revisit periodically because dancers migrate all the time.

Consider this: if you have ever cruised the street scene, think about all the time and gasoline you have expended (not to mention the risks associated with the streets these days) looking for the holy grail there - an SW who delivers a truly exciting experience. Now ask yourself how many of them you have found. Not many, yes? In the Providence strip club scene it's a sure bet that you will find several dancers who can get your blood flowing in the right direction.

Every club may have one or more women you will enjoy, and once you find them, you will spend your time more productively. There are guys on this forum who have accomplished this. With time and experience, you can learn how to play the dancers just as they try to play you - you will evolve tactics that make your strategy a success.

Believe it or not - Cheaters has a few gems, most of whom work dayshifts. Even though the place is the Deadwood of strip clubs, there's fun to be found there.

Bubba261
11-22-08, 17:18
I usually grab a bunch of bar napkins each time I get my drinks. Most girls carry something themselves, but some don’t. One I know (name escapes me, check my earlier posts here) even puts a condom on you before she starts the HJ or BJ. Has two effects – allows you to last longer and keeps everything neat and tidy (and also would avoid the “Stevie” concern about spit!) She also uses Purell before and after. A clean freak, but well worth it to me.

Destiny, dark haired, very pretty and tight body. But she charges a premium!

Joe Kickass
11-22-08, 20:33
Was in Prov for business and stopped by PP and Balloons. I broke up the reviews. Walked into cheaters in the afternoon and met up with Nirvana. Dirty blond, avg height, nice weight just enough on her to make her curvy and a nice natural rack. She was really cute, but that's where it ended. She offered "everything" for $2 + house. Get back there and starts with cbj good but not great. Then upsells me $1 for fs. I was mad, but negotiated to. 5 she did CG and then RCG was good but the upsell still was in my mind and she didn't get the job done. I asked for HJ to finish and she did a half hearted HJ for about 30 seconds and then just gave up before the knock on the door. Left very unhappy. It was my first time at Cheaters and I doubt I'll go back.I too have been had by Nirvana. She's a pretty girl and gets you thinking with the little head. There are better options though they may not be better in the looks department than Nirvana. But, you can get a great GFE experience with some of the Brazilians that work there.

Kevinm1
11-22-08, 22:04
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Tatianna(sp) petite light skinned black girl? I'm usually not attracted to black women at all but there is something about her that get's my goat so to speak. Does she provide in the booth? She seems nice not "ghettoish" like several of the other girls there especially at night. Anyway thanks for reading and the any info provided.

Chuck L Head
11-23-08, 21:02
So I just left Cheaters after trying Fantasies. A whole bunch of girls made offers and I drunkenly decided on fat, droopy titted Melissa. She gave a bad BJ then a half assed handjob. I finished but only because I fantasized about someone else.

I wouldn't repeat unless it was free.

Joe Kickass
11-24-08, 22:01
Stopped by the old PP this afternoon. I ended up getting a couple of nude dances with Allure. She is a very pretty girl. And the dance was filled with lots of hand roaming. So she offered the booth for a pretty steep price. A Franklin and a Grant for FS. My little head did all the thinking on this one and away I went knowing full well that I was pretty much overpaying.

I was scared she was gonna upsell once we got in the booth but that wasn't the case. The session was excellent. Her blowjob skills are amazing. And the FS was great. It felt like a PSE with a very pretty girl. She's like a diamond in the rough in this place.

MuffyTheDiver
11-26-08, 10:01
Walked in just a bit after 1pm and went directly to the bar for a refreshment. Settled in for a few minutes to adjust my eyesite and see what kind of barrage I was in for.

After about 10 minutes at the bar and not being approached by a single lady I decided to head over to a seat above the stage. There were maybe 15 to 20 girls and maybe 10 guys at best so there was plenty to go around. But still no girls were swooping in. Another few minutes pass and Nirvana comes over and starts with "let's go in the back and fuck" I thought I remembered reading she was pricey and did not come through on promises so I passed. She kept coming back every few minutes seeing if I change my mind almost like she couldn't believe I would refuse without listening to her offer.

Couple more girls came by but none really interested me. Back at the bar Lucy the Dominican comes over for a brief conversation only to be called away to dance on stage. She actually looked a bit promising as I do like darker milf type woman but again remember reading something somewhat negative here about her.

Spent a bit more than an hour there was approached by 5 women all of which did not make the cut and the rest of the girls were celebrating a birthday up at the bar and seemed to be ignoring everybody other than the regulars sitting at the bar!

Good thing was I only dropped 20 bucks, got 5 quick lap dances and 3 drinks. I did see one young brunette who had an amazing set of large nipples on nice natural tits dancing on stage. She was just a little chunky around the mid section and ass but was still very nice looking! She was grabbed quickly by another guy and I had no time left to hang out.

Kevinm1
11-28-08, 22:23
Went to PP today plenty of girls to go around. I wanted to give Tatiana a try but Camila got me as my crippled ass was ascending the stairs. That brazilian girl is one of the true diamonds in that place. Nice gfe in the booth and even after we had finished she stayed with me and let me feel her up. It was funny after the booth Tatiana called over to say what was up, too late love you'll have to wait until my next visit to get a dose of vitamin k. I'd still like the 411 on her though so if anyone has any info on her I'd appreciate it

Little Tony II
11-29-08, 18:44
Went to PP today plenty of girls to go around. I wanted to give Tatiana a try but Camila got me as my crippled ass was ascending the stairs. That brazilian girl is one of the true diamonds in that place. Nice gfe in the booth and even after we had finished she stayed with me and let me feel her up. It was funny after the booth Tatiana called over to say what was up, too late love you'll have to wait until my next visit to get a dose of vitamin k. I'd still like the 411 on her though so if anyone has any info on her I'd appreciate it

If this is the Camilla from last year that has returned...she is one hot chick. I will have to make a special trip just for her. How much $$ did you spend???

Elvisfan906
11-30-08, 00:08
Took a little excursion on Friday to different clubs; 1st went to the Cadillac where it was real busy. Many girls but many many guys. Got approached but didn't see anything outstanding. New thing there seems to be $3.00 for a lap dance cabaret at the table. A girl danced for 20 seconds then asked for 3, I gave her 1.00 and she didn't like it. Beware they want 3 for a lap dance. After that I left and headed for the SD, dead there, very few customers and terrible looking women. Tried SI, similar results so I headed to the PP. They were fairly busy but not as crowded as the Cadillac. Wasn't in the place 5 minutes and got approached. I wasn't ready yet and told her so. About 10 minutes later a new girl named Jessica started talking to me. It was her 3rd day, she originally worked at Alex's in Stoughton. It didn't take her long to get the hang of the place as she was rubbing all the right places. She even offered getting together after work for much more fun. I took her in the back room for 3 dances as she continued to press for a booth. I had a bad vibe and said "no not today." This was about 6pm and she suggested I stick around as she got off work at 9. I decided to leave, something didn't feel right. Too quick, too soon and too pushy for my liking. If anyone out here meets up with her, I would appreciate a report.
Decided to forego Desires and CF.

DaddysLookin
11-30-08, 07:52
Took a little excursion on Friday to different clubs; 1st went to the Cadillac where it was real busy. Many girls but many many guys. Got approached but didn't see anything outstanding. New thing there seems to be $3.00 for a lap dance cabaret at the table. A girl danced for 20 seconds then asked for 3, I gave her 1.00 and she didn't like it. Beware they want 3 for a lap dance. After that I left and headed for the SD, dead there, very few customers and terrible looking women. Tried SI, similar results so I headed to the PP. They were fairly busy but not as crowded as the Cadillac. Wasn't in the place 5 minutes and got approached. I wasn't ready yet and told her so. About 10 minutes later a new girl named Jessica started talking to me. It was her 3rd day, she originally worked at Alex's in Stoughton. It didn't take her long to get the hang of the place as she was rubbing all the right places. She even offered getting together after work for much more fun. I took her in the back room for 3 dances as she continued to press for a booth. I had a bad vibe and said "no not today." This was about 6pm and she suggested I stick around as she got off work at 9. I decided to leave, something didn't feel right. Too quick, too soon and too pushy for my liking. If anyone out here meets up with her, I would appreciate a report.

Decided to forego Desires and CF.Not great for its content, but for its return to the fundamentals, if you get a bad vibe, PASS. This same advice applies to every aspect of mongering life. However, you do have to keep the calendar in mind as well. She is brand new to the area and the 1st of the month is on Monday. Maybe she was overly pushy because she needed to pay rent for a place to live. Who knows, but always follow your gut.

Harmen
11-30-08, 12:54
Elvisfan: Can you describe (age/ethnicity...) the Jessica you met last week? I'm curious if I know her from her former club.

Thanks

Kevinm1
11-30-08, 16:55
I just got back from the pp and I finally had a chance to try out Tatianna. Well she isn't black like I had thought she's cherokee and portugese. Good girl great price and she delivered what she promised. Also noticed a bunch of decent girls in the club sade is working there now as opposed to the caddy, also a girl named Micala who I've never seen until today as well as smokey who is very friendly Allure who I'm not talking to right now and a blond in stockings with a terrific ass. Also the place so the girls where trying harder

Kevinm1
11-30-08, 17:15
I need to add Tatinna has the prettiest pussy I've seen in awhile(allure's is pretty nice as well) nice and pink with nothing haning down doesn't look the slightest bit used up yet. I wonder if she does take out we live one city apart it would be a shame if I had to drive all the way to providence when I could just pay her a visit and give her a vitamin k injection.

Redfox62
11-30-08, 20:57
A report I submitted a few weeks ago about Carla at Desire's and how she had cousin sisters at Cheater's is NOW at Cheater's! She's working daytime Mon thru Thurs.

Just a little background, with Carla while @ Desire's I had two private booth visits with her that resulted in full bi-directional groping and a nice HJ. Carla is a good girl, a Brazilian who speaks very good English, ~25 years old, tall, long straight black hair down to her mid-back, very nice body and shape, nice young perky boobs and perfect teeth.

Anyway, I go to Cheater's on Tuesday around 2:30p looking for Bruna and I see Carla right away. She is sitting at the vantage point catching new prospects entering the club. She comes right over to me and we exchange small talk and she draws me in to sit down. Meanwhile Bruna sees me sitting and comes over without acknowledging Carla and plants one on me right on the lips. Man, these girls are territorial. I included both in a discussion but saw the visual wrestling match between Carla and Bruna.

I decide to dance with Carla in the topless LD area for a couple of songs, with intention to go a round with Bruna. Bruna is very predictable and always guaranteed a fun GFE finish in the topless area. I finish up my two dances with Carla and she asks me if I am leaving, and I said yeah. She walks ahead but keeps looking back, then in comes Bruna for the swoop. We head back to the topless area for the usual (see any prior report on Bruna - that's what we did).

Club is slow, things are tough. You almost feel like a bread-crumb in a flock of starving seagulls in Cheater's sometimes.Is this the same "Carla" that worked at Cheaters a while ago, before moving on to Desires? Cute Brazilian girl, butterfly tattoo on her back?

Been out of the scene for a while,moved away, used to visit her back in the day.Has anything on her menu changed, is GFE, FS now an option, any take out? Let me know, goona be back in the area for a while and would love to visit with her

Redfox62
11-30-08, 21:07
If I recall the waitstaff would also offer something extra at Cheaters as well.

Elvisfan906
12-01-08, 10:55
Harmen, here is the low down on Jessica.

She is definitely a caucasian, no mixed blood, straight blondish, brown hair, maybe 34 B tits. natural and soft and height is hard to judge with those stilettos the girls wear. I'd say about 5'4" and in her late 20's, early 30's with a nice smile and straight white teeth. She said she worked at Alex's for 5 years and loved the poles there but liked the more intimate setting at the PP. She now lives in Pawtucket and was hoping to work 3-4 days a week which would allow her time to do any extracurricular activities. You can read into that what you want. She is working the 3-9 shift. Hope this helps. I never went to Alex's that much so I don't remember her there.

Harmen
12-01-08, 12:38
Elvisfan,

Thanks for your response. I can't figure out who it is from your description, but I appreciate your efforts. Thanks also for a chuckle at the added intimacy reference that Cheaters certainly has over Jessica's old club. Jessica can be credited for high adaptability marks!

Thanks,

HK

InterestedNow
12-02-08, 21:17
Went to CF today around 1:00 for the two for one special - hadn't been there in a looong time. Had read about the 2 for 1 here, and was really expecting to get my fill of high contact lap dances. However, those lap dances end up being sales pitches for more lucrative activities for dancers :)

On walking in, I stopped for a couple of minutes to get my eyes used to the light, and then was immediately approached by a 5'6" (5'9" in heels) Brazilian girl in her early to mid 20s, whose name escapes me. Long dark hair (down well into the middle of her back), B-cups. She immediately grabbed my crotch and tried to get me to take her upstairs for $.3. I refused (politely of course), but settled on a dance down stairs, which turned into that sales pitch (with plenty of contact). After a couple of songs, she offered herself and a friend upstairs for HR for .5 each, and I caved. Her friend (brazilian as well) was a 5, and normally I would not have gone with her friend, but paired together I figured wth. She only charged me ten for the 2 songs, and off we went.

More or less any contact I wanted upstairs, plus the HR. Pretty good experience - I would repeat.

When I came back downstairs, I was approached by tall dirty blonde with A cups and big hips named Elena. She was *very* high pressure, basically begging for me to take her upstairs. I explained that I just came from there, and settled on a regular 2/1 with her downstairs. After one song, she says it's over - i ask her how much I owe her - she says forty. I give her 10 and tell her it's two for one day. She was really interested in what I got for how much from whom, and insists next time I come back it's the champagne room. Definitely money hungry - I'd recommend avoidance.

Total damage $ + .1 + .05 + .1 = $.25.

This place seemed to be less about the stripping and more about the extras. Is PP that much more over the top?

Boston Dynasty
12-02-08, 21:18
When I go to CF I usually hang out with Natasha. She is a Brazillian with a fantastic body & great personality. Looks late twenties, but really mid thirties. She is NOT the Brazillian who has broken english & says " you touch me, I touch you ". Natasha works quite a bit & seems to keep really busy. Anyone else get know or dances from her?

Thanks

Harmen
12-03-08, 11:21
Interestednow,

I bumped into Elena recently and it was all up sell from the beginning. She didn't quit in the middle of my 2 for 1. She has a pretty face, but the constant up sell is why I'll never repeat. Fixed that problem with Angelina. No up sell and I think I was begging her to continue again and again... I believe it's like anyplace else. Spend some time and money and you'll find what you want. Just make sure you eliminate who and what you don't need!

Boston Guy 57
12-03-08, 14:34
This place seemed to be less about the stripping and more about the extras. Is PP that much more over the top?

Yes, PP is much more over the top...believe it or not!

In general you can't go wrong with the Brazilians. You are right of course, the 2 fers are pretty much a sales pitch to go upstairs but if you want any extras you need to go upstairs anyway as it won't generally happen in the regular dance area downstairs.

Elana has been the same high-pressure pain in the ass for many many years...

John Small
12-03-08, 15:35
If I recall the waitstaff would also offer something extra at Cheaters as well.I know a few of the "waitstaff/bartenders" at cheaters and they are certainly no angels by any means, but I've never known any of them giving any extras INSIDE the PP, outside yes. One in particular is fantastic, as my friend and I got the pleasure of enjoying and it didn't cost a cent. She told us some of the waitstaff will charge guys for 'outside' dates. The place is just a money-maker. They all see the $$$$$ and nothing else.

Babe Search
12-03-08, 19:22
Just found this site and joined the "team." I'm looking forward to posting about my next adventure. I haven't been anywhere for about a month. Usually go to CF, CL and PP for strip clubs and Lilys and Pleasant St. for AMPs when I'm out there.

I've been looking for a Brazilian named Brenda who used to work days at CF with her sister. Both wicked hotties. She use to use the line "I touch you, you touch me" as referenced by Boston Dynasty. I always enjoyed my booth time with her as she had a great body and allowed lots of groping. HR only to finsh, however. She worked at CL before CF. Does anyone know if/where she is working lately as I would love to revisit. I can still see her cans bouncing in my face.

I'm not great with the girls names usually (never really cared) but will make an effort to remember for future posts. Look forward to adding to the forum experience.

Dk978
12-04-08, 00:04
When I go to CF I usually hang out with Natasha. She is a Brazillian with a fantastic body & great personality. Looks late twenties, but really mid thirties. She is NOT the Brazillian who has broken english & says " you touch me, I touch you ". Natasha works quite a bit & seems to keep really busy. Anyone else get know or dances from her?

ThanksFunny you should mention her, as I just had my first dance with her the other day. Actually, it was quite a few dances, and the mileage, even in the downstairs open booth, was great. She's definitely a hottie and highly recommended.

Just be sure to be clear upfront on the cost of the dances, since she wanted to charge more than the base rate. I only found out afterwards, but I didn't mind so much because I *really* enjoyed it. And unless she's an incredible actress, she did as well.

(Humm. Now that I think of it, she's probably an incredible actress.)

Boston P A
12-04-08, 12:56
Just found this site and joined the "team."

I've been looking for a Brazilian named Brenda who used to work days at CF with her sister.

Last I knew they were still at CF. Her sister uses the name Jessica. I didn't see them on Monday, but that doesn't prove much.

I did see THREE new Brazilians. (Literally, it was their first day at the club.) All from Massachusetts clubs, and at least two (Luna and Tatianna) well worth your attention.

Strukoutagain
12-04-08, 17:38
Just found out about this site. Been a CL watcher mostly. Can anyone shed some light on what the PP is? I did a search for PVD clubs and did not find any that have those initials. Code for another place or old name for a new place?

Viejo
12-04-08, 20:50
...I did a search for PVD clubs and did not find any that have those initials. Code for another place or old name for a new place?
in this thread with PP or Cheaters as your search parameters and you'll come up with hundreds of posts just full of juicy information.

Little Tony II
12-04-08, 21:36
GO BACK AND READ Post 1033 (that is 4 posts back from yours).

It mixes PP & cheaters in the same post several times.....

PP = cheaters.

Just found out about this site. Been a CL watcher mostly. Can anyone shed some light on what the PP is? I did a search for PVD clubs and did not find any that have those initials. Code for another place or old name for a new place?

Chuck L Head
12-05-08, 07:37
If I recall the waitstaff would also offer something extra at Cheaters as well.Yeah, the bouncers were giving $5.00 handjobs right up until the dancers started giving $100.00 blowjobs.

Riyaker
12-05-08, 09:21
Went to Caddy yesterday afternoon, I was approached by a sweet looking girl while I was sitting in the cabaret area, she asked me if I would like a dance, I said sure, she then said she gets $5 for a cabaret. I said WTF. Are you kidding me. No thanks. She left with an attitude. Next I was approached by a cute asian girl (sorry I forget the name), she sat on my lap, teased and pleased, so I decided to go up with her for a lap dance. When we got up there she said the dance was $40. I said no fucking way. There is a sign right there that states prices of 25 and 35 (for all nude). I told her to take a hike, went back and finished my beer and left. The place was empty, you would think the girls would be a bit more accomodating.

Tomkat4848
12-05-08, 09:27
Because Cheaters is a pink building some posters like to refer to it as PP or Pink Palace. I never could understand why we use code names on the board because it is confusing to some and makes for lousy communications.

Krip214
12-05-08, 15:30
The place was empty, you would think the girls would be a bit more accomodating.I can't count the number of times I've left strip clubs with money still in my pocket for exactly that reason. I've seen girls refuse to lower their price by $20, and then watched them go sit at the bar and sulk for a half-hour. I'm willing to pay $60. But if she can't get $80, then she'd rather have nothing.

There have also been countless nights when I've found myself in clubs (and Fantasies is the worst offender here) where there are maybe a half-dozen elderly or otherwise unattractive dancers, and only one smoking hot girl. But she's not dancing or working the room, she's sitting at the bar for 45 minutes chatting with some college kid who never pulls out a single bill.

Contrary to what you'd expect, many strippers suck at making money.

Elvisfan906
12-05-08, 16:42
Brenda and Jessica switch between days and nights at CF. They originally worked at the Cadillac. Just to add my .2 about the Caddy, I recently did a couple of dances with a girl upstairs and she wanted 60 for them. I said they were 25 each not 30 she said yes but then there is a house fee of 5 for each song. I said that's on you, gave her the 50 and went downstairs. Also, last week I posted that a girl wanted 3 for a 30 second lap dance. I told her no and gave her a buck. She also left with an attitude. Don't let the girls dictate how much you'll give them. They'll all take you for whatever they can.

Toodw
12-05-08, 23:00
I can't count the number of times I've left strip clubs with money still in my pocket for exactly that reason. I've seen girls refuse to lower their price by $20, and then watched them go sit at the bar and sulk for a half-hour. I'm willing to pay $60. But if she can't get $80, then she'd rather have nothing.

There have also been countless nights when I've found myself in clubs (and Fantasies is the worst offender here) where there are maybe a half-dozen elderly or otherwise unattractive dancers, and only one smoking hot girl. But she's not dancing or working the room, she's sitting at the bar for 45 minutes chatting with some college kid who never pulls out a single bill.

Contrary to what you'd expect, many strippers suck at making money.Man you hit the nail on the head.

Redfox62
12-09-08, 19:54
So can any of the previous posters who commented on her prior, provide any info? Is she really back at PP, what is on her menu these days? Any info would help. Going to be in town and would like to visit her.

Noowser3649
12-12-08, 01:28
2 beers - $8 plus $2 tip
Cabaret dance - $2 tip
4 dance tickets - $20
DATY and CBJ - $80

Getting some strange without worrying about the girlfriend finding out - Priceless

Chuck L Head
12-13-08, 07:39
I can't count the number of times I've left strip clubs with money still in my pocket for exactly that reason. I've seen girls refuse to lower their price by $20, and then watched them go sit at the bar and sulk for a half-hour. I'm willing to pay $60. But if she can't get $80, then she'd rather have nothing.

Contrary to what you'd expect, many strippers suck at making money.Oh my God, that's so true. I've had girls offer a price of like 200 or 150 for a booth at Cheaters who turn down my counter-offer then go sit down and not make a cent for longer than we would have been in the booth.

And then there are the ones who don't make money because they don't think long-term, like those who get you to pay for a booth but then rip you off or provide a crappy experience so that you never go in with them again. Sure, they make a quick hundred but they lose out on the hundreds or thousands that a repeat customer could pay.

MuffyTheDiver
12-13-08, 13:46
Stopped by yesterday around 1pm. Walked in and immediately headed to the bar to get a beverage and adjust eyes to the darkness. Grabbed a seat and sat for at least 10 minutes with not one lady swooping in for the kill!

Figured that maybe I would get a bit of attention if I got up and headed over to the seats above the stage. 5 minutes go by and a big titted brunette who looked in her mid thirties comes over and asks if I would like a dance. Sure I say and she begins with rubbing her boobs on my sweater and that's it. I tried to get a feel and she immediately says no way she doesn't allow that. 15 seconds later she says she is done and I can give her the tip now and also asks if I want to go in the back! After her abrupt push off on my advances there was no way I would go in the back with her.

Back to the bar where two scary SW looking girls come up and immediately ask to go in back.

Needless to say I was in and out in under a half hour with 12 dollars spent!

I have been to PP now 3 times in the last month and must say that my oppinion of the place is not good. Maybe I am setting my expectations are way too high! I guess I feel that if I am going to spend 100 to 150 I expect to get more than 10 to 15 minutes in a nasty back room with an average at best girl who is only thinking of getting my money as quick as possible for as little effort as they can muster!

I think there are far better options on CL for the same dollar.I guess I don't get the attraction to the PP.

Undercoverbro
12-13-08, 16:03
Yeah, I can see that the PP is an acquired taste but I still love it. I think the talent for white woman there is pretty bad so if you're not into black or Latina women I'd say you're about out of luck. But if you are...I don't know where else you can choose from about 20 girls, not all are quality of course, but at least there's choice. C list is an option but that's about as hit or miss as Cheaters if you ask me. I was in PP last week and was attacked by quite a few. I hate this thing where everyone thinks they're entitled to a tip for an unsolicited 30 second grind...drop it ladies. I like the sure thing aspect of PP; I've always had good luck with the Dominican and Brazilian population and with a few exceptions the black population too.

Boston Guy 57
12-13-08, 17:23
would go in the back with her.

I have been to PP now 3 times in the last month and must say that my oppinion of the place is not good. Maybe I am setting my expectations are way too high! I guess I feel that if I am going to spend 100 to 150 I expect to get more than 10 to 15 minutes in a nasty back room with an average at best girl who is only thinking of getting my money as quick as possible for as little effort as they can muster!

Well, that's pretty much what the place is all about. It's a streetwalker mentality in there, far from any sort of GFE service.
I don't do CL but I do agree with you that there are better ways to spend your money. Still, once in a while I get an itch that only Susanna or Bruna can scratch...

Joe Kickass
12-14-08, 07:48
I've read tons of reports here and also added a few of my own. There is one thing I've never read about happening at PP that I would be interested in knowing if it takes place. Do you think someone could take two dancers into a booth at PP? Has anyone ever had that?

Boston Guy 57
12-14-08, 11:45
I have taken two girls into the PP booths on more than one occassion. The booth fee is still the same and the ladies fee is, as always, negotiated.

Honestly I don't think the club would care if you took a dancer a monkey and a circus clown in their as long as you pay the booth fee!

I've read tons of reports here and also added a few of my own. There is one thing I've never read about happening at PP that I would be interested in knowing if it takes place. Do you think someone could take two dancers into a booth at PP? Has anyone ever had that?

Boston Larry
12-14-08, 19:18
I was hoping someone could help me out with finding a club that is 18 and older in Providence. My buddies and I want to make a trip out to Providence to experience everything we read about but one of our friends is 20. Are there any clubs in the Providence area that are 18 and older and offer the same kinds of benefits that Cheaters does? Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Hottub
12-15-08, 01:49
I was hoping someone could help me out with finding a club that is 18 and older in Providence. My buddies and I want to make a trip out to Providence to experience everything we read about but one of our friends is 20. Are there any clubs in the Providence area that are 18 and older and offer the same kinds of benefits that Cheaters does? Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.They're called "college". The entrance fee is higher, but the "per-act" fees are low low low.

NY Monger
12-15-08, 08:59
I lack the time and experience in RI that many of you do, but find if you tell strippers you're from out of town, they are much more open on pricing, take out etc. I only go to PP so, ymmv elsewhere.

Joe Kickass
12-15-08, 09:45
There is one club called Balloons that is 18 and over. It's very very small. There's no alcohol. And the few dancers. I've only ever been there once and it wasn't for me. But, I have read posts here where you could find a dancer who will provide something in the private dance area. I guess you just got to go there and ask for yourself. Better yet, drop off your 20 year old buddy at Balloons and head right across the parking lot to Cheaters. Hell, I've been to Cheaters in the afternoons and there is no bouncer at the door. I doubt they would even ID you guys if you went to Cheaters before 6.

I was hoping someone could help me out with finding a club that is 18 and older in Providence. My buddies and I want to make a trip out to Providence to experience everything we read about but one of our friends is 20. Are there any clubs in the Providence area that are 18 and older and offer the same kinds of benefits that Cheaters does? Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Babe Search
12-15-08, 21:52
I was able to get to CF last Thursday to search for Brazilian Brenda. Thanks for the info provided by other posters that she is still working at CF. Figured that a Thursday night would be my best bet since I cannot get out on the weekends and this must be the next best money night for the dancers. I'm guessing. No luck, however. Brenda was not working that night. Decided to stay to check out the action anyway. It was pretty slow at about 10pm. Not very many customers and not all that many dancers. The pickings were pretty slim too. I was approached by a Brazilian named Brianna. Not very attractive and had bad breath. She proposed a lap dance and when I declined (politely of course) she stared at me for a couple of seconds as if I had insulted her. Off she went. The only girl that interested me was a brunette with a beautiful ass, nice fake rack and and ok face. She was making the rounds and spending way too much time with guys that were not ready to spend dough on her. I put her on the clock and gave her fifteen minutes to get to me before I headed out. She made it over to me with a couple of minutes to spare. Very little small talk before the lap dance question comes up. $30 for one and $50 for two. I go for the two. Went to the lap dance area toward the back on the first floor. Ass felt great and I was having fun. Asked if I could touch her boobs. She says no but thanks for asking. This is pretty unusual from my recent experience at the strip clubs. It's pretty much standard now, unlike ten years ago, that all the girls let you grab their ass and boobs. They all usually grab your package at least a little bit nowadays as well. I have to admit that although she gave a pretty enjoyable lap dance I would not repeat because I like lots of groping. I left CF unsatisfied.

I'm driving away debating with myself whether to go to an AMP for a nice release or try another club to find a more full contact experience. I decide to check out CL because I remembered a Latina dancer that I had fun with during the day a few months ago who told me that she usually worked nights. I walked into the club and the place was hopping. Much busier than CF. Bingo. I see my target. She was bouncling around the club sitting on a lot of laps and again spending way too much time with guys that were not taking her upstairs. While I was trying coordinate my position to intercept my prey, I was approached by a lot of very unattractive girls offering lap dances. One older looking but not unattractive brunette/ MILF type (sorry. Can't remember her name but) offered a "behind the curtain lap dance with a guaranteed happy ending for $160. " I actually was tempted but politely declined. I was waiting for my Latina hottie. She finally gets to me and tells me her name is Lexus. Offers lap dance behind the curtain for $240, upstairs couch area for $125, or topless for I think $30. 00 (? ) I opt for the couch area. Should have negotiated but I didn't. Upstairs we go and she gets naked right away. She is short with very long black hair and a killer body IMHO. Great curves in all the right places. Nice natural big boobs. Great ass. She immediately takes off my belt because she is pierced downstairs and didn't want an injury. Starts her dance and she already has me hard. I quickly realize that I have access to all areas and start to take full advantage. Lots of fun. She is eventually on top of me with her boobs in my face and I'm massaging her exit hole. Just filthy but a huge turn on. She then turns around and has her pie inches from my face. I think she would have allowed DATY but not somehting I enjoy with the working girls. She then puts her hands down my pants and starts stroking me. I figured this would be the extent of it but she unbuttoned my pants and let him loose. She actually sat on me and rode the base of my shaft with her pussy. Nice. Although at this point I'm getting nervous with no protection but figured it was ok if she stayed down at the base. She also threw in a little lick on top of the knob here and there. She was all over the place during the dance and I had plenty of opportunity to see and touch everything. She had me so wound up that I stayed on board for a second round. Similiar stuff second time around but this time she brought me to completion. Good experience. Would repeat. The down side was that she got purple lipstick on my white dress shirt. Thankfully, the wife was sleeping when I got home which gave me time to take evasive action. The shirt is still hidden and I need to get rid of it.

Well, that's it for now. I plan to give myself an AMP visit as a Christmas present very soon and will report.

Joe Parkers
12-16-08, 12:13
I've read tons of reports here and also added a few of my own. There is one thing I've never read about happening at PP that I would be interested in knowing if it takes place. Do you think someone could take two dancers into a booth at PP? Has anyone ever had that?Yep, done that...quite an experience though. I have no regrets. Damage $$$50 + the usual 35

Boston Guy 57
12-16-08, 16:54
Brenda and her sister rarely work nights. They do not live near by and hate driving home late at night. They work almost always on Thursday, Friday and Saturday day shifts and are also in quite frequently on other days as well.

Babe Search
12-16-08, 17:07
Thanks Boston Guy 57 for the info on Brazilian Brenda.

I will plan my next visit to CF accordingly.

Viejo
12-17-08, 13:10
Brenda and her sister rarely work nights. They do not live near by and hate driving home late at night. They work almost always on Thursday, Friday and Saturday day shifts and are also in quite frequently on other days as well.
This was their pattern, but recently, the sisters have been working Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights, with an occasional double shift on one of those days.

Boston Guy 57
12-17-08, 14:26
This was their pattern, but recently, the sisters have been working Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights, with an occasional double shift on one of those days.

Thanks for the update Viejo. I haven't seen Brenda since September so my info is a bit outdated. I guess it's time for a visit!

Bubba261
12-17-08, 23:26

An early sign of Brazillians leaving and going back to Brazil is when they start working double shifts. Get your shots in now guys, that could be the case here!

Never saw the sisters, but then most of my visits have been at shift change on Saturday afternoons.

Pa Niceguy
12-18-08, 11:36
Desires has just opened up the new Club Lust. This club reminds me of my days in Amsterdam. Club Lust consists of a number of private rooms (yes private a door that you can shut and just you and the girl are in the room). The rooms are quite nice (plasma TV, couch and nicely designed). With the right girl anything is possible.

The rumor is the owner is going to charge a membership fee and tis fee will give you unlimited access to the club and its rooms. The only fee associated with getting one of these rooms is a bottle of bubbly plus whatever you negotiate with the girl.

I negotiated $250 plus the bubbly she originally wanted $400 but quickly went down and that is for an hour. Everything I wanted was on the menu.

By the way the membership fee starts next year so you can get in now without a membership. Check it out

Some of my favorites Sasha (day girl) Maya (night girl) Alyson (Day Girl)

Dk978
12-19-08, 08:43
Had a great time at CF Tuesday night.

Nina is back from her hiatus, and this a very good thing. Dirty blond shoulder length hair, enhanced (but well done, IMO), with one of the best bodies in the place, she gives wild dances with excellent mileage. With the 2 for 1 special going, I spent my sweet time with her.

I could have let her complete the deed downstairs, but I had another target in mind for the night.

I found Natasha upstairs at the bar and motioned her over from the guy she with whom she was drinking. She finished up with him in a minute (no more $ there, I suppose), made a beeline for me and greeted me warmly.

Our first encounter was downstairs several weeks back, and she hit it out of the park, so to speak. This time I wanted to experience a closed booth with her.

Paid the $30 booth fee + $10 for the door guy (at her request) and off we went. She was most accommodating to all my requests and not a clock watcher in the least. (Perhaps the 10 to the door guy helped with that? ) I gave her an extra tip for her excellent service, which she very much appreciated.

Dropped about $$$ in the club in a little over 2 hours which I consider a lot, but given all the fun, I have to say it was well worth it.

I know some folks have gotten down on this club, but there are gems to be found here. You just have to be patient and invest a bit of time (and $) finding them.

I have a tip for those looking for a particular girl (say the infamous Brenda, whom I have never met, and I have been to this club more times then I would like to admit): Let your fingers do the waking. Before I make the long drive to the club, I like to call ahead and ask if a few of the girls I am interested in are working that night. So far I have had no problem getting accurate information from whoever takes the call, and they don't seem to mind providing it either.

Nfd46
12-19-08, 13:48
Desires has just opened up the new Club Lust. This club reminds me of my days in Amsterdam. Club Lust consists of a number of private rooms (yes private a door that you can shut and just you and the girl are in the room). The rooms are quite nice (plasma TV, couch and nicely designed). With the right girl anything is possible.

The rumor is the owner is going to charge a membership fee and tis fee will give you unlimited access to the club and its rooms. The only fee associated with getting one of these rooms is a bottle of bubbly plus whatever you negotiate with the girl.

I negotiated $250 plus the bubbly she originally wanted $400 but quickly went down and that is for an hour. Everything I wanted was on the menu.

By the way the membership fee starts next year so you can get in now without a membership. Check it out

Some of my favorites Sasha (day girl) Maya (night girl) Alyson (Day Girl)Sounds like you work there or own the place. $250 and a bottle of bubbly(probably $100 or more) seems a lot to expensive.

Can get a full hour not in a strip club on CL for $150 and maybe a shower after. Oh and can bring your $10 bottle of champagne to sip.

Boston Guy 57
12-19-08, 18:14
Well yeah, but this IS the strip club thread so that's what we come here to talk about. I happen to agree with your approach though I shoot a little higher than CL for my dates. That being said, lot's of guys, including myself, often drop hundreds on dancers and VIP rooms. It doesn't mean we are employees, it just means that we enjoy strip clubs and can afford to spend whatever it is that we are spending.

Sounds like you work there or own the place. $250 and a bottle of bubbly(probably $100 or more) seems a lot to expensive.

Can get a full hour not in a strip club on CL for $150 and maybe a shower after. Oh and can bring your $10 bottle of champagne to sip.

Joe Kickass
12-20-08, 12:12
Is it true that there is a new room with a bed for 75 dollars an hour?

MuffyTheDiver
12-20-08, 15:11
Unless they have a washer and dryer right outside the room imagine the condition of the sheets on that bed!

Gives new meaning to the term "hot bunk". Bad enough sitting on the couches, laying on a bed in that place should earn you a purple heart!

Boston Guy 57
12-20-08, 23:06
The $75 would be for the room. You still have to negotiate with the dancer. Most of the girls are getting $100 for fifteen minutes so, even with a generous discount they will be looking to get $250 to $300 for an hour. At that point you can get an appointment with an escort in a hotel room with clean sheets!

Boston Larry
12-21-08, 20:02
Hey can someone please refresh my memory with what CF and CL stand for.

Thanks

Little Tony II
12-22-08, 01:15

Thanks

Read post 1066 for a hint on CF

CL is usually craigs list...

Here is another hint for other clubs names........ http://www.stripclublist.com/y.asp?s=RI

Riyaker
12-22-08, 14:16
Read post 1066 for a hint on CF

CL is usually craigs list...

Here is another hint for othrer clubs names........ http://www.stripclublist.com/y.asp?s=RIJust tell the guy CF is Club Fantasies and CL is Cadilac Lounge.

WHy all the code words and secrecy?

Postman
12-22-08, 14:39

Thanks

CL usually means means Cadillac Lounge in this thread. As Little Tony says it most often means Craig's List on other threads here and around cyberspace.

CF is Fantasies.

Pa Niceguy
12-23-08, 01:42
No I do not work there just wanted to share. If it is not in your budget and you have better options then go for it. I just enjoyed my time and wanted to share. That is what these forums are about but I swear I do not work at a strip club.

Mikeyreallikes
12-23-08, 22:16
Went to the sportsman's inn today and I was pleasantly surprised. I thought that Zoe, Faith and Sammy were cute. Does anyone have experience in the private dance area with any of those lovelies?

Kevinm1
12-24-08, 17:45
Went to the pp today sure was crowded plenty of women to go around as well. Saw Lenore (? ) blonde big ole titties and tatted up did a booth with her awhile ago she upsold so I won't partake again. Spent time with Camilla she is always fun but it pissed off Allure so I gave Allure a call as I left and a text so I could get some otc action from her Fri. I also saw Bruna Tattiana and sade (I think I wanna play with that little latin spinner next time). All in all I had a great time and Merry Christmas to all my fellow mongers.

Doctor Love
12-24-08, 20:23
Yep, done that...quite an experience though. I have no regrets. Damage $$$50 + the usual 35I took a duo in the booth a couple years ago--usual house fee plus 150 for the two of them. FS with both, and BBBJ/CIM finish with one of them. And even more that I won't even post on this board! One of the girls is no longer there, but the other who did CIM is still there at Cheaters--PM me for names and more info if you are interested.

Beachbum
12-28-08, 07:15
In response to question about booth. Have been several times and have enjoyed both covered BJ and BBBJCIM for .60 to .80, plus booth fee. Only complaint is lack of a door on the booths. Girls are generally friendlier than at the PP.

Member #4799
12-28-08, 10:18
No I do not work there just wanted to share. If it is not in your budget and you have better options then go for it. I just enjoyed my time and wanted to share. That is what these forums are about but I swear I do not work at a strip club.

Where is the new club? Any idea what the membership fee is going to be? Same girls as Desire?

Thanks.

Safetyman
12-31-08, 09:21
Where is the new club? Any idea what the membership fee is going to be? Same girls as Desire?

Thanks.Same girls as downstairs, it is just like a VIP area. The rooms have doors, big loveseats and a flat screen, just in case you want to watch tv? Went there for the X-mas party, it the first day for the upstairs to be open. It was also the first day for the girls seeing the rooms upstairs as well. I tried out the loveseat with one of the girls. She just wanted to show me how much fun we could have if I came back. Don’t remember her name (tall blonde thin, big tits), did a normal lap dance with her downstairs. The quality of the girls is incredible compared to SI and PP (my normal locations).

Gianni Versace
01-03-09, 17:52
I have always found the talent at Cheaters to be a bit rough.

In my own opinion there are better options for the money elsewhere.

gv

Socketrocks
01-06-09, 17:36
A quick report on Mickey's, in Cumberland.

Went in at 3:30 PM with a substantial wad of cash to burn through. There were two chunky chicks doing the rounds on the stage, and a couple of other girls chatting with the regulars. I sat down at a table near the stage with the drink I got from the ancient bartender, and was ignored completely by everyone for 25 minutes.

I saw a fat chick with a near double chin take a guy into the booths, she must deliver the goods in the booth because she's not delivering the looks. One fairly attractive girl in pumps caught my eye, but she never so much as looked my way.

I left, total cost was $5. 00 for an overpriced drink.

Krip214
01-06-09, 18:58
Went in at 3:30 PM with a substantial wad of cash to burn through. ... I left, total cost was $5. 00 for an overpriced drink.Ha! Someday I'd like to take a poll to see how many of us have done that exact same thing---walked into a strip club prepared to spend $100+, and left having spent less than $6. I know I've done it. Sometimes it feels like the rule rather than the exception!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Stripping is *potentially* a very lucrative business. But most strippers are terrible at making money.

Vargr
01-06-09, 20:13
A quick report on Mickey's, in Cumberland. Went in at 3:30 PM with a substantial wad of cash to burn through ... I left, total cost was $5. 00 for an overpriced drink.Sounds like two of my last three visits to Desire, except the girls at Desire are mostly attractive. Also, Desire smells better than PP...

Little Tony II
01-06-09, 21:34
Gianni... Please supply us with your opinion of the better options! This board is about SHARING, not just complaining..

Tony

I have always found the talent at Cheaters to be a bit rough.

In my own opinion there are better options for the money elsewhere.

gv

Joe Parkers
01-07-09, 00:42
I went to cheaters last Saturday. I spent about an hour saying no to a bunch of girls offering all kind of things in the booth. I was about to leave when I spot "Tender", new blood at cheaters. Well she said she is been there for a 4 months. Great gal, Had a great time in the Booth, she deliver in the booth.

Recommended.

Play is safe guys.

Joe Parkers
01-07-09, 00:56
I went to cheaters last Saturday. I spent about an hour saying no to a bunch of girls offering all kind of things in the booth. I was about to leave when I spot "Tender", new blood at cheaters. Well she said she is been there for a 4 months. Great gal, Had a great time in the Booth, she deliver in the booth.

Recommended.

Play it safe guys.

MuffyTheDiver
01-07-09, 07:57
Thats too funny, I can actually say the same for PP! The last two times I have been there I have left within 30 minutes with very little spent.

Mickey's...There's a name you don't hear often on here. Last time I was there which was many years ago they were called the "Valley View Pub". About the same talent then as you have now. The only thing that stuck with me was one persistant dancer who must have been close to her mid 40's with a huge butt and belly covered in stretch marks and the cottage cheese cellulete (sp?) and the flattest droopiest tits you ever saw with the Natural Geographics type nipples! This was a bachelors party so all the guys paid her off to keep dancing for the bachelor...he ended up getting sick and we left. To this day I still LMAO remembering how funny it was to see his face half cocked telling this lady she was making him sick!

Speaking of the old days does anyone remember the Pepermint Lounge which was a Strip Club located next street over from Atwells on Fed Hill? The things me and my buddies did back in the day there.........

A quick report on Mickey's, in Cumberland.

Went in at 3:30 PM with a substantial wad of cash to burn through. There were two chunky chicks doing the rounds on the stage, and a couple of other girls chatting with the regulars. I sat down at a table near the stage with the drink I got from the ancient bartender, and was ignored completely by everyone for 25 minutes.

I saw a fat chick with a near double chin take a guy into the booths, she must deliver the goods in the booth because she's not delivering the looks. One fairly attractive girl in pumps caught my eye, but she never so much as looked my way.

I left, total cost was $5. 00 for an overpriced drink.

Discodave
01-07-09, 17:01
Thats too funny, I can actually say the same for PP! The last two times I have been there I have left within 30 minutes with very little spent.

Mickey's...There's a name you don't hear often on here. Last time I was there which was many years ago they were called the "Valley View Pub". About the same talent then as you have now. The only thing that stuck with me was one persistant dancer who must have been close to her mid 40's with a huge butt and belly covered in stretch marks and the cottage cheese cellulete (sp?) and the flattest droopiest tits you ever saw with the Natural Geographics type nipples! This was a bachelors party so all the guys paid her off to keep dancing for the bachelor...he ended up getting sick and we left. To this day I still LMAO remembering how funny it was to see his face half cocked telling this lady she was making him sick!

Speaking of the old days does anyone remember the Pepermint Lounge which was a Strip Club located next street over from Atwells on Fed Hill? The things me and my buddies did back in the day there.........I remember the Peppermint, it was on Broadway just up from the highway. It was a small place with one stage and the girls werent very attractive. There were no extras back then, not here anyway. I remember on Westminster St. A place called Hawks Lounge where the girls were very friendly. It was my favorite place back in the day before it got shut down for dealing drugs. From the right girl you could get a BBBJ in the back room where the pool table was. Anyone else remember Hawks?

Tp1701
01-07-09, 17:30
As long as we're being nostalgic, who remembers Hawk's Lounge? I went there with a bachelor's party when I was 19. I thought there was going to be a knife fight or drug bust.

RickyRicardo
01-07-09, 18:01
Just got back from the PP. 3 mins in small brunette walks up to me grabs my junk and says wanna bj? She stunk like piss and I just had to leave. Made my way over to Lily's but the plot was packed. Self service tonight.

Meeso Horny
01-07-09, 23:33
As long as we're being nostalgic, who remembers Hawk's Lounge? I went there with a bachelor's party when I was 19. I thought there was going to be a knife fight or drug bust.

Playhouse '85........

Gansett
01-08-09, 09:24
Anyone else remember it? A true house of ill repute.

My cousin was a bouncer at the Sportsman when it first opened, good times. His brothers bachlor party was held there afterhours, GREAT time!!

Elvisfan906
01-08-09, 13:48
Since we are waxing about old times, how about Cherry's? Some nights you were lucky to leave there with everything still intact. Remember the old Fantasy's before they moved, long flight of stairs to go upstairs!!!!

Gansett
01-08-09, 14:01
Returning from a Pats game years ago we stopped in there. place had recently had a fire, 2x6 boards on the floor so you didn't walk in water. kerosene torpedo heater blasting away. Stink and burned your eyes. Buddy fell in love with this nasty looking black dancer, and I mean nasty. One of her spot bandaids on her azz fell into another guys drink, we didn't tell him. First guy was DFK her while he had his finger inserted, she was laying on the bar.
It was absolutely disgusting but what a great time! Oh, we told the guy about the pus filled bandaid on the way home, he puked.

What a great time that night was!!!

Mowog
01-08-09, 15:54
If my memory serves me it was a hotel across the street from what is now the LEO store.

Boston Guy 57
01-08-09, 21:22
Since we are waxing about old times, how about Cherry's? Some nights you were lucky to leave there with everything still intact. Remember the old Fantasy's before they moved, long flight of stairs to go upstairs!!!!

Nothing will ever replace the original "pit" at the old Fantasies. The first contact dance I ever got was a two dollar cabaret dance in the pit. The girl did a head stand in my lap and wound up with her pussy in my face and her legs wrapped around my neck. All this for two bucks!

That upstairs nude room was quite a trip. Very crowded. Some nights the only way to get in was if you were taking a dancer up there for a VIP room.

Gansett
01-09-09, 09:12
If my memory serves me it was a hotel across the street from what is now the LEO store.

Right you are. The bar was something else, girls wandering around braless in shorty see thru nighties, panties were optional. Not unusual to see, or get, a hj sitting at the bar. Or to see, or get, a bj when a girl went under a table. IIRC rooms were 5 bucks an hour. Add another 2 bucks if you wanted clean sheets!

Guess I have more club experience than I thought,,,

Little Tony II
01-09-09, 09:24
Gansett... yup... we are all showing a little grey around the edges!!

Guess I have more club experience than I thought,,,

Viejo
01-09-09, 11:19
...Remember the old Fantasy's before they moved, long flight of stairs to go upstairs!!!!
...of you remember those stairs before Frank DeLuca built the straight staircase? Remember the narrow spiral stairs that were nearly a deathtrap when the feces hit the fan in the nude room? God help you if you were on the way up when a bouncer launched a projectile body down those stairs!

MuffyTheDiver
01-10-09, 08:53
"God help you" if you were on your way down those stairs too!

...of you remember those stairs before Frank DeLuca built the straight staircase? Remember the narrow spiral stairs that were nearly a deathtrap when the feces hit the fan in the nude room? God help you if you were on the way up when a bouncer launched a projectile body down those stairs!

Wamm Bamm
01-10-09, 12:28
I remember when it was on the corner of Empire & Washington.
Cozy and always fine looking honeys.
I guess nothing happens there on Chalkstone either. Haven't been there in awhile but always had the top crop in mho.
Never see any juicy reports. Unless it is kept a secret by the few.

Ahhh, I'm sure many remember the Combat Zone. Many wild times there. Of course you needed to travel in groups.. lol

Krip214
01-13-09, 10:50
Visited K2U in Woonsocket last night. Same thing that's been talked about before here. There were 5 girls working: 1 dancing, 1 eating at the bar, and the other 3 sitting together at a table chatting. Two were hot, a younger brunette and a tall blonde, but they just rotated between the stage (for $1s) and their little table (for $0). Bunch of guys in the room, I was there for about an hour but nobody was approached for a dance.

Went to Sportsman from there, got a nice private with Faith after she finished shooting pool.

MuffyTheDiver
01-13-09, 21:05
I didn't even know K2 was still open! I thought they closed down long ago....Shows how much I know! Now I know to stay away! Thanks for the report......

Visited K2U in Woonsocket last night. Same thing that's been talked about before here. There were 5 girls working: 1 dancing, 1 eating at the bar, and the other 3 sitting together at a table chatting. Two were hot, a younger brunette and a tall blonde, but they just rotated between the stage (for $1s) and their little table (for $0). Bunch of guys in the room, I was there for about an hour but nobody was approached for a dance.

Went to Sportsman from there, got a nice private with Faith after she finished shooting pool.

Screamfan
01-14-09, 21:03
Recently went to Cheaters, around 6 p.m. Place was slow: way more girls than guys, so the girls were pretty hungry. I gotta say, I'm not so into them coming up and trying to get me in the back room, partly because I'm not sure how to get rid of them nicely, and partly because some of them are so freaking ugly that I don't want them that close to me! I'm getting over it, though...

Stayed for a bit to look the scene over, telling the girls I'm just warming up. Kept my eye on Melissa. Yeah, she's kinda fat and has droopy boobs, but I'm a big fan of that body type. So after chatting with her for a bit, and because she was the only one who really peaked my fancy, I agreed to a back room visit. No fs, and CBJ, which isn't very good, for $. On the other hand, I did enjoy playing with her boobs and pussy (she wouldn't take her bottoms off, but I slipped my hand in), and she did bring lots of tissues and a spray for clean up. One complaint is that she wasn't that obliging about getting into a position where I could grope more easily, but she wasn't resisting either. The other complaint is just that the booths are so small, and you're trying so hard to avoid skin contact with the couch, that it's hard to be comfortable.

Hung out a while longer as I had time to kill. Upstairs, there were virtually no guys, so the girls didn't bother to dance. They just sat on the stage topless until their "set" was done. One (can't quite remember her name--something like Latte) came up: somewhat cute, young, thin. Much smaller boobs than I'm into. But she was sweet, managed to carry on something like a conversation before trying to hook me, and I was swayed when she started grinding her crotch against my leg. But what really got me interested was when she pulled her g-string down a bit for me to stick a buck in, and I saw that she was a bit fuzzy, not smooth shaved like the other girls. I'm a fan of that, so I took her in the back for a nude dance. I had fun playing with her pussy (though she said I couldn't put my fingers inside unless we went in the booth) and feeling her up, but was already pretty bored half-way through the dance, so I passed on any further extras.

Decided to hang out a bit more and checked out this other girl whose name escapes me; any of you know who I'm talking about? She's a bit chubby, slightly dark skinned (but no accent, so she's definitely not foreign), and huge, huge natural boobs. I didn't like her earlier because with her top on, her boobs looked freakish and disproportionate. But when she was naked on stage and her boobs were hanging a bit instead of being held up in front of her by wires, they looked much more proportional, with great nipples. I played with them for a bit: for boobs that big, they were very firm and heavy. Definitely would love to come back for those. I considered trying a booth with her later, but she was chatting with some other guys, and I decided I'd had enough for one visit.

Ray G
01-14-09, 23:14
Scream Fan, the work sched at Cheaters is 1st shift 11:30 to 6:30. The second shift is on from 3:00 to 9:00. So, what you have is an overlap of 3 hours. This is the time when the most girls are on, although the same happens with the next shift change. Also it's the time when you will have the most pimps in the joint. Me, (Over 50) prefer to go during the day shift. The girls seem nicer and I don't have to watch my back as much.

Socketrocks
01-15-09, 00:38
Stopped in on Sunday night (1-11-09) at 10: 30 or so and the place was dead. One girl at the bar, so I bought her a beer, and we talked a bit. She was skinny, in her thirties, with a nice body and a butter face. She pushed for a booth, but I resisted, so she ground her knees into my crotch as we talked, and I slipped her a few bucks.

Monday night, same time, not as dead. I ended up downstairs with a skinny redhead (Amber? ) getting a handjob for $30. As she stroked me I played with her tits. Very nice.

Safetyman
01-15-09, 17:41
They finally have put some money into the club. They just redid the downstairs, and even put in some new chairs. It looks and smells better. They even put trash cans in the rooms, which was needed.

Went there Tuesday night, they need to get some new girls. But went downstairs with one girl, black hair, chubby, cute face but not my type. I didn’t have much of a section to choose from. Did get a very nice HJ, some Russian, gave her 60 for everything.

Screamfan
01-16-09, 05:01
It was pretty late, so I went to Balloons (since its open til 5 a. M.). Waste of time. I'd struck gold last time I was there, but that was about five months ago, and I'm realizing that really I'd just gotten lucky. This time:

The girl dancing on stage is cute, tiny, and has a pierced clit. But when she approaches me after, she tells me the private room is $$, "as long as what we do stays between us, because I do things that the other girls don't. " Now I'm pretty sure anyone with a line like that has to suck--and not in a good way. So I decline.

Next one comes up with "Actions speak louder than words, and I guarantee that you'll have a better time with me than with any other girl here. " Uh. But those are just words! And it's not like it's a money back guarantee or anything.

A few more approach but I'm not into them at all. Then there's a girl I kind of like on stage: a bit chubby with pointy boobs. I get a dance with her in the back. She tries rubbing (with everything but her hand), but ends up hitting you instead, which isn't so great. And when I try to play with her boobs, she moves my hands away. After, she asks if I want to get a private room with her: "We'll have more fun. " I ask: "How much more fun? " "You have to imagine it, " she says, "I'm a lady, so I can't give details. " Says that it's illegal for her to say any more. But I'm definitely not giving her $$ up front without any details, especially given the inadequacy of that dance.

Can't see a good reason to go to Balloons over PP, except that it's open way later and the private rooms (which cost $50) have actual doors with locks on them. But the girls have way too much attitude and are convinced that they're special and twice as expensive as at PP. Well, they look the same to me.

Roamer
01-16-09, 10:36
Visited the PP on Wed around 4:00. I thought it was closed based on the number of cars in the parking lot. Inside the girls must have out numbered the guys 3 to 1. They were on my sharks with blood in the water when I walked in. I really wanted to only have a couple of beers and take in the view which obviously pissed allot of them off. However, I ended up spending some time at the bar with Darien. She is a little on the heavy side but with nice cans. She intimated a number of times that a good time could be had in the booths but I wasn't in the mood which she was fine with.

Anybody have any info on her should I return?

Elvisfan906
01-16-09, 23:10
I went to the PP on Wed afternoon about 3. As reported, very dead there, counted at least 15 girls and only 5 or 6 guys. Was immediately approached by Joe K's favorite girl, Rafaela, but I blew her off quickly. Talked to Suzana for a few minutes about a new Brazilian girl starting there in 2-3 weeks. Her name was Iliena and she worked at the Squire in Revere years ago. Went back to Sao Paulo but is coming back in February. 8-10 years ago she was hot. Time will tell if she still is. She'd be at least 48-50 now!
Eventually left and went to the Caddy. met up with Luana, another old "friend." Place was a little busier than the PP but not much. Lots of girls but maybe 10-12 guys. Finally went upstairs with Luana and she definitely satisfied me. She has gained some weight the last 2 years but she still looks good to me, great smile and great booth skills.
Afterwards, talked some more with her and then left. Don't know why I even bother with the PP. The girls at the caddy are better. As a side note, Luana told me Brenda and Bruna, the 2 sisters with the bolt ons, have gone back to Brazil.

Viejo
01-17-09, 01:48
...As a side note, Luana told me Brenda and Bruna, the 2 sisters with the bolt ons, have gone back to Brazil.
...unless they have left for Brazil since last Monday night. They have been working at Fantasies Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights for a few months.

Phat Bastard
01-17-09, 09:39
Visited the PP on Wed around 4:00. I thought it was closed based on the number of cars in the parking lot. Inside the girls must have out numbered the guys 3 to 1. They were on my sharks with blood in the water when I walked in. I really wanted to only have a couple of beers and take in the view which obviously pissed allot of them off. However, I ended up spending some time at the bar with Darien. She is a little on the heavy side but with nice cans. She intimated a number of times that a good time could be had in the booths but I wasn't in the mood which she was fine with.

Anybody have any info on her should I return?

Good thing you didn't go into the booth with Darrien. She talks a good game but her booth performance is abysmal. She acts like blowing/jerking you for $100+ is a charitable act. Good boobs though.

Gansett
01-17-09, 12:58
PB,
Clear your pm's.

Joe Kickass
01-18-09, 01:02
I went to the PP on Wed afternoon about 3. As reported, very dead there, counted at least 15 girls and only 5 or 6 guys. Was immediately approached by Joe K's favorite girl, Rafaela, but I blew her off quickly.

Rafaela wasn't around during my last two visits to PP. I thought she had finally gone for good. It sucks to read that she is still there. I regret ever going into a booth with her. Now I immediately get approached, haggled, and stalked the entire time I'm at PP if she's working. I'd like to warn everyone to think twice before going into a booth with her. She does deliver but it comes with a price on your next visit. She will never ever leave you alone.

Elvisfan906
01-18-09, 13:48
As I was leaving the PP last week, she grabbed a guy just walking in and was definitely working on him by the 2 stairs as you go in. Thought it might have been you, Joe. It was great to get out of there without her jumping me and having to explain why I was leaving without even giving her a back room dance. Joe is right, a booth with her is great but it comes at a high price. For some reason she does have a good memory and doesn't forget.

Phat Bastard
01-18-09, 15:26
PB,
Clear your pm's.

Ah shit....sorry about that....

Daszear
01-19-09, 06:15
I have been a patron of this club for sometime due to the decline in quality on the CL and the skyward prices low mileage at other clubs. Basically, What you see is what you get virtual meat market. I visit mostly on weekends where I have found good values on the booth and takeout. This mostly depends on how business is that particular night and the connection made between the dancer.

The entertainment value can't be understated due to the happening in the club can be quite amusing from time to time. I listen to the different "sales pitches" on why I should choose a particular dancer to fulfill my desires and fantasies in 15 minutes or less.

Not a place to bring a client you are trying to impress to get a contract save that for the elegance of something like the foxy lady, but where you bring your buddy who has a hard time getting laid.

Diamonds in rough do exist in this club buying the girl of interest a drink along with a few minutes conversation you pretty much can tell what you are in for.

The true sweethearts I have found are as follows

Stacy polite soft spoken curvy woman who is a joy to talk to and delivers an experience that will make a repeat visit warrantied not a hard body is thick in the right places

Tender soft creamy skin with a very nice backside very flirty with a tiny voice. Take your vitamins she is a sex kitten

Nya dark chocalate can be moody at time but if you click with her you are in for a wild time one time with her is not quite enough. Can be very friendly and personable when she wants to be the key is catching her in a pleasant mood and clicking

Sade very nice things come in small packages bedroom eyes and a squirter loud sex gets very wet. Latina heat mainly a daytime dancer lucked out on a night she stuck around later

Amaya young and quite the hustler very pretty but very business like. Quite a few restriction she is in charge one position. To her credit one of the tightest, young with great legs

I have a few still on my to do list but that is for another day.

Sax Max
01-19-09, 22:39
Anyone know if Celeste is still around? She's a dark-skinned, pretty black girl with big bolt-ons and a Caribbean accent. Honestly it was a couple years ago when I last saw her but haven't been back to Cheaters in all that time.

DaddysLookin
01-20-09, 08:34
I have been a patron of this club for sometime due to the decline in quality on the CL and the skyward prices low mileage at other clubs.I have no idea where you have been nor the time put in these clubs, but, the general quality on CL has been fine as of yet. You have to be selective and there are many fine escorts discussed in this forum. They are all in the general rate of $100 for 30 mins. I doubt you are getting that level at the PP for a C-note.

To me, the only advantage to the PP is the "meat market" effect you describe. Combining that with higher prices, limited time and being hit upon by a lot of, what some would call, undesirable women more than offsets the meat market. You are better off these days with a carefully selected CL escort.

Daszear
01-20-09, 12:31
i have traveled the US and Canada i usually make my contributions on TER. Specifically i was referring to providers Rhode Island as it relates to my overall tastes. I generally prefer to get take out from cheaters and based upon your ability to come to an arrangement determines the duration and price.

I have found not living in Rhode Island it is a situation of convience. I would say i have been on the strip club and CL scene for a few years. I prefer younger women with certain body types which has been harder to hook up with over the last few months. With the exception of 2 ladies Allyson and Strawberry. Most that have been on my CL radar have been very unreachable examples courtney most recent posting is in nh http://nh.craigslist.org/ers/984804163.html hasnt posted in awhile, (lee)http://eroticservices.********.com/?do=view&p=748479 very sexy pics doesn't really post anymore but next to impossible to book i was blown off a few times even with prior day contact .

The booth can be had at different prices but due to my stature i prefer takeout more comfortable in a bed, namely my own at a hotel room. I will do a booth to get a preview as to what to expect from a session on the outside if such a thing can be arranged. Compared to other local clubs i have had the highest sucess rate at cheaters for prices that i was comfortable with with a relax atmosphere.

Kevinm1
01-21-09, 02:35
Man there are some jelous girls at the pp. I just got back from a night visit I haven't been in at night in a while. I was with a buddy of mine who likes to fuck with the girls and not give $$, I'm the opposite and like to give $$ as they are doing a service for me. Anyway my buddy starts talking to Nirvana and she made a comment about me liking the "cheap" girls Then I got called "racist" by one of the black girls because I hang out with the same "tired" girls. It made me giggle due to I like who I like and if they treat me right I go back dumb girls. I'll be in tomorrow to see Allure smokey et all to stir up trouble as they are the "tired ass cheap girls" I choose to spend money on.

Kevinm1
01-21-09, 18:08
Update from last night.

I went in and Smokey came over and I told her what was said about her by Nirvana.(anyone know why she dances? If I wanted a fatty like her I'd go to a regular bar)

Anywho Elephant highs Nirvana decides to confront me, big mistake.

I may be fat and goofy looking but if you want a fight/confrontation I'll gladly oblige.

By the way who the fuck does that **** think she is anyway?

Whom I spend my money on is none of her goddamn business gods I hate ****.

Catnibbler
01-28-09, 16:07
Stopped in last night, was very slow.

Buddy and I had a few drinks and met swet little thing.

About 5'2" tall 100 Lbs great ass (forgot her name).

Well long story short.

The three of us went upstairs took turns for a BBBJTCWS.

She was great 2. For the both of us gave her 4 tip.

Will return.

Catnibbler
01-28-09, 22:04
Stopped in last night, was very slow.

Buddy and I had a few drinks and met swet little thing.

About 5'2" tall 100 Lbs great ass (forgot her name).

Well long story short.

The three of us went upstairs took turns for a BBBJTCWS.

She was great 2. For the both of us gave her 4 tip.

Will return.200 plus 40 tip

The Griz
01-28-09, 23:05
I don't know what I was thinking today. But I took walk into this place and a spinner greated me from behind the glass. So I said sure I'll try the VIP room; I'm a fool for a pretty face and she was stunning with a killer bod.

But what a disappointment. Nothing was available but the advertised menu. Much better value at any AMP.

Savior Faire
01-30-09, 14:58
I don't care about the Super Bowl, so I'm probably gonna have extra time Sunday. What's it like at strip clubs during the Super Bowl? Do the better looking dancers not work, because they can afford to take a day off and go to a Super Bowl party? If I go to a place like Cheaters will I be less likely to be hectored by a procession of cows (though that seagull analogy is pretty good)? I was thinking maybe the cows will be preoccupied with the game, and I could be free to wait for the one or two thin attractive dancers.

MuffyTheDiver
01-30-09, 16:13
I don't care about the Super Bowl, so I'm probably gonna have extra time Sunday. What's it like at strip clubs during the Super Bowl? Do the better looking dancers not work, because they can afford to take a day off and go to a Super Bowl party? If I go to a place like Cheaters will I be less likely to be hectored by a procession of cows (though that seagull analogy is pretty good)? I was thinking maybe the cows will be preoccupied with the game, and I could be free to wait for the one or two thin attractive dancers.

I think you will be trampled by a herd of cows then picked apart by the hungry seagulls and after they have cleaned every bit of meat ($$$) from your bones they will leave you alone to enjoy yourself at the bar and enjoy a F'Ball game not many are interested in! Good Luck...LOL

K Man 2015
01-31-09, 12:38
Anyone have any information on either Stevie or Allure from the PP? Was there recently and wanted to take one of them in the backroom. Any idea what I could expect?

Little Tony II
01-31-09, 15:38
Anyone have any information on either Stevie or Allure from the PP? Was there recently and wanted to take one of them in the backroom. Any idea what I could expect?

Yes we have plenty of information about them. :D
All you have to do is click on the "SEARCH THIS THREAD" thingee (technical term) at the top of this section, fill in Allure or Stevie, then hit "GO", and like a magic.... info will appear… Amazing!!! :)

Have fun

Tony :cool:

K Man 2015
01-31-09, 16:24
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows what happened to the beautiful black girl Vivian who used to work at the PP? Also does anyone know what happened to the light skinned black girl with the great breasts who worked at the PP? She used to wear a school girl uniform quite frequently. I'd love to find either one of these beautiful ladies.

K Man 2015
01-31-09, 18:16
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Vivian the beautiful black girl at the PP? I would really like to know if she still dances anywhere. I was also wondering what happened to the sexy light skinned black girl who danced at the PP. I can't remember her name, but she had slightly longer than shoulder length curly black hair. She also usually wore a plaid school girl skirt. I miss these ladies and was hoping they were dancing somewhere in the area.

Nik A
01-31-09, 20:37
I spent some time at SI last night. It was surprisingly busy due to a convention in town. Girls were mixed; 3 to 7. Mostly just a chill scene but everything was available if desired. Star has a very pretty face and is very affectionate (BBBJCIM). Tanya is also OK (BBBJNCIM) but you have to instruct her on your style unless you're looking to calibrate a metronome. As usual, a great hang scene. Does anyone know what February's deal is? Can't figure her out.

Bubba261
02-01-09, 01:19
Hello everyoneYou need to do something other than ask questions, okay?

Thanks.

Shiz Zam
02-01-09, 09:26
Anyone have any information on either Stevie or Allure from the PP? Was there recently and wanted to take one of them in the backroom. Any idea what I could expect?Hey K man, Was at Che. last nite with my GF and there was a blonde named Stevie there. Very friendly and nice rack!

My GF hit it off with Treasure and then Lexi. Both were very accomodating and I think enjoyed the fact that we were there as a couple.

Back room was quite dead... pretty much had it to ourselves.

The Griz
02-01-09, 14:31
I met Treasure on Friday night, she wants $$. I didn't even try to negotiate as I'd just wasted $.4 on that asian spinner, an idiot, and was out of money and energy. Anyway, Treasure is a new, enthusiastic, good looking blond. Looking forward to hooking up with her if I survive the layoffs earlier in the week. I also got the info on the new room(the folding door is new) near the main stage. House fee is 75 for 1/2 hour.

Shiz Zam
02-02-09, 07:16
I met Treasure on Friday night, she wants $$. I didn't even try to negotiate as I'd just wasted $.4 on that asian spinner, an idiot, and was out of money and energy. Anyway, Treasure is a new, enthusiastic, good looking blond. Looking forward to hooking up with her if I survive the layoffs earlier in the week. I also got the info on the new room(the folding door is new) near the main stage. House fee is 75 for 1/2 hour.Treasure was there before and is now back, she had shorter hair last time I we saw here.

She used to be at the Caddy and also was up in Mass at Alex's for a little while.
My GF spent alot of time with her and another named Lexi (lots of piecings and on the va jay-jay). Anyways, I think treasure was upselling. My GF says it was $...in any event, while Treasure is nice and quite a cutie. Lexi had a great personality, could carry on a conversation and was worth the $.

I wonder if the fee is different for ladies?

Soft Touches
02-02-09, 12:33
I remember when it was on the corner of Empire & Washington.
Cozy and always fine looking honeys.
I guess nothing happens there on Chalkstone either. Haven't been there in awhile but always had the top crop in mho.
Never see any juicy reports. Unless it is kept a secret by the few.

Ahhh, I'm sure many remember the Combat Zone. Many wild times there. Of course you needed to travel in groups.. lol

I think you hit ir on the nose WB. Not much for extras at the Foxy from my experience. Though it is a great place for a bachelors party. I equate the place similar to a tourist trap. It can be fun, and the girls are up there on the scale of looks.....but performance counts more to me.

Savior Faire
02-02-09, 14:13
Treasure was there before and is now back, she had shorter hair last time I we saw here.

She used to be at the Caddy and also was up in Mass at Alex's for a little while.
My GF spent alot of time with her and another named Lexi (lots of piecings and on the va jay-jay). Anyways, I think treasure was upselling. My GF says it was $...in any event, while Treasure is nice and quite a cutie. Lexi had a great personality, could carry on a conversation and was worth the $.

I wonder if the fee is different for ladies?

There's no set fee at Cheater's, or anyplace else, really. It's between the customer and the stripper. Each girl decides on a fee for herself. Some stick to a fixed price, with others it's like an airline - everybody pays a different price for the same ride. It can depend on the girl's mood, her drug or alcohol state, or how much she likes/is grossed out by the customer. Some dancers like girls better, so it would make sense for them to charge less for females. God knows guys are disgusting creatures. Other dancers are pretty repulsed by female customers.
Could you describe Treasure objectively - you think she's hot and cute, but what does she actually look like? Race, age, body type, breast size? Thanks.

Member #3969
02-03-09, 11:55
While I haven't been there in a bit due to my lack of funds action was available both in the club and as takeout too. I never saw it done by anyone who wasn't a "regular" but i'm sure it went on as long as you had enough (ie. quite a bit) money. The best times to try the side action was just before closing time and if they were either buzzed and horny OR had a bad money night you had a much better shot of scoring.

I myself did this several times in and out. The bad part of it was it was always at least $$ on top of whatever money you had already spent on drinks, dances and etc. I also had "dates" with some dancers from there over the years. Normally it would be along the lines of dinner and either shopping or the casino and when you finish the evening you get them for the night. This way was often more expensive than just an escort but that quality and gfe experience was usually worthwhile.

I have also gotten action at that strip joint on rte 20 up in oxford, ma and that was more affordable. Most recently from a brazilian dancer with great ass went by the name of Malu or something close to that. By the way don't waste your time or money by taking them into the VIP champagne room. Very little happens there and it's definitely over priced. The rumor was that a young blond there that goes by Summer does take out too but it's VERY expensive.

I think you hit ir on the nose WB. Not much for extras at the Foxy from my experience. Though it is a great place for a bachelors party. I equate the place similar to a tourist trap. It can be fun, and the girls are up there on the scale of looks.....but performance counts more to me.

Shiz Zam
02-04-09, 07:41
There's no set fee at Cheater's, or anyplace else, really. It's between the customer and the stripper. Each girl decides on a fee for herself. Some stick to a fixed price, with others it's like an airline - everybody pays a different price for the same ride. It can depend on the girl's mood, her drug or alcohol state, or how much she likes/is grossed out by the customer. Some dancers like girls better, so it would make sense for them to charge less for females. God knows guys are disgusting creatures. Other dancers are pretty repulsed by female customers.
Could you describe Treasure objectively - you think she's hot and cute, but what does she actually look like? Race, age, body type, breast size? Thanks.Treasure is a white thin long blond hair (it used to be shorter, she has extensions now)She is mid twenties and as for breast size, I would say definite A cups, and a great little ass!

She was able to carry a conversation and totally fun.

She was quite busy while there, dances and all, but she kept coming back to my GF and I at the bar.

Dja1059
02-04-09, 10:52
Just wondering if anyone has heard of/been to this place?

http://www.choice-nightclub.com/home.php

I found it in the Pheonix and looked into it and have always wanted to check a place like this out but can not find any reviews. Can anyone help?

HappyDave
02-04-09, 11:31

I found it in the Pheonix and looked into it and have always wanted to check a place like this out but can not find any reviews. Can anyone help?We joined, it is a life style club. By this you may find swingers, and "other" people having fun. You must be either a couple of single lady to join and parties are private. They just moved to a new location I have not seen it yet. I would think it is a different category since it is not a strip club.

I do not think Jackson has started a swinger thread. Although at some of the swinger meet ups you get to see alot in the "play" areas but do not have to participate. Can be alot of fun but you have to get your wife, girlfriend or both to cooperated.

Rgray11
02-04-09, 14:11
She is working at SI. She got fired from cheaters and has been working at SI for a couple of years.

DaddysLookin
02-04-09, 17:12

I found it in the Pheonix and looked into it and have always wanted to check a place like this out but can not find any reviews. Can anyone help?2 posts. 2 classified ad's. You could post under the classified ad section, since that was your purpose.

Basil
02-05-09, 17:05
Hey stay away from Nirvana, (she's blond, decent rack, and little chubby below the waist) was talking to her today and she started her booth sell, she told me 35 to the house and 200 to her for fs. I said thanks but no thanks I can only do 135 including house fee, to my surprise she went for it. I made myself very clear over the next couple of minutes saying "fs for 100 right?" with her saying yes the whole time, well as you guessed we went in the booth and she would only blow me once the money had been exchanged, the bj wasn't very good so i got up in left and called her a **** for good measure. Word to the wise stay away.

Kevinm1
02-05-09, 17:15
I hate that girl, rarely do I let anyone get to me but that woman gives new meaning to the word doucebag. For whatever reason she's made it her business to get into my business by trying to bad mouth me to other ladies. The funny thing is the ladies who she says stuff to don't care because I $$$$ pay. The next time I'm there and if she tries to fuck with me I'm complaining to managment I'm sure they'd love to hear how a good customer (tiping girls, buyig drinks tiping well getting booths/dances) is getting harrassed by someone who doesn't even dance when she's on stage.

Hey stay away from Nirvana, (she's blond, decent rack, and little chubby below the waist) was talking to her today and she started her booth sell, she told me 35 to the house and 200 to her for fs. I said thanks but no thanks I can only do 135 including house fee, to my surprise she went for it. I made myself very clear over the next couple of minutes saying "fs for 100 right?" with her saying yes the whole time, well as you guessed we went in the booth and she would only blow me once the money had been exchanged, the bj wasn't very good so i got up in left and called her a **** for good measure. Word to the wise stay away.

Safetyman
02-06-09, 15:04
Hey stay away from Nirvana, (she's blond, decent rack, and little chubby below the waist).Nirvana tried the same thing with me two weeks ago, sorry I didn’t have time to post. The last thing you want to do in argue about the service in the middle of the service. She told me that she only does this part time and is an escort full time. Not sure if I would trust either service.

Shiz Zam
02-07-09, 08:41
Nirvana tried the same thing with me two weeks ago, sorry I didn’t have time to post. The last thing you want to do in argue about the service in the middle of the service. She told me that she only does this part time and is an escort full time. Not sure if I would trust either service.Good info on this chick!

Much appreciated!

Kevinm1
02-09-09, 00:22
I'm going to the pp tomorrow to try out Vanna(I think that's her name) blonde petite portugese usually wears a thong and stockings if she's not there I'll see if there is anything new to poke on.

Tom Man
02-09-09, 02:15
Went to PP, didn't like the girls at all. Which of these places consistently offers other services that has prettier girls. Cadillac? I'm not looking for FS, at most HJ or CBJ

Ocean976
02-09-09, 13:48
The next time I'm there and if she tries to fuck with me I'm complaining to managment I'm sure they'd love to hear how a good customer (tiping girls, buyig drinks tiping well getting booths/dances) is getting harrassed by someone who doesn't even dance when she's on stage.No offense, but I doubt it. Somehow I don't think the management of that place really cares all that much.

I was there once when a girl started yelling at some guy and then the guy started yelling back at her, it was pretty nasty. I walked over to a bouncer and pointed out "there might be a problem over there", he glanced over and then looked away without giving a sh|t.

Daszear
02-09-09, 15:12
No offense, but I doubt it. Somehow I don't think the management of that place really cares all that much.

I was there once when a girl started yelling at some guy and then the guy started yelling back at her, it was pretty nasty. I walked over to a bouncer and pointed out "there might be a problem over there", he glanced over and then looked away without giving a sh|t.I think he his post was that of sarcasm. PP has it's moments I stick to the girls I have gotten to know and size up the place accordingly. Every now and again they get new talent. If management gave 2 shits they would kick out all the pimps. That is part of PP's attraction all they need is a Micheal Buffer for when the girls duke it out. Imagine Foxy Boxing without the script, I truely wish the Foxy Lady would bring that back.

Rifan1986
02-10-09, 22:00
Planning a trip to CF this week; anyone know if there are any black girls that provide extras?

Phat Bastard
02-11-09, 08:33
Planning a trip to CF this week; anyone know if there are any black girls that provide extras?

If you want a black girl that does extras you may want to think about Cheaters. They love to fill the night shift with black chicks with baloney tits.

Why, I just don't know.

Rifan1986
02-11-09, 13:00
If you want a black girl that does extras you may want to think about Cheaters. They love to fill the night shift with black chicks with baloney tits.

Why, I just don't know.That is what I read, but the people I am going with really want to go to CF. Maybe I can convince them to take a trip to CF.

Are extras even possible at CF? From what they told me, there are no "private" booths anywhere.

Phat Bastard
02-11-09, 21:41
That is what I read, but the people I am going with really want to go to CF. Maybe I can convince them to take a trip to CF.

Are extras even possible at CF? From what they told me, there are no "private" booths anywhere.

They are possible but I'm a Cheaters guy at this point so I'm sure others can give you better advice than me. I did a search to see if I could find you some relevant info and came up with these posts that might help:

"Fantasies is by no means a "sure thing" though you can get a HJ or BJ from some girls, full service is rare. I don't think Fantasies is any better or worse than Club Desire or Caddy as far as the odds go. It's about the singer, not the song. There are girls at all of these clubs who will do the deed, you just have to find them."
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=707457&postcount=942

"I've never been approached by an attractive dancer at CF for more than a lap dance. The layout of the club does not favor FS activities; booth doors have openings top and bottom.

The last girl I had there promised to dance to completion in a regular LD chair for .7, but she gave up after five dances. I didn't complain because that was ahead of the going rate, but she wasn't all that anyway."
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=706988&postcount=941

Club Fantasies
I went out there on Friday night with some friends not expecting much. In the end, I did get some pretty good mileage in one of the champagne booths. I ended up going with a Brazilian named Jessica and her "sister. " Two women in the booth cost me 240 dollars. I have no idea what the cost of that was in terms of who got what amount and what amount went to the room. Now, I was just in the mood for some fun and really went into it knowing it was expensive but just wanted to kick of going into a booth with two Brazilians as I had never done that before.

"Well, it ended up being a pretty good time especially with Jessica. I got to play with her pussy with my digits. DFK and HJ from both. I think I may have seen Jessica at some point working at Cheaters but never got to FS her there. But, not too sure about that. I left there having a great time but definitely way too expensive. I'm wondering if she's available OTC? Anyone know?"
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=612266&postcount=665

"Honestly, I have had similar experiences at Club Fantasies and the Caddy as well but you don't just walk in and get laid at these clubs. PP is the only place where that is a slam dunk."
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=601299&postcount=614

"I can guarantee you that the private dances at Fantasies are almost never what you would almost always get at Cheaters. On the other hand, there may be other reasons to go there. For starters, the average CH dancer probably has a 50 pound weight advantage on the average CF dancer."
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=574556&postcount=553

Nik A
02-11-09, 23:13
Guys, if I may chime in on a couple of points previously mentioned; These are generalizations but in my experience they are mostly true.

- the more you get to know a place and girls in it, the easier it is to get FS or anything you want. I'm not saying it's impossible to to hit a home run the first or second time but it's just a lot easier if you visit a few times and get to know the people in the club. The girls are always looking to take advantage of newbies.

- Unfortunately some of the most attractive, youngest girls give the worse service for the most amount of money. These girls are out to make as much money as possible in the shortest amount of time and they will use every tool they possess to do it. If they know they look good they will totally use that to entice and rob you of every penny you have. It's cheaper to just hire an escort.

- I personally like clubs that have only one, secure, spacious private dance area. For example, while SI is a bit of a dive, all the private dances take place in one area (downstairs). It's a small "room" with a couch and a curtain. You pay one price per dance ($25) and after that it's all up to you and girl to negotiate (as an aside, you CAN get anything you want at SI if you know who to get). Many of these other places have a "basic dance" area where dances are $25 or $30 but then there is a "private booth" and after that the "VIP" room. These are just opportunities to up sell you. One could spend hundreds by the time they get from the basic dance area to the VIP room and even then as you all know, there are no guarantees!

It's a lot like fishing except at the end of the night you turn out to either be the fish or the fisherman! I'll leave it at that. I'm sure many of you guys know this scene much better than I do but those are my basic observations.

Happy fishing

Boston P A
02-12-09, 14:52
That is what I read, but the people I am going with really want to go to CF. Maybe I can convince them to take a trip to CF.

The two clubs are about 7 minutes apart. Start at CF. You may find what you want. Anything is -- as several posters have said -- possible, but not common. You'll be able to determine within an hour who's available and what they offer. If you don't like what you see, move on.

These things are rarely completely predictable, and you should always have a "Plan B."

Tintin1
02-15-09, 15:48
Went to PP, didn't like the girls at all. Which of these places consistently offers other services that has prettier girls. Cadillac? I'm not looking for FS, at most HJ or CBJIt's been 2 or 3 years since I hit CL but expect to visit in a couple weeks while on a business trip to Prov. The last time I was there, it was a bring your own booze, and "store" it with the bartender. Is that still the same?

Also the Lounge was an open plan room with a few couches facing each, I seem to think about 2 or 3 "rows" of couches. I had a few very nice lap dances, great grinds but no offers for HJ, and the open environment meant I could scan the area and noticed no one else seemingly getting much more than some hard bump and grind-admittedly it was on a Tuesday or Wed and the upstairs was closed. Have things changed much in the last couple of years?

Appreciate any info, and I will reciprocate with a report after my trip.

Phat Bastard
02-15-09, 21:37
Made a few new friends at Cheaters over the past few weeks.

Angel: Little blonde, adorable smile, great attitude, cute as a button but not a great bod unfortunately. Puts in lots of effort in the booth and skills are okay too. Worth a repeat.

Latte: Light skinned black girl, pretty face, a few extra pounds but a nice pair of big softies. Works it great giving a cabaret, then sits and snuggles up for a while while you pretty much do anything you want while you make small talk and she never asks for money. She's not one of those pains in the ass that takes root beside you either, like it or not. She asks to make sure you want her company, then makes it worthwhile once you accept. In the booth, she took off her clothes, then went down without pausing, stopping or even adjusting, then worked it afterwards for a bit. Skills were very good considering it was a CBJ. Afterwards, she went back to cuddling while I roamed. Bouncer let us stay in there for 20-25 minutes. Asked for a tip, but worth it.
Definitely worth a repeat.

Courtney: Young attractive white girl with straight hair, pretty face, thin with a good sized rack which explodes at you when she releases them from a tight blouse. Nice thin girl with big natural boobs. She was drunk so when she sits with you, she may want a drink but lets you roam during small talk. Not as much fun as Angel or Latte but better looking. In the booth, her body got better with everything she took off. Her skills were average at best and her enthusiasm was average too.
Worth another try because of her body.

Nik A
02-15-09, 21:54
What's the deal CL these days? I went there for the first time and it seemed very expensive to me. I laid low and just watched but couldn't really get a fix on things. Got 2 nude "regular" dances just get a sense and the whole thing was an up sell attempt to the 15 minute area. Seemed to be potentially shark infested. Are there good deals to be had there?

Shiz Zam
02-16-09, 09:24
What's the deal CL these days? I went there for the first time and it seemed very expensive to me. I laid low and just watched but couldn't really get a fix on things. Got 2 nude "regular" dances just get a sense and the whole thing was an up sell attempt to the 15 minute area. Seemed to be potentially shark infested. Are there good deals to be had there?Hey Nik A,

I also have had the same experience at CL recently.

While I have never really been a big fan of the place, some of the girls can be fun.

In any event, I agree and its become less frequented by me and my friends.

Shiz Zam
02-16-09, 09:42
Made a few new friends at Cheaters over the past few weeks.

Angel: Little blonde, adorable smile, great attitude, cute as a button but not a great bod unfortunately. Puts in lots of effort in the booth and skills are okay too. Worth a repeat.

Latte: Light skinned black girl, pretty face, a few extra pounds but a nice pair of big softies. Works it great giving a cabaret, then sits and snuggles up for a while while you pretty much do anything you want while you make small talk and she never asks for money. She's not one of those pains in the ass that takes root beside you either, like it or not. She asks to make sure you want her company, then makes it worthwhile once you accept. In the booth, she took off her clothes, then went down without pausing, stopping or even adjusting, then worked it afterwards for a bit. Skills were very good considering it was a CBJ. Afterwards, she went back to cuddling while I roamed. Bouncer let us stay in there for 20-25 minutes. Asked for a tip, but worth it.
Definitely worth a repeat.

Courtney: Young attractive white girl with straight hair, pretty face, thin with a good sized rack which explodes at you when she releases them from a tight blouse. Nice thin girl with big natural boobs. She was drunk so when she sits with you, she may want a drink but lets you roam during small talk. Not as much fun as Angel or Latte but better looking. In the booth, her body got better with everything she took off. Her skills were average at best and her enthusiasm was average too.
Worth another try because of her body.Hey PB,

I too am a fan of this fine establishment.

I am familiar with Angel and also agree with your description. She has a great attitude, and tries hard.

I'm not familiar with Latte, while I have heard her name being called ( i was too busy to look at the moment) could not tell you what she looked like.

I am a real fan of Lexi though....

Her GF also works there and goes by the name of Sunshine.

Lexi is a very cute brunette, with curves.

She has multiple piercings, great attitude and fee was upfront without upsell.
I was there this past weekend and noticed a new girl being shown the place by the manager?? If she was there for a job, I am hoping she is hired!

Tall, thin, nice body with short blond hair.

I did not see Treasure...she also is worth some time.

Glad to know there is another fan of this place!

Vargr
02-16-09, 10:57
What's the deal CL these days? I went there for the first time and it seemed very expensive to me. I laid low and just watched but couldn't really get a fix on things. Got 2 nude "regular" dances just get a sense and the whole thing was an up sell attempt to the 15 minute area. Seemed to be potentially shark infested. Are there good deals to be had there?CL is a little high these days, your best chances are during offpeak hours (Tuesday afternoon). That's true anywhere, but CL is cleaner than PP.

Nik A
02-16-09, 22:14
I have buddy coming into town soon and I'm doing some recon and trying to figure out what's what and where. It's literally been years since I've been to PP but I recall that it was an adventure ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous. I like the vibe at CL so I'm going to give it a second shot in the off peak as suggested. One thing I have to say about CL though is that there were some very beautiful girls there on Friday night starting a bit later in the evening. I'm sure they were $$$.

Phat Bastard
02-16-09, 22:33
Hey PB,

I too am a fan of this fine establishment.

I am familiar with Angel and also agree with your description. She has a great attitude, and tries hard.

I'm not familiar with Latte, while I have heard her name being called ( i was too busy to look at the moment) could not tell you what she looked like.

I am a real fan of Lexi though....

Her GF also works there and goes by the name of Sunshine.

Lexi is a very cute brunette, with curves.

She has multiple piercings, great attitude and fee was upfront without upsell.
I was there this past weekend and noticed a new girl being shown the place by the manager?? If she was there for a job, I am hoping she is hired!

Tall, thin, nice body with short blond hair.

I did not see Treasure...she also is worth some time.

Glad to know there is another fan of this place!

Yup, Angel's a good kid. Getting her naked feels like banging the babysitter, only without a jail sentence and a divorce;)
So is Sunshine....who does outcalls....but hasn't realized that charging an affordable fee will bring her more money in the long run.
Treasure and Lexi I don't remember although like you and Latte, I've heard the names called before.

A lot of people bash this place but we're going to miss it when it's gone, so lets enjoy it while it lasts:)

Mprov2
02-17-09, 00:03
Went for a PP visit this holiday weekend, been years since I've been there. Actually CLEANER than I remember it! Anyway maria approached and basically grabbed the boys and started talking direct, which I like, telling me everything she offers. Nice. I wasnt up for everything so I took her up on a couple dances in the general LD area for 20 each. Not the best ever but not bad either. She wasnt afraid to use her hands so I'll give her that much! Of course its all a ploy to get me to give 1. 5 for the private room.

I searched the FF for any info on maria and only one report came up. Wondering if anyone has seen her recently and can report on a private room? Brazilian, brunette, large c's I guess, same as the prior post from 2007.

I was hoping to see some of the names mentioned in the forum recently like angel but there were only a handful of girls around, at least that I could see. Didn't venture into the nude room though.

Phat Bastard
02-17-09, 07:54
Went for a PP visit this holiday weekend, been years since I've been there. Actually CLEANER than I remember it! Anyway maria approached and basically grabbed the boys and started talking direct, which I like, telling me everything she offers. Nice. I wasnt up for everything so I took her up on a couple dances in the general LD area for 20 each. Not the best ever but not bad either. She wasnt afraid to use her hands so I'll give her that much! Of course its all a ploy to get me to give 1. 5 for the private room.

I searched the FF for any info on maria and only one report came up. Wondering if anyone has seen her recently and can report on a private room? Brazilian, brunette, large c's I guess, same as the prior post from 2007.

I was hoping to see some of the names mentioned in the forum recently like angel but there were only a handful of girls around, at least that I could see. Didn't venture into the nude room though.

I searched and found that report and I think this is the same woman. She's a big brunette, long hair, has a few extra pounds, not a great face, usually wears a bikini and her boobs are meaty, natural and really firm, I think she also goes by the name Mary or at least that's what it sounds like to me with her accent. She's good in the private room, not spectacular but above average and worth trying out. She's someone that I fall back on if I don't find someone new. I just did a search under my own posts and never noticed that I hadn't mentioned her before. The day I tried Latte for the first time, I had told Maria/Mary that I'd go into a booth with her after I hung out for a while and asked her to come back later, then Latte showed up and did a great job of convincing me that my money was better spent on her. Maria asks for 100 for a CBJ but she can be talked down to 80, especially if it's at the end of her shift and she didn't make much that day. I haven't tried full sex, HJ or russian with her.

HappyDave
02-20-09, 23:19
Is it me or are things changing. Took the wife to CF for dollar burgers and two for price of one dances.

Note: Girls dont do the ten dollar dance they insist you do two for twenty then tip.

Mid day. mid week, five hot girls on stage at all times. We got there around noon and were the only ones near the stage. As time went buy more mongers showed. Usually all you get is one girl at a time on the stage and most are pigs.

This time most were hot and there were always three to five on stage.

Dave

P.s. when you take your wife she will get more attention from the girls than you and you also dont get as many cabaret offers.

Relative5432
02-22-09, 13:41
Here's my two cents. I have been to all the strip clubs mentioned on this board and I usually end up at CL for the following reasons. 1: it's like a real old fashioned strip club downstairs, big stage, one dancer after another, stage tipping, bar, waitresses etc. You can hang out there with your buddies without feeling like too much of a perv, even if you are one. This cannot be said for PP. 2: Pretty much anything is available, albeit for a price. Most girls will do a HJ, some more, some might do FS (although I haven't). 3: Good variety or dancers, some quite hot, most personable and fun. Some faves: Adrian, Faith, Harley.

As mentioned here, prices vary from girl to girl, and some girls are more open to negotiation than others. Curtain is $40. To the house, rest is negotiable. I use the straightforward approach, stating what I am looking for, and the girls will usually let you know if they are up for it. Most of the time I have ended up being asked, "how much do you have? ", and that settles it. Still, this is much more than a visit to an AMP, or a provider, so sometimes I walk out with some eye candy and head elsewhere.

CF: not enough privacy, poorer quality girls IMHO, CD: I don't get it. At the times I usually go (lafe afternoon/early evening) there is just no action there, although it's a nice looking club. PP: too scary for me in every way.

Nik A
02-22-09, 16:25
I have to agree on the previous CL report. I stated before that I thought it was a bit expensive and it is in many ways but there are a lot of very good looking girls and anything is available. The atmosphere is good and it's relatively clean. Last night I went a bit crazy and spent more than I wanted but I ended up in a FS situation with one of the 10s in the club. I was very surprised because in my previous experiences many of the hottest girls don't give you the whole nut but would rather bleed you slowly banking on their good looks to keep you hooked in. This chick was very gorgeous and got right down to business when I told her I was looking for FS. It was $$ but I don't have any regrets this morning!

Also, after my FS adventure I was having a couple of beers at the bar and several girls blatantly asked me if I wanted FS or a BJ and most of them were very decent looking. These offers started coming fast and furious around 9 or 10 pm.

So in some ways I consider CL like a nice restaurant. You can go to Applebee's once a week and spend $50 on dinner or you can go to Capitol Grille once a month and spend $200. It's all a matter of personal style. I'm going to TRY and hold out for a while then go back.

Happy hunting!

Theoneder
02-23-09, 00:01
I'll be taking my wife to Foxy Lady soon. Are there any dancers we should seek out to show my wife a really good time? Not looking for "extras", just looking for dancers who are willing to give another woman plenty of attention. I want to avoid dancers who are really uncomfortable with giving dances to another woman.

Thanks!

Shiz Zam
02-23-09, 07:12
I'll be taking my wife to Foxy Lady soon. Are there any dancers we should seek out to show my wife a really good time? Not looking for "extras", just looking for dancers who are willing to give another woman plenty of attention. I want to avoid dancers who are really uncomfortable with giving dances to another woman.

Thanks!
As one who regularly brings my GF to clubs, rest assured she will get the attention!
We have been to the Foxy Lady as well as many others and the response is the same!
VERY POSITIVE.
It is interesting that my GF actually enjoys Cheaters over all of them.
While the place may be a dive, the girls easily engage in conversation, go with her to smoke and it makes for a smooth evening. I think also that many of the girls like the idea of having your GF or wife with you!
Have Fun!

HappyDave
02-23-09, 08:08

Thanks!I take my wife to club fantasies for lunch alot, no cover first floor, dollar burgers and two for one private dances Wednesdays and Thursdays 12. 2.

I also like the lower stage it is more personel. Most dancers will be cautious approaching you at first so they do not embarrass her. Once the see she is cool with them I. E. Giving out bills on her own. They get really friendly typically paying extra attention to a fellow woman and talk about women things.

One thing I do find is I get less attention form girls hustling private dances when my wife is with me and almost no cabaret dances in the table area.

Lots of fun, bring lots of ones and don't worry about the girls.

Matt Smithson
02-23-09, 09:35
How is the day shift in regards to quality of the dancers and ability to land extras? Is it common for some of the attractive ladies to provide FS in the curtain room for $200?

Elvisfan906
02-23-09, 14:19
Personally I like the day girls at the caddy and one in particular, Luana. Excellent provider and speaks very good english. She's usually there tu, th, and friday. Sometimes on wed but not all the time. Never on the weekend. I was attracted to her the first time I met her about 5 years ago which was also her 1st week working there.

Kevinm1
02-23-09, 17:50
She also gives one of the best bbj's I've ever had it's like she really enjoys giving head. I took her and the old brazilian kelley in the booths when they first opened them and Luanna sucked me off spit over into the booth next over and went right back to sucking trying to get me to cum again. I tried to get take out with her but I think she was too nervous to do that then.

Personally I like the day girls at the caddy and one in particular, Luana. Excellent provider and speaks very good english. She's usually there tu, th, and friday. Sometimes on wed but not all the time. Never on the weekend. I was attracted to her the first time I met her about 5 years ago which was also her 1st week working there.

Rgray11
02-24-09, 12:53
Can you please describe her. I go to the Caddy frequently and have not seen her. I've seen other Brazilians, a blonde with an oustanding ass, I tihink her name is Grenada. She works Friday & Saturday nights. Really do think these Brazilian dancers are fantastic!

Kevinm1
02-24-09, 20:53
Brunette petite but thick she has long to her ass hair and wears blue contacts also she speaks the best english of the girls at the caddy and she tends to drink quite a bit
Can you please describe her. I go to the Caddy frequently and have not seen her. I've seen other Brazilians, a blonde with an oustanding ass, I tihink her name is Grenada. She works Friday & Saturday nights. Really do think these Brazilian dancers are fantastic!

Elvisfan906
02-24-09, 21:41
Kevin is right, Luana feels she hasn't done her job if she doesn't make you cum whether it is a booth or behind the curtain. She doesn't just go thru the motions. She only works days, typical Brazilian look, no more than 5'1" or 5'2", dark black hair, great smile, small but very real and very soft tits. Speaks english very well. If you don't like Luana you don't like life.

Nik A
02-24-09, 22:56
Hmm, think I'll be slithering around CL this Friday afternoon. Luana sounds great! BWT to answer a much earlier post, you can have a really hot girl for $$. I think the key is to try and grab them near the end of the shift. They are more likely to drop in price then. The girl I banged on Saturday was definitely very hot and I paid $$ plus $40 to the house. It was more than I wanted to spend that night but it was worth it.

Matt Smithson
02-25-09, 10:15
Any other day shift recommendations? I plan on visiting the club for the first time tomorrow. I don't mind dropping $$ if the chick is hot and delivers.

Uboatct
02-27-09, 13:29
I've done some searching but want to get into the providence strip club scene and interested in Club Desire. Can't seem to find a complete summary of LD prices, etc so some help from the vets would be appreciated. I understand that extras may be tougher to come by than PP, but not impossible as I'm in shape and mid-30's.

Thanks

Rgray11
03-02-09, 12:23
She works in CL. Has a really nice ass, blonde about 5' 3" about 135 lbs. She is great in the lap dance booth! But wants to go in the private area for $240, behind the curtain..--Not sure if its worth it. Has anybody done any a private session with her. Would appreciate some info. If any available.

Rgray11
03-02-09, 12:34
Its $100+$20 to the house for 15 minutes. $200+$30 to the house for 30 minutes. Not bad and you get a free drink afterwards. Only problem is---- its a small booth and the bouncer is standing right in front of your door most of the time.

Rgray11
03-02-09, 12:39
The LD priced are topless--$20. Nude--$30, a song This is the back area behind the other bar.

Willy O
03-03-09, 00:17
The LD priced are topless--$20. Nude--$30, a song This is the back area behind the other bar.The private booths as mentioned below are $120. for fifteen minutes. However, they are not very private. They are located close to the bar and the doors are low enough so a tall person(bouncer) can look over. I, personally, have never had good results in there. The 2 for 1 at CF in the normal area which is nearly as private has seen better action on my part for a Ben less. Of course, YMMV. Champagne room may be a different story for more $$.

WebDog
03-04-09, 11:56
With travel in and out of PVD was able to take advantage of Tuesday night at Fantasies. In both cases it was really dead and just not nearly as good as the day shift. So I echo what has been said before, CF is best in the afternoon.

Last week spent time with Alice. She is a real enigma; cute and young GND type (looks like she's 17) and very sensual. But in the end didn't really do it for me. 10 on attitude/8 on appearance/7 on technique

Last night the ROB was Alissa or Lissa -- I apologize I am blowing it on the name. I made a point to remember then woke up and had forgotten. But a brunette, probably mid-20s, a lot of baby fat but not very heavy, solid C-cups and overall great tits, crooked teeth (not horrorshow but just not a perfect smile)

She was on stage forever waiting on allegedly another girl to arrive. She was talking me up, whispering in my ear about going to the back and how well she would treat me. When we finally get to go back, she starts off great. Great attitude and everything seems cool. We sit down and she says "Its $25 okay?" and I said "its 2 for $20" and she explains that is only certain hours. No, its all day. "oops" she didn't know because she usually only works weekends. Okay, we get past Strike One and she seems to be working out well, putting her tits in my mouth and suggesting I suck her very nice nipples.

Her attitude seems cool, then inside of the first song she freaks out "did you cum??!!" Uh, no. And I hadn't. And by the end of that song it became clear that I wouldn't be. She was going on and on about how she was very afraid she would get something on her, and that no one has ever done that with her before. I almost believe her, too. Frankly it would be difficult to do so with her acting like that.

Started off great but that was just a tease, and then it is all about how quickly she can move on to the next guy. She said she is from Hingham, MA (tony town on the South Shore) and lives in Plymouth, MA. I am sure she was also on something or jonsing for something, in addition to being a ROB.

Wish I could remember the name but hoping someone can fill in here as I would really like to see her boycotted. On a related note, it seems like ICE came in cleared out all the Brazilians at CF. Not one to be seen either night. All in all, the talent quotient seems to be way down there.

Boston Guy 57
03-05-09, 12:28
With travel in and out of PVD was able to take advantage of Tuesday night at Fantasies. In both cases it was really dead and just not nearly as good as the day shift. So I echo what has been said before, CF is best in the afternoon.

I have better luck during the day or nights later in the week. Natasha, a very hot Brazilian tells me that she works Tuesday nights but she calls out all the time so it's never a reliable bet.

Babe Search
03-05-09, 16:33
I stopped into CF last night after a late meeting and to my surprise there was Brenda on stage with her sister. It turns out I was looking for Jessica and got the names switched up. Both of the girls are very pretty but Jessica has the really big boobs. I could have sworn that she told me her name was Brenda way back when. Even the bartender called Jessica by the wrong name at one point. So I wonder if the sisters switch stage names every so often. Anyway, I don't get the opportunity to go to the clubs at night usually so I was very excited to see my old friend. Unfortunately, Jessica has put on a little weight and didn't look as hot as I had remembered her.

Oh well, after my long search I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go to a booth with her. Still very affectionate and I still love her boobs. I'm sure she had a boob job but it's a good one because they feel great. She allows lots of groping which I like but will only offer HR. She wasn't able to finish the job and told me she would do more next time. I was all hot and bothered and not thinking clearly and said lets do next time right now. I just needed to hit the cash machine. Unfortunately (or fortunately because I really shouldn't have been spending more money) the cash machine was not accepting my pin number. They (Jessica and Brenda) tried to get me to go to the DJ Booth for money but I didn't want to hand over any identification. I'll revisit the sisters soon now that I know their schedule (MWF 6pm-1am)

While I was there a blonde with a pretty face and an enormous fat ass came up to me and grabbed my package and wanted me to buy her a drink and dance. She had scammed me before with nice offers and no follow through in the booth. I politely declined her advances. Can't remember her name. Sorry.

I was left with .60 in my pocket and trying to manipulate the cash machine for the extra needed to get back into a booth. The little head had clearly taken control of the vehicle at that point. Over walks another really hot Brazilian named, Natasha. She had long black hair down to her ass and a killer body. Not huge tits but she makes it all work. You feel the bulge start just watching her walk. Anyway she talks me into a couple of nude lap dances for the .60 upstairs and I did not regret it. She worked it pretty good. Lots of fun. If I had been able to come up with more money I would have taken her to a booth. She promised more fun in the booth but would not offer specifics. Any info out there on how Natasha performs in a booth atmosphere ? It would be appreciated.

Good time. Glad I took a chance and stopped in last night.

Feminator
03-05-09, 19:29
How is the day shift in regards to quality of the dancers and ability to land extras? Is it common for some of the attractive ladies to provide FS in the curtain room for $200?First time I went to the Caddy Lounge I hated it. I was also relatively new to strip clubs.

Having a lot more experience under my belt, I recently gave it another chance as a potentially cheaper alternative to my favorite Mass club (Mario's).

Yes, FS can be had with hotties there for less than $200 at CL. But a) you need to know which girls are dirty (I can usually sense this intuitively), and b) you need to negotiate. (Keep in mind that each girl needs to pay $40 from whatever you give her to use the VIP area.)

So far, I'm two-for-two on having CL dancers FS me in the VIP area, one for substantially less than $200, and the other for a bit more. Both girls were reasonably hot/young. YMMV of course.

WebDog
03-05-09, 21:18
Thanks, BG

I agree the afternoons are better. I go on Monday's or Tuesdays given the $10 lap dances. I suspect the best dancers and the highest mileage dancers are found on other days, although I have had great luck with Mon/Tue in the past.

But my point was not to complain but to alert others to a ROB to be avoided.

Kolsch
03-06-09, 17:38
While I was there a blonde with a pretty face and an enormous fat ass came up to me and grabbed my package and wanted me to buy her a drink and dance. She had scammed me before with nice offers and no follow through in the booth. I politely declined her advances. Can't remember her name. Sorry.

She changes her name often. It was Sarah once, now it is different. She will approach you and grab and say " Hey baby". There used to be a guy that she would hang around with and give him her money often, kinda like a pimp.

In case she gives someone a different name, she has blonde kinda curly hair, pretty face, and wide hips. Many people here have written about her.

Vargr
03-06-09, 17:45
If you go to Desire, after you partake of the free cook-to-order buffet (shrimp, ham, and/or chicken with pasta, plus pork loin) then you might also get a BBJ from a Dominican hottie; total damage 1.2. Her name might be "Crystal" or something like that. Older than she looks, but slim with pierced nips.

Nik A
03-07-09, 19:38
I had a most unfortunate experience at PP last weekend and it's only now that I have recovered both mentally and financially that I am able to relate the story. The purpose for posting the story you might ask? Pure entertainment at my expense.

So I made the first mistake by going to PP last Sunday night. Will never make that mistake again. It was deader than a morgue in there and the pickings were slim. There was this rather attractive Asian spinner but she's very aloof (what's her story anyway if you know who I'm talking about? ). So, I hemmed and hawed for a while and just bided my time. After all I was coming from Boston so I didn't want to go home unsatisfied. I definitely didn't want to go to CL because after the last time, I would be in the poor house Monday morning. To make a long story short, I finally found an attractive black chick. Very nice face, good body (forgot her name but she has a sister she works with). She wants 140 for FS and wouldn't negotiate so I was sort of stuck. Seeing that it was starting to snow outside I thought I should go for it in spite of the high cost. Well, we get in the lovely cum stained little back room and things start out well enough. She's getting me worked up and started giving me a BJ. Then to my horror Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" comes blaring on in the nude lounge and two or three drunk assholes start trying to harmonize along with the tune. I couldn't stop thinking about about Steve Perry sauntering around the stage circa 1985 in his little yellow 80s cut off shirt acting the the rock diva he is. Well, I totally lost my shit and turned into a wet noodle. My dick went on vacation and wouldn't come back. To her credit, the girl tried everything to get things going again but I just told her to stop after a while. Now I like rock and while I'm not a huge Journey fan, I appreciate the music BUT it's the last thing I want to think about while trying to get it on in the back room of a strip club. 140 clams down the drain. I really prefer to hear sexy R&B, techno or rap when I got to a strip club. I never understood the appeal of rock in these places. It almost seems out of place but hey it's a free country. I guess it would have been better money spent if I had gone to CL. At least there the dancers can't pick their music! The moral of the story I guess: Better to spend a lot of money than waste half as much!

NewAgain
03-08-09, 15:17
I have to say, you lost your wood while a chic had it in her mouth? Wow. I am 51 and have never had that happened. Sounds like there is more to this story, would love to here more on it.

I had a most unfortunate experience at PP last weekend and it's only now that I have recovered both mentally and financially that I am able to relate the story. The purpose for posting the story you might ask? Pure entertainment at my expense.

So I made the first mistake by going to PP last Sunday night. Will never make that mistake again. It was deader than a morgue in there and the pickings were slim. There was this rather attractive Asian spinner but she's very aloof (what's her story anyway if you know who I'm talking about? ). So, I hemmed and hawed for a while and just bided my time. After all I was coming from Boston so I didn't want to go home unsatisfied. I definitely didn't want to go to CL because after the last time, I would be in the poor house Monday morning. To make a long story short, I finally found an attractive black chick. Very nice face, good body (forgot her name but she has a sister she works with). She wants 140 for FS and wouldn't negotiate so I was sort of stuck. Seeing that it was starting to snow outside I thought I should go for it in spite of the high cost. Well, we get in the lovely cum stained little back room and things start out well enough. She's getting me worked up and started giving me a BJ. Then to my horror Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" comes blaring on in the nude lounge and two or three drunk assholes start trying to harmonize along with the tune. I couldn't stop thinking about about Steve Perry sauntering around the stage circa 1985 in his little yellow 80s cut off shirt acting the the rock diva he is. Well, I totally lost my shit and turned into a wet noodle. My dick went on vacation and wouldn't come back. To her credit, the girl tried everything to get things going again but I just told her to stop after a while. Now I like rock and while I'm not a huge Journey fan, I appreciate the music BUT it's the last thing I want to think about while trying to get it on in the back room of a strip club. 140 clams down the drain. I really prefer to hear sexy R&B, techno or rap when I got to a strip club. I never understood the appeal of rock in these places. It almost seems out of place but hey it's a free country. I guess it would have been better money spent if I had gone to CL. At least there the dancers can't pick their music! The moral of the story I guess: Better to spend a lot of money than waste half as much!

NewAgain
03-08-09, 15:18
Where were you..so we can use this info correctly.

Thanks

She changes her name often. It was Sarah once, now it is different. She will approach you and grab and say " Hey baby". There used to be a guy that she would hang around with and give him her money often, kinda like a pimp.

In case she gives someone a different name, she has blonde kinda curly hair, pretty face, and wide hips. Many people here have written about her.

Theoneder
03-08-09, 15:22
I while back I asked about taking my wife to Foxy Lady (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=772830&postcount=1172).

We went last night and she had a GREAT time. We got some lap dances together and spent some time along the dance floor (s) tipping the girls. We got a dance from one girl, I think her name as Andrea, that my wife absolutely loved. Very memorable indeed. Andrea isn't young (as dancers there go), but she's really pretty and she really understands how to turn on the sexy, sultry, seduction for the female half of a couple. A lot of the younger girls don't know how to do that yet.

We spent most of our time upstairs. We went downstairs for a little while, but that room has more of a "frat house" atmosphere, so we came back upstairs. There were a few other couples there and I think I saw most of them do the same thing. Check out downstairs and settle back in upstairs.

Everyone at the club was extremely nice. Everyone from the doorman, to the bouncers, to the dances really did a good job of making sure we had a good time. Yea, they're there to make money and I know that, but we never felt like we were being hustled. The girls were, for the most part, very attractive. My wife and I enjoyed the fact that there wasn't much silicone to be found. Big, fake tits are a turnoff to both of us.

We will be going back for sure. And thanks for the advice and comments here!

Bearxxx
03-08-09, 18:42
There was this rather attractive Asian spinner but she's very aloof (what's her story anyway if you know who I'm talking about? ). Her name is Ieshia. She's got a tight little body but not much in the way of booth service. She quoted me $50 for fs but all i got a half assed cbj/hj. From what I gather she drinks a lot and to the point of almost not being able to work.

Nik A
03-09-09, 17:27
Her name is Ieshia. She's got a tight little body but not much in the way of booth service. She quoted me $50 for fs but all I got a half assed cbj/HJ. From what I gather she drinks a lot and to the point of almost not being able to work.Thanks Bearxxx, I noticed that on at least two occasions she was totally trashed. One of the times she had trouble waking! One of the other girls told me not to bother with her but I rarely trust what they tell me as they can be vicious with each other. Thanks for the info.

I have to say, you lost your wood while a chic had it in her mouth? Wow. I am 51 and have never had that happened. Sounds like there is more to this story, would love to here more on it.You're right Nuguy, there is more to it, I was playing up the Journey aspect of the story for entertainment value. In addition to the song and the singing which really did fuck with my mind, I hate CBJs and have been very spoiled with BBBJs at CL (Kiki and Yvonka highly recommend btw). The girl, who's name I wish I could remember was not all that great. She had a bit of apathetic attitude and was not very sensual. This did not help the situation once things started to go south. The night before I had an excellent FS experience with Angel even though she's not my usual type. I even enjoyed her CBJ and good FS with a great attitude. Perhaps I was tapped out from that too. So there you go, my pathetic excuses for losing my shit. What can I say, I dropped the ball on that one.

Kolsch
03-09-09, 19:38
Where were you..so we can use this info correctly.

ThanksClub Fantasies

Phat Bastard
03-09-09, 22:50

You might want to quOTe someone when referring to a club without saying a name so that people know what you're talking about. You seem to be describing Nirvana at Cheaters but the last half dozen posts before yours were referencing other clubs.

Phat Bastard
03-09-09, 23:03

Sorry but that's hilarious about Steve Perry:) That's a serious boner killer. I'll bet Bridget was on the main stage at the time. She's a little older and plays music like that.

The Asian is Aisha (same name as the prophet Mohammed's 9 year old wife) and is an absolute waste of money.

Kolsch
03-10-09, 06:56
This is the report I was quoting. This report is about CF/ I guess I did something wrong quoting in my post. I was referring to the third paragraph. I had a similar experience and I was trying to add that she sometimes uses the name Sarah. Sorry for the confusion, just trying to give back info. I hope I quoted correctly this time.

I stopped into CF last night after a late meeting and to my surprise there was Brenda on stage with her sister. It turns out I was looking for Jessica and got the names switched up. Both of the girls are very pretty but Jessica has the really big boobs. I could have sworn that she told me her name was Brenda way back when. Even the bartender called Jessica by the wrong name at one point. So I wonder if the sisters switch stage names every so often. Anyway, I don't get the opportunity to go to the clubs at night usually so I was very excited to see my old friend. Unfortunately, Jessica has put on a little weight and didn't look as hot as I had remembered her.

Oh well, after my long search I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go to a booth with her. Still very affectionate and I still love her boobs. I'm sure she had a boob job but it's a good one because they feel great. She allows lots of groping which I like but will only offer HR. She wasn't able to finish the job and told me she would do more next time. I was all hot and bothered and not thinking clearly and said lets do next time right now. I just needed to hit the cash machine. Unfortunately (or fortunately because I really shouldn't have been spending more money) the cash machine was not accepting my pin number. They (Jessica and Brenda) tried to get me to go to the DJ Booth for money but I didn't want to hand over any identification. I'll revisit the sisters soon now that I know their schedule (MWF 6pm-1am)

I was left with .60 in my pocket and trying to manipulate the cash machine for the extra needed to get back into a booth. The little head had clearly taken control of the vehicle at that point. Over walks another really hot Brazilian named, Natasha. She had long black hair down to her ass and a killer body. Not huge tits but she makes it all work. You feel the bulge start just watching her walk. Anyway she talks me into a couple of nude lap dances for the .60 upstairs and I did not regret it. She worked it pretty good. Lots of fun. If I had been able to come up with more money I would have taken her to a booth. She promised more fun in the booth but would not offer specifics. Any info out there on how Natasha performs in a booth atmosphere ? It would be appreciated.

Good time. Glad I took a chance and stopped in last night.

Phat Bastard
03-10-09, 20:01
This is the report I was quoting. This report is about CF/ I guess I did something wrong quoting in my post. I was referring to the third paragraph. I had a similar experience and I was trying to add that she sometimes uses the name Sarah. Sorry for the confusion, just trying to give back info. I hope I quoted correctly this time.

Thanks for the info. You did nothing wrong. It's just much easier to follow when you have a reference point.

Jon Gris
03-19-09, 15:02
Hey guys,

I usually frequent the MP an Escort boards. We are having a bachelor party for a good friend that is getting married. Anyway was curious if anyone could reccomend a place we could take him. I am assuming he wants the FS deal. Any thoughts? Post or Pm me.

Thanks in advance

Bath1234
03-20-09, 13:27
This is a link to a job fair that would be worth attending. Even if you are not selected as a candidate, the scenery would be nice.

http://theday.com/re.aspx?re=6418ee45-d2d1-449e-aa7f-dd37e18d256b

Nik A
03-20-09, 13:42
Well, guys I'm off to PP after a brief sabbatical and having financially recovered from my romp at CL (well worth it). Hopefully classic rock won't be on the menu today. Since I haven't actually left yet, I have nothing to report about PP BUT since this is a sharing-type forum, here a little cautionary note about a girl at CL.

There is girl who goes by "Tiffany" and I'll be a nice guy and not mention her real name (which she is not shy about sharing anyway), who I would consider trouble. She's full figured, 22-25 years old, about 5' 4" with long brown hair. She has a somewhat pretty face with large "doe" eyes and a smallish mouth and full lips. She comes off as one of these "down to earth" girls that will sit and talk to you and "hang" (if you like that sort of thing). Anyway, she'll talk to you for a while, maybe ask you to buy her a drink and so forth. She then suddenly turns into an entitled raving ***** if you decide that you don't want a dance. Some girls do get a attitude but Tiffany gets downright ugly. The first time I met her I bought her a drink and spoke with her for about 10 minutes and she got very upset when I wouldn't dance with her in the VIP room. The last time I was in there I had already banged one of the girls and I was casually sitting chilling with another one of my fav girls having a beer. The second my girl got up to dance Tiffany sat right down, demanded a drink and when I politely told her that I was out of cash and just chilling out for a few she read me the riot act about how I was a stingy bastard and how was an asshole etc etc. Made quite a scene and started bad mouthing me to some of the other chicks. I am a very quiet guy and I'm always very polite to all the girls but I only spend money on the ones I find attractive! Anyway, it was a bit embarrassing so keep an eye out for her and make you intentions clear from the start! Happy hunting this weekend!

Bath1234
03-20-09, 21:29
Providence - Here's a job opportunity you won't need to buy a new wardrobe for.
Hoping to take advantage of Rhode Island's floundering economy, owners of the Foxy Lady strip club in Providence plan to hold a job fair on Saturday.

They say they're looking to fill around 30 positions, from strippers and waitresses to disc jockeys and bartenders, at that club and two others in Massachusetts. “I need more managers, I need more competent staff, and I need more attractive waitresses to go along with the ones I have right now,” said co-owner Tom Tsoumas.

The naked truth is that Rhode Island's economy is among the worst in the nation, with an unemployment rate of 10.3 percent in January.

The Providence club isn't immune from the recession but is still drawing customers willing to drink and pay for lap dances, said manager Bob Travisono.

”It's taken a hit,” he said. “It's not as bad as restaurants and stuff like that. In times like this, they seem to drink their sorrows away.”

Tsoumas said he hopes some who might shun strip clubs when the economy is good might consider shedding their clothes now - or at least working as a floor host or bartender.

The Foxy Lady chain is among the best-known strip club venues in southern New England, drawing the occasional professional athlete or rock musician stopping through town and hosting a popular Friday breakfast buffet known as “Legs and Eggs.”

Smac1994
03-23-09, 13:51
Checked this place out for the first time Friday night.

Noticed more than a half dozen "girl next door" college age types prowling the main area. Most were up for pvt area action. $. 5 for BBBJ from a leggy brunette. Name was Ariana or Adriana. Was there with some married friends so I didn't partake.

Is this standard for this club?

Talent was deff a step above Fantasies and Desires; IMHO

Nik A
03-23-09, 19:52
Checked this place out for the first time Friday night.

Noticed more than a half dozen "girl next door" college age types prowling the main area. Most were up for pvt area action. $. 5 for BBBJ from a leggy brunette. Name was Ariana or Adriana. Was there with some married friends so I didn't partake.

Is this standard for this club?

Talent was deff a step above Fantasies and Desires; IMHOThere are plenty of girls at CL that will give you extras upstairs. However the club is divided into two factions. Those that do and those that don't and have an attitude about it. Make sure you specify exactly what you want and how much you're paying before going upstairs. Remember that you have to pay $40 to the house for the "15 min" VIP booth. So if a girl quotes you 150 you'll most likely be paying an another $40 for the house. They often spring this on you at the last minute especially if they smell a new guy in the house and magically you're up to 190! Then they'll ask for a tip afterward. CL is my favorite place by far but it tends to be a bit pricey once you consider the cost of drinks, the $15 cover and the cost of extras. Good luck.

PS. The cash machines have a $200 limit.

Tampasox
03-24-09, 09:35
Just another reason to avoid this place..

http://newsblog.projo.com/2009/03/providence-poli-27.html

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- The police are seeking a suspect and have issued arrest warrants this morning after two female employees and one male patron were shot inside the Sportsman's Inn at 122 Fountain St. at about 1:20 a.m. today.

No one has been arrested, Maj. Thomas F. Oates III said at 7:50 a.m.

A female employee at the Sportsman's Inn who was shot in the back of the head is in serious condition at Rhode Island Hospital. Another female employee remains at Rhode Island Hospital. The male patron, who was shot four times in the hands and legs, checked himself out of the hospital this morning, Oates said.

Although initial reports were that four people were shot, a male manager at Sportsman's was just struck in the boot with a bullet round, but the round never hit his foot, Oates said.

The police say the shooter and another male manager of the club got into an argument before the shooting. Four patrons took that manager's side and became engaged in a "physical altercation" with the suspect, Oates said. The suspect left and returned about 15 minutes later with a firearm, Oates said.

The man then "opened fire on a group of people that were in the hallway of the Sportsman's Inn," Oates said. More people were in the hallway when he returned, Oates said, including the two female employees, another manager and one of the men who initially argued with the shooter.

The police have not reported the names of the people who were shot. Oates said he will do so once families have been notified.

The suspect fled and was not immediately apprehended. Oates said he initially fled on foot, but the police believe he "had a vehicle somewhere."

At the Sportsman's Inn early this morning, a man standing in the lobby who identified himself as the manager said, "We're not answering any questions."

(An earlier version of this story reported that four people had been shot.)

Matt Smithson
03-24-09, 14:45
Thanks Bearxxx, I noticed that on at least two occasions she was totally trashed. One of the times she had trouble waking! One of the other girls told me not to bother with her but I rarely trust what they tell me as they can be vicious with each other. Thanks for the info.

You're right Nuguy, there is more to it, I was playing up the Journey aspect of the story for entertainment value. In addition to the song and the singing which really did fuck with my mind, I hate CBJs and have been very spoiled with BBBJs at CL (Kiki and Yvonka highly recommend btw). The girl, who's name I wish I could remember was not all that great. She had a bit of apathetic attitude and was not very sensual. This did not help the situation once things started to go south. The night before I had an excellent FS experience with Angel even though she's not my usual type. I even enjoyed her CBJ and good FS with a great attitude. Perhaps I was tapped out from that too. So there you go, my pathetic excuses for losing my shit. What can I say, I dropped the ball on that one.Thanks for the recommendations. I think I know of both dancers. Is Kiki a petite brunette around 30? Is Yvonka tall and thin with implants, chin length hair, probably 22ish?

Nik A
03-24-09, 21:41
Thanks for the recommendations. I think I know of both dancers. Is Kiki a petite brunette around 30? Is Yvonka tall and thin with implants, chin length hair, probably 22ish? Yes, those are the girls. Kiki is pretty straight up and I found her to be very skilled at what she likes to do best but you might have to play around with Yvonka for a while but I found it to be worth the while.

I have visited the following clubs in Providence at this point, become familiar with their customs and sampled all the goods so to speak: PP, SI, SD, D, PP and CL. I heard that Foxy and Balloons are not worth the trouble. The only place I haven't been is CF. I read mixed things about CF. I've read that it sucks because it's hard to find good privacy for extras and I've read about guys who've loved it. Can someone who is familiar with it give me a detailed report on the club and a few recommendations?

Thanks!

Matt Smithson
03-25-09, 06:39
Yes, those are the girls. Kiki is pretty straight up and I found her to be very skilled at what she likes to do best but you might have to play around with Yvonka for a while but I found it to be worth the while.

I have visited the following clubs in Providence at this point, become familiar with their customs and sampled all the goods so to speak: PP, SI, SD, D, PP and CL. I heard that Foxy and Balloons are not worth the trouble. The only place I haven't been is CF. I read mixed things about CF. I've read that it sucks because it's hard to find good privacy for extras and I've read about guys who've loved it. Can someone who is familiar with it give me a detailed report on the club and a few recommendations?

Thanks!Do those ladies offer fs as well?

Matt Smithson
03-25-09, 06:41
Yes, those are the girls. Kiki is pretty straight up and I found her to be very skilled at what she likes to do best but you might have to play around with Yvonka for a while but I found it to be worth the while.

Thanks!Do either of those ladies offer fs as well?

Nik A
03-25-09, 21:40
Do either of those ladies offer fs as well?I got it on with Yvonka but it took a bit of convincing on my part. She was quite tipsy at the time and it was near the end of her shift. Plus I'm just good looking that she couldn't resist (just kidding) so I would say it's questionable as to whether she regularly does FS. I had a great time with her though.

Kiki specializes in BJs and is hesitant about FS. I think if you got her at the right time she would do it but you'd pay $$ for it I suspect.

You never know with these girls though. It's hit or miss often. Good luck!

Feminator
03-26-09, 03:01
I got it on with Yvonka but it took a bit of convincing on my part. She was quite tipsy at the time and it was near the end of her shift. Plus I'm just good looking that she couldn't resist (just kidding) so I would say it's questionable as to whether she regularly does FS. I had a great time with her though.

Kiki specializes in BJs and is hesitant about FS. I think if you got her at the right time she would do it but you'd pay $$ for it I suspect.

You never know with these girls though. It's hit or miss often. Good luck!I've tried to negotiate VIP and dance combos with Kiki and she's not only been inflexible and resistant, but she feigned insult, near-screaming at me "so you want to suck on my titties for free? ! ? "

The funny thing is that 1) I don't suck on stripper titties (hereafter referred to as "the public nipple"), and 2) I wasn't asking for anything entirely unreasonable.- just for her to waive the topless dance fee with her if I decided to upgrade to VIP in the middle of the dance. Most girls there offer to do this anyway, as it only costs them $5 to the house, you know, out of the $200 in profit they make on VIP!

This is one of the tests I give to all of the Caddy Lounge girls before I spend any $$$ on them.

Typically, girls who are unwilling to negotiate have rules. Girls who have rules have lines they don't cross. Needless to say, Kiki failed the test miserably. I'd be extremely surprised if she provided FS.

Nik A
03-26-09, 21:03
I've tried to negotiate VIP and dance combos with Kiki and she's not only been inflexible and resistant, but she feigned insult, near-screaming at me "so you want to suck on my titties for free? ! "

The funny thing is that 1) I don't suck on stripper titties (hereafter referred to as "the public nipple"), and 2) I wasn't asking for anything entirely unreasonable.. Just for her to waive the topless dance fee with her if I decided to upgrade to VIP in the middle of the dance. Most girls there offer to do this anyway, as it only costs them $5 to the house, you know, out of the $200 in profit they make on VIP!

This is one of the tests I give to all of the Caddy Lounge girls before I spend any $$$ on them.

Typically, girls who are unwilling to negotiate have rules. Girls who have rules have lines they don't cross. Needless to say, Kiki failed the test miserably. I'd be extremely surprised if she provided FS.very good point. My experience with Kiki was this. She had no interest in FS and claimed that outside the club she made 1K for FS! I was like "yeah right"! So then I asked how much for a BJ and she wanted the full nut ($240). So I told her that I thought that was too much for a BJ. She took a bit of an attitude and claimed it was cheap (yeah right again). So I offered her $160 for a BBBJ in the VIP which I think is still a bit steep but she accepted. I have to say though, it was a pretty amazing BBBJ so I wasn't bummed about it. However, I think you're right. Inflexible is how I would describe her. Thanks for the tip on negotiations. I will try that next time I got to CL. I will visit in two weeks. If you have any recommendations, I would welcome them.

Tintin1
03-30-09, 11:12
So I offered her $160 for a BBBJ in the VIP which I think is still a bit steep but she accepted. I have to say though, it was a pretty amazing BBBJ so I wasn't bummed about it. However, I think you're right. Inflexible is how I would describe her. Thanks for the tip on negotiations. I will try that next time I got to CL. I will visit in two weeks. If you have any recommendations, I would welcome them.Going back to the $40 VIP booth fee. Did she ask you for that on top of the $160?

Matt Smithson
04-06-09, 11:20
Anyone do a curtain room with Harley?

She is a cutie.

Just wondering if she delivers.

Relative5432
04-06-09, 18:20
Anyone do a curtain room with Harley?

She is a cutie.

Just wondering if she delivers.Did one with her a month ago or so. I was surprised to find out that she is one of the 'clean' girls, i.e. HE was only thing on the menu. She was a bit hyper, didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would.

Sweet though.

Matt Smithson
04-07-09, 11:20
Did one with her a month ago or so. I was surprised to find out that she is one of the 'clean' girls, i.e. HE was only thing on the menu. She was a bit hyper, didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would.

Sweet though.Thanks for the intel.

What's HE?

I'm not familiar with that acronym.

Relative5432
04-07-09, 18:11
Thanks for the intel.

What's HE?

I'm not familiar with that acronym.Sorry, thought I was on the Massage Forum.

HE = happy ending = HJ

By the way, I just tell the girls what I am looking for. They'll either say yes or no. That was no surprises or dissapointments.

Nik A
04-07-09, 18:25
Did one with her a month ago or so. I was surprised to find out that she is one of the 'clean' girls, i.e. HE was only thing on the menu. She was a bit hyper, didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would.

Sweet though.Damn! I ran into Harley on Saturday night and was really attracted to her. She gave me the impression that she was a naughty girl and up for anything! Luckily I had already had my oil changed with another girl so I told her next time. Thanks for the tip! I would have tried her out for sure. I'd love some recommendations as I'm seeking new talent at CL. I'm an FS kind of guy so any good tips would be greatly appreciated!

Feminator
04-07-09, 21:25
Damn! I ran into Harley on Saturday night and was really attracted to her. She gave me the impression that she was a naughty girl and up for anything! Luckily I had already had my oil changed with another girl so I told her next time. Thanks for the tip! I would have tried her out for sure. I'd love some recommendations as I'm seeking new talent at CL. I'm an FS kind of guy so any good tips would be greatly appreciated!I tend to only go during the day, so I can't speak to how this place is at night.

Of girls on the weekday shifts, I can personally attest to Faith (thin brunette), Sarah (goth girl), Denise (short Portuguese girl), Blessing (tall black girl), and Autumn (Irish-y girl) all doing FS.

Sarah and Autumn operate outside of the club as well. Probably others, though I haven't asked everyone. (Please don't ask me for their digits... ask them.)

As for tips -- screening the girls upfront is the only way to go. I've never gotten less than FS for a reasonable rate at the Caddy Lounge when I've gone private with a dancer, but I am also very careful to be specific about what I want, I negotiate a rate, and I "test" the girl on her flexibility before I agree to do anything.

Nik A
04-08-09, 20:21
I tend to only go during the day, so I can't speak to how this place is at night.

Of girls on the weekday shifts, I can personally attest to Faith (thin brunette), Sarah (goth girl), Denise (short Portuguese girl), Blessing (tall black girl), and Autumn (Irish-y girl) all doing FS.

Sarah and Autumn operate outside of the club as well. Probably others, though I haven't asked everyone. (Please don't ask me for their digits... ask them.)

As for tips -- screening the girls upfront is the only way to go. I've never gotten less than FS for a reasonable rate at the Caddy Lounge when I've gone private with a dancer, but I am also very careful to be specific about what I want, I negotiate a rate, and I "test" the girl on her flexibility before I agree to do anything.Thank you. This is very helpful. I was planning on celebrating my upcoming tax refund this friday at PP but sounds like I should take a trip to CL instead even though it is big screen porn day at PP.

Maybe a double header is in order!

Joe Parkers
04-08-09, 23:33
I haven't seen any reports on my favorite dump lately.

What's new at PP?

I plan to stop by this friday. Any new girls?

Anyone been lately?

Joe.

Boston Guy 57
04-09-09, 17:57
I have no intention of checking it out myself but I have heard through the grapevine (a dancer at another club via one of her regulars) that things are loosening up a little at the Foxy Lady contact-wise. Angelina, an older Brazilian woman who was recently fired at CF is working days there, not sure if it's under the same name. She has been fired from her last three clubs for pushing the envelope a bit too far so if she lasts at the Foxy it would certainly be a sign of lowered scrutiny from management as far as contact is concerned.

I gave up on the Foxy in Providence years ago. I have actually found the Brockton Mass club to be a lot more entertaining though any serious extras require paying for a champagne room. Maybe the girls at the Foxy in Providence are finally getting tired of working in an empty club most of the time...

Well Hung
04-10-09, 01:25
An afternoon visit to the SI yesterday was an eye opener.
A very pleasant upgrade in talent was on display as if word had gone out- "only really good looking women need show up". Not a bad looker in the place.

Nik A
04-10-09, 07:57
I haven't seen any reports on my favorite dump lately.

What's new at PP?

I plan to stop by this friday. Any new girls?

Anyone been lately?

Joe.I have been lately and it's been a mixed bag. A lot of filler to sort through most of the time but Friday afternoons can be better. A few of the girls have migrated by the way over to CL and one should be on the look out. The girl formerly called "Entice" at PP is now at CL. She is slender black girl with a kind of pretty face, wears a wig and likes classic rock. I don't recommend her at all. She's a shark and is less than enthusiastic in her "work". Also a girl named Jessica migrated over. I can't say much about her other than she seems rough around the edges for CL. At PP I can recommend Allure. She will easily negotiate her fee, is good for everything and she's not bad looking. Angel is an excellent provided if you're into the cute, full figured look.

Joe Parkers
04-11-09, 01:39
I have been lately and it's been a mixed bag. A lot of filler to sort through most of the time but Friday afternoons can be better. A few of the girls have migrated by the way over to CL and one should be on the look out. The girl formerly called "Entice" at PP is now at CL. She is slender black girl with a kind of pretty face, wears a wig and likes classic rock. I don't recommend her at all. She's a shark and is less than enthusiastic in her "work". Also a girl named Jessica migrated over. I can't say much about her other than she seems rough around the edges for CL. At PP I can recommend Allure. She will easily negotiate her fee, is good for everything and she's not bad looking. Angel is an excellent provided if you're into the cute, full figured look.Allure shift?

Angel?

Willy O
04-11-09, 13:00
Allure shift?

Angel?Allure is usually there most weekday afternoons and have also seen her there during the day on Saturday. She is a nice girl and aims to please. Can't help you out with Angel.

Nik A
04-15-09, 20:53
Allure shift?

Angel? Sorry I didn't answer earlier. I decided to try a spa last week but that's for another forum. Anyway, yes, Allure is on during the day. She's often there Fridays and I think she's terrific. She's fun to have a drink with, will do anything you want and loves to laugh though she gave me her number recently and when I called simply to ask if she was working, she hung up on me. Oh well! She was probably too stoned to remember she gave me the number.

Angel is a plump little blond with a cute face. I tend to go for the taller more slender chicks but I have to say Angel was a pleasure. She's got a great attitude, is very reasonable with her fee ($ FS) and she really does her best to please.

Happy hunting!

Dick Slayer
04-15-09, 22:52
What do all these abriviations stand for?

I'm new 2 the site.

Please inform me.

Jpeaz
04-16-09, 07:32
What do all these abriviations stand for?

I'm new 2 the site.

Please inform me.

How about you take a look at the Abbreviations page at the top of this page.

Joe Parkers
04-16-09, 21:18
Thanks Nik. And Willy.

I'll be in RI this Friday. Hopefully they will be around.

Sorry I didn't answer earlier. I decided to try a spa last week but that's for another forum. Anyway, yes, Allure is on during the day. She's often there Fridays and I think she's terrific.Angel is a plump little blond with a cute face. I tend to go for the taller more slender.

Allure is usually there most weekday afternoons and have also seen her there during the day on Saturday. She is a nice girl and aims to please. Can't help you out with Angel.hicks but I have to say Angel was a pleasure.

Nik A
04-16-09, 22:12
Guys, I'm heading over to PP tomorrow for a look.

Any recommendations or cautionary notes?

JonsBlaze
04-17-09, 11:22
Can you tell me what Allure looks like?

Thanks!

Thanks Nik. And Willy.

I'll be in RI this Friday. Hopefully they will be around.

Angel is a plump little blond with a cute face. I tend to go for the taller more slender.

Massman756
04-18-09, 16:15
What place is PP stand for?

Thanks

Stressed Out
04-18-09, 17:23
What place is PP stand for?

Thanks

otherwise known as Cheaters.....

Viejo
04-18-09, 23:23
otherwise known as Cheaters.....
...Cheaters has been referred to as Pink Purgatory.

HappyDave
04-19-09, 09:52
...Cheaters has been referred to as Pink Purgatory.If ya want to get laid, its the place to go!

Phat Bastard
04-19-09, 12:15
Can you tell me what Allure looks like?

Thanks!

White girl, early - mid 20's, straight dark hair, tattoos, nice body with maybe C cup boobs, always smiling and laughing and usually wearing a black bikini. Kind of an airhead but not an annoying one. She's very friendly and likeable.

Definitely worth a try in a booth.

Kevinm1
04-19-09, 15:20
White girl, early - mid 20's, straight dark hair, tattoos, nice body with maybe C cup boobs, always smiling and laughing and usually wearing a black bikini. Kind of an airhead but not an annoying one. She's very friendly and likeable.

Definitely worth a try in a booth.
Actually she's vietnamese and lebanese with a touch of italian

Nik A
04-19-09, 17:53
Actually she's vietnamese and lebanese with a touch of italianHave any of you guys ever worked with her outside of the club? I really like Allure and I'd love to see her outside the club but as I stated earlier, she gave me her civilian name and number but when I called she hung up on me!

JonsBlaze
04-19-09, 19:31
Thanks Kevin and thanks Phat Bastard, I'll keep my eye out for her.

Actually she's vietnamese and lebanese with a touch of italian

Kevinm1
04-19-09, 20:40
I've met her several times otc and I have her digits. The big problem with her is her airheadness and her love of her boyfriend who may or may not be her "daddy" depending on who you talk to

Have any of you guys ever worked with her outside of the club? I really like Allure and I'd love to see her outside the club but as I stated earlier, she gave me her civilian name and number but when I called she hung up on me!

Matt Smithson
04-20-09, 10:21
Does anyone use the CR room at that place? How much is it? I'm assuming that the curtain room is a much better value? Also, what shifts do you guys recommend? Seems like Friday is the only consistent shift?

Nik A
04-20-09, 20:29
I've met her several times otc and I have her digits. The big problem with her is her airheadness and her love of her boyfriend who may or may not be her "daddy" depending on who you talk toAhh, the "daddy". That explains it and thanks for the info. Man, why bother giving out the number then right? Sometimes I wonder what these girls are thinking. Ok well, I guess I'll stick to the 15 minute booth in the luxurious "Lady Godiva Lounge".

Themagicman44
04-22-09, 19:08
Went to Cheaters club Monday.Im from mass so I had the day off.I have been reading the forum about this place so I had a mixed expectation of what I would be in for.I friggin Love this Place.It was non stop women all over you.I found all but about 2 women sub-par.If anyone has any more info on Allure I would appreciate a PM.I spent some time with her in the booth and it was amazing.Very reasonable price and great attitude.