PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Ampdude 2003
05-17-07, 12:34
The best part when they come back from a “Brazil trip" they usually have a nice tan and maybe some new plastic surgery.

TT

I wouldn't mind if that was the case on Bruna, but didn't get a sense of that.

Different bites for different likes, but I like a nice set of cans, fake or not. The operative word is 'nice' - some can jobs look a bit botched.

Postman
05-17-07, 19:54
Different bites for different likes, but I like a nice set of cans, fake or not. The operative word is 'nice' - some can jobs look a bit botched.

Yeah a bad job looks freakish. I'll take a small, natural set over a botched boob job anytime. The Brazilians seldom get a bad job though, those Brazilian docs seem to have it down to a science.

Ampdude 2003
05-21-07, 18:32
Went by on a Saturday afternoon and ran into Brazilian girl named Aleenie.

Aleenie is the girl I mentioned whose name I did not understand, but we greeted each other as long-time friends and it was getting embarrassing. I finally asked her to "spell it" on Saturday. Aleenie is a great girl, has a sister who looks similar. Both are friends of Bruna. Aleenie is not the same as Bruna in topless area. As mentioned in previous report, Bruna is "bolder" in the topless area - always have fun there.

Those $20 dances sure add up - I have to remind myself to not go overboard. Lap dances with the same girl are a diminishing return - the first couple are always fun. If you can get off, great. I had 11 dances with Aleenie - what an idiot I am. To top it off, I didn't have enough money ($50 short) - had to get my wallet from the car and try the ATM for the first time. The ATM was out of order, but the cool thing is Aleenie did not want to take the difference. We all know the girls are here for one reason, but it is totally cool to push $$ to the back in appearance. I appreciated the jesture but will give her the remaining for principle.

Sure I had fun, but for less than the same I could have an hour long massage with a great-looking Asian masseuse with nice cans doing all kinds of unmentionables. Like I said, what an idiot.

Well Hung
05-21-07, 21:14
Just left the doll. I had heard that this place had heated up. If it has, you could not prove it tonight. There were more girls than customers on duty. Those on duty seemed to be more interested in each other than any men sitting at tables. Left after one beverage totally bored. There's no place like the PP !!

Member #3933
05-21-07, 22:21
Just left the doll. I had heard that this place had heated up. If it has, you could not prove it tonight. There were more girls than customers on duty. Those on duty seemed to be more interested in each other than any men sitting at tables. Left after one beverage totally bored. There's no place like the PP !!I've been in the Satin Doll twice the last two weeks, same experience as yours. Each time, there seemed to be a line of guys waiting for the one hottie, a slim, cute young brunette doing LDs in the back corner of the LD area. She must be doing something well but I doubt its anything but friction. No other action than her.

You might try the Sportsman Inn. IF you can an attractive dancer you can get reflief for less than the PP show. You pay $25 ($5 goes to the house), for a dance in a downstairs booth. By the end of the first dance you establish the dancer fee for the rest of the show, can be a couple of LD fees or up to $80-100. YMMV and the menu seems limited to the basic.

There are a few hot dancers. Daytime the young blonde Mandy would spin heads anywhere and I recommend.

Phat Bastard
05-28-07, 23:35
After an entire weekend of searching for someone in the Boston-Brockton-Chelsea-Dorchester area worth picking up, I finally had enough of the driving around shit and went to the PP for a sure thing.

I got there before the shift change and was pleasantly surprised at how attractive most of them were but then I had the honor of watching all of the good looking women walk by me in hot outfits, then go by me again wearing street clothes as they left. Oh boy. I soon realized it was tattoo and beer-belly night but I sat tight and waited for someone friendly to come my way.

Anyway, I almost went into a room with Sugar (who's delivered in the past) who is a sweet black girl with a stunningly beautiful rump and hips to match with a tiny little waist and long legs, capped with a beautiful face and sweet smile but instead I opted for Ariel (?) I think, a Mayan South American that's been here for over 20 years and after we admired Sugars rump as she danced for a while (she mentioned it first) we went in back for some well delivered pickle-kissing.

I spent way too much (100 to her, 35 to the house) but considering the 20 minutes or so of anything goes dollar dances (which were free) and unusually intimate snuggling while I made up my mind about a back room dance, I got about 40-45 minutes of entertainment from her and left happy and weak-kneed.

The price of fun at the PP may be obscene but enjoy it now because some day it'll be gone:(

Mr Right Now
05-29-07, 14:16
I would appreciate your opinion regarding a bachelor party I am planning.

Currently my aim is to find a club with a comprehensive party package but I am open to any suggestions. I am looking for a more upscale club with friendly ladies that keep the hustle to a minimum.

The 10-15 participants are mid 30 in age professionals and I have no idea how many are fellow hobbyists.

My own club experience is minimal as I tend to stick to private events.

I am considering the Providence area, in particular based on reports and web sites - Desire and Cadillac Lounge

Any suggestions? Please feel free to post or PM me.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Member #3933
05-30-07, 01:14
I would appreciate your opinion regarding a bachelor party I am planning.

Currently my aim is to find a club with a comprehensive party package but I am open to any suggestions. I am looking for a more upscale club with friendly ladies that keep the hustle to a minimum.

The 10-15 participants are mid 30 in age professionals and I have no idea how many are fellow hobbyists.

My own club experience is minimal as I tend to stick to private events.

I am considering the Providence area, in particular based on reports and web sites - Desire and Cadillac Lounge

Any suggestions? Please feel free to post or PM me.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.If you want the party to reflect well on you, I'd recommend the Foxy Lady in Brockton. It has the nicest facility and the best ladies. I'd say the Foxy is 2-3 times the size of either of the two clubs you mentioned. The place and the show looks good. And will reflect well on you. The LDs and CRs deliver reasonable value and the CRs are fairly private, so others don't need to know what has or has not gone on.

If you are set on Providence, I'd go with Desires over the Cadillac which I consider a less presentable place. I don't know what to say about the Providence FL, I haven't been there in many years.

One strong recommendation is to try to schedule your event for a non-peak time, otherwise you will be battling with other drunken hordes for the cute babes, no fun. Say a Monday at 7PM. Avoid a Friday night like the plague.

Viejo
05-30-07, 21:36
...Currently my aim is to find a club with a comprehensive party package but I am open to any suggestions. I am looking for a more upscale club with friendly ladies that keep the hustle to a minimum....
The key phrase here is "comprehensive party package" - if that means that you are looking for a deal that bundles club admission/cover charges, food and a dedicated space for your group, then there are really only two clubs in Providence that might be able to provide all of that - Club Fantasies and The Foxy Lady. Desire is a smaller club, but is the most hospitable and customer friendly in town - it may have the capacity to offer a good package with dedicated space, if they can use the nude room that has been inactive for some time. All three clubs have the capability to put out a good batch of food for the party.

The Cadillac Lounge may also be able to handle dedicated space, but good food would have to come from some third party catering outfit. Their kitchen capabilities and capacity are not known for quality.

If you schedule for an off-night, be prepared for fewer dancers...but those that are there will give extra attention to any group that is free with cash.

All four clubs have a good variety of dancers, but the Foxy Lady has very little of the quality and numbers of dancers it once had. And if you are looking for a lot of wild action, you won't be likely to find it at the Foxy.

Fantasies has a good weekend selection, but if you do schedule for a Monday or Tuesday night, CF offers a "Twofer" on those days - dances are 2 for twenty bucks, topless. If you think your group will want to sample lapdances extensively, that would be the best deal available. Because Fantasies has a pretty good food menu and lots of space free on a Monday or Tuesday, you could easily have a party with all the benefits of a bundled package available, but at the option of each individual. The group could stake out an area for itself with no problem.

Desire will have around 10 or 12 pretty good looking dancers on weekday evenings, and 20 to 30 on Saturdays. There are plenty of lapdance options, ranging from a 20 buck topless to a Champagne Room that goes for one hour and costs anywhere from 300 to 500 bucks depending on the dancer and the deal you make. If you want to have your bachelor get truly terrorized/embarrassed on stage, this is the best place - let's just say that the dancers make it a memorable experience for the poor bastard.

The Cadillac Lounge has some hot dancers, and also offers a variety of lapdance scenarios. They also do a pretty good number on the bachelor on stage, but it's not quite as heavy as Club Desire.

All the clubs mentioned here have nice physical facilities. If I were to rank them in terms of the things participants on this forum are most interested in, the order would be:

Fantasies, Desire, Cadillac (grouped closely, with the order flipping depending on what dancers are working on given days) and the Foxy Lady a distant fourth.

And, of course - if you want to just throw your group into a totally unstructured environment, with an absolute guarantee that anyone in the party can get laid if he so desires, take 'em to Cheaters - the Deadwood of Providence strip clubs.

Screwjack
05-31-07, 12:13
(If this double posts, I'm sorry. The site login timed out while I was composing my report. It doesn't look like the first one made it.)

First, a thanks to all of you "locals" here who made my visit possible. Always nice to know what to expect in terms of service and cost and I wasn't disappointed.

I want to report an interesting and enjoyable encounter with a girl who claimed last night was her first night "in the business. " Though generally skeptical of such claims, if this was an act to put one over on the client then it was at least interesting as it involved numerous apologies, questions about "how" and clumsiness to the point of falling off of her spike heals and through the swinging doors of the private booth! All this to my delight!

An apology to you all but I forgot her name. I should have asked again at the conclusion but my bad! Dirty blonde hair cut to shoulder length. Irish face. Almost a spinner. Not much on top (nice nips though) but maybe a little too much shape in the (firm! ) bucket to be so categorized. Some artwork just below her beltline and a shamrock tattoo between her shoulder blades. If you go this week, she'll be the one that doesn't know what to do on stage and stumbling around on the spikes.

Last night she was wearing a black vinyl outfit with red trim. Bikini top with a chrome ring connecting the (small) cups. Short "shorts". Almost, but not quite, bikini bottoms showing off a pair of tight and shapely cheeks.

She smiled and (in a conversational as opposed to "come on" way) asked my name. Down to business.

She asked a lot of questions about if I'd been there before, if I'd been to similar places before, what I wanted to do, etc. I thought she was feeling me out in terms of was I LEO but, in retrospect, I think her primary concern was that I would be disappointed when I found out that she didn't know what she was doing! She confessed it was her first night which put me on guard--was she willing to peform all the services (had they told her what the job really was? ) and made hesitate to ask directly. When I asked her what she had in mind she told me that "my pleasure was her sole focus. " Back and forth like this because I took to heart the advice about getting it all spelled out before proceeding. Anyhow the word games are all part of the play for me so I was fine with all of this.

Unfortunately, the drink girl got to us before we could conclude our negotiations. Add $16 for an unwanted can of Bud and a "shot of Henessey" for the girl plus a tip for the waitress who is just playing by club rules. I wasn't born yesterday but didn't feel like I should buck the system on a first visit. Once I paid off the waitress and we got back to business conversation resumed and we played more word games for a few minutes.

In the end, I could of avoided the surcharge if I'd just said "I want to (be fully served)". We would have been off to the booth in flash. But as I said I was enjoying the game. When I finally said, "I want to do as much as you're willing to do" she spelled it out for me directly--the usual fare for half and half plus the cost of the booth.

Once we'd agreed on the deed and tariff, she had to ask someone what we did next. Once we had the info, she used the ladies' while I bought the booth ticket from the bartender. The booths were all full, so she practiced her lap dances and sought my input as my hands roamed freely in the "Godiva Room" while we waited.

The "nude lounge) was another newbie mistake on my part. $10 wasted and action to speak of back there. I would have gotten the clothed dance time even if I was just standing against the wall in the main room but I'm guessing the doorman would have let us wait back there. Anyhow live and learn.

Once in the booth, she inquired whether or not it would bother me if she put her hair up. Truth be told, I prefer it down but she was nice enough to ask and I was so into her tight body and aware of the 15 minute time limit that I didn't think I was going to miss the gentle massage of her hair.

She asked what should happen next. I said nothing and just wrapped my arms around her, pulled her in close and kissed her neck. Things improved from there, but she still wasn't "pro" about it. (I keep mentioning this because it may appeal to some and turn off others. For me it was appealing. Almost like a clumsy high school car date.

A bit more roaming. I couldn't keep my hands off of her firm midsection, at least until I got a feel for her rock hard bum! Then I wished for four hands and it almost made we wish we'd had to wait longer for the booth since he didn't bother to charge me for her "training" out there. A bit more of this and I untied the the top and discovered that the nip's were top notch, very sensitive and quite tasty. Points for her for a) not being a smoker and be) not covering herself with the skanky perfume that strip clubs must buy in 55 gallon drums--I told her afterwards that avoiding the stuff sure makes it easier for a guy to go home! ) Boys who want them big will want to look elsewhere but I chose her because she's a contrast to my usual (and very tasty in it's own right) "home cooked" fare.

Once I started to suck on the topside she figured out what to do. She quickly wriggled out of the short shorts, removed my pants with more than a little assistance, and asked me what I wanted first. I opted for the oral argument. She spent two minutes digging in her pocketbook for the cover and then I had to show her how to put it on. At this point I'm wondering exactly what she meant when she said I was goign to be her first. I kidded her about not knowing how to apply it using her mouth but showed her the proper way and she went to work. Her performance here was satisfactory--and probably would have been excellent if it wasn't for the barrier of the "NATO" grade cover. She had no objection to my roaming hands so roam they did, making sure she was nice and ready for what was to come. She also didn't complain when I directed her motions by gently grabbing her pony tail.

All this was fine, but I have no shortage of this at home. I monger for variety, not for lack of. The cover was definitely interfering and she hasn't yet learned the tricks to compensate. Plus I was conscious of the clock because it seems like the kind of place where they're going to knock on the door. Anyhow I got up and without any coaxing on my part she bent forwards over the couch.

Things really got good from her on out. Let's just say that it isn't just her abs and ass that are tight. (I sure hope this lasts until next time so please, of all you, you'd hate this girl.) I'm slightly better equipped than average, but by no means massive. She called out an audible that can't be faked when I made my initial thrust.

And from that point on it was obvious that she did have some experience at this part because she was like the energizer bunny meeting my thrusts two-for one. Unfortunately, she also started what I believe to be the fake cries of passion that were totally different from the initial "release of breath" that she'd made. If she'd been more of experienced I might of asked her to stop faking it. It does nothing for me. I didn't want to put her off her game though. No real I'll effects from her fake sounds anyway. The tightness and enthusiasm really took their toll and I felt myself starting to lose it so I pulled out and told her to lay back. To my shame I finished about ten seconds after the (awkwardly carried out) flip to mish.

The end was nearly GFE. She thanked me for being patient with her and for being "good for her. " Told me she'd broken up with her BF and hadn't had any for three weeks and that I'd delivered what she needed. I told her that if we repeat down the road I'm capable of much better. Sorry if that sounds like a boast but I'm not used to having a hair trigger. Nervous about the time, my need to get back on the road and that tight, tight body all combined to my performing like a sailor on shore leave.

She encouraged me to come back next week and told me that she may have a cell phone by then. Not sure when I'll be able to repeat as I need to be discreet with both time and funds so if any of you mongers score a number from this one I'd appreciate the digits. With her permission of course. Tell her that the nice guy from Boston who was her first at the club wants em too. Proof of my ID: I told her that "everyone deserves to be treated kindly" after she thanked me for doing so. I would love to be able to arrange a date or two with her each month outside of the club. If nothing else so we can meet in an environment where I can do a better job! At least until I grow bored or you mongers wear her out.

Anyhow, to finish the story, while she'd putting her heels back on she falls out through the double doors. Gave the pushy girl I'd rejected earlier in the evening a good view of what she'd missed. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't showing in its best form. What can you do but smile? Her final words were that she wished she could just chill with me for the rest of the night instead of having to go out and meet more people. I believed her. It wasn't said in the way that a seasoned pro tries to butter you up for return business. She isn't finding it easy to do the sales part of the job. Fortunately for us, fulfillement seems to come naturally.

Sorry again for no name. If someone gets it, please post it. She's a treat so long as you don't seek a fully professional experience and can tolerate her inexperience. Once you get past it, she knows how to ride. Be gentle with one guys. It's rare that we get unspoiled talent and, unfortunately, it doesn't last long.

Member #3933
05-31-07, 23:13
I want to report an interesting and enjoyable encounter with a girl who claimed last night was her first night "in the business. " .... Dirty blonde hair cut to shoulder length. Irish face. Almost a spinner. Not much on top (nice nips though) but maybe a little too much shape in the (firm! ) bucket to be so categorized. Some artwork just below her beltline and a shamrock tattoo between her shoulder blades. ....Screwjack,

WOW,a great report about an evening you are sure to remember for a long, long time. She sounds like the kind of babe I'm always looking for, but have found only a few times.

I visited Cheater's two nights ago, I was in and out in 15 minutes as there was NOT ONE babe there who could have given me a booth. Before 8PM is the selection is better.

Your find sounds so rare I first questioned whether this report is TGTBT, but the experience is so, so rich I believe. I promise to do my share to capture those digits for you.

Table Shower
06-01-07, 09:15
Screwjack,

Great post about Cheaters. It can be hit or miss there but this one sounds like a clear hit!

About the $10 for the Godiva room - even if you are only going to the private booths they will still make you pay the $10 for the Godiva room.

Hunter4
06-02-07, 14:14
You RI guys should know you?ve got a problem girl working out of Cheaters. In CT she goes by Jennifer, Jen, J (Dominican ? tall, blond, slender, 36D, Tattoo on back, 34 Years Old, beautiful smile) but may use some other name up in RI. Travels with a friend called Diana.

Because of a little tussle over some money deal, Jen called the cops while working at the Connecticut club saying there was a gun. The cops came and busted two providers and their guys while they were havin fun in the back rooms. I have known this woman for a while and she will lie and deny. If you go with her in or out of the club you should be careful. She is an accident waiting to happen.

Joe Kickass
06-03-07, 16:27
I have to say that it has been a while since I was last at Cheaters. My most frequent visits occurred between the winter of 05 to early spring of 06. I've had some good and bad experiences there. Maybe sometime in the future I will post them.

Anyway, there used to be this Brazilian girl that would work there every single day in the afternoon shift. Her name was Adrianna. She had an okay face and the body was very good. I remember my first time with her she would make out with me right in the Godiva room before we hit it up for a booth session. FS was never really out of the sky with her but it was still good none the less. Anyway, I would return for later visits and she would always approach me. And sometimes I wanted to test drive other cars but she was always around. So I eventually stopped going. I am definitely wanting to go back to this place sometime this summer and was wondering if she is still working there in the afternoons. I want to avoid her at all costs. Ha! I doubt she will remember me.

Funny story though. I remember one time where Adrianna was sitting with me babbling away about some bullshit when she spotted a regular and excused herself. Anyway, I remember a dancer on stage of the Godiva room giving me the eye and she approached me when I responded with my evil stare. (Kidding.) Long story short. She was wild in the booth. BBJ. I remember her mascara running when she deepthroated my cock! (My cock is just average.) Great rider. And she let me take control and fuck her doggy right up against the tiny wall until I came. On a later trip I saw her sitting with Adrianna. It turns out they were sisters.

Cheaters is great.

Boston Guy 57
06-03-07, 21:52
Anyway, there used to be this Brazilian girl that would work there every single day in the afternoon shift. Her name was Adrianna. She had an okay face and the body was very good. I remember my first time with her she would make out with me right in the Godiva room before we hit it up for a booth session. FS was never really out of the sky with her but it was still good none the less. Anyway, I would return for later visits and she would always approach me. And sometimes I wanted to test drive other cars but she was always around. So I eventually stopped going. I am definitely wanting to go back to this place sometime this summer and was wondering if she is still working there in the afternoons. I want to avoid her at all costs. Ha! I doubt she will remember me.

Cheaters is great.

Brazilians never forget you....

Little Tony II
06-03-07, 22:00
I think I remember Adrianna. I have not seen her in a very long time.
I never knew she had a sister that worked there.
The only sister act I knew about was Camilla and Sandra. They left sometime last winter.

Have fun

Tony

Joe Kickass
06-04-07, 09:01
I think I remember Adrianna. I have not seen her in a very long time.

I never knew she had a sister that worked there.

The only sister act I knew about was Camilla and Sandra. They left sometime last winter.

Have fun

TonyThanks for the information. Hopefully she is nowhere to be found when I head back there because I don't want her hanging around.

Yeah, her sister was there on two of the times I visited which was in the span of two weeks. After that first booth session I went back a week later hoping she would still be there and found her sitting with Adrianna. Adrianna said it was her sister. Looking back on it now I couldn't tell you if she was telling the truth or not. Anyway, Adrianna cock blocked me from getting another booth session with her "sister." And I never saw her again in my return trips.

Was Sandra the beautiful Brazilian with a great body and a perfect set of natural breasts? She had a gorgeous face and dark long black hair. I remember her as being just an average fuck but she was probably the most beautiful girl I ever had with my cock in her mouth.

Little Tony II
06-05-07, 21:04
"Was Sandra the beautiful Brazilian with a great body and a perfect set of natural breasts? She had a gorgeous face and dark long black hair. I remember her as being just an average fuck but she was probably the most beautiful girl I ever had with my cock in her mouth."

That was Camilla, She was the taller and better looking one. A WWD (walking wet dream) She was actually better in the lap dance rooms than in the booths. There is quite a series of reports on them if you go back in this thread.

Have fun !!

Tony

Boston Guy 57
06-06-07, 11:45
There are lots of Brazilian sister acts working around Providence clubs...Also cousins and even a mother/daughter team for a while. Sandra's Camilla's, Brenda's Bruna's, Kelly's, Susana's...you name it! For the most part you can't go wrong with a Brazilian in the full contact department though not all of them will get a down and dirty in the back rooms.

Ampdude 2003
06-06-07, 18:50
Another sister combo - a girl named 'Aleenie'? Sweet girl, mentioned extensively on a couple of previous posts of mine. Has a sister that is a year or two older and very similar. Girls have been at Cheater's for bit, long black hair down below their back, sister seems to have bigger cans. They are friends with Bruna's ...

Do I have a slight mixup between 'Aleenie' and 'Adrianna'??

Postman
06-06-07, 20:17
Julianna & Priscilla who work 2 clubs, the Cadillac days & K2U nights. Nice ladies...I know Julianna better...a fun one to spend 15 minutes with upstairs at CL.

Shn230
06-06-07, 23:07
I know Julianna well from the K2u, would I get more mileage at the CL?

Viejo
06-07-07, 03:38
Another sister combo - a girl named 'Aleenie'...Has a sister that is a year or two older and very similar....Do I have a slight mixup between 'Aleenie' and 'Adrianna'??
If the sister's name was Caroline, then you have Aleenie correct. Incidentally, those two may be the only sisters dancing in Providence who are part of a sibling threesome - the third sister dances at Fantasies as Amanda. All three are quite proficient in the erotic arts.

Boston Guy 57
06-07-07, 07:38
If the sister's name was Caroline, then you have Aleenie correct. Incidentally, those two may be the only sisters dancing in Providence who are part of a sibling threesome - the third sister dances at Fantasies as Amanda. All three are quite proficient in the erotic arts.

Yep, the three sisters are part of the only current three sister team in Prov. A few years ago Caroline's daughter was dancing as well...and helping her mom get customers before she could speak any English...it was a bit bizarre.

All three are great in the trenches but Amanda is a bit of a pain in the ass and very possessive. She will tell other dancers to stay the hell away from you behind your back...or right in front of you if she can say it in Portuguese!
Better mileage and less drama from the two sisters at Cheaters.

Viejo
06-07-07, 08:11
... A few years ago Caroline's daughter was dancing as well...
...the daughter is back to dancing, and working at Desire, at least for the time being...she's upholding family tradition well.

Boston Guy 57
06-07-07, 17:42
...the daughter is back to dancing, and working at Desire, at least for the time being...she's upholding family tradition well.

That is good news. The daughter is a cutie! Days or nights?

Viejo
06-08-07, 02:01
That is good news. The daughter is a cutie! Days or nights?
...I'm not sure which. I'm pretty sure I talked to her there on a Friday, but don't hold me to that. I have this foggy memory of her saying Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

Postman
06-09-07, 10:19
I know Julianna well from the K2u, would I get more mileage at the CL?

A much better experience at CL. Very little supervision from the bouncers, and completely nude. Well worth it.

Bonemachine69
06-09-07, 18:22
I've stuck to AMPs so far, but on this rainy Saturday afternoon I figured I should give Cheaters a try, afterall it is a legendary place on this forum. Thanks to all the posters for info, it was definitely helpful knowing what to expect.

I parked in the lot behind the building and as I was walking from my car to the door a cute blonde in a pickup truck pulled up to me and told me she had been suspended from the club and asked if I wanted a BJ. It totally caught me off guard and I politely turned her down. I was wondering if she was LE or something.

Anyway, my first impression on entering the club was "Holy crap, it's really dark in here! " I stumbled to a stool by the bar, got a drink and sat there for about 10 minutes before I could really see what was going on. Lots of attractive girls were working. I spent about 45 minutes just walking around, talking to some different girls. From reading this forum I had a short list of names in my head to either seek out or avoid, but I didn't find any of those girls. I paid my way into the godiva room and was enjoying the performance of a blonde brazilian with nice fake cans named "Rebecca", so I figured I'd try getting a room with her. Right off the bat she asked for 250+ the booth fee, I actually laughed when she said that. Eventually we settled for 140+fee. The booth was every bit as small and smelly as advertised here, luckily I was expecting it. Unfortunately she ended up delivering a rushed and unenthusiastic CBJ and Russian. It was all very hurried and mechanical, which left me with some buyers remorse. All in all I think I just prefer the more relaxed AMP scene. I may try Cheaters again and spend more time looking for a name I recognise as a "good value" from this forum.

Bubba261
06-09-07, 20:05
I've stuck to AMPs so far, but on this rainy Saturday afternoon I figured I should give Cheaters a try, afterall it is a legendary place on this forum. Thanks to all the posters for info, it was definitely helpful knowing what to expect.

I parked in the lot behind the building and as I was walking from my car to the door a cute blonde in a pickup truck pulled up to me and told me she had been suspended from the club and asked if I wanted a BJ. It totally caught me off guard and I politely turned her down. I was wondering if she was LE or something.

Anyway, my first impression on entering the club was "Holy crap, it's really dark in here! " I stumbled to a stool by the bar, got a drink and sat there for about 10 minutes before I could really see what was going on. Lots of attractive girls were working. I spent about 45 minutes just walking around, talking to some different girls. From reading this forum I had a short list of names in my head to either seek out or avoid, but I didn't find any of those girls. I paid my way into the godiva room and was enjoying the performance of a blonde brazilian with nice fake cans named "Rebecca", so I figured I'd try getting a room with her. Right off the bat she asked for 250+ the booth fee, I actually laughed when she said that. Eventually we settled for 140+fee. The booth was every bit as small and smelly as advertised here, luckily I was expecting it. Unfortunately she ended up delivering a rushed and unenthusiastic CBJ and Russian. It was all very hurried and mechanical, which left me with some buyers remorse. All in all I think I just prefer the more relaxed AMP scene. I may try Cheaters again and spend more time looking for a name I recognise as a "good value" from this forum.

A tip for future visits - $100 plus booth fee (which is actually $45 if you haven't gotten the "Godiva ticket" prior) should get you anything on the menu.

Anything more than that is a ripoff. Back when I first did the booths I fell for the $120, $140, etc. myself - never again. If she insists on more than $100 move on, there are lots of fish in the sea, especially at Cheaters.

Member #3933
06-09-07, 22:42
A tip for future visits - $100 plus booth fee (which is actually $45 if you haven't gotten the "Godiva ticket" prior) should get you anything on the menu.

Anything more than that is a ripoff. Back when I first did the booths I fell for the $120, $140, etc. myself - never again. If she insists on more than $100 move on, there are lots of fish in the sea, especially at Cheaters.I'm sure there any many dancers that provide a full menu for $100. They are all the dancers who couldn't get me in a booth if they PAID me $100. There are a lot of frightenly skanky women in Cheaters. I have never gotten F/S for less than $150 or more, the younger/sexy women run a higher price tag than the skanks. Simple economics. That Rebecca is a beautiful babe, but I've passed on her due to her above my norm rates. But I can see why see expects it. A babe who's a 4 won't asks what a 9 can and gets.

SuperXfly
06-10-07, 00:00
I parked in the lot behind the building and as I was walking from my car to the door a cute blonde in a pickup truck pulled up to me and told me she had been suspended from the club and asked if I wanted a BJ. It totally caught me off guard and I politely turned her down. I was wondering if she was LE or something.I meet the same girl (she gave me the same story) a little over a month ago outside Cheaters too. I actually took her up on her offer after I left the club. Over paid for her services, but I was fucked up and horny. She's definitely not LE, it must be a long suspension. LOL

Joe Kickass
06-10-07, 08:51
I parked in the lot behind the building and as I was walking from my car to the door a cute blonde in a pickup truck pulled up to me and told me she had been suspended from the club and asked if I wanted a BJ. It totally caught me off guard and I politely turned her down. I was wondering if she was LE or something.This happened to me on of my past trips except she was a freckled red head driving a green sedan. She told me the same story about being suspended from the club. She wanted me to go with her for a ride because we could get more action then what was going on it the club.

I declined. There's no telling what would happen. Maybe she drives me into some sort of trap where her pimp is waiting. Maybe she was LE. Who knows.

This was almost more than a year ago so it's funny for me to see that nothing much has changed at Cheaters.

Bubba261
06-10-07, 18:30
I'm sure there any many dancers that provide a full menu for $100. They are all the dancers who couldn't get me in a booth if they PAID me $100. There are a lot of frightenly skanky women in Cheaters. I have never gotten F/S for less than $150 or more, the younger/sexy women run a higher price tag than the skanks. Simple economics. That Rebecca is a beautiful babe, but I've passed on her due to her above my norm rates. But I can see why see expects it. A babe who's a 4 won't asks what a 9 can and gets.

Met one on Derby day about 5:45 PM - great looking, young, American blonde. First quote was $150, I said I never go higher than $100, immediate "OK". I turned down the FS once in the booth (usually not interested in FS in a club anyway), got one of the best CBJs in months, no rush, nice technique.

I'm bad on names, but she was thin, maybe late 20s, among the top 5 of the dozens in the club that day.

There you have it. $100 - rock solid price, not a penny more.

Member #3933
06-10-07, 20:37
. I turned down the FS once in the booth (usually not interested in FS in a club anyway), got one of the best CBJs in months, no rush, nice technique. There you have it. $100. Rock solid price, not a penny more. I'll give that approach a try, who knows. I chatted up a hot brunette last Friday, she wanted $150 for a BJ, I offerred $100 and she turned it down. I moved on, last I saw she was sitting alone at the bar.

Rasta
06-11-07, 14:16
Was there last week (I used to live in Providence but have since moved). Was able to successfully negotiate for $100 Total (including $45 fee for Godiva room) for a quick CBJ.

Several girls quickly said no to my offer but I did eventually find two or three willing and took one of them up on the offer.

I won't spend $100 + fee in there when I can get away with the above. This was Wednesday afternoon.

Enjoy and don't overpay!

Triesharder
06-13-07, 12:56
Being from Massachusetts, a day in Providence is a one-day, no nights vacation for me without my family. I have a few beers at two or three of the excellent SCs in town, spending an hour or two at each. Afterward, a fun and relaxing visit to an AMP is the perfect end to the day. Yesterday was my Providence vacation day.

Before hitting CF, I changed from my Levis and work shirt into loose sweatpants and a tee shirt. My gym bag is always in my car with a full set of workout clothes, which are perfect for visiting a SC for several reasons. First, using these clothes leaves my Levis and work shirt free of stripper perfume. Before I get home, I change at a rest stop and stuff the fragrant workout clothes back into my gym bag. One or two workouts later, during which the scent reminds me of my fun vacation, the smell is gone. (I wonder if anyone else in the gym recognizes that unmistakable stripper aroma.)

Second, most ladies would rather grind their delicate bits against sweatpants than the zipper, rivets, and belt buckle on jeans. The little General down below is much more accessible too. Once at CF two months ago, the smoking hot Stephanie had me nearly penetrating her while she rubbed her clit with the little dude during a two-dollar cabaret dance upstairs.

Anyway, I had a couple beers yesterday at CF starting around 12:30 PM. Meghan, a beautiful, slender, shorthaired brunette was there sitting at the bar doing nothing. Cabaret dances upstairs, during which a fully nude lady grinds all over you for a minute or two in a comfy chair for a couple bucks, were few and far between because too few women were working. So I stood and watched the dancers upstairs and downstairs while girl after girl approached, groped me down below, and tried to sell me private dances. Mostly the same, familiar women were working, so after about an hour, I left.

Next I drank at the PP. Many familiar women were there, all sizes, shapes, and shades. At PP the women are more aggressive and permissive, stroking the little General and allowing some breast and ass play while they hit on you. Whenever I visit PP, I always go thinking I might try getting off with someone in a private booth, but I always opt instead for an hour at a MP.

After about an hour and a half of light drinking and squeezing, Giovanna approached. She is young, blonde, pretty, very light-skinned, with a sweet ass and natural tits, B cup maybe. She asked me to take her to a private booth. I asked the price of a topless dance instead. She said $20. I agreed. She asked for $10, which she gave the beertender. In the topless dance area, she then asked for $20. I said, I already gave you $10, but she said I misunderstood and had to give her $20. Being on vacation, I did not want to quarrel, so I ponied up the $20. During the dance, she was not too keen on me feeling her up, sucking those sweet young nipples, or exploring under her G-string, all of which I did anyway. She seemed a little conceited and snotty, telling me she hates topless dances but loves the private booths. She is sizzling hot.

Shortly afterward, I got bored and split for an AMP.

Bubba261
06-13-07, 19:14
I asked the price of a topless dance instead. She said $20. I agreed. She asked for $10, which she gave the beertender. In the topless dance area, she then asked for $20. I said, I already gave you $10, but she said I misunderstood and had to give her $20. Being on vacation, I did not want to quarrel, so I ponied up the $20.

The thing is, and why I think they live up to their name "Cheaters", is that in addition to the $20 per dance you have to buy a $10 ticket at the bar to get into the LD area with a dancer. And that is JUST for that dancer. If you hang around and go to the LD with a different dancer a few minutes later, it's yet another $10 plus the dances.

That could be the source of the misunderstanding.

Viejo
06-13-07, 23:08
The thing is, and why I think they live up to their name "Cheaters", is that in addition to the $20 per dance you have to buy a $10 ticket at the bar to get into the LD area with a dancer. And that is JUST for that dancer....

...but one could believe that CH is the best bang for the buck - the break-even point is two songs when compared to clubs like Fantasies, which whacks you for 5 bucks per song. The "mileage factor" pushes CH further into the bargain category.

There are of course other cost considerations, which vary based on how lucky you are - you may incur cleaning costs to get rid of various forms of dirt and/or detritus, not commonly found at other clubs, which may have collected on items of clothing. But that's not a problem if you are as good a planner as the guy who carries his strip-club garb in the trunk of his car and lets it age.

The other aspect of lurking in the shadows at CH that makes for an interesting visit is the sense of having dodged a bullet when you leave in one piece. Where else do you have such good odds of witnessing a fight-to-the-death between two dancers? If you linger late into the evening and walk out in one piece it feels like returning from a tour of duty in Iraq with all your body-parts where they belong.

As for CH living up to its name, you gotta admit that it's the only honest club around...every one of 'em is cheating the customer in some way, veiling their greed behind names designed for suckers - "Fantasies?"..."Desire?"..."Foxy Lady?" - gimme a break! The bottom line? Hang out at the place where you have the most fun and get what you find most gratifying.

Boston P A
06-14-07, 12:08
... In the topless dance area, she then asked for $20. I said, I already gave you $10, but she said I misunderstood and had to give her $20. Being on vacation, I did not want to quarrel, so I ponied up the $20. During the dance, she was not too keen on me feeling her up, sucking those sweet young nipples, or exploring under her G-string, all of which I did anyway. She seemed a little conceited and snotty, telling me she hates topless dances but loves the private booths.There are very few sure things in this world, but one of them is that if she asks for the money in advance, there's a reason. My rule if that happens is to consider anything I've spent up to that point as a loss, and walk away. You're otherwise throwing good money after bad, AND wasting your time.

Triesharder
06-14-07, 12:11
...but one could believe that CH is the best bang for the buck - the break-even point is two songs when compared to clubs like Fantasies, which whacks you for 5 bucks per song. The "mileage factor" pushes CH further into the bargain category.

There are of course other cost considerations, which vary based on how lucky you are - you may incur cleaning costs to get rid of various forms of dirt and/or detritus, not commonly found at other clubs, which may have collected on items of clothing. But that's not a problem if you are as good a planner as the guy who carries his strip-club garb in the trunk of his car and lets it age.

The other aspect of lurking in the shadows at CH that makes for an interesting visit is the sense of having dodged a bullet when you leave in one piece. Where else do you have such good odds of witnessing a fight-to-the-death between two dancers? If you linger late into the evening and walk out in one piece it feels like returning from a tour of duty in Iraq with all your body-parts where they belong.

As for CH living up to its name, you gotta admit that it's the only honest club around...every one of 'em is cheating the customer in some way, veiling their greed behind names designed for suckers - "Fantasies?"..."Desire?"..."Foxy Lady?" - gimme a break! The bottom line? Hang out at the place where you have the most fun and get what you find most gratifying.I only blame myself because I always expect them to try to trick/cheat/rob me, not just PP, but any SC, SW, MP, or other provider. I just let my guard down this time.

And you are right, just hanging out with a cold beer and enjoying the wildlife is so much fun. The place can be out of control, even the waitresses, if you get talking with them. It reminds me of the Market Street Cinema in San Francisco of a few years ago, except you can drink at PP. Almost anything goes, and you do feel pretty good when you walk out intact. It is like the wild west.

I just cherish the place and hope it lasts. Unfortunately someday some jackass will mess it up for everyone. Lets hope not.

Brasher
06-14-07, 15:46
Cruised a big loop today. Cranston to Broad to Elmwood. Much activity on Elmwood, but there was also quite a bit of LE out as well. Two BSW down near strip mall near zoo, saw one get into a car.

HSW with nice t&A but huge butt up near cemetary two handing with two homies. She gave me a big wave and a hey baby. Still feeling things out, still scared of getting caught.

Also saw Dolly up close to Broad and Elmwood. I pulled into side street she walked down, and was going to get in, then stopped, asked me if I was a cop? (I kind of look like one). She said she just needed to make. 20 so she could go home. I told her I only had. 10 and she said that was fine. I said sorry I have an appointment and she gave me her digits.

I still have my Monger street cherry. Lost the CH and AMP one long ago, but the tought of a BBBJCIM for. 20 really has me making daily trips from Southern RI.

Thanks for the tips, as in leave the city, drive in circles, etc. FS still scares me with a SW. Should I be this nerved up?

Bubba261
06-14-07, 18:00
Thanks for the tips, as in leave the city, drive in circles, etc. FS still scares me with a SW. Should I be this nerved up?

You might want to ask those who post in the SW section, not here.

Viejo
06-15-07, 05:43
....I just cherish the place and hope it lasts. Unfortunately someday some jackass will mess it up for everyone. Lets hope not.
...given the nature of the evolving scene at PP, something serious could happen that would kill the club.

Phat Bastard
06-16-07, 00:12
So I went to Cheaters for an afternoon of fun.

The first new friend I made was Tanna (?) who's a very petite black girl who's less than five feet tall with a tiny waist and a cute little ass who was just great until I looked up at her face.
I shit you not, when she smiled she looked like one of the strippers in From Dusk Till Dawn after they turned into vampires. At close range during a carousel dance she smiled and I felt like a strip of bacon in front of a hungry pit bull. She was the epitome of a butterface (everything's great butherface) but was very nice and gave a long dance for almost no cash.

But then I met Sunshine, a young white girl with a warm pretty face and a radiant smile who's an absolute sweetheart that's only been dancing for three weeks and hasn't been spoiled by the job yet and is still shocked at how weird, creepy and downright mean the guys here can be. The price was steep at 120 but she came through with a skillful, enthusiastic, eager to please performance that left me weak kneed. She's a good kid, please treat her well.

Mprov2
06-17-07, 22:45
Just curious why the pp is only sc usually talked about. Any balloons experiences? I hear a lot of stories about that place, as far as their private rooms go.

PsyberZombie
06-18-07, 08:45
Just curious why the pp is only sc usually talked about. Any balloons experiences? I hear a lot of stories about that place, as far as their private rooms go.

Here's what Matt had to say about Club Buffoons =

This club is the biggest shithole, i paid 10 bucks to go it a club or shall i say room with a bunch or thugs sitting around drooling over one fat b¡tch. They dont even serve alcohol in this place, they have VENDING machines. IS a bunch of people under the age of 18 rating this club because this is the only club they can get in to or what? because this is by far the most worst club i have ever been in. they sell pornography when you walk in the place, it looks like a video store. i was in this place for about 10 minutes and donated my 10 dollars to get in. iam glad i got a stamp from cheaters next door so i could get back in..my advise, stay away from this place enless your under 18 and want to see some girl lay around on the stage eating a twinke.

I think he meant Twinkie® , but you get the Point

Why don't you TOFTT , Mp·2 , and get back to us ??

Table Shower
06-18-07, 10:43
Just curious why the pp is only sc usually talked about. Any balloons experiences? I hear a lot of stories about that place, as far as their private rooms go.I went to Balloons once with a couple of friends and will not go back. Only reason we went was because it was almost 4am and we wanted to keep the night going somehow. The women all looked like drug addicts and always tried to overcharge for their dances. One propositioned me for some oral action during the last half hour the club was open. Quoted half a buck to the house and a buck to her. I turned her down and convinced my friends it was better to wait until the Apple Spa opened at 9am. And that turned out to be a way better plan.

Ocean976
06-18-07, 16:16
Just curious why the pp is only sc usually talked about. Any balloons experiences? I hear a lot of stories about that place, as far as their private rooms go.This club is VERY hit or miss. I've been there a handful of times over the past two years. I've been in there and seen a few hotties and I've been in there and seen nothing but fat cows.

I've had offers for things in the private room but never took any up on the offer since I had the feeling it wouldn't be worth it.

Riyaker
06-19-07, 17:18
Met Tammi, she is probably the best looking girl there, nice fake tits. Negotiated the back room for an even 100. She took her time and gave me a nice slow bj, with a release all over those great titites.

By the way, what is PP?

Yak

Riyaker
06-19-07, 18:12
I have been to most of the sc in RI, which one is the pp?

Yak

Joe Kickass
06-19-07, 19:22
Just curious why the pp is only sc usually talked about. Any balloons experiences? I hear a lot of stories about that place, as far as their private rooms go.I have been there twice myself. Both times were misses. The first time was ages ago. The cover was expensive. There is no alcohol. And it looks like someone set up a stripper pole in their garage because the place is so small. There was one girl that was attractive while the others were so-so.

The second time there was a complete waste of time. It was after CF had closed and we, like other patrons, wanted to keep the night going (the reason I believe most perverts end up in this place). The room was way overcrowded. It looked like a bunch of 18 year old white boys practicing the Eminem thuglife flashing their weekly 20 dollar allowance around like it was diamonds and cocaine. The dancers were all either too fat or skanky and would constantly approach you more than twice in a span of 10 minutes. Thankfully, 15 minutes is all we could take the second time around and bolted out the door.

Cheaters is for adults. Balloons is for kids.

Boston P A
06-20-07, 11:36

YakPP (Pink Palace) aka Cheaters

Table Shower
06-20-07, 12:58

YakPP refers to Cheaters I believe.

Riyaker
06-21-07, 17:34
Ok got it.

The Pink Palace

Mprov2
06-22-07, 13:29
Thanks for the balloons responses. I agree, the 18 y/o gangsta wannabees hangout. But I will say have never seen trouble there, been a few times.

Yes, true, no alcahol, and small, but I don't really go there for the atmosphere, know what I mean?

Ampdude 2003
06-24-07, 17:37
Hi all -

I wanted to mix it up a bit so dropped by Cheater's on Friday before the evening shift change. On the downside, I am coming from MA so traffic was bad.

Met up with Aleenie again, 1 of 3 sisters working the clubs in PVD. Aleenie is the youngest and a very nice girl. She came right over when she saw me and we exchanged some pleasantries. I had her wait in the seating area while I ran to the bathroom, and as I was coming out I ran into Bruna after a long stretch of missing my running into her. She came right over to me. I greeted her and she assumed I would be dancing with her, but explained I was over sitting with Aleenie now, and would come by later. I decided to get some dances with Aleenie, so she went to get a ticket for the topless area. I guess it caused some friction between Aleenie and Bruna, as Bruna was pissed off at Aleenie for dancing with me.

Have any of you run into dancers getting 'possessive' about their fares?

Another question I have - has anyone had experience with Aleenie in the booths?

Boston Guy 57
06-24-07, 21:30
Hi all -

I had her wait in the seating area while I ran to the bathroom, and as I was coming out I ran into Bruna after a long stretch of missing my running into her. She came right over to me. I greeted her and she assumed I would be dancing with her, but explained I was over sitting with Aleenie now, and would come by later. I decided to get some dances with Aleenie, so she went to get a ticket for the topless area. I guess it caused some friction between Aleenie and Bruna, as Bruna was pissed off at Aleenie for dancing with me.

Have any of you run into dancers getting 'possessive' about their fares?

All the time, especially with the Brazilians. Expect rumors to hear rumors about one or the other having any number of STD's the next time you run into either of them in the club...I actually had one Brazilian call INS on another girl several years ago because I changed loyalties (yep, it was Aleenie's sister that made the call...) It's ALL about the money with these girls. They are very cut throat.
Susanah is good and very low drama, one of the reasons I stick with her...

Ampdude 2003
06-25-07, 08:49
All the time, especially with the Brazilians. Expect rumors to hear rumors about one or the other having any number of STD's the next time you run into either of them in the club...I actually had one Brazilian call INS on another girl several years ago because I changed loyalties (yep, it was Aleenie's sister that made the call...) It's ALL about the money with these girls. They are very cut throat.
Susanah is good and very low drama, one of the reasons I stick with her...

At risk of sounding stereotypical, the brazilian ladies I have interacted with really seem to understand the big picture. Above the fact that there is a genuine interest in the sensuality of it all, you never feel you are being taken advantage of, never mention of money, always seem to make a deposit in your emotional bank, etc. If it wasn't for the whole strip club scene, I would say a genuine sense of customer service (i.e. 'we try harder ...').

It is what it is, and I am not disillusioned by the experiences, but I actually enjoy my time with a regular girl I happen to hit it off with. Ultimately, the girls are doing it with 20 other guys per week, and they want your money, that's all.

Thanks for the feedback Boston Guy.

Riyaker
06-25-07, 15:34
Anybody on here have any luck scoring here? It seems to be no problem at the PP, but was wondering if it is the same at other places?

Boston Guy 57
06-25-07, 17:49
At risk of sounding stereotypical, the brazilian ladies I have interacted with really seem to understand the big picture. Above the fact that there is a genuine interest in the sensuality of it all, you never feel you are being taken advantage of, never mention of money, always seem to make a deposit in your emotional bank, etc. If it wasn't for the whole strip club scene, I would say a genuine sense of customer service (i.e. 'we try harder ...').

It is what it is, and I am not disillusioned by the experiences, but I actually enjoy my time with a regular girl I happen to hit it off with. Ultimately, the girls are doing it with 20 other guys per week, and they want your money, that's all.

Thanks for the feedback Boston Guy.

I pretty much agree with your assessment of the Brazilian ladies. I fact it's one of the reasons I haven't spent a nickel on a white woman in ages. Regardless of how good the Brazilian girls are at their work the fact remains that it is work and they are looking for as much business as possible. I'm a no-drama guy. I go to the clubs to relax and spend time with women that would not give my dumpy middle-aged ass the time of day in the real world. The ladies who provide that experience get my money, the ones who cause grief don't.
The smart dancers don't get customers involved in the drama.
BTW, I'm sure it's much closer to 40 or 50 guys a week!Lol...

Boston Guy 57
06-25-07, 17:53
By "scoring" do you mean ITC or OTC?
The newly curtained-off area is where the action is...at least that is what I have heard. A Brazilian offered me HJ in there last week but she wanted $200 for fifteen minutes...not worth it. I haven't tried the curtained area or the Champagne room since they opened. By and large, paying for an escort is a better deal.

Anybody on here have any luck scoring here? It seems to be no problem at the PP, but was wondering if it is the same at other places?

Tomkat4848
06-27-07, 16:08
The other day I stopped at Cheaters on my way to DT. This was afternoon and there were as many patrons as dancers. All the dancers want to give a Ben F BJ in the Godiva Room. I was just there for a warmup so I scared a couple away by asking them if it was BB. But I did meet a cute chick named Foxy who I did 3 dances with in the topless area. She has great nips and likes tongue action. She says she is heading for FL soon.

Qetuo
06-29-07, 19:59
Summary of several recent afternoon visits. Nirvana is a gorgeous blond, about 5-4 with natural tits. fee of 1.5 plus .35 house fee for back room. Ive tried to negotiate but she refuses. One of the best looking there.

Met a Russian who barley spoke English, but could pronounce "b__J__". Hard to negotiate or even understand a price for her, so I declined and action.

Several others of the overweight persuasion will go fs for 1 or less, but you get what you pay for I guess. Maybe better bargains at the end of the month when rent is due, LOL.

Dotheton
07-02-07, 23:10
I normally do the AMPs but decided to give Cheaters a try. A few blokes were having fun in the lap dance area with obviously enthusiastic ladies. But these gals and the ones that chatted me up were all a little pudgy. Where are the good looking gals that I have heard about on the board. The girl behind the bar was stunning but the available talent seemed to be lacking. Was about 2:30 Friday afteroon. Will give it another try at another time or day.

Table Shower
07-05-07, 14:48
I normally do the AMPs but decided to give Cheaters a try. A few blokes were having fun in the lap dance area with obviously enthusiastic ladies. But these gals and the ones that chatted me up were all a little pudgy. Where are the good looking gals that I have heard about on the board. The girl behind the bar was stunning but the available talent seemed to be lacking. Was about 2:30 Friday afteroon. Will give it another try at another time or day.Very few good looking girls at this place. You're right - the girl behind the bar is better than any of the dancers. And that pretty much sums up this place.

Member #3933
07-05-07, 23:08
I normally do the AMPs but decided to give Cheaters a try. A few blokes were having fun in the lap dance area with obviously enthusiastic ladies. But these gals and the ones that chatted me up were all a little pudgy. Where are the good looking gals that I have heard about on the board. The girl behind the bar was stunning but the available talent seemed to be lacking. Was about 2:30 Friday afteroon. Will give it another try at another time or day.Dot,

I was there Friday afternoon also - you are right, there are a lot of dogs, but the quality talent I've tried before and recommend, that were available included:
- Cali- slim, mid-20s brunette, 5'8" long hair.

- Trinity - slim mid-20s blonde, 5'6" with an absolutely perfectly shaped, hard-toned body.
- Jillian - slim, late 20s brunette, straight hair to her ass, a little flat.

Also there were:

Kia - the cute little Korean

And of course there was Rebecca, the tall blonde Brazilian, shaped like a magazine cover model - no personal report on service due to her $$.

Finally there was the new girl, a young pettite brunette with a great shape, real Cs, wearing the pink plaid outfit. I spent my time trying to get first in her line, other guys kept beating me to her...I left.

Joe Kickass
07-06-07, 21:02
Dot,

I was there Friday afternoon also - you are right, there are a lot of dogs, but the quality talent I've tried before and recommend, that were available included:
- Cali- slim, mid-20s brunette, 5'8" long hair.

- Trinity - slim mid-20s blonde, 5'6" with an absolutely perfectly shaped, hard-toned body.
- Jillian - slim, late 20s brunette, straight hair to her ass, a little flat.

Also there were:

Kia - the cute little Korean

And of course there was Rebecca, the tall blonde Brazilian, shaped like a magazine cover model - no personal report on service due to her $$.

Finally there was the new girl, a young pettite brunette with a great shape, real Cs, wearing the pink plaid outfit. I spent my time trying to get first in her line, other guys kept beating me to her...I left.So, you are saying that Kia does do the booths? Any idea of her general work schedule? Days or nights? Weekdays or Weekends?

Dotheton
07-07-07, 05:35
Dot,

I was there Friday afternoon also - you are right, there are a lot of dogs, but the quality talent I've tried before and recommend, that were available included: ...Hot Cat,

Thanks for the specific information. My next time to Providence I shall definitely leave a little extra time and search out your recomendations. Won't be for about a month as I am heading overseas for a little while. By the way, Rebecca wasn't the girl behind the bar was she? I cannot remember if she was blonde. If so, or if he girl behind the bar plays, how does one start the action with her? Do I just wait until someone else is behind the bar or what?

Thanks,

DTT

The Griz
07-07-07, 12:15
Finally there was the new girl, a young pettite brunette with a great shape, real Cs, wearing the pink plaid outfit. I spent my time trying to get first in her line, other guys kept beating me to her...I left.Sounds like Savanna -- she is not FS but otherwise fantastic.

Member #3933
07-07-07, 16:45
So, you are saying that Kia does do the booths? Any idea of her general work schedule? Days or nights? Weekdays or Weekends?Joe,

Sorry I only observed Kia for the first time last week - I'm sure she "does" booths, what services I do not know. Two years ago Cheaters had a nice Oriental student from Boston who provided FS (and phone digits), but Kia I don't know. You can call the Club to see when she's there. Good luck.

Firedawg
07-07-07, 18:23
Unfortunately I had to move out of RI about 2 years ago just before the law on prostitution was found out. My favorite haunt back then was Desire. It was a nice little club and the girls were fantastic. They actually would sit down and talk with you for a long time without asking for a dance.
My question is this; do they offer any extras there now? I should be back up that way soon to visit with my father and it would be great if they did. If not well there are always my favorite AMP’s.

Member #3933
07-08-07, 09:11
..... Rebecca wasn't the girl behind the bar was she? I cannot remember if she was blonde. If so, or if he girl behind the bar plays, how does one start the action with her? ...DTTAs far as I know the hot brunette behind the bar, making drinks, stays behind the bar. I've never seen her out and about but I remember thinking a few times that she would be a standout among the dancers.

Bostonsailor
07-09-07, 09:13
As far as I know the hot brunette behind the bar, making drinks, stays behind the bar. I've never seen her out and about but I remember thinking a few times that she would be a standout among the dancers.The HOT brunette behind the bar stays there, her name is Danielle or Danni I think. If she were to come out and show us a good time I am sure that there would be an Ambulance called to CH on every day she worked!

Was in Providence for business and started at Fantasies, it was lame, as it has been recently only 6-10 girls and fewer customers, so the girls were just standing on stage not even promoting their wares. Then on to the Cadillac Lounge, which was a wee bit better, but not much, ahhhh Priscilla, love her ass though I can do without her braces. OUCH. Then onto Cheaters, full parking lot, club was busy and loaded with the Sunday girls, can I have a dollar? "for what, no" Can I have five dollars? Asking for $$$ for nothing, if she wanted to sit down, rub my leg or somthing then I might buy her a drink and see how it goes, but some of these girls have come to expect us to pay not to play. I really miss the old Fantasies, If only my time machine wasn't in the shop for repairs.

Have fun, Stay safe

BS

Shn230
07-09-07, 20:29
Had a first at K2u Southside in Woonsocket

"Maxine" was on stage, someone I hadn't had a private dance with, fairly cute brazilian, with a gap between her teeth, nice ass, small breasts. She was ougoing. And "friendly" so I took her downstairs.

She asked for access to Mr. Happy, which I granted, to make a long story short, got a HJ during my lapdance. Afterwards she said "I usually charge $40" which like an idiot, I handed over without negotiating. Plus the price of the dance.

She was pretty enthusiastic, spit on Mr. Happy a few times during her handshake, and talked dirty. All in all, a nice surprise. I'm not sure about anyone else's experiences at K2U, but Cheaters it is NOT. I ususally go there for a low key evening of fairly cheap drinks and lapdances with fair to good contact.

I asked her if she danced anyhere else. (hoping to nail her at cheaters) but she only worked at K2u.

Enjoy!

Bubba261
07-09-07, 21:06
Then onto Cheaters, full parking lot, club was busy and loaded with the Sunday girls, can I have a dollar? "for what, no"

That happened to me a couple of visits back. I'd just walked in, ordered my first beer at the bar (didn't have it yet) and my eyes hadn't even adjusted to the light, when a dancer (very good looking, BTW) said "can I have a dollar". I asked the same as you, "for what"...answer "because". I said "no". She walked off in a huff saying very loudly "what's with all the cheap fucks today". If she'd have been a little nicer, maybe I would have had myself "a cheap fuck"!

I wound up having one of my best times there, though.

Oh, by the way, based on their new outside paint job, I've informally dubbed the former "Pink Palace" the "Beige Brother".

Bubba261
07-09-07, 21:06
Oh, by the way, based on their new outside paint job, I've informally dubbed the former "Pink Palace" the "Beige Brother".

Make that "Beige Brothel"!

Boston Guy 57
07-09-07, 22:02
LOL, I can't remember her name but that witch has been pulling that "can I have a dollar" crap for years...She called me an asshole a few years ago when I refused to tip her while sitting at the bar...

That happened to me a couple of visits back. I'd just walked in, ordered my first beer at the bar (didn't have it yet) and my eyes hadn't even adjusted to the light, when a dancer (very good looking, BTW) said "can I have a dollar". I asked the same as you, "for what"...answer "because". I said "no". She walked off in a huff saying very loudly "what's with all the cheap fucks today". If she'd have been a little nicer, maybe I would have had myself "a cheap fuck"!

I wound up having one of my best times there, though.

Ampdude 2003
07-10-07, 07:37
Make that "Beige Brothel"!

Or 'BB' in its acronymic format - I like it, and second the notion. (Not too tell-tailing for onlookers attempting to disrupt this fine establishment????)

Member #3933
07-10-07, 10:04
I visited Cheaters yesterday afternoon and this time I had to agree with Dot's comments below. Monday afternoons are a wasteland. No talent at all. The interesting thing is that none of the Brazilians were working, its as if they all take the same day off. I did see Venus is back, she was busy at the bar with some guy, so I left.

I stopped at the Sportsman Inn, only a few girls there. Thought about Mandy, but then I met a new girl Bella, a slim, nicely shaped young 20s babe of Sicilian descent. Went downstairs and well worth the visit.

Table Shower
07-10-07, 13:43
Unfortunately I had to move out of RI about 2 years ago just before the law on prostitution was found out. My favorite haunt back then was Desire. It was a nice little club and the girls were fantastic. They actually would sit down and talk with you for a long time without asking for a dance.

My question is this; do they offer any extras there now? I should be back up that way soon to visit with my father and it would be great if they did. If not well there are always my favorite AMP’s.Have not heard of any extras offered at Desire. Good club though.

Boston Guy 57
07-10-07, 18:23
It's not nearly as rampant as it is at Cheaters but they can be had. Also, at CD, as in most of the other clubs it will cost a lot more than it does at CH. At CD it involves finding a willing participant and then springing for a champagne room.

Virile Vito
07-11-07, 17:50
Went to fire off a round at the BB. Was approached by Tatiana, who shook me by the cock instead of my hand. I could have sworn I had seen her there before, although I don’t remember reading any reports on her here. Maybe I just missed them.

Tatiana was 5-4 + 4” heels, slim, pretty face, A cups, decent rear-end, light brown complexion, dyed brown hair, some wear on the body but not too much by BB standards.

After the usual BS small talk and some negotiating, off we went to the booths to do the damn thing. Tatiana did not have skills to match her looks, even in the limited area of the booth. In other words, some women really know what to do with your cock when it is in their hands - how and where to hold it, stroke it, play with it. Tatiana knew none of these nuances. Other women are masters of using their lips and tongue to produce a quality BJ; Tatiana was more mouth-on-cock, up-down, up-down, etc. On top of this, she was incredibly and increasingly annoyingly fussy about every little thing (I know they have occupational hazards, but trying to stop the customer from getting serviced the way he likes is guaranteed to prevent return business; accomodation brings repeat customers).

Overall, on the L/A/S ratings scale: 8/4/4 and a 3 for technique. I would not repeat for $120, a dub more than usual, or at all. But obviously YMMV.

Vito

Viejo
07-11-07, 17:56
Or 'BB' in its acronymic format - I like it, and second the notion. (Not too tell-tailing for onlookers attempting to disrupt this fine establishment????)
I heard another acronymic translation for PP that I kinda liked: Pink Purgatory.

King Rich
07-13-07, 19:08
I would like to exchange some intel, by private message, with any guys interested in BBFS. (For some of us, its the ONLY way to fuck!) I have, over the past few years, gotten that fine service from quite a few girls at Cheaters (about 20!) as well as a quite a few escorts. I know this is a sensitive issue that always brings flames and slams from those who may forget, sometimes, that the rest of the "normal" world persecutes THEM, too! So be it! But if you would like to trade useful intel about which girls offer BBFS, please send me a message! I have one rule, regarding this, to help separate "friend from foe": I will tell you what I know--but you must first give me the name and club (or location/contact info) of at least one girl currently available for BBFS fun. In return, I will share info (by private communication ONLY!) about 8 fine ladies currently at Cheaters from whom it was available, for me at least, within the past year--6 of those were BBFSTC (cum in pussy). I also know quite a few escorts--some touring girls, who come to Boston frequently--who have offered this service. But please remember: private message only--and FIRST, you show me yours--THEN I'll show you mine! I am interested in any and all venues (stripclubs, escorts, etc.) and am always looking for fine, new pussy to bareback! Oh--BBgreek also counts!

Vargr
07-14-07, 12:05
I... always looking for fine, new pussy to bareback! Oh--BBgreek also counts!
Maybe I'm alone in seeing this as part of a problem rather than solution?

Little Tony II
07-14-07, 15:33
Maybe I'm alone in seeing this as part of a problem rather than solution?I agree with Vargr!

Tomkat4848
07-14-07, 15:33
I will share info (by private communication ONLY!) about 8 fine ladies currently at Cheaters from whom it was available, for me at least, within the past year--6 of those were BBFSTC (cum in pussy). !

BBFS is great. Never did it any other way until 1985 after gay Rock Hudson bit the dust but I would be careful about doing it with strippers at Cheaters or anywhere else because you don't know that my cum was already in her pussy before yours was. With all the shit flying around today you have to be selective where you put your meat or you may get King Herod's disease.

Boston Guy 57
07-14-07, 22:41
FIRST, you show me yours--THEN I'll show you mine! I am interested in any and all venues (stripclubs, escorts, etc.) and am always looking for fine, new pussy to bareback! Oh--BBgreek also counts!Tell you what, I don't believe a word that you are saying but, just to show that I'm a sport, you send me the names of a couple of your BBFS girls and I'll send you the names of at least three girls at CH that have genital warts and one that is rumored to be HIV positive. With any luck you have screwed all of them.

Bubba261
07-14-07, 23:43
The person (dare I call him/it a man?) is a troll.

Best to ignore.

Ampdude 2003
07-15-07, 19:03
I would like to exchange some intel, by private message, with any guys interested in BBFS. (For some of us, its the ONLY way to fuck!) I have, over the past few years, gotten that fine service from quite a few girls at Cheaters (about 20!) as well as a quite a few escorts. !I hope this is some kind of pathetic joke. I'm appalled.

Sutigel2
07-16-07, 09:07
I want to report an interesting and enjoyable encounter with a girl who claimed last night was her first night "in the business. " Though generally skeptical of such claims, if this was an act to put one over on the client then it was at least interesting as it involved numerous apologies, questions about "how" and clumsiness to the point of falling off of her spike heals and through the swinging doors of the private booth! All this to my delight!

An apology to you all but I forgot her name. I should have asked again at the conclusion but my bad! Dirty blonde hair cut to shoulder length. Irish face. Almost a spinner. Not much on top (nice nips though) but maybe a little too much shape in the (firm! ) bucket to be so categorized. Some artwork just below her beltline and a shamrock tattoo between her shoulder blades. If you go this week, she'll be the one that doesn't know what to do on stage and stumbling around on the spikes.

Last night she was wearing a black vinyl outfit with red trim. Bikini top with a chrome ring connecting the (small) cups. Short "shorts". Almost, but not quite, bikini bottoms showing off a pair of tight and shapely cheeks.May be making a trip to PP soon. Has anyone seen this lovely young lady since this report? Do we have a name for her yet?

Sf Bostonrs
07-17-07, 00:24
Maybe I'm alone in seeing this as part of a problem rather than solution?I agree.

Member #3933
07-17-07, 01:33
Swung by a few clubs this afternoon, ended up in Sportsman Inn and had another great visit. Although the place doesn't have many girls (or customers) it only takes one. Mandy, Bella and Acelin are all daytime girls as good as the best talent anywhere else in Providence, and IMHO are quite a value proposition.

NewAgain
07-17-07, 10:48
Well. They named that place pretty good if you ask me. Bored, Monday night, so I took the drive down 146 to Providence from my boring home in North Central MA. I hit the new Beige wonder, thinking I could pop off a quick couple lap dances and be back in time for Leno. Right! I ran into a small breasted girl named Claudia, who just had the right body and face to get me going. After a few minutes of negotiation, we settled on the nude lap dances in the Godiva room. I was already in there, paid my 10 to see some of the girls, but of course I had to pay another 10. That should have been my first clue. Now, she wants 30 per song, and I say no way. We finally bartered on 40 for 2. Once there, she immediately started pushing for the booths, 135 total for her and the room. I said no way. Then thinking I needed to pop, I said, make the second dance worth it, and I will give you the extra 20. Needless to say, she didn't finish the deed, and then demanded the extra jackson.

I left the godiva room, sat at the bar and talked for about 30 minutes more, then cut my losses and headed to 1021 for my first ever visit there. I will post my much better results on the Massage Parlor section.

Joe Kickass
07-17-07, 20:27
Swung by a few clubs this afternoon, ended up in Sportsman Inn and had another great visit. Although the place doesn't have many girls (or customers) it only takes one. Mandy, Bella and Acelin are all daytime girls as good as the best talent anywhere else in Providence, and IMHO are quite a value proposition.I've never been there. Is there private booths? Extras?

Bubba261
07-17-07, 21:25
Well. They named that place pretty good if you ask me. Bored, Monday night, so I took the drive down 146 to Providence from my boring home in North Central MA. I hit the new Beige wonder, thinking I could pop off a quick couple lap dances and be back in time for Leno. Right! I ran into a small breasted girl named Claudia, who just had the right body and face to get me going. After a few minutes of negotiation, we settled on the nude lap dances in the Godiva room. I was already in there, paid my 10 to see some of the girls, but of course I had to pay another 10. That should have been my first clue. Now, she wants 30 per song, and I say no way. We finally bartered on 40 for 2. Once there, she immediately started pushing for the booths, 135 total for her and the room. I said no way. Then thinking I needed to pop, I said, make the second dance worth it, and I will give you the extra 20. Needless to say, she didn't finish the deed, and then demanded the extra jackson.

I left the godiva room, sat at the bar and talked for about 30 minutes more, then cut my losses and headed to 1021 for my first ever visit there. I will post my much better results on the Massage Parlor section.

I've been saying for years Cheaters lives up to their name. A simple recap of an evening (not counting drinks) could go like this:

Cover $5
Godiva $10
Topless LDs

$10 ticket
$20 each LD

Nude LDs

$10 ticket
$35 each LD

Booths

$35 / 15 mins.
$100 minimum to dancer

So, let's say you find a dancer you want to try out for a LD before the booths - you're out $30 (10 ticket, 20 dance) topless, $40 (10 ticket, 30 dance) nude

Then you go to the booth - they all start at $150 tip, but I always hold out for $100

Topless test drive w/booth for 15 mins $ONE SIXTY FIVE!
Nude test drive w/ booth for 15 mins $ONE EIGHTY FIVE!

(plus $15 total cover - $180 or $200 flat depending on test drive)

One can get an escort and a notell for about $250 for 4X the time, an hour.

Ah, whoever decided to call them Cheaters knew what he was doing.

PsyberZombie
07-18-07, 08:55
I've been saying for years Cheaters lives up to their name.

One can get an escort and a notell for about $250 for 4X the time, an hour.

Escorts are not the ideal solution , because

A) You never know what yer getting , as advised in my Escort Service Warning ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=403020&postcount=1024') , and

B) The risk of up·sell , out·right rip offs , and ROBs accompanied by their 'drivers'

C) The huge amount of time involved in arranging the date with multiple phone calls ,
appointments , waiting around , checking in & out of the notell , etc. etc .

TIME IS MONEY , and if your time is as valuable as mine , the 'date' could wind up
costing you three or four times what you actually lay out in cash

The 'Brothel' Strip Club is definitely the way to go , as explained here =►

I still love the extras-heavy strip club experience. There is no other form of mongering that I know, where you can examine and interact with the merchandise before purchasing it, where you can slake your desires at a moment's notice instead of planning ahead and calling ahead for it, and where you can take it or leave it as your whims dictate. That seems to fulfill my needs more than any other form.

p.s. So now we have B·B , which stands for either 'bare back' or 'beige brothel' ,
just like we have C·L for either 'Craigs List' or 'Cadillac Lounge' and C·H ,
for either 'Central Health' , 'Custom House' or 'Cheaters' .... only in Rhode Island !!

Boston Guy 57
07-18-07, 16:57
The first time you pay a stripper to go into a booth at Cheaters you have no idea what you are getting either. You may know what she looks like but that's it.
This is the 21st century and anyone with a computer and the willingness to do some research can find a great escort and a great time. Yes, you will pay more than a booth in a strip club but you will also get more. To each his own I guess but I haven't had a single booth experiences in any strip club that I would rate higher than the vast majority of my escort experiences.

Little Tony II
07-18-07, 19:36
That $$ or more you spent at the strip club for a quick 10 minuets is more $$ than you will spend, and for much less time, than for a sure thing at a couple of the Prov AMPS.

Tony

Amp Explorer
07-18-07, 20:08
We are all here to help/educate/support and sure an occasional argument or clash of opinions.

We all have to "safe" for each other.

CapeCodCory
07-19-07, 02:49
I used to visit the Sportsman on a fairly regular basis but when they had the bright idea of fencing off their own paid parking I stopped going. I know a few of the garages in the area are private. Where does one find good parking for the Sportsman and I can't walk as far as I used to so is there anything close?

The clientel had also changed a bit when I stopped going it was more small groups of youngers guys showing up and kinda of a wanna be hang out.

Holly was the coolest girl there by far. Hard tight body. Hard. And a cool Celtic Tat on her back. She wore it well and had an awesome attitude.

Wishing you Happy Stories

CCC

Table Shower
07-19-07, 09:39
That $$ or more you spent at the strip club for a quick 10 minuets is more $$ than you will spend, and for much less time, than for a sure thing at a couple of the Prov AMPS.

TonyGood post Little Tony II, and I find that to be true as well.

Ever since I tried out my first AMP 2-3 years ago, I have not spent much in strip clubs anymore. Once in a while you can come across a dancer worth spending money on for a couple of dances, but that's about it. Strip clubs are left better as places to hang out, have a couple of drinks, and spend a few dollars. At the most, it's just a way to warm up before going to an AMP later that day or the next day. Bigger money should be saved for AMP's - no matter if you want full service or just a massage with a hand finish.

Even if you happen to have a good experience in a strip club, it will only stay in your mind a short time. An AMP experience does a lot more for your mind and body. Granted there are bad AMP experiences sometimes but with enough work, the good trips make up big time for the few bad ones you can have. Not the same in the strip club world where you hope for the best and are left satisfied a pretty small percentage of the time for the money you spend. Strippers just hustle the room moving on to the next guy 15 minutes later when you are done spending money. But most AMP girls try hard to make it a good experience so you will leave satisfied and come back again.

Italian Monkey
07-19-07, 16:27
Not the same in the strip club world where you hope for the best and are left satisfied a pretty small percentage of the time for the money you spend. Strippers just hustle the room moving on to the next guy 15 minutes later when you are done spending money. But most AMP girls try hard to make it a good experience so you will leave satisfied and come back again.[/QUOTE]I must say that the majority of my best experiences are at the AMPs, and "some" escorts, many in boston (la bella girls) the AMP experience is relaxing, worth the $$, they make you feel liked, and know what to do. It will stay in your mind for a while, I go like once a month. And see other providers as well, least to say you can not go wrong with the AMP!

Member #3933
07-20-07, 10:09
Not the same in the strip club world where you hope for the best and are left satisfied a pretty small percentage of the time for the money you spend. Strippers just hustle the room moving on to the next guy 15 minutes later when you are done spending money. But most AMP girls try hard to make it a good experience so you will leave satisfied and come back againIM,

While you comments on strippers apply well to most venues, I don't think they do in Rhode Island. I find in most RI clubs the girls will tell you in advance what extras may be available, and then almost always deliver what they promise. I. E the service has become very predicatable. I went thru an AMP period but decided the little ladies and the often mechanical service just seemed repetitive. Nowadays I can stop at a club, pay $100 for a first class action from a sexy young woman who would turn heads in any singles bar, and be on my way in 15 minutes. An excellent alternative both to AMPs and SWs.

Ampman44
07-20-07, 11:30
The meter maids go home at 3:30. Thus, parking is essentially free at meters after that, although the signs say they have time limits and require quarters until 6:00. For Sportsman's (and Satin Doll) in particular, parking for Providence Place mall is nearby, and it is only $1.00 if you buy something at the mall--even some sort of cheap essential at CVS.

I used to visit the Sportsman on a fairly regular basis but when they had the bright idea of fencing off their own paid parking I stopped going. I know a few of the garages in the area are private. Where does one find good parking for the Sportsman and I can't walk as far as I used to so is there anything close?

The clientel had also changed a bit when I stopped going it was more small groups of youngers guys showing up and kinda of a wanna be hang out.

Holly was the coolest girl there by far. Hard tight body. Hard. And a cool Celtic Tat on her back. She wore it well and had an awesome attitude.

Wishing you Happy Stories

CCC

Ampman44
07-20-07, 11:33
Yes, but some wives/GFs would not be too upset if you were spotted going in to a strip club. Different story if you are seen going into an AMP or hotel or private residence for an hour.

The first time you pay a stripper to go into a booth at Cheaters you have no idea what you are getting either. You may know what she looks like but that's it.

This is the 21st century and anyone with a computer and the willingness to do some research can find a great escort and a great time. Yes, you will pay more than a booth in a strip club but you will also get more. To each his own I guess but I haven't had a single booth experiences in any strip club that I would rate higher than the vast majority of my escort experiences.

Ampman44
07-20-07, 11:57
All three have their advantages and disadvantages. This poster is right about escorts if one does not thoroughly research the escort. Once researched, however, it was a great experience for me in the past about 90% of the time, and the remaining 10% was not too bad. It's all about the research. That is why this forum is so valuable.

Escorts are not the ideal solution , because

A) You never know what yer getting , as advised in my Escort Service Warning ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=403020&postcount=1024') , and

B) The risk of up·sell , out·right rip offs , and ROBs accompanied by their 'drivers'

C) The huge amount of time involved in arranging the date with multiple phone calls ,
appointments , waiting around , checking in & out of the notell , etc. etc .

TIME IS MONEY , and if your time is as valuable as mine , the 'date' could wind up
costing you three or four times what you actually lay out in cash

The 'Brothel' Strip Club is definitely the way to go , as explained here =►

P.s. So now we have B·B , which stands for either 'bare back' or 'beige brothel' , just like we have C·L for either 'Craigs List' or 'Cadillac Lounge' and C·H , for either 'Central Health' , 'Custom House' or 'Cheaters' .... only in Rhode Island !!

Boston Guy 57
07-20-07, 16:40
I don't go to amps and if I did I certainly wouldn't go to one near my home. The same goes for escorts. I do in call to hotels in Boston and the suburbs, not in my neighborhood....Every form of hobbying, including strip club extras, has it's risks and it's rewards. We as consumers simply have to decide which option we prefer. Yes the possibility of arrest is less at a strip club but a "quickie" in a dirty booth is not my preference...To each his own...

Yes, but some wives/GFs would not be too upset if you were spotted going in to a strip club. Different story if you are seen going into an AMP or hotel or private residence for an hour.

Italian Monkey
07-20-07, 18:24
I won't knock what your saying most of my experiences have been with SW's, escorts, AMPs, and the chat line (as I posted a recent hook up in the mass forum for the party line) none really at the strippy I'm always sceptical because I know they want like 200 I could be wrong though I just find it more easy with AMPs because you get more for your money, best place for fs I think is central health, any how to each his own right.

Keep it safe

PsyberZombie
07-21-07, 09:22
The meter maids go home at 3:30. Thus, parking is essentially free at meters after that, although the signs say they have time limits and require quarters until 6:00. For Sportsman's (and Satin Doll) in particular, parking for Providence Place mall is nearby, and it is only $1.00 if you buy something at the mall--even some sort of cheap essential at CVS.

You no longer need to get your ticket validated at Providence Place mall .... you can
park there for four hours for a buck and never even go into the Mall proper

The best time to park for free down city is after 4 p.m. — when people start leaving
work — but before 6.p.m , when people start driving in for dinner & / or shows .
Coincidentally , this is also a great time to hit the strip clubs :D

'Parking' may seem to be off-topic , but it's a huge problem here in LaProv ...
free or even on·street metered parking is usually impossible to find at any hour
of the day or night , except for that narrow window I just described

You 'DT' AMP fans are lucky that the Arcade Parking garage is basically right next
door to the place , even though it'll set you back ten bucks for a short visit

For you out·of·towners reading this , *everybody* who lives here has a
La·Prov 'parking story'

In the most infamous case , a guy who stopped on a bridge over the Providence River
to help rescue a suicidal woman in the water returned to find a $100 parking ticket
on his windshield ... and he had to pay it , too

A friend of mine who lives on the ritzy east side once discovered a parking ticket
on a car parked in her own driveway !! The ticket was for "obstructing a sidewalk" ,
but there's no sidewalk on her side of the street !! It took a day in court and photos
of her property to get that one dismissed

Another friend of mine had his car towed by the city ... the minority·group lady LEO
wrote down his plate number wrong , transposing two digits , so it didn't show
up on on the PPD computer as having been towed

By the time the PPD figured it all out , he had already cashed the insurance company
check for his 'stolen' vehicle and had purchased another one

Get five un·paid tickets here and you get booted so after four tickets I just go to
the DMV Registry and pay five bucks for a plate change . Over the years I've racked up
dozens of tickets but haven't paid a single one of them yet

I prefer to spend my money on the hard-working girls of our fair city , and the PPD
can go do it itself what I do with those nice young ladies ;)

Gansett
07-21-07, 10:43
Another friend of mine had his car towed by the city ... the minority·group lady LEO wrote down his plate number wrong , transposing two digits , so it didn't show up on on the PPD computer as having been towed

By the time the PPD figured it all out , he had already cashed the insurance company check for his 'stolen' vehicle and had purchased another one

Get five un·paid tickets here and you get booted so after four tickets I just go to
the DMV Registry and pay five bucks for a plate change . Over the years I've racked up
dozens of tickets but haven't paid a single one of them yet

I prefer to spend my money on the hard-working girls of our fair city , and the PPD
can go do it itself what I do with those nice young ladies ;)

When the "plates are run" and come back to a vehicle different than to what they're attached too, such as a simple mistake as transposing digitds, the VIN is run to locate and notify the owner. It also goes into a central registry so after you call and tell your agent your car was stolen, he reports it to the company, the company runs the VIN and tells you that your car isn't stolen, it was towed and the location.

Just because you put new plates on a vehicle doesn't erase the plates history and any citations issued. More than once,:), I was called about parkingtickets isued to a co car that I got rid of 2 years before. the city uses a bulldog collection agency and they don't take no for a answer.

Great stories though pz, please tell us of some of your escapades with the hard working girls.

Redsox2005
07-21-07, 20:58
I used to visit King's INN in Dartmouth quite a bit a few years back. I don't live there anymore and haven't been in over a year. Each time I went I left with wet pants. It only took a second private dance and I was relieved. This was not in the VIP section either, right in the regular lap dance section. I found the ones who would give me some good feel while dancing and grinding and always ask them for a second dance. I would go in there with light weight shorts and no draws on or light nylon pants and they could always feel my C***K right through the material. Never left unsatisfied. I have done this in FL and Cali as well. If there is grinding involved, I can easily get a nut. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a sensitive uncontrollable penis.

Bubba261
07-21-07, 23:18
A few comments....

For you out·of·towners reading this , *everybody* who lives here has a
La·Prov 'parking story'

Another friend of mine had his car towed by the city ... the minority·group lady LEO wrote down his plate number wrong , transposing two digits , so it didn't show up on on the PPD computer as having been towed

What does "minority-group" have to do with it.. cut the racial slurs, ok?

Get five un·paid tickets here and you get booted so after four tickets I just go to the DMV Registry and pay five bucks for a plate change.

Didn't you say for "out of towners"? I'm from CT, what can the RI DMV do to change my plates?

When are you going to actually start talking about a visit to a strip club? Hmmmmm?

Bubba261
07-21-07, 23:19
Great stories though pz, please tell us of some of your escapades with the hard working girls.

<chuckle, chuckle>

Member #3933
07-22-07, 08:51
I used to visit King's INN in Dartmouth quite a bit a few years back. I don't live there anymore and haven't been in over a year. Each time I went I left with wet pants. It only took a second private dance and I was relieved. This was not in the VIP section either, right in the regular lap dance section. I found the ones who would give me some good feel while dancing and grinding and always ask them for a second dance. I would go in there with light weight shorts and no draws on or light nylon pants and they could always feel my C***K right through the material. Never left unsatisfied. I have done this in FL and Cali as well. If there is grinding involved, I can easily get a nut. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a sensitive uncontrollable penis.RD2005,

That's disgusting behavior, I I'll have to try it myself next time I'm coming off Cape that way, if I can find the place. I had no idea Kings Inn offered any serious LD promise, you never know.

Ampman44
07-24-07, 10:48
Visited Club Fantasies Monday night at 10:30. The attraction was 2 for $20 lap dances and no $5 cover for the nude room. Still had to pay $10 for general admission. Was not worth it. Place was almost entirely empty, and the girls that remained were not hot.

Have others had similar or different experiences with CF on Weekday late nights?

Ampman44
07-24-07, 10:55
I used to visit King's INN in Dartmouth quite a bit a few years back. I don't live there anymore and haven't been in over a year. Each time I went I left with wet pants. It only took a second private dance and I was relieved. This was not in the VIP section either, right in the regular lap dance section. I found the ones who would give me some good feel while dancing and grinding and always ask them for a second dance. I would go in there with light weight shorts and no draws on or light nylon pants and they could always feel my C***K right through the material. Never left unsatisfied. I have done this in FL and Cali as well. If there is grinding involved, I can easily get a nut. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a sensitive uncontrollable penis.My goal is always to bust a nut, but I do not always succeed because I am not willing to pay for a lot of songs if it just ain't happenening. Here are my experiences:

1. Satin Doll: Twice in about six attempts.
2. Foxy lady: One in ine attempt.
3. Cadillac Lounge: Five in about seven attempts.

At CL all of the attempts with south of the border girls were successful. They seemed to know what I was going for and did not mind. All succeeded with a Hawiian looking girl. She freaked when I busted, though.

Note that these happened before I discovered the board so they go back a few years and therefore I do not remember names and did not write reports.

Table Shower
07-24-07, 14:32
My goal is always to bust a nut, but I do not always succeed because I am not willing to pay for a lot of songs if it just ain't happenening. Here are my experiences:

At CL all of the attempts with south of the border girls were successful. They seemed to know what I was going for and did not mind. All succeeded with a Hawiian looking girl. She freaked when I busted, though.

Note that these happened before I discovered the board so they go back a few years and therefore I do not remember names and did not write reports.I have "blown my load" at the Foxy Lady quite a few times during lap dances and it eventually became a regular ritual. And I agree some girls are way more into it than others. The first time it happened to me, I didn't plan on it but I had gotten two dancers at the same time and they really got me aroused big time that night. After that first time it happened, I'the always shoot for it to happen on every visit. Otherwise it would just not be as good of a time. Eventually I got myself conditioned enough to do it with one dancer after 4 dances and I showed up every Monday night to be with her. After a while, I eventually moved on to the AMP's figuring $100+ is better spent there and in general it is. But I always think back to what it was like "shooting my load" right in the Foxy Lady regularly.

Ampman44
07-25-07, 10:13
I have "blown my load" at the Foxy Lady quite a few times during lap dances and it eventually became a regular ritual. And I agree some girls are way more into it than others. The first time it happened to me, I didn't plan on it but I had gotten two dancers at the same time and they really got me aroused big time that night. After that first time it happened, I'the always shoot for it to happen on every visit. Otherwise it would just not be as good of a time. Eventually I got myself conditioned enough to do it with one dancer after 4 dances and I showed up every Monday night to be with her. After a while, I eventually moved on to the AMP's figuring $100+ is better spent there and in general it is. But I always think back to what it was like "shooting my load" right in the Foxy Lady regularly.My original post has a typo "Foxy Lady: One out of ine times." You might think I meant one out of nine times, a very bad ratio. But I meant one out of one times. Not a large sample, but still 100% success, thus fairly consistent with Table Shower's experience.

By the way, last time I was at Cadillac Lounge (last winter?), I walked past the "cheap booths" at the front of the upstairs section, and one girl was discretely but clearly giving a guy a hand job.

Table Shower
07-25-07, 14:25
My original post has a typo "Foxy Lady: One out of ine times." You might think I meant one out of nine times, a very bad ratio. But I meant one out of one times. Not a large sample, but still 100% success, thus fairly consistent with Table Shower's experience.

By the way, last time I was at Cadillac Lounge (last winter?), I walked past the "cheap booths" at the front of the upstairs section, and one girl was discretely but clearly giving a guy a hand job.My 100% success rate at this was a great time. And once you can settle in on the same dancer that likes it every week, you are all set.

Pphool
07-25-07, 17:37
My goal is always to bust a nut, but I do not always succeed because I am not willing to pay for a lot of songs if it just ain't happenening. Here are my experiences:

Note that these happened before I discovered the board so they go back a few years and therefore I do not remember names and did not write reports.

In the last several years (6-7) I have gotten off every time I've gone to the Satin Doll except once. I can usually tell during the stage dance which dancers are game, and there is usually an unspoken understanding of what the goal is when we get to the private dance area. It usually takes me two dances and it's mostly just through friction, but I will get a few seconds of a hand job here and there. However, since they put curtains on all the booths, I have been outright propositioned. Is SD going the way of Cheaters?

The one time I didn't get off was with a heavy dancer who was probably offended when she sat on my lap and I couldn't supress a groan when she knocked the wind out of me.

Member #3933
07-26-07, 00:34
In the last several years (6-7) I have gotten off every time I've gone to the Satin Doll except once....It usually takes me two dances and it's mostly just through friction, but I will get a few seconds of a hand job here and there. However, since they put curtains on all the booths, I have been outright propositioned....I can't comment on action at the Satin Doll as in the four times I've been in there the past two months, I never even got one LD. Either no cute girls, or the one or two nice ones were always busy. I never saw any other service than LDs in the open partitioned area. Booths have always been empty.

I can't say I'd be too eager to invest 2-3 LDs to see if something good might happen, when two blocks away a cute young babe will suck me inside out for about the same cost.

Postman
07-26-07, 04:42
...However, since they put curtains on all the booths, I have been outright propositioned. Is SD going the way of Cheaters?...

Satin Doll has put curtains up? Very interesting. I'll have to check this out, haven't been in there in a while.

Flatspd
07-26-07, 17:19
What do you all go home with wet pants. Do the girls clesn up or offer?

Flats

Savior Faire
07-27-07, 05:20
In the course of less than 2 hours. Two fights between 2 dancers, a broken glass left in the middle of the main stage for more than an hour, a Men's room that stank worse than the club because someone shit in a urinal, dancers constantly grabbing at guy's crotches, and a large woman repeatedly grabbing some guy's crotch and threatening to scream that he was assaulting her. This might happen a lot in third world countries, but in the US this only happens in one place.

PsyberZombie
07-27-07, 09:03

Welcome to the Board , Flatspd !!

What's "..spd" stand for ?? Scituate Police Dept. ??

Redsox2005
07-29-07, 02:35
Actually my wet pants are usually dry within 10-20 minutes. It all feels the same and it is special when she feels that wetness all over her legs or tits or what ever part of her body has been rubbing it at the time.

Savior Faire
07-29-07, 05:04
- Jillian - slim, late 20s brunette, straight hair to her ass, a little flat.I hadn't been to CH in more than a year until Thursday, now I've been there twice in 2 days. Surprised that Saturday night there were FEWER attractive girls than Thursday. I'm pretty sure I talked to this girl. Does she have a really thin, almost skeletal face? She was tiny, and dressed in a sexy schoolgirl outfit. Gave me a very low-key request to do lapdances, I told her I probably would, but that I like to see her dance first. I don't feel like I'm having fun with a dancer/stripper if I haven't seen her dance/strip. She said she was going to leave earlier but couldn't "because she hasn't done any dances". She then made a low-key, unsuccessful approach to someone else. She then stood there alone looking forlorn, and I felt sort of sorry for her. She had REALLY BAD cigarette breath, which might have contributed to her aloneness. I was going to break my rule and do some lapdances without seeing her on stage, when she started talking to some other guy. He seemed to be her boyfriend/pimp. After a little while of talking/standing near him, she got changed into street clothes and left with him. That's a long story for me to ask - Is this the same girl do you think? If she was good in the booth with you, why can't she get any business?

Savior Faire
07-29-07, 05:12
Report on Spice - she looks great to me = thin, but with firm medium-sized breasts. She seems inclined toward ripping people off, though. She said the topless lapdances were $25, when the going rate seems to be $20. Now, you may say, "That's just a negotiation; the rates aren't set by the club"; but I offered her $20 each and she said Yes. While getting a good lapdance, she said I should do a booth and said the booths were 30 minutes. I'm virtually certain booths are only 15 minutes. I said so, and she didn't say anything.

Joe Kickass
07-29-07, 13:57
I went to Cheaters Saturday night and left the place frustrated. There weren't any dancers that caught my attention and one kept trying to hustle me but I could see right through her bullshit. I was on the lookout for Brazilians but only saw one who was overweight.

I used to go often about a year ago during the weekdays when I had a different work schedule and had way more success. Can anyone who frequents this place often confirm that days are still the best time to go to this place? Are there still a lot of Brazilians at this place? Do they just not work the weekends?

Ampfan1395
07-29-07, 14:21
Tried them yesterday and met one girl that I found very hot - Daisy. Petite, small breasts but great nipples. Very friendly. Actually got GFE during LD in private area upstairs. Lots of play, but no wet pants. I probably could have, but didn't want to deal with the mess. It was the curtained area, $$ for 15-20 minutes. Definitely more expensive than AMP, but I liked her. Anyone with similar experience of Daisy - or better experience in curtains?

TremontTeddy
07-29-07, 18:56

Flats

This info is a bit dated, but there were several Brazilian dancers that used to specialize in this type of dance.

1. Johanna at CF
2. Brenda & Bruna at CL
3. Stephanie at CH

And yes, you took it like a man and went home with a hot loads in your pants.

TT

Viejo
07-30-07, 03:39
This info is a bit dated, but there were several Brazilian dancers that used to specialize in this type of dance.
Andy they still do:

1. Johanna at CF -Now at Desire, nights, 2nd half of week
2. Brenda & Bruna at CL -Now at Fantasies-Wed/Fri, double shifts
3. Stephanie at CH -Now at Desire, days

Viejo
07-30-07, 03:45
... Can anyone who frequents this place often confirm that days are still the best time to go to this place? Are there still a lot of Brazilians at this place? Do they just not work the weekends?
Day shifts are a bit like being in Rio or Sao Paulo.

Member #3933
07-30-07, 10:01
.... I'm pretty sure I talked to this girl. Does she have a really thin, almost skeletal face? She was tiny, and dressed in a sexy schoolgirl outfit. Gave me a very low-key request to do lapdances, I told her I probably would, but that I like to see her dance first. I don't feel like I'm having fun with a dancer/stripper if I haven't seen her dance/strip. She said she was going to leave earlier but couldn't "because she hasn't done any dances". She then made a low-key, unsuccessful approach to someone else. She then stood there alone looking forlorn, and I felt sort of sorry for her. She had REALLY BAD cigarette breath, which might have contributed to her aloneness. I was going to break my rule and do some lapdances without seeing her on stage, ...Could be Jilllian, never noticed any cigarette breath, her situation is she is a regular girl trying to make some money in a pit, and doesn't have the brass hustle most of the girls do. Personally I like the pretty girls, quiet or not.

Don't bother with LDs or watching her dance to guage a girl in Cheaters. Take her into the Godiva room and do an interview. Grab a table in the dark corner, sit against the stool and pull the lady against your lap. Buy her a drink for $10, then "interview" her. You'll know within minutes how good she'll be in the booth. You can explore the goods and experience her sensuality much better than when sitting restricted to a bench! Avoid any messy mistakes during the interview or you'll ruin your booth experience. There was a new girl in last Tuesday, I took her for an interview and within a few minutes she made it extremely clear she serviced with gusto. I cut short the interview, went straight to the booth, never finished the drinks.

Table Shower
07-30-07, 17:25

FlatsIt's not really a big deal. It's actually so dark in the strip clubs no one even sees that your pants are wet. It's never felt like a problem.

Boston Guy 57
07-30-07, 20:09
Andy they still do:

1. Johanna at CF -Now at Desire, nights, 2nd half of week
2. Brenda & Bruna at CL -Now at Fantasies-Wed/Fri, double shifts
3. Stephanie at CH -Now at Desire, days

Stephanie from CH and now CD is now calling herself Sabrina now a days...

Also, Brit at Caddy (Johanna's sister) will provide a wet ride home but she will try to overcharge you for it. There are several others but my research has been lacking of late as I have been going the full service route...

Hopontome
07-30-07, 20:16
Went to CF a few weeks ago on a Friday night. Slooooow. One stripper (sorry, I never remember names) had fantastic augmented tits, but had some old fart following her around like a lap-dog, and it was, if you'll forgive the phrase, a bit of a sword fight that night for the ladies. One woman with straight blonde hair, kinda cute but not fantastic attitude had nice be-see cups. I've done the FS kinda thing, but I was looking for a little less contact, a nice bump-and-grind. She seemed a good choice because at the stage she stuck her very nice natural tit in my mouth. Promised me a lap dance in private and then ran off, and I couldn't get her back again after waiting around 45 minutes. Gave up and drove to PP, where I walked in the door, found an augmented titted black woman within 20 seconds. Got a lap dance in the not-very-private area and sucked her tits while she played with my dick through my shorts and then rode me until I made a puddle in my pants. Left her hangin' thinking she was getting a few hundred outa me for FS. No way I wanted that infested pussy, but the tits were nice to suck on (but I always prefer naturals.).

Anyway, seems like CF is a little slow in acceptable level of performers (if you're picky like me). Anyone have another place theey prefer where you can suck some hot tit and get ridden? For under $60 or so?

Cazbaa
07-30-07, 21:25
I've heard there's a club in Woonsocket? If so, does anyone know it's name, where it is, and describe the atmosphere? Much appreciated!

Viejo
07-31-07, 04:26
I've heard there's a club in Woonsocket? .....
There is a small club in Woonsocket
and it's not too hard on the pocket.
It's just like a local gin mill,
With strippers to give you a thrill.
So place it soon on your docket.

Cazbaa
07-31-07, 11:22
Thanks V,

I'll check it out and let you know
How many bucks I had to blow
I'll swig the gin and throw back a beer
And let them know that Casbaa's here!

There is a small club in Woonsocket
and it's not too hard on the pocket.
It's just like a local gin mill,
With strippers to give you a thrill.
So place it soon on your docket.

Happy4u
07-31-07, 15:19
Thanks V,

I'll check it out and let you know
How many bucks I had to blow
I'll swig the gin and throw back a beer
And let them know that Casbaa's here!If you guys go and its good,
let me know so I can go get a wood
and as long as I do not have to support her
I will come back and write a report here

Member #3933
07-31-07, 17:03
Actually my wet pants are usually dry within 10-20 minutes. It all feels the same and it is special when she feels that wetness all over her legs or tits or what ever part of her body has been rubbing it at the time.Gross. Speaking for all us former Boy Scouts, you should always be prepared when you enter a strip club.

First you should have a condom. If you are anticipating a hot LD, put it on. In places where you get extras, girls run out of their own, and you can be out of luck for any extras, if you don't have your own as backup. Plus girls who may not normally do FS, find some of us so sexy and sweet, they'll make an exception, if you have a cover (and some $$).

Secondly, always bring your monger phone so you can record a OTC babe's digits without risking any evidence in your pocket. Not that you're likely to get a lot of mileage on those digits, but you never know.

Joe Kickass
07-31-07, 19:51
I have been to K2U. It's a small club that reminds you of a local bar where you'd have a beer and watch the game on the big screens. This bar just happens to have topless dancers.

It's not a nude club. And the lap dance area downstairs is open and the bouncer peeks in once in a while.

I did, however, go with a Brazilian dancer who was there who showed potential to have extras done. She reached into my pants and gave a couple of tugs on the old jolly. I didn't go any further and I didn't for some stupid reason ask about extras. Send me a PM if you want her name.

Anyway, if you're looking for a Cheaters type experience at this club I think you will be disappointed. As for myself, I'm heading to Cheaters sometime next week for some stank action.

Viejo
07-31-07, 21:06
...Speaking for all us former Boy Scouts, you should always be prepared when you enter a strip club....

I'm reminded of the refrain from a 60's song sung by an MIT professor:

And when you meet a girl who's similarly inclined,
don't be bashful,
don't be scared,
be prepared.

Savior Faire
07-31-07, 21:40
Britney, a tall, thin blond who used to be at Cheaters, and before that at K2U.

Anybody know where she dances now? Info would be appreciated.

Westbayman2000
08-01-07, 23:06
Stopped by BB yesterday after reading some prior posts, paid cover and sat at bar for a beer. One girl stopped by, very cute, didn't get name. She asked if I wanted to have fun and quoted $. 5. I wasnt interested in spending so much and asked how much for a LD, she says. 3. I said it used to be. 2 and she gets an attitude and starts arguing, she finally leaves.

Move to dance area to watch 2 chubettes and was ready to go but then was approached by Fire, thin black babe with blonde streaks in hair. She was friendly and feeling me up. She asks if I wanted a private dance and says. 1 to BB and. 2 per dance. (I knew that was the price). I agree and we go back and she starts a great dance, my hands roaming all over. She reaches up leg of my shorts (loose fitting as recommended in prior posts) and starts stroking getting me hard and asks if I want a fuck for. 6. Seems fair and I could probably have negotiated but I agree and she gets a cover from her bag slides up my shorts leg, slips on the cover and does a great reverse cowgirl.

Left a satisfied customer.

Joe Kickass
08-02-07, 09:05
I've got vacation this week. For all you Cheaters regulars what day of the week is filled with plenty of Brazilians during the day shift?

Whoshe
08-02-07, 09:49
Stopped by BB ....I agree and we go back and she starts a great dance, my hands roaming all over. She reaches up leg of my shorts (loose fitting as recommended in prior posts) and starts stroking getting me hard and asks if I want a fuck for. 6. ... slips on the cover and does a great reverse cowgirl...WBMan,

Are you saying she did you in the Godiva room, not is a booth? That would be a first, with no booth fee good cost but the lack of provacy sure would be discomforting.

I was in Cheaters also for an hour or so yesterday, considered some hot babes with known familar faces: Trinity, Cali, Rebecca, decided to save some money, went over to Sportsman and had another great session with a hot young babe, BB and no booth fee. And in a clean and quiet booth..

PsyberZombie
08-02-07, 10:12
Gotta agree with W·b·m·2000 ... Fire is one of my faves at CH / PP / BB or
whatever we're calling it this week

She's thin , tall , 5' 7" and wears 4" heels , and often wears a platinum blonde
shoulder-length wig

Although she goes by the stage name 'Fire' she often wears a silver necklace with
a script 'L' pendant , which she tells me stands for 'Lucky' ... I haven't gotten her
RL name out of her yet

She will try to up·sell you by a bit [ .25 for a LD instead of .2 , fer ex ] , but she's
worth it

She works virtually every day , on the day shift , if you want to visit with her

On an entirely different note , I recently discovered a way to save some bucks
there =>

The girl will always insist that you buy an LD or Booth ticket , but a lot of times
nobody from management actually collects them

So save that ticket .... the next time the girl says you need to buy a ticket first ,
just pull the one you saved out of your pocket and say " I've already got one "

.1 or .35 may not seem like much , but it adds up ... I've already saved enough
to pay for an entire visit there . It's like Ol' Uncle Zombie always says :

" America is Land of the Free ... and 'free' means you don't have to pay " :D

Viejo
08-02-07, 13:09
...So save that ticket .... the next time the girl says you need to buy a ticket first ,
just pull the one you saved out of your pocket and say " I've already got one "....

This will only work if the guy taking the tickets is inattentive - however, the "tickets" are cash register receipts, with the date and time. The guy is supposed to look at the date - if it's a past date, he's not supposed to take the ticket. A lot of the girls will save the tickets if not collected and use the fact that they have one already as a cost savings incentive...so, the door guys are on to that trick.

Just be prepared that you might not get away with it, if the door guy is on top of his game.

Bubba261
08-02-07, 17:26
Britney, a tall, thin blond who used to be at Cheaters, and before that at K2U.

Anybody know where she dances now? Info would be appreciated.

Cheaters....

Savior Faire
08-02-07, 21:37
Why did you say Cheaters? She hasn't danced there in months, unless she started again in the past 5 days.

Skraghun
08-03-07, 15:59
This will only work if the guy taking the tickets is inattentive - however, the "tickets" are cash register receipts, with the date and time. The guy is supposed to look at the date - if it's a past date, he's not supposed to take the ticket. A lot of the girls will save the tickets if not collected and use the fact that they have one already as a cost savings incentive...so, the door guys are on to that trick.

Just be prepared that you might not get away with it, if the door guy is on top of his game.Whats the genl rate for private dances?

Bubba261
08-03-07, 19:30
Why did you say Cheaters? She hasn't danced there in months, unless she started again in the past 5 days.

Saw here two weeks ago there.

Savior Faire
08-03-07, 23:16
Saw here two weeks ago there.It must be a different Britney. The one I'm talking about came into Cheaters in street clothes last Saturday night, saying 'Wow, I haven't been here in so long' and quickly saying Hi to some staff. As she was leaving I asked her where she was dancing now, and she wouldn't say. Then she rattled off her phone number while leaving, but she said it so quickly I didn't get it right. I called the 2 numbers it sounded like, but both are out of service.

Member #3933
08-04-07, 11:12
Whats the genl rate for private dances?Ladies ask $80 to $200 depending on service offerred and their attractiveness.. plus the $45 paid to the club.

Lately when I visit Providence, if I have time, I've been swinging thru Cheaters to check out the ladies for any new faces, if I don't find someone new, I head over to the Sportsman Inn where the repeats dayside are better than those in Cheaters. I've pretty much given up on the SW scene in Providence, too much time and effort for too little.

Bug62
08-07-07, 01:52
Hey fellow mongers,

I have the day job off all week. What are the best days to go to cheaters around noon? I used to go to the PP to visit Christeene, she has moved on to $$ pastures. I am not looking for the brazilians but some hot actionlet me know.

Bug62

Joe Kickass
08-07-07, 19:36
Hey fellow mongers,

I have the day job off all week. What are the best days to go to cheaters around noon? I used to go to the PP to visit Christeene, she has moved on to $$ pastures. I am not looking for the brazilians but some hot actionlet me know.

Bug62I was there this afternoon at 1 o'clock. There were plenty of girls. I saw an assortment of Brazilians. 1 Asian. 1 Hispanic. And various American girls. One girl there was so gorgeous that she looked out of place. I'the give her a 9 and was wondering if she did booths but her time was occupied.

I ended up going with a brazilian named Polonia. She charged me 120 for full service and did not disappoint. Nice session. CBJ though.

This place is far better during the day. At night it's like walking into a Harlem night club. You fear for your life.

Bug62
08-08-07, 03:33
Ok thanks, I will give it my all on Friday.

I will let everybody know what happens.

Bug62

Westbayman2000
08-08-07, 14:07
Do you have any favorites that qualify?

After perusing numerous posts, it appears Suzi at 1021 qualifies.

All nominations require 2 other mongers to agree with the nomination.

Categories are AMPs, Escorts, Strip Clubs, and SW's.

Guest123
08-08-07, 15:27
Do you have any favorites that qualify?
After perusing numerous posts, it appears Suzi at 1021 qualifies.
All nominations require 2 other mongers to agree with the nomination.
Categories are AMPs, Escorts, Strip Clubs, and SW's.

They have already been reported on extensively here. You obviously haven't read many posts, so keep reading.
We already know the best in RI. If you want to know also, read, read, read.

Guest123

BostonBread
08-08-07, 17:16
Guess what, if there were a "best of RI" by the time the magazine came out with it for amps, etc, it would change. Today's places that seem to be could very well could be yesterday's news. I've learned this with past amps and soon enough they are closed.

Superman79
08-08-07, 17:24
Can someone report on the qiality of the Brazilians during the daytime. I've been at night and the quality is hit or miss. I've been to Rio several times and am wondering if the daytime shift can fulfill my brazilian addiction.

Cruiser D
08-08-07, 21:09
Hey, are there any hot Russians working Cheaters?

Member #3933
08-10-07, 13:27
Hey, are there any hot Russians working Cheaters?Not really, Leticia will tell you she is Russian, but she talks excellent Portuguese with the Brazilians, and shares the best of their service attitudes. While she can pass, looks-wise, it seems a convenient ruse.

In fact, I don't think I've seen a Ruskie in any Providence Clubs that I can remember.

Glass Slipper in Boston has two, Nadia and Tatiana (I think...), both reasonably cute blondes.

Toodw
08-11-07, 12:22
"Glass Slipper in Boston has two" YES.

Both are pretty hot, I have seen them in the eve shift like wed-sat night.

I hope that this helps..You won't get anything too wild. I have never had a booth with them, I think that it works out to $350 I read somewhere at foxy...

In boston there is an escort service http://www.bostonintescorts.com/ check eros.com for it. They have russians from time to time. Massage and escorting

They website seems like a little fake but it gets good reviews.

Toodw

Italian Monkey
08-12-07, 09:43
Anyone remember the escort service called "la bella girls"? I personally think they were great all brazillian girls, some offered dfk, daty BBBJ, for like 1. 75-2. There really not around any more but have experinced a kind of like spin off of the la bella in the phoenix, they advertise with a pic and usually says "located north of boston" pics arent real but very close to resembling the girl there. Usually charge 2. For the hr.

Cruiser D
08-14-07, 20:13
Hey, thanks for the info guys. Considering I spend a lot of time in Moscow and Kiev I speak tourist Russian so I don't think any of the girl are going to be able to pass themselves off as Russian if they aren't. Not that it really matters - a hot girl is a hot girl. ;) She want to make believe she's Russian, that's ok with me.

Just to let you guys know a couple of years ago it was $100/night to bring a stripper home from a club in Russia/Ukraine, now it's up to $200/night. :P

Triesharder
08-16-07, 10:08
Tuesday I spent the day in Providence. To me from Boston, it is like a magical cross between DisneyWorld and Las Vegas. Rhode Island should come forward, legalize, tax, and regulate this sector of its wonderful entertainment industry for the benefit of its citizens, the improvement of services through open competition, and for the safety of consumers and suppliers. I guess that is easy for an out-of-towner like me to say.

I walked into CL at about 12:30 PM. Four or five guys milled about. No girls were present except for the bartender and an older blond woman sitting at the bar. I left immediately.

Next I visited upstairs at CF. A brunette named Taylor had sweet nipples, real cans, and a very slightly oversized ass. During a three-dollar “cabaret dance,” she let me feel her up and suck those grape-sized nips while she squirmed and grinded her naked ass and pussy against my johnson for a few minutes. She offered a HJ for some ridiculously high price in the back room. I declined. No girl at CF has ever agreed to more than HJ there for me. At CF prices, I would have declined anyway. Besides, my SC trips are just warm ups for AMP visits.

After one beer at CF, I drove to PP. There over the course of maybe four or five beers, at least a dozen women rubbed my cock and let me feel their tits. Often I would be sucking nipples right out on the floor or leaning against a post or wall. Some of them kissed my ears and neck. Maybe ten let me finger their pussies and asses, and more than a few of them really loved it. Something must have been in the air, because it was a very good day at PP.

A brunette with a nice body and fake tits—not bad though—told me I looked like her friend Mike. Surprise, I lied, my name is Mike. She said, “My name is [real name omitted]. Oops, I mean, Marina.” Her age was 34. I think she was of Mediterranean background, Spanish or Italian maybe. I cannot guess a person’s nationality and/or race. After feeling her up, sucking her tits, and rubbing her clitoris, she was getting extremely aroused. All the while she was handling Little Elvis, both inside and outside my thin, loose shorts. Eventually I bought her a drink and sat in the Godiva room with her. She decided to ditch her panties so I could tickle her fancy more readily. She said she was going to cum and that she was a squirter, which I never experienced. We moved to the lap dance area of the Godiva room. She came and squirted at least twice, with my finger halfway up her ass and my other hand working her pussy. She wanted to finish me off, but I told her I did not want to climax yet. Now up to this point I had only bought her a drink. She was about to cum again when she heard her name called to dance onstage. She kept going anyway until one of the club workers came and got her. She asked for lap dance money, which would have been forty bucks total, but I could only get about twenty-five bucks out of my pocket and to her as the fellow nearly dragged her out of the Godiva room.

Damn, that was fun. Shortly thereafter, I left and headed for 1021. I will report on that soon.

Table Shower
08-16-07, 16:16
Tuesday I spent the day in Providence. To me from Boston, it is like a magical cross between DisneyWorld and Las Vegas. Rhode Island should come forward, legalize, tax, and regulate this sector of its wonderful entertainment industry for the benefit of its citizens, the improvement of services through open competition, and for the safety of consumers and suppliers. I guess that is easy for an out-of-towner like me to say.

I walked into CL at about 12:30 PM. Four or five guys milled about. No girls were present except for the bartender and an older blond woman sitting at the bar. I left immediately.

Next I visited upstairs at CF. A brunette named Taylor had sweet nipples, real cans, and a very slightly oversized ass. During a three-dollar “cabaret dance,” she let me feel her up and suck those grape-sized nips while she squirmed and grinded her naked ass and pussy against my johnson for a few minutes. She offered a HJ for some ridiculously high price in the back room. I declined. No girl at CF has ever agreed to more than HJ there for me. At CF prices, I would have declined anyway. Besides, my SC trips are just warm ups for AMP visits.

After one beer at CF, I drove to PP. There over the course of maybe four or five beers, at least a dozen women rubbed my cock and let me feel their tits. Often I would be sucking nipples right out on the floor or leaning against a post or wall. Some of them kissed my ears and neck. Maybe ten let me finger their pussies and asses, and more than a few of them really loved it. Something must have been in the air, because it was a very good day at PP.

A brunette with a nice body and fake tits—not bad though—told me I looked like her friend Mike. Surprise, I lied, my name is Mike. She said, “My name is [real name omitted]. Oops, I mean, Marina.” Her age was 34. I think she was of Mediterranean background, Spanish or Italian maybe. I cannot guess a person’s nationality and/or race. After feeling her up, sucking her tits, and rubbing her clitoris, she was getting extremely aroused. All the while she was handling Little Elvis, both inside and outside my thin, loose shorts. Eventually I bought her a drink and sat in the Godiva room with her. She decided to ditch her panties so I could tickle her fancy more readily. She said she was going to cum and that she was a squirter, which I never experienced. We moved to the lap dance area of the Godiva room. She came and squirted at least twice, with my finger halfway up her ass and my other hand working her pussy. She wanted to finish me off, but I told her I did not want to climax yet. Now up to this point I had only bought her a drink. She was about to cum again when she heard her name called to dance onstage. She kept going anyway until one of the club workers came and got her. She asked for lap dance money, which would have been forty bucks total, but I could only get about twenty-five bucks out of my pocket and to her as the fellow nearly dragged her out of the Godiva room.

Damn, that was fun. Shortly thereafter, I left and headed for 1021. I will report on that soon.Not a bad start to the day there. Looking forward to the 1021 report as I am sure that experience "blew" away the rest of the day!

Bseeks
08-16-07, 17:10
Glass Slipper in Boston has two, Nadia and Tatiana (I think...), both
reasonably cute blondes.

Hi Cat.

Nadia is a lot of fun. She works afternoons a lot. Afternoons you can get a lot of things. Nadia doesn't do anything, but she has repeatedly pointed out girls who will, and has even sent them over to me to take care of me.

B.

Boston Guy 57
08-17-07, 08:25
Can someone report on the qiality of the Brazilians during the daytime. I've been at night and the quality is hit or miss. I've been to Rio several times and am wondering if the daytime shift can fulfill my brazilian addiction.

The quality of Brazilians is and always has been much better and more plentiful in all Providence clubs during the daytime. Many of these girls drive down from Boston and they don't like driving at night.

PsyberZombie
08-17-07, 09:22
Dropped into the PP / BB Tuesday afternoon and none of my fave girls were anywhere
to be seen [ must have been off at a convention or private party somewhere ]

.... but I was very pleased to make the acquaintance of a hot young Brazilian chick
who was well versed in the ancient art of Tongue-Fu

Her name is Brianna , and she's definitely a 'repeater' , boys

Thing is , when I ran a search on her name here , it came up blank

Then it hit me ... the way she pronounces her name , with a 'soft' Portugese 'A' ,
which sounds like "breh-OHN-ah" , could she be the infamous Bruna ??

A search on the name Bruna yields 19 hits

This wouldn't be the first time guys here have mangled a gal's name

There was one Rhody Ripper :eek:! victim named Casey / Katarina who used to
prowl Atwells Ave and who people here kept calling "Catrina" [ her friends called
her 'Casey' because her initals were K. C. ]

Maybe these girls should have cards printed up so we could all keep their names straight ;)

Vargr
08-17-07, 19:29
... Rhody Ripper :eek:! victim named Casey / Katarina ...I think it's well documented here that Cat got knocked up and left the biz. I sure miss that DT...

Latin Bootyman
08-17-07, 23:01
Can anyone help a fellow monger in finding, nice Brazilian ladies w/ big round booties in RI clubs, and if possible, the best times to go. I'm coming up from New York city. So if there any intel you guys can provide it is greatly appreciated. The closes I've come to dealing with a club like this is in BP in Connecticut where there is a lot of Dominican Hotties. And the rates are pretty good for cbj and f/s.

Viejo
08-18-07, 00:19
...could she be the infamous Bruna ?? .....

...Bruna is an older woman, with well executed enhancements typical of Brazilian surgeons, who understands the phrase "satisfação de freguês."

PsyberZombie
08-18-07, 08:35
...Bruna is an older woman, with well executed enhancements typical of Brazilian surgeons, who understands the phrase "satisfação de freguês."*

Thanks for clearing that up for me , Viejo ...

Brianna must be new there ....

* this means "customer satisfaction" , for those of you
who don't speak Pordagee , as Rhodents call the language

Ampdude 2003
08-18-07, 08:38
...Bruna is an older woman, with well executed enhancements typical of Brazilian surgeons, who understands the phrase "satisfação de freguês."

I have posted several times about Bruna. I couldn't totally tell if, let's say 2-3 months ago, her cans were fake or not. They were probably what I would describe as a firm 'B'. She is kind of muscular so firm cans did not run at me as a boob job on her.

Are her cans bigger now? Intel? I'll have to plan a trip soon ... I have been replacing her with LDs from Aleenie (friend of hers, sister works there too).

Thanks for the report ....

Viejo
08-18-07, 13:47
...Are her cans bigger now? Intel?....
...had her work done quite some time ago - I don't think it was extensive - I'd characterize it as more of a "touch-up" to make her a little more pleasing to the eye. It's always been her attitude that is her major asset - the touch-up was to help her get through that initial impression stage that can limit a dancer's ability to "make new friends." Once she has your attention, she knows how to keep it.

Toodw
08-18-07, 18:52
I had her on accident and she gave me a great CBJ. I was pretty tired and spent after that. She was begging me to fuck her. I couldn't get it back in the 5 minutes I had. I was more surprised honestly. Next time I could.

Toodw

tescoveee
08-22-07, 17:02
Does anyone know where my favorite Satin Dolls afternoon girl Paradise is now working? About 20yo, long brown-auburn hair, smallish tits, great little body. Apparently about a month ago they fired her cuz her loser boyfriend came in and made a big scene. Any info would be helpful, she gave great LDs.

Also, if you're into young good looking tiny white girls, there seems to be a lot at SD these days. You'll get more mileage at PP but man those nightime girls over there can be hideous.

Salvances
08-23-07, 16:02
After hanging low for a while i finally decided to make a comeback and went to PP to see how it works. My first experience was awkward as I was unsure about tickets and Godiva room etc. My second on Monday was better. met "Houston" nice blonde w big natural cans. after a couple of dances I was very happy. Nice girl, although she does upsell a bit.

Member #3950
08-24-07, 12:40
Maybe a stupid question, but for all intents and purposes, how late does PP run, on say a Thursday night. I'll be traveling next week, but I have a lot of other commitments, so it'll be late before I can get to La Prov. I haven't been down in several months, so I really want to get my fix. Also, I've RTFF, but reports on the Sportsman have been few and far between, but lately they've been pretty good. If anyone would like to chime in and recommend it, or not, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jake

Savior Faire
08-25-07, 00:25
Maybe a stupid question, but for all intents and purposes, how late does PP run, on say a Thursday night. I'll be traveling next week, but I have a lot of other commitments, so it'll be late before I can get to La Prov. I haven't been down in several months, so I really want to get my fix. Also, I've RTFF, but reports on the Sportsman have been few and far between, but lately they've been pretty good. If anyone would like to chime in and recommend it, or not, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

JakeThe times I've been to Cheaters they've stayed open and busy right up until closing time. 1 AM most days, 2 AM Friday and Saturday. In contrast, I went to CF for the first time Wed. , got there late and asked before paying the $10 cover how late they were open. The doorman said "one o'clock", but they closed at 12:30.

Speaking of CF, the girl I was getting a lap dance with said that there were cameras looking down in each booth. Any truth to that? She said it was her first night there, and did seem confused about things. Example. She tried to give the DJ his $5/song beforehand, but was told to wait until done, for the obvious reason that you don't know how many songs the customer will want.

Boston Guy 57
08-25-07, 15:17
Speaking of CF, the girl I was getting a lap dance with said that there were cameras looking down in each booth. Any truth to that? She said it was her first night there, and did seem confused about things. Example. She tried to give the DJ his $5/song beforehand, but was told to wait until done, for the obvious reason that you don't know how many songs the customer will want.

There are cameras all over the club but the only ones that management cares about are the ones pointing at the cash registers. If they were watching, more accurately, if they cared, my favs would have been fired years ago. In any club the dancers who tell you about the cameras are basically the ones who don't offer anything beyond a mild LD. I was in there last night and I got a HJ and more in one of the side booths while a bouncer was in the vicinity. Smart girls know what to do, who to tip and how to be discreet. Dumb ones tell you about the cameras.

FYI, CF's clocks are ten or fifteen minutes fast. This is also how they beat clock-watchers out of the cover charge when they show up at 5:50.

Member #3933
08-25-07, 18:44
Service options at the Sportsman Inn are pretty much the same as Cheaters, YMMV with specific girls. You pay $5 dance tickets instead of the $45 Godiva/booth fees. Seems $20 for four dances is all it takes to get the job done, buy two and they just add more as time is needed. $80 and $140 seem to be common tips

The downside at SI is there may only be 4-8 girls working, but it only takes one, and usually they don't have a lot of business so the girls are veerrrry friendly. Take a couple of dollar dances and you can get a good idea of what you are in for.

I'd say five of my last six trips to Providence have been consumated at the SI after passing thru Cheaters. Cheaters is just so full of scary dogs, the few cute ones want more $$ now.

Bella, Gwen, Mandy are pretty and a pleasure, I personally think Acelin nicely naughty, avoid the blonde Tanya. Dakota is hot and has returned until the 28.

Member #3950
08-25-07, 21:01
Thanks a lot Hot Cat, I really appreciate the timely info and the girls to look out for. I'll definitely give the Sportsman a go round.

Bubba261
08-25-07, 23:24
The times I've been to Cheaters they've stayed open and busy right up until closing time.

Wow! Really???? Gosh, I'd have thought they'd close an hour before closing time!

Couldn't resist.

Savior Faire
08-26-07, 16:03
Wow! Really???? Gosh, I'd have thought they'd close an hour before closing time!

Couldn't resist.Ha ha. You must be in Marketing or Politics, taking things out of context...[insert raspberry emoticon here].

Savior Faire
08-26-07, 16:08
There are cameras all over the club but the only ones that management cares about are the ones pointing at the cash registers. If they were watching, more accurately, if they cared, my favs would have been fired years ago. In any club the dancers who tell you about the cameras are basically the ones who don't offer anything beyond a mild LD. I was in there last night and I got a HJ and more in one of the side booths while a bouncer was in the vicinity. Smart girls know what to do, who to tip and how to be discreet. Dumb ones tell you about the cameras.

FYI, CF's clocks are ten or fifteen minutes fast. This is also how they beat clock-watchers out of the cover charge when they show up at 5:50.So you think there's really a camera in each booth? As for the time, I think they know the real time. The girl I was getting a lapdance from said 'They told me I had to stop at 12:30 and leave'. And that was 12:30 real time - if the clocks were just fast 12:30 to them would have occurred at 12:15 real time. I thought that was just for this one girl who said it was her first time, but the whole club was closing at 12:30.

Bubba261
08-26-07, 19:18
Ha ha. You must be in Marketing or Politics[insert raspberry emoticon here].

Actually, both. Kinda like the guy who sells paper towels and condoms in a mens' room - I've got 'em coming and going.

Boston Guy 57
08-26-07, 21:11
So you think there's really a camera in each booth? As for the time, I think they know the real time. The girl I was getting a lapdance from said 'They told me I had to stop at 12:30 and leave'. And that was 12:30 real time - if the clocks were just fast 12:30 to them would have occurred at 12:15 real time. I thought that was just for this one girl who said it was her first time, but the whole club was closing at 12:30.

No actually I don't think there is a camera in each booth. I doubt there are cameras in any of the booths at all. There are cameras pointed at the stages but these are mainly just to make sure the girls keep dancing and that there is always someone on stage.

I don't know why any dancer would make you stop spending money on her at 12:30. I've been in the club many times in the past at closing and they don't stop dances until 1pm (bar time) or 2pm on weekends. It's entirely possible that things have changed since I used to close this club down two or three years ago....who knows!

Viejo
08-26-07, 23:00
No actually I don't think there is a camera in each booth. I doubt there are cameras in any of the booths at all. There are cameras pointed at the stages but these are mainly just to make sure the girls keep dancing and that there is always someone on stage. ...

You're correct - there are no cameras that point into booths. There are cameras covering the bars, stages and any other place where money changes hands. The most intense coverage is in the dressing room downstairs. One thing that you should be aware of is that many, if not all, of the cameras have audio pickup capability - at least that's what I've been told by management. Of course, we must acknowledge that the information could be bullshit.

Savior Faire
08-26-07, 23:16
You're correct - there are no cameras that point into booths. There are cameras covering the bars, stages and any other place where money changes hands. The most intense coverage is in the dressing room downstairs. One thing that you should be aware of is that many, if not all, of the cameras have audio pickup capability - at least that's what I've been told by management. Of course, we must acknowledge that the information could be bullshit.What legitimate reason would they have to have cameras on the dressing area? As for audio, in most states that's illegal. I don't know what RI's law is. Any lawyer looking for a class-action lawsuit and some publicity?

Boston Guy 57
08-27-07, 16:50
What legitimate reason would they have to have cameras on the dressing area? As for audio, in most states that's illegal. I don't know what RI's law is. Any lawyer looking for a class-action lawsuit and some publicity?I've never heard the part about audio pick up but I doubt it. Ambient mics would pick up too much extraneous noise to deliver any useful audio.

As far as why there are cameras in the dressing room your kidding right? They are there to curtail theft and drug use. They also give the DJ or housemother the opportunity to see who is hanging out down there when they are supposed to be on stage.

Happy4u
08-27-07, 17:55
I've never heard the part about audio pick up but I doubt it. Ambient mics would pick up too much extraneous noise to deliver any useful audio.
As far as why there are cameras in the dressing room your kidding right? They are there to curtail theft and drug use. They also give the DJ or housemother the opportunity to see who is hanging out down there when they are supposed to be on stage.I have owned and operated a few restaurants in Rhodie Island and have had video and audio surveillance cameras in my restaurants. You would be surprised at the amount of audio it picks up. More closer to where the camera is mounted to rather than all the background noise, which is what I wanted for obvious reasons, just my two cents worth.

Bubba261
08-27-07, 18:29
What legitimate reason would they have to have cameras on the dressing area? As for audio, in most states that's illegal. I don't know what RI's law is. Any lawyer looking for a class-action lawsuit and some publicity?

Maybe they're voyeurs or perverts? After all they're running a strip club.

Savior Faire
08-27-07, 19:57
I've never heard the part about audio pick up but I doubt it. Ambient mics would pick up too much extraneous noise to deliver any useful audio.
As far as why there are cameras in the dressing room your kidding right? They are there to curtail theft and drug use. They also give the DJ or housemother the opportunity to see who is hanging out down there when they are supposed to be on stage.No, I wasn't kidding. I wouldn't have expected cameras to be in the dressing room. What would they steal in the dressing room? You mean girls stealing from each other? As for drugs, I didn't think they cared that much. If they did, they should do regular drug testing. I worked for a company that did drug testing, and it was quite effective. Since the girls are there to make money, I would have thought they would want to be on stage when they're supposed to be. They aren't going to make money hanging out in the dressing room.

Savior Faire
08-27-07, 20:01
Maybe they're voyeurs or perverts? After all they're running a strip club.D'oh - I forgot where I was. On this site being a voyeur or a pervert is a legitimate reason for doing something!

Viejo
08-28-07, 07:44
No, I wasn't kidding. I wouldn't have expected cameras to be in the dressing room. What would they steal in the dressing room? You mean girls stealing from each other? As for drugs, I didn't think they cared that much....
...is the direct objective. The ultimate objective for such control is prevention of incidents or situations that can interrupt revenue flow.

Dancers stealing from each other is as certain as their breathing. When that happens, even if its a piece of costumery, some makeup or money, it can result in conflict that cuts right into a club's shift revenue. Granted, the stealee did something stupid that put her stuff at risk, but that won't stop her from accusing a stealer. When they all know that cameras cover the dressing room, they also know that review of a tape will properly identify the thief - simple preemption.

If a battle royale erupts in the dressing room, the cameras will spot it beginning, and help identify whoever started it. More preemption. Of course, catfights happen anyway - just a little less often than they might otherwise.

As for drugs, this one varies considerably. Some clubs have a pretty firm policy - get caught with drugs and you are gone - for good. Fantasies has pretty much followed that policy for years. Other clubs don't give a shit. Most clubs will enforce some level of drug policy that is modulated by internal politics and business concerns. As for drug testing - if you used a positive test as the basis for telling a dancer to get lost, you'd have a significantly reduced staffing level...that's why those clubs that do discourage drugs have a rule that says no drugs on the premises. And, of course, those using drugs who are smart and discrete will still do it and get away with it...the dummies will get caught.

Kinda like natural selection...and so it goes.

PsyberZombie
08-28-07, 08:01
Since the girls are there to make money, I would have thought they would want to be on stage when they're supposed to be. They aren't going to make money hanging out in the dressing room.

I've had several strippers tell me that the stage dancing is the *worst* part of
their jobs because any fool can just walk up to the stage and gawk at them and
not give them a penny for the show ... and here in Vo Dy·Lan those cheap bastards
don't even have to pay a cover charge if they get there before 5 p.m.

BTW , ITA with Viejo ... the cameras are there more to maintain order than to
ferret out drug use &/or sexual activity

The strip clubs here are run much better / tighter than they are in , say , Bridgeport ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=559325&postcount=49')

Savior Faire
08-28-07, 08:50
Rule of thumb - If the girl's worth going up to the stage and looking at her, she's worth tipping.

As for all the stuff about stealing, fighting, etc - I'm used to the Cabaret and Golden Banana in MA - there were only 4 girls per shift (until the cages were added at the GB), and they weren't ghetto girls, so there wasn't any fighting or stealing or need for cameras to prevent fighting and stealing. I'd often see the dancers at the mall, and once even saw one riding her bicycle around my neighborhood. I talked to her and said I couldn't quite place her, did we go to high school or college together, and she says, "I work at the Golden Banana". I was speechless, then said, "Oh, I didn't recognize your face", then realized that cliche took on a different meaning when talking to a stripper.

Boston Guy 57
08-28-07, 10:15
No, I wasn't kidding. I wouldn't have expected cameras to be in the dressing room. What would they steal in the dressing room? You mean girls stealing from each other? As for drugs, I didn't think they cared that much. If they did, they should do regular drug testing. I worked for a company that did drug testing, and it was quite effective. Since the girls are there to make money, I would have thought they would want to be on stage when they're supposed to be. They aren't going to make money hanging out in the dressing room.

I'd suggest that, in addition to asking questions here, you spend a bit of time actually talking to dancers. The need for cameras in the dressing room will become abundantly clear.

Savior Faire
08-28-07, 10:27
I'd suggest that, in addition to asking questions here, you spend a bit of time actually talking to dancers. The need for cameras in the dressing room will become abundantly clear.I don't want to talk to them. I want to look at them and feel them and have them feel me. Why not get info from those who actually do want to talk to them?

Viejo
08-28-07, 16:38
I don't want to talk to them. I want to look at them and feel them and have them feel me. Why not get info from those who actually do want to talk to them?
...for taking a shot at you. I guess I am not surprised that you don't appear to have the foggiest idea about the value of primary research, since you did not "know to do" the spelling of savoir faire correctly.

Bubba261
08-28-07, 18:20
D'oh - I forgot where I was. On this site being a voyeur or a pervert is a legitimate reason for doing something!

Psssst....we were talking about those who installed cameras in the dressing room of a strip club. Lost you there, eh?

Savior Faire
08-28-07, 19:35
...for taking a shot at you. I guess I am not surprised that you don't appear to have the foggiest idea about the value of primary research, since you did not "know to do" the spelling of savoir faire correctly.
It's just a typo. I did use google to make sure I spelled the Underdog characters name correctly.
What's with "know to do", as if I said that? Since I didn't, you seem to not know what quote marks mean; that seems a far more serious offense than a typo.
I know the value of primary research, and I know that I don't want to bother doing primary research on a topic I'm just mildly curious about. Some guys like to sit and talk to drug addict strippers. Others, like myself, like to tip the few attractive ones at the stage, then take them to the LD area for 4 or 8 LD's. Which type of guy do you think the strippers prefer - the talkers or the spenders? And who has more fun?
I don't know why you want to be taking shots at me or anyone, anyway.

Amp Explorer
08-28-07, 21:04
I haven't been to strip clubs in awhile.

I have very sensitive eyes to the smoke and have nt researched any "smoke free club situation" the past few years.

When I was in Montreal a couple of years ago wow is all i could say not only were the gals hot, a few of them were quite educated.

Also anyone ever see the movie "Exotica"?

P Austin
08-28-07, 23:51
I haven't been to strip clubs in awhile.

I have very sensitive eyes to the smoke and have nt researched any "smoke free club situation" the past few years.

All of Rhode Island's public places are smoke free that includes strip clubs and also the beaches!!

Peace

Boston Guy 57
08-29-07, 08:15
I know the value of primary research, and I know that I don't want to bother doing primary research on a topic I'm just mildly curious about. Some guys like to sit and talk to drug addict strippers. Others, like myself, like to tip the few attractive ones at the stage, then take them to the LD area for 4 or 8 LD's. Which type of guy do you think the strippers prefer - the talkers or the spenders? And who has more fun?
I don't know why you want to be taking shots at me or anyone, anyway.

Which guy do they prefer? Depends, it's great that you spend money on the girls. Do you refer to them as drug-addicted strippers when you ask them for a dance?
If you are disrespecting them they will certainly take your money but they won't "prefer" you at all.
Don't assume that because some of us like to carry on an intelligent conversation with a dancer that we are not spending money as well. Any dancer with half a brain knows better than to sit with a guy who is not going to spend money.

If you just want to pay for the grind and leave thats fine. It doesn't make you any better than the guy who wants to chill for a while enjoying the company of a few hot naked women.

Jolly Rocks
08-29-07, 09:06
As whacky as some of them are, strippers are people too. Some are dumber then dirt, others are highly educated, some can carry on a conversation, and others can't put 2 sentences together. But they ALL are there to make money, and if a nice conversation helps them woo their clients, then so be it. Just don't take anything they tell you too personally, they are all pretty good at throwing the BS. When I go to a stripclub, it's like goin to Disneyland for me, and with that kind of an attitude, I usually have a good time. It's all for fun and fantasy. And the smart ones know that they will do well to have a number of regulars they can depend on, so they will develop a "rapport" with several customers that they get to know, and just like in normal life, they will sit and talk to them just like friends do. Just watch out for the dollar signs flashing in their eyes! LOL

PsyberZombie
08-29-07, 09:40
It's just a typo....

Well , now that the error has been pointed out to you , why don't you correct it ??

Look for the thin blue bar near the top of this page and click on 'UserCP'
HINT ... it's right under the words " > Rhode Island "

Then , find 'Control Panel / Settings & Options' and select 'Change User Name'

Violá !! You are on your way to a correctly spelled Handle !!

Firehose69
08-29-07, 16:05
Ok, I get one or two days off a month. Big workaholic. Slow month.

I am planning a trip to RI and yes probably Providence. Tired of AMP'S and the fast food treatment of getting everyone in and out as fast as possible. Yes, the girls are nice.

Now, I keep hearing about FS in places I have been over the years. CH, SI, and SD? Really SD! OK, you are all telling the truth. Now, if you had just say two or three hours to spend without going in each and every one then being rushed for time where is the time best spent?

The Doll is Bikini. CH has some really scary chicks and that sounds to be still the same case also greedy. I remeber years ago I was a SI addict because there was one really seductive woman with a huge natural rack there. It was touchy but no anything else allowed.

I am looking for best sage advice on slow CBJ or mindblowing CFS.

Which place at what cost do you think?

Boston Guy 57
08-29-07, 20:02
Um, extras and FS in strip clubs are not about slow and taking your time. If anything things move more quickly than they do in an AMP. These girls are looking over their shoulder while they are doing the deed. The only possible exception would be the whopping fifteen minute booth at cheaters where no one really cares what you do. Not really my idea of a relaxing good time.
It sounds like you are looking for an escort not a romp in a private dance booth.

Ok, I get one or two days off a month. Big workaholic. Slow month.

I am planning a trip to RI and yes probably Providence. Tired of AMP'S and the fast food treatment of getting everyone in and out as fast as possible. Yes, the girls are nice.

Now, I keep hearing about FS in places I have been over the years. CH, SI, and SD? Really SD! OK, you are all telling the truth. Now, if you had just say two or three hours to spend without going in each and every one then being rushed for time where is the time best spent?

The Doll is Bikini. CH has some really scary chicks and that sounds to be still the same case also greedy. I remeber years ago I was a SI addict because there was one really seductive woman with a huge natural rack there. It was touchy but no anything else allowed.

I am looking for best sage advice on slow CBJ or mindblowing CFS.

Which place at what cost do you think?

Perky Hunter
08-30-07, 22:29
What's with "know to do", as if I said that? Since I didn't. I'll play the school marm. The phrase in quotes is an English translation of your name. Just thought you would like to know.

Rimike
08-31-07, 20:12
This is a hearsay report, but a coworker was telling me about his brothers experience at Cheaters recently.

He apparently bought a beer with a 100 bill, the bartender gave him back his change, which he put in his pocket. He realized it was a bit light considering what he should have gotten back for change. Pulled it out and it was only $14. After complaining, the bartender said gave him a $20. Manager became involved, he insisted the draw be counted and they told him that they would not do it now, but later on and give him a call if there was a mistake. He also tried to at least get some free beers from them. Which was a no go.

In the mean time his coworker was negotiating extras for a lap dance. I guess she reneged after the fact. He complained and she told the bouncers he was “acting up”. They asked him to leave. After complaining more, they told him if continues to stay he will regret it.

These guys are maybe 21 or 22. Lessons learned the hard way for these young ones.

Riyaker
08-31-07, 20:19
Had an incredible GFE lab dance at the Caddy today with Anna, she is an older dancer, short dark hair, great body. Uses her lips in all the right places.

PsyberZombie
09-01-07, 08:49
Had an incredible GFE lab dance at the Caddy today with Anna....

A great lab dance , huh ??

Does that mean you two did it doggie style ??

Bubba261
09-01-07, 09:26
A great lab dance , huh ??

She might have been using her lower lips during the dance.

Does that mean you two did it doggie style ??

Maybe they were experimenting?

Phat Bastard
09-01-07, 09:31
This is a hearsay report, but a coworker was telling me about his brothers experience at Cheaters recently.

He apparently bought a beer with a 100 bill, the bartender gave him back his change, which he put in his pocket. He realized it was a bit light considering what he should have gotten back for change. Pulled it out and it was only $14. After complaining, the bartender said gave him a $20. Manager became involved, he insisted the draw be counted and they told him that they would not do it now, but later on and give him a call if there was a mistake. He also tried to at least get some free beers from them. Which was a no go.

In the mean time his coworker was negotiating extras for a lap dance. I guess she reneged after the fact. He complained and she told the bouncers he was “acting up”. They asked him to leave. After complaining more, they told him if continues to stay he will regret it.

These guys are maybe 21 or 22. Lessons learned the hard way for these young ones.

Just an idea but whenever I break a 50 or 100 with the waistaff, I make it a point to hold it up so they can get a good look at it and ask if they can break it. We both know that they can but at least that way we both mutually acknowledge the denomination of the bill I'm giving them.

Gansett
09-01-07, 09:58
Not hard but expensive for those guys. PB is correct, whenever I break a 50 or 100 I make doubly sure they know it's a 50 or 100, wherever it is resturant, stores etc.

Whatever possessed them to show up at a strip club with 100 bills? Big no-no right there IMHO.

Now in full disclosure: Several years ago I'm in Daytona for the race, I go most years. In a strip club ( they suck there btw, wear bikini bottoms and their nipples are covered, but I digress) I gave her a 10 for her added attention. She came back to me after her routine and asked if I really intended to give her 100. Very embarassing for me, do I say no give it back? Fortunately she was a very enterprizing young lady who told me she was off in a little bit and for another donation similar to my first she'd spend the rest of night & morning with me. Unfortunately I was sharing a condo with 3 others guys and explained that wouldn't work, turned out ok as she said she lived alone. It broke one of my rules, going back to her place but I gave most of my cash to one of the guys, except what was needed and had a splendid time, had breakfast too. She even dropped me off back where I was staying.

Table Shower
09-04-07, 15:25

Both Cheaters and Balloons are two places I would not want to run into problems like this. Bartenders short changing, dancers overcharging, unhelpful management, they just do whatever they want.

Member #3950
09-04-07, 16:12
Not hard but expensive for those guys. PB is correct, whenever I break a 50 or 100 I make doubly sure they know it's a 50 or 100, wherever it is resturant, stores etc.Funny this subject comes up right now. I made it down to LaProv last Friday, and was in CF. I figure I'll get a lap or two and head to PP. I go in with Sydney (spelling?), who's got an obviously fake English accent. I get my one dance, pay her, and then go sit at the stage. She comes over a minute later and says I gave her a hundy by mistake. I was blown away that she was that honest; I never would have known until I was gone. So I gave her an extra $10 for her honesty. BTW Hot Cat was right on with his intel about the Sportsman. Drew was very friendly in the back.

Thanks HC.

Boston Guy 57
09-04-07, 16:16
Both Cheaters and Balloons are two places I would not want to run into problems like this. Bartenders short changing, dancers overcharging, unhelpful management, they just do whatever they want.

LOL, Cheaters is the one club where both dancers and customers are truly on there own....

Triesharder
09-05-07, 10:22
When I go into any strip club, I put one dollar bills in my right pocket and any larger bills in my left sock. If I do not have any singles, I go straight to the bar, break a twenty on a beer, and get the change in singes. My wallet stays in the car, sometimes locked and hidden in the trunk. I only carry in the minimum amount of cash I might spend plus the key to my car. The car key goes in my right sock. If I need more cash, I go the parking lot for it. Sometimes when I do go out to the car for more cash, I change my mind and thus avoid a costly impulse buying decision.

Bringing big bills or large amounts of cash into a strip club is asking for trouble. I often get buzzed, and then careless or generous. This helps me limit my own mistakes and avoid getting ripped off.

Guest123
09-05-07, 22:04
...The car key goes in my right sock...
And why would that be? Is there a potential problem with having your keys in a pants pocket that I'm not aware of?
I understand the wallet and large bill precautions, that goes without saying, but your car keys too? Anyone ever hear of someone losing their cars keys? That's a new one by me.

Just wondering

Guest123

Bubba261
09-05-07, 22:57
And why would that be? Is there a potential problem with having your keys in a pants pocket that I'm not aware of?
I understand the wallet and large bill precautions, that goes without saying, but your car keys too? Anyone ever hear of someone losing their cars keys? That's a new one by me.

Just wondering

Guest123

They could fall out of one's pocket during a booth encounter. I'll tell you, I certainly wouldn't want to go rooting beneath the cushions of the couch in a Cheater's private booth - more dangerous than BBFS with a skanky SW!!!

Sf Bostonrs
09-05-07, 23:16

Just wondering

Guest123They could also poke/hurt the a) dancer if in front pocket, or b) your own ass, if in back pocket.

Triesharder
09-06-07, 10:29

Just wondering

Guest123

Guest123,

The pockets in the loose shorts and sweatpants I wear to strip clubs are not very secure. In addition, I have had girls in clubs with one hand on my johnson and the other fishing through my pocket, although not recently.

Table Shower
09-06-07, 12:31
LOL, Cheaters is the one club where both dancers and customers are truly on there own....

Aboslutely. I am sure a lot of the dancers there get even more screwed over by the management than the customers.

Jolly Rocks
09-06-07, 12:48
Ha ha, it DID happen to me. I was in a VIP room in CT (got promised the world and of course, got nothin, live and learn) and stuck around the club for a couple of hours afterwards, walked out to my car and stuck my hand in my pocket, NO KEY! I started freaking out, who do I call to come get me, Triple A, my kids, how bout my ex-wife! So I went back into the club and asked one of the bouncers if I could go back into the VIP room to look for my keys. Lo and behold, stuck between the back of the chair and the cushion was my key ring! I left a happy man, but NOT due to the VIP dance. Now I keep the key in my BACK pocket, just in case, not much chance of it falling out of that one.

Torq465
09-07-07, 19:39
Hello fellow mongers,

I've been to DT 3 times now while in RI on business trips from upstate ny. Always a very nice time for 1.6. I was thinking of a change of venue and trying out CL or Cheaters. Would like something close to gfe or even bj. I was wondering if I should just keep to my regular haunt, a guarantee, or chance a shot at a one of the two. Cost might be a consideration if we're talking an extra $ or more. Thanks.

PsyberZombie
09-08-07, 08:02
The topic of keys has arisen so here are my 2 ¢

Spend a few bucks and get a few copies of your vehicle's key made ...
do NOT ever use the original key with its remote entry etc when yer on
any kind of mongering mission

Do not use a key ring with the copy ... keep your 'real life' key ring securely locked
away inside the glove box or in the trunk

Why ?? Because snatching the keys and bolting is one the oldest SW tricks and losing
your entire key ring will be a major problem for you

Also , keep one of the copies hidden inside the vehicle , like under the floor mat so
that if the girl bolts with your key you can just quickly retrieve the hidden key
and drive away

At a strip club do NOT take the key inside with you ... a single loose key not on
a key ring is very easy to lose track of . Instead , place it on top of one of the tires
This way you can't possibly lose it or have it stolen inside the club

If you have a car alarm put it on 'Valet Mode' so you don't have to carry around
the remote for that either

Actually , for mongering purposes you should be using a vehicle that doesn't *need*
to have an alarm , but that's the subject of another Post ....

Boston Guy 57
09-08-07, 08:23
Hello fellow mongers,

I've been to DT 3 times now while in RI on business trips from upstate ny. Always a very nice time for 1.6. I was thinking of a change of venue and trying out CL or Cheaters. Would like something close to gfe or even bj. I was wondering if I should just keep to my regular haunt, a guarantee, or chance a shot at a one of the two. Cost might be a consideration if we're talking an extra $ or more. Thanks.

You can get a BJ at Cheaters for less than 1.6 but nothing like that will happen at CL for less than $$ or $$$. As far as GFE thats really not what sex in strip clubs is about. If you want a GFE experience you really need to call an escort.

Happy4u
09-08-07, 09:20
The topic of keys has arisen so here are my 2 ¢

Spend a few bucks and get a few copies of your vehicle's key made ...
do NOT ever use the original key with its remote entry etc when yer on
any kind of mongering mission

Do not use a key ring with the copy ... keep your 'real life' key ring securely locked
away inside the glove box or in the trunk

Why ?? Because snatching the keys and bolting is one the oldest SW tricks and losing

Also , keep one of the copies hidden inside the vehicle , like under the floor mat so
that if the girl bolts with your key you can just quickly retrieve the hidden key
and drive away

At a strip club do NOT take the key inside with you ... a single loose key not on
a key ring is very easy to lose track of . Instead , place it on top of one of the tires
This way you can't possibly lose it or have it stolen inside the club

If you have a car alarm put it on 'Valet Mode' so you don't have to carry around
the remote for that either

Actually , for mongering purposes you should be using a vehicle that doesn't *need*
to have an alarm , but that's the subject of another Post ....Gee, I do not know what I would do without you telling me how to stay safe. And I can not wait for your next "informative post". Oh yea, If you have any tips on how to stay safe when taking a shower, Please post!

Jolly Rocks
09-08-07, 09:21
Gee, I never thought about putting the key on top of the tire, now at least I and everyone else knows where to look next time I want to steal a car!!

Triesharder
09-08-07, 10:44
Because snatching the keys and bolting is one the oldest SW tricks and losing

I am not sure about the rest of the report, but a SW in Orlando once snatched my rental car keys and hopped out in a very tough residential area off the Orange Blossom Trail, making all kinds of noise around 10:30 PM, yelling that she was being raped. She ended up robbing me. Luckily all I had was about $60, but I practically had to beg to keep her from throwing the keys onto the deep grass of someone's lawn or down a storm drain. It was dark as hell and the area was dense with scary characters. I deserved the worse for being so stupid, but escaped with a lesson that may have been worth the $60 it cost me.

Torq465
09-08-07, 14:14
You can get a BJ at Cheaters for less than 1.6 but nothing like that will happen at CL for less than $$ or $$$. As far as GFE thats really not what sex in strip clubs is about. If you want a GFE experience you really need to call an escort.Thanks Boston.I may try out cheaters then just to see. And hey, if I don't, theres always DT.

Bubba261
09-08-07, 16:52
Ha ha, it DID happen to me. I was in a VIP room in CT (got promised the world and of course, got nothin, live and learn) and stuck around the club for a couple of hours afterwards, walked out to my car and stuck my hand in my pocket, NO KEY! I started freaking out, who do I call to come get me, Triple A, my kids, how bout my ex-wife! So I went back into the club and asked one of the bouncers if I could go back into the VIP room to look for my keys. Lo and behold, stuck between the back of the chair and the cushion was my key ring! I left a happy man, but NOT due to the VIP dance. Now I keep the key in my BACK pocket, just in case, not much chance of it falling out of that one.

Hopefully you had triple-ply biohazard rubber gloves on as you rooted beneath that cushion!! Can one get herpes in the fingers?

Boston Guy 57
09-08-07, 21:18
Geeezzzz....Ya know I'm the first guy to give PZ a cyber smack when I don't agree with him but most of that post was good info. If guys don't want go to the lenghs that are mentioned thats fine-most of the time I don't but I don't drink much either so my little head doesn't do my thinking for me.
Many years ago a combat zone SW managed to liberate $$$ from my wallet while in the process of giving me a .30 BJ so ANYTHING is possible.

Gee, I do not know what I would do without you telling me how to stay safe. And I can not wait for your next "informative post". Oh yea, If you have any tips on how to stay safe when taking a shower, Please post!

Bubba261
09-09-07, 14:39
Gee, I do not know what I would do without you telling me how to stay safe. And I can not wait for your next "informative post". Oh yea, If you have any tips on how to stay safe when taking a shower, Please post!

The next time he takes a shower I'm sure he'll think of something - but it will probably be a long time before that happens.

Gansett
09-09-07, 15:36
Hey guys,
I just so happen to have a car for sale, looks like the back seat has never been used and there's absolutely no sw flunk in it, none what so ever.

This will be quite a deal for someone but it's going to have to be sort of hush-hush. No title but that's your problem.

Can you believe this, after posting on a forum some guy went into a local strip club and put his key on top of his tire!! What a maroon!

btw, this is a attempt at humor to show how idiotic a previous post is. I have never been part of any type of theft and do not intend to do so in the future.

Bubba261
09-09-07, 19:06
Hey guys,
I just so happen to have a car for sale, looks like the back seat has never been used and there's absolutely no sw flunk in it, none what so ever.

This will be quite a deal for someone but it's going to have to be sort of hush-hush. No title but that's your problem.

Can you believe this, after posting on a forum some guy went into a local strip club and put his key on top of his tire!! What a maroon!

btw, this is a attempt at humor to show how idiotic a previous post is. I have never been part of any type of theft and do not intend to do so in the future.

I went to Cheater's last night. The place was devoid of customers but the parking lot was crawling with guys feeling up the tires of all the cars in the lot.

Seriously, what I do with my key is pull my shoelace out of the last hole of the shoe, thread my key onto it, put it BACK into the last hole and retie my shoe. The only way I can lose my key is if I run up a LD bill so high that I have to use my shoes as collateral!

Gansett
09-10-07, 09:07
So you walk around the strip club with a set of keys jangling on top of one foot ....
that's a *much* better idea than just leaving a single loose key on top of your tire :rolleyes:

Seriously , in warmer weather I wear sandals and when it gets colder I switch to loafers ,
and neither style of shoe has laces , so now what do I do , Bubbles ??

Well, you could buy a pair of shoes with laces, doh. You could call them your pz utimate-in-monger-footwear and then give us advice on what to wear while mongering. Get JoEll to be your model/spokesperson too.

Or you could put your spare in your wallet next to the trojan you've been carrying around,unused, for the past 20+ years.

Better yet, tie it to your d**k with a short length of string, it would serve a two fold purpose. Your key is safe and you won't have to spend so much time fishing around for little pz when nature calls. :eek:

Viejo
09-10-07, 09:33
So you walk around the strip club with a set of keys jangling on top of one foot ....

...what I do with my key...
Really, PZ, if you are going to be an effective aggravator, spreading your trivial wisdom here in the interests of stirring up controversy and raising the blood pressure of other forum users, get it right!. One key (note that it was singular) cannot jangle.

On another note...what interpretation might someone make of seeing a single key on a shoelace - sort of like the old practice of putting a penny, nickel or quarter in the front of one's loafers?

Bob Johnson
09-10-07, 14:58
Really, PZ, if you are going to be an effective aggravator, spreading your trivial wisdom here in the interests of stirring up controversy and raising the blood pressure of other forum users, get it right!. One key (note that it was singular) cannot jangle.

On another note...what interpretation might someone make of seeing a single key on a shoelace - sort of like the old practice of putting a penny, nickel or quarter in the front of one's loafers?

What is the sound of one key jangeling?

Phat Bastard
09-10-07, 19:09
Keyring I'd like to introduce you to pocket, pocket I'd like you to meet keyring.

'nuff said;)

Bubba261
09-10-07, 22:36
that's a *much* better idea than just leaving a single loose key on top of your tire :rolleyes:

Hey SFB, it's ONE key (try reading, eh?) and it's tucked INSIDE the shoe. Try it sometime, it'll be right next to your brain.

Seriously , in warmer weather I wear sandals and when it gets colder I switch to loafers ,
and neither style of shoe has laces , so now what do I do , Bubbles ??Probably nothing, since you've never given us any indication that you actually EVER go into any of these places, Psycho Zombie