PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

NY Monger
10-30-14, 10:55
Stopped in at CF after a fun time at DT. Seemed slow, strippers seemed focused on regs, not much going on. One woman mentioned to me they were gearing up for a Halloween party. Maybe someone can go and report back as I'm gone then.

No takeout available, seems its a taboo subject now, not even a kidding around, "hey, why not?" comment got me nowhere.

Joe Kickass
10-30-14, 12:38
I remember Lucy fondly. Everything you said about her is true. She was the last girl I had in the CR at CL before the crackdown. There is no way I'm driving out there to visit her for 15 minutes in the booth. Especially now that I've found ThEotheR site. I wish Lucy was doing OTC.

Dominican sweetheart, very friendly, talks poor English, hard to understand. Beautiful face with sexy brown eyes and long raven black straight hair below her shoulders, a rack to die for with no sag, stomach is still mostly good and solid with no flab even though she has had 2 kids and a pussy that taste like honey still very tight and when you DATY or FS her and she starts tightening up and squirming and screaming fuck me papi and all kinds of stuff you can't understand then you will know she is getting off and lovin her job! Also she is a very clean girl and will require a party hat for FS and if she doesn't know you maybe a hat for BJ but if she gets to know you then BBBJ she will do but either way this girl sucks better than a Kirby. When she first started years ago she used to do BBBJ CIM and even BBFS but no more BBFS or CIM or CIF. It really doesn't matter because even with a party hat on she is one of only a few girls that could ever get me to pop with a party hat on. Damn I got to take a trip to Worcester soon. I was seeing her when she was at the Cadillac Lounge and doing her every weekend before the heat came down and she got fired for doing extras. I would guess that is less than a year ago or so. She told me if Cheater's re-opens she will be right back there first girl through the door. She lost a lot of customers when they got shut down. Word on the street is they will reopen in 2015 but I have heard that story for the past 2 years and nothing has happened yet?

Yellowfever023
10-30-14, 13:18
CC you are spot on regarding Rafaella at CF if the right person is guarding the CR area. I visited her last week but the gal in charge of the CR at the time wasn't the kind who turns the other cheek. According to Rafaella, Saturday is the best time to get her in the CR. Everything worked out fine as she is very versatile in the LD area.GoodGuy123 is not going to be happy when he finds out his girl is back at it with all holes open, but to bad for him he should have used those holes and maybe she would have quit the biz for him and settled down.

Yardape08
10-30-14, 15:31
GoodGuy123 is not going to be happy when he finds out his girl is back at it with all holes open, but to bad for him he should have used those holes and maybe she would have quit the biz for him and settled down.

CC you are spot on regarding Rafaella at CF if the right person is guarding the CR area. I visited her last week but the gal in charge of the CR at the time wasn't the kind who turns the other cheek. According to Rafaella, Saturday is the best time to get her in the CR. Everything worked out fine as she is very versatile in the LD area.Moscow are you referring to that old battle axe lady that counts the dances? Goodguy123 thought it wise to buy her drinks and tip her heavily to get on her good side. I reminded him that I consider her the unabashed enemy and he quickly realized she looked at him as an easy mark for a money grab LOL.

Moscow Mule
10-30-14, 15:50
Moscow are you referring to that old battle axe lady that counts the dances? Goodguy123 thought it wise to buy her drinks and tip her heavily to get on her good side. I reminded him that I consider her the unabashed enemy and he quickly realized she looked at him as an easy mark for a money grab LOL.It must be because Rafaella said that she keeps coming by every song and peeking into the CR. According to her the battle axe couldn't be paid off.

Mr Malecon
11-02-14, 13:36
Don't vote for Raimondo, she has her everything will be closed down.

Hags Joe
11-05-14, 03:31
Don't vote for Raimondo, she has her everything will be closed down.So looks like Raimondo won. What does this mean, Malecon?

Mr Malecon
11-05-14, 15:23
So looks like Raimondo won. What does this mean, Malecon?AMPs hit, clubs will patroling the booths or other bs, maybe a task force (waste of tax dollars). Hopefully it will be a promise not kept.

Hags Joe
11-06-14, 01:09
Booths are already patrolled. I haven't seen anything like this ever. And it's double on Rafaella at CF, they had one of the newer waitresses keep eyes on her the whole time while she was even at the stage the other day. I think they know her reputation. One of the senior management types was walking by the booths making sure nothing sensual was happening.

Also Kayla is "back" from one the warm weather states, while the dance had nothing resembling extras, it was more intimate than I thought it would be. She likes licking her own boobs apparently. At first she was really innocent, but I got the feeling more could be had with the right environment.

Otherwise, I can't wait for Cheaters to reopen, not to go there, but so all these non-hot women have somewhere else to go to and the standards can improve at CL and CF. I mean it's just brutal now, the eye needs some candy to behold.

Yardape08
11-06-14, 19:36
Booths are already patrolled. I haven't seen anything like this ever. And it's double on Rafaella at CF, they had one of the newer waitresses keep eyes on her the whole time while she was even at the stage the other day. I think they know her reputation. One of the senior management types was walking by the booths making sure nothing sensual was happening.

Also Kayla is "back" from one the warm weather states, while the dance had nothing resembling extras, it was more intimate than I thought it would be. She likes licking her own boobs apparently. At first she was really innocent, but I got the feeling more could be had with the right environment.

Otherwise, I can't wait for Cheaters to reopen, not to go there, but so all these non-hot women have somewhere else to go to and the standards can improve at CL and CF. I mean it's just brutal now, the eye needs some candy to behold.Too funny, sounds like Rafaella has secret service protection LOL. Knowing her she must be beside herself thinking of the $ she's missing out on not being able to provide extras. Maybe she's rounding up customers top meet in the parking lot afterwards. Now I ask myself, why would I want to go to a place like this and spend my hard earned $ when the staff there is doing all they can to ensure I don't have any privacy and can't have any fun? That old lady guard dog who counts the dances must be in her glory. She seems like the type that wouldn't want anyone to have any fun even if it was legal down there.

iamioman
11-08-14, 15:53
AMPs hit, clubs will patroling the booths or other bs, maybe a task force (waste of tax dollars). Hopefully it will be a promise not kept.Unless there's some kind of state-wide investigation / task force (doubtful unless some kidnapped / minor claims they were trafficked), the governor rarely has much to do with local law enforcement, Alorza and other Prov officials will be the ones who set local police policy, including which laws get enforced / focused-on.

Doctor Love
11-09-14, 11:55
I keep telling you, dudes, with assholes that intrude into the booths, and the drivers license scanning that was reported earlier: We need to send them a message! How? Simply do not patronize establishments like that! If everyone were serious about that, those clubs would quickly change their ways--or fold--in which case most of the girls that actually put out will end up on backpage (as so many are already!) and the problem will solved.

Too funny, sounds like Rafaella has secret service protection LOL. Knowing her she must be beside herself thinking of the $ she's missing out on not being able to provide extras. Maybe she's rounding up customers top meet in the parking lot afterwards. Now I ask myself, why would I want to go to a place like this and spend my hard earned $ when the staff there is doing all they can to ensure I don't have any privacy and can't have any fun? That old lady guard dog who counts the dances must be in her glory. She seems like the type that wouldn't want anyone to have any fun even if it was legal down there.

TheGame05
11-13-14, 01:39
CL license scanning may just be to stop underage people from getting booze. Many bars in Mass. Use this as there are steep penalties if caught letting under 21's in.

Last trip there they had the scanner but didn't scan my I'd, though.

I haven't been to the clubs in several weeks, so does anyone who made recent visits have any recommendations?

Doctor Love
11-13-14, 13:19
Scanning a licence in a bar is not acceptable for ANY reason. I know of no other bars that do that! Bars without naked women NEVER do that! Personally, I would NEVER patronize ANY adult entertainment establishment that requires that I submit an offical government document with my real name and address for them to scan into their database! And respectfully, I do think that anybody that would actually submit to that practice, should really think twice about whether they really want a permanent record of their official State identification in the electronic database of ANY adult establishment! I would sooner trust a provider herself with the info (which I never do anymore either) before I would ever let a "legitimate" adult entertainment business whose business records are open to government inspection, have my official identification info. Think about it, dudes! And who the fuck wants to pay the kind of cash required for a full service booth session only to have some goddam hypocritical battle ax sticking their nose into your private business?! Since that fine upstanding, non-invasive bordello Cheaters closed, I have not been in ANY club in the area. And during that time I have not gone "hungry" for anything that I've been looking for! Its out there, as are many of the same girls, who are now in a much more private and enjoyable motel setting. So, again, I impore you guys to vote with your feet, and not with your dick! Enough of this big brother 1984 style Orwellian gestapo horse shit!

CL license scanning may just be to stop underage people from getting booze. Many bars in Mass. Use this as there are steep penalties if caught letting under 21's in.

Last trip there they had the scanner but didn't scan my I'd, though.

I haven't been to the clubs in several weeks, so does anyone who made recent visits have any recommendations?

MuffyTheDiver
11-13-14, 18:09
Scanning a licence in a bar is not acceptable for ANY reason. I know of no other bars that do that! Bars without naked women NEVER do that! Personally, I would NEVER patronize ANY adult entertainment establishment that requires that I submit an offical government document with my real name and address for them to scan into their database! And respectfully, I do think that anybody that would actually submit to that practice, should really think twice about whether they really want a permanent record of their official State identification in the electronic database of ANY adult establishment! I would sooner trust a provider herself with the info (which I never do anymore either) before I would ever let a "legitimate" adult entertainment business whose business records are open to government inspection, have my official identification info. Think about it, dudes! And who the fuck wants to pay the kind of cash required for a full service booth session only to have some goddam hypocritical battle ax sticking their nose into your private business?! Since that fine upstanding, non-invasive bordello Cheaters closed, I have not been in ANY club in the area. And during that time I have not gone "hungry" for anything that I've been looking for! Its out there, as are many of the same girls, who are now in a much more private and enjoyable motel setting. So, again, I impore you guys to vote with your feet, and not with your dick! Enough of this big brother 1984 style Orwellian gestapo horse shit!I will come out of my self imposed exile to back the Doc on this 1000% Have you guys lost your marbles? While I am sure there are many of you who don't give a shit who has your personal information giving it up to a venue like this is just pure insanity. No doubt things changed with the demise of the Pink Palace, all the prayers and hopes in the world won't bring back the "Good Ole Days"! I personally have no use at all for going to these Strip Joints to see a bunch of average at best woman harass me into giving them tips. It was OK in the day of Cheaters and such cause I knew I would get something in return, now all you get is put into some database that is most likely going to come back and bite you in the ass. As we always say here, Think with the big head first! Giving your personal info to these clubs could never be a wise thing to do, no matter how many saggy tits and big asses you will see within these clubs!

Muffy Out.

Willy O
11-13-14, 22:39
I will come out of my self imposed exile to back the Doc on this 1000% Have you guys lost your marbles? While I am sure there are many of you who don't give a shit who has your personal information giving it up to a venue like this is just pure insanity. No doubt things changed with the demise of the Pink Palace, all the prayers and hopes in the world won't bring back the "Good Ole Days"! I personally have no use at all for going to these Strip Joints to see a bunch of average at best woman harass me into giving them tips. It was OK in the day of Cheaters and such cause I knew I would get something in return, now all you get is put into some database that is most likely going to come back and bite you in the ass. As we always say here, Think with the big head first! Giving your personal info to these clubs could never be a wise thing to do, no matter how many saggy tits and big asses you will see within these clubs!

Muffy Out.Put me in the club (not strip club) that would exit if my license were to be scanned! I, as many of you, miss the "good ole days" when PVD was in its prime for visits to these clubs. The one I miss the most is Sportsman's!! There were a few girls there that were great and always just liked hanging out there for whatever reason. The price for things was the best around also. Another plus was the location and the ability to walk there from downtown.

TheGame05
11-14-14, 01:34
Well Desire and Fantasies aren't scanning, so you can go there without that issue.

Next week I should make it and will likely go to Desire as that seems to be best these days.

Joe Kickass
11-14-14, 16:02
Just a quick question. Does anyone know if Renata the Brazilian over at CL does OTC? I'm not looking for her number. I just want to know if she does our has done OTC in the past? I miss having fun with her in the booth. Would love to go visit if there's a chance ofsetting up OTC.

BostonGuy78
11-14-14, 17:59
Fantasies is scanning. Its right on the desk by the door when you walk through security. It brings your info and picture on file as well with the DMV / RMV.

Well Desire and Fantasies aren't scanning, so you can go there without that issue.

Next week I should make it and will likely go to Desire as that seems to be best these days.

Hags Joe
11-15-14, 00:23
Fantasies is scanning. Its right on the desk by the door when you walk through security. It brings your info and picture on file as well with the DMV / RMV.Wait what? It scans your wallet in your pants for your DL?

If they "scan" they only probably scan 20 year olds who they think may have fake ID's. I've never seen a traditional scan there.

Don't give them your ID, easy solution.

TheGame05
11-15-14, 03:04
Enough about showing identification let us discuss the strippers who are proving a full / good service.

Joe: If I make it to Fantasies and see Renata, I'll inquire about OTC and report back.

Joe Kickass
11-15-14, 13:59
Enough about showing identification let us discuss the strippers who are proving a full / good service.

Joe: If I make it to Fantasies and see Renata, I'll inquire about OTC and report back.Thanks. Aprreciate it.

DHudson
11-16-14, 16:54
She is still at CL right? I've had a couple of great times with her. Rcg upstairs in the booth and a couple visits to the champagne room. I haven't been in about 6 mos. Can you still get FS there?

The Antagonist
11-17-14, 14:34
If anybody knows any intel on RI Dolls Club in Woonsocket pm me please.

CadillaCock
11-17-14, 20:32
If anybody knows any intel on RI Dolls Club in Woonsocket pm me please.RI Dolls also known as The Dollhouse, not to be confused with Satin Dolls in Prov. Does not have any FS girls at all. Unless you get girls cell #s for OTC action but you won't get any in the club, only LD's and great massage girls but that is all.

TheGame05
11-18-14, 01:33
Club Fantasies Sunday was a total waste of time. Only like 5 dancers there. Upstairs had no dancers. Talent is of poor quality. No Rafaella so I was unable to ask about OTC potential. Left pretty quickly and went to Desire.

Sunday Desire is much better. Took Talia for a dance, it was pretty good, she knows how to grind. Asia there had a nice booty and boobs, but talking to her it seemed extra action in CR wouldn't be possible.

Foxy Lady for the Patriot game was a good experience. At least 15 dancers plus massage girls. Brunette dancer Zoey has amazing boobs and was worth a trip to the CR.

Smoke Screen
11-18-14, 06:37
RI Dolls also known as The Dollhouse, not to be confused with Satin Dolls in Prov. Does not have any FS girls at all. Unless you get girls cell #s for OTC action but you won't get any in the club, only LD's and great massage girls but that is all.I don't normally go to the strip clubs so this is probably a dumb question, but what's up with massage girls in strip clubs? Is it just a 2 or 3 minute back rub while you're sitting at the bar or is it better than that?

The Antagonist
11-18-14, 10:07
RI Dolls also known as The Dollhouse, not to be confused with Satin Dolls in Prov. Does not have any FS girls at all. Unless you get girls cell #s for OTC action but you won't get any in the club, only LD's and great massage girls but that is all.Thanks Brother.

Hags Joe
11-18-14, 12:14
Club Fantasies Sunday was a total waste of time. Only like 5 dancers there. Upstairs had no dancers. Talent is of poor quality. No Rafaella so I was unable to ask about OTC potential. Left pretty quickly and went to Desire.

.Agreed here. Went maybe 4 times in the past year, including once recently. Same opinion as Game. Always have bad luck there. Even though multiple dancers tell me to go then. Last time didn't even get a dance, wasn't even propositioned for one, and was there an entire hour.

Thanks CF Sunday for ending my addiction to you.

Hags Joe
11-18-14, 12:16
I don't normally go to the strip clubs so this is probably a dumb question, but what's up with massage girls in strip clubs? Is it just a 2 or 3 minute back rub while you're sitting at the bar or is it better than that?Yeah, depending on club t's either 1 or 2 songs, usually $10 per song, bu what's the point, it's in the open and your shoulders / back only and you don't get to even roam.

Thing is though, almost everywhere, even centerfolds, it's often the hottest piece of A in the place.

I think I had one at Foxy maybe 4 years ago, would have married the girl if she asked.

Geffe71
11-18-14, 12:32
I don't normally go to the strip clubs so this is probably a dumb question, but what's up with massage girls in strip clubs? Is it just a 2 or 3 minute back rub while you're sitting at the bar or is it better than that?Well here is the breakdown.

Desire. No Massage Girls last time I was there.

Foxy. Massage girls walk around and take you to the massage area for the same time as a standard LD, or do a upper back / shoulder massage at your seat (might be less time, never had it at the seat). Actually got a shot and massage combo on Friday. $10 per massage / song.

Fantasies. Can't say, don't go there because its shit.

Caddillac. There is a massage area after the area where you pay and before the stairs to El Dorado Room and the LD area, and I think they do it at the tables too. There are usually only 2 on. Decent enough massages. I'd say 5-10 minute massage for $25. I am picky when I go there because one girl digs into my shoulder blades and collar bone and its annoying.

RI Dolls / Dollhouse. Haven't been back since they first opened. Heard the girls are good though.

If any of you find yourselves in the Portland ME area, do yourself a favor and hit up PT. I got an amazing back rub for $10/ song. Place is boring as hell, but they really know how to hire good rub girls.

Geffe71
11-18-14, 12:54
Thing is though, almost everywhere, even centerfolds, it's often the hottest piece of A in the place.Them and the service staff (bartenders, hostess / waitress, shot girls). Except for Cadillac, the massage girls are not as hot. Some of the shot girls are smoke shows though.

Forgot to post this in a timely manner: Was looking for something to do on Friday after my plans got shot to shit and my buddy suggested we hit up Foxy because he had passes that were expiring. We go in and the place is busy, but not packed. I stood around taking in the scenery and didn't see any girls that floated my boat. A shot girl and a massage girl came up to me and asked if I wanted a combo for $20 bucks, which I accepted. We went into that VIP area with the bead curtains and one girl gave me a massage while the other straddled me and did the body shot, it was good time all around. Stood around a little longer and had a tall blonde come up to me and talked me into a dance. She quoted $50 for 2 songs and I said I only wanted one. She gave a shitty dance and kept going after the first song and I said I was all set. I decided to not make a fuss because the bouncers were in a mood and I didn't need the trouble. Went for a massage, it was relaxing. Stood around some more and 2 girls come up to me and ask if I want to do a 2 girl LD. The drugged out mannerisms should have told me to stay away, but I chalked it up to them acting. Got in the booth. Not even a quarter of the song through they stop and say times up. One of them hadn't even fully gotten her top off. One of their names was Fiona, she a short asian chick. I did another massage when a hot one asked me. Got bored and went to a bar on North Main, almost walked the 300 ft or so to NMS, but decided not to.

Hags Joe
11-18-14, 13:08
Yeah, depending on club t's either 1 or 2 songs, usually $10 per song, bu what's the point, it's in the open and your shoulders / back only and you don't get to even roam.

Thing is though, almost everywhere, even centerfolds, it's often the hottest piece of A in the place.

I think I had one at Foxy maybe 4 years ago, would have married the girl if she asked.Yep, memory jogged,see Geffe's post below, better than I or anyone who doesn't get them, could do.

Savior Faire
11-19-14, 00:06
Agreed here. Went maybe 4 times in the past year, including once recently. Same opinion as Game. Always have bad luck there. Even though multiple dancers tell me to go then. Last time didn't even get a dance, wasn't even propositioned for one, and was there an entire hour.

Thanks CF Sunday for ending my addiction to you.All these girls there are thin, attractive, and sexy: Alizea, Anastasia, Marley, Kelly, Kelly's friend, Ivy, Alex, and at least one other Hispanic girl whose name I don't remember. Destiny is pretty hot, too. None of them have been there when you've gone?

And if you don't like them thin God knows there are plenty of fat-assed, big-titted, and just plain fat dancers.

I remember when dancers would proposition me constantly there. Being picky it meant I was constantly saying No as politely as possible. And being seen turning down so many dancers meant the ones I would want to proposition me often times wouldn't. I much prefer doing the propositioning and being left alone otherwise.

Mr Malecon
11-20-14, 03:44
Wonder if they would take another form of govt ID, something they can't scan.

Wait what? It scans your wallet in your pants for your DL?

If they "scan" they only probably scan 20 year olds who they think may have fake ID's. I've never seen a traditional scan there.

Don't give them your ID, easy solution.

TylerDurden36
11-27-14, 20:51
All these girls there are thin, attractive, and sexy: Alizea, Anastasia, Marley, Kelly, Kelly's friend, Ivy, Alex, and at least one other Hispanic girl whose name I don't remember. Destiny is pretty hot, too. .Is there a tall brunette (Latino) girl working there? Maybe 5'9", glasses, tats on left arm and fingers? Super attractive! Wow.

Savior Faire
12-01-14, 17:02
I had to be in PVD Sunday, and from reading here I figured going to Club Fantasies on a Sunday would be a waste of time, but I might as well see for myself. Got there around 4:30 and my fave Alizea was on stage upstairs. While doing an eventual 10 dances with her (it was 2-for-1) I heard another fave, Marley, being announced for the main stage. When I was done with the 10 dances there was a spinner (spinner = thin and short; thin women aren't spinners, they're thin women) onstage upstairs and a spinner onstage downstairs. The upstairs one's stageshow was a little too impersonal for me to want to see, and the downstairs spinner was sitting talking to one customer and a dancer sitting stageside. There were also 2 other dancers who most people would consider thin, but to me weren't quite thin enough, and a blonde with an attractive face who fit most guys definition of a knockout. Tall, medium to large breasts, thinner waist, round hips. Also one or 2 larger dancers. At 6 when the 2-for-1 ended they stopped having dancers on the upstairs stage, which is odd because the impression I get from reading forums is that dancers don't like 2-for-1's, so when that ends you would expect more dancers, not fewer. Then at 7 when the $10 dances started they didn't have dancers on either stage, which is just crazy. How can you have a strip club with no dancers on either stage for an hour? I did 6 dances with a thin dancer named Jamie who arrived for the night shift. She was a bit mechanical, won't be on my fave list. Rest of the night shift didn't look promising so I left after that. There were maybe 25 customers until the Patriots game ended. When I left there were maybe 5.

Hags Joe
12-01-14, 17:06
I had to be in PVD Sunday, and from reading here I figured going to Club Fantasies on a Sunday would be a waste of time, but I might as well see for myself. Got there around 4:30 and my fave Alizea was on stage upstairs. While doing an eventual 10 dances with her (it was 2-for-1) I heard another fave, Marley, being announced for the main stage. When I was done with the 10 dances there was a spinner (spinner = thin and short; thin women aren't spinners, they're thin women) onstage upstairs and a spinner onstage downstairs. The upstairs one's stageshow was a little too impersonal for me to want to see, and the downstairs spinner was sitting talking to one customer and a dancer sitting stageside. There were also 2 other dancers who most people would consider thin, but to me weren't quite thin enough, and a blonde with an attractive face who fit most guys definition of a knockout. Tall, medium to large breasts, thinner waist, round hips. Also one or 2 larger dancers. At 6 when the 2-for-1 ended they stopped having dancers on the upstairs stage, which is odd because the impression I get from reading forums is that dancers don't like 2-for-1's, so when that ends you would expect more dancers, not fewer. Then at 7 when the $10 dances started they didn't have dancers on either stage, which is just crazy. How can you have a strip club with no dancers on either stage for an hour? I did 6 dances with a thin dancer named Jamie who arrived for the night shift. Rest of the night shift didn't look promising so I left after that. There were maybe 25 customers until the Patriots game ended. When I left there were maybe 5.Nice report. You're always going to better, ratio-wise when there's a Pats game on at the same time. If anyone isn't a Pats fan, that's the time I always recommend.

But 7 dances? 10 dances? Damn, I'm impressed.

And thank you for the spinner def. , I wish everyone understood that like that.

Savior Faire
12-01-14, 17:57
And thank you for the spinner def. , I wish everyone understood that like that.Misuse of "petite" is what really drives me nuts. "Petite" is small. That means short and thin. A short woman who is fat is not petite. She's short and fat.

Hags Joe
12-01-14, 18:45
Misuse of "petite" is what really drives me nuts. "Petite" is small. That means short and thin. A short woman who is fat is not petite. She's short and fat.Yes. Same with tall thin ones.

Another thing that drives me nuts is buw calling themselves bbw. Just because you're big, doesn't mean you get to add a 2nd b.

Savior Faire
12-01-14, 19:57
Yes. Same with tall thin ones.

Another thing that drives me nuts is buw calling themselves bbw. Just because you're big, doesn't mean you get to add a 2nd b.LOL! I never even thought of that one. Buw!

And you're right, tall and thin is tall and thin. It's not tall and petite.

Member #5001
12-06-14, 17:31
Hit all 3 Thurs and Friday this week: Foxy Lady, Cadillac Lounge, and Desire. Seemed like FL had the best looking dancers overall. Desire draws a tougher crowd and only 2 dancers on a Friday night that were not on the heavier side. FL gets tedious saying no to the massage girls but there was a Thai / Lao dancer there in Thursday night that made the whole night worth it. CL was a bust. Paid my 10 cover. Stood there for 15 min and left. Won't go back. Trying to decide where to go tonight. Where are the best looking dancers in Providence? Go back to FL tonight? Give CL another shot? Repeat Desire or is Sat crew same as Friday?

Member #4920
12-06-14, 22:04
I am a FL loyalist because over the years they have maintained the best talent. The girls seem to like working there the most too, at least from talking to them.

Hit all 3 Thurs and Friday this week: Foxy Lady, Cadillac Lounge, and Desire. Seemed like FL had the best looking dancers overall. Desire draws a tougher crowd and only 2 dancers on a Friday night that were not on the heavier side. FL gets tedious saying no to the massage girls but there was a Thai / Lao dancer there in Thursday night that made the whole night worth it. CL was a bust. Paid my 10 cover. Stood there for 15 min and left. Won't go back. Trying to decide where to go tonight. Where are the best looking dancers in Providence? Go back to FL tonight? Give CL another shot? Repeat Desire or is Sat crew same as Friday?

Member #5001
12-07-14, 02:03
I am a FL loyalist because over the years they have maintained the best talent. The girls seem to like working there the most too, at least from talking to them.Took your advice and went to FL tonight. Several great options plus a couple older, rude, not easy on the eyes options as well. I was at the stage wanting to drop a few dollars on one dancer and the old gal pushes her way into my face and then demands a tip. I told her I was there to watch the other girl who she threw herself in front of. She copped a bad attitude so I gave her a dollar to get out of the way. There were several I was willing to empty my wallet on but the hottest dancer in the place was London. I would make a trip back to RI just to see her again. I blew up just putting singles under the strap of her panties. Unbelievable! Thanks for the guidance.

TwinSnow99
12-07-14, 19:48
Hit all 3 Thurs and Friday this week: Foxy Lady, Cadillac Lounge, and Desire. Seemed like FL had the best looking dancers overall. Desire draws a tougher crowd and only 2 dancers on a Friday night that were not on the heavier side. FL gets tedious saying no to the massage girls but there was a Thai / Lao dancer there in Thursday night that made the whole night worth it. CL was a bust. Paid my 10 cover. Stood there for 15 min and left. Won't go back. Trying to decide where to go tonight. Where are the best looking dancers in Providence? Go back to FL tonight? Give CL another shot? Repeat Desire or is Sat crew same as Friday?Did a circuit this weekend with a friend and had a very similar experience. Went to Desire on Friday and had a good time. Got a dance with a young cute spinner black chick. Tyra I think? I don't remember. Saturday went to CL. I just really didn't like the vibe of this place. I don't go to strip clubs to look at the patrons, but I got a real "hood" vibe. I think this was mostly because it was a Saturday and it was packed. Drank my beer and left after about 20 min.

After leaving CL, decided to hit up FL. I had my doubts going into the place cause it was packed, but once inside I really liked it. Cute girls. The club setup itself is really nice. I stayed until closing.

HipHoprulez02
12-10-14, 04:19
Anyone had a go at the blonde tattooed spinner at CL. Kinda new, young gurl. Long hair. Let me know if anyone has spinned the spinner! LOL!

TheGame05
12-14-14, 02:21
Took your advice and went to FL tonight. Several great options plus a couple older, rude, not easy on the eyes options as well. I was at the stage wanting to drop a few dollars on one dancer and the old gal pushes her way into my face and then demands a tip. I told her I was there to watch the other girl who she threw herself in front of. She copped a bad attitude so I gave her a dollar to get out of the way. There were several I was willing to empty my wallet on but the hottest dancer in the place was London. I would make a trip back to RI just to see her again. I blew up just putting singles under the strap of her panties. Unbelievable! Thanks for the guidance.Is this London the same who was at Fantasies a couple years ago and used to provide FS in the private rooms?

Member #5912
12-14-14, 05:03
Is this London the same who was at Fantasies a couple years ago and used to provide FS in the private rooms?I know who you're talking about. She was at fantasies and then went to the caddy. How could she be the hottest girl at the foxy?? It's another london.

iamioman
12-14-14, 16:55
Anyone had a go at the blonde tattooed spinner at CL. Kinda new, young gurl. Long hair. Let me know if anyone has spinned the spinner! LOL!Might want to watch the spelling, I've seen 'gurl' used a lot of places to disinguish between someone born and currently a female (girl) and someone who wasn't always a girl / is in the process of becoming a girl / is just dressing like a girl ('gurl'.

Kool Zero
12-14-14, 17:38
Might want to watch the spelling, I've seen 'gurl' used a lot of places to disinguish between someone born and currently a female (girl) and someone who wasn't always a girl / is in the process of becoming a girl / is just dressing like a girl ('gurl'."gurl"is also used a lot now as urban slang. As in a girl being a girl but just putting on a stupid twist to the pronunciation and spelling. Like "treal"- truly real or "boyz- boys. Gurl, or gurlz is becoming a lot more common amount teenagers and young adults.

HipHoprulez02
12-15-14, 04:37
Might want to watch the spelling, I've seen 'gurl' used a lot of places to disinguish between someone born and currently a female (girl) and someone who wasn't always a girl / is in the process of becoming a girl / is just dressing like a girl ('gurl'.Sorry, I was tying with one hand! LOL! Didn't even pick up on the miss-spelling! Thank you though! Any lucky on any info on this girl / gurl! LOL.

Basil
12-16-14, 12:28
Is it just ladies in the daytime? I used to frequent here before the shakedown but haven't been in awhile, I know they were experimenting with ts girls which isn't my thing. Also is the lap dance area still the same?

Member #5912
12-20-14, 00:41
I'm sure. I wasn't knocking her a bit. I actually had only one verbal interaction with her and it was about as straightforward as you could get and I appreciated that. I was just pointing out to the other poster that the london he was thinking of was a different london than the london we are talking about.

I wonder what ever happened to toni from the caddy.

iamioman
12-20-14, 21:52
Is it just ladies in the daytime? I used to frequent here before the shakedown but haven't been in awhile, I know they were experimenting with ts girls which isn't my thing. Also is the lap dance area still the same?Born girls before 7 PM, girls by choice or at least appearance after 7.

"the same" depends on when you were there last. There are no more booths, the 'champagne room' is now another stage area. The lapdance area is an open area kind of like a lounge. It's the whole elevated area where the booths used to be. If anyone else is having a dance you'll have a clear view, some of the chairs aren't directly viewable from the main floor, or at least are less open. Last dances I had there one of the dancers wouldn't even show her top, the other took the girls out to play, but it was pretty tame as afar as lapdances go more like a private dance than a lap dance.

Pyro1976
12-21-14, 00:26
Anyone herd anything I have not been up to prov in a bit was wondering if they will ever be re opening.

Member #5001
12-21-14, 18:19
I'm sure. I wasn't knocking her a bit. I actually had only one verbal interaction with her and it was about as straightforward as you could get and I appreciated that. I was just pointing out to the other poster that the london he was thinking of was a different london than the london we are talking about.

I wonder what ever happened to toni from the caddy.
The London I saw on a Saturday night two weeks ago at the foxy lady is not the London others have referred to here. This has been confirmed via PM pics. The London I am looking for has wing tats on each shoulder. Brunette spinner. I would make a trip back to Providence if I could be sure she was working at shift but don't know how to get the intel on this.

Smoke Screen
12-21-14, 19:56
I wonder what ever happened to toni from the caddy.I don't know, but I'm wondering what ever happened to Excitement from the Pink Palace. That girl was worth the hour trip to Providence.

LoveLatin05
12-21-14, 21:12
Was Excitement the black girl that went to Cadi or the one with the sister or cousin?

Smoke Screen
12-22-14, 06:40
Was Excitement the black girl that went to Cadi or the one with the sister or cousin?She was a small black spinner with the best attitude I've seen in a strip club.

Raging Bull
12-27-14, 18:48
Anyone ever talk to Angelina from Cadillac Lounge, any info on her?

Hags Joe
12-27-14, 19:37
Went a coupel times. They have some new dancers or at least new to me. Raven is from FL, white young MILF, and a typical MILF body, but with a lot of tats. Can't remember if blond or redhead, but ironic name given the hair color. I liked her way of undressing for the LD, so went with multiples, maybe a mistake, the first song was best.

Also went LD with maria, who is DDG but above the neck. I guess she is a butterbody LOL, I was so disappointed once clothes came off, that's all I'll say, maybe from Anaheim as she's basically a 914. Talked about CR on the first dance, which is a turnoff for me. I think she is there on weekends only though so no big loss.

And had a dance with a somewhat typical New England college girl, soft 6, in more ways than one. Decent body though, with nipple rings. Not sensual at all. Probably has boring parents.

I don't know why I come back there, but I do.

Also a note to self, don't go on Holiday Parties, total sausage fests.

Looking for FS info on CF girls via PM.

MuffDiver 1
12-28-14, 23:48
Does anyone know if she's still working in the area.

MuffDiver 1
12-29-14, 00:35
Does anyone know if she's still working in the area.

Worgent6
12-29-14, 22:53
I needed a break from visiting relatives over the holidays and was hoping to get to see the some of the ladies in their sexy Christmas lingerie over the weekend even though Christmas was over. The decorations were still up in the club but I was disappointed to see that none of girls I saw on the early afternoon shift had dressed in anything special.

Even tho it was early there was already a bunch of guys in the club when I arrived, at least downstairs, and I spotted 4-5 gals only 2 of which I recognized. Elaini of course was there as always, and one of my all time faves Channel, hot black gal with amazing long legs. I got talking to her, and she said that had been a lot of coming and going of girls. IMO that can't be a bad thing to get an injection of new blood in to this place!

I was pleased to hear from Channel that CF still has the 10 buck dances before 1 pm daily here and I was surprized no one else had taken her for some those so I made sure I did, I like a gal that can hold a conversation while giving a good dance.

After taking more than my fare share of songs from her I decide to hang around the downstairs stage for a while with my second beer but the large fat blonde dancing whose name I didn't get was putting me off. If she's an example of the standards of the new girls that's not a good sign, but I do get a glimpse of least 1 hot blonde and another hot brunette both girls in the middle of giving 2 for1 dances to some lucky guys. I was going hang around waiting for one of them to come free but decided to just leave. Was that one of you guys? If so would love to hear the 411 on any new talent.

iamioman
01-01-15, 11:12
Recently ran into "Honey" (black haird italian who used to work at Cheaters) dancing at Bishop's Corner in Bridgeport. It's a small club. Only 2 mostly private booths in the bsack, but no house fee. I;ve heard the area around the club is bad but I felt a lot safer parking and walking in there than when I walked into Pleasant memoriues (another BP club) on a weeknight.

Not 1000% on toipicbut it's an ex-Providence strip club dancer report so thought it would be ok to post here.

Whaler17
01-04-15, 15:00
Does anyone know if she's still working in the area.Nope, any one seen Aline or Caroline? Sisters who used to work at Cheaters.

Boston P A
01-06-15, 10:05
Nope, any one seen Aline or Caroline? Sisters who used to work at Cheaters.I saw Caroline at CF about a month ago. (I did not see her the last couple of times I was there, so I don't know if I picked the wrong days or if she quit.) She told me Aline is back in Brazil.

MilfsOnly
01-08-15, 18:19
Let; s see how many "old" guys we got on here. Who remembers these places? Grady Place East on Charles St (was located near what now his Home Depot) lost my "hobby cherry" there got a HJ in the bathroom and I was hooked (don't want to tell you how many yrs ago that was). Ran in the same lady at another famous or infamous place. Candies. Where you guess it got another HJ. Met many a lady there and the cost for FS wasnt that bad at all. Had fun in the private show booth plus that had apartment above the club where I was entertain more the once. They also had Dom and fetish show. Very interesting. The other places. Hawkes Lounge. How the the dive Peppermint lounge on Broadway. Wow the memories. Also had good-times at the old civic view (place change names many times) please share your memories.

DHudson
01-09-15, 08:11
Made the trip south to CL for the first time in about a year. Sad to say things have changed a lot. There were a couple of attractive ladies there but they were totally shocked when I asked about any extras. A couple offers to go to the champagne room but I couldn't get a guarantee for anything. I went upstairs with a tall Jamaican girl with one of the best asses I've ever seen. But she pulled the whole 40 lap dance bullshit. Waste of money. Went to admiral st afterwards. I miss being able to get a dance and explain to the girl that I didn't want blue balls and they new what to do. No sign of Renata either. Can't see myself returning unless for some reason they make some changes. Any other suggestions for clubs would be great as I've been loyal to CL for the last ten years.

CallMeIshmael
01-09-15, 13:46
... they were totally shocked when I asked about any extras. A couple offers to go to the champagne room but I couldn't get a guarantee for anything.Right. I suspect that you haven't been following the local news for the past few years.

Google news stories about Cheaters here in Providence.

In sum, badness happened - - - spotlight put on clubs - - - extras now harder to obtain (especially for non-familiar faces).

Regards,

Ishmael.

HarleyGuy09
01-09-15, 16:26
Let; s see how many "old" guys we got on here. Who remembers these places? Grady Place East on Charles St (was located near what now his Home Depot) lost my "hobby cherry" there got a HJ in the bathroom and I was hooked (don't want to tell you how many yrs ago that was). Ran in the same lady at another famous or infamous place. Candies. Where you guess it got another HJ. Met many a lady there and the cost for FS wasnt that bad at all. Had fun in the private show booth plus that had apartment above the club where I was entertain more the once. They also had Dom and fetish show. Very interesting. The other places. Hawkes Lounge. How the the dive Peppermint lounge on Broadway. Wow the memories. Also had good-times at the old civic view (place change names many times) please share your memories.Hawkes was the place to go. Small round stage where the girls would get very friendly. Not to mention BJ's in the bathroom by the pool table.

Member #5912
01-09-15, 16:57
Made the trip south to CL for the first time in about a year. Sad to say things have changed a lot. There were a couple of attractive ladies there but they were totally shocked when I asked about any extras. A couple offers to go to the champagne room but I couldn't get a guarantee for anything. I went upstairs with a tall Jamaican girl with one of the best asses I've ever seen. But she pulled the whole 40 lap dance bullshit. Waste of money. Went to admiral st afterwards. I miss being able to get a dance and explain to the girl that I didn't want blue balls and they new what to do. No sign of Renata either. Can't see myself returning unless for some reason they make some changes. Any other suggestions for clubs would be great as I've been loyal to CL for the last ten years.You nailed it, the caddy sucks now. I went for the first time in a while myself and I was also shocked. In your face extra's are gone and it's been that way ever since an underage girl was caught by LEO dancing at the satin doll. The caddy and the satin doll are sister clubs. LEO decided to come down hard on the caddy and the place is totally different. The management has gotten rid of all the ho's and what's left is diva latina'a and a few trashy white chicks. Rentata is still there, but at this point who cares.

I hate desires be / see of the "regular" dynamic of the place, but they have the hottest crew in prov right now, hands down. Followed by the foxy but the gap is widening. Of course the waitstaff at the foxy is too die for but that's another post.

CallMeIshmael
01-09-15, 20:49
In your face extra's are gone and it's been that way ever since an underage girl was caught by LEO dancing at the satin doll.The incident you cite occurred at Cheaters, not the Satin Doll.

The caddy and the satin doll are sister clubs. LEO decided to come down hard on the caddy and the place is totally different.Actually, I believe that it was Cheater's, Satin Doll, and Desires where dancers were caught giving extras by a combination of LEO and TV news teams. As far as I know, CL never got busted (let me know if I have that wrong).

But it's correct to say that it's not the free-for-all that it used to be for anyone who just walked through the door. Now it requires a bit of work and finesse.

But if you're smart, then options remain available.

Regards,

Ishmael.

suaimmagine
01-10-15, 06:05
It was the Caddy, not Desires and you're right, extras are available in most RI clubs if the girl is comfortable with the guy.

The incident you cite occurred at Cheaters, not the Satin Doll.

Actually, I believe that it was Cheater's, Satin Doll, and Desires where dancers were caught giving extras by a combination of LEO and TV news teams. As far as I know, CL never got busted (let me know if I have that wrong).

But it's correct to say that it's not the free-for-all that it used to be for anyone who just walked through the door. Now it requires a bit of work and finesse.

But if you're smart, then options remain available.

Regards,

Ishmael.

CallMeIshmael
01-10-15, 09:52
CL had a TV news team come in undercover and film stuff going on. I think that only FL got through that whole mess without being featured in the news.

Regards,

Ishmael.

It was the Caddy, not Desires and you're right, extras are available in most RI clubs if the girl is comfortable with the guy.

Member #5912
01-10-15, 15:55
Something did happen at the satin doll too though. I think it was a second underage dancer or something along those lines. That's why the caddy is getting screwed. I saw an interview with the chief of the prov police and he was talking about it. He clearly stated that the clubs that stay out of trouble will be left alone and the ones that cause trouble will be under the radar. I also saw the undercover news story and they were at desires and the caddy for sure. Maybe fantasies too.

CallMeIshmael
01-10-15, 17:32
Something did happen at the satin doll too though.Yes. Dancers were caught providing extras (same as other clubs) at SD. But, those dancers at SD were not underage. The honor of that particular brand of horrible stupidity belonged to the management / owners at Cheaters, which started the domino effect of busts that has affected all of the clubs to one degree or another.

Bottom line, it's not like walking up to a vending machine any more at any of the clubs. Honestly, we were lucky it lasted for as long as it did.

Regards,

Ishmael.

Willy O
01-10-15, 17:45
Something did happen at the satin doll too though. I think it was a second underage dancer or something along those lines. That's why the caddy is getting screwed. I saw an interview with the chief of the prov police and he was talking about it. He clearly stated that the clubs that stay out of trouble will be left alone and the ones that cause trouble will be under the radar. I also saw the undercover news story and they were at desires and the caddy for sure. Maybe fantasies too.You are correct about Satin Doll. A couple girls were caught soliciting and they were eventually arrested. The club also faced a suspension. There was no underage girl involved though. That was only at Cheaters. I don't recall anything happening at Fantasies or Foxy, though I could be wrong about Fantasies. Desire had at least a news crew in there.

MilfsOnly
01-11-15, 12:58
Never got any action there (Hawkes). I was just starting out, so didn't really know how to interact with the ladies. My place was Candies located on Westminster across from Classical. Lots of good times! Anyone else remember Candies?

Hawkes was the place to go. Small round stage where the girls would get very friendly. Not to mention BJ's in the bathroom by the pool table.

BigStar1
01-11-15, 23:16
Stopped by CL Sunday night and as soon as I parked my car a guy runs up and wants $7 for parking. No signs or anything indicating this was a pay parking lot. The lot was over 1/2 empty and I told him no that I would just leave. He directs me over to a parking lot a bit aways and says I can park there for free. Now I had $200 in my pocket, and I told him to tell his boss that charging $7 for parking was a big mistake. I got in the car and left. I can only assume that I would have been hit up for an entrance fee once I got in the door. Way to lose $200 you dicks.

Bigstar1.

Mr Malecon
01-12-15, 23:40
Stopped by CL Sunday night and as soon as I parked my car a guy runs up and wants $7 for parking. No signs or anything indicating this was a pay parking lot. The lot was over 1/2 empty and I told him no that I would just leave. He directs me over to a parking lot a bit aways and says I can park there for free. Now I had $200 in my pocket, and I told him to tell his boss that charging $7 for parking was a big mistake. I got in the car and left. I can only assume that I would have been hit up for an entrance fee once I got in the door. Way to lose $200 you dicks.

Bigstar1.Weren't they always charging for the lot near the entrance? You have to park towards the Home Depot. Stopped going there after they decided to start scanning licenses.

Raging Bull
01-12-15, 23:42
Was the Jamaican girl Houston? Nicki minaj lookin type? If so you missed out on some fun.

Made the trip south to CL for the first time in about a year. Sad to say things have changed a lot. There were a couple of attractive ladies there but they were totally shocked when I asked about any extras. A couple offers to go to the champagne room but I couldn't get a guarantee for anything. I went upstairs with a tall Jamaican girl with one of the best asses I've ever seen. But she pulled the whole 40 lap dance bullshit. Waste of money. Went to admiral st afterwards. I miss being able to get a dance and explain to the girl that I didn't want blue balls and they new what to do. No sign of Renata either. Can't see myself returning unless for some reason they make some changes. Any other suggestions for clubs would be great as I've been loyal to CL for the last ten years.

XBingoX
01-13-15, 00:45
Work took me to the area and so I swung in for a beer. Couldn't resist getting some dances with a slim red head who was very hot. I usually only go for one or two songs but I was enjoying her company a little too much. I think her name was "Jezebel" and she had a tattoo on her leg. Said she works Monday and Wednesday and I've got a crush.

The club itself is nice and a decent spot to stop for a beer. The lap dances are done downstairs and I didn't see anyone else down there. As for the talent, the girl I described was the only talent in the room.

CallMeIshmael
01-13-15, 08:32
The Board of Licenses 1/12/15 agenda packet is here:

http://providenceri.iqm2.com/Citizens/FileOpen.aspx?Type=1&ID=1614&Inline=True

These are the relevant agenda items:

11. To Appear -- Show Cause Hearing: Alcoholic Beverages Class BV (Full Liquor. Food), Alcoholic Beverages Class BX (2 am Closing), Food Dispenser, Holiday Sales. Cheater's Inc. The / be / a Cheater's, 245 Allens Avenue. Regarding non-use.

12. To Appear -- Advertised Hearing: Transfer License. Alcoholic Beverages Class BV (Full Liquor. Food), Alcoholic Beverages Class BX (2 am Closing), Alcoholic Beverages Class and (Night Club), Entertainment, Food Dispenser, Holiday Sales. Cheaters Inc. To Biscayne Entertainment Inc. 245 Allens Avenue. Continued from January 8, 2015.

While this *could* be promising, I would be wary about breaking open your piggy bank. This could be more about Cheater's lobbying to hold on to their currently-unused liquor license (which would be key to them selling the place), rather than opening anytime soon.

It was last night. Any flies on the wall that happen to post here?

Regards,

Ishmael.

Geffe71
01-13-15, 12:00
Stopped by CL Sunday night and as soon as I parked my car a guy runs up and wants $7 for parking. No signs or anything indicating this was a pay parking lot.

Bigstar1.There is a big sign on the buliding to the left of CL that has arrows that point to the Valet lot and the Free lot.

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.841577, -71.417681,3 a,30 y,75.17 h,83.24 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1's-wPxvGAiovvHp42 kG2 EzWQ!2 e0.

CallMeIshmael
01-13-15, 12:04
My apologies. My previous post went out before I saw the morning news.

http://www.providencejournal.com/news/government/20150112-cheaters-closed-since-2013-to-reopen-as-the-wild-zebra.ece

Note: No private areas; everything out in the open.

Regards,

Ishmael.

BigStar1
01-13-15, 12:27
Weren't they always charging for the lot near the entrance? You have to park towards the Home Depot. Stopped going there after they decided to start scanning licenses.I've haven't been there at night in many years so maybe they do, but this was Sunday night and the place was dead. I can't see them charging either way. It's a parking lot for their customers, maybe if they had trouble with cars from another business parking there I could see a charge, but this is just stupid and we should ban together and not pay it. You guys get your panties in an uproar if someone tips too much for a great time, but this is just a parking lot.

Bigstar1.

Geffe71
01-13-15, 12:56
A 5 year old could think of a better name.

http://wpri.com/2015/01/13/cheaters-club-to-reopen-as-wild-zebra-after-being-shutdown/

SouthShoreAlex
01-13-15, 13:31
Let; s see how many "old" guys we got on here. Who remembers these places? Grady Place East on Charles St (was located near what now his Home Depot) lost my "hobby cherry" there got a HJ in the bathroom and I was hooked (don't want to tell you how many yrs ago that was). Ran in the same lady at another famous or infamous place. Candies. Where you guess it got another HJ. Met many a lady there and the cost for FS wasnt that bad at all. Had fun in the private show booth plus that had apartment above the club where I was entertain more the once. They also had Dom and fetish show. Very interesting. The other places. Hawkes Lounge. How the the dive Peppermint lounge on Broadway. Wow the memories. Also had good-times at the old civic view (place change names many times) please share your memories.Had some of the best raunchy times downstairs in the Sportsman. Had my first LD to completion at the old Mickey's, (pre fire) used to love that place, seems kinda dead now. Couldn't believe the champagne room at the Caddy. That was beyond good. Now very spotty and pricey. And of course the ever raunchy Palace. Knuckles deep with a **** on the dance floor upstairs, all for a handful of singles, those were the days. Haven't been back to Desire in some time but that's where I lost my hobby cherry. CBJ in a private booth for fairly short money, where have all the good times gone?

Member #4920
01-13-15, 22:26
Stupid name, but if we all band together and just call it The Zebra, it's at least a little better.

Given what Cheaters went through, I think we can expect that place to be pretty tightly run for a while after opening. Due to my domestic situation, I did not indulge in what Cheaters offered, so personally I would not mind if it was a class joint, but with respect to the other hard-working and hard-lurking mongers out there I hope it becomes what people have been missing.

A 5 year old could think of a better name.

http://wpri.com/2015/01/13/cheaters-club-to-reopen-as-wild-zebra-after-being-shutdown/

TheGame05
01-14-15, 00:42
Cadillac always used to have a valet parking for $5 and also free self parking. It's a ripoff given that you get a valet for free at CD.

I think there will never be a Cheaters again in Providence given the legal issues Cheaters had and the crackdown shortly thereafter. Sure, there will be extras to be had. But less providers of them and more discreetness. The days of walking into the club and being offered a blowjob within 2 minutes are long gone.

Case in point: recent trip to CD, had two offers for meeting up outside the club, but no extras in the club.

DestrosMask
01-16-15, 01:11
I haven't been to Providence in about a year. Does anyone know if there is still an older brazillian at Desire with Blonde Hair and implants? I think her name was Julianna. She was a favorite of mine and I'm thinking about making a detour on an upcoming trip.

Member #5912
01-16-15, 02:27
There's a Brazilian named Julie that works days. Brown hair, older, big tits, but I think they're natural. Good dances. Probably the same girl.

iamioman
01-16-15, 02:37
I've haven't been there at night in many years so maybe they do, but this was Sunday night and the place was dead. I can't see them charging either way. It's a parking lot for their customers, maybe if they had trouble with cars from another business parking there I could see a charge, but this is just stupid and we should ban together and not pay it. You guys get your panties in an uproar if someone tips too much for a great time, but this is just a parking lot.

Bigstar1.Haven't been in a couple of months in the evening, but after 7 give or take they used to charge for parking if you pulled into the lot to the right. You could park to the left for free but if you want to park behind the club where you car csn't be seen from the road you paid f0 r valet parking. Most def a scam, but CR has always thought they were the Ritz Carlton of strip clubs.

iamioman
01-16-15, 02:40
I can only assume that I would have been hit up for an entrance fee once I got in the door. Way to lose $200 you dicks.

Used to be as high as $15 if it was evening weekend ($20+ if a travelling feature entertainer was performing).

BostonGuy32
01-16-15, 03:24
Hi all,

Heading back to Providence with a few guys for our yearly providence Friars game. We always go out after. Last year we went to Desire and I got great service and booth service from a Russian named Anastasia (pm for details). Summary for $170 total (booth fee and lady fee) I got 15 minutes of pure bliss. Anyone know if she is still around?

Otherwise can anyone give me a few girls that work Fri and Sat nights that will provide a fun time in the booths. I have Rttf and I think with the crack down everyone is staying quiet. Thank you and I appreciate any info.

TheGame05
01-17-15, 23:13
Hi all,

Heading back to Providence with a few guys for our yearly providence Friars game. We always go out after. Last year we went to Desire and I got great service and booth service from a Russian named Anastasia (pm for details). Summary for $170 total (booth fee and lady fee) I got 15 minutes of pure bliss. Anyone know if she is still around?

Otherwise can anyone give me a few girls that work Fri and Sat nights that will provide a fun time in the booths. I have Rttf and I think with the crack down everyone is staying quiet. Thank you and I appreciate any info.Girl with super huge natural tits. Forgot name, she said she was from Germany. Offered up extras but her face wasn't attractive to me so I declined CR.

TheGame05
01-17-15, 23:16
Haven't been in a couple of months in the evening, but after 7 give or take they used to charge for parking if you pulled into the lot to the right. You could park to the left for free but if you want to park behind the club where you car csn't be seen from the road you paid f0 r valet parking. Most def a scam, but CR has always thought they were the Ritz Carlton of strip clubs.Have not been to Cadillac in the last month. Did the free parking (self-parking, to the left) go away?

Also those of you who frequent Fantasies, watch out for hidden police car a couple streets down from the club when leaving at night. Wouldn't want to have to spend stripper cash on tickets!

Member #5912
01-17-15, 23:32
Have not been to Cadillac in the last month. Did the free parking (self-parking, to the left) go away?

Also those of you who frequent Fantasies, watch out for hidden police car a couple streets down from the club when leaving at night. Wouldn't want to have to spend stripper cash on tickets!I was there a few weeks ago and parked on the left for free. I'm not sure what all these posts about the parking are all about. You either park in the valet section or you don't. If you park in the valet section you pay, if you park to the left it's free parking.

DaveRock
01-22-15, 20:23
Anyone been to the wild zebra yet?

Thinking of going.

Hags Joe
01-23-15, 02:23
Anyone been to the wild zebra yet?

Thinking of going.It hasn't opened yet. Opens February IIRC. Go and report back, we're all interested. Although I doubt it'll be close to the same thing, as a 28 year retired veteran of the "force" is in charge of security.

BigStar1
01-23-15, 16:14
I was there a few weeks ago and parked on the left for free. I'm not sure what all these posts about the parking are all about. You either park in the valet section or you don't. If you park in the valet section you pay, if you park to the left it's free parking.The Night I went I parked along the Railroad tracks where I park everytime I go during the day. There was no signs saying this was Valet Parking reserved. After I parked my car and get to the door a guy runs over and wants $7 for parking. I'm like WTF, there're not that many cars in the lot period. Its bad enough they want to charge a charge to walk in the door, but come on a dam parking space. He suggested that I move my car to the free parking area in front the business next door. I told him if I have to move the car then I'm gone. He said I had to move so I left. I'm not going to spend my stripper money on some stupid parking space and if they are that greedy then F-them. The last few times I was at Caddy the talent was poor anyways. He saved me over $100 that I'll put towards my next FS AMP visit. At least they don't charge for parking.

If you guys think it okay to pay for parking then more power to you. It doesn't matter that there are free spaces that you have to walk to get to. It matters that they are trying to rip you off to park period. Its why I'll never see a football game in Foxboro. Come on the tickets are overpriced enough, they have to burn you for more money to park. I'll save my money to stuff in the G-strings.

Bigstar1.

Tom Ford
01-23-15, 22:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

iamioman
01-24-15, 21:30
It hasn't opened yet. Opens February IIRC. Go and report back, we're all interested. Although I doubt it'll be close to the same thing, as a 28 year retired veteran of the "force" is in charge of security.Agree no way it will be like the prevous club that was in that building, but having an ex LEO in charge of security is for the politicians and the media, it doesn't tell you anything about what it will be like. Cops are just people and ex cops aren't necassarily saints who are going to be zealous in upholding the law. Might be the cleanest safest G rated stip club in the world might not, the head of security is hired by the owner not the police dept.

Fluffybunny
01-25-15, 06:02
After I parked my car and get to the door a guy runs over and wants $7 for parking. I'm like WTF, there're not that many cars in the lot period. Its bad enough they want to charge a charge to walk in the door, but come on a dam parking space.
Bigstar1.I had the same experience a few weeks back _ I left as well. Crazy.

Member #5912
01-25-15, 16:57
I'll add this report not only to report on the club but to clear up this parking issue. Guys, it's really simple. They have a pay lot and a non pay lot. The pay lot, which I believe is valet, is in front of the club. I also pulled up and the same kid tried to get $7 from me when the lot was half empty. He explained how it was a valet lot and that I could pay for free on the left, so I did, and I then went into the club after parking for free on the left. Not sure what all the confusion is all about.

Inside the club I was very disappointed. I got a dance from the famous renata and she forced an up-sell on me by basically getting nude during a topless dance and thus charging me for the higher priced dance when all I wanted was the topless dance. I also got a dance from brittney which was nice. She's a bolt on italian girl who has some potential. There's a lot of ghetto chicks and tatted up girls in there now. Totally different dancer base than desires or the foxy. At times I felt like I was in a fucking housing project. This place is still busy though. Lots of dudes who I guess either like the girls here or don't like the other clubs. As far as extras go I didn't ask around but I can tell you that the days of walking in and having every girl in the place whisper in your ear that she wants to give you a BJ are OVER here at the caddy.

CadillaCock
01-25-15, 17:28
It hasn't opened yet. Opens February IIRC. Go and report back, we're all interested. Although I doubt it'll be close to the same thing, as a 28 year retired veteran of the "force" is in charge of security.Here is the latest that I have heard. Chris Vianello from Florida is leasing the building and is putting 1 million into renovations of his own money and there will be no CR's only an LD area and possibly will be an open LD area with no privacy, but not sure on that detail and Chris Vianello the lessee is going to fly the girls up from Florida to try and turn the place into a high end no flowers club if you get what I am saying. With CD's down the road he will need much more than good luck to make any money, however if you are an LD only kind of guy it might be the ticket but not enough clientele for an operation like that to make any money. I think you will see a ton of people coming to this club for a few months and then the parking lot will probably be vacant. I really don't think this guy did his homework. The staff at CD's is just treating all regulars like a king with a free drink card and all the free food you can eat every time you walk in the door shaking your hand and treating you like family once you are a regular. Girard is on his game right now while the Cadillac and especially Fantasies are failing in a big way. Those windows at CF are the worst decision that was ever made.

iamioman
01-26-15, 01:46
With CD's down the road he will need much more than good luck to make any money, however if you are an LD only kind of guy it might be the ticket but not enough clientele for an operation like that to make any money. I think you will see a ton of people coming to this club for a few months and then the parking lot will probably be vacant. I really don't think this guy did his homework. The staff at CD's is just treating all regulars like a king with a free drink card and all the free food you can eat every time you walk in the door shaking your hand and treating you like family once you are a regular. Girard is on his game right now while the Cadillac and especially Fantasies are failing in a big way. Those windows at CF are the worst decision that was ever made.The 'regular' treatment at CDs is great if you are a regular, but not everyone has the time or freedom to make a club their 2nd home. There might be room for a real upscale gentleman's club in providence. Especially if the WZ owner / manager fixes the weird layout in that building.

Yardape08
01-26-15, 06:36
Here is the latest that I have heard. Chris Vianello from Florida is leasing the building and is putting 1 million into renovations of his own money and there will be no CR's only an LD area and possibly will be an open LD area with no privacy, but not sure on that detail and Chris Vianello the lessee is going to fly the girls up from Florida to try and turn the place into a high end no flowers club if you get what I am saying. With CD's down the road he will need much more than good luck to make any money, however if you are an LD only kind of guy it might be the ticket but not enough clientele for an operation like that to make any money. I think you will see a ton of people coming to this club for a few months and then the parking lot will probably be vacant. I really don't think this guy did his homework. The staff at CD's is just treating all regulars like a king with a free drink card and all the free food you can eat every time you walk in the door shaking your hand and treating you like family once you are a regular. Girard is on his game right now while the Cadillac and especially Fantasies are failing in a big way. Those windows at CF are the worst decision that was ever made.I Haven't been to fantasies in a while. Did they replace the saloon doors with windows?

Willy O
01-26-15, 07:35
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole no booth thing is more of a ploy to open up hassle free and keep the authorities away early on. The booths are a huge money maker and needed to compete, especially in Providence. Once the honeymoon period is over, there will probably be booths. A higher end, well run club without the blatant stupidity as before should keep the nosy nuisances away.

DHudson
01-26-15, 15:23
I'll add this report not only to report on the club but to clear up this parking issue. Guys, it's really simple. They have a pay lot and a non pay lot. The pay lot, which I believe is valet, is in front of the club. I also pulled up and the same kid tried to get $7 from me when the lot was half empty. He explained how it was a valet lot and that I could pay for free on the left, so I did, and I then went into the club after parking for free on the left. Not sure what all the confusion is all about.

Inside the club I was very disappointed. I got a dance from the famous renata and she forced an up-sell on me by basically getting nude during a topless dance and thus charging me for the higher priced dance when all I wanted was the topless dance. I also got a dance from brittney which was nice. She's a bolt on italian girl who has some potential. There's a lot of ghetto chicks and tatted up girls in there now. Totally different dancer base than desires or the foxy. At times I felt like I was in a fucking housing project. This place is still busy though. Lots of dudes who I guess either like the girls here or don't like the other clubs. As far as extras go I didn't ask around but I can tell you that the days of walking in and having every girl in the place whisper in your ear that she wants to give you a BJ are OVER here at the caddy.What a shame. I'm surprised Renata didn't offer you more. Caddy used to be my go to for the past ten years coming down for boston just because it was so consistent. What's the best club down there now? Probably going to be in the area Friday night. Thanks.

ejodnem
02-02-15, 10:10
Long time lurker. Was told that Providence is similar to DET and came away thoroughly disappointed my last visit there. Headed back tomorrow and was told to check out FoxyLady but I don't see many reports on here. I did check out the Caddy when I was there and it just ok. Was asked about extras but the young lady wasn't too appealing. Any info would help here. Feel free to PM if you'd like to know about DET.

Diabetes
02-02-15, 12:38
Anyone know if the clubs are open today? Fl or desire?

CallMeIshmael
02-05-15, 07:22
Go here for the story:

http://www.providencejournal.com/news/content/20150204-arts-nonprofit-as220-eyes-satin-doll-property.ece

TheGame05
02-05-15, 07:57
Long time lurker. Was told that Providence is similar to DET and came away thoroughly disappointed my last visit there. Headed back tomorrow and was told to check out FoxyLady but I don't see many reports on here. I did check out the Caddy when I was there and it just ok. Was asked about extras but the young lady wasn't too appealing. Any info would help here. Feel free to PM if you'd like to know about DET.Providence lost a lot of the similarity to Detroit after a club was busted and shut down after hiring an underage person who was doing extras. What clubs did you actually visit other than CL? Some of the clubs now lack privacy in the rooms and the dancers are afraid to be open about what they will do.

CaribbeanGuy
02-06-15, 19:00
I got out of work early and chose to have some weekend fun. I decided to give Desire a try but was left disappointed. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not a regular or some other reason. I did not get any attention there and was mostly waiting on regulars I guess. Anyway, I went to fantasies and had a much better time. I had the pleasure to meet Brooklyn and got multiple LDs. She was great, sexy and hot. That was my first time in either club. I think I will stick with Fantasies as I seem to enjoy myself there.

CadillaCock
02-07-15, 11:36
I got out of work early and chose to have some weekend fun. I decided to give Desire a try but was left disappointed. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not a regular or some other reason. I did not get any attention there and was mostly waiting on regulars I guess. Anyway, I went to fantasies and had a much better time. I had the pleasure to meet Brooklyn and got multiple LDs. She was great, sexy and hot. That was my first time in either club. I think I will stick with Fantasies as I seem to enjoy myself there.Stay away from Coco. She is a big time rip off scammer.

CaribbeanGuy
02-08-15, 07:40
Stay away from Coco. She is a big time rip off scammer.Thanks for the advice. I think I got lucky I didn't run into her. I went again on Saturday morning for the $10 dance special. I picked Raphaela she said she was Brazilian. She might be but she didn't look like it to me. She was older and looked decent. It was slow in there so I gave in and took her in one of the private room. That was a big mistake. She talks more than she can deliver. I wouldn't recommend her.

Willy O
02-08-15, 10:44
Thanks for the advice. I think I got lucky I didn't run into her. I went again on Saturday morning for the $10 dance special. I picked Raphaela she said she was Brazilian. She might be but she didn't look like it to me. She was older and looked decent. It was slow in there so I gave in and took her in one of the private room. That was a big mistake. She talks more than she can deliver. I wouldn't recommend her.Rafaela has been around forever and worked at the pink palace until it closed. She is Brazilian but may have a mix as many of them do. Her daughter "Camilla" who used to work at Fantasies as well told me once she was Russian so that may be the mix. She has always delivered though and I never knew her to be much of a talker but that could be because I probably didn't have a lot to say. To me she is an old dependable!

CadillaCock
02-09-15, 10:48
Thanks for the advice. I think I got lucky I didn't run into her. I went again on Saturday morning for the $10 dance special. I picked Raphaela she said she was Brazilian. She might be but she didn't look like it to me. She was older and looked decent. It was slow in there so I gave in and took her in one of the private room. That was a big mistake. She talks more than she can deliver. I wouldn't recommend her.Rafaella does talk a lot but she also loves to suck cock BBBJ. So next time she starts talking to much put something in her mouth to quiet her down and she will stop talking. Warning however, do not try to CIM or CIF. She never liked it and never will. That is why I don't bother with her too much anymore. She does a good job but can't take it to completion!

Lumbarman
02-09-15, 16:09
Its been a few years since I have been into a club like Fantasies / Cadillac so I am wondering about what the damages may be for using and asking a lady like into a private room I see noted by members on here. I do mostly all the time Back-Page talent and that's getting a little old at times. If anyone can contribute info into a PM or on here to me I would appreciate. Curious what extra's available and roughly Flowers.

Lumbarman.

iamioman
02-09-15, 23:12
Its been a few years since I have been into a club like Fantasies / Cadillac so I am wondering about what the damages may be for using and asking a lady like into a private room I see noted by members on here. I do mostly all the time Back-Page talent and that's getting a little old at times. If anyone can contribute info into a PM or on here to me I would appreciate. Curious what extra's available and roughly Flowers.

Lumbarman.Extras aren't anywhere near as easy to come by (pun not intended) since the Cheater's incident a couple of years ago when Prov instituted a one-strike your out policy for prostitution in strip clubs. Some here say they still get offered extras reguarly, but I don't. I;ve been told I look like a cop.

Haven't been in a few months, but last time I went to Cadillac and Fantasies the dancers were still trying to charge the same pre-crakdown Champagne room rates for nothing more than 15 m of semi-private naked lap dance. (e. G. Caddy $200+, Fantasies at $120) thoise are asking prices so most dancers can be talked down but many (specially at Cadillac) will hint at giving you the moon then come up wiht excuses once money has been exchanged and that's a lot of money for basically 3 lapdances. I'd say just pay for 3 lapdances cause it'; s cheaper but neither of those clubs even has semiprivate LD rooms / areas unless you spring for the ChampagneRooms.

Legend You
02-09-15, 23:43
Does anyone have any news or information on Ivory?

Legend You
02-09-15, 23:54
Does anyone have any news or information on Ivory?

CaribbeanGuy
02-11-15, 11:10
Rafaella does talk a lot but she also loves to suck cock BBBJ. So next time she starts talking to much put something in her mouth to quiet her down and she will stop talking. Warning however, do not try to CIM or CIF. She never liked it and never will. That is why I don't bother with her too much anymore. She does a good job but can't take it to completion!LOL I will keep that in mind. I'm thinking of going to CL today. If I do I will report back.

XBingoX
02-11-15, 12:10
Popped in last week in the afternoon. Got a dance from "Elina", wanted a private from her but she stood me up. Turns out she was scooped for a drink by a regular (I can only assume) on the way to the private. Turned out to be her loss and my gain. I'm sure she would not have performed to my expectations and her replacement that management hooked up was hotter and we had a great time.

When I got a drink, they gave a little ticket, can someone fill me in on what that is for? I was trying to play it cool like I knew what it was.

Member #5912
02-11-15, 20:42
When I got a drink, they gave a little ticket, can someone fill me in on what that is for? I was trying to play it cool like I knew what it was.Usually they hand out those tickets for either raffles in the club that happen every couple of hours or for a free drink. I would suggest asking next time, that way there's no confusion, and you don't miss out on what could have been a winning raffle ticket. Usually they are for free dances if it was in fact a raffle ticket.

Whaler17
02-15-15, 14:00
Rafaella does talk a lot but she also loves to suck cock BBBJ. So next time she starts talking to much put something in her mouth to quiet her down and she will stop talking. Warning however, do not try to CIM or CIF. She never liked it and never will. That is why I don't bother with her too much anymore. She does a good job but can't take it to completion!She must have sucked and banged thousands of cocks over the years. The first time I went in there about 2007 she grabbed my package as soon as I walked thru the door. Made the mistake of giving her my phone number. She called me everyday. When I told her I could'nt afford a booth every day she took me to the LD area, had my back to the bouncer. She took my dick out slipped a condom on and faked a lap while she fucked me, don't know how many times I walked out of there with a full condom of splooge in my pants. Even day once. I must of fucked her a couple of hundred times myself over the years!

Willy O
02-15-15, 23:50
She must have sucked and banged thousands of cocks over the years. The first time I went in there about 2007 she grabbed my package as soon as I walked thru the door. Made the mistake of giving her my phone number. She called me everyday. When I told her I could'nt afford a booth every day she took me to the LD area, had my back to the bouncer. She took my dick out slipped a condom on and faked a lap while she fucked me, don't know how many times I walked out of there with a full condom of splooge in my pants. Even day once. I must of fucked her a couple of hundred times myself over the years!A couple of hundred times?? She was known for that action in the ld area though, especially when the ld area moved to Godiva. I just never found her to be that talented to have me wanting multiple repeats. There is something likable about her though. It must be the prolonged handshake!!

Geffe71
02-16-15, 00:25
Heads up. Channel 10 is at it again with an I-Team investigative report about spas in RI. I know its nothing to do with the clubs, but this might open up old wounds that haven't fully healed.

Horny As Hell
02-18-15, 14:55
A buddy and I were reminiscing about the old days and started talking about a night we had over 20 years ago at this little dive strip joint that was located on rte2 (Bald Hill Rd) between where Jennings Bro's is and where the Tent was (Lowe's now). It was in a little tiny plaza on the west side of the road. We both laughed our asses off over what we did in there with this girl next door type big titted redhead dancer but neither of us could remember the name of the place. I'm sure some of you guys know and we got a beer bet on it, Thanks in advance.

The Griz
02-18-15, 15:46
A buddy and I were reminiscing about the old days and started talking about a night we had over 20 years ago at this little dive strip joint that was located on rte2 (Bald Hill Rd) between where Jennings Bro's is and where the Tent was (Lowe's now). It was in a little tiny plaza on the west side of the road. We both laughed our asses off over what we did in there with this girl next door type big titted redhead dancer but neither of us could remember the name of the place. I'm sure some of you guys know and we got a beer bet on it, Thanks in advance.Sounds like Cherries.

MilfsOnly
02-18-15, 15:51
Think it was called Marios and than they later moved to Johnston on atwood ave. The Johnson location has since been knocked down for progress and is now a Macdonalds.

Griz Cherries was located in Providence. Lots of good memories there:).

A buddy and I were reminiscing about the old days and started talking about a night we had over 20 years ago at this little dive strip joint that was located on rte2 (Bald Hill Rd) between where Jennings Bro's is and where the Tent was (Lowe's now). It was in a little tiny plaza on the west side of the road. We both laughed our asses off over what we did in there with this girl next door type big titted redhead dancer but neither of us could remember the name of the place. I'm sure some of you guys know and we got a beer bet on it, Thanks in advance.

Geffe71
02-18-15, 23:45
http://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/best-strip-club-in-every-state-florida-california-new-york-and-more

Dlo73
02-18-15, 23:57
Think it was called Marios and than they later moved to Johnston on atwood ave. The Johnson location has since been knocked down for progress and is now a Macdonalds.

Griz Cherries was located in Providence. Lots of good memories there:).The name was Anthony's show place they were the former owners of the playhouse in West Warwick. And they now own a club in Worcester MA. I know the owners.

Trev6272
02-19-15, 07:00
A buddy and I were reminiscing about the old days and started talking about a night we had over 20 years ago at this little dive strip joint that was located on rte2 (Bald Hill Rd) between where Jennings Bro's is and where the Tent was (Lowe's now). It was in a little tiny plaza on the west side of the road. We both laughed our asses off over what we did in there with this girl next door type big titted redhead dancer but neither of us could remember the name of the place. I'm sure some of you guys know and we got a beer bet on it, Thanks in advance.Anthony's Showplace.

Willy O
02-19-15, 07:43
Anthony's Showplace.Is this property currently a furniture store? Is so, I had been there a couple times and both were pretty uneventful. They did have another room that I always wondered about. It couldn't have lasted more than a couple years. Anthony's sounds right though.

Horny As Hell
02-19-15, 13:02
Thanks again, it just goes to show how many of us have been around for more than a few years.

Anthony's Showplace.

The name was Anthony's show place they were the former owners of the playhouse in West Warwick. And they now own a club in Worcester MA. I know the owners.

Is this property currently a furniture store? Is so, I had been there a couple times and both were pretty uneventful. They did have another room that I always wondered about. It couldn't have lasted more than a couple years. Anthony's sounds right though.

Evileyefleegle
02-20-15, 11:34
I haven't been to a strip club in many years and am thinking of going to see what they are like today. I am a lot older than most of the people on this site and want to know which are the best and not rip off places.

TheGame05
02-24-15, 00:51
I haven't been to a strip club in many years and am thinking of going to see what they are like today. I am a lot older than most of the people on this site and want to know which are the best and not rip off places.Try Club Desire or Foxy Lady. Days tend to draw an older crowd, including many men who appear 60+ in age.

Hags Joe
02-25-15, 02:15
Some new talent in, some good, some not at all. Really busy for the first time that I've seen it like this in 2 years.

Worgent6
02-25-15, 18:08
Some new talent in, some good, some not at all. Really busy for the first time that I've seen it like this in 2 years.I have to agree, it was great to see some new faces these past couple of weeks, and some great dances. It almost felt like times of old, especially with Rafaella around grabbing guys for LDs and more. Definitely some fun times are there to be had! Over the past month I've had some good LDs from Maria (hot brunette), Aleze (sp?) and Olivia (enhanced blonde with great legs!) Here's hoping this trend continues!

Hags Joe
03-05-15, 16:52
There seems to be some new talent here, especially on Tue and Thu. A DDG blonde (Olivia) who's reserved and a redhead with a bad see sec who's outgoing.

GottaGo
03-06-15, 23:00
With the AMPs closed, I hope to find some dancers that offer extras. Last trip I had no luck.

Worgent6
03-07-15, 20:48
Today's visit to CF was the complete opposite of last week for me, place was depressingly bad. That's the last time I visit during the day on a Saturday.

Rafealla was there, but thankfully someone had already snapped her up, no one on the main stage for almost 45 minutes and only 1 other girl on the floor, a decent looking brunette with red stripe in her hair, didn't get to talk to her to get a name because she was snapped up immediately by some else. So this is the first time for me I've left here unsatisfied in quite a while not getting any dances. Maybe I need to take a break from here for a while again, I headed north via pawtucket to see if he AMPs were still open, their lots were jamming!!!, so just kept going north to Alex's in Stoughton, report on the MA forum.

Alwaysupforfun
03-08-15, 02:47
Today's visit to CF was the complete opposite of last week for me, place was depressingly bad. That's the last time I visit during the day on a Saturday.

Rafealla was there, but thankfully someone had already snapped her up, no one on the main stage for almost 45 minutes and only 1 other girl on the floor, a decent looking brunette with red stripe in her hair, didn't get to talk to her to get a name because she was snapped up immediately by some else. So this is the first time for me I've left here unsatisfied in quite a while not getting any dances. Maybe I need to take a break from here for a while again, I headed north via pawtucket to see if he AMPs were still open, their lots were jamming!!!, so just kept going north to Alex's in Stoughton, report on the MA forum.Haha I was there at the exact same time- absolutely terrible- I couldn't even believe it!

I went over to CL and had fun- quick question to all- got a few LDs from 'Phoenix' which was fun and was thinking about champaign room but didn't know if you tip on top of the room price! Was quoted at. 25 - does anyone have some good advice here? When I'm in prov I usually went to NMS!

Willy O
03-08-15, 14:49
Haha I was there at the exact same time- absolutely terrible- I couldn't even believe it!

I went over to CL and had fun- quick question to all- got a few LDs from 'Phoenix' which was fun and was thinking about champaign room but didn't know if you tip on top of the room price! Was quoted at. 25 - does anyone have some good advice here? When I'm in prov I usually went to NMS!The house fee and dancer fee are separate at CL and most other places. At CL it $50 to the club and whatever you negotiate with the dancer, usually around $200 but some will take lower and others demand more. This is for fifteen minutes. CL is all over the place with dancer pricing for both ld's and cr's which is why I tend to spend elsewhere. I wish you could count on some sought of consistency here.

MattR
03-10-15, 18:40
Went in for some mid. Day unwinding. 5 girls. 1 smoking hot. Black hair armpit tattoo named Alana. She worked the stage pretty good but didn't seen too interested in any private dances. Maybe she only sees regulars? April looked like a good time but I opted for a ld with Jazmin. I was led to believe there may be more fun in the VIP but it would take an act of congress to get me to shell out $250. I will say there was some heavy hinting tho. LD was 35 nude and 25 tip because she really worked for it!

Tom Ford
03-11-15, 00:01
Went in for some mid. Day unwinding. 5 girls. 1 smoking hot. Black hair armpit tattoo named Alana. She worked the stage pretty good but didn't seen too interested in any private dances. Maybe she only sees regulars? April looked like a good time but I opted for a ld with Jazmin. I was led to believe there may be more fun in the VIP but it would take an act of congress to get me to shell out $250. I will say there was some heavy hinting tho. LD was 35 nude and 25 tip because she really worked for it!Unfortunately I met Jazmin a few weeks ago. Attractive young girl, hispanic looking, agreed on $200 for 15 min. Thought we had a meeting of the minds, but as soon as I give her the $150 she starts with the upsell. I was so upset at myself for paying first that I left before the 15 minutes was up.

Think you mean Elaina? I'm done with this place for a while. Plenty of young attractive girls, but most have terrible attitudes.

CadillaCock
03-11-15, 11:02
Went to CL last week before second shift came in. Gave this smokin hot dancer the look and she came right over to my table and we went up stairs for an LD. Nice LD wrapped my hands around her bolt-ons and she put my hand on her pussy and she played with my cock with pants zipped. Made me rock hard real quick! Then she tells me she wants to suck my cock and wants me to fuck her real good in the CR. Asked her if she would do BBBJ and she said yes but cum on tits not in mouth and CFS. So I am ready for sure until I ask her the price! She said she would give me a real good deal for 350! Then I told her maybe next week, didn't tell her after I hit the lottery!!

Geffe71
03-11-15, 15:59
LD was 35 nude and 25 tip because she really worked for it!A 71% tip? I don't even give my barber that.

MattR
03-11-15, 19:19
A 71% tip? I don't even give my barber that.Perhaps if your Barber stroked your cock while you fingered him??

Member #4920
03-11-15, 21:10
If it's the Phoenix that use to work at the FL, she's a good kid and takeout may be available.

Haha I was there at the exact same time- absolutely terrible- I couldn't even believe it!

I went over to CL and had fun- quick question to all- got a few LDs from 'Phoenix' which was fun and was thinking about champaign room but didn't know if you tip on top of the room price! Was quoted at. 25 - does anyone have some good advice here? When I'm in prov I usually went to NMS!

DQMalerb
03-11-15, 23:04
Thanks again, it just goes to show how many of us have been around for more than a few years.It was also called Franks Shorts and Sports when we went there. When they closed it, they ended up moving to Johnston as Mario's. Bald Hill was a great spot since we were traveling from see.

TheGame05
03-12-15, 22:50
Jasmin wanted 400 to go to the CR, I said no way and she went on. Are people really paying this much for a CR in Providence these days that a dancer can ask for 400 and walk away?

Website is up for Wild Zebra and says March opening. Whether that means tomorrow or March 31, who knows. No cover before 6 the site says so it can't hurt to make a visit once they open.

http://www.wildzebraclub.com

See their Facebook for photos of what the new inside looks like.

iamioman
03-12-15, 23:59
Website is up for Wild Zebra and says March opening. Whether that means tomorrow or March 31, who knows. No cover before 6 the site says so it can't hurt to make a visit once they open....Idoubt it will be tomorrow, cause what's a grand opening without a sign? (the Cheater's sign is gone from the front of the building, but there's no Wild Zebra sign up yet).

TheGame05
03-14-15, 20:16
Would appreciate if anyone has any experience with Bianca at CD in the CR.

Willy O
03-14-15, 22:59
Would appreciate if anyone has any experience with Bianca at CD in the CR.Not to knock her since she is very nice and has weathered quite well, but don't expect more than five fingers. She is more than willing to suggest what and who you may be dreaming of.

CadillaCock
03-15-15, 12:23
Not to knock her since she is very nice and has weathered quite well, but don't expect more than five fingers. She is more than willing to suggest what and who you may be dreaming of.Willy O is correct. You won't go further than what he says, however I can tell you that in the past 2 weeks Girard has fired 9 girls and hired 14 new ones to replace the 9 on drugs. Bottom line is there is some serious new talent in that place and smokin hot and guess what if you put in just a little time and effort you will get much more than what Bianca offers!

Member #5912
03-15-15, 16:47
Willy O is correct. You won't go further than what he says, however I can tell you that in the past 2 weeks Girard has fired 9 girls and hired 14 new ones to replace the 9 on drugs. Bottom line is there is some serious new talent in that place and smokin hot and guess what if you put in just a little time and effort you will get much more than what Bianca offers!Any chance of throwing out some names of the 9 chicks fired.

iamioman
03-15-15, 20:08
L: ooking for Wild Zebra's website for an opening date I discovered a strip club in Texas by the same name. Don't know if they are run byu the same peopel but could 2 unrelated strip clubs both have pickjed the same dumb name?

Horny As Hell
03-15-15, 20:11
Very few club names are actually trademarked. Just google foxy lady or pink pussycat etc. There are multiple clubs with duplicate names.

L: ooking for Wild Zebra's website for an opening date I discovered a strip club in Texas by the same name. Don't know if they are run byu the same peopel but could 2 unrelated strip clubs both have pickjed the same dumb name?

iamioman
03-16-15, 21:03
Very few club names are actually trademarked. Just google foxy lady or pink pussycat etc. There are multiple clubs with duplicate names.O Yeah I didn't mean they had to be the same manamgentment since they have the same name, just thought "wild zebra" is such a ridiculous and confusing name for a strip club (it doesn'; t even sound like a striop club) so what are the odds two peopole came up with the same ridiculous name?

TheGame05
03-19-15, 22:38
Opening of Wild Zebra is delayed to April 2015.

It will be interesting to see if they recruit dancers in from the other Providence clubs.

TheGame05
03-21-15, 23:32
I need to stop wasting my time with Club Fantasies. This club used to be great, the last year it has been awful. Went in on Saturday. Club was almost dead. No strippers upstairs dancing. Downstairs had one good looking stripper and a bunch of not good looking ones. Renata was there, and while some seem to love her and apparently she is still giving extras, I don't find her to be attractive.

iamioman
03-22-15, 03:14
I need to stop wasting my time with Club Fantasies. This club used to be great, the last year it has been awful. Went in on Saturday. Club was almost dead. No strippers upstairs dancing. Downstairs had one good looking stripper and a bunch of not good looking ones. Renata was there, and while some seem to love her and apparently she is still giving extras, I don't find her to be attractive.Went around midnight tonight (Sat) and the lot and the club was pretty full. First time in months I've seen more than a handful of customers inside. Couldn'; t tell iof there were not many girls working or whether they just were all with customers but they could have used a few more. Obviously I can't be in two places at once but in the hour+ I was there I saw 3-4 shifts of dancers upstairs and the same downstairs and there was always 1-2 dancers on both stages. Not a lot of really hot dancers but there were 4-5 pretty good lookin girls, including one short atheletic dancer with one side of her head shaved who could probably work in an acrobatic troop, at one point upstairs on stage she rolled off the pole and ended up walking across the stage on her hands. Didn't get her name she was busy def the most popular dancer there, when got off stage after her turn downstairs 90% of the guys around the stage (10-12 guys) followed her upstairs.

TheGame05
03-22-15, 23:47
I suppose I hit CF far too early.

Club Desire afternoon Saturday had the opposite issue. Too many customers, and the staff said they didn't expect it to be so busy so there was not a lot of talent. Hard to get time with a hot stripper when there are 7+ guys per stripper in the place. Talent was far better than CF, though. With the drink cards (spend $20, get $25), and drink prices about the same as CF, I find Desire to be far better experience than CF.

DaddysLookin
03-24-15, 18:28
Reported with a pic in the ProJo this afternoon.

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150324/NEWS/150329600/-1/breaking_ajax

From the read, and if things are as described, they ought to fold in 60 - 90 days. Retired police everywhere, scanning licenses, no booths on the premises. Other that really expensive eye candy, why bother?

Ss Monger
03-24-15, 23:16

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150324/NEWS/150329600/-1/breaking_ajax

From the read, and if things are as described, they ought to fold in 60 - 90 days. Retired police everywhere, scanning licenses, no booths on the premises. Other that really expensive eye candy, why bother?Agreed, it will be a novelty item for a week or 2 for all the local strip club regulars, a couple of months for the novice crowd but we all know they don't keep a club afloat. I hope that the CH regulars of old realize this will be like going from an all you can eat buffet to an individual small salad without dressing. Based on another very unreliable site, some dancers are going to hop over here. Well, they'll be back to their old clubs in a week or two.

CadillaCock
03-25-15, 09:57

From the read, and if things are as described, they ought to fold in 60 - 90 days. Retired police everywhere, scanning licenses, no booths on the premises. Other that really expensive eye candy, why bother?According to reliable intel the worst is yet to come. The RI politicians want this club opened so that they can pass new laws to make all the others conform with this example more importantly no more private booths / Champagne rooms anywhere in any RI clubs! This club could be the beginning of the end. I believe that failure for this new club would possibly be a good thing so they don't force the others to follow suit. Not sure how this will shake out but Cheater's is the club that somewhat destroyed the other clubs and now the Wild Zebra and Wonderland may well be the final spike in the other clubs devastation! They will probably all survive business wise but it may never be the same for the guys like us that have experienced the good old days!

Doctor Love
03-25-15, 10:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Ballininri
03-25-15, 10:54
The Manager / Head of Security is a retired Providence Police officer. I know about this situation personally thru a friend of this gentleman and was told he plans on.

Being very tough with no leeway.

Tom Ford
03-27-15, 13:25
I need to stop wasting my time with Club Fantasies. This club used to be great, the last year it has been awful. Went in on Saturday. Club was almost dead. No strippers upstairs dancing. Downstairs had one good looking stripper and a bunch of not good looking ones. Renata was there, and while some seem to love her and apparently she is still giving extras, I don't find her to be attractive.Are you sure it was Renata and not Rafaela? Renata is mid 30's with fake boobs and a big ol butt. She has been at CL forever, so I'd be suprised if she was here.

TheGame05
03-28-15, 09:14
Are you sure it was Renata and not Rafaela? Renata is mid 30's with fake boobs and a big ol butt. She has been at CL forever, so I'd be suprised if she was here.Sorry it was Rafaela at CF.

I have not seen Renata on recent trips to Cadillac: is she still there?

Member #5912
03-28-15, 09:38
Sorry it was Rafaela at CF.

I have not seen Renata on recent trips to Cadillac: is she still there?Ya, she's there, of course. Watch out for the bait and switch with her. You say you'll do a $25 dance and then she takes her bottoms off and charges you $40.

Moonshiner
03-28-15, 10:18
RI Strip Clubs used to be some of the best in the world. Now they have been reduced to nothing and my favorite has been turned into a cross-dresser queer joint! I guess it is now OK to Butt Fuck Your Buddy At the Bus Stop! God forbid a couple adults of the opposite sex make a deal. Providence has destroyed the adult business that involves females in any way yet the queer glory hole shit box's are allowed to thrive. It is clear that Providence Hates Hetro Sexuals and wants a glgtb city with nobody drifting outside same sex standards. I am done with RI Strip Clubs.

The Manager / Head of Security is a retired Providence Police officer. I know about this situation personally thru a friend of this gentleman and was told he plans on.

Being very tough with no leeway.

iamioman
03-28-15, 19:08

From the read, and if things are as described, they ought to fold in 60 - 90 days. Retired police everywhere, scanning licenses, no booths on the premises. Other that really expensive eye candy, why bother?It isn't going to be what long-timers remember RI clubs used to be liek, but Strip Clubs that don't offer anything extra do manage to make a profit and stay in business.

Member #5912
03-28-15, 21:35
It isn't going to be what long-timers remember RI clubs used to be liek, but Strip Clubs that don't offer anything extra do manage to make a profit and stay in business.Have you been to desires? It's pretty much game on there. Lots of extra's and otc with no problem. If you're half normal you just have to show your face twice on slow nights and you're in. Prices are ridiculous however. Expect to pay anywhere for 1. 5 to 2 for just a tug, but the girls are hot.

CadillaCock
03-29-15, 12:10
What is the story with this club Wonderland opening right on the side of the Wild Zebra. Different management but probably no fun either?

iamioman
03-29-15, 16:26
What is the story with this club Wonderland opening right on the side of the Wild Zebra. Different management but probably no fun either?Don't make sense to open two similar clubs right next door, but the last club in that space was a gay club so maybe it's a gay club.

iamioman
03-29-15, 16:33
Have you been to desires? It's pretty much game on there. Lots of extra's and otc with no problem. If you're half normal you just have to show your face twice on slow nights and you're in. Prices are ridiculous however. Expect to pay anywhere for 1. 5 to 2 for just a tug, but the girls are hot.I didn't say no clubs offer extras I just said that strip clubs that don't offer extras exist.

Just because one club offers more than another lclub located down the street doesn't mean that only one club can survive.

Not everyone goes to clubs looking for exactly the same thing. And $150-$200 for a HJ is crazy.

That enough people are willing to pay that much illustrates how even people on these boards are looking for different things.

iamioman
03-29-15, 18:40
https://www.facebook.com/wildzebraprov

After watching their video I wonder what kind of club WZ is going to be.

There's NO pole on the main stage, and it looks on an elevated wall of the club there are 3-4 single seat booths (open in front) each nook has it's own lights (colored and flashing) that shine down spotliting who is ever sitting there.

Hart to think it could be but could those be the lap dance section? News reports said there were going to be 3-4 lap dance areas which would be open and visible to the main club.

If that is the LD section looks like WZ is going to rival Club Alex's in Stoughton for oddest strip club layout.

Willy O
03-29-15, 21:59
https://www.facebook.com/wildzebraprov

After watching their video I wonder what kind of club WZ is going to be.

There's NO pole on the main stage, and it looks on an elevated wall of the club there are 3-4 single seat booths (open in front) each nook has it's own lights (colored and flashing) that shine down spotliting who is ever sitting there.

Hart to think it could be but could those be the lap dance section? News reports said there were going to be 3-4 lap dance areas which would be open and visible to the main club.

If that is the LD section looks like WZ is going to rival Club Alex's in Stoughton for oddest strip club layout.It is tough to tell but it looks like those ld seats may be in the original ld area. I tend to think after a few months some privacy will return with a few little insignificant things here and there. The whole security, transparency thing is a ploy to open up as hassle free as possible. Pushing the envelope, so to speak, is the big money maker.

CadillaCock
04-01-15, 17:50
I had a dream that I met a drop dead gorgeous girl at CL 2 weeks ago early and her name was Houston. I gave her the look and she came to my table sat down and she said I saw you lookin at me and I said hell yeah you are the hottest smokin hot girl in the club. She smiled and asked me what I wanted. I said lets go upstairs and get a lap dance for 30 so we can talk. She gets me upstairs and wraps my hands around her rack and says play with them, then she puts them in my face and says suck on them, then she puts my hand on her pussy and says play with it. Then she plays with my rod pants covered. I am hard as a rock at this point and she says I think you are ready for a CR. I say hell yeah I am ready but I am got to ask you right out what I will get. She says what do you want so I tell her BBBJCIM and covered FS. She says I will do all that but no CIM but ok to release on my rack. I say yes I can live with that only because you are so fucking hot. So I am ready to go but I say hold on most important part is how much for all this sweetness. She says I will give you a really good deal for 350 plus the room! Then I realized it was only a dream and of course she knew I wasn't going to do it and usually they come back in my dream with a far better price but she would not come down a penny so unfortunately my dream did not come true. What a knockout but OMG this babe is hot and if you like a good LD she is worth 30 all day long!

Geffe71
04-01-15, 23:42
I had a dream that I met a drop dead gorgeous girl at CL 2 weeks ago early and her name was Houston. She says I will give you a really good deal for 350 plus the room! What a knockout but OMG this babe is hot and if you like a good LD she is worth 30 all day long!Good to know. She tried to sell me on the CR last time I saw her, but I was nowhere near the funds to step near the CR with anyone. Your account of the LD is correct, she does get handsy.

DHudson
04-02-15, 19:41
Good to know. She tried to sell me on the CR last time I saw her, but I was nowhere near the funds to step near the CR with anyone. Your account of the LD is correct, she does get handsy.Are we talking about the black girl with the oversized fake tits and the silicone ass? I had a very unenthusiastic ld from her and attitude when I inquired about extras. Probably 3 months ago.

Scotty123
04-04-15, 08:10
Went here last night with a friend and we didn't even know this place existed.

It opened on Thursday and its beautiful on the inside but expensive as heck. $20 cover charge, $35 for 2 mixed.

Drinks, $17 For 2 beers. Place is really nice inside and is owned by the same person that has a club in Miami like this.

All the girls were 9's and 10's. You could tell they weren't local talent. They all flew in for the first weekend to help open it up. Will be interesting to see how the talent is in few months. Security guards in suits and eat pieces everywhere. Really official. Not a place I can see anything happening in the back. Quoted $150 3 songs full nude with friction. Decided to pass on that after being down $100 on cover and few rounds of drinks. Great layout and huge TVs and ladies were all gorgeous. Most were from Ukraine and Russia via Miami. Hope someone has a good time and can report back some good intel.

Diabetes
04-04-15, 12:02

It opened on Thursday and its beautiful on the inside but expensive as heck. $20 cover charge, $35 for 2 mixed.

Drinks, $17 For 2 beers. Place is really nice inside and is owned by the same person that has a club in Miami like this.

All the girls were 9's and 10's. You could tell they weren't local talent. They all flew in for the first weekend to help open it up. Will be interesting to see how the talent is in few months. Security guards in suits and eat pieces everywhere. Really official. Not a place I can see anything happening in the back. Quoted $150 3 songs full nude with friction. Decided to pass on that after being down $100 on cover and few rounds of drinks. Great layout and huge TVs and ladies were all gorgeous. Most were from Ukraine and Russia via Miami. Hope someone has a good time and can report back some good intel.Wonderland? Where is this? Can't find any infor about it.

Geffe71
04-04-15, 15:52

All the girls were 9's and 10's. You could tell they weren't local talent. They all flew in for the first weekend to help open it up. Will be interesting to see how the talent is in few months. Security guards in suits and eat pieces everywhere. Really official. Not a place I can see anything happening in the back. Quoted $150 3 songs full nude with friction. Decided to pass on that after being down $100 on cover and few rounds of drinks. Great layout and huge TVs and ladies were all gorgeous. Most were from Ukraine and Russia via Miami. Hope someone has a good time and can report back some good intel.Screw that. $30 down before I even walk around the joint? That is what I'd expect Foxy to charge, not a club in the former Balloons building.

I will however be going to Wild Zebra on Tuesday night to scope the place out.

Member #5912
04-04-15, 19:42

All the girls were 9's and 10's. You could tell they weren't local talent. They all flew in for the first weekend to help open it up. Will be interesting to see how the talent is in few months. Security guards in suits and eat pieces everywhere. Really official. Not a place I can see anything happening in the back. Quoted $150 3 songs full nude with friction. Decided to pass on that after being down $100 on cover and few rounds of drinks. Great layout and huge TVs and ladies were all gorgeous. Most were from Ukraine and Russia via Miami. Hope someone has a good time and can report back some good intel.Are you in the right board, meaning the right state? Why can't I find this place if I do a google search?

Never heard of any chatter about some new club called wonderland either. Sorry.

Ss Monger
04-04-15, 21:03

All the girls were 9's and 10's. You could tell they weren't local talent. They all flew in for the first weekend to help open it up. Will be interesting to see how the talent is in few months. Security guards in suits and eat pieces everywhere. Really official. Not a place I can see anything happening in the back. Quoted $150 3 songs full nude with friction. Decided to pass on that after being down $100 on cover and few rounds of drinks. Great layout and huge TVs and ladies were all gorgeous. Most were from Ukraine and Russia via Miami. Hope someone has a good time and can report back some good intel.Thanks for the intel. I, like I assume many, will never set a foot in this place unless their price structure changes. I can go look at eye candy and spend $9/ beer at Centerfolds in Boston, snoozefest. Imagine how ridiculous it'll look when there are 5-7 level locals working there. No thanks, I'll pass and I never had to set foot in the place or shell out $20.

Diabetes
04-04-15, 23:24
I was skeptical at first too but Wonderland does exist. Its right next to Wild Zebra. I have no idea why everyone has been talking about Wild Zebra and no mention of Wonderland when Wonderland is really something possibly special. The girls were HOT. Who knows If that will last however. Dress code is strict. I had taken off my collar shirt and jacket before arriving so I could be comfortable because I hate restricting clothes like that and couldn't get in until I changed myself. I went pretty early so no cover charge. Lots of security but all the workers very friendly and its a really upscale place. They are a 'concept' from Miami. And if you search right you can get results on google. Try wonderland Allen's ave and check put wonderland ri on the book of face. I got a dance from a girl for 30. There are different levels of dances some 40 some 50. The owner told me they have VIP experiences for $1600. Yeah right. Anyway the girl said it was her second day they just opened three days ago and she herself didn't quite seem to know how it all worked. However I left after a good dance and a drink. Decent roaming and a lot of friction. They are very nice and its a sweet club. All the decorations are real nice lots of tvs and friendly people once you're wearing the right clothes. Hottest girls I've seen up here hopefully that will last.

Diabetes
04-04-15, 23:34
Oh and drink prices are steep. It was $6 for my coke. I don't drink alcohol.

Scotty123
04-05-15, 16:26
Wonderland? Where is this? Can't find any infor about it.Aleens ave right next to wild zebra.

Scotty123
04-05-15, 16:34
Thanks for the intel. I, like I assume many, will never set a foot in this place unless their price structure changes. I can go look at eye candy and spend $9/ beer at Centerfolds in Boston, snoozefest. Imagine how ridiculous it'll look when there are 5-7 level locals working there. No thanks, I'll pass and I never had to set foot in the place or shell out $20.The business model for this place will need to change or it would succeed in providence. Not enough demand for the crazy prices. If they keep these girls around for a while, it will hands down have the hottest girls within Boston and New York City.

Would be interested to see if any extra curricular activities are possible here months down the line, but I haven't seen security at a club like this since going to some places in Chicago or Miami. Went to Desires after this place on Thursday night and the girls went from 9/10 to 5/6 real quick. At least beers at desires are $5 not $8 and they got those great cards going $20 for $25 card.

TheGame05
04-06-15, 17:21
Wonderland probably appeals to a different client base than the other clubs. Some people will pay $40 for a lap dance and $1000 for the Champagne Room. A stripper will only need to do 1 CR at $1000 vs 7 at $150 to make the same money. The dress code thing is a way to bring a sense of elitism to the place. Do you need a jacket and dress pants, or will jeans and a button down shirt get you in the door?

Is Wonderland and Zebra owned by the same people?

Choir Boy
04-07-15, 07:04
Would be interested to see if any extra curricular activities are possible here months down the line, but I haven't seen security at a club like this since going to some places in Chicago or Miami. Went to Desires after this place on Thursday night and the girls went from 9/10 to 5/6 real quick. At least beers at desires are $5 not $8 and they got those great cards going $20 for $25 card.Of course, you understand that if any extra curricular activities are possible here months down the line, they won't be with the gorgeous ladies that have been described so far.

Boston P A
04-10-15, 12:12
I had time to kill Thursday afternoon, so I went to Wild Zebra around 4:00. Of the seven or eight dancers, there were two or three from whom I would have not accepted a free lap dance, and a couple who were closer to my type. The rest were unmemorable. I found it very hard to get rid of cash: No cover (before 6:00 PM) Drinks around $5. 00, Not much point in stage tipping, and no lap dance offers. I'm not sure whether they have a "Don't hassle the customers" policy, or whether for some reason I didn't look like a good prospect, bu I was pretty much left to myself.

I eventually asked a Cape Verdian about the price structure. It was her fist day at this cub -- maybe anywhere -- and she was pretty vague: "$10 to the house, and whatever you want to me. " We narrowed this down to "$20 or $30" and I paid the house fee. The lap dance area is the old Godiva room. And as far as I know, I was the only person there during a 90 minute period, so in that sense it was completely private. There are two spots that are about as private as the chairs along the wall at CF. In the rest of the room, you get about as much privacy as you would if you were on the stage. I gave the dancer two twenties, and told her to tell me when it was used up. I never pay in advance, but it worked out well in this case. The bouncer wandered by a couple of times, but it was otherwise your basic Providence lap dance.

For me, there's not enough here to justify a trip from Boston, but if I'm in Providence for another reason (CD) and want a place where I can spend time and not money, I'll probably go back. On the other hand, I don't see how they can long stay in business on a model that involves the kind of cash flow I saw while I was there. As far as I can tell, the entire club made less in the 90 minutes that I was there than CD makes in 10 minutes. Cheaters always occupied the bottom of the barrel, and maybe this price structure is intended to perpetuate that memory.

iamioman
04-11-15, 00:49
Decent crowd at WZ tonight, at least considering they haven't been advertising. It's definitely a 'soft' rollout as the main stage and main part of the club wasn't open.

The bar is open (same location in Cheaters though slightly different layout) and the 'back room' (the old Godiva Room) was open and that's it. Upstairs was closed too. The backroom has it's own stage in the back corner which is about the size of the main stage at Desires and it has a freestanding pol, but it's tucked in the back corner and has stairs on one of the 2 non-wall sides so there's only room for like 4 or 5 guys to sit in front of the stage. The LD area is located in back of what used to be the 'stage' of the Godiva Room they must have knocked a wall out. LD area has higher walls than those restaurant booths at Fantasies, but visibility into the area from the club floor is similar to Fantasies, there's even one couch that faces the opening to the LD area if you are sitting there you have to make an effort not to watch the LDs.

Saw a few familiar faces in the dancer pool but not sure which club I remember them from. "Candy" thin red-blonde haired girl in her mid 20's, Vivian (knockout red-haird tall spinner) and another white girl with an odd voice, I think she might be a Cheater's alum but I didn't talk to her.

Lots of dancers, I'd guess maybe 20. Some of the dancers appeared to be new to dancing and workign in strip clubs (and looked young). There were two who were apparently on the buddy syustem I didn't see them apart the whole time I was there and the only time I saw either of them gi in to the LD area they both went in with 2 guys together.

Differences I noticed between WZ and Cheaters:

The Waitstaff and Bartenders are no longer the hottest women in the club (by far). You could take this to mean the dancers are hotter or the waitstaff / bartenders aren't as hot, in this case both interpretations would be correct.

The place is completely renovated so is clean, but people are already aparently pissing on the floor in the men's room so we'; ll see how long that lasts.

Dancers are much better looking, average maybe 6 instead of Cheaters average of 4. Still more than a handful of older and or high mileage dancers who would have been above average at Cheaters but are below the average curve at WZ. While Cheaters usually had one or two reasonably attractive dancers and on a good night maybe 4-5+ there at least double that many attractive dancers at WZ tonight, off the top of my head I remember a couple of hot hispanic looking dancers, one curvy asian girl and a handful of medium height to tall white spinners who were hot but muyst either be anorexic or on coke. Didn't appear to be much if any silicon or if there was it wasn't obvious.

LD areas were heavily monitored. More then once during every dance one of the bouncers walked in and looked around.

Security was serious, and maybe because they are being overly cautious to avoid any problems with LE but looks and attitude wise I was piucking up a kind of 1908's Federal Hill wise guy kind of vibe.

A half hour after I got there a couple of police officers came in, one was still there when I left 40+ minutes later.

TheGame05
04-12-15, 08:20
For those who are wary of the ID scanning machines, Wild Zebra is using one.

Willy O
04-12-15, 09:53
For those who are wary of the ID scanning machines, Wild Zebra is using one.One of the few trusted sources on the scl site said they were not using one, at least for him, last night. A lot of complaints about them may have sent a hint. I wouldn't mind checking the place out if they are not scanning.

iamioman
04-12-15, 10:03
For those who are wary of the ID scanning machines, Wild Zebra is using one.I've been twice and wasn't carded either time so it might depend on your age / how you are dressed. Both visits were this weekend one at night (busy) one during the day (ghost town).

I am clearly not anywhere near cardable age and for attire I guess you could call what I was wearing business casual. During the day I did see them card a couple of guys who came in after me who looked to be in their 20's and were dressed more 'street'.

iamioman
04-12-15, 10:15
Making the rounds yesterday afternoon stopped by WZ and shit what a contrast between Friday night and Saturday afternoon. Saturday afternoon it was a ghost town there were less than 10 guys there, 1 bartender 2 security and I counted I think 4 dancers and I wouldn't have been surprised to see any of the dancers working at the old Cheaters. They would have been maybe a six or seven on the Cheaters scale but maybe a four on a Desire or FL scale.

I know WZ is new but I can't figure this place out yet, Friday is was testosterone goodfellas security some really hot dancers and the main stage -room was closed (on a fridayt night!) with everyone packed into the back room, and on Saturday the vibe was completely different with mellow friendly security a hot friendly bartender average-at-best dancers (unless you like them large) and only the main stage was open.

Member #5912
04-12-15, 10:42
For those who are wary of the ID scanning machines, Wild Zebra is using one.Just curious. Why is having your I'd scanned such a big deal? I can think of my own concerns but they are not that monumental, more "worst case scenario" or "paranoia" type reasons. Is there something I'm missing?

TheGame05
04-12-15, 22:55
Just curious. Why is having your I'd scanned such a big deal? I can think of my own concerns but they are not that monumental, more "worst case scenario" or "paranoia" type reasons. Is there something I'm missing?Maybe fear that law enforcement could get the information if investigating something or they are afraid system is hacked and their visits to the club end up known to their wife?

iamioman
04-12-15, 23:40
Just curious. Why is having your I'd scanned such a big deal? I can think of my own concerns but they are not that monumental, more "worst case scenario" or "paranoia" type reasons. Is there something I'm missing?Most people don't like to broadcast that they are going to a strip club.

I'd Scanners read the info stored on either the barcode or magnetic stripe on a license (or take a picture of it) and display it on a screen to make it easier for security to see and confirm. You don't know what happens to your personal information once it's in digital form on their scanner it could be instantly deleted they could save it forever or worst case scenario they could sell your name and address to advertisers. Doubt that would be legal but if they wait a year or two how are you going to prove they are the ones who sold your info? When you start getting hardcore porn ofers addressed to you in the mail will your wife really care if your info was sold illegally or not?

Geffe71
04-13-15, 00:30
The ID scan is actually pissing me off at CL and I'm starting to think its not to keep underage people out as I was lead to believe. I go in there at least once a month (sometimes more) and show my I'd (force of habit) and my VIP card and the same bouncer (guy must have a grudge against me) scans my I'd and then double checks to see if its actually me. Mind you I'm in my late 20's and dress business casual every time and never cause a ruckus. Not sure if its done to keep the under 21's out or to document who is in the club in the event of a brawl (which happened last year while I was there, some drunk guy got handsy and argued with a bouncer and punches were thrown). I personally don't mind the I'd scan, it won't bite me in the ass. I have a problem when I am known by other bouncers and staff and still get treated like a punk walking in.

When my I'd was scanned a few years back at RI Dolls, I was told it was for my safety and the clubs (I assume in the event of an incident, altercation or otherwise (health)).

iamioman
04-13-15, 19:05
... I go in there at least once a month (sometimes more) and show my I'd
(force of habit) and my VIP card and the same bouncer (guy must have a grudge against me) scans
my I'd and then double checks to see if its actually me. Mind you I'm in my late 20's and dress business
casual every time and never cause a ruckus. ...
I have a problem when I am known by other bouncers and staff and still get treated like a punk walking in.
Known to staff other than bouncers doesn't mean anything, waitresses and bartenders don't work the door.

By 'known to bouncers' to you mean they greet you by name? Because you might feel like a regular and recognize the bouncer, but he probably scans hundreds of IDs in a month (or maybe 1000+) so if you only go once a month, dress normally and never do anything to draw attention to yourself he probably doesn't remember you. Unless you wear a monocle or have 2' blue mohawk or stand out in some way visually why WOULD he remember you?

Also if you look in your 20's you should expect your I'd to be checked cause some 19 year olds look 10 years older. If they are still carding you when you are 40 then you have a legitimate complaint.

BikeZappa
04-16-15, 10:01
Does anyone know the real story about a dancer getting hit by the bouncer at the new SC? My concern if the bouncer needs to hit a dancer for any reason then a customer is also at risk. There must be other options to handle a drunk or poorly acting dancer or nutty customer other than hitting.

TheGame05
04-16-15, 22:16
Does anyone know the real story about a dancer getting hit by the bouncer at the new SC? My concern if the bouncer needs to hit a dancer for any reason then a customer is also at risk. There must be other options to handle a drunk or poorly acting dancer or nutty customer other than hitting.Dancer was drunk, got kicked out, but her phone and purse were still inside. She went to go recover her property and the bouncer gave her a beating.

The bouncer should probably be indicted on charges for this. This is clearly not good for Wild Zebra. It's one thing if patrons start a fight, but when someone ends up in a hospital because of an employee that's bad and they might face lawsuit over it.

Personally, I made my trip to Wild Zebra and don't see any reason to go back. Better times to be had at Desire, Cadillac, Foxy Lady, and even Fantasies. No CRs at WZ, little privacy for lap dances, and not that great a talent pool.

Doctor Love
04-17-15, 10:01
This Wild Zebra, so far, from what I am reading here, surely seems to be a place to AVOID! No private fuck booths alone, by my lights, would be a reason enough not to go into that place for anything except takeout.

But licence scanning and the male staff assaulting dancers? Do you guys really trust these "bouncers" not to fuck YOU over after you give them your identification to scan into a database that you have absolutely NO control of, with your personal data immortalized for all time? After which, these very same "bouncers" that also assault women are now in posession of YOUR personal information? So now, LE potentially has a paper trail for you, also, after they inevitably get their warrent at the first sign of ANY trouble. And that paper trail is in the posession of management who are THUGS that hire other thugs to beat up women?!

I don't know about you guys, but I am voting with my feet! In all the years I've gone to Cheaters--over a decade--I have never heard of any of the male staff EVER physically attacking a dancer, have you? Catfights and drama with customers to be sure, that is par for the course. But NEVER a male staff member assaulting a girl! I would not patronize such an evil establishment even if they paid ME!

Dancer was drunk, got kicked out, but her phone and purse were still inside. She went to go recover her property and the bouncer gave her a beating.

The bouncer should probably be indicted on charges for this. This is clearly not good for Wild Zebra. It's one thing if patrons start a fight, but when someone ends up in a hospital because of an employee that's bad and they might face lawsuit over it.

Personally, I made my trip to Wild Zebra and don't see any reason to go back. Better times to be had at Desire, Cadillac, Foxy Lady, and even Fantasies. No CRs at WZ, little privacy for lap dances, and not that great a talent pool.

CadillaCock
04-17-15, 10:08
Dancer was drunk, got kicked out, but her phone and purse were still inside. She went to go recover her property and the bouncer gave her a beating.

Personally, I made my trip to Wild Zebra and don't see any reason to go back. Better times to be had at Desire, Cadillac, Foxy Lady, and even Fantasies. No CRs at WZ, little privacy for lap dances, and not that great a talent pool.I didn't here anything about that but I can tell you for a fact that one of the girls has already been thrown out of WZ for getting caught having sex with a customer. Yes it has already happened and the bouncers are watching for any extra action. So maybe this was the same girl but not sure. I do know she got fired. Regardless of that the other club down the road is still the place to be and CF and CL are starting to get back to normal but aren't there totally yet. Much better lately however as far as the real fun goes.

Diabetes
04-19-15, 21:15
Took another visit to wonderland. The prices aren't that bad. Some girls give topless for 30 but the official rate is 40 for topless. So about double most other places in the area but the place has been open a few weeks now and the girls are at least twice as hot as any other club in the area so it's worth it in my opinion. Classy place and staff treat you very well. It's also one of the few clubs in the area you can go and find 10 times as many girls as guys. Last night kind of early when I was there there were 3 guys and at least 10 or 15 dancers working. Some local girls but many imported from Miami and Russia. They seem to bring girls up to the area for shifts as short as a week or as long as a few months. Hopefully they will keep it up because no offense to RI but I don't think they can get girls of this quality around here. During my dance I asked the girl if some "extras" we're allowed and she said she didn't know since she was new there and she asked me if I had done it there before so of course I said yes and there we go, gates opened for me.

Joe Kickass
04-19-15, 21:18
Am I correct to assume that the champagne rooms over at the Caddy are back to what they were before shit went down?

I didn't here anything about that but I can tell you for a fact that one of the girls has already been thrown out of WZ for getting caught having sex with a customer. Yes it has already happened and the bouncers are watching for any extra action. So maybe this was the same girl but not sure. I do know she got fired. Regardless of that the other club down the road is still the place to be and CF and CL are starting to get back to normal but aren't there totally yet. Much better lately however as far as the real fun goes.

CadillaCock
04-20-15, 18:52
Am I correct to assume that the champagne rooms over at the Caddy are back to what they were before shit went down?Nothing is back to what it was before the Cheater's fiasco however as I said things are getting better. The curtain gets somewhat closed in the CL CR's and the windows have been removed from the CF CR doors which are closed. Bottom line is you can find and get extras but you got to be discreet and wary of eye spys if they don't know you well. Fun can be had but caution is the key.

iamioman
04-24-15, 00:17
Stopped by CF and met a dancer who sparkles when she's naked. She's a really pretty dominican tall spinner (or at least tall with heels). Friendly, nice personality and if you like young spinners she's damn near perfect. Met hjer during $10/ dance hour so figured I'd try a couple of dances. All I can say is holy shiite. Short of actually doing anything illegal in the public lap dance booths she is the ideal dream of a lap dance. About as much grinding and contact as is possible when one person is wearing clothes. Dance was totally legit but I've had actual sex where both parties were totally naked that was less intense than her lap dance.

NY Monger
04-24-15, 10:49
I was here one night this week, ok babes, friendly atmosphere, exactly what ya'll report.

What was different was a few women, who didn't work there, seemed like milfs night out. Got chatting with them, usual MILF comments about why guys go to SCs etc, they were together and tough to separate. Could have used some of you guys for help! But they were having fun and one told me they sometimes look to play with 'safe' white collar type guys when their hubbys are away. They wouldn't give numbers / emails but one asked for my email, which I gave. Haven't heard back.

Kinda get what they may be trying to do, but was surprised to see milfs at a SC. Are there MILF / cougar bars in RI, like in the commuter towns, like East Greenwich etc?

Thanks.

Savior Faire
04-24-15, 11:31
Are there any other clubs in RI or MA that have the same hot interaction at the stage that Club Fantasies has?

iamioman
04-24-15, 11:50
Are there any other clubs in RI or MA that have the same hot interaction at the stage that Club Fantasies has?Don't think any in MA (given their strict rules) exist. Don't know about Wonderland because I've never been there, but out of the rest of the RI clubs Fantasies has the most stage interaction I've seen.

Ralpherton
04-24-15, 13:25
Are there any other clubs in RI or MA that have the same hot interaction at the stage that Club Fantasies has?Not in MA, no. The most intimate spot is Zachary's Pub on the cape. There isn't a lot of roaming, but the beer is relatively cheap, you can shoot some pool and hang out, and you end up with $2 bills!

Postman
04-24-15, 16:28
Are there any other clubs in RI or MA that have the same hot interaction at the stage that Club Fantasies has?The nude Eldorado room at Cadillac can get some great interaction with the dancers. It's only open from about 9-930 PM til close on Friday & Saturday nights (maybe Thursday nights too, not sure about that).

Savior Faire
04-27-15, 10:09
Thanks for the responses. Not sure if I'll go to the Caddy at night. I've found that the day shift is best for finding the thin dancers who are my type. This has been true whether in the 90's in MA when there was a salad bar shield between dancers on stage and customers, in the early 2000's in RI when it was pretty much anything goes, or now. Of course, in the 90's in MA the dancers who weren't my type were still what many would call hot; they just had fake breasts or were overly muscled, which I don't like. Now in RI there are so many "dancers" who are fat or obese. The clubs will apparently let anyone work there.

Worgent6
04-30-15, 09:20
Are there any other clubs in RI or MA that have the same hot interaction at the stage that Club Fantasies has?Club Alex's in Stoughton the girls let you approach the stage and will rub their tits in your face, contact at the stage used to be far better 10 years ago there but for a MA club it's better than nothing.

Fantasies does have a nice amount of stage contact, but when you go make sure you don't do it on a weekday afternoon, was there both yesterday and Tuesday lunchtime and the place was dismal, only girls you wouldn't want to take a 10 buck dance from are there at opening time, later as I was leaving when I had to get back to work there was some decent looking talent arriving yesterday but by that time the discount price was over.

CadillaCock
04-30-15, 19:46
Does anyone know where Isis is?? I talked to Rafaella and she said Isis stopped drinking but has gained weight and last she heard from her was the King's Inn in Dartmouth MA but it has since been closed down. I would like to find her. I used to spend the night at her apt. In Quincy MA but I doubt she is still there?? No one could party and fuck and suck all night like Isis!! She was a virtual sex machine a wild and crazy nympho. I miss all the fun I had with her mostly because she was a crazy fun *****.

iamioman
04-30-15, 22:12
Fantasies does have a nice amount of stage contact, but when you go make sure you don't do it on a weekday afternoon, was there both yesterday and Tuesday lunchtime and the place was dismal, only girls you wouldn't want to take a 10 buck dance from are there at opening time, later as I was leaving when I had to get back to work there was some decent looking talent arriving yesterday but by that time the discount price was over.At least some of the evening shift dancers at Fantasies come in at 7 - I've run into some pretty hot dancers in the 7-8 $10 dance hour. Not a lot but usually 2 or 3 worth getting dances from.

GoSailor41
05-01-15, 08:24
Does anyone know where Isis is?? I talked to Rafaella and she said Isis stopped drinking but has gained weight and last she heard from her was the King's Inn in Dartmouth MA but it has since been closed down. I would like to find her. I used to spend the night at her apt. In Quincy MA but I doubt she is still there?? No one could party and fuck and suck all night like Isis!! She was a virtual sex machine a wild and crazy nympho. I miss all the fun I had with her mostly because she was a crazy fun *****.Man, CC, when you find out please tell me!! I used to be one of her regulars back when she was still at Caddy. Then, of course, I followed her to Cheaters. But haven't seen or heard from her since. I was always wildly attracted to her and you're right, she was fun fun fun! But her drinking was a problem, glad to hear she may have given up that ghost. Still have a lot of great memories of her. Every once in a while I look on BP hoping she'll turn up someday.

iamioman
05-03-15, 18:48
After falling to the bottom for qualiuty of dancer's looks over the past year, I'd say Fantasies is getting back on track.

They don't have any of the model-types that you see sometimes at Foxy / Cadillac / Desire, but I've done a handful of visits in the past month+ and everytime I go there's a few really hot dancers. I prefer natural over silicon so CF is becoming my default club lately, the stage contact is way better than any other club in RI and some of the dancers give really high contact lap dances. Yesterday's discovery was 'Lux', a young AA girl who said she worked at Wonderland for a few days before coming to Fantasies (said it was her 3rd day at CF and left Wonderland because there were no customers) she wasn; t much for small talk but was a near-perfect spinner, about 5' tall without her 8" heels. Would have liked to take her for a spin.

CadillaCock
05-03-15, 19:42
Due to lack of business Wonderland has lowered their prices to 100 with the girl included for a 15 minute CR. Guess they aren't doing too well with the high prices. Also a real hot 19 year old was dancing and even though she was of legal age her parents came down to the parking lot took the plates off her car and went ballistic and took her right out of the club. I believe that management did not want troubles so they just let her parents take her away and didn't interfere! In the mean time while things are not so good down the road Girard up the road has been hiring new girls steady. He fired 9 girls in the past month and hired 14 new girls. There is a girl that has been there for a few months and her name is Lua and I will tell you she is a 10 for sure in most anybody's book. She had them lined up for LD's Saturday night and even took a cute girl customer for an LD. Also Mila from the Foxy Lady is there now and a blonde called Heather from no other previous club. Many more but just didn't have time to get to them all. Also and I hope it isn't true but the word is CD's will be raising their CR from 30 for 15 minutes to 50 and the half hour from 60 to 100. I really hope it doesn't happen because if you have a real smokin hot girl that you want to spend a lot of time with the CR in Lust for 1 hour was 100 and a free bottle of Champagne included. That one hour deal in Club Lust was the best price and the best CR going anywhere, tv included, not that anyone watches it LOL!

Savior Faire
05-04-15, 13:02
Is an AA girl an alcoholic, or energetic, or black, or Asian?

Horny As Hell
05-04-15, 13:11
Black, AA= African American.

Is an AA girl an alcoholic, or energetic, or black, or Asian?

BostonYanker
05-04-15, 13:19
Been there a couple times with the master of all mongers. Chicks are either tryin to hustle drinks or completely disengaged. Met a couple good looking heads in there. Went in the private got beat for 50 by a cute little ***** calls herself Violet. Have not been back since. On the desire front was a frequent flyer for a couple years. Got Ripped off by the bar tender for the second time. Was told to not come back when I objected to being hi Jacked!! No problem shove it up your ass!

CadillaCock
05-04-15, 19:59
Been there a couple times with the master of all mongers. Chicks are either tryin to hustle drinks or completely disengaged. Met a couple good looking heads in there. Went in the private got beat for 50 by a cute little ***** calls herself Violet. Have not been back since. On the desire front was a frequent flyer for a couple years. Got Ripped off by the bar tender for the second time. Was told to not come back when I objected to being hi Jacked!! No problem shove it up your ass!Did you happen to get her name and how did she rip you off? I have been going there for years and I know just about every bar maid in the place and have never heard of or ever encountered anyone getting ripped off by the bar maids, however I am not saying it didn't happen to you but I sure would like to know who if it is true and you can pm me on the name if you don't want to go public here. There was a hot waitress in there that was ripping guys off on the silver card balance somehow but she got fired.

Savior Faire
05-05-15, 08:35
Monday is probably the quietest / deadest day at strip clubs, but I was halfway to Providence so decided to keep going and check out Wonderland. Some posters say it's where Balloons used to be. Balloons was in a smaller location further back, where there is a sign now saying "Studio". There used to be a gay club where Wonderland is. Monday afternoon was dead, maybe 6 dancers of no particular quality and 2 customers (me included). The bathroom is like a bathroom in your average house. One regular toilet and sink. Maybe because in the previous gay club stalls would = freaks going at it. But if Wonderland has crowds on weekends the single bathroom will be totally inadequate. While there I was thinking about the stageside interaction and 2-for-1 dances I was missing at Fantasies, so I left after 10 minutes. Went into Wild Zebra. No customers, 2 possibly attractive dancers talking to each other at the far end and back of bar, other dancers unappealing. You recognize the old Cheaters layout beneath the clean and shiny. Kind of nostalgic for the old wildness and raunch. Left after 5 minutes. Went to Fantasies. Also pretty dead, no dancers onstage from 6 to 8. That's right, a strip club didn't feature a single stripper for 2 full hours. Talk about not even trying.

I talked to Lux for awhile, she's a good conversationalist, then got 5 $10 dances. She said it was 6. I'm' pretty sure it was 5. No big deal unless others have the same experience and it turns out that overcounting is her s.o.p. I was leaving until I saw Marley arrive. Stayed for her hot stageside interaction (I was the only customer stageside, there were 2 other customers in the club). Her motto should be "Blue balls never felt so good!".

For those into statuesque blondes, the one I mentioned in a previous report was there when I got there around 5:30. She's not my type, as I said before, but she's tall and has fairly large breasts and has curves without being fat in any way. Since that is what a lot of guys like, and she's available for 2-for-1 dances, I don't know why there aren't more customers at Fantasies just for her.

BostonYanker
05-05-15, 12:47
Did you happen to get her name and how did she rip you off? I have been going there for years and I know just about every bar maid in the place and have never heard of or ever encountered anyone getting ripped off by the bar maids, however I am not saying it didn't happen to you but I sure would like to know who if it is true and you can pm me on the name if you don't want to go public here. There was a hot waitress in there that was ripping guys off on the silver card balance somehow but she got fired.Her name was Heidi. This was the second time she ripped us off. Last time we wrote it off to a good time and a good buzz. This time was so blatent. There was no mistake. Believe me I was caught by suprise. Even though we had suspected her last time. Their loss we dumped plenty in there.

Anon22
05-06-15, 03:18
Have gone to CD a couple times over the last few weeks mainly to see "p.

Very sexy spinner type. She changes hair color a decent amount, as of recently it's blonde. Lots of tattoos, very cute face, small up top but nice handful. Perky. Great ass and stomach. Gives a nice sensual LD in CR with DFK and BBBJCIM. All done for the standard CR price at CD $. 3.

Savior Faire
05-06-15, 09:59
Have gone to CD a couple times over the last few weeks mainly to see "p.

Very sexy spinner type. She changes hair color a decent amount, as of recently it's blonde. Lots of tattoos, very cute face, small up top but nice handful. Perky. Great ass and stomach. Gives a nice sensual LD in CR with DFK and BBBJCIM. All done for the standard CR price at CD $. 3.I don't like DFK a girlfriend after she's sucked my dick. Definitely don't want to DFK a stripper who's sucking all the time. Reminds me of 'Clerks' - 'Thirty-seven dicks? You've sucked 37 dicks? Every time I kiss you now I'm going to taste thirty-six other guys'.

MattR
05-06-15, 19:20
Jamaican girl with a huge firm ass. Said her name was Vanessa, but not sure. So anyway, sat on my lap in the lounge area and roamed everywhere while talking about how great she was and this and that. I decided you give her a go for a 30 lapdance (figured she earned it already anyway). Full nude great dance, but thought it was a little too good, and it seemed to go on forever, then I realized I'm probably getting scammed. So I asked her how long the dance is and she said we were on number 2. I immediately told her that I wasn't paying anything more than the 30 she quoted me and she just kept dancing like she didn't heat me. I literally had to push her off me to get her to stop. She then said she would only charge me half for the second dance I said "He'll no I ain't one of those suckers" your getting 40 and that's it because I was going to tip you 10 anyway. She kept insisting I give her 60. I handed her the 40 and told her if she had a problem with it she can have management come see me. Needless to say, she left me alone after that.

Beware, if it seems like you're getting way too much for your money, your probably falling into a trap.

iamioman
05-06-15, 21:54
...Some posters say it's where Balloons used to be. Balloons was in a smaller location further back, where there is a sign now saying "Studio". There used to be a gay club where Wonderland is. It IS the same location. It was Balloons then it was empty then it was the gay club, now it's wonderland.

... I was leaving until I saw Marley arrive. Stayed for her hot stageside interaction (I was the only customer stageside, there were 2 other customers in the club). Her motto should be "Blue balls never felt so good!". Yeah, Marley gives a great (tho frustrating) lapdance. Amazinglyu tight body.

Savior Faire
05-06-15, 22:53
It IS the same location. It was Balloons then it was empty then it was the gay club, now it's wonderland.
I don't think so. I recall walking past the entrance to the gay club to go down the narrow street to get to the Balloons entrance. And why would Balloons have its entrance be down a narrow street, hard to find with a small sign, if it had an entrance on the main road with space for a big sign?

Diabetes
05-07-15, 09:33
What clubs don't have a cover charge before 7 pm? Wasted money at foxy lady the other day. 10 to get in at 6 pm and they have one girl dancing and one girl on the floor with about 10-15 customers. That's one reason I've been preferring wonderland because there is guaranteed to be a lot of girls and most of them hot. Better to pay 10 extra dollars for a dance and know when you go in that there's going to be something for you than waste time and 10 dollars to get in fl and have to leave.

CadillaCock
05-07-15, 09:59
What clubs don't have a cover charge before 7 pm? Wasted money at foxy lady the other day. 10 to get in at 6 pm and they have one girl dancing and one girl on the floor with about 10-15 customers. That's one reason I've been preferring wonderland because there is guaranteed to be a lot of girls and most of them hot. Better to pay 10 extra dollars for a dance and know when you go in that there's going to be something for you than waste time and 10 dollars to get in fl and have to leave.CD's won't charge a cover up to 8 pm and if you are a Lust member you never pay a cover no matter what time it is day or night 7 days a week. CF is 6 pm no cover then they charge 10 dollars and I believe the CL is the same as CF.

Tom Ford
05-07-15, 19:22
What clubs don't have a cover charge before 7 pm? Wasted money at foxy lady the other day. 10 to get in at 6 pm and they have one girl dancing and one girl on the floor with about 10-15 customers. That's one reason I've been preferring wonderland because there is guaranteed to be a lot of girls and most of them hot. Better to pay 10 extra dollars for a dance and know when you go in that there's going to be something for you than waste time and 10 dollars to get in fl and have to leave.If you're in Providence a lot, get a FL card. $150 and you can get in free to FL, CL, and CF.

iamioman
05-08-15, 01:11
I don't think so. I recall walking past the entrance to the gay club to go down the narrow street to get to the Balloons entrance. And why would Balloons have its entrance be down a narrow street, hard to find with a small sign, if it had an entrance on the main road with space for a big sign?Maybe I am not remembering right about the exact location, but Balloons pre-dated the gay club and was closed before the gay club opened. Unless my mnemory is worse than I know. Coulda sworn there was a club right where the gay club and and now wonderland is locationed. Anyone remember what it might have been if it wasn't balloons?

Geffe71
05-08-15, 11:26
I think there were 2 businesses in that complex. One in the front with the front door, and then Balloons in the back with the entrance on the side on Bay street. I had a friend and a college classmate go there back in the day and they both went in down to the side door to get in (there was an awning with Balloons on it). I think the front business was some other club with music and dancing, I can't remember. I always thought it was empty.

CaribbeanGuy
05-09-15, 19:01
Has anyone been to club Temptations recently? I drove by last time and seen a sign with new hours and new management. I was curious to go.

HappyDave
05-10-15, 18:39
Dropped in. CF was closed for mom day, hit CL found the girls give almost no contract from the main stage. Left and went to main st for massage, report is on that page.

Moses1892
05-11-15, 15:04
At Foxy Sat night. Not too crowded early. Had three LDs. Lot of grinding and contact allowed. Private room was 160 for 15 min. Too rich for my blood, but talent at Foxy is top notch.

Tom Ford
05-11-15, 19:44
Word on the street is Caddy about to become a Score's franchise. This can't be good for us, the customers. Never been to one before, but it sounds like they are going to run a much tighter ship.

Geffe71
05-12-15, 18:49
Word on the street is Caddy about to become a Score's franchise. This can't be good for us, the customers. Never been to one before, but it sounds like they are going to run a much tighter ship.If its anything like the PT Showcase franchise, its going to suck ass. The only thing good about that place was that they hired hot massage girls that did a good job and it was $10 a song.

Here is my review of the place http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3559-Strip-Club-Reports&p=2197778&viewfull=1#post2197778.

I am actually going to CL tonight, you guys have any intel on anyone I should be on the look out for to get a dance or to avoid? Been away from that place for a couple months.

iamioman
05-16-15, 18:07
Saw Lux again this week at CF, she's still as hot a spinner as a spinner could be but with her 2 whole weeks of experience at CF she's now tryign to charge Cadillac level prices.

She's hot but not worth that much.

Says she works every day of the week except wednesdays.