PDA

View Full Version : Sheila (circa 2005-2015)

RushFan
06-17-23, 09:28
Good morning mongers
Getting back into the swing of things after taking a break from our hobby and see Gastonia has all but dried up. Sheesh. Boy, it once was the place to be for us mongers. Anyway, if anyone remembers Sheila she moved to Baltimore several years back and is a receptionist at a Porsche dealership up there! So, it's possible some of these gals move on to bigger and better things in life. She was never a hardcore druggy; just smoked a lot of grass and of course my pole on many occasions. Greatly enjoyed my dreams with her because it was always a BBBJCIM and swallowed every single drop!! Yesiree Bob. And only asked for 40; some were freebees if I gave her a ride but still gave her a tip. She was just a cool, nice down to earth Southern gal and would NEVER consider ripping off someone. I recommended her to many of why'all so hence my post today in case anyone ever wondered "whatever happened to that Sheila" Also trying to find a gal for an occasional BBBJCIM in the Gastonia/Lincolnton/Hickory area (moved to Newton 3 years ago) DM me if you can recommend a good one; I would greatly appreciate it. Be safe out there and hopefully y'all have fruitful mongering this weekend.