PDA

View Full Version : International Travel

BackInSea
06-11-23, 11:22
With COVID restrictions loosening all around the world, I figured I would make a thread for international travel.

I've done international pooning in Costa Rica, Tijuana, Seoul, Hong Kong, and Thailand. I've done a little in Tokyo, but a friend helped me out since Tokyo can be very not foreigner-friendly or at least to non-Japanese speakers.

I'm thinking of Philippines and / or Indonesia (particularly in Bali) next. It's pretty easy to get advice on Philippines, but does anyone have any recent experience in Indonesia? I'll probably end up spending most of my time in Bali (my friend's family owns a resort there), a few days in Jakarta, and do some island-hopping as well.

If you have any questions about CR, TJ, Seoul, HK, or Thailand, just ask here!

Maui Glory
06-11-23, 12:08
Thanks for setting up this thread.

I'm interested in Seoul. I might be going there either this summer / fall or next and would like to try things out.

I've heard of kiss bangs, and also an-ma (massage) places, but also that they're really cagey and secretive if you're a tourist. How do you find the good places?

Happy to take this covo to PM if you prefer.

With COVID restrictions loosening all around the world, I figured I would make a thread for international travel.

I've done international pooning in Costa Rica, Tijuana, Seoul, Hong Kong, and Thailand. I've done a little in Tokyo, but a friend helped me out since Tokyo can be very not foreigner-friendly or at least to non-Japanese speakers.

I'm thinking of Philippines and / or Indonesia (particularly in Bali) next. It's pretty easy to get advice on Philippines, but does anyone have any recent experience in Indonesia? I'll probably end up spending most of my time in Bali (my friend's family owns a resort there), a few days in Jakarta, and do some island-hopping as well.

If you have any questions about CR, TJ, Seoul, HK, or Thailand, just ask here!

MadVic
06-11-23, 13:33
Sister site, Internationalsexguide. Nl, is a valuable resource for pooning all over the world. I would suggest you spend a little time there reading.

I have always wanted to go to Seoul. Let us know how things go.

MadVic.

DrtyHarry
06-11-23, 14:44
Sister site, Internationalsexguide. Nl, is a valuable resource for pooning all over the world. I would suggest you spend a little time there reading.

I have always wanted to go to Seoul. Let us know how things go..+1 Exteremly keen on any good S Korean pooning intel. And yes, I can vouch for internationalsexguide. I have used it and found it to be helpful in my past travels.

BackInSea
06-11-23, 17:44
Yeah, I've always used ISG. Definitely helped me out when I was in CR. For Thailand I was referred over to another site that also has a great info for Philippines as well.

I'm just not a fan that the entire thread is for one area LOL. But as the saying goes, RTFF.

BimForFun
10-23-23, 20:23
Agreed that ISG is a great place, but there are local boards that give great info at least for Belgium, Netherlands and Germany. Germany is tougher because few of those speak / write reviews in English and many of the girls there don't speak much English. These are great for BE, NL and Western DE in NRW where tons of FKK clubs are. Google translate is your friend.

Prices there are almost too good to believe, but they are true. I fucked Sonja for 170 Euro / hr, 2 x BBBJ, DATY, DATO, CG, RCG, Mish, Doggy, BBFSCIP. She speaks great English, native German / Romanian. A little mechanical, but did the job for me. Found her reviews on nzcforum, easy setup, no hassles.

She was one of many on my recent Brussels trip, makes you want to save the money and spend it only on international trips, I got to get to Thailand.

Sonja, pics are her exactly: https://www.redlights.be/prive-ontvangst/dames/sonja-beschikbaar-voor-bare-dates-2.html.

Look for NZC (Neuken Zonder Condom) and PZC (Pijpen Zonder Comdom) ads on kinky. Nl and redlights. Nl.

https://www.nzcforum.be/

https://www.girlsreview.nl/

https://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/content.php

Some of these guys are hilarious, maybe it's the translation, but mongers worldwide are so much the same. You'd think I was reading the BB forum here in Seattle.