PDA

View Full Version : Sloppy seconds

Member #6449
06-07-23, 19:24
Any advice on providers willing to provide sloppy seconds.

Regokux
06-12-23, 11:06
Any advice on providers willing to provide sloppy seconds.In LA Korean agencies. Look for providers who are MFM.

JCarve
06-12-23, 14:40
Also curious about this a little more locally. Had someone who was down but scheduling and the scatterbrained ness made it too tough to get it together and then she moved to Florida.

Mertz G
06-12-23, 20:47
So you just want to fuck a chick that has another guy's load already in her? Both Hotwife Ashley and Naughty Nikki in New Hampshire will do this for sure if you ask.

Any advice on providers willing to provide sloppy seconds.

Member #6449
06-13-23, 08:20
So you just want to fuck a chick that has another guy's load already in her? Both Hotwife Ashley and Naughty Nikki in New Hampshire will do this for sure if you ask.Yea, pretty much.

DeepThroat70
06-13-23, 10:42
So you just want to fuck a chick that has another guy's load already in her? Both Hotwife Ashley and Naughty Nikki in New Hampshire will do this for sure if you ask.I've never planned one before but have had plenty of accidental creampies where you can taste them going down on these girls or see it when fucking them. Lots of them do back to back shots.

Tp1701
06-13-23, 15:20
I've never planned one before but have had plenty of accidental creampies where you can taste them going down on these girls or see it when fucking them. Lots of them do back to back shots.As much as I like daty, I am very picky with who I do it with. If she is a known bb girl I don't bother unless I can tell she does a shower beforehand, like Kris.

Member #6449
07-03-23, 07:46
As much as I like daty, I am very picky with who I do it with. If she is a known bb girl I don't bother unless I can tell she does a shower beforehand, like Kris.I prefer they don't shower before.

Newbie978
07-04-23, 06:35
Any advice on providers willing to provide sloppy seconds.I don't know anyone personally, but you should check out Fetlife. They have a lot of couples on there that are into that stuff and you don't have to pay!

Syedna
07-05-23, 09:30
I agree with you. I used to love seeing her & even left good reviews. He gets greedy but turns around and blames her.

I think more & more people are getting sick & tired of their bs.So apparently the hubby / pimp didn't like my comment & told me that I take too long. What's interesting about that is every time he would give me a 5 minute heads up, she was the one that would keep going or keep talking. I'm very respectful when it comes to people's time in the hobby.

Kuro4
07-14-23, 19:47
So apparently the hubby / pimp didn't like my comment & told me that I take too long. What's interesting about that is every time he would give me a 5 minute heads up, she was the one that would keep going or keep talking. I'm very respectful when it comes to people's time in the hobby.I'm like you when I get the heads up I try to wrap it up and be respectful of their time but Ashley makes it so hard to leave through conversation or getting another load out of you. She is one of my favorites to meet up with.

Member #6449
09-26-23, 20:19
Anyone down to team up?

HooDat1234
09-28-23, 11:52
Anyone down to team up?I'm down. You got anyone in mind?

Sammy1970
11-03-23, 07:24
Any advice on providers willing to provide sloppy seconds.I have a great lady in Attleboro that will do sloppy seconds. Message me if you're still looking.

Mattis1775
11-03-23, 11:26
I have a great lady in Attleboro that will do sloppy seconds. Message me if you're still looking.Be nice if you shared that information here.

JMan98
11-22-23, 10:34
Any sloppy second leads out there I can trade info with? Have a girl in RI that is down.