PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Desert Kid
01-17-06, 01:39
Wish I had some better news to report on the SW scene but it looks bleak. I bounced around NOLA all weekend. Drove up and down airline,walked around the Quarter in the late hours on Friday and Saturday and zero. I didn't see one provider. It wasn't to good before Katrina but now the city seems completly empty of SWs.

On a better note I did see open signs on 2 AMPs. Both VIP on canal and the one in the Quarter on Iberville, (I can't remember it's name) appear to be in business. I also heard that Visions is opening this month. I'm not the biggest strip club fan but when I do go to one,this is my favorite. It wasn't an all out clip joint like the ones around Quarter and I hope it returns with the same feel.

ChefDog
01-18-06, 14:29
Yeah, it's bleak. Saw a WSW out near the airport on Airline in October, nothing since.

I called the AMP farthest out on Chef and got an answer. Female in broken English said they were open, "sisty-dollah the hour." Someone take one for the team?

I did stop in at VIP several weeks ago and had a session with Kim (she said she was from Houston). Wasn't worth what I paid, and I don't remember what that was.

Slow days in the Big Easy.

Chef

DaYat
01-19-06, 01:07
Saw 1 walking down Airline today. Most of the hourly hotels are filled with gringo laborers, so you'd have to go to her place or in your car. No thanks.

She didn't look too bad, though.

Big Bro AJ
01-24-06, 06:42
ANy news from Scarlett and Ricks?

Volvotech
01-24-06, 09:25
For a straight week been getting lucky. not on airline anymore. Hit Jefferson hwy between Oshcner and central ave. Pay close attention from Dekbar to grocrey store (forgot name) on opposite side causeway. Nightly from (pmish to 10pmish been with 5 different ones in a week. Warning theire is a younger pretty hot shorter haired blond that gives great service but extreamly aggrovating, can tell shes a junky.(Never shuts up unless holes are filled), funny thing All 5 say to drop them off by theire homes right behind Piccadilly. I watched the last three head back there and swing a left at first street (One behind the seedy bar and run down auto shops) heading toward causeway. My take is they are all on something but I will admit all 5 was a class act especially jennifer. 23 brunette swears to be a visions dancer just swing till visions reopens. I have my doubts though. Good luck and I almost gaurantee success!

Aether LA
01-25-06, 16:21
For a straight week been getting lucky. not on airline anymore. Hit Jefferson hwy between Oshcner and central ave. Pay close attention from Dekbar to grocrey store (forgot name) on opposite side causeway. Nightly from (pmish to 10pmish been with 5 different ones in a week. Warning theire is a younger pretty hot shorter haired blond that gives great service but extreamly aggrovating, can tell shes a junky.(Never shuts up unless holes are filled), funny thing All 5 say to drop them off by theire homes right behind Piccadilly. I watched the last three head back there and swing a left at first street (One behind the seedy bar and run down auto shops) heading toward causeway. My take is they are all on something but I will admit all 5 was a class act especially jennifer. 23 brunette swears to be a visions dancer just swing till visions reopens. I have my doubts though. Good luck and I almost gaurantee success!Good news. How are the rates and services provided?

Indian Chief
01-25-06, 21:19
[QUOTE=Volvotech]For a straight week been getting lucky. not on airline anymore. Hit Jefferson hwy between Oshcner and central ave. Pay close attention from Dekbar to grocrey store (forgot name) on opposite side causeway. Nightly from (pmish to 10pmish been with 5 different ones in a week.

Went there last night, just before 10sh, found nothing. NADA. May me my luck!!!

Firestorm31
01-26-06, 00:16
ANy news from Scarlett and Ricks?FYI,

I don't know what's going on at Ricks, but they are open.

however, scarletts is under new managment namely Larry Flynt of Hustler club and has changed its name to Barely Legal.

Hustler also took over the Crazy Horse club and its now Deja Vu.

Joepro
02-05-06, 00:12
I stopped at the VIP on canal street and had a session with Lucy. Lucy said she was 32, but she looked a little bit older. She's from Costa Rica and came to N.O. by way of California. The session was o.k., well worth it. I left with a smile on my face.

Beemer225
02-05-06, 13:49
I was down in the Quarter last night and was approached by 2 very good looking BSW, price quoted was double the usual, I had to pass, just wasn't the right time.

Volvotech
02-07-06, 12:32
Cant see how you are missing out on Jefferson Hwy. Been getting service any night I want seems like. If you follow rules stated before it is almost fool proof.

Desert Kid
02-12-06, 03:38
After waiting 2 hours tonight to eat in a good restaurant(Not many open yet, Saturday Night, and Valentines Weekend, all made it even more crowded then it's been), I took a few passes up and down Airline. I didn't see anything but I only tried for about 1/2 hour. I forgot, at least till now, all about the track on Jefferson that Volvotech's been telling us about. I'll be sure to take a look next time I'm out. I did however stop by the newly reopened Visions. There had to be 100 guys inside and only about 6 dancers of which I didn't remember one. They seemed to be trying hard to recruit because they made a very loud anouncement that anyone that brought them a dancer from another strip club would get a $300 finders fee and a bar tab. They also said the dancer they brought in would get a $5000 bonus. I hope this works because the place wasn't 10% as much fun as it use to be.

Muff Scout
02-13-06, 12:10
Hey guys,

I may be heading down your way for a short business trip. Was wondering what impact, if any, the aftermath of Katrina has had on sw prices.

Are they down because demand has dropped off, or up because the supply of girls has decreased.

Just curious.

Thanks for your help.

Muff Scout

Indian Chief
02-14-06, 12:19
I think Volvotech is extremely lucky. I haven't seen single SW in 15 days of circling on that strech of Jeff highway and airline highway as well. Though, I picked up some one on Sunday nite, but was not SW. Had good time for few hours, on free, cost me only half a beer.

Formal J
02-16-06, 17:51
A little help she's out of Houma anyone know anything about her

Jonny Dreamer
02-18-06, 14:11
I'm going to be headed down to NOLA on the 27th for Mardi Gras and I was wondering is Bourbon Street always a party? This is my first time there also because of Mardi Gras is there alot of SW or college chicks?

Longshaft
02-22-06, 16:37
I'm going to be headed down to NOLA on the 27th for Mardi Gras and I was wondering is Bourbon Street always a party? This is my first time there also because of Mardi Gras is there alot of SW or college chicks?

drunk sorority sluts and New Orleans debutantes.

Muff Scout
02-26-06, 11:13
I was underwhelmed by the response from my brothers on this board.

Appreciate it.

Muff Scout

Indian Chief
02-26-06, 21:02
Spotted someone at corner of Coolidge and Jefferson Hwy by Ochner, trying make phone from pay phone.She was white, little thick, wearing short black skirt and and brownish calf high boots, she was dressed to SHOW. I approached and asked if she wanted to use my cell, but turned me down.

May be was not SW.

Happy mongering.

Aether LA
03-05-06, 12:00
I think Volvotech is extremely lucky. I haven't seen single SW in 15 days of circling on that strech of Jeff highway and airline highway as well. Though, I picked up some one on Sunday nite, but was not SW. Had good time for few hours, on free, cost me only half a beer.I made a few passes on this router last night ~ midnight. Nada . Well, Uncle Leo was at the gas station near Dot's.

I guess I need to go earlier.

Desert Kid
03-07-06, 02:06
I was underwhelmed by the response from my brothers on this board.

Appreciate it.

Muff Scout

Muff Scout, that sounds a little harsh. The Big Easy, for a city this size, was lacking in SW's before the storm. Since the storm I haven't seen one. Since you can read all of this years reports in all of about 5 minutes maybe none of us responded because there's so little to tell. I usually PM people with information for requests like yours but it would suck to PM someone to tell them they'd be better off trying another city. I wish I had better info.

Best Tx Monger
03-07-06, 14:00
I was in New Orleans last week for Mardi Gras, I did not see any sw activity whatsover !

Muff Scout
03-07-06, 15:57
Muff Scout, that sounds a little harsh.

Sorry if I came across as harsh, but any kind of response would have been appreciated.

I knew from reading the board that action was scarce. I was just wondering what impact the scarcity had on pricing. Are the girls taking advantage of the supply/demand imbalance and gouging, or are they so desparate for cash that they are taking less?

I travel a lot around the country and have always appreciated local mongers helping out a fellow monger on the road.

A member from Boston asked us for some help on an upcoming trip to Baltimore. I couldn't help him out, but as one of the unofficial leaders of the Baltimore board, I made sure the other guys did. Exchanging info is what this board is all about.

Again, I'm sorry if I came across as harsh, but I was just disappointed because of the lack of any response.

Hope action picks up for you guys.

Muff Scout

Desert Kid
03-08-06, 20:45
Sorry if I came across as harsh, but any kind of response would have been appreciated.

I knew from reading the board that action was scarce. I was just wondering what impact the scarcity had on pricing. Are the girls taking advantage of the supply/demand imbalance and gouging, or are they so desparate for cash that they are taking less?

I travel a lot around the country and have always appreciated local mongers helping out a fellow monger on the road.

A member from Boston asked us for some help on an upcoming trip to Baltimore. I couldn't help him out, but as one of the unofficial leaders of the Baltimore board, I made sure the other guys did. Exchanging info is what this board is all about.

Again, I'm sorry if I came across as harsh, but I was just disappointed because of the lack of any response.

Hope action picks up for you guys.

Muff Scout

It's cool fellow monger, maybe I fired back to quickly because you make some good points. A few times I've inquired about a new city on their board and haven't received one response. You're a Sr. member with almost 400 post so it's obvious that you've been sharing a lot of information for a long time. At least one of us should have have taken the time to send you some news even if it's bad. So here it comes, hopefully better late then never, and it's bad: There used to be some SW's that worked the Quarter and as it picks up I'm sure they'll be back. Unfortunately they were used to charging the tourist big money and the quality of the girls were poor. Most of the old strolls like the Chef Hwy and Tulane Ave have no businesses open and look like ghost towns. Pre -Katrina, if you were very persistent, you could sometimes find one for a reasonable rate, but now there is no life on the streets at all. Airline Hwy is busy but I haven't seen one SW in 6 months. There are some AMP's open. The girls aren't, IMHP, up to the same standards that you find up north or even in Houston (a great city for mongering). The one way out in the East, just past I510, is open. They ask for 1.4 but will always take 1.2 if you tell them thats what you paid last time.

PM me when you make your next trip and I'll get you the lastest news. It has no where to go but up.

Muff Scout
03-09-06, 11:18
Thanks for the info Rider.

If you are ever in Baltimore, let me know and I will set you up.

Muff Scout

Longshaft
03-09-06, 12:38
I feel the love in the room now.

I travel extensively throughout the Gulf Coast for work. What I am seeing in towns that were damaged by storms, or have an influx of refugees or workers, is that there are far fewer SWs out and about.

Though not scientifically proven, what appears to be happening is the SW are going to hotels with all these migrant workers, and just staying there 24-7. They get all the business they need without the risks of walking the streets, and probably getting some good drugs from the Mexicans just for giving up some ass. I know for a fact that this is the case in Mobile.

ChefDog
03-10-06, 22:22
There's apparently a new AMP opening in the 2500 block of Canal next to the Midas place. Neon sign says "OPEN" but there were some repair trucks in front this p.m. and a pile of rubble in front.

Anyone know anything?

Chefdog

Best Tx Monger
03-10-06, 22:33
There's apparently a new AMP opening in the 2500 block of Canal next to the Midas place. Neon sign says "OPEN" but there were some repair trucks in front this p.m. and a pile of rubble in front.

Anyone know anything?

Chefdog
Probably some out of towners trying to get their quick fix. Work is everywhere in N.O., many are citing themselves as being local and there not !

If it says open, it most likely is. There is nothing to lose and if someone is working there (labor wise), sue them for false advertisement..LOL

Bach70806
03-11-06, 03:49
OK - 1. Went to the Lily PAd on Chef past the 510. Asked for Mimi but she was out. Had a young? (hard to tell..body looked young, face a little hard) viet gal named Tina. As is my method, I don't ever ask the massage rate or discuss anything...I just hand over what I believe is the going rate...in this case $1.40. She moaned that is was $1.60. She didn't get the extra Jackson but she sure whined about it a lot.

Had to insist on a table shower..it was just ok. Action back in the room...quick hard massage (not bad but brief), no soft bits before the flip. Upon flipping, she stripped and I'd give the body about an 8. Above average man mades that sagged a little like real ones.

She was professional...good CBJ, cowgirl, mish. To her credit, I hadn't been able to score a blue devil and was lacking a little stiff resolve when we switched positions but she kept her hand on the boys and motivate johnson to his proper length. So - it was ok but not great. And she talked a lot but I couldn't understand but maybe 25% of what she said.

2. Sighting on Airline Hwy near Pellerin Milnor (between Williams and David). WSW, about a 6.5. Looked decent, gave the wave but by the time I circled back..she was gone. This on Friday about 3:00pm.

3. Sighting on Central near apartments close to Jeff Hwy. BSW about a 7 body, 5 face with blonde hair. Wore a tank top with no bra and her small tits had huge nipples. Would have been worth a Jackson to just play with them and fiddle about a bit. Same story - made the turn but was beat out. This at 4:30pm on Friday

Good Luck, and post.

DaYat
03-13-06, 05:05
I wish I had the luck that volvotech does. I have heard that there is still some action on da westbank, but that traffic is nasty.

I have seen nothing around volvos area, nothing on chef, and nothing on airline. What was bad is now impossible. Have seen a couple in da quarter but they were either nasty or expensive.

Kafka
03-13-06, 11:58
Anyone tried She-Shes on the Chef? As for SW, I have seen none, although I am not looking very hard.

Raindog11
03-13-06, 13:13
I have to agree about Volvo's strip. I've been several times, but haven't seen ANYTHING.

It would make sense for there to be action there, particularly behind the Picadilly. There's an old, fleabag motel back there that seems to be a big-time hangout for the brothers. Sort of like the old Rainbow Motel next to the projects off Orleans. I drove past it late one night and was repeatedly flagged down for c***k. Places like this are a magnet for SWs. LE was everywhere, though.

Is She-She's open again? I've had a blast in there before, with one cute, curvy girl giving me RCG on a couch practically in full view of everyone. A fine time. But that was a while ago, and they kept getting raided pre-K. Nevertheless, it would be great if they were back in business.

Pphool
03-13-06, 17:35
[QUOTE=Bach70806]OK - 1. Went to the Lily PAd on Chef past the 510. Asked for Mimi but she was out. Had a young? (hard to tell..body looked young, face a little hard) viet gal named Tina. As is my method, I don't ever ask the massage rate or discuss anything...I just hand over what I believe is the going rate...in this case $1.40. She moaned that is was $1.60. She didn't get the extra Jackson but she sure whined about it a lot.

I looked up Lily Pad and saw they have (had?) a location at 511 Toulouse St also. Does anyone know if it is still open? I will be visiting New Orleans in a couple of months & Toulouse St is a lot closer to where I am staying.

Thanks

DaYat
03-14-06, 05:16
Is She-She's open again? I've had a blast in there before, with one cute, curvy girl giving me RCG on a couch practically in full view of everyone. A fine time. But that was a while ago, and they kept getting raided pre-K. Nevertheless, it would be great if they were back in business.

I was there last week! I left kind of early, but the girls were starting to come in, and the ratio was much better than visions. No luck in getting outside hookups though. The massage parlor next door is open.

Kafka
03-14-06, 10:57
I have to agree about Volvo's strip. I've been several times, but haven't seen ANYTHING.

It would make sense for there to be action there, particularly behind the Picadilly. There's an old, fleabag motel back there that seems to be a big-time hangout for the brothers. Sort of like the old Rainbow Motel next to the projects off Orleans. I drove past it late one night and was repeatedly flagged down for c***k. Places like this are a magnet for SWs. LE was everywhere, though.

She She's is open, next time I head out East for Vietnamese food, I might drop by and see whats on the menu.

Raindog11
03-14-06, 14:03
I was there last week! I left kind of early, but the girls were starting to come in, and the ratio was much better than visions. No luck in getting outside hookups though. The massage parlor next door is open.Watch out for that spa next door. I used to go there often. Then one of the girls gave me crabs. Haven't been back since.

Raindog11
03-19-06, 19:43
Thought I'd copy this information I posted on another site.

Just a few quick notes on some Chef Menteur area strip clubs I visited Friday night:

Visions

Packed. Unlike previous reports, there seemed to be plenty of girls on the floor and on stage. Anywhere from 8 to 12 on stage at any given moment. But I can't speak to how many would be available on a slow week night.

I only recognized one or two dancers from the pre-K stable. One is that girl that looks exactly like Tony Soprano's daughter. Know which one I mean? She is some kind of sexy.

The crowd was boisterous but pretty cool. One guy walked in and created a bit of a stir. He looked like Deuce McCallister, but around 600 pounds. He kept waddling up to the dancers, and once he got within around five feet would throw a fat wad of dollar bills at them. Hard. Like 25 to 30 bucks each time, which would explode like leaves around the dancers. Always shocked the hell out of them. They didn't know whether to be pissed or giddy. Weren't giving the money back, though.

I saw him do this around four or five times, and I wan't even paying that much attention to him. He must have dropped well over $200, never touched or came close to a girl, then after 15 minutes waddled back out. It's good to be king.

Lots of out of town rough-necks in the crowd. And plenty of Latinos, which is to be expected. They also instituted a new dress code at the door barring anyone wearing a plain white T-shirt. Not sure what prompted this.

She-She's

I've been before when it was really crowded. But this was about four times as bad. That road before you get there that curves to the right off Chef and heads to the train tracks was completely bottlenecked. You couldn't even drive through, much less park there. The main parking lot was jammed, you couldn't drive in or out. People were doubleparking all up and down Chef.

I never made it into the club. But I'm guessing business is pretty good.

Club Onyx

One of my favorite strip clubs in NO. A real renegade joint that flouted the laws at every turn. Attractive, young women would hang out on the sidewalk by the door and offer BJs in the parking lot. Full nudity inside. A place where the only reason you weren't leaving there with a dancer to a motel was because you turned them all down.

Well, now it's a parking lot.

The search continues.

Indian Chief
03-21-06, 14:21
Looks like, there seems to be SW are showing up in this area. Was driving around on Jefferson Hwy between Causeway and Ochner. After month of strolling that streach of concrete, finally spotted a WSW, name is Joanne, kind of slim with small breast. Picked her up and drove to where I stay. Had fun for two our,for $50, all on menu except rear end. Little older, may be mid 40s, but great girl.

When I was droping her back on Jeffy and Causeway, spotted two more BSW, one was yong looking with white shirt and other was little older who had sunglasses on 10 at night. Both were walking around between labela motel and causeway.

Warning... according Joanne, two motels on Jeffy, between central and causeway, are being monitor by uncle leo. so do not go in there.

Have fun and Stay safe and on Guard.

Aether LA
03-30-06, 01:28
This is the new one on Canal Street in Mid City.

Stopped in tonight around 8:45 and saw Lee. She asked if I had been there before, and I went with the honest answer this time. She quickly told me it was $.6 for a table shower and massage, and that's all. I pressed for more info - offering a tip of course, and she hinted at the possibility.

The table shower was ok - not much attention paid to the naughty bits, but it was relaxing.

Off to the massage - baby oil, somewhat ok massage (she did show signs of being able to do a decent massage if she wanted). On the turn, she didn't rush to the boys, and allowed some roaming under her dress. Yes, she stayed clothed the entire time. But, from what I help, she's got a firm ass.

She finally got to Aether's little friend - hell, it was staring at her the whole time - and proceeded to give a very good HJ. She took direction well, and made it last a good 10 minutes.

Overall, not bad, and I got the feeling that repeat visits are appreciated.

Lee: Mid thirties by my guess.

Face/Body/Attitude/Service - 7/6/8/7 (the knock on her body is a paunch - not much, but noticeable).

There was one other girl on the couch (looked a little chinky, but hard to tell the way she was sitting), and the "mama" looked like the youngest of the group - tiny little thing at about 5' even.

Will I repeat - yeah. I'd like to see if the hostess also works.

Total Hit - $.6 for the door, and I left a $.4 tip for the hj and good attitude.

ChefDog
04-03-06, 18:32
Got very decent BBJCIM yesterday from "Samantha," chunky WSW. She was sitting at the bus stop at the BP station near the Texas Motel. Good attitude and down to earth approach. Dropped her downtown. One Jackson.

Chef

ChefDog
04-07-06, 15:20
There's a phone number on CL and BD for Asian massage. Called it and was told something was opening on Julia Street on Monday. This is in addition to the new place in the 2500 block of Canal.

When will prices drop to Houston levels?

Chef

DaYat
04-11-06, 02:44
Out crusing on Friday and Saturday, nothing in either place. I didn't go into the hotel parking lots, but after a complete hour driving up and down I gave up.

NightSeeker
04-11-06, 06:04
I drove around Jefferson, Airline and Tulane from 10:30 pm to 12 and found nothing on Sunday. Did it again on Monday and the same result. Hope you guys have better luck than I did.

Desert Kid
04-20-06, 01:24
After reading the last months reports I was happy to see some positive news. Bach 70806 hit the Lily Pad and had what sounds like a good time. He paid 1.4 but I would still try 1.2 and hope that they would, like they always have pre-k, take that offer. The last time I was in Visions there were only a few girls working but Rain Dog said the number of girls have jumped up. That's good to hear. I would have headed strait for one of those two spots but after finally getting some positive SW reports, I focused on that possibility. Kamster found 1 and spotted a few more on the stroll. Chefdog, a long time poster, found one that fits my taste and had a nice session, so off I went.

I cruised all the spots I knew for 3 hours. Chef Hwy, Airline, and even the Jefferson Hwy stroll that I've read about. I only spotted one. She fit the Texas Motel area and description of the one chefdog reported but the time I turned around she was long gone. I'm sure a lot of us are looking and when a SW shows up she's like a drop of water on the desert. I cruised a while longer but never saw her, or any other prospect again.

Because of the lack of available local talent I've been doing all of my mongering out of town of out of the country. That's been a lot of fun but there's nothing like grabbing something convenient and close to home. I was happy to read about some new life in our area but am really looking forward to things returning back to normal, or hopefully, coming back even stronger.

Indian Chief
04-21-06, 08:37
QUOTE=chefdog]There's a phone number on CL and BD for Asian massage. Called it and was told something was opening on Julia Street on Monday. This is in addition to the new place in the 2500 block of Canal.

Chef[/QUOTE]Visited this place last night. It's by convention center 300 block of Julia st. in appt, not store front. There was only one girl, named Bobbi, 90# spinner, very young, small breast. Standing shower, nice massage, wanted $$ extra for FS, settle for $.2 plus .6 house fee. Little pricy, but was worth it.

Firestorm31
04-22-06, 01:09
QUOTE=chefdog]There's a phone number on CL and BD for Asian massage. Called it and was told something was opening on Julia Street on Monday. This is in addition to the new place in the 2500 block of Canal.

ChefVisited this place last night. It's by convention center 300 block of Julia st. in appt, not store front. There was only one girl, named Bobbi, 90# spinner, very young, small breast. Standing shower, nice massage, wanted $$ extra for FS, settle for $.2 plus .6 house fee. Little pricy, but was worth it.[/QUOTE]Is this by appointment only?

ChefDog
05-01-06, 17:24
Yesterday, about 3 pm, I was on Canal and passed the VIP Spa. An NOPD officer was going inside and it looked like another NOPD was talking to someone pulled over in a red car.

Could not stop and watch so have nothing else to report.

Have been 2X to VIP and had so-so service once, poor service another time.

There are interesting reports about the new Sun Spa on Julia.

Chef

Indian Chief
05-02-06, 11:31
Is this by appointment only?

Nope, but you have to call before you go, since address is not advertised.
Service was good.

ChefDog
05-02-06, 17:08
Is this by appointment only?

Nope, but you have to call before you go, since address is not advertised.
Service was good.

Can you indicate price and range of services? Thanks.

Chef

Indian Chief
05-03-06, 18:50
[QUOTE=chefdog]Can you indicate price and range of services? Thanks.

Chef

It's usual korean massage place. This girl was 90# spinner, wanted 200 extra for everything. got to 60 door+120 extra for full. started with standing wash in bath tub, did good job. good massage, flip, then start asking more money.

But over all, good service, clean place.

Bach70806
05-10-06, 11:31
I found a 30'ish WSW on Central about 3:30PM near Jeff Hwy. Thin, appeared to be a druggy but I had to pick her up because her nipples were just protruding through her t-shirt so much.

She didn't have a place and I was in a hurry so even though I negotiated a BBBJ - CIM for .2 I told her she could have it just to pull herr shirt up and play with those tits. They were natural with the sag I prefer. I believe she would have been good since she continued to reach in and stroke mr. friendly as we drove. If she'd had a place or if I'd been prepared. I might have more to report.

She said she's always hanging out in that area but I've only spotted action in 1 of 5 cruises in the passt month.

Bach70806
05-16-06, 20:27
I was heading down Clearview just past Mounes yesterday around 1:00pm and was watching a truly stunning gal walking towards Mounes. Her dress was a tad too low cut and bit short to make her an office worker but at the same time, it wasn't SW garb either.

Anyway, she had an amazing set that I was admiring when an SUV was pulling past and I saw the little hand wave and I knew. I raced around the block but Mr. SUV had pulled over and she was climbing in. This was an easy 9...so, there's activity in the oddest places.

Raindog11
05-31-06, 10:44
I don't know if all of you are familiar with the other boards. So I decided to copy this post from a competing site:

Gentlemen,

I wanted to write a street scene update for the fellow members herein. I dont know if most of you know this but most of the girls on eros also walk the street each night they are in town. So if you notice a large amount of out of town girls on eros, likely you will find them not in their hotel rooms at night but walking on canal/bourbon looking for johns. These same girls not only try to hit guys online (via eros) for $$$ but also the guys on bourbon. I personally do not think streetwalkers even come close to earning $$$ but these are my observations and I am not making this up.

Now to the point, I like street action because you feel like you have some negotiating power (however small that actually may be). Also, you get to preview what the girl looks like before buying. Lastly, you might get a better deal than calling her off the internet. Despite the benefits, street scene comes with an increased risk as most of the veteran hobbyist will tell you.

Tonight, I was doing some recon on the street scene because of the heavy influx of out of town eros girls. Sure enough, I spotted Mandi and Chardonay, two girls whom I previously saw on eros and was now looking at them walking on canal/bourbon. Let me give you the description first as I know you will ask:

Mandi - every bit as attractive as on eros. She has long blonde hair and a great body. She was well dressed and looked delicious. However, I did not get a chance to move in as some other guy got to her first.

Chardonay - tall stunning blonde tan all over; very thin; long blonde hair as well. She wore jean shorts with white cowboy boots (YUMMY). She was walking the street with another girl trying to get duos. I watched Chardonay and her friend work the street. I then made my move. Chardonay and her friend wanted $$$ a piece. I played along to feel them out. Chardonay asked if I lived in New Orleans. I said yes. She then said, "We dont do locals" and grabbed her friend and ran off. I watched them head down bourbon hitting on guy after guy with no luck. As you can see from my nature viewing I have come to the conclusion that Chardonay is definitely NOT GFE. She is a "street walker" and will be in and out as quick as possible. All this for the awesome special of $$$ for her and $$$ for her friend. As I watched the two beauties walk away I said to myself "what a bargain!"

Gentlemen, let me make one thing clear. The street scene is good on Bourbon/canal. However, you have to know what you are doing to make sure that you do not get busted. Also, remember when you are calling these girls on eros from out of town, the ones that have no reviews or limited reviews are usually street walkers in cognito on eros. So dont get fooled that you will get your full hour or your GFE. Instead, you are likely to get 10 min or until you pop.

YOur friendly neighborhood watchdog,

LFG

Volvotech
05-31-06, 16:19
Not net savvy but there is more forums such as this out there?

blue]=========================================

Hi Volvotech,

Yes, this forum: www.internationalsexguide.info

Thanks,

Jackson[/blue]

Bach70806
05-31-06, 22:17
Here's a good review site guys.

http://www.****.net/default.php?

Indian Chief
06-06-06, 12:47
Spotted light skin BSW, nice looking but rough face, was walking around with booze in hand in tight short shorts at corner of Central/Houma and Airline. Thought of trying my luck on Jefferson, but was nothing there. Came back on Air/cenrtal and she was getting in the dark color pick up truck.

Then drove west on airline and spotted WSW name Cindi walking just west of escape lounge. She is skinny with very small top, may be 50 or so old, but nice looking. She is from Alabama, she said. Had fun for $.4 for full. She is in town for a week. Have digi, may be will try again.

Have fun and be safe.

ChefDog
06-08-06, 12:43
Then drove west on airline and spotted WSW name Cindi walking just west of escape lounge. She is skinny with very small top, may be 50 or so old, but nice looking. She is from Alabama, she said. Had fun for $.4 for full. She is in town for a week. Have digi, may be will try again.

$140 or two Jacksons?

Chef

Indian Chief
06-08-06, 19:07
$140 or two Jacksons?

ChefTwo Jackson. For $140, I can keep her for whole bite, but once the deed is done what's the need.

Desert Kid
06-24-06, 12:27
I went for a rider last weekend to see if things have picked up. My luck hasn't been good and it's hard to remember the last time I spotted a servicable SW let alone pick one up. This cruise wasn't any different. After 2 hours I gave up and decided to give the old reliable Lilly Pad a try. Looks like I wasn't the only one who thought of this. The parking lot looked like a used car lot. I guess with influx of construction workers, and the lack of other action, business is good. So much for my "I only brought 1.2 with me" line. With that much business it's probably not even worth trying and because of the big crowd, I passed.

The only good news is that instead of just going home I decided to stop by Visions. The last time I was there it was dismal with a hand full of girls and a club full of guys. This time it was just the opposite. Maybe because it was in the afternoon but they had to have 15 girls working and maybe 30 guys. The place is getting back to normal and is so much better then the super hard hustle clubs the you find in the Quarter.

ChefDog
06-24-06, 16:46
Lilly Pad is doing a lot of busines because of jenny and Mimi. They charge 150-160 for the works. Jenny gives an amazing table shower and body scrub and an exceptional massage. The rest of the menu is good for an AMP, but not world class in my experience. Lilly Pad is getting business because for the moment they have a team of girls who are hustling. Services at the other places, I hear, continue to be undistinguished.

Chef

ChefDog
06-24-06, 16:51
I'm sure many of you heard about the arrest of some NOPD for a bungled robbery of a downtown AMP. Here's a clip from the T-P on the 13th:

"Police did not identify the massage parlor or say how much money was taken. They said they are now reviewing a similar incident last year involving Burns that the department had determined was "unsubstantiated."

"At the time of his arrest, Shelling was serving a 45-day suspension for neglect of duty during Hurricane Katrina, NOPD spokeswoman Bambi Hall said Monday.

"Riley said cleaning up the department's long-tarnished name will take discipline and focus.

"For one, it's going to take staying out of the news."

Question #1: Can anyone identify the AMP? Bangkok?

Question#2: Why is the T-P being so circumspect about which AMP got held up? The T-P has run several stories and always is an "unnamed massage parlor." Why?

Chef

PS Am I the only one who thinks that "Bambi Hall" is an outstanding name for a NOPD "spokeswoman"?

SettleDown
07-05-06, 18:07
Hey fellows was in your town for Dillard graudation, saw lots of action, just didn't have the time to take part in any, If things were like this now I can only vision what it must have been like when things were good. I will be back, but next time when Im alone, and have the time of my life. MJ I see you left philly for a while and now are down in this location, we'll have to hook up one of these days and buy each other a couple of rounds, and I don't mean drinks, well fellows, have fun, watch your back, and be safe.

Bbwphan
07-05-06, 22:56
I will be in town this weekend with a vehicle so I am interested in checking it out a bit.

Thanks for your help fellas

Bach70806
07-07-06, 16:05
Melanie runs an ad in Gambit Weekly and she quotes a flat rate of $70. She's a young African American woman, about 5'4", 120# with 36C's. These are all natural C's which means they have a sag but are firm and really lovely. You go to her apartment near the French Quarter off Elysian Fields.

She gives you a full body massage. Not a long time on the back and when you flip she drops her top and starts giving lots of good hand attention to Mr. Friendly. She only does the HJ with plenty of breast worship. She takes her time but doesn't go any further. I didn't try to get her panties off but was thumbing her pussy really hard through the panties with no complaint.

Pphool
07-08-06, 14:06
[QUOTE=chefdog]I'm sure many of you heard about the arrest of some NOPD for a bungled robbery of a downtown AMP.

Question #1: Can anyone identify the AMP? Bangkok?

I was in the city a few weeks ago and kept trying the number on CL for the Julia or Canal St AMP but the call wouldn't go through. I was dissappointed until I stumbled upon the Bankok. I got a massage from Mimi, a cheery Korean (?) woman I'd guess to be in her 30s. The massage was done with baby powder (no TS) and was not nearly as thorough as the apartment AMP massages I am used to in the northeast. The finish was great and I think there was more on the menu than I had asked for. The price was only a little higher than my hometown for similar service.

When I left there was an NOPD cruiser idling outside the door with what looked like a wsw with her head inside the passenger window.

Indian Chief
07-10-06, 20:15
Sunday night 9-10:30 drove around on square of causeway/Jeffy/central/airline. Spotted 3 WSW on Jeffy, only 1 was likable with white tube top and jeans, kind of little older, turned around to get a second look but she was gone. Other two where not worth much. Was about to give up and started driving back and saw another nice looking WSW on airline close to central. Scooped her up. Had great time with her for almost for hour for tow Jackson. Have a plan to she her tonite, she has promised more time today. What a sweet lady, not usual SW, very clean, nicely dreassed. She was about 8 on SW scale, I minused 1 for being little chuncky.

SW are sure showing up on Jefferson Hwy.

BluffCity
07-16-06, 16:39
I want to know has anybody tried black female running ads on CL calling herself Envy.

Aether LA
07-16-06, 17:56
I want to know has anybody tried black female running ads on CL calling herself Envy.All I have heard is that she is very detached and rushes/watches the clock.

Indian Chief
07-22-06, 19:22
Found a WSW around Roosevelt and Airline, named Noscia. Seemd clean. She took a shower in my room. Had goodtime for $0.2, but complains a lot. Don't like this and that, but does not turns down.

God all of them... only way to shut them up is, shove some thing in their mouth.

Picking is there, but it's slim. I am still looking for Melissa from my previous report, but have not seen her out any where. Anyone else seen her.

Mrbadlands
07-23-06, 22:41
Found a WSW around Roosevelt and Airline, named Noscia. Seemd clean. She took a shower in my room. Had goodtime for $0.2, but complains a lot. Don't like this and that, but does not turns down.

Picking is there, but it's slim. I am still looking for Melissa from my previous report, but have not seen her out any where. Anyone else seen her.I seen Melissa today. Maybe PM me and we can discuss what I know about getting ahold of Melissa and what you know about getting ahold of Noscia.

Mrbadlands

doitalloncexx
07-24-06, 10:59
Went to the Quarter last weekend. I could have closed my eyes and threw a stick in any direction and hit a Ho. Black, white, mixed, tall, short. a few were a between an 8 and a They were everywhere. Not cheap though. They like to start out talking about Mr. Franklin and go from there. Helps if you have a room, and most won't get into a car. However, they are not usually cracked out, and even smell good.
All over bourbon and canal. N'awlins is coming back!

ChefDog
07-24-06, 21:24
I noted several Jeff Parish deputies around Jefferson and Shrewsbury-Causeway this afternoon. One tailed me for several blocks.

This item ran in the T-P on July 15: "Marcia D******, 45, LaPlace, was arrested Wednesday at Jefferson Highway and Shrewsbury Road in Jefferson and booked with prostitution."

Lots of crack and meth around. Take care.

Chef

PS Three WSW hanging around the bus stop at the Texas Motel.

DaYat
07-25-06, 02:29
Drove down chef highway, and it's coming back. Jacks is almost ready to go, and it looks 'luxury'. Several other notable no-tells are open.

Could not tell if any of our old friends were inhabiting the places.

JHS 42
07-28-06, 00:23
Just got into N.O. for a conference, and though my time is mostly pretty tight (during the day anyway, and I'm not sure how far I want to roam at night alone) I wouldn't mind sneaking out to hit an AMP somewhere along the line (lots of meetings tomorrow that I won't be missed in). Any suggestions for someplace with fairly reliable quality service as well as within an easy walk of the sheraton (500 canal st, I think)? I've been trying to get what I can from the discussion here, but many places are discussed that I wouldn't know where to find.

Memace22201
07-28-06, 11:07
I will be in NOLA in a few weeks and was wondering who is the best for the money? I can swap some for Memphis if needed. Thanks fot the help.

John Stagger
07-29-06, 01:48
Down here for work and finally hit a place that's worth my time. I've read scant info about this place in East NO but I wanted to try it. The girl I got wasn't all that - probably late 30's, early 40's - but besides the age in the face, she was a tiny 4'10, fairly bangin' body (little thick in the middle but whatever), and completely willing to please. The TS wasn't anything to write home about, but it seemed more like a way to communicate the basics of why I was there, and it all went fairly smoothly back in the room. For 1.6 I got everything: DATY, CBJ, FS, cowgirl, 69, and even a prostate massage as I popped. Then she cleaned me up, offered to do another massage, and snuggled for a bit before I decided to leave. To top it all off, she gave me a Coke and bottle of water for the road! Fucking service, man... Just nothing like anything back in NYC. I mean, our girls are way hotter, but at the end of the day, I don't think that's what I'm paying for.

Anyway, it should be fairly obvious which establishment this is - I mean, there are very few AMPs to choose from - but I like to think I can possibly protect legitimately on-the-level providers from the harassment of the LE. If you need more info, let me know.

Desert Kid
08-14-06, 00:17
After a very long drought I finally saw a doable SW this afternoon. I was riding around the Chef in NO East just about to go to the Lily Pad when I spotted a pretty red headed SW. I pulled into a gas station and she hopped in. We went through the usual disclaimers and settled on .25 for a BBBJ in the car. She did a nice job without rushing and let me finish in her mouth.

I didn't get her name but she's about 5' 2" and maybe 125lb. Early 20s and said she was from Houston. Unfortunately she didn't have a phone and also said she was trying to go back home in a couple of weeks. Like most of them she seemed a little wired but probable hadn't been strong out for to long. There weren't the signs of wear that a long habit inflicts.

Anyway it was fun to break the ice after a long time without luck.

Bach70806
08-22-06, 00:05
I tried another gal that advertises in Gambit. She bills herself as a "Playful Older Woman".

Well, she looks haggard and her massage consists of a pat on the back. Her big thing is a not too subtle prostate massage while she jacks you while wearing surgical clubs, with her horribly saggy tits flapping in the air.

That was a wasted $60 but at least I can now warn everyone else. For a great massage, great HJ from a sweet young thing with great tits, try Melanie. She also runs ads in Gambit.

Bigal100
08-23-06, 10:19
I've got to be in the Kenner/Airport area next week for work and was wondering if anyone can give me some recon on active strolls or in/out providers in the area. You can post here or message me. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Al

Sal Dali
09-08-06, 00:42
Moving to NO in January. After a few brief searches, I'm led to ask: Are the spas on Iberville a waste of time? I never see anything about them, so thought I'd ask.

SD

doitalloncexx
09-21-06, 16:03
where is this place in E. N.O. I'm coming from slidell.
thanks

Down here for work and finally hit a place that's worth my time. I've read scant info about this place in East NO but I wanted to try it. The girl I got wasn't all that - probably late 30's, early 40's - but besides the age in the face, she was a tiny 4'10, fairly bangin' body (little thick in the middle but whatever), and completely willing to please. The TS wasn't anything to write home about, but it seemed more like a way to communicate the basics of why I was there, and it all went fairly smoothly back in the room. For 1.6 I got everything: DATY, CBJ, FS, cowgirl, 69, and even a prostate massage as I popped. Then she cleaned me up, offered to do another massage, and snuggled for a bit before I decided to leave. To top it all off, she gave me a Coke and bottle of water for the road! Fucking service, man... Just nothing like anything back in NYC. I mean, our girls are way hotter, but at the end of the day, I don't think that's what I'm paying for.

Anyway, it should be fairly obvious which establishment this is - I mean, there are very few AMPs to choose from - but I like to think I can possibly protect legitimately on-the-level providers from the harassment of the LE. If you need more info, let me know.

Member #4186
09-22-06, 13:30
where is this place in E. N.O. I'm coming from slidell.
thanksThe AMPs were all on Chef Menteur near Read Blvd. back in the day. Don't know about things post-K. Take I-10 into town, then Read exit southbound, go 1 mile to Chef and look around. I think the AMPs will be inbound (toward town) from Read, IIRC.

Moving to NO in January. After a few brief searches, I'm led to ask: Are the spas on Iberville a waste of time? I never see anything about them, so thought I'd ask.The AMP on Iberville in the French Quarter is OK -- you gets what yer pays fer. Up Canal Street a bit (at the intersection of Treme Street) is, IME, a bit better, though neither is ideal. The Canal place flooded in K, but I can confirm that it was back in business last March.

Ravling Sam
09-24-06, 17:49
I was at a convenience store on Airline and Clearview across the street form Walgreen this afternoon around 2:00 PM. A girl came up and asked for a ride. She looked OK so I obliged. I gave her a ride and found out she neede some help with food. Her looks and body was about a 5 (IMHO). But her attitude was great. I had a pleasant time with her. I introduced her to Jackson and Hamilton before I dropped her off at her place.

If you are a senior member and intereseted in meeting her, you can PM me and we can trade.

James44
10-10-06, 10:27
I work graveyard shift, and im always trying to look for some action in the daytime anyone know where this can be found? Im on the westbank. I check out the 4th street route every so often but never see anything worth stopping for. Lily pad is getting expensive. :(

Generous Gent
10-11-06, 07:52
I work graveyard shift, and im always trying to look for some action in the daytime anyone know where this can be found? Im on the westbank. I check out the 4th street route every so often but never see anything worth stopping for. Lily pad is getting expensive. :(The area is dead; not like it used to be in the ol' days, or even pre-Katrina. If you read the newspaper however, you'll see we're supposed to be the sex city of the USA. All these shootings, illegals, drunk drivers, etc., and authorities still think a blowjob is far more serious. I cannot wait to get my affairs in order and leave this godforsaken armpit of the south.

PsyberZombie
10-11-06, 09:16
Hope you NOLA boys are getting in on some of This Action ('http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/frontpage/index.ssf?/base/news-6/1160289429322150.xml&coll=1') !!

James44
10-11-06, 09:41
I guess the quarter is the place to be eh?

Cka1234
10-15-06, 12:06
Before Hurricane Rita hit, I use to frequent the French Quater...Mainly the area around Bourbon Street. Many people say that there is not much to find there, but I have always had luck. Have not been since Rita, but would love to go check it out. There was a little bar on the corner of Iberville. It was across the street from The Ritz. Anyway, If you sat in that place long enough, you were normally approached by a provider within 30 minutes. Just have to have to be willing to play the waiting game. There was also two topless bars nearby which also offered extras for a price. You had to pay the bar a fee, plus the girls tip. Anyway, if you are into that, it is a sure way to get taken care of if you are really in need.

Bach70806
10-18-06, 15:33
I sighted a WSW around 4:30pm on Friday walking the old stretch on Airline near Causeway. She was definitely working and wore tight blue cut-off jeans and and a tight tank top. She was a little thick but looked solid. She was sporting some pretty big tits but I wasn't 100% on her face but she looked to have a few miles on her.

I spotted her too late to make a try but thought I'd pass it onto the group.

Desert Kid
10-22-06, 14:14
I've been seeing a few around the same area. The problem with spotting one at 4:30pm on a Friday is that traffic is so bad that it could take 20 minutes just to do a loop.

I final hit the Lily Pad. What used to cost me 1.2 now took 1.5. They asked for 1.6 and that was as low as I could get them. The provider was about a 6 in looks and maybe a 7 in service. Nothing spectacular but when the need built up I would probably go again.

You can still get a solid dance at Vissions. No full service but they'll grind you real good and let your hands roam.

I sighted a WSW around 4:30pm on Friday walking the old stretch on Airline near Causeway. She was definitely working and wore tight blue cut-off jeans and and a tight tank top. She was a little thick but looked solid. She was sporting some pretty big tits but I wasn't 100% on her face but she looked to have a few miles on her.

I spotted her too late to make a try but thought I'd pass it onto the group.

Bach70806
11-01-06, 11:15
Saw an iteresting ad on Craigs List. I e-mailed her and she sent me that attached picture. She does incall for $110. I haven't tried her but I'm thinking of doing one for the group to report back. If any of you do firt, fill the rest of us in.

The Craigs List ad is http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/228521007.html

James44
11-02-06, 15:18
I also sent this girl an e-mail to find out more info but have yet to get anything back from her yet. Did she leave you a number to contact her? Ive been wanting to try this one out for a while now. Let us know if you have a good time.

James44
11-03-06, 16:40
I've been checking around the 4th street strip and i could clearly see some WSW/BSWers in a group together but always with one B/m in the mix with them. Too scary for me to stop. also another spot on the westbank is bridge city. everyone now and then right on the corner of 6th right as you turn in from the traffic circle you can catch a WSW late 30's early 40's thin prob 5/5 YMMV. Just giving you guys some westside updates since most people post here from the eastbank.

Aether LA
11-11-06, 01:42
Made a trip tonight. Asian Spa is on Canal near Broad.

Paid .6 at the door, and was whisked away by "Kim". Late 20's / Early 30's, trim, Thai, great nipples!

Didn't talk about extras until well into the massage. Started off with a decent TS (she was teasing before that, since we had to wait for the TS was in use), then on to a very decent back massage - best I've had at an AMP!

She had me roll over, then asked what I wanted. I countered with "How much?" and she said (pantomimed, really) .6 for HR, 1.0 for BJ. I stopped her there and offered .4 for for HR, settled for .5.

And it was worth every penny. She has an incredible touch - it almost felt like a good oral session! Lots of eye contact, and she's got this great sultry porn-star look when she wants to.

Overall .... Looks 8, Attitude 9, Service 9.

I hinted about hooking up outside the spa, while rubbing her pussy I said I wanted to fuck this, then rubbed her asshole and said the same. She smiled and said No problem.

After I dressed, she came in to escort me out, rubbed my crotch and said "Next time I fuck this".

Best. AMP. Experience. Ever.

John Stagger
11-13-06, 21:49
1) If you want it, it's there.

2) $160 for FS.

3) Take your wallet with you to the table shower. Sneaky little fingers relieved me of $20.

4) There are some *hot* girls there. F'ing hot. But, of course, I got Coco, the 40-yr-old Chinese girl. She's too talkative. The key is to wait for the right girl.

5) What's up with New Orleans and the free soda during every visit? Love that.

6) Overall, I guess it's worth it, but I consider stealing a real breach of trust. I'd only go back for the other girls I saw in the back.

Aether LA
11-15-06, 00:18
1) If you want it, it's there.

2) $160 for FS.

3) Take your wallet with you to the table shower. Sneaky little fingers relieved me of $20.

4) There are some *hot* girls there. F'ing hot. But, of course, I got Coco, the 40-yr-old Chinese girl. She's too talkative. The key is to wait for the right girl.

5) What's up with New Orleans and the free soda during every visit? Love that.

6) Overall, I guess it's worth it, but I consider stealing a real breach of trust. I'd only go back for the other girls I saw in the back.One thing I like about Asian Spa (I should have mentioned this) is that the robes have pockets, and the hooks are off to the side where you can see them.

Member #4186
11-22-06, 14:01
Was glad to enjoy Asian Spa myself recently. It's right next door to Betsy's on Canal, between that and the Midas. In my experience, they're open late-late, and when I was there after midnight between two weekdays, there was mama-san dozing on the couch, and two available workers. One looked Korean; the other, who appears Philippina, took me back. Door fee is $60. Then she provided true table shower in a tiled room (average or below in skill and application), then back to the massage room for backrub (again, average or below) and, on the flip, discussion of further options. She wanted $.4 for FS but we bargooned and I got out of there for total $.5. As reported, she offered a soda (and candy!) upon my departure. The service was unrushed, definitely "interpersonal" feeling, and I would indeed return.

Recommended to all! Let's keep this fine establishment in business for the near and far future! I'd say, the level of amenities / services is better than what I've gotten at the other spa closer to the River on Canal, or at the one in FQ on (?) Iberville. This is much more a "for real" Asian spa with the table shower and SOME degree of care in the massge, not just some room where asian-looking girls "do" you. And of course the soda is nice! :)

Ilovenola
11-28-06, 18:58
I was wondering if some of you could give a quick run down on some of the better strip clubs in New Orleans. I haven't been there in quite a while and I'm sure things have changed since Rita. I'm gonna be in town next weekend and I'm gonna be down in the quarter. Am I gonna be happy with the selection down there or am I gonna have to head up to the Chef Mentuer area?

Thanks in advance

Ilovenola
11-28-06, 19:55
I was hoping some of you guys could give a run down of the strip clubs down in New Orleans as I'm gonna be going down there next weekend. I tried posting this earlier and either I did something wrong or this kind of request isn't allowed. Anyway, it's been a while and then there's been Rita so things I'm sure are different from the last time I was there. I'm gonna be down by the FQ so will I be okay with the selection down there or will I be better served to go to the Chef Mentuer area. thanks in advance.

Gooch
12-03-06, 18:21
I will be in NOLA this coming weekend, staying near Harrah's. I will probably have a chance to "visit the casino without the wife" if you know what I mean. Any good MP's nearby? Asian or not, doesn't matter. I read on here about Asian Spa, but prefer something closer if possible. Could take a cab the three miles or so if there's nothing else. First time in NOLA, don't want to get lost. Thanks in advance.

Willing to exchange info on Chicago if anyone's interested.

Gooch

Member #4186
12-04-06, 17:14
I will be in NOLA this coming weekend, staying near Harrah's. I will probably have a chance to "visit the casino without the wife" if you know what I mean. Any good MP's nearby? Asian or not, doesn't matter. I read on here about Asian Spa, but prefer something closer if possible. Could take a cab the three miles or so if there's nothing else. First time in NOLA, don't want to get lost. Thanks in advance.

GoochThe Asian spa at Canal and Treme, within the I-10 loop and walking distance from the French Quarter; the Asian spa on Iberville, inside the French Quarter; and the Asian Spa farther out on Canal, named Asian Spa (yes, an Asian spa that's named "Asian Spa," go figger!) are the three I'm familiar with. They all offer reliable solution to the perennial problem. But, in my experience, the Asian spa that is named Asian Spa is the only one that has true Asian spa type of service, in that there is a table shower, a decent massage, all that stuff.

I was hoping some of you guys could give a run down of the strip clubs down in New Orleans as I'm gonna be going down there next weekend. I tried posting this earlier and either I did something wrong or this kind of request isn't allowed. Anyway, it's been a while and then there's been Rita so things I'm sure are different from the last time I was there. I'm gonna be down by the FQ so will I be okay with the selection down there or will I be better served to go to the Chef Mentuer area. thanks in advance.There are two types of strip clubs in NOLa. There are the clubs that are in the category called "in the French Quarter," and then in the other category, there is Vision's.

In the Quarter, there are two sub-categories. There is the Bourbon Street club, which is high-end and designed for tourists. The prices are high and the mileage quite low, relative to national averages; but you will be pleased by the amenities and, in some ways, it can be said that you "get what you pay for" because you are not generally mislead and you don't have to cope with rip-offs. In the obviously low-class dives that are off of Bourbon Street, along Iberville near the intersection of Chartres, you are on your own recognizance. You have been warned.

Then, at Vision's, which is NOLa's best strip-clubbing opportunity, you will find decent women and decent contact, up to national average, though not really above. Vision's is ALL that there is in that region. Some of the other East NO clubs were flooded in the hurricanes and have not come back.

If you're familiar with clubs in Tampa or Houston or even Vegas and LA, then you'll be disappointed with all of NOLa's strip club offerings.

Aether LA
12-04-06, 18:16

GoochThere are two others close by.

1 - Bankok Spa on Iberville. Basically, it is behind the Marriot. They were busted this year, and I know very little baout it post-Katrina.

2 - VIP Spa on Canal Street. Starting at the Marriot, walk away from Harrah's/the river and it's 8 or so blocks up the street.

As always in the city, and especially in New Orleans, watch yourself. For the most part (this has always worked for me here) as long as you don't try to look/act like the biggest badass in town, the biggest badass in town will not come looking for you.

Let us know where you go and how it works out.

Member #4186
12-10-06, 16:40
I've discovered a total of six Asian Massage Parlor type places in New Orleans. (Graded ABCDF or Not Applicable, below.) They are located at:

-- CBD. I think on Carondelet or on St. Charles, or perhaps farther away from the River, just a half-block from Canal in the direction away from the French Quarter. It has a sign halfway up the building indicating, "Oriental Spa." Never been there. Grade: NA.

-- FQ. On Iberville, in the French Quarter at, roughly, Chartres or Royal. Old standard, I've received perfunctory service of all degrees for the standard rate (both before and after Katrina). Grade: C.

-- Treme. On Canal at Treme Street, roughly a block toward the River from the I-10 overpass. One of my two favorites. All degrees of service for the standard rates (pre- and post-K) with generally very attractive women, including (sometimes) some busty Caucasians. Grade: B.

*-- Mid-City. On Canal next door to Betsy's at (I think?) Broad. Or is it Galvez, or St. Claude, or ... ? Best service in NOLa that I've experienced, with full "real" table shower and massage, then standard service for standard rates (post-K). Grade: A+.

-- Out East A. Next door to She-She's strip club on Chef Menteur Highway. A frightening place to go, if there's a crowd at the strip club, since the parking lot will be full. Never attended. Grade: NA.

-- Out East B. A brand-new place on Chef, a little closer to town than She-She's. This is called (if I remember correctly) Tokyo Spa or Japanese Spa, and is basically in a new building with a new fence around an enclosed parking lot, and with bright new neon sign (geez, be a LITTLE discreet please!). It's on the Lake-ward side of the street and it's about 1/2 mile from where She-She's and the other AMP are, between there and Downman. Brand new, never attended. Am thinking of going tonight, if they're open; or maybe some other AMP in town. Sundays are a good time to determine whether they make the grade or not. Grade: NA.

I had never seen "Out East B" before, looks like they've spruced the location up after the storm. There used to be a different AMP in roughly the same area on the other side of Chef (same side as She-She's) but that seems to be flooded out.

John Stagger
12-11-06, 18:53
Bangkok Spa
VIP Spa (aka Sun Spa)
Green Door
Asian Health Club
Lily Pad
Hong Kong Spa
Tokyo Modeling

All FS. All 60 at the door, plus a Franklin. A couple you can negotiate downward (i.e. Hong Kong and Green Door) but that's just because their girls are overweight and kind of ugly in the face. Lily has the nicest set-up (the leopard room is sweet), Asian Health Club and Tokyo Modeling has some of the best girls. Bangkok has gotten busted too many times, and you can't get a shower w/girls. VIP is run by non-Asians and seems like a trafficking joint.

If you want addresses, just google. They're all above-ground at this point. If there are any I've missed, please let me know. I've really looked everywhere.

Member #4186
12-20-06, 13:15
I've really enjoyed myself recently at Tokyo Modeling (Chef Menteur) and at Asian Spa (Canal at Dorgenois, near Broad). Each has the full menu. I got out of one for door-fee at $.6 and then tip at $.4, another for $.2 less.

A recent visit to one reveals the following:

These two establishments are fairly new. They are run by the same outfit. This accounts for the fact that they have various differences from the other, more seedy, joints in town. For example, these better two will offer a coke, have better amenities, give a legitimate table-shower, usually give a pretty good massage (depending on the girl), and definitely have a nicer selection of more attractive ladies.

My story. I went by one weeknight recently and was thinking to myself, "OK, I'm just going to double-check that they're open late, and I'll let them know that I'm going to go to an ATM, and then I'll head off to a strip club to get myself all horned up, and then I'll return." Well, I got one look at an available girl, had the briefest of conversations with her, was DELIGHTED with her sense of humor and her appearance of ENJOYMENT at being here, and SCHWING I was in like Flynn man! I thought I was just going for a look-see but there was no resisting, and it was BOTH little-head and big-head thinking.

In fact, I'd say that this particular encounter was one of the best I've ever had at an AMP type place. The girl was "into" me (yes yes, a fantasy, but she was great at it anyway) and there was a whole attitude of "isn't this FUN?!" going on, along with (of course) high-quality total service, from shower to massage and then to the wonderful little etc. Like having a real-world hot little Asian girlfriend who had given you a card for your birthday that said, "Today I will pamper you however you want because I love you and want you to be happy." The girlfriend-experience was definitely there, too, in things like ancillary acts of service that you usually don't get at lower-standard places.

What could be better than having a real-world hot little Asian girlfriend to pamper you? Oh yeah, THIS could be. It was better because I don't have to do the same back to her when it's her birthday next year. ("You don't pay 'em to do you; you pay 'em to go away afterwards.")

Other comments. One person here or there or somewhere else has suggested that the whole outfit -- both of these new spas -- is run from Atlanta, or has Atlanta connections, or this person is from Atlanta, or something similar to this general "AtaRanta" thing. (Heh. Foreign languages ...) I thought this person was just spinning a yarn ("Ret's see, what other big AmeLican city have I ever heard of ... Houstong is in West; RosancheRes is in CaRifRownia; NooLork is in East; but AtaRanta is in South! I say AtaRanta!") but then I noted a Cobb County, GA, license plate in a parking lot. Interesting connection, nothing much to it.

Anyway. Go. You owe it to yourself. I won't name any names because I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but I can't imagine that you'd go wrong at either of these places. Let the little head do the thinking and you shouldn't be disappointed. These are now my regular places, and I won't be bothering with the seedier options in New Orleans for a while.

Member #4186
12-26-06, 16:23
Recently I googled the following query (including the quotation marks -- they indicate to the search engine that it's multi-word exact phrasing):

"chef menteur" "tokyo modeling"

I retrieved a coupla interesting hits. One is the LLC listing about the corporation itself, filed in June or July (IIRC) 2006. Another is a neighborhood association in Spring Lake (which I presume is some sub-portion of East New Orleans) with their monthly minutes posted on the web. Mostly it's about rebuilding efforts, and Neighborhood Watch, and don't hit the kids on Hallowe'en, but they also mention that "an eye is being kept on ..." businesses that we might be interested in, Tokyo Modeling included. Ya'll might want to look at it. They also have photo slideshows of hotdog roasts, if you're interested ... :P

Sal Dali
01-04-07, 19:46
I am not a person who dreams very often, so when I do, it's memorable (for me). This early January dream took place in an 'asian' spa and with a mid to late 30's attendant. I had read about these places & in the dream somehow knew that a certain number of dead president pictures would cause the attendant to be much more "attentive. " As lucky dreams would have it, I possessed the number of pictures required, gave her 3 to begin with & laid 5 down on the nightstand in a conspicuous place. Before I knew it, all of the pics were gone, I was in a kimono-like robe, and was shortly thereafter being lathered up on a warm and wet table. After a very careful and relaxing washing, rinsing, and toweling, I found myself in a red-hued, dimly-lit room.

Parts of the dream seem a bit strange in my recollection, but while having the dream, the oddity never really struck me. For instance, the attendant had no trouble speaking English, but used a translator anytime the conversation became more personal. Her use of her native tongue was careful and articulate, as though the language was a bit of an art-form.

Still using the translator, she went on to act out cowgirl fantasies. She seemed so intensely interested in these that it didn't seem to matter whether she acted these out while facing or away from me. Oddly, it didn't seem to matter much to me either, as the stories were exciting. Finally, she told a particularly expressive story which was so engrossing that we were both exhausted when she finished. And, wouldn't you know . . .

I woke up. Dammit! I hate it when that happens. It's so much more fun when the dream runs on and on. (Or I can make it repeat at least once more.) But, this was a pretty good dream. So good that I could recall it when I woke up.

Must've been the Ambien. :)

SD

Likes Hot Blond
01-05-07, 01:20
Went by Asian Spa on Canal today... Closed. Went by around lunch and then around 4:30. No one to be seen and all the lights were off. No answer on the phone.. and no voice mail pick up.
Very disappointed.

Gooch
01-06-07, 16:01
Thanks for all your input. Unfortunately, I was unable to shake the S/O off for long enough to take a stroll down Canal. Didn't see anything in the quarter at all. Could it have been because it was Sunday? I noticed not much going on on Sunday all over town. I really enjoyed Mulate's, it's awesome. And I must say, your city is home to some of the sexiest women I've ever seen or met. Will definately be back to NOLA solo in the future.

Gooch

Member #4186
01-07-07, 16:01
Gooch: New Orleans is "home" to attractive women? I think you mean, you saw some attractive college-aged young female tourists. Or maybe you like obese lower-class black females with giant boobs sagging out of their man-T's? Right now, what is "home" or not in this city is ANYONE's guess.

Gooch
01-13-07, 08:04
Book Guy,
I'll agree that there are some real slobs "hanging" around. But I actually met a good number of very sexy ladies on the cruise I was on. Come to think of it, though, they all said they were from Louisiana, not necessarily New Orleans.

Sal Dali
01-15-07, 19:46
Spoke with someone who should know and, apparently, Tokyo and Asian have changed owners. It has done nothing to the service, though. I have it on excellent authority that the services are as they were. There was one or two days in the recent past where the power was disconnected. It's now back on & business as usual.

SD

Desert Kid
01-16-07, 17:30
Went by Asian Spa on Canal today... Closed. Went by around lunch and then around 4:30. No one to be seen and all the lights were off. No answer on the phone.. and no voice mail pick up.
Very disappointed.

That might have been the night I went and the lights were out. Being rather thick headed I rang the bell anyway and a girl answered the door holding a lit candle. Since their power was off there would be no TS so I let her know I'd try again in a few days. When I did go back it was .6 for a nice TS and a massage. I couldn't get the HJ down to under .5 but went ahead with it. The girl did a great job. She took her time and made sure I could do plenty of roaming. She even added a little Russian and was genuinely nice. Like always I forget her name by the time I hit the car but she was mid 30's, 5 face, 7 body, and a 9 service. She told me that they had 4 girls working there, in case I liked a variety,(Man she really does know me) but I never got the coke or water that some of you talked about:).

On Stroll
01-18-07, 02:35
I am thinking about coming down for Mardi Gras should I?

Member #4186
01-20-07, 20:27
I've had some recent experiences at Tokyo Modeling on Chef Menteur that are rather similar, indicating a sort of "house standard." It added up to $.8 for FS, each time (which is more than I'd like to pay, but by observing all the girls' bargaining tactics I'm going to guess that this is the rate required by Mama-san), and each was preceded by excellent table-shower and back massage. The girls take all the initiative, just like it ought to be, very nice, very much a "service oriented" place where you end up feeling pampered. Clean, well-appointed, free coke afterwards. I can recommend Sarah and Sharon, among others. If ownership has changed, then perhaps neither girl is still there, but any replacement would (I'd guess) be worth the same price of admission. I'm a little disappointed at the price, and will push to lower it one Jackson next time.

My recent experiences at the place on Canal Street next to Betsy's (is that Asian Spa? can't remember which name goes with which one) indicate a similar level of service and price. But that location, it seems, has less attractive girls than the location out on Chef.

I recommend you go East, young man, to New Orleans East. Have a binder at Visions, check out their hotties and super-hotties, get a lapper, get all horned up, have a drink, grope a girl, get thrown out and pissed off, and then work off all that pent up testosterone at Tokyo. An ideal night out.

Oh, yeah, and...

Who Dat?

Member #4186
01-23-07, 01:12
Well, so much for Who Dat. But it was a fun ride while it lasted.

And I'm not even a football fan.

Wanderlist
01-23-07, 23:50
Down visiting my favorite city the week after New Year's. Place looking up a lot since last year, though still sad. Saints being still in the hunt sort of balanced the murder spree with some civic optimism. Had a nice time at Asian Spa on Sunday morning, following a nice breakfast at Betsy's. Girls and management all Thai. Session with Kim, cute and agreeable, kept humming a sweet little tune all through the massage, till it was time to get down to business. Contributed a total of $$ to the local economy.

Sal Dali
01-24-07, 03:10
I'm familiar with the tune Kim sings. However, the trick is to put. 6 on the table and $ on the nightstand. Save the. 4 and go eat at Betsy's again another day. You'll be doing your part to stem the tide of inflation & the fed is certainly concerned about that. :)

SD

Contributed a total of $$ to the local economy.

Wanderlist
01-25-07, 01:12
I'm familiar with the tune Kim sings. However, the trick is to put. 6 on the table and $ on the nightstand. Save the. 4 and go eat at Betsy's again another day. You'll be doing your part to stem the tide of inflation & the fed is certainly concerned about that. :)

SDThanks for the additional tip :)

Trapper1
01-30-07, 03:11
First, to all the people that post: Thank You! You have helped me have a wonderful time in New Orleans.

This is my first post. After so many years of lurking and reaping such major benefits from the site I figured I best start giving back.

Bangkok Spa

Went to their last week (It's on Iberville behind the Marriott in the French Quarter). Rang the bell and waited a bit. Then someone said, "Hello,,". I started looking at the door a bit closer but saw nobody. "Behind you", she said. I turn around and there was a door I didn't notice on the side.

A very nice looking (7) asian girl opened the door. Her name was Salena. (. 6 at the door) Very nice personality. No table shower or soda. OK back rub. I had to ask about the price for "extras". I get the feeling that they won't bring it up unless you ask something first. She asked for 1. 6 for a cbj. That's all I ever want as my S/O won't do that. Like a complete idiot, I payed it. I've been reading this board for years and I should have known better than to pay that much. I should have haggled. She asked for the money upfront. I asked her to go a bit slow at first as that's what I need to get going. She did OK but then sped things up as soon as I rose to the occassion. She didn't say anything to rush me but her talents certainly made it clear that she wanted a happy ending as fast as she could get it.

Because I had already paid her too much, I did not tip her anything extra. I don't think I will go back. I've never been overly attracted to asian girls. I'm not racest. They just don't do it for me like others do. Besides, I found something MUCH better.

VIP Health Spa

Just came back from their tonight. Corner of Canal St and Treme. You ring the bell but nobody sneaks up behind you. They just buzz you in. The girl at the desk was a gorgous black beauty. Probably an 8. Her name was Brandy. Skinny, with a bubble butt but not fat. Nice boobs. Very accomidating. She offered me soda or water. She offered the table shower and I gladly accepted. She asked if the water temp was OK. She dried me off after. She did a fantastic massage with her elbows and arms. She asked if she was pressing too hard. I finally had to ask if she did "more". She said, "Like what? ". She played this a little bit more and then pulled her tube top down under her boobs. I said, "Yes! Like that! ". She then did the pricing thing without saying anything. Just used her hands to tell me that FS would be 1, BJ. 8 and HJ. 6. As always I did the BJ and was stunned at the difference in price. I was now a little cautious as I figured you get what you pay for. I was wrong. This girl gave me one of the all time best CBJ I've ever experienced. She went slow and did not rush me at all. It was truly incredible. A very happy customer. Also my first time with a black woman. I now understand the attraction. This girl had talent.

Brandy is there till the end of this week and then she returns before the end of Mardi Gras.

On my walk back to the hotel I saw Oriental Spa on one of the side streets going towards the river from VIP. I walked down and saw another sign that said "Green Door". There were stairs going up to a door and a bell. And yes, the door was green. Since I had just had my fun I didn't do anything. I would love to hear if anyone has experience with Oriental Spa. But unless someone says something really good about it, I'm sticking with VIP.

I would also love to hear about some good escorts. Although I don't know if you can do better than VIP on price.

Thanks again

Member #4186
02-01-07, 15:57
After a night strip-clubbing in the FQ (overpriced and low in value, by the way) I headed to VIP at Canal and Treme and enjoyed the services of the young Brandy as Trapper1 has described in his recent report. I was able to expend .6 on room fee, then $ on the table, for FS. I was satisfied but not delighted. Trapper1 is delighted with VIP because he's comparing to Bangkok, the rip-off joint in the FQ. I'm not so excited, because I'm comparing to Tokyo Modeling on Chef Menteur, or to Asian Spa at Canal and Dorgenois next door to Betsy's.

Brandy (about 8 out of 10 in looks; 7 in service) at VIP is a very light-skinned African-American girl from (she says) Natchez and/or California. She is slightly "thick", but with firm bunda and small, firm titties. Her skin and fat are still firm in that collagen-youthful manner that we all value, so there would be no considering her "fat" by 'most anyone. She straightens her long hair to the extent that she kind of appears Polynesian. She is in and out of town depending on vagaries, non-specific. I asked for her by name and she was readily available. There were also some Asian women milling about, very friendly, mostly above-average in looks. (7s? 8s?) The best thing about VIP is that they often employ women of ethnicities other than Asian. So, if you're interested in a black or white girl, this would be the most likely place, among the massage-parlor-style joints in town. I find the facilities upscale, nice, clean; they give you a soda or water, they light scented candles, they play smooth music of your choice if you ask, etc. etc. Very customer-oriented.

With Brandy, the table shower was average, with nice soaping and so forth, but nothing special. Then, her massage was very oil-heavy, and though relaxing, was not "professional" in any sense of the term. She just runs her forearms and elbows over your back. I had to ask her to do arms and legs. The deeper "muscle rub" you get from a girl who knows what she is doing would certainly have been more worthwhile. Brandy did do a neat tickling thing with her fingernails all over my body. We finished with enjoyable half-and-half, and I was not dissatisfied. I'd certainly go back, if this were the only joint in town (whereas if Bankok were the only joint, I might actually consider whacking off instead). But since Asian and Tokyo are available in town, I'm going to have to say that Brandy at VIP is just an above-average experience, not an excellent one. Beats the heck out of a fully clothed lap dance, though, I must admit. :)

Trapper1: git yerself over to Tokyo Modeling on Chef! or to Asian on Canal near Broad! VIP is better than the FQ joints, but not better than either of those two.

Bandit69
02-06-07, 13:29
Hello,
I am coming to your city for Mardi Gras weekend and am looking for a date to a ball for saturday night. Looking for a girl that is fun and will not break the bank. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Brmonger
02-06-07, 20:35
Met a 19 WSW on airline between clearview and williams (near little farms). BBJ for .3 with CIM for .05 extra. Not too too bad considering she looked like a college girl leaving a bar. Was very surprised to meet her as she looked like a girl next door type. Name was Michelle.

Haven't had any luck on central or jeff hwy, a lot of LE out.

Member #4186
02-13-07, 22:58
I dropped in at Tokyo Modeling (is that the name? Japanese?) on Chef Menteur on three different nights in or around last weekend. Was disappointed by the ladies who were available. All were uppity and fun to talk to, with a kind of "giggly" aura, but they had a bit of the psycho-too-excited about them, and (mainly) none were physically my cuppa tea at all. If I had been drunk, I suppose I could have enjoyed a lack-luster session with one, but I was looking for a hottie. My experiences with Sarah and Sharon were, that attractive girls were available here; and my experience at Asian Modeling on Canal, supposedly owned by (according to posts on USASexGuide) the same people indicate that other attractive women are generally available. If the looks quotient has dropped at Tokyo on Chef, I'll be disappointed. I didn't partake, so I can't tell you about their sessions. Here are the unattractive girls:

Apple
Jasmine (old!)
Sandra

I saw a semi-attractive girl in a towel going from the shower room on her own, named Lilly. I woulda done her but she was unavailable. :(

OhYeah
02-16-07, 15:39
Ok..I'm in the quarter looking for fun and stop in at Temptations SC. Saw a very nice young lady in the VIP area named Amber. Now I'm all worked up and thought I'd stop off at the Bankok Spa for some relief. I'm not drunk and my equipment was working fine. Well, the lady I get is the ugliest, oldest, nastiest thing I have ever seen in any AMP..bar none. I not only took one for the team here but took one for every team. Anyway, I could not get Big Johnny to come to life..nothing....nada...zilch.....but I had already paid her. Needless to say, it was worth paying her just to get the heck out of the room with her. If you go, you will know her when she answers the door......LEAVE as quickly as possible.

Froinlaven
02-20-07, 20:46
Does anyone know the hours for some of the AMP's down in NO? Say VIP, Tokyo, or Asian Spa? I'm heading down next week and would be interested in sampling some of the local "culture".

I frequent a couple AMP's up in the Rhode Island area and want to do a comparison.

Thanks

Carnesseur
02-21-07, 15:00
Down for Mardi Gras. My muscle was hurting (you know the one I mean). So what to do? Dropped into the Asian Spa after reading the recommendations from others on this board.

I was there on a Saturday at mid-afternoon. Knock on the door and a very petite, quite attractive early twenties looking girl opens the door and beckons me in. On the anteroom couch sits two other attractive, slightly older-looking ladies and an older white man. The three of them discussing something. Since I thought my girl was more attractive, I just followed her to the back to our room.

I tried to get her name and after a few missed attempts she said something like SanYanTit (who the hell knows). Later find out from one of the girls out front that her English name is Irene. As I said she is very small and very cute. Her face was not model material by any means, but there is nothing that is a turn off. She is either a high 7 to low 8, depending on your standards. A 10 being the hottest supermodel. Her body I would say is an 8 if you like that tiny Asian look, with one minor exception. Her breasts are natural but seem to be somewhat deflated like she had breastfed at one time and they did not regain their shape. I also thought this might be an indication that she was older than I initially thought. On a positive note, they are unique and she has very nice nipples. Unbelievable ass, legs and abs. Not an ounce of fat on her pretty little body. Overall a very nice, clean looking girl. Man was I excited. Hehe.

She asked if I wanted a TS, I say yes of course and, as instructed by this wonderful forum, I hand her three Jacksons. She asks me to undress while she gets the towel. While she is out, I notice that the room needs some decoration. So I find an old picture of Ben Franklin in my wallet and prop it up on the nightstand (again, as suggested in this forum). When she came back, she apparently noticed my efforts and smiled. When asked what kind of service, I just said "everything. " She smiled again.

We went into the shower room. She made sure that the water was just right and she really washed all my parts nicely. Then took great care to dry me off so I wouldn't be cold, smiling in a devious sort of way.

Proceeded to the massage table and after a perfectly adequate massage, she turns around and asks me if I want of fuck her in broken English. Well as you can imagine, I was flabbergasted. She apparently could not resist my desire to make her room look nicer. It's always the little things that get them, isn't it.

Anyway, I say hell yes. She strips and reveals that sexy little physique. As I said the unique tits were a bit of a distraction at first, but I came to really like them in the end. After a little gentle kissing and foreplay, she began with a HJ to make sure junior was prepared to don his raincoat. After that she gave a nice BJ. Not as deep as I wanted, but nice enough. Then she got on top of me, usually my favorite position. Sitting on junior, she immediately turned into a jackhammer. I mean she was pounding me very hard. Not what I like at all. Told her to stop and let me try. Had her lean forward and in a nice slow action she moved back and forth. She was extremely tight in all the right places, and oh my did it feel good.

After a few minutes of cowgirl, I decided to take upon myself to bring some religion to her. I had been a missonary many times in the past, so I thought she could benefit. Not the best idea, I found out. I could not get my damn legs to fit on that skinny ass massage table for the life of me. But besides that distraction it was good. She lay there smiling devilishly and moaned nicely (not too much like some of them). She loved it when I massaged her clit while filling her gap. Ended up by asking her if I could remove the raincoat and finish on her torso. She smiled. Then I surprised her with the shower. She laughed.

Took a few minutes to make sure I was all cleaned up. I asked for a quick shower and she led me back again. Very gently she cleaned me up and smiled at me with that sweet face. I put my clothes on and she came over and gave me a big hug. I think she loves me. Not. Still very sweet. I ask her how to say thank you in Thai. She says something like CumCopKit. Again I'm sure way off. But she liked it. Said good bye and CumCopKit again to her and her friend out front.

This place is highly recommended. Best AMP out of the 10 or so that I have visited. If you see Irene, be nice to her or I'll kick your fat ass.

Member #4186
02-21-07, 21:55
Generally, the two places which I consider "good" (Asian, at Dorgenois and Canal; and Tokyo, on Chef Menteur about a half mile east of the I-10 overpass) are supposed to be 24-7. You might find them exceedingly busy at prime time, to the point that you wait or just come back later; and you might find that the selection is not good enough, at an extremely odd hour. But if you're in town on a regular not-too-late night, you'll do fine, and I'll bet things are even better during the weekdays when most customers are at work.

Headfirst
02-21-07, 23:01
Carnesseur, that was an excellent report. Makes me want to hop a plane and leave this miserable Central Missouri town that LE has clamped down on lately.

Froinlaven
02-22-07, 07:46
Generally, the two places which I consider "good" (Asian, at Dorgenois and Canal; and Tokyo, on Chef Menteur about a half mile east of the I-10 overpass) are supposed to be 24-7. You might find them exceedingly busy at prime time, to the point that you wait or just come back later; and you might find that the selection is not good enough, at an extremely odd hour. But if you're in town on a regular not-too-late night, you'll do fine, and I'll bet things are even better during the weekdays when most customers are at work.Thanks BG. And after Carnesseur report, it looks like I may try Asian first.

Bingle40
02-22-07, 18:27
About 6mo prior to 'K' the TP ran a story about a bar that was supposed to have quite a few younger ladies that were obtainable.

Does anyone know the name of the establishment? What's the story today?

Ride00
02-22-07, 20:55
Another bad experience. Upsell all the way. The girl got really pissed when I walked out. I suggest avaoiding them.

Danzig19
02-22-07, 23:56
I agree with Trapper. She was pretty good for me. CBJ, showed now signs of fatigue while giving it. I've been with a black girl when I was teenager, so, she kinda reminded me of that. But, yeah, the girl's got skills. Whew! But, of course, YMMV.

John Stagger
02-24-07, 01:16
Your hunch is right Book Guy. I hit up Lilly a couple of weeks ago. Perfect service, awesome body. She went for 1.4 as well. Love, love, love.

Member #4186
02-24-07, 07:21
John Stagger, thanks for the confirmation on Lily at Tokyo. I was there yesterday, didn't see Lily. I was initially escorted in by Kim but she wasn't particularly appealing to me. I guess she'd be OK in a pinch, about a 6 maybe? Fake tits, shorter and a bit older, not my style. I asked to see the other girls. At first she said there were five working, but two turned out to be busy. Too bad, Lily was one of the busy ones! :( Anyway, Kim brought in Sarah, whom I have had a good session with before (and she remembered me!) and also Jessica. Jessica is frightening, I'd rate her a 4. I chose Sarah, as much because she has this fun giggly aura as any other reason. She's hot enough -- not a true 8, more in the 7 range, but firm and pliable and supple and young and perky -- and she has a great demeanor, and gives a wonderful massage. I paid the obligatory $ plus .6 (first .6 as "room fee," the Franklin on the table, but she just took it all in one swoop and whisked it off to her bossy boss boy, the tough looking Asian dude watching some kind of foreign Teletubbies in the TV room). She said that Lily and some-other-girl (can't remember her name) were also working but with clients at the time. Sarah says all the girls are Thai. Very good table shower (a nice way to hide the alcohol and cigarette smoke smell from Visions down the street), excellent massage, spirited CBJ and the ol' squatty-cow-girl thing, nice cuddling, no extra-silly "rules" or resistance. Highly recommended. I'm going to try to get Lily next time I go there. I'm becoming hooked. :)

John Stagger
02-24-07, 15:16
Really? I was with a Viet girl there a while back. I tried to talk to her in my broken Vietnamese, and it was really appreciated. I went by Canal last night but wasn't into what they had. There was one cute Asian girl though... she was doing the wash. Something about it turned me on, but I didn't have cash, and once I went to the ATM, I lost interest. Next time?

I wish a new place would open up. I'm hungry for something different.

John Stagger
02-25-07, 02:58
Just hooked up with Kim at Asian Spa. She's got a tight little body, with an A+ top. TS, followed by a BJ with the little condom in the mouth thing. Overall though, she wasn't into it. She sang really pretty songs during my time there, but they weren't for me. It was like she was in another world. Made me kind of sad.

I've noticed - Asian and Tokyo are starting to quote 2 bills all of a sudden. I got out with 1.6, but I think it hints at what's to come.

Sal Dali
02-26-07, 01:28
I've noticed - Asian and Tokyo are starting to quote 2 bills all of a sudden. I got out with 1.6, but I think it hints at what's to come.I think that the way to manage this is to continue to drop $.6 and when they try to change the rules, stop going. They will probably notice the cash loss if regulars refuse.

SD

Member #4186
02-26-07, 15:14
John Stagger: In her broken English, Sarah at Tokyo SAID or SEEMED to TRY to say, that all the girls were Thai. I don't claim so. I met one girl who LOOKED Thai at Asian on Canal (which is supposedly run by the same people who run Tokyo on Chef). Otherwise I'd have to say the girls "seem to be" either Korean or, in some instances, Vietnamese. The Japanese girls seem to be at the other establishments in town. And the non-Asian (white and mulatta and African-American) girls are at VIP on Canal at Treme Street, only, and no other location, in my experience. But that's just anecdotal evidence.

I'd guess that most girls at Tokyo (Chef) and Asian (Canal) are on the contract / travel / etc. basis with the people who run those two places; that most girls at Osaka, Iberville, etc., are similarly controlled by the people who run whatever place they're working at; and that the "true" independents only show up at VIP. I'd guess, but that's solely on the basis of "impressions" that I get from patronizing these establishments. Your thoughts otherwise are welcome, especially if you have some actual reality or evidence, other than just a shot in the dark, which is what my guesses are.

Brezje
02-28-07, 01:57
Lily is very fine and I got all I asked for. Even gave her a nice tip and she was more than pleased.

LoveLOS
03-01-07, 01:23
Doing my due diligence and seems AMPs in NO may be the way to go... For the geographically challenged, I need to know the closest AMP to Metairie 'cause I need to get there by taxi (no rental). Asian appears from BG's report to be 6 miles away - may be do-able...

Other options are obviously Craigslist and/or escorts, but the reviews on this board are thin. Any known and recommended providers that will do outcall?

Anybody that has read LoveLOS knows I report my research and contribute. This will be my first opportunity to monger here... so thanks in advance for assistance,
LoveLOS

John Stagger
03-02-07, 03:34
Just drove by Tokyo and saw an empty Taxi in the lot. I know it's probably a driver spending his big night's loot on a hot girl, but I couldn't help think that someone took a cab over there and then invited the driver in to wait.

Did he pay for the old boy to have a piece? Or did the guy just wait in the TV room chatting with sweet tail and smacking his lips. The possibilities are endless, but it gave me a chuckle as I passed. :) I hope Taximan had fun.

Happy mongering.

RickAndrew
03-04-07, 15:18
In town for a couple of days and decided to check on the local AMPs. I drove by a couple and finally settled on Asian Spa on the advice of this board (and closer proximity to my hotel). Well, it was a Saturday afternoon and there was only one girl working. I saw a second girl sitting in the front watching TV, but she was dressed in a robe and obviously not going to take any business.

The girl I got had very, very poor English skills, so there wasn't much talking. In fact, I don't even know what her name was. She was very petite with small sagging breasts and a little pooch. The table shower was moderate to poor and the massage was average. Once she was done, she asked if I needed anything else. I settled on the handshake for two jacksons. She wanted more, but I was ready to walk out since she wasn't really all that attractive and I was ready to hit VIP.

Overall, not quite as good as I expected. Next time I'm in town, I'm going to check out Tokyo. The girl in the front looked much more attractive, but like I mentioned, she didn't appear to be working at all.

Scores:

Looks: 6.5
TS: 5.5
Massage: 6.5

Member #4186
03-08-07, 19:03
Drag. Sounds like poor performance at Asian. I bet if you hit it at prime-time, things would be better. Sorry you had a bad experience. :(

Well, this business is always hit-or-miss, or at least hit-or-mistress. :)

LapDogg
03-10-07, 21:54
Will be in NO for a few days in April, staying in the French Quarter, and will not have a car.

Any tips for a monger that hasn't been to this great city for several years. Not really looking for street action, more massage/escort/CL. Will be with a fellow traveler, so need discrete mongering.

Feel free to PM if you don't want to broadcast info.

Thanks !

Member #4186
03-14-07, 13:35
If you're staying in NOLa without a car, and you're in a hotel in or near the French Quarter, the best solution is Asian Massage on Canal Boulevard at Dorgenois Street. There are AMPs closer to the FQ, but they're low-quality relative to Asian and Tokyo.

Your method is, to simply deposit your fellow traveler non-monger in the hotel, then get in a taxi on Canal (at roughly Bourbon, or anywhere in the FQ) and ride out to Asian. The ride will be about two miles (less?) along one street, in the direction away from the Mississippi River. You'll pass under the over-pass (Interstate-10), then about four stoplights. Dorgenois is one or two blocks closer to the FQ than Broad Street. If you pass Broad or Jefferson Davis Parkway, your cabbie has gone too far.

Once you get to Asian, don't bother to ask the cabbie to wait, because the people at Asian will call one for you when you're done. Asian is two doors away from Dorgenois, squeezed between a Midas Muffler place and Betsy's Pancake House (if I remember correctly). It is on the left side of Canal, as you ride away from the FQ, so the cabbie will have to make a U-turn to drop you in their parking lot. Watch for streetcars!

Tokyo is a long trip out to an industrial section, so that's not good for anyone relying on cab. If you're determined to see Tokyo, you should go to Visions strip club out in that region first. But that's going to be probably $45 or more for cabbing, from FQ to Visions, from Visions to Tokyo, from Tokyo back to FQ, etc.

Don't patronize the AMP in the FQ or in the CBD. You might do OK at VIP Spa, at Canal and Treme Street, a bit closer to the FQ along Canal (probably walk-able, at least if you're a street-smart and sober guy not carrying too much bling, but keep your wits!). But I recommend Asian. And a cab for either VIP or Asian from the FQ.

If you aren't staying in or right next to the FQ, then you're out of luck. Sorry. :(

Sal Dali
03-18-07, 01:20
I thought that the posting below to CL in NOLA was pretty much right on the $$.

SD

Anyone notice that there is an explosion of women between the ages of 18-24 who appear to have nearly stepped out of a men's magazine, offering their services for much less than the going rate? They seem to have area codes from 405 or 214 (Oklahoma/Texas). We even have a nationality shifting (Brazilian,Italian, South Pacific, to yada-yada-yada) woman from the the 773 area code (near Chicago). Do we really think that New Orleans is really that big a draw, that so many beautiful girls can't wait to get here and offer their services at a cut-rate, etc?

Does anyone else here see a disturbing pattern? My Uncle Leo used to tell me that if something looks too good to be true, it probably is. In fact, who knows, it might be my Uncle Leo posting.

Just a thought

Member #4186
03-18-07, 11:41
I find Craig's List to be interesting reading, kind of along the "Harry Potter" lines. Ridiculous claims of magical properties that we all know are unreasonable, but we enjoy looking at them for the fun of it despite their overtly fictitious nature.

Heh. :)

Well, anyway, one thing that you might check out next time you're on Craig's List -- solely for the entertainment value, of course! -- are the "adult gigs available" ads. I see, for example, that Bewitched (Bourbon Street strip club) is advertising for hiring female impersonators; and that a strip club that calls itself "Latin" is hiring to soon open on the West Bank. These are worthwhile developments to keep abreast of, among many others.

Firestorm31
03-19-07, 01:56
I find Craig's List to be interesting reading, kind of along the "Harry Potter" lines. Ridiculous claims of magical properties that we all know are unreasonable, but we enjoy looking at them for the fun of it despite their overtly fictitious nature.

Heh. :)

Well, anyway, one thing that you might check out next time you're on Craig's List -- solely for the entertainment value, of course! -- are the "adult gigs available" ads. I see, for example, that Bewitched (Bourbon Street strip club) is advertising for hiring female impersonators; and that a strip club that calls itself "Latin" is hiring to soon open on the West Bank. These are worthwhile developments to keep abreast of, among many others.Would this new strip club "Latin" be by any chance the old "Gentlemans Club" AKA "Chocolate Factory" located off the Harvey Tunnel?

Monger in ATL
03-21-07, 19:23
I took a trip to Asia on Saturday, St Paddy's Day. There were a couple of girls available when I got there, both youngish-looking spinners. I pulled Eileen (almost certainly the same girl from Carnasseur's post a few weeks back) She looked about 19 or so, tiny girl, maybe 5'1" and 95 lbs soaking wet. Nice little A-cups with great little nipples, and a tight little body.

Went in the room and I handed her 60 for the house. While she was outside the room waiting for me to undress, I left 5 Jacksons on the table as others have advised. She came back in, and immediately asked me what I wanted to do. I was a bit surprised there. In Atlanta, where I do most of my mongering, that part of the program usually comes after the massage when you're already all worked up. I told her I wanted everything, and she said she wanted 200 for that. I pointed to the cash already on the table, and she seemed ok with that. Took it, and left the room.

When Eileen came back into the room, she was ready to get down to business. Something that I was somewhat disappointed with was that a table shower wasn't available. That's one of my favorite parts of AMPing.

The massage was ok. Very light touch. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. A girl that small doesn't really have the muscle to do a real massage. She rushed through the massage a bit. Had me flipping over within about 10-15 minutes or so. Strangely, even though I'd already dropped 100 on the table and told her I wanted everything, she didn't touch my package at any time during this part of the massage. I was really starting to think I was offensive in some way, like she didn't want to touch me. (for what it's worth, I showered right before I headed over there, I swear! ).

She covered me over with a towel, and left the room to get the cover. She came back in the room, and I got to have a good look at that body. Guys, if you like little Asian spinners, Eileen is your girl. She started playing with my nipples to get me hard, and I got to do a little roaming with my hands. Very nice, soft, tan skin all over. On went the cover, and she did a few seconds of CBJ. Then, she stood up, and said "you fuck me now, ok". No problem. More than happy to oblige there. I asked if I could do a little DATY, but she refused. She laid down on her back, and I mounted for a little mish. Unfortunately, she kept tweaking my nips during the act, something that always makes me nut faster than I'd like. I popped, and she got me off her and cleaned me up. A few minutes later I was all but being shoved out the door.

Pros:

HOT girl. At least an 8.
Clean location.
Kind of a crappy neighborhood - I dunno if I'd go back there at night.

Cons:
No table shower that day
Attitude not great, nor was the service.
DATY not on the menu (at least not for me)
Didn't even get close to my full hour.

One more thing: the girls working at Asian are almost certainly Thai. I saw a Thai-English dictionary sitting on the coffee table in the little lobby area. I also recognized Thai script on a book I saw in the playroom.

JesterCasanova
03-23-07, 00:44
Any GFE at AMPs in NO?

Sal Dali
03-25-07, 16:56
Any GFE at AMPs in NO?Dude, no offense, but you might consider reading a bit.

SD

Sal Dali
03-25-07, 17:00
HOT girl. At least an 8.
Clean location.
Kind of a crappy neighborhood - I dunno if I'd go back there at night.

Cons:
No table shower that day
Attitude not great, nor was the service.
DATY not on the menu (at least not for me)
Didn't even get close to my full hour.
My dreams with her are different, usually much slower paced (and I HATE the nipple tweaking). So, it's a perfect example of YMMV.

I'm waiting for the ultimate current rundown of Bamboo & Tokyo. I'd love to know more about "April" on CL & if anyone here has EVER seen "Amber" on CL.

Inquiring mimes want to know. :)

SD

JesterCasanova
04-08-07, 00:17
Dude, no offense, but you might consider reading a bit.

SDNo offense taken. Read a bit what? On TER, MPR and ASDP there seems to be some inconsistent vibes from the reviews. I'll be spending 2 weeks during JF. From I can tell the pickings on CL are for sketchy and the Indie asian selection is pretty slim. So. Question still stands. Any GFE?

Raindog11
04-08-07, 20:16
No offense taken. Read a bit what? On TER, MPR and ASDP there seems to be some inconsistent vibes from the reviews. I'll be spending 2 weeks during JF. From I can tell the pickings on CL are for sketchy and the Indie asian selection is pretty slim. So. Question still stands. Any GFE?In short, no GFE at AMPs in this city on average. I've had some luck here and there, but it's rare and inconsistent.

What's MPR? PM me if needed.

Panamonger
04-13-07, 04:58
Hello Neighbor(s)

We have been having an ongoing discussion over on the Panama City board about a "could it be too good to be true?" provider who showed up out of the clear blue sky on CL. After the extreme drought we have been suffing in this part of the panhandle, nobody seemed to be willing to TOFTT with her, now she's showing up in eros in your fair city:

http://www.eros-nola.com/files/mn-eve79-eve1.htm

If any of you fellow mongers have some first-hand experience to clear up this mystery for us, please drop by and let us know? I have not done an exhaustive search, but have yet to find a review anywhere.

Dream on!

Moneyshot
04-13-07, 20:36
Hey guys , please pm me with a good escort to contact, or is a good review site out there? Thanks

plsflex4me
04-14-07, 03:58
Does anyone know of any ladies that will do muscle worship? She does not have to have big muscles, just be willing to flex and let me worship her. Nothing kinky. I am only in town through 4/20/07u.

GoodTime4us2
04-14-07, 08:50
The are crrently 2 Eves on EROS NOLA, 1 good and one bad. The Eve with the Epiphany website is the good one. The one with the big tits and the red fishnet outfit also goes by McKenzie; she is known for upselling and poor service.

Hello Neighbor(s)

We have been having an ongoing discussion over on the Panama City board about a "could it be too good to be true?" provider who showed up out of the clear blue sky on CL. After the extreme drought we have been suffing in this part of the panhandle, nobody seemed to be willing to TOFTT with her, now she's showing up in eros in your fair city:

http://www.eros-nola.com/files/mn-eve79-eve1.htm

If any of you fellow mongers have some first-hand experience to clear up this mystery for us, please drop by and let us know? I have not done an exhaustive search, but have yet to find a review anywhere.

Dream on!

Member #4186
04-14-07, 14:52
Hey Eros Expert:

This has GOT to be too good to be true?

http://www.eros-nola.com/g/scr/gallery.htm?file=no-nola1-alexis1-48496&image=1

Moneyshot
04-14-07, 20:09
What is Visions like in the Day, I was there a few month ago at night but could not get a cab back to the Quarter,had to catch a ride , not to safe & how far is She She's from Visions?

Member #4186
04-14-07, 21:17
I'm surprised to hear you couldn't get a cab back from Visions during the evening. They ought to work on that, since they're not going to be getting too much tourist traffic in the absence of cab service. If I'm around, just ask me and I'll take you wherever you need to go in my city, if I can. Approach me as "the book guy". I smoke a tobacco pipe (this generally makes me stand out like a sore thumb at most clubs) and often wear Dockers or similar khakis, am around 5'8", have thinning brown hair. Great lookin' guy, really. :) Just don't ask me for a lap dance. :)

Visions is like a neighborhood bar during the day. There are some hot chicks, but much fewer than at night. The place has all the hit-or-miss ambience of a typical "neighborhood" strip club in any city. If there are any vice-trade girls who also strip, I'd guess this would be the location most likely to have some hot ones. (There are certainly back-room services available at the 'sleaze' clubs off of Bourbon in the French Quarter -- the three or four at or near the intersection of Iberville and Chartres -- but it looks to be a disgusting and unsafe experience.)

She She Lounge is at 9000 Chef Menteur highway; Visions is at 4000 Downman Road. They're barely three miles apart. The following link will take you to a Google map of it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=4000+Downman+Rd,+New+Orleans,+LA+70126+(Visions+Mens+Club)+%4030.011865,-90.021078&daddr=9000+chef+menteur&f=d&hl=en&dq=visions,+downman+road,new+orleans&layer=&ie=UTF8&sll=30.012575,-90.001023&sspn=0.035229,0.080338

MemphisMonger
04-15-07, 01:57
I'll be coming to new orleans in May and will have my vehicle. Is there any street action in New Orleans? Also I saw a live sex club on bourbon st and wonder what went on inside? Can you join in, is it a gay club, is it worth going in? Thanks for any help guys

MM

DaYat
04-15-07, 06:29
Hey Eros Expert:

This has GOT to be too good to be true?

http://www.eros-nola.com/g/scr/gallery.htm?file=no-nola1-alexis1-48496&image=1

Everything from this "agency" is too good to be true.

Member #4186
04-16-07, 15:46
MemphisMonger: Presuming you have a map.

The New Orleans scene is kind of iffy. It is definitely growing thanks to the influx of construction workers and law enforcement since Katrina, though that population has stabilized somewhat. We are not really a "vice" city, the old monicker "Sin City" hasn't been true since about 1984. We have grandmothers from Akron on bus tours to casinos mostly ...

The "live sex shows" on Bourbon are just shadows of the "real" thing -- some kind of clothed pantomime at most. But the performers are "live" and have a "sex." (Get it? They're "alive" and they are either the "male sex" or the "female sex." Get it? Har har.) Even the "bottomless" places actually have the girls wearing G-strings. (Get it? You can see her "bottom." Get it? Har har.) And always, plenty of minimum drink charges -- as much as $20 or $25 -- for any place advertising "no cover fee."

As far as strip clubs go, the best in the French Quarter for eye candy are the classier ones on Bourbon Street -- hit or miss depending on the girls on any given night. My favorite is Larry Flynt's Barely Legal (not to be confused with Larry Flynt's Li'l Darlin's, or Larry Flynt's Hustler, or Deja Vu which is also owned by Larry Flynt). Just off Bourbon is another very nice club, Penthouse. Many guys really like Rick's. I don't, too much class and not enough action. And I saw last night a construction permit at a location for a new Scores club. The locally-owned places on Bourbon might have some girls up for the vice trade, but I can't confirm. Try Stiletto's and Bewitched. I have found one internet escort (about a 7 in looks) whose website has pictures of her on one of those club's stages. Chris Owens is a disaster, Unisexx is a scam joint, Live Sex Shows is fake.

There are also some vice-friendly clubs in the French Quarter off of Bourbon. Get a map, go to the intersection of Iberville and Chartres, keep your wits about you, and maybe you can find some action. Guaranteed physically butt-ugly and over-priced. High likelihood of big men with sticks beating you up and taking your wallet.

There is one club way out in New Orleans East worth visiting, Visions is its name, (4000 Downman Road). The other clubs out there, IMO, are trashy places. I wish the Roxbury would come back. There are two African-American clubs, She She Lounge and (something else I can't remember). But Visions is a locals place, low on the vice-scale, high(er) on the eye-candy scale, high on the friendliness scale. Good to decent contact in private lappers, more than in FQ but still a lot less than in Houston or Tampa.

For AMPs, I recommend Tokyo (9000 Chef Menteur Highway, near Visions, out in the East suburbs); and Asian (on Canal at Dorgenois, about a half-mile from the FQ); and MAYBE the place called VIP (on Canal at Treme Street, two blocks from FQ); and definintely NOT the places on Iberville in the FQ or any others in town.

For street-walkers, you might find something late-late night in the FQ if she's an out-of-towner, but watch for stings. Best guess would be Dauphine or Burgundy Street in the Upper Quarter (from Canal to Orleans, probably best at Conti or St. Louis) but it's too crowded to drive a car in those locations. You will be on foot, look for an African-American girl unaccompanied who approaches strangers (an otherwise very rare phenomenon). Your "out" can be, "I'm looking for the Bourbon Street bars, am I going the right direction?" but of course saying that makes you look like a tourist and therefore a mark.

Other street-walker locations include Chef Menteur Highway at roughly Wilson or Crowder; St. Louis between Basin and I-10 (which is also Claiborne). I hesitate to give you other locations to troll, they're 90% likely to have nobody who will give sexual services at all, and 100% likely to have somebody who will try to shoot you. If you are interested in drugs, don't ask me, and don't try it in New Orleans, that's how people die here.

OK, hope that's helpful, just my opinions there. I look forward to other people's comments.

Moneyshot
04-16-07, 18:14
I agree with Book Guy ,In The seven times I have been to NOLA, my favorite City, I have had FS in a few clubs in the Quarter but it is hard to find and you will pay alot for it, Try the VIP @ Stiletto's $300 maybe ,Nola is a place if you are looking for trouble you will find it. so be safe out there.

Member #4186
04-16-07, 22:47
I utterly forgot the Airline Highway and Jefferson Highway locations for streetwalkers. Those places can be found by searching this forum; basically, those are the old strolls (the light-industrial road leading into town before there was an interstate, you know the story) that got revitalized for a while in the low-economics of the post-80s bust. I don't know what they're like post-Katrina, my guess would be they're not as good as they were in, say, 1995.

Moneyshot
04-17-07, 02:42
Anyone been to the Bamboo Spa, one block from Casino on Gravier?

Brezje
04-17-07, 09:42
It has been very quiet outside of the French Quarters since Katrina. Your best bet is Baton Rouge or Lafayette now. But even there the girls are cautious and working out of hotel rooms. You almost need a contact to score often. Some of the topless bars in Praireville and Gonzales have girls who will date outside the clubs.

LapDogg
04-18-07, 13:31
have been seeing a cl add for some time now on one of my favorite berries. thinking about TOFTT this week unless someone here knows something already. I don't want to get stung with the wrong friend while I am here since my uncle can be pretty nasty if he finds out.

If any review or info, please provide -- or PM me.

Thanks

Moneyshot
04-18-07, 21:04
has anyone been to colette's ,

Swaddict
04-18-07, 23:52
I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this provider? Iam looking to try an escort so this will be my first, just thought I would try to ask in advance.

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/314371055.html

Panamonger
04-19-07, 04:42
Thanks for following up. I checked into the epiphany (xtc) on another respected site, and had figured out that the two girls weren't the same. I do appreciate you guys sharing your wisdom, and will just have to save my pennies and keep looking.

Good hunting.

Dream on!

The are crrently 2 Eves on EROS NOLA, 1 good and one bad. The Eve with the Epiphany website is the good one. The one with the big tits and the red fishnet outfit also goes by McKenzie; she is known for upselling and poor service.

Raindog11
04-19-07, 14:59
I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this provider? Iam looking to try an escort so this will be my first, just thought I would try to ask in advance.

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/314371055.htmlShe's floated in and out of town for a while. I've never seen a report on her.

Try the white chick on CL named Krystal. Several known johns have seen her and like her quite a bit.

LapDogg
04-20-07, 22:37
I must have been dehydrated due to the heat and humidity today as I felt myself passing through various states of consciousness and all I could sense was music. I was unsure how to CLear my mind as thoughts of my uncle loomed in my head. In my delirium I took a ride on the orient express to an Asian land.

Suddenly I heard songs of Lil' Kim and felt stripped of all my earthly possessions. Then I heard Elton John ... crazy water... crazy water on a bench... it was strange yet soothing and I felt touched in all the right places...

but the water stopped and I heard old Sting songs...
And your eyes turn towards the window pane
To the lights upon the hill
The distance seems so strange to you now
And the dark room seems so still

Then it seemed like someone was blowing a flute, but in a muffled tone that made one think that the flute was covered by something.. then the flute stopped and Sister Hazel -swan dive -played for many minutes, but I felt as though something was pushing me away and Jimmy Buffet lyrics were heard "there ain't nothing soft about hard times", "I don't know, I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the volcano blow", "Treat her like a lady, And miss her when I'm gone"

but as my dream was ending.. a little southern fried rock popped into my head and I wondered if the dream would continue... "Amy what you gonna do, I think I could stay with you.. for a while maybe longer if I do"........

So I sit here tonight trying to decide between reality and the possibility of a second dream within hours of the first???????

I think I will walk Burbon street for a short time and see if I can find someone to help me interpret my dreams, and if not Pure Prairie League my be heard again.

LapDogg
04-21-07, 03:10
I will be departing this fun city tomorrow - perhaps too early to sleep, but it has had a strange effect on me. While wandering the streets of Bourbon, I fell into another dreamlike state.

This was not the dream that I thought that I would have though. In this dream, I walked until I came upon a Virtually Impenetrable Place. I was able to gain entrance hoping to find a drink to quench my thirst. However, there was no Brandy to be found and so my dreams of a dark amber taste quickly faded.

But my dream suddenly changed, and I found myself realizing that it was a Hollyday season. One of my favorite types of toys was there, made no doubt in some far eastern land. This toy reminded me of the spinning tops that I so liked to play with - so I thought that I would give this tiny toy a spin.

Though the dream felt somewhat rushed there were several good points. I remember feeling like I needed a shower after my walk, but this shower lingered for a long time but in a very playful sense. Much more playful than many of my other showers.

After this shower, I remember a candle lit room with perfumed scents as though a fantasy was unfolding. I could feel light sensations on my back, but as the sensations moved lower, a surprising pressure was encountered briefly that was painless, but interesting none the less -- and it repeated several times. This was not a deep pressure by any means, but not often encountered in these dreams.

Then I drifted back to the Hollyday season, at least it seem like it, as there was laughter and someone was playing with the round ornaments that hung below a branch. Though it appeared that this person was trying to clean them by licking and even hiding them in their mouth. At the same time, the wrapping of the gifts was occurring. But after the wrap, this person tried to hide the gift in their mouth, attempting to almost swallow this gift several times.

About this time, I was getting hungry and a snack was offered. My host allowed me to eat as much as I wanted and was so pleased with my appetite that I heard an exclamation of thanks. (later in my dream my host complemented me on how well I could eat)

We found the gift, though wrapped, was not placed in its box so we thought we should do this. My host had a difficult time at first trying to put the box on top of the gift, and it took a good effort as the box seemed small for the gift. But a couple of tries and some magic elixer allowed the box to accommodate the gift. The box was still on top of the gift and was even turned in two different directions and then it was decided that the box would probably be better on the bottom of the gift.

There was some annoying chatter from the host that was unrealistic, and several attempts to quickly finish boxing the gift. But memories of an earlier dream allowed me to keep this gift from being put away - at least until the box suddenly became very tight and the host visibly stiffened in response as the gift was squeezed until it broke and the contents were spilled within its wrapping.

I have not usually seen a gift box so suddenly tighten around a gift in all of my previous dreams. Even though the gift would no longer function, it was left in the box until the host felt strong enough to remove it. The host was able to clean the gift afterward, then I sensed my dream was ending.

I want to caution anyone having a similar Hollyday dream that the gift boxes my be small and could cause the gifts to break before they are ready to be removed.

I had a difficult time understanding my host as to when Brandy would be served again... but perhaps that will lead to another dream in the future should I return to this city.

I would have expected my earlier dream to be far better than this dream, but I guess YMMV with each dream regardless of where it is dreamt. I also appreciate that this city allows more dreams compared to a single dream in the chicago area. I hope that all of you New Orleans dreamers are able to keep the dreams reasonable. I just couldn't imagine having two good dreams in the same day back home.

Moneyshot
04-21-07, 20:06
Good luck back in Chicago Lapdogg , are you OK man? What the hell happened in NOLA.

South Guy
04-22-07, 16:46
http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/ers/300438920.html

Moneyshot
04-22-07, 17:16
just read this report on CL on 'Krystal', "Warning Watch OUT! I had a session with Krystal, and at the end of the session her pimp by the name of stevie came in and demanded that I give her a tip on top of the 200 I had already paid. Just trying to let my fellow hobbist out there know about the experience I had, and to be safe if booking any appointments with her." Watch out for that Bi**h.

Member #4186
04-23-07, 01:18
Just had a look-in to Asian Spa on Canal to see what I could see. I chose not to take anyone back. I saw three girls -- one a middle-aged porker, not attractive to me; Kim, a girl I and others have reviewed, she is very skinny with excellent natural titties who gives a positive experience, but she has kind of a horse face; and a stunning little girl named Amy who has natural tits and a very youngish figure and face, gotta get a hold of that fillie! But I was rushed and she was just entering INTO a session so I would have had to wait. I let the big head do the thinking and made a mental note to visit Amy some later time.

So now my wish list is Amy at Asian on Canal, and Lily at Tokyo on Chef. Plus Sarah is still good fun at Tokyo for me, we kind of "hit it off" with each other.

Anyone got any specifics on either of my wish-list girls? These spas are pretty reliable these days. Thoughts?

Formal J
04-23-07, 12:48
Got a report from a friend she's a joke rushed not her Picture in ad crappy service and more money then ad. I called she sounded like she didn't care what people were saying I tend to think it's true. To many ladies out there I would rather give my money to then a B***h later would like to see the new 18 year olkd ad on CL anyone seen her yet?

Kafka
04-23-07, 14:44
I don't see anyone and I wouldn't deal with anyone that advertises on CL, because Harry Lee is all over this, and its not worth taking a chance. If you aren't familiar with the term "crime against nature" well its on the books here in Louisiana and its a serious felony if they want to charge you with that its also sex offender status violation. I think the prostitution laws are terribly outdated and hypocritical of course look what happened with the Canal Street brothel but this is New Orleans and what looks easy, ain't necessarily so......

Raindog11
04-23-07, 20:06
http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/ers/300438920.htmlWhat are you referring to? What do you mean by "LA sting thing"?

Raindog11
04-23-07, 20:12
just read this report on CL on 'Krystal', "Warning Watch OUT! I had a session with Krystal, and at the end of the session her pimp by the name of stevie came in and demanded that I give her a tip on top of the 200 I had already paid. Just trying to let my fellow hobbist out there know about the experience I had, and to be safe if booking any appointments with her." Watch out for that Bi**h.Right. This has been making the rounds on another well-trafficked hobby site. I really can't speak to its veracity. And I want to point out I've never personally seen Krystal. You may want to see how that situation plays out.

However, I have seen Crystal and Ivy. And Terri Nichole appears to be linked with Ivy, so she's probably legit, as well. You may want to give Ivy a ring. Heavily into the rap culture thing though.

Member #4186
04-24-07, 13:43
Visited (in my dreams) with a girl named Amy at the Asian place on Canal recently. Absolutely stunning body, all the right curves and all the right smallness everywhere. The service was sub-par, though it did offer the minimum per reasonable expectations based on what has been established here. I did get a table shower, ho-hum; and the massage was lame, no real interest in "real" deep-tissue-rub or anything of the sort; and the overall experience, aside from her awesome body, I'd have to rate no better than "minimum required."

Too bad. :( Seems the hot-looking ones don't have to bother to learn skills about pleasing a man, whether or not they're working in the real world or at an AMP! It wasn't THAT bad ... I mean, I got the full treatment. It was just lacking in enthusiasm and in skills. Physically, she merely went through the motions. She did converse and joke with me, though her English is very poor, so at least she wasn't a total limp-fish attitude-wise.

If you see her, and look at her, and go SCHWING the way I did when I first saw Amy, you are likely to join the club of men who just have to have a session with her merely because of her looks. But I recommend against it, stick with Kim or try another girl at Asian on Canal at Dorgenois. Price was de rigeur, roughly $.6. I tipped too ... always do ...

JesterCasanova
04-27-07, 21:31
Just had a look-in to Asian Spa on Canal to see what I could see. I chose not to take anyone back. I saw three girls -- one a middle-aged porker, not attractive to me; Kim, a girl I and others have reviewed, she is very skinny with excellent natural titties who gives a positive experience, but she has kind of a horse face; and a stunning little girl named Amy who has natural tits and a very youngish figure and face, gotta get a hold of that fillie! But I was rushed and she was just entering INTO a session so I would have had to wait. I let the big head do the thinking and made a mental note to visit Amy some later time.

So now my wish list is Amy at Asian on Canal, and Lily at Tokyo on Chef. Plus Sarah is still good fun at Tokyo for me, we kind of "hit it off" with each other.

Anyone got any specifics on either of my wish-list girls? These spas are pretty reliable these days. Thoughts?Add Irene at Tokyo. New spinner who offers great service IMHO.

I think the porker at Asian Health on Canal is Dina. I had her and yes she is 40+ chubber, but she gives decent service for a Ben. I was drunk, but I wouldnt repeat unless I had no alternatives (and I'd get alittle drunker).

JesterCasanova
04-27-07, 21:38
I visited Sandy at VIP. She quoted $. 6 for FS and no other xtra's. She had a crap attitude, is a 6/10 looks, pushing 40 with see-Section scars, and wouldnt budge on price. She said take it or leave it so I left and tipped $0.

I spoke briefly with another girl on the way out. She was very hot, slender and young and spoke perfect english. She had light brown hair and might be asian mixed. Anyone know who she might be?

MemphisMonger
05-01-07, 18:54
Anybody tried either of these girls, are they legit, serivce any good, i will be in town in a couple weeks and like to try one out.

Sexy Natural Redhead - w4m - 22

AM I, WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR? - w4m - 18

Mr Peoria
05-02-07, 07:14
Been watching this site for the last month, will be staying by Bourban & the Casino. I don't see many post for street walkers. Any advice on times & locations for pickens & usual quality? Any of the bars or strip joints in the area offer decent possibilities? I'm not an amp guy in general.

Thanks

Member #4186
05-04-07, 23:19
Mr Peoria: in my opinion (I'm game to hear from others, and in fact I WISH others would correct me so I could find out stuff I didn't know!) New Orleans isn't very good for "sin city" style entertainment. Aside from the few AMPs mentioned in this thread, there's really very little reliable service provided anywhere.

I've actively trolled the waters of strip clubs in and out of the French Quarter and found nothing reliable of worth ever, neither before nor after Katrina, aside from one setting: the sleazy strip clubs near the intersection of Iberville and Chartres in the French Quarter are the lowest of low down-market joints. They are likely to offer a high-priced opportunity to go upstairs to the private room, and I have received several offers with quite a lot of specifics to do just that. But, for several reasons, I have not partaken, and therefore cannot confirm. Reason 1: the women were always frighteningly ugly. Reason 2: the price was always ridiculously high (like, $600 for oral!). Reason 3: the places all seem to be clip joints, and I was quite frightened that a large bouncer might arrive and take my wallet, and maybe also my life.

Other strip clubs are simply too "glitzy" and "touristy" to offer reliable service. There are lots of expensive options for "privacy" in the champagne room, but those are all geared towards tourists. Generally it comes with a lot of waiters, and lights, and "fun" accoutrements like throwing beads off a balcony or something.

I've seen very few street-walkers in New Orleans ever, not since 1984.

If anyone in NOLa knows of things that are different anywhere here, PLEASE let me know. I'm dying to find some sin in sin city, but mostly it just ain't there. The AMPs "Tokyo" (Chef Menteur Highway, way out East) and "Asian" (Canal Blvd at Dorgenois) are your best options, in my opinion.

Moneyshot
05-08-07, 21:21
half the SW in the Quarter may have a larger cock then you do, what is up with that anyway? I was told from a Dancer at Bewitched that 20$ BJ were available at 'Passions' a block south of Visions, I checked the place out on Saturday night after a visit to visions. I was the only other white customer in the place . from the condoms on the floor in the booths I am sure she is right.

Moneyshot
05-08-07, 21:39
I did enjoy Diamond @ the VIP and Kim @Asian on Canal. (Thanks to my fellow Members here) Sunday night would be the night to go to passions .I am not sure how safe that would be, just to much going on , Black guy should be ok any night, Also a word of warning, dont get in with any women in cars in the Quarter . They will try to pick you up or come to your place to rob you, any club or amp on Iberville should be avoided. and from years , (I am 35 now) avoid more then one woman at a time anywhere, its to easy to get in trouble.

Moneyshot
05-08-07, 22:01
The only escort that would call me back was "Alexis" 504-957-5365, 19 yrs old CL Girl, she wanted 150$ for 1/2 hour, But I have not seen any reviews of her anywhere ,so I had to pass : (

ChefDog
05-09-07, 08:59
Be extra careful out there. I have spotted some apparent SWs on Airline in Kenner. Looked pretty skanky. They were not strolling, but standing still.

Chefdog

14 Booked in Kenner Soliticing Sting
Department pledges more covert work
Times-Picayune, Saturday, May 05, 2007
Kenner bureau

A two-hour undercover operation in Kenner netted the arrest of 14 men for soliciting sex from female police officers, authorities said Friday.
Posing as prostitutes, the officers were sent late Thursday to a section of Airline Drive and a stretch of Veterans Memorial Boulevard, Kenner Police Department spokesman James Gallagher said. The exact locations were not disclosed.

Gallagher said the department has conducted two similar operations since Hurricane Katrina and expects to conduct more in the future.
"We've been seeing more and more prostitution in Kenner since Katrina," he said. "A lot of that may be because of the number of construction people in the area with a lot of money to be had."

In each sting since Katrina, Gallagher said, officers have arrested at least 10 people. "And if we had stayed out there another hour, we'd have gotten another 10 or so," he said.

Almost all the 14 men caught Thursday were booked with prostitution, Gallagher said. Under current state law, both a prostitute and the customer may be booked with that charge. Gallagher said officers have previously targeted actual prostitutes as well.

Gallagher said the goal of the operation was to warn potential prostitution customers that the next time they approach a woman on a street corner, it could be an undercover officer and not a sex merchant.

"It's surprising as many people as we had arrested," Gallagher said. "You would think people would learn, or at least would be more cautious. But that doesn't seem to be the case."

Those arrested in the latest sting were identified by the Police Department as: XXXXXXXXXX, 38, of Kenner; XXXXXXXXXX, 21, Harvey; XXXXXXXXXX, 21, Covington; XXXXXXXXXX, 23, Jackson, Ala.; XXXXXXXXXX, 39, Chalmette; XXXXXXXXXX, 48, Kenner; XXXXXXXXXX, 52, Kenner; XXXXXXXXXX, 27, Wade, Miss.; XXXXXXXXXX, 60, Metairie; XXXXXXXXXX, 42, Metairie; XXXXXXXXXX, 32, Metairie; XXXXXXXXXX, 44, Kenner; XXXXXXXXXX, 51, Metairie; and XXXXXXXXXX, 37, Prairieville.

All were booked with prostitution and crime against nature except XXXXXXXXXX, who was booked only with crime against nature, and XXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXX, who were booked only with prostitution.

Anyone with information on prostitution or other crimes can call the Police Department at (504) 712-2222 or Crimestoppers at (504) 822-1111.

Moneyshot
05-15-07, 21:01
New Orleans (Sin City fun) is run like a good business 'promise everything deliver nothing' you have to look long and hard for any p4p in the Big Easy, go to vegas , Rio, or Amsterdam for that , come to New Orleans for the , party , Food, Music etc.

John Stagger
05-17-07, 11:51
Two real quick ones:

Had Mimi at Lily a couple of weeks ago. She's a bit chubby but worked well. She also took $135 - which is not what I mean to do, but is all I had at the time. No shower or massage, but cg, cbj, and fs. The place was under renovations, but I think they're done now.

Had June last week at Asian. I woke the girl up at 6:45am right before work, but she was happy to have me. Again, no shower or massage, but she was a true GFE. Cute little thing kissed and caressed, gave a great cbj, rode me soft, and then let me shoot in her A. Afterward she held and kissed me for a while, and refused a tip, saying it was just "her heart to mine". I know it sounds cheesy, but it was a really nice change. $160 for FS.

Oh, and the SW action has been crazy on Chef. Lots of skank... but at least there's a lot. Best between 3 and 5am.

John Stagger
05-18-07, 16:05
Went trolling last night at VIP, Bamboo, Hong Kong, and finally Tokyo. What's up with so many fat chicks? I don't get it. Also, has anybody been with Phung at Bamboo? She's the one with long hair and B-cups? The other one with short hair looks hideous, but this one looks hot - she doesn't seem like she'd perform well though. Just want confirmation.

Anyway, had Sharon at Tokyo. It was funny, they went through the line-up with me, telling me each time that everyone else was busy. Every time though, I'd tell them I wanted someone tiny and tight (not lumpy and fat) and try to leave, but they'd tell me to wait and bring someone else. They must have brought me 4 or 5 girls until they brought Sharon, who's about 5'0" in socks, and has a tight little body. Her nips are nice and perky, her body is thin, and her face is something you could really take home to Mom.

We went through it all - TS, massage, FS - and it was great. She didn't have outstanding technique or anything, but she just really aimed to please. In all she provided: bbbj, cbj, cg, reverse cg, standing mish, and doggy. It ended with a 69 position with her giving me a simultaneous prostate massage and hand release while I gave her a tongue prostate massage. Awesome. After the clean-up she straddled me and let me suck her nips until I got tired of it.

1.6 plus a .2 tip. I rarely tip, but she was worth it. Her body was great, and she had a great attitude. I highly recommend her.

John Stagger
05-18-07, 16:11
To the guy who drove his company car and parked in the Tokyo lot right by the Chef entrance. With the driver' side door bearing property company decals and a phone number that are easily recognizable from the road:

Dude, what are you thinking? If you're the guy I passed on my way back from the shower, you look pretty professional. You're putting way too much at risk driving your company car to the massage parlor. Maybe I'm too paranoid, but geez man, think about it.

Member #4186
05-19-07, 16:46
I was down on Chef Menteur Highway last night between 3 and 4 am looking around. Didn't get any. I wasn't really in the mood to spend too much time in the antiseptic setting of Tokyo, and although the thought of the as-yet-unplumbed-(by-me) depths of Lily or another padding about did get decent little fantasies going in my head, it wasn't enough to drive me to spend time and money. I looked for SW and saw zero, none, zilch, from Downman all the way to Read on either side of Chef. That bar about halfway out, on the lake-side of Chef, that used to have people (entirely African-American) standing about at all hours, was closed up, don't know why.

I also passed along Downman and saw (a) that Visions was still open at that late hour, and that some people were in the process of going in, but that the parking lot was decidedly thinning out and (b) that the Passions / Sugar Shack club (just a half-block from Chef up Downman) was JAM-PACKED. There were lots of Af-Am men milling about, a dude in the parking lot with one of those wheeled mega-grills made out of an oil drum selling sausages, hot chicks getting into and out of bling-pimp SUVs, hot hot hot chicks standing around in the crowd, hot hot hot hot hot hot hot chicks going in and out of the front door, etc.

I wanted to be part of that scene. But I'm a pasty white loser boy. I ain't got no bling, no game, no pimpin' 'tude. I just want to get with the girls. Anybody know how I can get the "high sign" from the doorman, or what I need to do to enjoy the experience at that place? Or is it dangerous? Postings on other web-boards suggest that (if you are part of the in crowd) you can get "anything" there.

John Stagger: glad you got to experience Sharon, who has got to be among the best of all AMP providers I've ever seen in my life.

ROFL @ Company car!!

Moneyshot
05-20-07, 17:53
Passions is the place where the Security guy was killed last year , then security from Visions killed the Thug that was involved @ passions, The Guy working the door at Visions told me " I would get lost" In that place. When I was there it was packed , many hot women, Maybe Sunday night would be a good night to check it , The girls were friendly , but I did get some dirty looks from some of the guys ( Hey dont hate the player hate the game) : ) , I do like to flirt with the dancers and try to get shit for free, but All Dancers are professional players, so good luck , They all love Green.

Member #4186
05-20-07, 19:14
Moneyshot: thanks for the info. I'm going to choose a night to remain sober, and look for a slightly smaller crowd, maybe a weeknight or a Sunday, and try it out. I survived Ebony Lace in Memphis, this is probably a similar scene. The doormen don't want anyone shot at their place, so if they answer even vaguely about "Will I be OK in here?" I'll just tip them and not go back.

I'm sure the Visions guy would be negative about their nearby competition. What did he mean, "You would get lost"? Is that meant to imply that you'd be killed and your body would never be found? Or that you'd be in such a thick crowd that you wouldn't be able to find your way around? Or that it's so DARK (ahem) in there that you wouldn't be able to see the LIGHT (ahem)? I can't quite follow.

Finally, Moneyshot, are you a white guy too? Usually I wouldn't give two shits, but in this case it has major bearing on this conversation, obviously.

WhimpyCat
05-20-07, 23:29
First post and I want to say hello to all the other dogs out there. In a 2 to 3 weeks I should have some time to post a review or two. I like going to the amps because it is safer and no hassle. But ever once in a while I like to be like a dog and hunt the streets. My question is in Houston I used to hit the Korean bars and did enjoy bullshitting with some of the older working ladies. So I would like to know is there anything close to those korean bars in New Orleans East? Any body check out the asian dance clubs or do they keep it to asian only?

Thanks and good hunting.

Moneyshot
05-21-07, 00:00
Yea I am White, I liked Memphis and have heard good things about the clubs there, I never had any luck at the club I went to in Memphis but have had luck with women on Beal Street (normal bars/Clubs). I have spent alot of time in Gary Indiana Clubs, my mother is from there, never had any problems. I dont like the way African American were treated in New Orleans or just the People/City after the leves broke, I know some of the LE I have ran into did have a chip on their shoulder, I guess I would to if I lost my house and everything, I do love all kinds of women And hope to go to Brazil soon.

DaYat
05-21-07, 03:43
I've been hittin Chef and haven't seen any hos at all. Rare ones on Airport, and if your lucky one on Tulane.

Member #4186
05-21-07, 17:08
Moneyshot: Memphis recently (six months ago) had a big raid that closed two of the high volume clubs, Platinum Plus and Tunica Cabaret. The girls scattered, and most had to go to cleaner clubs, and certainly the word of vice raids really made everyone jittery. Some of the African-American clubs remained under the radar the whole time, but the scene is quite different than it was before Thanksgiving 2006.

WhimpyCat
05-24-07, 17:26
I passed down the chef this past 3 days at around 10am just looking and only saw 2 WSW and 3 BSW. One of the WSW had dyed red hair, slender built and looked like she was dressed clean. Could not get a good look at her face but she was waving to me as she was standing at a store. The other WSW had dirty blonded hair and looked a little unkept with a slight heavy built. Looked like the street life aged her early. The 3 BSW had on the typical white tshirts and shorts, nothing that I would have stop for unless they were top heavy which they weren't. I have a question about the motels on the chef. At what motel (for hobby doings) would you stay at and what motel would you not stay at on the chef and why? Thanks.

Member #4186
05-24-07, 21:53
Out at Tokyo Modeling on Chef Menteur, I visited recently. Had the same experience another poster described, in which he kept on having to ask and ask, and each girl said "No more" and then paraded another girl in. Maybe it's just a question of poor communication, but I think they put the less desirable girls up front and then slowly work their way up the chain until the hotties (who get too much business) are all that are left. It certainly went that way for me, because we worked our way through three middle-aged has-beens, then up to Sharon (someone I've seen before, and enjoyed), then finally Lily.

At least, I think her name was Lily. Can't remember correctly. She is very very petite, but (as I was to find out) nicely enhanced, and rather firm and supple, a real dancer's body.

Most of the service was excellent. The table shower was well done, carefully. The massage was extremely thorough, almost to the point that it's worth going back and paying just for that alone! (Almost.) The other ministrations were on the money. And she was a fully functional gal, as I have come to expect from Tokyo Modeling. No upsell, no cash-n-dash, none of that crap. This is a good establishment.

In particular, I was interested in Lily's attitude. She seemed real sarcastic, in a kind of share-the-humor kind of way. While I was lying on my front and could not see her, as she massaged my back, she asked, "Do you like that? What kind of girl do you like?" and when I answered, she affected a gruff voice and said, "You like me. I very strong boy." It was a cute joke, acting like she was a male, but knowing that neither I nor she actually THOUGHT that a swap could have been made. Just good fun, great attitude. I find that Sharon at the same spa also has a great attitude, makes it fun. I know that these ladies' line of work can be stressful, and certainly can cause wrinkles to show in the carefully constructed psychological exterior, but I hadn't ever experienced problems with "weirdness" yet.

At least, not until this session with Lily. We enjoyed the whole gamut, and then when I was 90% done, she suddenly played at me having hurt her arm. it was damned random. I didn't do anything, she just leapt from happy-go-lucky to pouting Polly. Very annoying. I tried to apologize, she didn't give me any slack, she was angry, blah blah. It was worse than having a girlfriend on her period! So I just finished up, shut the fuck up, and asked for a damn Coke. She came back still rubbing her arm with a self-righteous expression on her face.

What a weird thing. An excellent session all the way through, and then she goes and ruins it. And I do believe she was faking it -- nothing actually HAPPENED to hurt her arm. There was no change of position, no smacking up against one another, no rearrangement, nothing amiss anywhere near the moment that she decided it was no longer normal and instead was hurting. Reminded me of a striker flopping for a penalty. "Fantasma!" they shout in Latin America, the "phantom" fouled him. Or, the guy in the stands with the rifle ... obviously nothing that happened on the REAL playing field.

So, that was a closing disappointment. If you can manage to avoid that kind of penalty-flop at the end of the session, I'd rate Lily highly. Almost as good as Sharon, a bit different. There's some stand-off-ish-ness in her sense of humor, but it's good if you go with it. And then there was the penalty flop ...

Total was usual price, $.6. Entire event took more than an hour, by my digital watch, a first for me at this place. That's thanks to the extremely thorough table shower and massage, which I greatly appreciated. I tipped extra because of that (yes, and I did so after confirming that the further services would commence, how ya like that?). Best rub-down (REAL rub) I've had in years.

This establishment still pleases.

Mr Peoria
05-29-07, 23:34
Since I asked what the street scene was like, last Thursday night was walking back to Bourbon st around midnight from the casion when a little blonde got out of a cab, next thing I know she is walking back with me to my hotel room for a BJ. Was a really lousy BJ ad kept trying to upsell me on the $40. More of a handjob than anything. My roommate saw her later that night walking out of a bar with another patron. Was the only SW I saw (or definitely knew) was one in my 3 nights there. The streets of bourbon get really dark late at night. Lots of girls I wanted to ask if they were working but didn't.

Formal J
05-30-07, 14:42
I'm coming to town tomorrow and I'm looking for a sensual massage. I've been posting on usa for awhile mostly in Biloxi but I'm hopeing someone can help me out. We have plenty of AMP's here don't need to visit one there. Thanks

Supersam
05-30-07, 20:21
What are the going rates for this place? What has been your exp. with the quality of the ladies?

Moneyshot
05-30-07, 20:40
I'm coming to town tomorrow and I'm looking for a sensual massage. I've been posting on usa for awhile mostly in Biloxi but I'm hopeing someone can help me out. We have plenty of AMP's here don't need to visit one there. Thanks
Try VIP on Canal.

Moneyshot
05-30-07, 20:41
Since I asked what the street scene was like, last Thursday night was walking back to Bourbon st around midnight from the casion when a little blonde got out of a cab, next thing I know she is walking back with me to my hotel room for a BJ. Was a really lousy BJ ad kept trying to upsell me on the $40. More of a handjob than anything. My roommate saw her later that night walking out of a bar with another patron. Was the only SW I saw (or definitely knew) was one in my 3 nights there. The streets of bourbon get really dark late at night. Lots of girls I wanted to ask if they were working but didn't.
Have been on bourbon and seen girls from CL, but there is so much LE it is hard, I did not find anything on the streets north of bourbon in the Quarter, unless your looking for a TS or TVSW

Bama504
06-04-07, 14:44
I hate that you guys and girls are to scarred to visit passions. I,m from Mobile but have been lining in New Orleans for 10 years now. I've travel all over the south and there not many place as affordable and on the low as New Orleans. First things first. The guy that owns visions is a 50% owner of Passions (he's white). He use to own ONXY (Is burned down after the storm) The guy who use to run the club for him at Onxy is now his partner at passions. Guys if you want to have a good time passions is the club for you. There are no table dances or stupid stuff like that in this club no tables or chairs. Just girls walking and dancing crawling up and down a three feet platform in front of you. For .2 you can go in one of the twenty private booths they have on the wall. The door closes and everythiong for privacy. I SAID PRIVACY. And by the way there are white guys in there all the time. if you go to this club on a Fri-Sat after midnight there probably 50 to 60 girls in there but its packed to the wall. If I were you Id go on mon-tues around ten o clock not as many girls 10-15 but the crowd is thin maybe you will feel more comfortable. If you would like me to tag along hit me on the pm the more people the better.

Member #4186
06-05-07, 18:39
Bama: I'm going to try Passions tonight, I think. Hope to see you there. Any hints about how we'll hook up?

DaYat
06-06-07, 00:14
Saw 3 girls out on da Chef today. One problem was that one of them was leaning against a NOPD cruiser. Lot's of police presence.

Member #4186
06-06-07, 14:37
Didn't get to Passions on Tuesday night. Enjoyed myself at other locales, and then the time just slipped away from me. I got out to Downman at about 1:30 am but the Passions parking lot was empty, the lights off. So I visited Visions for just a brief while and called it a night.

About Passions: Might try Wednesday (today) or Thursday, depending on responses from brothers here (on this board or via PM) about who might be there, if you'd like to hook up.

Psyche
06-06-07, 18:01
I went there last night and it was fun. It is on the corner of Chef Mentaur and Downman. You can not see a sign, but it is on the opposite side from Visions and there is an old gas station there. It's ten dollars at the door and the dances are $20, but the girl I went with asked for a tip. The girls were nice, but leaned towards the bigger side, maybe because it was Tuesday night. Also Toyko Modeling is at 7531 Chef and Hong Kong is at 9000 Chef. Also there is a place called Lily Pond 1/4 mile East of Chef and rt 510. My friend went there and said it was good. Thanks to all the posters here. I'm new to the area. PSYCHE

Southerngaijin
06-07-07, 20:01
Does anyone know anything about Bamboo Spa on Gravier? I was thinking of trying their or Asian spa this weekend? Any particular girls to look for specifically?

Member #4186
06-09-07, 00:03
I was at Passions on Thursday night, from about 10:30 to maybe 1:00 am. You can enjoy the ministrations of a girl in the little cubicle ... this club is everything it's reported to be. I felt a little out of place as a white guy, though the vibe was excellent -- everyone was "up" and "happy" and many seemed to be enjoying themselves as much in a "comedy club" style as anything else, just laughing at everything silly that was going on. I liked that, and it meant that any negative vibe from a young street tough would probably generally be defused easily.

I'm going to put a lot of specifics on The Ultimate Strip Club List. Here's the quick review:

Af-Am club, had about 15 girls and 40 patrons, drinks are in the roughly $5 or $6 range, most girls are "ghetto" style (dark skinned, or light-skinned mulatta, with large booties and "thick" waists and ridiculous plasticene hair). Everything is on the menu, for a price slightly below what would happen at a place like Tokyo Modeling. Bargain and get to know the scene. When you go in you have to be patted down, then you cross a turnstile, then you're in a downstairs empty room (not yet very improved since Katrina flooded it). Turn to the right, go up the stairs, the club is at the top. Two long coffee-table-height constructions that serve as tables and as stages, though the girls circulate throughout the room and only some of them seem tied to a stage-schedule. DJ / boom-box style music, lots of rap. Rap rap rap. Stuff like "kill all whiteys" and "whitey will never understand" being mildly blithely mouthed by all and sundry as they smile at me (whitey) and just go 'bout their business. Disconcerting. But not as dangerous as Ebony Lace was in Memphis and I do intend to return. I spent maybe $200 or $250, total, counting entry ($10), drinks, ass-slapping $1 bills, and service from a decent-looking young woman, and then service later from another fine young woman after I recharged.

Places like this really shouldn't exist. I'm going to go broke! (Or get shot. But I don't think so, this place has too "friendly" and "fun" a vibe.) Oh, and we talked basketball most of the night. If you aren't familiar with LeBron, don't go to Passions! :)

Member #4186
06-09-07, 00:09
Also Toyko Modeling is at 7531 Chef and Hong Kong is at 9000 Chef. Also there is a place called Lily Pond 1/4 mile East of Chef and rt 510. My friend went there and said it was good.

Hey, it's Lily Pad at 13151 Chef Menteur Hwy. Do you know if Hong Kong is associated with Tokyo? I tend to prefer Tokyo when out East; or Asian on Canal when I'm nearer to downtown. I don't know about Lily Pad or Hong Kong.

WhimpyCat
06-09-07, 20:01
This is Amys first week at the Tokyo. First off you she speaks english very well which took me by surprize. Next is that she is a natural 34D. She is not a spinner but she does have an hr glass shape. She has one of the best shaped rear ends that I ever seen on an asian woman.(could pass for a fine black womans ass). Very friendly and does every thing covered. I rate her one of the better times that I ever had at an AMP. Price was 2c notes which was a little higher than what I am used to playing with but she was worth it.

Desert Kid
06-10-07, 01:36
I'm glad to read there's a little SW activity out there. Unfortunatly I haven't seen shit. I look about once a week around Airline ,Jefferson, and the Chef but I've only seen some cracked out skanks, nothing over a 2.

After all the reports about Passions I going to give it a try. I get the .1 cover charge and the .2 to get them in the private booth but, once alone, how much should I tip for FS or a BJ? The last thing I want to do is over pay and contribute to driving up prices.

Bama504
06-10-07, 11:57
Nothing in there is over 1. 25 I mean nothing. If someone offers you something for more turn it down. The lowest I have had is. 6 but I've been offered as low as. 4 but it wasn't to my liking. Just remember that you have a very wide range of incomes in this placefut. Football players (millions) Drug dealers (disposable-There living for today not the future) and working class people looking for a little fun. Be safe. Holla at me if you have anmore?

Member #4186
06-11-07, 21:37
1. Passions

Bama and RiderJay:

I concur on the estimates for prices at Passions. As I reported, I was able to resolve the problem, develop another problem, and then resolve it again, and also get entry, a few drinks, and a lot of $1 ass-slapping, for about $$ or $$.5. I didn't work it out specifically but I think that means each gal got about $.9 from me? Keep in mind, if you go into a cubicle for a "dance" and negotiate for a while, don't let her charge you for that song's duration. Just tell her what you WILL pay for all FUTURE service and leave it at that. The first song is free, DAMMIT, make sure, because that's official "negotiation time." :)

Another thing, both my girls disappeared for a half-song to go chat to "the man" and deliver their share (up front) and both girls wanted me to pay to them this share ($.4) up front so they could go deliver it. I hate the waiting part -- where do they GO ?? after they've agreed to a price for a service, and then they walk off for a while? Same as at AMPs, they must be "psyching up" for the thrill ride they're about to receive.

BEST FORTY SECONDS OF THEIR LIFE!!

:)

2. Lily Pad

I went along to look at Lily Pad. Didn't like it. It's essentially the last house before the swamp, way out East, where a lot of buildings are unoccupied since the storm. Looks like it used to be a Chinese restaurant. It's on the lake-side of Chef farther east than Interstate-510, before a big empty shopping center with Vietnamese-looking former businesses. You drive down a driveway (use the right one! one is just gravel and goes right into a ditch) and then around to the back of the building, park, ring bell on the BACK door (I fuggin' walked around front, saw a sign oan the front door that says "back door," had to walk all the way around back again!). Then a giant fat dwarf cupcake of a girl who doesn't speak English and has a Santa Claus type of face, all wrinkly with reddened cheeks and a little shih-tzu's nose, opens the door, lets you in, LOCKS the door behind you (the lock is the type that requires a key), and stands there smelling like vinegar while you wonder how the hell to get outta that place! EEK.

3. Amy at Tokyo and Asian

This is Amys first week at the Tokyo. First off you she speaks english very well which took me by surprize. Next is that she is a natural 34D. She is not a spinner but she does have an hr glass shape. She has one of the best shaped rear ends that I ever seen on an asian woman.(could pass for a fine black womans ass). Very friendly and does every thing covered. I rate her one of the better times that I ever had at an AMP. Price was 2c notes which was a little higher than what I am used to playing with but she was worth it.

WhimpyCat: I think I saw the same Amy. The description of her appearance is similar to what I remember. I reported her here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=521407&postcount=186

That's this thread, a month and a half ago. I don't think she's new in town, she was at Asian on Canal when I saw her.

John Stagger
06-14-07, 11:36
2. Lily Pad

I went along to look at Lily Pad. Didn't like it. It's essentially the last house before the swamp, way out East, where a lot of buildings are unoccupied since the storm. Looks like it used to be a Chinese restaurant. It's on the lake-side of Chef farther east than Interstate-510, before a big empty shopping center with Vietnamese-looking former businesses. You.Alright, now I know you're a nice guy, but I take serious issue with this. Village de L'est had one of the highest and fastest return rates after the storm, and it's commerical districts have almost entirely returned. The businesses in the shopping plaza you're taking about have *all* returned: a reception hall, a furniture store, a market, a non-profit, and one of the best Vietnamese restaurants in the city (Ba Mien). In the plaza across the street it's almost the same thing - a couple of empty spots on the top floor, but the rest has returned. Down the way on Alcee Fortier its the same - lots and lots of commercial activity. The Village is *the* place in the city for all things Vietnamese - even a couple of spots to get non-AMP girls for the night, at a reasonable price. And some of them even look good.

So give respect to the Viet community!!

You're right about Lily Pad though. Ugly girls, although occasionally they have a spinner. And incidentally, the rooms in the back are nice.

And FYI, Hong Kong is the worst in the city, except perhaps the Green Door, which is no better than doing a fat streetwalker in a Tijuana locker-room.

Kafka
06-14-07, 22:12
Alright, now I know you're a nice guy, but I take serious issue with this. Village de L'est had one of the highest and fastest return rates after the storm, and it's commerical districts have almost entirely returned. The businesses in the shopping plaza you're taking about have *all* returned: a reception hall, a furniture store, a market, a non-profit, and one of the best Vietnamese restaurants in the city (Ba Mien). In the plaza across the street it's almost the same thing - a couple of empty spots on the top floor, but the rest has returned. Down the way on Alcee Fortier its the same - lots and lots of commercial activity. The Village is *the* place in the city for all things Vietnamese - even a couple of spots to get non-AMP girls for the night, at a reasonable price. And some of them even look good.

So give respect to the Viet community!!

You're right about Lily Pad though. Ugly girls, although occasionally they have a spinner. And incidentally, the rooms in the back are nice.

And FYI, Hong Kong is the worst in the city, except perhaps the Green Door, which is no better than doing a fat streetwalker in a Tijuana locker-room.

Is Ba Mien the Bakery? Anjy suggestions for nightclubs there?

Member #4186
06-15-07, 01:15
I stand corrected. :*(

Didn't mean to cast aspersions on ... well, anyone, for that matter. But when I drove to Lily Pad the entire shopping center was deserted and looked extremely derelict, so, in my defense, I didn't look very closely. Sorry. What was it called, "Village de l'Est"? Now THAT's a euphemism if I ever heard one, hahahaha ...

Anyway, the info on the AMPs is helpful to all here.

John Stagger
06-18-07, 02:21
Book Guy,

Man, no worries. I was just giving you stick. The Village is close to my heart, so I kind of have to represent.

Kafka - No, Duong Phung is the bakery, farther down on Chef. Ba Mien is a little more upscale Vietnamese restaurant at the coner of Michoud. Everything shuts down around 8pm on that side of the nieghborhood, but is bumping pretty late on the Alcee side.

Volvotech
06-18-07, 16:49
Is Tokyo on chef the one that is mentioned here. I want to know if it is the newer renovated building with the fence around it and the sign saying Tokyo Modeling. Is this the same place as mentioned here or is it a different one.

Member #4186
06-18-07, 21:06
Volvotech: yeah, that's it, the new place with the nice wooden fence and the neon signs. The parking lot shares a back fence (not see-through!) with a FEMA trailer lot at (roughly) Chef Menteur Highway (a.k.a. US Hwy. 90) and Wilson. Don't be too surprised about the fact that it's not in a run-down, ramshackle building. Everything in NOLa has been rearranged since Katrina.

ChefDog
06-19-07, 06:15
I believe that Tokyo developed out of New Image modeling. New Image is a couple of blocks further down and on the river side of Chef. New Image was wrecked in Katrina, but now there's a lot of renovation work going on. Anybody know if or when they will reopen it?

Chef

Volvotech
06-19-07, 17:15
I will be going to either tokyo or lilly pad tomorrow. I was wondering what would be my best choice during the hours of 2PM. I also would like to know the going rate. I hope 2. is sufficant. I usually hit the sw scence as seen in my previous posts. I think this could be a nice change of pace. Hopefully.

Thanks

John Stagger
06-20-07, 02:21
I will be going to either tokyo or lilly pad tomorrow. I was wondering what would be my best choice during the hours of 2PM.

I vote for Tokyo. They're the best anyway, and on top of it, they'll probably still have a decent selection at 2pm. Just don't forget to hold your ground - if you don't like the first girl, send her back until you get what you like. I swear that place has some hidden cave straight to Thailand in the back. They always have more...

Volvotech
06-20-07, 17:40
Went to Tokyo and asked for Shannon (or Sharon) couldnt remember and in came the petie tight little asian. Overall I loved the service and will be back. I only have one complaint though. Not necessarily on Tokyo's part but I never knew the going rate at Tokyo so I just assumed 2. I would be kinda upset if I knew I could have gotten the same service for under 2 bills that I recieved. Kinda neat seeing her face light up though right away when I handed it to her. Didnt have no money left over for tip though so I felt kinda bad but hey, if service goes for under 2 then hell I tipped up front. Shannon or Sharon whatever her name is, is definately an 7 in looks (wierd scar on side) and I hve to give her an 9 in service. I will return. Hopefully knowing the going rate by then thanks to one of you all. Hope I did not screw non of you all and just jacked the price up at Tokyo modeling!! LOL

Volvotech
06-20-07, 18:44
I seem to enjoy thescn at tokyo better than the usual street hags. First time at a AMP. If one of you could please help me out with these simple questions.

1- Going rate

and mainly

2- Is it safe. Whole time I was worried about some sort of sting. Kinda hard to do anything locked up inside with your pants down.

3- Is the girl whom answers the door acctually a provider or just a mommason sorta speek? Because she was flat out beautiful. Figured she was not a provider because she was wearing jeans. So I went with Johns post since he answered me and went with Shannon. (will try lily next)

4- Where do you chose the girls from. I was brought into room and just straight up asked for shannon. With the rest of you all regulars do you all get to sit in tv room (biggest room I saw) and they parade the availables in front of you? Seems at mid day with no cars in lot they have plenty availables!!!

Funny observation though. According to Shannon she is always there. Saw a fine thing in TV room watching weird telletubbie shit. Crazy. No cars at all were in parking lot (other than plumber doing repairs outside) How the hell all the girls get to and from work or do they just live there? was told by shannon that they had 6 girls working (it was 2:30pm)

John Stagger
06-21-07, 00:20
V-tech: Yeah man, you got Sharon. The scar definitely gives it away. Her service is the best in the city at the moment, as I'm sure some our fellow hobbyists would agree.

I do think you overpaid, but that's not really a problem. When I first went to her, she was genuinely surprised that I was offering 1.6 even though that's what most of the other girls quote. I think maybe there's a hierarchy where the hotter girls charge more, and the fat ones bargain. Either way, market rate plus tip is 1.8, and if she deserved more for genuine great service, I think you did the right thing at 2.

God, I can't wait to get home. Was stuck in Indiana this week (you can read my post on the Lafayette board if you're bored). We don't know how good we have it guys... NOLA is home, sweet, home.

Volvotech
06-21-07, 17:05
In safe I met in terms of sting operations. LOL I know in this hobby that nothing is even 70% safe nowadays. I am just used to the old street scene where I would spot the potential cruise a few blocks both ways and check in all parking lots. If coast was clear and potential was good enugh I would swoop and score.

I applied same at Tokyo. Drove chef drove back street (Williams I belive name) and all looked clear. Only worry was plumber but he was sweating his balls offf shoveling in the front. No undercover would do that.

I guess I was just a tad bit nervous at my first amp experience. (Best one I had this side of Morgan City. Mr. Lucky's.) Wonder if Lucky's is still open? I will post tomorrow my experience there kinda funny interesting read.

Anyhow just wanted to clear things up and if anyone is interested there is a few SW in Slidell area. couple seemed alright and one definate no no. I was sorta broke from Tokyo so I just made a mental note but the service at Tokyo is calling my name already.

Member #4186
06-22-07, 01:00
Volvotech: I'd think that Tokyo is about as safe as it would get in NOLa. My guess is (and of course I'm only guessing) that if there's going to be any change in "the scene" due to raid activity, it's going to come along the lines of the more dangerous scenes where drugs are happening. Maybe the neighborhood will get all up in arms about having Tokyo there, though it's rather clean and doesn't present an eyesore; if this happens, then there's likely to be forewarning. And in fact, most likely way for cops to close a place like this is to start leaning on the owner without pressuring customers at all.

Then again, they could run right in on you while your pants are down. :( No guarantees. :) But you're going about it right. Driving the side-street (Wilson) and checking out the plumber? Seems a little over-kill to me. Vice is going to come down on Passions strip club / extras house, I think, before Tokyo. But keep yer eyes to the ground, of course.

About the weird teletubbies stuff -- yeah, what IS it with piped-in Asian TV? Seems like it's always some kind of weird teletubbies stuff on in the back room. I posted about that in this thread a while back! Looks like the animators and writers had to be on Korean crack ninja stuff to think it up. Bright colors, purples and yellows, like cheap kids' sherbet ice cream, too ... great for an LSD trip, I'll bet. :)

I think Sharon does offer great service. However, little tiny Lily (name?) at Tokyo offers better table-shower and massage. Better, yes. The main service is not necessarily worse or better than Sharon's, but the attitude is wonky. Find little tiny spinner with fake (but well done) tits, that's yer girl for the best massage in town, at Tokyo.

Going rate, I'd say, is in the range of $.6. If you initially pay $.4 you might or might not be asked for more, depending on the girl and attitude and time of day, etc. If you initially offer $.2 you'll almost definitely be asked for more (or of course you might negotiate less service? I've been considering reducing to the oral, but with TS and massage). If you initially pony up $$, you'll just get smiles. My preference would be, to pay $ for service, then tip .2 (less than that feels too cheap), but the whole market's prices have increased.

Is the girl who answers the door a Mamasan or a provider? Depends on who answers the door! :x Every time I've ever been at Tokyo it's been a girl, though usually a less attractive one. Then they upgrade, one by one, from that direct tube-train to Thailand LOL.

Where do you choose the girls from? You stand there in one of the bunk rooms and ask, and one girls walks away, and sends in another one, nothing formal about it. Just stand at the door. Usually they change over by yelling something obscene in Thai or Hmong or Pat-Pui-Ping or whatever they speak with each other. What they are hollerin' is, "This dumb Yank with the tiny dick and the stinky alcohol breath looks like Danny de Vito. Anyone back there have a fetish for ugly Americans?" >8}

Scrollie1
06-24-07, 23:00
I was at Passions on Thursday night, from about 10: 30 to maybe 1:00 am. You can enjoy the ministrations of a girl in the little cubicle. This club is everything it's reported to be. I felt a little out of place as a white guy, though the vibe was excellent.- everyone was "up" and "happy" and many seemed to be enjoying themselves as much in a "comedy club" style as anything else, just laughing at everything silly that was going on. I liked that, and it meant that any negative vibe from a young street tough would probably generally be defused easily.

I'm going to put a lot of specifics on The Ultimate Strip Club List. Here's the quick review:

Af-Am club, had about 15 girls and 40 patrons, drinks are in the roughly $5 or $6 range, most girls are "ghetto" style (dark skinned, or light-skinned mulatta, with large booties and "thick" waists and ridiculous plasticene hair). Everything is on the menu, for a price slightly below what would happen at a place like Tokyo Modeling. Bargain and get to know the scene. When you go in you have to be patted down, then you cross a turnstile, then you're in a downstairs empty room (not yet very improved since Katrina flooded it). Turn to the right, go up the stairs, the club is at the top. Two long coffee-table-height constructions that serve as tables and as stages, though the girls circulate throughout the room and only some of them seem tied to a stage-schedule. DJ / boom-box style music, lots of rap. Rap rap rap. Stuff like "kill all whiteys" and "whitey will never understand" being mildly blithely mouthed by all and sundry as they smile at me (whitey) and just go 'bout their business. Disconcerting. But not as dangerous as Ebony Lace was in Memphis and I do intend to return. I spent maybe $200 or $250, total, counting entry ($10), drinks, ass-slapping $1 bills, and service from a decent-looking young woman, and then service later from another fine young woman after I recharged.

Places like this really shouldn't exist. I'm going to go broke! (Or get shot. But I don't think so, this place has too "friendly" and "fun" a vibe.) Oh, and we talked basketball most of the night. If you aren't familiar with LeBron, don't go to Passions! I'm headed to ya'lls lovely city from Memphis, getting in Tuesday night. I've just been reading the posts, and I think I have the basics, go to Passions or Tokyo Modeling. Do you know if I will find any quality that early in the week?

Also, Book Guy, as a black man in Memphis, I don't go to ebony lace. LOL. Next time in town go to New York New York, nice selection and if you are spending $$ to $$. 5 you'll have a great time. All the girls are a little more cautious since the Plat Plus raids, but as a hobby vet, you shouldn't have any probs.

Carnesseur
06-25-07, 00:17
First I want to thank the guys here for recommending Sharon (esp. Book Guy, who should probably start receiving a commission from Tokyo management).

As I drove into the lot, I was really surprised that the place was so well kept and the fence really added an element of safety. I was greeted by a nice looking older woman. Not what I was looking for, but not bad. I immediately asked if Sharon or Lily were available. She said Lily was not there but Sharon was.

When I saw Sharon walking down the hallway, I was very happy. Her figure is small and tight, but she is not too skinny. Excellent muscle tone all over and full, firm, natural breasts. She is no model but she is a very cute girl, and she has a terrific personality.

I won't go into too much detail. Did the TS. She asked if I wanted a massage but I was in a hurry so I said no. I took care of her needs first and then she took care of mine. She seemed a bit shy at the beginning but became very animated and vocal as we continued. Paid $.6 plus .2 tip.

Afterward, I asked her a few questions that might be of interest to others here. She actually lives in another city in the Northeast and just comes to NOLA to work. Found the job through her friend Sarah, who also works at Tokyo. Sharon will be leaving NOLA at the end of July to go home for a few months. Said she plans to come back in October.

She is a great girl and really tries hard to please and make you feel comfortable. Be nice to her.

P.S.- She is aware that there is talk of her "on the internet." Asked me how I knew her. I just said a friend told me about her. She volunteered that some people "from the internet" have confused her and Sarah's names. Just thought it interesting that they are "on to us."

Bach70806
07-05-07, 15:57
Picked up a good WSW on Central around 4:00PM on Tuesday. Here name's Angel, about 5'5", brown hair. Decent but saggy tits but she has a beautiful face and a smile to match.

Got a wonderful BBBJCIM in back of some apartments. She has a place but couldn't use it at the time. Ran .30 - great slow technique with no rush.

Asked to set up a scheduled visit for today but she wasn't outside her apartment complex at the scheduled time...oh well. Great work but not a great schedule keeper I suppose.

Member #4186
07-05-07, 21:28
Which Central? Out in Jefferson, between Earhart and ... what?

Bach70806
07-09-07, 18:05
Yes - near Jefferson Highway.

Which Central? Out in Jefferson, between Earhart and ... what?

Cat Daddy #2
07-12-07, 18:12
I will be in town 2nd week in August and I wanted to know if any of you ever use the chatline to pickup dates here. I have tried it in Memphis and it works great and very cost efficient as well.

Member #4186
07-13-07, 21:58
I don't even know what "the chatline" IS ...

Likes Hot Blond
07-16-07, 14:42
I don't even know what "the chatline" IS ...

I think the chatline he is referring to is Quest. Is used to be a very good tool for finding under the radar girls in Nashville and it is the same service in Memphis I believe.

Likes Hot Blond
07-16-07, 14:43
Anybody get a shot at this. It seems too good to be true and you know what that means.

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/374580283.html

Cat Daddy #2
07-16-07, 17:58
I think the chatline he is referring to is Quest. Is used to be a very good tool for finding under the radar girls in Nashville and it is the same service in Memphis I believe.

You are right.Amazingly great service they have.

Member #4186
08-06-07, 22:57
Visited Tokyo in the afternoon today. Had a good time, full service, excellent table shower and massage and thing-a-ma-jiggers too. Enjoyed little tiny Irene again, like I did last time. This time we hit it off a bit better. I spent Ben and three Andys initially, then tipped her an extra Andy after the session because I do indeed believe she is worth it.

Only complaint I have about these places is, the women eat strange spices that makes their breath bad. All of them have this fish-garlic-pepper breath.

Or is that deliberate to keep us slovenly Gai-Jin from trying to kiss them? Hmm ...